Nail Salon 1.5: Short Stories by Somewhereinthenight
Summary:

Some short stories in the "Nail Salon" universie - stories take place between"Nail Salon" and "Nail Salon II"

Stories:

1. "Drumpf Playtime" - Alex and Xue have a playdate with their tinies - the Drumpfs.

2. "Social Justice Shrinker" - Thanks to Hornblower wealth, Stephanie can obtain information on people who need to be taught a lesson such as racists and sexists. Roger assists with the more stealthy stuff. Stephanie's first target is Chet - a horrible person.

3. "Spicing Up With Topher" - Maria and Veronica decide that they need to spice up their sex life with a third person. They bring in Topher for a one-night stand.

4. "Amy's Birthday" - Amy's birthday is coming up! Brian and Stephanie need to work together to give Amy the best birthday ever.

5.  "Julie the Giantess" - Roger and Stephanie have the same deep secret - they want to be tiny at Julie's feet. They turn this into a reality with Julie their Goddess.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 15126 Read: 13734 Published: March 26 2021 Updated: April 15 2021
Story Notes:

Some short stories in the "Nail Salon" universie - stories take place between"Nail Salon" and "Nail Salon II"

Stories:

1. "Drumpf Playtime" - Alex and Xue have a playdate with their tinies - the Drumpfs.

2. "Social Justice Shrinker" - Thanks to Hornblower wealth, Stephanie can obtain information on people who need to be taught a lesson such as racists and sexists. Roger assists with the more stealthy stuff. Stephanie's first target is Chet - a horrible person.

3. "Spicing Up With Topher" - Maria and Veronica decide that they need to spice up their sex life with a third person. They bring in Topher for a one-night stand.

4. "Amy's Birthday" - Amy's birthday is coming up! Brian and Stephanie need to work together to give Amy the best birthday ever.

5.  "Julie the Giantess" - Roger and Stephanie have the same deep secret - they want to be tiny at Julie's feet. They turn this into a reality with Julie their Goddess.

1. Drumpf Playtime by Somewhereinthenight

2. Social Justice Shrinker by Somewhereinthenight

3. Spicing Up With Topher by Somewhereinthenight

4. Amy's Birthday by Somewhereinthenight

5. Julie the Giantess by Somewhereinthenight

Drumpf Playtime by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Alex and Xue have a playdate with their tinies - the Drumpfs. 

[POV: Sophie]

Six months had passed since Sophie was shrunken down to an inch tall. The world was supposed to revolve around her and listen to what she wanted! Why the hell was Sophie shrunken and forced to worship the feet of unworthy women? Sophie supposed that it could have been worse. Sophie could have been the tiny pet of Stephanie who hated her and wanted to see her tortured and in pain. Instead, Sophie was the tiny pet of Stephanie’s mother, Xue. Xue treated her like a bug and made her do awful things especially around her feet – but Xue didn’t hate Sophie. Xue had delusions that Sophie could turn into a well-trained bug. Those delusions have kept Sophie alive through the whole ordeal. Sophie would grow back to normal size and get her revenge on Stephanie and all the others who treated her like nothing. Perhaps, Xue would be spared.

Sophie slept in a shoebox last night which was better than her occasional bedtime with Xue’s barefoot. Sophie had “made Xue proud” the past week, so she was rewarded.

Sophie could hear footsteps. Xue was awake. Xue went straight to Sophie’s place of sleep.

The middle-aged Asian woman looked down at Sophie with a smile on her face.

“Good morning, bug. I have fun day planned for you. You get to see your daddy.”

“Is he still alive?”

“Yes, Alex take good care of your daddy.”

Sophie shuddered. Her daddy did not deserve to be tiny by a trans – a man who didn’t even know his own gender. But she supposed her daddy could have had a worse “owner”.

“I have to ask. What’s the plan?”

“Playtime with Drumpfs! Alex come over here and we have fun with you and your daddy.”

“If you hurt my daddy in any way, I’ll make you pay, Ching-Chong.”

“Interesting sound you make. I guess bug likes to say those meaningless words.”

At least Xue let Sophie insult her when she was frustrated. If Sophie called Stephanie ching-chong, Stephanie would have crushed Sophie underfoot. The most Xue would do is mock her or pretend not to understand.

“Ching chong.”

“Drumpf playtime will be best day ever!”

*********
After a shower, Sophie and Xue were already for their playtime. Sophie tried to look at the bright side. At least she would see her daddy again, he didn’t deserve any of this. People sucked.

There was a knock at the door. Sophie quietly said to herself, “Please no Stephanie. Please no Stephanie.”

Thankfully, it wasn’t Stephanie. Instead Sophie saw a young man with womanly features. This was Alex. At 5’11” with long black hair, large fake breasts, and knee-high boots, Alex certainly looked like a woman.

“Xue”, said Alex with glee, “I am so happy to see you!”

“So happy to see you too!” The two of them hugged.

“How’s law school? You lawyer yet?”

“Almost there. Only one semester. But I got my job back at my old firm.”

“I guess no help from Ronald.”

“Ronald is technically “missing” and no longer the managing partner. Now Velma runs the show and she was like, ‘of course, girlfriend! You’re back with a massive payment for lost pay.’.”

Sophie never thought it was fair that her daddy was punished so much for firing Alex. It wasn’t her daddy’s fault that Alex became confused about his gender.

“Are you ready for fun times”, Xue asked Alex.

“Always, you’re so sweet!”

Sophie saw Alex remove her daddy from the pocketbook.

Xue grinned and picked up Sophie. Xue didn’t waste any time putting Sophie underneath her ugly foot.

Sophie could feel the flabby foot flesh invade her whole body. Sophie had given up a long time ago in trying to escape – it never seemed to work.

After an uncomfortable moment, Xue took her foot off Sophie and slammed it into the ground away from her.

Sophie saw her daddy trapped underneath Alex’s boot. She heard him say, “get off me, you confused man! The great Ronald Drumpf always prevails.”

Alex looked down and laughed at Daddy.

Sophie was mad. She wanted to knock this man-bitch out.

“Stop putting my daddy underfoot”, yelled Sophie.

Alex looked down at Sophie and asked, “what are you going to do about it?”

“Replace Daddy with me. He doesn’t deserve any of this. He has only been good to me.”

Alex slowly took her boot off her daddy. He was glaring up at Alex.

Sophie ran over to her daddy embracing him in a hug.

“My amazing and beautiful princess”, said Ronald, “what has that old hag been doing to you?”

“She calls me “bug girl” all the time and makes me play with her disgusting feet.”

“Sounds like my experience. Except the girl part.”

“Could be worse. Imagine if I was stuck as Stephanie’s pet.”

“I saw the look in that crazy girl’s eyes. She would have killed us by now.”

“Aww, so cute”, cooed Xue, “Drumpf reunion. Now we play with tiny instead.”

Xue put her foot down on Ronald and Alex put her foot down on Sophie.

Sophie felt her body flatten under the faux-leather boot. Sophie was ready to fight for her life.

“Aww, so cute seeing the tiny Sophie thinking that she’s any match for my size-13 feet.”

Sophie was ready to escape this world – all she wanted to do was be anywhere else besides with the old Ching-Chong and the he-she.

“You know what would feel nicer for me”, said Alex, “if I take off these boots.”

Alex lifted her foot off Sophie and began to take off her boots and socks.

Sophie knew this was her chance. She was going to make a run for it. Sophie would easily get Brian to grow her back to normal and then she would torture all who caused her pain.

Sophie was gleefully running as she thought of her evil plans.

But then, Sophie saw a large shadow over her body – the size-13 barefoot of Alex landed on Sophie.

[POV: Alex]

Alex felt waves of pleasure go up her whole body. She loved feeling the tiny brat try to fight against her bare sole.

“You are certainly warming my foot up on this cold December day”, said Alex with a hearty laugh.

“Oh”, said Xue, “you can tape Sophie to your foot – she like that.” Xue ran over and got Alex some tape.

“I like that idea too”, responded Alex with a wink.

Alex lifted her foot slightly and quickly caught the tiny brat. She then got some tape and applied it to her sole with Sophie trying to break free.

“Now, let’s take a nice walk around Xue’s apartment.”

“Oh, I have so much to show you!” Alex noticed that Ronald was also taped securely underneath Xue’s foot. The two women began to walk around Xue’s small apartment countless times.

“This is great exercise, thank you”, said Alex happily to Xue.

“Certainly is. And it is great endurance training for our little Drumpf bugs.”

Alex could feel the push from Sophie underneath the ball of her foot. Alex felt like a strong and powerful woman – the kind of woman she wanted to be ever since she was young.

 After some time, Alex and Xue both plopped onto the couch keeping their feet flat to the ground.

“You’re really fun for a lady your age”, said Alex with a laugh.

“Tiny people make me extra playful, I guess.”

“You show more power to the tinies than even Stephanie.”

“Difference is that I never get angry. I always have fun with tiny bug but they know what to expect. Hurt my daughter’s feelings and you feel her wrath – and possibly mine too, but most of the time – I just berate her for acting like a child.”

“You don’t take shit from anyone. Xue, you’re honestly my role model.”

“So sweet to hear you say. Especially from someone as smart and successful as you.”

Alex pushed her foot more into the ground. Sophie definitely felt it. Alex felt the squirming underneath her sole and giggled, “she’s a fighter, just like her father.”

“These Drumpfs. They think they have more power than us no matter their size.”

“Stubborn little bugs, aren’t they?”

“Yes but I’ve been training Sophie very well. Sophie used to fight harder. I tell you about time she almost killed my daughter with needles.”

“Yeah, the ‘poison’ needles.”

Sophie began squirming a little more. Alex bet that Sophie didn’t like hearing about her failed coup.

“This is so much fun. Why don’t you stay for dinner? I make pearl balls.”

“Pearl balls?”

“One of my favorite dishes from Shanghai. You must stay. I’m a good master. I even feed tiny real food.”

“Sounds like Ronald and Sophie are in for a treat too. Sure thing, I’ll stay.”

Xue took Ronald off her sole and went to the kitchen to start cooking.

“Bad idea, loser”, said Ronald, “taking us to this hag’s place. She’s nasty.”

“I like her a lot.”

[POV: Xue]

Xue finished making pearl balls which were little pork balls mixed with rice. She was excited to share her treats with everyone. Her little pet loved her cooking too which made Xue extra happy.

Xue shouted from the kitchen, “dinner ready, hope everyone is hungry!!”

Xue brought over the food and was pleasantly surprised to see that both Sophie and Ronald were under Alex’s foot. Alex certainly knew how to train tinies very well.

“This is so exciting”, said Xue, “I am always happy to share my favorite foods with friends!”

Xue put the plate of pearl balls on the table.

“They look scrumptious”, said Alex licking her lips.

“Try some. I think you will like – but I get little bugs for now.”

“Sure thing, Xue.”

Alex lifted her foot as Xue quickly grabbed the two Drumpfs putting each one between her toes.

“Miss me, Ronald?”

“I could never miss such as disgusting hag like you. So sad. You can barely speak English. Nobody likes you. You’re a loser and everyone knows it. The best and finest people tell me that you’re a piece of shit.”

Xue scrunched her toes a little harder on Ronald’s body. She wasn’t too bothered by his words but she liked showing him who was boss.

“Mmmmm”, said Alex, “these are amazing! How did you learn to make them so good?”

“Secret family recipe from China. I haven’t even told my daughter how to make these.”

“I’m sure Roger would stay with Stephanie if she learned how to cook pearl balls.”

“But then how can I get tiny Roger to play with me? I reward him with pearl balls when I borrow him for playtime.”

“I’m afraid that I’m gonna eat all of these by myself.”

“It’s not a problem. We can feed some to Drumpfs.”

Xue pinched her toes harder on Ronald. She wasn’t ready to feed that bastard yet – but Sophie was being a good bug girl.

“Sophie, are you hungry?”

Sophie quietly nodded.

“You’ve been good bug girl today. So, I feed you pearl balls.”

Sophie smiled. Xue loved that she could make Sophie happy like how Sophie made Xue happy.

Xue removed Sophie from her toes and placed her on the ground.

“Now I feed you pearl ball.”

Xue cut one of the tiny balls in half and put it next to Sophie. Xue couldn’t help but watch Sophie ravenously dig in the pork ball. Sophie looked like she hadn’t eaten for days. Well, that was partially true except for toe jam and other crumbs.

“What do you say, bug girl?”

Despite Sophie’s focus on her food, she was well-trained and looked up at Xue. Sophie bowed and said, “thank you Xue for the feast. I am forever grateful.”

With that, Sophie continued eating.

“It would take forever for me to train little ones like you”, said Alex.

“I show Drumpf love even when no one else does.”

“So kind of you. I’m really glad we got to hang.”

[POV: Ronald]

Ronald was livid.  He was stuck underneath the foot of the old Ching-Chong. Ronald didn’t deserve any of this crap. He was the greatest human being in the world. Everyone knew how fantastic he was. Even this ancient bitch, she was just jealous. Ronald used every bit of energy to try to escape Xue’s foot.

Xue began to giggle above.

“That tickle a little bit. Be careful, tiny bug.”

Jeez, this one was worse than Alex.

“I wonder if I can make bug feel pleasure. Like that one time with Roger.”

Ronald’s face turned pale. Was this bitch actually going to do it? Ronald tried even harder to escape her decrepit foot. But it was no use, he couldn’t move.

Xue began to move her foot slowly but surely all over Ronald’s body.

“You old man. So I expect you don’t work as well as young man.”

Xue was right. This was a futile effort. Ronald was nowhere near Viagra but wait… what the fuck?!?! Ronald felt an erection. This bitch was turning him on. How the hell?

Ronald tried to fight it every second. He was a strong man. He couldn’t let his beautiful daughter see this. Ronald would be ruined.

“Please Xue”, pleaded Ronald, “don’t do this. I’ll do anything.”

“You don’t want pleasure. I’m surprised.”

“I am powerful. I am strong. No one can see me like this.”

The conversation sparked Sophie’s ire.

“What the fuck are you doing to my daddy, you sick bitch?”

“I try to help him.”

“The only thing that will help me”, said Ronald angrily, “is if you grow me back to normal size.”

“I can’t disappoint Stephanie.”

“Seriously, fuck her”, said Sophie crossing her arms, “you are stronger than your daughter. You can knock that bitch out and take the shrinking machine and save us.”

“But I like tiny pets.”

There was no use arguing with this hag. She was nuts.

Ronald used all of his willpower to avoid being aroused by Xue’s foot.

“Oh, you seem to not be turned on by me. Maybe I too old. Oh well, I have idea. Alex, are you done with dinner?”

“I shouldn’t eat anymore or I’ll get fat.”

“You too skinny! You can eat more. But I have idea. Can you give Ronald pleasure?”

“Sure, I’ve done it before.”

Fuck this.. Ronald began to run. He didn’t care to where.

Ronald ran as fast as he could but he was no match for the he-she.

Ronald saw a shadow overtake his surroundings. Alex’s monstrous man foot crashed onto Ronald. He felt as the all-encompassing sole began to rub itself all over his body. This couldn’t be happening. The he-she was going to rape him again! Ronald’s cock began to stiffen from the stimulation. This was the end for him. His beautiful daughter would see him being raped by a man’s foot.

But Alex seemed to be able to read his thoughts.

“Xue”, said Alex from above, “is it ok if I take Ronald somewhere private?”

“Sure thing. You can use my bedroom.”

Ronald could hear his daughter cry, “don’t do horrible things to Daddy, you monster!”

Ronald was too embarrassed to say anything.

To Ronald’s horror, he stuck to Alex’s sole as the two walked over to the bedroom.

“Now that we’re alone – love my foot the way you normally do.”

“If you mean holding me against my will, that’s more like it.”

“Would you rather go in the PedEgg?”

Ronald rolled his eyes. That was an easy question.

“Now, let’s begin.”

Alex began slowly rubbing Ronald’s cock with her foot. Alex may have been actually a man – but the foot looked like it belonged to a tall actual female model.

Ronald wanted to resist. But no matter how hard he tried, he was stimulated more and more by the massive foot.

“My little pet. You are doing very good. You’re making me so proud.”

Alex spoke with a sultry, feminine voice. Ronald had almost forgotten that this was a confused man. Alex began to put light and tantalizing pressure on the tip of Ronald’s cock. This was getting to be too much. Ronald certainly would let his seed out.

The touch of Alex’s soft and well-pampered foot flesh was becoming way too much. Ronald was humiliated. At least Alex was kind enough to do this away from the eyes of his daughter. He could still tell her that he resisted the he-she. Ronald closed his eyes trying to imagine himself anywhere else in the world besides in this room with Alex. Ronald’s mind went to the PedEgg and then his eyes went right open – nothing was worse than the PedEgg.

Ronald began to feel his body weaken slowly but surely from Alex’s foot. He then let out a scream. He was ready to cum. He felt what must have been glob after glob of semen burst out of his cock wetting the sole of Alex’s foot.

“That’s a good little pet”, said Alex with a purr, “now let’s get you all cleaned up.” Alex picked up Ronald in one hand and began to lightly stroke his body. Alex took Ronald into the bathroom and cleaned him up – and then she took out a tiny pair of clothes for Ronald to wear.

“You’ll always be my little pet”, said Alex, “but I have long hours ahead at my new job.”

“What are you saying? You’ll grow me back.”

“I think that will be up to Xue.”

Ronald snarled.

“Oh, you’re a little angry thing, aren’t you? You’ll get to see more of your daughter. Doesn’t that feel good?”

“One hand or foot on my daughter and you’re all dead!”

“Aww, don’t worry little Ronald. I’ll visit from time to time. But you’ll be staying with Xue.”

Ronald was horrified by the thought of being Xue’s pet. She was much worse than the he-she. But Ronald knew with his daughter that they could someday escape and ultimately get their sweet revenge.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this story. Let me know what you think in the reviews!


Next story coming up: "Social Justice Shrinker"!

Social Justice Shrinker by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Thanks to Hornblower wealth, Stephanie can obtain information on people who need to be taught a lesson such as racists and sexists. Roger assists with the more stealthy stuff. Stephanie's first target is Chet - a horrible person.

[POV: Roger]

Roger Chandler was so happy to have met his current girlfriend, Stephanie Zhao. Stephanie had been the best woman in his life. She was many things that he wasn’t: bubbly and spontaneous. Stephanie helped Roger feel a sense of adventure in his life, something he didn’t even know what was missing.

Roger was now an inch tall and worshipping Stephanie’s foot. Roger never had a foot fetish but he did strongly admire and prefer Stephanie’s feet. Her long toes and wrinkly soles were to die for.

Roger caressed the big toe of Stephanie’s right foot which had a French pedicured tip and were polished a lilac purple.

“You feel so amazing, Roger”, said Stephanie from above, “I give you permission to do what you please.”

Roger began to lick Stephanie’s foot.

“Mmmmm, I like that. How did you learn to be so good at that?”

“From you, my goddess.”

“I am a goddess, aren’t I? Keep giving my feet some love and I will treat you well.”

Roger continued licking the soft flesh being careful not to tickle Stephanie’s feet. He knew how ticklish she was.

“You’re making your goddess so happy”, said Stephanie with a sexy tone.

Roger continued his worship. Suddenly, Stephanie’s phone rang. Stephanie chose to ignore the call. But a couple moments later, the phone rang again.

“I really don’t want to”, said Stephanie, “but maybe I should answer that?”

“Could be important”, responded Roger nonchalantly.

“Keep licking my foot while I take this.”

“Yes, my Goddess.”

Roger licked the sexy and slightly sweaty sole of Stephanie’s foot.

He could hear the conversation from above.

“Hey, Jules.”
“What’s so urgent?”
“Woah, are you serious? That sounds so cool!”
“You really want me to do this!”
“Haha, I guess I have proven to be the perfect girl for the job.”
“Yeah, I can totally stop by. Alright if Roger joins me?”
“Great! I’ll see you real soon.”

Roger’s curiosity piqued from the conversation.

“Stephanie, what was that about?”

“So, apparently I have inspired Julie greatly since I brought in the shrinking machine.”

Julie, thought Roger, would make an excellent goddess – no wait, bad thoughts – bad thoughts!!

“What does Julie want you to do?”

“I shouldn’t be surprised by this since she’s like crazy rich. But her parents have a full-blown surveillance system! Julie wants me to shrink horrible people like rapists, racists, sexists etc and to have some fun with them.”

“Hah, I agree with Julie. You’re perfect for that role.”

Stephanie playfully lifted her foot over Roger and wiggled her toes.

“Should I just squish the tiny or have a little fun first?”

“Whatever suits you, my goddess”, said Roger blowing a kiss.

“Gotta get ready and I have no idea what to wear. It’s January but I really wanna wear my sandals. Maybe Birkenstocks rather than my usual flip-flops. What do you think?”

“Won’t your feet get cold?”

“It’s okay. I’ll have tinies to help me warm up. Now, let’s stop by Julie’s”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was excited for what Julie had to offer. She decided to go with her Birkenstocks. She didn’t mind wearing sandals in the winter, she loved having her feet exposed. Roger was tiny and safely underneath Stephanie’s toes.

Stephanie was already to take the subway to the Upper East Side. But a helicopter was by her apartment. Stephanie saw the robot named Mauricio. He gave her a wave and the three were off to Julie’s penthouse in record time.

Stephanie wondered what sort of people Julie wanted her to take care of with her feet. Would be interesting.

Stephanie entered the impressive penthouse of Julie Hornblower. Impressive was an understatement. It was the mansion of all mansions. This mansion was as big as the one owned by Roger’s parents – but its market value was probably twice as much being in the heart of Central Park rather a pretentiously affluent suburb in Westchester.

“Wow”, said Stephanie, “I’ve never been here before. I am impressed.”

“Impressed? This is just everyday for me.”

Stephanie saw Julie – the tall brunette looking as elegant and gracious as ever. Stephanie noticed her tiny boyfriend staring at Julie as well. Stephanie didn’t mind – they both found Julie attractive.

“So what do you want me to do? I am at your service!”

“I’ve been wanting to do this for months”, said Julie, “I got my father to sign off on the series of missions today. With that shrinking machine of yours, I want you to find the scumbags of the world – the racists, the misogynists, the criminals, the thieves – and bring them to justice by shrinking them down to size and doing whatever you think is appropriate.”

Stephanie blushed and said, “that is amazing. I almost feel unworthy for this mission.”

“Missions. This will be an ongoing project. I shall pay you $500 for each successful mission.”

“That is too much. I don’t need the money.”

“No trouble at all”, said Julie with a wave of her hand, “and from what I know of your family – a little bit of money could go a long way.”

Stephanie didn’t always like the reminder that she was from a poor family but she was excited about the missions.

“Thank you. And I’ll accept the money. You’re right.”

“Aren’t your feet cold in those sandals? It must be 30 degrees outside.”

“Roger helps warm my feet up and I know the tinies will certainly make my feet even warmer!”

“I must bring up”, said Julie, “that if any tinies are killed in the process that the program will be terminated immediately and my family will deny any involvement. Understood?”

“I’m not a monster. I won’t kill anyone, I promise.”

“Even accidental death will cause problems.”

Stephanie was getting tired of everyone assuming that she was going to act foolishly. She was smarter than any of them knew.

“I will be very careful.”

“Excellent, your first target is Chet Wilson. You must shrink him ASAP before he attacks an innocent!”

[POV: Chet]

Chet was a washed-up football player. He went from glory to nothing after his college days. Now no woman seemed to desire him anymore. Chet was in luck though. He saw a mousy looking brunette dressed in business attire. Chet was going to slay tonight.

Chet brought his hulking 260-pound frame and 6’2” height right in front of the woman.

“Hello there, sexy lady. Why are you out so late?”

“None of your business.”

“Why so rude to me?”

“I don’t even know you.”

Chet grabbed the woman who began to scream.

“I need some pussy tonight and you’re perfect.”

“Please let me go”, cried the woman, “I won’t report you to the police. Just let me be.”

“You’ll grow to love me after tonight.”

Suddenly, the woman showed a look of intrigue on her face. Chet was confused. An electric wave hit Chet in the back.

Chet found himself dwindling in size. What was going on? Chet was horrified. The shrinking process seemed to never end.

When all was done, Chet saw two gigantic pairs of feet. A pair of flats and a pair of sandals. The feet in sandals and a French pedicure looked especially intimidating. Chet could have sworn that he saw another tiny man under the woman’s toes. What the hell was happening?

Chet saw the two women look down at him. The brunette he almost slept with looked as confused as he was. But the Asian woman gave him a grin which told him that he was in crazy shit.

“Hello there, little man”, said the Asian woman, “my name is Stephanie and I saw you were about to do something horrible to this woman.”

“None of your business.”

“Stopping rape is my business”, said Stephanie stomping down the foot which didn’t have the other tiny man stuck to it.

The sudden stomping led Chet to fall on his ass.

“Serves you right”, said the brunette, “Stephanie, you must be my guardian angel.”

“Right place, right time, right shrinking machine. What’s your name?”

“I’m Holly.”

“Nice to meet you, Holly. Now I’m going to have a little fun with this tiny Chet. You can watch if you want.”

“How the fuck did you know my name”, shouted Chet.

Stephanie slipped her foot out of the Birkenstock sandal and hovered it over Chet’s body. Chet tried to run but Stephanie’s long toes caught him first. They grabbed his little body and brought him back to the sandal.

It was a warm and tight fit. The toes squeezed Chet’s body everywhere. This was humiliating. What brought him to such a state? He was the star quarterback at Princeton. But a drug habit flushed his career down the toilet and now he was literally toejam.

“I’m going to teach you something you probably never learned”, said Stephanie, “how to please a woman. Let’s go back to my apartment. Holly, do you want to watch? You can even play with him if you would like.”

“Certainly, Stephanie!”

[POV: Roger]

Memories came back to Roger when he was first shrunk. Stephanie didn’t deal well with jerks – especially Sophie. Chet was just another jerk. At the same time, Roger was excited. He was unbelievably attracted to his girlfriend whether she was gentle or rough in her giantess role.

Roger held on to Stephanie’s toes as she headed back to their apartment.

Stephanie gently removed her sandals and picked up Roger.

“Ready to see me teach this guy a lesson?”

“I can’t wait”, responded Roger with a smile, “this Chet seems like a grade-A jerk.”

Roger could hear a “fucking cuck” from below. Roger couldn’t give a shit. He had the better deal.

Roger saw Stephanie grind her other foot giving Chet the twist of his life.

“Oh Holly”, said Stephanie, “I have a no-shoes policy in the house. Do you mind?”

“Not a problem!”

Holly took off her flats. Roger could see a pair of petite and beautiful feet. They were painted a light shade of pink. Roger had the preference for larger feet like that of his girlfriend or Julie.. what the hell was he thinking? But overall, Holly had very pretty feet.

“You can have Chet play with your feet too once you watch me. This other little guy is my boyfriend, Roger. He’s a good guy.”

“Nice to meet you Roger”, said Holly with a smile, “you have a preference for this sort of stuff?”

“Stephanie keeps me safe.”

“Aww”, cooed Holly, “you’re such a nice guy. I might have to take him for a while.”

“Only under my supervision.”

Roger did get nervous. Stephanie was too generous at times. She would give Roger to her mother occasionally. Xue treated him well – but Xue was Xue. And there was that one time she made him cum.

Roger was brought to the ground by the bare feet of Stephanie and Holly.

Stephanie’s toes confidently grabbed Chet’s body and began pushing and pulling it in all sorts of directions. Roger could see the look of rage in Chet’s eyes but there was nothing this douchebag could do about it.

Roger was surprised to see another foot lightly rub his head. Roger looked up and saw that Holly was testing him out with her foot.

“You do feel really nice under my foot, little guy”, responded Holly, “I might just take you home with me for the night.”

“You can’t have him”, said Stephanie quickly, “you can totally take the other guy though.”

“Why would I want him? He tried to rape me.”

Roger could only watch as Chet was being rolled from heel to toe underneath Stephanie’s foot.

“This little Chet will feel even more amazing under your foot – I promise that. Kind of satisfying to see such a misogynistic jerk have to toil under the lowest part of your body.”

“I suppose I can give little Chet a try then with my foot”, responded Holly musingly.

Stephanie then lifted her foot with Chet hanging by the toes.

[POV: Stephanie]

The truth was that Stephanie was turned on by seeing another woman play giantess with tinies. She was ready to watch Holly play that role with Chet.

“Holly”, said Stephanie with a laugh, “try to catch Chet with your foot.”

Stephanie lifted her foot “high” in the air and dropped Chet from her toes. She could hear Chet’s tiny screams as he began to fall to the ground. She could imagine Julie looking worried from whatever rich-person surveillance system she had in place. Or even worse, Brian nagging her to death about being careless. But Chet would survive.

Chet was caught in the grip of Holly’s toes. Stephanie was turned on by the sight.

“Oooohhh”, said Holly, “you’re right. This little bug feels great between my toes.”

Holly began to scrunch her toes with Chet being smushed in all directions.

“Tiny people feel the best at your feet. Don’t ask me why that’s the case. But they do.”

“I’m going to have a little talk with Chet”, said Holly.

Holly pushed Chet underneath her sole that only his head was sticking out underneath her largest two toes.

“You thought your massive size – being more than twice my weight and being a foot taller than me would get you exactly what you wanted. But fate has a funny way of working on people – thankfully, fate favored the good tonight and not the despicable. And yes Chet, you are despicable. I think it is appropriate that now my weight overpowers you especially underneath my own foot. A foot which most people would consider to be dainty, petite, and harmless. Now you will serve it as a part of your goddess. Lick between my toes, you bug.”

Stephanie could see Roger trying his hardest to hide the bulge between his legs. Stephanie was also incredibly turned on by the site. The two of them were going to have amazing sex tonight.

The tiny Chet began to lick Holly’s foot the best he could.

“Stephanie”, said Holly, “look at this pathetic little guy. He’s fighting for his life by trying to lick at the skin of my foot!”

“You described the situation better than I could. Are you a writer?”

“I’m an accountant.”

“I know accounting can be tough some times. If you have a hardass boss, maybe you can borrow the shrinking machine to relieve some stress after a hard workday.”

“I might take you up on that offer. This little one feels amazing. Next time, someone expects me to work until midnight, I’m just going to shrink them down to the size of an ant!”

“That sounds sexy”, responded Stephanie with a wink. She imagined herself being Holly’s unfortunate boss shrunken down to size and forced to worship Holly’s foot.

“Does your boyfriend mind what I wanna do next?”

“Don’t be too rough on Roger. I love him.”

“Oh, I wasn’t talking about that.”

To Stephanie’s surprise, Holly began to move herself closer to Stephanie. Holly was a short woman – at most 5’1”. Holly kept her toes tighter on Chet as she stood on her toes to give Stephanie a kiss.

“Oh”, said Stephanie, “most guys like to see girl-on-girl action.”

“Go for it”, said Roger to Stephanie, “I really don’t mind.”

Stephanie and Holly engaged in a full makeout session. Their tongues were wrestling each other as they rolled on the floor with glee.

Holly took the tiny Chet and placed him between Stephanie’s toes.

“What a nice little gift you got me.”

“You’ve been so good to me, so I thought why not.”

Stephanie curled her toes without mercy as Chet fought to survive.

“Chet”, said Stephanie, “I hope you’re watching closely. This is how real women make love – with consent.”

“Something I doubt Chet’s loser ass will ever get from women as beautiful as us”, added Holly.

Stephanie could feel it. Chet was broken – not physically but emotionally. He was being served the proper punishment for what he almost did to Holly.

The two women continued to make out. Stephanie was unbelievably turned on by all of this. She impulsively grabbed the tiny Chet at her toes and began using Chet to play with her horny pussy.

“Ohhhhh”, said Stephanie, “I guess this guy is a dick. He feels like one.”

Stephanie and Holly continued to nuzzle one another as Chet was pushed in and out of Stephanie’s vagina.

“This is amazing. Oh my God. I’m wondering if I… well, I have a real man – so I don’t need this bug.”

Stephanie then rubbed Chet on her clit. She was at the pinnacle of pleasure.

Stephanie noticed Holly looking curious and surprised.

“You can try this too if you want”, said Stephanie.

“Oh, I might have to do so.”

Stephanie was ready to have an amazing orgasm and she did covering Chet in her sexual discharge.

She put Chet on the floor who was still wet with her pleasure.

“I..uhhhh”, said Chet awkwardly, “I will t-t-treat women with respect going forward. Just please grow me back. Never again.” Stephanie noticed that Chet was crying. Maybe she went a little too far. She was sure going to get an earful from Julie if she was watching through surveillance.

Stephanie felt a little rub at her right foot. Roger!

“I think it’s time to grow Chet back.”

“Aww, I’ll do it just for you – my sweetie!”

Stephanie took the shrinking machine and grew Chet back to size. His clothes were intact but soaked in her giantess juices. Chet quickly ran away.

“Wow, that was amazing”, said Holly, “thanks for making what could have been a horrible night to the best night ever.”

“Of course”, responded Stephanie, “always happy to help!”

“Here’s my number. If you and Roger want some fun – call me.”

With that, Holly put on her shoes and waved goodbye.

“Two giantess women making out – you made my night”, said Roger.

“Oh but it has only begun little man.”

Roger gave Stephanie a kiss on the foot.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this short story!

The next story will involve Maria, Veronica and Topher.

I'll plan to get back into Nail Salon 2 once I finish Nail Salon 1.5.

Spicing Up With Topher by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Maria and Veronica decide that they need to spice up their sex life with a third person. They bring in Topher for a one-night stand.

As a heads up - this story has a non-tiny man in this. If that isn't your thing, you probably won't like this chapter. Otherwise - I hope you enjoy! This was a fun one-time chapter to wrie. 

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica couldn’t believe that almost eight months had passed since she met Maria – it felt like much longer than that. Maria was her soulmate and… solemate.

Veronica cherished her playtime with Maria. Right now, Veronica was an inch tall and busy caressing her goddess’ bare foot. Maria’s feet were tan with high arches and a perfect pedicure – this time the toes were polished a bright red. Veronica licked Maria’s foot without hesitation.

“There’s a good little pet”, said Maria with a cheery hum.

“Anything for you, my goddess.”

“I command that you keep pleasuring me in the ways you know how.”

Veronica began to rub her body on Maria’s sole giving it a full make-out session. Veronica wished she could do this forever but she needed to finish college – that was the only requirement from her parents to let her tap into her trust fund. Maria would be impressed with how much money Veronica would have in the bank – the two of them would never have to work. They could just do this all day. And they wouldn’t have to live in such a decrepit part of Brooklyn anymore – they were already eyeing a co-op in Brooklyn Heights to purchase after Veronica’s graduation.

“I am so lucky to have you in my life”, said Maria, “we were meant to be. Have you given thought to my crazy idea?”

“I think it might be too risky for me – bringing in a stranger”, said Veronica.

“I’ll vet him or her on a date. I promise to not bring anyone who would hurt you.”

“I don’t know a better judge of character than you. This could be really sexy if done right.”

“I won’t run off with anyone else.”

“I’m more worried about someone trying to steal me”, Veronica laughed awkwardly.

“Oh, I can fight off any puta who tries to steal you”, said Maria poking Veronica lightly in the belly.

Veronica giggled from the stimulus.

“You sure can. And you could shrink them too – but I think you might be too nice to pull off true evil goddess.”

“I’ll just give the Veronica thief to Xue.”

“OMG, that is the best idea!! I feel more comfortable with this idea already.”

“I got a “date” with a man tonight – tall muscular black guy named Topher.”

“He sounds sexy. Just be careful, ok?”

“Of course. Now – I think my other foot needs some love before the “date”.”

Veronica rushed to Maria’s foot and gave it all of the love it deserved. She kissed the soft sole non-stop and treated it like it was Maria’s full body. Veronica gave herself permission to pleasure herself in the process rubbing her finger slowly on her clit. Veronica was in heaven.

Veronica was pleasantly surprised to look up and see that Maria was pleasuring herself too from the stimulation. Maria’s loud moans of pleasure gave Veronica confirmation that she was doing an incredible job. Veronica was confident that this Topher wouldn’t match up in any way.

[POV: Maria]

Maria agreed to meet Topher at a Starbucks. The two of them flirted online for about a week. Maria didn’t tell Topher her true intentions. She had a feeling that this guy would take well to a tiny.

Maria saw Topher. He was as hot as his picture indicated. She was in love and in lust with Veronica – but she couldn’t deny that she was in lust with Topher too. Maria had a feeling that Veronica would also find Topher attractive too. Topher was for them – not just Maria.

“Hello there, sexy”, said Topher, “you must be Maria.”

“I think you’re the sexier one of the two of us.”

“I care to disagree.”

“I’m not one to waste much time on idle chit-chat, we both want the same thing.”

“I suppose so – question is, can you keep me around?”

“We’ll have to see about that. I have a special surprise for you tonight. It’s gonna blow your mind and we’re going to have some fun with her.”

“Her?”

“It’s a loooooooong story but I think it’s best I show you when we go back to my place.”

Maria lightly punched Topher in the abs.

“Impressed”, asked Topher with a grin.

“Totally but I can think of another part which might be even more so.”

“I think you’ll like it. Something tells me I’m going to love every part of your body and this mysterious woman you speak of. Surprised you didn’t mention her right in the dating profile.”

“Most guys would just dismiss me as a crazy lady and run the other way.”

“Newsflash! You’re like the hottest woman ever. I can tell you’re into some really kinky shit.”

“Are you?”

“I’m open to anything.”

“Anything?”

“Yeah, sure. Whatever it is like to be with you, sexy.”

“Perfect. Let’s go back to my place and have some fun.”

Maria could tell that Topher was the perfect guy to add some surprises to her sex life with Veronica. Topher wasn’t phased when Maria mentioned “her”. Maria didn’t tell Topher that “she” was an inch tall and would be worshipping Topher like a god – but she wanted it to be a real surprise.

“So, you’re a construction worker, huh”, Maria asked Topher.

“Yep – working on everything around the City.”

“So do you ever work without your shirt?”

“Sometimes when it’s too hot outside.”

“Aww man, I’ll have to wait a little bit. It’s still February.”

“What about you? How do you like the nail salon?”

“It pays the bills. My boss is the coolest lady ever – tiny middle-aged Asian woman who is a lot of fun. Works hard but plays hard.”

“I got a cool boss now. Used to have some lame-ass lawyer overseeing our efforts but he mysteriously disappeared.”

Maria smirked. Ronald was a piece of shit everywhere.

“Looks like we’re now at my place. Are you ready for the surprise?”

“Anticipation is killing me. Can’t promise you that I won’t run away.”

“Oh, this is a pleasant surprise!”

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica paced back and forth on the countertop at an inch tall. Of course, Maria was going to bring this guy home. Who wouldn’t want to be with Maria? Veronica was a little worried but she knew that Maria wouldn’t let anything bad happen to her. Maria would kick the guy out if he did anything wrong. This was going to be a fun sexual night – so why was Veronica feeling so anxious?

The door opened. She saw Maria and Topher. Topher did look just as hot as in the pictures. And of course, Maria looked even hotter. Veronica was feeling horny.

“I want to introduce you to my little friend”, said Maria to Topher.

“I don’t see her”, said Topher.

“Look at the countertop. My pretty friend is right there.”

Topher peered down and grinned, “I’ve heard rumors of people shrinking – now I’m seeing one in the flesh.”

Veronica blushed.

“She’s a shy one, isn’t she?”

“Oh, not with me”, said Maria, “she’ll warm up to you real fast.”

“Has anyone ever told you that you’re real sexy, Topher”, asked Veronica.

“You’re a sexy little doll yourself.”

“Thank you. So, what do we all want to do?”

Topher and Maria grinned.

“There’s a lot of fun stuff we could do with Veronica but these tinies feel real great on your feet”, said Maria.

“Oh really, I guess I will have to give this one a try then.”

Veronica was intrigued. She knew that Topher would have enormous feet but they wouldn’t be sexy and feminine like Maria’s feet.

“Take off your shoes and socks, sexy Topher”, said Maria giggling.

Veronica noticed that Maria had already taken off her boots – letting her bare feet sink into the carpet. Veronica was ready to jump down and let herself go in full loving mode of Maria’s feet.

“Little Veronica loves my feet”, said Maria.

“But my feet are no where as sexy as yours.”

“I’m sure they are more masculine. We are bisexual.”

With that, Topher removed his shoes and socks. Veronica saw the largest feet that she had ever seen from her perch. Topher must have had size 13 mens’ at least. For a guy, Topher also took good care of his feet.

“I gotta admit – I am damn intrigued right now”, said Topher with a laugh, “how do these tiny people love feet?”

“Not all of them”, said Maria with a wink, “but I can tell you that they all feel great on our feet!”

Maria picked up Topher and brought Veronica to the ground. Veronica could see Topher’s enormous feet. One of his toes reached out to Veronica lightly tapping her on the head.

Veronica was very much turned on by the stimulation. She gave Topher’s toe a kiss. She then lightly rubbed her hands on the dark skin.

“Oh Maria”, said Veronica with a moan, “you picked a good man.”

“Of course, I always take into account what we would both like.” The two women giggled.

[POV: Topher]

Maria was right. The tiny lady did feel amazing on his foot. He continued to dab Veronica with his toe as she kissed it.

“Anything I shouldn’t do Veronica”, Topher asked Maria.

“Veronica’s pretty durable. You could do anything with your foot as long as you don’t squish her to .. well, you better not – or I’ll shrink and squish you!”

“Nah, I wouldn’t dare do that.”

Topher began to rub his sole on Veronica’s body. She squealed with delight and began licking his foot.

“Aww”, cooed Maria, “Veronica likes you. But I think it’s time to play some footsie!”

Maria brought her foot, polished a sexy red, right by Topher’s foot. The two of them began to interlock their feet together with Veronica between them. Topher could feel a tingle of pleasure go through his body. He couldn’t believe how powerful he felt. This was a real human being shrunken down to an inch tall and she was worshipping him and Maria.

“I think your feet are super sexy by the way”, said Maria, “they are the feet of a real man!”

“I’m probably one of the most manly men out there.”

“We like that very much.”

“Ah, you both do.”

“My girl, Veronica, she’s currently between our feet – but if you could hear, she would be prattling about how sexy we are.”

“I’m loving every second of this – both you girls are very sexy.”

Topher then put both of his feet around Maria’s foot encasing it.

Maria smirked.

“Never enough of Topher”, responded Topher with a grin.

Topher let his soles dominate Maria’s petite foot and Veronica’s even more petite body.

“You are so amazing”, said Maria with a moan, “I could play footsie with you all day.”

Topher pushed his foot to feel Veronica move.

Topher and Maria began to kiss. The two brought their bodies so close together that it felt like Maria and Veronica were his whole world. This was a kink that he never knew that he had.

Topher felt his erection grow to full mast. He didn’t know if it was Maria or Veronica – probably both of them. Topher was ready for whatever stimulation would come next.

Maria noticed his erection because she started running her hands around his cock to feel its girth. He had a large penis at 8 inches. Topher saw Maria’s smirk – she knew that it was very big.

“If it feels big to me”, said Maria, “I can only imagine what it would like to Veronica.”

Topher was aroused just thinking about this.

“Maybe it’s time to move Veronica to that body part.”

Maria pushed her foot into Topher’s foot one more time as they felt little Veronica.

“Yeah, I say so. I don’t think she’s ever seen a cock so big before.”

Topher grinned as the two of them removed their foothold over Veronica. Topher took off his boxers showing off his fully erect penis. He then placed tiny Veronica on top of the penis.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was in awe. She had never seen such a large penis before. Even when she was normal-sized, this would have been a big one.

“I would love to get you off, God Topher”, said Veronica with a smile.

“Just be careful down there, little one”, responded Topher with a laugh.

“I’ll certainly assist”, said Maria, “Veronica, get off his cock for a little bit – going to lubricate it.”

Veronica jumped off the cock landing on the countertop. She watched as Maria took in the massive member in her mouth – she began sucking on it and maximizing pleasure.

She could hear Topher moan with pleasure. Veronica was impressed and turned on that her girlfriend could pleasure a building-sized cock with such ease. Veronica felt like a naughty voyeur but the two of them would regularly look down at Veronica acknowledging and appreciating her presence. She was helping turn on Topher.

Suddenly, the massive cock exited Maria’s mouth and was placed right in front of Veronica. The dark-skinned penis was larger than ever covered in Maria’s saliva. Veronica even found the tip of the fully erect cock to be breathtaking. She never pleasured a giant man before but she was ready to try.

“C’mon little lady”, said Topher, “my cock won’t bite.”

“I know it could do other things”, responded Veronica with a wink, “I’m ready.”

Veronica began rubbing her hands on Topher’s cock. It rumbled at the stimulus. Veronica was tiny but she knew all of the right places. She then began to lick the massive member making sure to activate all the nerves at the head.

Topher moaned with approval. Veronica kept on going. She put her whole body into Topher’s cock like what she would do when faced with Maria’s clit. There wasn’t too much of a difference in methodology of maximizing pleasure.

“Oh my god”, said Topher panting, “I think I’m going to cum any minute.”

Nice of Topher to give Veronica a warning. Veronica grinned. She wanted to make Topher cum. She could already see precum oozing out. Veronica rubbed some of the precum on herself making sure to apply an extra amount on her breasts. This made Topher extra happy. Veronica became more assertive with the 8-inch penis. She was determined to make Topher cum. No other result was acceptable. Veronica moved her body right to the tip and gave it a kiss.

Topher let out an earth-shattering moan which threw Veronica on her ass. It happened faster than Veronica could register. The cock began to shoot out semen. Veronica let the first load hit her body with full force. It was enough cum to last a lifetime. After that, Veronica ran to the side and watched as Topher finished cumming all that he had from his cock. Veronica decided to tease Topher more by licking some of the cum off her body – wasn’t quite like Maria’s cum but it certainly added to the totality of the experience. This was better than imagined.

[POV: Maria]

Maria was in ecstasy. Topher and Veronica both looked like they were in complete bliss with the sexual experience. Things worked out even better than she intended.

“Thanks for the fuck”, said Topher with a grin.

“My big guy and my little lady both did a very good job!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”, said Veronica jumping up and down enthusiastically, “this was the most amazing one-night stand I ever had.”

“So we’re all on the same page that this is a one-night thing”, asked Topher.

“Sort of”, responded Maria.

“I’m curious”, said Topher, “assuming you and Veronica are an item.”

“We are. And totally sorry if I mislead you about that – but whenever you need a quickie, let me know and we will be happy to oblige.”

“Agreed with Maria completely. We are open to more times like this one”, said Veronica.

“Maria, you have my number. Before I find my own special lady, will be glad to play with you two again.”

“And you’re an amazing man who deserves the best”, said Maria.

“Yeah”, added Veronica, “it’s so cool how chill you were about all of this.”

“I’m just amazed that the rumors going around about shrinking people in the five boroughs is true.”

“All I’ll say is that consider yourself lucky that you met us”, responded Maria with a wink.

“Yeah, I do. Two very sexy ladies. I’ll definitely see you both real soon.”

Topher and Maria kissed. Veronica gave Topher a playful kiss on his penis.

With that, Topher put on all his clothes and left the apartment.

Maria looked down at Veronica and giggled, “you’re covered in so much cum. I think I know a way to take care of that!”

Maria picked up Veronica and began to lick her body from head to toe. Ooh, it was yummy, thought Maria.

“That tickles”, responded Veronica with a giggle.

“Now that Topher is away and most of your cum is gone, now I have you to myself!”

Maria spread her legs and put Veronica between them.  

“You know what to do, my little pet.”

She felt Veronica find the clitoris right away and begin to lick it. Maria was at full arousal. She moaned without any sort of reservation. Maria dug her toes into the floor and felt her body be rightfully worshipped by Veronica.

“I love you, little pet. You always know how to make me happy.”

“Aww, I love you too”, said Veronica, “your idea was genius by the way.”

“I know I’m a genius. Now give me my full reward.”

Maria saw Veronica give a tiny nod and continue pleasuring her.

Veronica knew all the right buttons to press. Maria bit her lip trying to hold on to the pleasurable feelings as long as possible. But after a few moments, Maria reached the point of no return.

“Chica, I’m gonna cum!!”

Maria’s cum coated Veronica’s body. The second time sexual discharge dominated Veronica for the night.

Life was perfect with her little pet.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

The next chapter is "Amy's Birthday".

After I finish the last two short stories - will go back to Nail Salon 2.

Amy's Birthday by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Amy's birthday is coming up! Brian and Stephanie need to work together to give Amy the best birthday ever.

[POV: Amy]

Amy was excited and anxious about today’s surprises. It was her birthday. It was a day she never really celebrated too much – growing up, she was too shy to make a lot of friends and her parents always doted more on her younger brother, Kevin. Even now, her parents were more interested in making sure Kevin didn’t do anything too embarrassing on his spring break trip to Cancun than they were in her birthday.

It didn’t matter though. Stephanie, her best friend, promised the most amazing of birthdays. It would be at the place where crazy and sometimes sexy things happened – the nail salon. She also didn’t hear anything from her boyfriend, Brian. Amy did worry that Stephanie was going to do something risky with Brian at a tiny size. But she trusted Stephanie wholeheartedly.

The weather was warm for early March, so Amy decided to wear her comfy flats without socks – a personal favorite footwear of hers. She headed to the nail salon. The only message she got was from Stephanie.

Stephanie: Join me at the nail salon – 8 PM! You’re in for some surprises 😉

Amy: Can’t wait! 😊

Amy arrived at the nail salon and was greeted by Stephanie – her tall, bubbly, and lovably quirky friend. The two girls hugged.

“Happy birthday, Aaaaaamyyyyyyy!!!! I hope you like every surprise I have for you! First, some familiar faces.”

They walked into the nail salon. Amy saw Maria, Julie, Alex, and Xue. She was amazed that they all would want to celebrate her birthday with her.

“We plan amazing surprises for best part-time employee”, said Xue with a smile.

“Mom”, whined Stephanie, “I thought that was me!”

“You’re my daughter”, responded Xue, “but Amy has discipline and flawless with nail work. You take too many creative liberties.”

“I consider myself a non-conformist.”

“My best customer, Mi-Young, would just say you’re a silly girl!”

Amy knew Mi-Young, she was tough.

“So for first surprise, Amy get pedicure from my bug girl.”

Xue opened her hands to reveal one-inch Sophie.

“Remember, you give Amy pedi”, said Xue to Sophie.

“Ugh, this is so humiliating!”

“Maybe you deserve PedEgg.”

“Anything but the PedEgg”, said Sophie with fear.

“Good, Amy. Take off shoes and enjoy!”

Amy got in one of the chairs taking off her shoes. Her toenails were unpainted.

“For my birthday, maybe a pink would work”, said Amy musingly.

“Sophie”, barked Xue, “you know what to do!”

Amy almost felt sorry for Sophie as the tiny girl approached her feet and began dutifully painting her toenails.

Xue really did break Sophie who was once defiant and unabashedly nasty and racist. Sophie still had a fire to her but it was clear Xue had tamed Sophie significantly over the months.

“I guess this isn’t so bad”, muttered Sophie, “you’re the only non-tiny who’s nice to me.”

Amy blushed and said, “you’re doing a great job so far, thank you!”

Sophie sighed and continued her work on Amy’s normally petite feet.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie adored how sweet Amy was. A girl like her deserved to have tinies worshipping her. Stephanie also got a kick from seeing rotten Sophie have to serve women who are much better human beings than her. But honestly, Sophie was barely human anymore. But the fun was only beginning. Stephanie had a scavenger hunt planned. She needed to make sure the others were in place!

Stephanie rushed into the breakroom where there were gifts and treats. She saw three important items: a size A bra for Amy’s bosom, size 5.5 flat strappy sandals, and guacamole for chips.

Stephanie had a tough time deciding how to present each surprise. She first went to the guacamole. Her boyfriend, Roger, was inside. Stephanie originally wanted Veronica to go into the guacamole but Maria was very protective of her girlfriend demanding a safer route.

“Hey Roger”, said Stephanie, “how are you doing in there?”

“Ready for some crazy spelunking, that’s for sure. I know you’ll keep me safe.”

“Of course”, responded Stephanie with a giggle, “I’ll be paying close attention – you won’t be eaten by Amy, I promise.”

Stephanie heard a groan by the sandals – it was Brian, what a downer.

Stephanie walked over to the sandals where Brian was taped to the sole.

“Fascinating ideas for birthday surprises”, said Brian rolling his eyes, “is this for Amy or for you?”

“Oh, live a little”, said Stephanie, “no one is going to get hurt. Don’t you play with Amy’s feet all the time?”

“I suppose this is going to be more than you giving Amy the shoes with me on it.”

“Weeeelllll, I am planning to blindfold her for all of her presents.”

“Of course you are.”

“Alrighty, I’m done with you. Now to check on Veronica.”

Stephanie walked over to the pink bra. It was modest but perfect for Amy. Stephanie had Veronica at the nipple portion of the bra.

“Comfy fit in there, Veronica?”

“Oh, I gotta say – I’ve done this many times with Maria and this is going to be damn exhilarating. Will Amy know I’m in here?”

“Of course not! At least not until I tell her, it’s part of the birthday surprise.”

“I would feel bad doing the stuff that I would do when I’m in Maria’s bra then.”

“I don’t care. Do what feels right.”

Stephanie was gleeful. Everything was going to work so well! Stephanie picked up the blindfold and exited the breakroom.

Stephanie could see that Sophie had finished up Amy’s pedicure.

“Your toes are looking cute, Amy”, said Stephanie, “here, put on this blindfold. I have some surprises for you in the breakroom.”

“Ooh, I’m really excited for what surprises you have in store for me!”

“I think you will love them all but you can’t see any of them yet.”

Stephanie noticed that her mom could barely contain her laughter – things will be fine, nobody was going to get hurt.

Amy put on the blindfold and they went to the breakroom.

[POV: Amy]

Amy wondered what Stephanie had in store for her. Since their freshman year, Stephanie always made a huge fuss over Amy’s birthday. Amy held tightly to Stephanie’s hand – she assumed that she was in the breakroom but that was all she knew.

Amy noticed that she forgot to take her shoes with her. She could feel the cold tile underneath her soles.

“First, let’s take you to your first gift”, said Stephanie.

She was given something soft and cup-shaped. Was it what she thought it was? Amy smiled. Stephanie did know Amy’s bra size.

“Is this a bra?”

“Yes”, cheered Stephanie, “now why don’t you try it on?”

“But I couldn’t – everyone is outside.”

“I’m okay with seeing your boobies.”

“I know”, responded Amy, “okay – let me try this on.”

Amy took off her shirt and unfastened her bra. She put on her new bra. It felt really comfy and there was an extra little tingle in the bra. Amy was pretty sure it was one of the tiny people – she wondered which one. Amy would pretend that she had no idea.

“That looks so beautiful on you”, said Stephanie, “it’s pink by the way. Now some food!”

Stephanie grabbed Amy’s arm and took her over to what smelled like guacamole. Amy licked her lips – she loved guacamole!

“Should I take off the blindfold now”, asked Amy.

“No”, said Stephanie with a laugh, “I’ll feed you chips with guacamole.”

“Ooh, that sounds exciting.”

Stephanie really was an interesting girl.

Amy was given a chip which was covered in guacamole.

“You can eat this one.”

Amy opened her mouth and bit off a piece of the chip savoring the guacamole – she was in heaven!

Amy was given a few more chips by Stephanie – it was peculiar that she wasn’t allowed to see the chips. She wondered what Stephanie had in mind.

“Mmmm”, moaned Stephanie, “this is really exciting. I think we’re at the point where this could be quite thrilling.”

Thrilling, thought Amy, she had a feeling it would involve “tinies” but she trusted Stephanie not to do anything bad unless a Drumpf was involved.

“This chip – right here”, said Stephanie, “I just want you to lick it carefully.”

Amy stuck out her tongue and began to lick the guacamole off the chip – it was so good. She was careful since she was damn sure that one of the tinies were on it.

Amy continued moving her tongue around and savoring the taste. She asked, “Can I swallow?”

Stephanie waited a couple seconds and said, “yes”.

She swallowed the guacamole and continued licking it off the chip – she felt something move. She played with it for a couple seconds and then removed her tongue saying, “I think I found the tiny.”

“Ohhh, really?”

“I felt something move!”

“Hmmm”, said Stephanie thoughtfully, “oh, I’ve been looking for Roger all day! What are you doing inside the guacamole? You could have been eaten!”

“Just hanging around”, said Roger, “happy birthday Amy!”

[POV: Brian]

Brian was taped face-up to the sole of the low-heeled sandal. He could hear the conversation between Stephanie and Amy.

Brian couldn’t stand Stephanie – he really couldn’t but he loved Amy, so he had to put up with Stephanie’s insanity. What the hell was Stephanie thinking by putting Roger in guacamole like that? Accidents could happen – but Brian supposed that Roger was equally into this perverse fantasy as Stephanie.

He could hear footsteps. Stephanie and Amy were heading right towards the sandals.

“Amy, are you ready for your next surprise? I think this is the best one yet!”

“Ooh, I’m excited for this one!”

Brian could see that Amy was still blindfolded and Stephanie was being Stephanie.

Stephanie looked down at Brian and said, “this is going to be so much fun!”

Brian thought about ruining the whole surprise by speaking but he knew Stephanie had a wild side to her – and things could be much worse.

“I know you don’t like most fancy shoes since you value comfort”, said Stephanie, “but I think you’re going to love the ones I got for you!”

“Oh, you shouldn’t have – you’ve already done so much for me!”

“Anything for you.”

Brian could see Stephanie giggling like the banshee she was.

“Here, I’ll get these shoes on your feet. They’re the cutest strappy sandals ever! Just your size too.”

Brian did have a thing for Amy’s feet. If Amy didn’t squish him, things wouldn’t be so bad.

The sandal was brought to Amy’s foot. Brian noticed that Amy’s sole had a light layer of dust from walking barefoot in the nail salon.

Stephanie helped Amy put on the shoes and Brian was under the softish yet slightly callused sole of his girlfriend. The shoe was the perfect fit for Amy’s foot and his body.

Brian’s world was now Amy’s foot. Her foot was squishing him into the leather sandal and she had no idea. The only one who was truly going to benefit from this insanity was Stephanie. He could still hear their conversation from above since it was open footwear.

“Those sandals look so cute on you, Amy”, exclaimed Stephanie.

“Thank you for getting me these shoes. I’ll have to wear these when the weather starts to get warmer.”

“Now the whole world will get to see your beautiful feet!”

“Aww, you’re too kind. I know Brian likes them though!”

Even in this messed-up situation, Brian couldn’t deny the allure of his girlfriend’s feet. They were perfect to him. Brian felt arousal. It was like a game that he and Amy would normally play except that she didn’t know he was there.

“I’m so happy you like all of your gifts!”

“Like them? I love them! You’re the best friend that a girl can ask for!”

Brian could tell that Amy and Stephanie were hugging. Brian gave Amy’s sole a kiss.

“And Stephanie, I’m pretty sure I know what my other two surprises are.”

“Hmmm, let’s keep them in longer.”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie grinned at Amy. Amy looked so cute in her pink bra and pink sandals. Stephanie couldn’t have asked for a better friend.

“I’m just looking at how beautiful you are, Amy! Maybe we can remove the blindfold?”

“Oh, wonder what will happen if I do?”

“Nothing too crazy. Just looking at a sexy lady. Take a look in the mirror.”

Stephanie always found Amy to be adorable – it took three years but Stephanie had finally helped Amy have more confidence in her appearance. Stephanie removed the blindfold from Amy.

“You look amazing, Amy! C’mon, take a look.”

Stephanie watched her cute and petite friend go to the mirror. Amy smiled at her reflection.

“I like how I look with my new gifts”, said Amy.

“Told ya!”

Stephanie also loved the fact that Veronica was at Amy’s breast and Brian was at Amy’s foot. Amy deserved to have both serving her.

“I almost feel like these clothes are too good for me”, said Amy.

“That’s nonsense! You’re the most amazing woman in the whole wide world! Nothing is too good for you – you make things better, even me!”

Stephanie noticed a smirk from Roger. He was used to Stephanie gushing over sexy ladies.

“In fact”, said Stephanie, “if I never met you, Amy, I doubt Roger would have ever wanted to be with me.”

“Besides the fact we would have never met”, said Roger matter-of-factly, “I can’t see myself not wanting to be with you.”

“Aww”, cooed Stephanie, “you’re the kindest and best boyfriend ever! I think we got most of the guacamole off you.”

Stephanie picked up Roger and gave him a playful lick.

“That was so exhilarating”, said Roger, “Amy and Stephanie – I gotta thank you both!”

Stephanie giggled. This would be another fun sexy time for them – she would almost eat him all up.

“That was so brave of you”, said Amy, “I don’t think I could have ever done anything like that.”

“You only deserve the best”, said Roger, “Stephanie is right about that.”

“Roger, do you think we should tell Amy where the other tinies are”, asked Stephanie.

“Hmmm, Amy is the birthday girl. Maybe she should decide.”

“I definitely feel some little movements on me”, said Amy, “and I am certain one of them is my boyfriend – I wanna see him, so I think it’s time that they are freed from me.”

Stephanie smirked and said, “I suppose now is the best time for that! You can take off your bra and shoes.”

Amy turned a bright pink knowing Stephanie would see her breasts. Stephanie playfully licked her lips.

First, Amy took off the bra which revealed the tiny Veronica caressing Amy’s nipple.

“So that was you”, exclaimed Amy.

“Maria and I have an understanding”, said Veronica with a giggle.

“Surprised you liked my little breasts given you have Maria.”

“To me, they are amazing and enormous. Happy birthday Amy! Hope you enjoyed this little surprise.”

“I did very much, thank you.”

[POV: Brian]

Brian heard that Stephanie allowed Amy to take off her shoes. He looked at the pristine bronze-colored sky above him – Amy was his world. He rubbed Amy’s foot letting her know of his presence.

He heard from above, “I think I feel my tiny boyfriend underneath my foot – maybe I should get him.”

“Little guy is lucky he isn’t underneath my foot instead!”

Ah, Stephanie. She was always interjecting herself into everything with her crazy ideas. Stephanie got away with it because she was lucky not because she was smart.

Amy took off her sandal. Brian could see Amy’s adorable smiling face. Amy made all of this madness worth it.

“Happy birthday, Amy.”

“Aww thank you, honey. And it’s even better now that I get to spend it with you!”

Brian noticed that Amy still had her bra off and her breasts were hanging free.

Amy picked up Brian and gave him a full body kiss.

“You’re the best boyfriend a girl can ask for”, said Amy.

“And you’re definitely the best girlfriend in the whole wide world!”

“Yayy”, cheered Stephanie, “I’m so glad that your birthday is turning out well, Amy.”

“Yeah”, said Amy, “you two planned such an amazing birthday for me!”

“I was definitely not involved with the insane stuff that happened”, said Brian shaking his head, “who would put a person inside guacamole?”

“C’mon, Brian”, said Stephanie with a roll of the eyes, “live a little. Nobody was going to get eaten.”

“I guess we never know with you, huh?”

Brian really didn’t like Stephanie at all. The things he did for Amy.

“Aww, I know there has to be something Brian planned from all of this”, said Amy.

“I picked out the shoes”, responded Brian, “Stephanie wanted to get you these stiletto heels – but I was like, it’s not Amy’s style.”

Amy giggled and gave Brian a kiss.

“You know me so well, Brian. That’s why I love you.”

“And I love you too.”

Brian looked into Amy’s eyes. This was a crazy birthday but he was glad to be celebrating that of his girlfriend and sometimes-giantess.

“I am so lucky to have both of you in my lives”, gushed Amy, “I would be totally lost without either of you.”

“I doubt that”, said Stephanie, “you’re an amazing woman and I’m honored to call you my best friend.”

Amy rushed in to give Stephanie a big hug being careful not to drop Brian from her hand.

“Now, I think it’s time for some cake”, said Stephanie, “everyone else is waiting outside.”

“But I think I should have all my clothes on first”, responded Amy with a blush.

“Oh, of course”, said Stephanie with a chuckle, “don’t want my mom yelling at me for being a bad influence on you.”

Stephanie picked up Roger and Veronica and brought them outside.

Amy looked at Brian and said, “thanks for playing along with Stephanie – I promise a real special birthday night with you, my amazing boyfriend!”

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this story!

Let me know what you think of this one and the other three in the reviews!!

Julie the Giantess by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

 Roger and Stephanie have the same deep secret - they want to be tiny at Julie's feet. They turn this into a reality with Julie their Goddess.

[POV: Roger]

Roger woke up in an unfamiliar room. He had no idea how he got there. Was this an elaborate trick from Stephanie? Roger felt the soft ground underneath him and could see an endless ceiling above him. Roger had a feeling that he was in a shrunken state – but for what? This didn’t feel like anything related to Stephanie.

His questions were answered when he saw a gigantic face look down at him with an equally quizzical and mischievous look – he was surprised, it was no other than Julie Hornblower.

“Hello there, tiny Roger”, said Julie, “I’ve been wanting to play with you for a long time. I had to sneak you away from Stephanie. It was easy. I just showed her some shiny objects and you were all for the taking.”

“I still don’t understand…why?”

“Because I’ve been yearning to make you my tiny. I promise to treat you well as long as you treat me well. You’re in my shoe by the way. Be careful. They are Louboutin. Now, are you ready for my big and sexy foot.”

Roger was still confused but he couldn’t deny his attraction to Julie’s feet. He saw the long and powerful sole dominate his vision. Julie playfully scrunched her toes and then put her foot inside the shoe.

Roger could feel Julie’s foot on his body. She took exquisite care of her feet and they were flawless. Roger didn’t want to betray Stephanie but he was into Julie at this moment. And besides, Stephanie was flirting with others from time to time – especially Kevin, thought Roger with frustration. That was enough to get Roger to kiss Julie’s foot.

“That is a good little pet”, said Julie softly, “I can find Stephanie a new tiny pet, but you are now mine.”

Roger was simultaneously aroused and horrified. He couldn’t betray Stephanie, but Julie…

With that, Roger woke up. He sighed. It was just a dream.

Roger could see his beautiful sleeping girlfriend, Stephanie, next to him. She had the cutest smile as she slept. He couldn’t help but look at her.

A few moments later, Stephanie opened her eyes.

“There’s my handsome prince”, said Stephanie with a smile, “did you have an interesting dream?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Just curious.”

Roger and Stephanie kissed for a full minute.

“I did have the craziest dream and I don’t know what to make of it.”

“You’re talking to the right person.”

Nobody had a more elaborate imagination than Stephanie, something he loved about her.

“Well..you probably won’t like this dream – but I should share.”

“Dreams aren’t necessarily real but if it bothers you – tell me.”

“Very well”, said Roger with a sigh, “I had a dream that I was tiny at a woman’s feet – but someone who wasn’t you and..”

“Who was the woman? Veronica?”

“No, definitely not my ex-girlfriend, the two of us never had real spark anyway. I’m talking about one I was never with – we know her as Julie Hornblower.”

[POV: Stephanie]

She heard the name – Julie Hornblower. Stephanie did appreciate Roger’s honesty. Stephanie felt anxiety but she wouldn’t show it to Roger. Julie was the perfect woman by many standards – tall, beautiful, intelligent, extremely wealthy, and possessing a gracious and calm demeanor which Stephanie knew she could never emulate.

“Oh”, said Roger, “I knew it was stupid for me to bring up – sorry.”

However, Stephanie was always curious about what Julie would be like as a giantess. Stephanie did fantasize about Julie’s size 11 feet being even larger.

“Not at all, I have an idea! Why don’t we shrink down and worship Julie’s feet? Could make for a fun night!”

Roger seemed to look surprised.

“But of course”, said Stephanie beginning to rub her bare feet on Roger’s body, “my feet are always #1 to you.”

“Yes, dear”, said Roger, “your feet will always be my favorites – but maybe having worshipping Julie’s feet will get something out of my system.”

“Julie has enormous feet. I would feel bad for her about shoe shopping, but her family is so rich that they probably get Julie-sized shoes pretty easily!”

“And it might be a good way to show Julie our gratitude. We’re both lucky to have solid job offers with the Hornblower Foundation after college.”

“Totally true”, said Stephanie moving one of her feet by Roger’s crotch, “it’s an idea I think both of us could be satisfied. I’ve always pictured Julie as a goddess.”

Stephanie was worried that Roger might have feelings for Julie. She hoped this experience would prove, without a doubt, that Stephanie was the more fun girl – Julie was always so proper and wouldn’t do the crazy shit Stephanie would do with Roger.

“Let’s see if Julie is available. I’ll send her a text.”

Stephanie: Hey Jules!

Julie: Hey Stephanie, what’s up?

Stephanie: Well, something real crazy :p

Julie: ??

Stephanie: Roger and I were talking and we thought it would be fun if the two of us were to shrink down by your feet and you could have fun with us. Consider it a thank you for your family giving us jobs after we graduate 😊

Julie: Wow, that is unexpected. But I have been in the mood for some tiny worshippers lately. I guess you two would do 😉 When?

Stephanie: Are you available tonight?

Julie: Yes. 7 PM? My penthouse?

Stephanie: Absolutely, yayy 😊

Stephanie was glad this was happening so soon. They would both get their fantasy about Julie out of their system.

“Roger! Roger! Tonight at 7, we will be at Julie’s penthouse.”

“Wow, can’t believe this is happening so quickly.”

“Me neither”, responded Stephanie gushily, “but we’ll see what things are like with giantess Julie.”

“Hopefully better than what Chad went through.”

“Aww, you wouldn’t want to be ridden up a dildo up her private parts?”

“Hmmm, depends on how it’s done I guess.”

“I’m better at it than she is for sure!”

“Of course, you’re my Stephanie”, Roger kissed Stephanie’s foot.

********************************
Around 6:45, a helicopter was sent over with Mauricio, the robot pilot. Stephanie and Roger took the flight to Julie’s penthouse. Stephanie had the shrinking machine in tow.

When the two arrived, they saw Julie Hornblower.

Stephanie couldn’t deny Julie of her flawless look. Julie was dressed to the nines. She wore a pink lace cocktail dress and high-heeled sandals which only made Julie look taller. Julie already looked like a goddess. Stephanie felt a mixture of admiration, arousal, and envy. Yes, envy. If Stephanie came from a family of billionaires, she would look ten times more amazing than Julie.

“Hello, Stephanie and Roger”, said Julie, “welcome to my humble abode.”

“This is a really nice place you have here”, said Roger.

“Thank you, Roger. So sweet of you to say. I suppose we want to jump into the fun now.”

“Yes please”, said Stephanie with a lick of her lips taking out the shrinking machine.

Stephanie handed the shrinking machine to Julie and said, “shrink us down to 1/60th of our size and we’ll go ahead and have some fun with your feet.”

“If you’re ready, I’m ready.”

Julie pointed the shrinking machine at Stephanie and Roger.

Stephanie and Roger dwindled down in size. It was rare that Stephanie got shrunken down herself but she was amazed whenever she was.

Stephanie could see Julie’s gargantuan feet encased in those classy heels. The heel of the shoe must have been more than three times her height. The toes wiggled seductively with excitement – they would have little playthings tonight.

“I think I know where to begin, little ones”, said Julie, “I want each of you kissing one of my feet – Stephanie, left foot. Roger, right foot.”

The two of them ran to Julie’s feet. Stephanie gave kiss after kiss on the soft and well-taken care foot. Julie moved her big toe in tandem with Stephanie’s body. She had to admit that she was really into this. Not in the same way that Veronica would be endlessly in awe of Maria but Stephanie was ready for a night’s fun. Perhaps she could turn things around another night and have Julie worshipping her feet!

“Ohhh, Roger”, said Julie, “you are a natural at this foot care and I haven’t even taken off my heels.”

“I learned from the best”, responded Roger.

That’s right, thought Stephanie, she is the best one ever.

Stephanie continued to kiss Julie’s toes.

“You are a good tiny worshipper yourself”, said Julie to Stephanie, “perhaps you might consider this for a permanent role.”

“Then what will Roger do without me?”

“Heavens, I would need both of you for my enormous feet! Now, I think it is time to bring them closer to the ground.”

Julie gently removed her heels like they were expensive relics. Stephanie was sure they cost more than the $5 flip flops currently on her own feet.

“Ahh, that feels better. I’ve been wearing these heels all day long. Now you two can help!”

Julie brought her bare feet closer to Roger and Stephanie. Stephanie got a glimpse at the pink soles of Julie’s feet.

“You both need to worship my amazing feet now”, said Julie. Julie had her feet flat on the ground. Her toenails were painted a modest yet alluring pink.

Stephanie began caressing and massaging the leviathan foot. She made sure to cover every bit of it that she could – the top of the foot. Stephanie could see from the corner of her eye that Roger was fully immersed with Julie’s foot – in fact Julie began squeezing her toes playfully around Roger’s body. It was almost sad to see how much Roger enjoyed this.

“I see that Stephanie has taught you well, Roger”, said Julie with a smile, “but looks like little Stephanie is slacking off a little bit.”

Stephanie began to caress Julie’s foot more aggressively. She treated the foot like she was a goddess of her own.

“Ahh, that’s more like it. You both feel beyond amazing on my tired and aching feet”, said Julie, “I think that one of you needs to go under my foot for a bit.”

Stephanie was still massaging Julie’s foot when she heard that. Stephanie saw the massive sole hover over her body. Julie’s foot was large even at normal size – but the high arches, long toes and pampered soles were impressive. Julie brought her foot down on Stephanie’s body. It was arousing and terrifying to be under Julie’s foot.

Stephanie began to rub the foot vigorously with her free arm – the other arm caught under Julie’s massive foot.

“I think you’re so sexy, Julie”, said Stephanie giving Julie’s foot a kiss. She enjoyed the rare occasion where she was dominated by a giantess herself. Stephanie began to vigorously kiss Julie’s large foot.

 “I think you now see how it feels to be dominated by a giant woman’s foot yourself.”

Stephanie wondered how much fun Roger was having with Julie’s foot at this point. She couldn’t see anything except the large sole sky and the playful teasing from Julie.

“You are only good for being a bug at my command. Since you feel amazing to me at my feet, perhaps I can keep you and Roger forever.”

Fat chance, thought Stephanie. But she knew that Julie was only teasing.

Julie slowly and seductively rubbed her foot on the carpet and Stephanie felt every movement from her new goddess.

“Oh my”, said Julie, “I think I can see proof that Roger is enjoying this too – perhaps I can satisfy.”

Stephanie was now angry. She didn’t want Julie to do anything like that to her boyfriend. Roger being teased to orgasm by her mother was embarrassing but non-threatening. Julie seemed to think that she could get Roger for herself now that she was the giantess in the room. Stephanie began punching Julie’s foot.

“I guess a certain tiny isn’t liking what I just said.”

“Damn right you are”, said Stephanie with bitterness – what will happen?

[POV: Julie]

Julie couldn’t help herself. She was in a giddy mood. Julie was now a goddess and could do whatever she pleased. And besides, all the times that Stephanie took advantage of people in tiny situations – she figured that this was a good way to teach Stephanie a lesson. Julie always found Roger attractive and the two would have probably dated if it wasn’t for Chad, but Julie knew better not to actually make Roger cum at her feet. But she wanted Stephanie to think it was a possibility. She felt Stephanie’s tiny punches at her foot – so cute.

“Roger”, said Julie, “what do you think of my feet?”

“They are the largest feet I have ever seen!”

“I will take that as a compliment”, said Julie with a smile continuing to smother Stephanie underfoot.

“I shall worship every part of your foot.”

“Excellent.”

Julie could feel Roger’s tiny tongue lick each of her toes without reservation. Her foot was meant to be worshipped.

“Want to give you a heads up”, said Julie, “my toes are in a playful mood.”

“I’m used to it”, responded Roger, “Stephanie has mastered the playful toes in a way that I can handle anything.”

Julie giggled and then scrunched her toes catching Roger in her grip. She loved this so much. Her whole life, she was teased for having such large feet even by her own mother! Now Julie was using her size 11 feet to dominate anyone she wished. She loved the way Roger and Stephanie both felt on her feet. With impeccable patience and stamina, Julie kept her left foot flat on the ground. Tiny Stephanie squirming at Julie’s feet. And Stephanie thinking that Julie was gong to do scandalous things with Roger.

Julie considered it payback for the stress-inducing excursions where Julie felt that Stephanie went too far with a tiny person – the mysterious person who built the surveillance system insisted that Stephanie be the arbiter of justice. An unknown person who even her father never questioned. So she needed Stephanie to achieve justice.

“Ohhh Roger”, said Julie playfully, “I might have to keep you as my pet.”

Roger kissed Julie’s toes.

“As wonderful as that would be, I am Stephanie’s boyfriend and she is my #1 girl. This is amazing with you but I hope you understand.”

“I only tease, tiny Roger. I don’t wish to be a heartbreaker.”

“I’ll just say this is a night that I never thought could happen. I know Stephanie and I have always been talking about what things would be like with you as a giantess – but honestly never thought we would experience it.”

Julie cradled Roger between her toes. This felt very nice. She supposed it was time to take her other foot off Stephanie. Julie lifted her foot. Stephanie was lying on the floor looking exhausted.

“Your big foot is as sexy as I thought it would be”, said Stephanie, “but remember this, Roger is mine. Don’t you dare take him!”

[POV: Roger]

Roger wouldn’t dare admit to Stephanie how happy he was in the grip of giantess Julie. Julie’s massive toes were gripping at Roger’s body and were extra playful around his groin area. Roger had a crush on Julie when they met but Chad wanted her, so Chad got Julie. Instead, Roger ended up in an awkward and ill-fitted relationship with Veronica. Stephanie was the one to break Roger out of that. Roger was living some sort of strange dream.

Roger and Julie laughed at what Stephanie said.

“I would never let Julie take me away from you”, said Roger, “you got nothing to worry about.”

“Most certainly”, said Julie, “but perhaps I can take on a role similar to your mother.”

Yes, Roger knew it sounded weird but in this universe – it made total sense.

“Only under my supervision”, said Stephanie, “and if you do something I don’t like – I can always shrink you down and you can worship my feet!”

“Bold words coming from a little bug girl but I do agree. And besides, I need my vigilante taking care of shrunken bad guys.”

Roger doubted that Stephanie would let Julie give him a footjob. Xue was different. Stephanie found it funny that her mother could make Roger cum. Roger looked at Stephanie with anxiety. He didn’t want to upset his girlfriend.

“This has been an interesting night”, said Roger, “and I think my curiosity and Stephanie’s curiosity have both been satisfied. We’ll go back to being the amazing couple we are.”

“With that said, I really did enjoy having a tiny Roger around”, said Julie with a wink.

Roger blushed. It really seemed like Julie was flirting with him.

“I think it’s time we grow back”, said Stephanie.

“Actually”, said Roger, “maybe I want to stay shrunken a little longer.”

Stephanie looked concerned.

“Because”, continued Roger, “I want to spend the night tiny with my amazing girlfriend, Stephanie.”

Stephanie was ecstatic and said, “Julie, please grow me back now.”

“Hmmm”, said Julie playfully, “I suppose I could. Such a fascinating invention it is – maybe I want to stare at it for a little bit.”

Roger chuckled. Stephanie rolled her eyes. Roger could tell that Stephanie was already thinking of tiny Julie at her feet.

After a moment, Julie took the shrinking machine and used it to grow Stephanie back.

Roger ran over to Stephanie’s feet in flip-flops. Her toenails were painted a royal blue. Roger kissed each of Stephanie’s toes which made her giggle.

“These feet aren’t as big as Julie’s but I do love them very much.”

“And they love you”, said Stephanie, “get between my toes!”

Roger waved Julie goodbye and said softly, “thank you.”

“My pleasure.”

Roger found his place underneath Stephanie’s toes. They felt like home to the tiny man.

“Now, let’s go back to our place and have a little fun”, said Stephanie.

“For me, it’s more like big fun.”

“I love you and your puns”, said Stephanie.

“Love you too.”

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed these short stories, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

I'm starting to write "Nail Salon 2" again - I hope you all enjoy the upcoming chapters for that story - there's a lot more coming up there!!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10342