Small Town Takeover by braden19r
Summary:

Until recently, a small town had seen some of the newer advances in the world pass it by.  Now with a direct route to the large land ripe for development, there are some big-time neighbors moving in.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Render's related to the story can be found here: https://www.deviantart.com/braden19/gallery/77542036/small-town-takeover


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Gentle, Growing Woman, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: GH-X2 Universe & Spin-Offs
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 47913 Read: 74594 Published: February 21 2021 Updated: April 13 2021
Story Notes:

First time story.  Inspired by GH-XD by Imagin8.  The basic premise of how the world came to be is intact but the story is unreleated.

1. Ben and Claire by braden19r

2. Councilman Ben by braden19r

3. Processing Time by braden19r

4. Dreamland by braden19r

5. Campaign Season by braden19r

6. City Hall by braden19r

7. Submission by braden19r

8. Mergers and Acquisitions by braden19r

9. The One and Only Claire by braden19r

10. Claire’s Coming Out by braden19r

11. Reunion by braden19r

12. Together at Last by braden19r

13. Weekend Recharge by braden19r

14. Duty by braden19r

15. A Proposal by braden19r

16. Friendly Subjugation by braden19r

17. A Stroll Downtown by braden19r

18. City Hall 2.0 by braden19r

19. Meeting with Sterling by braden19r

20. Phillip and Cassandra by braden19r

21. Causing a Ruckus by braden19r

22. Truly Alpha by braden19r

Ben and Claire by braden19r
Author's Notes:

This chapter is primarily a setup for our main character.

Small Town Takeover 




Note:  Recently reading GH-X2 from Imagin8. I am using the world he created for the backdrop on this story.  The world of Alpha’s and Beta’s will be explored through a small town untouched by the changes GH-X2. 




This first chapter will simply explain the background of our two main characters.  




Chapter 1 – Ben and Claire 




As the sun crested over the horizon and hit Benjamin in the face the warm touch had him roll over in his bed and reach for his wife.  Finding only sheets he rose up from his bed with the realization she wasn’t in bed. 




“Honey?” Benjamin called out as he swung his legs over the end of the bed, planting his feet on the ground as he reached for his phone.  Benjamin is a 6’3” physically fit 30-something with thick black hair and lightly tanned skin. He had remained physically in shape since high school and maintained a good balance of diet and exercise. Seeing it was Saturday it reminded him that today was finally the day he was able to spend worrying about nothing but time with his wife, Claire. 




Benjamin walked out of his room and down the hallway to the stairs noting the crisp smell of bacon and the *tsk tsk tsk* sound of a whisk being swirled in a bowl.  As he came down the stairs he took a moment to look out the front window.  The sun was brightly shining on a beautiful morning.  As his eyes adjusted to the sun, he noticed a large white sign erected in the corner of the lot across street. 




Benjamin lived on the edge of town and past his home was the largest throughfare just passing town.  3 lanes on each side it was the Bi-way built in the last few years that brought a boon of businesses and people alike given the much more accessible nature of the town. 




With a heavy sigh Benjamin walked into the kitchen with his wife finishing up breakfast and plating everything beautifully.  Claire was his one and true love.  Benjamin was one of the best basketball stars out of his high school.  Claire focused on her studies in high school, focusing on getting into the engineering program at the nearby college.  Claire was a tall and beautiful girl. Claire would have the attention of many men if she showed it off. Given the small town they lived in, she yearned to do something other than flaunt her femineity and marry someone local; so and instead devoted herself to her studies with eyes of making an impact on the world. They went to high school together for 4 years but never managed to meet. 




--------------  




In college, Benjamin went to college on a basketball scholarship.  His whole high school and college life he found success in being physically gifted and had a wonderfully bright future.  That was of course until he tore a ligament in his leg that left him immobile for months.  Basketball camp broke without him and as the team got ready for the season, he was eventually let go from the team. 




His scholarship however was not rescinded and he, for the first time in his life, was going to focus on his education rather than sports. He had chosen Political Science as his major but during his first years was tasked with many core classes that had him looking into many different subjects as part of the school’s curriculum. 




Benjamin was not a bad student.  Or at least he had never found school that hard.  Getting into college classes with students who came ready to start their next step in their education Benjamin found himself intimidated and out of his element.  As he walked into his Geometry class, he thought felt a pain in twinge in his leg that had him thinking about the life he won’t get to live and the future beyond college seemed entirely blank. 




The details of college, for Benjamin have faded over time.  He remembers mainly two things.  His terrible injury that changed the course of his life and the chance encounter and tutelage he found from a local girl he didn’t even know had lived down the street from him most of his life. 




Claire was already a teacher’s aide even though she was a freshman due to taking college classes while finishing up High School.  She was aware of who Benjamin was from going to the same school but held no romantic fantasies or interests from him that carried over.  Benjamin having a rapid course correction after his injury and needing to do well in school enlisted the help of Claire and through that time, they developed a quick friendship that flourished quickly. 




Benjamin found that the truly took him with Claire, was her focus.  She was laser focused on engineering and had no desire to get distracted.  Unfortunately for her, your true love can find you at any moment.  Their bond built so fast and before they knew it they were doing everything together.  Benjamin performed amazingly through college and Claire proceeded through her undergrad and immediately into a masters in engineering a year earlier than expected. 




After graduation Benjamin proposed.  Claire had dreams of leaving the small town to see the world, but ended up doing exactly what she thought she wanted to avoid.  They moved back home.  Benjamin began a career in local politics while Claire commuted to the engineering firm she interned for during her later years in college.   




Ben and Claire have found themselves enamored with each other all through their marriage and to this day have never been more in love. 




-------------- 




Ben walked into the kitchen and under the cover of the sound of crackling bacon, swept in and put his arms around Claire’s waist lifting her off her feet. “Oh that just smell’s amazing.” Ben says into her ear. Claire laughing “I figured we would get a good breakfast for one of our rare days off.” 




Ben put her down and spun her around to plant a longing kiss on his wife.  “It’s been too long to have only us to worry about.  Let’s make today special.” 




As he says that, the smoke from the bacon starts to fill the kitchen and the smoke alarm starts going off. 




*BEEP BEEP* chirped the fire alarm.  Claire quickly removes the pan containing the bacon, and moves it into the sink, running water over.  Ben opens the windows in the kitchen then walks back to the front of the house to get a draft going and to clear out the smoke.   




As he looks out through the window, he notices construction equipment beginning to line up along the large vacant lot on the opposite side of the highway.  In recent years it was not uncommon to see construction equipment in town as the by-pass led to a surge in growth. 




What was uncommon with what he was seeing was the size of the equipment. They were massive, at least 2 lanes wide, the dump trucks and cranes being spread out over the lot were gargantuan in nature.  They had an agreement with the construction company that during the night, they would have multiple lanes of the highway closed so they could safely move in the large equipment. While no people milled about, it was clear that this was not going to be a regular urban development project. 




The sign from that morning was fully in view now.  Benjamin was struck by the sheer enormity of the sign. 




“Future sight of Sterling Heights. The best homes for the best kind of people.” 




As Benjamin stood up at the window, Claire came over with a granola bar and a cup of coffee.  Sighing, she knew the day was not going to be the joyous escape they had planned. 

Councilman Ben by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Ben can't think about anything but the work he needs to do to preserve his town.

Chapter 2 – Councilman Ben 




Ben and Claire’s hometown was a small, non-descript town across the lower Midwest.  There were not a ton of jobs or opportunities that would lead to fame and fortune. The town however had a small population full of pride in their long-standing self-sufficiency and established itself as a great place to call home. 




That claim was so true that when upgrades for the interstate were brought up by the state, it was a clear location to increase access to for its moderate weather and bevy of land set up for development.  Soon businesses and people alike began buying land and making plans for the future once the highway was completed. 




This is what prompted Ben to run for City Council.  Ben, like most, loved this town and he ran on a platform of managing the growth in a way that would preserve their hometown feel while also enriching the lives of the current residents.  Ben won on both his charm and not-to-distant basketball heroics that led his team to great victories. 




Ben thought about that his campaign and the promises he made during his election and subsequent re-election.  




“I can’t believe I didn’t see this coming.” he said, finishing his coffee. 




“It’s not anyone’s fault honey, given the opportunity anyone would have taken the deal as it was presented.” Claire reassured him. 




---------- 




As land was purchased all around the town, the actual city lines were tentative at best.  Ben had surveyors come in but given the age of the maps and changing landscape the immediate bounds couldn’t be determined.  When the plans for the Bi-way came up it was noted that the plans actually cut the land the city had within its limits, in half.  At the time this wasn’t a huge issue as the city limits didn’t matter as much when the land was largely undeveloped.   




With companies now buying up land all around town and new maps being drawn up with the well established city lines, it was clear that the population of the town was going to grow very quickly as construction began. 




Initially it was challenged in court.  The companies who bought the land stated they were not made aware and the city’s lawyers put forth claims about the taxes and consideration they should have had. 




What came next was an absolute financial windfall for the town.  In agreement to drop the case, the construction team behind “Sterling Heights” agreed to not only develop all the land at no cost to the city, but agreed to upgrade and maintain the entire cities infrastructure in the coming years as the current system would likely be taxed with increased usage. 




The city couldn’t say no. At the time, this was celebrated as a brilliant political and financial move. 




---------- 




Ben put his jacket on and wanted to go over and see everything that was going on.  Claire gave him a kiss and knew that even one day away from the stress they had been under wasn’t possible given how fast everything was moving.  He was in the midst of his 3rd election and it was contentious.  While not openly, people whispered that his rush for money led to such an expansion of the town at a short pace. 




The city, as part of the deal included an additional seat on the council.  It was designated for the area underdevelopment on the other side of the highway.  While the residents in that area were very limited, the city council agreed to an appointed individual who would represent the interests of that district until they could hold a proper election. 




“Malinda...” Ben thought.  Malinda was the appointed representative that Sterling International had appointed to the city council.  “She represents a powerful company and I need her to understand that the needs of this town are just as important.” 




Ben had only seen a picture of Malinda as provided in a profile.  She had long brown hair that flowed over her blazer.  She had green eyes and a smile that for some reason, looked like she was thinking something more sinister then simply posting for a photo.  That is all Ben had seen of her.  The only other piece of information he had was she was the person this company had sent ahead to other areas of development in the past. 




Ben got in his car, a bit flustered and backed out of the driveway.  He left his neighborhood and drove  the short distance to the intersection for crossing the Bi-way. As he approached he noticed the recently installed traffic lights were functioning.  While the road was surely large, the lights appeared way out of proportion.  Higher and larger than any other intersection in town, Ben wondered why they would need to be so high.   




The light turned Green and Ben crossed the road and onto a long road that led to the other side of the city limits.  Now being much closer Ben caught himself completely distracted by how large the bulldozers and other construction equipment was.  “Why would someone need so much earth moved at once...” he thought to himself. 




He quickly came back to reality to a passing, blaring horn.  




“Sorry!” he said suddenly, quickly realizing no one was around and no other traffic was in the distance. 




As he rounded a large thicket of trees a building he wasn’t familiar with came into view.  It wasn’t as much a building but one of those construction trailers that usually proceeds an area being developed.  In the distance he could see a large board that appears to be the “future sight of...” sort of planning with beautiful buildings and trees all laid out on a map. 




Ben halted at the entrance of the driveway.  Having half studied the map on the side, he realized he wasn’t pulling into a makeshift parking lot at a construction site, but what, to him, was a grand driveway to this construction trailer.  No other cars were outside but the sign on the front said “Open.”  Ben parked his car off to the side of the long ramp and got out.  Looking up, this construction trailer quite literally was as big as his house. Easily 25 feet tall he estimated. It was humbling seeing something normally so ordinary and forgetful as a trailer, being so huge. 




As Ben made his way up the ramp he noticed the door was much larger than any regular door.  The door handle was at least eye level but before he could process what was happening it opened and out stepped a high heeled foot.  The foot was attached to a tone leg bigger that flexed with the shifting of her weight.  The leg ran up and under a short navy blue pleated skirt.  Above the skirt, a blank tank top just revealing her navel.  As firmly as the top hugged her abdomen it strained to contain her breasts both covering and supported.  Her exposed arms were tone and taught as she held close a folder containing files close to her chest.  Above that was a face familiar to Ben, but not at this scale.  He was dumbstruck. 




*click* The woman locked the large door and as she turned stopped, noticing she was not alone. 




“Uh, hi...  Can I help you with something?” she called down to a stupefied little man. 




Collecting himself, Ben responded “I am Councilman Benjamin from District 3,” pointing past her in the direction of his home “and I wanted to come see the commotion for myself with the new equipment coming in.  I must say it’s a lot to take in.” 




“Oh Ben.  Yes I remember your picture from the profiles I saw from the city’s webpage.  I’m Malinda and I guess we are going to be working together here for the time being.”  As she said that she bent at the waste, careful to hold her papers, extending a finely manicured hand to Ben. 




“Malinda!” He said taken aback.  It did not occur to him that this woman could be the same person he had seen as the new representative for the development company.  Quickly coming back to his senses, he reached his hand out... and up... to meet her polite gesture. They shake hands.  Ben grimaces for a moment making every effort to hide that it was not a comfortable hand shake. 




“Oops” Malinda said.  Releasing his hand and standing back up. “I’m sorry often forget my strength when I haven’t been around people like you in a while.” 




“...People like me?” Ben had questioned?  While confused, he wasn’t aware he was any sort of “people” to segregate from the rest of the world. 




“Beta’s” she snickered.  “It’s a term we started using as the growth hormone “X2” became available more mainstream. I’ve got to say, I find it odd there are still parts of the country who aren’t that familiar with it.” 




Ben must have had a blank stare on his face for what must have been 15 seconds.  He was hearing what she was saying, and he was clearly aware of the growth hormone treatments sweeping the country but he never paid attention to the differences it made in people. He was unaware she was stepping closer. 




Malinda moved closer to Ben, now closer than arm’s reach and careful squatted to sit on her heels.  This simple action again found Ben struggling to comprehend what he was seeing.  She moved so quick for someone so tall, and yet grace never left her. 




“Sorry, I didn’t mean to shock you, one of my main jobs with my company is to help acclimatize people of your stature to having ‘us’ around more regularly.” she said.   




“Wha... us?”  Ben finally managed to get out having just witnessed this woman kneel down next to him as if he were a child. 




“Alphas.  We call those like us Alphas.” Malinda stated, standing back up to her full height merely.  Malinda had a look of pride, as if she wasn’t just stating a name but proudly declaring an allegiance. 




As the wind blew the pleated skirt moved and brushed Ben on the nose every so gently.  Ben swatted it away quickly realizing what he had just swatted away. 




“Sorry!” they both said in unison. 




Flattening out her skirt and stepping around Ben.  He watched as she began walking over to another large temporary building that appeared to be her living area. While her pace did not appear fast, she was quickly moving away from Ben. 




“Would you like to stop by for a moment, I am happy to answer any questions about the development you may have, Councilman.” She asked over her shoulder.  She didn’t break stride but made enough effort to look back and make sure he heard her. 




“Sure” Ben half-whispered.  He had not gotten his breath back after the revelation that was Malinda, the one sent to represent the company they had arranged all of this with. 




 

Processing Time by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Ben is simply overwhelmed by the recent revelelations.

Chapter 3 – Processing Time 




Ben stopped by his car and quickly retrieved his phone.  Taking a minute, he looked in the mirror to make sure he didn’t look as pale as he felt. 




As he sat in his car regaining his composure, he opened the search browser on his phone and looked up “Sterling International.”  He doesn’t ever remember visiting their webpage or seeing who they were.  He simply recalls them from the court room. They had attended telephonically and over video chat so he had no inclination that there was anything different about them. 




He scrolled through their web page until he saw a link for “Up and coming developments!”  He scrolled through and expected to see a photo of their town.  He got to the bottom where in bold blue it said “Sterling International LLC ©. “ 




That was it.  No mention of the town or anything to state they had begun working out here.  He began to scroll up, looking to see what else they were working on, when he heard a call from the other dwelling, “Ben, were you coming?” Malinda was peeking out through a window facing the construction trailer.  




“Yes, sorry!” Ben had found his voice to say back.  He closed his phone and put his mini-investigation on hold. 




He hurried over to the dwelling.  Not quite sure why he felt the need to hustle, but having heard the simple force Malinda was able to call over to him, he did somehow didn’t want to disappoint her.  




He rounded the front of the building and noticed this was much more personal than the trailer just a few hundred yards away.  There was a flower bed on both sides of the door.  There was a large covered area on the far end with a lounge chair and some privacy screens.  He stopped a moment seeing the largest sedan he had ever witnessed.  If he hadn’t bumped into Malinda first this would have been even more shocking than the construction equipment. The makeshift patio and the oversized bench rounded out what was a nice but enormous entry to her trailer. 




Ben before approaching the door, checks to make sure his shirt wasn’t ruffled and took a moment to compose himself.  As he reached out to knock on the door, Malinda was already opening it and greeting him with a slight smile. 




“Welcome to my traveling home” she stated.  Malinda being the front runner for Sterling International, it was important she would be able to bring a suitable place to live at during her time on site. 




Been took a moment to take the place in.  It was as tall as the construction trailer but twice as long.  He noted the large appliances in the compact kitchen area.  The side he entered in on was a rough doormat for cleaning shoes as you enter.  Dirt was sprinkled around the mat likely from her time out in the construction area.  What really struck him though was the size of the chairs and desk he saw to his right.  It wasn’t an impressive desk in its looks, but rather the sheer size.  The seats for the chairs were chest high and even with the supports along the side would be a challenge to get up on, gracefully.  The desk was a solid piece of treated wood with 4 legs supporting the corners.  It left space underneath and in a compact living space was required.  This drew Ben’s attention to the boxes strewn under and around the desk.  He could see the Sterling logo on the boxes.  As Malinda had moved behind the desk during Ben’s scan of the room, she addressed him more formally. 




“Councilman, would you like to have a seat?  I can also offer you a beverage if you would like.” Malinda asked motioning to a smaller fridge behind her. 




“No thanks on the Drink, but I do have a few questions about everything going on over here.” he replied. 




As he walked around to sit in the chair Ben began to put his leg up on the support to hoist himself up. 




“Oh, how unthoughtful of me.” Malinda exclaimed.  Ben halted his attempt to get up on the chair and watched as Malinda went over to the corner and retrieved what looked like small stool.  “If you would give me just a moment” she asked, motioning for Ben to move around behind her. 




As Ben passed behind Malinda, he again felt an intoxicating amount of inadequacy.  Here is a woman he barely reaches the hemline on, getting a former basketball star, a leg up to sit in a chair. As Malinda leaned over to secure the stool Ben appreciated the way her legs flexed supporting her less orthodox position of fastening something on the chair.  He noticed the briefest hint of pink coming from under her skirt, a sharp contrast to the dark blue.  That was the tipping point. Ben suddenly realized he was feeling woozy.  Right here, in front of him, was a real live Giantess.  Her outfit was revealing, her very essence filled the room like a heavy smog.  Combining that with the sweet aroma of sun kissed skin and feminine skin care items, Ben lost his footing and fainted right in the middle of her living room. 




---------- 




“Ben! Ben!” Think fast! 




A ball came screaming at Ben, but with great reflexes he caught it and instinctively began to dribble. While he wasn’t exactly sure where he was he knew what he was doing.  He was dribbling the ball up the court, fans roaring in the stands and he heard “20 seconds left Ben, you got one shot!”   




Through a haze been could see his teammates.  While he couldn’t make out who was who the familiar team colors of their jerseys indicated they were with him. Ben began to call out a play as the offense took its positions. 




Ben could feel a rush of adrenaline as he knew this was their last chance to score.  He faked to his left and passed to a boy on the right.  He caught it and Ben proceeded to quickly dive around his defender and the ball came back with precision.  




“5........ 4.......” Ben heard a distorted and seemingly fading countdown from the crowd. 




*wumpf.... wumpf* The basketball echoed as he dribbled after the pass and began to go for the game winning layup. 




As he stretched his hand up, fully turning around to the hoop, she was there.  Malinda, in an opposing team's jersey had both hands up ready to make a stop on his last second attempt to the wind the game. Ben felt as if he was floating towards the basket when an arm, which may have been a sledgehammer, crushed him to the ground.  The crowd silenced.  Ben looked up through concussed eyes and saw the other team celebrating with Malinda. Malinda however never took her eyes off of him.  Everything else began to fade away he watched as Malinda turned and walked away. 




“What the hell was that?” Ben said sitting up groggily on the largest bed he had ever seen. 

End Notes:

Wrote these 3 chapters together.  Will be adding chapters shortly exploring the post dream sequence here.

Dreamland by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Ben is waking up from his brief unconciousness, or is he?

 

Chapter 4 – Dreamland 



Shielding his eyes from the light, Ben struggled to quickly get his bearings after what could have been an instant or an hour.  He had no idea how he gotten here. 



As his pupils adjusted and he was able to make sense of the unfamiliar shapes around, he began to observe his surroundings. 



He was sitting at the foot of an enormous bed.  For a moment, he felt like a child sitting on his parents' bed.  The drop down from the bottom was not insignificant.  On the ground he saw two large slippers.  Standard flannel lined slippers with a suede covering for the front of the foot.  To his left he saw a dresser and vanity.  Neatly organized was all the trimmings a lady might use for getting ready for a work day.  Next to that was a closet.  The door was closed but on the back of it was a blue blazer, skirt with matching heels on the floor.  On the right he saw another door slightly ajar with steam beginning to creep out of the top. 



Carefully dismounting the bed, Ben crept over to the door.  He could hear water running.  As he approached the door a shadow quickly came and went.  Ben instinctively ducked to the wall past the bathroom door.  His heart felt as if it were beating out of his chest.  



As he composed himself, he again approached the door.  Peering under the door knob, which was almost eye level to big win, he could see Malinda.  She was wrapped in a white towel that was covering her from her breasts down to her hips.  Well, mostly her hips.  As she turned to get into the shower Ben truly got a chance to appreciate how this woman all at once.  Sculpted was the best word he could bring to mind.  She looked as if a person could be built using only the premium features from humanity, this is what you would get. From behind he could see her feet and ankles together, supporting her effortlessly.  Just above were her tone calves that flexed as she began making her way into the shower.  She swept arms across her chest and in one motion removing the towel.  As her full body came into view, unencumbered by a towel, Ben appreciated, for an instant, the voyeuristic nature of seeing such a goddess. Her butt was soft and firm.  Big but shaped.  Sculpted he thought again.  She was the perfect woman. 



Ben unconsciously let out a groan.  There is only so much a man can see without physically reacting. 



*creakkkk* The sound of the Water being turned off snapped Ben out of his haze. 



“Councilman, have you come to?  I am taking a quick shower and will be out shortly.”  Malinda called out. 



Ben turned and hustled to the bed.  Two steps facing towards the bed he hears the door shut.   



“Did... she see me?  What was I doing?  This is clearly... not the dream anymore.”  Ben’s thoughts were flying by faster than he could make sense of what was going on.  Ben quickly got back up on the bed and laid back for a moment.  He needed to collect himself before she was finished in the shower. 



Slowing his breathing and getting his head on straight he needed to get focused on the task at hand.  



Ben had come here to find out what exactly was going on and how he could best prepare for the coming changes.  The giant machines, the large structures and... this giantess, were all things he was still trying to mentally process.  Before today, Ben was not aware there was anything higher on the food chain than himself. 



He laughs.  “Food chain.  What a thought.  We are all still the same people.”  As Ben was thinking this he wondered if he truly believed it, or he was trying to convince himself. 



Before long the shower stopped again.  Ben checked to make sure he was actually up on the bed this time and not dream walking around the room. 



“I’ll be out in a minute.  I wasn’t sure how long you would be out and wanted to get a shower in quickly. If you are still feeling a bit off, I have some water’s out in the fridge.” Malinda called out. 



Not wanting to be rude Ben again hopped down off the bed and went out to the fridge.   



The fridge was massive.  There was a large handle running up the side.  The fridge was above the freezer so having to reach above his eye level to secure the handle was an awkward position to be in for any leverage.  As he went to pull the fridge it wouldn’t budge.  As he went to put his second hand on it, and force it open, he saw a slight toggle on the back side of the handle.  “B” was all that was written on it.  When he pulled it, a slight whirring sound occurred and the hinges slowly opened the door. 



“I see you found the Beta handle” Malinda said, coming out in a thin cotton robe, drying her hair.  “It makes cohabitation must easier” she added. As the door slowly opened, she walked in behind Ben and reached over him while he stood there in silence.  She grabbed out two waters, handing the smaller one down to Ben.  As she walked back to the bathroom, Ben was in a trance once more. 



Another ‘encounter’ like this was about all Ben could handle.  She moves so gracefully, yet is physically dominant in so many ways.  Her sashay back to the bathroom was not one of worry about an unfamiliar guest in her house.  She treated him less like a new business associate and more like your kid brother who you work around because he’s just, around. 



At this moment Ben had to choose.  Leave or stay.  If he stays, he will need to compose himself and express a sincerity in his concerns and the information she can provide.  Or, he can leave, after fainting, without a word, leaving it up in the air until the next time they cross paths. 



Too late.  Malinda came out into the room seemingly refreshed from her shower.  



Her hair, still wet, hanging down on her shoulders and back fell onto her T-shirt.  The shirt had clearly absorbed the moisture still on her skin, providing a near perfect outline of her bra in dry cotton.  Stretched to its limits across her chest was the Sterling International logo.  The shirt clanged to her stomach and with no imagination, the slight outline of abs was showing.  Her shorts were a sort of neoprene clinging material.  Black and form fitting.  They stretched just over her butt.  Her thighs down to her ankles were exposed.  On her feet, those familiar slippers. 



“Sorry Councilman if my attire seems unprofessional, but I had not intended to host someone on the weekend, nor have them faint in my office” she said, motioning over to the cleared space where he had fainted. 



Ben realized that in all his fascination he did not thank her for taking care of him. 



“I am so sorry Malinda, I have no idea what happened to me.  How long was I out?” Ben Asked. 



“About an hour.  I moved you to my bed because it seemed like you were having a terrible dream.” Malinda replied.  “It can be quite shocking to take in an Alpha for the first time” she added. 



“I don’t know what I was expecting when I came over here.  But it wasn’t meeting a... a...” Ben’s brain instantly locked up wondering what he can say out loud about a woman twice his height at least, without being offensive.  



“Big Gal?” Malinda chimed in. 



“...Yes.” Ben admitted. 



“Well Councilor I know you had hoped to discuss some of our plans, but the free time I had is now gone and I would like to get in my evening exercise.”  Malinda said as she made her way to the door. 



Immediately Ben came to his senses that he had been here for over an hour and his wife had no idea where he’s been.  He looked at his phone and noted a missed call from just a few minutes ago. 



“Yes, again I apologize.  I will get going.  Sorry to have taken up so much of your time.”  Ben followed her out to the door. 



Malinda made her way over to the covered area set up in her yard.  She began stretching for her workout. 



Ben hurried to his car.  He fumbled for his keys while simultaneously began calling his wife back. 



Getting to his car the call began to ring over and he started up the car.  “This is Claire, I can’t get to the phone righ....” Ben hung up, knowing he would be home soon.   He shifted into gear and made his way down the parking lot out to the main road. 



Taking a deep breath, and looking to his right and then left, he centered himself to comfortably drive home.  Just as the car was lurching forward, there was a loud bang on the roof. 



“Lets meet up sometime early this week Councilman to talk about your questions.  Don’t be a stranger!” Malinda said, not waiting for a reply and popping her earphone back in her ear.  She began running down the road away from Ben’s residence. 



As he watched her running everything else ceased to exist in the moment.  This woman... no, this goddess is just out for a jog.  He didn’t want to admit it but he thought he could feel her steps as she ran.  He dismissed it, of course, that’s crazy. She’s not that big... 



Ben slowly pulled out of the parking lot.  Pulling on to the street, the auto-pilot that comes with years of operating a car took over.  Ben’s entire world changed in the last hour and finding his equilibrium with it all, was going to take some time.  



As Ben drove on, he had one question he really didn’t want the answer to. “Did she see me looking in on her shower?” 

 

Campaign Season by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Ben is ready to start the first day of his campaign.  He begins to feel confident until the recent realities are brought back into focus.

 

Chapter 5 – Campaign Season 



Ben pulled up to his house.  He got out of the car, locked it.  Walked into his home, sat down on the couch and stared out the rear windows.  The light outside indicated it was nearing lunchtime perhaps?  Ben wasn’t entirely sure. 



Shock is a very real thing. You have certain expectations in this world.  Summer will be hot; winter will be cold.  But what about a heat wave in the midst of a cold winter? Is it not hotter than expected?  Your body naturally adapts to your surroundings to make life easier, anything out of the ordinary has to be dealt with. 



Adjustments are often quick, and you often won't even notice it happening.  You only tend to notice it when something is hugely out of scope. 



Meeting Malinda without any prior knowledge hit Ben like an Avalanche cascading a mountain right onto his beach blanket during a 105-degree day.   



Ben couldn’t really find words or hear sounds for the moment.  His body and mind made sure he got home safe, but now was the time to truly understand what just happened. In his daze he played back the time he spent in Malinda’s home. 



Approaching the construction trailer, her exiting the building, entering her home, rebooting after spending the briefest moment in her Prescence.  He remembers waking up and seeing her, preparing for the shower. 



He held on that thought.  The surreal vision of her, nude, standing the steam.  It felt like a dream. Or a nightmare.  He was still trying to decide.  



The ringing in Ben’s ears was finally dropping to a less deafening volume. 



*BENNNNNNN* 



Ben snapped out of his stupor, looking up at his wife standing over him. 



Claire leaned down and felt Ben’s forehead.  He was slumped in the couch, with the color pulled from his face. “Are you ok honey?  You looked completely out of it there.  I did not even hear you come in” she added, offering him a pillow to get comfortable. 



Ben shook his head, rattling the last few pieces of his fragmented brain back into place. “Yeah... I’m fine, just the heat got to me.  Yes... The heat.”  Ben was lying to himself.  Claire knew this as well, but was more concerned for his physical deterioration, than anything else. 



Claire walked over to the sink to get Ben a glass of water.  “Look, you have a big week ahead of you, let's just relax at home, get some rest and start off the week with a good night's sleep.” 



The night went on casually as they enjoyed each other’s company.  Ben found comfort being with Claire more than anything in the world.  Having someone so supportive like Claire will be what carries him through his next challenge. 



--------- 



The Next Day 



Ben was back on the Campaign trail!  It was time to start walking the district, speaking with Locals and assuring them that he will not let their town change too fast and only for the benefit of its residents. 



Ben has an uphill battle ahead of him and he knows that.  Claire works out of town, so she is often gone in the morning and has later nights getting home.  Ben kissed her good bye before getting out of bed himself. 



When he sat up, he looked up to see a suit handpicked by his beautiful wife.  A charcoal jacket, a flag pin on the breast.  The contrast with the white shirt and red tie was a sharp, classic look.  His slacks were firmly pressed and the shoes were recently buffed.  On his nightstand was a note that simply said “You love this town; Go show them just how much. - C.” 



Ben folded the note up and put it into the jacket pocket. There was a sense of confidence he sprang out of bed with.  Ben began getting ready.  He was feeling great.  He let everything else fade away lost in the vacuum that was time with his wife.  It wasn’t until he got in the shower that he remembered Malinda.  Being removed enough from that situation today, he was ready to take this new development head on.  How?  He had no idea yet. 



Ben wanted an early start.  A spot breakfast and quick collection of his briefcase and phone, Ben headed into the center of town where he looked to park near downtown and begin talking with residents. 



Downtown was a small jump back in time.  Classic large windowed store fronts lined one-way streets.  Being in the Midwest, this town was preplanned and followed a simple grid. East to West roads alternated their direction North and South, and vice versa. Street names started with A and proceeded alphabetically on the North and South routs.  Numbers for the East and West. After just a few days being in town, you would feel comfortable getting anywhere. 



As Ben parked his car, he reached into his briefcase to get his pamphlets out, outlining his plans for future developments while highlighting his long history with the town.  Noting the streets are particularly sparse, Ben used this time to get out and enjoy a quick walk over to the coffee shop.   



Inside, a line of at least 8 were queued up to have their orders taken.  Ben pulled out his phone to quickly make sure his wife got to work ok.  She texted him each morning when she got in.  A long commute that early wasn’t necessarily dangerous, but the routine but them both at ease.  After seeing her Safe and Honey emojis he locked his phone and slid it into his pocket. 



Looking up, a few glances snapped away.  Ben had the sudden realization this was his first time in public campaigning.  The town knew it, they had made their opinions about it known.  Ben half smiled and as he got through the line heard whispers.  Nothing he could quote, but the tone enough let him know exactly how they felt.  Ben ordered a black coffee to go.  He didn’t particularly like black coffee but he wanted something quick, and he wanted out of the shop immediately. 



He made every effort not to push or offend anyone in his haste to leave.  As the door opened, he caught it with his food, giving a small smile to the couple walking in.  While they didn’t offer any inclination on how they felt towards him, his internal monologue took over, and it only made an exit more urgent. 



Looking back into the coffee shop he felt as if entire conversations had sprung up now that he was out of earshot. Walking out of the coffee shop distracted however came with a graver consequence. 



*Bam* 



Ben walked directly into a high heeled leg running up to a skirt.  Ben’s coffee went on the ground behind him and he fell, directly on his rear. 



Looking up, from a seated position into the morning sun, there she was. 



“Oh, sorry... Ben?” Malinda apologized, realizing who had run into her. 



Ben quickly got back to his feet. “Hello Malinda.” Ben said, mock dusting himself off. “What brings you into town this morning?” He noted she was dressed professionally.  Her heels matched her skirt.  She had a white collared shirt, covered with thing cotton sweater.  This however did little to hid her prodigious assets and voluptuous curves. 



“My office called last night and said the city council campaign starts this week.  We wanted to come out and show support for you.  You are one of the key reasons we were able to invest and start building here after all.” Malinda said, fingering through her clutch, fishing out a business card. 



It was larger than Ben’s cellphone.  Not wanting to gawk, he quickly stuffed it into the same pocket as the note from his wife.  Feeling the note as he glided the card into place, he instantly felt a dash of calm. 



Ben flashed back to his time fighting for the deal in the first place.  The town’s infrastructure is dated.  Buildings often needing repairs, and while the rustic look was great for the residents currently living in it, what about the future?  What about the long-term survivability of the town?  In that instant, Ben felt vindicated in his decisions. 



“Thank you, Malinda.” Ben beamed up to her. 



Malinda noted the first bit of confidence from him she had seen. 



“Thank you for reminding me exactly why I was supportive of Sterling International’s investment in this town.” Ben broadened his chest a bit and proclaimed “I love this town.  Your company clearly has the means to support a place near and dear to me and I believe with our partnership this town will thrive for generations to come!”  



Ben had just come up with his platform and took a stab at his stump speech.  Malinda was even inspired. 



She kneeled down, opened her arms and signaled for an embrace.  Ben leaned in, still coming down from the high of his ‘speech.’ 



Ben could feel, with full and immediate awareness, a pair of breasts that were considerably larger than his head and weighed three times as much being pressed directly into his chest and face.  Ben quickly came back to the reality of the hug.  He didn’t pull away. It was warm and her essence brought a spell over him.  Her hand covering much of his back she leaned in, whispering “We are going to great things together Councilman.” 



As she held him in her embrace, she looked up at the coffee shop.  At least a dozen frozen people, were pressed against the large windows taking in what they just saw. A giantess had come town to... work?  Nobody had even spoke.  The milk steamer in the back was overflowing, the oven buzzer must have been going off for minutes no doubt ruining whatever breakfast treats were cooking. The only person unfazed was a small boy locked in on his video game. With a devilish smile she eyed them all. 



Malinda stood up.  Anyone not immediately pressed up on the glass lost sight of her face. 



“Would you like to join me as I canvas the town, Malinda?” Ben asked. 



“I would love to councilman.” she replied, motioning for him to lead the way. 



“Malinda, can I ask you a question?” he inquired. 



“13 feet.” She quickly responded. 



“13 feet” Ben shot back? 



“Well, 13’6” in these heels.  But these aren’t my tall ones.”  Malinda pointed at her feet. “I can tell when Beta’s are getting more comfortable being around me.  That’s always the first question.” she smirked. 



“Wow...” Ben trailed off into thought.  Being in her proximity brought a feeling of inadequacy that you simply cannot ignore.  Here is this perfectly professional business woman, however luscious and brazenly sexual she may be, carrying about her job assigned to her by her boss, so casually.  The only difference being that in an instant, she could physically dominate or even harm anyone in this town.  The cars parked along the street looked comically small.  Cars are designed for people, not the other way around.  It sent a shudder down Ben’s back as he walked on.  “I hope I am making the right decision” he thought to himself, as they rounded the corner and headed down Main Street. 



Carefully filing out, the occupants of the coffee shop slowly crept around the corner.  There watched the councilman who had sold off a part of their town.  Sold it off to a company supporting him with a literal giantess.  



The sheer juxtaposition of a full-grown man coming up to her thigh was jaw dropping.  The end of her skirt bouncing as she walked, just below his eye line.  Her heels audibly clacking down the sidewalk.  His footsteps weren’t even heard. 



As they got far enough out of earshot the entire group let out a simultaneous gasp.  



The town as they knew it was on a fast track to somewhere new.  What that was, remained to be seen. 

 

City Hall by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Ben takes Malinda to City hall to help set her up with an office space.  The town reacts.

 

Chapter 6 – City Hall 



With renewed vigor, Ben made his way to City Hall.  While he was running for City Council, he still had duties to fulfill for the end of his term.  Walking along side Malinda he felt invincible.  This colossal woman in both stature and financial backing, was on his side.  He felt incredibly confident in backing their addition to the city. 



The city was designed so that City Hall would be in the very center of town.  While the entire city was a grid, City Hall sat in the middle of a large, landscaped park.  No roads led directly to it.  Driving required using one of the many parking spaces along the circular road encompassing the building and subsequent greenery. 



The park was used as a sort of common ground for all sorts of events.  It had lightly scattered trees, but mainly was a grand open area for seasonal festivals, craft shows and even at times traveling bands or carnivals. The town, at its very roots, was established to encourage togetherness and this land helped fortify that principle by bringing everyone together. 



Ben and Malinda were walking down the street, approaching the intersection with the large roundabout. 



“Have you been to City Hall yet Malinda?” Ben Asked. 



“I haven’t had the opportunity yet.  I am still getting settled into the area.” She responded, deftly avoiding the regular miscellany of a small-town street.  Malinda has experienced numerous small towns in her work, and her size was an obstacle she adjusted to long ago. She never showed a feeling of hesitation as she traversed the town. 



As the signal ahead indicated it was ok to cross, Ben made an effort to hurry to the end of the street and get across.  Malinda maintained her pace, having no lag time behind Ben. 



Ben in his exuberance did not consider the fallout of Malinda coming into town directly behind him would have.   



As she crossed the intersection, the lone driver of a small sedan, stopped at the traffic light, leaned as far forward as he could.  From his point of view and the glare of his windshield he could see up the titanic leg of a giantess dressed in business professional.  She crossed the street in just a few strides and as she passed the car, the driver continued to gawk.   



Ben’s realization that someone like her could exist was not uncommon.  How it was processed and subsequent reactions, were. 



Removed from paralysis, the driver immediately slammed his foot on the gas.  He took off at speeds not safe on a highway, let alone the confined streets of downtown.  Ben, having hurried ahead stopped in his tracks when he heard the driver take off. 



He turned around ready to say something about slowing down and how it wasn’t safe.  He didn’t finish that thought. 



Having gotten ahead of her, he quickly got his first point of view with the city in an open view.  Malinda, casually walking towards him, one foot in front of the other, so rhythmically was so... dominant.  Her gait was seductive.  It brought with it a symphony of movement. Her breasts swayed as pendulums would on a large antique clock.  Her leg muscles would tense, just enough, to show the sheer size of the body they effortlessly supported.  Her mahogany hair would slightly swish side to side along her shoulders.  All, on the backdrop of the dwindling city behind her. 



But the city was not dwindling.  She was approaching Ben. 



“Is there something wrong Councilman?” Malinda asked. 



“...No.  And please, call me Ben, we are colleagues after all.” Ben responded. Sweat at sprung up on his brow suddenly and he reached for a handkerchief he had tucked inside his jacket for quick touch ups. 



“So this is City Hall?” Malinda asked. 



“It is.  Over here is the main path up to the entrance.” Ben stated. 



The walkway they approached was the primary path to the front of the building.  The building was a touch dated compared to the rest of the town style wise but well maintained.  It was a simple building with a wide staircase narrowing to the entrance. There are windows on each side clearly showing offices with desk and filing cabinets in clear view.  There was a path that circled around the building, much like the street did around the park. 



“We should head in and get you a work space set up.  You are entitled to an office per the agreement and we will need to find a suitable space.” Ben stated, heading up the stairs. 



Malinda approached the entrance, finding a pair of doors divided by a large metal bar.  Customary for any municipal building, rarely given the attention by someone of a normal stature. 



A perfect gentleman, Ben opened and held the door for Malinda before realizing it was going to require some adjusting. 



Malinda immediately sized up the door.  She gripped the top of the door frame from underneath, and began to guide her head inside.  Stooping down, she was able to twist her torso so that her breasts would not catch on the door. As soon as her chest was through she easily moved through until her rear end required a slight adjustment to avoid scuffing on the metal divider.  Malinda’s legs followed through and she stood up inside, adjusting her outfit as needed. 



The sight of Malinda working her way into the building was not lost on Ben.  He appreciated the ease she adjusted to buildings not designed for her.  He silently wondered how her, and others like her, planned to assimilate to a town like theirs.   



As been followed her in, the few milling about the building had stopped in there tracks.  Each seeing Malinda for the first time, they were brought out of their trance as Ben called out. 



Ben announced, “Please welcome Malinda.  She is the representative from Sterling international.  She will be here to advocate for the company while the development is underway.  Please treat her as you would any other councilman.” 



No one responded.  Malinda, unfazed greeted everyone. “Thanks all for your support in this time as I get setup.” 



The people collectively came out of their shock, resumed what they were doing.  Anyone without immediate business however, made their way to the exits. 



Ben quickly moved up ahead of Malinda and found the head of the facilities staff. 



“Hello Darryl, Malinda here is going to need an office.  What can we offer her here in the form of a work space?” 



A loaded question for sure, Darryl thought about it for a moment. 



“I believe we have a common room in the back that is unoccupied.  Let’s head there and see if it will be suitable.” Daryl responded, pulling out a heavy key Ring. 



As they walked the hall together, the deafening sound of Malinda’s heals made conversation nearly impossible.  With few in the halls and not much other sound, the clapping sound of her foot hitting the floor echoed throughout the building. 



“Here we are.” Ben noted, unlocking the door.   



The door opened to a non-descript conference room.  There was a table in the middle with chairs surrounding it.  It was a corner room so there was natural light from the large windows overlooking the park outside.   



Darryl and Ben walked in.  The ceilings being only 8 feet tall, both of them turned around acknowledging this conundrum. 



Malinda, in her grace, got down to her knees and moved through the door way.  The slight shake move her assets through the egress hypnotized both of the men.  Seeing her make her way through the office door was quite a sight.  As she got through, she moved her legs around so she could sit on her calves, giving the appearance that she was comfortable. 



Ben started to ask, “Darryl, is this the only room we have, clearly...” 



“This will do.” Malinda promptly cut him off.  She sat there next to the door.  Without saying it, Darryl knew this was his time to take off.  He popped the key off the ring and handed it to Malinda.  She smiled, took it, then eyed Ben. 



Ben, suddenly feeling tension in the room, began to make his way for the door.  Malinda planted her hand on it, closing it and halting his stride. 



“I figured I would give you some time to settle in.  We have a team that can come arrange the office the way that you like.” Ben stated, trying to act as if the atmosphere had not drastically changed. 



Malinda did not answer.  She locked her gaze on to Ben. 



Ben made another motion for the door.  



“Where do you think you’re going?” Malinda cooed.  She was now advancing towards Ben on all fours. “Why would you want to head out of here, knowing all of this is in here?” She reached up and began cupping her breast.  In a motion, she removed her sweater revealing a thin buttoned-down shirt. As if coordinated, the two buttons on her shirt broke open providing a generous view into her cleavage. 



Ben was frozen.  Malinda did not halt. 



She moved in front of Ben.  Her legs now splayed out to the left, the opening of her skirt riding higher up her thighs.  Her shirt opened up showing a black lace bra. Her breasts slightly flushed as the heat coming off of her was warming the room quickly. Even in this position she was taller than Ben.  They were eye to eye, but her head was larger and was still cramped by the ceiling.  Malinda had the look of a sheer predator, not hampered by the guise of “cooperation.” 



“...Malinda, what is going on?” he scrambled to put words together. 



She leaned in closer, letting her warm breath wash over his face. “Ben, I know you want this.” She moved her hand down through her cleavage, motioning to her chest.  “I saw how you looked at me in my home... in the shower. You want me.” 



“I... I...” Ben was locking up, attempting to make sense of the rapid change in circumstance. 



Malinda moved her hands over to Ben’s slacks.  With a mighty palm, she placed it on his thigh, wrapping her fingers around and pulled him in closer.  Ben, unable to resist was pulled, face first, into the largest and warmest kiss he had ever experienced.  Her lips enveloped his mouth and pressed firmly into his nose and chin.  Instinctively, he kissed back.   



Malinda does not ask for something from a Beta. She will take it and they will give it to her, willingly.  



Ben felt himself being pressed backwards to the ground.  Malinda was moved in over him, gripping and tearing his belt off in a quick motion.  Ben’s pants were torn to his ankles in a flash and Malinda, still locked in their embrace, slowly rose to mount him. 



The sheer dominance of Malinda, in itself, brought Ben to an out of body experience.  As if he was sitting on the table on the other side of the room admiring such a sultry display. 



Slowly but strongly, Malinda pulled her cotton panties to the side, finding Ben more than willing to meet her.  For a Beta, Ben was endowed enough to surprise her.  A smile over her face now, she began to gyrate.  Up and down, building enormous pressure on Ben’s hips.  He did not care.  His first voluntary response was to reach his hands up on to her thighs, supporting himself against her rhythmic grinding, Ben experienced a stimulation so intense his eyes saw dots.  He had never been so singularly focused on something in his life. 



Riding Ben, Malinda’s breasts heaved up and down.  In a flash she unclasped her bra letting them free.  Ben, taken in by their enormity could feel himself coming close. 



Malinda leaned in, still moving her hips against his member, pressing her chest into his face.  The pace quickened.  As he quickly approached climax he was also finding himself short on air.  Sweating fully now Ben dug his fingers into Malinda’s thigh as deeply as he could and came to the absolute limit his body would allow.  



The last thing he remembers seeing is her hair, framing her face.  Looking down at him, she had a finger on her lip, clearly looking pleased herself.  Ben passed out there on the floor, underneath the massive woman who, on a whim, dominated him physically and mentally. 



His last thought before passing out was not about the events that just transpired, but of utter guilt.  “Claire...”  



 

 

Submission by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Ben is seeking an explanation to why he was unable to prevent anything that just happened.

Chapter 7 – Submission 




Ben felt everything he cared about completely violated in mere moments.  He was this loving husband, proud civil servant and genuinely wanted to do the right thing.  He believed he was a good person and was lost in the question of “Why did this just happen and why didn’t I stop myself?” 




Humans are the top of the food chain.  They have been for a long time. We have hunted all sorts of beasts; we collaborate, we plan for the future.  We set contingencies for possible outcomes.  We believe we are prepared to weather the worst of our known universe.   




This ‘safety’ of knowing we have it under control has led to the arts, technological advances and the entertainment industry.  We do not simply survive.  Couples are not brought together purely to procreate but to live together in a way not prevalent in any other species.  We enjoy most of our life with friends and family, seeking any sort of thrill or activity that suits our wants, our desires. That is rarely challenged because we have no predator. 




The long-held notion that we do not constantly need to be looking out for a hawk or a bear possibly ruining our day, has caused us to become complacent.  Without constant worry, our senses have dulled and we have been led to believe everything will easily carry on as it always has. 




Malinda was the gigantic, sultry sign that something is different.  That uneasy feeling you get when you think someone is watching you is a snippet of the dormant survival instinct that resides within each of us.  It is your brain acknowledging a possible threat, perceived or real, that fires off initially to prompt your investigation into a danger.  Often you will look out a window or over your shoulder and the feeling will subside. It just was an odd feeling. 




Take that same feeling, but instead of an unlikely spy out your window, it was an in the flesh, monolith of woman who decided on a whim, to make you her prey.  It didn’t help Ben that she was on all fours speaking more with her body than her words.  It was primal. She was the lioness and he, the very cornered gazelle. 




Ben sat up.  He was in almost complete darkness.  He was in shallow water which reflected the moon light.  Looking up however, there was no moon.  He saw no stars, no indication to where he was. 




Then, he turned and he saw her.  Claire.  She was facing away, a suitcase in her hand.  “I know.” she said, never making eye contact. 




“Claire, I’m sorry! I don’t know what happened! I need a chance to explain!” He was shouting.  Anything he could say to explain why in the world he would ever take another woman. 




Claire did not respond.  She began walking, further from Ben. 




Try as he could, Ben was unable to follow.  The water began pulling back as if the tide was pulling him out to sea.  He struggled against the flow but found himself only able to flail in place as Claire faded from sight. 




Ben was crushed.  He had violated the vow he made to his one true love.  He just could not comprehend why he would unwillingly break something so important. Why he would let something like that go in an instant. 




Before long, Ben realized the water he was standing in was beginning to recede behind him.  Thinking nothing of it at first, deep in thought, it wasn’t until a great shock snapped him out of his reflection on recent events. 




Turning around, Malinda appeared as Claire did.  She was facing him, breathing heavily with a sole focus.  She did not appear as the curvaceous professional he had recently come to know but a being of pure superiority.  She was clear about her intentions by her locked-on glare.  Ben couldn’t gauge her distance but as she started to approach Ben saw where the water had gone. 




Building in front of her was a wave.  Like the tide regularly does it will crash onto the shore, recede back to fill the next cresting wave. This wave began to grow faster and taller.  What shocked him more was no matter how big the wave was getting; it never broke Malinda’s line of sight. 




She was locked in; she knew what she wanted and he was playing the part of prey. 




A gazelle understands its place because it is constantly reminded there is something that can and will hunt it.  A gazelle will meet a partner, mate and travel as a group to provide the semblance of protection.  That artificial safety your brain accepts because, for the moment, nothing is hunting you. Humans on the other hand, have a lot of catching up when it comes to the game of immediate threats to survival. 




Ben watched as the wave got so high, he craned his neck.  Above it was Malinda, gargantuan at this point.  She never said a word. 




The wave crashed down on him, Ben finally squeaking at the last moment accepting the inevitable tide of Malinda’s desire. 




---------------- 




It was evening time now.  Ben woke slowly in a dark room.  The room smelled of... her.  Ben looked at his phone to three missed calls.  It was Claire.  Up popped a voicemail as well. 




“Hey Ben.  I guess you are busy with work.  I know its stressful, and I know how much it means to you.  I don’t want to add to your stress but my company is sending me cross country to work onsite for a few weeks.  I got the notice only today.  I had hoped to see you but given how busy we both are, I had to get the first flight I could.  I’ll call when I get to the hotel.  Love you!” Claire ended. 




Ben was crushed.  He had a burning desire to confess everything to her immediately.  But that wasn’t for her sake.  It was the guilt viciously eating him. Ben locked his phone knowing he was going to have to sit on this until she got home. He could not imagine what he would say. 




Ben was a wreck.  Disheveled does not even begin to explain the condition of his pants and shirt.  Ben quickly secured his clothing.  As he put on his jacket, he felt the business card Malinda had given him. It sent a shock to his spine.  Ben wanted to get somewhere that felt safe. Ben wanted to be home. 




Under the cover of relative darkness, Ben hurried back to his car in the quickest way he could.  Not in a full out sprint but hustling and panting.  He returned to his car, discarded the parking ticket and hopped in.  He ached to be in the shelter of his house. 




Ben tore through the streets, getting a few gestures from pedestrians.  He ignored them.  He pulled into his neighborhood and the relief of being moments from home was finally starting to ease his stress. As he pulled into the driveway, he let out a sigh. 




He sat for a moment. He breathed, heavily.  He felt as if he was running from something that wasn’t even there. Ben let out one heavy exhale and exited the car. 




As he turned to close his door, he saw massive construction machines moving in.  Much like the ones he saw earlier but they were in motion. A slight rumble in the earth as these machines made their way into the big lot.   




Whatever relief he felt vanished, reminded of the coming changes, and quickly ran to his door, fumbling with the keys and broke through the entrance in a flurry.  He closed the door, locked it, locked the deadbolt and fell to a seated position.  He was cowering.  His body was taken over by fear.  A fear that the end was near.  




As Ben began to calm himself, and the shaking left his legs he found the courage to stand.  He walked into his kitchen and got a glass of water.  He gulped it down, got a refill and sat on the couch. 




“What the hell am I going to do?  What is she going to do to the town?” his mind raced. “To... me?” Ben shuddered.  The sheer exhaustion of the day caught up to him quickly. With a quick check of his phone seeing Claire was safely at her destination, he felt himself comfortable enough to doze off to sleep. 




No sooner than his eyes closed however; a knock came at the door.  Ben spilled the water he had sat on the table.  Tamping the water spot down with a throw blanket on the couch, another knock came.  This one was much firmer than before. Half dazed still coming to from the haze of near sleep, Ben hollered “Just a minute please!” 




He got to his feet, slightly frustrated. “Who the hell is coming to my door at this hour?”  Ben approached the door and swung it open in frustration.  Nobody was there.  Now, even more annoyed Ben said to no one “It’s been an awful day! I don’t need some pranks from some kids. Leave me alone!” 




As he went to close the door, she rounded the corner.  Malinda, dressed in black... everything.  Stiletto heels, a short black dress secured by a thin belt at the waist.  The silver clasp shined in the moon light. The belt showed off the tremendous curves of her hips.  Above, a neckline so low, it was more of a part in the dress.  Plunging well below her busty cleavage, the clinging nature of the fabric molded a two-tone of flesh and black satin that framed the voluptuous form of her torso.  Above all was a face, focused on what it wanted, with all intentions of taking exactly that. 




Ben sunk. He hadn’t fully recovered and here came a giantess dressed from a fantasy.  The moon... the look, Ben had a sudden realization.  This is a dream.  I had just sat on the couch, I must have dozed off. With renewed confidence, Ben wanted to seek answers from his psyche, hoping to understand. 




Ben stood his ground as she approached the threshold of his home. 




“I know this is a dream, but I have to ask, why are you doing this?” he shouted up at her. He desperately wanted to know why all of this was directed at him, of all people, so quickly. 




“Alphas do not ask Betas for what they want.  They simply take it. I wanted you.” she firmly responded. 




“I have a wife, a beautiful one whom I love so very much. Does that mean nothing to you?” he shot back. 




“It clearly means something to you and your little life here.” she replied, stepping in closer and kneeling under the short roof above their front entrance way. Clearly having the intended effect showing the difference in their size.  She was not of his world, and she physically asserted that with her proximity. 




Less than a few feet of air now separating Ben and this Alpha bombshell.  Her breasts closing the distance as she moved to address him eye to eye. 




“I don’t care about your needs, Ben. I fulfil my own.” her voice sultrier than before.  With that, she placed her large manicured hand directly on his chest and pushed him back into his house.   




Little effort on her part, but a big impact on Ben.  He laid prone, on his back, watching as she effortlessly crawled through his front door.  She didn’t make an effort to stand. She simply crawled over to and then on top of him. 




He could feel her.  Not physically yet, but the utter saturation of her essence consuming his.  He was in the presence of a greater being.  Something he could not plan for, nor escape.  His only means to survival, submission. 




As she got into position, with a slight snap of her fingers, the top of her dress fell and her breasts crashed into Ben.  The impact confirmed something to Ben he was not fully appreciating yet. 




“This is no dream, Ben.” She whispered, and she enveloped his lips with hers. She began to ride him once more as she did at City Hall.  Ben, entirely at her disposal caved, immediately.  The guilt and shame from before replaced by reciprocation and instinct.  On a purely primal level, nobody could withstand such a dominant, sexual figure.  He grabbed what he could of her torso and lost himself in her flood of sexual prowess. 




Malinda reached back with her foot, carefully closing the door.  While everything was in place, there was no need to expose the coming storm to the neighbors.  Soon this whole town would feel what Ben was feeling.  Tonight however, was for her. 

End Notes:

Chapters have been completed quickly.  While I likely wont continue this pace as I get motivation for the next chapter I quickly look to capture it.

Mergers and Acquisitions by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Part 1 of 2.  Claire is starting her day and getting ready for a day at work.  

 

Chapter 8 Part 1 – Mergers and Acquisitions 



Claire always woke up ready to start the day.  Since before she can remember, getting up and out of bed was never a challenge.  It was almost as if she woke up knowing what she wanted to get accomplished before her eyes even opened. 



She made a point of keeping a notepad next to her bed as she often recorded ideas that came to her.  Often the minutiae of the morning routine would bring about chances to forget something brilliant.  She never let it go to waste. 



This morning though, she woke with a different thought.  Ben’s first day of the campaign had started.  She sat up in bed, happy to see her note was not missed.  Nothing but a hanger was left on the door.  She had done what she could to show Ben she thought of him, but as they both agreed, they wouldn’t make a big deal out of it.  She still felt slightly guilty sleeping in before he left. 



Claire was one of a kind.  Her intellect and ability to process information was unmatched and she regularly found solutions when others struggled.  The firm she worked for knew she was wasting her talents with them.  Regularly finding ways to incentivize her to not look anywhere else, within just a few years she was managing accounts alongside the owner, who regularly deferred to her when the stakes were high. The owner even considered how contingent the business was on her remaining with the company and even confided it to her, offering anything she wanted.  She was happy where she was.  She accepted a minority stake in the business and it put the company at ease knowing she was invested in their future success. 



Claire had no interest in leaving.  She did not settle for this job.  She chose to have a life with Ben.  In high school and college, she thought she had it all figured out.  She was going to change the world one day, and nothing was going to get in her way. Her resolve was shattered the moment this limping boy from her high school came into math class. She initially refused to accept it, but every moment with Ben was another step away from the life she had envisioned.  She willingly took every step.  Love has an amazing way to tell your brain to sit down, shut up and enjoy the comfort that comes with being with your match.   



This did not stop Claire from pursuing her education to the fullest.  Graduating early, Claire worked quickly through a master’s program, all while staying local to Ben. 



The shower turned on.  Claire discarded her sleepwear to their shared hamper. 



If you could take Claire’s brilliance and represent it with a physical appearance, it would be Claire.  Her physical presence often overshadowed her brains at first blush.  No one expects the total package.  



Her long blonde hair fell to her back.  Pulling her hair forward to her chest, she combed through it with her fingers preparing to wash.  Her breasts were full and heavy.  No matter the support she tried to hide them behind, Claire’s top heaviness was evident no matter the outfit.  She never tried to flaunt them, but the outfits she chose often offered a tantalizing view of her cleavage.  Her hips rounded in a way that balanced her out into the epitome of dream woman.   



Silently appreciating herself for a moment, she got in the shower to begin getting ready for her day. 



Living in a small town, commuting was simply speed multiplied by distance.  It wasn’t an overly long drive and it afforded Claire a chance to mentally prepare for her day.  



As she pulled up to the firm, she noticed there was a lot more activity than usual.  Having checked her phone, she had multiple missed calls from the owner. Sitting in the parking lot, she began listening to the voicemail. 



“Claire, it’s Morty. I need you to come ready to travel today.  We have an opportunity of a lifetime.  Come find me as soon as you get in.” It was all the voicemail provided. 



Planning ahead was often what gave Claire the edge in the morning to hit the ground running. Not often was she caught off guard. 



Heading into the building there was clearly a buzz.  She made her way to Morty’s office.  As she was peaking in, she heard a voice from down the hall. 



“Claire, perfect.  Come down to conference room A.” Morty shouted. 



He was clearly excited.  As she approached, he was waving his hand as if she couldn’t get there fast enough. Claire entered the room to find a computer screen projecting the fact of woman she never met. 



“Hello Claire.  We have heard marvelous things about you from your partner here.” the woman stated. 



She had raven hair on a smooth olive complexion.  She was in her forties by Claire’s estimate.  Claire always sized up people she didn’t know.  Not competitively, but instinctively.  She was always processing her surroundings. 



Suddenly the face disappeared and come complex schematics came up. Every few seconds a different sheet would come outlining the plans for some sort of structure.  Claire quietly watched as she sat down. 



As soon as the pages flashed by, the lady’s face appeared. 



“Well?” The lady asked bluntly. 



Morty had a half stunned look on his face.  He wasn’t exactly sure what he had just seen. 



“Where did you get those?” Claire demanded. Immediately she recognized what was in front of her.  It was a reactor capable of creating energy far greater than that of the current ones employed nationwide. It was her master’s thesis and at the time was theoretical as the materials required to produce it were not a priority and insanely expensive.  



“Wonderful.” It was all the lady said as she jotted down a note.  “Claire.  I want you on our plane immediately.  I have left the details with your partner here.  Welcome to Sterling International.”  The black-haired woman disappeared from the screen and the Sterling International logo was left as a place holder. 



“What is this all about Morty, why do they have my plans?” Claire questioned, completely out of the loop. 



“I got a call this weekend about our company.  While I tried to explain about our business, they kept asking about you.  I began to worry they were trying to poach you when they made an offer we simply could not refuse.  As of today, we can officially be part of their conglomerate.” he responded.  Morty was clearly excited about the prospect of never worrying about keeping the business afloat. 



“Morty, you should have called me.  I am a partner and should have a say.  Why does she need me on a plane, why is it so urgent?” She questioned. 



“Claire, I know you should have been consulted.” Morty started. “You also know this firm is nothing without you.  The deal still requires your approval but I think you should go hear what they have to say first.  This could be life changing for you. Heck, for all of us.” Morty knew how lucky he was to have Claire working with him. 



Knowing they had just purchased the land next to their house, Claire had hope this wouldn’t mean any sort of relocation for her.  That combined with the curiosity she had about her plans being brought up, she agreed to go. 



“I’ll just need to head home to pack...” she started. 



“No need.  They provided a generous stipend for clothes and food.  They said they couldn’t wait to get you on the flight.” Morty handed over a folder with “Welcome” written under the S.I. logo of Sterling. 



Claire quickly flipped through the folder and realized the last page had the contract ready for signature. A yellow “Sign here” sticker pointed to her name with Mortimer’s name already penned in. 



Claire having not even settled into her office, stowed the folder into her briefcase and headed back out to her car.  As she exited the building there was a black SUV waiting for her.  The driver simply held a sign saying “Welcome Claire.” 



With no exchange, the driver opened the door and ushered her into the car.  Claire moved to the middle seat, and was accosted by a bright flash from the TV across from her.  The raven hair woman appeared. 



“Hello Claire.  I look forward to meeting you in person.  We purchased the firm not because of financials or prospects of future business.  We wanted you.” she said matter-of-factly. 



Claire was not often stunned.  She hadn’t considered that her work had that much of a reputation. She began to move her lips when the lady cut in. 



“Our driver will take you to the airport.  You will be flown to our west coast site where you will meet with some of our brightest minds. Over the next few weeks, you will help bring your reactor to a reality. On the plane we will provide you with why we need your assistance.” the lady was not waiting for an answer.  As soon as she finished what she had to say, she looked down ready to end the conversation. 



“May I ask a question?” Claire chimed in. 



Looking up, the lady waited. 



“What will happen to the firm if you no plans to work with them?” Claire was concerned about her colleagues. 



“Look at the page of the contract sealed inside your welcome packet.  It’s a generous monetary amount enough to set the entire staff of the firm up for life.”  The screen cut out and the woman was gone. 



Claire sat silently in the car as it drove off.  She had gotten up ready to go to work this morning.  Before she could get into the office everything had changed.  She began to strategize about her next move. She took comfort in knowing that Morty and the company would be financially secure.  



----------- 



Claire got to the airport in late morning.  She wasn’t driven to the regular departure’s terminal, but took a subtle off ramp that led behind a large building. Continuing around she could see a private jet being prepared for takeoff.  The SUV came to a halt parallel to the plane.  As the car lurched into park, she saw the driver get out and the door to her left opened.  The driver, saying nothing, tipped his cap and got back in the car driving off. 



“Hello Claire.” The steward said.  Offering her a champagne flute filled with orange juice.  



“It’s a tad early for a drink.” she protested. 



“It’s simply orange juice ma’am.  We have a breakfast set up for you inside and a place for you to conduct your work.” he responded, handing her the glass. 



Claire boarded the plane.  As noted, there was breakfast laid out for her on the table.  Eggs Florentine, garnished with spinach.  Her absolute favorite.  She sat down excitedly when she paused, wondering why of all dishes was this what was prepared for her.  She held the fork in her hand when a screen popped on. 



“It’s your favorite, correct?” The persistent black-haired woman asked. 



“Yes... how did you know?” Claire asked, now very aware this required much more planning than she previously considered.  



“We know a lot about you Claire.  We took note of you in college and have kept tabs on you ever since.  You are a once in a generation mind, and we believe the world needs your brilliance to truly make the next step.” she gushed.  It was the first letdown of the woman’s demeanor.  It was as she was Claire’s biggest fan. 



Claire took it in stride.  She remembered the college days of people being pulled into projects.  She had wondered why she was never poached away from a firm. She now had an idea it wasn’t just a coincidence. 



“As you finish your breakfast, please see the layout on the table across from you.  It is what our team has completed based on your plans from college.” a light washed over the table as it became the focus. “Please become re-acquainted with your plans and see the notes our team have put into them.  They also provided their current hold up.  Enjoy your flight Claire, I look forward to meeting you.” 



Claire opened her mouth, but before she could say a word. 



“Amalia.” The women said. “My name is Amalia.  See you soon.” The screen went dark. 



Favorite meal or not, she couldn’t stand the idea of sitting to eat knowing her original plans were not only appreciated but actively being worked on.  Before she got there, she knew the reason they couldn’t get it to work and wanted to see what they had come with. 



The engineers had gone through multiple prototypes, trying different metals and materials.  None could withstand the heat generated by the reactor. Claire smiled; she had seen all she needed to see.  Her breakfast still warm, she sat down and enjoyed her breakfast.  It wasn’t every day you got to fly in a private jet eating your favorite breakfast. 



This was her first moment not being rushed when she realized she had not let Ben know she was about to leave area so abruptly. She tried calling Ben but after a few failed attempts settled on a voicemail.  



The plane was now taxiing out to the runway, and after a brief assurance from the captain they were leaving, Claire finished her breakfast quickly and fastened her seatbelt, wondering what was to come as she got off the plane. 

 

End Notes:

Part 2 is completed and being added as well.

The One and Only Claire by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Claire is about to land, and she has no idea what to expect.

 

Chapter 8 Part 2 – The One and Only Claire 



Claire passed the time in the plane looking out the window.  Having seen everything she needed with the plans; she used this time to prepare herself for what she could expect after landing.  Suddenly the speaker crackled above her, breaking up her thoughts. 



“This is the Captain.  We will be descending shortly.”  The short message caused Claire to gather her things, and for the first time, a bit of nervousness hit her. She had just gotten on a plane, flew across the country and was about to land not knowing what to expect except a project she hadn’t worked on since college.  The plane was finishing its descent and the runway could be seen zipping by after an incredibly smooth landing. 



Waiting for instruction, she quickly made her way to the door once the indicators noted it was safe.  The door opened and stairs lowered automatically.  There, was another driver.  Another silent encounter and she was off on her way.   



The windows of this SUV were very tinted, privacy glass she assumed.  But on the inside, it had the same effect.  There was no bombardment of praise from a screen.  Just the hum of a large vehicle quickly taking her to her destination.   



The vehicle came to a stop.  It appears they were at some sort of checkpoint and the driver was confirming their authority.  After a moment, they began moving and as they entered the facility, the windows lightened up.  She could see they were at a very large research campus. 



Driving up, what she could see from her window was an enormous building.  Clearly in the glass the S.I. logo was predominantly featured.  As the car continued down the driveway, it halted at another checkpoint, this one leading to a ramp down below ground.  They quickly moved through the checkpoint and the last bit of visible natural light faded behind the vehicle. 



Alarms started going off in Claire’s head.  She was now out of sight, had no idea where she was and no one knew where she was.  She quickly texted Ben a note letting her know she had landed safely.  She began to type a second text message when her phone’s signal died. 



“No service in here.” The driver said automatically. 



Claire deposited her phone in her briefcase and prepared for arrival.  A short time later the car stopped, and on cue, the driver opened the door. 



They stood Infront of two large metal doors.  Not ones that could be opened by a person but required a mechanism.  Along the edges of the door was the cautionary black and yellow stripes, indicating this area was an area of work and research, not an office. 



A large red bulb began to flash and with a groan, the doors began to open into the building.  The driver escorted Claire inside.  He showed her into a very large room, set up as conference room. It was not like the rest of the facility, which to this point seemed designed for performance rather than aesthetics.  



The table however was much larger than she expected.  In the middle of the room was a boardroom table.  The table however had chairs far larger than she expected and the table came up to her chin.  She turned to ask the driver but was greeted with the door closing behind her and a “click” of the lock. 



Claire was stunned.  What was going on.  There was a lot to take in all at once.  She didn’t even notice the welcome Claire banner hung on the wall or the assortment of food adorning a nearby table. A voice came over the intercom. 



“Welcome Claire. We first want to welcome you here to our headquarters.  We apologize for the secrecy, but our location is still not public and we did not want to release that to you until you were officially part of our company.” 



Claire did not respond. 



The intercom was also silent. 



“I want to talk to someone immediately.  Not a face, not a tv, a human being.” she demanded. 



The intercom clicked as of it turned off. 



Claire could hear someone approaching.  Multiple people in fact.  She prepared to finally meet these people so captivated by her work. 



Across the room a much larger door opened. In stepped the familiar “Amalia.”  She wore a professional blouse, lose around the front.  She had a striped skirt on that hugged her thighs. She wore flats more comfortable for longer walks than heels.   



That is not what Claire noticed though. She noticed that Amalia was nearly double her height and multitudes larger than her.  Claire did not know what to say. 



Amalia was careful as she approached.  She came to stand near Claire, providing a rather intimidating gesture of hands on her hips, looking down. 



Claire had not spoken.  She knew about the growth hormone treatments.  She was too old to begin them when they first came out, but her intellectual curiosity had led her to learn about their effects and the way the next generation was changing. 



“Hello.” Amalia broke the silence. This middle-aged woman defied what Claire had thought she knew about the growth hormone treatments. 



“... How are you this tall? I thought the growth hormone was only available recently.” She staggered back appreciating the size of this woman. 



“S.I. had many iterations of the growth hormone known today as GH-X2. I am from an earlier version, when testing on humans became necessary.” she replied. 



Claire for a moment, felt sorry she was forced into something so experimental.  That quickly vanished as she stepped forward.   



“This world is changing Claire.  Alphas are spreading out all over the country taking ownership where they see fit, building up the world ready to support the greatest humans this world has ever seen.” Amalia stated, bending her knees to get more on Claire’s level. 



“What about those who aren’t ready?  What about the lives others have established?” She quickly thought to the construction back home and the pressure to which Ben was put under to support it. 



“In time, it won’t matter.  For the availability of GH-X2 is so wide spread, the past generations will look like a lesser stage in evolution.  It is time to move forward and we can’t worry about the past to hold us back.” Amalia sounded dismissive of any sort of rebuttal. 



Claire began to take a step backward.  From the shock and the sheer proximity this larger woman was showing. “Why do you have me here then?  Am I not one of those lesser people you seem to despise?” 



“Oh Claire, Beta’s are a lesser people.  But you, you are the catalyst that made all of this possible.” She said, reaching for a remote. 



As she clicked a button, the far wall’s windows all opened to an incredibly large room focused around a humongous machine. Milling about were men and women in hard hats and overalls.  They had clipboards and computers, all seemingly filling a purpose in the ongoings of this large machine. 



It hit her that what she was looking at was her reactor plans brought to life.  On a far larger scale than she thought even possible. 



Forgetting for a moment everything she had just learned, she asked back. “So, you figured out how to maintain the heat?” 



“Yes, which I gather you figured out on the plane.  A ceramic compound with carbon, we were able to test it far hotter than needed to maintain the core at optimal output.” Amalia noted. “This one generator now provides all the energy needs for the west coast of the country.” 



Claire was struck. Her appreciation for the masterwork that was before her outweighed her immediate concerns regarding the gargantuan woman in the room. 



A knock at the door, and another woman entered. 



In a lab coat, carrying a large clipboard this woman asked directly to Amalia, “Is she ready?” 



“I still need a moment Doctor.” Amalia confirmed.  The woman stepped back out of the room. Now, getting Claire’s attention, she began “I told you there were many forms of the growth hormone you see on the market today.  In our attempts to make a more immediate form of growth hormone, we had one success, theoretically.” 



“What are you telling me?” Claire asked. 



“I am saying that now that the reactor is operational, we have the chance to bring one Beta up an echelon.” she noted, nodding outside. 



There was a chamber in the room that until now was non-descript. Claire thought silently. “What was this woman offering? A chance to ‘grow up’ to be like her?”  Claire was lost in thought. 



“We only have one chance to do this.  The research is gone and the only mixture we have left is approaching expiration.  There is no need to reproduce it given the difficulty needed to make it work.” Amalia added, trying to coax a response out of Claire. 



Claire was still speechless. What could she say to this? Yes, give me the untested product that you don’t even know how it's made and become one of you? To rise above others in physical superiority and take the next step in what it means to be ‘human?’ 



The problem wasn’t about ethics, and she wasn’t rejecting it.  She was thinking of Ben.  She was wondering how her life could go on knowing they would never be eye to eye if she said yes.  She knew their love was eternal.  She knew he would love her no matter what.  What she didn’t know was what to expect now.  Their lives had a clear course back home.  She wanted a family eventually, and she wanted to grow old together in a home filled with memories.  Her and Ben were forever. 



She noticed the woman was patiently waiting.  Amalia was not rushing her. Although larger, she could see Amalia was tentative about something. 



“Why me?” she asked. 



Amalia had waited for that question the entire time. 



“In our long history, there are few examples of those that have truly changed the world. From the philosophers of Greece, the architects of Rome, the artists of the Renaissance and the explorers of the new world.  Each contributed to improving our lives.  Each made their impact known to be immortalized in time.  Now, thanks to your brilliance, we are able to move forward as a species all together.” Amalia recited.  



“Why is the reactor so important?” Claire quickly asked back. 



“Because as the world grows, our needs for power will grow.  Conventional methods won’t be able to sustain our consumption.  Across the country we are building infrastructure for the new dependence on this superior reactor.” She pointed out.  “This has made our true expansion across the nation a reality.  We want you with us to lead the way for us all.” 



Claire could not believe that her musings in college, plans for energy efficiency was the key to sustaining a larger more dominant human species. 



“Is this why they are building near our home?” Claire asked again, trying to make sense of all of this. 



“Yes.  We went through a lot of trouble to get the roads-built out to your town. We know everything about you.  We also know you would never leave your husband.  We want you to live and lead our facility right in your back yard as we continue improvements all around the country.” Amalia said, noting a map of the country.  A red star planted directly on Claire’s hometown. 



This company had planned everything.  They wanted to include her in on their whole plan.  The subterfuge and political dealings, the investment in infrastructure all of what they were doing was under the guise of helping out the town.  But really, it was to get to her. She had no idea what to make of it. 



“Do I have any say in how this plays out?” Claire wanted to know what she could get as far as assurances. 



“You will run the entire Midwest region.  You will say what and where things are built.  You will have all zoning rights, and you will be able to work no farther than across the street from your home.  We want you to embrace our coming world, make it your own.” Amalia stated. 



Unbeknownst to Claire.  Alphas do not typically ask anything of Betas.  They take.  They get what they want because they are high and Betas are low.  Claire was the last part of their plan.  They technically could make it all work without her, but her ability to address problems and find solutions so hastily was what they needed.  It took the team that built the reactor nearly a decade to figure out what Claire came up with simply looking over the plans. 



Claire had always been an Alpha.  She just didn’t have the shoesize to show it. 



“What's the procedure?” Claire asked bluntly. 



“You will be injected with GH-A47. It is an accelerated mixture that repairs the body with much larger mass cells.  As the body is damaged the hormone takes over replacing them over and over, increasing the size of the patient.  It is tested, but the energy to produce the needed sustained radiation was not within our reach, until now.” Amalia provided an accompanying diagram of the process. “It will take two weeks to complete, and we will need to keep you here until its finished.  Once started you will be in and out of consciousness for that time.” 



“Can I at least call my husb...” she was cut off immediately. 



“This is your choice, Claire.  You are being given the last opportunity known to mankind to become an Alpha after adulthood. After this, only children will be able to partake and that world is closer than you know.  You must decide if you want to join us now, or watch as the world transform around you.” She presented a second paper, a form signing an agreement to the procedure. 



Claire looked out once more at the reactor, swelling with pride to what she helped create.  She wanted to change the world.  She could now have both her dreams come true.  Being a force for change while also being home with her husband. 



Claire exhaled, took a pen out of her briefcase and signed. 



“Doctor!” Amalia called out. 



It was a surreal experience.  Claire was almost floating as the large doctor came in and led her to the chamber.  She stripped down inside and was put on a very large table.  The segmented paneling she saw above was clearly a barrier for radiation and the room was filled with devices pointed all around the table.  



“Are you ready?” The doctor asked. 



“Yes.” Claire responded, thinking of Ben and still uneasy about the decision she made. 



The doctor lifted a container out of a self-contained frozen storage space. The container was dated, but perfectly preserved.  Even at the temperature it was still fluid and quickly was loaded into the large machine behind the table. 



“This is going to pinch a bit.” The doctor exclaimed. 



It was the last thing she heard.  She lost consciousness immediately.  The doctor exited the room and a large lock was placed over the door. 



A siren and countdown began. Over the speaker Amalia was heard, “Claire has accepted the offer.  All personnel are to prepare for ‘Ascension Protocol.’” 



The commotion in the entire facility went off like an explosion.  They had waited for this moment to come.  The genius behind the reactor was going to do the impossible.  She was going to grow up into the fully mature Alpha they respected all along. 



As the countdown approached zero all but necessary power was diverted to the chamber.  That included power being used by the entire west coast.   



News reports flashed about energy failures and attempts to have it restored.  People would complain about the power outages, but after a while accepted it was just something they all had to deal with. The real reason would never be known to the population.   



Claire however, was becoming the physical embodiment of her brilliance one cell at a time. 

 

End Notes:

I have a huge decision where to take the story from here, additional chapters will be available but I want to plan the coming chapters carefully.  I hope you enjoy!

Claire’s Coming Out by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Meet Claire 2.0

Chapter 9 – Claire’s Coming Out 




The last few weeks have been high tension.  Alarms sounding, sirens blaring constant status updates on everything.  Workers of every task milling about, hurriedly making sure nothing was left to chance. 




Amalia spent the entirety of the procedure pacing in her office.  She knew everything was riding on this moment.  She asked for constant updates to be provided, yet snapped at anyone coming into her office.  She, for the first time in her life, felt unsure.  Something was not in her control and facing even the hint of failure left her emotionally fragile.  




As a human, you typically grow up in spurts.  Sometimes behind; sometimes ahead. You can be physically ahead of your peers, but slow down.  Mentally behind but study and surpass.  These ebbs and flows help humans develop both pride and humility. You see the star football player stop and help a teammate falling behind.  Tutors who spend their weekends helping others get up to speed.  There is always a time to ask for and a time to provide assistance.  It’s what keeps our ego in check. 




What happens though when you are always told you are the best?  What if your only competition is beating your last lap time?  Acing the next test? When would you learn of humility or understanding another’s point of view? 




These questions are why Claire was the crux of everything.  Born a regular girl, while beautiful, never took the easy path to success.  She studied hard and had aspirations of doing more but took pity on a jock from her high school that needed some help studying.  She grew a bond with someone that altered her own path, but in time found that it was a better path than she could have had on her own.  She also had something that no Alpha seemed to have.  Something to lose. 




The senior leadership team of Sterling International is brilliant.  Their intelligence is unmatched.  They are constantly producing and improving the pinnacle of human development.  They had more money than most countries. They could force anything they wanted. 




Historically though, any forced regime change comes with more loss than gain.  Across the country, stories began to grow about the cities ‘taken over’ by Alphas.  Betas treated as refugees in neighboring towns sharing horror stories of how quickly their lives were simply upended.   




The success of Alpha integration fell to Amalia.  And she knew that Claire was going to be the spark that truly makes their vision a reality. 




“60 seconds until Ascension complete” shouted over a loudspeaker.  Red lights flashing and everyone already picking up their hurried pace.   




Amalia left her office swiftly, making her way down to Claire’s chamber.  As she approached, the timer on the door was quickly approaching 0:00. 




“Everything seems in order Doctor?” she asked, eyes never straying from the dwindling clock. 




“Yes Director.  We have not been able to track her physical changes... though we believe she is in perfect health. Her vitals have leveled out to that of an Alpha.” The doctor confirmed. 




The clock was now blinking 0:00 and the room fell silent. “Everybody Out!” Amalia announced, placing her hand on the doctor’s arm.  Everyone filed out quickly, not wanting to be close if anything went wrong. 




A large amount of steam was let out of the exhaust port.  Looking in through the glass you couldn’t see anything as the air had not yet cleared. 




Pressing the button on the intercom, Amalia spoke “Claire, this is Amalia.  Can you hear me?  Are you ok?” 




No response.  The doctor looking worried began running a scan on the computer just past the entry way. 




“Vitals normal. Temperature inside is now normal.” the doctor was scanning every indicator the computer provided. 




As they both looked on for a sign of life, the locking mechanism began to open.  This large, steel door was the only way in and out of the chamber.  It cannot be opened from the outside unless a code known to few is used, but on the inside, it is a simple release.   




A series of clicks and spinning gears can be heard.  A woosh echoes in the now empty room as the pressure inside the chamber equalizes to the outside.  Both women step back, waiting to see the results of their two-week endeavor. 




Claire, still getting her bearings, begins to emerge from the chamber.  She was wearing a hospital-grade gown that at the time it was placed around her was enormous.  It now fit, flowing down her back.  She had secured it as best she could with her limited faculties.  Her leg emerging from the chamber finally gave Amalia a chance to take a full breath. 




This was Claire 2.0.  Emerging from the 13-foot clearing, Claire was ducking out. As she stood straight up, both women were at least a head shorter.  She stretched for the first time in weeks, and it felt amazing. She reached as far as she could over her head.  In doing so it dislodged her robe slightly and the two women were presented with a chance to review her enhancements.  




Immediately her breasts pushed through the robe.  The large mammary glands eclipsed her face for a moment as she leaned back fully in her stretch.  Her abs now clearly defined across a sculpted torso.  Her voluptuous hips led into long, toned legs that flexed with every adjustment she made, enhanced by her lightly perspiration coated skin. On her toes at the height of her stretch, Claire let out a pleased sigh. 




Light headed for a moment as comes with any amazing stretch, Claire looked up at the ladies.  Well, slightly down, which did not help the slight dizziness. 




“Hello... I am guessing it worked?” Claire confirmed. 




“Indeed.  How are you feeling Claire?” The doctor asked. 




“I feel... amazing.” Claire was flexing her hand and making a fist.  Testing how strong her arm felt.  She soon realized she was exposed, using that same hand to pull the gown around.  




“Good. I want you to get some rest and we will meet early tomorrow.  We have a lot to talk about.” Amalia stated, feeling the exhaustion of nearly two weeks restless slamming into her.  She walked off without another word, satisfied that everything went well; tension fell out of her body with every step. 




The doctor led Claire another way to a room set up entirely at her scale.  Claire had not yet had a chance to fully appreciate her increased size until her briefcase was seen sitting at the foot of her bed.  She raced over and tried to dig through it with her now much larger hands, looking for her phone.  Once she found it, she was disappointed to find the battery was dead. 




“I want to call my Husband.” Claire said, turning to the doctor. 




“Tonight, you should rest.  We can get a phone in here tomorrow and you can speak with him early.  I assure you, he is fine.” The doctor stated. 




Claire didn’t believe her.  But she also was exhausted.  The short walk took a lot out of her. Knowing she wanted her wits about her for what was to come, convinced herself that Ben was ok and took the doctor at her word.  Thanking the doctor, Claire crawled into the large bed and swiftly fell asleep. 




Claire’s night was restless however.  She had little knowledge of the procedure done to her, she accepted it so quickly and the permanence was guaranteed. She didn’t want to begin questioning or doubting as the presence of Alpha’s along with the S.I. campus, the secrecy and the reactor showed they meant business.  She immediately wanted to remove the option for them to retract the offer.  She eventually managed to fall into a light sleep still with lingering thoughts about what was to come.  Her rest was that of sleeping in a hotel room alone after a long trip.  The unfamiliarity never lets your body truly shut off. 




Waking up, the room smelled of breakfast.  The wonderful kind of smell that gets you to hop out of bed in the morning.  Rolling over she saw a wardrobe had been brought in along with a large screen displaying a telephone icon. 




“Ben!” She leapt.  She quickly began combing her fingers through her hair.  She went over to a mirror to make sure she looked ok for a video chat. 




Imagine, like any morning you wake up, stumble into your bathroom half asleep, get the water running over your toothbrush and as you look up in the mirror, it is not you.  Now, it was Claire.  Nothing had happened to her face, but her features were more defined.  Her face was proportionately the same, her cheek bones though were slightly more pronounced.  Her eyes, brow and skin all looked flawless.  Not as someone who just got out of bed but had spent a great deal of effort meticulously removing every imperfection. At this point, she heard a knock at the door.  Pulling the first shirt and shorts she could from the provided clothes, she walked over and opened the door. 




“Good morning Claire.  I trust you slept well.” Amalia greeted her, waiting to enter. 




Seeing her clearly for the first time, at least a foot shorter than her took a moment to adjust to.  “Uh.. Yes, please come in.” Claire managed. 




“We had predicted the... ‘calibration’ period for you would require time to work out.” she noted, walking in; passing Claire and grabbing a coffee cup.  She poured a cup and turned around.  “I hope you are ready to get down to business today.” 




“Yes. I was told last night I could get a chance to call Ben.  Would you mind if I took some time to eat and check in back home?  He has to be worried sick.” Claire said, noting the telephone. 




“Take a moment this morning, get your bearings and then push that button over there when you are ready. I will have someone come get you and we can begin going over our next steps.” she headed out as quickly as she had arrived, and closed the door behind her. 




Confirming again that apparently the enhancements included no bed head, Claire quickly drank the water on the breakfast table and positioned herself in front of the telephone screen.  As soon as she sat down, a face popped up. 




“Ah, hello. I was told to expect your call.  My name is Malinda and I am onsite here in town to oversee the construction efforts.  I have worked closely with your husband Ben these past few weeks.” Malinda stated, beaming into the screen. 




“Oh... I thought I would have a chance to chat with Ben.” Claire said defeated. 




“I have filled Ben in on all of the developments.  He sends his full support and is looking forward to seeing you when you get home.  Would you like me to send him a message?” Malinda asked. 




Claire thought for a moment.  She hadn’t seen Ben in two weeks, longer than any stretch in their relationship.  She hoped it wouldn’t be much longer.  They had provided her a way to call, not rushed her and even provided her with all the amenities, no alarms were going off in her head that she needed to rush. 




“Just him know that I love him and he should expect a huge surprise when he gets home.” Claire smiled. She truly felt amazing in her new and improved body.  




“Will do Claire. May I just say, you look amazing. I can see that Ben is a very lucky man.”  She winked and ended the call. 




Claire hopped in the bed, realizing she had both the strength and desire to check out her new body.  Grabbing her breasts, she began to knead them slowly but quickly building to a fervor.  She had thought the butterflies in her stomach were merely nervousness, but it was something far greater.  She was horny.  And the first touch to herself sent a wave over here that required immediate attention.  Not caring if they had her monitored, Claire began to explore her own body.  Moaning, she enjoyed how every touch sent her that much closer to climax.  She peaked and her only thought was of Ben and the ache she felt whenever they were apart.  She could not wait to be back with him. 




---------------- 




“.... very Lucky Man.” Malinda pressed a button, ending the call. 




She was wearing a white button-down blouse.  That was it. She was currently sitting at the foot of her bed finishing up the phone call.  She pushed the screen away and looked down, between her legs.  Sticking out was Ben.  Ben’s head to be more precise.  His hair was almost completely matted down; his face drained.  Malinda was sitting on his chest to take the call. 




“It looks like our fun is about up little man.  Your wife is about to get the details and she will be heading back home to see you.”  Malinda said down to him, smiling.  




Ben said nothing.  He had long stopped trying to move her ample ass off his chest and completely succumbed to this woman.  Two weeks of sex, games resulting in her superiority being the key advantage and little nutrition left him empty.  Hearing his wife was coming home at least gave him the spark he needed to hold on.  Still under her, he reached his hand up to give a quivering thumbs up. 




Malinda, was going to make sure whatever confidence he gained from that phone call was quickly evaporated.  She stood up, giving him a moment to get a full lung of air. 




“Break times over!  Now we get back to the real work.” She pulled him forward, his head and shoulders now off the bed.  She quickly stepped forward and wrapped her powerful thighs around his head.  Ben’s world went black, the sudden movement was enough to get resistance out of him once again.  He began thrashing at her thigh.  Whatever comfort he received quickly turned into renewed energy to resist. 




Malinda began grinding down on his face, still reveling in the utter power she could exert on a whim over him.  




Knowing she was ok finally gave him a light at the end of the tunnel.  Knowing there is a destination on the horizon kicks in whatever reserves you held on to for the home stretch.  Ben needed to hang on a little bit longer. 

Reunion by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Ben and Claire finally get to see each other once more.  How will Ben handle the changes?

Chapter 10 – Reunion 




Ben for the first time in weeks had hope.  He knew his wife was ok.  He was simply just happy to hear that nothing had happened to her.  He found peace in that. 




Or rather, he would have found peace. 




Malinda has used the near extinction of their time together to quicken her cycle of foreplay, domination, one sided sex and recovery.  Ben was a strong man.  Former athlete, always kept up with his diet and exercise; rarely indulged in the regular vices.  Strong as he was, he had not ‘trained’ for sexcapades with the largest woman on the planet. 




She seemed intent on breaking him.  It had escalated tremendously since the call from his wife and Ben had no idea why.  Malinda was on the warpath and at his size he had two options; play dead and hope she wouldn’t continue to violate someone unconscious or try and outwit her to catch her off guard enough to escape.  




Their latest tussle involved Ben being tied to her bed, hands restrained as if she was a kinky lover who wanted to satisfy a long-held fantasy.  She had put on everything leather.  Thigh high boots with tremendously thick heels on them.  Skin tight shorts that maybe covered half of her curvy rear.  The exposed thigh in a weave of fishnet stocking.  Above she had a leather vest held together by a single button just below her breasts, the button performing as best it could.  She straddled him, making sure to drop her weight on his hips. She leaned in unbuttoning her vest.  Her chest spilled out and filed his face. He had tended to go numb at this point as she would have her way yet again.  His body would just shut off... 




Preparing for another round, she suddenly stopped.  She hopped off and went over to her dresser to retrieve her phone.  Her usual confidence was replaced by a hint of uncertainty. “Dammit” was all she muttered. 




“I hope... I am not... keeping you from something” Ben got out through labored breaths.  He soon passed out on the bed.  His utter fatigue made the decision on how he was going to deal with Malinda right now. 




---------- 




“So, Claire, after hearing our plan, I trust you can see our dilemma” Amalia stated frankly. 




They were in a board room. For the entire day, presentations had been brought in, showing the status of ‘conquering’ the country.  They didn’t use that word, but from her perspective it was a takeover. She saw their end goal and the inevitability of it.  HG-X2 was being sold well below cost.  Programs around the country had enlisted young girls into education “grants” which included private schooling and the hormone for no cost.  The youth of this current generation was quickly becoming ‘enhanced’ and the next decade would begin to outnumber adolescent Betas. 




Their major challenge was the resistance to their inevitable takeover.  Betas still controlled the government.  And while they were unlikely to turn the military against its own citizens, when change comes about with force, unpredictable things tend to happen.  Sterling International did not leave things up to chance and wanted Claire to bridge the gap for them to bring about acceptance and ultimately make the transition of power as it were, natural. 




“I do.  I also hope you can see mine.  I have been here, for weeks. I have not been able to speak with my husband. I am being brought in on what comes off as an active coup of the entire country and you need my help to make it transition smoothly.” Claire summed up. 




“Tell us what you need and we will get it to you.  We can get anything.” Amalia removed any doubts about resources.  The goal was always to get Claire’s brain and her experience as both a Beta and now Alpha to forge a path towards cooperation. 




“I need three things.  I need to go home to my husband, a place to live and some time to think.” Claire responded, standing up at the table to emphasize it was non-negotiable. 




“Naturally.  We have a plane preparing for you as you speak.  Your personal effects are being loaded into a car to take you there.  When home you will find that a domicile has been set up for your new size, along with the comforts of a newly built home.  It is directly next door to our woman on the ground, Malinda, who I trust you met during your last call.” Amalia anticipated her need to return home; the preparations were made far in advance. “When you are ready to go, the driver will take you to the plane.  Go home, rest. We will begin working as soon as you are ready.” 




Claire was stunned.  They had not been aggressive.  They had been open and up front.  She did not like the secrecy she was brought in under and she never was able to shake the fact that they still had cards to show.  Now, given that her request was met so immediately, she felt as if she was playing the game they wanted.  She had her doubts about what was to come, but she knew she stood a better chance getting home.  She accepted the offer. 




“I am ready to go.” Was all Claire said, and a familiar, but smaller man, came through a door in the room ready to escort her out.  Claire approached and for the first time got a reaction out of the driver. 




“All grown up?  Hope you don’t mind a little less leg room.” He quipped looking up. He quickly returned to a more stoic manner and led her to the car.  




Claire following behind didn’t take a chance to look around for the last time.  She was solely focused on getting home to her love. 




---------- 




Malinda quickly pounced on the passed-out Ben.  The last two weeks this would have been the start of their next game, but this was different.  She was tapping his face trying to get him awake. 




“Ben, we need to go.  Now. I need you to wake up.” She was acting less like the dominant empowered Alpha she was and more like a teenager afraid her parents were going to catch her with a boy in her room. 




She quickly undid his ties and dressed him.  The clothes still had creases in them as they were brand new.  She went to the bathroom to get warm water and with a large wash cloth began to clean his face and, to the best of her abilities, removed the aftermath of their time together.  While not perfect, Ben looked refreshed and ready to go back out into the world. Likely, to someone passing by, he would just appear hung over. 




Her phone chimed again.  She received a message that caused her to hurry even more.  She quickly went into her bathroom and began to put on business-professional Malinda attire. 




Ben was beginning to roll around on the bed, and noticed he was fully clothed. As he got his bearings, he saw Malinda flattening out her skirt and coming over to him, quickly.  His reflexes caused him to throw his arms up quickly. 




“Calm down.  The fun’s over for now.”  She stood over him swirling something into a glass of water. “Drink this, it will hydrate you and get some vitamins into you.  You need to look good for your date.” 




Parched Ben only heard ‘Drink this’ and began chugging the beverage she provided.  It didn’t taste awful and it provided his body with the much-needed lubrication it had craved.  He could feel his body coming back to life with each gulp. Ben began to process the remainder of what she said. 




“Date? I am not going on a date with you Malinda. I clearly can’t say no to you in private, but I will not play this game out in public.” Ben stated, looking into the glass for any additional liquid. 




“Ben, you are going to see your lovely wife at the airport.  As your wife’s assistant here onsite, it is my duty to provide you with transportation immediately.” Malinda said in a tone reserved for conference calls and meeting rooms. 




Ben lit up.  He hopped off the bed.  The thrill of seeing his wife and the relief of finally leaving her clutches had him ignore everything that stood out as odd for the moment.  He went straight for the door of Malinda’s home and as the door swung open, he was greeted by a large SUV and a driver standing by the rear passenger side door.  He promptly opened the door, inviting him in. 




Ben hurried into the car.  As he sat down in the seat, he fastened his belt.  Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the light dimming assuming the door was being shut.  The incredibly fleeting moment of this ordeal being over was shattered as Malinda’s hip shoved into him.  “Scoot” she said. 




Was this another game?  Was she upping the ante so much to keep throwing him off guard?  Ben’s leg began to shake as he was now completely unsure if anything she had said was true. 




“Relax.” She calmly stated as she motioned to the driver they we ready to go. “You are going to your wife, but we need to have a chat first.” 




The door closed and the driver took off for the airport. 




---------- 




Claire was anxiously waiting on the plane.  It was the same plane she was on before.  What was originally very spacious, was now proportionate.  Perhaps slightly cramped, but she assumed even the airlines could make them only so big. They had provided a wonderful meal for her which she nibbled at.  She thumbed idly through the paperwork they had provided her, but her focus was clear.  She nearly leapt as the pilot came over the loud speaker.  “We are beginning our descent... welcome home Claire.” 




She quickly buckled into her seat and looked out through the window as the city came into view.  Like a kid excited to see things up high for the first time, she visibly smiled as the familiar terrain came rushing by.  The plane was quickly approaching the airport as she saw the rows of houses and streets replaced with evenly spaced lights and arrows.  The runway was touched down on effortlessly again, and the smooth taxi up to the hanger only built Claire’s anticipation. 




---------- 




Ben and Malinda had arrived at the airport before the plane was finished pulling in.  They both were standing outside the car.  With only a few minutes before the plane was settled and Claire could offboard, Malinda had a few words. 




“Our little time together is going to stay between us.  You are going to go be the perfect little husband who gushes over his wife’s homecoming. You are going to make this all about her. If you tell her anything I can promise you that the last few weeks will feel like summer camp after I am done with you.” Malinda had put her palm on the back of his neck, to emphasize her control.  Her fingers curled up through his hair, with her pinky guiding down between his shoulders.  She mock nodded his head for him as she asked “Do you understand?” 




Ben suddenly realized his wife was coming back and Malinda was here capable of easily doing whatever she wanted with them.  Ben’s sweat turned ice cold.  He watched as the plane came to a halt.  The grinding of gears and winding down of the engines were a backdrop to his beating heart.  It thumped louder than anything.  As the door to the plane finally opened and the stairs descended, Malinda knelt down, speaking more words of caution into his ear. 




Claire emerged from the plane.  Malinda from her crouched position looked like she was encouraging a child to go see his mom.  She released her grip and Ben began heading for his wife. A trot to begin that turned into a much faster paced run. 




Claire hurried down the steps, dropping her bag and rushing to meet Ben. 




Both of them could only see their person, across the tarmac.  Rushing toward each other, Claire knelt down to meet Ben in an embrace.  As he closed the distance he reached out with his arms and as they met, they kissed. This was a kiss reunifying their bond.  Both of them felt as if that ‘something missing’ was put back into place and they were complete again. The euphoria of seeing your lover after so long was intoxicating.  




This moment, the embrace the longing for each other brought about such a high of emotions, that Ben did not realize he had not just run to embrace his wife.  He had seen her, as he always did.  As his heart rate began to come down however; he realized he was hugging a gargantuan Claire. 




Coming down from the same high, she quickly wanted to address her changes, “Ben, I can ex...” 




Ben cut her off with another kiss.  This one much slightly less passionate and much more assuring. 




“You have nothing to explain.  We can talk when we get home.” Ben said, pulling her in as best he could. 




Claire smiled and quickly scooped up Ben.  While Ben had only been handled by one woman, who at the moment was currently glaring daggers from afar, this was different.  Claire’s hold was caring and supportive. The feeling he had when he hugged her every day was amplified and being near her brought a level of comfort and safety he had missed for so long.  He simply leaned into her embrace and she carried him as if they were approaching a threshold on their wedding night. 




Neither of them said a word.  They both knew some changes had happened, but having the other near was all that mattered. 




Malinda called over another car, and she took off alone.  Ben and Claire got into the back of their car and immediately began exploring each other like two teens on prom night.  The driver smiled in for a moment before closing the door.  As he got in, he stated “I’ll take the scenic route.” 




Ben and Claire were finally home. 

Together at Last by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Finally, the couple is back together.

 

Chapter 11 – Together at Last 



Ben spent the last two weeks being ravaged by a she-mammoth that took liberties with him that his psyche is working hard to black out. He was sore, famished and broken both physically and mentally. 



Claire just underwent an experimental procedure that likely will never be recreated, has no data surrounding side effects or any lingering issues.  She is now a different size, and has been given the task of garnering acceptance of an Alpha dominated society by those who have done nothing accept live their lives. 



On the car ride home, none of that mattered. 



The shifting of their weight challenged the vehicles stability.  The suspension, while improved, was tested to keep the vehicle on track.   



Claire didn’t ravage Ben like Malinda had.  Her touch was a combination of gentle and direct.  She anticipated his desires while exploring their size differences.  Her hands ran the length of his body sending shocks of pleasure into both of them as fascination and raw sexual longing filled the vehicle. 



Ben stifled any feeling of pain during their grapple.  The human brain has a way of telling our nerves to shut up when something is far more important.  Being in the embrace of his wife after so many weeks of helplessness gave Ben not only vitality but vindicated his reasons for holding out in the first place. He was where he needed to be. 



The driver pulled up to the new home set up for Claire under the cover of night.  The driver waited a few moments to see if they would notice.  They did not.  He got out of the car and tapped on the window with something solid.  The sound held Ben and Claire up enough to collect themselves and get out of the car. 



From the outside there were two major sections of the house.  The left was a standard looking trailer, much like Malinda’s.  It had a few windows and looked to be suitable per Ben’s encounters inside hers earlier.  Malinda’s trailer could be seen a short walk away. The side to their right however was encompassed in large panels of reflective glass.  They would soon find that this area, nearly half of the house was a bedroom fully encompassed in windows. 



“Welcome home... The bedroom is in and to the right.”  The driver stated knowingly.  He handed the keys to Claire and pulled what belongings she had out.  Ben and Claire were polite enough to answer, but hurriedly got into the house.  Without as much admiring the inside, the went to the bedroom for a proper reacquaintance.  The driver put the things inside the door and quietly left. 



Ben’s adrenaline from their reunion had begun to wane, and while his enthusiasm for physical affection was there, his body was less willing.  Claire still getting used to her size was moving around the room quickly noting the space, the windows and wonderful view.  Focusing back on Ben though, she could tell something was off.  Ben, standing in the doorway didn’t have to say a word.  Claire scooped him up and took him to the bed.  In the comfort of having her smaller Ben close, she quickly realized her own exhaustion, drifting off to sleep easily.   



Ben on the other hand realized for the first time in weeks he was in a safe spot for sleep.  He almost didn’t trust it.  As he began to close his eyes, he thought he saw something in the window.  Focusing his eyes, it was Malinda.  She said nothing.  She simply took her fingers, pointed them at her eyes and then flipped them to point at Ben.  Ben blinked repeatedly.  As his eyes focused again, nothing was seen in the windows. Ben was in the comfort of his wife’s newly enhanced body, but even the largest spoon could not sway his fears of the days to come. 



---------- 



The next morning was beautiful. The sun filled the room with a warm glow.  The house seemed to come alive with the bath of natural light.  Food could be smelled coming from the kitchen.  Claire was the first to rise. 



“Mmmm, that smells delicious.” She said, but soon realizing Ben was still asleep.  She carefully removed her arm from underneath him.  While rising from the bed, she finally took in the differences between her and Ben.  He was the same Ben, but laying in a bed easily 18 feet long, he looked the size of a child. One she would protect from anything.  She stood there thinking for a moment about the changes that came.  Being presented now, finally leveling out from the euphoria, she was able to appreciate their difference in size. Ben likely came up to her midthigh. A thigh she was looking at, marveling at the strength she felt, flexing it ever so slightly, while also admiring her new curves. Ben is her one and only, and couldn’t fathom dismissing that because of a size difference.  Knowing nothing could ever change that, knew that would be the key to figuring out how to make the assimilation easier.  Appreciating the past while preparing for the coming changes. 



Claire leaned down to pull the blanket over Ben.  As she was tucking him in, she realized his back was discolored.  A quick examination showed bruising, all over.  His back and torso, riddled with them.  His arms were marred with abrasions.  He looked like he had been through hell.  She tucked him in, worried about what had happened when she heard sounds in the kitchen. Looking around she saw a robe that was hanging on a wardrobe.  It was black silk.  She quickly slid her arms through realizing it may have been a touch smaller than she would prefer.  It fit ok along her shoulders, but from there down it struggled.  Her breasts tested the limits of the thin belt tasked with holding it together.  The bottom barely managed to make it high up on her thigh. Realizing that wardrobe was her first priority, she carefully walked out as to not expose too much to whomever was messing around in the kitchen. 



Claire left the bedroom carefully realizing quickly she was unfamiliar with the home.  Passing her things by the door she followed the scent of food.  Her desire to eat conflicted directly with the caution of a stranger in her home.  As she got to the kitchen, a familiar woman was finishing up cooking. 



“Good morning Claire.” Malinda said as she finished plating breakfast.  



Black heels with red bottoms, bare legs up to her slim skirt.  Pared with her jacket and blouse, she was the picture of professional.  She also was clearly awake much earlier.  



“Oh, Malinda.  Hello.” Claire said groggily, “What time is it?” 



“9 am.  I guess you both had a good night seeing each other.” She had a sly smile coming out of her mouth. 



“Oh yeah. It was wonderful being back together last night.” Claire stretched and began eyeing the recently prepared food.   



Malinda set it up Infront of her, walking out to the bedroom holding the other plate of food. “I’ll go ahead and leave this with Ben in the bedroom.” Claire was eagerly taking in her first meal since before the plane. 



Out of Claire’s sight, Malinda’s walk turned from a professional hustle to a lioness on the prowl.  She peaked around the corner to see Ben just waking up in bed, clearly disoriented by the large bed and absence of his wife. 



“Don’t say a word Ben.” Malinda hushed him, before he could freak out.  She not so gently put the plate of food on the bed neck to him. 



“What are you doing here... where is Claire?” Ben was now fully awake and terrified at Malinda being his first sight this morning. 



“I’m making breakfast for you and the company’s top asset right now. Nothing else is important at the moment.” She said, reaching over to pull the blanket back and look at his bruises.  Clicking her tongue, “Ben you really should be more careful.” 



Ben said nothing.  She was clearly here to make sure her secrets were kept. She was hovering in the bed, but not to pounce.  She was waiting for something. 



“Eat up. Get dressed and come meet us in the kitchen.” She commanded, pointing to the robe on the dresser. She got up, and from his position, Ben was looking up at a force of evil in his life.  Uncaring, selfish and most importantly, in control.  She took a moment to let her position of authority sink in, letting him know he’s anything but protected.  Satisfied, she walked back out to the kitchen, leaving Ben alone. 



Ben got up and headed over to the dresser.  Passing the large vanity, he was able to see how his own body looked.  Battered in bruised as if someone took taken their time sending him a message, he moved out of the view wanting to cover up his injuries quickly.  While it wasn’t shame, he didn’t want to have to explain them to Claire.  



The robe on the dresser was the correct size.  Perhaps a bit bigger than expected. It also had cartoon characters and a hood adorned with a unicorn horn.  It was a pink girl’s bathrobe.  Ben not knowing what else was available, put it on.  Literally swimming in it, the tag read “10 YO Girls.” Sighing, he sat on the bed and ate his breakfast. He knew this was on purpose. 



A few minutes pass.  Ben finishes up his breakfast and he hears Claire. “Ben, can you come out here to the Kitchen, Malinda wants to fill us in on some coming developments.” 



Ben makes his way out, following the voice.  Malinda at the entrance to the kitchen turning to see Ben. Claire is behind her sitting at a table enjoying orange juice and scrolling through an enormous phone. Looking up, she catches her husband in his robe. 



“Ben, what the heck are you wearing? It’s cute, but it’s not really your style.” She was holding back giggles. 



Turning to Claire “It’s all I could get on short notice. We don’t regularly keep clothes supplied for Betas. A full wardrobe should be delivered for you later today.” Malinda and Ben knew only some of that was true. 



“It’s ok. I’m man enough for pink.” Ben said, flexing his arms.  He revealed the numerous animal prints all over the robe. 



“I know you can honey, come have a seat with me.” Ben said, pulling a chair out and patting the seat. 



Much like the large chairs Ben saw in Malinda’s place, it was not suited for Beta’s to get up into it.  Malinda was retrieving a prop for the chair when Claire cut her off. 



“This is the first problem we need to solve.” she said, standing up. “We cannot expect Ben to wait for us every time he wants to get into a chair.  Our chairs should be designed with both sizes in mind. If we remind them of the difference at every turn, it will never turn to acceptance.” Claire continued on while standing over Ben at the chair. 



Malinda approached Claire with a genuine compliment, “That... makes a lot of sense.” She began writing down a note. “Let me get this insight over to our team.  We can start getting regular furnishings designed for the homes we have coming here soon.” As she finished writing her note, she kneeled down and tussled Ben’s hair.  “Thanks little guy, your wife’s time with you is going to lead to a ton of these great ideas. I just know it.” Malinda stood back up, imposing as always.  She continued speaking with Claire. 



Ben, down below in his lush pink robe, could only stand in between the two towers. On one side rose a monument of love and caring.  A monument barely covered in silk. He truly got his first appreciation looking up at her.  Her features were the same, but enhanced.  Having to look up to her lacy panties sneaking out from underneath instantly made his knees wobble.  She was his wife, but she was also much more than that.  



Those thoughts were then shadowed by the monolith of terror.  Everything he had tried to adjust to over the past few weeks was standing there talking about chairs and ‘the mission.’  Speaking with her hands in an animated way, he had visions of her coming at him in many different directions.  Ben knelt down into a more defensive posture. 



While Malinda kept on going, Ben’s actions drew Claire’s attention.  Not fully accustomed to being an Alpha, she had actually forgot he was there.  It wasn’t until his cowering did she remember. 



“Ben, what's the matter?  Are you still worn out?” Claire knelt down, concerned. 



“Why don’t you all take the next few days to get settled.  We can head over and get Ben’s things for the home here, and you two can have some nice well-deserved time together.” Not waiting for a response, Malinda made her exit. “Talk to you soon, my number is already in the phone.” She exited and left them alone in the home. 



Malinda’s hurried exit aside, Claire was soothing Ben.  “May I lift you up Ben?” Without the passionate fervor of reuniting, Claire instinctively asked. 



Ben turned and motioned he was ready.  Claire, holding him to her chest asked “It’s been a lot of change, and I know I was gone a while.  How are you holding up?” She knew about the bruises, but was going to let him talk about it first. 



Ben smiled up at her, using the chance to explore her robe a bit.  He felt so safe being in her hold. He also felt incredibly aroused.  Something about having so much more of his wife was so sexually appealing any fears he had washed away when she was close. 



“Well, it sounds like we have a few days before work begins.  Want to check out the new body with the lights on?” She joked.  Holding Ben close to her she had a comfort knowing he was safe.  She wasn’t concerned about herself as much as him, knowing the changes coming.  Knowing she was the one who he would rely on had her just as aroused.  Practically skipping to the bed room, she put Ben down on the bed, and took a step back. 



“How’s this?” In a dramatically more sultry tone, Claire pulled the belt from her robe, letting it fall to the ground. 



Ben instantly choked up for a second.  Not from fear, but awe. His wife was a goddess. The sun coming in behind her, catching her breast and hips from the side, while illuminating her hair. All casting a silhouette on her perfect features and smile.  All looking at him. “I love you so much Claire.” 



Pushing Ben back with her foot, he reciprocated by removing the very girly and intentionally placed robe, and got to his boxers.  Claire knelt down admiring the tent in his boxers. 



Claire got on her knees at the end of the bed, peeling back his boxers and slowly engulfed his member she began to suck.  Ben’s eyes nearly rolled back in his head as Claire began to take him.  The vibrations from her moans were shaking his whole body. Ben was in ecstasy. 



Claire didn’t know what had happened, and she will get answers.  They have a weekend, and now is a time for togetherness and recovery.  She happily pleased her man in ways only a goddess could.

 

Weekend Recharge by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Ben and Claire have a lot of catching up to do.

Chapter 12 – Weekend Recharge 




“Time flies when you are having fun.” It’s a nod to our internal ability to manage the passage of time being dulled by the joys of an experience.  A fun day at a park, a great movie or playing video games.  Hours can fly by and you don’t even realize it. Ben was about to have the most joyous experience of his life. 




Ben knew every inch of the original Claire. He knew the exact heft of her breasts.  He knew how far he would have to reach down during sex to grab her thigh and pull her in firmly before climax.  He knew the exact spots to kiss on her neck and the sounds of delight she would make.  Being with his wife was as natural as brushing his teeth.  He knew exactly what to do. 




Now, Ben was tasked with satisfying the most voluptuous and amplified version of his wife he could ever imagine. Time will stand still as he meticulously reacquaints with his lover. 




As Claire finished, she looked up at Ben.  He had her kneeling in front of him, hungry... lusting. Ben having just caught his breath saw his wife crawling directly forward. Or rather, through him, pushing him into the mattress Ben looked up as her head traveled over him.  He saw her neck, mesmerized by how truly gigantic she was.  The difference in their stature had never been so apparent. So, intimate. 




The shocking and immediately arousing experience of her breasts, freely hanging from her chest, rocking him under his outstretched chin drove home just how much had changed.  Reaching up as high as he could, sinking his face into her hanging mounds, Ben pulled down on both sides of her torso.  Claire obliged just as their loins aligned.   




Ben’s entire life force drained from his body to meet at his shaft.  Never had he such a singular focus as he entered his wife. Claire, shocked, reared her head back.  Ben was always big.  Her subconscious told her to expect it, but her rationale side quickly was surprised by what should have been a feeble effort was anything but; she drove down on him, testing the very constitution of the mattress. 




Ben was no longer using his traditional senses.  For the first time, he had entered his amazon. His desire to please matched her expanded stature.  With every thrust he pushed closer to delirium.  His body, draining every reserve to bring about a physical expression of acceptance for his wife’s new stature.  Ben’s herculean effort could only be compared to that of a mother lifting a car off their toddler. 




Claire, on top was not holding back.  She was matching his enthusiasm, engulfing his entire midsection between her thighs.  She reared back, placing one hand behind her for support and the other caressing Ben’s chest. The man she knew was giving her everything he had without a hesitation.  As she reciprocated, they both approached completion at the same instant.  Claire was much more audible with her release while Ben’s body was starting to remember vitality was limited.  Claire crashed down on top of Ben instinctively.  Not out of exhaustion, but to engulf him in her embrace. 




They laid still for what felt like an eternity.  Together, fully, no hesitations.  They were each other’s, always. 




Ben’s entire body slowly came back online.  He had nearly blacked out but was hastily brought back to consciousness due to the warmth of his satisfied wife laying on top of him. 




Panting in unison, Claire rose off Ben and adjusted herself behind him.  She pulled him into bosom, keeping her warmth all around him.  She was slightly touching the bruises on his body. 




Ben was still regaining all of is faculties when he realized she had calmed down and the time to discuss the future was upon them.  Both of them basking in the afterglow, waited for the other to break the silence, thus starting a difficult conversation. 




“It was Malinda...” Claire let a thought escape her mind. Ben shuddered slightly at her name being spoken. She didn’t need to get the details from Ben.  She could feel him.  His fear and regret might as well have been thrown out all over the floor. When you have a connection so strong, what isn’t said is much more powerful. 




Ben meanwhile had passed out. The guilt of not telling Claire faded, instantly.  He wasn’t going to ask for her forgiveness. He but needed her understanding.  As she slowly stroked him, constantly adjusting him closer into her, Ben enjoyed the first rest since everything about Alpha’s came to light.  He was home. 




Claire, began thinking about what her next steps would be.  In her arms was her world. Everything else needed to be managed so that this would never be lost.  She wasn’t sure exactly what Sterling International sanctioned and what was left to her discretion.  She did know that her first task at hand was handling Malinda.  




Claire’s blood began to boil, and before anything else, she tucked Ben into their bed and insured he was left alone for rest.  He was nearly motionless and almost limp as she adjusted his small body to the center of the bed. Her ability to move him was still new and the effortlessness on her part only confirmed the need to handle Malinda. 




Seeing a large truck drive off, Claire grabbed her robe and made her way for the door.  Two racks of clothing, shrink wrapped, in front of her door. She moved them both inside with relative ease and took a moment to assess her options. 




She quickly adorned the fresh cotton panties available.  The sports bra seemed practical; but as she slid it up, her breasts placed it at a breaking point.  After a few adjustments she was satisfied it at least wouldn’t burst.  She pulled up a training pair of shorts and a tank top.  She pulled the paper out of the sneakers provided and matched some socks.  Standing there, in what would be a typical outfit for the gym, Claire felt refreshed.  Ben was safe, she had a full breakfast and she had quite possibly the best sexual foray ever with her man. Still morning, she made her way outside to get her bearings. 




Now Claire all but ruled out anything but Malinda being the cause of Ben’s trauma.  She wanted to dig a little before she made any brash actions. No sooner did she start on a plan, did Malinda come bouncing out of her house ready for exercise. 




“Hey there, already getting a workout in?” Malinda said, heading over to Claire. 




Claire had not actually figured out how big she had gotten.  She knew it was a lot, given Ben. But she thought this would be a great opportunity to see just how improved. 




“Want to get a run in together? Physical health is important for women like us.” Malinda said, stretching her arms. 




“Can I ask you a question Malinda?” Claire said, idly stretching as if agreeing to the request. 




Malinda was unprepared. “Sure... what about?” 




“How tall are you?” Claire responded. 




“Oh...” she laughed, sighing slightly.  “13 Feet. I normally jump ahead of people on that one.” Malinda was not used to uncertainty.  Her actions with Ben may have gone a touch too far and consequences could be looming.  She decided to play it cool, and resolved to stick close with Claire until she figured out if he told her. 




“Can you hold still a sec?” Claire was standing straight up trying to get a gauge on what 13 feet looked like. 




Malinda stopped and hesitantly rose to her full height in front of Claire. Claire instantly saw she was almost a head taller than Malinda.  Her legs thicker, arms toner. Even her bust was pronounced compared to hers, which was shocking, considering the acrobatics it took to suppress them in the sports bra. 




“Wow they really did a number on me. I must be close to 15 feet tall.” She boomed.  She was really stretching now, realizing just how much she had changed.  Adrenaline kicked in as well.  She wasn’t actually planning to run, but it felt like a great time as any. “Ready?” she asked. 




Claire took off running towards the road. Malinda, caught flat footed began trying to catch up with her. 




She was not one to let her self go.  Claire wasn’t an athlete, but she maintained over the years.  Combine that with a late growth spurt her body felt strong, as if she was in her early 20’s all over again.  Long and fast strides left Malinda falling behind. 




Malinda’s brain was not processing being outpaced very well.  She began pushing, slowly closing the gap between them.  Claire turned towards the highway, giving a sudden urgency to Malinda to catch her outside of just pride. 




Claire was running up the street, she began to round the turn when the construction equipment and early ground breaking had begun.  Earth was being moved in amazing quantities.  The work site was bare as it was the weekend, so she decided to take her run down through there to see what was going on.  Malinda soon caught up to her, at no small cost to herself.  She was breathing a bit heavier once she caught up. 




“We just broke... ground.” She said between breaths. “We will be getting up houses first so that more residents can move in soon.” 




“I see.” Not waiting for her to recover, Claire took off again, towards the highway, using the debris and general miscellany in the area as a make shift obstacle course. Claire satisfied she had her bearings on the current work area, made her way up to the high way. Malinda, hurried her best on the way up behind her. 




Waiting for the light to turn, Malinda caught up.  If Claire would have focused on anything besides the traffic light, she may have noticed the multiple motorists staring. It's not every day a 15-foot-tall bombshell comes jogging out of a construction site, not to mention a second one soon after.   




Singularly focused, she ran across the street and it became clear where she was headed to Malinda. Claire rounded the turn and was quickly approaching their house. As she came upon the smaller house, two things quickly stood out to her. 




The house she had lived in with Ben, was now dwarfed.  While she was sure she could still fit in on her knees, it was shocking see the roof and features of the second floor at the angle she was granted. 




Once that shock quickly subsided, she noted the caution tape around the entrance to the doorway.  Malinda came speeding up behind her, feigning concern over the findings. 




Claire hunched down and pulled a paper off the door. It was a missing person notice, over a week old. It had Ben’s name and description along with a number to call if he was found. Claire’s hand began to quiver.  Her patience had just run out. 




Malinda, still huffing “What did you find there? Is everything ok?” 




Claire stood up, slowly.  She didn’t respond.  She turned around and approached Malinda. With no warning, she grabbed Malinda by her shoulder and hip, spun and in a rage, through her directly into the front of their house. Malinda taken entirely by surprise barely braced for impact as she crashed through the door and front window.  She laid in a pile of dust and broken glass, mostly concealed. 




As Claire approached the house Malinda had gotten up and charged her, lowering her shoulder to tackle.  Claire absorbed her momentum with a slight foot adjustment back and quickly repeated her manhandling, throwing her back into the home, deeper inside this time.  Not wanting to waste time, she quickly followed. Pushing through the broken house, she kicked Malinda in the stomach, multiple times.  She kept picturing the bruises on Ben hoping to give her a few of her own. 




“How could you?” she verbally thrashed. “How could you hurt someone so much smaller than you? How could you be so uncaring?” 




The severity of this beating was not breaking Malinda’s resolve. “Betas are nothing but second rate. Why shouldn’t I have fun with him if I wanted to?” she laid there in pain, looking up at Claire’s burning rage. 




That did not calm Claire down.  




Falling to her knees, she grabbed a handful of Malinda’s brown locks. She lifted her up from the ground.  At this point Malinda wasn’t putting much of a fight up. “Betas are people. Ben is a person. He is my person.” 




Malinda had never considered Ben more than something to be used.  Growing up as an Alpha, indoctrinated to the idea that she had to answer to nobody smaller, being the next line of evolution, she failed to develop empathy.  Malinda could be caste as a victim of her upbringing.  In one vein, she simply needs to learn more about what it’s like to respect living things. 




Claire understood all of this. She was also very pissed off.  Holding her hair, Claire raised her first up so hard, it knocked the roofing loose as her elbow drove into the ceiling.  Just as fast, she threw her now gargantuan fist straight into Malinda’s temple knocking her clean out and bringing the second floor down on top of her. 




At this point sirens could be heard in the distance.  Not wanting to explain... all of what was about to be found, she quickly sorted through the rubble on top of Malinda.  As suspected their bedroom being above dropped a trunk Ben kept his casual clothes in.  Able to lift it up on her shoulder, Claire took off jogging, bits of the house falling off her as a plume of dust began to dissipate as she made her way back to her new home. Claire didn’t look back. That was their home; but their new life was a constant change and she did not mourn its loss. Uncaring of the consequences for Malinda, Claire easily headed back across the highway unknowing of what would happen to Malinda.

End Notes:

I truly appreciate the feedback.  As this is a first story I am learning as I go.

Duty by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Officer Layne is reporting to a domestic disturbance.

Chapter 13 – Duty 




Officer Layne has been on the force for nearly 30 years.  A devout lawman, nothing shakes him.  He has broken up fights in the middle of the night, he’s wrestled with drunks on the side of the road, he has never pulled up to a call and been surprised. 




Until today. 




“This is Officer Layne reporting a domestic disturbance.  I am arriving now, dust is settling and I will need to get the area secured.” He said into his radio, pulling up to the ruined house. 




Dust was still billowing out.  The front of the house looked like a car had run directly through it.  Getting out of his car, Layne called out through a mega phone to see if anyone was in the wreckage and needing attention. “This is Officer Layne; I have arrived and would like to determine if anyone is conscious and able to respond!” 




As he spoke, some additional parts of the upper level of the home detached and fell, causing a muddled bang and additional dust to spew out. No response was received. 




Putting the mega phone done on the hood of the car, Layne turned and propped himself against the passenger side door, pulling a well-used handkerchief from his pocket. 




“Probably some damn kids ruining this nice neighborhood.” he thought, wiping his brow and enjoying a moment of peace while he waits for other emergency personnel to arrive. Something behind him made a loud crash which caught him off guard. Nothing in his years on the force prepared him for what he was about to see. 




Rising from the rubble was a gorgeous brunette.  Her hair was littered with debris, there was visible abrasions on her stomach and she had quite the stunned look on her face.  Layne watched as she extricated herself from the remains of the home.  She quickly bent at the waist, running her fingers through her hair to get all of the remaining junk still tangled in her locks. She whipped back up to a full standing position to get her bearings, noticing him on the street. She approached him immediately. 




“Mam... I have medical personnel on the way, please... be...” Layne trailed off as the now towering brunette was right in front of him. 




“Thank you, officer, but I think I will be just fine.” Malinda said, squatting down to get down at eye level, cupping the small officer’s face in her hand firmly, but not in a way to inflict pain. She smiled at him without saying another word, enjoying his obvious befuddlement. 




“... do you know who did this to you?  Would you like to press charges?” Snapping out of it, Layne got back to procedure as best he can.  Women over twice his size are still his duty to protect, and he did not plan to let any sudden revelation get in the way of that. 




Slightly taken aback by his sense of duty, Malinda clicked her tongue slightly, “I think I will be just fine sweetie, but why don’t you call off the rescue party.  It was just little ole me in there, and I happened to be a touch clumsy tripping into the door.” Releasing his face, she slowly stood to her full height, placing a hand on her hip. 




Layne said nothing for a moment, then reached for his radio. “No one here requires medical attention; any emergency personnel en route can head back home.” He released his radio, staring up still in silence. 




“Thanks for doing an amazing job Officer. I will go ahead and head on home myself.  Be careful out there!” Malinda breaking her gaze from Layne, rose her foot.  Layne, still entranced ducked instinctively.  Malinda placed her foot on the hood of the police cruiser. Applying weight, she lifted herself up and over the car.  The car quickly buckled as soon as her other foot left the ground. As she nearly leapt across the street, the car gave and parts could be heard falling out and different fluids spewed from the undercarriage. The car was immediately totaled. 




Layne however noticed nothing going on with his cruiser.  He could only stare as this titaness casually jogged through the neighborhood after seemingly destroying a house.  Layne took out his handkerchief again, hands shaking, mopping up the copious amounts of sweat that had coated his forehead. 




“I am getting too old for this shit.” he muttered. 




---------- 




Malinda reached in her pocket after getting back across the street, finding her phone which was still in working order.  She quickly called up Amalia to talk about the recent developments.  As the phone was ringing, Malinda stepped into a newly established building on the construction site. The call was answered. 




“Malinda, how is Claire settling in?” Amalia cut straight to business. 




“I’m not sure exactly how she’s adjusting...” Mock coughing and brushing some dirt off her shoulder. 




“What seems to be the issue?” Amalia cut in. 




“Well, how sure are we she’s going to do what we need? What assurance do we have that she will even try and work with us and not just take her new size and run off?” Malinda prodded. 




“Malinda, you have grown up as an Alpha.  Most of the world as they know it, is beneath you.  Claire has the wits and technical expertise to find a way for Alpha’s and Beta’s to coexist.” Amalia recited.  This was the token explanation for Claire to have the procedure in the first place. “Now that she is one of us, she can’t help but find a way for us to coexist.  We don’t want another... Brownsfield.” 




Malinda visibly sunk when she heard that. Regaining composure immediately, “I get that director, and I take full responsibility.  But what guarantee do we have she will comply?” 




“What does she hold most important?” Amalia asked, knowing the answer. 




“Ben.” Malinda answered. 




“I trust you kept him company while Claire was getting her treatment?” Amalia asked. 




Malinda, reassured of her assignment, now removed from doubt. “Absolutely.” I don’t think he will ever forget me. 




“Good.  You are the best at what you do. Don’t ever forget that, Malinda.” Amalia waited for Malinda to confirm and ended the call. 




“Oh, I will make sure Ben never forgets about me.  Claire can’t be there all the time.  That runt will be all the insurance we need...” Malinda was beaming with enthusiasm at her part in the plans to come. 




----------- 




The warm embrace of his colossal protector had gone. The cold, arid atmosphere of uncertainty swirled in his dreams. He was alone, someplace dark, and he didn’t know how he had gotten there. 




“Claire? Honey? Are you there? I’m not sure where I am, but if you can hear me, please say something.” Ben called out. 




At first, all he heard was the reverb of his cries into the surrounding area.  Having a good footing, he began to walk forward when he heard it. 




“Ben....” 




“Claire! I’m here!” He cried back. 




“I’m... just a little further, please come find me.” the voice responded. 




Ben took off running.  In the dark.  He couldn’t even see where his feet were landing, but his heart knew to head towards the call.  As he ran, light could be seen coming from a hole up ahead.  It wasn’t large, but as he approached it was clearly big enough for him to get through.  With renewed Vigor, Ben went full speed for the light. 




Blinding white light filled his vision.  He couldn’t see anything at first.  The ground was soft with carpet, and the feeling of being surrounded was replaced with a much larger room. 




As his eyes adjusted, he looked around.  He was in a bedroom.  But something was very off.  The bedroom was astronomically larger than one he had ever been in.  Seeing a familiar door, he knew where he was. 




“This is Malinda’s Bedroom!” Ben thought out loud. 




As if on cue, out from the bathroom, came Malinda.  Dressed in nothing but the essentials she spied him on the floor, quickly approaching. 




“Well, well tiny Ben, what have we here? Couldn’t get enough of peaking in on me the other day?” Malinda teased. 




Ben was stunned.  Malinda was impossibly huge. He couldn’t begin to understand what had happened.  He began getting light headed as she spoke again. 




“Well, I am not a fan of anybody sneaking in my room.  And I have only one way to deal with pests like that.” She immediately raises her foot high in the air, smirks, and brings it down crashing on Ben. 




Cowering under the coming sole, Ben realizes his one regret is not coming clean with Claire. 




----------- 




“Noooooo!” Ben woke with a start. 




*Crash* Something out of sight comes crashing down. 




“Ben! Ben! Are you ok?” Claire comes bouncing around the corner. 




There is something about a colossal beauty running into view, all of her lovely parts moving in unison that makes a man’s fear vanish as quickly as it came on. 




“No.  I mean Yes! Yes, I am now that you are here.” Ben stated, sitting up in the enormous bed. 




“Oh well, I am glad. You were pretty worn out there. I must say you have never ceased to amaze me, Ben.” Claire said, coming to the bed and sitting in next to her lover. 




“The same goes for you.” Ben says, while trying to pull himself up by gripping onto her shorts. He slinks back into the bed. 




“Let’s get you something to eat. One of our new advantages is I can get you just about anything you want Ben.” She carefully reached under him and pulled her up to her chest.  Ben’s hips hanging on her breast gave a silent approval of her actions. 




“You need to eat first mister! I don’t know what you are feeding that thing but for now, we need to get you some Lunch.” She walked him carefully into the kitchen, stepping over the spilled trunk of clothes. 




Seeing numerous outfits thrown out across the floor, “Did you go and get my clothes honey? I hope it wasn’t too much trouble.” 




Claire, half smiling, “Oh no, it wasn’t much. I took out some trash on the way there.  Other than that, it was just a quick trip to the house. Now, what would you like to eat?” 




Ben, now sitting up to the large table, “Whatever’s easy! I want to make as much of this weekend as possible!” 




“Me too Ben.” Claire said, thinking back to the unfinished business with Malinda.

A Proposal by braden19r
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a flashback to how Ben and Claire came together.

Chapter 14 – A Proposal 




Graduation.  Ben had completed all of his courses with passing grades.  He got his political science degree. It’s not how he thought his college life would turn out. 




Ben’s injury changed his life forever.  He was no longer on the basketball team; he was too ashamed to return home after making such a big show of going off and being a star.  So, he stayed.  He had four years to get a degree.  Ben meeting with an advisor told him the ‘easier’ degree would be political science.  Other athletes were in the classes as well so they were geared towards getting them to pass. 




What Ben really struggled with was all the pre-major classes he was in.  Math, English and other college level classes that he was familiar with, but hardly prepared for the rigors of a college level pace. 




For the first time in his life, he was unsure.  He knew exactly what he wanted to be for so long that everything else seemed pointless.  The injury made him accept that he wasn’t going to get by on his brawn anymore.  Ben was at the lowest point he’d ever experienced. 




Then he meets Claire. 




This beautiful, brilliant blonde bombshell who seemed to have everything in the world going for her.  She was ahead in her studies, she was helping out her teachers and she had a drive that put her on such an unwavering path, nothing could get in her way. 




Ben had dated many girls in high school.  He would show off or have one of their friends set them up, but there was never any effort.  He simply was handsome and popular.  Ben knew that would never work with her. 




He did the only thing he could do, work hard. While their initial friendship was prompted by the realization they were hometown friends, they built a relationship on accountability and the effortlessness they had spending time together. They weren’t dating, they were friends. 




Ben would ask questions to Claire earnestly about things he didn’t quite get, meanwhile Claire would happily explain the new things she was working on.  Ben would become enamored with whatever she spoke about. It wasn’t because he was just trying to get her into bed. It’s because he finally found someone he honestly wanted to listen to. Her confidence was contagious, and before he knew it, Ben was sailing through his classes. 




Claire was not so tunnel visioned to miss what was right in front of her.  She found herself thumbing ahead in Ben’s textbooks or reading related materials based on his courses.  She wanted to be prepared to engage with him as he began to thrive. She had never really had a companion.  She had dated, as anyone with her striking visage would, but it was merely to pass the time.  




Ben and Claire both held doubts initially about sharing their feelings for one another. Multiple times did Ben walk across campus, only to walk back muttering to himself. He would think about what it would mean to lose her as a friend, and treasured their time together more than any romantic entanglement. He was smart enough to know that line cannot be uncrossed, and for now, would focus on himself. 




Claire had written letters, emails and even once on a dry erase board after finishing up a class.  They all said the same thing, but were cut off once she got the realization that these words cannot be taken back. She would crumple up the letter or delete the email, checking the recycling bin at least a few times to make sure it wasn’t still there.  The dry erase board was so coated in cleaning solution, the class an hour afterwards was excused due to ‘toxic conditions.’ 




It wasn’t until one night during their Junior year did they first express their feelings. 




---------- 




It was late, and Ben was over at Claire’s studying.  They had gotten dinner to go and she invited him over so they could discuss the latest theories of Ben’s philosophy class.  He had been putting it off for so long, but it was his last non elective he was required to take outside of his major. 




Claire could tell immediately how disinterested he was. She had become used to his zest for information, but tonight he just seemed disinterested, distracted. Sitting across from him at the other end of the couch, she finally spoke up. 




“Everything ok Ben? You seem off.  Is philosophy really that bad?” she asked 




“It’s... dry. I guess I just need to get through it.” Ben stated.  Claire however was not buying it. 




Claire leaned over and closed his book. “Tell me what’s up Ben.  We can study anytime.” 




The sudden disarmament took Ben by surprise. “It’s nothing Claire.” 




Rain, out of nowhere, started pouring. The metal roofs were being pounded by heavy rain, it muffled through the higher floors but provided a low rattling in the background. 




“Well, you aren’t going to get out of here anytime soon, that storm must have come in a bit quicker than they were calling for; you might as well spill it” Claire stated. She wasn’t going to let her friend sit around in mope. 




“Come on Claire, it’s just a new semester and the classes are getting tougher. I'll be fine soon.” Ben began loading up his bag, he wasn’t much in the mood for thumbing through his books anymore. “It’s getting late and the storm is supposed to go all night, I might as well look to ford through it now.” He stated, heading for the door. 




Claire leapt up and put her hand on the door. “While I appreciate the misuse of verbs as much as the next girl, why would you head out in the rain instead of just hanging out here until it's over?” She questioned, motioning to the food they had left uneaten. 




“Just put it in the fridge, you can have it for later.” Ben said, frustrated.  Claire stepped back, and wasn’t going to force him to stay.  If he needed time alone, she would respect his wishes. Ben left. Closing the door, Claire felt uneasy about how things went.  As she looked back across the room, she noticed one of Ben’s notebooks.  She rushed to pick it up to hopefully catch him.  As she picked it up, a folded piece of paper fell out. It looked worn, not fresh from the notebook.  She would have discarded it if she had not noticed her name written on the top. 




She opened the letter, and the first thing she noted was a lot of scribbling, things crossed out and it clearly was a work in progress. From what remained, she read to herself. 




“Claire. I don’t know how to thank you for everything you’ve done for me. You have made me a better version of myself I didn’t know existed. I can’t imagine going through all of this without you.” The letter goes into multiple revisions, in different ink and pencil at times.  It picks back up “...since geometry. I haven’t told you because I love what we have...” Claire’s hand was struggling to hold still at this point.  




“He feels the same way...” she thought. She immediately grabbed her jacket and ran to the exit of the building.  The rain was absolutely pouring.  Water was beginning to pool on the paths as the ground failed to absorb it fast enough. In the distance, she could still see Ben trudging through the quad. He seemed to be in no hurry. She opened the door and took off running. 




Ben was halfheartedly walking and thinking. “How long can I keep doing this?” he wondered, knowing he could not keep being around her with how he felt.  He was kicking the puddles to ease his love pangs. He hadn’t been this unsure about something since the start of college, and his usual guiding light wasn’t available to him on this. So, he continued to kick puddles. 




“Ben!” he heard, shouted across the quad.  Pausing his wallowing for moment, he looked up seeing Claire dashing through the water. She was in full stride; Ben quickly regained composure and began hurrying back to her. They met at a small table and flimsy awning usually reserved for outside lunches. 




“You’re soaked! What’s the matter? Why would you run out in the rain?” Said Ben. 




Claire didn’t answer immediately, she reached in her pocket and pulled out his note. “You dropped this.” 




Ben stared at his chicken scratch.  He had looked over that paper a thousand times. He had changed what he wanted to say, changed the ink color but it always said the same thing. “I love you.” Ben whispered. 




“I love you too Ben.” Claire returned. 




“...but our friendship...” They both said at the same time, pausing and half chuckling. They stood quietly for a moment. They both were just so relieved to have gotten it out. 




“I guess we are doing the whole ‘finish sentences thing’ already?” Ben smirked, joking when he wasn’t sure what else to say. 




“Oh, are we now? Then what am I going to say next?” Claire leaned in. 




Ben said nothing else. He put his hand under her wet locks, lettering her feel his fingers caress the back of her neck and scalp.  The tingles she felt as he touched made her toys go straight out and her knees weak. Ben lightly licks his lips and closes his eyes, leaning in.  Claire, floating, meets him and they sealed their first kiss. 




This was the beginning of an unbreakable relationship. 




---------- 




Ben had a ring in his pocket. It wasn’t the fanciest, but it was a symbol of his commitment to her. 




Claire was working late.  While Ben had graduated, Claire was still working on a project for her master’s coursework and would often run late.  Ben fresh from the burden of classes finally had the time to get a ring and he couldn’t wait another minute to ask. 




Ben arrived at the engineering building.  The front desk had a loan attendant.  A young woman who was reading an engineering book herself. She barely registered that Ben had entered the foyer. 




When she looked up, she saw a man in a fine suit, holding a large bouquet of flowers. 




“Hello? Is Claire here?” Ben said, snapping the woman out of her daze. 




“Oh yes, sorry.  She’s in the back going over some things.  You can head back if you want.” She buzzed the door and let Ben pass.  




The buzz was old and ear grating. It could be heard through the whole building. Claire popped her head out from the opposite end of a long hallway, seeing debonair Ben sauntering on over. Popping back into the room for a second, Claire spit out her gum, quickly combed her fingers through her hair and straightened out her blouse. She had a pretty good idea about what was coming.  After a quick preening, she popped her head back out to usher Ben on over. 




Ben entered and handed Claire the flowers. “Claire, I wouldn’t be here without you. I know you still have some school left but I cannot wait another moment. I want to ask you if you would make me the happiest man in the world.  Claire, dearest, would you please marry me?” Ben exhaled, as he failed to take a breath the entire time. Til this day, he never stopped appreciating how lucky he was to be with her. 




“Ben, of course I will!” The flowers immediately thrown, scattered on the floor. She presented her hand and Ben slid the ring on, a perfect fit. 




Ben didn’t have any more words. He nearly lunged as he grabbed her by the hips, and sat her up on a desk. Ben was quickly loosening his pants while Claire began to take off her blouse, a task made less efficient from their constant pawing at one another. 




A loud bang echoed through the halls, and they both nearly ducked.  Realizing they were completely caught up in the moment, Claire adjusted her clothes quickly and grabbed her bag. “Let’s head back to my place, we can sneak out the back over here.” Claire led Ben out the back of the work area and the escaped into the night as two lovers do. 




Meanwhile, back at the engineering building the attendant was quickly racing out of the break room to find out what the noise was about. She dropped her unopened soda when she saw something that didn’t seem possible. 




Standing there with a shattered security door in front of her was a woman bigger than she had ever seen. Much taller than the door way she was trying to break through, the larger woman took note of the onlooker and quickly approached.  Frozen, she simply looked up at this amazon. Quickly, she squatted on her heels to get more on the small woman’s level. 




“My name is Amalia. I am looking for one of your students around here. I was told she was working into the night here.” She stated clearly, pulling out a large business card. 




Half shaking, she read the card. “Sterling Recruitment?” was all she could manage. 




“Look, bill the repairs to that door to me. Call the number at the bottom and we will settle this.” Amalia realizing, she wouldn’t be much help left her got up and went to searching the halls on her own.  At the end of the hallway, she found a room with lights on and flowers everywhere. Hunching over, she knelt down as the room barely had 8 feet of headroom. 




Searching through the scattered papers she saw “Claire” written among the engineers’ names. “Excellent.” Pulling out a small stylus, she began going through the computer files.  Claire’s work was all there. Amalia using another fine point tool, managed to get a thumb drive into the computer.  Waiting for the files to download, Amalia looked through the paperwork present. “You have given us everything we need to get started Claire. Enjoy your romance now, but soon I will be coming and you won’t be able to refuse me. Phase 1 is about to begin.” Amalia monologed to herself. Snapping up the thumb drive, Amalia disappeared into the night.  The door was never reported, and Claire would return and get her things the next day having no idea anything happened. 




Luckily for Claire, she was able to enjoy her ‘normal’ life for as long as it lasted.

End Notes:

This will be the conclusion of the first "Arc" in the story.  Please come check out my Deviant Art page if youd like to see some renders of the characters along with other updates about the story!

Link is in my profile.

Friendly Subjugation by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Amalia comes to town, and brings her assistant Cassandra. (Image posted of Cassandra for reference on my Deviant Art Page)

Chapter 15 – Friendly Subjugation 




The tires of an incredibly large plane are squealing on the tarmac.  As it begins to decelerate the “S.I.” logo prominent on the tail can be seen shimmering in the sun.  The plane exits the landing strip and taxis into a large hanger.  As the engines are powering down, the larger hanger doors close and conceal the ongoings to any onlooker. 




The compression of the cabin is audibly heard hissing throughout the large hanger.  As the door unseals and swings ajar, out steps a confident Alpha business woman.  Expertly managing the stairs in her heels, the determined woman heads to the bottom of the steps, busy on a phone call. 




Following behind her, a younger woman.  She comes to the exit and hits her head on the doorway. 




“Ouch!” shouts the red head, booming through the hanger. 




The business woman looks back, annoyed. “Cassandra, please.” 




Cassandra, or Cass, is an alpha known for being imposing.  Even around other Alphas.  Her proportions dwarf even Amalia, and that is by design.  Cassandra is Amalia’s assistant, but also her security. In a world where Alpha’s are looking to assert dominance due to size, Cassandra is the Alpha’s Alpha.  Her red hair flows freely down her back. Her professional attire is not tailored for someone as tall or bulky as her, but for appearances, she makes due. Her strong legs can be seen flexing through her slacks as she makes each step.  She is often seen smiling and walks lighter on her feet. Cassandra was truly carefree. While barely 20, her maturity would be that more of a teenager. Getting basically whatever she wanted since coming to live with SI, she’s had little reason to grow out of her more childish ways. 




Cassandra’s parents were not Alphas. By the time she was 7 she had outgrown her parents, and by 12, a pre-teenage fit actually had her bring down a wall in her home.  Her parents were terrified and with how Cassandra reacted to the growth hormone, it was only the first of what could be many escalating fits.  Sterling International caught wind of such a specimen and immediately came to the family’s ‘aid.’  In exchange for having her come to their facility, the family was financially set up for life. They were however strongly encouraged to remain distant from their daughter. 




Rubbing her head, she carefully made it down the stairs.  Not in heels, but in flats. She still had issues with her larger feet finding purchase.  After a few steps down, she decided to just skip the last few and hop to the ground.  The stairs lurched as she took off, the brakes on the wheels struggling to stop it from slamming into the plane.  Composing herself at the bottom of the steps, she followed Amalia to the waiting car. 




“We are headed out to see how Claire is settling in here.  I am going to get myself established, Malinda will help me with our living space.  Why don’t you go over and meet Claire while you’re there?” Amalia stated.  She was making sure Cassandra had something to do.  If she was left to her own devices, she can get into trouble quickly given her short attention span. 




“Sounds good boss!” Cassandra said with enthusiasm.  She quickly stepped ahead to get the door for Amalia. “Right, door! That’s what assistants are for.” 




Sighing, Amalia got herself into the long SUV, scooting further into the longer than usual truck, it was spacious enough she didn’t have to hunch.  Finding cars that could fit normal roads were not easy.  Finding ones that fit comfortably impossible.  The solution was longer cars that qualified as “Wide load.” One quick sticker on the back and the extra space didn’t draw too much attention. 




Cass reached her long foot into the truck, and ducked in to her seat.  The car is straining against the extra weight of the second passenger.  After a few adjustments, Cass closes the door. “All Ready!” She beams, giving up on the seatbelt almost immediately. 




The truck engine roared to life and after a decent strain on the engine, the vehicle was able to carry them out of the hanger and onto the highway.  Once at speed, the vehicle seemed to little issue with the women aboard. 




“Be still child, this is not some ride at an amusement park” she scolded.  




Cassandra had never really been outside of the SI campus since the day she was brought her in.  She grew up around Alphas exclusively and while she did receive an education, she mostly spent her days exercising and playing games. The outside world was grand and new, everything was just a question waiting to be answered.  The excitement was hard to contain. 




The car ride went how one would expect taking a child somewhere on a road trip. Tons of questions, pointing, moving around when they shouldn’t.  The difference is Cassandra is considerably more massive than an adult Alpha and without a restraint, she was constantly having her attention stoked and the urge to explore was overwhelming. 




“Sit down Cassandra!” Amalia yelled as her latest question and shift came with a jolt to the stability control of the car. 




Cassandra, realizing she got in trouble, sat back down.  When she truly got going, her momentum picked up quickly and it had to be reined in.  




“Sorry Ms. Amalia.” she said sheepishly. 




Amalia put a hand on her knee. Cassandra looked up to Amalia, figuratively. When she left her parents, she was the one who came to collect her.  From the moment Amalia made sure she was cared for, provided wisdom when needed and filled the mentoring role she needed.  She was the closest thing to a parent she would ever have. 




The trip continued on uneventful.  They pulled into the lot near the initial construction trailer had been.  It was since lifted out and replaced by a dwelling similar to Malinda and Claire’s. Cassandra unfolded herself out of the car, stretching high into the sky.  The size of her was not lost on Amalia as she was getting out.  Most Alpha’s were not used to being in the presence of someone who made them feel small. 




“Here is where we will be staying for...” Amalia began. 




“Can I go in!? Can I pick my room!?” Unable to contain herself.  The first time in years she would be sleeping somewhere other than on campus.  She couldn’t wait to see her new room. 




“Malinda and I will set up the place first, you can go meet Claire over at her home. It’s right behind ours. You should go introduce yourself.” Amalia said, while texting on her phone. Malinda opened the door as the two were chatting outside. 




“I’m ready to get started when you are.  The team was here this morning so most of it is up and running.” Malinda called out.  Amalia nodded, then turned to Cassandra. 




“Please, go meet her.  She’s new to the company and I am sure would love to meet you too.” Amalia pointed over to the house once more and followed Malinda inside.  As the door shut, it occurred to Cassandra that this was the first time she’d be alone outside of the main campus. 




“I can’t wait to make some new friends!” Cassandra was grinning ear to ear.  She skipped on over to Claire’s house enjoying her recently found freedom. 




---------- 




Their weekend had been emotional.  Claire coming to terms with all of her changes, Ben confessing all that happened during his time with Malinda and all of the fallout of realizing their world was about to change in a hurry. 




With great emotion, also came amazing sex. 




Ben and Claire, when not spilling their hearts out, explored everything they possibly could about each other. What Ben lacked in physicality he made up for with sheer will. Backrubs, his old specialty, and one he was determined to keep, left him exhausted. He would try not to show it, but the human form can only do so much when presented with a challenge of foreplay with your 15-foot wife.  Necessity breeds ingenuity however, and most of their activities before hopping into bed were modified to being seated. 




Claire knew there was at least a hint of him feeling a need to prove himself; but for her, she felt guilty for bringing this change on without discussing with him first.  Ben likely wouldn’t have objected. He has truly always wanted her happiness. This however was not something she did for her pleasure. It was an instinctive response to weighing the alternatives. She was given the opportunity to be given the physical advantages recently made aware to her, or to remain in a ‘regular’ state and watch as the world grew up around her. It was an easy question to answer when your priority is survival. 




Ben was in the shower while Claire laid in bed after their latest escapade. She was still amazed at how much he could give her. Change and challenges can be approached two ways in a partnership. A time for fear and anger, failing to accept what has come about or acceptance, embracing the new while adapting to the different. Ben was adapting. As tiring as it may have been, he wouldn’t let something as silly as her becoming a literal giantess while on a business trip ruin their fun. Claire half dozed off, letting her guard down for the first time in days as this weekend, felt serene. For a moment, they were able to just spend together. It had been a long time even before all of this change. 




In the fog that you enter between awake and sleep, Claire is shook awake by a loud clumsy banging at the door. The water in the shower turned off, but Ben did not call out.  Claire hopped out of bed and immediately went to the bathroom. “I’ll see who it is” assuring Ben as she gently closed the door. Ben surely had his heart leap thinking about the very limited amount of people who would visit them. 




Claire, tying her robe shut, made her way to the front door. 




The module that Claire was given was made for Alpha’s. High ceilings, larger doorways, appliances, furniture and anything she would need, appropriately sized.  That made what she saw when opening the door seem much more off putting. The door, which was still a touch over Claire’s head was likely a standard height for Alpha homes.  So, when she saw a blouse lined with buttons at eye level, she was taken aback. 




“You must be Claire! I’m Cassandra, you can call me Cass. I work with Ms. Amalia. She told me to come over and say hi.” Cassandra blurted out; Claire still blindsided by the ample torso looked up at the smiling red head.  She seemed harmless enough. 




“Oh. Hi, yes I am Claire...” Momentarily stunned, she managed to introduce herself. This bubbly red head was not what she expected. She tentatively stuck out her hand for a shake. 




Cassandra, over joyed, pulled Claire in for a hug.  It was at that moment; Claire got a feel for just how strong Cass was.  Being larger was surely an advantage, but being physically fit and muscular was a whole other thing. Cassandra pulled Claire in with that seemed little effort on her part.  Struggling a bit against her hug, Claire managed “Nice to meet you.” 




Releasing her, “I’m sorry Ms. Claire, I haven’t met many people off campus, I am just so excited to be out and about.” She let her grip go of Claire, looking a touch embarrassed for the moment.  




Claire's first impression was that of a child, then adult. She meant well, and meeting another Alpha was bound to happen soon. 




It was at that moment that Ben peaked around the door. When he saw the monolithic woman past his wife, he froze. From his vantage point, seeing anyone taller than his wife was terrifying. Though she was wearing business clothing, he could see the massive thighs and legs of the woman. As she rose into the air the blouse was wrapped around her more chiseled body. This ‘girl’ was standing over his wife, and he wasn’t sure Claire could stop her if she wanted to. Lost in thought, he didn’t realize the door had slowly drifted more open, exposing his presence. 




“Oh hi little guy!” She said, shoving Claire out of the way and scooping up Ben. “Aren’t you just the cutest thing!” Cassandra went from excited to overzealous immediately.  She had never seen a Beta in person, and any act she put on of being composed faded the moment she spotted him. 




Claire, standing up, shouted “What in the hell do you think you are doing? Put him down this instant, he is a human and he is my husband! He is not some toy to manhandle.” 




Cassandra brought Ben into her chest and turned to Claire. “I have just never seen a real live Beta before. I mean look at him, he’s just adorable! I promise I won’t hurt him!” she continued to hold Ben in close, as if snuggling a stuffed animal. Ben was clearly showing pain at this point as her grip was much tighter than either of the women who have held him before. 




"Cassandra, you are hurting him. If you would please give him to me.” Calmly stated, Claire stretched her hands out to receive Ben. Reluctantly she gave him back to her. 




“I’m sorry Ms. Claire, little guy...” She started. 




“His name is Ben, Cassandra. He is my husband.” Claire cut in. 




“Right. Sorry Ben. You looking so cute and small is all I can bear, but I promise next time I will be much more polite.” Cassandra stated. She truly was sorry. Impulse control is more important when you are her size, but she has a good heart. “I will head back for now. I hope have a good night, tomorrow we get to go into the city!” 




Claire held Ben close.  As she watched Cassandra walk off, the thought of a clumsy and woefully immature giant walking through their town was terrifying. Ben was silent. The only thing keeping him from losing it was the comforting touch of his wife.  




---------- 




Amalia and Malinda exited the home and headed to the parking lot. 




“Everything looks good to go, we will just need to head into town and handle some paperwork before we can really get started building and moving into the next phase.” Malinda reported. 




“Excellent. I trust Cassandra will help keep Claire in line,” She said, eyeing the bruises on Malinda. “Cassandra has a very friendly way of getting people to listen to her.” She chuckled. “Ahh, just the girl we were talking about!” Cassandra emerged from behind the building, walking up to the ladies. 




“I’m gonna head inside now if that’s ok Ms. Amalia.” Cassandra half-pouted. 




“Go ahead on in dear, you will know which room is yours.” she responded. 




Perking up, Cassandra hustled inside the home, ducking through the door frame. 




Amalia waved over to Claire who had Ben in her arms. 




“I see they got acquainted. Claire may be special but she is still an asset. It is important we keep her in check. They will have their hands full as it is.” Amalia chuckled, remembering her own trials with Cassandra. 




“And what about the husband?” Malinda asked. 




“For now... lay off. I’m sure the sight of a Cass will set them both straight for the time being.” she answered. 




“Then, tomorrow we head into town, all of us. Will be good to finally show a presence. Bringing Cassandra along will also be... interesting.” Malinda grinned. 




The two women watched as Claire carried in her husband inside and closed the door.  With everything now in place and construction ready to begin, the takeover was ready to begin.

End Notes:

This will be the 2nd Arc of the story, as explore the actual plan for the 'Takeover.'

A Stroll Downtown by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Everybody prepares for the morning as they are ready to head to City Hall.

illustration for chapter found here - https://www.deviantart.com/braden19/art/First-Time-Hold-873397419?ga_submit_new=10%3A1615899939

Chapter 16 – A Stroll Downtown 




Firmly pressed, the lightly starched collar hugged cool on his neck. As he wrapped his tie around and slowly brought the Windsor knot to his throat, he couldn’t remember the last time he had a normal work day. 




Ben over the weekend realized he had not shown up to work, to his home and given the recent report of vandalism, he knew there must have been concerns.  Having spoke to the police chief, he was able to end any need for an investigation as he was the person they considered missing.  His wife’s whereabouts were confirmed by her employer and with everyone abuzz about the rapidly progressing development of land on the outskirts of town along with sightings of a giant woman downtown, there wasn’t much that passed for an investigation into his disappearance. 




Everything aside, he had a job to do. He stood in front of the oversized mirror, checking over his suit, and remembering his pledge to protect his hometown. Standing there, with so much head room, and a mirror over twice his size, it was hard to not consider that task impossible.  As he stared up higher on the mirror, a wave of blonde hair preceded the face of his gorgeous wife. 




“How are you doing today honey?” Claire popped in. 




“Nervous. I haven’t been in town in weeks, and while it doesn’t seem anybody was that concerned, leading a business team of towering women isn't exactly how I wanted to make my entrance.” Ben stated, adjusting his tie for what felt like the hundredth time. 




Claire could see he was frustrated. Ben had taken the whole business with Sterling International so personal when it happened. He thought he had brought prosperity, but it came at the cost of the town’s soul. She walked in and stopped behind him. She knelt down to the ground, and wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him slightly as she reached for his tie. 




“This, is not having the intended effect” she admitted.  Claire was trying to ease his nerves by helping but with her fingers so much larger, she worked clumsily and even began to become irritated at the difficulty. 




Laughing, Ben grabbed her finger. “There are other ways you can help me relax.” 




“Oh?” Claire stopped fighting with the tie. 




Ben fell backwards, letting his head rest in between her chest. “Ah, I am feeling way more relaxed already.” 




Stumbling on her heels, laughing, Claire fell backwards, bringing Ben with her. Claire looked down at him, his hair was messed up in the back and his tie was on the floor, but he was smiling.  She reached down with her finger and lifted up his chin. 




“You will be great today dear. I have no doubts, and I will be right there by your side.” Claire said comforting. 




The break in the tension seemed to bring Ben back to focus. He stood up, mock dusted off his clothes and looked up at his still prone wife. 




“Screw the tie. It’s not like anybody is going to be looking at me anyway.” Ben declared, walking around his wife’s leg and planting a huge kiss on her. No matter what was going on, they could accomplish anything together. 




---------- 




“Does this outfit look alright?” Cassandra asked bluntly. 




Malinda and Amalia were in the living area of Amalia’s home when the tall red head came around the corner. She had put on a blouse and skirt, both slightly undersized, but the pumps she was wearing shot her almost to the ceiling. She didn’t wear much of a heel often so her balance was a tad shaky. 




“No, you look great!” Malinda said, while turning and mouthed to Amalia as if to say “This will be interesting.” 




“That’s enough wardrobe time, let’s go get our girl and her pet politician.” Amalia declared, heading to the door.  Cassandra left first, ducking and then stumbling out the door. 




“This town isn’t going to know what hit them!” Malinda said chuckling. 




The three women walked over to Claire’s house. The door was opening just as they were on the approach. 




Ben walked out, fixing his cuff. When he finally got the button in place, he looked up at the 3 towering women. Amalia, the one with which he was the least familiar, walked up to him and spoke, directly down to him. 




“Our team has been setting up around City Hall.  The park area was large enough for us to set up an office for Malinda and to provide a useable space for meetings.” She said all while flipping through her cell phone. 




“Oh... that’s great. We are headed there then?” Ben asked. 




Amalia walked away engrossed in her phone. Malinda followed her, passing behind Cassandra. She took the opportunity to give Ben a look with a quick blow of a kiss.  Ben shuddered. 




“Hey little... Hey Ben.” Cassandra cut herself off. Kneeling down, she continued “Look, sorry about yesterday. I hope that as you get to know me, you’ll realize I am not some dumb kid. I just get excited and honestly you are so handsome and small I just couldn’t help it. Still, that is no excuse. Friends?” She reached out for a handshake. 




Ben stared for a moment at the gargantuan hand. It was offered in peace, and with all the unknowns currently circling the other two women, he had no reason to question her motives. Reaching out to grab above her thumb, he squeezed her hand. “Friends.” 




She shook his hand excitedly, instantly realizing she had pulled him off the ground for a moment. “Sorry!” she squealed. 




Claire exited the house seeing the latest interaction. Stepping quickly in to defend Ben. “Cassandra, I thought we talked about this? He’s a person not a toy!” 




Ben tried to get Claire’s attention about the mistake, but she was locked in like a lioness protecting her cub. Cassandra rose to her full height, now with the added heel.  She looked and lurched down toward Claire. “It was a mistake Ms. Claire. I had just said I was sorry to him.” 




“Really honey, its ok. She means well. We’re friends now!” Ben said, trying to ease his wife back. 




Claire looked down at Ben with a halfhearted acceptance to the situation. She knelt down and offered her arm. 




“It’s not that bad honey, I don’t need to be comforted every time something happens between me and an Alpha that is disorienting.” Ben said, misunderstanding her intent. 




“Oh... no. I was going to offer to carry you into town. The cars they have won't fit all of us. Malinda and Amalia are already up ahead.” Claire explained. 




"Oh... that makes sense. I guess I should try and say something macho her about how I’ll walk myself?” Ben choked back his pride.  




Claire and Cassandra both laughed.  




“Sorry we got off on the wrong foot.” Claire stated, reaching out her hand. 




“Me too Ms. Claire.” accepting her handshake. 




“Good, everybody is friends. Claire, I will take you up on the lift” Ben said, accepting the physical task of keeping up with the ladies would likely wear him out. 




“May I?” Cassandra asked. “I know he is your husband and I came off immature yesterday, but it would be my pleasure.” 




Claire didn’t respond. She wasn’t going to keep answering for Ben. She had to let him make his own relationships if this was ever going to succeed. 




Knowing he had a role in bridging this gap himself, Ben replied “Sure. What better way to seal our new friendship?” He put his hands up waiting to be lifted. 




Cassandra firmly grasped Ben under his arms and compressed his ribs a touch. Not wanting to show the shock, he winced as slightly as possible. When she stood up, Cassandra was holding Ben as one would hold a birthday cake in which you didn’t want the lit candles to go out. 




Ben thought about the fact he had now been carried by three women, and how different it was. Malinda, aggressive and uncaring was rough. Claire’s touch was both caring and often arousing. She had the softest hands and he could comfortably ride against her ‘assets.’ Cassandra though was the in-between. She wasn’t too familiar and she clearly was being careful to the best of her abilities. 




“Hold my arm! This train is leaving the station.” Cassandra said excitedly. It was her first consensual holding of a Beta. While she as beaming with excitement as she often did, this truly was both an empowering and endearing moment for her.  She truly admired how delicate Beta’s were. How Ben was. 




Ben having recovered from his compression, grabbed on and pointed ahead “Choo choo!” he said laughing. Cassandra started her way to the road. 




Claire stood there a moment, appreciating the exchange she just witnessed. An Alpha woman who could easily be 17 feet tall and her husband having fun together. It gave her the glimmer of hope she needed that this actually could be successful. She locked up the house and quickly caught up to Cassandra. They walked to the outskirts of town at the highway. 




---------- 




Standing at the crosswalk, Malinda and Amalia were in conversation as the rest of the group caught up. 




“Looks like I am needed elsewhere. Malinda will head off with you two. I will speak with you later this evening.” Amalia stated, walking back the direction they game. 




“Three!” Ben said. Cassandra lightly squeezed him to let him know she didn’t forget. 




“Alright then. Let’s get moving.” Malinda led the way across the crosswalk into the ‘normal’ side of town. 




Claire didn’t take in everything the first time she went back into town. Buildings that used to stand up around her as part of the neighborhood were now toddler sized. She could see over the rows of single-story buildings, with features that now appeared minute. Lost in thought, she realized they were approaching their home. A lump jumped into her throat thinking about their altercation. 




Before she could say anything though, the home appeared from around the bend, unscathed. The roof was new, the color almost matched, and the yard had been repaired. 




“Wha...” Claire trailed off. 




“Don’t you all live somewhere around here Ben? I remember the street name from your profile.” Malinda asked. 




“...Right up on your left.” Ben confirmed. His flashbacks to her late-night visit after a complete violation at city hall earlier that day.  Ben couldn’t even look at the house as they passed by. 




Ben and Claire both hid their resentment as Malinda was clearly mocking them each individually. 




“Nice house guys! I’d say invite me over sometime, but the last thing you would want would be me trying to wiggle on in there.” Cassandra said leaning into Ben smiling as she mock wiggled her hips. 




Ben and Claire paused a moment before acknowledging with a half-hearted laugh. Their home was now a remnant of a life they do not lead anymore. 




The four continued into town with idle chatter until they came to the first crowded street. Cassandra stopped, a tad nervous. 




“Why don’t you help Ben from here. I am pretty nervous about heading into town.” Cassandra said, handing Ben down to Claire. 




Cassandra stood there unsure of how she could easily proceed. As she pondered, she slightly rolled her ankle and nearly losing balance.  Malinda was already ahead while Claire and Ben looked up uneasy. 




This old town looked like that from the movies she had seen growing up. It was lined with 2 story buildings, each having their own purpose, their own story. This town had signs of history on nearly every façade. The town was a planned grid of living and business use buildings. 




To this 17-foot red head however, it looked like a hard to navigate hallway. Composed, Cassandra finally made her first step up the sidewalk. 




Her pumps followed each other single file. Unable to freely walk on the tighter passage, her used her hips to walk as if a model down a runway. A model who had bad balance and kept reaching for the roofs of nearby buildings for balance. 




Claire, keeping her distance gave a silent look to Ben, worried. Ben mentioned to put him down. 




“Hey there long legs!” Ben called up. Cassandra looking around saw no one, quickly adjusting and looking down she saw Ben approaching. “First time in the big city I see?” he joked. 




“Haha. I am just nervous. I don’t want to hurt anyone or break anything. I’m doing the best I can.” Cassandra replied. 




“Well why don’t I lead you on a tour. Claire and I grew up here and if you’d let me, I can show you some of the finer sights.” Ben said, catching up and circling around ahead of her. 




Stopping in between the rows of buildings, people began looking out their windows to see what all the noise was about. Before they could complain, the site of the councilman talking to two pairs of legs had them stunned.  Before they regained their composure, they continued on their way out of sight. 




“Oh, over there...” Ben started. 




“That is where Ben and I went on our first dinner after moving back home, married.” Claire finished. 




“Aww, you guys are the cutest.” Cassandra said with glee. 




“Their food is top notch. I am sure with some advanced notice we could get enough for everyone!” Ben said with enthusiasm. 




“That would be amazing!” Cassandra replied, stopping at the round road. 




“Here we are!” Ben said, noting they had made it to the center of town. 




Cassandra kneeled down and gave Ben a firm squeeze on the shoulder. “Thank you, Ben. I was so worried about making a mess of things. I’m a bit klutzy if you haven’t noticed.” 




“Try not to focus so much on what could go wrong, and enjoy the moment. This is new for you right? Enjoy it!” Ben said, opening his arms over his head as if to embrace the town around him. 




“Thank you, both of you. I mean it. It has been so nice to finally get to be a person who just gets to sightsee.” Cassandra stated, with a hint of sadness. It faded though, immediately. “So, this is city hall?” 




“This is the whole seat of our town, lets head on over. I’m interested in the accommodations that were put up for Malinda.” Ben said, leading the way across the street. 




As Cassandra came into view, the overall staggering view was not as shocking to residents anymore.  The past two weeks had been busy downtown.  Tents had been set up in most of the surrounding areas.  It looked almost like a base more than a municipal building sitting in a park. As the three got to the other side they were greeted by Malinda. 




“Welcome to the new City Hall.” said Malinda.

City Hall 2.0 by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Ben and Claire split as they both have different things to do at City Hall. This chapter follows Ben as he explores the 'camp.'

Note: Took longer to get the next chapter out that expected. Time to write has been harder to find. I am also currently working on my first rendered comic surrounding a fight in FF7. It's giantess related and can be found on my deviant art page.

 

 

Chapter 17 – City Hall 2.0 




The area surrounding City Hall was once a communal space where parents could bring their kids to play. Local concerts would bring people from all around to partake in a night of fun and shopping in the nearby stores. As kids both Ben and Claire had come here to the yearly carnival, one of their big attractions for out of towners. Face painting, junk food and magic tricks, it was a veritable trifecta of family fun. 




The out of towners that had occupied the area were no longer playful kids and parents. Alpha’s now moved about, continuing to morph the area to their needs. For both of them it was shocking to see such a presence in a familiar area. 




The once luscious grass covering the large field was trodden and compacted into the dirt. Most of the now worn paths taken by the larger humans were evident with firm shoe imprints and mangled plants. The open sky that would provide hours of sunshine for the entire field was now blocked out by monolithic tents which threatened to dwarf the city hall building itself. To Ben, it was the first time that he didn’t feel as if he was normal around other, larger people, but that he was a small person living in a larger person's world. 




“Wow Malinda you guys sure have been busy!” Cassandra said. “I’m going to have a look around; I was nervous about this morning and forgot to eat breakfast.” 




“There is food somewhere in there, I am sure you can find it.” Malinda said, looking up at the friendly and larger Alpha. 




Cassandra smiled and walked past Malinda, tussling her hair. Malinda quickly batted at her hand as a younger sibling would to a bigger one. As Cassandra passed, she looked down at Ben. 




“Claire and I will need to meet with some business partners here soon, so you will need to find your own way around here.” Malinda said, motioning to Claire to follow her. 




“Wait, we are just going to leave him here?” Claire asked, shocked. 




“I’ll be fine. I could use some breakfast as well.” Ben assured her. 




Claire kneeled down and brought Ben in for a quick embrace. “Be safe” she whispered in his ear. 




Malinda guided Claire around the backside of a tent and out of sight in no time. As they rounded the corner, Ben felt suddenly out of place. Surrounded by the tall ‘structures’ of white tents and numerous large containers, he realized he was entering what felt like another world. 




Snapping out of his daze, Ben hurried in the direction that Cassandra had gone. Hoping he could catch up to her, the task proved harder as the maze of tents did not offer him a decent line of sight. As he began down the ‘corridor’ between the massive structures, he had to step over numerous cables and support ties that, to him, were as thick as his arm. The task quickly took his attention to the ground, which in an Alpha camp like this would prove costly. 




*Boom* 




A large Alpha woman looking at a tablet drove her shin directly into Ben. He was slammed backwards to this ground as the woman exited a nearby tent failing to even register another pedestrian. 




“Ooof” was all Ben managed as he fell onto his back. 




“Oh. Sorry. You, ok?” The woman asked, seemingly annoyed. 




“Yeah, I will be fine.” Ben said, sitting up and dusting himself off. 




The woman nodded, stepped directly over Ben and went back about her task. The large woman barely noticed that she had forced a full-grown man to the ground. While Ben didn’t let on, she had struck him a bit harder than he wanted to admit. As he went to stand up, a hand came into his view. 




“Gotta be careful when the big ones are busy. They seem to get really focused and don’t have time to watch out for us ‘kids.’” The familiar voice stated. 




“Phillip!” Ben nearly shouted. Grasping his hand and hoisting up, Ben was so relieved to see a friend. A normal sized friend. 




“These guys sure now how to take up space in a hurry, don’t they?” Phillip joked. 




Phillip is one of Ben’s best work friends. They have both worked for the city for some time. Phillip was younger, but the two bonded over both being past basketball stars at the local high school. Phillip did most of his work overseeing the zoning and construction in town. He had been one of the few allies for Ben when the Sterling deal was proposed, as he saw the benefits of a cash infusion to the town’s infrastructure.  He became one of the few Betas that Sterling had come to utilize in establishing themselves both in town and at their construction area. 




“It is so great to see you Phil. How have you been?” Ben pleased to finally conversate with another in his situation. 




“Well, it has been a rapidly changing situation for sure. Construction teams coming to the area just outside of town and their ‘base’ being set up here around city hall. It seems almost militaristic.” Phillip explained. “But, how have you been? More importantly where? You went missing there for a while. I even stopped by your house only to see it was roped off and wrecked. I had feared something bad happened.” 




The house being wrecked was new to Ben. He had just passed it and nothing seemed out of place. Wanting to avoid too many questions though, he wanted to assuage his friends' concerns. 




“Oh Claire and I went out to see Sterling International in person, sorry for no heads up. Oh, and just a head’s up, Claire’s chang...” Ben was cut off mid-sentence by two Alpha Men. 




“Coming through!” One of the Alpha’s shouted. 




Ben and Phillip leaped to the side, avoiding the path of the two careless Alpha’s, avoiding what could have been a pretty bad collision. 




“I’d love to catch up, but let’s find a place less prone to giant food traffic.” Phillip joked. “There is a café tent just around the corner here. Their food is enormous and free.”  




Phillip and Ben navigated the tents, staying to the sides and looking around corners before entering the pathway. They prowled like a child would navigate a hallway avoiding the detection of their parents. Only in this instance, the parents would be running through the halls uncaring if they knocked down a child. 




Being before lunchtime, but long enough after breakfast, the tent was not as busy as the rest of the area. There was a self-serve buffet style counter lining one wall. Different options could be seen heating along the table, but from their current vantage point the smells were all they had to confirm food was prepared. A lone red headed Alpha was at a table, facing away. She was hunched over her food. She was eating her food in a hurry and there were sounds of her feast quietly heard throughout the otherwise still tent. 




“Cassandra?” Ben Asked. 




Cassandra broke out of her feasting to realize she was not alone. Having been nervous about going into town all night, she had skipped breakfast and her dinner the night before was meager. The confidence she had after successfully navigating town helped relieve her stress but it equally reminded her of just how hungry she was. 




Quickly turning in her seat, she used a napkin to cover her mouth. “Oh” she swallowed. “Ben! Hi! I can’t believe you caught me eating like this, I am so embarrassed.” Cassandra turned from the table and stood up.  




Phillip watched in slow motion as Cassandra rose to her full height. Her long powerful legs swung out from underneath the table, the muscles in her thigh flexing as she placed her feet on the ground and began to rise from her seat. Rising to her full height, she seemingly rose to the height of the tent. Her fi torso filling out her slightly ill-fitting professional attire. The portion of her stomach showing was cut with defined muscles. Her red hair cascading down her shoulders, framing a youthful and beautiful face. Her full red lips and easy smile, had Phillip enamored. He had never seen a woman so beautiful. 




He also did not realize how long he had been staring. Cassandra had walked over to the two small men, but as Ben was greeting Cassandra, Phillip was standing there with his mouth wide open. Cassandra kneeled down as best she could, puzzled by Phillips's paralysis. 




“...Is he ok?” Cassandra asked Ben. 




“Helllooo” Ben said, waving his hand in front of Phillips face. 




Cassandra carefully moved a finger in under Phillip’s chin and lifted his jaw shut. The light smell of her lunch wafted into his nose, finally snapping him out of it. 




“Oh... oh! Hello!” he stammered. “I’m Phillip, been working here a while. How are you finding the facilities? Is there anything you needed?” Phillip rambled off what he assumed were parts of the conversation he had missed.  He began panting as he realized he was suddenly light headed. 




“I think you need to take a seat.” Ben said concerned.  Scanning the room for no accommodations that were his size he looked up to Cassandra. “Could you help my friend here to the table?” 




“Of course!” She said, turning to Phillip. “May I?” Cassandra asked, looking down to were her hands out to Phillips side. He didn’t respond, but simply nodded. 




Cassandra gently placed her hands around Phillips's chest, and secured him under his arms. She lifted him up, holding him close enough for him to feel secure. She walked over to the table and sat him, legs hanging off the edge of the table, so he could relax. She grabbed her water and offered him a sip from her oversized straw. Phillip looked down noting the slight stain from her lipstick. He took in the large straw to get drink of water. 




“Sit tight buddy, I’ll get you some breakfast.” Cassandra said, smiling down. Rising back up, she joined Ben at the buffet spread. Ben, having no idea what was offered due to the height of the table, followed Cassandra down the line as she named the options. She stacked two plates as she went down the line, grabbing the options that appealed to Ben. As they both came back to the table, Phillip seems to have regained control of his faculties. 




“Breakfast is served!” Cassandra cheered. Using her fork, she separated the food over the two plates. Most of the options were hand held as Ben suspected they wouldn’t have utensils that would be useful for them. Cassandra helped Ben up to the opposite side of the table, he seemingly more comfortable being around this woman, prompted Phillip to finally speak with some cohesiveness.  




“You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.” Phillip said matter-of-factly. 




Cassandra and Ben both sat stunned for a moment. Phillip waited for a response to see if they actually heard what he said. 




“Sorry. I did not mean to blurt that out. I just...” He looked up at her. “...It’s been a rough few weeks. So many changes, a constant callousness from the ‘new guys’ to the effects on regular sized people and it’s just been a lot to take in.” he continued. Phillip looked down, quickly realizing he was being very open with someone he barely knew. 




Cassandra appreciated his honesty.  She was also adjusting to the changes. While the impacts on her where different, she understood at least on some level, that the difficulty in a way of life changing took time. 




“That sucks.” Cassandra blurted out. Phillip looked up with a puzzled expression. “I’m honestly right there with you.  Meeting Ben here was a pretty big shock... though I think it was rougher on him than it was to me.” She said letting out a slight chuckle. “You must be a very brave man to work here.” 




“She quite literally threw me around.” Ben added, sharing another laugh with Cassandra. 




“This adjustment will affect us all, but you all are the ones that will pay the price.” Cassandra realized. She placed her hand on the table next to Phillip, bracing herself as she sat down. Ben was concentrated on the food at this point, half paying attention. “I’m sorry it has been hard on our Phillip, I truly am.” She ended by extending her hand. “Cassandra.” 




“Phillip. Call me Phil.” He stated, grasping what he could her hand to shake. 




“Cass.” She responded. “So, most beautiful woman you say?” Cassandra prodded, hoping to lighten the mood. She also couldn’t help but blush a touch as a compliment like that had never been passed to her. Especially not from a man she could easily lift. 




Phillip looked shocked as he couldn’t believe he blurted that out. “Well, I won’t pretend it isn’t true. Cassandra. It’s a nice name. It truly is a pleasure to meet you.” 




Cassandra and Phillip sat there at the table idly playing with breakfast, talking about recent events, their time before the adjustment to Alphas in town and generally enjoying each other’s company. Ben gorged on an oversized breakfast. 




---------- 




Malinda and Claire passed tent after tent as they worked through the maze of buildings.  Coming to a clearing was a more solid structure, a larger opening in the front allowing many to come and go as needed. 




“He’s here.” Malinda said. 




“Who?” Claire asked. 




“The head of S.I., that’s who. Mr. Sterling.” Malinda answered. She pushed back a covering on the entrance and inside stood Amalia next to an older man. He wasn’t as tall as she expected, but clearly larger than Ben. He turned to greet her. 




“Welcome Claire. I am sure you have a lot of questions.” Mr. Sterling began.

End Notes:

Check out my DA page for size comparisons and sets I do illustrating Alpha's and Beta's living together.

Meeting with Sterling by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Claire gets some insight into what is needed from her. She proposes a plan that is illustrated by an unlikely pair.

Chapter 18 – Meeting with Sterling 




The last few days had really been a daze. Claire went from working at a small firm, making a living with her loving husband in the small town they grew up in to a key part of a company’s plan to up root the entire country’s way of living. She had enjoyed being reunited with Ben, and their weekend was like a wonderful fantasy life that she had gotten lost in.  Today though was the hard reality that there was much to be done. 




“Are you paying attention Claire?” a voice asked. 




Claire, coming out of her daze, shook her head.  "I’m sorry, can you please repeat that?” 




With a sigh, “Did you have any questions for Mr. Sterling before he begins?” Amalia repeated. 




“Oh. No, please go on.” She said to the older man before her. 




“Right.” Sterling said. “Go ahead Malinda.” He spoke. 




Malinda clicked a button that brought up a diagram of the country behind where Sterling was seated. It showed a few cities throughout the country. It showed a corporate logo where Claire presumed the headquarters was out west.  There was a matching one on the east coast, but in a different color. Between the cities, littered throughout the country and the two larger logos, were lines drawn between each city. 




“This is the country, as we have it today.” Mr. Sterling went on to explain how each side of the country was connected via a power grid they had built over the last decade.  Through ‘acquisition’ of towns they were able to streamline their process of connecting all the areas between. He also explained that as it stands today, they are separate from one another and entirely reliant on the reactors found at each headquarters. 




“You’ve built two?” Claire questioned. 




“Three.” Sterling stated. Nodding again to Malinda, a red star appeared at the area between the two power grids. 




“We are ready to connect the entire country, now that we have begun construction here.” The map zoomed in, showing her town next to a much larger portion of land, simply shaded in another color. “This is where we will develop and build, underground, the last piece of this puzzle. Once we have a connection across the country, we will have self-sustaining power for the next millennium.” Sterling said proudly. 




“But why here, why my home town?” Claire questioned. 




“Not for ease of access, mind you. We developed the interstate system to include your town on our route. We have had our eye on you for a long time Claire and now, with you as part of our organization, our plans can finally move forward. We want you to oversee the final installation and address any issues that can come up” Sterling stated, motioning for his jacket, coughing into his hand. 




Malinda brought his jacket over and helped him on with it. 




“This is for the betterment of all humanity Claire. It’s not some world take over scheme.  There are however people who will resist the old ways, and unfortunately, we don’t have time for that. I need you to work with us to get those that dissent to understand while also helping our engineers out with the final steps of creating the first ever self-sustaining energy resource in the world.” Coughing again, Mr. Sterling headed for the exit, “I’ll be monitoring results, don’t let me down, any of you.” He left, Malinda closed the door behind him, turning back to Claire. 




“He’s a brilliant man.” Amalia started. “He’s been tackling the energy crisis for years. He wants to see this go into effect in his lifetime.” 




“So, what, he is going to force it onto everyone, uprooting entire communities to get it?” Claire shot back. The whole plan sounded crazy to her. Why was this so important? Why was it worth destroying entire towns to achieve? She needed answers. 




“Look, I agree, it can be shocking at first. I can even sympathize with you. It’s why we have had our eye on you since college.  We knew we would need someone to bridge the two worlds.  We will still believe, to this day, that person is you.” Amalia responded. She continued to explain that they had found her plans at school. Surprised she had already finished them they thought they could make it work without her.  The tensions rising as they oppressively took over towns however, forced their hand into a more diplomatic approach. Claire, as she explained, is that answer. 




“This all sounds so inevitable. Fate, almost.” Claire thought out loud. 




“It’s not fate. We just need you to calm down the wimps while we do what's best for everyone.” Malinda said frustrated. 




“In a brutish way, Malinda is correct. We are doing this for all, and it would be much better for everyone if we could cooperate. Our efforts so far have led to only agitate more communities.” Amalia summed up. 




“Of course, they have.” Claire began. “Take this camp for instance. You have covered an entire park used by the community for decades. Did you even think about what that presence would do? Did you stop to integrate with the town at all?” 




Both of them were silent. 




“If energy was his plan from the beginning, why even mess with the growth hormone? Why make people more superior than others?” Claire prodded. “It seems the biggest issue is larger humans taking what they want, a problem he caused!” 




“Sterling wants to see the human race thrive in all aspects. Growth and energy independence both lead to a stronger nation. The only hold up is that, outside of yourself, we cannot bring others up to speed. It requires those today to sacrifice for the future.” Amalia explained. 




“No matter how big you all get or small regular people get, everybody is still a person. You cannot simply trample their way of life simply because it’s ‘for the greater good.’ You need to use your strength to lift, not oppress.” Claire was almost preaching at this point, but it felt so obvious to her. She could not understand how these two women could not see how wrong their current strategy was. 




“So, make friends with them. That’s your big solution?” Malinda cut in. 




“What?!” Claire was stunned. 




“So, we come into town, make friends with everyone, find out what they want, and that’s that?” Malinda continued. “Why should we? I could take on five of your Ben’s. Why do I need to be nice to pathetic little Betas?” 




Claire’s face turned red. Saying nothing, Claire charged and tackled Malinda out of the tent, driving her to the ground outside. 




“Claire!” Amalia called out, following them. 




Claire grabbed a handful of Malinda’s hair, lifting her head from the ground, as she rose her fist in the air, she heard a voice call out. 




“Woah, woah, what's going on here?!” Ben came running up. Malinda and Claire both stopped, looking over at the smaller man. 




As he did, two other Alpha’s came to break up the fight, a man and a woman, both around Malinda’s height, jumped into break up the two women. Malinda was pulled off by the other woman while the man put himself in between the two brawling females. 




“She has no respect for anyone not in her eye line Ben. She needs to be taught a lesson.” Claire said, still huffing. Not usually an aggressive person, Claire is still reeling from the inevitability of all the change. Taking it out on Malinda felt both needed and satisfying. 




Malinda, shrugging off the Alpha woman, “If you think they are worth all the time, fine, come up with something that works fast, but I don’t answer to you and I won’t be a part of this coddling routine.” She snarled, looking down at Ben. “They are just weaker; we don’t need them.” 




Ben pieced together what was happening. The moment needed to cool down before anything reasonable could be said. 




Alphas like Malinda had grown up knowing they were top of the food chain. She exhibited that behavior, at Ben’s expense, numerous times. He knew she only cared about herself and respected only those who could keep her in line. A whole group of people with that mindset would simply steamroll over any opposition if it wasn’t considered credible. Impossible as it may seem, they needed to be convinced to find a gentler way of approaching their goals. 




As everyone stood around, cooling off for a moment, the looming figure of Cassandra came into view. She was looking up over her shoulder though, as she had a passenger on top. 




---------- 




“Breakfast was great you guys, but I am going to try and find Claire. I just have an uneasy feeling about today.” Ben motioned to Cassandra for help to get off the table, she obliged. 




“You sure about that man? It’s a big camp, with bigger people.” Phillip warned. 




Projecting his voice from the ground, “I’ll be ok. I assume they are having some sort of meeting, ill peek around in some tents until I find them. You ok here?” Ben asked. 




Looking over at Cassandra who was more playing with her food at this point, he responded “Yeah. I am fine right here.” 




Phillip watched as Ben headed out of the tent alone, he stopped at the exit checking both ways, and headed towards an Alpha across the path. “Seen a tall gorgeous blonde, about ‘yay’ big?” He asked, motioning as high as he could. 




“I believe they were seen on the other side of camp.” The alpha woman responded, pointing over Ben’s head. 




“Thanks!” Ben answered. 




Ben was out of sight. Phil laughed to himself. 




“What’s so funny?” Cassandra said, finally putting her fork down. 




“Ben. He’s so comfortable in this new ‘world.’ I just can’t get over the fact people are as big as... well as big as you.” Phillip motioned with his hands up and down, drawing a frame around Cassandra. 




“This big?” Cassandra quickly rose up from the table, using her hands as if she were showing off an outfit. 




“Exactly. I just haven’t had the best experiences to date. The big guys and gals don’t seem to care to much about us and treat us more like we are in the way.” Phil confessed. 




Cassandra looked down at Phillip for a moment. She saw in him as the complete opposite of her situation. The culture shock they both were experiencing was very real. For Phillip it was a change in the way of life. She felt almost as if she were responsible for it. She wanted to at least ease his concerns, if she could. 




Putting her hands down on the table, surrounding Phillip, she looked down at him. Phillip stared back up, quietly. “I think we both have a lot of changes we are dealing with, and I want to make you a deal. You show me all around where you live and how you all do things, and in exchange I’ll beat up anyone that gives you trouble.” She asked, flexing her arm. 




Phil was shocked. While Cassandra had already been the coolest Alpha he has met, he didn’t expect such a proposal. It was exciting in fact. 




“Wow, that is a tempting offer. Hanging out with a pretty girl on the town? It almost sounds like you are asking me out on a date.” Phillip joked. He felt incredibly comfortable around her, and while he wasn’t sure how his joke had landed, he wasn’t worried about how she might take it. 




Standing up and putting her hands on her hips. “So, what if I am? Nobody has shown me around town and I have never had a proper date.”  




Stepping back, Phil was visibly scared from such a large showing, even if Cassandra meant it as a joke. 




“Oh Phil, I didn’t mean to scare you, I was just kidding!” Cassandra said, coming in trying to ease his fear. 




“No, you just shocked me. Nobody has taken you out on a date? I couldn't believe that, just look at you.” Phillip responded, doing the hand framing of her again, but in a much slower and deliberate way, as if checking her out. 




Cassandra immediately blushed. All of her. She was so taken back by his compliment that she couldn’t hide it. Without asking, she lifted him up and gave him a huge hug, twirling on her heel. Phillip was actually scared this time, but at the same time, very excited. 




“Why don’t we start on a walk of the camp here, and then we can head out into town. Perhaps you could show me where you live?” Cassandra asked, pulling Phillip away from her chest. 




“Well, you can literally throw me around if I say no, so I guess I am going with yes.” Phillip said, tapping on her hands around his waist. 




“Oh, I am so sorry. I get so excited sometimes I forget. I swear I am working on it.” Cassandra apologized. 




“If there was a giant woman to swing me around like a stuffed animal, I couldn’t imagine someone better.” Phillip joked, trying to assure her it was ok. 




“You keep this up, I may never put you down Phil.” Cassandra said, with a flirtier tone. 




At that moment, other Alpha’s began filling the tent for lunch. While they filed in noisily, Cassandra secured Phillip with her arm against her chest and looked to make her way out of the tent, the same way Ben left. 




Getting to a clearing, Cassandra looked down at Phillip. He was surveying the area to get his bearings. “How about up here?” Cassandra asked, as she lifted Phil up to be on her shoulders. Grasping his legs, he was secured up behind her head. 




Taking in the new higher perspective, he looked around for a moment when they heard some shouting. “Let's head over there and see what's going on!” Phillip urged her. 




“Sure!” Cassandra said, half jogging towards the yelling. She felt Phillip bouncing on her shoulders just slightly. It felt amazing having this little man trust her. He was fascinated just being around her, and honestly, she found herself fascinated with him. She was excited for their time on the town. 




Phillip was bouncing on the red heads shoulders as they cruised through the tents. Her long fingers wrapped around his legs combined with the wonderful smell of her head, Phil ignored the fact they were breaking most human land speed records as she briskly made their way through camp. He was much more concerned about the thumping his heart was doing being this close to the tall beauty. 




---------- 




“I think we are almost there...” Cassandra said rounding the last tent before the clearing. 




The sight of Phillip riding on Cassandra’s shoulders was not lost on anybody. Ben was simply astounded, Claire and Malinda were half snarling at one another, Amalia was on her phone as always and the two remaining Alphas just took in the juxtaposition of an Alpha and Beta just simply being around one another, playfully.  




As Cassandra approached, she attempted to break the awkward silence. “Phil is going to show me around town, anyone else want to come?” 




Everybody remained silent. 




Satisfied she had waited long enough, “Alright then, you had your shot, ready to go Phil?” 




“Let’s start off headed that way!” Phillip said, laughing and pointing past the city hall building. 




Cassandra and Phillip walked off laughing and chatting. 




Breaking the silence in the crowd. “That is what we need. Genuine interest in one another. Not this militaristic approach of efficiency and inevitability.” Claire said to the group. 




“Hey Ben, want to come by my playmate again?” Malinda glared over at Ben laughing. 




“Enough.” Amalia stated. “Claire has a point. Let's get lunch and we can reconvene soon. Ladies.” She started to walk away. “And gentlemen” She continued, acknowledging Ben before she went back to her phone. Her and Malinda walked off, the other two Alphas left as well. 




Intended or not, her small gesture was the first time she acknowledged him. Perhaps there was some hope. 




Claire scooped up Ben and put him up on her shoulders. “Hey if we hurry, we might be able to catch up. They don’t know it yet, but they may just help us make this whole ordeal a net positive for us all.” 




“Then lead on milady!” Ben said, pointing in their direction.

Phillip and Cassandra by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Phillip and Cassandra head out for some time together. Is it a date? Find out!

Chapter 19 – Phillip and Cassandra 




Phillip and Cassandra had left the camp around City Hall after the seemingly tense situation. While they weren’t exactly aware of what had happened, they also didn’t seem to care. Phillip and Cassandra were both experiencing a first in their lives. 




Cassandra had never once just been accepted for who she is without an expectation or requirement. From her parents sending her off during her angsty teenage years to Amalia and those at Sterling always having a use for her, she never just mutually enjoyed someone else's company. Cassandra had met the very first person in her life that simply wanted to be around her. She hardly could contain her glee. 




Phillip had never seen someone as beautiful as Cassandra. He had dated and been with women he found attractive, but never had he had his jaw drop to the ground. Phillip had been around Alphas for the first few weeks of their ‘occupation’ and received nothing but glances or annoyed stares. The rapidly changing environment and the uneasiness of the future washed away by her simple innocence. For the first time, Phillip was excited about the changes. 




“So where to first Phil?” Cassandra called out. 




“Well, we just ate, so why not check out the local park? It has some path’s we can walk and some clearings near the lake we could sit at.  It’s a wonderful place to spend the afternoon. It’s on the way to my house actually.” Phil answered, pointing her between some buildings to her left. 




“You want to head through town?” Cassandra asked. 




“Well, unless you want to call in an airlift, we will have to at some point. Is something the matter?” Phillip asked. 




Cassandra stopped walking and lifted her arm’s up to get Phillip down. She placed him on the ground and hunched over, speaking in a quieter tone. 




“I haven’t really spent much time around ‘normal’ sized towns. Ben helped me get here by distracting me, but honestly, I was so nervous. I just don’t want to hurt anyone.” she stated, her face less playful than before. 




Phillip was again taken with how concerned she was about her effect on those around her. He had spent weeks with near misses and dodging those who were mostly focused on whatever they needed to get done. She took the opposite approach, seeing what she wanted as secondary to the impact of those around her. 




“I’ll say, it’s funny hearing you say ‘normal’ sized. A few weeks ago, that wasn’t even something I would have considered. With all the changes coming, we all have adjustments to make.” Phillip reassured her. “Personally, I have had my doubts with what has been happening the last few weeks.  Meeting you has given me the hope I was wrong.” 




Cassandra got the same warm and tingly sensation she had the last time Phillip surprised her with confidence and compliments. She loved how he saw her. She made her feel appreciated. She stood back up. 




“Let’s check out the park then. I’ll be careful.” Cassandra stated with confidence. 




“Sounds wonderful ‘little’ lady.” Phillip said. His Midwest roots let the colloquialism slip right out of his mouth. The both appreciated the irony with a laugh as they headed downtown. 




The street they went down was narrow. It was between buildings so the sides had few windows and mostly darkened by the brick walls of some half century old buildings. Phillip was walking up the sidewalk as one would on a back road. Cassandra on the other hand was carefully placing steps between objects as the number of parked cars, street signage and debris made it more of a task to get to the next block. 




“It’s not much longer Cass. There is a clearing up here and we can get out to a more main street.” Phillip said, trying to distract her. 




Cassandra remained focused on her remaining steps as they both made it to the clearing on the other side. 




The street was much larger, two lanes on both sides. It was one of the main roads in town where businesses and homes lined the streets, traffic hustled each way and the signage indicating public places, restaurants and other nearby amenities were located. While the sidewalk was not particularly packed with pedestrians, there were some people out and about. People of both sizes. The restaurant across the street actually had a small queue at their outside window, and while they both had just eaten, Phillip had an idea. 




“That place has the best milkshakes!” Phillip exclaimed. 




“I could eat!” Cassandra said, excitedly. She likely would have been excited at anything he proposed. 




As they crossed the street, an Alpha woman approached the back of the line. Phillip and Cassandra got in behind her. 




Standing between the two women, Phillip again was reminded at the disparity in size. Being around Cassandra was easy as she made efforts to level the playing field conversationally. For the moment though, she was distracted looking at the large LED menu above the window trying to pick out what she wanted. The woman in front however was already growing impatient. 




“How long does it take you all to make food around here?” The alpha woman boomed.  




Those in front of her, already uneasy, muttered to themselves and quickly wandered out of line to a distance they felt was safer. While no incidents of violence between two different sized people had been reported, the tension was certainly on the rise. 




The Alpha woman leaned down and began spouting off to the workers inside the building. What she said wasn’t important, it’s how she was saying it to them as if she was owed something for her size. 




“Excuse me, miss, but those people ahead of you were waiting in line like everyone else. I am sure the restaurant is doing all they can to help each customer.” Phillip cut in. 




The Alpha woman turned around. She was not expecting a retort from a Beta. 




“Excuse you? Little you? Why on earth would you think you can talk to me that way?” The woman shot back. 




He wasn’t sure if he was just emboldened by knowing Cassandra was nearby or if his recent frustrations had been pushed to the edge. 




“Size does not give you license to be rude...” Phil began. 




The woman had now fully turned to him, standing up straight with her hands on her hips. She was clearly getting upset he even thought of speaking up.  




“So, what are you going to do about it?” She said, quickly squatting down and pushing Phillip back into Cassandra’s feet. 




“Strawberry!” Cassandra exclaimed, breaking her trance on the extensive list of flavors. She looked down seeing Phillip sitting on her feet. “What is going on?” 




“It’s ok Cassandra, I have this.” Phillip said, standing up, brushing off his pants. Looking up at the Alpha woman. “What am I supposed to do now? Sit down and let you have your way? You can’t just treat people as less because of their size, lady.” Phillip said with conviction. 




Surprised by his response, the Alpha woman stood back up. “You Beta’s have a lot to learn. The smaller you are, the less respect you get.” 




Hearing enough, Cassandra reached over and flicked the woman on her nose, hard. “Then I guess I don’t have to respect you.” she quipped. 




The woman looked up at Cassandra confused, wincing. Covering her nose, she made a hasty exit around Cassandra, disappearing behind a building. 




The crowd slowly began clapping. The display of both courage and cooperation between both sizes hadn’t been witnessed in such a brilliant fashion before. The restaurant owner put a large cup, and a 5-gallon bucket up on the counter, filled with strawberry milkshake. “On the house!” The manager called out. 




Phillip and Cassandra were a little taken aback by the attention. Motioning to the crowd in acknowledgment, Phillip moved to grab the drinks. The bucket however, much heavier than he expected, and as he went to lift it spilled some on his shirt. He grabbed a large handful of napkins from beside the register in a hurry after righting the bucket back on the counter. 




“Cassandra, can you get the big one? I think that’s yours anyway.” He joked, trying to play off the large cold pink stain on his shirt. 




Stifling a laugh, she reached down, got her drink and thanked the manager. They both hustled around the building and entered onto the park grounds. 




The park was at the edge of town. It had benches and paths lined all around. It was built around a large natural lake. It was one of the main reasons the town had been settled at given the needs for water in the Midwest. Cassandra was taking in the view of the park as Phillip was trying to remove the cold milkshake from his shirt. The effort was mostly in vain. 




“This stuff is a lot colder now that we have the breeze.” Phillip noted, given the park was more open than the town. 




“These are amazing though!” she noted, tipping the bucket up for another sip. Looking in, she saw it was empty. Slightly saddened by the fact, she looked for the nearest trashcan and placed the large bucket inside. Turning around, she saw Phillip still worried about his shirt. 




“Pink is a good color on you.” Cassandra joked. 




Phillip stopped rubbing at his shirt. He was so focused after being embarrassed in front of the crowd and the unexpected attention from his outburst, he had lost sight of what was actually happening. He was out with a beautiful girl. He quickly righted his mood, looking up at her. He framed the spot with his hands. 




“You think so? Is it in season though?” he joked. 




They both laughed. Turning back to the park, Phillip saw a pavilion nearby. “Let me go run some water over my shirt, you go find us a spot to sit by the lake.  There are tons of clearings between the trees where we could sit. Find one you like. I’m sure I can find you if you head over.” he chuckled. 




Cassandra headed off around the bend, while Phillip headed over to the spicket at the pavilion. He took his shirt off and held it close as he turned on the nozzle. Water came out in a dribble. He worked the stain around as the water trickled out. He moved the nozzle a touch more hoping to increase the water. Without warning, the water blasted out, soaking his shirt, his pants and his shoes. He quickly turned the nozzle off but the damage had been done. 




Shirtless, soaked and now feeling cold, he began walking back to Cassandra. He shook his legs out in the hope they would dry while also wringing out his shirt. As he came around the corner, he saw the red head sitting by the lake. She had taken her shoes off and was dipping her toes in the water. She had picked a partially shaded spot under a large tree. The grass was thick and provided a soft area to sit. 




Hearing Phillip behind her, she turned to see the partially drenched companion. She could tell he was frustrated, but couldn’t help letting out a soft laugh. It was endearing seeing him make a fluke situation worse. It was also adorable. 




Phillip sat down next to Cassandra giving his shirt one final twist. He laid it out next to himself hoping the breeze would help it dry. He shivered a bit as that same breeze hit his wet pants. 




“We can find some place warmer.” Cassandra offered. 




“I’ll be ok. Once the water dries it won't be so bad. Plus, we have such a nice quiet spot here. I’d love to enjoy it for a moment.” Phillip was playing tough. The cold was worse than he wanted to let on, but he wanted to enjoy this moment, not disrupt it because of an accident. 




They both sat quietly for a moment, the first real time neither of them had something to say or a distraction to take their attention away from the fact two very different people were capable of just enjoying each other's company. 




The moment was serene. That is until Phillip let out another shiver. This time Cassandra wasn’t going to ask, she was simply going to help. Adjusting her position, she lifted one thigh up and over Phillip. Putting it on the other side of him. He was now seated in-between her thighs. She waited for his reaction. 




Phillip’s heart began beating much faster and any thought of the cold vanished. He was now hyper aware of where he was sitting. As a boy on a first date, every movement he made was now ultra-scrutinized by his mind. “Should I touch? Is that too much? Thank her? Lean in?” His mind was all over the place on what he was supposed to do.  Cassandra offered nothing but the gesture of helping to keep him warm. He didn’t want to ruin anything by ‘taking advantage.’  




Phillip started laughing to himself. 




“I just thought I’d help you from the cold Phil, I hope it wasn’t too much.” She said, caught off guard by his laughing. 




“No. I appreciate it, really. I feel a lot warmer with you close by. I just had a funny thought is all.” Phillip said, standing up. 




As he turned around, he was reminded Cassandra was in a skirt and quickly caught a glimpse of pink. Panicked he looked straight up, as if averting his eyes quickly wouldn’t draw attention. Looking up, her face was looking down, warm and inviting. 




“I like you Phil.” Cassandra said, noting his bashfulness. “You’re brave and kind, I’ve never met someone who cares about others, particularly at their own expense. I bet you would have stood up to that woman had I been there or not.” she continued. 




Phillip didn’t know how to handle the praise. He had spent the recent time together trying to fix his clothes and not ruin what for most intents and purposes, was a date. At the end, being himself is what seemed to win her over. 




“I’ve never been so nervous around a woman Cassandra. You are larger than life, literally, and to hear you say those things is simply... amazing.” Phillip said. He was lost for a moment... he wasn’t quite sure how to proceed. 




Cassandra reached down and undid the zipper on the side of her skirt, slipping it off to the side, exposing her pink panties. She reached down and lifted him up, giving him a passionate kiss. Pressed together with him against her lips, Cassandra was ready. She pulled away to whisper in his ear. 




“Nobody is around Phil. If you want me, you can have me.” She put him back down. 




Phillip began unbuckling his pants in a hurry. Forgetting to remove his shoes he strained to pull the pants off his legs fast enough. Forcing his shoes off by sheer will, he threw everything to the side. He stood before her, in a pair of plaid boxers, tenting them to their limit. 




Reaching a long finger between his legs, she touched his undercarriage, sending waves of pleasure through Phillip’s body. Phillips knees buckled as he fell into her finger. 




Correcting himself, Phillip, with renewed confidence, placed a foot on Cassandra’s thigh and pushed himself upwards. He leaned into her chest, pushing her backwards. Cassandra leaned back, playing along, as Phillip fell into her chest. He moved his way up to meet her at her lips again.  




“Promise you’ll be gentle.” Phillip joked, noting the obvious role reversals. 




“Promise you won’t.” Cassandra replied. 

Causing a Ruckus by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Claire and Ben catch up to Malinda who is up to something...

Chapter 20 – Causing A Ruckus 




Ben and Claire left camp looking for Phillip and Cassandra. They knew the general direction they were headed in and began their search. The camp was laid out with tents off center from one another so the ability to see long distance was cut off usually after just a small clearing. Claire and Ben hurried around until they realized they had circled the same area a few times. 




“Ugghh” Claire said, kicking a collection of small containers on the ground. She was still not cooled off from her spat with Malinda and having been frustrated by the unfamiliar lay out of the camp, it was clear she needed a moment. Ben, still up on her shoulders, had been clinging harder to her hair as his wife’s frustration was evident in how quickly she moved, regardless of the effects on him. 




“Claire, why don’t we go for a walk. It’s been a busy morning. Why don’t you talk to me about your meeting?” Ben suggested. 




Claire sighed. She had more questions from her meeting than answers. She knew what they needed from her now but had failed to really outline what exactly her role was. They made it clear their goal was paramount to any concerns she may raise. The idea that she was some sort of ambassador for Beta’s was evaporated when they showed their unwillingness to consider concessions for those affected. 




“Claire?” Ben asked again. Almost a minute had passed and Claire was lost in thought. 




“Sorry. Let’s get out of here. I haven’t eaten at all today. Want to head into town? I am sure we can find somewhere we could sit outside.” Claire suggested. 




Ben agreed. He wasn’t hungry but his wife needed him right now. She just wasn’t saying it out loud. Ben’s biggest fear regarding Claire’s changes is that she would translate the change in their physical sizes to mean more than that. Ben did not want his wife to shoulder burdens on her own now that she was ‘Alpha.’ He wanted to help her carry that burden as well. He was a prideful man, but more importantly he cared for his wife. The dynamic changed for both of them and it was important for him to demonstrate his resiliency. He wanted to prove he could be her equal. 




They both walked quietly through the park. They had made the walk so many times, and even at their altered size, it was peaceful and reminiscent of times past. As Claire cleared the trees and returned to the first buildings surrounding the park, they catch a glimpse of Malinda heading into town, walking with determination.  




“Is that Malinda?” Ben asked. 




“I think so. Let’s put lunch on hold a minute, something doesn’t seem right. Let’s head up there and see what’s going on.” Claire said, not waiting for Ben to respond. 




Claire was methodical in the way she navigated the city streets.  The street was narrow, cars parked bumper to bumper and the sidewalk was rippled with years of tree root’s pushing cement every which way. Each foot was placed down precisely as she planned, her focus kept her balanced. The only issue was it took more time than she would want. It was a small price to insure her passing through didn’t ruin a person’s day; or worse. It did nothing to help with her current frustration. Ben, who was now walking up ahead of her began hustling up to the end of the street to see if he could spot Malinda. As he looked back, Claire was focused on the ground and while he was sure she would want him to wait up, he didn’t want to lose Malinda’s trail. 




As he rounded the corner he saw, within feet of his face, two Alpha women, one speaking in a frantic tone. Ben ducked back behind the building, hoping he had not been seen. As he settled, he was able to listen in on their conversation. 




“Ok. OK!” Malinda said frustrated. It appeared she was trying to calm down the other woman. 




“I did what you said. I went and found a group of people in public, and began putting pressure on them. I started getting upset with the restaurant about taking so long, but then this mouthy Beta bit back at me and before I could teach him a lesson, the big bimbo crushed my nose.” The other woman said, still upset. 




“Big bimbo?” Malinda asked.  




“Yeah. The red head. The one your boss keeps around as a pet.” The woman responded. 




They got quiet for a moment, the other woman crying out a few times as it sounded as if Malinda was checking out her injury. 




“Well, it doesn’t look broken though it's darkening up a bit. Head back and get some ice. We have to keep the pressure up and insure no one feels comfortable. We need desperate. We need them wanting to fight back.” Malinda said. 




Ben suddenly feeling very exposed, ducked into a doorway as the other woman came flying past Malinda, around the corner. A few steps in she saw Claire, who had finally looked up from her focused footwork, only to turn and head the other way. Claire soon caught up to Ben who was back to looking around the corner. 




“I can’t believe they are just walking around town. No arrangements have been made, if one of them is careless it could be a disaster.” Claire said, thinking out loud. 




Malinda had made her way further down the street as Ben turned back to Claire. Before he could speak though, Claire started. 




“Did you see where she went? I’m hoping she's not too far.” Claire asked. 




“She’s just up to the main street up there, there’s something you...” Ben was cut off. 




“Let’s catch up to her, we will want to stop whatever she's up to!” Claire said, hustling up the street ahead of Ben. 




Ben began hurrying behind, but Claire’s strides quickly took her further up the road. Malinda was waiting at the street traffic light to cross, a Beta couple standing next to her, clearly uneasy. She had already noted Claire coming up the street behind her and a wicked grin came across her mouth. 




Bending down she addressed the Beta couple. A common greeting was exchanged, and the Beta couple was apprehensive at her sudden advance. As Claire got closer, Malinda stretched her hand out to the couple. That is all Claire needed. 




Claire vaulted forward, tackling Malinda into the wooden power cable. Her momentum and their combined size snapped it like a twig, sending it, sparks and the women into the intersection. Claire grabbed Malinda by the front of her blouse and pulled her up. Ready to pummel her she was surprised when Malinda was laugh not upset, but laughing.  The sounds of chaos began forming around them. 




Two more power lines had come down. The traffic light was powered off and multiple cars had been damaged by the falling cables and poles. One bystander was on his back, with two others helping him up. A man was crawling out of his car through a window as the doors had been damaged by the falling power lines. Sirens were heard in the distance almost instantly and the affected crowd of Betas to their side began growing in a chorus of discontent. With a simple act the entire intersection was shutdown. 




Turning her attention back to Malinda. “You... you wanted me to hit you.” 




The crowd was accompanied now by honking and some yelling. 




“Get out of town you giant bullies!” someone shouted. 




“Our town isn’t built for all of us!” another voice was heard. 




Claire and Malinda had gotten back to their feet, both surveying the scene. 




“Just fine work there Claire. I have to run, but let's do this again. Say during a parade?” Malinda said, laughing again and heading across the street. 




Claire, in a panic, began trying to help the troubled pedestrians, but as soon as she approached, met her with ire and fury. “You’ll only make it worse!” one of them said. 




Ben, finally catching up watched it all unfold from down the street. He was familiar with Malinda in how she worked. She doesn’t do something without having her best interests at heart. It appears she got exactly what she wanted. 




“Claire, let’s go, the authorities can handle this.” Ben pushed. 




“But I can help them!” Claire responded. 




“You can, but they don’t want it right now Claire.” He said, surveying the still irate drivers and pedestrians. “The best thing you can do right now is give them some space.” 




Claire was shocked how quickly her impact on the town could be devastating if she gave into an emotion. Even if she felt righteous, moving around at her size in a place not designed for her, could have long lasting implications for those around her. 




Reluctantly, Claire began apologizing and backing away. She crossed the street, same as Malinda and as she cleared the intersection, turned and went straight past the park placard showing the lake, explaining the founding of the town. Ben hustled to catch up to her. 




Claire was distraught. She felt clumsy and out of place. So much had changed in the last few days, and yet she thought she was on top of it. With just the tiniest provocation, she let her anger get the best of her. Malinda probably did deserve any bit of violence thrown her way, but not at the cost of those around. Claire was defeated. 




Ben caught up, seeing his wife, shoulders sunken. He took a few deep breaths after the brisk pace he needed, and approached Claire. 




“Claire...” Ben began. 




As soon as she heard him, she turned, and fell to her knees. The ground around reacting with a shock. She had tears forming at the corner of her eyes. “I messed up Ben!” 




Ben ran and jumped up his wife’s frame to put his arms around her neck. He squeezed as hard as he could, saying nothing. In moments, she engulfed him in her arms and began letting out her sorrow. She began breathing heavier with sniffling and her tears ran down her face to the back of Ben’s shirt. Ben, as much as the pressure began to build, continued to force his arms as hard as he could around her. She needed someone to be strong for her at that moment. Ben was going to be it no matter what. 




They sat there for some time as Claire calmed herself. Ben loosened his grip and began stroking her face. She was letting out all of the tension and fear she had tried to hide. As she calmed her breathing, she slowly pulled away from Ben. He stepped back off her thighs, looking up at his wife. She learned forward, and kissed him. Ben kissed back. 




“I’m sorry Ben. I’ve been up in the air about this from the very beginning. I got home and I spent all that time worrying about you, and while I will not let that she-devil lay another finger on you, I need to also worry about myself.” Claire stated, realizing her conclusion out loud. 




“I may not be able to stop Malinda, but you didn’t marry a slouch. We are a team, for better or worse Claire.” Ben began. He looked at his wife, still slouched over, sitting. “And honestly, this is still a for better for me.” Ben began laughing. 




Claire was caught off guard by his comment, wiping once more at her face, she slowly started laughing as well. “Better? How is this better?” 




“You are the perfect woman, Claire. There was literally no way I could find a better partner.  And now you are... well look at you. You are so much more to love.” Ben said, opening his arms to the sight of his giant wife. 




It was cheesy and she loved it. Claire started to laugh again when the sounds of another couple began hitting their ears. 




“I completely forgot we are still out in public.” Claire said suddenly. Her and Ben were now sitting quietly to see if their display had been heard. 




On the other side of the knoll a couple could be heard giggling and laughing. 




“It sounds like some kids hooking up. Let’s go peak!” Ben laughed, as he made his way up the hill. 




"Leave them alone Ben, they should have their fun!” Claire said. Ben ignored her as he clamored up the hill to see what was happening. 




There, under a tree, he saw his old work friend kissing on his wife’s new work friend. The sight was not what he expected and as he tried to duck his head down, Phillip had already made eye contact. 




The couple got quiet; Ben scolded himself under his breath. 




“Hey Ben.” they both called out. 

Truly Alpha by braden19r
Author's Notes:

Malinda has never been anything but the best. This chapter follows her through her final day of schooling.

Chapter 21 – Truly Alpha 




*tick tick tick tick* 




A clock was rapidly counting down to zero. A group of students furiously working on their exams under the time constraint. 




“Sixty Seconds!” The teacher announced. 




A collective gasp from the room as if they could speed their minds up even more. Only one student appeared unphased, her pencil down and arms crossed sitting back in her chair. 




*RING RING RING* 




“Pencils down!” The teacher scanned the room for anyone not listening. He walked the room, gathering up papers from each student. As the teacher marched through the thud of his steps echoed in the vacuum that was their collective hopes to come out on top of today’s finale. The test today awarded the best in class and a special assignment only one student gets to do each year. 




The tests do not take long to grade.  The teacher scans down the answer key and as one student falls below the current high grade, he moves on to the next. The students peer from behind their desks, flinching as he throws a paper to the side indicating a failing grade.  As he continues through the stack anticipation starts rising. Beginning to lurch forward most of the students are almost bursting at the seams. All but one. A brunette in the corner of the class slightly reclining as much as the desk chair will allow. She was the picture of calm. 




“Malinda, and it wasn’t even close.” The teacher finally said. “Malinda will be this year’s star. The rest of you could do well to emulate her.” Groans from the class came as if this was a forgone conclusion. 




A tall silent woman came into the room and looked at the teacher. He pointed to Malinda and held up the test, handing it to her. The woman motioned for Malinda to follow her. Getting up from her seat she followed the woman outside of the room, the door closing behind. The sounds of the class beginning to argue and bicker rose up as the teacher began inaudible announcements. 




“This is the best score I’ve seen since... well my class.” The woman finally said. 




“Where are we going?” Malinda asked, ignoring the praise. 




“It’s just up ahead. We are going to a part of the facility that is off limits to most.” The woman informed her, pulling a badge out of pocket. 




They approached a non-descript wall. Nothing but a concrete face with the regular pock marks that come with time. It was cold to the touch. 




As the badge approached the wall a red digital rectangle appeared. For a moment nothing seemed to happen and then an airlock popped and the sound of rapid pressure change could be heard. 




“Welcome Director Amalia.” The computer chirped. The rectangle had turned green and a door opened to what appeared to be a small shuttle. Enough for two. 




“You’re Amalia?” Malinda questioned. “You are like, the legend! It is so cool to finally meet you!” 




Amalia now ignoring the praise stepped into the shuttle and strapped in. “Coming?” she said, offering her hand in gesture to the adjoining seat. 




As Malinda stepped in, quickly realizing one of the few people she would ever look up to was within arm's reach, nervously strapping herself into the shuttle. Within moments a beep confirmed they were secured as the wall closed, sealing them inside. Almost pitch black the shuttle lurched forward. First slow, it began to vibrate. Then, without warning shot off. The sudden g-force knocked Malinda out immediately. 




“Rookies.” Amalia said. 




The tram hummed down the line as Malinda, strapped in, didn’t wake until the sudden halt at the presumed destination. A door similar to the entrance they just used opened and Amalia stepped out. Malinda, getting her bearings exited the shuttle. 




Standing in a long corridor, an unknown distance underground, she could hear only the reverb of Amalia’s heels as she headed down the hallway. Realizing she was still standing still she hurried to catch up. 




“Alphas are the answer to ‘what comes next’ for humans. Whatever else you hear, we are the top of the food chain. We take what we need, when we need it and we don’t ask for permission. ‘Old Man’ Sterling has some grand plans for the country but when he’s gone, someone has to take the reins. That should be the mission of every Alpha. To be at the top. When he goes, it’s going to be a free for all. I need to know who I can count on.” Amalia was very open about all of her plans. 




“Why are you just telling me everything? You hardly know me.” she questioned. 




“I’ve watched you for years child. Seeing your test results, your physical prowess, your willingness to crush your own peers just to get to the top. You are exactly the kind of person I need on my team.” Amalia responded. 




Malinda didn’t want to be first. She was first. She didn’t ask or try, she just took. Betas have wishes. Alphas have whims. They get what they want first because they decide it.  




As they continued to talk, they came to an opening where a few others were working. The room centered around a large metal cage. Around it where computer screens and maps, beeps and lights all indicating a busy and fast-moving environment. As they came to the center of the room, it was revealed in the lower light that someone was inside the cage. He looked ragged. While he wasn’t showing a ton of signs he was alive, he was quivering enough to let them know he wasn’t gone. He looked up as Malinda and Amalia came to stop at the front of the cage. 




“What... is a Beta doing in here?” Malinda asked. 




“He has some information we need. We don’t have a lot of time. I want you to get it out of him.” Amalia commanded. 




“Inside... as in he knows something?” Malinda questioned. Amalia nodded. “So, you want me to torture him?” 




“If that’s what it takes.” Amalia backed away to stand behind a counter with screen softly lighting up her face. Malinda turned back to the man in the cage. The cage opened more and retracted into the ground, and the man was left there on a simple metal chair. The area exiting the ‘pit’ area was now blocked off by a larger cage coming down from the ceiling. It was just her and the Beta. 




Turning to the man, he refused to look up. His clothes were ragged and he looked even more fragile than a usual Beta would to Malinda. She planted a knee in front of him and put a hand on his back, lifting his form to meet her gaze. “They say you know something and I need to get it out of you. So, how do you want to do this?” she asked. 




The man’s eye trembled, “You’re younger than the last few who have visited me. I don’t know what you want. I don’t even know why I am here!” he continued. 




“So, they are lying? They have you in here by mistake, is that what I am to believe?” Malinda tightened her grip on the man's clothes. 




“You can’t beat something out of me that I don’t know.” The man spit at her, but nothing but air came out, clearly from dehydration. 




“Nothing of use you can tell me?” Malinda asked. 




“I said I don’t...” he began.  




Malinda quickly lifted the man by his throat, high into the air. His ragged frame coming to life for the first time since she had seen him. Fighting for air he began pounding on her arm to the best of his ability. She said nothing, she simply started squeezing tighter. As his eyes bulged, she let him drop to the ground. He curled up into a ball holding his throat, red from the tight grip. 




Coughing, he spouted out “Pharaoh” before collapsing to the ground. 




Amalia typed something on the computer and within moments the screen lit up white. “Well done, Malinda.” More successful in minutes than anyone before, she cracked the man with a simple gesture. 




Malinda turned to the man who was still recovering. With a look as one would hold an insect, Malinda lifted her foot high, bringing it down sharply on his neck.  All signs of life seized from him. Those in the room still milling about stopped. Outside of the few mechanical hums present in the room, it was silent. The cage dropped and Malinda joined Amalia at the computer. 




“What’s this?” Malinda asked. 




“Nothing that concerns us right now.” She said, closing the screen. “You killed him?” 




“So?” Malinda questioned. 




“You are going to do very well. Come, lets prepare for our departure.” 




Amalia and Malinda exited the area. She never would return to that room, but it was the beginning of a working relationship that flourished over the next few years. Malinda was one of the true people Amalia could always count on to get the job done, forever unwavering. 




---------- 




In the park, Ben and Phillip are chatting. Phillip was brought up to speed on why his coworker’s once regular sized wife was now taller than the pavilion she was chatting by. Ben was giving Phillip a few jabs about moving so fast, nodding over to Cassandra who was eagerly looking back at when they would finish up. 




“Come on man, you guys have got to get out of here.” Phillip was almost begging Ben to get out of there. 




“Ok, ok man. Just be careful. She’s a lot of lady. But she is a lady. Don’t rush her.” Ben said. He was protective of Cassandra in the way a father would a daughter. She was naïve to the world and Ben had come to peace with that. That simple bond they formed made him protective.  




Ben called over to Claire about resuming their plans for lunch. The events of the last few hours washed away whatever satisfaction he had from his earlier meal and was ready to get started. 




Cassandra and Phillip watched as they walked away. As they got out of sight, Cassandra scooped him up and planted another kiss on him. “Let’s find somewhere a touch more private, shall we?” she suggested. 




“My house isn’t a far walk from here, lets head back out to the street. We will be there in no time!” Phillip got down and began heading in the direction of his house. It took all he had to not take off into a full sprint. 




---------- 




“Yes, the Alpha and the guy who ‘attacked’ me at the restaurant are over there.” The woman pointed at Cassandra and Phillip. 




“Little hero we have then?” Malinda chuckled.  




The women were observing the couple leaving the park from behind a building across the street. As Phillip and Cassandra turned their way, they prepared to catch up with them. 




Carefree and excited for the near future, neither of them managed to see the Alpha women crossing the street. As Malinda approached, they were both taken by surprise. “What are you doing here Malinda?!” Cassandra shouted. 




“I got reports you two were up to no good, assaulting law-abiding Alphas. Is that true?” Malinda taunted. 




“She was harassing a whole group of people. She knew exactly what she was doing.” Phillip retorted. 




Malinda did not like it when a Beta addressed her in anything but submission. Kneeling down she began moving in on Phillip. As she did Cassandra went to step in, but as she moved the woman from the restaurant lunged out with an electric rod, shocking and temporarily stunning Cassandra. She fell and slouched over the wall lining the street and the park. Phillip was now alone. 




Malinda reached out and grabbed him by his neck, a grip around his throat letting a marginal amount of air in. She motioned to a large truck waiting down the street. 




Phillip was thrashing his legs but every effort was met with more urgency for air. His actions began to fade in as his vision started to become blurry. He could hear a vehicle approaching fast. As he was moved quickly toward the rear of the vehicle his consciousness faded. The last vision he had was the slouched form of Cassandra, slouched against a wall. 




Malinda hopped into the truck with the other woman. Never loosening the grip around Phillip, she secured door and banged the side to let the driver know they were in. The vehicle, large as it was, sped off to the highway.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10198