Collective Punishment by Overwhelmed
Summary:

Phoenix gets badly treated in this long GTS rampage story with explained growth, plenty of detail, and character background and motivation if not development, since she is pretty convenced she is fine just how she is.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: Yes Word count: 144855 Read: 86952 Published: March 23 2021 Updated: July 02 2021

1. Hello Cowgirl in the Sand by Overwhelmed

2. Please forgive my Exposition by Overwhelmed

3. The Long Careful Creation of Wanda by Overwhelmed

4. Women’s Empowerment Class by Overwhelmed

5. Night Court by Overwhelmed

6. Selective Punishment by Overwhelmed

7. Awkward Christian Soldiers by Overwhelmed

8. About Last Night by Overwhelmed

9. The Battle of the Breast by Overwhelmed

10. Good Morning Sunshine by Overwhelmed

11. I-10 Rest Stop by Overwhelmed

12. Desert Maneuvers by Overwhelmed

13. Get Me to the Church on Time by Overwhelmed

14. See the USA in Your Chevrolet by Overwhelmed

15. Fly the Unfriendly Skies by Overwhelmed

16. Room with a Really Close View by Overwhelmed

17. Fun Size by Overwhelmed

18. Open Workspace by Overwhelmed

19. Civic Action by Overwhelmed

20. Invasion of the Unwilling Body Snatcher by Overwhelmed

21. Party in the Plaza by Overwhelmed

22. Downtown, Everything’s Waiting for You by Overwhelmed

23. So, You remember Jennifer, Don't you? by Overwhelmed

24. Ordering the Option Package by Overwhelmed

25. Riding the Bus by Overwhelmed

26. A Walk in the Park by Overwhelmed

27. A Big Relief by Overwhelmed

28. The Late Escape by Overwhelmed

29. Clean Up Before You Go by Overwhelmed

Hello Cowgirl in the Sand by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

OK folks, this is a long one. It is a giantess rampage story with enough violence that I should probably seek counseling, Her size ranges from 150' to about 5 miles, but it varies up and down. There is motivation and a comprehensive back story, within which I have endeavored to keep your interest. I've tried to keep the geography and locations as accurate as possible, except for a building and park here and there that I just made up. I should say disclaim that I have nothing against the city of Phoenix, I just needed a city in the desert. You will be happy to know this story is already finished, and I'll be sending out chapters after proof-read them yet one more time. I suspect typos will still persist; they always do.

“General, Sir! Check Point Echo reports that the Governor’s cars have arrived, and they are arranging an escort up the mountain. They should arrive in about 15 minutes.”

“Thank you, Lieutenant”, was General Harston’s calm outward reply, while his brain was shouting: “Shit!”. He had hoped the local airspace ban would discourage the Governor’s visit, but the asshole was not so easily dissuaded and now the General was going to have to babysit him through this complicated operation. Though a fellow Republican, Arizona’s Governor Mitchell was the worse of the breed: Heir to a silver mining empire, the political dilatant laced everything he said with God, guns and immigrant bashing, while most of his policies managed to be of benefit to silver mining heirs and friends thereof.

But of course, he would insist on being here. How can he sit out one of the biggest scientific mysteries in history suddenly appearing in his state?

“Lieutenant!” he barked as the young officer was returning to the makeshift communications table. “Remind them to detain the PR flaks before coming up, and make sure we collect everyone’s cell phones, including the Governor’s!”

That should add another 5 minutes, safely assuming the Governor has a hissy fit about it. Having mentioned cameras, he directed his eyes to the big flat screen to his right.

There she was, just as before. Simply lying in the open desert. She was far away at about two miles due east and 4,000 feet below this scenic overlook that became his command post. Even at her estimated 150 feet length, she would be difficult to see directly at that distance, particularly in this pre-dawn light. It didn’t help that her skin color was similar to that of the sand around her. Consequently, he relied on the camera images on the three 45-inch monitors up on stands to his right. The left one showed a zoomed in version of his perspective, from a nearby camera with an impressively long zoom lens. It was largely useless in this light, showing just glimpses of her from the light shown down from a helicopter hovering about a hundred feet above. The second image came from the helicopter itself and it was more useful. It revealed a sleeping nude woman, lying on her back her head resting on her left palm. She was lying perpendicular to his position, feet to his left, head to the right. Besides her size, there was nothing to indicate she was anything other than human. She appeared to be in her latter twenties, Caucasian, long, dark slightly wavy hair. She wore no jewelry, no body art, or anything that she wasn’t born with as near as he could tell.

The helicopter’s spotlight wasn’t designed to cover 150 feet at a time so it regularly aimed its 30’ bright circle up and down her body looking for any sign of activity. Aside from her obvious height, she appeared proportionally tall as well, with long legs, a thin waist, and a slender neck.

They were instructed not to shine the light directly on her face to avoid waking her, but of what he could see, it was clearly beautiful. She was sharp featured, with high cheekbones, and contrasting eye brows and lashes. It was that patrician, educated look TV shows often cast as attractive lawyers or young, over-achieving woman executives. The exception to that image was her breasts, which were pure fantasy porn. Not merely large, but extraordinarily large. Each approached the size of her head, and were just as spherical, even as she lay on her back. Harston was no stranger to large breasts. His wife, Marge had them, though in her case they were accompanied by an abundance of flesh everywhere else. When Marge’s laid back, her breasts would spread to either side and flattened a bit. In contrast, this woman’s chest stood high, in firm defiance to gravity despite their considerable weight. They were the kind of breasts men’s magazine cartoonists like to draw, but are almost never seen in real life. They looked…powerful.

It was almost easy to overlook her 150-foot size when viewing the monitor. The desert scrub around her offered little frame of reference, so the image could just as easily be that of an oddly staged soft porn still.

To remind himself of her size, he switched the left monitor to show a replay of a compilation of cell phone footage gathered from the previous night, when this woman stomped her way through a trailer park a few miles north. With the light from the waxing gibbous moon and trailer home windows, the video began with people running by in their bed clothes, When the last passed by, you could make out two giant women’s legs about 40 feet away slowly walking down the unpaved street that divided two rows of the trailers. The available light dimmed when camera aimed upward at the figure, and it was mostly moonlit reflections on the curves of her smooth skin that revealed the towering nude female form.

The image turned downward just in time to watch the left foot come down squarely on a vehicle under a tarp parked cross-ways in front of a trailer home. The tarp edge flipped upward just enough to get a glimpse of the old Mustang in primer paint before it crumpled and flattened almost flush into the ground. The crunching sound was accompanied by the 4-letter exclamations of the camera person and others nearby. She stopped, and the image tilted upward to catch her looking down at what she had done. With her curled toes, she dragged the tarp back to reveal the crushed car underneath, and whereupon she emitted a baritone chuckle.

She then lifted her left foot again and brought it down on the trailer home itself. There was the loud sound of cracking wood and other light materials as her foot went down through roof, walls and floor as though they were made of matchsticks. The unit had been dark and there appeared to be no one in it. He heard background voices inquire about the whereabouts of “Marie and Jason”.

The towering woman bent forward at the waist and he got a glimpse of the full round breasts aiming downward before the image blurred as the user turned to run away. The screen changed, revealing a view from a different camera as this was a compilation. This was to her left, slightly further away, and the view changed to landscape orientation. It showed the upper portion of the giant woman holding a pickup truck with its lights on. She held it in just her left hand. The fairly recent model truck appeared to be unoccupied with the interior lit from the driver’s door swinging open, likely indicating the driver’s quick escape. The headlight beam would briefly shine on parts of her anatomy as she turned the truck this way and that. Unidentified items flew from the truck bed as she turned it around. She then angled the front of the truck downward shining light on the panicked civilians below as though it were a flashlight.

The General’s gut tightened a bit as he knew from a previous viewing what was coming next. The unmistakable crack of gunfire could be heard from the monitor speaker. The intrepid videographer swept his camera down and to the left toward the shots. At first, muzzle flashes against a dark background were all you could see. The General guessed it was a single shot deer rifle of some kind. And then, from a few feet further away, came the unmistakable flashes and sound of a fully automatic rifle, undoubtedly an AR-15 or one of its clones with an illegal but easily-achieved fully automatic conversion.

Soon light – obviously from the pickup truck - shown down on the two shooters, who looked exactly what you would expect of residents of a desert trailer park. The closest was a heavy-set thirty-something in a disheveled t-shirt and boxer shorts holding what was indeed a single shot Remington or possibly a Browning. He had what looked to be a canvas grocery bag slung from his left shoulder, probably containing shells. The man with the automatic was a tall, skinny old guy with wire glasses and a long gray beard. He had no shirt at all, and was also in boxers. Their lower apparel reminding the General that all these people were probably sleeping when she invaded their world.

The truck’s lights blinded them both, though the old guy still blindly fired off some rounds, as they both stumbled backward a few steps. Changing shadows revealed the approach of the light source, and sure enough the front of the truck appeared in the upper right of the screen. But Harston knew now not to look at the truck, but rather the old guy as past him, approaching from the darkness appeared a giant right hand.

Open palmed and fingers together, the hand was slightly taller than the man and was angled back slightly so that it first hit him below the knee causing him to fall into the padded area between the big palm and fingers. The fat guy had no time to react and was similarly collected. The fingers curled around them both, and her thumb swung down to complete the grasp. The hand lifted out of sight, their screams quickly fading in the distance and were soon drowned out by the camera man’s exclamations of “Holy shit!”, two “Oh fucks", followed by the more novel “Oh my shit!”.

That sequence also concluded with a blur as the operator chose running over recording and was subsequently replaced by yet another view. It was to her right again, in portrait mode, and might even be from the first phone, for all he knew. Occasional blocking of the image from the right, revealed that the camera holder was obviously hiding behind the corner on the far side of a trailer home. Thanks to one or more adjacent empty lots, the angle was pretty comprehensive, showing the giant woman from head to toe, though there remained little light on her.

The gunfire sequence was repeated revealing this to be something of an instant replay from a different view. The view of the shooters is blocked by the trailer. In the slight red glow of the truck’s taillights, you can see her rubbing her right hand up and then down her stomach, which is presumably where she was hit by the gunfire. The general couldn’t see any blood or any indication of impact in the faint light, and indeed no sign of the gun shots could be seen in the contemporary imagery. Surely, she was struck, though. It was hard to imagine even untrained civilians missing a target of that size.

Again, the footage showed her turning the truck’s lights toward the gunmen, which raised the faint red light to catch the cantilevered lower curvature of her breasts. Her legs bent, bringing down the truck lights and her upper body. Her right knee met the ground with a surprising gentleness, as she bent forward. Though still aimed at her shooters, enough of the truck’s light bounced from the ground to reveal some of her face the extraordinary roundness of her breasts, and the smooth narrowness of her mid-section. Her right hand extended forward just above the ground, past the blocking trailer. The view soon tilted upward to show her grasping her victims as she raised back up to her towering stature. Harston tensed again for he knew what was coming next.

“Not nice of you to shoot at me like that.”

Again, he took in that first example of her voice. Its register was low, yet quite feminine, and unsurprisingly, quite loud, though she was clearly just talking. But what really bugged him was its accent. It wasn’t too heavy, but clearly there, sounding European, Eastern European, possibly even Russian thought he didn’t think so. That accent was an important clue, and presumably this tape was being shown to language experts in Langley and DC, who could nail it down, though he hadn’t heard a peep from them about it.

“Let me show you, all of you…” she paused for a moment, then turned the truck to face her right hand, which was held up at about shoulder level. The heads and shoulders of the two men could be seen above the fingers wrapped around them. “…what happens to people who shoot at me.”

Her fingers could be seen wrapping more tightly. Both men screamed, and their screams quickly became more anguished. The fingers continued their subtle movement as one voice withered away followed shortly by the other. There was a series of loud popping sounds that he originally thought were bones cracking, but now understood to be the sound of shells in the canvas bag exploding under pressure. Blood splattered upward and dripped from below her hand. Female screams could be heard which reminded the General it was likely that one, if not both, the men could have been married, or had live-ins who just witnessed their gruesome deaths

“Messy!” was all the giant woman said after opening her hand again and positioned the truck higher for a better look at the bloody bodies crushed by her hand and perforated by the exploding shells. She then abruptly threw them on the ground in front of her feet, where they landed with a wet sound as a single misshapen piece, which she then shined the truck’s light upon. Just as when he watched before, the General had to suppress his gag reflex during this part.

“Here, allow me to bury them for you!” Came the loud accented voice, whereupon her right heel came down upon the bodies causing a splatter of gore all around. She then twisted her heel with great weight, creating a gory depression in the ground. When it was about three feet deep, she stopped, shoved much of the surrounding displaced dirt over the gory mess, and capped things off by dropping the truck on top of the burial spot.

It was here that the General again questioned his orders to capture and detain this creature. In his mind, anyone…anything rather, that powerful and that cold-hearted should simply be killed. As quickly as possible.

With that thought, he shut off the video, switching back to the image of the dimly lit vaguely female form with a spotlight beam presently on her feet.

There was more video from the trailer park incident that he felt no need to review again. In it, she scares a family trying to escape in a small Jeep SUV. She picks it up, peers inside, giggles as they scream, and proceeds to use that vehicle’s headlights to give the kids a show & tell of her anatomy before gently placing the vehicle back on the ground…upside down, leaving shattered glass, plenty damaged bodywork and four severe case of PTSD.

She then ignores the trailer park residents altogether, paying attention instead to the settlement’s water tower. It stood about 100 feet above the ground and she crouched on her knees underneath it. She then poked a hole in its underside with her index finger, and gulped down generous quantities of the streaming water. Apparently, she was at least human enough to be affected by the dry desert air.

She then poked five more small slits with each fingernail of her right hand and took an impromptu shower until the water ran out. Relatively well lit by the water tower lights, shot by several phones, and edited with perhaps a little too much enthusiasm by someone in his command, both this and the previous scene were basically soft-porn and Harston couldn’t look at them without feeling self-conscious. After the shower, she simply got up and headed south, presumably to her present location to have a nice, peaceful post-murder nap.

He wished he could have a nap, as he was working on about an hour of sleep. The craziness started last night when at Fort Huachuca, which he commanded, experienced an earthquake at about 0046 hours, or 12:46 am in civilian time. Uncommon for this part of Arizona, the quake was also unusual for its 48 second duration and how it steadily progressed in intensity, as though someone was slowly turning up the volume knob.

At 01.03 came a second one. This time, the tremors started at high intensity and gradually diminished. Again, this was strange, but fortunately the base suffered no damaged by either. Another oddity, the United State Geological Survey (USGS) site measured both at an identical 4.38 on the Richter Scale and located the center of both at 97 miles northeast of the base in empty desert. It was curious, but no security threat, and the General told his night officer to keep him abreast of any developments, before he hung-up and tried to return to sleep.

He thought of his order as little more than a formality when that same officer called almost 15 minutes later, to state that Huachuca had been alerted that a small commercial airliner disappeared from the sky shortly after taking off from the Tucson airport. The last contact was two minutes after the end of the first earthquake, with the pilot and copilot frantically saying stating something about avoiding an obstruction even as they were well over ten thousand feet in attitude and still climbing. More important, was the location of that last contact: 97 miles northeast of the base in empty desert.

Harston immediately put the base on high alert. It was after he dispatched a squad of recon helicopters to search for the missing airliner that the base received word of frantic, and seemingly incoherent 911 calls to that area’s County Sherriff office from a trailer park in about the same area. The calls came a little over ten minutes after the 2nd earthquake and all made some mention of a giant naked woman of all things. Emailed info included video links posted to YouTube and Facebook. It was hard to know what to make of the dark but otherwise realistic video footage. Was this all some elaborate prank? Then, one of the choppers spotted the giant woman lying more or less in the mystery area, and that changed everything. Another chopper detected parts of the airliner spread–wide and about two miles east.

The odd thing is, the amazing discovery of the giant woman explained nothing. Incredible as it is that this woman was 150’ tall, how could she impact something over 10,000 feet in the air? Likewise, a woman of that size jumping down as hard as she could, could not come anywhere close to causing the earthquakes that hit the area, according to a seismologist at USGS who was clearly perplexed by the question.

Analysis of the airline crash was turned entirely over to the FAA and the Air Force, allowing Fort Huachuca, and the army in general to give full attention to their lady of the desert.

The copter’s video and data along with all the trailer park sourced material was all forwarded to Washington where it would interrupt the sleep of up several hundred brass and analysts with high security status.

Once convinced it was real, came discussions with the Pentagon over what to do next, and it was there on the other side of the country where it was decided that she must be captured alive, for study. Details regarding the who, what, and where of such study would come later.

For the immediate moment, he sent all but one of his Apache helicopters out to location. One would hover above her, to monitor for activity, while the others would surround the target, land and stand by. Should she awake, all the Apaches would take to the air, with full lights on so as to be seen. The nearby chopper would inform her through a loudspeaker that she was surrounded needed to stay put. Fortunately, the phone videos showed she spoke English.

The monitoring copter would stay on point until its fuel was low and then rotate with one of the perimeter copters. Consequently, fuel trucks were also immediately dispatched.

It was a stop-gap plan, too dependent her responding appropriately to their threat, and too dependent on airpower for that threat. But it was something, and it would be in place in less than a half hour.

Hopefully, it would be soon followed by the remaining Apache, which Major Hadid was charged with getting outfitted with an aerial sprayer for a soporific the base had on hand. The gas worked well enough on humans, and would hopefully work on her as well. Successful deployment of that would provide time for his ground forces to take their position and hopefully retrain her by some means that Colonel Marsh was in charge of figuring out.

If she woke before being restrained, Harston would have to convince her he could kill her if she didn’t stay put. And if she didn’t go for it, he would simply have to kill her, and he was kind of hoping it would come to that.

Normally, you would surround a target you didn’t want to flee, but once awake, this target would be both vertical and agile. Surrounding her and then hurling rockets and cannon fire at a target that easy to miss almost insures hitting your own forces. It would be a circular firing squad.

Instead, he opted to divide his forces into three, and each would approach the target in triangular formation much like the radiation symbol. Artillery launched from any company that missed should land into empty space on the other side. And if she headed for the empty gaps, rear forces could close in from either side to head her off while the area directly behind her would open up. Hopefully the gas would work because he had no intention of sending his ground forces out to deal with her in the dark. It wasn’t a perfect plan, but it was the best could come up with given the short time and such an unprecedented situation. Moreover, the Pentagon brass approved it.

Wanda approved of it too.

Wanda had mastered the skill of remote viewing over half a century ago and it remained one of her most go-to magic techniques. So, she knew the plan as well as the General did. She watched him work it out with his command officers and watched each of them explain it to their respective commands, and then watched each step as it was being carried out. All the while, her big body slept soundly 97 miles away.

When the helicopter came and sprayed its gas all around her, she simply stopped breathing for 20 minutes or so. This was not a problem as she had other means of keeping her body going. Not that she planned on going anywhere soon. She watched as practically the entire base convoyed up and set up its massive operation at the base of the mountain range just west of where her body rested. She watched the three companies form, and just after the sun first peeked over the Eastern horizon, saw two of them embark. She was surprised by the size of the support operations that remained. She thought the Command HQ being set up on the scenic overview at just over 4000 feet on the side of the mountain road was a nice touch.

And all in all, she couldn’t wait for it all to happen. Except that she had to. While she could watch the real thing from up high, she preferred watching the General’s right-most monitor, which showed the tactical. Each individual and vehicle had a transponder color coded to company and shape-coded by individual soldier and vehicle type. A tightly packed mass of red clusters showed one company making a wide circle toward her from the northeast, while a similar mass of blue was a mirror image intending to approach her from the Southeast. They gave her a wide berth so as not to risk disturbing her until they approached her in formation. The third company, shown in green, was still at base camp as it only had about two miles due east to travel. Ironically, they would arrive last, with the thought being if it arrived first and she awoke, she could flee east before the other two companies were in position. In this case, if she ran westerly, the green company had the entire support group behind it.

All those precautions. If only they knew she absolutely had no intention to flee. Of course, if they really knew her intentions, they wouldn’t be here at all.

So, the tactical showed there was some more time to wait, and of course the Governor hadn’t arrived yet and he would have to be briefed before operations began. So, there was still a bit of a wait until showtime. It’s been almost a hundred years in coming, she could wait a little longer.

Please forgive my Exposition by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

Ok, so this is where you will have to bear with me, as I provide Wanda’s backstory. Somehow she has to get big, somehow she has to wind up in the desert, for some reason, why does she get mean, and there has to be an explanation for few of the other interesting things she can do. This and the next several couple of chapters much of cover that. Sorry, it has to be done. But I promise you will find it was worth it once we pick up from the events in Chapter 1.

It was actually 96 years ago when she was born as Winetta, the daughter of Ivona, a fortune teller among what would commonly be called a band of gypsies, though ”Roma caravan” was the more accurate term. Ivona came from a long line of talented telepaths. Truth be told, the title of “Fortune Teller” was a misnomer; as neither Ivona, Winetta, nor their ancestors could actually see the future. Even in the world of the magically gifted, that was an impossibility as far as anyone knew. But like most with the ability, Ivona could read a person’s thoughts and with the right prompting, know their past. With a few subtle phrases, one could unlock tightly held secrets. Tell a stranger their past and present, and they will believe what you tell them about the future. And they will pay for it, which was key. It works best when the patron is a complete stranger though, hence the Roma caravan lifestyle.

Winetta’s father had a far less esoteric background as the son of a Parisian financier. In his last year of business school, Henri Bertrand, fell in love with the beautiful Ivona, when the caravan came into his school’s town. And when she loved him back, he abandoned his life and left with her. Though not a handsome man, Ivona saw the beauty inside him. They married and it wasn’t long before Henri became the group’s business manager and eventually, just plain manager.

Winetta inherited her father’s shrewd mind. Unfortunately, she also got his looks, which rendered her short, blocky, and plane-faced with curly sandy-colored hair. She did get his striking blue eyes, though. While she didn’t get her mother’s beauty, she did get her gift. Ivona detected this early on and started to train her. It soon became clear that Winetta was quite the prodigy. So Ivona expanded the training to include other aspects of what is commonly referred to as witchcraft.

Magic, like any power, requires energy. Small things like mind reading could be done from a body’s own energy supply. Larger tasks, or reading minds for hours a day required an external energy source, of which there were three known sources:


As for the latter, Ivona had no such plans for her daughter. She simply wanted to groom her to be an effective fortune teller, like herself. Winetta was no more than eight when she began exceeding her mother’s abilities, picking up with ease what her mother had to concentrate to obtain. Henri soon had her on an intense education program so she could understand the complex adult thoughts and imagery she was picking up from strangers.

At 10, she was helping her mother in her work. Positioned nearby, she would pick up the customer’s thoughts and send them to her mom with more detail than Ivona could get herself. Her father wanted to present Winetta to the “Guild”, an ancient secret organization of magic practitioners, but Ivona demurred, recalling her own mother’s warning that the Guild elders often treated particularly gifted woman more as threats than assets.

By 13, Winetta was doing her own readings, with Henri and Ivona doing what they could to make her appear older, and thus more credible to customers.

And so it went for a few years, until 1939, when the caravan found themselves stuck in Poland when Germany invaded. “Gypsies” were second only to “Jews” on the Nazi target list and much easier to identify. After running from town to town, the caravan finally hid deeply in a forest outside Walcz.

Winetta was now key in keeping the group supplied. The plain sixteen-year-old attracted little attention in town, and she was attuned to hostile thoughts among those around her. Also, by now her skills had advanced from merely reading the thoughts of others to inducing them in others. Thus, she could often move shopkeepers into extraordinary bouts of generosity and leave with far more than she actually paid for. It was in spring on one such outing when she was in town alone and an alert came in her head from her mother that the camp had been discovered and raided by German Troops. Everyone was captured except for those who were killed, and Winetta immediately saw images from her mother’s mind of the horror, though that was not her mother’s intention.

Ivona mentally pleaded with her daughter not try to help them and instead escape and flee the country. “Go to America!” she pleaded. Winetta ignored her, determined to find some way to use her skills to free her family. In their constant mental communication, Ivona insisted these Germans were too rigid, and too great in number to be manipulated as the shopkeepers had been. Winetta dismissed the warning and continued to travel to the temporary holding camp. While standing in a cue. With Henri, Ivona became aware of Winetta’s close proximity, and convinced it was the only way to save her daughter, Ivona and Henri suddenly ran for the camp entrance ignoring the guards’ warnings until they were shot dead.

Winetta immediately felt the abrupt end of her mother and father’s consciousness. She had never been without at least her mother somewhere in her head and that emptiness added to the blunt fact that her family had been murdered put her in a paralyzed state of shock for two days.

During her pleadings for Winetta to escape, Ivona had reminded Winetta that the cache of caravan funds was still buried near the camp site. It was her father’s practice of burying the cache whenever they made camp, having on hand only enough for day-to-day expenses. With everyone captured or killed, those funds were now Winetta’s; such as they were. After weeks in the forest with no income, it wasn’t much, but hopefully, it would be enough to catch a ship to America.

Getting to that ship was the challenging part. Winetta was alone, on foot, with just a few items scrounged from the burned camp. Plus, the Germans knew of her existence and were looking for her. Normally she would sense approaching hostilities, and make cover. But sometimes she was found anyway. Thus, in the path behind her were the bodies of would-be thieves, rapists and even a few soldiers. Basically, she would flood their minds with confusion, grab their weapon and use it against them.

Her first two encounters were indeed with German soldiers and fueled by her parent’s fate, Winetta had no hesitation killing them. Killing becomes easier on the psyche after the first time, so thieves and others of malevolent intention who encountered her later fared no better. Always practical, Winetta stripped her victims of anything she could use. Before long, she had a collection of weapons and additional coin.

In the country roads, she encountered these strangers one or two at a time. But after reaching the port in Gdansk, and hoping to board a freighter headed to Oslo, the soldiers at the last Nazi check point were too great in numbers for such tricks. As they stared with skepticism at the fake papers she purchased, she knew she needed to distract them. Too plain to entice them with feminine wiles, she instead simply guided their minds to think fondly of the love of their life and see something from them in her, and thus let her board. Two of the young soldiers thought of girlfriends, another of someone he wished was his girlfriend. The older captain thought of his wife. The square-jawed lieutenant thought not of his wife but a local barmaid, and to her surprise, the sergeant thought of the lieutenant.

That seemed like an opportunity, so she cranked up the sergeant’s feelings to an uncontrollable passion which drove him to taking the lieutenant’s hand and leaning in to kiss him on the back of the neck. That certainly created the commotion she was looking for. The lieutenant whipped around in alarm and harshly shoved the Sergeant back. The latter now horrified and confused at what he and done, started babbling incoherently. The captain had seen the action in the corner of his eye and started yelling both at both of them. When he paused to take a breath, Winetta asked him if she could go, while at the same time pushing “I don’t care about her” thoughts into his head. “Yes, yes, go away!” he said sharply, as he slammed the “Approved” stamp on her papers and turned his attention back to the scandal. Winetta wasted no time disappearing into the ship, and soon grinned at the thought of how effectively she manipulated those of the self-proclaimed “master race”.

She kept a low profile all the way to Oslo, where she subsequently booked a space with the last of her money on a passenger ship to New York City. During the journey, she sought out and hung close to English speakers. Telepathy is great for picking up language and by the time she reached, Ellis Island, she could speak conversational English, and upon leaving, Winetta immediately sought out her own kind in the form of fortune tellers who had set up shop in the big city. Her eagerness to show off her skills got her thrown out by several charlatan practitioners, who felt threatened when confronted with the real thing.

She finally found a woman sympathetic to her history and impressed by her skills who took her in. Winetta found herself returned to the role of feeding information to the supposed fortune teller for which she received a small percentage. Too small in Winetta’s opinion, leading her to start a side business: extortion. Upon finding a customer’s embarrassing secret in their head, she would seek them out incognito and threaten to expose them until some fee was paid. It was sordid business but her purse started to fill.

Continuing to expand her paranormal abilities, a breakthrough came when she achieved “Remote Viewing”, the ability to have her conscience leave and view the world outside her body. Not only was it immense fun to float freely about the city, she found it to be of great help in her blackmail business. She could now follow some philandering husband to his extracurricular activities and report to him what she knew in specific detail. They didn’t have to be customers anymore either. Upscale bars and brothels were full of wealthy men creating secrets. It wasn’t perfect, as she could present no incriminating photos, or other hard evidence. Consequently, some men dismissed her threats, but enough paid to make it worth the effort.

One man in the finance trade offered her an inside stock tip instead of cash. She rejected the offer, but it piqued her interest. Before long, her mind would sneak off and attend company board meetings and she soon learned the art of insider trading. Before long, she earned enough to enroll in collage. She started with a focus in finance for obvious reasons, but a Gen Ed science class requirement also gave her an interest in physics. While seemingly a contradiction to her paranormal skills, Winetta instead saw parallels and synergy. She was starting to think of her abilities in terms accessing and harnessing energy. That is all thought was after all. She simply had the ability to tap into it.

The physics classes began turning her attention to other forms of energy conversion. She saw how energy-to-matter may be possible and even gravity might be manipulated in a way that currently eluded the physics discipline.

She was in her third year when she “met” Horace. Her conscious was making the rounds in one of her more lucrative upscale clubs when she found him. A little probing revealed no secrets to exploit, just profound grief and loneliness from his wife having died of illness a year earlier. Today was the 30th anniversary of the day he proposed to her. His memories of her displayed activities that came not only from heart-felt love, but more interestingly, robust wealth. Indeed, it turned out he had inherited his family’s steel and alloy business. That was a good business to be in during the war and Horace had done well with it ever since. In a place where she mostly found debauchery, Winetta was touched by the man’s sincere lost love. But there is no denying she also saw opportunity.

It isn’t hard to get a kind, grief-stricken man in his fifties to fall in love with a young woman in her 20s when she can read his every thought and anticipate his every desire. And so, it was 14 months later when Horace Barrington married recent college graduate Winetta Bertrand in a small ceremony.

Thoroughly perplexed and unhappy with this event, were Horace’s children, Davis, Candice and Caitlin were all close to Winetta in age and none of them trusted or felt comfortable with her. Of course, she knew how they felt about her in precise detail.

To them, this “nobody” refuge with literally no family and a sketchy background would barely qualify for employment as a servant in the Barrington household, much less pretending to be its matriarch. Winetta’s age may have fit the trophy wife mold, but her appearance did not. Nor did she behave like one. She discouraged Horace from lavishing her with extravagance. Indeed, she seemed more interested in the business than its rewards and Horace was all too happy to share it with her. His first wife had quite properly showed little interest in business, spending her time instead in the New York City social scene as was expected of women of her standing in the preceding decades.

With her science degree, one would expect the young wife to focus on the firm’s research department, but Winetta seemed far more interested in landing major accounts as well as mergers and acquisitions. That this Winetta woman seemed intent on co-running the business did not sit well at all with heir-apparent Davis, who had long been preparing himself for the lead role. Davis was currently paying his dues as second in command of an alloy development division on the West Coast. Another mixed blessing from Davis’ view is that many of Winetta’s suggested courses of action paid off. In acquisitions in particular, she showed uncanny perception, resulting in some bargain deals with notable payoffs

For eleven years, the business grew and thrived and each subsequent year, Horace became more dependent on Winetta’s decision making. And during that time, she always found divisions and departments for Davis to run that were away from the central seat of power. Meanwhile, both daughters married into other wealthy families and even those events had Winetta’s fingerprints on them.

It was when Horace visited Candace’s new home for her birthday, that he had his fatal stroke. After the funeral, the status of the estate was on everybody’s mind until they found out that Horace had nullified his pre-nuptial agreement seven years prior, and simply willed all company assets to Winetta. Naturally, the children contested the will, and hired a good enough law firm to give their case some traction.

As things heated up, a conference call was arranged. Winetta sat in in the company’s executive conference room with Candace, Caitlin and the company’s lead lawyer, who was working on behalf of Winetta. Davis and the lead attorney for all three children were calling in from LA. After about 20 minutes of increasingly heated debate, Davis threw a personal insult at Winetta. She responded authoritatively that he needed to be respectful, which just inflamed him further. Davis got about five words into his angry reply when he suddenly went silent, but for a few quiet gasping sounds. After a few seconds, they heard his lawyer: “Davis? What...Oh My God! Call a Doctor! As both daughters yelled into the conference speaker for their brother to respond, Winetta appeared calmly concerned but both girls distinctly felt the words “You don’t want to be next!” in their head when they randomly glanced at her.

The autopsy showed that possibly due to acute stress, and some unknown malady, Davis’ diaphragm had simply stopped working and he died of oxygen deprivation.

The lawsuit over the will was dropped before the second family funeral. Candace and Caitlin were given reasonable cash settlements, and both women essentially disappeared from Winetta’s life.

The two freak deaths left Winetta as owner and operator a large, diversified, privately-held organization specializing in not just metals anymore, but other materials such as polymers, ceramics and glass. Though not a household name, the company was increasingly prominent in its industry. Winetta Barrington was not interested in becoming prominent with it, so she hired people to become the faces of the company and cover the day-to-day operations while she ran things from the background, focusing mostly on “strategy” for acquisitions and large contracts. Her officers never understood where she got her information and insights, but learned not to question them.

Once she got the business to a size of her liking, the middle-aged Winetta took more of a back seat and started to enjoy the riches. She moved to Malibu, CA because she liked it, and spent more time expanding her “special” abilities.

She had quietly connected to the European guild, but was disappointed to find them entrenched in old thinking. Some had impressive skills, but seemed to be wrapped up in the mysticism of it all. While ancient languages and spells were useful in focusing the mind, she found most of the rituals and artifacts to be superficial and no match for an in-depth knowledge of the natural sciences. To her, it all boiled down to using the power of the mind to extract, control, and covert energy which would then be used in conjunction with conventional science. When you keep it that simple, you progress faster.

The Guild’s leaders were unsurprisingly, incredibly arrogant, and it was all unfounded as far as Winetta was concerned. She didn’t let on, but she was beyond them and returned disappointed there was so little to be learned from them.

Curious as to how much of her abilities were unique and how much could be learned, Winetta starting inviting woman to “Woman Empowerment” workshops at her home. She found no other prodigies, but did have some success with woman picking up on other’s thoughts. She gave it a new age gloss to cover the fact that these were essentially covens in which the woman met primarily to get the upper hand with the men in their lives. She had several of these over the years.

In the early 80s, one of her students nick-named her “Wicked Wanda” after Wanda Von Kreesus, the protagonist of a comic strip that was running in the men’s magazine Penthouse at the time. Looking nothing like Winetta, the character was a tall, beautiful, fabulously wealthy man-taunting Swiss lesbian who lived in a castle and led a “dyke” paramilitary army called the “Puss Force”. It was overtly silly and mostly an excuse to illustrate undressed women of a shape even the magazine’s models couldn’t hope to match, but Winetta enjoyed the moniker and its association.

 

The Long Careful Creation of Wanda by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

Because a great giantess is made, not born.

By the time the 90s came around, Winetta was in her late sixties and starting to deal with the realities of aging.  The go-to witchcraft procedure for this was as straight-forward as it was it was immoral: 

1.   Find a young woman’s body you like, replace her mind with yours.

2.   Either take over that woman’s identity or create a new one.

3.   Repeat as needed.

There were also ways to arrest or even reverse the aging process, but the Guild - always concerned with secrecy – preferred the body-swap method as it avoided the conspicuous spectacle of an identity continuing for multiple generations.  Ladies of the Evening were the usual unwilling donors as they were often young and attractive, yet their disappearances seldom created any stir.

Winetta was confident she could do better.  She would hijack a body as well, but then use her energy conversion skills to mold it to her perfect ideal before inhabiting it.  The brief for that perfect ideal started out simple.  She wanted to be physically everything she presently was not.  So, she would be stunningly beautiful, tall, and physically imposing.  That was when Wanda, her nick-name came to mind.  She was drawn as over six feet tall, with thick, luscious dark hair, a face with sharply defined features such as high cheekbones, a short straight nose and dark eyebrows over blue eyes.  And of course, living as she did in a men’s magazine, her figure was outstanding. Before Winetta even began the project, she knew her new identity would be named Wanda.

A 6’1” Hungarian volleyball player in the ’96 LA Summer Olympics caught her attention.  A few months later, the player disappeared, never to be seen again.  And no one suspected that the athlete’s body was lying in a coma on an alternating pressure medical mattress in what had become a basement lab underneath a sprawling mansion on the California coast. To Winetta, the body was simply the canvas upon which she would create her masterpiece.

As eager as she was to begin the aesthetics, there were fundamentals to take care of.  Most importantly, she had to incorporate anything unique to her own physiology that could be relevant to her elevated paranormal abilities. This involved some major research on anatomy and genetics including some deep mind probes from experts in the discipline.  That led to extensively detailed medical testing on her current body in Geneva by a skilled doctor who was puzzled by the request but glad to take the fee.  Whatever fell significantly outside the norms, and there were a few, she would incorporate into her new body.

A different Swiss doctor was charged with a full genetic analysis of the new body to find any issues that would either signal a need for rejection or provide a basis for correction. The latter of which, involved Winetta breaking new ground in energy-to-matter modification.

Not content with Wanda Von Kressus, Winetta also wanted to be Wonder Woman. Or at least as close as she could come in terms of physical ability. Bones and muscle all became significantly denser, joints became more robust, and several other modifications were made to insure she would be stronger than any person on earth, yet without unsightly muscle bulges.  And since she could, why not design in the quickest reflexes, highest endurance, and the best eye-to-hand coordination?  Hearing, sight, and pain resistance all received upgrades.  This age-suspended former Olympian body could probably now win gold in every single event in the next Olympics without breaking a sweat, though Winetta’s goals differed.

For further protection, the new body would benefit from an ability Winetta had already developed for herself.  She could create an energy shield that was impervious to bullets or similar ballistic threats.  The shield would form at the surface of her skin and could expand few inches outward. The latter had the benefit of removing anything from her skin. She could actually use the shield in place of taking a bath.  Or if she did bathe, dry herself instantly. The shield could surround her entire body or just certain areas as she chose.  Unfortunately, the energy requirements of the shield meant she couldn’t have it on all the time.  She would have to engage it and only keep it on for a few minutes, or be near an energy source she could tap.

Wanda spent a couple of years on the functional modifications before addressing aesthetics. The volleyball player’s body already had the height and dark hair she was looking for, though the latter would be made thicker and given just the slightest auburn highlights.  The girl’s face was reasonably attractive, but Wanda wasn’t interested in the merely reasonable.  And while Wanda Von Kressus was her inspiration, she was, after all, an illustrated character, and Winetta needed a more specific model to follow.  She considered lots of looks before settling on that of Cindy Crawford, a popular fashion model at the time.

To get the skull right, she hired a Russian expert in forensic facial reconstruction to work backward.  Start with Crawford’s face, which was extensively captured in photos and video and create the skull within. Even when she got her exact model, reshaping the actual skull with her mind was difficult business.

After spending weeks to get the face right, Winetta gave the body the one attractive physical characteristic she already possessed, her blue eyes.  Of course, even they weren’t good enough, so she made them a far more stunning royal blue. 

One day, when she was putting on makeup to attend a charitable event sponsored by one of her companies, a thought occurred to her: Why should her new body bother with makeup when you can simply design it all in? Sure, make up styles change from one decade to the next, but some things don’t really change.  Dark eyeliner and long lashes, redder lips, a little rose on the cheeks.  She spent two weeks working on it.  This face would be as stunning coming out of a sauna as it would on a night out on the town. It also wouldn’t come off when she engaged and expanded her shield, which had become a bit of an annoyance.

Needless to say, Winetta often had sex on her mind during this process.  Always a bit apologetic for her plain looks in her few sexual encounters - most of them forced - her next body was going to be completely the opposite.  It was her goal that with whomever she shared a bed, it would be the experience of their lifetime.  One they would never forget.  And while the supernatural strength, dexterity, flexibility, and endurance pretty much guaranteed that result, she wanted her partners to be overwhelmed the moment she removed her clothes. 

So, when it came to breasts, Winetta was not going for subtlety.  She poured through fashion and men’s magazines in search of the perfect shape and size.  Overwhelming meant big, but how big was too big?  At what point does it just get freakish?  She determined that freakishness started at any point larger than the body’s head. Dialing them to be about the size of the perfect head she designed, she went for a firm, spherical shape attached to her body at just slightly past each sphere’s halfway point.  Aureole, by contrast, were on the small side but dark with well-defined edges.  Nipples were darker still and stood proud.

The original backside was pretty good already, as she did not want it big, but there was room for Winetta to add just a little more spherical curvature.  And decades before it became a thing, the vagina also got the designer treatment, with a prominent shapely clitoris riding atop a perfectly symmetrical layering of inner and outer labia. 

Winetta realized that in order to for this stunning, flawless face and body to become an actual person, she would have to create an identity for her. And since Wanda was to be heir to her fortune, and she was two generations younger, Winetta would have to create not one, but three identities.  To keep the details obscure, and account for her persistent accent, Wanda would have to have grown up in Eastern Europe where the historical record could be fuzzier. 

Winetta made great use of her acquired ability to not just influence people’s actions but directly control them.  This had limitations.  If a subject was concentrating on something, it was quite difficult to break through, but if they were, fatigued, intoxicated, or just plain bored, Wanda could slip in, control them for a while, and leave them thinking they had just drifted off or day-dreamed for a moment.

Fortunately, a great many government bureaucracy workers are bored much of the time and before long, they had unwittingly created records documenting the rather sad life of Winetta’s younger sister Ava, who settled in Romania, doing small jobs such as housekeeping.  Ava then had a daughter named Sonia, father unknown, who also grew up in the bottom of society and had her own fatherless daughter, Wanda. Ava and Sonia both die in an apartment house fire, leaving Wanda to boarding schools, where she eventually entered the Technical University of Munich, emerging recently with a degree in both Physics and Genetics at age 23.

In what had become a 11-year project, Winetta was finally done with the body and done with the background.  She decided to give Wanda a trial spin, and bring her consciousness into the new body.  After a morning of wondering around the house getting the kinks out, she spent the afternoon testing her strength, picking up furniture and then the front end of her cars, followed by crushing things in her hands. 

The next day she made her public debut, jogging in a bikini on Malibu Beach during the day and dancing in Malibu night clubs at night, Winetta determined she had indeed created the intended sensation. And she had some incredible nights between the sheets with pretty much any man she chose, leaving them completely astonished at what they had experienced, or injured. 

She got so excited during her first night of sex with some Venice beach bodybuilder, that she crushed his penis and right shoulder blade during orgasm.  She felt quite bad about it, and thought at first to accompany him to the hospital.  But that would draw attention and questions she didn’t want to answer, so instead she sneered that his weakness disappointed her and left him suffering in the hotel room.  From then, on, she learned to control herself during sex and only hurt the man if she wanted to.

It also became apparent that the breasts that were so astounding when naked, were just too much for routine activities.  There wasn’t an outfit of any kind that didn’t make her look like a freak of nature.

So, with Wanda back on the lab bed, Winetta developed a supernatural adjustment.  Naked, the breasts would remain just as they are, but she created a spell in which any kind of clothing would shrink her breasts down to “just” a D-cup.  When the clothes came off, she would naturally expand to her true size. Wanda could override the spell in either direction whenever she chose to.  Thus, she would still cut an impressive figure, particularly at 6’1”, but it no longer appeared unnatural.  And when it was time to overwhelm, there they would be.  This, as it turns out, was Winetta/Wanda’s first foray into willful size adjustment.

With the challenge of inhabiting both bodies at once, Winetta introduced her “great niece” and only blood descendent to the principals of her conglomerate and told them the young woman was visiting the US for a couple of weeks.  Several months later, after Wanda had “returned home”, Winetta’s body was found when her private plane crashed in the mountains during bad weather.  Shortly after, Wanda, the heir to all, re-appeared mourning her great aunt but ready to assume the reigns of the business.

As Winetta was creating Wanda, she had been a largely absentee owner of the business. She would appear on occasion, particularly with some crucial insight on some big deal one of the companies was trying to close, but overall, she left the day-to-day operations to a few hand-picked confidantes.

By contrast, Wanda was there every day, leaving absolutely no doubt as to who was in charge.  The top executives were in awe of how there was nothing Winetta knew that Wanda didn’t also know, including details about themselves, and she directed large deals and acquisitions with the same uncanny insight.  Her stunning beauty was clearly a distraction for some of the male officers, a few of which were foolish enough to proposition her.  A little adjustment was in order, and before long, Wanda’s top officers consisted entirely of gay men and straight woman.

After a few years getting everything in place, Wanda handed the reigns back to her officers and set out to live the life of a fabulously wealthy, and even more fabulously attractive, yet mysteriously unknown young woman.  Some years later, she decided to spend some time in Phoenix.

Women’s Empowerment Class by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

So now we come to the recent events that set the rest of the plot in motion. Still no growth yet, but there is finally a little sex. I used the Tara and Sayako characters from the Affect 3D Girlfriends 4Ever video, as visual models for Jennifer and Wanda. Though for the latter it was more Sayako’s body as Wanda is written as a little bit older with different facial features. Also, if you watch or are familiar with this original video, the roles are reversed, plus Sayako is a little more, well, robust in the vid, than she is, at least with Jennifer.

Jennifer Miller was both excited, dismayed and anxious as she made her way through the winding roads of Scottsdale’s hilly area to tonight’s empowerment class. The first two emotions stemmed from the fact that Laurie and Maria had shown great progress in both thought reading and projection.  Jennifer was happy for them, but sad that she had not advanced nearly so well. Laurie joined the group the same day as Jennifer.  Neither could forget the day Wanda first appeared and joined their yoga class.  Not one of the women in the class could keep from stealing glances at the mysterious towering beauty with the accent.  Nor did Jennifer, as the yoga instructor, have to catch Wanda up on anything.  All the positions and techniques, the woman simply did, flawlessly.  So, when Wanda posted a signup sheet for a Woman’s Empowerment class, there was plenty of interest.  With her stature, supermodel face & body, and confident grace, she seemed the epitome of woman’s empowerment. 

 

So, Jennifer, and a handful of her students, joined woman from other groups around town to attend the class as much to learn more about the mystery woman as anything else. 

 

From the beginning, it was clear this would be no ordinary class.  It started with the location, a fabulous multi-million-dollar gated villa in Scottsdale’s ritziest area which impressed even this largely upscale group. When they gathered, instead of each of the woman introducing themselves, Wanda introduced them instead.  For each of the 30 or so woman, she stated their name, age, occupation marital status, and a few other details, including why they came.  That was surprising since she shouldn’t have known much beyond their names and where they were recruited from.  She then enticed them with the prospect, that if successful in the class, they could be able to do just the same – and more.  That and other unexplained things in the first meeting freaked out enough woman that next week, the number had dropped to just under 20. 

 

Wanda needed a volunteer to perform routine paperwork and collect dues.  Jennifer was about to volunteer, when Wanda simply looked at her and said “Jennifer, good!  Thank you!”.  Oblivious to Jennifer but apparent to everyone else was that Wanda had selected the most attractive other member of the group.  What one noticed first was her straight platinum blond hair dropping inches below her shoulder, framing a soft heart-shaped face with, sultry big green eyes, small straight nose and soft full lips that almost always formed a smile. All this rested on a thin 5’8” frame adorned with proud C-cup breasts that were as firm and toned the rest of her yoga-fit body. At 27 years old, she looked like she could still be cheerleading her high school football team.  It was part of her success as yoga instructor that she was the physical inspiration for everyone in her classes, that is until Wanda showed up and turned everything up to 11.

 

In stereotypical cheerleader fashion, Jennifer had fallen in love with her high school’s football hero. Ryan Miller had been a star wide receiver.  He chose Texas Tech University among multiple recruitment offers and headed off to Lubbock.  Injuries in his second year brought him back, where he married Jennifer and began working for his father who just happened to own a collection of auto dealerships in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Mesa.

 

Ryan longed to be a big-shot like his Dad, but the latter was making sure his son paid his dues, working in several areas of the business.  Currently he was assistant sales manager at their flagship dealer, Miller Chevrolet.  Ryan very much wanted to move up into leadership, except for the days he wanted break free of his father’s leash completely.  Either way, he was not happy with things, and that was putting a strain on the marriage.  Jennifer was hoping this class would help.

 

But what was going on now was probably not helping.  Taking care of dues and some paperwork was why she remained at the estate after everyone else left.  But now there was the matter of Wanda having seduced her. 

 

After everyone else went home, Wanda also excused herself, leaving Jennifer to sort some paper and play with Macbeth, Wanda’s noticeably well-trained calico cat. Not black, it seemed worth noting.  Jennifer would have been shocked to know that Macbeth was 38 years old having befitted from Wanda’s unique skills.

 

Wanda returned in a see-thru negligée that revealed everything including her intentions.  Once again there were those magnificent breasts that seemed twice as large than even when in something as revealing as low-neck yoga leotards.  Jennifer is still in awe at those impossible breasts and everything behind them. She had never had any real lesbian stirrings, but Wanda seemed to just break through everything last week.  It was fun and interesting, and Wanda did give her a pretty robust orgasm, but it still seemed...lacking, somehow.

 

Now it was clearly going to happen again, if she let it, and after a whole week, she was still undecided on what to do.  There was no intercourse, but this was still cheating on Ryan, she couldn’t deny that.

 

As Wanda walked towards her, she started to weaken.  This woman was so beautiful and so…powerful, to bed with her was surely a rare honor. Giving Jennifer a glass of wine, Wanda’ negligée soon decorated the floor, as she slowly removed Jennifer’s shirt, followed by the seemingly unnecessary bra.  A kiss here, a light caress there, Wanda was making all the right moves, but Jennifer was trying hard to work up the fortitude to tell her to stop.  And just as she was about say it, Wanda did just that. 

 

“What?  What is wrong?” Wanda asked in that sultry accent. 

 

“I don’t’ know, it just doesn’t feel right”

 

Wanda could easily pull exactly what was wrong from Jennifer’s mind, and even push her into going forward, but in instances such as this, with the original seduction having already happened, she tried to stay out of her lover’s heads to enjoy the surprises that come from love-making.  She decided to refrain a little longer.

 

“Is it because of Ryan?  You know he is cheating on you.”

 

“I don’t know that for sure”

 

“I think you do.”

 

“It’s not really about that anyway, it’s just…well I’ve always been with guys, and you are great…really great, but…I don’t know, I’m just used to…I miss…you know…a penis!

 

Wanda’s restraint was rewarded with a true surprise.  Just Jennifer’s use of the word itself seemed a surprise, a contrast to her sweet and innocent personality, not to mention the blatant desire it exposed.

 

“A penis you say?”

 

Jennifer was now embarrassed.  J…Just count me down as…old fashioned, and hetro.  I’m just used to love-making including a real, warm…hard...” she said with a giggle and then dropped off

 

“Penis” Wanda finished.

 

“Yeah” I’m sorry, It’s not…” She was stopped when Wanda put an index finger to her lips.

 

“It is OK.  And if you trust me, I can fix this”

 

Fix? Fix what?

 

Do you trust me?

 

“Of course,” Jennifer replied, A small hesitation between the words spoiled her attempt to sound definitive.

 

“Then get on your knees” said Wanda immediately regretting how dominating it sounded. “It is better if you get on your knees.” She added, trying to soften it up.

 

“OK” came Jennifer’s tentative reply, and gracefully as she could, dropped down to her knees.  Grateful for the soft rug, she looked up at Wanda’s magnificent body with a child-like look of expectation.

 

Wanda now turned her eyes directly ahead of her and seemed to stare off into space.  Her forearms were pointed forward parallel to the ground with both sets fingers curled down to point back to her vagina.

 

Jennifer looked up fixating almost hypnotically on the extension of Wanda’s breasts and the spherical shape of their underside.  Each must have had twice to three times the mass of Jennifer’s own, she thought, which were no mere goosebumps themselves. 

 

Consequently, Wanda’s clitoris had already extended more than an inch before Jennifer noticed it.  By two inches, its shape was clear, as was the nature of the other bulge emerging from below.  Jennifer’s astonishment increased right along with the appendage as it grew outward, upward and in girth.  She had seen some remarkable quasi magical things in Wanda’s classes, but nothing as profoundly against the laws of nature as this.

 

As it approached a fat six inches, Jennifer broke from her trance for a moment to look up to Wanda’s face which was now smiling down at her in all its radiance.

 

“Circumcised?” Jennifer asked out of pure curiosity.

 

“Personal choice.” Wanda returned with a smile and small shoulder shrug.

 

Jennifer’s eyes darted back to the show.  It was just now passing Ryan’s size, and before long, was passing Nathan McCullough’s, another football player from high school, who possessed largest she had ever seen until now.  She then glanced down at the balls below its base which were certainly bigger than she had ever seen, but also notable for their hairlessness and…smooth texture…unlike the wrinkled bags she had always seen before.  Jennifer stared with eyes wider than ever before, but as the incredible appendage was approaching ten inches, she cried out “Wanda!  Stop!!”

 

Wanda was admiring her work to the point that she was torn from a small trance at Jennifer’s words.  She stopped the growth immediately and wandered:  Did she mis-read the situation, and scare Jennifer?  Had she gone too far?  But Jennifer didn’t exactly look scared.

 

“Unless you just want me to look at it” Jennifer said coyly as she reached out for her prize.”  And for almost two hours she did much more than just look at it.

 

And so it went for the next few weeks.  Jennifer’s Thursday empowerment meetings were now lasting two to three hours instead of one, and she didn’t worry about it much since Thursday was Ryan’s poker night.  Or so she thought.

 

The game was canceled one week and Ryan came home to an empty house where he remained alone a few hours too long.  Ryan had been uncomfortable with these woman’s empowerment gatherings from the outset.  One thing he learned from car sale negotiations was that power was a zero-sum game.  He had met the leader Wanda when he dropped by the yoga center one day.  Dressed in her leotards, she was the most sexually alluring woman he had ever seen, which prompted both arousal and intimidation. But Jennifer was always perfectly friendly and compliant when he’d come home from his game, so whatever happened there seemed benign enough.

 

Locating her on his phone confirmed that Jennifer was indeed still in Scottsdale, where the meeting was.  But even with her administrative duties, there was no explaining an extra two hours.  He wanted answers, but decided to find them on his own. He spoke nothing of it on her return that night, but bailed on the poker game the following week and instead went to Wanda’s estate in a car borrowed from the dealership’s used lot.  The big home’s perimeter fence kept him to the street.  But climbing up a hill across the street, gave him a view of the front door.  A little after 8:00, several women came out, talked a bit and then got in their cars and left through the gate.  The only car left in front of the house was Jennifer’s blue Cobalt.  And there it remained for an hour and forty minutes when the door opened and out came Jennifer with a very scantily clad Wanda towering beside her.  They spoke for a moment before coming together in an unmistakably passionate kiss!

 

Ryan was shocked, angry, and more than a little bit jealous.  How can a woman that incredible be lesbo?  And Jennifer too, for that matter?  Could the amazon’s beauty simply be powerful enough to pull Jennifer right out of heterosexuality?

 

Ryan didn’t say anything about it for the next week, but Jennifer, noticed that he was even moodier than usual, with several snide references which she didn’t follow.  It all made her even more excited about the upcoming Thursday, which was going to be a celebration of milestones reached by several members. 

 

That Thursday, Wanda’s guests came stringing in but Jennifer, who had been instrumental in the event’s planning and was responsible for bringing several materials, was conspicuously absent.  Calls to her cell phone went unanswered, so at about a quarter after the hour, Wanda sat down on the couch and closed her eyes.  Everyone recognized her remote viewing status.  Still, they were surprised when Wanda “came back” in a distressed state.

 

“OK, this meeting has changed!  We need to set up for a tribunal.” She marched everyone down to the basement, which was a mostly a gym with benches, a few barbells with several huge weights on them, two weight racks, and some other fitness equipment.  On the other side was a billiard table, and beyond it, a second kitchen. 

 

Wanda scribbled a symbol and ordered someone to retrieve a potion - that is how she put it – from the refrigerator that was in a gallon jug with that symbol on it.  Someone else was directed to fetch a stack of plastic cups.  She then opened a closet that was full of the grey robes they had worn before for special events.

 

When the potion and cups returned, she poured a measured amount in each cup and told, if not ordered, them all to drink it.  After making sure they all did, Wanda announced: “OK, in about five minutes, you will all be about six times stronger than you normally are for the next 14 hours. “This will come in handy because I need you to move all this equipment against the walls.  Don’t worry, you won’t look any different, though you will weigh about 40% more so don’t freak if you step on the scale.”

 

She gave additional orders on how the room was to be set up, and then announced she was taking Lauren and Marie to “rescue” Jennifer.  Sofia called out just as she was turning to leave: “But Wanda, you didn’t drink any of the strength potion! “Wanda walked between the two loaded weight racks, grabbed each by the nearest pole and simultaneously lifted each off the ground.  Each rack had close to a thousand pounds of weights on them.

 

“I’m always like this.”

 

The woman gasped as Wanda had never given a demonstration like this before.  “Oh, and another thing, you can lift much more than you weigh but not if the center of gravity is outside your feet.  She put both racks down let go of the right one, and bent her arm to lift the left one again, only to just have her body lean toward it.  See?  I can pick up one on each side, but not just one.  Just remember that.  And then she spun on her heels and headed up the stairs with Lauren and Marie skittering behind her.

 

With Jennifer’s Fountain Hills address entered in the nav system, Marie drove Wanda’s Range Rover while Lauren sat shotgun.  Wanda went into the back seat and immediately went into her remote viewing state.

 

Wanda’s was back with her body as they reached the last street and approached Jennifer’s single-story home with a two-car garage and relatively long drive way at the end of the cul-de-sac.  Wanda couldn’t help but notice the discrepancy between Jennifer’s older modest compact car and Ryan’s new red and black Camaro. 

 

“Stop here for a second” Wanda ordered when they were about fifty feet from entering the driveway, she closed her eyes for about two seconds, and then said “Pull in right behind Jennifer’s car.” As they did so, Wanda said: “Now, for as long as we are here, everyone outside the property will see their house exactly as it was before we got here.  They won’t see this car or us as we go in and out.  Lauren and Marie exchanged looks, each registering amazement at the magic they were witnessing this evening. 

 

They got out with Wanda leading. In the short walk to the front door, they heard it unlock itself before Wanda simply opened it and marched in. There was a small hall leading directly to a rear living room, and just as they entered the room, they saw Ryan in a t-shirt and boxers approaching them from the kitchen on the right with a baseball bat in his hand

 

“What the h….You!!” He shouted in noticeable anger as he recognized Wanda and raised the bat, which then fell behind him as he fell forward unconscious.  Wanda could have grabbed him before he hit face down on the carpet, but didn’t.

 

“You two pick him up and put him in the back of the Rover.  The very back.  Remember your strength.  I’ll get Jennifer.” Wanda headed directly toward the master bedroom as if she had been there before, because she more or less had.  She found Jennifer, naked prone, facing the foot of the bed, barely conscious with a battered face, and tied to the bed posts.

 

“Ooanda?” Jennifer said groggily through a busted lip as Wanda crushed each zip-tie lock between her thumb and fingers and released each limb from its captivity.

 

“Don’t talk, I’m taking you home with me” Wanda said softly as she effortlessly picked up Jennifer in her cradled arms and headed through the door.  “Ryan di…” is Jennifer got out before a thought from Wanda brought a deep sleep upon her.

Night Court by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

Wanda remains 6'1" in this one but there are some olympic-level mind-games, followed by a hint of the supernatural dom to come.

Cold.  Hard.  These two tactile impressions filled Ryan’s head as he regained consciousness.  They first pertained to his left cheek, which was pressed down on a cool unrelenting surface, but now the same cold hardness extended down his chest and the front of his thighs.  He then became aware of a light wafting of cool air-conditioned air along the back of his legs, back, butt and even the bottom of his balls.  With some alarm Ryan realized he must be both unclothed and uncovered and the subsequent registering of cold solidity on the top of his dick confirmed that he was completely naked as he lay prone on this hard surface.

Feeling a bit of drool pooling at the left/bottom of his mouth, he instinctively moved to wipe it away with his right hand.  That brought about a strain in his right arm and shoulder as just a slight jerk of movement was followed by a blunt metallic resistance on both wrists across the top of his butt.  The unmistakable conclusion; his hands were handcuffed behind his back.  And now that he was paying a little more attention, a jiggle of his legs made apparent weights around his ankles and the jangling sound of chains.  Unlike his hands, his leg shackles were padded and not chained to each other, as he could move his legs apart, though doing so bought unwelcome cool air to his balls.  He brought his legs together again.

So, he was naked, handcuffed, chained, face down on some stone platform…and not alone!  Looking beyond himself, he was aware of a line of gray upright figures to his right.  Focusing, he identified them as people in grey robes with hoods.  Each robe was identical with silver piping at the edges and sleeve ends. A matching silver rope pulled the robe in at the waist.  The rope belts revealed enough body-shape to inform him that the figures were all woman. He couldn’t see their faces due to a matching gray mesh that covered the hood opening just below the eye-line.

With some effort, he turned his head to the left which revealed that the figures continued as a semicircle around him, except ...something different!  At the end on the left was an upholstered chaise lounge occupied by a robed figure with her hood down – Jennifer.  “Jennie” he croaked out.  Her face was damaged with a fat lower lip, swollen right eye and bruised left cheek.  What the hell did these beasts do to her?

Another robed and hooded figure sat on a stool to Jennie’s right applying some kind of ointment to a cloth, while a calico cat sat in Jennifer’s lap.  Jennie’s green eyes flashed his way upon hearing her name, but only lingered for a second before turning to look straight ahead again.  Without moving, her battered face somehow registered intensified anger and disdain.

As the woman next to her applied the cloth above Jennie’s swollen eye, it occurred to him:  They didn’t beat her…he did!  It was during their fight at the house. Yesterday? The mouth, eye, and the rest, he did all that. And it looked bad. Shit, this was not going to be a friendly audience.

He knew where he was, of course – at the very place that had started the fight in the first place. They were somewhere in that amazon bitch’s mansion.  There were no windows visible, giving him the sense that they were in a basement.  Despite the spooky robed women, it didn’t’ exactly look medieval.  There was a tile floor, some furniture or things against the painted walls.  One of the things might even be a covered pool table.  He couldn’t see the lighting from this position, but it was obviously artificial and not flaming torches, and of course there was the air conditioning.  But what’s with all the robes and chains and shit?  That bitch had them doing even weirder shit than he imagined.

As if on cue, the sound of footsteps started from somewhere behind him.  They were sharp, staccato sounds, that were the unmistakable sound of high heels. As the steps approached, he turned his head left and right straining in vain to see the approaching figure.  He might be able adjust his arms and legs enough to roll to his left side and then see her to his right, but realizing that would expose his naked front to the women before him.  He hesitated on that.

When the last footfall came, there was a yank on his wrist cuffs, and it seemed for a moment his arms were going to be twisted out of their sockets before he instinctively tensed his shoulders and caused his upper body to be quickly pulled upward.  Rapidly tilting upright, and then sliding downward, the slightly beveled edge of the granite slab scraped up his shins, knees, and then the front of his thighs.  He braced for his balls slamming down on the edge but to his relief, was jerked back from the edge.  As his feet hit the floor, his ankle shackles made their weight known on each instep.

His bound hands were then swung painfully to his left and his body and feet worked quickly to twist himself clockwise to relieve the strain.  And that is how he came face to face with Wanda.  Actually, it was more like face-to-neck.  At 6’1”, she already had three inches on him, while her 4-inch heels put her almost a full head taller.  She was robed like the others but there was no mesh concealing her face. And it was an undeniably beautiful face.  So different from Jennifer’s yet every bit as gorgeous.  Whereas Jennifer’s face was a soft-featured oval that served as a platform for her big green eyes and full lips, this face was more sharply defined.  High pronounced cheekbones small, almost ruler-straight nose, dark contrasting eyebrows, penetrating royal blue eyes.

Her robe was edged in gold and instead of an outer layer sweeping around to one side, like a conventional robe, the gold piping of the hood came down framing generous cleavage before meeting in the center descending downward together as if each pipe bordered a zipper, though no zipper or other fastening hardware was visible.  The robe was clearly precisely tailored and clung expertly to her body in a provocative manner.

The cleavage was particularly distracting. His eyes were directly across from the middle of her neck and from there it was a short creamy slope to that remarkably horizontal valley.  He knew this woman to be shapely but couldn’t help but think there was a push-up bra at work underneath.

“Hello Ryan!”

Like any man caught cleavage diving, his eyes shot a look upward immediately to the sound of her low, smooth, slightly accented voice and aimed uneasily at her piercing blue eyes.  They had been introduced before, so the familiarity was appropriate though the setting made it odd.  Her tone was mock-friendly, and loud enough to be heard by everyone in the room. 

“You’re here because you imprisoned Jennifer at your home to keep her from coming here tonight, then you beat her, tied her to your bed, and both raped and sodomized her against her will.”

Well, that sure was to the point.  He noticed the absence of the term “you are accused of” and also picked up on “tonight” confirming that this was the same night as their fight at home.  Up to this point, he really didn’t know how much time has passed.  But it was obviously long enough for Jennifer to blab at length about what happened.  He felt betrayed by that.  Denials were probably as useless, as they were necessary.  Still, he started on a different tactic.

 “This is ridiculous.  You have no authority to do this!  This is no court of law!  This…this is kidnapping!  Let me go!

He actually regretted those last three words the moment he said them. It was obvious that wasn’t going to happen and demanding it made him look weak. As if he didn’t already - chained, naked, and facing a full-figured woman a head taller than him.

“You are right!” She replied, “This isn’t a State Court, or Federal Court, or even County Court.  It is... A friend’s court.  We are all concerned friends.  Nice and local…and government free!  And no lawyers.  A good conservative like you should appreciate that.”

Ryan looked to the side and saw a few nods of agreement among the faceless robes.

“But you are her friends, not mine.”

“She is the injured party, quite literally injured as we all can see.  She is the one who needs justice.  Not you.”

That almost made sense. But no, because…because… Ryan was suddenly aware again that he was standing naked in front of all these women and his aching shoulders reminded him of his bound hands.  What if his nose itches?  Maybe he would just bend over slightly and rub it on her…Shit!  How can he let his mind wonder like that? And then oddly the argument was clear to him.

“But that makes you all biased.  You only have her side of the story.  That’s your only evidence!”

“Is it?  Jennifer?  Sit up dear and turn your head so everyone can see.”

As Jennifer did so, Ryan once faced the extent of his brutality on her usually quite lovely face.

“And there is also the fact that I found Jennifer tied to the bed face down and naked.”

That’s right! This bitch invaded his home!  Though he couldn’t remember anything past approaching her after she broke in.

“You had no right to come in my house”

“I think Jennifer would disagree! It was a quite necessary rescue.”

“You…You don’t know how that happened” he said weakly, immediately realizing the opening he gave her.  She merely had to ask him how it did in fact happen, and he had nothing prepared as an answer.  You can’t fall down the stairs in a one-story house.

“Oh, but I think we do!” Wanda said authoritatively, though Ryan briefly felt he dodged a bullet.  “Admittedly it is Jennifer’s side of the story as you put it, but I think you will find it quite compelling.  Is everyone ready for Jennifer’s side of the story?  You…” she gestured to the robed woman, “may want to sit down for this.”

“Not you!” she added sternly toward him.

The robed figures all brought themselves to the floor as Ryan looked over to Jennie. Steeling himself for her onslaught of accusations, Ryan suddenly wasn’t looking at Jennie anymore.  Ryan was looking at…Ryan!  A very mad, mean-looking Ryan up close, and looking down at him, in his living room.

And that Ryan was speaking. “You can fucking forget it! There is no way you’re going to that…Lesbo lounge tonight!”

“That what?” He heard himself say. No, he heard Jennie say. He…was…Jennie!  But more than that, he actually felt Jennie’s shock at the term for her encounter group. But that word “Lesbo” triggered another feeling.

“But it’s an important meeting and I have duties to perform!  They are expecting me!”

“Fuck your duties! You’re not going!”  Ryan distantly remembered saying just that, but that memory was fading behind a turbulent storm of Jennie’s emotions. Of hurt, injustice, and then…resolve.

“I am too going!  This isn’t right!  You can’t keep me here! You can’t….”

He/she saw the fist just a split-second before impact.  Her mouth exploded in pain and for the next few moments her world was that pain, and a vague sense of turning, and spinning.

The floor brought her back to consciousness.  She was on her elbows staring intently at the fibers of the beige carpet six inches below.  From the fire that was her mouth came a drop of blood, and then another and she dully watched as the fibers began to absorb the intense red along their length.

She inhaled a short breath, and then a longer one hoping the air would clear her head and attenuate the pain.  But the big breath caught on something in her throat and backfired as uncontrollable coughing which now made a spluttery mess of blood on the carpet obscuring the simple drops of before.

“…ever talk back to me like that again” she heard at great volume as Ryan entered her awareness again.

“I…”and she coughed again. You’re such a…” dick?, asshole?, shit...something?  They all came to mind but she stopped short of speaking them for fear of the fist again.

“Come on, get up, you’re making a fucking mess!” He said, and then she was hurled up by his arms under hers.

He turned her around to face him and she thought he was going to embrace her for a hug.  It was tempting to welcome it.  She needed a hug badly, though preferably not from him.  It didn’t matter because instead of a hug, he bent down to her waist, grabbed her abruptly and picked her up over his shoulder.

“Ryan, dammit, put me down!”  But of course, he didn’t listen, and as he headed for their bedroom, she gained minute satisfaction from the blood dripping from her mouth onto the back of his shirt. Of course, she would be expected to get it out.  If they remained married, which seemed hard to imagine at this point.

It was here that she remembered the lessons she learned in her classes with Wanda.  She could enter his mind, and change his thoughts.  She still wasn’t all that good at it, but if there ever was an appropriate time to use it, now was it. 

He dumped her abruptly on their bed, and as he proceeded to close the door and draw the window blinds, she tried to concentrate and quickly if clumsily, went through the steps to reach his thoughts. 

What she found were not so much thoughts as rage.  But it was almost happy rage.  There was anger, to be sure, but also a sense of triumph, and resolve.  His intense emotions, as well as her own were obscuring the exact stream of his thoughts.  Repeatedly coming through, were terms like “finally”, “about time” and most worrisome, “She’s gonna get it now”

Though everyone in the basement receiving this thought projection was experiencing the same thing, the current physical Ryan, the one currently naked, and chained was having the most bizarre occurrence of them all.  After being lost in Jennie’s consciousness, he was now experiencing her consciousness as she was seemingly tapping then-Ryan’s mind.  Was he reading the then-Ryan through some kind of mind trick Jennie had or just his own memories?  It was as confusing a mind-fuck as there ever was, but Ryan actually had too little of his own consciousness on hand to dwell on it.

Meanwhile, the memory Ryan was standing between the bed and the door.  “Take off your clothes”

Jennifer was reluctant to leave his head and return to hers to respond.  So instead, she felt his internal anger build up at her non-response.

“I said, take off your clothes!” and with those words she saw visions of harsh, brutal sex, with herself crying out and him physically dominating her in various ways.  Then after another second of her non-compliance, came visions of his punching her again, and then slamming her against the wall.  She saw these things but couldn’t control them, or even moderate them, which was the whole point of the endeavor. But it required concentration and the emotions were interfering.  Her fear and his anger, it was just too much!

And with that, she rebounded from his head and back into her own. The familiar territory was reassuring, and lent her confidence.

“I’m not taking my clothes off!  There is no way I’m fucking you, Ryan!  Not now! Not ever!”

“Oh yes you will!” he said stepping forward.  Jennifer didn’t need to be in his head to know how much he meant it.  She retreated from him in on the bed causing him to miss her on his first reach.  But she was now against the headboard and couldn’t retreat any further.  Determined not to let the bed slow him down, Ryan jumped to stand on top of it, glaring down at her.  Jennifer slid her right foot off the bed and launched into a run down the narrow space between the bed and the wall toward the door.  Ryan leaped and hit her with a full tackle.  Together, they slammed into the wall with Jennifer getting the worst of it.

“Let go of...” in a shaky voice was all she managed to get out before he used his free arm for a left hook directly into her right eye.  There was a gold and red starburst and then a black-out for everyone in the trance, but real-Ryan.  “Now let’s see who’s fucking who!” he distantly remembered himself saying as he joined Jennie unconscious onto the bed.

Real- Jennifer on the chaise lounge observed everyone but Wanda flinch simultaneously.  Left out of the thought projection, so she wouldn’t have to re-live it, she had been watching as Ryan and all her peers made time-matched jerking movements like a pack of dogs all having the same dream.

Wanda wasn’t unconscious but was concentrating on the thought projection, appearing to experience it and stay conscious at the same time.  Wanda had pulled the memories from her almost as soon as they returned to the estate.  The pull was amazingly fast, like downloading an album from iTunes.  It was done in about 30 seconds after which it only took another 30 seconds for Wanda to have experienced the entire event.  It was going slower now though everyone was still unknowingly experiencing a 25-minute event in a little over five minutes.  In that time, Wanda’s mysterious ointments were having some effect.  The swelling was still there but the pain was gone.

The thought projection resumed with Jennifer regaining consciousness.  She was face-down in the middle of the bed, with her head pointing toward the foot while her feet rested on the pillows.  She had zip ties on her wrists.  Looped in the left zip tie was another which was looped through a third zip tie that felt like it was looped around the corner bed leg. Ryan was working with the middle loop for her right hand.  An attempt to get up revealed that her legs were already tied in a similar manner.  Apparently, he had a whole box of the things.

“What the vuck Ryan?” She said, pulling her right hand back. Any kind of pressure on her swollen lower lip brought considerable pain and any jaw movement brought another surge of pain in the swelling around her eye.

“SHHHH!” he said, as grabbed her arm and easily overpowered her to put it back in place. “You know you don’t normally talk like that.”  Now that he had her tied down, he adopted a conspicuously calm tone.  Looping the plastic end through her wrist tie again and pushing it through the square catch about an in or so, he completed the task with satisfaction.

Jennifer tested the strength of the ties and the restricted range of motion of her arms and legs, quickly discovering the pain the small bands inflicted when pulled against her skin.  The movement also revealed a severe ache in her right shoulder and arm from being slammed against the wall.  It also revealed that she was naked. 

“Shit Ryan! Where are my clothes you bervert!” P-sounds were particularly painful.

“They are right over there, “he continued in his creepy-calm voice and gesturing to a chair in the room.  “You can have them back when we are done”

“Done what?”

“Making love of course! Nothing perverted about that between a man and his wife.  This time though, the wife needs to be reminded who’s boss.” Ryan was pulling his shirt over his head.

“Bhoss? They-er is no bhoss, we’re married.  It’s a bhartnershib” Talking was getting more difficult.

“No dear, I’m the man, so I’m the boss.  Forgetting that is what got you into this mess.”  Mister creepy voice was lowering his pants to reveal he was already semi-hard.  He was literally getting off on this!

“Vut Ryan” switching as best as she could to her sweet, sexy voice, “…I can’t do anything vor you with my hands tied ub.  Take them ovv vor me, I’ll be good.”

“Maybe next time darling.”

Well screw that tactic.  “Vuck you asshole!, Die you shit-stain! You vucking biss-ant!”  She was out of control with anger. Mind manipulation was out of the question, she was physically incapacitated, all she had was verbal abuse, and even that hurt.

Ryan laughed as he got on the bed behind her.  “Keep talking darlin’, it’s funny.”

So, talking was out as well. She stayed silent.  She still moved around with what motion remained available.  Ryan fumbled entering her several times as she jerked around, but finally he held her hips still enough to reach his goal.  Everyone in the mind projection felt the penetration just as Jennifer did, including the real Ryan and everyone shared her sense of violation. 

She struggled to change her frame of mind.  She tried to decide that for its duration, this wasn’t going to be rape, this was just going to be another brief period of sex when he was more into it than she was. Or so she to try to convince herself. It’s not like it hurt.  Her sessions with Wanda pretty much made any action with Ryan’s mundane cock inconsequential.  She finally started to relax as she dwelled on how pathetic Ryan really was.  This would be over and Jennifer would still have her real lover.

As if sensing his actions weren’t intimidating or dominating anymore, Ryan pulled out.

“Well, now that I’m warmed up…”

Cocky smugness replaced the calm-creepy, “…it’s time for the main event”

At first, she didn’t know what he meant.  How was fucking not the “main event?”.  Blow jobs were just preludes and God knows her lips were in no shape for that.  He may force one on her for just that reason, the humiliation and pain of giving him a blow job with the fat lip he gave her.  But it was difficult to see how that could effectively happen with the position he strapped her into.

The thought of “position” lingered in her thoughts a moment, and then it came to her.  ‘Oh shit!’

One thing Jennifer never did was anal. It was always totally off-limits.  She found it disgusting, humiliating and wouldn’t even consider it whenever it was suggested. 

“No Ryan” she said in strong and authoritative voice, but no less a futile one.

Oh, there are no “no’s” tonight darling. If I want to do it, I do it.  And I really want to do It.

Jennifer made a half-attempt to invade his mind again, but the concentration required was just beyond her.  She was too physically and emotionally shot for that kind of controlled intensive thinking.  Every time she tried; she was just aware of how far she was from achieving it.  She started searching for options. Her hands couldn’t reach anything. Her legs couldn’t kick or even close together Talking didn’t’ help...

Screaming though.  That might do something.  The neighboring homes weren’t that far away.  Someone might hear.  So, she tried it. An ear-splitting scream of surprising force. She felt him get off the bed. She kept the scream until she ran out of breath. 

“Thought this might happen” she heard him say as she took in air. Her second scream lasted less than a second before he swung in front of her and planted a big piece of duct tape across her mouth, painfully pressing in on her tender lower lip.

That was it.  Her last hope was gone.  As she felt him get back on the bed, she was concentrating on breathing effectively through her nose.  Long on the verge of crying her sinuses were close to blocked. If she didn’t regulate her breathing, she could actually suffocate.

His hands grabbed her hips and pulled them up a foot. A scant second later she felt his cock bump up to her anus.  It was wet with god knows what.  Then with his hands pressing tighter on her hips, the cock forced its way forward, and forward some more, her asshole giving way slowly for half second, and then all the way, the next, and in he went.

It felt a little like shitting, she tried to tell her self, but the pain increased and increased. Plus, her mouth hurt, eye hurt, shoulder hurt, wrists and ankles hurt.  The pain, shock, humiliation, lack of air passage, and absolute helplessness began to overwhelm her. 

Unconsciousness was tapping at the door, she felt a frame of fuzziness at the perimeter of her awareness, she welcomed it but it lingered, not coming in.  Ryan was pumping her now.  In, out, in, out. Her limp body jerked fore and aft from the friction.  She looked up and saw Ryan’s reflection in the mirror over the dresser across from the foot of the bed.  Odd she hadn’t looked up there until now.  Ryan was smiling. It was an evil grin.  He got what he wanted, he pounded her into submission.  She stared at him almost zombie-like for another few seconds when she saw a familiar contortion on his face, followed by harder thrusts.  She felt a familiar internal tickle in an unfamiliar place.  Perhaps it was over, but what comes after?  It didn’t matter as unconsciousness finally accepted her invitation. She gave it a weak hug.

Unconsciousness for Jennifer meant a return to consciousness to everyone receiving the thought projection. The robed women had all experienced thought projections from Wanda before, though never with this level of intensity.  Still, coming out of one and finding themselves unharmed and sitting on the floor was nothing new to them.

It was a different experience for Ryan.  Having lived through those events twice this evening, he emerged quite disoriented as to his actual identity.  Adding to the confusion, he found himself lying face down on the slab again, naked, with hands and feet bound, much as the experience left him.  Her hands were tied in behind rather than in front… Wait, not her, “him”.  ‘I’m a man.  It seemed like I was a girl getting her ass fucked.  But I’m a guy who just got his ass fu…no that wasn’t real.  It happened, but I was the guy.  Wasn’t I?’

Two hands suddenly grasped him by the hips and Ryan cried out from the memory of the same feeling just before he/she was sodomized.  No, that was before she was…by him.  He was pulled back off the slab and the moment his shackled feet hit the floor; he was again turned around to face Wanda.  The now familiar view of Wanda standing half a foot taller and looking down at him helped pull him out of his stupor. 

So, now you all have “her” side of the story.  Is everyone now clear on what happened?  There was nodding and murmuring among the woman, many of whom had gathered around Jennifer to offer their comfort.

“Wait!” Ryan had attempted to shout, but found himself a little out of breath.  Still, he did manage to catch everyone’s attention.  “That dream thing, whatever it was, came from her” pointing with his nose at Wanda almost touching a breast in the process, “Not Jennifer!  She…Jennifer can’t do that!

“I gave you Jennifer’s exact memories”

“So, you say!”

“Yes, I do say.  These thought transfers are a common occurrence in this class.  Everyone here can attest to their accuracy.”

“Well not me”

“You don’t….”

“It’s you, not her, it’s all made up”

“ALL made up?  All of it?  Did I beat her up too?  Was she not tied to the bed when I found her?”

“Maybe…” Ryan said weekly.  unsure if he could pull off denying doing those things.

“You know this just happened a short time ago, it not like I had time to write a script” She was smiling now.

Ryan finally settled on: “Look, you just made it worse, that’s all.  And if those are her memories, people’s memories aren’t perfect, and she isn’t …exactly friendly to me at the moment.”

“It’s like hypnosis, little man, its more accurate than even Jennifer remembers it by now”

He didn’t like the “little man” and shot back in a tone more whiney than intended: “But it’s her side of the story!”

“OK, we can show your side of the story.”

Ryan felt something in his head, like something was just falling out of it for a few seconds like sand in an hour glass.  Then…

He in his house and shouting to Jennifer. “You can fucking forget it! There is no way you’re going to that…Lesbo lounge tonight!”

“That what?” Jennifer asked with a mix of surprise and offense.  ‘Shit!’ He thought, ‘Does she expect me to explain it to her?’  To his relief she continued instead

“But it’s an important meeting and I have duties to perform!  They are expecting me!”  ‘I bet she has duties to perform’ “Fuck your duties! You’re not going!” 

Ryan felt good after saying that.  He was the boss! What he said goes!

“I am too going!... 

‘She’s fucking defying me?’

“This isn’t right!”

‘I’ll show her what that will get her.  Here it comes!’

You can’t keep me here! You can’t….”

He watched his fist slam into her mouth with great satisfaction.  “Yeah, right down to the ground where you belong, bitch!”

“You fucking whore!  Don’t you ever talk back to me like that again”

He was looking down at her crying and trying to say something when he remembered this was a re-creation.  Everyone in the room was experiencing this and it looked bad, really bad. He instantly felt panic

“Stop! Stop!” At first, he said it in the scenario but by the time he got to the “P” in the second “stop” he was out and back in the room, breathing hard.

“Don’t you want to continue with your side of the story?”

That damned voice. So calm, so smug.  “No, no…” he knew he had to say something else “It’s….” he found his defense again “It’s just as biased as the other one.”

“So, you didn’t say those things”

“No, I did but…”

“But you weren’t angry”

“No… well yes but…”

“And you…”

“Wait! Let me finish!” He had to interrupt this interrogation…and change the subject…and tone.

“Look. Yes, I was angry!” now using an almost apologetic tone.  “Of course, I was angry.  She was going…coming here to …have your meeting…or whatever, but after that, to have sex...with you!”

Ryan felt like he found some footing.  “My wife was cheating on me!  And I wasn’t fine with just letting her go out the door to go do it again!”  There, that worked.  Hell, it was even true!

“So, you think Jennifer was having sex with me.”

The way she said it made him doubt it for a second, but he rallied. “I watched, a couple of nights. Outside the gate.  Everybody would leave about the same time.  Only Jennifer stayed.  And when she came home, she had been having sex.  I could tell.  Don’t ask me how, a person can just…tell.  Don’t deny it”

“I don’t’ deny it”

“See?  I knew it! I knew it! That’s what this is all about!  We’re married! And you don’t just let your wife go and cheat on you like that!”  Even standing here naked in front of this amazon woman, and all the other women, and Jennifer and after all that mind shit, he was starting to feel a little confidence.  And damned if it didn’t feel good.

“So, it’s all about the infidelity then?” She half asked, half confirmed.

“Damn right!”

“Because you’ve never cheated on her of course.”

Ryan’s first response was to state that of course he never cheated on her.  But this woman channels memories or something.  Of course, just admitting it in front of Jennifer wasn’t an option either.

Worse, it was like being told “Don’t think of a zebra”.  And just as surely as you are going to picture a zebra, Ryan’s mind went to his first infidelity at NADA (National Automobile Dealers Association) in San Francisco four years ago.  And then the one in New Orleans three years ago, and then the one in Las Vegas and then…

It was a hunch on her part.  But a good one.  A door in his mind blew wide open.  Call it his “Adultery Closet’ and she immediately walked in started rummaging.

Incriminated by his slow response Ryan croaked a single syllable that was something between “I...” and “Uh…” before a smiling Wanda brought her right index finger to his lips for the “shoosh" gesture, saving him from having to concoct an actual sentence.

“Ladies. Prepare yourself for another little ride.  Jennifer, you’ll join us on this one.”

“No! Don’...” Ryan blurted when suddenly he, and everyone in the room was butt-fucking a thin brunette in a nice hotel room.  The San Francisco Bay bridge could be seen through the window.

Again, the experience was the whole enchilada, not just the five senses, but the thoughts and emotions of the time.  And with thoughts of “Definitely worth it” and “Maybe I’ll ask for her tomorrow too” wafting by, it was clear the girl was a professional.

But then the scene changed.  Another room, but much older and more like a bedroom than hotel room.  A brothel room, clearly.  Ryan was lying on his back on the bed, fairly drunk, watching a generous pair of breasts bounce up and down while feeling the red head’s not tight but warm and moist vagina glide up and down his shaft as the downward turned head of wavy red hair turned upward revealing and an attractive if somewhat mature face. 

Then the scene changed to be nearly filled with a chocolate brown midriff below and perpendicular to him.  Her navel was to the left, small but perky breasts to the right and a white line of powder between them.  Bursting with anticipation, Ryan lowered his head, brought forth a shortened soda straw and proceeded to snort up the line from left to right with practiced precision.  “Hooyah!” he exclaimed as he rolled to his right and rested his head on the naked black girl’s breasts.  “I love doing that!” he said, as another light brown-haired girl, down by his knees brought her tongue down on his right thigh and steadily moved upward until her mouth opened to engulf his balls, providing many of the robed woman a sensation they never felt before.  In fact, some were disappointed when the scene changed again back to the brothel room and they found themselves enthusiastically going anal again on another redhead.  As it turned out, it was actually the same redhead as seen from the mirror across from the foot of the bed.  Her hair was longer, showing a passage of time, but it was definitely the same woman.

“God damn you, Ryan!” came the voice of Jennifer who had managed to break out of the consciousness stream.  The voice startled Ryan as he completed two more pumps before being brought out of it with everyone else.

“You Son of a Bitch!  I can’t believe you! You…”

“Jennifer, there is more” Wanda Interrupted.

“I don’t’ doubt it! But I’ve seen enough of his damned whores!”

“Jennifer…trust me”

That was all Wanda had to say.  Jennifer simply said “OK” as would a dutiful child.

This time the scene opened on the showroom floor of the Chevy dealer where Ryan works for his Dad.  It was from Ryan’s perspective again and all five senses were in play.  Ryan was laughing with some salesman when he cast his eye toward the girl at the greeting desk as she was standing up.  She was Hispanic, about 5’5”, and curvy with very long dark curly hair, framing a pretty face that smiled widely. 

The scene changed and the girl was sitting across a restaurant table with no one else but Ryan.  She had a drink in her hand, and was laughing.  Her shirt was sleeveless revealing a tattoo of three stars on her right shoulder. 

Gabrielle!?!  Came Jennifer’s voice distantly in shocked anger.

As if to confirm, the scene changed again to the inside of a hotel room.  It was not as nice as the other ones, but the activity was the same with Gabrielle naked, down by Ryan’s out-stretched feet mouth working Ryan’s cock, giggling a bit as she did so.

Then the scene changed to a much more familiar setting. Ryan and Jennifer’s bedroom with the former gleefully pumping the girl’s asshole as he reached down past those three stars and started playing with her breasts.

“Our bedroom?” Jennifer’s voice burst almost omnisciently in the room.  You fucked Gabrielle…in our bedroom?” her voice pulling Ryan and everyone else out of the memory and back into the big room.  “How could you…you Bastard!!”  There was a pause and then “How Long?  How long have you been fucking Gabrielle?”

“Not….” With denial shot, he struggled for a strategy, particularly considering Wanda’s abilities.  “…that...long!”. he finished in a regrettably defensive tone.

“You son of a bitch!”  How could you?….How could y...” she didn’t finish before sobbing uncontrollably.

“How could he?” Wanda interjected, “Easily, because Ryan here, is an unfaithful, dishonest, unscrupulous scumbag!”

Not one to take insults well, Ryan balled his fists and once again tested the strength of his hand-cuffs.

“And that’s the reason you are here tonight.  Your imprisoning, assaulting and raping Jennifer tonight was justified because of HER infidelity!”

“I kept her home, so she couldn’t fuck you!” Ryan emphasized the last two words as if they stood alone, and then quickly added: “Oh, and by statute in Arizona, a man cannot rape his wife”

Wanda smiled at him quizzically, “How interesting that you know that one particular bit of state law.  Of course, there is a law against beating your wife, unless you get a Mormon judge, I suppose.  But as you pointed out, this is not a state court, and everyone here is now witness to what clearly was rape, and worse.”

“That’s….”

“But let’s get back to the subject at hand!” Wanda interrupted, not wanting to have to rehash the authenticity of Jennifer’s memories.  Isn’t your punishing her for infidelity just a wee bit hypocritical?

“OK, we both cheated on each other.  We’re even.  But that should be for us to work out.”

“You call it even when you have been out fucking for years every time you leave town with an expense account?”

“I…”

“And then had a tawdry affair with that Gabby tart?”

“Hey, don’t…”

“And she is just a successful conquest.  Should we see all the woman which whom you tried and failed?

“No!”  He said that too quickly.  Damn this was frustrating!  He had to go on the offense.

“But Jennifer didn’t know any of that!  And she fucked you anyway!”  If she knew what I was doing she would have not let me gone either!”

“And you would have gone anyway.  Do you expect any of us to think that she would have beat you up?  Tied YOU to the bed?”

There was no point in waiting for an answer to that, so she continued: “It is ridiculous to claim equivalence in this.  At every convention you sought out and paid for prostitutes. Plus, you’ve hit on plenty of women before managing to corral that girl in the dealer who probably thought there was something to gain from boffing the boss’s son. 

And you don’t think Jennifer knew about this?  Oh, she didn’t know the details, but she knew something was wrong.  That’s why she came to our meetings.  To get some control over the situation.  And maybe turn you around without getting abused for it.  Unfortunately, it was hard going for Jennifer.  I just don’t think she could bring it to herself to force her will on you in such a way.  She’s sweet like that.

“Obviously that wasn’t the only reason she came.”

“Oh, that isn’t her fault.  I just found her so attractive.  Shame you don’t see it.  And there she was, hurting.  It’s funny, really.  I teach woman to be tough, yet can be so attracted to vulnerability.  So, I seduced her.  Simple as that.”

Wanda’s expression softened and Ryan found her relatively low voice surprising soothing even as he was forced to stand naked and hear her talking about seducing his wife.

“Actually, it wasn’t that simple.  She was quite loyal to you Ryan, politely demurring all my initial moves.  Actually, I had to go to great lengths to get her to succumb.

Jennifer stifled a giggle at the secret pun.

“Still…”

Ryan eyes were drawn to her hands as they rose to lightly hold each side of the robe framing her cleavage.

 “…I can be quite persuasive when the need arises.”

She pulled the robe open revealing nothing but skin within, continuing to pull back the garment until it cleared her shoulders whereupon she lowered her arms down letting it slide down until it fell behind her feet.  Aside from the stiletto heels, she was completely naked.

The shock of the act was quickly superseded by the shock of her body itself.  Not only was there no push-up bra, her breasts actually appeared significantly larger than when covered by the robe. Or the yoga outfit he’d seen her in before.  Both showed her as shapely, but this!  This was on an entirely different level!  He was looking directly at breasts the likes of which he had never seen before.  Not just big, but huge, each close to the size of her head!  But more spectacularly, they were spherical, sitting high, and they looked as firm as boxing gloves.

With some effort, he forced his eyes downward to her stomach.  He actually hoped for a little fat, a few too many pounds, some excess width maybe, things that often accompany large breasts.  Not because he preferred that, but to take her down a peg or two.  But instead, he was presented with a perfectly toned stomach. Not bumpy with abs just flat, taut and perfectly formed – like Jennifer’s actually, thanks to her yoga.  That stomach was flanked by a remarkably narrow waist, also like Jennifer’s which actually gave an impression of vulnerability, perhaps fragility. Continuing the downward journey, a dark fur triangle was positioned just above her pussy, which itself, was bare, symmetrical, inviting.

His eyes turned up for a moment to see her smugly smiling at him, before flashing back to the stunning breasts.  He suddenly became aware of his mouth, which remained open after his initial gasp and unfortunately made him look at least as dumfounded as he was.

There were other gasps in the room in reaction to Wanda’s surprise reveal and Jennifer could tell by their body language who among her classmates of her colleagues had experienced this sight before.

Deciding to give him, and everyone else a full show, Wanda turned to her right, giving Ryan a view of her profile with her cantilevered chest, thin mid-section and an introduction to her wonderfully tight rounded ass. As she continued turning, he watched the wonderful roundness of her breasts as they rotated almost but not entirely out of view.  Behind the inverted triangle of her back was a display of more subtle muscle tone. And he saw all of it because Wanda’s hair only came down to the top of her neck, as if it were purposely styled to obscure none of her anatomy.

Here he noticed something else, her skin had a sheen to it.  Not exactly oiled, but at least exceedingly well moisturized so as to softly reflect light on every amazing convex surface. 

And then he rested his eyes the phenomenal roundness of her butt.  He couldn’t imagine how a butt could be any more perfect.  So round, so firm and tight.  And high, as it perched above slender silky legs stretching at least half of her 6’1” length.  He wouldn’t even have to bend his legs to stick it right between those luscious cheeks and…

Could it be that such a thing might actually happen? It didn’t make sense but there she was naked and he was naked.  Was the end of this whole crazy event that somehow, they would fuck?  Perhaps she thought that by taking total control she would “rape” him; causing his humiliation?

“Kind of.’”

What?  Those two words just entered his head.  And they really didn’t seem like they came from him.  He looked up to see her same smug smile as before as she turned again to face him.  And he tried to keep his eyes on her face, and not give her the satis… No good.  His eyes went to her breasts as though he had no control over them. Maybe they weren’t so amazing when the initial shock was over.

Nope. Still amazing. And moreover, she was right in front of him.  He could see every detail, and it was all...perfect.  Not a blemish, no occasional dark spot, not even a freckle!

He saw that self-satisfied smile again.  The bitch knew how hot she was, no doubt about that.  But, now, it was time to regain his cool.

“So, I’m sure you can understand Jennifer’s position.” She concluded.

Ryan struggled to remember the conversation.

After all, you’re certainly impressed!” She said, casting a downward glance.

Wha? Oh hell! There was his dick standing out perpendicular from the rest of him.  One touch and it would be up at full-tilt! He shouldn’t have let himself think about fucking her ass!  Need to counter! Deflect!

“So, you bought yourself some tits, big deal.” He said with a surprisingly droll delivery.

“So that’s all you see?  A pair of tits”?  She brought her hands up under each one.  “Then again, they are kind of a big deal, aren’t they?  But I assure you no knife has touched them.  See for yourself!  Her long right arm reached out behind his head and forced him to bend over, while her left arm brushed under both breasts and lifted, giving him a view of a scare-free section where such scares usually are.  Her right then hand grabbed his hair and harshly pulled him upright again.

Despite the even closer view of those her amazing orbs, Ryan did not like being handled in such a way at all. 

“But even so, I still had to work at winning her over.”  Wanda continued, with that “even so” basically cementing her own sexual attractiveness as a given.  Then, with a side glance to Jennifer, she added: “And I don’t think she’s had any regrets; particularly now.

“What I don’t understand…” Wanda continued, “is your motivation.  None of those women we saw can hold a candle to Jennifer’s beauty. She has a prettier face, a better figure…” Wanda was not hiding her attraction to Jennifer at all – “I’m sure none of them have a sweeter personality, and, what one would think would be the most important thing of all, she loves you!”  Wanda turned her head back and looked down at him with a sneer: “Inexplicable as it is.”

Ryan was conflicted.  Her condescension was pissing him off, and yet she still was the hottest woman he ever laid eyes on, naked in front of him.

Her voice again: “Is it entirely the anal thing?  I mean you have to admit we saw a pattern there.”

“None of that was real!  You made….” Ryan’s outburst was cut short as he suddenly found something caught in his throat.

“Oh please! We’ve been through that.  It’s all quite real and you know it.  So, what’s with the anal fascination anyway?  I mean despite what you see in your porn videos, we woman don’t really get much out of it. Do we?”

Ryan found his throat cleared again and didn’t hesitate to use it.  “Maybe if you ever fucked a guy instead of women you’d know”

“Oh, little man I have fucked plenty of guys.  I’ve fucked professional football players, basketball and baseball players, race car drivers, Olympic athletes, movie stars, rock stars…”

This was all true.  Once she had her new body, Wanda was eager to use it to full capacity.  With her wealth giving her all the access she needed, she set out to seduce any individual who gained her interest.  Her body and flirtation were usually enough, but for those guys who resisted – the unusually faithful married types, her mind tricks would close the deal. 

It was amusing for a while.  Most would try to be quite dominant and inevitably in each session, she showed they weren’t and they would end up as supplicants in awe.  This eventually got tedious.  For their part, none of them ever knew who she was, yet none ever forgot her.

“So yes, I’ve done the act enough to know how boring it is.  But why don’t you just see for yourself.

They were suddenly back in the New Orleans hotel room with Ryan rear-ending the red-head.  As before, Ryan’s gaze was on his own stupid-happy self in a mirror across from the foot of the bed.  But this time, Wanda forced his attention to the face of the woman’s reflection which clearly showed boredom as Ryan happily pumped away.

“She doesn’t exactly look enthralled with your performance, does she?” Wanda said the moment she brought them back.  “And why should she?  I’m sure she shits turds bigger than that thing every morning!”  Wanda pointed to the obvious.

The humiliation finally got too much for Ryan.  This bitch needed to shut up.  He was tired of her holding all the cards.

“You know it’s really easy for you to stand there all smug and talk smack when my hands and legs are chained.  Anyone could do it.”

“Talk smack?  Is that what I’m doing? I suppose you could put it that way.  As for your shackles, well the ones on your feet are to keep you from running away of course.” Her tone made the implied cowardice of such an action clear.  “But as for your hands, perhaps you have a point.  There – if you think it is going to change anything.”

As if by some kind of remote control, the hand-cuffs clicked at each wrist and fell loose. 

Ryan didn’t know how she did that but didn’t care, thinking instead: ‘God, I can’t believe she fell for that!’, as he wriggled both hands and felt the cuffs fall off.

The nanosecond his right hand was free he swung it around as fast as he could and planted his fist square in the middle of her abdomen.

There was an audible “thump” followed by gasps from Jennifer and most of the woman in the room.  In the brief fraction of a second as he swung, Ryan envisioned her bending forward from the impact, whereupon he would give her a left uppercut to the face. 

Except that she didn’t move at all.  Not even an inch.  It felt like he had just punched a 100-pound boxing body bag backed by a 300-pound Samoan with something to prove. His right fingers stung profoundly from the impact.

He glanced up to see her unaffected, non-committal face looking down at him.  ‘I must have sacrificed power for the sake of speed’ he thought, and quickly followed with his left fist, this time making sure to roll his shoulders and step into the punch.  He landed it to the left of his first impact, and the effect was just the same, except this time he felt the sting all the way up his forearm along with a pinging in his left shoulder.

Again, the woman was completely unaffected.  Taking an unconscious step rearward, Ryan stared down at the bare stomach.  It was flat, with just the barest hint of ab muscles.  Similar to Jennifer’s actually.  The pink intersecting marks of his collisions already starting to fade.

His eyes naturally moved upward to her breasts, just as magnificent as ever, almost mocking him in their perfect, profound magnificence.  And that is when he saw them less as object of lust and more as his next targets.

The throbbing in his right hand had diminished some, and these were breasts after all.  Much softer.  At about shoulder height the leverage would be perfect as well.  ‘Not the way he had been thinking of touching them’, he thought, just before he shot his right fist directly into her right (to him) nipple. 

There was slightly more of a “smack” to the impact sound, and a similar higher pitch to the gasps from the circle around him, but otherwise the result was the same. His fist plunged perhaps a full half inch into the orb before it was stopped steadfast by its density, and his fingers cried out in renewed shock and pain.

He followed with his left again, hitting the left nipple just as directly and just as hard.  There wasn’t any reason to think the result would change and it didn’t.  Now it felt like he had been hitting a brand-new punching bag, ungloved, and held firmly by that same Samoan.

He dropped both throbbing hands and lightly shook them, which only made the throbbing worse, and then flinched as she raised her right hand. But the hand just went to her right breast, which conformed readily to her caress as she wiped across the underside of her nipple. 

“Ugh, your hands are sweaty!” she said with mock, or possibly real disgust as her hand performed the same motion on her other breast.  Either way, she clearly felt no pain.  As the other breast showed the same easy compliance with her ministrations.

Taking the bait, he renewed punching them.  Right, left, right left…  The punches got weaker as his hands the pain in his hands and arms reached higher, more unbearable levels.  He finally stopped in exhaustion as she spoke again. 

“Most guys handle them a little differently but to each their own I guess.” She said it with that same smug, mocking smile.  That was when he remembered his boxing coach stating that no matter how much you work out, you can’t strengthen your face.  It remains vulnerable.  Maybe she wasn’t invincible after all.

Ryan looked up slightly at her mouth, now designated as a “kisser” as in “right in the…”  He reminded himself that his hands may feel like throbbing blobs of needles, but that there will still bones in there just as hard as ever.  The pain of the impact would be excruciating but it would be worth it.

Still, he had to work himself up to it.  He took a deep breath, hoping she wouldn’t notice his stiffened determination.

And then, with a burst of energy that impressed even himself, he took his shot which culminated with a staccato “Snap!”.  But it came six inches too soon, into her palm, which held as steadfast as a concrete wall.  As the lighting flashes of pain shot from his wrist though his arm again, he wondered how her hand got there so fast.  Was it near there already? He couldn’t recall.

Not content with just stopping his fist, her long fingers wrapped around it applying worrying pressure on the battered digits. He tried to jerk his hand free but she not only didn’t let go, but her hand remained fixed in place as though it was cemented there. 

As he struggled, he noticed Wanda’s right arm down casually at her side while his left hand by contrast was up and bent from his ineffectual flailing.  A quick left hook to her face would certainly land before she could raise her hand to defend herself.  Wasting no time, he thrust his fist forward…which was met with the same slap in the palm of her up-turned right arm.  How could she have possibly gotten it up there so quickly?

Wanda wrapped her fingers around his other hand and smiled.  After several demonstrations of how easily she could trample through every corner of his mind, he still seemed oblivious to how well she could read his thoughts.  Every blow he attempted was transmitted clearly giving her plenty of time to stiffen her enhanced muscle tissue, de-sensitize the target area or in this last case, stop his arms.

Ryan struggled but could not release either hand.  Sweaty or not, they would not slip a millimeter from her grip. 

“I think that is enough free shots, don’t you?”

Ryan said nothing, but a slight squeeze on each of his battered hands forced him to cry out involuntarily.  Another little squeeze brought forth creeping nausea and caused his knees to buckle, dropping his body about a foot.  He was now basically suspended from her grip on his hands. 

“I think it’s time I return a few. “

Wanda quickly straightened her arms out to each side and down just far enough that his face slammed into her chest between her two firm breasts, which did not give way easily but rather caused significant pressure on either side of his head.  In other circumstances this could be quite arousing.  But before he could try to enjoy it, she brought her hands in slightly and forced him back and where he was glad to let his feet take his weight again. She then brought both hands down to slap against his sides.  Before he realized it, her hands were on his forearms pinning each to his side.  He was effectively immobilized. 

Wanda brought her long, left leg forward to land her black stilettoed foot between his, nudging forward one of the slack chains, and drawing Ryan’s attention briefly to her beautifully symmetrical pussy. Hands still planted against his arms on his sides she forced him downward and tilted him forward.  He could do nothing about it.

“You beat my breasts quite a bit, perhaps they should beat you back.”

Wanda twisted her shoulders so that her the inside of her right breast slammed into his face.

The impact of the firm breast was significant enough to make Ryan turn his head, but it didn’t actually hurt much.  The next one did though as she twisted her shoulders back much farther and the inside of her left breast careened into his face, whipping it back to his left side.  The damn thing really did feel like a boxing glove!  She twisted back and he was hit solidly by each in succession.  She was both twisting her torso and tilting his body to increase the impact and he was completely helpless.

Left and right again, Ryan was instinctively twisting his head to lessen the impact but was starting to get dizzy from the blows.  Another double impact bludgeoned the left of his face and disoriented him to the point where he didn’t react and took the returning blow head on.  Ryan heard and felt a crack of cartilage in his nose.  The perimeter of his conscience was clouding up as his head dropped down, the neck no longer supporting its weight.  On the next blow, the cloudiness filled his awareness and he welcomed it.  If she hit him anymore afterward, he didn’t know it.

Selective Punishment by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

As the chapter title suggests, our wayward husband gets what coming to him and there is about as much dom as a 6'1" woman can commit. For those struggling with their patience, this is the last chapter covering that long, but eventful night, and there is one more describing the aftermath before big things start to happen.


 

He was unconscious, but it was far from peaceful. In fact; it was more like being inside a tornado.  There was a whirlwind of imagery, a spinning maelstrom of objects, some sexual, some mundane, but be they doors, breasts, chains, butt cheeks, or whatever, they were all assaulting him and he couldn’t make heads or tails out of it. 

Then it receded, and faded first from his awareness and then from memory, leaving only anxiety. And stickiness.  He regarded his left cheekbone and the ground it was on. That was about all the orientation he had.  He didn’t know where he was, a bit vague on who he was, but had a distinct sense that some obvious recent event led to this. 

Aches and pains began to make themselves known.  He had a strong headache that centered on his nose, while the right side of his face felt akin to a bad sunburn.  His neck ached and the pain radiated down each arm with increasing intensity as it went. There was a sharp pain in his left knee and he had the distinct feeling that there was a whole chorus of pains just waiting for him to move.  Staying still however, was making him feel chilled, most noticeably in his balls, which were clearly exposed to the open air. He was naked, face down on a hard surface and there was a sense of déjà vu about that.  

Finally opening his eyes, there was no déjà vu at all.  In front of him, too close to focus upon, was what looked like a big misshapen snow flake with red streaks. Red on the lower edge was expanding upward.  He tried to comprehend this when another similar red and white flake fell from above, landed on the first, and then then rolled toward him to bump his eyebrow.  Its light, feathery touch was familiar.  He tried blowing on it with his mouth, but it just wiggled at his effort.

With some effort, he tried to tilt his head from the sticky floor.  He had more luck tilting it back where saw a black stiletto opened-toed shoe; with toes in it.

Her!

She was bad, and bad things happened here.

The sense of danger forced him to move and indeed, there was a chorus of pain. His hands pulsated with pain that was only exceeded by the fingers themselves.  Protecting his hands, he brought his elbows in close and rose feebly up on them, much to the complaint of his shoulders.  As the floor moved away, he saw the pool of blood his face had been planted in.  The blood pool was actually rather small and obviously from his nose as he now felt the fluid on his upper lip as his head turned more or less right side up. On the blood were the “snowflakes”, which he now recognized as wads of facial tissue streaked with blood.

He tilted his head back and ran his eyes ran up her statuesque figure.  Until they came to the protruding orbs of her breasts, where he saw movement.  Wanda’s right hand had just grabbed a tissue from a box in her left hand and she wiped the last smears of blood from the underside of her spherical breasts before she lightly wadded the tissue and released it to float down to the two others.

Ryan grabbed it as it landed and started wiping his upper lip with it, saturating the thing before could even get to the side of his face.  A single clapping sound startled him before he saw that it was the Kleenex box landing on the floor beside him.

He awkwardly reached for it as though it were filled with gold, which forced him off his elbows into a lop-sided kneeling position.  Pain, pain, pain.  He began wiping his face and blowing his nose.  Blood, blood, blood.

“So, welcome back!”  Her low, but quite feminine voice was smooth with soft edges, and that bit of accent for an exotic touch.  It was perfect.  And he hated it.

“So now it should be obvious how you lost Jennifer to me.  I’m bigger, stronger, much smarter, way richer, far better looking…and I’m much nicer to her.”

“Ugh” Ryan emitted involuntarily as yet another pain shot through him.  He wanted to reply, but was at a loss for one.

“Oh, and I don’t fuck whores!”

“You ARE a fucking whore!” He spat out, wondering if he would regret it.

“Oh, and I’m much more gracious too.” She replied, not missing a beat.  “From what I’m told, I certainly look better and though it’s hard to tell now but I’m pretty sure I dress better!  So, tell me, Ryan, in a battle for Jennifer’s love, can you think of anything you have that I don’t?”

‘Well, I’m a guy for one thing.’ he thought, and then realized that really was a point.

He stood more upright on his knees, still favoring the right one, which he now figured was hurt when he blanked out.  “Yes!  Yes, I can” he replied with surprising confidence.

He paused.  And just as she started to say “Well?” he interrupted her and said “I have a penis.”

“What was that?”

Ryan was sure she heard him, and wondered what her strategy was in making him repeat it.

“I said I have a penis!  A dick!  You know…” and he pointed to it since it was there for all to see…” a cock!”

“Shut up Ryan!” That came from Jennifer with an odd emphasis on the word “up”.

Pleased with the chance to annoy his wife, Ryan forced himself to stand up and spoke more confidently.  “It might not seem important to you, but Jennifer really loves cock.” pointing at his exposed member again.  “She can’t get enough of it.  Definitely her favorite part of sex. And for all your strength, money, mind games and tits, you don’t have that!”

“Ryan...Shut up! Now!”  Jennifer repeated.  Anyone else could detect the strong sense of warning in her voice.

And then Wanda spoke up.  “So, there you have it ladies.  The pure essence of patriarchy here in a nutshell.  Up against a woman decidedly superior to him in every way, and he believes it doesn’t matter solely because he has penis between his legs.” She reached down and gave his dangling cock a sideways flip with her index finger.  “It is hard to imagine anyone being so proud of something so mediocre.”

“Better than you’ll ever have!”

Jennifer cried out again: “My God Ryan! Shut your big fat…”  she paused and then continued in a much calmer tone.  “You know what?  Forget it!  Forget I said anything.  Just keep doing what you’re doing.”

Ryan didn’t know what to make of that, but Wanda did.

“You seem to have unsettled your lovely wife, little man.”  She knew that term pushed his buttons.  “But - and Jennifer, forgive me if this embarrasses you - there is truth to your words.  Jennifer does have an appreciation for the male appendage.  And I can assure you she has been quite satisfied in that area.”

“Wha…?  What do you mean?  Hey, strap-ons don’t count”

Wanda took a step forward and again placed her foot between both of his.  A second later, she grabbed him by the neck with her right hand and smoothly lifted him up, raising him slightly higher than her eye level. 

“Present company excepted; this is a respectable place.  You won’t find anything as undignified as a strap-on here.  What I’m talking about is flesh and blood, I assure you”.

With his legs dangling, Ryan, heard her words but was mostly dealing with the fact that his entire 190-pound weight rested solely his lower jaw. Which was accomplished by a one-hand curl!

With an equally controlled motion, she set him back on his feet.  And with the pressure off his jaw and neck, the phrase “Flesh and blood” echoed in his mind.  Lesbo sex was one thing, but he really didn’t like the idea of another penis inside Jennifer.  He turned left and right to view the figures in the circle around him.  Was there a dude under one those robes?  They still all looked like female bodies to him.

“You’re curious about this penis I speak of, aren’t you?”

“She is my wife, so yeah, of course I am”

“Well, we’ve certainly seen plenty of the cunts you have enjoyed, so I guess it it’s only fair.”  Wanda paused in thought for a moment and then ordered: “Get on your knees”

“I’m not kneeling for you!  No way!”

With a bored look on her face Wanda reached forward with her left hand, extended two fingers to the top of his head and started pushing down.

Ryan tilted his head to the left and right, trying to shake off the fingers, but they stayed in place and continued their unrelenting downward force.  He had no choice but to bend to the pressure and soon found himself down on his left knee.  His right, still hurting from his fall he kept up, and that didn’t seem to bother her.  Relieved, he stayed down when she released the fingers.

He looked up, and probably for the first time since she pulled him off that slab, she wasn’t staring at him with those cobalt blue eyes.  Instead, she seemed to be staring directly ahead at nothing in particular.

Actually, he preferred being down here, where he didn’t have to force himself not to look at her tits as the bitch made one smart-ass comment after another.  Down here he couldn’t help but look at her body including those glorious if rather brutal breasts.

She raised her lower arms forward above his head in an odd fashion causing him to flinch.  They were parallel to the ground with her palms faced downward and fingers curved downward and back. His gaze instinctively followed where they seemed to be pointing which was none-other than her beautifully-presented pussy.

He gazed at it and fantasized for a moment when he saw something poking its way out from the top of it. It looked like red misshaped worm for a second, which was disgusting, and then it became clear that she was extending her clit which didn’t lower the disgust level much.  

Still, it kept coming out.  A smaller lower lobe began to become more distinct from the larger upper lobe and dropped downward.  Quickly doubling in size to over an inch and still growing, it became apparent to him that this was a dick growing in front of him.  This was the penis she had spoken of.

Ryan was dumbfounded.  That thought/memory projection thing may have been weird, and her incredible strength was perplexing, but what he was seeing now was clearly supernatural.  This was real magic he was seeing.  Real creepy magic.

The penis’ pace of growth accelerated, it was circumcised, glistening with moisture and clearly coming out as an erection.  Below was a distinct pair of balls.  Behind them - presumably - remained the rest of her pussy.

Jennifer had seen this show before of course, on frequent occasions, but this was the first time it was with company.  The half-circle of robed figures broke formation into to a group on each side as the woman moved to see what was going on. They only had a formal” gathering once before, and it was nothing like this.  By the time her “extension” reached three inches, it was clear to all what was happening. By the gasps and other muted exclamations, it was obvious to Jennifer that this was a new and shocking experience for most - though possibly not all - of them.

Wanda was enjoying her show, of course.  More and more recently, she resented having to conceal her considerable abilities, and it felt liberating to let her freak flag fly.  Or flag pole in this case.

Ryan leaned rearward as It passed from a boy’s to a man’s size.  It reached what appeared to be his 6.5 inches and he mentally sighed as it just kept going.

At this point, he was entering uncharted visual territory.  From locker rooms, he had seen plenty of penis’s including big ones on big guys, but he had never seen an erect one in person aside from his own.  And as he watched this magic cock grow past what he was used to, it also grew from slightly threatening to truly menacing.

Were someone to measure, Wanda’s magic penis would have stood a little over 11 inches long and about two and a half inches wide when she stopped its growth.

Wanda brought her hands to her hips in a classic dominant stance.  “This, little man, is what your wife is now used to, so you’ll have to excuse her if she has found you a little… Wanda paused, letting that last word linger…” underwhelming recently”

To Jenner, that was a bit of a fib.  It looked to be at least an inch longer and half inch wider than what she had been able to take, and that had been a struggle. 

As for Ryan, the only thing more alarming than the giant club in front of him was the thought of it plunging into his wife; and Jennifer enjoying it.

Wanda spoke again: “But you’re bigger than her so let’s even it up a bit”

Ryan didn’t know what his size had to do with anything, but as Wanda now remained in her hands-on-hip stance, he watched, as it began growing again.  It extended about another three inches, was over three inches in girth before she stopped.

Ryan had backed himself to the granite slab, yet the monster was just inches way.  Its head was the size of a baseball, and the slit almost looked like and eye staring right at him.  Behind the baseball was the bat.  Technically the shaft was a third the size of an actual bat but it didn’t seem like it.  And it was certainly wider than a bat.

“Just so you can be sure it isn’t a strap-on or some-such thing, touch it”

Ryan’s eyes somehow went even wider than they were.  “That’s all right, I…saw it…grow, right in front of me, I know it’s not…”

“I SAID TOUCH IT!”  And with that she grabbed his forearms in each hand, and slapped his right hand low against her cock, his right one landed higher. By reflex, Ryan’s fingers grasped the thing upon contact.  And lingered.  Long enough to feel its soft, warm slightly lumpy surface, yet underlying iron rigidity.  It pulsed slightly, twice before Ryan snapped his arms away in shock and embarrassment.

“Aww, did it bite you?”

Ryan said nothing, and just stared with trepidation at the big cockhead with its big slit; uncertain if it biting him was out of the question.

“Is that enough flesh and blood for you”

“It’s real, OK?” Ryan spat out like a guilty child. “Somehow!” he added more softly.

Well, now that that’s settled, let’s have a comparison, shall we?”  She stood back a half step to see his dangling penis past her erect one.  “Oh, but it’s not fair, is it?”  You’re not as…’engaged’ as I am at the moment.  Let’s fix that!”

Wanda bent forward slightly, grabbed him by each wrist this time and brought his hands softly upon the nipple of each breast.  “Explore them!” she whispered. Then bending her legs slightly, she brought her left hand to the middle of her cock and bent it back toward her body so it wouldn’t touch him, and reached around her appendage with her right, to touch him just below his navel, fingers pointed downward. Those fingers then traveled downward.

Ryan’s hands stopped aching the moment they made contact with her breasts.  He palmed them fully, each hand covering less than a fourth of the surface area of its respective breast.  They were firm, but more compliant than the rock-hard balls he punched, though the nipples were like hard rubber and unrelenting.  Everything was warm, smooth and inviting.

Wanda’s fingers combed downward through his pubic hair as her palm slid down the upper surface of his penis.  Her touch was electric as he felt a subtle tingle from every point of contact from her hand.  Her fingers wrapped around the head of his now thickening cock and gave it two squeezes stretching around to meander all around his balls. 

Her tormenting him was forgotten, everyone else in the room ceased to exist, including Jennifer.  Even the monster cock left his mind despite its big head being nestled between the lower curves of her breasts and less than an inch and a half at times from his thumbs.  There were just his hands on those magnificent breasts and her long-fingered hand on his cock and balls.

His cock no longer wanted to point downward, and she guided it upward.  Then her palm and fingers made maximum contact with his erection as she slowly slid her hand back up.  By the time her index finger broke contact with the tip of the head, Ryan was as hard as he had ever been.

‘So easy!’ thought Wanda as she gazed at his little erection and moon-eyed face.  She released her own erection from her chest and it thumped hard against his.  The impact caused him to break contact with her breasts, and reality came rushing back to him.

“There, I think Jennifer can make a fair choice now.”

Jennifer was indeed looking at the clear view of both packages in perfect profile.  There were a couple of similarities.  Both were circumcised, both stood out at a similar angle, the color was pretty much the same.  The head of Ryan’s was proportionally larger and clearly was the widest part of the organ.  Jennifer recalled better days when she could wrap her lips just past the glans and pull the whole thing. The head on Wanda’s was also prominent, but at the end of a slightly tapering shaft that was its widest around its lower middle, which is why the thing opened her wider the deeper it went.  Of course, all these details pail before the obvious fact that with over twice the length, and much more than twice the width, Wanda’s looked like the shipping tube that eight of Ryan’s came in.

Adding insult to injury was that with her long legs and heels, the tip of Ryan’s cock wasn’t much higher than the base of Wanda’s which proudly soared up from there.  Yet conversely her balls were lower; beating him at both ends. Ryan’s familiar ball-sack was its usual hairy, wrinkly, spherical self, tucked tightly under his dick’s base while Wanda’s hung as a hairless, smooth sack shrink-wrapped around the balls, each bigger than the cockhead.

So, from a physical standpoint, there was no contest.  And concerning personality, well Ryan hasn’t made much of a case for himself there either.  Still, Jennifer didn’t want to voice a choice, and Wanda didn’t make her. 

“Now then, I think it is way past time for the punishment phase of this session.”

“What?  You already knocked me out and broke my nose!”

“You mean that little session with these? She glanced down at the obvious.  My dear, most men would give dearly for such an opportunity.”

“The idea maybe, not the execution.”

“It’s not my fault you couldn’t handle it.”  And this probably isn’t a good time to throw around words like ‘execution’.”  Ryan’s eye went wide, while Wanda just smiled and went on.  “Let’s see, there is her imprisonment, being bound against her will, the   aggravated assault, and of course, the rape.”

Ryan was about to contest the rape when Wanda raised her finger and no sound came out of his mouth. 

“Well, we are very much eye-for-an-eye around here.  So, we have already imprisoned you, bound you, I guess you could argue you’ve been assaulted, so that just leaves one thing.”

Ryan did the subtraction of terms and was alarmed with the simple four-letter word that was left.  He sure as hell wasn’t going to shut up this time.  “You can’t rape your w…”  Again, he was magically cut-off against his will

“Now, now, not a state court, remember?  If it was, they would probably refer to it as ‘sodomy’.”

Wanda let that last word linger for a moment with a light-hearted ‘Am I right?” expression on her face.  “But I will grant you a choice.”  She took a half step towards him and stated with raised volume: 

“FRONT OR BACK, WHERE DO YOU WANT IT?”

Front or back? Lovita, the New Orleans redhead, would ask him that when she wanted to know how he wanted fuck her. ‘So, he was going to get to fuck her after all!’ he thought with momentary excitement, ‘Well he certainly couldn’t do her from the front with that big damn…Oh wait.’  Staring down at the monster cock, still fully erect, what she was asking became all too clear.

Wanda followed his thoughts until he finally figured it out, at which point she gave him a distinctly menacing grin as confirmation.

“No! I don’t do tha… I can’t...I…I won’t!

The smile disappeared instantly, and just has quickly her right hand clamped on his neck, and raised him up again.  Her expression was fierce, her blue eyes piercing his like lasers, her cock, was pushing its warm, moist self into his lower stomach.

“I GAVE YOU TWO CHOICES AND TWO CHOICES ONLY!  “NO” AND ALL THE REST OF THAT BABBLE WASN’T ONE OF THEM!”

The room resonated with that outburst, as she set him down roughly and drew her hand back.  Then, softening slightly, she resumed:

“But since you had difficulty understanding, I will re-word the question:  FRONT OR BACK, WHERE DO YOU WANT IT – FIRST?”

Ryan was almost catatonic. ‘First?  So, both?  She’s going to do both?  Oh shit! Oh shit! Both!  First?  Have to answer!  It can’t go in my ass, It just can’t.  Maybe I can bite the thing’

“Front!” Ryan blurted.

“Front. Wonderful choice!”  She responded cheerfully as though he just selected an Ice cream flavor. And then added, “Much more hygienic.”

Ryan hadn’t even considered that.  Being butt-fucked by that club was so out of the question, he didn’t even think about after.

“Well justice is both fair and swift around here so why don’t we get started?  Which is to say, why don’t you get started?”  Wanda gave her hips a little thrust causing the big pole wobble a bit and draw his attention to the right place.

Ryan looked at the weapon, as imposing as its length was, it was the circumference that concerned him at the moment.  Or more accurately, the diameter, which was about the width of his hand.  He bobbed his head downward, but the sight of its approach scared him and he straightened up again.  He bent his legs and tried again from different angles, once, even propping his upper lip against it, but no matter how he approached it, the size was overwhelming.  Glancing up, her face displayed impatience.  ‘Not in the ass!’ he reminded himself.  And this time he dropped to his knees, tentatively reached his right hand out grasped - his fingers and thumb only reaching about two-thirds around the thing - and with some effort pulled it down nearly horizontal to face him directly.  Now he leaned forward, opened his mouth and….

…licked it.  It was as much as he could bring himself to do.

That was actually farther than Wanda thought he would get. 

“I guess I have to do everything.” She said like a beleaguered mother. And then unlike any mother, she reached out, grabbed him by the hair, and then by the back of his head and brought her dick right up against the teeth of his surprisingly open mouth.

At this point, it was clear to Ryan that it wouldn’t fit into his mouth.  But it came in anyway.  Painfully, his front teeth simply bent inward to let it pass.  He would have cried out but “MMMM! Was only sound available to him now. 

The head filled the entire space of his mouth.  He felt it on his roof, tongue and cheeks. All four rows of his side teeth felt its pressure.  And on it went to his throat.  His gag reflex kicked in immediately and with his head fixed in place, it was the rest of his body that did the convulsing.  Wanda pushed in about an inch further, not quite half way, but just at the point where his nasal passage was cut off, before sliding back out to where just the head remained inside.  The top of her dick was bloody from the displaced teeth. Ryan coughed as best as he could with the big ball in his mouth, and finally drew in a breath, only to cough it out again.  He took a big horse inhale, and in she when again.  She wasn’t half way when he started to gag again.  Wanda didn’t want to him to die on her so she pulled out a few inches, crept into his mind and force him to relax his throat and control his breathing.

Ryan was aware of the change, though not its source.  She started to pump in and out a bit, and with her help he coordinated his breathing with the rhythm.  He was no longer fighting for his life, but still traumatized from the situation.  With each pump she seemed to go in a little further slamming harder into the back of his throat. 

Jennifer recognized the procedure.  Wanda always worked up to her full length on her as well.  As soon as she stopped feeling overwhelmed, Wanda would push in a little further, keeping Jennifer on the brink of pleasure and pain.  It appeared Wanda was only interested in the latter for Ryan.

As if in response by Jennifer’s thought, Wanda while still inside him grabbed his torso by both hands, lifted his body up high enough to swing the lower section horizontally outward and then flopped his stomach down on the slab.  His ankles were freed from the shackles, though he didn’t notice it. 

Now with his body horizontal and his head bent back, she could really ram it in.  He felt places inside he never felt before, but worse than that, was the deeper she went, the longer it moved in and out of his stretched throat.  His top teeth gone, he couldn’t even consider biting her.  It didn’t seem like he had leverage to clamp down anyway.  Still deeper she went.  The little tuft of pubic hair getting closer and closer, as were her wildly swinging balls below. 

Her balls!  That’s it!  He struggled to coordinate his arms and twice missed them as they came close and then far again.  Then he timed it and at the moment after he inhaled, and the massive shaft began to fill is mouth again he grabbed a ball in each hand.  They were as big as base balls which made them good for squeezing, and that is what he did with all his might.  He gave a squeeze that would have brought a 600-pound gorilla to its knees.  And then he did it again the time digging his fingers and thumbs into the sides.

“Ooooh! That’s nice!  Do it again”

And he did just that, not ready to acknowledge the failure.  He tried concentrating all his might on just the right one and Wanda squealed. ‘Could it have worked?  His battered right fingers spent, he tried the same with his left and she cried out again… in pleasure.  She then moaned in appreciation, rubbing it in.

Ryan was demoralized, dizzy, and defeated.  Her next thrust simply forced all the fight out of him.  He forgot to breathe on her subsequent pull, and didn’t care.  He was resigned to just lying there, limp for as long as she took.

Wanda sensed this and slowly pulled out about eight inches while seeming lost in thought for a moment.  She then reached out and put her hands over each of Ryan’s ears, jerked her dick back in quickly to distract him before she turned to one of the figures gathered to her right and said to one of her shocked observers “Marnie, there is a bucket in the closet under the stairs, could you bring it to me please?”

“Marnie paused, startled at first by hearing her name, and then by the pedestrian nature of the request.  Wanda’s tone was no different than if Marnie had been helping her in the kitchen.

A half second of eye contact from Wanda set Marnie into action scurrying across the room to the closet.  Wanda hummed to herself a bit and swayed her hips from side to side to some unknown rhythm forcing Ryan’s head to turn from side to side as well.

Marnie found the pale, and hurried back, only to pause about six feet away to Wanda’s right.  Obviously hesitant to come any closer, she stretched her right hand with the bucket as far as she could to Wanda who reached to grab it, flashing an expression of annoyance. 

“Thank you, you can go back now” said neutrally as she swung the bucket down to land at her feet.

Turning her attention back to Ryan, without any warning, she finally pushed in all the way causing him to flinch as his broken nose crashed into her pubic hair.  She held it in there for a moment, watching his eyes practically pop out of their sockets from the pain before thrusting her hip upward which lifted his whole body off the slab entirely from the firmness of her erection.  This latest sign of her incredible power was kind of fun, so she slammed him down and lifted him two more times before slowly pulling all the way out.

Ryan’s mouth was a bloody mess as his head hung down over the edge of the slab.  Wanda calmly bent down, grabbed the pail’s metal handle, lifted it up and hung it on Ryan’s neck so the bucket dangled just below his head.  She then released the suppression on his gag-reflex.  She expected him to start barfing immediately but it actually took a bit for his body to work up the energy. 

During that time, she grabbed the Kleenex box from the floor, and started wiping the blood off her giant cock as she said to the room, “OK, that was part 1.”

As if on cue Ryan began loudly puking into the pail’

Several thoughts in the room practically shouted at her.  “You think I’m being too cruel?”  She asked no one in particular.  “Let’s remember just a few hours ago….” Suddenly, everyone was back in Jennifer’s memory as he abused and violated her. It had its desired effect, as any sympathy for Ryan basically dissipated. 

“Now, that your memories have been refreshed, let’s all agree that we aren’t finished yet. “‘We’ of course meant ‘she’ and there was more than a hint of contempt in her voice.  Wanda then turned and started walking toward Jennifer.  It was like the parting of the red sea as the cluster of gray figures around Jennifer cleared a space for Wanda as she approached, with the massive erection swinging from side to side in front of her.  Even Jennifer got up for the first time, and side-stepped her way to behind the chaise lounge. 

Wanda paid them no mind and instead went to the basket of ointments that had been administered to Jennifer’s injuries.  She picked out a small clear glass jar filled with some something that looked like corn oil, but surely wasn’t.  She opened the glass stopper and simply poured the fluid over the length of her cock until it was empty.  Putting down the jar, she then rubbed the oil all around the huge penis with both hands.  Her motions were efficient, yet still so arousing that several of the woman, were tempted to ask to assist her, though none did.

Satisfied with the coverage, Wanda rubbed the excess on her breasts and buttocks, causing them to shine in the light even more spectacularly as she strutted back to her original position in front of Ryan, staring briefly at the light splatter on the floor.

Wanda grabbed the handle of the pail and directed her eyes toward one of the robed figures as she thought projected a command.  The woman leaped into action grabbing the pail handle and headed to a bathroom.

Wanda decided to ignore the floor.  She then put one hand under Ryan’s left arm and the other on his right hip, spun him 180 degrees on the platform and then pulled him toward her until his waist reached the slab’s edge corner and his legs dropped down along its side; presenting her cock’s next destination to her.

The moment his legs dropped down; Ryan realized the vulnerability of his position yet felt too sore to do anything about it.  Wanda grasped his hips giving him the warning he needed and he braced for impact, clinching his asshole as much as possible in a last attempt to block entry.  The oiled cock entered him faster than he expected and he uttered a loud cry.  He was reminded of the biggest turd he ever passed, except this one was passing in the wrong direction. No matter how much he pushed and convulsed, it wasn’t going anywhere she didn’t want it to go.

She wanted it to go in further and the resulting pain seemed to shoot straight from his asshole to his brain as his hands tried in vain to find purchase and dig into the unyielding granite.  At about 8 inches in, she reversed course and started pulling out.  the feeling of shitting a really big one returned, but without the relief at the end as the big glans never came out and soon was filling him again.  After the second time of this, Ryan’s mind took a turn. 

There was no more fighting it, no more resisting.  She was his better.  Her big cock was in it is her place to put it there.  She pushed in further and there was great pain, because there should be great pain.  And when she grabbed each hand behind his back and lifted him off the slab, suspending him only by her cock and causing his own weight to force it all the way in, he cried out from the excruciating pain, even as he knew it must be.

Jennifer, however thought differently.  “Wanda Stop!!” she cried in alarm.  Followed by “Wanda!  Please Stop!” Which she barely got out before an audible sob.

Wanda heard Jennifer but didn’t really want to stop, and bucked her hips two more times. She could read that Ryan was broken but even with that job done, fucking him still felt good.  But then, this was supposed to be for Jennifer’s sake, not hers.  Not entirely, anyway.

“Very well, Jennifer, I’ll stop.”  She lowered him back down on the granite and slowly pulled out savoring every one of the 14 inches of travel.  Exhaling rather loudly, she processed the fact that she really didn’t like being interrupted in the middle of a good fuck.  It was probably the testosterone that came with the dick.

Wanda looked down at Ryan’s prone body and took note of the blood smeared on the inside of his butt cheeks.  She then bent over and spun him around so he was facing her again. Or would be if he held his head back. 

“The only problem here is that I’m pretty worked up and kind of feel the need to finish.  How about it, Ryan?  Do you want to finish me off?”

“Yeth!”  Yeth ma’am.  What would you like me to do?”  Ryan’s voice was horse and warbled, and his loose front teeth hampered his pronunciation, but he was doing his best to obey his master.

“That’s a good Ryan, so much better.  Don’t you think he’s better now? 

The group said nothing but most nodded affirmatively.  Wanda knew she was losing some of them but didn’t care.  She was going to indulge herself just a little longer.

“Let’s make it easy on you!  How about a simple hand job?  Would you like to do that for me?” 

“Yeth matther”

“Mistress!” she corrected.

“Of courth. Yeth mithreth.” And he made a pathetic attempt to reach his hands toward the huge erection just in front of him.

“No, no” Wanda said happily, “Let’s do this right!  First you stand on the floor”

“Yetshs Mithtreths” He was starting to figure how to say the s sound again.  With a series of groans and whimpers, he managed to shove himself off the granite slap and land uneasily on his feet.

“Good” Wanda then got on the granite herself and positioned herself so she could lie on her back, her huge phallus towering above her.  She then sat up, grabbed and hoisted up Ryan, twisted him so he faced away from her, and rolled and lied back again.

“Your butt probably needs a little cushioning.  Here, sit on my breasts”. 

She positioned him on them and relaxed them a bit so they did indeed provide a bit of cushion.  His asshole was undoubtedly going to bleed on her, which was disgusting but she decided she could put up with it.

“Now!”  her authoritative voice returned “Finish me!”

“Yeths Ma’am!”  Replied Ryan, and he grabbed the massive pole directly in front of him and started moving his hands up and down.  The touch was pretty light, so Wanda reduced the pain he felt from his hands and he responded by pressing harder.

“Higher!” she ordered, and Ryan complied with his hands spending more time around the corona of the big glans.  “And don’t forget my balls!” 

Ryan paused, it took both hands to encircle the big cock, what should he do if he devoted one hand to her balls?  He reached down with his left hand and worked his fingers in and around the two big balls.  At the same time, he palmed the big head with his right hand and worked it all round.

He wasn’t doing badly at all; Wanda thought and relaxed a bit.  She had been “on” for quite a while now.  Of course, she couldn’t relax too much, if she was going to cum, she would have to put her mind to it a bit. 

So, she concentrated on what she was feeling.  ‘Harder!’  She didn’t even say it.  Just projected the command in Ryan’s mind and he complied.  Wanda let the feeling build, and build some more, and just before the moment arrived, she nudged Ryan’s back forward, putting his face in the line of fire.  And then she fired.

Wanda’s internal muscles were no less enhanced than the rest of her, so when she came, her sperm shot out like a Super-Soaker gun, fully blasting Ryan in the face for his final humiliation.

The force of the wad actually hurt, but Ryan remained to take each blast as the big balls emptied their load because that was clearly what his mistress wanted. His face covered; he contorted his mouth to maintain an opening so he could breathe.

“OK, get off!” Wanda ordered harshly, and while barely able to see through his mask of sperm, he clumsily found his way off of her and back down to the floor where he stood for a moment before passing out and crumpling to the ground.

Wanda got up, reached down and grabbed all the remaining tissues from the box in a big wad and started to wipe the blood and sperm off of her, before stopping, staring into space for a moment as all the fluids and any other dirt simply floated off her body for a few inches before dropping to the floor.  Taking a step, she reached down to grab her robe and put it around her. The big half-hard penis poking out and drooping just a little below 90 degrees.

“Debra! Marnie!  Clean him up and get him in his shirt and boxers!”

“Lauren!  Marie!  Take my Rover and dump him in Ironwood Park!  Make sure you aren’t seen.  Use your abilities.  Then, call 911 and report that he needs an ambulance.  Don’t be there when it arrives.  I’ll make sure he is out the whole time!”

“I want to go with him!” Jennifer cried. 

Wanda looked at Jennifer responded abruptly. “No, you don’t either!  There will be a whole bunch of questions you won’t be able to answer.  Come here with me.” 

Wanda fired off a few more orders including having Ryan swallow some pills, before she headed upstairs with Jennifer close behind.

Eventually, most everyone went home to contemplate what happened.  Jennifer was given a potion that wiped away any lingering physical and visual effects of her injuries.  She was given detailed instructions on what to say and do and was taken home by Wanda and Lauren.  When they left, Wanda took Ryan’s Camaro, which she would take to a part of Northeast Phoenix near where street walkers were known to ply their trade.  Wanda also grabbed Ryan’s cell phone, which she casually crushed in her hand on the way out the door, and tossed the tiny pieces of it out the window as she drove.

The next morning, Wanda canceled some appointments she had with some local tribal elders as well as the empowerment meetings for the next two weeks, and booked a flight to Fiji for a little isolation and beach time.

Jennifer got the expected call from the hospital and convincingly played the part of the unknowing, concerned housewife rushing to the hospital.  Wanda had told her that Ryan would not remember anything, but sub-consciously retain a greater respect for Jennifer and woman in general.  But in a rare instance of a magic failure on Wanda’s part, the memories were too intense to be erased.  Ryan remembered everything and was telling it all to anyone who would listen.

Awkward Christian Soldiers by Overwhelmed

With his name on numerous well-advertised dealerships around town, Ryan’s father, Gordon Miller was a well-known figure in the Phoenix area.  It wasn’t long before word of Ryan’s injuries and his bizarre explanation for them, quickly reached the press.  Gordon’s PR firm was immediately set out to mold Ryan’s story into something more believable.  The new story, had Jennifer getting sucked into a cult run by the mysterious Wanda, who subsequently beat Jennifer for refusing her advances.  Ryan went to confront Wanda, who hit him in the mouth with a baseball bat and then sodomized his unconscious body with the bat.  There were numerous inconsistencies with the revised story and the medical evidence which the police had to work out before arresting Wanda.

Gordon Miller was a member of the Christian Brotherhood mega-church in Mesa, mostly to mine its congregation of thousands as a customer base. Joseph Austin, the church’s high-profile leader, took an interest in Ryan’s story; particularly the original version.  Having spouted the anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-immigrant and overall anti-liberal messages ad-nauseam, an anti-witchcraft crusade was just what Rev. Austin needed to stir up his congregation. And an active flock was a contributing flock.

Austin’s sermons exploded with energy as he raged against the witchcraft threat. His television show ratings took off as others of the religious right got caught up in the subject, including the conservative and evangelical-friendly Phoenix Mayor who was looking for a distraction from his budget cuts.  Local right-wing radio took on the cause with such noise that the mainstream media felt no choice but to follow.

The injuries were real regardless of his changing story, and Ryan was soon directed to undergo a series of surgeries to reconstruct his colon, lower intestine, and esophagus.  That was to be followed oral surgery to reattach his front teeth.

Jennifer was the good wife, dutifully standing by Ryan through his surgeries, the quiet-strong female side of this quintessential all-American couple victimized by the evil witch-like character.  And while Jennifer did try to stay silent about the incident as much as possible, when pressed she would back her husband’s story.

Wanda returned after two weeks to find her former unknown persona to have become the most infamous person in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.  Every right-wing preacher in town followed Joseph Austin’s lead, and Wanda had to drive through a screaming mob outside the gates of her home. The press enthusiastically covered the story daily, digging as deep as they could into this rich, possibly dangerous, yet extremely photogenic mystery woman.  And because of the hype, Ryan’s small sketchy assault case became the Phoenix and Scottsdale Police Department’s highest priority.

First things first.  The last of Ryan’s surgical procedures was the following day.  Wanda paid a little floating visit to the operating room.  She considered killing him, but decided for a more successful mind wipe.  Her original one was casually done after a long night of magic and an entertaining bit of sex and she didn’t give enough thought to the memory trigger effect of each of Ryan’s many injuries.  She took her time now, and Ryan came out of anesthesia with absolutely no memory of what happened that night, or anything since then.

The women present that night had all denied witnessing the events that evening, undoubtedly out of fear of Wanda herself and to their credit, had quickly met to agree on an alternative story of them meeting and just discussing gender politics before leaving early. To tie those loose ends, Wanda “visited” each one and replaced their real memory with the one they concocted.  Not that it was really necessary, but she also put in each no desire to attend any further meetings.  This coven was officially over.

Jennifer was left with her real memories.  She would have to live with what she saw and her weakness in siding with that lout of a husband. 

The labyrinth of finances and shell companies had so far prevented the press from connecting Wanda Bertrand to Barrington industries, but it might be only a matter of time before they broke through, so she created some digital data to send them in circles.

None of these things would take care of the crazed mob outside her gate, though.  At times, she wanted to kill all of them, or at least have them all pass out whenever she entered or exited the property, but any paranormal thing she would do to them would just confirm their evil witch claims, which to be fair, weren’t too far off the mark.  Wanda didn’t think of herself as evil per se, just…pragmatic.  She worked with what she had.  She just happened to have a lot.

Wanda didn’t leave them completely alone.  She made them sleepy, their voices would get horse from their chants a little sooner than normal, and when the Arizona heat was at its highest, it would be ten degrees higher outside her gate.  A particularly annoying guy who pounded on her windshield when she drove in, wet his pants while talking to a reporter.

She considered heading back to her house in Malibu, but didn’t want to give them the satisfaction of driving her out.  To get them to go, they needed to point their rage somewhere else.

She turned her attention to their leader, Rev. Austin.  Typical of his kind, he was more con-man than cleric, but turning his flock against him wasn’t the best bet.  Better to get the press to expose him, so the mob could turn their wrath on the press.  This meant a strategy of getting some embarrassing pieces of evidence to a reporter who would take it and run with it.

But she didn’t get the chance to play it out.  Kate, her COO was in town to go over a new contract and a possible damage control strategy should Wanda’s status with the company be discovered. To avoid exposing Kate to the horde, Wanda left her house to meet at Kate’s hotel suite.  Funny how anyone who tried to follow her always managed to run into a parked car.

Kate was surprisingly unsurprised at Wanda’s situation.  She always knew there was something special about her and Winetta, and had even suspected the truth about them being the same person.

So, Kate was understanding and helpful. An hour into the meeting however; Wanda sensed something wrong.  She was picking up intense feelings of distress from Macbeth, her cat. 

Fire! 

A quick remote view trip confirmed that the house was indeed on fire.  It was undoubtedly vandalism.  But never mind that, Macbeth, the cat she had loved for almost 40 years, was on a high shelf in a room engulfed in flames and Wanda’s powers didn’t include a way to help him.  Outside, a crowd was cheering.  The meeting with Kate was cut-short, and Wanda rushed back to her house only to be impeded a half-block away.  Up ahead was a mess of people, cars, cops, and fire trucks.  The fire trucks were in the street, not at her house! The first firefighter Wanda ran to, pointed to who was in charge.

Upon demanding to know why they weren’t putting out her fire, the Station Commander, who recognized her, shrugged his shoulders and said they couldn’t get through the gates.  That was bullshit.  By regulation, all fire departments had the means of getting through such gates, and Wanda’s home was no different.  The commander smiled as he said, “Yeah, didn’t work for some reason.” Wanda didn’t need to probe his mind to know that he was lying. But a quick probe did reveal a devout religious man who had no intention on saving the house of the “evil witch”.  If looks could kill…well in her case they could.  Behind her dagger eyes, she conjured a cerebral aneurism that would burst in exactly one minute.  As much as she wanted to see it happen, she turned instead and ran toward her house.

The gate opened before she got there and she ran up the long driveway and straight into the inferno without the slightest hesitation.  Her shield protected her from the flames even as it was powered by them.  She had felt nothing from her cat for a while and was hoping it was just unconsciousness up until she found the cat’s burned body.  She had loved that cat and their 38-year relationship was significantly longer than she had had with any person.  She felt the grief rise up and she dampened it back down.  She would grieve, but now was not the time. 

She knew if she concentrated hard enough, she could have put the fire out simply by taking in all its energy, and thus heat. But there was no point. The house was clearly beyond repair.  All of her art was destroyed as were her clothes. But her office was largely spared so far and there lie her most valuable possessions.

Wanda walked out of the raging fire to the astonishment of onlookers without a single singed hair or so much as a smudge mark on her designer clothes.  A partially burned satchel hung from her shoulder which carried her laptop, an external hard drive, some ancient texts and her notes from her native American research.

Within the crowd, there was a circle of fire and policemen around the laid-out body of the station commander.  Some turned to her and loudly accused her of killing him, though they had no idea how. Ignoring them as she walked by, several tried to apprehend her only to be shoved away with a shocking level of force.  As she walked away, one police officer drew his gun, followed by another.  Repeated shouts for her to stop went unheeded as the crowd quickly parted to clear a wide space between them.  Hesitant to shoot her in such a crowded area, the officers increased the volume and intensity of their threats.  When the space cleared in front of her, as well, the first officer, no longer able to tolerate her disrespect, finally fired two shots at the tall woman. 

The crowd panicked scattering to each side as fast as they could.  By contrast, nothing happened to the woman. She just kept walking as if he had fired blanks.  Unable to understand how he missed; he emptied his gun at her with his companion joining in.  Still nothing, except that he could now see some of the bullets bounce on the ground behind her heels just before she turned to open the door of her Range Rover which took the last two bullets. 

Wanda didn’t even bother to look at the cops’ bewildered faces as she backed up, turned around and left her burning home.  ‘I hate this town!’ she thought.  ‘I absolutely hate this town and everyone in it!’

About Last Night by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:


So thank you to everyone who read patiently through the non-giantess of chapters 2-7. We are now up to the night before the story began, and our protagonist does indeed grow in this chapter. Quite a bit actually. But even this is a warm up for what follows. This is a short one, so I'll try to follow up with the next chapter soon. All the major locations are real in this one. 

The near full moon cast everything in the desert in a monotint of navy-blue hues.  The distinctive LED light signature of a Range Rover cast lonely beams on the northbound lane of Highway 191 about 70 miles east of Tucson.  The vehicle slowed, made a right turn into a barely visible unpaved road, and immediately came to a stop before a locked gate.  A sign on the gate identified the property as belonging to H&I properties.  H&I was a DBA name for a company owned by Padwick Partners, which was wholly owned by a shell company which itself was owned by Barrington industries, which through a few more shell companies, was owned by Wanda Bertrand.  The padlock unlocked itself and hopped from the latch onto the ground, and the gate smoothly opened inward as if it had been powered.  After the vehicle passed through, the gate closed again and the lock leaped back up and stuck the open end of the shackle through the holes in the gate and post plates, and latched itself back into its former position.

 

The unpaved road soon dissipated and became one with the desert sand, but the Rover was up to the task as it proceeded over a half-mile before stopping.  Lights off, the driver’s door marred with two bullet holes opened and out came a bare foot followed by a noticeably long leg.  The sparse details of the surrounding terrain began to manifest themselves as Wanda’s enhanced eyes adjusted to the moonlit darkness. 

 

Unsurprising for May in Arizona, the night was warm, which was inviting to Wanda’s body as she raised the power tailgate proceeded to strip off her clothes. Each piece of clothing was neatly placed in the cargo area until she was completely naked.  She pushed the button and darkness returned as the tailgate closed. Wanda pushed the button that locked the vehicle, and stood, uncertain what to do with the keys in her hand before placing them on top of the driver-side rear tire.

 

Looking around briefly, she then starting walking farther east.  After about five minutes she stopped, figuring this spot was about as good as any other.  Wanda ran her hands up and down her body once.  Even years into this body, she still loved what her hands felt, when she did that. 

 

‘Time to give it a whirl!’ she thought. After a few minimal experiments in her motel room with full body expansion, she was finally going to see if this could really amount to something.  The first step was to tap her power source.  Over two hundred miles to the west, the Palo Verde Generating Station was the nation’s largest nuclear plant.  She needed just a small percentage of its capacity. She felt the connection, the power was cold, but steady, and so plentiful!

 

Next came the smoke screen, a standard centuries-old protocol for physical magic in a public location.  There wasn’t much public here but she applied it anyway out of habit. A ring of swirling smoke surrounded her before expanding vertically and becoming a cylinder, blocking view of everything around her, which was pretty much nothing.

 

And now for the big event!

 

The cell expansion she experienced almost daily as her breast size adjusted, was similar to the feeling when you slowly move a hand across the hairs on your arm.  Wanda was now experiencing that on her whole body. The smoke rose and expanded with her blocking any visible reference to her progress. She did feel the ground move under her feet trying to push her legs together as she kept adjusted to keep them apart.  She relished the feel of the power plant’s energy entering and spreading out through her body. And now she began to feel air flowing downward against her shoulders, head and through her breasts.  She had no idea how fast she was growing and realized that in the future, she would have to figure out some kind of guide for that.

 

She should stop.  No just a little bit longer.  And a little bit more. And then a little bit more after that.  There doesn’t seem to be any end, but when she began to feel a chill in her head and shoulders, she stopped for real.

 

In about ten seconds, the smoke dissipated. And she saw…what exactly?  Perhaps she should have chosen a less barren location.  At least a forest would give her some trees to compare herself to.

 

She turned around and saw, in the distance, a wide expanse of lights covering the ground.  What city would that be?  Wilcox?  No, there were way too many lights for that small town. Looking closer she could see a small vertical aspect to some of the lights.  High-rise buildings.  That would have to be Tucson. But between her and Tucson was mountain range about 5,000 feet high, peaking at over 10,000 feet at Mt. Graham.  Was it possible she was looking over a 5,000 ridge?  Wanda looked for Mt. Graham which would be to the north of her view of Tucson.  In fact, would be pretty much right in between her and…

 

Shit, she saw it!  Not Mt Graham, but lights on the horizon edge northwest of her that could only be the Phoenix area!  Mt. Graham wasn’t visible at all.  That is until she looked downward and saw a couple tiny blinking red lights that indicated its peak.  It was low.  Maybe a little above her knee.  That put her at multiple ten-thousands of feet tall!  Scratch that, she was multiple miles tall! 

 

Wanda had not anticipated this. She had thought this experiment would put her at a range from say fifty feet, like in the movies, maybe even a couple of hundred feet, tops. But that was far from “tops”.  Hell, this wasn’t even tops!  She was this size when she had chosen to stop growing!

 

Wanda looked back at Tucson.  It seemed so close, now.  It would be nothing to just walk right over there, stepping over the three unseen mountain ridges between here and there as she went!

 

Among all the lights she saw one moving.  Just one.  At first it seemed like it was going downward but after considering her perspective, she realized it was approaching, but much lower than her. Hell, everything was lower than her!  Was it a car? It now looked like it would go past her on the left and as she focused her attention on it, she instinctively took a couple of steps to the left until it was approaching her directly.  The ground vibrated with each step. 

 

Via Air flight 480 was an EMB 120 Turbo prop from Tucson to Austin, TX.  It had been delayed two hours due to the fact that 15 of its 21 scheduled passengers all came from the same badly delayed flight from Fresno. This left pretty much everyone on the plane on the irritable side.

 

“Hey, where’s the sky?”  The question came from the Jerrod, the co-pilot.

 

What do you mean?” replied the pilot, Martin Weller

 

I was looking at stars and now I’m not seeing them, except to the right.  It’s like something is blocking them.”

 

“TAWS and EGPWS are silent.  As they should be. No clouds expected. We’re ascending at 18.5K. The highest point here is under 11K.”

 

“I know, but I’d still feel better if we flew to the right of whatever is blocking the view.”

 

“Tucson control, this is Victor India 480 banking 5 degrees south on account of…visibility.  Also requesting an altitude confirmation.  Over

 

“Roger Victor India 480., adjustment acknowledged, confirming alt at 18.9. Over.”

 

Jerrod was relieved at seeing the sky in front of him.  “I still see it, the blackout, to the left.  What is that?”

 

Martin joined in “the delineation is very vertical, more like a rain squall than a mount…

 

“Whoa!” they voiced in unison upon seeing the blackout move to the right and in front of them again. 

 

“It moved!  I swear it moved! Jerrod added, followed by “Forward lights” as he flicked a switch. 

 

Nothing appeared at first, but then as they approached, the black started turning to tan.

 

Is that…sand?

 

“Pulling Up! Pulling Up!” shouted the pilot, not hiding his fear.

 

Victor India 480 to Tucson, encountering unknown obstruction! Repeat, unknown obstruction!”

 

They watched as the surface began to angle away.  It looked like they were leveling off after coming straight down, and yet it felt like and instruments all said they are going straight up. Then something else appeared, like a massive smooth ball.

 

“What the hell! It looks like a…”

 

Wanda watched the light as it approached.  It seemed slow at first, its velocity appeared faster the closer it got, and she became aware of a light buzzing sound.  Suddenly, it became brighter, and then brighter still just before it disappeared under her left breast. Immediately after she felt something like a bug bite under that breast and her left hand instinctively slapped her boob’s underside.

 

It felt brittle, like that of an insect exoskeleton and when she brought her hand forward, she just saw an orange glow.  She immediately thought ‘firefly’. She corrected herself that firefly lights are green, not orange before remembering that she is miles tall and that fireflies long since became invisible. 

 

Then it came.  The energy of 24 life-forces entering her body.  Were she normal sized, the sudden influx of 24 human life-forces would be overwhelming. In her present state, it simply registered.

 

So, it was an aircraft, obviously.  “Was” being the key word as her thumb nudged the tiny orange fireball and snuffed it out before rolling the brittle bits a half inch across her palm.  It was hard to ascribe significance to anything so small, and anyway, what’s done is done.  Wanda swung her left arm up and flicked the wreckage away over her shoulder.

 

You can access the final sensory impressions of any life-force you capture, though only human experiences offer anything understandable and Wanda hadn’t captured more than one of those at a time since her trek to Gdansk. Now she had 24 all at once.  She randomly tapped into one, which was that of being confused and frightened in a small commercial airliner, as it abruptly climbed to almost vertical before it crashed and compressed like a stomped soda can.  She experienced pretty much the same from slightly different locations in the cabin before she tapped the co-pilot, blurting his emergency message as he saw her lovely skin rushing by through the window and then, comically for Wanda, less than a second of approaching the underside of her boob.

 

“Well, that was unexpected!” she said out loud to herself.  Reverberation of her words bouncing back to her from the ground alerted her that even introspective comments to herself could be quite loud.

 

But unexpected it was.  She had this land purchased for this purpose precisely because it was in the middle of nowhere.  She never figured flight paths into it, nor dreamed that flight paths could possibly be an issue.

 

Not that she could claim that the idea of causing death and destruction hadn’t crossed her mind when she started developing this ability.  And with that, she unconsciously turned toward the distant lights of Phoenix again.  At this size, it would be nothing to stroll over there, lie down on one side of the city and simply roll across the other side.  She could completely obliterate the entire city in a matter of seconds.  They would never know what hit them.

 

But there lies the problem with that scenario.  She wanted them to know what hit them.  She wanted them shocked, petrified, frightened, worried about their loved ones.  She wanted them to frantically fight for their lives, see possible glimmers of hope only to have them shattered.  In short, she was more interested in creating terror than death in that disgusting city.  And sadly, this size was just too much of a blunt instrument for that.

 

After mulling it over a little longer, she decided that this was simply too big.  Fortunately, what goes up, can come down, and with a little regret of losing the sheer audacity of what she accomplished, she started the process of reducing herself.  She tapped into the nuclear station again, not to draw energy but to return it.  All that mass had to be converted into something.  The plant’s turbines slowed as the demand reduced, but the absorption rate was still slow.  Wanda spread the energy dispersion a bit and before long every cell phone, car battery and any other rechargeable battery in Tucson was fully charged.

 

The mountain range rose to block the city lights and the dimly lit ground was approaching.  But it if it was barren before it was even more so having been under her feet when she was five-plus miles high. Not keeping her feet still at that height obscured the foot print shape but she had still created a pair of deep craters in the ground, under one of which, would likely be a one-inch high conversion of her Range Rover. Still shrinking, her feet were now edging her way up the inside walls of each crater.

 

Wanda looked down at headlights pointing north on Highway 191.  The vehicle was stopped and Wanda assumed it was because she had been spotted, when in fact it was due to the earthquake she had been causing, which was diminishing now.  The vehicle proved useful as Wanda estimated her height by its angle to her.  The vehicle began moving again up the road at what appeared to be a normal speed, which told Wanda she had not been seen and she used the last of its close proximity to stop at what seemed to be a reasonable height. 

 

She decided to check out this “reasonable” height on a trailer park she knew to be just a few miles away.

 

 

The Battle of the Breast by Overwhelmed

“Gamma” was the name given to the third and last battle group in the triad to approach the giant woman.  Though they had to wait until the other two companies approached their positions, they stood ready in formation, to protect the base camp should the woman wake and head in their direction.  Base Camp itself was huge.  Nestled between Highway 191 and the base of the mountain range, it looked like a truck parking lot with over three dozen tank carriers waiting for the return of their cargo.  But there was also a mechanic’s station, commissary, a mobile hospital and other forms of military support.

 

Upon finally pulling away from the camp, Gamma commander Major Jackson actually felt sorry for the camp personnel.  To come all this way and do so much setting up, but not actually see the 150-foot phenomena seemed almost cruel.  It was only after traveling a little more than one mile in the most bizarre mission of his career, that he got his first glimpse of the 150-foot naked woman.  Soon he was going to be practically face-to-face with her.  ‘Well, I guess it won’t be face-to-face if she stands up!’ he thought in his usual deadpan humor.  Of course, if she stands up, or at least if she makes any moves beyond that, well that is when the fireworks would begin.

 

He, and all the other officers had seen the video of her actions at the trailer park.  Taking her down did seem to be a reasonable response, but he also recognized that solving the mystery of her existence would likely be easier if she was alive.

 

Still, demanding that she just say there while the military conducts test after test seemed like a lot to ask.  Would she comply?  He couldn’t say.  Consequently; he took comfort in his command that surrounded him on all sides. Tanks, cannons, missile launchers, troop carriers all trudging along in their odd triangular formation. As heroic as it would seem to be leading the charge, not to mention not having to deal with the sand cloud kicked up in front of him, it was established that being in the middle aided situational awareness and the ability to change tactics.  And if there was ever a mission where the tactics were unproven it was this one.  Ironically, leading the charge were the specialists.  The psy-ops guys that were pulled in to figure out how to best convince her to stay put.  Good luck with that.

 

She was visible now.  Still just lying there as three companies advanced on her.  Her porn star proportions were even more evident at ground level.  But as extraordinary as the sight of a 150-foot naked woman was, the warrior in him saw vulnerability in all that exposed skin.  He had seen what tanks like the one under him could do to a concrete and steel building.  The missiles could do even worse, at which point he hoped that someone else would be in charge of the cleanup and body disposal.

 

The notorious Arizona sun emerged from the Eastern horizon about the same time the Arizona Governor arrived at the command post with his entourage.  The General was even less impressed with him in person.  The General had to pry him from gawking at the woman’s image on the monitors to explain the military strategy.  The Governor nodded and fed back single-word affirmations, but was clearly out of his depth.

 

Jackson’s headset announced that they had reached their position and Jackson ordered his command to halt, and then looked down at the tactical display to gauge the shape of their formation and sent out orders for a few admittedly, finicky adjustments. Soon Psy-Ops would be ordered to begin their engagement.  He wasn’t sure if he wanted them to succeed.

 

Wanda wasn’t having second thoughts so much as she was giving herself the opportunity to.  Never a fan of the Guild, she had none-the-less followed their prime decree to not make paranormal abilities public.  One could argue that she had already passed that point, but not really.  She could still throw out a smoke screen, get up, run off, disappear, and go home to Malibu like nothing happened.  The military would keep it all quiet and before long, the trailer park videos would only find tenure with frustrated conspiracy theorists.

 

But that never really reached the consideration stage.  Wanda was ready to throw off the shackles of secrecy she had worn for 90 years.  She was eager to show just how superior she was.  She was prepared to laugh at the Guild and their attempts to stop her.  She was hungry to enact revenge on Phoenix.  And, she wanted to play.

 

There was still enough dust in the air from Gamma Company’s travel that Major Jackson struggled to see the Psy-Ops groups through his binoculars as they disembarked from their troop truck and pulled equipment from a second truck.

 

Then it started to get worse. Added to the tan dust was a peculiar gray smoke.  Jackson pulled down the binoculars and looked for the source of the smoke, but didn’t see one.  It just seemed to emerge all around him out of nowhere.  Immediately the radio was full of chatter about the smoke, and clearly no one had any more answers than he did.  He couldn’t see the woman.  Hell, he could barely see the tank in front of him and within a minute even the tank faded away.

 

At the command center, they watched the smoke obscure the giant woman and all three companies.  It then expanded to the point where his view from the overlook was now nothing but smoke.  There were lots of shouts at the post and through the radio, but it all amounted to nobody having any idea what was going on.

 

To Major Jackson, the smoke had no smell, it didn’t burn his eyes, he couldn’t feel it, it was just there!  ‘If we could replicate this, it would be one hell of a battle tactic, he thought, unfortunately that tactic was currently being used against him and all three other companies.  Right now, that woman could be on her feet, flipping over tanks, tossing trucks, stepping on soldiers and he would have no clue until it happened to him.  Then, as if that thought were a trigger, he started feeling and hearing a rumble.  It steadily got more intense just like the earthquakes that woke him up at the base.  Before long, the rumble was a roar and the vibration made it almost impossible to stay upright.

 

The command center heard about the rumble from the field before they felt it themselves.  Soon it was quite intense.  The monitors, one of the only things vaguely visible through the smoke came crashing down and almost no one remained standing.  Worse, rocks started coming down from the hill pounding the vehicles lined up against it.  General Harston also recognized the steady increasing intensity as a repeat of last night’s first earthquake, but that didn’t give him any clue as to what it was.

 

“Sir! I’m losing signals!” came a shout from Captain Menendez, whose task was to monitor the tactical.

 

“What signals?” Harston shouted back as he instinctively looked to where his tactical screen had been.

 

“Alpha and Beta Companies Sir!  I’ll show you.”  Guided by each other’s voices, the two officers stumbled toward each other and through the haze.  He saw on the laptop screen as the “inside” half of the red and blue lights were gone.  From both groups some vehicles were retreating, others not, but the leading edge of both were winking out in sequence as though someone were moving a black paper across the screen.  The green lights were untouched.

 

The shout from his communications officer was not surprising. “General Sir!  Alpha and Beta companies report being attacked and heavy casualties”

 

“Being attacked by what?” Her?  How can she be attacking both companies?”

 

They don’t’ know, they can’t see it sir.  They say it is like something is rolling over them.”

 

“We’ve also lost contact with Tweedy One, Sir.  That was their cam copter.  Their last report was that they collided with something!”

 

General Harston had to put that aside for the moment, while he ordered both Alpha and Beta to retreat, essentially giving the existing retreat his blessing. But at that point, only about a fourth of the lights from each remained and they were going fast.  Soon, there were none.  Again, this was confirmed by communications: “Sir?  Alpha and Beta companies are…gone!

 

The General wasn’t about to accept the implication.  “Could the smoke be masking the signals? 

 

“It isn’t just the transponders sir, Alpha and Beta are also silent. No one is reporting!”

 

“And yet Gamma is unaffected?” the general yelled over the rumble.

 

“All lights are showing.” The lieutenant shouted back, pitching his voice higher in an attempt to be heard.  “Plenty of radio.  They are as confused as the rest of us, but intact.”

 

Meanwhile the earthquake continued increasing in intensity.  More rocks fell on vehicles, and very possibly soldiers, but the General just fell to his bottom and clinched the laptop as he stared at the screen.  Where had his companies gone?

 

And then it stopped

 

Major Jackson stood back up though the turret hatch.  The smoke was dissipating, not that it mattered as sand dust from the shaking was just as bad, and worse to breathe. 

 

He reported the ceasing of the earthquake to Command, and then called for all Gamma company vehicles to report in. As they did, came the report that Alpha and Beta companies were missing, and possibly wiped out by some unknown force.

 

Jackson, literally shaken by the earthquake wondered if the ground has opened up and swallowed them, and maybe the giant woman as well.

 

An unusually strong gust of wind from the west had kicked up, which was blowing the sand cloud away from him when it seemed to hit something and break up every which way.  As Jackson adjusted his clothing to avoid getting perforated by the sand, he tried to make sense of what he was seeing in front of him.

 

As the sand cloud thinned, it revealed what seemed to be an immense wall of a similar color behind it.  He called into Command and tried to describe what he was seeing:

 

“I don’t know if this is some kind of illusion from the sand, but it looks smooth, seamless and curved, I think. Sort of rounded in places.  Above us is a high, rounded cantilevered…”

 

“Major!” Jackson recognized the General’s voice, and stopped talking.

 

“Major, it’s her” the General said in a weary voice. “It is the woman, grown to damn, I don’t know how big!”  Through the remaining dust, he could just see the dark spots of Gamma company, still in its triangle formation.  “That bulge above you is her breast, and the top of it…is higher than we are!

 

Around him, the command post was a mess. Everything that could be knocked down, was.  All the vehicles were damaged by rocks, with the Ops truck smashed beyond usability.  The Governor’s car met the same fate.  They soon found that the inoperable vehicles didn’t matter.  A landslide about a hundred feet north had washed out the switchback road both above and below them.  They were stuck.  A few soldiers were hurt, but no one was caring for them as all eyes were fixed in disbelief on the gargantuan woman.

 

“I just got word from our north traffic outpost.  They report a giantic left foot plowed right through the Swift Trail Junction Prison, and is now resting on top of the town.  Sir! That is over four miles from our position!

 

The Major tried to take that in.  Four and a half miles! With the shoulders and head to the south of him, that would make her at least five miles long!”  He looked up at the massive round bulge sticking out over the side of the wall…er…body It was moving.  Just a little bit, outward and inward.  She was breathing.

 

He became aware that the General was taking again: “…can only assume that Alpha and Beta companies were crushed underneath her. I guess you got lucky Major.”

 

It wasn’t luck, it was planned. She wanted this company to survive and therefore had her left breast as the pivot point, expanding in all directions but that one.  Remotely looking down on the scene from high above, Wanda was delighted to see that the whole triangle of Gamma Company was quite smaller than the breast that loomed adjacent.  In fact, her own triangle patch wasn’t much smaller.

 

“General, do you want us to retreat?”  The question seemed obvious.  Only a nuclear bomb could possibly deal with this woman now, and this desert wouldn’t be a bad place to do it.

 

There was a pause, and then the General replied “Negative”

 

“Negative Sir?”

 

“Major, we are probably never going to have ground troops this close to her again, and it appears she is still sleeping.  Pick a spot on her, something soft like the underside of that tit.  Have everyone aim for that same spot.  We may not take her down, but maybe we can blow a hole in her, and she damn sure won’t find a Band Aid to cover it up!

 

“Yes Sir!” Jackson replied, unable to keep the shake out of his voice.

 

Back at Command, the tactical officer Colonel Marsh approached the General.

 

“Sir! She can wipe out the whole company with one slap of her hand”

 

Dammit Colonel! I am not going to let the greatest threat this country has ever seen loose without firing so much as a shot!”  If they join their friends in Alpha and Beta Companies…that’s just war!”

 

The General stomped off and the Colonel didn’t stop him.

 

The Major had his orders.  And he also took the General’s suggestion, selecting a location on the underside of the breast sticking out over the side.  The tank was equipped with a laser for roughly this purpose and he aimed it at his chosen location with the lingering dust in the air facilitating its visibility

 

“Use approximately half your ordinance.  After that, we will assess and determine if we should remain on that location or choose another.”  He, like the Colonel, half suspected that after the first volley, they would all be instantly crushed under the palm of her hand. But he had a strategy and was going to stick with it.

 

It was disconcerting to see the tank’s cannon pointed so high as though it were an anti-aircraft weapon, and all around him he saw the tank cannons pointed the same way looking appropriately enough like erections.

 

One by one, the units reported in when their targeting was complete.

 

“Fire”

 

His tank thundered under him and he as he heard similar thunder from the tanks around him as well as the tearing sound of rockets overhead, he had slight feeling of reassurance.  She was big but their weapons were powerful. And everything was hitting the same spot.  Explosion after explosion hit that one location. Over and over, it went. The rocket launchers finished first, leaving just the continued boom of the tanks for another 40 seconds.

 

In the conspicuous silence, a large cloud of black smoke obscured the targeted location.  What he would give to see blood pouring through it. 

 

Pushed by the wind, the black smoke dissipated to reveal a black area on the skin.  He was glad to see something, but was it burned skin or just soot?  The rhythmic movement of her breathing continued with no change.  But there wasn’t any other movement which meant two things.  One, she wasn’t about to squash them and two, it was probably just soot, since she would have probably reacted to a burn, or three, he just amended, maybe she is in some kind of deep coma.  Maybe she will never come out of it and she will die and remain her to decay becoming the world’s most morbid tourist attraction.

 

But he was getting a head of himself.  He had the second half of his artillery to deliver, and it might as well be in the same place just in case they did make progress.

 

He gave the orders and it all happened again, though this time, the noise reeked of sound and fury signifying nothing.

 

From the command post, the General could see the tiny fire bursts and tracers from the rockets, though the designated target was blocked by the breast itself.  This was all he had, and once they finished firing, he had little choice but to bring them, back inform the brass of the circumstances (not yet possible due to the smashed communications truck), and wait for additional orders with one third of his command empty and the other two-thirds… gone.  He had one hell of a condolence letter writing campaign ahead of him.

 

It looked like they had fired their last. And all that was left was to see if it did any good.

 

“Sir! Look!” the Lieutenant blurted at the General.

 

Her right knee started to rise; a bit of a rumble could be felt as the foot started scraping the ground back toward her body.  Exclamations of “She’s moving her leg” reverberated through the command post.  The movement appeared slow but he reminded himself that it was covering more than two miles in 15-20 seconds.

 

He heard communications inform Gamma Company.  They undoubted felt the rumble far more down there.

 

“Is she getting up? The Governor asked, to which they could only speculate.  Then, her left arm moved from its position of acting as a pillow for her head. 

 

The General feared it was headed for Gamma, but instead it straightened outward beyond her head.  He couldn’t read the motion but Colonel Marsh did.

 

“She’s going to rollover!  She’s going to roll this way!”

 

‘And right over Gamma company!’ the General thought grabbing the mic.

 

Gamma company! Full retreat! With all due speed!  I repeat, Full speed retreat!”  That should be enough but then added “We think she’s going to roll over!  Your way!”

 

Major Jackson didn’t wait for the repeat.  “All units, full retreat! Retreat at full speed!”

 

Now was the time that they had to deal with the fact that all that shaking when she grew had sank them in the desert sand.  The tanks should get out but he worried for the trucks.  Indeed, his tank had to crawl out of the sand before it could start moving.

 

“Trucks! Leave your trailers!” Then he spotted a truck with a canon trailer on the move and added “Unless you are already moving!  What ever gets you out the fastest!

 

Looking back, toward her, some of the trucks did indeed appear stuck. Including the Psy-op trucks at the very front. “Lieutenant Soto! Do you read?” he addressed the tank commander closest to the stuck truck.  “See if you can pull the Psy Op truck out”

 

“Yes Sir”

 

He gave two more such orders feeling guilty that the tanks were moving forward while he was in rapid retreat, but the truck nearest him got out just fine, and the other tanks were closer. Time was of the essence for all.

 

He heard a new rumble over the sound of the tank engine. Looking back, her body moved for the first time, and as predicted, it began to roll in their direction, which was mostly noticeable from the massive breast in the sky starting a downward arc.  His eyes shot up to her face but he was still too close to her to see if her eyes were open.

 

No matter. The roll in her whole body was apparent and her body was literally the size of a mountain range.  The orb overhead that was her breast had a distinct downward motion now. and the major watched transfixed as it slowly descended.  Below were the trucks and the tank he sent to help them.

 

He was starting to see the front of the breast now.  It was probably over a half mile in diameter.  The town he grew up in was smaller than that.  The breast moved as one with the body until its own weight asserted itself and it suddenly dropped right on top of the trucks and tank which simply disappeared as a blast of sand dust billowed forth from the perimeter of its landing, accompanied by a moving ripple in the ground big enough for the tank to catch air as it rolled underneath.

 

The landing was hard and the Major was sure he felt a rib crack when his body slammed into the edge of the hatch opening.  Groaning, the Major looked back in disbelief at the massive towering breast which filled his field of vision.  Below it, there was no sign of the vehicles it landed upon.  He had ordered that tank to go back there and it did.  Now they were gone.

 

“Sir! A truck is stuck up ahead.” 

 

“Tell them to let their winch out”

 

Now it was his turn.  Behind him the breast was now rolling forward, and it rolled right over a fleeing rocket launcher like a steam roller over a well-cooked green pea.

 

He was more anxious than ever as they slowed in front of the truck.  It was facing them. And the Major wasn’t clear if it had been stuck all along or landed this way after the ripple tossed everything in the air.  The winch was in the front of course, so to pull them out, they would have to reverse and pull toward that giant rolling tit.

 

The men moved quickly.  There was a loop on the tank for this very purpose and after a teeth-gnashing fumble, they hooked the loop, and the tank starting backing up.  It took longer than he thought.  The truck was really in there and the tank’s treads actually slipped a bit in the sand.  Soon, they got traction and pulled the truck out onto somewhat harder ground.

 

“Let’s Go! Let’s Go!” Jackson heard himself and others shout as the tank lurched forward and the truck passengers all scrambled to get on board. He looked at the tit.  There was a whole woman’s body behind it, but all he saw was that tit.  It was noticeably closer, with the nipple about to crash into the ground.

 

Off they went, the truck soon passing them. He looked back, just in time to see two more vehicles disappear under the relentless rolling flesh.  The ground got harder and their speed picked up to the point that they were distancing themselves from the mountain sized mammary.  The problem is, those things come as a pair.  Thousands of feet up but steadily swinging downward was the other one.  Just as big, round and firm.  Just as deadly.

 

It was getting dark now, the body, now perpendicular to the ground threw its shadow far beyond them.  He looked up and didn’t see how they were going to out run this one.

 

There was another truck on its side ahead, thrown by that massive wave in the ground. 

 

“Screw the truck! Just slow down enough for them to climb on!  Anyone not driving get up here!”  Hands stretched they pulled the soldiers up, some dangerously bouncing off the tracks as the tank rolled on. It was crowded and Jackson ordered his crew back down the hatch to make room. They hit a bump and a man lost his hand hold and fell off.  That breast was now descending, there was no stopping for him

 

Jackson kept looking at the breast’s trajectory and their progress.  They weren’t going to make it.  He realized now if they had gone perpendicular to her movement, they would have had just one breast to outrun, rather than two.  But when a whole woman-shaped mountain range is rolling toward you, who thinks of going anywhere but simply away?

 

It was getting darker by the second.  He thought briefly if there would be any space between the tits, but these things were whoppers, even relative to her size. There was no way they weren’t going press together.

 

Even now when looking up at that tit, his eyes gravitated to the nipple.  It looked hard. He had this recollection of his naked wife lying down on top of him, her breasts on his chest.  When her nipples were hard there would be a little triangle of space around them as the rest of the breast would come down.  What if we put ourselves in that little space?  We could survive! H shouted to his pilot.  “Aim for the nipple…”!

 

“What?  Are you crazy?”

 

“But stop just short of it.  The nipple looks hard, there might be a gap!’

 

The pilot considered this for a second, “Oh shit! You’re right!”  Military decorum was a little lax at the moment.

 

The Major issued his idea on the radio to everyone else still rolling.  He presented it as a suggestion.

 

It was ridiculously dark now, with just a stripe of light coming in between the ground below and the massive ball of flesh above.  Everyone ‘s lights were on and there were now about six vehicles closely grouped, rushing and trying to estimate the exact landing position of the nipple. The first vehicle, reached their estimated best guess and stopped.  Jackson looked at the descending nipple, by itself, it was as big as a ten-story building, and disagreed with their estimation

 

“Don’t stop by that tank! Stop about 40 feet short!”

 

And then he radioed “Stopped tank!”  He couldn’t see who it was in the dark.  “You’re too far, you’re right underneath it!  Go forward or backward about 40 feet!”

 

“We know!” came the exasperated reply

 

“Here!” Stop now!”  Jackson ordered his pilot.  The tank stopped as did vehicles on either side of them.

 

The tank in front jerked and stopped.  The driver, in a panic, likely stalled it. That massively wrinkled nipple was coming down fast. Upper and lower hatches sprang open and silhouettes of soldiers leaped out of them running to either side.

 

Amid the pervasive thunder, the nipple came down directly in front of them, crushing the tank in a split second before plunging into the ground.  And it kept on plunging literally into the ground.

 

‘Oh, that didn’t occur to me!’ was the Major’s last thought before a bump in her Areola pulped him and everything around him in a split-second.

 

The original smoke-filled earthquake had made a mess of the base camp.  The dissipation of the unexplained smoke revealed that pretty much anything that could fall over or collapse, did.  Furthermore, the replacement of the Eastern horizon with a naked, large-breasted, 5-mile-long woman proved to be something of a distraction.  It was hard for anyone, regardless of rank do anything but stare.

 

When she started to roll over, panic ensued. Caught between the mountain range behind them, and the equivalent-sized woman stretching miles in either direction, there was nowhere to go.  Multiple approaching sand rooster tails shooting from the ground signaled the rapid retreat of Gamma company, and everyone stood transfixed by the bizarre race.  As she reached the point of laying on her side, her torso width, peaking at her shoulders was over a mile and a half high, throwing them all into shadow and turned her into a giant silhouette of the female form.  It was difficult to estimate accurately, but it appeared that she was not quite wide enough to come down on the base camp, though plenty wide enough to overtake Gamma Company. 

 

They could now see some of the leading vehicles in front of the dust cloud at top speed.  Led by the dark protruding nipple, the massive hemisphere of flesh came directly down on the vehicles.  Some under the nipple appeared to have stopped, while others on either side were still frantically approaching at top speed.  It made no matter as the rounded flesh plunged into the ground and easily covered everything.

 

They only saw the contact for a second before a billowing sand cloud rose to block the view.  At the same time the ground lurched, violently throwing everyone and everything in the air.  About half looked up to see that sand cloud rushing toward them at well over a hundred miles per hour.  When Wanda’s rolling frontal body contacted the ground, displaced air and the sand it pushed, hit the base camp like an atomic blast.  Everything was blown against the mountain base.  People and light equipment flew the fastest only to have the tractor-trailers and other trucks fly in to crush them a second later.

 

At the command center, the General, Governor, and everyone else watched helplessly as the woman made her simple move.  Most gawked and cowered as her shoulder reached past their 4100-foot altitude, while the General and his officers fixed their eyes on the dark dots rushing their way to escape.  One by one the dots disappeared as the ball-like lower breast rolled over them.  They were back at just enough of an angle to see the loose trapezoidal formation of remaining vehicles continue their mad dash as the second breast’s nipple pierce the middle of the group before the rest of the orb spread to cover every last vehicle and beyond.

 

The ground lurched again as the entirety of her frontal body reached the surface.  The General grabbed his laptop as the ground lurched under his feet, his eyes glued to the tactical screen in front of him as he watched a black circle form in the middle of the green symbols, and quickly expand until the screen was all black less than a second later.  A chilling silence followed.  There was no chatter from soldiers and government officials, no cackle from the radio, and of course no more rumble of her movement.

 

As he looked across the vast plane of her back, only slightly lower than his position, he saw a sprinkling of metal bits on middle-left side of her upper back and a similar grouping lower on her lower back.  Undoubtedly remains of Beta and Alpha companies respectively.  His entire fighting force, gone.

 

Wanda was basking in it.  She had taken out their pathetic fighting force without lifting a finger.  Well, that is not quite right, she did lift her knee. She savored the vibrant life-force energy derived from all those young robust soldiers’ courtesy of her breasts.  And then there was the unexpected bonus of all those who met their demise at the base camp. It made her all warm inside just as the newly risen sun was warming her backside, providing still more power.

 

All that energy and here she was just lying face-down on the ground.  And her task wasn’t quite finished, though.  There was still a matter of the command post. 

Good Morning Sunshine by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

There is a single scene in an obscure 2001 movie called Evolution, that was the inspiration for this story.  It was a Sci-fi comedy starring David Duchovny about alien organisms landing in Arizona on a meteorite, and rapidly evolving.  Eventually, there winds up being this giga amoeba out in the desert, and when the army tries to attack. It flops down one lobe, covering and wiping them out completely.  I immediately imagined that lobe as a breast such as in the last chapter. 


Remembering the scene later, I started mulling over the obvious questions:  Who is the woman behind the breast?  How did she get so big? What is she doing in the desert? And finally, What does she do next?  After at least 15 years of occasionally returning to those questions,  it eventually became this story.

Wanda opened her eyes and struggled to focus on the tiny devastation lined up along the mountain base. Rising to her elbows, she looked at the slope of the mountain.  The whole command post was probably smaller than her fingernail.  She would never be able to make out individual people at this size. So once again, she would have to diminish herself. Once you’re done taking out an army with your boobs, being five miles tall really isn’t all that useful.

 

Wanda started shrinking at the same time she started getting up from the ground.  She didn’t bother with the smoke screen, and with the still golden light of the sunrise at her back, it was her first time to witness the size of the world changing around her.  Ironically, she was witnessing things getting bigger and it actually felt humbling to discard that size and strength even as she was still multiple miles in height. 

 

Mass was converting back to energy and she didn’t even try to absorb it all.  Casting it instead all around her the energy looked for a place to go. Unnoticed by anyone, all phone car and any other batteries within a two-hundred-mile radius were suddenly fully charged.  Finally, the feeling of diminishment bothered her so much she had to stop.  She was just a little over two miles tall.

 

Everyone in the command based flinched when Wanda’s mile wide back started to move.  It was as if the entire landscape was shifting.  It became apparent that she was reducing in size to which the General was grateful.  Perhaps she could only be this size for so long.  Last night’s two earthquakes, now explained by her growth, seemed to support this.

 

The Governor was brushing the dust off his suit as he approached, followed by two of his security guards, who did the same.  In a shaky voice he asked: “General?  What now?”

 

General Harston was empty of ideas, save one: “We get out you out of here.” 

 

“Lieutenant!  Find out what choppers we still have and see if we can get airlifted out of here!”  The officer glanced out the overlook for a moment, noticing that “she” had diminished out of the field of vision for a moment.  “Yes Sir!”

 

No one responded at base camp to inform him that all choppers on the ground had been smashed into the mountain side.  But working through the channels, he did find one Apache in the air to the south.  They had been as freaked out as everyone else and sounded grateful to have a task to perform.

 

“I have one chopper on the way sir!”

 

“Just one?”

 

It’s all I can find, Sir!”

 

Now he had to make decisions.  Who goes? besides the Governor of course, Should he go? If not who, and where do they go?  He decided to send Colonel Marsh, and Captain Torres.  The Governor could choose who he wanted with him.  They should go to Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson.  Marsh would brief them and the Pentagon brass.  It is time to talk about a nuclear strike while she is still out here in the desert.

 

The sight of the Apache in the distance and its faint thuppa thuppa sound was never more reassuring.  As it approached the General, knowing there wasn’t room for it to land safely, figured they would have to have the Governor climb the rope ladder or winch him up. The chopper was about fifty feet away when suddenly the engine surged and it changed course, heading straight up. A second later, a massive hand shot up from below. Its palm faced them with fingers open as it rose behind the ascending chopper, which against that backdrop had the relative size of a pepper corn. 

 

The fingers rapidly closed around the chopper, and it simply disappeared within.  The engine nose died as well, seemingly just from being blocked by the massive fingers.

 

Giving no rest to their shock, Wanda’s face rose to fill their view, even though it was still some distance away.

 

“It is a shame your travel plans fell to pieces.” Lowering her hand to the right side of her face, her finger tips ground back and forth into her palm as ground up bits of the helicopter fell from in between.  Not a single piece looked to be over a square foot in size.  The General couldn’t escape the fact that some of those parts came from three of his men.

 

Her hand moved off and her face came closer, and closer still until little more than her blue eyes were visible, and then closer still until just one eye filled their view which had the width of an Olympic-size swimming pool.  A puff of air came their way whenever she blinked.

 

“But that’s OK, because I really didn’t want you to leave so soon.”  Her mouth was a hundred feet or so below them pounding the words into the mountain side.  Everyone at the Command Post felt them as much as they heard them.

 

It was clear to Wanda that she should have shrunk smaller, because from her perspective, everyone was still no more than about one millimeter high.  She could at least tell the tan clothed soldiers from the black clothed government men, and from their positioning, she could guess as to which two specs were the General and Governor, but she sure couldn’t see their expressions, and she would have to use her remote consciousness to hear them.

 

Suddenly, four tan specs ran up between her and the General and Governor.  Two black specs joined them. She was pretty sure they were shooting at her. It would have been entirely silly except that they were clear shooting at her eye, which may have seemed vulnerable. It wasn’t though, with the bullets barely registering as dust.

 

Six men shooting at her! There were so many ways to take care of this, Wanda thought, wondering which would be the most amusing.  A particularly dramatic idea occurred to her but she would have to concentrate to pull it off.  But the moment she started thinking, it started happening.  She found her consciousness’ point of view to the side of the six men who were indeed shooting at her, but was still able to control her physical self, as she rose her head until her mouth now appeared in front of the cliff.  She moistened her tongue and extended it until its edge made contact with all six men. Mired in the saliva all six stayed stuck to her tongue as she quickly retracted it back into her mouth.  One tall soldier managed to catch his foot on the ground, and fell to it just before the other five disappeared behind the thick lips.  Wanda returned to her body just as she swallowed and without missing a beat, looked down at the soldier on the ground.

 

“Oops, how sloppy of me!” She then puckered her lips, aimed them at him and inhaled. The soldier flew up from the ground and into her mouth as though he weighed nothing, which was exactly the case to her.

 

“There!  It’s so much quieter now.  So, Governor Mitchell, how nice of you to come. Did you enjoy my little show?  Well, little is the wrong word. And General Harston, can you still be a General when everyone you command is dead?”

 

While her knowing the Governor’s, name was to be expected, The General was surprised to hear his own. He wanted to ask how she knew, but this conversation wasn’t about him.

 

“What…. are you?” he stammered.  And her extended hearing trick picked it up.

 

“Hmmm.  Good question.  Maybe you should ask the people of Phoenix.  They are full of ideas about what I am.”

 

“General Harston had no idea what that meant, having paid little attention to the goings on in Phoenix.  Her accent was curious.  Definitely European, maybe even eastern bloc.

 

But the Governor, a political comrade of the Phoenix Mayor, picked up on it.

 

“You’re…her!”  You’re the Scottsdale Witch!”

 

“Give this man a prize!” Wanda replied a little too loudly as the P-sound pounded the mountainside and caused rocks to fall above and below the command center.

 

“Yep! Here I am in the flesh!  Quite a bit of flesh.  My hair is a little longer now. do you like it.?” She instinctively ran her hand through her hair, not that they could see it.

 

The General had enough of her flippant demeanor.

 

“Look you...” he glanced at the Governor, “…witch! You just killed hundreds of my men for no reason! Hundreds! Why?

 

“Well, they did shoot at me”

 

“They…Not the first ones!  The ones you…crushed when you grew.  They didn’t shoot at you!”

 

“And what were they, hmm?  Tanks, canons, missile launchers, all coming at me. I can put two and two together you know.”

 

“But they couldn’t hurt you.  Gamma threw everything they had at you and you didn’t’ have a scratch.  You knew they were no threat to you.”

 

“I know that now. I’m a little new at this.”

 

Before the enraged General could sputter his next comment, Governor Mitchell interjected.  “Excuse me Ma’am”

 

Wanda noticed that the evil witch was now being addressed as “Ma’am”

 

“Yes Governor”

 

“What…do you want?”

 

That actually wasn’t a bad question.  She just learned the fantastic extent of this power yesterday, and hadn’t fully mapped out her plans on what to do with it.  She had a few ideas though.  But she threw something entirely different at the Governor.

 

“I want you to change your policies.  I want you to stop deregulating polluting businesses, stop ignoring safety standards in your mines, no more sweetheart deals for your campaign contributors.  Stop devastating the public-school program and throwing public money to your sister’s charter school company.  Stop mistreating immigrants and stop cutting the food stamps and Medicaid program.”

 

“You…You’re…a Democrat?  I mean, some of those things, I guess I…”

 

Wanda laughed hard enough to threaten an avalanche. 

 

“Oh Governor, that was so hilarious! No, I don’t care about any of that stuff!  I don’t care about the poor or elderly, or school kids or immigrants.  I mean look at you!  You’re dust mites! Nothing!  So, no, I don’t care about people at all!  I guess that actually makes me a Republican.”

 

Governor Mitchell could think of nothing to say to this, until he realized she didn’t in fact answer her question.

 

So…What do you want?” he repeated.

 

“I want…… to enjoy myself!  You know, pursuit of happiness.”

 

“You can’t!” this was from the General.

 

“No?”

 

“No! You can’t! Because anything you do at that size is deadly.  Anything you do to enjoy yourself will harm people – kill people!”

 

“So?”

 

That single-word reply flummoxed him.  He struggled for the follow-up. “So, killing people is wrong!”

 

“Really?  Your whole career is about killing people”

 

“For a cause!”  For what’s right!”

 

“My cause is to enjoy myself”

 

General Harston realized she was trolling him.

 

“Look, you won’t get away with…any of this.  You beat me, but we have a huge military.  We will stop you, and make you pay for what you’ve done!

 

“Oh, it’s a big military all right.  Wanda reached down to something she spotted earlier.  A tank among the base camp debris.  It had probably been benched for mechanical issues.  

 

“But it’s really more of the same isn’t it?  She brought the tank up to where they could see it; looking ever so tiny sitting on top of her thumb.  “I mean you can keep sending these things at me if you want…” She brought her index down and crushed it instantly.  Next, she tilted and rubbed the digits back and forth so tiny parts rained down, much like the helicopter, “…and I’ll just keep doing this.  I can do it all day long!”

 

Harston was beside himself.  “Just you try!  We have worse things. Just you wait.  We’ll go nuclear on you!”

 

“Nuclear power?  I love it!  How do you think I got this way?”  She shouldn’t have given that away, but it is not like he was going to live long enough to tell anyone.  Frankly, she was getting bored with the conversation and there was no reason to accept being bored.

 

In addition, they seem to be getting a little too comfortable with her.  Probably because they are just looking at such a small part of her.  She may have started looking like a massive close up on a moving screen.  Time to change that., “Now what had she just said?’

 

“Perhaps you need to be reminded what this ‘way is’!”

 

She had been on her knees and leaning against the slope of the mountain side to get her face close to the overlook.  Hands on the mountainside, she steadied herself as she leaned on her left knee to plant her left foot on the ground by the mountain’s base and began to slowly rise. The action canted her slightly to her left, as she began to rise, which was fine with her as it allowed her right breast to rise directly in front of the overlook in all its multi-thousand-foot diameter glory.  Now with her right foot on the ground, she centered herself in front of them as she slowly rose to her full height.

 

Wanda wanted them to be intimidated and it worked.  To a man, they stood wide-eyed as her body kept rising and rising until even 4000 feet from the ground, her amazingly proportioned body extended over a mile above them.  Ironically; their view of the desert was restored but only because of the gap between her legs, which came together to suspend her unbelievably large vagina a thousand or so feet above them.  

 

Though clearly part of her body, it seemed almost its own thing.  It was large enough to swallow the entire command post, vehicles and all, many times over.  It was mostly hairless but for being pointed to by an inverted tear drop patch of dark hair above. The surprisingly smooth symmetry of the folds and organic texture gave it the impression of some strange alien organic space craft hovering above them contemplating their relative weakness.

 

It was odd thinking that way about something that was normally a persistent goal of (almost) every man there; particularly when it was part of a body like Wanda’s, which was basically never.  Who among them didn’t think as soon as they saw her, about fucking a body like that!  Yet there it was the goal above them, bigger than life, and all it invited was terror.

 

As she rose above the mountain top, which leveled off at waist high, she couldn’t help but look past to the distant city of Tucson.  Without the lights spread out among the suburbs, it appeared much smaller in the golden morning light.  Her own shadow extended to the next out-cropping of mountains a few miles west.

 

But she was letting herself get distracted. Looking down past her breasts, she struggled to find the command post along the mountain side until she saw a tiny patch that might be them.  Now that she had them terrified with her magnificence (was there really any more appropriate word?), she found herself unsure as what to do next.  She was going to kill them of course. But which way?  It could be as easy as just bending over and pressing her thumb over the whole bunch, but that was too mundane. She could turn around and sit on them, but that seemed rather imprecise.  The preverbal killing a mosquito with an elephant gun.  The same applied to squashing them with her pussy, though she wasn’t ruling that out

 

Usually, she had things like this figured out in advance!  To make matters worse, she had to pee.  Some things don’t change.  She may be two miles tall, but just like any other day, as soon as she gets up from a long rest she has to pee.  Well, once she gets this over with it, there won’t be anything stopping her from walking out and fouling dozens of acres of desert. 

 

Wait!  That’s it!  It’s as if her bladder was doing the thinking for her!  She could piss them out of existence!  Better yet, she didn’t have to do a thing.  Just go!  Well, that and aim.  Where were they again?

 

They waited.  There was nothing else to do except back away from her toward the rock-battered vehicles lined up against mountain side.  Beyond that, they were trapped, unable to go up or down the road, assuming one of the vehicles wasn’t too smashed with rocks to start. They expected her to say something or do something.  There were some organic sounds coming from her – womanhood – internal plumbing sounds that you hear when you put your ear up against your lover’s body.

 

And that was all the warning they got before out it came.  A yellow stream of fluid came out of the area of their focused attention and fell with the illusion of slow motion toward them.  A stream that had to be at least 30 feet wide hit the mountain surface hard on one of the road’s switchbacks above them. A splatter of piss and asphalt rained down on them, causing everyone to scatter in all directions.

 

The acidic urine drops burned, but only a cursory look made it clear that it didn’t account for much of the fluid that had been coming down. Rocks tumbled down again from the vibration causing everyone near the pummeled vehicles to run toward the edge of the overlook.  But soon, they and the General felt a clear feeling of instability.  Her piss was going in the ground!  Which was undulating under them and starting to get soft. 

 

Eight feet of the overlook’s edge gave way, plunging down the steep mountain face, taking three soldiers with it.  “Back to the trucks” ordered the General followed by a series of coughing from the thick smell.  But as he started back, his boot sank into the ground.  His next sank deeper.

 

Her urine had blasted through the road above and bore a tunnel into the ground.  About 10 feet below the overlook, it reached a rock shelf which directed it mostly up into the absorbent ground.

 

On his third step the General’s right leg sank past his knee, and the urine-soaked mud was reluctant to release his other foot.  Pulling the left one out just sank his right leg in deeper.  To his right, the Governor had fallen face down into the foul muck.  Trying to push himself up, only sank his arms into the ground.  He struggled for air and no one could get to him to help him.  The General had managed one more step, but that was it.  He was stuck.  Looking around, everyone else was stuck as well.  Most upright, but some down like the Governor.  The vehicles ahead were sinking as well, tilting toward him as they did, and what had been the hard clay wall of the mountain was moving downward, pushing the vehicles away at first before starting to cover them.  How much of that was there?  He looked up at the massive pee stream which showed no sign of abating when all the ground this side of it gave way, sliding down fast.  After covering the trucks, it headed for him; a seven-foot layer of pee-saturated mud rushing toward the three feet of him sticking out from the ground.

 

Wanda kept going.  Her chug-fest under the water tower last night had turned this into a piss marathon.  She knew she was centered with the Command Post but not quite sure where it was.  She never really had to aim her stream before, so she errored on the high side confident that gravity would make up the difference.  And sure enough, after she concluded her last two or three squirts, she leaned back to survey her handiwork.  She had defaced that whole side of the mountain all the way down to the ground, where large globs of yellow-tinted mud piled up over a good portion of the decimated base camp.

 

Wanda had to convince herself that the life force of these 20-odd people from the military and Governor’s entourage were not themselves urine-soaked and fine for absorption.  Speaking of which, some pee trickled down her inner thigh giving her cause to activate her energy shield.  As the shield emanated from her body, so did the pee and then she let it and any other detritus she had picked up drop, leaving her clean as a whistle. 

 

On to the next step.  Just behind her was the thin dark gray line of Highway 191.  That would take her to Interstate-10, which would take her to Tucson, and more importantly, Phoenix.

I-10 Rest Stop by Overwhelmed

About 35 miles southwest of her position, was the small town of Willcox which hugged the Interstate-10 and spread mostly on the freeway’s southern side.  When General Harston presented his plan, he convinced the brass that his battle zone could go as far as the freeway, and even if it didn’t, the passers-by could possibly see the battle and thus the giant woman who they wanted to remain a secret.  Consequently, the Federal Government made the difficult decision of allowing him to close down a portion of a freeway that stretched unbroken from the Pacific to Atlantic Ocean.

 

Willcox, AZ is the closest town west of where I-10 is met by Highway 191 coming down from the north. The freeway runs at almost a perfect northeast – southwest angle in this area and the blockade is three miles northeast of the town, which marked the last eastbound access to the freeway before the 191 junction.  There was an overpass which gave eastbound drivers the choice of going back west on the I-10 or taking one of two country roads back to Wilcox. No matter what, they were turning back west. Once in Wilcox, the shortest detour involved driving over 50 miles south to the Mexican border where they can then go northeast to re-connect with the I-10 in Steins, New Mexico.  Just a 154-mile detour on rural two-lane roads for one of the busiest arteries in the country.  Not much less than a 150-foot woman would prompt such a decision.

 

The soldiers at the Wilcox blockade wondered what they did to upset the General to be given this assignment, in which nearly every vehicle that reached the blockade demanded:

 

·      An explanation for the freeway closing, which was classified

 

·      How long would it be closed, which they didn’t know

 

·      Directions on where to go instead. The answers of which did not make anyone happy. 

 

As a result, eastbound traffic was backed up for almost 20 miles and this was early in the morning.  It would get nothing but hotter and more jammed as the day wore on.

 

Like the other mountain ranges of Arizona, the Mount Graham range jutted up out of otherwise flat desert land.  From the backed-up traffic on the freeway 30 miles away, it was a little more than a gray, rough edge on the horizon, silhouetted against the morning sun on the left side of the freeway.  Consequently, when Wanda stood up to be a silhouette twice as tall as the mountain range in front of her, the vast majority of the jammed motorists didn’t notice. Her pose and the angle from their perspective obscured her human form somewhat.  So, what they saw was a particularly tall and narrow peak that rivaled the height of Mount Graham itself, which was further north on the range.  Those familiar with the range were puzzled as to why this peak appeared unfamiliar.  As for those who happened to be looking at the range when Wanda stood up, well they were freaking out a bit and questioning their eyesight.  The silhouette looked much more human to them.

 

However; when Wanda turned and started walking south, that caught everyone’s attention and they all shared a similar level of shock but for the clueless souls stuck behind a semi. The silhouette was still quite small from the distance, but thanks to Wanda’s exaggerated proportions it was clearly a female form. There was no understanding beyond that except that they now had their reason for why the freeway was closed.

 

Wanda had only walked a couple of steps when she noticed a paradox.  Air rushing into her body suggested she was traveling quickly, yet her gait was noticeably slow. Up until now her slow movement seemed to be a subconscious effort to increase her dramatic majesty, but she had no such intention now.  Her walking pace would be faster than one step per second.  Counting by thousands under her breath, there was a full six seconds from one step to the next, which was apparently her natural gait when each leg weighed an ungodly number of tons and swinging forward over 4,000 feet per step.  She could rush it, but why?

 

Besides, each six seconds resulted in a step that was an event unto itself. She felt the ground vibrate each time the earth had to receive her weight, causing a ripple in the ground to radiate outward from her foot for a few miles kicking up a low layer of sand dust.  The sand itself felt like talcum powder and behaved like it too with a massive cloud of sand billowing up from the perimeter of each foot as it landed.  Unnoticed by Wanda was that the pressure and heat generated thereof left the sand as a near glass-like substance in her footprints. 

 

With the extra time between steps Wanda couldn’t help but put a little more swagger in her stride.  She didn’t notice the Interstate until she was practically right on top of it.  Looking little more than a dark gray double underline at her feet to her left and right, she pivoted to the right, and let her eyes follow the lines as made a big sweeping curve to her left to take her southwest to Tucson. She let the interstate guide her way.

 

Back behind the roadblock, as everyone watched her travel along the horizon, apparently unharmed from whatever the military tried to do.  Most hoped that she would just keeping heading south and become Mexico’s problem.  No such luck though, as they watched the shadow figure stop, shift in shape and begin moving in their direction.

 

All hell broke loose as everyone looked for a means to escape their eastbound confinement to the empty westbound lanes and flee the approaching giant. Everyone except one.

 

Brian Hayashi was at the beginning of the second of a three-day drive from El Segundo, California to San Antonio, Texas with his nuclear family to attend a family wedding when he came to this traffic jam.  Now, 70 minutes later, he had creeped up to 6th in line in his lane.  For 20 of those minutes, he contemplated crossing the median when it was obvious that everyone was being turned back. But while his Audi A6 had all-wheel drive, it was no off-roader and other passenger cars had already gotten stuck in such an attempt.

 

Brian’s almost savant mathematical skills were key in his becoming and thriving as an aeronautical engineer, thus math was the first thing he turned to in solving any problem.  Even this sudden, very big one.

 

“Oh my God, we’ve got to get out of here!”  Mayako, his wife exclaimed. “Can we force our way to the off ramp? Can we crossover to the other side?”

 

“No!  We are getting out of here, but not that way!”  Kids! Put your seatbelt back on.” He pulled the car onto the right shoulder and started negotiating past the squirming vehicles in front of them.

 

Just as they were approaching the roadblock.  A very badly battered military vehicle arrived from the giant woman’s direction, with many injured-looking soldiers in the back.  Having long since lost any radio contact, the blockade soldiers rushed to the truck find out what happened.

 

Brian maneuvered the car past the blockade, prompting a few yells from the soldiers but nothing more.  The giant woman was coming.  Some idiot driving toward her was no longer their problem.

 

“Brian! What the hell are we doing!”  Mayako shouted using language never before spoken in front of the kids

 

“We are leaving this traffic jam, but we are not going back the other way!”

 

“Why the hell not?”

 

“That woman in front of us is about two miles tall!”

 

“That’s exactly why we should turn around!”

 

We can’t out run her!  At her height, each step is more than two-thirds of a mile long, and she takes a step every 6 seconds. That means she is moving at 400 miles per hour or faster.  There is no point in running away.

 

Mayako took a moment to process this.  “But why are we driving toward her?  What if she sees us and stomps on us?”

 

“From two miles, up this road is just thin lines to her.  She shouldn’t notice a single car, especially a dark gray one.”

 

“Shouldn’t!  She shouldn’t even exist but she does!  But...”

 

I’m driving toward her, watching her steps.  I’m going to position us between them.  I couldn’t do that among all those other cars!”

 

By now, the approaching Wanda was no longer a silhouette but a quite naked woman in full if still somewhat backlit detail.  Brian wanted to concentrate on her feet, but couldn’t help but fixate on her sleek figure and the incredibly large round breasts which moved subtly from side to side.  Thus, it was something of a relief when her upper body was no longer visible through the windshield.  He was still finding it challenging to judge the distances to her landed feet, and now each landing was felt by a bump in the car, adding to the prevailing hysteria.  Her right foot came down about a mile away, or was it longer?  He tried to find a mathematical solution until finally something in his head simply said Stop! Stop! STOP!!

 

Brian heeded his sub-conscious and no sooner did the thumping of the Anti-lock Brake system bring the car to a halt, her left foot - larger than two side-by-side aircraft carriers - hit the ground less than a hundred feet in front of them.

 

He didn’t even finish his sigh of relief when a huge sand storm from the landing rushed toward them.  “Brace yourselves!” He yelled just before it hit.  The shock wave of displaced air hit the car just after it was tossed up from a seven-foot ripple in the ground rolling under it. The car did a twisting triple flip that would have done an Olympic snowboarder proud before landing nose first, flipping forward again and stopping right side up facing west. 

 

For two seconds, Brian sat stunned before he raised a hand to lift the spent airbag curtain hanging in front of his missing driver’s door window and gazed at the giant woman’s shiny back and behind appearing through the sand cloud as she walked away.

 

Amid many cuts, bruises, and airbag burns, his wife, son and daughter were OK.  After some trouble getting the trunk open, they all dragged their roller luggage behind them as they began the trek back to Willcox, which was still the closest town.  And as they walked around deep 1500-foot-long footsteps, Mayako talked non-stop about what stupid thing Brian did for over an hour and a half until they reached the former road block, at which point she changed her tune a bit.

 

Brian was completely correct that Wanda had not seen the tiny car that approached her.  As she rounded a bend that had pointed the road due southwest, the road extended and narrowed to the point where it simply vanished in the barren sand.  Except, in the distance there were linear sparkles of light, like a far-off glittering single strand of gossamer. It was, as she suspected, the sun reflecting off the windshields and chrome grilles of the vehicles jammed from the freeway closing and it became her focus of attention. 

 

When you have over a thousand fully panicked drivers all try to escape at once, things don’t go well.  Many did get stuck in the sand.  Collisions occurred between those speeding away in the west bound lanes and those who just crossed onto them.  Then, a semi-truck tractor made it across but blocked all west-bound lanes when its trailer remained stuck in sand.

 

By the time she approached the roadblock, the formerly linear formation of vehicles had disrupted into chaos. 

 

“Someone should fix this mess!” she said aloud, and with no more thought given than that pithy comment, she brought her left foot down on the “mess”.  174 vehicles and 223 people were crushed in a fraction of a second.  Wanda had never experienced such an influx of life-forces in a single instant, and the heady effect was not unlike that of a big snort of cocaine.  She actually staggered slightly with her next step in the sand.

 

‘I need more of that!’ she thought and brought her left foot again down on the crowded freeway, resulting in a similar casualty count.  This time, however; after taking a right step, she rolled her left foot up on her toes and brought the top of the foot down on the freeway, followed by her lower leg, than upper leg up to her left hip. And so, on as she laid face down aligning her left side with the freeway.  Her left breast came down right on top of the overpass for the main exit into Willcox, flattening not only the overpass but a Texaco station, Burger King, Carl’s Jr., a smoothie stand, plus both a Days Inn and Super 8 Hotels.  The shock wave further wiped out a McDonalds and most of a Safeway and an adjacent shopping center.  Her right breast came down with less impact, but it still hit the ground almost square on a TA Truck stop.  All the restaurants had all been filled beyond capacity by drivers seeking refuge from the traffic jam.

 

Greedy to the last, Wanda completed her drop by stretching out her arm along the freeway.  In just a few seconds, she had crushed or otherwise killed over 3500 people.  And boy could she feel it!  The life forces swirled within her offering up a mosaic of peoples last glimpses of life, much of which displayed some part of her body.

 

She had to take a breather while her head cleared, already leaning to her left, she simply rolled to her back, which flattened the much of the rest of the town and what wasn’t under her was blown away by the displaced air. Instead of recovering from the first massive influx of human life force, she shocked herself by adding close to another 2,900 souls to her tally.

 

Wanda hadn’t really intended to destroy Willcox, Arizona, she just let her whims get the best of her.  As she lay on her back, she experienced the paradox of being worn out from a big injection of energy.  The energy from about 6400 souls surged within her like excess adrenalin, and she was almost nauseous from it, even as she continued to take in yet more energy from the sun.

 

But the sun did feel good on her naked body as she looked up to a solid blue sky, while brushing smashed micro cars and building bits from her breasts.  So, what’s wrong with taking a little time out for sunbathing? Continuing to gaze at the featureless sky, she spotted a feature.  An airliner high in the sky, probably flying coast-to-coast.  She followed its trajectory as the sun continued to heat her body.  Airplane. Heat. Airplane. Heat.  She let those two thoughts co-mingle in her mind and then on the plane.  She then decided to let her conscious pay the plane a visit.

 

It was chaos inside as people cried out while baking in the cabin even as some were looking out the window at…her.  Of course, her 2-mile-long body would be quite visible from up here.  The crew in the cockpit struggled to stay conscious as they looked in vain for the source of the heat. She heard the co-pilot cry out that the fuel temperature had reached critical before a mass of fire overwhelmed her and she was back in her body watching the fire and smoke expand from the explosion in the sky.  A second or two later she heard the explosion’s sound.

 

Wanda surprised herself with the casual manner in which she accomplished that. Whether it was her size, or all the energy she had available, her abilities were far more powerful than ever before.  And with that thought she spied yet another airliner.

 

Still eager to shed some energy, she decided to handle this one with a little more nuance.  She mentally reached out to take control over the plane’s movement.  The two wing-mounted engines were giving her a modicum of resistance, so looking at the base of the wings on each side, she directed a little force.  A crack appeared at the base of each wing and she expanded pressure in those cracks, lengthening them until the wings simply broke off the plane. She let the wings drop, having no interest in them. But she had plenty of interest in the remaining fuselage.  It looked like a wonderful dildo to her.

 

Back inside her body, she set about the gravitational manipulation that would be involved in controlling the plane and bring it to her. Despite appearances from the ground, she reminded herself that it was indeed still hurling rapidly through the air at something close to 500 mph.

 

Telekinesis by shifting gravitational forces took some effort to finesse. She could shift the forces from side to side, but as soon as she starting countering directly countering the earthward downward force, she had to transfer that existing force to herself.  That left her with two limitations:  She couldn’t lift anything with significantly more mass than she could hold though that was mitigated by her muscle enhancement, and she couldn’t lift herself so as to fly.  Wanda believed that eventually she could transfer the gravitational force to something other than herself; to the ground even, and solve both those issues but she hadn’t been successful at that yet, and it was a goal best left for another day.  ‘She just had one phenomenal breakthrough in magic today, and it gave her plenty to explore.  Besides, that first limitation was largely irrelevant at the moment unless she wanted to start pushing the moon around.

 

For the moment, she was content with the airliner. With the wings gone, the forward motion was mere momentum and  after shifting gravity rearward to slow it down, she brought it into a relaxed downward spiral.  After a minute of steadily descending, she was starting to feel impatient and was about to speed the process when she realized it was already hovering right above her.  That is when she had to laugh at herself.  Because if there is anything more ridiculous, than using an airliner for a dildo, it is when the airliner is no longer than and much thinner than the last third of her pinkie finger.  She had forgotten just how big she was.

 

Still, she didn’t intend to bring all these good people down here for nothing, particularly when this was the most stable levitating she had ever performed.  She swiveled the plane to point at her and then lowered it slowly between her breasts.  And then, since her hands were free, she pushed her breasts little closer to each other until they were on the verge of touching each side of the wingless plane. Next, she puckered her lips leaving a round opening just large enough for the fuselage to slip through, at least up to the tail.  Then she opened her mouth wide so all the passengers could see its inside and the teeth on either side. 

 

But this was all just foreplay and she had teased her little companion enough.  So, out of the mouth it came where it floated backward slowly all down her body until she dropped it down between her legs. Wanda remote-viewed herself down to this area so she could see better.  It occurred to her only later that she had never remote-viewed and levitated something at the same time.  Looking forward from her knees, Wanda rotated the plane so that everyone could see their destination, and then, with the plane pointed forward, advanced it up to and then in her pussy, tail and all.  She had it move back and forth a bit, and roll over a couple of times, and even turned it around.

 

She was interrupted by another biological need.  Her body was giving her the first notice that she was going to have to take a shit.  Or, more accurately, leave one.  This was pretty much right in keeping with her morning schedule as well.  Fortunately, the need was far from dire, which gave her a chance to think of the most appropriate location. 

 

That took her all of about two seconds.

 

So, it was time to move on. Tempted to just clinch her pussy for a fitting end to her tiny captives, she instead let the battered craft float out of her nether region and come back to float just above her face again.

 

“You guys should have some good stories to tell!” She said to them before she sent it a few hundred feet away from her, lowered it slowly to the ground, and released it, as it leaned on the starboard wing stub.

 

Getting up from the flattened town, Wanda figured if she was going to reach the proper location for her bathroom break, she would have to break from the freeway and head directly to it.  It would be about a 170-mile walk through the desert, which should take abut 25 minutes if she stayed in the correct direction.  She hoped she could make it.

 

Standing up, she energy-shielded the detritus of Willcox off her body and started heading northwest.

Desert Maneuvers by Overwhelmed

To most people of Tucson, the Davis – Monthan Airforce base is simply the “boneyard” where a vast field of old military planes sit dormant occasionally getting picked over for replacement parts.  But the airbase is also home to the 355th Fighter Wing which flies the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II, affectionately known as the Warthog.

 

The Warthog is basically a flying tank, specializing in close air support, attacking enemy tanks and other armored ground vehicles.  Slow, but built to take a beating, and armed with a powerful front canon, the A-10 actually turned out to be the most effective aircraft in the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts. 

 

So, while the people of Tucson watched in awe and relief as the distant but quite visible giant woman didn’t appear to be headed their way, Davis-Monthan launched its A-10s.  With the entire force from Fort Huachuca having gone dark, two airliners destroyed, a third missing, and numerous if brief cellphone footage of her crushing everything along the I-10 Interstate, all thoughts of capture were gone.  The giant woman was clearly dangerous and had to be stopped.

 

The base launched its dozens of Warthogs to take her down while she was still in the open desert. F-35 fighters had also been dispatched from Luke Airforce base farther north but the A-10s would have the first shot at her.  Hopefully, that would be all they need.  It was appropriate enough that they be first.  They were air-to ground attack vehicles and at least technically, she was a ground target.

 

Six planes made up the first attack run while the rest of the squadron made a wide circle.  Lined up horizontally at about two miles altitude, they approached her head-on and then - in keeping with their ground assault tactics - went on a 30-degree dive with their sites on her mid-section which was thought to be her most vulnerable area. By contrast, due to her anatomy, her heart appeared to be, to put it technically, well-protected. 

 

Between her booming footfalls, the open desert was dead quiet, enabling Wanda to hear the approaching aircraft before she saw them.  Stopping, she saw a hint of six dark dots against the sky but really only saw them proper when they began their dive.  They were so small; somewhere between a house fly and a nat.  Like one of those triangle-shaped bathroom flies.

 

The attack leader was relieved to see her stop as it would expand their attack range.  They would fire their Maverick missiles first and then let loose the cannons.  At this angle, the canons’ optimized effective range was 4,000 feet but they would have to shoot earlier than that so as to peel off before they came within reach of her arms. The leader issued last minute instructions.  Missiles at 9,000-foot distance, Start firing the canons at 5000 feet, cease shooting and bank just within 4000 feet. 

 

In his head, the leader did the math.  Assuming no misses on such a massive target, this single run would hit her with twelve missiles, and about 720 rounds of cannon fire.

 

“Pretty impressive” thought Wanda, reading his thoughts with amusement as she engaged her shield around her mid-section.  It hardly seemed necessary, but she didn’t want to give them so much as a mosquito bite on her unblemished skin to show for their efforts. 

 

Shortly after the sidewinders made their fruitless impact, Wanda leaped forward, reducing the gap between her and the attackers by over a mile in just a few seconds. As her left foot landed with an impact strongly felt all through Tucson, Wanda swept her right arm across her front, her open palm catching each of the six gunships in rapid succession.

 

“Holy shit!” cried the squadron leader as he saw his six comrades disappear in her hand within a mere second. And now stared as she ground her fingers into her palm and let small unidentifiable metallic bits fall from it to the desert sand a mile and half below.

 

“OK…” He started, trying to shake himself back into professionalism.  “Change of tactics!”  It’s a scramble.  We all go in at from all angles and all heights.”  He divided her height into three sections and assign groups to each.  “Cannons only, shoot at your own discretion, stay out of the way of those arms and let’s try not to shoot or fly into each other! Wherever she weakens, we will regroup and hit that spot with the missiles. Does everyone copy?”

 

Again, Wanda heard everything, and after a little more discussion refining the ‘let’s try not to shoot each other’ part, they made their move. While Wanda could have just ignored them, and probably should have with her digestive clock ticking, she couldn’t resist the challenge of taking them on.

 

She smiled as they approached and sensed their growing awe at her sheer size. There isn’t much frame of reference in the desert so the shock mostly came as she filled more and yet more of their view as they approached.

 

With no real strategy in mind, Wanda picked a plane at random and lunged for it barely feeling it as she swatted it out of the sky.  They were all shooting at her now, which she knew more from their sound than the tiny pricks on her skin.  She channeled the muscle memory of her body’s Olympic Volleyball training as she jumped and slapped the relatively slow-moving bugs swarming around her. Even when a plane would be just out of her reach, the vortexes of a sweep of hand over two football fields in length would send them spinning out of control and easy pickings for a follow-up.

 

In just one minute, the attrition of the squadron was such that the suddenly newly established squadron leader called for a retreat.  Only two planes were left to follow him northwest away from her.  Unfortunately for them, northwest was where she was headed.  Worse, their top speed of 420 mph was not much faster than her walking pace.  Wanda only had to put a little spring in her step to close in on them.  As she did, they began climbing with the hope of exceeding her reach, but they could only climb so fast or the loss of forward direction would have her massive body slam into them.  Banking to either side invited the hand-whack that wiped out the rest of the squadron. Unfortunately, they started out from a rather low position. 

 

When the left-most plane reached the height of her hip, Wanda brought her left hand down with her index finger touching her thumb.  She held it above long enough to make sure the pilot saw it before flicking her finger shattering the aircraft so rapidly it didn’t even have a chance to explode as the bits and pieces shot to the ground a mile below.

 

The far-right plane had reached waist level and was only a foot in front of Wanda by her perspective when she reached down and slowly enveloped the aircraft with her right hand as if she was catching a lightning bug, she wanted to keep alive. The plane soon collided with a finger causing it to bounce all though the small enclosure, breaking up as it went, the pilot surviving the first two impacts, but not the third.

 

The final pilot having witnessed the fate of both his comrades, frantically contemplated his options.  He was still climbing, and was considering a bank to the right when overtaking him on the right was a massive round ball of flesh.  A glimpse of a nipple disappearing behind the curvature of flesh told  him exactly what this skin was, and naturally glancing to his left, was its counterpart.  It was as though he was suspended motionless in a canyon, fifty stories up and another fifty down.  Panicked he pulled abruptly on the wheel, only to see those walls rapidly close on him.

 

Wanda actually appreciated the escape attempt as she pressed her breasts together and the jet disappeared between them.  The shield layer dulled the heat from the tiny plane’s engines, but it was so small, she wasn’t sure to what degree it was actually crushed between the big orbs.  Spreading her fingers to the front of each breast she pulled them apart and squinted to see the fuselage and a separate wing adhered to the inside of her right breast.  Another wing was stuck on her left.  Bits of the tail section broke loose and began their long journey downward.  A burst of air from her pursed lips dislodged the remains of the plane which hit her right thigh as she walked before fluttering the rest of the way to the sand.

 

Wanda congratulated herself on her hands-on destruction of the entire squadron of attack planes when she sensed another one.  The term “No rest for the wicked” was probably never more applicable. 

 

These jets were probably no real threat either, aside from being really annoying.  Rather than frantically swat them or chase them down, she decided to handle this group a bit differently.  She reached out for the thoughts of these pilots in their state-of-the-art F-35 fighters just arriving from Luke Airforce Base.  These were over three times faster than the A-10s and more maneuverable.  But that wasn’t what concerned her at the moment.  It was the increasingly persistent pressure in her lower body.  Her body had always been rather impatient about her morning poop and didn’t seem to understand why today should be an exception.  Her enhanced internal muscles were keeping things at bay but there was enhanced musculature on the other side as well. She simply didn’t have time to engage these planes as she had the last.

 

She connected with the thoughts of the pilots just as they were really seeing her for the first time.  The squadron approached her from “Ten O’clock” as they would say. They marveled at her size of course, but couldn’t help taking in her naked female form and with that, to a man was admiration for the proportional size of her breasts.  She instinctively brought her hands up and caress them a bit, giving them a show, and then flooded their thoughts with them, forcing obsession.  “Nice, big, round, warm, soft…”  She let them provide the noun, and it created a kind of quick personality test for each pilot.  The cruder and more sexist of the group thought of them as “tits”.  The most respectful and the one woman among them, thought “breasts”.  The rest thought “boobs”. 

 

Regardless, she had them all fixated; even the two women among them. The brass at the airbase was dumbfounded when any communication they issued to the squadron leader was returned with trance-like mantra of “Boobs. Nice, big, round, warm, soft, boobs”.  A shift to the next-in-command brought back the “tits” version.  In fact, all chatter from the group was a variation of this mantra, unsynchronized, and delivered with the same drone-like sense of awe.

 

As they approached the triangle-shaped planes even more resembled the shape and size of bathroom flies to Wanda, who didn’t slow her pace but did look down with amusement as all 24 planes flew directly into and impacted harmlessly on her breasts. The delightful little pricks and flashes of light momentarily amused her as did the tiny little white rectangles revealing that three of the pilots who ejected; either from coming to their senses from seeing the collisions in front of them, or to achieve actual physical contact with their fixation.  If it was the latter, they got it though very briefly as her giant breasts greeted them at her walking pace of nearly 400 miles per hour.

 

It wasn’t over however.  She soon became aware a second squadron approaching her from behind.  Appropriately, they all wound up sharing a brief intimate moment with her ass.  The airbase recalled the rest of the group after that.

 

That was fine with Wanda, as she could now see signs ahead of the open desert giving way to human development.  It started with the dark green circles and rectangles from the silly people who actually farm this desert.  The crops felt soft and cool on her feet as she took out the better part of a field with each step.

 

A few steps later came an industrial park; a linear grouping of low buildings with flat white roofs.  They looked like a line-up of quarter-sized white Cheese-It crackers and crunched like them too.

Get Me to the Church on Time by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

 

Wanda had noticed isolated housing developments to her left and right, but now there was one directly in her path.  The first of many, as that pretty much made up Mesa and its adjacent Phoenix suburbs.  Bedroom communities of single-family homes for people who worked in the nation’s 6th largest city to the west.  Or they didn’t work at all, as this was also a popular area for retirees. As she took her last step before the housing development, she had for the first time since she played with the airliner, a useful reference for just how big she was.  Each house was about half the width of one of her smaller toes.  At the next step, her foot would come down on several blocks of the little rows of grey and red pink roofed rectangles. 

 

There was undoubtedly widespread panic down there, but Wanda couldn’t see it.  She could just barely see the cars which from her perspective, barely looked like they were moving. If people were outside, she couldn’t she couldn’t see them all.  Another reminder that she was missing a lot at this size and should shrink down some soon.

 

In fact, almost everyone in those neighborhoods were outside.  The massive earthquakes from her previous few steps saw to that.  Of course, once outside, the sight of Wanda shocked everyone to their core.  Some leaped to their cars to escape.  Others ran back into their homes, only to run back out after her next step.  Those directly in her path tried to determine if her foot would land on them or miss them as Brian Hayashi did, lacking both his mathematical skills and his clean line of sight.

 

Whether they guessed right or not, it didn’t matter.  Those destined to be among the 70-75 homes under her next foot step were crushed no matter how fast they tried to get away. Those up to two blocks away were sent flying with the cars and homes blown away by the shockwave of displaced air.  The blocks beyond that were pummeled by the flying debris of the same.  The survivors who witnessed the carnage of their neighbors returned to homes that were so shaken, many were no longer habitable.

 

To Wanda, it felt like stepping on a layer of cornflakes over a yoga mat; the ground sinking to form a distinct print just as much here as it did in the desert sand.

 

She was sharing the sky again.  This time with news helicopters.  She could see three of them, though they were hard to see as they stayed miles away from her, either for safety or because that was the only way they could fit all of her in the camera image.

 

Wanda decided to ignore them and instead enjoyed the in-flux of life-force energy from the homes’ occupants as her right foot swung forward and came down to take out another 130 homes or so.  And then another, and another.  The fact is, neighborhoods of single-family homes seemed to lay endlessly before her. Walking toward Mesa in a northwest direction, the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport was on her right, which might have been fun if she weren’t in something of a hurry.

 

In fact, she was a little concerned that the suburban sprawl was so uniform that she may have trouble locating her destination.  With all eyes watching her, she definitely did not want to appear to be wandering around lost, she thought as her left foot came down on a shopping center.

 

There was a wide white patch in the mosaic of rooftops a few miles ahead, and that was when she remembered the mobile homes.  A consequence of Mesa’s large retiree community was a large number of mobile home parks, including an area near the center of town over four miles long east-west and about a mile north-south of a uniform stream of nicely manicured mobile parks. Their white aluminum roofs contrasted against the red clay and gray composite shingled roofs of the houses. 

 

She knew that the Christian Brotherhood mega-church was just a couple of city blocks north of the western side of that trailer home hive.  That there was another mega-church practically around the corner, also near the mobile homes, gave you an idea of what constituted a notable part of their congregations. She headed to the north. 

 

It was all residential from here to there.  There was no avoiding the mass destruction of homes even if she was inclined to.  With each step, she felt the distinctive crunch of over 70 homes and accompanied by the unfelt blowing away of 30 – 50 more. She may not see the people among those homes, but she sure felt the influx of their energy with each step.  How much more energy could she possible absorb?

 

People had been arriving at the Christian Brotherhood church shortly after Wanda became a news story.  More headed to the church when it was apparent she was heading in their direction and still more when stores and other businesses in town promptly began shutting down.  Some arrivals came for holy protection, others for salvation and reassurance, and still others simply because the church seemed far more robust than their little homes.  Had more made the connection between the giant long-haired naked woman in the desert, and the tall bob-haired witch they had been told to hate for weeks on end, they probably would have chosen a different point of refuge.

 

The first vibration from her footsteps came shortly after Wanda’s head crested the southeastern horizon. Every six seconds, the bump got stronger until it was no longer a bump but a boom. Each boom, equaling the energy of a category 6 earthquake brought more cries of fright, and more rattles from the overhead stage equipment, seats, and eventually the structure itself.  Eventually, it seemed that each boom would have to be the final one as they couldn’t possibly get louder or the shaking any worse.  And six seconds was just long enough to offer hope that it was true, until another step 2,000 feet closer shattered that hope

 

The attendant clergy and church staff scrambled to accommodate the impromptu congregation.  They piped in canned music from previous services through the state-of-the-art sound system.  Assistant minister Daniel Carlson, tried to present reassurance with a hastily cobbled word-salad of religious phrases, spoken with a voice that betrayed his fear as the violence of each giant step became more pronounced.

 

Of course, the person the people really needed to hear was the significantly more charismatic Dr. Joseph Austin himself, but he was nowhere to be found despite a budget meeting having been scheduled for that morning. Neither he, nor his wife were responding to their cell-phones leading some to wonder if they had already been stepped on, not that anyone one knew of any plans the couple would have southeast of town.

 

Wanda’s first step into the mobile home area felt distinctly different. The mostly double-wide mobile homes were much closer together.  There were probably over 150 of the little white rectangles under her foot.  Their flimsy construction offered almost no crunch at all – as though her cornflakes had become moist – but the devastation around the perimeter of her foot was at least two-fold for the same reason. Just two steps in the mile-deep mobile home ground cover and it was back to single family homes, and Wanda’s goal was now clearly in sight.

 

There was no mistaking the Christian Brotherhood Church for anything else. From above it looked more like an alien spacecraft than a church.  The ultra-modern structure consisted of three 150-foot diameter domes equidistant from each other connected by a 210-foot diameter low, flat circular building.  The north dome was the main sanctuary.  The eastern dome held a children’s chapel and classrooms.  The west dome had a gym and more classrooms. The view from above was familiar to anyone who watched their televised services where unabashedly prideful aerial photography filled much of the opening credits.  Wanda watched plenty of the shows after she became their main topic of discussion.

 

Inside the church, the last step shook like no other as the whole building seemed to leap up 8 feet and then crash back down. Anyone standing or walking was thrown to the ground.  People held tightly to the pew in front of them as the ground seemed to reverberate a foot up and down. Cracks that had formed in the walls a few steps ago now showed daylight coming through.  Nervous looks up showed the dome holding steady even as full-length windows flanking the glass doors to main lobby shattered from the shifting structure. Even more car alarms joined the discordant chorus outside.  Yelling, crying and screaming was constant now, but through the din, some could make out an exclamation of “My God, she’s right outside!”

 

The next step was no better, but for the first time, also no worse except that cracks now did form in the dome ceiling.  As plaster powder started coming down like a light snow, everyone noticed that after steadily approaching from the south, this boom seemed to come from the northeast possibly indicating that the was walking past them.  But no sooner had they processed that when an equally loud boom came from the west. Light now showed through many of the cracks in the dome but it didn’t look like sunlight coming through.

 

Suddenly, loud rumbling came repeatedly from both the east and west. Left, right, left right.  It was like being inside one of those big base drums carried in a parade.  A two-square foot section of the dome crashed down on the stage.  What people saw through the opening it left wasn’t the color of sky.

 

The main church entrance faced south allowing Wanda to walk right up to the front.  The building sat a little east of center in a wide 1,100 X 500-foot parking lot.  She could have covered almost all of it with one perpendicularly placed footprint but that isn’t what she came her to do.

 

There was an open field where she planted her left foot.  Her right foot came down on a couple of sprawling mansions on big lots.  The churched seemed to border some of Mesa’s most upscale real estate. 

 

Wanda hadn’t squatted for a shit on open ground since she crossed Poland on foot, but until then, she had shat no other way in the caravan, so the fundamentals came back to her.  Hopefully this proportionally tall, and top-heavy body would provide her better counter-balance than those old days.  She shuffled her feet until she felt she was positioned correctly. She definitely did not want to miss. 

 

She was just about to bend her knees when she realized she should say something. Cursing herself for not preparing such a statement, her mind raced for words.

 

“It is important for you to remember…” she started to the group whose remaining lifespan could now be measured in seconds.  “…that you all brought this entirely upon yourselves!”  That was it.  Even if she had more to say, it didn’t feel like she had the time to say it as things had gotten pretty intense internally. 

 

On the ground level, it sounded like the voice of God.  The words were thundering, omnipresent and clearly invoked judgement. But the churchgoers had little time to think about it, because soon after came a far more thundering sound.  In fact; it sounded very much like rolling thunder but with the percussive beat of a jackhammer, and louder than both combined. For the first five seconds, it got progressively louder and then sustained its highest volume for another six seconds.  The percussive sound pounded the building, collapsing the flat lobby roof on dozens of people.  Cracks on the walls and dome of the sanctuary grew wider with pieces falling on the crowd, most of the remaining roof lighting fell, trapping some people.

 

And before the sound ended, came the aroma.  The unmistakable pungent fecal stench rushed through the broken roof, and immediately permeated the interior.  Feeling the need to escape the asphyxiating interior, or driven by fear of the cracking dome, many fled to the side exits, outside, of which, the smell was even worse.  The first thing they saw as they fled the building was her foot – farther away than they expected and larger than they could even imagine.  Most everyone’s eyes followed their respective towering leg to its bended knee, and then along the thigh to…Oh My God!!!

 

It wasn’t what she planned, but Wanda simply accepted the fact that her long walk while holding it in created a large quantity of gas that escaped at first opportunity.  The slight widening of her butt from moment she bent her legs, was all it took and out it came.  Noisy and getting louder and more baritone the lower she squatted, it still continued after she reached her position.  Eleven seconds in all, which is a hell of a long time for a fart, but didn’t seem unusual amid the other slowed down actions that came with her size.  It was terribly undignified, but she doubted anyone was laughing at her. And now it was time for the main attraction.

 

The people stumbling out of the exits in the noxious air stared uncomprehendingly up at her ass hanging almost three thousand feet above them yet filling the sky at over two thousand feet wide.  And there was no ignoring the focal point directly above where brown moist solid matter hundreds of feet in diameter was already emerging from a similar size anus.  Downward it proceeded toward the astounded onlookers in a steady motion.

 

It was firm from the pressure of having been held in for her long walk, and Wanda felt the satisfaction of pushing out a big, long one.  In fact, unseen from both her and the church escapees, what had been the #7 Special at some non-descript Mexican restaurant off the freeway outside Tucson yesterday, was now a hanging turd reaching the size and proportion of the Empire State Building before it was pinched off and fell 1500 feet dead center on the church.

 

The building collapsed immediately from the impact as the turd bottom diameter spread immediately from 300 to 500 feet in diameter, and then spread further from the force of the weight above, completely enveloping the entire building and everyone running away from it.  The top then started tilting and then toppled completely over the western parking lot.

 

That was the most of it but Wanda wasn’t done yet, and moved her butt slightly to her right to let the second and final mass crash onto the eastern parking lot.  As had been her custom for the past few years, Wanda let her energy shield remove every last bit of substance from anus and cheeks, which sprinkled down on the pile, leaving her perfectly clean.

 

Standing up, Wanda twisted and looked down with satisfaction at her creation.  There was no sign of the church, just one giant pile of shit the size of a 20-story building where the church and parking lot used to be.  There simply wasn’t a more fitting end to the institution that had made her life so unpleasant.  She then wrinkled her nose at the strong odor, grateful she would be walking upwind.

 

She wasn’t quite finished with Mesa however.  She had an unscheduled appointment with a certain Chevrolet dealership. It was on the western edge of town aside the wonderfully-named Superstition Freeway which ran a few miles south of what she just made her outdoor toilet.  The southwest heading conveniently took her to the other local mega church, which had acquired its own refuge seekers.  About four hundred of them judging by the life force influx after the entire multi-building campus unceremoniously succumbed to her left foot.

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think so far.

See the USA in Your Chevrolet by Overwhelmed

Several hundred more single family homes and their occupants ceased to exist as Wanda angled her way down toward the freeway, which, with five lanes for each direction, was much wider than the rural Interstate. She had crossed this freeway earlier, giving little thought to it as the balls of her left foot flattened over 500 ft of frantically driven vehicles across ten lanes.

 

As a result of her previous crossing, east-bound traffic was at a stand-still.  Westbound traffic was thin but not empty as motorists hopped on onramps west of her original footprint in an attempt to flee.

 

She knew Miller Chevrolet was on the south side of this freeway.  This was bad news for the apartment and shopping complexes along the north side, as Wanda trod upon them while bending slightly to attempt to identify the dealership from her lofty perspective.  Anything commercial was just another set of white flat-topped buildings surrounded by parking lots. There was a complex of buildings further west with a backlot of several vehicles bunched nose-to-tail.  Bending over for closer inspection, she found it to be a Ford dealership, as thousands of people on or near the freeway below stood transfixed by the massive breasts suspended above them. 

 

It was the wrong dealership, but now she had a sense of what to look for, and gazing westward before she straitened up, she recognized the Miller Chevrolet sign just a few steps away. 

 

She could take it out with just one foot, but like the church, the dealership deserved more special treatment.  Both knees crashed on the freeway as she knelt down facing the dealership and bent low enough to actually could see the splinter-sized people outside the buildings.  They too had been driven outside by the shaking buildings only to be greeted by a beautiful face in the sky that dwarfed Chase Field Baseball stadium. 

 

‘Crushing was too good for them. This place should be swept from the earth.’  And with that thought, Wanda brought her hands forth, stiffened her fingers, pointed them downward and plunged them into the ground on each side of the dealership grounds.  Curving her fingers in the ground until they came together, she then simply lifted the entire dealership from the ground.

 

Careful as she was with her package, she couldn’t maintain complete ground stability. Pavement cracked and crumbled, the tall showroom windows shattered, and both new and used cars slid into each other in their tightly packed lots.

 

She looked closely as the tiny slivers of people were just getting upright again after their rapid nearly two-mile ascent.  Unfortunately, they were much too small to recognize Gordon Miller or his sorry son, but she knew they were there.  She was tapping into Ryan’s terrified mind and could tell that he and dear-old-Dad were among dark-suit shod splinters as opposed to the blue splinters that were the service employees.  She could jump her consciousness right into his body if she wanted to and determine exactly where he was, but she was concerned that she may bobble her package in the process, defeating the purpose.

 

Wanda bent forward so that her head loomed directly above the dealership. Some people, including Ryan, turned to run inside service garage.  With a slight tilt of her hands toward each other, the building collapsed in its center and sent them rushing back out.  The term “swept off the earth” echoed in her mind and that is when she had her idea.

 

She began folding the dealership into itself.  The buildings crumpled as new and used cars all slid toward the middle, trapping the people between them, and she kept folding until the grounds were completely bent in half, like a closed book, and all that could be seen was the red Arizona dirt. Wanda further compressed the dirt as though it were a large snowball.  Everyone was probably dead now but she hoped some might still be buried alive as she now held the ball in her left hand which she stretched back behind as a wind-up before throwing the dirt ball into the sky with all her immense strength.

 

It was Wanda’s hope that it would leave the Earth entirely but instead it burned upward through the atmosphere like a meteorite with a bad sense of direction.  Layer by layer the dirt burned off, the fuel tanks in a hundred cars as well as other combustibles in the shop exploded inside their overheated tomb steadily blowing the ball in to pieces. Whatever wasn’t incinerated going up, did so coming down in a brief daytime meteor shower.  Miller Chevrolet ceased to exist in any form.

 

Wanda didn’t know what happened to her projectile except that it made a bright streak in the sky as it flew up, followed by a distant shower of streaks arching down but never reaching ground.  She wasn’t clear on the location of the other Miller dealerships, and unfortunately, she couldn’t exactly google them on her smartphone, which lay somewhere within the flattened carcass of her Range Rover in the desert.  So, the remaining Miller family meal tickets were going to get a pass unless she just stumbled upon one.  Emphasis on the “upon”.  She learned the lesson:  Next time she wants to go on a city-destroying rampage, do your homework first.

Fly the Unfriendly Skies by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

I tried to be as accurate as possible regarding Sky Harbor Airport and other mentoned locations throughout Phoenix.  Claire's apartment building is also a real building in downtown Phoenix known as 44 Monroe.  Her apartment room plan also follows an actual East-facing room plan in that building.

Perspectives change a bit in this one.

Up to this morning, Peter Hansen’s time in the military hadn’t been all that bad.  After getting through basic training, he had been assigned as a specialist on a high-mobility artillery rocket system (HIMARS). Being primarily an anti-aircraft weapon, it wasn’t currently being used in the mid-east conflicts, which kept Peter safely stateside.  Instead, he had been sent down to Arizona’s Yuma Proving Ground where he regularly tested samples of rockets from the factory.  The warm winter and spring had been quite the pleasant novelty for the native Minnesotan, though the onset of the Arizonan summer was proving quite formidable. 

 

There was a shipment delay in the next sample of rockets to be tested, and Peter was looking to having one, maybe two days off and possibly using them to take a trip either to Phoenix or San Diego.

 

He was headed to Phoenix as it turned out, but now as part of a combat convoy with the most bizarre mission imaginable.  Everything was slap-dash.  The mission brief was clearly thrown together with some practically pornographic pictures of this naked big-busted dark-haired beauty in the desert who the brass stated straight-faced was two-miles tall and was headed to Phoenix.  Their mission:  Protect Phoenix.  Details to be determined.

 

The whole thing seemed like it had to be a hoax, but here he was, in a convoy just entering the I-10 East onramp along with just about every ordinance Yuma had, which was a lot.  Riding shotgun in the Lockheed HIMARS, Peter’s immediate battle was with spotty cellphone coverage as he blazed through his smartphone looking for more images and info on their unbelievable target.  What he did know is that she defeated the Airforce, and there were rumors that before that, Fort Huachuca had been sent to engage and had gone dark.

 

Peter was still sifting through images of the giant woman when Cliff, his driver pointed ahead.  Long before they would see the skyline of Phoenix, there was this vertical figure on the eastern horizon.  Somewhat backlit by the morning sun, the image became more clearly human, and female as it moved.  As they continued and her image became clearer, convoy vehicles were noticeably waving from side to side in their lanes and the radio cracked with orders for the drivers to keep their eyes off the giant woman and on the road.  They were difficult orders to keep, but the wavering diminished. 

 

~~

 

Downtown Phoenix just a short northwest stroll away. Almost there!  But it was impossible to ignore that almost right between her and downtown was Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, and my, don’t they look busy?

 

Just a short time ago they weren’t busy at all.  With two airliners destroyed in mid-air and another one missing, not to mention dozens of destroyed military aircraft all attributed to the giant woman, an immediate decision was made to close down the Phoenix, Tucson, and Phoenix-Mesa airports.  All incoming flights were redirected elsewhere and all departures were suspended.

 

The departure decision was not well thought of at Sky Harbor. Not surprisingly, a whole lot of people wanted to leave the area as fast as possible, and they weren’t happy about losing the fastest option.  In addition, the airlines were anxious to remove their multi-million-dollar assets from the area.

 

About the time Wanda was shitting on a church, a compromise was made.  Since all the harmed aircraft were above or near the giant woman at the time, no flights in her direction would be allowed. All flights would either be west-bound or keep a 200-mile minimum distance from the giantess before heading in any other direction. Fortunately, all of three Sky Harbor’s runways were situated east-west and the winds favored a western take off anyway.  Furthermore, with no arrivals taking up runway space, the speed of departures could be accelerated.

 

The word was out.  Planes would leave Phoenix as fast as safely possible.  Empty seats would be filled with anyone willing to hop on.  People abandoned their reservations and ran to any plane ready to go. The “cattle-call” boarding system of Southwest Airlines which has its hub in Phoenix and accounted for almost half its flights, actually facilitated quick boarding.  As soon as a plane’s cabin was filled the doors would shut and they would go, luggage be damned.

 

As Wanda planted her right foot down on the I-10 freeway again.  It was now over 14 lanes wide and headed south toward Tucson at this point.  She gazed at the airport as one small aircraft had just lifted off the shortest of the three runways.  Another full-size airliner was a quarter of the way down the nearest long runway and a third on the northern-most runway was just starting.  They were only the fourth through sixth flights to depart since the shutdown.  At first, she marveled at the novelty of watching tiny planes taking off from a perspective of two miles high. As she noticed the long line of planes awaiting take-off, she realized with her presence, this wouldn’t be just normal airport activity.  These were escape flights, filled with people fleeing her terror.  She didn’t like the idea of Phoenix residents getting away from what she had in store for them.  No, not one bit.

 

Wanda eyed the two planes as they took to the air. They were still less than knee high to her, and if she started running now, she could catch them.  But the idea of running seemed to convey a sense of desperation and she didn’t want that.  She wanted everything she did to appear effortless.  She could use her recently enhanced telekinesis to bring them back, but decided not to play that card just yet.  Why the style of her destruction mattered so much to her, she couldn’t say, but it did.

 

So, she let those two planes get away, but they would be the last.  On the short runway, a private Gulfstream similar to one her company leased was already on its way.  Two airliners had just started, apparently deciding to take a chance, since they were surely aware of her proximity.

 

Wanda hurried her step just a bit, causing her feet to come down even harder than usual on an airport-related business park, taking out multiple buildings at a time without Wanda even noticing.  She approached the runways at approximately a 45-degree angle, which just before reaching the airport, had her following directly along the I-10, yet again; her right foot taking out almost 1,600 feet of the freeway in just one step.  The short runway was the closest with a Gulfstream already in the air, but not far enough that a foot at the end of a mile-long left leg couldn’t extend over the it and push it right down into the ground.  It didn’t even explode, just became a two-dimensional white shape embedded in a vastly larger foot print upon what had just been the southeast junction of the I-10 and I-17 freeways.

 

With that, Wanda planted her right foot at the end of the longer runway and turned her head to her right to stare down the airliner speeding toward her on it.  It had built up enough speed to lift the nose in the air, when her sudden appearance caused to the pilot to panic and abort the takeoff.  The plane was doing its best to scrub its speed as it rolled toward her foot.

 

Another airliner was rushing down the north runway, which was on the other side of the terminals and thus about 3,000 feet north and parallel to the runway she was now blocking.  The pilot either thought that she was far enough away that he could get by her, or he was past the point of aborting.  In any case, Wanda only had to pivot on her right foot to bring her left down on the end of the north runway, resulting in only a slightly wider than normal stance with her hands on her hips in a classic defiant pose.

 

The aircraft had barely left the ground before it started banking north.  Wanda, who as Winetta had earned a pilot’s license, took note of the plane’s hazardous take-off in which the starboard wing just barely missed the ground in their effort to escape her.  Which wasn’t going to happen as Wanda bent at the waist, to reach for it.  She slid her right foot forward to compensate for the weight shift, slamming and obliterating the other airliner that had also tried so valiantly to avoid her.

 

Wanda’s attention remained on the plane banking north. Matching its trajectory with her hand, she extended her left fore and index fingers so that the front of the fuselage poked between them and the front of the wings forced themselves against the pads of her fingertips. Seeing nothing but the pink skin of the fingers on either side, the pilot panicked and went full throttle. 

 

“Sorry, that was a very dangerous take-off. You go to the back of the line.”  With a swivel of her wrist, Wanda aimed her catch directly at the back of the line of eight planes pointing away from her that had been waiting on the adjacent taxiway.  She flipped up her fingers up and let the plane go.  Before anyone had a chance to react, the battered but fully throttled aircraft smashed directly into the rear of the plane at the end of the line, causing a massive chain reaction, multiple explosions, and unparalleled chaos.

 

~~

 

Peter continued to watch her every move as they approached the city.  He watched her take down the private jet with her foot, witnessing her aggression with his own eyes for the first time, and now saw the black plume of smoke before her, but couldn’t see its source. Nor could he see her upper body unless he held his head out the window. Even when she dropped down to her knees, it was hard to see all of her. But they felt the impact of that movement, even all the way across the city.

 

Their instructions were to stay on I-10 and head south on 7th street where they would be positioned make their stand to protect the Phoenix downtown.  The more he took in her size, the more futile it seemed, but he knew they had to try.  ‘Perhaps “They had to try” would be inscribed on their memorial.’ he thought morosely.

 

~~

 

Thick black plumes of smoke were rising from various points of the cluster of mangled aircraft on the north runway and the eastern-most terminal where two of the planes had been pushed into.

 

Wanda took another step before dropping her knees on the north and south tarmacs, positioning the terminals, control tower and even parking between her legs.  The impact of those knees made her steps feel mild in comparison.  Everyone in the entire airport and surrounding area was thrown off their feet, the floor to ceiling glass at the gates shattered and massive cracks spread from her knees across the tarmac and surrounding areas.

 

The 326-foot-tall cylindrical air control tower got the worst of it.  Losing all its glass and swaying precariously from side to side would have been bad enough for its occupants, but now they were directly in front of Wanda’s most intimate body part. It was almost as long as the tower was tall, but started from a much higher position so that the tower personnel found themselves staring directly at her vaginal entrance.  Such positioning was entirely intentional by Wanda, who found she had to rest her butt on the ground rather than her heels in order to get things low enough.  The fact that her butt had to crush an entire multi-story parking garage to get to the ground in the process was no impediment at all.  It did make quite a difference to all those expecting to flee the airport by its western exit, not to mention those who parked their car there.

 

Wanda originally thought the tower was going to be her focus of attention, but while it may be among the tallest control towers in in the US, it didn’t even reach the length or girth of her pinky finger and she soon found more interest in all the aircraft looking as they did like suckling pigs around the terminals.  She gently picked one up between her left thumb and fore finger. Unfortunately, it was likely empty at this point. She transferred it to her other hand so that she now held it as if it were a tiny paper airplane.  And then she threw it like one.  As expected, it glided through the air pretty nicely before arching down somewhere in east Mesa and signaled its reconnection to the ground with a nice orange fireball.  Before her was a nice collection of tiny little bombs.

 

That got her mind working. She had just halted any escape from Phoenix by air.  People shouldn’t be able to escape by land either. Not easily anyway.  So, with that thought, she started picking up planes with left hand and set them down in her open right palm. 

 

Simply because it was there, she nudged her crotch up, forward, and down, effectively inserting and engulfing the control tower, which quickly broke from its foundation. Over half of the tower personnel were thrown through the large broken windows directly into the lining of her vagina where they wallowed helplessly as they were crushed one by one by the shifting position of the structure.

 

When she had almost a dozen planes parked in her hand, she stood up, taking the control tower with her.  Not that she noticed as her eyes followed the lines of the freeways, to identify the main escape arteries.  She had already blocked the 60 East, I-17 east and I-10 South with her footsteps, so she turned to looked to the north and west.

 

Her first target was obvious.  The I-10 was the main route west, while the I-17, which connected with the I-10 again west of downtown, was the main route north.  She reached for a plane, one with its engines on the wings so she could grasp it from the fuselage aft of the wings with her left thumb and forefinger. Her left breast was a convenient enough place to nudge the nose of the aircraft against, so her hand could pivot under the plane to put it in the paper airplane position like the last one. 

 

Mindful to keep her right palm steady, she tossed the airplane toward the I-10 and I-17 junction.  The plane overshot its target and plunged into some residential area.  It was like throwing darts, and even with her superb coordination, it would take a little trial and error to master the weight of a plane and its gliding characteristics, both of which were going to change from model to model.

 

Wanda decided to cheat instead.  After she threw the next plane, she used her telekinesis to guide it in a nice arch right down on top of the freeway interchange. It first scraped a top-level overpass on-ramp on its bottom before crashing head-on into jammed up westbound lanes of the I-10, breaking apart to send debris down on another pair of ramps before landing on the ground level bumper-to bumper covered lanes of the I-17.  Bright fireballs of fire broke out from all three lower levels. 

 

~~

 

Again, Wanda’s simple act of standing was felt through series of bumps and vibration on their highway north of downtown.  Peter observed her picking something out of her open palm, with the other hand.  His eyes bugged when he saw a small private jet, which she then tossed forward as though it were a paper airplane.  Once free of her hand he saw it wasn’t a small jet at all but a full-size airliner.  It flew in a smooth descending arc behind them until the view of it was blocked by their vehicle.  Rear view visibility wasn’t exactly a HIMARS strong point. 

 

She threw another one, and at this point, the freeway had angled to the right just enough that Peter saw the plane crash directly into the freeway junction behind them, creating another explosion.

 

 “Shit! She’s throwing airplanes at us!”  Outbound traffic was immediately brought to a halt from the crash, as was the inbound traffic west of the interchange which consisted solely of the last third of their convoy.  They would now have to find an alternative way into town, leaving Pete and Cliff and the rest of their convoy to engage her with significantly less firepower.

 

The damage seemed pretty comprehensive from Wanda’s perspective, but just to make sure, she sent another plane just a little farther west on the I-10 past where I-17’s two on-ramps fed into it.  That is when it occurred to her that as tempting as the interchanges were as targets, better vehicle blockage was achieved by targeting just outbound of them.

 

Consequently, the next two planes crashed on the 60 West, just past where it met the I-17.  The I-17 was hit just past its junction with the 101 and she followed the 101 loop clockwise until the 51, 87, freeways and two connections with the 202 all had airliners crash down on them in spectacular fashion in key locations spreading fire and debris all around.  She bent down to grab a few more planes which soon made fiery arrivals on other outer freeways.  If the Phoenicians wanted to leave, they were going to have to do it by city streets and to complicate that endeavor, her walking had taken down several utility lines causing the area traffic signals to go dark.  But there were more planes at her feet, so…

 

~~

 

“Jeff you’ve got to come home!” Clair cried.  “She’s so huge!  Can you see her?...yes, the airport!  I’m looking right at her…from the balcony.  Oh God! She’s throwing airplanes!...No, big airliners, Boeing 737s or 7-whatever-7s, those kinds of planes. She’s tossing them like they’re tiny paper airplanes and they’re crashing all around the city!  Do you think, they’re full of people?  What if she throws one at our building?  Shit Jeff! I’m so scared!  Please come home!”

 

Elena briefly diverted her eyes from the giant woman to look over at her friend Claire speaking desperately with her husband on the phone.  Elena just concluded a similar conversation with her own husband.

 

Claire’s next response came with a raised voice Elena had never hear before from her usually soft-spoken and deferential neighbor.  “How can the hospital need you?  You’re a fucking Dermatologist!  She’s squashing people, not giving them heat rashes!” 

 

Claire thought her last point was a good one, despite the “fucking Dermatologist” part.  She hated profanity and yet she just let two samples of it fly.  Extraordinary circumstances. 

 

Jeff was unphased and calmly explained to Claire how all medical personal were needed regardless of specialty.  He then told her to stay where she was, assuring her that she was in the safest place she could be.  Claire didn’t even respond before he said he was needed, told her he loved her, and disconnected.

 

“He’s not coming” Claire confided to Elena wiping a tear from her eye.

 

“Yeah, I got that” replied Elena.  “At least he has a good reason, helping people and shit!  Miguel ain’t coming either.  Says he has to protect the shop!  How the hell is going to do that? Not like anything’s gonna make a difference if she steps on it.

 

“Oh God Elena, don’t say that!”  The “shop” was one of Phoenix’ most successful tuner shops which Elena’s husband owned. Claire didn’t really get the appeal of Miguel’s business, though Jeff did buy some fancy aftermarket wheels from him for their Volvo.

 

“It’s true though, right?  Elena continued.  “Look down at the giant bitch’s feet!  You’re either stepped on or you’re not!”  Currently ‘the giant bitch’s feet’ were mostly on the airport tarmac, but the point was taken.  Each of those feet had trodden on blocks of homes and businesses at a time.  “Ain’t nothing he can do about it!  That’s some bullshit right there, man!  Then Elena turned to Claire and smiled, “Maybe both of them just want to jack-off to her without us around!”

 

Even now, Elena could be counted on to make Claire smile with her outrageous comments. And she wasn’t done yet.  “I mean her boobies make mine look small, right?”

 

Claire figured that had to be the first time the word “small” and a reference to Elena’s breasts had occurred the same sentence.  Elena and Miguel met was when he selected the Latina bombshell as the primary model for his shop’s annual calendar where she garnished the shop’s prouder projects in various states of minimal attire.  Today, she was wearing one of her seemingly endless supply of halter tops, displaying her assets almost as much as in that calendar.

 

The boob comment needed a reply.  “And mine non-existent.” said Claire, who’s 5’10” figure defined the term “willowy blond”.

 

“Yours are always non-existent” Elena returned with a smile, calling Claire on her self-depreciation.

 

“I bet Miguel’s looking at those boobs, and getting himself some ideas.”  Elena continued harping on her husband’s carnal side.  “If he don’t get squashed, he’s probably going to have me get another job.

 

“Job” didn’t mean employment, it meant boob-job, Claire knew, and until today, bigger “boobs” on Elena would have been difficult to picture.  Aside from that, Claire hated this talk of Miguel getting stepped on, and thus added.  “At least his shop is on the west side of town.”

 

“Yeah, she’ll get to us before him!”

 

Claire didn’t take that as casually as it was given, and suddenly felt scared again.  It didn’t help that building shook again signaling that the woman was on the move.  This time she was heading north.  Jeff’s hospital was in that direction.  They could actually see the ripples in the ground radiate outward from each footfall until they flowed under the building making it shimmy.

 

“Do you think she can hurt us?  On the 31st floor? Claire asked timidly.

 

“Hell yeah!” Elena replied far less timidly.  “The news says she’s two miles tall!”

 

Claire didn’t really know how to process that.  She couldn’t pull up a two-mile tall anything for reference.

 

“I mean just look at her!” exclaimed Elena as she pointed, and reminding Claire that the giant woman herself was all the reference she needed.  “She can stomp on this building like it was a beer can!”  The statement was unsettling enough without either woman knowing that relative to the giant woman, their 34-story high-rise was only half the height of a beer can.  The statement was all the more alarming now that the giant woman had turned left and was walking directly toward them.  The tremors from her steps amplified noticeably creating cracks in her big windows.

 

~~

 

Before leaving the airport, Wanda bent down and reached for the remaining planes around the terminals as well as the few that had been lined up on the taxiways on the south runways and were still busy evacuating passengers. 

 

Nowhere near as careful as the first time, she now just gathered the trinkets in clusters until there were about a dozen in each hand.  She swept her right hand in front of her causing a scatter-shot of the airliners in a loose arch around the south and east sides of the city.  With her left she did the same, depositing exploding aircraft randomly north and west of town.  It wouldn’t be impossible to get out of the city, but it was going to be damn hard, and take a very, very long time.

 

~~

 

The soldiers from Yuma soon saw that they weren’t the only target.  The planes were crashing, exploding, and sending up huge pillars of black smoke all around the city. From their perspective, they couldn’t see the strategy behind it.  They just knew it scared the hell out of them.

 

They reached the exit for 7th street, which was a main artery into the east side of downtown and led directly to Chase Stadium.  It was 7-8 lanes wide going south, and they had all of them for their use thanks to thorough work of blocking it off by their forward men.  Only the giant woman’s feet and ankles were visible behind the skyscrapers and through their windshield and they soon had to turn their attention to their fellow soldiers directing them into position.  It was on 7th street itself, in the middle of the block, a few blocks north of Chase Stadium with some modern-architecture 15 and 20-story high-rises, and the accompanying 8-level parking structure just behind them.  There was a sprawling 2-story prep school in front of them.  This was clearly where downtown’s eastern-most skyscrapers began, and Peter couldn’t help but wonder if they were really there to protect the city’s people, or the expensive real estate. 

 

Tanks and rocket launchers filled street to the left and right as well as in the school parking lot and football field front of them.  It looked like the towed cannons were being directed to the top of the parking structure.  At this point, Peter and Cliff’s training took over as they prepared the HIMARS for battle.

Room with a Really Close View by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

Just below is a link that shows Claire's apartment room plan, which may be a useful reference while reading this chapter.  One caveat, the link shows a west facing room plan while Clarire's is east -facing thus a horzontally reversed image of this one.

http://44monroe.com/floorplans/b1-two-bedroom-3/

Wanda liked the idea of approaching downtown from due east.  Her first step made her aware of the control tower from the airport.  She reached down and slowly pulled it the structure, so that everyone looking at her could see what she was doing, and brought it up to her eyes for a close look.  The glass was all gone but it was still too small and dark inside to see anyone in there.  Losing interest, she tossed it aside and ran a finger inside her to swab out any debris.  She was really going to have to get down to a size where she could see people.  But not quite yet.

 

Pete and Cliff tried as hard as they could to ignore the two-mile-tall naked bombshell standing just a couple of miles southeast of them.  But there was no way not to notice when she started walking again, as each step reverberated through the ground.  She surprised them by heading due north rather than directly toward them and the city. But it was good because vehicles in the convoy were still arriving and not yet in position. 

 

For a moment, it appeared that she would walk past the city and head north, just as she did with Tucson, but after just a couple steps brought her due east of them, she turned to face them and began walking.

 

And now it was the army that witnessed her terrifying footfalls, each impact, impossibly louder and more violent than the one prior, each creating a cloud of smoke and debris around her feet.  The steps came every six seconds, and the ground shook for at least two seconds after each.  This made it all but impossible to work and it got worse with each step.  It looked like she was about to walk right over them when she suddenly stopped.  Her big toes landed about 1000 feet in front of them and another 1000 feet to either side.  The toes would have risen several stories above the ground if they didn’t sink into it instead.  Her ankles rose from almost another 1000 feet back, yet when looking up she appeared as though she was directly over them.  Indeed, to everyone in downtown, she seemed to be directly overhead. 

 

Orders were coming in and they indicated that everyone was to direct their aim at her right knee. No coordinates, just a body part.  This was one damn crazy mission.

 

~~

 

Claire’s apartment was a mess. From each footstep, ictures fell from the walls, books had fallen from the shelves, two floor lamps had been knocked down.  Claire barely noticed as she grasped the balcony door frame with the two other woman, and watched the insanely giant female body approach. Claire’s body continued to tremble even when the shaking paused between footsteps. Wanda loomed so high that the 40-story Chase bank building which had annoyingly always blocked the view of anything just north of due-east only hindered the sight of one of the giant’s lower legs and even more of that leg appeared over the building with each step. 

 

Wanda stopped, and stood square in front of them, hand on her hips. The balcony above blocked her upper body from view causing the women to step out onto their balcony to the railing for a clear view. Now taking up half the entire sky, the giant woman could no longer be viewed in her entirely, causing the women to take in the details of the giant body one section at a time as only women could.  The toned legs, her exposed and stunningly symmetrical vagina, topped by the precious, precisely shaved triangle of dark hair.  Her flat stomach showed off how her skin had that golden glow of Sports Illustrated swimsuit models.  Craning their necks, her breasts remained absurdly large and remarkably spherical as though they were designed specifically to fill any man’s fantasy, which, in fact, they were.  Above them an unquestionably alluring, beautiful, face with a kind, joyful smile that made her destructive behavior even worse.

 

The facial features had the contrasts one achieves with makeup, while no actual sign of makeup was in evidence.  Claire was pondering this important mystery when the giant eyes shifted and …seemed to be looking directly at her!  Shivers went down her back.  But of course, it was ridiculous to think the woman could even see her.  Claire and the women beside her couldn’t be much more than dust mites to this woman. Still, that is exactly what it looked like.

 

Claire started to back up and was on the verge of panic when Elena grabbed her forearm, looked directly into her eyes and stated in an uncharacteristically serious tone. “Claire, we are just as safe here as anywhere else.  She can step anywhere.  There is no use in running.”

 

She was right of course.  There was absolutely nowhere to go.

 

As Wanda stood at the eastern edge of the downtown, it was laughable how small it was.  She doubted if a single building reached above her ankle.  As she imagined before, she could crush almost all of it simply by lying down, and she pictured her breasts pulverizing whole blocks of buildings before flattening them to the ground. One roll of her body to the left and right and the whole wretched town would be nothing but debris. 

 

It was tempting, but it would all be over much too soon.  And death and destruction weren’t her primary goal anyway, just a means to an end. She wanted the people of this town to be terrified.  Each and every one of them.  She wanted them shitting their pants in fear, she wanted them to panic, to watch others die horribly before succumbing to the same fate themselves, to desperately seek escape only to find none. To lose all sense of themselves and lapse into utter madness.

 

That would take time, imagination, and finesse.  There was no hope for finesse at this size.  Clearly, she had to shrink down to a more useful size before going any further.

 

Still, she had just made her grand approach to the city in this size.  She couldn’t just shrink now without doing at least something that met its inhabitant’s expectations.  That would just be bad manners! 

 

Oh, and for proper terrorizing, she should inform them of her intentions:

 

“Citizens of Phoenix.  You have been very bad to me.  You lied about me, demonized me, scared away my friends and forced them to betray me.  You destroyed my work, demanded I leave, threatened to kill me, burned down my house, even killed my pet.  Things like that can really upset a person and that can be a problem when they possess power.

 

Wanda had been looking over downtown as she spoke for a good demonstration prop.  Her first thought was Phoenix’s tallest building.  That was the Chase Bank at almost 500 feet.  But it was a weird thing. Looking like a glass building, T-boned by a concrete one.  It just didn’t meet her needs.

 

After rejecting the Chase tower, Wanda first turned her eyes just past it to the white, sturdy-looking, almost brutalist-design US Bank center, but then noticed the 44 Monroe Apartment Building to its right. 34 stories and almost 400 feet of luxury apartments with balconies going all the way up its corners and sides. Yes, a residential building – people’s homes - would be much better.  Wanda knew the place.  It was Phoenix’s tallest residential building and she had briefly considered living there before deciding on the greater privacy of the estate.  She recalled that a couple of women in the yoga class lived in this building, not that that meant anything now. 

 

She concluded her monologue: “I realize it wasn’t all of you.  But it was enough.  And those of you who weren’t complicit didn’t stop those who were.  So, I believe you are all going to become very familiar with the concept of ‘collective punishment’.  Allow me to demonstrate.”

 

~~

 

All activity around Peter abruptly stopped when she began speaking.  The voice was booming, omnipresent, deep, yet still recognizably female, and it echoed among the buildings around him.  Peter’s body vibrated with each syllable as she voiced her grievances against the city.  He had no idea what she was talking about, as his eyes followed her toned legs up to her fully exposed pussy a mile over his head.  The impossibly cantilevered spherical breasts above that. His loins stirred.  Her appearance communicated pure sex even as her voice expressed nothing but anger. He questioned their mission.  If the city had pissed her off, why the hell was up to him to come out of the desert to defend it?  His brief arousal had quickly given way to fear.  Not just fear, he was terrified.  Even when she stopped speaking, he was still shaking.

 

Peter shot a glance at the Captain, expecting the order to fire to come at that point, but it didn’t.  They were still not quite ready.

 

~~

 

To Claire, the giant woman’s speech was entirely surreal. Her mouth started moving almost ten seconds before the sound of her words arrived. Like lightning before thunder, which is an apt metaphor given the volume of those words when they hit; sounding to Claire like they came from everywhere including her own bones.  As the cracked window glass buzzed with each word, the first thing that occurred to her was that Elena was right.  This clearly was that “witch” woman from the news, and Claire now wished she had paid more attention to the story.  Her size was due to witchcraft?  That was really a thing?

 

It didn’t matter. What did was that the witch was really pissed off, ready to destroy everything, and wasn’t going to spare anyone.  Claire was now terrified to the point of catatonic. Elena was just as scared.  Her bravado completely swept away.  Barely able to stutter out the translation Rosa begged for.

 

With no warning, the giant’s upper body hurled down toward them.  The move caused the three women on the balcony to jump out of their skins along with everyone else in downtown Phoenix.  It looked like she was going to crush them all for sure.  Claire couldn’t believe it when it the upper body stopped and it turned out “Wanda” was only bending forward.  It didn’t seem that anything that big could simply stop from falling on its own.

 

Claire suddenly felt very exposed on the balcony, but her need to see overcame the urge to withdrawal and hide. The giant woman’s face was now just a couple thousand feet away rather than a couple of miles, with her gaze still aimed directly at them, forcing Claire to wonder if it was possible that she and her companions could now actually be seen.

 

Wanda’s dark wavy hair dropped down even closer blotting out much of the sky to the left and right. But it was the view ahead that took hold of Claire’s gaze.  The giant breasts that had fascinated her so, formed something of a wall of flesh while still maintaining their firm shape.  They appeared as though they could topple the 40 story Chase Tower any second, though the reality was that they were still thousands of feet above and behind the structure. Claire fixated on those massive orbs like an adolescent boy until something massive and close blocked her view.

 

It started as the shockingly long (and immaculately clean) underside of a thumbnail descending from the sky, followed by the thick thumb itself which was probably half the width of her building.  Its sudden appearance caused all three women to leap rearward ] into the apartment.  Their startled reaction was well-founded, as the massive thumb was descending no more than thirty feet from the balcony railing. It needed only to waver slightly to flatten the balconies against the building surface or shear them right off.

 

There was an erratically syncopated chorus of “Oh shit! and similar expletives from Elena and herself, with the Spanish equivalents from Rosa, as they stumbled backward into the living room; the thumb still quite visible through the windows that made up the entire outer wall. Surprisingly, part of Claire’s mind reflected on the freakishly long nail, which she never noticed in all the time she had been watching the giantess.

 

That was immediately swept from her mind when the building shook to the sound of a deafening crash from below. Multiple subsequent loud grating noises emanated from below and through the walls, which together with the floor vibrated violently as, unknown to the women, fingernails cut and smashed through walls, supports and anything else in their way to remove the building from its foundation. They could however; see the thumb circle to the right across the south-facing living room windows, and then across the dining room window, where it stopped before moving completely out of site. In the corner of her eye, Clair saw the flat-screen go black.

 

Suddenly the whole building tilted 15 to 20 degrees to the south, throwing the three women across the living room.  Both its east and south-facing windows promptly shattered from the forces on the building’s structure, the glass thankfully falling to the outside. Two easy chairs slid against across the tile floor to the base, which blocked the women from the open windows just as the building shifted dramatically in the opposite direction.  Elena slammed into the living room wall to Claire’s right, just missing the wall-mounted flat-screen, Rosa was to her left and fell into the side of the kitchen counter after her feet got caught in the downed bar stools.  Claire caught the end of the counter with her hands and held fast.  She thought for a second of swinging around into the kitchen itself where she couldn’t be tossed around so far.  Unfortunately, a look into the kitchen revealed all the contents her cabinets had emptied out. Packaged food, pots and pans were heaped on the floor, along with cutlery, and lots of broken glass from dishes, glasses and spice bottles. And there was still more to fall from the cabinets.  Wearing shorts, short-sleeves and bare feet, it was clear that was not where she wanted to be. 

 

Rolling across the living room floor until it wedged itself partly under the end of the couch was the powerful LED lantern Jeff bought for camping but kept in a cabinet in case of an electricity failure. Which there was, not that there was any lack of light from the big windows, or rather former windows.  Now they were just big dangerous openings to fall through. On the other hand, if she got to the bathroom off the entrance, or better yet, the floor hall way, she would be away from the windows, but also in darkness so the light would come in handy. It was a plan!  She should tell shout it out to Elena and Rosa!

 

She shot another glance at the light and then to her right where beyond the kitchen, there was just a short passage to the entrance.  And that was where the plan fell apart because her glass display case at the entrance had fallen over, shattered and thrown broken china and crystal all across the tile floor.  The giantess was the cause, but it was her own apartment that seemed intent on killing her.

 

The building made another violent lurch back south, and Claire held tight to the counter edge as her legs gave out beneath her. Rosa did not have such a hold on the counter and was thrown toward the dining area.  She slid backward while bent over and waving her arms trying to obtain some sort of balance, which she found just before her backside hit the dinner table which had slid up against window.  Rosa fell back on the table, slid across its granite surface and right though the broken window! Claire stared in shock at the empty space past the table, trying to see some way that Rosa was not simply….gone!  Elena, who had a death-grip on one of the leather recliners, which itself was moving, has seen Rosa’s fate also and shouted out her name in desperation.

 

The building returned to something close to a level position momentarily before lurching, again, this time to the east.  That direction took Claire by surprise and she lost her grip on the kitchen counter which effectively threw her across her living room.  Most of the living room furniture was still bunched up by the south-facing window leaving a clear path for Claire to slide and roll to the windows looking out to the balcony, only the glass was now mostly gone of course.  Not at all interested in being outside while the building was shaking, Claire hunkered down by the foot-tall base below the window.  But that lasted just a second before she saw the couch and end tables sliding her way, forcing her to leap over the short wall onto the balcony and grab onto the thin door frame for protection.  At that very point, Elena flew through the doorway having been deposited there by the recliner that had just slammed into the door frame.  Elena was stopped by the still intact clear plexiglass that made up the balcony railing.

 

~~

 

A couple of minutes earlier, Wanda waited a moment to let the words sink in before reaching down for her chosen prize.  Bracing her left hand against her knee, she had reached down toward the apartment building with her right hand. She had cleverly caused her nails to grow to over a half-inch (from her perspective) along the way so that her fingers could neatly cut the base of the building from the ground.

 

Aside from the grand entrance and not-so-grand service areas, much of the first six floors were parking, and the lot extended to twice the building’s width on its north side. She had no use for the extended parking lot so her right two fingers plunged down into the surface curving inward as they approached ground level to try to join with the other fingers and thumb, all forcing their way toward the center to separate the building from its foundation. She then rotated her hand until the severing seemed complete; her knuckles pulverizing the surrounding structures.

 

A slight tug revealed she hadn’t cut through everything.  She refrained from tugging harder for fear of her fingers sliding up through the building and destroying it before it got off the ground.  Instead, she instinctively wiggled the structure back and forth both to weaken whatever still held it and to provide space to alternately shove her fingers and thumb further to the center and clear break its last stubborn tether to the ground. She thought she had it and in a move that caused the tower to fall slightly toward her, she cut though the last obstruction and with another slight tug, freed the building from the ground.

 

Clare was on her hands and knees.  Elena was sitting with her legs parted and her back to the outside.  Neither was happy about the broken glass they were on top of, or just being on the balcony as a whole, but they were grateful they were there together.  Both had seen Rosa slide out the 31-story window, and neither had the opportunity to process it.

 

Nor would they, because before either could say anything, there was a sudden upward lurch to the building that caused both to fall flat on the floor adding more cuts to Elena’s back and Claire’s front. Both felt themselves pressed hard onto the floor with a momentary G-force that would intimidate an astronaut in training.  In a few seconds it was over and inertia caused them and the broken glass around them to lift a foot or two after the floor below them stopped moving.  Elena grabbed the top of the railing, while Claire hugged the door frame.  Then the building jerked erratically beneath them for a second, tossing Claire to the outer edge of the balcony, beyond which all she saw was flesh, she clamped a death-grip onto the railing.

 

Wanda carefully raised the tower and stood back up straight.  Somewhat caged within her hand at first, she gingerly adjusted her hand so the building was held by just her thumb and index finger against the parking lot floors giving both her and all of Phoenix a good view of her toy. A steady trickle of cars, concrete and the occasional person fell out of the open bottom, as she raised her prize to eye level. 

 

As with the dealership, at this proximity, she should be able to see people.  At first, she saw none for it took their independent movement to be spotted and no one was moving on their own right away after their insanely fast ascent, the effect of which Wanda was largely unaware.  But here and there they started to appear, little movements from figures smaller than wood splinters started to appear by windows both broken and intact and there even a few on the balconies. 

 

And of course, they screamed. And she could actually hear them.  What exactly was the point of screaming anyway, she wondered, as she had never had cause to engage in it herself. Did they expect some white knight to hear their sounds of peril and ride up to save them? Slay the evil giant?

 

If asked, Claire and Elena couldn’t tell you the point of screaming either. They just knew that after the building moved up again and they looked out, their entire field of vision was the giant woman’s upper face and that brought about the screams.  Massive blue eyes, the size of up-scale houses stared back at them.  Every blink made the women flinch.  They couldn’t see her mouth but her eyes told them she was smiling.

 

Claire saw no way they were going to survive this.  The giant woman could drop the building, or simply crush it in her hands. Dead both ways.  Even if in the best of all scenarios and the giant put them back down, the building would just topple over.  Dead again. 

 

Still, she just stared at them.  What did this monster want? 

 

“What do you want?”  As if forced out by the terror within, Claire heard herself shout the question right out at the face.  With no response, she repeated the question, and then Elena joined in:  “Yeah bitch, what do you want?”  Claire felt a slight upward notch to her terror.  They were in no position to insult this woman.  But it didn’t seem to matter.  The giant face didn’t respond. And that is when she became aware of other screams around them.  Perhaps their words didn’t even reach her giant ears.

 

Without warning, the building rotated to the left, tilting forward as it did.  Both women held on tightly on the railing, hoping the plexiglass below would hold their weight.  Claire heard shuffling from a couple of floors above accompanied by a male voice: “Oh shit! Oh! There was a crash whereupon the voice shouted “Noooooooo”.  The extended “No” increased in volume, drawing Claire’s eyes upward which then took in the sight of a balding, middle aged man falling head-down from a balcony above.  He was facing the building and his eyes locked on to Claire’s for a briefly as she looked up.  But her eyes left his as his falling past their balcony revealed that he was completely naked!  His stiff erection dutifully pointing its way downward, just a few feet away from her for a moment as he passed by.

 

Shocked, Claire dared look downward over the fence railing to see the body falling away.  He wasn’t alone.  Her peripheral vision took note of other scattered items to her left and right falling the building including a few other flailing bodies, no other naked ones though.  Claire’s eyes went back to the man, watching the flesh colored shape get smaller until it basically disappeared amidst the flesh-colored background of her mammoth right breast.  The people and furniture bounced off the edge of the breast to fall out-of-site in the vast distance below.

 

Rotating the building with her fingers to view the building’s (former) south face had caused it to tilt a bit and dashes and dots fell from the windows of the east face, a few of which were people.  Wanda righted the building as watching the slow fall of the detritus as it bounced off the end of her left breast and disappeared below it.

 

OK, there were people in the building.  There was no reason to think there wouldn’t be, but confirming there were, was going to make this next part so much better.  She slowly lowered the building down the front of her body while she carefully repositioned her hand to so that she now held it as…well…a dildo. Because that was exactly what it was about to be.

 

For a brief period, Claire and Elena were treated to an amazing aerial tour of the front of the giant woman’s body. Compared to the abrupt ascent, this descent could be considered gentle.  The mouth was indeed smiling, and thankfully it was a closed smile.  Nonetheless; Claire kept staring at it as it rose above them half convinced it would open wide and they were all going to be consumed like an architectural Twinkie.  Next came the now world-wide famous breasts, each bigger than the New Orleans superdome but shaped more like EPCOT.  Big as they were, they were too far away to leap onto, which Claire felt an inexplicable urge to do.

 

Her mid-section was less interesting, but expansive until it was blocked by her wrist and the back of her hand, which was scarily large. Perfectly proportionally to the rest of the body, mind you, but all the more intimidatingly because of all the things hands can do.

 

Once they got to the fingers, it was clear what this hand was doing, as the massive fore and index fingers were peeling back the massive outer labia of her massive vagina. As women, both Claire and Elena instantly knew what that meant. They were to be devoured after all!  But in an even more horrible way, if such a thing was possible.

 

They continued to descend and the crotch moved upward out of site, revealing a view of the east of Phoenix that made Claire’s former 31-story view seem like little more than standing on her toes in comparison.  Contemplating what was coming, Claire considered leaping over the railing to her death instead.  As if to facilitate, the building tipped forward 30 degrees, forcing Clair to look over the railing to the ground of the eastern edge of downtown a mile away.  She instinctively reinforced her grip on the railing as she heard Elena and herself voice seemingly incoherent random sequence of yelps, grunts and profanities, while her eyes spotted two other bodies appear from the floors below and fall to some visual vanishing on their long way to the ground.

 

The building soon began an ascent forcing Claire to crouch down while maintaining her death-grip on the railing. Looking up, she saw the beautiful-in-its-own way vagina in its entirety shortly before the top of her building contacted the left and right vaginal lips.  The building didn’t crumple as she expected but simply slid in. That meant her vagina was approaching fast and Claire pushed herself back from the balcony railing just as the wet skin enveloped everything around them.  The unmistakable vaginal smell was as overwhelming as the sudden and shockingly absolute darkness.

 

The sound was an odd combination of a groan from within the building with the wet sliding and smacking sound from outside.  “Shit! we’ve got to get out of here!” Claire yelled and Elena shouted something that sounded like agreement as they climbed and groped their way in the pungent blackness off the balcony into the apartment interior.

 

Claire recognized the feel of the couch that had slammed up to the balcony facing wall a few minutes ago, and clawed her way along it, as she identified Elena’s grunts behind her amidst the cacophony of sounds and smell.  Claire’s hands reached the end of the couch and instantly swung herself around so the couch was between her and the woman’s insides.  Her knees on the floor bumped up against something cylindrical and metallic.  She thought nothing as she waved her right hand along the side hoping Elena would feel it and grab hold.  Then it occurred to her that the object against her knees would well be the LED lamp!  Nervously releasing her left hand’s grip on the couch, she reached down to feel the object and grope around to find its switch.  She found it, turned it, and on it came right in her eyes blinding her entirely for a few seconds, as Elena exclaimed in surprise about the light.

 

Just as Claire’s sight was returning, the upward motion of the building reversed itself, and Claire, Elena and everything around them did a foot and a half leap in the air from the transition. That included the couch in which case the legs jumped up and over the base below the window and the whole couch slid across the window sill until it slammed into and cracked the plexiglass balcony fence.  Claire and Elena held tight onto the “upper” arm of the couch as the object threatened to send them back where they just came, and beyond.  Thanks to the light, they now both stared in disbelieve at the red, glistening vaginal wall with all its bumps and recess’s sliding upward against the balcony edge. The balcony itself was vibrating from the contact as was the one above. 

 

“Holy fuck!” yelled Elena.  “She really is fucking the whole building!  She’s fucking us!  She’s fucking us!”  Elena repeated this a third time sounding more hysterical each time.  Clair had nothing to say in return.  She hoped the building’s descent would exit the vagina entirely, but knew better.  She never liked Jeff pulling out entirely in the midst of intercourse or when she was taking care of things herself.  Why would the giantess be any different? 

 

Sure enough, the building stopped, pressing Claire and Elena downward with great force as it groaned its way upward again.  The plexiglass at the other end of the couch gave way and it lurched forward a foot or so and started rocking vertically as its far end rubbed against the downward moving living wall.

 

“Shit, we got to get away from this thing!” Claire yelled as she released her grip on the arm and turned around to climb hopefully to the kitchen again.  Protecting the lamp had her crawling one-handed.  Claire looked down to see Elena still holding onto the bouncing couch.

 

 “Elena Come on! Head for the kitchen!”

 

“Yes, I’m coming” Elena replied releasing the couch reluctantly, which bounced even more as a result.

 

As if on cue, the giant woman rotated the building within her so it was now tilted toward to its former south side.  This meant it was tilting to the left when Claire’s goal of the kitchen was ahead to her right.  Elena tried to get up on her feet to speed her progress and it was working until she encountered a river of broken glass making its way across the living room tile from the entry hall.  Elena had shoes on which meant that she didn’t cut herself on the broken crystal tumbler she stepped on but rather slipped on it causing her right foot to slide forward. 

 

The prospect of doing the splits on a bed of broken glass motivated her to catch her fall with her other foot which slipped on glass as well. Claire, still on all fours, watched as Elena slipped and stumbled backward right out the living room window.  She caught hold of the window base as her body slid into a vertical recess of the wet vaginal wall.  Elena cried for help, and Claire assured her she was coming as she stood up and tried to ignore the glass under her bare feet as she headed to the window. But the recess Elena was within, narrowed, tightening and pulling on Elena until she lost her grip and with a brief yelp, disappeared downward. Gone.

 

Claire stared unbelieving at what she just saw.  Unlike Rosa, who was barely an acquaintance, Elena had become one of her closest friends since she moved in, and now she was….what?  Smashed against the building?  Crushed by vaginal muscles? Suffocated in the mucus?  There was no way to know!  She could conceivably even had escaped through a broken window on one of the lower floors.

 

The building abruptly stopped its upward motion, tossing Clair and everything in the room up a foot or two.  Claire’s stomach felt as though it made a similar jump into her throat.  Adding to the confusion, was that the building was rotating back and then some, tilting toward the “east” and then “northeast”.  That eliminated any chance of spotting Elena on the building’s inevitable downward travel.  The “pull” motion of this “building fucking” Claire thought.

 

Claire lunged up the incline, letting the glass river slide mostly behind her, before scuttling toward the kitchen bar.  Reaching up, she climbed over the bar and down on to her pile of former cabinet content.  A box of cereal and another box of Bisquick gave her feet relatively safe landing points.

 

Grasping the edge of the countertop with her right hand, and grasping the camp lantern just as firmly with her left, Claire had the safety of the kitchen all round her and it gave her a moment to take in her surroundings.  Not only had everything in the apartment been tossed to-and-fro, but she was now seeing missing pieces of her ceiling and walls and cracks everywhere.  A flash of daylight burst in from the window openings blinded Claire briefly as the building stopped traveling downward.

 

‘Could it be over? Claire wondered briefly before a push up from the floor, return to darkness, and the roar of friction told her otherwise.  Post-flash images of yellow, red and lime green continued to blind her as a hit of fresh air hit her nostrils making the return of the thick wash of vagina aroma all the more noticeable.

 

Claire wondered how long this could go on. Despite the insanity of it all, the building had actually only gone up and down a few times.  The bitch could fuck this building for 10, 15 minutes or longer if she wanted to – her mind had seemingly taken on Elena’s vernacular – or however long the building held together.  Again, there seemed to be no way to survive this, and yet here she still was.

 

At that thought, the building slowed  and then ceased its upward motion.  The resulting silence was overwhelming.  Claire became aware of her own hard breathing, the rhythm of her beating heart, and a similar but lower register rhythm.  The giantess’ heartbeat!

 

It was hard to imagine her having anything so human.  Somehow frightening and reassuring at the same time. Then came another noise from all around her.  The staccato bass bursts of a chuckle.  ‘The giantess was enjoying this! Clair thought with alarm, followed by an internal replay of “Of course she’s enjoying this”.  Why do you shove things in and out of your pussy, if not to enjoy yourself?  But this enjoyment and come at the cost of Elena’s life, and Rosa’s, and countless others.

 

Another deep sound came from…everywhere.  This was more sustained, like a moan, but it was soon drowned out by cracking noises, both sharp and local deep from within the building, as well as deep creaking sounds and other moans of stressed materials.  It accumulated into a roar of crashing and crunching sounds from all around and Claire now became of the distortions of the walls.  They were bending, and moving inward.  Iron beams and other framework poked through crumbling plaster.  Cabinets started coming loose from the walls with one falling against Clair’s back, pushing her against the bar.  The impact caused her to release the camping lamp, which rolled off the countertop before falling over the other side.  It stayed on though, continuing to illuminate the living room though much of the kitchen behind her was thrown into shadow.  Both the ceiling and floor buckled and tile from above rained through the distorted metal framework.  And that ended her light as the lamp was either crushed or fell though the destroyed floor to stories below.

 

In the terrible darkness, Claire felt the cabinet press harder against her back; something was obviously pushing on it from behind.  She cried out in pain from being pinned between the cabinet and countertop.  The cabinet was now pressing so hard and painfully against her back the wood was actually breaking. In contrast, the granite countertop remained firm, pressing hard against her mid-section. 

 

After another cry of pain, Claire could no longer inhale as the pressure on her torso simply wouldn’t allow it.  Dizziness encroached from the perimeter of her conscious to the point that she was barely aware of the floor buckling beneath her feet.  The counter rotated into her as the cabinet burst from the wall pressing in behind, and the two came together crushing Claire’s mid-section and completing her journey from consciousness.  Her life ended entirely a second later when the refrigerator from the apartment above, fell forward though the largely no longer existent floor and crushed her head.

 

~~

 

The cutting and smashing of buildings were unlike any sounds Peter had ever heard.  He couldn’t see but imagined her pounding downtown with her fists. So, he was surprised when she straightened up and had an entire high-rise building caged within her hand.  She gingerly repositioned her hand so that all of Phoenix could see what she had.  And while it was one of Phoenix’s taller buildings, it wasn’t even as tall as the length of her index finger.

 

She had nearly straightened up and Peter’s eyes went to her breasts for moment when movement from her left hand caught his attention.  It went to her pussy, where the huge fingers exposed the bright pink nether lips.  A moment later, her right hand moved in front and then without hesitation…

 

She inserted the building into her pussy!  It went in easily.  In fact, in relative terms, it was actually pretty small for a sex toy.  The pink inner skin shaved off many of the balconies on both sides which joined the concrete chunks, cars, and even a few people falling out from the lower section in the mile-long descent.  Where they landed wasn’t far from Peter’ position.

 

If Wanda was honest with herself, the building in her pussy wasn’t all that sexually stimulating.  It was rather small, and so fragile every movement had to be carried out with delicacy lest the whole thing collapse in her fingers.  But the whole audacity of the act more made up for it; particularly since she knew virtually every person in Phoenix was witness to it.  She handled it with extended thumb and fore finger with the rest of her hand swung up and as out of the way as possible so everyone could see what she was doing.  She also never shoved it all the way in, so the bottom of the building was always visible in the opening with cars, building bits, and people still regularly falling out of it.  

 

Though the actual stimulation was minimal, she pretended otherwise.  She uttered her most sensual moan and ran her left hand over her full, round breasts, as she lightly swayed her hips to and fro. She wanted to appear she was doing this solely for her own carnal pleasure.  Obviously, if she was willing to fuck a 34-story apartment building, nothing she wanted to do to them was out of bounds. 

 

Despite her best efforts, 44 Monroe was beginning to lose its structural integrity.  She pushed it in one last time, still keeping the very bottom visible, and removed her hand which made its way to her right breast.  She decided not to fake an orgasm as she tensed a bit causing the cross-section of the building to completely lose its shape and flatten.  Distant crunching sounds could be heard. 

 

Her right hand returned to finger the flattened structure out where it made the mile-long free-fall to crash down between her feet.  It was an impact that would have been unprecedented to mankind,  if she hadn’t been making bigger ones all morning simply from walking.

 

 “Trust me,”…came her booming voice once more.  “that isn’t the only part of this city that’s going to be fucked!”

 

Shaken by the flattened sky-scraper carcass landing just a thousand feet away, Peter couldn’t even process her statement, and it was immediately followed by the order to fire.

 

Peter glanced at Cliff whose nod verified that the coordinates were still set and fired the first volley of rockets.  The tearing sound of the rockets was soon overtaken by the explosions of the tanks and other cannons around him.  On and on it went for what seemed longer than the 40 seconds it was.  Everything made contact at or just below her right knee.  As Peter and Cliff scrambled to reload when they heard someone shout “Look!”

 

The giant woman’s knee was black and she was now lifting it into the air. 

 

“Hey! We injured her!” came a celebratory exclamation from the Captain.  Could it be?  Peter wondered, and by how much?  It was just a knee, and their entire arsenal had been weighed against it.  Then again, if she couldn’t walk on it, she sure wasn’t going to find a crutch to lean on. Peter thought all this as he watched the giant woman reach to her raised knee with her right hand. Everything in agonizing slow motion.

 

As the hand contacted the targeted area, it lightly rubbed it up and down once as one would do with an itch, the black appeared to be just soot that was mostly wiped away.

 

They hadn’t hurt her.  They barely did more than tickle her.  Command was obviously re-strategizing, but meanwhile the leg was starting to descend, and not to its original spot but directly over them. There was a major rumble in the ground as she pivoted her left foot counter clockwise resulting in the foot in the air turning 90 degrees as well. Peter caught a glimpse of a smirk on her face looking down at them before it was blocked by the bottom of her foot. 

 

And down it came getting bigger and bigger.  It was over the buildings behind him and he kept expecting the foot to contact it, but it was still higher than he thought and thus it just kept getting closer and bigger.  Already in shadow, it was getting dark under that foot.  He was under the arch, right in its middle.  Behind him were the buildings, in front, a chain-link fence, the school and a parking lot full of military vehicles.  There was no place to run. 

 

Finally, with the foot establishing itself as longer than the entire city block, and the three side-by-side high-rises and the parking garage it included, the sole contacted the twenty-story buildings behind him.  The buildings provided no resistance at all as their tops immediately crumbled upon contact as did each subsequent floor level of the foot’s descent.  It started raining building bits.  Peter tried to dodge the big pieces as the small ones banged loudly on his helmet until a large beam hit his shoulder, knocking him to the ground.  His left side impacted a chunk of concrete on the ground forcing a roll to his back.  The beam had his leg pinned as debris pelted his body.

 

It was dark, with just a sliver of light from the east left.  Just enough light to make out the lines on the soul of her foot just before it made contact with the HUMARS beside him.  After a moment of suspension compression, the vehicle’s thick metal began to buckle like paper.  “They had to try” Peter thought just before his nose first felt the warm skin that quickly crushed the life out of him.

 

Looking down at her foot, Wanda mostly noticed the billowing clouds of dust around its perimeter.  Unsurprisingly 20 story buildings and concrete parking lots create a lot more dust than desert sand, single-family homes, or even shopping centers.  With the dust cloud rising above ankle length, it was impossible to see if she had crushed the entire military contingent, though it appeared that way.  Just to make sure, pivoted the foot  face forward again, and brought her left foot directly next to it.  Three more high-rises that looked to be around ten stories tall, plus another multi-story parking lot crumbled and flattened under the balls of her left foot, creating even more dust.

 

‘That should have them covered – literally!’ Wanda thought as she looked across the rest of the rooftops of the downtown in front of her feet.  Again, came the temptation to just lay down and crush it all at once.  Or maybe just see how much of the Phoenix skyline she could crush just under her breasts with just a single push-up.  But no, as much fun as that would be for a moment, she would actually be robbing herself of much more entertainment.  She wanted to see people, not specs. Look at their terrified little faces, witness their desperation, foil their attempts at escape.  She wanted to play, and there was no more playing at this size.

Fun Size by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

It has been mentioned that giantess stories rarely have the giantess shrink to a smaller, but still giant size. But Wanda is a firm believer in using the right tool for the job, and for now she wants to get up close and personal with her victims, so down she goes. As a side note, up to this point, all the Phoenix buildings have been authentic and accurately located. By contrast, the Hanson building is just figment of my inner amateur architect. Every other building mentioned in this chapter is also pure invention.

Resolved, Wanda turned her mind to the shrinking process.  In converting matter back to energy, what to do with all that energy?  She would keep what she could.  Reaching the power lines could only take so much, possibly because she downed so many of them, that power demand had been significantly reduced.  Then it occurred to her that she could simply emit light.  She could become this massive glowing apparition. Shrouded in light, Phoenix wouldn’t even see that she was shrinking and enough light to hide her two-mile tall body would eat up plenty of energy. 

 

So, as she began to shrink, she used the freshly converted energy to create a cylinder of white light all around her.  Brighter on the outside than the inside, she kept it two-miles high as she shrank within it.  With the light blocking her view, the only way she could verify she was reducing her size was by the feeling of the ground expanding under her feet which would spread apart from each other until she picked up one foot and brought aside the other one, with the sequence repeating itself.

 

Acoustics changed to where she sensed being among buildings rather than over them. And she ceased the action.  When the light faded away, she still couldn’t see a thing because she was now in the middle of the massive dust cloud she had created from her army stomping and its building collateral.  She actually had no idea of her present height.  There was probably some kind of magic she could perform to dissipate this dust but she couldn’t think of one off-hand.  She could hear the din of people and vehicles. Stretching her arms forward, she took a step, which crunched on something.  Leaning slightly forward, she felt a building before her.  That her hands had no trouble breaking through the sides and that she quickly found its nearest corner, told her that she was still giant-sized. 

 

Bending down, she felt around on the ground until she encountered something that felt like a vehicle.  It was small enough to fit in her palm – another clue. Standing up she felt it’s shape.  Metal bent and glass broke despite her attempts to be gentle, but she could determine It was SUV shaped.  That still left some speculation as to her height since the vehicle in her hand could be anything from a Chevrolet Suburban to one of those tiny, boxy Kia things.

 

Finding the vehicle also identified where the street was, and Wanda was pretty sure which one it was and that it would take her where she wanted to go.  With each step forward, things crunched under her feet.  Was it vehicles or building rubble?  Did it matter?  What mattered was getting out of this dust cloud, and fortunately the road was wide enough to let her do that.  Another step, and now a significantly softer and wetter crunch.  That was definitely people.

 

~~

 

A couple of blocks west stood the Hanson building.  A little newer than its neighbors, it had a much more modern design.  The 35-story white granite building was square on the ground floor up to the fifth floor where the northwest corner beveled inward with a tinted glass section on the sides and top. The dark tinted glass extended horizontally around the building to form a black stripe against the white.  Five stories up it beveled inward again and the tinted greenhouse was longer.  It continued this way every five stories until the top section was triangular and half the size of the bottom.  Many of the offices used their tinted greenhouse sections as kitchens or breakrooms.  On the 25th floor, the large corporate law office of Hayes, Hannah & Sims used most of it as their main conference room with the offices of the firm principals, Hayes and Hannah flanking either side.

 

The conference room is dominated by a gleaming black granite table resting on a dark hardwood floor.  The doors and interior wall are translucent glass.  Modern lighting drops down from slats between the glass panes of the ceiling which contain tracks to for a black cloth blind that can be powered down to darken the room for projected presentations.

 

But what really makes the room is its spectacular view of the northeast of Phoenix and the mountains beyond.  But right now, what filled the room with people is the view of the massive cloud of dust which seemed to reach an impasse with the wind from the Northwest about a half a block east.  Like many offices in Phoenix this morning, HH&S was about evenly split between those that fled and those who felt it safer to remain.  Of the latter, most made their way to this room for its perfect view of the giantess looming over them after approaching the city. 

 

Most remained after she stepped upon the buildings a few blocks away because terrifying as it was, at this point, where are you going to go?  Then came the eerie bright light and the giant woman’s disappearance, leaving them with just this massive 50-story dust cloud, and a whole lot of questions. 

 

Mergers and acquisitions attorney Andrew Canton stood among the group, occasionally looking through binoculars he had grabbed from his office, which has its own nice view, but in the wrong direction for today.

 

He, like the others wondered if that was it.  The incredibly giant, sexy naked woman had just stomped across the Arizona desert to come to the edge of downtown, stuffed a building in her pussy, stomped on a few more and then just disappeared?  It sure would be a relief to the rest of Phoenix, if that was the case, but it just didn’t seem to fit.  There was very much the feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

 

As speculation ran through the room, Andrew noticed about a dozen people on the roof of the older 20-story building across the street, which was a bit stingy with east-facing windows.  They too were looking into the dust cloud and probably asking the same questions.

 

Unfortunately, aside from the slowly moving dust, things were largely still, prompting Andrew to pull up his binoculars and turn his magnified gaze to street level, where occasionally people covered from head to toe in grey dust, would stumble out of the surprisingly sharply defined cloud.  Two or three times, an emergency vehicle would rush into that cloud.  A hook & ladder fire truck rushed in a minute ago but just before its tail end was about to disappear into the dust, it stopped so abruptly the rear end hopped in the air for a moment, leading Andrew to conclude the driver, blinded by the dust slammed into something, probably another truck.  Booming sounds came from inside the cloud that sounded like they could be explosions.  The last two were close together and caused the building to shake.

 

Still glued to his binoculars, he turned his attention to the cloud edge on the street and observed three more grey people emerging from the cloud.  A man and a woman walked with their shoulders hoisting the arms of a second woman between them who appeared to be quite injured. He was trying to spot the nature of her injury was when she and her two grey helpers disappeared. In their place was a grey foot.

 

He viewed the foot for nano-second before the image vibrated on account of the building vibrating from the step’s impact. Gasps surrounded him as he dropped the binoculars from his eyes and took in the entirety of the image before him.

 

It was the giant woman emerging from the dust cloud.  It was her left foot he saw.  She took another step with her right, and then brought her left up even with it to come to a stop now that she was fully clear of the cloud.  She was clearly much smaller than before, but still very much giant.  She now appeared to be the size of buildings rather than able to use them as sex toys.  Their 25th floor was right at breast level, which were large enough for the 24th and 26th floors to make the same claim.

 

And what breasts they were!  Proportionally massive and remarkably spherical at the same time!  And yet the rest of her was slim and trim…and gray.  She was just as covered in dust as the poor souls she stepped on.

 

Peripheral movement to his left managed to pull his eyes from her for just a moment as he witnessed the dozen rooftop people all dash to the stairwell door.  All except one.

 

Andrew turned his attention back to the giant woman and for the first time looked up at her face, which had just turned to an expression of concentration.  A second later he was back to staring at her breasts.  He just couldn’t keep his eyes off of them and…they were growing!  Actually, all of her was growing!  Back to her original size!?!  

 

No, wait, it wasn’t her but the dust layer expanding from her body as though it was an inflating balloon in exactly her shape.  The gray later expanded some ten or twelve feet from all around her before exploding outward and dissipating.  He had no explanation for how that could happen, but then, everything about this woman was unexplained.

 

Revealed within the dust was the giant woman herself, sparkling clean, in all her colors:  tan skin with every convex curve shining in the sun, burgundy nipples framed by maroon aureole.  Dark hair, cascaded around a devastatingly beautiful face with royal blue eyes, lined with thick black lashes, and accented with dark eyebrows. Her lips were pink and moist.  Her face appeared perfectly made up without a trace of make-up.  She again looked just as she did when approaching the city, but he couldn’t really take it all in until now.  Even at normal size, she would be the most stunning woman Andrew had ever seen.

 

But she was most definitely not normal sized!  As if to emphasize that, there was something in her right hand that looked like a vehicle, and just as he noticed it, she seemed to as well.

 

Wanda brought her hand up and opened it to view for the first time, the vehicle she picked up just after she had downsized.  It was a Ford Explorer.  That put her on the larger side of the range she was guessing as her size.  Of course, now that she was out of that dusty cloud, she had plenty of reference points for her size.  She recognized the Hanson building immediately.  She closed escrow on her estate in an office on one of the higher floors.  At 35 stories, it appeared to be a bit taller than she was.  The Explorer in her hand was no longer of any value to her and as if to demonstrate that, she closed her fingers lightly around it, casually let her forearm drop in a counter-clockwise rotating motion in front of her, releasing the vehicle once it reached the 6:00 position where it flew directly into the 15th story of the building to her right.  A punctured fuel tank and severed electrical lines combined to immediately start a fire. Wanda gave a glance at the damage but only briefly because she could now interact with actual people and as if on cue there was one all by himself on the roof.

 

Minutes ago, Todd had been among several curious others on the roof, speculating as to whether the giant woman was gone or not.  He just knew she wasn’t.  She was so hot, so sexy, so…naked!  She couldn’t just march up to the city just to disappear.  That would literally be the biggest tease ever! 

 

Todd was on his knees, leaning against the two-foot-high wall on the roof’s edge facing the street.  Everyone else ran away when she emerged from the dust cloud right in front of them.  That was fine with Todd.  It gave him the opportunity to loosen his pants and reach for his cock as he gazed up at her amazing breasts, suspended just above, so close it seemed he could almost touch them.  Touch them with his left hand at least, his right hand was getting busy.

 

After she somehow removed the dust from her body, she was even more glorious and like his neighbor across the street, he drunk deeply the saturated colors of her body.  He watched as she swung her arm, felt the collision of the SUV into his building and peered over the side to see where it crashed through about five stories below, and concluded it shouldn’t have damaged his office location on the 11th floor.  He turned up to see her looking at him.

 

Directly. At. Him.

 

In that instant, everything about her that was wonderous, appeared threatening.  Her breasts were now just giant wrecking balls ready to swing in his direction and crush him against the building.  Her mouth may seem to be neutral in expression, but was really just on the verge of opening up and swallowing him whole. Her royal blue eyes were clearly telling him that his puny, pathetic, self, had no business being in their view.

 

And with that thought, he sprung up, and sprinted for the stairwell door about 30 feet away.  Holding his pants up with one hand, he could see the closed door as he approached and recalled that it locked automatically.  Still, upon reaching the door he grabbed the handle and yanked on it repeatedly. It was so steadfast, it didn’t so much as rattle.

 

He switched to slamming his hand on the door.  “Open up! Let me in!!”  He yelled this repeatedly even as he knew there was no reason for someone to be waiting on the other side of the door. Except that there had to be.  He continued to yell and slam his hand on the door, when suddenly, sidled to his right was a giant pink horizontal finger half his height in width.  It was immediately accompanied by an even thicker thumb on his left and together they closed to grasped him firmly on each side, Todd ridiculously tried to push them away with each arm when in a fraction of a second, they jerked him upward.  His arms now clung to the top of each massive digit as the roof fell rapidly away from his feet, which were now dangling 200 feet over the street below. With the swing of her arm and a turn of her wrist, he rotated counter clockwise 270 degrees until his view was filled with over three stories of the giant woman’s face.

 

His overall terror was accompanied by other conflicting emotions.  His original fear of falling was overruled by the pressure from the fingers securely holding him in place; a thought accompanied by the realization that a simple twitch of her monstrous fingers could squash him without warning.  But on top of that, was the amazement that this sex Goddess that walked among buildings and even walked on them just a few minutes ago, was giving him her undivided attention.

 

“Well, well, enjoying the view, were you?”

 

Todd watched the astonishing detail of her lip movement as they formed the words which washed over him like a tidal wave.  “The lips had asked him a question of sorts.  “I…ah” was all he could croak out before she interrupted

 

“Your pants are undone.”  She announced to the entire Phoenix downtown.  “Looks like you were really enjoying the view.”

 

He felt the air from her mouth buffet him slightly, particularly from the word, ”pants” and stared with fascination at the massive amorphous tongue as it bounced against the roof of her mouth from the word “undone”.  But again, a response was expected of him… regarding his pants.  “I…I don’t…know…h…how that…”.

 

“Here.  Let’s take care of that” 

 

The words washed over him again, but he didn’t know what they meant, when her thumb and finger abruptly released their pressure, causing Todd to instinctively stiffen his arms over the thumb and finger to keep from falling,  His pants fell to his knees which he bent immediately to keep them dropping any further.  His boxers, which already had been shoved down, and out of the way back at the building, now got caught by the pants and came down with them.

 

The thumb and finger returned their pressure on his sides and she jiggled him fore & aft which caused his legs to straighten and his pants to bunch at his shoes.  Unfortunately, they were slip-ons that now slipped off and the pants and boxers fluttered down after them.

 

“Awe, I was expecting a little hard-on.”  All the terror that Todd had experienced in the last minute or so had not been conducive to maintaining an erection, so there he was with his shriveled up few inches wiggling in the air.

 

“Of course, you can’t see my breasts anymore, so maybe that’s the trouble.”

 

She pulled him several feet from her and twisted her wrist to tilt him forward, which did give him quite the view of those wondrous breasts, but also of the street, now almost 300 feet below his dangling body with nothing in between. Todd cried out from the move.

 

“Here!  Have a closer look!” she said as she dropped him faster than free-fall to right above her incredibly massive, spherical, right breast.  He hovered directly over the nipple, before she brought him down on the aureole surface and dragged him in a circle around it.  He was then carried over to her left nipple, to repeat the procedure.

 

She then brought him up between both breasts. Her fingers parted the warm rounded skin on both sides, but he still felt that he could be crushed in there.

 

“But maybe you are really an ass man” 

 

He heard the words from inside her when with incredible swiftness, he was pulled out of her breasts and swung in wide arch around her body until he was brought forth to her magnificently shaped butt, which he might have appreciated more if he weren’t held upside down. The move was also so abrupt, he felt some of his insides were still between her breasts somewhere. 

 

“I’ve been told it’s very nice.”

 

Todd could barely process her words as he was heading inevitably to the crack.  Sure enough, he was pushed in where the pressure from her cheeks on her fingers against his body was about to break a rib or two when the fingers suddenly shifted to behind him, to push him in a little more before ceasing contact and leaving him in place.

 

Despite being stuck upside down in the ass of a giant woman, Todd actually appreciated being still for a moment as nausea tightened his throat while blood rushed to an already spinning head.  There really wasn’t the smell of “ass” fortunately, and though pressed on either side, his head was still free to move.  Upon tilting it back, he could see between her cheeks the street some 15 stories below.  Not a comforting sight, particularly since he wasn’t all that wedged in and her smooth, unblemished skin felt lacking in friction.

 

As if to read his fear and act on it, Wanda had tilted her upper body forward a bit as she bent her knees, causing her ass to spread.  Todd felt the downward movement and watched the ground get closer for a moment before all his attention was on her ass cheeks easing their pressure and spreading apart to the point that his desperately stretched arms and legs on either side, failed to hold him and he started falling.

 

This was it, he thought.  He was going to hit the ground and die. That was when a hand appeared below him from between her legs.  His stretched out his arms hit the surface first before he toppled on his back, which knocked the wind out of him. He gasped for air as the hand moved slowly under her crotch and he witnessed with overwhelming anxiety the remarkably symmetrical labia of a vagina that looked ready to swallow him whole.  Hell, it recently swallowed a whole skyscraper!

 

“And no tour is complete without the money shot”

 

Good God! She was still talking to him!  Through his delirium, he did catch one amazing view looking up at her perfect flat stomach to her insanely perfect round breasts with her perfectly beautiful face looking down at him between them. 

 

That was when the thumb came down on his torso and the hand lurched upward so fast he thought he would be tossed in the air. But instead he stopped abruptly in front of her face again, held by the same thumb and finger but now they were front and back.

 

“So that did seem to perk you up a bit. As well it should.”

 

Did it? He really couldn’t tell.  All he felt was the swirling in his head, the tightness in his throat, and the pressure from her thumb.

 

“So, what do you…” Wanda started to speak when without warning, Todd barfed quite thoroughly all over her thumb.

 

“Oh God! That’s disgusting!” She responded sharply, followed by throwing him directly to the ground with a fair percentage of her might.  Todd was now just a vaguely human shaped splatter on the street.

 

With no cloth anywhere, Wanda wiped her thumb on an intact part of the burning building to her right, damaging the façade in the process.  Reflecting on the little perv’s weak stomach, she reviewed her actions with him and acknowledged the inevitability of his motion sickness.

 

But it had been so fun interacting with an actual person after they had been barely distinguishable specs all day! She should have changed to this size a long time ago, she decided, and was eager to interact some more.

 

But she would be a long time in Phoenix if she was going to deal one-on-one with everyone, so she sought out a group of people. And that was as simple as turning to her left.  The tint made it difficult to see inside the atrium windows of the Hanson building unless people were up against the windows, which fortunately, many of them were. There were identifiable bodies in most of those sections, but where they appeared concentrated most was on the 25th floor, were there looked to be about 20 of them crammed in a single room.

 

At her former size, eye contact with Wanda was certainly intimidating, but she was so big and her head so far away, it seemed likely she was just looking in your direction.  The employees of HH&S were the second to experience eye contact at her new “Fun Size”.  For some, the fight or flight reaction was immediate not that “fight” was option.  Others froze up, afraid to move and draw attention. That was Andrew’s initial reaction, though it was mixed with the instinctive facial expression interpretation he would undergo whenever he spotted an attractive woman looking at him.

 

The sudden movement and sounds of alarm from his co-workers shook him out of it, as did the site of a shifting of her shoulder indicating the raising of her left arm.  Andrew turned to see most of the people in the room quickly making their way around the big conference table to get to the room’s exit, while three people remained frozen as he had been.  “Everybody out!  Now!” He shouted to shake them from their trance.  It worked and he immediately regretted it as it meant three more bodies between him and the door.  Make that two as one stumbled over a chair to climb over the table as a shortcut.  Andrew considered doing the same, when he heard the glass break.

 

The massive hand crashed through the side and ceiling glass to fill the room in front of him. A stack of three-foot high fingers made their way between the people and the end wall, and then across the inner wall.  Only two people made it through the door before the fingers blocked it, trapping everyone else.

 

The hand’s thumb had been high, but now it came down, breaking more of the ceiling glass and then coming down on the conference table, barely missing a legal assistant, who was scrambling over it. The moment the thumb it the table, the thick granite top split with the broken edges coming down to sever the spine of one of two people who had crawled underneath to hide. The thumb then straightened sweeping the far half of the table and five office chairs through the window where they crashed into the atrium window five stories below. Her thumb immediately did the same for the near table half which sent the injured woman and her companion out the window with it. 

 

The violent movements of the thumb and table forced Andrew and the people near him back into the hand’s oddly warm and soft palm.  For a moment after the second table half was thrown out it, seemed like there was an opportunity to sprint across the length of the room past the reach of the fingers. But that opportunity soon vanished as the thumb and fingers began to close in on each other, pressing him against over a dozen people between them. 

 

Wanda pulled her hand out of the building with her catch, uncertain as to how much pressure to apply to hold them in place.  Not enough apparently, as two bodies fell from her grasp to crash through the atrium windows 15 stories below.

 

Wanda brought her right-hand underneath to catch two other people who fell out of the mass of bodies before bringing both hands up to view her catch.  With about ten people in her left and just two in her right, she tipped her left until four people tumbled down into her right to even things out.

 

Theirs was a formal office Wanda observed, with men in dark suits and white shirts and ties while most of the women wore dresses.  People moved to get off of one another while others nursed injuries all while keeping their terrified eyes on Wanda.  To her eyes, their wiggling made them all look like a bunch of well-dressed oversized maggots.

 

That was not a good image to have given what she was planning for them, so she decided to address them to clear her mind.

 

“Well, well, have you been enjoying the show?”  That is was a rhetorical question was lost on no one as there was no answer.  Not a coherent one, anyhow.  “You have a front-row seat now, isn’t that great? But how would you like to get on stage?”  And with no other warning Wanda cupped both her breasts; messaging and caressing them with the people pressed squeezed in between.

 

Her breasts had been wanting attention ever since she teased them with her first little man.  This was overdue anyhow.  She knew from recent memories that had been constantly comeing in from the lives she had taken, that after her size, her breasts made the next biggest impression.  Her overall beauty was next.  The impression made by her wanton destruction actually came in after those physical attributes, though its standing had likely risen since her exploits at the airport and stuffing a high-rise in her pussy.

 

She moved her hands above, below, around, and in between her breasts repeatedly. In a mostly symmetrical manner. With each hand covering less than a fourth of each breast, there was a lot of surface area to cover. 

 

This would feel better if they were naked, thought Wanda as she mostly felt the cloth of their clothes rather than the more appealing feel of their skin.  Two late now, she thought as she felt the bodies shift and roll over each, and collide against her increasingly hard nipples as her hands moved.  Screams and yelps had now dwindled to mostly grunts and she questioned how many still had enough strength to remove their clothes if she demanded it. 

 

Both hands were on the breasts’ underside now and she hefted each making her guests bare at least a portion of each of their 357 ton weight. Upon moving her hands again, she thought she felt someone roll off the edge of right palm which was confirmed when she felt a body land on her right foot.  Bringing her hands around the outside to the top of her breasts, she released the pressure of her left hand just enough to leave a man sprawled face down on top. 

 

Aware of his release, the man managed, despite his pain, to rise to his hand and knees. As he tried to formulate a means of escape, Wanda rotated her breasts inward causing him to slide down between them.  She then rotated them outward, and the skin slid under him as gravity held him in the valley of the two massive orbs of skin. He did manage to get himself more or less upright against her left side, but efforts to climb the steep, smooth surface proved fruitless.  She then tensed and firmed her chest to the point that each breast had the suppleness of a leather covered bowling ball whereupon she rotated her breasts inward again and smirked with satisfaction at the man’s scream as he was steadily crushed from his feet to over his head.

 

A few minutes ago, Andrew was backed up to her palm and after she had dumped several people into her other hand, found himself largely in the middle of the five co-workers around him. Consequently, when her hand brought them into a collision course with the giant breast, he was headed directly for the nipple.  So, he had a softer landing than most as the rubbery surface collapsed as an outdoor yard bag full of sponges beneath him. 

 

Her hand moved them mercilessly around as he and others rolled and contorted every which way pressed between the two massive surfaces.  He thought he heard someone’s bones break and a subsequent cry of a female voice.  This prompted him when facing the breast, to spread his hands and legs out to stabilize himself as he slid over the surface. 

 

The amazing thing was that it still somehow felt like a breast.  The skin was warm, smooth and compressed a few inches though little more under the pressure of him.  This could actually feel erotic if he wasn’t so manipulated, helpless, and tangled in his suit. 

 

When he was run over the nipple again, it was bigger and firmer, and his body moved uncomfortably over it.  The third time it was as a four-foot-high stack of tractor tires, unmoving when his body slammed against it.  The hand twisted above him, forcing him to turn around it.

 

Andrew was vaguely aware that Ken, the young associate attorney was no longer with his group.  They were on the upper side when the hand reduced its pressure momentarily.  He heard Ken’s now familiar cry gain distance as they moved to the sphere’s outer side.  They all cried when hand pressed on them harder than usual but from a distance Ken’s anguished scream was something else entirely and then it was gone.  Moments later when being rubbed up against the breast’s inner side, his face slide over what felt and tasted like blood.

 

After another slide down the front and he heard the grunts of his neighbors running up against the nipple.  As before, they were worked around it leaving his left side to be pushed directly against it. Her hand lifted its pressure from his back causing him to stay put, while everyone else continued to be dragged downward.  Rarely has the mid-day Phoenix air ever felt so cool as it now did on his sweaty back, though he now felt very alone and vulnerable.  Her nipple was all that stood between him and the ground a couple of hundred feet below.  He saw that someone was left at the other nipple also.  At least he had it better than that guy who was in front of the thing holding on tightly with both arms as his feet dangled below.

 

The entire breast lurched downward a foot or two and Andrew grasped even more tightly onto the nipple below him as he saw both her hands pull away from under her breasts with his bedraggled co-workers in her palms.

 

Wanda had been multi-tasking.  As she was rubbing the office workers on her breasts, the fire on the building to her right was expanding and people were eager to escape out the front entrance, but afraid of her feet just out front.  And for good reason, because every time someone would run out the door, she would step on them.  There was something stimulating about watching them run away from her with all the speed they could muster, only to have it all end so definitively in a split-second by just a slight movement of her right foot.

 

She enjoyed the breast play and foot play, but it was time to move on. For fun, she arranged to leave one person on each nipple. She then brought her hands out before her and casually rotated her hands outward discarding everyone in them to the fate of gravity.  They meant nothing to her, and she made sure anyone watching her, knew it.

 

Only two steps forward and she encountered her next distraction.  Since she had effectively blocked the front entrance, people fleeing the burning building had flocked to the loading dock which was on the building’s left side.  There they had mostly congregated since the dock opened to the street where she was, and no one wanted to emerge into her line of sight.  But they were in her line of site now and they were quite trapped.  Wanda thought of them having to fear and flee both the fire and her, and thought about how she forced them to encounter both. 

 

A surprising idea came into her head.  It was creative, if a bit undignified.  But then thousands had seen her shit on a church so what was she worried about dignity?  That shit might actually throw a wrench inter her plan, but maybe not.  She only needed to identify a “trace” of what she had in mind and then grow it, which in this case was akin to making more of it.

 

Wanda started working on that as she turned to the building.  The fire had not yet spread to the left side yet possibly making her search easier.  With her right hand she scraped her fingers down the corner of the building shearing the wall from all the corner offices.  There were a couple of leather couches that she thought might work until she exposed a meeting room with a long highly polished wood conference table.  Perfect.

 

Wanda plucked the table out of the building, and reached to her right toward the fire and poked the end of the table into the fire.  It resisted the flame for a few seconds until the polyurethane finish reached critical heat and burst into an impressive flame.  She kept it there for another minute as she continued the build up inside to the point of a near stomach ache.  She then turned back to her terrified mob, turned her back to them, and started squatting as she brought the hot end of the table behind her.  Then she let it go.

 

It was a blast of flatulence which the burning table immediately ignited creating a wide-range flame-thrower on the crowd.  Wanda swung her ass from side to side to widen her coverage.  Upon finishing, she tossed the table into the street and turned around to view her handiwork.  Somewhere between 20 and 30 people were engulfed in flames while screaming and flailing wildly, many others were trying to tamp out flames on their arms and legs, and everyone else was trying to find escape while choking on the noxious air.  Any normal reaction would have been revulsion and ‘OMG what have I done’-level regret.  “Normal” had never applied to Wanda who instead, enjoyed every bit of her creative cruelty.

 

Wanda was quite aware that the punishment she was inflicting on this city was wholly disproportional to what it had done to her.  They burned down her house, sure, but it was insured.  Most of the priceless artifacts she owned were still in her Malibu estate.  Her Native-American research was gone but it hadn’t really been adding up to all that much anyhow.  Her cat was dead, and that hurt.  But it would be difficult to argue that hadn’t long been made up for by all the human lives she took before she even left the desert.

 

But she had resolved early on that the whole city was to pay, and there was a lot more city left.  This was about making a point.  And one didn’t make a point by being proportional.

 

Stepping back out to the street, there was something missing: People.  Oh, there were a few scattered here and there, all gawking at her of course.  But where were the massive swarms of fleeing crowds in the streets a destructive monster such as herself should be creating?  That was when she realized, that except for the people she grabbed for her breast massage, most of the killing she had done had been to people outside. They weren’t outside because they felt staying in the buildings was safer.

 

Her response to that was obvious.  Turning to the 30-story building just to the right of the Hanson Building, she caught sight of a large group of people crowded in its grand entrance just before she slammed her right foot into them.  Then, having weakened the building at its base, she pushed on it with both hands, toppling the structure.  She winced at the forming of yet another dust cloud, but decided that was simply the price to pay for what needed to be done.  The next building was a short thing, but behind it was a gleaming 40-story white rectangle that dared be taller than her.  She gave it a verticle karate chop right down the center, splitting the building in two. She briefly marveled at the unusual sight of the sudden exposure of all the floors before each sides leaned outward and toppled, destroying the buildings below and blocking cross streets with huge piles of rubble.

 

Without even looking, Wanda twisted to the right.  Her right arm was lowered so she bent it at the elbow and swept her forearm horizontally across the building behind her.  As it turned out it was an 18-story building to which she has just swept the top two stories into the parking garage behind it.  She gazed at the wreckage until she saw her first human body within it, whereupon she saw about three or four more.  Satisfied, she was about to stand back and wait for the out-pouring of people from the buildings in front of her when she happened to look down on the building she had just decapitated.

Open Workspace by Overwhelmed

It was a remarkably clean break, particularly in the front where the ceiling had been swept from the 16th floor, but left everything below pretty much intact.  Things were a little messier in the back half of the building, but it was up front that counted because, similar to almost every floor of every building in the city, those who had not fled their workplaces had been glued to the windows facing her.

 

That meant that before her, at just about stomach level were about 30 office workers all clustered by the street-facing windows in the aisles between rows of cubicles  They were all knocked down from her action but clearly alive.  Wanda couldn’t help but explore this a bit.

 

“Well, hello!  Doesn’t it seem like a good time for an office party?  I think so.  And to start, I thought your office could use a little sunlight.” 

 

As if the force of her words were keeping them down, most did not get up off the floor, but did roll and adjust to look up at her.  She was reminded of maggots a second time, but dispensed with the thought.  They were all normal people and hard as it seems now, until yesterday, she was just like them.

 

No, that wasn’t true.  She was never like them.  She has always been different, special, superior.  She could always do things other people couldn’t.  The things they spent lifetimes seeking: financial well-being, power over their lives, good health, achieving or retaining beauty. She achieved all of these things in an abundance far beyond their dreams.  Compared to her, they were all simple little beings that she had been able to manipulate at will.  Her size was simply a physical representation of her life-long superiority.  She was above them in all senses of the word, and they were here to do with what she pleased.

 

“Now, keep in mind this is a compulsory activity.”  She returned to the office party idea.  “No one can leave!”

 

And as if it didn’t occur to him until she mentioned it, a man in the middle, made a break for it.  He first headed to the elevator but quickly realized his mistake, and just as he turned for one of the staircases instead, Wanda’s left index finger, middle finger, and thumb came down around him.  She lifted him up about ten feet from the floor so all could see him and then squeezed her thumb and fingers together.  His body gave way immediately to the pressure and conformed to a three-sided upright shape as blood both oozed and squirted through the small spaces left between the fingers to the predicable sound track of screaming female voices.

 

Wanda set the disfigured body back on the floor and withdrew her hand.  The grotesque form remained upright for about five seconds before tipping over with an ugly wet thud on the tile floor.

 

“I can see I need to remove some of the temptations.” Wanda muttered as she spied the two staircases situated to the left and right sides of the middle of the building.  She reached over and grabbed some debris from the rear of the building, crumpled it in her hand a bit and stuffed it in the left staircase, blocking its use. She repeated the same with the right staircase, and then contemplated the elevator shafts.  There were four of them. She had seen one elevator car dangle behind the floors she swept away.  The three others were presumably down in the shafts somewhere, the cables that held them having all ben severed with her initial action.  The shafts didn’t seem like a viable means of escape, but the doors to them were gone, making them accessible and someone might get ideas.

 

After a second of thought, she stepped back just enough to see the street, jammed her right foot’s toes into the pavement under a parked SUV flipped the vehicle straight up, and caught it mid-air with her hand and then brought the vehicle hard on top of two of the shafts.  She then repeated the action for the other two shafts.  “Valet parking” she uttered as she turned her attention back to her captive playmates.

 

There were significantly fewer of them!  Where could they have gone? She wondered in alarm.  One of the still exposed women diverted her eyes from Wanda’s for just a moment and looked down to the cubicle beside her.  That is when Wanda realized where her missing people were.

 

Reaching down, she grabbed a row of the cubicles from the middle and picked it up.  The whole row was connected together as one long structure so the whole thing somewhat loosely came up with laptops computer screens and other desk items sliding off either end.  Below were about five people now getting pelted by the falling items.

 

Wanda tossed the cubical structure to the street below, and repeated the action until all five rows of cubicles were gone, leaving little more than her thirty people, office chairs, assorted desk debris, and one corpse on the floor.

 

“There we go, there is much more room to party now.  Move the chairs and we could have a dance floor!”

 

Everyone was on their feet now, just staring up at her in fear. She stood just far enough that they could see her each other’s faces just past her protruding breasts, which both men and women found impossible not be distracted by.

 

 Nobody moved any chairs.

 

“No? No dancing? OK, OK, I get it.  I’m an outsider.  I’m literally standing outside.  But really, I’m just like you.” She stated, in contrast to her thoughts a few seconds ago.  Wanda kept her voice volume down and delivery overtly nice.  From her tone, you’d never guess she had just cold heartedly killed one of their co-workers in front of them.

 

“OK, maybe not just like you.  There is one big difference.”  She paused just a moment.  “I don’t have any clothes on!”  Wanda stifled an urge to laugh at her own joke and continued.  “Let’s close that gap between us, shall we?  And since I can’t seem to find any clothes around here to fit me, you will have to take your clothes off.”

 

Wanda observed as about a third of the office workers took a literal step back at the suggestion.  Most took their eyes off her for the first time as they looked at each other for clues on what to do next.  The few that started unfastening some portion of clothing, stopped when they saw observed so few others doing the same.

 

“Now dear people, don’t be shy, I’m not and it hasn’t hurt me.”  Wanda reached for a young woman to the left side of the group she had noticed earlier.  It was her bright blond hair that Wanda noticed from her overhead perspective, and she appeared slender and stylishly dressed, making Wanda suspect that she was something of a hottie among the group.  Grasping the girl between her thumb and forefinger, Wanda picked her up and turned her to observe her face.  Despite the facial contortions of her screams, Wanda judged the young woman’s face attractive and her figure sufficiently compelling. 

 

“What is your name?  Wanda asked in a near whisper.  The young woman tried to answer twice with something that started with “L” before disintegrating into incoherent cries out loud. An expression of impatience on Wanda’s 4-story tall face forced the blond to collect herself and blurt out “Laura”.  Instead of engaging her further, Wanda turned her attention back to her office workers and said:  Now guys, I bet most of you have wanted to see Laura here with her clothes off.  Now you will, but you will have to return the favor.” 

 

Wanda returned her left hand into the office and set down a relieved but very self-conscious Laura who now felt like the unwilling center of attention despite the close proximity of a 300-foot woman with mansion-size breasts.

 

The 300-foot woman, for her part decided to add a stick to her carrot, one that would have an equal effect on both genders.  Her right hand sought out the most overweight member of the group.  From her overhead perspective, the bearded man in the orange plaid shirt reminded her of that BB-8 droid thingy in the later Star Wars movies.

 

The people scattered as her hand came down but there was no escape for the big guy as three fingers surrounded him though the thumb and index finger clamped on his sides and lifted him up.

 

“On the other hand…”  Wanda didn’t realize she was using the phrase literally until after she said it. “…if you choose not to remove your clothes or are the last to do so, you can look forward to this.”

 

As slowly as she could, her thumb and finger started to press in on the rotund man.  His voice steadily escalated from groans to yells, to screams of pain.  Whether from pressure or panic his digestive system soon expelled all liquids and solids and even Wanda caught a whiff of the result.  The screaming faded to gagging and gasping as the man found himself unable to inhale.  Finally; things started breaking and continued as her finger and thumb finally met in the middle.

 

There were the expected screams of terror, others were rapidly shedding clothing while four people doubled over and lost their breakfast. 

 

‘Little people are so disgusting.’  Wanda thought observing her puking playthings.  What she said wasn’t any more kind.  “I’m sure none of you wanted to see him naked anyway.  But the rest of you, get to it!”. 

 

Wanda swung her right hand and the bloody mess it was holding to her side, above the street, flicked the body away, and shield-cleaned any mess from her thumb and fingertips. As she did, it occurred to her that in about two minutes time, she had invited a bunch of men to ogle a soon to be naked woman co-worker, and then promptly fat-shamed, tortured and killed another.  As soon as she thought it, she dismissed it, thinking…’I’m not here to be nice.’ 

 

Just as she finished cleaning her hand, she caught a quick look at a police cruiser slowly approaching as it weaved through abandoned vehicles and the craters of her footsteps. Paying no mind, she turned her attention to her office buddies.

 

Only two were completely naked, both men and they stood with their hands over their privates feeling foolish as everyone else just stripped down to their underwear except couple of women, who apparently had gone braless today.

 

“What’s with the underwear people?  Do you see me wearing any underwear?” She thrusted or ample chest forward. “Then why are you?  Take it all off!”  Wanda paused for a second and then added…”and hands to your sides, no covering up!  If I don’t see all your private areas, I’ll expose them myself, and I won’t do it gently.”

 

That did the trick, and in about 15 seconds everyone was fully naked with their hands to their side as if standing attention.  Somewhere along the line, they had also generally separated themselves by gender with the ladies to her left and guys to the right.  Wanda didn’t pay attention to who stripped last but instead bent her knees and lowered herself to get a better look.

 

The body types on display covered a wide range.  Tall, short, slender, pudgy, fit, soft, mostly young with a few old.  Laura did come through with a nice figure, though two Latina girls definitely had her beat in the chest area.

 

As for the guys, there were about five or six decent physiques with the rest looking a bit soft and/or straying into skinny or overweight territory. 

 

Looking more closely, about half of them were sporting erections, and she could detect their strong desire to hide them from public display.  Of course, that meant the other half weren’t erect at all, which she found disappointing. Fear, of course was the factor here.

 

Wanda reached down with her right hand and randomly picked one of the soft guys up. He was an average looking guy with dark wavy hair, in his 30s, probably. “Pete” was the name that was popping up from the other minds of the group, as they watched him lifted high above them.  Staring at his tiny member, which couldn’t even make it past his ball sack.  She pointed to it with her left index finger as she spoke:  “What’s the matter Pete?  Don’t you find me attractive? 

 

Adding to his terror, Pete had to process that she inexplicably knew his name but he couldn’t dwell on that because she expected an answer to her question, a very loaded question and not doing right by her had consequences. 

 

“N..no! You are beautiful! M..most, b..beautiful. But…but big; real big and it’s scary.”

 

She had to admit that was a pretty honest answer.  “Oh, you shouldn’t be scared of me!”

 

“But you killed Miguel and J…”

 

“You just need to get to know me more closely” she interrupted, and faceplanted him against her right breast.  She moved him gently around the sphere of flesh and then pulled him back to see the result.  But Pete was even more frightened from the manhandling (literally!) and just as soft and small. 

 

“Oh Pete, you’re going to have to do better than that!”

 

“I will! I will!” It’s just...” came his shaky reply, which stopped when he saw her other hand with the index finger extended approaching.  The slow squashing of Miguel filled his mind as the dining room tabletop-sized tip of the fingernail approached his mid-section. 

 

With utmost accuracy, she touched his tiny penis with her fingernail and even managed to lift it a bit from his scrotum.  She did this a couple more times and it appeared to gain a little life.  She then returned him to her breast and set him facing her, on her now partially engaged nipple.  She wasn’t about to fail in this so she flooded his little mind with lust as she lightly pushed his butt in and out effectively having him dry humping the base of her nipple.  After about four times of that, she pulled him off to see quite a still relatively small but quite erect penis. 

 

“There, that’s better!” and to his now disappointment, she put him back right where she found him.  The taller man next to him was another dangler but at least he had something to dangle.

 

“Well, look at you! I’m sure we all want to see what can come of that.”

 

“Jason” was the name that came from her little collective.  And Jason’s demeanor was not so much terrified as very, very concerned.

 

“So, Jason, how about a good old fashioned titty fuck?”

 

Jason also couldn’t hide the shock of hearing the completely unfamiliar giant woman, the one who was recently two miles tall, call him by name. And the alarm only grew in his face as she picked him up and moved him face forward between her two massive breasts.  There was a point where the two spheres of flesh almost but didn’t quite meet. And then they did meet with a slight rotation of her shoulders and he was wedged steadfast between them.

 

At that point, Wanda realized her mistake.  For this was actually the opposite of a titty fuck.  Her breasts were against him from shoulders to toes on either side but his member was still dangling in the gap between him and her.  It was pretty much the last thing her breasts would touch.

 

It would actually be a little tricky pulling him out without harming him, so instead, she brought her left hand in the middle below her breasts, rotated her shoulders rearward, and caught him as he fell with a barely heard yelp.

 

“OK, that titty fuck was a little backward so let’s try this.”

 

As she picked him up from her hand with her right and thumb and fore-finger, more than one thought came from the group that “titty fuck” was an odd thing to hear through her accent, but back to the task at hand. 

 

Though she could sort of accomplish her goal by putting him back in sideways, she instead pushed him in backward so he was facing the same direction she was when he was again wedged between her two huge orbs.  All this was clearly visible to the group below as she gently brought the tip of her forefinger to his dick and started to ever so delicately mess with it.  Her overhead perspective wasn’t ideal for the precise moves required of her finger so she had to be quite careful.

 

There was the sound of a low-fi amplified voice to her right. And when she looked, that one police car she saw earlier had been joined by three more and there were 8-9 dark blue uniformed figures grouped together, one of which had a megaphone. Everyone else had long rifles.  The megaphone sound was awful but she got the gist.  She was to stop what she was doing (did they know what she was doing?)  Put the man down, and do what they say, or they will shoot, yada, yada.  Now that she thought of it, no one had shot her since she became this size so apparently, they thought this would accomplish something.

 

Wanda turned to look at them directly.  “I’m busy, so just shoot already.” She then turned her attention back to the man between her breasts.

 

“blah, blah…this is your last chance…Blah blah”  Wanda paid him no mind, except to observe that he and his collogues were grouped closely together.  Instead, her attention was on the fact that she could actually feel the stiffness of Jason’s relatively impressive erection provide the most miniscule resistance to her fingernail. It was silly, but the idea of that little stiffy triggered a bit of arousal on her part.

 

Then the shooting began.  Wanda hadn’t even engaged her shield and it was obvious she didn’t need to.  The bullets felt like sand in the wind accomplishing more annoyance than pain.  Without even looking, Wanda quickly lifted her right foot, moved it to where she had seen the dark blue cluster of men and brought it down hard.  Her breasts jiggled from the action, and Jason started to fall, and Wanda instinctively pressed inward on her breasts with her upper arms to catch him.  

 

The unmistakable feeling of squashed bodies under her foot told her she hit her mark.  And then the influx of nine lifeforces confirmed it. She got them all.  But she also had the same feeling between her breasts.  Jason’s tiny body offered almost no resistance at against the massive walls of flesh that suddenly pressed against each other and bones of his arms, legs, ribcage pelvis and skull all shattered in an instant killing him before he could barely utter a cry of pain. She had just intended to hold him in place but it was a reactive, not careful move. One of those life forces was his, and she was again aware of the shocking fragility of her companions.

 

“Ooops! That wasn’t…intended.” She said to the group that watched the whole breast mishap from a fairly close distance.  Unhappy with the flustered tone in her voice she consciously shifted her mood back to upbeat and in control.

 

“But what a way to go, right?” she followed up as pulled the bloody misshapen body from between her breasts and ceremoniously dropped him to her left so as not to land on the policeman pancake, but he hit the ground with a splat, just the same. To the uncomprehending faces on the 16th floor, the blood splatter from her breasts then separated itself from her flesh and fell to the ground as well.

 

“Sorry girls, he had…potential.  So, moving on, who should be next?”

 

Turning her attention back to the guys, she had the amusing site of several of the men frantically stroking themselves to force the erections their fear was blocking.  Every one of them terribly embarrassed to be doing such in public and in front the women in particular, but did so anyway so as not to be her next focus of attention.

 

“Hey, that’s cheating!  She said with a smile.  “But that’s OK, let’s see how you did.” Bringing her face down for a closer look.  Many were instinctively covering themselves again.  

 

“Arms to the side!”. She ordered, and all immediately complied.  The results were mixed, but it was fun gazing at the various penises.  They were all cute in the way that miniature things usually are.  Then something caught her attention.  The half-staffed cock wasn’t remarkable but the body behind it was. This guy wasn’t just buff, he was positively ripped! He must have spent hours in the gym every day. This was just the body-type she would often pick up at a gym somewhere, bring to bed and enjoy humiliating with her vastly greater strength.  Those guys were usually brutes top to bottom but this one had a surprisingly boyish Hispanic face.

 

“You!” she said as she picked up the dark hardbody and held him before the killer breasts.  “Antonio!” was the name that emerged from his co-worker’s thoughts, but there was something else.  Apparently, Antonio was a man’s man in more way than one and clearly this wasn’t a secret.

 

“Well Antonio, I guess you’re not a breast man.” She said over his not-particularly macho screams. She was, of course, capable of producing an anatomical feature he could very much appreciate, but he wasn’t really worth the effort, and she would just work with what she had.

 

“But I bet you appreciate a nice ass!” she added with excitement as the idea came to her.  “I’ve been told I have a nice one.”

 

She swiveled to her left on her right foot and swung her right hand to the rear with nausea inducing quickness giving him a clear view of her attribute. Both his mouth and mind continued to cry out, giving her no idea if he appreciated it or not.  “See? Check it out!”  She said this with almost youthful exuberance as she brought him to the top of her crack and pushed him down in it before releasing her hand.  He could still be heard crying for help by his office workers. 

 

Feeling the lump between her ass cheeks, Wanda couldn’t resist giving them a little squeeze and hear Antonio’s cries rise in pitch and volume accordingly.  His office workers feared the worse for him and Wanda felt obliged to deliver. Antonio’s excruciating cries hit a new level as she squeezed a little harder this time until she felt the now familiar and satisfying vibration of bones cracking and the little man fell silent.

 

“OMG! She killed him too” one woman cried, with two others chirping variations of the same.  “Dead?” She had not received his life-force, so he was still clinging to life. “Oh I don’t know about that!” Wanda replied calmly.  He could just be seriously injured.”  Wanda then squeezed with all her enhanced glute muscles had to offer.  Bones crackled more intensely before the feeling was replaced with spreading wet, gooey feeling.  “Now he’s dead” she said in an almost reassuring tone as her right hand reached behind around and brought back the wide, flat, bloody, messy, vaguely human shaped form that had been their well-liked co-worker.  Everyone gasped and one woman fainted.  The hanging remains tore from the roughly shoulder portion held between her thumb and finger, causing another woman to hit the floor.

 

“Someone, wake those two up. We are going to do something different now.”  A pair of men and women went to each and crouched down to revive them.  Fortunately, none of them were the two people she needed next.

 

Wanda reached toward what looked to be a fairly handsome man in decent shape with nicely angled boner  Matthew had been doing his best amid the gory commotion to concentrate on Wanda’s incredible breasts, and keep that boner up there.  When it was clear her hand was heading for him anyway, he took a side step as if to run, but thought better of it as her thumb and finger, surprisingly free of any Antonio residue, grasped him.  He fully expected to be crushed by some other part of her body but instead she simply swung him across over the floor and placed him down in front Laura.  Their close proximity made them both very aware of their naked status and each took a sheepish step back. 

 

“There, don’t you make an attractive couple?  Embarrassed, both looked at each other and the people around them.  “Why don’t you consummate it for us?”

 

“Wait, what?” they both more or less said.  “Consummate? Continued Laura, “You mean…”

 

“I want you two to fuck!”

 

Gasps were heard all around until interrupted by a loud “No!” from Matthew.  “I mean…” he continued in a shakier voice, “I’m married!” and he held up his right hand presumably so show a wedding ring Wanda couldn’t see. 

 

“You’re married? Part of you doesn’t look married.” Her finger couldn’t do much more than point at him generally but it was clear what part to which she was referring.  “So what if you are, anyway.”

 

“I have a boyfriend!” Laura chimed in. 

 

“Of course, you do darling, but I don’t care.  And you…” The slight shift in her blue eyes indicating she was now referring to Matthew, “…don’t you think your wife will understand given the circumstances?

 

Matthew glanced at Laura for a second and thought for a second.  But then replied, “No, I just can’t do it”

 

“Well OK, I understand.”  Wanda replied sympathetically, and then added to the room in general, “Must be a young marriage!” She reached her left hand down toward him, thumb and index finger extended as if intending to grasp him when in the last moment the tip of the finger bent and contacted the pad of the thumb.  Matthew had less than a second to recognize the “flick” configuration before him before the flick occurred.  His body ruptured immediately upon impact, splattering blood to the right and left before flying across the office and splattering spectacularly against an inside wall.

 

Laura joined the rest of the office in crying out in shock but cut it short when she heard her name.  “There, there, Laura…” Wanda continued in her sympathetic voice  “Just because Matthew chose to die a horrible death rather than have sex with you, I wouldn’t take it personally.”

 

As Laura fell to her knees sobbing, Wanda turned to the men again.  “So, which of you guys would like to fuck Laura?”  The speed of action differed, but all of them raised a hand.”  “See?  It turns out you are quite popular after all!  So, who should it be? You choose!”

 

Laura raised her head from the floor, and sobbed out: “What? No, I can’t!  Please, no!”

 

“OK, just this once, I’ll make the choice.”  Her massive boobs retreated back outside the building as she stepped back and bent down to look at the men again from a more horizontal angle.  She decided to choose strictly by penis size, and there was an obvious winner.  It belonged to a middle-aged but reasonably well-preserved guy with a nice head of grey hair.

 

“How about this well-hung silver fox here.”

 

“Oh shit!” when he realized that she was talking about him.  It seemed like she had been looking at him but it was difficult to tell, yet he knew he fit the description.  Staying down, Wanda brought her right arm across and grasped him from behind, raising him only slightly as she brought him across the floor. 

 

This time his last name came first through the increasingly jumbled thoughts of the co-workers.  Mr. Grayson!  Though someone also provided the first name.  Lukas Grayson looked at Wanda’s face at the beginning of his little trip, then looked at Laura’s and then turned his head to the grotesque mess that was Matthew Egan.

 

Wanda placed him so close to Laura his now half-mast member almost touched her.  Laura looked down at the big thing and stepped back looking at him in fear, which was more from the circumstance than his length, though it was bigger than she had ever had.  He was a boss but not of her department and she didn’t know him well, which might be better.

 

“OK, you two.  Get to it”

 

He stepped forward and gently took her hand.  She was indeed lovely, sexy even, being fully naked and all.  He certainly had seen her about the office and noticed her attractiveness as any man would have, but he couldn’t feel any real desire in this situation. Only the need to follow orders.  Yet how does he do that without…raping her?

 

He gave her an almost fatherly look.  “OK, I guess you will need to lay down here…” he pointed to a spot in the floor relatively free of debris. She attempted to clear the terror from her face and tried to adopt a similar procedural demeanor as she first lowered to her knees, then brought her feet forward so she was sitting on the carpet feet straight forward and together.  “OK”  He kneeled down in front of her, straddling her legs. Softly he said  “You are going to have to…(he almost said “spread”)… separate your legs. “

 

“Oh...yes of course.” came her neutral but shaky voice.  One side at a time, his and her knees traded places. They were both looking at his cock now, which was losing some of its…boldness.  He realized he needed to build up some sexual desire for her if this was going to happen and not have him end up like…he stopped himself from looking over toward poor Egan.  Her quite lovely body sure wasn’t a deterrent for the cause, but the cause itself was.  And as attractive as her face was, and as delightfully shaped as her breasts were, he was not about to kiss the former or reach out for the other.

 

“OK” he said, but did nothing.  “OK” he said again. 

 

“Waiting” came a booming voice from above.

 

Laura’s face had transitioned from fear to resolve when they changed their leg position and now it changed again to one of grim determination.  “Alright let’s get this over with!” she said forthrightly as she bent forward and reached toward his cock. “Just what a man wants to hear.” He replied with a risk of humor that surprised even himself.  But it seemed to work as he spotted a faint trace of smile on her face just before her hand made contact. Her eyebrows raised ever so slightly wrapped her hands around it just beyond the head and tugged it with a noticeable degree of force. 

 

‘She really does want to get this over with!’ he thought, and his cock responded quickly to her action stiffening and thickening almost immediately to a point where her petite fingers and thumb could no longer connect around it. He awkwardly knee-walked toward her two steps and then more awkwardly lean forward into her upper body to get his cock low enough to make entry.  Laura seemed at first, reluctant to lie back as needed but then did so at least to the point of resting on her left elbow.  Now, more or less in the right position, he paused, said “OK” yet again and with her determined guidance made a tentative entry.

 

“Go ahead” she whispered, and he slowly pushed forward.

 

“Oh! She said in whispered alarm.  He was indeed bigger than she was used to.  Lukas stopped immediately, but she recovered immediately and whispered “It’s OK. Slowly completing a somewhat shallow stroke, he himself couldn’t help but notice that though understandably dry, she was wrapped tighter around his cock than he had felt since maybe the first year of his marriage; definitely before the kids.  He was at the risk of enjoying this.

 

“That’s a start” came the booming voice.

 

“We’re going to have to do this a few times.”  He whispered. 

 

“It’s OK, really. She may want you to cum.”  She replied maintaining the determined expression.

 

He slowly pulled out and back in still slowly, but faster than last time, which felt pretty good, he hated to admit.  Her eyes widening in response didn’t hurt.  That happened a lot before he was married.  With an eyes-up reference to the giant woman, he replied,  “And she always gets what she wants.”

 

They were fucking, which was all that Wanda wanted from them at the moment.  And she now wanted the same from everyone else.  The majority of them were gawking at the couple’s activities, Lucas’s undeniably big boner going in and out being the undeclared star of the show.  For Wanda, it was probably the first time all day, she looked at someone who wasn’t looking back.

 

When she looked down on this office for the first time, there were about 25-30 of the tiny office drones with the males outnumbering the females close to 2-1.  That probably was more a function of who remained to watch the giant woman vs who fled, than the office’s actual gender distribution.  Since then, she had diminished the male majority significantly, but not entirely.

 

“OK, it is now time for the rest of you!”  She announced simply “…to do the same!”  She added, since several genuinely were not following her meaning.  “It will be ladies’ choice, so gals…choose your partner.”  She then added, “And for you guys who don’t get chosen, don’t despair, you can be my date.”

 

One of the buxom Latina girls and another lighter-haired girl walked without hesitation and took the hands of two appropriate-looking male partners, suggesting already existing relationships.  The rest of the women just stood there staring at the men, in disbelief of what they were asked to do. 

 

“Come on girls, we don’t have all day, let’s get this party started!  And isn’t nice to see the whole package for a change?”

 

It probably wasn’t nice at all but it certainly was a unique opportunity.  Not only had they seen every guy’s package, but they had seen them all erect. 

 

“Come on girls, bad things happen to those who wait!”  With clear imagery of what “bad things” could mean, some women tentatively moved forward.  A heavy blond chose a tall guy, the other curvy Latina hurried over to choose a bland white guy who was still erect, and on it went until there were two remaining sobbing middle-aged women, one tall, one short. To the right, there were four guys left.  Wanda probed the women’s minds a bit and found the expected anxiety plus something else. They were concerned that not picking someone was handing them a death sentence.

 

“Ladies, don’t worry, I won’t hurt my dates.” Wanda reassured them.  “Promise!”  she added, wondering if she would keep it.  She then reached down with both hands, picked up two guys and set them down in front of each of the remaining ladies.  “Here!  These were the guys you were considering; I just closed the deal.”

 

So now she had ten couples, buck naked, staring back and forth between each other and her.  “OK folks, I’m sure you all know how to do it.”  And then after a pause added: “If you don’t just take notes from those two”.  Laura and Lukas had probably done the deal by now, but were still going through the motions, afraid to draw her attention by stopping.

 

Everyone slowly brought themselves down to the carpet and actually did appear to mimic the initial couple’s awkward moves.  Everyone configured toward the default missionary position.  Wanda took the moment to wonder for the first time, why she was even making them do this.  The answer, of course was because she could.  The thought occurred to her, so she made it happen. It wasn’t all that different from her magic.  Power is power no matter the form.  A better person than her wouldn’t it abuse so.  But you know what?  There is no better person than her.  No one else could come close to doing any of this.  In this league, she was as good as it got.

 

There were still two guys left standing.  Literally.  Rather than become her sex partners, they became her eyes.  She took over both their minds and starting looking upon the bobbing couples from their eyes. 

 

That was how she noticed it.  A couple to her left had laid down with their heads toward Wanda.  They were older, maybe both in their forties and from her angle appeared to be following orders.  But as seen from the other side by her “remote cam”, he may have been lifting his butt up and down, but his dick was on flopping on top of her, not in her.

 

Wanda didn’t even bother to see if others were doing the same.  Instead, she quickly brought her left hand down by the couple, who both flinched and stopped in response.  With her thumb, she rolled them so they were on their side, face to face and picked them up with her thumb and fingers on their backs.  She held them about 10-15 feet above the floor, palm facing downward so the couple was fully visible to everyone below.  Both attempted screams but had trouble inhaling sufficiently to do it.

 

“Everyone, excuse the interruption, but it is important to tell you that these two of your friends thought they could trick me.  They were faking it, and actually thought I wouldn’t know.”  Wanda rolled them with her thumb into the crook of her fingers, then curled all her fingers around the bodies and pressed them back in on themselves.  Brief squeals were replaced by a squelching sound to announce the complete squashing of the two bodies followed by the pronounced squirts of blood into her palm and on the two sides.

 

“They couldn’t bring themselves to fuck each other.  Now they are together forever!”  Wanda flicked her wrist and tossed the bloody indistinct cylinder of flesh forward into the wreckage of the building’s former upper floors.  “I’m assuming there will be no more faking from any of you!  Now get back to it!”

 

And they did.  And through the eyes of her hosts, it was clear everyone was doing their best to make it real.  Their best was pretty awful.  If the women weren’t terrified to the point of catatonic of what they had just seen, they were sobbing.  Two of them threw up almost in the literal sense of the term since they were on their backs, before they and their partners tried to ignore it and resume.  The men weren’t much better.  Many of them were soft and flopping out and desperately employing their fingers to poke themselves back in.  All in all ,it was the worse fucking display of…fucking she had ever seen.

 

And yet, they were all trying so hard, she couldn’t really punish them for it.  Well actually she could.  She didn’t have anyone to answer to, so she could do whatever she wanted, and frankly she did have a distinct urge to bring her big breasts down and crush the entire pathetic lot of them and be on her way.  But she didn’t.  Because she thought of something else.

 

What was missing…well a lot of things, but primarily: lust, passion, desire… the entire emotional package…and she could provide it.  Their minds were small and weak she could flood them so full with those emotions it would shoot from their ear as their heads spun. 

 

So, she did.  But only to the women.  Suddenly, they became the most lustful, passionate and horniest beings on the planet.  The energy level increased exponentially.  The men, had no idea what to make of it, but of course they had no choice but to just go with it.  Soft cocks were rigorously hardened by hand, mouths or other means.  At least six of the couples rolled around with the women riding on top.  The two extra men were quickly pulled into the fray as well, getting hand or blow jobs from the ladies as they rode their partners below.

 

And that is how Wanda left them.  Humping so hard that many didn’t even notice her absence.  She would have them continue in that state for the next 10 minutes, and then suddenly take it all away leaving the women confused, shocked and/or horrified by their actions.  No telling how it would leave the men.

End Notes:

 

How is this going for you?  Are you disappointed because she is smaller?  Or is the greater interaction with her victims a good thing?  Let me know!

Civic Action by Overwhelmed

To her right was where she had been, so she turned to her left.  There were police there as well, but instead of engaging in tragically futile attacks, they had set up a laughably futile roadblock; about a hundred yards away.

 

Or maybe not.  Because upon further observation, it appeared that they were actually engaged in keeping people away from her.  One wouldn’t think that would be an issue, but apparently, she had been playing with her office workers long enough that her immediate surroundings seemed less threatening and that there were some looky-loos who couldn’t help but want a closer view.  There was a much bigger crowd much further away who considered several hundred feet away a safe distance.

 

‘They’re complacent.  It’s clearly time to get back to terrorizing the city at large with a little widespread slaughter.’  Wanda thought, but there was going to be a sexual component as well, because she couldn’t project lust to the women in the office without feeling some of it herself. 

 

One step toward the crowd’s direction was enough to cause them to disperse. Many started running down the road away from her as expected, but several also ran to either side, heading to building entrances.  With another step, Wanda shot her right fist into the building next to the one which she had spent so much time.  Subsequent fore & aft arm motion destroyed enough of the floors she punched, that the upper floors collapsed into the lower floors bring much of the building down.

 

There was another tall building across the street and giving in to her imposed lust, Wanda stepped toward it and let her breasts crash against, and then into it, pushing them in all the way.  Everything gave way as though the building were constructed of 'Nilla Wafers.  Wanda loved the feeling, and she rose to her toes and arched her back, driving the massive breasts upward through a couple of more floors.  This tilted the upper building outward until it toppled and fell along the back side until it crashed on the ground, spreading the destruction into the building’s first three floors.

 

The people running to the buildings got the message:  Buildings are not safe!  And suddenly more people were running out of them than had originally ran in.  Another couple of steps, and she was at the road block, where sure enough, some of the cops were shooting at her as if their bullets were going to magically work after none had before.

 

Wanda’s first urge was to stomp down on the shooters and a car or two.  But then, ‘Been there, done that.’  So instead, she simply swung her left foot forward and kicked the cars – and the few shooters who were standing in front of them.

 

Both car and body parts flew well over the fleeing crowd. The vehicle she struck the most solidly, landed just short of the second and more distant crowd and rolled with notable speed into the crowd’s trailing edge.  The other car spun off on a right angle and slammed against a corner building before falling onto two cars stopped at the intersection.  A fire broke out, discouraging any of the people running down the street to veer off to the right down that cross street.  ‘That was good’, Wanda thought.  For she suddenly realized she didn’t want people to escape to the cross streets. She wanted them to run straight down this street, trying to outrun her which of course they can’t.  She wanted them to run to…and she gazed further up the street and saw it. 

 

Several blocks directly ahead, the road formed a “Y” to reveal Bosely Rollan Memorial Plaza.  It was both Phoenix’s shrine to all things military, and effectively the Arizona State Capital building’s front yard.  Once entirely open, an embarrassing level of crime in the Plaza moved the city to control access with a controversial tall, fence around everywhere but car access either side and a big walking entrance from both directly ahead and from the Capital Building. If she could herd the big crowd of people up ahead in the plaza, it wouldn’t be hard to trap them there.

 

The big crowd up ahead was just now reeling from the police car that rolled into them.  Three news helicopters hovered above them anticipating her approach.  For someone intent on terrorizing this city with her actions, this was quite the opportunity.  They wanted a show and she was going to give it to them.

 

The smaller fleeing crowd that had been behind the police barricade was just in front of her.  They were running as fast as they could; their tiny legs stepping and arms pumping notably quicker than hers did now, even as that was much less the leisurely pace they moved when she was a couple of miles tall.  Not that it mattered because their velocity was still ridiculously slow enough that her next step easily came right in the thick of the group.

 

‘Ooooh!’ With their adrenalin pumping and their minds in panic, she really felt the two dozen or so invigorating life-forces from the bodies she squished.  She enjoyed it enough that she shortened her next step to come down on the nearly as dense forward part of the group and felt the glorious instant snuffing of lives again.  It was just nothing but people from heel to toes making this feel proportionally stronger than when she was bigger and took out a over 200 vehicles with each step or later when stepping on the houses.  There was no hardware with these steps, just pure human lives.

 

Wanda bent over and reached down with her hands to gather as many people between them as possible.  Her fingernails toppled people into and over her three-foot high finger tips as her hands closed in.  At about a dozen, the catch was actually disappointing.

 

She wasn’t going to waste any time on this bunch, just provide a little something for the cameras and her libido.  That involved dumping the group just below her neck where they tumbled down across her breasts. 

 

For two of them, the experience was quite short as they rolled off the outside her left breast, and simply fell to the ground.  One man rolled in the same way off her right, but his fall was interrupted when he landed on her arm just below the pit of the elbow.  Wanda, with almost instinctive cruelty, bent her arm until the man was crushed against her bicep.  She then snapped her arm straight, catapulting the lifeless body in a high arc, before landing on a car 400 feet in front of her.

 

The four people who landed on top of her breasts did their best at remaining up there, and they may have had a chance if Wanda hadn’t continued walking, which gave her breasts just enough bounce to bump them down the increasingly sloped surface until they rolled off the end.  On both sides there were attempts to grab hold of a nipple to save themselves.  A man on the left breast succeeded and watched as the man behind him rolled down to the inside and dropped down.  He too, didn’t fall directly to the ground, bouncing instead, upon her upper left leg as it swung forward before making his final arc to the ground.  A man on the right breast also succeeded in grabbing the nipple to stop his fall, until the woman above him fell face first on top of him forcing him to lose his grip. They fell together to the ground.

 

Then, there were the five that found themselves between her breasts.  The good news for them, was while they ranged from one and a half to two of Wanda’s finger widths in height, they stood in the gap between her big breasts at their base which was only about one finger width or about three feet.  So, nobody simply fell through.  The bad news was that Wanda was not standing upright, she was walking upright, so the gap varied from as high as six feet to practically none at all.  The man and woman who were first to fall into the gap had to constantly adjust and every time the breasts went wide, they slipped down a bit.  That was exacerbated by the fact that the two of them had three people on top of them.

 

Wanda had just caught the man and woman who had fallen from her nipple in her right hand, when she turned her attention to the group sinking ever deeper in her precarious cleavage.

 

At this point there were three people at the mid-point between her breasts, which they tried their best to maintain since the angles would be more difficult to deal with if they dropped any further.  Wanda wasn’t sweating but they were, both from their activity and the heat generated by the two mansion-size orbs, not to mention the ever-present Phoenix sun.

 

“What a cute little group you are! Let me give you a hug!” And with that, Wanda tensed up her chest and brought her biceps against the outside of each breast.  The three people forming the bridge resisted as effectively as ants between two leather-wrapped wrecking balls. The two women above them both managed to get upright and “just” have their legs crushed and ribs cracked.

 

Without missing a step in her walking pace, Wanda moved her arms out and rotated her shoulders back.  The two women fell through the bloody goo and viscera of their brief colleagues to land on the open palm of a hand that already contained a man and woman.  With their injuries, the pain from the impact was beyond excruciating and both women hovered just this side of consciousness as the big hand made an abrupt decent.

 

“Well you four have rounded second base, it’s time to slide into third.  Or maybe home, depending on how you look at it.”  Her hand tilted as it approached her pubic area and all four tumbled into the crook of her fingers just before they were pushed up against the soft, wet folds of her inner labia. One of the injured women finally lost consciousness as the fingers moved back and forth nudging the bodies two at a time into her vast, warm vagina.

 

Less than 30 seconds after she pushed the last head, two finger sections deep in her cavern, she forgot all about them.  It had just been a show for the helicopter cameras.  Her objective was to terrorize the people of Phoenix after all, and it took more than just stepping on people to get across her complete disregard for them, particularly those who thought her shrinking down from her former building-fucking size was some kind of courtesy. 

 

A consequence of her “intimate” size was that not everyone in Phoenix could look upon her directly anymore, so they would be glued to their TVs. And of course, not just them, as she was, if you excuse the pun, the biggest story in the world right now.  Anyone in the world, awake and with a television, or a computer with wi-fi was likely watching her through one of those helicopter cameras.

 

The Guild sure was.  She had already been getting mental pings from various members of those Eurotrash has-beens.  At first, they pleaded with her to stop.  That turned to warnings which then turned to threats.  She told everyone of them to essentially “Fuck-off” and then blocked them. 

 

They were silent now.  They had nothing.  At some point when she was done here, they will come after her, but Wanda wasn’t worried.  If those sorry fops hadn’t spent all their time protecting and bolstering their position and instead used it to advance the art as she had, things may have been different.  But as it is, none of them could touch her and she will happily squash them when they try; metaphysically or just plain physically.

 

Wanda was leaving the heart of downtown so the height of the buildings was diminishing down to around 5-6 stories – rarely reaching as high as her knees.  Again, to make sure the crowd didn’t consider ducking into side buildings a safe option, she started abusing the buildings to her left and right, only this time, she had to rely on her feet.

 

She kicked her foot through the building her right and then turned and stomped down through five stories of the one on the left.  She then stepped down on the multi-level parking lot, bent down to grab as much rubble and vehicles as she could between both hands and tossed it all into the buildings in front of her.

 

It was having the desired effect.  Not only did the crowd keep heading down the road, but people were flowing from the entrances of the buildings to join them.

 

Spying more cross streets offering avenues of escape, she bent down and grabbed an abandoned delivery truck and tossed it toward the next cross street the crowd was approaching.  With more than a little telekinetic help, it landed right on target, discouraging anyone from making that right turn, particularly when an intense thought of “Heat!” on her part caused the wreckage to burst in flames.  Three cars in her right hand messily did the same for the left side of the same intersection this time bursting into flame as they flew through the air. 

 

Already looking to the next block, she took a step and reached down to grab a moving van with its’ rear doors open, boxes and furniture were grouped on the sidewalk next to it, but of course, no sign of the movers.  Glancing at the apartment building to her right, she thought.  ‘Either they stayed one day too long, or chose the worse move-in day ever.’  Wanda watched all of the large van’s contents pour out of the rear as she swung the vehicle up.  The last item out of the van was a little human mover, and Wanda watched with amusement as he fell, flapping his arms and legs until he became one with a smashed chest of drawers on the ground.  The moving van became the next flaming missile to block a side exit.  

 

There were a few more blocks between the crowd and the plaza, and the vehicle tossing was getting a bit tedious.  A moment’s consideration brought forth a better alternative.  Looking at the running crowd, now several blocks long, she sent forth a wide-spread thought projection.  “Go to the plaza!”  The plaza is safe!”  “Go to the plaza!”  The plaza is safe!” 

 

There was no rational reason why the plaza would be safe, but she didn’t need one.  No one in the crowd was thinking too analytically at the moment.  If their instinct told them the Plaza was safe, then that is where they would go.  And if everyone else was headed to the same, there must be a good reason for it.

 

People already on the cross streets had been spared her directive.  And indeed she spotted several of them peeking around the corner building at her approach.  Their thinking was sound enough.  From basically since she had shrunk down, she had been coming straight down this one city street, so it figured she would continue to do so and they could just watch her walk on by.

 

It made sense.  Until it didn’t.  She raised her leg to the building on the right and gave it a push kick about two-thirds toward the far edge. The structure beyond her foot collapsed down onto the cross-street burying onlookers. 

 

Wanda did the same to the other side and then repeated the action at every cross street she encountered.  It gave her something to do as she steadily herded the growing crowd into the plaza.  It was slow-going to not overtake them before the crowd made their way into the fenced park.  Wanda gathered a pile of vehicles and dumped them on top of the entrance to prevent it from becoming an exit, setting them on fire for good measure.

 

Her next move seemed to validate everyone’s “the plaza is safe” directive by not entering the park.  The road came to a “Y” splitting into one way streets that went to either side of the plaza.  Wanda followed the right arm of the road as and seemed to ignore the park completely.  Instead, she walked along the road as it bordered the north side of the Plaza and then to the Capital Complex on the next block. 

 

The complex was a relentlessly symmetrical cluster of six buildings.  In the center was the original 3-story granite capitol building, now a museum, with its copper domed rotunda and grand pillared portico facing the plaza.  A T-shaped addition behind the original, mimicking it’s architecture resulted in the overall building being H-shaped as seen from above, which was certainly Wanda’s perspective.  Outside all four corners of the old building were four modern ones.  Flanking it on the front were the wide, square 3-sory meeting halls for the two legislative houses.  Outside each rear corner were the long, rectangular brown 2-story legislative office buildings and between them sitting proud was the modern nine-story Capital Executive Tower, which included the Governor’s office on the top floor.

 

Wanda noticed that the flags were flown at half-staff and wondered if that indicated that they knew of the fate of their Governor and his having been buried alive in urine-saturated mud earlier in the morning.  Of course, the flag status could simply be in recognition of the likely tens of thousands or so Arizonans she had stepped on, shit upon, fucked, or otherwise sent beyond this earthly coil.  She was about to add to her tally.

 

Wanda’s goal was to drive the people in these buildings east to the plaza as well, so the first thing she did was push her foot into the north end of the of the north building until the wall collapsed, blocking the exit.  She swung around the west side until she got to the south edge of the three buildings and collapsed the loading dock on that side in the same way, before doubling back to the west side of the Executive Building.  It had only one exit on the west side and people were already flowing from it toward the parking lot before they quickly found themselves in the space between the grounds and the sole of her left foot. A split-second later and there was no space between those two.  Just crushed human.  Her right foot then sheared off the façade above the west entrance until it too was blocked.

 

She actually had no specific plan beyond this point.  She could flatten the structure easily enough but her intent was force people out of it.  Therefore; her goal was not so much to destroy it as fuck with it.  And with that thought, the idea came to her.  The building didn’t quite reach her mid-thigh.  She brought her left foot right down into the low building to the left of the taller one, her foot crashing through the roof.  She then swung her right foot down through the roof of the identical building on the right.  That left her straddling the executive building with her inner thighs rubbing deeply into the left and tight roof edges.  She then proceeded to rock the structure to her left and right.  It crackled and swayed, glass shattered and granite cracked all around it but the structure basically remained intact.

 

A wide cover over the walkway connecting the tower to the H-shaped building prevented her from viewing the people pouring out of the east exit but she could see the small clusters of people deciding instead to escape north and south from the covered walkway, probably to break-free from the crowd slogging forward.  The group headed to the right appeared first, and then the left.  She waited a second, and then shuffled her right foot forward collapsing the outer 3-story wall and creating a horizontal avalanche of rubble that buried the lead escapees.  Some of the people running to the left turned to see what happened behind them before all of them met the same fate from her left foot.

 

Presumably everyone from the Executive Tower was hurriedly making their way directly into the next building now, but again, the covered walkway was blocking her view.  Wanda was tempted to bend down and sweep the cover away, but to do so would just disrupt the flow of people she had worked to create.  Instead, she put her body on a kind of automatic side-to-side sway and simply remote-viewed herself down by the walkway.  Sure enough, there was a constant flow of government employees fleeing from one building to the next.

 

She had come with the intention of terrorizing the people of Phoenix and it was clear she was succeeding with this group as she looked with satisfaction at the terrified expressions on everyone’s face as they shuffled by.  But of course, that would be the case with her big naked body doing mild aerobics with the weakening nine-story building just behind them.  How wonderful it would be to have everyone in the entire city just as terrified all at the same time. 

 

She could probably do it.  Maybe grow to over twice her former height.  Five miles tall! And then lay foreword over the whole city like she is about to do a push up.  That would do it.  She imagined everyone looking up in the deep shadowed light at whatever part of her body was over them, sure that she would come down and crush them and have absolutely nowhere to run.  And then she wouldn’t resist doing those pushups, and watching her big breasts crashing down on the buildings, wiping out a square mile or more just by themselves.

 

But that would be later, if at all. Her current plans involved herding as many of these people as possible out into the plaza and it was apparent that the flow of people emerging from the tall building was starting to peter out.

 

She restarted her thought broadcast mantra: “Go to the plaza, it is safe in the plaza!”  To further motivate any stragglers, Wanda increased her rocking of the building, which amplified the crumbling of its upper sides against her inner thighs.  Almost instinctively she bent her knees more, bringing the weight of her ass down upon the roof.  The roof gave way as did much of the ninth floor.

 

Enjoying the feeling of the crumbling building under her ass, Wanda bent her knees further, bringing the building down floor by floor until the upper half had crashed its way through the lower half. 

 

Wanda was now turning her attention to the building before her.  She imagined that most people were running straight through to exit on the far side with the occupants of this building joining them in their escape.  Indeed, she could see them flowing out of the old capital and scurry across the small green space between the two legislative halls.

 

To motivate anyone staying in the building before her, she reached down between her legs and grabbed some rubble from the wreck of the tower and started tossing the pieces into the 4-story structure.  Any exertion on her part caused the pieces to crash through roof.  One managed to start a fire.

 

Wanda got bored with this after half a minute and decided to do something else.  With the recent thought of her breasts crashing down on blocks of buildings still lingering, she settled for a single building at the moment. Bending over, the firm globes barely altered their shaped as they rested for just a moment on the roof before it caved in.

 

She let her ass further crush one building as her breasts pulverized another.  This  positioned her head over the copper dome of the old building.  One hand was free, so she dug her nails around the edge of the dome and yanked it off as one piece.  She tossed it to grounds in front of the legislative hall to her right with the grand chandelier hanging from the dome center, trailing behind as some kind of tail,  Wanda smiled as it landed on several fleeing people.

 

Peering through the hole left by the dome, she saw through the circular balconies of the third and second floors down to the state seal on the ground floor.  A mass of people was running across the Arizona State Seal painted in the floor, heading to the front exit, most not even noticing the museum’s new sunroof and the giant blue eye peering through it.

 

At this point, Wanda had bent forward to the point that for support, she bought her hands down into the north and south wings of the old building, her hands instantly crashing through the roof and all three floors.  Bringing her knees down to the ground, she was now effectively on all fours as she lifted her ass from the former tower, now a pile of rubble not much higher than the two-story buildings on either side.

 

There was still a light trailing stream of people staggering through the relatively intact center of the old capital building when Wanda started crawling forward.  She bent her elbows so that her breasts plowed through the roof down to the ground.  A titillating display of her power she certainly no longer needed to prove but enjoyed doing anyway.  That was followed of course, by the comprehensive destruction from the forward thrust of each knee and upper leg as she basically crawled through the old building.  Once again, dust from the destruction of the granite, brick, and dozens of other materials billowed all around her.  The dust combined with the smell of the smoke from the fire she caused reminded her of walking through her burning home, the incident that sparked this entire event.

 

Though that fire was her original motivation for taking revenge on the city of Phoenix, she had to admit that the loss of a faux Mediterranean McMansion and a middle-aged cat, as fond as she was of the latter, had long passed as justification for the death and destruction she had caused.  This was, in modern terms, a power trip; a grand and glorious power trip! 

 

Not to discount it as some bratty spontaneous emotional outburst.  This was a long time in coming.  All her life she has been superior to those around her.  She had powers they didn’t. She could manipulate them with ease.  At first it was just with her mind, then mind and body.  She was stronger, smarter, more athletic, more beautiful, and simply more capable than anyone.  Compared to her, humankind was really pretty pathetic.  And though she thrived as a result, it was always in the shadows, in their world.  Never just doing something, but rather always cloaking it in some way, going to lengths to pass off her abilities as the result of something else.

 

Well, she was sick of it.  It was time to use the power she had, and not subjugate herself to these inferior beings. So what if they lose their lives?  Lots of cattle, chickens, pigs and fish lose their lives filling bellies every day.  No difference.  She again reminded herself that she was so above them in every way her giant size was simply representative of her proper place.  Their rules their laws, their morals, none of them apply to her.  How could they?

 

And that goes for those morons in the Guild as well.  Compared to humans, they were somewhat superior, but nothing compared to her.  Their rules had no more hold on her than the humans’.  In fact; she probably enjoyed defying those pretentious bitches best of all. 

Invasion of the Unwilling Body Snatcher by Overwhelmed

She was no longer alone in her head as the Guild had renewed its confrontation with her.  Before, it was several voices and she flicked them away one-by one.  This time it was one voice and it was male.  Even with no physical voice, that was obvious.  Males were rare in the guild and for good reason.  No male had ever been born with enhanced abilities, and witches who chose to replace their bodies with a male one, often lost their abilities; keeping most from even trying.  But this one was one of the exceptions. Born several centuries ago, she had the most powerful telepathic powers of her time.  Why she chose replace her body with a male one was never clear, but her abilities were powerful enough to beat the gender switch and subsequently propel “him” to the upper echelons of the Guild.

His name was Belkan, and Wanda knew him mostly by his esteemed reputation and extreme arrogance. He was indeed, their telepathic champion which was proving skilled enough that she couldn’t swat him away like the others as he ranted away at her in Latin. She chose to ignore him instead.

Wanda continued crawling until only her lower legs remained within the rubble of the old government building.  She placed a hand on the inner edge of the roofs of the still intact legislative buildings on each side to assist in standing up.  Though the walls crumbled as she applied her weight, their resistance did offer a little support in standing back up.

Her destruction had created a massive cloud of dust, but the weather was on her side as the wind had shifted to a more northern direction.  That was good because she did not want the view in front of her obscured.  Not when she looked down and saw the plaza simply packed to the walls with people.  It was faces mostly.  A sea of bright flesh-colored dots all looking up at her in surprising stillness.

“So, I guess the plaza wasn’t all that safe after all.” She said smiling down at them with a classic hands-on-hips pose. 

At that point, collective thought of almost everyone in the packed mob was: ‘No this isn’t safe at all!  And why did I think it would be?’ as they craned their necks to take in her entire oversexed, naked presence.  The overhead sun accentuating every single curve on her gleaming body.  Only a handful thought to wonder how she could craw through a collapsing building, and rise up from a cloud of dust and emerge without so much as a smudge.

“It’s been quite a day, but you all did get off work early, so let’s relax and have fun!”

The crowd remained largely still until she took a step forward and they moved back in kind.  Actually, stating that they compressed would be a more accurate description, but it was enough that the edge of the crowd closest to her, was able to push back about six feet.  A few saw the futility of it and bravely ran forward, and toward her to reach the entrance, whereupon they darted sideways along the outside of the fence to get away.

The first four or five actually did get away.  Those following them met the underside of her toes. Wanda was careful not to damage the fence with either foot as she trapped the bodies.  For a moment she just held them in place, but eager to deal with the larger crowd, she bent her toes downward and crushed them all flat; their curtailed wails of pain hopefully sending the right message to anyone else thinking of escaping.

The fence blocked the crowd’s view of what happened, but they could guess, and it only reinforced how trapped and helpless they were.

Trapped and helpless.  Indeed, they were, and Wanda relished the thought as she contemplated her next move.  She had a few in mind.  All of them, were, well…messy.  She wondered what percentage would survive.

“They should all survive!  You must stop this!”  Belkan’s voice seem louder in her mind, and this was the first time he responded to her thoughts rather than just rant about breaking the natural order, bringing danger upon all magical people, along with threats of all the torment they would foist upon her.

She ignored him by addressing the people again:  “You are all just so cute, I really need to have a better look”

With her feet still up against the fence on each side, she took a slight step back and brought her feet closer together.  Bending her knees, she then came down to a kneeling position, with her knees and upper shins mercilessly squashing dozens of people at the forward edge of the crowd.

“This is outrageous!  You must stop this at once!” Belkan managed to shout in her mind. ‘Damn! He is really getting annoying’ Wanda thought as she reached down and picked up a random guy from the crowd between her knees.  He may have been a white man in his forties, but he was red in the face as he yelled in panic.  Actually, the red was mostly blood splatter from her knee impacts, but no matter, as Wanda was focusing not on the color of his head but its size.  It was somewhere between the size of a peppercorn and a pea, and back in Belgium, the head issuing the ongoing Latin tirade in her mind wasn’t any bigger.  Compared to her, he literally was a pea-brain and she was damned if she was going to let him get the best of her anymore.

With that sense of fortitude, she went into her own mind, pictured Belkan’s consciousness, wrapped it with her own and threw it into the mind of the man between her thumb and finger and trapped him there.

The expression pf the man on her hand immediately changed from terror to confusion as he looked around him and took in the perspective of his new host. That shifted to utter astonishment as looked straight ahead at her giant smiling face, and struggled unsuccessfully to free his mental self.

“Sorry but appearances to the contrary, there isn’t room in this head for the both of us,  so its time you go back to the puny, pathetic thing you are.” As she spoke, she brought up her right hand and caught his left arm between her thumb and forefinger.  She did the same with her left hand, suspending him between in between.

The crowd was surprised to hear her talking to the man she seemed to pick up at  random as though she knew him.  Some hoped that having found this person, she would leave the rest of them alone.

Belkan cried out as her grip on his arms increased slightly.

“What’s the matter?  The great telepath master is trapped in a body not of his choosing?  It must be tearing you apart!!” With that, she pulled on his arms, enough that his left arm was completely pulled apart from his body.  He screamed out in pain as blood issued prodigiously from the empty socket. 

“Well that was disarming wasn’t it?”  She giggled at her joke, though it was a shame he probably didn’t hear it through his own screaming.

She tossed the arm aside, grabbed his lower left leg, and then did the same with her other hand.  Weaken from trauma of his arm “Belkan” collapsed at the knees and now hung upside down.

Wanda slowly started to pull the legs further apart.  She realized this would likely kill him, or rather kill the body, where upon his consciousness would be released and revert back to Belkan’s own body.  She wasn’t done with him yet, so she shot a glance down at the crowd.  A little beyond her left knee, she took notice of a prominent head of bright blond hair among the sea of dark-haired heads. That would work.

Somehow “Belkan” managed to yell even louder than before, as the legs were pulled far past their comfort level.  Retaining him as long as she could, her left hand pulled its leg off in a particularly messy fashion.  As blood poured out of the body, she felt his felt his consciousness fading fast, so she took hold of it, scanned beyond her left knee for the blond and shot Belkan’s consciousness into her. 

The man in her hands regained control of what was left of his body just in time for it to die.  Normally, when she inhabited someone’s body, she could control how much the body’s owner could see, hear, and feel during the time.  Unaccustomed to throwing other people’s consciousnesses into other people’s bodies, she wasn’t sure how much the man experienced of his fatal ordeal.  Not that she cared, and even her current curiosity of the subject was fleeting.  With a flip of her right wrist, she discarded the body, streaming two trails of blood in the air as it flew in an arc past the park into an adjacent parking lot. She turned her attention back to the blond.

The “blond” was suddenly infused with the 542-year-old effectively male mind of someone who had just been on the brink of an excruciating death.  He entered with a scream left over from his previous situation, but curtailed it quickly he saw his complete change of perspective and the pain disappeared.  But the anxiety of that situation remained with him and he began hyperventilating as he frantically took stock of the situation. He was surrounded by hundreds of people pressed against each other.  The loud, jerky actions of the woman’s body he was in attracted surprisingly little attention from those around her.  They had after all, just seen a 300-foot naked giantess pick up some guy near them and pull an arm and leg off of him.  Not everyone is going to react calmly to that.

That his body was female, was immediately apparent, and not novel for him.  In addition to originally being a woman, he had invaded women’s minds countless times over the centuries.  What was novel was that he/she was a half a head taller than most of the people around her.  This was a big woman’s body. 

Everything was relative of course.  The truly big woman was just in front of her.  Wanda’s left knee towered over them and was only about twenty feet away, the rest of her much further back.

But still too close.  He had no idea how he had been rescued from that dismembered body but he wasn’t going to dwell on it.  The moment she flicked his former host body away, Belkan turned around and plowed into the crowd.  Adrenalin surging, the big body  shoved people aside, and down as she made her way step by step.

Wanda turned her attention to the blond woman’s location and saw her painstakingly making her way through the crowd.  The movement made it apparent how tall this woman was.  She looked to be a bit over six feet, just as Wanda’s body normally was.  No wonder she was so easy to spot.

Wanda paused and watched for a moment as the woman slogged and slugged her way into the crowd.  Just when she felt Belkan thinking that he might be successful in getting away, Wanda leaned forward, curled her left fingers leaving just  enough room for one person to stand in the middle of them, and slammed the open fist down around the blond woman.

Everyone adjacent to her was instantly smashed to the ground and liquified while a blood-splattered Belkan was surrounded by a horizontal stack fingers twice her height.  The fingers closed in and Belkan’s Amazonian body was lifted effortlessly.  When they reached eye-level. the fingers opened, exposing Belkan’s newest host body lying face down facing away from his tormentor.  A quick tilt of the hand rolled Belkan over and he/she again viewed Wanda from a familiar perspective.

Wanda took in the shape of the woman who was not so much fat as very curvaceous.  She probably worked pretty hard to keep her weight in check.  “Welcome back to womanhood, Belkin!” 

Quod est indignum! Vos oportet…”

“In English you fool!”  Wanda was tired of internally translating.

That was outrageous!  You have no standing to treat me like that! The Guild will…”

The Guild will be crushed under my heel, or perhaps just my thumb if they mess with me, just as easily as I can crush you!” She interrupted again.

“Providing I choose to”  she added, pausing for a moment.

“Now that you’re a woman again, This is a good opportunity to familiarize yourself with the parts. To start, it is kind of hard to ignore these.”

Wanda rose her hand in an arc toward her left breast and let the woman’s body drop onto it. The woman’s body immediately started sliding to the inside and was thick enough to wedge between them without any pushing in on Wanda’s part.  Wanda wasn’t interested in crushing her just yet, so she plucked the body out and placed it back on up on the center of the breast, but a bit forward so it started sliding down to the nipple.

Belkan caught the nipple but couldn’t stop the momentum of the woman’s body, which was much larger and heavier than what he was used to.  He wound up dangling below the nipple while hanging on for dear life.  But that was just an instinctive action.  Belkan suddenly realized that what he wanted was dear death.  Unable to get out on his own, if the host body died, he would be released, and could retreat to his own body.  He let go…

…and fell onto her palm. “Not so fast my friend, no death for you just yet.  There is so much more for you to explore.  And now comes the most interesting lady part of all.”  Wanda brought the woman’s body down to her vagina, and didn’t even say anything as she pushed her in with her finger.  She barely felt the body within her but still figured she may be able to clinch her muscles and crush the body, before she thought better of it.

“No, that is way too nice a place for you.”  From the look of the woman’s expression, she was not inclined to agree.  “This next part is actually not unique to woman, but for an asshole like you, it Is only appropriate that you get a close look.

As anyone would guess from her words, Wanda brought Belkan around to the left and head first right up to her asshole.  The key here would be to not break the body before it was inside. Wanda’s ass cheeks were already spread a bit from the kneeling position so Wanda relaxed her ass as best as she knew how.  Next, she closed her eyes and gave herself a remote view of the activity and carefully brought the woman’s head up to the anus and with utmost care, shoved it inside.  Arms and legs flailed wildly, but she caught the legs with her thumb and ring finger, her index finger pressed against the ass to keep the body from bending and together they pushed it inside.

In a flash, Wanda decided that even this death was not horrible enough, so she observed Belkan’s consciousness as it struggled and coughed in the noxious air…of which there wasn’t much of, so suffocation was what she would have to monitor.

But that gave her a minute or two, so in the mean-time, she reached forward and grabbed two more people.  Wanda wanted a man and a woman.  What she got was two slender women, one just had short hair.  Off she went into the air with a flick of the wrist and Wanda reached down again for a man.  She brought up a young man in a nice suit and placed him in her left palm by the woman.

Having seen the fate of those proceeding them, these two were the most terrified people in her hand yet.  The woman was young, a girl really, probably not out of her teens.  She was so scared she threw up, to which she had the unexpected courtesy of doing between Wanda’s fingers.  Of course, that meant it landed on some poor schmuck down below.

Belkan struggled, coughed and choked in his foul confinement before remembering again that to die was his goal.  Then came the realization that as awful as this place was, there really was no way to force his death.  Even if he managed to wriggle his way out, in her kneeling position, he would not fall far enough to die.  You can’t really hurry asphyxiation either.  This body was reflexively coughing and gagging and anything else it could do to stave off its demise and he really couldn’t stop it.  Still, the breathing became more labored, and more desperate.  He was starting to feel his consciousness fading.  His connection to the body was slipping away.  Almost there, another second and…

…he found himself in blinding bright light, and on a dry surface as the coolest most refreshing air he had ever experienced washed over his body despite the Phoenix heat.  Merde!!

He was back in her palm in a man’s body wearing a suit, the jacket of which seemed absurdly hot and confining and he frantically started removing it before he even realized he was sharing the palm with someone else.  He then snorted at the girl as he then clawed at his shoes and socks to remove them.  Any kind of confinement was freaking him out.  The girl, scared as she was, couldn’t help but notice the change in the man from a moment before.

“Well, well, nice to have you back my friend.” Again, the girl in the palm and everyone within the sound of her voice were puzzled by her side of the conversation.  The girl was doubly surprised to hear the man next to her answer back in a string of hysterical Latin profanity, none of which she understood but found the language remarkably exotic for such an ordinary looking guy.

“Now, now, don’t’ be rude and speak English so everyone can understand.”

‘Everyone? He thought.  There was just him, the giant woman, who understood him, and this stupid mortal girl next to him, who was of no consequence.  He didn’t even remember the mob below. Such a demand was nonsense and he went back to cursing her in Latin practically foaming at the mouth as he did so.

“My dear Belkan you shouldn’t let your anger consume you so!  That’s my job”

Wanda grabbed his right hand, and forearm between her thumb and finger and lifted him up frighteningly close to her face.  He couldn’t even see the whole face at once. She brought him right up to her nose lowered him slowly.  He was considering the size of her nostrils when his feet suddenly landed on something wet and squishy.  He brought them up by reflex and looked down.  It was her tongue, and it was about the size of a king size bed.  His bent knees now landed on the wet surface and she released his hand, causing him to fall face down.  He attempted to turn around and leap off the end of the tongue and fall to his death but he found difficulty finding traction on the slimy surface and then the end of the tongue curled up and the entire thing retracted into her mouth.

It started with being pressed to the roof of the mouth.  After that, the tongue threw him every which way.  He collided with the top teeth on both sides, and the bottom teeth as well.  He was pressed up against the front teeth and then found himself between the teeth and her cheeks, and through it all he was helpless to either protect himself or kill himself.

Meanwhile, Wanda was planning ahead.  The girl was next and Wanda wanted her naked.  She wanted to tell her to strip off her clothes, but was concerned that the talking may end up killing Belkan prematurely.  She could implant the thought in the girl’s head, but she would have to pierce through the girls’ high emotional state while keeping Belkan trapped and she really didn’t want to risk Belkan slipping away.

An idea occurred to her.  She looked down and found a man with some size to him. After picking him up and putting him in the palm next to the girl, she tapped him in the head and rendered him unconscious.  She then entered his empty head, had him get up, go directly to the girl and in a stoic, zombie-like manner, proceeded to remove her clothes.  She resisted, she hit and kicked and even bit him to no avail.  The man didn’t seem to feel any pain, or show any emotion at all as he removed one piece of clothing after another.  Once he was done, he did not even look at her.  But rather bent down, grabbed the clothes, and simply walked off the edge of her hand and fell into the crowd over a hundred feet below.

Wanda turned her attention back to the man in her mouth.  Holding him up against the roof of her mouth again, she bit her teeth hard against each other a couple of times just to convey to him a sense of their power.  She then maneuvered him to on top of her right molars, but in an angle such that his head was to the inside.  She then brought her upper teeth down slowly stopping just as they contacted his body.  She paused and then resumed again, bringing her teeth down very slowly, feeling one bone break after another, and then another, and another. 

Belkan screamed his loudest until he got to the point where he couldn’t inhale anymore.  Another crack, and another.  It amazed her just how crushed his body could be while he remained alive.  But once again, she felt him fading.  She shoved his head between the teeth with the rest of his body and applied the slightest amount of pressure. Belkan managed to find air for one last anguished scream, before she pulled him from the brink of death once again.

The girl in Wanda’s hand, who had been scared speechless since she was picked up and practically catatonic since being stripped naked, suddenly burst into a scream signaling the transfer.  Wanda let her teeth come together, crushing the head and flattening the body into a bloody mess…a bloody mess she wasn’t really interested in eating.  Looking up from her hand she noticed to her far right, a group forming a human pyramid in an attempt to scale the wall.  Mustering pressure in her mouth, she spat out the messy carcass toward the escapees and with a little telekinetic help, sent the body smacking into the middle of the group with a noticeable splat, collapsing the whole thing.

She turned her attention back to the girl in her hand with what was left of Belkan’s mind. “Was that fun for you?  Did I give you an exciting thrill ride.?”  Wanda’s voice seemed to sweep the scream from the Belkan.  The girl looked up and started babbling incoherently.  Wanda couldn’t even identify what language it was in.  The girl’s slender but unremarkable body exhibited strange jerky motions as she spoke.  Belkan was broken.

“Oh poor dear.  You need to calm down!  Fortunately, I know just the place.  Quiet, secluded, warm, you’ll love it.  And once there, I’ll leave you alone.  Her final act with the Guild’s champion was actually rather anticlimactic.  Wanda grabbed the girl by the foot, raised her over her head, tilted her head back, bright the body close above her mouth and let go.  Unlike like last time she simply swallowed the body whole.  She gulped softly intending to do as little damage as possible to the body as it made its way down to her stomach. She wanted Belkan’s death to be long and slow from her stomach acid, though it is possible she may asphyxiate first from the fowl vapors of her digestive system.  An entirely unpleasant death either way.

Belkan did manage to keep breathing those vapers, which were indeed quite fowl, but that soon became the least of his problems when she decended into a pool of stomach acid that first stung, then burned and then burned intensely as it steadily ate at the flesh, and every time she thrashed with the pain, it got worse. 

Eventually the body died, and his mind returned to his body in Belgrade, surrounded five anxious Guild elite.  But he came back as a babbling lunatic whose crazed but still powerful telepathic mind sent everyone in the room with him into similar degrees of insanity.  Days later, all six had been poisoned to curb the mental and physical damage they were causing.

End Notes:

Sorry for the delay, the next chapters should be added a little more quickly.  Any thoughts?

Party in the Plaza by Overwhelmed

“Well, I finally got him taken care of!” Wanda said to the crowd.  Those paying attention to her words, were entirely confused by the singular and masculine reference after having seen her dispatch several individuals, ending with swallowing a young woman.  More importantly, however was that she had now turned her attention back to them.  Sensing this, she followed up with “I’m sorry he interrupted our time together.  So, what should we do?”  Wanda looked down at the wall-to-wall mass of people and then responded to her own question.  “I know, how about a walk in the park?” 

The thought of her getting up and trampling down on them with her feet was pretty much everyone’s worse fear.  So, it was actually something of a relief when she extended her left hand and started walking her fingers among them.  Of course; even the fingers towered over them, as the height of most people was barely past the first knuckle.  Consequently, the fingers weren’t particularly gentle with those around them.  As the three-foot-wide fingers swung forward in their step, they slammed into people and those who fell, would be “stepped on” with fatal results.  Wanda wasn’t knocking down people and squashing people on purpose as much as she wasn’t avoiding it when it happened. 

From her perspective, there were so many people, that what stood out was where they weren’t.  She had forgotten that this was a sculpture park full of statues of soldiers from this or that war doing heroic things.  Their shiny dark surfaces and immobility made them noticeable.  Nearby were several tall rocks with smooth-cut sides upon which was engraved the names of Arizonans who died in various battles.  And then there was a pair of big cannon barrels, an anchor, and the main mast from the USS Arizona that had been sunk at Pearl Harbor.  It was all one big wet kiss to all things military. 

Wanda, of course had encountered plenty of military earlier in the day, and made short work of them each time.  ‘How long before all their names would be added here?’, she thought as she recalled the many men in uniform under her foot when she brought her foot down on the three buildings on the east edge of downtown, and then back to this morning and her first military encounter in the desert, and how basically took out the combat units of an entire base by growing and rolling over.  It would be a really long list.  Perhaps she should make room for it. 

Some of those name-filled stones were near her strolling fingers.  Her left forefinger “stepped” on one.  It disappeared into a small pile of powder and the names disappeared with it. One after another, connected by a blood-lined path, the stones were no more.  The statues were next, though this time she used a different finger.  One-by-one, brave heroes cast in iron, and frozen in feats of daring-do became misshapen metal lumps due to the downward pressure of her pinkie.

Her hand left the ground for the first time and headed over to the anchor. Some people who had climbed on it to evade her walking fingers leaped off as she picked it up by the big chain draped over it.  She swung it in circles a few times, enjoying the perceptible weight of it, before letting go.  It soared over the heads of the crowd for about 70 feet before crashing into them.  The heavy iron pulverized bodies as it sailed onto the ground and crushed more as it rolled on the ground, its awkward shape causing it to zig and zag unpredictably before coming to a stop.

There! Finally, she had done something to take advantage of the crowded captive audience she had worked to create. It was just the smallest of beginnings though, and Wanda was thinking ahead.

Since she had dropped to her knees, Wanda had been sitting on her ankles which were close together. Technically, there was room between them for any one of the tiny people to get though, but no one risked it.  But when Wanda leaned forward ostensibly to look at the anchor carnage, she swung lower legs to be roughly parallel to one another  leaving a clear open path of escape between her legs.  No one reacted at first.  With her huge pussy and looming above, the path was still intimidating, but finally two men who had been next to each other, broke from the crowd and made the run.  Wanda was aware of them and was so tempted to swing her ankles together at just the right time and crush them in between, but she resisted and stayed with the plan. 

After the two men escaped without consequence, another four darted out to follow.  They hadn’t gotten past their fourth step when seven more followed, followed immediately by the entire front of the crowd.

Wanda let the next four get past her, but only so as to have the thick of the escapees  underneath her when she pushed her knees and lower legs out on each side and brought her bare ass down on the crowd.  Her limber, athletic body made the move without resistance, nor of course was there any resistance from the people, just a most satisfying squelching sound before her bottom impacted the ground with a few dozen bodies in between.  She felt the sharp crackle of bones, followed by a leather-like texture, followed by warm thick moisture.  Inside, the flock of life forces spread though her.

“Oh, how nice!” is all Wanda had to say about it as she looked down at the bit of red seeping out from her bottom under her vagina.  The front of the  remaining crowd consisted of people who had made the run but could see her body coming down and stopped.  Some had been blown to the ground by the burst of air escaping just before the impact, and all were having to deal with having seen several dozen people crushed in an instant.  It was so absolute.  This wasn’t someone who seemingly died going over a waterfall, only to turn up coughing and crawling up the riverbank a minute later.  There was no someone possibly surviving an air pocket in a collapsed building.  This was definitive mass death.  One moment, 50-60 people were running as fast as they can, a brief moment of crepitation later, and they are all gone, likely not even identifiable, and probably less than an inch thick.  And now in place of those few dozen people was a vagina.  An eight-foot-tall vagina.

“Don’t stop now when you are so close to something so special!” She said to them and then gave them no choice as she brought her hands down as walls behind a couple dozen of them and started forcing them into her nether region.

They tried to push back, but stumbled forward instead, and a couple of them fell, and were walked over by the others until they were shoved forward by the huge pinkie fingers.  Wanda’s fingers started to overlap as the angle of the thighs narrowed.  The first few made contact with her perfectly symmetrical vaginal lips.  Wanda continued bringing her hands inward for another second creating quite compacted triangle of humanity down below.  There were both men and women in the crowd but it was, conveniently all men who were up front.

They spread their arms wide to keep from being pushed in.  ‘Bringing their hands up to her clitoris is what they should be doing’ Wanda thought but it was probably up too high for them.  Wanda swiveled her left hand to a fingers-down position and shoved them downward, easily breaking the pavement.  Angling her fingers under the people in the back, she lifted a couple rows of them, pushed them over the heads of the others and up against her clit.

They squirmed wonderfully.  The contact was light and subtle, to be sure, but wonderfully intricate and unpredictable.  She let this go on for about a minute as she tried her best to keep her clit workers from falling into the group below without crushing them.  Oops, there went one of them!  Yearning for a little less subtlety, she pushed one of the people with her finger directly over her clit and started to rotate him around on it when she felt his spine crack. ‘Damn! Why do they have to be so fucking fragile?’, she thought as she pushed her finger further, crushing his entire torso just to get enough traction to flick him away into the crowd.

She repositioned two other people into the key spot and one seemed to actually know what they were there for, grabbing her clit with both hands which they moved about.  This improved things but also brought about a new feeling.  A craving, actually.  She started feeling the need to be filled.  Wanda extended a finger from her left hand downward and behind whoever was closest to her vaginal lips and simply pushed them inside. The opening was big enough to accept him at full length.  And she knew it was a “him” from the sound of his crying out as he went in. It was amusing to hear his cry cut-off when her lips closed around her finger.  She could perceive that he was there, but that was all.  So, in went another one, and another, and another. 

This went continued for about six people when it was clear this was not going to be satisfying.  Not from a stimulation standpoint, anyway.  From a terror-striking standpoint it was pretty on-target.  At least for those who could see what was going on, which may not be more than her captive crowd.  And one of the news copters seemed to have a decent angle.

But the stimulation aspect was starting to take on more import.  She was craving a big, fat dildo when before her was the equivalent of a pile of vitamin capsules.  Too bad she didn’t have the bottle they came from. 

That thought got Wanda’s eyes wondering, mostly beyond the plaza and to the parking lot that surrounded it and then the adjacent streets.  Traffic was backed up on both sides thanks to her destruction. She was looking for a bus and saw none, there were some big trucks but she needed to terrorize people, not cargo, or it just wouldn’t be the same.  That is when she spotted the car-pool van.  It was for state employees according to the logo on the front door.  Not a shuttle bus or anything like that,  just one of those real long vans that held something like 15 people, which are pretty tall these days.

It was just sitting there in the parking lot, waiting in line to join vehicles in the street, which were also just sitting.  It was a long reach, even for her, and she didn’t want to lose her captive audience by getting up and getting it.  Rising up on her knees, and feeling the moist coating on her butt, she leaned way over, reaching over the fence, her forearm crushing several cars as she leaned and stretched. Her right index finger just reaching the van.  She bumped its rear and slid it clock-wise toward her, which brought it just close enough to lightly grasp it. Pushing on her elbow hard, gave her upper body the momentum needed to be back upright.

Though by lifting her butt, she had temporarily created an escape route for the crowd, the fact that it was about 400 square feet of crushed people kept it from being used as such.

Wanda resumed her position and looked at her prize.  The windows on the side were tinted pretty darkly, but looking through the windshield, it was clear the van was not only full, but beyond its capacity with people standing in the aisles from the looks of it.  They screamed with every turn of the vehicle in her hand.

“Thought you would skip the show, did you? Well instead, you are now a feature attraction!”  She raised the vehicle just over her head and peered through the windshield again, as a couple of professionally dressed bodies fell against it, cracking but not breaking it.

“You people should know to wear your seatbelts!  You never know what can happen out there!”  Wanda smiled as she brought the van down and let it nose dive between her breasts just to the point where it would remain in place after she released her hand from it.  At that point, she raised her butt from her heels and kneeled with her body upright.  At about 70 feet above the ground, her pussy was in good view of everyone.

“OK, I think that is enough foreplay.” she said as she plucked the van from between her breasts and brought it down between her legs with the van’s front facing her.  She searched for something clever to say, came up dry and simply said “In you go!”  For some reason, this was the first time it occurred to her how that phrase used Yoda-like syntax.

The screams from the van, somehow managed to get louder as she brought the van’s nose to her labia and started to push it in.  And then they were entirely muffled as the vehicle disappeared inside her.  She felt some cracking inside which may have been the bones of one or more of the bodies already inside her.  With a sense of the dramatic, she pulled her hand away, so everyone could see that the van was completely inside. That couldn’t be the end of it of course, so she reached in, clasped the back of the van, pulled it mostly out and then began an in-and-out rhythmic motion as the crowd watched.

Many of them had seen her do this to an entire high-rise building, so one could argue that this was small potatoes in comparison.  But for many, this was worse, because it was closer and more relatable.  It was 70 feet above them rather than a mile, and thus,  they could hear the screams of the people inside, particularly now that many of the windows were cracked.  Everyone also knew what the inside of a van is like, making it easier to imagine the plight of the passengers.

Though the van had been filled beyond capacity, with the van’ nose pointed upward, there wound up being plenty of room for people to be tossed around. Most people hunkered in their seats, keeping a death grip on the handles of the seatbacks on front of them.  Those who were in the aisles were thrown every which way.  They would pile in a heap in the back when the van was thrust upward, only to find themselves in free-fall when she pulled it back down.  The aroma was suffocating and they were confronted by the constant change of darkness and daylight. 

At one point, the nail of her middle finger broke through a side window, leaving a gap just wide enough for a person to squeeze through. The moment daylight appeared, a slender man in the adjacent aisle seat dove for it. What he thought he would do outside the van at 70 feet up is anyone’s guess, not that it mattered. It took him longer to get to and through the window than he anticipated and was only out as far as his stomach when the van headed back up.  The labia pushed him rearward against the broken glass edge immediately sliced him in half.  The torso’s open end smeared rearward across the windows until the van passed by and the half body fell down to the forward edge of the crowd below.

While the van proved itself to be an effective tool for elevating the terror, it was far less successful as a sex toy.  To start, she had to handle it gently, as it was very flimsy and fragile, ‘like trying to fuck yourself with an empty toothpaste box that was open on at least one end’. She thought. It’s rectilinear cross section wasn’t ideal either, though the corners were now rounding a bit, and of course the underside was absolutely filthy.  Nor was it…filling.  At four inches, it was short and not too big around.

“Short, but not too big around”  That sounded familiar.  Like part of a song.  She searched deep for the memory and came up with “King of the Road” a Roger Miller hit from half her life ago.  The earworm planted in her brain, she recalled the whole verse and to shock of an audience that probably thought it could no longer be shocked, she started to sing it, albeit with a few modifications:

I fuck pool vans that I’ve found
Short, but not too big around
I'm a girl of size, you realize
Queen of the world!”

That this woman, who appeared to be in her 20s would suddenly parody a song that was popular over 30 years before she was born was among the lessor mysteries of the day, but there were people who later speculated upon it.  For her part, Wanda giggled at her wit and celebrated it by reaching down, grabbing a handful of people and slamming them into her left breast.  She was disappointed that she only grabbed five people. It was hard to gather very many of them between her fingers and not risk crushing them.

None the less; she rubbed them around, trying to enhance the subtle stimulation below. She was harsh in her movements and didn’t care when someone rolled out of her palm and fell the 150 feet or so to the ground.

When she was down to just two, she rolled her shoulders back, positioned them to slide down the inside of the breast, and then jerked her shoulders inward causing the breasts to collide, smashing both instantly. Most importantly, she then rolled her shoulders back again so everyone in the crowd could see the two soft red blotches the people had become.

Still, just five people were clearly inadequate when five times that many could fit.  And that was just one breast!  She had one idea, and then a better one.  But there were so many people on hand, why not do both?

The first was just a repeat of the last but with both hands, which meant leaving her van alone for a moment.  After pushing the van all the way in again, she leaned forward,  brought her hands to the ground at about shoulder width apart and proceeded to scoop both hands towards each other.  She lifted up a big pile of them, all wigging like worms, and screaming like, well…pathetic little humans.

She dumped the pile on top of both breasts and started massaging them vigorously, trying to cover as many as possible with her hands while others rolled off and fell. ‘This was more like it!’ she thought. ‘There must have been between 20-30 of them.’ Like that van, the endeavor was probably more for show than anything else, but the show was pretty darn good.

But it was time to move on.  She tensed her breasts and pressed her palms against them squashing everyone in between.  Blood squirted and seeped out from all sides of each before she pulled her hands away to reveal the gory mess both breasts had become.  And then, the mess simply lifted from her breasts and hands and fell to the ground leaving everything completely spotless.

Before the crowd could even process that, she brought her left knee forward slamming it down just in front of the crowd. Her right knee followed in turn and came down into the crowd. Blood splattered spectacularly.  She took a few more “steps” with each knee, and each time the crowd was simply too dense to clear a space in time. She was well into the crowd when she stopped.  She looked at the churning masses before her and then leaned forward. 

She swung her arms before her and the hands slammed into the ground. Splat! Splat! She now rose her knees, straightened her legs and held herself in the upper push-up position, suspending her entire body over the panicking crowd.  Most ominous and closest to them were her pendulous breasts just 40 feet above the crowd.  Wanda held the position with just the slightest movements to give her breasts a bit of rotational swaying motion as she took in the facial expressions of the mostly terrorized yet somewhat mesmerized crowd. And then with delightful slowness, she bent her elbows and lowered them into the crowd.  To a person, they raised their hands in futile desperation causing Wanda to pause for a moment and take in the light feather touches of their hands around her nipple and aureoles.  She could only hold out so long though, and soon she again slowly lowered herself.

Below her nipple and aureoles, bodies fell, were pressed to the ground, and then started breaking.  That pattern was repeated in concentric circles around each breast as they compressed, which, as it turned out wasn’t that far.  Such was their firmness that they refused to compress more than a third of their shape.  Wanda’s weight was the only thing in the world that could press them that much.  But they were big from any perspective and dozens of people found themselves buried under each.  People in between were squashed standing between the two orbs as pressed against each other.

Wanda moaned in sensual satisfaction.  Every thrash of an arm or leg, every cracked  bone and skull, every ooze of warm blood, she accepted in deep appreciation.  This wasn’t merely putting on a scary show for the surrounding eyeballs anymore.  This. Felt. Great!

Wanda released her hands from the ground.  The breasts refused to yield any further but simply pressed harder on the layer of bodies between her and the ground.  Her body filled with life-forces as the subtle snap, crackle & pops continued for another 10-15 seconds.

It was far from an orgasm, but Wanda did experience something of a spasm of sexual satisfaction, causing her to tense up all over, followed by a mild flush. “Oh! That was wonderful!” she cooed out loud, essentially deafening the terrified portion of the crowd that was mere yards from her mouth.  She then did her push-up, feeling the moist stickiness of her breasts.  She brought her knees forward, which landed on a group that was already traumatized from having her crotch as a ceiling.  Raising her upper body upright, she looked down at her breasts which were red-stained and with a of couple bodies stuck on each.  She brushed them off with equally blood-stained palms and ran her hands on the underside to dislodge a few she couldn’t see.

Below was the killing field of her breasts. A peanut-shaped surface of broken, bloody bodies, perfectly still but for the edges where some people had their lower bodies crushed but clung to life.  Overall, there were too many to easily count, particularly as their darkened blood-soaked clothes started to challenge distinguishing between them.

As Wanda gazed at them. She had been killing people all day, but this is the first time she saw such a mass of bodies.  It was the picture image of a massacre. Caused by her, for fun.  She felt a tinge of guilt again.  She had killed before today, but always for a reason.  But this.  This was psychopath stuff.

Mental defenses rose.  Just because she saw the bodies up close shouldn’t change anything.  Hell, every step she took in the suburbs probably killed more than this.  Every airliner she tossed.  The church, the residential high-rise, other buildings she destroyed. It was all the same.  This may look like the work of a psychopath, if she were human. But she was obviously much more than that.  And this? It was the work of a pest exterminator.  It was also the execution of her plan; going very well.

What do you do when you fall off the horse?  Get right back up and ride it again!

“I have to do that again!” she said with overt excitement, signaling the clearing of her head. And then, she repeated the process.  Each knee stepped forward twice, and again, each hand slammed down on a group with nowhere to go, and again she dangled her massive breasts over a new group of people unable to escape and well aware of the fate of the last people in their position.  Like a cat, she teased her victims.  First, she swung the big orbs from side to side, then added a little rotating motion, and then shifted her shoulders, causing them to bob up and down.  As firm as they were, their motions were subtle but it didn’t seem so to the people below.

Finally, she started coming down for real.  She did it with a little less patience this time.  By-passing the pause with the inevitable raised hands since it wouldn’t feel the same against a blood-coated surface, anyway, she still slowed as she made contact again, intent on feeling everything again. 

Which she did.  It lacked the pleasant surprise of the first time, but it still felt pretty good.  She paid more attention to the sound of screams getting muffled as breast flesh rolled over their sources.  And again, came the full press.  Her breasts were fairly soaked now, so she lifted herself back up just a bit and moved her breasts around in a circular motion knocking down everyone who felt they had just dodged a bullet and crushing or disabling a fair amount of them in the process.

She was just finishing when she caught some motion in her peripheral vision.  Having crawled forward, she had left an opening behind to escape the park behind her and all the party poopers who did not want to be her yoga mat were making a run for it.

It was an easy thing to fix of course, Wanda rose up to her knees, rolled back to crouch on her feet, and then continued the motion to land her butt behind her heels or right where the groups on either side converged.

Her back side didn’t have the sensitivity of her chest, but the tactile sensations were familiar enough.  First softness, then crackling, followed by moist squishiness.  As she laid back, those same sensations were repeated on her upper back and across her shoulders. Those few under the small of her back were spared.

Not by accident, the top of Wanda’s shoulders met the fence on each side blocking any further escapes by those still 3-dimensional and ambulatory inside.  Fortunately, her head was outside the fence and everyone had managed to run away from under it before she laid it down on the ground.

Though lying back had been just another way to continue the slaughter and blockade, Wanda welcomed the opportunity for a little rest, which was welcome even as she was now filled with the new energy of well over a hundred new life-forces.  Wanda sampled their memories, viewing her massive breasts from slightly different angles coming down before everything when dark.

She looked at those firm breasts now in the opposite position, standing proud and spherical even in her supine position.  They were wet with blood and a bit blotchy.  Wanda bought both hands up to her breasts and proceeded to rub and caress them enjoying the feel of the oily red fluid being spread uniformly as best as she could on the two large surfaces. 

Coming up a little dry on the outer edges, she brought her right hand down to the side of her body, grabbed the first body she felt and brought it up above her breasts.  Between her thumb and index finger was a middle-aged man, in suit pants and a tie, a bit on the heavy side . He looked at her and started pleading for his life.  But he didn’t even get to his second “please!” before she squashed him flat, letting the blood first squirt, and then drip down between her breasts.  It wasn’t much, so she brought her fingers down and used the flattened carcass to spread what there was on the inner side of one breast.  Meanwhile her left hand had just come up from its side with three bodies intended for the same purpose.  She loved the audaciousness of it.  It was possibly her best demonstration yet, of how their lives meant absolutely nothing to her. 

Not that it was just for show.  A few more times of this and her breasts were well-oiled and quite stimulated. Red-tinted and shining in the sun, Wanda massaged her breasts for nothing but the great feel of it.  She swung her hands down and grabbed a few more people, but to their great relief, instead of squashing them she set them 3 apiece by each nipple.

“Last one to remain on top wins!”  The people didn’t know what it meant to “win” but they knew they sure didn’t want to lose and they all clustered around her nipples, which were just a bit to the outside of top dead center.  Wanda jiggled her torso a bit causing both breasts to sway to the right for a moment causing everyone to drop to their knees.  On each breast, two of the people grabbed her nipples which were slick themselves but with a texture that provided hand-holds. On the left breast, the third person, a man, had been tossed to the inner slope, and scrambled desperately in a losing battle to climb back up.  A woman on her right breast was scrambling in the same manner except on the outside.  She was additionally motivated by the fact that the ground was about three stories below.  She grabbed the hand extended by another woman reaching down to help her.  But by this time the falling woman’s hand was slick with the bloody slime and was slipping away.

“Looks like we got our first losers!” Wanda announced, as she watched with amusement, and not really aware that her mere act of speaking caused enough vibration to complicate their efforts. The man was just about on the vertical side of the breast, and only its surface viscosity was preventing him from falling faster.  He felt a thump in the wall of the breast a split second before it push him back.  A fraction of a second later he felt the wall of the other breast against his back.  It was immediately dark and he felt all of his ribs collapse a moment before his skull did the same.

The falling woman was caught between breast and hand as Wanda pushed her breasts together essentially crushing both the man and woman simultaneously.  In addition, pressing the breasts together threw three of the remaining people from their positions, down against the sides of her fingers and then in her hands. Only one remained.

“Well, that ended quickly!” Wanda said as she brought her hands up and positioned the two men and a woman between her right thumb and index and middle finger,

The surviving woman looked at the three and started to shout  “Please don’t…”  But it was too little too late, and the three bodies soon became one mess as the blood splattered and then dripped down on her right breast.

Wanda addressed the survivor “Well as the winner, you get to stay up there and…” and the woman passed out by her left nipple.

Wanda left her up there as she decided to rest some more.  The last time she relaxed like this was when she was on top of that little town.  Like then, she lazily looked up at the sky. 

There were four new helicopters up there presumably showing everything with their cameras.  They were taking no chances, and hovered at an altitude she couldn’t reach even if she were standing, which she hadn’t been in a while.

She decided to pay them a visit.  Closing her eyes, she immediately projected her consciousness roughly in the middle of their random formation.  She couldn’t help but take notice of the same thing they were looking at.  Herself of course.  Her strategically designed, undeniably show-stopping, beautiful and over-the-top sexy self, stretched out below among the demolished buildings by her head.  The crowd was still trapped around her while largely staying clear of the two sets of joined circles of dark red-stained stillness by her legs.  Wanda’s body was also red-stained about the breasts, hands, knees and shins.  Wanda wasn’t crazy about the look, but fixing it could wait. 

Turning her attention back to the helicopters, they were all about the same size, with slight variations in their shape.  They all had white camera domes looking like oversized boogers under their nose.  All of them of them contained a pilot, cameraman, and reporter. Two of them had a fourth person, whose role she didn’t bother to determine.

She recalled someone telling her that 15 or so years ago two such copters collided with each other while covering a police chase in the city.  Three other copters covering the chase turned their cameras to the two as they fell and crashed into a park north of downtown, killing all aboard.  She could make that happen if she wanted, but why turn attention away from herself?  She also wondered why the police chase rated five copters and her only four, unaware that two had left to refuel.

Obviously, the primary difference among the copters around her was their colors and station logos.  And that drew her eye to the red and white livery and big “10” logo from copter from Phoenix’ Fox affiliate.  They covered the Wanda the Witch story with particular zeal with practically daily interviews with Joseph Austin and/or his wife Rebecca, and aggressive reporters outside her gates.  Come to think of it, they had a news van there when her house was burning, prominently parked, as though they were tipped – off on what was going to happen. And between the Austin interviews, were regular station manager commentaries on the dangers of witchcraft and related occult activities.  Ironically, he wasn’t wrong on that one.  Of course, Wanda become far more dangerous than he, the Austins, or anyone ever imagined.

It worked before on the airliner so she stared at the copter, guessing as to where the engine was and started thinking very intently about heat. Before long, gaskets blew, smoke came out and the copter started losing altitude.

Wanda returned to her body, and opened her eyes to see the smoking copter starting to descend and move erratically. Manipulating gravitational forces, she stabilized the vehicle and let it descend slowly.

The woman on her left breast had regained her consciousness and was moving about the nipple clearly uncertain on what to do next.  The girl was covered head to toe with the blood of others and it reminded Wanda of her own coatings of blood which were itchy now, having dried in the Phoenix sun.

“I have to get ready for my closeup!” Wanda said to the non-comprehending woman who yelped as the thumb and finger approached and lifted her from the body.  Wanda shield-razed all the blood from her chest and legs and sent it away from her into the crowd.  She set the woman down on her pristine breast again, and then held her hands out to remove the blood from them as well, while she paid attention to the woman’s appearance for the first time, who looked to be in her 30’s, on the short side with dark wavy hair and a currently astonished expression due to what she just saw.

“You! Wanda said directly to her, “Take those disgusting blood-soaked clothes off.  Everything.  You shouldn’t wear anything more than I am.  The tiny woman was aghast.  “Take my clothes off? I can’t…please don’t make me…”

“Please don’t make ME tell you twice!” Wanda interrupted with the volume turned up one notch. The woman cried out something that sounded vaguely like “OK” and quickly started removing her clothing.

The news helicopter finished its descent with its engine sputtering and smoking and rotors turning slowly, and Wanda made it hover about 60 feet above her pubic hair, facing her.  Wanda was about to speak when the copter beat her to it.  “On behalf of the people of Phoenix, we implore you to please stop hurting us!”  Wanda didn’t know news helicopters had loudspeakers, but at least this one did.  “Phoenix is full of very fine people and we mean you no harm!”

Wanda replied quickly: “Oh, I think they would harm me if they could.  They sure tried before I was big, but now I am and they can’t, so it’s irrelevant.”

“We beg you not to kill any more of our citizens!”

Wanda wasn’t willing to let this unexpected conversation go on too much longer.

“Aren’t you supposed to report the news rather than making it?  Aren’t I creating enough news today without you trying to create some of your own?  Look, I even have some sports news for you.  See, this woman?”  Wanda grasped the now naked woman from her breast with her left thumb and fore-finger, and observed the camera adjusting to point at her. 

“She is the Grand Champion of my first ever King of the Hill competition. And you know what that means?”  Wanda abruptly brought her thumb and finger together, squishing the woman flat from knees to shoulders.  Blood and viscera shooting out from all sides.

“It means nothing! She means nothing, you mean nothing, and no one in this city means anything to me.  I will continue to do as I please, killing some of you by chance, others on purpose, and leaving a few others to clean up the mess.”  As she spoke, Wanda flipped her had to dispose of the body and its related mess, and then reached to grasp the floating craft with both hands. 

“You now all exist solely for my amusement. And at the moment, killing you in a horrible fashion is most amusing.  While concluding her villain monologue, Wanda snapped off the upper rotor with her fingers and bent the landing skids upward to the side of the craft’s body.  She had intended them to snap off, but this was better as they now blocked the doors from opening on each side, trapping the four occupants inside.  Grasping the tail in her right hand, she moved the craft down and back between her thighs, filling the front camera’s view with her vagina.

“Of course. it isn’t all death and gore around here.  Sometimes it is it just fun sex.”  Wanda slipped her left fingers into the folds of her sex and pulled out the wreckage of the van.  Again, all of Wanda’s vaginal muscles were every bit as enhanced as the rest of her and as a result of her excitement when she was pressing people into the ground with her breasts, the battered vehicle she pulled out, now ranged between two and three feet wide.  The inside was nothing but crushed, bodies, portions of which stuck out from both sets of side windows and were pressed against the side.  The front had its share of gore from the people already inside when the van was inserted.

“And often, it is a fair amount of both.” Deadpanned Wanda as the copter’s viewing audience and surrounding crowd took in the gory spectacle.  “Out with the old, in with the new!” Wanda continued, while casually tossing the van into the crowd to her left.

“Your turn fly-boys, and keep the camera running!”  Wanda brought the nose of the copter forward until it contacted her inner labia, paused for a moment, and then pushed it inside.  It’s smooth, rounded shape was much better suited for this type of activity than the van, and definitely better than the high-rise. 

Whether intentional or not, the camera did remain on and sensors triggered on the forward lights giving viewers a view of her red, soft undulating insides.  Wanda’s right hand slipped back to the copter’s tail rotor and with an awareness of the fragility of the craft’s tail structure, she started to move vehicle forward and back slowly establishing a rhythm. With the bulbus body and thin tail, it felt like she was fucking herself with a roasted turkey leg.  Or so she assumed lacking direct experience, also it would have had to have been a small turkey.

In, out, in, out, she could both hear and feel the occupants screaming and banging on the craft’s thin exterior. Again, mindful of the craft’s fragility, she rolled it inside her a few times.  To be honest, it was getting boring.  In fact, she was kind of done with the entire plaza.  She arrived, she crushed, she terrorized, she crushed some more, and it was time to move on.  But first she had to finish with the helicopter.

She stopped after an “in” stroke and released her hand from the tail, half of which was still sticking out.  Stillness brought a brief silence from the occupants before they resumed their loud attempts to break out of the cabin.  Wanda wandered if they actually thought about what they would do next if they succeeded.  But she wasn’t going to give herself the chance to find out as she slowly started to squeeze.

Truth be known what she did to the van was really more impressive and dramatic.  The ground vehicle had a more robust structure, and there were about four times as many people inside.  But the van got crushed while she was smooshing crowds with her tits, and no one, including herself was paying any attention to the van at the time.

This time everyone was paying attention.  That includes the remaining crowd around her, particularly those around her legs and beyond, and the remaining helicopters in the sky, which recorded everything as their occupants prayed they weren’t next.

It was hard to do slowly, but Wanda did her best.  The tail section actually transmitted the sounds of structural groans and cracks that otherwise may have been muffled by her body.  Even the screaming found its way out, which rose in pitch and volume with each cracking sound.  As the pace of the cracks increased, the screams became shrieks of pain. First several, then two, then just one which faded as their air was exhausted and could not be replaced.  Wanda didn’t stop yet, as she felt the need to make the result even more crushed than the van. 

Finally, when no more squeeze bursts seemed to amount to anything, she sighed, grasped the tail with her right hand and slowly removed the wreckage.  It looked like a smashed soda can on a stick.  The whole cabin averaged about two feet in width.  The plexiglass windows were a lattice works of cracks which obscured but didn’t conceal the bloody carcasses within.  Blood, fuel and whatever, dripped from below and then sprayed out in an arc when she casually flung the thing into the people beyond her feet.

Wanda stood up and instinctively brushed debris from her back and back side before remembering that her shield is much more effective.  This is particularly the case for the unfortunate news-copter’s recent impromptu hanger, where an assortment of both vehicle and human body parts was flushed out to fall and land between her feet. 

While Wanda was facing toward downtown, she was thinking of how she really enjoyed having a captive audience.  There were far more creative things you could do to people, and everyone else had no choice but to watch. She just wanted a bigger venue.

If Wanda was tired of being in the Plaza, the people around her were far more so.  While she stood seemingly deep in thought, they slowly starting making around the right and left side of her feet – nobody went in between them – making their way around till they reached the west exit.  It was tentative at first, but after the giantess didn’t seem to notice, it quickly became a torrent of people rushing though on each side. 

Wanda let them go.  These were probably the most traumatized people in the city, which was saying a lot.  Let them tell their stories and relive of the horrors in their sleep for years to come.  Besides, she had formulated a plan.

Downtown, Everything’s Waiting for You by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

Probably not what Petula Clark had in mind when she recored that line.

 

Wanda walked forward across the plaza, kicking away the burnt vehicles that blocked the east exit as she headed back to the heart of downtown.

 

Compared to much of the day, Wanda was remarkably resilient against distraction as she carried out her plan.  To discourage people from fleeing downtown as she approached, nearly every one of her steps landed on non-parked vehicles or people.  The news-copters followed her along, capturing and broadcasting all of it not realizing they were communicating a message: “She might be coming, but you don’t want to be out there trying to get away.”

 

The message changed once she reached the cluster of high-rises.  As she circled about five square blocks of downtown, slices of corner buildings were sheared off with the resulting rubble arranged to block the streets and sidewalks.  Outward exits of buildings and multi-level parking lots were smashed and/or blocked with vehicles shoved up against them. People pouring out of the buildings could only move toward the inside of her circle; not that they realized there was a circle.

 

She worked to make the crowds larger by scaring them out of all the buildings.  She stomped her way through the convention center where many had sought refuge.  Some of the tall buildings she didn’t need for street rubble, she would embrace, her breasts plunging deep into them. Then she would rock the structures weakening them from their foundations and terrorizing those inside.

 

After she completed her circle, she moved a block inward and started doing it again, but more slowly to continue to herd the panicked crowds toward the circle’s center. 

 

From the ground it looked like senseless killing and destruction, with the panicked crowd having no clue she was flushing them out of the buildings and herding them toward a few blocks of E. Van Buran Boulevard, a very wide avenue that ran east-west across the center of downtown. It was a couple of blocks north of the street she walked down originally.

 

She did this block by block.  The task was easy enough but tedious.  So many holes to plug.  Not everyone was successfully herded, but enough that Wanda was satisfied with the crowd she created. She adjusted the rubble barricade at the west end of the road, to make it higher, before stepping over it to greet her audience.  It wasn’t quite as packed as the plaza, but people still had trouble clearing space for her feet.  Even Wanda desired a little more room.

 

“We could have a little more space without all these useless cars and trucks.” Wanda announced before bend over and reaching down to the ground with her hands.  People scattered as best as they could only to look with some relief as she gathered vehicles parked along the curb in her two hands.  Most of the vehicles were a little longer than her palms were wide, and stacking them into a rough cylinder, she managed to pick up about eight.  That two people found themselves caught and crushed between the cars was of no consequence. She stood upright just long enough to toss the vehicles over one of the shorter buildings to land a couple of blocks away. 

 

Wanda did this a few more times on either side of the road to clear some more space and she noticed that while people stayed clear of the cars, they were no longer panicking as she reached for the vehicles.  So, this time, she bent down before a line-up of vehicles as before, but diverted her hands at the last second and reached for people.  Scooting her hands together she managed to get about eight in each hand; a count she found disappointing.  But their being upright, and having to encircle them within thumb on one side and pinkie and ring finger on the other accounted for the limitation.  The move was mostly to halt their complacency so she didn’t have really didn’t have any plans

 

Still, her hands just headed to her chest as if by default.  By the time they reached her mid-section, one or two people in each hand managed to squirm their way through her fingers and fall out.  That didn’t bother Wanda as it was all part of the show.  They were both men, with the one on the right falling directly to the pavement head first and clearly dying on the spot with a smashed skull.  The one on the left, landed on her foot and bounced forward.  He was probably also dead, but in no mood for ambiguity, Wanda let her foot land on him, leaving no doubt. 

 

She held both hands out before her chest.  Palms up, she unrolled her fingers flat, and as people got off one another and gave each other a little space, they covered the surface both her palms and fingers.  Perhaps thinking of those that fell, nobody tried to stand up.

 

One thing about being this size, it is sure clear when people were looking at your breasts rather than your face, and with the massive spheres looming just another hand’s width away, she was looking at the tops of the heads of a majority of her captured people.  That changed the moment she began speaking, but she spoke on the subject anyway.

 

“Do you like them?  I made them myself.  Big, aren’t they?” she said, stating the obvious, as she made them bounce a bit.  “But it isn’t just their size is it? The shape is just as important.  I think for the most part, the rounder, the better.”  Nobody had the slightest idea how to respond to this, and even Wanda only just now figured out where she was going with it.

 

“Of course, they have to be really firm to have this shape and sit like this, particularly when each one weighs tens of thousands of pounds, or so I assume. I don’t really know how much they weigh.  Maybe you can tell me.”

 

And with that, she lowered both palms a bit and then brought them adjacent to her body, under each breast, at just above navel level, and then started razing them upwards.  Wanda smiled at the cries, yelps and profanity that were emitted as each person realized what was happening.  At almost 200 feet above ground, no one leaped off and the cries gained volume as she felt the first tiny hands on her breasts’ underside.

 

She slowed her pace, but did not stop and soon she felt whole bodies between her hands and breasts.  The cries were likely screams now, but muffled to the point where they were felt more than heard.  Neither breast had barely budged when she felt the bones breaking.  Just a few at first but soon a cacophony of them under each before dwindling just as each mammary started rise from the force of the hands beneath them while she felt the familiar entry of 14 life-forces.

 

“I stand corrected. “ Wanda stated smiling. “They must actually be hundreds of thousands of pounds each. She lowered her hands and observed the flattened people, noting there was actually less blood than she expected.  She tilted her palms vertically and a few of the bodies fell off, mostly the ones from her fingers.  They landed with splatting noises on the broken pavement around her feet.  With a shake or two the rest of the bodies were flung off, most of these landing into the crowd around her.

 

There was more clear space around her feet than before and Wanda soon understood why, as people were mobbed around building entrances trying to get in.  Can’t have that.  Wanda knew what to do and grabbed the top of the nearest high-rise both hands and starting to rock it from side to side.  It took some care as she wanted to frighten everyone enough to clear out of the building, but not actually bring the building down.  Wanda took notice of the fact that she had to try NOT to destroy a skyscraper with her bare hands.  Even with this body’s super strength at normal size, such a thought would have been absurd.  Pleased with the results, Wanda shook two other buildings the same way when she heard a whooshing sound and was struck in the shoulder by something painful. 

 

Amidst loud cheering from the crowd, Wanda turned her head and looked down, to see the diminishing fireball of an explosion where she had been struck.  Her shield had activated automatically, but only after she had been struck.  The result was pain, but no real damage.  The pain was quite the shock, though, considering she had taken down armies and squads fighter jets without a scratch.  She had her shielding on then and apparently, she needed it on here as well.

 

A line of smoke traced back to the source of the rocket, which was at the top of a 20-story building where she saw three men in black outfits and helmets.  One had a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher.  They had just completed reloading and soon another rocket shot towards her.  This time she was ready and her body’s volleyball reflexes swept the rocket aside with her left hand as she stepped toward its source.  The two other men started shooting at her with automatic rifles and were soon joined by automatic fire from a dozen guns on the street.  There she saw two bulky black police trucks and more black-clad men behind the guns.  Phoenix’s SWAT team.  Either they just happened to be inside her barricaded perimeter or she left gaps.  That wasn’t surprising as she could have easily overlooked some ally or a raised parking lot with exits on both sides.

 

The bullets all impacted harmlessly against her shield, which probably wasn’t even necessary at this size for mere bullets. With a forward sweep of her right hand, she grabbed all three men from the roof. The bazooka fell to the roof and the rifles were pressed between their bodies and her hand, leaving just three helmeted heads bobbing on shoulders sticking out of her grasp. 

 

She was going to say something about how dumb they were but those three heads gave her another idea. She brought the hand to her mouth as if she were going to make a duck call and brought her teeth together through the necks of all three men.  She tossed the headless bodies aside, took moment, and then spit the heads out.  It was shortly after each head landed into the crowd that she became aware of a familiar presence near one of them.

So, You remember Jennifer, Don't you? by Overwhelmed

Earlier that morning, Jennifer about to fold laundry and watch TV, when their new flat screen was filled with images of the giant woman and of course Jennifer recognized her former lover immediately.  Jennifer wasn’t teaching yoga anymore.  Her sudden notoriety and the Yoga shop’s connection to the story, severely reduced her class attendance.  And when religious protesters started picketing the place, that was the final straw for the owners.

 

Conversely, Ryan’s high public profile got him a promotion when his father thought it a good PR move to make him General Manager of the flagship Chevrolet dealership - at least in name, as Dad was clearly still running things. Fortunately, the salary was legit and suddenly, there was plenty of money in the household.  A kitchen remodel was being planned and Jennifer now drove a nice SUV from the family’s Acura dealer while Ryan drove one of those new Corvettes everyone was so excited about.  And he came home with it at a decent time every day. 

 

For all the religious nonsense that found its way into the aftermath of “the experience”, Ryan did seem to “find religion” when it came to being a faithful and attentive husband.  He didn’t even complain when she cut her iconic blond hair short and died it red to reduce her recognizability in public.  Ryan never wanted her to change her hair.  Unfortunately; a little mind reading made clear to Jennifer that he was clearly motivated by fear more than love and devotion.  That fear gave her the confidence to try the manipulation techniques Wanda had taught.  As pleased as she was when they worked, it had the side effect of her losing further respect for him.  That was balanced on her part by pangs of guilt. She had cheated on him, after all.  And while he certainly cheated earlier and more often, the end result of that caused her heartbreak, while her cheating led to his sustaining major damage to several internal organs.  His now raspy voice was a constant reminder of his throat surgery, and the circumstance that required it.

 

Their marriage was in a holding pattern until the sensational story was past and forgotten, though the religious activists were doing their best to keep that from happening.  Meanwhile, he was thoughtful out of fear, and she played the good wife out of obligation.  Divorce was as unspoken as it was inevitable.

 

Until it became unnecessary.

 

Jennifer experienced her husband’s death simultaneously by phone, television and direct line of sight.  Standing outside “his” dealership, Ryan recognized Wanda immediately, but apparently figured he was safe when she stomped north across Mesa of miles east of him.  But when she started heading southwest after her bathroom break, Ryan called Jennifer in a panicked state, begging her to intervene using, as he put it, that “ESP mind-shit”.  It was the first time he acknowledged her mental connection to Wanda, though he had clearly been fearful of it.

 

Jennifer tried reaching out to the giant Wanda to no avail.  “Ryan, she’s 15 miles away and I’m the size of a termite to her right now!  She isn’t going to hear me!”

 

“She has to!” Ryan shot back almost hysterically and clearly not interested in logic.  “She’s looking for me, I know it!”

 

“Ryan, look at her!  Whatever she’s going to do, she’s probably not thinking of you right now.  Why don’t you just get in your fast car and leave?”

 

“Are you kidding?  Traffic is a total mess!  No one is going anywhere!  Just keep trying OK?  I’m going to hang up so you can concentrate.”

 

And then he did just that without an ‘I love you’ or even a goodbye.

 

Jennifer did keep trying.  She kept the TV on mute as helicopter cameras continued to show Wanda’s feet flattening entire neighborhoods with each step.  Closing her eyes, Jennifer tried some more, but it was as if she had no such skills at all.

 

When Wanda turned and started walking west along Superstition Freeway, she actually became visible from Jennifer’s living room window making the insanity all the more real.  Plus, she started to suspect that Ryan’s fears may have been more valid than she originally thought. 

 

Unsurprisingly, Ryan called again, even more frightened than before. The conversation continued along the same vein as earlier until they both saw from widely different perspectives, Wanda stop and crouch down before the dealership.  At that point, Ryan’s father grabbed the phone and also demanded that she stop the giant woman.  Resentful of his intrusion, she flatly told him she couldn’t, wouldn’t, and suggested he try stopping her himself.  That left him speechless and Ryan took the phone back.

 

Just a few seconds later, she watched awestruck as the television showed Wanda dig the entire complex from the ground. Ryan dropped the phone, but she still heard his screams among others behind the scratching sounds as the phone skittered down the now angled ground as Wanda’s huge hands folded the place in on itself.  At that point, the line disconnected.  When Wanda threw the whole thing to the sky, Jennifer saw the white-gold streak in the sky from her living room.

 

And that was that.  Her husband was gone.  Her father-in-law was gone. Her source of income was gone.  There was Ryan’s life insurance, and maybe her father-in-law’s if his wife didn’t survive this, but is anyone going to be able to collect insurance for anything after this?  Doubtful.  The companies are probably all filing for bankruptcy this very moment. 

 

But forget the insurance, it was possible Jennifer had just become the controlling owner of the entire dealer group.  Ryan had enthusiastically mentioned the pre-nup his step mother had agreed to sign on several occasions.  Jennifer caught herself thinking along these dispassionate lines when she obviously should be crying over Ryan’s horrible death.  But the tears didn’t come.  Did she hate him that much?  It was really more like pity at this point.  Was it because she had observed so much other death that day?  Was it because she was viewing Wanda’s amazing body again, which had been denied her since Ryan’s stupid actions?  Is there any point to knowing the answer?

 

Jennifer continued watching as her 2-mile-high former lover made the steady destruction-filled way to downtown Phoenix, wondering on occasion if Wanda would swing north and eliminate her as well. 

 

It wasn’t until Wanda emerged from the massive dust cloud of her own making, at a much smaller and more accessible 300 feet, when Jennifer thought that if she got closer, perhaps she could connect with the smaller Wanda and get her to stop.  It took another 15 minutes to work up the nerve to do it.

 

Driving toward downtown was insane.  She felt like a salmon swimming upstream as she faced vehicles on both sides of the road heading in a panic away from the city.  Eventually, the roads were so screwed up, she had to park the Acura on a sidewalk and run the rest of the way into downtown, making her way in not long before Wanda started sealing downtown from all directions.

 

When Wanda entered the street and started removing cars, Jennifer was in the giant woman’s presence for the first time, and could only stare up in awe.  It was when Wanda picked up two handfuls of people and started crushing them under her breasts that Jennifer started calling out to her, hoping that either her voice or her mind would capture the giant’s attention.  Unfortunately, the only attention she got was from the people standing around her.

 

“Hey, do you know her?”  said a gruff middle-aged man in an accusatory tone. Jennifer ignored him and called out again. The man moved to the front of her, got in her face and repeated his question.  This caught the attention of others around her.

 

“I said, do you know her?” he said a third time with anger.

 

“Yes”, Jennifer replied meekly not knowing how to handle this.  “She was…a customer.” 

 

“Customer of what?  What business?”  She didn’t want her treasured art-form, yoga implicated again and just blurted out the first thing that entered her mind.  “Stationary”

 

“Stationary? And you know her by name?  She must buy a lot of paper!”   Jennifer was surprised that this man was paying so much attention to her when there was a deadly giant naked giant woman less than a hundred feet away shaking a building like she was dislodging a pole form the ground.  Clearly feeling helpless against the giant, he compensated with this pretty girl next to him.  And suddenly he had help.

 

From a pinched-face, gray-haired  woman in an olive green dress:  “Hey! I know who you are! You’re the wife of that car dealer’s boy, the football player.”  The news stories always pointed out his brief football career.  “You were in that witch coven!”

 

“It wasn’t a…”

 

“You were blonde, but it’s you for sure.  And…that’s her!”  it was clear that this just occurred to her.  “The witch!  She hurt that boy real bad and now she’s killing us all.  And here you are with her! Are you going to grow too and get all perverted with her?

 

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?  That was the snap reply in Jennifer’s mind.  But she was feeling one-the-spot and terribly outnumbered.  “I can’t do that.  Only she….”

 

That was when the rocket exploded on Wanda’s shoulder which caught the woman’s  and everyone else’s attention.  Jennifer blurted out a cry of concern at the site of the black ball of smoke on Wanda’s right rear shoulder as Wanda whipped her head around and tried to reach it with her left hand.  Jennifer immediately realized the foolhardiness of her reaction, but it was fortunately drowned out by everyone else’s cheering.

 

It was clear that the rocket strike looked worse than it was.  Wanda’s shoulder had only a vague pink mark and in no time, Wanda had knocked a second rocket into a building and grabbed the men who shot it from the top of another building.  It looked like she was going to eat them!  What happened instead, was somehow worse.  Wanda showed her teeth when she put the three policemen between them so everyone could see what she was doing.  The teeth came together on the policemen’s necks and the heads separated instantly.  Still-beating hearts pumped vivid red streams of blood out of the necks as Wanda swung the bodies down from her mouth. Jennifer had not even seen the group of helmeted police officers some distance away until Wanda cruelly tossed the decapitated bodies of their comrades on top of them.

 

Wanda shuffled the three heads in her mouth for a moment.  They were about the relative size of apple seeds, and there was only one thing one does with those.  So she positioned the heads back to three different places between her lips and spit them out into the crowd.

 

About ten feet from Jennifer, people scrambled to clear a space as one of the heads arced down toward them.  It landed on the helmet side with a distinct crack and rolled another two yards, stopping face-up with the eyes open.  Blood trickled from the open neck.  After a moment, the gruff man, old woman, and a few others turned to give Jennifer the stink eye, because this was obviously all her fault.

 

But the actions of Wanda again diverted their attention as she dropped her knees to two places on the ground that not quite everyone was able to get away from, and reached toward the helmeted SWAT team.  Another rocket fired at her from the group and Wanda felt a sting of heat as it exploded against her shielded palm.

 

The SWAT team all uselessly fired their automatic rifles at Wanda as she reached toward them.  Wedged in by the crowd and their trucks, they were going to be easy pickings for Wanda, which gave her a chance to comment on her recent discovery.

 

“So, hello Jennifer!  How nice of you to join my party!”

 

Jennifer stood frozen in shock, as Wanda addressed her.  Oddly Wanda wasn’t looking her way at all.  Instead, she grabbed one of the SWAT trucks, held the rear end up with its doors swinging open, and was taking her time grabbing the helmeted men two or three at a time and dropping them in the back of the truck. 

 

“I’m glad you made it after all the trouble it took getting here.” Wanda added, obviously reading recent memories from Jennifer’s mind.  “As you can see, my party has quite the turnout, though I’m afraid it’s possible…” she paused for a moment to stuff four men in the truck at one time, “… you are the only person who actually wants to be here.”

 

Jennifer diverted her eyes from Wanda for a moment to see the man, woman and others glaring at her as they heard Wanda’s words.  Still, Jennifer figured she was safe from them while Wanda talked to her. And no, Jennifer didn’t want to be here at all. She just felt obliged to…

 

“I’m actually surprised you’re here. After I rescued you from your abusive husband, exposed his philandering and punished him, only to have you betray me.” 

 

Suddenly, Jennifer felt a little less protected.  “You chose to stand by that pathetic little shit, nurse him back to health, and then back up those ridiculous stories he told about me”  Wanda tossed a man in the truck little more harshly than the others as she said this.

 

Jennifer didn’t respond.  She had forced her way into the crowd, to put some distance away from the angry man and woman and others.  Most of the people around her now, had no idea it was she that Wanda was talking to, and Jennifer wanted to keep it that way.  Wanda could obviously pick up whatever she wanted from her mind anyway.

 

“Oh, I could tell you were hesitant speak against me, but you did in the end, didn’t you?  This time, a SWAT member fell sideways, slamming his head into the edge of the entrance before falling in.

 

“I think the most disappointing part is that after all I taught you, you were too weak to leave him, staying in that loveless marriage instead of divorcing that fool.  Of course, I just took care of that for you too.  So, did you go to all that trouble to get here to thank me in person?”

 

The question flustered Jennifer.  Her being here was connected to Ryan’s death, and she had yet to cry about it…but thank her?

 

“I guess not.  Well, in any case, you’re welcome.  In fact, it was my pleasure.  I’m doing a lot of things for my pleasure today.  Oh, and that’s why you’re here!  You with your trademark good heart, you came here to tell me to stop what I’m doing.  Killing people and breaking things, and such.”

 

Wanda dropped a man in the truck and reached for another.  With their black uniforms, vests and helmets, they all looked identical and were easy to spot as not many people in Phoenix wore black in the summer months.

 

“Well, that’s sweet of you, but you have to realize some things.  First of all, it is really hard not to do.  When I was bigger and came in to town, each step killed one to two hundred people, but what was I to do?  I may be a “witch” as some say, but I can’t fly. Even now that I’m smaller…”  Wanda picked up yet another SWAT officer and held him in front of her face.  His gun pressed to his side by her three-foot wide thumb and finger, all he could do is yell, but Wanda’s voice easily drowned him out. “…it takes a lot of control to hold this man at just the right pressure where he stays alive, but doesn’t fall.  Crushing him would be much easier.”  She then proved it by effortlessly flattening him from hips to shoulders, blood squirting dramatically as she did.  The crowd gasped and Jennifer’s stomach tightened at the fact that a man died a horrible death from Wanda’s casual conversation with her.

 

“Oh don’t fret.” Wanda said in a tone that was half scold, half gentle concern, while she flicked the remains of the crushed body from her fingers.  “There’s plenty more where he came from”. nAnd she proved it by grabbing two more black uniformed men, who – to Jennifer’s relief – were dropped alive into the truck.

 

“The other thing you - all of you - need to understand is perspective.  You think of me as an invader into your world.  But in fact, you are just little playthings in mine.  Just amusing little ants.  Jennifer, you recall, how I demonstrated to your husband how I was superior to him in every measurable way.  Well, the same applies to me and the whole human race!  I’m stronger, and smarter and have mastered abilities the rest of you can only dream of.  And because of that, this is my world now, and all of you just happen to be in it.  Your lives are irrelevant, your morals do not apply.  I walk through your world with the same concern for you, as you people have for ants that may be in your path on a nature trail.

 

Have any of you ever collected bugs in a jar? Well…”  Wanda gestured with her head toward the truck where she dropped a last squirming black-uniformed figure in the opening, or rather on the opening because she had clearly filled it to the brim. Two truck’s worth of men – minus four - were now all piled into the back of one.  A leg of the man on top was sticking out toward the top of the truck when she swung the rear doors shut, left a finger across them, and turned the vehicle right-side-up.  The leg dangled loosely and then flew off when she swung the truck closer to her face.  Not actually being a glass jar, there was little to see.

 

The truck was big, like UPS truck sized but Wanda’s hand could still grasp it as she turned her head and brought her ear close to the truck.  The man with the severed leg was screaming in pain, but he didn’t scream alone. There was a variety of anguished wails, cries, moans and even words. Profanity mostly. Satisfied with what she was hearing, she held it straight-armed in front of her, still right side up, for all to see. 

 

“Shooting bullets or rockets at me is useless and stupid. And such behavior is best be discouraged.” After speaking, she slowly started squeezing the truck’s cargo hold.  The screaming got louder, particularly when seams broke open.  Wanda made clear she was in no hurry and under no strain as the back of the truck crumpled. Blood seeped out of newly formed cracks, ran down her fingers and even squirted out in some places.  She squeezed until the truck’s cargo hold was about the relative size of a roll of quarters in her fist.  Blood was dripping onto the crowd below. 

 

Done and bored, Wanda threw the truck’s remains down against the building the three men shot her from.  It smashed through the roof and, judging from the sound, kept plunging downward through several stories.

 

“In case that wasn’t clear enough, people, no one is going to save you.  Not the police, not the Army, who I stepped on earlier, not the Air Force, who’s fighter jets are now scattered debris in the desert, and not the Navy, because…this is Phoenix.  You are all on your own.  You can try to save yourselves I don’t mind because it’s fun when you fail, or accept your fate and be willing do whatever I tell you to do, hoping I will reward your cooperation.  And Jennifer dear, that goes for you too.”

 

Jennifer froze, as she thought Wanda had forgotten about her.  “You will get no special treatment from me.  You may be special, but let’s face it, how special is your favorite ant in the ant colony?”

 

Suddenly every person within 8 feet around Jennifer turned to look at her and said in sync with Wanda: “You are just going to have to try and survive just like everyone else.”  Jennifer cried out at the creepy spectacle, spun around, and looked in vain for an escape from the eyes and voices.  After a pause, they all smiled and said, “I like the haircut, but I don’t much care for the color.”

 

Jennifer almost fainted.  She felt the rush of unconsciousness swoop up on both sides of her head, but managed a tentative hold on to reality, such as it was.  When they finished their unison talking, the people all jerked their head as they regained control of their selves, looking at each other quizzically, and trying to understand what compelled them to say what they did.  Jennifer pushed through the crowd again just to surround herself with new faces.

 

“Oh look, I missed some!” came the thundering words from above as Wanda grabbed the second truck and started reaching for more SWAT officers.  By this time, they had given up on their attack, and most had discarded their helmets and vests and mixed in with the crowd to make themselves less recognizable.  Still the black attire from head to toe was still easy to spot, nor was Wanda being picky, having no qualms if her fingers caught in a civilian or two with each police officer. 

 

Having seen the fate of the previous truck and its contents, everyone she grabbed struggled even harder than the original group to wiggle loose from her fingers or fall outside, rather than inside the truck.  Again, Wanda didn’t mind if the crowd watched these people fall to their deaths. 

 

Her humanitarian mission a bust, Jennifer slithered though the crowd and put distance between both Wanda and those people she briefly possessed, even as she was convinced Wanda was tracking her every move.

 

She wasn’t though. From the eyes of her temporary avatars, Wanda had a general sense of what part of the crowd Jennifer had been in, but she wasn’t that interested.  Jennifer really wasn’t that important anymore. And Wanda knew she could always pinpoint her if the desire rose. 

 

Wanda felt like she had the last of the para-military squad and the truck was about full, and rose to her full height again.  People were heading to buildings for shelter again, though not the ones structures had messed with, which still had people flowing from them.

 

Wells Fargo Plaza seemed to be a popular destination.  It was one of the few buildings taller than her and she hadn’t messed with it yet. It was about two blocks away, which was maybe seven steps for her, all but the first would be on nothing but people; another positive as far as Wanda was concerned.  Another plus, was that it was on near the southeast corner of her play zone, which was downwind.

 

With a finger across the top of the closed cargo doors, like last time, Wanda made her murderous walk over to the tall bland high-rise.  With each step turning between one and two dozen people into stains on the broken pavement, the rush among the crowd to get inside intensified and it occurred to her to find a move that would terrify both inside and outside people at once. 

 

As she got close, the building’s dark square windows didn’t ‘reveal much but she could sense plenty of people inside. When she was a step or two away, she raised the truck and emptied about half its contents onto the top of her breasts. Most started tumbling down the front and sides but before any reached their respective precipice, she slammed both breasts against and then into the building.  They plowed through four floors of furniture, cubicles, walls and people with no hesitation.  She stopped as her nose almost touched the quivering structure. She shimmied her massive wrecking balls from side to side a couple of times, and then took a step back to pull them out. 

 

Dust debris and human remains decorated her breasts when she was clear of the building. She was about to instinctively brushed them off, when she paused to observe the building.  She had cleared through three-quarters of the building’s width and shimmying had broken through on either side.  Consequently, the upper floors were supported by only a fourth of the building on the far side, and that wasn’t going to be enough.

 

Wanda fully expected the upper section to topple over in her direction, like a felled tree but instead, the remaining supports simply collapsed, and the top third of the building came directly down on the lower two, and kept plunging until the whole thing became a tall lump of rubble within a dust cloud.

 

It was a huge dust cloud, and Wanda already been inside one of those today.  It isn’t much fun being a giantess if you can’t see anyone, and they can’t see you.  So, she backed away from it while tiny people at her feet all ran in the same direction.

 

After about four steps, she was clear of the dust cloud’s reach and stopped, shielded off the dust off from her body, and looked down at all the poor wretches who couldn’t do the same.  As before, many of them were gray from head to toe.

 

“Oh, you guys are a mess” She kneeled down on her haunches to the great shock of those who had not yet been able to get away from between her feet.  Wanda paid no attention to them but instead took a deep breath, formed her mouth into an “O” and blew out at the dust covered people.  While she did to blow some dust off them, she mostly simply blew them off their feet.

 

“Oops, I guess that didn’t work out so well” Wanda said not hiding her amusement.  “Maybe it is best to get out of those dusty clothes.” 

 

The gray people mostly looked up at her in silence, hoping that was a suggestion and not a directive.  That hope was shattered in seconds.

 

“Yes, you should take off your clothes, but don’t worry, no one will make fun of you because they will be naked too because…” Wanda needlessly raised her volume. “It is time for everyone to take their clothes off.” Wanda got back to her feet and turned her head to the side, “Did you hear that?”  They all did of course, her voice boomed through the valley of buildings, but she repeated herself anyway.  “It is time for everyone to take their clothes off!  Everyone!  If you can see me, I can see you, and in five minutes you better not have any more clothing on than I do.  Failure to do so….will make things most unpleasant for you!” 

 

Wanda paused for a moment before speaking again.  “On the other hand, after you show me your goodies, I’ll show you something too.  I realize I’ve already been parading around here naked – you’re welcome by the way – but I still have something new to show you.  In the meantime, those of you near Jennifer will have an added treat. She is quite the beauty naked.”

 

Jennifer had been speculating on the “something new”, but forgot about it immediately when Wanda mentioned her name again.  She shuddered at Wanda had said, but fortunately, no one immediately around her turned to look at her, so it seemed none of them knew who she was.  That didn’t solve the whole take your clothes off thing though.  People looked each other waiting not wanting to go first.  Finally, one man said “Well, better unclad than dead!” and then surprised everyone by dropping his pants and underwear, revealing a not particularly flaccid penis.  It shocked people into following, though most removed their top clothes first.  Jennifer started unbuttoning her shirt while still feeling she was in some kind of spotlight.

 

Leaving her carpet of people puzzling and undressing, Wanda became re-aware that she still held a truck in her hand, half-filled with people.  She didn’t want to do anything to distract the people below from their assignment, she turned to a nearby 20-story building and placed the truck on top of it.  Specifically, she placed it directly on the elevator shack, crushing both it and their hope of escape off the roof. She removed her finger from the rear doors and people tumbled out.

 

“You heard what I told the everyone. The same goes for you!”  Wanda looked back at the people on the ground, starting to see flesh-colored dots here and there.  She had mentioned giving them 5 minutes – a pretty generous amount of time she thought. – but she had no means of timing that 5 minutes.  She turned back to her people on the roof.  Two SWAT members were clumsily carrying someone out of the truck who may have had a broken leg. But on her side of that was a civilian man doing nothing but looking at her.  He turned to run away when he saw her reach for him.  A futile move if there ever was one.  Where would he go?  She snatched him with her left hand and brought him directly in front of her face.

 

“Do you have your cell phone?”  His shock at being hoisted in front of her billboard sized face, was now compounded by the unexpected question. “I…I…t think so.”  His left arm tried to pat his left front pants pocket, but her finger was in the way, so she swung her palm under him and released him to fall on it.  He fell back on his butt but to his credit immediately pulled his cell phone from his pocket.  “Here it is!” he managed to shout without stuttering.

 

“OK, go to the timer and set it for 4 minutes, then take your clothes off, and then tell me when it goes off.”  While he started fiddling with his phone, she abruptly swung her hand to her right shoulder and dumped him on it.  “And try not to fall!” she ordered.

 

Now she had nothing to do for 4 minutes, and not much she could do without tossing her timer off her shoulder.  Even moving her head could cause her hair to knock him off.  She cast her eyes down at the steadily increasing percentage flesh colored dots and thought about what she should do with the non-flesh colored dots in – something less than 4 minutes.

 

It also became apparent that people were trying to escape their personal nudity by heading inside the buildings again. Considering what she had just done to a building that was some high-powered modesty!  Being mindful to keep her shoulder still, Wanda moved her foot to a parked SUV, and lightly kicked it toward the most popular building entrance. Again, she let her telekinesis guide its trajectory directly into the would-be escapees. It worked so well, she repeated the action with every building entrance around her.

 

She was considering the building entrance directly behind her which was too close to her feet for anyone to venture toward, when she heard in right ear:  It’s time!  It’s time!  4 minutes is up!”

 

Wanda shoved a pair of vehicles over the curb and in front of the entrance before gently turning her head to the right and said probably too loudly. “Thank you, you have been most helpful.” Then she brushed him off her shoulder with her left hand.  It was only as he was falling to his death, she noticed he was still wearing underwear, but she took advantage of it.  “That man was still wearing his underwear!”  Not good.  I hope none of you are making the same mistake.”

 

Looking down, she mostly saw with satisfaction, a sea of flesh. Still, while it was difficult to see specifics from this height, she could see enough general movement generated by her comment to confirm that indeed, some people hadn’t quite reached full exposure.

 

Jennifer was not one of them.  She had tried to seek refuge in the nearest building, but a large pick-up truck crashed down on a dozen people about 20 feet in front of her to block the entrance.  Jennifer first suspected Wanda was tracking her movements, but it was the third such vehicle kicked into a building entrance, not the first, so possibly not.  So now she stood naked down to bare feet.  Her platinum patch of pubic hair gave lie to her red hair, or would if she didn’t block it with her hand-held shorts and small purse. A shirt draped over her other hand and wrist blocked her breasts.  Most everyone around her blocked their privates in a similar manner, leaving a landscape of legs, backs and butts around her.

 

Wanda saw the same when she bent down for a closer look, causing panic among the people her head approached.  She stood upright again, wanting to be heard by all around her: “Everyone drop all your clothes to the ground, and keep your hands to your side. Now!”

 

The response was instantaneous and even from almost 300 feet up Wand could see the collective effect of everyone’s arms and clothes dropping, as her words robbed everybody of their last vestiges of modesty.  Still, she moved downward again, this time dropping to her knees, being surprisingly careful to bring them down within the empty space directly around her.  With her hands on her knees, she inhaled deeply, lowered her upper body, formed her lips into a tight circle and blew. As intended, the clothes blew past everyone’s feet and flew about 100 feet or more down the pavement, not surprisingly, the closest few rows of the tiny people were blown off their feet in the process.  Wanda turned to her right and repeated the process again and again until everyone around her was hopelessly separated from their clothes.

 

This also gave her a chance to spot those who chose to defy her directive.  Taking care of them was her first priority.  A moment ago, she noticed a large delivery truck that had almost toppled over from one of her gusts of air.  She reached for it, and like the SWAT trucks, turned it cargo side up.  The cargo door was already open. 

 

The closest clothed people just happened to have been hiding behind the truck.  She spoke loudly as she reached for them:  “Some of you must be really ashamed of your bodies to defy my order like that.”  Mark my words, your modesty will surely be the death of you.”

 

Those still clothed, were mostly to the back of the crowd. To get closer, Wanda smashed the truck down on its front in such a way that it stayed upright, and then carefully brought her left hand down into the crowd, fingers down to find spaces between people.  She was being careful to demonstrate a contrast between how she treated the naked and clothed.  For the moment, anyway.

 

The clothed scrambled as Wanda moved in their direction, some trying to shed garments as they ran. With her enhanced athletic ability, Wanda was pretty quick and accurate with her hands, collecting about five or six in her palm before dumping them in the truck and going back for more.  She made her way mostly around the crowd’s perimeter until the truck was filled to the top whereupon she quickly slid the door down with her nail, and pinched the back of the cargo box a bit jamming the door shut all in little more than a second.

 

Sitting up, she observed lumps forming on the side from people trying to pound or kick their way out.  There were fewer lumps at the front of the cargo box, which was currently at the bottom.  Those were people likely crushed by the bodies above them.  That is when it occurred to her that crushed and cooking in this cargo truck was already pretty effective punishment.

 

“These people couldn’t bear the thought of being seen, so now they aren’t.  Or maybe they were just cold.”  Wanda picked up the truck, stood up, and put it on the roof of a nearby building; truck nose down as before.  “They should get plenty of warmth up there.”

 

Filling the truck to capacity didn’t mean she was done.  Turning back to the fleeing non-naked people, Wanda leaned further out, her weight resting on her right hand while her left hand’s forefinger came down to crush to the ground any clothed person she saw.  When she finished, she searched the crowd below her body for anyone she may have missed, enjoying this close look at all the naked bodies she made happen. 

 

That is when she noticed the many people, directly under her hanging breasts.  They seemed mesmerized watching the identical moves of each sphere of flesh looming above them  Many of the men had erections, amusing her with their little rice-grain size perpendicular protrusions, with a few not being left alone.

 

“Fascinating aren’t they!” she said relatively softly, yet startling them with the fact that she was addressing them.  That knocked a few out of their trance, who then started working their way through the crowd to relative safety.  But most remained where they were now watching the subtle circular motion she was causing her breasts to do.

 

Wanda’s aching to repeat the breast smash-fest she did in the park clashed with her desire not to do reruns.  The former urge was winning and she started to lower her upper body.  She came down to her elbows; a moved that surprised some people judging from the screams and wet squishes below her forearms.  This brought her breasts to the ground, knocking everyone down below them but not yet squishing them.  Wanda rolled her shoulders to raise up slightly to gaze at everyone she knocked down. 

 

A man just to the right of her right nipple tried to get on his all fours to rapidly crawl away. With the slightest side-ward movement, Wanda’s nipple knocked him sideways and then pinned him down on his back.  She managed pin a man with her left nipple as well.  The relatively soft nipples covered their torsos and she managed a delicate a balance where they were pinned but not crushed. 

 

As each man did his best to get free, the combinations of squirming, kicking and pushing, started inducing stimulation.  Wanda forced herself to hold steady while the more they fought, the firmer and fuller the nipples became.  And the harder they bared down, the more frantic their motions became until finally she felt in her right nipple the staccato pops of ribs breaking as it pressed the man’s torso flat against the ground. And just before the man gurgled his last gasp of life, a repeat of the action began on the left side until he too had his core flattened to a mere inch or two from the ground.

 

“Less is more” Wanda thought as she savored the experience of the two men bringing about their own crushing demise.

 

Sadly, the experience was not repeatable as long as her nipples remained hard.  It was also not a particularly visible display of her power.  Only those immediately around her breasts saw the nipples crush the two men and many didn’t really grasp how it happened.

 

People had cleared from the sidewalks on either side which caused Wanda to take notice of a tiny red fire hydrant.  Parched from the Arizona heat, not to mention the dust she had frequently created, she reached for it with her thumb and forefinger and pulled it toward her until it snapped off, immediately sending out a strong stream of water angled in her direction.

 

To Wanda, it looked like the stream from a drinking fountain and she used it as such.  Once she started, she couldn’t stop, taking in hundreds of gallons as if she hadn’t drunk anything all day, which in fact, was the case. When she finally had enough, she adjusted to let the water splash her right breast, and then her left, letting the water wash off the little bits of blood from her nipples.

 

While Wanda was refreshing herself, Jennifer had been making her way toward the outside of the crowd, her nude attractiveness, undoubtedly made it easier for her to sift through the naked crowd than others.  Still, it was an odd thing, being stark naked with nothing but her small purse hanging on her shoulder in an equally naked crowd.  Though modesty would prevent her from stating such, Jennifer was hardly unaware of her own attractiveness.  Indeed, every wardrobe decision for the past ten years involved a not entirely unconscious determination of how much she should show off that day – how much attention she should attract.  Now, here she was stark naked, with thousands of people around her, but thanks to the presence of Wanda, attention to her own self was marginal. 

 

Fortunately, when she was moving through the crowd and men did take notice of her, they made a showing of pressing their back to the crowd to let her pass by, often gesturing with hands clutching some combination of wallet, phone, and keys.  She smiled at them as she passed, not really hiding that she was checking them out as well.  Specifically, she was checking out their penises. She simply couldn’t help it.  They were everywhere. A few were even erect.  She quickly determined that Ryan had been quite average in this area.  Many were of similar size with bigger and smaller ones roughly equal in number.  It was as hard not to stare at the bigger ones as not be amused at the little ones.

 

Unfortunately, the further from Wanda she got, the higher the incidence of people who refused to shed all or any of their clothes.  At first this just made her more self-conscious about her own nudity, but amidst their panic, when Wanda starting rounding up the clothed, Jennifer was afraid Wanda would spot her and then play with her in some manner.  So, she immediately started moving again, this time along the building fronts on the sidewalks.  She was hoping to hide behind a car or lamppost, but found those to be coveted locations that even her attractiveness wouldn’t help access.

 

It all got more intense when Wanda got down on all fours and brought so much more of her immensity down to a more intimate level.  Now, there was much more than just her feet ready to crush things. Jennifer was about 30 feet outside and “down-body” of Wanda’s right elbow when it came down on the pavement, and she witnessed the cut-off cries and blood-splatter from people flattened under the forearm, it was the closest Jennifer had been to any of Wanda’s murder and mayhem.  Wanda didn’t even seem to notice. 

 

Blocked by that murderous 12-foot high arm, Jennifer couldn’t tell what Wanda was doing, but she had heard on the radio about Wanda crushing people under her breasts by the capital and figured she was doing it again.  So, when Wanda rose up again to sit on her heels, Jennifer was surprised but relieved not to see those big breasts covered in blood. Nipples were pretty red though.

 

When Wanda rose back up to sit on her heels, she brought a few people with her.  There were four to five naked people in each palm, all of which found themselves sandwiched between her massive hand and far more massive breasts as Wanda set about to resolve the urges brought on by her now hard nipples.

 

“Yes, it feels so much better when you are not wearing clothes!” Wanda intoned in a huskier than usual voice as she dragged and rolled those poor, helpless people all around her big balls of flesh.

 

Jennifer stopped and stared, along with everyone else as Wanda worked her breasts with a noticeably high level of passion.  Wanda had turned slightly when she rose putting Jennifer directly in front of her.  And from there, she watched a young woman slip from Wanda’s left hand, and scream until she bounced off Wanda’s inner thigh before landing on the ground between the giant legs, and remained still.

 

The death hardly registered with Jennifer as she brought her attention back to Wanda’s  breasts.  She thought back to when those great breasts were hers to access, how it felt to run her fingers along their curvature, the firm resistance when she pressed into them…

 

Wanda’s right hand moved to the top its respective breast and lifted, leaving the naked bodies to scramble to stay on top.  The sun had made Wanda skin moist and they all struggled to gain traction.  A woman slid forward and managed stop herself on the firm nipple. One remained while two others slid down the outside and fell, and another man slid down to the inside and managed to desperately bridge himself between the two huge orbs, frantically adjusting while Wanda’s still massaging left hand caused the breast’s inner wall to move in and out.

 

Meanwhile, Wanda lackadaisically reached down with her right hand and secured another four or five people between her fingers and thumb. These went directly to Wanda’s vagina where they were rubbed about.  ‘Wanda’s perfect vagina’ thought Jennifer.  It’s amazing symmetry, the elasticity of the labia, the wonderful pertness of her clitoris prior to its growing into something else, and thinking of that something else made her feel a bit empty below.

 

But not entirely, as thoughts of that area made Jennifer realized she was fingering herself.  She pulled her hand back in reflex embarrassment before noticing that others around her were in a similar state.  Every penis around her was fully erect, and several were being attended to; in two examples within her line of sight, by a nearby woman.  Other women were also showing signs of arousal.  Was this a matter of pheromones? Or was Wanda’s mind doing something to us?

 

It was a little of both, actually.  Wanda had started out just wanting to relieve the tension brought about by her stimulated nipples, along with putting on a little show for her captive audience.  But the nude bodies affected her more than she expected, and soon she was actually getting turned on, rather just making a show of it.  So yes, the pheromones were flowing but also with the power of her mind she would have to actively resist keeping this lustful feeling to herself, and she saw no reason to bother.

 

For Jennifer, the question of the source of her lust did not dwell in her mind very long as she watched Wanda in action.  Even when a body was crushed from the index finger rubbing it into the clit, Jennifer’s first thought as she watched the blood spurt and the body become shapeless was a fond recognition of how firm Wanda’s clitoris could get.

 

Then she briefly snapped out of it and realized that that elements of Wanda’s body Jennifer so treasured must now be seen as tools of murder.  But that rational thought withered against the onslaught of her lust. 

 

Something poked Jennifer’s left butt cheek and she had no doubt what it was.  She turned, and the man behind her immediately apologized.  He seemed sincere but there was clearly a glimmer of hope in his eyes.  He was a little older, average looking, a description that applied to both his face and his cock. There was nothing offensive about him, but Jennifer immediately determined that in a sea of naked men, she could do better.

 

Standing on her toes, she scanned around her, whereupon she caught a glimpse of the top of a man’s head about 20 feet away.  Fixating on that direction she caught site of the man again.  Long dark hair, bearded, and about a head taller than those around him, staring – like everyone else - at Wanda.

 

Instinctively, she started sifting through the crowd toward him.  Again, when men saw Jennifer approaching, they tried to take a step back to make way for her, though now their erections stuck out into the cleared space. Jennifer went ahead anyway, letting her body brush the cocks aside like they were thin branches on a hiking trail, until she encountered a man quite obviously blocking her path. He was young, about her height, sported numerous tattoos including some she wouldn’t normally see. Topped by a predatory smile, he was all very street and very macho, except for the fact that his erection was well within the smaller-than average category.

 

“Bonita Chica!” He said, which surprised her since she didn’t read him as Hispanic.  Sure enough, he switched to English for his proposition.  “How about you and I deal with this together…and have some fun?”  It was almost cute how awkward that came out.  Jennifer glanced down at his little bouncing cock and thought “With that?” but didn’t say it out of fear.  But apparently her eyes did the talking for her. 

 

“Hey, don’t judge!  You’d be surprised how this can make you feel!”

 

This time Jennifer didn’t hold back.  In this field of nudity, she was way above his league and it was time to make that clear.  “You’re right!  I’d be surprised if I felt anything at all!”

 

“Awe, that’s harsh!” He replied as she looked for an alternative path, and when she moved toward one, his tone changed. “Hey! Where you goin’?  Hey bitch! Don’t run away from me! We’re not…”

 

At that point, a taller man moved between them and faced her attacker.  “Hey! Why don’t you leave her alone!”

 

Whether the second man was just being noble, or was trying to impress her for his own chance at her, Jennifer didn’t stick around to find out.  She left them cussing at each other behind her.

 

Hopping up, she caught sight of the tall man’s head, and squeezed her way toward him, not caring about who her breasts pressed against or the penises she bent to the side along the way. 

 

There was just one final tall, obese woman to get past, and then, there he was.  Surprisingly, there was about five feet of empty space between them giving her a good, top to bottom view and that view did not disappoint.  Basically, when a 300-foot naked female psychopath demands everyone get naked, this was the male version of what you want to reveal every bit as much as Jennifer was the female version.

 

He was as buff as he was tall, tan and ruggedly handsome.  And in that place of special interest, he was more than just proportionally big.  Not quite what Wanda produced, but impressive none-the-less.  In fact, the only issue she had with his cock was the female hand on it.  It seemed she was a little late as Mr. Big was already accompanied by not one, but two women.  The hand was attached to a curvaceous-to-the-point-of chubby Hispanic woman with big hair on his left, while to his right, was a thin and rather young-looking blond rubbing a hand on his pecs. He had his muscular arms around both, but his eyes were fixed on Wanda.

 

Jennifer hadn’t delayed her own lust just to be stopped by these two. “I can beat them…” she thought with a predatory confidence she hadn’t felt since high school.  “…just by catching his eye.”  Which, as if on cue, she did. He looked her way and held his gaze.  She straightened her posture, bringing a lift to her firm tits and with a slight tilt of her head issued an expression that said in any language.  “Wouldn’t you rather have me instead?”

 

He wasted little time, removing his hands from around his two escorts before speaking  to them. “ I apologize ladies but…I just found someone…I’ve been looking for.”  His voice was as just baritone as you would expect.  The women both glanced at Jennifer and the Hispanic woman spoke enthusiastically.  “That’s OK. She can join us!” The blond girl simply said “Uh Huh!” In agreement.

 

“No, you don’t understand, I’m already in a bit of trouble here, and now I have to fix it.”  They bought the “I’m in trouble with my girlfriend story”, at least in part because Jennifer looked like the type of girlfriend he would have.  They said their good-byes and separately disappeared into the crowd.

 

‘So he’s polite!  A nice bonus!’ thought Jennifer as she stepped toward him, horny as hell.  All the lust she had been deferring while getting here came crashing back with interest.

 

“You handled that well.” She said, bringing a finger to his chest hairs.

 

“I handle a lot of things well!” he replied as he smiled down at her displaying the cock-sure attitude she expected with this body type.  That’s OK, such confidence is exactly what she wanted right now.

 

“And does that imply…”  she brought her left hand down on top of his very upward pointed cock-head, which was about the size of a racquet ball.

 

“Particularly that”, he said smiling even more.

 

“You know, just because you’re big doesn’t mean you’re good.” She teased, possibly to bring him down a peg and present herself as something other than a slutty size queen, despite being, pretty much just that at the moment.

 

“Being big helps me be good.”

 

‘A fair enough answer’, she thought noticing he hadn’t glanced up at Wanda once during this conversation.  She gave his cock head a pleasant squeeze for that.

 

It is pretty…” He dropped the word “big”.  “Are you sure you want…” and left that sentence fragment hanging as well as he brought a hand down to cup her left breast. She realized, they didn’t even know each other’s names, which was fine, as it seemed to fit the absurdity of the situation. She decided he was “Jason” since he reminded her of buff actor Jason Momoa.

 

“Pick me up” she ordered.  And his big hands immediately grasped her under both arms, and he brought her high enough to be face to face.  His cock pressed against her blond pubic hair. 

 

“A little higher” she said, and he complied, his boner now suspended without contact between her legs.

 

She looked directly into his brown eyes. “Now…” speaking slowly with a generous amount of added breath, “Bring…me…down.”

 

He got it, and she just came down an inch or two before his prized member was knocking on her door.  She swiveled her pelvis a bit, working her labia around the head, guiding it inward slowly before looking him in the eye again and giving the slightest vertical nod.

 

The mass surprised her as he entered and filled her. Her experience with Wanda had fueled her confidence, but now it was apparent that was some time ago. He only lowered her a few inches, but it felt like two feet. She took a breath and did her best to relax and not fight it.  That’s better.  She could do this. She looked at him, gave him a big smile and in a forced calm voice said  “Now let’s repeat that a few times”.

 

And so, thanks to the power of Wanda’s brain and…secretions, that is how once-good wife Jennifer came to be fucking a man just a few hours after watching the horrible death of her husband; a few dozen yards from her former lover that killed him.

 

For her part, Wanda was reaching down for third, or was it her fourth? Handful of people when she noticed amidst the people scattering to get away, a couple laying on the ground fucking.  They stopped and tried to get up just before she picked them up pressing their bodies together as gently as she could before plopping them in her palm.

 

“Don’t mind me, go back to what you were doing.” She said to them as they separated from each other.  The induced lust couldn’t overcome the fear they felt, so they just laid there apart and looked up at her.  Wanda could even see his erection withering.

 

“Did you hear me? I said go back to what you were doing!”  Recognizing it as a directive, the man crawled back over the woman and tried to resume, but the mojo was gone and his cock was softening.  Wanda got annoyed with the fumbling and brought a finger down on his back and crushed them both.

 

That she did it on impulse was good because it didn’t disrupt the psychic waves of lust she was putting out, which was evident in the sexual activity all around her.  In fact, while there were a few frustrated men hanging around with their dicks sticking out, there was hardly an idle female to be found.  The boulevard’s esplanades were crowded with beasts of two backs.  Others chose the tops of cars.  Obviously, the street surface was the least desirable but they were there as well, bringing to Wanda’s mind what the Beatles once asked in song “Why don’t we do it on the road?”

 

In front of her, one couple opted for doing it standing up and…doesn’t that that red hair look familiar? Wanda set her hands stroking the two men against her clit to an automatic repetitive action as she remote-viewed to take a closer look.  She immediately verified it was indeed, Jennifer. ‘My, my, she chose a big one, didn’t she?’

 

Jennifer had taken control.  She had wrapped her legs tightly around “Jason’s” waist and together with her hands clasped behind his neck, lifted her body up and down his shaft.  Taking advantage of its length, she opted for long, leisurely strokes which both felt great and allowed a pace she could sustain, and probably him as well.  He certainly didn’t mind as it allowed his right hand and to explore the curvature of her ass, while the left studied the firmness of her breasts.

 

And then suddenly, he changed it up entirely.  With a hand on each butt-cheek, he pulled her close to him bringing new pressure on her clitoris, which quickly dialed up when he started thrusting with a short jerking motion.

 

“I know you like this!” he said to her.  It was a presumptuous statement, but an accurate one.  Wanda used to do this when she decided it was time for Jennifer to come.

 

“Y, Yes!, Yes I do!” she replied in a shaky voice.  At times, he would throw in a long full stroke, allowing her to catch her breath, moderate the climb, and be reminded of the size of thing she was riding.

 

“Yes, that’s it Jennifer, we don’t want to finish this too soon, do we?

 

“He knows me so well” Jennifer thought in a sensual haze, which suddenly cleared a bit as she thought: “Wait, he really does know me well! How does he know my name?”

 

His baritone voice continued, but with recognizable inflection and even a bit of accent.  “I was afraid we would never be together again, and though this isn’t what I had in mind, you chose well. Much better than that sorry shit I vaporized a few hours ago.  I must say Jennifer; your rebound skills are truly impressive.”

 

Jennifer’s mind was awash in conflicting emotions.  Surprise, horror, and guilt over Ryan collided with the still present lust, and even a tad of rekindled love, all clouded and crowded her thinking.  She, of course had no doubt as to who was talking to her, and she instinctively glanced behind her to the giant physical Wanda, who was still sitting on her heels, with legs spread wide providing a clear view of her rubbing two men around her clitoris with a rhythm sync with her avatar’s fucking.

 

That fucking by the way, had returned to the short clit intensive moves, and Jennifer wanted so much to black everything out and give in to it.  She surprised even herself, when what came forth between breaths was her original purpose for being there.  “Wanda, you-have-to-stop. No, not this…Killing. Stop-killing-people.  Not-right.  I’ll-be…yours.  Be-together.”

 

Having said her piece, such as it was, Jennifer did give in.  As though reading her thoughts – which was entirely likely, from “Jason’s” mouth came: “My beautiful Jennifer…” and then made another slight adjustment in position and rhythm to send Jennifer over the top.

 

It was a more than acceptable orgasm given the circumstances and an exhausting one. As she came down, Jennifer was mostly just relieved it was behind her, so she could process what was going on, and maybe continue to convince Wanda to stop.

 

Meanwhile, she still had a big cock inside of her. 

 

“So, Jennifer…”, the “Jason” said softly, “You told me want me to stop what I’m doing with my giant body?  And for that, you will be my willing lover?”

 

“Yes! Yes, oh please, yes!” Jennifer cried, totally bought in now that she was talking to Wanda.

 

“So, you want me to give up on all this power and the fun it brings – for you.”

 

 “Um yes.” Jennifer replied tentatively, less comfortable with where this was going.  Subsequently, she chose this moment to lift herself off the still hard cock and return her feet to the ground.  Upon doing so, she glanced at Wanda’s body’s vagina to see that she had stopped masturbating. Her bloody fingertips resting above two horrible, bloody, mangled, misshaped bodies on either side of her clit. 

 

Jennifer stifled a gag reflex as she heard “Jason” say “Well I must say, Jennifer, your self-esteem has climbed considerably, if you consider yourself worth my giving up all the fun of squishing people, crushing cars, fucking buildings, wiping out armies, shitting on churches, tossing airliners, and so much more!”

 

As she said this, Wanda’s body brought her hands down aside each heel, lifted up enough to bring her knees up in front of her, and sit down on the ground.  The hands and feet all came down within the people-free space immediately around her. It seemed her butt was to do the same, but in the last second, she swung it rearward.  The two dozen or so people who thought being behind her would be safe in an out-of-sight, out-of-mind kind of way, had one second to realize their error; and another half-second to live with that mistake.  She finished her comment with the word “fun” just after her ass landed with more of a splat than a boom

 

“Fun!?!” Jennifer cried out in shock of Wanda’s nonchalant massacre. “Wanda, this isn’t fun!, It’s cruel, and inhuman!, Its…”

 

“Jason’s” baritone voice cut Jennifer off.  “Let’s take a look at that last description first.  Do I look human to you?” 

 

Jennifer didn’t know how to answer that as she stared again at Wanda’s huge body.  Aside from her considerable size, Wanda was still shaped like a human, if a rather extraordinary one. That was a pretty “big” aside, though.

 

“Could a human gather a bunch of other humans in just one hand?  Wanda did just that with her right hand and spilled the hapless people over her breasts, where they bounced and slid down, landing mostly in her lap.  “Could a human get all these tiny terrified people to start fucking like rabbits? She swept her left hand open-palmed over the crowd like a game show bimbo displaying a prize.  “You know, I could just as easily have them make war, rather than love.”

 

Wanda furrowed her brow, and just like that, a man on his back within sight of Jennifer, threw a punch at the woman who was happily riding him.  Punches and angry wrestling matches formed all around her.

 

“Wanda, stop it! She cried.

 

“Sure, I can do that too.” The avatar replied smugly.  And just like that, the fighting stopped, with couples and groups looking confused at each other while nursing their bruises.

 

“So, dear.  I’m clearly not human.  I’m way beyond human.  As for the cruelty?  It just kind of works for me at the moment.  This last line was accompanied by Wanda unbending her right knee, stretching it out in the air and bring it down; abruptly crushing  two dozen people quite close to Jennifer. To the other side, Wanda’s left leg copied the action with identical results.

 

Jennifer held a hand to her mouth in a reaction to the carnage that occurred to either side of her, and realized for a second time, that her conversations with Wanda were getting people killed.

 

Backing away from the possessed man, Jennifer blurted in a quavering voice, “I was wrong to come here, I was… just wrong!” She forced herself into the crowd to get away.

 

As she pushed through the naked bodies, Jennifer heard both the man and giant woman behind her say in unison:  “Go ahead and run, Jennifer!  I can always find you whenever I want!”.

 

That comment brought out a laugh from a pudgy plain-faced man just in front of “Jason”.  Left to his own devices during the big sex-fest, Eric had developed a case of hero worship toward the tall, buff, monster-hung man who attracted the hottest woman in the crowd and fucked her standing up.  He was further impressed by the man’s confident dismissal of the hot babe, and apparently had been standing so close by that he didn’t hear the line simulcast from Wanda’s big voice.

 

Wanda heard him though, wondered what was so funny and aggressively asked him as much through her avatar.  Eric was flustered by the man’s attention toward him, and had trouble spitting out an answer.  “I…just liked… how you told her off.”

 

“Really!  And yet you have no idea what was going on, do you?”

 

“Er, well…”

 

“You just know that I was having a real good fuck but didn’t get to finish?”

 

“Look I’m sorry, I’ll just go…”

 

I think you will finish for me!”

 

“Uh, what?”

 

Wanda’s avatar threw a punch into the man’s soft mid-section, causing him to double over.  That was perfect as far as Wanda was concerned since it brought his head to within inches of “her” cock.  She grabbed his head and forced herself into his mouth.  Freed from any mind control, though still influenced by the giant body’s pheromones, the people nearby frequently diverted their eyes from Wanda to stare in fascination at the unexpected and aggressive man-on-man action.  Wanda’s “Jason” pumped the man mercilessly aiming for a quick climax.  The other man’s resistance was significantly more noticeable than it would have been with her own body at this size, but this body was strong enough to overcome it and reach her goal.

 

As had been her experience before, an orgasm with a remote body just didn’t have the same euphoric kick to it.  It is as if all the body’s components were just following a written description of what they were supposed to do.  Still, it brought closure to the episode and in a second, she was back in her own body.  That left “Jason” who, from his perspective had been happily fucking this great hot blond.  Now, a second later, he was sweaty, and feeling a post-orgasm malaise with eyes all around in him as he stood with his dick in some ugly guy’s cum-filled mouth.

 

 

Ordering the Option Package by Overwhelmed

Jennifer kept forcing her way through the naked bodies until ”Jason” was well out of sight.  His…her…their last words rang true in her head but she still strove to be out of site, and thus, hopefully out of mind.  She was weakening.  Wanda’s avatar trick had really freaked her out and the sight of those giant legs coming down and crushing those people so close to her kept replaying in her head.  Add to that, her body had just been comprehensively fucked, and was longing for a little rest afterward.


She stumbled back near the area that had been populated by people who refused to remove their clothes - though there was none of that now – and leaned against a car to rest. 


“You know, your girlfriend isn’t going to be happy until she kills every one of us.”


Jennifer recognized the voice. It was from the old woman in the ugly green dress. There was no dress around now, of course, and it took Jennifer a moment to find the woman.  Her gray hair was down now, and her old, sagging, wrinkled body being a form of nudity Jennifer was unaccustomed to.  Really, it was the glasses she recognized. She sought out a reply, found none, and decided it best to just ignore the woman.


Meanwhile, Wanda was back in the saddle, but not sure where to ride.  Still, the memory of feeling the weight of her recent avatar’s cock stuck and reminded her of a comment -  a promise, really - that she gave when she ordered everyone to take their clothes off.


Abruptly, Wanda stood up and instinctively brushed the bits of people and other debris from her butt, followed by a quick shield-cleaning that lifted the blood from her butt, lower legs, clit, and anywhere else. She let the mess drop on the people below leaving her perfectly clean again.


“OK, you have all been good and naked for a while now, so it is time I make good on my promise and show you something new.”


There was that term “something new” again and Jennifer ran a quick list of Wanda’s known abilities to try to find one that fit.  She guessed it just as she saw Wanda’s arms raise before her in the familiar almost zombie/sleepwalk position, except with the fingers bent and pointed down to her crotch.


“Oh no, not that”  Jennifer moaned out loud, as she palmed her forehead. The last time she saw this, Ryan wound up with multiple surgeries, and that was when Wanda was relatively normal sized.


“What?” said the old woman, genuinely concerned. “Not What?”


“You’ll see. Jennifer then turned to the woman, who she saw as something of an adversary and added  “You might even like it!”  As she said it, Jennifer briefly wondered what the old woman did during the public “sexy time”.


A moment later, the crowd saw the wiggle emerge from Wanda’s quite visible vagina above them. Not long after that, it became clear to most everyone what it was.  “Oh my God” seemed to be the go-to phrase for everyone who voiced their recognition of what the “something new” was.  After that, the crowd was remarkably silent as they watched the circumcised and erect penis growing upward while the two easily distinguishable balls grew in a sack below.  They watched as the items reached a proportional size with which they were familiar, either on themselves or their partner, and then keep growing after that.


Jennifer watched as the thing proportionally reach “her” size, and then continued on to the proportional size she inflicted on Ryan, and then pass even that!  By the time it stopped growing, it was at least the size of Wanda’s own forearm.  Her balls were proportionally as big and hung low, between her thighs.


“There we go!  What do you think?” Wanda exclaimed as she slowly twisted from left to right, the big appendage’s weight caused it to lag a second behind her hip movements as it swung proudly from side to side


She stopped twisting and grabbed the thing with her left hand, with her fingers not reaching all around its circumference.  “Oh, I know it creates something of a disruption to my svelte figure, but it creates so many possibilities! For instance, I was recently fucked by a high-rise apartment building (she made it sound like it was the building’s idea) now, I can return the favor.”


“Hey you, Lezzy girl!”  Jennifer realized that the old woman was addressing her and averted her gaze to the woman for a moment. “She fucked you with that?” 


Jennifer’s first thought was ‘Not at that proportional size’, but the old hag didn’t’ need to know that.  “Yes, she did!” Jennifer replied with a smug smile.  Many times!  And it was wonderful!”


Wanda starting walking.  It took the mesmerized people in her path unawares, making the first couple of steps delightfully squishy.  People further along the northeast path she chose had more time, and the steps were more, if not entirely people free. The monster cock swayed ominously from side to side with a slowness that emphasized its mass as she headed to the tall building formerly adjacent to the one she recently knocked down.  Topped by a bank logo, it was the tallest building bordering her playground, stretching about fifteen stories taller than Wanda herself.


She stopped and squared herself directly in front of the tall structure.  Originally up at a 45 degree angle the massive cock had dropped a bit in the walk to be just a few degrees above horizontal with the head bobbing about 20 feet from the 17th floor windows.  With its mostly glass exterior, most assumed Wanda was admiring herself in the reflection.  There was a little of that, but mostly she was looking for figures in the windows past the reflection.  A short time ago, she had tried to chase people out of the buildings to thicken the crowd, but now she hoped many had stayed inside this one.  And indeed, a quick remote viewing revealed quite a few, particularly on the 16th floor, a little right of center.


Wanda aimed accordingly, as she stepped forward, pivoting her hips slightly to lower the head one story and then slowly but without hesitation pushed it through the building’s exterior.  The terrified office workers had already started to run away from the windows, but Wanda’s slow progress, was too fast for them as the massive shaft burst through the windows and crushed or shoved aside anything in its way.  Trailing people were knocked down by the head and then crushed and mangled between the fleshy shaft and the corporate carpet.  Others were bottlenecked at the room’s exit before being crushed against the sheetrock by the big warm head before the sheetrock itself gave way.  One tall man, threw out his hands in an instinctive, if ridiculously futile attempt to push the giant thing away, only to find his arms inserted into the foot-long slit, which immediately tightened and wouldn’t release him.  Wanda slid herself half way in before withdrawing almost all the way out and entering again. 


It was an odd feeling, and quite different to what one usually feels when sticking their dick in something.  Pushing in brought this continuous series of hard edges and surfaces but only briefly, as everything was quickly pushed aside or collapsed upon impact.  It was like fucking a giant package of sugar wafers.  The feel was less satisfying than the idea that nothing in this building could even begin to stop her giant dick.


Two floors below, three men and two women all knew they should run away like the others but instead fell into something of a trance as they watched the massive shaft enter the building above.  The sound was explosive, and the whole structure shook them off their feet.  Wanda’s second thrust was deeper, letting her cock explore and destroy new territory, and on the third, she went in all the way.  The five people on the 14th floor were still trying to get their footing and dodge falling ceiling tiles when they helplessly watched the two distinct wrecking balls of her scrotum slam into the windows and keep going as the floor and ceiling blasted upon impact.  A man and woman found their lower bodies wedged underneath the fleshy sack and the hard spheres within.  Another man rushed back to free them only to helplessly watch as his two friends were dragged out of the building and fell when the balls and cock above receded.


The building was 12 feet deeper than Wanda’s cock was long, so while she didn’t pop out on the other side, the structure was showing signs of stress.  And through her breasts abutting against its surface, she could feel the top of the building getting looser. A twist of her hips to the right, swept her cock through the 16th and 17th floors like a Louisville slugger in a china shop.  She swung back to the middle and then to the left, leaving very left little left to support the 18th floor and the 26 stories above it.  At just the right time, Wanda pushed her cantilevered breasts forward and toppled the entire upper section of the building over with a massive crash.


Seeing her big member no longer in but rather on what was left of the building, Wanda stepped back from the emerging dust cloud, while taking in the life forces of everyone who was in those upper floors, and then shrugged:  “The building fucks me, I fuck the building, the result is pretty much the same.”  She initially planned to kick the lower part of the building to match the oblivion of the upper, but changed her mind when she saw how it was blocking much of the billowing dust from entering her playground.


Speaking of dust, her cock was covered with it. If anything, it was more erect and bigger than when she started, but its surface was practically gray.  She promptly called on her shield, and while it removed the dust just as effectively as before, a distinct dry feeling remained. 


A dry feeling cock is not optimal, and there was little reason she should have to persist with anything that was less than optimal.  Well aware by this time, of how moist squished people can be, she bent at the waist, and reached down to quickly grab some from people from the ground.  As it turns out though, grabbing vertical people with vertical fingers is not exactly…optimal. She only wound up with four people, one between each finger and her thumb; a paltry catch for a hand that could hold well over a dozen.  Still, she wasted no time, positioning her fingers upward and opening them, causing the people to fall into her palm, and then slamming that palm into the relative baseball-sized head of her cock.  


The bodies squished upon impact and she rubbed the messy remains on the head, tinting its pink surface to more of a burgundy color.  It was just a small start.  Many more people would be needed to bring the massive rod back to its proper moist shiny self.  So Wanda dropped to her knees, which together abruptly crushed almost a dozen lives, a sight amazingly unnoticed by most of the people in between as they gazed up awestruck at the 60-foot long, 12-foot-wide cock suspended above them.


Wanda scarcely noticed them either, as she reached down in front to grab more people, this time with her hand sideways as if she were to grasp a glass of water.  Her right hand dug into the suddenly fleeing crowed, closed around them and picked them up.  The catch was still disappointing with only 7-8 people crammed in the small circle formed by her pinky and ring finger on one side and her thumb on the other. 


It was then that she remembered that she had other abilities she could call on – something she had been forgetting when her size and strength had been allowing her to do whatever she wanted. Maintaining her grasp on the people in her right hand, she reached forward with her left. Her hand position was the same as before, but this time she created a gravity well in her palm. 


Nathan had seen the hand approaching and like everyone around him, turned to flee, not that flee meant fast since it involved forcing himself into the people ahead of him who in turn forced themselves against those in front of them.  Looking behind him, a half a dozen were already caught within the fingers and thumb.  There was another five or six running behind him that she could capture before getting to him.  This gave him a smidgen of hope for escape when suddenly it felt like the whole world turned over in front of him.  The ground under his feet suddenly felt like a vertical wall, and “down” was her hand, giving him no alternative to falling into it. He flew past the outstretched fingers and “landed” on two of the people who had been running behind him. 


All three cried “Ugh!” in unison from the impact, but that was only the beginning as people were now falling “on top” of him.  He had landed in pretty much the same orientation as he had ran.  By contrast the thin, older woman, who landed on him first did so face-first and sideways, her stomach slamming into his naked groin. She was followed by another heavier woman whose bare butt slammed into his neck and chin.  More impacts followed, and it was clear he was in the midst of a random pile of bodies. 


Everyone groaned as the pressure around them suddenly increased before they were abruptly lifted from the ground. Being 6-foot-2, Nathan’s head stood partially out letting him view the world drop out from under him, which actually felt like under him again.


Wanda smiled with satisfaction as she picked up the massive pile of people in her grasp and stood up.  This was more like it!  There were too any to count at a glance, but clearly well over a dozen.  One person broke loose from the underside and dropped to the ground and then another, causing Wanda to instinctively tighten her grip.  Multiple wails of anguish from the group could be heard as a result, and she felt the delicate cracking of tiny bones against the pads of her fingers. 


The feeling was intoxicating, all those pathetic lives literally in the palm of her hand. It took no effort at all to tighten her grip ever so slightly further, but the instant reaction from all those people was incredible!  She had planned to force them into the side of her cock, but found herself entranced with just slowly tightening her grip more and more.  Bigger bones started cracking, some screams of anguish got louder while others died out.  Blood started running down her forearm, so she quickly tilted her elbow upward and then moved the whole wad of people above her cock, letting the blood drip down upon it.  Her original intention was to moisten her cock after all.


Nathan’s eyes had fixated on the underside of her massive left breast as he tried in vain to free his arms pinned against him. Another increase in pressure, and he cried out in pain, only to find the the pressure too great for him to inhale.  The panic that brought, changed nothing accept accelerating his need for air even more. Steadily, his hearing and vision started fading.  Then came the staccato pain of arms and ribs breaking, but even that quickly faded along with everything else.


Whether by design or happenstance, the people captured in her right hand had a good view of the horror occurring in the left and couldn’t help but feel they were next.  The crowd on the ground could clearly see what was happening as well, and of course the news copters were catching it.  Wanda’s effort to terrorize the surrounding populace reached its highest peak, yet.


Blood was now pouring from her left hand.  The cries had mostly faded signaling widespread death, though it was possible some just couldn’t inhale due to the pressure.  Curious, Wanda let up and loosened her fingers a bit for a moment, and then began closing them again.  At least two screams could be heard until she literally squeezed them off.  At this point most of the bones were crushed and the bodies had largely lost their shape. Still, she kept closing her fingers.  What had been a large group of people now just felt like raw ground beef.  Any further tightening just caused the mess to ooze out the middle and between her fingers, a significant portion of which broke off and fell into the crowd below.


Wanda rubbed the rest on her cock, running her hand up and down until the entire thing was wet with the bloody remains.  She then brought in the people in her right hand.  She didn’t crush them but rather slid them up and down the moist shaft.


Now her balls felt neglected.  She brought her left hand down with the attention of massaging them with its moist surface, when it occurred to her: Why should she do that herself with all these people around?


This time she simply positioned her left palm down to face the crowd on the ground and did her gravity thing again.  Many of the crowd probably thought they were shockproof by this point, but they would have been proven wrong when from a circle about 25 feet in diameter, bodies started lifting from the ground.  There was no visible beam or anything, just naked flailing bodies floating upward. The closer to the middle, the higher people rose with a 15-foot circle of people actually breaking from the rest and floating all the way toward her rather disgusting hand.


Wanda wanted them lively so had them float up slowly.  One layer of people was all she needed so once her palm was covered, she turned it around facing up and cut off the effect, causing 40 or so people to drop back to the ground.


Wanda had never paused stroking the big cock with her right hand this whole time and now she brought her left down to just below her balls and steadily rose it until she made contact. Most everyone was on their back so she quickly felt 12 pairs of hands and almost as many feet trying to hold off the significant weight of her balls.  It tickled at first, but raising her hand slightly, turned it more into a dozen or more mini caresses. It felt heavenly.


As Wanda basked in the self-indulgence, she looked around a bit.  On the building to her left, the people she captured who hadn’t wanted to strip off their clothes had broken out of their truck.  Several were laid out, still dressed, either passed out or possibly dead.  Everyone who was up and moving around was naked, not wanting to make the same mistake twice.  Most were looking in vain for some way off the roof, but at the same time grateful for not suffering the fate of so many of on the ground.  Wanda decided this fate was too good for people she had intended to punish.


But then some movement outside her playground caught her attention.  It was two busses, on the far side of the building across the street. She first noticed the city bus, but in front of it was another bus, but much taller, with big tinted windows, a tour bus. They were outside her playground but inside her sealed-off perimeter.  Perhaps they were wandering around just trying to find a way out.  But if she could see them, they could see her, so it seemed odd they would come her way.


The busses reached the end of the street that led to the other side of the buildings in front and stopped. Nothing happed after that, so she lost interest and turned her attention back to her people. 


Wanda finally crushed the people in her right hand against the middle of her cock. She then forced her left hand harder into her balls, for a few seconds before over turning her hand and dropping the people 150 feet down to her feet.


Jennifer watched in a continued state of horrification as Wanda casually killed a few dozen more people, this time with that monster cock and its proportional balls - two more parts of Wanda’s anatomy with which she had made love that were now mass killing tools.  Somehow, she once again held her breakfast down which had repeatedly threatened to take a return trip.  Others around her had been less successful and the smell was getting noticeable.


She watched Wanda again do that trick in which all the muck and blood on the surface of her body simply removed itself and dissipated, leaving her spotless.  It was another trick Wanda had never shown her – or had she?  She recalled back to the first time she gave Wanda oral sex all the way to climax.  They were in a 69 position with Jennifer on top.  At orgasm, Wanda’s first spurt shot out with great force, shooting down Jennifer’s throat before she was ready causing her to gag.  Jennifer bolted upright choking in response, causing the rest of Wanda’s always prodigious load to pelt Jennifer’s stomach, and then the underside of Wanda’s breasts and finally Wanda’s stomach as the eruption wound down.  Wanda raised her right hand and put a finger to Jennifer’s mouth, which immediately stopped the gagging.  The left hand reached for a wash cloth, and with a simple wave over her body, the sperm was gone.  By contrast, removing the mess from Jennifer’s body required the expected wiping motions.  Jennifer puzzled about it briefly but never thought of it again, until now.


Jennifer lingered on those pleasant, gentle times with Wanda when out of the blue, a male voice whispered in her ear: “I know a way out. Follow me!”  Jennifer turned to see a rather thin white guy, with a mop of wavy hair, possibly a few years younger than her.  Before she replied, another man a few feet away, whispered loudly to the first:  “I said not to tell anyone!  It won’t work if we attract attention!  I only came back for you!” 


The other guy was shorter but better looking, though similar enough to the taller man that she figured they were brothers. The man closest to her replied, “C’mon, It’s just one girl, and look…”  He cut himself off before finishing. 


“…at her!” she concluded the sentence in her thoughts based on his inflection and gestures, and managed to give him a smile.  Still surprised she could attract attention in this crazy circumstance.


The brother’s comment did add credibility to his claim, so when he said, “OK, fine, just come on!”  she followed their lead.  They moved cautiously, walking backward as they faced Wanda and stopping whenever Wanda glanced in their general direction.


Slowly, the three backed their way toward a pile of vehicles that Wanda had tossed in front of a high-rise hotel entrance.  She noticed that she was now in a cue, the front of which, had people unseen by Wanda, getting down on their hands and knees and crawling under a small space where a truck was angled against the building.


The line was short but slow moving, which gave her a chance to talk with her new friends as they continued to look at Wanda, not the line, so as not to draw attention to it.  She confirmed that they were indeed, brothers.  The one that approached her was “Jeff”, the older brother was “Mark”.  Jeff was the talker and she soon found out he was close to getting his Masters in Plant Biology at the University of Texas and was visiting his brother after the semester’s end. His first inquiry to her was “So, you are married?  She immediately looked at the obvious source of his assumption, the wedding ring on her finger.  “Um…not anymore.” And left it at that as the conversation was soon reduced to “Oh My God” and various four-letter exclamations.


That was because they could see that Wanda had found a new game.  She would pick up one of the former clothing refuseniks from the roof to her left, and place them on the head of her erect cock.  She then bent it downward a bit and released, catapulting the helpless person to her shoulders or chest area.  Her goal seemed to be to get them to fall between her massive breasts, which she would then press inward with her elbows, crushing the body instantly, sometimes with a squirt of blood, and often with a giggle.


It was, like all of Wanda’s actions today, completely cruel, heartless and coldblooded, yet eerily mesmerizing to watch.  By the gasps, it was clear that many were surprised that the bodies squashed so quickly within the breasts, which did not yield at all.  Jennifer wasn’t surprised in the least, knowing from experience, that Wanda could make those things feel like leather wrapped wrecking balls when she desired. That led to the odd juxtaposition of Jennifer fondly recalling running her fingers along the inside of one of those remarkably spherical breasts and feeling the firm weight of the other and then both as her finger descended between then, while at the same time watching some poor woman bounce and tumble to the same area and have her life snuffed and body horribly crushed.


Yes, here she was in the presence of the most horrible mass-murderer in history, who also just happened to be her former lover.  Yet, despite that unique status, there was no special role for her.  She was just trying to survive like everyone else.


Finally, it was their turn.  Mark, who seemed familiar with the process, went first. Jennifer was next followed by Jeff. It was immediately clear why things had moved so slowly, as it involved crawling under the overturned truck, but then through the window of its open door jammed into the building wall and then traipsing over the wreckage of another vehicle before arriving at a spot where you could stand up.  Fortunately, you were still out of site from Wanda due to a tall truck that had obviously been thrown against the wall but tipped back upright.  The impact had broken a display window from one of the hotel’s shops and that was how they were getting inside.  It was a high-end leather goods store with Coach, Gucci, and other designer purses that Jennifer could never afford, now thrown on the ground both inside and out to be used as stepping stones between bare feet and broken glass.


It was dark inside the store as the power was out, but there was emergency lighting.  “Shit! Someone took my clothes! Those were the first words she heard Mark say out loud. That told Jennifer that Mark had been relatively safely inside, but removed his clothes to find and retrieve his brother.  Jeff was not carrying a cell phone, which was probably in his pants pocket.  It also occurred to Jennifer that his clothes were taken rather than the store merchandise that likely cost 10 to 20 times as much.  Such was the relative value of things in a disaster called Wanda.


Jennifer spoke to Mark, to change the subject. “It is good to be inside, but I sure hope she doesn’t bring this building down next.”


“We are just passing through. There is a way out to the other side. I worked in this hotel.”  Jennifer wondered if the past tense referred to a former job or just an acknowledgment that nothing would be the same again.


They made their way into the rather grand hotel lobby where through large two-story windows at the other side, Jennifer could see that the doorways were blocked by the wreckage of something she couldn’t even identify. On the playground side, the entrance was blocked by the pile of vehicles.


It was tempting to take advantage of the very comfortable-looking couches and easy chairs.  But there were fully-clothed people around - guests probably - which made Jennifer feel a little more self-conscious about her nudity.


No longer concerned about keeping the numbers small, Mark announced for everyone to follow him, whereupon he led them through the restaurant dining room, and then through the kitchen to a service door.  It too had been blocked by vehicles, but the door opened just enough for a single person to squeeze through at a time.  Mark guided several people through before a gap allowed him, Jeff and Jennifer through as well.


As she emerged from the vehicle blockade, the sun blinded her and the heat beat down painfully on her skin once more, making her feel exposed and vulnerable.  This was outside, outside is where Wanda is, and the building between them was no impediment.  Without the crowd cover, the pavement was also much hotter on her bare feet and she didn’t look forward to walking several blocks on it. As her vision returned to her, Jennifer looked ahead and was surprised.  “Oh, I didn’t expect that!”


After Wanda mastered flinging people into her now quite bloody cleavage, she tried other targets.  Flying them directly onto a nipple took a few attempts on each side. Now she was aiming for her mouth, in which success would either have her swallow the person whole, which at least kept all their urine and fecal bits enclosed and was wonderfully terrorizing for the crowd, or bite down on them and spit them out into the crowd, which was also terror inducing but also pretty gross for all involved.


There weren’t that many people left on the roof.  In fact, her usual glance revealed no one to immediately grab.  Aware that there were still people on that roof, she turned her full attention to it. 


What she first noticed was the gash in the upturned truck through which the people had managed to escape.  She wondered what tool they had found to make it.  Pretty resourceful of them in any case.  Near the truck were nine fully-dressed bodies laid out on the roof.  Dead, she assumed, from either suffocation, heatstroke, or crushed from the bodies pile above them. She stepped forward for a closer look, and gleefully plunged her erection into the side of the building.


The upper floors held, but the building’s shaking revealed people hiding behind both the truck and the roof access hut as they struggled to stay upright.  The dead bodies still looked dead, countering her suspicions that someone might be faking.  Just to be sure, she swept them all off the roof with left hand and watched them fall into the crowd.


She picked up the truck and tossed it aside before grabbing the closest person hiding behind it.   She immediately recognized him from when she grabbed him from the ground. Mostly she recalled that he wore a red baseball cap with a shirt and tie. He was still wearing the cap though otherwise naked!  Wanda had spent enough time in in Arizona’s heat to understand the practical reasons for wearing a hat, particularly if your hair was thinning, but it still struck her as funny.


The hat had some kind of logo that was too small for her to identify, even as she brought him closer, but looked like it may be an actual baseball team logo, and that gave her an idea. “So, do you like baseball?” 


The man just sputtered, shocked to the point of confusion by the question and too terrified to speak regardless, which was satisfying in its own rite, but she expected an answer.


“Did you hear me? I didn’t exactly whisper!”  That much was true as she was speaking loud enough for everyone to hear.  The man still unable to find his voice, nodded his head up and down.


“Yes, you heard me, or yes you like baseball?”


“B-B-Baseball” the man managed to get out.


“Now, that wasn’t so hard was it?”  He was back to head-nodding, this time nodding “no”


“But have you ever wondered what it was like to be the baseball?”


“No!” came a surprisingly straightforward verbal answer, and then he gave it a moment’s thought and it came out as “Noooooooooo!”  Seems he found his voice.


“Well, I think we should change that.”


Wanda swung her hips from side-to-side twice, her big heavy now semi-erect cock swinging a half step behind.  She then extended her hand with the man over it, waited a moment to get the timing right, and let go.  Now, Wanda wasn’t about to miss in front of all these people so she enlisted a little gravitational help to make sure she had a solid hit. 


Stunned by the impact from the 12-foot-thick “bat”, the body flew limply in a horizontal trajectory and slammed into the hotel across the street.  But there was more to it.  His head smashed through the lower part of a 15th story window while his chest hit the outer window sill.  Glass from the upper portion of the window fell straight down and right through his neck, after which, the body fell headless to the ground. 


Gasps were heard from the crowd who were no strangers to witnessing death at this point. Even Wanda raised an eyebrow, having never expected such a dramatic spectacle from her simple action.  “Well that’s going to be tough to beat!”


True to her words, the next person she grabbed, a pudgy woman, simply hit the building and left a bloody impression on the masonry.  The third, a man, was something of a fowl ball, flying left of the hotel and landing far down beside the driveway that led up to it. That reminded her of the busses that had come down that driveway.  She was going to keep track of them but got distracted.  Were they still there? 


She took a couple of steps in that direction - to the brief surprise of a few in the way of those steps – and bent forward until she saw the bigger of the two busses parked in the circular drive in front of the hotel.  Another step enabled her to see the smaller bus behind it.  And then she noticed people running up and entering them.  A good amount of them were naked, marking them as “her” people.  The thought of “her people” escaping almost prompted her to put an immediate stop to it, before she had this thought:  “Let the busses fill up first.”


She stood back straight again and took a step back. There were still a few people left from the roof behind her which she could see peeking from behind the roof hut at her.  Time to show them her reach is farther than they think. 


Wanda held her left palm toward them concentrated on a little gravity manipulation.  The hut shook and then was yanked from the building toward her, with three people flying closely behind.  In an impressive display of good timing, she cut off the gravity force the moment the hut cleared the building roof, causing it to fall to the ground below.  The people fell to the roof, but only momentarily before she re-engaged the force and they “fell” into her hand.


The penis as catapult / baseball bat had been fun for a little while, but now she had grown bored with it.  In fact, killing people individually had become tedious, and she yearned for something of a more massive scale.  She was momentarily without a plan, however; and meanwhile she two men and one woman in her hand. She gave a thought to the gender ratio and said to them: “I know, what if I make your wildest sex dreams come true?”  She simply assumed that everyone was hetro, and thus gave each man the honor of hanging from the nipple of her magnificent breasts while the woman, was naturally placed on the head of her penis. 


“There, I’ve given each of you the sexual encounter of your dreams.”  You are very welcome.  She then heard the revving of a diesel engine from beyond the hotel, and quickly added: “Remember to always hold on to your dreams!”  With that, Wanda turned toward the hotel and started crossing the boulevard.  She was curious as to who could hold on the longest:  The men had less to hold on to, but her now perpendicular cock would sway far more to each side as she walked.


It turned out not to be even close, the jiggle of her breasts shook the man off the left one almost immediately after the first step, and the second step sent the man flying from the right. Admittedly, Wanda may have gamed things a bit by putting a little more bounce in her stride than usual, but that added a fair amount of vertical motion her lower appendage as well and the woman gamely held on.


Wanda was now standing directly in front of the hotel, in which she now took notice didn’t have near the depth of the office buildings.  Not surprising since that depth basically consisted of room, hallway, and room. In fact, it actually appeared narrow enough to…

Riding the Bus by Overwhelmed

Minutes earlier, Jennifer’s concern of walking naked on hot pavement through blocks of downtown were surprisingly alleviated when she saw the two busses waiting on the circular drive that led up to the hotel.  None of them had bus fare for obvious reasons but it looked like that didn’t matter.  Other naked people were boarding the buses and they weren’t being turned away.  Most people ran to the nearest bus, which was a standard city bus, but Jennifer was drawn to the tour bus in front with its significantly taller stature and dark tinted windows. 

 

The air-conditioning hit her immediately as she climbed up the steps at the front of the bus.  Besides the driver was a police officer welcoming people onboard which confirmed to Jennifer that this was some kind of rescue operation.  As her eyes adjusted to the dark interior, she was grateful to see empty seats toward the back, and a quick count of the people in front of her told her that she would have one of them. 

 

In the second to last row, Mark took the window seat to the left.  Jennifer sat down beside him and was immediately struck by the odd feeling of leather upholstery on naked skin.  Otherwise, the airliner-like high-backed seat with fold down armrests was quite comfortable.  This was a way better choice than the city bus. 

 

Jeff took the aisle seat just across from her, but after the last seats on the bus filled up, he stood up to give his seat to a weather-beaten overweight, middle-aged woman.  Jennifer took notice that he wasn’t only courteous to attractive girls.

 

The aisle was starting to fill up with people, most of them naked like her, and it was easy to imagine for a moment, living in a world where clothing was optional.  They clearly were intent on getting as many people on the bus as possible and the police officer was calling out for people to squeeze toward the rear to make more room.  Unlike the city bus, there were no hand-holds for standing in the aisle.  To make more room, Jeff turned sideways toward Jennifer, which had the effect of putting his package almost right in her face, leading her to conclude that maybe clothing as optional wasn’t such a great idea after all.

 

After another 30 seconds, she heard the front door close, and Jennifer wondered for the first time where they were going.  She thought Wanda had closed everything off, but they obviously had some kind of plan here.  The diesel engine which had been idling, almost imperceptivity, revved to life, followed by high pitched squeal of the release of the air brakes.  Then came what sounded like thunder at first, followed by the recently familiar sound of building destruction, which was quickly followed by the collective gasps of Mark and everyone else on that side with a window seat.

 

Jennifer leaned toward the window and looked up to see what appeared at first as an explosion outward from three-quarters up the side of the hotel.  Debris fell away to reveal the front of Wanda’s giant cockhead just slightly sticking out of the building.  Above the building, there was Wanda, or two tits and one face of her, and that face was looking right down at them.  More movement and sound from down below brought Jennifer’s attention back to the big penis, which in response to the stimulation of penetrating the building, was returning to a full erect state.  Thus, it lengthened to where the entire head was sticking out and jerking its way upward through a story or two.

 

So, Wanda’s reward for the woman who managed to remain on the head of her cock was to plunge her and the cock she rode on, directly into the side of the hotel.  The woman was crushed immediately and just as quickly forgotten by Wanda as she rammed the appendage all the way through the building until her flat stomach pressed up against the side, and breasts cantilevered just above the roof. 

 

Directing her attention to the two busses on the ground, she saw that both had closed their doors. The people left outside pounding on both bus’s doors ran away after Wanda presented herself.  Between her and the buses was still a fair amount of hotel as the bottom floors spread out forward of the tower, the roof of which was now getting battered by the debris from the 12-foot diameter hole she just created. 

 

The brake lights went off on the tall bus in front, telling Wanda it was going to make a run for it.  She had no doubt she could chase it down, but was in no mood to chase anything, so she dug her left-hand fingers into the upper corner of the building and simply tore off a piece as though it was a loaf of French bread, and tossed it to land in front of the bus.  The brake lights came on again.

 

Her next move was a little more spectacular.  It started by stepping her left leg forward right into the building, her foot feeling it was making its way through a short stack of Pringles potato chips before finding solid ground. She followed with her right leg and proceeded to simply walk through the tower.

 

What a wonderful feeling it was, encountering feeble bits of staccato resistance from just below her chest all the way down to her toes, only to have everything break away with almost no effort on her part.  Her only regret as she turned the multi hundred-million-dollar structure into rubble was that the building wasn’t tall enough to let her breasts in on the action as they had on the bank tower. 

 

20 stories of tower tumbled down upon the hotel’s lower floors and the grounds in front as her feet waded through the debris. She stopped about a step away from the trapped vehicles and was about to bend over to pick them up when this thought occurred to her:  “I don’t stoop, I summon!”

 

There was panic inside the bus as at least half of its passengers watched Wanda walk through the building as though it were made of cards.  No one disembarked, however; as the roof began to clatter with the sound of falling debris.  The boom of Wanda’s footsteps could be heard as well with the last two sounding particularly loud.  When they stopped, the sound of falling debris did as well, and even the cries from inside the bus due subsided to the ominous site of Wanda’s feet just 50 feet to the right of the bus and pointing in their direction.

 

Jennifer wondered with dread if it was her presence that drew Wanda here, and if…

 

The thought was interrupted as in an instant, Jennifer “fell” out of her seat on to the roof above along with everyone else in the bus.  It felt like the bus had become upside down in a split-second, but as she squirmed to right herself among the pile of people,  she could see through the windows, the ground falling away; indicating the bus was not upside down at all, and if anything, they should be plastered to the floor from the movement, not the other way around.

 

A bump knocked her an everyone against the roof again and she caught a glimpse of four 3-foot-wide fingers bumping vertically against the left windows and one fatter finger - the thumb obviously - against the right.  Less than a second later, gravity returned to normal dropping everyone back to the seats and floor of the bus cabin.

 

Mark had landed upside-down into his seat, with his face on the floor and his feet bouncing against the headrest.  Jennifer fell sideways across both seats planting her face right into Mark’s butt.  Jeff fell down on Jennifer’s legs, which probably would have broken if the seat arm hadn’t broken away upon the impact.  There were deep gashes across both her legs regardless.  Others fared worse.

 

By contrast, from the outside, Wanda’s gravity altering summoning of the big tour bus appeared entirely smooth and even elegant as it floated up unwavering to her waiting open left palm.  In the city bus, people first thought the bus in front had been picked up, but then pressed their faces to the windows to see the big vehicle float upward on its own like some kind of science-fiction space ship.

 

But even before first bus reached Wanda’s waiting hand, several people decided they didn’t want to be next, forced open the city bus’s two right side doors, and ran outside.  But the first three out of the rear door instantly disappeared under a giant foot slamming into the ground with a massive boom.  Blood splattered from the sides of the toes, the front of which had brushed up against the side of the bus.  A second later, the foot lifted up and some people with window seats gazed briefly at the gory underside of the balls of the foot before it came down again.  The index toe pinned the last of the three that had run out the front door, only to run back in at the sight of the fate of those from the rear exit.  The last man to make it inside turned around, crouched down and gallantly tried to pull the man out from under the toe.  He succeeded for all of three inches before the toe pressed downward and crushed the man flat up to his shoulders as if he wasn’t there.

 

The city bus doors remained open as it too started to rise from Wanda’s inverted gravity effect that likewise plastered its occupants to the interior roof.  This one rose at more of an angle as it crossed in front of the giant woman to meet her right hand.  

 

With a bus in each hand, Wanda turned around and headed back to her playground to show off her prizes.  As she stepped upon the rubble of the once proud hotel, it occurred to her that she could have just as easily “summoned” the buses from the other side of the hotel and spared it.  But that would have been so less dramatic! Plus, the hotel had obviously been a leak in her containment. Not anymore.

 

After a great amount of awkward wriggling, Mark, Jeff and Jennifer had resumed their former positions.  But once Wanda started walking, Jeff fell into Jennifer so many times from the swaying of the bus, she stood up, pulled him down into her seat and proceeded to sit on their laps.

 

“I brought back some toys!” Wanda announced to the crowd that wasn’t too busy scrambling to not be under her next step. Some were in awe of the ease at which she handled the big vehicles, others just took it for granted

 

“And what’s better is that they are completely filled beyond capacity!”  Wanda wanted to make sure the crowd knew she wasn’t just picking on inanimate objects. She lowered her right hand down and tilted the city bus to the side, causing people to to be pressed against the side windows. 

 

She now had her thumb now on the bus’s roof and fingers on its underside, and she adjusted the tour bus to hold it the same way.  The roof dented inward, but not too much as she was handling them carefully.  Wanda then brought both buses along-side her semi-erect cock.  From Wanda’s perspective, the 50-foot tour bus appeared almost exactly a foot long, the city bus was a bit shorter. Both fell short of her prized appendage, even as it had lost a little of its size and dropped to a horizontal position.

 

Not that is looked small to anyone, particularly the bus occupants in which the presently 10.5-foot diameter appendage filled the windows view from top to bottom and end to end.  People cried out in alarm and some tried to force their way to the other side, despite much of those windows being mere inches from Wanda’s giant left palm. 

 

To Jennifer, the view was actually familiar.  There were times when she had her face just inches away this cock and it loomed just as large.  Its surface had a sheen, like the rest of Wanda as though she and it had been ever-so-slightly oiled.  It was not particularly veiny as penises go, but what veins were there, Jennifer recalled lovingly running her fingers along them in her admiration.  Now those veins were almost the width of sidewalks.

 

From Wanda’s perspective, her cock wasn’t all it could be, as a remedy, she brought the buses against each side of her cock and gently rubbed them along its length.  Her cock was clearly about 25% wider than each 8.5 feet wide vehicle.

 

Curious to compare their heights, she turned each on its side and playfully ran their tires along the length of her member.  She heard the expected screams but didn’t give the slightest thought of how all the bus occupants were now pressed against stressed windows looking at the 150 feet to the ground.  Instead, she did her comparison, which showed the tour bus’s beating her width with its 12 feet tall body, not including the tires.  At about nine feet, the city bus body was still smaller.

 

Preferring the feel of the side of the buses, she turned them right side up again – more or less.  Due to the attention, her monster cock resumed its full erect state.  Matching its angle now had everyone not firmly in their seat, tumbling toward the rear of their respective cabins.  At what would later be calculated at 64 feet, her cock extended its head fully beyond the length of the tour bus.

 

After her size inspection, Wanda now had a plan.  She brought the city bus directly in front of her eyes.  Her hand now held the vehicle from the bottom so she had a clear obstructed view inside.

 

She tilted the vehicle back and forth like a teeter-totter, just to watch the people in the aisle tumble fore and aft before stopping and scolding them.  “You people tried to get away from my little gathering, but instead here you are; at the center of my attention.” She paused for a moment and then continued.  And soon you will all be at the center of…Me!”  Another pause.  “But first, I’ll need to make a little adjustment.

 

In a rare moment Wanda didn’t quite know what to do.  Her “adjustment” required two hands but she didn’t really want to let go of the tour bus.  She considered levitating it in the air for a moment, which required some mental attention, before a far better idea presented itself.  She stared back to the city bus.  “Well aren’t you guys in for a treat!”

 

Walking her fingers along the surface, she adjusted her hold so the bus was pointed upward and then lowered it between her breasts. It held, allowing her to release her hand and bring its fingers and thumb around the top.  At the slightest squeeze, the windshield shattered and rained tiny safety glass squares down on the passengers.  Her fingers kept pinching the sides and corners inward to taper the entire front end.

 

When she was done reshaping the front of the bus into something of a nose-cone, she reached down to grab it by the rear and remove it from her breasts.  Keeping it in this upright position, she inspected her work for a moment and then began lowering the bus. A passenger with a window seat shouted “She’s putting us down!” and others repeated the statement amidst cheers.  But after rounding the base of the giant cock and dropping below the huge hanging balls, the descent stopped between her legs and the group fell silent. Below, the ground seems so near, yet so far.  Up above through the mangled metal, they discovered what the crowd on the ground already knew.  That behind the cock and that big ball sack there was still very much a vagina.

 

Thus, upon the first lurch upward, three things became immediately clear to most inside the bus:

 

1.    What their final destination was

 

2.    Why the giantess had reshaped the front of the bus

 

3.    What she meant by being at “her center”

 

There was no pause as the bus contacted the labia which pressed the weakened metal framework in a bit as the vehicle ventured inward.  There was a crescendo of screams as darkness enveloped the cabin, stopping about 3/4s the way back.  The vaginal smell was overwhelming and yet strangely intoxicating. There was a little up and down movement, but then it stopped and a big sigh from Wanda was heard mostly from within her as those at the bottom windows saw the hand that held them leave to keep them suspended there. Wanda’s massive testicles rubbed and bounced loudly against the roof.

 

Whether purposely, or by happenstance, Wanda lowered her left hand holding the tour bus giving it occupants at least a partial view of the other bus’s fate. A fair amount of the city bus’s ascendency was blocked by the hanging balls.  

 

As with most of the time when the bus was relatively right-side up, Jennifer was leaned over toward the window, following the situation and gazing more nostalgically than she would have thought, at her former lover’s male bonus parts.  Sensing they were going to be moved again, Jennifer pushed herself to get upright and in doing so her right hand countered something soft and stiff at the same time.  Mark’s usual expression of shock and fear now was overlayed with a layer of embarrassment and his hands shot forward to block his erection from Jennifer’s view. 

 

Jennifer looked at his face with an expression of 100% understanding as she whispered “It’s OK!” as she guided his hands away and gently grasped his awkward protrusion in a manner akin to putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

‘Good God! Why did she do that?’ Jennifer’s mind shouted at her.  “And why was she not letting go?” Instead of answering, she let her mind ask more questions.  Why is he erect after a tour of Wanda’s package?  Is he gay?  Or was it from her naked body leaning over him? Was anyone else like this?’

 

“I’m…sorry.” she said in a daze and not fully meaning it as she sat further upright and forced herself to let go.  That was when she saw other erections from naked men in the aisle.  And that cute naked Latina woman over there was fingering herself, which was kind of hot.

 

“Shit! You’re coming all over me!” came a startled female voice from several rows ahead.  Look at this mess! Give me that thing!”

 

That’s when Jennifer realized: It was Wanda’s pheromones again!  Wanda had been rubbing her dick with the busses and just now used the other one as a dildo, so of course!  People were too scared and it was too cramped for fucking, but they, and Mark, and her, were effected none the less.  Jeff was there as well, he held his hand between his member and Jennifer’s bottom, which she could sense he longed not to do.

 

The bus was ascending, which could have been cause for distraction had the huge windows not given them one more tour of Wanda’s fantastic front.  Whatever gender one preferred, Wanda gave plenty to lust after.  Her scrotum managed to be a thing of beauty, largely smooth, no hair, two powerful spheres within.  And then it was up the length of that amazing cock again. Smooth, flawless, impressively thick, and impossibly long, perfectly pristine with no hint of contact with the buses’ undersides.  It shined in the Arizona sun with reflective highlights on every convex surface. Beyond the shaft was her flat mid-section, with its own reflections showing subtle ab contours.  Behind the proud picturesque mauve dome of her cock head was the spherical underside of her amazing cantilevered, gravity-defying breasts, also spotless despite all they have done.  Dark aureole surrounded even darker nipples standing proud demanding attention.  Everyone inside the bus was feeling it. Hot, flushed, agitated, and horny as hell, secretly considering prospects for relief.

 

Wanda was well aware of their distressed state as she tapped into their puny minds. For the second time recently, she hadn’t anticipated the impact of her own sexual urges.  They were supposed to be out of their minds with terror, but this was amusing as well.  But wait, one of the minds was on a different track. Like the others there was lust and longing, but also recognition and remembrance.  It was Jennifer!

 

“My goodness Jennifer, you do wind up in the darndest places!”  Hearing her name and knowing she had been made, knocked Jennifer out of her sensual stupor.  The conversational tone and the stare coming from those massive blue eyes blew the fog from others as well.

 

“Jennifer! Is she talking to you?” Mark and Jeff both asked, with remarkably similar wording.  “We…know each other.” She barely got it out before Wanda resumed, and drowned anything else out.

 

“Riding the bus?  When I checked in on you last, you were riding a really big cock - relatively speaking, of course.  Still, that’s quite a come down!”

 

Jennifer was having the mother of all anxiety attacks in a bus that had been full of them - with good reason.  Her conversation with Mark had been overheard in the packed cabin so that she was now attracting the attention of all around her.  Mark and Jeff both tried to calm her down, but she was barely even aware they were there.

 

“Well, you are in luck dear Jennie because the cock you really want, you’re going to get!  Isn’t that great?  We get to fuck one last time!”

 

Wanda slowly swung the bus around so the front was facing her, then tilted it downward to face the part of her she just referenced.  It was obvious to all what was going to happen next.  But then Wanda tilted the bus back upward, and pointed it at her face again.

 

“And just so all of you know, don’t blame Jennifer for what’s about to happen.  I’ve been planning this since I first saw your little bus!”

 

As Wanda tilted the bus downward again to face her giant cock, Jennifer spared a brief moment to wonder why she felt compelled to offer Jennifer that little protection from those around her when it was clear they and her were all about to die.  Was this a way to clear her conscience?  How could she still have a conscience?  Did she ever?

 

These were all moot points as the bus moved downward forcing her, the brothers, and everyone else in a seat to grab the seatbacks in front, while everyone in the aisle grabbed the seatbacks as well to keep or slow falling to the front.

 

Though a small space, Jennifer could see the huge head of Wanda’s penis approaching.  Its diameter was clearly too big, there was no way it was going to fit. But in an instant, she recalled Ryan’s oral surgeries.  It didn’t fit there either but Wanda shoved it in anyway.

 

The glans filled the big windshield for a moment before it shattered its way through the glass. Everything just gave way: The windshield divider broke from the panel below the glass which itself crushed downward.  Entering the passenger cabin only the top two -thirds of the glans was visible above the floor, the bottom third broke through to the cargo area and was plowing the floor asunder as it advanced.  The seats on both sides were pulled downward with the floor followed by the seatbacks with people in them simply folding back against themselves like dominoes before getting smashed against the lower walls.  The walls themselves bent outward just below the window beltline, giving the bus a hexagonal shape to its cross section.  Bodies were getting pulverized, and there was blood splatter everywhere.  The sound was equal parts sheering and colliding metal, screaming people and rumble as the shaft bullied its way down the bus’s length.  

 

As the massive pink glans rammed into the people in the aisles, many were forced upward to be smashed against the ceiling and the now obtuse upper corners.  The big slit was visible at first but then a nude woman got her foot caught in it and was now getting pummeled as she stayed at the forefront of the massive battering ram.

 

 The glans was getting redder as it pushed through bodies with no mercy. Jennifer saw at least two people get their arms sheared off, followed by profuse bleeding.

 

There was nothing to do but watch as it came for them, and then as the leading slit-woman reached two rows in front, it stopped. Wanda had made her penetration and first thrust.  ‘Wanda never goes all the way, the first time.’ Jennifer reminded herself. A moment later the monster reversed itself, and withdrew until the glans filled the windshield opening again.

 

In that one in and out move, the interior of the bus was completely transformed.  To start, Its shape was now a rough hexagon.  The seats that had made up most of the interior were now flattened and shoved unevenly to the lower side walls with people either stuck between them or holding on to them for dear life.  The once blue interior theme was now blood-stained red or brown. Yes, the blood was everywhere.  Bloody dripping bodies were stuck to the ceiling before dropping. Brief fountains of blood shot into the interior from largely unseen broken bodies. Red-smeared windows were cracked but not shattered, and were largely blocked anyway by Wanda’s palms and fingers.

 

Everyone in the back three rows started yelling at once.  And Jennifer was among them! “We’ve got to get out of here!  Wanda never goes in all the way the first time, but she will, if not this next time, definitely the third!” she said with surprising clarity and authority People were trying to open emergency hatches in the ceiling but they were mostly jammed from the bent sheet metal.

 

The head, now with several people having fallen down upon it, began moving forward again. “Get up against the wall!” Mark yelled. ‘Stand on the seats up against the wall!” He reached for Jennifer and pulled her to his left.  Pain shot out from her bleeding legs the moment she put weight on them but she not only managed to stay up, but mimicked Mark’s move and reached out to pull Jeff over and position him to her left.

 

The big pink ball approached again with less noise this time.  The metallic sounds were gone, and the rumble diminished.  Still plenty of screaming though. The big slit was visible again with – as if things couldn’t get any more horrifying – flailing sticking arms out of it.  It passed its former stopping place as Jennifer, the two brothers, and everyone near them prepared to be squeezed between a bus and a hard dick.

 

The glans curvature closed in on Jennifer.  She turned her head to Mark who cried out  as its outer edge tried to force him through the cracked window.  He disappeared behind it for a moment before it pressed her had against the window pillar behind her when everything stopped.  She was against none other than the rubbery blood-coated glans corona. Mark actually had a bit of reprieve as he stood wedged in the collar just behind the glans edge and said.  “When this moves back, we all jump down to the cargo area!  There might be some space down there!”  Jennifer was considering his plan when she was interrupted

 

“Why Jennifer!  There you are!  Enjoying the bus ride?” 

 

Jennifer heard the words as much through the pink wrinkled rubber surface pressed against her hear as she did from outside.  ‘Oh God! How does she know?’ her thoughts screamed.  ‘Is this why she stopped here? Pressing her against the organ’s most sensitive area?  If she could turn her head, she would bite it for all the good that would do.

 

Jennifer wondeedr how Wanda could be so cruel, to everyone of course, but right now specifically to her?  They had such wonder full times together; such wonderful sex!  Literally full of wonder!  At times Jennifer thought she might love the tall seductress.  And now….’

 

“Well beautiful, it’s only going to get better from here!”

 

The monster penis started moving backward again.  Jennifer took a huge breath the moment after the corona scraped off of her.  Then she heard Mark cry out and saw he was no longer beside her.  As the massive head went back it was taking Mark with it trapped in the nook just behind it.  Even as it pressed past other people, he was caught and couldn’t get out.

 

“OMG!” Came Jeff’s voice behind her.  “Mark! I’m coming!”  As he struggled to remove his long legs from the seats pressing them into the wall, Jennifer wanted to tell him not to go, that it was too dangerous.  But how could she tell him not to save his brother?  He broke free and all Jennifer could offer was a lame ‘Good Luck” as he started bounding downward over the mangled seats and broken people with surprising speed and dexterity.

 

Jennifer decided to follow Mark’s command rather than his body and worked her way downward past the jumble of seats into the stark cargo area.  She wasn’t alone.  Lots of other people were down here by either by intention or default.  Crushed and mangled people laid out on the former cabin floor, which was now roughly layered on the cargo floor.  With the bus still tilted downward she stumbled and dropped down a couple of yards before grabbing onto a seat frame.  

 

‘Where was the safest place?’ She really didn’t’ know, but as the big cock started making its way toward her again, she fell flat on her back and shimmied toward the side to scrunch herself beneath downward tilted edge of two seat rows. Looking up, she could see the feet of people on top of the seats against the wall as she had been.  She hoped they didn’t slip and send a foot down on top of her.  The big penis rushed by faster than she expected, its wet, bloody surface rubbing so firmly against her arm and shoulder she thought their bones would break.

 

The thing barely stopped before it reversed course, this time caking blood and God knows what else on her shoulder.  That was a terrible experience and she wanted to move out of there, but where?  As awful as it was, there didn’t seem to be anywhere safer.

 

Wanda was pleasantly surprised when she first plunged her dick into the bus.  There was a lot of hardware to breakthrough and shove aside as in the buildings, but the bus’s shape quickly accommodated hers providing contact all around, the seats were soft, and the people were softer. As a consequence, the second time, felt amazing!. Much of the stuff was out of the way, it was wet, and she felt lots of people.  Most of them were naked and their skin felt good, but their warm squishy insides felt even better.

 

Knowing Jennifer was inside, she had made sure she would get a special little tingle when she came in contact and half by luck, felt her in the best possible place her second time in.  She thought of taking advantage of it, maybe rubbing just slightly back in forth in place, or spinning the bus around on her pole.  But everything had felt so good, she didn’t want to mess with it.  So, after offering a pleasantry or two, she went right back at it.  She started this exercise as just another means of terror, but now she was in it for pure pleasure.

 

It was time for some good old in and out.  Up and down the long shaft, forcing herself not to go too fast, particularly if she wanted the bus to hold together.  And as much as she enjoyed the sustained friction of the long strokes, she also had to resist forcing it down so far she broke through the other end.  She wanted a receptacle, not a sleeve.

 

Further below, her balls were banging against the roof of the city bus.  That wasn’t bad, but she wanted more.  She reached down with her right hand, stuck in her nails around the end of the bus and rotated them.  When the end sliced off, she deftly captured the people falling out.  When it wasn’t enough, she wiggled her hips and shook more out. Her palm filled, she brought it under her balls and started a light message, delighting in every tiny kick and punch they inflicted on her. 

 

It was clear now she was not going to stop until she came.  That was something she actually had not done all this amazing day.  Was this the best occasion for such an important event?  It didn’t matter, because she was not going to stop.  Instead, she made sure she was going to come big.  She concentrated on her testicles and started “growing” their contents – which really meant just making more of it. She felt her balls expand against her hand, crushing the people in between.  At the same time, she increased the pressure within to the point of feeling pain.

 

Inside the bus, they were truly being fucked now. Back and forth came the giant snake, as Jennifer held her position. Even if she wanted to move now, there was not enough time between Wanda’s reciprocating action. The screams were fewer now, and in turn, all around her was an increase of a red greasy sludge that could only have one source, and Jennifer tried desperately hard not to think about it.  The bus was clearly getting looser, creaking and sagging down more in those brief moments the giant cock withdrew.

 

It was back filling the space again, grinding against her arm when something in the seats above broke loose and slammed down on her right arm.  She cried out in pain, but the few that heard her as they had their own problems.  Swinging her head to the right, she couldn’t even see her arm, just a big piece of silver blood-smeared metal cut into her shoulder with her own blood squirting up against it.  She couldn’t move her arm or even feel muscle strain when she tried.  It could be crushed or severed for all she knew.  And there was another distinct pain.  Swiveling her head back she saw a raw pointy end of jagged metal had punctured her left breast, what’s worse, it was loose, and jiggled, expanding her wound as the bus made its up and down movement.

 

It missed her heart, but did it matter?  Up to now, she thought she might be able to survive this, but not now.  Now it was just a matter of what was going to kill her first.  She started feeling whoosey.  A cloudiness was starting to frame her consciousness.  Jennifer shook it off not wanting to give up yet, but in doing so much of the pain in her chest and arm reasserted itself.

 

There was a boom behind her as though the bus had hit something, and was it her dizziness or was the monster dick moving faster?  She turned to look right at it as rushed in, then out.  At one time, it had been such a wonderful cock, the best she ever had. She wanted one more good look at it.  And when it came back, it came! A thick white stream shot from the slit in front of her all the way to the wall behind her, bouncing loudly against it. Soon she felt the thick fluid against her head and shoulders.  Another stream shot out as the cock came forward again and suddenly the fluid was squeezed to filed up every space around her.  It was everywhere.  She was submerged in its warmth and thickness. 

 

The penis withdrew and sucked some of it away from her. She inhaled and some air found its way in.  But the monster was coming back, spouting another stream before it, and she was immersed again.  She needed to breathe and shook her head to find a clear space, but the white was everywhere.  She was vaguely aware that the penis withdrew and pulled her left arm hard against the resistance of the goo to bring it to her face to wipe it away, but there was no wiping it away, there was just more.  She eventually had no choice but to inhale.  The entrance of the fluid caused her to gag and cough but subsequent inhaling only brought in more.  The clouds of her conscience closed in and soon the all-white turned to all-black.

 

Wanda knew how powerful her ejaculations could be, so when knew she was close, she capped her palm on the end of the bus to make sure she didn’t shoot a hole through the back.  With a grunt, it happened and she felt the first glorious spasm start to relieve her pressure. Her cock was soon bathed luxuriously in the smooth warm fluid which soon leaked out in a tell-tale pink color though broken windows and busted seams.

 

Still, she spasmed and another thrust forced the pink out of the bottom edge of the bus.  Wanda brought her right hand under and let it pour on the people in her right hand which alternated between massaging her balls and her breasts with the resulting goulash.

 

As all along, she received the life forces of the people whose lives she ended, and when she cared to, she would see flashes of their last and near-last sights. There was a rash of them from the bus upon her initial thrusts, giving her multiple impressions of the sight of her big pink glans forcing its way down the interior. The life force count dwindled as her fucking continued, and now came the last remnants from drowning in her ejaculate including one she had been waiting for. 

 

When Jennifer finally gave up her life force to Wanda, the giant woman saw the shoulder and breast injuries followed by the coating of sperm.  Rather than mourn the loss, Wanda congratulated herself on not softening her activity for any mere mortal, no matter how lovely she was.

 

Still, as her orgasm was winding down, she decided to celebrate Jennifer’s life with…An Oncore!

 

She continued to stroke the bus as she concentrated again on semen production.  A half minute later, her balls felt like they were going to explode again and she was ready. This time she would share it with her friends.

 

“Here we go people!” she announced, confusing the crowd who had just watched her obvious orgasm and its messy results.  A moment later she shoved the bus down father ever before, and burst her cock through the other end.  She raised it again, sliding it all the way up the cock’s impressive length and then slammed it down again, this time with a pelvic thrust.  Out came the head again pushing forward debris and body parts, and then came a white stream almost a hundred feet in length, which fell with a loud splat on the people below. Most everyone who was hit, fell from the impact and everyone else ran from the white line like the paring of the red sea.

 

A slight turn to the left by Wanda and an equally long stream hit another group, and a third came down on the right.  Wanda kept on manufacturing more but demand was outpacing supply. Unable to maintain the impressive 100-foot streams she aimed downward and swung smaller steams from side to side.

 

About the time her ejaculation gave out, so did the bus.  Smashing through its end had weakened its already tenuous structure considerably.  Seams opened all down its length and her left hand could barely hold it together.  When she stopped, she simply pulled it off side-ways, and rested it on her hand as the sides opened wide letting Wanda inspect its gory insides.  She chose not to look for Jennifer’s body in the muck, but instead decided to share the view with everyone else by turning her hand and letting the bus carcass fall face down on top of them.

 

Feeling a bit weary from her double orgasm, she stepped to the side and lightly leaned on one of the remaining tall buildings.  It creaked and groaned indicating it would only provide limited support.  

 

She watched in amusement the lines of people trying to extricate themselves from her thick ropes of sperm, giggling at their pathetic weakness.  Reminded of another example of weakness, Wanda reached down between her legs and pulled the city bus out of her vagina.  It had been thoroughly squeezed on all sides by her orgasm to the point that all but the very bottom had been compressed into the shape of a stalactite, which oozed with the fluids of the people crushed inside.  She casually tossed it into the crowd and began giving her softening penis a few relaxing strokes, her hand gliding across the cum, blood and assorted body and bus bits in the process.

 

Grabbing it with both hands from the base, she slowly rubbed outward, accumulating a ring of gore around her hands, as she reached the end, she gave the muck a bit of a shove, sending into the crowd.  After her orgasms, she seemed content with simply degrading and humiliating the crowd around her rather, at least for the moment.

A Walk in the Park by Overwhelmed
Author's Notes:

Sorry, that it's been a while.  Emplyed again, and you know how that is.  But trust me, this will be completed

After almost brushing some hair from her face with her bloody sticky hands, Wanda realized some clean-up was in order. She engaged her shield over her entire body and proceeded to lift off anything that wasn’t her.  She had thoughts of relaxing in in her post orgasmic bliss.  Plopping down on the ground, occasionally grabbing some people and looking at them before killing them is some awful way.

But at that moment, she saw a glimpse of movement in the air to her left just before a rocket shell exploded by her cheek.  Her shield protected her from injury, but the flash was so near to her eyes, it left her blinded for a moment.  She also felt heat, which she didn’t expect. She was still blinkered but caught a glimpse of another rocket approaching.  This one she batted away with her left hand, which sent it to explode into the rubble that had been the hotel.

 

Her eyes had cleared enough that she should see the smoke trail giving away the rocket’s source location and sure enough, near the roadblock she had made, a couple of hundred feet away was a guy in a motorcycle helmet with a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher.

 

“Tu, rahatule!”  She exclaimed, reverting to Romanian for the first time in years and basically calling him a “little shit”, as she reluctantly built-up energy for an attack.  The moment her body turned toward him, he hopped on the back of a motorcycle behind the rider who took off immediately. The bike headed toward a space between two buildings where somehow the vehicles blocking it had been moved just enough to let it though.

 

By the time Wanda reached the entrance, the bike was just emerging from the other side, which, also had been cleared. Wanda was wider than the alley, but she didn’t let that stop her.  Her hips plowed through the walls of the buildings on each side as she stomped through.  Looking over the building, she could see the motorcycle and its two black-clad riders heading right on the next street, and Wanda gave chase.

 

It only took a couple of thundering running steps for Wanda to just about catch up, but just as she did, the bike took a quick hard left onto a side street.  Wanda’s considerable inertia caused her to miss the turn by a step or two, which she then had to back-track as the bike regained distance.  This action repeated itself every time she got close and even as she anticipated the movement, the bike could make the turns faster than she could.  The rider in the back actually tried to shoot another rocket at her, but it went too far to her left, hitting something behind her.  Because of that, or maybe he had no more rockets, the rider discarded the launcher which bounced into a parked car.

 

Both parked and moving cars were flattened by Wanda’s steps and her only concern was that they didn’t slide and cause her to lose her balance.  Her mostly soft cock slapped a thigh with each step, which was a new sensation. At turns, she would plow her leg into buildings to help counter her intertia.  The chase had gone on for over a minute when it occurred to Wanda that she could end it by simply lifting the bike off the pavement with a little negative gravity.  But the fact of the matter was that this was fun! And she enjoyed that the destruction she was causing was for a purpose. 

 

Another turn and the bike had to make a panic move to avoid hitting a car, and it tossed off the bazooka shooter.  Wanda saw it happen, made sure to bring her heel down hard on the man as she made the turn, leaving a smear she felt, but had no time to see as she continued to chase the bike.

 

The motorcycle was headed into a large park.  Wanda didn’t know this park but it had surprisingly thick foliage for Phoenix.  The bike disappeared under a tree canopy, but emerged on the other side as she let the branches sweep her ankles and shins.

 

The motorcycle wobbled on a grassy picnic area and fell just as Wanda caught up to it. Whereupon she saw that its rider was gone.  He had leapt off under the trees. She turned back to in an effort to spot him, only to see tanks emerging from the trees.

 

They emerged all around her.  Tanks, truck-mounted rocket launchers and those cannons that get towed behind a truck.  There were no men aiming rifles at her, so they already knew that was useless.  It occurred to her that this was probably the group that got cut off when she tossed airplanes into the freeway.  They got clever, and set up a trap with a lure to get her here, which she fell for entirely.

 

She instantly activated her shield but wondered ‘What if that wasn’t enough?’ She originally created it when she was normal sized it to ward off bullets, and other hazards that came from upsetting people, which ended up including her house fire.  Moreover, she had felt the sting of heat from the bazooka rocket through her shield, and this was much heavier artillery.

 

That was one second of thought, in the next, she ran through her options, she could grow, but she would need the power plant’s energy to get big enough and that would take too long. She could try some kind of gravity pulse, but it would have to be all around her and really strong because these were heavy items.  She could probably figure that out but as she saw the barrels taking their aim, she again, needed more time.

 

Time. Yes, that was it. That was what she needed.  And she did just so happened to have a time trick up her sleeve, even if she didn’t have sleeve.  From her perspective, it looked like she was slowing down time.  Everything around her would appear to slow down.  What was actually happening was that she was speeding up her own consciousness instead.  It took a fair amount of energy, normally, and would require far more at this size.  Plus, the slower she made things, the more energy was required.  On the other hand, she had been doing nothing but collecting energy for some time now; mostly from life-force collection, but also from the Arizona sun being absorbed by her rather large amount of surface area.

 

She saw the first flash from a tank barrel as she started the process and the shell came at her quickly even as she started to slow it down.  She lurched right to avoid it but was quickly reminded of the main drawback of this trick.  Her body’s inertia didn’t change, so she could think much faster than she could move.  She could force her body move faster through great effort, but most of her advantage was in reaction time.

 

As a result, she was barely able to twist her body counter-clockwise time to dodge the first shell - which to her, was the size of a large bullet - as it went by, whereupon another was coming from the left. Momentum was a big factor here, making it better to adjust her body’s motion rather than stop and change it. Thus, she added a lateral force to her rotation so that she faced the side of the second shell as it passed in front of her.  Bringing her left hand down, she gave the thing a downward shove, changing its trajectory downward toward a rocket launcher on the opposite side of the make-shift circle.  That launcher had just dispatched several rockets of its own, none of which collided with the shell, unfortunately, but before she could deal with that, there was a cluster of four rockets coming from her left that were closer.

 

Fortunately, her right arm was already outstretched and swinging their way, so she adjusted its positioning and managed to grab all four in her hand. They were hot and still being propelled by their engines so she simply twisted her hand to point them at a cannon and let them go.  At the same time, she was starting to crouch down to duck from the rockets behind her.  Unfortunately, gravity operated in standard time also, so while she exerted considerable energy to rapidly bend her legs, they came up faster than she was falling down.

 

There she was suspended in the air, with the rockets about to hit her back and her arms were in no position to interfere.  She slowed things down to give her more time to think of a solution, but none arrived so she just let it happen.  The rockets, each the relative size of a travel-size toothpaste tube, impacted her back in quick succession.

 

And nothing.  Sure, the shield dispersed the heat from the explosions, and she felt it but that was all.  And if that was all the rockets could do, she doubted the tank and canon shells were any worse.  These weapons could not hurt her.

 

She shut the time shifter off, and was promptly hit three more times in her chest and shoulders, with little effect.  She also quickly heard two other explosions, which was her diverted shell and rockets hitting their targets.  Wanda smiled.  That was two down, and she was about to get a little more hands-on with the rest.

 

The soldiers had already been contending with a lot on this mission.  The cannon and rocket personal weren’t even used to seeing their targets, which were often many miles away; much less a very close proximity, naked, 300-foot young woman with porn-star body plus a really big dick. Normally, they fired by means of coordinates, now, they had to switch to just aiming at body parts as though they were operating firearms.  The tank operators were confused as well.  For a moment she was spinning and dodging their fire like some master ninja. As impressive as that was, it gave them hope that they could overwhelm her and bring her down.  Now she just stood and took their hits.  Grinning.

 

She headed to a cannon first.  It sent a shot into her right shin immediately before she showed them the sole of her foot and brought it down on top of them.  It was much more robust than the cars and trucks she had stepped on, but still crushed upon itself in the end.

 

To its left, a couple of steps away, was a tank turning its turret in her direction.  As she approached, they found themselves aiming at empty space between her legs, The barrel was rising, but that only made it easier for Wanda to bend down and grab it by the end, and lift it up.  Wanda considered the tank hanging from her fingertips for a moment, before swinging around and releasing it to fly directly into the rocket launcher she was pretty sure had hit her with the four rockets.  That probably wasn’t nice since they technically did her a favor, but the resulting explosion was worth it.

 

She stomped counterclockwise along the perimeter to the next weapon, a howitzer cannon mounted on a truck.  It too was swinging its barrel horizontally to point her way.  The operator didn’t even adjust it vertically, probably figuring there was no point.  Wanda brought her left hand up just as it fired and the shell collided against her shielded palm with no real pain at all.  Watching the shell fall harmlessly from her hand told the four soldiers around the cannon all they needed to know and they quickly scattered away from the weapon.

 

Wanda dropped to her knees, leaned forward and to support her upper body, brought her right palm hard, right on top of two fleeing soldiers squishing them deep in the ground.  With the fingers of her left hand, she forcefully turned the cannon barrel to line up with the truck beneath it and then grabbed the whole vehicle off the ground.  Standing up, the howitzer truck felt pleasantly hefty as she held it slightly behind her, ready to throw it at her next target.

 

Except that she didn’t see a target.  The tanks were retreating back under the trees, the other cannons and rocket launchers appeared abandoned. Watching the shells and rockets have no effect on her, quickly told them more than they cared to know about the effectiveness of continuing their mission.

 

Looking farther past the trees, she could see where they were headed; a parking lot full of tank trailers, troop carriers, and other military trucks.  It had obviously been their staging ground. 

 

Wanda instinctively started heading toward the lot.  Having them abort the mission wasn’t nearly satisfying enough.  They had lured and ambushed her and now they were going to pay for their mistake.  She still had the cannon truck in her hand, thought briefly about tossing it into the parking lot, but chose to be more hands-on with them instead.  So, she took it along and a glimpse of movement within the cabin revealed that were two more soldiers inside. 

 

Her feet smashed down the trees that were the pride of this park in the desert, just as the little beige soldiers were emerging from them into the parking lot as fast as their tiny legs would take them.  To many, she appeared even larger now that she was the predator and not the prey.  Before her first step into the parking lot, Wanda kicked aside a tractor-trailer tank transport.

 

“Leaving so soon?”  None of the soldiers had heard her speak before, which caused many of them to turn and look at her. “Afterall, you invited me to this party, I think it’s pretty rude of you to end it so soon after I arrived.”

 

“Besides…”  She stretched her arm to hold the cannon truck down toward them.  The  cabin faced them so they could see it was occupied. “You forgot these guys.  Don’t you always say ‘Never leave a man behind’?”  Wanda started closing her hand on the vehicle.  “Because bad things can happen when you do.”  The steel was thick and its resistance felt good, but it was still no match for her hand as she squeezed. 

 

Metal creaked and joints snapped as the cannon and back of the truck were compressed into a sausage shape.  The cabin remained mostly intact until her fore and index fingers extended forward across the top, bent down against the front and started pressing inward.  The driver’s side door popped open, but her ring finger shut it again and a moment later the space was too compressed to matter.  The two men screamed until their bodies were sufficiently broken and blood dripped from the former cab and through her fingers. 

 

Wanda could have stopped there but kept compressing, repositioning and compressing again until the entire howitzer truck was just a misshapen ball of collapsed steel.  She then bent down and rolled the ball into the parking lot where it rolled over two soldiers before crashing against a tank carrier.

 

That sent everyone on foot again.  Though many men kept looking back at her as they ran. Apparently, men in their late-teens to early 20s have a difficult time taking their eyes off a beautiful 300-foot naked woman with disproportionally large spherical breasts.  Who knew?  And if that somehow wasn’t interesting enough, there was that big fat penis dangling half-way down her thighs. 

 

Most of the soldiers were running toward two troop carriers that were basically just khaki-colored school buses. The men were jumping into the open rear door of each, and both already appeared to be rather full. Ahead to her right, men were scrambling to get out of a tank while to her left, another tank was running across the parking lot about 40 mph, knocking aside anything in its way. Playing with any one of them meant chasing after the others later, and she was no longer in a chasing mood. That turned her thoughts to what she had chosen not to do when chasing the motorcycle. She had no such reluctance now, though the scale would be much wider.

 

She was going to create a negative gravity zone, which actually required less concentration than focusing on specific objects.  Stopping, she looked at the area she wanted to cover, which would be everything within the perimeter of the parking lot.  Previous experiments taught her to start about a half foot off the ground so as to avoid bringing up litter and surface dirt.  The upper edge would be at about the height of her hands if stretched above her head. Concentrating, she engaged and after a moment, everything on the lot that wasn’t attached to the ground, lifted up from it. With less inertia, the soldiers rose first. They would feel slightly stretched just above their ankles for just a moment where the natural and new gravity fields met, but with its hold on 90% of their bodies, the new field prevailed.

 

Wanda had them float up to about 200 feet when she stopped their rise and left them suspended in neutral gravity. The troop carriers were lower, but likewise suspended at about hip-level.  The two heavy tanks and tank carriers were the last to rise and then she took counter-measures to stop both the forward momentum of the tank that had still been moving.  It floated with a forward rotating motion about 70 feet in the air.

 

Wanda admired her work.  Everyone she wanted to teach a lesson to was suspended helplessly in the air.  It was truly wonderful, making her wonder why she hadn’t thought of this before.  She did feel the gravitational force she had to shift on to herself, but the collection of things she lifted was still just a tiny fraction of her own mass, and thus, wasn’t hindersome. 

 

On the other hand, sustaining this zone was going to take a fair amount of energy.  Fortunately, she could now take the time to mentally reconnect with the nuclear plant, which gave her all the energy she needed at the expense of some of the eastern suburbs she had previously stomped through. 

 

The tanks caught her attention first.  Two steps in, she batted the empty tank aside with her foot where it floated rapidly to the right until it reached past the edge of the parking lot, and promptly fell with a thud that would have been loud if it hadn’t been preceded by her footsteps.  Turning her attention to the occupied tank, she extended her left foot and caught the vehicle on her instep.  She tapped its underside, causing it to float upward and back to her waist level where she grabbed it with her left hand. The tank was about as long and almost as wide as her open hand.  Even without gravity, its 68 tons of mass made itself known as she moved it about.  She bent the barrel into a loop around her finger and started to twirl it around.  The top hatch was open and though no one came out, it did allow her to hear the four men yell and knock about inside.  It gave her a deliciously cruel idea.

 

She closed the hatch before grabbing the tank firmly with her left hand, whereupon she shook it back and forth like an aerosol spray-paint can.  It rattled a bit like one too.  She was curious how fast she could shake an object with so much mass.  Pretty fast, as it turns out, it wasn’t long before the staccato sounds inside subsided.  She stopped, grabbed the turret with her other hand and pulled. Both pieces deformed a bit from her grasp before she separated the two.  The first thing that came out of the tank’s interior was blood.  Multiple lumpy long blobs of blood emerged from each piece intermingled with the wet dark brown cloth of the uniforms, floating and comingling in the air between them.  She had basically liquified the crew. 

 

By this time, most of the floating soldiers had managed to wave their arms and legs sufficiently to position themselves so they could view the giantess.  The gory sight brought about a collective gasp. Barely recognizable body parts and other debris followed the blood out of the two pieces and that caused more than a couple of the floating soldiers to lose their lunch, which is a particularly unpleasant site in zero gravity.  By contrast, Wanda was no longer interested, so she inhaled as each hand crushed its tank portion, and blew the mess away from her as she tossed the tank parts to either side.

 

And what better next move after such a gruesome display, but to walk up to her first floating soldier.  In their beige camos, they all pretty much looked the same, so she simply stepped up to the closest one.  His effort to twist himself around to face her, left himself awkwardly positioned about ten degrees up from horizontal and 45 degrees counter-clockward to her.

 

She reached out and grabbed him between a thumb and finger, brought him up to her face, and released him.  “So what weapon did you work on?”  The soldier was obviously terrified at the strikingly beautiful but billboard-sized face addressing him, but also surprised at the question. 

 

Catching his breath, he replied. “Um, it’s uh, an M270 HIMARS, Ma’am!”

 

“An M270…what?  Can you be a little less specific?”

 

It’s a rocket launcher Ma’am, On the back of a truck”

 

“Ah yes!, one of those. Those hurt!” Wanda replied, even though they didn’t really.

 

“I’m sorry Ma’am!”

 

“Not as much as you are about to be! See, I can be something of a rocket launcher myself!”  And with that, Wanda, bent forward took him feet first into her mouth, her lips pressing against almost the whole of his body. She rolled her lips inward a bit as she pressed tighter, starting to crush his chest while she built up pressure within her mouth. And then she blew him out like a pumpkin seed.  He shot hundreds of yards across the parking lot in zero gravity trailing a line of blood from his torso.  Exiting the far end of the zone, he immediately dropped nearly 300 feet to the adjacent road.

 

Wanda moved to her next floating victims, who “swam” frantically and fruitlessly to get away from her approach.  She stopped short to consider the two soldiers floating before her.  Each had managed to get themselves more or less upright. Like the first, neither had a rifle, which is perhaps cumbersome when operating cannons and rocket launchers.  She bumped a finger against the right soldier’s helmet causing him to tumble end over end in the air, and did the same with the other, only in the opposite direction.  Their complete helplessness even over their own movements amused her. 

 

A question occurred to her, so after letting them spin a few seconds more, she reached out to stop each one and even gave them a few seconds to recover.

 

“That was quite the ambush you guys set for me.  Whose idea was it?”  As they stammered out gibberish it occurred to her, they probably didn’t actually know whose idea it was.

 

“OK, I’ll make this easier for you, where is your commanding officer?”  They both looked at each other and then said nothing.  “You really think it’s best not to tell me?  You know I’m going to kill you if you don’t.”

 

The soldier on the right yelled “You’re going to kill us anyway!” with enough belligerence that Wanda immediately lost patience, and proved him right. Bringing up her right hand with the index finger stressed against the thumb, she flicked his body.  It blew apart upon impact spraying its inner and outer parts out in a bloody cone shape that continued to expand in the zero gravity.

 

She turned to the remaining soldier “I didn’t like his tone.  How about you?  Do you want to tell me?”

 

He was shaking in terror, and peed in his uniform pants, but he kept his lips pressed together.  She had planned to guide him into a trip between her breasts and ask him again, but the incontinence changed her mind.  Instead, she brought her left thumb and fore finger on either side of his tiny helmet and squeezed enough that he couldn’t remove it.  “I’ll ask again.  Who is your commanding officer?”  All he did was scream “Noooo!”

 

“Your loyalty is as impressive as it is useless”, which is what you’ve become.” She pressed her fingers together and blood splatter shot out impressively in all directions for a moment before air resistance finally slowed the droplets into a slowly expanding oblong sunburst shape around her fingers.  She discarded the body and the tiny red droplets adhered to her left breast as she walked through them toward the next floating soldier. 

 

“Perhaps you will be more cooperative.” She said to the figure flailing uselessly to get away from her.  With her forefinger and thumb, Wanda grabbed the figure by the hips to stop the movement and was surprised to hear a high-pinched grunt. Bringing the finger to the front of the tiny soldier’s body confirmed the sound.  “You’re a girl!” she exclaimed in surprise. “It’s so hard to tell with those uniforms. So, tell me little one, who is your commanding officer?” The tiny figured replied almost robotically.  I’m Corporal Rachel Mallard, Yuma artillery!”

 

“None of those things are what I asked for, Corporal Rachel Mallard.” Wanda said sternly.  The girl replied with surprising defiance: “That’s all I have to say.”

 

“You are about to say much more, though I doubt anyone will understand it.”, Wanda replied coldly as she started to exert pressure.

 

The corporal had just begun to scream in pain, when, “Wait!” was shouted in a man’s voice.  Wanda looked for the source and saw it from a man suspended about mid-way between her and one of the floating troop buses.

 

“I’m the Commanding Officer!  Colonel James Deaton.  I organized the attack.  You don’t have to hurt her.”

 

“Well Colonel, aren’t you the brave one!” Wanda said as she held out her hand and faced her palm toward him.  She wasn’t sure if she could manipulate gravity within an already manipulated gravity field, but it turned out to be quite easy, and the Colonel had no choice to float right into her palm which was about the size of a two-car garage floor.  Wanda raised him up to her face and then retracted the hand leaving him floating there.

 

He certainly looked the part.  Crewcut, square jaw, muscular.  Right out of central casting.

 

“So, the plan to ambush me in the park was your idea.” Wanda said, staring at him so hard it seemed exert a physical force.  He hesitated for a second, reclaimed his courage and resolutely replied. “Yes, it was my plan. All of it”. Now you can let her go.”

 

“I can? Well, that’s good to know, thank you.  But I’m curious Colonel, why did you speak up for her but not the men before?

 

“I…I just…”

 

“You are not showing favoritism just because she is a girl, are you?  Because I’m sure she wouldn’t want that, would you, Corporal?”

 

“I...I don’t want to die if that’s what you are…”

 

Wanda let go of Corporal Mallard which startled her for a half second before she realized she was still just floating in the air.  Wanda cut in before she could finish her sentence.

 

“I’m guessing that you’ve fought hard not to be treated differently from the men, am I right?” 

 

A slightly calmer Rachel replied in an almost conversational. “Yes, ma’am!”

 

“That’s what I thought.”  Wanda said in a concluding tone as she brough her hand up again, extended a finger and brought it to Rachel’s back.  She then tilted Rachel downward and gave her a slight shove, causing her to float downward. Wanda then grabbed her flaccid penis with her left hand and angled it upward to match Rachel’s trajectory.  Rachel waved her hands and legs to try to avoid it but it was futile and she landed sprawled upon the end of the 10-foot-wide cockhead.

 

“You’ve come a long way, baby!” Wanda deadpanned as she lifted her left thumb and brought it down against the soldier’s body, crushing it flat against the end of her cock.  Blood squirted out in a rough a circle again and when Wanda started making a great sexual show of rubbing the body off her cock.  “You know, for a Corporal, she didn’t leave much of a corpse!”

 

The Colonel was aghast.  “Why did you do that?” He yelled with a break in his voice.  “You wanted to know who the Commanding Officer was and here I am!”  There was no reason to kill her”

 

“My dear Colonel, you are terribly mistaken, but that’s understandable given how teeny, tiny your brain is. Your soldier shot at me with whatever weapon she was working on.  Therefore; she dies. It’s as simple as that. I never said I would spare anyone once I found you. On the contrary, I wanted to find you so you can observe all the consequences of your decision.”

 

She turned to her left and saw one figure dressed in black rather than the beige camo of everyone else. He was about twice her arm-length away.  She thought for a moment that he was a civilian who had wondered onto the lot, when she saw the helmet he was carrying and recognized the outfit.  It was the motorcyclist that lured her here.

 

She grabbed the Colonel, turned to face the man in black and then positioned the Colonel forward and a little to the right to give him a good view of what was to happen next.

 

“You are the man that road the motorcycle and lured me into trap.”

 

The man said nothing

 

“Aren’t you?” Wanda said louder obviously expecting a reply.

 

“Those were my orders.”

 

“Of course they were!  Now, here is mine.  Come here!”

 

The man wondered for a moment whether he should comply, and then moved his arms and legs for another moment when he realized he couldn’t comply if he wanted to.

 

“I can’t!” he said. 

 

“I beg to differ.” Wanda replied, and then he just started to move toward her.

 

It had been by design that the individual soldiers had risen to the level of her breasts and she now made the space between them the center of the small gravity well that pulled on him.  She kept it small so he moved slowly, though steadily.

 

The man soon noticed where he was going, and instinctively pushed the air in front of him as it that was going to do any good.  Wanda rolled her shoulders back to make her breasts somehow even more prominent but with the intention of separating them a bit. More than enough for him to fit between.  The huge spheres of flesh started to fill his field of vision, and then he helplessly watched as they went on either side of him, each the size of a comfortable 3-story house.  He was now inside a canyon of flesh.

 

She had planned to stop and play with him but then simply couldn’t resist, quickly rounding her shoulders forward to slam her breasts together. Like many of the giant woman’s moves they came together in slight slow motion, distorting their shape slightly upon impact and then rebounding.  The Colonel had already seen his share of gore today but was still shocked at how the man’s body offered no impediment at all and simply flattened and splattered as the huge orbs came together as if they were two giant bowling balls.

 

Pulling her breasts apart, the red and black blob of flesh clung to her right breast, not falling for obvious reasons.  She flicked a finger at the corpse, and it shot to the ground, leaving the gore between her breasts for the moment.

 

“Motorcycle riding can be so dangerous!” she said, smiling at the horrified Colonel.

 

Wanda then turned around to face where most of the soldiers were still helplessly floating and stepped towards them.  She turned around, extended her hands out on either side, and brought her palms up behind a soldier on either side.  Wanda took a step or two back toward the Colonel with her arms out on either side, and palms facing him with a soldier in each. 

 

“Did these two men know each other, Colonel?”  Deaton first wasn’t sure who they were, but assumed they knew each other. He didn’t know how well or whether he should answer her if he did.  “I…”

 

“Were they close?” she, interrupted, which told him the questions were rhetorical, if oddly personal.  She stopped walking toward him, but her arms kept going, circling around on each side until her soldier-occupied palms slapped together right in front of him.  Blood shot out from all around from between the hands, including on himself. 

 

“Because they are now!” She said immediately afterward, smiling at her morbid joke.  He just looked at her in rage.  His mind was shouting all kinds of anguished cries, but he said nothing, hoping not to give her the satisfaction of a verbal reaction.  But she turned around as if not expecting one and stepped away shaking the soldier remains from each hand.

 

Wanda spotted her next soldier the moment she turned around.  The soldier was only one step away. What’s more Wanda could tell right off this time; the soldier was female.  Her slender figure was evident even in her desert camos.  A little tap into her mind past the wall of fear, revealed she was Lt. Donna Sundberg from Minnesota and typically Swedish: tall, blond, with a pretty, if strongly defined face.  She supervised the rocket launcher crews and was clearly popular among them and the officers.  She had a thing for higher ranks, including the Colonel.  Wanda decided to give her a treat.  She grabbed the cringing woman and gently pushed her toward the Colonel. 

 

The Commanding Officer feared the worse when Wanda took notice of Lt. Sundberg.  What horrible thing was she going to do with that lovely woman?  So, he was both relieved and surprised with the giant woman simply pushed her toward him before turning her attention to a tank transport truck that she had bumped with her knees.  She bent down and picked up the big truck.  It was still amazing to see her do that, though without gravity, he supposed anyone could kind of do that.

 

The Lieutenant addressed the Colonel as she slowly approached him:  Colonel, sir!  “What is she doing? Why am I over here? What should we do? What…”

 

Here words were drowned out by the giant woman pulling the transport trailer apart for some reason.

 

“Calm down Lieutenant, I don’t know what she is doing, but here, let me catch you.”

 

The Colonel brought his arms forward ready to receive the Lieutenant when she simple stopped on her own, about six feet away. 

 

Sundberg’s fear was palpable.  I stopped!  I don’t know how!  I don’t know why she pushed me here or why….

 

There was a whoosh from right to left and suddenly the Lieutenant was…in two pieces  Her upper half rotated clockwise, floating to his left.  Her waist and legs kept pace underneath spinning counter clockwise.  Blood poured from of each opening in a strange spiraling motion; Inner organs just started to hang free of their confines. The woman’s eyes remained open and accompanied her mouth in a frozen expression of shock.  For the first rotation or two she may have still been alive.

 

“Consequences, remember?” came the booming female voice from the giant woman whose face looked directly at him. In her hand was a piece of metal sheered from the truck. The sharp edge, slightly tinged in blood.  It went through the Lieutenant too rapidly to gather much.

 

Glancing at the Lieutenant again, he fought to keep from throwing up, though for the love of God he didn’t know why.  Everyone in this make-shift command was either dead, or about to be.  And not just dead but horribly mutilated by this indestructible whore-freak with God-like powers that was having fun doing it.

 

All because they launched an attack that didn’t seem to harm her in the least.

 

“Oh don’t get so upset, Colonel, they aren’t all going to go so horribly.” She reached out to her left and made him come to her hand.  Grabbing him she swung around, centered him directly in front of her, and gave him a gentle push.  He floated backward away from her toward…nothing, that he could see.  As he floated above the two troop buses, he saw one enlisted man on either side of him. Apparently, they had almost reached the buses when this gravity thing happened.  He was fairly sure they were the last two free-standing (floating?) soldiers left.  The rest were in the busses.  They watched him float past them and then, without any real cause, he stopped.  He was still about 200 feet above the ground and quite aware that she could return gravity to normal at any time.

 

But for the moment, she appeared to set her sights on the two floating soldiers, before him; one white guy and one black. More importantly she set her mind on them.  With all her attention on just two puny minds, no amount of emotion would prove any impediment.  She swept the fear from their minds and filled them entirely with lust instead. Lust for her, lust for her breasts, which were so big, so round and smooth, shining in the sun and just a hundred feet away or so.  As they stared at her chest, almost trancelike, both their right hands went to their respective crotches. 

 

“Why don’t you take off your uniforms?”  Wanda suggested to them out loud.  In almost a choreographed manner, both reached for their belts.  “Remove your boots first. Let’s do this right.” Both followed her orders immediately, bending their bodies in mid-air to furiously untie their boots.

 

Unaware of the Wanda’s mental coercion, the Colonel was furious with the two men.  “You soldiers put your boots back on right now!” he shouted.  The men ignored him, and soon the boots, socks, pants, and everything else was slowly floating away from their naked bodies. 

 

He gave the order again and added, “She is the enemy, not your girlfriend!  She has killed your brothers, she killed Lt. Sundberg!” He couldn’t shake the image of her two body halves spinning away from him.

 

Wanda projected an additional thought: ‘Tell the Colonel to “Fuck off!”’ At the same time, she started to pull them nearer.

 

“Fuck off Colonel” said the white guy

 

“Hey Colonel, Fuck off!” Said the black guy.

 

The commanding officer nearly blew a gasket, but as he saw them floating tractor-beam-like toward the giant woman, he recognized they were in her control, not his, and if past is prologue it would not end well for them.

 

Each man floated directly to a respective nipple.

 

“Now, please me….and please yourself!”

 

Each man grabbed hold and began hugging and squeezing the brownish pink protrusions.  The nipples responded to the attention and grew outward until their height matched their 3-foot diameter.

 

“Now fuck them” she said out loud. And each man did his best with the awkward task of fucking something the size and shape of 3-foot-high stack of truck tires. Eventually each man found a workable position and was gleefully thrusting away.  Wanda monitored their progress both visually and in their minds.

 

Once again, the Colonel watched, hopelessly.  His two men almost blended into the backdrop of their aureoles. In fact, she never seemed as big as she did now with the two men practically disappearing against her two mansion-sized breasts. After she stood still for about a minute, letting them go about their business, something moved.  It was her cock.  It didn’t move much, just the slight lengthening and thickening that is the first sign of arousal.

 

The white guy was going to cum first and she prompted him to be noisy about it when it happened.  It happened, and he did indeed vocalize his accomplishment just as Wanda brought her left hand up and casually crushed his body flat against the unyielding nipple. 

 

Blood floated in various directions in what was starting to become a familiar sight to all who looked on.  That didn’t include the other guy on her right breast who was too focused on his activity to notice.  A half a minute later when it was his time, the exact same series of events followed.

 

Wanda turned her attention back toward the Colonel and took two steps forward, which brought her knees up to each troop carrier.

 

“Now you see Colonel, those two men died happy!  And similarly…” She reached down with her left hand for the troop bus.  “And these men will die gay!”  She immediately brought the rear of the troop bus with its still open rear door to the head of her hanging penis. The latter was a little wider and taller than the bus. It was robust enough to enlarge the rear door opening but soft enough to stuff itself inside.  She steadily inserted it deeper until she reached the front of the cabin, with about 5-6 feet left at its base. 

 

He heard the muffled screaming from the men inside and could see many of them pressed up against the windows facing his direction.  Arms and legs stuck out of the open windows – moving.  As massive as it was, her cock was indeed flaccid, and thus had enough resilience that his men were pressed but not crushed.  He expected her to pump it in and out again, hoping some of his men could escape. Instead, after a few adjustments, she just left it hanging there; turning her hips just enough that it swung from side to side.  Wanda had also noticed that no one had died, as no life-forces came her way, which was fine by her, and she enjoyed their wriggling.

 

“Oooh! Your men feel good Colonel!”, she said as she gave him a big smile.  “I wonder how they taste!”  A shudder ran through him, even as he realized that in fact, she hadn’t actually eaten anyone yet.  Apparently, that was going to change.  He thought she was going to free his men from her cock, even if for a more gruesome fate, but instead she reached her right hand down for the second bus.

 

She brought it up to her face level, the facing the rear of the bus.  Upon seeing the fate of the other bus, these men had closed the rear door.  That didn’t prove to be much protection as she stuck her left pinkie through the rear door window and pulled the whole thing off, along with some of the rear panel it was hinged to.

 

“OK, everyone out!” She shook the bus as though it were big salt shaker toward her palm.  Men flew out of the back against her palm, who then collided with men discharged from the next shake.  “Ah! Some of you guys hang on pretty well!” Leaving the men hanging in mid-air, she shoved both her thumbs into the rear opening and pulled the top of the bus clear off.  Duffle bags, guns and some pieces of equipment floated free, while the men hung on to their seats. 

 

“I think you are going to want to come out of there.”  None of the four or five men still inside did. They had heard her comment about tasting them.  “I’ll just have to pull you out myself then!”  Just as she said the last word, a finger and thumb grabbed the rear-most man and promptly crushed him entirely.  Blood squirted violently from between her fingers into the bus.  “Ooops! That sometimes happens when I have to pull hard.”  The remaining four men wasted no time, leaping from the bus into the open air like little slo-mo supermen.

 

“There, that’s better!”  she guided the stragglers toward the rest, who had spread out, after having pushed against each other in an attempt to get away in the tractionless air.  With her hands spread she was guiding them all back into a loose sphere, when she stopped and groaned sensually. “Oh that’s real nice!” 

 

The Colonel expected her to reach down to the stuffed bus, but instead she fired a directive back to the floating ball of people.  “Everyone take their clothes off!  Don’t make me make show you what will happen if you don’t!”

 

She then took a step back, looked at her bus-sleeve fluttered her eye lids, and gave have a sexy smile.  Her left hand started to reach for the bus but the changed course to her left breast.  Soon she was massaging both breasts with both hands.  If she wasn’t some evil psycho killer, that slo-mo breast massage might well have been the most sensual act the Colonel had ever witnessed. Another movement caught his attention.  Her cock was starting to move forward.

 

As if picking up on the” psycho” part of his thoughts, she reached with both hands, each grabbing a half-undressed soldier between the thumb and finger and brought them back to rub them against her breasts.

 

He pulled his eyes from that display back down to her cock, which was half way to horizontal now.  There was at least eight feet from the bus to the base of her cock now, It was getting bigger, and not just longer.  And of course, it was getting harder.

 

This was her plan all along, he realized, as he heard the cries of anguish become shrieks of pain.  She brought the man on her left breast to her nipple, twirled him around a few times and then lifted the whole big orb up and engulfed both man and nipple in her mouth.  Her cock rose more. blood was starting to seep from the open windows.  Seams were forming long the roof and side panels.  She took her right boob now, the man that had been on her left was nowhere to be seen. The cock rose past horizontal; the seams became gaps. Red gaps.  Then she threw her head back as the bus burst apart in three distinct pieces to reveal a bloody, gory monster cock festooned with bits of blood-soaked cloth around barely identifiable human shapes.

 

All of the bus had broken away by the time she brought her right hand to her big appendage and grasped it.  Even her huge fingers were unable to wrap around it fully.  She gave it a few lazy strokes, bulldozing the soldiers remains into piles of gore that she shoved off the end of her cock to float away. 

 

“Soldiers make nice lube Colonel, I’ll have to remember that.”  But the Colonel was busy throwing up.  As were about half the mostly naked men in her sphere. 

 

“Oh God! You guys are disgusting!” She said loudly, showing no acknowledgment of the irony.  It was indeed her plan to compact them to a point, where she could stuff them in her mouth – She may have had to do that in two groups since she wanted them in there alive.  But not for long as she planned to chew them up thoroughly and then spit them out in front of the Colonel.

 

But idea seemed less appealing now that it seemed that half of them were puking on the other half.  Even acknowledging that whatever they barfed up would have been out anyway once she started chewing, didn’t change her sudden disgust at the idea.  It just added to why she didn’t really like the idea of eating people.

 

Wanda took a side-step to the right around the floating men and approached the Colonel.  His used lunch was also floating not far away from him.  She grabbed him by the legs with her right thumb and forefinger covering them from foot to groin, and pulled him a conversational distance away from her face.

 

“Well Colonel, your men’s weak stomachs may have saved them some pain. I was going to eat them, but they are so gross, I’ve decided to drop the idea.”  At the word “drop” normal gravity suddenly returned to the parking lot, and everything immediately fell to the ground.  That of course included the last of his men, who fell approximately 200 feet onto the asphalt.

 

The Colonel looked at the quite still pile of his men on the ground.  Horrified, but not shocked, since it was clear for some time that she was going to kill everyone.  Now it was his turn.  He steeled himself ready for her to do her worse to him.

 

“So Colonel, I think I’m just about done with this city.  I don’t know when or where I will appear again, but I am sure you military types will be busy thinking of how to deal with me until then.  I’m counting on you to tell them the high cost of when they try something and fail.” 

 

‘He…was going to live?’ he thought, ‘Did he even want to?’

 

I’m sure you will have their full attention as you recount as descriptively as you can what you just saw, sparing no detail.  And of course, it will just add to the moment that you will be telling them all this…from your wheelchair!”

 

With that she simply brought her thumb and fore finger together, easily snapping and then powdering every bone between them.  The Colonel cried out in a most un-Colonel way as she bent down and placed him on top of his dead men, and walked away.

 

 

A Big Relief by Overwhelmed

Wanda walked back into the park, not sure what to do next but she did have a feeling that it was time to wrap things up.  Time for a Grand Finale!  “Grand” meant big of course, so she tapped into nuclear plant again and started growing.  She skipped the shroud of smoke this time and instead watched as the ground fell away and the city visually began to compact itself toward her. At first, downtown was maybe fifty paces away, then 40, soon it was 20, then 10, and she stopped growing when it was maybe two steps away. 

 

Everything was at her feet again, and all she saw was streets and roofs.  When she chased the motorcycle, she had the vague sense that she was heading north, particularly when she leaped over a freeway, she guessed was I-10. Her current view confirmed it with downtown basically south of her if slightly to the left.  It was hard to tell but it looked like she might even be taller than when she first walked into town.  Even the tallest buildings barely reached her shins. 

 

Wanda looked at the landscape to her right and left, and then she looked at her hair as if followed her movements in seeming slow motion.  ‘Ah’, she thought.  ‘The pronounced slow movement due to her immense size was back.’  The more mass involved, the slower the natural action.  Again, she had the strength to force a faster speed, but to move about without running up against inertial resistance favored a slower pace.  Anything that moved without her muscles behind it was slower still, like her hair, which followed her head movements with the speed and grace of the “results” part of a shampoo commercial.  Had she bothered with the math, she would know that each individual strand now weighed approximately 85 pounds.  Then there was that other part of her that was a slave to gravity at the moment.  Wanda reached down with her right hand and brought her penis to a horizontal position.  Letting go, she counted almost six seconds before it came down to hit one thigh and bobbed slowly between the two.

 

The odd part is that she was pretty sure she still thought at the same speed.  It was almost the opposite of her slowing down time trick where she now watched herself move slowly and everything was at normal time, which over time would begin to appear sped up.

 

All eyes were on her of course, and she could feel the city’s inhabitants collectively shudder in fear.  She was no longer “in another part of town”. Wherever you were, she was towering above, from the knees up, if not more.  For many whose electricity had been knocked out, this was the first time they saw her with her formidable male package, which made her even more threatening if that was possible.  “Possible” didn’t’ seem to have any meaning any more.

 

Even those who previously witnessed her cock already, didn’t see it when it was big as a….as a….Actually, it was difficult to compare it’s size to any actual thing.  It was far bigger than any building in the city. Not that she knew it, but even the new World Trade Center in New York fell short of it by over 100 feet and was less than half as thick.

 

Wanda looked all around her captive city, wondering what her big final move should be.  Her thoughts went back to when she first saw the city lights in the distance after she first grew in the desert.  She then had the thought of crushing the city’s skyline with her breasts from a single pushup.  It would be like crushing all those people under her breasts in the plaza, except instead of people, it would be buildings.  Furthermore; once she laid her whole body down, she would crush half the city.  And rolling over would finish the other half, kind of like what she did to that little town by the freeway.

 

It was a thought, but she had others. It seemed like her cock ought to be featured. She could be on the up part of the pushup and dangle her cock into the buildings.  Her breasts wouldn’t let her see the action, though.  She could instead, sit on her heels, knees spread on either side of downtown and whack the buildings with her cock that way.  Or speaking of whacking, she could just masturbate and rain jism down all over the city. She loved the audacity and humiliating aspect of that but it was actually far less destructive than her other ideas, and she had cum recently so she might be stroking herself for a while. 

 

Then, another part of her body made clear that that whatever she was going to do, she should do it quickly, because she had to pee.  A reminder of all that water she consumed from the hydrant when she was downtown.  She quickly thought about shrinking down enough that she could pee behind some building like it was a tree.

 

Nah, not when she just presented herself at this size.  OK, quickly think!  She could also sit down on the tallest buildings and….Hey, wait a second!

 

The answer was staring at her right in the face! Or more accurately, in the bladder. She would pee on downtown from this height!  What a perfect final humiliation!

 

She had only actually peed through her cock thrice before.  She usually brings it out to play and “puts it back” when she’s done.  But one day, she decided to keep it for a whole 24 hours just to see what it was like for guys.  But the day turned out to be somewhat atypical as she couldn’t leave it alone and came five times during the period.  She jerked off twice in tandem right at the beginning. Later, she spent a few hours experimenting with different sizes.  At one point she had it dangling below her knees, another had it as fat as a firehose.  That got her worked up and she masturbated again.  In the late afternoon, she went to Venice Beach, brought home some body-builder and fucked him mercilessly in the ass.  In the morning she made him give her a blow job before kicking him out without cab fare.  A couple of times that day and once the next morning, she managed to find time to pee, which confirmed for her that it did come out the proper hole.  Apparently, the internal plumbing sorts itself accordingly whenever she grows the thing.

 

All this thinking had softened her cock back down from the semi-hard status it reached with the troop bus.  Wanda reached down and grabbed the big fat thing again, enjoying the weight of it.  It then occurred to her that if she can produce fart gas and semen on the spot, she could certainly produce urine.  She concentrated, and before long her abdomen felt like it was going to explode.  She just had to hold it a little longer to say loud enough for everyone to hear:

 

“Hey Phoenix!  You know, what your biggest problem is?” Ignoring the fact that the obvious answer was her, she concluded:  “It is just too dry around here!”

 

She took aim at a high-rise, one of the tallest buildings she had not previously messed with, and released.  Despite the burst of the yellow stream from the pressure she had built, the scale was such that the forefront of the stream appeared to move in slow motion across the air as it took 7 seconds to reach the nearly two and a half miles to its target.  During that time, she could already see that her aim had been a little off. 

 

Sure enough, the stream sailed slightly to the right of the building and hit a multilevel parking lot. The force blasted cars off the top before the deluge both shot over the edge and started descending down each level.  Wanda adjusted and the 40-foot-wide steam blasted into the high-rise right, mid-way up the facing side.  The impact immediately blew a 4-story tall hole in the side and soon emerged out the opposite side before causing the entire building to collapse on itself.

 

Reinforcing her supply without interruption, another high-rise met the same fate. Just a block away was the raging fire she started right after she first emerged from the dust in her “small“ size. The fire had spread to a second building and she could see that the fire department was doing their best after getting a late start.  Wanda decided to play Gulliver and show them how it’s done. Shortly after her stream hit the fire, it disappeared in a massive plume of smoke, but then so did the buildings, their already weakened structures crumbling from the impact.  As the barely perceptible tiny black dots that were firefighters ran from the collapsing building, she helped them by aiming down at the street and washing them away in a tidal wave.

 

She had now reached an equilibrium in which the pressure incurred from the urine production produced a steady stream without squeezing.  Aiming a little higher, the stream made its way to Chase Field, Phoenix’s enclosed professional baseball stadium, which unbeknownst to Wanda, had become an impromptu refugee center.  Would it have mattered to her? No one would know.

 

Everyone inside heard a roar coming their way.  Not footsteps, as they all feared, but a roar they could not identify, but were immediately fearful of. To some it sounded like an approaching tidal wave and they weren’t far off.  When the stream hit the roof, it produced a deafening roar the likes of which no one had ever heard.  But that only lasted a second or two before the retractable roof collapsed under the impact and the pungent yellow stream poured down on the outfield just outside second base.  Refugees and aid workers scattered in complete panic but there was nowhere to go. In no time at all the entire playing field was submerged and the fluid level was climbing quickly in the stands were most of the people were.

 

Wanda, delighted with the roof collapse, kept her aim steady on the stadium until she saw her discharge overflowing the roof.  A moment later, the entire structure collapsed outward from the internal pressure causing a deluge that overwhelmed the surrounding low-rise buildings and parking structures and even swept down an 18 story residential building across the street.

 

As she moved her stream to the right past the devastated downtown, and then across blocks of low-rise buildings, pretty much all of them caved in their roofs or collapsed entirely. Occasionally she would pause on a street moving away from her to watch the deluge wash cars and little dot-people away, leaving a stream multi stories high before spreading to the left and right.

 

Eventually, her aim reached the city hall plaza where she had spent so much time.  The yellow fluid briefly turned orange as she washed out the body-filled areas left by her breast crushes and other escapades. 

 

After that, she just aimed randomly at anything that caught her attention.  In the large residential area between downtown and the freeway, none of the homes stood for as much as a half second upon impact and she made a big “W” in the subdivision.  That brought her attention to the freeway, where she blasted cars and trucks off of it and occasionally knocking out the freeway along with it. 

 

What else? She thought.  Looking over her left shoulder to behind her, was a whole set of large untouched buildings.  Nearest to her were the many buildings that made up the sprawling St. Joseph medical center.  It was so tempting, those large expanses of white flat roofs practically begged to be messed with.  And yet, possibly some small smidgen of humanity in her held her back. They were dealing with what she had wrought, and are undoubtedly already going through the worse hell they have ever experienced.  Why change that?

 

Just beyond however, was a series of high-rise buildings all lined up along, or within a block of Central Boulevard.  It was kind of an unofficial second downtown area for the city.  Those were fair game.  She relaxed her production, squeezed her cock to stop the flow, and turned to what had been her 7:00 position.  These buildings were much closer.  About two feet away from her perspective. Aiming downward, she released.  The stream burst out even harder the than the first time and landed square on the roof of the closest high-rise.  ‘Pretty good aim!’ she thought, considering that the roof was only one inch by a half inch from her perspective. The point blank impact was so strong, the roof and subsequent floors gave way until the building exploded outward like that stadium had, only this time in just a couple of seconds.

 

Wanda successfully repeated the same on the twin building next to it, and then proceeded to destroy each tall building along the street. Sometimes she went for the roof, others the side.  None of them withstood the impact.

 

As one might expect, all this pee spread wide on the ground including flooding the  parking lot and first floor of the medical center buildings she had chose to spare.  Oopsey.  Well, in my defense’ she thought, ‘this is my first time, mistakes will happen.’

 

Rather than dwell on that mistake she turned back south to face the downtown and all the damage she caused intentionally.  Only a handful of the downtown high-rises were left standing. The streets were a grid of yellow rivers with cars, debris and presumably people floating to some current she had created.  The smell, even with the wind at her back was getting intense.

 

Wanda ceased the production in her bladder and started using her muscles again to expel what was left. After a few isolated bursts demolishing a few strip malls along the freeway, she petered out, the last few drops falling hard between her feet.  She did the customary guy’s jiggle for the last few drops.  Wanda cursed silently when two drops landed on her right instep because she didn’t hold her long cock close enough to the end for the jiggle. She wasn’t that familiar with the procedure.

 

Feeling the minor burn from the acidic drops, Wanda glanced down at the rooftops just in front of her.  It was probably a nice neighborhood judging from the percentage of homes with swimming pools.  She brought her left foot forward and down to a row of houses facing her on a street but did not crush them.  Instead, she lightly wedged about eight homes between her toes and her sole.  She then curled her toes to grasp them lift them up from their foundations and brought them on top of urine drops on her right foot, pulverizing them to the point of wood dust that she rubbed them and down wiping the top of her foot dry.  After brushing away the debris and dust with her foot, she then activated her shield to remove the last of it.  It was only then she realized could have simply shielded away the drops to begin with.  And here she thought she was being so resourceful.

 

And with that small bit of gratuitous destruction, Wanda decided she was done.  Sure, there was more she could destroy but she would have to walk in her own piss to do it.  And she felt she had pretty much made her point.  She had announced her presence to the world in grand fashion and gave this city what she felt it deserved.  She had defeated the Army, the Airforce, and the Army again, and then even again after that.  The whole world knew of her now and the human race knows they are now a very distant step down from the top of the hierarchy.  

 

Of what to do next, she wasn’t sure, but she knew where she was going, which was north; away from the city towards the mountains which was at least somewhat upwind. And she wanted to go alone.  So, in her last violent move she sent a gravity well out from her center aimed at the news helicopters training their cameras on her and the Police helicopters just watching.

 

One by one, they approached, tilting their undersides towards her as they tried to fight against the mysterious gravitational force grabbing them. No sooner had the first news helicopter come into range when she twisted her hips. First to the left and then back to the right. Just prior to that, they got frightfully close to her mid-section that the trunk of her massive cock filled their visions looking and gravitationally feeling like their entire world that they were being forced to “land” on.  When it started rotating away, they were almost relieved as if she was going to walk away.  But then they saw how inertia from the action brought up the penis to their right.  The gigantic head was still swing away from them when they could see, a half mile away, her body swinging back to the left.

 

They knew what this meant.  They knew that penis head was coming back, but it was just too big to get away from, though the pilot tried. Just the same, in the time-delayed manner of something so big in scale, they had several seconds to watch the massive 600 foot in diameter pink fleshy ball at the end of a 2500-foot shaft, head inevitably their way with increasing velocity.

 

The copter exploded immediately from the impact, a tiny small orange fire speck on the side of her big appendage which then made a tiny orange arc before falling to the ground.

 

Upon witnessing that, the other helicopters would have doubled their efforts to get away if they weren’t maxed out already.  On the swing back, Wanda took out the next one, which was a police chopper.  With a bit of a gap before the third one, Wand turned around and bent over, presenting her asshole as the center of the gravity well.  The news copter had no choice but to keep filming as against their best efforts, they “landed” unsteadily on the round wrinkly anus. Despite the insanity of it all, the three people in the copter did have a chance to breath out a moment of relief that unlike the horrible fate of the two birds before them they had stayed within the massive walls of flesh landed safely, though unsettlingly with “down” perpendicular from where it should be.  Then, those walls of flesh began to close.

 

Wanda stood back upright feeling the bit of metallic something at her asshole.  Unsure if it was crushed or just trapped, she clinched her gluts.  With the tiny but unmistakable feel of collapsing metal, she was sure now.

 

She turned back round to see there were three more, and she decided to let the other two extraordinary parts of her anatomy have some action, shifting the gravity center to between her breasts.  The three copters suddenly found themselves “falling up towards the massive protruding orbs, their rotors actually speeding their ascent.

 

One-by one the three copters found themselves pulled far above their altitude limits as they entered the deep canyon between breasts that were vertically the length of Chicago’s Sears Tower and almost as deep. As it got darker, the news copters turned on their camera lights, and the police chopper its spot light only to see the walls closing in.

 

Even spaced apart, there was plenty of room, and when all three were deep between her breasts, she pushed them together and felt three warm little pin pricks.  She released her hands and ran one down between the breasts to discard the wreckage, while the other hand flicked away the bit of grit in her ass.  Now, she could have a little privacy.

 

She turned on her heel and started heading north, which was at least partially up wind.  She started shrinking as she walked, which seemed to unnaturally speed her exit for those who still had the ability to watch her walk away.

The Late Escape by Overwhelmed

“Shit!”

“Didn’t we have two cases of Krugerrands in the safe?” Rebecca Austin shouted, successfully hiding the suspicion growing in her mind as she pulled out the small but heavy case. 

Joseph replied from outside the room: “We put the other one in the safety deposit box downtown, remember?  We would probably have to swim through ten feet of piss to get it, and I’m sure a teller is just waiting there with the bank key.”

He walked into the vast master suite of their mountain home and added. “It was your idea after they burned that witch’s house down remember?  I put it and a million in cash there a week and a half ago”.  Rebecca hated leaving money on the table so he then waited for the string of expletives to emerge from the preacher’s wife’s lovely mouth. 

Rebecca had three tiers of profanity.  There was on the job where there was none at all. In fact, she never displayed an emotion that would lead anyone to think she would ever have an occasion for any kind of vulgarity.  Then there was at home, or with the inner circle at work, where it was clear she knew the words and where to use them.  And then there was during sex, where she gave an ongoing commentary that sounded like a drunken sailor with Tourette’s that had just stubbed his toe.  She used euphemisms he never even heard before, and he wondered where she got them from. She was the proverbial Madonna/whore combo with an unscrupulous business executive sandwiched in between.

After hearing what he expected, he crossed the room and softly touched her arms from behind.  “Look, we don’t need it.  We have the case of three million in cash, another million each in the lining of our clothes cases, and the gold.  Once we get to Costa Rica, we can contact Geneva for the remaining 25 million. We then trade in our beach house for a villa and we will be fine.  It will be a good life!”

Rebecca considered his words, but then turned around and looked at him with a gleam in her eye.  “Joe, I’ve been thinking.  What if we don’t go?” Her husband opened his mouth to respond, so she quickly added, “No, hear me out!  We lay low for a week or so, maybe longer, and then we announce ourselves, implying it was a miracle from God that we survived.”

“A video message from Josh what’s his name, on the I-10, is hardly a miracle.”  Joe interrupted.

“But you did recognize her face” she countered, adding riley, “Actually the fact that you actually looked at her face was something of a miracle.”  Joe’s appreciation for breasts was at least part of the reason for her own enhancement.

“But let me finish.  With the world’s attention on Phoenix and our divine survival, we will become national figures!  And with that national audience, we will triumphantly declare that we will rebuild bigger and better than before!  A hundred million dollar cathedral!  Can you imagine?  I bet we could raise it, maybe even more!  And then build it for 70 million and pocket the rest! We will double our net worth with one move!  And that’s not all, our shows will get national syndication and…”

Rebecca’s excitement was such that he knew he had to confront it abruptly.

“You can’t enjoy it if you’re dead.  Look, that monster bitch walked from that little town she napped on, directly to our church and buried everyone under 200 feet of shit!  And she did that because of us. She came there to kill us and she thinks she did.  If we pop our little heads up. she will come back and kill us for sure, probably in a worse way than she tried the first time if that is even possible.”

“Oh the army will find some way to kill her.” She said dismissivley.

“You sure about that?  Because word is, she took out that entire Huachuca army base and the best the air force could throw at her without so much as a scratch.  And now, they don’t even know where she is!

But OK, let’s just suppose they do kill her, the moment we reappear, that giant pile of shit becomes our responsibility.  Do you want to have to deal with that? Even if we get the government to clean it up for us, we will have to be involved, and all the while living in a city flooded with piss!  Not me!  No Thank you!”

On a roll, he continued.  “Look, we always knew this gig was going to end, and possibly end quickly.  We planned for it!  I never dreamed this would be the reason, but I can’t think of a better one. Everyone thinks we’re dead. And not only that, everyone who knew what was really going on is also dead.  Calvin, Emile, Venessa, they were there, so they are gone. Anyone else who could have exposed us, like say, Alphonse is dead.

Rebecca gave him an icy stare at the mention of the young youth minister.  “Yes, I’m sure you are all broke up about that!”

“I said over and over: Never anyone inside the church, and really never anyone who knows you.  It’s too risky!”

“But Alphonse wouldn’t have…”

“All it would have taken was one big fight.  Just one nasty spat, and you know that could have happened.…and he could have blabbed all about it.  And that would have been it. The council would have thrown both of you out, force me to make a choice between you and the church, and maybe taken a closer interest in the books.  All because you couldn’t be bothered to find your big dick on a guy from the outside.

Wha…? How…how do…”

“We played basketball, remember?  And then showers, where I got quite the eyeful of what makes Alphonse so special.”  Or rather made him special.”  Frankly, it was disappointing to see that’s all it takes for you.”

“It wasn’t just that.” Rebecca replied with a certain lack of convention. She hated being on the defensive.  So, she decided not to be.

“Actually, it was all about that.” She stated with energy. “You make it sound trivial, only because you don’t know how it feels.”

“You got that right!”

Rebecca went on as if she hadn’t heard.  “It feels like you can’t take it, that it is just too much, but you do.  It goes in and fills you up and it is so overwhelming!”

Joe winced.  If she was trying to make him regret bringing the subject up, it was working.

“…and then with every thrust you are on the brink of pain.  It’s like you can’t take it, but you do anyway, and it is like nothing else in the world!  Or maybe not.  Maybe it’s like driving a race car with so much power, you can hardly control it!  Or like riding a bucking bronco in a rodeo for the duration!”

Joe wasn’t sure if she was going on this way to make him feel inadequate, or just really losing herself to the feeling.  But it was time for it to stop, in any case.

“Rebecca, it doesn’t matter.  He and his big dingus is gone.  The church is gone.  Everyone who matters is gone, and everyone else thinks we are gone too, including the giant bitch.  She actually did us a favor!  We are free from all that, and we are prepared for it.  We had our alternative identities arranged, we have plenty of money, and we have a plan.  We just need to follow that plan, leave this cesspool she created behind, drive to LAX, catch a flight to Costa Rica – first class – And start over!  We can devote our lives entirely to each other living in luxury in the tropics, by the ocean, OK Mrs… Hartford?

He probably had her at cleaning up the shit pile, but in any case, Rebecca smiled, told him he was right, gave him a warm kiss, her big-dick soliloquy was put on a back shelf at least for now, and she went back to gathering things.

The hard part was that they could only take so much.  Not just because the Mercedes could only carry so much, and they could only check so much luggage on the plane, but also because the house couldn’t appear to be cleared out of their personal effects.  Joe was hopeful that the mess at the church would be so bad, and take so long to reach that many bodies would not be identifiable so the lack of theirs wouldn’t be discovered. But in any case, he didn’t want to give any indication that they disappeared any other way.  Even the Benz was marked down as sold to their new identities, which they used whenever they didn’t want to be identified.

An hour later, with his beard shaved and contacts replacing his glasses and Rebecca wearing a redhead wig and adding glasses, they gave their farewells to their mansion and headed down from the top of the mountain with a route full of back streets until they were far west of fowl smelling Phoenix. 

The full moon gave everything outside their headlights a blue tint, almost like that of a black and white TV.  Normally, on this road, they could gaze down at the vast lights of Phoenix to their left but those lights were very few tonight. 

After rounding a right bend, the mountain gave way to reveal something on the road ahead.  Slowing down, the headlights revealed an old vintage pickup truck on its side across both lanes.  Worse, the driver was on the road as well, on his back with his body half way out of the cab.  Fortunately, unlike much of the road, there was a little bit of shoulder and Joe pulled the Benz to the right, stopped and hopped out of the car.  Rebecca was out also, and was about to dial 911 on her phone when Joe grabbed it from her, and gave her a knowing look.

“It’s the burner phone!” she protested. 

“Yes, but we don’t want to be seen here if someone shows up!  Let’s take a look first.  As they approached the man, they could see he was still alive.  He was Hispanic, old, or maybe just middle aged and sun dried.

“Are you hurt? Joe asked, and then rephrased when Rebecca’s phone light revealed blood around where the top of the driver’s door was against his stomach.  How bad are you hurt?  The man responded in Spanish which Joseph knew but he couldn’t make out.  Rebecca’s Spanish was better, so she repeated the question in the language.

“Gi.gi. giganta!” 

“What?” replied Joe, never having heard the Spanish word before but kind of putting it together.

“Giganta!” the man repeated. “He’s saying “giant woman”! Rebecca said, confirming Joe’s suspicions. 

“Holy shit! Does that mean she’s out here? She wrecked his truck?”  He had been wondering how his truck could have gotten like that.

“Giganta!” the man said again more frantically this time with eyes that looked right past them.

“Damn! She could be close” Rebecca exclaimed.

“Real close!” came a female voice from behind them.

They both turned to see Wanda looming behind them smiling.  She was about 8-feet tall, completely naked which included about 10-inches of her bonus organ.

Wanda took a step toward them, but also seemed to ignore them and they moved to each side as she walked up to the man pinned by the truck. 

“Thank you, Ignacio!” she said to the man before she bent down and with her left hand, reached for the top of the driver’s window next to where it was pinned against his chest.  She then lifted the cab of the truck a few inches while her right hand caught his armpit and slid him out from the truck window.  Once he was free, she stood upright and, in the process, brought the truck back on its tires with just her left hand.

Joe gave Rebecca a look ang both started to dart back to their car when he was hit with an odd sensation, like that of having been in a fast-rising elevator just after it stopped.  And then he was no longer moving toward the car.  He tried to run again, but his feet encountered nothing.  Looking down, his feet were about three inches above the ground.  He looked over at Rebecca and saw that she too was simply suspended in the air a few inches above the ground.

Wanda spoke again, “You don’t think I set up this little situation just so you could get in your car and leave, do you?”  She then turned to the man she pulled from the truck.

“Are you alright? She asked Ignacio in Spanish.  “Si Senora” he replied, still quite terrified of her.

“Senorita, actually. Now just stay here for a moment, while I get something for you.”  She continued in Spanish, which everyone present understood. The man obeyed.  The truck was still faced sideways on the road facing the drop-off, so he couldn’t make a quick getaway if he wanted to.

Wanda walked over to Joe, and glared down at him. “Give me your keys!”  Giving her the keys meant being left out here, at best; and he really didn’t want to do it.  But he didn’t feel confident in defying her either. She could make him float in mid-air!  As a result, he just hemmed and hawed saying essentially nothing but also not reaching or his keys.  “Not much of a speaker off the camera, are you?”

Before he could respond she reached for his shoulders, pulled and floated him upwards.  She then grabbed the belt line of his pants with both hands and pulled each outward, easily tearing his pants right off of him.  Even his belt was pulled apart!  Pulling the pants caused him to rotate backward and she left him rolling as she pulled the keys out of his pocket and walked to the back of the car. 

She pushed a button on the remote and the truck popped open.  Wanda then bent down and started pulling suitcases out of the trunk, before pulling out the black attaché case. It was locked of course, but Wanda just stared at it for a moment before a faint metallic clicking sound was heard and she opened the case full of $100 bills, wrapped in $10,000 stacks. She reached in and grabbed a handful of stacks, and because her hands were big, that amounted to $70,000.

Wanda closed the case, put it and the other suitcases back in the trunk and closed it.  The driver’s door was still open and the car was still running until she pushed a button on the fob to shut it down and tossed the keys onto the driver’s seat before walking back. The headlights remained on.

She walked back to Ignacio who back-stepped against the truck upon her approach.  “Here, this should take care of the dents and scratches with plenty left for your trouble.”  The man looked at the money in wonder, though still didn’t look happy.  “G..Gracious! Gracious! Senora, ah Senorita!”  His eyes were mostly fixed on the Amazon before him but occasionally darted to see the man rotating in the air.  With flailing arms, Joseph had slowed but not stopped his spinning.

Rebecca spoke up, “Hey, that’s our money!”  You can’t…” and then she stopped realizing that Wanda very much could. 

“Not anymore!” Wanda replied simply, before reverting back to Spanish, “Now, let’s help you get out of here”.  With one arm she picked up the rear end of the truck by the tailgate, swung it until it was aligned with the road.  “There you go, have a good trip home.”

Ignacio uttered a few more “Gracias” and “Senorita” as if he felt his life depended on it and quickly left.  Rebecca couldn’t help but take notice that this woman, who just killed hundreds of thousands, earlier in the day and tens of billions in damages, was concerned about the scratches on this guy’s tired old truck.

Wanda walked back to the preacher and his wife.  “Care to have your feet back on the ground again?”  And then, nothing.  It then dawned on Rebecca that it wasn’t a rhetorical question and the woman was expecting an answer. “Yes! I…we would like that very much!” 

“Very well” Wanda replied, and normal gravity returned to them.  Joseph, who never fully stopped rotating, fell on all fours, and almost on his face.

“So, hello Mr. and Mrs. Austin, I’m so glad we finally meet.  And not a moment too soon, as it looks like you may be going somewhere for a while. 

“Yes!” replied Joe, “We are leaving the city.  Leaving the whole country in fact, so you will never have to worry about us again.”

“I’m not particularly worried about you now!  But I’m surprised you are leaving.  I understand things are a bit of a mess at your church. Don’t’ you want to take care of that?”

Joseph bumbled out something about government authorities while Rebecca tried to help.  Both of them were having trouble looking up to her face.  Joseph was looking right where any man looks at her, particularly when she was naked.  Rebecca’s eye line was noticeably lower and noticeably more intense.

At 10 inches for her 8-foot body, Wanda’s member was actually on the modest side for her, not even dangling half way down to her knee.  It was plenty fat though, which helped reduced its banging around.  Apparently, the combination still looked impressive to the 5 and half foot woman.

Joseph piped in.  “You know, we didn’t tell that crowd to burn your house.  That wasn’t us.”

“Really! Wanda replied in mock surprise. “So, it had nothing to do with you lambasting me on a daily basis for weeks.  The sermons, the interviews, the op-eds in the paper.  The whole section devoted to me on your website, which included my address?  Oh, I’m sure none of those people saw any of that.”

“We never told them to burn your house down,” he repeated, somewhat weakly. 

“Oh, but I think you did.  In so many ways, over and over again. You even said “Burn the Witch” more than once.  I mean that is pretty on-point don’t you think?  Or was that just dramatic license?”

Yes! That was exactly….

Rebecca interrupted him “OK, so you knew we were leaving, and you know we are leaving with money.  Is that what this is? A car-jacking? I mean if you want, you can just grow to a thousand feet, and take the car.

Wanda was actually impressed at her taking the offence.  “A thousand feet?  Kid stuff.  I was over 10,000 when I did the business to your scam business.  The news says I was over 15,000 feet when I rained on Phoenix.  But none of those heights are very good for holding conversations with you little people.  This works though.  But I’m starting to feel a little self-conscience here without any clothes on. Why don’t you take your clothes off? It’s warm enough.”

“Take my…?  That’s ridiculous, and it’s not going to happen!” said Joseph with surprising defiance, particularly since his pants were already off. In a split second she was right in front of him. His face a half-foot from her massive breasts.  “Wanna bet?” She replied before picking him up with one hand and tearing off his shirt, then his underwear with the other before setting him down naked, but for his shoes. He wasn’t the least bit hard - due to fear, no doubt – nor was he the least bit impressive.  No wonder Rebecca’s gaze was where it was.

Rebecca for her part, said nothing.  And when Wanda turned to her, she was already reaching to unzip her dress.  “Please!” she said, while holding out her palm in a “Stop” gesture.  “I like this dress.” 

“I do too, it’s very nice”. Wanda replied honestly.  It was maroon, sleeveless very silky, with a plunging neckline revealing a reasonable amount of cleavage.  “In fact; Joseph, when she is done, would you please take her clothes back to the car so they don’t get dirty?  Joe nodded yes and then voiced it.  “Oh….”  Wanda reached down and took Rebecca’s wig and fake glasses off in one move.  “Take these too!” and then a moment later.  “And take your shoes off while you are at it, because you look ridiculous!”

Rebecca didn’t hesitate removing her underwear, panties and shoes and socks, revealing a trim, well-maintained figure for a woman in her lower 40s. Her breasts may have had a bit of too-good-to-be-true surgical enhancement about them.  “Those look pretty good. Wanda said, indicating the obvious.  “I’m sure your congregation would have been happy to know their money went to quality work.”

For Joseph, the implication of their fraud and the fact that she referred to their church goers in the past tense, both stung.  On the other hand, Rebecca seemed take the complement on her anatomy in stride, standing proudly straight as she handed her clothes pile to Joseph. 

She turned back to Wanda not bothering to cover anything with her hands and little, if any fear in her face.  Until there was.  “I hear a truck!”  She said, and suddenly hands went up over her private bits and she fast-walked back to the car.

The diesel engine sound got louder and then very loud as it rounded the bend and shined its lights on Wanda. The couple watched the as the tall shapely silhouette just stood in place in the lane.  The horn blasted just as both wondered if the truck was going to be their salvation.  The Amazonian figure swiveled her head to the right, whereupon the truck simply flew sideways off the road as if it had been hit broadside by something ten times its size.  A second or more later, they heard the truck impact the hillside, followed by a cacophony of sound as it rolled and kept rolling.

“Oh my god!” Rebecca cried.  “He’s probably dead!” 

Wanda replied calmly. “There were two of them, and yes, they are dead.”  She didn’t have to check as she had felt the capture of their life forces.

“You killed them!” Joseph added, unnecessarily but to voice his outrage.

Wanda turned to him and in the most nonchalant voice possible, said. “Yes, I’ve done a quite a bit of that today.” 

The obviousness of the statement came back to both of them.  Yes, she had killed hundreds of thousands of people today, with property damage in the hundreds of billions of dollars.  So, from that perspective, one truck and two people didn’t make any difference in the moral scheme of things.  It is just that it was a truck and two people that they saw, and witnessed the ease and trivialness of her killing first hand.  And then it doubled back on them, who she had quite the motivation to kill.

Joseph suddenly pulled a gun from the car, pointed it Wanda and didn’t even hesitate before shooting repeatedly.  This was no surprise to Wanda.  Joseph’s thoughts had been projecting various forms of “Get the gun” since Ignacio drove away, and getting it out of his system was one of the two reasons she had him put his wife’s clothes in the car.  The other reason was that she really did like the dress.

So, her shield was fully up and running when he made his “surprise” attack, and she was the picture of calm as the six bullets approached her torso and face.  They all compacted against the shielded skin and fell to her feet.

“Are you done yet? She asked him, even as Rebecca cried out in surprise.  Joseph just stared at the complete lack of results from his action.

“You know, that really would have been an extraordinary thing if after I crushed the Army and Airforce’s attacks on me without a scratch, that you managed to take me down with that little pea-shooter.

His pea-shooter was a 9mm Glock and while he could understand her not unaffected by gunfire when she was thousands, or even just hundreds of feet tall, at her present size, the bullets should have done something!  He knew he didn’t miss; the slugs were right there in front of her on the ground.  While thinking this, Joseph was practically frozen in place, the gun smoking and still pointed at her.

“Mind if I take a look?”  Wanda asked pleasantly and suddenly the gun yanked from his hand and flew in the air directly into the palm of her left hand at her side. Wanda brought the thing up to look at it more closely and it looked toy-sized in comparison.  She popped the magazine out, looked at it for a second and slid it back in.  “See? You weren’t done at all!  There are a lot more shots in here.”  Indeed, the magazine capacity was 17 rounds and he only shot six.

“You could have tried shooting here!” She turned the gun around, and from about a foot away, aimed it directly at left breast, behind which, would be her heart and shot. The casing and slug both dropped to her feet about the same time.  “Or here!”  With her right hand she lifted her big penis upward, aimed the gun squarely at her balls and shot twice.  Again, there was no effect to Wanda at all, even as Joseph clinched his thighs at the sight.  “Or even here!”  Now she brought the end of the gun’s barrel right up to her left eyeball, moved it a few inches back and shot again. The flash blinkered her left vision a bit but again, the slug hit the shield, flattened, and dropped to the ground.

“You shouldn’t give up on your futile endeavors so quickly!  She just let the irony in that statement hang there, while she closed her left hand around the gun and crumpled it like an aluminum can.  Two cartridges exploded as she did, again, with no effect.

Wanda then started walking toward Joseph, and he was certain he was about to die. He side-stepped over to Rebecca either for one last embrace, orsome form of protection, he wasn’t sure.  But it didn’t alter her trajectory, which turned out not to be toward him, but to the car, where reached down inside, turned the lights off, and closed the car door.

“I like the moonlight” she said almost romantically as they were now all dimly blue-tinted from the sky’s light. Then, she continued in a surprisingly chipper tone, “And there is a place much nicer place than this road nearby, and it will feel better on your feet. Come on, I’ll show you!”  The couple glanced at each other in surprise with the friendly talk, when she took a quick step toward Joseph and scooped him up under her right arm.  With a little shuffle she picked up Rebecca the same way under her left arm and started walking down the road. 

Just past the next right bend in the road, the land didn’t drop off so much, but rather sloped down a bit before leveling off to form a plateau that continued for a few hundred feet to where the road came back around again, and then wrapped around the mountain to its right.  Up ahead, the couple could see two prominent mounds that did not look like constructs of nature.  As they neared, both could see where the ground was scooped to form the mounds, about fifteen feet deep each to either side of them, and both couldn’t help but think of them as graves, even if the spaces were rather big for the task.

Wanda set them down on the ground in front of the 10-foot-high mounds, without any real acknowledgment of their existence.  “There you go!” she said with the same friendliness, “This is much better.”

“So, are you going to kill us now, and bury us here?” Said Joseph, coming directly to the point, even as Rebecca wished he hadn’t. She had spent a fair amount of the time she was being carried watching Wanda’s dick swing from side to side and causing her to be even more distracted by it than before.

Joseph wasn’t finished. “You’ve already killed hundreds of thousands today, I guess two more don’t matter.”

“No, they don’t!”  the friendly voice was gone.  “But I hope you realize how much you are to blame for all those deaths as well.”

Both Austins were alarmed at that.

“You see that, don’t you? That if you hadn’t stirred up the city against me, turned me into a pariah, sent them to burn my house down.  I would have simply continued with my business in town until it was done, and gone back home.  But no, you two had to make a name for yourselves.  You had to make my presence in this town a big deal.  Well, I decided to make it a really big deal”.

“You can’t blame us for your murderous fun and games today”. Joseph countered.

Rebecca, on the other hand chose to change the subject. “Speaking of fun and games; your penis.  That’s what you used on the bus in the city, isn’t it?”

Wanda looked at the little naked woman with interest noticing that this was the second time she’s steered the conversation away from something troubling. She decided to go with this.

“I only have one - when I have one.  So yes, it is, just a bit bigger at the time.”  Again, she had been a bit moderate on her present relative penis size, but she guessed a thick 10 inches would still be pretty big to a mortal woman.

Eyes fixated on the member, Rebecca took a couple of steps toward Wanda, as she asked. “What was it like? Squeezing all those helpless people just for sexual pleasure.  Just because you could?”

It isn’t often someone surprises Wanda.  Suspicious of the woman’s motives, she quickly probed her thoughts.  But she found no deceit at all. The woman was clearly both lustful for her penis, and fascinated by its exploits.  She decided to give her what she wanted.

“Bliss.  Pure bliss.  All those pathetic people trapped, helpless, slaves to my merest whim.  The first time I rammed it in, they all screamed.  They screamed as hard as they could, but it didn’t matter.  It swept aside everything in its path, the people, the seats, it relentlessly plowed through everything. 

You know, Jennifer Miller was on that bus.  It didn’t matter.  She had made her choice.  They all did. And it was a bad one.  By the second time I rammed it in, it was wetter, warmer from the bodies I crushed the first time, and so it continued, each time getting moister, softer.  I could feel the bones breaking.  I could hear their cries diminish one by one….

Rebecca seemed practically hypnotized. Wanda noticed how she really responded to the references of her power over helpless people.  The preacher’s wife was equating it with her history of conning contributions out of her flock. Power over lessor people was an intoxicant for her.  And in her daze the woman walked up and reached out reached out to touch the head of Wanda’s cock.

“Rebecca!  What are you doing?” Stop that!  This woman is a monster!”  Joseph’s interruption was startingly shrill and quite unwelcome.  Rebecca was slow to react but before she was about to say something, Wanda bent down to whisper “Let me take care of this.”

Wanda grabbed the almost intoxicated woman again under one arm and Joseph in the other speaking softly to him, “I think things are going to get a bit interesting. Let me get you a better view.” Joseph made all kind of talk about how he wanted nothing of the sort which Wanda ignored as she stepped up the side of the left mound, which were both taller than she was.  At the top, she set Rebecca down and then set Joseph down facing the other mound in a pre-existing narrow hole in the top.  It looked as though it was formed by being pushed in by a giant thumb, which may well have been the case.  Joseph dropped down until he was up to just under his crotch. 

Motioning Rebecca to step back, she started packing the sand and clay robustly around him. “Perfect! With your little thing still out and your arms free, you can still beat off if you find the need to!”  She packed him in some more, which with her strength, made the surface around him as hard and concrete.  He wasn’t going anywhere.

Rebecca looked at the activity with concern.  When Wanda carried them up here, she thought the large woman was going to kill him.  Instead, she now recognized the mound as a form of keeping him from running away. Why it had to be on top of a tall mound and not just a hole in the ground, she could not say. The thing was, there was another mound with a hole on top right next to it.  It stood to reason that was meant for her, but that didn’t seem to be the way things were going a moment ago. 

Wanda reached down, picked Rebecca up, held her close to her chest, and took a big jump over to the second mound.  Upon landing, her feet caved in the hole and the whole top collapsed into bit of a plateau about five feet lower than the first mound. She then set down Rebecca down, who was relieved to see there was no more hole for her to be dropped into.

Joseph was yelling, and looking over at him, his wife observed that he actually looked kind of funny.  Like he was an extra-long nipple at the end of a giant tit.  Giant tits being rather familiar imagery today.

And there were those amazing giant spherical tits just in front of her, but Rebecca’s gaze soon fell a few feet lower again. The cock’s base lined up perfectly with Rebecca’s own breasts.  And Wanda’s breasts line up perfectly with her head!  Rebecca just couldn’t let these coincidences go to waste and stepped forward against Wanda’s front to the point where they almost interlocked. The cock wedged within her own breasts; her head squeezed between those breasts.

Wanda went back to the subject that had mesmerized Rebecca so.  “Do you know what it was like to cum in that bus? To immerse all those pathetic helpless people in that warm creamy fluid until it oozed out of every hole?”  Tapping her thoughts, it was clear this little woman loved exerting her way over weaker masses.  She had been doing it by taking their money and getting the worked up over this or that issue.  That was obviously different than slaughtering them but Rebecca was only responding to the similarities. 

 Rebecca?  Do you want to… be the bus?

“Oh yes!  I do! I very much want to be the bus!”  Wanda loved where this was going.  Joseph was still yelling.  She wondered if he even heard that last exchange.  Fortunately, he was easier to tune out now. “Well, it’s not within the church, so I guess it’s OK”

Rebecca’s enthusiasm was such that she didn’t catch the reference, but Joseph did.  He wondered if she knew about the not-in-the-church directive, or was it just a kind of random thing to say.  He didn’t like it, and resumed yelling for his wife to stop.

Wanda talked softly to her entranced partner again.  “You know, you are going to have to make it hard.  Can you do that?”

“Yes Wanda! Yes, I can!  Let me make it hard and be the bus!”

‘My God, this woman, this calculating, controlling grifter, was suddenly like a little puppy!’  Rebecca pulled back and took Wanda’s penis in both hands and started working on it with everything she had. Hands, mouth, breasts, she used everything.

For her part, Wanda realized that she would actually have to temper the size of the erection.  At ten inches soft, she could easily rise naturally to a good 14 inches and a width of about four of her fingers.  She wouldn’t get that into this woman without breaking her first.  And she didn’t want to break her…first.

So as Rebecca gave it her all, Wanda only let it the erection increase its length by about two inches, and by about a half-inch in width.  By Rebecca’s reaction and confirmed by her mind, it was still the biggest she had ever encountered. By now the woman was using her right hand to work herself in preparedness.

“Ah! Here’s an idea!”  And suddenly there was light.  Wanda shed a bit of stored energy in the form of a bright light just floating above them between the two mounds.  Like an LED, it was quite bright and didn’t use much energy at all.

Rebecca saw her lover illuminated and looked up at the light source in wonder and puzzlement.  Wanda brought her back to the task at hand. “Rebecca?  So, you think you’re ready?”

“Yes!  That is, I think so.  I hope so. Let me make it wetter.”  And she proceeded to slather saliva generously on the organ, obviously a tad concerned.  Wanda was reminded for a moment that the woman had never bore children.

“Let’s see”. Wanda easily picked her up and with the smaller woman facing her, lowered her slowly over her rather proud erection.  Everything was wet.  Her cockhead, Rebecca’s nether.  That helped start things but Wanda was gentle and took it slowly.

“Oh it is big isn’t it?...uh OK…there…Oh shit!...Not too fast!...Um, fuck!..OK.”  Rebecca went on this way as Wanda did her usual gradual insertion.  Three steps this time, going about a third in the first time, two-thirds the next, and finally, very slowly, all the way in.

Rebecca cried out in some combination of pain, astonishment and exhilaration.  Her back was to Joseph, who seemed out of sight, out of mind, as she cried out her excitement.  The in and out came from Wanda pulling her up and down, so she really didn’t have much control over the movement, and she didn’t seem to mind.  What she did have was focus.  Despite clearly being within reach, Rebecca didn’t pay any attention to Wanda’s enticing breasts

After a few more cycles Wanda said “This wasn’t quite as tight a fit as I thought it would be.  Perhaps I should make it bigger.  Are you up for that?”

“Bigger? You can make it bigger” Rebecca asked between her coping noises

“Think about it.” Wanda deadpanned.

“Oh right, uh…well maybe a little bigger, not much!  Just a little!”

Wanda grew all of herself by about two feet, or up to ten feet tall.  Her cock grew proportionally which would put it at about 17 inches long and close to four inches in diameter.

“Ahhhhhhhh Shit!  That’s not…a little bit bigger.! There’s nothing little…about it at all!  Holy crap, that hurts!”. It really hurts.!”

“Rebecca, I know you always wanted one this big.  Here it is”

“So, I was wrong…fucking wrong!  This…isn’t good…It fucking hurts!!”

“So, it’s bigger than Alphonse then?”

“Oh God yes!..Fuck!…Shit, way bigger! Way…Wait! What? How do you know….?

“Oh, I know.  I also know that Joseph was right.  I would never let you build your 100-million-dollar cathedral!  Or maybe I would.  And then come back during your grand opening and shit on it again.  Or perhaps something else.  If it had a spire, maybe I’d fuck it.”

“But…”

“And who knows?  Maybe the army will find a way to kill me.  But it will be too late for you.  Because there will be no trip to Costa Rica, No Villa on the ocean, no Swiss bank account. There will be none of that for you”

“Noooo! No wait!  It was going so well!  Let’s just keep it that way!  It’s…. Ok that its bigger.  I’m fine.  Here let me caress your breasts, I’ll make them feel great!”

Rebecca reached for Wanda’s breasts, but in the moment, Wanda spun her 180 degrees on her shaft so she was facing outward and toward Joseph.

“You think this is big little preacher wife, little scam preacher wife?  I’ll show you big!”

“No please No!  Joseph! Help me!”

And Joseph wanted to, but of course he couldn’t.  He was stuck and no amount of adrenalin fueled fury was going to change that.

Turning Rebecca around marked the clear transition from consensual to rape.  Wanda started slowly growing.  It was less than a foot a second at first, but it did mean that each forward thrust was deeper and wider. 

Rebecca screamed “No!” louder with each thrust until it just turned into one long scream.  In the bright light, Joseph could see every detail as Wanda became bigger and bigger with his wife impaled in front of her.

Rebecca’s screams were interrupted by choking and gagging sounds.  Joseph could see her body distorting with the shaft moving inside. Another thrust or two and he could see the shape of the head moving within her body almost up to her chest!  Rebecca threw up a copious amount of blood and with her diaphragm broken, now only made sounds when the shaft was moving up her body.  Her eyes were open and still had life, but every organ within her had to be crushed at this point.  She was dead but her mind didn’t know it yet.

After a thrust, Wanda stopped, and removed her hands, but was still growing.  Rebecca managed to force out one last squeal when her chest split vertically and tore open out to her neck and crotch and amid the blood, the underside of Wanda’s cock came forth separating each side of the broken body.

Joseph bent over at his hips and lost dinner.  When he looked back up, Wanda had her hands back on his wife’s broken mutilated body which now was completely split in two halves with the head bobbing from the left half as Wanda stroked herself with both, the big phallus covered with blood and parts of Rebecca’s insides. Wanda continued to slowly grow.

“I guess I’m done for now.”  She removed Rebecca’s remains from her cock and tossed them into the pit below.

“You Monster!” Joseph cried “You absolute monster”

“I imagine I’ve been called that a lot today.” Wanda replied with a smile while still stroking her cock with Rebecca residue. “You’re wife’s a pretty good fuck!  You were a lucky guy, Joseph! As was Alphonse, Richard, Dino, Jorge, Kevin another Richard – well she did have a thing for dicks, to be sure.” Wanda had pulled the names from Rebecca’s head as she had done with Ryan’s that fateful night.

Joseph knew about some of them, but not all.  Still, he didn’t take the bait.  “You killed her! You killed Rebecca! For no reason at all”

“Oh, I had a reason all right, how about harassing me, trying to ruin my life, assassinating my character, and encouraging that mob to burn down my house.  You think I’m going to forget about all that because she has a thing for big dicks?”

As she was talking, Wanda, currently at about 60 feet, brought her knees down and sat on her heels to face the naked, half buried man.  She frowned at the puke between them and dug her big hand into the dirt beneath it, and swept it away.

“I mean, let’s face it.”  Wanda brought her yard-long middle finger to his little penis. “If she was that much of a size queen, things were never going to go that well between you, were they?” 

“You’re calling HER the size queen?” 

Wanda was actually impressed by this retort. “Well, I guess you have a point there.  But at least I don’t judge a man by his penis size, kind of silly when mine’s going to be bigger no matter what.  Wanda raised on her knees and brought her penis, which was at about half-mast in front of his face.  It was almost ten feet long, and two feet wide, dwarfing the man sticking less than three feet out of the ground. 

“Here, you can give her one last kiss if you like!”  she said as she bumped the wet sticky thing into his face a few times.  Even she realized that the cruelty of she just said might have been over the top.

Wanda stood up again.  “Well, I guess I don’t need this anymore.”  And Joseph watched in wonder as her penis first rid itself of all the gore, and then shrank and retracted until it was simply gone. The giant woman was back to her purely if extraordinarily feminine form.

“Now, where were we?  Oh right!  Your tiny penis.”  Joseph was about to protest, but instead cried in startlement as her left hand came up, thumb and forefinger outstretched, and with surprising gentleness, grasped his dangling penis.

“I’m sorry you didn’t get off watching us.” She started stroking his member which in its soft state was half as long as her finger was wide. “Up to a point, it should have been pretty hot.”

“Yes, well watching your wife raped and mutilated to death tends to kill the mood!”

Another good one! particularly given the circumstances.  Wanda was starting to get a feel for this guy’s charisma.

“Of course, you are a breast guy.  Well, I can certainly come through there.”  Wanda adjusted herself such that he was entering the underside between both breasts each twice as tall as his exposed upper body.  Then she moved her left one against him pushing against his upper body as much as his fixed legs would let them.  He complained the whole time but when she pulled back his dick was standing proudly perpendicular.

“Oh look, it worked!”  She exclaimed and immediately resumed with her thumb and finger which still dwarfed it. 

“I don’t want this!  I’m not interested in having sex with the devil.”

The devil!  Well, I’m certainly not him.  Never met the guy.  But you would think, after all the good work I did for him today, he could have paid me a visit.  Given me an atta-girl or something.  But nothing!  It’s almost like he doesn’t exist!”  Joseph continued to get harder despite himself.

“God too!”  I mean here I am far closer to God than anyone on this planet, you’d think he’d give me a ring.  But nothing, nada”

“God isn’t going to have anything to do with the likes of a monster like you!”

“Oh, I don’t know, I think I could definitely whip up some major Old Testament retribution, if he wanted it.  But again, just silence.  I guess he just doesn’t care.  Besides, it doesn’t matter if you want this, because you are getting this!”  And with that, she replaced her hand with her mouth.

She honestly didn’t know why she was doing this except for the irony.  The one person in town she had more reason to kill than any other, and she was giving him a blow job instead.

Which didn’t last long.  In less than a minute later his convulsions and a little salt taste on the inside of her lips told her he was done.

“There!  Now wasn’t that a fine thing to do minutes after your wife died, with her murderer!”  Wanda mocked as she stood up.

She was about to reposition herself, when she became aware of a new light source.  A vehicle traveling in the same direction the Austin’s had been traveling, had been rounding the bend when either their headlights, or Wanda’s own light made her appearance visible.  “Looks like I have something to take care of.  Don’t go anywhere!” she said to the man cemented on top of the mound.

As she began her approach, the vehicle, abruptly went into reverse, and in an attempt to turn around, backed right into the mountain side. That caused enough of a delay in its actions that by the time it got moving again and pulled toward the opposite direction, Wanda was able to reach it.  She crashed her fingers down on the rear of the compact SUV’s roof raising the front and driving wheels off the road.  Pulling it back, Wanda grabbed the underside of what could now be identified as a Hyundai Kona, and picked it up.  At Wanda’s present size, it was about as big one of her larger purses.

That made tearing the roof open a fairly easy affair, though a messy one as the action caused most of the couple’s luggage and everything else they brought with them for an indefinitely long trip, to fall out of the car.  The only thing that didn’t fall out was the couple themselves, as they were belted in.  The floating light over Joseph disappeared and reappeared over Wanda’s head as she turned the vehicle right-side up again, giving her a look at her two accidental interlopers. Behind their hysterical expressions and screaming, they looked to be a young couple in their mid-upper 20s.

“OK you have a couple of seconds to unbelt yourself before I pull up whatever part of you isn’t strapped down.”  Not being pulled apart in two halves is pretty motivating and both promptly unlatched their belts and swung the clasps aside.  Wanda stuck her free hand to the driver side, tilted the vehicle until both dropped in her hand. They were more than a handful at this size, fortunately they seemed used to being against each other.

She was about to discard the car before thinking better of it. Instead, she walked alongside the road.  The ground was descending steeply but the road was still about breast high when she reached about 20 feet past the Austin’s parked Mercedes. She then laid the SUV upside-down and sideways across the road.  It was a short car, though, and a determined someone could probably get around it.  She pushed it back closer to the mountain side and then brought her fist down hard on the road in front of it whereupon in collapsed and tumbled in pieces down the hill to her feet.

Satisfied, she starting walking back, pausing to kick the wrecked semi she sent off the road earlier onto the road below, which was the continuation of this road as it switched back down the hillside.  Blocked on both sides, that should keep the road empty. Walking back, she caught up the floating light and had it float back with her.

Probing their minds was so easy that by the time she got back to the two mounds she knew more than she needed to about her two new captives.  They were Thomas and Pamra, married for two years and had been renting a small guest house at one of the mountain estates.  He was from Kansas City and did coding.  Pamra, went by “Pam” and was a graphic designer and second generation East Asian Indian from Denver.  They met at the University of Colorado in Boulder which is where this trip was going to take them back to in the wake of the Phoenix disaster.  In their spare time, they like to play with internet memes and were trying to become Arizona wine aficionados. Pamra had one lesbian experience in collage and liked to give blow jobs.  Thomas like fucking more than blow jobs, but was plenty happy with either.  There was really nothing at all to dislike about them.

“OK Thomas and Pamra.” She surprised them with names. “Tom and Pam.  Your names sound like a couple of drum beats.  Now look, I’m going to set you down on this little hill here, and you are to remove all your clothes.  If you don’t remove everything, I will remove what remains for you.  If you try to run, understand that I’m way faster than you and you will very much regret it.”  She gestured to the pit off to the side, where Rebecca’s gory and barely recognizable as human form lay in multiple pieces.  “Do you understand?” 

Having watched this woman on television all day, neither had any doubts regarding her threats and abilities.  “Yes” they both replied but then Pam added while pointing to up Joseph sticking out of the taller mound.  “Are you going to do that to us?”

Wanda smiled, they didn’t recognize him, which wasn’t surprising, given their demographic.  “Oh no!  He is very special and thus gets very special treatment.”

Joseph had not exactly enjoyed his break.  Up until he encountered the truck on the road, he wasn’t sure if the images of Wanda’s rampage he watched on his huge flat-screen would ever clear from his mind.  And yet those images were replaced by entirely new ones, so when Wanda walked away to deal with the car, his mind was awash with imagery of his wife’s stretched body breaking open, or a few minutes earlier when she had her huge penis or giant breast rubbing against him, or giant lips on his erection.  Occasionally he thought of how the bullets he shot at her didn’t’ even seem to touch her.  And then he would think of Rebecca’s body breaking open again.

“You know, the thing about my time with your wife, is that I didn’t get to finish.”  Wanda’s words broke him from his shuffling horror show.  “But you are going to change that.  Afterall, you owe me one now.”

His respite did provide him with some resolve.  “I won’t!” He said loudly.  But it didn’t last for long before a bit of self-preservation stepped in. “I can’t!” he said more quietly. “You’re too big, I’m too small.  I won’t be able to…do anything for you.”

“You’re showing a distinct lack of imagination, Joseph.” Wanda said as she bent down and picked up the obediently nude Tom and Pam in each hand.  She then extinguished the floating light, took a step around the tall mound and positioned herself over him.  Why do you think I made these things?”

He didn’t know what she meant at first, and nor did he register where she was.  Not only had she turned out the light but she was blocking the moonlight.  Above him was just darkness. As she began lowering herself, he first smelled her vagina, and then saw it as his eyes adjusted, looming directly above.

He totally lost it.  Wanda expected him to freak, they all did.  But there was something else going on.  A quick pop into his mind told her everything. ‘Well, what do you know, he’s claustrophobic!  No wonder that church was so damn big.  Well that just makes this all the better!’ 

As she lowered herself, Joseph – still crying out, bent himself over horizontally and at her present size, that was enough to prevent the insertion that so terrified him. Wanda put Thomas high on her left breast and told him to “Hold On”.  This was an amazing turn of events for him, because no matter how horrified he was of her violent actions through the day, he was never not aware of her spectacular figure.  The same was the case after they were captured.

Wanda brought her free hand down and a single finger on Joseph’s chest brought him back upright again and also helped her aim so that a second later her inner labia enveloped his head.  Interestingly he did not panic at that and instead used his arms to try to push his head out again. 

That of course was not going to happen.  She wiggled a bit to get his shoulders in, their relative one-and-a-half-inch width wasn’t an issue, but they had no slope to guide her lips apart.  With the shoulders in, the rest would be easy.  She reached up and grabbed Thomas again before lowering herself further. 

Now Joseph panicked.  He screamed at the top of his lungs and his arms thrashed around delightfully.  Again, he was only an inch and a half at his widest point, so there was room to move around in there.

It was muffled, but Thomas and Pam could hear his screaming.  Pam was aware of something else too.  Thomas had an erection.  “Thomas! How can you be hard?”

With a huge finger and thumb right under each arm, Thomas had no ability to hide it. “That was…from you! You’re naked!  And it made me hard!”

“Yeah, right!”  She wasn’t buying it, but it shouldn’t be insurmountable to fix if they get out of this alive.

As if on cue Wanda spoke to them, “OK, you two, it’s your turn.  I want to get off before he dies, and you are going to help me.”  She didn’t say anything else, just sprawled Thomas face first on a breast, and brought Pam upside down to plant her face on her clit.  “Do your best, and you will survive.”

That’s it how it went for the next minute, Thomas hugging whatever part of either breast Wanda placed him, Pam having freer will, giving Wanda’s big clit as much attention as she could, and Joseph in a frenzied break dance inside her vagina, as she jiggled up and down on him.  The problem with that last part was that with his legs buried in the ground, there was only a relative three inches of him to work with.

Wanda decided to heck with the in and out. With his claustrophobic issues, she just wanted him in – all the way in.  Using her fortified muscles, she squeezed on him, and pulled him up out of the ground.  With his legs free to thrash around, his panic subsided a bit, and he started trying to work himself out.

She brought Pam up to her breast, turned Thomas toward her and as expected, they vigorously embraced.  That left her a free hand to reach down, grab Joseph’s legs and shove him up, all the way in, and then some.  His panic wonderfully returned, and then some.

“OK guys, breaktime’s over!” Wanda had to exert enough pressure to pull them apart, she was concerned she may have broken one of Pam’s ribs.  “Time to switch!”.  Now Thomas was upside down with a big clit in his face, while Pam had a ride on one of two massive examples of female anatomy of which she always felt personally lacking.

Another minute or so went by and Wanda decided Joseph had a little too much room.  Afterall, what is a claustrophobic’s worse fear? The walls closing in on him, right?  Slowly, she began to shrink herself. It was about 10 seconds before he figured it out.  “Hey! It’s getting smaller in here!  Hey! Stop!”  His pounding on her vaginal walls diminished as he had less room to move.  About 30 seconds later and she could really feel him in there.  A little longer and he was relatively over a foot long and 3.5 inches wide.  Something was going to give soon, and it definitely wasn’t going to be her. 

Tom was also about a foot long, Pam a little less and their legs were bumping into each other.  Wanda yanked Pam off and held her to the side while she moved Tom’s head even more vigorously around her clit.  She was filled and she was close, and then before she knew it, she was there.  She almost crushed Tom’s skull, but wound up just breaking his nose instead.  But inside, lots of things were breaking.  There were two cracking sounds followed by a loud anguished cry of pain, which masked even more cracking sounds. The cry deteriorated into choking and gurgling sounds before ending altogether.

Wanda continued to shrink as her vaginal muscles contracted Joseph’s carcass.  Blood first dripped and then poured from her vagina as Pam watched in horror and Tom viewed from an even closer angle.  Grasping him only by his head, Wanda set Thomas aside and bent down with her hands on her knees to recover.  In doing so she watched the blood, bones and viscera fall from her vagina into a grotesque pile between her feet. 

Thomas made his way to Pam and they embraced.  Pretty soon they whispered to one another with the result being they chose not to run for it.  Wanda was still about 20 feet tall and could catch them easily, particularly since there was no obvious safe place to run to.  Besides, she said she they would survive if they…well…did what they did.

Wanda dug into her vagina with her fingers and fished out more of Joseph’s body which was now even more mutilated than his wife’s.  She then stood up and used her shield.  Always a bit tricky when expelling something from inside her, but she had previously figured it out. 

Thomas and Pam knew nothing of her shield but watched as Wanda appeared to have a bout of bloody diarrhea of the pussy, as if things weren’t disgusting enough already.  At least it was still dark, literally sparing them the gory details.

Wanda finally spoke.  “Well, I told you he was going to get special treatment, didn’t I?”

Neither of the couple knew what to say to that.  Pam wanted to reply with “Can we go now?”, but thought better of it.  This woman, this giant woman thing, was far too dangerous to recieve anything that remotely sounded like a complaint. Wanda used her big feet to kick the mutilated remains and bloody sand off the mound and into the adjacent pit, and then gently sat down next to them, seemingly to rest.

There was an uncomfortable silence which Pam, after some strategizing, chose to break.  “Who was he?”

Wanda was relaxed enough to simply answer the question directly.  “He was this sham megachurch preacher.  He and his wife, who’s right over there”, pointing to the other pit, “decided to promote themselves by attacking me.”

Thomas chimed in carefully, “Oh right, we heard about that.” Which was true, they didn’t recognize him, but they knew the story.  Wanda elaborated about the things they did, including the mobs, the burning down of her house, the death of her cat and actually did a reasonable job of making her recent action seem justified.  Of course, when on one hand, you have the perpetrators of a smear campaign and on the other, someone who just killed well over a hundred thousand people in one day and destroyed a city, you have to work at finding sympathy for the latter.

“I thought they died in their church when you…when you…”

“Buried it under a steaming hot 200-foot pile of shit?” Wanda finished helpfully.

Um, yes.  The news said they were in the church when you… and that is why you, well… did what you said.”

Well, that was the plan, but it turns out one of their church members was stuck on the freeway east of Tucson, shot some pictures of me and sent it to them before he was flattened.  Tipped them off.  So, I intercepted them here before they left the country with a bunch of church money.”

Wanda wondered why she was content to sit and talk with these two random strangers less than a third her size, and realized she simply enjoyed having a conversation with someone.  Giant rampaging is lonely work, it turns out.  But she was going to have to wrap it up soon, she had a drive to LA ahead of her, and it is best she goes before the government starts getting its shit together.

As if reading her mind for a change, Pam looked up at her and asked.  “What will you do now?”

Wanda reached with her right hand grabbed hold of Pam under her left arm, picked her up and held her with both arms in front of her.  “You really are a sweet thing, aren’t you?”

Pam was shaken by being handled so and fearful of pretty much any move the giant woman made, but nevertheless hid her fear behind a mild smile through which she managed to say “Thank you!”

For Wanda, it was the first time she really looked at the young woman as a person rather than just as a tool or something to be dealt with.  It was also the first time she really considered this level of size difference in which she could be up close but still dominating in every way.

Wanda then set Pam down to her left, putting herself between the two, and scooted back a bit so she could put her oversized arms around their shoulders. “Well, to answer your question, I guess I’ll have to clean up here, you know, quite literally bury the bones.” 

This was a surprise to both Pam and Thomas as she rampaged all through Phoenix and its adjacent cities without cleaning up anything. But Wanda was continuing.  “I’ll put all this sand back like it was as best I can.  Then I’ll shrink the rest of the way down to normal, go back to Mr. Austin’s car, put some clothes on and drive home.

“Where’s home?”  Thomas asked on impulse, mostly just to continue the friendly rapport.

“Oh, that’s a secret. Now that I’m done here, the whole world will want to know where I am.  And if they find me, they won’t be nice.  And then I won’t be nice. And then it will get all messy again, and I don’t want that by my home!”

‘Getting messy’ was quite the euphonism for what she did today’ thought Pam.

“So no, that is quite a big secret if you excuse the pun. That is why I need to clean all this up.  I don’t want anyone to know that I was here, so as not to give them any clues.”  A red flag went up in both Pamra and Thomas’s minds and they would have exchanged looks if Wanda wasn’t in the way.  Because they were someone who knew she was up here. 

“Well, we sure won’t tell anyone” Thomas said quickly and perhaps a bit nervously.  “No! Of course not!” Chimed in Pam.

“Oh, I know you won’t.” Wanda responded in a friendly voice as she gently patted both their backs for further reassurance, just before she brought each fore finger and thumb up and snapped both their necks.  She then stood up holding both lifeless bodies by the now broken necks and tossed Pam’s down on top of Joseph’s remains and Thomas’s on top of Rebecca.  ‘If they ever do get found, that will keep them guessing.’ she thought as she started growing enough to make easy work of shoving the mounds back into the pits.  She had nothing against her two temporary friends.  They were just two very loose ends.

She grew enough that she recovered the pits with the mounds in just a few moves.  She then shrunk down to about twenty feet again to make short work of walking back up to the road.  Turning around, she looked at her work, including the disturbed ground and her big footsteps.  After a moment’s thought, she created a light gravity well off to the side, kind of at the center of where the road circled around what had been her play area.  She gradually increased its strength until sand and dirt was being swept across the area and all signs of anyone being out there were gone.  She headed back to the car.

Clean Up Before You Go by Overwhelmed

Rounding the bend to the left that would reveal the car, she suddenly found herself bathed in light.  It was up ahead, where there was a truck on the other side of Pam and Thomas’s wrecked car and a few vehicles behind it extending beyond the bend.  The truck was one of those big 4X4 things with a big LED light bar on the roof shining in her eyes.  Against it she could see a few silhouetted figures milling about the wrecked vehicle.  Or at least they were. Upon seeing her, they all began running back to their vehicles.

 

Shit!  She had just gone to all that trouble to cover her tracks – literally - and now a half dozen people have spotted her big 20-foot naked body and the car she was about to drive.

 

So, she wasn’t done yet.  She grew as she broke into a trot toward the vehicles.  The ones in front couldn’t turn around unless the ones behind them backed up to give them room, and the ones further back had no idea what was going on.

 

She was probably about 30-feet tall when she made her way between the first truck and the mountain side just to its left.  There were at least four people in the 4-door pickup and the back was full of stuff strapped down by a tarp.  The driver had grabbed a rifle from in the cab and was trying to get it in position to aim at her when she grabbed the rollbar behind the cab with her right hand and gave it a hard shove rolling the truck across the lane, over the guard rail and clear over the cliff. 

 

The next vehicle was also a pickup, more low-key, but also with the bed full of belongings strapped down with bungees. The same move would empty all the stuff onto the road.  So, she squatted down put both hands under the vehicle threw it underhand over the cliff. 

 

The next vehicle was a large U-Haul truck sitting just where the road started to curve to the left from Wanda’s perspective. ‘Now these people how to bug out!’ she thought. Upon seeing the fate of the two trucks in front, the U-Haul vehicle quickly backed up and promptly smashed into the sedan behind it.  In their panic, they then tried to charge forward in the opposing lane which meant Wanda simply needed to step forward and just shove it off the road and over the precipice. 

 

The sedan driver and occupants were probably the most freaked out of all.  Between the tall truck and the rock face of the mountain, they had not seen a thing when suddenly then the truck in front of them surges rearward to smash into them, crumpling much of the engine compartment. And when the truck surged just as quickly forward into the left lane, that is when they saw Wanda for the first time. No sooner had she knocked off the truck, she headed for them.  But the car was too damaged from the impact to move, so they watched helplessly as the massive woman who they watched on TV all day walked up to them.

 

She hadn’t been counting the occupants in each vehicle, but the steady influx of life forces told her that few, if any were surviving the fall.  Even survivors were unlikely to last long without help.

 

Wanda now walked on the outside lane between the car and the cliff. At 30 feet, the Audi didn’t even reach as high as her knee when she bent down, clamped her hands upon opposite edges of the roof, picked it up, swung it over her head and over the cliff. 

 

The last car in the lineup did have room to turn around and it was already on its way up the road when Wanda was done with the previous one.  She first thought about chasing it down, and then remembered there was no need. She concentrated on its location, and created some negative gravity above it and lifted from the road. Unfortunately, this was shortly before a right curve and the car’s forward momentum sent it crashing into the rock face of the mountain side.  ‘Oops!’ She thought, not that it really mattered.  But the crashed car couldn’t stay there.  She already had thoughts of how all this could be explained without her presence, and having a car crashed a quarter mile down the road didn’t fit into the scenario, so she floated the battered car back to her.  She didn’t even look at the status of the passengers when she grabbed the car with both hands and threw the car down with the others.

 

Her plan, dictated that she grow some more, which she regretted because even in this empty space, it wouldn’t be hard to spot a 100 ft+ woman from a distance.  She would just have to be quick about it.  After growing to about 75 feet, she took a couple steps to the upside-down Hyundai and brushed it aside over the patch of broken road to tumble and fall with the others. 

 

It was that part of the road she smashed by the Hyundai that gave her the idea.  She moved back just to the road began to curve and slammed her foot down hard. The road gave way under her foot.  A few more stomps, and over 20 feet of both lanes of the road was sent down the slope.  It was the mountain driver’s nightmare.  On most every blind bend, you just took it on faith that the road would continue past where you could see it.  For these people, it did not, and each one of them simply flew off a road that was no longer there.  In fact, the next few cars that came this way would likely do the same.  few more after hundreds of thousands was meaningless.

 

A good expert in accident forensics would probably find things a bit fishy, but she doubted the city, county, or even the state would have resources for that sort of thing right now.  She remembered there was one more thing to do. As she shrank down, she used some of the matter converted to energy to raise the truck blocking the road down below and move it out of the way.  She got that done quickly before she really would have felt the gravity transfer on her smaller body.  She was able to store the rest of the energy.  Hopefully she wouldn’t need it beyond keeping her awake and not hungry for the trip back.

 

Wanda walked back to the Mercedes sedan and opened the door to retrieve Rebecca’s clothes. The panties were tight, and the dress would be even more so.  Reluctantly she brought herself down just enough inches for it to fit. She didn’t like being smaller than her normal self, but she did like the dress.  Even with her breasts down to clothes mode, the low neckline displayed quite the valley.  She also put on the wig and Rebecca’s fake glasses.  She took a little more time to familiarize herself with Rebecca’s fake id and the car’s registration documents before pulling out on the road.

 

It was a nice car.  She had a Benz at home but it was a sports car.  It was even nicer than her Range Rover may it RIP.  Maybe she would take the insurance money from the Rover and buy one of these.  Oh wait, she probably just caused hers and every other insurance company with customers in Phoenix to go bankrupt.  Well, maybe she would just keep this one then; as a souvenir.  After all, if she could create a paper trail of three fictitious people to explain Wanda, she should be able to get a car in her name.

 

All the local radio was on the emergency broadcast system, and for a while she listened to how much she broke the city.  There were check points, as she expected.  And each uniformed person who talked to her through the car window, was flooded with thoughts of their true love, even as they stared at her cleavage.  Some tricks are forever. 

 

Still, she now had the most well known and most wanted face in the world, and she can’t exactly play that trick with everyone she encounters.  And if someone were suspicious enough to tip the authorities, well she just left her DNA all over the city, quite literally, which meant that any cup she drinks from at a coffeehouse, or any utensil she uses at a restaurant could be used to make a match.  Then there was Kate, who is too smart not to know that was her, too loyal to tell anyone, but probably very freaked out that her boss is a supernatural mass murderer.

 

Yes, pretending to be human again is definitely going to suck a bit. She definitely won’t stay that way for too long.

End Notes:

 

And..that's a wrap.   Let me know what you liked and didn't like as I'll be starting my next story soon.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10333