Plus-Sized Elf Giantess Story by idunnow
Summary:

Commission based on the Plus-Sized Elf manga. Naoe finds himself mysteriously shunk to the size of an ant. Now he must try to get the attention of the women around him while trying to dodge their footsteps.


Categories: Maternal, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 8086 Read: 7587 Published: February 03 2021 Updated: April 07 2021
Story Notes:

Commissioned by rayner3 on DeviantArt.

-----

1. Chapter 1 by idunnow

2. Chapter 2 by idunnow

Chapter 1 by idunnow

“Human!”

“Elfuda? What's the matter?” Naoe said, rubbing the drowsiness out of his eyes.

“Human, where are you!?” Elfuda's voice called out again.

“I'm right here. What's the... matter?” What Naoe saw as he blinked open his eyes left him speechless. All around him his room stretched out for miles. Everything in it was huge, hundreds of times its usual size. He was like a tiny bug lost in his apartment.

As he was trying to process this unexpected development, a giant Elfuda stepped into his bedroom. The wooden floor shook with each of the tubby elf's footsteps. She was absolutely huge, so big that even her toes were taller than him. “Elfuda!” He called out, but she his voice went unheard. She just kept walking straight towards him, her feet growing closer and closer with each step.

“Elfuda, stop!” Naoe cried out as her sole rose above him, threatening to crush him like a bug. He curled up into a ball, hoping he could fit into some small crevice on the floor like that. The foot came down with a huge THUMP, but Naoe was still alive. How could it be? He opened his eyes and saw that he had ended up under the arch of Elfuda's toes. He was so small he easily fit inside that tiny gap. It was dark and stuffy and uncomfortably warm, but at least he was still alive.

“I can't find him anywhere,” he heard Elfuda sigh far overhead. “Where could he have gone so early? And why would he have left me behind? This isn't like him at all. I sense something fishy going on here.”

Naoe poked at her toes, trying to get her attention, but Elfuda, feeling it as just an itch, only scrunched her toes and moved her foot. “I'd better get some help,” Elfuda said, walking out of the room. Naoe could hear her off in the distance, calling someone on the phone. Getting to his feet, he started making his way out of his bedroom, going after the giant elf. He had to find a way to get her attention.

It took him several minutes to finally make it all the way to the kitchen, where a worried Elfuda was munching on fries to pass the time until help arrived. How could he get her attention now? There was no way he could get up on the table like this, and she looked too preoccupied with her thoughts (and those fires) to look down and see him. He had managed to get a reaction out of her when he poked her toes, so maybe if he kept poking her she would eventually look down and see him. It was a dangerous plan, but the sooner he could get her to notice him, the less likely it was that she would accidentally step on him.

Determined to be noticed this time around, Naoe began his trek through the kitchen floor. After finally arriving at Elfuda's toes, he considered how his approach. He had to go about this carefully; one wrong move and it was all over. The last time when he tried to get her attention from under her toes, she had nearly crushed him in reacting to his touch. This time around, he would try to get her attention from on top of her foot. There should be less of a risk of being crushed that way.

The tiny human stepped up to Elfuda's big toe and began climbing. The ridges of her toeprint served as footholds at his size, letting him easily make his way up her toe until he reached the surface of her toenail. From there he walked halfway up the rest of her foot before settling on a spot to try to get her attention from. Before he could try anything, however, there was a knock at the door.

“Elfuda! Are you in there? We came as soon as we could. What's the matter?”

Elfuda hurried to open the door, the foot Naoe was on swinging up to take the first step before thumping back down, sending him flying off back onto the floor. As he stood up, he saw his apartment door swing open. Behind it stood Oeda, Elfuda's aunt; Kuroeda, the dark elf; and Oga, the ogre.

“What are you two doing here?” Elfuda asked, pointing at Kuroeda and Oga. “I only called my aunt over.”

“We saw her on her way here and she told us you and the human were having an emergency, so we came here to help,” Oga explained as she ducked into the apartment, her horns scraping against the top of the doorframe.

“Where's the human? Don't tell me you lost him,” Kuroeda said, trailing in behind the other two women.

“I didn't lose him!” Elfuda huffed. “He just kinda... disappeared on me.”

“So you did lose him, then. I guess I shouldn't have expected any better of a stupid elf like you.”

“Knock if off, you two!”  Oeda yelled at them. “We're here to help find the human, not to insult each other. Now, tell us what the problem is, niece.”

Elfuda began telling the others about what had happened while they looked around the house, forcing poor Naoe to run for his life, dodging step after step as the massive women tramped around his apartment.

“So he was just gone without a trace when you woke up. And you say nothing like this has ever happened before?” Oeda asked in between licking her ice cream cone.

“No, never. I have no idea what could have happened, but I think dark magic might be involved. Maybe it's that satyr who's always causing us trouble. Then again, it could also be manjuu butt's fault,” Elfuda said, frowning at Kuroeda.

“My fault!? Why would I do something like this!?” The black elf yelled, stamping her foot on the ground, the impact knocking Naoe down.

“How should I know? It wouldn't be the first time your magic has done something weird to the human. Or did you forget the time when you turned him into a little kid?”

“Th-that was an accident! That potion was supposed to help you lose weight, you ungrateful little...”

“And why couldn't you have had another accident like that, you fat-assed dark elf?”

“You watch your mouth, you potato-bellied idiot!”

“What did you just say?” Elfuda asked, taking a step towards Kuroeda.

“You heard me, you fat, dumb elf! Or are there potatoes clogging up your ears?”

This was looking bad. The pair of them were all fired up for another one of their fights, and Naoe was caught right in the middle of it. The two towering elves stood to either side of him, staring each other down. Naoe started running to get out of the way before they started brawling, but before he could make it far, a dark-skinned foot slammed down in front of him. It was already too late. The two elves fought tooth and nail above him, punching and scratching and kicking, their huge feet tramping about unpredictably. No matter where Naoe ran for safety, he was always cut off by one of their feet slamming down right in front of him.

As if avoiding being tramped on wasn't hard enough, the two fell to the floor and started wrestling each other on it. More than once he ended up under them, trapped under Elfuda's french fry-filled belly or Kuroeda's big bubble butt.

“Alright, that's enough, you two!” Oeda said, putting a stop to the brawl with a smack to each of their heads. “How shameful! We're all here for the same thing: to help find the human. How is your fighting supposed to help us do that?”

“W-we're sorry!” The pair of them said, rubbing their heads as Oga helped them to their feet.

Finally having their weight off of him, Naoe got back on his feet and was about to try getting their attention again when he saw the ogre woman's soccer field-sized sole descending upon him. He held his arms up, trying to hold it up. As well have tried to stop a tsunami. The mountain of ogre foot barreled over him, knocking him flat on his back before settling over him.

Despite what at his size felt like countless tons of ogre pressing down on him, somehow Naoe didn't die. In fact, he wasn't even hurt—or at least, he couldn't feel any pain. He couldn't move at all, and if he tried opening his eyes he saw nothing but darkness, but aside from some wooziness caused by a lack of oxygen, he felt just fine.

“Now then; dark elf!”

“Y-yes, ma'am?” Kuroeda said, standing at attention.

“You have the most magical talent out of all of us. Can you sense any trace of magic in this place? Any hint of what might have happened to the human?”

“Let me see,” the dark elf said, closing her eyes to focus on her magic sense. “I feel something. It's in the human's bedroom,” she said, leading the group there. As Oga raised her foot, Naoe remained stuck to it, being carried around on her sole all the way to his room.

“Yes, there's definitely a trace of magic on the human's bed,” said Kuroeda.

“Can you tell what sort of spell was used on him?” Oga asked.

“No, but... there's something else.”

“Something else?”

“Another trace of magic. It's much smaller; much less powerful. It's coming from... coming from...” The dark elf closed her eyes, her brows furrowed in concentration. “From right there!” she said, pointing at Oga's right foot.

Oga raised her foot, looking first on the ground and then on her sole. “Oh!” She exclaimed, reaching down to peel the Naoe off her foot. “It's the human!” she said, dropping him onto her open palm , the other women crowding around her to look at him.

“He's so tiny!” Elfuda said. “Are you sure you didn't have anything to do with this, dark elf? This seems way too similar to your 'weight-loss' potion to be a coincidence.”

“I'm telling you, I didn't have anything to do with this! I gave up making potions after that disaster.”

“The little human looks so cute!” Oga cooed, poking at him with a fingertip many times his size. “So small and helpless... He needs someone to protect him. Don't worry, human! I'll protect you as if you were my child!” Oga's fingers curled around the tiny Naoe, trapping him in the dark, warm prison of her fist.

“What? No way! The human should to stay with me!” Elfuda said, clutching at the ogre's fist and trying to pry her fingers open. “He needs to stay here, in his home, where he'll be safest!”

“With you? Don't make me laugh!” Kuroeda said, joining Elfuda in trying to pry Oga's hand open. “If anything he should stay with me. I'm the only one who might be capable of fixing his condition!”

“Look at yourselves! You're all acting like little children!” Oeda said, throwing herself into the fray. “The human should stay with someone strong and responsible, like me. Someone who won't endanger him by jumping into pointless fights!”

“Hey! All of you let go! You're going to hurt my baby!” Oga yelled. Despite her superior size and strength, she couldn't handle all three women coming after her at once. She danced around the apartment, trying to get them to let go of her hand, but she just ended up dragging them along. At last, all of them all fell down with a crash, with Kuroeda hitting her head on the floor and falling unconscious. With one last triumphant effort, aunt and niece finally managed to force the ogre's hand open.

“Human!” Elfuda cried out, ready to snatch him from her grip, even if it meant having to fight her aunt over him. Then she noticed that he wasn't in Oga's hand at all. “He's gone! He must have fallen down while we were fighting him!”

The three women scrambled to their feet, their fight forgotten. They spread out over the apartment and began to look for him.

Naoe jumped up and down on the floor, trying to get their attention. Now that Kuroeda was out cold, they wouldn't be able to use her magic sense to find him, so he had to do his best to make himself obvious. Just then, the apartment door opened up again and Medesa the gorgon walked through. Once again, Naoe found himself stepped on by a giant woman as Medesa's huge foot crashed onto him. “Hey, heard you were having some sort of emergency. I wanted to help but couldn't come any sooner. Is everything... alright... now?” she asked, trailing off as she noticed the chaos that the four women's struggle had made out of Naoe's apartment.

Elfuda pulled the new guest in and quickly explained the situation to her. “So the human shrank somehow? That sounds dangerous! He might have been crushed already!”

“No, he's probably fine. Oga already stepped on him and he didn't look hurt. We found him stuck to the bottom of her foot. Manjuu butt here sensed a trace of magic on him so he probably has some sort of protection spell.”

“Oh, that's good. Do you think that... Wait, did you say Oga stepped on him?”

“Yeah, it looked like he was on her foot for a while. Say, you haven't stepped on anything since you came in here, have you?”

“I... No, not at all,” the gorgon said. “So, uh, what are you going to so about all this?”

“Well, first we need to find the human. Would you mind helping us?”

“Not at all! I just need to, uh, use the bathroom first. I'll be back soon,” Medesa said, heading straight for the restroom. She sat on the toilet with her pants on and wondered: could that thing she stepped on have been Naoe? She hadn't thought much of it at the time but, after hearing about what happened to him...

Curious, she lifted her foot up and examined her sole. There was definitely something tiny stuck to it. She peeled it off and brought it up for close inspection. “Human... It really is you,” she whispered. “You look so cute. Tell me, how was it under my foot? Was it nice? I've been going out to get these 'pedicures' recently so my feet should be very well cared for. I've heard some humans really like women's feet. I wonder, are you one of those humans?

“You know... I think I... actually liked you being so close to my feet. You don't mind if I put you down next to them, right?” She asked, leaning down and dropping him on the floor. “You're so small. You're like an ant crawling at my feet. You're way smaller than my toes, even. I wonder, what would it feel like to have you squirming under my feet?” She asked, raising her big toe and sliding her foot forward so that it hovered over tiny Naoe. “You survived Oga's feet, and mine too, so it should be fine if I step on you again, right?”

Naoe ran away, just barely getting out from under Medesa's toe before it could crush him. “Oh, you made it out. But can you manage to avoid my entire foot now? Fufu!” the gorgon giggled as she raised her foot above him. Naoe wasted no time in running away from her slowly descending sole, but even with how slow it came down he still couldn't escape it.

“Ahh, that feels so nice,” she said, wiggling her toes in satisfaction. Please fight harder to escape my foot, human! It feels so good when you squirm~”

Under her sole, Naoe pulled himself along using the ridges of her footprint as handholds. Thankfully she hadn't put her full weight on him, so he wasn't completely pinned under her foot like he had been the last times he'd been stepped on. With a lot of effort, he could just barely crawl forward a few inches at a time. He should be able to get out from under her foot in no time.

Suddenly there came a knock at the bathroom door. “Hey! You've been in there long enough, gorgon! You'd better come out soon!” Elfuda's voice called out from the other side.

“Wh-what!? Uh, please hold on a minute! I'm almost done!”Medesa said.

“No way! We're coming in now!” said Kuroeda.

Medesa squeaked as the door swung open, letting the other four women come in. “Looks like you're real busy in here, using the toilet with your pants on,” Elfuda said.

“My senses tell me she had him under her foot,” Kuroeda said, lifting the gorgon's leg to reveal little Naoe clinging to her sole. “You knew he was down there, didn't you? What were you doing in here?”

“I-I was just having a little fun with him! He's just so cute, I couldn't resist the urge to play with him!”

Naoe clung desperately to the gorgon's sole as the women argued, fighting to hold on. Just then a pair of fingers swooped in and picked him up. “Don't worry, child; mama's here for you now,” Oga said as she rubbed him affectionately against her cheek, cooing over him. Then she opened her eyes, glaring at the others, daring them to try and take him from her.

Elfuda sighed. “Alright, fine; you can help take care of the human for now. But as long as he's this size, he doesn't leave this apartment. Whoever wants to take care of him has to do it from here, got it?”

“Sounds like a fine arrangement,” Oeda said. The others nodded in agreement.

“And as for you...!” Elfuda said, turning to the gorgon.

“Y-you four look like you've got this under control! I'll just leave you to it! See ya! Let me know when the human is back to normal!” she said as she scurried out of the apartment.

“Hmph. Well, at least the human is safe now. You know, all this business is making me hungry. How about we grab some lunch before figuring out how to fix this?”

“Sounds good to me.”

“I'll just have an ice cream cone.”

“Is there any booze in this place?”

Naoe sighed. Even at a time like this, they just couldn't stop thinking about food. Well, that was alright, he supposed. They'd all earned a little break after such a scary morning. He just hoped they didn't end up eating him by accident.

Chapter 2 by idunnow

Naoe was woken up by the rumbling of Erufuda's stomach, a gurgling noise whose vibrations rippled through the soft, warm surface of his “bed”—the elf's pudgy belly. He lay there blinking until he had blinked his eyes awake, then sat up and looked behind him at the placid, sleeping expression the giant elf wore. In her sleep he heard her mumble something about potatoes, stirring but not waking up yet. Still, if her stomach was rumbling, it wouldn't be long before it woke her up too.

It had been a couple days since Naoe had been mysteriously shrunk to the size of an ant and he was still having trouble adjusting to it. He hoped he could get used to it soon, however, as Kuroeda the dark elf said he would have to stay like that a few more days. She assured him she was currently working on a potion that should restore him to his proper size, but considering her job had her working overtime, it would be some time before she could have it ready for him. Meanwhile, the group of otherworldly women who had become his friends over the past year, chief among then Erufuda, were now taking care of him, seeing to it that he was kept safe as long as she remained in this reduced state. It was difficult living like this, but he very much appreciated the efforts that these women put into making sure he was well.

As he was reflecting on this, he heard Erufuda yawn and saw her stretch her arms, the movement causing what felt like a minor earthquake for him as her belly wobbled slightly. He steadied himself, then greeted the giant elf, saying, “Good morning, Erufuda!” Though she wouldn't be able to hear him from this distance, it never hurt to be polite.

He waited for her to finish stretching so she would pick him up, but instead once she had finished she reached down and scratched her belly, causing his body to roll around until he ended up inside her belly button. She then sat up, throwing him off so he landed on the surface of the bed, right in front of her crotch. Then, as she got out of bed, the movement caused his body to be tossed about until he fell down to the ground, landing right in between two of the drowsy elf's toes.

Still half-asleep, Erufuda walked to the kitchen, pulled out a potato, and began making herself some fries for breakfast. She had completely forgotten about Naoe and the fact that she had left him sleeping on top of her belly last night, and she was totally unaware that he was currently hanging on to her toe so he wouldn't be thrown off to the floor were he would be at risk of being stepped on again.

Naoe clung to her toe as firmly as he could, only getting to rest when she had finished cooking and sat down with a plate of fries. As she happily munched away at her meal on the table far above, Naoe tried banging on her toe to get her attention. In response, however, she only wiggled her toes unconsciously to deal with an annoying itch she felt on her foot.

She then moved her foot and Naoe fell out from between her toes. As she set her foot down, he ended up right under her big toe, being totally smothered under its surface. Though she felt something under her toe, she hadn't yet drawn a connection between that sensation and Naoe, and so she just half-consciously toyed with him while she finished her breakfast.

A short while later the door open and Erufuda's aunt, the warrior elf Ooeda, stepped inside, having come back from her morning jog. “Good morning, niece,” she greeted Erufuda, who nodded in response. “How is the human?”Erufuda stopped mid-bite, suddenly remembering her duty to watch over Naoe. She chewed slowly to buy herself some time. “He's fine,” she said once she'd swallowed her food. She then moved her foot a bit, exposing Naoe who remained lying down on the floor.

Ooeda's sharp eyes noticed him down there, and she bent over to pick him up. “You said he was fine? He was on the floor by your feet. Did you accidentally step on him, niece?”Erufuda silently scolded herself for having been so careless with him. “No, not at all! You see, he... he actually likes being down there. He told me so himself last night.”“How can that be?” Ooeda asked in disbelief.

Erufuda's mind was working hard to think of some reason why he would like being at her feet. “He has this thing the humans call a 'foot fetish'. It means he enjoys spending time with peoples' feet,” Erufuda lied.

“Is this true, human?” Ooeda asked, holding him under her scrutinizing gaze.

Naoe glanced back over his shoulder at Erufuda, who was looking at him with big, pleading eyes. Then, turning back to her aunt, he nodded.

“I see,” Ooeda said. “I will go take a shower now. When I get out I'll take over watching the human for you so you can go do your exercises.” She handed Naoe back to Erufuda, who set him down on the table and gave him a small bit of food to eat. As her aunt went into the bathroom, she thanked Naoe for his help and apologized for having forgotten about him.

“I really owe you one. I'll be sure to bring you something nice later today.”

“It was nothing!” Naoe replied. “It wasn't too bad, and I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for something so minor.”

The two finished eating in silence. Erufuda then went to make her bed and change her clothes, leaving Naoe on the table. She and Ooeda came back into the kitchen at the same time. As the younger elf left to go do her exercise routine, she bid the others goodbye. “Take good care of him, auntie!” she said as she closed the door behind her.

Ooeda took a seat at the table, resting her chin on her hand as she looked at Naoe, a pensive look on her face. Naoe squirmed under her gaze, uncomfortable with being under scrutiny. After a while she spoke up, asking him, “do you like my niece's feet?”Naoe almost choked on his own spit hearing that. “Well...” he began after a small coughing fit, “they're very... nice. And... clean” What was he supposed to say? He wasn't into feet at all and had no idea what other people found attractive about them. Was it the smell? The look? The texture?

Either way, Ooeda nodded as if she was beginning to understand. “So you like feet to be clean,” she said. “I've never heard about this attraction to feet before, but if you really like them, I'm glad my niece is willing to let you spend time with hers. I'm sure it must make your situation a bit more bearable.”“Y-yeah, that's so,” Naoe replied.

“I, too, would like to show my support and gratitude by letting you spend time with my feet. After my shower, they should be clean enough for you.”“Huh!? W-wait, I don't really—”

“There's no need to explain. Come, we should go somewhere more suited for this,” she said as she picked him up and went over to his couch. She set him down on the floor and put her feet down to either side of him. “Go on; you may touch them,” she said.

Naoe stood frozen between her massive feet, unsure as to what to do. If Ooeda found out he wasn't into feet, she would realize that Erufuda hadn't left him at her feet on purpose and there would be trouble. He didn't want that for her, but he also didn't want to spend all day under people's feet.

In the end, he figured he might as well play along with this charade for at least a little bit. He walked over to Ooeda's foot and placed his hands against it, running them over its surface. It felt pleasant enough, he supposed, but he still didn't get the appeal.

“You don't have to be so shy about it. Here, I'll take the initiative.” Ooeda lifted her foot and moved it over Naoe, its huge sole floating over him like a vast skin ceiling. He didn't so much as move as it was slowly lowered onto him, the massive foot pressing him firmly but gently against the floor.

Ooeda allowed her foot to settle over the human, feeling his minuscule frame under her sole. She gently ran her foot side to side over the floor, rolling him around below her. She hoped the human was enjoying this. As for herself, she was surprised to find that there was something she liked about having him under her foot. Something about all the power she held over him and how much bigger than him she was.

After a while she lifted her foot and found that he was stuck to her sole. She reached to peel him off, but then reasoned that this was probably the best place for him at the moment. He was close to her feet, just where he liked to be, while she could bring him along with her without having to use her hands to carry him. It was a perfect arrangement. With that thought in mind, she stood up and stretched her body before going on to do some chores around the house. With the human too small to do anything, and her niece too lazy for work, it fell to her to do most of the chores now. She went around, sweeping and mopping, washing and cleaning and taking out the trash, carrying Naoe along with her under her foot. She made sure to pay attention to her foot as she walked so she would feel if he ever fell off of it, but he stayed on the whole time, always in the exact same spot.

As for Naoe, the whole experience was a pain. Though whatever condition he was affected by also protected him from any bodily harm, it was still terribly uncomfortable, not to mention embarrassing, to be stuck to the elf woman's foot. There was nothing he could do, however, but wait and hope she wouldn't forget about him.

Just as Ooeda her finished cleaning, there was a knock at the door. Wondering who it could be, she went to answer it and opened the door to find the cyclops woman Hitome standing on the other side of the door. “Hi,” she said, waving at Ooeda. Standing at over seven feet tall and having so much muscle mass that it looked like she could lift a car without issue, Hitome practically had to squeeze herself through the doorframe to make it inside.

“What brings you here, cyclops?” Ooeda asked.

“I just heard that something had happened to the human and I came over to see if it was true. Did he really shrink down to the size of a bug?”“He did.”

“Where is he? May I see him?”

“He's right here,” Ooeda said as she raised her foot and shook it up and down until Naoe had fallen off of it, landing on the floor between the two women.

“That's him?” Hitome asked, her single eye shone with wonder as she looked him over. “Why did you have him under your foot? Isn't that dangerous?”“Not at all. Whatever magic is affecting the human, it also protects his body from harm. Oga stepped on him the other day and he was just fine afterwards. As for why I had him there, the human says that he has a fondness for feet so I thought he'd enjoy spending some time with mine.”“Ah, I see. I never thought he'd be that kind of person,” Hitome giggled, wiggling her toes on the ground. “Would it be alright if I spent some time with him?”“It should be fine. Actually, now that I think about it, there's a few errands I need to run. Will you take care of him until I return?”“I'd be glad to!”

“Good. Just make sure he doesn't leave the house. I'll be back soon, and my niece shouldn't be long either,” Ooeda said as she grabbed some money and left.

Naoe looked up cautiously at Hitome. The cyclops was immense in every sense of the word. Seen from this perspective, it truly felt like he was in the presence of a living mountain. For her part, Hitome looked at him with a thoughtful expression. “So you like feet, do you?” she asked after a while. “I wonder, what do you think about mine?” Her foot slid forward, her big toe bumping against Naoe's chest and pushing him onto his back. “You're really cute at this size, you know?” she said, giggling. “You look so small next to my toes. I bet they must be as big as houses to you.”She tilted her foot back on its heel, exposing her sole to him, then brought it back down, creating a gust of wind strong enough to blow Naoe back a few feet. Then when he had stood back up she moved her foot so that he was situated right between her first and second toes. She pressed them together lightly, holding Naoe between them, then walked over to the couch. She took a seat, the couch groaning under her weight, and brought her foot up next to her. There she sat a while, content to look at Naoe as he struggled against her two titan toes, trying to escape their grasp. She enjoyed the feeling of him squirming between them, and especially liked how cute he looked caught between them. From time to time she would wiggle her toes around him, scrunching them together with a bit more force. She really liked how such a simple action had such an effect on him.

A while later, someone came calling at the door. Hitome stood and went to open it, thinking that maybe Ooeda or Erufuda had come back. Instead, the person she saw outside was Oga, the ogre.

“Huh? What are you doing here?” Oga asked in confusion as she squeezed through the doorframe. She wasn't quite as tall as Hitome, but still stood over 7 feet tall.

“I came to see if the things I heard about the human's condition were true. And you?”

“I'm here to take care of him. Are you the only one here?”

“I am. Ooeda left me in charge of the human while she went to run some errands.”

“And where is the human?”

“Oh, he's right here,” Hitome said, pointing down at her foot. She splayed her toes apart and let Naoe get out from between them, staggering away from the cyclops woman.

“My baby!” Oga exclaimed as she crouched to pick him up. “Is he alright? I swear, if you caused him any harm, you'll be sorry.”“Relax, he's just fine. Besides, Ooeda tells me you've had him under your feet already.”

“Th-that was an accident! You were obviously doing it on purpose. Now, you'd better have a good reason for having done that.”

“Well, Ooeda told me that the human enjoys being close to people's feet, so I thought I'd leave him with mine for a while to see how he liked them. I think he's a big fan of them.”“R-really? Well, whatever. I'm sure he prefers my feet over yours,” Oga said as she placed her foot protectively over Naoe, smothering under her motherly attention.

“Is that so? Maybe we should see if that's really the case. I think a competition is in order,” Hitome said.

“Fine by me.” Oga lifted her foot off of Naoe and sat down on the floor, with Hitome taking a seat opposite her. Each of them place a foot down to either side of Naoe. “Choose, human! Which of our feet do you prefer?”Naoe was still in the process of standing up when the question was asked him. He looked from Oga to Hitome and back again. This charade had gone way too far now. How was he to let them know what he didn't like feet at all?

Meanwhile, both giantesses were trying to get him to pronounce himself in favor of one of them.

“Human, tell her that you like my feet better!” Oga said.

“But mine are bigger and softer than yours. He obviously likes mine more.”

“That's absurd! He obviously likes his mother's—I mean, my—feet better.”

“You liked spending time between my toes, didn't you? I bet you'd really like to be back between them now.”

“You remember the other day when I stepped on you, right? Tell me, what did you think of your time under my sole? Did you enjoy it? If you want I can step on you again whenever you ask.”“Ah, but just look at my sole and tell me you wouldn't rather be caught under mine,” Hitome said as she stood her foot up, exposing her sole to him.”“Why, you... he obviously thinks mine is better. It has a much better color and texture than yours; besides, yours sweats and smells too much.”“Does not!”

“Does too! Human, I'll remind you how much better mine is,” Oga said as she lowered her foot onto him, pressing it down firmly before bringing it back up with Naoe now stuck to her sole. “Go on, tell her how much you prefer being with me.”“Hey, that's cheating!” Hitome said, stretching her leg out so that she pressed her sole against Oga's. When she pulled it back again, Naoe was now stuck to her sole. “You like my soles much better than hers, don't you?”“Hey, give him back!” Oga pressed her sole against Hitome's, trying to snatch Naoe back from her. However, as she tried to pull him away, Hitome kept her sole pressed against Oga's, ensuring that Naoe would be kept trapped between both of their feet. The both of them kept their feet pressed against the other's, turning their contest into a test of strength. They shot each other fierce glares as each tried to push the other away with their leg strength, with Naoe reduced to a casualty of their all-out war.

This went on until Ooeda came back and put an end to their fighting. “Break it up, you two, unless you want me to break you up myself. Remember you're guests in the human's house. If you start fighting here you'll no doubt break his belongings. Now get up, the both of you.” Hitome and Oga obeyed reluctantly, still eyeing each other defiantly. “Now, where is the human?”Oga raised her foot and grabbed it, turning it around so they could see its sole, with Naoe stuck to it. “Was that what you were fighting over? The human?” Ooeda said as she reached to pick him up. “I thought we'd all agreed we wouldn't fight over him like a pack of hungry wolves contending over a piece of meat. Your behavior has been most shameful, and I'll have to ask you both to leave now.”The other women shrank back at her words, and by the time she'd finished chastising them they both looked thoroughly ashamed of themselves. “We're sorry,” they said, then left the house without another word.

“Thank you, Ooeda,” Naoe said once the two of them were alone.

“It was nothing. I'm just glad I came back before their fight got out of hand. We'll have to take care not to leave you alone with the two of them from now on.” She placed him down on the table and then went to put the groceries away, only coming back when she was done. “I'm afraid I'll be leaving you for some more time. Kuroeda requested some assistance with her potion when I stopped over at her shop, so I'll be going to help her. My niece will likely be back soon, but in case she isn't, I got someone to come watch over you for a while. I doubt you'll have any trouble with her. In the meantime, stay there on the table. I'll be back later.”Naoe bid her goodbye and watched as she went out the door again. Sighing, he sat down and resolved to wait for someone to arrive. Being this small was so boring, he thought. He would almost have preferred to remain with Oga and Hitome instead of being left alone. At least then he wouldn't be bored out of his mind.

He was all alone for at least ten minutes before he heard movement outside. The doorknob turned and shortly there appeared in the doorway the head of an older-looking woman. At first he thought it was his boss, Ino Akiho, but he soon realized it was actually Oku, the orc-woman. Her face bore an uncanny resemblance to his boss's, but her rounder physique gave her away, as did her pig ears when she wasn't wearing a hat. Was she the one Ooeda had asked to watch over him?

She looked around as she came in before walking over to the table and taking a seat. She scanned the table's surface before locking on to Naoe's tiny form. “Human!” she said, cheerfully. “I heard you'd gotten smaller, but I didn't know you were this tiny. Let me get a good look at you,” she said as she reached to pick him up. Holding him firmly between thumb and forefinger, she turned him over in her hand, examining all over. “So cute!” she exclaimed. Her grip loosened somewhat and she accidentally dropped him onto her ample bosom. “Oops!” He almost slid off her before he managed to grab on to the fabric of her shirt.

Oku didn't see where he'd landed so she thought he'd fallen to the floor. As such, she got off her chair and crouched, looking for him under the table. Her movement caused her breasts to sway gently, though there was nothing gentle to their movement from Naoe's perspective, who felt as though he were caught in an earthquake. He tried to clamber up her shirt but ended up falling off, landing right next to her foot. As she inched forward, that foot ended up right on top of him, pinning him to the floor. Though she felt something under her foot, it took her a few seconds to draw the connection between Naoe and that sensation. She sat back down and brought her foot up to inspect it. Sure enough, the tiny human was stuck to her sole. She reached to grab him, but stopped when she remembered something.

“Ooeda told me you liked being at people's feet; is that right? I guess I'd better leave you down there, then,” she said, scrunching her foot under him. “Actually, maybe you can help me out. See, my feet have been aching from standing all day. Do you think you can give me a foot massage while you're down there?”Once Naoe had finished peeling himself off of her foot, he looked up at her and gave her a thumbs-up. At the very least it meant he had something to do, and if he was massaging her it meant she wasn't stepping on him. Besides, it was his job, after all. He began crawling over her sole, doing his best to massage her with his two tiny hands. He wasn't sure if his efforts were having any effect, but he still gave it his all.

Oku bobbed her foot slightly as she watched him work. It looked like he was really putting his all into it, which only made her more reluctant to tell him she could barely feel anything he was doing. “I'm sorry,” she said, “you're just too small for this. I guess I'll have to take this into my own hands. I hope you'll enjoy this, though.” She held her foot in her hand and pressed her thumbs against her sole, rubbing it all over. As she did so, she made sure to keep Naoe under her thumb, getting him intimately acquainted with every inch of her foot before doing the same with her other foot. When she finished, she gave him a kiss as a reward before setting him down on her chest, where he was able to take some time to relax.

It was a nice change of pace from being stepped on all day long, but unfortunately, it wouldn't last. Some time later, there was a knock at the door. Oku went to answer it with Naoe still hanging from her chest. When she opened it, they saw Medesa, the gorgon, waiting outside.

“Hey, can I come in?” she asked.

“Um... I don't know. Ooeda told me I shouldn't leave you alone with the human.”

“Please? I only want to apologize to him for my behavior last time. I shouldn't have played with him like that.”

“Well, I guess if that's what you're here for there's no harm in it. What exactly did you do to him, though?”

“I took him aside and started toying with him using my feet. I wanted to tell him that it was wrong of me and apologize for any harm I caused him. Is he with you?”“Yeah, he's right here. In fact, I'm pretty sure he already heard your apology,” Oku said as she grabbed him off of her chest. From Oku's open palm, Naoe waved at Medesa to show that he forgave her. “Actually, I'm pretty sure he didn't mind what you did. Apparently, the human has a thing for feet.” Naoe cringed as he heard her say that. He could already guess what was coming now.

“Really?” Medesa said, perking up ass he heard Oku's explanation. “Then maybe we can help each other out. If you would lend him to me for a bit, I'm sure I could give him a good time.”“Well... Okay! Here,” Oku said, handing Naoe over to the gorgon.

Medesa went over to the couch and took a seat, dropping Naoe down between her feet. Looking down at him, she wiggled her toes in anticipation. He looked so adorable down between her feet, like a tiny lost and that had made its way into the house. For him, even her slightest, most casual action was magnified to an explosive level. Knowing that made her feel so powerful.

She raised a foot over him, scrunching it and waving it around. Naoe decided he had had quite enough of feet for the day and he tried to run away before he'd be caught under it. He remembered how forcefully Medesa's had “played” with him last time and how eager she'd been to have him underfoot, and he didn't want any part of that. Even though Medesa lowered her foot very slowly, though, he still couldn't escape it in time. Her foot came over him, pinning him to the ground under its weight. She let her foot simply rest on him for a while, biting her lip as she savored the delectable sensation of his tiny, squirming body under her sole. Then she brought more of her weight to bear upon her foot as she started twisting it around, grinding Naoe's minuscule form against the ground. When she lifted her foot, he remained stuck to it, and she brought her foot up onto the couch with her. She brought the other foot up too, with their soles facing each other. She scrunched and stretched her feet, seeing how the ripples that sent through her soles moved Naoe around, like waves arising in the ocean. She pressed her feet together and rubbed them against each other, rolling Naoe between them from heel to toes and back again. “Are you enjoying yourself?” she asked him. “Because I'm having lots of fun.” She put some more force into pressing them together, wiggling her toes as she did so, then pulled her feet apart. When she did, he was still stuck to her sole, though he was in another spot now. She lowered her foot to the ground again and she scraped him off against the floor. Then her toes fell upon him and curled up, gripping him tightly against her foot. She stretched her foot out and moved it around.

Just then the door opened and both Ooeda and Erufuda came in. “Hey! What are you doing here?” Erufuda asked when she saw Medesa sitting on the couch.

“N-nothing! I only came to apologize to the human. Only, apparently there was no need to.”

“What do you mean? And where is the human? Have you been using your feet to play with him again?”

“Well, yes. Here he is,” Medesa said as she lowered her foot and unclenched her toes, allowing Naoe to fall to the floor. “I was told that he likes being around feet, so I figured he would like it if I were to use my feet to play with him.”“It's true. I did the same with him after you left,” Ooeda told her niece.

“And I did too when I first got here,” Oku chimed in.

“He... He doesn't actually like feet. At least, I'm pretty sure he doesn't,” Erufuda said as she picked him up. “I made that up this morning so I wouldn't get in trouble for accidentally stepping on him, and he played along at first. I think this game has gone too far, though. Human, I'm sorry you had to go through all this for my sake.”“You mean you don't actually like feet?” Medesa asked Naoe. He shook his head. “Oh, gosh, I'm so embarrassed! I'm sorry for playing with you like that.” Oku and Ooeda also apologized, and Naoe gestured at them to say he forgave them. At the very least he could say it had been a very eventful day.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10137