Pirates' Treasure [Commission] by NRawkGTS
Summary:

After not checking in with the yuri pirates in Chaldea's roster, Anne Bonny and Mary Read have a surprise in store for Ritsuka once they get their hands on him.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Futanari, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Odor, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 19552 Read: 11724 Published: February 18 2021 Updated: April 06 2022

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS

2. Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS

3. Chapter 3 by NRawkGTS

Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

The January commission requested by Grimahr!  Once again I seemed to have gone well over 5000ish words, seeing how there were two girls sharing this time I figured it would be fine :D


 

 

It wasn’t from a peaceful sleep that Chaldea’s final Master awoke from.  The air was heavy with the scent of days old alcohol, sweat and body odor and he body felt heavy, covered in a warm mucus that stunk reminiscent of fish.  Cracking an eye open, instead of the ceiling of the dark and cluttered room he was expecting to see, he was instead staring up the crack of a round and soft looking backside with blonde locks of hair framing it from either side.  However, the rear and back her stared up at where broad and large enough to completely eclipse his entire field of vision, a few more feet forward and he’d have been buried under the plump feminine posterior, though the heavy scent of stale sweat and whiff of miasmic gas made him thankful that he wasn’t.  “What time is it?”  Unsure of how long he had been out for, Ritsuka was sure it was close to morning at least.

 

High above, with a playful smile on her face, the musket-wielding half of the paired summoned pirates noticed that her Master was awake and fine.  “See Mary, I told you Master would be alright.”  She chirped happily, wiggling her butt and briefly exposing the wet, puffy anus sparsely lined with thin blonde hairs hidden within.

 

“Hmph.  Master, you shouldn’t sleep so much then.”  The voice of the curvaceous pirate’s partner said in a terse but affectionate tone.

 

Tilting his head to look towards her, the silver haired girl, normally short enough to be mistaken for one of Chaldea’s children Heroic Spirits, was also towering over him as he laid flat on his back on some cushioned surface.  While harder to tell with her other half for the hair covering her back, Mary’s naked body was unashamedly displayed for the young Master to observe, and hopefully appreciate, with no attempt to hide the long, deep scars gouged into her flesh.  Most prominent was the one that ran diagonally from her right brow to left cheek between her gorgeous, azure blue eyes and the shorter, perpendicular scar on her right cheek that didn’t quite meet the bigger one.  However, catching his attention as it mostly blocked the view of the rest of her undeveloped body, was a proportionately massive cock, its foreskin peeled back and a thick, cloudy, whitish-yellow liquid oozing from the slit in it.

 

Breaking her gaze for the much smaller youth, she pouted at her partner.  “We’re almost out of time, Anne.”

 

“Oh, try not to be so hard on him, Mary.  At least Master is a real man.”  The busty blonde giggled, smiling down at Ritsuka with respect for the inept Magus evident in her crimson eyes.

 

“One day… that’s what the terms of the bet were.”  He thought, and from their conversation it seemed it was almost over.  But what a night it had been…

 


The Previous Day

 

Much to the envy of womanizers like Fergus or relief of those with relationship problems like Diarmuid, according to most of the female staff and Servants of Chaldea the most eligible bachelor of the organization was their only remaining Master, Ritsuka Fujimaru, hands down.  There might be Mages with better magic circuits, Demi-Gods with extraordinary physiques and kings and warriors possessing near bewitching levels of charisma, but each came with more than a few issues.  It wasn’t a matter of settling for someone less troublesome, Ritsuka, to most of the women, was just the best overall pick available.  This, however, came with no end of problems for the young Master, which only stacked higher the more Servants he summoned.  He was, after all, only human and there were only so many hours in the day.

 

And so, as is the case for most days he has off, Ritsuka found himself… ‘approached’ [read: cornered] by one, or in this case two, of his Servants, Anny Bonny and Mary Read in their swimsuits.  They both complained to him about not being summoned to fight in such a long time.  Unable to appease them with promises of calling on them in the future, Ritsuka was forced to accept a bet with them, win and they’d let the matter drop, lose and he would have to comply with their wish.

 

“Yay!  I win!”  Anne cheered, jumping up from the table.

 

“Good job, Anne.”  Her partner congratulated in her subdued excitement, drawn into the blonde’s chest as she hopped up and down.

 

Hanging his head and sighing, Ritsuka leaned back in his chair and smiled.  “I could have swore that you already played a King of Hearts though.”  He chuckled.

 

“Pirate rules, pirate tactics.”  The shorter girl replied, holding out a victory sign with a smug smile.

 

Cleaning up the cards on the table quickly so the suspicion couldn’t be confirmed, Anne giggled slightly nervously and winked at her Master.  “It’s not against the rules if there’s no proof.  Besides, Master, did you expect a clean game against outlaws like us?  Or are you trying to back out of the bet?”

 

“No, no.  You beat me ‘fair’ and square.”  The dark haired youth surrendered the point, shaking his head.  “So, what did you want for your prize?”  “Probably lots of skinship and light molestation like usual I bet.”

 

Smiling at each other, a twinkle of longing and mischief in their crimson and azure eyes, Anne Bonny and Mary Read flanked their prize on either side.  “Oh, it’s not too much, right Mary?”

 

“Mm.  Simple is best, Anne.”  The loli agreed.

 

Signaling each other as they had practiced, the two took a deep breath and said in unison, “Spend a full day with Anne Bonny and Mary Read.”  Claiming Ritsuka as their prize, the two seafaring women activated the magecraft designed by the most proficient Casters at Chaldea’s disposal to alter Ritsuka’s size, shrinking him out of his clothes.

 

Before the shrunken Master could even begin to fall, Anne snatched him out of the air and Mary collected his clothes before they left and headed towards their room.  Passing several of female Servants and getting looks of envy as they sensed their Master in the blonde pirate’s hand, the two made it to their room without incident.

 

Opening the door to their dimly lit room, the two had been warned on multiple occasions to not keep their room open if they weren’t going to clean up properly.  Rarely a more cleanly-minded Servant like Cat or Nightingale would come by to clean up for them or Kiyohime might incinerate all the trash, and furniture, but neither outlaws minded as they would just mess it up again anyway.  Half empty bottles of rum knocked over on the floor, discarded swimsuits and Mystic Codes ‘borrowed’ from other Servants scattered on the furniture.   The bed was left in a messy state, the sheet discolored from stains and grime and stiff from sweat.  With the ventilation switched off, the stale air was laced with strong booze, potent body odor and a faint whiff of sea water.  While most turned up their noses at the odor emanating from the two’s room, fellow seafarers understood and found a nostalgic comfort in the smell Anne and Mary purposely endeavored to recreate.

 

“Their room is as filthy as their Rider form’s.”  He thought, peeking out through Anne’s fingers as the two closed the door.

 

“Uhuhu… Master, do you realize how long we’ve waited for you to come visit our room.”  The busty blonde asked, opening her hand to hold Ritsuka between two fingers.  “We behaved ourselves in the past, but you’ve neglected us for so long, we can barely contain ourselves.”  Pulling the waistband of her tight jean short-shorts and black bikini bottoms out with her free hand, she licked her lips in anticipation as she positioned him over the gap.

 

While the atmosphere of the room was heavily laced with alcoholic fume and lingering sweat, the overwhelmingly potent odor that was trapped in Anne’s clothing almost caused Ritsuka to gap immediately, and he was still level with her chest!  He could see her sweat practically steaming up from the thick blush of golden hairs she didn’t bother to trim, carrying a strong smell of acidic ammonium with a sweet scent he couldn’t identify.  “Whoa, whoa!  Anne, hold on a second!”  Clinging to her fingers the young Master knew where the situation was headed now, the lust in the taller pirate’s eyes was almost scary.

 

“Yeah, not so fast, Anne.”  Mary said, catching Ritsuka’s attention and for a moment he thought there was hope!  Mary was a bit more level-headed that Anne, though she was a bit more clingy.  “You’re always flirting with Master so much.  I want to go first.”  Ritsuka didn’t like the sound of that, but when he turned to ask the silver haired pirate for help he was shocked to see her pull the crotch of her white one piece bathing suit aside to free an almost adorably small phallus!  “Hmm?  Oh, you didn’t know, Master?  Despite being recorded in history as a woman, because I pretended to be a man for so long I have one.  In fact, it’s more common than you’d think.  Captain Drake has a pretty rugged one as well.”  Blushing at the memory, Mary pulled the top of her swimsuit down to reveal her petite chest and erect, pink nipples.

 

“What!?  Mary, no fair!”  Anne bemoaned, handing Ritsuka to her partner with a pouting face.  “When did this happen?”

 

“A while ago I guess?  You weren’t there Anne, and we drank a lot.”  Explaining her night with the boisterous, charismatic, beautiful captain, Mary pressed Ritsuka into her chest and groped tightly around him, flopping down on the bed.

 

While among some of the smallest in Chaldea, Mary’s breasts were still incredibly soft and capable of expanding around Ritsuka’s body to a small extent.  However, the pleasantly warm and squishy sensation of the girl’s chest was overshadowed by the absolutely disgusting stench that emanated from her underarms just a short distance away!  The jiggling motion of his Servant playing with him didn’t help the nausea onset by the terrible smell and rather than focus on escaping her grasp, Ritsuka futilely tried to block it out by covering his nose.  “N-Nope… No, I can taste it!”  It was unreal how potent of a smell she could have and yet it was unnoticeable before.

 

“Mmm… Master, you feel so good on my nipple.”  Mewing happily, Mary continued to use her Master like a toy and rubbed him firmly into and around her hardened nipple.  While she would have preferred him at his full-size for their first time together, taking advantage of his vulnerable state excited her pirate nature in a way she didn’t realize she needed in her life.

 

Pouting as she watched her other half’s small member begin to grow and expand, Anne reached her limit from all the cute moans Mary was trying to suppress.  “Hey, don’t leave me out of the fun!”  Crawling on the bed over the silver haired girl, tossing her black bikini top onto the floor without a care, she dragged her breasts over the smaller girl’s slender stomach before lifting them to dangle just an inch over Mary’s.  “You might have made for a great pirate yourself back in the day, Master.  We would have run through and shot anyone before sharing each other with them.”  Giggling happily, she lowered her colossal chest, completely burying not only their Master, but Mary’s underdeveloped breasts as well.  Cupping her cutlass wielding partner’s face softly, she pulled her into a passionate kiss as they rubbed their chests together.

 


 

Trapped between the two, Ritsuka’s air was limited at best and once he had to start choking back foul tasting, salty perspiration, Chaldea’s last Master wasn’t sure if his vision was starting to blur from the lack of oxygen or the stink.  Neither Servant seemed to be bathing regularly, and together their sweat and body odor mixed to dominate his senses.  Mary’s nipples poked up into Anne’s along with the shrunken Magus’ body as he had been dragged and folded over the smaller girl’s excited nub.  Consciously knowing he was naked between two beautiful women, Ritsuka’s body reacted as a horny teen’s body would, but at his crotch was being pressed into the entrance to Mary’s swallow breast, his erection slipped into a tight opening!  “Wh-What was… Am I…?”  Unable to fully process what was happening, Ritsuka felt his butt slip into a particularly deep fold in Anne’s breast as the rough movement of the two’s love making forced him to likewise, though unwillingly, make love to the tiny opening his manhood had found.

 


 

“Ahn!  Anne, I think Master’s thing is…”  Feeling the intrusion of her Master’s member, a jolt of pleasure she had never experienced before raced from her nipple.  Gripping the blonde’s massive breast with both hands, she forced herself onto their Master until she felt a rush of Mana enter her teat cause her to have a mini-orgasm and flop back onto the bed.

 

Sitting up to allow Mary to catch her breath, Anne could only see a milky white liquid seeping out of the loli’s nipple with no sign of Ritsuka… that is until she felt squirming against one of her inverted nipples and giggled.  “Heehee, are you stuck Master?  Or did you want to have some fun with my boobs too?”  Bouncing her hefty breast in her hand, she couldn’t even see him over the curve of it he was so small.  “Maybe later though.  There is so much more we need to do.”

 

M-More!?  Anne, wha-!?”  Not sure how much more he could take, Ritsuka could barely notice the odor of the room anymore, almost completely masked from the sweat of the two women.  However, as Anne crawled backward down Mary’s body he froze when he saw the silver haired girl’s formerly adorably small penis had grown into a monsterous cock that was reaching up towards her sternum!  “How?!”  Suddenly feeling vastly inferior to the small framed girl, even if he wasn’t small enough to literally penetrate a nipple, he’d come nowhere near Mary’s length or girth.

 

“I know how you feel Master.  I was surprised when Mary first showed me how big she could get, but she always was better at being a ‘man’ than the rest of our crew so it makes too much sense.”  Carefully pulling the shrunken youth from her nipple, Anne slipped him into her cleavage and used an arm to hold her breasts together while firmly grasping Mary’s girthy meat rod.  “But you have nothing to worry about.  Just try to play nice together, okay?”  Piercing the underside of her cleavage with her other half’s erection, a gap opened up under Ritsuka as she slid down its length causing him to fall deeper into her sweat-filled valley.  “Uhuhu, any pirate worth their salt knows you have to bury your treasure in a chest.  If you don’t want to fall through, grab Mary tightly, Master.”

 


 

 

While sweaty, because so much of the blonde musketeer’s chest is open to the air from what she normally wears, the sweat coating Anne’s breasts isn’t as bad as the other scents and odors from the other parts of her body.  It was a bit stuffier between her assets, but it was nothing compared to the dizzying stench from Mary’s erection.  Like Anne’s crotch, the musty atmosphere the behemoth was normally confined to actually impeded Ritsuka’s ability to think straight and the pressure the busty blonde was applying as she bounced up and down its length was enough to force his mouth open.  But if the foul mixture of stagnant cock sweat, slimy precum and stuffy boob sweat draining down his throat wasn’t bad enough, Ritsuka was starting to get his erection back!  “Why!?  It smells horrible and tastes so bad!”  Confused but without time to consider his state of arousal, Mary started pumping her hips in time with Anne’s bounces, causing more of her shaft and even parts of her head to grind against Ritsuka’s body.  “Come on, you two.  Time out for a second.”  During the short reprieves he got at the extreme crests and falls of the two’s efforts at the world’s most unique threesome, Ritsuka tried to pull himself free of Anne’s hold or away from Mary’s cock but inadvertently got his hands stuck in a fold of flesh at the top of the massive member!  “Time ou-!”  Jerked free of the tight embrace of Anne’s chest, the young Master’s hands were nearly crushed in the tight crevice of Mary’s foreskin and dangled from her cockhead helplessly.

 


 

 

“Oh my.  Mary, look at this.  I think Master likes your dick more than my boobs.”  Anne teased, feeling Ritsuka get pulled from her cleavage.  “Can’t say I’m not a little hurt.  I though all men liked big, bouncing breasts… though Master is very accepting.  Uhuhu.”

 

Sitting up, Mary sees their tiny Master with his hands stuck in her foreskin and giggles at the sight.  “Do you really like my cock that much Master?  Or are you just envious it’s so much bigger than you?”  Mary asked playfully, lifting up his body so he was hanging vertically over the twitching behemoth.  “Normally I only let Anne play with it, but since I love you too I guess I’ll let you play with it as much as you want.”  Pinching the edge of the protective sleeve of flesh, she smirked a bit as she pulled and made a gap.

 

There was a visible haze of heat and moisture that rose from the opening, accompanied by a chokingly thick wave of cum-tainted air.  Coughing from the revolting smell, Ritsuka covered his nose to attempt to block it out as tears formed in his eyes.  At the extreme edges of what he could see, clumps of what looked like slimy mashed-potatoes poking up from the darkness but they were neither sparse nor did he believe they’d be shallow seeing how high up they were reaching.  Turning white as a sheet, he met the small pirate’s gaze and shook his head.  “M-Mary!  Waaaaaaaaaaaai-!”

 

“Nuh-uh.”  letting her foreskin snap back after releasing her Master, Mary giggled at his barely visible on the underside of the shaft's neck.  “Hey, hey, look Anne.  Master’s getting covered in my dick’s filth.”  Thrusting her member in the blonde’s face, she triumphantly showed off the nigh imperceptible lump that was slowly evening out as the foreskin tightened over the inept Magus.

 


 

 

Ritsuka could have hurled at the intense, stomach-turning stench inside of Mary’s foreskin, but forced himself not to for fear of some of the squelching mush around him entering his mouth.  The temperature and consistently weren’t helping matters either, but worst of all was the fact that his nose was clogged up with the gunk!  Being short on breath before getting dropped in, his lungs were crying out for oxygen.  “No… No, no, no!”  Feeling his will slipping to his body’s need to breath, on the cusp of blacking out he opened his mouth and pockets of smegma-tainted air rushed down his throat as the fermented semen/filth mixture coated his tongue.  “I’m gonna be sick!”  Feeling his diaphragm convulse in an attempt to empty his stomach, Ritsuka gritted his teeth to stop it… involuntarily chewing the cultivated slop.  However, he couldn’t spit it out and the minuscule amount of air he got before wasn’t enough to satisfy his body’s needs.  “I can’t believe I’m doing this…”   Forcing down the mouthful of wet, pulpy gunk, tears flowing into the surrounding mess, Ritsuka opened his mouth once more.

 


 

This little bump?”  Anne asked, pointing to where she could barely see a deformation in Mary’s foreskin.  “Maybe we made him a bit too small.”  Giggling, it was entertaining all the same.

 

Jerking her erection with a gasp in response to a pleasant sensation, Mary accidentally slapped the blonde in the face with it.  “Oops, sorry Anne… It’s just… Master.  H-He’s… I think he’s eating some in there.”  She explained, poking Ritsuka’s tiny body through the thick foreskin to bury him a bit more so he made more contact with her more sensitive flesh.  “He’s really… devouring it.”

 

“Hmmmnnnn!  Master!  I’ve been waiting for over a month of Mary’s cock pap!”  Somewhat annoyed, Anne grabbed Mary’s member and squeezed around the head to gauge how much smegma had built up.  “Well… I suppose I could share some with you, but you’re going to compensate me for my loss.”

 

“Ahn!  Yes, Master.  Lick me a bit, will you?  Don’t just eat…”  Spasming in place, Mary was thoroughly enjoying Ritsuka’s struggle to breathe, not that she knew the reason behind his actions.  Already a quarter of her height in length, Mary’s phallus wasn’t even at full mast yet, and the shrunken Master’s efforts were aiding in reaching her maximum erection.  “Master!  Master, Master, Master!”

 

Sharing her coveted ‘Mary pap’ was one thing, but Anne was starting to get jealous that she was being ignored.  “Don’t hog Mary all to yourself!”  She pouted, trapping the gigantic member with her knees and peeling the foreskin down over the head, revealing their Master, stuck in the thick globs of smegma.  “Uhuhu, you look good enough to eat, covered in Mary’s cock pap like that Master.”  Seeing the state they had put Ritsuka in, Anne couldn’t help but giggle.  Bringing the exposed cockhead directly under her nose, she inhaled deeply of it’s pungent scent and instantly felt a warmth build in her crotch, her heart flutter and mouth water.  “Mmmm, aged to perfection!”  Licking up a glob of the yellowish paste-like substance, she held it in her mouth for a bit, letting her saliva build and partially dissolve it before swallowing.  Grinning from ear-to-ear she wetted her lips.  “Thanks for the meal!”

 

Finally able to breathe without having to swallow a moist cocktail of semen and penis filth, Ritsuka barely registered the sight of Mary laying in sweat soaked sheets breathing heavily.  He didn’t even notice the shadow fall over him as Anne’s face approached, but the next thing he did notice as darkness.

 

Mary watched as Anne’s full, plump lips slowly opened and spread over the tip of her erections.  The blonde’s tongue was already prodding the opening of her cockhead as she slowly took more of the meaty member into her warm, soft mouth.  She wanted to stop her at the crest of her head, if Anne continued too much more she’d lose Ritsuka, but she was too slow as Anne slammed her mouth down as far as she could!  Arching her back in response, Mary thrusted her meat shaft into the back of her partner’s throat, causing her to gag momentarily but not pull back.  Instead, Anne grabbed Mary’s tight tush and forced more of her erection down her throat, masterfully scooping Ritsuka off the heated rod and stuffing him into her cheek for safe keeping.  Her throat expanding to accommodate the pulsing member, Anne swallowed more and more, until her nose was flush with the base of Mary’s phallus and it bottomed out in her stomach!  Mary could feel Anne’s heartbeat against her rod and was close to cumming when Anne entirely pulled out and sat on the bed next to her, her breathing barely affected.

 

“Anne… Master…”  Not satisfied just yet, Mary poked the blonde’s cheek with her saliva soaked member.

 

“Yes, yes.  I think it’s just about time we start the real fun.”  Anne agreed, smiling.  Kissing the top of the silver haired pirate’s cockhead, she deftly pushed their Master against it with her tongue and continued to apply pressure against the back of his head until she felt it slip inside.

 

Only barely aware of the fact he had almost ended up in the stomach of one of his Servants, Ritsuka didn’t have the strength to fight was the slithering oral muscle caressed his embarrassingly erect member for a moment before shoving him onto a slightly spongy, warm surface.  Having breathed in so many of the two’s different odors, he couldn’t even tell that a different liquid was getting mixed into the saliva all around him, but when a tight opening constricted around his face, he attempted to pull himself free.  “Ow!  Anne, Mary, this hurts a bit.”  He pleaded, but neither could hear him currently.  Instead, Anne’s tongue scooped him up and angled his body to more easily enter the nigh crushing orifice she was feeding him to.

 

Releasing Mary’s erection, Anne smiled seeing the tiny pair of feet protruding from the tiny leaking slit in the top of it.  Pulling down her jean-shorts and bikini bottoms, along with the rest of her outfit, and grabbing a half-spilt bottle of rum from the floor next to their bed, she took a hearty swing from and got on all fours facing away from her partner.  “Mary~... Lookie what I got for you~”  In a sing-song tone, the blonde pointed her wide rear towards the aroused loli and pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her tight, quivering anus lined lightly with some soaked, unruly hairs.

 

“Anne’s big butt!”  Reacting immediately, Mary’s engorged member jerked at the sight of the plump backside and juicy hole, slurping the last of their Master into her urethra with ease.

 

As copious amounts of precum flow past him, Ritsuka lets out a muffled, pained cry as the walls tightened around him, then he began to slip deeper into the heated tube almost as if he were falling into it.  “This.. This has to be Mary’s…”

 

Seeing as both her erection and Anne’s asshole were so thoroughly lubricated, Mary wasted no time plunging into her bowels.  “Anne’s butt!  So big but so tight!”  Slamming her hips against the blonde’s, Mary let the coiling walls tighten around her girth and then enjoyed the slimy secretions coat her before pulling back and thrusting as deep as she could again.

 

“Oh God!  It’s thicker than usual, Mary’s dick is the best!”  Mewling like a cheap whore, Anne’s arms and legs gave out as her insides were roughly violated by her partner’s massive erection.  However, she didn’t fall to the bed despite no longer supporting herself.  Suspended like a stuck pig, Mary was easily able to hold her up with her member alone, but grabbed her hips and started pumping in and out.  “Mary!  Mary, harder!  Don’t worry about me, I won’t break!”  Rubbing her sex as  it heated up, Anne found her strength again and began bucking her hips in rhythm with Mary.  As pirates, while they were afforded the luxury of gentle love with each other when they wanted, sex was typically a rough affair and they preferred it that way.  “Make me unable to walk straight!”

 

Tossed back and forth in Mary’s thigh urethra, Ritsuka couldn’t do anything but fight to breathe and stay conscious.  The rocking, violent motions were making him sick, but if he were given a choice between where he was and somewhere else on their bodies he reluctantly choose to be here.  “Choose to be a sex toy for two pirates…  That’s how far I’ve come.”  Self-deprecating thoughts aside, this was the most comfortable he had been all night.  Though there was one thing he wasn’t looking forward to…

 

“Master!  I’m going to shoot you out into Anne’s big butt soon!”  Mary snickered, slowing her pace a bit so she could enjoy the reverberations of her large, powerful thrusts.  Each one caused the blonde to moan louder than the last and watching the ripples spread though her butt cheeks was entertaining.  “Try to not get lost in there.  If you think our room is filthy…”  On the cusp of climax, the silver haired girl pulled back one last time and waited.  With this last thrust she’d spill over the edge and douse her partner’s rectum with semen and a tiny Master.  Relishing the heat emanating from the deliciously plump backside, Mary took a deep breath and rammed her hips into Anne’s as hard as she could, wrapping her arms and legs around her.  “Anne!  Master!”

 

Ever in sync with her silver haired counterpart, Anne was also one good thrust away from orgasm, and what a powerful one it was as her stomach deformed out in the shape of Mary’s cock.  “Ahn!  Mary, shoot Master deep, okay!”  Her bowels quickly filling from a single spurt of the immense member, her body quivered in delight and clamped down hard around the stiff rod.

 

Lost in the complete darkness and unbearable heat the only indication of the impending horror he was about to face was the tightening of Mary’s urethra around him and the loud moans of ecstasy.  While mildly thicker than water, the silver haired outlaw’s precum was easy to move in, but when she came it was like Ritsuka was hit by a wall of gelatin it was so thick!  He was pushed back a ‘fair’ distance, for whatever that means while trapped in a yuri futanari’s male organ, before it began to deform around him and force its way down his throat.  “I’m gonna die!”  Thinking it was the end, the shrunken Master was shot out of the tight tube into the blonde musketeer’s rectum and found it almost impossible to swim through Mary’s seed.  Breaching an air pocket he gagged on the miasmic air trapped in Anne’s bowel and watched in horror as Mary fully pulled out mid-ejaculation and the way out close behind her!  “How could it smell so bad in here?  I thought Servants didn’t have to…”

 

“We don’t have to,”  Anne answered, feeling a pleasant soreness from her anus as it sealed back as tightly as it could, but given how thick Mary’s seed was even a bit loose the spunk didn’t flow back out easily.  “But Mary says it feels nice.”  She couldn’t feel her legs, her entire body was numb but Mary wasn’t finished yet.

 

Covering her partner’s back and hair in with a couple more shots of cum, the smaller pirate flipped Anne over to finish, marking her face, breasts and stomach in her pungently fishy-smelling ejaculant.  Pulling her white one-piece bathing suit off, she quickly wiped the filth and semen from her still erect manhood.  Tossing the impromptu rag unto the floor she collapsed into the blonde’s cummy, busty embrace.  Their bed was soaked and the two slowly lapped up what was in reach of their tongues.  “Anne, how’s Master?”

 

“In my butt where you left him.”  She giggled in reply, wiggling her hips.  While she wasn’t able to keep Mary’s spunk from leaking out, her Servant strengthen anal muscles were too much for him to pry apart, though she did enjoy his efforts to.

 

Sliding down the more playful pirate’s body, Mary unhesitatingly buried her face between Anne’s legs and sucked on the sensitive, twitching anal sphincter.  The first mouthful was dense and chunky, but there wasn’t anything solid so she swallowed and tried again.  This time she felt her tiny Master squirming on her tongue.  Swallowing the mess around him, she climbed back up Anne’s body and slowly opened her mouth for the blonde to see.  “How does Master look?”  She asked telepathically.

 

Giggling at the sight of the handsome youth out of breath pressing himself back against Mary’s small tongue so’s to not fall out, Anne pulled her head down for a kiss and began softly stroking the still erect phallus sliding between her breasts.  “Like he could take a bit more before we take a break.”  She replied, as they enjoyed a passionate kiss between the three of them, passing Ritsuka between themselves.

 

Because of her increased sensitivity, Mary is much easier to bring to a second climax and feeling the smaller girl’s body tense up Anne quickly pulled their Master into her mouth.  While not as powerful or plentiful, Mary’s second batch of baby batter was enough to cover their faces and fill their mouths.  “Anne… Sleepy…”  She said, hugging her partner tight as her member began to shrink.

 

“Okay, okay.”  Anne cooed softly, patting Mary on the head like a spoiled child.  She was also pretty exhausted from all the fun and given the zero resistance from the man in her mouth they weren’t the only ones.  “Just let me put Master to bed, okay?”  Sitting up, she opened up a gap in Mary’s foreskin once again, it was lined with a heart layer of jizz which was perfect.  Opening her mouth, she drooled the tiny man into the fold of skin and released it.  Laying back down, she pulled Mary over her body so she could use her breast as pillows and inserted the mostly flaccid member into her womanhood.  If she concentrated she could just barely feel their Master’s tiny heartbeat.  “Rest well Master.  We’re not done just yet.”

 


Present

 

And so, with the hairy anus above him and leaking phallus below, both of which he had seen the insides of, Ritsuka could barely move and just sighed in defeat.  “Just a bit longer…”  At the very least he knew that the two were displaying their unique brand of affection towards him, so he couldn’t hate them for it.  “Could you two just be a bit gentler this time?  I feel like I almost suffocated so many times already.”

 

“Not going to run?”  Mary asked, bending over to look at him a bit closer, her manhood sliding forward as she did.  “You’re not angry?”

 

“Nope.  I promised you, right?”  He replied, smiling up to the two.  “How much longer is left?”

 

“Oh, Master!”  Turning to flank him on either side with her legs, her golden forest of her unmanaged bush almost touching his head, Anne smiled happily down to him.  “Heehee, well… about that…”

 

As she began to explain, there was a knock at the door, followed by another set of the paired Servants, Anne Bonny and Mary Read.  However, just seeing the two enter the room Ritsuka had a flash of clarity.  The Anne Bonny that walked in was wearing her brilliant, vibrant crimson coat, low-cut black one-piece bathing suit with skirt and stockings while the Mary that came in was in a white, two-piece frilly bikini!  “N-No…”

 

“Sorry to mislead you like that, Master.”  The Anne on the bed said, getting up and going over to stand behind her Mary, embracing her.  “But I’m the Archer Anne Bonny.”

 

“And I’m the Rider Mary Read.”  The nude, silver haired futanari added, standing next to her same Class partner.

 

“Which means, you haven’t even begun to fulfill your obligation…”  The naked blonde stated, and given how well he had taken their ‘fun’ with him last night she was starting to feel a bit guilty for tricking him now.

 

“What do you mean?  You said you just wanted me to spend the day with you, didn’t you?”  He asked, but seeing the lust hungry looks on the other pair of pirates he was starting to get really nervous.

 

“Wrong.”  Rider Mary said, also slightly conflicted now.  “We said ‘spend a full day with Anne Bonny and Mary Read’.  It was Anne’s idea.”

 

Sweating profusely now as the Rider Anne and Archer Mary crept closer to him in silence, he snapped his attention to Archer Anne.  “But I-”

 

“Sorry Master.”  She interrupted, sticking out her tongue cutesily with a playful giggle.  “This entire time you were with an Anne without Mary and a Mary without Anne.  That means you haven’t fulfilled your end of the deal… yet.”  Having come from a wealthy family with a better education, despite her air-headed mannerisms the blonde pirate was more cunning than most give her credit for.  “Next up is a night with our other halves, then a night with just Annes and a night with just Marys before we all can play together, uhuhu.”

 

“Let’s enjoy ourselves to the fullest, Master.”  Rider Anne said, winking at him as she took off her jacket and Archer Mary pulled her bikini bottoms aside to reveal an equally tiny, for now, phallus as her Rider counterpart.

 

“Anne?...”  The smaller girl asked as they each watched their other halves climb into bed with their shared Master.

 

“What is it Mary?”  The blonde asked gently, noticing the slight trepidation in her voice and wrapped her arms comfortingly around her.

 

The silver haired girl hesitated for a moment, but in the comfort of Anne’s arms asked, “... Do you think… If Master were part of our crew back then…”

 

She didn’t need her to specify anymore than that, and Anne tightened her embrace a bit.  “You know that would never happen.  If Master were alive back then, he’d have been a handsome and righteous privateer at worst.  Though if that were the case we could have taken him as our personal prisoner. Uhuhu.”  Just thinking of coming back from a successful raid to a delicately rugged young man was an all too appealing thought.

 

“Yeah… but if he was, on that day do you think…”  She knew, given his kind and goodly nature, that Ritsuka would never have been on a pirate’s ship outside of raiding it or as a prisoner, but hypothetically she still had to wonder.  That fateful day in October of 1720, on the waters of Jamaica.

 

It wasn’t a day either of them remembered particularly fondly.  As their cutlasses danced and flintlocks fired to drive off their attackers, the Captain and rest of the crew were hiding in the ship’s hold like dogs.  It was the day she had lost all respect for the man known as ‘Calico Jack’ and the cowards that sailed with him.  Though thinking of the scenario suggested by Mary, of a young, incorruptible boy from the Orient with hair black as the raven’s feathers and a smile so dazzling reacting to aggressors boarding their ship.  She could only picture such a reckless, brave pirate getting run through on a privateer’s cutlass or perforated by pistol and musket fire and left to bleed out on the deck.

 

Her heart tightened at the thought.  “Then I might have gone into the hold myself and shot each and every dog that left him to die.”  She answered, not knowing if she and Mary would have had the spirit to scream themselves hoarse if they’d have had to watch their Master die.

 

“Yeah.”  Mary nodded in agreement, not wanting to linger on the thought as her Archer counterpart sat on the tiny Master in question.  Turning in Anne’s embrace, she wrapped her arms around the blonde’s thin waist and buried her face in her large chest.

 

Feeling her partner’s member start to grow back to its monstrous proportions between her legs, Anne pressed her thighs together and giggled.  Their relationship was one beyond camaraderie or pleasure, but that didn’t mean they didn’t enjoy each other’s body.  Though the massive group orgy they planned in a few days would have to wait, they could entertain each other for now.  “Come now, no more dwelling on the past, we’re alive now, and I don’t know about you but I plan on stealing the greatest treasure around.  Master’s heart!”

 

Peeking up from Anne’s cleavage, Mary pouted and groped her plump rear.  “I’m not going to lose to you, Anne.”

 

Though ultimately it didn’t matter which of them won their little competition for Chaldea’s final Master’s heart, it was in their nature as pirates, as the Caribbean Free Birds.  Free to love, free to share and free to take… each other and Master.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any availble delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:
As infamous pirates, there is no treasure that Anne Bonny and Mary Read can't plunder, and that includes the heart and affection of Chaldea's Master.  However, pirate code dictates that plunder be shared, and the two pairs of Servants are not opposed to the idea at all.

Part two of Grimahr's commission with Chaldea's resident yuri pirates.  Pretty much all the female Servants are great in FGO, but I love the dynamic between Anne and Mary and their aggressive advances on Ritsuka so much!


 

 

It was a night to remember to be sure, some might even say it was a life changing experience.  And then it happened four more times.  The softness of the Anne Bonnys’ breasts, the stiffness of the Mary Reads’ manhoods, their combined scents and odors and the intimate knowledge of each orifice or body part that produced them, by the end of the orgy of four women and one tiny Master, either set of the yuri pirates dominated his mind.

 

He tried to resist at first, even if each morning he woke up dreaming of being buried under either an Anne’s plump rump or a Mary’s pert tush with a mess in her pants to clean up.  It started out small, summoning them when he went out farming for resources, keeping them in the backline, or letting them drag him to the cafeteria to eat together, but when he was contemplating sneaking into one of their rooms to get an article of sweat soaked clothing he knew he had truly fallen.  That night, rather than sneak in, Ritsuka knocked on Archer Anne and Mary’s door, and to his surprise all four of them were waiting for him, smiling both sweet yet sinister smiles as they pulled him in and locked the door behind him.

 

That was a few weeks ago now, and the two paired Servants have been sharing their ‘treasure’ between them ever since.

 


 

 

Having given himself to the lovely, unhygienic pirates, Ritsuka spent fewer and fewer nights in his room, instead waking in the tight embrace of a moist, warm darkness.  Inhaling deeply as he relaxed, the potent fishy smell clung to his lungs, the sounds of two distinct, slow heart beats in the far distance and the intensity of the warmth both behind and covering him slowly brought back how he ended the day off yesterday.

 

Being out all day Reyshifting to gather some key resources that Chaldea was lacking, he remembered knocking on the door of the Rider pair of pirates and falling into the busty blonde’s accepting embrace.  The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur, though he was pretty sure they doted on him a bit since he had a clear picture of Mary’s bare rear looming over his face as she rested her scrotum on his lips and sat on his face.  There was nothing as clear as that until now, and given the pulsing flow of blood behind him, and grotesquely delicious mush caked on his lips, the two likely ended their night with him tucked into the futanari girl’s foreskin.

 

Licking his lips, he took as deep of a breath as he could again, this time catching a whiff of the fetid gas that filled the bowels of the crimson eyed beauty.  “Anne really enjoys sleeping with Mary in her butt.”  In reality, it was a far more common occurrence than expected, as almost anytime he entered their room while they were sleeping, it would be with Mary spooning Anne.  “Well… hopefully she remembers to take me out this time.”  While not impressed at the time since he ended up being hours late to Reyshift, spending a few extra hours in Mary’s foreskin wasn’t entirely unenjoyable.  “At least there’s plenty to eat.”  The smell of freshly cultivated cock pap wetting his appetite that used to be worrying, Ritsuka struggled to crawl around and enjoy his breakfast, though Anne would definitely yell at him again if she caught him.

 


 

 

In the middle of a blissful dream, the silver-haired pirate giggling in her sleep as the movement of her tiny Master stirs her cock.  Snuggling closer to her beloved Anne, the blonde’s scent gets her all the harder and she rolls over in bed.

 

Carried on the semi-erect phallus and awoken by the jarring motion as she slid down the length to its base, Anne’s yelp of surprise turned to a moan of pleasure as her bowel coiled around the stiffening beast.

 

“Owie, my poor butt.”  Rubbing her plump cheeks as cognitive thought formed in her mind, Anne looked over her shoulder at her happily sleeping bedmate and couldn’t help but smile.  “Okay Mary, time to get up.”  Carefully sliding her body up the length of the smaller girl’s erection, she tries to wake her partner up for the day they have planned.  “Today is Master’s day off and we’re goin-!”

 

Driven purely by lust and pleasure, Mary grabbed hold of Anne’s hips as she tried to unmount her and thrust her hips forward, hilting the girth member with a drooling smile.  “Anne…  Anne…”  Pumping her hips in time with calling out to her partner in his sleep, Mary began to stir up the blonde’s insides.

 

“Ma-Mary!?”  Taken by surprise by the unconscious attack, Anne wasn’t prepared to have Mary’s splendid cock drilling her sensitive spot, so the strength quickly drained from her arms as she tried to pick herself up.  “Mary…  W-Wake up…”  Her voice raspy and short, she quickly lost the will to resist and allowed the sleeping girl to have her way with her.

 

Without her conscious mind to restrain her, Mary doesn’t hold back and reams Anne hard into the bed.  Her body tensing up, balls deep in the musketeer’s rectum, Mary blows a huge load in the depths of Anne's ass, causing the blonde to moan in ecstasy and her mind go blank.  “Ah… hah…  Mary…”  Despite just waking up, the extra force and unexpected pleasure had Anne’s eyes roll back in her head as she slumped down onto the bed, twitching as the aftershocks of orgasm washed over her body.  “... No… fair…  You know…  I like it…  when you’re… so… rough…”

 

“Hmm…  Anne?”  Waking up after satisfying her slumbering lust, Mary cracked her azure eyes open.  The well developed blonde’s anus was clamped nicely around the base of her manhood and their Master was moving around her soft cockhead, making her want to just go back to sleep.  “Ah, no.  Today’s the today.”  Remembering the prior commitment they had agreed to, she slowly pulls her semi-erect phallus for the cum filled orifice with a wet squelch.  The room quickly filled with the fresh stench of her seed mixed with the waste from Anne’s bowels that coated her shaft.  Taking a nice, long whiff of the filthy sludge clinging to her cock, Mary licks her lips and begins to salivate.  “Mmmm.  Nothing better than breakfast in bed with Anne and Master.”  Sucking the end of her manhood clean as far down as her small mouth would allow, she grabbed a torn cloth she and Anne had plundered from that overworked Caster with a young man’s body and cleaned the rest of the gunk off.  Stained beyond saving from the multiple other instances of being a cum rag, she dropped the once red cloth with gold embroidery and white fur trim to the floor once more.  Slipping her index fingers under her foreskin, the silver-haired pirated peeled it back to reveal the smegma covered head dripping with fresh cum, and their tiny Master just under the hood as he swallowed a mouthful of the mush.  “Morning, Master.”

 

Wiping his handsome face cleaner with a cock pap covered hand, he smiled back up to her.  “Good morning Mary, got a little impatient for today?”  His head still spinning from the aggressive back and forth of her pounding Anne’s rear, he wasn’t about to complain about the delicious meal she prepared for him.

 

With a touch of red on her cheeks, she smiled at the tiny man.  “Anne’s butt is too soft and tight.”  Looking at the quivering blonde on the bed with her aforementioned backside, leaking thick dick milk, sticking up in the air, she felt a bit guilty.  “Um…  Well, I suppose she can catch up with us later… eheheh…”

 

“She’s not going to be happy.”  He joked, though in the end, he was in no position to stop her from leaving the affectionate woman behind, especially as he watched the looming wall of the underside of her foreskin eclipsed more and more of his view.

 

Sealing her beloved Master into the dirtied fold of skin, Mary manifested her black stockings, bunny ears and heavy coat and white one-piece bathing suit.  Her erection not entirely softened the material of her bathing suit stretched tightly over it, pinning it along her stomach, with the tip resting just under her breast line.  The scent of her musty cock wafting up in her face, as she went to open the door she stopped herself.  “...If I walk around like this, Mash might scold me again…”  Buttoning up her coat, she beamed in satisfaction and proudly walked out of the room.

 


 

 

Hearing a knock on the door behind her, lifting her head and wiping her mouth, the bikini-clad Archer left her fully erect partner’s saliva drenched dick to twitch in the cold air.  Picking up a plundered bottle of Divine Wine left half empty from the floor, she made sure to mix the flavorful precum in her mouth with the potent liquor before opening the door.   “Hi~ya!  It’s about time you tw-?”  Expecting guests, the blonde was surprised when her crimson eyes only saw another copy of her adorable, deadly partner who was clutching her coat shut tightly.  “Where’s other me?”  Looking up and down the corridor, she saw no sign of her more passive double.

 

“Anne’s…  ‘resting’ from waking me up.”  Her face beat red, Rider Mary slipped into the room that stunk of sweat, alcohol, sex and maybe give a hint of blood.  Stripping off her coat, releasing an almost visible haze of heat, the front of her swimsuit was soaked in her precum for the excitement of hiding it on the way here.  “I’m sure she’ll be around soon.”

 

Breathing heavily from the oral pleasure she was just subjected to, the other Mary gets up from the bed.  “She knew we were sharing Master today, so she can’t complain if we start without her.”  Going over to her Anne, she gulped down a couple mouthfuls of the wine she was holding.  “Though, if she doesn’t get here fast, Master may be all ‘played’ out.”  As she goes to take another drink to finish off the bottle, something warm and thick slips between her thighs and presses up against her crotch with enough sustained force to lift her off the floor!

 

Smirking as she picked her Archer counterpart up with her erection alone, Mary pushed the other girl’s face aside with her cheek and guzzled down the last of the Divine Wine.  “Sorry, but I don’t think I can hold back right now.  Between Anne waking me up and Master crawling around my cock on the way here…”  Holding the identically built girl by the waist, Mary thrusted her hips back and forth, grinding the girl’s dripping folds and hanging sack along her girth.  “...th-there’s no need… t-to ‘warm-up’.”  Knowing her own erogenous zones intimately well, she nibbled onto the silver-haired girl’s earlobe while stroking the most sensitive areas of her quickly hardening shaft.

 

“Ufufu, Marys, don’t leave me out just because the other me couldn’t make it.”  Gently taking the Rider Mary’s engorged member in her hand, Anne slipped the length sticking out from between her partner’s thighs between her own, pressing her bountiful breasts against the suspended girl’s undeveloped chest and erect cock poking up from her cleavage.  “Oh my, Mary.  Thank you for the meal.”  Giggling as she bent her head down and used her tongue to circle the drooling slit spilling cloudy-white sexual fluids, she slipped a dainty finger into the tight foreskin stretched over the Rider girl’s phallus.  “Master~!  It’s time to come out and play.”

 


 

 

Having eaten his fill long ago, Ritsuka wasn’t content to simply enjoy himself in Rider Mary’s futa-cock.  While displayed in acts the only way notorious pirates could perform, he knew their love for him was as true as any in Chaldea and wanted to answer those feelings.  They had assured him that merely coming to their rooms was all they could ask for from the young Magus, but he always went above and beyond for them, as they do for him in battle.

 

Whether it is simply being a shared body pillow between the two to four of them, licking the Annes’ slightly hairy anuses clean or cleaning the filth from the Marys’ manhoods, he did as he could for them, though it still felt like they were doing him the favor.  Case and point, Anne Bonny, in both instances of summoning, loved the congealed mixture of sweat and cum that caked the inside of Mary’s foreskin.  While Ritsuka found the warm mush rancid, it was addictively so, like a gourmet dish.  So even though he ate the smegma of the futanari lolis because the hygienic practices of 17th century pirates left much to be desired, it was far too enjoyable to be considered a favor to them.  If anything, being hidden away snugly in the warm embrace of the little fold of flesh was as comforting as the Annes’ rears.

 

“Oh, it looks like they’re getting started.”  Feeling Mary level out her hardened cock and slid it between something, the rhythmic back and forth of the girthy beast he was ‘riding’ cued the young man in that now it was no longer the time for gentle teasing, but rather rubbing out mind blowing orgasms.  However, as he began to crawl his way up the the soft, sensitive spongy head of the silver-haired girl’s manhood, a slender finger squeezed into the tightly stretched protective fold of skin and scooped him, along with a generous portion of the prized cock pap, up and withdrew from the tight, smelly darkness.

 


 

 

Bringing her finger up to inspect it, caked in the underside of her nail with a heaping helping of the pungent paste along with a tiny, dark haired youth smiling back to her.  “Hello~  Maaaster!”  Cheerfully greeting likely the only man in all of Chaldea she not only tolerates, but encourages to ogle her, she smiled broadly as Rider Mary turned her Archer counterpart face to steal a kiss from her.  No matter how wet she got, seeing the two smaller pirates making out always made her lady bits gush at how adorably hot it was to see, but her focus remained on the boy under her nail.  “My, you look good enough to eat… in fact…”  Licking her lips, the blonde opened her mouth wide and let her alcohol and semen laced breath wash over the young man, slowly bringing her finger into the moist, cavernous maw.

 

Ritsuka stared into the darkest reaches of Anne’s mouth, to the dark abyss at the back that led to the most dangerous parts of her spiritual body.  Strands of syrupy thick saliva spanned the gap between the roof and floor of her mouth, with some pooling under her playful oral muscle.  Even if he had been resistant to it, the mushy substance encasing him and sheer difference in size meant he was going to be brought into her mouth regardless, but there was no reason to resist.  If anything, these full-body ‘kisses’ were something to be treasured.  “Well, I am well marinated.”

 

Clamping her plump lips around her finger, Anne savored the subtle difference in the taste between her Mary and the other Mary’s smegma that she was sure only her other and their Master would be able to tell.  “Ufufu… Maybe one day we should test that.”  Thinking of a degenerate little game to play at some other time, she sucked her digit clean in one motion and swished the only solid mass within it around her mouth playfully.  Once her wine-rich saliva dissolved the cock pap into a slurry on her tongue, the blonde pulled Mary away from the other and locked lips with her.  Wrapping her arms tightly around the both of them, she passionately and somewhat sloppily, passed their saliva and Master between them.

 

Squeezed and tossed between the two women, Ristuka was more at the mercy of Anne than Mary since her tongue was longer and thicker than the futanari pirate, so he was pushed deep into the back of the silver-haired girl’s mouth and dragged along her soft, supple oral muscle.  Just the fumes of the intoxicating liquor that remained in their mouths was enough to melt his mind so that all he could think about was the primal desire to satisfy the overpowering arousal their heady pheromones infected his mind with.  Pumping his hips into the bumps and contours of the small tongue, he didn’t resist when the more powerful and skillful tongue pulled him back into the blonde’s mouth.

 

Well aware of his attempts to violate their tongues, Anne giggled and twisted her tongue around Mary’s, trapping Ritsuka between them, letting their saliva build and build.  “Ufufu.  Do you like our tongues, Master?  If you want, I’d be more than happy to show you how good I can make you feel at your regular size too.”

 

“Ahhh!  Mmm, Master…  Master, you taste so sweet…”  Being taken advantage of by her partner and other, but not quite ready to reduce herself to a mere plaything, Archer Mary could feel Ritsuka being passed and held between her and Anne’s mouths, though she wanted more.  Unlike Anne, who normally manifests her digestive tract properly so she could keep her butt nice and filthy for her, Mary generally did not and could very well swallow their Master when he was so small without issue.  She had convinced him to try it once when everyone else got black-out drunk with Jing Ke and Ushiwakamaru, and the tingling feeling of him crawling through her body felt amazing.

 

Pulling her mouth away from her partners quickly, Anne caused their miniature Master to fall from their mouths in a string of drool.  Landing on the tip of the Archer futa-cock poking up from the blonde’s impressive bosom, clearing the sweet-tasting saliva from his face, he looked up at the three yuri pirates’ smiling down at him.  His heart racing, Ritsuka smiled back.  “This is going… to be a long… day.”

 


 

 

Gripping the tip of Rider Mary’s hard on tightly in her, Anne led the smaller pirate over to the bed, giving her Mary a chance to dismount the behemoth lifting her off the ground.  Keeping the Rider’s cock between her thighs as she pulled her down on top of her, the blonde found it oddly comfortable to have the hot, firm shaft running up her back.  “Mary~”  Calling out to the Archer futa-loli, she grabbed the Rider’s slender thighs and spread them apart, slipping a finger under the drenched crotch of the girl’s swimsuit and pulled it aside to reveal the tight, dripping folds hidden under her scrotum.

 

Loving the pressure of the blonde laying on her dick and the juxtaposition between rough texture of the sheets and Anne’s smooth back as she pumped her hips, feeling the cool air brush against her feminine sex had the Rider Mary look back to see her Archer self approach with a lustrous smile on her face and Master riding on the end of her cock.  “Ma~ster.  Master, Master, Master!”  Wiggling her pert little tush, the anticipation was mind-numbing.

 

Pressing the tip of her erection against the inviting hole, Archer Mary giggled at the sight of Ritsuka hugging the head of her cock tightly as she slowly shoved it into the tight quim.  “Take a deep breath, Master.  You might not be coming up for air for a while.”  It was always exhilarating to watch his tiny body disappear into one of their many holes.  To have such control over him reminded her of her pirate days where whether a captive lived or died depended on their mood at the time.  Of course, their Master was safe, but even though he was completely complicit didn’t mean he also wasn’t helpless to do anything against them.  “How does Master taste, me?”  Once the young Magus was completely consumed by the narrow sex, she pulled back just enough for him to get dragged off her cockhead and then slowly plunged herself deeper with him now in front of her shaft.

 

Moaning from the intense feeling of a massive object invading her pussy, Rider Mary tightened her narrow passage as much as she could without harming their Master.  Sadly, Anne never crossdressed as a man in life, nor was she seen as so masculine that those around her could only think of her as a man like Captain Drake, so the only other meat rod that could fill her so completely was the boisterous, buxom woman.  “De-Delicious!  Master-on-the-cock, my pussy loves it!”  The deeper her other’s member stuck her, the more her body quivered in pleasure and her back arched.

 

“Ufufu.  My, Mary, you always did enjoy pleasuring yourself.”  Pulling the silver-haired girls down on top of her, Anne buried the Rider’s face in her chest as she teased the smaller girl’s vulnerable anus with her fingers.  “I told you not to leave me out of it.”  Since both Marys are usually so emotionally reserved, moments like this when their faces melt with pleasure were a treasure that she was only willing to share with those she loved or respected.

 


 

 

Shoved deep into the sex of one Mary by the other, Ritsuka was practically drowning in the flood of sexual fluids that the hot, slimy walls secreted and once the Archer Mary began pumping her huge cock in and out of the small hole, he was knocked even further into the dark abyss.

 

“Archer Mary… always was… more gentle…”  Despite the monstrous erecting slamming into him to push him deeper, compared to her Rider counterpart they were more like love-taps nudging him gently along.  However, when he hit the deepest reaches of the love tunnel he was entrapped in, the pressure the advancing and retreating cock applied to him each time steadily increased.  He was pinned to the back of one Mary’s vaginal canal while the other’s cock peppered him in full body kisses.

 

Wanting to participate more actively, once he got the timing of each thrust down, Ritsuka began to kiss Archer Mary’s phallus each time it slammed into him and held onto it tightly.  Though his grip wasn’t strong enough to actually get pulled along with it, the subtle twitches that quaked through it was accomplishment enough  for him.

 


 

 

The gentle pinching sensation at the tip of her dick each time she plowed into the narrow quim identical to her own quickened the satisfying climax that Anne had been edging her on all morning, the silver-haired Archer pressed as firmly into the miniature Master as she could and unloaded a deluge of her salty, slightly sweet futa-cum.  Moaning loudly as her testicles tightened up, emptying themselves, she collapsed onto the slender back of her other, panting to catch her breath.

 

Feeling the flood of hot seed fill her sex, coupled with the pleasure she had been experiencing from having her cock trapped under the aggressive blonde’s back and her butthole teased, Rider Mary also released gushing torrents of thick ball batter that stunk of fish.  “Anne!  Master!  Me~!”  Mewling like a harlot as she felt both male and female orgasms grip her body, Rider Mary happily buried her face in Anne’s cleavage as her other fell on top of her.

 

“While fun, that wasn’t exactly satisfying for me…”  Her own loins burning with lust, fanned all the hotter by the potent scents of the two futanari lolis semen mixing together to form a delightfully foul bouquet of debauchery, Anne scooped up a bit of both girl’s cum and licked them up.  “Ahh~!  The other Mary’s overpowering fishy taste is mixing with the mild saltiness and fruity sweetness of mine.”  The two flavors complementing each other, her cheeks flared up in desire as she rolled onto her side and pushed the two tired girls off of her.  “Now it’s my turn.”

 

Lifting the Rider off the Archer’s softening, but still quite engorged, member, the blonde laid her on the bed and brought her mouth down to the cum-filled quim.  Latching on, she began to suck and scoop out all the thick seed that was slowly spilling from it until she felt a solid mass enter her mouth and smiled.

 

Sitting up, she pulled the tiny man out of her mouth before swallowing, ensuring he had a layer of the sticky cum clinging to his body as she giggled at him.  “Master, you always did look good in white.”

 

“Thanks.  Your white bikini looks really good on you too.”  As the viscous fluid rolled off of him in large globs, her lighthearted joke had gone over his head so his compliment in reply was genuine.  “It feels like a waste not to eat it, but I’m still kind of full…”

 

Not expecting the charming comeback, Anne’s heart fluttered at the compliment, turning her playful grin into a slightly embarrassed smile.  “My, what a smooth-talker you are, Master.  For that, I need to thank him.”  Pulling down her bikini bottoms, she laid face down on the bed and stuck her rear up in the air, reaching back and dropping him right on her tacky anus.  There were a few small blonde hairs lining the anal ring, but that was just how Mary, and now also Ritsuka, liked it.  “How lucky for you.  Getting to eat the world’s biggest peach, at least to you it must seem like it.”  

 

Kneeling down on the puckering wrinkles, Ritsuka smiled as he began licking the oily flesh.  He had been in or on a Marys’ dick all day and for most of the night previous, so the pungent flavor of Anne’s butt was a great palate cleanser for the rich futa-cum.  “No matter how full I am, I could never pass up Anne’s butt.  Mary has the right of it.  I could lick this all day.”  Because there was so much less to fill his stomach with coating the quivering anal sphincter, he was able to endlessly drag his tongue over it and savor the sour flavor.  However, as he enjoyed the blonde’s backside, two shadows fell over him and he looked up to see two sets of blue eyes staring at him.

 

“No fair, Master.”  One of the Marys said, puffing out her cheeks adorably.  “Licking Anne’s butt without us!”

 

“That’s right!”  The other agreed, equally pouty.

 

Smiling back to the two, he waved for them to join him.  “Did you want to share?  There’s plenty of Anne to go around.”

 

“Hey!  Master!  You can’t just go around giving out a pirate’s booty like that.”  While she sounded stern, the playful wiggle in her hips told a different story.  “Though, since it’s Mary I suppose it’s alright.  Come on them you two.  Master is right, there is more than enough for the three of you.”

 

With a small cheer, the two Marys hugged each other and bent down, each kissing one of the blonde’s plump butt cheeks before bringing their tongues down onto the tiny man licking the hole in the center.  Using their oral muscles to press Ritsuka into the soft folds, they alternative taking long drags up Anne’s buttcrack, inhaling the sweet scent of her honey-like nectar mixing with the fetid stink slipping out of her backdoor whenever they really dug their tongues into the sealed ring muscle.

 

Each pass of the squishy tongue across his back pressed the young Magus’ front into Anne’s butthole more, his erection already held in a tight fold so pleasing that he couldn’t move.  Even as they deposited layer after layer of thick drool that pooled in the crevices of the puffy anal muscle, the grip that the blonde’s butt had on him had his engorged memeber ready to shoot a minuscule load at any moment.  “Anne…  Anne’s butt… and Mary’s penis…  They’re both so…  so…”  Pleasure robbing him of his ability to think of anything else again, he quietly gave thanks to whatever force allowed him to summon both pairs of the yuri pirates and that such beautiful women would share their love with him.

 

And the feeling was mutual.  Especially at the end of their pirate careers, both Anne and Mary harbored a grudge against men for the actions of their crew, leaving them to fight why they hid in the hold.  As life had taught them, the only ones they could rely on was themselves, so it wasn’t a deep seeded hatred.   Given Anne’s playful, flirty attitude, it didn’t interfere with working with male Servants, but their Master was different from those cowards that called themselves ‘pirates’ without understanding the weight of its meaning.  To take means that you’ll be taken from, and while the gentle youth would never take something by force, he certainly stole their distrust for men, even if only in relation to him.

 

With their erections back to full mast, and the two holes teasing them with how soft and tight they looked as spit and sexual fluids dripped from them, both Marys looked at each other and quickly did a round of rock-paper-scissors without a word.  Rider Mary won and gently plucked their Master out of Anne’s anus, his tiny manhood twitching on the edge of release and his face melted with pleasure.  “Master looks like he can’t hold out much longer.  I guess it’s a good thing we’re about to let him take a break, huh Mary?”

 

“Yup, Mary.”  Smirking as she picked up Anne, pointing her cock straight up, she lined the tip up to the dripping folds of blonde lined womanhood.

 

“Uhuhu.  Master keeps things from getting boring but…”  Feeling the heat of her partner’s member poking as her delicate sex, her nectar running down the pulsing beast, Anne licked her lips and balanced herself as best she could as the other Mary carefully laid Ritsuka on the Archer futanari’s scrotum.  “... I was wondering when you two were going to start getting serious.”  With the second behemoth pressing up against her soaked asshole, Anne relaxed her body to allow it entrance to her bowels.

 

Sliding the tip of her cock into the Archer’s rectum, Rider Mary carefully lowered her sweaty balls onto her other’s, trapping their Master between their seed banks.  “I can’t believe Master thought of doing something like this before we did.”  Giggling as she helped slowly lower Anne onto both of their dicks, she could faintly feel his erection poking up into her.  “Pervert.”

 

“Yah, but it does sound like it would feel amazing.”  Archer Mary agreed, her cock twitching as much from the tightness of Anne’s pussy as the thought of being squished under a giant pair of sweaty, cum soaked balls.  “I’d like to try it, at least once.”

 

“Th-Then…  we coul-ah!...  haa… haa…  We could… ask C-Captian Drake… to do it to us.”  Clinging to her Mary as they began to thrust up and stir her insides, Anne was also in the camp of wanting to try it, maybe even while riding Master’s much more gentle cock.  “I-If we get… some booze in her… w-we could pr-probably…  haa… ahn~... get Jing Ke to help out…”

 


 

 

While a bit more tough and leathery than the rest of their surprisingly fair skin, Ritsuka found an odd comfort being sandwiched between the two silver-haired pirates’ balls.  The musty atmosphere, the squishiness of their testicles, the way they tensed up as they came.  “Mary’s balls… so big… so heavy…”  If he were to speak completely honestly though… the utter helplessness and slight sense of shame of being dominated by the tiny framed girl’s manhood also added to his arousal, if only just a little.  Licking the salty flesh bearing down on him, his arousal finally reached a tipping point as his seed spilled out, only to get lost in the accumulated sweat and leftover cum from her own previous ejaculations.  “Is that all?  Heh, Mary cums so much more.”  His masochistic tendencies coming out, his erection didn’t soften at all as the two girls continued to fill Anne’s holes.

 


 

 

After the reaming she received and coupled with the lack of proper rest from the night before, most of the day had passed by the time the blonde left in the Riders’ room woke up with an ass full of jizz and feces.  With Mary and Ritsuka nowhere to be seen, she quickly rushed to their Archer counterparts’ room and without hesitation through the door open.

 

“MAAAAARY!  How could you leav-”  Upset that she was left behind, she wasn’t even bothered by the concentrated scent of sex and alcohol that filled the unventilated room, if anything it made her hornier and more ready for some sexy funtime, but looking at the bed with the three of them sleeping soundly together her anger faded.  “Aww, look at me with a Mary on each arm and both dicks up her ass.  It’ll definitely be sore when you wake up.”  Giggling as her own backdoor tightened in reflex to the sight of the stretched out anus that was leaking browned cum, she noticed a bit of movement from a glob that oozed out.  “Master!  Lucky!”  Grabbing the cum soaked Magus from the pooling, filthy seed, she tossed him into her mouth and cleaned him up.  “Master is so good to us.  I honestly don’t think there is anyone else who’d let us do half of the stuff we do to him…”  Swallowing the filth in her mouth, she pulled the exhausted young man from her lips and smiled gently at him.  “Well… maybe before the Crypters showed up, but definitely not now.”  Giggling at the morbid joke, she pulled her skirt away from her back and let tired youth fall into the back of her panties.  Spreading her butt cheeks and wiggling her booty, when she felt her Master curl up next to her anus and give it a little kiss, she let her glutes go to hold him in place.  “Today it was supposed to be the five of us… but I guess letting Mary get the better of me makes it my fault that I couldn’t make it.”  Accepting the consequences of her defeat, Anne quietly left the room.  “But that also means it’s your faults for not protecting your treasure from this passing pirate.”  Humming softly, there was still plenty of time in the night to fill, and a tiny Master to play with.  “...Hmmm.  Though it’s always more fun with a thick slab of meat joining Master in my butt…  Maybe I should go swipe some Divine Wine and pay Captain Drake a visit, uhuhu…  Master hasn’t gotten a chance to play with her yet.”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!


https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories


Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:


https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Chapter 3 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Left out of the fun due to an unexpected attack from behind by her partner, Rider Anne was able to make off with their precious Master.  As fun as it would be to have him all to herself though, there is a certain pink-haired captain that might be fun to include in on the good times.

And Grimahr comes back for a hat trick!  This time we get to have the fun with best captain of Chaldea, Francis Drake, thrown it as well.




Humming happily as she made her way through the halls of Novum Chaldea, the busty blonde pirate put a bit more of a bounce in her step.  In her hand was the bounty of yet another successful raid on the storerooms where the best alcohol in the entire facility was kept, and snuggled up to her tacky anus was her and her partner’s greatest treasure of all, Chaldea’s only Master, licking her affectionately.


Geez, where does Master find all that energy?  He must have been going non-stop since this morning.  Reaching back and rubbing the shrunken Magus deep in her plump butt cheeks, Anne blushed a bit as his licks turned to kisses for a bit.  Aside from the feather-light feeling he was giving her, the throbbing of her poor, tender backdoor after the abuse Mary put her through before running off with Master by herself was still there.  Not that she minded when her smaller, well endowed partner used her like a toy every now and again, but this time it caused her to miss out on the five person orgy that they planned with their Archer counterparts.  Then again, Master’s been getting passed around the four of us for a while now.  I guess he’d get used to it eventually.


Outside of missions and events, as of late they have been keeping the young man with/on them at all times, drinking their bodily fluids and more while indulging in pleasures.  Today was no exception.  Since she missed out on the orgy, Anne had decided to steal away with Ritsuka and visit the only other pirate in Chaldea that she respected almost as much as Mary and Master.


As she approached her destination, the door opened and out from the room came a towering man of rippling muscles with vibrant red hair carrying a black-haired woman in white robes draped over his shoulders.  While the man’s face was a bit flushed, the woman’s was completely red, passed out with the smell of ale on her breath.


“Oh, if it isn’t Miss Anne.  You missed quite the showdown.”  The fellow Rider Servant greeted merrily, slapping the butt of the heavily drunk Assassin on his shoulder.  “Drinking with this one is always a thrill.  You never know when she’ll pull out her dagger and try to stab you.”  Laughing heartily, the large man’s voice echoed in the hall.


“I think that’s just a problem for you royal-types, Mr. Iskandar.”  Smiling back at the joyful Rider, the King of Conquerors was also a great drinking buddy.  For a noble, he was very laid-back and easy to talk to.  He would have made a fine pirate.  Though that’s not to say Jing Ke hasn’t tried to ‘stick’ me or Mary in another sense.  Smirking at the faint bulge just under the Assassin’s butt where the proof of history remembering her as a man was, Anne recalled a multitude of times that the phallus was thrust in her face during drinking parties.  It wasn’t as impressive as Mary’s, but it was a fine member in its own right.


“I suppose so.  Well, I’ve got to get this one back to her room.”  Excusing himself, that hulking man turned and walked away.  “We’ll have to meet up again sometime soon.”


“Sure!  Also, watch out.”  Carefreely waving good-bye to the Rider Servant, she giggled as Jing Ke was drawing her dagger with a drunken smile and went to stab Iskandar in the back.


But the Macedonian king thwarted the attempted assault by slapping her on the ass again.  “Take care.”  He called back.


Knocking and then immediately entering the room, Anne announced herself loudly and happily.  “Hiya!  Captain Drake, I brought you some Divine Wine!”


Much like their own room, the bedchambers of the famous privateer was a mess with articles of clothing, half-drank bottles of various types of alcohol and the bounty of some good, old-fashioned raids on other people’s rooms littering the floor, bed and any other surface.  However, it wasn’t just Servant belongings that she saw around the room, especially among the clothes were some of the underwear from some of the female staff that had arrived with them.  And amongst it all, leaning against the wall sitting on the bed with a large, golden cup in hand as she lazily drank from it, was the busty pink-haired woman that Anne had come to visit.  Cleavage bare for all to see from the crimson, open vest and her tight, white pants conforming nearly perfectly with her body, she had her large captain’s hat on the bed beside her.


“Hmm?  Oh, Anne?  Not in that scanty bikini, so you’re the Rider one.  Well come on in and tell me what you want.”  Smiling at the fellow pirate and Rider Servant, the intoxicated woman sat up and crossed her legs, patting the mattress in front of her.  “Drink or pleasure, or maybe both?”


Her eyes falling to the growing bulge in the woman’s crotch, Anne giggled and tossed the five-headed bottle to the famous pirate.  “I was thinking-!?  Wait, is that..?!”  Taking a better at the golden cup the pink-haired woman was holding, Anne couldn’t hide her surprise.


“Huh?  Oh, yeah.  Mr. King of Conquerors and Missy ‘All I do is Kill’ invited me on a little adventure.  Nothing too fancy, just some dungeons, sea serpents, I think that bastard Poseidon tried something again, and some guy saying that he wanted to do some grand thing or another.  Blasted him good with my cannons and he dropped this, so when we got back we had a drinking contest to see who got to hand it over to Master.”  Recounting a grand tale as if running into a thug on the way to the market, Captain Drake held up the cup and smiled victoriously.  “I won.  Think Master’ll be happy?”


It was obviously a Holy Grail, which meant that the three of them had prevented a Singularity from forming like it was nothing.  And now she was just drinking from it like any other cup.  Then again, pirates will do as they please with their spoils.


Clenching her butt cheeks a bit, Anne was no stranger to this rule either.  Climbing onto the bed, she turned around and presented her butt to the Captain, exposing it and showing off her treasure.  “Do you want to give it to him now, or have some fun first?”


“Oh?  Well isn’t that a treat.”  Grinning at the spread rear and tiny Magus stuck to it, Drake leaned forward and kissed Anne’s sweaty asshole, filling her lungs with the heavy odor and sucking Ritsuka into her mouth.  Mmmm, a strapping young lad always tastes so good, but getting Anne’s ass sweat too makes for a powerful flavor.  Savoring the taste as she swallowed her tainted saliva, she opened her mouth and let a bit of drool carry the shrunken boy down off her tongue and drip into her cleavage.  “Yup, as good as I remember and Master makes it all the better.  But… if we’re gonna have some fun, you should go get Mary too.”


“Well…  Yeah, I’d like that more too.  But Mary’s rest righ-!”  Trying to be considerate of her partner, Anne turned to face Drake but was silenced as the charismatic woman placed a finger to her lips.


“It’ll be funner for all of us.”  She was confident and commanding, but gently urged the blonde to comply.  Getting people to follow her whims was a specialty of hers after all.  “I bet Master would like to play with both of you too.”


Thinking about it and blushing a bit, the blonde couldn’t argue.  They always had so much fun together.  “Alright.  I’ll be right back.”  Fixing her clothes to leave, Drake groped her breasts from behind and leaned in to whisper something in her ear.  Eyes lighting up at the idea, she jumped up and all but ran out of the room, calling back, “Alright!  I’ll meet you there!”


As the door closed behind the bubbly woman, the pink-haired pirate pulled Chaldea’s shrunken Master from the sweaty confines of her breasts and smirked at him.  “Alright, Master, you should know how dangerous it is to make yourself vulnerable to a woman like me.  Now, what should I have you do first?”  Aiming to tease him a bit, she wasn’t expecting his face to light up and smile so brightly at her.


“Are you going to get me to lick your armpits, Captain?  Or drop me in your boots?”  He asked excitedly.  “Oh, and you don’t have to worry, I’ve cleaned the Marys dicks before.  Do you need yours cleaned?  I bet you're the type of woman that lets a lot build up before washing it.”  Snickering playfully, he could just imagine the beautiful, voluptuous woman standing bare with a large erection, the foreskin peeled back to reveal globs of brain-meltingly stinky, fermented smegma covering it.  With a wicked smile, she’d aim it for his mouth and then…


Blushing at his eagerness, this was a venture that had the infamous Francis Drake conflicted.  Not used to this.  Usually I have terrible luck with men, so I just play with them until they break and become boring.  Ritsuka had always been an odd man though.  He was a terrible Magus, and far too naive for his own good.  Had she met him in her time, she would have tricked him into slavery under her more times than she could count, but likely wouldn’t have been able to bring herself to sell him off.  “You know, Master, not that I don’t appreciate the enthusiasm, but I’m the kind of woman that prefers unwilling partners… at least until I force them to give in.  Kinda wish I could do that to you too.”  As she said this, though, the golden chalice in her hand warmed up for a moment, and flashed a bright light.  Dropping the magical vessel, spilling a bit of ale on her already thoroughly stained bed, she knew she just did something, likely bad.  “Well shi-”


“W-Wait!  Wait a second, Captain.  L-Let’s not be too hasty.”


Because she wasn’t any sort of Mage or had even a basic understanding of how Magecraft works, Drake was worried about what the mostly depleted Grail had done.  But before she could start to consider it, the nervousness in her tiny Master’s voice caught her interest.  Huh?  But he was so eager just a second ago.  He was now blushing so adorably and looked like a little rabbit that realized it wandered into a wolf’s den.  She wanted to tease him, to bully and torment him until he was begging for more.  Wait!  The Grail must have done this.  Damn, okay!  My luck holds out after all.  Snickering to herself, she gets up and pulls out the waistband of her pants.  Immediately the potent smell rises from the heated confines and Ritsuka chokes on the scent.  “Don’t worry.  I’ll be sure to take this slowly, just for you.”  Tilting her hand, she dropped him down her pants and let the waistband snap back in place.  She could clearly see his silhouette standing on the top of her semi-rigid erection and burst out laughing as she exited her room.  “Hand on tight, Master~”




Landing on the colossal phallus kept hidden in the pirate captain's trousers, Ritsuka instantly started coughing and wheezing on the tainted atmosphere.  The smell coming off the member was more potent than Mary’s, but that might be because the loli pirate wore essentially a one-piece swimsuit which had better ventilation.  In Drake’s pants, the air was trapped and festered in the smell of sweat and what leaked from her foreskin.


Gods, this smells horrible!  I’ve got to get out of here!  Pressed up against the top of her pelvic region, Ritsuka was just above the main body of the female pirate’s unkempt bush, with thinner, shorter hairs wrapping around him as she walked.


Her skin was a bit slick from the sweat and getting tangled up in the shorter, thick hairs was troublesome, but he was slowly making headway… until she deliberately shook her hips with a bit more force and caused him to slide back down!


“Good try, but you’re not going anywhere, my little toy.”  Talking just loud enough for him to hear, Drake teased him as she shook her hips a bit more, knocking him over as he tried to stand.  “Didn’t you say you wanted to clean my cock?  How about reaching in and giving it a taste?  You’ll probably like it.”


He didn’t want to.  By the bit of smell that was coming from inside her dick, he could tell she was just as messy, if not moreso, than Mary on a bad day.  Just how long had she been fermenting the chunky pulp?  But the more she shook her hips, the more he had to adjust his grip to stabilize himself, and that only caused her sleeping beast to stir.


“Hmm?  Not going to listen to a suggestion?”  She asked, pulling back her waistband and staring down at him.  “Then how about a Captain’s Order?  You’re ‘riding’ with me, so eat.”


Her features hardened to convey her seriousness.  She was commanding and charismatic in a way that Anne and Mary never were, never could be.  Francis Drake was a woman too manly to be seen as a woman by her crew after all.


Unable to refuse her though, Ritsuka turned around and pulled open the sleeve of flesh that protected her sensitive cockhead and buried his face into the tight crevice.  Wiggling deeper, he was fully encased in her foreskin before he reached her insanely thick smegma.  More like soaked cake than a pulp-like substance, just messing it directly froze his brain causing him to fall face first into some as the strength left his arms.  But he had to eat it.  Anne left me with Captain Drake…  So I should listen to her.  Rationalizing his compliance in his head, Ritsuka opened his mouth and sucked the disgustingly potent pap in.  Suffering through holding it in his mouth long enough for his saliva to break it down a bit, he had to chew it or risk choking.  Creamy with a hint of sea brine and lime, it tasted completely different from Mary’s cock pap.  It’s actually pretty good…




Smiling as she watched her Master crawl into her foreskin to eat her smegma, Drake released her waistband and continued on to her destination.  It felt really good, having him lick her so intimately and just thinking of his healthy skin defiled by her junk had her heart racing.  I wonder if he realizes I never told him he has to eat it all?  Master acts reluctant, but he likes being told what to do.  Mmmmm!  And he’s good at it too.  Mary’s trained him well.


Arriving at the spot she had told Anne to meet her at, the pink-haired pirate walked into the empty, and as of late hardly used, room that belonged to the young Japanese Magus.  It was clean with no lingering odors or clutter on the floor, the opposite to her and the other pirates’ rooms.


Shifting her clothes other than her sleeveless captain's coat and leather corset to spirit form, she pulled Ritsuka from her foreskin, filthy in her congealed seed, and tossed him on his bed.  Spreading her round, full ass, she smirked as she looked back and took aim, dropping her hips right on him.  “Ahhhh~  Now all we have to do is wait.  Here, since you’re back there, lick my arse for me, would ya Master?”


Coughing from the sudden weight dropped on him, Ritsuka’s face was pinned against her puckering, oily back door.  The heavy odor that came from it was enough to make him want to throw up, but it was also somewhat similar to both Anne’s and Mary’s stinky butts.  Still though, he wiggled to escape rather than listen to her this time.


Oh?  Not going to enjoy the ‘pirate booty’ in front of you?  Then how about this?  Squeezing her core muscles a bit, Drake pushed out a small pocket of gas that was sitting near her exit waiting for release.  The sound barely registered to her, but the smell was thick and quickly reached her nose.  “Oh, wow!  That’s the last time I have that Indian Goddess’ special curry.  Feels like I’m cooking up a batch of my own.  Want a taste, Master, or should I give you a full serving instead?”


Leaving her threat for interpretation, she didn’t have to wait long before the light sensation of his tongue lapping up her wetted anus sent a shiver up her spine.  Her cock twitched and heated up as she just sat there and let the young man do all the work, slowly leaning forward until she was entirely off of him, but he had unconsciously followed and was pressing himself against her.


Yup, Master would be too good for any of those prissy nobles.  Heck, I don’t even think I’d sell him to the Queen herself, even if she moaned so nicely for it.  Remembering the unkempt look on the British monarch’s face after requesting a private tour of the Golden Hind once she knighted her, the pink-haired woman would never forget the quick romp she had with the Queen.  Nobles and royals say her kind are borderline savages, but she couldn’t count the number of wives and daughters she had taken.  I’d have made him mine and mine alone.  Getting ready to squeeze her breast together as her erection reached full-mast, she stopped when the door opened.


Walking in with her trademarked bright and bubbly smile, the blonde-haired pirate carried her silver-haired partner over her shoulder, who was clearly still leaking thick globs of cum from her cock, pussy and ass.  “I brought Mary like you ask, Captain, but she’s still tuckered out.”


Clenching her butt cheeks to pick up their tiny Master, Drake motioned to the bed as she stood.  “Then let’s lie her down and get started on our own.  I think Master’s room could use a good dosing in pirate sweat and seed, so he’ll know who he belongs to.”


“If he ever comes back here.”  Chirping happily, Anne laid the girl on the bed without regard to the mess she was leaking.  It was only going to get worse from here.  “Master’s spends almost every night in either us or our partners.”


Shoving the blonde onto the bed on top of the petite girl, Drake sat on Anne’s thick, squishy ass as she played with Mary’s flaccid member.  “Oh, the rest of the Servants know that.”


“We get so many stares, especially when Master is in one of us.  And I see he’s enjoying your bum right now.”  Embracing the slumbering loli, Anne wiggled her butt and looked back at the pink-haired woman’s backside.


“Maybe not ‘enjoying’ but he’s licking obediently.”  Smirking back as she twirled a finger around in Mary’s foreskin to get her erect, Drake squeezed out another, longer and slightly dirtier fart.


Grinning mischievously back, Anne pushes out her own, putrid flatus and giggles.  “Master loves my farts.  He loves being in my bowels too.  Sometimes he doesn’t even need to go to the cafeteria.”




Buffered by the foul winds of Drake’s bowels, Ritsuka scrambled to get fresh air, but was unable to escape her heavy cheeks.  It stinks… and is that Par’s special curry I smell?  Anne’s ruined her clothes on that stuff-!  His thoughts interrupted as a more powerful blast of putrid air rushed up and reverberated through Drake’s butt crack, Ritsuka inhaled deeply and savored the bowel miasma with a smile and his eyes lit up!  Rider Anne!  Her butt’s just beyond Drake’s!  I need to get to her.  I’ll be safe in Anne’s butt.




Taking turns exchanging farts while she played with Mary’s member, Drake snickered as she felt Ritsuka get pushed towards Anne with the force of her farts, only for Anne’s to push him back into her.  Alright, I think that should be enough.


Admiring the long and thick behemoth that didn’t match Mary’s small frame at all, it was the first time she had found a cock bigger than her own.  There were quite a few female Servant’s in Chaldea that had dicks, thanks in large part to history remembering them as male, but Mary’s was top dog in size and cum volume.


Turning around, she slid the pulsing beast between her butt cheeks as she lined up her own erection with Anne’s sex.  Leaning in close, she whispered in the aroused blonde’s ear, “Moan for me, you little whore.”  Plunging herself into Anne’s tight grip, the first gasps were always the best.  Reaching back to make sure the silver-haired girl’s cock was firmly grinding their Master into her anus, Drake could feel him trying to hold onto the slick shaft.  Trying to escape?  I think not, Master.


“Hmm?  Mmmm, Anne?”  Waking up from her post-orgy stupor, the petite girl trapped under the mewling blonde, even without knowing the situation, embraced her partner as she opened her eyes.  “Oh!  Captain, is that Master grinding on my cock I feel?”


“Glad you could join us, Mary.”  Feeling herself rapidly approaching climax despite only just starting, this was another reason she wished she could have had the Caribbean Free Birds on her ship back when she was alive.  Better in a fight than most men and better in bed than most women, she could have done so much more with crewmates like them and Master.  Hilting herself on Anne’s sex, she suppressed her moans as much as she could, but the blonde had a top-tier pussy that tightened around her to squeeze out all of her cum.  Pulling out halfway through cumming, she spread the rest of her seed on the blonde’s back and purposely got a lot on the bed and walls with a smirk.  “We’re redecorating Master’s room today,” getting up with the shrunken Magus still stuck to her tacky asshole, she carefully sits on the tip of Mary’s cock and watches as the girl’s azure blue eyes light up, “won’t that be fun?”  Slowly dropping her weight on the girthy monster, rivers of lust ran down her leg from her womanhood as Ritsuka was buried deep into her filthy rectum.


Nodding enthusiastically as she feels the Captain’s bowel and filth coil around her and the sensation of her tiny Master trying to grab on to her dick, Mary grabbed Anne’s ass as Drake laid down on them both.  Kissing her partner as she felt hot cum leak down over her crotch, she thrust up into the pink-haired woman’s ass.


Unlike Anne, Drake couldn’t easily take Mary’s full length into her holes, so having a body between them actually created the perfect amount of distance.  Groping the sandwiched blonde’s breasts as her ass got stretched open, she momentarily forgot that there was a fourth party in their orgy and just enjoyed herself until she felt the massive cock start to twitch in her.  Already?  Ah, right.  She’s already been through a lot today.  Sitting up to push her limits, she could feel Ritsuka either scrambling to hold onto Mary’s dick or trying to get her off faster.




Despite the mess around him, Ritsuka couldn’t resist licking Mary’s cock.  It was comforting, especially since he was in an unfamiliar colon and forced to taste tightly compacted waste that was unlike the sludge in either Annes or the other Mary’s butt.  Mixed with the sweet, fruity precum leaking from silver-haired futa’s member, it had a powerful, putrid flavor… but was not just tolerable but somewhat addictive.  Like the woman that produced it, Drake’s waste demanded his attention and compliance.  I shouldn’t.  I have Mary’s gentle cock right here… but… but…




Second only to Anne, or technically third since the other Anne tied with her, Captain Drake’s ass ranked even better than her other’s in satisfying her giant member.  Neither she nor the other Mary had as much experience taking a dick since she usually gave to others.  But with the control and pressure of the famed pirate and the fine movements of her beloved Master, Mary arched her back to thrust herself deeply into the pink-haired woman and flooded her insides with her sticky, hot seed.


As much as she enjoyed having her bowels filled, again Drake insisted on making as big of a mess as possible and dragged herself off Mary’s dick mid orgasm, letting the petite girl become a fountain of thick, pungent semen.  “Look at her go.  Haven’t come across a beast of the sea I couldn’t tame yet.”  Admiring her work, Drake rubbed her belly as the sloppy mixture of semen and filth poured out of her stretched out anus, spilling on Ritsuka’s bed and dripping onto the floor.  Letting it run down the back of her legs, she went over to where his clothes were stored and grabbed one of his clean shirts to clean herself up a bit.  Geez, such fine cloth and they can just mass produce in this era.  How much could I have gotten of this, yet here I am wiping my rear with it.  Tossing the dirtied shirt to the side, she grabs another as she approaches the bed again.  Seeing Ritsuka eating his way out of some of the cummy sludge that leaked out of her bowel, she smirks and scoops him up.


Wiping off Mary’s cock with the clean shirt she brought, the pink-haired woman rolled Anne off of her and crawled over the busty musketeer, lining up her rod to pierce her.  Dropping Ritsuka onto the willing blonde’s chest, she slowly inserted herself into the heated sex while lowering herself onto Anne, sandwiching their Master between their impressive busts.


“Look at how lucky you are, Master.  Ya got your hands on two pirate chests.”  Snickering at the feeling of him trying to get out while also playing with Anne’s breast, she increased the weight on him to make sure he couldn’t get out.  “And Mary, are you just going to lay there?”


Turning her head to the side, the scar-covered girl was trying to catch her breath, but like the phenomenal captain that she was, Drake knew exactly how to motivate her.  Raising her chin, she had dug her fingers in both her and Anne’s cleavage to show off the sweaty breast pussy that they made for her.  Anne and Drake’s boobs!  Her erection revitalized, she swiftly stuck it between their busts, sitting on the blonde’s face as she thrust into them.  From under her butt, Anne licked at and teased her sex and anus, making it all the better.


“That’s right, Mary.  Pillage our chests and mark them as yours.”  Running her tongue along the girthy behemoth spreading her and Anne’s assets, Drake made use of the blonde’s pussy while squashing their Master between their teats.  “And Master, don’t just play with Anne.  Suck on my tits too, and I might just let you go.”  She was getting close to orgasm again, but wanted a little something to tip her over.


Crushed between the soft embraces of the busty pirates, Ritsuka was practically being cooked by their rising body temperatures.  Being used by Anne made him happy, and he wanted her to feel good too, but Drake kept taking charge and forcing him to service her.  It wasn’t like he didn’t like or trust her, and she was a very beautiful woman, but he was scared of what would happen if he let her have her way.  Still, he wasn’t able to resist her either, so with the promise of release he turned over as the gigantic breasts slid over each other and grabbed onto the captain’s stiffened nipple.  If I can just get to Anne or Mary, they’ll keep me from going too far.  The yuri pirates were his one hope to escaping Drake’s influence and control.


There he goes.  Ah, getting him to obey me is so fun.  Enjoying herself immensely, the pink-haired woman reached to the cockhead sliding between her and Anne’s bellies and stuck a finger into the dilating opening at the end of it just as she came deep into the blonde’s sex.


All three of them sang out in a chorus of pleasure as the air quality in the room took another massive hit.  The thick foul scent of Captain Drake’s seed mixed with Mary’s pungent cum as Anne was soaked inside and out by the two.  The blonde spasmed around the girthy rod as Drake pulled herself from her, plucking Ritsuka from her nipple as she sat in a pool of Mary’s cum.


Still not satisfied, she dropped the mostly exhausted Master on the top of her cummy member as it came to rest between her breasts.  “Having fun, Master?  You sure are showing a bit of favoritism towards Anne and Mary though.  You’ll wound my maidenly heart like that.”  Chuckling at the notion that she had such delicate feelings, she grinned widely at him.  “But you’re fair, right?  So how about you kiss my cock, to soothe my heart ache.”


The potent aroma of her sexual fluids and body odor tainting the air, Ritsuka was already having trouble thinking straight from the heat and his lust.  Anne and Mary were here, but they were letting Captain Drake control everything.  Even if they were okay with sharing him like this, he needed to do something to set a boundary.  I can’t just let her keep-


“C’mon, Master.  It’s just a little kiss.”  Urging him to comply, Drake pulled the recovering Mary onto her lap.  “Do it, and I’ll give you to Mary, okay?”


Perking up at the offer, Ritsuka looked back at the emotionally muted girl and then down at the pulsing member below him.  I could crawl into Mary if she gave me to her.  The slimy seed clung to it, forcing him to breathe through his mouth, the air was so thick in its scent.  Hesitantly, he swallowed hard, lowering his face into the viscous fluid until his lips pressed against the lust-stiffened flesh.  His face covered in the opaque, whitish mess, he wiped it off and looked up at the charismatic woman.


“Huh?  You think a little peck is enough?”  Disappointed, Drake’s face soured a bit.  “Where’s the passion, where’s the lust?  Kiss my cock like you mean it.  Love it, give in to it, monopolize and claim it as yours.  I want to see you put your heart into it.”


Looking back down at the waiting phallus, Ritsuka hesitated.  It’s not either Marys’... but maybe if I pretend it is.  Closing his eyes, he tried again, pressing himself against the engorged beast and stuffing his face into the drooling slit under him.  Sucking up the captain’s seed and probing the rim of her urethra, her cum tasted too different from Rider Mary’s foul fishy jizz or Archer Mary’s salty-fruity spunk.  It was salty as the sea, thick as molasses and had a bitterness that reminded him of the time he accidentally took a drink of her ale once.  It didn’t suit his tastes at all, but as he drank more of it, rather than getting used to it like he did with the two Marys, it felt like his tastes were forced to align with her seed.  His mind still found the taste unpleasant, but it flowed over her tongue and down his throat so easily, despite the thickness of the liquid.  Why…  Why am I…?  Drinking the pink-haired woman’s cum with little reservation now, Ritsuka didn’t even notice she was doing something until a shadow fell over him.  Looking up, he saw Mary’s drooling quim slowly lower over him, consuming him greedily as well as the massive cock he was on.


“That’s it, Master.  You can keep showing my cock some love inside of Mary’s pussy.”  Lowering the petite girl on her shaft, Drake snickered as Ritsuka's gradual conditioning was coming along nicely.  He was now playing with her dick while licking Mary’s cunt, so he was getting close to breaking.  Running her tongue along Mary’s member as she sat her on her lap, she kissed the blissful pirate and laid her back on the cum-soak bed, curling up over her with her ass in the air.


“Hey, don’t forget about me.”  Crawling behind the two, Anne spread Drake’s ass to reveal the lightly-haired, unwashed pucker and licked her lips.  Leaning in without pause, she licked the filthy hole, coated with nectar, jizz and fecal waste and savored the taste.  Lowering her face to her partner’s cute little arse, it was no cleaner than the captain’s but that never bothered Anne.  She enjoyed every flavor Mary’s body produced, even going so far as to scoop out some of the cocktail from her bowel with her tongue.


Assailed by pleasure from her butt, sex, cock and mouth, Mary was enraptured in pleasure as Drake pressed her into the bed and slammed their bodies together repeatedly.  Ahh!  Anne…  M-Master…  I can’t…  Rarely was lying with Francis Drake a cooperative affair.  Unlike her partner or Master, Drake was a woman that knew how to get what she wanted at a profit.  While Master simply gave himself to others and Anne was pushy but affectionate, Drake’s embrace was more forceful and selfish.  She’d give pleasure, but took more for herself, which is the attitude necessary to venture into the unknown and conquer the wild seas.  C-Captain…  Captain!!!  With her cock wrapped in the pink-haired girl’s endowments, Mary sprayed another thick load into their chins.


Cumming soon after the silver-haired girl, Drake filled her narrow pussy with her hot, sticky load, but continued to pound her into the bed.  There weren’t many Servants in Chaldea as small and tight as Mary that she was allowed to screw.  However, feeling Ritsuka wiggling at the tip of her cock, she slowly pulled out of Mary and stood up from the bed, snickering at her handiwork.


As she had backed up off the bed, she pushed Anne back as well who was still eating out her ass, knocking her off the bed entirely.  When her cock popped free of Mary’s pussy, the petite girl was mostly off the bed as well, so she was now sitting on Anne’s stomach, leaking cum from her crotch with her semi-rigid cock laying on the blonde’s face.


Looking down at the tip of her member, she grinned, seeing that Ritsuka was still on it, choosing to come out of the flooded sex.  “Oh, what’s this?  I thought you would’ve wanted to stay with your precious Mary, Master.  Finally seeing the appeal of El Draque?”  Leaning forward, she drew the head of her cock into her mouth and sucked it clear, pulling Ritsuka in as well.  Her cum mixed with Mary’s pussy juice, mellowing out the flavor a bit.  Swallowing the heavy treat, she was careful not to send the tiny Magus to her belly, just yet, and instead let him fall from her mouth over the Caribbean Free Birds and took a few steps back, sitting on the floor.


Sliding down Mary’s underdeveloped chest, flat belly and onto her phallus, Ritsuka picked himself up.  Finally, I made it to Anne and Mary!  Looking around, even if they were a bit tired, he was out of Drake's reach, so he could hide with one of them until they were satisfied.


“Hey, Master.”  Catching his attention, Ritsuka looked towards the lustful captain.  She sat with one leg raised, her behemoth leaning against it as she held up her heavy scrotum to show him her womanhood.  The area under her testicle was steaming with sweat as it ran and dripped down from her.  A confident smile on her face, she spread herself open to him.  “Stay with Anne and Mary while they catch their breaths, or come to me.”


Gulping hard, Ritsuka knew the answer right away.  He was safe and out of her reach.  Anne and Mary would come back to their senses in a bit, so all he had to do was stay on Mary’s dick and he’d be fine…  But it wasn’t a question and he had only one ‘choice’.  The room was filled with her and their scents, but Drake’s words carried weight.  It’s no use…  I’m in the palm of her hand.  I can’t refuse her.  Climbing down from the yuri pirates, he approached the pink-haired woman, crawling under her scrotum himself.  Before he could do anything else though, Drake rolled her body forward, trapping him under her feminine sex.


“Mmmm, yes!  Good, good, Master.  You chose correctly.”  Grinding her pussy on the helpless young man, she jerks herself off.  That reluctance, not bothering to fight back even though you might have a chance, the submission to her will.  Never before had it been as satisfying as it was with the inept Magus.  Blowing another load on both Anne and Mary, she stood up and snickered as Ritsuka clung to her as she did.  I’ll tolerate no mutiny from you now, Master.




Not paying attention to time, since they created more than enough for Ritsuka to eat, the three pirates enjoyed themselves in his room.  Almost every surface was soaked in semen or drenched in sweat.  None of Ritsuka’s clothes were spared, in fact they went out of their way to defile everything they could.


At the end of the long, messy orgy, they all laid on the bed that was more semen than mattress by now, with Anne and Mary laying on either side of Drake, passed out in her arms.  Looking down at her softened member, the pink-haired pirate had been thoroughly satisfied.  She smiled at the exhausted but conscious tiny young man who was sitting in her cleavage, leaning against one of her soft breasts.  Hmm…  Well, since they’re asleep…  Grinning mischievously, she exhaled a deep, hot, humid breath over him and when he looked up at her, she tucked her chin into her chest and opened her mouth.  Saying nothing, she rolled out her tongue and waited.


She didn’t need to say anything.  He knew what she wanted him to do, and Ritsuka got up to obey, walking towards the open maw.  And from the look in her eye, this wasn’t just going to be a full-body blowjob.  She had been purposely not swallowing him before.  Coming, Cap-!?


However, before he could take more than a few steps, he was scooped up by Anne’s tongue and brought into her mouth where she promptly swallowed him herself.  Giggling as she traced his descent down to her stomach and winked at the surprised woman.


“Sorry, Captain.  We’re willing to share, but we have no intention of giving Master to anyone.  Even you.”  She said in apology, laying back down.


“Yup.  Master is our treasure.  But thanks for giving us the chance to re retrain him.”  Mary agreed, crawling over Drake to lay on Anne’s belly, pressing her ear to it.  “Hmmm…  Remember Anne, two minutes is the limit.”


Embracing her partner, the blonde smiled gently as she got her belly rubbed from the outside and inside.  “I know, then it’s your turn.”


“Darn.  Thought I could make off with him while you were asleep.”  Sitting up, Drake looked on with a bit of envy at the display of intimacy.  “Well, a friendly piece of advice as thanks for giving me a taste of Master, make sure you keep a close eye on him.  Because I’m not the only one gunning for such a priceless treasure.”  Manifesting her flint-lock pistols, she aimed at the Caribbean Free Birds.


But as the infamous El Draque armed herself, Anne and Mary matched her by manifesting their musket, cutlass and pistol sword, aiming them at Drake’s throat.


“Don’t worry.  If it’s for Master-” Anne started with a friendly smile on her face.


“-we’ll cut down anyone.”  Mary finished with a confident smirk.  “All four of us.”


They always go on about how they don’t want Master to choose one between them, but those four really are working together to capture his heart.  Realizing how she had been duped since the beginning, Drake twirled her pistols back and holstered them as she leapt from the bed and manifested her clothes.  Landing close to the door, turns back with an unflattering smile.  “Well, thanks for the fun time.  If ever you feel like sharing again, I’ll get the booze.”  Bidding them farewell, she exited the room laughing boisterously.


Laying back down in the cum-soaked bed together, Mary curls up to Anne and Anne embraces Mary, together with their beloved Master.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10186