Megan in the City by papayoya
Summary:

 

Megan is a civil engineer in her mid-twenties, fighting hard to make progress in her career as a project manager. To everyone who knows her, Megan is smart, funny, and cute. She is also too shy, a characteristic that has caused her trouble in her professional and love lives. Having been cheated by her latest boyfriend and with her timidness getting in the way of her professional success, Megan is not happy with the way her life is going.


What no one knows about Megan is that she has secretly wished to be a giantess her entire adult life. Once she found out the classic giantess stories, she could not stop reading them. And Janice in the City still has a special place in her heart as the first and most transformational story she ever read.

So, when fate turns Megan into one of the amazing mega giantesses she has always fantasized about, she knows perfectly well what to do. And she will prove to the world that there is nothing timid about her anymore.

Megan in the City is a "classic" giantess in the city story, even if quite longer than the average one, at 136,000 words or novel-length. As usual in my stories, there is a lot of action, but I also keep my focus on developing the plot,  the characters, and the backstory, so that this reads like an end-to-end story and not just like a collection of scenes.

Like most giantess rampage stories, Megan in the City features violence, strong language, and strong sexual themes, so be warned!


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 135910 Read: 148096 Published: February 13 2021 Updated: July 03 2021

1. Chapter 1: To wish upon a star by papayoya

2. Chapter 2 by papayoya

3. Chapter 3 by papayoya

4. Chapter 4 by papayoya

5. Chapter 5 by papayoya

6. Chapter 6 by papayoya

7. Chapter 7 by papayoya

8. Chapter 8 by papayoya

9. Chapter 9 by papayoya

10. Chapter 10 by papayoya

11. Chapter 11 by papayoya

12. Chapter 12 by papayoya

13. Chapter 13 by papayoya

14. Chapter 14 by papayoya

15. Chapter 15 by papayoya

16. Chapter 16 by papayoya

17. Chapter 17 by papayoya

18. Chapter 18 by papayoya

19. Epilogue by papayoya

Chapter 1: To wish upon a star by papayoya

To wish upon a star

 

Megan let out a deep sigh and cursed as traffic started to gradually slow down until it came to a complete halt. So, it would be one of those days.

She looked at the digital clock in her car’s dashboard. It told her that it was 6:48 in the morning. It was way too early for traffic to be as fucked up as it was, but then again, I-797 had been full of surprises ever since the extension work had started. Megan knew that she did not have too many reasons to complain. After all, the construction work was being managed by the company she worked for.

She had vivid memories of telling the project manager about the risks. She had only needed to look at the topographic maps once to have it crystal clear in her head that the slope would not take the digging well. She had brought the point up in one of the staff meetings, only to have her opinion disregarded simply on the grounds of being young and being a woman. As she grew older, she guessed she would eventually find out which of the two conditions had had a higher weight in the way some of her colleagues treated her.

How could they not see? Megan was too humble to brag about her intelligence, but some things seemed so clear that she could not get how others could not see them. Or at least, why they could not listen.

Now, she was suffering the consequences, trapped in bumper-to-bumper traffic because of a construction project that should have been finished almost a year before. Thankfully, she was not in a hurry. The meeting was not until 9 AM, which meant that she had plenty of time to waste in the morning pile up, as if she had nothing else to do.

Thank God she only needed to go downtown Stanton once or twice per week. She did not think she could take this shit every day. Merely thirty miles out, Hathford was a much more manageable place to live and work. In the end, the hours she wasted driving to the big city were kind of compensated by the ten minutes drive it usually took to get to the local office of Kelson Construction, the firm she joined after finishing Engineering School and where she had worked for a bit more than two years.

The brake lights of the car in front of her turned off and Megan got ready to move forward. She could only do so for about a car’s length before traffic stopped again. She slammed her palm on the steering wheel, frustrated. Not for the first time in her life, she wished she could simply grow out of the car and stomp her way to her destination. Enhanced mobility was not one of the main reasons that would come to mind when reflecting about her secret desire to become a giant woman, but it would certainly be a welcome one in the current circumstances.

She had fantasized about giants for what seemed like forever. If she stopped and thought about it, Megan thought that the spark that had lit the flame had been some of the superheroine cartoons she had watched as a teen. She had been especially captivated by She-Hulk, even if her fantasy had evolved considerably, especially when it came to size preferences. The massive online community she had found had then fed the fire burning inside her, helping her shape her dream and learn about the amazing possibilities it offered. Like stepping on traffic to get rid of traffic jams!

Always shy and discreet, Megan had been wary of sharing her secret with people. As far as she knew, there were only a couple of close friends from school that knew about it, and their reactions had not been encouraging enough to open up to others.

She had felt a bit weird about it at first. Also a bit guilty. She was over that now. As if others did not have any fetishes of their own! Back in college, she had dated a boy that had been obsessed about her feet. Considering the similarities with her own fantasy, she had kind of been able to empathize with that. She could understand less a girl she had befriended and that had once confessed that she enjoyed being bonded. And she doubted these would be the only cases.

In any case, Megan kept her dreams mostly to herself, now. She was not against sharing some secrets with the right person, but she really needed to build a lot of trust before opening up.

She had certainly not reached that point with Gregg. Megan had to admit that she had fancied him quite a lot at first. He was both smart and good looking. It had only taken a dozen dates to realize that they were not made for one another. She was happy that he had agreed with her. Megan had always avoided conflict, and a bad breakup was the last thing she needed.

Sure, she would miss having someone to call when getting out of the office late, but there was no point in extending something that was not going anywhere, was it? At twenty-six, she was over these things.

It took her thirty-five additional minutes to reach the point where the four lanes of I-797 narrowed down to two. It was, of course, the cause of the almost permanent jam that messed with the lives of the hundreds of thousands that lived south of Stanton.

Traffic was moving at a snail’s pace, so Megan had plenty of time to critically observe the massive construction crew working in an area that extended for about a mile. She could sense in the worker’s attitudes that Pierce was in charge today. She immediately knew that they would not accomplish much. Bulldozers, excavators and steamrollers seemed to be working, but it did not take long for Megan to identify the chaotic pattern and realize that they were all getting in the way of one another. It frustrated her. There was no reason the project could not be finished in months, but at the pace it was progressing, she guessed they would not be done in less than two years. If only they listened!

One of these days she would speak up, she told herself. She always felt embarrassed when it came to telling others what to do, but it had already been a while since she had realized that she could see the things that the others could not. Which she guessed was the reason someone in the headquarters up in San Francisco had decided to put her in charge of some of the largest projects, lately. This had not necessarily fit well with her older colleagues here in Hathford, but at least it gave her enough control to make sure that some things happened as they should.

Traffic started moving gradually faster once she was past the mile or so where the construction messed with it, and soon Megan’s mind was set more on cars driving and less on the hardships of the day to day. She observed the stalled traffic in the outbound lanes with a certain degree of pity as they approached the choke point, but soon forgot about them as she made a quick way to the bridge and the second round of congestion in her morning drive.

She minded this second gridlock quite less than the previous one. At least, she could enjoy the view from it.

There was no doubt that Stanton was an amazing city. Built around the mouth of the Stanton River, the metropolis was both lively and incredibly appealing from an architectural point of view. As a civil engineer, Megan appreciated it even more than the rest of people.

The cliffs on that particular section of the Atlantic coast were made of a specially soft type of calcium rock. With its strong current, the Stanton River had, over time, dug its way into it, forming a bay that looked more like an oversized version of a cove, surrounded by cliffs on three sides, getting down to sea level only around the mouth of the river, where the skyscrapers of downtown formed one of the most amazing skylines in the world.

There was something about the combination of a spectacular natural environment and refined architecture that made Stanton hard to top for someone with Megan’s inclinations. And she got a full view of it all through her ride along the three-mile length of Tranton bridge. Built between two spots where the bay narrowed enough, the bridge was a marvel of engineering, especially when one considered that it was almost a hundred years old.

She was having the best moment of the day when she was interrupted by the annoying sound of her cellphone ringing. Megan scowled as she pushed the button to take the call.

“Megan, where are you?”

The voice on the other end of the line seemed nervous. She immediately recognized Clifton, the superintendent for the shopping mall project.

“On my way,” she said, a bit annoyed at the tone, but trying to mask how she felt. “Why? I am not supposed to be there for another forty-five minutes!”

“The guy from HQ came early. He is making quite a mess,” Clifton said.

Megan sighed. Couldn’t they fix this by themselves? Why did they always need her to get everything sorted out?

“Which type of mess?” she asked, trying to sound patient.

“He is demanding that we change the position of the walls,” he came back.

“Whoa whoa whoa, hold on, what?” Megan replied while also starting to remember if there was anything special about the wall positioning in the first place. She began to feel panicked that something had been missed, despite feeling fairly positive that she had double checked this herself.

“He came here about half an hour ago and started bossing his way around. He says we got it all wrong,” Clifton came back.

Megan was about to crash into the car in front of her, but managed to brake just in time. Her heart rate had doubled in a matter of seconds, and having been close to having a car accident had nothing to do with it.

“Where is he now?”

“Talking to some of the guys down in the basement,” Clifton said.

She tried to calm down. She breathed in hard and counted to ten. Then, she said:

“Listen to me, Clifton. Go get him and bring him to my office. Tell him that I’m on my way there. I should arrive in less than twenty minutes. Offer him a coffee and ask him to wait before he talks to anyone else,” she said as calmly as she could.

“What if he does not want to?”

“Get it done, for God’s sake, Clifton!”

She hung up and changed to the lane on the left, pushing the gas as she tried to shorten her trip to the construction site as much as she could.

Seventeen minutes later, the familiar monumental shape of the future shopping mall welcomed her. It was far from her favorite project. There was nothing fancy about the monstrosity of steel and concrete. But it was a large project. Way larger than a woman her age was typically managing.

She was a bit out of breath as she stepped into her field office and saw the burly man sitting on the chair across her desk. Her chair.

“Good morning, Mr. Langdon,” she said, trying to contain her frustration.

“Please, call me Mitch,” the big man said with a jovial smile. “How long will it take for Miss Monroe to arrive?”

“I am Megan Monroe,” she said.

The sudden change in his expression was deeply frustrating.

“You are in charge?” he asked, sounding incredulous.

“I am the project manager, yes. Though I can understand the confusion.” she replied calmly.

“I see,” he insisted.

The man was one step away from being plain rude. Megan wanted to call him out, ask him if he had any problem with her managing the project. She managed to suppress the reaction.

“So what can I help you with today? Clifton told me that you had some points to make regarding the progress on the project?” she asked.

“Well, you got it all wrong,” the man said.

“I beg your pardon?” Megan asked, now really annoyed. Who just starts off by criticizing everything all at once, she thought.

Her management of North Pier’s Mall had been nothing short of flawless. At the pace the project was moving, she was confident they would be done three months ahead of schedule, assuming no typical project hiccups occurred. As far as she knew, the fat man sitting on her chair had been sent by HQ to get some insights about how this had been possible and to use North Pier as an internal benchmark for other projects.

“The four corner stores. You got them wrong,” he said.

Megan took a deep breath.

“I can assure you that the four corner stores have been completed exactly as per the project’s drawings,” she said.

“I was building malls long before you started high school. Believe me, they are wrong,” the main said in a patronizing tone that was getting her out of her nerves.

“Trust me I believe you, and I believe you have plenty of experience. But I can assure you that North Pier is being built exactly as designed. And I should know. I’m the one that’s talking to the architect every day.”

“You are way too cocky for a girl your age,” he said. Now she had to focus all her energy in containing what had now evolved into a mild burst of anger.

Instead of letting out the first thing that ran through her head, Megan cooled down enough to ask:

“Did you have the chance to take a look at the blueprints for this project specifically?”

She could see she had taken him by surprise with her question.

“What? Well, no… but there is no need. Every mall is designed according to the same principles,” he babbled, sounding uncertain for the first time since she had met him.

“Apparently not North Pier. The client wanted a different set up for this one. The architect was nice enough to oblige and I am trying to be thorough enough to have it built as designed. My responsibility is to stay true to the original project scope. And I’m the only one that can suggest changes to the drawings as we build. Which I don’t need to do today, because things are progressing as needed. I appreciate your input. I really do. But unless you can point out any obvious flaws that we can check against the original project, or if there is an actual safety concern that we should consider, I don’t think that we are in a position to make any changes.”

The man was getting red. Which, combined with her size, made Megan fear for his health, while also suppressing a bit of a grin. He did not have a stroke, though. It turned out that he was only building up an angry outburst.

“You think you know it all, don’t you?”

Megan did not reply, even if she would have loved to.

“You don’t know who I am, young lady!” he finally said.

“I’m afraid you are right about that. I don’t,” Megan replied.

She was a bit afraid when he stood up and stomped his way towards her. Megan felt a chill running down her spine, but it turned out that the man was only heading for the door.

“You will hear from me!”

And then, he got out and slammed the door shut behind him.

“Wow, he really had a short fuse,” Megan muttered. On one hand, she felt proud of having been able to handle the situation coolly. The man was an asshole, and she had managed to contain her anger and put him in his place. She had not even been harsh when doing so. On the other hand she felt a bit regretful. After all, she hated conflict, and something told her that this was not over.

She tried to get the fight out of her head during the rest of the day, but it was not easy. Getting into the details of the project helped, but she could not avoid thinking back on the situation as soon as she took her car and started driving back home.

Things were progressing well, so Megan decided to leave early afternoon, with the hopes of avoiding the worst of the traffic both on the bridge and in I-797. She was admiring the landscape from the bridge with the different afternoon lighting when she was interrupted once more by her cellphone.

Seeing her boss’ name in the caller ID was never a good sign. Today, it was even worse.

“Doug,” she said as she pressed the button to take the call.

“Where are you?”

The voice on the other end of the line sounded upset. Megan knew better than to argue with her boss when he was in this mood. Doug was not the most rational person in the world to start with. And in moments like this it was pointless to try to make him reason.

“Driving back from Stanton,” she said in a plain tone.

“I need you in the office,” he said.

In the office? She had woken up at 5:30 to get to the job site. Hathford was still at least forty-five minutes away. And he wanted her to go to the office?

“What’s the problem?” she asked.

“How long will it take you?” Doug asked back, ignoring her question.

His tone was aggressive enough that Megan decided to avoid the confrontation. So, she simply replied:

“About forty-five minutes.”

“Ok,” he said, and he hung up without giving her the chance to reply.

Megan had never thought much of Doug as a boss. She knew he had not been the one making the decision to put her in charge of the projects she had got and that most of what he did was to manage the bureaucracy down in Hathford. There was no love between them, and she did not expect much from him, as he rarely tried to get to know his staff very well. Interactions like this one tended to confirm her feelings.

Forty minutes later, Megan was walking through the main door at Kelson’s site in Hathford.

“Megan? I thought you were off for the rest of the day,” Kevin said as he crossed his path with her. He was leaving. Which was the normal thing to do at five in the afternoon.

“He cannot live without me,” she joked, nodding towards Doug’s office with her head.

“Tough day?” he asked. It was a genuine question. Kevin was alright, the type of guy who cared for his colleagues.

“Nah. The usual. Just someone wanting to change the entire mall layout a year after the deadline,” Megan replied, winking.

Kevin was usually not the first one to joke, but he could follow the mood when needed.

“Oh, if it’s only that… what’s a year more at this point?” he said.

“Not a big deal, I guess. After all, it’s not as if anyone will be getting to the mall until we finish fixing the interstate, right?” Megan said.

Kevin let out a loud laugh. Megan knew he was not precisely Pierce’s best friend, and the constant delays in the I-797 extension project had become a usual joke in some circles in the office when he was not around.

“Take your time, then!” he replied. He then changed his expression and added: “I’ll let you go about your business. Have a good one!”

“You too!”

Megan was soon walking along the aisle that led to Doug’s office. She could feel some glances as she did. What the hell was going on? Her encounter with Kevin had relieved some of the tension she had felt while driving back, but it was building back up at an amazing pace.

She opened the door to her boss’ office only to find the last person she had been expecting. Mitch Langdon was sitting on Doug’s chair, forcing her manager to take one of the seats typically used by visitors. Megan felt a shiver run down her spine as she faced her red-faced boss and the satisfied-looking fat man.

She did not have the chance to open her mouth before Doug said:

“Mr. Langdon has briefed me on your attitude this morning. This is deeply concerning, Megan. And honestly, very disappointing.”

She felt as if she had been stabbed through the heart. It only took one sentence to know that she was alone in this. Any support she might have expected from her manager was merely an illusion. It was disappointing. And also incredibly frustrating.

She could barely utter her next words:

“What… what do you want?”

“Mr. Langdon is here for an apology. He has agreed to overlook the incident as long as you do.”

Megan’s first impulse was to tell them both to go fly a kite. She managed to suppress it just in time, realizing that it would provide some brief satisfaction to her ego but screw everything else.

There was some tension as she remained in silence, her deep hazel eyes fixed on the two men. When she finally opened her mouth, the words that came out of it were very different from the ones she would have felt like saying:

“Mr. Langdon, I realize that my behavior earlier in North Pier might have been inappropriate. Please, accept my sincere apologies.”

It hurt to swallow her pride. It really hurt. But she loved her job too much. She was doing stuff at twenty-six that most others were not entrusted with until they had ten more years of professional experience. And it was pointless to sacrifice all that merely for a few minutes of self-indulgence.

“Of course,” the fat man said, suddenly looking all jovial.

Apparently, Doug did not feel that her own belittling was enough, since he immediately jumped in.

“Mr. Langdon, I want to assure you that this is not the way we do business down here. You can rest assured that Miss Monroe will understand that.”

“Sure,” the man said. “But don’t get too obsessed. This was merely a misunderstanding. I’m glad that it has been clarified. I’ve been reviewing Miss Monroe’s progress back in my hotel and I have to say that I am impressed. It turned out that she was right about her remarks to me in the morning, too. Considering her age, I don’t think that we should be too harsh just because she has a little too much passion, should we?”

“Of course,” Doug said. He obviously did not know how to react.

“I’m happy we have been able to sort this out. Now, if you’ll excuse me, it’s a long drive back to Stanton, and I have plans for tomorrow.”

“Sure,” Doug said.

Megan did not reply. She was feeling the frustration well up inside her once more. Doug was obviously not realizing it, but to her it was obvious what the fat man had come to do. He had only wanted one thing. And he had had it. She had kissed the ring. So had Doug. And so, he could now leave.

She was about to break down when the man closed the door behind him.

“If you ever make me look bad again with HQ, I swear to God that you’ll find your ass in the unemployment line!”

Megan breathed in hard. There was no point in arguing with Doug. He was too thick. She should better get out of his office before she let out what she really felt, though.

“Did you hear me?” he asked.

It was too much to take. Megan turned and looked at the local manager of Kelson Construction. No wonder projects were taking forever with someone like him in charge.

“I did. I presume your head was too deep into Mr. Langdon’s ass to hear him acknowledge that I had been right in the morning, am I right?” she said.

This was what she should have replied. She did not. Instead, she lowered her voice and said:

“I did. Don’t worry, it won’t happen again.”

Megan closed the door with care as she exited the room and walked back to the parking lot. She was getting even more glances now, especially since her face had turned a bright red as the blood rushed to it. She hurried up, trying to make sure that she would not break out into crying before she was in her car.

“Well done, wonder girl!” someone called out from his desk.

She turned to see the smirking face of Lena Lewis. Of course, it had been her. Megan could hear the animosity in her words, feel the deep envy behind them. She chose to ignore her. After all, it was not her fault if the woman lacked in talent what she had in malice. Fifteen minutes later, she got home. She did not cry until the main door was closed.

Megan was not in the mood to cook, so she just heated some leftover lasagna. She downed the first full glass of red wine by the time the microwave oven’s bell rang, telling her that her meal was ready.

Ten minutes and two more wine glasses later, she was done. On a regular day, she would head to her home office and get some work ready for the day after. This was not a regular day, though.

Megan was beyond tipsy by now, which only managed to make her extra sensitive. A tear ran down her right cheek as she reflected on how unfair the world was.

She knew she had no reason to complain about how far she had got, considering her age. But then again, everything she had was very well deserved. Today, she had realized that this did not seem to apply to everyone else.

She was surrounded by mediocrity, vanity and pure ineptitude. And people seemed to be doing well with them, even to the point where they could screw with her big time.

Megan had realized over a year ago that she could see some stuff no one else in the office could. And still, they kept on ignoring her. It was not only that, of course. A few were not happy enough with that and seemed to invest part of their focus on making things harder for her.

She cursed them. She cursed the world for judging her on the grounds of being a woman and being young. But she also cursed herself. If anything, Megan was fair. And she knew she was not free of guilt.

She knew she needed to stand up much more than she did, she knew she had to be more assertive. She could not spend the rest of her life just blaming others. If only she had the confidence to call the shots when she needed!

She was halfway through her fourth glass of wine when she found her way into her office, bottle in hand. She was soon searching for her files, double-clicking the “GTS” folder first, then the sub-folder “Classics”. Ten seconds later, a PDF with the title “Janice in the city” was taking her screen.

Megan knew it almost by heart, but she started reading nonetheless. The fingers of her left hand found their way into her panties as she moved on, reading about the skyscraper-sized woman as she stepped on crowds and ripped buildings open with her tits.

If only she were like her! She would talk and people would not have any other choice than listening. She would step on them otherwise. Hell, she might even step on them even if they did, just for fun!

Her fingertips kept rubbing her clit as she downed yet another glass of wine and kept reading.

Oh! To have that power! That astronomical raw power! The things she would do!

Megan moaned as she reached the section where the giantess, Janice, reaches her ex’s office building and forces the people to deliver him to her. Her fingers mimicked the predicament of the tiny man in the story, making her moan.

She was taken out of her trance by the loud sound of her cell phone. Megan checked the clock on the wall and wondered who in the hell was texting her close to midnight. Her heart missed a beat when she saw that the SMS was coming from Gregg. Her ex.

She only needed to read a line to realize that she had received the message by mistake.

Wanna come over? Don’t worry about the prudish nerd. I already dealt with her over the weekend. She even thought it was her idea! I’d love to taste some real tits for once. Hers were harder to find than a pirate’s treasure!

Megan had no clue regarding who the recipient of the text should have been. She did not care. Her blood was boiling nonetheless. How dare he! Fucking bastard! Her day had been miserable enough already. But this! She was close to a mental breakdown. Megan could swallow her pride. She could shut up. But if there was one thing she could not stand was being made a fool.

Her hand soon found the half-empty wine bottle. She tossed it with all her might, dark red liquid spilling all over the office as the glass broke in a thousand pieces. She hyperventilated, looking around, trying to find some other way to vent her anger.

Her eyes ended up settling on the screen. She chuckled. If only she could be like Janice! Oh, if only she could be like her. The sorry excuse for a man that was Gregg would really regret it! Everyone would regret it! Megan was fed up with life. She was tired of being pushed around. She was tired of being the smartest person around and not being able to do shit.

“I wish I were a giant. Oh yes! I really do!” she said out loud.

It was in that precise instant, down to the millisecond, that a shooting star soared right over Megan’s house. She blacked out a fraction of a second later.

 

End Notes:

*******

 

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 2 by papayoya

Growing confidence

 

Megan started the groggy transition from sleep to wakefulness when the Sun started lighting the sky, even before peeking out over the horizon. She felt a moment of panic when she realized that rather than lying down she was sitting, her head resting on the desk in front of her.

She stood up in panic, only to have the memories of the previous night flood her mind. She felt a tinge of guilt as she looked to her left to find a nasty looking dark stain in the wall and carpet that she knew would be hell to remove. She forgot about it as her eyes set on the phone sitting on the table, reminding her about Gregg’s text.

Anger welled up inside her. And, for once, she felt like doing something about it. Megan was about to pick the car keys up when she reasoned that there was no point showing up looking like a mess.

Still, she was quick about the shower and make up, even if she ended up choosing her clothing to highlight her slim figure as best as she could. Her car’s clock told her it was 6:23 AM by the time she started driving to Gregg’s.

On her way there she realized that quite surprisingly she was feeling well enough. Downing almost an entire bottle of wine and sleeping at her desk should have left her messed up enough, but Megan was actually feeling better than ever. Fit, strong and alert, she did not remember ever having felt so good before. Which, in turn, was also helping in keeping her confidence at its peak.

Megan did not waste any time in parking properly and simply stopped her car in Gregg’s driveway. Ten seconds later, she was insistently ringing the doorbell.

She kept at it for over a minute, making every dog in the neighborhood bark, until a light on the top floor finally told her that someone was going to do something about her persistence.

Gregg’s eyes opened wide in surprise in his otherwise sleepy face when he opened the door to find her there.

“Megan?” he asked, clearly startled.

Megan took out her cellphone as a response, unlocking the screen and showing him the text that she had received.

“I came here to tell you that whoever was the bitch you were trying to get into your bed last night she never got your message!”

He reacted right away. There was shame in his expression, at first. He backed a couple of steps. Megan did not waste any time to step into the house. She was out for blood, and she was not going to let go so soon.

Her push seemed to make Gregg react. She could almost hear the gears inside his head turning as he tried to think his way out of the situation.

“I guess the message did not come out as I expected…” he started to say.

“As you expected? You fucking bastard! Who do you think you are? Do you think you have the right to treat people like this?” Megan yelled, letting her frustration out. Gregg took a couple more steps back, and she just chased.

And then, something clicked in Gregg’s expression. His attitude suddenly changed. Megan saw the fire in his eyes.

“And what the fuck did you expect? Twelve dates and not even a blow job? Who the hell do you think you are? A Victoria’s Secret angel?”

His comeback did not do anything to calm her down.

“You fucking pig! What do YOU think I am? A sex doll?”

“Of course not! If you were, you would have tits!”

Megan lost it. She walked the last couple of steps towards Gregg and pushed him with both hands. And then, nothing happened. She realized her mistake as soon as she looked up and saw the mad expression on his face.

Gregg was a full head taller, and he probably had eighty pounds on her. She felt his hand on her shoulder soon after. His push was way more effective than hers, sending Megan back and making her lose her balance. She ended up on her ass, looking at the looming presence of her ex.

Megan rushed to get back on her feet, but of course, this was not going to help her much. There was no doubt she had pushed Gregg’s buttons. There was nothing kind in his expression as he moved towards her. She was starting to realize how much of a mistake coming here had been. But her pride demanded that she stand her ground.

“You think you are a brave man, pushing a woman?”

“Get out of my fucking house!” Gregg replied, in the angriest tone she had ever heard him use.

Megan knew she should probably head back to the car and get out of the area as soon as possible. But she could just not have it. If only she were stronger! If only she could be the one pushing others around for once!

Her body seemed to react to the thought. Greg stopped on his tracks as Megan moaned, more out of surprise than out of suffering. She felt a tightening in her chest. Her fit clothes soon felt it too. Her jaw dropped as her breasts swelled under the slim fit blouse, pushing the fabric way beyond its expected limits.

“What?” Megan and Gregg said in unison.

The cotton of the blouse was beginning to complain by the time Megan noticed that her chest was not the only part of her body that seemed to be fighting with her attire. A sudden discomfort down at her feet made her realize that her toes were pushing hard against the tips of her sneakers.

When Megan looked back up, she realized that she was looking straight into Gregg’s eyes. To say that he was freaked out would have been a massive understatement.

“What the hell is going on?” he asked, suddenly not feeling so sure of himself.

Almost as if in response, the button of her tight jeans was ripped open, the zip bursting soon after. Megan simply moaned, as astonished as her ex, but way less frightened. She had no clue about what was happening to her, but if anything, the incredible physical process she was going through was strangely gratifying.

By the time her toes finally poked through the ruined fabric of her footwear, the tables had turned and it was Megan who was looking down on Gregg, who could barely make it to her collarbone.

He finally could not take it anymore and tried to dash past her. Away from his house! Megan could simply not have this, so she just moved her arm to intercept. Gregg slammed in her extended limb. Her slender arm did not even move an inch as he crashed on it and was pushed backwards. Encouraged, Megan shoved him, sending him flying a few feet back, making him land on the sofa.

Megan moaned again, exhilarated at being able to handle Gregg like she was doing. In the process, she had lost every single button of her blouse, which was now open and stretched to its limits, showing her flat stomach to the world.

It was not the only thing that showed. Upset about Gregg’s comments about her chest, Megan had chosen to wear her sexiest push up bra. It was clear that the piece of lingerie was suffering, pushed well beyond its expected resistance by her expanding chest. Her breasts seemed to have swollen to newer proportions, and Megan wondered whether that was the result of the bra’s push up effect or driven by something else. She did not have time to reach too many conclusions, since the bra gave up then and there, its elastic band making it fly away from her chest and comically land on Gregg’s face.

Megan chuckled at the scene, breaking out into a laughter when Gregg rushed to push the bra away from him as if it were a dangerous animal.

“What the hell is going on?” he yelled.

“Well, I think it’s quite obvious that I’m growing,” Megan replied with a shrug.

Her head hit the ceiling at that precise moment, making dust and plaster rain into the living room. An instant later, her tight jeans could not take it anymore and ripped by half, leaving her with two rapidly constricting sleeves around her thighs.

Her head started pushing into the ceiling, forcing Megan to stoop. This proved to be fatal for her blouse, which ripped in half and basically became a collection of shreds hanging from her shoulders.

“This is… impossible!” Gregg said.

Of course, Megan knew her ex was right. The only problem was that it was really happening. And, somehow, even if she knew she should be as freaked out as he was, she was enjoying it very much.

Her shoes were basically gone by now. Megan was momentarily distracted by a pop coming from her finger. She realized that it had been her ring snapping as it could not contain her expanding finger anymore. Her GOLD ring.

“Oh wow!” she said, ignoring Gregg’s remark and focusing on what was happening to her instead.

The remaining fabric that had formerly been part of her jeans was starting to rip apart. She helped accelerate the process when she decided to kneel in order to gain some breathing room for her ever expanding form.

Lying on the sofa, Gregg was already starting to feel ridiculous.

“Megan… you will grow through the house!” Gregg yelled.

She was still enjoying the physical pleasures of the growth process very much, but Gregg’s words were enough to the point to make her shift part of her attention to them. Of course, he was right. If the growth did not stop, and there were no hints that it would, she would eventually burst through the roof. Megan had read enough giantess stories to know that no house would ever be able to contain an expanding girl, so she was not too worried about getting stuck inside.

Gregg’s expression became even more panicked when she smiled evilly in reply.

“Well, it’s a good thing that I don’t live here, then!”

She could tell that he had not liked her response very much. Her panties burst from her clean-shaven womanhood just then, shooting just past Gregg’s head.

“Megan, you are crazy!”

She did not like the answer. And Megan was quickly learning that she should not have anything she did not like. She wanted to punish him. Instead, she felt the gradual stretching of her body accelerating. She moaned, as the sudden growth spurt came together with a burst of physical pleasure. A second later, her entire head was in the bedroom upstairs, after having effortlessly broken through the floor. It had not hurt even a bit.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Gregg pinched himself one more time, trying to make sure that this was a bad dream and not a real nightmare. It hurt, which was bad news. Very bad news.

He could still not believe the situation he was living in. It seemed straight out of a terror or fantasy book. Having his ex-girlfriend getting him out of bed at 6:30 in the morning had been annoying, but still explainable. After all, he had treated her like shit. Everything that had come afterwards had not been.

They had gone out for a little over a month by the time Gregg had decided to end the relationship. His quick wits had been enough to seduce her when he had seen her at a bar. Back then, Gregg had thought that she would be a great reward for an easy effort. He had been wrong. He had been very wrong. It soon became obvious that they were not looking for the same thing out of a relationship, and after twelve dates without having even been able to get close to her panties he had decided that it was not worth investing anymore. After all, it was not as if he was going to marry her. And her skinny figure certainly did not deserve such a titanic effort.

The break-up had been easy. Almost too easy. Then he had messed it up with his text. It was not the first time it happened to him when he was drunk and horny. Never before had he had any ex-girlfriend showing up and growing through the ceiling of his living room, though.

His body ached, bruised from Megan’s previous shove, as he sat down and looked at the still expanding skin that filled his living room. Her bare feet now reached all the way to the door as she knelt, her torso now gradually getting into the room upstairs, widening the hole in the ceiling as it did.

How could this be happening? Women did not grow, did they? And how could Megan not be as freaked out about it all as he was?

Gregg had to interrupt this train of thought and focus on more immediate things when he realized that Megan’s knees had pushed a coffee table out of their way and that her stance had widened enough for her to block his path towards the main door. As a matter of fact, they were now getting dangerously close to him.

His adrenaline went up, making him focus on the immediate danger. Gregg stood up right away and jumped over the sofa, getting into the kitchen by the time Megan’s knees overturned the coach. He could sense her growth was accelerating, and the feeling was confirmed by a very loud crashing noise from upstairs.

Gregg was vaguely aware of the fact that he was losing a house. This did not matter too much to him, right now, though. Saving his life was way more important. He rushed through the back door and felt his heart freeze when he looked up only to see Megan’s head poking through the roof. She was thankfully not looking his way, but from his position Gregg could see that her expression revealed nothing else that an incredibly satisfied woman. What made everything even worse was that it was obvious that she was still growing.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan was looking straight at Gregg’s bed while her knees were still firmly planted on the floor below. Her head had gone through the floor as if it had been made of rice paper and continued to steadily rise. If anything, the spurt that had sent her into the second floor seemed to have accelerated the entire process, and the roof of the house was approaching fast.

Things did not only appear to be lower anymore. They now looked significantly smaller. Of course, the reason why was obvious: she was growing. And not just a little.

Megan’s mind was a mess as it was trying to reconcile the shock at what was happening to her with the excitement that she felt at it all. After all, she was way too rational to believe that women could grow even though she had been dreaming about it during her entire adult life.

Her knees pushed something out of their way as they kept expanding on the ground floor as her head kept ascending. Megan wondered how big she would get. Her head barely slowed down as it finally hit the ceiling and poked through the roof, letting fresh air in.

She had not been too concerned about the ability of the house to retain her, but feeling the warm early morning air in her hair was welcome. Encouraged, Megan pushed herself up, rising from her knees. A whole awful lot of the house broke as she did, even if with little resistance. A couple of seconds later she was standing, head and chest rising out and clearing the roof.

Megan realized for the first time that she was stark naked. Under any other circumstance, this alone would have freaked her out, but there was just too much going on for her to get worried about her nudity at the moment.

Gregg’s house had not been imposing, but it had not been small either, and right now, Megan’s entire torso was peeking out of it. And she was still growing.

The hole in the roof, quite centered in the house, got wider as the giant’s hips started pushing through it. By now, all Megan could do was admire her surroundings as they got lower and lower.

How could this be happening? Megan vaguely remembered about the previous night and her intense and drunken dreams about getting strong enough to get even with life. Was this a dream come true? Or was she still dreaming?

She pinched her left arm.

“Aw!” she complained as it hurt.

Her yelp was promptly answered by a longer, more scared-sounding scream. Megan, who had been facing the back of the house as she grew, turned to find the now ridiculous Gregg looking up at her in awe. He was about a block down the street.

“Gregg!” she said, sounding excited.

Her ex did not waste any time in turning and resuming his escape, running as fast as he could.

Fueled by the sudden annoyance that she felt at the sight of him, her body shot upwards with a final growth spurt. By the time it was done, her knees were easily peeking over the roof and the growth was over. It was almost as if her body had decided to give control back to her so that she would be able to deal with the slimy bastard as he deserved.

By now, Gregg was already a block and a half farther. It was still early enough in the day that he was on his own on the road, one of the many similar ones in the suburb where he lived. From her vantage point of view, Megan could see several lights going on in windows on both sides of the street, but no one else seemed to be interested in joining Gregg outside.

Megan knew she should be freaking out, but she was too focused on her ex-boyfriend to think beyond the moment. It was in that mood that she moved her slender leg forward and easily broke through the remainders of the house, setting her bare foot on Gregg’s backyard. Walking around the house was a piece of cake, so she was soon standing on the street.

The pavement felt warm under her bare soles as she followed Gregg’s escape in the distance. He was now about four blocks away, but she was barely worried. It was quite evident that there was no way he was going to get away.

“Where do you think you are going, Gregg?”

Her words made her ex turn. She could see his panicked face even from a distance. She found a dark pleasure at the effect she was causing him. So, rather than stopping and putting some thought on the astonishing situation she was living in, Megan took a step forward, starting the chase.  

The asphalt cracked as she set her full weight on it. It felt weird, more like walking on dried mud than an actual road, but it only took Megan a couple more steps to get used to the pavement feeling softer than it should.

Two more steps and she set her foot by her Prius, marveling when a quick look down revealed that it was somewhat longer than her car. How big had she got? Well, the houses lining up on both sides of the street could not even make it to her knees, so she must be pretty damn big. Megan was versed enough in the giantess fantasy to know that she was far from the size of some of the mega-giantesses she had come to love over the years, but towering as she was over everything in her surroundings, she was not going to complain.

Much like she had expected, the race with Gregg was barely a challenge. It barely took her a dozen steps to cut the distance with her ex by half, even if she had purposefully taken it easy. It was obvious that Gregg had noticed it too. He kept shooting glances at her over his shoulder, increasing their frequency as she got closer.

Megan smiled confidently as she kept her pursuit. She was not only larger or faster, but with her head way over the rooftops, trees and lampposts, she also had a privileged view of her surroundings. There was nowhere for Gregg to go. If he kept running down the street like a headless chicken, she would catch him soon enough. But it was not as if he had many other options. She had no doubts she would be able to remove him from any house if he managed to get into one. And getting into the side streets would only require her to adjust her path and maybe step over a house or two.

Megan felt her nipples swell. For the first time in months she felt in total control. And it was wonderful. Emboldened by the situation, she teased:

“Our conversation is not over, Gregg! Don’t you dare walk off on me!”

Gregg shot another glance at her over his shoulder, but he did not even think about stopping to wait for her. It did not matter. She was less than a block away by now. Megan was eager to get her hands on the fucking jerk, but slowed down, being more careful than ever to prevent any accident. After all, from her vantage point of view he looked the size of a Lego mini-fig, and the last thing she wanted was to step on him before she had the chance to vent.

Her right foot set right behind Gregg an instant later. He almost lost his balance, but miraculously managed to keep running, only to find her left foot landing by his side. Next thing he knew was that his path was blocked by a massive wall of flesh, with a protruding ankle bone that stood as high as his head. He stopped on his tracks, breathing hard as his body tried to recover from the exertion. The foot was turned sideways and blocking about half the road. Gregg saw his salvation in the narrow aisle between its heel and the sidewalk and got ready to dash through that space. Even before he could start the movement, the path was blocked by another landing foot.

He stopped on his tracks, feeling a shiver running down his spine as he looked up. His sight soon locked with Megan’s deep hazel eyes, looking down at him from impossibly high. There was nothing kind about her expression as she smirked.

“Are you in a hurry, Gregg?”

Megan felt her nipples getting even harder as she stood on her ex’s path, feet set on a wide V to block any possible escape route. God! She was so big! The damned scoundrel looked tiny as she eyed him from above.

The scene was bizarre to the point of being grotesque, but it felt so good! Megan had not had the time yet to stop and reflect on what was going on. She would eventually need to do it, but she had more urgent matters at hand.

“I’m afraid that our conversation was interrupted by… well, by me growing through the roof of your house,” she said, chuckling at her pun.

She did not give time any time to react before she started dropping to her knees. Gregg was momentarily paralyzed, and she used the chance to push her ass out and lower her torso, bringing her house-sized face right in front of the cheating idiot. Her ex, who was about the size of an action figure, was shivering in obvious fear. This only managed to stir Megan even further, up to the point where she started feeling a familiar wetness in her womanhood.

She let out a long moan which only managed to spook Gregg even more. And then, she reached out with an extended finger and poked him, making him fly a few feet and sending him on his ass. She chuckled once again, feeling a surge of power running through her veins.

Gregg’s expression was now an almost perfect combination of fear and rage. Megan was way too exhilarated to give a damn.

“How does it feel to be the one being pushed around?” she teased.

Gregg rushed back to his feet, but Megan did not give him the chance to react before she reached out once more with her never ending arm. This time she flicked him in the chest, toning down quite less than in her previous poke. The results were spectacular. Gregg was thrown a dozen feet backwards. He moaned in noticeable pain when he landed. To Megan, it merely registered as satisfying.

“Did I tell you how upset I was at your attitude?” she kept taunting.

It took Gregg a few seconds to recover and stand up, though not without difficulty. When he did, he limped his way to a parked SUV, hiding behind it. As if this were going to help him in any way!

Megan giggled as she repositioned her knees. She then reached out of the large vehicle, closing her fingers around its frame as a girl picking a toy. She felt a shiver of pleasure run down her spine when her fingertips dented the metal as she pushed it. An instant later, she was lifting the matchbox car from the road, barely feeling its weight. It was exhilarating. She was holding a full-sized car in her hand!

Megan moved her car-holding hand out of the way, blowing Gregg’s hiding spot and arching an eyebrow as she eyed him.

“Really?”

He did not waste any time standing up from his crouching position, ready to make a dash for his life. Megan simply tossed the SUV to the side. It loudly rolled on itself until it hit the front of a rather large house, breaking through the wall and partially embedding on its façade.

“Ooops!” Megan said as she reached out for the fleeing figure of Gregg.

He did not make it very far, the vast reach of her arm more than making up for his running speed. Her palm was soon blocking his way. Gregg could not stop on time and ended up crashing into its soft flesh. He never fell backwards, though. Megan’s fingers closed around his diminutive figure before that could happen.

Holding the car had been great, but there was no way it could match grasping a full-sized person! Megan felt Gregg squirm furiously as she tried to strike the right balance between getting a good grip on him and not crushing him on the spot. He looked and felt so weak that it was not so obvious. By the time she thought she had managed the right amount of strength, she lifted the almost weightless man all the way to her curious eyes, some fifty feet over the ground.

Megan’s nipples swelled so large that they threatened to burst. She moaned once more at the intense pleasure she felt with the situation. Her womanhood was getting drenched as she wrapped her fingers around her miniature ex. Only his head managed to poke from the space between her index and thumb, the rest of her tiny body firmly clutched inside her fist.

“Asshole!” she simply said. Gregg was quite obviously in panic.

“Megan, listen…” he managed to say in a thin voice. “I never wanted to hurt… Ahhh!”

Gregg was abruptly interrupted when Megan tightened her fist around him, pushing his lungs to the point where he could not speak anymore. Still, she was careful not to push too far. She did not want to crush him. At least, not yet.

“I’m not in the mood for your bullshit,” Megan explained to the now red-faced Gregg. “You will only talk when I tell you to. Understood?”

Gregg kept groaning, but did not seem to acknowledge her request. Megan simply tightened her grip on him, making his reddish face turn into a shade of purple.

“Understood?” she repeated.

He frantically nodded, making her chuckle as she released the pressure on him, letting him take a long breath of fresh air.

“Now, where did we leave it?” she asked. “Oh, yes. I think I was asking for some type of explanation for your message and for having ditched me.”

“Megan, please…Ahhh!”

She had tightened her grip once again.

“No bullshit, Gregg!” she blurted. “I think you were telling me that you were lacking a bit of attention to your sexual needs?”

He did not reply. Instead, he just blushed deeply.

“I was getting to know you, Gregg. I am a shy woman. And you know, I thought I liked you. I must admit that you fooled me. I could have sworn that you were looking for something else. It turns out that you were only out for pussy, were you not?”

Once more, he did not reply. Instead, he just shot a glance at her exposed chest. Megan was momentarily annoyed. Then she realized the absurdity of it all and let out a loud chuckle out.

“Do you like my tits now? I thought you found them too small for your taste!”

Megan was about to keep teasing him when she shot a glance down at her chest and became conscious for the first time about the changes in the area. Her breasts were bigger. They were way bigger! And this was not simply the result of her growth. At first glance, Megan could have sworn that they had grown at least a couple of sizes! No wonder everything had started with a tightening at her chest.

“Oh my goodness!” she said, not talking to anyone in particular.

How was this possible? Her chest had never been one of Megan’s most prominent features, but a quick look down at it now showed her that this was probably going to change. Pear shaped and standing impossibly erect in her chest, her breasts would now easily fill a hand. Of course, she was not going to complain. And, after having somehow accepted that she was the size of a small building, Megan was not about to let this stall her.

Gregg seemed to be more surprised about her change in voluptuousness than she was. Megan decided to use it to tease him a bit more and brought her hand containing the little man right next to her left tit. Her erect nipple rivaled with his head, making her chuckle.

“Tell me Gregg, do you still think they are harder to find than a pirate’s treasure?”

“Please…” he said, sobbing.

Megan felt incredibly thrilled at the absolute control she had over him. So thrilled that it was clear that she would soon need to do something about it.

“You know, Gregg? You may have been right. I may have not been upfront enough when it came to the little pleasures in life. Let me tell you what. I will make up for you!”

He looked momentarily confused as she moved him back to her chest, head right next to her nipple, and commanded:

“Lick!”

He did not comply right away. Upset, Megan squeezed a bit tighter and repeated in an even less friendly voice:

“Lick! Or else!”

Gregg complied right away. It was too much! Megan had to fight hard not to let a loud laugh out as she felt her ex’s tongue in one of the most sensitive spots in her anatomy. Things became even more delightful when, aroused by his efforts, her nipple swelled even larger, knocking Gregg’s head out of the way.

Megan could not help bursting into laughter now.

“Oh my god! You are deliciously pathetic!”

Her cunt was becoming drenched by now. Emboldened by the situation, Megan teased:

“This is making me so horny! I could fuck you whole!”

Then, the red-faced Gregg looked up at her in rage and let out:

“Let me go, you giant bitch!”

Megan’s mood flipped in an instant. One moment she was exhilarated and the next she felt her blood boil. How dared him?

“Excuse me?” she asked, bringing him right in front of her narrowed eyes.

There was no fear in Gregg’s face anymore. His expression was now dominated by anger. He was red-faced as he went on, not realizing about Megan’s change of mood.

“Go fuck yourself, you giant freak!” he said, bringing Megan to the brink of exploding. “You are pathetic! I had to stand you for twelve dates without even getting to second base and now you think you can do anything you want? Do you think that being big gives you the right to push people around? Set me down, you damned bitch!”

Megan’s eyes kept narrowing as she took on Gregg’s rant. Then, her lips curled up in a cold smile as she said:

“As you want.”

Her fingers unwrapped a moment before she carelessly dropped him. He hit the road with a thud that even she could hear. Gregg’s wail was loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear. It got even louder when he tried to stand up.

“You broke my leg, you freak!” he cried as he was forced down on a knee.

“My heart is broken,” Megan said in a cold tone.

Gregg could not take it anymore and looked up at her in challenge, raising a fist as he yelled:

“I hope they chase you like a fucking monster! And when they bring you down and lock you in some hangar to run experiments on you, I’ll be there to piss in your mouth!”

Megan was fed up with the tiny prick. Her lips were twisted in a disgusted expression as she said:

“Get out of my fucking sight!”

Gregg never saw what hit him as Megan backhanded him, sending his little figure flying over the roofs of the suburb, landing at an indeterminate spot in the forest beyond. The impact had come together with a noticeable thump. The fact that he had not screamed during his soaring told Megan that he had probably been killed on impact.

 

 

 

End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 3 by papayoya

Carpe diem

 

Megan felt an intense moment of satisfaction, followed almost right away by a strong feeling of guilt. The moment her hand hit Gregg countless pounds of endorphins were freed into her bloodstream, making her as euphoric as she had ever been.

A second later, Megan began to realize what she had done. She had killed a person! Even if the tiny bastard had miraculously survived her backhand, which she doubted, there was no way in the world he would have been able to make it out of the landing.

Megan had been too enraptured by the overall situation since her growth to stop and think. Now she had to do it at an accelerated pace, so she barely had time to go through the headlines in her head. She had had a shitty day. She had woken up and gone to her ex’s house, looking for blood. Instead she had grown through the roof in an almost too perfect portrayal of her life-long dreams. She pinched herself again, grunting at the pain and the confirmation that as astonishing as the situation was, it was also very real.

How in the hell had this happened? No matter how much into the giantess fantasy Megan was, she was also a smart and rational woman. A woman who knew that human beings were not supposed to grow to the size of buildings, which was exactly what had happened to her.

Quite naturally, Megan stood up from her kneeling position, getting back to her full height. Not surprisingly, she remained on her own in the street. She was huge. There was no doubt about it. Trees lining up on both sides of the fancy suburban road could barely make it to mid-thigh. Lampposts did not even reach to her knees. And the collection of large two-story houses scattered around her were even lower. Megan had often fantasized of being even larger, but she did not think that anyone would dare call her anything else than giant.

Strange as the situation was, she could not prevent feeling thrilled by it. Megan had dreamed of scenes not unlike the one she was living ever since her puberty. It had started with some of her favorite cartoons, and the fantasy had only been inflamed when she found out about the large giantess community online. She had quickly evolved from loving characters like She-Hulk or Giganta to imagining herself standing hundreds of feet tall in a city. And while she had barely shared this with a handful of people, it had become a fundamental part of who she was.

And now, suddenly, she found herself turned into her fantasy, towering over her surroundings, picking cars up and tossing people around. She felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought. The sudden sign of arousal grabbed her attention and reminded her that her body had changed beyond its size. Megan finally reached out for her chest and grabbed one breast in each hand, feeling their fullness, mashing them together to check their firmness. There was nothing else to do but to love them! She had always been against surgery, but if there was any part of her otherwise slender body she would have retouched, this was undoubtedly her chest.

In an impulse, Megan released her tits and moved her hands to her back, grabbing her behind and checking that it also felt more voluptuous. She only had to look down to see that her stomach was also flatter, and her hips seemed to have widened.

She chuckled. She had not asked for it, but for sure the makeover was welcome. Almost as if trying to play devil’s advocate on her, Megan’s mind flashed back to the moment when she had hit Gregg. She blushed, remembering that she had just killed a person. And while her giantess alter-ego had often fantasized about crushing thousands without remorse, the real Megan had never hurt a fly.

So, the question was which one of the two she was now? Those observing Megan from the false safety of their homes, peeking through barely open curtains at the behemoth now standing in their neighborhood, suddenly saw as the young woman seemed to freeze, her sight fixed in some indeterminate point in the horizon. This went on for a while. And then, suddenly, life went back to her large hazel eyes.

A defense mechanism kicked in the back of Megan’s head and reminded her of just how miserable Gregg had made her feel the day before. She remembered the feeling of helplessness, the hatred she had felt at Gregg and the frustration at not being able to do anything about it. Her mind then jumped to a scene earlier in the morning, when her ex, recovered after the initial shock at her aggressiveness, had used his physical superiority to intimidate her and deny her of her more than deserved closure.

How had the tables turned! And not only with Gregg, but with everyone else in the world. And then, Megan realized. She had always been shy, always felt ashamed at being the center of attention. And people noticed. So, despite usually being the smartest person in the room, Megan had frequently found herself being either ignored or pushed around. This was over! No matter how freakish the situation was, one thing was obvious: no one would dare shut her up anymore!

Megan felt a warmth growing inside her, especially noticeable down below. She knew she should probably be scared, startled at what had happened to her. And, up to some point, she was. But she could also feel a strange type of confidence growing inside her, one she had never experienced before.

Images of Gregg flying over the rooftops came back to her mind, but rather than blocking them or being shocked by them, Megan simply acknowledged what she had done. The jury was still out when it came to deciding how to feel about it, but there was no point in denying what had happened.

“Fucking bastard,” she then muttered.

These two words settled the matter. Memories of the text Gregg had sent her by mistake came back to mind and reminded her about just how much she despised him. So, she had done something about it.

Megan’s lips curled into a wry smile as she looked around her and let her surroundings sink in. Recovered from the initial shock, her smarts and her observation skills came back to life at once. She admired her height compared to just everything else in the world once more. She then noticed that despite what may seem, she was not alone.

It had not been obvious at first, but once Megan had realized where they were, they became impossible to ignore. She could see the shadows, the changes in lighting, the moving curtains… and she realized they were observing her. Well, they were probably doing more than that. She tried to imagine Gregg’s neighbors, mesmerized as they looked at an incredibly tall woman standing in their streets.

This sudden awareness reminded Megan that she had grown through her clothes and was standing in nothing more than her birthday suit. She felt her cheeks burning as she suddenly blushed. Her left hand dashed to her womanhood while she crossed her right arm over her chest, trying to cover her recently enhanced breasts, feeling them bulge under her forearm.

Megan remained like this for a few seconds. And then, she realized about the stupidity of it all. She was a giant, for god’s sake! Being naked was the least of her concerns! She slowly removed her hands from her exposed anatomy, feeling even a little embarrassed at her initial reaction.

Of course, she knew what had driven it. She had always been a shy woman, and this included her approach to her body and, of course, sex. But, what was the point with being shy now? She was certainly not going to keep covering herself. And the ever-growing warmth inside her told her that sooner or later, she would need to loosen when it came to sex too.

Now conscious about her position and about her hidden audience, Megan brought her hands to her hips in a commanding pose and observed the suburb with renewed purpose from her vantage point of view.

Megan still felt a bit ashamed at the way she had reacted when she had found out about her audience. She had to recover from that. It was not hard to find a way to do so. The pickup truck was parked close enough to her right foot. It was easy enough to see that the vehicle should have been large by all standards. However, it still was a bit shorter than her cute feet. All Megan had to do was crouch and reach for it. Her fingers closed with ease around its roof and sides, denting the metal a little as she applied enough pressure to get a good grip

Feeling the flimsiness of the supposedly sturdy vehicle was refreshing. Being able to lift it from the ground without issues was even better. God! The pickup felt even lighter than what an equivalent toy would have!

Megan stood back up and held the vehicle in front of her curious eyes. It was perfect. Every little detail, including the dirt on its wheels or in its underside conveyed the type of authenticity that one could only expect from reality. Of course, there was a reason for that: the car was real!

Megan set the black truck on her waiting palm, only the hood and part of the bed sticking out a bit. She felt its light weight and moved her hand up and down a little, marveling at the ease of it all. It was hard not to love the situation. For someone with a giantess fantasy like her, there was nothing better than to size the real world through its most common objects.

Megan could still not see Gregg’s neighbors, but she could feel the tension increasing in the area as she kept playing with the toy car she was holding. Feeling strangely euphoric about it, she decided to up the ante.

“Does this belong to anyone?” she asked cutely. Her voice kept all its femininity but was still loud enough that she was heard in every house in the suburb.

Megan pretended to wait for someone to answer her while she kept on examining the car from all angles.

“Come on! Don’t be shy! I know you are there!” she insisted, feeling more and more confident as she addressed them from her new position of strength, teasing them as a way to get past her initial embarrassed reaction.

She did not wait so long this time. After all, she was quite sure that no one would be coming out to claim her catch.

“Ok, then. I guess you won’t mind if I test my strength out with it a bit, will you?” she insisted.

She did not give any time to reply. Instead, Megan started closing her fingers around the car, feeling a shiver run down her spine when not only the sheet metal dented deeper, but the frame of the heavy vehicle started to bend too.

The car was doomed then and there. Once she had felt the consequences of her initial push, there was nothing in the world that would deny Megan of the boost in pleasure that crushing the rest of the car would bring. In a way, it felt like a drug.

Her silent surroundings were suddenly filled by the loud groaning of metal being compressed. This had the double effect of scaring the residents to death while Megan’s thrill kept on increasing. She was incredibly aroused as she let the apparently limitless possibilities of her new size sink in. There was no doubt by now that she loved being giant. And it stirred her beyond what she would have thought possible.

So, Megan kept going, her slender fingers mocking the manufacturer’s claims for solidity. Windows started shattering in hundreds of pieces as Megan’s hand twisted the frame beyond recognition. One of the rear wheels fell off as the axle that was holding it snapped in two. She moaned as she kept going. And then, suddenly, she felt something oozing off the car and running down her palm and stopped.

It was easy enough to find out what had happened. After all, Megan was an engineer, so she was familiar enough with the contents of an engine. She twitched her nose as she observed the trickle of oil and gas dripping off her palm.

“Ouch!” she said, suddenly aware of the mess she had created.

She stopped pushing, looking around to find a way to clean the mess up. When she did not find anything too obvious, she just tossed the mangled remainders of the car to the side, not realizing that her careless move had sent them just into one of the houses in the area.

“Oops!” Megan said as the twisted frame of the pickup broke through the roof and brought down a third of the structure. She knew there might have been someone in there, but she felt more embarrassed at her carelessness than at the potential consequences of what she had done.

Thankfully, the house in question also gave her an answer to her more immediate needs. Larger than its neighbors and ending in a wider backyard, the house also featured a rather large swimming pool.

Megan did not offer any additional explanation as she maneuvered among the lampposts and garages to step over the partially crumbled house and into the backyard. She was soon kneeling by the pool, bringing her hand inside to get rid of the dirt.

 The crystal blue water of the pool suddenly tinted in a shade of brown and black as Megan brushed her fingers. She was happy with the results soon enough, removing her hand from the water and looking at it from up close to check that it was as clean as possible.

Megan then took advantage of her position to pivot and crouch lower, looking through the back windows of the house. The couple inside soon found themselves facing two huge hazel eyes merely a foot away, the only thing that kept them apart being a suddenly flimsy-looking window.

Of course, the situation was too tempting for Megan to let it pass. The couple never knew what hit them when Megan’s hand broke into their kitchen from the side, its fingers leading the way and bringing down two walls before opening menacingly behind them.

To Megan, the walls felt like wet tissue as her hand plowed through them with ease. Seeing it show up behind the couple she was looking at through the windows was exhilarating. It was essentially like playing with a dollhouse. Only the house was real! And so were the people inside!

Megan realized that she was getting whipped up. And she was just getting started!

The man and woman looking at her through the other side of the glass had to be in their forties. Megan had seen very few people looking so spooked as they did now, one of them being Gregg. She saw them looking over their shoulders, trying to find a way to escape from the sudden nightmare they were facing. But what was a nightmare to them was a dream come true to Megan, who just wriggled her fingers to let them know that there was nowhere they could go.

“Now, things might get a tad easier if you just stay still!” she teased.

Of course, it was not going to be so easy. Megan’s hand was blocking the only possible exit from the large kitchen, but this did not mean that there was nowhere to go. The couple finally reacted and got out of the way, rushing to hide behind a sizable table.

It was a natural reaction, but it still managed to piss Megan off a bit. Feeling her new giantess personality grow, it was obvious to her that they were only delaying the inevitable.

She decided to show off a bit as a way to let them know how things really worked. So, she reached out for the table, but rather than picking it up, she just flicked it out of the way. The results were even more spectacular than she had been expecting, the apparently heavy-looking piece of furniture being sent over its end and crashing into the side wall. This had the effect of freaking the couple out a few more notches.

“Come on!” Megan teased. “It’s not as if a kitchen table was going to stop a giant girl, was it?” she teased, feeling more and more comfortable with the situation.

In a way, the fact that they had chosen to hide behind the table had made things easier for Megan, since there was nothing else in that part of the kitchen, which effectively cornered her targets between her hand and a wall.

They backed off, soon finding their backs hitting the counter. All Megan had to do was to open her hand wide and reach for them. They were so close to each other that it made the act of scooping them easier, her fingers closing around their soft bodies and pulling them away from the wall with ease. Feet and heads still poked over the limits of her hand, but Megan had a solid grip on the middle-aged couple, nonetheless.

In most of her dreams, Megan had imagined herself even bigger than she was now, which would have made the act of picking the two people up even easier, but she was not going to complain. What she was living was simply exhilarating!

Different than Gregg, Megan did not have any immediate intentions of hurting the man and woman she was holding, so she was more mindful with the pressure than she had been with her ex. The fact that there were two bodies in her grip also made things a bit more delicate. But it was nothing she could not handle. So, she just adjusted the tightening of her fingers to what she felt was the right balance and then pulled, breaking what remained of the back wall with ease.

She was soon sitting on her knees and opening her hand, looking at the two G.I.Joe-sized people resting on her palm. It was so exciting that she could not prevent a loud moan, shocking her catch even more.

Megan heard their screams, but different from Gregg, she was not upset by them. After all, it was a very natural reaction. She guessed that she would react in a similar way if she had been pulled from her house by a giant woman while having breakfast. Thankfully, she was the giantess, so she got to be the one plucking people from their homes.

Hearing their screams, seeing their panicked expressions, Megan realized that she was scaling things up pretty quickly. It had not been so long since she had grown through Gregg’s house, and here she was, holding a couple of perfectly unknown people after having torn half of their house open. She knew her previous fondness for the giantess scene had something to do in her quick adaptation to the situation, but still, she was acting faster than she was thinking, which was the opposite of her usual behavior.

And yet, it felt so good! The man and woman she was holding wiggled as she kept them in place. It tickled, making her feel incredibly powerful and sending her arousal to new limits.

“I’m sorry I fucked your house up,” Megan finally offered. She wondered if she really meant the words. After all, the last thing she felt at this moment was sorry.

Her tone seemed to make some progress into calming her captives down, though. She first got it from a slight change in their expressions, which was quickly followed by a reduction in the volume of their yells.

“I hope you are insured against giant girls,” she then teased. Megan realized that she was resorting to wits more and more. It was a pretty common trait of her character and having become a giant only seemed to have reinforced it. In a way, mocking the people she was holding was a pretty cool way to reaffirm her superiority over them.

She got a brief angry look back from the man, letting her know that he did not share her sense of humor. She could not have cared less. After all, it was hard to imagine a situation where she could feel less threatened. So, she just pushed it.

“If you have any problems, just let me know and I’ll have a word with your insurance company. I can be very convincing,” she said, winking.

“Let us go!” the woman finally yelled at her.

Much like Gregg, she was perfectly audible. If anything, she just sounded a bit squeaky, which in turn made everything more comical.

“So soon?” Megan replied. She had a permanent mocking attitude now. To say that she was enjoying the situation enormously would have been a massive understatement. The feeling of power was intoxicating, and it brought her sarcasm to the max. “I just got you out!” she feigned to complain. “Ripping a house open is not an easy task. Or well, it is, but it still takes some work!”

It was clear that they were increasingly pissed off at her attitude. The fact that they could do nothing about it inflamed Megan’s feeling of superiority. It was such an unusual sensation to her, and yet it was so intoxicating! It was incredibly arousing.

She had to acknowledge that the man had a good move when he let his welling anger go and simply said:

“Please!”

It was hard to make fun of that. Their helplessness was still exciting, though. She decided to switch gears.

“What are your names?” she asked, now sounding serious. “I’m Megan, by the way.”

They seemed puzzled by the sudden change of topics. When they failed to respond right away, Megan shook them a bit with a gentle movement of her wrist and insisted.

“It’s not such a hard question!”

“Jack,” the man finally replied. “And Esther,” he added.

Being able to hold a conversation despite the size difference was encouraging. After all, what was the point in being so big if she could not tease everyone else? Megan realized that she did not know too well what she wanted to do with the couple she was holding. She knew she wanted to keep playing with them, though. She was making her mind up about how to proceed when her attention was caught by a distant sound.

Even on her knees, Megan had no trouble peeking over the neighboring roofs to find the approaching blue and red lights of the squad car. It was speeding up the road that led to the suburb, so it would soon be there.

“Shit!” she muttered. Of course, she should have expected it. She had been around for a while already, so it was logical that someone would have called 911. Still, the fact that there was a lone cruiser approaching also told her that whoever had picked the call had not been too convinced by what he had been told. Megan suppressed a chuckle when she tried to imagine how the conversation might have gone.

Now fully adapted to her newfound status, Megan started to think on how to manage the situation. Up to some point, she felt like a girl being caught at the cookie jar. Her first reaction was to flee before the cops got there, but she discarded it almost right away. After all, where was she going to go? It was not as if she would be able to hide for very long. And besides, she did not feel like it.

This basically left her the option of facing whatever it was that was coming.

She glanced down at the couple in her hands and realized that they were baffled. Of course, not sharing her vantage point of view, they had no clue about the reasons behind her sudden change in attitude.

Megan shrugged before saying:

“Someone called the cops. It seems that I will need to talk myself out of a ticket!”

They understood. This did not make them any calmer. Megan pondered for a couple of seconds what to do with them. She contemplated the idea of using them as hostages but discarded it almost right away. She was pretty sure this would piss the cops off even more than the mere sight of her size, and she did not think they would make a difference.

The couple did not react to the information she had shared with them, so Megan simply arched an eyebrow and said:

“I’m afraid I need to put our conversation on hold. Wait for me here,” she added as she moved her hand carefully to the neatly trimmed lawn in the backyard and turned it to set its contents down. The man and woman were a bit banged up at the sudden drop, but mostly OK.

Megan stood up with grace almost as soon as the couple was laying on the ground, looking back at their diminutive forms from her full height.

“Don’t get any ideas,” she said. She then moved her massive right foot on top of a canopy that covered a table and four chairs and stepped, crushing the entire structure and its contents under her sole. “Or else.”

She loved the sudden trepidation her simple gesture had caused in them. Megan realized that she was abusing the couple and destroying their property at an accelerated pace, but rather than being worried by it, she felt both thrilled and amused.

She turned, momentarily forgetting about Jack and Esther and facing the road. The police car was now almost upon her, so she hurried to walk around the large house and step into the road, feeling the warm tarmac crack under her weight. Using the last few moments before the car made a turn that would bring it into the same street she was standing on, Megan pivoted on her heels and faced the direction it was coming from, widening her stance and placing her hands on her hips in a commanding pose.

The sudden screeching of the squad car’s brakes as it made the turn told Megan that she had won her first battle, making her lips curl into a slight smile.

She remained idle, observing the situation as whoever was inside the car made their minds up on what to do. From her vantage point of view, Megan could easily see the dark marks of the cruiser’s wheels as the driver had brought it to a sudden stop, a couple of houses away from her.

With the car looking as small as everything else had so far, Megan was tempted to cover the four or five steps that separated her from it and pick it up. She forced herself not to. It was better to wait for the cops to make the first move.

Still, it took them so long to react to her sudden appearance that she had plenty of time to think about what to do. One thing was certain: they would not like her presence. Of course, who would? She had been around for just a short while and she had already crushed two cars and fucked a couple of houses. And that was even without taking into account that she had killed Gregg.

The question was what they would do about it. And what she would do afterwards. Megan did not yet understand what had made her grow, but deep inside she was starting to realize that it was the best thing that had happened to her in her entire life. Even if she was barely beginning to scratch at the vast possibilities that she intuited her new status allowed, the experience was already wonderful. Never before in her twenty-six years of life had she felt so free and empowered! And she was beginning to understand that she was not going to let anyone take it away from her!

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Even if the Sun had barely peeked over the horizon a short while ago, Officer Miles Stone was not having a good day. Kip, his usual partner, had called in sick. Of course, he knew this only meant that his hangover was bad enough that he had not been able to get to the precinct on time. As usual, Miles was having his back, but his reward had been to babysit one of the new recruits. He really hated it, which seemed to be the reason the Sarge kept assigning him to the task.

The recruit in question, a freckled redhead boy that could not be older than his son, had turned out to be more annoying than usual. His idealism was more irritating than average. And God! He did not seem to be able to shut up!

It felt like the day could not get worse when the radio cracked. As soon as the dispatcher told where to go and why Miles felt like an idiot. He pushed back a couple of times, convinced that someone was playing a practical joke on him. He cursed When the Sergeant jumped in and commanded her to get into Belleview right away.

A giant woman! They had asked him to go and check multiple reports about a giant woman wreaking havoc in the damned suburb. Who the hell did they think he was?

Miles had to contain himself when the redhead rookie asked him if there was a code for that type of incident. He simply shook his head and turned his siren on. If he was going to be treated like a fool, he would at least make some noise and bother the fine residents of the suburbia.

Miles sped up along the streets, approaching the spot where most of the reports had come from as fast as he could. He was half tempted to bring some of the people that had called down to the precinct for a debrief. And then, he made one last turn and had to push his foot hard on the brake. For standing merely a couple of blocks away from him was a woman. A young, completely naked and very giant woman.

“Oh my God!” he muttered as he looked at the astonishing scene through the windshield of his car. He could see the jaw of the redhead novice drop wide open as he tried to make some sense out of the situation, much like him. It was hard.

There was no doubt that the woman had been waiting for them. Everything, from her stance to the way she was looking straight at him suggested as much. She was young, at most in her mid-twenties. Her lack of attire left nothing to the imagination, so Miles could not prevent noticing the attractiveness of her hourglass figure, long silky legs joining in wide hips and a narrow waist, a washboard flat stomach giving way to an ample chest with full, gravity-defying breasts. Long, brown hair that reached a bit below her shoulders framed a beautiful face with high-cheeks and full lips. In some contrast with his mental stereotypes, the face looked more bookish than sensuous, its large hazel eyes casting a sharp look at him.

All this would have been impressive enough. And not entirely usual in a town like Hathford. What made the entire situation astonishing was, of course, her size. Standing casually as she was, the woman towered over everything in her surroundings. Lampposts, treetops and roofs on both sides of the street could barely make it past her knees, conveying her true, colossal scale. Miles then lowered his gaze to the part of her that was closer, her elegant, bare feet. Even from the distance, he could have sworn that each of them was at least as long as his squad car. The thought sent a shiver down his spine.

Miles did not know how long he had remained speechless. The woman did not seem to be in a hurry, since she simply kept observing them from her stance, her lips curled in an everlasting smile that unnerved him. The rookie broke the silence.

“What do we do?”

Miles came back to his senses abruptly. He realized that he was no mere spectator of the show, but that he should actually do something. The question, of course, was what the hell one was supposed to do when facing a woman that was as tall as the Statue of Liberty!

Quite instinctively, he reached for the radio and pushed the button.

“128 to Central. We have a situation.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan was starting to become very impatient when the doors of the squad car finally opened. Thirty more seconds and she might have taken the lead herself. When she saw the diminutive figures of the two dark-uniformed cops hesitantly taking positions behind the open doors she forgot about the wait and felt a new resolve growing into her.

They were not going to deny her what fate had given her. They would not rob her of the most amazing experience she had ever lived!

How could they? Looking down at them from her vantage point of view, the two deputies looked as tiny and helpless as Jack and Esther had. They looked as weak and puny as Gregg. This might be her first encounter with authority, but from where she was standing, she was way above their authority. Any doubts she might have had while they were approaching were now gone. Megan felt good at having stayed to face them. This felt like the right thing to get out of her way soon.

With her self-confidence peaking, Megan addressed them, before they had the time to settle down.

“Good morning officers!” she said cheerfully.

Her voice carried her words to every corner of the neighborhood and made the two cops shake. Megan had to work hard to prevent a giggle. God! And to think she had been nervous!

They did not reply right away. Instead, the one that was calling the shots looked around. It was not hard for him to see some of the consequences of her early activity as a giant. His jaw dropped when he saw the crumbled remains of a SUV embedded in the façade of Jack and Esther’s house.

“Guilty as charged,” Megan said, shrugging.

The cop looked back up. She could see fear in his eyes. But also, the need to do something.

“Ma’am…” he started, his squeaky voice perfectly audible despite sounding as comical as Jack’s had.

“Megan,” she interrupted, her voice easily overshadowing his. “Megan Monroe,” she added.

“Miss… Monroe…” he started. He was practically babbling. It was hard to consider him as a threat. “I need to ask you to stop.”

“I’m not moving,” Megan replied, arching an eyebrow. This was going to be fun.

“Ma’am, I need you to desist of your current attitude,” the man tried to say, unsuccessfully trying to sound firm.

“Then what?” she asked, taunting.

“You will need to come with us,” he said hesitantly.

“Am I arrested?” she asked, sounding as mocking as she intended.

When the cops failed to reply, she chuckled and added:

“Do you guys have handcuffs my size?”

She brought her wrists together, mimicking the gesture of someone getting ready to be cuffed.

She was having a great time. The fact that she was playing with those that were supposed to be in charge made it even better. They were obviously puzzled by her mocking, so she took advantage of that to keep the lead. Suddenly changing into a serious tone, Megan addressed them again:

“Guys, really. Get real! I’m way too much for you to handle!”

Her words only managed to make them look even more nervous. Megan had been pissed when she had first set eyes on the cops but seeing them so small and helpless was changing her mood at an accelerated pace. The ever-present inner warmth reached a new level, reminding her about just how much the feeling of power turned her on.

Then, the most unexpected thing happened. She had been paying attention mostly to the middle-aged man that seemed to be calling the shots. Suddenly, the young redhead boy that was with him reached for his gun and unholstered it. A second later, he was pointing it at her. He was still shaking, making his aim unsteady, but she did not think he would have too many problems not to hit her if he finally decided to shoot. He would have had the worst aim in the world if he had.

Curiously enough, Megan felt more pissed off than threatened. Somehow, the tiny peashooter the man was holding did not feel too lethal to her. The fact that the little cop had dared to threaten her was deeply irritating, though. His words made it worse.

“Follow our orders or we will use deadly force!” the boy, who had to be younger than her, yelled in an almost childish voice.

Megan only had to frown to make him even more spooked. She felt the same type of anger she had experienced countless times, when being belittled at meetings, when being underestimated because of her age or, worse, for being a woman. She had always managed to suppress that ire, to remain silent, to bow down. But she did not see the need to do that now. Not anymore.

The young cop’s tiny figure started shivering even more noticeably as she narrowed her eyes as she fixed her stare on him. Through the corner of her eye, she could see his comrade whispering something at him, but she just ignored him.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” she asked. Her tone was anything but friendly.

She could see him hesitate. She just pushed it.

“Ma’am…” the middle-aged man started to say in a more conciliatory manner.

Megan cut him right away.

“Shut the fuck up!” she said in a voice loud enough to be heard in the entire suburb. She felt a strange kind of pride when her command was immediately effective. She was not done, though.

“I’m done with you guys,” she then said in a lower voice, even if it kept all its anger. Her words were a reflection of her thinking process. She was fed up with the world not treating her with the respect she deserved. And now she could do something about it. She was a giant, for god’s sake! She could crush a car in her hand, rip a house open, slap her ex into the next county. She loved that kind of power, and she was not going to let two local cops that were the size of action figures take that away from her. Megan had rarely been surer of anything in her life: she was taking over!

She removed her hands from her hips, causing yet another reaction in the two officers. The young redhead kept his gun trained at her, but he looked less convinced than ever of using it.

“I’m moving down the road,” Megan then announced. “Get off my face and I’ll leave you alone,” she added. Her voice turned a notch darker when she finished: “Shoot me, and I’ll turn you both into smears in the asphalt. Your choice.”

Megan did not waste any time in taking a first step in the direction of the cops. As soon as she completed the second stride, she knew she had won that battle. The two cops were still transfixed, looking up at her, but the young one’s gun suddenly dropped. He did not holster it back, but it did not matter. It was clear that he was not going to use it. Two more steps and Megan was right on top of them.

It would have been a piece of cake to step on either of them. They were small enough and well within the reach of each of her feet. Up to some point, Megan was tempted to crush the boy that had dared to threaten her. It felt like an act of self-affirmation. Thankfully for him, her colder head prevailed, so she simply raised her right foot and held it over the squad car instead.

Her sole and the cruiser were evenly matched when it came to length. Weight was a different matter, though, so as soon as Megan completed her step and rested most of her mass on her foot, the car was flattened out of existence. It was exhilarating. It had lasted less than a second, but Megan had been able to feel every single sensation the experience had to offer, from the shattering glass around the car to the metal frame bending as if it were made of tinfoil, reaching the point where the four wheels were sent shooting from the flattened wreck.

With her foot now firmly set on the car, she had both tiny officers on either side of it, their tiny figures struggling to make it as high as her ankle bone. The combination of the sight with the power she had felt when trampling the cruiser was too much for her to contain, so Megan let out a loud moan as she felt the warmth down below increase to the point where she would not be able to remain idle without doing anything about it for too long.

This last move was too much for the cops to take, so as soon as the car was done, both of them shot running in opposite directions, not able to see each other since her leg was blocking that view. The sight of it was deeply satisfying. Megan’s mood was quickly improving. She had been first worried and then deeply irritated by the police officers, but the way she had handled the situation had made her new status feel even better.

There was no doubt that her first encounter with authority had been a decisive win. The two cops were witnesses of that, running away from her, still close enough that it would only take her a couple of steps to crush them beyond recognition. She felt a shiver run down her spine at the sudden power rush.

Yes, this was the real thing. Megan still had no clue about how it had happened, but there was no doubt that karma had decided to be generous with her. An hour before, she was a pissed off young woman that was being pushed around by everyone in her life. Now, suddenly, she had become everything she had ever dreamt of. And the transformation had given her the kind of power that she had needed to break the wheel her life had got into.

The days of being bullied were over. If anything, she would be the one doing the bullying now. Megan had always been better than others. Now, it was time for them to feel it.

There was a wide smile in the young giant’s face as she scanned the area around her. Predictably enough, there was no one except for the fleeing figures of two toy-sized cops. She was eager to meet more people. She was eager to show the world the new Megan. And she was eager to test the limits of her new condition.

 

With that in mind, the newly minted giantess took a first step down the road, a first step towards town.

End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 4 by papayoya

Letting go


Megan swaggered as she moved down the road, conscious of both her enhanced figure and the sensuousness of the power her new stature conferred to her. She eyed the world around her with a confidence she had never felt before, the confidence of someone who suddenly knew that nothing was out of her reach.

How things had changed! Megan had always known she was smarter than everyone else, but she had rarely proven it. This was over. The old, shy Megan was gone. The world was going to meet a new version of her, and her imposing presence would herald it.

Her calves easily tore through a powerline she had not seen, causing both a spark and a mild sting.

“Ouch!” she said as she looked down, realizing, not for the first time, that the world was not designed for someone her size. She knew this would be far from the last accident due to the difference in scale. She guessed things would get quite worse once she got in town. She did not care.

Megan was walking down the road, heading towards the entrance to Belleview and in the direction of downtown Hathford. She was still on her own as she advanced, even if she was certain that there would be plenty of residents of the affluent neighborhood observing her from the false safety of their homes.

She was tempted, more than once, to stop and prove them otherwise, much like she had done with Jack and Esther, but she finally decided to keep moving. She was certain that she would meet larger crowds sooner rather than later, and she longed for it.

Now that she was advancing uninterrupted, Megan realized about yet another side benefit of her growth: she was fast. She was very, very fast. She had started moving barely a minute before and she was already reaching the first milestone in her destination, the road that led from the suburb where Gregg had lived into the town where she lived and worked.

She left houses, garages, trees and lampposts behind at an accelerated pace as her nonchalant walk moved her way more swiftly than a creature her size should have been able to. Megan’s lips curled into a smile when the road became visible over the three tops a short while later. It was one of the main arteries in Hathford, connecting the town center with several of the suburbs around it.

Of course, the fact that she could see the road also meant that those on the road could see her. It took the drivers a while to react; Megan realized that they were probably too shocked by the sight of her to react at first. When they did, it was spectacular.

Dozens of cars started crashing into each other as the traffic lights that regulated the intersection suddenly became meaningless. Those that moved in red joined the ones that were not paying attention to traffic anymore, too transfixed by the live sci-fi scene they were witnessing. Cars started bumping into each other in a series of loud accidents. From her height, Megan could see that they were also slow accidents, since traffic had been quite stalled to start with. It was later in the morning and she guessed they were close to rush hour. This had saved the drivers from stronger injuries. And this also presented her with the highest concentration of people since she had grown through Gregg’s roof.

Megan’s heart filled with glee as she hastened her pace, her bare soles cracking the soft asphalt of the road as she rested her weight on them more forcibly. Two downed lampposts and a crushed mailbox were the side victims of Megan’s sudden accelerated pace. She ignored them, since they had barely managed to slow her down.

Thirty seconds later, the giantess was standing over the intersection, feeling trepidation at the sight by her bare feet.

Megan was very familiar with that particular spot. Even before she had started dating Gregg, her usual morning drive had brought her through it, and she had suffered the heavy traffic. In her civil engineer’s mind, the intersection was a huge design failure. The traffic lights right under her regulated the traffic of two busy roads. Practically every single car driving through them picked one direction only: that of downtown. This was something no one could have done anything about.

What the bright minds at the city council could have done is not to fuck things up anymore. Unfortunately, they had. A second set of traffic lights regulated traffic merely a hundred yards away, in the spot where a secondary road joined the main one. A simple Stop sign would have been more effective, but someone had decided to mess things as much as they could by installing a set of traffic lights that, to make things worse, had zero coordination with the ones before.

The result was usually chaos. Cars coming from the orthogonal intersection typically filled the hundred yards in the time between red lights, so by the time the ones in the main road got a green, there was no space to move. On more than one occasion, it had taken Megan four or five turns to get past the infamous crossing.

Her presence had made things much worse. While there was no traffic coming from Belleview, the one reaching the intersection from the other three directions had been more than enough to create sheer pandemonium as soon as she had become visible. Arms akimbo, Megan marveled at the sight of countless cars embedded into each other and more than one trickle of smoke coming out of some hoods.

From her vantage point of view, it was quite obvious that no one would get anywhere by car. Those at street level seemed to realize an instant later than her, and soon car doors started to open and Lego-sized people started filling the space between vehicles. Megan’s smile widened at their sight and the sound of their faint screams as they reached her ears, way above the commotion.

Her heart started pounding faster, the thrill of the situation making the warmth inside of her to peak again. Had she had any doubts, they would all have been gone by now. Standing there, seeing the mess she had caused just by showing up, looking down at the helpless people filling the intersection, Megan knew that she wanted to make the most out of the experience, to test the possibilities of her new size without inhibitions, to have the time of her life.

She was about to address the panicked crowd when she decided to spook them a bit more first. Without further word, the giantess crouched elegantly, bringing her massive form closer to the shocked drivers, and reached out. Her hand was soon closing around a section of the traffic lights that were supposed to control traffic. Much as expected, it took Megan little effort to rip them away from the pole that was holding them. She only had to use a fraction of her new strength to tear the weak metal and hold the now blind lights in her hand.

She stood back up as she closed her hand around the flimsy metallic object, crushing it into a mangle of steel before tossing it carelessly to the side.

“They were useless anyway,” she teased to an even more scared audience.

There were so many possibilities that Megan hesitated about what to do. People were using the time she was giving them to try and find their way into two different routes of escape. A few were running down the aisles between stalled cars, in the direction of downtown. Some others had decided to move in the perpendicular direction, towards the well-known Marshall Park.

Megan was not too worried about that. It was clear that she would be able to catch up with those leaving as soon as she set her mind into it. But she wanted to mock those that were still around first.

“So, how are traffic regulations supposed to apply for a woman my height?” she teased.

She did not give anyone time to reply before she raised her right foot and moved it towards an obviously abandoned SUV. Much like the squad car, the black truck was no match for her weight and was crushed under her sole in an instant. This alone managed to bring panic up a couple of notches. She greatly enjoyed the increase in the scream’s volume as she repeated the operation with her left foot, flattening a blue sedan with the same finality.

Stepping on cars was such a thrill. Megan could not help but love the feeling of metal, glass and the reinforced structure crumbling under her weight as if they all had been made of tinfoil. Knowing what was involved in the design and manufacturing of each of them made things even better.

The giant Megan was now surrounded by both cars and people, making the entire scene even more exhilarating.

“I guess I get to choose where to step, then!” she mocked her terrorized audience.

She brought her hands back to her hips as she observed the area around her cute feet. It was getting emptier, but she could still make out several pockets of people easily within her reach. She found those that tried to hide between stalled vehicles the funniest ones.

“Guys, please!” she said in a cute tone.

No one knew what she was referring to until she started crouching. She could sense the fear of those closest to her towering form increasing, but it was way too late for them to do anything about her. Quite naturally, the giantess reached out with her right hand, easily moving it over a van and in the direction of the three people that had chosen to hide behind it, as if she could not perfectly see them from above.

They reacted as soon as they saw her humongous hand moving towards them, but it was way too late. Megan spread her fingers wide and easily blocked their attempts at escaping. Once it was clear they had nowhere to go, she pushed them back gently, cornering them between the van they had chosen and five elegant but oversized fingers.

Having a third person into the mix made the entire capture operation a tad more complex than what that of Jack and Esther had been. It was still easy, like everything she had attempted since her growth.

Her digits closed with care around the three soft bodies, mashing them together and stopping when she felt she had reached the right balance between getting a good grip and hurting them. And instant later, she was pulling their practically weightless forms up towards her inquisitive gaze, opening her palm under her face to look at her catch.

It was so invigorating! The act of holding three people as if they were nothing but toys sent a chill down her spine and made her womanhood even moister than it had already been.

Here she was, looking down at her three captives, the three bodies managing to take most of her palm. She admired their smallness as she observed them, their obvious helplessness inflaming her almost permanent arousal.

They were noticeably less happy. The screams started as soon as the three people, two men and a woman, recovered from the roughness of their capture. Megan did not mind and just let them scream for a short while. It was almost intoxicating. She felt so utterly powerful!

The obvious truth that she could do anything she wanted to her captives reminded Megan of the reason she had always dreamed of being a giantess. It had to do with power, sheer power without restrictions, just the opposite of the type of woman she normally was. While the normal-sized Megan would always go around apologizing and trying not to be noticed, her new giant persona felt just the opposite.

“Did you really think you would be able to hide from me?” she asked, her voice overshadowing the puny screams of those she was holding.

The power of her words made her prisoners suddenly shut up and look up at her face. They found her smiling cutely at them.

“Come on, guys! I can see everything from up here!”

Quite surprisingly, it was the woman who broke the silence on the little people’s end. Megan had judged her to be the most scared of the three, but she seemed to have recovered enough.

“Please, don’t hurt us!” she pleaded in the usual mousy voice.

Megan could not prevent a loud laugh that made her captives shiver.

“Oh, don’t take it too bad,” the giant said happily. “It’s just that I’m still getting used to having this kind of power!”

The woman looked up at her, noticeably more startled than when she had addressed her first.

“I’m still making my mind up on what to do with you, anyway,” Megan quickly added. “If you behave, you should be just fine.”

“What do you want from us?” one of the men asked, sounding both scared and frustrated.

Megan chuckled.

“Size you out, mostly,” she said cheerfully. “I have only been like this for a short while, so I’m still trying to figure out how the rest of the world feels to me now.”

She decided to ignore them for a while as she observed her surroundings. Her capture of the three people she was holding had told everyone else that was hiding that their choice might not have been a good idea. From her vantage point of view, Megan saw as two trickles of people joined the main groups, fleeing either in the direction of downtown or towards Marshall Park.

She realized that she was eager to visit her townmates, to stroll along the streets, to feel like none of the buildings in Hathford could make it as high as her enhanced chest. The path was littered with abandoned cars, but by now she already knew that this would barely slow her down.

There was something about the group that had made it to the park that attracted her, though. They behaved differently, as if they thought that getting into the park was a great idea. Needless to say, this triggered Megan’s curiosity. She decided there was nothing wrong with taking a detour.

Her prisoners were visibly anxious when she moved her large hazel eyes back to them.

“Time to go,” she said as she shrugged.

When their faces became more puzzled than they had been, Megan could not prevent a giggle as she added:

“Don’t worry, it’s not as if I have any pockets on me!”

She did not give them the chance to reply before she crouched once more, bringing her hand closer to the road before turning it and emptying its contents on the warm tarmac. Megan could hear the thuds first and the groans of complaint of the three people later, but despite being bruised, they did not seem to have any type of major injury, so she ignored them and stepped over their position.

A Toyota Prius was her next victim as her right foot crushed it in half, reminding her of just how cool it was to step on cars. Her left foot then kicked the van the three people had been hiding behind out of the way as she finished crossing the intersection and got into Marshal Road.

Megan could have decided to keep stepping on cars. Considering how much she enjoyed it every time that she crushed an otherwise solid piece of engineering like a pop can, she was tempted to. She did not do it, though. Different than the main road into downtown, Marshall Road was not flanked by trees and lampposts, so she chose to saunter along the empty green field next to it, in an easier and much more uneventful trek.

The crowd had maybe had a five minutes head start. Megan caught up with them within two dozen steps, by the time the laggards were getting into the park’s parking lot.

The screams of those that had been fleeing from her were soon joined by a new type of yells, belonging to people that were seeing her for the first time. They were mostly joggers and other early risers that had gone to the park in order to stretch a bit before getting to work. Megan smiled when her mere presence caused the tide of runners to turn abruptly and move deeper into the meadow, leaving the parking lot at the entrance empty.

She stopped, smiling at the people’s reaction, proud to be the certain cause of it.

“Do you guys want to play hide and seek?” she mocked, raising her voice so that she would be heard by everyone in the vicinity.

Megan was having the time of her life. She was ready to get deeper into the park and toy with the little people. The sight of a red convertible by her left foot made her change her mind.

Megan had always been fond of cars, so she saw no reason not to take a closer look. She simply had to bend at the waist and reach out with her left hand to take a hold of it by its roof and lift it to her curious eyes.

“Oh my God! A Ferrari!” she muttered as she realized the type of vehicle she was holding. Who the hell came to jog in a Ferrari? In Hathford?

Megan noticed that she was denting the car by the mere act of holding it. Being the brand it was, she guessed that this would mean thousands of dollars in damage. Well, it was not as if anyone was going to sue her!

She looked around, trying to find the sport car’s owner, but no one seemed interested in laying claim for the vehicle. Her lips curled in an evil smile when a naughty idea came to mind.

“I guess whoever this car belongs to doesn’t have too much trouble to get good tits in it!” she joked. “Man, you can even have mine!”

Megan transferred the Ferrari into her right hand and took a good hold of it from below. Then, she moved it carefully to her right breast. She could not help but love its size and firmness. Having gotten used to having a flattish chest, Megan was really enjoying the extra size the transformation had come with.

Her nipple was soon resting on the car’s passenger window, the sudden cold combined with the thrill of what she was doing working together to make it harden. It was then only a matter to push. She could not prevent a moan when the window started to noticeably crack as she increased the pressure.

“Oh my goodness,” she said as she started panting. “Being a giant is such a massive turn on!” she whispered just before moaning.

Megan was stirred to a point she had never been before. Her natural shyness was magnified when it came to sex, so she had barely been in situations where she had felt such an urgency to take care about her womanly needs before.

Sparked as she was, Megan was less gentle than usual when pushing the car towards herself. There was never a chance for the window, which shattered into a thousand pieces, letting her swollen nipple inside. A bit more pressure, and the frame started to bend.

Megan was tempted to go all the way, when her curiosity prevailed and made her remove the car from herself. It was far from a pardon. Instead, she just positioned her right arm so that her enhanced breasts would be mashed together and used her left hand to slide the car in the valley between them. She let out another long moan when her breasts engulfed the convertible without issues.

It was then a matter of cupping each breast with one hand. Megan kept the suspense for a few seconds, holding her newfound toy in position with barely any effort. And then, without warning, she pushed.

Her soft breasts gave in first. It did not take them long to reach the level of compression where they would not give in anymore. It was then the turn for the other element of the equation: the Ferrari.

Megan was too excited to be slow and sensual about her game. The Ferrari barely lasted a second before being compressed into a two-dimensional piece of tinfoil inside her enlarged bust. Megan then felt the oil oozing out of the car and sticking into her skin and let her breasts go, letting the remainders of the sports car drop into the ground, close to a hundred feet below.

“Ouch!” the giantess said, but she was barely concerned. Her excitement far outweighed that.

Eager to keep the flame burning, she bent, reaching for a random car with each hand. She did not even give them a moment’s thought before flattening each against an erect breast, letting out a deep moan as she confirmed the destructive power of her chest.

“Oh my God!” Megan said, her excitement reaching a new peak. She tossed each car to either side and reached between her legs. Much as expected, her womanhood was drenched.

She realized that she could not postpone it anymore. She was too fired up not to do anything about it. She felt some heat in her cheeks, a clear indication that she was blushing. For Megan was facing her first real challenge as a giant: how did a woman like her find some privacy?

Curiously enough, her height gave her the answer. With her head easily clearing out even the tallest trees, Megan had no problems in finding an abandoned soccer field that lay in the opposite direction from the one the would-be escapees had chosen. It was not like looking at herself in her bedroom, but it would have to do, she thought. The option of not minding her womanly needs was not on the table.

She crouched to pick two more cars for the trip. After all, they had proven to be effective enough sex toys. No one but her knew what she had in mind as she finally stepped out of the park and headed towards her destination, easily stepping over an ankle-high fence to get into the neatly trimmed grass.

Megan knew she did not have a lot of time to waste. Somehow, some of her former instincts still prevailed, though, since she stood in the center of the pitch, cars in hand, and carefully scanned her surroundings a few times to make sure that she was on her own. She sat down gracefully as soon as she was certain. Surrounded by trees as it was, the soccer field offered her the most privacy she would ever hope to get.

With her concerns for concealment partially gone, Megan let the excitement take the reins of her once more. She inspected the two cars in her hands with a mischievous smile and pushed herself somewhat up with her calves, creating enough space to slide the vehicle in her left hand, a navy sedan, underneath her. She moaned when the hard cheeks of her ass dropped like twin wrecking balls, flattening the car instantaneously.

Knowing she could postpone the real thing anymore, Megan set the remaining car aside for later use and reached to her damp sweet spot.

Her last moment of hesitation lasted just a second. Female masturbation was still quite a taboo, which in someone so shy as she had been made the thing practically unspeakable of. This was not to say that she had no experience on it. She had spent countless hours pleasuring herself while she read about giantesses, so how not to do it when she was the giant herself?

The tip of her index finger started soon massaging the pubic bone, just above her clit. She was not surprised to find out that there was not much need to warm up. She had never been so enticed before. So, a little massage in the area, followed by some gentle pulling of her lower lips was more than enough to move into the serious stuff.

As soon as her fingertips started the slow, sensual, circular motion around her clitoris, Megan realized that the big “O” was going to come soon enough. It did not take her long to combine the movement with that of two fingers of her free hand getting inside her. There was no point in wasting such a massive build up “simply” on her clit.

Her panting accelerated as the physical and mental stimulation worked together to bring her to the most intense level of excitement she had ever felt. She was not in control anymore, accelerating the movement from every single finger that was working on herself, her gentle clit massage turning into rough rubbing, the strokes of her fingers getting faster and harder.

She had started with low, contained moans. She could not contain her screams of pleasure anymore.

“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!” Megan cried out, her voice carrying her orgasm to every corner of the park.

She had masturbated before. She had been with men. She had had sex with partners she had liked. Never before had a climax brought her to such a level of bliss. Megan gently removed her hands from herself and rested her weight on them as she panted heavily, her heart rate peaking as she enjoyed the last ripples of pleasure reaching every inch of her body.

It had not even taken her so long. But that was, of course, if she counted only the few minutes she had dedicated to the specific act. Of course, Megan knew that her joy had started building up much earlier, practically in the moment she had grown through Gregg’s roof. Everything that had happened since then had contributed to the most amazing sexual experience in her life. Dealing with Gregg, finding out about her power, toying with people from a position of absolute control… it had all been there, in the orgasm.

And what made things better was that she knew that this would only be the first of many. Because the new Megan was here to stay. She still did not know why she had grown, but she instinctively knew that there was no way back. She was, for sure, not going to give what had happened to her up. And she had blind faith on the fact that no one else would be able to do anything about it either. It was probably the first time in Megan’s life that she accepted a truth that was coming from the gut rather than from the mind, but it felt just right.

She had dreamed about this for so long! And here she had it. A new world was laid out in front of Megan for her to explore, for her to play, for her to enjoy. And she was certainly going to make the most out of it.


*=*=*=*=*=*


Dave knew that what he was doing was stupid. But he could just not help himself. Little did he think, when he woke up early to jog, that his visit to Marshall Park would put him in front of his lifelong dream.

His fetish for giant women had been a secret part of him ever since he remembered. The massive erection he had had the moment he had set eyes on the young giantess had quickly reminded him of that.

So, while others had broken on a run, Dave had not been able to follow. Instead, he had stayed back, hid and observed the magnificent creature the universe had placed so close to him.

She was perfect. Everything about her was flawless. Young, beautiful, with a superlative hourglass figure… the giant woman was the embodiment of his darkest dreams. The moment he saw her crushing a car between her breasts he was lost. All he could do from then onwards, was think on how to keep getting more of her.

So, while everyone tried to put as much distance between them and her as possible, Dave followed her, taking care not to be seen, but making sure that she remained in view the entire time. Of course, she was much faster than he could ever hope. But, at the same time, she was easy enough to follow.

David did not understand why she seemed to be so interested in the soccer pitch at first. When she started working on herself, he understood. His penis almost exploded when he realized what was about to happen. His excitement was only matched by his disappointment when the fence that surrounded the pitch became much more annoying than he had expected. He could not have that. The surrounding trees soon gave him a solution.

It was better than having front row tickets for a Rolling Stones concert. He had never been so fired up before. Seeing his lifetime fantasy not only become real but start to masturbate right in front of him was the most sexually stimulating experience he had ever had. His right hand reached inside his overstretched running pants while he used his left to keep balance in the branch he was lying on.

Dave accompanied the giantess’ every movement with a match of his own, accelerating to keep the young woman’s pace when she did so. Her scream of ecstasy was deafening, but sounded like music to his ears nonetheless. It was right then that his dream abruptly turned into a nightmare.

Fired up by the situation, Dave was a bit too forceful. He realized that he had lost his balance long before he started falling. It was too late to stop the unavoidable, though. He hit the ground, some ten feet below, with a loud and painful thud. He groaned as his body ached. His only relief was to feel that there seemed to be nothing broken. There were going to be some nasty bruises, though.

None of this mattered as he looked towards the soccer pitch and saw the woman’s gaze trained on him. There was only one possible interpretation out of her expression: he was in deep shit.


*=*=*=*=*=*


Megan’s state of bliss was broken by a sudden noise. It did not take her long to find its cause. It had been nothing else than the scream of a man that had fallen off the tree where he had been hiding. A man that had been spying on her. A man that had invaded her privacy in her most intimate moment.

Megan’s joy was abruptly replaced by a growing anger. She felt her blood boil as she realized that the tiny fucker had sneaked up on her, tried to outsmart her by hiding on a treetop and watched her during her entire self-gratification.

“What the fuck were you doing?” she yelled in an incredibly annoyed tone.

The man, who was obviously bruised by the fall, looked in her direction, much like deer in the headlights. His eyes met hers and he realized, right away, that he was in danger.

Megan could not believe his stupidity. She could not believe his disregard for her privacy. She could not believe his misplaced boldness, almost as if he were not concerned about her reaction. It was the ultimate lack of respect. And it made her insane.

Almost without thinking, Megan grabbed the car that was resting next to her and threw it in the direction of the man with force. Her improvised projectile flew the fifty yards that separated her from the tiny voyeur without problems. Her aim was even better than she had been expecting. What saved the man were the trees.

The car, a rather large gray SUV, crashed with the tree trunks surrounding the little man and broke into a thousand pieces. A few of them hit the little bastard, injuring him even more. None of the wounds was too definitive, since the sneaky spy managed to stand up and run for his life, now realizing that he had bet too much on his luck.

Of course, this was not something that Megan was willing to let go, so she was immediately on her feet, stomping the way towards the spot where the man had been merely seconds before.

The damned peeping Tom seemed to have decided that staying in the small wooded area would work in his advantage. Megan quickly proved him wrong when she crouched to push two trees apart, making enough space for her to step into the meadow. She was positively surprised when her thighs kept doing short work of the trees without being scratched. So, while her speed was significantly reduced while wading through the forest, she had no trouble making way towards her prey.

Of course, the little man quickly realized that his initial idea was not going to work and revisited his plans, running for his life towards the main park entrance. Seeing his bright running T-shirt through the canopy, Megan accelerated her pace, breaking from the woods barely half a dozen steps before her target.

He had zero chances to escape her in an open field. Still upset, Megan kept a forceful pace, closing the distance with him incredibly fast. He peeked over his shoulder, sensing her presence. It was a fatal mistake. The moment he moved his eyes from the path, the man tripped, falling on his face. He rolled on himself as fast as he could. It was only to find Megan standing on top of him, looking down at his tiny form with fire in her eyes.

The man made a desperate attempt at standing up. It only took Megan a gentle push of her big toe to keep him in place.

“Stay here!” she said in a tone that admitted no rebuttal.

The man started to shake while Megan pierced him with her stare from above. Her eyes were narrowed, her teeth clenched. She felt violated by the man. But what made things even worse was that he had dared to do what he had done. He had tried to outsmart her, failing miserably to respect her new status. It got her out of her mind.

“You think you’re smart?” she asked. The man provided no answer, but Megan had not been expecting any. “You think you can sneak up on me? That you can take me for a fool?”

Once again, the only response Megan got was an increase in his shivering, easy enough to notice through the sensitive skin of her toe.

“You know what?” she asked in a knowing tone. “I’m fed up with people thinking they are smarter than me. I’m fed up with guys like you that think you can push the limits and that there will be no consequences. I’ve taken enough shit in my life. I’m taking no shit anymore!”

Megan removed her big toe from the man’s chest, making him feel an instant of relief. Her foot then rose high, its sole darkening the sky for him as Megan let it hover over him. He tried to cry. He never had the chance. Megan stomped without second thoughts, her foot coming down hard on the man and the soft ground where he was laying.

There was an explosion of sensations, concentrated in an instant. Megan felt the man’s pathetic efforts at stopping her step for a fraction of a second, just before his body burst in a tiny explosion that splattered gore all along the ball of her foot. She barely had time to focus on it when the ground started sinking and compressing, digging a crater in the exquisite shape of a footprint.

She had never felt such a rush of excitement before. It came and went at lightning speed, though, the feeling of power quickly replaced by an attempt of guilt. The unnamed man was not the first person Megan had killed, but it was quite easier to rationalize Gregg’s death than what she had just done.

And just as it tried to get into the back of her mind, the guilt was rejected by a defense mechanism that kicked in and that would define her new relationship with the world.

Why should she feel sorry about what she had done? The man had abused her and she had punished him for it. But, even more, what if he hadn’t?

She was a giantess, for god’s sake! This was what she had always wanted. She had wanted the experience. But she had also wanted the power. She wanted to indulge. But she also wanted to call the shots. And, in her fantasies, she had never been shy of using unrestrained violence to achieve both. So, now that the stars had lined up to give her what she had always wished for, why should she behave any differently?

Megan slowly removed her foot from the spot where she had stepped on the man to admire the clearly contoured imprint and the red smear on its center. She moaned in delight. She enjoyed the implied power, the limitless possibilities, the lack of consequences. And she immediately knew he would not be the last. He would be far from the last. The old Megan was finally gone, once and for all. Her new, giant self had no inhibitions.

She was more eager than ever to get into town. A quick look down showed her that she was not presentable. There was oil and dirt between her breasts, courtesy of an expensive sports car. She could only blame herself for the stickiness between her legs. And she was not going to blame the man she had stepped on for the bloodstain in her sole. After all, there was no way he could pay a higher price.

Thankfully, the solution presented itself in the form of the small pond that lay on the center of Marshall Park. Megan was there in no time, rinsing her foot first before kneeling in the shallow water to try and make it easier to wash her not-so private parts. Her chest was a bit harder, requiring several attempts to achieve half-satisfactory results.

Realizing that she was still limiting herself by the little-woman perspective she had had for her twenty-six years of life, Megan reached out for a small tree on the shore and wrapped her fingers around its trunk. She moaned in delight when the lemonwood barely put on a fight. It did not take much effort for Megan to uproot the tree. She was soon using its canopy as an improvised brush to enhance the effect her fingers had had on the stain in her chest.

“Ready for the occasion,” Megan sentenced with satisfaction as she stood up in the shallow water and tossed the tree to the side.

Ready or not, Hathford was soon going to meet her.

End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA



I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 5 by papayoya

Unbridled

 

Megan had never felt so sure of herself. She had never felt such empowerment either. Her second victim, the first one that could be considered purely whimsical, had come and gone, and all it had caused in her was the determination that she would use her newfound status to the latest consequences.

If anything, her main issue was to think on what to do with her stature and power. After all, it was not as if she had been planning to become a giant. The first image that came to mind was that of her standing in downtown Hathford, surrounded by screaming people and waist-high buildings, enjoying the effect she had on everyone else.

She had not reached so far as thinking what to do then, but the image was powerful enough to make her start her trek towards this new destination. Her privileged point of view, way over the trees, revealed that the most direct route would not be getting back to the road she had come from. Instead, it would be easier to cross the park and meet the main road further down. She set herself to it.

She had not taken a dozen steps when her stomach groaned and reminded her of a truth she had forgotten about. Megan had gone through a lot of stuff since waking up. But one thing she had not done was having breakfast. And, as her stomach was painfully reminding her, her size did not seem to have come with any significant differences about her basic needs.

She had to eat. And she could not postpone it too much. The question was, of course, how to get breakfast when one stood taller than the trees in Marshall Park. Once again, her lofty stance, combined with what seemed to be a much keener sight, gave her the answer. She smiled when she realized that she would be getting breakfast exactly in the same place where she always did.

Megan would only have to adjust her path a little, delaying her arrival into Hathford’s center but bringing her much closer to an area that suddenly looked as attractive if not more.

As every time she moved uninterrupted, Megan covered a lot of ground in a very short time, crossing the almost two miles of the park in a couple of minutes. She smirked as she easily stepped over an ankle-high fence to find herself in yet another road. She stopped, arms akimbo, as she observed the situation at her feet with amusement.

The road was not as packed as the first intersection she had reached after leaving Belleview, but the effects of her presence were equivalent. Drivers had managed to keep control at first, but only for a short while. After that, accidents had started following one another, quickly rendering the road impassable.

“What’s the problem guys? Have you never seen a giant woman before?” Megan asked, obviously amused.

The only answer she got was a final accident that sent all traffic to a standstill, merely a couple of steps away from her position.

“You guys made a fine mess. I don’t think I could have done it better. And believe me, I’m getting good at it!” Megan went on in the same mocking tone.

Car doors started to open, the former drivers quickly building a crowd that started running in the available space, trying to get as far away from her as possible. Megan observed them playfully, knowing that it would be a piece of cake to catch up with them.

This was not what she had come to do, though. Her presence on the road was merely circumstantial, on her way to her real destination. So, without further ado, she stepped over the crashed cars and continued across a green field with low bushes, ignoring the fleeing midgets.

Her destination was beyond a grassy hill. Maybe thinking as a giant for the first time, Megan had decided that it would be way easier to climb its gentle slopes than to surround it along one of the roads that had been built for much smaller people. The hill, which from her new perspective seemed to be about twice as high than she was tall, had the effect of hiding her approach. She let out a loud laugh out when she reached the peak, revealing herself to the now very shocked patrons of the shopping center where she stopped for coffee every morning, which was on the opposite side of the ridge.

She smiled naughtily, reveling in the impact she had on them. Megan knew that a lot of the now incredibly spooked customers would be frequenters of the place, most likely people she had crossed her path with on a daily basis. People that had ignored her as much as everyone else, that had been rude with her, that had jumped the line when she was not looking. People that now saw her in a much different way.

She remained in place, letting them admire her, enjoying their shock. And then, without warning, she started walking down towards them, her feet creasing the carefully trimmed lawn as she made her way towards the small plaza and her ultimate destination, the Starbucks on its far end.

Megan enjoyed the ever-increasing screams as she approached, the hurried and apparently senseless movements of the mice-sized people, their desperate attempts to get into their cars and out of the small parking lot. Observing the pattern of the movements, the giantess diverted her path just slightly, bringing her colossal self to the exit of the car park, blocking the way and forcing the first car to brake hard to prevent crashing with her cute feet.

She looked down at it, and then a bit further beyond at the terrified followers that were seeing how she had easily mocked their hopes of escape. They were so cute! Megan grinned at them, enjoying their helplessness. Let them ignore her now!

And then, in an impulse, she raised her right foot and set it on top of the car right in front of it. The screams seemed to die for an instant, almost as if everyone in her surroundings had taken a deep breath at the same time.

“I’d rather you don’t leave,” Megan then said in a casual tone.

Her words were promptly followed by a loud metallic groan as she rested her weight on the car, crushing it like tinfoil. Chaos erupted right away.

Megan enjoyed the pandemonium at her feet as she reflected on what she had done. She was perfectly aware of the fact that there had been someone in the car, bringing her body count to at least three. It made no difference anymore, though. The ship of self-restraint had sailed already. The doors of the cars lining up behind her victim opened, their drivers joining the screaming mob and proving that she had achieved her objective.

Sweeping a couple of now abandoned cars out of the way with her left foot, Megan made way into the shopping center, feeling incredibly powerful as she crossed it in a dozen steps. She stopped by the boxy shape of the Starbucks she frequented, marveling at its size, its roof barely able to make it to mid-calf. And then, she dropped to her knees, supporting herself on her hands to lower her head to the ground level.

The girl at the drive-in counter dropped her jaw as she was suddenly confronted by the two largest hazel eyes she had ever seen.

“Latte macchiato, extra-large, please,” Megan said.

The little redhead remained idle for a long couple of seconds, staring at Megan’s imposing face though the small window of her post. She then broke into a scream before fleeing inside.

“God! Service is as terrible as usual!” Megan complained in mockery. “I guess I will need to help myself!”

Getting back on her hands and knees, Megan maneuvered her prodigious body around the boxy shape of the coffee shop, resting her hard buttocks right at the corner entrance, the famous green awning brushing her exposed womanhood. She then unfolded her legs, forming a ninety-degree angle as they both spread along two of the sides of the establishment, easily beating its length.

With the Starbucks now under her and between her shapely legs, Megan bent and took hold of two of the eaves of the roof. She was eager to test her strength, even if she never had a doubt about who the winner of the next contest would be. The prefabricated structure of the roof did not stand a chance as Megan pulled up, easily ripping it off the main building. She was careless as she tossed it to the side, landing on a few parked cars.

A second later, she was smiling at the very shocked forms of the two-dozen or so patrons of the coffeehouse. They were stunned, looking up at her, trying to make some sense out of the situation.

“So, who do I need to fuck to get some breakfast?” she punned.

Much like expected, she did not get a direct answer. The reactions were varied. The workers, easy to distinguish in their green aprons, mostly hid behind the bar, as if she was not going to be able to see them from up above. When it came to customers, there were three groups. A few tried to use the furniture as cover. Others simply ran around like headless chicken. A final group headed for the exits. Unfortunately for them, Megan’s legs were blocking them on both sides of the establishment.

She could only chuckle when two of the little customers ended up heading to the main entrance, stopping when her looming pussy welcomed them after opening the heavy glass doors.

“I was just speaking figuratively!” Megan joked as the two little men stopped dead in their tracks, stunned at the scene. “I just did myself, you know?” she said, any trace of her usual shyness long gone. “Although…” Megan then added, switching to the naughtiest bedroom voice she could find “I’m open for business if you are up to it.”

She was mostly joking, but not completely. Even if her self-gratification had been recent, Megan could already notice how the butterflies were coming back to her stomach. Such was the effect of her transformation and the power it implied in her libido.

One of the men turned right away, running deeper into the coffee shop. The other was not so quick and was soon met by Megan’s fingers, which were executing Megan’s sudden change of heart. Screams erupted around her as she used her digits to gently push the man through the main entrance and into her love tunnel.

She was not surprised to find out that she was lubricated enough as she nudged the man between her lower lips, sliding him, head first, into herself.

“Oh my Goodness!” Megan yelled in bliss, the sensation of the four-inch-tall man in her sweet spot far surpassing her expectations. The man wriggled wildly in panic, making things so much better!

Those trapped inside the Starbucks had been shocked at her sudden appearance. They were terrified now. Their screams easily reached her ears and added to the overall exhilaration. She had not really planned this one out, but she was so happy that she had done it! The man inside her was on the small side when it came to dildos, but he could almost make up for it with his frantic movements. Megan knew there were thousands of nerve endings in her vagina, and the man seemed to be activating all of them at once. It was very different from any sex she had had, but this did not mean that it was not utterly enjoyable.

Megan felt the momentum building inside her and wondered if she would be able to orgasm so soon after the previous climax. She smiled, thankful for the first time in her life for the evolutionary advantage women had over men in this front. The awe of the remaining patrons of the coffee shop added some mental stimulation to the very noticeable physical one. Megan knew she was being raunchy but realized that she did not care anymore. It was somehow ironic that she was offering her forced audience such a hard porn show only minutes after she had been looking for some privacy for the exact same end goal, but the truth was that at her size, discretion was out of the question.

Megan brought both hands behind her head and bent backwards, closing her eyes to enjoy the intense pleasure between her legs. It was almost too good to be true. And, as usual in this type of situation, it turned out that there was a catch. She did not know how long she had had the man in there by the time his squirming stopped. The change in stimulation was certainly noticeable. It was not to say that the titillation had suddenly faded out completely, but with the man now motionless, his smallish size proved to be as limiting as she had initially feared.

Suddenly brought back to her senses, Megan nudged the man, trying to reignite the fireworks. It was to no avail. Upset when she got no reaction, the giantess finally plucked her unwilling lover’s tiny figure from herself, pulling his leg with two fingers and pulling him out.

He was drenched as she tossed him to the center of the Starbucks. He landed with a loud thud. His chest was still moving rhythmically up and down, telling her that he was alive. She did not care. All she cared about was her comedown.

“For fuck’s sake, guys! You need to work on your stamina!”

She only got an appalled murmur as a response. Megan wondered what to do. She knew it would be easy enough to find a replacement for her human dildo. Her stomach groaned, alerting her of the fact that she had got there for a different reason.

“Ok, here’s a deal. Feed me and I’ll go get my other needs fulfilled somewhere else,” she said.

She could sense some relief, but also see the questioning glances. She realized that she would need to direct the operations. As usual.

Cupping her hand, she lowered it in the center of the coffeehouse, sweeping a few tables out of the way as she did so. With most of the people now glued to the walls and windows, her movement was otherwise uneventful. It still scared the shit out of everyone that was not her or the unconscious man she had just half-fucked.

“Ok, the baristas…look for the biggest bucket you can find and fill it with coffee. I’d ask for a latte macchiato, but given the circumstances I guess that anything tasting close enough to black coffee will suffice. The rest of you, scour this place for food and place it in my palm. You have five minutes. You better do a good job. I’m a horny and hungry girl surrounded by morsel and dildo-sized people. You don’t want me to think too much, do you?”

Against her initial expectations, it worked. The people were spooked enough to react immediately, but after the initial hesitation, she could see the majority of the customers attacking the shelves and refrigerators. Soon, they were tossing different food items into her palm, trying to stay as far away from it as possible as they did so.

Megan did not have a watch to keep track of time. So, she simply kept looking at the miniature world with enthusiasm. It was exhilarating. The sight of a couple dozen people suddenly working solely for her, following every single instruction she gave them made her feel utterly empowered. It was stimulating, and not only mentally, as the warmth building up again down there reminded her.

It was soon evident that whatever they gathered would be a nice bite, but nothing resembling a nutritious breakfast. She wondered whether she should just down it and then let herself indulge in darker pleasures. The recent memory of having an entire man in her squeezebox was too tempting. She knew she had made a deal with them, but what did it matter? It was not as if they were going to be able to do anything about it, was it?

Then, Megan’s better judgment prevailed and pushed her to honor her promise. It was not out of gentleness but self-interest. She would have no trouble walking to the next building and snatching the first two random guys she met to stuff them in her pussy if she wanted. But she had to start building some credibility, both for her threats and for her promises, if she aspired to dominate the people intellectually aside from physically.

The trickle of food landing in her palm had considerably diminished, so Megan decided that it was probably about time.

“That will do,” she said, knowing that the variety of pastries, sandwiches and other stuff in her palm was far from enough. “Where is my coffee?” she demanded.

To her surprise, three baristas stepped around the counter, carrying a heavy-looking bucket with them. Megan easily identified it as one of the rubbish containers outside, but decided to ignore the fact and to hope that they would have at least cleaned it a bit. They had certainly managed to fill it in.

“What a nice surprise,” she said cheerfully as she reached with her free hand, extending two fingers to pick the bucket with ease. It was not even the size of a single-shot espresso to her, but considering the circumstances, it would have to do.

She brought it to her lips and sipped.

“Ouch!”

It was really hot!

“Don’t you guys have a cup my size with that warning about the stuff inside burning?” she scolded them. Seeing the sudden fear in their expressions, Megan could only let out a loud laugh out. “Just joking, guys!”

She had already removed the food containing hand from the coffeeshop, setting it aside as she brought the bucket in front of her lips and pushed them out, blowing gently to cool the coffee off. She was not prepared for what happened afterwards. Her gentle breath reached the coffee. It also went beyond it, ruffling the heads of several patrons, making a couple of them lose their balance.

She had to move the coffee away to prevent accidentally pouring it as she let out a loud laugh.

“Really, guys? Blowing?”

They did not have time to reply. Megan was already taking in a deep breath, making her very generous chest swell as she accumulated air in her lungs. When she pushed her lips out everyone knew what was coming. No one was ready for it, though.

Megan moved her neck around as she blew, now much harder, into the Starbucks’ roofless structure. Her breath reached every corner, tossing tables and chairs, making papers fly around and, of course, throwing people off their feet, even making a couple of them airborne as they briefly flew around the premises.

“Oh my goodness! You are even more pathetic than I thought!” she mocked.

No one seemed to be in the mood to reply. Not finding a reason to keep messing with them, Megan simply brought the coffee back to her lips, finding it now to be the perfect warmth, downing it in one sip.

“I must say! You guys know how to make good coffee!”

She then gobbled the contents of her other hand in two bites, finding them quite insufficient, as she had anticipated.

“Still hungry,” she announced, making everyone’s hair stand on end. She laughed at the reaction and added: “Don’t worry, guys. You did your best. I’m going to find someone else to fuck.”

Megan then giggled and added: “Most likely, figuratively and literally.”

The walls of the coffeehouse groaned as Megan moved her legs back, gracefully moving from a sitting to a kneeling position, a first step towards standing up. Taking a last look down before moving away from her favorite breakfast joint, Megan bid them farewell:

“Have a great day, guys! I certainly will!”

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*

 

Mika had been far from the only one choosing Wegmans when the terrifying giant woman had appeared. Once she had crushed the first cars trying to make it out of the parking lot and her intentions had become clear, most people had run around the small mall, looking for a way to avoid her. Placed in the farthest end from the Starbucks where she had stopped, the grocery store had felt like the perfect spot.

As soon as the tremors started intensifying, making merchandise fall from its shelves and dust rain from the roof, Mika started wondering if he had made a good decision. There was a collective sigh of relief when the tremors went away after their two most intense replicas yet. A minute came and went and Mika thought that maybe his panic had been unjustified, that the giant woman was only passing by. And then, the entire structure shook, sending the screams into a new peak.

The first block of concrete from the ceiling dropped not twenty feet away from the spot where Mika had been cowering, hitting a woman that never stood a chance to get out of the way. The shaking came back and new screams, these ones with a different pitch, indicated to him that there were more sections of the roof falling into the store. Mika risked a look up, his jaw dropping when he saw an inhumanely large female hand breaking through the roof, twenty feet above him. Next thing he knew, the rain of concrete intensified, burying over a dozen people before it all came to a stop. When he looked up again, the roof was no more. It had been replaced by the clear blue sky. And by a beautiful smiling face the size of a house.

Mika was momentarily paralyzed. The woman was both young and attractive. She had also probably killed over a dozen people in one strike. Looking back up at her, Mika realized that she must certainly have realized that. His fear went up a few notches when he realized that she did not give a fuck.

“Was this too over the top?” her powerful voice then came, her tone obviously mocking.

No one seemed to be interested in answering her. Instead, the screams around Mika intensified.

“I’m just looking for some healthy breakfast options,” the powerful voice came back.

Without further explanation, a massive hand reached into the store, flicking a couple of people out of the way before taking hold of a full rack of oranges. Mika knew he should probably be joining most of the other would-be escapees at Wegmans and heading for one of the exits, but the scene was too fascinating to stop watching. So, instead, he remained half-hidden behind a shelf as he observed her pour the contents of the shelf into her open mouth, chewing a couple of times before swallowing and tossing the now empty rack over her shoulder.

“Top stuff!” the powerful voice came back.

She did not seem to be satisfied, since her hand reached back into the store, grabbing a rack of apples. She repeated the operation three more times, with bananas, pears, and strawberries. Her hand went in for a sixth time. Mika was wondering which pick of fruit she would go after when her eyes suddenly moved away from the merchandise. He paralyzed when they set on him.

Mika knew he was in trouble. His muscles needed a second too much to react to that knowledge, though. By the time they did, fingers as thick as tree trunks were already wrapping around his body with vicious force. The world turned upside down momentarily, making him dizzy enough to lose his perspective of the world. By the time he regained it, he was looking right into the giant woman’s face. She was smiling at him. Trapped in her fist as he was, with only his head poking between her thumb and index finger, her grin sent a shiver down his spine.

“Were you enjoying the show?” the woman asked in a sumptuous voice. “I guess I can be quite impressive,” she added, winking.

Mika was still trying to recover from the wild ride he had been in. Judging by his surroundings, the woman was standing and holding him dozens of feet off the ground.

“Please…” he barely managed to babble.

It made the woman laugh wholeheartedly.

“What do you want?” Mika finally asked.

The woman’s smile froze his blood.

“It’s a new idea I’ve had. I like to call it ‘quickie on the go’”, she said.

Next thing he knew, the world turned upside down again, making him dizzy once more. By the time he recovered his perception of his surroundings, he was facing a massive fold of flesh. He realized what it was just an instant before being shoved with unnatural strength between the two massive lips.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan knew that she was not going to leave the mall without experiencing once more the wonderful sensation of having a full-grown man inside her. And still, she did not want to delay her arrival into her next stop too much. Luckily, her new size came with plenty more advantages than she had ever dreamed of, like the possibility to bring the sex with her as she moved.

The random man she had chosen proved to be a wonderful entertainment as she walked past the mall’s limits and in the direction of the office park where the local branch of Kelson Construction was located.

To her disappointment, the man’s stamina did not prove to be any better than that of her recent sexual partner at Starbucks, so his efforts stopped paying off after a dozen blocks or so.

Sneering, Megan stopped and widened her legs, using two fingers to slide the motionless body outside of her and to let it drop fifty feet into the ground below.

So much for her stated intention to orgasm while she moved. It had only been her second attempt, but Megan was already beginning to understand that a single man would not make her bottle pop. She might try to look for a stronger man, but even then, she doubted it would make a difference. After all, the two men she had drained in her pussy had not looked weak to start with.

The trick might be to concatenate a few lovers in a row. Or maybe to use them as foreplay and finish herself in some other way, which most likely would involve her fingers. After all, they were the only good match she had found so far for her pussy’s vitality.

Megan was horny enough to stop for a shag but decided against it. After all, she could already see the building where she had worked for the past two years from her vantage point of view, and she was eager to get to it.

The two-lane office park road was emptier than any other she had found since she had woken up. Megan guessed it was normal. After all, she had been visible for a long while, and she guessed that by now she had made her attitude sufficiently clear for everyone to know what to expect.

So, she just admired her miniature surroundings as she strutted her way towards work, replicating a path she knew as well as the back of her hand, but feeling way better than any of the previous times she had traveled it.

Megan felt impressed, once again, at her amazing speed when merely walking. In less than a minute she was already next to the building. The local Kelson office had never been massive. Still, the four stories of the boxy and unremarkable office building felt even smaller than she had been expecting as she stood next to it, its flat roof barely making it to mid-thigh. She was about to peek inside when the loud sound of an engine caught her attention.

It was easy to find Marvin’s gaudy and very loud Mustang. Megan observed it from her lofty stance and saw it in the middle of a three-point U-turn, ready to face the exit of the parking lot. She only had to take a step to the side to block its path.

Marvin stopped a few inches short of her cute toes, having just completed the shortest and lamest escape attempt in history. Megan was considerably more amused than him as she observed the situation from above.

“Did I ever tell you what I thought about your car, Marv?” she asked mockingly.

Then, without warning, Megan drew her leg backwards and casually kicked the Mustang. Dozens of parts exploded from the car’s frame, littering the area. The bulk of the vehicle was still sent over the limits of Kelson’s grounds, landing three blocks farther down the road.

A couple more of her former colleagues that had tried their luck in the parking lot looked up at her in awe and decided that they would be better off running back inside the building. As if this was going to help them!

With the first of her distractions now taken care of, Megan focused her attention back in the building. As she had headed in its direction, Megan had already known that she would stand taller than it, but she had not thought that it would be by so much. Her workplace’s relative scale reminded her of just how large she had become, even if at the cost of making the interaction with it somewhat uncomfortable.

She had imagined herself stooping slightly to peek through the windows, but this would not do. It was nothing she could not easily solve by sitting on her knees, but she simply felt more powerful when standing.

In any case, Megan was a practical woman, so she simply dropped to all-fours and lowered her head to look into Kelson’s offices and at her incredibly afraid coworkers.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lena had not wanted to believe the stories about Megan growing to an absurd size, even when she had started receiving videos in her cell phone about her antics. Now she was facing her humongous smiling face through the window.

It was the same face she had suffered for over two years at work, with the same know-it all expression she despised so much. Any trace of its usual shyness was now gone, though, replaced by a confidence she had never seen in the young woman.

Lena’s dislike for Megan had started right from the very beginning. Nerdy, sheepish and unable to speak up when the situation required it, the young woman had ended up becoming everything Lena aspired to but now knew she would never get. Because where Lena resorted to her overwhelming confidence to get things done, Megan simply used her intellect. And by now, it had already become clear that those in charge preferred the latter, even if Doug did not seem to be a fan of the nerd either.

Lena’s disdain had only become worse when someone back at HQ had decided to make Megan a project manager, the position she had been looking for ever since joining Kelson ten years before.

“I hope you haven’t missed me too much!”

Megan’s voice was recognizable despite its sheer power, which made the windows rattle.

“Here you have a whole lot of me to make up for it!”

Lena knew she should be as afraid as the rest of her colleagues. A different feeling dominated, though. It was anger. Anger at Megan’s seemingly unlimited ability to fuck her day.

“What will she do?” someone undetermined asked, voicing what everyone else in the office seemed to be thinking.

They did not have to wait for long. On the other side of the window, Megan’s eyes narrowed as her fist approached at ramming speed. The entire building shook, sending Lena off her feet as her screams intensified.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It was so lovely! The sight of the dozens of employees of Kelson Construction through the windows had to be the best moment yet since her growth back at Gregg’s house. Somehow, knowing that she had not so long ago fit inside there, worked hand in hand with the mice-sized people inside, made things so much better! Now, everything had turned into nothing more than a dollhouse.

Megan addressed them, smiling in amusement when they reacted to her words with an even higher level of hysteria. And then, without warning, she simply punched the windows of the top floor.

The building broke as if it had been made of crackers, much like she had expected. People lost their balance as her swift strike shook their world too much for them to remain standing. She giggled, and then removed her fist and slammed it again on the building, this time describing a downward movement that ripped half of its façade. By the time she crouched to peek back inside, the entire office was exposed to her.

“Knock, knock!” Megan mocked.

Kelson was more modern in its office design than it was when it came to hierarchy and processes. The fact that the real estate department had chosen to make an open workspace certainly came in handy, since Megan had a direct view of just everywhere in the office, aside from the meeting rooms and Doug’s private office.

She did not waste her time in reaching inside. Her objective was in the far end of the building, so Megan’s hand had to push furniture and coworkers aside as it finally reached the desk just outside her boss’ private office. Chrissie seemed to be more interested in screaming than in fleeing, so it was a piece of cake to wrap her fingers around her diminutive figure and pluck her out of the building, much to everyone’s shock.

Megan sat on her knees as she brought the action-figure-sized woman in front of her face. The little secretary was everything she could not understand in a woman. Clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, Chrissie seemed to have decided to make up for her lack of competence by being a constant source of rumors and gossip. Megan had already lost count of how many men she was supposed to have been involved with. Being as shy as she was herself, Megan found that surprising, but she did not judge her for that. She was quite more upset by her loudness.

Megan was starting to become an expert in the art of holding people in her hand. Of course, none of her captives liked it, but by now she could already identify nuances in their reaction. In the case of Chrissie, her screams came together with an expression that suggested that she was trying to make some sense out of the situation. Megan could almost hear the gears in her brain turning. As far as she knew, they would not be very well greased.

“Shut up, will you?” she said in a sharp tone.

Chrissie seemed to be shocked by the power of her voice from so close. It worked well enough for Megan, since she got rid of her annoying screams anyway.

“I’m looking for Doug. I don’t have an appointment,” she then said.

Chrissie was looking at her, but her mind seemed to have become even slower. Getting a bit impatient, Megan shook her lightly.

“He is not in,” she finally said.

Megan frowned. Fuck! She had practically been daydreaming of the conversation she was going to have with her boss on her way to Kelson, thinking on how to make him regret the meeting of the previous evening.

“Where is he?” Megan demanded, sounding way less friendly.

“He called early this morning. He drove to Stanton, to the man. He had to take care of some requests from the HQ guy,” she said.

“Shit!” Megan said aloud, scaring the hell out of Chrissie.

It was her first real setback since her growth. Having very quickly become accustomed to having just everything she wished, Megan was considerably upset and not being able to get the closure she was looking for with Doug. She could always make her way to Stanton and look for him, even if the big city looked like a different type of challenge even with her new stature.

Megan tried to calm herself down, cheer herself up. After all, it was a minor disappointment. What was dealing with Doug when she compared it with all the possibilities she had been granted? She might as well forget about him and start enjoying them!

Chrissie’s squeaky voice interrupted her train of thought.

“Megan… what are you going to do with me?”

Still feeling mean at not getting what she wanted, Megan offered Chrissie a devilish smile.

“Funny you should ask that. You see, I decided that I will be taking Doug’s place. I’m way more qualified than him,” she started saying. “I will be making some personnel changes too. For starters, I won’t be needing a secretary.”

Megan did not give her the time to process her words before she drew her arm and tossed Chrissie to the side. Her annoying screams resumed right away but died out quickly, as the secretary’s little form flew over blocks before landing beyond a stretch of forest.

The remaining employees at Kelson were in shock as she crouched to look at them again.

“I don’t know why they say that firing people is so hard?” she joked. Only she found it amusing.

Dozens of people started running around in panic. Megan enjoyed their reaction, but she also wanted to get to business. Doug’s absence was unfortunate, but this did not mean that she could not take some joy out of his visit. For starters, her ego demanded some attention.

“Ok, listen to me you bunch of useless lemmings!” she addressed them. They did not stop, but she knew they were perfectly hearing her. “Not sure if you overheard my conversation with Chrissie out there, but I have decided that I will be taking over the general manager position. Unless anyone has an issue with it, I have decided that I am more than qualified to lead you bunch of midgets. I have even prepared a welcome speech, so please join me by the windows. Or else!”

Without warning, Megan’s fist slammed into one of the people running around without purpose, smashing the man and bringing down another section of the fourth floor.

“I don’t know if you have realized it, but I don’t need ALL of you to run this place!”

Her casual action had the immediate effect of scaring her former colleagues even more, but Megan realized that they were also slowly coming to terms with what she had asked of them. She was thinking whether to enforce a little more her implied threat when the figure of a young man stopped by the window closest to her, looking at her in disbelief. She smiled when she realized who he was.

“Hi there, Kevin!” Megan said cheerfully.

He never had the time to reply before her hand reached out and engulfed him in the gentlest grip she had practiced in the entire morning. Even at the cost of momentarily losing sight of the office’s interior, Megan sat back on her haunches and brought the diminutive figure of her friend to her face.

He offered her a new reaction for her collection. He had to be the first guy she picked that did not scream right away. This was not to say that he was not shocked.

“Am I squeezing too hard?” Megan asked, mindful for the first time of the strength she was using.

Kevin shook his head.

“Good!” Megan replied cheerfully. “I’m still getting used to dealing with you little things!”

“Megan, what are you doing?” Kevin finally asked.

Megan smiled naughtily.

“You mean, right now? Or in general? Because the answer could be either holding you up or having a field day as a giantess!”

Kevin did not seem to be in the mood for jokes.

“You just killed people!”

She arched both eyebrows.

“I guess I won’t be able to talk my way out of that one, will I?” she asked with mockery.

“Megan, you are not like this!” Kevin protested.

“You mean, a giantess? I’m afraid you are wrong there. Case in point, I’m holding you in my fist,” she replied.

“The Megan I knew would not kill!”

“The Megan you knew could not toss people into the next ZIP code,” she said with a shrug.

“So, that’s it, then? You can end lives just because you can?”

“I always knew you were a fast learner,” Megan replied, more amused than upset about the conversation.

“So, are you going to kill me then?”

Megan chuckled.

“Kevin, dear. I like you!” she said. Seeing that he did not seem to be satisfied, she added in an obvious tone: “No, I’m not going to hurt you!”

Kevin remained speechless for a few seconds. Megan chuckled and then said:

“You never realized that I fancied you, did you?”

She could see that Kevin had been taken by surprise. Megan giggled. This was not unexpected. After all, she had always been shy to the extreme.

“What?”

“Oh, come on!” Megan replied, chuckling. “It’s still not too late, you know?” she added, using her best bedroom voice.

Kevin was shocked.

“What? What do you? Megan? That’s impossible!” he finally said.

“Use your imagination,” she replied, winking.

She could see that he was terrified at the prospect. She simply let out a loud laugh.

“Oh, don’t worry. The offer does not expire. Now, let’s do something. I still have some stuff to do here, but I’d hate it if you were somehow caught up in the… collateral damage. So, why don’t you call it an early day and go home to relax? You work plenty enough already.”

Megan did not give Kevin the time to reply. Instead, she just dropped her hand to the ground, setting him down with care. He looked up in awe.

“This is the part where you go,” she whispered.

Kevin seemed to think about it for a second. Then, he turned and fled running down the office park road.

Megan smiled, happy at her display of fair mindedness. When she crouched to peek back into the office, no one seemed to be too encouraged by it, though. Most of the people were still running around, the bulk of her former colleagues now having moved to the lower floors. As if this was going to stop her!

A mane of blonde hair stuck out from behind a desk. Megan recognized the workstation, and she could swear that she recognized the mane’s color too. She smiled evilly as she reached back into the building, flicking the desk out of the way with ease and revealing the shivering form of Lena. And to think that she had forgotten about her!

Excited enough to forget about Doug’s absence, Megan maneuvered her fingers around Lena’s little figure, getting a good grip of her before removing her hand from the office once again.

She sat back on her knees, holding the little fucker in her fist. There she had a new type of reaction. Of everyone she had held, Megan had not yet seen anyone looking at her with so much hate.

“You did not think I would forget you, did you?” Megan asked with mockery.

“Giant bitch!” Lena replied.

Megan laughed.

“You know? You are quite right! I’m definitely a giant. And today… well, I’m feeling quite bitchy!”

Lena was about to reply, but Megan prevented it with a simple squeeze of her hand. She could not help but love Lena’s expression when the scream could not get out, her lungs too compressed for that. And suddenly, the hate turned into something else: sheer terror.

“You really did your best over these last couple of years to make me feel miserable,” Megan said. “So, tell me, Lena: how can I repay you?”

Megan fixed her gaze on her, keeping a permanent sneer in her lips as the little blonde struggled to breath.

“Did the cat eat your tongue?” she mocked. “Oh, my bad! I am the one that does not let you breathe!”

Lena’s face was getting purple, her eyes wide open in sheer panic.

“Am I squeezing too hard?” Megan asked. “You know, it’s hard to tell from my end. You little things are so weak that I have not yet learned to judge my own strength. Because, you know, as far as I’m concerned, I’m barely pushing.”

Lena’s mouth opened, but no sound was emitted.

“What about this?” Megan then asked.

She tightened her fingers, feeling Lena’s body compressing between them. Her colleague’s expression became more terrified, if that was even possible. Mean realized that she was being cruel, but she did not see an issue with that. After all, Lena’s attitude towards her during her two years at work could well be described as cruel too.

“You know what’s the moral of the story?” Megan then asked. Of course, Lena could not reply. “Treat people nicely. Because, you know, you never know when they will grow into giants and crush you in their hand!”

Lena’s eyes were about to pop out of their sockets, her face getting darker by the minute.

“How much more do you think before some bones start to break?” Megan asked. “How about this?”

The giantess tightened her fist another notch. She could feel some stuff begin to shatter inside it. Lena’s mouth opened to scream, but no sound came out of it.

“Let me throw a parting thought: you are nothing, Lena. You never were, but holding you in my hand, squeezing the life out of you, makes it so very evident!”

Lena gasped for air.

“You should be thankful that I did not have the patience to make it as bad as you deserved,” Megan finally said.

With this, she squeezed all the way, feeling her former colleague’s body burst inside her first, blood oozing between her fingers.

“Ick!” Megan said. “Disgusting!”

She opened her hand to see Lena’s remains, unhappy about the fact that she would need to clean herself again, but feeling giddy fascination about the sheer power she had exerted over the little bitch.

She turned her hand to let the mess drop to the ground, hearing a collective gasp coming from the building as she did so. Curious, Megan crouched to look back inside.

“Let this be the proof that I mean business. It doesn’t need to be like this with all of you, but I will not shy out of anything either. Understood?”

She had never sounded so commanding before. She loved the terrified nods.

“Good. Now, I need to find a way to remove what’s left of Lena away from my hand. Don’t worry; I’ll be back!”

Without further word, Megan stood up and looked around for somewhere appropriate to clean herself.

 

 

 

End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 6 by papayoya

New girl in town

 

The road was emptier as Megan made her way into downtown, leaving the ripped building where she used to work a dozen blocks behind. A fire hydrant had been enough to rinse her hand sufficiently, removing the only concern she had had in her mind.

Finding some quiet for the first time in a while, Megan realized that she had escalated things quite a bit over the last few minutes. She also realized that she didn’t care. It was curious. Twenty-four hours ago, she had been a shy, hard working engineer, the type of person that would have never hurt a fly. The kind of girl that had a very hard time to catch the attention of the men she liked, even if she was more than cute. And here she was, merely a few hours later, heading towards downtown and, admittedly, with no good intentions.

Her actions in the course of the morning had already ended over a dozen lives, a few of them with a clear display of cruelty. And all Megan could feel about it was an intense pleasure. The only thing that had changed had been her size. But then again, this had changed everything.

Being a giant felt amazing. Megan had fantasized about the prospect ever since puberty, but even in her wildest dreams she had never realized that it would feel so good. She had changed, and in turn, the world had changed with her. And by now, she had already accepted that nothing would ever be the same.

As she suddenly stood over everyone and everything, Megan had finally understood what the world was about: strength. Those who had it would always have the upper hand, and with her newfound size, she was convinced that there was no way she could be challenged. So, what was the point in being humble when she could force anyone to do her bidding? What was the point of being shy when she could have any man she liked? Megan had wasted too much of her life being irrelevant, and she was now going to make up for it.

She was eager to show herself to the world. She was eager to have everyone notice her size and strength. And she was eager to indulge.

As everything else since her growth, Hathford’s city center proved to be not so far away. She had merely been walking for a few minutes by the time she came upon its first streets, people finally becoming more visible.

Megan smiled with deep satisfaction as the distant screams started reaching her ears like a delightful soundtrack to her adventure. Very aware of her presence, the giantess slowed down her approach and strutted her way into the city, swaggering to show every inch of her humongous and considerably more voluptuous body.

Quite predictably, the crowd had packed itself in Main Street, the largest artery in town. With her bird’s eye view of the situation Megan had no trouble scanning them and following them up, getting into the four-lane road in merely a few steps.

Happier than ever, the giantess stopped, arms akimbo, flanked by two four-story buildings that could barely make it to mid-thigh. She remained motionless for a while, letting the soft summer breeze caress her body and make her long brown locks waver in the wind. She smiled in deep satisfaction as she observed Hathford’s population scurrying away from her like mice, as if this would do them any good. And then, she moaned in deep satisfaction.

Megan knew these were the people that she crossed her path with when she was shopping for groceries, the people that she crossed in traffic when she drove to work, the people that she crossed when she went out for a jog. And she was eager to meet them, eager to get noticed, eager to have them feel her size and power.

Without further word, Megan moved her hands away from her hips and took a first step towards the incredibly spooked crowd, feeling the road crack under her weight, enjoying the soft thud her sole produced as it set on the asphalt. And then, her other foot followed. Half a dozen steps later, she had already cut the distance by a block and felt the despair in the crowd. They had already understood what she had already known from the start: there was no way they would be able to get away from her.

Megan kept a permanent smile in her face as she advanced silently, greatly enjoying the improvised cat and mice game, relishing her newfound predator role. Just to scare the mob a bit more, the giantess diverted her path slightly so that one of her steps would end up into an obviously abandoned SUV. Her foot and the car were an even match when it came to length. Weight was a different matter, and the vehicle barely held for a second before crumpling on itself, several parts of it exploding as Megan’s sole turned it into a metal pancake.

She was about to catch up with the pack when an unfamiliar perspective of a familiar building made her stop in her tracks.

Megan had never been too fond of Hathford’s County Bank. After a far from ideal initial experience when she first moved into town and needed an account to get things moving, her interactions with the institution had done nothing to improve her opinion. Things had got to the bottom when Megan had realized that the bank had made a mistake in the loan she had signed to get her first car that had been costing her some extra dollars every month. The clerk’s attitude when she claimed for what she thought was rightfully hers almost got her out of her nerves.

The view from above made the bank’s building look a bit weird. Barely reaching over her knees, the whitish structure was as pretentious as the people who worked in it. Built in the fashion of a neoclassical building despite being barely over fifty years old, the bank featured thick, Roman columns and a triangular roof.

Megan bit her lip as she stood in front of the building, pondering what to do. Her lips curled into an evil smile when she decided that it was time to recover her money. Without further ado, the giantess knelt.

Resting her weight on her hands, Megan brought her head as close to the ground as possible and peeked through the wide doors. She savored the chaos her simple gesture caused in the crowd gathered inside. There were more people than she had expected, but in her new mindset, this only made things better.

She remained silent as she got back to her knees and reached out for the building, resting either hand under the opposite eaves of the heavy-looking roof. It was then only a matter of pulling up. As an express desire from the pompous founder who had commissioned the building, the roof was made of pure marble. This made it heavy, which was barely an issue for Megan. It also made it sturdy, which worked very well for her.

For the first time since her growth, Megan had to exert herself up to some point. It was barely an issue, though, since the bank’s building started cracking soon enough, indicating that the roof was separating from the structure as she wished.

Knowing as she did a thing or two about construction, Megan could not help but feel impressed at what she was accomplishing. She kept pulling, moaning in pleasure when the roof finally broke free from the rest of the bank. Her long-imbued instincts when it came to structural design guided her next actions as she repositioned her hands in order to get better leverage and kept pulling. Megan and the world learned then and there that the combination of an engineer’s mind and almost limitless strength was full of possibilities.

She kept working on her task for a while, adjusting her pace so that the roof would remain in one piece, something that had felt almost a miracle when she started at the task. And finally, after a few more seconds, the giantess was holding the wide cover of the building in her hands, completely separated from the rest of Hathford’s County Bank.

The crowd that had chosen the bank to hide from her looked up mesmerized at the casual display of power. Megan simply winked at them as she looked for a suitable spot to set the roof down. She did so, blocking the road and focusing back on the building.

“I had never been too fond of dollhouses as a little girl, but I think I’m changing my view on this,” she mocked to a very unreceptive audience.

Feeling high after her feat, Megan ignored the coldness of the people and reached into the now roofless building, cupping her hand up and directing it to one of the most crowded spots in the bank’s floor. People tried to get out of its way, but it was simply pointless. Megan tried to strike a balance between being too gentle and just obliterating everyone and ended up catching two people in her palm after bruising a few others. A second later, they were screaming right under her nose, as the giantess observed them with curiosity.

She had caught a middle-aged man and a rather attractive young woman. She was the first one to scream, in a really, really annoying pitch.

“Shut up!” Megan commanded, now used to the new authority she had over people.

When the woman failed to comply, Megan simply rolled her eyes and tossed the couple over her shoulder, carelessly sending them three blocks down the street.

Her casual mercilessness unnerved the crowd even more. Looking down at them, Megan smiled naughtily and said:

“It would be a good idea if you followed my instructions.”

No one seemed to be willing to contradict her, so she just smiled and went on.

“Believe it or not, I’m here for business. Which reminds me…”

Megan reached out once more into the building. People screamed and started to run around mindlessly, but she did not allow herself to be distracted and focused on her target, a very obvious employee of the bank that had decided that crouching behind the counter would hide him from someone that had a bird’s eye view of the entire floor.

The suited man wriggled when Megan started curling her fingers around his chubby figure, but it was already too late for him. The giant simply went on, easily plucking the man from his hiding spot and engulfing him in her fist.

He was screaming as she held him in front of her face.

“Shut up,” she said softly. “Or else…”

Megan was delighted when her casual threat was immediately effective.

“I’m a client of this bank. And you guys owe me money. I would very much like to get it back,” she said.

Megan had to acknowledge that the man was holding his own. After a couple hours as a giant and the many people she had picked up, she already had enough expertise to realize that he was on the brave side when it came to managing the situation. She had to suppress a laughter when he asked:

“How much money?”

It was just delicious. Megan felt ripples of pleasure running down her spine as she bit her lip and toyed with her captive.

“Um… let’s see… how about everything you have?”

“What?” the man replied with a questioning glance.

“I want my money back with interest. So, open the vault and I’ll serve myself,” she said.

The sudden look of terror in the man’s face told Megan that something was wrong. He clarified it just an instant later:

“The vault has a delayed opening system. It takes an hour to open it after someone has entered the right authorization.”

She should have expected it. And still, Megan could not help feeling pissed off. In her short adventure as a giant, she had grown too accustomed to getting everything she pleased. This made setbacks harder to digest.

“Any shortcuts?” she asked.

The man shook his head, looking quite nervous.

“Well, it’s not your fault, I guess,” she said in a soft tone. This seemed to relax the clerk a bit. Things changed quickly when she added: “I guess I have no further use for you, then.”

He tried to yell something at her. He did not have time before she tossed him casually to the side.

People had tried to pack in groups, cornering themselves in several spots on the bank floor. By now they had already realized that there was nothing they could do, but somehow grouping together made them feel safer.

“I’m afraid I cannot waste an hour here,” Megan said to no one in particular.

The crowd did not know what to expect when the giantess brought her hand into the building once more. This time it did not head towards any group of people, though. The bank workers were the first ones to realize what she was reaching out for.

The vault, partially exposed after Megan had ripped the building open, felt certainly sturdy as she pushed with her fingertips. A slightly stronger push rewarded her with a slight dent of the metal, but she soon realized that opening it would not be a piece of cake. This was not what she intended, though. The little people trapped in the building did not realize about her intentions right away. Then, the bank started to shake and some saw what she was doing.

The plan was simple, really. Megan did not want to waste her time there, so her intention was to rip the vault from the building and take the time to open it at some other moment, when she had less distractions. Of course, what made the plan simple was that it was being executed by a superior creature, a woman of such size and strength that the task of pulling an armored part of a building from the rest felt possible.

Megan felt a warmth growing down there as the vault started giving in to her desires, loud metallic groans playing as soundtrack of her fantasy. Encouraged by the progress, she pulled a bit harder, accelerating the entire process.

Half a minute later, she felt that she had a good enough leverage for a final pull. As usual, she proved herself right. In no time, she was proudly lifting a sturdy and boxy metallic object of the size of a milk carton.

She was impressed with herself. The crowd was simply shocked.

“I have what I came looking for,” she said carelessly as she pushed herself up, unfolding her shapely legs from under herself.

Megan was at the peak of her self-confidence, at the climax of her euphoria at being a giant. She turned, holding the supposedly heavy vault in her right hand as she pondered on what to do next. What she saw put her ecstasy on hold right away.

“What the fuck?” she muttered.

Waiting for her three blocks down the road was a police blockade. Setting eyes on it, Megan immediately knew that this was not going to be as easy as her first encounter with the cops.

With its population south of thirty-thousand people, Hathford did not feature a very large police department. From what she knew, Megan concluded that all the personnel of the HPD was now waiting for her down Main Street. There had to be at least two-dozen cars and over fifty officers. Despite the distance, Megan’s enhanced eyesight gave her a good enough view of the situation to realize how tense they were. Holding either their handguns or nasty-looking rifles, the deputies seemed to be on the edge.

The giantess took a deep breath and stretched up. So, the moment of truth had come. She had kind of forgotten about the police after her first encounter, minutes after having grown through Gregg’s house, but deep inside she had always known that what she was now seeing would be inevitable.

Different from the time she had met the first couple, Megan’s mind was now completely made up. She had embraced her new condition, and she was certain that she was not going to forfeit it or tune it down. Of course, Megan knew that this made the confrontation unavoidable.

Taking a deep breath, the giantess straightened and faced the police assembly. She would have been happy if she could have postponed this moment, but there was no point in denying that it had arrived.

Best case scenario, she would be able to come out on top of a game of chicken, just like she had done when she had met with the first cops. Somehow, she did not think this time would be so easy.

Still, the last thing she wanted was to show weakness, so without further word, she started moving towards the cops, smirking when she noticed that this made them even jumpier. Rather than sensually strutting, as she had been doing until now, Megan focused on stomping her feet a bit harder than it would have been needed, cracking the asphalt somewhat more and making her surroundings shake noticeably. When she stopped, merely a block before the blockade, the officers were at their limit.

Megan felt a cold shiver running down her spine as four dozen weapons were immediately trained on her. Individually, none of them felt too threatening, but altogether she had to acknowledge that they were intimidating. In any case, it did not matter anymore. She had not got this far to give up.

“Stop!” a metallic voice commanded from the blockade. Megan quickly identified the man that seemed to be in charge, addressing her through a megaphone.

“I’m not moving,” she replied, forcing herself to sound pissed off.

There were a few seconds of uneasy silence, as if both opponents were sizing the other one up.

“Your actions have been reported to cause significant loss of life and massive property damage,” the cop in charge said, sounding a bit uncertain.

“Guilty as charged!” Megan replied, still sounding serious. She thought that it was a better answer than a mere ‘So what?’

Her contempt as she accepted the accusation turned the nerves up one notch. Megan felt her hair stand on end as a few of the officers looked very ready to shoot. She knew that it was not the moment to show weakness, though.

“You are commanded to desist of your current attitude!” the guy in charge came back.

It was time. Whatever had to happen with her would be defined in the next few moments. And she was certain that she was not going to stand back. She was not so sure that she was going to prevail, though. Unless she could bluff her way out of the fight, which seemed unlikely, there was going to be a confrontation. And it was pretty obvious that the shooters were not going to miss. In the end, her life depended on how resilient her new size had made her to bullets, and no matter how many numbers she had tried to run in her head, the truth was that there was no way to know.

“Alea jacta est,” Megan thought. And then, she focused on looking as threatening as she could. Which, considering her size, was not a big challenge.

“Do you guys want to know where you can stick your commands?” she asked with as much disdain as she could muster.

Her words, uttered in an angry and powerful voice, brought the cops to their limit. The spokesman easily showed it when he came back:

“If you do not obey, we will use deadly force!”

“Deadly?” Megan replied with some scorn. “Are you sure about it? From up here you look just like a bunch of tiny green army men!”

There were some murmurs. Megan kept going. It was her time to try the bluffing.

“Here’s the deal: leave me alone and get the fuck out of my way. You do that and I’ll ignore you. I’ll go about my way. I’ll even try to, let’s say, limit the consequences of my presence. Piss me off, and I swear that I will turn each and every single one of you into pulp!”

Megan got her answer almost right away, in the form of a lone shot that hit her in the stomach, right under her exposed and recently enhanced left breast. It stung. It really stung. Up to some point, it felt like being bitten by a wasp. It was far from lethal, though.

Now really pissed off, Megan felt the area that had been hit with the fingers of her free hand, noticing a bit of swelling but no injury. And then, she clenched her teeth and took a step to the front, ready to make good on her threat.

All hell broke loose. Dozens of guns started shooting in unison, their bullets easily hitting Megan all over her nude anatomy. She had to stop on her tracks right away, the pain instantly becoming too unbearable to go on. The giantess tried to protect her face with her free arm, but it hardly helped. It was like getting caught in the middle of a swarm of killer bees, the never-ending stings bringing her well over her pain threshold.

In a desperate attempt to fight back, Megan tossed the bank vault she was still holding in her right hand. Despite not having had the chance to aim, the vault ended up crashing right in front of the blockade, its rolling making it crush two cars and half a dozen cops.

She did not realize her partial victory until the barrage’s intensity considerably decreased. Megan took the chance to peek over her protecting arm and saw the momentary disconcert among the cops. Trying to gather her strength, she took a step to the front, resolved on fighting back.

It was to no avail. The hail of bullets resumed almost immediately, practically unaffected by the lack of a few of the shooters. Megan had to stop again, fighting hard not to howl or even cry under the insufferable pain.

She had been dreading this moment ever since her first encounter with the police. Now she knew why. Individually, any of the cops would have been useless against her, but altogether they were too much for her to handle. The understanding of this sent Megan into a depression.

She had felt so good! Life had suddenly become so good! She could do anything she pleased, take anyone she pleased, impose her will on others. It had been, of course, too good to be true. Sooner or later someone had to fight back. And Megan was now learning that she was not strong enough to overcome the resistance. The knowledge frustrated her to the deepest of her core.

Unable to suffer the pain any longer, the giantess finally took a step back. She felt her blood boil when the cops in the blockade erupted into a loud cheer.

And then, suddenly, the excruciating pain stopped. It was replaced by something else, a feeling that Megan knew too well. She did not have to remove her arm from her face to know what was going on. The officer’s reaction was telling enough.

“Is it possible?” Megan thought, both relieved at the end of the agony and thrilled at what she thought was happening.

The ever-present pain had been replaced by a very different kind of feeling, that of a mild pleasure that was quickly growing through every pore of her body. It was not alone, though. It came together with a familiar stretching sensation.

Megan finally uncovered her face. She smiled widely when the ground started getting farther and farther away. Of course, with her feet firmly planted on the road, this could only mean one thing: she was growing!

Of course, she had not been the only one to notice. Now barely a couple of steps away, the cops were reacting with a mix of shock and disbelief to what they were seeing. Megan could not help but to feel amused. By now, the tiny officers seemed to have moved from action-figure scale to Lego-sized, and to her, they appeared to keep shrinking.

So, life could get better, after all!

Megan chose to remain silent as her body kept gradually shooting to the sky, the previously wide Main Street starting to get a bit too modest for her new stance. Her knees now towered over every single building in the vicinity as her expanding feet started to menacingly creep towards the buildings on both sides of the road and also towards the blockade.

By the time the cops had got eraser-sized some of them decided to react to the change in scenery. And they did it in the only way they knew: by shooting back at her. It was futile. By now, Megan was already too large to feel the impacts like nothing more than light taps. Just to let them know, she let out a roaring laughter.

Megan’s toes started brushing the façades on either side of the road soon enough. The giantess did not see a reason to change her pose, so she simply let them push until they finally broke into the buildings.

Of course, her feet did not expand only sideways. The cops were starting to become bug-sized by the time Megan’s towering toes had covered half the distance towards them. And she had not even changed her stance! How big was she going to get?

The recent anguish had instantly turned into pure exhilaration as Megan focused on enjoying the physical pleasures of the growth process. This time, they came together with a different type of elation, the one coming from the knowledge that the power and freedom she had experienced over the morning were going to become a million times better.

Her size reached the point where the cops could not take it anymore soon enough. The sight of them breaking and turning, running for dear life, was deeply satisfying. It also urged her to do something about it. After all, she was positive that they were going to pay for what they had done.

As if triggered by the thought, her body reacted. Megan noticed the change in intensity deep in her gut only an instant before a massive growth spurt made her body shoot into the sky. Her feet simultaneously pushed into two buildings, making them crumble as her toes reached the first cars in the blockade. By then, they easily towered over the vehicles, flattening them into two-dimensional wrecks without the giant barely noticing.

And finally, it all stopped. By the time Megan recovered from the momentary dizziness she could only erupt into a roaring laughter. And she had thought she had been big before!

Standing in what had once been Main Street, with her feet firmly planted on what used to be two city-blocks, Megan looked down and reveled in her new view of the world.

And then, she understood. This was the real thing. She now truly was a giantess. Nothing half-baked, but a real, honest-to-god goddess.

Her former size had been fun enough, but now, finally, Megan felt like all her dreams had come true. Her new dimensions felt considerably closer to the ones she had often fantasized with.

At first glance, Megan did not think that any of the buildings in Hathford would be able to make it past her ankle bone. Despite her feet being firmly on the ground, she had a bird’s eye view of the entire city, of each and every street. Of each and every building. And of each and every person.

The giantess naturally brought her hands to her hips as she observed the new world. She smirked in pleasure as her eyes quickly met every single crowd, as her ears surprisingly caught every scream, as her nude torso was gently soothed by the breeze.

It was hard to guess her new height, but Megan realized that she must be hundreds of feet tall. From her vantage point of view, the scurrying people trying to get away from her were not even a fraction of an inch, the tiny cars laying abandoned in every street in town were maybe the size of a nickel.

And then, she knew. She owned every single soul she could set her eyes upon. She owned the city. And this was only the start. The last couple hours had been merely an appetizer for what the world had now become to her. The possibilities had just been multiplied a million-fold, and Megan was eager to explore them all.

She was about to get started when a thought flashed through her head. Megan immediately brought her hands to her breasts and laughed out loud once more. She had been happy enough with her enhanced chest after the first growth, but it was nothing compared to her new tits! Megan had never gone beyond the B-size section in the lingerie store, so she was not an expert when it came to judging cup sizes. She did not think that her new breasts would be any smaller than an E, though.

Their size and weight combined with the way they stood perfectly erect on her chest were exhilarating. Thrilled, the giant moved her hands along her body to check that the rest of her figure had also been further improved.

Most people would have agreed that Megan had been cute before everything started. No one would have dared say that she had a killer body, though. This was no longer the case! Judging by what she could feel, she did not think she had anything to envy to any centerfold!

The thought made the butterflies return to her stomach, accompanied by a well-known warmth down there. It was simply a reminder about how much the entire situation aroused her. And also a call-to-action.

Forgetting about her previous angry tone, Megan pushed her chest out and spoke, her cheerful and thundering voice carrying her message to every single corner in Hathford.

“You really thought you could stop me?” she asked, feeling more empowered than ever. “Well, try and stop me now!”

Without further warning, the titaness took a step to the front. The world shook as Megan’s sole dug deep into the ground, creating a deceivingly low thud that reached her ears above the cacophony of screams. She loved how her foot took the entire road’s span. She completed her step; without any further room on the road, Megan ended up casually crushing a low building, bringing practically an entire block down.

One step. It was all it had taken to her to cover the distance with the fleeing cops. The laggards of the group were now dwarfed by her looming toes, barely a few inches ahead. Megan marveled at the level of detail she could make even when looking at the world from so high above. She had no issues recognizing the escaping officers despite their diminutiveness. They spread along most of the road ahead of her, now.

“I told you what would happen if you attacked me, didn’t I?”

Without further word, Megan lifted her right foot and moved it over the bulk of Hathford’s Police Department. She knew that what she was going to do could only be described as a massacre. She did not give a shit. Her spite at the cops, combined with a power rush that spurred her to use her size made her completely adamant. She set her foot down, feeling countless bodies pop under the sensitive skin of her sole with glee. It was hard to feel more dominant. The deep satisfaction at having been able to get her retribution from those that had hurt her merged with a mad fascination at the possibilities of her new size.

Dozens perished with her simple gesture. Her foot, massive as it was, had not got every single offending mite, though. From her vantage point of view, Megan observed the remaining half a dozen cops with scorn and judged that it would only take her another well place step to get rid of the HPD once and for all. Instead, she dropped to a knee.

The entire city shuddered as her kneecap hit the road like a meteorite, carrying hundreds of thousands of tons behind it. Of course, there was no way the escaping officers would remain standing, so as soon as the giantess was in position to take a closer look at downtown, her prey were lying scattered close enough to her.

Feeling naughty, Megan extended a finger and set its tip on the back of one of the cops. It only took her a fraction of her astronomical strength to pop him like a grape and bury the remaining gore deep into the road.

The survivors did not waste their time in trying to get back to their feet. As if it was going to do them any good. Megan took the utmost care as she pinched two officers that were close enough between two fingers. One of the perks of her previous size had been a certain ease when it came to picking people up. The giantess realized right away that things would be a bit more challenging at her present size. Still, she was not going to renounce the pleasure of taking a closer look at the people.

Megan felt a shiver run down her spine as she felt the frantic wriggling of the two officers through the thick but sensitive skin of her fingertips. She was more mindful than the tiny fuckers deserved as she lifted them up and brought them to her readily cupped left palm, where she set them with the utmost care.

They were so ridiculously tiny! Head to toe, each of the men did not even seem to be half an inch tall. Used to working with the metric system, Megan judged them to be around a centimeter in height. They looked miniscule against the immensity of her palm. Looking at them, Megan realized that she would probably be able to hold dozens in a single scoop and felt a cool shiver running down her spine.

The titan realized that she must have been observing them for a bit too long, since the cops finally recovered from the dizziness of their abrupt lift and started screaming. She could only smile in response. Still kneeling, Megan thought on what to do, but a shadow she caught through the corner of her eye reminded her that there were still three policemen on the road, doing their best to get away from her despite their apparent snail’s pace.

Megan scowled and closed her right first. An instant later, her punch landed like a bomb, shaking her surroundings and snuffing three extra lives with insulting ease.

Megan had already lost her shyness at killing before her latest growth, but the new diminutiveness of the people that surrounded her had brought her disregard for human life to a new level. No one paying attention at her rapidly increasing body count would have believed that less than twenty-four hours before she had been a quiet and bashful young woman that would have not even thought of hurting a fly. Things had changed a lot, though. And the sheer power that she felt oozing through every pore of her body had made her completely callous.

Feeling playful, Megan lifted her hand until her palm was laying right under her cute nose. Despite their tininess, she could make every single detail on the two officers, their panicky screams easily reaching her ears. Much like the first patrol that had intercepted her, back when she had merely been the height of a pine tree, there was an older cop and one that looked quite younger. She could not help but think that he was cute too.

“So, what should I do with you?” she asked in a wicked tone.

Feeling naughty, Megan reached into her palm and pinched the cute young cop between two fingertips. The exercise required the most exquisite balance, since she realized that it was easier to crush him than to keep him in one piece. The giantess gave herself kudos when the man wriggled as she lifted him, proving her that she had achieved her objective.

Megan did not cross any further word with him as she moved her palm away from her and dropped the pinched man towards her ample chest. She could not help a chuckle when she realized that what she had suspected was true: the man was barely bigger than her nipple!

“Have you ever heard the sentence ‘hold on for dear life’?” she asked with scorn.

The man did not seem to understand at first, but finally reacted when she pushed him softly against her teat. Megan felt a tickle as he wrapped his arms around the most sensitive spot in her breast. She then let go, testing his ability to do as she wished. She could only giggle when the cop managed to remain in place, even if he admittedly looked like he was struggling.

From up above, the scene was exhilarating. Megan was looking down at a bare breast of a size and terseness she could have never dreamed of, and on its tip, a full-grown man in a cop’s uniform looked like nothing more than a nipple-ring.

Megan had never been too much of an exhibitionist, but she found that her views on the matter were changing fast.

Could it get any better than this? Megan knew the answer instinctively. Of course it could! Deep inside, she sensed that this was just the beginning. That even if she had fantasized about being this size ever since she had become sexually active, her fantasies had not even scratched the surface when it came to the possibilities. And she wanted to enjoy them all.

Life had not been too harsh with Megan in her twenty-six years, but it had mostly been dull. And it had not been free of frustrations. This was over. The days of letting others push her around were over. The days of self-restraint were gone. The world had become her sandbox. And she was eager to play.

Without further notice, Megan extended a finger the length of a city bus and rested its tip on the back of the cop. His screams were momentarily muffled as she pushed him against her soft skin. Stimulated even further, her nipple started to swell, trapping the hanging cop between two unyielding bits of her. She was mindful of the force she was applying, since, after all, she did not want to crush him just yet. And once she thought she had achieved the right balance, she started to rub the man in circles against herself, using him to drive the stimulation even further.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, unable to contain the pleasure. It was both physical and mental, the thought of using a man as a mere plaything working wonders in her vanity.

Megan realized very soon that she was being too rough. She also understood that she could hardly do better. After all, she was using her utmost care as she massaged the tiny man against herself. He was simply too feeble. And the combination between her whopping strength and the constant swelling of her stimulated nipple was too unstable.

Conscious about the precariousness of the situation, Megan decided to resolve it and just pushed, feeling the tiny cop pop as she pressed him against herself.

“Oh my God!” she said, panting.

Her womanhood was getting drenched. And she was just getting started at her new scale.

The teeny officer had become merely a stain in the tip of her breast as she moved her finger back to observe the aftermath of her vicious game. Megan used two fingers to try and brush his remainders off herself but was only partially successful. She sighed, realizing that there was not too much to do. She also realized that this was probably far from the last time she soiled herself.

At the peak of her confidence, Megan stood back to her full height, admiring her new view on the world once more. The remaining cop in her palm was dizzy again, the consequences of being lifted five-hundred feet with a thrust that could only be rivaled by the Space Shuttle visible enough.

“Puny,” Megan observed with satisfaction.

His screams told her that he had come back to himself a while later.

“Shut up,” she simply said, her thundering voice enough to make him stop the yelling.

Megan’s intimate warmth increased when she grasped the sheer power she had over the tiny man and, by extension, over everyone else in town.

And then, one of the concerns she had had since her latest growth spurt was resolved when the man looked up at her window-sized eyes and opened his mouth.

“Please, don’t kill me!” the centimeter-tall cop said in a mousy but still very recognizable voice.

Megan laughed, both at how pathetic the man was but also at the knowledge that despite her enormity she would still be able to communicate with the mites surrounding her. Being gigantic without this ability would still have made for an amazing ride, but she would have lost half of the fun.

“Why?” she answered back with curiosity, lifting an eyebrow.

He hesitated. Then, he answered her in his comical voice.

“I have family.”

Megan chuckled.

“If they live in Hathford, I would not bet too much for them either,” she said with scorn.

And then, the weirdest thing happened. Possessed by an instantaneous rage, the man reached out for his holster. Megan had not realized that his gun was still there. A second later, he was aiming his revolver at her face. She did not even have the time to discourage him before he pulled the trigger. There were six bangs before the gun clicked. Megan registered it all as five almost inconsequential taps in her cheek and a slightly more annoying itch in her left eye.

There was a moment of silence. Her eyes locked with the cop’s. She could see as the rage in them quickly evolved to uncertainty first and then fear. The attack had been so negligible that it was hard even to get upset. She did feel insulted, though.

The officer was starting to react by the time she pushed her thick glossy lips out and let out a short but strong puff of her warm breath through them. The cop never stood a chance. To Megan it felt merely as blowing a speck of dust from her palm, the cop’s tiny dark blue figure flying for a few blocks before it landed several hundred feet below to its death.

It had been less physically satisfying than the death of his colleague, but almost as uplifting when it came to her self-assurance, especially because of the irrelevance of his attack on her.

Boosted by it, Megan widened her stance and placed her hands on her hips in a commanding pose. Pushing her massive chest out, she looked down at Hathford’s population and addressed them with aloofness. She had no issues to be heard in every single corner of her hometown.

“Look at me! Look at what I have become! And understand what you are!”

Megan acknowledged that it had not been a great speech, but she was too aroused to think clearly. She decided to make for her temporary lack of eloquence by letting her prodigious body do the talking.

Scanning the landscape at her feet, the titaness quickly identified a thick enough crowd barely a couple of streets away. Her left foot left the ground and set a few hundred feet ahead, finishing an entire city block as it did. Another city block suffered the same fate as Megan completed the step, covering the distance with the mob and plating her towering toes right behind its laggards.

“You cannot run from me,” she said in a matter of fact tone.

Megan let her right foot hover over the crowd, dirt and chunks of asphalt raining on them as her sole blocked the sun. And then, she simply set her foot down. She did not even stomp or force her step. The softest landing of her foot was enough to snuff close to a hundred lives.

She could not help but feel some sort of wicked satisfaction at the results of the gesture. Deep inside, Megan knew that the people she had crashed had been her neighbors, people she had crossed her paths with at the grocery store or when going out for a drink. It only made it better. These people had known a side of her she was not proud of, they had met a young and brilliant woman that had never been able to stand out. So, it was only suitable that they would be the first ones to realize what she had become.

From her vantage point of view Megan had a privileged perspective of the city. It was easy to find the crowds and to identify the patterns in their moves. It was obvious that they were terrified. It was hard to blame them for that. Megan also realized that their movements were irrational.

She finally identified a group that seemed to be doing the smart thing. The giantess chuckled when she focused on the trickle of people getting into a four-story building and understood that they had realized that trying to run away from her was pointless.

They were clearly smarter. Unfortunately, they were not smart enough. It only took Megan a repositioning of her left foot to bring the entire building down and bury the group under dozens of tons of rubble and thousands of tons of mega-giantess.

Almost without thinking, Megan took three steps to the front, quickly increasing her body count as she chased the thickest crowds in the vicinity. This brought her to the limits of downtown, which was one of the consequences of her tremendous size.

Megan turned around, eager to find something else to do at her mythological scale. It was when she realized that there was little of downtown left.

“I barely did anything yet!” Megan thought to herself.

In a way, it was true. But the fact that over half of the buildings on Hathford’s city center were gone was also undeniable. The conclusion was obvious enough.

“I need to find myself a bigger city!” she said for the entire remainders of her hometown to hear.

Megan smiled. Stanton was readily available, and the thirty miles that separated her from it didn’t look like much of an issue at her current scale.

So, more excited than she had ever been, the giantess turned and faced the direction of the metropolis. She was in heaven. And the day had barely started.

As Megan took a first step towards her new destination, she remembered about something. Her lips curled into a naughty smile.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Like every other worker at Kelson Construction, Steve was having a hard time recovering from the shock of Megan’s visit. He had been among the lucky ones that had barely been hurt, but the psychological trauma was still there.

There were still pained moans around the building, the consequences of Megan’s rough handling of it. And still, he knew those with broken limbs or mild gashes could also consider themselves lucky. After what he had seen her do to Lena, everything else paled in comparison.

He was trying to help a coworker with a sprained ankle to his feet when the ground shook. Murmurs started spreading around the building almost immediately. Steve could soon notice the rising fear. He was amongst the ones closest to the hole where the windows had once been. Unable to control his curiosity, he left the man he had been helping for a few moments and got closer to the opening. He was about to get there when the next shaking sent him off his feet.

A stapler fell on Steve’s head as the ground shook even harder, sending some objects off the desktops where they had been. A cold ball of ice was starting to form in his stomach as he crawled the remaining distance to the windowless façade. His blood froze as Steve recognized the source of the tremors.

Megan had been big before, but the woman he was now seeing was beyond large. The only word that came to Steve’s mind was monstrous. There was no doubt that the leviathan heading towards them was the same woman that had terrorized them not so long ago, the same woman that had worked with them the last two years. But she was also different. Looking more confident than he had ever seen anyone before, the titaness approaching the office park where he worked had the presence and demeanor of a goddess.

Steve struggled to get back to his feet, jaw dropped as he observed the approaching behemoth with awe. Megan’s foot set once more in the ground, the quake it produced threatening to throw Steve off his feet and making him realize how far away she had been when they had already started to feel her presence. Another footfall and he had to take hold of a burst pipe next to him, cutting his hand in the process.

“Oh my goodness,” he muttered as the giantess got closer at lightning speed. It was amazing to see a creature of that size move so swiftly, but it also made sense.

Three steps later, the quake was so strong that there was nothing Steve could do to prevent the fall. By the time he recovered, three powerful shakes later, he was facing the smooth skin of Megan’s ankle. He barely had time to let the situation sink before the world shook again, even if the titan’s foot seemed to be planted firmly in the ground. A piece of debris hit his head, knocking him cold as he felt a strong lift pushing him against the floor.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The office park was on the way to the city, so Megan did not even have to take a detour to stop by Kelson Construction once more. She smiled the entire way towards her destination, eager to take a new look at her coworkers, now from an even more magnificent stance.

Crowds, cars and buildings met a grim fate as she made her path with complete disregard for the world at her feet. She was way too big for the streets and roads, so there was no point in sticking to them. Instead, Megan’s feet made short work of anything in their way as she moved in a straight line towards her destination. She kept her gaze fixed on the familiar but now very small-looking building in the distance, feeling the world mostly through a combination of different sensations under her sensitive soles.

She was in heaven, and the feeling only intensified as soon as she reached the business park. In just a couple of minutes, Megan had covered the distance towards her target and was now standing with each of her humongous feet firmly planted on either side of the boxy building, which now looked no bigger than a thick book, barely able to make it up to her ankle bone.

It was so hard to believe that she had not so long ago fit inside that ridiculous box! And so had dozens of her co-corkers. Megan was eager to take a new peek at them, her intentions somehow having evolved since her previous visit. For starters, the giantess did not believe that it made sense to try and run the place anymore. She was meant for much bigger tasks. Still, it would be impolite to leave without bidding her farewell.

Megan soon realized that what she intended was easier said than done, though. Looking at the diminutive office building from her colossal height, the giantess realized that she would need to lie down and press her head hard into the ground to be able to get a look inside. This was the magnitude of her new scale!

Back in a job interview, Megan had been asked if she considered herself creative. After thinking about it for a short while, she had ended up concluding that rather than creative she was resourceful. Combined with her engineer’s brain and the almost limitless possibilities of her new strength, this trait in her intelligence opened countless possibilities.

Smiling evilly, Megan crouched in the catcher’s position and brought her hands to the ground. She knew enough about structural design to know that the building’s foundations reached deep underground. This was no problem for her, though.

Megan’s fingertips pushed the warm asphalt on either side of the Kelson local headquarters and started digging it as if it were soft clay. She moaned in pleasure at yet another proof of her tremendous power. And she kept going, relishing as her fingers kept drilling.

The ground in her vicinity cracked as she kept torturing it with her godly strength, her palms now buried almost all the way to their heels.

Considering that she had got deep enough, Megan proceeded to join her cupped hands underground, her fingertips touching each other and practically breaking the earth under the building. It was then only a matter of pulling up.

With the ease of a gardener uprooting a plant, Megan ripped the Kelson building from the ground, focusing on being as gentle as possible, with the objective of keeping it in one piece for the time being.

She let a loud laugh out when she achieved her objective, the diminutive box resting whole in her flat palms as she removed them from the earth.

With the hardest part of the operation now taken care of, it was only a matter of standing up. Megan’s powerful thigh muscles pushed the hundreds of thousands of tons of her body upwards, back to her full imposing height.

The titaness then lifted her hands carefully, raising the building along her flat stomach, her mountainous breasts and straight in front of her curious face.

It was exhilarating! There they were! Despite their bug sizes, her former colleagues were easy enough to identify through the openings she had made in the façade back when she had merely been big. She could make their expressions and frantic movements despite their ridiculous sizes. Their screams had no trouble to reach her humongous ears. And right then, Megan knew she had everything she could ever hope for.

The butterflies returned to her stomach as she felt an intense warmth building back in her womanhood. Nothing had ever made her so horny as power did. And she had so much of it that it was hard to grasp the limits.

No matter how much attention she had already paid to her sexual urges, Megan realized that she was overdue for another dose of self-gratification. She wondered how she was going to take care of herself at her present size, but she had a more urgent matter to resolve: what to do with her ex-colleagues.

Her lip curled in an evil grin as the answer presented herself.

“I only came to bid you farewell. I know I told you that I would be running the company a short while ago, but I have had a change of heart. You see, the thing is… I have no use for something as pitiful as you.”

She only got screams in response.

“Brace yourselves,” she added in a naughty tone.

They did not have the chance to. It would not have mattered if they had. Transferring the entire weight of the building to her right hand, Megan simply tossed the full structure over her left shoulder, sending it flying for over a mile before it landed as a meteor rain in the outskirts of downtown.

A cool shiver ran along her back and ended in her womanhood, reminding Megan that it was craving for attention.

 

“Soon,” she mentally promised herself.

End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 7 by papayoya

Highway to Heaven

 

Yellow signs warned about the road narrowing ahead. As if they were needed. Phil slammed his palm on the steering wheel in frustration as the traffic ahead of him stalled, starting another of the usual morning traffic jams. He was going to be late for yet another meeting!

He did not get it. He really could not get it. He had lived in Stanton and worked on the other side of the bay for twelve years already, and as far as he could remember, there had not been a single day without some sort of construction going on.

It made traffic a nightmare. And it got on his nerves. If it were only a matter of voting the mayor out! But he had seen three different administrations coming and going, and if anything, things only seemed to be getting worse.

He had been stopped for five minutes already. The guy behind him blared the horn, making him even madder. Traffic suddenly moved, but barely three car-lengths. Then it stopped again. Phil punched the wheel once more.

“God, is no one ever going to do anything about it?”

The ground shook as if in response. Phil suddenly forgot about his anger, his mind suddenly filled with uncertainty and curiosity. The ground shook again. This time he could notice the vibration filtering through the car’s frame and getting to his bones.

Was this an earthquake? In Stanton?

The ground shook a third time, and if anything, it was more violent than the previous ones. And then, there was a fourth tremor.

It was not until then that Phil realized that there was a certain pace to the shakings, a certain rhythm. After the sixth shock there was no doubt in his mind anymore: the shakings were too regular not to have been caused by something. Which, of course, triggered the next question: what in the heck could be causing the world to shudder like this?

He got his answer almost right away, when she came into view over the horizon, a gorgeous face with high cheeks, full lips and large hazel eyes wildly framed by long, wavy brown hair. Her body followed right after, a perfect match for the beauty of her visage. Stark naked, the young woman seemed perfectly content not to hide any of her amazing features to the world. Her chest loomed first. Her imposing breasts were clearly out of proportion with her otherwise slender frame, but stood impossibly erect, held by the muscles of a fit body. The rest of her figure gradually came up as she kept advancing towards him, a washboard flat stomach giving way to a clean-shaven crotch first and long, silky legs later.

She must have advanced a dozen paces by the time Phil could see her entire form, the perfection of it. She looked like a girl straight out of a music video or the center pages of a man’s magazine. She had to be in her mid-twenties, and her permanent smile left no doubt about how she felt about the situation. Phil felt a shiver running down his spine when her understood that the mysterious woman was perfectly comfortable with being hundreds of feet tall. Because, judging by the distance and how well he could see her, there was no way that she was smaller than that.

He then realized about something else that paralyzed him with terror. The woman was walking straight towards where he was, moving down the highway. A congested highway with bumper-to-bumper traffic. Phil realized what this meant and started shaking. His eyes then set on the woman’s humongous feet as they described an arc in the air with each of her casual steps, finally setting down a few hundred feet ahead. Setting down on top of dozens of cars and hundreds of people.

Phil caught himself screaming in utter panic as his eyes kept fixed on the giantess. She was only a few miles away. Which, judging from what he was seeing, meant that she would be upon him in no time.

He breathed in hard and tried to regain control of his muscles. By the time he did, he managed to push the door open and join the dozens of other people that were now stampeding down the highway, fleeing from the approaching woman through the aisles between cars.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan stopped and rested her hands on her hips as she observed the situation at her feet with renewed curiosity. Over the last couple of minutes, more and more car doors had flown open, those trying to run away from her now forming a compacted mob that extended for miles.

It was normal, she guessed. It was not as if she had been a giant woman for long, but in all her fantasies, she had always considered this would be the natural reaction any crowd would have. Especially when one considered that she had been crushing them for a while already.

Megan had not had any doubts after she had realized that her lifelong dream had come true. There had only been a suitable place to go for a woman like her: the big city. Especially when her hometown had proven to be too little of an appetizer for the vast possibilities of her new size. Luckily, Stanton was readily available, barely thirty miles away. Merely a short trek by her new standards.

Of course, the world looked very different from her new vantage point of view, but Megan soon had found out that rather than being an issue, her new perspective could be an advantage. Especially when finding her way around. She had not needed too long to find the black ribbon she knew was I-797, the highway where she had been stuck so many times but that today would lead the way to her destination.

She headed towards it right away, barely paying attention to the oaks and pines her calves were downing as she made her way through the forest. Megan could tell that the interstate had been jammed already. She was not surprised. I-797 was usually a nightmare, especially this early in the morning. She had suffered the traffic and been frustrated by it countless times. Thankfully, those days were over. If anything, Megan’s increase in size had also meant a very welcome improvement in mobility.

Of course, she was seen soon enough. How not to? Her presence did not do anything to help the traffic in the highway. Her permanent smile widened when she started hearing the crashes first and the honking just a few seconds later. She guessed she was still a couple of miles away and she was already making a pretty fine mess.

Megan strutted her way towards the freeway, focusing on being sensual as she felt the world shake mildly with every stride. Her toes were looming over the trapped matchbox-sized cars soon enough. She stopped a step before causing a massacre. If anyone thought that it was out of mercy, they were in for a nasty surprise. All Megan wanted to do was take a better look at the trapped mass of humanity before giving in to the craving growing inside her.

She moaned in delight, her body reacting to the power rush with an already well-known increase of her almost permanent state of arousal. Megan’s new size had already sunk in by then, but there was nothing like a good crowd to put her new reality into perspective.

Her lips curled in an evil smile as she lifted her right foot from the ground and gracefully moved it forward, stopping to let it hover over the packed interstate. Heel-to-toe, her foot easily matched the width of the eight-lane highway. Splintered wood, compacted earth and other dirt rained over the terrified crowd trapped under the shadow of its sole. Megan let her foot hover in position for a while, admiring its relative size against its surroundings, savoring the chaos it could unleash.

And then, she simply set it down. She did not stomp. There was no need for that. It did not make a difference. Cars and people barely resisted a fraction of a second before popping under her delicate sole, which kept going and dug the earth, severing the highway with an impassable trench.

Despite her prodigious height, the screams of those that were lucky enough to make it out alive increased in intensity and reached Megan’s cute ears. She let another moan, this time longer and deeper.

“God, this is making me so horny!”

Her words thundered from above, her voice reaching out for miles, its power only matched by the sensuality of its tone.

They were not much of an introduction speech, but it would have been hard to summarize better how things were going to be from now.

Megan felt her libido skyrocket and she moved a hand between her legs to check that she was as wet as she thought. She would need to do something about it. But not yet.

She looked down at her own foot, embedded several feet into the ground after having so easily snuffed a few dozen lives. Megan had not hated them. How could she, when she had never met any of them before? She had not killed them out of anger. Neither she had done it out of cruelty. She had just felt like it. After all, what was the point in being giantess if one could not do giantess things?

Megan licked her lips as she thought on the possibilities. They were endless. The world had suddenly become her playground. And Megan had found out that despite what everyone had thought about her, she was a naughty girl.

She removed her foot, admiring the deep imprint in the earth with the shape of her delicate sole. The two-dimensional, rectangular, multi-colored shapes of the cars she had crushed were easy enough to recognize. There were not many doubts about what the red splotches littering the space between them were either.

She moved her foot back to regain her balance as an intermediate step for what she had in mind, which was nothing else than straddling the eight lanes of the highway, turning in the direction of the city.

She was a sight to behold. The fifty-foot woman or the Colossus of Rhodes were mere dolls compared to her magnificence. Trapped under her, thousands of people looked up in awe at the mountain-sized woman that had come out of nowhere to terrorize them, wondering what to expect of her. She was happy to solve their doubts.

“Ok, I guess you’ll want to know who the hell I am. My name’s Megan and I’m 26. And yeah, I’m giant! I don’t think this part needs too much explaining. I think all you need to know is that I have always wanted to be like this so, now that I am… well, you are going to notice. I have nothing against you, but it turns out that fucking you in every single way I can imagine is what really turns me on. So, what’s a goddess to do?”

Megan crouched in the catcher’s position, getting closer to the now incredibly spooked survivors. Her eyes followed a couple that could not take it anymore and hid inside the first car they found, what seemed to be a navy SUV. Megan reached out with her right hand and extended a finger. Its tip was soon resting on the roof of the vehicle, feeling the warmth of the sun-exposed metal. She kept it there for a couple of seconds, feeling the car’s frame twist under her digit, smirking at the thought of how it must be feeling from inside. Then, she simply pushed, easily flattening the SUV into a coin-shaped metal pancake.

“You cannot hide from me,” she said cheerfully.

She raised her hand and tracked a group of would-be escapees. Her fingers closed with care, pinching four of them between the tips of her thumb and pointer, striking a delicate balance in order not to crush them but also not to let them fall.

Megan brought them up to her face and felt thrilled as she held them in front of her curious hazel eyes.

“You can’t run either,” she told them before opening her fingers and letting them roll into the center of a palm the size of a tennis court.

Megan smiled, observing her captives with exhilaration. Like the cops back in Hathford, they barely took any meaningful space in her palm, confirming her that there was room to spare. She gave them a couple of seconds to settle down and roll on themselves. She then smiled wickedly at them.

They were so tiny! Megan doubted she would ever get tired of holding tiny people. In a way, it was the best reminder of what she had once been and what she had become. It told her just how much above everyone else in the world she now was, how boundless life had become for her.

Momentarily happy with her catch, the giantess got back to her feet, lifting them the equivalent height of a skyscraper in less than a second. Of course, the sudden change in altitude was taxing enough on the diminutive people to make them groggy. Megan sighed, realizing that she would need to take the people’s frailty better into account in the future.

There was no other option but to let them recover, so that’s what the giantess did, using the time to revel in her surroundings once more.

She had made the trip along I-797 so many times. This one was going to be very different from the previous ones, though. For once, the bumper to bumper traffic she had got to hate so much worked in her favor. It was not as if the people would have been able to get away from her even if they had been moving but having them completely stalled increased the possibilities.

Megan did not want to waste too long on the highway. After all, Stanton was the big prize. With its famous landmarks, its signature skyscrapers and its ten million people, the metropolis offered everything a playful goddess could wish for.

But she was not going to leave I-797 alone either. She had spent far too many hours of her life on it to simply ignore it now. From her vantage, the titaness had a privileged view of the packed ribbon up until it reached the bay. The infamous construction area that had caused her so many headaches was about half the way to Tranton Bridge, some ten miles away.

Megan was amazed when her eyes responded to her curiosity and focused on the crew working there, who still seemed to be unaware of her presence.

“Wow,” Megan muttered as she realized that she could make even the most minute detail despite the great distance and the diminutiveness of the people and equipment she was looking at. In a way it was as if her sight had gained some sort of telescopic capability. Megan guessed that this might be caused by the size of her pupils and photoreceptors, but she was an engineer, not a biologist, so her hypotheses were not precisely very well founded. In any case, once she had accepted that she was the height of a small mountain, she had not much trouble to accept that she had some new skills. They were welcome, in any case.

Four of the eight lanes of the highway were still closed, the expansion project still stalled in a phase that should have been completed over a year ago. This only managed to gridlock the usually busy freeway much more than it would have been needed, especially if Pierce, the project manager, had chosen to follow any of the advice she had thrown in some of the management meetings.

With the highway now cut underneath her, courtesy of her right foot, it was only a matter of time before traffic came to a stop for the twenty miles that separated her from the bridge. After all, it turned out that the only thing that could make mobility worse than Pierce’s incompetence was her playfulness.

Megan was eager to get to the city, but she was not about to ignore the thousands of people trapped in their cars. Or her working colleagues.

A scream from her palm indicated to her that her captives were coming back to their senses, so she moved her attention back from the distance and into the immediacy of her palm. She giggled when she saw the panic of the four weightless centimeter-tall people she was holding.

Megan let them scream for some time while she observed them. The same ability that had let her zoom into the construction site ten miles away allowed her to see the tiny people in her palm in minute detail. She had not done it on purpose, but she had two men and two women. They could not be more different from each other, though.

Starting from the left, there was an overweight and bearded man in a suit. He was sweating profusely, probably because of a combination of his attire under the bright summer sun and his overall nervousness.

The scream had come from the woman to his right, a young and rather good-looking blonde in tight-fitting clothes. She had to be about Megan’s age and there was no doubt in her mind that the woman was very aware of her physical attractiveness and very skilled at using it to her benefit.

The woman next to her was quite the opposite, a dark skinned and hard-faced middle-aged woman that did not have anything else to make her stand out.

Finally, the guy on the rightmost spot was so ridiculous that he almost made her laugh. Dressed in wide, low-cut jeans and a bright-yellow T-shirt her keen sight revealed that he was doing everything he could to look like someone out of a ghetto when he actually was not.

Megan did not know too well why she had picked these people up, other than to reinforce her power rush, but now that she had them, she had to make her mind up on what to do with them.

The easy thing would have been to dispose of them and get going. After all, she was appealed by the construction work happening a few miles ahead. There were so many ways she could get rid of the four specks that the hardest part about it was choosing the method.

She decided against it, though. After all, one thing that Megan had not yet done was to communicate with her new toys. Hathford’s Downtown had lasted way too little for her to get beyond stepping on her townmates, and her experience with the cops had also been rather short. Megan was determined to not let any inhibitions get on her way to wild fun, but this did not mean simply rampaging around like a mindless monster. She was far from that. She was a brilliant young woman with the strength of a global superpower at her disposal. And she was going to behave like that.

“What are your names?” she asked, trying to sound as little threatening as possible, but failing because of just how thundering her voice was.

She could see that they had understood her, though, and this was, after all, the most important part. Megan knew that she would have no problems to be heard, so as long as her voice was understandable, one side of the communication was taken care of.

It was curious to observe her tiny captives as they made their minds up about how to respond to her simple request. Megan was wickedly delighted at the obvious fear she inspired in them and at the knowledge that she owned them beyond any doubt. Of course, holding them in her hand made this more obvious, but the fact was that this was also true for the thousands of people at her feet unsuccessfully trying to flee from her.

Megan was surprised when the first one to react to her question was the same blonde barbie that had started with the yelling.

“Jennifer,” she said. Her voice sounded both faint and squeaky, but at the same time, Megan had no trouble hearing and understanding her.

“Isn’t that a suitable name?” the giantess mocked.

The blonde god a bit red faced in reaction. Megan guessed it was a combination of both shame and anger, but she could not have cared less.

“Don’t you guys have names too?” she asked the other three.

They felt reluctant to reply, but after Megan raised an eyebrow as she kept staring at them, the tinies realized that their safety was at stake and, one by one, let her know how to address them. The beefy suited man’s name was Keith, which was somewhat fit to the stereotype too, while the non-remarkable woman was called Marla. She had to prevent a giggle when she learned that the yellow T-shirt guy was Andrew.

“Do you find me beautiful?” Megan asked.

She had never been vain, but somehow, finding herself in her present situation had surfaced an arrogance that she had not known she possessed.

Her four captives did not waste time in nodding frantically.

“I’m also goddamned powerful,” Megan added in a matter of fact tone.

Once more, she god furious nods in response.

“Will you do anything I command?” Megan then inquired. She was going pretty much with the flow, but it was curious how quickly she had moved to a dominant attitude.

There was some hesitation among her hostages, but she got an affirmative response in no time.

“Good. Kneel,” Megan then simply asked. It was stupid, but somehow, she felt like testing their limits. Megan had never been into anything resembling religious worship, but once she had found herself testing her ability to command, it felt natural.

It took the tinies some time to react to her simple order. Megan saw that they were inclined to obey, so she let them get themselves together. Once they started to comply, she had to try hard not to laugh, though.

She had not realized just how uneven the soft surface of her palm felt to the little people trapped on it until she saw them trying to stand up and failing multiple times. She could not prevent a giggle as they kept trying, the dark-skinned woman being the first one to succeed. A few seconds later, the entire group of four was on their knees.

“Good,” Megan said, exhilarated at the sheer power she had over them. Drunk on it, she pushed it a bit farther.

Being mindful of her captives’ precarious balance, she was careful as she moved her hand in front of her massive right breast. She then held it in a way that would put the four tiny people as close to her erect nipple as possible.

Before her growth, Megan had never been especially focused on her chest, but her size increase and, especially, her increase in voluptuousness had changed that in no time.

“Excite me,” she commanded in a soft tone.

There was no immediate response. It was natural, she guessed. Sighing slightly, she narrowed down her instructions.

“Lick it. Rub it. Punch it or kick it. I don’t care what you do. But work me up!”

It was amazing to see how even such a particular part of her new anatomy was large enough to allow four grown ups to gather around it and work on it. Megan had been a bit wary about how successful they could be. After all, if high caliber rifles had been practically unnoticeable, what could four puny people do?

It turned out that her lack of faith had been misplaced. Hundreds of nerve endings started getting stimulated at once, adding a very noticeable physical stimulation to the power rush she was already going through.

Megan let out a long, pleasured moan as she enjoyed the attention and reflected on just how wonderful life could be. The old, bashful engineer was completely gone, as if she had not been there just twenty-four hours before. In her new mindset, Megan could not find a reason to deny herself any pleasure, to withhold any whim.

“Yes!” she screamed for the entire county to hear. “Keep going!” she then commanded.

Megan moved her head backwards and closed her eyes as she focused on enjoying every contact with her oversensitive nipple. The thought that every man and woman in the world was now hers to do as she pleased added to the stimulation as her captives continued trying their best to keep her excited.

It had to end sooner or later, though. It was not long before she felt the efforts of her forced lovers dwindle and opened her eyes again, seeing what she had feared. They were worn out.

Megan moved her hand back from her nipple and observed the four little people, somewhat bothered. The terror in their eyes as she locked her glance with theirs told her that they had interpreted her feelings well. She could not deny that she was upset about the situation, but their sudden reaction softened her somewhat.

“You guys are puny!” she said with some disdain.

They were on their hands and knees, panting as their fear mounted up.

“I wonder how many of you I’ll have to do to get my rocks off,” Megan said. And then, her mood lightened up and she added: “I guess I can’t blame you for being human, though. After all, there’s only one of me around.”

She smiled when she met their questioning glances.

“You did your best. I’ll set you down. Just make sure that you go the other way from Stanton. I’ve grown a certain fondness for you, so I would hate it if you ended up under one of my footprints.”

Megan did not wait for them to reply before she crouched gracefully and brought her extended palm to the stretch of land by the highway. Mindful of their diminutiveness, she tilted her hand only slightly, creating a gentle slope for the four bodies to roll before they hit the ground. She did not even wait to check for their well being before she stood up again.

The giantess moaned once more as she fondled her breasts and mashed them together. She loved her new body, its size but also its considerably enhanced sensuousness. She did not think she could ever get tired of using the full possibilities it presented her.

Ready for some more action, the giantess took a step to the front, and then another. Anyone who had thought that her interaction with the four hostages she had captured marked a new gentleness in her approach would soon find out how mistaken they had been as Megan reached the crowd in her fourth stride and set her foot on the mass of humanity without second thought, crushing a hundred lives without barely noticing.

The resuming of her murderous wade along the highway made the ever-present panic to skyrocket, the intensified screams serving as a soundtrack of her actions and sounding like music to her ears.

Not in the mood to waste any more time and unhindered by the obstacles at her feet, Megan covered miles in mere seconds as she strutted down the highway much like a top model walking down the runway. She was vaguely conscious about the bloodbath she was causing, but she did not care at all. Her latest growth spurt had turned people into something which was both abundant and disposable.

The giantess kept her gaze fixed in her next objective, which was no other than the construction zone. She smiled when her former coworkers reacted to her presence, when she was about half the way to it. Of course, one of the only drawbacks of her new condition was that there was no way she could ever hope for a stealthy approach. This minor inconvenience was easily solved by her staggering speed, since she cut the distance to less than a mile by the time they had managed to get their shit together and do something about her approach.

Behind her, Megan left nine miles of devastated highway, footprints the size of a basketball court littering the landscape and marking the graves of thousands of commuters. All the goddess had done was choosing the dark asphalt track as her path to the city, the fate of countless people being sealed by that whim.

Her ex-colleagues were now so close that it felt almost as if she could grasp them. From her lofty point of view, Megan saw how they had seemed to organize themselves in two groups: the ones that were trying to flee in their vehicles and those that had simply started to run away. Their bright orange vests made them even easier to spot than their fellow midgets.

Megan didn’t rush, realizing that there was no way they were going to escape from them. Instead, she calmly covered the last few steps towards her destination while she finished making her mind up about what to do.

She reached the limits of the construction area soon enough, stopping and placing her hands on her hips as she observed the object of her interest.

Excited, Megan wondered if they had recognized her. On one hand, she was pretty damn easy to see, but she was not too sure they would have spent the time to take a good look at her, even from the distance. Moreover, she was changed beyond her height, and she did not know how that would affect people’s perception of her.

Peeking down through the valley between her massive breasts, Megan reached the conclusion that there was no point in speculating when she could have her doubts resolved with ease. Without further word, the giantess crouched in the catcher’s position, her massive form dropping on those trapped under her, and extended a never-ending arm. Her fingers had no trouble pinching one of the laggards in the construction crew, trapping his body before she lifted it to her face.

The man could not have been any more scared as she held him in front of her window-sized hazel eyes. Megan smiled and let her warm breath bath his body, making him sweat. She thought she recognized him from the office, but she did not remember his name. Her voice was soft as she asked:

“Do you know who I am?”

The man nodded frantically, filling her heart with glee.

“Do tell!” she said excitedly.

“You are Megan Monroe!” he screamed with the same mousy voice everyone seemed to now have.

For some reason, it felt almost so good as the stuff she could do thanks to her size. She did not know why, but there was a certain pride associated with being recognized for who she was. Maybe it had to do with the amazing transformation she had gone through. It felt more real if people recognized that she had been one of them.

“Good, tiny,” she whispered.

She could see some hope in his eyes. Megan decided to push her luck and asked:

“Where’s Pierce?”

She could tell that he had understood her. His expression revealed that he was making up his mind. All it took her to convince him was to arch her eyebrow.

“Somewhere in the front,” the diminutive operative replied.

“Thanks,” she almost whispered before crouching back down and setting the teeny man next to her right foot. The size difference was so massive that it was mind-boggling. Up to some point, it made it very hard to believe that they had once shared the same species.

The worker did not waste any time in breaking into a run in the opposite direction she was facing. Megan did not pay him any attention, but if she had, she would have noticed how it took him a while even to clear the length of her foot.

Standing back up, the giantess observed the area in front of her toes and pondered about her next actions. There were dozens of her former colleagues running right ahead of her. Their bright vests, combined with the fact that the construction area was much less crowded with commuters made them easy enough to spot.

Up from her new vantage point of view, it was even more obvious how poor of a job they had done. The terrain was a bit hilly in that area, and Pierce’s crew had been tasked with expanding the highway as it ran between two low mounds of land that could not even make it up to mid-thigh. Megan had always thought that their approach had been the wrong one, and she now could see why. Pierce had started excavating the hills on the road side, cutting two lanes on each side to make enough room for the construction equipment. But, as she had always warned, the risk of the soft land moving and taking the place of the one they removed was too high. Had it been her call, she would have started digging on the opposite side and planned to have the entire mound removed, but Pierce had thought, very wrongly, that he could get the job done in half the time and with half the cost. Now, one year beyond the deadline, they were still half the way from being done.

Pierce had never listened to her. His team had not listened either. And the management had been too appealed by the promised budget and schedule to consider her concerns. Megan had always been frustrated that they could not see it, that she had not been able to make her point. And suddenly, she knew what she was going to do.

It was time for the world to listen to her. She had always been smarter than everyone else. But from now on, her opinion would be the only one that mattered.

With that purpose fueling her, and with the knowledge that she had been recognized for who she was present in her mind, Megan cleared her throat and addressed her former coworkers.

“You guys have done a really poor job! It’s time to get this fixed. Effective immediately, I’m taking over this project,” she said, her thundering voice reaching for miles.

The slight changes in the patterns in their movements told her that she had been understood. Of course, this did not mean that anyone would stop trying to flee. Feeling both playful and naughty, she added:

“We have much to discuss, so I’m calling a team meeting,” she said. Then, she used a more wicked tone to add: “Now, I’m not so naïve as to think that you’ll attend willingly. But, you know? I don’t think that is going to be a problem.”

Still observing from up high, Megan roughly counted sixty or so orange-vest workers. Despite the fact that they had been running for a while, they still were within stepping distance.

“This should be easy,” she told herself as she dropped down to her knees.

Megan had not aimed to be rough at all. Still, her hundreds of thousands of tons hit the ground like a meteor, shaking her surroundings like a magnitude 5 earthquake, making most people in her immediate surroundings to lose their footing.

It worked well enough for her. The giantess aimed for the most packed groups first, pinching three and even four centimeter-tall men together between her fingertips. She tried to strike a good balance between keeping her grip harmless enough and wasting too much time. She felt a shiver running down her spine when she realized that she had mastered the art of picking people up after a few groups.

Each and every person Megan scooped from the road unavoidably ended up in her left palm, which she had conveniently cupped to prevent anyone from falling or slipping through her fingers as she used it as a warehouse to stockpile her catch.

She had barely been at it for a couple of minutes by the time she had around twenty people stacked in her hand, with plenty of spare room for more.

It was even better than crushing them. In a way, toying with the tiny men like she was doing was an even more ultimate proof of her utter superiority over them. She could not only decide over their lives on a whim, but she could also force them to do as she wished.

Megan did not even need to stretch to keep capturing her new subjects, an arm the length of a football pitch mocking any attempts at fleeing. At times, she was tempted to crush a few of the men who tried to outsmart her by hiding instead of running, but she ended up deciding against it. And finally, less than ten minutes after she had started it all, Megan had a full catch.

She did not think she had ever felt prouder of herself. What she had achieved and, moreover, the ease with which she had achieved it were the ultimate proof of her new superiority over the world.  

Sitting on her haunches, she brought her handful under her nose and smirked as she observed the mass of humanity she had gathered. A shiver ran down her spine as she let the fact that she was holding over fifty people on her palm with such ease.

“You are now mine,” she said with deep satisfaction.

As usual, the group needed some time to get their shit together after having been managed so roughly, but eventually, the first screams started reaching Megan’s ears.

“Shut up,” she commanded almost in a whisper. It was more than enough to achieve her objective, making the warmth down there even more accused. “You’ll do as I say,” she added. It was not a question.

Megan had most of the crew already in her possession, but she had also seen some of the workers had managed to get into pick-up trucks, excavators and steamrollers and were trying their best to escape from her cross-country. It was more a provocation than an issue, but she had to do something about it.

It only took her a moment to figure out how to deal with the challenge. Using her now free right hand, Megan reached for the rightmost hill and dug her fingers into the soft earth. It only took her a motion of her humongous hand to scoop almost half of the mound off and dig a deep crater. It was more than wide enough for her intentions, which were no other than to keep her most recent captives there.

The giantess did not provide any sort of warning before she moved her crowd-containing palm towards the newly dug crater and tilted it gently, emptying the mob into the earthen prison with ease.

“Wait for me here,” she commanded, as if they had any other option.

Getting on her hands and knees, Megan advanced two steps, enough for her to regain reach to the remaining escapees. And then, she repeated the operation, only this time with the seven vehicles that had managed to make a break.

The construction equipment felt sturdier than anything she had grabbed thus far, but Megan still marveled at just how tiny and feeble everything in the new world looked to her. She focused on being quick and methodical to transfer the vehicles to her hand before setting them back on the ground between her legs. Then, she used her fingernails to open each of them like an eggshell, giving herself kudos at the fine work she was able to put together. By the end of the process, she had thirteen more people ready to be moved to their new “location”.

The first phase of her little project was now complete. It was time to move to a more personal touch. Megan repositioned herself so that the low hill where she had placed her new crew would be between her legs as she knelt. And then, she rested her hands on her knees and lowered herself, approaching her new subjects like a goddess coming from the sky.

“Scatter,” she commanded.

She had to suppress a giggle when they immediately complied. The seventy or so construction workers took as much of the crater as they could, increasing the space between them.

“I feel ashamed to have worked in the same company as you,” Megan scolded them as she started to inspect the group. Her words added some anger to the ever-present fear, but it was part of the objective. “Two years and you don’t even know how to finish this project?”

There were some challenging looks as she fixed a stare on them.

“I guess it takes a woman to get the job done!” she then boasted.

Without further word, Megan reached for the mound opposite to the one where she had set the crew and dug almost half of it with her left hand. She made sure to show the pile of dirt to the group before tossing it out of the way. Another scoop took care of most of the remaining high ground.

“It was not so hard, was it?” she mocked.

No one seemed to be willing to reply.

“I don’t think it would take me one hour to get the entire job done,” she continued. “It’s not as if I’m going to waste my time here, anyway. This highway has become obsolete. It’s obvious I don’t need it, and from now on, the only things that are worth building are those I care about.”

There were some murmurs from the crater. Megan was reaching a new peak in her excitement. Somehow, talking about her power was almost as good as exercising it.

“Anyway, I know I’m being quite hard on you, but it’s not all your fault. After all, you’ve had the poorest management,” she said. And then, in a cold and threatening tone, she added: “Isn’t that right, Pierce?”

She had already located the project manager some time ago, and it was time to finally take care of him. Without further warning, she extended two fingers to reach out for him. Megan had already suspected that he was a coward, and he readily confirmed it by hiding behind two of his colleagues. As if it mattered.

All Megan had to do was to pinch the three tiny men together and to drop them in her palm. Once there, she used a finger to flick the two she did not need away and keep the target she was interested in.

“Hi, Pierce,” she said with a wide smile.

The man was shaking uncontrollably in her palm.

“You are really pathetic, aren’t you?” Megan pushed.

“Please…” the man babbled.

“I can’t recall how many times I told you that you were making a mistake. Does it really take a goddess for you to listen?”

Pierce was still trembling, apparently unable to get his shit together. It was even surprising that he managed to produce an answer:

“I will listen! I will do whatever you tell me!”

Megan smiled evilly, feeling her arousal increase.

“Of course you will,” she said, sounding cockier than ever. “Everyone will,” she added.

Her words seemed to relax Pierce a little, even if he still felt like someone very close to a heart attack.

“You see, the problem is that I have no clue about what to do with you,” she then let the bomb drop.

Pierce screamed and then, against all odds, Megan dropped him back with his workers.

For the crew in the crater everything happened in an instant as the goddess stood up, casting a large shadow over them as she stepped over the hill and in the direction of Stanton. They felt the ground shake once, and then twice.

And then, she stopped. The entire world seemed to freeze in that instant. And just when everyone started wondering what was going on, a voice thundered from above:

“You did not really think that I would let your incompetence slide, did you?”

The next thing they saw was a backside the size of a mountain drop on them at incredible speed. Megan giggled as her hard buttocks hit the ground, flattening it and causing an even stronger earthquake than when kneeling. Of course, no one had been ready for her. How could they?

Hundreds perished at her whim, including every Kelson Construction employee in the area. Everyone who was still alive was left in shock, ears whistling as they recovered from the blow.

To Megan it had been the final insult, bringing her awareness of her destructive power to a new limit and making her libido boost to new levels.

“Oh my fucking goodness!” she let out.

She was tempted to do herself right there. The cum dripping on the upturned cars right under her cunt was a clear indication that she was in need of some urgent self-gratification. It was almost a miracle that her colder head prevailed and led her to resume her trek towards the big city. Something in the back of her mind told her that she would find more suitable toys in there.

Megan was still panting when she got back up, turning to look at the two massive craters her backside had dug in the ground. I-797 was done. And she could not be happier about it.

Determined to find herself in a more suitable landscape for a goddess, Megan started strutting towards Stanton once more. She barely paid any attention to the hundreds of lives she started snuffing under her soles. Her mind was now daydreaming about the possibilities once she reached the metropolis.

Her reverie was abruptly stopped when she reached a spot she knew too well but that she had forgotten about: the tunnel.

Stanton Bay was surrounded by some of the highest cliffs in the country’s coast. This is what made it so spectacular, but also what made building infrastructure on it so tough. This was also one of the reasons Tranton Bridge was such a marvel of civil engineering.

And one of the many challenges the engineers had had to fix was the fact that the cliff got taller in the precise spot where the bridge made the most sense. Like everything in life, it was solvable as long as people were willing to invest the necessary talent and the necessary resources. They had done it through a tunnel that pierced the rocky mountain and led the road to the brief plain right after it, where the bridge started.

Megan was now standing about half a mile from the spot, wondering what it meant to her.

On one hand, the abrupt rising was not nearly high enough to be an unsolvable obstacle to someone of her dimensions. At most, it was about half her height. But she tried to imagine herself and all she could do was a weird scenario where she would need to climb up to when let herself hang down. She was pretty sure she would be able to pull it together, but she would not appear very regal while doing it.

Megan was momentarily pissed. She exhaled, somewhat annoyed, and looked around. And then, it hit her! For all her change in attitude, she realized that she was still not fully thinking like a hundreds-of-feet tall giantess. A giantess that did not need to concern herself by the depth of the bay.

 

Smiling in anticipation for what was coming, the goddess turned to her right and started to walk down the gentle slope of the terrain. She was heading to the sea.

End Notes:

****

 

 

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 8 by papayoya

Enjoying the ride

 

Mitch was breathing hard. No one had told him that the rocky path from the small dock to the lighthouse would be so steep. He felt sweat running down his back as he tried to follow the group without his poor physical condition showing too much.

“At one hundred and seventy-five feet in height, Moore Island’s was the tallest lighthouse in the United States for almost three decades,” their guide started saying as they reached the summit of the small hill and faced the entrance to the tower. He had already given them all sorts of trivia about the place during the boat trip, but apparently, he was not done.

“Stanton’s bay could be very treacherous for sailboats, and shipments to the rapidly growing city of Stanton tended to suffer in stormy weather. In 1839, Mayor Ian Moore started the construction of what he decided would be the tallest tower in the country. The original project was for the lighthouse to be completed in two years. It took seven.”

Mitched took advantage of the short break to catch his breath up. Everyone else in the group seemed to be having a much easier time than him. It was frustrating. He swore to himself that he would start jogging as soon as he was back from the trip. He was in Stanton for business and had extended the trip for a day to do some sightseeing. He was already regretting it.

The guide went on:

“It is two-hundred and ninety-nine steps to the top, but the good news is that we will all fit in the observation deck in one go,” he said.

Mitch’s heart accelerated at the mention of the effort that was still pending. He had been promised an amazing and unique view of the city’s skyline from the top of the lighthouse. He certainly hoped that reality would match the expectations he had. Because the effort required was certainly exceeding them!

He followed the group, about forty people strong, as they got through the lighthouse’s main gate, if the short wooden door could be called that. There was a small ticket office where their young and enthusiastic guide had a chat with a bored-looking old woman before coming back with a handful of tickets that he started passing around.

“We need to wait for the group in front of us to get a bit further before we start climbing ourselves. There is a bottleneck in the last landing, and it’s way better to wait here.”

“How many people fit on the observation deck?” a younger woman in Mitch’s group asked.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. It has capacity for over a hundred people. We’re good!”

Their guide took advantage of having them packed once more and resumed his endless ramble of trivia.

Five minutes later, they were walking up the stairs. It only took a minute for Mitch to thank God for having invented elevators and curse Moore’s Lighthouse for not having one. The worst part, of course, was that he knew he still had more than half of the way to go.

Two-hundred and ninety-nine steps later, Mitch’s shirt was damp with sweat as he bent, holding himself with the hands on his knees as he tried to recover. He now understood what the guide had referred to as a bottleneck.

It turned out that the stairs did not take to the observation deck. Instead, they reached a wide landing. A ladder stood at the further end of it, climbing what had to be twenty feet to an opening that must be granting access to his long-awaited destination.

Mitch let out a long sigh. Well, at least a ladder was not so tiring. He was not in a rush, so he just stayed by the door where the stairs had left them and waited for the group to line up to take their turn.

It was well over ten minutes later when he started to climb.

“Please, one by one,” the guide told them. “This is the original ladder, dating as far back as 1846. It is in perfect condition, but we don’t want to overload it with weight. It is a twenty-six feet tall fall if we do!” he ended cheerfully.

The rungs groaned as Mitch set his weight on them. He felt the piercing glance of the woman behind him and decided, once more, to start working out as soon as he was back home.

A few seconds later Mitch’s head was peeking over the opening to the observation deck. The light of the early July sun dazzled him momentarily, the brightness of the observation deck contrasting with the relative gloom of the stairs. He quickly recovered and stepped into the deck.

Mitch forgot about all the hardships of the trip as soon as he stood up and faced the sight of Stanton’s bay and of one of the most famous skylines in the world. Finally, the understood the excitement of their guide, who was standing by the tall windows, featuring his widest smile yet.

Everyone in their group seemed to share his enthusiasm, judging by the comments he heard. Smartphones started clicking as his trip mates began immortalizing the moment. Mitch was not in a hurry to take pictures. He wanted to let the scene sink in first, so he walked to a free spot he found by the window and simply leaned into a column, taking a deep breath as he stared.

Stanton’s bay was a wonder of nature. Long and narrow, it cut the coast like a knife, tall cliffs marking its entrance. Moore’s Island sat at its mouth, in a perfect spot to guide shipping traffic in the area and to lead the way for boats trying to get into the bay.

From the top of the lighthouse, which was at its turn on top of a rocky hill, Mitch had a perfect view of the breathtaking scene. His eyes stopped at the tall cliffs that marked the entrance of the bay, following them until the point where the terrain lowered enough to build a suspension bridge across the shallower waters.

Tranton Bridge was a wonder of engineering, one of the main reasons Mitch had decided to make the trip all the way to the lighthouse. A civil engineer himself, Mitch could not avoid feeling impressed at the dual-decker bridge, at the impressiveness of its towers, built on artificial islets, at its amazing span, at the arch of the suspender cables.

The view beyond the bridge was not any less impressive. The bay widened gradually after it, expanding enough so by the time it hit the land it allowed the skyline of Stanton to rise imposingly, its combination of modern and classic skyscrapers rising high into the sky in almost perfect harmony.

Mitch was enjoying the view so much that he did not notice the first screams at his back. He got out of his trance when they were joined by a wider crowd in a louder chorus.

He turned to check what was going on, just in time to hear the high-pitched scream of a woman he did not recognize.

“Oh my God! She is coming! She is coming!”

What the hell was she talking about?

The center of gravity of the observation deck suddenly shifted from its front, facing the bay and the city beyond, to the back and the windows looking deeper into the Atlantic.

“How the hell did she get like this?” a man’s voice screamed.

“What will she do?” a woman replied with an answer.

Mitch’s curiosity was growing at the same pace as his concern, and he found himself moving to the back of the room, using his bulky frame to gently push people out of the way. When he finally managed to find his way in front of a window, Mitch finally understood what all the fuss was about.

The commotion had been caused by a single woman. Or to be more precise, by the singularity of her. Mitch found himself thinking that she was young, probably in her late twenties. There was no other way to refer to her than gorgeous. Her cheeks were high, her lips were full and almost perfectly proportioned face was framed by a mane of wavy, brown hair that fell below her shoulders. There could be even less argument around the magnificence of her body. In her birthday suit, the young woman was not hiding anything to the world. Judging by the cheerfulness of her expression, she did not mind at all.

Down from her alluring face, an elegant neck gave way to shoulders wide enough to frame a pair of round and heavy-looking breasts that stood impossibly erect in her chest, witnessing both the terseness of her youth and her perfect fitness. Her torso then narrowed at the waist, only to widen again at her hips to define a perfect hourglass figure. There was no trace of even an ounce of fat in her figure, her washboard flat stomach only interrupted by a deep belly button that pointed the way down to a clean-shaven crotch.

Her thighs were long and smooth, hinting equally long and silky legs. Mitch could not see them, though. After all, they were the only part of the woman’s anatomy that was under water.

Because that was the problem. What in normal circumstances would have been a woman to dream of was closer to a creature from a sci-fi or fantasy movie.

The issue, of course, was her size. With nothing but open waters around her it was hard to judge the distance. If he had to bet, Mitch would have guessed that she was still a couple of miles away. And still, he could see her perfectly well. That was how massive she was.

Mitch had no clue about how deep the waters of the Atlantic Ocean were supposed to be in the area she was wading, but no matter what the answer to his unasked question was, he did not think that the woman moving towards them would be anything but hundreds of feet tall. Maybe even more.

He felt a shiver running his spine when he tried to put that into perspective and found out that the only fair comparison he could think about were the skyscrapers in Stanton’s skyline.

Mitch was transfixed with the sight. The spell was lost when, despite the distance, the woman’s deep hazel eyes seemed to set on his. Of course, he knew that was impossible. But it spooked him, nonetheless. Suddenly, Mitch felt small. He felt weak. He felt humiliated. The woman’s lips then curled into a wicked smile and he immediately realized he was in danger. Judging by the screams around him, dozens of others felt the same.

It was almost like a stampede. Tourists rushed towards the ladder that would bring them out of the observation deck and into safety. Or well, at least one step closer to safety. Mitch was suddenly certain that if he wanted to be free of harm he had to get out of the island. But he would need to do it one step at a time.

The yells were getting so loud that he barely heard their guide screaming desperately:

“One at a time, please! One at a time!”

It was to no avail. No one wanted to be on the top of the lighthouse by the time the giant woman arrived. People pushed him out of the way and rushed their way down. Mitch was trapped in the back, trying to push his way to the front. When he heard something heavy and metallic collapsing, followed by a loud collective sigh, he knew it was not good news.

There were a couple of screams. They were followed by a way more anguished version of the same voices, immediately after two soft thuds on the landing below.

A third scream followed the same pattern before the people started moving back from the ladder’s hole and giving him some room to observe. Much as he had expected, the ladder was not there anymore. He walked to the now empty space around the spot where the ladder had been to find three people down below, all of them clearly in pain. All of them clearly not able to move. He was not surprised. It was a hell of a drop.

“We are trapped! Oh my God! We are trapped!” a man repeated by his side.

Mitch felt an ice ball forming in his stomach when he realized the truth of the statement. He then turned to look through the windows. He felt a chill when he saw that the woman had already cut the distance with the island by half. His stomach then tied into a knot when he realized that there was a reason the woman’s expression had been so familiar. He now realized where he knew it from.

“Oh my God!” Mitch muttered.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan felt the butterflies in her stomach flutter with increased intensity as she moved towards the island and the eye-catching lighthouse on the top of its rocky cliff. She had not remembered that it would be in her path to Stanton.

Of course, there had been only one way for a woman like her to go: the city. The lighthouse told Megan that she was on the right direction, so she gave herself kudos for her admirable sense of orientation. It also flooded her mind with mischievous ideas.

She looked beyond the small island, finding the famous bridge and the city beyond, craving to play with them. There was nothing wrong with taking her time, though. If anything, Megan wanted to live every second as a giantess as if it were her last. She had fantasized with this for so long, that now that it had finally become true she did not want to miss any of the amazing possibilities that suddenly unfolded in front of her.

Amazing possibilities that had made her hornier than she could ever remember. Megan knew it had to do with the power rush, but it was still remarkable. If anything, she had been rather bashful before fate had turned her into a titaness, and a few hours as a giant had already seen her pleasuring herself twice and being ready for much more.

Incredibly turned on as she was, the size and shape of the lighthouse was not lost on her. It was almost as if someone had designed it for her, even if she knew that she was talking about a building that was close to two-hundred years old. The giantess let out a loud moan as she kept calmly wading, adjusting her path so that it would lead her straight to the incredibly beckoning island.

Not for the first time since her private fantasy had become true, Megan wondered if things weren’t just too good. Not only had every dream she had had since puberty become a reality, but the world seemed to have lined itself up to make things better and better as she kept going. God, she did not think she had ever needed so badly to be fucked, and fate just seemed to have presented the answer to her.

There was no need to rush other than her skyrocketing libido, so Megan just took it easy and kept enjoying the soothing effect of the cool waves of the Atlantic as she waded calmly towards her newfound target. In the process, she let her very handy telescopic vision take a closer peek at the spot she was heading to, letting the scene sink in.

Moore’s island would have already been remarkable if no one had ever thought of building a lighthouse on it. With the shape of a tear pointed towards the city, its widest side rose high into an abrupt cliff, making the perfect spot for the light tower it featured. Its terrain was both abrupt and rocky, the coast only fattening enough for a small dock on the far side from the lighthouse.

As usual, Megan had been spotted way before getting to her destination. She accepted that as her new fate without concerns. After all, this minor inconvenience had not yet posed any real problem to her.

Of course, she had been to Moore’s, and more than once. Memories of her previous visits made her reasonably certain that there would be a number of people inside the tower, but there was no way for her to guess how crowded the landmark would be. She had no trouble to see those that had been outside when she had shown up around the cliff. They were easy enough to spot because they were now all heading towards the dock, apparently as fast as they could.

The giantess followed them with her gaze, curious about their reaction. She could only giggle when her eyes reached the pier and found out that the boat that had brought the tourists to the island was already gone. Her incredibly enhanced sight then focused on it and on the reasonably full deck of frenzied people and she figured it all out. As far as she could guess, the boat had barely arrived into the island, ready to unload a new flock of tourists, by the time she had come into view. And, from the look of it, both the skipper and the passengers had decided that it would be a better idea to do the return trip to the city right away, ignoring the pleas for help from those already in the islet.

“Already going? Don’t you want to see the latest landmark in the city?” Megan teased, fully certain that she could be heard despite being over a mile away.

Her pussy was really craving for attention, but somehow, Megan could not have someone fleeing her and not do something about it. She promised herself that she would not postpone the inevitable for too long but kept a cold enough head to deal with those with some mobility first. She would then have all the time in the world to focus on the people trapped in the island.

Having reached this point, the only question was really what to do. The easy thing would be simply to chase the boat. After all, it was crystal clear that there was no way it would be able to get away from her. Despite her calm pace, Megan was moving a hundred times faster than the old bucket, so the only doubt was how far to the bridge it would be able to make it before she caught up.

However, Megan strived to excel in her new role as a giantess, and simple chases had soon lost their appeal. Thankfully, creativity was one of her strong points, so it did not take her long to get a wicked and fun-looking idea into her head. The giantess smiled evilly as she looked down to gauge the depth of the mid-thigh water.

“It should be enough,” she muttered.

And then, she simply crouched and slithered under the surf.

To the hundreds of eyes that had been following her, Megan’s sudden disappearance was a reason for concern rather than comfort. Seeing her approaching had already been spooking enough. Not knowing when or where she would emerge was much worse.

Megan, on the other hand, was in cloud nine. Her eyes opened under the water to find out that she could see nearly as well as when in daylight. The Atlantic was deep enough at the entrance of Stanton’s Bay to let her dive under its surface, but still, her sheer magnitude forced her to keep as close as she could to the seabed as she gently stroked her hands and feet to drive herself forward.

Megan had no issues in finding the shadow the tourist barge cast on the water surface as she advanced gently towards it. Soon enough, the passenger’s screams filtered through the water, reinforcing her purpose.

The goddess had already figured out from the start that the boat she was chasing would appear to be diminutive next to her. And still, finding out that her appreciation had been very true sent ripples of power down her spine. Intensifying the gentleness of her movements as not to create a whirlpool, Megan positioned herself under the bathtub toy and then slowly gyrated on herself, facing up while she kept herself as close to the bottom as she could.

Bubbles rose all the way to the surface as she giggled at the scene. She had unwillingly warned the passengers of her location, but it did not matter anymore. Sizing the boat against her, Megan understood that the image she had had in her head ever since she had started the chase was more than possible and brought her hands to her breasts to pull them apart. And then, she simply let her body float to the surface.

To those observing the scene from the top of the lighthouse, it appeared as if a new island, of similar size to Moore’s, had suddenly emerged from the bottom of the ocean, two perky hills promptly followed by a smooth and never-ending plateau.

For those on the boat the sensation was closer to that of a tsunami, their craft being violently rocked first and lifted from the water later. What made the situation they were living very different from a massive tidal way were the twin mounds that closed on their boat from either side, making its keel groan in agony.

Megan reflected for an instant about how amazing it was that something as humongous as her body could float. Of course, she knew the answer: relative density.

There was no point thinking about basic physics in the situation she had created for herself, though. After all, the sensation of having a full ship trapped between her amazing tits beat almost anything she had experienced so far.

Megan let herself float for some time, focusing on listening to the cacophony of screams coming from the passengers of the tourist craft.

“I’d rather you not leave,” she mocked from her lying position. “You see, I have a soft spot for you very close to my heart,” she kept teasing.

Her words did not do anything to ease the panic. If anything, they brought it up a couple of notches. It was time to outdo herself, though.

“Brace yourselves,” she warned barely an instant before she started getting to her feet.

Water cascaded down her magnificent body like the Niagara as she set her bare feet into the seabed and started to bring her prodigious anatomy out of the water. She resolved not to manipulate her breasts during the process. Her intention was no other than to gauge their ability to keep the hold on the boat by themselves. She was thoroughly pleased when they passed the test with flying colors.

A trickle of tiny people started dropping on the distant water as she reached her full height, keeping the boat in place in the valley between her two mind-boggling breasts. Megan’s new size was the best thing that had ever happened to her, but her very improved chest was a close second. Having learned to live with small tits, suddenly discovering the possibilities of what had to be at least E-sized cups was exhilarating.

Megan peeked down into her cleavage to see that she was still holding quite a fair number of the original passengers of the boat, most of them holding for dear life to the railings or any other thing they had found when the nightmare had started.

“I gotta ask this,” she said in a clearly excited tone. “How does someone feel about their life when they find themselves trapped into a woman’s boobage?”

She did not get any answers beyond the screams, but it was very much expected.

As exciting as the entire situation was, the foreplay could never replace Megan’s craving to get off. She had postponed it for too long already, so all the giantess did was to bring each hand to either breast before she started pushing them together.

Those still in the boat renewed the intensity of their screams, suddenly aware of what was going on. Megan just chuckled.

“How’s that for killing you softly?” she teased before the gave her tits a final push.

It was amazing how her boobs could be both so soft and yet so tough. Driven by her astronomical force, the soft skin of her mammaries initially gave to the hardness of the boat’s keel. It was a deceiving moment, though, since right after this first reaction, the fat and muscle underneath hardened and turned her tits into unyielding compactor walls. By the time Megan let them go, the ship had barely become a twisted mangle of steel, which she keenly peeled from her body with two fingers, letting it drop hundreds of feet to the ocean below.

Megan panted, her brief but intense boob-play getting her even more fired up. Turning to face Moore’s Island, she smirked naughtily at the lighthouse and issued a fair warning for those still wandering outside of it.

“I would get into the lighthouse if I were you,” her thundering voice advised from above.

Megan waded the mid-thigh waters, panting in anticipation. She reached the islet soon enough and proceeded to widen her stance to straddle it. Only a few had followed her suggestion. For the rest, the last thing they saw before everything went dark were two round, rock hard and impossibly large buttocks dropping on them.

Moore’s Island shook, suddenly turned into the center of an earthquake caused by a woman of mind-boggling proportions. Megan barely noticed the three dozen lives that suddenly extinguished under her backside. She did not care either.

Excited like a woman suddenly straddling a longtime lover, she looked down at the erect watchtower and bit her lip naughtily. She had to giggle when she spied a trail of miraculous survivors just ahead of her looming pussy, running the last few feet to the lighthouse’s open door. It was too tempting to mess with them, but Megan decided to leave them alone. Soon enough they would be closer to her than anyone had ever been, in any case.

The sight of the would-be escapees served to remind Megan about the fact that the lighthouse was not merely very conveniently shaped and sized, but also a very popular tourist destination for those visiting Stanton.

Feeling curious, Megan scooted back until her butt cheeks touched the water and bent down, bringing her billboard-sized eyes to the windows on the top of the tower. She was filled with elation when she found out that the observation deck could not be more crammed with people.

Dozens of diminutive tourists intensified their screams as soon as Megan set her inquisitive gaze on them. The giantess felt the butterflies return to her stomach at their fullest intensity. The long moan she let out because of her exhilaration did not do anything to calm those trapped in the lighthouse, exacerbating their reaction and sending renewed ripples of pleasure down her spine.

The giantess felt some sort of giddy fascination at the possibility of satisfying her intimate needs with such a crowd. She was rational enough to know that she did not need them, but at the same time the thought of having them inside her made the prospect of what was going to happen even more joyful.

Feeling very naughty, Megan addressed them in her best bedroom voice. 

“Hello, my gorgeous little people,” she purred. “I’m Megan and being this big makes me horny as hell. So, what do you say? Interested in taking me on?”

All the answer Megan got was an increase in the volume of the mousy screams. At the same time, the crowd trapped on the top floor of the lighthouse started scurrying around. For some reason, though, no one seemed to be leaving.

Megan chuckled softly and kept the same mischievous tone:

“Nervous?” she mocked. “Was I too straightforward?” she added, chuckling again. “I think I know what you need. Let me seduce you.”

She could see that the crowd was clueless about what she meant. She smirked evilly as she sat back down and then proceeded to scoot forward both slowly and carefully. The lighthouse island was a treasure and the last thing Megan wanted was to break it too soon.

The giantess was as delicate as someone so colossal could be as she wrapped her smooth legs around the island and brought her clean shaven crotch as close to the tower as she could, carefully adjusting her stance until her outer lips touched the warm stone.

Aroused as she was, the physical contact with her object of interest caused another long and incredibly loud moan. Megan maneuvered with a dexterity that seemed impossible in a creature her size, wrapping the outer folds of her lower lips around the tower, gently moving her pelvis as to fondle the lighthouse, drenching it and its surroundings in the process.

“Oooohhhh!” she screamed as the steam inside her built to the point of ebullition.

Ready to rock, the giantess slid an exploring finger between the tower and herself. It soon found her clitoris, its fingertip resting on its sensitive surface, activating thousands of nerve endings at once.

“I really, really need to get fucked!” Megan screamed, her voice easily carrying to the city at the far end of the bay.

Not in the mood to wait anymore for what she was craving for, Megan abruptly dragged her ass back, flattening half of the island as she made enough room to bend and look back through the windows.

“Are you up to the task?” she asked wickedly.

And just as she was about to get going, the most unexpected thing happened.

“Isn’t this the best fucking coincidence ever?” she said, her voice indicating just how elated she was.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Mitch had been in a state of shock from the moment he realized who the massive woman wading from the ocean was. His mind was still repeatedly asking itself how it was possible for a human being to become so humongous, but after a while, it had accepted that no matter how impossible she looked, the giant Megan Monroe was also very real.

From then, he had basically followed the mass reactions of the crowd as they had seen her disappear under the waves only to reappear under the boat that had carried them from the city, cruelly crushing it and the dozens of people inside in the process.

The level of panic reached a new level when the crowd trapped at the observation deck of Moore’s Lighthouse had realized that the young woman was not only freakishly enormous but that she was also perfectly fine with using that size to terrorize and kill people. And by the time she sat on the island, bringing her building-sized face inches away from them, the situation became too much for the fainthearted. Three people passed out, and one went down with a heart attack.

The woman’s voice, both sensual and thundering, had teased them from then onwards. And suddenly, everything had become dark as the pinkish mass he knew was her skin blocked the light of the sun.

The screams around Mitch intensified when the lighthouse building, majestic as it was, started shaking, dust raining from the old ceiling as the ground shuddered as if they were trapped in a magnitude seven earthquake. The knowledge that their predicament was caused merely by the rubbing of the woman’s skin on the thick stone that formed the structure made his blood freeze while she wondered how long they had to live.

And suddenly, as abruptly as it had stated, the shaking ended. Light got back in through the windows. There were even some relieved sighs around him. They did not last long, since the woman’s eyes, pitch black irises in the middle of warm hazel pupils, got back next to the windows and pierced everyone’s soul with their intensity.

Mitch practically felt naked when the intensity of her gaze seemed to set on him. Memories of their quarrel the day before flashed through his mind and he felt his body shaking, not responding to his will, as fear mounted up inside him. His rational mind tried to tell him that it was impossible for her to discern him, tiny as he was in the middle of a packed crowd. But then, her voice filtered through the thick stone and told him otherwise.

“Isn’t this the best fucking coincidence ever?”

The giantess’ eyes suddenly moved away from the windows. No one had time to react before they were replaced by another part of her body: her index finger.

Her neatly manicured fingernail led the charge as she punched through the window with her fingertip, easily shattering the glass and pushing a couple that had not managed to get out of the way with enough force to knock them out. The crowd around him screamed as her wriggling digit invaded the deck, its mocking movements reminding them that there was much more to the giant woman than the eyes that had been observing them.

The finger moved back as fast as it had got in, and was replaced once more by her eyes.

“Mitch Langdon,” her excited voice came from an unseen mouth, confirming him that his nightmare was very well founded. “Isn’t this fucking fantastic?”

Like most of the crowd, he instinctively moved back, as far away from the threatening eyes as he could. There was a collective scream as windows behind him shattered to pieces, two of the giant’s fingers breaking in and trapping four people between them. Her fingernails practically brushed him as they did.

The fingers moved back, carrying their prey with them. The screams of the captives as the giantess opened her digits and let them fall to the water below told him that she was only interested in one person.

Now knowing that the danger could come from all sides, the group packed as close to the center of the circular observation deck as they could. The giantess seemed to realize, and Mitch could have sworn that the muscles around her eyes had contracted in a frown.

She remained silent, as if pondering her options. Finally, her bellowing but alluring voice came back.

“Ok, here’s the deal. I’m really only interested in one of you. Give him to me and I’ll leave the rest of you mostly alone. Deal?”

Mitch did not like where things were going. Especially when he felt the approval murmur around him.

“See the fat guy with the beard, khakis and a lime polo shirt?” the feminine godly voice said. Mitch felt dozens of eyes immediately set on him. Cold sweat started running down his spine.

“Get him to the window,” she said softly.

A score of people turned on him. Desperate, Mitch raised his hands and yelled:

“Wait!”

He had used his commanding voice, which granted a second of hesitation from the group.

The spell was broken when the entire tower shook violently and an even more powerful voice came back:

“Do I really need to remind you what may happen if you don’t humor me?”

Mitch fought for deal life as countless hands started grabbing at him from almost every angle. He elbowed one man, most certainly breaking his nose, and kicked a woman in the knee with enough force to bring her down. But it was a lost fight from the start. Eventually, the group overpowered him and he felt trapped, dragged against his will.

The light of the window got dangerously closer, reinforcing his will to fight. He was about to break his arm free, but someone managed to restrain him in the last moment. He got stamina from some reserve he had not known he possessed, keeping the fight, trying to make it hard for the people to deliver him to the terrifying giantess.

And then, suddenly, his every attempt was overpowered when he felt an impossible force push him around, compressing him against the people that had been trying to bring him by the window.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan kept crouched, observing the situation with great amusement. It was amazing how she could make out the screams from her target over those of the crowd that was trying to apprehend him. Seeing them follow her commands sent a new rush of power through her veins, the knowledge that she could achieve practically anything she pleased reinforced by the confirmation that this also included ordering people around.

Being a giant was so much more than never ending raw power! She was so much more than a giant creature! Megan doubted that any of the pitiful centimeter-tall people trapped in the lighthouse could even come close to her when it came to smarts, and this intelligence, combined with the power of an entire army contained in her body made her so much more than a monster. If anything, she was a goddess!

As she kept looking at the situation unfold, Megan started to become impatient with the ability of the crowd to do her bidding. She had nothing to reproach them when it came to good intentions, but they were despairingly ineffective.

The giantess waited for some more time until her impatience got the best of her. If she wanted something done well, she might as well do it, it seemed. So, without further word, she slid her fingers through the tall windows and closed them around the group of people dragging Mitch, trapping four or five of them in one scoop.

The bodies felt weightless as Megan moved them out of the building and dropped them in her ready palm. They scattered as they fell, making it easy for her to recognize Mitch among the rest, despite the fact that he was lying face down. She smirked playfully as she extended a finger of her free hand and moved it in the damp spot between her legs. The same finger soon came back to her prisoner-holding palm, its tip resting on Mitch’s back.

There was nothing the burly man could do to prevent getting stuck to her digit, Megan’s love juice acting as a more than adequate enough glue for the almost negligible weight of her prey.

Her heart filled with glee as she raised the finger containing the man to her face and winked at the screaming form of the executive.

“Hello Mitch! How have you been?” she asked with a lush voice.

He only screamed back.

“Give me a minute, will you darling?” she went on, mocking. “I need to take care of the brave people that delivered you to me, but once they are safe and sound, I promise you I’m aaaall yours!”

Megan moved her finger away, unconcerned about the risk of Mitch dropping. He did not. She moved her other palm back up almost as swiftly, setting her attention on the four people in there.

They were almost as nervous as Mitch. She tried to calm them down with a warm smile, but it was not very effective.

“You, of all people, don’t need to be afraid,” Megan said. “I’m a woman of my word. And also, a thankful one.”

Her words seemed to have some soothing effect, but it was clear enough that the group was still very jumpy.

Megan did not want to delay her long-awaited sex, so she just moved her hand back to the top windows of the lighthouse and tilted it, letting the four tiny people roll until they dropped back inside.

She was holding Mitch in front of her eyes soon enough. She smirked at him.

“I believe you and I started with the wrong foot, wouldn’t you say?” she asked mockingly.

Mitch stopped screaming for an instant and tried to say something. Megan simply hushed him, achieving her objective.

“I’m all for a fresh start,” she said. “What do you say about getting to know each other better before judging?” she asked.

Mitch was clearly overwhelmed by the situation. It worked well enough for Megan, who used the fingers of her free hand to get a fresh load of her pussy juice and spread it generously on the roof of the lighthouse. Amidst the tiny man’s protests, the then peeled him from her fingertip and set it on the top of the tower, giggling when her cum was more than enough to keep him glued in place.

“You’ll get to know me inside out,” she mocked.

Mitch started yelling again, but she simply ignored him as she added:

“Oh, and don’t worry about that little mall of yours. Your opinions will not be needed anymore. I’ll take care of it. My own way.”

With that, Megan brought herself up, eager for what was to come. She only had to reposition her body to straddle the phallic tower in the right spot. And then, she simply sank down on it, keeping her movement gentle enough to keep the structure in one piece.

Needless to say, Megan was as lubricated as she had ever been, the tower sliding inside her without issues despite being thick enough to be felt like the best dildo she had ever used. The knowledge that rather than an inanimate object she was inserting a popular landmark filled with unwilling lovers made the entire experience so much better, and Megan could not prevent a loud moan as she completed her first movement.

“Oh my goodness!” she screamed as her ass touched the islet once more. It was only for a brief instant, since encouraged by the wonderful sensation, Megan moved back up, ready for another go.

Sex had got so much better for Megan after her growth. Her first fingering had been amazing, and the orgasm she had reached after using little men as sex toys had been just exhilarating. This was her best experience yet.

It was hard for Megan to resist giving in to the urge for a wilder ride, but she managed to focus enough to keep the constant rising and sinking gentle enough to maintain the lighthouse in one piece. Up to some point, she was behaving as a gentle lover, much like she had done in the few occasions she had had sex in her former life, back when she had been so tiny and pitiful as those now trapped inside her.

Sooner or later the urge was too strong and she accelerated the pace, but still, she managed to treat Moore’s Island with respect. Megan wondered how the entire ride was feeling for those inside the lighthouse. The knowledge that she had countless people inside her every time she went down on it was almost as exciting as the physical pleasure itself. Was there any better proof that she owned them?

Megan kept panting and moaning for a long while, the soundtrack to her colossal sex easily reaching the city while she found out that, size apart, she seemed to have much better stamina than ever.

Eventually, she felt the climax approaching. More excited than ever, she increased her pace a bit more, enhancing the physical stimulation as the pleasure inside her skyrocketed. When the orgasm came it was so wonderful that Megan did not want it to ever finish. Her ecstatic scream was heard for dozens of miles as she finally stopped the pumping and sat on the island, tower inside her, panting heavily.

“Oh, my fucking God!”

Ripples of pleasure were running through every inch of her body, sending her into a state of bliss that she had never known that could exist. She doubted she could have ever experienced anything remotely similar if she hadn’t grown. Somehow, her size had unlocked a new potential when it came to euphoria.

Very mindful about the marvel she now had inside her, Megan slid out of the lighthouse with the utmost care, giving herself kudos when the structure groaned but essentially remained in one piece. She was not ready to see int broken. Not when the tower held such a potential when it came to pleasure.

Still panting lightly, Megan moved backward and knelt on the water by the island, making enough room for her to bend down once more and inspect the wonderful structure.

The giantess giggled when she saw that the tower was covered by her love juices, their scent and thickness unmistakable. A further look through the windows presented her with plenty of survivors. With the glass shattered, her cum had invaded the observation deck, though. Megan could only laugh when she saw the tiny people fighting against the stickiness of her g juice.

“Was it as good for you as it was for me?” she mocked.

Much like expected, she did not get any answer back.

“I have a lot of love to give,” she added, incredibly amused by the sight of her cum having such an impact. “You are on your own, I’m afraid. I’m afraid I need a bath!”

With the knowledge that the lighthouse would remain in one piece at least for another ride, Megan straightened up. She was sweaty, sticky and somewhat soiled. She doubted anyone would complain, but she did not feel like showing up in the city in that state. Thankfully, all she had to do was to stand up and wade in deeper waters. Being a giantess really made everything so much easier!

 

 

 

End Notes:

*****

 

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 9 by papayoya

Wet and wild


Tranton Bridge was the pure image of chaos. Traffic had already been quite worse than usual. Unknown to most of the motorists trapped in both of the bridge’s decks, the cause of the gridlock had been no other than a playful and oversized young woman, a few miles inland.

While they would never know, it had been the same woman that was now bringing the overall anxiety several notches up. Because, while it was not the first occasion when the commuters coming and going from Stanton experienced worse than usual traffic, it was certainly the first time they were faced with a woman that was massive enough so that the deep waters of the bay barely reached to mid-thigh.

The initial shock had soon derived in multiple reactions. Many had started running to either end of the bridge. At over five miles in length, the span of the bridge did not make it easy for them. Eric was not among them. Instead, he had remained transfixed, holding the railing tightly as he observed the antics of the wonderful creature that had suddenly shown up in Stanton.

There was nothing about her that was not mind-boggling. Obviously, her size was the first thing that caught the eye. Eric had had a hard time to grasp her sheer magnitude at first, when she had been merely wading the ocean, away from any meaningful references. Then she emerged under a tourist ship and her colossal scale had become more than evident. If he had had any doubts, seeing her straddling an entire island would have removed them all. 

But there was so much more to her than merely her stature. For starters, her looks were almost as extraordinary. Despite her enormousness, there was nothing monstrous about her. If anything, she had the appearance of a centerfold or even a professional porn actress.

And she had the attitude too. Eric’s awe had got to a new level when he had seen her crush a full-sized ship between her mammoth breasts and later, when she had used the well-known Moore’s Lighthouse as nothing else than a sex toy.

And suddenly, right after satisfying herself, right after her incredibly loud screams had rocked the bridge as if she had not still been a few miles away, the woman had removed herself from her improvised dildo and had disappeared into the deep waters of the Atlantic.

Eric had remained transfixed since then, her mind trying to process everything that had happened over the last few minutes. Around him, some of the former escapees had slowed their attempts down, getting some breath back after having sprinted for hundreds of yards. 

The entire city was in shock. And everyone was asking the same question: who was she?

It turned out that it was not the right question. Or at least not the most urgent one. Had they been concerned for their wellbeing, they should have been wondering when the massive woman would be back.

Way sooner than anyone had expected, the dark waters of the bay started bubbling, almost as if someone was making them boil. And then, a mane of long, wet brown hair emerged, quickly followed by a gorgeous face everyone was familiar with already. Her titanic nude body came next, her torso rising to the sky, followed by a clean-shaven crotch and a pair of smooth and shapely thighs.

Even from the distance it was bewildering how much her movements resembled those of a regular woman, despite her sheer magnitude. Standing on the ocean floor as she arched herself backwards, the woman removed her hair from her face, neatly pressing it behind her ears. Once she was done, each hand reached for a breast, mashing them together right before she straightened herself up and opened her billboard-sized eyes. Her piercing glance locked with Eric’s and he suddenly felt small. Unknown to him, thousands of others along Tranton Bridge felt the exact same.

The fleeing resumed, screams came back. It was too late. Of course, it had always been. But now, he knew. A cold shiver ran down Eric’s spine.


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Megan was in heaven. Every minute as a giantess was better than the previous one, and she had already had a very good start. She had been in a permanent state of bliss for as long as she could think back, the elation only briefly broken by the pesky cops that had shot at her. It had been a nuisance, but also the cathartic moment where she had finally come out of the cocoon as a true goddess, a creature of unlimited power, a force of nature.

She could see it even more clearly now that she had tended to her womanly needs. Her mind was now clear of distractions, her body relaxed and ready for the quest ahead of her. It was nothing but thrilling.

The world had suddenly become Megan’s unlimited source of fun, a massive sandbox where she could set her inhibitions free. She was ready for it. In hindsight, she had always been. It was almost as if her subconscious had been waiting for the moment too emerge, for the chance to take over.

Her usual shyness felt almost stupid now. She had always known herself smarter than everyone around, but somehow, she had not been able to let that show. Now it was the only way to go.  Hers was the only way.

It was not about ruling. Megan’s journey was not one of conquest. Or at least, not primarily. In her mind, taking over was merely inevitable. Now that she was around, it did not make sense for anyone else but her to call the shots. But she was not in a hurry to make that point. It would simply happen. It was unavoidable.

Instead, Megan was more interested in exploring, almost like an initiation. She wanted to show the world what she was capable of, and in the process, she would learn it herself.

Her first stop was obvious enough. As a civil engineer, Megan had always been fascinated by Tranton Bridge. And now she would have a unique view of it.

Without further thought, she started wading towards it, the cool waters of the bay soothing her as she advanced, her powerful thighs beating their resistance almost as if they had never been there.

A soft breeze cooled her and dried her long hair as the raging sun baked her skin, starting to build some tan in her otherwise pale complexion. Both relaxed and thrilled, Megan kept a permanent smile in her thick lips as she scanned the span of the bridge, delighted about the chaos on its decks. Engineering landmarks were interesting, but her short experience as a giantess had shown her that everything got better with people. 

About a third of the way there, her attention was momentarily taken from the bridge. She had basically ignored the sailboats until now, but their wakes on the water had made them too visible for a playful giantess. 

“What do we have here?” Megan asked out loud as she zoomed into the half a dozen craft sailing the bay in a direction somewhat opposite to hers. 

As far as she could gather, the sailboats seemed to have been already on the inner bay by the time she had shown up and somehow they had coordinated themselves to try to flee to the open waters of the ocean when she had started heading towards the city once more. Their skippers had never stopped to think just how appealing they would look to an approaching goddess.

There were plenty of advantages to being a giantess. One of them was a vantage point of view of what was happening for miles. The other was a breathtaking speed of movement. The combination of both had doomed the sailboats as soon as Megan had set her eyes on them.

From her perspective, it was obvious that the boats were steering as far away from her as they could. Nimble and fast, they seemed to be making good progress towards flanking her and getting into the Atlantic. Of course, it would not be enough.

Unconcerned about the possibility that they could ever escape from her, Megan simply adjusted her wade, turning in the direction of her new targets. She only needed to take a few steps to make it clear how things would end.

The giantess kept a calm pace as she steadily approached her objectives, the distance cutting greatly with each of her movements. Soon enough, this started having consequences.

One of the things Megan loved the most about her new status was that her power came out in different layers. The ultimate one was, of course, her ability to force anyone to do anything she pleased or to simply destroy whatever stood in her way. But oftentimes she did not even need to get to that to make her authority known. Just showing up was usually enough. And when that failed, her commands could typically achieve the same result than any physical action.

In this case, the moment those steering the sailboats realized that they had become Megan’s object of curiosity, their stupidity replaced their best judgment. A couple of boats were soon left behind when their skippers tried to push them too hard and ended up breaking something. Megan was not an expert in sailing, but the change in speed was evident enough. The remaining four kept going, but their wakes started becoming more erratic, two of them avoiding a collision by what looked mere inches.

She simply widened her smile and kept going. Soon enough, she reached the two laggards of the group. Megan made a point of getting as close to them as she could, her thighs creating artificial waves that rocked the boats violently. She stopped short of capsizing them. By the time the passengers recovered, all they could see was a titanic woman bending over them, her never-ending hand reaching out.

Megan plucked the first boat from the water by its sail, lifting it like a kid playing at the state fair. It was about the size of an eraser, and it fit very well in her stretched palm. She set it there and ignored the screams of its passengers as she reached out for the second craft, lifting it in a similar manner. An instant later, she was holding both sailboats in her left hand, with room to spare.

“What do we have here?” she asked in a naughty playful tone.

It was hard to see how many tinies there were amidst the rig of the boats, but she did not think that she had fewer than a dozen in each of them.

“Why were you trying to get away from my city?” she asked, keeping the same tone.

Much as expected, she did not get any answer. The fact that she had expected it did not mean that she had to like it, so Megan raised her hand until the deck of the ship was level with her eyes.

“I asked you a question,” she insisted in a less friendly voice.

She only got screams back.

“As bathtub toys you are not too fun,” she then added. 

Her hand started closing into a fist right then. The tiny people on both ships realized a second later, but there was nothing they could do but scream. Megan barely found any resistance as her fingers crushed the wood and glass fiber the expensive boats were made of. Their masts snapped like twigs as her fist started tightening, compressing the room for the people onboard to the bare minimum.

Megan kept her hand at eye level during the entire process, feeling morbid fascination at the power she had over the tiny fuckers. For all she knew, those on the sailboat were part of Stanton’s higher society, popular and affluent. Only this did not matter anymore. To her, they were as powerless and fragile as any of the thousands she had already crushed, most of them mostly unaware when she had chosen to walk on the same highway they had been in.

Megan’s hand finally went the whole way. She tightened a bit more, her knuckles whitening as she felt splinters getting smaller and softer “objects” popping. An instant later, she opened her palm to see the aftermath of such a simple gesture. The butterflies came back to her stomach. It was merely a start, but also a reminder of the aphrodisiac effect the power had on her.

Now more than ever it was crystal clear to her that she owned them. Their lives were hers to decide upon. And she enjoyed showing it.

Already done with the first two targets, Megan turned her palm, letting the remainders of the boats drop into the ocean water hundreds of feet below. A quick look revealed that their four colleagues had not got too far. They had done something interesting, though. Either on purpose or by coincidence, the four sailboats had split in two groups of two, each of them trying to flee from her in a different direction. As if this was going to help them!

She mentally selected the couple that had taken the path towards the outer bay and calmly waded after them. It was like a panther chasing a couple of snails, the outcome determined the moment that she had taken the first step.

She caught up in no time. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to deal with them just like she had done with their two colleagues, but Megan was feeling wickedly playful, and she was eager to show that her power went far beyond an ability to crush anything she set her eyes upon.

She smirked evilly just before she bent down at the waist, pushing her shapely backside out as she positioned her magnificent torso parallel with the water surface. Her glossy lips pushed out an instant later, giving the occupants of the ship merely a momentarily warning before they parted and unleashed the cyclone she had been holding in her inhuman lungs.

Gale-force winds reached the boats and rocked them violently, their sales barely staying in place after her first, playful puff.

To those on the sailboats, the experience was terrifying. To Megan it barely registered as easy and mildly amusing.

“Watch out! Hurricane Megan is hitting Stanton!” she mocked naughtily.

Those in the boats were barely starting to recover from the initial shock by the time Megan completed a deep breath and got ready for another gust. She smiled in anticipation. What she knew that they didn’t was that she had barely put any effort in her first attempt. She was not going to be so gentle this time.

The warm air left her lips with the strength of a windstorm, reaching speeds unheard of in any natural disaster. It was, of course, way too much to handle for the recreational sailboats. Rather than just pushing them around, the hurricane she had unleashed shattered them, snapping their masts and fracturing their hull. The leftmost one was even capsized as a result.

All Megan could do was chuckle as she straightened herself up and observed the wreck sinking in the waters of the bay, tiny specs she knew were people desperately trying to swim amongst the debris.

She could not help but marvel at her sheer power, at the ease of it all. Megan had to admit that the limits of her strength were even hard to grasp to her.

“You can’t escape nature,” she mocked as she turned towards the last two craft.

They were not too far away, but still, Megan had to reposition herself and advanced a few steps on the ocean floor. She could almost feel their fear. It just made things better.

The waves her thighs were making as she moved soon met her targets, shaking the frail sailboats as they did. It amused Megan. And it also gave her some impish ideas. 

“Rough sea?” she asked.

The giantess crouched down gracefully, reaching out with her right hand and dipping it into the freshwater. And then she started to steer it. The currents she created expanded quickly, reaching the sailboats in no time and shaking them violently.

“Currents can be a bit treacherous in this area,” she mocked as she kept going, increasing the intensity.

The sight of the bathtub toys being sent back and forth, quite visibly at their limit was exhilarating. She definitely was a force of nature, a walking natural disaster.

Megan kept at it for a while, enjoying the fear and awe she was causing in those that had attempted to flee from her, her playfulness fueled by the squeaky screams that reached her from the decks of the two doomed sailboats.

At some point the game lost interest, though. It was time to get done with it and focus on bigger and more appealing matters. Without warning, Megan removed her hand from the water and then hit its surface with a tilted palm. The wave she caused took tsunami-like proportions for the condemned passengers of the two boats. They never emerged once the tide went back to normal.

Megan was elated. Every single thing she did as a giant felt better than the previous one. Much like expected, the warmth had come back once she had started using her power again. Her right hand sneaked the way to her clean-shaven crotch and checked that, as anticipated, it was wet. The stickiness also confirmed that the cause was beyond the waters of Stanton Bay.

“God, I’ve become a giant nymphomaniac!” she purred with a chuckle.

It had mostly been a joke, but Megan also knew that only up to some point. Eventually, she would need to find the way to get satisfied again. And the next one would already be the fourth occasion in the morning she had to do that. Thankfully, her experience with Moore’s Lighthouse had told her that the world was keener to the sexual needs of a mega-giantess than she had initially anticipated. She was now certain that other objects of the everyday world would be more than adequate toys to quell her sexual urges. And if anything, she could always come back to the islet and its wonderful tower if she felt like it.

In any case, it was still not the time. Megan had a lot of steam to build up before she had to let go some. So, her mind was more set on how to use her size next than on what she would do once she reached the boiling point.

Of course, her next stop was clear: the bridge.


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Every cell in Eric’s body was compelling him to run. Only he could not. It turned out that one never knew how he would react to a life changing event. In Eric’s case, it paralyzed him.

So, he kept clutching the railing with all his strength, the knuckles of both hands getting white as he tightened his fists up to the point where it hurt. And he kept observing, shocked at the antics of the mind-blowing woman that had changed his world forever.

He saw her chasing the ships, plucking them out of the water, crushing them in her hand, blowing them into pieces and capsizing them simply by making waves like a playful five-year-old. And then he saw her turning. And heading towards him.

Seeing something so massive move with such grace was truly remarkable. Had she not been so titanic, her movements would have resembled those of a top model walking down the runway, focusing herself on projecting as much sensuousness as possible. 

The effect was lost once she got close enough, though. When this happened, all a mere mortal like Eric could grasp was a humongous mass of pinkish skin approach with the speed of a thunderstorm. 

The intensified screams around him served as the soundtrack for the horror movie he was living in first person. Up to some point, it felt as if a meteorite was going to drop on him, only it was coming from the wrong direction. And finally, when the collision felt inevitable, the meteorite stopped and he remained standing, looking straight ahead at a belly button the size of a hot tub.


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Megan stopped inches away from the bridge, naturally placing her hands on her hips as she observed the mayhem below. The upper deck was very conveniently located, almost at the height of a table, right in front of her navel. It was also delightfully packed with toys.

From her lofty perspective, Megan had a perfect view of the thousands of people that filled the bridge. The majority scurried like ants at her unwelcome presence, but it was to no avail. With her never-ending reach, it was obvious to her that she would have no problems to mess with anyone she pleased.

It was not as if she was in a hurry, though. Five miles from end to end, Tranton Bridge was protracted enough to make the journey too long for anyone who did not share her size and swiftness. So, she had time to pick her playthings.

Megan took her time, keeping her menacing presence unmoving as she observed the scenery. Hoards of people ran in either direction, massing themselves in the narrow aisles between cars, losing their individuality and turning into a swarm. Many of the vehicles themselves were still occupied, as made evident by the collisions that ensued when some drivers got too nervous by her closeness and tried to drive away, even if they had already known that there was no room for that. Despite their diminutiveness, Megan had no issues distinguishing their makes and models. There was a bit of everything: from regular compact cars to oversized SUVs that made no sense in a city like Stanton.

Eventually, her eyes set on a vehicle that was too tempting to let go. Megan had never been in a Greyhound bus, but this did not mean that she did not know how to make one out.

With her mind set, the giantess maneuvered her crane-like arm over the suspension wires and reached for the mass transportation vehicle. People in the area intensified their screams as they saw her fingers coming down like an oversized claw. They were not interested in them, though. Instead, each fingertip rested against one side of the coach, pushing just enough to get a good grip on the flimsy-looking vehicle.

For those inside, the next few seconds felt like the liftoff of the space shuttle, Megan raising the bus several hundred feet in the air in a swift movement.

Her left palm was ready to receive the toy vehicle as soon as she cleared the steel cables that held the bridge together. It had been only moments since she had set her attention on the unlucky long-haul travelers and the goddess was already holding the bus in her hand, with room to spare on either side.

Very excited about her catch, Megan raised her palm to eye-level with the vehicle she was holding feeling virtually weightless as she peeked inside it through the windows. Her heart filled with glee when she saw that the Greyhound was jam-packed.

“What do we have here?” she asked mischievously.

Her words were answered by mindless screaming and senseless movement. Narrowing her eyes a little, Megan rattled the bus with a mild wiggling of her wrist. It was enough to send everyone off their feet, the comicality making her giggle.

She was momentarily distracted when her stomach groaned, reminding her that lust was not the only physical need she had to satisfy. By now, Megan already knew that her ascension to goddesshood had not come free of a young woman’s daily needs. If anything, it had only exacerbated them.

It was natural, Megan guessed. After all, she could not expect that her early morning snack, back at Hathford’s mall, would take care of her hunger for too long. It had merely been a bite, and she had gone through quite a lot since then, including a growth spurt that had increased her size tenfold, a trek of a few miles and, more recently, a long intimate session that had satiated her sexual appetite but opened her other one. Megan was usually hungry after a good fuck.

Her last surge in size had been welcome on all accounts, but Megan now realized that it also presented some new challenges. She had been able to deal with the one related to finding suitable dildos easily enough, but she realized that feeding would probably not be so easy.

Setting the bus-holding palm aside for a moment, Megan focused back on the bridge and started scanning the multiple vehicles lining up on both sides. Soon enough she found a few 18-wheelers. Right now, they were her best chance.

Without further word, she picked up the Greyhound with two fingers once more. It was easy enough to find a good spot to set it down. It was no other than the top of one of the massive towers that held the bridge in place. Conveniently located at chest-height, the surface was large enough for her to place the vehicle. She then stooped to look back at its troubled occupants.

“Just don’t get out on this stop. I mean, it’s a long drop for someone your size,” she teased.

With her hands now free, Megan reached into the farther lanes of the bridge and picked two of the semis up. It was as easy as plucking the bus, with the only added challenge that the two sections of the trailers bent in opposite directions as she raised them.

The newly minted goddess did not have the time to reflect just how naturally she was handling herself in the miniature world that now surrounded her, despite the fact that she had only held her new condition for a few hours. More and more she was starting to think like a giantess and not merely a scaled up normal woman, and her actions were reflecting that.

Out of curiosity, Megan peeked into the two cabins, only to find that they were both empty. Disappointed by the discovery, she focused on the task at hand, setting the trailers in one of her palms as she used the fingers of the other to rip their cargo compartments open. It turned out that the first 18-wheeler was transporting construction equipment. She frowned as she tossed it over her shoulder. The second one was more interesting, its boxes indicating that there were groceries inside. She used the utmost care to rip one of them open with her fingernails, only to find that the food inside was packaged. Of course, there was no way she was going to invest the time to open each of the boxes and bags, and she was not ready to eat more plastic than food.

“Crap!” she muttered as she closed her hand around the truck, crushing it into a twisted wreck.

Hoping for some better luck, Megan plucked a couple more transports from the highway, only to find them equally useless. One of them was carrying some sort of consumer electronics, while the other was filled with agricultural products.

Her stomach groaned with renewed intensity, reminding her that waiting to get into the city and crossing her path with a grocery store was not an option. Megan was starting to feel frustrated for the first time since her latest growth spurt, and this was not good news for the crowd under her.

She was in a considerably worse mood as she scanned the road again, trying to find another 18-wheeler that would hopefully carry something more suitable for a goddess’ nutrition. She did not find any readily available.

“Fuck!” she muttered again, her mood getting more somber.

And then, as she stooped to get an azimuthal view of the upper deck of the bridge, the muffled screams from the bus she had just picked up caught her attention.

Megan sneered as she reached back for the Greyhound and picked it up again between two fingertips. Her eyes peeked back through the windows, but there was something different about them as she observed the teeny occupants of the mass transportation vehicle. They were more predatory.

By now, no one knew yet what was going through Megan’s mind but her. It was nothing else than an intense debate on how to proceed.

As a long time giantess lover, Megan was more than aware about vore. It had never been her cup of tea, but she had never been put out by it either. Now, as her stomach groaned for a third time, it presented itself as a solution.

Like everything else since her growth, Megan knew that whatever happened depended exclusively on her will. So, the only question was what she wanted to do. In her mind, eating people felt like crossing a line. One she had not considered until now.

A new groan from her stomach decided the argument. It was easy enough to rationalize the decision. After all, she had already killed thousands of people without remorse. A few of them had died merely for her pleasure’s sake, used as disposable sex toys. What was then the difference with using them to satisfy some other needs?

Her stomach felt emptier than ever, speeding the entire decision process. Megan’s lips curled in a wicked smirk as she eyed the people inside the bus with renewed interest. No one was yet aware of the fate that awaited them, but they were terrified, nonetheless.

The only decision that was pending for Megan was how to get her morsels out of the bus. It was at that moment looking down at the vehicle, that something caught her attention. She saw him through the valley between her massive breasts. And he was just too good to ignore. While everyone else in the vicinity was uselessly trying to get away from her, the tiny guy right in front of her navel was motionless, apparently transfixed by her presence. 

Megan simply reached down with her free hand and plucked the man from the road with two fingers, not even noticing his resistance as he kept holding the railing. She did not realize about the different pitch in his screaming, caused by the pain of two broken arms rather than the fear of being held by a titanic woman. It did not matter. It was not as if he was going to be around for long.

Eager to get going, Megan licked her lips with her tongue and moaned in anticipation. The man froze again, his screams dying. She simply ignored him and brought her to her slightly parted lips, sucking him in.

This was not the first time Megan had a full-grown man inside her. It was the first time she had him in her mouth, though. The sensations were wild, but very different from those in her crotch. This time, the stimulation was merely psychological as she felt him squirming before she pushed him around with her tongue.

It was obvious that the tiny man would not be the solution to any hunger issues she had. At her current size, she would need many more than a single individual. This was where the bus would come into play. But for the time being, Megan was interested in finding out more about the nutritive value of human beings and about her ability to handle them.

Feeling a bit cruel, the giantess pushed the man to her palate with her tongue, releasing him when she was inches away from crushing him in such a way. His body rested back on her tongue. He was beaten, without any extra strength to fight. God, their stamina lasted even less in there than in her cunt!

Without any further fun to get, it was time to accomplish what she meant with the tiny. There was only a brief moment of doubt in her mind regarding swallowing him whole. She finally decided against it and drove him between her molars with her skilled tongue. Once there, all it took was a brief snap to make the man’s body burst and send an unexpected explosion of tastes inside her mouth.

When she had decided to cross the bridge of eating humans, Megan had decided that it was needed. She would have never thought that it would actually be good! The tip of her tongue had initially been stimulated with a salty taste, which was quickly followed by meatier sensation that spread all over her mouth. The man had been way too small, so the sensation was brief. But it definitely left her intrigued for more.

Happier about having chosen to go down that avenue than she was before trying her first snack, Megan swallowed, her throat visibly bulging as she moaned in satisfaction.

For those inside the bus it was an inflection point. They had been scared before, but now they were absolutely horrified. Megan noticed the change in mood and smirked at them evilly. 

“A girl’s gotta eat,” she said in a cruel tone.

She did not wait for any response before she reached out with the fingernails of her free hand and used them to rip the back of the bus much like a girl ripping a pack of Mentos open. The screams came out quite louder, no longer being mitigated by the metallic confines of the Greyhound. Eager for some treats, Megan moved her wrist to shake a few passengers into her waiting palm. She got half a dozen of them.

They needed a second to recover after the rough exit from the bus. Once they did, their anguished screams started right away. Megan considered saying something, but somehow she did not feel like talking to her food. Instead, she simply tossed them into her mouth. Their numbers made them somewhat more noticeable than her first morsel, but Megan realized that she still had room to spare.

A tongue that rivaled with the Greyhound she was holding in length started pushing them around playfully as Megan salivated, ready for what was about to come. And then, she bit without mercy, the flavor reaching her tasting buds with considerably more intensity.

“Mmmmm” she savored as her libido responded to the sudden excitement.

During the overall elation her experience as a giant had been, Megan had had a few moments that stood out from the rest. This was one of them. The knowledge that food would never again be an issue was good enough, but knowing that she would still be able to enjoy a meal was even better. A quick look down at the bridge showed her that she would never run out of food. It was out there, unsuccessfully trying to flee from her in the millions, hiding in vehicles, packing up in Stanton’s skyscrapers. 

The goddess chuckled. It had just occurred to her. In the span of a few hours, humanity had merely become the source of three things she craved for: fun, sexual gratification and nourishment. Was there any better proof of just how much the world had changed? Was there any better proof of her new status?

She needed more. She wanted more. And she had it readily at hand. Not in the mood for any more intermediate steps, Megan lifted the hand over her open lips and tilted the bus, emptying more and more people, who started raining down on her waiting mouth. There was no play this time, only biting and swallowing as her stomach informed her that it was not nearly satiated. A few seconds later, the Greyhound, now turned merely into a pack of tic tacs, was empty.

Megan guessed she had downed about fifty people, but to her it still barely felt like a bite. She was not nearly ready to finish her early brunch. Tossing the bus over her shoulder, she scanned the roadway, looking for a suitable source of snacks.

It was not too hard. The thickest crowd was merely a few feet ahead in the direction of the northern shore. Of course, her dealing with the passengers in the Greyhound had not gone unnoticed so, if anything, the crowd was only trying to run away with renewed intensity. As if this was going to do them any good.

Completely confident about her ability to catch up, Megan simply waded the bay along the bridge, running a finger sensually over its towers and suspension cables as she closed the distance with her prey in no time. Once she reached them, she opened her palm and planted it on the roadway, effectively blocking the eight lanes of traffic and stopping the escape attempt.

“Where are you all going?” she mocked. 

Quite expectedly, the crowd turned around almost right away, changing their direction towards the opposite shore. It was only to find Megan’s other palm blocking them just the same. Smiling from above, the giantess had trapped a sandwich of humanity between her hands. 

“I guess you would not be so nice as to pack together, would you? It would make things a tad easier,” she mocked.

Of course, that was the last thing the individuals in the mob wanted to do, so Megan had no other option but to scoop both people and cars as she used her right hand like an excavator to dig as many of the tiny fuckers as she could.

She had a good handful, only littered with a few scattered cars which she had to pick apart with her free hand. It made the entire thing a bit more tedious, but soon enough she was facing a very anticipated snack. She wasted no time in bringing her hand to her mouth and downing everyone in one go.

Her cunt started getting damp as her stomach finally began giving some signals that it was starting to be satisfied. Megan knew that she still needed some more, so she repeated the operation, catching another fifty or so people that she savored with curiosity.

She scooped yet a third group, to be on the safe side. In the span of a few minutes the giantess had managed to take care of her hunger at the expense of a few hundred people. She had also become something else in the eyes of the survivors. She did not give a shit.

Megan straightened up, taking a deep breath as she felt the arousal coming back to her. What she had just done still felt a bit weird, but at the same time it made her new reality sink in completely.

She was a goddess. This was not the first time the word came to her head, but for the first time, she understood its full implications. She still did not have a clue about how it had happened, but for some reason, in some mysterious way, she had become a God, almighty.

Never having been religious, Megan was not so much interested in the sacred aspect of the concept, but more in the practical one. In other words, rather than the maker, Megan saw her new self as one of the titans in old Greek mythology, a creature of such power that she could shape the Earth to her liking.

Having just used a crowd, people that were not unlike what she had been twenty-four hours before, to quell her hunger had finally shown it to her. She was above right or wrong. She was above morals. If anything, she made her own morals now. And the only reason for that was that she was so utterly powerful, so unstoppable, that she did not need to be concerned about anyone but her anymore.

If anyone would have gone through this line of logic with Megan merely a few hours ago, she would have probably been disturbed by it. Her view of the world had changed dramatically since then, though. Somehow, Megan had always known that she was better than average, that she was called to great things. Now it was unmistakably obvious.

Her size and her strength opened up just every possibility. The world people had built so arduously over centuries was hers to do as she pleased. And there was absolutely nothing that they could do about it.

This last knowledge had fueled her audacity ever since her fight with the Hathford Police Department. The cops had unlocked a growth spurt that had made her just as big as she had always wished. But they had done so much more than that. By making her grow when she was under pain, Megan had also learned something even more vital than her current scale. She had learned that she could not be defeated.

Of course, she was not naïve enough to believe that they would not try again. They would. And probably more than once. She was not afraid of them, though.

For starters, Megan was convinced that her current size made her practically unkillable. She was so utterly massive that she had doubts there was much stuff they could throw at her that could be even harmful. But even if there was, even if the tiny people managed to find something that could cause some pain, she knew that her body was more than ready for it. Because, if for some reason things got really ugly, Megan was fully certain that she could grow herself out of any situation.

It was not as if she wanted to. Her initial size, right after growing through Gregg’s roof had been fun but somehow limited. She loved her current one. It was so close to her fantasies that it felt as if someone had just made her wish come true. Becoming larger could open up some new possibilities, but it also had the risk of being impractical. In any case, she was not going to get depressed if she got any bigger. 

It was in that state of mind that she looked back down at the fleeing crowd.

“Your persistence is admirable,” she teased, with the tone of someone addressing hopeless bugs rather than people. “It’s too bad it’s also useless.”

Megan realized that she found a dark pleasure in taunting them. Using her limitless power to prove to them just how helpless they were thrilled her in a way she had not dared to admit so far. Whether that made her a sadist or not was a debate for another occasion. But right now, Megan did not see any reason to deny herself of her amusement.

She waded the bay along the bridge, easily closing the distance with the crowd in merely a couple of steps. She caught up with them in one of the areas that were clear of suspension wires.

Just for fun, the giantess brought two fingers of her left hand into the road and started walking them after the crowd. Even her digit adopted a towering presence. Practically the size of the fifty-foot woman, Megan’s index and middle finger soon started trampling the cars in their way, their tips crushing them as if they had been made of tinfoil.

The mob was not so much further ahead. 

“Ready or not, here I come!” Megan teased as her fingers reached the laggards. Their tips soon started crushing men and women alike, their bodies barely holding for an instant before popping under their strength.

Toying with them like this made things so much better! Megan giggled when she started ‘kicking’ people around, their tiny bodies flying a few dozen feet before dropping into the water or landing on the road ahead of where they had been. The crowd’s screams were the perfect soundtrack for this brief distraction, but eventually, the goddess decided that it was time to up the ante.

Her fingers abandoned the road, creating a moment of relief on the crowd. It was not going to last. The same hand that had been terrorizing the mob took a firm hold of the bridge’s deck as Megan turned and grabbed another point of the structure with her other hand, hundreds of feet away.

And then, without warning, the giantess started bending, bringing her massive chest closer to the roadway.

Megan had been infatuated with her new tits ever since her latest growth spurt. Having been close to flat chested, the magnificence and raw sexual power of her new rack was deeply stimulating. Using them as a ship compactor had been an incredible turn on, and she was eager for more.

The crowd did not share her enthusiasm. The day had suddenly turned dark as Megan’s chest blocked the sun from them, her mountain-like breasts getting closer and closer.

“Have you ever been afraid of a meteorite falling down on you?” she mocked.

The anguished screams she got as response incented her to increase her playfulness. Without warming, to the sound of some imaginary music, she started swinging her body, swaying her monstrous boobs left and right as she kept lowering herself.

It was only a matter of time before her tits started knocking people and cars around, most sending them into the bay water, a few hundred feet below.

“Ooooohhhh!” Megan let out, incredibly thrilled by the entire thing. She simply kept going until her boobs hit the road like bombs, shaking the five miles of the structure as she crushed hundreds of people under them.

She stood back up, panting, as she used her hands to brush debris, cars and body parts from her astonishing rack. It helped, but it was not enough. Not in the mood for another bath, Megan simply crouched and scooped thousands of gallons of water with her hands, splashing it on her chest to wash the gore out.

“Killing you guys is a messy business!” she mocked the very appalled crowd.

Just for fun, she repeated the operation, but this time she splashed the water into the bridge. It was brutal. Hundreds of people and dozens of vehicles were washed out from the roadway, being dragged into the bay by the improvised tsunami.

Megan could not help but giggle at the effect of her playfulness.

“You guys are really so puny!” she mocked with scorn as she looked for the next mob.

Her games had brought her near the center of the bridge, in a section that was aligned with Stanton’s downtown. For all the fun she had had with the bridge, Megan realized that she longed to be in the city. After all, there was no spot that was more suitable for a goddess than a metropolis, was there?

The bridge itself was the only obstacle that remained in Megan’s way to her long-awaited destination. She knew it was not going to be a big challenge. A couple of well-placed punches would probably be enough to take care of it. But, once more, her engineering curiosity prevailed.

After all, she was in a too unique situation not to take advantage of it. There was not so much stuff that could rival with a suspension bridge, when it came to appealing a civil engineer like her.

The crowd under her was already too beaten up, but she did not give a shit. If they thought that having survived her boobs conferred them any sort of privilege, they were very wrong.

“Have any of you ever wondered how a bridge like this manages to stay in one piece? I bet you haven’t,” she said. “I have. Most of you never waste a moment to reflect on the stuff people like me put together. You give it for granted. But you don’t have a clue about how it works, do you?”

Megan then reached with her left hand to the suspension cables closest to her and ran her fingers over them as if playing a harp, noticing their tension.

“Have you ever wondered what would happen if one of these snapped?” she asked.

Her index finger curled around the thick steel cable and started to pull. Of course, it was strong. After all, it had been put in place to withstand hundreds of tons of weight. It was still helpless against her astronomical strength.

One thing Megan had to acknowledge is that for the first time since her growth, something managed to show some resistance to her. It was still to no avail. All the goddess had to do was to increase the force of her finger as she pulled to start feeling the steel deforming.

The bridge groaned loudly as she kept going. If she was right, the cable would not be able to hold for too long once she managed to move it out of place. The tension it was built with was just too much. And she was always right. So, not even two seconds had passed by the time the cable snapped.

It was brutal. The entire bridge swayed. People were sent off their feet and cars skidded in the road. They were luckier than the ones that got crushed by the furious whiplash of the torn cable.

Happy with the results, Megan removed her hand and observed the bridge. It felt a bit less stable, but it still held.

“They typically build them with some margin. But of course, the question is how many of them can go before the entire thing goes to hell, isn’t it?”

Megan reached for another cable and pulled, this time more forcefully. Another cable snapped in two, rocking the bridge and crushing a few more people and vehicles. The overall swaying was now more noticeable, making it harder for those on the deck to stay on their feet. But Tranton bridge still managed to stay in one piece.

“Say bye bye,” Megan then teased.

Her hand moved back to the cables, playing them like a guitar once more. She did not do it softly this time, though. Instead, she tensed her fingers, pulling each cable with her hand as she kept going. They started tearing, one by one. She had not even reached the end by the time the deck of the bridge tilted 90 degrees in a section that had to be at least half a mile long.

Hundreds of cars and thousands of people immediately dropped into the water below as the bridge remained hanging literally by one thread. To prove her power, Megan simply reached for the tower to her right and rested her palm on it. She then merely had to push for the already very stressed cables to break at once, completing the job and dropping a half-a-mile concrete deck on the hundreds that were trying to swim away after the initial shock.

The butterflies returned with full intensity to her stomach, the feat of strength she had just accomplished making her incredibly horny once more.

Megan had always admired Tranton Bridge. But she had no regrets about having brought an entire section of it down. Not anymore. Not when she would never need bridges again.

 

 

 

As a gesture to those that had designed and built the infrastructure, she decided to leave what remained of the bridge standing. It was not as if anyone would be leaving the city using that road. Her city. 

End Notes:

*****


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 10 by papayoya

Megan in the city

 

The remainders of Tranton Bridge stood in front of Megan like an imaginary gate leading her into the city. Her heart accelerated in anticipation as she looked past the current destruction she had caused and set her eyes on Stanton. Her day so far had been amazing, but deep inside Megan knew that what she had experienced had been barely an appetizer for what was to come.

There was only one place for a goddess like her to go: the metropolis. And, finally, she was merely steps away from it. The giantess took a deep breath and pushed her chest out as she waded past the imaginary threshold defined by the shoulder-height towers of the bridge and stepped into the inner bay. The city looked so close that it almost felt as if she could grasp it with her fingers. The distant sound of screams and horns reached her ears and filled her with excitement, beckoning her.

She was eager to step out of the water. Eager to walk the streets. Eager to size herself up against the most iconic skyscrapers. Eager to be surrounded by millions of people.

An ever-growing warmth in her private parts told Megan that there were other things she was eager for, too.

The good news was that, finally, everything she longed for was readily available. The world was readily available.

She had been timid for far too much of her life. This was the point where she made up for all of it. The point where the only will that mattered was hers. The point where she expressed her might and power without inhibitions.

She was ready to go. But there was something she had to do first. Emblazoned with the most confidence she had ever felt, she slowly placed her hands on her hips, stood with feet shoulder-width apart, and raised her chin so her head held high, eyes meeting the skyline of the city ahead. She was a sight to behold. No one in the city could deny it. Seeing a woman standing in total nudity, perfectly framed between the remaining columns of the bridge, and taking up most of the horizon. The wind gently blew her hair behind her as she smiled. A smile that was somehow horrifyingly beautiful and devious at the same time.  

Megan decided to announce her arrival and intentions at this point.

“Hello citizens of this once proud city. My name is Megan. Earlier today I was like you, living the daily grind and doing what I was told. Nobody paid too much attention back then, but all of you will now. My entire life I’ve dreamed of being what I am now, a goddess among humanity. I tell you this now. By the end of the day, this city will be nothing more than a reminder of my power. A smoking heap of rubble. Those of you who are intelligent enough may stand a chance of surviving. For everyone else, consider this natural selection at work. Because I assure you, I am all natural!”

Her breasts swelled with pleasure as she said this, and she had to suppress a giggle.

“So, without further ado, how about we all get to be much closer to each other? I have a feeling most of you won’t like it, but I love it. I hope you are all ready! I know I am.”

And with that she took her first step towards the city.

She had still been a couple of miles away as she announced her intentions, but she did not have any doubt that her words had reached every corner of the metropolis. The location, the framing between the ruins of the bridge, had been too good to let it go.

She advanced down the bay, her chest held high, a permanent smirk in her lips telling the millions of eyes glued on her how she was feeling.

The waterline started to gradually come lower as she strutted, the breeze drying her hair as she went. Her knees came above the surface by the time she had covered about half of the distance to the pier. Being one of the most iconic and most crowded spots in the city, she had mentally selected it as her exit point.

Of course, the mob noticed her approaching and did their best to try and get further inland, but from Megan’s perspective their attempts were short of pathetic.

She was a couple of steps away from the shore when she smiled and simply kicked her foot. Her action, simple as it felt, sent thousands of gallons of water into the city, the giant-made tsunami washing out hundreds of people and cars. Megan giggled, excited. They were so utterly helpless.

Feeling funny, the kicked again, catching a group that had miraculously weathered her first attempt.

And so, there was no one to greet her as she reached the pier and stepped out of the water, bringing her delicate sole back into the familiar warmth of the brittle asphalt.

The world shook as she brought her other foot and finally stood out of the water, right at the entrance of the city, water cascading down her legs like the Niagara as she pushed her chest out and purred in satisfaction.

This was it! This was the city! This finally was the perfect set up for a goddess like her. Mental images of her favorite fictional giantesses flashed through her mind: Janice, Pam, Monica,… they had all been delightful to write. And yet, for the first time in her life, Megan did not feel a certain jealousy when thinking about them. She had nothing to envy them. Not anymore. If anything, she was eager to prove that she could be much better when it came to being a giantess in a city.

The bulk of the crowd was still a few blocks away, so all there was for Megan to do was to enter the city, to slowly stalk them with a slow strut that was unconsciously designed to highlight the significantly increased sexiness of her enhanced body.

None of the buildings in the waterfront were especially remarkable, but they started to rise up as she got deeper into the city, feeling like a stone and metal forest as she passed by them. It was suddenly strange to be among objects that were comparable to her own titanic size, even if she had not yet crossed any skyscraper that she could not tower over.

Focused for the first time on the scenery at eye level, Megan ignored the world at her feet for a minute, save for the sensation of the tarmac cracking and sinking under her feet, more often than not littered with miniature cars that popped like air-filled candy wrappers.

It did not take her long to understand the real impact of her presence in the city. Water mains exploded under her wet toes. Smaller buildings shifted in their foundations, their façades cracking as she passed by. Cars bounced and were toppled as her weight shook the world around them. And yet, she mostly ignored the mayhem at her feet. The maze of glass and steel at giantess level was, for now, far more interesting.

Megan knew that sooner or later she would cross her path with buildings that would stand taller than her. For now, she was proud to still be the tallest thing in her surroundings. She knew it was childish, but it made her feel even more powerful.

The crowd was still probably a dozen blocks away when Megan decided that she did not need them to have fun. She was thankful that the avenue was wide enough to let her maneuver unrestrained.  Still, her hard backside ended up peeling a large section of the façade of the building to her left when she was a bit too harsh when turning to face the opposite block. The exaggerated consequences of her slight carelessness made the giantess giggle as she faced a bluish glass building that reached all the way to her chest. It had to be one of the tallest structures she had crossed her path with, yet.

Megan smirked when she realized that she was giving those in the top floors of the office building a stellar view of her chest. The new and magnificent chest she had become so proud of. She was tempted to tease them with it. Instead, she brought her hands to either side of the building and dug her fingers into it. Glass, concrete and steel broke like crackers as her digits advanced into the structure, meeting half the way. It was then simply a matter of pulling up and tossing the debris to the side. And like that, with insulting ease, Megan had peeled the top three floors of the building and exposed the forty-second floor to the world.

She smiled evilly as she brought her hands back to her hips and observed the scene at the office space she had suddenly exposed. It was teeming with people. A fair number of them were lying on the floor, apparently injured by the debris that had dropped after her casual display of strength. Once more, Megan registered just how feeble the people were next to her, but she did not pay them too much attention. The dozens that were starting to react to her presence were way more interesting.

The giantess enjoyed the usual cacophony of screams, marveling that she could make out the ones caused by pain from the yells that were merely driven by panic. Soon enough, people started moving around.

Megan observed from her vantage point of view. The tiny mites’ movements felt erratic at first. Her analytical mind soon found the pattern in them, though, and the three chosen exit points became clear.

Megan bit her lower lip as she extended a finger of her right hand and reached out for the north-east stairwell. Her fingertip casually crushed two men that were making it through the door, stopping everyone else in their tracks. Her hand rose again, but it was only for a second, the time it needed to close into a fist and punch the entire section of the floor out of existence. She did not say a word as she repeated the operation in the south-west stairs.

“Party’s not over,” she mocked as a hundred people looked up at her with terrified questioning expressions.

Megan had not been especially fond of dollhouses as a little girl. She had been more interested in model trains. How things had changed. Standing at the heart of the city, looking down at the crowd right under her abundant chest, she was eager to play.

A third group of people were massing somewhere in the center of the floor. It took Megan a few seconds to realize what had been there: the elevators. Now, all that remained was their shaft, a reasonably wide vertical pit that led all the way to ground. Having removed the top floors had had the unintended but welcome effect of having disabled all the elevator machinery, so there was no way the crowd she was observing was going to go anywhere.

“Going up or down?” Megan teased them as she stooped to take a closer look.

A naughty idea crossed her mind and the giantess immediately puckered her lips. She did not even put any force in her exhalation. From so up close, her godly lungs had no trouble blowing hard enough to make a few people airborne, the unluckiest ones ending up in a vertical drop to the ground floor.

Megan moaned in pleasure at the utter ease of it all. She was having a great time. The city really made being a giant so much better.

“How rude of me!” she then said in a calculated doltish tone. “I crashed your party and I did not even introduce myself!”

It was pretty obvious that no one was in the mood to get to know her any better, but she did not care.

“My name is Megan and I’m the new goddess in town,” she finally announced. “Don’t bother to tell me your names. I don’t give a shit about them, and it’s not as if you are going to be around for long.”

Taunting them was almost as good as squishing them. Megan enjoyed the audible increase in the crowd’s anguish. She was determined to push it farther. And she had already learned exactly how.

“Where are the snacks around here?” she asked the terror-stricken crowd.

Her fingers maneuvered gingerly over dozens of heads, finally dropping into a tightly packed group, pinching four people between them. Megan was not even hungry more. She had satiated herself back at the bridge, at least for the moment. But she knew just how horrified the crowd got at the sight of her eating them.

She made a show of dropping the four tiny humans into her mouth and chewing, moaning in delight as she swallowed them. Much as predicted, the panic among the survivors increased a few notches.

Just for fun, Megan brushed her hand over the exposed floor, making walls collapse and throwing people and furniture around. It was so exhilarating. And she had barely set foot in the city a few minutes ago.

Eyeing the wide elevator shaft once more, the giantess had an idea and reached for it. There were no people around the vertical tunnel anymore. It did not matter. Megan simply folded her hand and shoved it into the shaft. Much as predicted, it was not wide enough for it, so the moment she pushed her way down, the man-made pit started to widen, affecting the building’s structural integrity.

She stopped when her fingertips brushed a boxy metal object: an elevator cart. Megan smiled in delight as she closed her fingers around it and pulled, removing it from the shaft and holding it in front of her billboard-sized eyes. And then, without warning, she brought her fingers together, crushing the metal box into a two-dimensional mangle of steel, gore oozing through the cracks. The thought that they never knew what got them excited her, making her wet down there.

For a moment, Megan was tempted to pick a bunch of people and stuff them into her private parts, but it was not time yet. Considering just how much the entire giantess stuff turned her on, Megan was set on a course that would make any nymphomaniac in the world look shy, but she was not yet at the point where she needed to relieve herself yet.

The giantess discarded the remainders of the elevator cart to the side and focused back on the floor right in front of her. The crowd on it was pretty fucked up. This was, of course, one of the very minor issues with her newfound status. The difference in power was so vast that no matter what she did, she ended up wearing any toys she chose down in no time.

The building started groaning just then. Megan realized that her messing with the elevator shaft must have been a bit rougher for the building than it felt for her. She realized she did not care. After all, this particular building was as uninteresting as they got.

Feeling more curious than worried, the giantess reached out and punched the building some fifteen floors below the one she was examining. The glass façade did not oppose any meaningful resistance and her hand was soon inside the structure. She unfolded her fingers and started feeling around, smiling when her fingers pushed walls, furniture and people with insulting ease.

The building could barely slow down the advance of her mighty arm as Megan blindly searched for the spots where she guessed the main pillars had to be. She suddenly found one and wrapped her fingers around the reinforced concrete. It snapped like a twig when she pulled backwards with strength. The building groaned again as the top floors also started tilting visibly.

Megan smiled when some people in the roofless floor she was looking at lost their footing as a result of the shakes. She was about to tease them some more when the entire structure collapsed on itself, the top floors dragging the rest down as they crumpled into a heap of rubble.

“Ooops,” Megan said in a falsely cute tone as a thick column of smoke and dust started rising from the knee-high pile of debris that had been a building just a few moments before.

The results of her first game in the city made her even hornier as she turned and faced the very shocked crowd in the distance. If anyone had still had any doubts about her intentions, they were completely gone now. She had been a few minutes in the city only and one of its many skyscrapers was gone.

“Megan one, Stanton nil” she joked to herself as she forgot about the high-rise and eyed the mob with renewed interest.

Without anything else to distract her, the giantess resumed her strut towards the crowd. She was surprised to see that they had barely managed to put a couple or three more blocks between her and them.

The buildings around Megan kept at a convenient height between mid-thigh and mid-riff for the rest of the chase, removing some of the feelings of confinement she had initially had. She had no doubts about the outcome of the race that was just starting. Never before had there been any competition more unbalanced. Each of Megan’s seemingly casual steps accounted for dozens of the tiny fuckers’ strides, mocking their escape attempts.

Unconcerned about the end result, Megan focused on enjoying the stroll, and let her mind wander a bit as she kept advancing towards her prey.

It was magnificent. She was magnificent. Even at this point Megan still had no clue about the reason behind her growth, the cause for her ascension into goddesshood. Trained as an engineer, and a brilliant one for that matter, this would have normally bothered her. It was not the case.

To her, all that mattered is that deep inside she knew that what had happened to her was irreversible. She was irreversible, and her power was inevitable. The fight with the cops, back at Hathford, had shown her that much. Fate had given her the chance to become what she had always wished, and she was not going to complain about that. If anything, all she had to do was to decide what she wanted to do with the gift that she had been given.

The truth was that Megan had no stated objective as she roamed the metropolis. Eventually, she would need to stop and think about what she wanted to accomplish with the limitless power that she had been given. But for now, she realized that all she wanted to do was to have fun.

She wanted to indulge, to revel in her power, to test her limits. And she wanted to excel at that. If she was going to be a giantess, she would be the best damned giantess ever. And to her, the comparison included her heroines from fetish fiction.

Once she was done with it and the world had seen what she was capable of, she would make her mind up about how to rule. Because, of course, there was no other outcome out of all this than her being on top.

She had already caught up with the crowd by the time she completed that thought. Two more steps and she would be on them. Their anxiety was evident even from her eerie height, the distant sound of screams becoming the perfect track for her fantasy.

“If I may, let me give you a quick word of advice,” she started teasing. “Rushing down the street as if you were going to outrun me is not such a great idea.”

Her right foot started another step as she said it. Megan stopped it mid-air, letting it hover over the thick of the crowd, debris raining down from its sole into the doomed mob below. Those trapped under it were suddenly engulfed in the dark shadow of her foot, shivering as they feared their fate.

And then, Megan simply set her foot down. She did not stomp or overdo the gesture. She simply completed her step naturally, letting hundreds of thousands of tons of mass do the job for her. As usual, her sole sank deep into the pavement, carving yet another impassable footprint the size of a swimming pool. It was different this time, though. The giantess barely felt the dozens of pops for an instant as her incredible weight snuffed countless lives. The tingling sensation was delicious, anyway.

Her left foot promptly followed, extinguishing a hundred more lives as she stood into the crowd. Widening her stance slightly as she set her hands on her hips, Megan looked down between her mammoth breasts at the appalled mob.

“You certainly are not among Stanton’s brightest,” she mocked, addressing them. “Not that I was going to have any regrets if you were, but knowing it makes killing you a tad easier.”

She resumed her walk right away, her right foot keeping up with the massacre. Abandoned cars soon joined her stomp fest. Megan made a point of looking to the front, guessing what her feet were stepping on just based on the varied sensations under her sensitive soles.

The giantess did not stop her murderous wade until a dozen blocks later, at a point where the road widened into a plaza and supplied her with some new objects of interest. By then, the body count was in the thousands. She did not mind. After all, this was merely a tiny fraction of the city’s population. It was not as if she was going to run out of playthings anytime soon.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Millions of people had seen Megan approaching along the bay, had seen her use a packed ship as a sex toy, had seen her straddle the famous Moore’s lighthouse as if it were nothing more than a dildo.

The sight of the massive behemoth, of a naked woman that ridiculed Godzilla as she headed for the city, had been shocking enough already. And despite it all, the distance had a way of minimizing the threat she represented. In a way, it was like watching a sci-fi show from the deceiving safety of the distance.

That illusion had died the moment the giantess had broken through Tranton Bridge and had made way for the pier. It was at that moment, when the goddess had taken her first step inland, that the population of Stanton truly realized about their dire situation.

The ground shook as she chased them at a deceivingly calm pace, finally instilling in them just how massive she was. As she got closer, parked cars started to bounce. Soon, cracks formed in the façades on either side of the street, which was only a preamble for the debris that started to rain only a few moments later.

The giantess gave them a moment’s break when she stopped to mess with a building. Some even took the chance to regain some breath. It was a mistake, as it soon became evident. The high-rise she had been toying with soon collapsed on itself, a cloud of smoke advancing along the road, only to be broken by the woman’s calves as she outpaced the gust she had created. Seeing a skyscraper, one of the structures the city prided itself so much in, crumble like a house of cards sent ripples of panic among the crowd, finally impressing on them the raw power that the titaness possessed.

Shauna had never been in great shape. She was regretting not having taken better care of herself when her lungs started to burn as she tried to keep up with the pace of the mass of people she was trapped in.

She had not been able to help but feel fascinated at the supernatural creature that had suddenly shown up in Stanton. She was everything she wished she could be: gorgeous, confident, and above all powerful.

Having worked at one of the ticket booths at the pier, Shauna had been among the first ones to see the giantess once she had shown up. She had remained in place when most of the ones that had watched the show with her started retreating deeper into the city. She was too fascinated by what she was seeing to take her sight away from the amazing woman by the bridge. Her appearance, her demeanor and her raw strength had been too captivating to let go.

The spell had finally broken once the behemoth had broken through the suspension bridge and had started heading her way. Despite having joined the last groups of people having a change of heart in a desperate attempt to flee, Shauna had barely avoided the massive tidal way the woman had caused as she got closer to the land. Everything since then had been a race against fate.

The shakings kept growing in intensity, letting Shauna know that fate was approaching. Screams intensified around her, and she risked a peek over her shoulder to see that the goddess was almost upon them. The mid-morning Sun cast a large shadow that heralded the woman it belonged to, the darkness already reaching those just a few yards behind her.

A second later, the world turned dark. Shauna had a brief moment of peace as she realized that she was going to die. Only she did not. The massive foot landed right behind her, the resulting force knocking her off her feet. A hundred screams died in an instant, letting her know that she had been among the lucky ones.

Shauna rolled on her back in a hurry, producing a loud yelp as she saw the woman’s toes towering over her, barely a few feet away. She was transfixed when the same toes seemed to take a life of their own and flexed, pushing the massive foot upwards, swinging it forward and into the next street. The sky was momentarily blocked from Shauna as dirt rained from a sole that reached the height of the five-story windows on either side of the street. Countless more screams died a second later.

Considerably battered from the experience, Shauna finally dared to stand up and walk to the edge of the giantess’ deep footprint. To her horror, it was filled with dozens of broken people barely recognizable because their clothes had held the experience better than their bodies.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan was vaguely familiar with where she was. She had not lived in Stanton for so long, but her spatial vision had always been very good. Her vantage point of view, well over the rooftops, also came in handy when pinpointing her exact location.

So, the giantess was reasonably certain that she was standing at Millner Square, right in the intersection between Millner Avenue and Pier Boulevard, which was the road she had taken as she got deeper into the city.

Millner Square’s surroundings were popular for their cultural offering. The spot was also a major hub for the city’s metropolitan transportation system. This last point was made very evident by the multiple characteristic orange buses that were unsuccessfully trying to make their way among the thick crowd.

The colossal Megan stopped and observed the situation, biting her lower lip in anticipation. In her wake lay thousands of corpses already, but in the goddess’ mind their demise had barely accounted for a few moments of amusement.

She was about to pick up a coach at random when she identified the one that stood out from the rest. Dark red instead of orange, the bus in question differed from its siblings by its topless second deck. Megan quickly identified as a Stanton Tour Bus and was delighted to see that it was as packed as it got.

She did not give anyone any warning as she squatted and reached out for her intended target, her never-ending reach making the operation as easy as it got. By the time those in the bus realized that they were the object of her attention, two fingers that rivaled with the vehicle in length had already taken hold of its sides and were lifting it upwards.

Mindful of the force she was applying, Megan was careful as she moved the bus to her waiting palm before standing back to her full height. To those in the vehicle her casual movement felt quite rougher, as they were lifted hundreds of feet in the air in too short a time for their equilibrium to adapt.

Feeling naughty, the giantess started to tease them almost right away.

“I am the new attraction in town, so I thought you’d like to take a look at me.”

The crowd started screaming as soon as they recovered from the dizziness, letting her know that they were less than excited about the offer. She did not mind and kept playing the role as she moved her palm down and held the bus right in front of her chest, her breasts dwarfing the tour vehicle.

“These are my tits,” Megan said mimicking a tour guide’s inflection. “Pretty amazing, aren’t they? I have to admit I’m kind of in love with them. Don’t be deceived though, they can also be pretty destructive.”

She kept with the game as she moved her hand lower and stopped right in front of her deep belly button.

“This is my tummy. Can anyone guess how many of you I need to eat in one go to feel somewhat satiated?”

The change in pitch in the people’s screams was delightful and moved her to bring her hand lower.

“And this is my love tunnel. I guess it’s glistening. You cannot imagine just how horny this entire giantess stuff makes me!”

Megan was about to go on with her game when a thought crossed her mind. She smiled as she moved her bus-containing palm back up. The passengers became nervous as she observed them for a few seconds without saying a word. When her lips finally parted again, her tone was considerably gentler.

“Who is the tour guide here?” she asked, sounding genuinely curious.

The giantess was momentarily upset when she did not get an immediate response. Narrowing her eyes, her voice was considerably colder as she addressed the bus again:

“Look, I just want a word, but I don’t expect anyone to volunteer. Point him at me and I will get him out myself. Or else.”

She smirked when the group reacted almost instantaneously. The tour guide screamed in panic as she was singled out. She did not have time to react as Megan reached out for the bus and pushed her gently aside with her fingernail. The rest of the group naturally moved away from her, which was all Megan needed to maneuver her fingers and pinch the centimeter-tall woman between her fingertips.

Megan was extra careful as she moved the little woman up to her intrigued eyes. For the first time in a long while she really wanted to keep one of the tinies alive.

The woman kicked and wriggled, but she did not mind. She could barely notice her frantic movements through her thick skin and it was not as if she was going to break free from her grip. Instead, Megan observed her tiny captive. She had to be younger than her. She was also good looking in a cute type of way, her dirty blonde hair and green eyes giving her a smart expression.

“Stop it,” Megan said. She did not bark it like a command, but more like a gentle piece of advice. Seeing that the woman did not seem to catch her intentions, she added: “Don’t you think that if you were going to die I would have crushed you already?”

It was an abrupt way to let her know about her intentions, but the woman seemed to understand. Megan smiled warmly as she stopped squirming.

“That’s better,” Megan said cheerfully. The tiny woman shot her a questioning look.

“So, you are the tour guide,” Megan said. It was not a question, but the woman nodded anyway.

“Then, I guess you have memorized a ton of typically worthless trivia about the city, haven’t you? Things like the years certain stuff was built or the size of certain landmarks, am I right?”

The woman nodded once more. Megan’s smile widened.

“Well, it seems today is your lucky day, then! Because, you see, I have a use for you!”

There was an unmistakable look of surprise in the little woman as she let her know about the reason for her attention.

“You know, I would have normally considered your job pretty useless. But today, of all days, I don’t have my smartphone with me. So, you’ll be my private Wikipedia!”

The tiny woman seemed to understand. She was still stunned. Megan shrugged and said:

“Do as I say and I’ll make sure you live to see another day. Believe me, that’s a much better deal than anyone else in the city will get.”

“What do you need from me?” the tiny guide finally said, her squeaky voice reaching her ears without problems.

Megan smiled. I’ll let you know soon enough. For now, let’s get you settled, shall we?

The diminutive woman did not know what she was referring to until Megan moved her hand towards her shoulder and deposited her with care in the depression between her shoulder blades. She then grabbed a strand of her long brown hair and moved it over, offering it to her little guest.

“Hold on tight. We’ll get to work in no time.”

The giantess then moved her attention back to the bus she was still holding in her other palm. The crowd on it had suddenly become silent, mesmerized as they observed the exchange between the giantess and the girl that had been telling them about Stanton’s architecture. Seeing her eyes lock back on them instantaneously made them nervous.

Megan simply ignored them and picked the bus up once more. She did not even cross another word with them before resting it on top of a rooftop to her right, level with her belly-button.

 It had been an unexpected turn of events. Anyone who had had any hopes that this would mark a change in the giantess’ attitude was abruptly taken out of their wishful thinking as Megan carelessly stepped to the front, her right foot crushing two packed city buses in the process. Three steps and four-hundred victims later no one kept any optimism.

“How are you holding up down there? I’m trying to be careful, but I guess it can get bumpy for someone so puny as you,” Megan asked casually as she stopped on the opposite side of the square from the one she had come.

“I’m doing… fine…” the squeaky voice said. “It’s… windy!”

It made Megan chuckle.

“Please… don’t do that again,” the tiny woman came back.

It was too good! Megan instantly knew that she would enjoy her little companion. Of course, she had a specific use for her. And she did not have any illusions of being able to carry her around for too long. It had not even been a minute since she had picked her up and she was already diverting too much of her attention into ensuring that the tiny midget would not drop. But she could do that for a while.

Her movements as she tried to adjust her position in her shoulder tickled. This was one of the aspects of being a giant that she loved the most. She could go on a Godzilla-like rampage and bring a few city blocks down with ease, but different from the giant lizard, she also had the ability to interact with the population she was terrorizing, up to the individual level. This was the true wonder of what she had become.

The giantess wore a permanent smile in her lips as she looked at her teeny guest through the corner of her eye. It was time to let her know about her purpose.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Everything around her reminded Jillian that she was on top of a living creature. The warmth of her skin, the throbbing vibrations of her heartbeat, the fluttering when she talked.

She was still astonished, but for some strange reason, her fear was now gone, replaced with mind-boggling amazement. It was not that she did not know what the colossal woman she was now on top of was capable of. Like everyone else, she had seen her approaching, bringing a building down and mercilessly stepping on crowds. And her expression while doing so had left no doubts regarding how she felt about it all. For all she knew, Jillian was sitting on the shoulder of the biggest mass-murderer in the twenty-first century. And still, she believed her when she had promised that she would not hurt her.

Jillian had to admit that her reassurance, foolish as it felt, came mostly from the gut. But still, the giant’s reasoning had been sound when she had told her that if she had been going to die, she would be dead already. Seeing just how comfortably she dealt with murder, she had full credibility when it came to that.

Her train of thought that interrupted when the world started to rock and a warm gust of wind hit her in the face, forcing her to grab the woman’s silky hair with renewed vigor. She was shocked when she understood that she had merely started walking. Somehow, it felt like being on top of a theme park ride, one where she had to fight with all her strength not to fall hundreds of feet to her death. Jillian finally found a position where things were a bit easier and held there, narrowing her eyes to protect herself from the strong breeze.

A few seconds later, everything came to a halt once more. It was almost as if the ride had finished. Things remained idle for a few seconds, long enough for Jillian to beat her fears and risk a peek down.

It was breathtaking. The world below was partially blocked by the giant’s enormous breasts, but Jillian could still see enough of it to realize just how high she was. It felt like being on the observation deck of a skyscraper. From this high, people and cars lost their individuality and looked like an impersonal mass of tiny mites. A cold shiver ran down her spine when she realized that to her, everything looked like this now.

Her words distracted her from the ominous thought. Her voice was thundering, and was completed by a similar rumbling of her skin as she talked. It was surprising that she could understand her so well.

“How are you holding up down there?” she asked. Her interest felt genuine.

“I’m doing… fine…” Jillian replied. “It’s… windy!”

Her latest remark made the woman chuckle. Jillian had become overconfident once the giantess had stopped and had only kept a careless hold of her hair. It was an almost fatal mistake. She doubted the woman realized, but she was about to be thrown over her shoulder blade and into a certain death. Only her instincts and reflexes allowed her to grab the strand of hair the giant had offered with enough strength not to be thrown overboard.

“Please… don’t do that again,” Jillian said, her voice cut by her heavy breathing.

The giant seemed to decide that she needed some time to recover. She was thankful for that and repositioned herself into her shoulder, getting back to the same pose she had found useful when the woman had been walking. Her curiosity, her need to take a peek down, had almost cost Jillian her life.

“You have a name, I guess,” the giant’s voice came back. It sounded louder than a concert’s speaker system, even if it still kept a deep feminine tone.

“Jillian,” she replied, not wasting any time.

“I’m Megan, but I believe you already knew that,” the giantess said. “Tell me, Jillian, how old are you?”

“Twenty-two.”

“Working to pay for college, aren’t you?” the powerful voice came back. Jillian realized that for all her freakishness, the giant woman was very intelligent.

“I’m studying History. This helps to pay the bills,” she admitted.

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” the giant said. “I did all sorts of stuff when I was in college.”

Jillian had guessed it already, but the woman’s words suggested that she had not always been a giant. She seemed to notice what she was thinking.

“I grew this morning. I used to be insignificant like you,” she said.

She did not even sound derisive as she insulted her. Somehow, her reference to her insignificance had just sounded natural. Jillian felt another cold shiver as she processed the thought. For everything she had said and done, Megan did not sound like someone who would punish her for being curious, so Jillian finally risked asking what had been burning in her gut since the beginning.

“Why are you doing what you are doing?”

The woman chuckled again, but this time she was much better braced, so she endured the moment with considerably less issues to stay in place. Then, the thundering voice came back and said:

“What else is a woman like me to do? You’d do the same if you were in my shoes.”

She decided that she had already gone as far as she dared. Challenging the giant’s opinion would not get there anywhere good. And something dark inside her told Jillian that the giant had not been so far off in her remarks.

There were a few more moments of silence. Megan broke it.

“You’ll be wondering what it is that I need you for,” she said. It was not a question, so Jillian decided not to reply. The giant came back shortly after: “The thing is… I’m huge, but I don’t really know how much. It’s not as if I could grow a taping measure with me.”

Jillian was surprised at the direction the conversation was going.

“I’m an engineer, so I’m pretty good with distances and scales,” the woman went on. “I know I’m hundreds of feet tall, probably close to the thousand feet mark. But I’m looking for some more detail. This is where you come in.”

Jillian was surprised once more at learning about the woman’s profession. Or former profession, since she doubted she was interested in pursuing a career as an engineer anymore. She was even more surprised about the fact that she thought she could be useful to resolve her doubts.

“How?” she finally asked.

“Easy,” the giant replied. “Today is the day that all that useless trivia you have been memorizing is finally put to good use. If there is one thing Stanton is not short of are skyscrapers. You’ll tell me exactly how tall the highest ones are and I’ll check which one comes closer to my size.”

It was obvious in its simplicity. And yet, Jillian would have never thought about it if the woman had not told her. 

“Time to get going,” the roaring voice said.

“Where?”

“Downtown, of course!” Megan replied. “Hold on tight!”

 

The world started shaking under her once more.

End Notes:

*******


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 11 by papayoya

 

Exploring

 

Megan had to be extra careful with her tiny passenger as she started strolling down the streets of Stanton again. She was very aware that any misstep, no matter how small it felt, could be fatal for Jillian. Up to some point, carrying her was a nuisance, but she also felt proud about it. It proved her that she had control beyond the astronomical amounts of raw power she had been given.

Megan kept her steps deliberately slow as she moved. It was not as if it was going to make any difference, though. At her height, she could cover vast distances in seconds even at the most leisurely pace. The buildings had become gradually shorter as she had got farther away from the shore, none of the structures she was walking by now even able to reach all the way up to her clean-shaven crotch. She loved the sensation of being a moving skyscraper. And she was determined to make the most out of it.

Stanton was a curious city. Having been built from the river to the bay, instead of facing the ocean, its Downtown was mostly lining up on both sides of the Stanton River. The sea had been restricted to hosting the vast harbor for many years, until someone decided to start developing the area around the pier and a second city center, one more oriented to leisure, started building around it. But the old business district, the one featuring the tallest and proudest skyscrapers in the city was still on the riverside.

Vast as the city was, this meant that Megan still had a few miles to go before reaching her intended destination. And while she was confident that this would not be too big of a deal at her new standards, she still had a few minutes to kill while she made her way.

For now, with her upper torso quite constrained because of the guest she was carrying, Megan had to restrict the action to her feet. It was not as if it was a problem. For a few blocks, she contented herself with simply stepping on the crowds that crossed her path and enjoying the delightful sensation of lives squishing under her sole.

After some time, she started to make some games up in order to make the trek more amusing. The first thing she did was to target just anyone that was wearing red. She would then track them and step on them, sealing their fate and that of the few dozens that were unlucky enough to be around her object of interest.

A little bit later, she started kicking abandoned cars and street furniture into the crowd, delighting in their helplessness when the improvised projectiles obliterated them.

Sometimes someone would be cut from the crowd, maybe too tired to keep going, maybe after having tripped and fallen to the ground. Megan would then stop and bring her foot as close to the victim as possible. She would then lift her big toe and move it over the hapless bug. And then, she would simply make him squish.

“What are you doing?”

Jillian’s mousy voice caught her attention as she reached an intersection that marked about half the way to Downtown.

“Stepping on people,” she replied disinterestedly.

“Why?” Jillian asked. She could notice the hesitation in her voice. She was somewhat bothered by her insolence, but decided to humor her. After all, she had not been so out of line.

“It’s entertaining,” she simply said, holding off a shrug in the last moment, conscious of what would happen if she completed the gesture.

Jillian never knew how close she had been to be accidentally thrown off. It was evident by the fact that she kept going.

“You don’t need to do that. I’m sure there are empty streets to Downtown,” she said.

“There are,” Megan admitted. “One of the perks of being this big is that you get a good view of traffic. But I don’t think you were listening. Empty streets are boring.”

“You could tune it down, though,” her tiny guest said.

Megan decided to take Jillian’s words as simply conversational and not as a lack of respect. She might be all-powerful, but she was not so stuck up that she could not hold a conversation.

“I could,” she admitted. “Look, there is no way I could walk around the city without stepping on a few people every now and then, but I could do much better if I really set my mind into not squishing too many of you. I could warn you in advance, choose emptier streets, even be more mindful when I select where to set my foot. There are times where a shorter step or a small adjustment could mean the difference between killing a few or a hundred. But I don’t think you’ve been paying attention. I just want to do what I’m doing.”

“You don’t need to do it,” Jillian’s squeaky voice came back. God! She was starting to become annoying! The tiny woman went on: “I’m sure the people will do whatever you ask them to do already!”

Megan could not prevent laughter. So, this is what she thought? It was hilarious!

“You think I’m crushing people so that I will be taken seriously? Really?”

There was no answer from Jillian. She was obviously shocked at her attitude. Megan decided to clear things out for her.

“I am in charge. Some people may have realized it already. Some others will realize it in time. But it’s inevitable. And believe me, if I were trying to put a show together in order to convince anyone about this, I would have done much better.”

She could tell that her words were shocking Jillian. But she couldn't care less about the tiny woman’s opinion.

“I’m not concerned at all about the time and fashion of the people’s surrender to me. It will end up happening, even if I don’t do anything about it. I know I could try and accelerate it, but what’s the point?”

She observed her passenger through the corner of her eye. Her jaw had dropped. She still seemed to be looking for some words to reply to her though. She finally did.

“Then, why are you acting like you are?”

“Do you really think that I do anything thinking on how the people will react?” the giantess asked. “Haven’t you learned anything about me yet?”

Jillian was stunned.

“What would be the point of being what I am if I still had to be concerned about what anyone thinks or does? The point of being me is that the only stuff that matters is the one I decide.”

“But…”

“I am the first truly free person to have ever walked this planet. I’m free of legal, social or moral restraints. I can do anything I fucking please and no one can do shit about it. And this, above all, is the greatest thing about what happened to me. So, do you want to know why I’m stepping on people as I make my way to Downtown?”

Her question lingered in the air, without any response from Jillian. It did not bother Megan, who simply replied to herself.

“Because I love it. It makes me feel alive. Stepping on you is a constant reminder of just how much above you I am. In truth, I was always better, but now, now it’s undisputable. Mocking you, showing you how easy it is to undo what it took you years to build, using my unlimited strength to continuously remind you of your puniness… it honors what I’ve become. And believe me, you have seen nothing yet!”

Jillian never replied, so Megan decided to simply move on, stretching her mind to find innovative ways to use her feet on the crowd below. She kind of fancied the tiny woman, but she had to be put in her place.

A city bus unsuccessfully tried to outrun the giantess as she approached, its adventure ending up when the abandoned cars littering the road became too dense to avoid. Megan gingerly approached it, stopping right behind the mass transportation vehicle. When she saw a stream of people trying to get out, she used her toes to topple the bus on its side effectively ending the attempts and crushing a couple of people that were half the way out.

Front to back, the bus was about as long as her foot was wide. Feeling playful, Megan rested the ball of her foot in the coach and then curled her toes, trying to get a hold of it. It seemed to work. She was satisfied enough to try and lift the vehicle off the road. She realized soon enough that the task at hand would be more complex than she had originally assessed. Her foot had barely reached a fifth-story height by the time she could not keep the grip on the bus any longer. It crashed spectacularly on the road, chunks of the vehicle projecting in every direction as she blushed in a certain embarrassment.

“I guess it was too much to ask for,” she muttered to no one in particular. And then, she simply crushed the offender under the same foot that had been trying to pick it up.

The giantess was getting closer to Downtown, as made evident by the fact that the buildings started rising in height, a few finally able to make it past her womanhood. The new landscape also offered some refreshing surprises, such as the fact that some of the crowds she was meeting had originally been unaware of her presence. From her vantage point of view, Megan realized that the high-rises in this section of the city, while not comparable to her, were still tall enough to mask her approach to the unsuspecting citizens. Add to that her mind-blowing speed of movement and she had the perfect combination for a colossal surprise.

Megan reveled in the screams from the road, at the different pitch and intensity they offered, now coming from a fresh group of people. And then, she noticed the buzzing sounds overhead.

It took her a moment to spot them at first. Once she did, her eyes had no trouble adjusting and seeing the little bee-sized choppers in the distance. There had to be at least a dozen of them, and they came in all sorts of colors. The giantess quickly identified them for what they were: news helicopters.

“It took them long enough to find me,” she muttered. The truth was that she had not been expecting them, but now that they had shown up, she realized that it was only logical that every news station operating in Stanton would send anything they got to get a shot of her.

She smiled at them but did not pay them immediate attention. They were far away enough, and she was not in the business of waiting for anyone. She still put some thought about what they meant. She let out a cheerful:

“It seems that we’ve made the news!”

Jillian kept surprising her as more talkative than she would have suspected. She guessed that the tour guide job fit her well.

“What will you do?” she inquired in her high-pitched voice.

“Nothing. Let them take a peek, show the world who I am. It’s not as if this is the time to be shy, is it? They may even come in handy at some point.”

Jillian did not ask any follow up question, so Megan decided not to go on. The choppers would be upon her in no time, but she had some business to take care of first.

“It’s time for you to prove your worth,” she said, addressing the tiny woman in her shoulder. “I need you to find me a building which is about a thousand feet tall.”

They were merely half a dozen blocks away from the riverfront, where the tallest buildings stood. Both Megan and Jillian had a privileged view of the skyline and the giantess could see that the tiny woman was putting some thought.

“None is exactly a thousand feet. Do you know the Pan-Atlantic building?”

“It’s the one that looks like a pyramid,” Megan replied. She had always liked its architecture, even if the golden top was a bit gaudy.

“It is a thousand and eighty-three feet tall,” Jillian replied.

“A bit on the high side, but worth a try,” Megan said. “Time to get going!”

“Megan…” Jillian’s mousy voice ventured. Megan stopped, curious.

“What?”

“Could you… warn them?” she finally asked.

Megan had to put considerable effort into not letting out a loud laughter. She tried to sound serious as she said:

“I can do that.”

“Thank you,” the tiny woman offered.

Megan cleared her throat and prepared to address the crowd at her feet. She had to focus not to chuckle as she started.

“Ok, listen to me, tiny people!” She started with a powerful voice that reached every corner of downtown. “As you should already know, I’m Megan, and for lack of a better description, I’m your new goddess. In case you are interested to know, I’m heading towards the riverbank. I want to check your famous skyline from up close. I’ll be walking down Page Boulevard. From up here, I can see it’s pretty packed, so let this be a fair warning: I am going to crush a lot of you. And, in case you are wondering, I’m pretty much looking forward to it.”

Jillian was shocked. She never saw her wink, but she was sure that she heard her mutter: “You are welcome.”

Page was probably the most densely crowded road she had taken. Megan took great pleasure in raising her foot and setting it down on the most packed spot she could find. People squished by the hundreds as those not caught under her sole but close enough to it fell into the spiderweb cracks that originated in her footprint.

She was slow and deliberate as she took a second step, snuffing a few hundred more lives.

“Is anyone keeping the score?” Megan mocked as she kept trampling the mob without mercy.

Stepping on people was so simple. Yet, at the same time, it was one of the most invigorating things she could as a giant. It did not require any special effort, but maybe because of that it felt so good. It was one of the best reminders of her true power, of the fact that her dominance came from her titanic size.

It was curious, Megan reflected. She had been a long-time macrophile, but she realized that she had not understood the implications of growth until now. Keeping aside some very welcome aesthetic improvements, Megan was essentially the same woman she had been twenty-four hours before. All that had happened to her had been a boost in size, even if a substantial one. But it had changed everything, from the balance of power to her attitude.

Yesterday, Megan had been a smart but shy engineer, working hard to prevent the world from running over her. A few hours and a few hundred feet later, she was the one running over the world. Having prided herself of her intelligence for so long, there was something weird about the sheer physical nature of her new status. Her lifelong giantess fantasy helped it sink down on her smoothly, though.

In the end, all that mattered was raw strength, it seemed. Enough of it, and nothing could stand in her way. She still aimed to show her smarts as she played her role, but up to some point, she could have been a stereotypical dumb bitch and not a lot would have changed.

She tried to remove that last thought from her mind. Her newly found arrogance could not agree a lot with it. To her ego, if anyone deserved to be in the position she was enjoying, that was her.

She kept snuffing lives with grim finality as she went through that train of thought. Soon enough, she reached her destination. She would have lied to herself if she did not admit that being dwarfed for the first time since her transformation felt bad.

It was not even a close call. With its iconic pyramidal shape, the Pan-Atlantic building towered well over her. She could not even reach its tip with her stretched arm, and she was sure that she would not offer the city the pathetic show of trying to stand on her tiptoes.

Megan had known that some building would be taller than her when she had reached Stanton. She had not been too worried, back then, but one thing was knowing it and the other was feeling it.

Her mind was working to try to find a quick silver lining. It was not hard. Because, after all, she stood almost as tall as one of the tallest fucking skyscrapers in the city!

“It would seem that I bit on more than I could chew with this one,” Megan said, trying to sound light, as if she did not mind. “Let’s try to find something a bit shorter. Is there anything in the neighborhood of, let’s say, nine-hundred feet?”

Jillian got her cue and started mumbling. She came back with an answer soon enough. Megan was pleasantly surprised with her diligence.

“The Eternis is eight-hundred and eighty-eight,” she said.

Megan chuckled.

“Did they do that on purpose?”

Eternis Insurance was acquired by a Chinese company ten years ago. Eight is their lucky number and it is said that the CEO is a very superstitious person. Superstitious enough that he asked to add a hundred feet to his new headquarters in order to match the three eights.”

“Interesting,” Megan lied. “You are good at your job,” she then complimented. She was growing fond of Jillian. She was somewhat more interesting than the rest of the vermin surrounding her.

All Megan had to do was to follow First Avenue upstream until she stood in front of the boxy black building. It was one of the most unremarkable skyscrapers in Stanton. But it turned out to be one of the most convenient ones too. Megan straightened herself in front of the building and smiled when she saw that it was an almost perfect match. If anything, her forehead poked slightly over its roof.

“So, I’m nine hundred feet tall,” she said. Her tone was deceivingly plain, but deep inside, the giantess felt a rush of power flooding her veins.

Of course, the just acquired knowledge did not change anything. But Megan was an engineer, and putting numbers behind her observations worked wonders in her understanding of the situation.

Nine hundred feet! Nine hundred fucking feet! Janice, Pam, Monica… they had all been amazing, her secret teenage heroes. And yet, here she was, tall enough to tower over all of them with ease. Godzilla would merely be a lizard to her. And the fifty-foot woman would look like nothing more than a Lego doll. This was how massive she was. This was how magnificent she had become.

Megan’s sharp mind did not have too much trouble working out her weight, which was in the ballpark of two-hundred thousand tons! God, it was no wonder that the ground was sinking under her!

She did not warn Jillian as she reached for her shoulder and plucked her with care. An instant later, she was holding her in front of her excited eyes. The tiny woman was startled, but to her credit, she kept her composure.

“You did your part,” Megan said.

There was a momentary glimpse of fear in the tiny guide’s expression. Her suspicions were confirmed when she said:

“Please, don’t hurt me.”

Megan chuckled and said.

“I said I would not. Can’t you see that there is no incentive for me in lying?”

She then saw the tiny woman’s questioning look.

“I cannot carry you around with me. You are cramping my movements. But I did promise you that you would live to see tomorrow. That might have been a bit too far reaching, but I intend to keep my side of the deal. Which, knowing what I have in store for the city, means that I need to get you out of it.”

She could tell that this had caught Jillian by surprise. All the centimeter-tall girl could do was to mouth:

“How?”

“Let me work that out,” Megan said, as she started looking around for a solution.

She found one almost right away when a flock of corporate helicopters started taking off the roofs of multiple buildings. Megan’s first impulse was to swat them down, but after second thought, she realized that they offered her an answer for her current need. The drawback was that she would need to let a few people leave, mostly corporate big fishes she had come to despise. But a goddess was as good as her word, and if she had not intended to spare Jillian, she should not have given her any assurances to start with.

Megan started ambling down the avenue at a calm pace, looking for a suitable candidate for what she had in mind. She found one soon enough.

The group at the chest-high roof stopped in their tracks as soon as Megan reached them. They had been trying to reach the red and white helicopter waiting for them in the helipad, but the moment she showed up they turned in their tracks and headed back into the building. They never made it to the roof access. A massive wall of flesh prevented that.

“Believe it or not, today is your lucky day,” the voice of the giantess boomed from above.

The group started moving frantically around the roof. From Megan’s perspective, it did not make too much sense, but she had learned by now that she had this kind of effect on people.

“If you want to live, you have five seconds to stop and listen to me,” she threatened. She smiled when it had the desired effect.

It was time to let them know what she expected of them.

“Let’s make something very clear: I abhor the likes of you. I could have crossed my path with you a thousand times, and nine-hundred and ninety-nine of them I would have crushed you without second thought. But it turns out that today you can be of service. Which means that you have a chance to save your sorry asses. Have you understood?”

Megan smiled when she got a few nods.

“I am holding a woman in my fingers. Her name is Jillian. For reasons that I only care about, I am interested in seeing her out of the city. Which gives you a change to get out too. Your mission is simple: bring her with you, set her somewhere safe, make sure that the authorities don’t set a finger on her. Fail to comply and I swear I will find you and invest considerable time in making your deaths very, very painful. Understood?”

There were some more nods. Then, a man that was dressed like the pilot said:

“We do not have room for everyone!”

Megan chose a suited man at random and flicked him out of the roof with a casual gesture.

“Now, you do.”

She then raised Jillian in front of her eyes and winked:

“See what the combination of a monstrous size and a privileged brain can do?”

“What will you do?” Jillian asked.

Megan chuckled.

“Well, it’s time to get real. I’ve already been a while in the city, and I cannot afford to have everyone think that I am this soft!”

“Please!” Jillian said.

“Jillian, dear. You are cute. But you don’t know shit about power!”

And with that, she set her on the roof and shot a last warning glance to the men she had entrusted her with. She had been teasing the tiny guide in her farewell, but only up to a certain point. It truly was time to test the limits of her power some more.

She forgot about Jillian almost as soon as she turned and started walking back down the avenue. After all, for all her entertainment value, she had merely been a somewhat more interesting mite.

The road was already littered with corpse-filled footprints, but there were not many people left for her to terrorize. So, instead, she focused on the buildings.

She passed by Eternis soon enough, the butterflies returning to her stomach as she associated it with her colossal scale. From there, skyscrapers considerably varied in height, a few not even reaching her chest while others clearly towered over her. The Pan-Atlantic was not the tallest one. But it reminded her of the temporary letdown as she had stood in front of it.

The giantess stopped and turned, facing the offending building and bringing her hands to her hips as she kept her chest high, almost as if challenging the building.

The breeze caressed her skin as she observed it’s façade. With the road at her feet now mostly deserted of living people, Megan was engulfed, for the first time in a while, in stillness, the silence only faintly broken by the distant rotors of the news helicopters.

The pyramidal structure was mostly formed of concrete, its dark windows smaller than those of its counterparts. It was hard to see what was going on inside, but the mirrored glass was still imperfect enough to let her know that there were dozens of people glued to the windows, observing her with fascination.

She was pondering what to do when the answer came straight from the gut. Without warning, Megan’s right hand closed into a tight fist and the titaness threw a punch at the building. She had not even been aiming for any particular spot. Her clenched hand hit the center of the façade in front of her and broke spectacularly through it, glass, steel and concrete breaking as if they had been made of crackers.

Megan pushed her punch all the way, up to the point where her arm was embedded in the building up to its elbow. And then, she started to slowly remove it. More stuff broke, but as she brought her hand out, the giantess realized that this was not going to bring the structure down. It worked well for her, since this was not what she had been intending to do in any case.

Curious about the results of her impulsiveness, Megan stooped, bringing her window-sized hazel eyes level with the wide opening she had created. She could see she had got several stories, all of them in a similar state of devastation. People moaned in pain as they lay close to the wound she had opened into the skyscraper, and a thin mist of dust was starting to cover the area.

The goddess straightened back up and reached for the opening. This time she was more gentle as she used her fingers to feel around. She could soon feel wood splintering and bodies squishing, but hers was not a destructive mission, but one of exploration. With that in mind, Megan reached deeper into the building, up to the point where her fingers started toppling new walls over. Soon, the bodies she sensed were livelier and she realized that she had reached a new area of the Pan-Atlantic.

Curious, she closed her fingers, scooping as much stuff as she could, before removing her hand from the high-rise again. When she turned her palm upwards and opened it, she was pleasantly surprised by the three-dozen bodies scattered on it, sharing her vast palm with different pieces of office furniture and a few random chunks of the building.

“How nice of you to pack together for me,” she mocked.

The group soon lost interest, so Megan simply tossed them over her shoulder and inspected the building again.

“Well, it turns out that a couple hundred feet are not that useful when you don’t have the strength to go with them, are they?”

No one inside the building understood her reference, but she did not mind. Megan now realized that she had been hurt in her pride by the Pan-Atlantic and that her ego demanded some payback. Still, she did not think that bringing the building down would do. She was certain she would be able to do it if she intended to. It would not even be hard.

To prove her point, she turned and set her foot on a knee-high building on the opposite side of the street. She only had to push her sole down a bit to make it crumble.

Her gesture did not go unnoticed to those in the Pan-Atlantic, as proven by the increased screaming that came out through the opening she had created, but she had already made her mind about the pyramid. She was not in the mood to bring Stanton’s skyline down. At least, not yet. This did not mean that she could not torture the poor souls on it.

Her train of thought was interrupted when some scurrying by her feet made her look down. She could barely believe it when she saw the stream of people rushing out of the skyscraper and making a run for their lives between her massive feet.

In hindsight, Megan realized that it was even logical. By now the people had already seen that she was perfectly capable of bringing a building down, so the perspective of getting out in the street by her feet could be even preferable to that of being trapped on a collapsing building.

Megan quickly proved them wrong by taking a small step to the side and crushing the majority of the would-be escapees. The mere sight of that stopped everyone else in their tracks. Soon, the stream of people reversed and got back into the high-rise, but their fates were sealed already. It was not becoming of someone like Megan to ignore a challenge like that.

The giantess turned sideways and took a couple of steps back in order to make herself enough room to get down on her hands and knees. Of course, this was not enough to peek through the ground floor. She was simply too massive for that, but this was quickly corrected by lying down and turning her head sideways, finally getting a good view of the Pan-Atlantic’s main entrance and of its packed lobby.

Her presence brought the panic up several notches. This served her well, but it was far from enough. Extending her free hand, she brushed its back along the façade, peeling it off with ease with exposing the vestibule to her inquisitive gaze.

“You were not trying to get away from me, were you?”

She only got panicked screams and some frantic running in response. Megan’s fist broke through the east wall and crushed two-dozen people.

“I asked you a question,” she insisted.

She only got more panic. The space was so packed that it was merely a matter of choosing. Aiming to bring their anguish to new limits, Megan used her fingers to herd a large group of people out of the building and right under her face. She then repositioned her head and stuck her tongue out.

The mite-sized people tried to avoid her, but trapped between her extended arm and her face, there was no way to go. Megan felt tiny morsels getting stuck to her tongue as she slid it along the pavement, finally bringing it in and moving her prey around, enjoying their squirming as she toyed with them. She kept going until there was no fight left in the half a dozen or so people. Then, she swallowed.

It was at that moment that Megan was thankful for having decided to take a closer look at the action at street level. From up close, the sight of the terror she caused in the mob was even more delightful.

The giantess felt her cunt getting moist in excitement as she eyed the remaining people in front of her face with a devilish smile. By now she had already learned that there was nothing that could shock the crowd like eating them. Megan had to admit that even she had had some initial doubts, back at the bridge. They felt somewhat stupid now, but then again, every line she had crossed did after a certain time.

“Do you want a piece of advice?” she whispered to the terrified mob ahead of her. “The last thing you want to do when a goddess is roaming is to catch her attention.”

She then pushed her lips in a seductive ‘O’. The crowd braced for the hurricane. It turned out that this was not what Megan had in store for them. Rather than blowing them out of the way, the giantess started sucking, using the whopping strength of her lungs to draw the people towards her.

They resisted at first, but all she had to do was to push herself a little further. One thing she had learned in her short adventure was that there did not seem to be any limits when it came to her raw strength. Soon, those closer to her face became airborne and were sucked into her lips, much as if she were a vacuum cleaner. It was only a matter of time before everyone else followed the same fate.

Megan’s mouth was somewhat fuller this time, so rather than playing with her morsels, she simply chewed a couple of times, making her snack easier to swallow.  

She turned towards the exposed lobby and smirked at the frenzied people that remained there. For further tease, she then ran her tongue around her lips as she moaned in pleasure.

“Mmmmm…”

Megan realized that she loved the closer play and made a mental note of looking for further opportunities like this one. It was time to abandon the Pan-Atlantic, though. Stanton was so much more than a single building, and it was not going to bring itself down.

The giantess did not feel like sparing any of the tiny pricks that had thought that she could be challenged. Her hand pushed lazily through a higher floor, only to open into a wide palm and push down. Almost instantly, tons of concrete rained on the occupants of the lobby as the three floors on top collapsed on them. A thick cloud of smoke started forming and led Megan to stand up, her hands digging deep into the road as they pushed two-hundred tons of playful woman back to her full height.

Curiously enough, Megan did not resume her mayhem the moment she was back on her feet. The road ahead of her was mostly empty, having given the survivors among the crowd enough time to evacuate. She knew they would not be far, but she did not feel like searching for them, yet. Not when she had so many of Stanton’s iconic buildings at arm’s reach.

The Pan-Atlantic was considerably scarred as a result of her exchange with it, driven by the momentary frustration of feeling towered upon. Megan now realized that she had been a bit too reckless. After all, it was not such a big deal. And it was far from the only skyscraper that stood taller than her.

Stanton had always prided itself for its skyline, not merely because of the height of its most prominent high-rises, but also because of their architecture. And Megan had always been attracted by it.

So, emboldened, now that she had learned about the details of her size and strength, and carefree once she had taken care of the tiny Jillian as promised, she decided to take a peek at the concrete, glass and steel behemoths from her new perspective, in what she guessed was a new form of sightseeing.

Eager to see the skyscrapers’ main façade rather than their rear, Megan ambled around the Pan-Atlantic and got into River Drive, the large boulevard that followed the course of Stanton River all the way to its mouth at the bay.

A quick look to the west showed her that there was nothing too interesting in that direction, aside from the helpful Eternis building, which had resolved the mystery about her true height. The direction of the bay was much more interesting.

River Drive was far from packed. And still, Megan found more people than she had been expecting among its abandoned cars as she crossed to it. She shrugged and sighed. She might not be on a trampling journey just now, but this did not mean that she was going to show any more mercy than in previous treks.

Seeing the main face of the pyramidal building she had spent her time with over the last few minutes, Megan almost regretted having damaged it so badly. The Pan-Atlantic was a truly original skyscraper, and being a civil engineer, she understood the complexity of building it in such a shape. Having already suffered her wrath, those inside it seemed more fearful than average as she observed their shadows behind the dark windows, but in truth she did not have any intention to harm it further.

Instead, she turned and strutted towards the next block, not minding where her humongous feet landed or how many perished under them. The Water Tower was less emblematic but quite original too. Almost like a modern counterpart of the pyramid standing next to it, the glass behemoth was built like an elongated cone that ended into a vast dome.

Considerably shorter than the Pan-Atlantic, the Water Tower barely reached up to her mammoth breasts. And still, Megan found herself thinking that it was too high.

She felt her pussy itching, reminding her that she would need to tend to it sooner rather than later, and could not prevent regretting that such a conveniently shaped structure had not been made about a third of its actual size.

Megan crouched to give a long, wet kiss to the top of the dome, startling those looking straight up at her. She then used her best bedroom voice to address them.

“If I grow again, you’ll be the first one to know, handsome.”

Megan was not sure she was going to grow. She was not even sure she wanted to. Nine-hundred feet were plenty big enough to be nearly indestructible, so it was hard to imagine anyone would throw anything at her that could trigger another spurt. It was also a convenient enough height when it came to interacting with the population.

And still, her comment had not been gratuitous. She knew she had the ability to grow to even more massive proportions. She had learned as much when the pitiful police department of her hometown had tried to bring her down when she was “merely” a hundred feet tall. She just did not expect to have to use it again, even if the trigger was somewhat automatic, as far as she knew.

Her pussy reminded her that in absence of the necessary height to use the Water Tower, she would need to find a suitable alternative soon enough, but Megan simply let the steam continue to build as she calmly strolled down the avenue, admiring yet another skyscraper.

The Metropolitan was probably the most emblematic high-rise in the city. Built shortly after World War II, it stood out from the rest for its heavy use of concrete and its cathedral-like top. Maybe for this reason, its height, barely reaching to midriff, was somewhat disappointing. Megan traced a finger along its baroque contour as she calmly walked past it, careful not to damage such a fine piece of architecture.

The next three buildings were somewhat unremarkable. Finished in the seventies and eighties, they shared the characteristic square, mirrored design that was fashionable at the moment. They did not have anything else to boast than their sizes, and even in that field they failed to compare with the passing giantess, so Megan did not waste too long with them.

Her walk finally brought her to the Peacock. Megan had almost forgotten about it as she enjoyed a new type of view of the buildings she had fancied so much as a little woman. Now that she stood in front of it, it was impossible to ignore.

Peacock Holdings was probably one of the most loathsome corporations on Earth. They had a reputation for scavenging companies and projects in distress, only to break them into pieces and try to make a profit out of that. As far as Megan knew, the massive society had not produced any real value of its own in its over forty years of history. But this had not stopped its largest shareholder and CEO, Marcus Graham, from becoming a pompous celebrity that felt he had the right to tell everyone how things should work only because he was a billionaire.

Their gaudy headquarters matched surprisingly well with their corporate culture. Tall, boxy and otherwise unremarkable, the building stood out from its neighbors only because its flashy golden finish. Its construction, merely ten years ago, had been surrounded with controversy. Mr. Graham’s money had finally prevailed and he had managed to erect his pretentious testament side by side with some of the twentieth century’s finest pieces of architecture. To many, the Peacock was a permanent scar in Stanton’s elegant skyline. Megan shared that view. And now, she realized, she could do something about it.

It turned out that the building still served one purpose. Standing in front of it, Megan judged the skyscraper to be a tad taller than her, somewhere between her nine-hundred feet and some nine-hundred and fifty. At that height, with its square design and its shiny golden paneled windows, the Peacock ended up becoming a perfect full-size mirror.

Megan had kind of assumed that seeing her own reflection would be one of the little pleasures in life she would have to trade-off in exchange for the limitless power she had been given. She was happy to have been wrong about this one.

She instinctively teased her hair as she widened her stance in front of the improvised mirror and brought her hands to her hips, admiring her reflection. She was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Framed by the part of downtown in the opposite riverbank, she was a sight to behold.

Megan had always been cute, even if her sheepish attitude had usually made her look less attractive than she really was in the eyes of the men she fancied. How things had changed! She was not a cute skinny woman anymore, but a voluptuous bombshell that would make any Playboy centerfold ashamed. The golden tones of her reflection had a weird added effect to her magnificence.

Delighted at the sight, Megan brought her hands to her massive breasts and mashed them together, feeling the terse mounds overflow her palms. She had never been too concerned about being flat chested before, but now she realized it was only because she had not been able to enjoy tits like this.

Her stomach, which had always been flat, was now model caliber, the effect enhanced by a visible narrowing of her waist. Her body had shaped itself in a perfect hourglass figure as it had grown, widening her shoulders and hips, making enough room for her outstanding chest and world-class ass. Following the trek down, her legs had nothing to envy those of a runway model. Even her feet, which had always been cute, looked sexier.

Megan had never been too fixated on her physical appearance, but she now realized she had been too short sighted. The way she looked now did make a difference. It was a look befitting of a goddess.

Her lips curled into a satisfied smile as she wondered how the tiny population of the city must be seeing her, glued to their windows, peeking over their shoulders as they ran away from her or comfortably sitting in their living rooms as the news helicopters broadcasted her exploits.

Would they see merely like a Godzilla-like monster? Or would her gorgeousness show her like something else? In truth, it did not make a difference, but Megan realized that her transformation had also made her vain.

She could probably get her first answer from the hundreds of shadows she could make out behind the glittering surface of the Peacock. It was time to knock on their door.

The giantess simply moved her long hair behind her back and rested her hands on the back of her head. She then pushed her chest out and moved towards the building. The shadows reacted to her sudden approach, but it did not matter. A second later, her lush breasts broke through the façade of the skyscraper, bringing twin sections of it down like the massive wrecking balls they had become. Megan concentrated on feeling the destruction her oversensitive tits brought to the structure, the tickling adding to her already considerable arousal.

Once the rest of her torso reached the warm surface of the building, Megan stopped, letting her chest rest on its new position for a few seconds before slowly retreating. She chuckled at the sight of the twin craters she had so effortlessly created in the roof, delighting on the power that even the softest part of her anatomy had on the tiny world.

“Knock, knock,” she mocked before stooping to peek through the opening.

Much like in the Pan-Atlantic, the consequences of her game were worse than she could have originally expected. Taking several floors each, her breasts had made considerable sections of the building crumble and had left multiple casualties and injuries.

Megan was not so interested in the wounded, but she was far from letting the building be. Despite its mistreatment, the Peacock still felt sturdy, so she decided to up her game a bit.

Bringing her head and huge hazel eyes closer to the action, Megan peeked through the gap and observed the dozens of people scurrying in the five floors she had ripped open. Out of sight of the people, her right hand was reaching for the side façade of the building. It easily broke through it and started leading the charge through offices and walls, bringing the overall anxiety to a new level.

No one but Megan had a clue about what was really going on as she made her way towards her area of interest. She gave the people a teaser when she mocked:

“You know what’s one of the most fascinating things about being this big?”

No one seemed to have an answer, so she simply provided it for them.

“Somehow, it is as if I were everywhere!”

Her hand broke through the final wall as she uttered the words, her wriggling fingers threatening the now even more spooked crowd as they caught them unawares.

A few tried to flee. Megan simply flicked them around, the sheer strength of her fingers enough to knock whoever they pushed cold. Once she got tired of her games, she simply closed her fingers loosely around the group, capturing as many people as she could.

Megan straightened up as she removed her hand from the high-rise and opened it to see a fair number of office workers, surrounded by their furniture and chunks of the building where they had been a second before.

She was momentarily surprised when one of her forced guests, a middle-aged man that had ended up close enough to the edge of her palm, pushed himself out of it and into a drop of hundreds of feet into the road below.

“What was that supposed to mean?” Megan wondered aloud.

No one in her palm seemed to be able to clear it out for her.

“Oh, whatever!” Megan finally said. She then started closing her fingers.

The crowd renewed the intensity of their screams when they realized what was coming, but Megan simply ignored them and kept going. She could have simply tossed them to the side and keep going, but she felt like experiencing their death.

Her fingers curled into a fist soon enough, blocking the sun from any of the survivors. It was then a matter or squeezing. Feeling somewhat cruel, the giantess decided to be slow about it.

It turned out that her palms were even more sensitive than her soles when it came to experimenting. Megan felt a sick fascination at the different sensations of furniture, concrete and people crunching as she tightened her first. She kept going until her knuckles whitened and gore started oozing through her fingers, at which point she stopped and opened her palm.

It was a gory mess. One she morbidly enjoyed.

Any restraints she might have had until now were gone the moment she set her eyes on the Peacock and decided that it was time to let go. No matter what Jillian and the people of the city might have thought, Megan had been reasonably contained in her trek so far. In her mind, a few thousand victims out of a city of eight million were not such a big deal when she had already been in Stanton for quite a while.

If she was to bring the city down, she would need to do better. And she was more than willing to.

Arching an eyebrow at the mess she had made of her palm, Megan opened it and rested it on the giddy flashy façade of the building, leaving a signature red handprint on it.

And then, without warning, she threw an uppercut to the skyscraper, her left fist breaking through an awful lot of it before emerging close to the roof.

More of the building was now exposed, making the squeaky screams more intense. But still, the structure held. Vulgar or not, the Peacock seemed to be well built.

She was positively surprised by the building’s resistance, but this did not mean that she liked the challenge. Without further word, Megan simply threw another punch. The structure finally wavered a bit, but as soon as she removed her fist from the building’s mid-section, the skyscraper seemed to regain its stance. The Peacock looked like a mess, but it still kept its ground.

Bothered, Megan kicked it this time. Her leg was way more destructive than her arm, as its swinging movement led it through half of the structure before coming back to the avenue.

By now, there was little of the characteristic golden coating left. And still the skyscraper stood. Megan sneered and decided that she had had enough of it.

The windows, now mostly ripped open, were teeming with screaming mites that were contemplating the hand of fate. Megan arched an eyebrow and told them:

“It’s time to go down with the ship.”

With that, she placed her right hand on the top third of the building and started pushing. Weakened as it was, the structure could not resist her anymore, so when she gave it her final shove close to a thousand feet of once proud tower toppled on the street behind.

It was spectacular. The Peacock exploded into a million pieces, each of them turned into deadly shrapnel as the shockwave brought six city blocks down. Unknown to her, Megan had finished more lives with her last gesture than in her entire trek into the city so far.

She did not think about that, though. Instead, she panted as she felt her womanhood getting damp. The sheer power she had felt in that last instant when pushing the splashy skyscraper from its foundations had made her hotter than a cat in heat.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

*******


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA



I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 12 by papayoya

 

Rules of engagement

 

Megan was vaguely conscious that if she kept the current pace, she was going to easily establish a new world record when it came to the number of orgasms a woman could have in a single day. Before her growth, Megan had never been a too sexually active person, but things had changed big time.

Almost everything she did at her new height ended up making her horny, and she could only hold herself so much when it came to putting a remedy to it. Over the last hours Megan had become increasingly deft when it came to handling her permanent state of arousal. In a way, it was like living in a never-ending foreplay, her body and her mind building up to the point where she realized she had to do something about it.

The moment had arrived again. And this time there was no conveniently sized lighthouse around. For a second, Megan considered simply doing herself. Somehow, it felt very unnatural. After all she was in the middle of a busy metropolis. There had to be much better alternatives.

With that conviction in mind, the giantess stood and observed her surroundings. She smirked when her analytical mind soon unlocked the patterns behind the people’s movements.

Her rough play with the buildings had left the area immediately around Megan reasonably empty. This did not mean that she did not have plenty of people at her disposal. From her vantage, the giantess could see everything that was going on for miles, and the nearest crowds were merely a few blocks away. Nothing to her new size and speed. It was only a matter of choosing. And the choice soon became easy enough.

Despite her relatively short experience as a giantess, Megan was starting to become an expert when it came to judging crowd reactions.

There was usually a first moment of disbelief when the tiny people first set eyes on her. It could even be long. One thing her size implied, in any case, was that she was usually seen from very large distances, which typically gave the mob time to react.

It was never enough though, since the next thing that tended to shock crowds was just how fast she could move. This seemed to stun them even more than her size.

The combination of both tended to create the sort of instant panic where the group’s stupidity overrode individual intelligence. From Megan’s lofty point of view, this usually translated into frenzied, erratic movements, typically choosing the worst possible option when it came to maximizing their chances of survival.

Of course, she was not making it easy for them. Megan was not a neutral player in the scenario, but rather a very active one. Her actions, which more often than not had sought to maximize the destruction, had also contributed to the overall chaos.

What she was seeing now was different though. She smiled, curious to see the differences in behavior of the different groups. To the east, people were behaving more or less like she was used to. But the crowds in the northwest felt different. There was a certain order to them. And she soon found what it was.

Five different streams of tiny mites were clearly converging at the same spot. Megan chuckled when she identified it for what it was: Union Station.

The giantess did not know whether the people were looking for shelter or for a means to escape. It did not make too much of a difference. They were massing at the vast terminal precisely when Megan was looking for some intimate company. And if anything, she knew that she would need a lot of company if she aspired to fulfill her erotic needs.

With her mind now set, the titaness stepped on the rubble of the former Peacock building, feeling chunks of it crush into powder under her unyielding soles as she planned to get deeper into the city once more.

It was about twenty blocks to the station. The majority turned out to be lower rising than she had been used to in her most recent antics. This gave her a privileged view of the area and helped her identify the best possible route to her chosen destination.

A few of the streets in the area turned out to be quite narrower than the roads and avenues she had roamed along since her arrival in the city. Narrow enough that someone of her scale would not be able to move freely through them. This inconvenience forced her to seek for the wider streets, mentally selecting an itinerary that would bring her further north in order to later on get back west.

She was about to get going when it hit her. Why the hell should she take a detour? If buildings and streets stood on her way to her goal, then they were the ones that had the problem, not her! For all her personal growth over the morning, she realized that she still did not fully think as an all-powerful goddess all the time.

The city did not know what Megan had in mind when she took her first stride towards her destination. She met her first obstacle a dozen steps later. The apartment building barely reached to her shapely knees as she stood in front of it, apparently blocking her way. That illusion faded away a second later, when she swung her slender leg for a new step and her foot easily broke through the building’s façade, much as if it were made of crackers.

Megan made a point of not even slowing down as her foot set into the apartment building’s foundations. By then, her other leg was already describing the deadly arc that would bring it through the structure, bringing it down in a single stroke.

The giantess simply went on, letting her powerful legs break through everything on their path as if she were walking along a city made of sandcastles.

The goddess did not even slow down. Buildings in her way ranged in height from below-knee to mid-thigh. She plowed through them without distinction, feeling them break with ease, vaguely conscious that she was bringing down hundreds of dwellers along with their homes. It was not even hard. At most, the experience could compare in difficulty to wading through mud.

It took a few minutes for the omnipresent people to realize what was going on. When they did, Megan was gifted by yet a new pitch of collective yelling. She rewarded them simply by accelerating her pace somewhat. If anything, the bulldozing-fest at her legs was making her hornier.

Five minutes and twenty levelled city blocks later Megan reached Union Square, the vast opening where Union Station resided. Her entrance was as traumatic as she was used to. And then, some more.

Megan simply smirked, bringing her hands to her hips as she observed the multitude. People had been streaming into the square through each of the five roads that ended up in it. It was easy enough to see where they were all heading: the station. Megan had no trouble to see that the flow seemed to slow down precisely when people got to the different entrances. This told her that the terminal was packed and sent a shiver down her spine.

The giantess let out a long moan as she kept inspecting the area. She had some doubts about the sexual value of the pin-sized humans, but in her mind, quantity should be able to make up for quality. And her busy surroundings told her that she would not lack for candidates.

She let out a long moan that overshadowed every scream in the area. She announced her intentions to them right after.

“Being this big is such a turn on! You just can’t imagine. I’m looking for some intimate partners. Any takers?”

Much like expected, her offer was received only with further panic.

“No? I guess I’ll have to pick my own, then!”

Megan crouched without further warning, squatting as she reached for the crowd with a hand the size of a tennis court. As always, they tried to flee. And as always, she had no problems in reaching them with her never-ending arm. Megan’s bus-sized fingers closed around the mob with greater care than they used to, digging about thirty bodies from the sea of humanity. A couple dropped as she turned her hand and cupped it, but she did not mind. The giantess simply stood back up and inspected her catch.

Much as expected, she had a fair representation of Stanton’s society in the vast area of her palm. She used a fingernail to brush away a couple of people she deemed too ugly for what she had in mind, but for the most part realized that she would need to do with what she had.

Men and women, in all ages, shapes and colors, looked up at her excited face with terror, dreading what was coming. Megan briefly realized that she was going to have her first bi-sexual experience just before addressing the teeny thralls.

“You are about to get more sex than you ever bargained for!” she mocked.

And then, she plucked a young man from the group and held him in front of her naughty eyes. He was the best looking individual in the group. Even in his diminutiveness, Megan had no problem to see that he was a frequent visitor to the gym.

“Are you man enough for a woman like me?” she asked in her best bedroom voice.

She did not give him the chance to reply. Instead, she brought her hand a few hundred feet down, right to the entrance of her cavernous cunt. Spreading her vulva with her outer fingers, Megan plunged the hapless tidbit into the immensity of her womanhood, then let him rest there.

She removed her fingers and waited for something. It finally came. The squirming was quite inconsequential at first. Then it increased in intensity, as her oversensitive crotch coordinated with her mind to send ripples of pleasure along her body. Megan’s lips curled into an evil smile that froze the blood of everyone else in her palm as she focused on feeling the tiny bug that she had stuffed into herself.

The giantess could tell that the man was definitely active. She soon realized that he would not be enough. As a matter of fact, he was far from it. The physical stimulation soon started dying out, the man’s stamina apparently fading. Megan twitched her nose and carefully inserted a finger, nudging her teeny lover, letting him know that she expected better.

It worked, but his renewed efforts were short-lived. After a few moments, she finally accepted what she had known all along: a single man, no matter how good in shape he was, was far from sufficient to cover her needs.

“He needs some help,” she announced to the rest of her victims.

And with that, she brought her crowd-containing palm down and used the fingers of her free hand to start stuffing people inside her.

By the time she was done, the level of activity inside her had increased considerably, even if it was also obvious that she had room to spare.

Megan was momentarily more excited by this thought than by the physical stimulation itself. She had what had to be thirty people inside her!

Trying to make the most out of them, the goddess closed her thighs, trapping them inside and letting them know that she expected a better effort on their side. It was very different from the sex she was used to. It was also very different from the lighthouse. Rather than a cock or a dildo filling her in, Megan could feel two-dozen differentiated stimuli at different spots of her pussy. It was funny in a different way. It soon became obvious that it was not going to bring her to the fireworks. At most, the experience could be compared with a somewhat original foreplay.

Eventually, their stamina started dying out. Either because they were tired or because they were starting to suffocate inside her, the goddess started feeling less and less squirming, killing most of the fun she had enjoyed. Upset, she tightened her vaginal muscles, pushing them for an extra effort. She got something… but it was short lived. After a couple more attempts, she decided that it was not worth it to keep beating on a dead horse.

Finally acknowledging the situation, Megan widened her stance and brought a finger to her womanhood, spreading her labia and pulling tiny and very still bodies out. She simply let them drop hundreds of feet to the ground between her feet, the lack of screams letting her know that they were either dead or unconscious.

“I need a fresh load,” she said out loud. The screams she got in reply informed her that the crowd was considerably less excited about the idea than her.

Of course, it did not matter. Her foot, which had been idle already for too long, finally rose from the rubble where it had been resting and took a step forward, snuffing a couple-dozen lives as it landed. Megan was not in the business of crushing everyone in sight, right now, but there was simply no way for her to move without killing a few people.

Her walk to the station grounds ended up with a couple hundred people embedded in her deep swimming-pool-sized footprints, and that was only because the mob had thinned out while she had been using some of their comrades as sex toys.

The crowd was thicker again as she reached the station grounds. Megan was so in heat that she simply crouched and grabbed two handfuls without notice. She was quite rougher this time. She did not have time for mockery or humiliation. The short taste at the entrance of the square had left her even more horny than she had been, and she needed action right away. Panting, the giantess simply brought her hands to her wet womanhood and stuffed their contents into her haphazardly. Some people dropped to their deaths as she carelessly plunged them into her, but she did not mind. After all, they were disposable. And her cunt hungered.

She felt quite fuller this time, although it was also true that she knew she could have fit some more. Now more aware of the limited entertainment value that each of the individuals she had tucked into herself had, she got ready for the unavoidable moment when she would need a fresh crew.

Her rock-hard buttocks landed like meteors without warning, digging deep craters into the road as she sat on top of countless people. A group of stunned individuals had miraculously survived between her never-ending legs. Their luck was about to run out very soon.

Without warning or care, the giantess reached out for them with an excavator-like hand, dragging them mercilessly towards her hungry wetness. A moment later they were crammed inside her pussy, which was now nearing full capacity.

The sensations were, once again, different. Each of the stimuli at different spots of her crotch was still feebler than what she would have expected from a good cock, but the fullness felt definitely satisfying. She inserted a finger with care, stirring them to give their best, feeling a few bodies squish but getting significantly better performance from the ones that remained.

And then, she got ready for the unavoidable moment when she would need more. Eyeing the vast station building by her side, Megan closed her right hand into a fist and slammed it into the roof, ripping a wide opening into the terminal.

People inside welcomed her presence with anguished yells as she moaned in response to the efforts of her cunt prisoners. The station was truly packed. Even in her heightened state of arousal, the goddess realized that there seemed to be some order into their presence there, and realized that Union Station might have been some sort of rallying point identified by authorities.

Chuckling as she realized the irony of it all, Megan reached into the terminal with one hand and scooped another group, making the thousands of people remaining in an even higher panic.

“It is so nice of you to pack together. You see, I need a lot of you, and I need you now!”

Feeling the dwindling effect of the crowd she was holding, Megan decided to tighten her vaginal muscles as hard as she could. It was too hard.

It was far from her intention, but as her cunt closed on the people inside it, plenty of them started squishing, suddenly out of room for anything else. Megan did not mind. As a matter of fact, the feeling was delicious, bringing her a notch higher in her excitement.

“Ooooohhhhh,” she squealed.

A finger from her free hand started removing bodies and gore from herself as she observed the terrified group on the other.

“I’m getting closer and closer. Make me come and I’ll spare what’s left of you!”

She did not wait for their reply. Instead, she brought them down and pushed them roughly into herself, a few getting stuck in her moist labia before her dexterous fingers guided them in with their comrades. Her hand was soon reaching inside the station once more. The crowd was doing their best to try and move away from the opening, but they were just too packed to achieve anything meaningful.

Two more handfuls filled her in once more. Megan felt the excitement mounting up and thought that against all odds, she might be able to climax just on people. Grabbing a couple more handfuls, she dropped herself onto her back and spread the tiny contents of her hand onto her mountainous breasts, feeling the men bounce and fall, the wriggling of dozens of hands and feet titillating her even more.

The giantess looked up to the clear blue sky as she let over a hundred people work on her. Feeling a few men sliding down the vast slope of boobs the size of an apartment building, she reached out and plucked a few at random, guiding them to her nipples, where they clutched for dear life. Their stimulation clearly surpassed that of anyone else, and she felt her nipples swell almost instantly in response.

With her chest now taken care of, Megan reached back between her legs and stirred her cunt-riders with a finger, getting another boost in their stamina.

She could feel the orgasm building up. Her head moved to the side, moaning as she bit her lip. None of the tiny men that were doing her was any more meaningful than an ant to her, but all combined seemed to be achieving some results.

Megan opened her eyes and got a straight view of the crowd right next to her head, as tiny and scared as any she had seen. Of course, they were everywhere. Every time she moved she ended up close to a large group of people, planned or not.

“Don’t go too far! I’m ready for some more sex partners if you are up to it!” she mocked.

The people simply screamed and tried to run away. Panting heavily as she felt the momentum build, Megan reached into the group with her opposite arm, plucking a dozen or so bodies and dropping them in her chest with the rest of boob-riders.

“Just so that it’s clear, I was merely being polite before. I don’t give a fuck whether you are up to it or not. Your only option is to obey me,” she said in a satisfied matter-of-fact tone.

People kept running and Megan simply trapped another group between her fingers. These ones she simply dropped in her chest above her breasts, in an area that was flatter and apparently a bit more stable. Moving her head back so that she would look to the front, Megan craned her neck enough to see her new teeny passengers, even more terrified than they had been when they were standing on the road.

She savored their fear as they fought not to roll to their deaths.

“Do you understand what I am now? Do you understand what you are? From now on, you only exist to obey me, to satisfy me, to make me cum!”

Her excitement was reaching a new peak when the biggest comedown she had ever experienced hit her. Suddenly, as if struck dead at the exact same time, her pussy-passengers stopped moving at once. Megan would never know whether they had all suffocated or if anything else had befallen on them, but what mattered were the consequences. Her cunt quickly reminded them to her.

The giantess sat down abruptly, dozens of bodies raining down her never-ending torso as she hurriedly looked for a way to replace her suddenly gone sex slaves.

Union Station looked as packed as the last time she had gazed upon it, but Megan suddenly realized that she was not going to get anything better from any of the squirming mites than she had got from the many ones she had tested already. She needed to get off, and she needed it now.

Her lips curled into a wicked smile when her mind gave her the answer. After all, she was sitting next to a train station!

Megan’s fist hurriedly brought down several more sections of the roof, burying countless people under the rubble, before she uncovered the tracks. She purred in pleasure when she found several trains there. They looked packed.

The giantess did not waste too much time in choosing and simply grabbed one of the front train cars of a convoy that had the shape of a bullet. Her astronomical strength had no issues to break the steel links with the rest of the convoy and lift the six inches vehicle to her face. Megan bit her lip in anticipation. The length was just about right, even if the train car looked a bit lacking when it came to width.

She did not have time to lose, so rather than regretting the lack of fit of the real sized world to her sexual needs, she brought the packed train car down and slid it into her pussy. Bodies squished as she bulldozed them with the nose cone. It made everything so much better.

Megan started panting and moaning again, the momentum coming back as shivers started running along her body. No longer in control of her emotions, the giantess let herself drop onto her back once more as she kept thrusting, things getting better and better.

When she finally came, her scream was so loud that everyone in a twenty-block radius lost their hearing permanently. She never knew. She simply kept panting, her chest rhythmically moving up and down, as she brought the sticky and gory train car from herself and observed it with a naughty and satisfied look.

Wrapping her fingers around the doomed vehicle, Megan squeezed it like an empty toothpaste tube and tossed it carelessly to the side.

Without warning, the satisfied goddess rolled onto her stomach and grinned at the most shocked crowd she had seen so far. She blew them a kiss, sending dozens of them flying several feet back.

And then, on a whim, Megan stuck her tongue out and licked a group of unsuspecting people into her mouth, devouring them as a quick post-sex snack.

Unaware of the permanent damage she had caused on them just by screaming, the giantess observed the crowd with curiosity, their lack of any meaningful reaction resulting quite weird.

“Like it or not, this is how things are going to work from now on,” she said haughtily.

And then, she simply scooped another group into her mouth to quench her hunger.

Megan remained lying for a while, chin resting on her folded arms, enjoying the world’s diminutiveness at street level. Everything was so tiny. Everything was so frail. And everything was so readily available.

The people tried to scurry away from her, not very successfully judging from her all-knowing point of view. She was not in the mood to mess more with them, though. Right now she was just in bliss, the combination of the orgasm and yet another display of absolute power making her the happiest she could remember.

Eventually, the square started emptying out save for the thousands of corpses still laying on it. And eventually, Megan’s comedown started fading.

At some point she found the resolve to stand back up. What she saw was a bit messier than she had been expecting. She did not worry too much about the square or the station. The craters, bloody puddles and devastated infrastructure were already business as usual by now. But her own body was in worse shape than ever.

There did not seem to be a single spot in her now lavish anatomy that was not soiled with blood, dust, dried cum or a combination of all. By now, Megan was beginning to understand that this was kind of unavoidable, but still, she did not think that roaming the city like this was befit of the magnificence that was expected of someone like her.

She looked around for a solution. The one she found was quite predictable. Without further word, the giantess started walking back towards the river.

Once again, she chose to walk in a straight line towards her destination. As in the previous occasion, the consequences were that several buildings and a whole lot of infrastructure ceased to be as she waded through them.

“Where do you guys keep popping out of?” she asked, surprised about the large amount of people by the shore. It was true that she had got to a spot that was a bit more to the east than where she had been.

She had not been expecting an answer, so she simply added up:

“I might need to do a better job as a giantess.”

Megan knew that she had not been too shy when it came to slaughtering the crowds that had crossed her path, but the abundance of population at her feet reminded her that a metropolis like Stanton simply had an almost limitless supply of people.

She was not too interested in spending too much time with the mob this moment, though, so Megan simply stepped on them as she walked, crushing the unfortunate ones that were where her feet ended. Four steps later, the water of the Stanton River geysered as she got into it, right foot first.

She was close enough to the mouth of the river so that it was as deep as it got. And still, her knees showed up over the suddenly rippling water surface.

Suddenly aware of the shallowness of the waters, Megan waded to the center of the river and sat down on it, the water barely covering her thighs and crotch, her heightened knees emerging like twin islands a few hundred feet away from her towering torso.

She cupped both hands together and scooped two of handfuls of water to drink, letting it wash down her previous snacks. And then, she just rested herself with her hands on the bottom of the river and arched her back, enjoying the sudden moment of calm.

It was perfect. Everything was utterly perfect. Around her, on both riverbanks, the city sprawled, inviting, the constant noise of screams and horns letting her know that she still had a lot of toys to play with. The weather seemed to have colluded with whatever it was that had turned her into a goddess to make her experience perfect. There was not a single cloud in the sky, the bright sun baked her skin and built a tan as a soft breeze soothed her exposed anatomy.

Megan wondered if there had ever been a human being that had felt so happy as she did right now. She doubted it. Every single dream she ever had had suddenly become true. And a few that had been too wild for her to even fantasize with had also turned into reality.

The distant buzzing sound took her away from her rapture. She was momentarily upset, but smiled when she realized that it was nothing more than the flock of news helicopters that had been following her ever since she had got into the city. Apparently, seeing her in a calmer mood had encouraged them to come a bit closer, even if not close enough.

Megan blushed when she realized that she had recently given the world a live porn show on a scale that had never been seen before, but her momentary moment of modesty was quickly gone when she realized that the idea of the world realizing how things were going to be worked in her favor.

It was in this state of mind that she decided what to do next. Curling her lips in a wide smile and pointing her nose at the helicopters, Megan took in a deep breath and addressed them in a thundering voice that easily beat their rotors.

“You in the choppers,” she said. A few abrupt and unexpected changes in position in the swarm told her that she had been heard. She smiled, satisfied.

“Come closer,” she beckoned in an inviting voice. “There is no reason for you to be so far away. I’m trying to have a conversation.”

Megan scowled when there was no reaction to her invitation. It was logical, she thought, but she was getting too used to not having any of her requests denied.

“I have no intention of hurting you,” she assured. “I would have swatted you already if I was not fond of the attention,” she then added in a more serious tone.

She realized that the threat might not work well for what she had in mind, but it had just come out naturally. Apparently, she was taking into her new condition nicely.

“You will be interested in what I have to say,” she said. “Come on, don’t be shy. Don’t waste the chance of your lifetimes.”

Megan waited, letting the breeze continue to soothe her as she observed the tiny but perceptible movements in the group. She grinned when one of the choppers, the one in purple and yellow, made a move to the front and towards her. The rest promptly followed. Megan made a mental note of the station that had led the pack, in case it was useful later.

“Closer, please,” she beckoned.

Once they had decided to go, the choppers went all the way. Soon, they were all hovering just a few hundred feet ahead of her, dangerously close for their own wellbeing, had the giantess had any harmful intentions.

Luckily for them, Megan was a woman true to her word, and this had not changed even with her ascension to goddesshood. She had kept every deal she had made as a giantess, and she intended to honor this one too. The way she saw it, she did not need to make any promises she did not feel like fulfilling. After all, her power was so overwhelming that deception was not needed. And she guessed that being credible would end up playing well in the future.

“Well, you guys have been following me for quite a while, so by now you and everyone at home should be well aware of what I’m capable of,” Megan started. She knew she was not going to get an answer, so she simply went on: “I think it’s high time everyone gets to know me better, though. I know my little introduction speech was a bit lacking when it came to this. Luckily, that’s why you guys are here!”

There was a slight change in the choreography of the choppers as she made her intentions known. She smiled and went on:

“Now, a risk of being so… godly is that I am getting worse and worse at seeing things from your viewpoint. I don’t want to turn this into a monologue, so here’s what we will do. You will tell your colleagues on the ground to meet me at the Seagulls Stadium parking lot and we will have a nice dialogue. I promise that any reporter engaging into this… press conference… will be unharmed. And I am a woman of my word.”

There was some more reaction in the form of unnatural movements in the choppers. She decided it was time to finish.

“Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to take a bath. I’ll be heading to the Seagulls Stadium once I’m done. Whoever is in there gets to talk to me.”

After a few seconds, no one had moved.

“It’s time to go,” Megan informed them. “I’d like some privacy, so get back to refuel or to take a leak. You are free to follow me after I talk to your colleagues.”

She smiled when the bee-sized aircraft complied. Megan even blew them a kiss as they left, but wasted no time in pampering herself.

Her hands felt better than ever as they ran along her skin, the water of the river getting reddish around her as she used it to scrub the remains of the hundreds of people that had died at different spots of her magnificent body.

“Mmmmm,” Megan moaned as she kept working on herself.

She took her time. After all, she was not in a hurry. The city did not seem to be eager to see her back, either. Eventually, though, the giantess stood up, water raining down her colossal body like a waterfall as she sighed and looked to the opposite riverbank.

The first few streets seemed to be reasonably empty. Megan was positively surprised by the fact that the authorities seemed to have done a reasonably good job at evacuating the most direct route between the river and the Stadium where she had convened the press.

In the end, there was only so much they could do against someone like her, though, so eventually, the crowds became thicker again after a few blocks.

“They cannot run from me and they cannot hide from me. The sooner they learn that, the sooner they will get to accept the new status quo,” Megan thought as she waded towards the half of the city that had remained untouched so far.

To her, exiting the river and getting into the busy streets took a similar effort to climbing into the first step of a stair. Soon, her soles felt back the warmth of the sunbaked tarmac as she started making way down a wide and empty avenue.

She had to admit that the Stanton Police Department caught her by surprise. It turned out that once she had announced where she would go next they had been doing quite some more than simply evacuating people on her path.

The difference between Stanton and Hathford was more visible than ever as Megan observed what the Police Department had in store for her. It had nothing to do with the pitiful efforts of the cops back in the small town where she had lived.

Megan had to admit that whoever had planned the operation was smart. She did not have a problem to acknowledge that one of the mites had caught her unawares. After all, it was not as if it was going to make a difference. The SPD had used a spot where Anderson Avenue made a turn and had stationed their forces there. With the buildings in that area being among the tallest in the city, this had masked their presence to her, even from her lofty point of view.

 The giantess stopped a couple of blocks away and placed her hands on her hips, observing the blockade with curiosity. The mood quickly changed. It was ironic that Megan, who had been the one caught by surprise, was in a considerably better disposition than the cops that had managed to ambush her.

Megan had a curious sensation as she looked down at the police force. On one hand, she had to admit that the display was impressive. There were dozens of squad cars, many armored vans and what had to be hundreds of officers, many of them in the tactical gear of the SWAT teams. A dozen police helicopters had joined them overhead and were now hovering at what she guessed they thought was a safe distance. And they had even brought something similar to a tank!

But then again, none of the policemen now ‘threatening’ her was taller than half an inch, and this ended up making them look like nothing else but a bunch of scattered toys.

Of course, Megan was not the least concerned about them. For a second, she evaluated simply trampling through them. But she could trample any crowd she met, and the group of cops promised to offer a greater sort of amusement. So, instead, she simply waited for them to react.

The giantess could not prevent a smirk when a very stereotypical officer with a bullhorn stood in front of the group and addressed her in the very cliché way she had expected.

“Ma’am, you are commanded to stop. We are ready to use deadly force if you do not follow our instructions,” the man said. He did not sound too convinced.

Megan let out a loud laughter that thundered over the blockade and made its members even more jumpy that they had been.

“Are you for real?” she asked in the best mocking tone she could find. “Even you must realize how ridiculous you sound!”

“Ma’am, please…” the pitiful officer said.

She had half a mind of simply crushing him and be done with it, but her playful side prevailed.

“Ok, suppose I really stop as you ask. Then what?”

The cop looked definitely nervous. Megan was pretty sure that he had not expected the conversation to evolve like this.

“You will follow us to a safe location,” he ventured.

Megan arched an eyebrow and then asked:

“Where would that be? I mean, I’m the size of a skyscraper, in case you have not realized”

The police officer hesitated. Finally, he replied:

“The airport.”

Megan smiled.

“Well, I have to give you this, you chose well. The airport is one of the very few places that would probably work.”

“Ma’am?” the officer asked, hesitant.

“Look, there is no fucking way I am going to do anything of what you ask me. Wanna know why?” she asked.

The question lingered in the air, unanswered, for well over ten seconds. Megan finally broke the silence again.

“Because there is no way in the world you can force me to do anything I don’t want to. I may visit the airport, but when I do, it will be on my own terms. Right now, my priorities are fucking the city over and have some fun while I am at it,” she said, her words dropping like a bomb.

And then, almost as an afterthought, the giantess added:

“By the way, you are on my way to it.”

The cops were certainly spooked. They also looked hesitant. Megan did not want to waste too much time in the foreplay, so she decided to incent them by taking a step forward. Her foot sank deep on the ground, as usual, shaking her surroundings as it landed with a soft thud.

The barrage started an instant later. Megan stopped and brought her hands to her hips once more. Hundreds of mild taps told her that she was being hit in every conceivable spot of her body. It was not even annoying. Her initial plan had been to endure the hailstorm until the cops eventually got tired. After a while, she realized that this was not going to happen any time soon.

Not in the mood of wasting a lot of time, the giantess simply moved forward, going through the gunfire as if it were a mild sandstorm. This had an immediate effect on the cops, who looked visibly jumpier. They still managed to keep shooting.

Three steps later, Megan was upon the blockade and crouching, her never-ending arm already reaching out for her objective. It was no other than the guy that had been addressing her through his bullhorn. The officer realized too late that her attention was set on him. He still tried to react, rushing to hide behind a squad car and some of his men.

Megan scowled but resolved the ‘challenge’ with ease. She simply turned her hand upwards and moved it towards the general area of interest. Her fingertips dug the ground like soft clay. Her upturned palm soon scooped a section of the road with a couple dozen cops and two squad cars. The object of her interest was there.

Happy with her catch, Megan stood back up and observed the dizzy and screaming group on her palm. She used a finger of her free hand to flick uninteresting cops out of the way, sending them hundreds of feet to their deaths. Picking up the two cars and tossing them over her shoulder was the easiest part. Eventually, she was down to half a dozen policemen, including the one she was after. This was manageable enough for her to pick the guy up between two fingers. The rest perished in an instant when she closed her fist around the remaining section of the road, turning it into powder and squishing the cops still there beyond recognition.

She was about to address the terrified bug-sized man when she realized that the rest of the cops were not shooting anymore. She had not even noticed.

“See what I was referring to?” Megan asked with a smirk.

She had to admit that the man had guts. He was very clearly in panic, but still the first words out of his mouth were:

“Please, don’t hurt my men.”

“What type of giantess do you think I am?” Megan asked.

The man’s eyes were watering.

“I can promise you something,” she finally offered. “You won’t see them suffering from the place you are going.”

Her threat lingered in the air for a second before her fingers guided him down with the acceleration of a massive roller coaster. By the time he could recover enough from the abrupt dizziness, the officer was confronted with the darkest pit he had ever faced. The familiar stench did not leave too many doubts regarding where he was. He did not even have time to yell in panic before the towering pillars that were holding him with vicious force pushed him inside.

Megan had not thought that she would really be able to notice the man in her butthole. Realizing that she did was a welcome finding. Moving her hands to the side, she straightened up and focused on the sensations coming from inside her.

Of course, the former Megan had never had anal sex in her life. So, it was hard to compare what was going on with any previous experience. She was pretty sure what was happening could not qualify as sex, but the tickling was certainly interesting.

Feeling wicked, Megan smirked and then tightened her ass muscles. She moaned in delight when this made the man’s presence so much more noticeable. It also had the effect of making his activity more frantic, which was very welcome too.

The giantess was so enraptured by the situation that she had not realized that the cops had started shooting again. They apparently did not like the fact that she had shoved their boss up her ass.

“Puny but vexing, aren’t you?” Megan addressed them in a scolding tone.

She only needed to take a look down to realize that their efforts were now only half-hearted. Still, their duty seemed to demand that they kept trying, no matter how worthless it was.

The giantess took a look at her surroundings and finally decided to deliver a decisive blow. Still ignoring the shooting, she turned to face the sidewalk and crouched. Her fingers soon dug deep on the road and advanced under a relatively small office building that could barely reach her mid-thigh. A few seconds later, the goddess’ humongous hands were pulling the entire high-rise up from its foundations, struggling to keep it in one piece.

The most delicate part of the operation was actually straightening back up. A constant rain of debris from the building’s underside dropped on the road below, but still, Megan managed to keep the building in one piece, resting it carefully against her pillowed chest.

Had she been looking for a powerful image, Megan would have probably not found any better than the sight of her holding an entire building in her hands. She did not intend to keep it there for long, though.

“Go to hell, will you?” she said an instant before tossing the small skyscraper in the direction of the blockade.

The results were devastating. And definitive. The building itself crushed the vast majority of the officers on the ground. The ones that survived the initial impact were obliterated a second later by the debris exploding out.

“Piece of cake,” she said out loud.

She was about to move forward when some insistent tapping on her cheeks reminded her that she was not done. The police choppers were still out, and they did not seem happy with the fate of their comrades on the ground.

“Oh, come on!” she protested. “One should know when to give up!”

The choppers did not seem to agree with her, and they were already preparing for a second pass. They never managed to get even half the way to the goddess. Reacting on an impulse, Megan clapped her hands as loud as she could.

Windows shattered twenty blocks around Megan, unable to withstand the sudden sonic boom. The helicopters did not fare better, their weak fuselages being thrown around by the shockwave, their rotors unable to keep them steady.

The giantess smiled as, one by one, the police helicopters started crashing with buildings or dropping dead on the ground. She was thoroughly impressed with herself.

 

Much like expected, she had managed her first encounter with the police with ease. She knew it would not be the last. She did not give a shit about it.

End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 13 by papayoya

 

Public Relations


Megan had not expected the cops to be an issue. And yet, having disposed of them with the ease she had was a massive turn on. The titaness felt her cunt wetting again as she stepped over the rubble of the building she had tossed at the police force, ready to keep moving down Anderson Avenue and towards the Seagulls Stadium, where she had told the press to gather.

“God! If my libido keeps at this pace I will need to do half the city’s population by sunset!” she muttered with a chuckle.

By now, Megan was anything but bashful, so she did not mind that half the neighborhood might have heard her words, even if they had only been intended for herself.

The road was still reasonably empty thanks to the efforts of the Stanton Police Department, but from her lofty point of view Megan could easily see that their attempts at evacuation had only achieved so much. Not even a dozen blocks ahead, the crowds were as thick as she was used to. And as was to be expected when a nine-hundred-foot-tall woman was roaming the city.

The Seagulls Stadium was in Stanton’s outskirts, so the giantess had to cross the city to get to her destination. At her current size, this would be merely a short stroll, but with the cops now taken care of, Megan realized that simply walking across a few miles of urban landscape would not do.

Megan was walking in the opposite direction than during her arrival in the city, and this resulted in the buildings flanking her advance getting gradually shorter. By the time she was barely a couple of blocks away from the mob, none of the structures on both sides of the street could make it as high as her clean-shaven and already moist crotch.

She chuckled as she observed the bug-sized people unsuccessfully trying to flee from her down the street.

“Can I give you a word of advice?” she asked in a mocking tone. “I’ve been a giantess for most of the morning, and I’m becoming quite an expert in goddess-mite relationships. And let me tell you: running down the street simply does not work. It’s simple math, really. I can cover, let’s say, three hundred feet with each step. It probably takes you half a minute to do the same. See where I’m getting at?” she teased.

Without further warning, the giantess took two steps in the direction of the crowd. The second one ended with her towering toes close enough to the crowd to bring the panic a couple of notches higher. 

“Now, you could think that you’d rather take your chances. You know, maybe I step where you are not. As a matter of fact, it’s more probable. But you know, this would be a very simplistic view. Because, you see, there’s so much more than a woman like me can do than merely stepping on you!”

Without further warning, Megan raised her right foot as high as her knee.

“Brace for the earthquake!” she mocked an instant before stomping down with all her might.

Megan was already used to the feeling of the road creasing and cracking as she stepped, digging footprints that were as deep as a person was tall. It was very different now. Her sole, driven by her wondrous weight but also by the almost limitless might of her muscles did not simply crease the surface of the road. It went through it and deeper into the piping level, digging a fifty-foot crater that soon filled from the several water mains she had disrupted.

Cracks formed in every direction, some even wide enough to swallow abandoned cars and unlucky pedestrians. No one was there to save them, though. For, everyone a dozen blocks around the humongous foot had been thrown off their feet, driven by the force of a magnitude eight earthquake.

Megan chuckled at the aftermath of her simple gesture, even more when she saw the cracks in the façades of some of the buildings around her.

“Wanna know the worst part around goddess-created earthquakes?” she asked, teasing.

Of course, no one replied.

“The replicas are somewhat whimsical,” she added with a chuckle.

She did not even wait for them to internalize what she had said before she raised her foot once more, stomping in the exact same spot, deepening the crater and widening the cracks. And then she did it again. And again. She stopped four stomps later, when the buildings on both sides of the street could not take the pounding anymore and started to crumble on themselves, burying a still not recovered crowd and sending columns of dust and smoke into the air.

Megan let out a long moan of arousal, the discovery of yet another way in which she could use her prodigious body to torture the crowd working wonders on her. Counting with those in the buildings, she guessed that she had buried a few thousand people without even touching them. With any empathy for the tiny bugs at her feet long gone, the giantess could only focus on the fact that her recent actions had been inspiring and rather amusing.

“Who did ever say that there were no earthquakes on the East Coast?” she mocked. Most of those who could have answered were now dead, lying under thousands of pounds of rubble.

Essentially without anyone to mess in her immediate surroundings, the goddess stepped forward, her soft sole crushing the debris into fine powder under the tremendous pressure of her weight, proving that what was a deadly avalanche to the teeny crowd was merely an inconvenience to her.

With those in the blocks around her silenced for good, Megan enjoyed a rare moment of quiet once more as she sauntered over the consequences of her whopping weight. It was in this sudden silence that she identified the already characteristic sound of the news helicopters, even if it was a bit faint.

It did not take her long to find them approaching through the South-East, coming back from wherever they had gone after she had politely sent them away while she was pampering herself in the river. The truth was that she had never told them when to come back exactly, but she guessed that the fact that she was back on the prowl qualified well enough.

Out of all the tinies in the world, of the billions of people that had suddenly become merely a means for her amusement, journalists were so far her favorite, the only ones she cared to protect as a group. Because, after all, they were the ones that could show the rest of the world her magnificence.

And Megan had to admit that her surge in size had come together with an even more pronounced boost in her ego. Having always known that she was smarter but without the means or the will to let others know, Megan Monroe wanted the world to realize her superiority. It was not enough to use the world as a dollhouse and to get off by doing it. She also wanted people to notice. She wanted them to realize about her unlimited power, about their worthlessness.

Adjusting her position to face them, Megan offered the choppers a warm smile as she beckoned them with her finger.

“Are your colleagues already waiting for me?” she asked. Of course, there was no way for her to get an answer, but she continued anyway: “Have you briefed them?”

She simply went on, as if she had got the answer she was expecting.

“Follow me. It will be a good show from here to the stadium. I’m getting better as a goddess.”

They complied. They always did. As would everyone, soon enough. Megan simply turned to face Anderson Avenue once more and kept going, crushing debris as she ambled slowly down the wide road, her eyes set on the next crowd as she thought on how to torture them in a way that would look good on TV.


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Lauren Sheridan was nervous, just like every other reporter waiting in the parking lot of the stadium. And, like everyone else, she pretended not to be.

It had taken her half of the morning to accept that the stories about the giant woman were true. Once she had seen her with her own eyes, she had not been able to deny the truth anymore. And now, barely a couple of hours later she was getting ready to report on her.

Lauren had had no doubts when her station had sent her down to the stadium with a camera crew. This was too big, both literally and figuratively, to miss it. But now that she was here, she realized that she had no clue about what she was expected to do. A quick look around told her that, no matter how much they were trying to hide it, her colleagues were having similar thoughts.

“She is getting close,” a metallic voice said through her earpiece.

Almost in unison, the ground started to shake, heralding the arrival of the titaness. Lauren felt a shiver running down her spine. It was the first one. It would not be the last. 

The giantess came into view moments later, the relatively short buildings in that area of the city not able to hide her approach anymore. Lauren’s jaw dropped, the impact of seeing her live having nothing to do with that of seeing her image on a screen. 

For the first time, Lauren understood the sheer magnitude of Megan Monroe, the woman that was terrorizing the city of Stanton. 

“Oh, fuck,” Lauren muttered under her breath as the ground shook with increased intensity with every step of the titaness. She was truly a sight to behold. Perfectly visible despite the distance, the young woman was visibly satisfied with the situation, a permanent smile betraying her feelings.

There was no doubt that the woman was very comfortable with her complete nudity. It was not as if she had anything to be ashamed of, of course. Had it not been for her colossal proportions, Miss Monroe would have not had any issues in finding a job as a centerfold for any online man magazine. Of course, Lauren had seen her pictures from before her growth, but after seeing her towering over the skyscrapers in the city, she was very ready to accept that the once scrawny woman had become much more voluptuous in the process.

Now that the moment of truth was so close, Lauren knew that she should focus on preparing what she wanted to do with this weird opportunity they had been given. And yet, she could not. She was too transfixed with the sight of the strutting woman, her hips swaggering rhythmically as she advanced. The spell was lost when her shins broke spectacularly through a pair of short buildings that she had not realized that had been on her path. A quick look at the giant’s face showed what seemed to be complete oblivion at what had just happened.

“Fuck,” Lauren repeated.


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


The trek towards the stadium had ended up being more uneventful than she had anticipated. Of course, her path had crossed both crowds and inconvenient buildings, but by now Megan had already accepted them as typical nuisances a woman of her station had to face in the city.

Her heart filled with glee when she reached the outskirts of the city and could take her first look at the parking lot of the modern stadium of the local football team. Of course, her almost permanent entourage of news helicopters had already anticipated that the attention would be high, but even after all she had lived during the morning, Megan had to admit that the massive display of reporters in the area where she had told them to gather surpassed her expectations.

This did not mean that she did not understand it, of course. After all, she was the biggest news in mankind’s history. The way she saw it, the world would change more with her presence than it had done in the previous thirty centuries. And for the first time, the cause for the chance had decided to gather the press to let the world know what to expect.

Understanding it did not mean that she did not feel flattered, in any case. For the first time in her life, Megan longed for the attention. And now she had it all.

Aware that there were hundreds of cameras trained on her, the giantess forced her swagger a bit more, showing every inch of her towering body in its fullest sensuousness.

The feeling of having a large group of people not fleeing as she approached felt new. This did not mean that she could not sense their fear. And also their wonder. Not wanting to alienate them too soon, Megan stopped sooner than she normally did, about half a mile from the reporters.

Widening her stance, she placed her hands on her hips and looked down, sizing the crowd and getting ready for what was coming. There was silence for over a minute. Megan let the soft breeze coming from the sea cool her sunbaked skin and tease her long hair. There was little reaction from the journalists aside from the flashes of their cameras.

“Good afternoon,” she started, realizing that the sun had already got over her head and started its descent. The giantess used a soft, conversational tone, even if the power of her voice was more than enough to bring her words to the latest reporter in the group. “Thank you for having accepted my invitation,” she then added, as if she had really given them any choice.

There were some murmurs coming from the group. Nothing she could understand. She just went on.

“I’m really looking forward to having an interesting exchange with you. I realize there is a need for some ground rules, though. After all, this situation is very new. It’s new for you and it’s new for me. But I think I’m in a much better position to arrange things. So, listen up!” 

Of course, she had their complete attention. She decided to start by easing them up. They served a purpose, so there was no point in having them too concerned to do what she needed them to do. 

“First let me repeat what I told your colleagues down at the river. You are safe. I promised that any of you that showed up would not be hurt and I am a woman of my word. I only ask you two things: do your jobs and follow my instructions when it comes to the process. For the rest, you are free. You are free to go anytime you want. And you are free to ask anything you want without fear of retribution.”

As expected, she could sense some skepticism in the group. She was ready to address it.

“Consider this,” she stated. “I have nothing to gain from cheating you. I could very easily force you to do as I pleased. I could threaten you with what would happen if you did not comply. I could even make an example of some of you. God knows there is enough of you that a few less would not make too much of a difference. It would probably be faster and easier like this. But it is in my interest that you do as good of a job as possible, and this means having you relaxed and knowing that you are safe around me. Understood?”

She could sense a slight change in the overall mood, but nothing spectacular. She did not want to waste too much time in the introduction, so she just moved forward.

“Ok, so this is how things will work. I have a simple objective. I want people to get to know me better and to understand how the world is going to work from now on. Your job is to get the best out of me,” she said. 

Megan then cleared her throat and smiled at the awestruck crowd that was observing her at barely half a mile of distance, nothing by her new standards.

“I want this to be interactive. And I want you to be unafraid to ask any questions. I reiterate that I will not punish anyone for any question. And I also promise to answer them all. Now, let’s address the obvious fact that there are a thousand of you and one, colossal me. Here’s where we need some logistics,” she said.

Once more, she cleared her throat, also to give time for her words to sink in.

“I can hold plenty of you in my palm, but not the entire one-thousand of you. So, rather than you coming to me, I will come to you. I will get down to your level to make things more manageable. I will start with a brief introductory speech. Then I will let you ask me questions. Here is where the second important rule will apply. There is no way I can understand you if all of you talk at the same time, so you will raise your hand and I will pick who asks. I’m not in a rush, so don’t worry, you’ll have your chance. Whoever can’t follow this simple rule will be out of the press conference. I will ask nicely, at least the first time,” she said.

She exhaled softly and then added:

“Have you all understood?”

There was a general murmur of affirmation. It was enough.

“Good. Then, I’m coming. Hold your ground,” she said

Without further word, the titaness took a ground-shattering step forward.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Megan Monroe, the Monster of Stanton, turned out to be a smart and educated woman. Lauren, like everyone else, had already suspected that, of course. By now, everyone knew she had been an engineer, and not a bad one. She did not know if these were good or bad news. Undoubtedly, the fact that she was the size of a skyscraper were the worst news of all.

In any case, Lauren had to acknowledge that the woman had set the rules of the game better than most press secretaries she had met over her career. Now, it was a matter of waiting for what had to happen and trying to do as good of a job as possible. She, for once, intended to ask hard questions. Strangely, she believed the giant woman’s assurances that their safety was guaranteed. Her justification was sound, and there was something about the way she had said it that conveyed honesty. And, besides that, Lauren did not know how to do her job in any other way.

Her train of thought was interrupted when a massive footfall shook the ground around her, forcing her to widen her stance to make sure she would not drop on her butt.

She was a mind-blowing creature. Of that, there was little doubt. Lauren craned her neck to see the approaching behemoth as she resisted two more brutal shakings. Her shadow started to cast on them as she approached and, looking up, her proportions started to be lost because of the perspective.

And then, with a speed and grace that felt impossible in a creature so large, Megan Monroe started crouching, her knees landing like meteorites on the road and forcing a few of her colleagues off their feet and into their asses.

She did not stop there, of course. Once her knees were firmly rested in a distance that started to be concerning but did not yet feel immediate, the giantess’ hands landed much closer to where they were standing. Being almost in the front row, Lauren swallowed hard when she saw her fingers digging the warm asphalt of the parking lot as if it were wet beach sand after the tide is gone.

Her mammoth body then kept coming, its immensity testing the limits of the journalists’ courage. Lauren had been an embedded reporter in Iraq once, so she was familiar with the feeling of fighting the urge to turn and flee. She doubted many of her colleagues had had a similar experience before. To their credit, very few of them actually fled.

The last part was probably the most awe-inspiring one, when the titaness stretched her body forward and folded her arms, resting her chin on them like a cute girl tanning on the beach. Her building-sized head took a life of its own as it moved, finding the perfect resting position. Once it did, her bus-sized lips curled into a naughty smile and twin hazel eyes that were the size of billboards focused on them. For an instant, Lauren felt like a deer caught in the headlights, so intense was her stare.

The woman’s lips then parted only slightly. A soft warm breeze soon caught them, ruffling their hair and making an already very hot day even stickier, making most of them sweat. A quick look up at the giant's smiling eyes was all Lauren needed to know that her casual exhalation had been on purpose, like a wordless introduction to the crowd.

“I’m so proud of you,” the titaness said in a soft and encouraging tone that made her bones rattle anyway. “You all stood your ground like champions!”

Lauren noticed that she seemed to be addressing them like children. It was somewhat offensive, but she decided to ignore it.

The giantess sounded cheerful as she addressed them again. 

“So, now, as I said, I will begin with some words. Listen carefully. I will let you know when the time for questions comes,” she said.

Lauren looked at her monitor, which was showing images of the scene as caught from the news helicopter her station had circling above them. It was surreal. Megan Monroe’s nude and picture-perfect body lay face down, highlighting every inch of its sensuousness to the world. If one ignored the surroundings, she looked like a glamour model in the middle of a photo shoot. It was not until one realized about the stadium and the crowd of journalists that she dwarfed that the truth about the situation sank in. The giant’s words took her out of her thoughts and forced her to focus as her powerful voice reverberated inside her head.

“Hello, tiny people of the world,” she started softly. “By now, you should have already seen plenty of me, but I thought that an introduction would be in order.”

Lauren did not have to do much now. Her cameraman was doing the heavy lifting right now, so all she had to focus on were the woman’s words. She devoted her full attention to them, though. After all, her job was to extract the next level of truth once she was done.

“I am Megan Monroe. Yesterday, I was a twenty-six-year-old civil engineer, but if these reporters right under my nose have done their job well, you probably knew this already. I’d rather use the time to tell you about what you don’t know,” the giant woman said.

She paused, and Lauren realized that it was deliberate. She was playing a role, and she had to admit that she was excelling at it.

“By now, you all know that I’m the size of a skyscraper. And you have all witnessed what this means when it comes to the power balance. What you probably didn't know was that I have been dreaming about becoming like this ever since puberty hit. I always wanted to be a giantess, a goddess among men. So, now that I am, you will notice!”

The words, uttered with such casualness, gave Lauren the chills. She had seen the giant woman in action and realized that she was now toying with them. It made her angry. But there was nothing she could do about it aside from listening to her.

“I’ve read every story there is about giant women and their interaction with men. I’ve enjoyed them all, especially those about giantesses rampaging in a city. I guess that you are all doing your research right now, but take a look at Amanda at Large, Monica XL or Enhanced and you’ll have a good idea about my inspirations. And if you are in a hurry, start by Janice in the City. God! You don’t know how many times I’ve done myself reading that one!”

The woman let out a chuckle while Lauren realized that she had probably been truthful when she had promised to answer any question. So far, it was clear that she was holding nothing back.

“Do you want to know what I thought every time I read them, though? I thought I could do better. Janice, Pam, Amanda, Monica, Susan… They are my childhood heroes, but deep inside I’ve always known that if I were given the chance I could be a better giantess than they were. I could be smarter, more original, more destructive, more successful,” Miss Monroe went on.

Lauren did not like where all this was going, but she had no choice but to keep listening.

“So, guess what? This morning, I woke up all hungover and magically became what I have always wanted to be. What you have right in front of you. And now, I finally have the chance to prove myself right, to prove myself and the world that I can be the best goddess ever to roam this earth, either real or fictional. It would be such a waste not to take it, don’t you think?” the woman said, winking.

There was a collective gasp around Lauren.

“As for what it means, well, you have already seen me on TV during the morning, so I guess that by now you have an idea.”

Her last words landed like a hammer on the group. They were not unexpected to Lauren, in any case. The woman’s tone had not deceived her for even an instant. Not when she had seen the casual horror she was capable of, and, more appallingly, her overall cheerfulness about it.

“I think it’s a good time to switch to questions. Ready?” the giantess said. And then, without waiting for any hands, she added: “Blonde guy with the black T-shirt and the jacket in the front row. Your turn.”


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Megan had enjoyed her speech quite a bit, especially the hardly contained reactions of the hundreds of journalists under her nose. She had a feeling that she would enjoy the questions even more. The guy she had chosen was anything but ready to ask. She still gave him the time to get his shit together and figure a question out. No one dared to interrupt him or skin his turn.

“How… how tall are you?”

Megan chuckled. Wasn’t this a classic? In truth, she could hardly blame him. She had gone through quite a bit of work to find out herself.

“I am about nine-hundred-feet tall,” she said, getting a general gasp from the group. She loved how impressible they were. “Of course, I don’t know exactly. I would love to. One of the first things I’ll do once things are a bit more settled is have someone size me up properly,” she said.

She smiled as she looked at the shocked crowd. Then, she decided to improve her answer.

“Let me put that into perspective for you. I’m about as tall as the Eternis building, one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city. I can wade Stanton Bay and water barely reaches my lower thighs. A city bus is about the length of a finger. I can hold well over a hundred people in my palm. And I can step on plenty more than that. Look, I’ve been dreaming about becoming a giantess for most of my adult life, and even I was not prepared to understand the magnitude of the change. I don’t expect you will. But all you need to know is that I…am…fucking…superlative!”

Megan let a moan out while she enjoyed the groups shocked reaction. Then, she said:

“Next question.”

Dozens of hands shot up. She smirked, realizing that her bet had worked. Then, he chose mentally and said:

“Girl with the short brown hair and the Mickey T-shirt in the third row. You are cute, by the way,” she teased, showing off by giving enough details to make them realize that she could see incredibly well.

“How do we look to you?” the young journalist asked after a couple of seconds of hesitation.

Megan smiled and let out:

“Like bugs. Not very big ones, by the way.”

She could notice the general disapproval at her answer. The expression on the girl’s face showed disgust. She chuckled and said:

“Hey! I promised I would answer everything, not that you would like what I had to say. I’m not one for sugarcoating stuff. And the sooner you learn about the new reality, the better for everyone,” she said.

She offered them an arrogant smile, then looked for more raised hands.

“Boring guy in the gray suit with gray hair. Last row,” she said.

“How did you become so big?” he asked.

“That’s the million-dollar question, isn’t it? How does a regular, everyday girl become a goddess? Well, I’m afraid that the answer I can give you is not the one you would expect from an engineer. But as far as I can tell, the reason I’m so impressive is that I wished for it. Very hard.”

She looked at the crowd and saw that more than one of the reporters suddenly had a concentrated expression.

“Are you trying it?” she asked with a chuckle. “I’m not seeing anyone growing, so I guess that this must make me special, does it not?”

Megan kept scanning the crowd, looking for the next person to ask. Her heart filled with glee when her eyes set on the blonde middle-aged woman in the second row.

“Lauren Swanson! What an honor!”

The tiny woman was almost a legend, her hard interviews to public officials having become the standard on how to get information out of someone who did not want to provide it. Her ideas, leaning liberal, had been quite in line with Megan’s before her transformation. She had kind of admired her, back when she could admire someone that was smaller than her pinkie’s fingernail.

She smirked when the tiny woman lifted her face and kept her gaze locked with hers. There was even a bit of defiance on it. Megan liked challenges, and she realized that she was looking very much forward to the exchange with the mythical journalist.

“You are next!” she said cheerfully.


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Lauren realized that she hated the young giant woman more than she had thought one could. She even found herself regretting having agreed to participate in the charade. Three questions was all she had needed to understand that Megan Monroe was merely playing with them, using them to have some fun while boasting about her villainess.

“Lauren Swanson! What an honor!”

The thundering words caught her off guard, almost making her jump backwards. She wanted to believe that it was because of the sheer power of the voice that was behind them, but she had to admit that having been singled out was somehow uncomfortable.

Lauren raised her eyes. Miss Monroe’s deep hazel pools focused on her, making her feel uneasy. She made sure not to move her glance away though and she could swear that this had brought a smile into the giant woman’s lips.

“You’re next!” the cheerful but thundering voice said.

Lauren was determined to change the pace of the interview, which was being excessively easy for the giantess. The world had already seen what she was capable of, the kind of monster that she was, but she wanted them to hear it too, to see her cornered and to erase that stupid smile from her humongous lips.

“You have killed people,” Lauren stated coldly.

The smile was still there when she replied:

“Oh, yes. I have killed a lot of people. It’s not as if I have been keeping count. It’s kind of worthless when one is as large as I am, but if I had to give you a ballpark figure, I would say that I ended at least a few tens of thousands of lives.”

Lauren felt horrified. She was not expecting a denial. But she had not even tried to justify her actions, tried to offer an excuse for her behavior. She had not even associated the deaths to some ultimate objective. She had simply admitted them. And while doing it, she had even sounded proud about it.”

“You don’t seem satisfied with my answer,” the giant woman said, almost playfully. “Please, go on,” she then said.

“You don’t seem to feel any guilt,” Lauren said.

The giant’s smile enervated her once more. Her tone was as mocking as it had been so far as she replied:

“I think I outgrew guilt earlier today. Along with a few other things…” she said, changing her voice to an icier tone as she started moving.

There was a collective murmur as the woman’s humongous arms started to unfold while her head slightly lifted. Her mountainous breasts soon became visible, the massive mounts of flesh digging the ground as they rested on the warm asphalt. There were some yells as the giant’s right arm stretched and cast a shadow over the group. Many of her colleagues dropped to the ground with their hands on their heads as the arm passed over them. Lauren did not, and could hear some metallic groans on her back as the shadow kept moving over them. It was all over a couple of seconds later. By the time it was, Megan Monroe’s colossal hand was back in front of the group, holding a bright green van with a red ‘Eight’ painted on the side and a characteristic satellite dish on its roof. Dwarfed between the woman’s fingertips, the twenty-foot van looked even smaller than the smallest miniature Lauren had ever seen.

“For the record… I promised to keep you safe. Not your stuff,” the giantess said in her now usual derisive tone. Just an instant later, her fingers came together, crushing the van into a coin-shaped mangle of steel, much to the dismay of everyone around her. She opened her fingers slightly, in a gesture that Lauren interpreted as offering a glimpse of her power to the audience. And then, she just tossed the diminutive piece of junk over her shoulder.

It took her a few moments to get back to her former position, resting her head on her folded arms. No one dared say anything while she maneuvered.

“Was this a good enough answer for the great Lauren Swanson?” she then asked. 

Lauren could feel her colleagues’ eyes piercing her back. She decided to hold her ground and shake her head. It made the giantess smile.

“What are you waiting for, then? Shoot!” Megan Monroe said, eyes fixed on Lauren.

There were some murmurs of protest around her. She understood them. This was a press conference. She had already asked two questions and was getting ready for a third. Miss Monroe cut them right away.

“My show, my rules. Swanson gets to keep asking until I say it’s enough. Anyone that is not fine with the arrangement is free to leave.”

Of course, no one dared to protest any more. No one left either. Lauren could still feel some angry glances as she stole everyone’s thunder.

“So, you are fine with being a murderer,” Lauren pushed. Once more, the sarcastic smirk on the woman’s face pushed her buttons.

“Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god,” she said casually, making Lauren’s hair stand on end. “As you’ll know, the sentence is not mine. It’s from Jean Rostand. I can say that I stand fully behind it, though.”

Lauren’s blood was starting to boil. She did not even wait for permission before letting out:

“Or a monster,” she said. “People are starting to call you the Monster of Stanton!”

The giantess let out a loud laughter that felt like thunder.

“The Monster of Stanton! It doesn’t sound bad, does it? I don’t think it’s fair, though. I look much better than any monster, wouldn’t you agree?”

Lauren could not believe that she could take everything with such levity.

“What are you then?” she barked.

“For lack of a better word, you could call me a goddess,” the thundering voice came back.

“You think that being big makes you a god?” Lauren asked, almost as if she was talking to someone crazy. She could tell that Megan Monroe was not crazy though, even if she had a clear case of megalomania.

“Come on, Lauren,” the titaness said. “Don’t be narrow minded. I held you in higher regard than this. It’s not merely the size. It’s all about the power, in the end. And no matter how much you want to deny it, the balance of power in this world has shifted for good to a situation where I essentially have it and you don’t. I don’t want to get too philosophical, but I think it’s clear that I have the power over life and death when it comes to you. You, on the other hand, don’t even have the power to scratch one of my fingernails.”

There were a few moments of silence. The giantess filled it in soon enough.

“Let me try to illustrate it in a way that you may understand. There are ten million people in this city. If we decided to go for a game of tug of war where I held one end of the rope and the entire population of Stanton was pulling in the opposite direction, who do you think would end up winning?”

Lauren did not reply.

“It would not even last a second,” the giantess added.

“So, that’s it? You are a goddess? So, what do you expect from us? That we drop on our knees and worship you?”

There was a roaring laughter once more.

“Hardly. I’ve never been too much into religion, even less into founding my own,” she said.

“What are we supposed to do, then?” Lauren asked.

“Oh, but you are doing great! I could not ask for anything else than you to keep doing what you have been doing. Running. Screaming. Fighting back. A rampaging giantess could not ask for more!”

As she listened to the sentence, Lauren felt a shiver running down her spine. And then, she said out loud what she had realized.

“You have not made any demands.”

“Smart girl,” the giantess said. “I don’t have any demands. Well. I guess as long as all you tinies keep entertaining me and letting me indulge my fantasies, we will get along just fine. It might not be a long time for you guys but trust me it will be a delightful experience for me.”

Lauren did not know how to continue the questioning after that. Megan Monroe had, apparently, not finished.

“I’m having the time of my life, doing what I’m doing. It’s also a bit of a challenge. I set myself the objective of bringing this entire city down by tomorrow morning, and it’s obvious I’m behind schedule. I know it would be easier for you to understand it if I were merely after something. But I’m not. This does not mean that I’m not going to take over the world, of course. I mean, there is really no other scenario that makes sense other than me ruling, now that I’m here. But I will start thinking about it tomorrow. Today is play day!”

Lauren was too shocked to go on. The titaness seemed to notice, her smirk revealing that she felt she had won the exchange.

“Any further questions, Miss Swanson?” she asked cutely, despite her thundering tone.

Lauren simply shook her head.

“Good. Who’s next?” the thundering voice asked.


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Megan kept answering some questions for a while. As usual, she was true to her word. The press conference extended for well over an hour, an hour she enjoyed enormously. Eventually, she led it to its ending.

The crowd under her nose shrieked as she moved abruptly and without warning, starting to stand up again. She wanted to be towering over them as she gave them her parting words.

“This has been… enjoyable. It’s time for me to get back to work, but I did not want to leave without ensuring your future safety. This city is about to become a living hell. I should know, since I will be the one turning it into that. I promised you that you would be safe and I intend to extend the validity of that promise up until the point where I’m done with Stanton. I may even give you a follow up press conference, if you are up for it. I can’t do that if you are dead, though. So, here’s the deal: get into the stadium. When it comes to me, the Seagulls Arena is safe ground. I’ll take measures to make sure you are isolated, as well. Your colleagues in the air are also free to follow me without any fear. Stay tuned to the images. I’ll put a good show together!”

Megan waited for a trickle of journalists to head to the stadium gates. Happy with it, she just turned and put some distance with them. Once she was sure that she was far away not to cause critical damage, the titaness stomped her feet on the ground repetitively, digging an impassable trench that effectively cut off the reporters and the stadium from the rest of the world.

Utterly happy with herself, she now knew that she was ready for the next step. First, she would cut any way in and out of the city. Then, she would bring it down. It was simple. But the most enjoyable things in life usually were.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

*******

 

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 14 by papayoya

 

Closure

 

Megan wondered, not for the first time, if she really needed to do anything to cut the city off. A quick view at the complete gridlock in I-605 as she approached it told her that the tinies were doing a pretty good job on their own.

The interstate was the pure image of chaos. Each of its eight lanes was utterly collapsed, the accidents that had happened even before she had shown up rendering it completely impassable. Megan had taken the beltway and circled the city, her feet making short work of overpasses and digging impassable trenches as she had methodically disabled each and every possible escape route from the city. She had not even needed thirty minutes to undo what the city’s public works department had been building over the last hundred years. Being a civil engineer, Megan understood the sheer amount of destruction she had caused better than anyone. If anything, it made her feel prouder.

Being the last path out of the city, it felt anticlimactic to just leave I-605 alone. Making her movements slow and sensual, the giantess covered the last steps towards the highway and straddled its eight lanes with ease, trapping hundreds of people under her clean-shaven crotch.

She remained in place, hands on her hips, savoring the fear her looming presence caused. With the cacophony of horns and screams serving as a welcome background soundtrack, Megan moved her sight from the chaos at her feet and deeper into the city, a city that was now cut off the rest of the world, trapping millions of people that were now at her absolute mercy.

God, what a rush! Knowing that she held the power of life and death over so many. And this was only the beginning! The city of Stanton was merely an appetizer. The main dish was the world, and Megan knew that she had the rest of time to enjoy what had suddenly become hers.

Emboldened by the thought, the goddess looked back down at the scurrying mites by her feet, marveling that she could have once been like them. Her new height, the status it granted her… they felt so natural that it was as if she had been like this her entire life, not merely a morning.

Bending at the waist, pushing her rock-hard ass out, the giantess reached out and plucked a flashy SUV from the road with two fingers. She was soon back at her full height, inspecting her catch with curiosity, smiling at the panicked driver behind the windshield.

“Hi there, little bug!” she addressed him with a mix of cheerfulness and mockery.

Megan was not expecting an answer, so she did not mind the man’s frantic waving and screaming as she addressed him.

“A piece of advice, if you don’t mind: glittery cars like yours are like a magnet for giant girls!”

With that, the giantess moved the micro-machine-sized car to her chest and trapped it between her nipple and the tip of her index finger. The warm metal felt delicious in the oversensitive skin, exciting it enough to add some stiffness to the car’s fleshy prison. It then only took Megan a slight push of her finger to crush the SUV into a penny-sized disc.

Megan let out a long pleasure moan, but her gesture with the car had mostly gone unnoticed to the crowd at her toes. It was not as if they could get much more frightened, in any case.

Encouraged by what she had done and feeling naughty, Megan squatted, using the fingers of her right hand to pluck cars from the road and store them in her cupped and waiting left palm. She marveled once again at just how large she was, her scale making the job of holding a dozen vehicles of different makes and sizes easy.

Fascinated about the entire tits versus cars concept, the giantess stood back up and raised her palm to her face, trying to make out the different occupants in the trucks and sedans that she had picked. She offered them her best devilish smile and just moved the hand towards her chest area.

Megan used her free hand to cup her left breast, feeling it to conclude once again that it was as soft as it was generous. She had the suspicion that it would not feel like that to the vehicles that she had picked, though. Pulling her tit up a bit, the giantess maneuvered to place her car-holding hand in her boob’s natural resting spot. And then, she simply let go.

“Ooooohhhhh,” she let out in pleasure as she felt her catch crumbling under the softest part of her anatomy.

She removed her hand to marvel at the barely recognizable shapes of the vehicles. Snorting, she then closed her fist, compacting the different mangled remainders of cars into a solid steel ball and tossing it over her shoulder.

The brief action was making horny again, as a furtive move from her left hand to her damp womanhood certified. She would eventually have to let go some more steam, but she resolved to wait a little. As great as orgasms were at her new scale, Megan did not want to spend the entire day satisfying herself.

The crowd had used her brief distraction to try and put some distance with her. Motorists had abandoned their cars and had joined those that had already been running along the aisles between vehicles, forming a nicely sized mob that was heading back towards the city.

“That’s more like it!” Megan said, happy.

And then, she just brought her feet together and started strutting down the highway. Each of the giantess’ basketball-pitch-sized feet took an entire side of the highway, her right covering the four inbound lanes while the left made short work of the outbound ones. Dozens of cars were crushed into a thick steel layer under her soles as she progressed into the city. Very soon, hundreds of people joined them, popping into unrecognizable red splotches as hundreds of thousands of tons of playful woman smashed them into the ground.

Megan knew it was time to start being more systematic about her demolition of the city, and I-605 felt like a good enough pathway back into town.

Five minutes later she was a few miles into the city, the buildings in her surroundings getting taller and reminding her that she was getting closer to Downtown and the river.

Her mind had been working in strange ways ever since she had grown through Gregg’s roof. For all that she knew, the waist-high condos to her left should have been unrecognizable from her new stature, but something in the back of her head made an immediate connection with the view she had had of them in her first and only visit.

It had been almost a year before, when Kevin had invited his colleagues in the office to a birthday party and everyone had praised the views from the roof of his penthouse apartment. Young and single, her secret office crush had decided that living in the city and wasting two hours a day commuting was preferable to being trapped in a small residential town with no night life.

Megan smiled, her mind racing back to earlier in the morning, when she had already held her cute coworker in her hand, even if she had not been even close to being the magnificent mega giantess she had later become. Megan had urged him to go home… she wondered if he had time to get to the city before she had fucked the highway up. Well, there was only one way to know!

Happy at having found a new distraction, the giantess stepped out of the devastated highway, crushing a low-rise building as she did so. The streets were too narrow in this part of the city to fit her well, so she did not try, her feet and calves making short work of several blocks of residential area before she reached the characteristic red-brick high-rises.

“He lives in a nice area,” Megan thought again, observing the destroyed surroundings of the group of six towers that shared height and architecture.

She recognized Kevin’s building as the one on the north-east corner of the group, and adjusted her position to face it, her already drenched pussy looming right over its roof.

Grinning in anticipation, the titaness crouched, remaining in the catcher’s position as she stooped forward and brought her head closer to the top floor of the forty-stories tall apartment building. More interested in keeping this particular building in one piece that she had been so far with any structure that had crossed her path, Megan was especially careful with her movements, supporting her weight with her hands on the road rather than brushing the building’s façade.

“It’s certainly smaller than I recall it,” Megan thought as she maneuvered her head, turning it to the side to bring her billboard-sized hazel eye as close as possible to the window she was interested in.

She was elated, her heart fluttering, when the diminutive figure of Kevin Nash stared back at her through the tall windows of his living room, frozen in awe.

Exhilarated that he really had made it to the city and that she had him right in front of her, Megan adjusted her position, dropping on her knees and lowering her head, so that she could look into the building with both eyes, making more of her face visible to the tiny occupant of its top floor.

“Hi there, lil’man,” she said in her best bedroom voice. “I feel like we left our conversation unfinished this morning. What do you say about coming out on the roof and having a little chat?”

Kevin barely reacted. His shock earlier in the morning was nothing compared to how astonished he looked now.

“Come on! Don’t play hard to get with me. I already showed my cards this morning. I know I’m a bit bigger than back in Hathford, but my feelings have not changed,” she teased. “You can have as much of me as you want,” she added in a naughty tone.

Kevin finally moved. Megan guessed it was a good sign, even if he just started pacing his living room, keeping in sight the entire time.

“Come on, what’s the matter? Last time I checked I was hot like hell!” she said in a sultry voice.

Kevin then did something she had not been expecting. Getting closer to the tall window, he slid the glass and yelled:

“How do I know that you don’t want to hurt me?”

Megan could not help but chuckle.

“Kevin, dear, you are cute, but you are certainly having a hard time figuring things out,” she said. “When did the notion that being inside a building would stop me from hurting you get into your head?”

She could see the sudden shock in his expression. She just went on.

“We are going to have a chat. I can get you out any time I want. The only reason I’m giving you the chance to do this in the smoothest possible way is that I like you. But, you know? I’m not a very patient woman. So, get to the fucking roof!”

She could tell that she had spooked him. There were a couple of seconds of uncertainty. And then he headed for the door. Megan wondered what she would do if he did the stupid thing and just tried to flee from her. She did not have to wonder much, since five seconds later the tiny Kevin showed up through the roof access hatch. She received him with a wide smile.

“I always knew you were reasonable, Kevin,” she said warmly.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

If Kevin had thought that his day could not get any wilder, he was wrong. Very wrong. His morning experience with Megan had been terrifying. He still had trouble to grasp that someone could get to that size. And her transformation from bashful coworker to colossal sadist had given him the chills.

 

He had only had to switch the TV on after miraculously getting back home to realize that his morning shock paled in comparison to what was going on in his city. He had no trouble to recognize Megan roaming its streets. And, with her head towering over the roofs of most skyscrapers, her new growth was more than evident.

He had been glued to his television since then, getting increasingly appalled by what he was seeing, but also unable to take Megan’s words out of his head. Had she really had feelings for him?

And then, just when he thought that his head was about to explode, the world started shaking.

A glass broke as it dropped to the floor while Kevin took hold of the nearest chair to prevent falling on his butt. The only two pictures he had hung on the wall swayed back and forth, as fine dust rained from the ceiling. If he had had no context, Kevin would have been convinced that earthquakes had reached the East Coast. But of course, he did know better.

The last shake was the worst one yet. The pictures finally dropped to the floor and only God knew how Kevin had managed to stay standing. He did not have too long to worry about that, though. When the daylight suddenly vanished from his living room, he knew he was in trouble. When he turned and found a massive hazel eye staring directly at him, his fears were confirmed.

Panic paralyzed him, so even when the eye moved and daylight briefly came back in, there was nothing he could do to move. Not long after, the sun was gone once more, now replaced by a bigger chunk of the giant’s face.

“Hi there, lil’man,” a voice so powerful that it made the windows and every bone in his body rattle, said. “I feel like we left our conversation unfinished this morning. What do you say about coming out on the roof and having a little chat?”

Kevin realized that he could still not react. None of his muscles seemed to respond to his will as he could only remain in place, staring at the impossible situation that was unfolding just outside his living room.

“Come on! Don’t play hard to get with me. I already showed my cards this morning. I know I’m a bit bigger than back in Hathford, but my feelings have not changed,” the thundering voice insisted. “You can have as much of me as you want,” she added in a naughty tone.

Kevin finally felt the motion returning to his limbs. Without any clue about what to do, he just started pacing back and forth, trying to recover his muscles from the numbness.

“Come on, what’s the matter? Last time I checked I was hot like hell!” the titaness said in her roaring voice, even if he could tell that she was trying to keep it sensual.

He knew he had to do something, give her something. Something in the back of his head told Kevin that Megan was playing with him, teasing him, trying to get a reaction. In an impulse, he opened the window and yelled as loud as he could:

“How do I know that you don’t want to hurt me?”

He could feel her chuckle like a reverberation that ran along his body. Her voice came back shortly after.

“Kevin, dear, you are cute, but you are certainly having a hard time figuring things out,” it said. “When did the notion that being inside a building would stop me from hurting you get into your head?”

Kevin felt the fear rebuilding inside him. It had never gone too far.

“We are going to have a chat. I can get you out any time I want. The only reason I’m giving you the chance to do this in the smoothest possible way is that I like you. But, you know? I’m not a very patient woman. So, get to the fucking roof!”

Her last words had been especially awe-inspiring. He knew he had to do something. And he knew that the last thing he should do was to get out with the giantess. And still, something inside him, something wild and primal, urged him to do as she commanded. In a fraction of a second, Kevin’s brain found a way around the cul-de-sac it had got into and submitted to its irrational side, cheating itself in the process, rationalizing that he had to comply with the orders of the monstrous woman kneeling by his building. Like a zombie, Kevin reached the door and climbed the two flights of stairs that got him to the roof. He was received by a smiling face the size of a high-rise.

“I always knew you were reasonable, Kevin,” her voice, unfiltered by the walls, said, her warm breath making him sweat.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Kevin was shivering like a leave. Megan adjusted her position so that her head and mammoth breasts were now over the roof’s edge, forcing Kevin to look up to meet her eyes.

“You don’t have to be afraid, Kevin. Believe me, right now, you are the safest person in Stanton.”

It was in that precise moment that Kevin’s gaze left her eyes for an instant and travelled over her pendulum-like breasts. He realized about his mistake quick enough and moved his eyes back to her face. It was too late to undo what had happened, though.

Megan’s chortle could be heard for blocks.

“Impressive, aren’t they?” she said. “They are my favorite side effect of what has happened to me! And I can tell they seem to be yours too!”

He was getting red faced. Megan could easily notice it despite his diminutiveness. Feeling naughty, she stooped lower and brought her right breast closer to the roof’s edge.

“Here, do you want to take a closer look?”

Spooked, Kevin took two steps back. Far from being discouraged, Megan took advantage of this to lean even further, letting her breast rest on the roof, her nipple getting dangerously close to her tiny coworker. The building groaned, never having been designed to withstand the type of stress the giantess was putting into it with her erotic play, but Megan still managed to keep an admirable balance in order not to fuck Kevin’s apartment too much.

“Come on! Touch it!” she said in an encouraging tone. “Don’t deny yourself the pleasure!”

Kevin hesitated.

“When it comes to me, you can have every inch of my body. I promise you, you won’t get bored until the end of your days!”

Being careful, Megan wiggled her chest a little. All of the sudden, Kevin dashed forward and reached out for her bed-sized nipple. He was pushed back when her laughter made her chest bounce.

“You tickle!” she said to the embarrassed tiny.

Feeling that she had pushed him a bit too much, Megan removed her chest from the roof and looked down at the man, who was standing back. She then brought her hand to the side of the building and extended her palm level with the roof.

“Climb!” she said in an inviting tone. “Your roof has a nice view, but I have a better one!”

Once more, Kevin was taken by surprise and hesitated.

“I have some news for you. You don’t really have an option,” she said with a wink.

He finally stepped into the right direction. At his size, Kevin’s movements were almost comical, but Megan managed to keep a straight face as he reluctantly got to the roof’s edge and then tried stepping into the uneven surface of her palm. He lost his balance three steps later, falling face first into the soft skin of her hand. Megan chuckled, but waited for him to recover and take the remaining steps to the center of her tennis-pitch-sized palm. Without further ado, she stood up and raised her hand to her face, bringing Kevin close to nine-hundred feet in the air.

Feeling funny, Megan then addressed him in a very bad impersonation of an airline stewardess.

“Welcome aboard, and thank you for choosing Megan’s Supersized Tours. Safety is our priority, so please stay away from the edge of the hand you are standing on. Your giant hostess will take care of the rest. Our cruising altitude as we trek through the city will be nine-hundred feet. Your comfort is important for us, but remember, you are standing on a living being, so things might get bumpy from time to time. We hope that you enjoy your trip!”

Megan was smiling sheepishly as she looked at the teeny figure of her former coworker in her hand. To say that he was puzzled would have been a massive understatement.

“Megan, this is crazy,” he said in his lovely squeaky voice.

“You are not shivering anymore. I would say that’s progress,” she observed, mocking.

“What do you want of me?” Kevin asked.

“Oh, that’s easy. All of you!” Megan said. She then mocked: “It’s not as if you are that big to start with, is it?”

She could tell Kevin was getting increasingly comfortable in her hand by the fact that he seemed to be getting more focused on the conversation and less in his physical situation. Her confidence also showed by the fact that she was resorting to the usual teasing when she talked to him. He did not seem to be there, yet, but he was holding up admirably.

“Do I have a say?” he asked.

Megan pouted and then forced a deep, sensual voice:

“Why would anyone on his right mind reject me? I’m as much woman as you’ll ever need!”

He was speechless for an instant, and she used the time to say:

“Look, Kevin. I’ve been too timid for most of my life. But you could say that my confidence has been growing a lot as of late. I might have been too shy to let you know about my feelings back in the office, but I’m done with that. Right now, if I fancy someone, I pick him up.”

“And that’s it?” Kevin asked.

“That’s it,” Megan concluded. “Don’t look so gloomy, though. I’m offering wonders you can’t even imagine.”

“Which can of wonders?” he asked. He was so lovely.

Megan winked at him as she replied:

“Oh, you will have to work to find out. You already got to second base today. I’m not so easy.”

“Megan, you scare me.”

She let a short laughter out.

“Yeah, but I also make you horny. It’s a decent enough start,” she said.

“For what? What am I supposed to be? Your boyfriend?” he asked.

“Aren’t we a little grown up for boyfriends and girlfriends? What about being my special friend?” she asked in a naughty tone.

“Do I have a choice?” he asked.

Megan let a loud laughter out.

“See, Kevin? We start to know each other!”

Without warning, Megan brought her hand to her damp womanhood and drenched her fingers on it. Bringing it back up, she spread the cum in the space between her shoulder blades just before picking the centimeter-tall Kevin up with the same fingers and carefully dropping him in position.

“The safety far outweighs the odor and stickiness,” she justified herself.

“What are you doing?” Kevin asked, as soon as he had managed to adjust his position in the viscous surface.

“We are getting to know each other. I want you to see the world like I see it,” she whispered. “Let’s go for a walk.”

The world around Kevin became a fleshy rollercoaster as Megan turned and started her slow strut down a path parallel to the highway. He could feel the warmth of her skin, the small movements underneath it and the rhythmical up and down motion, all with the soundtrack of the soft booms he knew were her footfalls.

It took him a while to gather the courage to risk a peek beyond the edge of his fleshy prison. His view was first blocked by the biggest breast in history, but he only needed to shift his focus a bit to the left to be mesmerized by the scene.

Originally from a small town in the middle of nowhere, Kevin still had vivid memories from his first time in New York. His parents took him there for Christmas when he was fifteen and his interest in architecture started to become evident. Still today, he thought of that trip as the best moment he had had with them. Walking amongst the titans of metal and concrete, being dwarfed by such masterpieces of architecture… it had been life changing. Of course, the highlight had come when they had climbed to the top of the Empire State. His heart had fluttered as the elevator brought them higher and higher. Once the bell informed them that they had reached the top, Kevin had forgotten about everything else and had pushed his way around to the outer deck. His sight had first been caught by the skyscraper’s siblings, buildings like the Chrysler or the MetLife that he loved for their iconic design. Soon enough he had caught himself looking down, observing the world from the top of its summit, seemingly a thousand miles away.

He had this view of Stanton, right now. The street was so far away that it felt as if it belonged to a different world. On it, abandoned vehicles did not even look like matchboxes, as people running around them could barely rival with ants.

“It’s better when your feet are on the ground, but I bet you get the idea, don’t you?”

Megan’s words got him out of his awe. She said them softly but like everything coming from her former coworker, her size had magnified several orders of magnitude.

Kevin could only nod as he kept looking down. He suppressed a yell when he saw Megan's foot about to drop on a sizable group of people. She seemed to notice, so not a moment after her sole landed like a deadly meteor, shocking its surroundings and snuffing a few dozen lives, she chuckled and asked:

“You didn’t know anyone down there, did you?”

“Why… why did you do it?” Kevin finally managed to gather the courage to ask.

“Can you keep a secret?” she asked him, as if anything she merely whispered could not be heard for miles.

Kevin nodded back in reflex, which made her smile. She then lowered her voice in a sensuous murmur and said:

“It makes me horny.”

Kevin was appalled. Of course, he had already seen her killing thousands on TV, but somehow that had gone out of his mind during their recent exchange. Now this reality was back in all its harshness. A reality that had nothing to do with the image he had had of the smart, funny and shy engineer he had worked with for the last two years. A girl he had found cute but a bit too timid.

“You’ll get used to it,” Megan said cheerfully.

“How?” he replied, sounding indignant.

Megan chuckled again.

“Well, maybe you won’t. I did, but I understand our points of view might be different,” she said.

“Megan, this are everyday, regular people!” Kevin said.

“Yeah, and I’m not,” Megan replied.

“Megan, I don’t recognize the woman I worked with,” he said.

“Is it the height?” she asked sarcastically. “Or the boobs?”

“The Megan I knew would not have killed people!”

“But this Megan turns you on so much more, doesn’t she?” Megan came back in the same sarcastic tone he was beginning to abhor.

Before he had the time to reply, Megan came back, this time sounding more serious.

“The Megan you knew jilled-off almost on a daily basis reading about fictional women doing what I’m doing right now. So, sorry for bursting the bubble, but it takes more than a few hours of thought to become as proficient as I am at terrorizing a tiny city,” she said.

They had crossed the city and reached the beach in the span of their short conversation. Kevin had to delay his answer as the rocking around him became significantly more intense. To Megan it was simply the act of sitting down and stretching her legs out until her toes became wet.

The sun was setting on their backs, casting a nice orangy color in the calm waters of Stanton Bay.

“What do you think of this place for a first date?” she asked.

“Is this really a date?” Kevin asked back.

“I picked you up, you kissed my boob, we went for a walk, we ended up at the beach… it’s pretty standard, don’t you think?”

“Are you planning to spend the rest of your days mocking me?” he then asked, sounding more serious.

Megan also became more serious in turn.

“You are allowed to mock me back. That’s what I always loved about you. Well, that and your ass. But answering to your question, this is only about half of what I had in mind. The other half involved getting more intimate,” she said.

“How?” he asked, half intrigued and half terrified at the prospect.

“We’ll have time for that. But I’m afraid we’ll need to leave it for a second date,” she said.

Kevin looked puzzled by her comment. Megan felt the need to explain.

“See those white lines in the sky?” she said, pointing up.

Kevin nodded.

“Those are fighter jets. The army had to show up sooner or later, but it seems that we are going to have a fight soon,” she said.

“You don’t seem surprised,” he observed.

“Oh, the army is bound to eventually show up when a mega giantess is roaming a major city. It’s a classic,” she said, suppressing a shrug in the last moment when she remembered that Kevin was actually on her shoulder.

“You don’t seem worried,” he said. He was beyond surprise today, but her attitude was still hard to explain.

“Why should I? The army never wins!” she said.

Kevin was not ready for what happened next. Without warning, Megan’s colossal fingers blocked his view once more. Two of them were soon maneuvering to pinch him by the sides. He felt nausea as he was moved around, needing a few seconds to recover when he was confronted with her billboard-sized eyes.

“Unfortunately you do not share my… resistance to weapons. So, I thought it would be good to get you out of harm’s way,” she said.

He could not reply before she stood up and started wading into the bay.

“You told me once you can skip a boat, didn’t you?” she asked.

Kevin, dizzy again, could just nod.

Megan crouched and turned her hand.

“Cool! Pick one!” she said.

 

Ten minutes later, Kevin was pushing the boat Megan had commissioned for him away from the city. Happy to see him flee into safety, she turned and smiled at the ever-increasing aerial activity. Smiling in anticipation, the goddess stepped back into the city.

End Notes:

*******


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA



I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 15 by papayoya

 

Her city, her rules

 

Even when the multiple screens on his command post were filled with images of her, General McCulloh still had a hard time to believe that he was leading his men to fight a giant woman. And it was not as if he had not had plenty of time to digest the news he had got three hours before, when the images of the gargantuan Megan Monroe had started flooding every TV station and social network, presenting the world with a nemesis that had only existed in B-movies until then.

He swallowed hard as he digested the latest reports on the woman’s movements and tried to make his mind up one more time. The President’s words still echoed in his mind. He had to bring the bitch down. And he had to do it quickly. This, of course, had been the predictable part of the call. What he had not been expecting and had managed to chill his blood had been what had come next. The President’s terms had been far from uncertain when he had assured him that he would not be judged by the collateral damage of whatever he had to do.

Which brought McCulloh to the crossroads he was now standing at. Having been given every resource he had asked for, Robert McCulloh had gathered a formidable destructive power in the outskirts of Stanton, a power he hoped would be enough to accomplish what he had been tasked. But, at the same time, he was very aware of the consequences this power would have to the people of the densely populated city.

“She’s heading back towards Downtown,” one of the General’s aides said, telling him what was already very obvious from the images on the screens.

McCulloh had secretly wished that the giantess would have kept going once she reached the sea, even if he had rationally known that this was nothing more than wishful thinking.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Now very aware of the military’s presence in the city, Megan was more attentive to the hints that proved that she was being observed. Above her, the wakes of the fast-moving fighter jets increased their frequency at the same time they seemed to decrease their altitude. And they were far from the only watchers. Closer, despite keeping out of reach, the goddess started picking up more and more dark green helicopters. Rather than the insect-like gunships the army would have sent if they were going to attack her right away, the choppers in question seemed to be more the observation type.

Megan was no expert in weaponry and military tactics, but years of reading giantess fiction and a bit of intellectual curiosity had given her higher than average knowledge on the stuff the armed forces could eventually use against her. And right now, nothing of what she was seeing seemed to be an immediate threat.

People and vehicles disappeared by the dozen under Megan’s murderous soles, mostly unnoticed to her. Now focused on guessing what the army was up to, the giantess was oblivious to the world at her feet as she casually strolled back towards Downtown.

There was something in the military’s behavior that bothered her. It had already been a while since she had spotted them for the first time and yet there seemed to be no sign of an imminent attack. What the hell were they waiting for? She was a rampaging mega-giantess, for God’s sake. And she was pretty sure that she was doing a great job at being one!

Curious and a bit annoyed, Megan started looking for answers. And she decided that the already very punished world at her feet could be a good source for them.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Oh my God!” Sergeant Hernandez muttered as the ground started shaking mildly under his boots, in perfect unison with the movements of the massive behemoth advancing towards them down Fairchild Avenue.

He had already seen plenty of footage of the giantess before leading his men into the city, but the videos and imagery did not do justice to the impact she caused live. Hernandez judged that the gigantic woman must still be a mile away, but still he could see every detail of her imposing form.

By now, her body count was estimated to be already in the tens of thousands. Hernandez knew that and it was this knowledge that made him feel guilty when he could not prevent thinking that the giantess was gorgeous. There was hardly anything in her body that was not sculpted to perfection, at least when it came to his ideal of beauty. Even her joyful, carefree attitude added to the overall sensuousness she projected.

And then, her right foot landed on a packed bus and the spell was broken.

“HQ, this is sentinel seventeen. Nemesis is advancing down Fairchild. She does not seem to be actively paying attention to her surroundings but is causing plenty of collateral. Estimate in the hundreds,” Hernandez radioed, swallowing hard after his last sentence.

“Copy,” was all the response that he received.

“Are they going to do anything?” one of his men asked, noticeably startled by what he was seeing.

“This is above my paygrade,” Hernandez replied, shrugging. He then took another look at the mind-blowing creature advancing towards them and noticed that she had cut the distance by more than half in the span of a minute. “Fall back,” he then commanded.

His men followed him to the APC, which they had hidden in a side street. Once the giantess moved past them they would either be repositioned or ordered to get back with the bulk of the task force. He secretly wished for the second option.

Hernandez slid by the driver in order to get the best possible view of what was happening outside though one of the portholes. His heart rate accelerated fast when the biggest shake yet was matched by a foot the size of a basketball court landing right on the intersection between the main avenue and the side street where they were posted. The hair on his back then stood on end when rather than keep going, the foot remained there for far longer than he would have liked.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan wondered how many of the matchbox-sized vehicles she had ignored as she strolled back into the city. They were certainly small enough to skip unless one was actively looking for them. Luckily, she now was.

At some point, Megan had guessed that the army would not have only sent planes and choppers to take a peek at what she was doing. She was now proud that she had.

“Sneaky bastards,” she muttered with a smirk as she started to crouch.

The armored vehicle felt sturdier than anything she had grabbed so far. It was refreshing for a change, and allowed Megan to be a bit less mindful as she picked it up between two fingers. She could see a communications dish and a machine gun at the top, but rather than a tank, the vehicle looked more like a transport.

The giantess stood up gracefully and set the miniature carrier in her ready left palm, which she then raised in front of her face. Her smile widened as she could guess some movement behind its windshield.

“I thought I’d give you a better look,” she teased as she kept her attention on the armored vehicle.

There was no reaction, but it was not as if she had been expecting any. So, Megan decided to simply go on.

“Look, guys. There’s a reason why you are not a bidimensional metal pancake at the bottom of a footprint,” Megan said. “I have a couple of questions. Help me sort them out, and you can live to see the sunrise tomorrow.”

Once more, there was no reaction, but she knew she still needed to nudge them a bit more.

“I’m known to keep my end of deals, so right now you have one of the best probabilities of survival in the city. So, what do you say? Wanna come out and have a chat?”

Megan got an answer, this time. It was not the one she had been expecting. She heard the sound of a hydraulic motor moving the small metal turret at the transport’s top an instant before it rotated a little and the machine gun roared to life.

Despite the close distance, Megan barely felt the impacts of the high-caliber munitions as they hit her right cheek and bounced off it harmlessly, unable to pierce its impregnable thickness. The consequences to her wellbeing were negligible. The ones to her mood were not.

“Stupid slimy bugs!” she snapped as she moved her hand away from her face in a brusque movement.

The consequences of the sudden gesture were way more noticeable inside the vehicle than to her, the eight soldiers packing it momentarily getting close to losing their consciousness.

Considerably pissed, Megan picked the carrier up with two fingers once more, and then used two more fingers from her free hand to pinch its back. The APC’s armor groaned, but soon lost the battle to the neatly manicured fingernails of the goddess, who had no issues in tearing the reinforced steel and ripping the back of the transport’s open.

She then did not waste any time in shaking the eight occupants of the vehicle into her waiting palm like a girl shaking some tic tacs out of their pack.

Megan smirked, happy with her catch, as her fingers pushed the remainders of the APC into an unrecognizable mangle the size of a quarter-dollar. Tossing it over her shoulder, the giantess fixed an angry stare on the eight diminutive soldiers and snapped:

“I can be a reasonable woman, you know?” she said, ignoring the fact that she had already caused a massacre out of pure whim. “But when you insist on acting stupidly, you leave me no choice but to teach you your place.”

Without further word, Megan reached into her palm with fingers the length of a city-bus and pinched four of the little green army men between her fingertips. The pitch of their screams soon diverged from that of their comrades in her palm as she lifted them to her mouth. The world seemed to paralyze as a loud slurping sound overshadowed every scream from her palm and preceded the merciless sucking for the four tiny bastards into her mouth.

There was a brief moment of silence, the blood of the soldiers still in her palm freezing as they feared for the fate of their comrades. A bulging in her throat was all they needed to know that the giantess had gone all the way and swallowed. They thought their terror could not get any worse, but they were wrong, when the woman curled her lips in an evil smirk as she patted her flat tummy with her free hand.

“They still squirm,” she then informed cruelly, enjoying the disgust in the survivors’ expressions.

One of them took his side arm and emptied the magazine on Megan. She did not even feel the bullets, even if she could hear the cracking sound of the weapon as it was fired multiple times. Twisting her lip, the giantess extended a finger and brought it to her palm. A second later, in an exercise of precision, her fingertip smothered the offending soldier.

“So, what will it be?” she asked the shocked survivors. “Do you want to get smushed? Or do you prefer to slowly dissolve in my stomach?”

The soldiers were clearly appalled, which was exactly what she had been looking for.

“Or maybe you’d rather talk to me?” she then added.

Megan chuckled when one of the soldiers finally raised his squeaky voice and asked:

“What do you want?”

“So, what do we have here?” she asked. “Finally some smarts?”

The surviving soldiers looked at the one who had spoken. Megan understood that he was their leader. Smiling warmly, she addressed him.

“I want to know why your colleagues have not attacked me yet,” she said softly.

Despite his tininess, Megan could perfectly see the man swallowing hard. She had known there was something strange about the army’s behavior!

She did not give him the time to reply before she pinched him with care between two fingers, lifting him from the palm he had shared with his two comrades and bringing him closer to her eyes, where she insisted in a soft voice:

“What would you rather be? A hero? Or a survivor?”

The man’s squeaky voice returned soon enough:

“The General sent us to observe your movements.”

This was obvious. Still, the man was trying to communicate, so she decided to be soft and simply nudge:

“So, why you and not some real tanks?”

“The General is afraid of the collateral damage,” the tiny man finally said.

Megan’s laughter could be heard for blocks around her, forcing the diminutive soldier she was holding to cover his ears. Of course, it made sense. And still, it was so stupid!

“Am I not doing a good enough job of bringing the city down?” she asked sarcastically to the very shocked man.

She then dropped him into her palm without warning, right next to the other two spooked soldiers. Smiling devilishly at them, she said:

“Look guys, I have nothing against crushing a few thousand toy soldiers, but you are the ones that are crashing my party, so if you are expecting me to show up at your doorstep to kick things off you are simply being ridiculous. I am a mega giantess. You are supposed to fight me in the city, and I’ll be damned if I’m the one breaking the tradition.”

The soldiers were looking at her with eyes wide open. Megan did not give them the chance to reply before she crouched and brought them a few hundred feet down in barely more than a second, making their stomachs turn upside down. The goddess’ hand then tilted, emptying the bug-sized men into the road. She remained crouching as she addressed them.

“I told you I would let you go,” she said, addressing their surprise. “You have a mission, though. Find some way to call your general and let him know that starting now, I will fuck this city so systematically that he won’t find any stone upon another unless he hurries up.”

The ant-sized men looked up at Megan’s towering figure, overwhelmed by the situation and still unrecovered from the dizziness.

“What the fuck are you waiting for?” the woman’s godly voice thundered from above. “

They did not need any new incentive to turn and start running down the street, still undecided about how they were going to keep their end of the deal.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan turned and faced Fairchild Avenue in the direction of Downtown, still amused at what she had just learnt. Once she thought about it, the General’s position was not so illogical. And still… being concerned about collateral damage? Really?

She was as good as it got when it came to being a mega giantess. The fact that some tiny military officer could think that leaving her to her antics was preferable to fighting her in the city was offensive.

The first victim of her wounded goddess ego was a forty-story office building to her left. A well-placed kick was more than enough to bring it down, along with a portion of its neighbor.

Dust and smoke from the vandalized structure was still rising into the air when Megan rested the sole of her left foot on the roof of a shorter building one block ahead. She then only needed to push with a fraction of her astronomical weight in order to turn its thirty stories into yet another pile of rubble.

“How’s this for collateral?” Megan said out loud. If anyone had understood what she meant, they gave no signs of it.

The buildings to her right were now getting taller. A backhand was more than enough to bring the top half of one to the ground. Megan chuckled at the sudden eruption of screams from the now exposed fiftieth floor. It was obvious that no one knew yet what had hit them. She waited for a few seconds for the smoke to clear and the denizens of the office space to notice her. She then offered them a wicked smile and a shrug before slamming her fist with enough force to bring the rest of the building down.

She planned her next kick so that it would describe a wide arch taken three buildings at once. Having got them in their lower thirds, none of the structures was able to survive the torture, adding to Megan’s quickly escalating list of victims and pouring several additional tons of dust to the cloud she was already forming as she kept progressing down Fairchild.

Three blocks and fifteen downed high-rises later the pattern in her destructive behavior was already clear enough to send a message. Hundreds of people poured from the buildings into the street seemingly at once, filling a road that had been reasonably empty with a thick mob.

Megan licked her lips in anticipation.

“Welcome to the party,” she said in a sultry and yet very threatening tone.

Leaving the buildings alone for a short while, the goddess strutted after the crowd with determination, choosing the most packed spot for her right foot to land. She did not even put an effort into her step as she snuffed a few hundred lives with ease, letting everyone else know that they had got out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Not in the mood to give anyone a break, Megan used the leverage of this first step to crouch and reach out for the crowd with both hands. Her fingers, curled like excavators, lead the charge, scooping dozens of bug-sized people as they mercilessly trampled plenty more.

The giantess was not satisfied until she had two handfuls, with people practically overflowing the vast space of her palms. She stood up back to rooftop height, losing a few dozens in the process. She did not mind them too much. After all, it was not as if her remaining passengers were going to last that much longer. She still had hundreds by the time she opened her hands under her face and examined her catch.

“So, tell me, are you afraid that the army is going to show up and fuck everything up?” she asked sarcastically.

Megan did not wait for an answer before she started closing her fingers, turning both hands into fists. The crowd in both palms started recovering from the dizziness of the abrupt rise and realized about the unyielding walls of flesh closing in around them. Panicked screams erupted right away, widening Megan’s evil smile. They also had the effect of turning her on even more, making her wonder for an instant if she had become a sadist.

She disregarded the thought right away and kept going, feeling the first tiny bodies pop as the mass of humanity she had trapped started running out of space. Sadism was not a concern when one was a goddess. In her mind, Megan owned each and every life she was holding. They were hers to spare and hence, she was only exercising her rights, getting a bit of amusement and making a point at the same time. It was this exercise of power, this frequent reminder of what she had become, that made her horny. And she saw no reason to deny herself of that pleasure.

More bodies burst into a gory mass as Megan continued closing her fists, the unfathomable force of her fingers snuffing lives by the dozen. She went on unforgiving. Not in a hurry, she kept it viciously slow, enjoying the certainty of the horror she was causing.

By the time her knuckles turned white and gore started oozing through the cracks between her fingers, Megan knew that the job was done and opened her palms, observing the grim mess she had made out of the crowd with giddy fascination.

A whitish building to her right was turned into a gruesome element of her terror movie set when she rubbed her hands clean on it. Of course, it was far from enough to get rid of all the gore, but by now Megan had already learned that being a giantess in the city was a messy business.

Closing her hand into a fist, she broke into yet another building like a wrecking ball and then grabbed a handful of rubble to clean her hands some more. It was still not perfect, but it was getting acceptable.

Happy enough with her current state of cleanness, Megan looked back to the crowd and smirked when she saw that they had barely managed to put one step of distance between them and her deadly feet.

One thing was certain: they were as good as dead. What Megan had not yet decided was the method of their passing from this world. The easy thing would have been to just resume her walk and let her soles do the work, but Megan’s pride still hurt from the military’s lack of action, and she wanted to show the world that she was much more than a roaming giant.

Crouching elegantly, Megan then rested her colossal weight on her hands and knees and felt the asphalt crack and sink under them. The crowd was already terrified enough, but having her closer sent the panic a notch higher.

“Ready or not, here I come,” Megan said in a sentence she had always wanted to utter ever since she started reading mega giantess fiction.

Her palms led the charge, landing too close to the laggards on the mob, digging yet another handprint as she moved her prodigious body closer to her prey. Her knees followed suit, pressing even deeper craters into the asphalt.

Some in the crowd looked over her shoulders to see the deadly goddess that was about to seal their fate. Megan smiled wickedly at them as she raised her right hand and closed it into a fist. A hundred people died in an instant as she slammed her closed hand into the ground without mercy. She did not stop to admire her handiwork, smacking her fist into the packed crowd one, two, three times more.

She could not prevent a loud laughter when some flashes revealed a group of four cops shooting at her from a corner to her right. She had barely noticed the cracking sound of their puny hand weapons over the horrified screams of the mob and she would have never been able to identify the inconsequential tapping in her cheeks as anything remarkable.

Without further word, the goddess reached out in the direction of the offenders, receiving a few harmless impacts in her palm before closing her fingers around the group and plucking them, together with two dozen more unlucky bastards.

Megan opened her palm under her smiling face and observed the thirty or so puny humans lying on it. That by now anyone could think of attacking her with something as worthless as a gun beat her.

“Guys, really?” she asked with an arched eyebrow.

She barely got some screams in response.

“Try and think about how stupid what you did was as I digest you, will you?” she added.

As she finished uttering her threat, Megan craned her neck and started dropping the contents of her palm into her ready mouth, leading them into her throat with a tongue that took the form of an unbeatable monster to the squirming people.

“Mmmm,” she let out on purpose as she swallowed, making the survivors more terrified, if that was even possible. There was something about eating them that had a much more shocking effect on the crowds, maybe only beaten by the act of using them to satisfy her sexual urges. Megan thought she understood where it came from, at least vaguely. Stepping on them or bringing their buildings down made her a wondrous dreadful monster, but using them as mere tools for her needs put her on a completely different level, that of an all-powerful and whimsical goddess.

Building up on this, Megan moved forward on all-fours, letting her palms crush four different groups of people before her entire titanic form was over the crowd. And then, she simply started dragging her hands forward and her legs backward, lowering her torso onto the trapped mob.

For those under her it felt like the sky falling down on       them. Megan’s prodigious body blocked the light from the Sun and cast them in total darkness as she kept lowering herself purposefully slow.

Megan could have not been more infatuated with her new height. And yet, this was not the only aspect of her transformation she loved. She was so fascinated by her incredibly enhanced tits that she could not prevent thinking that she was being unfair in the attention she was paying to them. Thankfully, she could correct that easily enough.

The crowd right under her right breast unavoidably reacted to its looming presence. It was not as if they could do anything about it, though. Her tit was simply everywhere. Its first victim died, trapped under her nipple as Megan continued her unrelenting descent. The man’s body burst under its hardness, pushing Megan to keep going. The road started to crack as the goddess pushed more of her weight into her breast, its fullness expanding as it hit the surface, trapping dozens more under its deadly softness.

“Mmmmm!” Megan moaned as she felt countless lives squishing under one of the most sensitive parts of her body.

Exhilarated at the results of her little experiment, the giantess repositioned her body so that her left breast could join the party.

In no time, the titaness’ colossal body was sprawled in the wide avenue, arms and legs stretched as far as they got, breasts buried in deep craters under her torso. Even if she had enjoyed the few dozens under her tits the most, thousands of people had given their lives so that Megan could lie down.

She was now observing the survivors through billboard-sized eyes that could hardly get any closer to the action at street level.

The screams sounded louder than ever to her ears, but she had come to know the mob enough to read its mood. There was no fight in them. Not anymore. She had hundreds of people right under her nose, but each and every one of them had already given up. They had realized the futility of fighting their fate. It worked well enough for Megan.

Feeling anything but merciful, the giantess opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Those right in front of her saw what was coming. No one could do anything to escape from it as she licked the road under her face, trapping dozens into her sticky tongue.

Megan chewed this time, making sure everyone noticed as she nibbled on her endless source of commodities.

Even at this point it fascinated Megan that despite the massive difference in scale, she could still make out so much detail out of the tiny world. And of everything she could see that she should not have the right to, her favorite were still people’s expressions.

What made her focus on the young woman to the left of her face she did not know, but once she zeroed in her, she could not get her attention away. The girl was in trance, not even able to speak. But her face said so much!

“I get it,” Megan said softly.

The defeated crowd looked at her, puzzled. She thought she could see an eyebrow arching in the frozen girl’s face.

“Yeah, I’m talking to you, pink T-shirt girl,” she said.

The woman seemed to realize that she was the object of her attention, even if she still did not manage to react. Those around her looked like they were understanding too, since they moved away, creating an odd bubble in the otherwise still packed crowd.

“I know you probably think I’m out of touch, and hey, you may be partially right. But I think I get what’s going through that tiny brain of yours. Because, you know, I was as tiny as you until just this morning,” Megan went on.

The girl still did not move.

“You think it’s not fair. After all, what did you do to deserve this? I bet you were a nice enough woman, worked hard, and were kind to others. And still, here you are, being run over by the world. You know? It happened to me too. The good news is that there is a way out of it. The bad news is that unless you manage to become a giant in the next five seconds, you are never going to find out about it.”

To the crowd’s dismay, Megan’s lips pushed out in a sexy ‘O’ as she inhaled deeply through her nostrils. The hurricane came an instant later, making everyone on the airstream instantaneously airborne. Tiny bodies were thrown around like dust pecks, landing wherever. Screams died, replaced by a loud gusting sound.

Megan chuckled, satisfied. Having lost sight of the pink T-shirt girl, she then decided that she had had enough of that particular stretch of road. After all, there was not that much more she could do with the battered survivors.

It was not that her destructive playfulness was over, of course. She simply needed newer challenges. She found one when her wicked mind came up with a naughty idea.

“Brace for impact!” she said out loud to no one in particular.

No one understood what she was referring to until Megan started to roll over herself. Fairchild Avenue, with its width, had done a remarkable job of fitting the giantess’ skyscraper-sized body. It was not as if there had been too much room to spare, so the moment Megan completed her first roll, her gargantuan body ended up breaking into the buildings in the three blocks she had been sprawling on.

An awful lot of stuff broke as Megan kept going, rolling over herself once more and bringing her figure into the adjacent road as a dozen buildings collapsed on themselves.

Hundreds of people joined the victim’s list as she steamrolled over them, crashing into yet another row of high-rises.

She was having the time of her life. The sheer amount of destruction she was causing was so mind-blowing! Chuckles and giggles heralded her arrival as she went through yet another street, raising the death toll exponentially.

By the time she came to a stop, Megan had obliterated six dozen city blocks, making the previous impact of her presence in the city a joke. The giantess was panting as she sat down, smirking as she observed the wide scar she had carved on the heart of Downtown.

And then she saw where she had randomly landed and let out a loud laughter.

“This is definitely my lucky day!” she said cheerfully as she looked at the familiar shape of the under-construction North Pier Mall.

“I remembered you bigger,” Megan added in a sarcastic tone as she reached out and patted the top of the building. It was a gentle gesture, but it was enough to cause some cracks and scare the crap out of the hundreds of workers that were now running deeper into the massive structure.

The mall was still humongous, the fact that both its length and width beat Megan’s own stature witnessing its magnificence. Heigh was another matter, of course, the building struggling to stand taller than her forearm’s length.

Megan chuckled. Up until the day before, North Pier Mall had been the project of her life, the opportunity she had been seeking to progress in her career. This had been when her life goals had merely been to get a better job, make more money and find a guy that deserved her. Long before her destiny had become to use the world as her private dollhouse.

She had not liked the monstrous mall project before, but it had served a purpose. She still did not like it. And she did not feel like having her name associated with that aberration anymore.

Her mind was set. It had not even been hard to. There were very few things of her old life she felt any attachment to, and the concrete structure standing in front of her was certainly not one of them. This did not mean that she was going to treat the mall like any of the high-rises she had just bulldozed. She might be a goddess, but there was still place in her heart for memories of her former and much less remarkable existence.

Megan smiled, wondering if any of the mites in construction gear burrowing under the deceiving safety of the half-build behemoth recognized her. It was good that she knew how to get an answer.

The giantess repositioned her massive body and rested her weight on her hands and knees once more. She then lowered her massive head to peak into the open structure, smiling when she saw the reaction of the bug-sized workers inside.

She did not give them the time to react as she reached into the building, her hand casually bringing half-built pillars down as her fingers closed in a particularly packed group. Megan thought that she had felt someone squish, but there were still enough squirming bodies in her fingers to consider the raid a reasonable success, so she removed her hand and let the seven bodies roll into her hand. It was not hard to see which was the one that had popped.

Genuinely curious, she ignored the screams as she observed the tiny men in their flashy vests.

“Yeah, I might have crossed a couple of you in the parking lot,” she said. “Still have no clue about your names, though.”

She smiled as she let them scream a bit more. Then she asked:

“Do you guys recognize me?”

She chuckled when she realized they did not. The notion surprised her for a moment, but then she understood. She was, undoubtedly, the easiest to see person in the Stanton, a city of eight million. But this did not make her easier to recognize. Of course, she was sure that anyone seeing her comfortably on their living room’s TV as she roamed calmly along the city would eventually realize who she was, even in her much better endowed form. But from so up close? Well, Megan even doubted the tiny bastards in her palm would be able to see her entire building-sized faced in one go!

They covered their ears as the giantess’ girlish laughter boomed seemingly from everywhere.

“I’m your boss, you puny mites!” she said cheerfully.

She enjoyed their puzzled reaction enormously.

“I have to tell you… I have kind of adjusted my management style,” she added, almost breaking into a new laughter.

Megan then shifted her attention from the seven specimens in her palm and focused on the dozens cowering inside the mall’s mammoth structure.

“Yeah, that’s right, this is Megan Monroe here! In the flesh! A whole lot of it, too!” she said, feeling increasingly exhilarated at being among so many people she had worked with, even if the majority of them had gone unnoticed to her.

Her billboard-sized hazel eyes took a glance at the shaking bugs in her palm once more as she tried to imagine the scene inside the construction site.

“What will you do with us?” a feeble mousy voice caught her attention from her palm.

Megan let out a wholehearted laugh.

“well, curious you should ask that. You see, I don’t need you anymore, do I?”

Without further warning, Megan tossed the eight teeny bodies over her shoulder, sending them flying over a few blocks before they dropped back to the ground.

Those inside the half-built mall had no clue about what had just happened, but even if they had, it would have been hard for them to get more scared. Megan tried when she looked back at the steel and concrete behemoth with renewed interest and cheerfully asked:

“So, have you guys ever played Jenga? Wanna know how it feels from the inside?”

She had spent countless hours playing the game at home with her parents and her sisters, in what felt like another life. In hindsight, Megan had always thought that having been so good at it had encouraged her to go for Civil Engineering.

Feeling childishly playful, Megan got to her hands and knees and repositioned herself next to the South-East parking tower, where she had seen a considerable number of glossy construction workers headed.

Thick locks of long brown hair set on the ground, heralding her arrival. An instant later, a pair of truck-sized hazel eyes peeked through the opening of the half-finished structure, their pupils widening as they adjusted to the light and observed the dozens of bugs in reflective vests.

“You know?” the giantess’ powerful voice started. “This tower is six stories tall and is designed to fit fifteen hundred cars. And still, all its weight rests in only six master pillars.”

Without further word, Megan’s massive hand charged into the tower and reached towards the easternmost point in the structure. The space was constrained enough that at some point her own hand prevented from seeing well. To make up for that, Megan slowed its advance a bit and felt with her fingers, ignoring the fact that the screaming puny mites were putting as much distance between them and her digits as possible.

When she finally reached what she easily identified as one of the key columns on the tower, Megan smiled and closed her fingers around it, feeling the concrete crack a bit just from this first gentle interaction.

“So, what would happen if one of them goes?” the goddess asked, her voice reverberating inside the parking, making everyone’s bones rattle.

Her fingers then started pulling, the resistance of the steel and concrete no match for the astronomical force she possessed in every single muscle of her divine body.

At some point, the object of her interest cracked like a twig. It had not even taken Megan any considerable effort. The parking lot shuddered, some cracks forming on its façade. But the structure held as Megan removed her hand from it.

“Were you expecting it to go down?” she asked in a sarcastic tone. “Just which kind of engineer do you think I am? I design resilient stuff. As a matter of fact, I bet I can remove the opposite pillar and keep this tower in one piece,” she then said.

Her left hand immediately got to work, entering the parking through the opposite side, looking for the westernmost point in the structure. She used less theatrics and care this time and cut straight to the chase.

For an instant it felt as if the entire tower would topple once she easily defeated the resistance of the second pillar. It would have been a letdown. Megan was convinced that she had balanced the weights of the design so perfectly that this extra column would not be needed.

There were shakes and cracks. Once they died, the screams of those trapped deeper into the building took their place. But by the time everything came to rest, the parking still held.

“Kudos for me for being an awesome engineer!” she said cheerfully.

No one shared her enthusiasm. Even less when she said:

“Now, even with my awesomeness, there’s no way this is going to keep standing if I take another one out!”

She did not waste time reaching for the closest pillar to her position. This time she did not even pull the column to make it crack. Eager to see the reaction, Megan closed her hand into a fist and punched the entire section of the tower where the support was.

Giggling, the giantess then sat on her knees and enjoyed the chain reaction. Judging from the noise and the dust cloud emerging from the building, there was a whole lot of stuff breaking. Eventually, the structure started tilting. Megan knew that it was over, then.

It still was a worthwhile show, especially for someone with an interest in structural integrity like her. Floors started collapsing as the tower briefly supported itself in the main mall building. It barely lasted a couple of seconds before it started to slide to one side, completing the demolition work in record time.

Megan blew gently to keep the dust cloud away from her. She had a permanent smile on her face, that of a little girl having found a new game.

She observed the mayhem she had created, bemused, when a few bright orange mites started pouring from the main building, through an entrance to her left.

She easily solved that with a lazy punch that shattered the earth just an instant after obliterating a dozen bodies.

“Leaving early? I can’t have that, can I?” she mocked.

Without further notice, the goddess raised another fist high over her head. When it landed, a full section of the mall just in front of her collapsed.

“Easier than Jenga!” she said, chuckling.

Megan crawled on all fours, using now her left hand to punch another section of the concrete behemoth out of existence. The building might have been larger than her, but raw strength was an entirely different matter!

More bright vests emerged from the ruins, climbing the large chunks of concrete she had turned the mall into. The goddess smiled evilly at them and simply set her palm on top of the general area where they were, squishing them and compressing the rubble into fine powder under her incommensurable weight.

“What did I say about playing truant?” she teased.

A lazy sweep of her arm took care of another section of the mall as she kept progressing, her prodigious figure now in the center of the once formidable structure.

“Two years to get it built and look at just how damn easy it is to bring it down!” she boasted to no one in particular. “Is there anything that can stop me?” she then wondered aloud.

The answer came in the form of tough impact in the small of the back, just above her world-class ass. Up to some point, it felt like being punched, and not by someone weak. The sequence of events was so fast that Megan barely had time to reflect on the fact that this was probably the first time she felt something like pain since having acquired her current formidable height. There was nothing she could do to keep her balance, which meant that her body unavoidably ended up bringing down a considerably larger section of the mall, with her disproportionate breasts leading the charge.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The black and white screen showed a crosshairs in the center, and the fast approaching surface of Stanton as a background.

General McCullogh held his breath as the altitude indicator dropped at an accelerated rate and the unbelievable form of the giant woman that was terrorizing the city started to become visible between the buildings. No matter how much he saw of her, it was still hard to believe that she was real.

And still, he had accepted it when her actions had left him with no other option than to engage her in the city. He knew the collateral would be bad, but the giantess’ antics after she had returned from the harbor had become so destructive that unless he got rid of her quickly, there would soon be no city left to save.

His troops had already been rushing into Stanton when the chance had presented itself way too tempting. After bringing down a wide section of the downtown in what looked like nothing more than a dreadful childish game, Megan Monroe had stopped next to a large construction site. He hesitated at first, but when his units in the ground confirmed that the ghastly woman seemed intent on staying there for a while, he ordered the C-130 that had been flying over her during the last two hours to drop it.

The GBU-43B, better known as MOAB, or mother of all bombs, was the most powerful conventional weapon in the United States arsenal. Enhanced after Russia successfully beat the original GBU-43, its B version featured a warhead that exceeded twenty-thousand pounds of a new experimental type of explosive.

Its use in Stanton was highly questionable, since even in its penetrator mode, the bomb’s blast area could easily be wider than a mile. McCullogh had decided to have it ready anyway. One never knew when a really big bomb could be needed against a giant woman. And when his nemesis had decided to linger for too long in a quite uninhabited area where she had already taken care to raze its surroundings, he had seen his chance. There was not much more than Megan Monroe in the area to suffer the effects of the MOAB, and the General was eager to have her go through them.

The giant woman’s bare backside filled the General’s view a second before the screen shined in a bright white light and then lost signal. It took three seconds for the operator to switch the source to that of an observation plane and its ultra-powerful cameras. They managed to pierce the thin cloud layer, but there was nothing they could do to show the scene behind the thick black smoke the explosion had unleashed.

“Ground?” he asked.

The operator shrugged and switched views, but the impenetrable fob was even darker from up close.

McCullogh had seen hundreds of explosions from guided bomb cameras. And still, the lack of impact surprised him every time. It was the lack of sound, of course. And of physical feedback. One moment the image was on the screen, and the next it was gone, and even if he knew that there might be three dozen blocks taken by flames, the coldness of the images failed to convey that emotion.

Out of every time he had been in this situation, this was the one where he was struggling to exercise patience the most. Rationally, he knew that the woman should be gone. No matter how titanic someone could get, he could not see a scenario where a human being survived a direct hit by a bomb that was designed to take out ten square miles in one blast.

And yet, something in the back of his head refused to claim victory. Miss Monroe had been too impossible for way too long to write her off so easily.

“It’s clearing!” someone said.

McCullogh returned his attention to the screen. His blood froze  when the dark silhouette of a noticeably voluptuous woman started to outline against the foggy background. The problem, of course, was the fact that she was standing, legs spread wide and arms akimbo.

“So, the gloves are off, then?” a powerful voice came from the dark cloud.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan was momentarily out of air after the impact. God, that had been hard! She tried to assess the damage as her body sprawled over the ruins of North Pier Mall.

Her left hand moved to her back as she coughed, having inhaled tons of dust and smoke through her nostrils. Her lumbar region ached, but way less than she would have imagined.

Raising her head from the rubble, she saw plenty of fires around her, some even having caught on stone. This witnessed to the power of whatever the hell it was they had hit her with. And still, the pain was quickly fading away.

It had certainly been more bearable than the shots from the cops, back at Hathford. That had probably been the last time she had felt pain.

“Well, you did not grow this time, did you?” her mind quickly reminded her.

And still, Megan understood that they must have hit her with the most powerful stuff they had managed to get their hands on. Up to some point, it was encouraging.

But then, of course, she was also incredibly pissed off.

Grunting, the goddess pushed herself up, crushing tons of rubble under her hands, knees and bare feet in the process, and got back to her full height, head barely sticking over the thick dark cloud.

She could not see her attackers. But she knew they were there. Widening her stance and placing her hands on her hips in a commanding pose, she bellowed:

“So, the gloves are off, then?”

 

The battle of Stanton was about to start.

End Notes:

*******

 

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 16 by papayoya

 

Little green army men

 

Lieutenant Vasquez still did not know what to think of the mission as he flew his Apache attack helicopter along the coast and into the city. He had busted tanks in Iraq and gunned Taliban in Afghanistan, but the idea of having to shoot Hellfire missiles at a woman still troubled him, no matter how large and destructive this particular woman was.

As the fastest unit at McCulloh’s disposal, the 2nd battalion had been sent into the city as soon as the General had decided that enough was enough and that they had to bring her down at all costs. So, Vasquez led the charge as seventeen other Apaches followed him to put an end to the nightmare that had been haunting Stanton.

“How does a woman become the size of a skyscraper?” Ellis asked. He had flown with his gunner since forever, and one thing that could be said about him, besides his extraordinary skill with the vast arsenal available to him, was that he liked to talk.

“The hell if I know,” Vasquez replied, shrugging even if his comrade could not see the gesture.

“So, what’s the plan?” Ellis asked.

“Put as many Hellfires in her as we can, I guess,” Vasquez replied. “Look at it from the bright side. She will be hard to miss, even for such a lousy shooter as yourself.”

Ellis was about to reply, but his jaw dropped when she came to view around a building in the distance. Of course, they all had seen the briefings before taking off, but one thing was seeing a high-altitude video from an observation plane and another to see Megan Monroe through the windshield of their gunships.

Seeing her dwarf the buildings next to her was… puzzling. Her appearance, in her birthday suit, made the situation even more surreal.

“She looks like a stripper,” Ellis finally said as the ground kept approaching the target.

“I was told she is supposed to be an engineer,” was all Vasquez managed to reply.

“so, how do you take down a skyscraper-sized hot as hell engineer, then?” Ellis asked.

“Only one way to know,” Vasquez replied.

He then switched to a channel that would connect him to the rest of the battalion and said:

“This is Echo one. Fire at will. Focus on her torso and head.”

This was, of course, what they had been taught at bootcamp, long before he had touched the stick of an attack helicopter, only at that time they had been teaching them how to use an M-16 in personal combat.

Ellis did not need another cue to release four of the eight AGM-114 Hellfire missiles they were carrying. Each of them was designed to pierce through a tank’s armor and pop it like a soda can. They were about to learn what they could do to an angry giant woman.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan was pissed as she walked through the limits of the cloud of dust caused by whatever it was that had hit her and that had taken over her surroundings. It felt like walking through a barren land, every building in the area even in worse shape than she had left them as she had rolled her way into North Pier Mall.

Fires burned everywhere around her, some even catching up on rock and concrete, letting her know that the destructive power of whatever it was that they had hit her with was remarkable. This should have made her feel relief at her now proven resilience, but it only managed to make her madder.

Her adrenaline was up and her muscles tense as she walked in full attention, looking for her attackers. Deep down inside, she knew that she had asked for what had happened, taunted the military until they had had no choice but to attack her. She had been looking for a fight. And now that she had it, she was in the mood for one.

There was no trace of relaxation in Megan’s body as she moved through block after block. The city about where she had been hit was deserted, both of citizens and soldiers.

“Where the fuck are you?” she muttered as she turned around another corner, as unsuccessful as in the previous ones in finding the filthy offenders.

She got her answer in the form of multiple smoke trails moving fast in her direction. She barely had time to recognize the missiles and brace before she was hit countless times in her stomach, chest and thighs. Her forearms, which she had crossed right in front of her face, took the bulk of the volley, though.

Megan lost count of the explosions that ensued all along her body. If it had not already been clear from the mega-bomb they had thrown at her while she was at the mall, the intensity of the barrage confirmed to her that the army guys were serious about bringing her down.

And yet, the attack was even more inconsequential than she had anticipated. Mentally, Megan had been ready to go through some pain, much like the one she had endured back at Hathford, when the local police department had shot everything they had had at her smaller, hundred-feet tall form. That had triggered her growth into what she was now, but it was soon obvious that the current attack would not be triggering anything.

It was not that she did not feel it. The heat and pressure were evident in each and everyone of the impacts. And still, they only managed to get somewhere between annoying and stinging.

Sensing that the salvo was over, Megan uncovered her face and searched for the would-be aggressors. Her godly eyes did not take long to locate the multiple insect-shaped aircraft hovering in the distance. Gunships. It made sense, of course. An ever present guest of the mega-giantess stories she had enjoyed so much, the attack helicopters were probably the swiftest tool the General in charge to bring her down had had at his disposal, once the high-altitude bombing had failed.

What had made them think that some puny missiles would be able to accomplish what a mega-bomb had failed to do still beat her. For all she knew, she had been hit with the stuff they used to bust tanks, but then again, she was so much more than a tank!

Megan guessed that they had to try. As they would need to try tanks, higher-caliber shells and anything else they could get their hands on. Despite the initial anger at being attacked, she could not say she was not looking very much forward to it, especially now that she knew that she did not even need to worry about pain. After all, every good mega-giantess needed a glorious fight with the army.

She looked down, seeing just a few mild blemishes on her skin. They even seemed to be fading fast. Feeling more confident than ever, she pushed her chest out and bellowed:

“You will need to do much better than that!”

There were a few seconds of stalemate. Then, the insect-like dark green choppers broke formation towards her.

“Come get some,” she muttered under her breath.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“She did not even fucking flinch!” Ellis said, visibly altered.

“I can fucking see that!” Vasquez replied.

“What do we do, Echo 1?” someone asked on the radio. Vasquez knew that the other sixteen crews were as eager for orders as the one that had asked.

It took him a few seconds to come up with a plan. He still could not believe that the highly explosive warhead in the penetrator missiles had not been able to even draw some blood.

“Ok, Echo nine to thirteen go in on the left flank. Fourteen to eighteen, on the right. You will provide a cover screen of Hellfires. One to eight, we go in straight on, start climbing a click before reaching the target and use our canons. We aim for the eyes.”

He got seventeen copies before he led the charge.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Completely unconcerned about the threat they represented, Megan observed the charging helicopters with a mix of curiosity and disdain. She waited for them with hands on her hips, adopting a commanding pose once again, more sure than ever about her supremacy.

When two smaller groups broke to the sides, she knew they were up to something.

“Interesting,” she said softly to herself.

Still, the bulk of the battalion was charging straight towards her. She was pretty sure they would not be stupid enough to simply fly against her. If they did, she would enjoy swatting them like flies, but even if she disregarded their ability to inflict damage, Megan still respected the intelligence of the army personnel to the point of believing they were not suicidal.

She was sure they would try something. What exactly, she did not know, but she was curious enough to let them try and learn in the process.

The two smaller groups to the sides shot their missiles half the way to her. She counted less projectiles than in the previous volley, probably a couple per chopper. Now knowing that she had nothing to fear, she waited for the impacts without changing her pose, her attention still trained on those flying straight towards her.

Missiles hit different spots of her anatomy with the same pitiful effects of their predecessors as she kept focused on the eight gunships ahead of her. Much like she expected, the attack helicopters started pulling up long before they got within her reach. What she had not expected was the cracking sound of their automatic canons. Heavy shells started impacting her shortly after.

They felt different than the missiles. There was no heat and the pressure was different. It was probably weaker but it had a certain stingy quality to it. They still failed to hurt her, but she did not enjoy them either.

It took Megan a couple of seconds to realize that there was something more to the automatic fire. The amount of impacts in her neck and cheeks was disproportionate, and she immediately realized that they were aiming there on purpose.

“Fucking bastards!” she muttered when one of the shells finally got into her eye.

To Megan it felt like a speck of dust getting into her eyeball. Annoying, but hardly more than that. When three more bullets managed to find their target an instant later, she closed both eyelids instinctively, as tears started forming to try and expel the strange bodies in her corneas.

“They are trying to leave me blind!” Megan realized with rage. The fact that a cannon designed to tear armored vehicles apart had not managed to do any serious damage to one of the most sensitive parts of her anatomy should have made her feel reassured, but the shooters intent clouded her thoughts and raised her adrenalin once again.

She was about to threaten them in yet another wild bellow when an idea kicked in and she changed gears.

Bending on the waist and knees in an exaggerated move as the attacking aircraft flew overhead, Megan let out a feigned cry of pain and brought both hands to her face. She had never been too much of an actress, but she hoped that she had managed to put together a decent enough show for those in the choppers to really believe that they had managed to hurt her.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“We got her! We got the fucking bitch!” Ellis celebrated.

They had already left the giantess behind, but the feed in the screens of their cockpit showed her writhing in pain.

Vasquez could not believe that they had managed to pull that one out. He had to admit that he had not had too much faith on his plan once he had seen the negligible effect of their most powerful weapon on her a few minutes earlier. He was happy to have been wrong.

“It worked Echo 1!” an ecstatic voice came through the common channel. A few more joined the abruptly heightened spirits.

“Ready for another go?” Vasquez asked, suddenly euphoric.

“Hell yeah!”

“We switch roles now. Nine to eighteen to the center. One to eight to the flanks”

The giant woman seemed to have partially recovered by the time they reached their rally point and started their second raid. Back at her full height, her back was still a bit arched and she kept a hand on her left eye, the right one half-closed as she looked at them with a mix of rage and fear.

“Yeah, you can be as angry as you want, you giant bitch!” Vasquez said to himself. “It’s time to pay for your sins!”

Of course, leaving her blind would not put an end to the threat she represented, but it would make a considerable difference.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The choppers charged at her, taking the exact same formation as in the previous go. So, she really had managed to deceive them. She suppressed a smile of satisfaction as she focused on looking as hurt as possible.

The gunships on both flanks shot their missiles more or less at the same time they had on the previous raid. Megan let them hit without concern and waited for her cue. The lead helicopters soon started to pull up. It was her moment.

With a speed that was hard to believe in a creature of her size, Megan removed her hand from her face and tensed her body, ready for the action. She immediately crouched, reaching out with both hands into the rubble of the ruined city at her feet. By the time she was back at her full height, less than a second later, she was holding two handfuls of debris, which she conveniently crushed into even smaller chunks.

The choppers never knew what hit them as the giantess released the two loads of shrapnel with two consecutive throws. She did not even take good aim. She did not need to. Megan had never been too much of a pitcher, but there was no need for accuracy in the situation she was in.

Propelled by the astronomical strength of her arms, hundreds of slabs of concrete flew towards the choppers at supersonic speeds, spreading in a wide arch in the process. It would have taken just one chunk per aircraft to bring them down, but each of them was hit considerably more times. Explosions ensued as Megan’s barrage proved to be way more effective than that of the gunships. In a matter of two seconds, ten of her eighteen attackers had ceased to be.

The giantess erupted in a loud laughter as the eight remaining aircraft flew past, still not believing what they had just witnessed.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Nooooo!” Vasquez cried to the top of his lungs.

Then there was silence. No one seemed to be in the mood to comment on what had happened, but Vasquez knew it had been his fault. He should have known better! How in the hell had he fallen into the trap?

One should never be predictable to the enemy, and he had just bet the lives of twenty of his comrades on the most predictable attack he had ever led.

“What do we do, lieutenant?” a voice finally came.

“I…” Vasquez started saying.

“Lieute… Noooo… Mayday! Mayday! May…!”

A loud explosion replaced the end of the sentence just in time for Vasquez to turn and see that the Apaches that had attacked on the woman’s left flank had now turned into fireballs, much like those that had charged from the center. A quick glance at the feed on screen showed the giantess recovering her position after a throw.

“Oh fuck! We are sitting ducks!” Ellis said.

Vasquez managed to overcome his shock and pulled the stick abruptly to the left.

“Fly between the buildings. “Get between the fucking buildings now!”

A new volley of debris shot wide as the four remaining members of the second battalion made a sharp turn and headed to the canyon between Stanton’s skyscrapers.

A new load of slabs ruined the façade of a building as they flew past it and into a wide avenue, level with the fiftieth story of the skyscrapers to their sides.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan purred with satisfaction as a new toss took care of four more helicopters, the strength of her throw easily catching them despite the fact that they were at a considerably higher distance.

She crouched and took aim, ready for the final kill when the four survivors unexpectedly changed directions. She tried to get them but missed.

“Fuck!” she muttered as she crouched, grabbing another load of ammunition.

She tossed her deadly salvo once more at the pesky insects as they maneuvered, but failed once again, the effect of the increased distance and the considerable maneuverability of the attack helicopters proving it harder to get a good shot.

When the choppers finally got between the buildings, she knew that she had missed her chance of bringing them down with her improvised method. It did not mean at all that she was going to let them go away.

In Megan’s mind, no one who dared offending her had the right to live anymore, so there was only one logical thing to do with the fleeing gunships.

The balls of Megan’s feet sank deeper into the devastated ground as her muscles tensed. A second later, she broke into a sprint.

This was the first time Megan really exerted herself after her growth. In hindsight, she had brought a considerable chunk of the city down without even breaking a sweat.

The ground shattered under her feet as she ran in pursuit of the pesky insects that had thought it was a good idea to shoot at her. Fond of jogging, Megan knew that she would not be running out of breath anytime soon. She was not ready for the heavy bouncing of her considerably enhanced chest Never having been too demanding to the sports bras she had used when jogging, the feeling of having some real tits moving up and down as she dashed through the landscape was both weird and welcome.

Megan reached the line of buildings at the end of the blast area of the mega-bomb soon enough, leaving a trail of destruction that stood out from the also devastated surroundings. Not in the mood to waste any time, she maneuvered to get into the same avenue the choppers had chosen, ignoring the fact that her stance when running was considerably wider than when simply walking.

The buildings on both sides of the road suffered the consequences of her rush as her hips and arms brought down considerable portions of them, exposing several floors to the world and sending a deadly rain of concrete to those that had not been instantly obliterated by her earth-shattering footfalls.

Megan smiled when she saw that she was quickly gaining on the choppers. They must have seen it too, since a few blocks before she reached them they all seemed to pull up in unison, trying to break out from the death alley they had got into.

Megan accelerated, trying to reach them before they could get too high. She failed.

She frowned, frustrated as she looked up at the scattering aircraft. She could always throw them some more stuff, but if each one broke in a different direction it was going to be a pain to get them all.

And then, out of instinct, the goddess brought her arms as far apart as possible, only to bring them back together in a thunderous clap.

Every window in a dozen blocks shattered right away. This was far from the only consequence of the shockwave her casual yet so powerful gesture had produced. The shockwave her clap produced travelled in every direction, including up. No later than it reached the escaping helicopters, the four aircraft were rattled by it. Three exploded a second later, unable to sustain the stress. The fourth one started spiraling out of control, dark smoke making it even more visible as it started dropping to the ground.

Curious, Megan kicked a building out of the way and moved in the direction of the falling aircraft, snatching it by its tail a thousand feet before it hit the ground.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lieutenant Vasquez was starting to recover from the dizziness caused by the high G’s he had been subject to as his Apache had started rolling on itself. When he did, all he could see through the windshield was a pair of billboard-sized hazel eyes.

“I wanted you to know that I respect your bravery,” a voice that filled his cockpit and made his bones rattle said.

“I cannot say the same about your worthiness or your intelligence. You never had any hopes of beating me, but I was expecting a bit more of a fight, to be honest.”

Vasquez’s mind was rebooting as the words found a way to hurt his pride. The thundering voice came back:

“I want you to know that it was all for nothing. Stanton was doomed from the moment I set my eyes on it. I still hope your colleagues will be a bit more entertaining, though, to be honest.”

There was a second of silence. And then, the voice came back and said a simple word:

“Farewell.”

The world started rolling once more. Lieutenant Vasquez lost his consciousness long before his Apache hit the façade of a building, thirty blocks down.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan did not even turn to watch where the chopper she had tossed over her shoulder landed. For all her teasing and taunting, the fight with the gunships had been interesting enough. It had also proven to her that her engineer’s mind still made a difference, despite the overwhelming advantage her body brought into the game.

 Now geared up, the goddess felt eager for more. Only she had to find them first. The good news was that she now knew where to start. The direction the choppers had come from was unmistakable. A naughty grin formed in her lips as she turned north and started a strut that she knew would bring her to the bulk of the army.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“There is no apparent sign of physical damage, sir,” Lieutenant Martin reported with a straight face.

General McCulloh had not needed a report from the physician to know that they had not managed to put even a blemish on the giant woman. The fact that he had accepted the outcome did not mean that he did not feel very troubled by it.

How in the hell was it possible for a woman, even one of such formidable size, to go unscratched through the most powerful bomb they had in the arsenal and several dozen missiles designed to rip apart heavily armored sixty-ton tanks?

The next question in his mind was the one he was more afraid to answer. Considering the negligible effects of their attempts so far, how in the hell did they bring her down?

He had an answer. His staff had prepared more than one plan. And the best possible course of action given the current circumstances was clear. Once conventional options had proven ineffective, there was no alternative to more questionable means. The fact that he knew what this would mean in terms of sacrificed lives made cold sweat run down his back.

“Your orders, sir?” Colonel Stinger asked.

McCulloh looked at the satellite images of the giantess. She was heading in the general direction of his forces, telling him, once more, that they were not facing a mindless monster but a smart and impossibly powerful human.

“Command all forces to remain in their current positions. Once Miss Monroe is in range, they are to engage her with all the firepower at their disposal. They are to stand their ground, but ask the commanders to be ready to pull back north,” he said.

“Sir?”

“If this works out well, hopefully God will forgive us. I know I won’t forgive myself.”

Colonel Stinger understood. McCulloh just wished that the body count would not be as high as he feared.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan strutted slowly but purposefully along the now mostly empty streets, enjoying the brief moment of calm to reflect on the most recent events.

It was curious, she thought. She had been looking for the army to engage her, but still, them doing it had managed to piss her off. She guessed it could not be avoided. After her effective ascension to goddesshood, being challenged was deeply annoying.

There was no doubt in her mind anymore about her divine condition. How else to describe her new condition? She had just been hit with an obscene amount of firepower and there was not even some reddening in her skin to witness for that.

More content than ever, Megan extended a finger and poked the building to her right as she pranced down the road, easily carving a scar as she moved along. The world shook and boomed as she kept going, knowing that she was getting closer to her target with every gargantuan step.

“Oh, you poor little thing,” the giantess said in a mocking tone as a packed city bus desperately tried to move away from her.

Feeling playful, she did not simply stomp on it, but rather planted her immense foot on its path, turning it into an impassable wall of flesh. Unable to brake in time, the bus crashed into the arch of her foot, even if the goddess could barely notice the impact. The exchange was considerably more damaging for the mass transportation vehicle, its front third getting wrapped against the giant’s bare skin.

Megan’s mind was set on the army, so she did not even want to waste her time crouching to pick up the fucked-up bus. Instead, she poked it with the thumb of her right foot, toppling it on its side and getting a noticeable increase in the intensity of the screams coming from inside in the process.

She then simply set the same thumb on the side of the vehicle, giving those inside three seconds to contemplate their fates before she pushed down, snuffing a couple dozen lives in a whim.

“Ok Megan, business first and pleasure later,” she reminded herself as she resumed her trek towards the general location of the army boys. “It’s not as if any of the tiny fuckers are going anywhere, is it?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Sergeant Marcum felt the giantess before he even saw her. Ready at his designated observation post on the rooftop of a forty-story building in the outer limits of Downtown, he felt his heart accelerating when the entire high-rise started shuddering.

Dust and debris peeled from the wall he was resting against as the intensity of the shakings gradually increased, announcing the approach of whatever it was that was creating them.

And then she came to view, coming into the wide avenue he had been tasked with observing, turning around the corner of one of the skyscrapers in the distance. Marcum’s jaw dropped. Of course, he had seen the briefings and the images on TV. But even them could not make him ready for the impact her physical presence caused.

Had there not been anything in her surroundings, Megan Monroe would have looked like the ultimate centerfold, strutting her glorious nude figure for an imaginary camera. The fact that she dwarfed the skyscrapers around her in the process brought the situation to a new level.

The woman’s heavy breasts bounced lightly in her chest as she took another casual step. The world around her shook in unison.

The impact was so shocking that Marcum almost forgot the only reason he was posted where he was. Clumsily reaching for his radio as the giant woman cut the distance with him in half, he pushed the “Send” button and transmitted the message.

“Nemesis is on Cross Avenue, heading south. She is… not paying attention to her surroundings,” he said, observing her nonchalant expression.

It still beat Marcum why the General had decided to post observers all over the city. It was not as if Miss Monroe was hard to see, and the planes and choppers flying over the city should have been more than enough to update his staff on her position. It did not matter, he guessed. He had a job to do, and he had done it. His instructions included reporting on her until she came out of view and then keeping his potion.

Sauntering down the avenue as she was, it was clear that the giantess would pass right by him. His heart fluttered as he saw her taking more of his view, as the floor under his feet bounced with increased vigor, making it easy to remain in position. With not much more to do for the moment, Marcum simply observed, jaw dropped, as the prodigious woman approached.

He could not prevent thinking about her beyond her size, the rhythmical bouncing of her unnatural breasts getting more of his attention that he felt comfortable with admitting. He did not have long to observe, in any case. As far away as she had seemed to be, the distance had turned out to be deceiving, as the magnificent woman covered in all but a dozen steps. Marcum finally lost his balance by the time the giantess had taken the entirety of his view, standing momentarily by his building a moment before she started a new step that would bring her a step further down the road.

He hurried to come back to his feet and observed her departing. The scene was mostly taking by the giant woman’s backside, which had nothing to envy her chest. Almost perfectly aligned with it, Marcum was hypnotized by the jiggling of the picture-perfect butt cheeks, until an alarm went off in the back of his head when he realized that the giantess had abruptly stopped.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan’s growth had come with an incredibly welcome improvement of her overall voluptuousness. As much as she had always yearned to be a giant, Megan had also secretly wished to be better endowed. Cute, if even a bit bookish, she had always known that her biggest shortcoming had been in her bosom.

How had things changed! Not only was she towering over practically every skyscraper in the city but she had also been blessed with a rack that would have granted her a Playboy cover.

If there had been one thing of her old, tiny and skinny self that Megan had felt proud of, that had been her ass. Even if it lacked a bit in fullness, it was nicely shaped and very well toned thanks to her constant jogging. And it unavoidably attracted some attention, typically in the form of furtive glances from men as she passed by. With time, she had learned to feel them, even when she was not looking. It was almost like some sixth sense. And it had just gone off.

Stopping, Megan realized that half the city was probably looking at her ass, right now. And still, it felt a bit stronger than that. Without further ado, she turned and smiled when her eyes locked with those of a tiny green army man on the rooftop of a building by her tush.

“Never fails,” she said in a private joke that the man clearly did not understand.

No longer bashful, Megan did not mind the voyeurism. Still, the presence of a soldier triggered her curiosity. So, when he started running like a headless chicken towards the access shaft, she simply crouched and reached out for him. It was a piece of cake to cut any hopes of escape and pick the half-inch man between two fingertips. A moment later, he was dangling between two deceivingly soft walls of flesh, right in front of a pair of billboard-sized hazel eyes.

“Did you enjoy the view?” she asked.

“Aaaaahhhhh,” was the only response she got.

Overshadowing the man’s pathetic screams with her much more powerful voice, Megan asked:

“Where are your colleagues?”

Much like expected, she did not get an immediate answer. Narrowing her eyes, she added:

“Tell me if you don’t want me to pull your limbs one by one like the wings of a fly.”

The old plain threat worked wonders, since the man managed to contain his panic and came back with a stutter:

“The… river.”

“What did you guys bring?” she followed up.

There was a moment of hesitation, but the soldier finally replied:

“Everything… a full brigade, tanks, artillery, missiles…”

Megan smiled wickedly.

“Good! It was about time for a little bit of classic mega giantess versus army, don’t you think?”

She got no answer. Only a pitiful:

“What will you do with me?”

Megan chuckled.

“Oh, you are going to get more ass than you ever wanted!”

And with that, she just brought her hand to her backside and maneuvered her fingers to slide the half-inch tall man into her butthole. He was not the first tiny to end up into her backdoor, but she still was surprised about the fact that she could feel him there.

Forgetting about the man as soon as her hand was back by her side, Megan smiled and resumed her walk with renewed interest. The river was just around the corner. And she was more eager than ever to get to it.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Colonel Eck did his best to hide just how tense he was. He was one of the very few officers in the field that knew the details about McCulloh’s plans, and as much as he understood that it was the best tactical option they had, he could not prevent but feel guilty for the thousands of soldiers hurrying to get ready around him.

The US military was the best in the world not only because it had the best weaponry and the best training, but also because it had logistic capabilities no other army in the world could even dream of. Otherwise, McCulloh would have never managed to gather the prodigious force getting ready around him in barely half a day. And they would have never made it into the city once the giantess had been methodical about cutting ever way in or out before resuming her murderous rampage.

The General had chosen the area around the river because of a combination of tactical and logistic reasons. Dozens of hovercrafts and river boats lined up both river banks, many still unloading personnel and armored vehicles, while the Engineer Corps kept working on rebuilding the connection between both sides of the Stanton, once they had managed to make the River Highway passable.

Over the last hour, Eck had watched over the deployment of three full brigades of infantry into the city, an artillery brigade and five tank battalions. It was a formidable force by any standards, but after the catastrophic results of the giant woman’s brief encounter with a full Apache squadron morale was anything but high.

Tension could be cut with a knife as news of the giantess’ approach started to spread around the troops. Reports from the observers and the aerial units agreed that she was coming down Cross Avenue, her pace increasing. It was evident that she had found out where they were.

Eck took a deep breath and looked at the latest images on his tablet. And then, he started repositioning his forces. The engagement was imminent.

His men complied admirably, quickly rearranging themselves to face the direction the monstrous woman was coming from. Tanks and self-propelled artillery took aim, ready to release hell. Missile-launcher crews armed the warheads. Soldiers started taking positions along the relatively narrow corridor the giantess would have to take. It was a matter of seconds now, the shakings and deceivingly soft thuds in the distance heralding her arrival.

And then, all hell broke loose. The shakings, which had been rhythmical and gradually increasing in intensity turned into an unpredictable earthquake. Low thuds became loud booms coming from seemingly everywhere. And the world around Eck and his men rocked. Glass shattered in the buildings lined up in the riverfront, raining down together with chunks of concrete that were peeled from their façades. The deadly shower started decimating his troops even before the threat from the giant woman came true.

Trying to recover from the sudden pandemonium, Eck took a look at his tablet, but did not find what he was looking for. He yelled, trying to get someone to answer the question that suddenly anguished.

“Where the hell is she?”

The answer presented itself in the form of an exploding skyscraper. Glass, steel and concrete suddenly burst out, obliterating a section of his troops in the process. The Colonel, like everyone ese in the vicinity, needed some time to recover from the sudden commotion. By the time he did, the dust had already settled down enough to let him guess the silhouette of a woman standing where the massive building had been. He should have been ready for its proportions, but still, seeing Megan Monroe’s dimensions live for the first time had a shocking effect.

It took Eck a few seconds to come back to his senses. He then started yelling around, commanding his troops to engage their monstrous enemy.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan felt anticipation building up inside her as she strutted to meet the troops, eager to get a good battle to keep building her mega giantess legend. She chuckled as she wondered about the online activity in the giantess forums and channels she used to frequent before swapping them for the real thing.

A dozen blocks down the road something started bothering her, though. There was no doubt in her mind about the outcome of the confrontation. She did not know what the army guys would have brought, but she had learned enough about herself already to know that it did not matter. And still, she was just getting to them, being meticulously observed as she moved, probably walking into what they had felt was a trap. And, while Megan was certain about the fact that she would smash them, she was still upset at the fact that they probably thought that they were outsmarting her.

She snickered when she understood that this, too, was something that was well within her control. Looking up to find two specs that surely were observation helicopters conveying her moves to the brass, Megan winked at them and broke into a sprint.

She realized that this was the first time she actually exerted herself since her growth into a skyscraper-sized goddess. The city soon realized it too, as her much more forceful footfalls opened craters on the pavement and shook the buildings lining both sides of the avenue, making a few of them crack in the process. The entire neighborhood shuddered, trapped in one earthquake after another as the giant’s leaps shifted the epicenter up the parallel avenue to the riverfront.

For the first time in her life Megan understood why some women really needed sports bras to run. This had never been a real issue for her in her usual jogging, back when she was as tiny as the rest of the population and her chest had been considerably more underdeveloped. It was an issue now, her new and amazing breasts bouncing in every possible direction despite their firmness.

Her engineer’s mind associated some dull booms to the fact that she might have broken the sound barrier as she rushed down the road. At this speed, it took her less than thirty seconds to cover five miles that she hoped would place her somewhere near the troops’ rearguard. There was really no other way to know than to get into the adjacent street, so she proceeded to do so in the most spectacular way she could think of.

The building right next to her managed to get as tall as her generous chest, but was otherwise unremarkable, its flat blackish surface not featuring anything that would suggest the architect had had any creativity. So, she had no regrets when she just hurtled through the structure, feeling it crumble under her astronomical force.

One moment Megan had been standing in what she thought was Miller Road and the next she showed up in River Drive. She could immediately tell that her main mission of catching everyone by surprise had been more than accomplished. Once the dust cloud started to settle and her superhuman eyes could pierce through its remnants she felt her heart fill with glee when she found herself in the midst of the army ranks.

“Wow! You guys really brought up a ton of stuff. I do hope it’s good stuff too!” she said cheerfully as she eyed the extension of the military display.

It was evident that they had not been expecting there. Down at her feet hundreds of soldiers were hurrying to recover from the shock of her abrupt entrance and to reposition themselves. Feeling naughty, Megan lifted her right foot and moved it over a group of infantry men. She waited for an instant before setting it down, snuffing several lives in the process.

“Shall we keep a score?” she asked mockingly. “I’d say this is Megan one-hundred, Army nil”.

The first scattered counterblow came in the form of some automatic rifles cracking close by. She could not even feel the impacts of the bullets in her calves and thighs as the soldiers shot at her, probably moved by the rage at what she had just done.

Megan chuckled and stepped on one of the groups of shooters, quickly silencing their pitiful attempt at retribution.

“I certainly hope you can do better than this!” she mocked as she snuffed a hundred more lives with two well-placed steps.

She got her answer almost immediately in the form of somewhat annoying impacts all along her body. It did not quite get to the point of hurting, but it was irritating, like someone tapping at her repeatedly with a finger.

Megan lifted her sight from the doomed soldiers at her toes and found the offenders a mile or so down the road. She knew that the tanks taking aim at her were supposed to be the heavy hitters of the ground forces, but their effect on her was as pitiful as everything else.

Another round of flashes from the muzzles of the tanks’ cannons heralded a new wave of tapping along her anatomy. It was as worthless as the first one had been.

“Is this the best you can do?” she asked in mockery.

The giantess did not wait for an answer as she lifted her foot and started a new strut down River Drive, heading towards the matchbox-sized armored vehicles. Infantrymen scurried in front of her toes, trying to get out of her way. It was to no avail. Her feet, as vast as unpredictable, landed where no one was expecting them, finishing lives with insulting ease. The fact that the goddess was aiming and timing her steps to make the most damage did not help either.

Well over a thousand soldiers had become a thin layer of gore on the tarmac by the time Megan reached the tanks, which were now trying to retreat at a snail’s pace. No longer able to take aim properly, their shells mostly hit Megan’s calves as she planted herself in front of the vehicles.

Unconcerned about the danger they represented but feeling extremely curious about them, Megan ignored the tanks’ fire and crouched, reaching for one of the thumb-drive-sized vehicles. She picked it up between two fingers and rose back to her feet, rolling it over to take a good peel from every side.

“Interesting,” she observed as the tank offered the kind of refreshing sturdiness that most other elements of the tiny world failed to have. It felt good, for once, being able to hold something up without automatically damaging it in the process.

Of course, this only talked about its initial resistance. Curious to understand how for it got, Megan held the tank against her palm and pushed her thumb on its turret. She was soon rewarded by a familiar denting of the thick metal. Smirking evilly, the giantess put a bit more pressure in her push, easily defeating the struggle of the groaning metal and flattening the armored vehicle into a two-dimensional metal slab.

“I guess this is a good as engineering gets,” Megan muttered with a chuckle, elated to see that not even the strongest amongst the toys men could use against her had any hopes of resisting her supremacy.

Tossing the coin-shaped object aside unceremoniously, Megan decided to validate her most recent learning and raised her right foot, letting it hover over four retreating tanks for a second before stepping down without any special force. Pushed by two-hundred thousand tons of sensual goddess, the foot had no trouble compressing the armored vehicles in yet another of her pool-sized footprints.

The retreating tanks kept firing at her, but Megan could have sworn that their movements had become more erratic. Curling her lips into an evil smile, she smashed three more under her left foot.

There were still plenty of the dark green vehicles ahead of her, but it was easy enough to see that she could easily trample through them in a matter of minutes. She was in no rush, though, so instead she got down on her knees and examined the departing tanks naughtily.

Two more battle tanks became history as she carelessly slammed her fist into them. The next one she picked up again and lifted to her face.

In a move that Megan would later recognize as audacious, the man in charge of the tank crew held his fire until she was holding the matchbox-sized piece of weaponry in front of her eyes. From so close, she could see the flash in the canon’s muzzle almost at the same time the perforating shell hit her cheek dangerously close to her left eye.

The goddess’ first reaction was to toss the tank away. She managed to suppress it, though.

“You fucking bastard!” she complained as she bent the barrel of the canon with her index finger, to prevent any further ideas. “You could have hurt me! I mean… if you were not so puny!”

Megan wanted to punish them in a more personal way, but it was hard to find any ideas other than simply smashing or throwing the tank away. Then, a wicked idea came to mind and made her smile.

“I’m afraid that you bit more than you could chew, though.”

And then, without further notice, she brought the tank to her mouth and placed it between her molars. It only took a bit of pressure of her jaw to flatten the puny weapon as if it had been made of tinfoil. Happy with it, she rolled the tank into her mouth with her tongue and then spat it on top of its comrades.

Exhilarated as she was, Megan got on her hands and knees and started finishing the rest of the battalion with grim precision, slamming her fists or open palms on the fleeing vehicles.

“Is this seriously everything you’ve got?” she boasted out loud.

The volley that hit her on the side answered her from the opposite side of the river. The impacts were a tad more noticeable than those of the tanks, but they still did not manage to go beyond the threshold of pain.

Megan straightened her back, still sitting on her knees, and quickly found the mobile artillery batteries.

“I guess I should have imagined,” she said with a sneer.

It was time to get wet once more, it seemed. Shooting a glance at the road by her knees, the goddess saw that there was little of the army on this side of the river left. And still, the group of green tents at arm’s length enticed her curiosity enough. Reaching out for it before proceeding with phase two of her meticulous obliteration of the army, Megan ripped the awnings away and smiled at the group of men in camo fatigues looking up at her with a mix of awe and fear.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Colonel Eck had known that their mission was hopeless. He had at least expected to put up enough of a fight. Thirty minutes of carnage later, he knew that he had been very wrong.

Megan Monroe was not simply many times larger than a human being had the right to be. She also seemed to be completely impregnable to anything humanity had ever built to cause destruction. Eck had not had too many hopes about the effects of the automatic rifles of his men, but he had at least envisioned some damage coming from the tank shells. Seeing the giantess walk through them as someone walking through a mild sandstorm had been both shocking and deeply disturbing.

From there, she had proven that her height was perfectly matched by her cruelty as she started annihilating his troops with methodical precision.

“We should leave,” an aide whispered as he observed the woman crushing a group of M1A Abrams under her foot as if they had been beetles.

“Where?” Eck asked with a chuckle. There was no possibility of escaping. And, after having signed a death warrant for thousands of his men, he was not in the mood of even trying.

“She is here!” the aide insisted, visibly nervous.

Almost as if to confirm, they had to hold to whatever they had close by to prevent losing their balance after a massive shaking.

There was no point in fleeing. But Eck knew that he could still lead his troops to the best possible outcome.

“Command the self-propelled canons on the north bank to fire at will. They are to attract her attention. Ask the rest of troops to start retreating west through the River Highway.”

“Aye, sir,” the aide replied, still sounding uncomfortable.

“Do you think it will work?” someone else asked. Major Rawls seemed to have made peace with his immediate demise, just like him.

“It will. She is too bloodthirsty to let anyone escape. The question is how many more men will need to die to lure her out of the city.”

The next shaking was too strong and too sudden, so both Rawls and Eck found themselves on their backs. There was an explosion of screams and ripping noises all around them. By the time Eck managed to look up to find their source, all he could see was the building-sized face of the woman that had been exterminating his men.

He should have been afraid by her size, by her raw strength, by her unnatural invulnerability. And still, this was not what appalled him. Her eyes did. Up there, gleaming like pools of hazel light in the giantess’ luscious face, those eyes were the opposite of a monster’s. They projected intelligence. And also elation. It was at that moment that Eck realized that unless the General’s plan worked, the country was fucked.

The colonel did not have too long to look at the woman’s face. His world was suddenly engulfed with shadows and, an instant later, he was thrown around mercilessly by a force that had come from nowhere. By the time the early summer evening light came back and he managed to recover from the unexpected battering, he understood that he was not on the ground anymore.

The soft pinkish surface he was lying on and the looming face of the giant woman confirmed his location to him. He looked to the sides to find plenty more of his staff trapped in the vast extension of the woman’s palm.

Her words then rattled his bones as she addressed them:

“I wanted to thank you for trying so hard to put up a good fight. After all, it’s not your fault that you are so puny.”

Her voice was thundering, but he was more annoyed by her sarcasm than concerned by her power. And then, her mouth opened wide and he felt as they were lifted. An instant later her hand tilted. Eck managed to hold in place, but only for an instant. Soon, he started sliding, with nothing he could do to prevent it.

The colonel looked down to see the abyss where the palm ended and screamed, realizing that he was about to fall hundreds of feet to the ground. There was a moment of weightlessness as he felt gravity mercilessly dragging his body. It lasted way less than he had been expecting. Next thing he noticed was that the drop had been softer than he had expected, cushioned by a spongy surface. It was also a wet and sticky one. The light suddenly disappeared and dozens of screams erupted around him. He barely had time to realize that he was lying over the giantess’ tongue before the muscle lashed out violently and threw him to the back.

It took Eck a couple of seconds to understand that he was now being dragged down an esophagus that took the form of a hellish slide. By the time the dreadful trip finished and he dropped into the sticky pool below Eck was already more scared than he thought it was possible. Anguished screams echoed in the closed chamber and reached his ears just a second before the acid started dissolving him too.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan moaned with satisfaction as she digested the brass that had been directing the attack on her. The sky was taking an orange tone as the sun started setting on the west and she realized that her evening snack was more than timely. It had been a while already since the last time she had eaten something, and by the look of it, dealing with the army would not be a matter of minutes. She was overdue for dinner, and she did not see a reason why she should not resolve that before crossing to the other side of the river.

It was curious, Megan reflected as she observed the horror that was spreading amongst the survivors. She had killed thousands of them already, but nothing of what she had done to exterminate them seemed to be able to match the terror they felt when she used them for nourishment. In practical terms, it was stupid. It was not as if being swallowed made them any deader, was it?

But she thought that she understood it, too. After all, humans were ready to understand violent deaths. Cannibalism, though, had always been something else. Of course, this was not the way she saw it. To her, the tiny morsels she had just swallowed did not share her species anymore than an ant did. She was a goddess now, one of a kind, and she could do whatever the fuck she pleased without any stupid moral considerations.

Actually delighted of the terror she had unleashed, Megan smirked evilly and said:

“Shocked? This was just an appetizer.”

She the reached out with her left hand, brushing her fingers over the fleeing troops, scooping a handful of them and bringing them to her ready mouth without even inspecting the contents.

Megan chewed this time, moaning once more as she mocked:

“So nice of you to have packed yourselves. I’m a big girl with a big appetite!”

The giantess kept scooping terrified soldiers, the vast reach of her arms mocking their attempts at escaping. She was about to down another handful when a new volley from the opposite riverbank caught her attention momentarily. She just turned in the direction of the offenders and frowned.

“It’s impolite to disturb a girl dining. I’ll be with you soon enough!”

She kept feasting on the beaten soldiers, a trickle of blood dropping through the corner of her lip as she chewed on a larger than usual group.

A new inconsequential but nonetheless annoying volley convinced her that it was time to finish the job.

The warm water of the Stanton River geysered in thick columns as Megan’s soiled feet dove into them, reaching the soft bottom before the water could reach as high as her knees.

All sorts of military boats rocked violently, making Megan chuckle when she saw a few of them capsize. A somewhat larger transport met a grim fate when she rose her right foot out of the water and slammed it on the craft, which was about its same size. The action took care of five other nearby ships.

Megan focused on looking as threatening as possible as she waded across the deep waters of the Stanton. A new volley showered her body, now coming from a frontal angle.

“I would have thought it would not take you so long to figure out your weapons are worthless,” the giantess bragged.

And she then realized what was going on. She was not getting shot with the objective of bringing her down. She was simply being shot so that she would get distracted. Already at some distance from the self-propelled canons and rocket launchers Megan could now see the thick of the army’s forces. They were retreating. Or that was what they thought!

Not in the mood to waste more time with her pitiful attackers, Megan crouched and cupped her hands into the water, splashing thousands of gallons of it onto the riverbank. She repeated the operation thrice, unleashing a goddess-created tsunami that washed the bulk of the forces.

She then did not waste any time covering the last couple steps towards the shore and stepping out, planting her feet firmly on River Highway.

“Next time you want to flee from a giant girl, you might want to consider the side streets!” she boomed as she took her first predatory step after the fleeing troops.

For an instant, Megan considered sprinting, but it soon was evident that there was no need for that. The column of soldiers, tanks and other vehicles already reached as far as her considerably enhanced vision could see, but the laggards were close enough.

Without further ado, the giantess started strutting after them. One thing was clear in her mind: none of them would see the light of the new day. What else was a good mega giantess to do?

It took Megan less than two minutes to stand over the group of trucks that closed the evasion attempt. She did not even cross a word with them before embedding half a dozen of them under yet another of her footprints. Her left foot followed swift, finishing a few hundred more men in a casual movement.

“It’s rude leaving the party without the hostess permission,” she said mockingly as she stepped forward.

The fact that they had gathered themselves along the highway actually made them easier to kill, she reflected. After all, all she had to do was keep walking. And so, she did, happy to continue her stomp fest as the buildings to her right kept getting lower, a telltale that she was moving outside of the city.

Megan realized that she was mostly in the suburbs now, an area of Stanton she had not paid any attention to, yet. The military forces at her feet were getting thinner and thinner as she progressed, not even interrupted by another pitiful attempt on her. Up to some point, it was disappointing. She would have thought that the army boys would have at least put on some kind of show in retribution for what she was doing to their comrades. Maybe they had already learned that it would do them no good. Who knew, maybe she had underestimated their smarts.

And then, as she was considering calling a resounding victory and getting back into Downtown for an evening of fun, her superhuman eyes saw it: the real army.

“Oh wow! And I was going to complain about your entertainment value!” Megan said out loud.

It turned out that the forces sent into the city to fight her were just a portion of everything whoever was in charge had stationed outside of the city. From her vantage point of view, Megan could see thousands upon thousands of soldiers, hundreds of tanks, dozens of hovering choppers. There was enough firepower to take over a country. And it was all for her benefit.

This was all for her, Megan thought, her womanhood getting damp with the idea. It would be rude not to correspond to their attention, wouldn’t it?

Forgetting about the scattered retreating soldiers at her feet, Megan resumed her movement, adding some extra pace into it. Her heart fluttered as she imagined the glory of annihilating tens of thousands of men and some of the finest weaponry on the planet.

Suburbs gave way to some scattered factories. Factories soon gave way to some open fields. The goddess smiled in anticipation. She could think of no better end to her first day as the planet’s new sovereign than this.

Megan chuckled when the orange plumes of three-dozen missiles headed in her direction. In the dusk, she had not seen whether they had come from the ground or from some fighter planes flying over. It did not matter. Had they not learned just how worthless missiles were against her?

Happy to put on a show, Megan stopped and waited for the incoming with hands on her hips, in her favorite commanding pose. And just when she thought the missiles would harmlessly explode against her body, something else happened.

The rockets exploded, but not against her. Each and every single one of them detonated just a short distance from her face. An instant later, a greenish cloud started forming around her head.

Megan was taken by surprise. She then started feeling nauseated. She did not know whether to get worried when her lungs started burning and she understood that the nausea had been just an early warning. Every alarm in the back of the goddess’ mind went off. They were also telling her that it was probably way too late. Whatever it was that the gas was supposed to do, she did not think she could avoid it anymore.

And so, for the first time since growing through Gregg’s roof, Megan felt fear. A deep fear that went beyond any she had felt before. She was afraid for much more than her life. Her life, the way she had lived it until the day before, was worthless. What she was afraid of was of being robbed of what she had got, a power she had thought ultimate.

Megan realized that she had been gassed with some sort of chemical or biological weapon by the time her muscles started spasming and was forced on her knees. She tried coughing, but she could not even do that anymore, her chest tightening so much that it felt as if her lungs were going to explode at any time.

Without any chance of screaming, the giantess resorted to tears, the feeling of her magnificent life draining from her now too real.

She should have thought about it. How in the hell had she not considered the possibility? It had to happen, right? Sooner or later, the army guys had to realize the fact that conventional weapons did not work on her and had to resort to something worse. Megan had always thought they would end up nuking her. How come she forgot about chemical weapons?

She blamed herself for her reckless arrogance as she desperately held onto the last threats of her existence.

It had been a good ride, at least, she told herself, trying to comfort her mind in its last seconds of life. No one would ever dare say that she had not made a mark in the world. As mega giantesses went, she did not think she deserved anything less than an A+. And still, there was so much more she would have done. A day was not nearly enough when one was enjoying the kind of power she had got.

She needed more. She wanted more. It was so unfair!

And then, just when she feared that the next spasm would end her life, the agony stopped and was replaced by something else. Something she was familiar with already. Something that sent her into a burst of laughter.

 Her snicker echoed for miles as the physical torture gave way to a warmth that grew from her belly and reached to every pore of her vast anatomy. Her nipples swelled larger than she could ever remember them and her womanhood good drenched as the sudden pleasure aroused her beyond any limits she had thought possible. And then it came: the stretching feeling.

No longer concerned about her imminent demise, Megan straightened back up and placed her hands on her hips, waiting for what was about to happen, hoping that the entire world would witness the miracle.

And then, her view started to gradually move up, much as if she were standing on a glass elevator, the landscape and its contents slowly shifting downwards. With her feet firmly planted on the ground, she knew that what was going on was different. After all, this was not the first time she grew, was it?

Megan was delighted at the sudden change in mood of the army ahead as her body expanded. It was as abrupt as her own, but in the opposite direction. The giantess was eager to repay the military’s kindness with her own, but there was no point in rushing. Let them enjoy the spectacle first.

One of the downsides of growing in the countryside was that there were very few references to compare herself to in order to grasp the magnitude of the change she was going through. Her feet dug trenches in the hilly terrain, her toes getting closer to some scattered farms, but Megan would have struggled to guess just how big she was getting.

Her first real wow moment came when her head cleared some clouds, their orange hue at sunset making them more visible.

“Of fuck!” she said, realizing for the first time that she was getting seriously massive.

Rocket engines lit in the distance, signaling another salvo of missiles heading towards her, even if they appeared quite more diminutive than in previous attempts. The reached her swiftly, illuminating her skin with dozens of tiny fireballs that looked like lights on a Christmas tree. Megan did not even feel them this time, the light of the explosions being the only cue she had at the fact that she had actually been hit.

Eventually, and like in every previous occasion, the warmth subsided and the stretching started losing momentum. And as soon as it had started, the growth went away. By the time it did, the cloud layer was somewhere below Megan’s mountainous breasts.

And still, the stratocumulus were no impediment for her to see the world at her feet. Eyes the size of a basketball court had no trouble piercing through the vapor and catching every detail for her to see and enjoy.

Megan was beyond ecstatic. Ten minutes before she had been dying and here she was, standing taller than a mountain. Thrilled with the most confidence any living being had ever felt on the surface of the planet, she pushed her chest out and let out words that carried her message to the next state:

 

 

 

“Behold your Goddess!”

End Notes:

******


 The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA



I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 17 by papayoya

 

The mountain woman

 

“What the hell is happening?” McCulloh asked in despair as the tables turned too fast for anyone to understand.

The cheers that had so abruptly ceased had lasted for well over five minutes when their plan seemed to be rendering the expected results, which were no other than taking out the monster that had been terrorizing the city of Stanton and massacring thousands of his men. A monster that had taken the form of a voluptuous young woman, albeit a gigantic one.

VX gas was officially forbidden by the laws of war. It was also the deadliest biological weapon in the US arsenal, only matched by the Russian Novichok. The existence of its soviet-era counterpart was probably the only reason VX was still stored. No one had expected to ever use it, though. Until a woman the size of a skyscraper had started sowing death and destruction in the country.

  Robert McCulloh was not only one of the brightest strategists in the army, but also one of the generals with the deepest knowledge on the weapons available to him. This, and the proximity of his base to Stanton had made him the obvious choice for the mission. And his choice had been what had brought VX into play.

McCulloh realized soon enough that he needed a plan B in case conventional ordnance did not work against the giant woman. It was a more than plausible scenario, and even if he had been dismayed when the MOAB had failed to inflict any damage, he had been ready for it.

The General knew that many of his colleagues would have probably switched to nuclear weapons by then. It was an old reminiscence of the Cold War era, when doctrine had called for the launch of tactical nuclear bombs once Soviet tanks overwhelmed NATO’s Eastern defenses. The last thing McCulloh wanted to do was to use radioactive weapons in the proximity of a ten-million-people city. No matter what the President had told him, he still intended to rid the world of Megan Monroe with the lowest possible casualties. And if he had to sacrifice his men to protect civilians, then so be it.

The plan had been simple, even if ugly, from then onwards. They had to attract the giantess to the least populated area in their surroundings and shower her in enough VX to kill a hundred million people. Their mathematical models predicted that a dose sized for a city of a few million would be enough, but it was better to be safe than sorry when it came to Megan Monroe.

The beauty of VX was that it was deadlier than the fallout from a nuke but dispersed easily in the wind. So, if they executed the attack right, Miss Monroe would inhale enough poison to kill her twenty times over but the population of Stanton would barely notice the consequences. Their worst-case scenario assumed a few deaths from people with pre-existing respiratory conditions in the outskirts of the city. McCulloh did not like it, but it was no worse than a couple of steps of the titaness.

Everything had worked like clockwork, the giantess chasing his troops in all her arrogance, as predicted, and reaching the spot at the west of the city that they had designated as the launch zone without any suspicion about their plans. The launchers had executed the volley with perfect precision, the three-dozen missiles approaching Miss Monroe almost at unison. The warheads had all detonated at the right distance, engulfing the titanic woman in a cloud of the characteristic greenish color VX took when weaponized.

There had been a few seconds of uncertainty. And then, for the first time in twenty-four hours, Robert McCulloh had allowed himself a smile when the giantess had started displaying the symptoms of anyone that was exposed to the ultra-concentrated nerve agent. He had never seen the effects of the gas live before, but there were countless hours of footage available for those with the highest clearance, and he had watched them all. It all started with some coughing, then with an almost immediate constriction of the respiratory tract. This was what would kill her, but the most spectacular effect of this weaponized poison was always the spasms. They were sudden and violent, and in a woman her size they took on a new scale of surrealism.

His men started cheering when the giant woman dropped to her knees. And they went on for five full minutes. Feeling a relief he would have not thought possible, Robert McCulloh finally allowed himself to join the celebration. And then… then the unthinkable had happened.

The spasms had gone away as abruptly as they had come. The woman had limped back to her feet. He was trying to comprehend how could someone survive such an exposure to one of the deadliest substances on the planet when things got way more bizarre. To his dismay, the General realized what was happening seconds before one of his men had the guts to shout:

“She is growing again!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan’s relief was only matched by her rapture. During her day-long adventure in the city, she had not thought that she could feel any happier, but it turned out she had been wrong. Having faced the certainty of her demise made everything else so much more rewarding!

It was impossible to know just how big she had got. The closest estimation she could think of was “fucking huge”. It was not as if she had not been big before. As a matter of fact, she had just loved her previous stature, in the neighborhood of nine-hundred feet in height. It had just matched her ever-present mega giantess dreams since puberty and since discovering ‘Janice in the city’ in a random website just before finding out a much richer wealth of material in the rich online giantess community. That height, merely at parity with the city’s skyscrapers, paled in comparison to what she had now become.

Megan did not think that she would find anything built by humanity useful to learn about her new size. As much as she could tell, her new dimensions were geological in nature.

“I’m the size of a fucking mountain!” she muttered, even if her words, meant to be uttered in a low tone, were heard for miles.

Smiling, Megan puckered her lips and let out a puff of her warm breath, easily dissolving the clouds forming under her gargantuan breasts. Looking past them, the goddess realized about something and snickered, bringing her hands to her chest in a rush to weigh her breasts and find out that, as in her previous growth spurts, they had become even more impressive.

“God! Why could I not have tits like this when I was little?” she thought. She had already looked like a centerfold before this latest size burst, but her breasts had managed to become even more out of proportion with her otherwise slender figure. “They are ginormous!”

It was hard to tell without a mirror, but Megan could have sworn that either her waist had narrowed or her hips had widened. Maybe both.

“If I had looked like this before growing I would have got fucked every single night!” she thought. All she would have had to do was probably show up at some bar. It was not as if she was not getting her fair share of sex after her growth, even if she had had to look for some original methods to quell her seemingly permanently on arousal.

Feeling as ecstatic as she was, Megan was not surprised to find out that her clean-shaven crotch was drenched.

“Well, good luck finding yourself a dildo, Meg!”

Almost as in response to herself, she extended two fingers of her right hand and lifted them in front of her face:

“You will never abandon me, will you?” she joked.

It was not yet time for self-indulgence, though. As elated as she was about the conclusion of her latest encounter with the army, she still had some unfinished business with them. Feeling a new resolve running through her veins, Megan adjusted her position and looked in the direction of the troops.

They felt both closer and farther away than they had looked before the attack. And way less impressive. Feeling more than seeing their shock at her latest transformation, she offered them a wide smile of satisfaction before bringing her hands to her hips and addressing them with a voice that took her entire surroundings, much as if it were coming from God himself.

“So, did you think you could really kill me?” she said, with as much contempt as she could put on her words. “I am a Goddess. And thanks to you, it is now so much more obvious!”

Megan was starting to be convinced of her own divinity. How else to describe what had happened to her? How else to explain the unfathomable power she now possessed?

Back in Hathford, after her second growth spurt, Megan had already reasoned that the mechanism that had made her grow from her initial and now ridiculous-looking hundred feet of height to her much more preferred skyscraper-scale granted her some type of invincibility. After all, if her power came from her size and the way her body reacted to pain and harm was by growing, the logical consequence was that what could kill her would unavoidably make her stronger.

The house of cards she had carefully built over that premise had seemed to crumble when the army had used the poison-gas on her. After the fact, she reasoned that her agony had probably not lasted more than a few minutes, but to her it had felt like an eternity. It had all been for the greater good, in the end. It had all been to turn her into an even more magnificent creature, a divine being of infinite power.

It was time for the world to find out who she was. And it was time for her to test the limits of her power, if there were any.

Without further word, the newly minted goddess removed her hands from her hips and took a step in the direction of the army. The ground shook around her, a cloud of dust rising around her foot, all the way up to mid-shin, as a spider web of cracks formed around a footprint that sank a couple hundred feet on the Earth. Her left foot soon followed, causing a similar commotion.

“The land does not seem too well prepared to handle me. Are you?” she bragged.

Almost as in response, dozens of miniature explosions lit her skin in the twilight. That was all the notice she got of them, the thickness of her skin stopping any feeling, even if her nerve-sensitive nipples.

Megan scowled, not at the effects of the attack, but at being attacked per se. Her gargantuan eyes inspected the dusk and soon found the offenders in the form of dozens of fighter jets flying much closer than she would have expected. Of course, it was not so much that they were not keeping their distance but that she was too damn big for anything to look far away.

A new salvo of missiles left the bug-sized aircraft and crossed the evening sky in her direction. She simply let them hit. The succession of fireballs was as spectacular and ineffective as the previous one.

“Fucking gnats!” Megan muttered.

And then, in an impulse, the titaness pushed her lips out and started blowing in the direction of her attackers. A loud gusting sound took over her surroundings as Megan channeled winds stronger than any hurricane that had ever hit earth through her thick glossy lips. Truth be told, the goddess had not been too optimistic about the effect of her attempt, but it turned out that, like in every previous occasion, she had underestimated the magnitude of her power.

The planes closer to her were practically disintegrated by the approaching wall of air. Those that had been at a more prudential distance were caught in a tailspin that sent them crashing into the ground a few counties farther away.

Megan was about to snort like a little girl at the results of her experiment. She managed to stop it at the last minute and adopted a regal stance instead.

“When I said goddess, I truly meant goddess. All powerful,” she gloated.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

For what it mattered, McCulloh had ordered his remaining forces to retreat while the fighters kept on pounding on the mountain Megan Monroe had become. He had felt that the fast and nimble planes would stand a better chance against the hellish woman, but a strong puff on her side had proved him wrong and sent him into an even deeper despair.

McCulloh feared for his men, but even worse than this, he feared for the country and for the world. Megan Monroe had been both cruel and frightening before. She appeared utterly unstoppable to him now, and he did not think that her most recent boost in size would have had any soothing effect on her murderous character.

If anything, McCulloh was cursing himself for having triggered this latest growth. In his mind, he had forfeited the world’s fate by turning a destructive giantess into a cataclysmic force of nature.

It was hard to coordinate anything or give any instructions while the world around them shook like in San Francisco’s Big One. An aide grabbed to some piece of equipment as he stood at attention by his side. He felt proud for the man’s sense of duty, even if he doubted it mattered anymore.

“Sir, Fort Belvoir has estimated the new dimensions of Miss Monroe, triangulating data from the satellite network. She is believed to be in the neighborhood of eight-thousand one-hundred feet tall,” he said.

A fucking mile and a half. That was the size of a mountain, not a woman. His eyes corrected him, though. Miss Monroe might as well be a mountain, but one of flesh and one that was strutting in their direction.

“The President is willing to authorize the use of the strategic nuclear arsenal,” she same aide finally said, sounding uncertain.

Everyone knew they would be vaporized if they decided to throw a nuke at the woman. McCulloh did not care anymore, and he knew that most of his men would gladly sacrifice themselves if that meant putting an end to the threat Megan Monroe represented. And still, he knew deep inside that nuclear weapons were not the answer. Not after what they had just witnessed.

“Answer immediately. Use these precise words: use of nuclear weapons not recommended. High risk of further growth spurts from the subject.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan stopped about half a mile from the first group of soldiers, or what was the same, about a short step away.

God! They had been tiny before. But this? This was something else! Even her toes towered over the miniscule fuckers like high-rises. Megan understood that interaction with them would now be all but impossible, but the rush of power she felt made her disregard it as a mere inconvenience.

Without further word, the goddess crouched, gracefully bringing herself to the catcher’s position. She took a few seconds to admire the sheer puniness of the mass of humanity ahead of her. And then, she just reached out. Rather than curling her hand downwards, Megan turned it upwards. Her fingers had no trouble digging the soft ground, sinking deep under the surface only to reemerge hundreds of feet further. Then, gently but vigorously, the giantess pulled her hand up, ripping ten acres of terrain and all the military forces standing on them.

Doing her best to keep her hand level and steady, she stood back up, bringing her palm under her curious eyes, which had no trouble making every detail of its contents, despite the fading light of dusk.

“There must be thousands of you in there,” Megan marveled, narrowing her eyes to try and catch some details out of the individual specs she knew were soldiers and the somewhat larger motes that were their vehicles. They were still meaningful, but not much, she observed, as she guessed that each of the men in her grasp could not be much larger than a millimeter.

“You are not even bugs anymore,” she then taunted them. “More like microbes, I’d say,” she kept teasing.

Her eyes left her palm for a second as a new series of painless explosions took her calves and lower thighs.

“Stubborn, thick-headed microbes, it would seem,” she finally said.

“It must be frustrating,” Megan then thought out loud. “Being so worthless, I mean. So utterly insignificant that you can’t even put a blemish on me. If the intensity of the feeling is anything close to the euphoria I’m feeling right now, I really feel for you. Almost feels as if it would be merciful to put an end to that misery, don’t you think?”

Megan then started slowly closing the fingers of her hand, gradually compressing the ground she had ripped from the Earth and throwing the thousands of soldiers she was holding around.

“So convenient that I can do thousands of you at the same time!”

The goddess then increased the pace at which she closed her hand into a fist, finally compressing her fingers up until the moment when her knuckles turned white. She kept her first closed for a few seconds, delighting in the fact that she had been able to finish thousands of lives in such a simple way. And then, she just tossed the remainders carelessly to the side, forgetting about them.

Her attention was back at her feet, where the retreating troops had barely managed to put a few extra inches between her and them. Curling her lips into an evil smile, Megan raised her right foot. She did not step in the direction of the fleeing soldiers, though, but instead stomped down in the same spot where she had been standing.

The ground rippled with the shockwaves of her self-generated earthquake, while trenches dozens of feet wide projected like spiderwebs from her footprint, engulfing hundreds of men and their vehicles.

Megan was having the time of her life testing the consequences of her enormousness in the real world. And still, no good giantess could be proud of herself if she did not resort to the classic.

Chuckling at the still recovering troops, the goddess finally stepped in their direction, this time letting her sole drop gently on the ground below, embedding a few more thousand men in another of her two-hundred foot deep imprints.

She could see, rather than feel, the flashes of the canon muzzles of the retreating troops. As logical as it was that they would keep firing at her, Megan could not prevent feeling offended by them.

“Not that I would spare any of you, but at least you could stop firing and save yourselves the embarrassment of your insignificance, don’t you think?” she said with a frown.

Another step, this time of her left foot, took care of another significant chunk of the fighting forces. Now standing right on top of the survivors, Megan crouched again.

“Have you ever heard the expression ‘Fist of God’?” she mocked.

Her casual punch obliterated yet another large section of the mighty military force.

“Well, let me tell you something: it’s overrated next to ‘Slap of the Goddess’!”

Megan then slammed her open palm on an even bigger group of soldiers, a much larger area being obliterated by the deceivingly weaker move.

“I’d love to spend more time with you, but let’s face it: you guys don’t last. So, I just wanted to leave you with a parting thought before you all get turned into compost. I will rule this planet. I will bring down a good chunk of it in the process. And by the time I get done, you guys will barely be a footnote in my story.”

She then waited a few seconds before saying:

“Good bye.”

And then, without warning, the goddess let herself drop on her ass, shaking the Earth with a violence the planet had never felt before and putting an end to the first and presumably last attempt at resistance humanity had dared to put against her unavoidable rule.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Oh my God!” the President muttered as he observed the casual massacre of his troops through the main screen at the situation room.

“Sir, we need to leave,” the Secret Service agent said.

“Leave? Where?” the President replied in a madman’s tone.

“Air Force One,” the Secret Service agent replied coldly, hinting some urgency to the man.

“What’s the point?” the President said with a desperate laughter. “We should nuke her!” he then insisted, making the Joint Chiefs uncomfortable, even if they did their best to hide it. This was a conversation they had already had.

“Sir, it’s not advisable to make any further attempt on the woman until we can learn more about the process that triggered her latest growth episode,” General McManus said, repeating almost the same exact words he had used when the conversation had first come up, less than thirty minutes ago.

“It is my prerogative to order a nuclear strike!” the President insisted.

McManus slowly exhaled.

“It is, sir,” he replied, quickly glancing at the Secretary of Defense.

The man got the hint and jumped in:

“Sir, we should get to Air Force One. We will be safer and we can order a nuclear strike from there, if needed,” he said.

There were a few seconds of uncomfortable silence. The President finally nodded and the Secret Service agents were fast to gently but steadily push him towards the exit.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan remained sitting for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of having an entire army buried under her backside, even if she knew that the stimulation was purely mental, since the semi-microscopic soldiers had no chance of causing any kind of physical reaction on her.

As she sat, the goddess exhaled and reflected about her most recent change. She was enormous, even beyond the wildest giantess dreams she had ever had. The first consequence of her massive growth spurt was obvious: no one would dare again to question her power, her supremacy. And if anyone was foolish enough to do it, he would end up in a stadium-sized foot-shaped crater, probably with a few thousand collateral victims.

She was sure there would be plenty more implications of new, godly size. And, as usual, the best way to learn about them would be by exploring and experimenting. So, without further thought, Megan brought her hands to the soft ground and pushed herself up, carving deep craters under her palms in the process. The first thing that she had learned was that each and every of her actions from now on would have permanent consequences on the landscape.

The Sun had already set beyond the horizon, the last shreds of orange light being reflected in the cloud cover. And still, Megan had no issues seeing her surroundings with the same detail as in a bright midday. Now the size of pools, her eyes caught every ounce of light in her surroundings and provided her with an enhanced view of them.

It took her a moment to determine her location with any precision. When she finally accepted that the pond to the north was Lake Rochfolk and that the low hills to the west had to be the Grey Mountains, Megan understood that she was some fity miles away from Stanton. If she had not been used to real-world measurements not to mean much by now, she would have been impressed.

Turning around, the giantess did not have too many problems to locate the lights of the metropolis by the coast, looking closer than they really were. It would be a short trek back to Stanton, merely a few minutes.

Being in the countryside gave a new meaning to her stature. It was not that nothing could compare to her. This would probably happen to her also in the city. But here, there was nothing that could come up even to her ankles. She felt curious about the scattered lights in her surroundings.

Before devoting some attention to them, Megan looked down and admired the deep crater her buttocks had dug on the soft ground, a crater that had buried the first and hopefully last attempt at resisting the inevitable: her triumph.

Feeling proud, Megan stepped out of the depression and observed the landmark once more. Her ego then came forward and reasoned that she should do something to commemorate the landmark of her decisive victory. But how?

Like a child in a sandbox, the goddess crouched and started piling up dirt, initially without too much purpose. She then made a game to see how tall of a mound she could amass between her hands. She stopped by the time she was about knee-high, or what was the same, about half a mile. Carving an ‘M’ in the face of the improvised memorial, Megan muttered:

“Let this mound commemorate the place of my unquestionable victory. And let it also be witness that I will shape the Earth to my liking and convenience!”

Standing back up, Megan adjusted her position and then took a first slow step in the direction of some lights she guessed were farmhouses. While Stanton was a bustling metropolis, the lands upriver were very fertile and featured intense agricultural activity.

The ground shook in a new unavoidable earthquake. The first tremor had not yet died by the time it was joined by a second. And then a third. She just needed a dozen steps to cover the eight miles that had separated from the largest concentration of tiny lights. She could see that this had also got her closer to the Stanton River, which now looked no more than a rivulet to her eyes.

Everything was so close to her soles that Megan had no option but to get on her hands and knees to get a closer look at the diminutive buildings that filled the terrain. This brought new crater shapes and new shaking intensities to the mix. Her long hair dragged through the ground, making a mess of its own, digging trenches and bringing anything on their path to the ground. The goddess was oblivious to that and just focused on the terrain to her front.

Feeling curious, she reached out and plucked a tree between two fingertips. Holding it in front of her massive eyes, Megan guessed it was an oak, although it looked barely like a little flower to her. The realization made her chuckle.

Discarding the tree to the side, the giantess then extended a finger and rested it on top of one of the illuminated houses. It only took her a fraction of the strength of her digit to crush the entire building into the ground.

“I strongly suggest you get out of your houses,” she whispered in a voice that could be heard in the entire county.

Still on all fours, she thought she could make some activity, some millimeter-tall specs getting out of the farmhouses. She chuckled once more, but her mood changed abruptly when her gargantuan eyes caught a number of flashes coming from the groups on the ground. She could not hear the cracking noises and much less feel the consequences of what was going on, so it took Megan a few seconds to realize that she was being shot at.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” she let out, indignant.

These were the last words anyone in the vicinity heard, since her fist landed like a meteor in the center of the area right away, obliterating several farmhouses and all of their occupants at once. For the rest, their fate was sealed seconds later, when the massive earthquake that ensued swallowed them into the ground.

Still shocked that anyone would still have the courage to confront her, Megan quickly got distracted by a moving light coming from the Stanton River. It did not take her too long to identify it as that of a large river barge. Curious, Megan lied down and stretched her body, resting her head into her folded arms, just a few inches away (to her) from the object of her interest.

The ground creased and sank under her massive nude figure as if it had been made of wet clay. Megan especially enjoyed the ‘damage’ being done by her even more enhanced chest.

She remained in place for a while, observing the snail’s pace of the barge as it struggled to move upriver right under her eyes. She wondered how the view from the boat would be, how she appeared to them. She would never know, though. One thing she had definitely lost with her latest size change had been the ability to communicate or interact with the tiny lice. Up to some point, it was a setback, but Megan was not ready to find issues to her new, amazing size.

Finally tired with the barge, the goddess simply removed one hand from under her chin and reached for the boat, bringing two fingers together before it. Her intention had been to flick the barge into the next county. Not for the first time, she misjudged her new strength big time, since the craft was practically disintegrated when it was hit by the astronomical strength of her index finger.

“Ooopsie,” the goddess said cutely just before she started to lift herself from her lying position.

Megan was about to get back to her feet when the sight of the craters her massive knockers had left on the soft ground caught her attention, fascinating her.

“These must be deeper than pits!” she said proudly.

And then, thanks to her civil engineering training, a funny idea came to her mind. Reaching with one hand to the river, Megan extended two fingers and started digging a deep trench that started in the riverbank closest to her. She then kept going, bringing the trench towards the deep depression her tits had dug.

Physics came into play shortly after, and the water from the Stanton easily found a new path of least resistance. Within minutes, her chest-crater was getting filled by fresh water. Megan had effectively created a new lake, and not a small one.

“How should I name you?” the goddess asked cutely as she brought a finger to her lower lip.

She then let a giggle out and replied to herself:

“What about Lake Gazonga?”

Standing up while she kept her eyes trained on her latest creation, Megan chuckled once more and muttered:

“Perfect spot for a summer house!”

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Norene Banks let her car move forward twenty feet before pushing the brakes again and slammed her hands on the dashboard in frustration, bathed by the bright red brake light of the car in front. A quick glance at her car’s digital clock confirmed to her that she had been on the road for close to eight hours, even if she was barely thirty miles away from where her trip had started. At least she was thankful that her tank was still half-full, so she did not need to get concerned about that soon.

Norene had jumped into her car as soon as she had realized that the news of the giant woman was not a hoax but a very real threat. The problem, of course, was that by then, millions of other people had had the same idea.

By the time Norene learned that Stanton had become a massive gridlock it was far too late to change her mind, so she just kept going, her escape turning into a three-hour standstill when I-605 had become impassable, apparently after the giantess had visited it a few miles ahead of her position.

Norene had never been too fond to pay taxes, but every single penny she had sent to the Federal government suddenly made sense when the Army Engineering Corps had restored traffic out of the city, even if only through one lane. From there, it had been three hours of starting and stopping her car in order to get some thirty miles out of the city. And this was where she was, feeling the groans of her stomach and cursing herself for not having taken any food with her.

Her hunger stopped being a concern soon enough, though. The ground shook and her car bounced. And Norene felt fear taking over every cell of her body.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan felt a deep sense of fulfillment as she started the short trek that would bring her back to Stanton. Where else to go as a goddess? She still needed to learn how damn tall she had become, and she would find no better place than the metropolis for that.

The cool early-evening breeze soothed her skin, impossibly tan after an entire day of exposure to the fierce summer sun, as she casually strutted back towards the city.

By now, she was already used to the seismic effect of her footsteps, so she mostly ignored them, letting the deceivingly soft thuds serve as a soundtrack of her thoughts. She was in bliss, secretly enjoying her new landscape-shaping nature as the lights of the metro area approached with unnatural speed. Megan had walked amongst its skyscrapers not so long ago, and was now eager to look down on them, measuring her new wonderful size up against them.

One of the issues with having a vantage point of view over hundreds of miles and such a keen eyesight like the one Megan had been granted was that she could get easily distracted. This was what happened to her when she caught a peek of the long line of diminutive red lights that reached as far as the eye could see.

It did not take the goddess too long to understand what they were. She, too, had used a car and faced pileups in her previous life, back when she could not travel miles in seconds by herself.

“I thought I had blocked every exit from the city!” the goddess thought with some disappointment.

Even if it felt like ages ago, not even twenty-four hours had passed from a moment when Megan would have tolerated this type of challenge without flinching. For most of her life she had been shy and afraid of conflict, and people had used that to take advantage of her, even when she knew she was right. Those days were over. Megan did not even need a reason to cause a massacre anymore, so having one compelled her even more to act.

She had been kind of expecting a massive attempt at escaping her as she approached the highway, much like it had happened in previous occasions, when she had been merely nine-hundred feet tall. It did not happen, though. She was surprised by the lack of reaction for a few seconds. If anything, she was way more visible now. And then, she understood what was going on: they could not see her. None of the tiny mites trapped in the interstate had her ability to see in the darkness, their tiny eyes only able to catch up so much light. So, while Megan was certain that they were feeling her approach, they probably did not know what expected them.

It barely took her a couple dozen lazy steps to reach her objective. She straddled it when she did, much like she would have done at her former building size. It turned out that the effect was way different. It was surprising what a change in scale could do.

Far from being too consequential, the highway was merely a tiny ribbon, laid out so far below her clean-shaven crotch that it felt as if it were miles away. Megan chuckled when she realized that her observation might even be accurate.

Despite the distance, the goddess could still see the never-ending line of lights perfectly well. Finally, she got some reaction, with several car doors flying open, tiny microbes filling the aisles between cars. They had finally understood that she was upon them and had decided to escape on foot. As if this was going to help them at all!

“Why would so many people want to leave my party?” she uttered a mocking complaint in a thundering voice. “Am I such a bad hostess?”

Megan did not expect any kind of answer or reaction before crouching first and keeling down later, bringing the teensy highway closer, even if it still looked ridiculous enough.

“Here, let me offer some help,” the giantess finally said.

No one could see how she brought her hands to the back of her head and grabbed her long brown hair, to prevent it from dragging into the road. The giantess then lowered her face and took a deep breath just before puckering her glossy lips out. There was no warning before a strong gusting sound took over her surroundings once more. Winds that took speeds of hundreds of miles an hour were channeled through her thick lips and hit the road like a focused hurricane. Hundreds of cars and thousands of people immediately became airborne, much like dry leaves being pushed around by a powerful leaf blower.

By the time Megan stopped blowing, fifteen seconds later, no red light remained for miles ahead of her.

“There you go!” she mocked, letting out a loud laughter.

Standing back up, the giantess turned to face the city and the sight of countless white lights. Her first step towards Stanton turned hundreds of them off.

 

 

End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.

Chapter 18 by papayoya

 

  
  Megan XXL

 

“Oh my fucking goodness!” Megan let out as she finally reached the outskirts of the city.

Even at her previous size, Stanton had been a vast metropolis. Not anymore! From her location, at the point where I-605 met the city, it did not look as if the distance to the opposite side of the city, by the bay, would take her more than a five minutes stroll. Even better than this were the pitiful sizes of the buildings. Even the tallest skyscrapers in the skyline in the now not so distant downtown felt ridiculous. Buildings that had dare to challenge her supremacy at her previous stature, towering over her, could now not even make it to mid-shin.

On a whim, Megan moved her foot forward, burying six city blocks under her sole. She had barely felt the brief resistance of the apartment buildings as they crumbled like sandcastles. Repeating the operation with her left foot, the goddess stood into the city and placed her hands into her hips as she observed the commotion at feet level, seemingly a world away.

She had already known she was huge, back in the countryside. She had not realized that she was so fucking massive, though. Nothing, absolutely nothing in her surroundings could be compared to her. And this was no ordinary city. Stanton was a jewel of architecture and grand constructions, the location of many iconic buildings that had taken years to design and build. And still, each and every single one of them felt like nothing but a toy next to her.

And then, Megan realized: the world of men could not handle her anymore. In Megan’s mind, this was the world’s problem, not hers.

Megan chuckled as several spotlights struggled to illuminate small chunks of her anatomy, revealing the presence of plenty of air traffic around her. Knowing that she had the city’s attention turned her on an extra notch, if that was even possible. It also compelled her to address Stanton’s citizens once more.

“Hello down there, my lovely microbes,” she started in a mocking tone that reached every corner of the city with the power of a concert’s speaker system. “I know you’ve missed me, but you are getting so much more of me in return! I left your city as a mind-blowing giantess and I’m back like an all-powerful goddess! Earlier today I promised you that I would turn your city into a smoking heap of rubble before going to sleep. This is the moment when I make it easy. Are you ready? I’m craving for it!”

Just to prove her point, Megan moved her right foot forward, flattening another half-dozen city-blocks with devastating finality. Around her foot, several other buildings collapsed, unable to take the beating the shaking of her step had produced in its surroundings. Four strides later, tens of thousands of people had succumbed, without even the slightest bit of attention from the goddess that had sealed their fates.

Megan’s focus was now on the helicopters hovering around her. She grinned when she finally noticed what had been odd about the scene. None of the floodlights from the choppers was coming from above!

“I’m so fucking tall that choppers cannot fly higher than my head!” she told herself, marveling at the realization.

Feeling incredibly curious about them, Megan reached out for one of the insects with her right hand. As usual since her latest transformation, her gesture was not free of consequences. Several aircraft were sent twirling to the ground because of the turbulence caused by the casual movement of her mind-blowing arm. Not the object of her interest, though.

In a perfect balance of accuracy and delicacy, Megan managed to pinch the tiny gnat by its tail with two fingers. She then exercised extra care when lifting it up to her face, letting its floodlight illuminate her nose.

“You feel inevitably attracted to me, don’t you?” she mocked. “I get it. It’s not every day that a goddess comes to visit, is it?”

There was no way she would be able to communicate with those inside the aircraft or get anything else from it, so as casually as she had picked it up Megan tossed it over her shoulder, sending it spiraling for miles before it crashed in the middle of the countryside.

Her ankle bones were towering over everything in the part of the city she was standing at, so obliterating city blocks by the dozen soon started to become boring to the goddess. Without further warning, she crouched first and then got on all fours, bringing herself much closer to her diminutive subjects and bringing a newer section of the city down in the process.

The streets were bustling with activity! How had she not done this earlier? Megan’s godly eyes gave her a perfect view of the chaos she had driven the population into. Cars were piled up as far as she could see (and she could see a lot!) and hundreds of thousands of people were desperately trying to flee from her on foot in the aisles between the crashed vehicles.

“You poor little things!” Megan teased from above.

Feeling naughty, she then drooled on the streets, releasing hundreds of thousands of gallons of saliva on the population under her. The first ones were crushed mercilessly under her thick spittle, the kinetic energy of its drop from a couple thousand feet enough to make a mess of its own. It did not end there. Finally on the ground, the warm liquid started spreading, drenching buildings and bulldozing over fleeing citizens with insulting ease.

“Oh my God!” Megan let out, exhilarated. “You are really pathetic, aren’t you?”

Just to prove her point, she extended a finger and pushed it on a crowded section of the street, killing dozens. Amused by the results, she repeated the operation a few more times, giggling as she unleashed death and destruction with each of them.

“Ready or not, here I come!” the goddess then announced in an amused tone. And then, she just let her prodigious anatomy drop on the ground below, finishing an entire neighborhood in the process.

Without any care for the unimaginable level of destruction she was causing with her casual gestures, the goddess folded her arms and rested her chin on them, taking a new peek at the miniature world from even closer.

“I see you,” she whispered as she marveled in the mayhem at street level.

Not a single part of her divine body could fit any of the city streets anymore, so she did not try. Feeling naughty, Megan pursed her lips and blew a strong puff of her hot breath down in the streets below. Entire blocks of people were sent tumbling head over heels as they were caught entirely off guard by her hurricane breath. She then made a stronger puff and watched cars roll over themselves.

It was hard to get more turned on. She could feel her love juices drenching the neighborhood under her exposed womanhood. Moaning, Megan rubbed her clit into the crumbling city and felt a wave of ecstasy flow through her body.

People around her were fighting to survive the cataclysm she was so carelessly bringing upon them. Hundreds merely fought their way out of the great thick tangles of Megan’s hair as it flowed down over the sides of her amazing breasts and onto the streets. A single strand was enough to ensnare a public bus and haul its heavy weight into the air whenever Megan lifted her head to admire her surroundings.

Her superhuman eyes soon showed her something that immediately caught her attention.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The crowd around Lauren was certainly stirred. Of course, they had every reason to be. If the story of Megan Monroe had been shocking until now, the latest developments were short of unimaginable.

Some time after gathering her together with hundreds of other members of the press, the skyscraper-sized Miss Monroe had engaged and apparently obliterated a large display of the US Army that had been sent to bring her down. Lauren had learned from reliable sources that the military had had a fall back plan, and that Megan Monroe had been gassed as soon as she had put some distance between herself and the city. And now she was back. It was not only that, of course. By now, Lauren was ready to believe that the giant woman would have been able to survive a biological attack. Her consternation was coming from the dimensions she had come back with.

Lauren had vivid memories of her encounter with Megan Monroe, of just how colossal she had looked. But, up to some point, she had been able to understand her size. She could not, anymore. The giant woman was not a giant anymore. She was something else, only Lauren had not yet been able to find a word to describe it.

It was hard to tell much about Miss Monroe’s antics from their location. Darkness had already engulfed the city, and the giantess was mostly outside of the area illuminated by the city lights. Lauren could certainly feel her, though. Each of her movements ended up causing the unavoidable shaking. Each of her sounds reverberated through her bones.

She caught herself thinking that Miss Monroe must be the size of a mountain as she stood back up like a monstrous shadow in the distance when her words reached her again. Lauren needed some time to realize that she was addressing them.

“I’m happy to see that you followed my advice and remained in the stadium. This will save you. It will also give the world a chance to meet its new goddess. Get ready, I’m coming!”

Lauren could see the shadow move. And then, the earth shook in a way it had not done it yet. A second later, a new shaking came. She looked around and could see her colleagues in a frenzy, wondering what to do. She looked around and took a deep breath in, reaching out for a nearby pole to prevent falling down on her ass when the next shaking came. In that movement, she ended up looking up. When she saw the loudspeakers lining up the stadium’s modern stands, Lauren had an idea.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“God, being careful really takes some planning now!” Megan thought as she stopped a couple of miles away from the Seagull’s Stadium. She was afraid that if she walked much closer she might bring the entire thing down simply through the tectonic quality of her casual steps.

“Hold on tight!” the goddess warned before she started bringing herself down. In her wake lay thirty miles of razed city, casually bulldozed by the mere act of taking a stroll. Megan was more mindful than she had been in a long while as she let her knees drop in the ground below, digging craters that reached deep under the city’s underground infrastructure. She then applied the same care as she rested her hands, ready to stretch herself forward.

She thought she had done a reasonably good job by the time she ended up lying down on the street, letting her mammoth breasts carve new craters of their own as she rested her head back on her folded arms, an act that was more than enough to let her peek over the walls of the stadium, which now looked no bigger than a soda can to her. She was thoroughly impressed that she could still make the millimeter-long journalists inside. It was them she was interested in.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

Of course, she was not going to get an answer, so she replied to herself.

“Of course, you are! What else is there for you to do?” she said, chuckling. Then she added: “I’m afraid that my latest enhancement has removed the possibility for some bidirectional communication, but this does not need to be a big deal. Pay attention, I have a message to the world.”

Megan could feel the attention from the semi-microscopic reporters. It was weird, to be able to feel something from someone so miniscule. But it felt good too.

“Last time we talked I was big. I was big in a human sense of the word, though. I guess you’ll want to know how I got big in a geological sense. Well, long story short, you have the army to thank for. They tried to kill me. They almost succeeded. And then I got like this. Which makes me wonder how damned colossal I will get if you guys try anything else on me. My heart is kind of divided when it comes to this. Part of me would love to get big enough to step over the Rockies. But another part tells me that this is already plenty big. It’s your call, I guess. Just remember one thing: I need to eat!”

Megan gave them a few seconds to process her words. It was hard to tell if they had got all the implications of what she had told them. She went on, in any case.

“Which brings me to my next point. This is the only call you get to make from now on: how big you want me to get. You lost the power to decide over anything else when you effectively turned me into a goddess. So, hear me, world!”

Megan paused for two seconds for added effect, then went on.

“I am Megan Monroe, and I am now the goddess of the Earth. I am unstoppable. I am insatiable. And I am whimsical. I will roam the planet, explore its landmarks and test my size. I will level some cities and command others to do my bidding. I will accept nothing but full obedience. Anything less will end up bad. You are all mine to do as I please, to command as I please, to finish as I please. Accept this, and your chances of survival will increase. Try to deny it and it will be your end!”

Megan let her words linger in the atmosphere for a few seconds, then proceeded to conclude.

“You ask me if I had demands before. I will make them known as I visit the Earth. For now, all you have to know is that I’m taking tomorrow off for self-indulgence!”

Megan suppressed a chuckle as she let the implied threat stay with the reporters. She was about to stand up when a metallic voice replied to her.

“Miss Monroe?”

It took her a second to realize that someone was talking to her through the loudspeaker system of the stadium. And she could perfectly understand! Megan let out a chuckle.

“Clever girl!” Megan said, impressed at whoever had had the idea to talk to her like that.

“This is Lauren Swanson here,” the voice came back. It brought a smile to Megan’s lips. She had always known she was a great reporter. “I wonder if you’d care to answer some questions, Miss Monroe.”

“Miss Monroe?” Megan asked cheerfully. “Megan will do just fine. Or Goddess Megan if you are feeling formal.”

“Er… Megan…” the voice of Lauren Swanson came back. She had to suppress a giggle at the tiny’s reaction. “I was wondering if you would be up for some questions.”

Megan chuckled.

“Of course. I’m always up for a chat,” the goddess said.

“If I understood it right, you just self-proclaimed as ruler of the Earth.”

Megan smiled widely as she replied:

“Yeah… I guess I did. I mean, I was only stating the obvious, right?”

“Do you have any instructions or demands for the governments of the planet?”

Megan thought for a couple of seconds. She had not really thought about it.

“Not really,” she finally said. “I mean, I could demand them to submit to me, but it would simply be a formality, wouldn’t it? Maybe a piece of advice: do not try anything against me. It will only get a good chunk of your countries razed. I’d ask them to disband, but someone must be around to organize stuff when I make demands. After all, I have needs and I fully intend to have them covered by you guys.”

“Speaking of needs…” Lauren started. She felt uncomfortable, which was remarkable for such an experienced journalist. “You have not shied away from using people for nourishment or… sexual stimulation during the day. What are your intentions looking forward?”

Megan let a loud laughter out.

“Well, I certainly cannot fuck you anymore, can I? I mean, my clit must be the most sensitive surface on Earth, but even like that, I doubt I could feel you, much less be stimulated by you. I guess it’s dildos for me from now on,” she said in a mocking tone.

Megan cleared her throat and answered the lingering question.

“Eating you is a different matter, of course. Look, it’s not as if I have put a lot of thought into it, but I must now have the nutrition needs of a medium-sized country. I guess I will need to diversify. After all, it is not my intention to exterminate you. This, of course, does not rule the possibility of eating you out. My advice here would be for you to have as much ingenuity and proactivity as possible. The more options you give to me, the less of you I will need to ingest.”

“That is… not reassuring,” Lauren Swanson finally said.

She got another chuckle out of Megan.

“I thought I had been clear about this before. You cannot expect sympathy or mercy from me. But you can always expect the truth and that I will keep my word. I have no need to lie to you, so I won’t.”

“So what will you do now?” Lauren asked.

“Aren’t you the smart one?” Megan asked with sarcasm. “Look, I made it no secret to anyone that Stanton will be gone by the time I go to sleep. So, I guess it’s time to finish the job. Which brings me to my next point: stay here. It keeps getting harder and harder not to do anything that might end up hurting you.”

“Aren’t you afraid you’ll get attacked during your sleep?” Lauren asked in a rush, sensing that Megan was already in the mood to finish the interview.

She had thought about it.

“I would not call it being afraid. I don’t think I’m capable of experiencing that emotion anymore. But I guess the possibility of an attack is up to you. I’ll go back to how I started the interview: you decide how big you want me to be when I wake up in the morning. Make me big enough and I may need to eat New York City for breakfast. Understood?”

“Er… yes…”

“Good!” Megan said cheerfully. “Now, I’m afraid I should get going. The city is not going to crush itself!”

Without further word, Megan brought her hands to the ground and started pushing her mountain body up, more mindful than ever of the strength she was using.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lauren moved out of the Stadium’s speaker box and looked up at the looming figure of the now standing Megan Monroe. Before today, Lauren would have considered anyone who had proclaimed herself a goddess to be mentally unbalanced, but seeing the sheer magnitude of what she knew had not so long ago been merely a woman, made her doubt.

This was not the only thing that questioned her lifelong principles and beliefs. For all she knew, Megan Monroe had been a decent enough person before her growth, even on the shy side. Was growing to her current size reason enough to behave like she was, or had there always been evil in the woman’s heart?

In order to answer this question, Lauren tried to picture herself in Miss Monroe’s position, with the world now not being able to even reach her ankle bone. She found out that she could not. The human mind was not ready to go so far.

Muffled footsteps made her turn.

“Well played, Swanson,” a mature man’s voice said.

“Thanks… I guess?” she replied to Mick.

“We are fucked, aren’t we?” Mick asked.

“Yeah… it’s not as if she made it a secret, is it?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It was surprising how little of the city there was left. In the end, it turned out that just moving from one place to the next had been enough to bring half of Stanton own. Megan was now cheerfully taking care of the other half by simply walking on it, randomly kicking some buildings and sweeping her feet through some others.

“This looks boring,” the goddess said, looking at an extensive area of low rise buildings that gave way to an ever broader collection of suburbs.

Stepping on high-rises had a certain thrill to it, but after a while flattening houses under her Earth-shattering feet, the activity got tedious. And still, she was a woman of her word, so she was not about to give those living in the wealthier outskirts a break.

Her lips curled into a smile when a wicked idea came to mind. Not wasting any time to crouch first and lie down on her stomach later, the giga-giantess produced a fair but useless piece of warning.

“Watch out!”

And then, she just started rolling on herself, giggling as her Earth-shattering did its job. By the time she stopped, Megan was way beyond the limits of the city, the dust and debris peeling from her skin being the only witness to the fact that hundreds of thousands of people had lived in her path of destruction.

Sitting down, Megan turned to look at the only part of the city that was still standing. It was not by chance. The goddess had decided to save the best for last.

In its way out of town, the Stanton River meandered and got close enough to Megan’s current location. It was a convenient enough way to get to where she was going, so the goddess took it, moaning in delight when the water of the stream cooled her murderous feet. It could not cool much more than that, the waterline struggling to reach as high as her ankle bone.

Megan chuckled once more at the realization that the once mighty Stanton was, again, nothing more than an afterthought in her new condition. Eager to get to her destination, she waded along the stream, quickly covering the twenty miles that had separated her from the once imposing Downtown.

“There you are!” Megan said cheerfully as she looked down at the Pan-Atlantic building, its characteristic pyramid shape looking a bit less remarkable at its new size.

One thing very few people had come to know about Megan was that she really knew how to hold a grudge, and even with everything that had gone on over the day, she had not yet forgotten the humiliation she had felt when standing next to it in her first visit to the city, earlier in the day, only to find out that the building towered so much over her that she could not even reach its top with an extended arm. How things had changed!

Even standing in the river, the tip of the Pan-Atlantic could not even make it to her knee.

Turning, and flooding the adjacent streets with her casual movement, Megan crouched, her world-class ass ending over the opposite riverbank as she brought herself closer to the charismatic building. She extended a finger and traced it over its contour, getting some debris to peel and rain on the streets below despite the fact that she had tried to be as careful as possible.

“Not in the same league anymore, are we?” the goddess asked with all the sarcasm she could muster.

Pinching its gilded spire with two fingers, Megan pulled and was soon rewarded with the entire top of the skyscraper being ripped. Hundreds of people started screaming in unison when their cover was blown to reveal the sky-filling face of the woman that had been terrorizing the city, even if Megan could not hear them. She could see the frantic reactions of those in the upper floors of the tower, though, which was more than enough.

“Thought you were at the top of the world?” she mocked.

Feeling curious, Megan upturned her finger and used a neatly manicured fingernail as an excavator, scooping both debris and people that she then eagerly brought in front of her curious eyes. Her heart filled with glee when she could see a few of her picks still moving.

“We are going to make an experiment,” she announced. “I will bring you next to my year and you will yell. I want to know if I can hear you. Ready?”

Without waiting for an answer, not even a nod, the goddess removed her long brown locks from her face and brought her extended finger next to her delicate ear.

“Now… scream!”

She giggled when the anguished sound of half a dozen people reached her. Bringing her finger in front of her eyes once more, she said:

“Thanks. You were useful.”

And then, she brought her finger to her mouth and licked it, swallowing its contents.

Moving her attention back to the building, Megan reached to its base and dug the fingers of her right hand deep into the asphalt while she used her left hand to hold the entire thing steady. She soon found its foundations and started to pull. They groaned and resisted… but only for a second. Megan’s near infinite strength was more than enough to beat the efforts of a building that had been designed to withstand scale nine earthquakes but not whimsical giantesses.

Careful not to break too much of the skyscraper too soon, the goddess was slow and deliberate as she plucked it off the ground, tons of debris raining from the torn building foundations as she did.

Windows unavoidably shattered and cracks inevitably formed on its façade as the giantess stood up and brought the Pan-Atlantic tower in front of her face, holding it with one hand underneath and one on its side, offering it to the remainders of the city like a trophy.

“And to think that you once dared to stand up to me!” she mocked.

The building was now dark, but Megan had been happy to see that many windows had had light as she headed towards it in the first place, so she knew the skyscraper was crowded.

Standing in the river, holding the city’s largest skyscraper like a vase, knowing that there were thousands of people inside, completely at her mercy… it made Megan ecstatic. It also brought her libido to new levels, her soaked cunt and erect breasts confirming physically what was already an intellectual reality.

Megan realized that she could not postpone the attention to her womanly needs anymore. It was almost a miracle that she had managed to put it off for so long, considering how much of a turn on her latest growth had been. Thankfully, she knew how to address the situation.

With nothing else to do with the Pan-Atlantic, the goddess simply started squeezing her fingers, feeling the structure crumble like crackers under the astronomical force of her digits.

More of the Pan-Atlantic started dropping into the water below, glass peeling from the façade and concrete crumbling to reveal the building’s steel skeleton. Delighted with the process, Megan made sure to make it last. At one point she could have sworn that she could make screams coming from inside. Things got even better when quasi-microscopic office dwellers started jumping through the shattered windows.

“Let this be a lesson to whatever or whoever thinks that can ever stand up to me!” she said proudly, carried away by the intensity of the moment.

At a certain point, the structure of the once majestic building could not take it anymore and folded on itself. No longer interested in the leftovers, Megan simply tossed them over her shoulder and stepped out of the river, her right foot taking the spot that had once been owned by the tallest skyscraper in the city.

From there, the goddess made a path down the Avenue, parallel to the river, just where the most iconic buildings in Stanton’s skyline were located. The first one, an unremarkable mid-shin black box vanished with a well-placed kick. From there, the giantess tested a variety of options to bring down every skyscraper on her path. Of all of them, the one she enjoyed the most was stepping on them. Being big enough to be able to lift her foot over the roofs of the tallest buildings in the city was exhilarating. Once this was possible, the rest was a piece of cake, since no structure, no matter how well designed by its architect, could hope to withstand even a fraction of her weight.

By the time she reached the Water Tower, her sex drive could have powered the entire country. And there it was!

“Oh boy! Aren’t you perfect!” Megan purred from above. Up to some point, it was as if her growth spurt had made her just the right size for the building. Now looking some eight to ten inches tall, the Tower’s phallic shape took a new dimension.

“I don’t suppose you have any batteries, do you?” she then asked in a mocking tone as she crouched to delight when she saw that most lights were on.

Bringing her head as close to the skyscraper as she could, the goddess winked at the audience inside and then used her best bedroom voice to say:

“You and I are going to have the biggest sex this world has ever seen.”

She then waited a few seconds and added:

“Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle… at first.”

Feeling mischievous, the giantess then opened her mouth and brough the entire building into it, being gentle as she gave the skyscraper a blow job, shocking the world and terrifying those inside.

She kept at it for half a minute, then stood back up and brought a hand to her drenched pussy. The goddess then spread a generous amount of her love juices over the building’s sleek surface. Lubrication was certainly not going to be an issue.

Not able to hold herself any longer, Megan moved back to her knees and repositioned herself.

“Here I come,” she said sensually as she dropped herself and let the cold glass of the Tower’s top caress her lower lips.

“Oooohhhh!” the goddess moaned.

Still not lowering herself completely, Megan kept her position and traced the contour of the building with her clean shaven pussy, letting its rounded top stimulate her labia as she guided it to her clit.

“Ooooohhhh!” she repeated to the world.

She kept the foreplay for a while. Eventually, she could not keep herself from going all in any longer. Some groans and cracks prevented her from being harsh, though. Lowering herself as gently as she could, Megan felt the entirety of the skyscraper getting into her, lovingly hugged by her drenched lips, which kept going down until they kissed the ground below.

“Oh my fucking goodness!” Megan screamed into the night. She could not believe just how good it felt. She was in bliss.

Being mindful, she removed herself from the building, letting it rub her sensitive womanhood, only to bring herself down once more, the stimulation getting better and better.

Another gentle thrust and the Water Tower had already beat the best sex Megan had ever had. Carried away as she was, the goddess reached to her side and ripped a thirty-story building with one hand. The high-rise soon found its destination between her mammoth breasts. Timing it perfectly with yet another thrust, Megan then brought her tits together and crushed the building into fine powder between the softest parts of her anatomy.

“Yes!” she cried as she reached for yet another building. This time, she simply slammed it into her right breast as she thrusted yet one more time.

“My God! Make me come and I may let you live!” she screamed. The hundreds of dwellers of the once proud office building never heard her offer, her voice muffled by the rest of her prodigious body as they rested inside her.

Inflamed as she was, Megan unconsciously started to come down harder on the building, putting considerable stress into its already battered structure.

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” she screamed as she felt the fireworks approaching. And then, when she thought she could grasp the orgasm with her fingertips, the Water Tower surrendered. It had never been designed to withstand the beating of vaginal muscles that had the power of a natural disaster. As a matter of fact, its engineers would have been proud to see just how much it had taken, had they survived Megan’s previous rampage of the city.

To the goddess it felt as if her dildo had suddenly vanished, her pussy ripping it from the ground and shattering it into pieces in the process.

“What the fuck?” she asked. She was so much enraptured by the situation, that it took her a moment to find out what had happened. “Fuck! Fuck! What a fucking let down!” she yelled. Her mind reacted quickly enough though, and her fingers reached for her hungry womanhood, peeling rubble away and keeping the fire on.

She did not need to be concerned about the structural integrity of her digits, so Megan was quite wilder. It had been a close call, but she managed to bounce back from the disappointment of the Tower’s failure and bring herself back to climax. By the time she got her rocks finally off, Megan’s yell could be heard in every neighboring state:

“Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!”

Having released the equivalent energy to a small nuclear explosion, Megan finally let herself drop on her back and brought her hands behind her head, observing the full moon and the bright stars in the cloudless sky as she panted heavily.

Having released enough endorphins to make half of the world’s population happy for a week, the goddess finally felt drowsiness taking over. She did not try to fight it off. Instead, she embraced it, feeling both proud at what she had achieved and safe that no one would be able to attempt anything against her.

It was amazing, Megan reflected as she slowly transitioned from consciousness to slumber. Just twenty-four hours before she had gone to bed drunk, feeling small and betrayed. How things had changed! How the world had changed! It was hers now!

Megan let her mind wander across the possibilities her new size, her new power presented. There were no limits. She could do anything she wanted now. The question was: what? No mountain, ocean or canyon would ever be an obstacle to her. She would tour the world, of that she was certain. Maybe she would start with Europe. She imagined herself coming ashore, scaring the living hell out of hundreds of millions of people, teasing them to death. She would pick the Eiffel Tower up and use it like a toothpick, rip the Big Ben from the ground with her toes. She should probably plan to spend some time in London, since the Gherkin building was probably the closest thing to the Water Tower in the world. She wondered if she would be able to bring herself to orgasm without ripping it from the ground this time. She would go down to Spain, wade the Mediterranean, hold the entire Vatican City in one hand. And in the evening, she would stop for a tan in Santorini, provided that the entire island was big enough to fit her.

She would visit India, climb the Everest in a minute, pee from the top of the world. And then she would make way across China. The skyscrapers in Shanghai sure felt appealing. She wondered how she would be received in Japan. She guessed that even having been fixated on Godzilla over the last seventy years would not make them ready for her. Phileas Fogg had gone around the world in eighty days. She would do it in three, and only because she was planning to spend enough time to play in each location.

Megan would stroll, would wade, would play, would eat and would fuck. She would do whatever the fuck she pleased. And by the time she got settled, she would start shaping the world to her liking. She would command. She would reward and punish. She would destroy for no other reason than she wished to.

Eventually she would play it down. She did not want to exterminate the world’s population. She needed it. She had to rule over something. She was far from the point where this would be a problem, though. If there was one thing the world did not lack was people.

This had been a wonderful day. What made it better was that it had only been the first day of the rest of her life. Her new life as a goddess.

 

With that thought, Megan dozed off.

End Notes:

****

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99 (you can name your price from there): gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that would like a PDF or Kindle format and to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different. 

Epilogue by papayoya

 

Epilogue

 

The early morning sun pierced through her eyelids and woke Megan up. She could feel the cool morning breeze caress her skin. Much as expected, she was nude and outdoors. Something was off, though. Megan noticed what it was before opening her eyes. She felt a bit chilly. In her entire first day as an amazing giantess she had not felt anything close to discomfort.

A bit startled, Megan rushed to sit while opening her eyes. It took her a few seconds to adjust to the blinding light. When she did, a chill ran down her spine.

Megan had been expecting to see the miles upon miles of terrain that her new vantage point of view allowed. Instead, she just saw rubble and what felt like tall natural walls.

“Oh fuck!” she muttered, springing up to her feet.

A pointy piece of rubble pierced her sole, making her groan in pain.

“Fuck!” she said once more.

The ground was dark, almost black, and littered with unrecognizable pieces of rubble in the same tone as the soil. Fearing the worst, Megan walked carefully around the area where she was, mindful not to step on anything that could end up hurting her again.

Megan walked around a large cubic rock and froze at the sight of the first colorful element of the new landscape where she had awakened. It was a bright red sheet of metal, partially embedded on the ground. It was not hard to associate it to a sports car, because that was actually what it was, even if two-dimensional.

Suddenly, everything added up. The car was real. Her surroundings were real, and for the look of them, they felt like the craters she had dug with her buttocks when lying down the night before. And she was real. Only that she was also small. As small as before everything had started. As small as in the time when she had not been a goddess.

Feeling the deepest frustration she had ever experienced take over every cell in her body, Megan dropped to her knees and yelled:

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

Tears then started to run down her cheeks. Was it over? It was cruel, if it was. Being insignificant was bad enough, but being insignificant after having been gifted with the ultimate power was even worse, unbearable.

She was so focused on the fact that she would not be deprived of all the perks of her goddesshood that she did not even think about the consequences of what she had done while enjoying them. Unless not until she heard the dog barks and saw the beams of the flashlights.

“We are getting closer!” a voice said in the distance, although too close for her comfort.

“Run! She’s over here!” another voice said, even closer.

Megan realized that she was in danger. For the first time in over a day, she felt a chill of fear take over her body. She tried to react fast, but could not. By the time she was standing up, two groups of men were closing in from two separate directions.

The barks of the dogs made Megan’s hair stand on end while the flashlights prevented her from seeing the men converging on her well. She tried to run, but her soles were too delicate for the terrain, and she felt nothing but pain.

“Bring the bitch down!” she heard someone yell in the distance.

Megan felt a coldness inside, realizing that she was about to die. When the gun fired, the sound was not the loud bang that she would have expected though. She still felt the sting pierce her fiercely in her upper thigh, though, forcing her back to her knees.

Megan barely had an instant to look at her legs and see the small needle protruding from her thigh before blacking out.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan gradually recovered her consciousness but found out that she did not yet have control over her body. She could not even open her eyelids, even if the chill she felt told her that she was still nude, even if probably not outside.

Focusing a bit more, Megan felt the tightness of the straps and the coolness of the metal buckles in several spots of her anatomy. Muffled voices then started to flood her ears, first looking as if they were coming from very far away, but eventually getting closer.

“… she is certainly hot for a murderous psychopath,” one of the voices said.

“Hell yeah! Have you seen the size of those knockers?”

“Too bad they will put her on ice. I’d love to have some time alone with her,” the first raspy voice said.

Megan’s hair stood on end. Put her on ice? Where was she? Her senses kept coming back and she suddenly felt the rattle of the wheels in the asphalt, learning that she was in some sort of moving vehicle. Her sight seemed to be coming back, but she thought it was better not to open them yet.

“I won’t say anything if you don’t say anything,” the second voice said.

There were a few seconds of a chilling and very uncomfortable silence.

“Just a bit of groping?” the first voice asked.

“Nothing wrong with that, is there?”

Megan wanted to open her eyes, to scream, to spit on the damned motherfuckers. Instead, she remained silent. It was especially hard when a calloused hand started feeling her right tit, softly at first, more forcefully soon after. Megan was both scared and disgusted. It took every ounce of strong will not to react to the assault.

It got worse when she started regaining her sensitivity, and also some mobility in her hands. When a second hand joined the first, she could not take it anymore and screamed:

“Stop it, you motherfuckers!”

She opened her eyes to see two hardened men in black tactical gear. They were shocked at her reaction at first. They felt amused a bit later.

“She was supposed to be asleep all the way to the Hole,” the man with the first voice said.

“The fucking eggheads never get it right, do they?”

“Where am I?” Megan asked, terrified.

“Why does it matter?” the first man asked. “In a short while you won’t be anywhere,” he added.

Megan then saw the luscious look on the second man’s face and said:

“I’ll fucking kill you!”, as she unsuccessfully fought with the restraints.

“Not so brave now that you are small, are you, bitch?” the second man said before elbowing her in the face. It hurt. It hurt like hell. “This is for the millions you killed.”

Megan had never before felt so frustrated. How in the hell had she ended up in a situation where she was vulnerable to a scumbag like that? She had had everything, every ounce of power a woman could ever wish for. And it had vanished overnight?

Truth be told, the power had also come overnight. But… how? It was curious how little Megan had reflected in the causes behind her growth. She had been too busy making the most out of the situation. But it would have been handy knowledge, right now.

All she could recall was that she had been mad with Gregg. And that she had wished to grow. But that was it. She could not recall any other details that could help her.

Mad at the guard smiling at her, Megan scowled first and spat on his face later. It was a mistake. It was true that she had managed to erase that damned smile from his face. But she had made him mad in the process, as demonstrated by the punch he gave her in the stomach. She would have bent in pain if the restraints had let her move.

“If I were big, right now, I would pull off his limbs like the wings of a fly!” her mind screamed inside her head. She wanted to grow, she wanted to be able to show these two motherfuckers what happened to those that messed with her. And she wanted it very badly. Only she had no clue about how to do it.

And then she felt it. The restraints had been tight. But not as tight as they felt right now. The next clue she had was the sudden change in expression of the two guards. Next thing she noticed was that her head had touched the metallic ceiling of whatever windowless vehicle she was being transported on. Elation filled her body. The last thing she did before her head broke the roof of the van was to look down at the two goons and say:

“You guys are really fucked up!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Special Agent Mack could not believe what he was hearing on the radio.

“This is not possible,” he muttered.

And then, the car in front of him in the motorcade stopped on its tracks and his driver could do nothing to prevent crashing with it.

It was not a mild accident. They had not been driving fast, but they had been driving pretty close together. Mack was dizzy from the airbag’s impact, and bruised in practically every inch of his body. His ears whistled as he reached for his forehead with his right hand. He soon found a stream of blood running down his cheek, but after feeling it, he did not think it was anything serious.

He needed to focus, but boy it was hard. His view ahead was blocked by the airbag and the SUV they had crashed into. He could hear screams, gunshots and shakings ahead, but there was no way he could make out what was happening. Next to him, the driver was either unconscious or dead, but Mack did not have the time to check on his status. Not after the report he had just got from the radio. Mustering all the strength he could gather, the special agent managed to push the door open through the bent frame and stepped into the street after clumsily unbuckling the seat belt. He had to take two steps to the side to get clear of the crash. And then his blood froze when he saw her.

She must be four blocks ahead, and there was no way he could have mistaken her for any other woman in the world. Not after having seen every second of footage from her antics in Stanton the day before.

“How the fuck is this possible?” he muttered.

The eggheads had assured him many times over that the sedative was powerful enough to keep her asleep for days. And it had not even been four hours from the moment they had picked her up from the crater of her own ass in what remained of Stanton’s downtown.

Seeing her live for the first time, Special Agent Mack realized that the images could not make justice to the reality of Megan Monroe. Standing in the middle of the road, with none of the buildings on either side of the street making it even up to her exposed crotch, the giantess was a sight to behold.

Then, her right foot landed on a group of his men and the spell was broken.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan enjoyed the feeling of bullets bouncing harmlessly off her body as she stepped on another group of cops or soldiers or whatever the fuck they were. God, it felt good! It felt even better, once she had feared losing it all.

“You guys really, really fucked up. Yesterday it was all games, but today you really managed to piss me off!” she said as she stomped her foot on three more cars.

Bending at the waist, the giantess reached out for a group of four agents and pinched them between two fingers, raising them all the way up to her face. Using two fingers from her free hand, she then pulled in opposite directions, tearing the four men in half.

“You guys awakened my sadistic streak!” she then threatened, following a group of would be escapees around a corner.

She did not know where she was. Having grown caged between buildings, Megan did not have a good view of the city she was standing on and could not immediately find any reference that could help her pinpoint her location. It did not matter. All she had to do was to pick someone up and ask. She would have time for that. But for now, all she wanted to do was to punish those who would have hoped to stop her, the all-powerful Megan Monroe.

The ground shook with another stomp, promptly followed by another deceivingly muted thud, as she finished two dozen more lives. And then, the ground shook again. And again. Only she had not moved her feet from their position.

Surprised, Megan arched an eyebrow and turned. She saw the last thing she could have expected. The young woman was smiling at her as she waited for her reaction with her hands on her hips. She had to be around her age and was probably the first person she found in her current condition that felt happy to see her. Of course, it had to do with the size. For the nude woman straddling the street half a dozen blocks down the road was as massive as she was.

Buildings could barely make it up to her ass, which Megan guessed must be glorious, judging by the fitness of her legs. As a matter of fact, everything about her was fit, with muscles hinting under the skin practically everywhere, including an incipient six-pack. In exchange, her breasts were not quite as impressive as Megan’s, even if they had to be at least D-cups. The differences were also obvious in her face, her features sharper, her eyes darker, just like the dark brown hair falling well below her shoulders.

 “I have been searching for you,” the woman said in a voice that was deeper than Megan’s and reverberated in the canyon between the buildings.

“Who are you?” Megan asked, still not recovered from the shock.

“Oh, how rude of me! I’m Cara. Pleased to meet you. You are Megan, right? Megan from Stanton,” she said.

“How do you know?” Megan asked, still more surprised.

 

“It’s a long story. Come with me. I’ll introduce you to the others.”

 

The End

End Notes:

****

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99 (you can name your price from there): gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that would like a PDF or Kindle format and to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10172