Angie's Abduction by TheSoleSurvivorII
Summary:

A nerdy college sophmore gets kidnapped and forced to help her captor against her will.

 

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. Also, be mindful of the tags. If one or more of the tags causes you some degree of discomfort, proceed with caution.  Be aware of strong language, heavy sexual themes, and extreme cruelty. 

Get updates on when the latest chapter drops on my Discord.  https://discord.gg/6ftfvnpKTy


Categories: Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Insertion, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 23547 Read: 67116 Published: February 21 2021 Updated: April 08 2021

1. A Meeting of Minds by TheSoleSurvivorII

2. Home, Sweet Home by TheSoleSurvivorII

3. The Big Picture by TheSoleSurvivorII

4. A Welcome Guest by TheSoleSurvivorII

5. Tests of Endurance by TheSoleSurvivorII

6. A Bite to Eat by TheSoleSurvivorII

7. A Brief Interlude? by TheSoleSurvivorII

8. Saved for a Rainy Day by TheSoleSurvivorII

9. The Calm Before the Storm by TheSoleSurvivorII

10. Watch Your Tongue by TheSoleSurvivorII

11. The Backup Plan by TheSoleSurvivorII

12. Stepping Stone by TheSoleSurvivorII

13. Bitter Rivalry by TheSoleSurvivorII

14. The Beginning of the End by TheSoleSurvivorII

15. The Great Escape by TheSoleSurvivorII

16. Epilogue by TheSoleSurvivorII

A Meeting of Minds by TheSoleSurvivorII
Author's Notes:

Hello everybody!  This story is going to be significantly longer than the short stories I usually do.  Please be sure to read the disclaimer in full, as this one's significantly more brutal than my other works.  For those of you who enjoy my softer, more wholesome short stories, I'll be writing a few between chapters of this long-term project.

 

 

 

 

Angie had never had a very high opinion of herself.  Although she was very smart, she had trouble interacting with others.  She was very shy and always beat herself up that she couldn’t make any friends.  Throughout high school, and even now in college, people always thought she was weird and avoided her.  This fed her own image of herself and made her even more reclusive.


Compounding her self-esteem problems was that she was always self-conscious about her weight.  No matter how much she dieted, she could never seem to shake the last couple ounces of baby fat, giving her a bit of a belly.  She probably could have lived with being a bit heavy if at least had some curves in the right places, but she always felt her breasts and ass were lacking.  She made a point of wearing baggy clothes when she left, and couldn’t even look at herself in the mirror without feeling inadequate.


While she was in the library studying for her Graph Theory exam, she saw Duncan Williams browsing around the library.  Surprisingly enough, he didn’t seem to be looking at the books and instead seemed to be checking the seating areas.  Angie wondered what was up, since the library didn’t tend to have many people, except when midterms and finals were around the corner.


She tried to return to her studying and not stare at Duncan.  But she couldn’t help herself.  She found his flowing black hair, chiseled jaw, and brown eyes so appealing.  His tight jeans left nothing to the imagination when it came to his toned ass.  His ripped T-Shirt showed off his muscular, hairy chest.  His leather jacket accentuated his broad shoulders.  A tasteful ruby earring hung from the lobe of his left ear.  On his right hand, a silver ring with a large onyx stone adorned his long slender fingers.  And around his neck was a golden chain with a tiny cross-shaped locket nestled against his tight pecs.  As ashamed as Angie was to admit it, she had spent many lonely nights with her fingers inside her panties as she imagined Duncan making her his.


She finally ripped her eyes away from Duncan and buried her face within her Graph Theory book when she heard the chair across from her slide against the carpet.  She looked up to see Duncan’s expectant face looking right at her.


“Hey!  Are you Angie Smith?”


Angie tried to answer, but the words wouldn’t come out of her mouth.  She tried to scoot her backpack between them in the hopes he would give up talking to her, but the backpack still had a luggage tag on it from when she flew back home for her birthday.  The tag had her name on it and confirmed everything Duncan wanted to know.


He grabbed the chair and brought it right next to Angie’s.  Angie froze like a deer in headlights.  She started to sweat as her crush sat down right next to her.


“I heard you did well in Professor Holland’s Calc II class last semester and it’s really been kicking my ass.  I have a huge assignment coming up and was wondering if you wouldn’t mind helping me study for the test that’s coming up.  I’ll make it worth your while”


Duncan put his arm around Angie.  She could feel Duncan’s hand go under her shirt.  She was worried he would start grabbing at her breast, but his hand only stroked against her stomach.  The tender warmth of his slender fingers contrasted against the cool touch of the silver ring.  Angie’s mind felt like it was filling with smoke.  He pulled her closer until she was practically on his lap.


“I could … I mean … I don’t … You’re … I mean …”


Angie was just babbling, trying to force herself to say something.  She wanted to help Duncan, but was so nervous that she couldn’t even finish a thought, let alone a sentence.  Her mind tried to process everything she was experiencing.  She felt like she was floating on air.  Like her feet couldn’t even touch the ground.


Then a sudden realization hit her.  Her feet actually weren’t touching the ground.  The seats in the library were always too small.  Even for somebody like Angie at a meager 5 feet tall, her knees were always scrunched up above her lap, and sitting in Duncan’s lap shouldn’t be causing that much of a height discrepancy.  In fact, she was even having trouble seeing over the top of the table.  Duncan’s hands felt bigger and bigger around her body.  She tried to scream, but Duncan clasped his left hand over her mouth.  As she dwindled, he started to only need one finger to cover her mouth, until finally, her entire body was eclipsed by Duncan’s right hand.  The overwhelming heat of his palm was only offset by the freezing bite of the ring.  Finally, Duncan pulled the miniscule woman out of her now significantly oversized hoodie and sweatpants and dropped her in his lap.


Angie looked around in a panic.  She started to call for help, but her voice was nothing but a small squeak.  Gazing over the cloth plateau of Duncan’s jeans lost and confused, Angie snapped to attention when she heard his voice boom overhead.


“Finally!  Took long enough for you to shrink!  I swear, why is it always ugly nerds like you that take for-fuckin’-ever to shrink?  Listen up!  I’m only going to explain this once, so you better shut the hell up, because you don’t want to see what happens if I have to repeat myself!  I have better things to do than waste my time doing math problems, so I’m bringing you with me to my test.  You’re going to do it for me, and you better do a good job.  Maybe if you do well enough, I’ll even let you get a look at what you’re standing on.”


As if on cue, the ground below her jolted and knocked Angie on her behind.  Her eyes widened.  If Duncan’s jeans were doing little to hide his generous rear, they were certainly doing less to hide the monument erecting itself in front of her.  As Duncan’s rod twitched at the feeling of the tiny woman’s body, Angie’s arousal was only checked by an overwhelming sense of fear and dread.  At last, Angie finally finished her first sentence to Duncan.


“And ... w-what if I ... d-don’t do a good job?”


Duncan shrugged.  “Wouldn’t be the first bitch to make things difficult for me.  Probably wouldn’t even be the last.  Trust me though, you don’t want to piss me off!”


Duncan pressed a button on the side of his locket and it swung open.  “Now let’s head back to my dorm.  I don’t want to waste any more time at the library.  Unlike you, I actually have a life!”

 

He shoved Angie into the locket and shut it tight.  If Angie hadn’t moved fast, her arm could have been pinched off in the clasp.  She started to cry as her dark prison swung from Duncan’s neck on the long trip back to the dorms.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

So what does everybody think of the first chapter of my first long story?  There's certainly twists and turns to come, but I want to hear what you all have to say at this point.  Any constructive criticism is always welcome.  I'll see you all again for Chapter 2!

Home, Sweet Home by TheSoleSurvivorII

 

 

After what felt like an agonizing eternity, her cage finally stopped bucking.  For the first time since they had started walking, light crept into the locket until finally the front swung away from the back and Angie was knocked out of the locket and into Duncan’s awaiting fingers.  They seemed to be in a hallway outside a normal looking door.  On the door was a corkboard with two scraps of paper on it.  The first was an orange rectangle with the word Duncan written in green ink.  The other was a green rectangle with the word Luis written on it in red ink, although it seemed to be crossed out with black marker.


“Looks like we’re finally here!  You better take it all in, because this is the last time you’re ever going to see anything that isn’t my dorm or my classroom.”


Angie looked around.  It didn’t seem like anybody was around to see her in Duncan’s hand, and the fall would be too great for her to jump from his palm.  With a sigh of resignation, Angie enjoyed her last moments of freedom before Duncan swung the door open.


Looking around, the living room didn’t seem too out of the ordinary.  There was a tv, a couch, an ottoman, and a table with a dinner bell on it.  It led off to a kitchen area in the back of the room.  Only two things really stood out about the room.  


Firstly, the room was very clean.  Her own living space was covered in pizza boxes, plastic bags, trash bags she hadn’t bothered taking to the dumpster, and other general clutter.  Neither her nor her roommate had been particularly concerned with cleanliness, so things mostly piled up.


The second were two doors flanking the living space.  The door to the left had a pin-up poster of a tall, tan woman in a bikini.  The door on the right had no posters on it, but surprisingly enough had a doggy door on it.  Angie found it strange that the bedroom had a doggy door, but not the front door.


“That one on the left is mine.  You enter only when I tell you I want you.  That one on the right is where you’ll be sleeping.  It used to belong to my pussy-ass roommate Luis.  The stupid bastard was always snooping around and I didn’t want to share my living space with a virgin like him, so I got rid of him.”


Angie was about to ask what he meant by “got rid of him”, but thought better of it.  Having experienced everything she had today, she didn’t really want to know.  She looked up at Duncan who stared back down at her.  She could feel Duncan drinking in the fear in her eyes.


“Anyway, now I keep all my cute little pets in there.  In fact, maybe we should do a little introduction.”  He walked over to the bell and gave it a ring.


As if on queue, a hand pushed the doggy door open.  Suddenly, a small red-headed woman charged over to my giant captor.  She latched herself onto his leg and started rubbing her cheek against his knee.


“DUNKUUUUMS!!!!  I didn’t hear you come in!  I missed you so much while you were gone!”


Duncan grabbed the strange woman by the hair and started pulling her away from his body.  It was only now that Angie could get a good look at her apparent new roommate.  Given that she stood almost to Duncan’s knee, Angie figured this woman had to be around 2 feet tall.  Though from her stocky appearance, Angie couldn’t imagine this woman would have been terribly tall even before she shrank.  Her large breasts and wide hips were wrapped in what seemed to be a cut-up blue towel.  But the thing that struck Angie the most was this woman’s care-free attitude.  You wouldn’t be able to guess that she had been shrunk and brought her against her will.


“Emily!  How’s my favorite little pet been?  I have something to show everybody, so where’s the other bitch at?”


Angie looked back at the right door and noticed a small woman huddled up near the bedroom’s entrance.  She was sitting with her knees pressed to her chest and her back against the wall.  Almost opposite to Emily, this woman was thin and lanky.  Angie guessed she was also probably shorter than Emily, though given that she was crouched over, it was hard to tell.


“There you are! Get over here!  There’s somebody I want to introduce.”


The small woman stood up and made her way along the wall to them, though she seemed to be walking with a pretty heavy limp.  As she crept along the wall, Angie could see the fear and resignation in her eyes.  That look was met in turn with a look of impatience and anger from Duncan.


“I said ... Get over here ... NOW!”


He stomped his boot on the hardwood floor, eliciting a loud thud.  Startled, the woman near the door fell flat on her face and scrambled as fast as she could over to Duncan.  Duncan smirked and kicked off his boots as the mystery woman approached.  Angie could now see that the top of this woman’s head came up to Emily’s exposed belly button.  Duncan went over to the couch and the others followed.  As Duncan sat down, he made a face of mild discomfort and stood back up.


“Ah right.  Almost forgot about you!”


Duncan undid the button and zipper of his pants and reached back into the back of his underwear.  Out of his ass-crack he pulled a woman bound by her feet with a shoelace.  Angie recognized Paige immediately.  She had sat next to her in Calculus II last semester.  Her brown hair was matted against her face, her mouth gagged with a cotton ball, and her arms taped to her sides.  Paige struggled and squirmed as she dangled upside down from the shoelace.

 

“Is that everybody?  Man, I keep forgetting I have so few of you fuckers now!  It’s your own fault though.  I like to play rough, and you little shits are too fragile!  I guess since everyone’s here, why don’t we all meet my new pet?”

 

 

 

End Notes:

I got excited about the new story and just had to post another chapter.  We get more of the important characters we're going to see moving forward.  As always, let me know what you all think!

The Big Picture by TheSoleSurvivorII

Duncan sat Angie on the ottoman for everybody to see.  Angie could see only pity in the eyes of the girl who’s name she didn’t know.  Emily let out a small “Hmph” and crossed her arms.  When Paige saw her, her eyes went wide and she started flailing around wildly, or at least as much as she could given the restraints.  Duncan cleared his throat to grab my attention.


“Angie, these two are Emily and Faith.  They’ll be your new roomies when you're not busy serving me.  And this bitch here …”


With that, Duncan tossed Paige high into the air.  Paige did what she could to scream as she plummeted to the ground, only to be caught between his thumb and index finger.  He presented her to Angie with all the flair you could present a tiny bound human woman.


“... is Paige.  You’re going to be replacing her on math duty.  Though from what I’ve heard, you two already know each other.  You should really hear how Paige laid on the praise!  She went on and on about how you were so smart and such a quick learner, really just the best person for the job.  Heck, if Paige had asked you for tutoring, maybe she wouldn’t be such a stupid cunt and actually get a worthwhile grade for a change!”


Duncan started squeezing on Paige’s body.  She started screaming at the top of her lungs, though the cotton ball drowned out most of the sound.  


“So we’re going to be giving Angie a trial run.  She’s going to be helping me on the test tomorrow.  If she does well, then I’ll give her the privilege of doing my math homework for the rest of the semester.  If not, well, let’s just say don’t get attached to her.  Since Angie is going to be working on math assignments for me while I’m still testing her out, I guess I need to find a new task for Paige to do.  Oh, don’t act all shocked, Paige!  I said that if you gave me the name of somebody to replace you, I wouldn’t squash you to a pulp.  I didn’t say anything about letting you be a lazy fucking freeloader!”


By this point, any energy Paige had left was spent.  She could do nothing but cry and whimper as Duncan reached over to his thick, black boots.  Angie felt conflicted.  She realized that she was only in this mess because Paige sold her out to save her own skin.  On the other, it was still hard to see somebody she knew be subjected to stuff like this.  Duncan pulled the cotton ball from Paige’s mouth.  


“I’m sorry!!!  I’m sorry!!!!”


For a few minutes, all Paige could do was apologize as she looked at Angie with regret and desperation.  When she had finally settled down, Duncan continued.


“Since you’re too stupid to help with homework, maybe you can start by cleaning the inside of my boots.  It better be spotless by the time I wake up tomorrow, or I’m going to leave you in there when I take them to class.”


Duncan gracelessly dropped Paige into one of his boots, and then brought Angie down to ground level.  He was about to return to his room, when Emily spoke up.


“Dunkipie!  Wait!”


Duncan, clearly annoyed with Emily, answered with a blunt “What!?”


“Well, it’s just that I did a very good job cleaning today and was hoping I could get some kind of … reward.”


Something about the way she said it struck Angie as off, but Duncan seemed to get a smirk from it.  He got down on his knees, and surprisingly enough, gingerly pet Emily’s check with his right hand.  Emily snuggled against the hand as Duncan tenderly caressed her.  It would almost seem friendly and affectionate, but she couldn’t shake the feeling this wasn’t as it seemed.  It became more clear as Faith, as she’s apparently named, tried to leave and return back to her room.  Faith, who had earlier stood only as high as Emily’s stomach, was now only a head shorter.  Emily was shrinking, and shrinking fast.  The bindings covering her private areas began to slip off as Emily let out a low moan.  By the time Duncan had pulled his hand away, Emily was almost as small as Angie.


Duncan sat on the ground as his socked feet approached Emily from either slide.  Just before the bottoms of his feet were about to close around her, he quietly whispered, “Ready?”  She timidly nodded.  Slowly, he pressed his soles together, trapping her between the balls of his feet.  He rubbed them together as Emily’s body was rolled between them, as limp as a ragdoll.  


Angie could only imagine how painful this must have been, but one would never guess from the look of ecstasy plastered across Emily’s face.  Emily for her part didn’t offer even the slightest bit of resistance.  She allowed Duncan’s feet to bend and manipulate her body any way they saw fit.  She passionately kissed his socks as his toes squeezed and pulled on her body.  

 

Angie, feeling overwhelmed by the day she just had, escaped to the pet bedroom to get some sleep.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Building a bit on the characters in this time around.  Gotten a bit more into the action, though it's going to start ramping up from here.  As always, your thoughts and opinions are always welcome.

A Welcome Guest by TheSoleSurvivorII

Angie gazed around the room in wonder.  Giant furniture was connected by a series of makeshift ladders and tubes of every size imaginable.  It almost looked like a McDonalds play place blown up to incredible proportions.  Angie explored around, just for a moment forgetting the anxiety and fear she had felt since being taken.


Not looking where she was going, she ended up colliding with Faith as she turned the corner.  Faith winced and fell to the floor, clutching her injured leg that Angie had just run head first into.  Angie knew that she had to have been only a little bigger than two inches tall to fit in the locket, and had guessed that Faith was around a foot tall.  But it hadn’t really set in until she was looking up to see Faith’s face even as she was sitting down just how large the size disparity was between the two.  Angie marveled at how tall Faith was until reality crept in to remind her that it was just her that was pathetically small.


Faith gave a disapproving glare to Angie as she massaged her injured leg.  Angie moved over to help, but Faith pulled away.


“I think you’ve done quite enough.  Get some sleep.  We’re both going to need to be up early in the morning, because we both have exams tomorrow.  If you want to do well, you should get some rest.”


Not only did Angie feel bad about accidentally hurting Faith, but the direness of her situation hit her like a ton of bricks.  Tomorrow would be the day she would have to prove herself, or face whatever punishment Duncan would dole out.


Faith stood up and walked over to the bed on the other side of the room.  She reached up over the top of the bed and struggled to pull herself up.   With much grunting and heaving, she finally got onto the mattress as Angie approached the ladder up.  For once, Angie was happy that she was as small as she was so she could climb the ladder.  The second she put her hand of the first rung, Faith looked down from overhead.


“This is my spot.”


It was clear to Angie that Faith was in no mood to share her space after Angie bumped her.  And it was clear to Faith that Angie didn’t want to pick a fight with somebody five times her size, since Angie backed off.  Looking around for something besides the hardwood flooring to sleep on, Angie noticed the dresser adjacent to the nightstand had its top drawer open.  There was even a plastic tube leading in and out of the drawer.  She figured there must be at least some clothes she could use as a makeshift bed.


Angie made the long ascent up the ladder.  Angie wasn’t athletic by any stretch of the imagination, but the fear of plummeting to the floor drove her to push forward.  She found her stamina drained and her will fading, but finally she reached the top.  She felt elated to have pushed through and gotten all the way up.  As she reached the tube, Faith finally noticed where Angie was and stood up on the bed trying her best to stay balanced.


“Angie!  You shouldn’t be up there!  That’s where Emily sleeps!”


Angie felt a little foolish.  Looking back, it was pretty obvious that this drawer wouldn’t be set up this way unless somebody was already using it.  But she didn’t have the energy to make it back down the ladder.  The fall from the top was intimidating, and she didn’t know what to do.  The top of the dresser was even more uncomfortable than the floorboards, and she was starting to panic about how high up she was.  Looking over the edge to the ground, her foot slipped and she fell into the drawer.


Angie got up and held her nose.  The air was so rancid that it was hard to breath.  Looking around, Emily had made very economic use of the living space inside the drawer.  In one corner, she had a pile of dirty socks which she seemed to have fashioned into a bed.  


In the next corner sat an empty bottle cap filled with a bit of water.  Angie wondered if Emily kept it around in case she was thirsty, but as she got closer, it became obvious that this was an improvised latrine.  It hadn’t even occurred to Angie that this would be a problem at her size, but she realized that if she was going to continue being this size, it would need to be something she needed to address.


The third corner of the room contained a few pictures of Duncan, a small crusty sock bunched up into a cushion, and a few ripped up tissues.  Angie was pretty sure she knew what that was about, and decided not to investigate any further


The final corner of the room was dedicated to Emily’s wardrobe with a small hand mirror.  It seems that the outfit she was wearing earlier wasn’t her only one, as she had made herself garments in a variety of sizes and colors.  Angie was in awe of Emily’s craftsmanship, even holding up a few in the mirror to see how they would look on her.  That is until one piece in particular caught her eye.  It was a smooth red skirt with pleating, but what really struck Angie was its size.  Holding it up, Angie tried to wrap the skirt around her pinky, but it was even too small to fit around her pinky at her size.  Angie had been assaulted with feelings of helplessness and hopelessness since she arrived.  But looking at this diminutive skirt made her realize how much worse her situation could, and probably would, become.


While Angie was lost in thought, she suddenly heard the noise of something coming through the tube.  Emily popped down the chute smiling and made her way to the bed.  She jumped into her bed, only to see Angie on the other side of the drawer.  Emily’s relaxed smile turned into a fuming glower as she stormed over to Angie.


“What the hell do you think you’re doing here!?!”


“I … I’m sorry, I … I fell, I … I’m sorr-”


“Bullshit!  It’s bad enough that I have to share Duncan’s time with that lanky, emo slut and the dumb bitch that’s licking lint from the bottom of his boot!  Now you think you can walk around like you own the place just because Duncan wants you for one fucking class!?  Not likely, bitch!  I’ve been with Duncan since high school.  We understand each other like nobody else in the world can.  And you really think you can just take my place in this house from me!?!  That Duncan would ever see you the way he sees me!?!”


Angie was flabbergasted.  She didn’t know why Emily saw her as a threat and why she was taking this all so personally.  She wanted to say something but her nerves got the better of her.  It wasn’t as though Emily would really have listened anyway.


“As if!  Why would Duncan want a fat little piggy like you when he can have me?  I’ve always made myself pretty for him, I helped him pass enough classes to get into the college of his dreams, I’ve kept everything neat and tidy for him, and I’m even there for him when he wants to vent his anger on my body!  We were made for each other, and an ugly, chunky little whore like you isn’t going to stop our relationship!”


Angie looked at her naked body in the hand mirror.  She didn’t even like looking at herself clothed.  Having a full view of her imperfections combined with Emily’s scathing words was all too much for Angie.  She started to cry.


“And one more thing.  Don’t you even think of messing up tomorrow’s test like that braindead bimbo Paige did!  Because I’ve been with Duncan through a lot, and I’ve seen him dole out plenty of gruesome punishments that I’d be more than happy to remind him of.  I’ve made sure sluts like you have had horrific deaths before and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again!”

 

Angie couldn’t control herself.  She scrambled up the tube and ran away from Emily in tears.  Back on top of the dresser, she still couldn’t get down the ladder and didn’t want to return to the drawer.  Faith was already fast asleep.  Still sobbing, she laid down on the rough wooden surface of the dresser and got whatever uneasy sleep she could.




End Notes:

Really happy with how this chapter came out.  Next chapter, we get the fateful day of the test!

 

As always, thoughts and opinions are appreciated.  Let me know what you liked and what you want to see more of!

Tests of Endurance by TheSoleSurvivorII
Author's Notes:

Hello again everybody!  Sorry this one was a bit late.  Basically, as I was writing this chapter, I added more and more detail until finally I had to split it into two chapters.  Even with that, this chapter is longer than usual.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Angie was woken abruptly the next morning when Duncan grabbed her tiny body and started shaking it violently.


“Wake up, bitch!  I need to get you prepared for the test today!”


He then turned around, and with his right hand grabbed Faith and started pulling her out of bed.  Faith tried to grab onto the mattress to keep herself from being taken away, but she shrank in Duncan’s grip until she was just as small as Angie.


Duncan grabbed two tiny chains from his desk.  Angie couldn’t tell what his plan was, but as they got closer, he could see one end of each chain had a pair of handcuffs, and the other a pair of legcuffs.  Duncan put the legcuffs on Faith and wrapped the chain around his arm, hoisting Faith upside down.  Duncan grasped Faith’s tiny wrists and handcuffed each one by one, turning Faith into a human bracelet.  Angie was scared, but realized fighting against Duncan would just get her killed at this junction, so she willingly stuck out her hands to be cuffed.  At least this way, she wouldn’t be dangling upside-down the whole way like Faith was.  Duncan took notice of Angie’s obedience and handcuffed her before legcuffing her.


Duncan lifted Emily out of the drawer and grew her back to the two feet tall.  Emily went to the living room and produced a small notebook and two small pencils.  Duncan took them from her and stuffed them in his pocket.


“You better have everything clean when I get back!”


“Of course, Dunkipoo!  I love you!  I hope you do well on your tests!”


As he slipped on his boots, he felt a small lump.  Duncan realized he forgot Paige completely.  Duncan figured that given she was tied up, there wasn’t much chance of her getting his boot cleaned anyway, so he put his foot back in and walked off with a third passenger in tow (or toe).


The first class of the day was Professor Holland’s Calculus II class, which meant Angie had the first test of the day.  Red plastic dividers had been placed between each of the seats.  They had put in place to prevent cheating, but it only made Duncan’s plan easier to pull.  As Duncan was given his test, he indiscreetly released Angie from the handcuffs, letting her fall into the bottom of Duncan’s sleeve.  From there, Angie was given a view of the problems, which she would solve in the small notebook.  Then if all went to plan, Duncan would let Angie out briefly simply copy the work from her sheet onto his test.


The test, as it turned out, wasn’t that hard.  Though Angie expected it wouldn’t, since the test was still pretty early in the semester.  Once she realized most of the problems were just applications of l’Hopital’s Rule, she made pretty quick work of the easy test.  


The problem came as Duncan started to copy down the answers.  Angie was holding the test for him to read when he heard footsteps approaching.  Not wanting to get caught, Duncan swept Angie and the notebook down into his chair.  Angie could barely get her bearings before Duncan’s thighs clamped down around her.


Duncan looked to the side to see Jeremy Holland gazing back.  Professor Holland was an old, but perceptive man.  He certainly wasn’t one to let cheating go on under his nose.  Duncan pretended to keep himself busy while Angie was smothered between his legs.  Angie began to overheat as she was sealed between two sweaty pillars of meat.  Her senses were assaulted by the overwhelming musk emanating from Duncan’s crotch.  Duncan had told her on the way to class that if she made even a peep, he wouldn’t hesitate to crush her into paste.  She just prayed that this would end before she passed out.


Finally, Professor Holland moved on, and Duncan discreetly placed Angie back on the desk.  With only a few seconds to spare, he finished copying Angie’s notebook and stuffed Angie back up his sleeve.  Duncan handed in his test, and made his way to the closest empty classroom to place Angie’s restraints back on.  Angie considered making a break for it, but escaping into a busy corridor at her size would almost certainly be a death sentence.  She decided to wait for a more opportune time to escape.


Duncan quickly re-chained Angie and made his way across campus to his next class.  Angie had assumed the next class would be a Macroeconomics class, since Duncan had been drilling Faith on the subject on the trip, but when they arrived, Duncan made no attempt to adjust Faith’s restraints.  The reason why became clear as the teacher started class.  This seemed to be an Introduction to Film Studies course.  


Angie had taken this course her first semester of freshman year, but ended up having to drop it entirely.  The teacher, Mrs Lambert, was a haughty, self-important shrew of a woman, who delighted in feeling like the smartest person in the room.  She would give extremely difficult tests that she heavily under-prepare her students for.  Angie couldn’t understand why anybody would ever want to be in her class, much less Duncan.  And Duncan didn’t seem to have anybody helping in this class either.


After listening to Mrs Lambert enjoy the sound of her own voice for almost an hour, they were finally able to leave.  Duncan slipped into the bathroom and entered one of the stalls.  Duncan undid our restraints and placed us on the toilet seat.


Duncan stared down at the tiny crew.  “If you want to shit or piss, do it now, or hold it until we get home.  I don’t want to have to deal with you two having an accident like my worthless little boot sucker.”


He stepped out of his boots and lifted Paige out of the boot.  Her duct-tape bounds were soaked as she wiggled uncomfortably.  Angie couldn’t help but feel sorry for Paige as Duncan dangled her body from a thread as he dunked her over and over again into the toilet bowl.  When he finished, he wrapped her body in toilet paper and rubbed her so hard her skin felt like it was peeling off.  He dropped the tiny square of toilet paper in the toilet bowl and the tiny woman back in his boot.


When he was done, Faith took this opportunity to relieve herself, but Angie didn’t want to have to use the bathroom in front of Duncan and the other shrunken woman.  She was determined to hold onto whatever bit of dignity she could.  It didn’t seem to bother Duncan, as he scooped them up and put them back in their restraints.


Duncan had about an hour before his next class, which we spent hanging out with his friends.  They were casually shooting the breeze and having a good time.  It would have been unimaginable to anybody watching Duncan that just a bit below his sleeves, two frightened women were chained up and being used as an accessory to the brutish boy.  Angie considered that maybe if he called to the friends that Duncan would be hard pressed to kill her in front of them, but she also didn’t know if they might be in on Duncan’s scheme.  Angie couldn’t risk it, deciding to wait just a bit longer to make her escape.


Duncan’s final class of the day was Macroeconomics.  With no dividers to hide Duncan’s actions, Angie wondered how he was going to cheat this test.  Duncan was passed a multiple choice quiz and a scantron sheet.  At this point, his deception began.  First, he slid Faith’s bracelet down to around his wrist.  He would lazily look over all the questions on the first page, giving Faith enough time to read the questions and come up with the answers.  After which, he put his left hand near the scantron sheet while using his right to flip the page.  He waited a bit and moved his hand back where Faith could see the page.  Angie looked over and noticed a couple of bubbles had been marked by Faith’s pencil.  While Faith was reading, Duncan began filling in the bubbles Faith had indicated.


This went far more smoothly than Angie’s test had gone.  She wasn’t familiar with this teacher, but he seemed overly occupied watching a video on his computer with headphones on.  In all honesty, it probably wouldn’t have even been that hard to cheat even without the ability to bring somebody in to do the test for you.


When the final bell had rung, Duncan brought his test up front and walked out.  On his way back to the door, he whispered only loud enough for his two tiny passengers to hear.

 

“Well, I hope for your sake that you did well.”

 

 

End Notes:

So what did you guys think of this chapter?  I'd love to hear your opinions on this one!

A Bite to Eat by TheSoleSurvivorII
Author's Notes:

I'm back with another chapter!  Sorry this one took so long to come out.  This chapter and chapter 5 used to be the same chapter about the Monday schedule, but it got kinda bulky and a bit much for one sitting, so I split it in two.  Hopefully, I should be back to a more consistent content schedule.  I hope you all enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Duncan’s stomach grumbled as he made his way to the dorm.  It was almost 1:30 pm and neither he, nor his unwilling abductees, had eaten any lunch yet.  He decided to make a quick detour through the student center to grab something from the food court.  After pondering his choices, he chose to hit up the sandwich place, where he got a turkey club with a bag of chips and a drink.  Instead of sitting down in the seating area, Duncan left with his food to an unoccupied auditorium in the engineering building.  He knew there wouldn’t be a class in here for another hour and a half, but he looked around to make sure nobody was around anyway.  He could never be too careful with his secrets, after all. When he was sure he wouldn’t have to suffer any unexpected guests, he laid out his feast.


Angie and Faith dropped a short distance to the floor as Duncan released them for the last time today from their restraints. They were both a bit dazed from the fall, but were otherwise unharmed.  Faith started rubbing her aching wrists, though.  She hadn’t gotten a chance to be free during the Macro test, unlike Angie in the Calc test.  As a result, the weight of her body straining against her legs and wrists as gravity pulled on the bracelet made for a very uncomfortable travel situation.


Duncan lifted his impossibly large sandwich to his mouth and started wolfing it down.  A small piece of tomato dropped from the sandwich, which Faith hungrily scarfed down.  Angie hadn’t dared take any food she wasn’t directly given for fear of incurring Duncan’s wrath, but seeing that he didn’t react to Faith’s action at all, Angie guessed that Duncan was fine with them taking the scraps that fell from his meal, and that they might not be fed at all.  She began to fear that she may have missed out on the only morsel of food that she was going to get.


Surprisingly though, Angie’s fears were quickly assuaged.  Duncan opened up the bag of chips and held one of them out for the pair to enjoy.  Angie jumped to her feet, and happily made her way to the humongous chip.  Her joy was fleeting though, for no sooner had she approached Duncan to get a bite than he crushed the chip to bits in his fist.  He lifted his hand to his mouth and dumped the powdered chip into his gullet.  


Angie could feel her hunger gnawing at her.  She was beginning to get desperate.  She needed something in her stomach.  Anything.


Duncan held his hand down to Angie.  She could see a few shards of shattered chip embedded in his palm.  Angie’s mouth watered as she reached out to grab the salty, potatoey goodness.  She didn’t even notice Duncan’s other hand approach until he had already winded his finger back.  Unable to react in time, Angie ended up on the receiving end of a flick to the side of her head by Duncan.



“If you want me to hand you food, you’re going to have to beg for it.”


It really was Angie’s intention to hold her ground.  Though she didn’t have much self-respect, she had some and it was really all she had at this moment.  Duncan didn’t seem to appreciate the hesitation and flicked her again against her back.  Falling forward onto her hands and knees, she was about to get up when Duncan sent another flick right to her bottom.  She screamed and fully collapsed onto the floor.  


“Worthless bitch!  This is what I get for doing you a favor.”


With that, he brought his hand back to his mouth and licked it clean.  Angie felt completely broken.  She was weak, hungry, and hurt. The only food she was offered had been taken from her.  Her entire body ached from being brutalized by Duncan’s fingers.  She truly felt like she’d reached rock bottom.


Faith looked apologetically at the pitiable young woman.  Angie knew in her mind that Faith couldn’t do anything to help her, but she still felt that she should have at least done something.  Duncan casually beat Angie with one hand and ate his sandwich with the other, completely ignoring Faith’s presence.  By the time he’d devoured his last bite, Angie’s skin had turned a sickly purple from the bruises all over her body.


Having finished his meal, he tossed the two of them into his jacket pocket and made his way back home.  Angie’s nose ran and her entire body shivered as she tried her best to hold back her tears.  As she was sniffling, Faith removed her hand from around her breasts, revealing that she had slipped a shred of lettuce between them without Duncan seeing.


“Here.  I’m sorry about last night.  I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that.  You didn’t get anything to eat, right?  Go on, have this.  Just don’t let Duncan know I gave this to you.”


Grabbing the tiny piece of lettuce, it felt like the dams in Angie’s eyes finally burst.  She hugged Faith tightly and cried.  And cried.  And cried.  Faith lent her a shoulder to cry on as Angie sobbed while crunching on her lettuce for the entire trip back to the dorms.


When the group arrived home, Duncan dropped his captive guests onto the ottoman.  Sitting down on the floor in front of it, he slapped his right hand down on top of Angie.  He had spun his ring around so that the onyx gem on his ring collided with her kneecap.  She winced in pain as she felt herself grow larger in Duncan’s grasp until she was a foot tall.  Duncan took off his boots to once again grab Paige.  


“You’ve been a bad little foot-licker all day.  First you left my boots dirty, then you fucking wet yourself during my class, and you didn’t even keep me entertained during lunch.  I think you and I are going to have to spend some quality time together in my room to discuss your shitty behavior!”


Faith winced when he brought up his room, and Paige started having a full panic attack as Duncan went back to his room and slammed the door behind him.  Three things became very clear.  The first was that Duncan was going to be spending the rest of the day in his room doing god-knows-what to Paige.  The second was that Emily wouldn’t be shrunken back down, which seemed to put her in a mood.  The final was that Faith would be left at only 2 inches tall tonight.


Emily kicked the ottoman, causing Angie to fall on her face.


“Stupid bitch put Dunkams in a bad mood today.  I hope she gets what’s coming to her.”


With that, she stormed back over to her room.  After getting herself back on her feet Angie followed suit, with Faith doing her best to keep up with her comparatively short legs.  Emily was already piling up clothing to use as a makeshift pillow for tonight.  Faith wandered over into a corner trying to see if she could make herself comfortable with no luck.  She really didn’t like her prospects for tonight.  Suddenly, Angie grabbed her around the waist.  Faith didn’t know what was going on and started to panic.  Angie brought Faith over to the bed and set her down on top.  Faith was a bit stunned as Angie clawed her way up the bedside to join her.


“Sorry, it’s just … this is your space, and … well, this bed … after everything today … you know.”


“Yeah, that’s fine.  Thanks.  I’m glad we can get along; it’s been a while since I had a friend here.  Just don’t pick me up like that again!  It really freaked me out.  Do you want to hang out and do something fun while Duncan and Emily are out tomorrow afternoon?”


Angie nodded, while Emily gave a dismissive snort of derision.  Faith and Angie got off the bed and returned to the living room so that they could chill without Emily around.  As they were bumming around near the couch, something crossed her mind.


“Did you say Duncan and Emily would be gone tomorrow afternoon?”


“Yeah, Duncan has an Organismal Biology course at 2:30 and a Chemistry II class at 5:30, both of which Emily basically takes for him.  Both of them usually leave around 4 o’clock and don’t get back until after dinner.  If you’re thinking of escaping, I wouldn’t bother.  Trust me, plenty of people have tried and it hasn’t ended well for them.  Besides, you’re still going to be stuck at that height without Duncan’s powers, so there’s nothing stopping you from ending up in the same situation with somebody else.”

 

Angie understood what Faith was saying, but this was her best chance of getting out from under Duncan’s thumb.  She felt like she owed it to herself to at least try.  For the rest of the day, Faith chatted with Angie while Angie contemplated her escape route.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  And as always, any advice or criticism is always welcomed!

A Brief Interlude? by TheSoleSurvivorII

Paige woke up lying on a large cork board sitting on a desk.  The glow of the alarm clock beside her indicated it was 6:00 pm.  She was almost in a daze, unsure what was going on and how she had landed in her situation.  The two inch tall lady looked around to gather her bearings, only to recognize the telltale signs of Duncan’s room.


The first thing of note about Duncan’s room is that it’s the one room Emily isn’t allowed to enter while she’s cleaning, or even when she isn't for that matter.  As a result, the entire room was in a deep disarray.  The floor was littered with food wrappers, dirty socks, and used condoms.  The furniture was adorned with the clothing of women who had entered this room for a one night stand only to never leave.  Unfortunate bodily stains covered every inch of the room.  For one glance, you could tell that if anything ever got lost in this room, it would never be found.


The second thing of note were the tools and devices that littered the room.  Pins, scissors, duct tape, and even a blender.  Though innocent, though eclectic, in a normal room, the red stains adorning them painted a far grimmer tale, even if the shrunken woman hadn’t already had experience with them.


The third thing of note was the horrid stench.  Several odors wafted against her nose in a chaotic cacophony of noxious noisomeness.  At one moment, the rancid reek of sweat would strike the senses.  At another, the musky malodor of sex long past.  But the most poignant, unwelcome scent of them all was the acridness of human death permeating the room, making its presence pronounced and persistent.


Hearing a cough, Paige turned and came face to face with the final thing of note about Duncan’s room, which was Duncan himself.  Now dressed only in a pair of boxers, his ripped t-shirt, and the jewelry he always wore.  His tall frame would be intimidating even if Paige hadn’t been shrunken down, but given Paige’s history with Duncan, she had far greater reason for fear than his size.  She recoiled as she saw his hands were close enough to grab her.  She stared up at the monstrous behemoth of a man, her mouth sealed by her own sense of dread.  That’s when Duncan broke the silence.


“Looks like you’re finally awake.  I guess we can add bubble gum to the list of jobs you’re complete shit at!  I swear, if you fuck up anymore jobs, I’ll make you regret it!”


That’s when the memories from before came rushing back.  Duncan had returned from classes the day before furious with Paige.  Bringing her bound body into his den of depravity, Duncan had removed layer after layer of duct tape from her body, peeling uncomfortable from her bare skin.  Once his morsel was unpacked, Duncan’s lips came around her body.  Paige was sucked into his mouth with ease.  Knowing he would take any resistance on her end as invitation for more gruesome tortures, Paige allowed Duncan’s tongue to dance and prod around her delicate body, slowly lapping at her most sensitive areas.


That’s when Paige found herself between his massive molars.  Reacting quickly, she pressed against the red, bumpy appendage trying to escape her fate.  But the molars came down on her left leg with a sickening crunch.  The tongue maneuvered her on the pearly white altar as limb after limb was sacrificed to the sadistic Duncan.  As Paige’s consciousness began to fade in the hot, humid prison, Duncan finally moved her skull between his incisors.  Then with one last bite, the heat and wetness surrounding Paige snapped into nothingness.  A nothingness that would have been unending had she not been woken from her eternal slumber by a touch as icy and inhuman as stone.  And that’s when she awoke.


Paige felt around her body for any signs of injury, but found none.  For whatever reason, Duncan had decided to keep her alive for just one more day.  This was unfortunately not an unfamiliar experience for Paige.  In truth, Duncan would torture and repair her body several times even back when she was in his good graces.  Now that Angie had replaced her, she was uncertain that she would not join the splatters of red littering the floor below.  


She had little time to contemplate her near-death experience when Duncan’s humongous hand swiped at her, knocking her onto her back.  Duncan let his right hand lay across her body.  The cool onyx gem of his ring pressed uncomfortably against her cheek, his pinky dug into the flesh between her breasts, and his index finger and thumb pinched her arm between them.  With his left hand reached over to a canister on his nightstand.  From it, he pulled a thumbtack from the canister and positioned it over the corkboard.  Realizing too late what this meant, Paige could only scream as the tip of the thumbtack pierced her left hand and dug itself into the corkboard.


Paige screamed and begged and cried.  The pain was excruciating.  She tried to struggle to get her hand free, but Duncan pressed her down with his palm.


“Quit struggling, bitch!  If you pull the tack out, you’ll just bleed to death!  God, try not to be dumbass for once in your rotten life!”


Duncan rotated the corkboard on the desk and, without letting up pressure on Paige, pinched her right arm.  Yet again a thumbtack emerged from the canister.  Yet again Paige screamed.  Yet again the thumbtack came down, this time through her right palm.  The process repeated as a thumbtack went through her right thigh.  The process repeated as a thumbtack went through her left thigh.  


When the process began, Duncan was relishing in Paige’s screams and cries for help.  Now after a few minutes of it, it was already starting to grate on Duncan.  He wanted to tell the whore to shut up, but he knew that she was already beside herself in anguish.  He went to grab a cotton ball and some duct tape.  First, he shoved the cotton ball into her jaw, effectively gagging her.  To make sure she couldn’t spit it out, he then applied a layer of duct tape over her lips, muffling what little sound she could still make.


Duncan looked over at the clock and saw it was about dinner time, so he left his new decoration on the desk without mounting it for now.  Paige could do nothing as his tormentor simply walked away, already bored of her suffering.  Now left with nothing but her thoughts, she contemplated her torturous situation.  There was surprisingly little blood on the corkboard given the severity of her injuries.  They seemed to have healed up almost instantly around the thumbtack.  There had been several times in which injuries she had sustained from Duncan would last days or even weeks.  It was certainly strange for her hand and thigh wounds to heal so fast.


She wondered what had been so different about this time in comparison to all the other times.  In order to keep her mind off the pain coursing through her body, she focused on why her healing had kicked in so soon.  


She remembered the conditions of the room.  Was there something about Duncan’s room that brought about her change?  Doubtful.  She had been subject to his whims here before and never been brought back so quickly from the brink.


She recalled the time.  Had she ever been tortured around dinner time?  Constantly!  That couldn’t be it.


She thought about the gruesome game Duncan had subjected her to.  The tack piercing her flesh, Duncan’s hand pressing down on her, the helplessness she felt …


That’s when a realization struck Paige like a bat against a fastball.  She started piecing things together she’d experienced since she was first taken by Duncan.  Things started to fall into place.  But she had to be sure.


Around 6:45, Duncan came back with his fingers smeared with pizza grease.  He walked over to the desk to see Paige lying where he left her, but something was wrong.  Her eyes were open, but blood was pouring from her mouth and she wasn’t responding to him.  He tried to prod her into action, but she remained limp.  He held his ear to her and heard she wasn’t breathing.


“Fuck!  How did the stupid cunt manage to die while I wasn’t watching her!?!”


In truth, she hadn’t.  She had simply bit the tip of her tongue off and held her breath.  She didn’t have a good vantage to see what Duncan was doing, but she could feel his greasy fingers feeling her.  Then she felt something that wasn’t his finger.  And as she felt it, the tip of her tongue resealed.  That’s when her suspicions were confirmed.


She knew why some wounds healed quickly while others didn’t.  She knew how Duncan was able to shrink people so small and then change their size at will.  She knew how she could return to her original size.  She knew how to escape this hell once and for all.

 

She knew she had to tell the others.

 

 

 

End Notes:

What was Paige's startling revelation?  Will she be able to pass this info on to the other shrunken captives?  All theses questions and more answered next time!

 

Really loved making this one.  I'd love to hear what you all think about this new installment.  As always, I'm always open to opinions and critiques.

Saved for a Rainy Day by TheSoleSurvivorII

Faith woke up a little earlier than Angie that Tuesday morning.  Looking up at Angie, it was strange to be around somebody so much larger than herself without having to feel scared. It had been a long time since Faith had actually had anybody in this god-forsaken dwelling that she actually felt a sense of comradery with.  Paige was usually off getting bullied somewhere and Emily was almost as bad as Duncan was.  She gently poked her new friend.


“Wake up, Angie.  It’s Tuesday, and Duncan will get mad if we don’t start the morning routine.”


Angie woke from her sleep feeling refreshed.  Miraculously enough, it seems that the injuries she had endured the day before had mostly healed.  From the looks of things, it seemed Emily had already gotten up and dressed.  She was wearing a crop-top and miniskirt that were just barely too small.  It was clear she wasn’t used to being this big first thing in the morning, and she was in an even worse mood than usual.  She looked down at her one-inch friend Faith.  


“Good morning, Faith! Do you … would you like help getting down?”


Angie picked up her friend and started getting herself down from the bed.  At only a little less than a foot tall, it was hardly easy for Angie, but she managed to get herself and her pal back down to the floor.  By that point, Emily had already left, so the others decided to follow.


Duncan was lying on the sofa barefoot texting his friends when they finally entered the living room.  The television was switched on to the weather, showing it would be raining heavily today with a light chance of flooding towards the evening.  Emily had already shrunken down even smaller than Faith and seemed to be much happier as a result.  When Angie got close, Duncan finally acknowledged their presence.


“About fucking time you little shits got off your lazy asses!  My feet aren’t going to clean themselves!”


Duncan sat up and put his left foot on the ottoman, while his right foot was sitting on the ground with his sole exposed.  Angie didn’t see anything to clean his foot with, until she saw Faith and Emily lapping at this right foot with their tongues.  Angie was horrified and disgusted, but swallowed her pride.  After all, in a few more hours, she planned on making a break for it.  She didn’t want to give Duncan any reason to take precautions.  


Mercifully for Faith, Emily was doing more than her share of the work.  Faith was only licking enough to not draw attention.  For Angie, it was different altogether.  Because Angie was so much bigger than the others, she had to take care of Duncan’s left foot by herself and had Duncan’s undivided attention.  Emily was glaring daggers at her.  Angie could almost see the green in her eyes as she glared at Angie for daring to catch her sadistic lover’s interest.  Angie tried to avoid eye contact with Duncan, but could tell he was looking down at her as she buried her face in his foot flesh.  Now she knew how Paige had felt living in his shoe.  That’s when Angie realized she hadn’t seen Paige at all today.


“Um, Duncan… where did … what happened with … is Paige-”


Upon hearing Paige’s name, Duncan cut her off. “You don’t need to worry about that bitch today.  She won’t be joining you this afternoon.  Now quit stammering like an idiot and get to licking, bitch!”


Given how horrible Paige’s situation before had been, Angie could only imagine what terrible things Duncan was doing to her now.  She felt bad that Paige wouldn’t be with her and Faith when they escaped, but she was sure that once she got away from Duncan, she could get Paige some help.  Faith also looked a bit worried, but tried to block it out of her mind.


The rest of the afternoon went uneventfully.  Duncan’s humiliating campaigns continued until lunch, when the three women ate what Duncan gave them exactly how he gave it to them.  It didn’t matter whether he stepped on it, spat on it, or chewed it up and spit it out.  Angie had already learned the hard way not to push Duncan’s buttons.


After lunch, Duncan prepared to bring Emily with him to his Bio classes.  Emily got dressed in a long, black dress that went from her neck all the way to her ankles.  It wasn’t a terribly flattering ensemble, but it served the purpose it needed to.  Duncan had placed a line of black velcro on the inside of his sleeve towards the elbow.  That way, her dress made of towel fabric could adhere to it on the way to class.  The color also let her blend in with the cuff of Duncan’s leather jacket, so she could watch the class and even write notes on Duncan’s paper without attracting any unwanted attention.


The rain was still pouring outside as Duncan headed out with Emily.  Duncan stepped out into the dorm’s hallway and shut the door behind him.  Angie could hear him fiddling with the door, but after a few seconds, he started heading down the hallway towards the stairs.


When Paige heard the sound of Duncan leaving, she got to work trying to get the thumb tacks sticking into her appendages off.  She remembered that she was stuck to a corkboard on top of Duncan’s desk, and decided on a plan that, while certainly risky, would free her so she could communicate the information she’d gathered last night to the others.  


Slowly, she used her body and scooted the entire corkboard underneath her closer to the edge of the desk.  She could feel the corner start to dangle over the substantial drop to the floor.  Holding her breath from fear, she shifted her weight until the corkboard started to tumble from the desk.  Paige pushed against the tacks with all her might, and when the corkboard landed on one of it’s corners with a thud, she managed to get her left hand free.


Paige slowly pressed the tip of the thumbtack in her left hand against another thumbtack, slowly wiggling it loose from her hand.  She started to bleed rapidly, but her adrenaline kept her moving.  She started to pull her right hand free.  Her mouth coverings hadn’t muffled her screams as she pulled herself loose.  And it was fortunate that they did, because otherwise Paige wouldn’t have been able to hear somebody fiddling with the door handle.  Had she been wrong, and Duncan hadn’t actually left at all?  Paige’s heart rate rapidly increased as the door swung open.


Angie waited with her ear by the door until she could hear the sound of Duncan’s footsteps disappear down the hall.  When she was satisfied the coast was clear, she started pushing the ottoman over to the door.  She got on top and started fiddling with the doorknob.


“What are you doing?” Faith asked, as though she didn’t know the answer already.


“I’m going to get us out of here!  I … I know you think that it's hopeless, but I have to … well, at least try!  As bad as it is out there … I mean … look how it is here!  If you just -” 


Angie’s train of thought was cut off as the door only barely went ajar before getting stuck.  Checking what was up, it seemed Duncan had put a padlock on the outside of the door before he left, leaving them trapped where they were.


As Angie contemplated what to do, she and Faith heard a loud thud coming from Duncan’s room.  Startled, Angie went over and listened, seeing if she could hear anything.  At first, she didn’t, but then she heard what sounded like a muffled scream coming from inside.  It must be Paige!  Angie had thought Duncan had taken her with him, but she was actually still in his room the whole time.  The screaming worried her, so she scooted the ottoman over to Duncan’s room and opened the door.  This time it swung open just fine and Angie was shocked to see Paige Dangling upside down by one leg from a corkboard.  


Angie ran over to the bleeding Paige.  It looks like she had heavily injured her hands, and she had been pinned by her thighs to the corkboard leaning on the leg of Duncan’s desk.  She pulled the thumbtacks out of her legs, causing Paige to let out more muffled screams as she started completely bleeding out.


Paige tries to pry the duct tape off her face, but it was wrapped tight around her mouth.  She tried to get Angie to help her, but she didn’t understand what Paige was trying to do.  Noticing a pencil had fallen off the table when the corkboard went over, she went and cracked the tip off.  Ripping the corner off a piece of old homework Duncan hadn’t gotten around to throwing away, Paige started writing out her plan to get away from Duncan once and for all.


The only problem was that she was losing blood fast and could feel herself slowly slipping into unconsciousness from the pain and blood loss.  Thinking quickly, she just drew a picture of the key to her escape plan before finally passing out.


Angie quickly used what she could around the room to try to bandage up her wounds when a flood warning alert started blaring on the television.  Faith realized that with a flood in effect, Duncan’s class would be cancelled and he would be coming back home any second.  Angie had opened every door in the dorm, and Duncan would be furious once he realized Angie had tried to escape.


“Angie, hurry up!  Duncan’s on his way right now!”


Angie started to freak out.  She didn’t want to leave Paige behind, but she didn’t really see any other option.  She pushed the door until it was almost closed, then squeezed outside bringing the scrap of paper with her.  Getting on the ottoman, she pulled the door handle until the door shut.  She moved the ottoman back over to the front door and just barely got it shut before hearing stomping coming down the hall.  She quickly ran back to the sofa, ottoman in tow.  She tossed the scrap of paper on the ground, sat the ottoman on top of it, and tried to act casually.


Faith and Angie heard Duncan roughly jamming the key against the padlock outside until it finally came undone.  The door swung open hard enough that the doorknob left a huge dent in the wall.  Duncan was scowling, drenched head to toe by the rain.  Emily wasn’t fairing much better.  Despite her clothes being made from a towel, it seems they didn’t do much good drying her off.  Duncan tossed the woman out of his jacket and stormed off to his room.  Emily clutched her leg and hobbled back to her room.  


They heard loud banging from Duncan’s room.  It sounded like Duncan found out Paige had been freed from the corkboard and wasn’t happy about it at all.  Soon, they heard Paige screaming loudly, but at this point, Faith and Angie knew there was nothing they could do about the situation.  Angie silently resolved that she would get Paige out of this situation no matter what it took.  She was at least relieved that she hadn’t passed away due to her injuries.


For now, the only option was heading back to their room.  The test that Angie took on Monday would be graded by the time they arrived in class on Wednesday, which would determine whether she could even get herself out of this situation alive. 


That night, Angie slipped out of the bed and crept over to where she had hidden the piece of paper Paige had left them.  Looking inside, she wanted to see what Paige had managed to write.  The only words she seemed to have gotten written down on the paper were “The key to Duncan’s po-”.  The only other thing drawn on the page was a small oval sitting on top of a large circle.  Angie pondered what it meant for a second before giving up and heading to bed.  After all, she did have class the next morning.  She got back in her bed and fell asleep to the sound of raindrops falling from the sky outside.




End Notes:

So the gang might have lost the battle this time, but the war is far from over.  Will Angie decipher Paige's note?  Will Angie's Calc grade be enough to satisfy Duncan?  Find out next time!

The Calm Before the Storm by TheSoleSurvivorII
Author's Notes:

Hello everybody!  Quick update for everybody enjoying this story.  One of my readers asked if I could set up a discord so you all could recieve updates when the new chapter dropped, so I obliged.  Here's the link if you want to keep up to date: https://discord.gg/6ftfvnpKTy

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It was Wednesday morning, and Faith and Angie were already up and awake by the time Duncan came to grab them.  Angie willingly allowed herself to be shrunk in Duncan’s hand.  She wanted to be on her best behavior so Duncan wouldn’t be on high alert.  That would make it easier to catch him slipping up.


Today’s setup was substantially easier than Monday’s setup.  Since both Angie’s and Faith’s class were going to be dedicated to going over a Monday test, there was no reason to attach Angie or Faith somewhere they could take notes or write for Duncan.  After all, if they did well, there was nothing to be gained from the review, and if they didn’t, they wouldn’t be living long enough to need the notes.  Instead, they were kept in the chest pocket of Duncan’s leather jacket.


Angie considered if it was reasonable to try to escape his pocket, since it wasn’t like she was tied down or anything, but looking at the drop from his coat to the door made her rethink that strategy.  She would almost certainly break a leg and be unable to escape Duncan’s feet.  One weird thing she noticed looking down was that Duncan was wearing a worn-down pair of sneakers instead of his usual boots, but she figured that wasn’t relevant.


As she watched Duncan walk down the hall, Duncan stopped and went back to the door for seemingly no reason.  He dug around in another of his pockets and pulled out a keychain and a padlock.  Angie figured he must have gotten a bit paranoid after seeing Paige freed from the restraints he left her in.  As he used a key to unlock his padlock, Paige noticed that the keychain had a charm on it.  It had the words “Suck it!” on it, which wasn’t that surprising given what she knew about Duncan.  What was surprising about it was its oval shape.  It was an oval charm on a circular keyring.  Angie wondered if this was what Paige’s note earlier was about.  If so, why?


At any rate, she didn’t have time to worry about that.  Duncan was running late.  Duncan preferred to stay in crowded loud areas when he was carrying tiny women around.  It made it harder to hear any noise his prisoners were making, and it made travel on the ground too difficult if they didn’t want to get stepped on by an unsuspecting bystander.  But another consequence was that it was hard to move quickly, so Duncan was almost late to his Calculus II class.


Duncan got seated just in time for his test to be handed back.  Angie peeked over the mouth of his pocket in anticipation.  She was sure she knew the material, but she didn’t know if Duncan had written everything down in time.  After all, she had been stuck down by his crotch for much of the test.  But now her life depended on this one sheet of paper.  Duncan turned over the sheet as Angie held her breath.


100%


Angie slumped back into the pocket with a relieved sigh.  She could hear Professor Holland discussing the test, but it all faded into the background as she relished in the knowledge that she had been spared from a grisly fate.


Duncan met up with his friends as usual, but instead of hanging out and talking, they went over to the gym.  Faith explained to Angie that one of the local fraternities was usually taking up most of the machines on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, so Duncan’s friends make an effort to avoid them by going on Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon.  Duncan walked past treadmills, weight machines, and elliptical machines on his way to the changing rooms.  Duncan dropped off his jeans and jacket in a locker and changed into some sports shorts.


Now no longer under Duncan’s watchful eye, Angie decided to try her luck figuring out what was special about the charm on Duncan’s keychain.  Faith asked what Angie was up to, but after Angie explained the situation, Faith gave a helping hand as well.  However, it was a moot point, since neither of them found anything out of the ordinary about it.  They ended up returning to the chest pocket defeated.  


Given everything else she had endured since arriving, being trapped in a fairly roomy locker was probably a breath of fresh air for Angie.  But the one upsetting part about the entire situation was the mirror hanging from the door.  Angie didn’t like looking at herself in the mirror under the best of circumstances, but seeing herself at such a puny height cowering in his captor’s breast pocket made her feel even more pathetic.  After a while, Duncan collected them back up and went to his next class.


Mrs Lambert’s class was next.  Angie tuned out her horrible droning voice.  She was starting to remember why she dropped this class in the first place.  Duncan seemed to be goofing off on his phone below the desk.  She was honestly still not sure why Duncan was taking this class.  This was neither an easy A nor particularly interesting.  As they left, they were asked to leave their homework on her desk.  Angie had never seen Duncan do the assignment, and he didn’t seem to have anybody else doing the assignment, yet he still managed to turn something in.  But that wasn’t of any real concern to Angie.


Macroeconomics wasn’t any more eventful.  The teacher had put a “P” for pass on his scantron.  He put the answer key on the board for everybody to copy down.  Angie wondered how the teacher still had a job, but at least it seemed to make Faith’s job easier.


Like Monday, Duncan grabbed himself something to eat on the way home.  This time he grabbed a burger and some fries.  Back in his usual spot, he prepared to eat, when he accidentally knocked over the container of fries, sending one fry tumbling onto the floor.  Angie went over to grab it, when Duncan brushed her away with the back of his hand.  His ring hit Angie square in the jaw.  It didn’t seem to leave any injuries, but it did sting.  Duncan grabbed the fry from the ground.


“Five second rule!”


Then Duncan ate the fry right in front of both of them.  Duncan chewed it up with his mouth open, so Angie and Faith could see that they weren’t going to get even a tiny bit.  As he licked the salt off his fingers, he looked down at his ring.


“Ugh, look what you did Angie!  You got blood all over my ring!”


Angie was pretty sure she hadn’t, since she didn’t even seem to have a scratch on her, despite how hard she had been hit.  It didn’t stop Duncan from wiping the gemstone of the ring off on the side of his pants leg.  Faith and Angie waited for something else to eat, but it never came.  Apparently, Duncan was so angered by this apparent slight that he let not even a grain of salt drop down for the two to eat.


On the way home, the pair was accompanied by the sounds of their stomachs rumbling.  Angie felt awful.  She rubbed her stomach, feeling like she was nothing but skin and bones.  Then Angie realized why she felt like that.  Something felt off about her tummy, and when she looked down, she realized she was almost as skinny as Faith.  All the weight she had carried around for decades had suddenly vanished!  


To Angie, it was a bittersweet sensation.  For her entire life, her weight problems had been a constant source of stress for her.  She remembered nights of crying after being bullied at school where she had prayed to just be free from that.  That she would do anything to be as thin as the other girls.  If only she had known the abuse she would go through, perhaps she would have been more careful with her words.


But then Angie thought about it more and realized that none of this made any sense.  Duncan’s gym locker had a mirror in it, and she didn’t look any different then.  And that was less than two hours ago.  Further, she had dieted countless times over the years, and it hadn’t done anything for her.  She didn’t think missing one meal would really have had this sort of effect.  There should really be no reason for her to be thin now.


But she was.


Duncan stopped and started fiddling with the padlock.  Angie poked her head over and looked at the keychain again.  She had been fiddling around with the keychain while she was in the locket.  Could that have something to do with the strange situation she found herself in.  But why?  And why did Paige go out of her way to tell her about it?


Duncan came inside, only for Emily to latch onto his leg as usual.  Duncan plopped Angie and Faith on the ottoman, and went back to his room.  They all briefly wondered if this would be a repeat of Monday, where Duncan would just leave them to their own devices, but Duncan actually returned with an absolutely microbial Paige.  Angie had never seen anybody as small as Paige before.  She imagined she must look as large to Paige as Duncan did to her.  


“Gather around, bugs!  I have good news and better news.  The good news is that I got a perfect score on both my tests.  It looks like I did a great job picking pathetic little nerds to do my tasks for me!  For the better news, now that Angie is going to be my permanent math bitch from now on, I’ve been doing some thinking and figured out exactly what to do with this dumbass!”


Duncan licked his finger and placed it on Paige’s body.  As he pulled his finger away, Paige’s body was plastered to it, unable to move.  Duncan started taking off article after article of clothing and slowly stripped down to his underwear.  That’s when Duncan slid the waistband down to expose his erect member.  Paige was brought towards his slit.  She screamed as she was forced down into his dick.  Duncan gave a soft gasp as he felt Paige squirming inside of him.


Paige tried her best to claw her way out of Duncan’s dick, but the walls began to get slick as she felt herself slip waist deep into a pool of liquid.  She had to get out.  If she could just get out of his cock, she still had a chance of living.  As appalled as she was with herself for thinking like this, she really hoped Duncan would start masturbating and spurt her body against a wall.  It would be disgusting, but at least she would be out of his cock.


She had no such luck.  To everybody’s surprise, Duncan simply let the waistband of his underwear snap back into place. He pulled his laptop out of his bag and sat it on the ottoman.  He shoo-ed away the rest of the tiny girls as he started opening up some tabs.


“What are you waiting for?  Get lost!  Can’t you see I’m waiting for tonight’s entertainment?”


Angie didn’t really want to know what he meant by “tonight’s entertainment”, so she figured it was time to make an exit.  Emily, on the other hand, had something to say.


“But Dunkie!  Today was a good day for you, and I did everything you wanted while I was stuck in your dorm.  It was so lonely without you, but I got all the cleaning done like a good girl.  Maybe, if you want, you could give me a little reward for my good behavior.”


Duncan sighed and grabbed Emily by the face.  She shrank back down to about the same size Faith and Angie were.  Duncan let go and went back to browsing the internet, but Emily started poking his ankle.


“What now, bitch?”


“Well, I was just thinking.  Is it really fair for only that stupid slut Paige to get to have fun in your -”


Duncan kicked Emily in the jaw, and Emily finally realized she had overstepped.  She made a hasty retreat back to her room.  Angie wanted to ask if she could be made a little taller to make getting into bed easier, but she could tell that probably wouldn’t go over well.  She and Faith both made their way back to their room.  While Faith used the ladder to get back onto the bed, Angie had other things on her mind.  She still couldn’t figure out how she lost so much weight.  She felt her new body all over.  She didn’t seem to have any scars on her body to imply that it had all been taken out at once, and it didn’t seem to have anything to do with her current size.


That’s when they heard a knock on the door.  Angie, Faith, and Emily were visibly shocked to hear somebody coming to Duncan’s dorm in the middle of the afternoon, but only Angie was curious enough to peek through the doggy door to check.  Duncan, still in his underwear, went to go answer it.  Angie wondered if it was a police officer coming to investigate all the missing people.  Maybe it was somebody in her family looking for her.  Maybe somebody had seen them while they were out and was coming to confront Duncan.  Angie started to feel hopeful.


Maybe one of Duncan’s friends knew about the tinies and was going to help him torture them.  Maybe it was another unsuspecting victim about to meet her own demise.  What if Duncan was going to sell them to somebody.  A wave of dread washed over Angie.  Angie’s mind raced.  She expected the best.  She expected the worst.  She expected almost everything under the sun to be waiting behind that door.

 

What Angie hadn’t expected was Mrs Lambert.

 

 

 

End Notes:

What brings our unexpected guest here today of all days?  Tune in next time to find out!  As always, I'd love to hear what you all think!

Watch Your Tongue by TheSoleSurvivorII
Author's Notes:

DISCLAIMER: The following work contains extreme sexual themes that may make some readers uncomfortable.  Viewer's discretion is advised.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Mrs. Lambert quickly hustled inside and shut the door behind her.  She looked worried.  Her face became a bit flushed at the sight of Duncan’s barely clothed body, but she didn’t turn her eyes away.


“Shhh!  Not so loud.  What would everybody think if somebody saw me entering the men's dorm at this time of the day?”


“They’d probably think that you’re a dirty pervert that’s been sleeping with her students, Beth.  And that makes sense because you are!”


“Come on, Duncan.  Seriously.  I couldn’t look my husband in the face if he knew -”


Duncan slowly pulled his underwear down just far enough to free his throbbing erection.  Mrs. Lambert's eyes widened and mouth stood barely agape. The fear and trepidation in her eyes replaced with excitement and lust.  She could feel a shiver going down her spine as Duncan put a hand on her shoulder.


“If he knew that you were here with me?  If he knew that I’m about to satisfy you like he never could?  If he knew that you were going to ride *this* bad boy, all... night... long?”


Paige was going through a living nightmare.  Just a few minutes ago, Duncan had shrunk her down and inserted her body into his urethra.  Now her prison was shaking to the sound of his heartbeat, the smell of sex was becoming unbearable, and the water level was starting to rise.  No, not water, but Paige tried not to think about what exactly she was swimming in.  She knew she had to get out, and getting caught up in how hopeless her situation was wasn’t going to help.  


Duncan’s hands shifted to the top button of Beth’s blouse.  She didn’t resist as her first button was undone.  Duncan’s hands brushed against her sensitive breasts as he greedily grabbed the next button.  Beth tried to hold back a moan as the next button was undone, and the next. His hands were by her stomach.  She giggled despite herself as the next three buttons were undone, eliciting a smirk from Duncan.  He undid the final button.  As the last button was undone, his finger hooked into the waistband of her skirt.  Beth couldn’t hold herself back from a moan as Duncan’s hands probed near her special place.  A place that she had promised to her husband and her husband alone.  A place she had let student after student defile.  


A place she hoped would be defiled once more tonight.


Angie was in the next room over as Duncan undressed his teacher.  The inch-tall woman peeked through the doggy door, watching as Mrs. Lambert’s skirt landed with a plop on the floor.  She knew Paige was in trouble, but what could she even do?  If she made her presence known, Duncan would only punish her.  Even if Angie could tell Mrs. Lambert about all the people Duncan had shrunk, it was likely Duncan would just add her to his collection.  She wanted to turn away.  She didn’t want to see what almost undoubtedly would happen to Paige, but she couldn’t pry her eyes away.


Beth now stood almost naked, with only a skimpy white bra and a set of frilly white panties.  Duncan looked at her choice in undergarment with amusement.


“Looks like my serious, no-nonsense teacher was wearing something special under her clothing.  To think that all day while you were teaching, you had all of that hidden away.  But I do have a question for you, Beth.  And I’m sure you’re just waiting to answer it.  After all, when a student has a question, isn’t it the teacher’s job to let them know the answer.  So tell me, teach, have you shown your husband that sexy little number?”


Duncan leaned in close to his teacher, until his mouth was so close to her ear that Beth could almost feel his lips against her earlobes.  Then, he said in a whisper that was almost too soft to be heard.


“Or did you get them just for me?”


Beth didn’t say a word.  She couldn’t say a word.  But the bright patches of red on her cheeks and the dark patches of grey on her panties were the only answer Duncan needed.  Duncan put his hands on her cheeks and guided her head to his rock-hard cock.  Just like Duncan needed no words from Beth to get his answer, Beth needed no words from Duncan to know what came next.  Getting on her hands and knees, her tongue crept out of her mouth.


Paige could hear the conversation going on overhead, and was now even more desperate to escape.  She screamed for help at the top of her lungs, but her tiny voice had no chance of reaching the horny giants.  Paige felt her prison shake as Beth’s tongue made contact with Duncan’s dick.  His cock would be pressed into his pubes by her tongue only for it to stand back at an angle as her tongue moved away.  This repeated until the small sliver of light coming from Duncan’s slit was suddenly blocked out.  Paige knew this could only mean one thing.  She tried to push against the inside of his cock to try to brace herself, but it was too slippery and she only ended up splashing in her cum ocean.


Angie grew more concerned for her friend as she saw Mrs. Lambert’s lips clasped around the tip of Duncan’s cock.  It only amplified as her mouth descended his shaft, taking more and more inside.  She could only hope Mrs. Lambert wasn’t the type to swallow.


Duncan enjoyed having Beth between his legs, bobbing her head as her tongue licked every bit of flavor from his dick.  But now that he was lubed up, it was time to get on to the main attraction.  Duncan lifted Beth’s head from his cock.  He brought her over to the sofa and pinned her down.


“Are you ready?”


“Don’t forget to put on your condom.  I need to have my big piece of meat wrapped.”


“I ran out.  Don’t worry, I’ll pull out if I remember to.”


“What, no!  I’m not on my birth control today!  You can’t fuck me like that!  What if I got pregnant?  My husband would never forgive me!”


Normally, Duncan wasn’t the type to take no for an answer.  There had been more than one occasion that a woman had refused to go farther with her, only to get fucked anyway.  After all, when a person has the power to shrink women, it becomes far easier to dispose of evidence.  But Duncan noticed movement on the other side of the room.  He looked over to the entrance to the room he kept his tinies in.  The doggy door was being held open, and a tiny was hiding behind it, ducking back out of view once she realized she had been noticed.


Emily?  No, she hated seeing him with other women.  Faith?  Unlikely, she’s never expressed an interest in his playtime before.  That can only mean … Angie.  Duncan smirked.  It seems like his little bug wanted a demonstration of what he could do.  That wouldn’t be too much of a problem.  He was sure he could come up with an arrangement for her, Beth, and himself.


If it’s a show Angie wants, it’s a show she’s going to get.

 

 

End Notes:

What does Duncan have in mind for his teacher and the tiny woman trapped in his cock?  Will Paige free herself in time?  Check in next time to find out!

The Backup Plan by TheSoleSurvivorII
Author's Notes:

DISCLAIMER: The following work contains extreme sexual themes that may make some readers uncomfortable.  Be mindful of the tags.  Viewer's discretion is advised.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Duncan grabbed his teacher’s bubbly butt.  Beth’s body shook as she felt a finger slide against her back.  She could feel it snake along her tailbone until it made its way down until it disappeared into her ass crack.  That’s when she felt something press its way inside her.  Duncan slid a finger into Beth’s tight asshole.  She gripped the sofa cushions tightly.


“Wait, please be gentle!  I’ve never done something like … this ... before!”


“What, don’t tell me you’ve never had anal before!  Do you mean to tell me you’ve never had your asshole penetrated?  That you’ve never had a cock between those thick buttcheeks of yours?”


Duncan looked over to where Angie was hiding and smirked.


“Then I guess somebody’s in for a treat today!”


Beth was having a hard time getting used to having Duncan’s finger up her ass.  It was a sexual experience unlike any she had done before.  That’s when the second finger entered her.  Her anus had never had  something inside it before, so it was still very tight.  It took everything in her not to scream in pain.  It felt like her skin was tearing.  She was about to beg him to stop when she felt a different sensation.  Duncan started expertly massaging her anal walls, applying pressure in ways she couldn’t have imagined.  The pain she was suffering started to take a backseat to the overwhelming pleasure coursing through her body.  Her back began to arch, only making her feel the finger’s presence even more.  Her toes curled and she moaned loudly.


“Aaaooohh! Duncan!!  Don’t stop!  More!!  Please, Duncan!  Don’t stop!!!  Ooooaaaah!!!!!”


Duncan laughed.  He hadn’t expected to be able to get his slutty teacher to moan like a virgin.  She had acted so cautious before, only to now be screaming his name at the top of her lungs.  Duncan leaned in.


“But I have to take my fingers out.  After all, if I don’t, how will you get to enjoy the main attraction!”


Paige was struggling to breath.  Being tiny and stuck in Duncan’s penis was bad even in the best circumstances, but especially as Duncan got more horny.  Duncan’s cum began to rise above her chin as he got more and more turned on by his teacher.  Suddenly, the light that had so briefly returned went away again.  Paige had guessed where her destination was going to be, but she hadn’t anticipated the smell.  At such a small size, the odor coming from the teacher’s hole was unbearable.  She tried to hold her nose, but only ended up sinking further into the cum.


Duncan’s fingers exit Beth’s ass with a meaty ‘shlick’ and ‘pop’,  He looked down at his fingers, wiping them off on the side of his leg.  It’s clear she didn’t clear up the passage before she came here.  At first, he was a bit disgusted, but that only meant that the little co-pilot in his cockpit was going to be in for an even rougher ride.  So he teased her asshole with the tip of his dick until it finally slid in.


Beth feels Duncan’s thick, warm penis enter her from the back.  Her pussy started to leak like a faucet.  She brought her hands to her glistening lips, but Duncan pushed them away and instead used his own fingers to please the horny teacher’s pussy.  


Beth’s entire body ached.  She knew she wasn’t going to be able to walk straight after this, but she didn’t care.  Having both her holes stuffed as Duncan’s shaft scraped her insides was too much to handle.  


“EEUUUGHH! DUNCAN! HARDER! HUUUEEEGHH! FILL MY ASS UNTIL IT’S A SLOBBERY MESS!  USE ME UNTIL YOU CUM! AAUUUGH!”


“Look at you, Beth!  You act like hot shit all the time, but the second you get even the slightest bit of cock in your ass, you become my submissive little bitch!”  


Paige’s entire world shook.  Her face was submerged and she felt pressure bring her upwards.  She tried to stay down.  She didn’t want her life to end in a pervy teacher’s asshole.  She just needed to survive this situation.  If she could just get somewhere that she could be revived, she could escape this hellish room once and for all.  But escape was looking less likely as she was rocketed out of Duncan’s penis and into Mrs. Lambert’s smelly cave.  


The giant pair both came.  Paige was deep inside Mrs. Lambert’s ass, trying to clear a path to breath.  To make matters worse for Paige, Mrs. Lambert hadn’t even cleaned herself up beforehand, so the thick warm cum mixed with her ass sludge to make a gooey light-brown gunk.  


Paige tried to claw her way out as Duncan’s cock started unplugging the hole.  She had so much to live for still, and she knew how she could save herself and everybody else Duncan had shrunk.  She just needed to free herself.


Beth felt the gunk inside her slosh around and tickle her insides.  As Duncan went to go use the bathroom, Beth started to finger her backside.  Now that she’d gotten a taste for anal, she couldn’t imagine life without it.  Unfortunately, this spelt the end for Paige.  As the giant teacher fingered herself, she pushed some of the goop back into Paige’s lungs.  Unable to breath, her struggles became weaker and weaker, until finally she met her end in the butt of a perverted teacher that didn’t even know she was there.


Angie hoped for the best, but suspected the worst.  In all likelihood, Paige was gone.  That’s when she noticed that Duncan wasn’t actually heading for the bathroom, but instead the room she was in!  She backed away from the doggy door and pretended to be doing something else, when Duncan in all his naked glory came in and made a beeline for her.  Picking her up, he gave her a toothy grin.


“How did you like that, shrimp?  Paige might have only been able to get me a ‘C’ in Calculus, but I think she’s definitely gotten me an ‘A’ in Film!”




End Notes:

Looks like things have taken a turn for the worse for our heroine.  How will she go on with one of her compatriots fallen?  You'll have to see next time.  

Stepping Stone by TheSoleSurvivorII

 

That night, Angie couldn’t sleep well.  What she had seen that afternoon had been etched into her mind.  She had terrible nightmares about what would have happened to her if she had failed on Monday.  If she had been the one in Paige’s place.  She tossed and turned all night.  Thankfully, the bed was quite large, so she didn’t disturb Faith’s slumber.  However, when Faith did wake up, she saw Angie having a fit in her sleep and tried to get her up.


“Angie, it’s okay!  What’s wrong?  Are you having a bad dream?”


Faith didn’t know the details on what happened to Paige yesterday, but she had enough information to piece together the jist of it.  She felt bad for Paige, but if she was being completely honest with herself, she knew that Duncan had done worse before.  She knew she had to be strong for Angie, however, so as Angie woke up with tears in her eyes, Faith did her best to comfort her.  She didn’t know if she was doing a good job, since she really didn’t believe anything was going to get better.  She knew better.  But there was still an innocence to Angie.  Faith didn’t know why, but she didn’t want Angie to give up.


Angie for her part was distraught.  She still felt like she should have done something more for Paige.  She was scared and did nothing.  It didn’t matter that there was really nothing she could do.  Her nose leaked and her eyes ran like faucets as Faith had to drag her to the ladder to start the Thursday morning routine.  Faith ended up having to maneuver down the ladder with one hand on the ladder and the other around Angie.


As it turned out, though, that hadn’t actually been necessary.  As Angie and Faith left the room with Emily shortly behind them, they discovered that Duncan had opted to sleep in.  The living room was empty, and the door to Duncan’s room had a pair of panties hanging from them.  Angie recognized them as the ones Mrs. Lambert wore last night.  She must have forgotten to take them as she left, and Duncan had hung it as a trophy for Angie to see specifically.


Angie thought she was going to cry again, but no tears fell.  She thought she would be sad, but all she felt was a slowly simmering anger.  How dare Duncan?  He kidnapped her and god knows how many other people.  He forced them to do his work for him, because he was lazy, he tortured women for his amusement, he killed people for his sexual gratification.  And he was genuinely proud of himself for that.  Angie knew she was going to make Duncan pay for what he did.  That she was going to stop him so that he never hurt anybody ever again!


Faith could tell that the mood had shifted, but that’s when Duncan finally made his appearance.  He wasn’t dressed at all today, letting his assets swing free for everybody to see.  Emily’s mouth watered at seeing her well-endowed stallion of a man.


“Good morning, bitches!  Sorry I’m a bit late; pounding sluts in the ass for hours really takes a lot of wind out of your sails.  Since Angie did such a good job yesterday, I decided to give her a treat.  You see, I noticed my cute little vouyer scoping out my goods while I was having my private tutoring session.  So no underwear for my daily foot rub today.  But really Angie!  If you wanted a peek, all you needed to do was ask.”


Neither Angie nor Emily took this well, though obviously for different reasons.  But Duncan didn’t care as he plomped on the sofa and kicked his left foot up on the ottoman.  He was about to grow Angie for the same setup as Tuesday, but Emily stepped up and insisted on tending to the left foot.  Shrugging, Duncan grabbed Emily with his right hand as she grew in his grip up to eighteen inches tall.


For about an hour, Angie kneeled in the shadow of Duncan’s foot stewing in her own indignation as she licked the gigantic soles.  Emily was really going the extra mile for Duncan, even more so than usual.  She sucked each toe individually, then licked the sole and top of his foot.  She even tried to massage his feet with her breasts.  Faith was trying not to get in the way as was normal for her.


Duncan eventually went to get dressed before he made lunch.  While Duncan was away, Angie noticed that his doorkeys were sitting on the table unattended.  Remembering Paige’s last message to her, she figured she at least owed it to Paige to figure out what she was trying to get across.


But it wasn’t meant to be.  Angie started hustling over to check on the keys, when she felt something whack her straight in the gut.  She was sent rolling by the strike, feeling like she had been hit by oncoming traffic.  She looked to see what she had been hit by, and was shocked to see Emily’s foot coming towards her.  Emily towered above her, and apparently hadn’t noticed her underfoot.  She tried to crawl away, but Emily’s sole rose over Angie and landed square on her legs.  The pressure increased and Angie was legitimately scared that her legs would be reduced to mush.  That’s when she heard something.


“Oh, sorry.  I didn’t see you there.  You really should watch where you’re going.  I know that just because a butt-ugly whore like you got to see Duncan’s cock on your first week, you think you own the damn place.  That Duncan is just going to shove us all aside for you.  But at your size, you can’t just run around doing what you want.  Otherwise, somebody a lot bigger than you is going to crrrrush you underfoot!”


Emily punctuated that point by grinding Angie’s left ankle under the ball of her foot.  Emily then continued walking as if nothing had happened.  Angie tried to make her way to the table to check on Duncan’s keys, but her ankle was completely shot now.  She limped to the table with no obvious way up.  It didn’t matter anyway, since Duncan came back dressed just a few seconds after she reached the table.


Angie had at one point felt a bit of pity for Emily.  She was stuck in such a horrible situation for the sake of a one-sided romance.  But by now, Angie was just tired of her crap.  And lunch only made things worse.


Duncan started bragging about his exploits with Mrs. Lambert.  After all, since Angie already got to see it firsthand, it would be unfair if the others didn’t get to at least hear how I fucked that tramp.


“... and I had that whore practically begging for it.  You saw it too, didn’t you Angie?  That bitch had slept with a different student each week, but now that I’m in the picture, she’s already asked for another date.  If a sexy slut like that could be towed in by me, imagine what it would have been like for a little virgin like Angie!  How about it, Angie?  Oh, but you couldn’t have Paige as an extra, because … well you know!”


Duncan started laughing, but he was the only one.  After that, Emily started acting even more hostile to Angie, and Angie started acting even more hostile to Duncan.  Angie wanted to leave, not wanting to be subject to any more of Duncan’s degrading comments.  She couldn’t though, because her busted ankle kept her from going up or down the ladder attached to the table.  She finally got some reprieve, when Emily “accidentally” knocked her off the table.  If she hadn’t landed in Duncan’s lap, then rolled down his boots, she would have taken a nasty splat onto the floor.


After lunch, Emily was finally shrunken down.  She once again donned her black dress and hid inside Duncan’s sleeve.  The pair left, and Duncan locked up behind them, leaving Angie alone with Faith once more.

 

 

End Notes:

Things have certainly gotten heated this episode between Angie and Emily.  And it only gets hotter next time, so tune in to find out what happens next.

Tell me what you think!  Definitely interested in hearing your opinions on this one.

Bitter Rivalry by TheSoleSurvivorII

Without Duncan and Emily’s presence to keep the fire of anger alive inside Angie, her fear and anguish began to set in again.  Angie had no plan for how to go forward.  She wanted to plot an escape route now that she was no longer under the nose of her captor, but he was thoroughly emotionally drained


Faith gave Angie a hug.  She remembered everything she went through when Duncan kidnapped her.  She remembered the grief and desperation to return to the people who loved her.  She had needed a friend back then more than ever, but what people there were were either unsympathetic or lost their lives for Duncan’s amusement.  She wanted to be there for Angie no matter what.


Angie held Faith tightly.  “Thank you!  I’m just … I’m just overwhelmed right now.  I don’t *sniff* I don’t know what I’d do without you.  When *hic*  when we’re alone at the house … when *hic* Duncan takes us both on school days...”


Faith held Angie close, but those last words brought something to mind that hadn’t even occurred to her to be concerned about.  So many things had happened over the last few days, and the situation hadn’t come up until now.  Angie could tell that Faith wasn’t telling her something.


“Faith, what’s *hic* wrong?”


“Well, the class I help Duncan with is pretty easy.  And the instructor doesn’t really do much instructing.  So usually Duncan just skips that class when there isn’t a test he needs to take or collect.  I’m sorry, but I’m not going to be joining you out for a while.”


Angie felt her heart sink into her stomach.  For three days a week, she was going to be alone with Duncan, doing god knows what.  Duncan could do anything to her and nobody would ever know.  This was going to be her life from this point forward.  She dropped to her knees and just started sobbing.


Faith brought Angie over to the ottoman and snuggled up with her.  Angie knew that this wouldn’t last, and that tomorrow, she was going to have to navigate life as Duncan’s bracelet and toy alone.  But for right now, with Faith by her side, everything felt all right.  She was able to calm down and think more clearly.  But by that time, their time alone together had already subsided and the jangling of the padlock outside indicated that their captor had returned.


He and Emily both seemed to be in a good mood today, talking about what a great job Duncan had done in the lab today.  Angie knew that Duncan had probably just let Emily do all the work, but Duncan kept on going on about it like it was his accomplishment.  She felt her blood boil as the anger that had dissipated earlier was back in full force.


Emily was dropped to the ground while Duncan went to prepare something for dinner.  As Emily went to check on Duncan, she saw Angie glaring at her.  She knew that Angie didn’t like her, but the feeling was mutual.  The little skank was getting between her and Duncan, and that wasn’t something she could just let slide.


Never in Emily’s entire life had she felt less certain that Duncan cared about her than today.  She had always been Duncan’s favorite tiny woman, ever since he shrunk her down in her freshman year of high school.  She was constantly bullied by the popular girls, who would mock her fairly unimpressive appearance on good days, and physically beat her on bad days.  She was smart, but the people around her resented her.  The school never believed her about any of this, and her parents were always away at work.  She had worried that there was nothing better for her until she met Duncan.


Emily had never met somebody like Duncan before.  He appreciated her intelligence, gave her the affection she’d always felt was missing, and even stood up against the bullies that had been tormenting her.  So when Duncan offered her a chance to escape her life, she took it.  Duncan shrunk her and took her home.  From there, their relationship blossomed.  Duncan gave her everything she could ever want.  All she needed to do was simply give him a bit of help in class, and she would get everything she wanted in life.


Other women entered and left Duncan’s life over the years, especially after he moved on to one of the best colleges in the country thanks to her excellent work.  But Emily had known none of them ever meant as much to Duncan as she did.  She was the only one to always do what she was told even when it was unpleasant.  She was the only one to be with him from the first time he ever acquired his powers.  She was the only one that had lasted more than a few months.  She knew that they would be together forever.


That is, until yesterday.  Not only had Duncan started looking Angie’s way, but apparently he had also started a long-term relationship with that gross perverted film teacher.  Emily had never been more afraid of losing everything.  While they were out, Duncan was bragging to one of his friends about how great his night with Mrs. Lambert had been.  Emily really didn’t want to hear this discussion, but by the time it ended, she was glad she did.  A certain piece of information came out that Emily was certain would fix both of her problems at one.


So Angie could give Emily as many dirty looks as she pleased.  Emily didn’t care even a bit if she glared at her, or hurled insults at her, or even hit her.  Angie may as well get all of her anger and vitriol out now.  After all, …


… Today was going to be Angie’s final day.


Dinner concluded without much issue.  The shrunken women had all gotten their fill.  Duncan hadn’t shown particular roughness with any of the girls, and one would think that the day would proceed smoothly from there.  But Emily had other ideas.


“Dunkie, can I ask you a favor?”


“What do you want, bitch?  Why the hell are you bothering me?”


“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help it.” she said as she allowed the sleeves of her dress to slide down to her chest, giving an ample view of her cleavage.


“After all, being around somebody as handsome and smart and powerful as you all day?  Of course that would make me feel this way.”  The dress now rested entirely on her hips.  Her breasts swung free as she started to bend over.


“I can’t hold back any longer.  I need you!”  She sat down as she kicked the dress away beneath the kitchen table.  She spread her legs for everybody to see between.  Her labia was puffy, red, and practically engorged.  Syrupy liquid oozed from her folds.  Duncan looked down at her with a hungry smirk on his face, like a lion looking down from a rock at an injured gazelle.


Duncan picked her up in his right hand as Emily began to grow.  Soon, she went from standing comfortably in one hand to Duncan needing both hands to hold her.  Then she grew to three feet tall, four feet tall, five feet tall …  By the time she was done growing, she was actually about a head taller than Duncan.


Emily put her right arm around Duncan possessively, stroking his chest with her left finger.  “I know you must be feeling so pent up after that cunt of a teacher wouldn’t let you into her pussy.  If it had been me, I wouldn’t have left a man like you without giving him what he wants.  So why don’t I fix her mistake?  I can’t let my man get emasculated like that after all!”


Emily sat down on the kitchen table, causing it to creak beneath the naked bombshell.  “I know we don’t have that braindead bimbo Paige anymore, but we still have plenty of disposable little homework slaves to play with.”


She reached behind her and grabbed one of the tiny women.  “They exist for you!  Any one of them …” she said as she realized she grabbed Faith instead of Angie.  She quickly swapped the two out behind her back hoping Duncan wouldn’t notice. “ … would be good enough for a little fun.  Please!  You know you want to.” she said stroking the bulge in Duncan’s pants.

 

Duncan brought Emily and Angie into his room, and closed the door.

 

 

End Notes:

Is this the end of Angie's story?  Will Emily get away with her plan?  Or does Duncan have something else up his sleeve.  Tune in next time to find out.

 

As always, join me on discord for updates on when new chapters drop.  Any critiques or comments are always appreciated.

The Beginning of the End by TheSoleSurvivorII
Author's Notes:

 

DISCLAIMER: The following work contains extreme sexual themes that may make some readers uncomfortable.  Be mindful of the tags.  Viewer's discretion is advised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Angie had been in Duncan’s room before, but it didn’t really set in in last time just how filthy everything was.  Trash and used condoms littered the floor.  Stains of all varieties decorated the carpet.  A rotting scent of decay and death choked the air out of the room.


Emily made herself at home, flopping down onto Duncan’s bed and making the box springs creak.  She made no effort to hide her excitement to get some action with Duncan, especially at Angie’s expense.  She already felt liquid trailing down the side of her leg as she prepared to be mounted.


“Go ahead, honey!  My pussy is waiting to be filled with your cum.  Fuck me as raw as you want!”


Duncan grinned.  “That’s okay.  That won’t be necessary.”


That response was something that neither Emily nor Angie had expected.  They expected even less that Angie would be completely enveloped in Duncan’s fist.  It was blisteringly warm inside this fleshy prison.  Heat emanated from all sides, barring the cool touch of his silver ring.  Suddenly, Angie felt herself expand inside Duncan’s grasp.  She grew until she was a little more than seven inches tall.  Emily got up, clearly upset.


“What do you mean ‘that won’t be necessary’?  After I put myself out for you, you still don’t want to to have sex with me?”


“Oh, don’t get me wrong.  You’re not leaving this room until I’ve used that slutty pussy of yours so hard you won’t be able to walk straight!  But I’m not going to be fucking you raw.”


“Why not?”


“Because I only asked Beth to have sex raw because I ran out of condoms.  And as it just so happened, I managed to find one spare condom lying around!”


He held Angie next to his cock, showing that she was exactly as tall as his erect cock was long.  Emily still didn’t quite understand where Duncan was going with this, but Angie was acutely aware.  She struggled desperately as he grabbed each of her legs and roughly pulled them apart.  Her body flailed as the tip of his cock came closer and closer to the gap between her legs.  She could feel bones being pushed to the side as his dick forced its way into the gap until his mushroom came into contact with her pussy’s entrance.


Emily watched on, giggling at the faces Angie was making as her body was being torn open to accommodate the veiny monster making its way inside.  Duncan adjusted his grip so that his palm wrapped around Angie’s waist as he pulled her down over his shaft.  The metal barbs holding the round onyx stone inside Duncan’s ring cut into Angie’s side, burying into her like claws.  Now even if she could have slipped his cock out of her pussy, she was trapped like a fish on a hook.  


Finally, not an inch of Duncan’s cock was exposed as his cock dug all the way into Angie.  Her body bulged up to her neck with Duncan’s dick.  She prayed that she would finally faint from the pain, but instead, her body started to conform around his penis, as though it had always been inside her body.  His hand left her body, leaving tears from where the metal had dug into her.


Emily burst into laughter about how ridiculous Angie looked skewered and bloated by Duncan’s cock.  How had she ever felt jealous about such a pathetic little creature?  She squatted down until she came at eye level to Duncan’s dick, and by extension Angie.


“Aw, what’s wrong sweetie?  Why are you crying?  Don’t you want to see what it’s like when a real woman has sex?  Why, you should be honored!  Without breasts like these …” she said as she caressed her thick, pillowy milk jugs, “... or an ass like this …” as she slapped her ass, sending a ripple down to her ass crack, “... then you would normally never get a guy like Dunkipie!  Thankfully, I’m letting you get an up-close and personal look.  Your welcome!”


Emily gave Angie’s body a sharp flick, which caused Duncan’s dick to twitch.  Like a dog wagging its tail, it meant that Duncan was incredibly happy with how things were going.


Emily stood back up and bent over with her ample rear facing Duncan.  Angie screamed as her body was rubbed against the puffy, wet lips of Emily’s pussy.  Duncan grabbed a fistful of Emily’s thick ass in each hand.  He was hardly the gentlest of lovers, but all that mattered to Emily was that he was hers and nobody could take him away from her.


After Angie was thoroughly coated in the slime dripping from the entrance to Emily’s meat cave, it was time for the main event.  Emily moaned loudly as Duncan put his dick inside her.  Angie’s head went in easily, but her shoulders didn’t quite go in on the first attempt.  But Duncan plowed through, dislocating Angie’s arm.  From there, he sheathed his cock inside her until his bush tickled her body.  In and out was Angie thrust.  Emily buried her face into the foot of Duncan’s bed.  With each thrust, the bedsprings squeaked louder and louder.


Angie was surrounded on all sides by Emily’s slick, pulsating walls.  Her insides were overwhelmed by the searing heat of Duncan’s cock filling every inch of her body.  She truly and sincerely felt the despair and anguish of becoming nothing but a condom to these cruel titans.  Little more than a disposable bag to hold this sadist’s cum, just to be tossed to the ground and forgotten like so many other condoms littering the ground.  She lost track of time as seconds dragged on for hours in this hellhole.


Finally, the moment Angie had been dreading came.  Between the sound of creaking bedframes and moaning giants, Duncan uttered the words “I'm cumming!”  A torrent of semen filled Angie.  Her body could barely handle just his penis; now her body was being inflated like a water balloon.  But as her body began shutting down from everything going on, she felt herself being pulled away until finally she got some fresh air.


Emily couldn’t stop laughing at Angie’s beaten, swollen body.  “What’s the matter, slut?  Was he more than you could handle?  I guess an ugly little toad like you should have stayed in her lane!”  Duncan’s warm, sweaty hands peeled the broken woman off his dick and tossed her to the floor, where she lay in a pile of used rubber condoms, leaking Duncan’s fluids.


Angie rested on the ground feeling her consciousness fade.  Bitterness filled her heart about the unfairness of it all.  She had done everything asked of her, and she’d still die a broken shell on her tormentor’s floor.  As she was about to close her eyes one final time, she saw Duncan reach down to grab her one last time, but instead of the warm sweaty grip she had felt when Duncan handled her before, nothing but an icy chill touched her body.


It looked like Duncan had changed his mind about picking her up, because he immediately went back to Emily to try some more positions.  They did these one’s raw, because to quote Duncan, “It looks like my condom broke!”  They laughed about it like her demise was some sort of joke.  She lay there as the pain …


… was gone.  Angie was startled.  She was on the verge of dying, but now she just felt a slight ache.  Her body had returned to normal, squeezing every ounce of cum out of her body.  She didn’t even have any scars from where the ring’s hooks dug into her body.  She opened her eyes slightly to check if this had all been some sick dream, but the sweat-soaked bodies of Duncan and a fully grown Emily confirmed the reality of the situation.  Even if it didn’t, the squeaking of the bedsprings as Duncan and Emily did their deed was enough besides.


So what had happened.  She had no injuries, but everything she remembered really happened.  She could even see blood on Duncan’s ring from when it cut into her earlier.  Then Angie had a revelation.  This exact situation had happened on Wednesday.  She had gotten hit by Duncan’s ring during, and he complained about getting blood on it, despite the fact she had no cuts on her body.  She quickly double checked every inch of her body to be 100% certain she had no cuts.  Her legs were fine.  Her stomach was fine.  Her chest …


...was suddenly heavier than it had been.  She had grown a cup size for no apparent reason.  She had been shamed about her chest size by Emily and felt bad about herself, and now her chest was magically bigger.  Didn’t something similar also happen Wednesday with her weight?  And it was about the same time the ring incident happened too!  History was repeating itself and Angie couldn’t figure out why.  


Her mind raced, grabbing every little bit of information she could remember from the past week.  She fixated on the few moments before she got better.  Duncan reached down for her, but didn’t pick her up, and the thing that touched her didn’t feel like Duncan’s hand.  She looked at Duncan’s hand when it hit her.  She had felt that cool metallic feel before.  It was Duncan’s ring.  The same one that was still bloody.  And that realization was followed by another.  Duncan’s ring was a circular silver band with an oval onyx gemstone.  Paige’s final note!  It wasn’t talking about Duncan’s keychain at all!  It was talking about his ring.


So what did the words mean about the key if it didn’t literally refer to a key?  The key to Duncan’s, they key to Duncan’s, the key to Duncan’s … powers?  Yes, of course!  That’s what must have happened!  He must have used his ring to heal her injuries.  She thought about what other times she had felt the ring touch her.  That’s when she remembered something huge.  When she had first gotten kidnapped, when Duncan was growing her on Monday, even just now when she was being adjusted to use as a condom, she had felt the ring on her body!  It must also be the key to her shrinking and growing!


As the two horrifying lovebirds explored each other’s bodies, Angie contemplated her escape.  Now that she knew about the ring, it was almost trivially easy to escape.  She went through every possible scenario in her mind until she was certain that she could get herself free.


Emily and Duncan finished their night of debauchery and Emily took Angie back to their room.  She could hear Angie breathing when she held her to her ear.  Earlier, she might have gotten upset that her plan to get rid of her competition had failed.  But now Angie stood as a trophy of Duncan’s love for her.


Emily, being full size, decided she deserved the bed, so Faith and Angie had to sleep in a pile of dirty clothes in the corner of the room.  Well, at least Faith was sleeping on them.  Angie was still awake as the gears turned in her head.  Duncan and Emily might have made today the worst day of her life, but she was going to break free.


And it was all going down tomorrow.

 

End Notes:

What sort of plan has Angie cooked up for us?  Will Angie successfully break away from her captor's clutches?  Tune in next time to find out.

 

Don't forget to follow my Discord for more info on when new chapters and new titles drop.

The Great Escape by TheSoleSurvivorII

 

Angie woke up the next morning before anybody else.  She had a plan, but needed to confirm a few things about Duncan’s ring in order for her plan to work out.  Besides, planting the seeds for the plan at this point would make steps later on considerably easier.  First, she approached Duncan’s jacket, which was still at the kitchen table from when he took it off last night.  She tossed Emily’s black stealth dress into his right sleeve, making sure that it was in a place Duncan wouldn’t notice.  With that done, she hopped onto the ottoman and made herself presentable.

 

When Duncan got up, he made his way to the other room, when Angie called out to him.  Surprised, Duncan went over to see what was up.

 

“Wow, looks like you're up early.  What’s the deal?”

 

“Well, it’s just … last night when … while we were … when you …”

 

Angie just pointed at Duncan’s crotch.  She was becoming sick to her stomach, but she really needed to play this up so it would be believable.  It seemed like Duncan finally got what Angie was trying to get him to do.

 

“Oh, do you mean this?” Duncan said as he slipped his pants and underwear down to show off the girthy rod that had brought Angie to tears last night.  “One ride on my dick, and the stubborn little virgin’s already become a greedy little cock slut! Go ahead and tell me what you want?”

 

“Can I … can I touch it just one more time?”

 

Angie struggled to keep herself from vomiting from what she was about to say, but it was the only way she was going to get the information she wanted out of Duncan.

 

“Trust me bitch, when I’m done, you’ll have done a lot more than just touch it.”

 

Angie leaned forward and deliberately positioned herself too close to the edge.  She got the desired effect, which was to fall off the ottoman onto her face and break her nose.  Duncan laughed at her.

 

“Looks like Angie’s a little too small to ride the cock carousel today!  What’s a little whore like her to do?”

 

He turned his ring so the gemstone faced into his right palm.  He picked her up in his grip and held her to his face.  His gemstone was touching her leg, and her nose was healing.  That much Angie already realized.  She knew the gem was what made her heal, but she had grown plenty of times without touching the gem.  So she asked.

 

“I’m sorry I’m too small to … I mean I can’t … maybe if I was bigger …”

 

Duncan fidgeted with the ring so the gem wasn’t touching Angie.  Instead the silver part of the ring was touching Angie.  Duncan began to make her grow so he could do all sorts of naughty things with her, but a look at the clock showed him that if he didn’t want to be late to his Calculus II class, he needed to hurry up.  Professor Holland took attendance, and Duncan didn’t want his tardiness to affect his grade.  Reluctantly, he shrunk Angie back to an inch.  Angie realized that the silver band of the ring was what controlled the shrinking.

 

Things were going great for Angie so far.  She not only gained all the information she wanted and got herself on Duncan’s good side,  but also managed to avoid having to do anything sexual with him.  Her cup size even went up when she healed her nose, which confirmed that part of the ring’s powerset too.  

 

But she hit a few snags at this point.  Growing and shrinking had gone just as slowly as usual, and since Duncan had been in a hurry and still didn’t rush the growth job, that was probably just a limitation of the ring.  Duncan went to put her legcuffs and handcuffs on, but was going to put her one his left wrist instead of his right.  This would set the plan back a bit, but she had a way around this setback.  Importantly, she made a show of willingly putting the legcuffs and handcuffs on herself.

 

As they headed to class, Angie started kissing Duncan along his left arm, or at least the places she could reach.  Duncan noticed, but couldn’t really say anything about it with spectators around.  He didn’t want to draw attention, which Angie knew would bite him in the ass later.

 

At Calc class, Duncan let Angie out of her chains to take notes for him to copy at a later date.  Angie was glad for that, since it meant she both had a chance to get over to his right wrist, and showed Duncan that she had gotten the cuffs on her correctly the first time.

 

After calc class was done, she went over to Duncan’s right wrist and started kissing it just like she did with the left.  Figuring that Angie was trying to butter him up for sex later, he let her chian herself to the right hand this time.  It gave him a rush, knowing how much Angie was willing to submit to him now.  He got up, and after giving his wrist a shake to make sure the cuffs were secure, he went to go hang out with his friends.  If he had checked them thoroughly, he would have seen her handcuffs were secure, but her legcuffs were anything but.  Instead of actually putting her legs in the cuffs, she put her legs into the sleeves of Emily’s dress, and tied the torso of the dress to the cuffs.  That way, it still felt like it normally would, but Angie could slip her legs out of the sleeves and make a run for it at a moment’s notice.

 

When Duncan got together with his friends, he started to brag about his exploits with Mrs. Lambert.  Angie would have been very upset if she had planned on sticking around, but this was the moment she had been waiting for.  She slipped her legs out of the dress sleeves, latched onto the ring, and slid it off his hand.  The second she hit the ground, she bolted away.

 

Duncan tried to pursue, but his friends asked why he was leaving so soon.  He had to give an excuse, but this gave Angie a solid head start.  Duncan needed to get his ring back from Angie, but it wasn’t going to be easy for him.  Usually when he travelled through the halls, he deliberately chose crowded halls, because it made it harder to hear any noise his prisoners were making, and it made travel on the ground too difficult if they didn’t want to get stepped on by an unsuspecting bystander.  

 

This dynamic shifts, however, when he has to pursue a shrunken woman.  While travel along the ground is difficult, it’s certainly not impossible.  But for Duncan, travelling through crowded throughways while trying to keep his eyes to the ground to watch his target was proving to be more than he could handle.  He kept bumping into people and drawing attention to himself.  People around him were pulling his attention every which way as they told him to watch where he was going and demanding apologies.  Even though the size difference should have made it almost impossible to get away from Duncan, the crowd leveled the playing field.

 

A thought crossed Duncan’s mind that he might be able to use Faith as a hostage to get the ring back.  If he threatened to kill Faith, maybe Angie would bring the ring back.  There were two problems with this plan though.  He hadn’t brought Faith with him, because he was planning on skipping Macroeconomics today.  He also couldn’t go back to the dorms to fetch her, because Angie would get away.  She had the ring to use as evidence against him, so as unbelievable as her story might be, she could easily prove it to be true.  So as bad an option as trying to chase Angie was, it was Duncan’s only option.

 

Angie realized that trying to grow in this crowd would be slow and would eliminate the advantage she had getting away from Duncan, so instead, she shrunk herself a little more.  It wasn’t much, but it was enough to get her handcuffs off.  Angie needed a place where she was both in a crowd and could grow in private without Duncan at her back, and she knew exactly where that place was.

 

Angie made her way to the gym with Duncan in hot pursuit.  Angie remembered that Faith told her annoying frats took up most of the machines on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.  Today was no exception, as the gym was packed to the brim with sweaty frat boys.  As Duncan tried to push his way through in pursuit of Angie, one particularly burly individual took offense to getting shoved, and shoved Duncan back.  This erupted into a fight, during which Duncan lost track of where Angie was.  

 

Duncan managed to escape the fight with one more black eye and two fewer teeth than he started.  He went down the path he had seen Angie go and arrived at the changing rooms.  Looking around, he noticed the handcuff and legcuff chain sitting in front of the women’s locker room.  That would be a problem for him, but he set about trying to get into the women’s locker room without drawing suspicion.  In his panic, he didn’t realize he had been baited and Angie was actually using the mens locker room to grow.  Inside one of the closed-off changing rooms, she managed to grow back to six feet tall while Duncan was still trying to get into the wrong locker room.  But Angie had no clothes to change into, and couldn’t really wander around naked.  If she drew attention now, Duncan might escape, and he needed to be punished for his crimes.

 

Angie noticed a frat boy with an extra towel and beckoned him over.  She told him she had accidentally gotten into the wrong locker room and needed to get back to the women’s locker room, but her clothes had gotten taken away.  It wasn’t a very convincing lie, but the dude was thinking more with his lower brain and handed over the towel without questioning it.  It felt really odd to Angie being fawned over like that.  Her body used to repulse people, so getting this sort of positive attention now was a bit surreal.  But she had bigger things to worry about.

 

As Angie left the boys locker room, he saw Duncan getting into the girls locker room.  He was apparently convinced the coast was clear, so that was good enough for Angie.  Grabbing a 10 pound weight from a rack, she snuck up on Duncan and clocked him in the back of the head with it, knocking him out cold.  Before anybody else could come along, she dragged Duncan into a changing room and began to shrink him down.  When he finally regained consciousness, he realized just how dire his situation was.  He was inside his own jacket pocket, chained in his own cuffs, heading towards his own dorm.  Angie had restrained him and changed into his clothes to get out of the gym.  Now Angie had his keys to rescue his slaves.

 

Duncan had to accept the fact that he was well and truly beat.


 

End Notes:

And with that, the day is saved!  Please tune in next time to see what happens with all the familiar faces we came to know in the final installment of Angie's Abduction!  Thanks again to everybody who's been with me on this wild ride for the past month.  Looking forward to bringing you the conclusion next time.

For those looking for updates on when the last chapter is coming out, or on upcoming projects, follow me on my discord.

Epilogue by TheSoleSurvivorII

Jodie was sitting in her first class of the new semester.  She had chosen to take this Introduction to Film History class, because it seemed like a fun elective.  From what she could gather from the students last semester, it had been a real ball-buster of a class until the old teacher disappeared under mysterious circumstances.  The new teacher was apparently excellent, so she signed up for it as an elective.


As she was hanging out, she decided to eye up the other women in the room.  She made it no secret that she was interested in other women in that special way.  She would obsessively hit on other women.  Sometimes they wouldn’t reciprocate.  Sometimes they would, but Jodie’s penchant for escalating things too quickly would dampen those plans.  But Jodie was a free spirit that never let rejection set her back for too long.


As she was ogling a cute blonde on the other side of the room, an absolutely gorgeous brunette sat down next to her.  Large breasts hugged tight by her crop-top, which showed her toned belly.  Tight booty shorts that left little to the imagination about her curves.  


But most important to Jodie, she was wearing sandals that showed off her pretty feet painted with yellow nailpolish.  Jodie was infatuated with women’s feet, so she had a hard time prying her gaze away.  She only did when it became clear the stranger had noticed.  Embarrassed, Jodie tried to play it off like it didn’t happen


“I don’t think I’ve met you before.  My name’s Jodie!  What’s yours?”


“Um, I’m … I mean … My name’s Angie.”


That certainly came as a shock to Jodie.  Given her powerful frame and revealing wardrobe, Jodie hadn’t expected such a soft voice and timid demeanor from this woman.  Did she say her name was Angie?  She would have to remember that.


Class started, but Jodie was still distracted by the woman next to her.  She looked so intimidating and unapproachable.  She looked like the sort of woman that could take anybody she wanted and leave anybody devastated by her rejection, but beneath that hid a gentle soul that wouldn’t hurt a fly.


Or at least that was Jodie’s interpretation.  There were, in fact, three flies in particular that would have disagreed with her assessment.  For unbeknownst to Jodie, Angie’s soft voice wasn’t the only secret she was hiding.  In truth, Angie had three shrunken people in her possession struggling to free themselves from her clutches.


Mrs. Beth Lambert had always loved being the center of attention in her Introduction to Film History class.  So even though that class was under a new teacher, Angie let Beth be front and center on her body.  Sandwiched between her massive mammaries, nothing but Beth’s head peeked out against the crushing weight of her soft breasts.  The air wasn’t fresh, and it was humid beyond belief, but Angie knew how much pressure she could put on Mrs. Lambert before it’s too much.  After all, you don’t keep a person for as many months as Angie has kept Beth without knowing a thing or two about their physical limits.


But Mrs. Lambert’s punishment may well have been considered a reward compared to Emily’s punishment.  Since Angie had to get acquainted with Emily’s dirty snatch when she let Duncan use her as a condom, it was really only fair to punish that action in kind.  The walls of Angie’s vag squeezed and dribbled on Emily’s tiny body.  She knew that any scream she made would be immediately punished, so she stopped herself from speaking out.  She couldn’t bear the thought of losing the one bright spot in her capture by this uppity bimbo.


This bright spot, of course, was Duncan.  Initially, Angie had wanted to flush him down the toilet like the piece of shit he was, but she thought of an even more fitting punishment that would also let her see the extent of her new powers.  Angie had shrunken Duncan down until he was as small to Emily as Emily was to Angie.  Then Emily was given Duncan to take care of.  Duncan had spent his life treating the women he kidnapped as disposable property.  Now he was the shrunken property of a woman, who was herself the shrunken property of somebody else.  He was currently being cradled in Emily’s damp compressed arms as she hugged him like a stuffed animal, trying to get her mind off the disgusting situation she was in.


As the teacher was trying to give his lecture, Jodie wrapped her arm around Angie’s shoulder and pulled her in close.  Mrs. Lambert felt Angie’s boobs devour her as Jodie’s body pressed Angie’s breasts together.  She attempted to scream, but her mouth was covered by a wall of tits.  Angie was uncomfortable, but didn’t want to cause a scene in class.


Seeing her initial hesitance as an invitation to go further, she placed her hand down in her lap, which not only made life less comfortable for Angie, but also the two detainees in her private place.  This had been a step too far for Angie, who had enough of Jodie’s antics.  Angie moved to an adjacent seat further from Jodie.  She wished Faith was still around to talk to about all this, but she moved to a different school closer to home after she had been brought back to her original size.  


Faith and Angie did out Duncan as their kidnapper, and DNA found in his room matched other victims of the crime.  However, even though the police searched for him, they never found Duncan to bring him to justice, for obvious reasons.  Faith was reunited with her parents after being missing for so long.  Angie was thankful she had only been kidnapped for a week before escaping, since she couldn’t imagine her parents going through what Faith’s parents did.  She and Faith talked occasionally, but not that frequently.  Angie just wanted to give her space to heal.


After class ended, Jodie went to go hit on the blonde, which went about as well as when she hit on Angie.  Angie knew that Jodie was clearly making the women around her uncomfortable and overstepping people's personal boundaries.  She decided she had to do something.  Twiddling her ring between her fingers, she went up to Jodie.


“Hey Jodie.  I just moved into a new place this fall, and was looking for a new flatmate.  You wouldn’t happen to be interested in rooming with me, would you?”


Jodie jumped at the opportunity.  She agreed to meet Angie at her place at 4:00.  To top it all off, Jodie slapped Angie’s ass as they went their separate ways, leaving a small bruise on her backside.  If she had known what would be in store for her, she probably would have shown a bit more restraint.  But being fair, Angie really did want to be flatmates with Jodie.

 

After all, Angie had always preferred flats to sandals anyway.

 

 

End Notes:

And with that, this story has drawn to a close.  I'd like to thank everybody who made it all the way to the end of this story.  For me, I've been writing this story for over a month, and been theorycrafting for it for far longer.  I couldn't be happier with the results.

 

Now that both my ongoing series are done, I hope you look forward to some of my new projects.  I'm going to be experimenting with some stuff that I think you all will really enjoy.  I now have a twitter, so if you want to follow to keep up with my latest updates, you can do so at https://twitter.com/ii_survivor

 

Thank you for watching and enjoy your day!  Until next time ...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10200