Patricia's Return by Vaalser4
Summary:

Patricia, the arrogant business woman from my story "Solar Power" returns to be turned into a giantess by four antagonists from also other stories of mine. 


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 9175 Read: 23570 Published: March 03 2021 Updated: March 03 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

In the lone house, the man at the head of the table looked at his guests, smiling. Two men, a woman and a juvenile looked back at him with pre-joy. Soon, she would arrive.

It was the second time she would visit his home. And just like the first, she was resurrected from the dead.

The man looked to his left. There, a 40-year old man sat, with a dignified look. He was a professor, wore glasses, and smiled. His name was Paul, from the University of Philadelphia. Behind him a machine stood, looking like a split egg, containing numerous dishes inside with small needles protruding from them. At the side of the machine's surface there was a small switch, and a wire ending in a large box with a red button on it lay coiled next to it. From the machine, a low hum emerged.

Next to him sat a woman a few years younger. She had a flat face and a small nose, and her attitude showed she was an academic as well. Also a professor even. In her hand she held a vial with coffee-brown liquid in it, twisting it unconsciously around in her long, slender fingers. The tall woman came from Detroit and her name was Sandra Hammer.

About the same age, the man sitting on the right from the table head's viewpoint, was Irish, and held a large glass orb in which a spot of brilliant white light shone and was attached to a device. Even though the orb was covered with a thick cloth, the brilliant light was so bright, one could see it shining through. Hence he had to cover it, because its brightness would have irritated, and maybe even blind, the eyes of the people at the table. His name was Patrick.

At the far end to the right sat a young girl. She had a feisty look, but also something mysterious, despite her 12 years. Absent-minded, she let a fork hover in her hand. Yes, hover. She could do magic. Angela.

The man at the head looked over to the large clock in the room. It was almost time for her to arrive.

"Soon," he said. "Only a few minutes now." He remembered her well. She had been his first giantess ever. The first story from him, Vaalser4.

"So why didn't you invite Victor again?" Patrick asked with his Irish accent, which made the British Angela chuckle.

"No. Not the same protagonist and antagonist together again. I would have invited him instead of you if Gina was chosen."

"So no Megan either?" Angela chimed in.

"No. You are eager to hypnotise her again, eh?" Vaalser4 asked.

"Its not hypnosis!" Angela said, offended. "I overtook her mind and willpower with spells to...", Angela protested.

"I know. I wrote it all myself, remember?" Vaalser4 laughed. "Just teasing you."

"And why can't I be the giantess?" Angela sulked.

"You are twelve. Too young. No underage giantesses," Vaalser4 replied.

"And why not me?" Sandra asked.

"No. I need someone with... well... big boobs," Vaalser4 said, resulting in Sandra being offended as well. She had always envied people with big boobs, like the cook at the universities' mensa, Laura. Patrick, however, grinned with a twinkle in his eyes.

Vaalser4 looked at the clock again. Last time she and other girls had come here, they had been neatly on time. A few minutes more and she would come, as arrogant and spoiled as ever. Not to mention lust for destruction.

"Now, what is the plan?" Paul asked.

"I have plenty of ideas. But I will discuss that if she is here. Not now, lest I have to repeat myself when she has come."

"I hope it's worth it. This stuff is valuable," Sandra said, looking at her vial.

"That is for my readers to decide," Vaalser4 answered. "They judge the story and therefore, whether giving your concoction to her was a waste or not."

The clock chimed.

The door opened.

A young woman entered. Brown hair, brown eyes. Huge boobs, wobbling with each step she took. She wore exclusive clothes, hand-made and very expensive, all from the finest cloth. Her attitude was arrogant, as if she owned the house. Without greeting, without as much as looking at the other four, she went up to Vaalser4.

"Here I am. Again. What is it this time? Giantess business again?"

Asked Patricia.

 

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

 

"Yes. Welcome my dear. Sit down," Vaalser4 said, nodding at the far end of the table. Patricia took the seat, glancing briefly at the others, with a slight frown as her eyes met Angela.

"Now, here is the idea," Vaalser4 said. "You, Patricia, will be a giantess again. A big one this time. Really big. And you can rampage and destroy all you want. For that, these four friends of mine can provide the means to you. Sandra," Vaalser4 said and the eyes of the two women locked, "will give you a vial with liquid that will make you grow a little. You remember Laura from the last time you were here, yes?"

"The small fat one?" Patricia asked.

"Yes. She drank it too in her story, more than this quantity, and grew into a huge giantess. She even ate Sandra here," Vaalser4 said, not pleasing Sandra at all. "Drink it whenever you feel wronged or need power, and you will grow." 

Sandra gave the vial to Patricia, who studied it briefly and put it in her breast pocket, already bulging in big dimensions because of her majestic bosom.

"Thanks," she tonelessly said.

"Next, before you go, you will enter this machine here, which will dowse your body with energy. When the growth from the vial is not enough anymore, I shall ask to active that energy and you will grow even more. Paul here will operate it. And it works, for Robin, that tall one from your last visit, used it to grow to even bigger heights than Laura."

Patricia looked briefly at Paul and the machine. Ok....

"Then, if I decide you require more height, this nice man here will let his white hole be absorbed by your body, and give you plenty of energy from another universe to grow more and more. Gina had it too. You know her, you went rampaging in Europe together," Vaalser4 said. "A real bosom buddy, so to speak...".

Patricia smile joylessly. Men and boobs. Really....

"And this young lady here will make sure the white hole will be absorbed when needed, by using her magic to teleport it to you. She is a little mage...", Vaalser4 said, knowing that Patricia had never met Angela or her target, Megan. Although Patricia, being the pragmatic, down-to-earth businesswoman, didn't believe in magic, in this kind of stories, everything was possible. She looked at Angela, saw her making a hovering fork turn somersaults in her hand, and nodded. Everything possible, indeed. 

"Ok, we will monitor everything from here. Go into the machine now, and then we can begin."

"Its that you ask it so politely," Patricia muttered, not being used to being bossed around. Normally, she did the bossing.

She went into the machine, saw Patrick gaze at her bosom and deliberately crossed her arms.

Paul picked up the box with the button and pressed it. Lights flashed from the dishes' needles, engulfing Patricia. But no growth happened.

"You can trigger the effects whenever you want. We refined the machine," Paul explained, pointing at the switch.

"Ok," Patricia said, stepping out.

Vaalser4 rubbed his hands. "All right, that is it. Everything is set. You, Patricia, will be sent to a meeting in Seattle. Let's see what you make of it this time, and no worries, no one is going to betray you."

Patricia only looked at Vaalser4 without commenting. Then she was gone.

"Geez, what an arrogant bitch! Her attitude is bigger than her tits," Sandra exclaimed.

"She wears her nose so high in the hair, she can put her hat on it," Paul chimed in.

"Nice tits, too bad she is attached to them," Patrick agreed.

"Just what we need," Vaalser4 said. "You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait."


Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

 

It was a large meeting. Three dozen men met at a beautiful, villa-like office building next to a big parking lot in the vicinity of a large skyscraper, which belonged to the office building it dwarfed. The men inside were all directors and top managers, all good for businesses for which $100,000,000 profit per year was peanuts.

Among them was one woman. Patricia.

And she was pissed. Among her underlings, she was the boss, being able to wreck their lives whenever she felt like it. In society, she was above the common folk. But here, she was among equals and even superiors. And she hated it. She wanted to be above everybody.

The meeting started, and one of the men stood up and looked directly at Patricia. The heads of the majority of the others turned in her direction.

"Well, let me be brief about that," he said addressing her. "You are out. The company will be sold, and you bought out. The stockholders...".

Patricia felt anger welling up her beautiful body. It was the second time they told her she was no longer in. That Vaalser guy certainly knew how to piss a businesswoman off. No, she didn't want to be out, she wanted to be on top. No, she didn't want to found a new company, nor enjoy her life of luxury and leisure, blah, blah. She knew what the director was going to say. And all the others would agree. The usual bullshit.

Yes, the men said all that. Enjoy your life, maybe found your own company... Patricia heard it all, getting angrier by the minute.

"Now, if you please," the man finished, "leave this building. You are no longer one of us." He pointed at the exit in a way that didn't reveal he would have loved to throw her out manually.

Patricia stood up, looking menacingly at the assembled directors. 

"I will show you who is boss here," she said in a threatening voice. "Just you watch! You are nothing but puny men, whom I will trample to dust! You are nothing to me! NOTHING!"

Before any of the directors could reply, shocked as they were that Patricia spoke in such a tone, the businesswoman had taken the vial Prof. Hammer had given to her and gulped its contents. Her hands on her hips, she began growing, her dark gaze never breaking away from the directors.

They thought as first that they were hallucinating, seeing Patricia slowly gain height, but as her immaculate, expensive, exclusive clothes began to stretch, showing her more than ample bosom pushing against the purple silk blouse and the hand-tailored trousers tightening against her well-toned legs before slowly ripping, the party realized she indeed was growing.

Before the baffled group, she grew to 7 feet. Her body was too massive now for her clothes to fit, so the expensive tailor works ripped open and fell in tatters down. Clothes, which had cost more than a common employee would earn in two months without tax deduction, were torn apart like old rags by her expanding body.

Patricia grew to 10 feet, her head with the long, brown hair touched the ceiling. But she didn't bent over. Remaining straight, her head began to crack through the ceiling, her now big legs with well-trained thighs and calves not bending or shaking the least. 

Some of the directors had jumped from the chairs, others remained seated and watched Patricia grow, mouths open.

RUMBLE! Patricia's head broke through the masonry of the ceiling, chunks of concrete fell down, bouncing off her boobs and cracking against her legs. She was 12 feet tall and didn't show any signs of stopping. On the contrary, her growth seemed to accelerate the bigger she became.

"Get out!" one man screamed and ran for the door.

A cacophony of shouts followed as the directors, forgetting their dignity and civilized upbringings, all ran to the door. They squeezed, they pulled at each other, for everybody wanted to get out as quickly as possible. 

Outside, they ran towards the parking lot and turned. The sight was horrible.

Patricia was 25 feet tall in the meantime, her butt level with the roof, which had been obliterated by her frame. Gazing down at the assembly of men, never chancing expression, she grew more and more, all by the liquid Prof. Hammer had extracted from the Ruwenzori region.

She shot up, past 50 and past 60 feet. Her beautiful legs rose from the house, her knees ascended above the roof, then her feet broke through the outer walls, crumbling them to dust as if it was a sand castle. When she stopped growing, only her feet safe her toes were inside the villa, her ankles level with the former roof. Patricia was 70 feet tall!

The men looked up at her huge body in awe. Her face partially obscured by her now behemoth boobs, the giantess looked coldly back. Not caring she was naked, nor was there any reason she should because she was so huge now, Patricia, having destroyed the super-expensive villa by merely growing, was ready to make her move.

She lifted one huge foot from the rubble, which rained down as she did so, and placed it on two cars, each worth more than a years' salary of a common employee, and crushed them like junk. Not caring she was destroying items worth thousands and thousands of dollars, she crushed another car with her other foot as she stepped from the ruined villa.

"You and your puny toys are NOTHING to me!" she bellowed, crushing another huge car, at least worth $100,000. "Save all the money you can, buy all kinds of expensive stuff to show off, I crush it like garbage! I, Patricia, will show you what real power is!" 

The people on the parking lot, as big as her thumb now, had seen enough. They ran like startled ants away from her, sometimes turning and gazing up her gigantic frame. Patricia, as she approached them, walked deliberately slow, adding to her menacing appearance. Like King Kong in the 1976 movie, she trod upon two or three people at once while walking casually through the crowd. Only were these no common folk. It were directors and top managers, each and every one at least several dozen million dollars heavy.

"You mites!" she said loudly. "What are you to me? Directors! Multimillionaires! Powerful! Hah! Compared to me, you are NOTHING!" she spat, her naked foot stepping on two men she vaguely knew being the owners of a multinational computer firm. Her foot covered them completely, both men fell to the ground under its mass. Then, as she lowered her entire weight on it, their puny bodies crushed like two little frogs. Patricia felt their bones break like glass in a velvet sack.

"I am the boss here! I crush you like the nothings you are! I am Patricia! No one is more powerful than me! I am above you, both in heights as in intellect! Subhumans, that is what you are!" 

She kept walking through the crowd, crushing the economic elite and humiliating them verbally. It was a symbolic statement to her, she was literally far above them, and a realistic one as well. Just as each of the men and women down her feet had the lives of countless employees in their hands, she, Patricia could stuff out theirs like nothing in turn. Literally. And she did.

She kept walking, leaving corpses in her wake were other people left footprints. 

"I literally walk over you! I step on you like I step on my employees and those that were in my way to the top! I mercilessly crush all who oppose me! Insects! Mites! That is what you are!" she cried, stepping on the fleeing remainder of men at her feet, crushing their bodies to pulp.

Soon, only two were left. They thought they were smart by hiding in a small bus shelter, hidden from the bird-eye view of the 70 feet, arrogant giantess. But they were wrong. Patricia had spotted them. Instead of tearing the box-sized bus stop from the ground, she simply crushed it like rotten paper, along with the two men hiding inside. She angrily grinded her huge foot, turning the plastic walls into splinters and the bodies into red paste.

She turned around, seeing in the distance the villas of the wealthy guys she just crushed. 

"Now, what shall I do with you?" she muttered. Patricia pondered it for a while and smiled. She knew.


Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

 

The 70 feet giantess walked towards the city block belonging to the rich, eyeing the large villas from above. They were as big as shoe boxes to her, if not smaller. Dollhouses and toy buildings. And so fragile. The giantess crushed a few trees, savoring the sound of cracking wood before hovering her foot over a three-story villa, barely reaching her knee.

How much would it have cost? How high was the mortgage? For Patricia, at her usual size, buying a villa like this one would be what buying a pair of shoes was for common people, she could easily pay for the house at once, her bank account not even showing a significant decease in cash. For the owner that was probably also true. But now, she was a giant of a woman, who could crush real estate in a few seconds worth more than the common guy would make in half his lifetime, without an afterthought.

Slowly, she brought her huge, naked foot down on the roof. It cracked as soon as she touched it.

"Pathetic! And that is supposed to be the home of a man in charge? This ramshackle excuse of a house? A single touch and its already damaged!" Patricia thought with despise.

She increased pressure on her foot and it broke through the upper story with a great rumbling sound. Windows broke, walls were blown outward, smoke emerged. The furniture inside, the plumbing, everything was destroyed as the giantess brought her foot further down. She didn't even feel any resistance from the concrete walls and floors.

CRUSH! She hit rock bottom. Patricia had trod through the three stories and her foot was now resting where the cellar had been. While she was too small to trod on the entire villa at once, it was already uninhabitable, now that her leg resting in the middle of it, her nicely shaped calf just ending in her knee were the roof was, as if she stood in a small house-shaped box.

Her sole got wet. Patricia lifted her foot from the house and saw it was moist with red liquid. Blood? Had she killed the inhabitants? But the smell was alcoholic. Grinning, she knew what it was. It had to be the wine stored in the cellar, the bottles and barrels smashed under her weight and their -expensive- contents now moistening her sole. Patricia kicked the remainder of the house with her other foot, blasting the walls away as if hit by a bomb. The house was utterly ruined now, only some debris still stood at its place.

The giantess bent and shoved the debris away, revealing the cellar. Yes, in her footprint, shattered dark green glass and pieces of barrel wood lay, liquid smelling like wine running over the floor.

She stood upright and went toward another villa, casually crushing the huge Cadillac parked in front of it. It was made of big stones, not bricks but pure granite. Would it offer enough resistance not to be destroyed under her vast weight?

She placed her foot on its roof, with the same result as the first village, and pressed down. No, the walls didn't collapse.

They sank into the earth.

As if she pressed the blade of a shovel down the grass, the wall, breaking loose from the connecting ones, slowly sank down. The other walls followed as she trod on them. None broke or was crushed.

But Patricia had to laugh. She pressed a village, at least its outer walls, into the earth. Have fun digging it up again, she thought as she gleefully crushed the interior into debris.

One villa after the other was crushed or pressed down that way. Within an hour, the city block full of expensive houses, worth countless millions, was nothing but debris and rubble, like after an air bombardment. 

Patricia, hands on her hips and huge boobs protruding mightily from her broad chest, looked at her work. That was great! She levelled an entire "rich" city block, just because she didn't like it. People who could buy entire areas of land and level it to their needs were now treated the same way by her, Patricia, the ultra-rich and huge giantess! She did to them what they did to the common folk.

And why not visiting the common people as well? Why not rampaging in Seattle, lest they thought she was there to take revenge on the rich. No, she was no superheroine of the poor. She was a giantess who had power, to whom only her own wealth counted, and she was about to show them! All of mankind had to know that she, Patricia, had a body that literally showed the power she held. She was ultra-rich and powerfull economically, and therefore, shoud be the biggest, literally crushing everyone, and everything, in her way. 

Nipples already stiffening at that thought, she walked toward the city.


Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

 

CRUSH! Cracks appeared in the tarmac.

SMASH! A tree was reduced to splinters. 

CRASH! A few windows shattered.

Nothing could withstand the weight. So massive, so impressive. Even that small booth was immediately destroyed as the huge foot landed on it, flattening its wood and contents.

The people of Seattle watched in awe. They had never seen something that big move around. Buildings and windows rattled even two blocks away as it slowly walked over the street on its way to its target.

Yes, the gigantic battle robot, or Mech, was impressive. Sixty feet tall, weighing countless tons. Steel, titanium, modern plastics. Equipped with the most sophisticated computers and weapons. A prototype, now ahead of plan used to stop the giantess.

The three pilots in its cockpit gazed down on the partly ruined city. That bitch! Soon, she would be dead, shot by this impressive piece of future warfare. The gigantic battle robot, designed to shoot LAW rockets and bullets from its chest and arms, with feet made to squash soldiers and flatten tanks, stomped towards Patricia who had been rampaging in the city. 

The giantess had trod upon traffic, crushing the cars and squashing its inhabitants. She had kicked office buildings, stores and skyscrapers. She had even used her tits to smash a large TV tower, her gigantic orbs breaking the concrete structure like a rotten twig. The giantess was cruel and arrogant, but now, she would be challenged by a machine that could do all these things as well (safe the tit thing). 

The Mech approached the naked Patricia, who was stomping on a mob of people. She heard the Mech coming and looked straight at the cockpit, not able to see the pilots through the semi-transparent plastic windshield.

The pilots didn't warn her, didn't demand a surrender. The captain of the Mech pushed the button to shoot a rocket, and a second later he saw the LAW fly straight towards the baffled giantess. He smirked as he calculated the rocket would hit her straight between those behemoth boobs.

"Take that, bitch," he mouthed.

But Patricia was not only huge, she was also very agile. As soon as she saw the LAW being fired, she spun, her foot grinding the people it had been standing on into a paste, just in time to let the rocket fly past her. She felt its heat and saw how it smashed into a nearby skyscraper, the resulting explosion destroying part of the floor.

She turned and could just in time duck to let another LAW fly over her head. The third she could barely dodge as well, she heard it crash into the same skyscraper behind her.

The Mech crew obviously realized the LAW missiles wouldn't hit her, so they decided to try something else. The Mech raised one of its large, mechanical arms and began firing the inbuilt rail gun. Those bullets she could not dodge. 

Patricia was pelted with bullets. It felt like she was being stung by dozens of hot needles. Little red splotches appeared all over her. Shoulders, breasts, belly, arms, the bullets bit her everywhere. Although they were like hornet stings, they hurt the giantess badly.

"AAaaaarrghh! You bastards!" she screamed, and ran away, crushing trees, people and houses. Although she was faster then the Mech, Patricia knew it would eventually catch up with her if she ran out of breath. So she needed a solution.

And that was easy.

For in her huge body, the energy from the egg-like machine that Paul guy had doused her with was still lingering. 

 

"Ok, Paul", Vaalser4 said. "Activate the energy. Let her grow."

Paul grinning, pulled the switch on the egg's side. The energy inside her body was being activated. Patricia grew again.

 

The Mech had come up to her, but the pilots inside were stunned. Before them the giantess had started to grow, and she grew and grew more each second. Soon her head was above their windshield's view. Then they could only see her enormous boobs, inflating and rising.

Patricia felt like she stood in an ascending elevator. The Mech stood there, its crew too baffled to do anything, as the giantess passed 300 feet. From Patricia's viewpoint, the war robot grew smaller and smaller, just like the rest of the city. Buildings now barely reached her chest, then, as she gained more height, her belly. The Mech seemed like a small child to her. And still she grew.

The crew saw the nicely shaped legs of Patricia slowly gain girth and height as she grew to 700 feet. The windshield was too small now to show more but the well-trained thighs, then her knees came into view. The crew began to panic. If she would continue like that, growing at that rate, she would be big enough in a minute to simply crush the Mech under her foot like an empty soda can.

Patricia, now passing 1000 feet, put her gigantic hands on her hips and grinned. The Mech, impressive and dangerous to her a few minutes ago, now had the size of a big toy to her. No building in the city was higher than her knees, no tree broader than her calf. And the bullet wounds had closed, also thanks to her growth.

"Not so though now, are you guys?" she said. "And that is all men can build? Some metal toy? Hah! I will show you the power of a woman you insects!"

Patricia had stopped growing and stood 1500 feet now. The Mech seemed little more than a small action figure compared to her, barely the size of her hand. She stepped towards it and rose a foot, letting it hover above the robot.

She felt some warm stings on her sole. The crew had regained their senses and begun firing at her. 

A little too late.

For the rockets and bullets couldn't even damage the sole of her naked foot. 

Patricia laughed as the desperate crew fired all they had at her, trying to hurt her, but it was in vain. The gigantic businesswoman had grown to such an impressive size, the Mech couldn't harm her the slightest anymore.

Patricia pondered whether she should simply crush the thing and exploit her new size in the city or humiliate the government a bit more. She settled for the latter.

Curling her big toe, she moved her foot towards the windshield and stretched it again. BANG! The Mech fell backwards, with was no doubt a huge impact to the tinies below but barely more than a bottle toppling to the giantess. Patricia laughed. This huge, ultraheavy war machine was being knocked over by nothing but a flick from her big toe!

She raised her arms in triumph, thus expanding her now truely humongous boobs. 

"I am a goddess! Look what I did with your powerful robot! I flick it over with my toe! I am the biggest, the strongest! Bigger than everybody!" she screamed.

Seeing the Mech lying, helpless now, she decided to humiliate the tinies a little more. Patricia sat down, spread her legs, thus shoving several houses out of her way or simply bulldozing them flat, and grabbed the Mech. The steel colossus, weighing countless tons, was being lifted like a light plastic toy by her.

Patricia gazed inside. From such a short distance, she could now vaguely see something through the semi-transparent glass. Three tiny soldiers stared back at her, frozen, and the giantess grinned. Where they in for a treat! 

"First, lets remove this junk," she playfully said, pinched one of the machine's arms between thumb and index finger and ripped it off. It came without any resistance, even the cables tore like thin threads. The other arm followed. 

It felt powerful! She simply broke this piece of future war technology like a cheap toy, while holding it easily in her hand! 

The Mech's leg tried to move, but the enormous power of the engines were no match for the grip of the 1500 feet tall giantess. The war robot was hopelessly outmatched by Patricia, whose height made her its superior.

She brought the machine, its engines roaring to escape but powerless against the power and strength of the huge businesswoman, down to her groin. Then she simply shoved it inside her.

Here we had a ultraheavy war machine, able to take on a small army by itself, and the 1500 feet tall giantess simply used it as a dildo!

Patricia pushed the Mech inside her, savoring the delightful feeling of the metal stroking against her inner pussy walls. When she pulled it out again, the result was the same. Wonderful! Hmmmm! 

In and out the machine went. A few feeble attempts of the crew to fire a rocket from the Mech's chest and thus hurting her only resulted in the missile, with no room to fly, blasting one of the turrets into pieces and on top of that, the explosion sending a wave of sexual pleasure through the enormous body of the titanic businesswoman.

"Aaaah! Ah! AAAAHHH!!!" Patricia cried, as orgasm hit her. She came shamelessly, for everybody to see. Huge drops of juice slithered down her cunt, forming a large, slimy puddle between her legs. She threw her head back, her long hair ensnaring a skyscraper, only to tear some of its masonry off as she sat upright again. The 1500 feet tall giantess didn't notice.

Patricia sighted blissfully and pulled the Mech out of her cunt. It was, thanks to her contracting muscles, totally mangled. She grinned. Even her pussy could destroy this "mighty" weapon and give her pleasure on top of that! She was so powerful! The best these puny men could throw at her she reduced to a sex toy and destroy it with one of her weakest, most sensitive bodyparts.

The crew was dead. Her huge muscles had squeezed the bulletproof glass until it shattered and then pressed the metal of the cockpit mercilessly together, until their weak bodies were turned to goo. Like grapes in a wine press.

"Hmmm, maybe I should keep this as a souvenir. Its a nice piece of modern art, ha ha," Patricia said aloud as she held the countless tonnes weighting piece of bent and twisted scrap like nothing between thumb and index finger, admiring its slimy, glittering surface.

"But then again, maybe not," she concluded, and threw it away, sending it crashing into a few houses.

Patricia stood up to her full height. 

"That was great! Do you have more toys like that? Next time, please send one in pink, with a stronger engine. I hardly felt that one, ha ha ha!" she called down at the city. 

"No? Well, then I have to be satisfied with whatever I see here," she said. Time for some serious rampaging.


Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chaper 6

 

Patricia began obliterating the city of Seattle. She crushed houses under her now 200 feet long feet, five or six at once. They crunched like roaches. Skyscrapers were kicked into rubble, her long, nicely shaped legs so powerfull that they fell like sandcastles. Patricia stepped on dozens of people, for her, they were no humans, no individuals, but a swirling mass of insects. Vermin, only to be squashed to jelly. She savored how their puny, little bodies broke and crunched under her soles, her tremendous weight far too much for their brittle bones to withstand.

The 1500 feet tall giantess saw a large office building, almost as tall as she was. She recognised it as the main office of one of her company's more serious competitors, who tried to kick her out of business and used every dirty trick on the stock market to ruin her.

Patricia walked towards it, not caring she trod down Alvin Larkins Park and crushed several stores doing so. Standing before the building, she looked down on it. 

"Well, well. What have we here? My little competitor! Trying to bankrupt us, eh? Thinking you can match me? Hah! You puny, worthless men! I will show you the weapons of a woman!"

The giantess stepped closer to the building and began wrecking it.

With her boobs!

Patricia, being blessed with a huge pair of breasts, used those to demolish the building. She twisted her torso from left to right and back, letting her gigantic, ultraheavy globes smash into the sides of the skyscraper. 

"This... (SMASH!)... is (CRUSH!)... what (CRACK!)... a (RUMBLE!)... woman can do," she said, letting her orbs demolish floor after floor with each word she spoke. The skyscraper shook, and each floor she thus struck was being torn away violently as the huge masses of titflesh mercilessly crashed into it. Her enormous boobs smacked through each wall and glass like nothing, smoke, debris and furniture flew all over the city.

"Pathetic! I can destroy your puny little building with nothing but my feminine assets! My tits can do what all your brains and cunning could not! DESTROY!!!"

Screaming that last word, Patricia leaped, and let her gigantic mammaries smash from above into the remainder of the skyscraper like a huge jackhammer. Immediately cracks appeared, vertically, before the building broke and collapsed belching smoke. Nothing but debris remained, lying before the huge feet of the giantess.

She looked down with satisfaction, then jumped on the remainder of the building and trampled the already destroyed remains even further. Nothing was left untouched under her soles, even the sturdiest of items was totally obliterated.

"YOU won't bother me ever again," she said, knowing that the cost of this office would certainly be too much for the company to compensate, should they ever want to be a serious competitor again.

Patricia wanted to continue her rampage, as she was stung by what felt like another hornet sting. Turning, she saw army helicopters, firing at her. 

"Still not giving up? Here!" she cried, swatting at the machines. She caught two of them in a single strike, the little things fell apart as if made of loose cardboard.

BLAM! A burning sensation on her left thigh. It was a rocket artillery, which had approached with a squadron of soldiers, each armed with bazookas. Patricia saw the tiny rockets fly at her, exploding violently against her legs.

And it hurt. Not enough to would her seriously, but still, she began bleeding.

Then an even larger explosion struck her back. It felt like she was being hit by a rock, hot like molten lava. She stumbled forward, crushing a few trees and abandoned cars, and bent forward from pain. Her huge hand grabbed a building by its roof for support, but the 1500 feet tall giantess broke through it, unable as the structure was to take her weight.

On the ocean, a huge battleship fired its rockets from a safe distance. The missiles were powerful enough to destroy larger ships, and they tore chunks of meat from the giantess' body. Its captain looked through binoculars with grim determination as well as pleasure. That giant bitch had nothing on artillery, certainly not from his ship. 

"Take that, you freak," he muttered as another shell exploded against her gigantic buttocks, flesh and blood flying around in huge amounts. It had been a great plan. The ground forces would distract her, while his battleship would fire its huge cannons from a safe distance in the Pacific. He had always known. Ships, that was what one needed. Not those stupid Mechs. 

BOOM! Another shell hit. Soon she would be dead.

Patricia, on her knees now, tried to stomp her attackers with her fist, catching a soldier here and there, but the army's power was too great. Would she die again, this time not from poison but sheer violence?

No.

Because Vaalser4 had ordered Patrick and Angela to aid her. Angela had taken Patrick's white hole, and teleported on her flying carpet to the giantess. There, the young mage, having cast a shield spell to protect her from stray missiles, debris and rockets, released the white hole and guided it telekinetically towards Patricia's gigantic body. No one had seen it because of all the explosions and missiles striking her, causing a lot of chaos and smoke. The bright object disappeared in her huge sole. 

Angela grinned and teleported back to Vaalser4's house. Mission accomplished sir, she would cheekily say, mocking an army salute.

Patricia felt new power as soon as the white hole began sucking energy from another universe and use it to create the matter she was made of. The latter at an alarming rate.

In other words, she began to grow again.


Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

 

Her body expanded, but even better, her wounds healed again. That was the work of the white hole, the matter it created also restored her body to its former state.

Patricia grew and grew, and the more height she gained, the less the shells hurt. And the less damage they did. But even if, the wounds closed almost immediately anyway.

The giantess got her bearings back. She saw the soldiers and the ground move away from her, getting smaller by the second. The sounds of rockets exploding faded.

Thanks to her increasing mass, the building under her hand was totally obliterated. The street her knees rested on cracked open, her feet shoved a few half-intact buildings out of their way.

On the ground, the soldiers saw her grow, noticed her wounds close, and tried to retreat. But Patricia, regaining her arrogance, wouldn't let them.

She reached over the army and simply toppled a skyscraper by slapping it. It fell, crushing a few soldiers and two artilleries doing so while cutting off the escape route for the rest.

Patricia stood up, already more than two miles tall. The shells from the battleship pricked her beautifully shaped claves, but she barely noticed.

"So, you thought you could bring me down, me, the mightly Patricia? Hah! Now you got a bigger problem! The more trouble you bring my way, the bigger and more powerful I get! Die, you puny men!" she spat. By the time she had finished her sentence, she had gained another mile.

She towered impossibly high over Seattle, her mighty shadow eclipsing vast amounts of the city. Slowly, she raised a foot, as if to step on the remainder of the ground forces at once, but still growing, she decided to humiliate them even more. Patricia pointed her big toe at the soldiers, and deftly placed it on them.

Four miles tall now, the giga- giantess squeezed the entire ground force, infantry and artillery, into paste- with nothing but her big toe! She twisted and turned it with grim pleasure, enjoying how the puny artillery was turned into mangled steel like play-dough. She was so vast, she couldn't even feel the bodies of the soldiers anymore.

Turning, she looked in the direction the hot rocks had come from. Patricia saw the battleship, still firing, though she barely could see the puffs of smoke and hardly hear the explosions.

She turned, and walked towards the ship. Two steps were enough, two steps that crushed several untouched parts of Seattle. The giantess saw the now toy-like battleship, its cannons silent. She smirked. Pathetic! The only thing she needed to do was kick it, or even drag her hand forcefully through the water, in order to sink it. Was this all men could build? Simple toys a woman could sink by merely walking past them?

The captain of the battleship had seen Patricia grow too. He also witnessed how her wounds closed, and how little damage his shots did now. He had dropped his binoculars, not only because Patricia was growing to such a size he didn't need them to see her, but also out of astonishment. 

Then the giantess had turned and moved impossibly fast, due to her size, towards his ship. She towered unbelievingly high over it, like a living mountain of human flesh. Her legs were thicker than the entire length of the battleship, her feet could easily crush two of these vessels laying behind one another at once. 

Then the giantess bent over and plucked the ship from the water.

With a mere three fingers!

She lifted the ultraheavy battleship like it was a small toy. Some crewmembers lost balance and fell down, splattering like bird dropping on the beach or on the huge feet of Patricia. One hit the hard nail of her big toe, leaving a small splotch of red on it. Too small for Patricia to notice or see.

The giant businesswoman looked at the ship, grinning maliciously. Then she simply squeezed and compressed it like tinfoil with her now superstrong fingers. 

The captain was squeezed to death, along with the remainder of his crew, as the 4 mile tall giantess pressed his ship flat. Not a chance for surrender, not a chance for negotiations. Just killed like a mite.

Patricia turned the ship into a thin plate, then rolled it like a shag cigarette paper. She bent it into a circle, and clipped it on her nostril.

Yes, an entire battleship was now turned into a nose clip. And she carried it as if it weighed next to nothing. Another display of her power, and more would follow, now that she was 4 miles tall.


Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

 

The 4 mile tall Patricia stomped through the landscape, squashing village after village, crunching entire woods and destroying miles upon miles of highway. She walked on purpose over the small, grey lints that were six lanes of a highway, turning them into impassable rubble. That way she destroyed infrastructure worth millions each passing second. Not to mention the countless cars, occupied or no, she carelessly crushed.

She was so mighty! Whatever men had built toiling and investing countless hours of work and huge amounts of money in, she just trampled it all down like nothing. Her every whim was enough to cause enormous economic and environmental damage, not to mention loss of human life. But she didn't care. She was a giantess, so huge, and far above the puny ethics, works and personal sufferings of those mites at her feet. Heck, they should only build things for the sole purpose to please her, spending months to complete a building worth at least a hundred millions just for her to crush it under her sole in a split second, to give her a brief moment of pleasure.

Smiling smugly, she saw her feet crushing a four-leaf clover highway, the colorful dots of cars being reduced to scrap by the dozens. When she was her normal height, she would have been able to buy such a car like others would buy a pair of socks, but now, she simply crushed them like tiny grains of metallic rice. Along with the highway.

The arrogant giantess wondered where she should go. New York, like the first time? Though on the other side of the continent, she could walk there easily, crushing everything in her path. What could she do in New York she wondered?

Patricia imagined tearing the Wall Street Building from the ground. Then she, Patricia would hold the center of world economics literally in the palm of her hand! Gigantic fingers loomed like impending doom over the small building in her imagination. She only needed to close her hand, and it was gone!

"I am so powerful," she thought. "I can literally devour the worlds economy. Everybody has to bow to my will!"

Patricia thought about opening her huge mouth and let the Wall street building drop into it. Then she chewed it up, crushing the stock market between her teeth. She had then literally eaten the rich, gobbled up all her competitors and those that might be that one day. 

She smiled. Being so huge was so satisfying!

Her stomach rumbled. She became hungry, also thanks to thinking about eating. But what to eat? Looking down, she saw the city of Portland in the distance, as well as something that gave her an idea. A large train station. Grinning, she walked towards it.

Having arrived in Portland, crushing a few suburbs without notice or care, Patricia scooped up the trains, holding the wealth of an entire railroad company in her huge hands, and walked towards a now empty, because evacuated, sports stadium. She dropped the trains into it, then shoved her hands underneath the building, which had the size of a bowl to her. A shove, and the giantess tore it from its foundations. 

Smiling, she walked towards the Pacific, taking care she stepped on several expensive beach resorts and hotels doing so, and walked a few miles into the ocean. Bending over, she dipped the sports stadium in the sea, letting it fill with briny water.

She left Portland for her next goal. The Mount Rainier volcano.

As she walked towards it, she again crushed buildings, cars, trees and people by the hundreds without giving them as much as a thought. Standing in front of the mountain, small compared to her gigantic size, she peered in its crater. Nothing.

Patricia stomped hard on the ground. Huge clouds of dust formed around her foot, spreading out like circles in a pond after a pebble fell into it, gobbling up and destroying whatever was in their path for half a mile. The few buildings still standing collapsed from the vibrations her stomp caused. A hill cracked. But her stomp caused something else as well.

The volcano became active again.

In its crater, magma boiled up, and a small puff of smoke mulched out of it. Patricia smiled, that had been her aim.

She put the sports stadium on the crater, waiting until the sea water began to boil. Using the volcano as a heater, she cooked the water and the trains in it, not caring whether there where still people in it or no.

After having boiled the trains a few minutes, she carefully picked up the bowl and poured the water out while keeping the trains in. The boiling hot, bubbling water flooded a nearby village, immediately killing its inhabitants as well as all the trees and shrubs of a nearby forest. Patricia put the stadium down and sat cross-legged in front of it.

"Hhhmmm. Noodles! I love Italian! Yummy!" she said. Then she picked a train, still fuming but not too hot, and ate it. Another train she let dangle from her mouth before sucking it in like a real noodle, its cars helplessly disappearing in her huge mouth.

Patricia ate train after train, savoring the metallic taste. Did she also taste flesh? Maybe some cars had been occupied.

"Aaah, noodles filled with meat. Delicious," she thought, grinning, eating two long trains at once.

The giantess devoured all of the trains, enough for a small railroad company. A nearby plane, trying to avoid her, was caught like a libella and scooped in her mouth too. It crunched nicely as her gigantic teeth flattened the aluminum like thin foil.

From the corner of her eyes, the still seated giantess saw a few army gunships approach, barely bigger than hornets. No doubt they wanted to attack her. Again. As they flew over the crater with the still hot magma inside, Patricia felt a stir in her stomach.

She turned towards the crater just as the gunships were flying over it.

BBBUUURRRPPP!!!!

WOOOSSHH!

Patricia's stomach acid, having reacted with the metal of the trains and plane, had filled her belly with hydrogen. She had burped the highly flammable gas at the magma, which ignited it. The resulting inferno engulfed the gunships, making them explode instantly.

The giantess grinned. "Pathetic you are! I can destroy your gunships by merely belching! Ha, ha!" she mocked the blackened, smoking wrecks lying on the mountain slope.

She stood up, raised her arms and cried out "MORE! I WANT MORE! MORE HEIGHT! MORE GROWTH! I WANT TO GROW SO HUGE THE ENTIRE EARTH IS NOTHING TO ME!"

Her call did not go unheard, both literally and as a figure of speech.


Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9

 

Angela, on her flying carpet, had by orders of Vaalser4 teleported to Patricia again and flown up to her. How huge she was! The little girl was less than a speck of dust as she approached her enormous back. Hovering before the wall of flesh, the young mage raised her arms and focussed on the growing spell. 

No matter how huge the target, the spell did its job well. Patricia started to grow again. But this time, her growth exploded exponentially. The contents of Sandra's vial, the power of Paul's the machine and the energy of Patrick's white hole inside her empowered the effects of the spell. The four growth agents combined had a synergetic effect, and now she shot up at an amazing pace, many times faster than the speed of sound.

Within the blink of an eye, she grew to hundreds of miles, her expanding feet bulldozing entire cities in seconds. The print of her pinky toe was already many times bigger than her footprint a few seconds ago, and she showed no signs of stopping growing.

CRACK! The entire continent broke open under her gargantuan mass. A canyon formed from west to east, many times larger and deeper than the Grand Canyon, filling itself with water from both the Atlantic and the Pacific. Patricia's growth accelerated, she saw the darkness of space and felt how she began hovering.

Half a minute later, Earth was noting but a small ball to her. Thousands and thousands of miles tall, the enormous businesswoman pondered whether Earth was shrinking or she was floating away from it, so small the planet became in a few moments. It was both.

Patricia grew and grew. Now she was big enough already to string the planets of the solar system and wear them like a pearly necklace. Soon, her growth made the sun look like a spark compared to her.

She grew and grew. A few minutes later, she occupied so much space that she obliterated first the entire solar-system without noticing, then neighboring star systems. Her height was beyond miles, it had to be measured in lightyears now. Nothing could stop the growing woman, whose boobs were bigger than the biggerst stars and whose pinky toe was so massive, it could swallow black holes and neutron starts like nothing.

The disk of the Milky way was soon less than a plate to her. Millions of stars she destroyed as she grew further, her height was to be calculated in millions of parsecs. Patricia savored it, seeing sights no human ever had, nor would ever see even if they were still alive (she didn't know if she had destroyed Earth or not).

Growing and growing, the Andromeda Galaxy was soon obliterated by one of her nipples. A few minutes later, her expanding body had destroyed everything in the entire Local Group. When the ultra-giantess finally stopped growing, Patricia saw the superclusters of colorful heaps of galaxies in front of her like white and yellow dots. She was beyond measurement now, even the term "gigaparsec" was barely sufficient to describe the size of a single cell of her body. She smiled and pursed her lips.

Patricia inhaled deeply, sucking in everything there was. Literally everything. Galaxies, dark energy, dark matter and stuff humans hadn't even started to consider it might exist to explain the working of the universe, it all was being vacuumed up in the mouth of the former businesswomen. Patricia felt beyond powerful! She was the ultimate goddess now, having the entire universe in her mouth! She felt it on her tongue, tasted it, realized all the matter and energy there was could be held by her tongue alone, it was less than the size of a pea to her!

She moved her tongue against her teeth, and pressed. Then she spat the compressed thing out.

Patricia saw how the bright white ball the squished universe had become exploded. She realized she had created a singularity by squeezing all the universal matter and energy together in her mouth, one like the singularity that had created hers. She saw a Big Bang, how the universe, born anew, began expanding and cooling off. In billions of years, stars and planets would form, many of which would develop sentient life, that would ponder what deity created the universe. It was her, Patricia, a deistic deity who created it and didn't care about her creation, for she was too big and too powerful to even notice the countless worlds that thanks to her action would come into existence. Too huge she was, to be able to see the tinies on it, praying to a god they would never know. Patricia was so huge and arrogant now, she considered her self even above being worshipped as a deity by millions of worlds, each containing millions of lifeforms....

 

"And that concludes this story," Vaalser4 said. "She has had her fun, not being betrayed and killed this time, but becoming an ultimate being, destroying and creating an entire universe."

He said it to no one. The other four had vanished by his will, maybe they'd return one day, maybe not.

"Now, instead of wasting more words, let's end the story and see what the readers think of it," he said.

 

THE END


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10248