Vixen experience from inside by SAlladres
Summary:

Me and my girlfiend already had some stag/vixen experiences, but this time we decided that she would be completely on her own for her to enjoy the experience, and I would be there all the time without the second guy ever noticing.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 15205 Read: 36747 Published: March 20 2021 Updated: September 17 2021
Story Notes:

Writing in process. More stories may come if this one is liked a lot. Keep in mind I'm spanish, so my English may be a bit harsh or lack the richness of English-speaking people.

 

Me and my girlfriend recently discovered we would like to share each other, and her to try lesbian sex. We explored the idea and we like it, but I never told her that if human size change was an option, I'd love her to go on a date with another guy and enjoy it full with me around her seeing the whole as it happens outside/inside her.

1. Chapter 1: Introduction by SAlladres

2. Chapter 2: Technology is amazing by SAlladres

3. Chapter 3: First dates are never forgotten by SAlladres

4. Chapter 4: Cozy night & oozing morning by SAlladres

5. Chapter 5: Do I really want this? by SAlladres

6. Chapter 6: Maybe she went too far by SAlladres

7. Chapter 7: Moving around by SAlladres

8. Chapter 8: Our first trio? by SAlladres

Chapter 1: Introduction by SAlladres
Author's Notes:

Before getting to the action, you have to know the characters a bit.

 

We are a couple on our late 20's, both from the same country and quite opposite in some things, but very close in those that matter the most.

I am quite tall (1.90) while she is quite short (1.68). We are not athletic or obsessed with our bodies. We are just right, not fat, not thin or musculated. In my case my size is average, and in her case her breasts are not only huge, but well built and perky as they hang on their place all the time. Her ass is strong after making a lot of exercise when young, and her pussy is quite meaty. By meaty I mean that her inside labia stick out quite much, nothing bad about it, just don't imagine those perfect-porn pussies with no hair and perfectly closed. Real pussies have hair and are not perfectly closed, and this is her case. She is also quite the pretty girl that melts your heart with her smile, and gives all of her during sex, moaning and speaking included.

We've had sex countless times, as any other couple our age. It all started as normal as it gets: missionary, doggy, cum on my tits, sit on my face, now try this, let me sit like that, etc. Two people exploring their sexuality.

After a couple of years, things were already serious enough to say things that everyone keep locked inside them. One day she admitted that she would love to try sex with another woman with me beside them or with them. She was curious about what you feel when a pussy is smothered on your face in 69, what is to have a girl's ass in front of you to lick it and give her an orgasm, and anything inbetween. And of course, she would love to have me by her side to watch me while I touch myself, or enjoy their fun to get drowned in pussy relentlessly. 

That idea turned me on so much, that we couldn't help but fuck while she told me what she would love to do on & under another girl. It was amazing for her whispering in my ears how she would like to fuck another girl while both of them 69 so she can eat us both meanwhile.

But after some days I revealed her my second biggest kink (after unbirth/vore stuff): sharing her with another man just to see her enjoy it. Spitroast her, give her a marvellous weekend of non-stop fucking until she can't feel her pussy anymore. That idea turned her on as well, and we are currently working on making both of our fantasies real.

This fantasy turns us so much that we can't wait to make it real when all the 2021 situation finishes for once, but I guess that my biggest kink will always remain here.


Now we can make the typical jump to a parallel universe where people can buy a machine to make them small/big at will. In this case, it will also make the person inmune to damage or anything, as well as able to be located via a small wristband in case the person falls out of where they should be. 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it, thank you for your patience as I keep writing it.

Chapter 2: Technology is amazing by SAlladres
Author's Notes:

Technology is amazing.

They just invented a bracelet that lets you shrink yourself and become invincible, and it is finally available for the public for "travelling purposes". It was the wet dream of airlines, as you could charge people 50 euros to go and come back from anywhere, and they occupied from 1 to 3 inches! Thousands of people on each plane for ridiculous prices, imagine it!

On the other side, it became the wet dream of a huge community with a very specific kink. It made you invincible, you didn't need to breathe for hundreds of hours, and it was reversible. 

Discovering the shrinking bracelet (no sex here, just read to get context)

I can remember that night as if it was yesterday.

It was a rainy night, and we had been setting up her Tinder account to find another guy (or girl, whichever came first!) to have a threesome with. It basically became a notification explosion, because we uploaded some sexy shots of her voluptuous body in bikini last summer.

We silenced the phone and had some wild sex just imagining how exciting this idea was. She was so turned on that her pussy was completely full of that thick & white-looking discharge she "made" when utterly excited. 

We stopped for a while, and I let her check her phone while I checked mine. She was discarding all the typical "sup wanna fuk?" kind of guy, because we both think that it is more exciting to find a normal guy and fuck his brains out. That's what I love about her, that she likes normal people like me, and is not pursuing stupid guys and hunting likes on IG. 

Talking about Instagram, I was scrolling in it in a blank-mind state. Guys will understand how you feel after sex, right? After a couple of minutes, I found a crazy ad.

It showed a sub-thousand dollar bracelet that let you reduce in size. I heard about it once, but I knew it was just for big enterprises. I mean, they fixed engines from the inside, repaired electronics without electrocution danger, and all sorts of things. But all that was so futuristic that I even forgot about it.

But I was amazed to see that after all these years they finally made it available for the public for a "reasonable price". They offered it as a means of cheap travelling, as they could fit thousands of people in a plane and you just unshrinked yourself on arrival. Imagine paying 50 bucks to go and come back from the remotest country you can imagine!

I read its specifications, and it sure did a lot for the user: no need to breathe oxygen for +200 hours, incredible strength to endure any pressure or fall, and no need to eat for days. The band also allowed the user to be located at all times, and it shrunk the user in a couple hours. To un-shrink, the process was the same, but it had an emergency mode to accelerate it and make it in 15 mins, although with side effects lasting for days due to it being too fast.

I was amazed by it, and her was amazed by the amount of attention a girl may get nowadays. She directly set her account to hidden to stop the stream of notifications, and decided to choose between 50 normal guys after deleting hundreds of messages. 

All of them were quite normal: no gym maniacs, no super models, no profiles without any description, etc. 

She looked at me with that look she made when she was excited. She kept looking and chatting as I told her that it turned me on to see her so involved. We spoke all we wanted to do, so I will be fine with whatever she does. She loves me, and all this are just roleplays, and I love to see my little "slut" (as she likes to be called when talking about this) in action.

I kept looking at the bracelet. Maybe due to the excitement, maybe due to the unlimited ideas it gave me, I decided to show her. She read it and started saying about how we could travel anywhere every now and then without breaking the bank, but I stopped her and I decided to tell her about my fantasty.

 

Being in the line of action

+ (Me) Hey baby, I think I have some other ideas for this band.

- (Her) Like what? Getting on a RC car and racing around home? Could be fun!

+ I have to tell you something...

- What happens? Tell me what you are thinking about.

+ What if I told you I want to explore you? To be inside you?

- Oh I see, you don't have enough boobs and you want to see them bigger, huh?

+ Not only that! This says that this can make you from 1 inch to 3 inches more or less. I would love to explore all your holes. Like, all 3 of them.

- You mean like eating you and then... going out the other way?

+ Yes... I just... maybe you think I'm way too crazy...

- Nah, I kinda get what you mean. I'd love to be on your pants and see your dick grow, you know?

+ No shit, I would love that too. Specially trying it while you go out on a date. Is that too much?

- You mean that I should go on a date with one of the Tinder guys while you are in my panties? I'm sure you'd drown!

+ Check all this, I would be basically invincible!

 

I let her check all the specifications, and she grew more interested in it. She even let go of the Tinder guys and became very interested in the bracelet. After a while, she thought for herself and looked at me:

 

- Let's do it. We have enought savings to afford one of these. Travelling can wait, I need you in my panties ASAP.

+ I also want to be inside your belly, you know? I find it very exciting...

- I can do that too, but I'd need to be on a diet for a week so you don't find any "traffic jams" on the way!

+ Sounds right!

 

We looked at each other, put our phones down and had an hour of intense sex talking about all the ideas we were having.

We decided that she would choose a guy to go on a date with. I'd shrink and travel in her cleavage. How to go unnoticed, you say? She has a couple of semi-transparent dresses that go up her neck, but have a mesh window on top of her tits. That would let me be there hugged tightly while watching the action first hand.

If everything went well, she would go to the toilet, clean herself with some wipes after peeing and put me inside her panties. Or culotte, should I add, as they are tighter and that way I would not escape.

Then she would engage the full "slut" mode, and she would start hitting on the guy. Getting closer to him, touching his leg, etc. and again, if everything went well, she would bring him home to fuck. As it is a first time, she would choose a guy with a small dick.

How do you do that, you say? Asking first. Before meeting, she would ask for their size by saying that she not only likes small dicks, but she hurts if they are bigger than 2 or 3 inches, and if bigger, she would just put me out of ther with her panties and leave them on the night table so I could watch her having sex.

She was allowed to suck them and take their cum. Sex would have to be with condom, as I don't like the idea of being showerd in cum while in her pussy.

So far, the plan looked amazing, so we ordered the band. While it arrived, she would have time to get her (or should I say "our") perfect date!

 

Time to get onboard!

The band arrived on a Wednesday. We tried it that very night, and it was amazing. I became a 1-inch tall man in almost no time, and she could hear me and locate me from her phone. I love technology!

After trying it in a glass of water, her putting some pressure on me and holding my breath for a full episode of Grey's Anatomy, we could say that this was a success. I also suggested her to try it on our own first, but she showed her dominant side to deny me of that. I would only try it on Friday night, and there was no way to change her mind, so let's go to that sweet Friday afternoon.

 

We were sitting on the bed. She didn't show me her Tinder date, but she gave me a description. He was a bit chubbier than me, but his dick was the perfect size for me to be inside her while all happened. We both agreed that going inside her moisty cavern while it gets rammed by a dick like mine or bigger would be just a bit uncomfortable for me, so she was completely okay with it. After all, she was almost cumming while we were talking just by the idea of it. 

As we agreed, she would bring me between her tits with the semi-see-through dress so I could see everything and hear her (I love to hear her flirting). She would go to the toilet, we would both confirm it the operation keeps going ahead, and she would put me inside her panties. Then, at home, they would start making out, getting undressed, and she would check his dick size before taking out his panties. If all was correct, she would go to the toilet one last time and I'd go inside her with a swift movement of ther fingers, ready to see her being fucked.

I activated the bracelet and let it do it's job. I layed in bed naked while she started preparing her clothes for that night. She would keep saying how much she would enjoy it, and how helpless I would be when the third stage happened. She went to the shower and I stayed in bed playing, but after 30 minutes the controller was too big for me and I stopped. She came out of the bathroom with a towel covering her, and made a slow striptease for me.

She had trimmed her pussy and ass, but she didn't want to shave yet. "You'll have to survive to my little forest before getting the cleanly shaved heaven" she said. I agreed, it was a turn on to be in an "uncared" pussy while all this happened.

I let her do her make up and I fell asleep. She woke me up when she sat besides me. After 45 minutes I was almost done. They adversited it for 2 hours, but in my case 1 hour and a half did the job. She was gorgeus. She was wearing a tight dress with the forementioned see-through cleavage. The last thing to do before closing it was to get on board.

She grabbed me and put me in front of her face. "Are you sure about this? I can always cancel everything" she said.

I told her I was more excited than ever, and that I was getting cold after being nude for so long, and her tits looked warm as fuck, so please, count me in!

She smiled, opened her dress and made some space between her boobs, and let me jump to them. It was soft and I lost my balance, but I could manage to roll between them. I positioned myself to have my head barely visible, and she chose her favourite collar. It hanged just above me, so I could see, but the collar sort of hid me under the mesh, so it was perfect. On we go!

She got her shoes, gave the guy a call with a very happy voice, and went out of home.

We walked for 10 minutes or so to a calm pub outside of town. The trip was quite bumpy, but I was tightly squeezed so I didn't move at all. I pity her tits for being under such pressure every day. Ban all bras!

We finally arrived and she sat down on the furthest table. The music was low, the light was dim (so I was invisible) and she kept pushing her tits to annoy me while I was there.

After 5 minutes, the date arrived. He was a normal guy, as we agreed. Quite handsome, a bit chubby like me, and he looked quite kind. We prefered normal guys that treat girls like humans, and not like chunks of meat, so... so far, this was looking amazing!

End Notes:

Next chapter will get into the action, sorry for the hanger!

Chapter 3: First dates are never forgotten by SAlladres
Author's Notes:

I never thought sex could be so noisy and intense from the inside

* (The date) Hi! I can't believe we finally met!

- (Her) Hi! Yeah, it has been a veeery long week!

 

They gave each other a couple kisses and sat on the table. I could see him from my cozy point of view. They ordered some drinks and started the average chit-chat of this kind of dates. I won't go deep into this kind of chatting, as they were just having a couple beers, laughing a bit with his jokes, all that. I felt comfortable to know that he looked like a nice guy who would get the night of his life while treating her right (or us), so so far, everything looked fine. 

At a certain point, he asked for a third round of beers. I could feel her tipsy, so at any time she would go to the toilet. After a while, a weird silence arrived. I could see him looking at her, and her sort of giggling. She excused herself to the toilet, and me with her.

Once there, she was glad that 1) this pub was almost empty and 2) the toilet was individual, so we could talk calmly. She made sure everything was closed, left her bag on the sink and prepared to piss. She put her panties down, sat on the toilet and unbottoned her dress to let me out of my cozy prison. 

 

- So? How do you feel? I can see you are horny from here!

+ (Me) Well, quite a bit... he looks kinda nice, are you interested in him? I could hear you giggling lately!

- Well, I'm more turned on by our situation, but he looks like he will be the perfect date to do this. Should we continue with all this?

+ Absolutely. You have my permission to be flirty and sexy. I want you to be wet and take him home.

- Dont' say more! Give me 10 minutes and we'll go home ASAP. 

 

She put me on the sink while she took some wipes and cleaned herself thoroughly with them. At least they were unscented, because I wanted to feel her sex scent around me.

She walked to me, opened her legs, looked at me while smiling, and put me on the inner part of the panties. She pulled them up slowly, and when I was almost there, she told me to go a bit up so my head would be under her clitoris. I did so, and I felt her pulling strongly up. She moaned a bit when she felt me contacting her pussy, pulled her dress down and went back.

My god was this sexy. Her bush on both sides, her labia surrounding me, and her warmth... this was a dream. I felt her walking to the table and sitting down slowly. After all, I was there and she didn't want to crush me suddenly.

For a while, everything was more or less calm. I could feel her talking, but I didn't know what they were saying exactly. After a while, I started feeling her warmth growing, and her moist cavern started to get wetter by the minute. 

She was giggling a lot now, I could feel her moving her waist and crossing her legs to squeeze me. This went on for some minutes until she got up. Boy, we are on our way.

She was clearly drunk, as she was laughing a lot and skipping some steps. I bet he was helping her to go home while looking at her massive tits from above. From my part, all I could feel was the breeze under me, because she was utterly wet. Luckily, they made it home in no time, and I heard her say "let's go to the bedroom".

Man, I came instantly inside her. Yes, it may be half a mililiter of cum, but the idea of her being fucked with me inside was too much. She was laughing a lot, him too, and I could hear them kissing and making out. I heard the bed, so she must have pushed him, because she was still standing. 

"Take off your clothes for me, baby". I heard a belt undoing, some shoes flying away, and the bed sounding again. She took her dress off, so I could see more around me. I saw her bra fall off to the floor too. She was so wet that her panties became almost transparent. She then hopped on the bed on her fours to make out with him. This made me a bit uncomfortable, because now I was upside down. At least I could roll over myself my grabbing her bush to face her pussy and annoy her. He must have been grabbing her ass, because all of a sudden I felt her pussy opening. This helped me put my legs inside to caress her clitoris. 

She twitched her whole body instantly when I did it. She knew I was asking her for more, so she told him that she needed to go to the toilet for a bit. She got up, went to the drawer and got a condom. "This is for later, keep it at hand" she told him while she went to the toilet.

She closed the door, lowered her panties and scooped me out of her pussy, as it was too wet for me to be there. I let her piss and we spoke softly:

 

- Last time, little man. Are you sure about this? His dick is quite small, so he shouldn't hit you at all. How about I keep you all night inside me and I try to make him cum as much as I can?

+ For me that was already included! I don't want to go out until you say goodbye to him, so put me there right now!

- Okay, see you tomorrow morning. In you go!

 

She wiped herself clean and opened her legs. She held her pussy open with one hand, while she let me go in head-first from her palm. Once inside, she introduced a finger to push me until the bottom. The outer ring was quite tight, and I felt it quivering from excitement. She kinda has a rumble pussy, because when she is extremely turned on, she trembles everywhere. It was also very hot and humid, as the walls closed behind me and left me completely pinned against her cervix.

I heard her flush the toilet and go out quickly. Everything shifted up and down as she jumped on the bed and laid there. I started hearing her moan, so they must have started making out. The kisses were getting closer, so he must have started to go down on her after visiting her tits. I dont blame him, they are amazing. I starting hearing slurping sounds on the entrance, so the party was already started. Her walls pinned me down and let go of me periodically, her cervix expelled a thick discharge that covered me and ran down all over her love cave. She must have been so turned on... I kinda envy him, as this thick discharge tastes like heaven. 

After a while, the slurping and moaning stopped, and my world shifted again. Now I heard slurping and kissing sounds from above. She was giving him head, but she wasn't gagging, so he was definitely short. Good for me! The intensive cock sucking made her even wetter, because I was literally submerged in thick discharge. Her walls were trembling, so whenever he put his dick in, things were going to explode.

She spent a while sucking him, more than usual. I bet she was doing it just to turn herself on even more, and make me suffer down there. I love her.

When the sounds stopped, I felt how she laid down and put her legs up. Her cervix was now behind/under me, so she chose this to make him go as deep as he could. She started laughing, and I heard some wet noises coming from the entrance. She moaned slowly and loudly, and I could feel his dick coming towards me. He pushed me back until I crashed on the wall, and I felt her walls tightening. This was amazing, but maybe he wasn't so small, so until she came a couple of times, her pussy wouldn't enlarge a bit more. He thrusted slowly, but deeply, sort of moving me around and sloshing all her discharge with me in it. She was moaning like crazy, and so was him. Things started to go a bit faster, and I could feel her contractions getting closer and closer, until it happened. It was so strong that all her discharge sort of went down the tunnel, and I laid pinned down to the guys' dick. She came with another guy!

I was sort of jealous, but once she released the pressure, I gained some space and I could sort of sit on her cervix. They were laughing and she was breathing hard, as she should, because this was incredibly strong. He went out and he stuttered "hey, I-I didn't finish, I swear". My world shifted again, and she laughed while saying "I only cum like this with guys I really like, consider yourself fortunate" and laughed. I love how jealous she makes me with this kind of comments.

She must have cleaned up a the mess for a bit, and changed positions. Now her cervix was fully under me, and her entrance was above. She was on her four, so she wanted him to fuck her hard and cum. She does this with me, because her ass+asshole+gripping pussy combo is killing. I felt pressure again and there was my friendly dick again, this time just above me. He couldn't reach me, and she must felt so, because she shouted "make me yours" to him. Things started to get bumpy and wetter again, as I felt him clapping his balls against her. I must say that vaginal farts are embarrasing, but being inside a pussy while it farts is sort of annoying. He kept pushing for what seemed like ages to me, clapping strong against her ass so much, that she started trembling again. I prepared myself while the orgasm built, and I braced for impact. This time, he yelled "I'm coming" to what she answered "Me too, keep going!". This was going to be amazing.

Her walls tightened all of a sudden, and he buried his dick as deep as he could. This time I was pinned in front of it, and I felt the bell filling with steaming cum. I felt him pushing harder on her, like he could now feel her bottom as she tightened her pussy after cumming, and he kept cumming. This must have been amazing for him, because he didn't seem to stop. I'm quite glad we went the condom route, or I would be sleeping 8 hours in a cum filled pussy.

He went out, and she rolled on her side to lay on the bed. Her pussy was so stretched that I almost went out. She must have felt it, because she tightened it in the last second.

This is what I needed.

End Notes:

Maybe they repeat this night, or we call it a day, we'll see...

Chapter 4: Cozy night & oozing morning by SAlladres
Author's Notes:

 

After that first time, we realized that this was going to be something big. The day after we decided some new experiences that we had to try, although she will have to do a diet for that…

 

 

It was amazing. I could feel her breathing hard after that massive orgasm, because her pussy walls were trying to hold me in after being pounded for a rather small, but rabious cock for a while. She started clenching them to try and “suck me in”, but I didn’t bulge a milimeter, so she got up and went to the bathroom swiftly. Once there, she pulled me out by sort of half sitting on the counter and pushing. It felt amazing, but damn is the marble cold after spending some time in a hot pussy. She started peeing and we used that fast minute to decide the next plans:

 

- (Her) How was it? Are you okay? For me it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

+ (Me) Absolutely amazing, I could feel everything, even his cum filling the condom. You know you are on the pill, we could go a bit more wild next time…

- You know I love creampies… don’t tempt me! But what do we do now?

+ Sleep in those sexy panties that are half see through and put me in. Let him sleep and have some fun in the morning… condomless

- Sure?

+ Yes, you always taste your creampies, why not taste it cleaning me when he leaves?

- God that sounds amazing…

 

She stopped peeing, so we looked at each other and agreed. She cleaned herself (something that I appreciate, as sleeping 8 hours in a musky pussy is not very enticing) and signed me to grab something in my hands. I didn’t get it, but she opened her legs and put me face first against her bush. I grabbed onto it and she went to the room to get her panties. After pulling them up, I let go of the bush and started squirming until I laid over her cavern. Her meaty pussy made up for a nice way to sleep covered while being able to breathe during the night.

She then walked sensually back to bed, rocking her hips with evey step and laid next to the guy:

 

* (Him) That was amazing, what did you see in me?

- I don’t know… I’m just a girl with very hard impulses. I was looking for some fun with a nice guy, and there you were. As you made me cum twice, I think I still owe you one. How about you stay the night, and we have breakfast together. I love milk in the morning, especially deep inside me…

 

She moved towards him, wrapping her legs around him to kiss him deeply. After a while, they stopped and I saw her hand go directly to his crotch. She grabbed and shook it gently while saying:

 

- Tell this bad boy to fill up to give a good breakfast to my pussy. I love it so much when it runs out of me…

 

She let go of his dick and balls, which made him squirm a bit.

 

* What do you mean… like no condom, or what?

- I’m on the pill, you silly. Just sleep now, tomorrow I want to drain you, and you need to be well rested

 

She kissed him for several minutes and I guessed that they g’nighted each other when they stopped. I could feel her labia growing while they made out, but after a while she must have fallen asleep. I could also feel his hand grabbing her ass, because sometimes I felt her thighs and ass cheeks moving, and that is understandable as her ass is the perfect hand size to grab it whole. One way or another, just a few minutes later I fell asleep too in my cozy and meaty bed.

During the night I felt my world tumble as she moved back and forth, but I fell asleep quickly every time. It was a tad could when she opened her legs, but a bit of squirming made her sleepy body close them. In the morning, she woke up first, because the guy was sort of snoring still. She touched her panties over where I was and sort of caressed my body. She squirmed a bit and started touching her clitoris over my head with wide, round movements while closing and opening her legs slowly. After a while, she opened her panties and grabbed me, moving me over her until I reached her tits (which were gigantic). We looked at each other, and she signed me to look at the sleeping guy next to her.

He was wearing just his panties, and looking away from her. She looked at me and made a hand movement like sucking a cock, then touched her pussy and made a sort of explosion while signaling to her pussy. Then she signed at me and put her hand around me like indicating that I would be covered in something sticky. Then came the best part: she indicated me that she would kick him out, pull me out of her and stick me in her mouth to be cleaned. I don’t know how I didn’t cum there and then. I quickly said yes with my head, and she winked at me while picking me up and bringing me to her now wet and blooming cavern while she held it open with her other hand, which she had used to touch herself while we “talked” about this looking at each other.

Her pussy was so wet that she already had her white and thick discharge flowing outside. I went head first and I felt her pushing me inside, her heartbeat all around me. She was horny as fuck, that for sure. Her panties snap behind me, and everything started shifting. For some minutes I just heard some faint kisses, and then they started talking.

 

*Good morning, how did you sleep?

- I slept “loose” thanks to you… I still feel beaten up down there you know?

* I’m sorry if I was too strong, is there any way I can make up for it?

- Well… maybe if I sit on your face and cum, my pussy tightens again…

* Okay, come here…

 

Everything moved around me and I started hearing kisses inside the entrance. She gives the best 69, because she shakes her hips and twists them like her pussy had a life of its own (it sort of has it now). And it did indeed shake and keep dripping more and more thick discharge. But this time her pussy had time to recover and could hold me tight even while he slurped, licked and sucked around it. I bet he swallowed some of my cum with it, because I came just thinking about was going to happen, and I guess he had to swallow my cum as I was going to get drenched in it later.

My girlfriend kept sucking on him like mad, because he was sort of moaning too. After a while, all came to a halt and my world shifted again. They laughed and chit chatted for a minute, and then she thumped onto the mattress. She then said “I hope your balls are full, because before you leave, I want my pussy oozing and aching so much that I can’t get up of bed to say goodbye to you”. Just after that, she clenched her ass cheeks/pussy to make me notice.

In a matter of seconds, I could feel him going on top of her and his dick feeling for her pussy entrance as her hairs made some scratching sounds. In a couple of seconds, he was in, just right above me. I guess she noticed that he didn’t reach me, so she clenched her pussy once again to stick me to the dick. It had a hot and spongy texture, and it started sliding out. She kept her pussy tight to make me stay in the middle and get hit by the dick once it came back, pushing me to her cervix and pinning me there. Luckily, once I was there he couldn’t reach so easily, so she let go and let him fuck her. It was amazing, feeling all the wet walls clinging onto him, her moans, everything shaking. His dick was ramming her nonstop, and his balls were clapping against her ass so much that I felt a bit sorry for them. Precum started flowing of it, because her pussy started smelling differently, and the fluids that entered my mouth were saltier.

He pushed continuosly, and she stopped him for a second, pushed her walls and stuck me to the dick. She was now under control, and could feel me pinned and travelling with him. His strokes were deep, and it is amazing how something so spongy can open his way through so much pussy meat non stop. After a while, the rythm changed and things got shakier by the minute. She was moaning as hard as she could, her walls pinning me down against that unstoppable shaft, and me waiting for the unevitable.

And... it happened. He started grunting and it all stopped with one last and strong push. Half a second more, and the cum started shooting out of him. Honestly, it was disgusting, I don’t know how my girlfriend likes to taste it, show it to me and swallow it, but sperm smells and tastes awful. I tried to stay put and not move, but he kept pumping and pumping. Once the longest 10 seconds of my life finished, he pulled out and my girlfriend moved to suck him. She slurped and kissed all of him, because she loves to clean after action and taste the cum she pulled out of her favourite meal.

They sat for a while chating, and I could hear his belt buttoning, and a kiss. A minute later, the main door was closed, and breakfast was served.

She instantly dipped her hands inside her pussy to bring some cum out and taste it. After her moaning of pleasure, she started touching herself until she came, expelling me out of her with at least half a liter of cum (or so it felt to me). Her hand was waiting outside to catch all she could, and brought me in front of her mouth. She opened wide and tossed me inside. Her tongue was a bit rough compared to her pussy, and her teeth were scary, but she treated me gently and cleaned every bit of me. After thoroughly cleaning my croth, she spat me on her tits and covered them with the sheets so I didn't get cold.

 

- This was the hottest thing we ever did, I love you so much, you little pervert.

+ This was amazing to me too, I just lost count of how many times I came inside you. But the cum part… not much my thing, it is quite gross.

- You know I can’t help to be filled with cum at every possible opportunity, especially with him, he came way too much compared to you, so I just wanted to feel my pussy like a real cum dump. You were a nice treat to it too, but next time you should go with the cum…

+ You mean… swallowing me?

- Yeah, I would love to spend a couple days meeting a stranger or two while you travel around me. What do you think?

+ But how?

- I suggest we leave it for later, now try to rest a bit.

 

This left me intriguing… what was she planning?

 

End Notes:

 

I’m sorry for the cliffhanger, but next episode will contain some vore stuff and I wanted to separate it just in case! Hope you enjoyed!

 

Chapter 5: Do I really want this? by SAlladres
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we get proper action from my girl. She chooses a huge dick to mess her insides while I'm inside. Hope you like it!

Next weeks were amazing. Just speaking about the experience was enough to make us fuck for hours, so we stopped using the device altogether. We enjoyed each other and we felt like we reached a new step in our relationship.

But as any drug, this experience had to kick back at some point, and it happened a sunny afternoon while we came back from the cinema. We were speaking about the movie and how awful it was, and all of a sudden she changed the topic:

 

+ I can’t believe that they just chose to leave that scene in the movie, don’t you think it was crazy?

- Hey, I found a guy

+ What?

- I didn’t uninstall Tinder, remember, right? Well I kept receiving hundreds of matches, and I think I found the one for a full wild weekend.

+ Interesting… tell me more!

- Well he is quite pretty and a looks strong, and for all we’ve chatted, he is just looking for a quick hookup and bye. I offered him my body from Friday night to Sunday afternoon, and he seemed quite interested. 

 

She showed me some pics, and I became a bit jealous. She saw my face and quickly answered:

 

- You know that this kind of guys are not my type. For sure he looks nice and all that – and he told me he has a big and thick dick! – but I wanted someone that could fuck my brains out all weekend. My only demand was having a dick inside me as much time as possible, and lots of cum. And you would be right inside of me to feel it!

+ I must admit that you know how to convince me. Anything else?

- I want him to fuck my ass while you reach the end of your journey and leave you right on the door full of cum until I get home. Is that much?

+ Sounds amazing. But what if I find some “obstacles”?

- As I will be having so much fun next weekend, I deserve some punishment this week, so I will live from infusions to “ease the obstacles out” so you have a free way until the end. I also want to lose a couple kilos, so this week will make me look astonishing for him.

+ And when should I go in?

- On Friday morning. I got a free day so we can enjoy ourselves and get you cozy inside me. Plus I have to get ready, so what do you think?

+ Sounds perfect!

 

The ride home was more or less normal, but clothes flew away as soon as we entered home. We had hot sex thinking about a small being travelling through her while a huge dick tore her apart, moving her intestines to the side while doing so.

That week I could see her suffering while she sent me pics of tea at work. She just drank liquids to barely fulfill her body’s needs and by Thursday she was so empty that I could rim her and fuck her ass without a hint of poop ever touching the tip of my cock. On Friday she could fit in a really old black dress that revealed her right leg up to the thigh. And I got to be onboard of that sexy ship!

 

- Hey! It fits! And you look like you should be fitting inside me, so get that band and don’t come back until you are able to fit in my mouth. I will shave and do girl stuff meanwhile. 

+ Yes ma’am!

 

A couple hours and some playstation rounds later I was laying in the sofa becoming smaller by the second, so I fell asleep in the middle of the couch. Suddenly, I was awoken by a shaven goddess.

 

- Check this out! No hair ANYWHERE. What do you think?

+ That I need to see you closer!

 

She turned around and started to seat on me. She stopped mere inches above me and started squeezing her asshole:

 

- Check it closely. This will remain closed until Sunday, when I will get a huge dick inside, empty it and close it again until I arrive home. It will be tight, but nice and clean. So don’t slide too low or he will have to push you back, and when he comes, there will be so much cum that you will go out flying when we get home!

 

Then she moved to the right until she sat next to me, turned towards me and laid back on the couch while opening her legs. She looked at me with a smirk, because I was about to feed her.

 

- If you want to get onboard, you’ll have to get yourself to my mouth! Trembling is expected as I will finger myself, so start crawling!

 

I started running towards her pussy, but her hand scooped me from behind and smothered me on the entrance.

 

- I saw myself in the mirror and I got wet, you know? The female body is very attractive, and now mine is prettier than ever. I kinda envy you for getting such a close look of my pussy. Maybe one day we can try with a girl… just think about it. You putting me on the tip of your cock, pushing me inside a dirty pussy that you found online and fucking the hell out of it until you drown me in your cum. Mhh…

 

She started moving me around her pussy, which was smooth as it gets. Her pussy started to swell, and her flux was everywhere being pushed by me and her hand. Then, in an unexpected movement, she pushed me inside her wet cavern.

 

- I can’t wait to taste myself, so get ready to run after I get you out! I don’t want my fluids to loose any vitamins!

 

She started fingering herself, drenching me in her juices, but didn’t give me enough time before pushing me out and placing me on her belly.

 

- Come on, run towards my mouth!

 

She opened wide, pushing her neck towards her chest. I ran for my life towards it, and as soon as I reached her tits, she helped me climb one of them to jump inside her mouth. It looked wet, and her waiting tongue was twitching after extending so much. She kept pushing her tit closer until she literally engulfed me while sucking her nipple.

Inside, she started tasting her juices slowly, getting me closer to her throat and then pushing me out again. She did this several times, and after a while, she sat straight, opened her mouth and asked with difficulty (as I was on her tongue):

 

- Are you sure?

+ Of course, please bring me inside! But you know, do it caref…….

- (gulp)

 

I didn’t even get the OK! She just rolled me back, placed me head first and swallowed me while moving her chin upwards. I felt her esophagus pressing me down from everywhere, it is truly a strong muscle. After some seconds I felt a hard ring around me, and then I fell to a splash. I arrived to my destination.

 

- Jump if everything is okay there!

+ Okay!

 

She felt me jumping inside, and laid back to finger herself. I lost my balance and rolled around as I started feeling some troubled breathing. She was so turned on that she was trembling and moaning as hard as she could. A couple minutes were enough for her to finish, and I felt it as everything around me twitched, sloshed and tightened again and again. 

 

- That was amazing! Please, can I be so “careless” this weekend? I want to fuck this guy as hard as I can until he rips my pussy apart, and I want to “not care” about you. Jump if you are okay with it, please.

 

For one second, I doubted about all this. Maybe she wanted to fuck him and make me suffer. But in the end, I was already inside, and my way out was 7 meters away, close to a pussy that would get smashed for hours. Then, my exit would be opened and lubed by that penis, so the only way to escape was to comply, and so I did. I fucking jumped the hell of it!

 

- I will dress and go to the hotel ASAP. You will feel my wild side, I promise.

 

I could hear her preparing stuff, closing bags, keys clinging and the door closing. Then some steps, the car starting, and I decided to let the vibrations soothe me and sleep for a while. Inside there I was worm, and though the smell was a bit rancid, it was quite nice. 

 

After sleeping for the whole 1-hour drive, I woke up at the sound of a door closing. The double beep of the car confirmed our situation: she just arrived at the hotel. I could feel all her steps going up, her casual chat with the lady at the entrance, and the cling of the elevator. Suddenly, a huge movement threw my balance off and I was thrown around. Somebody had slapped her ass:

 

* Hey, you must be X, right?

- Oh hi, you little pervert! That slap in my ass hurt a lot, you know? I just waxed it and I may need someone to kiss it for the pain I’m feeling…

* Oh, a clean asshole and pussy… What should I do with them?

- Fuck them so hard that I can’t walk back home…

* That sound’s like something I can do…

 

The doors of the elevator closed, and I could feel strong kissing sounds coming from above. I guess he was waiting there and decided to appear like that, slapping her ass. Like she was a whore… and I liked it.

 

The doors opened and they walked to the room. She was giggling a lot, and he kept spanking her ass lightly. Once the doors opened, I could feel her seating and they started chatting:

 

- So what plans do we have? 

* Fucking you so much that you will need 2 pills this month to not become pregnant

- Interesting… you know? And how should we start?

* How about you take that sexy dress out, lay on the bed and make me a blowjob? I’m quite full, and you should help me a alleviate a bit.

 

He unzipped his pants, and his cock was huge. Like double my size, and thicker (way thicker) than mine. Inside, I could feel her heart racing, and slurping sounds started coming mere seconds later. She started licking his balls, and when she continued up her shaft. She found out that her jaws could barely fit its girth. But she loved it. He was literally punching the back of her throat every time she sucked in, but she didn’t mind. The blowjob took a good time to arrive to an end, probably because she spent more time licking than sucking, as his cock was so huge. She slapped her belly as a way of saying “prepare”. She started sucking faster and faster, licking up and down his dick until reaching his balls. After some very noisy and wet minutes, I could hear a groan:

 

* I’m coming babe, prepared?

- (hmm hmm)

* Here it goe…

 

And it started spurting. A stream of cum started going down her throat as she swallowed, because she pushed it to the end, and it went straight down her esophagus. She never swallowed so much cum, and got super wet. Just thinking of me receiving all inside her made it worth to not breath for 30 or 40 seconds.

And there I was. The silence was terrifying, because I knew that hot steaming cum would fall on me in a matter of seconds. The entrance opened and the awful smell of cum started filling everything. It started filling the chamber to the point where I could bathe in it, and she kept swallowing. Once it stopped, she laid down and they spoke while her stomach started working on moving all that cum away, and me with it

 

* I made a special diet this week so I could make more cum, how was it?

- Amazing. But my pussy is on fire now, and I need a hose to help me

* Give me a couple seconds and this guy will be up for the task

 

He went to the bathroom, and she started texting to the band. It was a one way communication basically, because I could only reply with yes, no and SOS. 

 

- You okay? My god was he big, his balls were full as fuck, and I swallowed everything directly just for you!

+ Yes. Yes.

- I can’t wait for him to come and fuck me wildly, do you want to see that?

+ Yes. Yes. Yes.

- He will probably punch you, I think he will reach my lungs with it OMG

 

He came back and I heard her talking. Her stomach sphincter opened and started swallowing the cum. For the moment I let it drain it and I would go later in the night. She then moved fast to a laying position and I started hearing slurping sounds. He was eating her. He licked her from ass to pussy, and put special attention in her lips, something that she loved. He spent there enough time for her stomach to be drained completely of cum, so when he turned her around to fuck her doggystile, I was more or less alone again. 

He started with the tip, and with each slow thrust, he inserted a centimeter more. His girth was so huge that her pussy was having a hard time expanding. But eventually, and after some of her slow and ohmygod-this-is-amazing moans, she managed to fit him up to his balls. Once this moment arrived, the party started. He started pumping her faster and faster, and he reached a point where her pussy was gripping his dick and he was “pulling” it out. This translated to a huge of pressure changes inside her, shaking me so much that I got sick and wanted to puke.

- Please don’t stop, I’m cumming…

The build up of the orgasm started building to a point where her whole abdomen pushed against the foreign body that was pushing her organs aside. From the outside it must seem normal, but a 9 inch cock with the girth of a coca cola can has to go somewhere. When she climaxed, even her stomach had to let go and compress.

But he never stopped pumping, so she had a 20 seconds orgasm where she didn’t even breathe. She begged him to stop, but he didn’t listen. He turned her around and started fucking her in missionary, kissing her and grabbing her tits while grunting. She caught up again and started building up a second orgasm after 3 or 4 minutes of pumping, and both of them let go. 

For me it was horrible, not because of her fucking another guy (which turned me on amazingly), but because of the whole unavoidable shaking of the situation.

He took out his dick slowly, and her pussy was gushing of cum. But it gaped so much that everything started coming out, and she had to lay and put her hand to wait until it came back to normal.

 

- That was amazing

* Yeah, but I think we should sleep. Tomorrow I have a small surprise for you

- What is it?

* Shhhh, lets go to sleep

 

End Notes:

Next chapter brings something that we didn't plan, but hey, it was her crazy weekend with freedom to do what she pleased!

Chapter 6: Maybe she went too far by SAlladres
Author's Notes:

This episode gets as nasty as it gets. 

 

He turned around and hugged her, and she did the same to be the small spoon while keeping her hand closing her pussy. I must admit I got kind of jealous because she didn’t even text me good night or go to the bathroom, but after the weekend ended, she explained me everything and I had to understand. You can’t go around with 3 or 4 spoonfulls of cum and a gaped pussy. Besides, 2 orgasms in less than 10 minutes made her go into cuddly mode and sleep.

Luckily for me, she laid on her right side, so her sphincter was right under me. I felt it open, and after reasoning for a bit with myself, I went head first inside it and let it suck me slowly until I fully exited her stomach. It was going to be a long Saturday, but at least now I would go flying around. Maybe his dick would pound me as well, but I was much safer now.

 

I woke up again with her body movement. And kisses. Were they not going to stop at all? At least when the fucking started, I could just let go and let her intestines hold me. I must had been at the beginning, because his dick was not smashing against me, but I could hear how wet she was from the queefing her pussy made from time to time.

The whole Saturday went on like that. Fucking, resting, fucking twice until he came, resting, and so on. At lunch she argued that “she wanted some hot milk because she was on a diet”, so he ordered some food while she sucked him and gulped a mouthful of cum. Before dinner the cum started touching my feet, and I spent her dinner being moved with thick cum around me, because her intestines drew the water out of it, so until it overtook me, it was quite gross. At least she drank a lot of water, and it was nice to be washed between fucks. At dinner he wanted to take her out, but she declined dinner saying that she was “not feeling well, probably because her intestines are upside down” and she clapped her belly. I sent her a “Yes”, and she replied with a heart, something that I liked a lot.

After dinner he unveiled his surprise.

 

* Have you ever gone to a swinger club?

- I always wanted to go with my boyfriend. Even if we are not together “now”, I will always carry him “inside”, so why not try it with you?

* How about we go around and, if we get lucky, find another guy to fuck your brains out tonight? Do you think you can handle it?

- How about we get two so we can fill all my holes at once?

* Deal

 

I was terrified and turned on at the same time. Three cocks thrusting inside her while I’m there; dangerous and nasty. One way or another, I could just say “SOS” in case I wanted out of this, but we had already crossed a very kinky line, why not keep going forward to see what we could reach?

They walked for what seemed like 30 minutes, and once they entered, it was all muffled for me. It was so noisy that I couldn’t recognize anything. They spent over 2 or 3 hours there, and after many laughs, giggling and slaps to her ass, they went out. I could hear 3 distinct voices, doors of a car slammed shut and quick drive where she was moaning and kissing someone. I was feeling scared and horny, if I say so myself.

The three men asked her to get naked and go one by one sucking their cocks. Gladly, one after the other, she found that the dicks of the two new men where average, so she wouldn’t rupture any hole. She sucked and licked each of them carefully, and once she finished getting all of them hard, she laid the Tinder guy on the bed, jumped on him and put his dick slowly inside. Then, she asked the guy with the smallest dick to go in front of her so she could suck him, and instructed the medium-dick guy to lube her ass. I was already in the large intestine, so I could hear his dick smashing her entrance slowly, and the smell of strawberry-flavoured lube hit me. I must have been quite close, because it was arriving to my position.

I had to admit that this situation must have been amazing for her. I lost the count of the orgasms she had. They kept taking turns around her, cumming in her pussy, cumming in her mouth, on her tits, everywhere… but her ass. She said that her ass was for the tinder guy, and that he would have to fill it on Sunday morning. So they just kept taking turns until the group was exhausted. In the end, they all agreed to stay in the room and fuck again in the morning, so she slept between two of them, and the third slept in the sofa. During the night they kept fingering her from time to time, something that she liked. How could I tell? Well, easy: After all the shaking, the Tinder guy held her and fucked her standing, which helped me slide down faster than I should. And wet fingering can be heard very clearly when you are in the rectum.

In the morning, all of them decided to let her catch her breath, and ordered breakfast. She made jokes about how “empty” she was, even after being “stuffed”. They laughed and chit chatted for a while, and then she laid back and opened her legs to give her pussy some fresh air. They were speaking about next actions:

* I think we should make a last fuck where no one but her can cum, and then we should finish together on her

* (small penis guy) That sounds good, but I’d rather see her swallow all our cum non stop.

* (medium penis guy) Well, I kinda crave that tight ass. How about we go small to big and fill her to the brim, then go away? I bet you want to feel like a bitch when the last one closes the door and you are left here on four legs with a gaping ass full of cum

- You know what? I love average guys. You win, prepare your stuff, come here and fuck me everywhere. When you three are hard and about to cum, you’ll lube my ass thoroughly and smash it until I can’t fit more cum.

 

That scared me as fuck. I would literally swim in cum this time. Her rectum kept me tightly in place, so while they fucked her pussy, I could feel their dicks ramming her unstoppably. She came twice (poor small-penis guy, after the Tinder guy there was no friction left for him), and when all of them were hard, they started to lube her.

 

- Let me do it, please

 

She inserted the tip of the lube bottle inside her ass and pushed strongly. I could smell strawberry everywhere. Then, she proceeded to twerk her ass, helping me get unstuck of her rectum and down her intestine again, and the party begun:

 

- This ass is ready, please leave all your belongings inside it.

 

The small penis guy jumped for it and rammed his dick. She was barely impressed, but she made moaning noises to help him. Inside, I could hear the wetness of his dick going in, then pounding her ass unstoppably. I thought I went deeper, but he could almost touch me with his tip. Luckily for me, her ass was so tight that he came in a matter of seconds. It was disgusting, but she felt the warmth filling her insides and moaned hard.

This guy’s cum smelled specially strong. Her pussy must have smelled awful after a whole weekend of cum inside it, specially this guy’s. Luckily, he took his dick out after enjoying her tight warmth for a while, something that gave me a small hint of light after two days in the dark, but she clenched her ass shut almost immediately.

After him, she called the second guy and said good by to the first. This guy was bigger than the first, so he actually pushed me and the cum/lube mix inside her. He pounded for a solid 5 minutes, alternating his thrusts and force. She couldn’t stop moaning and tightening her ass, and all of a sudden, he grunted and came strongly. He shoot cum all over me, and she moaned strongly when he felt his penis throbbing. He took it out almost immediately, and her ass stayed gaped for so long that I could see the big dick of the Tinder guy pointing towards me like a missile. It was scary. How was that going to feel inside?

He lubed it thoroughly and inserted it slowly, sinking me in the darkness again. He was so big and hard that her intestines accommodated him, and not the other way round. He pushed me for what seemed like 5 meters to me. The sounds her ass made were scary, because he displaced all the air outside, making her queef uncontrollably. Once he hit her hips, he started pumping. Slowly, but steadily. For me, it was a nightmare, because he kept “sucking” me up when going out, then pushing me back in as the vacuum made her intestine walls close behind me. He really took his time fucking her. She came once, and begged him to finish. He pumped faster and stronger, and after a minute or so, a huge grunt announced my fate: 2 liters of cum.

It was seriously a thing of another universe. How could he make so much cum? I was sliding down her intestine slowly just by the amount of cum that was shot at me. When he took it out, her intestines started collapsing under the vacuum, sucking me out until the very exit, when it made a “pop” sound like a bottle and let air in. It was broad daylight, and I was in a tube full of cum. He looked inside, but could not  see me in the darkness. He smiled and went to kiss her, something that made her tighten her ass and seal my chamber for the next hour or so.

They kissed and chatted for a while, then he agreed to leave. After the door closed, she wrote to me saying that we would go home and take me out, but I was so deep in cum that I couldn’t see the bracelet’s screen.

It was horrible. One hour face down in the rectum of my girlfriend. Full of cum, way higher than my feet. Her ass clenched so hard to not let go of her contents that it kept a tight grip on me the whole time. I wouldn’t repeat that ever. I hate cum, but I made this for her.

When we arrived home, she ran to the bathroom, opened the shower curtains, got naked and sat inside the tub. She started touching herself, and after moaning for a while, she let go of everything. I went out to a cold tub, in a wave of cum just to see her legs open and her asshole expelling load after load of cum. Her pussy was expelling cum as well, but not as much as her ass. And up there, she was watching me, moaning. It was so hot to see her so dominating, that I got hard in seconds. I stood up, but I didn’t have time to say a word before she grip me and brought me to her face

 

- This was the craziest weekend ever, but seeing you now and knowing all the sensations you felt inside… I have to cum again. I can feel it. It will be stronger than any of the orgasms I had this weekend. Please let me taste you

+ Open that filthy mouth and clean me, bitch

 

She opened wide and laid her tongue as a carpet for me. I laid on it and let her clean me thoroughly. I spent some minutes being sucked everywhere while she moaned, something that made me cum… but she didn’t notice because she had probably half a liter of cum during the weekend, so my microliter of cum wouldn’t make any difference. But when she came, she sput me on her tits and started trembling. Her whole body was trembling, twisting and shaking. Her pussy and ass were queefing so much that the last drops of cum came out of her. It was amazing. So amazing, that she passed out. I couldn’t do much, because I was trapped between her boobs, so I started the growing process and laid there until I grew enough to move out.

 

Once she woke up, I was 25 inches tall, so she just washed all the cum from the tub, filled it with hot water and took a bath with me until I grew full size. We exchanged information about our experiences, explained how we felt and cuddled in the hot water.

 

- This was absolutely crazy. I love you so much. I’m sorry for being so careless, but I hoped you liked to be in the middle of it

+ In fact it was horrible. I can accept a session in your pussy or your ass. A travel through you and some squirming out of your ass. But this was too much shaking and too much cum.

- Okay, I’m sorry for all of that. But now I’m kinda curious. Could I try it now? Could you swallow me and let me travel through you?

+ That sounds terrific, I’m up for it!

- And also… could we find a trusty girl that lets me be inside her while you both fuck for a couple days? Maybe the cum thingie is not for you, but I love to be showered in it, so bathing in it and getting shot by a mouthful of cum inside a pussy seems interesting…

+ Sounds good, but who could we trust?

- That’s a problem for another day… for the moment just kiss me and hug me, we have weeks of kinky sex ahead just remembering this. Also my pussy has being turned inside out –literally– so I would like to be calm for a couple days

 

End Notes:

I hope you liked this chapter. I don't know if I'll be able to bring you more chapters, but whenever I do, I will give you some view from her side. She wants to give it a try, so why not be there when I fill the first girl I find on tinder?

Comments are welcome, I really like to see opinions and suggestions!

Chapter 7: Moving around by SAlladres
Author's Notes:

Thanks to Storyreader21 for the suggestion in the comments! I’m sure you’ll like this chapter!

A month passed by and we could not reach a suitable girl that she would be comfortable with. They were either too young and careless, or too old and concerned about this kind of experiments, so we decided to go with another “me” experience. I was craving the adventure anyways.

We took our time to check for a handsome guy with a huge dick that could fuck her good, but just one night this time, and finishing inside her ass without me in the way. Or so we thought…

The night arrived, and she was as stunning as always, specially after spending one hour cleaning, shaving and putting make up while I slept (I still think that this is the best part of our deals, just sleeping through the boring stuff). She chose to wear a very short skirt with some see-through panties that I could hop into. After all, summer was harsh and I’d have time to be fresh while they went for a walk. She lowered her panties at bed level and told me to jump.

And so I did. These panties were a bit scary, because even if they were tighter than any others, the small cords felt like a very flimsy net to hold such a hungry force behind me.

 

- Up we go!

 

She pulled them up and I met the hungry cavern that was already leaking juices. Just the bare thought of having me inside her made her incredibly wet. And this time we agreed to become smaller than ever once they headed home. Those 15-20 min would let me become as big as a lentil, so even if he hit her right in the cervix, he wouldn’t feel me.

She put on her vans and called him to meet at the park. I love it when she flirts with strangers, because she gets really dirty and then changes the topic like nothing happens. After some minutes, she reached the point of meeting and waited. The day was hot, and I had an amazing view of some dirt, a plastic bottle, and a bit of grass. Oh, and two towering just-shaved legs that lead to a very hungry and wet pussy, but I was not focused in that at all, I swear.

Once he saw the guy, she walked towards him and kissed him in a very loud manner. They chit chatted a lot after that while having an ice cream, something that was nice as it kept fresh air coming inside the skirt, because she was leaning her ass against a rail with her legs a bit open. But all things come to an end, and as she bit the last part of her ice cream, she said:

 

- You know? It’s a shame I got a cone, because I feel like I could be licking something for a while

* Me too, I got a vanilla sandwich, and I hate vanilla… I’d love to lick something else to take out this disgusting taste from my mouth

 

They kissed and he slapped her ass, making it bounce. She moaned softly, and while she hugged him, she touched her phone to send me a notification. It was time to go smaller. She excused herself to “pee” and headed to the closest bar. She entered the toilet, pulled her panties out and sat on the toilet. While she pissed, she looked at me and we had our typical get-ready speech:

 

- OMG he is so tall, and his bulge tells me this is a big one. I’m gonna LOVE IT!

+ I’m sure about that, your pussy was basically munching and smothering me on these tight panties. I’m absolutely drenched!

- And you’ll be even more… come on, activate the reduction so I can put you inside

 

I activated it while she scooped me from her panties and put me in front of her pulsating hole. She moaned for half a second and pushed me inside face first. Her fingers could barely reach the end, so I sat in the middle of a torrent of fluids.

Her fingers went out making her pussy queef, and I heard her pulling up her panties to leave. The following half an hour was a mix of the continuous stomping of her feet, some sounding slaps on her ass and very thick discharging from her cervix. After a while, the world shifted, and she was horizontal and shacking her pelvis. The conversation was muffled, but I could hear her voice tremble a bit, followed by a silence only broken by very deep gurgles and slurps. That tool must have been huge because she was literally gagging on it.

Then the moment arrived. Another shift, with her changing position to face the bed with her belly, and some weird faint slaps started sounding in the entrance.

 

- Yesss… slap me with your dick, please…

 

He was so fucking huge he was slapping her with his dick? I didn’t have time to measure it because he rammed it inside. Slowly, but relentlessly. It caught me in the middle of her pussy and pushed me all the way to her cervix, pinching me there. After that, he came back and continued, all times slowly.

It was monstruous. I could feel the walls of her pussy stretched as much as possible when he came in, and them wrinkling down when he left. I could just feel a wall pushing me against her every time he contacted her cervix. She was quite enjoying this because she came twice in the first 10 minutes.

After a while, she turned around and faced him while lifting her legs up. I was in big problems, because her pussy was completely at his mercy, and me within it. They kissed for a while, and I could feel the walls trembling. He started entering her pussy slowly, making her moan and breath with evey inch. He passed by me and opened her cave while pushing me aside, making sure to keep pushing even after hitting her cervix. This was so tight that her vaginal walls didn’t have any folds any more, so when he increased his pace, I started falling outside a bit with every thrust, and by the time I went outside, he was going balls deep in her. Her moans filled the room, and her discharge had coated his balls so much that I got stuck to them in one of the thrusts. His balls were shaved and contacted her asshole with every thrust, making it quite arousing

After some never ending minutes, she turned around and started licking him. Her mouth was so small that she could barely get the tip inside, so she licked him clean from all her fluids. She loved that, and when she passed by me, she noticed that something was off. Whatever she caught with her mouth was squirming, so she kissed his shaft softly while she tried to identify what had landed on her tongue. It didnt take long for her to notice it was me, so she went to a level I never wanted to try. She pushed his shaft into her mouth, and while having me on the tip of her tongue, she licked the opening of his urethra. She opened it a bit, and after several trials, she managed to get me inside.

I tried my best to go out, but she gave a final push on the tip of his dick, and clenched her lips around while pulling out, firmly fixing me inside. I couldn’t move an inch, but I went inside feet first, so at least I would go out like one of those circus’ man in a cannon.

She knew what she had done, so she turned around to show her best doggy position and offered him to fuck her until he finished.

 

- Hey, I finished three times and I need some lube in my pussy. Can you give me some natural one?

* You mean finishing inside?

- Yes please… it turns me on so much to feel my pussy drenched in cum…

* All yours then, open those cheeks for me


Shee grabbed her cheeks and he gazed upon her hungry and wet cavern:

 

He couldn't keep himself from stroking his cock, allowing me to look a bit outside. His dick was not straight, so all I could see was her hands opening her cheeks, and him coming closer. Then everything went dark, and moisty sounds started surrounding me.

I could feel his contractions after every thrust, but then pressure started lowering around me. He went out, and he was flaccid!

 

* I don’t know what happens, this is new to me

- Hey, it’s okay! We can wait for second round, I can wait for the big monster to rise again…

* I’m sorry, in 15 minutes I must meet my friends at the bar, can we leave it for another day?

- Yeah, for sure, just send me a message (wink)

 

He dressed up with me still in the tip, and rushed out. She started speaking to her pussy when he shut the door:

 

- Haha, I knew my pussy would overcome that monster, did you see? Oh yeah, you are too small to be noticed, I’ll go for a nap while you grow up, please squirm or go out when you get big enough!

 

She went to rest without knowing that I was headed for some other moist place, and it wouldn’t be filled by her juices this time.

Chapter 8: Our first trio? by SAlladres
Author's Notes:

This time I get really close to the shots (of cum)

The guy was literally running to his next Tinder date, and it was a very specific one. I could feel his huge dick dangling around all the time, something that made me sick. After a very dangly 15 minutes, he arrived to a bar. The music muffled everything, but thanks to the magic of me writing this story, I can transcribe what they talked about:

@ (New girl) Hey! Tell me you kept it for me, please

* Yes, all the cum that she warmed is here for you, as promised

 

They had some drinks and chatted about random stuff, but towards the end, she got horny and asked for her reward:

 

@ How “hard” was it to stop? You must have huge blue balls right now

* A LOT. She was spreading her asscheecks for me, you know? I’m going straight to hell after thinking of so many dead kittens, it was almost impossible to lose it!

@ Well, was she into lesbian sex? Because I’m quite horny lately

* Let me meet her another time and I will ask her, but for now… can we please go home? My balls are killing me

@ Yes please, my pussy is drenching my panties

 

They were not a couple. They were a couple of horny people that had very weird kinks. He loved to be used by her, and to give blue balls to girls just to bring her his “warmed cum” as she called it. Cum that was almost for another girl, but she got just for her. She, on the other hand, fucked almost anything that could orgasm. While my girlfriend was sleeping “loose” at home, I was dangling around in the tip of a huge cock that was growing hard and pushing juices out again. He was so horny that he kept me tightly even with the precum surrounding me. They arrived home and started undressing each other:

 

* You know? I’m so fucking horny that I’ve been feeling like a “cum” block in the tip of my cock. It feels weird, I just want to push it out as soon as possible

@ Well, then come here and leave all your belongings inside this pussy, especially those related to semen

 

She was laying on the bed facing down while spreading her ass, giving him an open view of her freshly shaved and wet pussy. He stroke his dick for some seconds and pushed it as deep as possible. She loved the sudden entrance even if it hurt her because it felt primal, something that turned her on even more. He thrusted in and out for several minutes, and I was on the verge of vomiting, when he groaned in a last push, vomiting me inside her. I went out riding a wave of cum, and I’m thankful of the elasticity of her pussy, because I was faster than a cannon ball. He kept coming for some seconds, and then pulled out veeery slowly to make sure she got everything inside. Meanwhile, she squeezed the entrance of her pussy to keep everything inside. Kegel’s are really useful when you want to use your pussy as a cum bottle. Or in this case, as my cum filled prison.

 

@ My my, was she THIS good? I feel what, 4 or 5 spoonfulls of cum? You really have to present me this beauty!

* Indeed, she is calling me now!

 

She had woken up. She had realized what had happened. Even after the several minutes of thrusting, I didn’t go out of his dick, something that she had given for granted with the movement and the precum. But her pussy was so tight, and he was so turned on, that the grip he had was impossible to break unless he came. And it really did break inside another girl. She rushed to the phone, and checked that I was 2 kilometers away

 

- Hey cutie! I just wanted to say that I loved your cock, did you go to the bathroom?

* No, why?

- Then don’t go, and come straight to my house. I need your dick right now

* Okay, give me 15 minutes.

 

After hanging up, he turned around and told the new girl

 

* Hey, I think she is a cum maniac like you. But this time you have it all for you. I’ll see what I can give her now, see you soon?

@ (Slapping her belly) Oh yes, I will keep this cum for me, you know I feel fresher in the morning after a bellyfull of cum? I let you give her whatever’s left. We talk tomorrow afternoon?

- Yeah, see you then

 

He ran out and left the girl alone. To me, this was a very tense situation. The band didn’t get a lot of signal here, so I chose to grow up to 1 cm to avoid being sucked inside the uterus. This girl didn’t move away and spent an hour watching some meme videos since the guy left. I must say that her pussy was loose, so I was in a very roomy room of cum, all by myself. The walls only tightened a few times when she farted in a very “unwomanly manner”, so I’m glad she likes her pussy full of cum, and not her ass.

At home, things got a bit tense. My girlfriend tried to ask him if he had gone to the bathroom. He denied it, so she started teasing him. He found this weird, but as everyone has his kinks, he thought that maybe she wanted a golden shower. They made up for a while and when she sucked him she felt a weird taste and smell. She guessed it was a mix between her scent and his sweat, so the action continued. She stroke him, licked him, played with her ass in front of him to turn him on, and after an hour of playing, he asked her the question:

* So you want me to pee here or in the shower?

- What? I don’t like that!

* Then why were you so adamant when questioning me about the toilet?

- I just wanted to know if something had gone out of your dick since you left!

* Yes, something has gone out. Why?

- Please don’t tell me you wanked in the pub’s toilet

* Yeah, is that a problem?

- Yes! My boyfriend was there!

* What? He saw me?

- No! Let me explain

She told him all the story, and after some minutes, he was calling the new girl to explain the situation. But she didn’t answer. He left at midnight, and now it was 1am, so she was probably asleep. They decided that no matter what, she had to meet her the next day with any excuse, no matter the situation. But once everything was planned, and knowing I was safe in a pussy full of cum, they decided to have sex with the idea of me being lost in another girl’s pussy. After all, I was safe and sound, and they both were horny, it would be a shame to waste that cock.

After two hours relaxing on the bed, the uterus of the new girl had already sucked half of the cum, and it was drying up. Her snores kept waking me up, and after a while, she turned on her side, sloshing the thick cum around, and tightening the entrance, pushing the cum inside her. I was pinched against her cervix, and I slept like that for several hours until she woke up. First thing she did in the morning was release the kraken, as in, taking the loudest shit I ever heard in my life. I’m glad she did Kegels or something to keep the contents inside her pussy inside while doing this.

After what was a very nice orchestra of flutes, she went to had breakfast. The looseness of her pussy came back, allowing me to slide outwards for a bit. She felt something going on, but another itch was not a problem after so many sexual partners. Indeed, it was saturday, and even if she had a cumming session yesterday night, he ignored the 10 calls she had from the Tinder guy and headed to shower before the next truck of cum arrived.

She loved to be a cum dump, and every weekend she met with 5 guys that didn’t know anything else from her, apart from the deepness of her pussy. The upcoming guy had a very short dick, but very juicy balls she loved to empty. He always came very early on saturday mornings before work, so he was about to arrive.

She closed the water and didn’t have time to dry, because someone was knocking at the door. I didn’t know what was coming, of course, I kept looking at the band hoping for a message to arrive, but all that I got was another dick visiting my new apartment. This one smelled pretty strong, and was so small that it was almost comical, but after some minutes of thrusting, I understood why he was here. It came. And came. And kept coming. From outside, she fondled his balls with her whole hand to get every drop of cum inside.

I was swimming in 200 ml of cum, again. When did I agree to this? After several minutes, the cumrain stopped and he pulled out, allowing some light inside before her strong muscles sealed the entrance. They chit chatted for a bit, and he left. She rolled around in bed, making her pussy some sort of washing cum-chine and laid there reading until her phone rang. It was the boy of yesterday.

 

* Hey, this girl wants to meet you now, are you alone?

@ Yeah, I just got a new cum delivery so I’d like to let my pussy deal with it. Can we meet this afternoon?

* She told me she would love to eat some cum from your pussy

@ Is she worth it?

* Absolutely

@ Then yeah, why not?

 

My girlfriend got the news. She got to make a trio and swallow at least a load of cum with me in it. What could go wrong? She wore a dress without any underwear and followed the guy to the girl’s house.

Once they arrived, she received them in a light night gown and lead them to bed. The three of them spoke for a while, had some laughs and decided to make it real. They agreed on the guy fucking my girlfriend doggystyle until he came inside her, all while she did a 69 with the girl to eat her pussy full of cum.

To me, it was a bit boring. My girlfriend didn’t have much idea of eating a pussy, and while the guy fucked her, the new girl was mesmerized by the view. His dick stretched my girlfriend’s pussy in and out, dripping a bit of fluids on her face. The guy started pumping harder and groaning, announcing the cum rain to both my girlfriend and the new girl. Some thrusts were enough to finish him, pulling out just enough so the cum would go out and drip in the mouth of the new girl. This turned her on so much that she started cumming, inversing the force she usually did with her pussy, pushing me out with all the contents.

My girlfriend was there waiting for them to enjoy their orgasms / cum cleaning, but suddenly the new girl wrapped her head with her legs and pushed her onto her pussy. My girlfriend felt her contractions, and a river of liquid cum started flowing out. The orgasm pushed everything out, and I landed on my GF mouth. She recognised me, and swallowed me with the rest of the cum.

After everyone was finished, all of them agreed to maybe meet some other time and repeat it and said goodbye. My girlfriend headed home, and once we arrived, she said sorry so many times I lost count. I was annoyed at first, and I made clear that I didn’t want anymore of this improvisation. Nonetheless, it was quite fun and exciting for both of us, so she agreed on spending 3 days of chastity and drinking water to expell me out easily and cleanly.

And so she did, this time I waited for a day in her stomach watching almost 4 liters of water rain on me sporadically, and then I headed to her forbidden entrance (or exit to me) swiftly during the night. She even lubed it when I was approaching and expelled while taking a bath to make it nice for me.

We also agreed on her taking a turn now and offered to look for the hottest pussy for her to swim in and for me to thrust her into.

End Notes:

Please tell me what you think and leave ANY suggestion in the comments! I love reading them!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10319