The Witches Alliance by The Hollow Writer
Summary:

Witches have been living among humanity for as long as witches could remember, even if the modern-day humans treat them as imaginary or fictional. Follow along in a series of stories revolving around the Witches Alliance, a group of witches that happily prey on humanity but have to use their overwhelming powers to defend against human forces that seek both to end their fun and kill them off entirely.

Wait to see if the witches that have been ruling the world will falter to these forces or make them further toys for their sadistic desires. 


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 7246 Read: 6188 Published: February 17 2021 Updated: February 17 2021
Story Notes:

The story will center around witches in different environments and scenarios. Everything from vore and crush to transformation and growth will be explored. Magic is the name of the game and I hope you'll enjoy the stories that will be posted here, over time. 

 

As the author, I do commission work and you may find out all the necessary details of that on my deviantart page: https://www.deviantart.com/the-hollow-writer 
(Make sure to read the bio~)

1. Ladybug Luke (Chp 1) by The Hollow Writer

2. A Milkshake To Die For (Chp 2) by The Hollow Writer

Ladybug Luke (Chp 1) by The Hollow Writer
Author's Notes:

This is an introduction to Jenna and centers around giantess crush and a ladybug transformation, if the name didn't give that away. 

Jenna was a psychopath. That was one of her classmate’s suspicions, anyways. His name was Luke and for the last few months he had been investigating and spying on the girl in his university named Jenna. Before you could understand why he was spying on her, it was better to know just who Luke and Jenna were exactly. Luke was a young blonde-haired man doing his degree in the arts. It wasn’t something he wanted to do but something forced on him by his parents. He had previously planned to drop out of the degree at the first chance he got and start up a business with one of his old friends until the infamous ‘incidents’ started taking place, a series of strange occurrences to people that started happening around the campus he was studying at. The incidents started soon after he arrived and had grown more frequent with time, to his great alarm.

Feeling the strangest of attractions to these events, he changed his mind about his degree. He started working both on keeping his studies in check and investigating his prime suspect of the events, Jenna. Jenna was the jewel of the campus. That’s what everyone saw her as, at least. She was tall, athletic, beautiful and a very likeable person generally. She treated everyone with a big smile and a friendliness that could break through people that boasted of having a heart of stone. As far as Luke could tell through his questioning of other people, no one was sure what degree she was doing but were sure she was doing a degree. It was one of the first red flags that appeared with her as even the university didn’t seem to have any records of her attending and yet the lecturers spoke as if they saw her in their lectures on a daily basis.

To clarify, she acted like someone doing their studies there and everyone believed she was but there was both no proof she was studying on the campus and no proof that she actually attended any lectures. Was she just some strange woman that wandered the campus? No matter how you looked at such a thing, it was bizarre and he couldn’t fully understand her reasoning behind this. Why else would you hang around such a large campus unless it was to get access to either the people studying there or to get something from the campus itself? He imagined it must be about the people and, if she was related to the incidents, it would explain her motives. 

The reason why Luke was even investigating Jenna to begin with was because of the ‘incidents’. The incidents were, very plainly put, disappearances of students. Not only disappearances but the murder of students in ways that defied common sense. The most recent student to be killed died in a way that didn’t make any logical sense. His body had been squashed into a visceral paste across the floor outside of the female dormitories. It was as if a giant steamroller had gone over him but both the camera footage of that night, any witnesses as well as any noises of the event were completely missing. It was either a very calculated murder or there were forces at play that couldn’t be uncovered by conventional means. After looking over any possible candidates for people being around the murders and disappearances, Jenna kept coming up. It seemed far too convenient that she was either close by or very near the place of murder but since there was nothing to directly link her to the crime, no accusation could possibly stick. Luke was heavily convinced she was either working with the killer or was the killer herself.

As he sat in the public park in the middle of some hot day, he was staring at Jenna having a picnic by herself. He was spying on her from a very large tree and was covered by enough bushes for nobody else to suspect what he was doing. Good. No nuisances to hinder his investigative work. The first reason he found her suspect was because she was always near the scene of the crime. The second reason was because she was not attending the university, yet supposedly stayed at the dorms and attended lectures. The third reason was that people acted as if hypnotized by her. Could she be responsible for the unusual situation surrounding the murders and disappearances? His final reason for believing that she was responsible was because of what he caught her doing alone. Whenever Jenna was alone, she played with insects. It was strange to see. She would get a hold of some ant or very small bug and start talking to it like a person. She’d mutter threats, squeeze it between her fingers or threaten to squash it beneath her foot. It was the strangest thing he had ever seen before watching her crush the poor bug every time. She must do her best to hide it because he was certain no one else had seen her do any of this.

Still, with all of these clues, he had no reason to suspect anyone else and it was like the police couldn’t even acknowledge her existence. They treated each case like some kind of random murder, when they were obviously all linked together. No. It was all up to him to reveal this strange woman was the killer or at least knew what was going on. Using his binoculars, he tried to see what she was doing at that moment. Her tanned skin glowed in the sunlight, her white sundress hugged her body snuggly, her smooth pink lips felt tempting to gaze at and it was only when he snapped out of his ogling, did he realize that she was staring in his direction, a smirk curling on those same pretty lips. Was she looking at him or was it his imagination? He tried to pretend it was but her gaze didn’t shift away. She really was looking in his direction but considering how far away he was, surely she couldn’t be looking at him in particular? As time ticked on, he felt sweaty and nervous. Why wasn’t she looking away and, as time passed, it felt like her gaze was only getting more intense? He thought about making a break for it when he noticed her hand lifting up. It suddenly all went black with a simple snap of her fingers.

Waking up was a more exhausting experience than he could ever remember it being before. He felt hazy, dizzy, weak and like his head was filled with a constant buzzing noise that just wouldn’t go away. He opened his eyes and felt immediately worse. Everything around him seemed normal but out of place? How he was seeing things was somehow different but he wasn’t in the state of mind yet to process that. What was more distracting was just how everything around him wasn’t as normal as he first thought. Was everything much bigger? It was not only bigger but insanely big. The grass he walked on before was towering over him, now, and the picnic blanket of Jenna’s, now, seemed like a massive field-sized piece of fabric or even larger than that. Wait, why was he on her picnic blanket and where was Jenna?

He didn’t have to wait long for an answer as her voice soon boomed around him. “Like what I did, little guy?” she chimed in a playful way. For him, however, the voice was shaking him to his core and it took him a moment to simply adjust to the volume of her voice pounding against him. What’s worse was that it was not only Jenna that sounded loud but everything around him. The wind, the grass brushing against each other, the far off tweeting of birds and even the distant voices of other people. His hearing had been enhanced and he could hear more in detail than what he could before. Just what had been done to him and why were his own senses so uncomfortable to him?

Gazing up, at the direction of the voice, he felt frozen. It was when you saw something that defied reality or common sense that you would truly feel fear. High above him, promptly laying back on the same giant picnic blanket was Jenna. She was massive, taller than any living thing he had ever seen. As her body shifted and moved before him, the fear of being a tiny being in her presence shook him and he felt an immediate desire to flee. Rather than trying to communicate, he wished to turn away and flee but his body didn’t listen. It did listen but not in the way he wanted it to. It did not move like it should and even his limbs felt like something wasn’t quite right. “Feeling confused down there? You poor, poor thing” she taunted, laughing at his perplexed and annoyed attempts to move his own body.

She was making fun of him but it didn’t help him understand what was going on anymore. He looked down for the first proper time and realized that not only were his body’s limbs wrong but that his entire body was out of place and shape. Why did he have so many legs? Why was he red and black? Why didn’t his mouth move as it should? Jenna went eerily silent for a time as he got used to his new circumstances. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that he had been turned into a ladybug. Why exactly or how was beyond his feeble comprehension. He tried asking Jenna what was going on but the cruel smirk she gave in response to his gaze sent a chill through his small ladybug body. She did this, he was sure, and he wouldn’t be getting any kind of help from her, he was certain. Understanding why his body didn’t respond before, he tried to beat a hasty retreat and find someone that could save him from this crazed woman.

Before he could even get more than an inch a way, he crawled back in fear from her massive foot rising up and slamming down in front of him. The large extension of her limb was imposing and completely blocked his path like a great wall. “No, no, no. We can’t have our latest plaything get away that easily, can we?” she asked with a giggle. Plaything? It suddenly all clicked for him. The murders and kidnappings, the strange way the people were killed, how she was involved…was this how it all went down? He imagined she must have some strange power to change the form of others. He felt sick as he imagined all those bugs she toyed with before. Were those the kidnapped victims? He couldn’t imagine how many times she killed someone in broad daylight and nobody nearby would have even bat an eye at such an occurrence. He was right. She was an absolute psychopath.

Jenna’s face curled into a sadistic grin as her hand reached down for him. He couldn’t move and, even though he knew that he had wings, he wasn’t sure on how he could use them to fly away. He could only scream internally as she scooped him up between two of her giant and yet smooth fingers. He felt his body rushed through the air at high speed as he was brought up to her face. He felt her large bright eyes piercing into his small form as his small legs twitched and flailed in fear. He wasn’t sure what to do in this situation or even where to begin with dealing with it. “I know you’ve been watching me. What was your name again…Lucas or something, right? Anyways, I’ve gotten bored of our little game of ‘cat and mouse’ so let’s try something I enjoy ever sooo much more” she said, her voice provocative and eager.

He didn’t like the sound of that. He wanted to beg to be released or say something but nothing he could say in this form amounted to anything more than a quiet buzzing sound, different from that of a bee’s. She was perhaps able to read his thoughts or predicted what he was thinking. “Sorry, Bug, but you’re fate is already sealed. Even if you got away, who’s going to help someone like you, huh? The joggers over there? The birds up there that want to gobble you up? Face it, Bug…you’re alone…and mine~” she said with a hint of sadistic pleasure. Before he could let this cold reality settle in, he felt the pressure of the two fingers on either side of him increasing. He cried internally by the amount of pain that was suddenly inflicting him as he squirmed and writhed in the tightening squeeze. He truly had been reduced to nothing more than a small bug for her to toy with, his human-self gone completely.

After squeezing him for a time, she loosened her grip and he focused enough on her to see how much she was enjoying this. She laughed when he squirmed and the more he struggled, the more eager she appeared to want to squish him completely. Was this his fate? To be crushed by this crazy and beautiful serial killer? “You held up well for the first part of the fun, Bug. Let’s see how you do in round two” she explained as she lowered him down towards the picnic blanket once more. Once placed down, he couldn’t immediately run because his body needed time to recover from the pressure applied before. He tiredly looked up in time to see her large sole hovering above him. Before he could cry out, it collapsed on top of him.

Jenna was enjoying how good it felt to feel his small and pathetic body squirm beneath her sole but the experience was the exact opposite for her victim. Luke was terrified and felt himself rubbed into the tight and tough skin of her sole as he begged in his thoughts for mercy. The pressure from her foot wasn’t unbearable, at the beginning but that soon changed. She appeared to be rubbing her foot against him, rather than pressing it down on top of him completely. He wasn’t sure if he could even withstand applied weight but the blanket was helping him. Since they were not exactly on solid ground, he didn’t feel squeezed too tightly between the blanket and the sole he was being rubbed up and down along.

The pressure did not release, at any point, but, instead, increased. He felt her lazily allowing her foot to rest on top of him as he cried out in anguish, which came off as nothing more than a cute and muffled little buzz of a bug. “Come on…squirm some more. Scream for me…” she whispered. Even in a whisper, her voice still rung through him and even if his buzzing couldn’t escape her foot, her voice could surely reach into his hot, sweaty and dirty place and torment him further. It wasn’t hard to predict that his mental state was damaged and deteriorating quickly. He felt like a tiny speck of dirt, a useless existence that was about to be wiped out without a care by the same woman that made him this way.

He went from panting in pain, to screaming in pain as he felt her increasing the pressure even further. Was this it? Was she going to squish him, now? Jenna appeared to have that very thought in mind and applied enough pressure to feel the all too familiar ‘crunch’ and pulpy ‘squish’ of her small plaything. The young man she had lured out was more fun than she thought he would be, although…she didn’t remember his name. Was it Lucas, Larry or Luke? She pondered this for a while as she lay back in the warm mid-day sun, stretching out her feet and showcasing the small red stain he had become on the bottom of one her soles. She was sure it was Luke, right? She gave a little smile. “Ladybug Luke, how cute” she whispered as she spent the rest of her time at the park, bathing in the sunlight and napping.

Several hours later.

Jenna relaxed in the bath she had drawn herself. The bathroom of her apartment, opposite of the campus she searched for prey, was filled to the brim with hot steam. She was soaking herself in the hot water and enjoying every minute of it. Most of her body was submerged in the hot and, partially bubbly, water except for her feet. Her feet stuck out of the water as they had yet to taste the warm water that the rest of her body was enjoying. Just as Jenna was about to fall into complete relaxation, her phone sprang to life beside the bathtub. With a groan, she turned her head to eye the obnoxiously noisy device. She picked it up and answered the call that had rudely cut into her relaxation.

Most of the conversation was short and to the point. She clearly didn’t like who she was talking to as she sat up more in the tub and the conversation dragged on, much to her displeasure. She started rubbing some soap along her feet and gave a small smile as a familiar little red stain was rubbed right off her sole, now an unidentifiable part of a bubbly and hot slew her body was wrapped in. If the former boy turned ladybug had any luck, perhaps he may even be absorbed into her skin. How lucky! Her enjoyment was, once again, cut short by something the person on the call said.

“You’re joking, right?” *she asked with a scowl, completely forgetting about Luke and everything else as her other hand clenched into a tight fist.* “What do you mean?! I’ve been nurturing this hunting spot for over a year and a half, now. Do you have any idea how hard that was?” she yelled at the other speaker. The conversation continued bitterly for a while before Jenna hung up and put her phone done. She had made this area her ‘territory’ and something had come up which meant she would have to leave as soon as possible. She growled as she stared at the ceiling of her bathroom while biting her lip. She then briefly spoke to herself before getting out of the bathtub. “It’s never easy being a witch” she said, walking away.

Jenna left her bathroom with clean skin and very clean feet, with no signs of her victim’s fate left. Despite her kind words, nothing of Luke was left on or in her. Meanwhile, the last remains of the man that had called himself ‘Luke’, was washed down the drain with her bathwater. Slurped down into a series of pipes, never to be heard of or remembered ever again. The man turned bug turned dirt and finally turned to into nothing but a small part of a hot girl’s used bathwater, would fade from the world as if he never existed to begin with.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter in The Witches Alliance series. Please don't forget to check out my deviantart at: https://www.deviantart.com/the-hollow-writer to see about my commission worker. (Read the bio!) 

A Milkshake To Die For (Chp 2) by The Hollow Writer
Author's Notes:

This is an introduction to Elena and centers around giantess unaware vore and shrink. Also sweet white treats, naturally. 

Julia wasn’t so sure about what she was getting herself into. Her and her besties, Aya and Ophelia, all agreed they’d go out to get a drink once their holidays started. The three of them were working hard at an engineering company and they’d finally met enough deadlines to catch a big break over the festive season. With the break came the promise that Julia forgot making with her friends, which was that they’d go to some restaurant she’d never heard of and get absolutely wasted. It wasn’t that it sounded that bad and the place wasn’t that far from where she lived, so she wasn’t worried about getting back home safely, but something about going out that evening put her off. She couldn’t describe it clearly but it was like a looming feeling of dread that something would go wrong that night but she just couldn’t tell what that ‘thing’ was. Still, despite her reservations and worries, she still agreed to tag along.

On the night itself, Julia dressed up in a plain pair of blue jeans and a red loose top. Her hair was done nicely and so were her nails and other accessories. She wasn’t trying to go over the top because she knew she wasn’t really trying to impress anybody there. When her friends came to pick her up, she was surprised to see they weren’t so subtle. Unlike the pale Julia, Aya was dark-skinned and wearing a bright orange dress. She also wore some good-looking gold jewelry and appeared like she had already got a drink or two before they even headed out. Ophelia, on the other hand, was wearing a much shorter dress than Aya and it was a nice light blue. Ophelia was also a more tanned version of Julia and, thankfully, she was the one driving them. She didn’t have as much jewelry but her makeup was done with clear precision, meaning she probably spent ages doing it. “Hey” Julia said sheepishly as the girls excitedly greeted her and dragged her into the car.

The women got into a fat chat about a bunch of stuff none of them really cared about, when Julia asked more about the restaurant. Aya piped up. “It’s called…uh…Mermaid’s Boat…Tower? Oh, no, no, n-no…urp~ It’s called Mermaid’s Den. Yeah…it’s owned by this really big red-head. Her name’s Elena” explained Aya. She sounded tipsy but Julia was confident she would sober up more before they arrived at this ‘Mermaid’s Den’. Julia enquired more about the place and, thankfully, Ophelia was happy to fill her in further. “It’s not that new of a place but it got super popular ever since that Elena took over. She’s huge and cheery, so she really knows how to set the mood, you know? She took over the place like a month ago and the activity down there has exploded. The other night, you even had to line up outside to get in!” cheered Ophelia, clearly keen to see the place for herself. Julia understood the feeling too, since she also wanted to meet this important sounding Elena as well.

The ride was shorter than Julia expected it to be. The chatting must have distracted her because she didn’t notice the place until the Mermaid’s Den’s sign was hanging high above them, shining out in the quickly darkening evening. The letters of the sign all shone a beautiful yellow light that would change to white and then to pink before repeating the cycle. As she admired how nicely done the sign was, her attention was suddenly anchored down to all the noise and activity at the entrance. There were a big crowd of people all chatting and hanging around outside of the Mermaid’s Den. A lot of people outside were holding beers and other drinks, while smokers took long drawn-out puffs of their cigarettes, only to then blow off the smoke soon after.

She had seen bars and other places like this a lot but both the atmosphere and joyous people were laughing and smiling, really made the whole place feel cozy and welcoming. As the three women left the car and headed to the large glass doors of the restaurant, Julia saw more of the cool dynamic in person. Warmth flowed out of the building and it was clear that nobody that came out would mind the cool air that greeted them. You could have fun, get heated and then come outside to cool off and have more intimate conversations with people. It wasn’t complex but that’s why it worked so well. There was even a light breeze, meaning the smokers didn’t bother anybody with their smoke as much.

“We’re finally here” said Aya excitedly, shaking her head so she could focus more. She wasn’t ‘fixed up’ yet but she was trying her best to get there. Julia hoped she learned not to get so worked up before they even arrived next time. Once inside the place appeared far livelier than Julia had first imagined. People were walking all around them, waiters were rushing to gather and fulfil orders and a sea of voices, light music and the clangs of cutlery made up most of the noise inside the busy restaurant. Julia couldn’t help but smile. This place’s atmosphere was on a whole different level than what she was expecting. The three women were soon ushered to a corner spot in the restaurant.

Once in their place, the women were handed the regular menu and drink menu. “Wow…how can they possibly supply so many different dishes? Like, what kind of place do you know that sells pizza, sushi and Mexican food all at the same time?” asked Ophelia with natural confusion. Aya even pointed out how the menu had something like 25 pages. It was a really busy place, so Julia imagined the owner must know what they’re doing. “I’m sure they have a plan in mind if they serve so many things. Maybe they did some area-wide survey or something?” asked Julia, trying to apply logic to the bizarre size of the menu. The others didn’t seem convinced but before she could argue further, she noticed a large shadow over her. Feeling nervous at the surprised look of her friends, she turned to see a tall woman beaming down at them.

The woman was taller than anyone Julia had ever met. She was, at least, 9ft tall or more. Her body wasn’t fat but slender with nice curves on her chest, hips and rear. Her eyes were a surprisingly bright red, which Julia guessed were contacts, and she had long red hair that went past her shoulders in curls. She gave them a big smile as they all gawked at her. “Hello, hello! Welcome to the Mermaid’s Den. My name is Elena and I just wanted to check on you three since I don’t think I’ve seen you here before?” she asked curiously. “Ah, yeah, no, this is my first tim-” Julia tried to say before she was cut off. “You’re hugggeee!” said Aya in amazement. The conversation only resumed after Ophelia and Julia shut Aya up and apologized for her rudeness. “No fret. I get that a lot” said Elena with a giggle.

After their initial first impressions were done, the four women talked some more about where they were from, how the restaurant was doing and so forth. They got to drinks, when Julia decided to ask about the menu. “So, Elena, just how do you manage such a huge menu? Like, most businesses have a menu way smaller than this” she explained, trying her best not to be insulting. Elena took her question happily, however, and didn’t appear offended. “Handle it? We do have a lot of good chefs here, so we manage” she replied. “No, I mean. Do you not end up with like a lot of leftover food or something?” asked Julia, explaining her question further. “Ohh that. Hm, I’m going to let you girls in on a secret” she said as she sat down with them. “Want to hear it?” she asked.

The way Elena made it sound was that they were about to learn a juicy bit of gossip that nobody else knew. Intrigued, Aya and Ophelia, who were half-heartedly in the chat, suddenly leaned in more, becoming fully engaged with what she might say. “Truth is that we actually keep running out of ingredients and food to sell!” said Elena with a cheer. According to what she shared, a lot of the stuff on their menus actually ended up getting bought out completely on some nights. “We take a looottt of home delivery orders and I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that we sell our food to most of this entire city. You might not have seen it but we have a group of delivery guys in the back, they slip in and out of here constantly” she explained, even showing them a picture of the back area.

Julia didn’t think this was enough to explain the weird diversity of the menu but she didn’t care to pry further. If they were making a profit and running out of food, rather than wasting it, she didn’t see anything she should have a problem with. “On that note, I actually think I should recommend something for you girls, if I’m not being a bother” said Elena, lifting up one of the menus. The women didn’t protest as she went out of her way to show them a white milkshake on the menu. “It’s our new Angel Milkshake. Fancy name, I know, but it really does taste heavenly. Why don’t one of you girls go for it? I promise it’ll be one of the best things you’ve ever tasted” she suggested. Elena went on to say that this was their first night serving it and she wasn’t too sure how people would find it, since she couldn’t only trust her own taste buds.

The offer appeared interesting but the milkshake itself was expensive and Elena wasn’t offering it as a free sample. After Julia politely declined, the other two quickly followed her example. Elena appeared disappointed but left it at that. She thanked them for allowing her to keep them company for a short while and left to go speak to a few other tables. Was all of that talking just to promote their milkshake? Julia didn’t want to assume as such. “I mean, the menu does say ‘it’s a milkshake to die for’, so should we try it?” asked Ophelia, ready to back-pedal, if they had been too quick to reject Elena’s suggestions. “Heck no. Remember the plan, Ladies? We came here to drink and leave, leave the milkshake for another day!” said Aya loudly. The other two tried to reason with her but she was having none of it. She shook off their complaints and ordered their first round of shots for the night.

From there, Julia only remembered everything turning into a blur. The first shot made her throat burn more than she was expecting it to and her vision was blurry after what she felt was barely enough to get her into this state usually. Something must have gone wrong with the drinks, she concluded. She was about to complain to Elena about it but Aya soon had her downing another drink before she could remember what she was supposed to be complaining about in the first place. The blurriness got worse and Julia had to squint her eyes to keep something in focus. Her world was starting to tilt and sway, even as she sat still too. It was official, they were drunk. She was about to ask Ophelia if she was still in one piece but noticed her head on the table, asleep. Turning to Aya, she was surprised to see her out cold too. What was going on? Before Julia could think further, her head sank like an anchor and slammed into the table, throwing her into a dark void of unconsciousness as well.

When Julia woke up, everything was cold. Very, very cold. She shivered and looked around as she was pressed up against some glass while covered in some strange white substance. Strangely, as she woke up, she had no headache. There was no hung-over symptoms or any of the normal sickness that came with waking up drunk, which immediately put her on alert. What had happened? The drinks were absolutely not normal and the last thing she could recall was seeing a smiling Elena watching her from across the room. The drinks must have been spiked with something. Was Elena or somebody else behind this? She calmed herself and focused, trying to look first around her before what was beyond the glass.

Around her was a ‘white substance’ which she thought must be snow. It would explain why her body felt numb and freezing. Still, this wasn’t normal snow. It felt like a mix of a solid and a liquid. She quickly became wide-eyed as she realized she was drinking the liquid. It wasn’t that she was ‘drinking’ it but that she was breathing it in? It felt strange as she noticed the cool white liquid was flowing in and out of her lungs and she could even see a small bit into the substance, although, she shouldn’t be able to with such a non-transparent liquid. After getting used to that, she turned her attention back to the glass she was pressed against and blushed at what she was seeing.

In front of her, on the other side of the glass, were giant breasts. They were tucked away neatly in a white dress but the cleavage was open for viewing and displayed most of her breasts generously. It alarmed Julia just how massive this woman must be for her breasts to be this size. As she looked around, she realized she was on a gigantic table. It was the same kind of table that her friends and she were using in the Mermaid’s Den. Just what exactly had happened to them? She was able to see further above the giant breasts and could see a beautiful blonde woman in her early twenties was sitting in front of her. Her breasts were practically resting on top of the table and she appeared bored while flicking through her phone.

It was hard to imagine but seeing as Julia could see familiar waiters not far off and other guests, it appeared like she had been shrunken down?! She felt alarmed and begged to be released from her prison but nobody could hear her screams from within the glass. Her attention was drawn back to the glass. Why was she in a glass? It finally clicked as she realized she was in the blonde’s drink! She wasn’t sure how she got there but it was obvious she was inside of her drink and the stuff flowing into her lungs and sustained her somehow were the same thing. Noticing properly, for the first time, how sweet the white substance flowing through her mouth was, she realized that what she was inside was a vanilla milkshake. It couldn’t be…was this the Angel Milkshake?!

Julia was forced to accept reality that she was indeed stuck inside the same milkshake that Elena had been trying to promote to her and her friends. How she ended up in another guest’s milkshake was probably Elena’s work as well. Julia knew she couldn’t jump to conclusions but this was the only lead she had, at that moment. Who else would do something like this? That smile Elena gave her before she blacked out was enough to know she must have had some hand in this. Julia immediately started working on how to escape or to at least to notify the giant blonde of her existence. It was time to try everything and anything to get out of her drink before, in the worst case scenario, she was drunk with the milkshake.

The first thing Julia tried to do was beat on the glass but this had zero effect. Next she tried to move up in the drink but, for some reason, none of her movements could shift her up or down. She figured she must be stuck to the glass and wouldn’t be able to break free that easily. Before she could try another tactic, however, she was interrupted. The blonde’s large hand reached around and grabbed the glass. She watched fearfully as the drink was moved in front of the woman. Her breasts were practically in Julia’s face as she noticed the straw inside the milkshake for the first time as the blonde woman moved it towards her mouth and within Julia’s field of vision. She whimpered as she watched the blonde woman’s lips seal around the tip of the straw.

Slowly, Julia felt herself sink a small way down the side of the milkshake as the woman sipped her drink. She could see small bulges on her throat as the milkshake slid down her throat in greedy gulps of it. Julia wasn’t that scared because she wasn’t that close to the bottom, where the large straw’s end lay. What did make her shiver was noticing the blonde woman’s expression suddenly change and the swallowing stopped. She was clearly sucking but was nothing coming up? It was then that Julia noticed with horror that an outline of a woman was sliding up the straw as the annoyed blonde kept sucking. Julia imagined the only other people that could be in this situation were Aya and Ophelia. Was that one of them?!

She didn’t get the chance to find out as the outline of a person disappeared into the blonde’s mouth. She didn’t appear to notice any difference as soon the same outline was sliding down her throat a moment later. Julia couldn’t believe it. She just watched as one of her friends were swallowed whole by a woman that didn’t even appear to notice her presence while enjoying her tasty milkshake. Since the woman had taken a break from drinking the sweet white liquid treat, Julia screamed out for Ophelia and Aya, hoping for the remaining one to answer. If one of them had been near the bottom and were sucked up, surely the other one was still nearby? She screamed but she knew her voice didn’t carry any sound. She could only look around but didn’t see anything that wasn’t just more of the milkshake.

After a brief pause, she felt herself sinking down further with the milkshake, panicking and calling for help. She looked back at the blonde in time to see her pause after a long sip. She licked her lips and swallowed as Julia shivered at seeing the second outline of a person go down her large throat. She couldn’t believe it as her mind wouldn’t allow her to. Both her friends had just been eaten alive in front of her and there was nothing she could have done about it. As time passed, she sank lower and lower, dreading what she knew was coming. She didn’t know who put her in this state but she cursed them all the same.

Soon, she felt her feet sliding into the end of the straw. She let out a silent scream as she was being pulled up the thin and large plastic tube. She struggled but it didn’t make a difference as she neared the end of her journey. What awaited her was a hot and wet maw, hungrily taking her in with the milkshake that followed her. She didn’t even get to see the light again as the blonde woman closed her mouth shut once she was inside. Feeling the milkshake leave her lungs, she coughed heavily while being slid along the blonde woman’s tongue.

She could breathe air again but something wasn’t right. Her voice was nothing but a small whisper. She felt pain when she tried to scream, not giving her the will to do, as her body was then quickly and heavily bathed in sticky hot saliva and she felt herself sliding back with a slurry of the milkshake towards the back of the attractive woman’s mouth. She tried to crawl away, scream, despite the pain, or do anything to save herself but it was fruitless. She felt herself slide into the woman’s throat, legs first and then that was followed by a loud ‘glurk’. She disappeared into the blonde’s throat and slid down with ease.

She felt the powerful throat muscles squeezing her as she descended. She felt squeezed tightly during process and was surrounded by the sounds of squishing and her hot breathing. She imagined herself as an outline on the hot woman’s throat. She could imagine as well as feel herself slide behind those same giant breasts she admired before disappearing entirely. The once happy office worker and her two companions had all been unceremoniously swallowed one by one as a random beautiful woman’s treat. Never to be heard from again in her stomach’s hungry depths. The woman, meanwhile, finished her drink, licked the end of her straw clean and complimented Elena on recommending her to try the milkshake, when she passed by.

Moments Later.

Elena was watching a video on her phone. She couldn’t zoom in as much with the cameras in her restaurant, so she had to resort to sneakily taking a video, using her phone, of one of her most attractive customers swallowing down those three women unknowingly. She was in her office and since the door was locked, was allowed to revel in their folly and demise as much as she liked. She kept going back to the part where Julia herself slid down the woman’s throat. “You poor stupid thing. Perhaps I should have just gobbled you up myself” she said in a serious tone, licking her upper lip at the idea. She hadn’t eaten a human herself in a while.

This was what she did for a hobby, however, and she loved it. So what if she didn’t eat a person herself? Shrinking guests she didn’t like and feeding them to guests she did like without them noticing, at all, was what brought her more pleasure than she’d ever get from eating them herself. She loved the idea of the three women daring to get so drunk in her establishment, all struggling inside the unknowing stomach of one of her most dedicated guests. That guest would probably never know that three drunk women were, at that very moment, digesting away in her stomach, doomed to end up as a small part more of fat on those large breasts she always showcased.

Elena paused her phone video to consider just how does someone get breasts so big? She was a witch and even she wasn’t sure if you could alter them safely with magic. She knew one of the others knew how to shape shift but her expertise wasn’t near that area unfortunately. She sighed and was about to start playing with herself while watching the video before freezing up. Her video was paused and closed as her phone rang out with a call. Very upset, she answered it. “What do you want?! I’m literally at the only time of day where my business is at its peak” she growled, not fond of these calls, at least not from this person.

There was a long silence as she listened to the person on the phone. During the entire conversation she didn’t say a thing before the person on the other side hung up. Elena stood up and smashed her desk completely in half in front of her, destroying her phone in the process. “Seriously!?” she raged. She started destroying her office and it was only when she was done that she took a moment to think about what just happened. “They can’t be serious…” she said with a sad tone. Elena stood up and left her office.

Moments later, Elena was preparing to leave work early and put her manager in charge. She looked like she was in a hurry and kept looking around, even as she was getting ready to step outside. Before she left, however, she opened the door and held it for her blonde-haired guest to leave first. The guest gave her a thank you before walking off, her hips swaying with each step. Meanwhile, in the depths of this same beautiful woman’s stomach, three skeletal remains were quietly being dissolved into more to be added to the unaware predator that swallowed them alive.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this second chapter in The Witches Alliance series. Please don't forget to check out my deviantart at: https://www.deviantart.com/the-hollow-writer to see about my commission work. (Read the bio!) 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10184