Nail Salon II by Somewhereinthenight
Summary:

The sequel to “Nail Salon” – I would strongly advise reading “Nail Salon” before reading “Nail Salon 2”.

As with the first story, this is primarily a foot-centric story but I have some little surprises here and there to keep things varied 😉

This takes place a year after the events in “Nail Salon”. Most of the main characters have graduated from college at this point. 

A lot of tiny playtime and some plot points (see story notes for more information)

Besides fun times with Roger, Stephanie becomes a vigilante and serves just desserts to assholes who deserve it. 

Stephanie is turning 22 and her friends plan a big celebration for her at the Nail Salon.

 


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 36 Completed: Yes Word count: 54361 Read: 80723 Published: March 09 2021 Updated: July 03 2021
Story Notes:

 

Normal-Sized People
Stephanie Zhao
Height: 5’8”
Shoe Size: 8
Race: Chinese
Hometown: New York, NY
Birthday: June 1
A recent graduate of NYU. Stephanie secured a job with the Hornblower Foundation in Human Resources. Stephanie owns a copy of the shrinking machine and uses it primarily for playtime with her boyfriend, Roger. However, she sees herself as a vigilante for social justice and will use the shrinking machine to teach those who do horrible things a lesson. Stephanie is bubbly, friendly, loyal, but gets her feelings hurt easily. Stephanie also believes strongly in helping those who are disadvantaged. Stephanie can go from gentle to rough giantess easily depending on the tiny. She grew up with her mom, Xue Ma, who owns a nail salon. Stephanie’s friends are planning a big 22nd birthday celebration for her at the nail salon.

Amy Liang
Height: 5’1”
Shoe Size: 5.5
Race: Chinese
Hometown: Albany, CA
Birthday: March 7
A recent graduate of NYU and Stephanie’s best friend. Amy’s boyfriend is Brian, the inventor of the shrinking machine. Brian and Amy move to Cambridge, MA for their next steps in life: Brian is a professor at MIT and Amy is a Physics PhD student at MIT. Amy is sweet, shy, and nerdy. She gets nervous around large groups of people but has gained a lot of self-confidence since “Nail Salon”. Amy is good at seeing the bright side of a situation. But she notices the student trying to steal her boyfriend! She has a younger brother, Kevin, who is her opposite in many ways.

Maria Alvarez
Height: 5’4”
Shoe Size: 7
Race: Hispanic
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Birthday: November 19
A nail technician at the Nail Salon, Maria is pursuing her bachelor’s in Art at Brooklyn College. She is the girlfriend of Veronica. Maria, who grew up in poverty had had many riches the past year - her giantess/tiny playtime with Veronica, (2) the sudden influx of wealth thanks to Veronica’s trust fund. Maria has a dominant personality and doesn’t hesitate to speak up. Maria owns a copy of the shrinking machine. She has helped Veronica become more confident. Maria is an aspiring artist and hopes to make it big someday. Maria and Veronica decide to spice up their sex life by bringing a man into the mix.

Xue Ma
Height: 5’1”
Shoe Size: 6
Race: Chinese
Hometown: Shanghai, China
Birthday: September 29
Stephanie’s mother and the owner of the Nail Salon. She takes pride in putting disobedient tinies into shape including the little Drumpfs. Xue works very hard in keeping her nail salon making money. At heart, she’s a silly and playful woman with a strong perfectionist streak and high expectations of Stephanie. Her husband was killed in a freak construction accident thanks to the negligence of Ronald Drumpf. Xue has permanent tinies with Sophie and Ronald.

Julie Hornblower
Height: 5’11”
Shoe Size: 11
Race: White
Hometown: New York, NY
Birthday: September 7
The daughter of billionaires, Julie never had to struggle with anything financially. Despite her extreme wealth, Julie is gracious and kind to everyone she meets. She has a high-level position in the Hornblower Foundation after graduating from NYU. Julie indulges in tiny playtime on occasion but not as much as her friends. But things get interesting when she meets Don Drumpf, a man who presses her constantly on the disappearance of his sister and father. With a little help from Stephanie, Julie helps Don find the answer.

Alex Watson
Height: 5’11”
Shoe Size: 13
Race: White
Hometown: Wellesley, MA
Birthday: September 21
A trans girl who is now a star attorney at Ronald’s former law firm. She got her revenge on Ronald after he fired her for being trans. A graduate from Columbia and NYU Law School, Alex has a sharp legal mind and is the one Stephanie goes to whenever Stephanie thinks she might have bent the law a little bit with her own vigilante activities. Alex is witty and diligent. She also enjoys having playtime with the tinies once in a while – especially Sophie and Ronald.

Stacy Bennett
Height: 5’6”
Shoe Size: 7.5
Race: Black
Hometown: Chapel Hill, NC
Birthday: May 7
A serious and studious Physics undergrad at MIT, Stacy becomes fast friends with Amy who lives in the same apartment. Stacy leaves little time for fun in her life since she wants to achieve great success and wants the world to see her brilliance. However, Stacy has a dry sense of humor which her close friends appreciate. Stacy learns about the shrinking machine and becomes very curious about it. Things get more interesting when Amy invites Stacy on a trip to NYC to see her friend Stephanie.  Stacy is roommates with Neha.

Linda Forrester
Height: 5’10”
Shoe Size: 9.5
Race: White
Hometown: Boca Raton, FL
Birthday: December 7
A therapist in Miami who deals specifically with trauma – she meets a most interesting patient, a guy named Chad who claimed to be shrunken and tortured by giant women a year ago in New York. Linda originally views Chad’s stories as metaphorical but she notices that he seems more interested in sleeping with her than listening to her advice anyway. Things become interesting for Linda when she gets a mysterious package from “SZ”.

Alicia Steele
Height: 5’7”
Shoe Size: 8
Race: Black
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Birthday: March 27
Alicia is just a classy lady who met a sexy babe named Maria online for a date. Things seem normal at first. But Alicia is in for a surprise when she learns that Maria and her tiny girlfriend, Veronica, sought Alicia out for a sexy threesome. Alicia doesn’t hesitate to indulge their dark fantasies. Trouble arises though when Alicia becomes so addicted to Veronica that she wants Veronica all to herself.


Tinies
Roger Chandler
Height when normal: 5’10”
Height when tiny: 1.17 inches
Race: White
Hometown: Scarsdale, NY
Birthday: September 5
Stephanie’s boyfriend and a recent graduate of NYU. Roger secured a job with the Hornblower Foundation working in the Foundation’s internal audit department. He is an easygoing and bright guy who is always there to help Stephanie feel better. Roger is the one who can stay calm when everyone else is freaking out. He enjoys giantess/tiny playtime with Stephanie. Roger is extremely loyal to Stephanie even though his wealthy parents, who manage a hedge fund, want him to break up with her. Roger’s best friend is Chad who he has known since childhood.

Brian Kaplan
Height when normal: 6’2”
Height when tiny: 1.23 inches
Race: White
Hometown: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Birthday: January 10
The inventor of the shrinking machine and Amy’s boyfriend. Brian graduated from MIT undergrad and just earned his PhD in Physics at NYU. Brian and Amy move to Cambridge, MA since Brian gets a job as a professor at MIT and Amy is pursuing a PhD program in Physics at MIT. Brian is a brilliant inventor with a 174 IQ, but he is somewhat of a nervous nelly. Amy is always there to help him see the bright side. Brian and Stephanie do not get along at all. Things shake up when one of Brian’s students decides that she wants to date him.

Veronica Rivera
Height when normal: 5’5”
Height when tiny: 1.08 inches
Shoe Size: 7
Race: Hispanic
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Birthday: February 8
A former #2 of mean girl, Sophie, Veronica is actually a sweet girl who had self-esteem issues.  Veronica is the girlfriend of Maria who has helped Veronica become more confident. The two of them enjoy giantess/tiny playtime – with Veronica always being the tiny. A recent graduate of NYU – Veronica has been fortunate enough to be able to live off a massive trust fund which gives her all the time in the world to spend with Maria. After a year, Veronica and Maria find an interesting way to spice up their sex life – bringing a man into the mix.

Sophie Drumpf
Height when normal: 5’2”
Height when tiny: 1.03 inches
Shoe Size: 7
Race: White
Hometown: New York, NY
Birthday: August 12
An entitled rich girl who thinks the world revolves around her. She is unabashedly racist and an all-around jerk. Sophie hates everyone except her daddy because he treats her like a princess. A dropout from NYU because she became Xue’s tiny pet after her junior year of college. Sophie and her father, Ronald, regularly plot their revenge against all that have wronged them. Sophie discovers an unlikely opportunity in her small state which could turn everything around. But Stephanie, Xue, and friends are always one step ahead of her literally and figuratively.

Ronald Drumpf
Height when normal: 6’0”
Height when tiny: 1.2 inches
Race: White
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
Birthday: May 12
A former high-powered managing partner of a top NYC law firm, Ronald was brought down to size and becomes the permanent tiny plaything of Xue. Ronald has two children: Sophie and Don. Ronald is a hot-tempered narcissist who takes pleasure in belittling others. He has a weirdass hairdo too. Ronald made the mistake of firing Alex for being a trans girl which led to his permanent shrinking.  Ronald and Sophie spend their time plotting their revenge. He was also responsible for the death of Stephanie’s father and Xue’s husband.

Chad Marston
Height when normal: 6’0”
Height when tiny: 1.2 inches
Race: White
Hometown: Scarsdale, NY
Birthday: April 9
Traumatized by his experience as a tiny, Chad quietly transferred to the University of Miami to get away from Stephanie, Julie, and the others. He keeps in touch with Roger though. Chad is a jerk who never really learns that his douchebag ways are wrong. Chad sees a therapist who is also a beautiful and tall blonde woman named Linda who he hopes to shag. Chad tells Linda of his nightmarish experiences as a tiny. Things seem to go well for Chad until Linda gets a little surprise in the mail from “SZ”.

Kevin Liang
Height when normal: 5’8”
Height when tiny: 1.13 inches
Race: Chinese
Hometown: Albany, CA
Birthday: June 12
Amy’s younger brother – he is a slacker with an outgoing personality. He is the favorite child who could do no wrong since he is a son. Naturally bright but unfocused, Kevin finished his freshman year at Columbia on academic probation, Kevin has become both an alcoholic and a pothead. Despite his epicurean exterior, Stephanie notices the sadness inside of him and has her own methods of helping. Kevin knows Amy is more deserving of their parents’ praise but they consider a son inherently more valuable than a daughter.

Don Drumpf
Height when normal: 6’1”
Height when tiny: 1.22 inches
Birthday: July 1
A recent graduate of Penn Law School, Don takes the summer off to investigate the disappearance of his younger sister and father by returning to NYC. He is somewhat disgusted by the fact that the rest of the world doesn’t seem to be care – but unlike his sister and father, he’s not so much of a jerk just loyal to his family. He meets an interesting and tall woman in a bar named Julie who might have some answers to their disappearance. Don’t want to spoil too much – but Don learns the meaning of tiny playtime.

Neha Varma
Height when normal: 5’7”
Height when tiny: 1.12 inches
Shoe Size: 8
Race: Indian
Hometown: Albany, CA
Birthday: November 26
Neha is an ambitious undergrad at MIT. She does whatever it takes to get what she wants. She is taking a summer class where Brian is her professor. Neha decides that she wants Brian to be her boyfriend and flirts with him shamelessly. Nerdy Brian is clueless but Amy notices and has her own plans. Neha and Amy knew each other in high school – Neha being a grade below. Things are more awkward as Neha once stole another guy Amy crushed on back in high school. She is roommates with Stacy.

 

1. One Year Later by Somewhereinthenight

2. Kevin by Somewhereinthenight

3. Fun Times with Friends by Somewhereinthenight

4. Lazy Saturday Morning by Somewhereinthenight

5. Vigilante Stephanie and Introducing Stacy by Somewhereinthenight

6. Just Another Day by Somewhereinthenight

7. Relationship 101 by Somewhereinthenight

8. Some Interesting Ideas by Somewhereinthenight

9. Next Mission/Playtime with Alicia/Ronald's Escape by Somewhereinthenight

10. Threesome/Neha and Stacy/Amy-2 by Somewhereinthenight

11. Linda's Surprise/Amy Shrinks Brian and Neha/Don Drumpf by Somewhereinthenight

12. Pleasing Her Goddesses/Roger's Surprise/Amy-2 by Somewhereinthenight

13. Assertive Amy/Alex and Don/Plan Set in Motion by Somewhereinthenight

14. Butt Suspicion/Night at the Bar/Amy's In Control by Somewhereinthenight

15. Brian and Amy/Missing Veronica by Somewhereinthenight

16. Alicia the Goddess/Curious Neha/Heart-to-Heart by Somewhereinthenight

17. Stephanie and Roger by Somewhereinthenight

18. Preparing for Party by Somewhereinthenight

19. Trying to Save Veronica/Stephanie's B-Day Party by Somewhereinthenight

20. Party is Starting!! by Somewhereinthenight

21. Silly Game With Tinies/Confession by Somewhereinthenight

22. Footbath/Linda the Goddess/Old Lady Needs Sleep by Somewhereinthenight

23. Roger Has Doubts/Neha Tortured/Alicia the Bitch by Somewhereinthenight

24. There's Something About Stephanie by Somewhereinthenight

25. Will Veronica Be Saved/Stacy's Confession/Stephanie and Roger Chat by Somewhereinthenight

26. Alicia v Maria/Make Up not Break Up/Xue Returns by Somewhereinthenight

27. Tiny Playtime by Somewhereinthenight

28. Alex's Playtime/Blindfolds by Somewhereinthenight

29. Revenge on Alicia by Somewhereinthenight

30. Linda's Foot Toy/Stephanie and Kevin Talk/Official by Somewhereinthenight

31. Roger and Julie Talk/Maria and Veronica -Quickie/Ronald's Revenge by Somewhereinthenight

32. Ronald Drumpf by Somewhereinthenight

33. Don Drumpf/Stephanie's Doubts/Chad Replaced by Somewhereinthenight

34. Party is Wrapping Up by Somewhereinthenight

35. The Next Day by Somewhereinthenight

36. Neha's Choice/Nigel Hornblower/Mr. Kirby by Somewhereinthenight

One Year Later by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

The beginning of Nail Salon II, events take place one year after Nail Salon!

Sophie and Ronald are just living the life of Xue's little pets.

Stephanie has been making interesting uses of the shrinking machine - including being a vigilante ;)

 

[POV: Sophie]

Almost a full year had passed since Sophie and her daddy were mercilessly shrunk to an inch. Sophie had always believed growing up that the world revolved around her, but she wondered if she was a product of bad luck. Nobody had come to save her. Stephanie and her cronies had made sure of that. The only ones who seemed to show sympathy were Brian and Veronica, but they were slaves to their own fantasies of being shrunken.

Sophie and her daddy spent day after day being a slave to Xue, the old Ching-Chong. Sophie was going to get her revenge – she swore it.

“Stop staring in space, bug girl! Finish my pedicure!”

Sophie got out of her train of thought. The old Ching-Chong was even taking that away from her.

Sophie stared at the old tanned bare feet of the middle-aged Asian woman. She hated those fat and flat feet. At least Sophie wasn’t using her own hair to paint the bitch’s toenails anymore.

“Get going”, said Xue, “whole year pass and you still don’t get your place.”

Sophie said nothing. She wasn’t going to give the old Ching-Chong the satisfaction.

Sophie dipped the brush in the red polish and began painting Xue’s toenails. Sophie knew it was demeaning but she knew that if she didn’t do her job that she would go in the PedEgg again.

Sophie watched as the toes shamelessly wiggled and occasionally grabbed her body. Just another day in the life of a tiny.

Sophie tried to look at the bright side. She could have been Stephanie’s tiny – that would have been so much worse to end up with that oversensitive bitch. At least Xue let Sophie insult her and Xue just ignored it.

“Fucking ching chong”, grumbled Sophie as she continued working.

At the other foot was her daddy. He was an amazing father who didn’t deserve any of this – just because he fired a man confused about his gender out of all things.

“Ronald, why don’t you work tonight”, barked Xue.

“Old bitch, my arms are tired and I am tired of you being nasty to me and my daughter.”

Sophie admired that about her daddy – he never gave up.

“I’m younger than you.”

“Yeah but you’ve given up on your appearance – typical of an old China woman, I guess.”

Sophie could only watch as Xue raised her foot on Daddy and put it down.

“Get back to work”, said Xue to Sophie, “or you underfoot too. Maybe Ronald go in PedEgg tomorrow.”

Sophie continued working on Xue’s toenails. She painted each toenail meticulously and made sure the work was flawless. Sophie had gotten incredibly good at painting nails.  Xue would even have Sophie paint nails for customers on occasion. What, why the hell was she feeling satisfaction about that? It’s been way too long and she couldn’t go back in the PedEgg.

“You do good when you focus. You avoid PedEgg again. As for your father, he’s not so fortunate.”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie Zhao was in a good place in life. She just graduated from NYU and got a nice job in Human Resources at the Hornblower Foundation. Stephanie also received an amazing gift last year in the shrinking machine. And it was almost her one-year anniversary with Roger, the most amazing boyfriend ever and her favorite tiny person ever!

But unfortunately, Roger’s snooty parents insisted that Roger go to Venice with them and without her. Roger promised he would back by her birthday, June 1, no matter what. Stephanie knew Roger would put in all efforts to get home.

Stephanie checked her phone and saw two texts.

Roger: My sexy Stephanie, I am missing you so much. Venice is so boring in comparison <3
Julie: Your latest mission – if you should choose to accept.

Stephanie missed Roger but she had an interesting night ahead.

To Roger
Stephanie: My little cutie, I miss you sooooooo much and believe me – Venice would be more exciting if I was there 😉
Roger: *kissy face* 😉

 

To Julie
Stephanie: Who needs tiny playtime tonight?
Julie: You must get there fast. Mulligan’s on West 109th Street. Some Wall Street jerk is attempting date rape based on my surveillance.
Stephanie: Of course but I’m really far – in my apartment at the East Village a85;
Julie: Mauricio is getting a helicopter now.

There was nothing Julie couldn’t do. Stephanie was on it. She looked at herself in the mirror – tanktop, short-shorts, and flip-flops with toenails painted pink. She was ready with the shrinking machine in her pocketbook.

Stephanie heard the helicopter and rushed to it. She waved hello to Mauricio and the two were off.

In an instant, Stephanie was in front of Mulligan’s and ready.

She entered the bar and could see a tall white guy, probably in his mid 20’s, sneaking some powder inside a woman’s drink.

Stephanie approached the guy.

“Hey! Don’t I know you from somewhere?”

“Uhh”, said the man, “do you work at Goldman? Sorry, all you Asians look the same to me.”

“Oh, all you bros look the same to me. So, I might be mistaken.”

“Stick around”, said the man, “my name is Parker.”

“Stephanie. You have two drinks?”

“Yeah. Met this total hottie blonde. She’s just in the bathroom now but we’ll have a grand old time.”

“Is that why you put that stuff in her drink? For a grand old time?”

Parker looked nervous.

“I..umm..I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Don’t lie to me”, said Stephanie, “I saw you.”

Stephanie took the roofied drink and poured the contents on the floor.

“Ready for a grand old time”, asked Stephanie with a wink.

Parker looked scared – good.

Stephanie stealthily pulled out the shrinking machine and shrunk Parker down 1/60 of his size.

She saw the tiny Parker on the barstool.

“I’m leaving but while your lady is away, you can keep her seat warm!”

Stephanie got a piece of tape keeping him stuck to the blonde’s seat.

[POV: Xue]

Xue was living the dream. The man whose negligence caused her husband to die was now her bug brat forever.

Xue kept Ronald under her foot feeling his body stupidly try to fight her weight.

Sophie was doing a good job today painting Xue’s nails.

“You make Xue proud.”

“So you won’t put me in the PedEgg?”

“Definitely not, you’re good bug today”, responded Xue with a laugh.

“I don’t want you to hurt Daddy.”

“I tell you what your Daddy did to me?”

“Yes”, responded Sophie with a roll of her eyes, “unfortunate accident – but he has done so much good for America.”

“So delusional. You act like he’s President?”

“70 million people would agree with me.”

“I think less.”

Xue twisted her foot on Ronald letting him feel her power.

“Sophie, give my foot a little kiss.”

Sophie didn’t object and put her lips on Xue’s big toe.

Xue would never find the feeling of a tiny caressing her foot to be old.

“You good bug. Now, we prepare for tomorrow.”

Sophie stared at Xue knowing the answer.

“You help with customers. Ronald help with PedEgg.”

Xue enjoyed having Sophie pamper her customers’ and their feet.


“Umm”, said Sophie, “what sort of tasks will I be doing tomorrow?”

“Customers seem to like when I bring you out for show – as long as people keep you secret.”

Xue had been taking risks the past few months by showing her customers the tiny Sophie. She hadn’t done that with Ronald but he was ugly and would scare customers away. Sophie was a brat but had a natural beauty to her which was hard to ignore. Xue had been only showing Sophie off to her VIP customers who could be trusted to keep a secret.

Xue still had Ronald under her foot. But she knew that it was time for sleep – tomorrow would be a busy day at the nail salon. Xue was also busily planning a surprise for Stephanie whose birthday was coming up in a week. Her daughter only deserved the best – she was first in family to graduate from college.

“What do you think I should do for Stephanie for her birthday”, Xue asked Sophie.

“Maybe you should grow me back, I shrink Stephanie and I have my own tiny playtime with her”, Sophie was getting more comfortable around her after a year.

“I do opposite of that”, said Xue with a laugh.

Sophie looked worried.

“You be good girl. And I protect you from Stephanie. Sleep time.” 


Xue pulled out a piece of tape and taped Ronald to her foot.

“Ching chong bitch”, grumbled Ronald.

Xue could care less.

“You sleep well now”, said Xue to Ronald, “since there will be PedEgg taking care of you.”

“Sophie”, continued Xue, “you paint nails well and get a reward. You can sleep in tiny bed.”

Xue picked up Sophie and placed the tiny onto a bed made of tissues.

Xue smiled, tomorrow would be a great day.

 

End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
Let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Also yes one of the new characters is a giant man with not a huge but interesting part to the story- but if you don't want me to include him in the story, let me know.

 

Kevin by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Kevin (Amy's brother) happens to be in the same bar Stephanie shrunk Parker.

Linda reflects on her newest patient, Chad.

 

[POV: Kevin]

Kevin Liang saw the email pop up on his phone. The subject title was Academic Probation. It was from his academic advisor at Columbia University. Kevin didn’t open up the email – he knew he fucked up his freshman year. He was spending the night getting drunk at Mulligan’s instead of crying about it.

Kevin wasn’t even 19 yet but he did put together a convincing fake ID using an old driver’s license from his older sister, Amy. As far as anyone was concerned, Kevin turned 22 last March.

Kevin asked the bartender, a cute woman named Holly, for another Jager Bomb.

“Wow, that must be your 4th one”, said Holly, “I would be passed out by now.”

“You’re as tiny as my older sister”, responded Kevin, “at least you probably don’t get the Asian glow like me.”

“I was gonna say – you don’t have a glow yet.”

“I’ve been practicing while in college.”

“Ooh I did too until I dropped out. But I guess a smart Columbia boy like you plans to finish school.”

“How did you know?”

“Umm, your T-shirt.”

Kevin looked down at his blue Columbia t-shirt and laughed, “I think you’re pretty smart yourself.”

“Let me get you that drink.”

Kevin looked around the bar and could have sworn he saw someone he knew – was that Stephanie? Stephanie was Amy’s best friend and unfortunately not single. Even though they went to colleges on opposite sides of the city, Kevin had a little crush on Stephanie. She was as tall as him and had a bubbly personality that could light up any room. What was Stephanie doing here by herself?

Kevin decided he would go say hi to her. He walked up to Stephanie who was looking at her phone and tapped her on the shoulder.

Stephanie turned around.

“Kevvy, what a nice surprise!!”

Stephanie gave Kevin a big hug. Kevin was smart enough to know the hug was just a hug and nothing more – Stephanie was very excitable.

“Yeah, I’m surprised to see you in my turf in the city. Is Roger here too?”

“No”, responded Stephanie with a pout, “his snooty parents took him to Venice without me.”

“Damn. If I were in Roger’s shoes, I would have told my parents to fuck off.”

“I know”, said Stephanie laughing loudly, “from what Amy tells me, your parents would be like – honorable son, you may take your perfect girlfriend with you.”

Amy was overexaggerating, thought Kevin, but at the same time – not really. He knew he was the favorite child.

“So what are you doing in this specific bar?” Kevin knew Stephanie was hiding something.

Stephanie turned around. Subtlety wasn’t her strong suit – she was staring at a young blonde woman who just sat at her barstool.

“What interests you in her”, asked Kevin, “girl-on-girl action – ohhh.”

“You’re so cute when you’re cheesy”, responded Stephanie with a giggle.

Real smooth, thought Kevin. He laughed it off but inside he was punching himself for being lame.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie watched with glee as the blonde sat down on Parker. She even saw the woman wiggle her tight butt which elicited a giggle out of Stephanie – this woman had no idea the torture she was inflicting on Parker. But Parker was planning to do much worse, Stephanie didn’t feel sorry for the little prick.

“What’s so funny”, Kevin asked Stephanie.

“I’m just thinking of girl-on-girl action, I guess.”

Stephanie knew that Kevin liked her in that way. Roger was her one-and-only. But Kevin had become a close friend of hers since he started college, Stephanie just had that pull with the Liangs even though Kevin and Amy were opposites in many ways. She adored them both.

“She does have a nice ass”, said Kevin.

“I know – I wish I could have one that tight.”

“Me too.”

The two of them laughed.

“You could totally be a male model.”

“You can find me on the cover of “Asian Nerds 4 U”.”

“I’ll be on page 5.”

“What? But you are so non-nerd.”

“I’ll put on some glasses and I can totally pull it off – maybe I’ll get even closer to the cover.”

Stephanie couldn’t help herself sometimes. Stephanie loved Roger but she had so much fun being flirty. At least Roger was chill about it.

Stephanie also knew that Kevin was going through some tough times. There were things he told her that probably no one else knew – not even Amy. Stephanie wanted Kevin to be happy and to stay alive. She wondered if she should tell Kevin about it. The shrinking machine was how Stephanie and Roger met. Maybe she could help Kevin find the perfect girl.

“You can do whatever you desire. I still think there’s more than meets the eye why you were staring at her.”

“You and Amy are just too smart! I’m going to show you something but you can’t tell anyone.”

“I know you’ve been keeping my secrets so of course I’ll keep yours.”

Stephanie pulled out the shrinking machine and said, “let me show you. This won’t hurt.”

Kevin looked nervous but he let Stephanie point it at him. She set the settings to 1/60 and watched as Kevin dwindled in size.

Stephanie saw tiny Kevin on the ground looking at her pedicured feet. Stephanie wiggled her toes asking Kevin, “how’s the weather down there?”

“More pleasant than one would expect. Your feet…I don’t have a foot fetish or anything like that but they are magnificent.”

“I’ve always gotten compliments on my feet. You’re the nicest guy I shrunk in a while besides Roger.”

“How is this even possible?”

“Brian invented it and I’ve been using it to put mean people in their place lately!”

“No wonder Brian doesn’t like you. He worries about everything and you give him a lot to worry about.”

“No worries”, said Stephanie with a wink, “I’ll take good care of you, Kevvy.”

Stephanie took a piece of tape sticking Kevin underneath her toes.

“Hold tight!”

[POV: Linda]

Linda Forrester had a busy day at work. She had one patient after another all day with barely any time to rest. Being a therapist wasn’t always an easy job – but only at 29, Linda was proud that she already built such a strong reputation as one of Miami’s best trauma therapists.

Linda was happy to arrive at home. The tall blonde kicked off her heels enjoying the feeling of the carpet underneath her bare soles. She curled her toes into the carpet. It was so relaxing to her.

Linda couldn’t help but think about one of her most interesting patients of the day – a young man named Chad Marston who spoke in odd metaphors. However, Chad seemed more like a frat guy than a poet.

Linda looked over her notes on Chad:

“Chad Marston – age 22
Chad attended NYU for three years until he transferred to University of Miami for his final year. Chad talks extensively about a traumatic experience he had in New York which led to his sudden move. Chad told a wild story about being shrunken to an inch high and being tortured by giant women. Some of the women he brings up took great pleasure in torturing him especially with their feet. Three women he talked about in great detail were Julie (his ex-girlfriend who tortured him with her feet – but I’m sure he did something to earn her wrath, another note – she’s very tall, like me), Stephanie (an Asian girl who seemed to take pleasure in torturing him with her feet), and Xue (Stephanie’s mother who stuck him in a PedEgg). Perhaps, it is a metaphor for the white male being dominated by women with regards to successes, including those of color. In next session, I need to examine the reality of this situation.”


Linda looked down at her bare feet. She wondered what it would be like to have a tiny person at her feet – like the way Chad described. Linda felt awful for thinking that. But it wasn’t like this was real anyway, Chad was hiding some darker trauma with his tall tales. Linda just needed to figure it out.

Linda heard her phone vibrate.

Chad: Hey, thanks for giving me your number. Great talk today. Would you want to meet sometime when we’re not in session 😉

Chad had a type, thought Linda, and she was that type. She was almost as tall as Julie.

Linda: Sorry. I don’t meet with patients outside therapy. I hope you understand.

Chad: It’s alright. I guess we can get to know each other better in therapy.

Linda: I’ll see you in two days.

Chad: 😉

What was up with Chad Marston anyway?

Linda was exhausted and ready to sleep. She got into her pajamas and into bed. She pondered over what Chad could have meant – maybe he just wanted to sleep with her and didn’t need therapy. But Linda wondered what it would be like to have a tiny of her own.

 

End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
A lot more to come in the upcoming chapters. 

Will Stephanie help Kevin find love?
Will Linda get a chance to play with tinies?

Let me know what you think in the reviews.

Fun Times with Friends by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Kevin gets a glimpse of Stephanie's work as a vigilante against wrongdoers.
Stephanie chats with Roger on the phone.
Ronald spends the night as Xue's foot warmer and more.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie could feel Kevin chilling underneath her toes. She wondered what it felt like for him. Her slender toes slowly wiggled on Kevin’s body.

Stephanie could hear the blonde woman say to herself, “I guess he left. I don’t care – he seemed like a jerk anyway.”

The blonde left and there was tiny Parker practically squished on the barstool.

Stephanie whispered down to Kevin, “now you’ll get a glimpse of my part-time job.” She walked over to the barstool and picked up Parker.

“Nice piece of ass, huh”, said Stephanie, “now let’s go outside.”

Stephanie left the bar heading towards the nearest park. She found a nearby bench and stretched her legs out.

“I hope you’re having fun down there, Kevin.”

“You dumb bitch – my name is Parker.”

“I wasn’t talking to you, meanie!”

Stephanie took her foot out of her flip-flop and removed Kevin from her long toes.

“Kevvy, I hope I brought some excitement to your life.”

“You sure did”, said Kevin, “that was out of this world. Is this the stuff you and Roger do?”

Stephanie grinned.

“You’re a crazy lady”, said Parker, “I can’t believe you left me to be sat on like that!”

“Awww”, cooed Stephanie, “poor baby – so what did we learn today?”

“That you’re a crazy bitch who can shrink people.”

Stephanie lifted Parker in the air and opened her mouth.

“I am getting kind of hungry. Maybe you’ll make a nice little snack.”

“Ummm…hold on..you’re not actually going to…”

Stephanie licked her lips.

“Fine fine..I learned that date rape is wrong, ok! Now can you please grow me back?”

“Hmmm”, said Stephanie, “Kevin, what do you think?”

“He’s a douche but I think he’s been scared into submission.”

“Alright, I’ll grow him back. He knows I can always find him.”

Stephanie used the shrinking machine to grow Parker back who ran away at supersonic speed.

“Woah”, said Kevin, “you’re more amazing than I thought.”

Stephanie giggled at little Kevin. He was cute at this size – but Roger was her babe.

“I know I’m awesome”, said Stephanie, “would you like to stay over my place for the night as friends?”

“At an inch tall?”

“Of course, that’s the fun part! Fun fact. Tiny people like you feel especially amazing on my feet. So, hope you don’t mind where I want attention focused.”

“I don’t care. I know you always bring a fun time.”

Stephanie taped Kevin to the sole of her foot and was looking for her MetroCard.

A text from Julie.

Julie: Mission accomplished 😉 But much too late to be taking the subway! Mauricio is on his way.

It was almost kind of creepy that Julie could track anyone but it certainly worked out for Stephanie.

After a short helicopter ride, they were back at Stephanie’s apartment.

Stephanie kicked off her flip-flops and relished in the tiny Kevin on her sole.

“You feel amazing! I can feel the waves of pleasure tingle through me. Just please don’t tell Amy.”

Stephanie pulled her sole closer to her face to hear Kevin say, “Amy will know nothing about our little adventure.”

“Ooh, I know I could count on you! Maybe you could give me a little foot rub then with your little hands.”

Stephanie sat on the bed with her feet faced upward. She untaped Kevin and said, “little guy, would you be good and give my big feet a nice foot rub?”

“Yeah, they are big – even when I was normal-sized.”

“Just don’t call me Bigfoot.”

Kevin began rubbing Stephanie’s right foot, amazing bliss.

Her phone began to ring – Roger!

She saw that Roger wanted to do FaceTime.

Stephanie loved seeing her cute boyfriend especially when he was so far away.

“Hey Stephanie, how’s my babe?”

“Roger”, cheered Stephanie blowing him a kiss, “I am doing ok – just missing you so much. When are you coming home?”

“I got a plane ticket back to New York on May 30. Without my parents. They’re staying in Venice an extra week.”

“Oh pooh. That’s like four more days! But I hope you’re having fun on the gondolas.”

“Would be more fun with you honestly. My dad got us a nice enough cottage – but my mom hated the green walls, so we had to find a new place to stay.”

“I guess I’m like the green walls, huh?”

“My mom will learn to love you soon enough. She’s just..er…very picky.”

“You could say that again! You know my mom adores you, right?”

“Ah – I know very well. Doing any fun vigilante stuff without me?”

“Actually I am. A couple hours ago, I saved a woman from date rape and oh…please don’t be mad at me.”

“What did you do now?”

“I have a tiny friend staying over and you kind of know him.”

Stephanie could see a hint of disappointment on Roger’s face.

“Not like what you think – just friends! I don’t want to embarrass him but Kevin is treating my feet well while you’re away.”

“I’ll be back for your birthday, I promise.”

Stephanie couldn’t believe how much stamina Kevin had – he was still going all out on caressing her feet. He felt amazing but Stephanie knew she couldn’t tell Roger all the details.

“Of course, oh – I had the best idea! You know we found each other when you were tiny. I’m going to find Kevin a nice girl while he’s tiny.”

“As long as it isn’t you. I must get ready. My mom has a full-blown itinerary and I have to be out my room in an hour.”

“No problem. I’ll talk to you when it’s night for you.”

“Sure thing, love you.”

“Love you too, babe.”

Stephanie and Kevin both looked at each other for a moment.

“I don’t want to take you away from Roger.”

“I know, Kevvy. But are you having fun with me?”

“Can’t deny that”, responded Kevin giving Stephanie a kiss on her sole.

“Good”, said Stephanie with a smile, “now let’s get some sleep!”

[POV: Ronald]

A year had passed and it was the most horrible year ever. What sort of devil wanted to cause such torture by making him the slave of an old Ching-Chong and a man confused about his gender.

Ronald was now stuck onto the sole of the old hag’s foot. Tonight, his face was planted onto her foot. It smelled like China – disgusting. Ronald needed a plan. It was saddening for him to see his amazing daughter’s spirit broken to such a monster. Ronald was a multimillionaire. He certainly could figure out how to defeat these horrible monstrous bitches.

Ronald couldn’t sleep. It didn’t matter. He was going to the PedEgg tomorrow. He could hear Xue mumble in her sleep, “tiny bug, you bring my foot much love – thank you.”

Ronald was disgusted. He still couldn’t believe that he was lower than the foot of such a horrible lowlife. He was an amazing moneymaker who had the most fantastic everything and everyone loved him. Why was Ronald put in this situation? He felt that he knew the answer – it was to root out horrible people. Ronald knew that his greatness would bring sorrow upon Xue and Alex – such monsters.

Suddenly, Ronald felt his world move.

“I need to use the toilet.”

This wasn’t the first time Ronald was put in this situation – it certainly didn’t make anything better.

Ronald’s world kept going up and down as Xue walked to her bathroom. Ronald’s back kept hitting the hardwood floor and his face was forever smushed into the hag’s foot flesh.

Xue began humming some tune – Ronald assumed it was something about noodles or whatever else Chinese people liked to talk about.

Ronald could now feel the cold bathroom tiles – this was going to suck.

“I’m so glad that I have company while I make big dump.”

Fuck this hag, thought Ronald.

Xue sat down at the toilet and began tapping her foot over and over. Ronald’s world was one of chaos. He felt like he was on a real shitty and dangerous version of an amusement park ride – oh right, he built an amusement park 10 years ago and the park had to be shut down for a supposedly deadly roller coaster. Fake news from the liberal media!

Xue began to sing a tune and make noises as turd after turd made its way into the toilet.

“I feel so much pleasure. I wonder how my poop smells to tiny bug.”

Not as bad as your feet, thought Ronald.

“I have to pee too.”

Ronald could hear Xue peeing into the toilet and making overblown “Ahhhh” sounds.

During all of this, Xue continued to tap her foot. This was so nauseating, Ronald didn’t deserve this.

Ronald needed to get the word out about what happened to him. He would send an angry mob to destroy all who tortured him.

“I’m all better now and can go to sleep. Good night, bug.”

With that, they returned to Xue’s bed for sleep.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
A lot more to come.

Let me know what you think in the reviews!

Lazy Saturday Morning by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Amy and Brian have some fun.

Ronald goes in the PedEgg.

Stephanie still has tiny Kevin (but of course StephaniexRoger forever!!)

 

[POV: Amy]

Amy couldn’t believe a year had almost passed since Brian invented the shrinking machine. It seemed liked it was always a part of their lives.

It was a lazy Saturday morning for her and Brian.

Amy was busy looking over her notes making sure she was all set for her Classical Mechanics class. She felt intimidated being in the same program with a bunch of brainiacs, she never thought she would be at MIT – but Brian would tell her that she was smarter than any of them. But maybe that’s just because Brian was tending to her feet.

Amy could feel tiny Brian’s hands knead her sole and it also warmed her soul.

“Oh, you are definitely making me feel better about my first class on Tuesday.”

“I’m glad I am helping you relax.”

Brian placed a kiss on Amy’s sole.

“I don’t think that will ever get old for me.”

“Me neither. I am fortunate to have met a woman with such perfect feet.”

Amy blushed. She loved that Brian adored her. She knew most guys would prefer someone like Stephanie – but Brian was the opposite.

“My perfect feet want me to take a break from studying and play with you.”

Amy moved her other foot towards Brian and picked him up with her toes.

Amy began slowly moving him up and down with her foot. Over the year, Amy had grown more confident in giving Brian what he wanted but making sure he didn’t get hurt.

“How’s the ride, little man?”

“Amazing.”

“I’m glad. I think you’re ready for some stimulation.”

Amy gingerly put Brian down on the bed with her foot. She then used her big toe to massage Brian’s penis. She giggled with excitement as the penis grew in size – Amy was an expert. It was just another day in keeping her boyfriend happy.

Amy moved her toe slowly but seductively around Brian’s member.

“I think I’m going to cum any moment”, said Brian weakly.

“I am fulfilling my duties as girlfriend.”

“And as my goddess.”

After a few more soft wiggles from Amy’s toe, Brian ejaculated all over the bottom of her toe.

“Wow..thank you Amy, amazing as always.”

“Only the best for you, little guy. Now let’s get you all cleaned up. You have your own class coming up, Dr. Brian Kaplan.”

Amy got a tissue and with one quick swoop – the cum from Brian’s tiny cock was all cleaned from her bedsheets.

Amy grew Brian back to his normal size and they began to kiss.

After a few moments, Amy couldn’t help but notice the large pile of laundry in the hamper.

“Oh, I’ll take a break from studying today and do your laundry”, said Amy.

“I can get it done in a few days – I’ve just been very busy.”

“No, that will not do. I want you to have the cleanest and best of clothes. Not a problem. I could use a little break anyway”, said Amy with a wink.

[POV: Ronald]

Every day had been hell the past year for the most fantastic man in the world. Why was this? Everyone always said he was fantastic and amazing. Ronald was stuck under the old hag’s sole who seemed ready to torture him with activities at the nail salon.

“Such exciting day at the nail salon”, said Xue to Ronald and Sophie, “my feet are a little rough again but I plan to use PedEgg. Ronald, you’ve been in there a few times.”

Ronald rolled his eyes. The PedEgg was disgusting. Who would have ever thought this was a good thing to do to any human being? Xue and all of them were just jealous of him and his amazing daughter – like that no good first wife of his and their not-as-amazing son, Don. Ronald hit the jackpot with his second wife (who unfortunately died five years ago -but she was fantastic) and his perfect daughter, Sophie.

The sandal was removed. Ronald saw the grinning faces of Xue and Maria stare down at him.

“Maria”, said Xue, “will you give my feet a nice time with PedEgg?

“Of course”, responded Maria with a grin, “I think PedEgg does great things!”

Wrong, PedEgg does not do great things – sad!!

Ronald was stuffed into the PedEgg. It was a tight fit and he knew it would be even tighter in a moment.

“Are you ready, Xue”, asked Maria.

 “I am NOT ready”, yelled Ronald.

“Xue always ready for PedEgg, sweet child”, said Xue.

Fucking bitch.

The PedEgg began to move along Xue’s ugly sole. The dead skin accumulated inside. Ronald even got a callus in his mouth – disgusting. This torture seemed to last forever. Ronald legitimately thought every time that he would die in the PedEgg. Perhaps these lowlifes wouldn’t care that they killed the great Ronald Drumpf.

“PedEgg make my feet so soft”, said Xue, “more like yours, Maria.”

“I don’t know about that. I might need the PedEgg when you’re done.”

“Ronald keeps PedEgg happy.”

Ronald wanted to scream. He needed to get out of this nightmare. The PedEgg then travelled to Xue’s other foot which led to another avalanche of disgusting foot skin. All five of his senses were infiltrated by the actions of the PedEgg – Ronald could only see his PedEgg prison, he could only hear the scraping onto Xue’s foot, he could only feel the disgusting calluses, he could only smell Xue’s foot odor and the poorly washed PedEgg, and he could only taste the calluses that invaded his space.

After some unknown time, the PedEgg opened. Ronald saw Maria and Xue grinning at him like the monsters they were.

Xue showed her sole to Ronald and said, “see, look how good PedEgg is for my foot.”

“It’s still a disgusting foot from an old hag”, responded Ronald with a snarl.

“You don’t say that to my boss”, said Maria angrily.

“No worries”, said Xue, “I’m ok with letting bug say angry things– it’s part of training.”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie slowly opened her eyes after a peaceful sleep. But she wished Roger was by her side. Stephanie hoped that Roger would come back for her birthday and he wouldn’t listen to his mother who was certainly scheming. Roger’s mother decided she didn’t like Stephanie from the start and never gave her a chance.

Stephanie felt something nice by her toes. She began to slowly scrunch her toes and rub her feet over the object. It was so relaxing. But she suddenly remembered… Kevin!

Stephanie threw off the sheet and looked at her feet. She sighed. Stephanie was playing with a marble by her toes. Kevin was still sound asleep at the end of the bed.

Stephanie got up and decided to play a little joke on Kevin. She brought her big toe over Kevin’s body and began to press it down on him. Kevin was grasping his arms at her toe. Kevin opened his eyes and gasped.

“Tee hee”, giggled Stephanie, “my foot just wanted to say good morning to you.”

“I shouldn’t be surprised.”

“You know me too well”, responded Stephanie with a laugh.

“I should have known you like things touching your feet. I remember when you visited Amy for a little bit after her sophomore year. First time we met.”

“Hmm, what did you remember?”

“We have this foot massager in the den and you used that thing way more than our whole family combined!”

“Oh yeah, that was really nice – surprised your family used it so little, my mom and I have one which we would use all the time - but you tiny people feel even better!”

“This is all so bizarre to me, but I’m willing to go with the flow. You said Roger isn’t coming back for four days?”

“Ooh”, responded Stephanie, “the way you say that sounds so risqué – but I hope it’s only four days.”

“No I didn’t mean it like that. I mean..ummm..why would you think it’s more?”

“His mom hates me. She’s so proper and probably spending the trip trying to convince Roger to break up with me.”

“Hey”, said Kevin lightly rubbing Stephanie’s big toe, “I see the way Roger looks at you. He’s not going to listen to his mom. I like you a lot but I think Roger..um..”

“Aww, so sweet of you to say! Did you hear the other thing I said to Roger?”

“I think so. You would really do that?”

“Yeah! Besides Amy, you’re honestly my best friend. I care about you a lot and want you to find that special someone. So that’s the plan today. But we may shrink a few bad guys along the way.”

“I’m in the mood for some adventure!” Kevin lightly caressed Stephanie’s big toe and gave it a kiss.

“I know”, giggled Stephanie, “you’re so brave. Even braver than Roger and of course, Brian.”

“Anyone’s braver than Brian.”

Stephanie laughed, so true.

“After my shower, you’re going to ride with my beautiful foot!”

 

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Vigilante Stephanie and Introducing Stacy by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Stephanie wants to find a girlfriend for Kevin but first she needs to take care of some racist jerk.

Amy meets Stacy while doing laundry.

[POV: Kevin]

Kevin wasn’t a shy guy but he knew that he needed to dampen his enthusiasm for the whole situation with Stephanie. This was an almost dream-come-true with his crush and now one of his best friends. The two of them clicked instantly when Stephanie visited Amy two years ago. However, Kevin knew that Roger was her main squeeze – not him. Their bond was deeper than sex anyway.

Kevin could hear Stephanie’s footsteps. She just finished her shower. Kevin felt his arousal and put his hands over the main source.

Stephanie looked down at Kevin and smiled, “ready for a fun day with me?”

“I was ready before I woke up this morning.”

Stephanie giggled and said, “you always know how to make me laugh. Now, where to put you? Perhaps somewhere to maximize my pleasure.”

Kevin blushed. Did Stephanie even realize how much she was teasing him?

“You’re too cute”, continued Stephanie, “I think you’ll fit nicely under my toe ring.”

“Sounds exciting. But won’t people see?”

“Yeah and oh… thanks for reminding me!”

Stephanie ran over to her nightstand and rummaged through a tiny bag. She returned with some tiny clothes.

“This is Roger’s clothes – but I think it will fit you fine.”

Might be a little tight, thought Kevin, thinking of his beer belly.

Kevin put on the clothes. He noticed Stephanie didn’t even bother to address the real question about seeing a tiny man under her toe ring. That was something Kevin admired about Stephanie, she didn’t care what others thought about it.

Stephanie picked up Kevin and placed him on her toe along with the toe ring. Kevin couldn’t help but admire the slender toes painted a light pink.

“I see you’re admiring my feet.”

Kevin looked up and said, “sorry for invading your space.”

“Not at all! I love it. For some reason, most guys love my feet – even those without foot fetishes but perhaps I convert a guy or two!”

“Damn. Honestly, you might be converting me.”

“Tee hee, I think it’s a great day to go to the park. Maybe we’ll meet some sexy ladies who want a sexy man like you.”

“You really think..”

“It’s just a fact.” Stephanie gave Kevin a wink. “C’mon, let’s go meet some sexy single ladies!”

Stephanie was out of this world, thought Kevin.

“Hey, I just wanted to say – thanks for wanting to help me out like this.”

“No problem! You’re a really great guy and I care for you a lot. We’ve always had this special connection.”

“And you’re not just saying that because I’m connected to your toe right now?”

“Oh goodness, definitely not! We can talk about anything with each other.”

Stephanie’s phone began to ring.

“Oh, hey Julie.”
“What? Holy crap, that’s awful. Yeah, going to teach that skinhead a lesson.”
“Talk to you later, Jules.”

Stephanie looked down at Kevin.

“Sorry, I have to take care of some jerk first.”

“No problem, I’m ready to see you kick ass.”

[POV: Amy]

Amy knew that Brian probably thought she was crazy but she enjoyed doing laundry – especially for those she cared about.

Amy carried the hamper with Brian’s clothes along with detergent and her notes into the laundry room. She was going to make sure everything was perfect.

Amy got Brian’s clothes inside the washing machine, took off her flats and began to read over her notes for next week’s lecture.

“I see you’re taking care of a man’s clothes.”

Amy looked up from her notes and saw a black woman of average-height wearing glasses looking at Amy with curiosity. She was wearing a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Amy wondered why this woman cared.

“Oh, it’s no big deal. My boyfriend is super busy so this is the least I could do!”

“You seem sincere enough when you say that. You would never catch me taking care of my significant other’s clothes – he would be doing that stuff himself.”

Amy didn’t know what to say – she just smiled at the woman awkwardly.

“My bad”, said the woman, “sometimes, I’m a little too straightforward even with people I just met. I’m Stacy.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Amy.”

“I haven’t seen you around before. Are you a newcomer?”

“I am. Just moved here from New York last week. It’s been quite an adjustment.”

“Are you MIT or Harvard?”

“Umm.. I’m starting at MIT.”

“I didn’t think they allowed freshmen off campus.”

“Oh no. I’m a grad student.”

“I’m sorry for assuming – you look so young but you’re probably older than me“, Stacy laughed awkwardly, “I’m starting my senior year at MIT.”

“Oh cool. My boyfriend went to MIT undergrad. He just finished his PhD at NYU, my alma mater.”

“Ah, you two really are the perfect pair!”

Amy blushed and asked, “what’s your major.”

“Physics.”

“Oh, that was my major in college too and I’m getting my PhD now. I guess I’m a lot more like my boyfriend than I expected.”

“Heh, even though I would never do my boyfriend’s laundry – you make having a significant other seem kind of sweet.”

“Happened when I least expected it.”

“I like you already. We should hang out sometime.”

“Yeah. I could use somebody to show me around. Brian is overloaded with work and he just kind of hid in the lab in college.”

“Brian Kaplan, by chance?”

“Yes, you know him?”

“No, but he’s a legend at MIT and I know he’s one of the newest faculty. Heard rumors he was working on some top-secret invention for years.”

“Oh, then must be top-secret to me too “, Amy wasn’t ready to tell Stacy about the machine.

“I gotta go but let’s hang out soon. I really enjoyed talking to you. So nice to meet you.”

“Same here.”

Amy quietly wondered if Stacy could be her grad-school best friend. Stacy and Stephanie couldn’t have been more different but they both seemed to take an instant liking to her. What would Stacy do with tinies?

[POV: Stephanie]

With Kevin safely stowed under her toe ring, Stephanie exited her apartment. She was on her next mission and she wasn’t going to let some racist skinhead take advantage of a poor woman.

Stephanie saw a young Hispanic woman cowering in the corner of an alley where there was a bulky asshole of a man with a swastika tattoo. The man was holding a knife.

She heard the man say, “go back to your own country. We don’t need illegals like you here.”

The woman was crying hysterically.

“This is for your own good. I am going to help make America great again.” The man was ready to stab her.

Stephanie had to act quickly. She pulled out the shrinking machine and shrunk the racist asshole down to size – his knife and shitty Nazi tattoo shrunk down with him too.

The woman looked confused until she saw Stephanie.

“This jerk won’t be hurting you anymore“, said Stephanie.

“Thank you, kind stranger”, said the woman, “thank you!”

“Now, I’m going to teach this punk a lesson.”

Stephanie walked over to the tiny man. He looked confused.

“Well hello there, little guy”, Stephanie said to him in a baby voice, “you look so pathetic down there. My foot needs some love.”

“Fuck you, China bitch.”

Stephanie kicked off the flip flop from the foot which Kevin wasn’t occupying. She put her foot over the jerk. He tried to run but Stephanie picked him up only using her toes.

“Oh, you feel so nice between my toes. It’s like you’re a pebble that got caught in my shoe.”

This racist abuser probably never expected that a woman would be able to overpower him.

“I think this is a win-win situation”, continued Stephanie, “that nice woman over there doesn’t have to die and I get a nice little foot toy.”

Stephanie continued to grind her foot into the concrete ground. She loved feeling the bigoted tiny struggle to survive her long and sexy toes.

“Woah, you are my hero”, said the woman, “what’s your name?”

“Stephanie. Stephanie Zhao.”

“So nice to meet you. I’m Katrina.”

“Such a pretty name. Oh, this bug feels so great under my foot. I don’t want to keep him though. You should give him a try.”

“You’re sure?”

“He just tried to kill you. I don’t think he deserves any of your sympathy.”

Katrina removed her foot from her flat. Her toes were unpainted but were shapely and clean-looking. Her foot was smallish but larger than Amy’s foot.

Stephanie picked up the loser with her toes and dropped him by Katrina’s foot. Katrina picked up the loser with her own toes.

“He’s all yours!”

“Fuck you both. I am a superior kind of human!”

With that, Katrina put the skinhead in her shoe trapped under her toes.

“Thank you, Stephanie. My husband will be happy to know you saved me from such a monster.”

With that, Katrina left.

Damn, thought Stephanie, Katrina wasn’t a match for Kevin.

End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Just Another Day by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Linda is just trying to relax at the beach but Chad has found her.
Sophie is pampering a demanding client at the nail salon.
Kevin and Stephanie have some fun on a Saturday afternoon.

[POV: Linda]

Linda had such a busy and crazy job that she cherished the weekend. It was her time just to relax and unwind. She decided to go to the beach by herself. Linda knew that there would be guys watching and ogling her from a distance but she didn’t really care.

Linda wore her nicest bathing suit and found the perfect place to sit while reading a book – “Becoming Michelle Obama”. Linda loved the feeling of the countless grains of sand between her toes. Linda was ready for a nice and peaceful afternoon. But things didn’t always work out as planned.

“Hey, funny running into you here!”

Linda turned around and saw that it was Chad. She wondered if this guy was stalking her or was it really a coincidence.

“Yeah, funny coincidence. Small world. I guess today is a nice day for the beach.”

“Sure is. Just finished a mad game of beach volleyball with some bros and babes and I saw you here – so I decided to stick around.”

Linda was willing to give Chad the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t follow her to the beach. It was just dumb luck.

“Nice to see you. We can talk more at our next session.”

“Seems like destiny though. We were meant to see each other at the beach!”

“I’m not so sure about that. The beach isn’t really the best place to sort out whatever issues you need my help.”

“Nah, that’s for therapy. I was thinking that we could – get to know each other well. It may help you solve my issues with trauma.”

“It doesn’t work like that. I appreciate the try.”

Linda had a feeling that she reminded him of Julie Hornblower.

“Aww shucks. I am going through some tough times though seriously.”

“I know you told me some interesting stories. I am interested in learning more about the true meaning.”

“Maybe we can discuss over a nice candlelight dinner.”

Linda rolled her eyes. She could tell that Chad really did have some trauma in his past but he was definitely trying to score with her.

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea. It might weaken my objectivity as a therapist.”

“Heh, I get it. When you realize how much of a great guy I am, you won’t be able to assess me properly.”

“Yeah, let’s go with that. I’ll see you at tomorrow’s session – or was it Monday, wait. It’s Memorial Day. Can we make it Tuesday instead?”

“Not a problem. Enjoy your R&R at the beach. Let me know if it gets boring.”

“I will.”

With that, Chad ran off. Linda was naturally introverted so she relished her alone time on the beach. Even if she didn’t, Chad would be the last person she would contact.

Linda began to read her book, just letting her body be soaked up by the sun. Linda heard her phone vibrate.

“Mystery present. You don’t know me but I think you’ll like it – SZ.”

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie had mixed feelings about VIP Days. Admittedly, Sophie was beginning to only see value in being a tiny foot slave for nail salon patrons. However, she hated the way that people looked at her. Most people only saw Sophie as a tiny slave and nothing more. Most of Xue’s VIP customers only saw Sophie as a bug girl. With that said, Sophie could have had it worse. Her daddy was trapped in the PedEgg. Nothing was as bad as the PedEgg.

Xue stared down at Sophie with a grin, “my favorite customer is here! You better treat her well.”

Sophie shuddered. This was Mi-Young Park. Mi-Young was a middle-aged businesswoman who always seemed to be on the go. She had little patience for tinies but Sophie was sure that Mi-Young got pleasure from berating Sophie.

“Please”, begged Sophie, “not Mi-Young. I thought you said I was a good girl.”

“You’re not in PedEgg, are you?”

“No”, responded Sophie with a sigh.

“See, you’re fine. You make Xue immensely proud.”

Sophie would be begging for Xue’s feet after this.

Mi-Young entered. She was on the phone chatting with someone very quickly. Sophie heard the word “fired”. So Mi-Young was a bitch outside of the nail salon too.

Mi-Young got off the phone and said, “Xue, I need a pedicure ASAP.”

“I got tiny lady who can help.”

“I said ASAP but if you insist. The bug can do my feet.”

Mi-Young removed her heels and sat in the chair. Sophie was right in front of Mi-Young’s massive feet. They smelled like stale leather. Sophie coughed.

“What”, said Mi-Young, “are my feet too much for the bug? Give me a pedicure now!”

Sophie sighed. She dipped her little brush into the red nail polish bottle and began working on Mi-Young’s feet. Sophie polished each nail meticulously. After Sophie was done with the first foot, Mi-Young put her foot down on Sophie rolling the tiny girl from heel to toe.

“This bug feels so relaxing. Xue, you know I had an incredibly stressful week.”

Sophie was being pushed into the Ching-Chong’s sole. This was awful.

“I’m so glad you appreciate. I train Sophie well.”

Mi-Young lifted her foot off Sophie and said, “now do my other foot. I don’t have much time.”

Sophie wished Mi-Young meant not much time alive. Sophie grumbled as she continued to paint the bitch’s toes.

Mi-Young wiggled her toes and kept barking orders at Sophie. Sophie hated every second of it. She didn’t deserve to be treated like this – not even Xue would treat her like shit!

“Certainly better than last time. Xue, you are a good bug trainer.”

“Thank you, Mi-Young. It’s an honor hearing that from you.”

“Bug, will give you my foot a kiss?”

Sophie wanted to shake her head but she was honestly afraid of Mi-Young and what she would do. Sophie walked over to the bitch’s toes and gave each one a kiss.

“That’s good, bug.”

Fuck everyone, thought Sophie.

[POV: Kevin]

Kevin was in awe at Stephanie. He always knew that he admired her a lot but this just took things on a new level.

Stephanie looked down at Kevin and asked, “so, what did you think of my superpower?”

“Wow. That’s all I got to say.”

“It’s such a beautiful day outside. Perfect day to put jerks in their place!”

“Hopefully, I don’t qualify as a jerk.”

“You? No way! You’re like the second sweetest guy I know.”

Kevin kissed Stephanie’s second toe.

“What about now?”

“Hmmm”, hummed Stephanie, “closer to first but not there. Roger would do anything for his mommy. I know, with you, it’s more like your mommy would do anything for you.”

Kevin knew that Stephanie was insecure about the Venice trip. He felt like he had a devil and angel perched on his shoulders giving him differing advice. Despite temptations, he would listen to the angel.

“How about a bet?”

“Interesting, little guy. You tell me.” Stephanie licked her lips almost seductively. No matter what happened, Kevin knew that Stephanie did enjoy his company. Kevin enjoyed being tiny at Stephanie’s feet – he had to admit that.

“Let’s bet on whether Roger will want to stay with you or not when he comes back. I think Roger will be more in love with you than ever – but you seem more pessimistic.”

“How much?”

“Let’s make it $100.”

“Lol. Remember, I come from a poor family! Money doesn’t grow on trees for me. But I’ll pay you back once I start my new job if you’re right. And if I’m right, I get paid from you and you’ll have to miss out on a couple nights at the bar.”

“Damn. In that case, I’m going to give Roger a call and insist that he stays with you.”

“You’re too cute. How do we get along so well? Maybe because we’re Gemini.”

Kevin gave Stephanie another kiss on her toe.

“We always clicked for some reason. Amy even commented on that to me back when you visited two summers ago. Speaking of Amy, I gotta ask. Does she know about this shrinking stuff?”

“Of course. Brian invented the shrinking machine! Amy won’t tell me much but I bet she’s a lot more gentle than I am.”

“Couldn’t imagine any different from my sister.”

“I feel bad for her though. Brian’s probably whining every day, “Amy, can you take the shrinking machine away from Stephanie? She’s going to do something dumb.”.”

“If that’s true, Brian is wrong. I only see you as doing incredible things. Not enough is being done to fight racism and sexism. And you’re there giving those bastards the pain they deserve. You’re a hero!”

“Someone has to. The president is only making things worse.”

“Can’t believe our country elected such a narcissist as President.”

”Hoping he’s not reelected. Now, let’s find you the perfect girlfriend!”

Kevin would let Stephanie go on her quest. He doubted though Stephanie would find someone better than her. 

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Oh and I might as well clarify that this story takes place pre-COVID back when the orangutan was our president.


Three things

1.) I thought about how Topher would fit in Nail Salon II and the storyline and honestly not too well - I'm replacing Topher with Alicia who you met briefly in the first story. I promise the interactions between Maria/Veronica/Alicia will be really exciting!

2.) I have been hitting a little bit of a writers block on Nail Salon II - so this story is going on hiatus for now. Dunno, it's going to take me time to get back to Nail Salon II. But I will finish it at some point!

3.) But instead, I will be writing Nail Salon 1.5 which is a set of short stories between Nail Salon 1 and Nail Salon 2. My mind has been buzzing with ideas of what I could write there.
One of those short stories will have Topher. Other ideas including Stephanie starting out as a vigilante and Drumpf playtime. I hope you all will enjoy Nail Salon 1.5 and I'm going to get back to Nail Salon 2 at some point!!

Relationship 101 by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Maria is getting ready for her "date" with Alicia - Maria and Veronica's latest person for a threesome.

Stephanie and Kevin spend some time together in the park.

Neha introducs herself to Brian.

[POV: Maria]

Maria had finished her work at the nail salon for the day. She loved her job, especially when she got compliments from customers on her nail work. This was a job she would want to keep even after she finished her bachelors degree. Maria had one year left at Brooklyn College and she wanted the bachelors degree – just like what her girlfriend, Veronica, got.

Speaking of Veronica – her tiny girlfriend was comfortably inside her bra as Maria went about her day working. Now that Veronica graduated from NYU, Veronica finally was able to tap into her trust fund meaning her tiny pet would never need a real job and meaning that Veronica and Maria could be together forever.

Maria waved bye to Xue and took the subway to their new condo. They bought a $2 million condo in Brooklyn Heights which was right across from Brooklyn Bridge Park. It was a dream come true. As Maria entered the condo, she quickly pulled Veronica outside of her bra.

Her little girlfriend looked like she was in bliss.

“Ohh”, said Veronica with a squeal, “today was an incredible day! Your breast always makes me so happy.”

“And you definitely kept her happy too – I felt my nipple harden a couple times throughout the day.”

“Did you and Xue really put Sophie’s dad in the PedEgg?”

“Yeah, fucking bastard deserved it!”

“I’m sure he did something to piss one of you off.”

“He already does by reminding me so much of our loser President.” Maria knew she was trolling here.

“Donald Trump has only done great things for America”, said Veronica, “because of him – we have a booming economy.”

“For super-rich people like your parents.”

“Money that will trickle down to those less fortunate.”

“I know plenty people who aren’t seeing any of that. All they see is a racist bastard who wants America to go back to 1950.”

“Oh please. Stop watching CNN and you’ll see that propaganda isn’t true.”

Maria playfully poked Veronica in the tummy. Someday, she would convert her tiny girlfriend. Veronica was just blissfully unaware of what people like her went through since Veronica lived in a super-rich bubble.

“I think that’s enough politics for the day. I know I poked the Veronica.”

“You sure did”, said Veronica kissing Maria’s finger, “but I still love you.”

“I love you too, mi pequeña chica.” 


The two girls giggled.


“So, is that date with the mysterious girl still on”, asked Veronica.


“Oh yes. Alicia – I actually told her about you and she’s totally open to a threesome.”


“Doubt she’ll be as good as Topher, but I’ll take what I can get.”


“Yeah, but Topher has a girlfriend now and she want something exclusive or some shit like that.”

“Aww, it sounds sweet. But I miss Topher.”

“Yeah, he’ll be back when he realizes he misses us.”

“True that.”

“Oh, what would look best for meeting Alicia. She looks kinda high-maintenance”, said Maria blowing a kiss.

Veronica returned it.

 

[POV: Kevin]

After some badass crimefighting on Stephanie’s part, Kevin and Stephanie decided to relax at the park.

Stephanie took off her shoes and started feeling the grass under her feet.

“Is there anything you couldn’t do that wouldn’t impress me”, said Kevin looking up at Giantess Stephanie. Kevin was watching Stephanie pull out blades of grass only using her toes.

“I think you’re honestly the only person who has said that to me with sincerity.”

“What about Roger?”

“I mean Roger and I love each other but when he’s angry, he tells me that I need to grow up.”

“I think you have lot more going on than most people our age. You know yourself and your purpose. That’s something a lot of people can’t say – myself included.”

“You just have to believe in yourself, little guy. For now though, I need a footrest.”

Kevin heard Stephanie giggle with glee as she brought her foot down on Kevin. Kevin could see the soft well-pampered sole of Stephanie’s foot. There were a couple blades of grass which were stuck to her foot. Stephanie brought her foot down on Kevin.

Kevin had to admit that he loved how close he was to Stephanie at this moment. Her olive skin surrounded Kevin’s body with totality. Kevin couldn’t move his arms. There were only two body parts which he could feel movement – his mouth and another part below which was growing. Kevin began to kiss Stephanie’s sole.

“Keep going. Little man. I love the way you make me feel!”

Kevin knew that Stephanie was cruelly teasing him. Roger was her boyfriend and Kevin didn’t have a chance in hell with Stephanie. However, his desire for her was too strong. Kevin decided, fuck it. The way Stephanie was around him, she might have desired him too. Kevin was still wearing Roger’s jeans and underwear but he began thrusting his cock into her sole.

“You may just be a bug but you’re doing an amazing job worshipping your goddess.”

Kevin continued to make love to Stephanie’s foot. He knew he would regret this long run – but his life was in tatters anyway. Kevin already told Stephanie too much about his darker emotions but he didn’t want to tell her that he had nothing to lose. If he died tomorrow, his last day on Earth would be happily worshipping the foot of his sister’s best friend.

Kevin let his cock have its way with Stephanie’s foot. He imagined that he was making love with all of Stephanie. She was perfection in his eyes. After a few minutes, Kevin came in his pants – the cum building up strongly in his underwear. Kevin had reached the point of no return. Kevin was embarrassed. He did wrong. Roger was Stephanie’s boyfriend, not him.

“How’s my little foot rest doing”, asked Stephanie from above.

“Ummm”, said Kevin nervously.

Stephanie lifted her foot and noticed the wet spot by Kevin’s groin, “wow, I guess my foot had its way with you.”

[POV: Neha]

Neha Varma just finished up her junior year at MIT. She was going places and she knew it – a coding whiz, Neha felt she could land a job anywhere and hack anything or anywhere she desired.

Neha’s latest goal was beyond code though. She and her friend, Stacy, recently moved into an off-campus apartment. Neha learned about two of her neighbors: Amy Liang and Brian Kaplan.

Neha and Amy went to high school together. Neha remembered Amy being painfully shy and extremely studious. Amy was currently dating Brian, one of MIT’s newest faculty – a man who was rumored to have invented something so amazing that it could change the world. Neha was dying to know what it was. Brian’s computers were all frustratingly hard to hack. Brian was as careful as he was brilliant. Neha would figure it out soon enough but she wanted something or someone else – she wanted Brian to be her boyfriend. Amy was always sweet but Neha felt confident she could steal Brian away.

Neha waited for Amy to leave without Brian. She would go introduce herself to Brian. Neha wore a tanktop, short shorts, and flat strappy sandals. Perfect look to say hello!

Neha went over to Brian’s apartment and knocked on the door. No one answered. She knocked for a second time.

“Hello, I heard that there were new neighbors – so I just wanted to stop by and say hi!”

After a moment, the door opened.

She saw Brian Kaplan – the best words to describe his appearance were lanky and nerdy. He was taller than she expected – Neha liked tall men.

“Hi”, said Neha cheerfully, “my friend Stacy and I live in the apartment right next to yours. My name is Neha Varma.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Brian.”

“I have heard about you. One of MIT’s newest faculty and an alum of the school.”

“Yes, I graduated in 2013.”

“Well before my time of course”, said Neha with a laugh, “I’m supposed to graduate next year – 2019. Welcome back to MIT. I suppose we will be seeing a lot of each other.”

“I suppose so.”

Neha did notice that while Brian was trying to hide it – that he was occasionally staring at her legs and feet. Neha would make note of that if she were successful in making Brian hers.

“Word is that you are some kind of physics genius.”

“An overexaggeration for sure but I do see why one would think so.”

“Come on, everyone knows you’ve been working on some really crazy mindblowing stuff – secret but all know it’s a reality. I’ve read your entire dissertation by the way – fascinating how matter can be manipulated.”

“It’s not as complicated as it sounds. It just requires expansion and contraction of atoms in tandem. Theoretical applications rather than practical.”

“Oh, I’m looking forward to know you better.”

“Same here.”

From the corner of Neha’s eye, she could see Amy with a hamper of laundry- Amy didn’t look happy to see Neha.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Some Interesting Ideas by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Alicia and Maria meet and then head back for some fun.

Stephanie has an interesting idea of who could be Kevin's girlfriend.

[POV: Alicia]

Alicia Steele was intrigued by her upcoming date. She knew this would be unconventional in nature. Alicia recognized Maria from the nail salon she usually went to get her nails done, but she never had the chance for Maria to do her nails.

Alicia certainly heard the rumors about people being shrunken. From things Stephanie told her, Alicia had reason to believe those rumors were true. This was confirmed even more when Maria told her flat out what she wanted to do with Alicia. Alicia’s pussy tingled at the thought of having a tiny woman at her mercy.

The two decided to meet at a Starbucks on Montague Street. Alicia dressed her sexiest for an evening in late May – a purple dress which she thought matched well with her ebony skin tone and sexy sandals with three-inch heels.

Alicia saw Maria and instantly recognized her. The two waved and embraced.

“Hey Maria”, said Alicia, “I knew I recognized you from my favorite nail salon.”

“You look damn sexy. Too bad I never actually talked to you before.”

“It’s a’ight. Now, let’s cut to the chase. Are these tiny people real or are you just trolling me?”

Maria smirked.

“Alicia – my tiny girlfriend, Veronica, is waiting for you back at my condo. I assume we skip coffee and go back to my place.”

Alicia grew bold and gave Maria a slight pinch on the ass. Maria had an amazing ass, thought Alicia.

“Certainly. I would be more than happy to let Veronica have a little fun with us. Don’t want to keep her waiting.”

“She’s going to be happy with you. You’re almost as sexy as me.”

Alicia laughed. But she couldn’t deny Maria’s allure – it was even more than looks. Maria had an aura of confidence and charisma.

“Is Veronica just as sexy as you?”

“I think so. She’s my little pet and treats me well. She comes from a crazy rich family but she will treat you like a goddess.”

“I am beyond excited about that. So, what places do the tinies feel best?”

“I can think of four. In no particular order – some chicas have their favorites, but I like a balance. Feet, boobs, butt, and pussy.”

“I would love to have a tiny person under my foot – feeling her body squish under my sole. Sounds sexy indeed. Of course, the other body parts work too. My pussy has a strong appetite – so be warned.”

“Veronica is used to my pussy. So I don’t think there is much to worry about there.”

“Can’t wait to meet her”, said Alicia winking seductively at Maria.

“I only live a short walk from here. Veronica is going to love you – I know that.”

Alicia was ecstatic. She loved the idea of being dominant over others. She used to play goddess with tiny dolls when she was younger. Now Veronica was a real-life tiny doll for her. The hardest part, thought Alicia, would be saying goodbye when playtime was over.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was well-aware of the power she held over a lot of guys. She was simultaneously surprised and not surprised that she made Kevin cum like that. What surprised Stephanie even more was how much she enjoyed it.

“I know I was too playful with you”, said Stephanie with a giggle.

“I feel kind of guilty. What about Roger?”

“Roger will never know about this. Besides, it was my fault – not yours. I let my big foot take advantage of you.” Stephanie wiggled her toes at Kevin to make a point about their strength.

“I guess, if confronted, I could say I was raped LOL.”

“Lol! You’re too funny. What are you gonna do about it? Report my foot to the police.”

“Yeah, gonna make sure it gets some jail time.”

Stephanie laughed again. She really enjoyed her time with Kevin. It was rare that she met another person who understood her. She knew that Roger was her boyfriend of course but Stephanie didn’t want to lose Kevin.

“I think I know a way to deal with that.”

Stephanie brought her foot gently on Kevin’s body letting him squirm underneath her sole. Kevin felt amazingly refreshing on her foot. Stephanie was pretty sure that Kevin had less stamina this time around but he was clearly enjoying himself.

After a few moments, Stephanie removed her foot.

“Dang”, said Kevin, “I think you just like putting your foot on things.”

“Especially tinies like you, tee hee.”

“I’m gonna miss you this summer.”

“Aww, you have to go back to Cali?”

“Yep. Spending the summer with my parents and probably going to spend most of it getting high and drunk with friends.”

Stephanie shook her head at Kevin. She knew that substance abuse was Kevin’s main coping mechanism. Stephanie wanted to save Kevin from himself.

“Maybe you could spend the summer with me. I’ll talk to Roger and..”

“I don’t think that would work out so well. Roger’s a cool guy and I wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt him.”

“But I don’t want you to do anything reckless and, frankly, I’m going to miss our late-night conversations.”

“Yeah, me too. But I’m a phone call away. And soon, Roger will be back from Venice and you can forget about me.”

“I don’t think I can forget about you, Kevin. And I don’t want to either.”

Kevin began to blush.

“Aww”, cooed Stephanie, “I hope that we’re the best of friends forever.”

Stephanie poked her big toe at Kevin’s body.

“What about Amy?”

“You’re both my best friends.”

“I guess we Liangs have a pull on you.”

“I think it’s the charm in both of your eyes!”

“So, what do you want to do now? Big Stephanie.”

“Little Kevin, I have the best idea – I know who might make the perfect girlfriend for you!”

Kevin shrugged. But Stephanie thought this could be a win-win. This woman flirted with Roger a little too much.

“She’s tall, sophisticated, and rich – Julie Hornblower!”

[POV: Kevin]

Kevin was skeptical. He met Julie a couple of times when hanging out with Stephanie and her friends. Julie was gracious and impossibly wealthy but he thought that Julie would be instantly turned off by his more hyper personality. Plus Julie was three inches taller than him when he was normal-sized. Kevin knew the real reason Stephanie was trying to ship him and Julie.  

“Julie is impressive and nice”, said Kevin, “but do you really think a guy like me and a woman like her would click?”

“Opposites attract!”

“A psychological study I was reading about indicates that isn’t actually the case. We’re more inclined to be attracted to those of similar characteristics.”

“Or we’re more attracted to those who we want to be!”

“Besides being crazy rich, there’s honestly not much I dream of being like Julie Hornblower.”

“Once you’re in with a Hornblower, you will be set for life!”

Kevin kissed Stephanie’s foot. Her toes wiggled at the stimulus and began to playfully rub his body. He had sincere doubts that he would get along as well with Julie as he did with Stephanie.

“I think I’m in love with your giant feet.”

“Julie has even bigger feet! She wears a size 11 shoe. And she’s playful when she wants to be.”

“Has Julie given any indication that she’s interested in me?”

“Ummm, but Julie and I don’t sit around chatting about hot guys in our spare time – she could like you for all I know.”

“So you’re going to set this up for me?”

“Sort of. Maybe you guys could hook up at my birthday party? Plus Julie may not look like it, but she can handle her liquor like you – see something you two have in common!”

Kevin chuckled – but he knew the truth.

“I think I know your true motive for wanting me to go with Julie. I doubt I’m her type but I know you’re worried about Julie and Roger.”

“Not totally true! I know Roger is loyal but Julie got a copy of the shrinking machine – apparently with no complaints from Brian because Julie is “mature” but if she falls for you – then…”

“I think Julie was as surprised as you she was hitting on Roger when she was drunk. Maybe she can’t hold her liquor as well as me.”

“Yeah, yeah – Mr. I Need 10 Shots for a Buzz. But Julie will make you set for life – rich girls! Look how happy Maria is with Veronica.”

“That’s true love, Steph. Maria doesn’t give a shit about money.”

“If you go out with Julie, we’ll totally spend time like this again!”

Kevin sighed. He knew he enjoyed being shrunken by Stephanie.

“Ok, I’ll ask Julie out.”

“Yayyy”, squealed Stephanie accidentally smothering Kevin between her toes. Kevin didn’t mind though and gave each toe a kiss.

“But – got a text, looks like I got another mission – let’s go!”

“Oh yeah, badass Stephanie!”

Stephanie put on her flip-flops with Kevin between her toes.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! 
A lot more to come - let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Next Mission/Playtime with Alicia/Ronald's Escape by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Stephanie deals with a racist asshole at a gym.

Alicia join in playtime with Maria and Veronica.

Ronald escapes promising Sophie that he will bring revenge on those who tortured them - but is Sophie starting to care about Xue?

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was ready for her next mission with Kevin comfortably between her toes. It was time for her to deal with some racist asshole at a gym.

Stephanie texted Julie.

Stephanie: Jules, I’m assuming Mauricio will stop by the park.

Julie: Assumption correct.

Stephanie: I have the best match for you by the way. You met him a couple of times – but was thinking you two could date.

Julie: Lol. You’re playing matchmaker with me.

Stephanie: I only do the nicest thing for my friends 😊

Julie: XD – now kick some butt.

Stephanie said to Kevin, “just texted with Julie. She seemed open to dating someone I match her with.”

“Did you say it was me?”

“Keeping the suspense. But I’m sure you and Julie will be perfect!”

As long as Julie didn’t take Roger, thought Stephanie.

A helicopter showed up with Mauricio. Stephanie got on like it was a normal Saturday and they flew to the gym.

Stephanie arrived at a New York Sports Club. She then went to the treadmills where she saw an obnoxious douche of a guy speaking in a horrible fake Asian accent to the Asian woman next to him. Both were on the treadmills.

“Ching Chang Chong – I likey your butt. Maybe you see my pee pee.”

The woman looked upset but chose to ignore him.

Stephanie walked over to the douche and said, “hey, nobody understands what you’re saying.”

“Oh – lucky day for me, another Oriental”, said the douche.

Stephanie hit the stop button on the treadmill and shrunk the douche. She then took one of her flip-flops off and picked up the douche with her toes.

“What the hell is wrong with you, bitch”, squeaked the douche.

“Nothing wrong with me. Only you.” Stephanie saw the woman watch with curiosity.

“Hey”, said Stephanie, “join me in the locker room.”

“Ooh, sounds intriguing.”

“My name is Stephanie by the way.”

“I’m Amy.”

“OMG! This is fate. My best friend’s name is Amy. You’re Amy-2.”

Amy-2 chuckled and the two went to the locker room.

Amy-2 and Stephanie found a private area to chat.

“These tinies feel amazing on your feet! My friend, Kevin, is having fun on my other foot now.”

“I hope he’s nicer than that jerk.”

“Definitely! Do you want to give him a try?”

“So badly but my feet sure would stink – pounding it on the treadmill.”

“After the shit he said to you, I think he deserves some stinky feet.”

Amy-2 giggled and removed her shoes and socks. Amy-2 had feet which reminded Stephanie of Amy’s feet – petite, bronze-toned, but with some imperfections.

Stephanie took the douche from her own feet and placed him by Amy-2’s feet. The douche gagged and coughed as he was near Amy-2. Stephanie’s feet smelled lovely in comparison.

“My feet usually don’t smell this bad”, said Amy-2, “it’s just after a long workout at the gym.”

“Go ahead, put your foot on him!”

Amy-2 began to place her foot on the douche.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was pacing around the coffee table. She wondered what this Alicia woman would be like. Veronica felt like she had a lot more to lose whenever Maria brought a non-tiny home for playtime. What if Alicia wasn’t nice? Veronica sighed but she knew Maria would handle it if Alicia turned out to be bad news.

The door opened. Veronica saw her amazing girlfriend, Maria. She was also in awe by Alicia. Alicia was a tall and slim black woman who dressed to impress. Veronica hoped Alicia was as nice as she looked. Veronica jumped up and down.

Maria noticed Veronica and said, “hey there, sexy. I brought another sexy with me for some fun!”

Alicia looked down at tiny Veronica with a smile and said, “you must be Veronica, it is a pleasure to meet you.”

“Likewise”, said Veronica, “and I hope to bring you pleasure.”

“Same here.”

“Oh, trust me. I already know – feeling a tingling sensation throughout my body already.”

“I might be able to help with that.”

Maria picked up Veronica bringing her closer to the two goddesses.

“You’re the expert”, said Alicia, “what should we do with Veronica first?”

“These tinies feel amazing everywhere – but maybe we can start with our breasts.”

Veronica licked her lips. Alicia looked like she had a large bosom – like that of Maria.

“Hmmm”, said Alicia seductively, “I think I would like that a lot.”

Maria and Alicia removed their dresses and bras revealing two enormous pairs of breasts with slowly hardening nipples.

“This is always lots of fun”, said Maria.

Maria picked up Veronica and had her rest on the breast.

Veronica wasted no time and began kissing the massive mammary and grinned as she saw the nipple harden at a faster rate. Maria moaned with pleasure.

“Veronica – you are so amazing! I love you, mi chica!”

“Love you too, Maria!” Veronica let herself go all in with Maria’s breast.

After a couple of moments, Maria said with a hum, “my other breast needs some love but I think now is a good time to share you with our new friend.”

Veronica looked at Alicia’s double D breasts. They were out of this world.

“My big babies are ready for you, little one”, said Alicia with a giggle.

Maria brought Veronica over to Alicia’s right breast. Veronica stretched her arms out and rubbed the beautiful ebony-toned skin. A second later, Veronica was perched on Alicia’s breast with the nipple just below her feet.

“Ooh, little pretty lady. I love the way you feel on my breast. You make me feel like a real woman.” With impressive flexibility, Alicia brought her tongue down on her breast. Veronica was turned on instantly by seeing the massive tongue spread saliva all over.

Veronica began licking the breast too to show her appreciation.

“Oh, I like this tiny woman”, said Alicia, “Maria, may I keep her?”

“Only for tonight, sweetheart”, responded Maria with a wink.

Veronica continued indulging in her fantasy.

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie supposed that today wasn’t such a bad day for her. Given everything she went through over the past year, Sophie was now evaluating days from best to worst as a tiny. She had to deal with that sociopath, Mi-Young, but the rest of the day wasn’t as tortuous.

Now Sophie and her daddy were at the feet of Xue giving the old Ching-Chong a sensual foot massage. Sophie expertly kneaded the right foot of Xue. Daddy was more rebellious and found himself under Xue’s left foot.

“You Drumpfs are where you belong, at feet of goddess. Feels good.”

Sophie shrugged. She knew that this was better than other things that could happen.

“Almost whole year passed”, continued Xue, “you are becoming good bug girl.”

“As long as I’m not in the PedEgg.”

“If you treat Xue well, you’ll never be in PedEgg.”

She knew that her daddy would have many more days in the PedEgg. Sophie wished she could convince Xue to be nicer on her father.

“It late and as you both know, Xue old lady. Both of you behave well. You sleep in shoebox.”

Xue placed Sophie and her daddy in the shoebox with tissues.

Sophie was getting ready to go to her sleep when her daddy said, “Sophie, I am going to get out of this hellhole tonight.”

“Daddy, that is going to be dangerous! We’re so tiny and we’re safest with Xue.”

“I know”, said Daddy, “and that is why I said “I” rather than “we”. We can’t be living like this much longer. I swear that I’m going to find a way to bring us back to normal size and bring our revenge on those who tortured us.”

“I would love to Stephanie get a taste of her own medicine.”

“Her and that ugly mother of hers!”

Sophie twitched. Shit, was she starting to care about Xue? Why?

“Yeah, I have faith in you Daddy. You’re going to save us from these horrible and disgusting monsters.”

“I’m going to escape now. I promise I’ll be back with our ticket back to normal sizes.”

“I love you Daddy”, said Sophie with tears, “please don’t do anything too dangerous.”

“I love you too, sweetheart. And I promise to make us great again.”

“And to put us first.”

“I’ll be back.” With that, her daddy scaled the shoebox and ran off. Sophie noticed the door was slightly ajar and her daddy slipped away from her line of sight.

Sophie sighed. She felt like she was never going to see her daddy again. But he was right, this was far from an ideal existence. They were Drumpfs and deserved better than being the slaves of lower-quality people. But in some sort of odd way, Xue was becoming a mother figure to Sophie. Her own mother died 5 years ago, lung cancer. Sophie figured it was for the best. Xue was complicit in all of this, but Xue treated Sophie better than she needed to be treated.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Threesome/Neha and Stacy/Amy-2 by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Alicia, Maria, and Veronica have a threesome. 

Neha and Stacy are going to hang out with Brian and Amy. 

Amy-2 is enjoying having a tiny douchebag underneath her foot. 

[POV: Maria]

Maria was excited to watch Veronica play around on Alicia’s breast. Alicia already had large breasts but they were a goldmine of boobies to tiny Veronica. Maria was feeling horny. She had an idea.

“Oh, I think I’ve been a bystander for too damn long!”

Maria took her tongue and began to lick the breast Veronica was on. Maria was careful not to scoop up her tiny girlfriend with her tongue but she figured the benefits would outweigh the costs in this case.

Alicia and Veronica both moaned with satisfaction. Maria playfully placed her tongue on Veronica’s body. Veronica kisses Maria’s tongue.

Maria then whispered, “you might want to step a little away from the nipple, my pet.”

Veronica began to climb up Alicia’s mountain-sized breast.

Maria winked and then began to suck Alicia’s nipple. She heard Alicia moan, “more, more, more!”

Maria nibbled on the nipple next which drove Alicia to further arousal. She was pleased to continue her pursuit of pleasure.

“Get the other one, the other one, she needs you too”, said Alicia who was now panting.

Maria obliged and began to suck and nibble on the other nipple. Maria loved how hard it felt. She and her girlfriend were doing a great job in pleasing this goddess.

After another three minutes, Maria finished her work and said, “Alicia, now I think it’s time for the tiny girl to see your feet.”

“Sounds sexy”, responded Alicia with a grin.

Alicia took off the straps of her high-heeled sandals and revealed her bare feet. These were truly feet from a goddess, Maria thought.

“Veronica, are you ready to see Alicia’s feet?”

Veronica jumped up with joy showing her approval.

Maria picked Veronica off Alicia’s breast and put her at Alicia’s bare feet as the toes wiggled.

Alicia then grabbed the tiny Veronica with her toes. The long and slender toes began to rub themselves on Veronica’s body. Veronica responded to the stimulus by kissing each of the toes.

“Ooh, you’re right, Maria. Tiny people do feel great on my feet!”

“They know the right way to excite and stimulate the nerves on your feet”, said Maria with excitement, “now if you don’t mind, time for a little footsie!”

Maria brought her foot down by Alicia’s foot. Maria saw Veronica lick her lips with anticipation. Maria put her foot on top of Alicia’s foot feeling the tiny Veronica move around underneath her sole.

“This never gets old for me”, said Maria as she shamelessly began fingering herself – rubbing her vaginal lips slowly teasing the clit.

Alicia noticed as she began to put one of her hands under her panties. An experience out of this world! Maria could feel Veronica’s tiny lips kiss her sole. Maria loved the rush of power she felt. Alicia was clearly into it too. Maria and Alicia moved closer together and began to engage in a tongue-to-tongue kiss. Maria’s body tingled with excitement. And the best part was that the night was young!

[POV: Stacy]

Stacy was surprised by the spontaneous invitation from Amy to come over for dinner. Neha was invited as well. Stacy wasn’t surprised that her roommate was gushing over Brian, Amy’s boyfriend. Neha seemed to always want what she could not have.

“You know”, said Neha, “Amy and I went to high school together. I’m honestly surprised that Brian is dating her. She was sooooooo shy when I knew her.”

“I met Amy today”, responded Stacy with a shrug, “she’s soft-spoken but could hold a nice conversation with me.”

“I guess she got a little more conversational during college.”

“I think Amy is really nice. She was willingly doing her boyfriend’s laundry because he was too busy with work.”

“Show off”, grumbled Neha.

What’s your deal? Did you two have some run-in at high school?”

“Nothing personal. I barely know who Amy is.”

“I won’t have any part of whatever you’re scheming, Neha.”

“Oh, I got things handled myself.”

Stacy knew full well. She was a lesbian who definitely found her roommate attractive. Stacy never fully shared her feelings but she and Neha would flirtatiously fool around when they got buzzed.

“The way you’re looking at my body right now, Stace”, said Neha, “I saw Brian look at me like that.”

“You’re a babe. I haven’t met Brian yet but I have the feeling he’s devoted.”

“Guys change all the time. My high school sweetheart suddenly decided he was attracted to some stuttering shy girl but he was too shy to do anything. But it certainly hurt my relationship with Josh!”

Stacy knew there was something deeper going on here.

“Did this shy girl and Josh ever hook up?”

“Oh no. Neither knew how to make the first move! But because of shy girl, Josh and I broke up before he went to college at Berkeley.”

“I’m sorry, Neha. But sounds like this wasn’t shy girl’s fault. Please don’t do anything stupid.”

“Doesn’t change the fact that Brian will be mine.”

Neha, thought Stacy, she was so smart yet talked herself into contradictions.

“Let’s go. We don’t want to be late.”

Stacy and Neha walked over next door.

Stacy knocked on the door. Amy opened the door. She had the cutest smile.

“Hey Stacy, glad you could make it!” Stacy and Amy hugged. Stacy noticed that Amy and Neha didn’t acknowledge each other. Something bad happened in high school.

“Glad I could make it too. Happy that seems like we have such cool neighbors.”

“Same on my end. I can tell that you’re really nice, Stacy. I’ll let Brian know you’re here.”

Amy went off into a room which looked like an office.

Stacy looked at Neha. Neha shrugged showing total indifference.

“Damn. Some shit definitely happened between you and Amy, I know it.”

“Don’t care. Once I’m dating the smartest man in the world, all will be right.”

Amy returned with Brian. Brian shook hands with both Stacy and Neha.

“Good seeing you again, Brian“, said Neha smiling.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was turned on by watching Amy-2 put her pretty yet unpainted and sweaty foot on the douche’s body.

Stephanie took Kevin off her foot so he could watch as well.

“Damn”, said Kevin, “this is really hot to watch. I could hear the stuff that prick was saying.”

“Yeah, he deserves whatever shit happens to him.”

“Honestly, I might like her more than Julie.”

Stephanie giggled. But she was optimistic that Kevin and Julie would work out better than he expected. Stephanie saw Julie do almost the same things to Chad.

They watched as Amy-2 began pinching the douche with her toes.

“Wow, Stephanie”, said Amy-2 with a smile, “you’re right. This guy feels amazing on my feet. It’s like he’s completely rejuvenating it.”

“You can keep him if you like. My advice would be to let him under the bottom of your foot too.”

Amy-2 then rolled the douche underneath her sole. Stephanie could only imagine how bad the foot must have been just finishing a workout. Stephanie would never dream in a million years to subject any tiny she liked to her own foot after a workout – especially Roger and Kevin.

“I can feel him absorbing the sweat off my foot. Perhaps I’ll need to take him with me whenever I go to the gym which is six days a week.”

Stephanie saw a text pop up on her phone: “NO – this man is Alfred Tennyson. Yes, he is a jerk but his father is the CEO of Tennyson Equities. She CANNOT keep him.”

Julie knew how to take the fun out of everything. Perhaps her best match was Brian.

Stephanie texted back. “Fine. But he already knows what we did.”

Julie: Let him know that he will be safe from shrinking if he doesn’t tell anyone.
Stephanie: Ok

Stephanie was miffed. Julie was too much of a coward to care about real social justice. She just cared about her family’s stupid reputation.

“Oh”, said Stephanie awkwardly, “my boss told me that you can’t keep him.”

“That’s alright”, said Amy-2, “one night of this jerk under my foot is all I need.”

“I want you to meet my friend, Kevin.”

Amy-2 smiled down at Kevin and said, “nice to meet you, enjoying the show?”

Kevin turned red but then said, “yeah, good to see you deal with that jerk. We Asians need to stand together against that kind of hate.”

“I like Kevin”, said Amy-2, “can I keep him?”

“He’s not a pet. I’m growing him back to normal size tonight.”

“Aww”, said Amy-2 with a playful pout, “Kevin, you seem nice. My number is 646-234-5678 if you wanna go out. Now, I have a racist jerk to squish.”

Amy-2 continued torturing Alfred under her foot.

Stephanie and Kevin supposed a few more hours wouldn’t damage the Hornblower reputation.

Stephanie also wondered if Amy-2 would be a good girlfriend for Kevin. But she guessed Amy-2 was at least 25 and much too old for Kevin.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Let me know what you think in the reviews - a lot more to come!!

Linda's Surprise/Amy Shrinks Brian and Neha/Don Drumpf by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Linda has a surprise for Chad when she invites him over for a fun time.

Amy decides to shrink her boyfriend for fun and Neha for..well, you'll find out.

Don is investigating the disappearance of his father and half-sister. He meets Julie and Alex at a bar.

[POV: Chad]

Chad was excited about tonight. He received a surprising text from Linda.

Linda: Hey, Chad. I know it’s obvious that you like me – honestly, I like you too. 😊 Why don’t we meet up at my apartment? Maybe we can order pizza and watch a movie.

Chad: Sure, when do you wanna meet up 😉

Linda: Tonight. I’m feeling horny and need a big strong man to help me.

Chad: I’m on it!

Chad knew that Linda was playing hard to get. Who couldn’t resist his sexiness? Chad looked at himself in the mirror and gave each of his biceps a kiss. He was going to fuck a hot blonde tonight – sure, she was nerdy and seemed a little socially awkward, but didn’t change the fact that Linda was all hot. Chad had trouble covering up his erection right now.

He headed over to Linda’s apartment and knocked on the door.

Linda opened the door in all of her sexiness. She was only wearing a bra, panties, and glasses. Chad was pleasantly surprised Linda was showing off.

“Hey there, stud”, said Linda, “glad that you could make it on such notice. You seem awfully overdressed though.”

“I can change that whenever you like.”

“You really figured me out so quickly and I’m the shrink! I just couldn’t stand being away from you any longer.”

Linda then moved her body closer to Chad. She stretched out one of her arms and began rubbing Chad’s chest.

Chad was in bliss.

“Hold on”, said Linda, “I have a special surprise just for you.”

Linda giggled and went to her room.

Chad pictured the gorgeous Linda in his head. He was ready to fuck her brains out – she would be begging for more when they were done.

“Almost ready, big guy”, said Linda, “just need to find it!”

A condom?

Chad was ready for whatever. He saw Linda carrying a box with a grin on her face.

“Ooh, what’s inside, babe?”

“I just got this in the mail early today!” Linda giggled and opened the package.

Chad’s mood of arousal turned into one of horror when he recognized what was inside – shit, shit, he was played.

“What the hell are you doing with that thing”, asked Chad anxiously.

“I thought we could have some fun with it, you know.”

“Where did you get it?”

“A message was attached. Initials were SZ.”

Fucking bitch, thought Chad, why did Stephanie give it to Linda?

Linda quickly pressed a few buttons and pointed it at Chad.

Chad shrunk down to 1/60 his size instantly. He could only see Linda’s bare feet – the long and slender toes painted a modest yet sexy pink.

“My feet are like Julie’s”, said Linda, “so you’ll probably be used to this.”

Chad’s instinct was to run. But Linda’s foot was too large. She put her foot down on Chad. Chad could feel the soft and warm flesh take over his whole body. Chad thought he escaped this shit for good.

[POV: Neha]

Neha was ready to turn up the charm on Brian. She didn’t give a shit about Amy.

“Working on breaking the norms of reality”, asked Neha with a giggle.

“Way more boring than that”, said Brian, “I can promise you.”

“Stacy and I are total nerds at heart. We probably would find this exciting.”

“Stacy”, said Brian, “I must ask. Is your last name Bennett?”

“Yes. And I know you have collaborated with my father before. He mentioned you.”

“Dr. Richard Bennett is the most brilliant quantum physicist I know. He helped me be where I am today.”

“My father is a stockbroker”, interjected Neha, “small world by the way. Amy’s father does my father’s dry cleaning back in Cali!”

“My father was an alcoholic”, said Brian.

“So sorry to hear that”, said Neha sadly, “always sad to lose a parent.”

“I guess”, said Brian.

“I’m sure your whole family is proud of what you accomplished”, said Neha, “you’re so brainy and handsome!”

Neha saw Stacy roll her eyes.

“Yeah, rest of my family is proud, and I am proud of them.”

“You’re a good son, I can tell.”

“My twin sister and I had to kick our dad out when we were 10 to protect our mom.”

Neha wouldn’t have guessed that Brian had such a troubled childhood.

“I could only imagine how tough that was – and so cool that you’re a twin!”

Neha noticed that Amy was nowhere within her line of sight. Perfect, she could really put the charm on Brian. Neha played with her skirt a little bit to show her legs.

“What’s your field of study?”

“Computer Science! I’m at the top of my class, if you need a hacker, you can find me.”

Brian smirked. But Neha was willing to bet Brian was more skilled than her at computers. She was also probably only in the middle of her class since she didn’t bother to study but hacking was her favorite extracurricular activity.

Neha saw that Amy returned carrying a peculiar object.

“Hey guys”, said Amy, “Brian is really modest about this – but I thought I would show you two his finest invention.”

“No”, said Brian, “Stephanie has been a very bad influence on you, Amy! We are not showing my inventions to guests.”

Neha was impressed but she figured she would kill two birds with one stone.

“Yeah”, said Neha, “Brian invented it – not someone feeble-minded like you. If he wanted to show us his work. He would have done so.”

“Sure”, said Amy, “like you know anything about respect.”

“Puh-leese”, said Neha, “isn’t it better what I did? You might have never met Brian!”

“Actually I have Stephanie to thank, not you!”

Amy was fiddling with the invention. A blast of energy shot out at Neha and Brian. Neha was dwindling in size.

Neha was in total shock. She and Brian were only an inch tall! All Neha could see were Amy’s massive bare feet with toenails painted light blue.

[POV: Don]

Don Drumpf felt an obligation to his family. At times, it seemed like an inconvenience since neither his father nor his half-sister, Sophie, gave much of a shit about him. However, Don was determined to find out what happened to his father and Sophie. The media covered the Drumpf disappearances – well, it depends on the news channel you watched. Fox News and Newsmax would talk about his father and Sophie like they were demigods and Antifa probably kidnapped them. CNN and MSNBC showed some sympathy towards Sophie but they cheered the disappearance of a man they deemed hateful. Well, they weren’t wrong. His father was a very hateful man.

Don was living in Philadelphia these days and just finished law school at Penn. However, Don was going back and forth to NYC since Christmas. He made friends with a college kid named Kevin who was close friends with a girl named Stephanie who might be involved somehow. But instead Don decided to take the route of tracking a Hornblower. The Hornblowers were a very wealthy NYC family which seemed to know everything about everyone. Don stopped by a bar which he knew Julie, the youngest daughter, visited regularly.

Don walked to the barstool and ordered a Guinness. He saw his person of interest, Julie. Julie was a tall brunette who was dressed fashionably. There was another woman with Julie. She was an equally tall woman with black hair. Julie’s friend had an alluring beauty to her – one that he had a hard time resisting. Julie’s friend was also fashionable but he guessed her clothes were less than expensive than Julie’s.

Don walked over to the two ladies and said, “hey there, do you two come here often?”

“You’re certainly a new face around here”, said Julie.

“This is our favorite spot to hang and just be girls”, said Julie’s friend with a giggle, “you’re a handsome man – perhaps too handsome to be talking to us.”

Don shrugged. He took an instant liking to Julie’s friend. She had an aura of confidence to her – one that almost seemed masculine in nature.

“I’m Don by the way.”

“Julie.”

“Alex.”

“What kind of drinks do you ladies like? I’ll buy you some.”

“Sangria for me”, said Julie.

“I’ll have what you’re having”, said Alex with a wink.

“A Guinness. It is fairly strong.”

“I bet I can outdrink you, Donny boy.”

Don wanted to show off and tell Alex that it was on but he remembered why he was here. He needed to find more about his family’s disappearance.

“You’re almost as tall as me”, responded Don, “but probably 70 pounds lighter.”

“Really? No fat on you at all, Don.”

“I was just saying that you’re very skinny. And I have a football player’s frame.”

“I like the sound of that.”

Don ordered a sangria and a Guinness from the bartender. The three of them began to drink and just enjoy their time together. He needed the right time to ask.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Pleasing Her Goddesses/Roger's Surprise/Amy-2 by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Veronica is going all in pleasing her two goddesses.

Roger surprises Stephanie by returning to New York early.

Amy-2 wants to keep Kevin, Stephanie isn't happy about that.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was having the time of her life. She saw sandwiches between the delectable soles of Maria and Alicia. She kissed at the tan flesh and then the ebony flesh. Veronica felt like she was in heaven with these two goddesses having their way with her. They granted Veronica pleasure for her good behavior.

Veronica rolled her body between each of their feet. Of course, Maria was her one and only but Alicia was mighty sexy too – Alicia’s feet had lotion on them, they smelled like lilacs.

She then used both of her hands to knead at the massive soles as they continued to press onto Veronica’s delicate body. This could last forever.

After another five orgasmic minutes, the feet pulled away from Veronica’s body. Veronica was aroused 900%. She began to pleasure herself by furiously rubbing her clit.

“She really loves us, doesn’t she”, said Alicia from above.

“Yes, tiny Veronica is a foot fucking mistress!”

The two ladies laughed.

“I want all of you”, said Veronica panting, “I need both of you.”

Maria removed her panties and began to move Veronica towards her hungry pussy.

“She’s been waiting for you”, said Maria with a wink.

Veronica did not waste any time and began putting her whole body onto Maria’s slowly engorging clit. Maria moaned loudly and eagerly. This encouraged Veronica to keep going. After a year, Veronica had become an expert in pleasing her girlfriend.

Veronica embraced the clit. She rubbed it and licked it.

Maria was pleased and said, “that’s my good little pet.”

Veronica loved the results of her actions. Maria’s sexual discharge coated the tiny Veronica. Veronica eagerly started licking it off her body and made sure to swallow.

“Ahhhhh, chica. You’re so amazing! Now we shall have some fun with Alicia, huh?”

Veronica clapped her hands as Maria brought the tiny girl to Alicia’s pussy.

“All for me, huh”, asked Alicia with a laugh.

“Only for a little bit but have your way with our little friend.”

“My pussy has been waiting for you”, said Alicia with a moan. Veronica was unceremoniously pushed into Alicia’s massive vagina and rubbed all over. Alicia didn’t have quite as gentle of a touch as Maria but Veronica was still turned on that she could bring such pleasure to a goddess.

“Yessssss, little one”, said Alicia with a moan, “I want mooooooooore.” Alicia continued stimulating her body by rubbing Veronica on the clit. Veronica felt her body be smushed to unimaginable levels. A part of Veronica began to worry whether she could survive.

Veronica’s body was once again coated in a woman’s cum as it covered Veronica’s body.

“Give my clit a little kiss”, said Alicia with a laugh.

Veronica obeyed and kissed Alicia’s clitoris.

“That’s a good little pet. I don’t think I ever felt so satisfied in my life. I need to thank you Veronica and Maria for helping me realize that.”

“Sooo hot with you”, said Veronica licking the cum off her body.

[POV: Roger]

It was 5 AM in Venice. Roger was about to do something crazy. He knew his mother would be disappointed but he wanted to see Stephanie again. Sweet Stephanie. Roger had to admit one of his motives was out of concern. He listened to Stephanie talk about the fun she was having with Kevin as a tiny. It was obvious that Kevin had a thing for Stephanie and Stephanie wasn’t doing anything to stop lovesick Kevin – even if she was just being her bubbly, sweet self. Stephanie was also impulsive especially when she was upset. Roger calculated that the probability that Stephanie and Kevin would sleep together was 45% if he stayed another 3 days.

Essentially, Roger booked a ticket back to New York. It was taking off at 8 AM and would land at 5:30 PM or 11:30 AM EST. He went to the dining room where his mother was checking her phone and his father was reading the newspaper.

“Mom. Dad. I have something I need to bring up.”

“I saw the credit card charge”, said Roger’s dad nonchalantly, “we’re glad to have you here. But I know you miss Stephanie.”

“Oh dear”, said Roger’s mom, “this is tragic. But I suppose the more time you spend with Stephanie – the more you’ll see that she is not for you.”

“I care for her a lot, Mom.”

“She’s classless, immature and mercurial. Your last girlfriend, Veronica, was much better.”

“I told you. Veronica is a lesbian. She came out last year.”

“What about Julie Hornblower? She seemed very nice at graduation.”

“I’m with Stephanie now.”

“You’ll soon come to your senses.”

“Come on Sheila”, said Roger’s dad, “you were poor growing up – like Stephanie.”

“It’s not about wealth. It’s about maturity.”

“True”, said Roger’s dad, “you were born all grown up.”

“I gotta go”, said Roger, “I’ll see you both soon. Enjoy Venice.”

With that, Roger took his suitcase and waved goodbye to his parents. Roger sometimes wondered if his mom was right. Time would tell.

As Roger took a cab to the airport, he texted Stephanie.

Roger: Hey cutie, I have a surprise for you.

Stephanie: *barely can contain excitement*

Roger: I’m flying home early. Flight lands at JFK 11:30 AM EST.

Stephanie: <3 :D :D <3 YAYYYYY, LUV U SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Roger: Love you too. I missed you lots.

Stephanie: Same here, my sexy tiny!

Roger was excited about seeing Stephanie again. There was something alluring about her. Stephanie had an approach to life that was exciting. Stephanie really was just being herself which was something almost foreign to a guy like Roger who grew up in an extremely image-focused family.

And Roger was looking forward to being tiny again at Stephanie’s bare feet, it was always a fun time for both of them - was a weird thing to think, but he loved it.

Roger arrived at the airport. He was ready to have some fun with his sweet Stephanie. What could go wrong?

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was thrilled. Roger was returning to New York sooner than expected – he did love her! Kevin noticed Stephanie’s smile.

“Who was that texting you?”

“Roger is coming home early! He says his flight lands tomorrow morning at 11:30. Sadly, this means I have to grow you back soon.”

“No worries, Stephanie. I know how happy Roger makes you.”

“Oh yeah! But we can still enjoy tonight!”

Stephanie and Kevin watched as Amy-2 was now rolling Alfred between her soles.

“This tiny guy feels so good. I think I need someone to be my insole whenever I wear shoes. Oh, I can start wearing my sneakers without socks! I bet he would really remember that.”

“Umm”, said Stephanie, “as much as I’d love to give you eternal happiness with Alfred. My boss said that he needs to be grown back.”

Stephanie saw a smug grin on Alfred’s face.

“But”, continued Stephanie, “I can return with punishment whenever you’re caught being a racist dick or if you tell anyone about what happened.”

Alfred’s smug look turned into one of fear.

“One night was more than enough for me”, said Alfred, “I’ll do whatever you want. Just grow me back!”

“Can I have a little more time with him”, asked Amy-2.

“I suppose it wouldn’t hurt and I know my uptight boss will yell at me on the phone if she thinks differently.”

Amy-2 then put her foot on top of Alfred and sighed happily.

“I have another idea”, said Amy-2, “I heard you have some boyfriend of your own – right, Stephanie?”

“Umm yeah. Where are you going with this?”

“What if I were to take Kevin and make him my permanent tiny?”

Stephanie scowled. No way.

“Absolutely not! Kevin is one of my best friends and I would never give him away – especially to some random chick like you who doesn’t seem to give much of a shit about other people anyway.”

“You know nothing about me”, responded Amy-2 with anger and grinding her foot into the ground, “why don’t we ask Kevin? I saw the little guy ogling my feet over Alfred.”

“Yo”, said Kevin, “it’s fun watching you but Stephanie is right. I’m not a plaything. I just do this stuff on occasion with Stephanie.”

“I gave you my number!”

“Yeah but I thought you wanted me to be a potential boyfriend not just a permanent tiny at your feet.”

“You tinies sure do feel good at my feet but I guess I should go home if no one is going to be fun.” She kicked Alfred over to Stephanie with her foot and left the locker room.

“It’s okay”, said Stephanie to Kevin, “you can find someone way better than Amy-2.”

“I know you have ulterior motives for wanting me to date Julie but at least I know she’ll treat me decently.”

“Just give her a try. If it doesn’t work out, all is a-ok.”

Stephanie would have a little more fun with Kevin and Alfred.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Assertive Amy/Alex and Don/Plan Set in Motion by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Amy shows a more assertive side to Brian and Neha.

Alex and Don hit it off instantly. 

Stephanie grows back Kevin and Alfred. She calls it a night but Kevin is off to spend some time with Julie.

[POV: Brian]

Brian was taken aback by Amy’s actions. He could only watch with confusion as Amy looked down at him and Neha as Amy playfully curled her toes.

“Looks like I’m going to have some tinies to play with tonight”, said Amy, “Brian, I know you love my feet but wonder how Neha feels about them.”

“Bah”, said Neha, “not impressed. I have way sexier feet than you.”

Brian did notice Neha’s feet which were still in her high-heeled sandals. Brian’s personal preference was for Amy and her feet – but he did have to admit that Neha had very attractive feet too.

“If that’s all you got”, said Neha, “Brian will be mine soon enough.”

“Oh”, said Amy with a grin, “I got a lot more than that – but for now, I think it’s time for you to be quiet.”

Amy brought her foot down on Neha – smothering the tiny woman underneath Amy’s sole.

Brian looked up and saw that Stacy looked even more confused than he was. Stacy was wearing sneakers but perhaps that was for the best.

“Now, I’m going to chat with you, Brian”, said Amy, “I’m not angry with you since I know your ability to take in cues whether a woman is interested is basically nonexistent.”

“Not totally true, I know with you.”

“Not initially. It took a shrinking machine and Stephanie to even bring us together.”

“I didn’t think a woman as beautiful as you could be interested in a man like me.”

“You know how to flatter, Brian.”

Amy moved her foot closer to Brian and said, “I want you to kiss my toes.”

Brian knew Amy was working hard to gain more confidence, but this was really a big step forward.

Brian kissed each of Amy’s toes passionately and lovingly.

“Very good, Brian. Now I’ll make an observation about today.”

“I’m not completely boneheaded. I know you’re not fond of Neha – but why?”

“She comes over and flirts with you knowing full well that I am your girlfriend. You really didn’t know?”

“I honestly didn’t”, said Brian, “Neha and I just had a very nice discussion about MIT and our fields of study.”

Brian wasn’t lying. He still found it hard to believe any woman would be interested in her, even Amy at times.

“Well, I saw you two chatting when I came back with your laundry. Neha’s totally into you.”

With that, Amy grinded her foot with Neha under it.

“Amy”, said Brian, “you’re my one and only. You know that. Just because I talked to a woman outside of your own circle of friends doesn’t mean I’m flirting.”

“Of course, I believe you, sweetie! Now, have your way with my foot.”

Brian wasn’t about to hump Amy’s foot especially with Stacy watching – but he did continue to kiss and caress Amy’s foot. He was madly in love with her and no other woman was going to take him away. Brian just wished that he could convince Amy of that.

[POV: Alex]

Alex felt like she struck gold tonight by going out with Julie. There was this handsome and smart guy chatting up with her. Don didn’t mention anything about a girlfriend – so Alex assumed he was single or on the rocks with his significant other. Both of them drank their beers. Alex had to giggle as she watched Don struggle with drinking at Alex’s speed. It was okay, thought Alex. She didn’t want a heavy drinker anyway. Alex was terrified of telling Don that she was trans. She wanted to be honest but didn’t want to scare Don away.

“Donny, it’s ok”, said Alex laughing, “you can admit that I won. Ability to hold insane amounts of liquor is not even in the top 100 of traits that women look for in a man.”

“Alright. I’ll admit that you won”, said Don putting down his drink with a sigh of relief, “I’m more of a one-beer kind of guy.”

“That wasn’t so hard.”

Alex then stretched out her legs accentuating how long and slender her legs were. She also showed off her large feet – at a size 13, her feet were large with her toes polished a tantalizing red.

Don was definitely looking at her legs, success!

“So what do you do for a living”, asked Don.

“Besides finding hot guys at bars, I just graduated law school.”

“Me too! Which law school?”

“NYU. You?”

“I graduated from Penn.”

“Did you find a job in NYC?”

“In Philly but my family lives here – so I am in the area a lot.”

“That’s cool. No city in the world quite like New York!”

“Indeed. Cheers?”

“You can handle another drink?”

“Just a sip but yes I can handle that much.”

Alex laughed as the two raised their glasses and drank their beers.

“Hate to sound like a jerk but I don’t think I ever met a woman who could hold her liquor like you.”

This would have been the perfect transition for Alex to admit that she was trans but she was too scared to bring it up.

“I partied a little too much in college. And I’m not exactly a shortie.”

“I know”, said Don, “but you must weigh only 135 pounds at most.”

“Embarrassed to say this but I was a fat girl growing up but I worked my butt off to slim down.”

“It’s alright. We all have our own struggles.”

The way Don said that, Alex knew there was some trouble in Don’s past – worse than hers.

Alex noticed that Julie was just looking at her phone. However, Julie gave Alex a thumbs up. She noticed Alex’s flirting with Don.

“If you ever want to talk about anything, I’m all ears. I know we just met but something about you.”

“I’m feeling the same way. Can’t explain it but definitely some good chemistry going on.”

Alex then put her hand on Don’s shoulder, “maybe it’s your amazing physique.”

Don laughed.

“You got a perfect figure yourself!”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was so happy that Roger was coming back sooner.

For now, Stephanie was just enjoying some time with Kevin and Alfred at her feet. It was midnight and they were the only ones in the gym locker room.

Kevin was caressing her right foot. Her little friend was really becoming an expert at worshipping her foot. He was putting his whole body into giving Stephanie an amazing and focused foot massage.

Alfred wasn’t quite as good but he seemed scared out of his mind from his experience with Amy-2. Stephanie grinned. She was much nicer than Amy-2.

“You both are making my feet happy and thus making me happy!”

“I would do anything for you, Stephanie”, said Kevin kissing Stephanie’s foot.

Stephanie felt tingles of pleasure rush through her body. She was in love with the tinies.

“Ummm”, said Alfred, “so, I have no idea how you found me.. but.. if I am um…uh..”

“More respectful to people.”

“Yeah that. I won’t have to do any of this again. Especially with Amy?”

“Definitely! It’s an easy thing to do – well at least to me.”

Alfred gave Stephanie’s toe a kiss and said, “I will never make racist or sexist comments ever again.”

“Perfect! Now it’s time to grow you two back. I’m glad clothes shrink with you two.”

“I do need a change though. I could feel the sweat of that…”

“Bitch. It’s okay. I know she’s a bitch. Anyone who treats Kevin like an object is crap in my book. I have an idea!”

Stephanie: Hey Jules. Growing back Kevin and Alfred. But could you bring some clothes for Alfred? What he’s wearing is sweaty.

Julie: Sure. Mauricio is on his way.

“All covered, Alfred!”

Julie: When you grow Kevin back, tell him to get on the copter. I want to see him tonight. Alex has been flirting with some guy all night anyway.

Stephanie: I’ll ask Kevin but I’m sure he’ll say yes!

“Hey Kevin”, said Stephanie, “you’re up for a night at the bar?”

“Really?”

“Julie and Alex are there. Julie wants you to stop by.”

“Alright, will do this for you.”

 “You’re too sweet. From what I hear, Julie is kinkier than she looks by the way.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

With that, Stephanie grew Kevin and Alfred to their normal sizes. The three of them headed out where they saw the helicopter piloted by Mauricio.

Stephanie saw a package with Alfred’s clothes which she handed to him. Alfred took the package and ran off.

“Kevvy, just wanted to say that I had a really fun time with you!”

“Yeah, me too girl! You sure you don’t want to join me?”

“I’m pooped and besides Roger is flying in tomorrow morning.”

“Told you that he cares about you.”

“You’re right sometimes, Kevin.”

Stephanie and Kevin hugged.

“Tell me all about Julie!”

“I’ll give all the dirty details”, said Kevin with a laugh.

“PG is good too”, responded Stephanie with a smirk.

“PG-13.”

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Also I'm not 100% sure yet how certain characters will end up in Nail Salon II.
Particularly whether the story will end with [Stephanie/Roger, Julie/Kevin] or [Stephanie/Kevin, Julie/Roger]. 
Let me know if you have any preferences. Otherwise, I'll probably just figure it out as I continue writing the story. Honestly, no decision yet.
Other option is that I might even write some other guy for Julie lol.

Butt Suspicion/Night at the Bar/Amy's In Control by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Maria and Alicia have fun with Veronica and their butts - but Maria is suspicious of Alicia.

Just some fun at the bar with Julie, Alex, Don, and Kevin.

Amy continues to show her more dominant side and leaves Neha with Stacy

[POV: Maria]

Maria was having a wonderful time with Alicia and Veronica. Right now, Maria was kissing Alicia while Veronica was trapped inside her butt. Veronica’s squirming was really getting Maria aroused. However, Maria was nervous by the look in Alicia’s eye. Alicia seemed to be the possessive type and one who might want Veronica to all herself.

“I think you had enough time with tiny chica Veronica”, said Alicia after their long kiss, “my butt is hungry for some stimulation too.”

“Veronica is my girlfriend”, said Maria frankly, “I decide when it’s time for you to play with her too.”

“Ooh, someone is a little jealous of me – come on, keep kissing me, Maria.”

Maria did enjoy kissing Alicia. The two of them continued their long and passionate kiss. Veronica must have known something sexy was going on outside of Maria’s buttocks because the squirming became more passion-filled.

“Tiny Veronica must be loving all of this”, whispered Maria.

“Wait till she sees my big booty”, said Alicia, “come on. I have the best booty!”

Maria sighed. Alicia was sexy but something about her was off.

“Fine. Fine”, said Maria reluctantly, “you can have butt time with her.”

Maria pulled Veronica outside of her asshole and gave Veronica to Alicia.

“Hello, little one”, said Alicia, “ready for some fun with a sexy lady?”

“Two sexy ladies in one night”, said Veronica with a smirk, “it’s a dream come true for me.”

With that, Alicia pushed Veronica inside her butt and began to loudly moan. It seemed like Veronica was hitting all of the right places. Alicia then showed off her ass to Maria. Alicia did have a gorgeous and large booty.

Maria slapped the booty which made Alicia shudder with arousal. Maria then kissed Alicia’s ass seeing tiny Veronica inside.

“I’ll keep you safe from Alicia”, whispered Maria with a giggle.

After about a half hour of fun, the three of them decided that it was time to head for bed. Maria seductively pulled Veronica out of Alicia’s butt and placed her on a pile of tissues on the countertop.

“Alicia and I are going to sleep together tonight”, said Maria with a wink, “I hope that’s ok with you.”

“I guess so”, responded Veronica with a roll of her eyes, “but I get double time with you tomorrow.”

“Of course!”

“I dunno”, said Alicia, “I love Veronica so much that I don’t know if I can stay away from her.”

Okay, Alicia was acting kind of weird. Maria was getting nervous. She would need to keep a close eye on Alicia.

“Good night, sexy Veronica”, said Maria blowing a kiss.

“Good night, my sexy Maria”, said Veronica returning the kiss.

Maria and Alicia went to bed and spooned for a bit. After that, they both closed their eyes ready for shuteye. Maria was exhausted. A part of her didn’t trust Alicia but she was too tired to really think things through. She would figure this out in the morning.

[POV: Don]

Don never met a woman quite like Alex. She was beautiful, witty and down-to-earth. However, Don needed to remember his main goal – he needed to find out information on his family. Julie was in her own world with her cell phone.

“I really hope I can get to see you again”, said Don.

“Agreed 100%”, said Alex, “it’s been really great getting to know you!”

“We click so well. Unfortunately, I have my own set of troubles I’m dealing with.”

“Like what?”

Don decided he would open to Alex.

“Two people I know have become completely missing persons.”

“Really”, asked Alex with concern.

“My father and half-sister just kind of disappeared out of nowhere last year. And I’ve been looking to investigate. Sometimes I don’t even know why, since neither of them have ever given a shit about me.”

“They’re your family”, said Alex, “I’m sure they love you. Besides, all I see is that you’re a loyal son and brother.”

“I appreciate that, Alex. They both live in New York. So honestly, a big reason I’m here is to see if I can find them.”

Don looked over at Julie.

“You think Julie knows something”, asked Alex.

“She is a Hornblower. One of the City’s most powerful families more than..” Don stopped himself short. He was nervous about admitting that he was a Drumpf to Alex. His last name earned him scorn with certain types of people even though he barely knew his father growing up.

Suddenly, Julie turned around and said, “my date is stopping by.”

“I didn’t know you had a date, that was fast”, responded Alex.

“Yeah. Was texting with Kevin and we decided to try a date.”

“Funny seeing you date a short Asian guy, sorry.”

Short Asian guy. Was this Kevin Liang? Small world, his drinking buddy.

“Kind of random but I might know him.”

“You know Kevin?”

“Kevin Liang? Freshman at Columbia. Yeah, we hang out at Mulligan’s sometimes.”

With that, Kevin showed up.

Kevin was shocked to see Don.

“Yo bro! Funny running into you here. But not surprised to see you with two sexy tall ladies.” Kevin and Don did a bro hug.

“Impressed you’re dating a Hornblower”, whispered Don.

“Friend of a friend”, responded Kevin with a wink.

“Got it.”

“Oh, there’s my Kevvy”, said Julie with enthusiasm. Julie gave Kevin a big hug. Don was amused that Julie towered over her new date.

“This is going to be quite the night”, said Julie sipping on her sangria, “also if you’re up to it – stop by my penthouse 2 PM tomorrow. Kevin, we’ll have some fun. Don, I know you are here looking for some answers and I might be able to help you with that.”

Alex looked confused but then said, “hey Jules, alright if I hang out there too?”

“Absolutely, the four of us will have a marvelous time!”

Don didn’t know what to make of Julie’s statement but he did want to see Alex again.

[POV: Amy]

Amy loved the rush of power she felt from having Neha trapped under one of her feet and Brian worshipping the other foot. Amy felt like she was finally getting her revenge on Neha over what happened in high school. Yes, Amy was now with a great guy – but she could never forgive Neha for stealing Josh from her. And hell, Neha was now trying to do the same with Brian.

Amy grinded her petite foot on Neha’s body and felt the energy flow through her body. This was amazing beyond belief.

Stacy was watching Amy with shock. Honestly, Amy was surprised at herself too but she was fed up with Neha’s antics.

“I know this might all seem bizarre to you”, said Amy to Stacy.

“I am shocked”, said Stacy, “first of all, people can shrink? But the even bigger surprise is seeing you take on this role. Having my roommate and friend underneath your foot.”

“My friend Stephanie taught me this but tiny people feel great underneath your feet. Maybe you want to give it a try?”

Stacy shook her head nervously and then quipped, “my feet are probably way less pleasant than your cute feet.”

“You think my feet are cute”, asked Amy with a blush.

“They’re so dainty and well-pedicured.”

“I agree with Stacy”, said Brian who was currently massaging Amy’s foot.

“You both are so sweet”, said Amy, “my genius boyfriend invented the shrinking machine which makes all of this possible!”

“She’s overexaggerating”, said Brian to Stacy, “I’m not a genius.”

“You must be if you literally figured out how to change the size of objects!”

“It took years of hard work and study.”

Amy was relishing the feeling of having Neha squirm underneath her sole but she didn’t want to make that clear to Brian or Stacy. Amy thought that Stacy must have seen her as a monster already for having Neha underfoot.

“Maybe you want to try interacting with a tiny person too”, said Amy to Stacy.

“I don’t think that’s for me. I’ll just observe.”

“A year ago, I would have said the same thing. But all of this happened and now Brian and I love playing with the shrinking machine. I think it helped me become more confident in myself.”

“Brian, not taking your girl away”, said Stacy with a laugh, “but I have to admit this is hot.”

“Go ahead and play with Neha”, said Amy lifting her foot off Neha. Neha was holding her nose and groaning.

“You’re sure you want to abandon our guests”, asked Brian.

“To be with you. I wouldn’t call it abandonment. Just giving them some time alone.”

“This woman is horrible”, said Neha, “Brian, I’m much nicer!”

Amy shook her head and chuckled. She then picked up Neha and placed her in Stacy’s palm.

“You two have some fun. We’ll back soon to grow Neha back.”

With that, Amy picked up Brian and then rushed to their room for some fun times.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews! More to come!!

Brian and Amy/Missing Veronica by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian and Amy have some fun. Amy also tells Brian more about her problems with Neha.

Maria wakes up to her worst nightmare... 

[POV: Brian]

Brian had to admit that he was in awe of his goddess girlfriend. Most of the time, she was meek. But she showed total dominance over Neha.

“You know that I have no interest in Neha, right”, said Brian.

“I do. But I still worry at times that she’ll take you away from me”, responded Amy.

“Definitely not! Because I have you to protect me.”

Amy smiled and began to stroke Brian’s body with a finger.

She then said, “if you’re up to it, you can show both of my feet some love.”

It was no secret how attracted Brian was to Amy’s feet.

Amy sat on the floor with her soles facing inward. Brian didn’t waste any time and rushed over to her delectable soles.

Brian began to worship Amy’s feet making sure to get every millimeter of the sensitive flesh. The stimulus made Amy moan.

“I love you so much, Brian”, said Amy as she closed her soles around Brian’s body. Brian was completely smothered by Amy’s feet. He continued to kiss and rub the sole of her right foot. Since the two of them started dating, Amy made sure that her feet were perfect for Brian. And they were, soft and sexy!

“That feels soooooo good”, said Amy from above, “I’m always impressed by your technique.”

That was all Brian needed to stay motivated. He could feel his arousal but he didn’t want to start going without Amy’s permission.

“I never get tired of how much you love my feet”, said Amy, “feel free to do anything you want to make them and you happy. That will make me happy!”

That was Brian’s green light. He still was wearing jeans and underwear but he began rubbing his body on Amy’s soft, pleasant and ‘petite’ sole.

Brian thrusted onto Amy’s sole but then she pulled her feet away from Brian.

Amy looked down at Brian and said, “take off your pants and undies. I think you’ll enjoy it more.”

Brian didn’t refuse her request. He was then sandwiched again between Amy’s feet.

Brian began making love to Amy’s foot as he rubbed his cock on her perfect sole and kissed it without abandon. Brian thought about what Amy did with Neha – for some reason, that turned him on even more even though he loved Amy’s sweet disposition. Perhaps the fact that it was so unlike her made it sexier.

“I love you so much, Brian”, said Amy, “you make me and my feet so happy!”

Brian was ready to orgasm all over her foot. He used willpower to hold it in for another minute. He didn’t want this to end. But it became too much and Brian came on Amy’s expansive sole.

Amy was an expert at knowing when Brian was finished and instantly moved her foot away from Brian.

“How did I do”, asked Amy.

“Perfect as always, sweetheart”, said Brian kissing her foot.

“I am curious about something. What’s up with you and Neha?”

[POV: Amy]

Amy wasn’t surprised by Brian’s question. She hoped her incidents with Neha back in high school would have been gone forever. However, fate has a funny way of making things work out.

“I suppose you deserve to know but I don’t have to worry about losing you to Neha, right? She’s smarter than me and already sees herself as a goddess.”

“You sell yourself too short, babe. And you are my only goddess. You only need to tell me if you’re comfortable doing so.”

“No. I do want to explain everything. You are my first boyfriend but not my first crush.”

Brian nodded.

“There was a guy I knew since elementary school named Josh. We were also next-door neighbors. Josh and I were best friends. He was one of the only people who understood me. I was even more shy back then. We flirted a little bit on and off in high school and even went on a pseudo-date or two. But Neha decided she wanted Josh for herself. She took the forward approach of asking Josh to prom. He said yes. Neha knew that Josh and I were close. But she was always snotty towards me in high school, her family is rich and she loved bragging about that. I always felt like Neha went after Josh as a slight against me. I know that sounds crazy but they broke up after two months and Neha seemed happiest just rubbing it in my face that she was dating Josh. Was a really bad situation. Josh then decided he liked me better but honestly I just couldn’t after the whole thing with Neha. So that’s kind of why we don’t get along. We blame each other for not having Josh.”

“So sorry to hear that, Amy. I could gather that Neha is a go-getter.”

“That’s putting it lightly.”

“What happened with Josh?”

“Oh, he met a girl freshman year at Berkeley. And they’ve been steady since.”

“I’m just glad I met you”, said Brian with a chuckle. He kissed Amy’s toes.

Amy loved how sweet her sometimes-tiny boyfriend was.

She then wiggled her toes teasing Brian.

“I wish I could keep you between my toes forever. That’s where you belong!”

“And I would be happy to stay there.”

Amy heard her phone vibrate. She was curious so she had to walk away from Brian and check.

Stephanie: Hey Amy, change of plans! Roger’s coming home early – could you and Brian be at New York tomorrow night for my birthday bash? Still at the Nail Salon!

Amy: I’ll have to check with Brian but I’ll definitely be there 😊

Stephanie: Ok 😉 can’t wait to see you!!

Amy walked back to Brian.

“Hey Brian, Stephanie moved her birthday bash to tomorrow night. Roger is returning early. Will you join me?”


“Fine”, said Brian with a sigh, “the things I do with you.”

“Thank you”, cheered Amy blowing Brian a kiss.

Things were always interesting when Stephanie Zhao was involved.

[POV: Maria]

Maria was exhausted after her rendezvous with Veronica and Alicia. She didn’t even bother to cuddle with Alicia and fell asleep right away.

Maria opened her eyes. It still looked dark outside. Maria was about to fall asleep again but she moved her arms forward and noticed that the other side of the bed felt empty. Maybe Alicia just got out of bed to use the bathroom. Maria was too tired to think much of it and fell asleep again.

Maria opened her eyes again and saw that the clock showed 3:00 AM. It was still too early.

Maria stretched her arms again and noticed no one was in bed again. That was odd. Wait a minute?

With that, Maria instantly jumped out of bed. The bathroom door was wide open and Alicia was nowhere to be found. Hmm, perhaps Alicia decided to sneak off without saying goodbye to Maria or Veronica. Maria became worried. What if? Oh shit…

Maria ran to the countertop with the tissues on it and noticed that Veronica was no longer there. Maria screamed. She rushed through the condo trying to find her tiny Veronica. What the hell? Shit, that bitch fucking didn’t.

Maria saw a tiny cell phone plugged into a tiny charger. There was no way that Veronica would be able to contact Maria. This was terrible. Maria was ready to break down and cry. Bitch Alicia actually did this – she took Veronica away for herself. Maria had Alicia’s number but she had no idea where Alicia lived.

Maria would get Veronica back one way or another. She was distraught but knew that Alicia would pay dearly for her mistakes once Maria found her.

Maria made one last effort to see if Veronica might have just been misplaced somewhere. At least, stupid Alicia bitch didn’t take the shrinking machine. Maria would shrink Alicia down to microscopic size when she was done with her. First, Maria needed to find Alicia and Veronica.

Maria knew someone super smart who might be able to help her track Alicia.

Maria: Hey Brian, sorry to bother you so early. But major emergency!

After 5 minutes, no response. Shit, he must be playing tiny games with his girlfriend.

She sent Amy a text.

Maria: Tell Brian to contact me. Need help with some technical.
Amy: Ok

After a few more minutes.

Brian: What’s the emergency?

Maria: Please don’t tell anyone – but Veronica is missing :(  I think I know who took her. Going to give you a number. Can you track the phone?

Brian: Might take me a few hours but what’s the number. I really hope Veronica is ok.

Maria: Me too. Bitch is Alicia Steele. Her # is 718-342-5343.

Brian: I’ll let you know as soon as I can track her location.

Maria: Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

Maria sighed. She saw a text from Stephanie.

Stephanie: Hey, can you make it to my party tomorrow night?
Maria: Maybe. I’ll keep you posted.

End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Alicia the Goddess/Curious Neha/Heart-to-Heart by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Alicia tortures Veronica. Can Maria rescue Veronica?

Neha is curious about exploring Stacy more in her tiny size.

Sophie is worried about her father and has a heart-to-heart talk with Xue.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was terrified. She was taken away by Alicia in the middle of the night. Veronica never felt so helpless in her life. She was unceremoniously placed in Alicia’s purse and brought to wherever she lived. Veronica knew that Maria would do everything in her power to save her – but Veronica knew she was in hell now. Veronica was in full panic mode. She prayed that she would be found and rescued sooner rather than later.

The purse was opened. Veronica saw Alicia’s evil grinning face.

“This worked out nicely”, said Alicia, “I now have a tiny person of my very own!”

“This isn’t going to end well for you!”

“How bold of a tiny woman like you to say something like that to your new goddess.”

Alicia pushed Veronica down with her finger to display dominance.

“I think we can have a little fun before going back to sleep”, continued Alicia, “now, your goddess needs a foot massage.”

Veronica was taken out of the purse and brought to Alicia’s bare feet.

Alicia wiggled her toes. She then brought her big toe in the air and put it on the ground – moving it back and forth on the carpet.

“Worship my feet, pet.”

Veronica knew she didn’t have a choice. She rushed over to Alicia’s foot and began licking every bit of the foot. She could taste and smell the lotion Alicia applied.

“I can certainly get used to this. Having a pet who knows her place. Serving her goddess.”

Veronica was crying. She didn’t want this to be her life. Unlike with Maria, Veronica didn’t feel arousal -only fear.

“I hope you get used to this. But even if you don’t, you’re still mine.”

Veronica chose to not respond. She just continued hoping for much better days.

Veronica could hear Alicia’s shameless moans as Veronica continued her work on Alicia’s foot. Veronica was admittedly impressed by how immaculate Alicia’s foot was – even though she was now the enemy. Veronica knew this was bad. All she could think about was Maria and how badly she wanted to be with her.

“And by the way”, continued Alicia, “Maria doesn’t know where I live – so she won’t be able to find you so easily. You think I’m ever going to contact that bitch ever again? I wanted you, Veronica.”

Veronica didn’t respond. She knew that Maria would never give up.

“You are a good foot slave”, said Alicia, “now it is time for you to serve another body part.”

Veronica didn’t like the sound of this. She was brought up to Alicia’s hungry vagina. Alicia began to slowly rub Veronica on the vaginal lips.

“Mmmm, I think I am going to get used to this.”

Veronica could only cry as she was tortured against Alicia’s pussy. The clitoris was found. Veronica couldn’t move. She was brought up to the clitoris and tortured. After a few moments, Veronica was covered in Alicia’s sexual discharge. Veronica hoped she would get her revenge.

[POV: Neha]

Neha and Stacy stared awkwardly at each other.

“This is fucked up”, said Neha shaking her head.

“You must have been really mean to Amy for her to act like that.”

“She’s not a nice person. She’s shy but not nice.”

“I’ve known you since freshman year, Neha. I know how you can be.”

“What? Are you going to start torturing me under your feet too? Amy encouraged the idea!”

Stacy blushed and said, “I think you’ve been through enough tonight. We can just hang out until Amy comes back.”

Neha shrugged and said, “Guess it’s best-case scenario.”

Neha couldn’t help but curious to see more of Stacy’s body when she was 60 times her size.

“But”, said Neha, “I wouldn’t mind seeing more of your body. Might be an interesting experience.”

Neha knew that Stacy didn’t have a pedicure, but Stacy had gorgeous hands. A woman with gorgeous hands typically had gorgeous feet.

“Hold on”, said Stacy, “you want to see more of my body when you’re so small.”

“You can start by taking off your shoes and socks. I would love to see your feet at my size.”

“This is an interesting turn of events but okay I’ll do it.”

Neha knew deep down why she was excited but she thought back to her parents scolding her for flirting with and showing an interest in girls. Neha knew she was a lesbian at heart – but she shut down that part of her and forced herself to be more into guys. Neha knew Stacy was an open and proud lesbian.

Stacy took off her shoes and socks revealing a pair of cocoa-skinned feet. They were plain looking but had a natural sexiness to them with long toes and with high arches.

“Your feet are super sexy, Stacy.”

“Guys have never complimented my feet before.”

“In case, you haven’t noticed – I’m not a guy.”

Stacy chuckled at that. Neha walked over to one of Stacy’s feet and began massaging the foot with her whole body. Neha noticed that the skin was a little rough but nothing that moisturizer and/or a PedEgg couldn’t fix. Neha enjoyed this a lot.

Suddenly, another pair of bare feet showed up – Amy.

“I see you two are having a lot of fun”, said Amy with a giggle.

Stacy pulled her feet away in embarrassment. Neha glared at Amy, she was ruining their fun!

“Oh, just wanted to let you both know that Brian and I are going to New York tomorrow for my best friend’s birthday party. You two are invited!”

“No”, said Neha curtly, “we have plans.”

“I can totally go”, said Stacy.

Neha crossed her arms. Really?

“I guess it’s time to grow you back, Neha.” With that, Amy grew Neha back to her normal size.

“We are playing with the shrinking machine”, said Amy, “so tomorrow night is your chance!”

“I’m curious”, said Stacy.

“Fine, I’ll go too.”

“Great”, cheered Amy, “meet us at 3 PM to go to NYC!”

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie opened her eyes. Her father was nowhere to be found. He really made a run for it. Sophie was very worried about her daddy. Daddy was putting himself in danger. Yes, this was the world where people got tortured in PedEggs but at least Xue never tried to kill them.

Sophie couldn’t lose her daddy too. Losing her mother was hard enough. The one thing that kept Sophie strong was knowing that her daddy was by her side – even though the whole situation was fucked up. Sophie was overwhelmed with emotion and began to cry. Her father could be dead for all she knew.

A light turned on. Xue. Sophie saw Xue look down at her with concern.

“Why are you crying?”

“My daddy ran away. He escaped and now he’s in that big, scary world by himself”, said Sophie tearfully, “what if he’s in trouble? Why couldn’t you and your brat daughter just grow us back?”

“You did try to kill my daughter a year ago. So Stephanie wouldn’t let me grow you back. I’ve been training you and Ronald for past year.”

“Now my daddy is probably dead. He is so brave but sometimes foolish. Daddy said he would find a way to get me and him back to normal size. But the easiest way is for you to do it.”

“I don’t have copy”, said Xue, “and you know why I mad at your father?”

“It was an accident”, said Sophie, “yeah, maybe my daddy cut costs a little too much – but it wasn’t like he murdered your husband in cold blood.”

“He no care about safety of workers. Steal husband from me and father from Stephanie.”

Sophie could sense the sadness in Xue’s voice. She knew it devastated Xue. Sophie saw pictures of Xue and her husband – Xue used to be a slim and gorgeous woman who took care of herself. Even if Xue was some poor lady from China, Sophie’s sorority would have sought out Xue because of her beauty. Now, Xue looked like she aged 25 years when her husband only died 10 years before.

“I’m sorry about your husband’s death”, said Sophie.

“Thank you. I know you are. I mad at your father, yes. But I hope he is ok.”

“He is strong-willed like me. A survivor but I still worry.”

“You are a good bug girl”, said Xue, “I see how much you care for your father and it shows me you have heart.”

Sophie looked up at Xue still with tears in her eyes. The last person who told Sophie that she was good was her mother.

“Thank you. I don’t know what to say.”

“No need to say anything. It only 5 AM. You can sleep more and I wake you when time for work.”

“You have heart too”, said Sophie.

“I’ll see you soon.”

With that, Xue left and turned off the light.

Sophie was shocked but she was starting to care for and admire Xue.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.
Let me know what you think in the reviews!!

I have 20 more chapters for Nail Salon II and am already thinking about Nail Salon III.

A lot more to come with the Nail Salon series overall.

Stephanie and Roger by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Roger returns from Venice.

Stephanie and Roger have some fun times before planning Stephanie's birthday party.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie woke up in a particularly good mood. Her boyfriend was coming home today! Stephanie needed to look her sexiest for Roger. She rushed to her closet to pick out the best outfit she could find. Stephanie found a cute pink summer dress. She loved how it matched her nail polish. Stephanie felt her doubts about everything go away. Roger came home early for her! Stephanie was holding the most amazing birthday party at the nail salon. She was going to see her best friend Amy earlier than expected. Life was good for Stephanie!

Stephanie checked her phone for the time and saw that it was already 10:30. She needed to get ready quickly. Stephanie rushed in the shower and playfully imagined that tiny Roger was with her. Stephanie felt aroused just thinking of Roger playing with her feet and being brought to her aroused genitalia. She had a fun afternoon planned with Roger before the big birthday party. Stephanie finished up her shower and brushed her teeth.

Stephanie then got into her outfit – most important parts being the pink dress and her flip flops with rhinestones on the straps. She loved how her feet looked in the sandals wiggling her toes – soon Roger might be between those toes.

Stephanie offered to pick Roger up at the airport but he insisted on meeting her at the apartment – apparently, it wasn’t “worth the commute” on her part. Stephanie disagreed with that sentiment but she figured it was best to do what Roger wanted. He must have put up a fight with his mother to come home early.

Stephanie could hardly contain her excitement. She was texting a bunch of people back and forth. Most were responding but no response from Maria. Stephanie did find this odd – she hoped all was okay with Maria.

Stephanie then kept looking at herself in the mirror making sure she looked perfect for Roger. What if he met some cute woman in Italy or if Julie was putting her clutches into Roger. It was so obvious that Julie wanted him. Well, rich girl wasn’t getting her way this time!

The door opened and Roger was there.

Stephanie ran to Roger and gave him a big hug.

“I missed you so so so much, Roger! Thank you for coming home early.”

Stephanie and Roger kissed.

“Good to be back with you”, said Roger, “I missed you too.”

“Things just weren’t the same without you!”

“You look beautiful by the way.”

“Thank you so much, babe. You’re the sweetest. And you’re my handsome man.”

“I try my best.”

“Did you sleep well on the plane?”

“I actually slept most of the flight. Didn’t want to waste a moment when seeing you.”

“I have some great ideas! Just watch me.”

Stephanie giggled as she pulled out the shrinking machine and shrunk Roger down to an inch tall. She loved seeing her boyfriend dwindle down in size next to her feet.

“My feet might have missed you more than me”, said Stephanie playfully wiggling her toes, “you like my shoes.”

“Fancy crystals.”

“Yes they make my feet part of royalty”, said Stephanie with a smile, “but now they want to be touching you.”

Stephanie took off one of her flip-flops and hovered her foot over Roger. Roger knew what was going to happen and he certainly didn’t resist.

Stephanie put her foot on Roger. Feeling his body on her sole really made Stephanie happy. Her sensitive foot took in his inch-tall body. She missed Roger a lot but at least she had fun with Kev.. no, she couldn’t think about him, Roger was her one and only.

Roger was amazing on her foot. Stephanie loved every second of having her tiny boyfriend underfoot. She then switched feet putting Roger under her other foot. Stephanie was a lucky woman that Roger loved her feet as much as she did.

After a few more moments of sole-on-body contact, Stephanie lifted her foot off Roger.

“I think my toes want to play with you next”, said Stephanie with a smile.

Stephanie took Roger by the bed and she sat down. She then used her long and slender toes to pick up Roger and then felt his body between her toes. This felt better than anything or anyone else she could have between her toes. Stephanie was always the girl who couldn’t keep her shoes on for long and played with something between her toes – a pen cap for example. It was an easy way to identify foot fetishists in high school and college.

“How are you doing, Roger”, asked Stephanie.

“Just another day in heaven with my giantess girlfriend”, responded Roger, “I can’t believe we have been dating for almost a year.”

“Time does fly. Now I’m going to make you fly!”

Stephanie lifted her foot off the ground with Roger in between toes. She had her leg outstretched. Stephanie could see tiny Roger and she blew him a kiss. If Roger could move his arms, he would have returned the kiss.

“Not flying you back to Venice though unless I can go with you!”

“Funniest thing is how my mom was ok with me leaving.”

“Do tell.”

“She said that the more time I spend with you, the quicker I’d want to break up with you!”

“But I’m addicting, you can’t stop me.”

“I know”, said Roger kissing Stephanie’s toes.

“You’ve been quite good at pleasing me, little man”, said Stephanie with a wink, “perhaps, it is my turn to please you.”

Stephanie let Roger have a look under her dress revealing that she did cum a little bit from their playtime.

“Whatever you like, Stephanie.”

“Oh, I think I know exactly what I want to do with you! Are you ready?”

“Ready with whatever you want to do with me.”

Stephanie first lifted Roger between her toes a couple more times. She loved Roger and she knew Roger loved her back.

“Now, I’m going to show you sexy times.”

[POV: Roger]

Roger knew Stephanie long enough to know that she would bring sexy times.

Stephanie picked Roger up and gently removed all his clothes.

“There’s my tiny hunk”, said Stephanie, “now what to do with your body.”

Roger was already getting hard from looking at his gorgeous girlfriend magnified 60 times in size.

Stephanie gently rubbed one of her fingers on Roger’s penis which caused him to become more aroused.

“Now I’m going to bring you down by my feet. Stay still and let me do my job.”

Roger certainly would. Stephanie had both of her feet in the air. She seductively wiggled her toes and scrunched her soles. Roger loved how powerful and majestic Stephanie’s bare feet looked from above. She then slowly moved one of her feet towards Roger. She teased Roger by bringing one of her toes right by his dick but then moving the foot away. Roger was getting so hard that he instinctively put one of hands on his dick.

“Oh, don’t cum yet – I’m coming soon.”

“I’ll be patient”, responded Roger dryly removing his hand.

After another moment of teasing, Stephanie brought her foot back down on Roger’s body. She lightly rubbed her big toe on Roger’s dick. The soft and warm skin brought Roger to ecstasy. He didn’t know how long he would last. Stephanie was just using one toe and it was causing Roger to be fully aroused. She would sometimes lightly press her toe down on his dick letting her know that she knew what she was doing. Roger definitely couldn’t hold himself much longer. He tried to keep this going on for as long as possible.

“I’m determined to make you squirt”, said Stephanie with a smile, “can I make it happen?”

Roger was ready to cum. He tried all of his willpower to hold it in. However, another few light rubs from Stephanie’s toe and he was done. Roger’s semen lightly coated the bottom of Stephanie’s toe.

“There you go, little guy. Nice to be around me again, huh?”

All Roger could do was nod.

“We got an amazing party to plan”, said Stephanie, “I hope you’ll be ready for a second round tonight!”

“I hope so too”, said Roger still panting from his sexual experience.

“I talked to my mom and she said she’d close the nail salon one day for my birthday party. It’s going to be a blast!”

“Wow, that was really nice of her. So is this going to be another tiny playtime thing?”

“I think so! Amy and Brian are coming. Hoping Maria and Veronica – but Maria has been off the grid. My mom of course. Julie and Kevin. And a few more!”

Roger chuckled. Julie and Kevin wouldn’t last as a couple, but he had to give Stephanie credit. It was obvious that Kevin liked Stephanie. Stephanie claimed that Julie was trying to steal him but he wasn’t so sure about that. But Roger did crush on Julie back in freshman year.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think in the reviews!

Preparing for Party by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Stephanie and Roger prepare for Stephanie's birthday party.

Xue makes Sophie go to Stephanie's birthday party.

[POV: Roger]

Roger got a sensual shower from Stephanie and then put on some tiny clothes.

“We should go to the nail salon now”, said Stephanie, “my party is going to be the best thanks to you!!”

“What is the plan with me?”

“Just your presence will be enough to make my party the best, now get between my toes, cutie!”

Roger ran over to Stephanie’s flip-flop. The rhinestone crystals were really a nice touch to the shoe. He climbed onto the flip-flop and then Stephanie put her foot right on top of it. Roger was comfortably between Stephanie’s big toe and the strap holding the flip-flop together.

Stephanie took the walk to the nail salon. Roger was holding on to Stephanie’s toe. After a year, he was an expert and had no fear of falling off. Even though Stephanie could be a little too risk-taking sometimes. On occasion, Roger did fear that Stephanie didn’t have a real sense of the danger she put him in – but this time wasn’t one of those times.

When Stephanie got to the nail salon, Roger noticed it was completely empty. Since Xue decided to close the salon today, Roger supposed that it would be this way while they prepped the party.

Stephanie removed Roger from between her toes and placed him in her palm.

“So what would you like to do for my birthday party”, said Stephanie with a smile.

“It will be nice just to see everyone again and chill”, responded Roger, “but I know you want something a little wilder.”

“Just a tinge. This is going to be the largest mixed-size gathering ever! So I want this to be special.”

“Damn”, said Roger, “how many people are you inviting?”

“Umm..I forgot but I think at least 15 will show up tonight.”

“Just be careful”, said Roger nervously, “I know things can get crazy sometimes.”

“You can trust me to not bring harm onto others!”

Not intentionally, thought Roger, but he didn’t want Stephanie to fee like he was insulting her intelligence – especially when he was only an inch tall.

“Let’s make this the best party ever!”

“I know we’re on the same team, tee hee!”

Stephanie ran into the closet and pulled out a Twister board.

Roger was surprised to see that in the nail salon – what use would it have?

“I know what you’re thinking”, said Stephanie, “but I totally wanted to play Twister on my birthday – so I brought this a while ago! It will be great. You guys get to be on the board while we girls play the game.”

Roger felt a little bit of anxiety. What if a bunch of their bodies landed on Roger or someone else? He didn’t want to sound like Brian though.

“You have great ideas, Stephanie”, said Roger blowing a kiss.

“Aww, so do you! Especially you coming home early!! I’m so excited. Including tinies, there will be at least 12 of us! Possibly 14, if Maria ever answers her phone.”

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie opened her eyes. She felt like she got a good sleep. Something was different besides her daddy disappearing. She spent a lot of the night panicking over her daddy but she woke up well-rested. She must have slept for a while.

Sophie could hear soft and fat footsteps – must have been Xue. Xue looked down at Sophie and smiled.

“Good afternoon, Sophie”, said Xue, “I hope you sleep well.”

“Surprisingly, I did. You closed the nail salon today?”

“Yes I did. My daughter wants silly party at nail salon tonight. So I told her she could prepare.”

“Huh? You’re really giving up a day of income over that.”

“I love my daughter and just want her to be happy.”

Sophie shrugged. Stephanie was the worst to her.

“I understand”, said Sophie, “but umm, was wondering if I could just stay at the house tonight. Not really feeling like a party.”

“Oh you don’t want to celebrate Stephanie’s special day?”

“You know our history.”

“I do”, said Xue with a laugh, “but don’t worry. I protect you from Stephanie. Don’t know how late I will be out and don’t want to leave you all alone.”

 “Stephanie hates me”, said Sophie, “I might not be alive by the time the night is over.”

“Xue will make sure you’re safe. I no let anything happen to you, sweet child.”

“You would defy her to save me?”

“I am boss – even Stephanie’s boss. She listen to me.”

“I hope you’re right.”

“You can stay by my feet whole time”, said Xue, “better than under Stephanie’s.”

“I live in a messed-up world when I say that is the best-case scenario if I go to this party.”

“You would make Xue proud if you go to party.”

“I guess there’ll be some other people who don’t treat me like shit too. Besides other tinies, I guess Amy is nice.”

“See – look on bright side! Now we go to party together tonight! You help me pick right shoes.”

Xue picked up Sophie and brought her to the shoe closet. Over the past year, Xue bought a couple pairs of sandals.

Sophie watched as Xue tried each pair of sandals. Sophie could never forget how big of a part Xue’s feet have been in her life.

Xue put on a pair of silver strappy low-heeled sandals which complemented her feet nicely.

“I think your feet look really pretty in those shoes”, said Sophie with a smile.

Xue wiggled her red-painted toes and said, “I agree with bug girl. My feet very sexy in these shoes.”

“You’re going to steal Roger away from Stephanie”, responded Sophie with a laugh.

“Daughter would not be happy with that. She might shrink me and put me inside PedEgg.”

“I’ll protect you from the PedEgg!”

“Sadly, I think you and I would just both go in there.”

“I remember what you did with Roger that one day.”

“I only tease. I prefer man my own age anyway. But partytime tonight!”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was so excited for her party! She got a text from Amy.

Amy: Hey Stephanie! My new friend, Stacy, wanted to come to the party too. I hope that’s alright.

Stephanie: Of course!! The more the merrier :D Did you tell her about tinies?

Amy: Yes, I did! Also living next door to Stacy and her roommate, Neha. Neha was trying to steal Brian away from me, so I dealt with her 😉

Stephanie: Wow, my sweet little Amy is really blossoming! So proud of you. Are tiny Neha and Brian coming?

Amy: Stacy is bringing Neha with her for sure. I’m really hoping Brian goes but he’s being all “I have too much work”.”

Stephanie: Assuming you’re shrinking him down and bringing him along.

Amy: I know how to get what I want from Brian when I need something xD

Stephanie: That’s my sexy Amy working up her strengths. Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Amy: Same here <3

Stephanie was having Roger clean up the floor of the salon. At his size, he could more easily find dirt. Stephanie wanted this nail salon to be spotless.

“I have to say”, said Roger, “I’m digging the way you think. It’s a nice touch that we’re going back to where it all began.”

“I know, right! And with your sexy girlfriend!!”

As Roger was cleaning, Stephanie couldn’t help herself. She took off one of her shoes and put her foot on top of Roger.

“Hoping I’m not getting in the way of getting the place all cleaned up.”

Stephanie lifted her foot up slightly.

“Maybe you can clean and I can just be under your foot”, said Roger.

“You’re a wise guy, aren’t you? But not a bad idea. I need our party to start on time. So I’ll take you up on your offer.”

Stephanie lifted Roger with her toes and put him and her foot back in the flip-flop. She then rushed to get a piece of tape placing Roger underneath her sole.

“Now you can just enjoy my sexiest attribute and enjoy as I get things ready for the party”, said Stephanie smiling at Roger.

Stephanie continued to clean every inch of the floor and tables. She wondered how her apartment would look if she put the same focus as she did on the nail salon. Stephanie needed this night to be perfect. She felt tiny Roger underneath her sole – well he was already helping make the afternoon perfect at least.

After about an hour, Stephanie finished making the nail salon spotless. She saw another text from Amy.

Amy: I told Brian that he might not see my feet for a few weeks if he doesn’t go – it worked. We’re taking a train into Penn Station now!

Stephanie: Sometimes I think you’re more manipulative than me, good job 😉 Can’t wait to see you all! Roger is comfy underfoot now as I clean.

Amy: This is going to be your best birthday ever!!

End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Trying to Save Veronica/Stephanie's B-Day Party by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian and Neha are off to NYC - but Brian is focused on trying to track Alicia to save Veronica.

Stephanie's b-day party has officially begun!

[POV: Brian]

Brian barely noticed when Amy shrunk him and Neha down placing them inside her pocketbook. Brian had bigger things to worry about. He was desperately trying to save Veronica. Over the past year, Brian had become close with both Maria and Veronica. Brian brought his laptop with him and was working on making sure Alicia’s phone could be tracked.

“So, what are you up to, genius boy”, Neha asked Brian with a smirk.

“It’s none of your business.”

“Come on”, said Neha, “I see that it has you preoccupied.”

Brian couldn’t tell anyone about this – what was going on, he certainly wouldn’t tell Neha.

“It’s a top-secret project.”

“Like that shrinking machine which has us inside that loser’s pocketbook.”

“Amy is my one and only. I understand you two had some major issues in high school but to me, she’s perfect.”

“I know. You probably find it hot when that wallflower chooses to assert herself. But I assert myself all the time.”

“Amy is the best person I ever met in my life. I am 100% devoted to her. So if you don’t mind, please stop flirting with me or whatever it is you’re doing.”

“Even if Amy practically gets us killed?”

“She would never let that happen. Trust me. Amy might be too close with Stephanie but Amy will never be like her.”

“Stephanie?”

“Don’t even get me started on her”, said Brian shaking his head, “Stephanie is Amy’s best friend. Stephanie is oversensitive, bitchy, foolish and short-sighted. We’re being dragged along to her stupid birthday party. That’s the only flaw I see in Amy – her choice of friend.”

“Maybe your project can keep you away?”

“Perhaps”, said Brian, “but can’t say the same for you.”

“If Stephanie hurts me, Stacy will give her a real smackdown.”

“Stacy seems kind though.”

“She’ll defend those who matter to her – and Stacy is my best friend.”

“Then I guess you’ll be safe.”

“What about you? Does Amy help protect you?”

“For the most part”, said Brian, “I do fear, on occasion, that Stephanie is a bad influence. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get back to my project.”

Brian was working as hard as he could to find Veronica.  
Why couldn’t he just have told Amy what was going on? He could have stayed home and helped track Alicia and Veroncia easier.

Brian was so close to getting a signal from Alicia’s phone but then.. shit… the signal went out.

Brian groaned.

“Is there anything I can do to help”, asked Neha.

“No”, said Brian, “we must be under a tunnel right now. Once we’re out, I should be able to get the signal I needed.”

“You look really worried about something.”

“Some people say I’m always worried.”

“If I would have known, I would have brought my wave attractor which can find signals from the tiniest cracks in concrete. Oh wait, I have this with me in my purse! It is a great tool to have when you need WiFi ASAP.”

“Yes, that will help. Honestly, I might have to start tracking this number all over when we’re out.”

“Under one condition”, said Neha getting awfully close to Brian and rubbing his cheek.

“I’m really sorry but Amy is..”

“Not that. I just want to know what this secret project is.”

“You have to keep it a secret. But I’m on a rescue mission.”

“A rescue mission?”

“Related to the shrinking machine. I gave a copy to two friends of mine – Maria and Veronica, a great couple. They use it for um… stuff. But some other woman stole Veronica while she was tiny. I’m trying to track her location so Maria can go kick that bitch’s ass and save Veronica.”

“I see”, said Neha, “I’m happy to help with that. And don’t worry – your secret is safe with me.”

Neha pulled out her contraption from her purse and moved a few switches.
Instantly, Brian got a signal.

“Thank you Neha”, said Brian, “I don’t know how to repay you.”

“Just keep me safe tonight. From what you say, this Stephanie sounds like a scary woman.”

“I’ll try but unfortunately my main protector doesn’t seem as fond as protecting you. But I know I won’t lose any ground with Amy if I try to protect you.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Honestly, lightly putting you under her foot is like the worst thing Amy would do to you. I have some other stories. Now, I need to help my friends.”

Brian quickly put in Alicia’s phone # and it was a success. He sensed they were still under the tunnel. He knew without Neha that they would have been doomed.

“I know where Alicia is”, said Brian, “just going to send Maria a message.”

Brian: I found where Alicia is right now. Appears she is at her apartment at 400 E 19th St. I’ll let you know if anything changes. Have a signal which will stay clear no matter what.

Maria: Thank you, Brian! I knew that I could count on you!! Let me know if she moves at all but I have a bitch who is getting an ass-whooping.

Brian: Hoping you and Veronica will both be okay.

Maria: After this info, I’m positive that I’ll come out on top :D

Brian: Keep me posted. Stuck at Stephanie’s bday party tonight.

Maria: Poor thing, good luck!

“Neha”, said Brian, “I just wanted to say thank you. You might have helped save my friend.”

“Of course”, said Neha, “I am very happy to help you.”

Suddenly, there was light.

Brian and Neha looked up at Amy and Stacy’s gigantic faces.

“How was the ride”, asked Amy.

“Uneventful”, said Brian.

“Stacy, you better have my back when this Stephanie monster does things to me!”

“I won’t let anything happen to you, I promise”, said Stacy.

“Oh, I see Brian has been telling you stories. Neha, too bad Stephanie won’t be happy that you were trying to steal Brian!”

[POV: Roger]

After another hour underneath Stephanie’s toes, Roger was placed on one of the countertops. He saw Stephanie grinning from ear to ear.

“Roger, this is going to be the best party ever! Too bad though that Maria and Veronica are probably not showing up. Heard nothing from Maria since last night.”

“Party was last notice”, said Roger, “they might have had plans.”

“So why not just say that?”

Because you’re too sensitive, thought Roger.

But Roger said, “no clue. Maybe they’ll surprise you with something special.”

“I sure hope so”, said Stephanie blowing a kiss.

The doorbell rang.

Stephanie rushed to the door. Roger saw Amy and an unknown friend of hers.

“AIMS”, cheered Stephanie, “so happy to see you!!” The two girls hugged.

“Who’s your friend”, continued Stephanie.

“This is Stacy. She’s my neighbor.”

“Nice to meet you, Stephanie”, said Stacy.

“Likewise!”

“And”, said Amy, “Stacy knows about the tinies.”

“Splendid”, said Stephanie, “because that’s the theme of tonight.”

Amy pulled out Brian and another girl from her purse. Roger was curious about what was going on.

“That’s my roommate, Neha”, said Stacy, “as you can see, we learned about the shrinking machine.”

“Let me introduce you to my boyfriend, Roger!”

Roger got a closer look at Stacy and Neha.

“Very nice to meet you both”, said Roger, “glad that you could join us for Stephanie’s special day.”

“Nice to meet you too”, said Stacy warmly.

“So you’re the boyfriend of this bitch”, said Neha.

Roger stayed silent.

“For the record”, said Stephanie, “nobody calls me bitch and gets away with it. We’ll have some fun tonight.”

Roger saw Brian facepalm. He wasn’t having any of tonight.

“Nice of all of you to come all the way from Cambridge to celebrate with us”, said Roger.

“I got more important things to deal with than silly games”, said Brian.

“Brian is right”, said Neha, “Roger, how can you let any of this happen?”

“Don’t even bother to ask”, said Brian rolling his eyes, “it’s obvious.”

“I don’t think Stephanie is that pretty”, said Neha.

Oh shit, thought Roger, Neha would be in trouble tonight.

“I respectfully disagree”, said Roger.

“What are you going to do? Tell Stephanie what I said. You are a nice-looking guy but, my goodness, you are the beta of beta males.”

Roger scowled at Neha. He already wasn’t liking her.

“I just hope we make it through tonight without much trouble”, said Brian, “I will make sure that Amy keeps me out of the shenanigans.”

“That’s what I like about you, Brian”, said Neha, “you stand up for yourself. Roger, you could learn a lot from Brian.”

“Stephanie and I have our own dynamic. Brian and Amy have theirs.”

“From what Brian told me, oh boy. Stephanie sounds like a lot.”

“Stephanie is just very Stephanie“, said Brian.

Roger rolled his eyes. Brian’s dislike of Stephanie was constant. The “beta male” comment really hit Roger. Looking at his past, what if Neha was right?

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Party is Starting!! by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

More people start arriving to Stephanie's party. 

Julie and Kevin are on the same page.

 [POV: Julie]

Julie Hornblower was surprisingly excited for Stephanie’s party tonight. She figured that this would be her chance to get exactly what she wanted – or exactly who she wanted. Julie received a copy of the shrinking machine from Brian before he and Amy left for MIT. Julie was handed a particularly good gift in Kevin who was obviously crushing hard on Stephanie. The two of them would benefit in breaking up Stephanie and Roger for good.

For now, Julie asked Kevin, Alex and Don to show up at 6:30. She was going to accomplish a lot including explaining to Don exactly what happened to his father and sister. Don seemed very un-Drumpf though but a quick search revealed that Don and his mother didn’t live with Ronald – he threw them away. But Julie got a sense of loyalty from Don that could throw a wrench into the whole tiny/giantess dynamic. Julie would be just fine but she wasn’t sure how some of the others would do if they were exposed – especially Stephanie.

Julie had Mauricio bring her guests to the penthouse.

“Hello everyone”, said Julie, “tonight, we shall be attending a most interesting birthday party.”

“Oh, I think I know what this is”, said Alex, “Don, are you ready?”

“Ready for what?”

Don would be in for a surprise.

“How’s my sexy ‘girlfriend’ doing”, asked Kevin.

“I’m doing very well”, said Julie, “my sexy ‘boyfriend’.”

“Wonder what crazy antics we’ll get into.”

“Poor Roger. He gets all of Stephanie and her rather dangerous ideas.”

“I can handle it if things go bad.”

“I’m sure you can. We’ll be there to pick up the pieces. Oh – so Kevin and Don, tonight you both will shrink to 1/60 of your size.”

“OMG, tonight is going to be a blast”, cheered Kevin.

“You’re kidding, right”, asked Don.

“I’m not kidding. And I think I’ll provide with you answers as to what happened to your sister and father.”

“What”, said Don, “did you do this to Sophie and my father?”

“I didn’t. But I can introduce you to the person who is responsible.”

“Will I um…see them?”

“Yes, you will.”

“Alex”, said Don, “did you know about this?”

“Yes, I did. Was brought in after your father fired me.”

“He can be an ass most of the time. My father hates me but still he’s my father and I feel obligated to seek justice.”

“I’m sorry..I should have..”

“It’s ok”, said Don, “he treats everyone like shit. I get it. And my half-sister is hell on wheels. But Julie, go ahead, let’s get my closure.”

With that, Julie took the shrinking machine and shrunk down Don and Kevin.  She did love seeing tinies at her feet.

Kevin was unphased. But this was Don’s first time.

“Come on, Kevin – get under my toe ring. Don, you go under Alex’s toe ring. We should get to the party.”

Julie would need to keep an eye on Don. He might unravel everything out of family loyalty.

[POV: Xue]

With Sophie underfoot, Xue was ready for her daughter’s big birthday party. Xue took the short walk to the nail salon. She could see a big banner on top, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!” As long as her daughter didn’t wreck her business.

Xue entered the building and saw Stephanie, Amy, some new girl and a bunch of tiny people.

Stephanie ran over to Xue giving her a big hug, “Mom, so happy that you are here!”

“Wouldn’t miss angel’s birthday for the world!”

Stephanie looked down at Xue’s feet noticing tiny Sophie. Xue knew Sophie must have been terrified.

“I see you brought Sophie with you”, said Stephanie, “wonder if she’s ready for some extra fun!”

Stephanie moved her bare foot right by Xue’s foot.

“Sophie behave well lately. Don’t be too rough on her or maybe you go in PedEgg!”

“You would never do that to your angel, now would you?”

“Me, no! But Sophie good lately. I consider growing her back someday – maybe she find you and shrink you.”

“You don’t have a shrinking machine too?”

“Not yet. But Brian has been giving shrinking machine out to those who will use it responsibly.”

“Yeah, I heard about he gave a copy to Julie without any reservation.”

“Maybe Julie grow Sophie back and then they shrink you”, responded Xue with a laugh.

“Not on my birthday!”

“Technically, not your birthday. You turn 22 in 5 day.”

“Now you’re just giving the bug girl ideas. I know she’s under your foot.”

“She nice to me lately. So I nice to her. You know my policy since you were child.”

Stephanie laughed.

Xue walked up to the rest of the crowd and took Sophie away from her foot.

“We are here to celebrate my daughter’s birthday! Sophie, say hi to everyone!”

Sophie waved at the crowd. Xue noticed that Sophie actually got a warm response back.

“Who are new people?”

“Xue”, said Amy, “this is my new grad school friend, Stacy!”

“Very nice to meet you, Xue”, said Stacy, “and the tiny woman over there is my friend and roommate, Neha.”

Xue smiled at Neha. Neha seemed too scared to respond at first but ultimately gave a wave.

“This will be best party ever – but I will pull old lady rank when needed.”

“Old lady rank”, asked Amy.

“If things too wild, Xue has right to stop you crazy people!”

Xue felt a need to protect Sophie. She knew some people, especially her daughter, held a massive grudge against Sophie. Yes, Sophie had done some horrible things but Xue really saw Sophie turning over a new leaf.

“You promise not to let anything happen to me”, asked Sophie sheepishly.

“You may go through tiny playtime but I make sure things in control.”

Sophie kissed Xue’s hand and said, “I believe in you, Xue.”

Xue could see the crowd of people watching Stephanie gush over a Twister board. Xue smirked. She hoped her nail salon survived the night of silly games.

[POV: Julie]

Surprisingly, Alex was wary of strapping Don underneath her toe ring – so Julie had both Kevin and Don under her toe ring. It was a tight fit, but it worked.

Alex was looking down at Julie’s foot constantly checking on Don. Alex and Don were already having a thing.

“Don Drumpf will be fine”, said Julie, “he’s there tightly. And I’m responsible. Honestly, this is probably the safest Don will be tonight.”

“Don’t remind me of that”, responded Alex, “but Stephanie is sweet. I’m sure she won’t do anything to hurt Don.”

“Yeah. I suppose so.”

Not intentionally, thought Julie with condescension. Julie had grown to despise Stephanie. The two of them had to work together on the whole vigilante schtick and Stephanie was perfect for the role. However, Julie was tired of having to constantly watch as Stephanie went over the edge and had a little too much fun putting bad people in their misery. It was because of Julie that not a single tiny had died. Julie kept her dislike of Stephanie quiet. If it wasn’t for a stupid night of drinking too much, her crush on Roger would have been just as quiet. But Kevin was crazy for Stephanie. It was also clear that the two of them had a bond beyond sex. Julie convinced herself that she would be doing everyone a favor.

The four of them arrived at the nail salon.

They were greeted by a grinning Stephanie.

“Julie!! Alex!! OMG Kevin, so glad you could make it too!!! Who’s the other guy?”

Don looked too stunned to say anything. So, Julie decided to introduce him.

“That fellow over there is Don. Alex and I met him last night.”

“And he’s a great guy”, said Alex, “so be careful with him.”

“A friend of Alex is a friend of mine”, said Stephanie, “welcome Don! My birthday party will be crazy as ever. I’m gathering all the tinies together. So Julie, if you wouldn’t mind.”

Julie removed Kevin and Don from her toe ring. She handed Kevin off to Stephanie.

Julie saw Kevin and Stephanie smile at one another. Julie handed Don off to Alex.

“Stephanie”, said Julie, “I’ve noticed over the past year that you and Kevin make quite the pair! Funny how fate works and Kevin is now mine.”

“Ummm ok”, said Stephanie blushing, “Kevin, I’ll take you to the center of the party. We’re playing Twister!” Stephanie and Kevin walked away from Julie.

“I always took you for being a little more subtle”, said Alex.

“It’s obvious”, said Julie, “especially since Roger texts me whenever he’s worried about Stephanie and Kevin chatting so late at night.”

“Something tells me this is going to be a messed-up night”, said Don.

“Even with me being here”, asked Alex with a wink.

“You make an excellent point, my dear”, responded Don with a laugh.

“Would you be up for some Twister?”

“I guess I can give it a try.”

“Perfect, I’ll protect you, Donny!”

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Silly Game With Tinies/Confession by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

The ladies and tinies play Twister for Stephanie's birthday party.

Alex confesses to Don that she was once a biological male.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was so excited!! She was turning 22 very soon and she was ready to have her fun with so many tiny people. Stephanie placed the Twister board on the floor. Yes, she was going to play Twister with tinies.

She gathered the crowd around her. There were 6 tinies and 6 normal-sized people. Perfect that they were evenly split!

“So I had the best idea for a fun game! I haven’t played Twister in soooo long and we could have the tinies join in with us!”

“What”, said Brian bluntly, “is this what I think it is?”

“Let me explain the new rules to Twister!”

Stephanie loved having a crowd watch her. Some were excited and some looked a little concerned.

“I think we can do 4 tinies and 4 ladies at a time. We’ll play Twister but with tinies on the circles. So who wants to join me for Round 1?”

“Ooh count me in”, said Kevin pumping his fists, “I’m game!”

“As Stephanie’s boyfriend”, said Roger, “I suppose I’m in too.”

“Well you all can count me out”, said Brian, “this is a horrible idea.”

“What if Amy joined in”, asked Stephanie.

“Yeah, I wanna play!”

“Nah. I have a special project I need to finish anyway.”

“Who else is in”, said Stephanie, “need two more tinies and two more ladies.”

“Oh”, said Alex with sass, “I’m going to kick your butts in Twister. Count me in!”

“Then I’m in”, said Don.

“Who else wants to play?”

Sophie buried her hands in her face. Lol Sophie became so timid.

“For one, I think this is ridiculous and quite dangerous for tinies”, said Julie, “I’ll sit out.”

What was Julie’s problem, thought Stephanie.

“I guess I’ll join”, said Stacy.

“I’ll play too”, said Neha, “with Stacy.”

“Yay”, cheered Stephanie, “let’s begin!”

Stephanie scattered Roger, Kevin, Don and Neha throughout the board. She decided to tease the tinies a little bit by raising her bare foot over her bodies.

“Ladies, are you ready? Take off your shoes!”

Stephanie was instantly curious about what Stacy’s feet looked like – Stephanie noticed that Stacy didn’t have any nail polish but her hands had a pretty shape to them.

Amy took off her flats revealing her petite bare feet with toenails painted light blue. Well, Amy’s feet wouldn’t be so small to the tinies! But they were the smallest of the four of them by far.

Alex took her feet out of her sandals revealing the massive size 13 feet with toenails painted red. Alex could easily dominate Twister due to her stature.

Stacy then took off her sneakers revealing her sock-covered feet.

“Stacy”, said Stephanie, “this game is way more fun without socks and you’re less likely to slip.”

“I guess”, said Stacy, “but mine are so ugly compared to all of yours. Doesn’t seem fair.”

“Your hands are gorgeous! That usually means gorgeous feet too. It’s not just about a pedicure.”

Stacy sighed and took off her socks. Stephanie liked Stacy’s feet. Her feet had long toes and high arches. They looked a little rough but that wasn’t anything the nail salon couldn’t fix.

“Awww”, cooed Stephanie, “your feet aren’t ugly at all! C’mon, let’s play. Mom or Julie – could one of you spin the spinner?”

Julie was ignoring everyone by looking at her phone.

“Okay”, said Xue, “I help. Who go first?”

“Birthday girl”, cheered Stephanie.

“Left foot red!”

Stephanie smirked. Roger was on a red circle. She quickly put her foot down on where Roger was resting.

“Amy next”, said Xue, “Right hand blue.”

Amy put her right hand on a blue circle avoiding the tinies.

“Alex”, said Xue, “Right foot Yellow.”

Alex spotted Don and said, “time to cover you up.” Alex placed her massive foot over Don’s body.

“Stacy. Left hand green!”

Stacy placed her left hand on a green circle.

Stephanie wanted things to be more twisty.

“Stephanie! Right foot green.”

Stephanie would be stretching out. She saw Kevin on the green circle. He was going to love this. She gave Kevin a wink and placed her foot on Kevin.

“Amy! Left foot blue.”

Amy saw tiny Neha there. Stephanie could tell Amy was deciding what to do. But Amy decided to put her foot on a circle without Neha. One of the others would trap Neha, thought Stephanie.

“Alex! Left hand red.”

“Stacy! Right foot blue.”

“Neha is right there”, said Stephanie, “but up to you though!”

Stacy looked down at her feet and then back to the board.

Stephanie was getting excited thinking about what Stacy would do.

“Don’t let Stephanie pressure you into doing something you’re not comfortable with”, said Julie.

“Julie is right”, squeaked tiny Brian.

Party poopers, thought Stephanie.

“Neha, I hope you’ll forgive me”, said Stacy.

Stephanie took note that Neha didn’t look scared but excited. Seemed like little Neha also had a liking for Stacy.

Stacy placed her bare foot down on the circle which Neha occupied. The game wasn’t over yet. They weren’t twisted enough.

“Stephanie! Right hand yellow.”

“Amy! Left hand red.”

“Alex! Left foot yellow.”

“Stacy! Right hand red.”

They were getting more twisted now – but not fallen.

“Ridiculous”, Stephanie heard Julie quietly say.

“Stephanie! Left foot blue.”

Stephanie decided to be a little silly with Amy. She removed her foot off Roger and placed her larger foot on top of Amy’s foot.

“Steph, what are you doing”, responded Amy with a giggle.

With that, the ladies lost their hold on the board. Roger ran away as they fell to the ground. As they got up, they were relieved to see the other tinies were just fine.

“Wow hope that was a lot of fun for everyone”, said Stephanie.

“That has to be the most fun I had in a while”, said Kevin with a laugh.

“Roger, what did you think”, asked Stephanie.

“Err..lots of fun. Extreme.”

“Stephanie”, said Alex, “hope you don’t mind but Don and I want to have some alone time!”

[POV: Alex]

Alex was ready to have a more intimate time with Don. She also wanted to make sure Don was truly ok.

“No problem”, said Stephanie, “all the break rooms are free.”

Don did get a close look at someone in the crowd though – Sophie.

“Sophie, are you ok”, asked Don.

“Ummm – no”, said Sophie, “I’ve been shrunk for a year and Daddy ran away. I’m amazed you even bothered or is this a coincidence because you’re hanging out with a…”

Sophie paused for a second and laughed.

“Oh”, said Sophie, “Don doesn’t know, does he? We Drumpfs believe in traditional family values. So oh well. Guess you two have something to talk about.”

Alex scowled at Sophie. But hold on, Ronald was gone.

“I think Don and I will go to one of the break rooms now.”

Alex and Don left the crowd.

“So what did you think of Stephanie’s Twister game?”

“All I’ll say”, said Don, “is that I’m glad I ended up under your foot and not one of the others.”

“Figured I’d get you as soon as I could! Sorry about what happened to your sister and dad.”

“At least I know Sophie isn’t dead. I can sort of live with that.”

Alex was worried that Don was wondering about what Sophie was talking about. She sighed. The best thing she could do was rip off the bandaid.

“Umm Don”, said Alex, “there is something about me you should know.”

“Whatever it is. I can handle it”, said Don kissing Alex’s hand.

“I hope what I have to say won’t ruin things..but well, I was born a…”

This was a lot harder than she expected. She didn’t want to lose Don – what if Sophie was right? But Don didn’t even grow up with that bigoted family.

“I was born a male.. at least biologically. But I always knew that I am truly a woman – so last year, I had a sex change operation to make me a full woman.”

“That’s it”, said Don, “I thought it was going to be something bad. Alex, that doesn’t change my opinion of you at all. You are a woman and a sexy one at that.” Don gave Alex another kiss on the hand.

Alex was shocked. She never had a guy take this so well.

“I’m glad that you don’t think differently of me.”

“How could I? Honestly, you’re the most amazing woman I ever met.”

“In that case”, said Alex blowing Don a kiss, “I think it’s time for a little playtime.”

Don nodded and pointed to Alex’s breasts. Alex took off her bra and let Don play with her nipples. He began nibbling on each of the nipples as Alex brought him to each one. The experience was amazing. Alex was getting wet down there from Don’s stimulation.

“You’re making this woman so happy”, said Alex.

“My goddess”, said Don, “I would do anything for you.”

Alex was relieved. She had reached the pinnacle of happiness.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

As you can probably guess, Stephanie's birthday party is the A plot of the story.

Also - I know many of you are curious about whether Veronica will be ok. [The B plot of the story]. I'll be going back to that story in 2 chapters. 

The next chapter will also take us back to Chad and Linda [the C plot of the story] and you can see how they're doing.

Footbath/Linda the Goddess/Old Lady Needs Sleep by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

A scary situation in the footbath.

Linda has some fun with her new tiny, Chad.

Xue is an old lady and needs sleep but she tells Amy to protect Sophie.

 

[POV: Roger]

For the first time in a while, Roger was feeling fear. Roger wasn’t a huge fan of Stephanie’s latest idea at her party.

“Ladies”, said Stephanie, “I got all the foot baths ready and was thinking that we could have some fun with our little friends.”

Julie took a minute to look up from her phone and said, “I think a second round of Twister or stuffing people into PedEggs is a better idea than that.”

“I take it you’re not participating”, responded Stephanie.

“No, I’m not.”

“I’ll join in”, said Brian, “as long as I am paired with Amy.”

“I like the sound of that”, responded Amy, “I’ll be careful with you!”

People started pairing up. Alex and Don. Stacy and Neha. Xue and Sophie.

“Since Julie won’t play along”, said Stephanie, “looks like I have two tinies!”

Roger had to participate now. He wasn’t going to let Kevin have Stephanie for himself.

“This will be perfect”, said Stephanie with a grin. Stephanie’s face had red to it. Shit – she already had too much wine.

“I’ve never done this before”, said Kevin, “I’m excited.”

“Yeah, I’m sure you’ll love it”, said Roger dryly.

With that, Roger and Kevin were put into the footbath and were accompanied by Stephanie’s massive feet.

She saw one foot land on Kevin with him hanging on between her toes. The other foot landed on Roger.

Stephanie missed and Roger was under Stephanie’s sole. At his tiny size, he could breathe underwater longer than a normal human but not for too long. Roger trusted Stephanie though. He began to plant kisses on Stephanie’s sole in the water. The sole scrunched happily in response to his kisses. Roger wondered though if Stephanie knew that he was under her foot and not just between her toes.

Another ten minutes pass. Roger was beginning to lose his breath. He was pinned under Stephanie’s foot and couldn’t move. He first lightly tickled the sole but it didn’t seem to work. Shit – it was worse because Stephanie was already tipsy from the alcohol. Panic had struck Roger. Was this how he was going to die? He cried for help. What the hell, Stephanie? Roger knew this wasn’t intentional on her part but he felt anger through his body. What would happen? Roger could only scream.

With that, he felt someone pull his body. Kevin. Roger was almost out of breath but Kevin pulled Roger to the surface of the footbath.

“Love tinies in the footbath”, said Stephanie in a slurred voice. Shit, she was drunk.

Kevin patted Roger on the back and said, “you’re going to be ok, man. That was an experience – huh?”

Roger was safe but he was mad at Stephanie’s carelessness.

“Kevin, thanks for saving my life. Now I need some time to think about things.”

“Stephanie didn’t mean it. She just had too much to drink.”

Roger pulled himself out of the footbath looking at his drunk girlfriend. He just needed some time alone.

[POV: Chad]

What Chad thought was going to be a night of fun was turning out to be 24 hours of torture. Chad had become well-acquainted with Linda’s feet.

For now, he was rubbing his tiny body on each of Linda’s feet as she read a book. Chad knew that Linda was feeling nonstop pleasure from his actions.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get over how you feel on my feet, Chad”, said Linda, “it is ironic, isn’t it? I was supposed to provide you with therapy. But it appears you’re one giving me the therapy instead! I think my toes want some time with you.”

Linda’s long and dexterous toes found Chad. She lifted her foot up and down. Chad could see Linda’s grinning face. Chad no longer felt arousal when he looked at Linda. Yes, she was a hot and tall blonde – kind of nerdy and awkward, but super-hot nevertheless.

“I wonder if I can make you release your seed”, said Linda.

Chad shook his head. He was getting tired of these bitches thinking they could have their way with him just because he was shrunken. Chad hoped he had escaped it. But seemed that psycho Stephanie decided she wasn’t done with him yet.

“I’d like to see you try”, said Chad, “I don’t see you as a babe anymore but a selfish monster.”

“I think I want to experiment a little bit”, said Linda giving Chad a wink.

Chad was already naked. Linda brought her foot down to the ground. Chad tried to run but Linda blocked the path of escape with her other foot.

Linda brought her big toe polished pink onto Chad’s member. She moved her toe in circles. Chad felt his penis harden. This wasn’t what he wanted. He tried to stop it all.

However, Linda was winning with the little effort she was using with her toe.

“You were more interested in sleeping with me than actually going to therapy”, said Linda, “you should be happier about this.”

“That was before I learned you were fucking nuts.”

“Oh well”, responded Linda, “I’m going to be playing with your nuts now.”

Linda began moving her toe more quickly around Chad. He didn’t want her to win. But her skin was intoxicating and yes Linda was still hot. Chad fought against it as long as he could but he came all over Linda’s big toe.

“Wow, that was such a big load, little guy”, said Linda as she rubbed the cum on her toe.

“I am going to quit therapy”, said Chad, “this is disgusting.”

“As I think about it”, said Linda, “perhaps this is the therapy you need to get over your fear of goddesses like me.”

“You’re delusional”, shouted Chad, “you’re just some silly woman who was given a shrinking machine. I hate you!”

Linda picked Chad up again with her toes and brought him to her palm.

“Hmmm”, hummed Linda, “what to do with you next? You’re great everywhere on my body.”

[POV: Xue]

Xue loved the footbath. She had Sophie swim around it by her large feet. Sophie would brag about her swimming skills. But just observing Sophie swim now and a quick search for “Sophie Drumpf varsity swim” revealed that Sophie was a champion swimmer.

“Sophie better be careful – there two giant monsters in sea.”

Xue playfully moved her feet around Sophie but never with the intention of submerging the young woman underwater.

“Give Xue feet a kiss”, said Xue, “and you avoid PedEgg for two more week.”

Sophie swam over to Xue’s big toe and gave it a kiss.

“Good girl”, responded Xue as she patted her big toe on Sophie.

“Can I avoid Mi-Young next time she visits?”

“But Mi-Young and you so funny! I don’t know if I can give that up.”

Sophie rolled her eyes.

“Ok maybe Maria can do Mi-Young’s feet next time. I sure she will miss you though.”

Sophie smirked and gave Xue’s foot another kiss.

Xue relaxed with her feet in the footbath for another minute until she heard an indignant voice, “somebody had way too much to drink!”

Xue turned around and saw the other ladies surrounding Stephanie who was slumped in her chair.

“Hold on”, said Xue to Sophie, “you can stay in bath. I need to talk to Stephanie.”

Sophie noticed Stephanie and began to laugh, “Ching-Chong couldn’t handle her booze.”

“What did we talk about?”

“You’re Xue. She’s Ching-Chong.”

“I suppose my silly daughter no earn your trust.”

Xue put on her sandals and went to her daughter.

“You drank too much in my nail salon. You could have hurt someone”, scolded Xue in Mandarin.

“I’ll be ok in a little bit”, responded Stephanie back in Mandarin.

Xue noticed that Julie was holding a tiny Roger in her palm comforting him.

“Is Roger ok?”

“I’m an idiot”, said Stephanie crying, “it was an accident.”

“You know I am old lady. I can’t stay at party whole time to supervise. Be more careful.”

“I will, Mom. Roger – I am so sorry.”

“Roger needs some time to think about it”, said Julie.

Xue noticed tiny Kevin softly rubbing Stephanie’s leg trying to comfort her.

“I need sleep but Sophie need protection. I sleep in breakroom just in case”, said Xue, “Amy – you make sure Sophie is okay while I’m away.”

“Sure Xue, I’ll make sure Sophie is okay“, said Amy.

“She cannot be harmed from silly games”, said Xue, “you understand me.”

“Yes Xue”, responded Amy with a bow.

Amy was always true to her word. Xue felt comfortable that Sophie would be ok.

Xue walked over to the footbath and said, “Sophie, I need sleep now but I sleep in breakroom.”

“Can I sleep with you?”

“Not yet”, responded Xue with a laugh, “have fun with friends. I told Amy to protect you no matter what.”

Sophie sighed but they both knew Amy was kind-hearted and wouldn’t let Sophie get hurt.

“Now I go to sleep, see you later.”

 

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

And you'll see more of what's happening with Veronica in the next chapter.

Roger Has Doubts/Neha Tortured/Alicia the Bitch by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Roger has doubts about his relationship with Stephanie. He has a chat with Kevin and Julie.

Neha is punished for trying to steal Amy's boyfriend.

Alicia tortures Veronica more - but the truth is, Alicia can't win for long. 

[POV: Roger]

Roger was frustrated. He knew that Stephanie didn’t mean to almost drown him – but Stephanie’s carelessness did almost get him killed. And now Roger was in a breakroom with the two people who would do anything to see him break up with Stephanie – Julie and Kevin.

Kevin and Roger were both on Julie’s palm which was a landscape.

“I still can’t get over what happened”, said Roger, “I love Stephanie but I can’t believe I almost died tonight.”

“Being an inch tall”, said Julie, “is always filled with danger. I know that Stephanie can be rather childish at times. She doesn’t always think about the consequences of her actions.”

“I think that Stephanie does think about them more than you might expect”, said Kevin, “it’s just that she gets very excited about doing certain things and just goes with it.”

“Let’s be real here”, said Roger, “you two aren’t a real couple.”

Kevin and Julie both laughed.

“How perceptive of you”, said Julie lightly poking Roger’s body with her finger.

“I just don’t know how much longer I can handle Stephanie”, said Roger. He knew he was going to regret saying that. There was an undeniable chemistry between him and Julie. Chad decided he wanted Julie so he let Chad have her.

“You might be better off with a girlfriend who is a little more mature”, said Julie.

Like you, thought Roger.

“I dunno. I am getting tired of the craziness and just want a little stability occasionally. I love the giantess/tiny dynamic but Stephanie takes things to their extreme.”

“Some people thrive on that”, said Kevin, “I get bored really easily.”

“Stephanie certainly isn’t boring. But ahhhh, I don’t think I can live life like this anymore. I might actually do it – pull the plug on it.”

Roger knew what he said made Julie and Kevin happy.

“I shouldn’t have said anything”, said Roger, “both of your motives aren’t exactly hard to figure out. Well, I don’t know, Stephanie sometimes is out until 5 in the morning hanging out with Kevin.”

“She isn’t interested in a guy like me”, said Kevin, “we’re just friends.”

“You two have this freaky emotional connection I never had with her. Amy notices it too. I’m just a beta apparently.”

“C’mon now”, said Julie, “you’re not a beta male. Easygoing, yes. Wanting to keep the peace, absolutely. But you’re a strong man to me.”

Julie then brought Roger down to her feet which were larger than Stephanie’s. Her toes were painted purple.

“Remember our time together – the one you and Stephanie initiated.”

Roger did find Julie’s feet attractive.

“Go on”, said Julie, “you can caress them.”

Roger put one of his hands on Julie’s big toe. He then began to rub the toe with both of his hands.

“That feels so good, Roger! Do whatever your heart desires with me.”

Roger needed to decide soon. Did he still like Julie? Roger let Chad have her but those two weren’t an item anymore!

[POV: Neha]

Neha was watching the drama unfold. She saw Roger go to the breakroom with two others. Neha wanted to find out if Roger was as beta as she thought. That was kind of fucked up. She was out of the footbath and in Stacy’s hands.

“Jeez”, said Neha, “promise to never do that to me in a footbath.”

“I would never let you dunk your head in that nasty water!”

“So sweet of you.”

“Hey everyone”, said Stephanie, “I am soooo sorry about that. But I’m starting to sober up and am ready for some fun again. If anyone dares to join!”

“Of course”, said Amy, “but maybe we want to tone down the activities a little bit.”

“We might have to, Aims. It is my birthday but I don’t want to be a monster.”

Too fucking late, thought Neha.

“So Amy”, said Stephanie, “you told me that Neha girl was trying to steal Brian away from you.”

“Ummm yes”, said Amy turning red.

Neha knew Amy was especially timid around large crowds and there were enough at this party.

“Why don’t you show off your power as a strong lady to Neha over there? Let her know who is boss!”

“Oh”, said Amy looking down at her feet, “I don’t know if I can.”

Neha laughed and said, “oh boy, you really put your foot down on me last night. What’s the difference?”

Amy turned red. She was the same shy girl she always was.

“I have an idea”, said Stephanie with a grin, “I know Amy that it’s too many people. So why don’t I do the punishment for you?”

Amy quickly nodded.

Shit, thought Neha. That crazy bitch wasn’t shy.

“Hey everybody”, shouted Stephanie, “who wants to watch me play with Neha? She tried to steal Amy’s boyfriend!”

Most of the crowd gathered to watch. Neha noticed that Brian was ignoring it all at his laptop. Probably trying to save Veronica.

Stephanie grabbed Neha from Stacy and put her on the floor.

“Little Neha”, said Stephanie, “looks like someone has to deal with you and that person is me!”

Neha tried to run but Stephanie’s foot was too large and fast.

With a pound, Stephanie put her foot on Neha.

Neha could feel Stephanie’s foot flesh everywhere. It was awful. Neha noticed Stephanie put on a lot more pressure than Amy did making it painful. Neha could feel her body being pushed and pulled. This was a nightmare.

Neha could hear Stephanie say, “you are making my foot very happy, little one.”

Fucking bitch, thought Neha.

What must have lasted another ten minutes been excruciating. Neha could swear she was sticking to Stephanie’s sole. Stephanie lifted her foot and yes Neha was stuck. Neha screamed as Stephanie showed her sole to the captive audience.

“I think little Neha learned that she can’t steal my friend’s boyfriend!”

Neha couldn’t believe the ridiculousness of all of this. Perhaps she would steal Roger just to get her revenge.

[POV: Alicia]

This was the best day of Alicia’s life. She had her own tiny person and she planned to make Veronica hers forever.

Alicia enjoyed having Veronica squirm underneath her sole. It must have been so humiliating for Veronica to be under her foot. Alicia didn’t really care about Veronica’s feelings though. The one thing Alicia knew for sure was that having a tiny made her damn horny.

“Little Veronica, you are going to learn to worship me. Because I am going to tell you something – Maria doesn’t know where I live. I have already written that bitch off. Now you must accept the fact that you are mine.”

Alicia could hear Veronica’s tiny cries. Veronica thrashed as much as she could under Alicia’s foot.

Alicia began to finger her pussy for the 4th time in the day. She would never need to work for anything ever again. Veronica was a trust fund girl. Alicia would eventually break Veronica in full. Alicia would take control of Veronica’s trust fund and become rich. What could go wrong?

Alicia began to moan loudly letting Veronica know how much she was enjoying this.

After a few minutes, Alicia decided to take her foot off Veronica. She wanted the little bug girl to know who the true goddess was.

Alicia picked up Veronica who was shivering and terrified.

Alicia smiled at Veronica and said, “you better get used to being my little pet forever and ever. There is much we need to talk about.”

“Maria will never give up on me”, said Veronica, “you’re a fool for thinking this will end well for you.”

“I don’t doubt Maria will try”, responded Alicia, “but she has no clue where I am. And besides, once you help me tap in your trust fund – we’ll be somewhere far away.”

“And why would I help you with that, puta.”

“Because if you don’t do exactly what I say – I will crush you under my foot and all you’ll be is a red splotch.”

“Oh, I doubt you want to give up little me”, responded Veronica, “I spent all day listening to your shameless arousal.”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll get bored of you.”

“Maria will figure out where I am. She’s smart and resourceful. And once she does, you’re in for a world of pain.”

“What? Are you two going to shrink me down?”

“Maybe. Or perhaps the fun is over for you. I’d turn you into the police. Besides if I’m not back with Maria in a few days, I’ll be front page news. My father is a Fortune 500 CEO. And Maria knows you kidnapped me. Do you really think this will end well for you?”

“Oh I got my own connections. And if you’re right, let’s make the best of these days.”

Alicia wouldn’t show Veronica that she was worried. But for now, Alicia put Veronica inside her pussy. This was too damn addicting. Alicia would dominate this rich girl one way or another.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

There's Something About Stephanie by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Roger is trying to decide whether he wants to break up with Stephanie. 

Stephanie tries to keep her birthday party going but is worried about what will happen with her an Roger - some comments from Sophie don't help matters.

[POV: Kevin]

Kevin knew opportunity when he saw it. Roger was beginning to have doubts about his relationship with Stephanie. Kevin wondered if he could have a chance with Stephanie. He had been crushing on her since they first met. Now Roger was busy caressing Julie’s feet, Kevin could easily rat this out to Stephanie and make her extra mad.

But Kevin had a better idea.

“Roger, how does it feel down there by Julie’s feet? Must be quite the dream come true worshipping the feet of a goddess.”

“I am not worshipping them”, responded Roger, “I’m just helping a friend like you apparently do whenever you monopolize my girlfriend’s time.”

“Takes two to tango. Stephanie really cares about me.”

“I’m grateful that you saved my life”, said Roger, “and I am mad at Stephanie but I’m not ready to break up with her.”

“And why not”, asked Julie, “Stephanie was drunk but she should have paid more attention – you have more value than being a foot toy. And everyone knows it!”

“Seriously”, said Kevin, “I think you deserve someone with whom you have a real connection and not just some weird tiny/non-tiny thing.” Kevin was channeling his own frustration. He had the real connection with Stephanie. The two of them had a deeper bond than Roger had with Stephanie.

“And plus”, said Julie, “how many times have you chatted with me because you’re worried Stephanie is going too far with something and plus her long chats with Kevin?”

Roger looked down at the ground in shame. Julie and Kevin were getting somewhere.

“Julie, is that what you really see in me and Stephanie?”

“From what you told me, yes. I know Stephanie is cute and has her charms but I can tell you’re tired of her childlike ways of handling things. I see it too. Doing this whole surveillance vigilante project with Stephanie, she runs with her emotions and doesn’t really take the time to think things through.”

“Sometimes, Stephanie will think things through”, said Roger, “when things don’t upset her. I don’t know what I want to do.”

“You have a long line of women who would love to be with you, Roger.”

Kevin had another idea. He wasn’t used to making plans but he could feel his own chances with Stephanie going up.

“Hey Roger and Julie, I was thinking of heading back to the party to see if Stephanie is doing ok. I am sure she was upset by almost drowning Roger in a footbath too.”

“The shame is that it was such an easy predicament to avoid if Stephanie was more careful”, said Julie.

“I don’t think I’m ready to see Stephanie again just yet”, added Roger, “you know what. Screw it all. I’m breaking up with Stephanie. Just not ready to go out just yet.”

Kevin kept a stoic face but he was happy on the inside.

“Alrighty then”, said Kevin, “I’ll see you guys later.” Kevin exited through the opening in the breakroom.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie knew that she screwed up big time. She was already beginning to sober up but she knew she couldn’t take back what happened with Roger.

It was an accident. Stephanie knew that Roger must have understood that. For now, she needed to stay in party mode. Having Neha under her foot was a nice start.

“Wonder what we should do next for my birthday”, said Stephanie with a smile. The crowd had decreased since the party’s start but there were still fun times to be had.

“I think we should talk about the biggest drama”, said tiny Sophie with her hands on her hips, “what is Roger going to decide on Stephanie?”

“Bold of you tiny one to talk about my relationship like that.”

Stephanie noticed the only non-tinies in the room now were Amy, Stacy and Alex. None of them would stop Stephanie from having a little playtime with Sophie right now.

“Well, it’s so true”, continued Sophie, “you did silly things and then you put your big Ching-Chong foot in the footbath and Roger almost died. That’s fucked up.”

Stephanie was really pissed. She picked Sophie up and brought the tiny girl to her face.

“That was an accident”, said Stephanie, “but whatever I do to you now will certainly not be an accident.” Stephanie stuck out her tongue and brought it on Sophie.

“Hmm”, mused Stephanie, “I wonder what you taste like. My mother is away. She won’t know what happened.”

“When your mother sees I’m gone, you’re going to be her first suspect.”

Damn, thought Stephanie, Sophie and her mom did become close this past year.

Stephanie did notice Kevin was out of the breakroom. Stephanie needed the deets.

Stephanie rushed over to Kevin and said, “so, what can you tell me about Roger?”

Kevin blushed. He was obviously too afraid to say anything.

“I could never hurt you, Kevvy. C’mon, please tell me!!” Stephanie blew Kevin a kiss and brought one of her feet closer to him.

“Remember the fun we had in the park yesterday”, said Stephanie.

“Ummm”, said Kevin, “I’m sorry. Roger still needs to think about things. He’s talking with Julie.”

 “I guess you two didn’t work out then?”

Kevin shook his head and said, “I’m sorry, Julie seems to…”

Stephanie forgot Sophie was still in her palm but she heard tiny laughs.

“Oh ho ho”, laughed Sophie, “I know how this is going to end. You and Roger will be no more soon!”

“Mind your own business”, responded Stephanie with a glare, “and I think I know the perfect place for you in the meantime.”

Stephanie walked over to the footbath and threw Sophie inside.

“Have a nice swim”, said Stephanie, “but be careful around my big Ching-Chong feet.”

Stephanie had no intentions of drowning Sophie but she wanted to scare the little brat for a bit. Stephanie put each of her feet in the footbath. She grabbed Sophie between her toes and began pinching the tiny Sophie.

[POV: Amy]

This party had taken quite a few unexpected turns tonight, thought Amy, she loved Stephanie like a sister but she knew that Stephanie could be too playful at times with tinies.

Amy saw Brian furiously working on something. She had no idea what it was but thought it couldn’t hurt to ask.

“Hey Brian”, said Amy softly, “what are you working on there?”

“It’s important but I can’t tell a lot of people. It’s secret.”

“Ummm, I’ve been your girlfriend for almost a year and you can’t trust me with your work?”

Brian sighed and said, “I had explicit instructions not to tell Stephanie but you can know as long as you don’t spread the word.”

“Yes, you can trust me.”

“You know how Maria and Veronica aren’t at the party. Well..I’m trying to – it’s bad but we’re trying to fix things.”

“I get it and you guys think Stephanie will do more harm than good but tell me.”

“Veronica has been kidnapped by another woman. I’ve been helping Maria track down Veronica’s location. We have something, in fact Maria is going there now to try to get Veronica back. So yeah, I’m worried because I hope they’re ok.”

“Oh no, that’s awful! Anything I could do to help?”

“I’ll let you know but we have things handled.”

“For the record”, said Amy with a smile, “I would have let you stay home if I knew Veronica was in trouble.”

“Noted. But I see something you should help. Look at Stephanie.”

Amy saw Stephanie with her feet in the footbath.

“I’d bet you $100 that Sophie is in there”, added Brian.

Amy sighed. She would need to check to make sure everything was ok.

Amy approached Stephanie. She noticed tiny Sophie between Stephanie’s toes.

“Hey Stephanie”, said Amy, “how are you feeling?”

“Not feeling drunk anymore”, responded Stephanie, “now I’m just relaxing with a tiny – wanna join me?”

“Ummm”, said Amy looking down at Sophie, “are you sure Sophie is okay there? She seems weak.”

“Sophie hates our people”, responded Stephanie, “what do you care?”

“Your mom said she noted improvement.”

“Haha, my mom is so naïve about some things.”

“Ok”, said Amy, “I’ll join you.”

Amy put her feet in the footbath right by Stephanie’s feet. She began to playfully nudge Stephanie’s foot with her own little foot.

“That tickles, Amy”, laughed Stephanie, “getting back at me for Twister?”

Amy noticed that Sophie escaped Stephanie’s toe-grip. Amy used the opportunity to have Sophie climb to the top of her foot. Amy then picked up Sophie with her fingers.

“I’m going to keep you safe”, whispered Amy to Sophie.

“Wow, thank you”, said Sophie with shock.

“Aims”, said Stephanie with annoyance, “I wasn’t going to drown Sophie or anything like that.”

“I know but I need to keep Sophie safe.”

Stephanie sighed and continued relaxing her feet in the footbath.

Amy cleaned off Sophie with a towel and said softly, “stay with me and Brian for a while.”

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter - let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Will Veronica Be Saved/Stacy's Confession/Stephanie and Roger Chat by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Veronica is being tortured by Alicia but will someone come to her rescue?

Stacy confesses her feelings to Neha.

Stephanie and Roger have a chat.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was drowned in Alicia’s vaginal fluids for what must have been the 5th time in the past 24 hours. This was hell on Earth.

Veronica felt her body being rubbed onto Alicia’s oversized clitoris as the larger woman moaned, “that feels really nice, Veronica, I will definitely enjoy you as long as it lasts, mmmmmm.”

Hopefully not much longer, thought Veronica, she knew that Maria was trying her hardest to find Veronica and bring her back safely.

“I wonder what tiny Veronica tastes like”, said Alicia with a lick of her lips. She put her tongue on Veronica’s body and said, “perhaps I need to dispose of the evidence in case I get in trouble – but mmmm you taste pretty good. Perhaps I’ll enjoy eating you up.”

This bitch was nuts, thought Veronica, she began to run away from Alicia. Risking her life, Veronica jumped off the bed and landed on the carpet. Thankfully, tinies were more durable. Veronica just felt her legs ache from the impact of the fall. Veronica ran looking for a hiding spot. But Alicia put her foot down on Veronica’s body. Veronica felt the sociopath’s sole push her body down with a vengeance.

Was this going to be it? Was this Veronica’s last hurrah? Veronica wouldn’t give up though while she still had a chance. She began to scratch at the massive sole hoping to inflict pain.

“I feel that, little one”, said Alicia, “a goddess like me can barely register the futile attempts of someone as small and pathetic as you.”

Veronica could hear a door opening from a distance or at least attempt to open. Worst case scenario, Alicia brought a friend. Best case scenario.. Veronica didn’t want to jinx it.

“You feel amazing under my foot, bug. I think you’re better as a foot toy than a snack. What do you…” Suddenly, Alicia gasped and moved backwards losing her hold on Veronica.

Veronica saw her true goddess from above – Maria!

“Knowing how to pick locks comes in handy”, said Maria with a smile.

“Breaking and entering is a crime”, responded Alicia.

“Not as bad as kidnapping, you stupid puta!”

Maria charged forward and knocked Alicia to the ground.

“You think it’s going to be so damn easy to get your girlfriend back, huh.”

Alicia used her long nails to scratch Maria’s face.

“I bring pain, bitch”, said Alicia, “and I’m not giving up without a fight.”

“Oh, that’s all you got. You’re more pathetic than I thought.”

Veronica was rooting for Maria the whole way. Veronica made sure to hide under a nightstand to avoid getting caught in the fight. Maria and Alicia were wrestling each other on the ground. Veronica saw with impressive strength that Maria began to squeeze her legs around Alicia’s face – like a snake attacking its prey.

“How do you like that? Bitch. Taking Veronica away from me like that. Oh, no response. Must be because something caught your throat. Nobody messes with my Veronica!”

[POV: Stacy]

Stacy was glad that she had some time alone with Neha. Stacy felt so much out of her element with this whole party. Neha looked up at Stacy with concern.

“This is the most fucked-up party ever”, said Neha, “but I am glad to be at this party with you. You can help make it all worthwhile.”

Neha was quite flirtatious at times. Stacy wondered if Neha knew how Stacy felt. Stacy picked up Neha and began cradling the tiny in her palm.

“I am sorry that you had to end up underfoot like that”, said Stacy bashfully.

“Ugh, Stephanie is the worst”, said Neha shaking her head, “but I don’t think this was all a complete waste.”

Neha kissed Stacy’s hand. Stacy was surprised by this. She had feelings for Neha but she wasn’t even sure what sort of person Neha liked. Stacy and Neha had some fun times just being flirty and silly – but that’s all it was. Stacy decided now was the time to confess and see what happens.

“Neha”, said Stacy, “I have something I’ve been holding back for a while.”

“As long as it’s not drowning me in a footbath, I’m okay”, responded Neha, “I’m okay with whatever.”

Stacy blushed and sighed. Neha was so tiny now but Stacy feared Neha’s reaction.

“I guess the truth is.. for a while, well – you know I’ve always been a lesbian, right?”

Neha nodded.

“As we’ve gotten to know each other better, I’ve been finding that I really have grown attracted to you and oh.. I know this is stupid.”

“No, Stacy, it’s not because I really like you too. I have to deal with my father but screw that! He hates the idea of his daughter being attracted to women but I do want you.”

Stacy was relived. She couldn’t believe it. Did Neha really like her in that way too?

“Let’s not waste time”, said Neha, “take off your shirt and bra. I have an idea.”

Stacy bit her lip and removed her clothing as requested. Stacy didn’t have large breasts but they must have looked enormous to the one-inch Neha.

“What do you think”, Stacy asked Neha.

“I really like. Bring me to them.”

Stacy brought Neha to one of her breasts. Stacy noticed her nipples hardening right away. Neha began to caress one of the nipples with her hands and then began to lightly nibble on it.

Stacy lightly moaned. She loved the stimulation.

“Should I keep going”, Neha asked.

Stacy nodded.

Neha wrapped her whole body around Stacy’s breast and said, “damn, these are the largest breasts I’ve ever seen – give me more!! Give me more!!”

Stacy pushed both of her breasts together. She was amused and aroused as Neha worked on handling both. Stacy was feeling wet. She began to lightly finger herself with one hand and held the breasts steady with the other.

Stacy quietly wondered whether Neha would stop pursuing Brian and only want her, Stacy did wonder.

[POV: Roger]

Roger was at Julie’s feet. They were gorgeous but his mind couldn’t stop going back to Stephanie. Roger didn’t know what he wanted to do. He needed to talk to Stephanie.

After another gentle caress of Julie’s foot, Roger said, “I think I’m ready to talk to Stephanie.”

“Make the right decision”, said Julie, “and you can have all of me.”

Roger nodded. With that, Julie and Roger left the breakroom to visit Stephanie. Julie held Roger tightly.

Roger saw that Stephanie was by herself looking sad. Roger felt guilty, he knew Stephanie meant no harm.

“Umm Stephanie”, said Julie, “Roger is ready to talk with you.”

Stephanie looked up at Roger and said, “I’m really sorry for what I did..it was foolish and…”

“I know”, said Roger, “I think we should speak privately.”

“Of course.”

Julie warily handed Roger over to Stephanie. The two of them went to the breakroom.

Stephanie held Roger in her hands and said with tears in her eyes, “if I could take back what happened – I would. Are you feeling ok?”

“I’m fine”, said Roger, “honestly, I overreacted.”

“I almost killed you. I understand.”

“But I’ve been thinking and I feel like that I can’t stop thinking about you. You are honestly the most amazing woman I ever met.”

“Aww”, cooed Stephanie, “you’re so sweet!”

“I think that I would be so miserable without you in my life.”

“But what about Julie and all of her maturity and wealth?”

Roger had to admit that Stephanie did ask a tough question.

“First of all”, said Roger, “my parents are rich and second of all, I don’t need the most mature woman in the room. No matter what my mother says.”

“Wow, so what are you saying then?”

“I guess the world is trying to tell me one thing but I want you. I wish I could explain it but I really do love you.”

Roger saw tears of happiness stream down Stephanie’s face.

“I love you so much, Roger! And I promise to never let anything bad like that happen to you again.”

“Just don’t drink too much around tinies and I think I’ll be ok.”

“So I gotta know – you were saying the world has been trying to tell you one thing. Who?”

“My mom for sure. Julie has been trying to convince me for a long time. Neha called me a beta male for staying with you.”

“Ugh. Not going to insult your mom. But Julie clearly wants you for herself. And as for Neha – she’s wrong. You’re my amazing, adventurous and brave alpha male to explore with me. I think they are all wrong. You are my alpha tiny.”

Stephanie lightly poked Roger in the chest with a finger. Roger playfully poked Stephanie’s hand. She let out a giggle.

“You mean so much to me”, said Stephanie, “and I would have been devastated if I lost you. You’re alpha because you follow your heart not what others want from you.”

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Alicia v Maria/Make Up not Break Up/Xue Returns by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Alicia and Maria battle for Veronica.

Stephanie and Roger make up.

Brian is proud of Amy rescuing Sophie. Xue returns from her sleep.

[POV: Alicia]

Alicia was on the ground – knocked down by Maria but certainly not knocked out. Maria was vicious with her powerful legs. Alicia needed a moment to breathe.

“You know what”, said Alicia, “I am going to win this day. I am the supreme being here. I will make sure Veronica is mine for the rest of her life.”

“You’re delusional”, responded Maria, “I think the whole world will be looking for Veronica soon. Daughter of the CEO of Pillowland.”

“But I’m a goddess”, said Alicia, “all will bow down to me once I get the shrinking machine from you! Give it to me or Veronica dies.”

Maria rolled her eyes and said, “ok, I can give you the shrinking machine.”

Alicia was shocked that Maria was so willing. Yes, Alicia was going to win the day.

“I knew you would come to your senses”, said Alicia, “now hand it over. I know it’s in your pocketbook.”

Alicia watched with curiosity as Maria took out the shrinking machine. Alicia realized that she had never seen it before.

Maria held the shrinking machine and said, “take it. Do what you want with me. I was just jealous that you wanted Veronica. I want you to want me.”

Alicia wondered in the back of her head if this was a trap but the prize was there. Alicia grabbed the handle Maria wasn’t touching. The shrinking machine escaped Maria’s grip. Now was the time.

Alicia was ready to study the shrinking machine but her hands were stuck. Wait.. what?

“I superglued the handle you fucking puta. You really thought I would just give it to you”, responded Maria with a laugh, “yeah fucking right.”

Maria took out nail polish remover and freed Alicia’s hands from the superglue’s grip and Maria had the shrinking machine back in her hands holding on to the edge.

“Are you ready for your punishment”, asked Maria with a grin, “you know you’ve been really bad to my girlfriend.”

Alicia snarled and was ready to fight however she could but Maria pressed something.

Alicia found herself dwindling down in size until all she could see were Maria’s large feet encased in sandals. This couldn’t be happening, Alicia shrieked.

Maria picked up Alicia and said, “well well, so what do we have here? A tiny pathetic loser?”

Alicia tried to break out of Maria’s grip but it was too strong.

Maria then picked up Veronica. Alicia was disappointed that they were now the same size.

“Veronica”, said Maria, “what should I do with this loser bug?”

“Make her suffer”, responded Veronica.

Alicia wished she could escape but no luck.

“For now”, said Maria, “I think you belong underfoot. Now we got a party to attend!”

Maria removed her sandal and placed Alicia on the insole. Alicia tried to get off the sandal but Maria’s foot was too fast and large. Maria’s foot dominated everything for Alicia. Alicia would have screamed but Maria’s foot dominated Alicia’s body and everything else.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie went through a whirlwind of emotions in one night. She was happy to hear that Roger still loved her and wanted to be her boyfriend.

“I will never let you down again, Roger”, said Stephanie, “I promise from head to toe.”

“And I will never let you down either”, responded Roger, “so what do we do now?”

“I have some ideas”, said Stephanie with a wink, “maybe we can have a little fun before we go back to the party if you’re up for it?”

“Hmmm, what sort of fun are you thinking?”

“Well, my feet are sorry for what they did and they kind of missed you. If you’re up for it.”

“I think I am especially with my sexy Stephanie.”

Stephanie grinned at Roger and said, “ok, they are ready for you.”

She brought Roger down to her bare feet. Stephanie teased Roger with her toes squeezing his body in between the two largest toes and alternating between each foot. Stephanie was so happy that she could share in her tiny playtime again with Roger.

Stephanie was sure Roger was enjoying it too. Uptight Julie could never be this playful.

“Are you ready to feel a little more”, Stephanie asked Roger.

“I’m 100% ready”, responded Roger kissing her foot.

“You’re too kind to me! Okay, so my soles also missed you a ton! My big and beautiful soles.”

Stephanie then placed one of her feet on top of Roger’s body. She felt the pleasure flow through her body after having her foot on Roger. Stephanie never grew tired of how nice tinies felt on her feet, especially Roger.

Stephanie began to roll Roger gently yet playfully underneath her sole. Stephanie was sure her foot softened the hard tile floor on the breakroom. She wondered if Roger was ready for even more stimulation. Stephanie wanted to be careful after the footbath incident, but she knew they both wanted some kinky times. It seemed that Roger had forgiven Stephanie at this point. But she did fear doing something too impulsive or silly that would break it all.

Stephanie could feel a tiny kiss on her sole from Roger. Stephanie bit her lip trying to avoid laughing too loud. Stephanie figured she would ask Roger first before doing more though.

Stephanie lifted her foot off Roger.

“Hey Roger, you seem to be having fun down there.”

“Of course, what about you?”

“Absolutely. My feet and I love you so much. Assuming you’re no longer thinking of Julie, how about we get ready for some sexy time?”

“This is already so sexy for me”, said Roger.

“You know what I mean, silly”, responded Stephanie sticking out her tongue.

“Why don’t you show me what you mean?”

Stephanie smirked and moved her big toe by Roger’s groin area. She moved it up and down for a couple seconds and then removed it.

“Oh, that”, said Roger, “I think we could try that.”

Stephanie wasn’t wasting any time, she was ready.

[POV: Brian]

Brian was proud of how assertive Amy had become. Amy walked over to Brian with Sophie rescued from the footbath. Yes, Sophie had done and said some horrible racist things but she didn’t deserve to be tortured by Stephanie, especially if Sophie was improving.

Amy brought Sophie to the ground by her feet.

Brian saw that Sophie was shivering.

“Are you doing okay”, asked Brian.

“Yeah. I’ll get over it. That crazy bitch almost killed me!”

“Ummm”, said Amy, “your life didn’t seem in danger but I thought getting you out of there was the right thing to do.”

“I am sooooooooo happy to be away from that loser. Amy, I can’t believe you’re friends with her.”

Brian shrugged and said, “you both know how I feel about Stephanie.”

“She is crazy”, continued Sophie, “she gets so fucking mad because I call her Ching Chong. I don’t get it. It’s like “get over it” and stop torturing me.”

Brian could tell that Amy was annoyed by what Sophie was saying. Sophie couldn’t get a hint how hurtful her words were.

“I guess I can understand why Stephanie is hurt by that”, said Brian.

“What do you care? You hate her.”

“Kind of strong but err.. I think Stephanie is tired of you making comments about her race.”

Amy gave Brian a smile of approval. It warmed Brian’s heart.

“Stephanie is the only one I call Ching Chong these days. I don’t think I would ever call anyone else that especially after Superhero Amy saved me from dying! When my daddy comes back, he will make sure Stephanie gets what she deserves.”

Brian chuckled. Sophie was being dramatic.

Brian heard a voice, “Xue is awake again! Hope no one died at party.”

Brian saw Xue in all her glory. Xue plopped over to them.

“Oh, Sophie still alive! Very good, Amy”, said Xue.

“Thank you, Xue. I did my best.”

“Your stupid daughter almost killed me”, said Sophie, “I almost drowned like Roger!”

“Ummm”, began Amy bashfully.

“Oh”, said Xue laughing, “if Sophie just swim in footbath and held by my daughter’s feet – no need to save her. It part of training.”

“Stephanie would have killed me if Amy didn’t show up in time. I am grateful”, said Sophie kissing Amy’s foot.

Amy was surprised by this.

“Well I talk to my daughter later but I know that she mad at you, Sophie.”

“Stephanie is nuts. I hope she goes to jail for everything she did. When my daddy comes back..”

“Only place your daddy will be when he return is PedEgg. Come on, Xue ready to party. Let’s see what else is going on!” Xue picked up Sophie and walked over to a footbath.

“Seems like Sophie is going through some training”, said Brian.

“Yeah, I agree. Just wish she would stop calling Stephanie Ching-Chong, so awful!”

“Training hasn’t finished yet. In the meantime, are you ok with a little alone time?”

Amy nodded and picked up Brian.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!

I have a busy weekend coming up so I wanted to get this chapter out sooner rather than later.

Only 10 more chapters left in Nail Salon 2!!

Tiny Playtime by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian and Amy
Roger and Stephanie
Neha and Stacy

Not much plot besides tiny playtime - enjoy ;)

[POV: Brian]

Brian was relieved to get away from the hustle and bustle of Stephanie’s party and to be in the soft hold of Amy. Amy looked down at Brian with her beautiful eyes and soft smile.

“Any updates on Veronica”, Amy asked.

“I was able to find Alicia’s whereabouts and I’m certain Maria went there – let me check my phone.”

Brian saw a new text from Maria.

Maria: Great news, Veronica is safe and sound! We also shrunk down Alicia and are bringing her to the party. Already told Stephanie. We’ll see you soon 😉

Brian: Glad that you and Veronica are ok. Party is as crazy as expected.

Maria: We’re going to turn up the temperature even more!

Brian: Sounds like Alicia deserves punishment.

Maria: She sure does. She’s twice the psycho Sophie is.

Brian: LOL

“Yes”, Brian said to Amy, “they’re all fine now and are coming to the party.”

“Wow, if that happened to me, I would just want to hide in my room for at least a week.”

“Haha, you already do that most of the time anyway.”

“Hee hee, so what do you want to do in our alone time?”

“Whatever you want, you’re so much larger than me now.”

“I’m trying to think. Hmmmm, too bad I’ve been walking barefoot for a while. My feet must be so dirty”, said Amy.

“Can’t be so bad. Let me get a closer look.”

Amy brought Brian down to her feet. Brian began to rub one of them and said, “show me the bottom.”

Amy upturned one of her feet. Brian saw a light layer of dirt and dust on the sole but it wasn’t a lot.

“Sexy to me”, responded Brian.

Amy smirked and then sandwiched Brian between her soles. Brian could only feel Amy’s foot flesh surround his body. He was already at full arousal.

At this point, Amy was an expert at feeling his body. She kept on moving her right foot in a slow and circular motion to feel his body completely.

Brian was still wearing pants but let his body move in tandem with Amy’s foot. This was always his favorite part of tiny playtime.

“I love you, Brian”, Brian heard Amy say from above.

“I love you too, Amy.”

Given the events of the day and the sensual footbath from earlier, Brian released his arousal quickly. He kissed Amy’s sole not minding the dirt that accumulated. Brian had some things in common with the dirt – meant to be under Amy’s foot.

Amy brought her feet away from Brian and said, “I’m guessing you had a good time.”

Brian looked down at his groin, it was obvious.

“I’m glad. Before we go back, I’ll give you and your pants a nice clean-up. Seems my tiny feet did quite a number on you!”

“Tiny? Understatement of the century to me.”

“Well, you’re just extra tiny.”

“Alright, you win.”

Amy blew Brian a kiss and then began to give him a nice bath.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was about ready to give Roger the footjob of his life but her phone rang. Maria!

“Sorry Roger, I haven’t heard from Maria all day.”

“It’s alright”, said Roger, “I hope those two are okay.”

“Maria! Where have you and Veronica been?”

“Long story. But some puta kidnapped Veronica. I found Veronica, beat the puta and now we’re all going to your party.”

“Ouch. Glad Veronica is ok.”

“Me too. We’ll get our revenge on Alicia at your party. See you soon.”

“Yay, see you soon!” Stephanie ended the call.

“Roger, some bitch kidnapped Veronica but now everything is fine. And they’re coming to the party!”

“I guess we should make the plans we have quick then.”

“Depends on how quickly you finish for me”, said Stephanie with a wink, “take off your clothes!”

Roger took off his tiny clothes. Stephanie could see that Roger already had a hard-on. She teased it by placing her thumb on the hard-on. She then brought her face down lightly dabbing her tongue on the little erection. Roger’s moans were enough for Stephanie to know that she was doing the right thing. She was ready for the final act on Roger.

Stephanie brought her foot right by Roger. She wiggled her toes right by Roger’s body and said, “my feet want to play with you!”

Stephanie brought her big and second toe by Roger’s member and began to slowly wiggle them. Even though Roger’s penis was only about 1/10 of an inch, she could feel it pulsing under her big toe.

Stephanie was gentle but seductive.
“How long do you think you can handle my perfect giantess feet, little man?”

Stephanie continued her toework on Roger. She felt a sense of relief. Stephanie wouldn’t be losing Roger to someone like Julie.

Stephanie squeezed her toes around Roger’s body. She did it with a passion and was ready to get him to burst.

“What do you think of my sexy feet, Roger?”

“I love them lots.”

“Show me your love.”

Stephanie looked down at her feet. She always did like them – considering her feet to be her best feature. She blew Roger a kiss pressing her toes with a little more force on Roger’s groin.

Stephanie pressed down until she could feel his spunk begin to coat the bottom of her big toe.

“That’s perfect”, said Stephanie with a smile, “I really think I’m the right woman for you, Roger.”

Roger nodded in agreement kissing Stephanie’s toes.

“That’s my little man. Now let’s clean you up and get us back to the party!”

Stephanie lightly rubbed Roger’s groin with a tissue making sure they got all the cum cleaned off.

Stephanie then helped Roger put on his clothes. She picked up Roger and rubbed him on her cheek.

“So happy to have you in my life”, said Stephanie.

“As am I, Stephanie.”

With that, Stephanie and Roger left the breakroom to rejoin the party. Stephanie was ready for some fun with tinies!

[POV: Neha]

Neha was still trying to figure things out. She surely found Stacy to be attractive – a little plain but attractive nevertheless. But could she just commit herself to one person? She wanted Brian. She wanted Stacy. But Neha knew she couldn’t have both of them.

“I am having so much fun with you, Stacy. You make this shrinking bullshit worthwhile.”

“I’m glad I can help”, responded Stacy with a smile, “but there are some things I do think about.”

“Like what?”

“Can you be committed to me? You know how I feel about you but does it work if I want you to stop your scheming against Amy and Brian?”

“I..um…have to see how I feel about all of it.”

“Because I can’t be with a woman who is lusting after someone else too.”

Neha knew this should be an easy decision. She felt stupid for acting like it wasn’t.

“Maybe we should see how things go between us”, said Neha, “and then I can make my own decision of where things want to go.”

“Fair enough.”

“This is going to be a weird request, I know, but could you bring me down by your feet?”

Stacy blushed. But she did oblige bringing Neha down to her bare feet. They were flat on the ground. Neha could tell Stacy was anxious.

Neha ran over to Stacy’s right foot and began caressing the toes.

“That does feel really nice”, said Stacy from above, “keep doing what you’re doing.”

Neha started to kiss the toes which made Stacy shudder with pleasure.

“Your feet have such a nice shape to them”, said Neha, “I can help make them perfect.”

“You’re embarrassing me”, responded Stacy with a giggle.

“How so? We’re the only ones here and I know what I think.”

Neha then went more aggressive and began to put her whole body into Stacy’s foot. It was like she was making out with another person.

“You’re so silly”, said Stacy with a giggle, “but it feels amazing on my body. Would you also like to experience the bottom of my foot? I hear tinies feel great under there.”

“Absolutely”, responded Neha.

Stacy put her bare foot on Neha’s body. Stacy’s foot had become Neha’s world. Neha began kissing the sole of Stacy’s foot. Stacy began to moan softly and move her foot in circles on the ground.

Neha wondered if she was ready to only be interested in Stacy. She kissed Stacy’s sole with abandon. Neha felt arousal rush through her body. Neha considered if Stacy was the one that was meant to be.

After another five minutes, Neha felt her sexual discharge seep out of her pussy – this was so hot! Neha continued to make love to Stacy’s sexy foot.

After more fun times, Stacy lifted her foot off Neha and smirked. “Looks like you enjoyed yourself, good new is that I did too!”

“Most fun part of the party.”

“Agreed but perhaps we should go back for a while.”

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter - let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Alex's Playtime/Blindfolds by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Alex and Don share a moment in one of the breakrooms.

Stephanie and Roger have an idea for a new game and it involves blindfolds!

[POV: Alex]

Alex and Don were glad to have a little break from the party in a breakroom. They had to wait for Amy and Brian to exit but it was worth it.

“What am I going to do with you, little man”, asked Alex.

“Whatever you wish to do with me, my lady.”

“Does this all still seem strange to you?”

“A little, yeah. But I like tiny playtime with you.”

“As do I, little Donny. Where would you like to explore?”

“Let’s take a trip to the boobies.”

“Ooh, boobies! I like that idea a lot.” Alex didn’t waste time and took off her shirt and bra revealing her double D breasts.

“Wow”, said Don with a wipe of his brow, “I don’t even know where to start.”

“I can help you with that, little guy.”

Alex took tiny Don and brought him towards one of her nipples.

“Have you played with a woman’s nipple before?”

“Not one of your size”, responded Don giving the nipple a rub with his hands.

Alex shivered and moaned from the touch, but she was certainly ready for much more.

“Is that all you do with a woman’s nipple”, teased Alex.

Don shrugged and then began to put his mouth around it the best he could.

Ohhhhhh, thought Alex, that was more like it. She loved the feeling of a tiny Don doing what he could to make her happy.

Alex had one hand holding Don steady on her breast and the other hand was headed towards her pussy. This was a hot moment.

After a couple moments, Alex brought Don to the other breast. Ohhhh, this one was even better – thought Alex. Don was a natural. She only met Don last night but she hoped things would work out between them.

Don was diligently having his way with Alex’s nipple. Alex felt bad that she was having all the pleasure and Don was just doing the pleasing. Alex would give Don a nice surprise.

Alex removed Don from her nipple and moved him towards her mouth. She grinned at Don and said, “take off your pants, little man.”

Don did so and Alex could see he was spotting an erection.

“And your underwear too, Donny.”

Don obliged. Alex then licked her finger with her mouth. She placed her finger on Don’s cock and moved it around – lubricating the cock.

Don moaned and seemed to be enjoying himself. Alex moved her finger up and down the shaft and then playfully moved it around the tip. Alex saw a little bit of precum and kept going.

After a few more moments, Don said, “Hold on, I think I’m almost done.” Alex pressed harder on the cock and Don certainly did orgasm on her finger. Success!

“That was a lot of fun”, said Alex grinning.

“I thought so too!”

“Guess it’s time to go back to the party.”

Good times were had but Alex swore she heard tiny rustling when leaving the break room.

[POV: Roger]

Roger was back at the party with Stephanie. He could see Julie looking rather surprised. Roger knew that Stephanie was the one for him though – he was tired of doubting it. Stephanie knew how to make him truly happy. Roger was also feeling naughty and had an idea for the next party game.

Roger whispered the idea in Stephanie’s ear, “let’s play with blindfolded ladies and tinies.”

Stephanie giggled, “aww, you want to live on the wild side, huh? Let’s do it!”

An even nicer surprise was to see Maria with two tinies in her hand: Veronica and another woman. That must have been the woman who kidnapped Veronica.

“Hello everyone”, said Maria, “I am sorry we are late. Veronica and I had to deal with some personal problems but we solved them. This puta is Alicia and I hope we can teach her a lesson tonight.”

The whole crowd glared at Alicia. If this woman dared do horrible things to Veronica, she deserved punishment.

“Yayyy”, cheered Stephanie, “so happy you’re here and that Veronica is okay!!” Stephanie rushed in to give Maria a hug. Maria skillfully held on to Veronica and Alicia.

“I think this segues into our next idea! We are going to play a game of the ages. I got blindfolds here. It’s going to involve picking up a tiny and rubbing that tiny all over our feet but we don’t know which one!”

Roger loved that Stephanie was going through with it. He didn’t know which lady would take him but he was certain Stephanie would reward him regardless.

“So for our tinies – we have Roger, Kevin, Veronica, Brian, Don, Neha and those two bitches whatever their names are. On my team – there’s me, Amy, Maria, Stacy, my mom, Alex, and Julie. The one who doesn’t get caught wins or loses depending on what you want from this game.”

Most of the crowd chuckled at the last statement.

Stephanie put all of the tinies in a circle and blindfolded everyone else. “Alright – time for picking!!”

“What the fuck is this”, grumbled Alicia.

“Oh, Stephanie is nuts”, said Sophie, “but fuck you for hurting Veronica. I hope Stephanie picks you.”

Alicia quickly learned she had no friends amongst the tinies.

The tinies ran as hand after hand reached out. Roger saw Kevin be picked up by Amy. Lol – brother and sister, so awkward. Alex grabbed Don. Maria had Veronica. Stacy had Sophie. Alicia, Brian, Neha and Roger were the only ones left. Roger hoped he wouldn’t be taken by Julie even though she surely wanted him. Roger was picked up by a flabby and familiar hand – not Stephanie but Xue caught her price.

Roger was rubbed onto Xue’s sole as she said to herself, “tiny feel nice – must be better than PedEgg even.” Roger could feel Xue’s well-pampered yet fat foot flesh all around him. Roger was fortunate that he just ejaculated with Stephanie. His cock wasn’t going to be hardened from time with Xue.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie, being the birthday girl, decided to go last. She only had two tinies to pick from. She hoped Roger was still there and, if not, that he wasn’t being caressed on Julie’s foot. That would be the worst. Stephanie moved her hand and could tell the tinies were running. Roger wouldn’t run. He was already taken. She picked up a tiny and moved them to the sole of her foot.

“Alright little one”, said Stephanie, “time to make my feet very happy even though I don’t know which one you are!”

Stephanie moved the tiny on her sole and pressed them hard onto it. She was in heights of pleasure. She then moved the tiny towards her toes and began squeezing them with her toes.

“Wow, you feel extra special by my toes – little one. Maybe I’ll keep you forever. I could also use a little footwarmer and foot pet. You would be perfect for the role!”

The tiny really activated her nerves in a way that tinies were known to do.

“I can’t see you but I can feel you – kiss my foot!” The tiny wasn’t obeying. This was one of the asshole tinies thought Stephanie – so Alicia, Neha, or Sophie. Brian was a possibility too.

“Kiss my foot or I will grind you to the floor with it.” Still no kissing. Brian was a wimp – so not him. Sophie has been kind of scarred over the past year, so most likely not her – Sophie would have given up at this point. This was Alicia or Neha. Stephanie wanted to know who it was. But a part of her also wanted a tiny to kiss her foot. She continued to make statements. “I wonder which tiny this could be. Whoever it is you feel great on my foot. I will keep you forever and ever!” She heard a tiny audible groan – didn’t sound like Neha.

“I know who you are. You are Alicia!” Stephanie removed her blindfold and continued to rub the tiny on her foot. And yes, she was right – Alicia!

“After what you did to Veronica”, said Stephanie, “the only thing you deserve is to be under my foot.” Stephanie put Alicia on the ground and put her foot on the tiny. The other ladies were still blindfolded. Stephanie cooed that Maria managed to get Veronica and Alex had Don to herself. Roger was being played around by her mother – better than Julie. Stephanie saw Brian looking up with a smug grin. He avoided it all. Well – some others deserved it more.

Julie had Neha. Stacy had Sophie. And Amy had Kevin. Stephanie laughed – sibling dynamics to a whole new level. Stephanie would say something.

“Oh Amy, that’s your brother!”

Amy removed her blindfold and shrieked, “sooo sorry, Kevin I had no idea you were on my foot.”

“No worries”, said Kevin laughing, “wondered if you would ever notice haha.”

“Don’t tell Mom and Dad about this.”

“Amy, last thing I’d tell the parents.”

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter - let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Revenge on Alicia by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Veronica and Maria get their revenge on Alicia.
Stacy gets Neha back but doesn't want this to be the last tiny playtime.

 

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica must have hit the jackpot with the blindfold game. She got to spend more time with Maria. Veronica loved being able to feel the sole of her goddess on her body. Veronica kissed the sole with abandon and said to herself, “I missed you so much.”

Veronica was moved to Maria’s toes which lightly wiggled on her body. Veronica gave the two toes she was near a kiss to show her gratitude.

Veronica still had thoughts about her ordeal with Alicia – revenge was needed ASAP. But Veronica couldn’t even think of good payback except crushing Alicia like a grape or having her go to jail for kidnapping.

After another 10 minutes or so, Maria removed Veronica from her foot.

Maria took off her blindfold and was pleased to see Veronica.

“I had a feeling it was you”, said Maria, “I know your kisses so well.”

“I’m honored to have been picked by you. Maria, you make everything better!”

“As do you. I would have been lost without you. What is our plan with Alicia by the way?”

“I went through a lot. Really hard to think of anything that would be a suitable punishment unless we want to have her locked up for kidnapping.”

“Heh heh. But Alicia will never really understand the pain of what she caused. Yes, she would be punished for however long she is but would she truly understand her treatment of you is wrong?”

“I honestly don’t care if she understands or not. I just want Alicia to be miserable.”

“If you’re up for it, Veronica”, said Maria, “I have a plan for Alicia. Looks like Stephanie is enjoying her now but we’ll take Alicia for some fun of our own.”

“Ooh, sounds intriguing.”

“But first”, said Maria, “I want to give you a bath.”

Maria took Veronica to one of the breakrooms. Veronica was already naked so Maria just began to wash Veronica’s body and then put a little bit of soap on it. Veronica was feeling more refreshed than she felt all day. She could feel the dirt and grime leave her body. Maria was an incredibly good tiny washer – meticulous and sensual.

Maria put a special focus on Veronica’s pussy lightly rubbing it. Veronica moaned as Maria’s touch hit the pussy. Veronica was feeling so happy and was tempted to completely take in Maria but she was going to save her energy for what was planned for Alicia.

“You’re really the best person that has entered my life”, said Veronica.

“And I can say the same for you, little Veronica. Do you feel clean now?”

“Absolutely, thank you as always!”

Maria then dried Veronica off with a paper towel.

Veronica felt like a new woman after what she went through.

“I think it’s time to teach that puta a lesson”, said Maria, “I’m sure Stephanie will let us borrow Alicia for a bit.”

“Alicia has no idea what she’s gotten herself into!”

Veronica hoped that this would be payback.

[POV: Stacy]

Stacy certainly had an interesting night. Besides all the tiny playtime, Stacy didn’t think that anyone could find her attractive – especially her feet. Stacy would need to get a pedicure especially if things would work out with Neha.

Stacy enjoyed the blindfold game. She was rubbing a tiny person on her foot which felt amazing. Stacy didn’t bark orders like some of the others did but she had fun. Since there were no kisses, Stacy knew that this wasn’t Neha.

After Stephanie said they could remove their blindfolds, Stacy looked at her foot and saw that she had Sophie. Sophie looked like she had been through a lot. Sophie was almost catatonic at Stacy’s foot.

“Ummm Stephanie”, asked Stacy awkwardly, “where should I bring Sophie?”

“Bring her to my mom. She’s being training Sophie to be less of a jerk!”

It had been some time of course but Stacy could tell that Sophie was once a woman of high social status and wealth. This sort of playtime must have never crossed Sophie’s mind.

With that, Stacy handed Sophie to Xue.

“Did bug girl cause problems?”

“No, Sophie was fine and more than fine.”

“I know. Tiny feel great on feet. I help Sophie though.”

“Keep doing what you’re doing! And thanks Sophie for the foot rub.”

Sophie shrugged.

Stacy now needed to find Neha.
She spotted Neha being pushed into Julie’s sole. Julie was still wearing her blindfold. It was clear that she didn’t bother listening to Stephanie.

“Uhh, Julie”, said Stacy.

Neha noticed Stacy’s presence and began waving her arms frantically.

“Julie”, said Stacy, “this is Stacy – Neha and I need to go home now.”

Julie removed her blindfold and looked down at her foot.

“Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else.”

Stacy took Neha from Julie.

“I feel so dirty”, said Neha, “how can people enjoy this?”

“As you know”, said Stacy, “there’s a slight sexual nature to this.”

“With you, yes.”

Stacy knew the party was over though for them.

Stacy approached Stephanie who just finished giving Alicia hell.

“Stephanie, this was a really nice party but Neha and I have to head back. Do you have one of those machines to grow her back?”

“Yes, I do. But Neha and her clothes will smell funny. Easier to give her a bath though when she’s tiny.”

Stacy gave Neha a bath and washed her clothes the best she could. After that, Neha was grown back to size.

Stacy didn’t want this to be the last time.

Stacy went over to her new friend, Amy.

“Hey Amy, thanks for bringing Neha and I to this experience. We were wondering if it would be possible to borrow a shrinking machine once in a while.”

“Oh, no problem! Glad we could do this. And I can do even better, I’ll make sure Brian makes a copy for you.”

Stacy was happy to hear that. Neha had a poker face but Stacy knew that Neha would enjoy too.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica and Maria had Alicia in one of the breakrooms. They were ready to have their revenge on her. Alicia already looked battered from spending time with Stephanie’s foot but it wasn’t enough.

“How are we going to do this”, asked Veronica, “Alicia was ready to kill me.”

“I have an idea”, responded Maria, “time to grow you back to normal size.”

Veronica was already turned on – she couldn’t wait to inflict some torture on Alicia.

With the shrinking machine, Veronica was grown back to normal size.

Alicia was trembling on a countertop.

“I’ll let you start, Veronica”, said Maria, “do what you like.”

Veronica picked up Alicia and stuck out her tongue.

“I wonder what you taste like, Alicia.”

Veronica put her tongue on Alicia’s body and said, “mmmmmmm, but want to do more things to you.”

Veronica dropped Alicia onto the ground. She then put one of her feet on top of Alicia. Veronica wiggled her toes and relished the pleasure she was getting from Alicia’s presence.

“How do you like that, little bug? Can you handle my amazing and sexy foot?”

Veronica put more pressure on her foot to make sure Alicia felt its full power.

“Now you get to experience what I felt for the past day, isn’t that nice? I’m just sharing the love.”

Veronica noticed that Maria was turned on by the sight. Veronica would be letting Maria join in very soon.

Veronica was reminded in this moment though why all of them were obsessed with having tinies at their feet, the pleasure was incredible.

Veronica lifted her foot slightly and said, “Alicia, kiss the bottom of my foot.”

Alicia groaned but planted a kiss on Veronica’s sole.

“Good job, bug. Now I have another plan for you. Maria, please help me.”

“What do you want to do? This is your show.”

“Show me your pussy.”

Maria grinned as she took off her blouse and panties.

Veronica picked up Alicia and put her inside Maria’s pussy.

“Ready to be eaten out, Maria?”

“Ooohhhh, yes.”

Veronica put her face in between Maria’s legs and began to lick the pussy knowing full well that Alicia was experiencing it all.

“Oh my god – keep going”, panted Maria, “you are incredible.”

Veronica continued her work. Taking great satisfaction when she knew her tongue touched Alicia’s body as well. Veronica moved her tongue all around. Maria was definitely aroused.

After 10 minutes, Maria let out an earth-shattering moan and her sexual discharge coated Alicia.

Alicia was taken out of Maria’ pussy.

“So what do you think now”, asked Veronica.

“Grow me back”, pleaded Alicia, “I will just forget about shrinking and we can all move on.”

“A little late for that after what you did to me. I wonder if Xue needs another pet.”

“I think that’s a great idea”, responded Maria, “let’s ask Xue.”

Alicia put her hands in her face.

Maria and Veronica redressed and cleaned up – they were ready to share Alicia with Xue.

 

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Linda's Foot Toy/Stephanie and Kevin Talk/Official by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Linda loves having a little foot toy - but she has someone better in mind than Chad.

Stephanie and Kevin talk about things.

Alex and Don define their relationship.

[POV: Linda]

Linda loved having a tiny of her own. Chad was obviously working over time to try to have a piece of Linda. So now she was giving him all of her. Linda enjoyed having Chad under her feet the most. No wonder Chad was talking about how obsessed some of those women were with having tinies underfoot.

“I wonder if I can keep you forever, little Chad. This has been the best 24 hours of my life.”

“Your life is fucking pathetic if these are your best 24 hours.”

“Oh, I disagree”, responded Linda who slammed her foot down onto Chad’s body. The tingles of pleasure traveled through her whole body.

“I love having tiny Chad under my foot”, repeated Linda.

But Linda knew it would be ridiculous keeping this perv for the rest of his life, with that said though – Linda wanted a loyal tiny. She always had sensitive feet hating to keep them in uncomfortable shoes for too long. Linda knew a guy who appreciated her for who she was. Perhaps she would give him a call.

“How are you liking my sexy feet, little Chad?”

Chad didn’t respond. Linda didn’t care. She had all the power.

Linda rubbed her foot seductively on the bed sheet. She wondered if she could make Chad cum again at some point. But she found herself thinking of Brad. A sweet guy who she let get away. He would probably worship her without question.

Linda then lifted her foot and picked up Chad with her toes. She moved her foot up and down – amused by Chad’s look of dread.

“Awww”, cooed Linda, “I thought you wanted to spend your time with me. That’s why you made me your therapist. That’s why you kept asking me out. That’s why you went out of your way to chat me up on the beach!”

“I’m sorry”, said Chad softly, “I was wrong. OK. You taught me that these troubles I’m in are my fault. The way I pressured Julie for sex even though she was saving her virginity. And the way I’ve been with you.”

“Trust me”, said Linda, “I’m no virgin. But I do think you learned your lesson! I’ll probably grow you back soon. Just need another tiny first.”

“This is fucking insane. Who would volunteer to do this?”

“I know a guy. I broke up with him. Really nice guy but I was looking for someone a little more alpha. However, he might make a good tiny pet for me.”

Chad laughed and said, “oh boy, just like my friend, Roger – he’s surrendered himself to that Stephanie bitch.”

Linda dialed Brad’s number.

“Hey Brad.”

“Hey Linda, what’s up?”

“I was thinking. Maybe you wanna come over my place tonight?”

“Like now?”

“Yeah. Like now. I’m feeling excited and want you to help me.”

“Won’t waste any time. I can be over there in 30 minutes.”

Linda hung up the phone.

“See Chad, I found a guy better suited than you.”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie knew there was another guy she needed to have a chat. She was nervous. Stephanie didn’t want to lose Kevin but she knew Roger was the guy for her. Stephanie also knew that Kevin had a lot of pain inside and she wanted to help him.

Stephanie and Kevin took a breakroom for themselves.

“Hey Stephanie, how are you holding up?”

“I’m doing well especially since Roger forgave me! I heard you were the little hero who saved his life.”

“Of course. But I think any tiny in a footbath would have done the same thing. So, I guess you and Roger are..”

“Yes, we’re still together. I hope you’re ok with that.”

“Ummm yeah, of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“It’s ok to admit it. I know how you feel about me.”

“I’m fine with us just being friends.”

“Me too. But you know that we’ll probably not be more than just friends.”

“I guess I always knew that. I just thought tonight there was a chance. Julie had your boyfriend all set.”

“Haha but as you and Roger both know – there’s no one as fabulous as me!”

“This has been a crazy weekend. Don’t know what I’m going to do with myself.”

“Kevin, I still want us to be real friends! I know you’ll find the perfect girl for you someday.”

“I was stupid for thinking you could help with that. Instead you tried to ship me off with Julie because you were worried that Julie was going to steal Roger anyway. But honestly, I could see why from just spending a minute with her.”

“I know. It was selfish of me. But I thought, “why not”, but it’s clear that you and Julie weren’t meant to be.”

“She’s too proper and boring. I thought you knew me, Stephanie. Not my kind of woman at all.”

“Ok, I was a little scared that Julie would make Roger hers. She’s still probably scheming how to make it happen.”

“I don’t know what to tell you but you said things went well with you and Roger, right?”

“Yeah. Really well actually, if you know what I mean.”

“Awwww yeahhh, I am happy for you. I really am. Probably want to take a break from this size-changing stuff though.”

“I understand. You wanna be grown back?”

“I think so unless ummm… you know.”

“I’ll keep you in mind, I promise. Not giving up my girlfriend quest for one of my best friends! I wouldn’t recommend Amy-2 though.”

“That bitch was ready to make me her permanent footwarmer.”

“I know. We’ve had some fun times.”

With that, Stephanie grew Kevin back to his normal size.

“Take some time to recover from all of this”, said Stephanie giving Kevin a hug, “we’ll talk real soon.”

“Would Roger mind?”

“You saved his life. I totally have that leverage on him.”

Kevin smirked.

“I should get going. Need to figure out my life.”

“Yeah. Was really fun having you here!”

[POV: Don]

Don couldn’t believe how much of this life had changed in just 24 hours. Most of the stuff that happened to him was frankly insane but there was one silver lining in all of this – Alex. Don wasn’t the type of person who liked to jump into a relationship so quickly but there was something special about Alex.

Don was cradled between Alex’s toes. He never would have considered a woman’s foot to be sexy but something about Alex’s feet turned him on. Perhaps it was because they were large even when he wasn’t tiny.

“You feel so good down there, little guy”, said Alex.

Don responded with kissing Alex’s toes.

“Ohhh, you’re feeling even better now! Are you enjoying yourself by my feet?”

“Absolutely”, said Don, “your feet are so soft and comfy. I think I can sleep by then.”

“You’re too funny. I’m so glad we met.”

“Me too”, responded Don, “I can’t believe all we have done after one day. Some of your friends are a little crazy to be honest. But doesn’t change how I feel about you.”

“Hmm”, said Alex playfully squeezing her toes around Don’s body, “so what do we do?”

“I don’t know. What do we do indeed?”

“I guess I could just make you my tiny foot toy forever.”

“These must be the largest feet in the world for a woman.”

“Size 13, don’t wear them out!”

Don was trying to decide whether he wanted to ask the question so quickly. They only knew each other for a day but between the fun flirting at the bar, the footbath and all the other funny stuff at the nail salon – it certainly felt like more than a day.

Don sighed and said, “Alex, there is something I wanted to ask you.”

“You can ask me anything you like, Donny boy.”

“I know we haven’t known each other for so long – but ummm – I’ve never quite met a woman as amazing as you and I was wondering if you wanted to be ex.. er.. exclusive.”

“Speak up, little guy. I can’t hear you too well.”

Don chuckled. He knew that Alex was teasing him.

“Did you want us to be exclusive?”

“Ohh – I thought you would never ask? Let’s do it!”

Alex blew Don a kiss and said, “I’m so excited! And I promise we can have a normal relationship – not one with all of this tiny stuff.”

“I’m good either way”, responded Don blowing Alex a kiss.

Alex cooed with happiness.

Don and Alex stared at each other longingly. This felt right.

But Don swore that he could hear a voice behind him.

“You’re a loser for dating a tranny. I am ashamed that you are my son, you fucking loser.”

His dad? Or was he just imagining it? Whatever it was, Don didn’t care.

“You’ll see, Don. I am getting payback on all who dared to hurt me.”

Ok, Don wasn’t imagining things. Don turned around. No one was there.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Roger and Julie Talk/Maria and Veronica -Quickie/Ronald's Revenge by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Roger tells Julie he decided on Stephanie.
Maria and Veronica have a quickie.
Ronald's plan is set in motion

[POV: Roger]

Roger was actually kind of nervous about talking with Julie. Roger knew that Julie would be upset. Stephanie only had to deal with an inch-high Kevin. Roger had to do deal with a woman who towered over Stephanie.

After Stephanie and Kevin exited the break room, Roger asked Julie to join him.

“So, what did you and Stephanie talk about”, said Julie.

Julie then placed Roger by her feet which were enclosed in strappy and fashionable sandals. Julie wiggled her toes likely for Roger.

“This is kind of hard to say”, said Roger, “but umm Stephanie and I did talk about everything that happened. She was very apologetic. I understood where she was coming from and ummm Stephanie and I uhhh decided that it was best for us to keep the relationship going.”

“Oh”, responded Julie with disappointment.

“I’m really sorry, Julie. Stephanie and I have a bond. Yes, we have our ups and downs but any relationship has that.”

“Frankly”, said Julie, “Stephanie almost drowned you in a footbath with her foot. I don’t think it’s as simple as “an up and down”.”

“It was a mistake, yes. And Stephanie did have a little too much to drink. But I have forgiven her and I know she’ll be more careful going forward.”

“I trust Stephanie will try. But we both know how she is. She’s impulsive and overly emotional. She’ll do something that puts your life in danger again!”

“I have faith in Stephanie. Nobody’s perfect. But I know she won’t do anything like that again. Most of the time, Stephanie is really protective of me!”

“I’m disappointed and I don’t understand. But Roger, if this is what you really want – I suppose there’s nothing I can do to change your mind.”

“I’m sorry, Julie. We had our shot two years ago but you picked Chad. Now I’m with Stephanie and she makes me really happy.”

“But she’s so foolish and uncouth. Your mother knows this too.”

“Not surprised you two get along so well. Perhaps what I like about Stephanie is that she isn’t afraid to follow her own path in life.”

Julie sighed while spreading her toes out.

“I just think you’ll be sorry if you keep being with Stephanie.”

“You weren’t there when I talked with her.”

“Oh Roger, you’re such a naïve beta male.”

Roger was pissed but knew he couldn’t do much at his inch-tall height.

“I’ve made up my mind, Julie. Also the Stephanie I know is really smart. Sometimes she lets her emotions overpower her. But she’s a genius in my books!”

“Stephanie must have really charmed you when you two were alone.”

“She reminded me of why I love her so much. Really sorry, Julie. But I made up my mind.”

“Oh well”, responded Julie, “I think I should be going. Enjoy the rest of the party.”

“Planning on it. But Julie, I still want you in my life – just as friends.”

“I get it. I’ll see you later.”

[POV: Maria]

Maria was so proud of Veronica and her dominance over Alicia. This turned on Maria so much. Alicia deserved pain for what she did.

But for now, Veronica decided she wanted to be tiny again. Veronica was right by Maria’s breast. Veronica was caressing one of Maria’s nipples with both hands. Maria was in bliss as always. She moaned and slowly caressed her pussy with her fingers.

“I love you, Veronica.”

“I love you too, Maria.”

“Let me know if I’m too rough on you.”

“No you’re doing fine! Honestly, since I’m with you – I feel no fear or discomfort at all.”

Veronica then began to nibble on Maria’s nipple.

Maria loved every second of this. She was so happy to have Veronica back in her life. The two of them were meant to be.

“I am honored to have the sexy Veronica taking care of me”, responded Maria.

Veronica then moved on to Maria’s other nipple knowing that it needed love too. A part of Maria was worried that Veronica would face trauma for what Alicia did. But things seemed normal at the moment.

“Hold on”, said Veronica, “let me move down a little bit.”

Veronica rushed across Maria’s body and found her prize – the pussy.

“Move over, hand”, said Veronica, “pussy is now mine!”

Maria smiled and took her hand away. Veronica rubbed her body onto Maria’s vaginal opening.

Maria didn’t bother to hold in her moans. She knew everyone knew what was happening in the breakroom. Almost every one of them was having some kind of sexy time in one of the nail salon’s breakrooms.

Maria closed her eyes and let Veronica work her magic. Veronica knew all the right places and wasn’t shy about sharing her knowledge.

Veronica was extra daring and brought herself inside Maria’s vagina. This always surprised Maria even though Veronica had done this before.

Maria was in full heights of ecstasy. She curled her toes on the sofa and her fingers held on tightly. Veronica always exceeded expectations.

After five minutes of heaven, Maria had an amazing orgasm. She could see fluids escape her vagina along with Veronica.

“Wow babe”, said Maria panting, “wasn’t expecting you to go all out.”

“Just showing my appreciation for my goddess.”

Maria put on her clothes and washed everything up including Veronica.

“I wish we could be together forever”, said Veronica.

“I think we will. Nothing can come between us – even crazy Alicia.”

Veronica smirked.

Suddenly, the lights went out and Maria heard a scream. It sounded like Stephanie.

“Shit, what happened”, said Veronica.

“We should get back to the party and make sure everyone is ok.”

Maria rushed out with Veronica. It was completely dark and eerily quiet. Something was terribly wrong.

Maria felt a prick on her ankle. She couldn’t move anymore – falling to the ground but making sure Veronica was safely in her palm.  Maria couldn’t move a muscle. She was trapped in her own body. What the hell was happening?

[POV: Don]

When the lights went out, Don could only hear Alex fall to the ground. What was happening? And who was behind this? Don had never been more terrified in his life. He couldn’t see anything in his tiny form. But he could hear movement from other tinies.

“Anyone know what’s going on here”, asked Don.

“You’re as clueless as the rest of us”, responded Roger.

“MARIA”, cried Veronica, “whoever did this will pay?”

“When the lights turn on, perhaps I can analyze the contents of whatever stunned the giant ladies”, said Brian.

“I shouldn’t be fucking here at all”, moaned Alicia.

“Daddy”, said Sophie softly, “he’s back.”

Of course, thought Don, his father was a psychopath. These five lovely giant ladies were in trouble.

“All of you should be saying – thank you Ronald Drumpf!!”

The lights turned on.

Don saw his tiny father proudly holding an arrow in his hand. He also saw that Stephanie, Xue, Alex, Maria and Amy were all on the ground unable to move – five gigantic yet beautiful women.

“I will be liberating you all from these monsters. I just need to decide which ones I’m going to kill.”

“You’re not killing anyone – you bastard”, said Veronica, “I’ll take you down myself!”

“Don’t worry, chica. I have other plans for Maria which don’t involve death.”

Most of the tinies, including Don, were angry. Alicia and Sophie looked at Ronald with approval.

“The stun will wear off for those five bitches soon”, said Ronald, “I have decided on all of their punishments and I have the tools to make it happen.”

“As you all know”, said Sophie, “my daddy is the most powerful man on the planet.”

“Fuck you dad”, snarled Don.

“Well pardon me. Fuck you for falling in love with a man. This is unacceptable for the Drumpf family.”

“You threw me and my mom out as soon as you had the chance! I went looking for you and Sophie out of family duty, not love.”

“And I thought you just wanted to fuck a giant tranny! Now if you’ll excuse me, this my show – not yours.”

Don was disappointed to see that Sophie seemed ok with this. He thought he saw signs that Sophie changed.

Sophie went over to Stephanie who was paralyzed and said, “my daddy is going to make you suffer.”

Don noticed that Brian was studying the giantesses closely.

“I’m going in the order of least awful to most awful. So Amy is first”, said Ronald, “Amy never actually did anything to me, so she won’t be punished. She is kind of a waste of space though, isn’t she? And yes, Amy can hear me. She just can’t move at the moment.”

“Second up is Alex. Honestly, you weren’t too bad to me compared to the old hag. But you desecrate the Drumpf name with your mental illness and my son! Break up with Don or there will be fucking trouble.”

Don clenched his fists. He wouldn’t leave Alex.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think in the reviews.

Who will stop Ronald's heinous plan?

Ronald Drumpf by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Ronald enacts his plan of revenge. Who can stop him?

[POV: Don]

Don only felt rage as he watched his father do this insane charade.

“Don, you will regret it if you don’t end things with Alex. I promise you!”

“I’ll fight you if I have to.”

“A lily fag like you is going to beat the likes of me? Yeah right.”

Says the overweight aging man, thought Don, he could knock his father out easily if needed.

“Now”, said Ronald, “on to #3. Maria.” Ronald walked over to Maria and kicked her leg.

“She’s in the middle of shittiness. Certainly not the worst. She has stuck me some disgusting places before though. My plan for Maria is not death. I called ICE. Her parents will be sent back to Guatemala immediately. Unfortunately, couldn’t do the same to Maria since she was “born in the US”.”

“Fuck you”, shrieked Veronica as she lunged herself at Ronald knocking him to the ground.

“I said I couldn’t deport Maria”, said Ronald brushing himself off.

“Taking her parents away is awful and you would have deported Maria if you could!”

Don noticed that Maria was beginning to move slightly. She was lightly wiggling her toes. Whatever his father did would wear off soon.

“Now, I am on to #2”, said Ronald, “a really tough decision here. Two horrible bitches. I am almost tempted to say it’s a tie. But a slight lead for Xue.”

Ronald walked over to Xue’s body and said, “I gave Xue and her daughter stronger anesthetics meaning they’ll be down longer. I have a sentence for Xue and her crimes and it is death!!”

Ronald pulled out a gun and said, “I know most of you think I’m obnoxious but I’m not stupid. I have a gun right here which has the ability to destroy all internal organs. I just need to shoot it at Xue and Stephanie and they will be dead.”

Roger charged at Ronald.

“Are you sure you want me to put this gun in your heart instead? It will kill you faster.”

Roger backed off.

“Nobody can stop me. I am taking care of those two now.”

“Daddy! Wait!!”

“What’s the matter, princess?”

“I c-c-c-can’t let you kill Xue.”

“And why not?”

“Since my mother died”, said Sophie crying, “Xue has been the closet I have to a mother figure. Please spare Xue. This wasn’t her fault. She’s simply the product of her daughter’s actions.”

“Bah! Alright, I will spare Xue. It will just give me a better chance at killing Stephanie.”

“Yeah, go for it, Daddy! Destroy Stephanie!”

Don remembered so well why he hated that side of his family. Spoiled, entitled narcissists.
Don watched as his father marched over to Stephanie.

“Nobody can stop me now”, said Ronald, “say goodbye, you fucking bitch!”

 “Hoping my calculations are right, some of them will be out of their paralysis any moment”, said Brian.

Don could only cross his fingers with hope.

Good thing his father miscalculated, Xue was the first one to open her eyes.

[POV: Ronald]

Ronald went through a year of hell. He was fortunate to have connections in many places though. He found an old pal of his who knew how to make tiny weapons. And then he put a call into ICE about Maria and her family. And Ronald did all of this at only an inch high! He wondered how powerful he could be when he was finally restored to normal size.

Ronald looked around and saw that no one was inching their way to fight him. This was good. All of them were too scared to face him or secretly pleased that he was getting rid of Stephanie – the cause of all of their problems.

“What happen”, said a loud voice.

Shit, one of the bitches was already waking up. Ronald growled when he saw it was Xue. Xue couldn’t get up yet but she was clearly able to speak and move her head.

“Shut up, you hag”, said Ronald, “you’re lucky that I’m not killing you too. My daughter saved your life.”

Xue saw what Ronald was doing and cried out, “don’t kill my daughter – please don’t kill her. I sorry for my punishment of you.”

“It’s too late.” Ronald noticed Stephanie didn’t stir yet. She got the stronger stuff. Ronald’s anxiety grew when he saw Amy and Maria beginning to open their eyes too. He needed to kill Stephanie now.

“Sophie”, said Xue, “if you care – please stop your father.”

“What can I do? I already pleaded with him to save you. Doing the same with Stephanie would just get you in trouble.”

“I feel body move. I ok.”

“Oh boy”, laughed Ronald, “even if my daughter didn’t want me to kill Stephanie – I would still kill her anyway!”

Ronald looked at his target. He watched the Ching-Chong trapped in her own body. She could hear everything he said but there was nothing she could do.

Ronald was pushed onto the ground. He saw the face of his son, Don.

“I’m not going to let you kill anyone”, snarled Don.

“Maybe I should kill your boyfriend instead”, said Ronald, “or perhaps get rid of you instead.”

Don threw a punch at Ronald causing him to fall to the ground and losing the gun. The gun!?!?

That was a hard fall. Ronald swore he dislocated his shoulder. He tried to get up and make his way towards the gun. He saw it by Sophie.

“Sophie, my princess”, said Ronald, “please get the gun for me. Together, we can destroy Stephanie and make the world ours again! What, you have doubts because that old hag begged you to not let Stephanie die. She really has weakened you. C’mon now. Give me the gun. I only need one arm to kill Stephanie.”

Sophie sighed and began to reach for the gun.

Things were going his way.

However, Ronald saw a shadow over him. Maria, the illegal.

“I won’t let you kill Stephanie!”

Maria’s foot slammed down on Ronald ending him.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was terrified. She couldn’t do anything but listen as Ronald threatened to kill her. And it seemed Ronald had a real plan unlike Sophie and those needles.

But then she heard Maria’s voice and knew it was all over. Stephanie just hoped she would be free herself soon.

It felt like an eternity but Stephanie finally broke free from her prison. She opened her eyes and saw the crowd surrounding her.

She saw Roger crying. Roger ran over to Stephanie and began hugging her hand.

“I’m so happy you’re ok”, said Roger, “you were out much longer than the others – even Alex.”

“I’m happy you’re all ok too. I could hear everything! Where’s Ronald? He deserves an ass-whooping.”

“There was only way he could be stopped”, said Roger, “Maria squashed him.”

“And now I’m going to make sure Maria gets deported too just like her parents”, said Sophie with anger, “my daddy’s death will be avenged!”

Stephanie was still in shock. She caused all of this with her tiny playtime. Now, someone was dead – a horrible man but it was her fault.

Stephanie could see that Maria was cleaning her foot almost obsessively trying to get rid of Ronald’s body.

“In a few moments”, said Roger, “you’ll probably have full mobility again.”

“I think it’s time to grow everyone back and end the party”, said Stephanie, “this is all my fault. I think tiny playtime is over forever.” Stephanie began to cry.

The others, except Sophie and Alicia, looked at Stephanie with sympathy.

“No need to end tiny playtime”, said Xue, “Ronald very bad man. He reason your father died.”

“Wait, what? Really? You never told me about that.”

“Construction project where your father die was for Ronald’s high-rise. He no care for workers and conditions very unsafe. I try to fight but no win.”

Stephanie couldn’t believe it. She never knew but she knew why her mother hid that from her. But the knowledge wouldn’t have brought him back anyway.

“I think I’m done sanctioning tiny playtime”, repeated Stephanie, “y’all can do what you want in your free time. But this is too much for me.”

“None of this is your fault”, said Roger, “you’re the best woman in the whole world. Sophie’s father was just a psycho.”

“And consider revenge on what he do to our family”, added Xue.

“But still, I almost died because of everything that happened. I need time to process everything.”

“Alright if I join you”, asked Roger.

“Yes, once I get my mobility back.”

It took another 15 minutes but Stephanie could move again. She bounced back up which led some people around her to clap.

“We’re all here for you”, said Amy, “whatever you need.”

“Thanks Amy. This night really took the turn for the worst, huh? I’m really sorry you all had to experience it. I hope no one hates me.”

“Everyone love you, sweet child”, said Xue smiling.

Stephanie took Roger and they went to a breakroom.

End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think in the reviews!! And yes, Ronald is dead.

Don Drumpf/Stephanie's Doubts/Chad Replaced by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Don feels bad about his father's death but has no regrets about Alex.

Stephanie has some doubts about tiny playtime and talks with Roger.

Linda replaces Chad with Brad.

[POV: Don]

Don could hardly absorb what happened. His father went completely berserk and got killed as a result. Don thought of his father as an immortal being given the power and prestige he held. His father was a bastard, but he didn’t want his father to die.

Don stared down at the ground and was poked by a large finger – Alex.

“Don, are you doing ok?”

“I still can’t believe any of this is happening. None of this can be real, can it? I mean.. my father was awful to me and my mother but I still didn’t want him to die.”

“I understand, Don. Hey – maybe we can grow you back and we could just hang out normal size?”

“I would like that.”

Don was ambushed by an angry Sophie.

“You should have done more to save Daddy”, yelled Sophie, “you were just jealous that I am the favorite.”

“I couldn’t let him kill someone.”

“You just got shrunk yesterday. Stephanie is a monster! She’s the one behind all of this.”

“As we are sad that Dad is dead, think of all of the people who would have been saddened if Stephanie was killed. Including Xue.”

“I saved Xue’s life.”

“Honestly, most people probably won’t see it – but you’ve come a long way this past year. Maybe this tiny stuff will change you for the better.”

“I’m done changing. Daddy is dead and Xue will just have to understand that. I will make sure Maria is deported too. Mark my words.”

Don knew nothing got in the way of his angry and relentless sister. Nothing..

“I think it’s time for me and Don to go”, said Alex.

“Alright, have fun with your.. I mean, if you two think you’re a good pair. I don’t give a shit. Alex, you’ve been nice to me so it’s hard to get angry with you.”

Don wasn’t surprised. He had a hard time imagining Alex being mean to anyone.

Alex picked up Don and whispered, “let’s get you grown back.”

Stephanie was in a breakroom but they went to Amy and Brian.

“Hey Amy”, said Alex, “we’re ready to head out. I think it’s time for Don to grow back.”

“Sure thing! Not a problem.” Amy took out the shrinking machine from her pocketbook and pointed it at Don.

Don felt himself grow back to full height at 6’1”. He couldn’t believe how different everything looked.

“Thanks Amy for taking care of us”, said Alex, “now we’re gonna get out of here.”

Don and Alex rushed out of the nail salon.

“Crazy night, huh”, said Alex.

“Yeah. But the main thing I don’t regret is meeting you.” Don gave Alex a passionate kiss. The two of them were about ready to have sex in the street.

But Alex said, “you’re not tiny anymore – hard to hide. Let’s go to my apartment. I can show you what fun looks like.”

“I’m ready for more adventures.”

“And maybe some tiny playtime in the future!”

[POV: Roger]

Roger had never seen Stephanie so sullen. She sat on the floor of the breakroom. Roger was by Stephanie’s feet. Roger kissed Stephanie’s toes. Roger saw a slight smile from Stephanie’s face but she didn’t say anything.

“What Ronald Drumpf did wasn’t your fault”, said Roger.

“Yes it is”, said Stephanie, “I shrunk him and basically refused to let him grow back. Now he’s dead.”

“It’s not your fault that Ronald was a narcissistic megalomaniac. He is the reason why Sophie is as screwed up as she is.”

“But my actions only made Ronald more angry and more hateful. I almost died and could have had my friends killed too.”

“The asshole is dead. Now can we..”

“I don’t know! Most of you think I’m awful anyway. Brian thinks I’m an idiot. Julie thinks I’m such a piece of shit that she could just steal you from me. Hell, even my mom and Amy are worrying that I am too much with tinies.”

“Personally, that’s something I love about you – the tiny playtime. And you know your mother is protective of Sophie like a child. She thinks Sophie can change for the better.”

“On that, I respectfully disagree. I heard Sophie cheer on my death.”

“You didn’t see it though. Ronald dropped his gun and it landed right by Sophie. She was hesitating to pick it up. But right then, Maria squashed Ronald and it was over.”

“Sophie has a long way to go.”

“I know. But I think she’s capable of redemption.”

“With her father dead, I’m sure she is looking for ways to punish us all.”

“What’s she going to do at an inch high?”

“Ronald managed to put together some doomsday device at a small height.”

“I think your mother’s training will work on her. And one thing I learned tonight, I’m not leaving you.”

“Really?”

“I love you, Stephanie. I don’t care about others’ opinions. I know how I feel about you. And you have only done the right things this past year.”

“Awww, I love you too Roger! I guess we can keep our tiny playtime going.”

“Absolutely! And I know it’s a gift you have. Something that nobody can take away from you, not even me.” Roger kissed Stephanie’s toes again.

“I’m so glad that my tiny boyfriend loves worshipping me so much.”

“And think of all the happy relationships you started. Amy and Brian. Maria and Veronica. Alex and Don. And from what I can tell – possibly Stacy and Neha. And best of all, you and me. All because you took Brian’s invention and did something with it. We all should be thanking you!”

“You know how to flatter a woman perfectly. I guess we can head back to my party. Hopefully some people are still there.”

“And if there aren’t, playtime at one of the salon stations.”

“Oh, you are a naughty boy”, said Stephanie poking Roger with her big toe, “okay, let’s go back and finish up my party!”

[POV: Chad]

Chad was flabbergasted. A scrawny black guy named Brad visited Linda and volunteered to be shrunken at her feet.  Who the hell would do this willingly?

Brad was now the same height as Chad.

“Jeez”, said Chad to Brad, “you actually are willing to devote yourself to this crazy bitch?”

“Linda and I have a connection which you would never understand.”

“I would like to see what. I doubt your penis is as big as mine.”

“Our connection is beyond the sexual realm but yes sex is an aspect of it.”

Brad was weird, thought Chad.

Linda returned from the bathroom and looked down at Chad and Brad.

“Braddy”, said Linda, “I thought of you when I received that mysterious gift in the mail.”

Brad rushed over to Linda and began staring at her with awe.

“Tiny people feel excellent on my feet. Brad, I want you to worship them.”

“Certainly, my goddess.”

Chad couldn’t help but laugh as he watched Linda bring Brad down to her feet. Brad began caressing and kissing Linda’s foot like it was a real lover.

“So fucking pathetic”, said Chad, “I can’t believe that anyone would submit themselves to this crap.”

“Little Chad”, said Linda, “this is not crap. This is an act of love and adoration. Brad loves me and I would love to return the favor. Oooohhhhhh, Brad is much better at this than you. He’s a real man.”

That pissed Chad off. Nobody was more manly than him.

“That nerd is not more of a man than me. I am 100% man. A real man does not devote himself to a woman willfully.”

“Hmmmm, I wish you the best of luck, Chad”, said Linda, “ohhhh – Brad, just like that. Oh yeah. My feet are going to love you.”

“How the hell did Stephanie find you anyway?”

“I don’t know Stephanie at all. Maybe it was your fault.”

Fucking Roger, thought Chad. Why would he? He did tell Roger about the hot therapist he was going to fuck. He told fucking Stephanie. Oh well – Linda was a psycho.

“I see you had a moment of realization”, said Linda, “you revealed your lust towards me and the problem was solved. I suppose you can be grown back now.”

Linda walked over to the shrinking machine with Brad still hanging on her toes.

In a couple seconds, Chad was grown back to normal size. He was naked.
“Oh”, said Linda, “looking at your endowment versus Brad’s endowment when he was normal size.. Brad definitely wins.”

“Fuck you”, said Chad, “I hope I never see you again. But ummm..” Chad looked at his tiny clothes and said, “can you grow those back too? That has my stuff in it.”

“Sure, if you can give me $500 in cash.”

“Take all the cash in my wallet”, said Chad, “I just don’t want to see you again.”

With that, Linda grew Chad’s stuff back, took the money. Chad grabbed his stuff and ran far away.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!! I only have 3 chapters left.

Party is Wrapping Up by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

The party comes to a close at the nail salon.

 

[POV: Maria]

Maria still couldn’t believe what she did. Perhaps it was a little rash on her part, but she felt she needed to save Stephanie from that psycho bigot.

Maria looked at the sole of her foot. She felt certain that none of Ronald’s remains were on her foot anymore but she could still feel them.

Veronica looked at Maria with concern.

“I think you did the right thing”, said Veronica, “you were being a good Samaritan. Ronald was mad serious about killing Stephanie.”

“What if the weapon was a fake?”

“Ronald didn’t seem to think so. And he certainly wanted us to think that peoples’ lives were in danger. If you get in any trouble, I promise you that my father knows some competent defense attorneys who will make sure you’re okay. You have a solid defense and any of us could vouch to that.”

Maria doubted that Sophie would try to bring this to court. Maria had a feeling that Sophie had one thing on her mind – expulsion from America.

“Thanks Veronica, I appreciate it. I have no regrets.”

“Neither do I. He was going to kill Stephanie.”

Xue approached them.

“I don’t want this tiny”, said Xue holding a tiny Alicia, “you take her back.”

“What happened”, asked Maria.

“Nothing”, said Xue, “I think it best that Sophie by herself now. Then I can finish training.”

Maria chuckled. Sophie couldn’t be trained especially after Ronald’s death.

“Sophie in mourning right now”, said Xue, “I tell her that you need to save Stephanie but Sophie said she has connection.”

“Like who”, said Veronica, “Sophie has been isolated for the world for the year. Who does she know?”

“Sophie wouldn’t tell me. I’ll protect you, Maria. Sophie need to understand.”

“Thank you, Xue. I appreciate that”, said Maria, “but Veronica and I don’t want Alicia back either.”

“Then grow me back, you imbeciles”, shouted Alicia.

“I don’t think you’re ready for that”, responded Maria.

“Or what? Are you going to kill me like you killed Ronald Drumpf? He’s a success story. Once people find out he’s dead – your goose is cooked.”

Maria definitely couldn’t let Alicia be grown back now. This bitch was the “connection”. Maria knew it.

“I have an idea of where Alicia can go”, said Veronica.

“Do tell, my lovely tiny.”

“Why don’t we take her to a mutual friend of ours? Our sexy hunk friend?”

“Oh, Topher. I do like that idea a lot! We’ll take Alicia to Topher tomorrow.”

“Who the fuck is Topher”, asked Alicia.

“A mutual friend. He’s got a very large penis. You might like him.”

“Not as an inch high!”

Veronica punched Alicia and said, “you should have thought of that before torturing me!”

Alicia groaned.

Maria and Veronica said goodbye to the remaining guests and headed home.

Maria was worried though about what Sophie would do. Sophie had good reason to be so mad, thought Maria, after all – Maria killed Sophie’s father. For what happens, time would tell.

 

[POV: Amy]

To say that tonight was crazy was an understatement to Amy. It brought her chills that Ronald was dead even though she knew that was the only way he could be stopped.

It was getting late though. Amy and Brian were both tired and had to head back to Cambridge.

Amy would say goodbye to Stephanie of course first. She ran over to Stephanie giving her a big hug.

“I hope you’re doing ok, Stephanie.”

“I am fine – still a little shaken about everything but I’ll bounce back.”

“Brian and I have to go back, long train ride.”

“Oh c’mon, Aims! It’s too late. You and Brian can sleep over my place.”

“Umm, let me ask Brian.”

Stephanie laughed.

Amy approached her tiny boyfriend.

“Hey Brian, you know it’s pretty late.”

“Yeah. So we need to run for the 1:30 AM train to Boston like now.”

“Stephanie offered to let us sleep over for the night.”

“I guess I can give up on sleep.”

“I’ll make it worth your while, I promise”, said Amy putting Brian on top of her foot while wiggling her toes, “I know how to keep you happy for the night. And something I forgot to tell you.”

“What did you ‘forget’ to tell me?”

“I kind of made an order. One of the copies have been sent to Stacy and Neha.”

“How did you even…”

“I know you so well, Brian. I figured it out. But I saw those two had a thing going and maybe if we kept their um.. you know.. going that Neha would be less likely to go after you.”

“Amy, you know I would never leave you for anyone. My loyalty is with you. But I know it still bothers you that Neha does shamelessly flirt with me – so yeah, I support that. Just ask next time please.”

Brian kissed Amy’s foot.

“So does that mean we sleep over Stephanie’s?”

“Yes, we can sleep over. But we are on a train back by noon at the latest.”

“Deal!”

Amy picked up Brian and went to Stephanie.

“Brian and I will sleep over.”

“Excellent! So happy to have my best friend over. Roger and I are looking forward to having you over.”

“And oh, one more thing I should bring up.”

“What’s that?”

“I wanted to apologize for taking Sophie away from you in the footbath. Your mom instructed me to ensure Sophie stays safe.”

Amy saw Brian roll his eyes.

“It’s ok, Amy. I was never mad at you about that. I knew my mom told you to keep Sophie safe. You’re so goody-goody and obedient that you would do whatever is asked of you. In all seriousness though, I do think Sophie needs a little tough love, so maybe it was good you intervened.”

“I do feel bad about it. And after I rescued Sophie, she started saying racist things about you.”

“Sounds like Sophie needs some punishment.”

Amy wondered if she would regret bringing that up.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was feeling better already. She knew that her true friends would always be by her side. Most of the party already left. Now it was only her, Roger, Amy and Brian.

“I think we can continue the party back at my place”, said Stephanie, “I wanna finish this party on a high note. Two girlfriends and their tiny boyfriends.”

Amy giggled and said, “oh yeah. If my little Brian is up to more action.”

“Depends”, responded Brian with a yawn.

“We do need to catch a noon train though. Brian has some important projects.”

“Anything as exciting as the shrinking machine”, asked Stephanie.

“I’m certainly not telling you anything”, responded Brian dryly.

“Hmmm I might know ways to get it out of you.”

Brian chuckled and shook his head.

“I don’t know about all of you”, said Roger, “but I’m ready to get out of here and relax.”

“Agreed”, said Stephanie, “but oh my, this nail salon is a little messy. I’m surprised that my mom left with the place looking like this.”

Stephanie checked her phone though which had the following text.

Mom: My sweet angel. You help me clean tomorrow at 10 am, ok?

“Oh”, said Stephanie, “looks like I’ll have to be up early tomorrow to clean. Maybe we should get ready for bed.”

“I have an idea”, said Roger, “why don’t we sleep in the breakrooms here?”

“Oh, I like that idea”, said Amy, “Brian, you ready for some cuddling?”

“I think I can handle that.”

The two of them rushed into a breakroom.

Stephanie looked at Roger with a smile and said, “I think it’s time for us to enjoy ourselves.”

They went to the other breakroom.

Stephanie loved Roger, no matter what size he was.

“So what do you wanna do?”

“Don’t you have to wake up early to help your mom clean?”

“I’m still up for a quickie.”

Roger grinned and said, “take off your skirt and panties.”

Stephanie was excited already and obliged. She showed her clean-shaven pussy to Roger. The inch-tall Roger rushed to her pussy and began lightly caressing it. Stephanie could feel pleasure throughout her whole body and said, “whatever you’re doing, Roger. Don’t stop it.”

Roger then lightly parted the vaginal lips and began sticking his arms inside. He was really hitting all the right places and then… ohhhh… Roger hit the correct spot.

Stephanie was tempted to finger herself but let Roger do his work. Stephanie curled her toes onto the sofa as her body was in ecstasy. This was reaching the point of no return. Stephanie’s incredible orgasm wettened the sofa and she could see Roger relaxing in it like it was nothing.

“Woah”, said Stephanie, “you really know how to make a girl happy. I think you’re a keeper.”

“Glad to hear it.”

“If you’re up for it, I know where to keep you for the night.”

Stephanie placed Roger right by her feet as the two of them went to sleep.

 

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

 

Hoping to have this story completed by 7/4, two chapters left!

The Next Day by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Roger and Stephanie have some fun together.

Stephanie decides to quit the vigilante project.

Sophie is mourning her father's death and is attempting to get her revenge on Maria.

[POV: Roger]

Roger was giving Stephanie a little comfort as she had to help Xue clean up the nail salon. Roger was under Stephanie’s foot with his head poking out between her big and second toe. Roger loved being able to worship his giantess girlfriend’s foot whenever he could. Roger loved how the soft skin of Stephanie’s foot encompassed his whole body. He made sure to sporadically kiss her foot as Stephanie was cleaning.

After about an hour, Stephanie was headed back to the apartment with Roger still underfoot.

Stephanie quickly kicked off her flip-flops and wiggled her toes with Roger enjoying the stimulus.

“Now we finally have time completely to ourselves”, said Stephanie, “so, what do you want to do, little man?”

“I don’t know. Whatever you want to do with me.”

“Hmmmmm, you really brought me to great heights last night figuratively and literally. I’m wondering if I should return the favor figuratively.”

“I think I’d like that but are you doing ok after what Ronald did to you yesterday?”

“I’m doing fine. The odds of us dealing with a psycho like that again are very low. Now, c’mon – let me have my way with you.”

Roger nodded.

Stephanie took Roger to their bedroom as Stephanie hummed a merry tune.

Stephanie got on the bed placing Roger by her feet.

“I want you to do a good job worshipping my feet and you might be rewarded”, said Stephanie.

Roger began to caress one of Stephanie’s feet. They were perfect to him – well-pedicured with long and shapely toes.

Roger kissed every bit of Stephanie’s foot even the area between her toes.

“You’re doing such a great job, little Roger”, cheered Stephanie, “now I want you to get the bottom of my foot too.”

Stephanie upturned her foot revealing her soft sole. Roger didn’t waste time and began rubbing and kissing the entire foot.

Stephanie moaned and said, “keep going, keep going.”

Roger continued. He loved worshipping his goddess. He made sure to activate every nerve which would bring Stephanie more pleasure.

“I think it’s time for me to take care of you”, said Stephanie, “lie down on your back.”

Roger obliged and watched as Stephanie’s foot hovered over his body. She wiggled her toes and scrunched her sole.

“I see a little bug has made its way towards my foot”, said Stephanie, “I wonder what I can do with it.”

Stephanie moved her foot down and lightly touched Roger’s hard-on. She moved her foot in all sorts of directions.

“I wonder if this bug can squirt like a man”, said Stephanie.

Roger’s addiction to Stephanie was more than ever. He let Stephanie take care of things. Roger sometimes wondered if Stephanie could see how hard his tiny cock was from so little.

After five minutes, Roger had relented to Stephanie’s foot letting all the cum seep out coating the center of Stephanie’s sole.

“Ah”, said Stephanie, “looks like this bug is like a man. Oh, this must be Roger!”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie loved that she could bring such pleasure to Roger. Roger was her one and only. Stephanie felt more secure that Roger would stay with her over the events of last night and this morning.

Roger looked happy but exhausted. Honestly, Stephanie was feeling a little exhausted too.

“Always fun times with you, Roger”, said Stephanie smiling at her tiny boyfriend.

“Couldn’t agree more. I’ll always be here for you.”

“And I’ll always be here for you. So what did you and Julie talk about last night?”

“I told Julie that I just wanted to be friends and that you make me happy.”

“Guessing Julie didn’t take it too well? I know she left the party early.”

“Nah. But I don’t care. Julie needs to learn she can’t get everything or everyone she wants. Mind if I ask but er.. Kevin.”

“Kevin gets it. I want to still be close friends with him though. But he knows there’s only you and me.”

Roger looked a little uneasy but then Stephanie said, “I’m working on finding him a good girlfriend.”

“I appreciate your efforts with Julie but maybe find a girl who’s actually compatible with him. You know my cousin, Wendy, she might be a good match for Kevin. I’ll check to see if she would be interested.”

“Doesn’t she live in Boston?”

“Worth a try. You met her – she reminds me of you in a lot of ways.”

“Oh yeah. Wendy is a lot of fun. Good thinking, Roger. But umm.. something I’m thinking of doing. I hope this is ok?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Honestly, since it seems like Julie has no respect for me. I am planning on quitting the vigilante project. It was a fun run for the most part. But Julie has so many rules for me usually based on whatever asshole her family has connections. I’m letting Julie know that I am quitting and I don’t care if I lose my upcoming job – I can find another.”

“It’s a big risk. But I get it. Probably super awkward for both of us to work with Julie. But I got to keep my job with the Hornblower Foundation, especially if you lose yours.”

“It’s all on me, Roger. And besides, I am going to start applying for some graduate programs in creative writing. This HR thing isn’t long-term for me anyway.”

“I support you all the way, Stephanie.” Roger kissed Stephanie’s foot.

Stephanie smiled at Roger and said, “and I will always support you. Now it’s time for me to tell Julie that I’m quitting.”

Stephanie was miffed beyond belief that Julie tried her best to break them up.

Stephanie figured a text would suffice.

“Hey Julie, I’ve given this a lot of thought and I am quitting the vigilante project. I don’t think it is for me. And honestly, I am annoyed that you would try to take Roger from me. I can’t work with someone who would do that crap to me.”

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie was upset beyond belief. Her father was dead and there was little she could do to avenge his death. She had one plan in motion which she hoped would work.

Given the wealth and reputation of the Hornblowers, they were extremely risk-averse.
It was dumb luck too. This morning, while Stephanie and Xue were cleaning the nail salon – Sophie spotted another tiny: a red-haired British man with a bushy moustache and a large nose. Nigel Hornblower, Julie’s father. Nigel likely spied on them from time to time knowing his daughter’s involvement with the shenanigans.

Sophie told Nigel how Maria killed Ronald. Nigel told Sophie that he would work on getting Maria deported to Guatemala along with her parents. Sophie felt like her chances were good. Nigel Hornblower was New York City.

For now, Sophie sat in her shoebox bed looking despondent. She was mad at all of them. If they didn’t treat her daddy so badly, he would still be alive.

Sophie could hear Xue’s footsteps. Ugh, Sophie wasn’t in the mood.

“Sophie, are you ok?”

“My daddy died thanks to that miserable illegal, so no I am not ok!”

Xue approached the shoebox looking concerned.

“I know you need time to mourn”, said Xue, “you know how I feel about your father. I say you take as much time as need to recover. You can skip nail salon duty.”

“It’s just unfair. Maria didn’t need to squish my daddy to stop him. She could have just put her smelly foot on him and take the gun.”

“It tough situation. I was scared for life and so was everyone else.”

“I hope Maria suffers”, said Sophie, “more than your bratty daughter.”

“You are brat. Not Stephanie. Why did your daddy want to kill us?”
“You all let him be tortured for a year. You should thank your lucky stars that I saved your life.”

“I do”, said Xue, “I heard sincere pleadings to your daddy but you were ready to let Stephanie die.”

“I’m still working on changing. Maybe Stephanie and I could find forgiveness but not now.”

“I help train you but I hope you’ll find heart to love all. And I give you time to mourn. Your love for your daddy is why I believe in you.”

“I think I can take my anger away from Stephanie. She wasn’t the one who killed my daddy.”

“I guess it too much for me to ask you to forgive Maria.”

“The woman who killed my father? Absolutely too much. And I hope you’ll never ask me that again.”

“I understand. I could never forgive you father for his negligence which killed my husband.”

“And I don’t expect you to forgive him.”

“If there anything you need from me, I’m here. I’m sorry you lost someone you care about.”

“Thanks Xue, I appreciate that.”

With that, Xue left.

Sophie quietly hoped Maria would be deported to Guatemala soon. Then revenge for her father’s death would have been satisfied.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!

One chapter left..

Neha's Choice/Nigel Hornblower/Mr. Kirby by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Neha and Stacy receive a copy of the shrinking machine and have some fun together.

Nigel Hornblower pays a visit to Stephanie and Roger.

Julie and her family are dealing with a mysterious man named Mr. Kirby.

[POV: Neha]

Neha woke up in the same bed as Stacy. She was amazed by how much changed in less than 24 hours. Neha realized how much she cared for Stacy who was still sound asleep. Neha checked her phone for the time, it was already noon. Shit, they really were up late. At least Neha had nothing to do today.

She would Stacy sleep for a little longer.

There was a knock at the door. Neha saw Stacy begin to stir. Neha ran to the door and saw that there was a package – curious. Neha took the package and opened it. Much to her surprise, there was a shrinking machine inside it.

Neha saw a note:
Stacy and Neha, we hope you enjoy a shrinking machine of your own. We certainly love it 😉 – Amy and Brian

Neha rushed to Stacy showing her the shrinking machine.

Stacy was shocked and asked, “they really did?”

“Yes, they did. And it seems like it’s all for us! Are you ready to play with me?”

Stacy nodded and asked, “where do we begin?”

Neha grinned and said, “I’m ready to explore more of your body!”

“Okay but be careful.”

Neha used the machine to shrink herself down to 1/60 of her size. She saw Stacy at her goddess size. Neha ran to Stacy’s body first approaching her bare feet.

Neha gave one foot what must have been a thousand kisses from toe to heel.

Stacy moaned and said, “keep going, Neha. That feels so good.”

Neha continued her quest to pleasure Stacy. After a few moments, Stacy began to hold Neha’s body with her toes. Stacy thought it would be fun to carry Neha up and down with her foot. And it certainly turned on Neha.

Neha got a good view of Stacy’s slim and sexy body. The two women smiled at each other. Stacy blew Neha a kiss which Neha returned.

“You’re my goddess”, said Neha, “you can do with me whatever you wish.”

“In that case”, responded Stacy with a wink, “I think my solemate has something to do.”

Stacy put her foot down on the bed with Neha underneath.

Neha enjoyed being trapped under Stacy’s foot – the warm yet slightly rough foot flesh was tantalizing to Neha. Neha was ready to worship Stacy.

She heard from above, “you feel amazing under my foot. Maybe you can help give me a nice pedicure.”

“I’d like that”, said Neha.

After ten minutes, Stacy lifted her foot off Neha.

“Neha, I feel tingly somewhere. Maybe you can help me fix it.”

“Take off your panties”, commanded Neha, “I think I know how to fix.”

Stacy took off her panties revealing her pussy showing signs of arousal. Neha then ran to Stacy’s pussy and began engaging her whole body onto the vaginal opening.

Stacy moaned with approval as Neha continued her work.

Life was good, thought Neha, perhaps she could commit to Stacy. No, Neha thought, she would fully commit to Stacy Bennett.

[POV: Roger]

Roger and Stephanie were taking a nap together. Both were exhausted from all the events. Roger could hear some rustling though in the room. Roger jolted up and lightly said in Stephanie’s ear.

“Hey, I think there’s someone here.”

“I don’t hear anything. Another tiny?”

“Most likely. We better check.”

 “Roger, no need to investigate. I shall make my presence known”, said a voice with a British accent.

Roger looked ahead of the bed and saw that there was another tiny on the floor – a red-haired man with a bushy moustache and large nose. Roger also guessed that this man would likely be very tall at normal size.

“Hello there”, said the man, “my name is Nigel Hornblower – Julie’s father.”

“How did you get here”, asked Roger.

“Hornblowers know everything and have near infinite resources. I have heard that Stephanie wishes to leave the vigilante project.”

“That’s right”, said Stephanie, “I quit and you can tell your daughter to lay her hands off my Roger!”

“I think Julie can find a much better man anyway, poppet”, said Nigel, “but I am visiting to say that you exiting the vigilante project is not an option.”

“What the hell are you going to do anyway to me”, asked Stephanie.

“We have records of all of your interactions in the past year, Stephanie. This is the fun of the surveillance. I can present what you have done to make your acts seem very criminal – yes, criminal indeed.”

“Sounds like you Hornblowers are desperate to keep me”, said Stephanie, “what do I get out of it?”

“We need you, Stephanie”, said Nigel, “this is true. You must continue or you will be sorry.”

Roger did feel intimidated by Nigel. Nigel didn’t look like much. But the Hornblowers were one of the wealthiest families in the world. They could destroy anyone who got in their way without a trace.

“So your spoiled brat daughter still wants to work with me and she sent you to seal the deal.”

Nigel twitched. Roger wondered if there was someone else pulling the strings of the Hornblowers.

“You have done wonders bringing social justice to the streets of New York”, said Nigel, “and we don’t think there is anyone better than you.”

“That’s true. I’m pretty amazing! But I am fed up with your family.”

“The project will continue as planned. Or terrible things might happen, do you understand?”

Roger looked up at Stephanie with concern. He had no doubt that the Hornblowers would do whatever it took to get what they want. Stephanie understood this too.

Stephanie sighed and said, “fine, I’ll continue on with the project. But if anything happens to anyone I care about because of you Hornblowers, I quit.”

“Safety is guaranteed. Just do exactly what I say.”

With that, Nigel snuck out.

“Damn”, said Roger, “wow, seriously WTF?”

“Didn’t realize how ruthless Julie and her family are.”

“They own New York. But seeing you badass is totally fun and sexy!”

“True, Roger.”

[POV: Julie]

Julie sighed as she got the message from her father.

Dad: It has been resolved, poppet. Stephanie is still with the project.

Julie: Okay.

Julie knew her dad was anxious when he learned that Stephanie had quit the project. Julie wouldn’t have cared at all but she knew when her dad got that nervous – it meant that something was wrong.

Julie didn’t know all of the details but she heard her dad fret about someone only known as Mr. Kirby. Whoever Mr. Kirby was seemed to have the power to cause serious damage to her family. He must have been the one who insisted Stephanie stayed involved.

Julie’s phone rang. It was her older brother, James.

“Hello, James.”

“Jules. You haven’t alerted ICE yet, have you?”

“I did. After Dad told me to do so.”

“Shit”, mumbled James, “it needs to stop.”

“We talked about this. Maria’s murder of Ronald Drumpf gives us major liability.”

“Of course but Mr. Kirby contacted me personally.”

“Who is this Mr. Kirby you and your dad talk about anyway?”

“Someday you might meet him but you are of low rank.”

Julie rolled her eyes. James loved every instance of lording it over her. But James had a bleeding heart and was against any of the deportations in the first place. Was he lying to her about Mr. Kirby?

“Sophie will destroy us if Maria is still on American soil.”

“Not as bad as Mr. Kirby. He said that he appreciates Maria and believes that the action she took was necessary.”

“Necessary?”

“Stephanie’s life was in danger. Someone needed to stop him.”

How much did Mr. Kirby know?

“Do you honestly think that Mr. Kirby will do worse to us than Sophie? Or are you just sad that people are getting deported?”

“My personal beliefs are irrelevant here”, said James, “tell your ICE contact that a mistake was made. Mr. Kirby plans to get the word out that we caused Maria and her family to be deported. That will take a hit to our image even if our father disagrees – but once I tell him that Mr. Kirby insisted. Our dad will follow.”

“Fine fine”, said Julie, “I’ll stop it.”

“Thank you.”

With that, James hung up.

Julie sent a quick text.

Julie: Abort the deportation. An honest mistake was made. Maria Alvarez and her family belong in the US.
Jimmy [ICE]: Ok

Julie needed to make sure Stephanie was truly on board.

Julie: Hi Stephanie, I heard from your father you changed your mind.
Stephanie: Yes, I did. I’m still mad at you though.
Julie: Roger chose you.

Julie would play the long game. Stephanie would mess up horribly again, it was just her nature. Roger would be hers after that.

Stephanie: Any missions for me?

Julie got an alert of a man groping a woman on the Upper East Side.

Julie: Yes. E 75th Street and 2nd Avenue. A naughty man needs punishment.

Stephanie: Roger and I are on it 😉

End Notes:

That's a wrap for Nail Salon 2. Let me know what you think in the reviews!

My next two stories are in the works.

Nail Salon Megaverse: This story will be sort of outside the canon but it's about some of the ladies growing to true giantess sizes and having fun with the world around them. Working on this story next. Will be a fun but relatively quick read. 

Nail Salon 3: This will take place about a year after Nail Salon 2. Honestly, I'm excited about where this story will go. This final chapter alludes to some plot points which will be a part of Nail Salon 3. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10268