Bulma's Shrink Ray by idunnow
Summary:

Bulma is working on a new size ray that ends up shrinking her by accident. Other DBZ women come looking for her, but will she be able to get them to help her back to normal?


Categories: Footwear, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Sci-Fi, Maternal, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3998 Read: 6321 Published: March 11 2021 Updated: March 11 2021
Story Notes:

Story commissioned by TheDARGX here on GiantessWorld

-----

1. Chapter 1 by idunnow

Chapter 1 by idunnow

Bulma sat in her workshop tinkering with a device that rested on her desk. Though it looked like a TV remote, it was actually a size controller: a device that could change the size of any object it was aimed at with the press of a button. She was just putting the finishing touches on it when her phone buzzed, telling her that she'd received a message.

Putting her tools aside, she checked her phone and saw that she'd received a message from Android 18, telling her, “we're here”.

“Oh, right; I totally forgot about them,” Bulma muttered to herself. A couple days ago she had invited Android 18, Chi-Chi and Videl over for a girls-only day of relaxation, but with how busy she was with the size controller, she had totally forgotten about it until then. “I'd better go meet up with them. The size ray will have to wait.” Bulma said, pushing herself up from her seat. As she turned to leave, however, her hand accidentally bumped the size controller and knocked it off the table. It fell to the floor and one of its buttons was pressed upon impact. Abeam shot out and hit Bulma, and the next thing she knew, she was shrinking rapidly, only stopping when she was the size of an ant, a mere fraction of an inch tall.

“Dammit!” she swore and began making her way to the fallen device. “Well, let's see if I can get myself back to normal before the girls get bored and leave,” she sighed. She climbed onto it and walked over to a button labeled “resize.” If the device still worked, pressing that button should grow her back to normal. However, no matter how much she tried to press it, it didn't even budge.

As she was busy with that, she heard a set of footsteps approaching toutside. She looked to the door and saw it open a crack. “Hello? Are you in here, Bulma?” Chi-Chi called out as she poked her head inside. Shescanned the room, then stepped inside,looking all over. “I guess she's not  in here,” she said to herself.

Bulma ran after her, yelling and weaving her hands in the air to try and get her attention, but Chi-Chi didn't notice her at all. She walked around the room, examining all the tools and inventions that filled it. As she approached the desk, she noticed the size remote on the floor. She crouched to pick it up, and as she did so, her eyes fixed on a tiny little thing she saw moving close to it.

“Hey! It's me, Bulma!” the shrunken woman yelled.

Chi-Chi frowned as she looked down at the tiny Bulma. “Ew, a bug!” she said, raising her sandal-clad foot over her.

“W-w-wait, stop! I'm not a bug!” she yelled, but it was no use as her voice couldn't reach the bigger woman's ears. Chi-Chi's sandal fell upon her, mercilessly grinding her out against the floor. If she really had been a bug she would have been crushed under it. Fortunately, Bulma had foreseen that something like might happen when she was designing the size controller and made it so that the size ray also granted shrunken objects increased resistance. Being stepped on stillhurt a bit, but her body was intact.

Meanwhile, Chi-Chi was busy looking over the size controller. “Why would Bulma have a TV remote here in her workshop?” she wondered as she turned it over in her hand. Curious, she pressed a button shaped like a downward-pointing arrow. Sparks flew from the controller, causing her to drop it with a yelp. Again it fell to the ground and activated, shooting a beam that enveloped her and made her shrink to the size of an ant, just like it had done to Bulma before her. Next thing she knew, she was sitting on top of an angry Bulma in a room the size of a small town.

“Bulma? What's going on here? I demand that you explain yourself!” Chi-Chi yelled.

“Excuse me, do I look like a chair to you? How about you get off of me first?” Bulma said.

Chi-Chi obliged and got off, then Bulma explained all about the size remote and how it had caused the both of them to shrink, not skipping over the fact that the “bug” Chi-Chi had tried to kill had been her. Chi-Chi grew embarrassed and apologized for it.

“It's fine, I probably would have done the same to you if I'd foundyou at this size. Let's just see if we can get back to normal now. Come on, help me try to press this button,” Bulma said, pointing at the device. The two women walked over to the size controller and once again tried to push the button, but even with their combined strength they couldn't manage it. “It looks like we'll have to wait for someone else to come help us,” Bulma sighed.

As it turned out, they wouldn't have to wait for long. Only two minutes later, another set of footsteps was heard approaching. The door swung open and Android 18 stepped in. “Bulma? Chi-Chi?” she called out, looking all over for them. The shrunken women ran after her, trying to get her attention, but the failed just as Bulma had with Chi-Chi. 18 walked up to the work desk, her huge sandaled feet shaking the ground with each step. She looked at the floor and noticed the fallen controller. “Strange. Who left this here?” she wondered to herself. She crouched to pick it up and placed it back onto the table, still completely oblivious to the shrunken women calling for her.

18was about to head out to look for the missing women again when her eyes caught two tiny things moving around on the floor. Thinking that they were a pair of bugs, she smiled. “I hope the others don't mind if I take a moment to entertain myself while they show up,” she said as she slipped off her sandals, setting her bare feet down to either side of the “bugs.” Her toes wiggled eagerly, already anticipating the fun of crushing these two insects under her sole. “You two really shouldn't have come here. This is no place for bugs,” she said down at them. “Now I'm going to have to crush you.”

Meanwhile, Chi-Chi and Bulma were desperately trying to get her to recognize them. “Eighteen, we're not bugs! It's us!” they yelled, but they saw it was no use as 18's huge, smooth sole rose up the ground and hovered over them. They turned and ran as fast as they could, barely avoiding 18's foot as it came down behind them, the impact throwing them onto the ground. They rolled over and saw her wiggling toesbehind them, each twice as tall as them or more.

“Oh, you made it out? Good for you. But don't think that means I'm letting you get away,” 18's voice boomed down at them. She raised her toes into the air and then slid her foot forward, the mass of flesh and skin threatening to flatten them. Her foot stopped before that happened, however, with her toes hanging above the two tiny women. They tried to scramble up, but before they could get back on their feet, 18's monstrous digits fell on top of them, pining them under their mass.

18 at first contented herself with playing with the little “bugs”, wanting to squeeze as much juice out of her playthings before it was time to crush them. She battered them around with her toes, and whenever they tried to crawl out from under her, she curled her toes around them, dragging them back beneath her foot. They were a very lively pair of insects, and kept squirming under her foot for much longer than she'd expected.

Soon she decided that she had played with them for long enough and it was time to crush them. She raised her big toe over the two of them and then brought it down ruthlessly, then proceeded to grind the both of them into the ground, feeling as their puny bodies were mashed under her skin. To her surprise, however, neither of them was crushed. When she lifted her foot, their bodies both looked intact, and after a while they even started to move again. So she gave it another go, this time trying to crush them under the ball of her foot, putting all of her weight into it. She stepped on them over and over again until she felt sure that their lives had been terminated under her sole, but when she looked at them again, they looked just as healthy as always, almost immediately getting back up and running away from her.

“You're a very sturdy pair of bugs, aren't you?” she mused as looked at them trying to escape from her at the underwhelming speed of one inch per second. “That's good. It means I can have a lot of fun with you.” She took a step forward, her foot settling down not far behind the fleeing bugs. Bulma and Chi-Chi glanced back over their shoulders, seeing her massive toes as they wiggled playfully, as if mocking them for how slowly they ran. 18 waited until the bugs had put some distance between them before taking another step, once more settling her foot down right behind the. She kept the “chase” up for a couple minutes, until the bugs had nearly gotten to a nearby cabinet and were about to scurry under it. Before they could reach it, however, she set her foot down in front of them, causing the both of them to run face-first into her skin. “Tsk tsk,” she said, wagging her finger at them. “You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?”

Chi-Chi and Bulma turned to run away again, but 18 was done playing games. “Time to end this,” she said. “The others are probably looking for me by now.” She slid her foot forward, big toe raised in the air, then brought her toe down onto Bulma, pressing it firmly down on her before doing the same for Chi-Chi with her other foot. She waited a few seconds, then when she raised her feet, both of them were still stuck to her toe. “I'll keep you two for later,” she said as she went to put her sandals back on.

She was already walking to the door when she heard an odd noise behind her and turned around just in time to see the remote she had put back on the table shoot a beam at her, crackling with electric sparks as it did so. In the blink of an eye she went form her normal size to being just as small as Chi-Chi and Bulma, who had suddenly appeared under her feet. “There you two are! I've been looking all over for you. What exactly happened to us?” she asked

The other two women explained what had happened, leaving her totally embarrassed at having tortured them like this. She apologized profusely, and Bulma and Chi-Chi quickly forgave her, having more important things to worry about.

“18, do you think you could fly us up to the controller? There's a button on it we should be able to press to bring us all back to normal,” Bulma said.

“Okay. Hang on tight,” 18 replied, grabbing each of the others by the hand. However, when she tried to take flight, she found that nothing happened. “I... I can't fly anymore,” she announced. She couldn't thrown any ki and didn't have super strength anymore, either. She was just as powerless as the other two women. “I'm sorry.”

“It's fine; it's not your fault,” the others were quick to reassure her. Now they had to think of another way to reach the remote.

They were all busy trying to come up with another plan when there was a knock at the door. They all looked up and saw Videl come inside. “Hello? Anyone in here?” She called out.

“Do you think she'll recognize us if we get her to notice us?” Chi-Chi asked.

“Maybe not, but we don't lose anything by trying,” Bulma replied.

Videl walked up to the work desk and took a grabbed Bulma's phone, looking at its messages. After that, she grabbed the controller and turned it over in her hand. Though all this, the three shrunken women were yelling up at her to get her attention, but they still couldn't get themselves heard.

The shrunken women then decided that they would try to get her attention by poking at her. They climbed on top of her sandals and walked up to her toes,banging on them with their fists.

Videl felt them only as an itch at her foot, and she moved her toes to get rid of it, splaying them out and wiggling them together, as a result of which the other three women ended up under her foot. She turned and began to leave, causing the shrunken women to end up under the ball of her foot. It was only then she noticed a strange sensation under her foot. She grabbed ahold of her ankle and turned her sole up to look at what was causing it. Plastered to her sole, she found what looked like three bugs, which she could see and feel squirming around on her foot.

“Pesky bugs,” she said, as she sat on Bulma's chair. “Don't you know it's not a good idea to get close to people's feet? Well, maybe this will teach you.” She slipped off her other sandal and brought her feet together, sandwiching the shrunken women between her soles. She rubbed her feet together, rolling Bulma, Chi-Chi and Android 18 along her soles, from heel to toes.

When she was done, she looked down at her feet and saw the tiny bugs crawling up her soles. “You're all still alive? Ugh, what a nuisance. Maybe this will take care of you,” she said as she brought her foot back down, letting them fall to the ground below here. Then she lowered her toes onto them and scrunched her feet, holding the little “bugs” between her toes. She them began wiggling them forcefully, pressing them all together, trying to crush the little bugs between her toes.

Videl splayed her toes apart and let the bugs fall to the floor, only to see that they were still alive. “Really? You're not dead yet? Oh, whatever. I don't have time to deal with you pests right now. She stood and put her sandals back on, stepping on the bugs once more for good measure. Just then the remote activated yet again, zapping her down to the same size as all the others. “huh? What happened?” she asked as she saw the other women start to approach her. They explained the situation to her, grilling her for trying to crush them until she apologized to them.

While this was going on, they heard another set of footsteps approaching. The doors opened and in stepped Mrs. Briefs, Bulma's mother. “Helloooo,” she called out. “Bulma, dear, are you in here?” She took a couple steps forward, her feet settling to either side of the group of shrunken women. The older woman was completely barefoot and her feet had accumulated a thin layer of dust from walking around the Briefs' mansion.

“Should we try to get her attention?” Videl asked.

“No, I don't think that's a good idea,” Bulma replied.

“Why not? She's your mother, isn't she? Don't you think she would help us?” Android 18 asked.

While they were arguing about whether or not to try enlisting her help, Mrs. Briefs moved her foot and crushed them all under them. “Guess she's not here. Oh well, she must have gone out with all those friends of hers,” she said, and left the room with all of the other women, hopelessly plastered to her sole, being brought along for the ride.

The four of them were stepped on over and over again as Mrs. Briefs made her way back to the living room. There she turned on the TV before finally getting off her feet, lying down on the couch and stretching her legs out on top of it. Then shrunken women then started pulling themselves off of her giant feet. “Great, now we'll have to get all the way back to the workshop to unshrink ourselves,” Bulma said as she pushed against her mother's dirty sole.

As Mrs. Briefs was watching TV, she suddenly noticed that there was something moving on her foot. Curious, she brought it up for a closer look.

“Oh, Bulma, dear, I didn't see you there!” she said cheerfully when she found her daughter clinging to the bottom of her foot. “You know, if you and your friends wanted to play on my feet, you only had to ask me.”

“What? We didn't... Ugh, whatever,” Bulma groaned. “Mom, listen, we all shrank by accident. I need you to take us back to my workshop. There's a size controller there. You can use it to grow us back to normal.”

“You want me to go all the way to your workshop? But I just got back from there! Do you know how far away it is? And my poor feet are so tired from walking around all day. I'll go after I take a break,” she said.

“Mom, this is urgent!”

“Not now, dear, mommy's busy watching her shows. Although, since you girls are down there, do you think you could help my feet feel better by massaging them? We can go tot his workshop of yours as soon as you're finished.” the massive mom said.

“Ugh, fine,” Bulma said.

“Oh, good! I'll see you dears when you're finished,” Mrs. Briefs said as she stretched her leg out again and rolled over onto her belly, her soles resting face-up, side by side on the armrest.

“Did you really just agree to this? Couldn't we just have waited a while? I don't want to rub some old woman's feet!” Videl said.

“Look, if we don't do this, my mother won't help us until she feels like it. Let's just get this over with so we can get back to normal, alright?” The other women all reluctantly agreed to it, and all four of them spread out across Mrs. Brief's soles. At their size, the wrinkles in her scrunched-up soles were almost as tall as them, and they could walk around between them like they were trenches.

It was embarrassing to be crawling around like insignificant bugs on a sole so big it could have doubled as a football field, but there was nothing for them to do other than suck it up and get to work. All of them put their hands against the surprisingly soft skin of Mrs. Brief's foot and began rubbing it with all their strength. “Ah, that feels so nice! Keep going, girls!” the giant woman said to her little foot workers. She found their touch so nice that her feet started moving from the pleasure, which only caused more trouble for the shrunken women as they were thrown about the giantess's sole, forced to cling to her wrinkles so they wouldn't fall off. Bulma couldn't hand on, however, and rolled in between her mother's massive toes, her tiny body being rolled between them like she was no more than a piece of lint. Eventually she managed to climb out, and got to work again.

Mrs. Briefs's refusal to keep her feet still made their job take much longer than it otherwise should have, but eventually they finished and lay down, exhausted on top of her soles. After a while the giantess noticed they they had stopped rubbing her feet. “Oh, you're done now?” she said. “That was very good; thank you, dears! Now, let's get you back to this size remote of yours.” She stood up, the shrunken woman hanging on to her feet as she lowered them to the ground and ending up plastered to her sole again. “Hold on tight!” Mrs. Brief said as she started walking.

After what felt like hours, she finally arrived back at the workshop. She sat on the chair and peeled the tiny women off of her sole, placing them on the ground next to her feet. “Oh, is this your  size controller, dear?” she asked as she picked the device up. “So I just press this button, right?” she asked as she pushed the one labeled “resize”. Immediately the shrunken women surged back to their normal sizes, sighing in relief at the fact that they wouldn't be stepped on anymore.

“Thanks, mom. Now, could you please hand me the size controller?” Bulma said.

“Of course, dear. Here you go.”

Bulma sat at her desk and pulled out a couple tools, opening up the controller and fixing the damage caused by its two falls. “There. It should be working perfectly now,” she announced.

“That's good. Now, why don't you girls follow me back to the house? I'll give you all a nice meal as thanks for your foot rub,” Mrs. Briefs said. Everyone said that sounded nice and the all started following her outside, with only Bulma staying behind.

“Before you all leave, there's just one more thing to take care of,” she said.

As all the other women turned to her, she pointed the size controller at them and shrunk them all.

Getting up from her seat she walked over to where all of them were gathered on the floor. “Ah, there we go. You all look so small now. I can see how you all mistook me for a bug.” She slipped off her sandals and placed her feet next to the tiny women. “You're probably wondering what's going on. Well, let me tell you. I've spent the last hour being stepped on by each of you even though I never stepped on anyone. Well, I think it's only fair that I get to step on you all for a change. I'll grow you all back an hour from now. In the meantime, have fun under my foot!” she said a she raised her sole over the group of women.

The tiny women scattered, each of them running off in a separate direction, so that when Bulma's foot descended, only her mother was caught beneath it. “You can run all you want, but you can't escape,” Bulma said as she raised her other foot above the fleeing Chi-Chi. She brought it down with a smile, feeling in satisfaction how the other woman struggled against her sole. Then she raised her first foot, with her tiny mother stuck to it and brought along for the ride. She held it above Videl, letting it loom over her for a while before flattening her with it. “And now there's just one.”

Bulma took a step, setting her foot down just behind Android 18. Every time 18 got far enough away, she took another step, casually chasing after her, just as she had done to Bulma when their sizes had been reversed. She wanted to make 18 experience what she'd been made to experience at her feet. Once she'd had her fun, she simply brought her foot down on 18, wiggling her toes in satisfaction. Now she had all four of them trapped under her feet, struggling to escape from her soles, just as she'd tried to escape from their feet. It felt so good to finally have her revenge.

Putting her sandals back on, she pocketed the size controller and went out to enjoy herself. Having the other women squirming under her feet felt really good. Maybe she would keep them small for a little bit longer than an hour. It was still early in the day, after all. There was a lot of time to have some fun with them.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10283