The Giantess Slob [Commission] by The Hollow Writer
Summary:

This was a story commissioned by Anonymous. The story contains Giantess Unaware Toilet Stuff, Gross Material, Crush, Vore and insertion. 

 
As the author, I do commission work and you may find out all the necessary details of that on my deviantart page: https://www.deviantart.com/the-hollow-writer 

(Make sure to read the bio~)


Categories: Watersports, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Nose, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 7848 Read: 8620 Published: February 24 2021 Updated: February 24 2021

1. The Giantess Slob [Commission] by The Hollow Writer

The Giantess Slob [Commission] by The Hollow Writer

[A Commission for Anonymous]

(Giantess Unaware Toilet Stuff, Gross Material, Vore, Crush and Insertion)

The town of Glay was a town in the middle of nowhere. Its population was almost always far smaller than what people would imagine, when comparing the number of residents with the actual large size of the town. It was a town that you rarely could find on a map and one that only a small handful of people, outside of Glay, even acknowledged as part of America. Still, the residents of this quaint town didn’t mind not being noticed by the rest of the world. They were in the process of enjoying another quiet Wednesday afternoon all the same. It was during this peaceful afternoon that things went horribly wrong for the residents.

At first, nothing appeared to be amiss. The sky was clouded and the sunlight was dimming slowly behind that, dragging everyone slowly towards another cool end of the year night. Many of the residents were thus confused, when the light behind the clouds wasn’t dimming but, instead, growing stronger. The sky was getting brighter as if some kind of giant torch was been shone down on them all. No one was sure what was causing this to happen but many of them simply took videos and tried to not think about how this may be a threat to their safety.

Suddenly, the light from behind the clouds, burst through due to its intensity. The light didn’t work like any other and it found its way into every crack and corner of Glay. No matter where you went or where you were, the light found you. The citizens panicked as they found themselves blinded by the light. Even with their eyes closed shut, it made no difference. All they could see was pure white. When the light did, finally, fade away, everything came back to them in sharp focus but they weren’t in Glay any longer. Whatever that light supposed to be, it ended up teleporting them all into a strange new location.

Every person in Glay found themselves spread over this new and bizarre environment. It resembled a gigantic apartment but a messy one. What was even stranger was that the residents came to realize that they were absolutely tiny in this new world. All of them quickly came to acknowledge that they were the size of dust and that everyone in Glay had been spread over things like a giant kitchen counter, in piles of dirty clothes or even in a bathroom out of the sight of the rest. They weren’t sure what being had teleported them to such a strange place or why but all of that ceased to matter as they heard the loud and heavy footfalls of something else approaching.

Many of people were scattered by what felt like miles between each of them but would have been an inch or less for people still at a normal-size. It was while people were still trying to get back to each other and re-unite into a bigger group that the sound of something massive boomed over them all. Adjacent to the entrance of the apartment was one that led into some sort of giant bedroom. The residents, up until that point, didn’t realize what this may suggest until it confronted them. There was someone living here and, not only that, but someone absolutely gigantic to their pitiful and small size.

The noise they heard before and what sent fear through their bodies was the being’s gigantic feet, crashing down onto the floor of the apartment. The gigantic being was slowly moving within most of their lines of sight and it didn’t aid their confusion to see who or what it was. The giant being was none other than a giantess. She towered far above any of them and many knew that it would be impossible to communicate with someone of that size as she walked completely into their combined view. The giantess herself was also interesting, appearance-wise.

From what the tinies could tell, she was unfit but not fat, boasted of a very pretty face, unkempt brown hair, some cute freckles, pale white skin and her overall age had to be in the early 20s of her life. Despite her potential for an attractive appearance, however, there were some obvious flaws. From where they could see her, it was clear that she had a pimple or two on her face, lacked good overall hygiene and one tiny that was close enough to be able to smell that she had not bathed recently either. Combined with her flaws, the grey yoga pants and dark green hoodie she wore made it clear what she was. She was a giant slob. This was only proven further by how much of a mess her apartment was. Scattered around the apartment was various plastic cups, burger boxes and a lot of unclean clothes.

Despite how trashy the apartment was and how filthy this giantess was, there were two things that redeemed it. The first was that the apartment was actually large, at least for a normal-sized person, meaning the garbage was spread out enough for regular people to walk around as they would like. The second was that despite all the stuff laying around, the couch, kitchen counter and television set were all surprisingly clean. The television, which had been on since the arrival of the tiny people, was stuck on the paused menu of a game that many of them couldn’t identify. The controller for the console and television was sitting on the couch and it became apparent to the poor tinies on her couch and those few on the controller itself, where this giantess was heading.

Each step she took caused the world to vibrate for them. Her bare feet were stomping across the ground and were a terrifying sight for anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves at ground level. Fortunately, no one was hurt by the giant slob as she made her way to couch but that was when things started to go terribly wrong for the tinies. She bent over the couch, showcasing her gigantic yoga pants-covered rear to the hundreds of tinies that were on the couch below her. They screamed, flailed their arms and did everything in their power to grab her attention. It wouldn’t be enough, however, as the giant slob took her seat on the couch.

Below her, hundreds of the former residents of Glay were squished and grinded into a messy pulp. They had been converted into hundreds of tiny red stains on the back of her giant yoga pants-covered ass and whatever was left, was rubbed into the couch. They had been killed without so much as a thought from this giant woman and would be erased completely, should she ever choose to clean her pants for a change. That aside, those on the console’s controller, were forced to watch the entire scene unfold. They were horrified and stunned beyond belief that she had just so easily massacred so many people with her ass alone.

Once comfy, the slob grinded her ass back into the couch some more, enjoying the softness of it. This grinding ensured that no trace of these former people would ever be found again. After that was done, she leaned back on the couch and reached over to pick up the game controller. It was from these course of events that it became clear that this giant woman had been sleeping and must have woken up to play videogames. The videogames must have been paused beforehand and, now, she was unintentionally crushing and killing tiny people without even noticing their existence. The other tinies, realizing all of this, fell into a growing despair as they didn’t see how they could escape the same deadly fate.

The tinies on the controller were mortified by what was happening. They were in the giant grip of the killer giantess herself. They couldn’t get off since the drop was too far and were forced to cry and beg to this giantess to spare them while her giant fingers started hovering over the buttons and joysticks. The giantess let out a heavy huff as she started to resume the game. She was mashing buttons and moving her character around using the joysticks. Meanwhile, this was, once again, another massacre for her unnoticed and tiny visitors.

Her fingers that came crashing down into the buttons crushed several of the tinies stuck on her controller, leaving only those few still alive on top of her joysticks. Despite knowing she couldn’t hear or even see them, they begged for her mercy. This ‘mercy’ came in the form of her thumb, steamrolling them all and leaving them as crushed tiny remains in the burrows of her skin. After only playing for about a minute, all those tinies on the controller were completely wiped out and crushed. With that out of the way, the slob continued to enjoy her game, not feeling disturbed or distracted even a little since she started playing.

As she continued playing, she was unaware that two tinies had made it onto the top most part of the couch. It wasn’t that they climbed the impossible way up and to the top of the couch but, rather, they had appeared there and were, now, within walking distance of the giantess’s shoulder. Without really formulating a plan, both of the shrunken and tiny men made their way onto her shoulder. She was engrossed in a game, so the one man was confident in their safety, for the time being. That said, they both started to think about how they could get the giant slob’s help.

The second man wasn’t so sure she would help them, at all, considering she had so effortlessly crushed so many of them to death and was still nearly hysterical about the fact that they could be next. The first man told him to relax and that she didn’t do so out of malicious intent. Rather, this could be their chance to save the lives of all the remaining residents. If they could just let her know what was going on, they could be heroes! With her help, perhaps they could all figure out a way to get back to normal and go home too, he imagined. The second man was still unsure about staying on her shoulder but agreed to hear out the first man’s plan.

The first’s man was simple. He would enter the nearby ear of the slob and use her ear to call out to her and get her attention. The second immediately thought this was too risky and opted to go back to the top of the couch, where it was safe, for the time being. After a short fight, they both realized they were stranded because of the slob leaning more forward while playing. The first man didn’t mind and proceeded to head to the ear while the second man still refused to go anywhere and stayed where he was. He was still hoping she may lean back again and he would be safe.

The first man entered her ear without being noticed. He was so small, he realized, she didn’t even acknowledge him moving on her skin. She probably couldn’t feel him on her skin and, therefore, he could move over her skin without consequence, for the time being. He went deeper into her ear, hoping to find the right distance for her to hear him. He kept yelling, surprised the noise bounced around in her ear like a really large cave and its echo. Despite his shouting, he wasn’t getting a response. He realized he had to go deeper but he wouldn’t be able to as he looked up in time for earwax to fall on top of him.

The earwax was a light yellow in color, meaning it was still fresh, and he was completely smothered by it. He struggled to get it off of him and he desperately tried to break free. He both struggled and screamed to the second man to help him. The second man couldn’t help him, however, as he was too far away to hear his cries to begin with. Nevertheless, the first man kept fighting for his life in the slob’s ear. The force of the earwax had crushed his left leg but he was enduring and tried his best to pull himself out from under the earwax. Just as he figured there may be a chance to escape, he heard the giant slob yawning. With this yawn, came a shudder.

The shudder made him clench his eyes shut as yet another piece of earwax landed on top of him and he was crushed completely. He was, now, a tiny bit of red mixed in with a small bit of earwax, stuck inside her ear for as long as she chooses. Over time, he would be dissolved into the earwax and become a part of it. Meanwhile, someone else had also suffered from the sudden yawn and the movements it brought with it. The second tiny man that had refused to follow his friend had been trying to gauge if he could jump safely back onto the top of the couch or not, when he lost his balance.

He went screaming down the back of the slob’s body. He bounced roughly against her back and the couch before plummeting straight into the back of her pants and panties. The bouncing off of things had caused his left arm’s bones to be smashed to bits from using it to shield his head and chest. Now, he was wedged snugly between the enormous ass cheeks of the giantess. It was hot and dark and he couldn’t move without crying out in pain and clutching his shattered arm. He was completely helpless and terrified. He looked for any kind of way to escape but none came.

He suddenly felt a tight jerk as the slob pulled the back of her yoga pants up properly. He was sealed away in the hot and dark space, now. He didn’t think it would be too bad until the sweat started to build up. The droplets of sweat that were appearing were large enough to drown him and he could only whimper and hope none of them struck him. The sweat wasn’t his greatest threat, however. He could hear the gurgle of her stomach from where he was and was left confused on what it meant. He started to feel a strange rumbling around him and it was too late by the time he realized what was happening.

The slob farted. She blushed lightly from it but, ultimately, since she was alone, didn’t really care. She just kept playing her game without giving the passing gas a second thought. Meanwhile, the fart was lethal to the tiny between her ass cheeks. The force of the force ripped his body apart instantly. He was completely shredded up and mixed with the gas of her fart. Most of him was imprinted onto the back part of her panties and so far apart were his minuscule remains that he would never be capable of pulling himself back together again. The man that had such high hopes of survival, was killed by a mere fart.

After the fart, nothing more happened for a while. The remaining tinies everywhere were able to breathe a sigh of relief and began planning on how they would escape their current predicament. Their planning was cut shortly, unfortunately, by the giantess beginning to stand up. She had just lost an online match with someone and was fuming. She stomped her foot down in frustration, causing the tinies to shrink, metaphorically, in fear. She resisted the urge to throw her controller into the wall and peacefully placed it down on her couch. After that, she rubbed her forehead and decided she just needed something to eat.

She started walking towards the kitchen. Her gigantic feet narrowly miss a group of tinies that had gathered on the floor and this gave them a glowing new hope that they would survive this terrible series of events. As she’s heading towards the kitchen, however, she hears a ‘ding’ from the television. One of her friends had messaged her in-game. She groaned and started walking back as her large foot slammed down on top of the group of tinies. Most of them were crushed into splattered remains of their former selves on her dirty and grime-filled sole but a handful survived, being stuck between her toes or in other parts of the grime.

She marched her way back to the couch to pick up the controller as some of the survivors perished along the way. Some of them were crushed between her toes, when she accidentally flexed them. Others were suffocated from the terrible stench that her foot was forcing into their faces and the last group were slowly dying as they were being sucked inside of the grime beneath her sole and suffocating in it. She didn’t know of any of this and, as she stood still and typed a reply to her friend, her foot silently finished off the tinies she had stepped on.

The remains of all the killed tinies under her foot were slowly dissolved in the grime and filth beneath her large sole and became impossible to see apart from the dirt. The tinies would forever be recognized as nothing more than just more grime and filth beneath her sole, rather than as the people and human beings they were once before. After she was done replying to her friend, she turned the game and television off completely. She was surprisingly tired and decided she would get some more sleep before doing much else that day. Firstly, though, she wanted to get something to eat and use the bathroom.

Once again, the giant slob continued on her way to the kitchen. As she was reaching the kitchen counter, however, she felt a strange feeling inside her chest. She wasn’t sure what it was as she bit her lip and looked around, slowly letting it dawn on her what was hurriedly coming up. She scrunched her nose up to limit its speed while grabbing the nearest dirty shirt off of a kitchen chair. Unknown to the giantess, a group of tinies were on the very same shirt and let out a cry of fear and panic as they were being brought up to her nose. It was too late for them to do anything, however. She proceeded to blow her nose on the shirt, coating all the occupants in snot and drowning them all.

“Ew…” she said to herself as she pulled the shirt back. Despite how it appeared that all the tinies had drowned immediately in the snot, one or two had just barely managed to dodge the snot and avoid the blast of air that came from the sneeze itself. As they were preparing for whatever may come next, the giant slob wiped her nose clean with the rest of the shirt, crushing them against her nose and even trapping one deep within her nostril, where she was buried in snot and would slowly be dissolved inside of it over the next couple of hours. Once she was done with her messy sneeze, she flicked the shirt into the corner of the room, lying to herself about cleaning it later.

Soon after that, she decided that maybe she should try to improve on her hygiene, or, at the very least, her diet. With this sudden urge to improve, she sat down in the kitchen and reached into her fridge. Despite her sudden desire to improve, she had kind of planned this beforehand. Out of the fridge, she pulled a bowl of salad, setting it down in front of her and unknowingly saving the lives of dozens of tinies that had found themselves on the salad and nearly froze to death in her fridge. The ones in her salad had yet to see this giantess and foolishly believed she must have been someone sent to help them. Their hopes were quickly dashed as she picked up her fork and stabbed it into the lettuce they had all taken shelter on.

Trying her best to look at anything but the lettuce she was making herself eat, she shoveled it into her mouth. She felt the vegetable slide onto her tongue as she closed her mouth and tried her best to just chew it up and swallow it. Meanwhile, the tinies on the piece of lettuce were screaming in horror. They watched her giant mouth open for them before they entered the titanic maw. They felt her hot breath wash over them as if they had stepped into a desert and some tinies died immediately when drops of saliva came crashing down on their fragile bodies. Those tinies that did survive were forced to watch as her lips closed and the light was stripped away from them.

The tinies in her maw were left with no light and absolute fear as they felt her shifting them around in her mouth. The sound of her saliva sloshing around, her roar of a hum and the sound of crunching left the tiny former residents of Glay in absolute shock. Many of them just surrendered, getting on their knees and crying as others screamed out in defiance. It didn’t matter as they all couldn’t see themselves being lined up beneath her teeth. After her teeth came hurtling down, they were all crunched and splattered in tiny amounts all over her chewed up lettuce. She kept chewing the piece of lettuce for a while before swallowing it down.

Since the tinies she had chewed up were so small, she didn’t taste them. They ended up being mixed into her saliva and absorbed into the mass of chewed up lettuce before descending down her large and slick throat. They all, soon, would splash down into her stomach where their remains would become nothing more than an unnecessarily small amount of nutrients that the giantess would burn up later in a single stride. That aside, the giant slob was already putting the rest of the salad away. In her mind, it was already a good enough of a first step and she decided she was worthy of a reward for her dedication to her health.

After fishing around in the back of her freezer, she sat back in her chair again while holding an ice lolly. She was eager to enjoy this treat but decided to do the one weird thing that her friends knew nothing about. She reached into a bowl of sugar she had and sprinkled some of it onto the ice lolly. She knew it made it a bit sweeter but she was surprised that many people found it weird or gross. So what if she liked it this way? What the giant slob didn’t realize was that she had scooped up more than a small amount of sugar but also all 11 tinies that had been inside that bowl of sugar as well.

Tinies on the kitchen table wondered if she really was targeting them all in secret but that would mean her acting was too good. No, it was obvious that she had no idea of what she was doing but was doing it all the same and left them all powerless to stop her from doing so. This was evident by how the tinies on the kitchen counter couldn’t save those that were embedded and stuck to the surface of her ice lolly. They could only watch gravely as the slob licked her lips and started to bring the ice lolly towards her mouth eagerly. She loved sweet things and she knew this would taste as delicious as ever.

She then licked the ice lolly along its entire form. Her tongue dug into the base of the ice lolly before it travelled upwards. The tinies on the tasty treat screamed and struggled but they couldn’t break free. The sweet and sticky material of the ice lolly kept them stuck in place and they couldn’t do a thing as the tongue approached them, squishing them one by one. By the time her first lick of the ice lolly was complete, all 11 of the tinies on it were smears on her tongue. The remains of the tinies were blended up in a mix of her hot and sticky saliva along with the sweet juices of the ice lolly. The combination was sent down the slob’s throat with a delighted hum, entirely unaware of the people she had so brutally ended and devoured.

The people on the kitchen counter continued to watch her licking the ice lolly slowly. She was savoring it and it was another brief moment of tense peace. No one was sure what to do about the situation or even how they could escape from this giantess tiny killer. The tinies on the kitchen counter beside her decided to get closer together to talk about what to do next. They didn’t think she would do anything more in the kitchen, so they must be safe, surely? In any case, while she was enjoying her sweet treat, they talked about how to escape.

They all came to the consensus that perhaps this was some kind of twisted warp in reality. That they all had been dumped into this giant slob’s home by some twist of the universe’s desire. Since nothing else really made sense, they all just chose to accept what even sounded a small part logically. After that, they decided that if they survived long enough, perhaps the universe would correct itself and send them back? This stretch of logic and even more overly-optimistic plan was stupid by the standards of anyone with common sense but considering the traumatic situation these tinies were going through, it made sense they were clinging to such bizarre theories to retain their sanity.

After the slob finished her ice lolly, she smiled and laid her head down on the counter. She felt so good after the treat and relaxed her head on top of her arm as it was stretched over the table. Her head was facing towards the edge of the counter and she wasn’t doing anything more than staring at the wall. She was just taking a brief moment to randomly relax before she decided she’d go to the bathroom and then crawl back into her bed. As she was relaxing, she felt something building up in her stomach. Before she could realize what it was, she burped, letting out a surprisingly loud belch before she covered her mouth. “Excuse me” she said to no one in particular.

Meanwhile, the people on the counter stiffened up as they noticed her moving. They could all, at that moment, see her large face looming over them and it immediately unnerved them. What were they supposed to do? Some suggested trying to climb on her but with how easily her smallest of movements she could kill them, the rest quickly told them to stop spouting nonsense. Since it was her and the edge of the counter behind them, all of them decided to sit down and wait for her to move on. It didn’t seem like anything more would happen until she opened her mouth. The burp that came shocked many of them as more than two-thirds of the tinies there died instantly.

The burp ripped their bodies apart but for the rest, they were blown clean off the counter. Their surprised faces, once filled with hope of returning to Glay, moments ago, now, only had about two seconds to contemplate the blow that hit them before they crashed into the floor below, becoming small splats on its surface. She had just killed everyone on the kitchen counter without realizing it and she licked her lips slowly before sitting back up. As insult to injury, she also unknowingly stepped over the new remains of those poor tinies she burped off the edge, mixing whatever was left of them with the grime coating her sole. After that, she continued on her way to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, she stripped. She was planning on changing into a fresh set of clothes, so she didn’t see why she had to wear anything in the bathroom. She tossed it all into a pile by the door and got out her next set of clothes before promptly dumping it next to her sink. As she was doing this, she was unaware of the tinies above her that were watching her walk around the bathroom naked. The tinies were all on a towel far above her head and able to watch her titanic movements below. For them, they were completely unaware of the terrible things she had unknowingly done in the kitchen and lounge before.

Both of them were more ashamed and embarrassed to be watching a giant naked woman walking around in her bathroom. They must have all felt like perverts for doing so but it wasn’t much of a choice since she was the center of this small world of theirs. As they watched her moving around, many of them weren’t prepared for when she would suddenly reach up and grab the tip of the towel. Her fingers duck into the corner of the towel, crushing a few tinies that had been too close to where they landed before she pulled the towel completely off the top shelf they had all been resting upon.

The tinies yelled out as many of them plummeted. A handful of tinies missed her and fell down to their deaths but most of them were thankful to land on the giantess directly. Many of them didn’t just fall but were sliding down her body and had to grab onto whatever they could to stop their descent. A few ended up on her breasts while those that were less lucky, were clinging desperately to her pubic hairs, unable to escape or to avoid the musky smell that was wafting all around them. They had to simply keep holding on for their lives while the giantess slob didn’t notice a thing. What she did notice, for one unlucky tiny, was how one of her pimples had gotten really bad.

She knew that popping pimples was bad but she couldn’t help herself. Meanwhile, one unfortunate tiny woman, who was formerly a skin-product saleswoman back at Glay, was surprised to find herself on the yellow and gross surface of the giantess’s pimple. She couldn’t believe it and was disgusted as she could both smell the disgusting puss beneath the thin skin barrier between her and the puss and feel the chunky liquid shifting beneath her tiny weight. She hated how ironic it was that she, of all people, had ended up on a giant pimple. She was about to almost laugh until she noticed two giant fingers approaching her. She went pale and started gasping in fear and crying. She could see her death coming.

The giant slob leaned into the mirror. She was aware that she had a pretty face and did feel a small bit of shame over her pimples but she just figured she’d grow out of them. She reached up with two fingers and gently popped the one pimple on her face before using the same towel she snatched up before to wipe her face clean. She hated the brief pain that came from popping the pimple but was simply happy it was done and over with it. After that was finished, she used a bit of soap and water to clean the spot where the pimple was. She didn’t want several more to pop up right after.

Meanwhile, just before the pimple popped, the tiny woman sitting on top of it had felt her mind break. She started laughing hysterically as the pimple burst and she was consumed in a lake of yellow, stinky and hot puss. She sank beneath the surface immediately and it only took a few minutes for her to die within its horrid form. Her body was also quickly dissolved in the puss and wiped away with the rest of it. She had no remains as every last bit of her had been reduced to the same smelly and disgusting liquid she had dedicated so many of her years trying to destroy and reduce in people. Her ironic death did not change her fate as the towel she ended up on was tossed into the pile of dirty clothes as well.

With the pimple cleaned away, she leaned in to examine her face further. As the giantess leaned forward, her breasts squished onto the surface of the bathroom counter. The tinies on her breasts were crushed beneath her giant globes of fate into a paste that she would never see. Her nipples alone ended over 15 lives. As she kept checking herself in the mirror, all the tinies on her breasts were completely crushed and steamrolled beneath the large globes, leaving nothing behind. Their remains would be stuck to her breasts for the foreseeable future, as it appeared unlikely that the giant slob would shower or clean her breasts, at least not until later or perhaps not for the rest of the week.

As she examined her face further, unknowingly killing so many with her breasts in the meantime, she concluded that she couldn’t do anything else with her face. The other pimple was too small to bother popping or touching and she simply hoped it went away on its own. The rest of her face was still in decent condition and she still felt she was cute, especially, with how her freckles appeared to match her charm perfectly. After she was done checking, she felt a new sensation in her lower body. She blinked and had to pause before the sensation grew and she realized her body was crying out for a ‘release’. Feeling embarrassed, despite no one being there, she headed towards the toilet.

Riding on the giantess was completely different than when they were stuck watching her. Her every move was like watching mountains moving before you and every movement made a tremendous amount of noise for the tinies that were swinging back and forth on her pubic hair, fully aware of everything she was doing. They were scared for their lives as they honestly didn’t know what to expect from there on out. They were, soon, being brought towards her toilet and, for many of them, this was an incredibly bad omen. They imagined they’d still be safe as long as they didn’t lose grip of the pubic hair and they clutched it ever more tightly as she sat down.

Before she ‘released’ anything, the giant slob leaned back and quickly scratched her crotch region. Her fingers scraped by and pressed into the tinies that were so desperately clinging to her pubic hairs before. Several of them were crushed upon impact with her fingers but all the rest were soon to be in the path of those same fingers. They had a choice, let go of her pubic hair or be crushed by her descending and ascending fingers. Naturally, nearly all the tinies let go and screamed as they fell down, splashing into the toilet’s still clean water and looking up.

The giantess gave her crotch region a good scratch before retracting her hand. She had removed all the tinies from her pubic hair and leaned forward again to focus on relieving herself and getting back to bed as soon as possible, she reminded herself. The tinies that landed in the toilet water and didn’t die from the impact, looked up at the giantess’s bare sex and started swimming towards the outskirts of the toilet’s water. They couldn’t make much progress, however, because it was like swimming from the center of a large lake to the shore while giant waves bashed into you from every direction.

Many of them barely moved more than an inch before her urine came pouring down. The giant slob let out a pleased hum as she sprayed down the tinies in the toilet. The hot green urine that came down on them was hot enough to melt most of the tinies upon impact. They screamed in pain before they were dissolved within her urine and blended with the water. Nothing was left of them after that. The urine kept raining down for a while as many of them didn’t know what to do but pray they weren’t hit directly by it.

Many of them figured out that they would be fine if they just didn’t get hit by the urine directly. The urine, once mixed with the water, was cool enough for them to survive it. They felt the sickened by the green liquid around them and sticking to their bodies, mainly because of its source but also because some of their fellow tinies had been dissolved and mixed into the very substance that was grossly sticking to their bodies and dripping from their hair. After the rain of urine, finally stopped, more than a half of the tinies in the toilet bowl had been melted by the hot urine or drowned under it.

There was no time for rest, however, as, soon after the urine, they heard the giant slob grunting. The tinies looked up in disgusted horror as they watched her pushing out a large thick log of her poop from her pucker. Before any of them could scream, it fell and plummeted right on top of all of them. It was only one log but it was enough to kill them all upon impact. The slob moaned with relief and the fact that she had emptied her waste away completely. She wiped herself clean, dropped the toilet paper in and stood up.

None of the tinies that ended up in the toilet had survived and they were all soon flushed away with her waste without a second thought. From fully grown people to being suffocated in this woman’s urine and having their head smashed in by the weight of her poop landing on top of them. Once she was finished using the toilet, the giant slob, finally, decided to get re-dressed and head back to her bedroom. She started slipping on some new underwear, yoga pants and a blue hoodie this time. She questioned if this was a good idea as she quickly realized that it was actually a warm day and perhaps large thick clothing was a bad idea.

She then completely ignored the idea of getting changed again because she was too lazy to. After her clothes were back on properly, she headed towards her bedroom and her large pink bed. This was where something strange was known to a handful of tinies that witnessed it. Before, no tinies had been teleported onto the giantess’s bed but the remaining people of Glay found themselves there soon after she entered the kitchen before. It was almost a timed delay and they were all left wondering what was going on as one tiny that was on the side table had noticed their late arrival.

The one tiny on the side table was a woman, who before the teleport, was a flower shop owner. She was bewildered by everything that was happening but had stayed safe for most of the events that occurred and had been working on a way to escape. Since their arrival, cellphones and other devices on their persons had disappeared. They were also too small to do much climbing or moving about and she was fearful of what would happen if she did actually alert the giantess to her presence. She imagined she’d just be mistaken for a very small insect and be crushed.

It was this same woman that had to watch in horror as the giantess came into view and started moving towards the bed. Most of the tinies on her body had been crushed before but there was one small group still alive on her figure, tucked away beneath her hoodie. Due to an awkward fall, a group of tinies were, now, clinging to the inside of her armpit and were trying to endure the immense amount of heat that being there entailed for them. There was also a lot of sweat. Those that were unlucky got drowned in this sweat while the others could only hear them drowning away quietly nearby. It was a horrifying experience all around as they clung to her thin and small armpit hairs.

Once the giantess reached the bed, she hopped and flopped onto it with her ass. She crushed more with her ass, just like when she landed on the couch before shifting and laying down on the welcoming embrace of her soft bed. As she lay there, she felt the strangest urge to scratch her armpit. It was a really bad itch, however, so she knew she couldn’t just scratch it with her hoodie on. Huffing, she snaked her hand down her front and under her hoodie. Soon, her hand reached her armpit and she gave it a thorough and good scratch.

The remaining tinies in her smelly armpit were crushed mostly by this fierce scratching while a few of them were lucky enough to drop down and land on the front of her hand. Seeing the slimmest chance of survival, these handful of tinies in her palm held on for dear life. Once she had scratched her armpit enough, she pulled her hand back out. The tinies that had dropped onto her hand had survived the ordeal and most of them were internally screaming for joy that they made it out of her hoodie and armpit in one piece. Many of them considered jumping off as soon as light was over them again but noticed the drop was too far for them to survive.

After the good scratch, she felt her tiredness and one other feeling begin to flow over her. She first raised her hand up to her mouth as she yawned. Those few that survived her armpit were unfortunately sucked off her hand by the yawn and either drowned in her saliva or were swallowed alive soon after that. The slob was completely unaware of this and gave a big stretch after her yawn to keep herself away. She placed her hands down by her sides lazily as she thought about whether or not she had the energy to do the second thing her body was urging her to do.

After a while, she sighed and gave into her own desires. She started tugging down her yoga pants, her panties too and pulling over some tissues she had nearby. Her second desire, other than sleep, was to sexually please herself before sleeping. Unknown to her, there were was short of a hundred tinies under her one hand and they were all cowering as her other hand was setting things up. Soon after, she leaned back down again and accidentally pressed her other hand down. Thankfully, she didn’t crush the tinies but the force was just enough for them to all stick to two of her fingers through sweat alone.

This was a terrible thing for them and many of them knew it as they were swiftly brought around to face her hungry and moist sex directly. The people on her fingers screamed, begged and prayed for release. They didn’t want to descend into her sex and disappear. But there was nowhere else they were going to go. She spent a moment calming herself before she inserted her fingers inside of herself and started pumping them in and out. She was masturbating but unaware of all those others that were participating with her.

The people that entered her sex went through a horrible experience. Many of them were immediately crushed by her pulsing and hot vaginal walls after entry but others were worse off as they drowned in her vaginal fluids. After two minutes in, barely any of the tinies inside of her were left alive as many of them had become smears and mixed with her juices while her fingers continued to pump in and out of her sex. The woman standing on the giant slob’s side table was horrified by the sight. She didn’t know if any other resident was still alive as she watched the giantess play with herself, using over a hundred people unknowingly to work her way to a climax.

When she did climax, all the remaining tinies her sex were drowned in her cum. The tinies’ remains either ended up getting wiped away without a care by some tissue and thrown into a bin not that far away or were left to stew inside of the giantess’s sex for good. Satisfied, the slob pulled her panties and yoga pants back on and got comfy for some more sleep. The remains inside of her sex still would slowly be absorbed over time and become a part of her sex for good, leaving no trace of the people that had been swallowed up in a session of passion.

Not long after the giant slob had closed her eyes, the flower shop woman was left shaking where she stood. This entire experience had left her very mentally weak and she was ready to snap. She moved to the edge of the side table and looked at the floor below. In her mind, she had the choice of either starving to death, being killed by this unaware giantess, eventually, or jumping, right then, to simply end her suffering. She could tell that the fall would be lethal and painful and she spent several minutes convincing herself to do it. She didn’t want to be crushed under a foot, swallowed or forced up a giantess’s sex.

After a brief pause, she jumped and plummeted toward the floor below in absolute despair and with tears in her eyes while falling down. Before she hit the ground, however, there was another flash of white light that flooded the room and yet didn’t disturb the giantess.

Years later.

The case of ‘Missing Glay’ was a popular investigative story taken up by many groups of people around the globe. Although Glay was a hidden town and unnoticed by many, all the people in the town disappearing was enough to send red flags to any government. Unfortunately, the government got absolutely no clues as to where the residents went. The only resident remaining, a flower shop woman, had been declared insane by a court after being questioned about what happened to the residents of the town. She was promptly placed in an asylum and spent most nights begging to be relocated to another. The transfer was refused, however, as her reason was that she kept saying that the newly trained nurse, assigned to her, was the same ‘giantess’ that had killed everyone.

When questioned, the nurse claimed to not even know of the case but did admit that she felt saddened by the disappearance of the Glay residents. She was quoted saying “I feel since I was a mess long ago and was lost myself that I also feel close to these missing residents. It’s like we’re bonded in some way.”

“Closer than what can be seen with the naked eye, you know?”


The End

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10224