Human Trials by ittybittyman
Summary:

A pharmacutical researcher tests a fat shrinking drug on himself. But it shrinks more than fat. 


Categories: Slow Size Change, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Feet, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3209 Read: 16385 Published: March 10 2021 Updated: June 10 2021

1. Chapter 1 by ittybittyman

2. Chapter 2 by ittybittyman

3. Chapter 3 by ittybittyman

Chapter 1 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Trying to get back into writing. Let me know what you think so far and the types of things youd like to see going forward. 


Dave sat in his lab at work looking over his calculations, while practically pulling his hair out from frustration. 


He worked for a pharmaceutical company and was working on a way of shrinking fat away on people, but he kept running into dead ends. 


He was in his early 30s and had given up on his childhood dreams of finding cures for all sorts of illnesses as soon as he saw how much money was in the superficial drugs like weight loss. 


"Having some trouble?" Came a taunting female voice from behind him. 


Turning in his chair he saw one of his co-workers, Tiffany, standing behind him. Early on in his career, he had pointed out a mistake of hers in front of their boss, causing her to lose out on a promotion, and she has never forgiven him. 


"Don't you have your own projects to screw up?" He said as he turned back to his work. 


"Oh, don't worry, I made a big breakthrough today and my new drug is being reviewed." She said with a laugh, "A pill for breast growth is gonna guarantee me a promotion, one I should have had a long time ago." 


"I thought we weren't supposed to work on personal projects at work" Dave said, slyly referencing how Tiffany was a small, flat chested girl. 


"Careful Dave, I'll remember those little comments when I'm your boss." She snapped. 


"Please, your project won't sell nearly as well as mine, and at the end of the day, the guys up top only care about sales." He said smugly. 


"You can't sell it if you can't make it. And it seems like you still have a long way to go." With that, she turned and left. Leaving Dave more frustrated than ever at his work. 


He spent a few more hours making little progress on his work before calling it a day and heading home. 


Dave's girlfriend Sarah greeted him as he walked into the kitchen. She was a beautiful blonde bombshell with perky D cups, thin waist and a round butt. He pulled her in for a hug and kiss, unable to keep his hands off her. She only came up to his chest, and she loved how big he was compared to her. 


"Well hello there mister, how was work?" She said as they pulled apart. 


"Ugh, I think I'm gonna have to start talking some risks with my project if I want to get this done sometime in this century. And that bitch Tiffany apparently made a breakthrough today. So I can probably kiss the promotion goodbye." He ranted. 


"Aww, don't worry baby, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Dr. Dreamy can do anything." She said, using her pet name for him. "Is there anyway I can cheer you up?" She said in a sultry voice and pressed her body up against him. 


"I'm sure we can find something to cheer me up" he said and picked her up, carrying her into the bedroom with a laugh. 


_____


Dave was walking down the hallway at work when he saw his boss, Mr. Edwards talking to Tiffany. 


"Congratulations on the approval for human trials, Tiffany. We expect big things from you. No pun intended." He said with a rye smile. 


"Thank you Mr. Edwards, I can't wait to see the results myself." She said smiling at him. 


Mr. Edwards saw Dave approaching and turned towards him. 


"Oh Dave, I was just congratulating Tiffany here on her new drug. By the way, how has your day shrinking project been going?" He asked. 


"It's going very well, I should have something for review by the end of the week." He lied. 


Tiffany shot him a suspicious look at the claim but said nothing. 


"Excellent, well I won't keep you two any longer. Have a nice day." He said as he went off down the hall. 


Tiffany turned towards him as soon as their boss was out of earshot. 


"End of the week huh? You sure are optimistic." She said with a grin. 


"You should mind your own business." He spat as he hurried past her to his lab. 


He hated to admit it, but she was right. He would need to get lucky in order to have anything to show by the end of the week. 


He pulled up his most recent concoction and injected it into one of the lab rats, praying something would happen. 


Not seeing any immediate response, he was comforted by the fact that he hadn't made anything deadly. 


The rest his day was spent going over his equations and monitoring the rat. He hadn't seen any unusual behavior from it so far. 


Near the end of the day he took the rat out of it's cage to re weigh it. 


"Holy shit!" He exclaimed, "It actually worked!" 


The rat had lost a few ounces. He couldn't believe his luck. He was smiling so wide his mouth started to hurt. 


This was a major achievement. Such a fast acting weight loss drug would make millions and guarantee a promotion. 


The thoughts of the promotion made him remember that Tiffany was already on human trials. He couldn't let her get ahead of him and secure the promotion before he had the chance to prove his drug worked. 


Against his better judgement, he held a syringe with the drug in it up to his wrist. 


"Well, big risks for big rewards" he said as he injected himself. He felt the liquid flow into his veins as it spread through his body. He held his breath in anticipation of any immediate side effects. 


A few minutes passed without incident. Much to Dave's relief. 


He went home in a much better mood than he had been in for awhile. He pulled into the driveway just as Sarah was getting home from her job. 


"Hey baby, I made a huge breakthrough at work today!" He exclaimed as he got out of the car. 


"Oh that's wonderful, has it been approved for trials?" She asked.


Dave hesitated a moment, "Ugh, not exactly." 


"What do you mean by that?" She asked confused. 


"Well, the only way I can beat out Tiffany for the promotion is if I prove mine works before hers. So I kinda tested it on myself before I got approval."


"What! Are you insane! You could have killed yourself!" She said angrily. "What were you thinking?" 


He put his hands up trying to calm her down.

"Don't worry, I tested on a rat first, and I haven't had any negative reactions to it." 


"I can't believe you." She said in a huff, storming inside. 

 

Dave sighed to himself, his mood had been crushed. He reluctantly followed her inside, knowing he was in for a long evening.

End Notes:



Thanks for reading. Please leave a review and let me know what you think.

Chapter 2 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Please comment and let me know what youd like to see in the future and ill try to add it

Dave woke up the next morning and weighed himself on his bathroom scale. 


"Wow, a whole 10 lbs!" He said. He looked at himself shirtless in the mirror and couldn't really see a difference. But hey, numbers don't lie. 


He was about to go tell Sarah the good news, but after last night, he doubted she'd be happy with any news about the drug he injected himself with. 


He got ready for work and noticed his clothes were a bit looser. More evidence of his success in weight loss. 


When he got to work he immediately started on writing up the paperwork on his new drug to have it reviewed. 


Not long after sending it to his boss, he heard a knock on his lab door and Tiffany walked in. 


"Mr. Edwards asked me to review your work. Seems like he wants me to get used to being in charge around here." She said smugly. 


Sighing to himself, Dave turned around to look at her and was surprised by what he saw. The usually flat chested woman was sporting two respectable sized bumps on her chest. 


Tiffany must have noticed his staring. "Eyes up here perv. And yes, this is just more evidence of how successful my work is." 


"Oh uh, well…" he stammered, embarrassed for being caught staring. 


"Just hand over your report." She said sticking her hand out. 


"Oh, here you go. I assure you it works." He said proudly. 


"Well we will see about that." She said as she grabbed the papers. "By the way, you might want to get a bigger rat if you're testing out a fat shrinking drug. That thing is basically a mouse." 


With that she turned and left him alone. Dave was a bit confused by her remark and turned to look at his test rat. He hadn't thought to check on it when he came in this morning. 


His eyes grew wide. The thing was positively puny! It hadn't just lost weight, it had lost size! 


"What the hell is going on?" He said as he took it out of its cage to take measurements. It was clear that it had shrunk a significant amount. 


He began to grow concerned for himself and stood up. His loose clothing seemed a bit larger than they did this morning. He took out his measuring tape and checked his height. 


"Holy shit. I've shrunk a whole 6 inches." He gasped. 


In a panic, Dave collected his things and left work early to head home. He needed to collect his thoughts and figure out what was going on. 


When he got home he went to the bathroom to inspect himself. Sarah wasn't home from work yet so he had some time to come up with something to tell her. 


He took off his clothes and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked exactly as he did before his injection, but it seemed like everything else in the room was bigger. 


He took out a tape measure to remeasure himself. 


"7 inches?" Had he really shrunk another inch since he left work? Was it accelerating? Was it happening in bursts? 


He put on some loose pajamas and sat down at the kitchen table with a notepad and pen. He had to come up with a solution to stop this. He regretted not bringing the rat home with him to inspect. 


How long will it take before the effects end? Will he regrow when it's over? Will he need to develop a counter drug? 


He decided to hope for the best, but plan for the worst and went about writing some ideas for a counter drug for this. 


He still didn't know if he should tell anyone at work about this or not. He could kiss that promotion goodbye. 


The sound of the door opening brought him out of his thoughts and he looked up to see Sarah walking in. 


"Oh you're home early" she said seeing him there. 


"Yeah, I had some stuff to do here so I took a half day." He answered. 


"What did you have to do here?" She asked curiously. 


Knowing she was gonna find out eventually, he braces himself for her reaction and stood up. 


"Notice anything strange?" He asked. 


She looked over at him with a confused look on her face. She walked over to him and her eyes grew wide as she looked him directly in the face. 


"Oh my God! You're my height! What happened?" She asked. 


"Turns out that drug I was testing shrinks more than just fat." He said dejectedly. 


She slapped him on the shoulder. "I told you that was a stupid idea. And now look at you. Are you still shrinking? Or is this it?" 


"Well, I'm not sure, but I don't think it's over yet. I need to find a way to stop it. I tested it on a rat at work before myself, and he's shrunk more than I have. Odds are whatever happens to him, will happen to me." 


"You are the dumbest person with a PhD I have ever met." She said angrily. 


"I know baby. I'm sorry. I fucked up. But I'll fix it. I know I will. I just need to focus." 


The rest of his evening was spent with Sarah, trying to calm her down and reassure her that he would fix this. 

 

And reassure himself.

End Notes:



Thanks for reading. Please leave a review. 

Chapter 3 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Let me know what you think and what you hope to see happen in the future. I always try to incorporate requests.

Dave snuck through the office trying to avoid any coworkers and make it to his office. He had woken up much shorter than the day before. He was down to 5' even now. 


He was almost to his office when he peered around the corner and saw Tiffany talking to someone else. He was surprised by her figure. Her breasts were bigger than yesterday, her drug still seemed to be working. 


Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he focused on his task. Getting to his lab and working on a cure without letting anyone find out what was happening to him. 


Seeing a chance when they weren't looking, he dashed across the hall to his lab and shut the door behind him. 


"Safe." He said to himself. Time to get to work. 


The first thing he did was check on the rat. Hos heart sank when he saw how small it had gotten. It looked about the size of a newborn rat at this point. Perfectly healthy and proportional to an adult rat, but much smaller. 


He sat down in front of his computer and got to work. Analyzing his formula to see what had went wrong and what he could do to reverse it. 


He was having a bit of trouble working the computer, his hands were much smaller than what he was used to, so he kept hitting the wrong keys. Every mistake he made made him more and more frustrated. It was hard for him to clear his head and focus, he was already panicking because he knew that he was still shrinking. 


He had managed to work in solitude for awhile before he heard his lab door open. His blood ran cold as he turned and saw Tiffany walk while looking through the lab reports he had given her yesterday. Dave quickly dashed to behind his desk and sat in his chair on his knees to hide his height. 


"I was looking at your work, and none of this is adding up, are you sure it worked in your rats?" She asked looking up. 


"Well, funny story. The rat has definitely lost weight, but not just from fat." He said, pointing to the cage. Maybe he could recruit Tiffany to help solve his problem, but he would have to be careful to not let her find out that he had injected himself. 


"Wow, that's a small rat, probably should have picked a bigger one for a fat loss drug." She remarked. 


"That's the thing, it was a big rat." He said with a sigh. 


She looked back and forth between him and the rat with a confused look on her face. 


"Wait, are you saying, that it shrunk?" 


"Yeah, turns out the fat shrinking drug shrinks more than just fat." He answered. 


"Hahaha only you could fuck something up so fantastically." She laughed. "It's almost impressive." 


"Any chance you want to tell me what you found in your review so I can see if I can grow back my rat?" He asked hopefully. 


"I don't know what caused this, I just know your chemical structure is all over the place. Its very non traditional. You might as well forget about the rat and start over." She said. 


"Ok fine, is there anything else you need from me?" He said dejected. 


"Nope, now I know why I was so confused by your paper, it didn't work at all haha." She said as she left the lab. 


Daves mood sunk even lower as he went back to his work. Throughout the day he often caught himself staring at the rat, hoping it would stop shrinking. 


Not having any luck, he gathered his things and went to leave, he'd have to sneak out again to not be seen. Remembering to grab the rat, he held it in it's cage under his arm and opened the door. He peaked out of it and saw the coast was clear. He quickly dashed across the hall and rounded the corner, only to collide with someone, dropping the rat and falling on his butt. 


"Ugh, what the fuck? Watch where you're going." Came Tiffany's voice. 


Shit, this is the worst case scenario. He quickly stood up and watched as her eyes scanned him, growing wide. 


"Sorry, my bad. Gotta go." He said as he quickly ran off, forgetting the rat. As he ran, he looked behind him and saw Tiffany holding the shrunken rat, looking back and forth between it and his retreating form. 


Dave quickly left the building, got in his car and drove home. 


Sarah was sitting on the couch watching TV when he got home. She turned to look at him as he walked into the room. 


"How'd it go today? Find a way to stop this?" She asked. 


"No, I'm still stuck. I just can't figure out how this happened in the first place." He said frustrated. 


Sarah stood up to comfort him in a hug. She knew she had been tough on him recently and that she should probably try and cheer him up. 


"It's ok babe, I'm sure you'll figure it out soon." She reassured. 


Dave looked up at her as she approached with open arms. It was clear that he had continued to shrink throughout the day, as his face now came up to the top of her chest.


She smothered his face between her boobs with her hug. Unsurprisingly, this did wonders to brighten his mood. 


"Well, I guess this new height isn't so bad." He said, muffled by her tits. 


"Haha yeah, I thought you might enjoy this." She laughed. "How about we see what else you might enjoy?" 


Daves mouth went wide in a smile, and he reached over to pick her up and carry her to the bed like usual. 


He strained himself, but was still unable to get her off the ground. His attempts were met with laughter from his girlfriend. Admitting defeat, he just grabbed her hand and lead her to the bedroom. 


~10 minutes later~ 


Dave rolled off of Sarah, panting heavily. 


"So, *pant* how was that?" He asked. He had really enjoyed himself at this size. Sarah's body was amazing at his regular size, but now there was just so much more for him to enjoy. 


"Um, yeah, that was, different." She said. 


"What does that mean?" He asked, his pride hurt. 


"Well, I've never been with anyone shorter than me, my type is really big guys, like you used to be. This felt...wrong. It's almost like you're a child." She admitted. 


"I'm not a child, Sarah. I'm temporarily shorter. Don't worry, just think of this as some experimental bedroom antics." He said confidently. 


"Well how long is this 'experiment' gonna last? I don't think I could do this again if you get any smaller." She said. 


"Soon, it'll be over soon." He said, not as confident as he hoped. 


"Well, ok then. Goodnight." She said as she rolled over. 


"Good night, I love you." He said to her back. 

 

No response.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10273