The Y-Strain by Vexed, johnsmith10992
Summary:

Scott is just your average high school guy. Life is pretty normal with his stepmom and stepsister, albeit a little quarrelsome. He just about manages to rule the roost, but the power dynamic begins to change as he and the men around him contract a virus that makes them smaller.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 79708 Read: 205178 Published: January 28 2021 Updated: March 09 2023
Story Notes:

Please consider supporting my work (via Fanbox) to get:

 

I'm doing two 5k chapters a month for The Coach, two 5k chapters a month for Y-Strain, plus other commissions/stories. Lots of exciting things to come. Thank you <3

Support me on Fanbox.
https://vexed.fanbox.cc/

Join our new Discord.
https://discord.gg/eQMssXyVnH

View my Schedule. Orange is available to Fanbox supporters and green is out for everyone.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1olQAUM8DBeX4eTRh5nC4VIN6NlBUdzxw78YdS9voR7k/edit?usp=sharing

This is going to be one of the biggest stories I've ever written branching across almost every category and size. Join the Discord for the best way to keep up to date with new chapters.

I have way more stories on my DeviantArt

Commissioned by JSM109. He helps me out a lot for no gain, comes up with a lot of the amazing ideas for this and other stories, helps me with reviewing stuff. I likely wouldn't be writing without his support, check out some of his stuff too. Like Karen.
https://gumroad.com/l/LgfTR

---------------------------------

1. The Morning by Vexed

2. School with those Infected by Vexed

3. Feeling Unwell by Vexed

4. A Fair Wager by Vexed

5. Cabana Boys by Vexed

6. Awake and Used by Vexed

7. For Science by Vexed

8. The Escape by Vexed

9. Seeking Refuge with Sue by Vexed

10. Catching Up by Vexed

11. Working Out by Vexed

12. All Things in the Open by Vexed

13. Vicky Gets Ethan Back to School by Vexed

14. Showing Ethan the Ropes by Vexed

15. Caught Up in the Power Trip by Vexed

16. The Video by Vexed

17. Lazy Day In by Vexed

18. Mark White's Ex Wife by Vexed

19. Closure by Vexed

20. Sue's Teddy by Vexed

21. Jackie’s Toy by johnsmith10992

22. Threesome by johnsmith10992

The Morning by Vexed

Scott slammed his fist repeatedly against the bathroom door, even going so far as to try the handle despite it being occupied. “Jackie!” he shouted, continuing to hammer at the door instead of waiting for a reply.

Jackie did her best to ignore her annoying stepbrother, she had more important things to think about. She pursed her lips in the mirror, pressing her arms into the sides of her breasts in an attempt to accentuate her already deep cleavage. Sparing a single thought for Scott, she called back to him, “I’ll be out in a minute! Jeez! You’re acting like your life depends on it!”

Scott screamed back in frustration, “You’ve been in there for an hour. School starts in an hour and we still need to have breakfast! If I don’t get in now, we’ll both be late!” He rattled his fist against the door once more.

Sighing, Jackie picked her phone up from the bathroom counter, and took a final few pics. An expert in her angles, she contorted her body in such a way that her face and chest were on display as well as her huge but toned ass. Inspecting the images on her phone, she smiled, “These will be perfect for Insta!”

“JACKIEEEE!” Scott shouted again, his voice muffled through the thick door as his patience wore thin. He pulled his phone from his pocket and looked again at the time. He could never understand what could possibly take her this long, and it happened every morning. The shower wasn’t on, the toilet hadn’t flushed. Was she brushing her teeth for an hour, or just sitting in there?

Jackie rolled her eyes as she locked her phone. Making her way towards the bathroom door, she chuckled as she heard the familiar sound of Scott hitting the door between them. “I’m coming, I’m coming…” she uttered, her words inaudible through the wooden door between them. She enjoyed causing these inconveniences, considering them payback for the constant name calling.

A wave of relief washed over Scott as he heard the unmistakable sound of the bathroom door being unlocked. He waited for only a slither of a gap before barging his way through the door, pushing Jackie aside as he passed her. “Get out of the way, bitch!” he grunted angrily.

In spite of being six feet tall herself, Scott still managed to dwarf her. She tried her best to give him a run for his money, because she wasn’t exactly a small girl. Her thick body was layered with muscle from her constant and rigorous exercise routine. Though it started from her time on the basketball team, it carried over to her focus on social media. Mostly weightlifting, but a little cardio here and there. However, it never seemed to be enough to compete with Scott, who still would often overpower and bully her, even as skinny as he was.

“Watch it, loser!” Jackie replied as she stumbled back slightly from his push. She watched as he rushed over to the sink and wasted no time in shoving his toothbrush straight into his mouth. “You’re looking kinda pale, bro. Maybe if you didn’t spend so much time inside on video games, you’d be a more healthy colour. When was the last time you got some sun?” she teased.

His speech muffled slightly, Scott sharply replied, “Why do you care, lard ass? Anyway, I’m studying for finals at the moment. Not that you’d know what that’s like! Get out of here anyway, I’m gonna need to take a shit soon!”

Jackie’s smug grin turned to one of disgust upon hearing this. She didn’t even give him the satisfaction of a reply as she turned to make her way back out of the bathroom. Scott called out to her as she reached to pull the door shut, “And don’t forget to shut the fucking door!”

Jackie paused mid-reach. She had planned to shut the door anyway, but given his tone - she thought of something else she could do. Wrapping her hand around the door knob, she began to pull it shut slowly. Stopping just shy of closing it, she left the door open only slightly before releasing the handle and heading downstairs. She giggled to herself as she heard the frustrated grunt of her stepbrother, followed by the bathroom door slamming shut as he finished the task himself.

Jackie dove into her breakfast - a near-toppling stack of French toast and eggs. Taking no time at all for his own bathroom routine, Scott met her downstairs shortly into her meal. She watched him as he made his way into the kitchen, opting to grab only a cereal bar for his breakfast. She asked, “Do you really think that’s enough for breakfast, beanpole?”

Ripping the wrapper open as he turned to face her, Scott hissed back, “Maybe you should consider eating on a deficit for once, you’ve clearly bulked more than enough!”

Suddenly Karen entered, having heard them bickering already and asked, “Can you two have a day where you don’t fight? I’ve had enough of you constantly at each other’s throats!” Moving her curvaceous form across the room, she grabbed the TV remote from the bench and turned it on for a much needed distraction. As she flicked through the channels, she continued, “You guys are brother and sister, perhaps not by blood, but you’ve known each other since you were toddlers. You should be nice to one another!”

Scott smiled at his stepmom as her gaze met his, but maintained a constant frown at Jackie whenever she looked away. He explained the dynamic of their sibling relationship, “That’s just how we are… It’s how we love each other. Right, sis?” He passed by her closely, punching her in the arm, as he made his way to the dining table.

“Ow!” Jackie yelped, rubbing her now throbbing bicep. “Speak for yourself, dork!” she replied to him. The TV channel flipped finally over to the local news station, drawing the attention of all three of them as the anchors broke a story.

“As many of you will know, a dangerous and bizarre virus is making its way across much of the world. It seems to be only affecting the male population and details on how people contract it, or how it affects the body, are only just becoming known.” A studious looking woman explained, as she shuffled through her notes upon her desk. She continued, “What we do know is that often the first shown symptoms are fevers and chills. Please stay vigilant.”

“God, how scary that must be! Slowly shrinking down, with barely an idea of why.” Karen said with her eyes wide in shock at such a strange pandemic to occur. She turned to face her stepson with growing concern that he was at risk. She was met by a similar look of fear from Scott, who did seem especially pale this morning.

“Are you okay, Scott? You’re looking awfully pale.” Jackie pointed out. She stood up from the dining table and headed over to a drawer, looking for a thermometer. “Maybe you have it! Let me take your temperature!” she laughed.

“Yeah right! I’ll let you take my temperature when you lose five pounds.” Scott snapped back, feeling insecure about the possibility of having the virus. In this house? With Jackie here? He couldn’t think of anything worse. Not to mention their Mom was about to be away with work for a few weeks.

Karen slapped her palm against the bench, jolting the two step siblings out of their feud-fuelled stare. “That’s enough, Scott! I don’t want to hear anything like that from you anymore. And she has a point, you should check just to be safe!” Karen shouted to the tall teen.

“Ermmm sure, but we’re gonna be late for school so maybe later!” Scott replied. As if on queue, a horn sounded outside.

“Oh that must be Vicky!” Jackie said, as she moved her plate from the dining table to the kitchen sink. “Best get going, don’t want to make her late!” she said as she plucked her school bag up from the floor beside where she had been sitting.

Watching her daughter rush to leave, Karen asked, “Is the car still in the shop?”

Jackie smiled, “Yeah, my car is still in the shop. Hopefully I will have it back by the end of the week though!”

Scott stood up from the dining table also and grabbed his backpack, with his cereal bar only half eaten and still in his hand. He corrected Jackie, “You mean our car! It’s not your car, it’s ours…”

“Well if you actually had places to ever go, maybe we could call it our car!” Jackie countered, pushing her brother slightly as she made her way to the door. She turned and looked at him once more, “But you don’t have places to go, do you? Because you’re a loser!”

“Okay Jackie, that’s enough! I’ve told him to stop, now I need you to do the same!” Karen shouted, putting her foot down with the bickering pair. They could never seem to get on. She continued, “And ask your friend to give Scott a ride to school too! You don’t have long before you’re late!”

Rolling her eyes, Jackie let out a heavy sigh, “Do I have to?”

Before Karen could confirm that Jackie did in fact have to, Scott cut in, “No, she doesn’t. I’m going to meet Ethan and he’s going to give me a ride on his drive in”.

“I didn’t know they let infected people still drive. I mean, what happens if he shrinks at the wheel?” Jackie quipped.

“Shut up, lard butt! Why are you even still here?” Scott quickly shot back.

“Mom!” Jackie shouted, upset about the childish insult he always seemed to use. He picked on her everyday, especially for her body - which was bigger than most girls but in no way ugly. She knew she wasn’t fat. She had worked for the muscle she had, and it showed.

“Scott! Please, don’t talk to your sister that way!” Karen demanded, “It only takes one of you to be the better person and maybe you can finally get along. Besides, I would rather you didn’t hang around with that boy for now, he’s infected after all.”

“Mom, you know how I feel about discriminating against the infected. You’ve heard it yourself enough times, the research has shown it’s not contagious. They wouldn’t keep schools open otherwise, would they? I’m just following CDC guidelines.” Scott replied. He swung his backpack up over his shoulder, ready to make his way out the door.

“No, I don’t care. Please just accept the ride from Jackie!” Karen said, commanding her stepson with a tone that told him resisting would be fruitless.

The pair made their way to the door, with Karen following closely behind to wave them goodbye. Upon her face was a glum expression. She was sad that they couldn’t get along, it felt as if the house was constantly in uproar with their fighting. She wasn’t, however, sad that they were leaving. The peace of having them out and about, she welcomed greatly.

Vicky honked her horn again as the door swung open. “Hey, come on!” she shouted, leaning so she could see them through the open passenger window of her car.

As the two teens made their way along the driveway, Karen called out to them, “Hey, remember that by the time you two get home I won’t be here! I have that work trip. There’s money for pizza and you can call if there’s any emergencies!”

“Have a nice time, Mom! We’ll be fine, won’t we bro?” Jackie shouted back to her. She grinned at Scott deviously as she waited for his response.

“Yeah we’ll be fine. Enjoy yourself, don’t work too hard!” Scott added. The pair of them waved her goodbye as they made their way to Vicky’s car.

Karen smiled as she shut the door, sealing herself in the peace and sanctity of her now empty home. She was thankful, at least, for her childrens’ brief moment of mutual respect towards her during their goodbye. She prayed they’d manage okay without her. God knows how they’d keep from killing each other without her being there to step in.

Jackie and Scott made their way into Vicky’s car. As Jackie got herself situated in the front passenger seat, and Scott opened the backdoor, she asked, “Vicky, is it okay if we let my stupid stepbrother ride with us?”

“Yeah that’s fine. I’m not surprised he doesn’t have any friends to give him a ride...” Vicky replied, her words slick with distaste and unnecessary aggression.

“Hey! I did have a ride…” Scott clarified to the tall, but curvy, girl. She was taller than Jackie, although not by much, and not quite as thick. He was thankful that he was still the tallest of the three of them, but he secretly questioned whether or not he’d remain that way with how often the two girls worked out.

Jackie explained, “His friend, Ethan, is infected and Mom doesn’t want him around anyone infected...” She turned to face him as she spoke, inspecting his abnormally white complexion, “Bro, you really aren’t looking good! You might wanna start being nice. You never know when you might find yourself looking up to me...”

“And you might wanna lay off the French toast, fat ass!” Scott retorted aggressively. It was going to be a long ride to school.

School with those Infected by Vexed

Scott looked at his phone impatiently. He had been waiting outside of school for Ethan for around ten minutes now, after a mostly uneventful car ride with Jackie and Vicky. “Where is he?” he asked aloud to nobody in particular. Left at the front entrance of the school was only him and a few other stragglers.

Finally, Ethan appeared in the distance. Even at this distance, it was obvious he was abnormally small. He still had his usual late-teens features, but stood at a measly height of only four feet tall.

As Ethan approached him, Scott called out to his smaller friend, “Hey! It’s about time!”

Ethan smiled, “Yeah, yeah. I waited outside your house for like ten minutes before I realised you had already got a ride! What happened there?”

Scott, realising it had been his fault that Ethan was running late, replied simply, “Ah it’s a long story.” Changing the subject, he continued, “So how have you been? You’ve had the virus for how long now? A week?”

“Yeah around about a week. It’s a little scary, I mean how small will I get? You’ve seen Mr. White.” Ethan said as the pair headed inside.

“Yeah I can only imagine how scary it is. How is your Mom taking it?” Scott asked, feeling sympathy for his friend. He prayed that they’d find a cure, but judging by the news it wasn’t looking good. They barely knew how people contracted it, never mind how to stop it.

“I’m not even sure. Ever since Dad died she’s been smothering me, and part of me even thinks maybe she prefers me having the virus - so I’d have to rely on her more” Ethan explained, his tone tired and hopeless.

“C’mon man, that’s just nuts!” Scott replied, hoping to convince his friend of otherwise.

Ethan sighed, “Yeah it is, isn’t it? You’re probably right. I think the virus is just getting to me a little…”

As the two friends made their way along the hallway, they suddenly bumped into Scott’s sister and her friend Vicky. Clashing together in the busy hallway, Vicky shouted, “Watch where you’re going!” Stumbling backwards, she got a good look of who had caused the pile up and groaned, “Ugh! Can’t we just, like, not have to see each other for every second of the day?”

As Scott took a step back from Jackie and Vicky, he replied, “Fine by me! Come on, Ethan, let’s go.”

The pair stopped in their tracks as Vicky grabbed Ethan by the shoulder. “Oh my God, girl! Have you seen Ethan now?” she asked Jackie, turning to face her with the small teenager still in her grip. Jackie, with her face now in her phone, spared a glance at him.

Vicky dragged him closer to her, bringing his body awkwardly close to her exposed midriff. “He’s barely up to my belly button, ha!” she laughed as she held him in place, feeling his slight but inconsequential resistance.

Defending his friend, Scott called out, “Stop it, Vicky!”

The tall and athletic girl shifted her focus to Scott, asking, “What’s it to you? I’m only teasing!” Releasing Ethan, he made no further effort to escape as she ruffled his hair. She continues, “Besides, Ethan and I are cool. Right  Ethan?”

“Yeah, we’re cool.” Ethan calmly replied, trying not to seem fearful to the girl that towered over him.

Moving towards Scott, she squinted at him, “You know… You are looking kinda pale, Scott. And… Oh my God!”

Scott’s eyes widened as he watched Vicky’s expression change to one of pure shock, and glee. “What?” he yelled, confused and a little uncomfortable that her shock was directed at him. He looked down at his shirt, trying to figure out what she was referencing.

He watched as Vicky turned to Jackie, still paying little attention to the exchange. She called over to her friend, “Jackie, stop playing on your phone and look at this!”

“Not now, I’m busy. I’ve gotta keep posting if I wanna stay relevant!” Jackie replied, her face remaining behind her phone.

Vicky responded quickly, “No, trust me. You’re gonna love it!”

Before Jackie could reconsider, Scott cut their exchange short, “Come on, Ethan. Let’s go.” He wasn’t going to stand there and allow them both to be Vicky’s show horses, regardless of whatever she had been so shocked by.

“Aw, you’re no fun!” Vicky teased Scott as she stared directly into Ethan’s eyes, freezing him in place.

Timidly, Ethan asked, “Can we go now?”

“Aw, you’re such a good boy!” Vicky cooed as she patted his head gently. She grinned at him, “Yes, you can go.” The two friends quickly made haste to their homeroom, not wanting to hang around with either of the girls and knowing they were soon going to be late.

Noticing the time, Jackie finally looked up from her phone, “Oh, you got rid of dork boy and dweeb! Thanks Vick. What is it you want me to see?”

Closing the gap between herself and Jackie, Vicky spoke in hushed tones, “It’s Scott… He’s the same height as me now!”

Jackie’s jaw dropped, “Shut up!”

“Yeah I think he’s got it!” Vicky replied, ecstatic at her find.

Jackie’s face lit up as she came to terms with what this all meant. “Oh my God, that would be so awesome! All the bullying and teasing he does at home to me… You don’t know what he’s like! It’s like he’s a totally different person!”

As the pair started walking along past the lockers, Jackie continued, “Here he’s all nerdy and quiet, but at home I can’t go a whole weekend without having to deal with his pranks or his teasing. I can’t wait to show him how it feels!”

“Oh I bet! Feel free to include me.” Vicky replied, her grin devious.

“Oh for sure!” Jackie said, her eyes fixated on a small man turning the corner ahead of them, about to join them on their walk to homeroom.

“Come on ladies, you’re going to be late if you walk any slower!” Mr. White called out to the pair as he passed by them closely. He slowed to their pace for a moment, hoping to get them to be on time for once. He tried his best to be somewhat of an authority, in spite of his size. After having caught the virus months before, he was barely the height of a toddler.

His wife didn’t wait long to divorce him after he had contracted the virus, leaving him for another woman who had apparently been a top female CEO - someone who could support her better than he could. He tried his best to focus on his work, although his students often made that hard for him. He had already been a bit of a pushover, but being so small had certainly made things easier for the hormonal girls now twice his size.

“Hi Mark!” Vicky said to him, ignoring his previous statement to them, as he got closer to them. She continued, “Sorry, I didn’t quite catch what you said. All the loud music I listen to has damaged my young ears.”

“It’s Mr. White to you, thank you! Now if you don’t mind hurrying to homeroom, we’ll be starting shortly!” He quickly countered, maintaining his illusion of authority over them.

“Oh come on!” Vicky moaned, “You’re meant to be one of the cool ones!” She approached him closely, stopping him in his tracks. He stumbled backwards, trying to make a gap between himself and the intimidating teen that towered over him. His back crashed the lockers behind him, the doors clattering as he did.

Stopping mere inches from him, Vicky stood there in her belly shirt and yoga pants, swaying her huge cameltoe as it hung just above his eye level. Mr. White struggled to find his words, scared to move in case he touched her anywhere inappropriate in his attempts to get by her. The hallways now were mostly empty, with almost everyone in class already.

“Hey Jackie, get your head out of your phone and take a looksy over here!” Vicky called out to her friend.

“L… Ladies, please! I’m j… just trying to do my job!” Mr White stuttered, finally finding the words to spare, even if he doubted how well they’d do to save him from Vicky. He looked down at the floor, Vicky’s overbearing presence keeping him pinned in place.

“See! Mr. White’s so tiny he doesn’t even come up to my pussy!” Vicky exclaimed.

Jackie glanced up from her phone, “God Vick, you’re such a perv!”

“Am I wrong though?” Vicky retorted, as she grinned at her friend, with Mr. White still terrified to move only inches from her vagina. He could feel the heat radiating out from it and onto his face.

Turning to face Jackie, Vicky’s titanic, round ass swung around behind her as she squatted slightly, waving it directly in front of Mr. White’s face. As she came to a stop, her ass jiggled dangerously close to his features. “Look, Jack! He’s lower than my butt! I have to squat down slightly just so he can kiss it! Can you imagine what it’ll be like when Scott’s this size? What you’ll do to him?” Vicky asked her friend, paying little mind to the terrified and violated teacher being forced to breathe the same air that floated around her ass. She wriggled her ass slightly as she spoke, her thick flesh bouncing just shy of his face as she did.

Jackie looked at the time on her phone, not wanting too much of an involvement in Vicky’s teasing of their homeroom teacher. “Hey, we’re all gonna be late for homeroom if you don’t let him go. You coming or not?” she asked her domineering friend.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m coming, hold on!” Vicky replied, huffing slightly at how much of a bore Jackie was being. She turned once more to face Mr. White and took a half step towards him, closing the already tiny gap between them. “Oh my God, Mark! You’re so friggin’ tiny you fit between my legs!” she remarked, “Not gonna lie, it’s kinda hot!”

Before Mr. White could even consider ducking and running, in spite of how embarrassing that would be to have to do, Vicky closed her legs. Her thick, but toned, thighs came crashing together, pinning his face between them. Desperate now, he squirmed to escape from between her legs. Lifting his head up for air, he was quickly met once more by Vicky’s hot, fat cameltoe less than an inch from his nose.

He held his breath as best he could but her tight grasp pushed the air out of his lungs, forcing him to soon take a deep inhale. His nostrils were quickly invaded by her potent, feminine musk. As the events were turning her on more, and the moisture between her vaginal lips grew, her scent was giving it away to the small man forced to breathe it in.

“I don’t care what anyone says, I think you’re the perfect height! Don’t you?” Vicky asked down to the quivering man between her thighs.

“P… Please V…. Vicky, we have homeroom now!” Mr. White managed to stutter from between her legs, his fear growing inside of him.

“I don’t know… You feel awfully good down there. Maybe we should skip!” Vicky quickly countered, clutching the hair on his head in hand as she dragged his face upwards towards her spandex covered cunt.

Vicky moved even closer to the locker, almost totally obscuring any vision of the tiny man except from his sprawling limbs.  Muffled moans and cries barely escaped past her thick flesh as he found his face pressed deep into the teenager’s sex.

“Come on, Vick! I think the guy’s had enough!” Jackie said, unable to conceal her smirk. Vicky really had no shame when it came to teasing Mr. White. So far he’d done nothing about it, and she was getting bold.

“Fine!” Vicky grunted, releasing him from her grasp and reluctantly stepping away from the puny man. He fell to the floor, onto his hands and knees. He coughed, tears in his eyes, as he gasped for air on the hallway floor. He was beaten and ashamed.

“Maybe I’ll see you around, Mr. White. Who knows how small you’ll be the next time we run into each other?” Vicky remarked, biting her lip slightly at the thought of it. He didn’t even look up at her as he panted on the hallway floor, struggling to catch his breath or clear his mind of what he had just endured.

Vicky chuckled at the sorry sight of him, “Oh come on, lil’ guy! Tons of guys would kill to be in your position. Man up!”

Mr. White finally forced himself to his feet, not wanting to displease the domineering girl. As he stood up fully, he brushed the dust off his knees and straightened his shirt. “Y… Yes, Ms. Vicky!” he replied obediently, picking his words carefully to avoid anything worse than what had already happened to him.

“Ooh I like the sound of that!” Vicky said approvingly. She gestured in front of her, allowing the small man to walk just ahead of her for the remainder of their trip to homeroom. Mark timidly walked just ahead of the tall pair, feeling Vicky’s dominant and overwhelming presence the entire walk there - a constant reminder of who really was in control.

Feeling Unwell by Vexed

Scott struggled to focus on his schoolwork the entire day. During lunch he seemed somewhat absent. Socialising with Ethan and his other friends, but otherwise doing the bare minimum required to make it through without raising any suspicions. His environment felt foreign for some strange reason, and he just couldn’t shake the image of Vicky’s grinning stare from earlier.

Before lunch ended, Scott ducked into one of the lesser used bathrooms. He had been feeling hot all day, and upon looking at himself in the mirror, he really did look kind of pale. Not wanting to spend another minute in school, and certainly not wanting to risk facing Jackie and Vicky again, he decided it would be best to just make his way home.

Pulling Ethan aside for a moment, “Hey man, I’m not feeling too hot today. I think I’m gonna head home now.” Scott said. His tone was dull and solemn, and Ethan could really see that his bigger friend really wasn’t in a headspace.

“Hey no worries, man.” Ethan replied, smiling at his friend, “I’m actually done for the day now, I can give you a ride home.”

Scott’s face lit up slightly. Usually he’d get a ride home with Jackie if Ethan wasn’t around, but finally their contrasting timetables played to his favour. He couldn’t ask Jackie for a ride home early, he’d never hear the end of it. And she was undoubtedly going to be with Vicky, who he wanted to avoid like the plague. “Thank you so much bro, I really owe you one!” Scott said, with a little bit more pep in his voice than before.

As the bell rang, and the hallways emptied, the pair made their way out the side entrance of their high school. Scott appreciated his friend’s discretion, as they quickly rushed to his car, having avoided bumping into anyone.

As Ethan’s car pulled up to Scott’s house, the pair said their goodbyes and Scott ran inside. As the door clicked shut behind him, he sprinted up the stairs and immediately headed into the bathroom.

He slumped his body down as he stared into the mirror, shakily holding the weight of his heavy torso as his palms pressed into the rim of the porcelain sink. The whites of his eyes held a reddish tinge and his skin was ashen. Maybe he really was sick.

Opening the cabinet the mirror was attached to, he plucked the thermometer that lay inside of it and stuck it under his tongue. After what felt like the longest minute of his life, Scott inspected the gauge. “101. Fuck!” he said aloud. The thermometer clattered into the bowl of the sink as he abandoned it and moved over to the scale.

Placing his feet on the glass surface, he impatiently awaited its calculation. He prayed with each passing second. Each attempt at reassurance only served to confirm what he feared most, and what Vicky had picked up on almost instantly. “160… That’s what? Four pounds since yesterday? Ah fuck please, no!” he choked at his own words, not wanting to believe they could be true.

He could feel his temperature rising almost simultaneously with his panic, cold beads of sweat began to run down his skin. His hair stood on end as shivers coursed over his body. He bursted out of the bathroom, and beelined towards his room.

As he shut the door behind him he leaned against it, the slightest bit of relief washing over him. At least he was in the one place he could feel totally at ease - his own room. Pushing his back against the door, he allowed his feet to slide away from him and he slowly descended onto the soft carpet below.

His mind raced. Images of Vicky’s grin as she realised what had happened, the fact that she’d undoubtedly tell Jackie about it… Ethan… The image of Ethan, barely reaching the height of the tall girl’s navel, being forced to look right into it if he wasn’t jerking his neck upwards to meet her gaze.

Had he really caught the virus? What did it mean for his life? How much would he shrink? It all terrified him, especially considering his existing relationship with Jackie. He had no doubt in his mind that she would relish in returning the favour for his years of torment towards her. Yet a small part of him, a part of him he was too scared to admit existed, couldn’t help but be intrigued by it all.

In spite of having felt so unwell, he couldn’t shake the warmth in his loins from thinking about it all. As he climbed to his feet and made his way over to his bed, his hand drifted downwards towards the waist of his pants. Sliding them off, he allowed his hands to wander over across his genitals. His testicles tingled with delight at the soft sensation of his touch. He couldn’t help himself, so he quickly climbed into bed once declothed and went to town on himself. After his fourth bout of shamefully masturbating to the concept to the thought of being dominated by taller girls, he eventfully passed out

*******************************************

“Scott! Where are you, Scott?” Jackie’s voice boomed. Scott stirred awake, still not quite there until he heard his stepsister’s thundering steps as she raced upstairs. Panicking, the slightly dazed teen scrambled from his bed, managing only to stumble to the floor as he attempted to walk on weakened legs.

“Scott!” she shouted as she opened his door without knocking, “You okay big bro?”

He climbed to his feet as the door swung open directly in front of him. Before him stood an unfamiliar sight of Jackie. Previously he had towered over her, but now he found himself at eye level with her belly button. He didn’t even come up to the bottom of her huge tits. “Holy fuck, you’re small!” she said, aghast that Vicky had been correct. She made her way towards him, sensing the fear deep inside of him as she did.

“J… j… just leave me alone, please!” he stuttered, his tone almost affirmative, but layered with fear and concern for his own well-being.

“Or what?” she countered, taking another step forward and closing the gap between them. He craned his neck up and stared back, in an attempt to stand his ground. She continued, pushing her hand into his shoulder and causing him to stumble back, “What are you gonna do?”

As Scott regained his footing, he glared angrily at her, “Get away from me, you giant, fat bitch!”

Jackie’s blood boiled. Without even a second thought, she grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him towards her as she  raised her knee, slamming it directly into Scott’s sternum. He keeled over in excruciating pain, wailing as he crashed into the floor - his arms tightly clutching his chest.

“Serves you right! I swear to God if you call me fat again, I will beat the ever loving shit out of you! Do you hear me?!” Jackie shouted, her fists clenched in anger as she towered over him.

Scott gasped in pained breaths as he struggled to regain even the ability to inhale properly. The pain he felt from Jackie’s strike was like nothing he ever felt before. Tears streamed down his face as he looked up at her pleadingly. The sight before him shook him to his core. He had never felt so vulnerable as his stepsister looked down on him. “I’m sorry!” he cried, feeling weak and humiliated.

Jackie pondered the situation for a moment, watching the brother who had tormented her so much curled on the floor. “Okay, get up. I wanna see something.” she demanded coldly, allowing him little time to recover.

As Scott climbed to his feet, she pulled a fabric tape measure out from her back pocket and bent over to place it beneath his foot. Holding it to the top of his head, she checked his height, “Four feet already, wow!”

Scott felt a sharp pain in his chest upon hearing her words. He had known he was short from the fact he was now face to face with her toned stomach, her bellybutton at near perfect eye level. However, he didn’t think he was quite that short. It was all too real now. He had been in denial for only so long before the reality arrived, and it was all too painful.

She held the tape across his body and measured the width of his chest. “Damn twenty six inches! I knew you were always a bit on the skinny side but that’s crazy!” she said, aghast at her findings. She relished in watching as Scott kept his chin down and eyes staring into one spot on the floor between them, saddened by each following measurement.

She mused, “I could probably fit my hand around your entire bicep now,” grabbing his wrist tightly and holding it over his head. Scott struggled in her grasp, feeling the upwards tug slowly starting to lift him as he tried his best to stay balanced.

Releasing him, Scott looked up at his sister and saw her eyes grow slightly more menacing for a moment. She reached towards him once more with her right hand, pointing out, “In fact, I think I could fit both around your neck!”

Scott’s eyes widened, and he tried to turn to run. But before he could even face away from her, both hands clasped together around his neck. He choked for air as they grew tighter and tighter, unable to even speak. Once more, she tugged upwards and Scott’s toes strained to keep himself upright as so much of his weight was held on only the very edges. “P… Please!” he squeezed out, using the remainder of the air he had as his face reddened and the veins in his head bulged.

And with that, she released him, watching as he crashed to the floor once again. Pouting slightly, she said, “Aww, you’re shivering! This shrinking is really taking its toll on you. How’s a nice cuddle with little sis sound?” A smirk curled upon her face as she spoke.

She reached down and plucked him up from the ground, only to wrap her arms around him and embrace him in a full body bear hug. Holding him tight against her, she lifted him from the ground, feeling his face get buried into her generous breasts. “Mmpphh, mmph, please! Can’t… Breathe!” Scott begged, flailing his arms and legs frantically as he tried to push away from his stepsister’s marshmallow hell.

“God, you’re so fragile!” she remarked as she carried him over to the mirror, swinging his small frame side to side with each step. Continuing, she remarked, “But you’re SO much cuter like this! And to think, this is only the beginning! Just imagine all the things we can do together now! There’s just so many exciting new ways we can spend time together, I’m not even sure where to start!” She couldn’t help but admire the difference in their sizes, constantly sizing him up in any way she could. “I’m so glad that we’ve managed to improve our relationship, aren’t you?” she questioned, watching in the mirror as Scott struggled to push away from her enough to respond.

“Mmph… Y… Yes, Jackie!” he stuttered back, her skin engulfing him so much that it almost made a complete, and constant, seal over his mouth.

She squeezed him affectionately, only serving to force more air from his already compressed lungs. “You like cuddling with little sis, don’tcha BIG bro?!” she asked, her gaze never leaving their reflection.

In spite of how untrue that was, not wanting to anger her again, Scott simply resigned to obeying her for now. Replying with his mouth still half against her, he managed to push out a succinct, “Yes, J… Jackie…”

As the two fleshy mounds pressed against him, Scott could feel the slight protrusions that he figured were her nipples pressing against him. The longer she kept him there, and the more he struggled, seemed to be causing them to harden more and more until they sharply poked at him.

Was she getting turned on by this? He wondered. He hoped not. He was already struggling to cope with her simply tormenting him, and he knew he couldn’t handle another beating. But Jackie being aroused by the control she exhibited over him? That was a whole different ball game. He was only four feet tall now, but this was only his first day of shrinking. God knows what she’d do as he got smaller.

Jackie laughed, dropping him down to the floor below, “Yeah, I bet you do!” As Scott climbed back to his feet, she hip checked him, causing him to slam down to the floor again. “A little perv like you loves cuddling his little sis, huh?” she said, belittling him as he struggled to his feet once again.

Holding a finger to her chin, she thought for a moment. “Hmm, maybe when you’re a bit smaller I’ll keep you as my little human teddy bear… But only if you’re really good! What do you think of that?” she asked as she closed the small gap between them, forcing him to crane his neck up towards her in order to make eye contact.

Too terrified to refuse, Scott stuttered back, “Y… Yes sis… Th… That w… would be nice.”

“I must warn you though, I’ve been known to drool in my sleep. Plus, I run hot and can get a tad sweaty. But I’m sure you wouldn’t mind. Anything for some quality time with little sis, isn’t that right?” she said, grinning at him. Contrastingly, his face showed only sheer terror, and Jackie was loving every second of it. She continued, “Now c’mere and give me a hug!”

Jackie wrapped her arms around her brother, more lovingly this time, and enjoyed the feeling of him clasping his arms around her ass as he tried to hug her back. “Alright, I’ll see you soon big bro! Hope you start feeling better, there’s so much for us to do!” she said. Before she released him, she reached down towards his ass and gave it a tight pinch - causing him to yelp out in pain.

She chuckled as she released him and headed towards his bedroom door. Saying nothing else, she opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. As she pulled the door shut behind her, she winked at him deviously, sending a shiver down his spine.

Riddled with anxiety and confusion, Scott immediately climbed back into bed and pulled the covers over himself. His body was tense and his mind frazzled, but the stress and strain he had been put under caused him to pass out once more without much trouble.

As Jackie made her way into her own bedroom, her mind raced with ideas. She was immensely turned on by their exchange, and couldn’t wait to use him some more. Shutting her door behind her, she wasted no time in slipping her hand beneath her waistband and nestling it atop her already soaked lips. A low moan escaped her mouth as she gently rubbed her fingers over her generous bush and into her folds.

Climbing onto her bed, she lay on her back and sunk into the soft sheets. As she fantasised about what she would do with her now shrunken brother, she began to vigorously masturbate. The ideas, and the reality of them, made her hornier than any porn ever had. Jackie continued to masurbate into the wee hours of the night, imagining her stepbro at all sorts of sizes and in all sorts of scenarios, soaking herself and her sheets.

A Fair Wager by Vexed

As Scott woke up, he did his best to climb out of bed. The pain from yesterday's beating was still prominent throughout his body. God how things could change so fast. One minute it seemed like everything was fine, and the next his whole life had been flipped upside down - leaving him at the mercy of his merciless stepsister.

He knew the virus shrunk people in bouts, but he had lost nearly two and a half feet of height in one night! He was as small as Ethan already… Well at least as small as Ethan was the last time they saw each other…

Throwing some clothes on, Scott headed straight out of his room and downstairs. As he moved past the front door and into the kitchen, he caught sight of Jackie pulling into the drive. His heart sank. She was the last person he wanted to see right now, not after last night.

He was grateful, however, for her bringing the car home. Still tall enough to drive, he planned to use it. A day out was just what he needed, especially if she was going to be home for the rest of the day.

As Jackie entered, she dropped her shopping bag and keys on the counter, "Hey Dweeb!"

"Hey Jackie, thanks for picking up our car from the shop." Scott replied, not making eye contact with her as he went for the keys.

"Our car?" She scoffed as she swiped them from the counter before he could, "What do you mean our car? It's my car."

"Hey! I'm still tall enough to drive!" He countered, extending his much shorter arm out as he reached for them.

"Barely!" She shouted back, raising them into the air and baiting him to jump up for them. "Besides, who said I'd let you?" She asked as she closed the already small gap between them and enticingly dangled them over his head.

"God, you're such a bitch sometimes!" Scott spat as he reached up and embarrassingly jumped to stand a chance at getting them, the height difference already dizzying to him from this close.

Crouching down, Jackie brought herself to his level. God she was big. "Wow, you got some rocks on you still, huh small fry?! Did you forget the little lesson I taught you yesterday?" She asked as she lightly pushed on his chest, striking fear into his heart and causing him to look away from her. "No, look at me!" She demanded, grabbing his face and turning it towards her, "Well?"

"I didn't…" Scott mumbled in defeat.

"You didn't what?" She asked, grinning at him all the while, not quite satisfied with his answer.

"I didn't forget about the lesson." Scott replied, his gaze pinned to the floor.

"That's a good boy…" She said as she stood back up, scruffing his hair approvingly. "Tell you what bro, I'll make you a little deal - you can have the car until you’re too small to drive… IF… you can beat me in a game of hoops.”

Hoops? He laughed to himself. Having been an expert shooter, even at his current size he’d give her a good run for her money. It was a small chance, but a better chance than had she chosen a different game, so he’d take what he could get.

“And if I don’t?” he asked as he looked up at her, slightly concerned about the coming answer.

“If you don’t… Then you call your little friend Ethan, and ask him to come over. I’ll call Vicky and you guys can meet us at the pool. You’ll be our little Cabana boys!” she laughed, the idea having come to her in a brief flash of genius this earlier this morning. Continuing, she explained, “So I went out this morning and got you the costumes and everything!”

Digging into her bags on the counter, she pulled out the costumes - brandishing to him a pair of boy-sized speedos. “What? How did you… How did you know I’d want the car?” Scott asked, confused and feeling even less confident about his win. She had more on the line than he had initially thought.

“C’mon, of course I’d assume you’d want to get out of here. After what happened last night? So yeah, I knew you’d do just about anything to get these keys!” she replied, jingling them over his head as she spoke.

“Alright fine, let’s just get this over with.” Scott huffed. The pair of them headed straight outside, eager to get started. As they entered the garden, Scott immediately grabbed the ball in an attempt to warm up.

Dribbling felt foreign at his new height - his timing was all off and his grip on the ball was near non-existent. Jackie could only laugh as she watched him struggle, “You ready little guy? Need some time to practice your moves?”

“I’m ready… Even like this I could whoop your ass!” Scott shouted back, his threat appearing firm but hollow inside.

“Well let’s go then, you can start!” Jackie replied, making her way towards him in a nonchalant stroll. Scott struggled to dribble as she approached him, any attempt to get past her was met with a sidestep of her towering body - eclipsing the net from his view. Lining up his shot nonetheless, he used all of his strength to send the ball the distance.

They both watched with bated breath as it flew through the air, directly towards the hoop. As it hit the rim, it spun around the edge for a moment before going in. “Woo! He shoots, he scores! Looks like I’ve still got it, big sis!” Scott cheered, jumping around the court as if he had won the lottery.

“Yeah, yeah. Lucky shot, little guy. I’ll give you one…” Jackie replied as she collected the ball from beneath the net. Walking back across their half court, she got into position, “Alright, come at me bro!”

Hesitating for a moment, Scott made his way towards her, keeping his stance wide and his guard up. Jackie turned her back towards him, her huge ass in his face as he tried to reach around for the ball. “Alright, let’s see what you…” he began, cut off as she backed up into him, her ass slamming into his chest and throwing him backwards towards the ground.

Dazed on the floor, he could do nothing as she dribbled past him and took a shot from just beneath the net, it going in with no trouble at all. “Come on, little bro! Is that all you got?”

“Dirty play for someone with such an advantage!” Scott shouted back as he climbed to his feet, brushing his hands together to free them of the dirt now covering them. They were red and grazed, but it was nothing he couldn’t handle.

“Alright, let’s go again. What we saying, first to five?” Scott asked.

“Sure bro! Here, catch!” Jackie said sharply as she threw the ball towards him, it slapping into his hands and chest as he absorbed the forceful throw, only barely keeping it in his possession. Once more, he made his way towards her, trying his best to get past.

Despite feeling so uncomfortable at this size, he found himself still able to do a decent crossover before sprinting past her towards the net. Looking up, he lined up his shot. As he jumped into the air and the ball left his grasp, he was immediately denied. In the time it took him to get into a decent position, Jackie had already closed the gap and an outstretched hand was all it took to intercept.

Desperate, Scott skirted around her as she laughed at him and tried to defend. Stretching his arms out up to her, he found he could barely make it up to her chest as she held the ball at her head height. His failed attempts making no difference, she nonchalantly took a shot and smiled as it met its mark without even touching the rim - swishing into the net.

Scott, frustrated at how the game was going thus far, ran to grab the ball with both hands and carried it back to his starting position. “Okay, again!” he growled as he began dribbling.

Jackie held her hands up, “Okay! Okay! Big boy! Let’s go.” She walked towards him, expecting him to attempt the same move as before. As the ball switched from his right to his left, and he mentally prepared himself for his run, in a flash he had lost possession of it and turned to see Jackie already dribbling the ball. “Lose something?” she asked teasingly as he ran towards her.

Turning her back towards him once more, she giggled as she began backing up with the ball out of his reach. Her ass bumped his chest with each step and his futile attempts to reach around her were only met with more bumps. He had to protect his face, she’d break his nose at this rate. He could do nothing as she reversed into him, each step threatening to only knock him further towards the net.

Before Scott knew it, he was beneath the net and Jackie was jumping into the air. He could only watch as she scored yet another basket, the ball descending upon him like a meteor as he winced and tried to catch it over his head. “Come on! Are you gonna do that every time?” he complained as he made his way back to try again.

“Haha! Maybe!” Jackie replied, laughing at herself. “What are you gonna do about it? Bite my ankles?” she asked as she returned to her position to defend.

Scott slowly made his way back into position to try again, his spirit lessening with each failed attempt. This time he figured he’d try something new, maybe a little rougher. As he came forward, he shoved his arm into Jackie and pushed her back - expecting to at the very least throw her off balance.

Much to Scott’s surprise, and Jackie’s glee, as he sent his body into hers - he bounced off her as if running into a brick wall. The difference in core strength and stability between them was staggering, sending him flying backwards towards the ground once more. The ball flew out from his possession, bouncing along the floor as he collided with it. He screamed out in pain as his elbows took the brunt of the fall, scraping along the concrete.

Jackie couldn’t help but wince at the force of the collision. Sure he had tried to be rough with her, but that had to hurt! “Bro… What are you doing?” she asked, her tone similar to a disappointed, but concerned, parent.

As Scott recovered from his fall, she collected the ball from the edge of their half court and slowly jogged it over to the underside of the net. Jumping up, she spun it against the backboard and watched as it dropped in. “That’s four, bro. One more to go. And at what cost? Look at yourself? You’re all scuffed up!” Jackie complained, showing slight sympathy.

Walking over to him with the ball under one arm, she extended her arm out to offer her help. Scott paused, looking at her outstretched hand. The same girl who had beat him within what felt like an inch of his life, now offering her help. Hesitantly, he reached out to clasped his much smaller into hers and she pulled him up. “You ready to go again, Scott?” she asked calmly, as she held the ball out for him to take.

Scott stared at the floor, mumbling, “I concede…”

“You what? Sorry I didn’t catch that?” she asked, genuinely not hearing what he had said.

“I concede, okay?! You win!” Scott clarified more loudly, the defeat obvious in his facial expressions and general demeanour.

“Great! You’re going to love being my little Cabana boy, bro. I promise! Now let’s get you inside. Look at the state of you!” Jackie replied as she took his hand and led him in. As Scott began to walk, she couldn’t help but notice his slight limp and grazed arms and hands.

“Aw bro, you’ve really managed to hurt yourself! Come here…” she cooed as she placed her hands beneath his arms and lifted him up onto her hip.

“No Jackie! This is wrong!” Scott resisted, trying his best to push away from her.

“What? Can’t your sister help you? You can barely walk!” she replied, ignoring his futile attempts to get down as she carried him inside. As they entered the kitchen, Jackie lifted him from her hip and sat him upon the counter.

Scott looked down at the drop from the counter, nothing too bad really. But considering how weak his leg was feeling, he’d risk not walking for the next few days if he landed on it wrong. And with Jackie around, he really needed to get out of here sooner rather than later. He watched as she looked through the cabinets before finding what she had been looking for - a first aid kit.

As she opened it up, she pulled out some anti-bacterial wipes and moved back over to him. “Here, show me your elbows.” Jackie asked, her tone calm and caring, a tone he hadn’t heard from her in a very long time. He lifted his arms, displaying his reddened elbows covered in bits of gravel and speckled with broken skin. She gently wiped them until all that was left was the redness from the abrasion of his fall. “There, that’s looking a lot better…” she said, smiling at him. He almost enjoyed this side of Jackie, it was so refreshing in comparison to their usual aggressions towards each other. It just felt wrong, and unfamiliar. He wasn’t sure if it would change at any moment.

“Now there’s not much I can do about your leg. You’re going to have to just try your best to keep moving it, you still have a job to do and I can’t have you too stiff on me!” Jackie explained, as she inspected the rest of him. As she turned his palms upwards, she noticed the redness on them too and gave them a wipe for good measure.

“There, that should do it!” she concluded as she moved back over to the first aid kit and packed it away. Scott looked for a way down once more, shuffling towards the edge of the bench. “Woah, woah, woah, little man! Here, I can help you.” she quickly stated as she sidestepped in front of him, reaching under his arms once more and gently lowering him to the ground.

“Now, don’t worry about calling Ethan. He and Vicky are already on their way.” Jackie said as she placed him on the ground before her.

“What? But we had an agreement?” Scott replied, confused.

“Yes, we did. But you were never going to win. You scored one basket because I let you and conceded before I even scored my fifth. Let’s be real here, bro.” she countered, “I called Vicky before I even got home, and she called Ethan. He was never going to say no to her, you know that.”

She smiled at him as he looked back at her, shocked, “So, run along upstairs with your little swimsuit from the counter, and go get changed. They’ll be here any minute now.”

Cabana Boys by Vexed

As Scott stared into his bathroom mirror, already struggling to reach it, what he saw sickened him - a four foot nothing pipsqueak, donning only a pair of light blue Speedos. He had to fight his natural urge to cover up his junk as it bulged so obviously through the fabric, an unavoidable side effect of wearing a swimsuit designed for someone who hadn’t even gone through puberty yet.

His pitiful stare was interrupted as three thunderous knocks banged against the bathroom door, followed by the familiar voice of his sister, “Bro… What’s taking so long? Vicky and Ethan have already started outside. Hurry up!”

Scott took a deep breath, trying to collect his thoughts. He just needed to focus on getting through this, then he could get to the car and drive out of here. It was just one day, and it was already almost halfway through. “Alright, I’m coming!” Scott replied as he walked over to the bathroom door and unlocked it.

As he opened the door, Scott was immediately taken aback by the sight before him. He was slowly getting used to only reaching Jackie’s tummy, but in this case it was a sight totally unfamiliar to him. She stood before him, in all her curvaceous, yet athletic, glory. It wasn’t often he’d catch her in her swimsuit, and at this size it was hard for it not to take his breath away. But she was his stepsister. He should be disgusted by her child-bearing hips and toned stomach, her big breasts and faultless skin - yet he couldn’t help but stand in awe.

“Oh. My. God. Scott, you look perfect!” Jackie squealed as he pulled the door open, and unwillingly displayed himself to her. Squatting down to his level, Jackie got a better look at him, her eyes drifting down towards his crotch as the backs of her fingers lightly brushed against him.

Scott watched as her eyes moved across his body, descending, before reaching his junk and widening with shocked delight. “Wow bro! You got a pretty big dick for a little guy.” she pointed out as she reached out to grasp at it through his Speedo, wrapping her fingers around the bulge.

Scott pushed back, only causing her to tighten her grip around it. “Ah, ah, ah! I can’t imagine it’d be all that enjoyable if I were to tug this too hard!” she said as she perused further, using his bulge as if it were a leash on him. She continued, gently squeezing it in one hand as if it were a stress ball, “This thing must’ve been over eight inches when you were regular sized… Too bad you never got to use it before… Well, you know…”

“Please, Jackie! Get off of me!” Jack begged, squirming in her grasp and trying his best not to get erect from the constant caressing. “Is wearing this stupid thing and waiting on you not good enough?” he asked, his face showing real defeat and restraint, in spite of how his body was beginning to react to her.

As his cock began to grow in her hand, Jackie’s eyes widened as she feigned disgust “Oh my God, are you getting hard? I’m your stepsister for fucks sake! What a perv!” she shouted, giving his bulge a painful squeeze before finally letting go.

Scott moaned in pain as his cock and balls felt as if they’d explode from her squeeze, before she finally released him and he dropped to his knees in relief. “Get the fuck up!” she shouted, “I’m done waiting for you.”

Climbing to his feet, Scott meekly followed her downstairs. As they walked, her fat ass swayed in front of him, the huge mass of it blocking him out from the sight of anyone in front of them. Her black bikini bottoms did very little to contain her monstrous behind. She had opted for a regular fitting bikini, but it was near impossible to tell as her ass engulfed most of the fabric - leaving only a slither of black between her cheeks.

Once they got outside, Vicky was already on a sunlounger trying her best to catch a tan. Hearing their steps, she looked over and lifted her shades up onto her brow, “Oh, I was wondering when you guys were gonna get out here…” She sipped on her cocktail, watching as Jackie came over and got settled onto the sunlounger beside her.

As Jackie’s ass sank into the lounger, her jaw dropped as she finally got a good look at Ethan, “Oh my God, he’s tiny!”

“I know right? He barely comes up to my crotch now!” Vicky replied, ruffling his hair as he stood obediently beside her, awaiting orders. “Little Ethan here had a busy night. Didn’t you, little guy?” she asked.

“Y…. yes, Miss Vicky.” Ethan replied submissively, his gaze never leaving the floor beside her as he spoke. Scott gulped hard in fear. Was he destined a similar fate, but from his own stepsister nonetheless?

“Oh my God, Vick! You’ve got him saying miss!” Jackie laughed, as she lay back comfortably.

“Well he is my cabana boy. I figured it was only fitting.” Vicky explained, grabbing Ethans chin to make him look up at her and squeezing his cheeks.

“Hear that bro? You might wanna take some notes!” Vicky said as she tightly squeezed his shoulder and pulled him up beside her, to stand in position like Ethan was for Vicky. Scott wanted to curse her out as she commanded and dragged him about, as if he were nothing. But held his tongue out of self-preservation.

“Grab the lotion from the kitchen counter for us, bro.” Jackie commanded, clicking her fingers at him condescendingly. Scott made haste towards the kitchen, fists clenched as he tried not to think too much about the embarrassment of being his sister’s “cabana boy.”

“Ethan, why don’t you get Jackie one of these delicious cocktails from the kitchen too?” Vicky asked, peering at him over the top of her sunglasses.

“Sure, n… no problem, Miss Vicky!” Ethan stuttered in response, quickly following Scott into the kitchen, eager to catch up with him.

As Ethan stepped into the shade of the kitchen, he caught Scott attempting to climb up onto the counter to reach the suntan lotion. “Hey man, sorry to see you’ve shrunken so much,” he said as he reached up towards the table, attempting to grab one of the premixed cocktails Vicky had brought.

“Yeah it all happened so fast. And Jackie… Well Jackie…” Scott began, his mind wandering back to yesterday. He looked towards the garden out of fear, glad to see she didn’t seem to be paying them any attention for the time being.

Cutting him off before he could get into it, Ethan replied, “Say no more man. I understand.” Scott smiled in response. He didn’t know the full extent of what Ethan had been through, but given how he was addressing Vicky, he figured it wasn’t too far from his own experience.

Filling Jackie’s cup, Ethan waited for Scott as he attempted to push his torso up onto the counter to reach the suntan lotion at the back of it. As he sprawled his body across the surface, he stretched his arm out, only barely reaching the half full bottle and pulling it back with him. “Alright, got it.” Scott said aloud, feeling a small sense of achievement that he was still able to reach, no matter by how slim a margin.

As the pair made their way back outside, Jackie asked, “What took you guys so long? We’re wasting daylight here. I want a tan, not to look like a lobster!”

“Sorry, we wer-” Ethan began, as he handed Jackie her drink.

“We don’t care, Ethan! Cabana boys should be seen, and not heard.” Vicky shouted back, snapping her fingers and pointing beside lounger. Knowing what that meant, Ethan quickly made his way back to Vicky’s side and stood there patiently awaiting further instruction.

Scott watched as Ethan so obediently followed Vicky’s orders. He looked towards Jackie and the space by her sunlounger. Something inside of him, something perhaps instilled in him by the beating yesterday, told him he should follow Ethan’s lead and stand by Jackie. But the man in him fought to resist. Sighing, he moved into position beside his stepsister, trying his best to convince himself it was of his volition and not out of fear.

“Well?” Jackie asked, looking at Scott quizzically.

“What?” Scott replied in confusion, holding the bottle of suntan lotion tightly against his chest.

“We didn’t ask you to get the lotion for no reason, Scott. Are you going to put it on us or not?” Jackie spat back as she turned over onto her front.

Scott wasted no further time in squirting the lotion onto his hands, rubbing it between them to get a thorough spread. Tossing the bottle over to Ethan, he reached down towards Jackie’s back and began to rub the cream across it.

Jackie moaned quietly, “Aw yeah, this is the life.” Trying his best to ignore her, Scott continued to rub the cream across her body. As he moved to her lower regions, his heart thumped in his chest. He really didn’t want to rub his hands across his own sister’s ass. It was such an intimate task. Could he really? He paused for a moment, looking over to Ethan performing the same task seemingly without the same internal battle. But he wasn’t related to Vicky...

Totally unphased by it, with eyes shut, Jackie asked, “What’s the hold up back there?”

Shaking himself from his pause, Scott replied, “Sorry Jackie!” He continued further down as Jackie lifted her head from the lounger for a moment to take a huge gulp of her drink. As his hands moved from the small of Jackie’s back to her ass, her flesh beneath his hands changed considerably.

What had previously been tight skin and bone, quickly turned to her fat ass, accentuated by a huge crease where it hung over her thighs. Scott couldn’t help but feel the slight twitch in his dick as his hands rubbed across the soft and pudgy skin, even more so as they neared her crack and explored lower, towards where her vagina lay just beneath her bottoms.

Not wanting to get hard in front of Vicky and Ethan, nor Jackie really, Scott made haste further down her body. He rubbed his hands across the backs and insides of her thighs before moving onto her calves and the bottoms of her feet.

As the boys lathered the girls up, ignoring them completely, Jackie called over to Vicky, “Hey Vick!”

“Yeah?” Vicky replied simply, looking over to Jackie and pulling her sunglasses down onto the bridge of her nose to see her better. She rested her head on her hands, enjoying the feeling of Ethan caressing her body so thoroughly as he applied the lotion.

“I was just thinking…” Jackie began, taking a sip of her drink, “All my life I've wanted a guy bigger than me, stronger than me. Y’know? Someone who could just pick me up, sweep me off my feet. That whole thing.”

Vicky laughed, “I know exactly what you mean! Maybe we’ve had it wrong this whole time. I’ve been loving having all these little guys around, I don’t think this virus is quite as bad as they’ve been saying.”

“I couldn’t agree more!” Jackie responded, flashing her friend a wide, toothy grin. She continued, “I think it’s gonna be hard for me to go back, now that I’ve seen the potential of a fun-sized guy. Take Scott here, for example. He’d never be caught dead doing this, forever the stubborn, annoying dweeb.” Turning her head for a moment, she nudged it towards him but he kept his head down and hoped her attention would move on.

She looked back to Vicky, explaining, “Even just a few days ago, I wouldn’t have given him a second look if I could’ve helped it. But now, I think he’s kinda cute. He’s still a dorky perve. But his tiny little hands on my ass? I could get used to this sort of treatment.”

Vicky almost choked on her drink, “Jackie! He’s your stepbro!”

Scott was thankful for Vicky’s intervention. Jackie’s slowly evolving interest in him, especially considering he couldn’t stop her advances, was unsettling. He thought back to the irresistible temptation he’d had to masturbate, just after she’d beat him within an inch of his life. This wasn’t right, yet he had little control over her, nor his own, feelings.

“So? We’re not really related! We can be honest here, right?” Jackie replied confidently. She countered, “So you’re telling me you’re not enjoying little Ethan over there, waiting on you? And this is only the earlier stages of the virus. Can you imagine what it’ll be like when they get, like, crazy small?” She held her hand out beside her, trying to show Vicky the different sizes they’d be, going so far as to even show the distance between her finger and thumb.

She let her mind wander, “So small that they couldn’t resist… And when you’re bored with him, you could just keep him in your purse.”

Vicky laughed, “I can think of a few other places to keep them too!”

Scott paused upon hearing this, his mind racing. They wouldn’t really take this that far, would they? His concern was quickly thrown from his mind as Jackie shouted, “Hey! I didn’t give you permission to stop!” Scott quickly got back to rubbing, and Ethan, having never stopped, made his actions more deliberate just in case.

As the day progressed, Jackie and Vicky chatted amongst themselves while their two cabana boys stood to attention, baking in the sun. They’d periodically refill their drinks, and less frequently reapply suntan lotion.

The girls seemed to be slurring more, and the few times they actually got up from their loungers were laughable attempts to function. Neither Scott nor Ethan laughed. They dared not challenge how much the girls were seeming to drink either, in spite of what the end result may have meant for them. Thus far, Jackie and Vicky had been fairly tame. But that was what one might expect with sobriety. And they had departed that station long ago.

Suddenly, the calm of their garden was disrupted as Jackie sprung to her feet. Before Scott could react, she lifted him into the air as if he were nothing more than a doll to her. Scott screamed out, pushing at her and kicking his legs wildly in an attempt to escape her grasp. Jackie only laughed in response as she carried him over to the pool, stumbling all the way. Vicky watched with eyes of intrigue, Ethan’s of horror.

“God, you barely weigh a thing!” Jackie said, approaching the side of the pool. “Neither of you have had any lotion put on, don’t want you to get burned now. Do we?” she asked, tossing Scott into the pool with no trouble at all.

“You know what? You’re so right, Jackie!” Vicky followed, clutching at Ethan too and dragging him with her to the pool. Her attempt with Ethan was met with even less resistance, due to his smaller size and more broken spirit. The two girls jumped into the water together, Vicky with Ethan’s small form clutched tightly against her stomach as if he were her favourite toy.

Fearing what was about to come, Scott swam desperately away from Jackie. Tired from the struggle, he tried his best to push off the bottom, met only by more water as he failed to reach it before becoming fully submerged.

Jackie wasted no effort in stepping towards him and grasping him by one arm. As she pulled him into her, she wrapped her arms around his torso and tied him into a bearhug against her. Scott flailed, kicking at her legs in an attempt to push away.

“Remember when we were little,” she began, ignoring his futile attempts to escape, “What was that game we used to play?” Feigning thinking about it, in spite of knowing fully well what it was, Jackie paused for a moment. She continued, “Oh I remember! Dip the sis! But that doesn’t work so well here… I know! Dunk the punk!” Jackie dragged Scott below the surface, moving her body on top of his and keeping him pinned beneath it.

Vicky watched in awe, Jackie was really going for it! She quickly followed suit, with Ethan already held tightly against her. He hadn’t tried to squirm away, nor had he ever done something similar to her when he’d been at full size. But she’d enjoy it all the same. She pushed Ethan beneath the surface, replacing a terrified scream with the gurgling of water.

Ethan tried his best to swim out from beneath Vicky, but she kept him easily in place. He hadn’t had a chance to breathe and could quickly feel his body begging for oxygen in just a matter of seconds.

Jackie, on the other hand, had much more of a battle on her hands as the slightly bigger Scott thrashed violently beneath her. He grabbed at her legs, and flung his body side to side in an attempt to breach the surface even for a moment. “You gotta earn your breaths, little bro! Fighting isn’t gonna cut it!” Jackie said down to him, her arms tense and moving erratically as she held his constantly moving body beneath her.

As Vicky finally relented and allowed Ethan to breach the surface, he gasped the air in lavishly. His attention turned over to Scott, who still hadn’t had one breath of air. “You need to let him breathe!” he shouted, quickly silenced by Vicky as she wrapped her hand over his face and dragged him away from the battling siblings.

Scott could feel his consciousness fading as his energy lessened with each passing moment. As his vision slowly faded to black and he finally stopped resisting, the last thing he saw was the blurred and distorted image of Jackie grinning back at him through the water.

Awake and Used by Vexed

His head throbbing, Scott slowly began to wake from his forced slumber. The first thing he noticed of his new environment was the immense weight seemingly wrapped around his torso. Shifting slightly, he tried to shrug it off but made no difference to it.

 

Feeling Scott’s attempts to move between her thighs, Jackie also began to wake. She couldn’t help but notice how comfortable she was this way. Usually she’d sleep with a pillow between her legs, but Scott made an excellent hot water bottle. Her huge hips and ass covered most of his chest, all the way down to his upper thighs.

 

Still feeling the effect from her drinks earlier, Jackie slurred as she spoke, “goOd Eveni…ng bro! You’re so f-fragile now…” She ran her fingers across his face playfully, “Remember when y-you used to pin and t-tickle me?”

 

“Get the fuck off me!” Scott shouted, trying his best to lift the leg she had pinning him to his bed.

 

“Aw someone’s being a little cranky pants!” Jackie teased as she began to tickle him across his body. Scott couldn’t help but laugh, more out of uncomfortable instinct than anything else, as her fingers came perusing across his vulnerable body. He squirmed beneath her, desperate for his freedom, but her fat ass and thighs kept him pinned as she began to grind herself against him; tickling him all the while.

 

In his frustration, Scott spat, “Get off of me, you fat cow!”

 

The tickling stopped immediately, and Jackie’s expression of humour and playfulness switched to one of growing fury. She leaned forward, bringing her face closer to his, her bikini-clad tits hanging down over his face. Her nipples were rock hard, in spite of the sudden change in mood. “Take it back, pipsqueak!” she yelled, bringing her left hand around and smacking him hard across the face.

 

Scott felt as if she had just dropped a cinder block on his head, his already throbbing brain feeling as if it were now rattling in his skull. Tears welled up in his eyes, and his cheeks blushed red, “N… no, just st-stop!” As she raised her hand once more, threatening another blow, he began to cry, “Okay, okay! I’m sorry!”

 

“Sorry for what?” she asked, unsatisfied with his apology. She kept her hand menacingly above him, a similar force eager to strike him once more if she didn’t hear what she wanted.

 

“F-for calling you a cow…” Scott uttered in submission, trying his best to shield himself from a second hit.

 

“Damn right you are! How dare you call a girl fat?” Jackie began to rant, “Don’t you know how self-conscious that makes me?” She raised her hand even higher than the first time, “I should really make sure you learned your lesson…”

 

“No! No! Please! I learned my lesson!” Scott replied quickly, terrified that she’d hit him harder. Desperate to avoid any further beatings, he tried his best to elaborate, “I’m really sorry! Y-You’re not fat. I'm j-just jealous. You’re so popular and strong! And…” he looked down, embarrassed.

 

“Keep going, squirt…” Jackie replied, her tone already softening.

 

“And… And beautiful!” Scott finished, praying it was enough.

 

“Alright... How do I know you’re not just saying that so I don’t smack you again?” she asked inquisitively, trying her best to disguise the flattered, smug smile upon her face.

 

“Because it’s the truth! C’mon, you’re the hottest girl at school. Everybody knows that, okay? P-Please don’t hurt me anymore!” Scott said as he continued to squirm beneath her. Having previously been trying to escape from between her thighs, he had since opted to try and tuck himself further between them for protection.

 

Her smile turned to a devious grin, “I knew it! God you’re such a perv.” She leaned in even closer, bringing her face awkwardly close to his. He could feel his body beginning to overheat beneath her as her huge body surrounded him. Having her this close, with her tits in his face and her nipples seemingly harder by the second, it was only a matter of time before he was rock hard. He could feel his cock twitching in his Speedo, as it slowly began to grow.

 

It didn’t take much before Jackie could feel it pressing against her, as it struggled to fight past the fabric of the tight Speedo. “Oh my God! Are you getting a hard-on?” she asked, feigning shock. Lifting her hips slightly, she slipped her hand down his body. Staring dead into his eyes,  she wrapped her fingers around his junk. “I bet this is turning you on!” she said as she squeezed his balls in her hand and felt his cock grow.

 

“What a freak!” she shouted, “Your big scary stepsister beating the fuck out of you turns you on?”

 

“N-no, you’ve j-just been sitting on it, is all… And with all of you… like… right on top of me… Just please stop!” Scott begged. He really meant it too, he wanted nothing more than this all to be over right now. The feelings he couldn’t control, the humiliation, the lack of power he had - it was all too much.

 

“Wait until Vick hears about this!” Jackie laughed, her nostrils flaring as she looked down between her legs at his bulge and gripped it harder. She continued, “Not gonna lie bro. You really do have a pretty fat cock for a small guy… Between the buzz I’ve got going, keeping you in line, and just seeing how… small you are...”

 

She paused for a second as she bit her lip. Scott seized his opportunity to stop her before this got any further, “Please! Just let me go. Nobody has to hear about any of this, and we can just stay out of each other’s way until your Mom gets home.”

 

“Until Mom gets home? Oh no, no, little bro. You’ve got it all wrong. You may be a perv, but you’re packing heat! And you’re all I have right now, so…” Jackie replied, starting to moan as she was grinding her pussy against the side of his body and rubbing his junk through his Speedo. 

 

“B-but you’re my… my stepsister! I d-don’t want… I’ve never… b-been with…” Scott stuttered in response, terrified and overwhelmed by the confusing situation. His cock was consistently throbbing now, at its maximum size and oozing with precum. 

 

“Yeah I know, you’re a virgin. Who would want to fuck a pathetic, little dweeb like you?” Jackie spat, her tone beginning to turn more sensual as she continued to speak, “But I’m horny and, like I said, you’ve got a nice dick. Plus, I’m feeling this whole size difference thing we got going on.” 

 

She moaned louder, releasing his cock for a moment as she slid her hand between her own legs, “Fuck! It’s got me wet just thinking about it.” Scott can only watch, horrified, as her fingers begin to massage her vagina through her bikini.

 

“Jackie, please. This is wrong!” Scott begged. He was quickly silenced as Jackie wrapped the fingers from her other hand across his mouth, allowing only muffled groans as he squirmed beneath her.

 

Feeling herself becoming more and more soaked down there as she rubbed, Jackie slid her bikini aside - exposing her swollen lips covered by a relatively unkempt bush. “I’m not sure if you realise this already, bro. But I don’t care!” Jackie replied as she sat up on top of him.

 

Tugging at his Speedo, she began to pull the stretchy fabric down. Scott’s erect penis fought to stay contained, the only thing stopping his bottoms sliding down with no resistance. Jackie continued to tug, watching eagerly for the moment it sprung out in front of her.

 

Finally, Scott’s cock slipped out past the fabric of the Speedo and bounced before her. “Wow!” Jackie mused, almost salivating at the prospect of having such a thing inside of her. Her loins longed for it, even if it was her stepbrother’s.

 

Shifting uncomfortably beneath her, as she sat on top of him with one knee either side, Scott tried to climb away. “Please Jackie!” he said, attempting to roll over and crawl.

 

Jackie quickly grabbed his shoulders and dragged him back into position. Raising her hand, she slapped him across his face just hard enough to remind him who was in control. Scott whimpered as he held his face. He lay beneath her, still, scared to make another move from his current position.

 

Reaching down between her legs, Jackie gripped his cock in her hand once more and guided it towards her wet lips. Before sliding it in, she teasingly rubbed the thick head of it against her sopping lips and oozed her juices out onto it. Moaning, she asked, “Aw, you like that?”

 

Scott writhed beneath her, unable to stop himself from enjoying the feeling. He jerked his neck to one side and dug it into the sheets beneath him as best as he could, not wanting to face her as she raped him.

 

As his cock became nice and moist, Jackie slowly began to lower herself onto it. She moaned out loudly as it slipped deeper and deeper into her, its fat tip pushing at her insides as it made space for itself in her tight cavern. “Fuck bro! This feels amazing!” she moaned, gasping as she sat down fully on top of it.

 

Despite how it felt, Scott couldn’t allow this to happen. Clutching at any reason for her to stop, a thought sprung to mind, “Wait! What if you get pregnant?”

 

“Nice try, bro.” Jackie countered, as she lifted herself up off his cock, it slick with her viscous juices, “But I’m on the pill.” She slammed herself down, causing the pair of them to moan loudly at the immense pleasure.

 

As Jackie began to rhythmically pump his cock in and out of her, Scott couldn’t help but feel embarrassed, yet insanely aroused at the same time. Her weight on top of him was a lot to bear as she painfully bounced her hips up and down. Tears streamed from his eyes as he looked around for any sort of salvation, all attempts to shift out from beneath her stopped by her vice like grip around his cock, and her hands ready to hold him in place if necessary.

 

“Stop fighting it, perv!” Jackie shouted. “We fit nice together. I knew all those kegel exercises would come in handy. Am I good and tight for you?” she asked, slowing her motion to a sensual ride for a moment as she maneuvered herself up and down the length of his shaft. “I know you like it,” she whispered.

 

Jackie continued to ride Scott, each pump of his member into her bringing him closer to orgasm. Scott could feel his balls beginning to tighten as his body prepared to cum. Jackie could feel his cock growing even more inside of her, she grinned deviously at him as she realised what it meant. She slowed once more, giving each motion her full attention as she ensured his cock rubbed along the entirety of her slick, soft insides.

 

Knowing he was about to cum was really beginning to overwhelm Jackie with lust, she could feel her own muscles beginning to contract at the thought of it. Her moans grew in volume, and her breathy gasps became more frequent as she did her best to milk his cum out of him.

 

Unable to control it, Scott gasped out as his cock suddenly erupted inside of her. Jackie’s moans turned into what may as well have been screams as she was overcome by her own ecstatic orgasm. Ripples of pleasure coarsed their way through both their bodies, Scott’s cock continuing to spurt its cum into her for a good fifteen seconds.

 

As Jackie came down from her orgasm, her body tingling, she said, “Oh my God. That was amazing. Did you like…” She stopped as she noticed tears streaming down Scott’s face and asked, “Are you crying?” Scott simply lay beneath her, his face still half pressed into the sheets.

 

Lifting herself off his softening cock, Scott’s cum began to drip out of her, and onto him. Out of nowhere, Scott shrunk a few inches beneath her. Jackie couldn’t believe it, she was completely shocked that he’d suddenly shrink after they had sex. Equally surprised, Scott gazed up at her, catching her maniacal grin.

For Science by Vexed

“Oh my God, bro! You totally shrank as you blew your load in me!” Jackie deduced as she sat on top of him. She could feel his cock getting softer inside of her, it still sporadically spurting the final few droplets of his cum into her vagina.

Scott couldn’t control his tears as he continued to turn away from his huge sister, trying to process what had just happened. Jackie sighed unsympathetically, “Oh stop that, midget boy! You just got fucked by the hottest girl in school - and those are your words, not mine!” She shrugged, “So what if I’m your stepsister, it’s not like we’re related. You should be kissing my fat ass for what I just did for you… to you…”

“P-Please. I’m just so cold,” Scott said, shaking as he was still pinned beneath her, “I… I just need a break. I need sleep!”

“Sleep?” Jackie asked, laughing at the state of him, “”Ha! Not gonna happen, squirt! Not after what just happened. God, look how small you just got! You’ve gotta be a good amount under four feet now.”

Climbing off of him, she watched as Scott’s limp dick flopped out of her with a puddle of their cum onto his stomach. Admiring what she had done as he lay there, she slipped her bikini back over her vagina and patted it lightly in place. “Come on!” she said, reaching down to grab him.

“Get off of me!” Scott screamed, slapping her hands away as she tried to slip her hands beneath his arms to lift him.

“Stop it, don’t make me spank you!” Jackie shouted, grabbing him more aggressively as he froze from fear. He really didn’t want her to hit him again, unsure of how much more he could take.

Now carrying Scott without resistance, Jackie brought him over to the standing mirror. As she placed him down beside her, she began to compare their differing sizes.

Scott dared not look at her, but he couldn’t help but spare a glance. As he peeked out from behind his hands, he was met by an unholy sight - Jackie’s bulging cameltoe at perfect chin height.

Turning her ass so it was directly in Scott’s face, she demanded, “Kiss it!” As Scott reluctantly pressed his lips up against her cheek, she allowed a subtle moan to escape her lips. Grabbing his shoulders, she brought him closer so his face was directly in front of her pussy. “Now the front, dweeb!” she demanded.

Scott squirmed in her grasp, trying his best to turn away. “What, you’re too good for me?” she asked, pulling her bikini to one side once more, and displaying her healthy bush and thick pussy lips. Her juices oozed down her leg as she watched him slowly inch closer, hesitating all the while. She bit her lip in anticipation.

Panicking, Scott shook himself from her grasp and turned to run. He made it barely even a couple metres towards the door before Jackie was directly behind him and wrapping her hands around him. Scott screamed out, arms flailing, as she dragged him over towards the bed.

“What do you think you’re doing?! Running from me?” she shouted, as if she were berating her naughty child.

Scott’s eyes were streaming with tears as he desperately tried to escape from her grasp. “Please! Let me go!” he begged, squirming away from her and making another dash for the door. This time reaching it, he pulled at the handle with both hands and pulled it open.

The door opened only a slither before Jackie quickly closed the gap and slammed it shut in his face. Scott stumbled back, dazed by the loud bang directly in front of him. “You can’t run from me! How dare you even try?!” she screamed as she grabbed him once more, her vagina exposed with her bikini still pulled to one side.

Dragging Scott once more over to the bed, she bent him over the side of it. With him kicking and screaming, as she held him, she brought her hand high into the air. With no warning, she began to spank his ass repeatedly - creating a huge, red blodge on his ass almost immediately. Scott howled in pain, his whole body pulsating from the agony.

“Aw baby, don’t cry too much! We just need to toughen you up!” Jackie declared, her hand connecting to his ass slightly harder to emphasise each word. Meanwhile, Scott can feel the twinge in his cock, it slowly growing in length.

Finally relenting, she turned him around and was met with his twitching cock in her face. “Oh my God. You’re a sick fuck, you know that?” she laughed, “You’re getting hard at me spanking you, and you’re crying at the same time!”

Scott sniffled quietly in her grasp, trying to hold back his sobbing. His face flushed red from embarrassment, his mind desperately searched for a way to not be aroused at this situation. He was so weak, and disgusting. How had things come to this?

“You know, squirt, it doesn’t have to be all bad.” Jackie explained, “If you just quit fighting it and let it happen, you can see that not all of you is complaining.” Releasing her grip, she stood him up on the bed before her and leaned in towards his crotch.

Scott struggled to stifle a moan as she pursed her lips and wrapped them around his dick. He could barely stand as she began to suck, swirling her tongue all around his erect shaft and gently brushing the backs of her knuckles against his tiny testicles.

His eyes rolled into the back of his head as she sucked the life from him. Placing his hands upon her shoulders, he tried to support himself, his legs becoming weaker as she brought him closer to orgasm. He couldn't even think straight, the pleasure she was causing rippling up his spine in waves.

And Jackie was on a mission. If she fucked him, and he shrunk when he ejaculated… Then maybe she could make him shrink on demand, any time he came for her. She could feel his cock getting harder in her mouth, a strong signal that he would cum any time now.

Scott tried not to enjoy it, he tried whatever he could to stop her. But there was nothing he could do. She sucked and sucked, pulling him in close to her as she easily took his full length into her mouth. There was no telling how small he’d get, but this was for science.

*******************************************

Jackie lightly stroked her fingers through his hair as he lay upon her chest, his head cushioned between her tits. “God bro, I didn’t know you had it in you. Five times in under an hour!” she said, sinking deeper into the sofa to get comfortable, “If I had known you had the hots for me so bad, I may have just given you a pity hand job or something. You’re quite the perv!”

Burrowing himself deeper between her tits from shame, Scott stuttered back, “I… I d-don’t. You’re my… my step s-si...“

“Bullshit!” Jackie countered, “Your wimpy ass has the hots for little sis. You must be just a little over three feet tall now? Still, I was kinda hoping you’d be smaller after all those blowjobs...  Guess it’s not an exact science or something.”

Looking up at the ceiling as she continued to stroke him, she wondered, “Maybe it’s the size of your load, or maybe it’s just random? I dunno… I guess we’ll just have to try a few things later.”

Scott began to writhe in panic, causing Jackie to hold him tighter against her. “N-no!” he begged, “I… I’m too sore. And w…”

Jackie pressed her tits together around his head, engulfing it entirely in her soft, bulbous flesh. His cries were too faint to hear as she spoke, “What did I say about speaking without permission?” She held him there for a short while, to emphasise her point to him that she chose when he spoke, before finally releasing him. He silently gasped in air, finally free of her vice.

“Yeah that reminds me,” Jackie began, “This whole little sis, big bro thing just isn’t gonna work, obviously! You’re little bro, and I’m big sis now, got it?”

“Y… Yes, Jackie.” Scott uttered quietly.

With a more affectionate tone, she replied, “Good boy,” as she went back to calmly stroking his hair. Reaching over to the TV remote, she turned the news on. Slowly tracing her hand down his body, she toyed with his raw, sensitive dick playfully instead.

BREAKING NEWS. Congress and Vice President Hope have invoked the 25th amendment, declaring President Klein unfit to lead. This happened just one week after news that President Klein tested positive for the Y-Strain. We go now, live, to President Hope, with an important message from the White House.

Standing now in the Oval Office, President Hope shuffled through her notes as the cameras cut to her. “Fellow Americans, it comes to us with great sadness to declare that President Klein will no longer be able to lead this great nation.” she began, her tone calm and direct, “His condition, infected with the virus that continues to plague so many of our loved ones, has worsened significantly. We’re all wishing him a speedy recovery, in these troublesome times.”

She shuffled her papers once more, sliding the first page to the back. “To limit the spread of the virus, we are imposing an indefinite ban on all air travel. Scientists are working day and night to find out more information about how the virus spreads, how it mutates, and how it affects the body. But our knowledge on the matter is still very limited.” she explained.

Scott’s eyes widened as his gaze remained glued to the TV screen, terrified at what he was hearing. His mouth fell open, and his heart rate increased drastically. He dared not speak, nor move. He wanted to hear all of this. He felt Jackie shifting beneath him, and he could sense her smarmy grin directly above him. She knew what this meant for them, and it was only good news… For her, at least.

As the president finished up her speech and asked for questions, a reporter called out, “Various news outlets have recently reported a correlation between symptom progression and sexual activity... Can you confirm?”

Packing away her things into her briefcase, President Hope stepped back up to the podium for a moment. “The CDC is working day and night to research the virus. However, early data does not support the rumored link with sexual activity. Our priority right now is to stop the spread. We do not advise you to make any rash decisions based on unfounded information, but rather wait for official guidance. Thank you.” President Hope replied, her words carefully chosen and well executed.

As the news bulletin ended, Jackie’s phone lit up and buzzed aggressively on the side of the sofa. Reaching over, she tilted the screen so they could see who it was - it was her Mom. Lifting it to her ear, she answered, “Hey Mom... Yeah we just saw on TV, what horrible news… Calm down Mom, he’s fine.” She looked down at him, as he looked back up at her, her eyes piercing into him threateningly.

“Mom, you’re not gonna wanna hear this… But Scott’s got it… I dunno, maybe a little over three feet?... I’m taking good care of him… The hospital? Mom they’re at full capacity right now, he’s safer here with me… Drive? That’s like two thousand miles from here, are you crazy? You can’t afford a rental for that kind of drive…” Jackie ranted, trying to calm her Mom down and avoid her making any decisions that might have led to her coming home sooner.

“Listen, you need to just focus on your job. I’m already taking real good care of him, you have nothing to worry about.” Jackie explained, her authoritative tone calming for her Mother but horrifying for Scott. He considered shouting up for help, but the fear in him kept him quiet for now. She continued, “Yes, I know they get cold when they’re small. I’ll keep him warm, I promise! We can move him to my room in case of emergency.”

Hearing Jackie’s proposal, Scott’s eyes widened in terror. He screamed out to the phone, “Mom! Mmm…” Jackie quickly cut him off, clasping her hand over his mouth and pulling him in close between her huge tits.

“What, that? Oh that was nothing, just the TV... No, no, he’s sleeping right now, I don’t wanna wake him. He needs his rest… Sure thing, I’ll give him a hug and kiss just from you. Bye, be safe!” Jackie concluded, finishing up the conversation satisfied with how it had gone. Everything was coming together nicely.

The Escape by Vexed

Scott shuffled uncomfortably, his movements restricted by the overwhelming weight wrapped around him. His night hadn’t been an enjoyable one, having spent the entirety of it in Jackie’s sweltering grasp. She hadn’t been kidding about making him her teddy bear when he got smaller. And here it was, he was now a three foot, two inches tall, human teddy bear for his giant stepsister.

Jackie snored loudly above him, a dangling string of her drool slowly but continuously soaking him. He could feel his hair matted down to the side of his head, and his back slick with her sweat; her warm stomach covering most of his body.

Not wanting to be here any longer, Scott began to try and slowly worm his way out from her grasp. Having tried this once already, he wasn’t expecting much progress. However, with the addition of the sweat slickening their bodies, he found his attempts much more fruitful as he slowly slipped from her grasp.

Jackie shifted slightly, her heavy weight pressing down against Scott and threatening to pin him to the bed beneath her. He froze in horror, feeling the vibration of her loud snore through her body. He prayed the pressure relented, he couldn’t handle staying here much longer. And, as if on cue, she began to move back.

Taking this opportunity, Scott continued to subtly shuffle down the bed before finally finding himself free of Jackie. Crawling out from beneath the blankets and onto the floor, Scott looked back at her for a moment. Laying in that bed, completely unconscious, was his sister and captress - too exhausted from earlier to notice he’d escaped.

Not wanting to risk her catching him now, knowing full-well she’d be pissed, Scott wasted no more time standing around. He tiptoed quietly towards the door, scanning the cluttered room as he went. Spotting what seemed to be a relatively clean, plain tee, Scott plucked it up as he passed.

Reaching the door, he unfolded the creased t-shirt and pulled it on over his head. As the soft fabric fell into position, he couldn’t help but notice how big it was on him - not much less than a dress. The speedo, feeling quite loose now, provided him at least some support and decency for his lower regions.

As Scott got himself into order, he heard the unmistakable sound of Jackie stirring in the bed behind him. Waves of fear trickled up his spine as he stood there, frozen, daring not to move from his current position in front of the door. He eyed the handle, questioning to himself if it was worth the risk to make a run for it now - worried that she’d wake up at any moment.

He needed to get out. Find somewhere safe to go, where he could keep his distance and avoid any further abuse. It wasn’t even that she was just keeping him captive and using him, she was really beating him and, as far as he knew, endangering his life with her “games”.

As the sound of his huge sister shifting beneath the blankets subsided, he slowly turned to see if he could gauge how close to waking she was. Peaking over the edge of the thick blanket was Jackie’s sleeping face, mouth half open as drool continued to leak out and eyes clenched shut. This was his chance.

Reaching up for the handle, he placed his tiny hand upon the cold metal and slowly pulled it down. Careful not to allow it to spring back up into position, he continued to pull until the bolt retracted fully into the door. Keeping his movements minute and subtle, he began to open the door.

Scott prayed it wouldn’t creak as the view of his salvation increased more with each inch the door opened. Cautiously releasing the handle, he slipped his small body through the gap he had created and allowed the door to fall into its resting position, almost shut but not quite. That would do, he was free now and wouldn’t risk making any more noise trying to shut it behind him.

Feeling a fair bit safer now, he could feel his mood changing as he headed towards the staircase. Finally away from her, and already thinking up plans of how he could stay away from her. The library? Ethan’s house? Anything seemed better than home at this point. Placing his hand upon the rail, he headed downstairs.

Without warning, his illusion of safety and peace was shattered as Jackie called out to him, “Little bro! Where’d you sneak off to?” He heard the thump upstairs of her feet firmly pressing into the carpet as she climbed out of the bed. He had to get out of here, now!

Scott ran for the door, trying his best to stay as quiet as he could in his haste. With no time to consider his current outfit, nor if there were any shoes he could wear for the trip, he jumped up to grab the door handle and swung it open. He looked out into the outside world for a moment - so calm, so normal.

Preparing for his dash, Scott took one final glance over his shoulder, seeing something that shook him to his core. At the top of the stairs stood Jackie, and she didn’t look happy. Not wanting to wait around any longer, especially considering she could cover much more ground than he could in much less time, he ran out into the street.

He wasn’t sure where he could go. The only reasonable idea in his frantic mind seemed to be Ethan’s house, around a block away. So he ran. God, he must’ve looked nuts running through the empty streets in nothing but a t-shirt far too big for him and a Speedo thankfully covered by it. Judging by how desolate the streets were, he guessed it was around seven in the morning, something he was very thankful for.

As he began to close in on his destination, he spared a single glance back to see if his sibling captress was in pursuit. Thankfully, she was not. He theorised that perhaps she wouldn’t bring herself to run through the streets so scantily clad. He simply wasn’t above it, not after what she had done to him.

His feet were sore, the bottoms of them littered with dirt and pebbles from the pavement he had to trudge along. He panted heavily as he slowed, hoping he was safe enough now to catch his breath for the final stretch to Ethan’s house.

Finally reaching Ethan’s house, Scott approached the tall front door and did his best to give a firm knock, his hand hurting from his attempt to notify the occupants that he was there. “Wow, wonder who that could be, Ethie,” he heard a familiar voice call out from behind the door, accompanied by the loud shuffling of footsteps.

Scott recognised the voice almost instantly. He had been friends since they were little, they were near inseparable. Ethan’s family knew Scott’s, and Scott’s knew Ethan’s. Even if they hadn’t been so close, it would have been hard for Scott to forget Ethan’s mother. To put it lightly, she was an imposing woman.

Pushing just past fifty, Sue donned quite a plain but not necessarily ugly face, beginning to show signs of age with a smattering of wrinkles and crow’s feet on the edge of each eye. And she was huge. At Scott’s normal height of six foot four, he only just cleared hers, but most could barely even tell, if that. Sue’s presence in a room was simply too much, both physically and in the way she presented herself. And where Scott had lacked meat on his bones, Sue certainly made up for it. Over the years, Scott picked up on how overbearing the huge woman could be, often not even allowing Ethan to go to the bathroom without her knowing about it. And he could only imagine how much worse she’d be nowadays, with Ethan being much smaller.

As the door opened, Scott’s expectations of the huge woman were shattered by the overwhelming image presented before him. His perception of Sue had been that she was a very large woman. But at his current size, words could not even begin to describe the difference between them.

Filling most of the doorway was quite simply an abundance of overweight woman. Her elephantine thighs led up to a nightgown slightly too short for her, doing very little to maintain some level of modesty. Although he doubted that the sizing was wrong, but rather no size accounted for her weight having mostly gone to her thighs and ass, the nightgown struggling to contain the huge mass that only just fit in the doorway without touching the sides.

All leading up to her breasts. One was barely contained by the ill-fitting and barely supportive sports bra she wore beneath the gown. Impossibly large and pale, accented with the occasional stretch mark and dark-coloured mole. It hung down her body, reaching her stomach with ease and swaying even when contained within what was meant to be a tight fitted bra.

The other, however, was out in the open and resting on a tiny Ethan, seeming barely two feet tall. She was holding him like a football, swaddled, with a fat, heavy tit nearly the same size as him flopped onto and almost covering his entire body. The worst part was that it was like she was breastfeeding him. Her big fleshy hand gripped his head like a tennis ball, forcing the tiny teenager to deepthroat her oversized nipple. Scott could just make out the areola past Ethan’s head as she struggled to force its entirety into his mouth.

Totally uncaring that anyone was witnessing her mock-breastfeeding her son, no less his best friend, Sue shifted slightly in the doorway as she looked down at Scott. As she turned, Scott caught a glimpse of Ethan’s face - his eyes filled with painful tears and his mouth stretched uncomfortably wide over his monstrous mom’s nipple.

“Oh my God, you got it too!” Sue shouted, aghast at the sight, “What are you doing out here all alone? Somebody could snatch you up!” That was a terrifying thought that hadn’t crossed Scott’s mind on his journey here, but he assumed that even a stranger would be a better option to Jackie. She asked, “Where’s Karen?”

“She… She’s on business.” Scott stuttered back, cold and tired as he stood in their front garden. He was thankful to now be in the care of Ethan’s Mom, even with what she was currently doing to him. Overbearing? Yes. But safe? Surely!

“Well what about your little sister, Jackie? Where’s she at?” Sue quizzed further, her hands idly continuing to keep Ethan latched to her breast.

Scott laughed internally. Little? Yeah, maybe to her that was the case. Not wanting to go into detail, he replied, “She… She’s still s-sleeping. I just w-wanted to…”

Having heard enough, Sue cut him of, “Enough. You must be freezing! Please, come in, come in. You’ll catch a terrible cold!” The mammoth woman stepped aside, leaving a small gap for Scott to enter as she ushered him into her home.

Seeking Refuge with Sue by Vexed

Scott eagerly supped the ice tea Sue had given him, as he sat engulfed in one of her armchairs. She had strangely given him it in a sippy cup, but considering she even now had Ethan still swaddled in her arms, he wasn’t surprised. He was just thankful to be somewhere safe, and away from Jackie.

Meanwhile, since Sue had taken him in and gave him a drink, she had disappeared into the kitchen. She paced back and forth in the kitchen, never allowing her trapped son even a moment's respite from sucking on her nipple as she spoke on the phone. “Yes, he’s right here,” she said, “Only for about five minutes. I called as soon as he came in.”

Sue peered down the hallway towards the door, making sure that Scott hadn’t tried to leave while she was in the kitchen. “Poor thing was out there in just a big t-shirt. I know it’s May but it’s chilly out this early…” she continued. The large woman listened on the phone before wrapping up, “Yes, sounds great. See you in a bit, dear!”

Having finished her conversation, Sue thudded back into the living room with Ethan still balled up in his blanket, supported entirely by her forearm. Her fat breast sagged onto his swaddled form, nearly engulfing his entire body, fatty flesh overflowing around him and over her fingers as she palmed his head and pressed his lips strained against the tip of it.

Sue smiled warmly at Scott as she re-entered the living room, finding him still sitting where she had left him and draped in the t-shirt far too big for him. Situating herself and Ethan at the couch, she sat her overfed hips down onto the groaning piece of furniture, taking up nearly half the space as her ass spread itself across the cushions.

Scott just couldn’t take his eyes off of Ethan, his mind constantly tracking back to how pathetic he looked attached to the tit of his ogress of a mother. As Sue planted herself down, an awkward silence filled the room. She smiled down at her sucking son, content in watching him so dependent on her.

“Oh, where are my manners?” Sue asked, looking up at Scott as she remembered she had company. “Sorry about that Scott,” she began as she lifted Ethan up and tried to encourage him off of her nipple, “Little Eethie here gets so scared sometimes, and the only way to calm his nerves is to put him on the boob, like when he was little.” Peering down at Ethan, she asked, “C’mon Eethie, enough tit time! Why don’t you say hello to your little friend? I believe he came all this way alone just to see you!”

With a little effort, Sue popped his mouth off of her nipple and sat him upon her lap, her huge tit hanging out in all its glory.  

“H-hi Scott!” Ethan stuttered, feeling the overbearing eyes of his Mom burning into the top of his skull.

“Hi Ethan, I just came over t-to hang out.” Scott replied back, the large woman’s presence making it wholly uncomfortable for either of them to discuss anything truly. They looked at each other, their eyes telling a very different story than their vague conversation.

“Well,” Sue began, placing Ethan onto the sofa beside her, “I’ll leave you boys to it while I fix up some more iced tea. Jackie should be here any minute and it’d be nice for us all to catch up!” As she balanced her swaddled son upright, she noted, “Now don’t you go undoing that swaddle, took me damn near ten minutes and I won’t be having you out here in the buff!”

Scott’s blood ran cold. Sue had called Jackie, and she was on her way… She was going to kill him for running away. He looked towards the doorway, pondering his route for an escape. Could he really run again? Where would he go? Not wanting to aimlessly wander the streets with no clothes or destination, he’d have to stick it out here.

As Sue left the room, the tension the two friends had been feeling immediately relented slightly. “Dude, what the fuck happened!?” Scott asked, shocked to find his best friend in such a way.

“I-I c-can’t talk about it. She told me n-not to.” Ethan replied timidly, his gaze repeatedly looking up towards the doorway as if he expected the huge woman to appear at any moment.

What? Scott thought. He couldn’t even begin to fathom what was going on. “C’mon man we’ve been best friends for how long now?” he asked, in an attempt to encourage his friend to speak only with him, “Your Mom is acting nuts, even for her!” Scott leaned in closer and lowered his tone even more, “How’d you get so small?”

Finally the tiny boy relents, breaking down into tears as he attempted to explain, “Ever s-since the news report last night… She’s been m-making me… her… her s-son…” He winced, clearly struggling to think about what had went on between him and his mother, as he continued, “And those big… grubby h-hands, and h-her mouth… the s-sucking!”

He hadn’t been babied and mock-breastfed, but he could relate to Ethan at least in the shared way they had been violated. Even then, he was raped by his stepsister, not his own Mom. “Oh God, man. I’m so-sorr…” Scott began as Ethan cut him off.

“She first made me sleep with her…” He said, his eyes wet with tears yet void of emotion as he stared into space and recounted the events, “She’d undress me for the body heat, and pull me in under her robe, my own Mom! It was disgusting, being held against her fat, naked body. The sweat, the smells, everything!”

Scott could only listen, not having the words to console his friend. And the worst part was, Ethan was only beginning to tell him what had gone on with his mother. He wondered where he was truly safer, before remembering that Jackie had relentlessly beaten and near drowned him. Sue’s maternal instinct wouldn’t let her do that to Ethan surely, but she may not hold the same reservations for someone who wasn’t her son.

“And then when things would begin to quiet down, her monstrous body spooning me, she’d reach around… I kept trying to fight it, get her to budge or let go. But she wouldn’t stop, and I couldn’t stop it growing!” Ethan cried, “I tried man, I really tried.” Tears began to fill his eyes as he broke down more, struggling to keep his composure, “She’d just sh-shush me and whisper into my ear about how better things would b-be with me smaller...  I w-wouldn’t have to worry about anything, not even release.”

With a sullen face, Scott stopped Ethan, “It’s okay bro, I’m here for you. Jackie r-raped me too… Among other things.” He gulped thinking back to the incident at the pool, or when she’d beaten him. “You don’t have to go on if you don’t want to,” Scott added, not wanting to make his friend relive his trauma.

“No, I want you to know.” Ethan replied, before continuing, “She just kept jerking me off. And when I felt like I couldn’t any longer, she climbed on top of me and started… started… sucking. It was too much, it fucking hurt! And now look at me!” He glared at Scott from his swaddle, watching his childhood friend process what he had been subjected to. “Now I’m some two foot freak, and she’s a goddamn giant,” he explained, “And… And… every time I plead for her to stop, she wraps me up and forces me under one of those… things, on her chest, palms my head against one of her huge, ugly nipples.”

Ethan’s eyes glazed over for a moment, clearly deep in thought, as Scott waited and listened quietly. He looked back at Scott, “She’s too strong man, you don’t want to be here. She makes me deepthroat her nipples man. It fucking hurts! It hurts to talk now…” Ethan lets out a pained wail, allowing himself to break down further, when suddenly there’s a knock at the door.

“Coming!” Sue yelled, barging into the living room with a tray of sweet tea and glasses. As she placed the tray down on the coffee table, she couldn’t help but notice Ethan crying. She looked towards the door, eager to answer it but needing to check on her little boy, “Aw what’s wrong, Eethie? Do you miss me already?” Extending her arms out to pick him up, she said, “Here, come to Mama!”

A loud, crying moan escaped Ethan’s lips as his Mom plucked him up from his position on the sofa and untucked a breast. “Please! N…” he begged as she cradled him in one arm and heaved the huge mound of quaking tit flesh onto his body, forcing her fat-nubbed nipple into his mouth and silencing his cries.

Satisfied, Sue made her way over to the door. As she opened it, she was greeted by a clothed and tidy Jackie, “Good morning, Ms Emerson!” Her eyes lit up as she was immediately met with more breast than she had expected, with a tiny Ethan suckling at the end. She couldn’t wait to tell Vicky, the sight was too perfect - Ethan the size of an emaciated infant, swaddled, squeezed and nursed against the wobbling tit-fat of his six foot three inch tall ogress for a mother.

Sue laughed, “Oh please! Call me Sue. Now come in! I fixed us up some sweet tea, so we can catch up.” She stepped away from the doorway, still cradling Ethan against her breast as she gestured for Jackie to come inside with her spare hand.

“Yes, of course, Sue. Thank you!” Jackie replied as she entered, making her way along the hallway towards the living room. As Sue shut the front door, Jackie turned to look at Ethan, latched to the huge woman, before adding, “And I can’t believe how small Ethan has gotten!”

“Oh yes, he’s quite the little tike now!” Sue laughed, following her into the living room.

As Jackie entered, and her eyes fell upon Scott, she yelled out, “Scott!” Her body tensed in anger as she finally caught the troublesome teen, “You are in so much trouble!”

Catching Up by Vexed

“What the hell were you thinking, running around like that outside?” Jackie shouted, storming into the room towards her small stepbrother. Jackie scowled, her body tense as she approached him, “You could’ve been hurt, or worse!”

Scott flinched as she got close, clenching his eyes shut as he braced for impact. He felt her thigh slap against his, the cushion he was perched upon sinking into the chair as her weight pressed down beside him. Looking up at her, he watched as she glared down at him, placing her hands beneath his armpits to lift him up.

Squirming in frustration, Scott did little more to fight her grasp as she sat him on her lap and took up the space he had been occupying on the chair. She looked over to Sue, who had followed her into the room in quick succession and hefted her body onto the couch beside them.

Sue’s monstrous breasts shook uncontrollably over Ethan’s face, slapping against his skin as she shuffled into position on the couch. Knowing there may be more severe ramifications from letting her thumb-sized nipple out of his mouth, he suckled tightly, forced to endure the wobbling flesh threatening to engulf his head with each movement she made.

As Jackie settled into the chair, she sighed, smiling at Sue, “So, how have you been?”

“Oh, you know! Same old, same old. Looking after Ethan, here, can be a full time job!” Sue replied, lifting the small teen slightly as she spoke, and repositioning him between her cradling arm and breast.

Jackie laughed, “Ha, tell me about it!” Looking down at Scott, she explained, “My brother hasn’t had the virus for long, but I’m already seeing just how much of my attention he really needs…” Scott looked back up at her, in total disagreement. He pondered countering her statement, opening his mouth only for a second as he tried to find the words. Jackie’s relatively calm gaze back into his eyes turned suddenly into a piercing glare as she noticed his mouth twitch.

Scott huffed in frustration, shutting his mouth and allowing the two women to talk uninterrupted. He doubted it would have much of a difference on his situation, and angering Jackie further was a total no go. If she wasn’t going to kill him already when they got home, she definitely would if he fought her in front of Sue.

Seemingly satisfied with her brother’s obedience, she leaned further into her chair to get comfortable, pulling him affectionately close against her body. Scott didn’t resist, but the conflicted feelings inside of him raged nonetheless. He didn’t want to be babied, and by his stepsister nonetheless! But her approval, and the subtle signs of her affection after he obeyed her without question… well, it all sent shivers up his spine and created a warmth in his chest that he hadn’t felt for a long time.

“Oh, I bet! I’m sorry that you’re having to take care of him, it’s not your responsibility to look after a whole other person!” Sue pointed out, before chuckling to herself, “At your age I was sex crazed and always partying!” Ethan shuddered, still suckling at the behemoth of a woman’s breast, as she spoke. His mother’s casual references to her past sex life still didn’t bode well with him, especially considering how much she had already violated him in that regard.

Jackie laughed heartily at Sue’s openness, “Oh, don’t you worry Sue. I manage just fine, believe me!” She looked down at her brother, a smug grin plastered across her face. She wanted to wink at him. Hell, even ask him to confirm for her. But playing it relatively safe was the better option here. She’d chat with Sue, and then get the little guy back into her sole custody safely. Meeting Sue’s gaze, Jackie continued, “But actually, I quite enjoy the responsibility. The power dynamic has changed so much between us now, and I’m loving being Big Sis!”

“Oh I bet! A nice change of pace for you, no doubt.” Sue added, “But it can be quite a big burden to bear. These little guys don’t come without their trouble! Isn’t that right, Eethie?” Ethan said nothing, his wide eyes looking over to Jackie as she looked back at him, still attached hungrily to his mother’s breast.

“I couldn’t agree more. Admittedly, the power has gone to my head a bit a couple of times.” Jackie admitted, “One of the games we used to play in our pool was a little too much for him this time around.”

“Oh Eethie told me a little about this, was this the day you had them serving you and Vicky drinks?” Sue asked, “An absolutely inspired idea by the way! Cabana boys? I LOVE it!”

“Yeah we had a great day overall, they may come with their problems but they still have their uses!” Jackie laughed, “I nursed him back to health after our little… mishap, so it was okay. I think that was a good gauge of his limits, and now I can care for him better!”

“Yes, I’m glad you see it that way!” Sue exclaimed in agreement, “They’re certainly fragile little things, so I’m glad you’re learning from your mistakes. As their parents, or in your case sister and carer, we have to be the ones to care for and protect the little guys!” Sue gently pet Ethan’s head, stroking his hair as tears dripped down his cheeks. His lips stung from the pain of being stretched over her engorged nipple for so long, his cheeks flushed red as he became the focal point of the room.

“I totally understand what you’re saying.” Jackie chirped back, “I think finding the right balance between providing care and having your own fun is so important.” Scott looked up at his sister, speaking to Sue as if they were two loving mothers catching up. He furrowed his brow, watching her lips move as she spoke, her eyes never lowering to him nor faltering from Sue. He couldn’t believe the sudden change in personality from her. She didn’t actually care, did she? Or was it all an act?

“Exactly!” Sue replied, “The balance is so important! We need our fun too. Your friend, Vicky, sometimes watches Eethie for me to give me a break. He loves it, don’t you Eethie?” She nudged him slightly, watching his harrowed gaze move up to her. “Although,” the large woman continued, as she left him to suckle, “With his current size, I am tempted to pull him out of school soon...”

Jackie’s mouth fell open slightly, “Oh no! How come? Just too dangerous, do you think?” Scott watched as Jackie’s mouth fell agape, and her eyes widened with interest. He waited for her to look down at him, knowing what was coming as her eyes met his. “We’ll have to make sure you’re safe too,” Jackie explained to her small brother, “If I have to look after you full time, I will.” Her words struck Scott to his core as the images of Jackie beating him, using him, humiliating him, all came flooding through his mind at once.

“You’re such a good big sister, Jackie!” Sue cheered, grinning at the mature girl with maternal pride. “I’m just terrified that Eethie will shrink at school, or when I step out for a bit, and he needs me.” gently bobbing her infantilized son as she spoke, explaining, “What if he gets snatched up by someone? I need to take every precaution to keep him in a safe and controlled environment when he has an ‘episode’.”

“Episode? What do you mean by that?” Jackie asked with genuine curiosity, wavering a brow at the word ‘episode’. She leaned forward slightly in the chair, invested in the conversation, and unknowingly pressing her breast into Scott’s face. He shuffled beneath her uncomfortably, jerking his head until the fabric-covered flesh was at least out of his mouth. Reaching to the coffee table, Jackie lifted her iced tea from the tray and took a sip.

“Did you see the President’s speech last night? I know it’s just rumours… But they’re saying when they… release, for lack of a better word, it accelerates it.” Sue explained, watching Jackie’s face for a reaction, “It makes them smaller faster, dear!”

“Are you saying…? What are the episodes?” Jackie asked, confused, placing the cup back down. She thought back to her own test with Scott, and it did seem to be more than rumour. But episodes? She already knew that Scott seemed to be shrinking when he orgasmed, or just sporadically. It was good to know that Sue had also made the correlation between orgasms and shrinking. She wondered why the woman referred to his erections as ‘episodes’, wondering if that meant what she thought it did.

“Yes, episodes!” Sue replied, about to explain further when she felt something pressing against her tit. Peering down at her son, she noticed something pushing up against the swaddle and asked, “Are you feeling another bout coming on, Eethie? He keeps having these episodes, and as his mother I feel it’s my responsibility to make sure he’s home, safe and warm.”

Ethan writhed beneath her in desperation, tugging his mouth away from her nipple and begging, “N-no, please! M-Mom!” Tears streamed down his face, his shoulders tensing as he struggled in the tight swaddle to escape, but making no difference to it.

His titanic mother looked down at him, pursing her lips at his struggles and shushing him, “Aw, shh, shh, shh. There, there, Eethie. It’s okay, Mommy’s here.” She gently placed her palm on the back of his head, feeling his resistance as she forced his mouth back over her oversized, hard nipple. His jaw ached as the piercing nipple broke the seal between his lips, her doughy flesh resting on him. “Better safe, here with Mommy,” she cooed down to him, “Than out there in the big, scary world when these things happen.”

Jackie listened intently to the woman, shocked and awed by what she was saying. She watched as Sue stood up, dwarfing all in the room. Sighing as she rose, Sue smiled warmly at the teenager, “Well, it was lovely catching up with you, Jackie! But as is often the case with us moms - duty calls. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed seeing you both, and I’m glad you’re safe, Scott. Please, feel free to stay and finish your iced tea!”

Nodding politely to her guests, the massive mother made her way towards the stairs, her enormous hips wobbling and swaying with each step she took. “Oh my!” she gasped, “I can feel your little thing stabbing the bottom of my titty!” Jackie and Scott continued to listen as she spoke to her entrapped son, heading up the stairs, “You feel like you’re ready to burst! Don’t worry, Mommy’s gonna make it all better...  You’ll be smaller, but safe as always.”

Jackie smiled warmly as the huge woman made her exit, calling over to her as she headed upstairs, “Thanks, Sue! Lovely to see you!” As the gigantic woman disappeared from view, and out of earshot, Jackie’s smile faded as she turned to glare at her brother. “What the fuck were you thinking, running off like that?!” she spat angrily.

“B-but… But… I… I didn’t w…” Scott stuttered, his chest pounding in fear as the huge girl stared into him. Terrified by her angry glare, he couldn’t have felt more vulnerable forcefully perched upon her lap.

“That was rhetorical, bro! There’s no excuse.” Jackie shouted back, looking over to the staircase to check that Sue hadn’t returned. “I may be hard on you,” she began, “But what if something happened to you? You’re not the adult you used to be, you’re like a child. Hell, you’re smaller than most kids!” She sighed heavily, looking over to the street outside Sue’s living room window, “When I realised you were gone, you gave me a damn near heart attack!”

Scott looked down shamefully as she reprimanded him, “I… I… th-thought you h-hated me... “

“Hate you?” Jackie asked, somewhat surprised, “Just because I enjoy giving you a hard time doesn’t mean I hate you, little bro.” She smiled warmly at him, watching his mind cycle through his emotions as he thought about what she was saying.

“But you almost killed me yesterday!” he shouted back, his puny voice easily dampened by the furniture and barely making it out the room. His tone lowered as he thought back to it, “The b-beating… and the sp-spanking… I… I…”

“I… I…” Jackie mocked, “You’re being a little drama queen, that’s what.” She shuffled him slightly on her lap, holding his armpits so that he was straddling her leg and facing her. “I gave some much needed punishment, but hardly came close to killing you.” she countered, “My God, bro. Do you really think that low of me? Even after I’ve watched over you, let you bunk with me, kept you warm, I helped you with your… episode…”

“Episode?!” Scott shouted back, angered by Jackie’s use of Sue’s word, “It’s not an episode of anything! It’s just an erection and you don’t ha…”

Jackie’s eyes widened at her brother’s audacity as he raised his voice to her with such ferocity. Luckily for him, he was cut off suddenly by Sue being too loud upstairs, “Oh Eethie! You must love Mommy’s big, fat boobies huh? How long have you been holding back on me?... Don’t you give me that, it’ll fit! Just open wider…”

“Y’know bro, maybe you’re right… Maybe I’m not cut out to look after you…” Jackie proposed, watching his face turn white with fear as she spoke, “Maybe you’d be better with Big Sue for a while, a real mother! I’d be completely within my right to ask, and I bet she’d love to lend a hand getting you down to size, nice and safely.”

Scott’s eyes bugged out, trying not to picture the fat ogress upstairs, and what she’d do to him. He pleaded with his sister, clasping his hands together and nearly crying, “Please, no! I want to stay with you. Please!”

She smiled down at him, “See? That’s more like it. Well, you’ve got a big day ahead of you, so be sure to show me how sorry you are. If I say jump, you ask how high. If I say my back is sore, you beg for the honour of giving me a back rub, and then ask where else. If I give you a crumb to eat, you gobble that shit up! And you thank me for being so generous. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” She gripped him tightly, lifting him up with her as she stood up.

“Y-yes, Jackie.” Scott replied timidly, not resisting as she wrapped one arm around his waist and sat him on her hip.

“No, you don’t get to call me Jackie anymore.” Jackie explained as she jerked his body up into a more comfortable position for her, feeling him settle comfortably against her side. She continued, “It’s Big Sis from now on, got it?”

“Y-yes, Big Sis.” Scott said, embarrassed at how far this had gone.

“Good boy, now let’s get you home!” Jackie replied approvingly, making her way out the room with her babied stepbrother upon her hip. Scott couldn’t help but feel even a little euphoric from her praise, he tried to suppress those feelings, knowing deep down that he craved it.

Working Out by Vexed

Scott grunted as he rolled Jackie’s dumbbells over to her, directing them to the space in front of her feet one by one. She scrolled through her phone absentmindedly, doing her best to manage her social media pages on her breaks between sets. With her water bottle in her other hand, she took a sip before holding it out for Scott to grab.

Panting as he finished moving her dumbbells, Scott looked up to his giant stepsister - waiting for him to take her water bottle. “Well?” she asked impatiently, finally sparing him a glance as he stood up straight and reached out to take it from her.

“Sorry, Jackie!” Scott quickly replied, taking the bottle and closing the lid for her. He stood nearby, taking her phone into his other hand as she passed him it. He waited patiently, knowing she’d ask for both of them back immediately after her next set.

The huge girl sighed as she stretched, psyching herself up for her next set. She smiled at Scott’s obedience, accepting that he wouldn’t get everything perfect so soon, “It’s fine. Just try to be on the ball next time. Having a little assistant to help with my influencer career is going to make things SO much easier!”

“It took a little to convince Mom to convert this room into a gym.” Jackie explained, grinning at her brother as she continued, “It might take a little more convincing to make this arrangement between us permanent, but I think she’ll come around when she sees you can still be useful.” Scott watched as his stepsister bent over, her oversized ass sticking out in her yoga shorts as she plucked the dumbbells up from the ground before her.

Scott couldn’t tell if it was another way for her to demonstrate the size difference between them, or if she was simply being nice when she gave clothing that fit him. They certainly were a lot better than the dress-like tee he’d thrown on, but he couldn’t help but feel at least a little humiliated over being given a crop top to wear. And for his bottoms, she had cut the leg off an old pair of leggings and threaded a shoelace around the waist of it. This created what was a somewhat loose though reasonably fitted black skirt.

He watched as Jackie threw the dumbbells up over her shoulders, keeping a strong core as she lowered herself into a squat. She looked enormous, layers of thick fat caked on top of what could only be described as slabs upon slabs of dense muscle. Her large breasts were well contained by her sports bra, the fleshy edges still teasingly fighting to escape from the tight fabric's grasp.

Scott couldn’t tear his gaze away from her as she lowered herself into a tight, deep squat. Her entire physique was breathtaking, her assets jiggling uncontrollably from just the slightest of movements, even as she tensed her muscles. With a deep breath, she blew the air out as she rose back up into a standing position. “One!” she grunted, before slowly allowing herself to drop back down.

As she finished up her set, she gently placed the dumbbells back down on the ground. “Towel!” the huge girl commanded, prompting Scott to step forward. Crouching down, she took his crop top into her hands, wiping her slick brow before stretching it to reach beneath each armpit and dabbing them too. Bringing her nose down to her right armpit, she sniffed, “Urgh, already starting to stink! I wish there was a way for a fun-size bro like you to help with that too,” She laughed.

Scott wanted to gag, feeling the increasingly moist fabric cling to his skin. At least what she wore was breathable. His clothing was soaked with her ripe, stinky sweat. As she continued her workout, she decided to move onto curls. “Bro, can you grab me the 25s please?” she asked, scrolling through her phone as she waited.

Making his way over to the rack, Scott found the 25s and tried his best to lift one, having no success at all. He looked over to Jackie, who still hadn’t noticed his complete and utter failure, and tried again before she saw. Still no luck.

Wondering why Scott was taking so long, Jackie looked up from her phone only to see the puny guy frantically try to pull the dumbbells off the rack. “Ha! Don’t hurt yourself, little guy.” she laughed, making her way over to him. Lightly grabbing his shoulder, she pulled him close and tightly grabbed onto the bottom of his shirt and waistband of his makeshift skirt. Scott grunted as he felt both items tighten against his chest and waist, her fist now wrapped in a coiled wad of his clothing.

Jackie joked, “I think you might weigh a tad less than one of those dumbbells! Now straighten up your body so you’re not so limp.” Scott looked up at his huge sister, humiliated as she so easily lifted him in one hand. Reluctantly straightening his body, Scott felt the tightness in his abs from holding the position. He looked up at Jackie as she did her first rep with him, curling her arm towards her shoulder, her bicep swollen and tense.

Scott felt his stomach lurch slightly as she lowered him, giving him very little time before she lifted him again, grunting as she did. His face flushed red with embarrassment as he watched her continuously lift him, her hot breath washing over him as she panted, seemingly paying him very little mind now that she was in the zone.

As she reached ten reps, she lowered the tiny teen down to the floor beside her other dumbbells. Placing her hands on her hips, she looked down at him, “Right, that’s a good burn but we’re not quite there.” She assessed what weights were available to her, “So we’ve done 25lb now, I have one 20lb dumbbell and one 15lb dumbbell…”

Jackie’s eyes widened as an idea came to her, her face of concentration turning to an excited grin, “Okay! Little bro, you’re gonna help with my drop set.”

Scott looked back at his eager sister, asking, “Okay, so what do I need to do?”

Chuckling to herself, Jackie replied, “Well…you're not small enough just yet…”

Scott cried out, “Please I’m begging you! Don’t make me!” Tears filled his eyes as he desperately looked towards the door for an escape, contemplating how much time he’d have to open it if he bolted.

Jackie looked over to the door, realizing the stupid thought that ran through her brother’s head. “And don’t even think about it,” she warned, tightly gripping his shoulder in her left hand to cease any attempts before they started. “That would be a really stupid thing to do, don’t you think?” she asked, her small attempt at training him from even thinking of such a thing.

“Go ahead and test my patience. Maybe I’ll go down the street and talk Big Old Sue into a trade ‘til mom gets back...” Jackie threatened, her brow pointed maniacally as she maintained her grin, “I’d have to get you down to under a foot tall first. The same size as a nice, fat dick. Perfect for lonely, old Sue, don’t you think? You’d be right at home wouldn’t you perv? Getting plunged in and out of her big, messy cunt. Night after night.” Scott’s face was one of sheer horror as he looked up at his sister, wishing he’d never even looked at the door. She continued, “I bet she’d just LOVE to have you. Is that what you want, little bro?”

Scott fell to his knees, Jackie’s grip on his shoulder slipping as his tee came away from it as he fell. She looked down at him with the shoulder of his shirt still in her grasp, pitying him, as he cried and begged, “Please don’t make me too small, Jackie!” He coughed, letting out a painful sob as he panicked, thinking he was about to be less than a foot tall already.

“Aren’t you listening, dweeb?” she asked, raising one brow at his overreaction. “I’m going down to 15lbs,” she explained, “So I can’t have you getting too small on me just yet. What would be the point in lifting such a puny thing?”

Scott could only watch as his huge stepsister got on her knees, pressed her hands firmly against his chest, and pushed him down on his ass and back. He brought his chin to his chest, watching her every move as she ran her tongue across her dried lips. Pulling his skirt from the bottom, she lifted it over his hips to expose his limp cock.
 
Jackie smirked at her brother as he looked away from her in dismay, not wanting to see what was about to happen. He winced as he felt her huge fingers grip his dick, fiddling with it as it flopped around. Lightly gripping his shaft between her finger and thumb, she tugged. Almost immediately she felt it stir, growing full mast in just a short amount of time.

Not wanting to leave much for recovery time, the huge young lady wasted no time in leaning towards the stiffening member. She eagerly wrapped her lips around it, swirling her tongue along the sensitive tip. Jackie gobbled down his whole length with ease, resting upon her tongue like a small morsel of food she was about to devour. Pulling her head back, she withdrew its entire length, all but the tip.

Looking up at her brother, she watched as he dug his face into the carpet, writhing in pleasure already. She chuckled to herself as she gulped down his cock once more, working head into a pumping rhythm. Using her free hand, Jackie expertly grabbed his balls and started massaging as she sucked.

It took virtually no time at all for Scott to reach his peak, that much was obvious to Jackie. His testicles tightened, signaling to her that they were about to shoot his cum out through the throbbing cock she currently sucked. And who was she to say no? She eagerly sucked, lightly squeezing his testicles as they pulsated, sending his cum out of him in periodic spurts.

Jackie felt his minute amount of cum squirt onto her tongue, the salty taste present to her as she swallowed. “Mmm,” she sounded simply, siphoning up the excess cum and moisture from his cock as she withdrew her mouth. She stared in fascination as he shrunk down before her, losing a few inches from just that release. Jackie couldn’t imagine this ever getting old.

Standing back up, she commanded, “Okay, let’s go. I have a workout to finish!” Scott nodded, shakily climbing to his feet in front of her. He tried to pull the skirt down over his exposed, still dripping cock, unable to do so as Jackie reached down and tightly gripped the clump of his clothing she had previously used to handle him.

He moaned in discomfort, humiliated as his giant stepsister lifted his entire body into the air like it was nothing. She grabbed the other 20lb dumbbell and bobbed side to side slightly with them both in hand, “Hmmm, seems about right to me!” Jackie proceeded to curl him and the other dumbbell, maintaining excellent form as she easily pumped out a set of fifteen reps.

As she placed him and the dumbbell down on the ground, she commanded, “Towel!” Having forgotten his other duties, Scott paused for a moment before remembering and stumbling towards her. He held the edge of his tee out to her, waiting for her to grab it. Crouching down, Jackie gripped the tee, wiping her face and pits once more.

The huge girl sighed, “That was a good set. Now for the set of 15s.” She looked down at her brother as he tried his best to wring out the soaked fabric he wore, “It’s only going to keep getting wet. Just leave it.” He released the tee quickly, allowing the now creased fabric to fall against his stomach.

Pushing him down to the floor once more, Jackie got onto her knees and hovered ominously over her brother. “Now try not to cum too much, I need you at 15lb, not less,” she stated, getting no reaction other than a defeated whimper as he lay there static.

She looked down at his soft cock, white flecks of his dried cum staining the tip. Opening her mouth, she closed the gap between them, engulfing his limp member. As her tongue rolled across his tip, she got a taste of his dried cum liquifying in her mouth. It took a little longer to get him hard, having just orgasmed not long ago, but he became hard nonetheless.

Like some sort of sick, sexual ritual, Jackie proceeded to suck him dry. Quickening her technique as she caressed his swollen testicles, trying to encourage them to do her bidding. With his cock still in her mouth, she mumbled, “Come on bro, I need you a little smaller. Why don’t you just cum for Big Sis?”

Scott squirmed beneath her, painful pleasure coursing through him as he tried to think about anything except the overstimulation of his cock, too soon after the orgasm before. His huge stepsister swirled her tongue around, not swallowing any of her salivae as she allowed his cock to stew in the warm spit that pooled in her maw. Up and down she bobbed her head, orally molesting his stubborn member. Jackie panted from the ironic workout within a workout. Using the back of her hand to wipe the sweat from her brow, while the other jerked him off, Jackie paused for a moment to make eye contact with her captive. “Come on bro, you like being small don’t you? Just think of how big my fat ass and jiggly tits will look when you’re just a little bit tinier. It’s okay, just let go, bro. Cum for me.”

She miraculously felt Scott’s cock harden in her grasp as she went back to sucking. Shocked that it had worked, she immediately felt his balls tighten in her other hand and, like before, he came into her mouth. She slurped up the excess as she withdrew, watching him shrink down to what she assumed to be only around two and a half feet.

“Towel!” she exclaimed, watching him struggle to scramble to his feet to hold his shirt out to her. Still crouched, she took the edge of the damp tee and wiped the tiny amounts of cum and saliva from the edges of her mouth. “Thank you,” she said simply, standing back up.

Reaching back down to him, Jackie wasted no time in grabbing him once more, keeping his clothes in the tight coil that allowed her to keep him rigid while she lifted him. She grabbed the 15lb dumbbell and assessed their weights, noticing that Scott was perhaps a tad under 15lbs, but it would have to do.

Scott did nothing, feeling the tightness on his chest and waist, as Jackie lifted him. He counted each rep, eager for her to stop. He sighed in relief as she reached her fifteenth rep, panting heavily as she held him and the other dumbbell up in the curled position. Her hot breath washed over him as she uncurled. Expecting her to lower him to the ground, Scott was shocked to find himself being curled once more. He moaned in frustration, manhandled by his enormous stepsister as she banged out an additional fifteen reps.

Upon reaching the peak of her thirtieth rep, Jackie let out an aggressive scream, carelessly dropping him and the other weight. Scott came crashing down to the hardwood floor, gasping for air and feeling like he had broken a rib as the other dumbbell bounced in place. Jackie looked down at him, smirking at first, before realizing she had truly hurt him. Her face turned to a genuine apologetic expression, “Sorry little bro, I just got caught in the moment, working until failure ‘n all.” Placing her hands under his armpits, she stood the small teenager up, “You’ll be fine, you’re just winded.”

“Just give it a moment,” Jackie explained to her heaving brother, barely able to stand as he clutched his stomach, winded. As Scott finally caught his breath, he looked up directly into his sister’s eyes. In a sudden outburst, he screamed, “What the fuck!? You giant bitch!”

All of a sudden Jackie’s face turned stone cold. Everything went red for her. “What the fuck did you just call me?” she spat down to him, feeling her face flush with raw anger. She closed the gap between them, looming over him as he immediately curled up into the fetal position, trying to protect himself from the oncoming storm.

“Come here!” she shouted, grabbing his shirt in one hand and lifting him off the ground. She stomped into her room, carrying him with her, wiggling and whimpering. She terrified him to the point where he feared any further protests would make matters worse. As she shut her door behind her, she tossed him down onto her hardwood floor, winding him once more as he slammed against it.

Scott slowly clambered to his feet, watching Jackie glared at him as he did. “Bitch huh?!” she asked rhetorically, clenching her teeth in anger as she approached him. “I’ll show you who’s the bitch!” she shouted, soccer kicking him in the stomach. She watched as he slid across the floor, gripping his stomach in pain as he writhed and wailed. It was like nothing he ever felt before.

She tutted at his weakness, which was half-tilt at most, and here he was crying like an infant. “Stop being a baby and take your punishment!” she said, turning him over and straddling him. She held him in place with her left hand as she cocked her right hand back, fingers splayed. Scott winced as the hand came down towards him, smacking him full-force across the face, giving him whiplash in the process.

Situating him once more in position, she wound back for another. And another. Again and again, she hit him. Smack. SMACK. Quickly drawing blood as he lay beneath her, balling and begging, “Please don’t kill me, Big Sis! I-I’m so sorry!” His sore mouth barely formed full words, every attempt to beg a stuttering mess, “I… I’ll go far, far away! You’ll… You’ll... n-never have to see me again. I’ll f-find a shelter, go camp in the woods... anything! Just please stop, I don’t wanna die!” He broke down into a terrified wail, having no further words to save him as she relentlessly beat him.

Jackie, still holding him down, felt a wave of emotion consume her. Deep, bottled-up feelings she never addressed. Her face, no longer filled with rage, looked down at him in pained guilt as tears began to well up in her eyes. She lifted her crying and begging stepbrother, shushing him and cooing, “It’s okay. You’re safe now.”

Holding him like an infant, she climbed into her bed and cradled him in her arms. Scott whimpered in her grasp, his eyes clenched shut in fear as tears and blood coated his face. He listened to her heartbeat as it slowed, calming him down. Looking up at his brutal captress, now seeming less intent on hurting him and perhaps even regretful for having done so, the horrified Scott asked, “You’re… You’re n-not gonna kill me?”

Jackie looked down at him, with what he thought was an offended look. He winced, expecting her to hit him again when instead she began profusely apologizing. “Shhhh…” Jackie cooed back to him, lightly placing her hand over his mouth, “No, stop, you have nothing to be sorry about.” As he calmed, she lightly stroked his hair, “I know I can never take back what I just did to you, what I’ve been doing to you…” Jackie burst into tears, unable to hold it back any longer, “But there’s something I need to tell you.”

All Things in the Open by Vexed

Tears streamed down Jackie’s face, her cheeks red from fighting them back. “Scott... “ she cried, “I don’t know what comes over me sometimes.” She held him close to her chest, cradling him, “There are these moments where I just see him in you, and I want to make you pay.”

The huge girl looked away for a moment, struggling to compose herself as she found the right words, “I know it’s not you. I just… I’m not making sense am I?” Scott stared deep into his stepsister’s eyes, as she watched for a response, able to see just how hard this was on her. He shook his head softly, not understanding.

Jackie sniffled, wiping the pooling tears from her cheeks, “Okay, maybe if I say it out loud, and finally tell you everything I’ve been bottling up all these years - it’ll make sense. I just… when you begged me to stop, and said you’d run away, as if that was what I wanted… It was just horrible.” Scott listened intently, still sore from the beating he had just received but dismissing it, realising it ran much deeper than a sibling rivalry. She continued, “Like I became the thing I hated. I became him. I don’t want to lose you, Scott, and I don’t want to hurt you anymore. Even though I like it… sometimes, well… I’m so sorry, little bro!” Jackie cried harder, her tears dripping down onto him beneath her.

“Jackie…” Scott replied softly, wheezing slightly in pain, “I… I don’t understand.”

“Ted, your Dad…” Jackie began, his name sour in her mouth. Scott’s blood ran cold, hearing the name of his father in this context. He hadn’t done something to Jackie, had he? She explained, “He used to… do things to me. It started when I was thirteen. You’d be over at Ethan’s, Mom’d be out on business or with her friends. Ted would be the one to pick me up from basketball…”

Scott’s face was one of pure shock as he listened. He didn’t want to believe that his father would do anything bad to anyone, never mind his sister. He prayed it wasn’t the case, as she continued pouring her heart out to him, “It started as just touching… A lame excuse to get the knots out. The touching turned to more as I got older...”

The long term pain she felt was evident in her glassy eyes, still wet from half-wiped tears. Scott felt sick to his stomach, as the reality of who his father was hit him. “Jackie…” he began, quickly cut off by the girl.

“Your Dad raped me, Scott. He did it for years. And I hated him for it. I hated you for it.” Jackie said coldly, “I hated you just for being his son, the son of the man who… did those things to me. And all the while, you teased me, bullied me, called me fat.”

Scott felt the tears building in his eyes, his heart pounding in his chest as he processed her words. He had been an awful brother to her, it was true. The guilt inside of him hurt more than any pain she had inflicted on him.

Jackie explained further, “Here I was, being raped by my stepfather - your Dad, and I had to deal with all your crap for the sake of our family? So we didn’t get all broken up.” Her expression was neutral now, her face still damp, eyes staring into space as she spoke, “I didn’t want you to go into the system. I was afraid that if I came forward, he’d go to prison. That sort of thing can ruin families, and I didn’t know if Mom would have to give you up to the state or something...”

As if Scott hadn’t already felt overwhelmed by guilt - hearing that Jackie had withheld from coming forward to protect him, in spite of how he treated her, killed him. He began to sob, hard. His tears flooded his face, an ugly wail escaping his lips as he begged for forgiveness, “Jackie… I am s-o sorry! Please, forgive m-me.”

Still deep in thought, as she processed what she was finally letting out after all these years, Jackie dismissed his apology for now, “You didn’t have any other family, Scott! And I was so relieved when he up and left for some dumb slut on the other side of the river. I knew he’d never make the trip, he’s too lazy. I was finally free.” She sighed, reliving some of the relief she had felt back then, “But what was I left with? His son, picking up where he left out with the constant bullying and teasing. You didn’t know, and it’s not your fault that you didn’t know, because I hid it. I hid it better than anyone could have.” Scott continued to cry quietly, overcome by so many emotions at once - anger at his Dad, guilt from his part in it, a deep sadness for what his sister had gone through.

Jackie was starting to get a handle on her emotions, still holding her brother in her arms. She moved onto more recent times, “When the Y-Strain broke out, I started fantasising about what it’d be like to turn the tables on him. He wasn’t around, you were. And when I discovered you got it, I just took all that pent up anger from him and unleashed it on you. As if you were him…”

“B-but it was... like it w-would get you go… ing… Like hurting m-me would t-turn you on. P-please, I don’t mean t…” Scott stuttered between pained cries, unable to even look Jackie in the eye now. Shellshocked and feeling the trauma from her brutalisation, he winced, instinctively tensing to avoid injury if she happened to hit him again.

“Shhh, it’s okay little guy,” Jackie cooed, pressing her finger softly against his lips. “I know it did. It does. Your Dad, Ted, severely fucked me up. You know how you hear stories about people who were abused when they were young, only growing up to do the same thing? That’s because it’s real.” she explained, her words were clear, as if this were something she had already come to terms with, “Dominating you turns me on. Humiliating you turns me on. And so long as it’s not too serious, roughing you up turns me on.”

“S-so… are y-you going to... stop hurting m-me?” Scott asked tentatively, “I’m s-sorry… You j-just told me su-such personal things and I j… I’m sorry. I’m s-still shaken up… I really thought you were going to kill me.”

Nodding emphatically, with tears still in her eyes, Jackie hugged her stepbrother tightly against her heaving, albeit sweaty, bosom. “You have nothing to be sorry about. When you started begging for your life, it all just came crashing down on me. I’m sorry that I hurt you.” Jackie replied apologetically, “I hid all of this from you and Mom to keep our family together. And here I am, becoming the same monster Ted had been to me. And I damn near killed you, for what? Being an annoying stepbrother? You deserve better. And I’m going to be better. I love you, Scott.”

“I… I… love you t-too, Jackie. Are you… you going to stop m-making me smaller?” He said back, looking up at her now.

“Scott, I can’t stop you from getting smaller…” Jackie replied matter-of-factly, “And I’d rather be the one to do it, where you’re safe with me than alone in your room. God forbid you’re out there and it happens, like you stupidly were earlier today.”

“You… you were actually w-worried?” Scott asked back, having flashbacks to Sue as Jackie spoke. Her tone was genuine, he knew that much.

“Of course I was, dummy. I know I’ve been a mega abusive bitch to you. But I still love you, squirt!” She smiled through the wetness of past tears, squeezing him in her arms affectionately.

“Big Sis… C-can I sleep with you tonight?” Scott asked, “I p-promise I won’t sneak away. I just don’t wa… want to be alone.” Suddenly Jackie lifted her brother, pulling her face close to his. Before he could react, she locked lips with him and snaked her tongue into his mouth. The pair passionately made out, Scott melting into her arms as he let her tongue fill his entire mouth and overpower him. She engulfed his whole body in her sweat-covered breasts and torso.

He felt his cock hardening between his legs, much to his dismay. In spite of all this, he was still terrified of getting any smaller. He prayed she would not notice, but they were clasped together too tightly for Jackie not to feel it pressing against her. He felt her lips curl in their kiss, her smile as apparent to him as his erection to her. “Somebody’s getting excited, huh little bro?” Jackie pointed out, pulling his head away from her so he could speak.

“P… please don’t make me any s-smaller! T-today has been… r-really scary for me and I ju-just want to be h-held…” Scott begged, pleading to her with his eyes as she stared directly into them.

“Shhh. It’s okay, little one. We don’t have to make you any smaller tonight. And yes, of course you can sleep with me.” Jackie answered, “Besides, it’s not something up for debate. This is your bed now, here with me, in my arms.” Too tired to shower, Jackie carried Scott in her arms, holding him tightly in her warmth as she got up to turn out the lights.

“I’m so sorry, little bro. I promise I’ll treat you better from now on.” Jackie cooed, as she climbed back into bed with him. She yawned as she lay back, pulling the blankets over them as she wrapped herself around him. Scott sighed, shuffling comfortably against clammy, but soft and warm, skin.

“And I promise not to tease you or hurt you… much.” Jackie said, as she gave him a noogey.

“Hey!” Scott called up to her lightheartedly, ducking away from her knuckles as they brushed across the top of his head.

“Haha, sorry, not sorry bro!” she laughed, “Anywho, I love you squirt!” Bringing her lips down to his head, she kissed it softly, before getting comfortable herself.

“I love you too,” Scott replied warmly, his tiredness already apparent in his voice. Jackie squeezed him tighter as they spooned, both of them falling asleep within minutes.

Vicky Gets Ethan Back to School by Vexed

The following week went by fairly quickly. Schools stayed open as President Hope posited a policy that prioritized normalcy over panic. Despite its world-changing impact, the illness only affected males and had no harmful symptoms beyond what was immediately known - fevers and severe loss in mass. In the days following Hope’s plan to keep the country open, companies offering a wide range of products and services began to pop up. From hubby-sitting, to one-hour alteration services - these niche companies became all the rage.

Ever since Jackie opened up to Scott about her abuse, she had become exceedingly sweet to him. Even going so far as to order him designer clothes for his now two foot, six inch frame. Though, she wasn’t entirely perfect. There were more than a few occasions where she teased him, and certainly a handful of instances where she compared a body part or two of theirs. She couldn’t help herself, it was such a turn-on for her and simply electrifying seeing her older, once taller stepbrother, now so small and helpless. It took every ounce in her not to just force herself upon him. And that made him happy, even with her teasing.

Scott knew how turned on she was, it was almost constant. But he was grateful for the restraint she had shown, having allowed him to keep his current size for so long. At school, things were about the same. Women, both students and faculty alike, all took on more dominant roles. Girlfriends took the lead in their relationships, female students listened less and less to their male teachers, even female bullies began to target the smaller males more and more.  

It came as no surprise to Scott that Ethan was nowhere to be found. His mom, Sue, had already ‘helped’ him along so much. Scott felt so bad for him. The last time Scott had run into him he must’ve been a good bit shy of two feet. It was like he was a shell of his former self, barely even a “hi,” and the tiny teen wouldn’t even look him in the eye. He knew why, it was his mom. What she’d… do to him. And that was two days ago, Scott hadn’t seen him since. Poor guy was probably being forced home by his ogreish mother.

One morning before school, Scott was surprised to hear that Jackie and Vicky were headed to Ethan’s. Sitting in the back of the car, he stretched to look out the window, eager to get the earliest sight of his childhood friend that he could. As they pulled to a stop, the two girls exited the car without paying much mind to Scott. He groaned, struggling to unbuckle and climb out as fast as they did, before chasing them up the garden path.

Standing at Ethan’s front door, Vicky knocked firmly upon it. Ethan hadn’t been in school much at all lately, and Vicky had finally convinced Sue to allow her to bring him if she kept a close eye. As the door swung open, the three of them were greeted by Ethan’s elephantine mother, donning only a nightgown. Her tall, wide frame and enormous ass took up nearly the entire door frame.

“Hey guys!” Sue greeted the two girls, noticing Scott behind them, peering at her from between the gap left between them. Her fat, wrinkled, braless udders jiggled and crashed into each other as she ducked down, matching his gaze and waving as if he were a child shying behind his mother’s leg, “And hello, Scott! I see you’re not running off now.”

Jackie chuckled, “No, he has learned from that mistake. Haven’t you, Scott?” She looked down at her stepbrother for a moment, noticing his cheeks flush red slightly at her condescension.

Stuttering, Scott replied, “Y-yes, I’m safest with you, Jackie.” And he didn’t totally think that statement was false, considering the hell he could have been in if he stayed with Sue. He shuddered at how close of a call that really was, thankful that Sue had actually called Jackie in hindsight.

As Sue stood up, her breasts hung back into their usual position over her stomach, still shaking uncontrollably with each slight movement she made. Her huge, dark nipples poked through the thin, translucent material of her night gown as they pressed against the fabric; hard from the cool, outside air.

Not wanting to be reminded of the teats his friend had been attached to so frequently, Scott allowed his gaze to fall elsewhere. He tried to peer into the house between the huge woman’s legs, unable to see past her grisly, cellulite-covered thighs. As he traced the line up, he noticed just how short her nightgown actually was for such a large woman, getting a glimpse of her terrifyingly overfed undercarriage and caboose.

Though she was wearing underwear, it served virtually no purpose. Her hungry cameltoe chewed through the gusset, and was so thick it somehow had managed to form despite the volume of the bush that covered her entire pubic region. The long strands of hair spewed out well past the borders of the overworked fabric like sprawling spider’s legs. And she was so wet - either by sweat or… Oh God, poor Ethan...

As if Scott had willed his friend into existence, Sue widened her stance, finally presenting Ethan as he stepped into the doorway, stopping timidly between her tree trunk legs. He was a foot and a quarter at best, dressed in what seemed to be an oversized tee - one Sue had likely ordered recently for him that he had soon shrunk out of. She must’ve ordered some clothes before she… well… helped him along.

Also noticing Ethan’s appearance, Vicky peered down at him pitifully. “Hi Ethan, haven’t seen you in a while.” she said softly, her concern for him showing in her voice. Switching her gaze to his mother, she asked, “Sue, is he ready for school? That shirt seems a little big.”

Suddenly, the huge woman squatted down over her son, her crotch coming dangerously close to the top of his head as she did, and giving Scott a much worse view of what should have been her private parts. Without as much as a word, she grasped the tiny teen in one hand and straightened her legs to bring him up to their level as she held him. “It’s one of the only things I could find that would work,” Sue explained, as she straightened up his outfit, “My little Eethie had quite a few episodes last night. Y’know, with everything that’s going on. I was considering keeping him home today.”

Vicky grimaced slightly, feeling sorry for the little guy. “Oh, no need to worry, Sue. I’m making it my duty to take complete care of the little guy!” Vicky assured her, smiling warmly at the overbearing mother. She continued, “I’m sure you’ll agree he could use a little time here and there with people his own age.”

Sue looked down at Ethan in her arms, his eyes pleading to her with every fibre of his submissive being. Sighing, she agreed, “Yes, well I suppose you’re right!” With a big, slobbery kiss on her son’s face, she said her goodbyes, “Stay safe sweetie, listen to Vicky!” Looking up at the tall girl, Sue’s face became more serious, “Please, promise me you’ll keep him on your person or near you at all times?”

Extending her arms to take Ethan from Sue, Vicky replied, “Of course, I promise he’ll be fine. And he can tell you all about his day later!” As Vicky’s hands slipped under Ethan’s armpits, Sue begrudgingly released her captive son. Vicky wasted no time in bringing him into her own possession - partially from wanting to get him out of this apparent nightmare, but also from her desire to experience holding an entire man in her hands. Regardless, both of them felt a wave of relief wash over them as she did.

Maintaining the absolute highest level of maturity she could, Vicky smiled once more at Sue before curtly concluding, “See you later, ma’am. Thanks again!” As the three of them made their way back to the car, Sue watching ominously from the door, Vicky couldn’t help but beam at Ethan - having successfully got him out of Sue’s care.

Getting into the car, rather than allowing Ethan to sit in the back with Scott, Vicky sat him on her lap. Ethan didn’t complain, he knew he was too small for the back. He sank into her lap slightly, feeling safer with Vicky than he did his own mother. He looked up at her, as she peered back at him, his eyes full of sadness and pain. “Don’t worry,” she cooed, stroking his hair with the backs of her fingers, “You’re away from her now. Just you and me today, promise.” Ethan smiled, feeling genuine happiness for the first time in a while. He wrapped his arms around Vicky as best he could, nuzzling his head into her, causing her to blush as she hugged him back.

With Y-Strain infection rates over 99%, society had to create new ways to adjust to a much smaller male population. For example, school policy now required all males under three feet to be accompanied by a female, faculty and students alike. Naturally, Jackie paired up with Scott, and Vicky with Ethan. Classes droned on, as they usually did, and soon it was lunchtime.

Vicky and Jackie, with their trays in hand, searched for a table. Ethan, though somewhat intimidated by Vicky, stuck close to her in fear of all the other giant, young ladies. Scott stuck close to Jackie, but being a little taller than Ethan was, he felt comfortable enough to walk without hugging his own stepsister’s leg. Well… his embarrassment of doing so still outweighed the risk he faced of not.

As they found a table and placed their trays upon it, Vicky made it a point to squat over Ethan, the thick cameltoe in her yoga pants hovering over him as she did. Reaching down, she grasped his small form as Sue had and lifted him up onto the table to join Jackie and Scott. Scott had climbed onto his sister’s lap himself, opting to have her only help by pulling his arms. She smirked, finding his attempts to cling onto his independence endearing.

Meanwhile, Vicky positioned Ethan on the table in front of her tray. Ethan and Scott picked from the trays in front of them, as the two girls talked between themselves, periodically stopping to tease their smaller counterparts. His bladder filling easily with what was barely a slither of Jackie’s drink, Scott was soon desperate for the bathroom.

“Uh… Jackie…” he called up to his stepsister, watching as she talked away to Vicky, scared to interrupt. Her lips smacked together, flecks of her food and drink, usually not so visible, very apparent to him as she chatted away. “Jackie…” he said again, a little louder this time.

Coming to a natural pause in the conversation, Jackie peered down at her brother, “Yeah, little bro?”

Scott sighed, relieved that he had navigated the situation safely enough. “I’m dying for the bathroom, do you mind taking me?” he asked, feeling bad to take her away from her lunch just to help him with what should be a basic task.

“Sure, no problem. We can just quickly use the handicapped one by the teacher’s lounge.” Jackie replied, lifting him from her lap as she rose from her chair. As she placed Scott down beside her to walk by himself, she felt a warmth in her loins from the power she was exerting over him. He couldn’t even go to the bathroom without her saying so, and she was exercising her power over him by being kind enough to even allow it. “Be right back, guys” she said, smiling at Vicky and Ethan as they headed out of the dining hall.

Alone with Ethan now, Vicky didn’t notice his cousin, Hannah, approaching their table as she fidgeted with him now on her lap. Wearing poorly sized Daisy Dukes that rode up way too high on her, and a much too tight tank top, she held something securely in her hand. Looking up as Hannah stopped at their table, Vicky smiled, “Oh hey, what you got there?”

Hannah beamed back at Vicky, seemingly eager to show them what she had. Much to Ethan’s horror, and Vicky’s fascination, as Hannah unfurled her fingers - in her chubby palm was a tiny, cowering person. Vicky’s jaw dropped, “Oh my God! I’ve never seen one that small before. Up until now, Eethie here was the smallest in school. Who is it?”

“This little guy? It’s Mr. Rice. Say hi, Mr. Rice.” Hannah replied, squeezing him in her grip as she held him up to Vicky. She continued, “You see… He hasn’t been doing a great job as my Biology teacher, what with me failing the state exam last year ‘n all. Mom was looking for a way to demote him, and now with Y-Strain… Well, it made it much easier for her.”

“Oh wow!” Vicky said back, still aghast at the size of the little guy. She looked down at Ethan for a moment, wondering if he’d end up that small soon. Ethan caught her glance, shuddering as he knew exactly what she was thinking about.

“Luckily for me, I get to keep an eye on him sometimes while Mom’s busy - isn’t that right, little guy?” Hannah asked, petting his head slightly with one finger, his whole body forced to duck beneath her as she did.

“How’d you get him that small so quickly?” Vicky asked back, still clutching Ethan close to her.

“Ha. I wish I could take credit! All Mom’s doing with this one.” Hannah laughed, “She’s been going to town on his ass everyday. Even walked in on her a few times, like when he was your size, Eethie.” Ethan winced a little as Hannah called him by the pet name his mother, and now more recently Vicky, used. She continued, “She’d just be sitting on him, grinding and humping away. To be honest, I wouldn’t have known he was even there if it wasn’t for his teensy little feet sticking out from underneath that big ol’ bush of hers.” She tutted, “Shame… I don’t think he’d survive a ride like that now at his current height, even from me.”

“How tall is he?” Vicky asked curiously, watching the tiny man laying in her hand.

“Eh, seven inches, give or take. Hasn’t been that way for long, Mom’s been talking about using him again tonight.” Hannah stated, continuously stroking the fearful man now with the thumb from the hand she held him in.

“Using him?” Vicky responded quizzically, not fully sure she knew what Ethan’s cousin meant.

“Oh y’know, as her… how should I put this… as her personal assistant, ha! That’s a good job title for you, huh Mr.Rice?” Hannah laughed, before shifting her focus back to Vicky, dismissing the ex-teacher. “Wouldn’t mind a crack at him myself, before he gets too small,” she added, biting her lip at the thought of it.

Hannah shifted her focus to her cousin. “Well cuz! I see Aunt Sue’s been quite busy with you, huh? Don’t you find that kinda… fucked up?” Hannah laughed, watching Ethan for a reaction, but getting little more than a sad look as he gripped tightly onto Vicky’s top for his own safety. Trying to get a rise out of him, Hannah teased further, “I mean, I always knew you were a pervert, but your own Mom?”

Vicky’s eyes widened in shock, as Hannah seemingly confirmed the thing she feared. She looked down at Ethan on her lap, who had sunk as deep into her as he could, hiding his face in shame. She’d had her suspicions from Sue’s inappropriate dress and creepy euphemisms, but to have his own cousin bring it up and for Ethan to react in such a way… “Is that true, Eethie? Your mom’s been…”

Ethan just looked up at Vicky with a pathetic and pained expression, “It’s true…”

Suddenly, Hannah cut in, “I overheard Aunt Sue and my Mom talking last night. You know what she’s going to do to you, right little perv?”

“Sh-shut up, Hannah! N-no… no one... “ Ethan stuttered back timidly, trying to muster any sort of backbone against his loud-mouthed cousin.

Hannah rolled her eyes, “Don’t get your panties in a twist! I’m just saying what I hear is all.” Gripping the tiny man already in her hand, Hannah held her arms out towards him, pouting as she took a step closer, “Here, lemme make it up to you - give your favourite cuz a hug!”

As Hannah stepped closer again, Vicky pulled him into her and extended an arm out to stop the girl coming any further. “That’s enough, Hannah!” she snapped.

“What?!” Hannah shouted back, a little riled up at Vicky’s defence of her cousin. Her cheeks went red, as she held back from reacting more aggressively. Biting her tongue, she played it off, asserting, “It’s just a hug!”

Cooling down as Hannah stepped back, Vicky apologised, “Sorry Hannah, I told Sue I’d keep him on my person at all times. Cousin or not, I can’t be letting anyone get too close.”

“Yeah about her…” Hannah uttered back, “Do you know the full story?” Vicky furrowed her brow, concerned about what the full story may entail. Noticing Vicky’s reaction, Hannah realised she didn’t, “Well, Eethie certainly does! Tell me, Eethie, has your mom told you about her conversation with mine yet? About the ways she might want to start using you at some point?” Hannah smirked as Ethan’s face showed sheer horror, having not known about this conversation at all. She continued, “Y’know, make you return the favour, give you some new, exciting ways to help her out… Like how Mr. Rice here helps out my Mom, all seven inches of him…”

Vicky watched Ethan’s expression, feeling deeply sorry for the poor, little guy. She felt her blood boil as she looked up at the smug Hannah, shouting, “Alright Hannah, that’s enough. Get the fuck out of here!”

Hannah shrugged Vicky’s aggression off for a moment, quickly changing the subject, “Hey Vick, have you seen Scott by the way?”

“No, why?” Vicky asked, her patience towards Hannah wearing thin. She was confused at why she’d bring up Scott out of nowhere.

“Oh nothing… Just wanted to see how he was doing. I know he’s a dork and all, but I kinda always found him… cute. In a skinny nerd kinda way…” Hannah explained back, her eyes glowing with interest as she spoke about the guy.

“Yeah, haven’t seen him…” Vicky lied, much to Ethan’s glee. Not that he expressed it. He wanted Hannah out of here at the earliest opportunity, and he wasn’t going to risk Hannah having any reason to stay, especially considering Scott could come back at any moment.

“Okay…” Hannah replied, disappointed. Wrapping up, she concluded, “Well, if you see him, let me know! Say bye, Mr. Rice!”

“B… Bye…” Mr. Rice stuttered, his voice nearly inaudible from within Hannah’s grasp.

“Later cuz! Say hello to Aunt Sue for me! I’ve gotta get this one back to my Mom.” Hannah explained, giving them a slight wave before walking off. Her cheeks bounced as she walked, the creases where they met her thighs visible as her shorts rode up.

Once Hannah was gone, Ethan broke down. He begged Vicky, “Please! I can’t go back! I can’t go back. I can’t go back…” Worried for him, and not wanting anyone to notice his terrified pleading, Vicky quickly exited the cafeteria with him in tow. Wandering the halls, she found an empty office and locked the door.

Sitting down on the floor in front of him, Vicky just watched as Ethan looked around the empty room to check they were alone. With his back to the wall, he burst into painful tears, letting it all out. “She… She ruined me, Vicky!” Ethan began, through ugly cries, “She’d shrink me down in any way she could - handjobs, blowjobs… She’d keep… keep me with her a-at all times, even forcing me to sh-shower with her! I was lucky that she hadn’t f-fucked me yet, but it s-sounds like she had plans to. I had to w-watch, and l-listen, as she fingerfucked herself all the t-time...”

Vicky just stared into Scott’s eyes, her own sadness from his situation extremely apparent as she struggled not to break down herself. As he sniffled, waiting for her response, Vicky suddenly pulled him in close. She kissed him deeply, her lips covering quite a large portion of his face as they shared a moment of passion. Pushing him up against the wall, she continued to kiss him, shoving her tongue down his throat, moaning with desire.

As there was a break in the moment and Vicky retracted her tongue, Ethan paused, totally blown away. “W-why me? I’m a midget nobody…” Ethan asked sullenly, shocked at what Vicky had just done.

“Because…” Vicky began, her lips curling into an embarrassed smile, “I have a thing for the nerdy, innocent type. Hearing how bad things have been at home… Well, I felt like you needed a little bit of real love. Besides, you’re kinda cute.”

“You think I’m cute?” Ethan asked back, shocked that such a goddess would find someone like him anything other than pitiful and disgusting.

Vicky looked Ethan square in the eyes, as she pressed him more firmly against the wall, causing him to lose his breath. “Very…” she purred, licking his entire face with her huge, wet tongue. “Wanna come home with me?” she asked out of nowhere, as her saliva dripped down his face. Ethan gasped, more breathless from her question than her push. She apologised, noticing how overwhelming she was being, smiling a little as she lifted him up to her face, “Oops, sorry.”

There was a long silence. Not because he had to consider it, he just couldn’t believe she had asked. Ethan smiled back at her, his heart full of joy and compassion as he replied, “Y-yes, Vicky.”

“Good answer.” she said back simply, placing him on the floor as she unlocked the office door.

“What about my Mom?” Ethan asked her, as she pulled open the door, the room filling with light from the hallway, “How are you going to convince her?”

“I don’t have to,” Vicky countered, “We’re both eighteen. All I need is your consent, and you just gave it to me.” The rest of the day flew by without a hitch. Vicky enjoyed teasing Ethan here and there, and he didn’t even mind it so much. He was on cloud nine, thinking about his future away from his dangerously overbearing mother. Jackie did very much the same with Scott, and Scott was similarly accepting of it.

Once school had finished, they headed back to Big Sue’s house. Vicky and Ethan approached the door together, Ethan cowering behind her leg as she knocked on the door. As Sue opened the door, they were shocked to see she was fully dressed in an extremely revealing tank top and skirt. The huge woman had even done her make-up, with perfume emanating off of her with such an intensity that one would assume she had bathed in it.

“Oh, Eethie! How are you doing?!” Sue cooed to her son, holding her arms out for him to come to her. Ethan stood firm, his legs shaking from the adrenaline that coursed through him, knowing an altercation was about to come.

“Not too well actually,” Vicky answered for him, “We had a brief run-in with his cousin, Hannah.”

“Oh…” Sue replied, rolling her eyes as she needed no further information, “Yes, she can be… difficult. I’ll give my sister, Judy, a call.” Shifting her focus to Ethan once more, as Vicky reached down to lift him into her own arms, Sue asked, “Did my little Eethie have a rough day?” She held her hands out to him once more, this time eyeing Vicky to hand him over, “Come to Mama.”

“I’m not done yet, Sue.” Vicky affirmed as she held Ethan tighter, causing Sue to shed her kind and relaxed exterior, as she glared at the foolhardy girl holding her beloved son. Before she could react, Vicky explained, “He told me a lot of stuff today… Some seriously fucked up stuff… I’m taking him home with me.”

“What are you playing at!? That is MY son you’re holding.” Sue screamed, enraged by the girl. “You come to my house, holding my child as if he’s your own! And tell me you’re taking him from me?” she spat venomously, her fists clenched and eyes near shaking in her head from the anger.

“Yup, that pretty much sums it up.” Vicky replied. “He’s eighteen, Sue. He gets to decide, not you. And I swear to god, if you come anywhere near either of us, I’ll give our local law enforcement a call. I wonder what they’d think of your relationship with Ethan, YOUR SON?” She spat, clenching Ethan tightly against her as she prepared for the mammoth woman’s reaction. The situation tense and volatile, so she had to be ready.

Concerned by the threat of police involvement, Sue controlled herself, shifting her gaze to her trembling son. “Eethie? Tell her… Tell her how I take care of you!” she appealed to him, her eyes filling with tears as she tried to keep her composure.

“I did Mom…” Ethan uttered to her quietly, “I told her everything.”

“I kept you safe! I protected you! And this is how you repay me? Your own mother!?” Sue broke down, struggling to keep afoot as she fell against the doorframe, tears streaming down her face. It wasn’t something he enjoyed, seeing the woman who raised him cry like that. But what choice did he have? He couldn’t go back. Not ever, not after what she did to him - what she’d still do to him, if given the chance. She wasn’t his mother anymore. No, she was a monster. Like a dragon guarding a castle, or a troll under a bridge. Only now, he was finally free of her.

Between her bouts of ugly cries, Sue looked up at them both. “I never want to see you again!” she screamed, flecks of spit flying from her mouth as she fought back to the urge to pounce on them both.

Satisfied with how things went, Vicky turned back around and headed to the car. “Likewise bitch. See ya around!”

Ethan hugged Vicky as tight as he could, nuzzling his head right against her bosom. As Vicky looked down she noticed a tear in his eye, “You okay little guy?”

“You saved me Vicky. How could I ever repay you?” he asked quietly, his focus never straying from his new protector.

“Aww, that’s sweet. Oh, and don’t you worry about that little guy. I’m sure I’ll think of something,” She replied with a wink, briefly winding the slight young man as she hugged him back.

Showing Ethan the Ropes by Vexed

Ethan pulled at the bindings around his wrists and feet as he lay on Vicky’s bed - two pink ribbons tied snug enough to keep him from moving, but not so tight as to make him sore. He wasn’t entirely comfortable with them, unsure of why they were necessary, but he knew better than to resist when Vicky had tied them. As he tugged at them, just as a way of surveying his options, he confirmed that he would not be able to escape on his own accord.

He looked over to Vicky as she finished getting changed. Tugging her skirt up over her hips, she caught him staring. Ethan quickly looked away, realising he shouldn’t look yet. Vicky didn’t mind; she had finished now anyway, so she reacted in character. “You’re here to learn, young man. Not to peep.”

Ethan’s heart pounded through his chest. He couldn’t ignore how stunning Vicky’s outfit looked - donning a skimpy top that most teachers would surely avoid, along with a plaid skirt that couldn’t even cover her ass. He wasn’t complaining, though; he could feel his penis getting hard already, but couldn’t gather what the need for his bindings were. He stuttered back, “S-sorry… Miss?” Causing Vicky to raise an eyebrow, not nearly satisfied with his response.

“Yes, Miss!” she snapped back, teasingly, “Does teaching sex ed afford me any less respect than your other teachers?” She took a step closer, Ethan trembling as he peered up at her. The drastic difference in size was daunting. Ethan hadn’t shrunk since the last time his mom forced him to, but he doubted he’d stay one foot and three inches much longer.

“Not at all, Miss.” Ethan obediently replied, knowing better than to hesitate. He watched as Vicky climbed onto the bed and over him, straddling his form between her thick thighs. As she did, immediately he was met by a sight he’d never been witness to - the naked underside of a sexy girl his age. His cock sprang to attention as he stared, her lips glistening with growing desire, all but covered by a beautiful, healthy bush.

Planting her ass onto the bed, Vicky allowed her skirt to fall down, covering her crotch and ass, and leaving Ethan laid there between her thighs. He peered up at her face, practically dizzy from her height, almost as if he were peering up from the base of a tall building as he tried to get a glimpse of the top.

She looked at his tiny cock, biting her lip, “Someone’s excited to get started! So today, I’m going to teach you a thing or two.” Vicky explained, “If you’re going to live under my roof, in my care, with me helping you out with your….shrinking spurts…” She ran her hands down her body; the subtle, silky noise of her soft skin brushing against the fabric of her top was electrifying for Ethan, “It’s only fair I get some satisfaction in return, no?”

“Y-yes, that seems fair…” Ethan replied simply, “B-but...why am I tied up?” He managed to stutter as he wriggled between her thighs, drawing attention to just how little control over his current state he had.

Vicky chuckled, “Because, silly, you don’t know much. You’ve never been with a girl before, so there’s no way you’d have any idea where things go, much less how to use your hands!” Ethan nodded slowly, trying his best to focus on her words, distracted by her sexy body so close. Smirking at his obvious awe, she continued, “It’s not your fault. You’ve just never had the chance to learn. So for today’s lesson, I’m taking away all the distractions, which means I’m in the driver’s seat. So you better buckle up, small fry, because class is in session!”

Ethan gulped nervously, remembering to respond with more than just subtle nods, “Yes, M-Miss.”

“So first thing’s first, foreplay!” Vicky preluded, grinding her bare vagina hornily into the bed beneath her as she spoke, “Girls don’t just jump straight into the good stuff… We need a little fun beforehand; it gets everything wet and makes the rest a whole lot easier. Understand?” Ethan nodded, his eyes wide with interest despite his nerves.

“Good!” Vicky chirped back, “Considering your size, foreplay isn’t going to be the same as what it is for most people. We’ll have to get creative!” Vicky shuffled forward on her knees, her concealed crotch covering his legs. He could feel her pubic hairs beneath the curtain of fabric brushing against his shins, making his cock throb with desire. He writhed beneath her, desperate for stimulation.

He could only watch as the tall girl brought her right hand down past her stomach, slipping it between her legs. Her hand delicately brushed past her skirt as she slipped two fingers between her lips, drawing a healthy amount of her juices onto them. “See? We’re off to a good start already, and we haven’t done anything yet!” she pointed out, playfully wiping her fingers across his face and chest.

“So you’re in luck because I think you’ll like this one anyway, and all you need to do is lie there,” Vicky explained further, her lips curling into a full smile as she inched herself forward once more. Her crotch engulfed Ethan up to his neck, her sex emanating her heat into his whole body as she dripped her juices down onto him. Spreading her legs apart more, Ethan felt the air squeeze out of his lungs as her pussy pinned him to the bed, her skirt drooping down over his neck.

Vicky moaned in pleasure, excited by the contact of the tiny Ethan against her dripping cunt. She writhed on top of him, pushing him deeper into the sheets. Lifting herself once more, he took a huge gasp in, ready for what was about to come. He just lay there, trying to rub his cock against her wet vagina, her pubic hairs sensually tickling his whole body as she rhythmically began to rock her hips back and forth.

Ethan could feel his entire body getting wetter as she rubbed her inflamed lips across him. He could do nothing but watch her ride him, the sensation of her moist, soft flesh overwhelming. Vicky was in bliss, no longer considering Ethan as she ground her crotch a little too far forward, engulfing his face too with her wet vagina.

He tried to cry out for help, his mouth filled with her juices as she motioned back and forth. Her eyes rolled back, the moisture only growing and coating Ethan more. And despite his concerns for his safety, the pleasure he was feeling was ecstatic. He had never felt such bliss from anything rubbing against his cock. Her pussy felt perfect. He throbbed with anticipation, his member at full mast and his testicles tight, eager to explode.

Ethan tried to call out to her once more, feeling his climax approaching. Any time her wet lips lifted off of him, he was coated in her cum and unable to do more than spit it out.

Suddenly, Ethan felt his testicles tighten as the shaft of his dick hardened. His tiny body jolted uncontrollably as heaps of his cum pumped their way up the length of his cock. His testicles emptied into the surrounding mass of Vicky’s juices as waves of euphoria overcame him. Vicky didn’t even notice that he had orgasmed, as she kept writhing against him, interested more in her own pleasure. The one thing she did notice, however, was her tiny toy shrinking beneath her.

She stopped, furrowing her brow for a moment. “You didn’t...” she asked, laughing as she lifted herself off of him and shuffled back. Strings of her cum clung onto Ethan’s smaller body as he was finally exposed to the outside world. He was covered in her cum, still unable to breathe or speak. “Oops, sorry! My bad!” Vicky added, plucking some of the sheets between her fingers and using them to wipe his face.

Ethan lay there, spent but sexually satiated. “I’m s-sorry, Vicky! I didn’t mean to. I tried to get… y-your attention …” he stuttered up to her.

She smiled warmly at him, “Aw, don’t worry about it, little guy! These things happen! Besides, you can still satisfy me. You only shrunk by like an inch anyway.” Shuffling back a little more, Vicky reached down and flipped Ethan onto his front as she tightened the ribbons to account for his new size.

Ethan just lay there, his face and body sinking into the damp sheets beneath him, as Vicky tended to his binds. He felt them tug firmly against his skin before she flipped him back over onto his back.

“Okay, so while we’re waiting for you to… recharge…” Vicky began, climbing away from Ethan towards the top of the bed. He jerked his neck upwards, getting a glimpse of her ass from her skirt flaring up as she moved over him. He felt a twinge in his penis, but not much more so soon after having just orgasmed.

Vicky bunched a couple of pillows together at the top of her bed, patting them down into a comfortable arch for her back. She turned, her back now to the pillows, and spread her legs, her skirt modestly covering her bare crotch as she reached down to grab Ethan. He flinched as her hand eclipsed the light from the ceiling, curling around his body as she carried him towards the top end of the bed.

She smiled as she pulled the little guy close, rotating his body in her hands, so he was facing her. To Vicky, he was only a few inches bigger than a ken doll she’d had as a child. “Y’know,” she began, “I always thought you were cute, but this is too much! One time in school, I considered approaching you but didn’t know how to do it without scaring you.”

“Really?” Ethan asked back, “I always thought you were out of my league. You’re stunning, confident, popular… I wish you had approached me! Or maybe I should’ve grown a pair and approached you...”

Vicky beamed at him, “Aw… You were always so shy and smaller than me, even before you shrank. Usually, guys go for the girls that make ‘em feel big, and here I was, roughly a foot taller than you, and god knows how much thicker, haha. I felt like you’d just find me too intimidating. Funny thing is, that’s what I liked most about you. The thought of being with a petite, cute little guy like you, one that I could so easily dominate, was super hot. So you can only imagine how I feel about you now.”

Ethan felt his heart pounding in his chest. He never realised how long Vicky had liked him and to think he had felt the same way for so long, albeit a little scared of her at times. “Honestly, Vicky, I am so lucky to have met you. Sure, catching the virus wasn’t ideal, but everything happens for a reason, and it’s what led us here,” he said back to her lovingly. And he meant every word.

Vicky couldn’t have been happier, and for once, she was at a loss for words. Affectionately running her fingers down his slender form, she digested the sight of him. As her eyes fell upon his tiny junk, she felt the sexual hunger inside of her reignite. “Well…” she began, ready to exercise their passion. “I think it’s time you pleasure me for a while, don’t you?” she asked gleefully, not waiting for an answer as she placed him unsteadily between her legs. Releasing her grip around him, Ethan didn’t last very long on his feet before he flopped down, grunting as he landed face-first on the sheets.

Vicky laughed as she watched him fall, “Oops, sorry! Let me untie your feet for now.” Reaching down, she roughly flipped him onto his front before untying the ribbon around his feet and dropping it onto the bed beside him. Standing him back up, she let go once more, watching as he took a broader stance on the uneven ground. “Better?” she asked, noticing how much more stable he was.

“Yes, Miss. Thank you!” Ethan promptly replied, his hands still tied tightly behind his back. “So what should…” he began, immediately losing his train of thought as Vicky slowly lifted her skirt up. His jaw dropped as she lustfully exposed herself to him, her lips now thoroughly soaked and spread like petals on a rose, easily visible beyond her trimmed bush. “You… You… You want me to…” Ethan stuttered, at a loss for words, “b-but my hands?” He tugged at the ribbon keeping his hands behind his back, confused at how he could satisfy her still bound at the wrist.

Chuckling, Vicky got comfortable, sliding her ass down the bed as she leaned deeper into the pillows behind her. Her exposed sex inched closer to him, the ground shifting beneath him, causing him to stumble to stay afoot. She gently reached over, bringing her hand behind him to urge him closer.

Ethan walked forwards, the giant fingers curled around him a strong motivator to do so as they crept behind with each step he took. He took a deep breath as he came within inches of her flared vagina, the scent of her arousal intense in the air around him. He was taller than her vagina, thankfully - it made things a little less intimidating.

Satisfied that he was close enough, Vicky moved one hand up to her chest and groped at the sensitive breasts beneath her top, moaning. She watched the cute, little guy just standing there, seemingly at a loss, as she brought the hand she had urged him with to the top of her clitoris. She rubbed it softly, spurring a deeper and more passionate moan from herself as she shut her eyes, slumping deeper into the pillows.

Ethan just watched, intoxicated as she flooded his every sense with her beauty and desire. However, his infatuated trance was cut short as Vicky opened her eyes and looked down at him. “Well?” she asked impatiently, pausing as she waited for him to get started. She rolled her eyes at just how much direction he needed, “Use your mouth, dumbass!”

Finally understanding what she wanted, Ethan closed the gap, her pubes now touching him. Leaning in towards the exposed, pink flesh, he opened his mouth and began to lap at her outer folds. Vicky smiled content, the feeling of his tongue against her sensitive labia subtle but satisfying. She allowed her eyes to shut once more as she groped herself further, moaning as she rubbed her clitoris in sensual circles.

Initially, Ethan wasn’t sure how much of an effect he’d have on the enormous girl, but he did his best. He tried to ensure he left no inch of her without attention, the moisture between her lips growing with each passing moment. Every breath he took, he could smell only her. Her juices filled his mouth as he licked, his saliva barely there in comparison. And he loved it. It was hard work, but even just noticing her impassioned groans a little louder as he pressed a little harder sent shivers of ecstasy tingling through his body.

Vicky was in heaven. Masturbating, with Ethan as the perfect accoutrement to her self pleasure, was sheer bliss. Even just having him down there amplified her arousal by a factor she had never achieved with any toy, nor person. She could feel the pleasure building in her body, layer after layer of growing climactic tension.

Filled with desire, as she felt her orgasm nearing, Vicky knew she needed more. Ethan was the perfect toy, but he didn’t have the strength and poise that her fingers did. However, she’d ensure he was still fully utilised.

Her hand crept down her sex slowly as Ethan paused his licking, looking up as it encroached on him. Confused, as his world grew darker, her huge fingers continued to come over him like a stage curtain, he called up to her, “Vicky?”

“Oh, Ethan...” she moaned, “You’ve been such a good student today. You’ve done so well.” Her hand came down further until her wrist lay at her clitoris, and the tips of her fingers reached the sheets. She continued softly, “Now take a deep breath for Miss V, and try to enjoy yourself…”

Ethan gasped in, trying his best not to let his growing concern come in the way of his breathing. He was shrouded in darkness, aside from the small amounts of light that came in from either side of him, as Vicky’s hand edged towards his back. As she made contact, he stumbled forward the few steps he could until his body was pressed against her pulsating cunt.

He felt the huge girl’s body jolt with pleasure as his body made contact with her. His dutiful lapping at her lips had built up so much tension, and now she would be reaping the benefits as she pressed him more firmly against her pussy. Ethan coughed and sputtered as his face was shoved into her sopping clit.

He fell to his knees as she rubbed his torso and face against her soft flesh, her hips bucking in ecstasy as she repeated the same circular motion, applying more and more pressure with each passing moment. He listened to her moans, able to feel the pleasure in her as her vagina spasmed against him.

Ethan was no longer actively needed to do anything; he was simply being used for her pleasure and along for the ride. Aside from the lack of air and being covered head to toe in her viscous juices, the feeling of her skin against his was wondrous. He felt his cock grow once more, finally recovering from his orgasm earlier but pinned painfully into a downwards position until she relented her pressure for a moment, unknowingly allowing it to spring into an upright position.

Her juices surrounded his throbbing cock, her soft and soaked labia rubbing up and down against it as she pleasured herself. As Vicky allowed her eyes to roll back, Ethan quickly ended up doing the same. She ramped up the speed of her rubbing, enjoying the feeling of her toy against her engorged cunt like nothing she had ever felt before.

Vicky’s moans became louder and more frequent, her pleasured spasms causing her to sink even deeper into her bed. She squeezed her tit with a pressure that, not in the heat of the moment, may have even hurt a little. But she loved it. She was overcome with immense sensations, pressing her little lover into her as hard as she could.

Ethan was covered in her juices, the folds of her vagina surrounding him. His entire world was her sex, her desire. He was at her mercy. It was intimidating but somehow also breathtaking. His whole body tingled with pleasure and love for her, his cock pulsing as it was stimulated on all sides and coated in her lubricating juices.

Vicky felt her toes beginning to curl as her entire body grew tenser. She rubbed harder and faster, her back arching upwards as she screamed out in pleasure, “Ohhhh, Ethan!” She feverishly kneaded his body into her cunt, as it was flooded with her juices. Waves of euphoria washed over her as her climax exploded into fruition.

Ethan’s entire body was forced, just at the threshold of painfully, into Vicky’s drenched pussy as ecstatic sensations overcame him. Hearing her shout his name with such passion, such intensity - it drove him wild. He could feel his climax quickly approaching, his testicles once more growing tight as he was rubbed against her. The rippling effects of Vicky’s orgasm coursed through her sex and into him, her juices washing over him as he erupted. He moaned out, the noise lost against her, as his body contracted and spasmed too, his cum pumping out of him once again.

Vicky’s motions slowed, her moans soon replaced by tired pants. Her body slumped heavily into the bed, her eyes pinned shut as she lay there in tired bliss. As she became more relaxed, the hand pinning Ethan to her soaked sex finally fell limp. Her cunt twitched in post-orgasmic pleasure, her juices still being forced out of her, as Ethan tiredly allowed his body to fall away from it.

He fell into a heap, his hands still tied behind his back. He lay on the soaked sheets, gasping for air after being so intensely used, feeling himself shrink down just a little bit more. The full-body experience he just had bordered psychedelic. He was too tired to move, too overwhelmed. Ethan wanted nothing more than just to lay there, surrounded by the giant beauty’s cum, his view of the world not much more than her towering thighs and dripping vagina.

Vicky’s chest rose and fell as she lay there otherwise unmoving, her tired breaths slowing as she recovered from such an intense orgasm. Their first time together, and it had been this amazing, this powerful. She thought back to their relationship before today and how far it had come in such a short period of time. Ethan was truly the perfect, little nerd for her.

 

Caught Up in the Power Trip by Vexed
Jackie used her shoulder to hold the phone to her ear, listening intently to Vicky. Scott squirmed uncomfortably between her legs as she held him in place on her bed, licking the thumb on her spare hand before absentmindedly flattening his dishevelled hair.

The soft fabric of her panties against his back and silky thighs on either side of him were not unwelcome, but he could've done with less maternal handling. Every day Scott was feeling more dependent on his sister, and part of him just wasn't ready to let go.

"Believe me, I know, Ethan's a total dweeb," Jackie explained into the phone, "I can relate about it getting you all worked up though, it's the helplessness for me." Wanting to stretch his legs a bit, Scott tried to climb away from his overbearing sister. She swiftly pulled him back between them, pinning his petite frame against her crotch as she continued her conversation. Scott grunted, frustrated that she hadn't even seemed to notice his vain attempt to separate himself from her.

"By the way, I am so proud of you for doing the right thing. Ethan's lucky to have you." Jackie continued to sift through Scott's hair. "Oh my God, no way? Seven inches? I can't believe I missed it! What was it like seeing a guy that small? Did she let you hold him?"

Scott's ears pricked up, interested in the contents of their conversation. Vicky's voice was nothing more than a mumbled buzz against Jackie's ear, leaving him to infer much of the context. "Why didn't you ask?" she continued, "Right... God, Hannah can be such a bitch sometimes. It was her mom, Principal Greenberg? That's Ethan's aunt, right?"

Looking up at the expressions on Jackie's face, Scott watched them rapidly change as the conversation progressed. Her jaw fell agape, "Holy fuck! She's been doing what to him?"

"To who?" Scott asked quietly, to not completely disturb her. He tapped lightly on Jackie's thigh as he tried to get her attention.

"Sure, I feel bad for the little guy. I mean, being used like that by such a fat ogress..." Jackie glared down at Scott, firmly grasping at his hand as she tucked him neatly between her legs. She leaned a little deeper into the bed, pushing her stepbrother with her covered mound as she got comfortable. "Still, the idea of him even fitting there... It's pretty hot!"

Submitting to the titanic girl above, Scott sat in place as he felt her hand snake down behind his back. Her knuckles brushed against him as she delicately traced a finger along the fabric of her panties. "Yeah I know, you've been looking all over for Mr. White. Maybe he's sick or something? Duh, of course I mean something else!" Jackie peered down at her barely two and a half foot brother, "Well, I gotta go. Little Bro's been so patient during our much-needed girl talk, think I might reward him." She ruffled his hair, her firm touch causing him to duck away. "Love ya, bitch! Bye!"

Ending the call, Jackie tossed her phone gently down onto the bed beside her. With both hands readily available, she lifted her brother, turning his body to face her. "Listen, Scott. I know you're scared of getting smaller. I'd be the same!" Jackie explained, "But I've been really, really good, and it's been like, what, four days since we did anything?" She looked away for a moment, "Look, I know I was a total bitch last time, but I promise to be good."

The hand that had been tracing her swollen lips sunk deeper, working them into a thick cameltoe as a wet spot formed upon them. Jackie moaned softly, rubbing the damp patch in circles as her timid brother could do nothing but watch. "B-but can't I just... h-help you out in... instead?" he stuttered up to her.

"Where's the fun in that?" Jackie countered, "Besides, you're rock hard, bro!" She gripped his junk, easily encompassing his stiff shaft and testicles with her hand.

"P-please... don't m-make me smaller..." Scott begged, attempting to writhe away from her but held in place by her firm grasp around his crotch.

"Bro, you're going to get smaller regardless. It's only a matter of time!" Jackie reasoned, "Remember, release just accelerates it. You'd be easier to manage if you were smaller. Just let Big Sis take care of you!" Jackie grabbed both of his arms as she rose from her slouched position, holding them over his head. Straddling him, she released his arms as she began to strip off her underwear. She lifted one leg, pulling the fabric of her panties taut as she stretched them to take off.

As Jackie released her leg, the pair dangled limply around her other knee as it pressed into the bed, her wet gusset sticking to Scott's stomach. He grimaced, reaching down to move them when he caught Jackie reaching down between her legs. "Please, no!" he begged, watching as his sister grasped at his small, though still relatively big, cock beneath her drooling cunt. "J-Jackie, I... don't want it."

Scott looked up at his sister, her eyes glazed with lust as she teased herself with his tip. He groaned in frustration as her soft, wet lips caressed the head of his penis, becoming increasingly wet with each passing moment. He could feel his cock slipping into her as her lips flared open, attempting to resist the urge just to thrust himself in.

Widening her knees, Jackie slowly lowered herself onto Scott's cock. Its whole length inched its way deeper, spurring horny moans from his giant sister as his cock penetrated her. Sitting down, she allowed her whole weight to pin him to the bed; his penis forced impossibly deep into her. Holding that position, Jackie gyrated her hips on top of him as she played with her exposed tits, sensually kneading the two masses.

"J-Jackie... No means no... Please, get off!" Scott cried, struggling fruitlessly against her immense weight, the springy bed simply sinking beneath Scott before pushing him back into her as his arms grew tired.

Jackie lifted herself off of him, allowing just the tip of his rigid member to hang between her engorged lips. She let out a guttural moan, too horny to stop as she dropped down onto him, forcing him into her. She placed her hands on his chest, pinning him to the bed as she rolled her hips across his crotch, "Come on, bro! Stop playing hard to get, just enjoy the ride."

Jackie had waited long enough, her carnal urge to fuck Scott smaller simply too strong to overlook. Her conversation with Vicky about Principal Greenberg's new pet, Mr. Rice, had ignited a fire in her. Seven inches? She couldn't get the thought of Scott that size out of her head. She'd known from that moment that she'd fuck him straight after the call. She had to. He'd be the size of a nice, hefty dick.

Having heard some of that conversation, the thought of being seven inches had plagued Scott's mind. The idea had terrified him, but he'd not said anything on the matter to his huge sister. What good would it do him? It wasn't like she'd listen anyway. Once she had something in her sights, she was going for it. The fact that she was riding him now, very much against his will, was a testament to that.

Scott could feel his orgasm coming, his shaft getting harder as his sister's wet cavern caressed it on all sides, oozing her viscous juices across every inch of it. "Please, Jackie! Don't do this!" he begged in a vain, final attempt to stop her.

Jackie smiled at the little guy, realising what his sudden concern meant. She spread her legs a little further, forcing her weight onto his cock even more as she circled her hips atop him. Scott screamed out, feeling his cum pump up his shaft, spurting into her deep slit.

Waves of euphoria washed over Scott, his body was limp and tired. He sobbed quietly, unable to do anything as his body shrunk. The mixture of their cum flowed out of Jackie, coating his crotch and stomach as it streamed down to the sheets below. "Okay... Okay, we're done. I'm smaller," Scott said weakly, pushing to get Jackie off, hoping she was satiated.

Chuckling, Jackie replied, "Aw, that's cute, little bro. We're not done. I haven't even cum yet!" Keeping him pinned to the bed, she ground her sopping vagina against his torso. Her lips moved back and forth, smearing him with an increasingly plentiful coating of her juices. The pleasure she felt, exhibiting such control as she used him, was something else.

Scott watched as his gigantic sister used his body as nothing more than a toy. His dick lay limp, somewhere among her juices and folds, dragged back and forth with each ecstatic movement. Her breasts seemed to bounce uncontrollably as she held him down with firm hands, spreading her weight onto his chest as well as his crotch.

Moaning, Jackie felt her kegel muscles clench tightly as her orgasm grew close. She curled her toes, gripping at her shrunken brother's shoulders as she pulled his body against her. Feverishly rubbing herself across his body, Jackie rode her way to an earth-shattering orgasm as ecstatic ripples coursed up her spine. She gasped loudly, her juices squirting out of her, splashing down onto Scott as droplets covered his face.

The entire act of such a stunning girl riding him, squirting from such intense feelings - it was all just so hot. Scott wished he could enjoy it. He could feel his cock twitching, slowly growing back to its previous length. "Are... are we done now?" he tentatively asked, "N-now that you've orgasmed..."

Sighing in satisfaction, Jackie lifted herself off of her stepbrother. He lay there, covered in her juices, surrounded by her soaked sheets, as she moved across the bed. Ruffling her pillows slightly, she stacked them behind her so she could lay back with her legs spread, similar to how they'd sat before. Reaching over as if he were nothing more than a doll, she lifted him from the damp spot before placing him back between her legs.

"Stand up for me please, bro," she commanded, her voice dripping with a post-coital calm. Scott hesitantly climbed to his feet, modestly covering his hardening genitalia with both hands. "Aw, you don't have to hide it for me. If I want you to stand, I want to see all of you," she cooed, gently grasping his wrists in two pinches and placing them down by his sides.

Scott stood there in awe at her giant, naked form, so muscular and curvaceous. At what wasn't much more than two feet tall, Scott was very much at her mercy. Her lips seemed to glisten with desire as she looked him up and down. "You're hard again," she pointed out, playfully knocking his tip with a finger and watching it bob.

"No, Jackie, I don't want it!" Scott snapped, covering himself once more. He tried to will his cock flaccid, thinking of whatever he could to make it smaller. Yet, his mind was full of only the ecstasy he'd felt from his previous orgasm and the imagery of Jackie’s immense body riding him.

"Why are you hard then?" She teased, pulling him closer. She could feel the resistance in him, it serving as nothing more than fuel for her own sexual appetite. Scott placed his hands onto her pubic bone, pushing himself away from her as her hairs coiled around his arms. She writhed against him, feeling shivers of pleasure as she tantalised the idea of going again.

Jackie released her grip on him, causing Scott to fall back onto the bed between her thighs. She chuckled, bringing one hand atop her clitoris as she began to rub it. Moaning softly, Jackie kneaded the sensitive flesh. "Fuck me, bro," she commanded, no longer physically forcing him to do anything as she masturbated.

Scott looked at her hesitantly. Her pussy oozed her juices, practically begging him to come to it. He looked towards the door for a moment before catching her gaze, "But... But I d-don't want to..."

"Scott..." Jackie's tone grew more stern, her gaze sharper than it had just been. He didn't dare look towards the door again, not wanting to infer that he'd even consider it. He hesitantly approached her massive, drooling cunt until the strands of her bush tickled his stomach. "Good boy," she cooed, contently shutting her eyes.

Falling to his knees, Scott shuffled into position. His penis seemed to line up almost perfectly with her hole as he peered up at her over her mound. The scale of her sex compared to him was sobering as he pushed his hips forward, feeling the viscous lining of her juices coat his shaft.

Jackie moaned softly, able to feel each subtle, titillating movement Scott made. Each light touch, as he leaned his body up against her sensitive labia, sent ripples of pleasure coursing through her. She rubbed her clit harder, becoming increasingly worked up as they continued.

Their difference in size was proving to be more of an obstacle for Scott than he had imagined. He unsteadily held his body against Jackie's, gyrating his hips and thrusting as best he could, using anything from strands of her pubic hair to pudgy flesh for grip. He eventually found that grinding worked better, opting to rub himself up and down against her soft, wet folds.

Scott paid close attention to his giant sister's moans; even his vain attempts to hold onto her thighs seemed to prompt a response from the lustful girl. He could feel the tension in her body as her thighs appeared to tighten, her vagina spurting a seemingly endless stream of her lubricating juices and covering him entirely. Scott coughed and sputtered, trying his best to keep it away from his face, succeeding only in keeping it out of his mouth. Yet, he could feel the slight bulge in his stomach, having accidentally swallowed a significant amount throughout their session.

He couldn't deny it - hearing Jackie getting so worked up as he contributed to her pleasure aroused Scott to no end. Her gooey hole was like some giant, living, pulsating fleshlight and abstaining from thrusting himself into it was near impossible. Every touch he made seemed to prompt a reaction, her massive sex appearing to think for itself as its spread lips seemed to envelop his whole form.

Sensually rubbing his whole body against her, Scott didn't notice the giantess' hand coming over him. By the time he recognised that something had changed, as he attempted to push away from her cunt, her fingers were pressing lightly against his back. "J-Jackie," Scott moaned, his words lost among the juices as she pushed his face into her.

Bringing her other hand down over her clitoris, she continued to rub it, using her right hand now as extra leverage over her brother's grinding form. She lightly held his squirming body against her, rubbing him into every wet fold, as she teased another orgasm out of herself. She could feel it coming, her pussy becoming increasingly sensitive as her muscles grew tight.

Scott could feel his cock hardening to full mast as Jackie worked his body against her. He could hear her muffled pants getting faster and faster, her labia engulfing him amongst their inner folds as she edged closer to another powerful orgasm. He felt lost in her passion, overwhelmed by his own ecstasy. The soft, wet flesh was all-encompassing, easily working him into an orgasm as his cock spurted his cum into her. His body fell limp as pleasure overcame him, his testicles pulsating as they continued to force it out in several waves.

As Jackie ground her brother against her, she felt his body becoming smaller as the squirming ceased, her fingers still holding him in place. She smiled, continuing to pleasure herself with his limp form, knowing he was spent, until a lustful thought came to her. Releasing the pressure on his back, she watched as her brother fell to the sheets, his chest rising and falling rapidly from tired pants.

"Take a deep breath," she said, giving him little time to do so as she reached down between her legs. Scott gasped in, not having much choice as her fingers coiled around his body, pinning his arms by his sides. As Jackie pulled him closer, Scott looked up to see her sopping hole twitching with anticipation.

"Jackie! Wai..." he begged, his attempts to stop her muffled as she pushed his head in. Scott clenched his eyes and mouth shut as he was forced into her up to his neck. She held him there, rotating his body as she perused every inch of her soft inner chasm with his face.

Jackie fantasised what it would be like to use his whole body as a dildo, his head only teasing what was to come as she rubbed her clit. Each time she pulled him out, she'd quickly push him straight back in, feeling his shoulders bump against her each time she did. She rubbed herself harder; the tension inside of her worked up to a fever pitch. Jackie screamed out as a powerful climax overtook her whole body, her hole tightly clenching around her brother's head as waves of pleasure rippled through her.

Jackie held him inside of her, basking in the afterglow of another powerful orgasm. Scott kicked his legs, unable to move his body even as Jackie's grip slackened around him. His lungs were sore, desperate for air.

Finally, as Jackie relaxed into her bed, she released her grip around Scott. He slipped out of her used vagina, landing in the wet patch between her legs as he gasped in the fresh air. Well, as fresh as the air between his stepsister's cum soaked thighs could be.

"Are... are we done now?" Scott timidly asked, failing to speak to Jackie's face, unable to see up over her vagina. He lay there, still heavily panting as he waited for a response. "J-Jackie?" he called out again, jumping in fright as the giantess finally began to move.

Jackie sighed, sitting up from her relaxed position against her pillows, wiping the drying cum from her hand on a dry part of the sheets. She smiled down at her stepbrother, admiring the fallout from her past couple orgasms. Scott's cock was expectedly flaccid, and he was coated head to toe in her juices, his hair thick of it. He seemed tired. "Are you tired, little bro?"

"Ye-yes, Jackie. I'm so tired. Please, can I have a rest now?" Scott quickly replied, his cheeks flushing red as she looked down at him, laying there compromised so close to her still wet vagina.

"Aw, you can have a rest, little bro!" Jackie chirped, sliding a hand beneath him. She lifted him carefully as she climbed onto her knees, shuffling towards the dry, lower half of the bed.

Scott could only watch as he was placed back down on the duvet, enjoying the dry, soft sheets beneath him. Jackie got down onto her elbows, bringing her mouth uncomfortably close as her hair draped down on either side of him. "W-what are you doing, J-Jackie?" Scott stuttered.

"Shhh," she replied, placing a single finger across his face, "You just rest now." Jackie ducked her head lower as she brought both hands behind her head. Slipping a hair tie off her wrist, she wrapped her hair up into a ponytail. Licking her lips, she eyed up Scott's semi-erect penis.

Scott realised what was happening as she tied up her hair. "Jackie, please no. I've had enough!" he begged, feebly clutching at the sheets beneath him as her lips came closer to his cock. He could feel it getting harder by the second - her plump lips, her hot breath. It was all too much for him. He didn't want to get any smaller.

"Just relax, little guy," Jackie said, reaching down as she coiled her fingers around him. She held him for a moment, marvelling at his new size. He was already so small. It made her so horny, seeing him so helpless and weak. Bringing her tongue out of her mouth, Jackie licked the entirety of his crotch in one stroke, "Enjoy having me do the work." His cock stood fully to attention as he lay there, not daring to move as her immense form hovered over him. Jackie brought her mouth over his crotch entirely, engulfing his cock inside of it as she swirled her tongue around, moaning all the while.

The first orgasm was quick for Scott. Jackie was an expert with her mouth, coaxing and manipulating his spent dick to full mast in mere seconds. And with a slight moan, Jackie pushed him over the edge. As his penis pumped its precious few drops of seed, Scott could feel energy escaping his body. Whether he liked it or not, he was shrinking.

“Mmm, your cum kinda tastes sweet, bro. Gotta keep feedi- OH MY GAWD, you’re getting even smaller. FUCK that’s hot,” She exclaimed at the sight of her dwindling stepbrother.

Scott was in shock. Too tired and broken to even cry. His dick was practically burning by now.

“P-please big sis. N-no more. It h-hurts,” he stammered.

“Ha! Hurts, good one bro. You’re just playing hard to get. Fine by me, I love a challenge,” Jackie beamed as she brought her mouth over his tired dick once more and began her oral onslaught.

Scott squirmed beneath her as she expertly worked her tongue around his throbbing member. "Jackie..." he managed to call out, getting no response as she continued to force herself on him. Her tongue snaked around, teasing every inch of him as she purposely drooled as much saliva as she could, soaking his entire torso as it leaked out of her huge maw.

She could tell he wasn't far from a climax; his now tiny dick was as rigid as one could be. And his testicles were tight, seemingly eager to pump his cum out of him. He wanted it; she could see just how horny he was and how ready he was to cum. He just needed a little push, that was all. Jackie lightly sucked as she created a seal around Scott's crotch, rolling her tongue around his saliva-covered cock.

Unable to stop himself, Scott felt an orgasm taking over his whole body. He spasmed in her tight grasp as she sucked the cum out of him, his cock pulsating as it forced the cum up into her waiting mouth. Several huge spurts covered her tongue as Scott seemed to climax even harder than the first few times, with so little recovery. He barely even noticed the shrinking this time, too caught up with the sensations around his crotch.

The euphoria that Scott had felt from such an intense orgasm quickly faded, replaced by shame and overwhelming sadness. His cock was raw; he had never orgasmed so many times in quick succession.

Jackie smiled warmly at her shrunken brother. He couldn’t have been much bigger than a Ken doll, now standing at roughly a foot tall. This realization made her wet. "We're all done, little guy. You did great," Jackie said, her voice attentive but soft, almost a whisper.

With the little bit of strength he had left, Scott rolled off her hand and to the sheets beneath him. "Get away from me!" he shouted, curled up in a ball and shaking, terrified that he'd be reprimanded for his resistance. "Y-you took advantage of me. I d-didn’t want any of that…"

Jackie gave the little guy his space. She didn't try to pick him up, opting to simply rub her forehead as she thought about the past few hours. She felt guilty about what she'd just done, fuelled by sexual hunger and a deep desire to have him smaller. It needed to happen. She knew that. She just wished he felt better about it.

"Look, Scott. I'm sorry. You know how our little power play turns me on. Besides, your dick was rock solid! I thought you were into it!" Jackie reasoned. Scott just stared at her through sad, tired eyes. His mind was racing, still very much on high alert from the past ordeal. He wanted to be alone, but no way she'd let that happen.

"You thought I was into it?" he asked sceptically, wiping the tears from his face, "So... when I... I was crying and b-begging for you to stop, you th-thought that was me b-being into it?"

Jackie grimaced, realising how bad that seemed. She sighed, "I'm so sorry. I got caught up in the power trip. I thought that the orgasms you felt would've been worth it in the end. You're my little bro. I'd never let any real harm come to you!"

"Real harm"? Scott hated that term. What she had just done to him was real harm. He was just raped multiple times. Because she was his stepsister, was it any less of an issue? He flinched as her immense body rose into the air as she climbed off the bed, grabbing a white tee from her drawer.

Pulling the sheets back on her bed, Jackie was glad to see that the moisture hadn't soaked through too much. She slipped beneath them, reshuffling her pillows as she enjoyed the feeling of the soft fabric against her bare legs.

As she pulled the sheets up over her, she sat upright slightly to face Scott, who was still cowering at the bottom of the bed. She gave a glum smile as she held her palm out flat for him to come to her. She wasn't going to force him, at least not if he'd come on his own accord.

Scott watched hesitantly as her hand waited for him, lying flat against the sheets. She was done now; being close to her couldn't be so bad. He needed the affection, the warmth that she'd provide. Staggering to his feet, Scott took the few steps to her and waited to be picked up.

Jackie smiled, satisfied that he had come to her. She played their previous conversation over in her head, understanding she had done wrong but feeling pretty happy with her reasoning. Fighting such strong urges can be tough, and she had been getting mixed signals! It didn't matter now, though; it was all in the past.

Scott whimpered as she gently wrapped her fingers around him, lifting him towards the top end of the bed as she lay back. Scott whimpered as she brought him beneath the sheets, softly sliding him beneath her top and between her breasts. "Shhh," she hushed, stroking the back of his head before holding him against her in a hug.

Scott sniffled, feeling a little overwhelmed still. He couldn't have been more comfortable, however. A night cuddling up to Jackie, surrounded by her breasts, was just what he needed. Scott hugged her back, infrequent tears still rolling down his cheek.

It didn't take long for the whimpers to stop as Scott fell into a deep sleep, caressed on either side by Jackie’s breasts. She smiled, looking down at the little guy sleeping so peacefully. She thought about how Scott was adapting to his new life. He was getting there. Maybe soon he'd be a little more receptive to their fun times, and then things would be perfect. She sunk a little deeper into her bed as she got comfortable, soon falling into a content, deep sleep as well.
The Video by Vexed

Jackie awoke from her slumber, able to sense the sunlight on her face as it shone through her bedroom window. She took a deep breath in as her eyes fluttered open, content and well-rested. She could feel the familiar pressure on her chest of Scott still sleeping.

Pulling open the neck of her top, she smiled down at the cute little guy. He must've been tired, showing no signs of waking up without her intervention. After going a bit overboard with him last night, she decided it would be best to play hooky.

Without the pressure of getting up and going to school - Scott could get some much needed rest, followed by some cuddles from her and other attempts to make amends. Reaching over to her phone she quickly turned off her alarm, so it wouldn't abruptly disturb her sleeping stepbro. Deciding to check her social media, Jackie sifted through her newsfeed and messages, coming across a link from Vicky.

The unusual link came accompanied by a caption from Vicky, "OMG you've gotta see this!" Curious, Jackie opened it up to see it was an unlisted porn video with the title, "Mom's new toy."

As the video faded from an intro screen into fruition, Jackie was stunned to see the face of Ethan's cousin, Hannah, on one half of the screen. On the other half, through the lens of her phone, was her perspective. As her other hand came into view, Jackie was awed to see a seven inch tall, completely hairless Mr. Rice within its grasp. It seemed as if he had been waxed from head-to-toe.

Suddenly, Hannah was on the move, with him and her phone in hand. She entered what looked to be a master bedroom. And based upon the title of the video, she assumed it to be Hannah's mom's. The room seemed devoid of life, other than the low hum of an extractor fan coming from the ensuite bathroom.

"Is that you, honey?" a pained voice called out from behind the door, followed by some nightmarish grunts and groans. Jackie grimaced, feeling a little sick over watching a video of Principal Greenberg using the bathroom, even behind a closed door.

Hannah seemed to have the same expression as she held the camera up to the door, with a terrified Mr. Rice front and centre. "Yeah it's me, Mom!" Hannah called back, "Sheesh, you sound pretty terrible. You feeling okay?"

A series of grunts continued as Hannah listened for a response. She moved over to a drawer by her mom's bed, placing Mr. Rice on top of it as she dug through its contents. Finally, her mom responded as she searched, "I'm fine! Just that Chinese isn't really agreeing with me."

"No worries. I'm just getting your little guy all ready for ya!" Hannah called back, plucking a bottle of lube out from the drawer. Aiming her phone camera right at the timid and scared Mr. Rice, she flicked the lid off the lube and held the bottle threateningly above him. There was a brief silence before the unmistakable squirting noise of the bottle being squeezed, followed by huge globs of lube descending onto the shaking man.

The lube covered his whole body instantaneously, overflowing onto the surface of the chest of drawers he was standing on. The bottle thumped beside him as Hannah put it down, freeing up her hand to work the goo across his body more thoroughly. She wrapped her fingers around his slippery body, jerking her hand up and down over him as if he were nothing more than a dick.

Mr. Rice coughed and sputtered, desperately trying to clear his mouth of lubricant with his covered hands. "Please stop! I'll d-do any... anything!" he begged to the nonchalant Hannah, as she continued to encapsulate his whole body in her lubed hand.

"Oh thanks for prepping him, sweetie!" Hannah's mom shouted back to her, "Honestly, I get plenty soaked as is!" Vile grunts and groans continued to sound in between her attempts at conversation, "I know I'm older, but I've just never had issues with it. I'm what they call a... Ugh... squirter!"

"Well a little extra lube never hurt anybody!" Hannah chirped back, smirking evilly at the camera. "At least this way, he's ready for some backdoor action too! And judging by the sounds in there, it might help you feel a little better!"

Hannah dug into the dresser once more, keeping the camera on Mr. Rice as she did. He did little more than stand there, awaiting his fate as he shakily peered over the edge of the dresser at the dizzying drop.

Withdrawing a condom and a pair of scissors from the drawer, Hannah stood the phone up against the bottle of lube, pointing at the tiny star of the show. Still in view, as she leaned over the dresser, she took the condom and scissors into a hand each.

Cutting across the latex, Hannah seemed to make two 1-inch wide cross-sectional loops. She slid each one over him, using one to cover his chest and keep his arms by his side. The other covered his knees, holding his legs together. Satisfied, Hannah threw the scissors back into the drawer and slammed it shut.

Turning her attention to the phone, she altered it slightly to no longer point at Mr. Rice. Instead, the phone seemed to be pointed at her mom's bed, still propped against the bottle of lubricant. She turned the mic up all the way, wanting her phone to capture every detail, even the most hushed of subtle moans from her horny mother.

Pleased with her handy work, Hannah plucked the restrained Mr. Rice up from the dresser as she carried him over to the bed. She set him down on her mom's pillow, noticing that his begging had now turned to melancholic tears. "Enjoy, little guy!" she said, not entertaining a response as she turned and climbed onto the bed herself.

Mr. Rice's cries fell quiet as he watched Hannah walking across her mother's bed. Moving to the centre, she began to reach up towards the ceiling. Jackie watched as the girl climbed up, reaching out of view when suddenly the video cut to another camera.

Jackie furrowed her brow, confused. It all began to make more sense as Hannah finally moved her hand away from the ceiling, revealing a view of her standing on the bed staring up into the lens. It was another camera, an alternative angle for what was about to come. Jackie couldn't believe how well produced this little video of Hannah's was, and she couldn't help but wonder if Principal Greenberg was in on it.

Realising Hannah was switching another camera on, Mr. Rice begged once more, "Hannah... You d-don't have to do this! It's not too late to let me go. I won't cause you any trouble!"

Hearing his plea, Hannah smiled at the camera, giving the viewers a quick wave as she stepped down from the bed. Reaching once more into the dresser, she plucked a long, purple dildo out from it and made her way back over to Mr. Rice. She held it up to him, giggling, "Wow, even her dildo is bigger than you!" Bringing it up to her face, she sniffed its shaft, "Do you smell that? She washes it, but the scent starts to get embedded into it when you beat off as much as my mom. I wonder how long it'll take before you start permanently smelling like her pussy?"

"She'll not need this anymore, will she?" Hannah laughed, carrying the dildo out of the room with her as she made her exit. She couldn't wait to see what havoc was about to be wrought upon the shrunken teacher.

As the door to the master bedroom shut, the ensuite door suddenly swung open, followed by loud stomps. The video cut back to the camera on the dresser as Principal Greenberg came into view, donning only a see-through, short negligee. "How's my little manlet doing, hmmm?" she asked softly, bending over in front of the camera as she peered down at him upon her pillow.

Her monstrous form filled much of the camera's view, easily eclipsing the bed where Mr. Rice lay. The bottom of her cellulite-covered ass was exposed as the negligee struggled to contain it, her asshole still not visible even though her asscheeks had spread from bending over. They were too large; exposing her asshole would undoubtedly require the use of her hands.

Jackie watched with bated breath, unable to fathom the sight before her. The camera panned and zoomed as Principal Greenberg moved, with Hannah likely controlling it remotely. The camera maintained a perfect view of the massive woman as she plucked her tiny toy up from the bed before sitting down upon it. The bed groaned loudly as her ass sank into the sheets.

Jackie turned the volume up, making a mental note to turn it down if the ogress started making any passionate noises. She could just about hear the faint cries of Mr. Rice, who was squirming in Principal Greenberg's pudgy grasp. The immense woman seemed to be paying no mind to his begging as she asked, "Freshly waxed and ready I see?"

Principal Greenberg sighed as she lifted her legs onto the bed, one at a time. Leaning back, she sat comfortably against her pillows as she widened the gap between her two titanic thighs. Hannah panned and zoomed, centring the camera so that it had a view of her mother's entire body and almost perfectly lined up between her legs.

She placed Mr. Rice down on the bed, with each of her cellulite-ridden thighs towering over him on either side. He was surrounded on all sides but one, unable to move even if he wanted to try and escape. Finally addressing his cries, the colossus of a woman said, "Stop with all that! If you did a better job prepping my daughter for the state exams, you wouldn't be in this spot." She ran the back of her finger across his face, sighing, "But perhaps it was meant to be. My pussy is quite hungry after all."

Wrapping her fat fingers around the tiny, crying man, she lifted him only slightly so that his head was in line with her glistening pussy lips. Moaning softly as she brought him closer, she teased the outer edges of them with his head. Her cum oozed out over him, coating his head and torso.

"Please! I'll do anything!" Mr. Rice cried, having little faith in how much begging would do at this point. Expelling much of his air through crying, Mr. Rice took a deep breath in, not sure when he'd get another chance as she threatened to send him into her at any moment. He coughed and hacked, overwhelmed by her pungent scent. Her scent was so strong it made him dizzy, invading his senses as her pussy goo oozed around him.

"You're not coughing because of me, are you? That's my musk, honey, and you better get used to it. You are my dildo after all!" Principal Greenberg laughed. "Take it as a compliment dear, it means I like you."

"P…please. I ca….COUGH, cough" Mr. Rice hacked.

"And miss this?" Principal Greenberg asked.

Not waiting for a response, she suddenly plunged his squirming form into her cavernous vagina. She pumped him in and out, his muffled cries only just audible on the video. The enormous woman moaned, feeling the growing tension in her body as she pleased herself with the terrified man.

Principal Greenberg stopped, taking a moment to pull the tiny guy out and address him, "Not a chance in hell, little man." Mr. Rice couldn't say much of anything, covered head to toe in her viscous fluids. He coughed and sputtered, desperately trying to clear his airways of her passion.

"Judy, please... d-do the right thing!" Mr. Rice begged, "I'm not an object to be owned; I'm a person, a man!"

Judy chuckled, rubbing her thumb teasingly across his juice-covered cock. Holding him upright, she shoved him between her fat, hairy lips. She rubbed him across her wet labia, feeling every ridge of his body against her soft flesh, smirking as she could not even feel his tiny penis. Moaning softly, she ground him against her vagina up and down, getting harder with each moment.

Mr. Rice winced in pain at the force and pressure of her hand forcing his whole body into her sex. Her words were muffled as his ears filled with her cum, surrounded by her fleshy labia, "Man? Ha! I can barely feel your tiny little thing. How can I consider you a man when us fucking is like throwing a pencil down a hallway? Your whole body’s like a…UNGH…dick to me."

Finally, she pulled him away from her, strings of her cum clinging to his body as she did. Holding him up, she got a good look at him and chuckled as she noticed his erection, "Ha, don't enjoy yourself too much! I quite like you at this size."

"Holy fuck!" Jackie gasped, not even fully noticing that her hand had strayed between her legs. She couldn't believe how aroused she was, watching the video, as she traced her fingers across her tender folds.

The video suddenly cut to Principal Greenberg completely covered in sweat, furiously pumping the seven inch Mr. Rice in and out of her sopping cunt. He was screaming for his life, the noise registering only when he was withdrawn and forced to gurgle the excess cum. A river of cum flowed out of the enormous school principal, streaming down her legs before pooling on the bed beneath her.

Principal Greenberg paused for a moment, panting heavily and getting her own breath back as she held Mr. Rice outside of her pussy, allowing him some much-needed oxygen. The shrunken man coughed and spat out as much of her cum as he could, desperately trying to clear his airway to breathe in. He cried to the titanic woman above him, "Judy! Please, I've had enough!"

"Enough?" Judy asked back, leaning forward slightly as she peered down at the man in her grasp. She grinned, noticing his still erect cock, "You haven't even orgasmed; how can you have had enough? Remember, try your best not to! I want to own you for a nice, long time..." She teased her tender folds with his head, showing remarkable restraint in not shoving him straight back in. "Once you're too small, I'll have no real use for you. You're already struggling to compete with my dildo!"

"Well, you've had enough time. Back in you go!" she chirped, bringing him back in line with her hole. As she shoved him inside, his head and shoulders slipped into her with almost no resistance, his torso and legs following suit with no resistance at all.

As she continued to fuck herself, her ugly moans got louder and breathy; it was very apparent that she'd been going for a while. Jackie couldn't take her eyes off her phone, forcing her fingers deeper between her swollen lips at the idea of fucking a tiny man like this. She felt shivers of pleasure rippling across her body as Principal Greenberg orgasmed, pistoning the tiny, constrained man in and out of her.

"Oh my God, I need to do that to Scott!" Jackie whispered, peering beneath her top as he continued to sleep soundly.

Principal Greenberg dragged his weakening body out of her as she came down from her orgasm. She laughed, amused at how much he was struggling as he coughed and choked, hacking up her cum onto the bed below. "Am I too much woman for ya?" she asked, wiping her excess cum from his body onto her thigh.

Feeling his stomach still bloated with her cum, Mr. Rice attempted to plead to his former co-worker, "Please, Judy, let me rest. Y-You've orgasmed n-now. I need some time..."

"After one?" she laughed, "Baby, we've just gotten started!"

The video cut once more to Principal Greenberg squatting on her bed. With a hand between her thick thighs, she held Mr. Rice in an upright position beneath her. "You ready to go again, little guy?" she asked, squatting a little lower as her wet folds rubbed across the top of his head. Moving him a little too deep into her, her hairy lips engulfed his head entirely.

Mr. Rice tried to respond, wanting to make it clear to her that he was not ready to go again. However, his attempts to beg were stifled before they could begin as his head was surrounded by her gooey cum. His garbled screams were lost inside of her, muffled by her thick labia.

"No arguing back this time?" Judy asked, unable to see her little toy beneath her. "And here's me ready to give you a break!" she teased as she lowered herself down further, engulfing him up to his shoulders. She gasped out as she felt his girth filling her overused hole, more and more as she eased him into her completely. She began to passionately bounce up and down on him, relentlessly sending him as deep into her soaked cunt as he'd go. He truly was nothing more than a dildo to her.

Jackie turned the volume on her phone down slightly to not disturb Scott. A cacophony of ugly pants and moans sounded as the immense woman feverishly pounded herself, sending him as deep as she could into her soaked hole. The sheets beneath her were thick with cum, fresh layers continuously squirting out of her around the body of her captive toy.

The monstrous woman pulled herself off his rigid form, hovering ominously above him. "You've been a... good toy for me," she panted, "But once my toys get too small, I like to give them to Hannah..."

Mr. Rice screamed in horror, wondering if this nightmare would ever end. "Let me go! I'll do anything, I'll give you anything! I'll be Hannah's personal tutor!" he begged, clutching at any slight chance he had.

"Ha!" Principal Greenberg laughed, his begging only serving to arouse her more, "Don't be stupid! You lost your chance to teach my daughter after the first time she failed!" She lowered herself, teasing her wet vaginal lips with the top of his head as he quaked in fear. "Besides, she'll be so sad if she doesn’t get you once I'm finished with you. Did you know I once saw her swallow a man whole?" she chuckled, "I don't know where she gets those ideas from... Maybe the internet? But if it makes her happy..."

"Oh god…no, Judy, please! Don’t let here…eat me!" Mr. Rice wailed to the huge woman. His mind raced frantically as he cried, his tears lost in her cum, desperately searching for a way to survive. He hated being a toy for this vile ogress, but he was more scared of dying. And being swallowed alive by a bratty teenager, no less?

Laughing, Judy replied, "It's in your hands, little man!" She reached down, circling his erect shaft with her pointer finger, "Cumming is only going to put you in her clutches that much faster."

Principal Greenberg moaned as the tension within her impassioned sex grew, as she held him teasingly outside of her. Jackie couldn't believe what she was seeing, inspired in so many ways as she imagined herself in the position of the huge woman. Principal Greenberg's thighs quivered as she sank into a full squat, sending Mr. Rice as deep inside of her as she could. Her cunt threatened to crush him right there as her muscles contracted, a full body orgasm rippling through her. "Ugghhhh!" she moaned loudly, falling into a seated position with him still deep inside of her as she attempted to recover.

Jackie sighed, feeling incredibly horny as she fingered herself. The video faded to black and Jackie wondered if there were more videos like this. She needed more. Peering down at Scott sleeping, Jackie daydreamed about what they could do... No, she couldn't. Not so soon after what happened last night.

To Jackie's surprise, the video faded in once more as it switched to the camera on the ceiling. "A third time?" she asked aloud, shocked at the endurance of the overweight woman. The camera zoomed in as Principal Greenberg was on all fours, her fleshy ass pressed up inches away from her headboard. The large woman had one hand around one side of her, pulling her cheeks apart, as the other forced the screaming Mr. Rice into herself as she backed up.

She slammed her ass into the headboard, forcing him as deep as he'd go into her soaked cunt as she kept him inside of her. She continuously rammed him into her, her body shaking with pleasure as another orgasm finally coursed through her, ecstatically screaming out as her kegel muscles pressed down around his squirming form. She could feel every ridge, every arm and leg, pressed against her soft and sensitive inner flesh.

As Principal Greenberg came down from yet another orgasm, she pulled her toy out from her as she sat her ass down on her heels. She assessed his form, holding him up to her face. He looked a little smaller than before, hacking up cum as he begged, "P-please... No more!"

"Oh stop crying! You just orgasmed, didn't you? You clearly enjoyed yourself!" Principal Greenberg countered, rolling her eyes at her less-than-willing toy. "Besides, now you're the perfect size for a little butt play… But no smaller! Got it?" She wagged her hips slightly as she spoke, emphasising her words, "Plus, you're already lubed up! It’d be wrong of me not to indulge..."

Reaching around behind her once more, Principal Greenberg spread her thick cheeks again. She slowly backed the still-screaming Mr. Rice up, a little higher than last time as she aimed his head for her anus. It twitched hungrily, eager to swallow him up as she felt the tip of his head tickle the minute hairs upon it.

Mr. Rice screamed out, "No, please!" She pushed him against her brown, rubbery rosebud as a hiss of gas escaped, wafting over him. His screams immediately became louder and desperate as he choked on her vile fumes, silenced only as his head was shoved inside.

"Oh stop, it's not that... bad! Just a little toot," Principal Greenberg said between aroused moans as she pushed harder. Finally, her asshole gave way, allowing his shoulders and then his torso inside of her. She gasped with pleasure as she felt her toy's rigid form pressing against her rectal walls, spurring her to begin humping him in and out slowly.

Her asshole flexed over his body, rubbing against him as she plunged him in and out. The titanic woman let out a guttural moan as she forced her toy in up to his ankles, holding him there for a moment. She quivered with pleasure, enjoying his terrified squirms inside of her.

The video cut to black suddenly. Jackie lay there in stunned silence when she felt the pressure on her chest shifting. A tired Scott timidly stuttered, "J-Jackie... Please don't do... do that t-to me..."

Lazy Day In by Vexed

Scott whimpered as he nuzzled against Jackie's chest, panting heavily from panic. He was terrified that he'd befall the same fate as Mr. Rice, knowing just how vulnerable he was going to become. Jackie smiled sympathetically, stroking his hair in an attempt to calm him. She had removed her shirt, allowing them to be much more intimate as they lay on her bed.

Jackie had an innate feeling to protect the little guy. To look after him and keep him warm. Ever since their breakdown, that feeling had only grown stronger, and she knew it was only the beginning. He was going to get smaller and more reliant on her.

Those feelings, however, came with a more salacious underbelly. Alongside her affection towards Scott came an equally strong desire to make him submit to her. Not to hurt, but to dominate. To make him hers.

"Shhhh," she cooed in an attempt to calm her shaking stepbrother, "I know how scary it must be to see something so shocking, especially someone as big, old and scary as Principal Greenberg." Scott nestled himself further between Jackie's breasts, clenching his eyes shut and focusing on the thunderous booms of her heartbeat. Jackie continued, her words reverberating through her chest, "Everyone's scared of what they don't know. All of this is so new to you. But, hey, it's new to me too!"

Jackie placed a finger under Scott's chin and lifted his face towards hers. With some reluctance, Scott opened his eyes and met his huge stepsister's gaze. "Say, how about you and I have a fun day inside? Hmm?" she suggested.

"Are… are you gonna make me sm-smaller?" Scott stuttered back, sniffling as he regained his composure.

"Eventually, yes, of course." Jackie replied, "But not today… Unless ya want me to!" She winked, getting little else back than pleading eyes. "Oh stop, I'm just messing with you, little bro!" she assured Scott, "I promise I'll be good. We'll veg out, eat snacks, watch whatever you want."

"Really?"

"Of course!"

Scott felt his whole body relax. They were going to have a totally normal, lazy day. "I love you, Jackie!" he chirped as he wrapped his arms around her expansive chest. Jackie felt her heart pound from Scott's sudden embrace. Yeah, he was her stepbrother, and she'd grown up with him. Hell, a little over a week ago, she hated his guts. But after everything they went through, everything she put him through, he was still here, with her. He was nothing short of a teddy bear that hugged and said he loved her. And all because she decided to play hooky with him and veg out?

Jackie knew that Scott was hers at that moment. Her heart was full, thrilled to see him finally making progress towards accepting their new dynamic. There'd be bumps ahead, and things would change for sure. But what mattered most was that they loved each other. It was weird; she knew that much, him being her stepbrother' n all. Who cared? They weren't blood-related, but their bond ran deep nonetheless.

"Awww, Scotty. I love you too!" Jackie replied as she embraced Scott against her soft chest. She brushed the hair from his eyes. There was a brief pause while their eyes locked together. Soon Jackie's plump lips met Scott's, engulfing much of his face in her passionate kiss.

After finally parting, Jackie slipped her hands beneath Scott's arms and lifted him from atop her chest. She sat up, placing him comfortably on the bed beside her, "C'mon, we got a day of binging to do. Marvel, Star Wars, or Lord of the Roads marathon?"

"Ummm, you choose," Scott replied, indifferent about what they watched. He was just excited to have a day of relative normality. There'd be no sex, no shrinking and certainly no pain. He adored this side of Jackie and could feel himself yearning even more for her love and attention.

"It's your day, silly!" Jackie countered in a climb to her feet. Scott was stunned by Jackie's ass bouncing in his face. He could feel the burning in his loins, blood rushing to his cock. Jackie turned to face him, arms held high above her naked body in a much-needed stretch.

Scott pinned his hardening shaft between his legs, desperately trying to keep Jackie from seeing. Yet he couldn't stop staring at her, mouth agape at the sight of her young, perky tits. Jackie watched his eyes, distracted and a little lower than they should've been. "Well? See something else you like?" she asked with a teasing smirk.

Breaking him from his trance, Jackie watched Scott's eyes shoot back to hers. He kept her gaze, praying that she'd not notice his erection and change their agenda. "S-sorry! I ermmmm… I like all those m-movies," he replied anxiously, hoping that engaging her would be enough to keep her attention from his sandwiched thighs.

Jackie smirked, "Okay, Marvel it is. Let's do the cap movies; he's my fave!"

*******************************************

"Wow, I can't believe we managed to get through all three!" Jackie said, the pair of them still lounging on the couch. She wrapped her arm cosily around Scott. He sighed, content in the warmth of being held against her stomach and feeling ready for a nap.

Jackie inadvertently pushed Scott into the sofa as she leaned over to the coffee table. Reaching into their plethora of snacks, she took a handful of popcorn before stuffing it into her gaping maw. Scott squirmed beneath her, only returning to his position against her once the immense pressure relented.

After three movies with Jackie constantly snacking, he was used to her lazy attempts to get past him. "Yeah, the last one's my favourite, especially with the new Spider-Man," he said nonchalantly as if it hadn't even happened.

"He's great," Jackie replied, her words muffled by the mass of chewed popcorn. Specks of the crunchy treat sprayed messily from her mouth with each powerful crunch, narrowly missing Scott below as she continued, "But Tobes and Garfield are tough acts to follow."

Still chewing, Jackie placed her hand onto Scott's shoulder. She tugged at it, prompting him to turn his body and lay towards her. Jackie smiled lovingly at her shrunken brother then swallowed her food. Now properly satiated, she ran her fingers through his hair and began making out with him once more.

Scott was overwhelmed by her desire, so much so that he couldn't resist kissing her back. As they pulled away, sharing an intimate gaze, he asked, "Jackie, is this not wrong? Y'know, you and I… stepsiblings?"

"It's different, that's for sure," Jackie shrugged, "But it doesn't feel wrong!" She pulled him into another deep kiss before adding, "I mean, I still get the urge to tease you… And God, our size difference is such a power trip!" She moaned, tipping her head back in playful frustration. "But you're adorable. I guess I always kinda thought so. I just couldn't get past all your annoying antics."

Scott nervously laughed as he scratched his head, "Yeah, sorry about that. I sorta feel the same way, only different."

Jackie looked back at him quizzically, "What do you mean?"

Jackie's eyes pierced into Scott, causing him to shudder in worry. Choosing his words carefully, Scott admitted, "I dunno, I guess I've always felt a little inferior around you. With the way we've been, it's just been something I've never admitted, even to myself." His cheeks glowing with embarrassment, he opened up even more, "I think deep down, I kinda liked it... I just had to suppress all that to save face." Scott paused for a moment, retrospectively adding, "Not when you hurt or yell at me, though! You can be really scary sometimes, and I can't take it like I used to. I know we said we wouldn't talk about it, but I hurt from last week. I still have nightmares."

Tears built up in Jackie's eyes as she held back the urge to cry, expressing her guilt in a tight, almost painful hug. "I know I don't..." she began, struggling to keep her composure, "Deserve your forgiveness, Scott, but I'm gonna make it right. I'm sorry!"

Scott pressed his head into her chest affectionately, unable to move the rest of his body from her overbearing clench. "It's okay, Jackie, don't cry. Just promise that you'll be there for me, no matter how small I get. I need you."

"I promise," Jackie sniffled, "Nobody will ever lay a finger on my little guy, or there'll be hell to pay."

My little guy. Scott couldn't help but hear those words over and over in his head. "So... err... what does this all make us? Like, are you just still my stepsister? Are you my girlfriend?" His heart thundered in his chest, unsure of where finally addressing the elephant in the room would lead them.

Jackie's eyes widened at how direct Scott was. She hadn't expected it from his smaller, more timid self. She relished in being able to answer his question, "Yeah, I'm your stepsister, AND I'm your girlfriend." She hugged him tighter, teasingly asking, "Got a problem with that?"

"No, no, of course not." Scott stuttered, unable to take her jokes. He was still on high alert, treading on eggshells to avoid a beating. Scott trusted that Jackie wouldn't hurt him anymore, at least not a lot. It was just a lingering symptom of what he'd been through. His mind flashed back to her kicks and punches, his wheezing and crying on the floor. It was all in the past now; he was more than ready to look forward.

Jackie traced circles across Scott's naked body in an attempt to ease his nerves. "Relax, I'm just teasing," she said softly, "But I hope you know what you're getting yourself into; being my boyfriend is no easy task. I can be quite needy, and at times, I'm super clingy! You'll never get away from me."

"Really?" Scott laughed, pushing his body against the arms coiled around him, "I couldn't tell!" He didn't mind being held so tight, loved so dearly; getting smaller each day was a scary way to live. He appreciated feeling so safe and began to question whether or not her dominating him was worth all of that.

Jackie chuckled as she gave Scott a noogie, invading his vulnerable, shrunken body with her prying fingers. "Hahaha, stop it! I'm ticklish!" Scott begged playfully, involuntarily laughing all the while. As things calmed, he asked, "So what about Mom?"

"What about her?" Jackie replied, having some of her own concerns but curious to hear Scott's. Her mom would likely have a set plan to come home soon, and she'd have to try and adapt to her and Scott's new lifestyle, their new relationship. It was undoubtedly going to have its bumps, but Jackie was confident they'd figure it out. She had a responsibility to handle that for both her and Scott. It would prove to him that he was in reliable hands. And what good was he now other than for her personal use?

"Well, won't she think this is weird?" Scott suggested, feeling nervous about the inevitable return of their mother, "We are stepsiblings, after all." At one point, he had been desperate to have his stepmom back, but the reality seemed far more worrying now that he and Jackie had buried the hatchet. Every day he needed Jackie a little more, and her mom was someone that wouldn't understand what they had.

"Maybe..." Jackie said, "But it couldn't be any weirder than you shrinking. All I know is that I'm not gonna let anyone stand between us. Nobody. Not even Mom." Those were impassioned words. All of this was uncharted territory for them both. Scott couldn't believe how intense things had become. It was a little frightening.

"Jackie?" he asked quietly.

"Yes?"

"Do you promise you won't do to me what Principal Greenberg did to Mr. Rice?"

Jackie looked at her stepbrother with pity in her eyes, taking a long pause as she searched for the right words. "I can't promise you that, Scott." she admitted, "I get these... these urges, and I can't stop thinking about how hot it'd be to use you like that."

"B-but..." Scott said back as his heart began to race, panic overcoming him, "Don't I get a say in all this?" He desperately didn't want to end up like Mr. Rice. He could think of few things worse than being sat and used like that or shoved up... there. The only saving grace was that his sister was beautiful, but he wondered if he'd ever notice a significant difference when shoved up to his ankles inside of her.

"For some things, of course. But not everything." Jackie explained, "Whether you're willing to admit it or not, we're not equals in all this." She took another pause, "Look, Scott, I adore you. But it just doesn't make sense to have you on the same level as me. I'm six feet tall, more powerful than you in every way. You're already so small and fragile now, but what about when you're six inches? Or smaller!?"

"But I'm... I'm still a person," Scott countered. He knew there was very little he could do to stop her; he just wished she'd let him live freely. He did love Jackie; having her protect and control him certainly felt freeing. But what Prinicipal Greenberg did? That was beyond too far.

Jackie smiled at her naive stepbrother, "Yes, but you're MY person. You've gotta think about this logically. I can promise you safety, warmth, my love, and so many other things. But you need to contribute too, and there's only so many ways you can pitch in." Jackie could feel herself getting a little flustered as she thought about Scott's contributions to their little arrangement, tracing a finger down his bare side, "Trust me though, that very way will be MORE than enough."

"So, you're just gonna... use me?" he asked timidly, hoping to appeal to her empathetic side. It was a long shot, but she'd promised not to hurt him, and from what he could tell, Prinicipal Greenberg had put Mr. Rice through hell.

"Yep. I'm sorry, bro. I can't get it out of my head," Jackie replied. Scott appreciated her honesty, but the reality terrified him. She pressed on, "The thought of using you like that, how good it'll feel when I can finally plunge your whole body in and out of me. I don't think I'll be able to get enough!" Jackie allowed her hand to slip from Scott's sides, falling between her legs as she tenderly stroked her labia.

Scott could feel the tears building as he struggled not to break down. "Calm down, short stuff. It's me, remember?" Jackie assured him, wiping the slight moisture from her hand onto his side before embracing him, "I would never do ANYTHING to hurt you. Not anymore, I promise. I may get a tad rough here or there if the mood strikes." She winked at him, hoping to ease his nerves a bit. Scott had given up arguing with her; there was no point. He still loved her, but she scared him sometimes, and things were only going to escalate.

"Can... Can I at least kiss you?" Scott asked, his voice weak and despairing. He paid no mind to the juices drying onto his side, hoping that she hadn't worked herself up too much.

"No!" Jackie asserted sharply, causing Scott's face to drop. The tiniest bit of light he'd held onto was quickly fading away. He stared up at Jackie, scanning for any indicator that she was joking or that he'd misunderstood. Nothing.

"Not if I kiss you first!" Jackie said playfully, her plain expression quickly changing as she pulled Scott into her. She laid her immense body across his, pinning him to the sofa beneath her and kissing him deeply. The two of them made out as Jackie began dry humping him, her massive crotch grinding against his shrunken form as if it had a mind of its own.

Jackie pulled away, her enormous breasts dangling teasingly over Scott's face. Her silky, dark areolas brushed against him, tickling his skin as he sat up to kiss them. Jackie cooed in response as she shut her eyes blissfully. Scott felt a soft kiss planted upon his neck as he worshipped her breasts, overcome with relief from her warmth and affection. The pair let out contented sighs, soon drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

*******************************************

Jackie's phone buzzed noisily against the wooden coffee table, stirring her from her slumber. Laying across her stomach, she lazily plucked it up. She scanned the screen for notifications, a mighty yawn overcoming her as she did.

Squinting hazily as she noticed a message from Vicky, Jackie wondered where Scott had gotten off to, only to feel him beneath her. She lifted herself off of her sleeping brother, leaving him glistening in boob sweat. Scott's head was coated in Jackie's drool, most of his upper body still encapsulated between the thick breasts now dangling above.

Jackie opened Vicky's text, tired and still squinting, "Are you seeing this?? Turn the news on now!" Then, sitting up more urgently, Jackie climbed off Scott's sleeping body and nudged him awake.

Scott groaned quietly as his eyes flickered open, "Hey, w-what's up?" Looking over to Jackie, he noticed she seemed fixated on the TV. She grasped the remote and flicked it over to the news.

An army of reporters surrounded a single podium as President Hope gave a speech. "After extensive research, and collaboration efforts across the globe, we can confirm now that the Y-Strain virus is both airborne and waterborne," she explained, shuffling through her notes, "We can also confirm that it only affects men."

Jackie and Scott stared at the screen, mouths agape as President Hope continued, "I have spoken in length with the experts, and they are forecasting that by month's end, all men worldwide will be infected. We can also confirm with certainty that orgasm does accelerate the process, as many have come to suspect."

"It's about damn time!" Jackie exclaimed, grinning at a stony-faced Scott. He just watched the screen and listened, eager to hear any positive news in the otherwise terrifying broadcast.

President Hope cleared her throat, "It's time to embrace change. Unfortunately, we have made no progress on curing this virus and believe no further progress will be made. However, what we do know is that our men need us now more than ever. For that reason, I've removed the current ban on air travel, and congress has passed the Y-Strain Protection Act."

A collective gasp echoed through the room, mirrored by the stepsiblings perched on the edge of their sofa. Scott looked over to Jackie for a moment, unsurprised to see how unphased she seemed. Each word that President Hope spoke seemed to only further cement his diminutive future. No matter how much better his relationship with Jackie became, he still just wanted to live a life of normality, and that seemed a pipe dream now.

"This act will ensure our great nation can continue to thrive," President Hope explained, "We have already lost so much in the fight against Y-Strain. We are ready to tackle our new future and will do so by addressing the elephant in the room - how will we handle half the world's population dwindling to what we suspect is a minimum of three or four inches."

Scott and Jackie turned to each other, experiencing very different emotions as they processed President Hope's speech. "Three inches?" Jackie asked whilst beaming ear to ear. Scott sulked, concerned at how excited she was, his heart pounding in his chest as he thought back to Principal Greenberg's video. Jackie wanted to emulate much of that with him. But, of course, she'd have no problem forcing him into it when he was three inches tall. Hell, he'd possibly even be a little on the too-small side.

President Hope continued, "Though still human, men will be given a special status, similar to that of an endangered species. Cruelty will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law. With the currently understood, though subject to more studies, minimum height, people with the Y-Strain virus will be entirely dependent on those around them." She paused for a moment and took a sip from her drink, "They will also be more accident-prone. This new status will ensure that these accidents will be infrequent, as they will require a guardian."

Licking her finger, President Hope peeled away the current page from her notes, referring to another as she tucked the previous beneath it. "If any of those infected cannot afford nor find a willing guardian, he will be cared for at one of the thousands of newly established processing centres. They are being erected as we speak and will serve as a home until we match him with a suitable guardian." President Hope revealed, "Yes, I know this may sound costly, but these centres are estimated to save us trillions of dollars by accelerating the diminishment process. Men at three inches in height will take up far fewer resources. We will also include guardianship matchmaking services within communities to help revitalise the economy and find homes for many estranged men."

"Lastly, to reach production demands, we will be providing tax incentives to businesses and startups who support our shrunken male demographic." President Hope declared, "Clothing, food, living arrangements, communication devices, carer services. You name it. They may be smaller and more vulnerable, but these are our husbands, sons, fathers, brothers. They're the same people they've always been. These are challenging times ahead, but as mom always said, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. We are a nation of proud, strong women, and our men need us. Let's not let them down."

Jackie turned the TV off. Both she and Scott in utter shock for very different reasons. Jackie was stunned as she turned to Scott, her focus taken from him suddenly as her phone vibrated. Lifting it from the table, she noticed it was her mom before quickly holding the device to her ear. She answered, "Hey Mom, yeah, we just saw the speech too."

Scott watched Jackie, listening intently for his stepmom on the other end as Jackie spoke, "The earliest you can get back is Saturday? Jeez, the last ticket... That sounds expensive." She glanced towards Scott, a slight unease in the air at the thought of their mom returning. "Are you sure you don't wanna save and get a later flight?" Jackie asked, hoping to postpone the inevitable drama that would accompany her mom's return, "Okay, okay. Yeah, I'm sorry we haven't spoken more often. I've just been taking care of little bro here... Oh Scott..."

Scott's ears pricked up. He couldn't quite make out what his stepmom had been saying, her voice little more than a high pitched buzz. "Hey! Can I speak to Mom?" he hesitantly proposed, receiving nothing more than an agitated glare and shushing finger from his overpowering sister. He sank back into the sofa a little, pouting but not wanting to push his luck.

"Sorry, it's just a habit to call him that. He's just so small now..." Jackie explained, "Oh, sorry, yeah, he's like a little under two feet? Yeah it has been super scary for him. Not gonna lie, Mom, we've had our fair share of disagreements." Jackie smiled at Scott, "But we've had a heart-to-heart, and I've been really good with him, haven't I, bro?"

Scott sat up, excited to be able to answer. As he opened his mouth, about to call up to his stepmom, Jackie shot him another glare. She reached over like a distracted parent, placing her enormous hand across his chest and pushing him back down. He stayed there, not daring to speak out again.

Jackie continued without his input, "We're so close now; you won't recognise us... Yes, really! He practically has to force me not to cuddle him. I won't let anything happen to him, I promise... Yeah, love you, Mom. See you tomorrow."

Mark White's Ex Wife by Vexed
Mark walked towards the automatic doors and prayed they'd recognise him standing there. He looked up at the sensor, wincing slightly as the colossal panels jittered open before sliding across the carpeted floor. He made a run for it, terrified that the doors would close around his ten-inch form before he'd passed through them.

With a stumble across the line of worn carpet, where the doors usually sat, Mark sighed in relief that he'd made it. He placed his hands on his knees and panted heavily, drained from the relatively intense sprint. Then, as he regained his breath, he stood upright and peered around the bustling room.

There seemed to be two distinct lines - one for men, all varying in size, and the other for women. He wasn't quite sure what the women line was for, but given that he'd come to be adopted, he could make a good guess. Mark made his way over to the male line and noticed that not one of them was as small as he was, with most seeming to be around two or three feet in height.

He wouldn't have even made it this far without the help of local law enforcement. Once he'd shrunk below two feet, female officers frequented his house to do "wellness checks". Today, deciding that he could no longer safely live alone, they'd brought Mark to the front door of the processing centre. The trek from the front door was daunting, but he had hoped a place like this would be ready for someone of his stature. And to their credit, the door did open for him.

Mark stood at the back of the line and waited patiently. He looked over towards the other queue, curious about the type of women coming to the processing centres. In an ideal world, it was the charitable types who wanted to do some good, or maybe a couple of loving business types who felt a small adult would be easier to handle than a child. There was everything from lesbian couples to the ogreish, elderly and presumably alone.

Mark wondered what sort of woman he'd end up with as his eyes strayed towards the back of the line. He caught a glimpse of a single woman at the back, looking pretty hot and sticking out like a sore thumb - stunningly curvaceous yet toned and slender. She looked just like… It couldn't have been… His cheeks flushed red with embarrassment as the woman turned to face him. It was Mark's ex-wife, Emily.

Turning to hide his face, Mark considered dashing for the door. Emily was the last person he wanted to see, having left him a broken mess right after he contracted the virus. And now she was engaged to a woman, some big shot business owner on the other side of the county. He never actually met Barbara, but he recognised her company in the news. It was one of the few that had blown up after the pandemic, able to cater to, and profiting from, the new demand.

In the wake of Emily's newfound love, Mark had been left depressed and alone. His life had been ruined in one fell swoop. Each day he'd find himself smaller and more hopeless, with no support around him.

Mark was torn from his sorrowful thoughts by Emily's familiar voice, and she was now staring straight at him, "Mark, is that you?" Emily stepped away from her line, "Oh my God, it is! Mark, it's been so long. And my goodness, you're so small, just look at you!"

Emily moved across the room, stepping cautiously over a few of the men between her and her ex-husband. She was smiling with glee, a sickening sight to Mark. He couldn't think of much worse than facing Emily, especially like this. She squatted down in front of him, too taken aback to notice his direct view up her skirt.

Mark couldn't help but see it, a thick cameltoe hungrily swallowing every inch of the pink fabric housing it. The thing looked as if it would have no trouble swallowing most of his diminutive form, each of her slender thighs bigger than he was. Mark met Emily's gaze, noticing her glancing down at him as if he were an injured kitten. He'd seen that pitiful look before - the night she'd left him.

"Emily," Mark began with a sigh, "I don't want your pity. Please, just leave me be." His tone was pained and tired. He wasn't ready to force his way through small talk or listen to her vain attempts to make him feel better about his wreck of a life.

"I didn't come here to hurt or patronise you, Mark," Emily said softly, "How could I have possibly known you were going to be here?

"Okay," Mark shrugged reluctantly, "Then what brings you down here?" The misery in his voice faded a little, and Emily could tell he was calming down; she could see his usual cream pigment returning to his face.

"Markie!" Emily exclaimed, shaking her head at him and smiling all the while.

"Em," he answered stoically.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope to bump into you," she explained, "If I didn't, maybe find you in the registry."

Mark furrowed his brow in confusion, "I don't… I don't understand. You left me as soon as you found out I was ill. Not so much as a phone call since." He could feel the hurt inside of him oozing out, trickling into his words.

Emily frowned, "That's not fair, Mark. We were on our way out a long time before that. I was waiting for the right moment to tell you, and when you dropped that bombshell, I panicked."

"I just don't understand why you wanted to find me." Mark's voice quivered from all the unresolved feelings. He tried to keep his cool. This wasn't the place.

Emily smiled empathetically, "I miss you, Markie! And I feel awful with how I left things." She shuffled forward a little, bouncing on her toes to close the gap between them. "I want to make it up to you and take care of you."

Mark wasn't sure how to take any of this. It was too much to consider in one moment, all with her crotch hovering ominously above. And now, there was no space between them, leaving him to stare up from just ahead of her knees. He dared not look down now, able to see each crease of her mound in his peripheral vision. She had to know he could see straight up there, right?

"Well?" Emily asked, "Is your silence a good thing? You've come here to find someone, haven't you?" Mark remained silent, finding it better to just let her speak. "C'mon, it's clear you still find me attractive; you haven't stopped gawking this whole time," Emily pointed out, cinching back her skirt a little.

"What about your girlfriend, Barbara?" Mark asked with a hint of venom. He knew things hadn't been perfect between him and Emily, but it was hard not to think of that woman as the cause of their divorce.

"Fiancé," Emily corrected.

"Exactly, Em. You and I had our chance already. Just leave me be. I'm broken enough as it is." Mark replied, looking down at the floor and sinking deeper into his sadness. He pondered leaving again, not wanting to keep revisiting the hurt he still hadn't gotten over.

Emily tutted, "Come here, you." She reached down and grasped Mark's shrunken form before bringing him up to her face. "My God, I'm holding you in one hand. Bet you never saw that happening in a million years!" she laughed, "How'd you get yourself here anyway?"

"They do daily wellness checks once you get so small. I guess they use postal records or something to figure out which ones to do? Either way, I'm one of their regulars and have been for a while." Mark explained, "They found me this morning and said it was probably time I found a guardian. Without them, I would've been stuck. I can't reach my windows or door handles anymore." He shrugged, still sulking, "Obviously."

"Markie…" Emily said with a pout, "You could've called me!"

"You made it very clear that I wasn't the one for you, Em."

Emily brought Mark closer to her face, breathing softly through her nose in an attempt to not engulf him in her breath. She could see the sadness in his eyes. He loved her still, and it hurt her to see him that way - the man she loved, the man she had abandoned. "Markie, I'm not here to find just any shrunken guy," she revealed, "I came to find you!"

"But… But what about?" Mark stuttered.

"Barbara?" Emily interrupted, "It was her idea. She hated seeing me so sad. I couldn't repress how much I missed you."

"So you're gonna leave her?" Mark asked, looking up at Emily and still not quite understanding what she was getting at. She wanted to adopt him, and Barbara wanted her to as well?

"Ha! No, silly." Emily laughed, "We want you to come home and live with us." Emily's face lit up at the thought of it. She continued, "Oh my God, you'll love our place. It's a frickin' mansion!"

"Eh, I don't wanna be a third wheel, Em. It'll be tough for me to see you with her…" Mark countered. He wondered what his life would be like living in that house as the guest of his ex-wife and her new fiancé, them looking after him. It was too demeaning even to entertain.

"Oh, believe me, you won't be a third wheel," Emily clarified, grinning excitedly. "Barb and I have seen what a tiny third can bring to the table. She and I both think you'd spice things up for us quite nicely."

"NEXT!" the lady at the front desk interrupted.

Mark looked towards the vacant space at the front desk. "I'm not interested in helping you and Barbara with your sex life. The answer is no. Now, if you'd please put me down," he stated back firmly, uninterested in being part of their fantasies. He wasn't an object of their desire.

"I'm sorry, Mark. I can't do that," Emily asserted, "Besides, you're up!" She approached the front desk with him still in hand, "Hi, I'm Emily, and this here is Mark. I want to adopt him."

Panicking and desperate to plead with the woman, Mark quickly cut in, "M-Ma'am…" He spied a nametag across her left breast, "Fran, please... I'm… I'm Mark White, and this lady has t-taken me against my will." He could feel Emily's piercing stare burrowing into him as she tightened her grip around his waist.

The grumpy, middle-aged government employee raised an eyebrow at him, "You're kidding, right? So you've come to a processing centre where you'll be assigned someone to look after you, and you complain about this beautiful young lady choosing you specifically?" The wrinkled woman leaned closer to the glass separating them as she spoke more quietly through the small holes, "Just a few moments ago, I released a fella a little younger than yourself into the care of a woman twenty years your senior. She had an ass the size of that doorway, weighed God knows how much, and didn't seem the overly careful type."

Fran gestured over to the line Emily had come from, "It's the bigger and older ones who come here the most, for jobs and adoption, looking to make up for all that lost time." Mark shifted in Emily's grasp and peered over to the line like before. It was abundant with middle-aged women of all shapes and sizes. They seemed lonely, some desperate. One of the biggest there, and arguably the oldest, was looking straight at him. He shuddered. "You still wanna take your chances?" Fran asked, jolting Mark from his fearful stare. He just looked blankly back at the smug woman, silent. "Didn't think so," she finished with a smirk.

"It's okay, Mark. I know it's a lot to process, but we'll get through this," Emily assured Mark as she placed him down on the counter. She turned her attention to the government worker, "So what do you need from me?"

Fran smiled as she slid some papers beneath the glass panel, "I need your signature on the bottom of each page. This is just the form to say that you accept him into your care. You'll be responsible for his welfare, if he's ever lost then he must be returned to you, yada yada…"

Emily paid little attention to the frowning Mark as she plucked the pen up from the desk. She didn't even bother to read through each form, and Mark understood precisely why. What did Emily even have to lose? It was his life she was signing for, and it was him who should be reading each word. Yet, he had basically no say in the matter.

Emily impatiently scribbled her signature onto each page before sliding the form back under the panel. "There you go! Is that everything?" she asked, eager to take him home.

"Well, I do need his signature too. It's just a formality," Fran explained as she slid the form towards Mark, "Just at the bottom there." She pointed to a small line on the bottom of the first page.

"What am I signing for?" Mark nervously asked with a glance up to Emily, "Do I need to read through every page?"

"It's nothing too crazy," Fran answered with a shrug, "Because you'd go into the care of this lovely lady, you'd waive some of your rights. But, since she would have full autonomy over you, the government will take away your right to acquire property, vote, bear arms, etcetera."

"My right to vote?" Mark questioned, shocked. He was signing his life away. And to his ex-wife? His mind raced as he desperately searched for the right thing to do. He didn't dare look over to the line of women, realising the genuine risk he imposed on himself by not going with Emily.

"Of course!" Fran replied, "Any woman looking after a man would essentially have two votes. How else can we keep democracy fair?"

"Mark, this is for the best," Emily assured him, moving the huge pen closer. "I'll take care of you. What is your alternative? Sign up for the registry and get given to the next random woman in line?"

Mark hesitantly lifted the pen, holding it like a spear to the form. He shook, straining to keep it above the paper. What choice did he really have? It was here or nowhere, and with Emily coincidentally bumping into him... Maybe he had dodged a terrifying bullet.

Just as Mark began to sign, the enormous woman who had been staring at him cut across the room. He dropped the pen from fear, cowering and half expecting to be snatched up. "Excuse me," she began, her voice deeper and more mature than Emily's, "I was next, this lady cut in line. I'm sorry, but I've been waiting hours, so I should get the next available guy."

The elephantine woman looked down at Mark hungrily, eager to have him. And the fact that she'd take him from a beautiful, young girl only made her catch sweeter. "Do you want to come home with me, little guy?"

Mark trembled, knowing she was staring down at him and waiting for his response. He turned to Fran behind the desk and begged, "Please, I want to go with Emily. We're already signing the forms! Look, I can finish signing!" He scrambled for the pen, only to see it and the form pulled away from him.

"Is that true, Emily? Did you cut in front of this lady?" Fran asked.

Emily was so frustrated, unable even to formulate a response. She was so close to getting Mark in her custody, only for this old bitch to stake a claim on him over something as silly as cutting the line? "WHO CARES? I've already signed for him!"

"I'm sorry, but this lady is right. I didn't realise you cut the line," Fran stated, "We can't just throw away the system we have in place." She gestured once more to the queue of waiting women, "This woman is perfectly eligible to take you. Once we start permitting favours, the entire process falls apart."

"There has to be something you can do!" Emily replied. Mark could hear the desperation in her voice as she vainly tried to save him. His blood was cold, heart pounding painfully in his chest.

"I'm sorry, but it's not up to me. This woman is next, and if she wants him, then she gets him," Fran stated matter-of-factly.

Suddenly, a mountainous woman, far bigger than Emily and a good amount older, entered. She was undoubtedly overweight, so not the kind of gal Mark would seek out, but she at least had it in ALL the right places. The woman immediately moved over to the desk, donning a tight skirt, white shirt and blazer. Then, brushing her red hair from her lightly freckled face, she asked, "What seems to be the problem here?"

Emily looked up towards the woman, beaming ear to ear at her presence, "Babe, thank God!" She gestured to the enormous and towering woman, "This woman wants to take Mark."

Barbara sighed as she turned around, looking at the line of quivering men who queued behind them. Then, bending slightly, she snatched the man closest to them up. He was bigger than Mark, a little over a foot in height.

Barbara presented the man to the huge, though slightly shorter, complaining woman before handing him to her. The woman, flustered and confused, awkwardly held the man as she eyed Barbara and watched her slip a manicured hand into the inside of her blazer.

Withdrawing a massive wad of cash, Barbara flicked through a few notes and handed them to the woman. "This should be enough for the inconvenience. I'm sure a woman of your stature would appreciate the next size up anyway."

Barbara looked to Fran, still sitting behind the desk, "So what else do we need to do now?"

"Erm, he just has to sign this form."

Barbara slipped her hand beneath the glass and pulled the form onto their side of the desk. She handed Mark the pen, almost knocking him over as he took it into both arms. Mark hastily scribbled his signature onto the paper. He and Emily both sighed with great relief once he had dropped the pen. Emily grinned ecstatically at Mark as she lifted him into the air and hugged him into her chest. He was overcome with emotion, the near-miss causing tears to fill his eyes.

As Emily looked towards Barbara, she planted a passionate kiss upon her lips, "Babe, what would we do without you!?"

Barbara smiled warmly at Emily before looking down at Mark. "Em loves you, so I'm willing to give you a chance. But you better be worth it!" she warned with a playful wink.

"That's everything!" Fran concluded as she flicked through the pages of the form. Then, she looked at Mark, still engulfed by Emily's grasp against her tits, "Enjoy your new home, little guy!"

"Oh, he will!" Emily cheered before turning on her heel to head for the door. She linked her arm with Barbara's as they left, thankful to have such a powerful and attentive lover. Mark was glad to have Barbara too; she had saved his life. And for the first time in a long time, he felt safe. Maybe even loved.

-------------------------------

Mark's jaw dropped as Barb pulled into the drive, and he got his first glimpse of his new home. No wonder Emily left him; their home together had been a cardboard box in comparison. "So…" Emily began, holding Mark carefully on her lap, "This is your new home, Mark!"

"It's... It's huge…" Mark replied, stunned by the immense building. Barbara was more wealthy than he had thought. "I'll get lost in there!" he added, genuinely worried about that possibility.

Barb laughed, "I wouldn't worry about that, little one. We have some provisions all ready for you." She turned the engine off, "Shall we head inside? I think a tour may be in order."

"Oh, yes!" Emily chirped, "A tour is a great idea!" She almost dropped Mark in the excitement as she scrambled out from Barb's car. Then, the three of them headed inside.

As Barb shut the door behind them, it echoed loudly throughout the tall-ceilinged home. "Mark, this is your home now. We'll give you a quick tour of everything relevant to you." She motioned for Emily to follow as they headed upstairs.

"Thank you, Barb. I owe you…" Mark replied, before rectifying, "I owe you both so much!" He bobbed uncomfortably with each step Emily took up the large staircase, holding onto her coiled fingers as tightly as he could.

He watched as Barb moved swiftly towards a large, red door. She opened it with ease, though Mark could tell it had a good weight to it. "This is the master bedroom," she explained.

Mark looked around the room like a curious child would, enthralled at the beautiful design. He was especially eager to see the room they had for him since Barb had mentioned they were prepared for his arrival. Their room was enormous, with expensive-looking furnishings and a bed big enough to fit five normal-sized people.

Barb pointed to a door on the far side of the room, "That is the ensuite. We've had a smaller door made so that you can get in and out independently. That is where you will do your... business. And nowhere else!"

"Understood!" Mark affirmed, feeling a little degraded. He looked towards the red door and spied it didn't have the same custom-fitted door for him. "But how will I even get to it from my room? What about when you guys want some alone time and have the door shut?" Emily chuckled, still holding him like she would a pet gerbil. "Hey, what's funny?" he asked defensively, glaring at her above.

"Well, Mark..." Emily replied, trying her best to stifle her laugh. "This isn't just our room," she pointed between her and Barb, "This is OUR room."

Mark furrowed his brow in confusion, "Well, how will I even get out? Sure, I can get into the bathroom, but I can't get out of this room without help."

"You said it yourself, Mark," Barb countered, grinning too from Emily's infectious smirk, "You'd get lost. This is a big house. If you need to leave the room, it'll be when we are aware that you're leaving it, so we'll control the main door."

"Where will I sleep? That bed is huge. I'd get lost in those sheets just as easily! Especially when I'm smaller."

"Very true!" Barb affirmed as she headed further into the room. She grunted and pulled a large item out from behind the bed, a massive, white dollhouse. There was a prominent ridge splitting it in half, likely where it would unfold to allow a view of the inside.

"You're kidding... I won't fit in that!" Mark shouted. He writhed disobediently in Emily's grasp, "Put me down, too! I can walk!"

Emily held the squirming man tightly and looked towards Barb. She nodded, prompting Emily to bend over and place him gently upon the floor. Mark fell to his knees as he hit the soft carpet, snarling in anger.

Barb sighed, "Yes, we're very aware that you won't fit in here just yet." She released a clip at the top before peeling the two halves open to display the interior. "But, you will one day. And until that day, you can share our bed. I'm sure we're both interested in having you there, isn't that right, Babe?"

"That's right!" Emily cheerfully replied, "We have so much to do, so many things to try! The bed will barely be for sleeping anyway." She raised her eyebrows playfully at Barb.

Mark could feel his heart rate increasing, his breath becoming short and inconsistent. With the fiasco of nearly ending in the hands of that awful woman, he had forgotten all about Barb and Emily's primary motive for adopting him - spicing up their sex life. His wife was gorgeous, and despite Barbara's size and age, she wasn't at all ugly. In any other situation, he'd be more than happy to jump in the sack with these two. However, he was barely pushing ten inches in height and knew sex wouldn't be easy.

"Keeping with the topic of your safety..." Barb continued, "We want you to know that nothing else is more important to us. We can have our fun and enjoy ourselves, but only knowing that you're safe and cared for."

Mark felt his nerves calming as relief washed over him. He was beginning to relax finally and couldn't help but love Barb! Being a little on the bigger side and older, she wasn't necessarily the type he'd go for. But he couldn't help but find her entire demeanour enchanting. She was calm and collected, kind and courteous. She juxtaposed Emily in a lot of ways, but he could see how they'd fit so well together. They balanced each other out. "Thank you, Barb. I feel safe already!"

Barb smiled warmly, "I'm glad!" The carpeted floor shook as she crossed the room, just shy of where Mark was standing. He peered up at her as she passed, stunned by the sheer size of her thighs and ass. They were the biggest he'd ever seen, besides Principal Greenberg's, of course. But, God, did that woman give him the creeps.

Pulling a drawer open, Barb dug through its contents, "So I brought something home that we've been trialling at work. It's top of the line, only available to a few at the moment."

Mark observed from his position in the centre of the room. He was intrigued, to say the least, as the fleshy, mature woman searched. Finally, she grabbed something before standing back upright. It looked like some sort of black ring. "A ring?" he asked, confused.

The two lovers laughed at his guess as Barb replied, "Well, I suppose to us it could be!" She closed the gap between them before speedily dropping and planting her ass onto her heels.

For the second time today, Mark had been flashed a view up someone's skirt. He tried his best not to look, quickly matching Barb's eye line. Yet, it was blatantly displayed before him - a far pudgier cameltoe than Emily's, her vagina gnawing on the white, worn fabric. Tufts of cunt hairs extended past the edges. Barb must've sported quite the bush for that to happen. She was a polar opposite from Em's clean-shaven look.

She unclipped the ring and gently reached over to Mark. Her soft and slightly wrinkled hands came closer, engulfing much of his vision as she brought the unclipped ring to him. Mark didn't move; he wasn't sure why he'd need to.

Barb wrapped the ring around his neck before clipping it closed at the back. Shrinking slightly until it fit snugly around him, he realised what it was. "A collar?!" he grunted disapprovingly, pulling at the firmly latched item. "I'm not a dog! I don't need a collar!"

Barb looked to Emily, amused by Mark's attempts to free himself. "He's certainly got spunk, I'll give you that!" she laughed before attempting to reassure him. "It's not just a collar, Mark. It's a tracker. You want to be free, don't you? Well, this is how we keep you safe while you're roaming freely."

Mark crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, huffing, "I guess we have different ideas of what 'free' means."

"Babe," Emily spoke up, causing both Mark and Barbara to turn and face her. Mark blushed slightly, scratching his head and looking down as he waited for Barbara to respond. Thankfully, neither of the massive women noticed his embarrassing mistake. Emily shyly continued, "Why don't you show him some of the... y'know, other things?"

Barb's face lit up, "Oh, great idea!" She bent over and immediately dug back into the drawers, "Mark, you'll love some of these!" Mark wasn't sure how true that was as he watched Emily eagerly waiting, grinning and nibbling at her nails.

Barb absentmindedly tossed what seemed to be very small chains and leathers, all tangled together. She turned for a moment, smiling, "Don't worry, these are just for a little roleplay!" She continued her search before finding the main thing she had been looking for amongst the clutter, "Ah, there it is!"

Turning and standing back up, Barb presented the toy to Emily and Mark. It seemed to consist of three parts - a black panel with straps attached, a thick black shaft, and a rubber rod.

"Oh..." Mark stuttered, "It's a... a..."

"Strap-on!" Barb finished as she buckled it loosely around her waist and screwed the shaft onto it. She closed the gap between herself and Emily, teasingly pressing its tip against her crotch as the couple shared a kiss. "You might assume I'm the one that does all the driving, but we actually prefer to take turns. You would not believe how… enthusiastic Em is with this strapped to her. Or in her, for that matter!"

Emily blushed, "Barb! Of all the things to show him first!"

"Hey, it's more than just a regular strap-on," Barb replied flirtatiously, "Even if we have used it for just that already." Then, turning to face Mark, she began unscrewing the shaft and explained, "There are small buckles where you could be fixed onto this shaft, then we can really take you for a ride."

Mark laughed uncomfortably, "Again, I'm ten inches tall. I'm too big to be strapped to that thing!" Hearing those words over in his head, he realised how pathetic it was to boast a height of ten inches. What else could he do?

"Maybe right now," Barb answered, carelessly dropping the shaft onto the floor below. It tumbled towards Mark. He winced in fear, only to see it come to a complete stop just ahead of him. Barb screwed the rod attachment in place, "This one is more for your size, the rod keeps you straight, and the little loops hold your arms and legs against it."

"That one is my favourite! It makes you the dildo!" Emily excitedly added.

"Is there not something a little less intense we could try? I'm not sure how I feel about being shoved inside of Emily..." Mark asked, feeling nervous about his impending usage as a toy.

Emily pouted, "Is there something wrong with being inside me? You seemed to like it when we were married!"

Before Mark could reply, Barb intervened, "Well, Emily was quite excited to give that a go, but ten inches may be a tad big for her. So perhaps we should start with me first? In any case, we do have a few other things to show."

With the strap-on still attached at her waist, Barb referred back to the drawers. Pulling open the top drawer, she withdrew a pair of thongs that differed in size dramatically. Barb displayed the crotch and ass parts of the enormous pair to Mark, "We have a pair each. This is my pair, obviously! There are little loops inside so we can strap you into the front or the back!"

Placing the undergarments back in the drawer, Barb grabbed a bra. "We also have bras with little pockets on the inside for when you're smaller," she smiled at Emily, "We figured you'd shrink quite fast once we got into things. The bra pockets hold you by the thighs, so it'll be mostly skin to skin. I'm sure you'll be glad to know!"

She delicately lay the bra across the top of the dresser before lifting a bottle of clear liquid up. "And flavoured lube! So we can enjoy a bit of oral before we move onto some… other activities..." she winked at Mark, who looked pale and unwell. She could be as coy as she liked; he knew what they needed lube for.
Closure by Vexed
The familiar sound of the doorbell blared from downstairs. Jackie sat up quickly and sent Scott tumbling down her toned stomach. He rolled uncontrollably, grunting and huffing until he came to an abrupt stop between her legs. Scott cursed his diminutive form; being ten inches made life particularly inconvenient.

He peered up from his position on the duvet, surrounded by Jackie's thighs and uncomfortably close to her vagina. Luckily for Scott, she didn't seem aroused in the slightest, so sex likely wasn't on her agenda for now. Jackie suddenly swung her legs over the side of the bed, her thigh cruising over him in the process.

Jackie paid no mind to her tiny stepbrother as she planted her bare feet onto the carpet below and stood up. She hastily grabbed a comfortable top and hastily threw it on over her swinging breasts. Jackie chuckled at the thought of Scott on the bed behind her watching as she put her leggings on. He'd be witness to quite the spectacle - her plump, naked ass shaking with each momentous hop to get them up.

Before Scott could even get a word in, Jackie was clothed and moving quickly out of the room. She swung the door shut behind her, sealing him in her room. Scott slowly approached the edge of the bed and peered over the side, determining that it was definitely a survivable drop. However, he figured there was no point. The door was something he had tried and failed to reach before, so Scott did his best to get comfortable on their bed.

Jackie rushed to answer the door, worried that she would have missed it. She thundered down the stairs and fumbled her key, peering through the stained window but unable to make out anyone there. Opening the door, Jackie looked into the porch and was surprised to see there was no delivery guy, no family friend, nor a neighbour stopping by.

Instead, as Jackie looked down, she was stunned to spot none other than the repulsive face of her stepfather. She couldn't forget that face, not after what he had put her through. Her initial shocked expression quickly turned to a devious grin as he helplessly looked up at her. He was barely two feet tall and looking quite feeble, she thought.

With tension thick in the air, Ted timidly asked, "Jackie, is your Mom home? I don't have anywhere else to go." He waited patiently for a response from the tall girl, who was much bigger than he remembered. Even at his full size, nowadays she would've been at least level with Ted and arguably thicker. He peered around her massive thigh and into the house, wondering if Janet was inside.

"Oh, you've made a huge mistake," Jackie remarked with an evil smirk. She lunged towards the shrunken man, laughing as his jaw dropped in utter shock. Ted let out little more than a bewildered gasp before Jackie's hands wrapped roughly around his waist.

Jackie dragged him inside, arms and legs flailing as she slammed the door shut behind them. "Jackie, put me down this instant!" Ted demanded, "Where is your mother?"

Holding her stepfather tightly under one arm, Jackie moved swiftly through the house, "I don't have to listen to you. Who the fuck do you think you are?" Ted screamed for help, fruitlessly squirming as Jackie made her way to the garage. As they entered, Jackie locked the door behind them and placed Ted down onto his own two feet.

"Jackie, what are you doing? Why are we in here?" he asked, confused. She had just dragged him into her home and handled him as if he were nothing more than a baby doll. Now she had locked him in the garage with her. Ted peered around the dull looking room, faint memories of it coming back to him. It had been his garage, a place for his tools and other items that Janet wouldn't let him keep elsewhere. It was still the same cold concrete and old, wooden workbenches. Where the tools had once been, however, were now dumbbells, a squat rack, and a punching bag.

Ted tried to make sense of the situation. He had come home to his old family, and sure he hadn’t left on the best of terms, but they were still his family, right? He watched as Jackie hunted around the garage, paying him no mind as she looked for something. Attempting to make light conversation, he chuckled nervously, "So, Scott keeping himself busy in the gym? How small is he now anyway? Can he even lift or reach half this stuff?"

Jackie rolled her eyes during her search, not sparing Ted even a glance as he unsurprisingly undermined her. With his attempt at conversation failing, Ted simply had to wait for Jackie, who was still prowling for something. She bent over and peered into a box of leftover tools. Ted couldn't help but notice just how thick she was nowadays, with thighs like hams, muscular arms, and an ass like no other. Was this, in fact, her gym?

"Ah, there it is!" Jackie cheered as she finally stood upright with something in hand.

"So what you got there?" Ted asked. He tried his best to mask his ever-growing concern, yet everything Jackie did made him feel like he was at risk. He instinctively looked towards the door she had locked and attempted to gauge if he could reach. It wouldn't be easy, it was nigh impossible. She'd close that gap in no time at all, and then he'd have to face her angry. He wasn't sure what she was right now, but she wasn't happy to see him.

Jackie walked towards Ted as she displayed the item she had been searching for - a roll of duct tape. "Wh-what do you plan to do with that?" Ted asked, his voice shuddering from his nerves as the ominous teen came closer.

As Jackie encroached on him, Ted stumbled backwards into the wall behind him before sinking against it. His heart pounded with panic as the huge girl stood over him. Jackie pulled at the tape, the harsh sound of it invading Ted's ears. "Please, Jackie. We can talk about this!" he begged, weakly holding his hands up to stop her.

Saying nothing, Jackie reached down and grabbed at Ted's hands. It took no effort for her to hold them both with only one hand and unceremoniously wrap the tape around them. "Jackie, please stop! Where's Janet? Where's Scott?!"

Jackie grunted and lifted Ted into the air. "Hey, where are you taking me? Put me down!" Ted demanded, panting and squealing as she lugged him across the room. He flailed hopelessly in Jackie's grasp, unable to do much else. The wind was knocked from his lungs as she roughly slammed his back against the punching bag and held him there.

Ted realised what was going on as Jackie easily held him up against the hard leather with one hand. She peeled at the lip of the tape before jerking it downwards and allowing it to unfurl. He squirmed frantically in an attempt to get out from her overpowering grasp, but it was all for nought.

Jackie wrapped the tape around Ted's chest, each additional layer securing him even more to the punching bag. Once the tape supported his meagre weight, she grabbed at his legs and pinned them too against the bag. Ted tried to kick her away, but he was easily restrained as she taped his legs to the bag too.

Eyes bulging in their sockets, he watched as Jackie placed the tape down beside him before taking a few steps back to admire her work. Her smug grin was saying more to him than she had this whole time. He knew one thing - she had no intention of being kind, and if anything, she was enjoying putting him through this.

Ted's begging and moaning was music to Jackie's ears. She could've stayed in the garage all day just listening, watching him squirm, his face turning red in frustration as he realised his attempts to escape were futile. Yet, she had so much more in mind.

"Jackie..." Ted began, watching as she walked over to one of the workbenches and pulled open a drawer. She fished around in it for a moment before finding and displaying to him a pair of boxing gloves. Their eyes locked together, Jackie’s grin putting the fear of God in Ted. "We can talk about this!"

Slowly approaching him, Jackie tucked one of the gloves under her arm as she fastened the other. "No," she replied, "We can't talk about this. In fact..." She bent over in front of Ted and plucked the tape up from the floor, biting at the edge to tear off a fresh strip. With her ungloved hand, she lackadaisically placed it over his mouth. "There, that's better!"

Jackie continued to fasten the other glove, using her mouth to pull the strap tight over the velcro. "Alright, we're ready to play now," Jackie said with a bump of her gloves. She closed the gap between them, causing Ted to writhe against his binds in desperation. "MMMMM, MMMM, MMMM!" he screamed out, his words deadened by the tape.

Directly in front of her childhood abuser, Jackie wound her right arm back. She paused and stared Ted straight in the eye, taking in his terror and basking in the moment. This was perfect. With great pleasure, Jackie thrusted her arm into Ted's stomach, spurring a pained grunt from the tied up man. He panted heavily through his nose, tears beginning to stream from his eyes.

"Aw, don't cry. That was only half of what I could do," Jackie pointed out teasingly, "You deserve more than a beating for what you did!"

Ted moaned through the tape, hopelessly trying to talk her out of it. "Stop moaning. Nobody is going to hear you!” she shouted before swinging at him with a swift left hand, “Take it like a man!" Her punch once more sunk into Ted's stomach. Jackie knew to leave his head, she wanted him fully conscious for all of this.

"You look tense, DAD! Do you need help getting some of the knots out?" Jackie asked, swinging for him again with a lighter jab. "Sound familiar?" she continued, tears welling up in her own eyes as her brutal past returned to the forefront of her memory. She jabbed Ted again, "You were meant to be my father..."

"You were no father of mine!" Jackie screamed. She wound her arm back again, swinging her padded fist into his side. Ted screamed out, the noise surprisingly loud from behind the tape as the excruciating pain rippled through him. "My Mom trusted you! I trusted you! And you... you... raped me! I was a child!” She punched him again and again, seeing only red. “You took my innocence! You did this to us both!"

Ted slumped against the tape holding him up, his vision fading as he slipped in and out of consciousness. Searing pain pulsated through his body. He watched the distraught girl before him, struggling to keep herself composed. Ted prayed she was done. He was sorry!

Jackie took a deep breath in as she wiped her tears on her arm. Sniffling, she coldly asked, "So, I guess you want to see your son?" Not waiting for a response, Jackie left the room. Ted watched as the door shut behind her, prompting him to painfully struggle even more as he was filled with hope to escape while she was away. His revitalised hope was immediately crushed as he heard the distinct click of Jackie locking the door behind her.

Running upstairs and heading straight into her bedroom, Jackie found Scott expectedly upon her bed. Scott was standing there, waiting for her after having heard her thunderous footfalls up the stairs. "Hey, who was at the door?" he asked, wondering why it had taken Jackie so long to answer it. He laughed as he saw she was wearing boxing gloves, "And what's with the gloves? New purchase?" He took another glance at his sister, noticing the redness in her eyes and her cheeks slick with wiped tears. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," Jackie abruptly replied, her tone as stoic as she could make it, "I think you need to come downstairs."

Scott furrowed his brow in confusion, processing what could possibly have upset her downstairs. "Okay..." he hesitantly replied, naturally yielding to his domineering sister as she bent over and wrapped her gloved fingers around him. She turned towards the door and began to exit the room. "So, who was at the door?" Scott asked again as she walked, "Are they downstairs?"

He looked up at his sister, she was staring straight forward and unresponsive. She seemed to be giving him as little information as she could. All he knew was that she'd been crying, or at least almost crying. Jackie continued towards the garage before unlocking the door and heading inside. It wasn't usually locked, Scott thought, finding it a strange detail in this unravelling mystery. "It's in the garage?"

As they entered the garage and Jackie locked the door behind them, Scott finally caught sight of what had been at the door - a dwarfed man, tears streaming from his eyes, and bruises and marks across his torso. He squirmed desperately, screaming through the tape over his mouth as he caught sight of Scott.

Scott thought back to the tears in Jackie's eyes, and the familiar features he could make out on the man's face. A man who Jackie had tied up and clearly beaten... It wasn't… Was it? "Dad?" Scott hesitantly asked, not wanting to believe it and feeling a deep terror course through him at the realisation. He looked nervously towards the unphased Jackie for affirmation.

The man reeled against the tape as Scott spoke, giving him all the confirmation he could need. "Jackie..." Scott pleaded.

"Scott!" Jackie asserted back, "I don't want to hear it." She moved across the room and placed Scott on the workbench opposite his father. "You know what he did!" she shouted to Scott, pointing accusingly at the vulnerable man with her boxing glove.

"You're better than this, Jackie!"

"Oh, I'm not better than this!” Jackie countered, with venom in each word, “You should know that by now, little bro." Scott shuddered in fear, memories of how she had first treated him resurging.

"Well... W-what are you going to do with him?" Scott hesitantly asked, not sure if he truly wanted to know. His Dad was looking a little worse for wear already. Knowing Jackie, this was only the beginning. He knew Ted had done the unthinkable in the past, but he felt like he still bore some responsibility to protect the man who made him; to at least keep him alive.

Jackie walked up to Ted and struck him powerfully in the stomach, causing him to gasp through his nose, grunting in pain. Scott screamed out, "Nooo! Jackie, please!"

"He deserves to die, Scott! He's a murderer in his own right; he killed the girl I used to be!" Jackie shouted, tears beginning to flow from her eyes once more. She looked towards her brother for comfort as her past sorrows overcame her. Her voice softened, "He... he hurt me... in so many ways, Scott."

"I know, Jackie, but you can't just kill him," Scott answered back. He was nervous, not knowing if he could reason with the distraught girl. "Can I talk to you for a sec, Jackie?"

Jackie turned to Scott and frowned at him. She paused for a moment to consider before booming towards him and leaning over to listen. "What?" she spat impatiently, keeping her voice quiet to not allow Ted to hear.

Scott whispered in her ear, the canal threateningly large but thankfully not bigger than he was. "Do you have to kill him? Could you not give him away?"

"Give him away?!" Jackie shouted suddenly, aghast at the thought of it. "He remarkably appears on my doorstep, and you suggest I let him go free!"

"No, no," Scott quietly clarified, waving her closer to listen, "Don't let him go, just give him to SOMEONE else. Let him be their problem."

Grimacing at the idea, Jackie thought about it for Scott’s sake. Give him to someone... "Well," Jackie loudly began, remembering to lower her volume as she continued, "Who?"

"I seem to remember a certain woman who loved little men," Scott explained, "A woman who was very upset to have lost her’s..."

Scott could see the cogs turning in his sister's head. It took a few seconds until the lightbulb flashed on and Jackie's lips curled into a devious smirk. "Oh, Scott, you're worse than me! That is worse than death!" She excitedly turned to Ted, masking as much of her glee as she could, "Ted, your son has convinced me not to kill you..."

Ted sighed heavily through his nose, relieved beyond belief. He thanked them, "MMMM, MHHHMM." He rolled his eyes, still frustrated at the tape silencing him. But it would be gone soon enough.

"Oh, you're going to love Sue! She's totally your type!" Jackie lied through her teeth, taking great pleasure in this pre-Sue foreplay. "And you're certainly her type... Young, fit, sorta. How old are you, thirty-eight?" Jackie asked, not expecting a response as she continued, "But you are a little big for her. She likes 'em small. Ethan was about half a foot shorter than you before Vicky rescued him."

Rescued him? Ted was horrified to hear that term used. What sort of woman does a guy need rescuing from? The bombshell wife he left Janet for had abandoned him at Janet’s doorstep. She had no desire to look after such a small, weak man. After being neglected and dismissed, Ted planned to seek solace with his old family. Unfortunately, he found no solace. If anything it was the opposite. In fact, Jackie was about to give him away the same way his wife had, only worse. This time he'd be left with a complete stranger. Someone who apparently preferred her men on the smaller side.

Jackie explained, "I can't even begin to imagine how lonely Sue is now, all alone in that big house of hers. She's a loving woman, and she just wants someone to nurture." Ted shuddered, finding that hard to believe. He knew better than to believe Jackie would let him off so easily. Much to Ted’s relief, Jackie began to unstrap her gloves, "She'll be so happy to meet you. But I would hate for her to be disappointed in any way..."

Jackie tossed the loose gloves to the floor before looking towards her brother. "Scott, I think you need to wait outside." She effortlessly moved across the room, plucking Scott up from the bench without waiting for resistance. As Jackie exited the room, she placed Scott on the carpeted floor outside. "Wait here!" she commanded with a single, enormous finger.

"Wait, Jackie! What are you going to do?" he shouted up to his enormous sister. She ignored him, turning back towards the garage and entering without a word. Scott winced as the door slammed in front of him before falling onto his ass in tired defeat. He'd have to wait.

Jackie smiled at Ted, who was still squirming against the punching bag. He uselessly begged her to free him, unable to create any meaningful sentences. Ted couldn't help but fear her, especially without Scott in the room. Jackie gave off an unbearably intense aura, one that told Ted to be very, very scared.

"So, you like to overpower little girls?" she asked, spurring a panicked, feverish wriggle from the fearful man. He was defenceless as she got closer to him. She reached down between Ted's legs and powerfully pinched his tiny penis between her finger and thumb. Tugging at it, Jackie instantly felt it growing in her grasp.

"Oh! Getting hard already? You should be. Sue is quite the woman!" Jackie laughed as she increased the speed at which she massaged his shaft. Ted writhed away from her and against the bag behind him, terrified and unwillingly erect. "I know Mom was a little big for you, but that was in the past! You've come home, seen the error of your ways," Jackie evilly teased, "You've got your work cut out for you. Sue is a magnificent ogress, barely fitting in most doorways. She has like the biggest ass I've ever seen. But not to worry, it's to die for, or is it die from? I can't keep up with all the old sayings, haha! Oh, you'll love her - big, and I do mean BIG, beautiful breasts. Sure, they probably dried up decades ago, but they certainly don't look like it. Each one's about the size of you!

Ted shuddered. He was struggling to even fathom his future with the vile, elephantine woman Jackie described. She continued to jerk his semi-hard penis, sickening Ted as she forced him to picture what Sue was like as he was forcibly pleasured. She couldn't be serious, could she? He hated big women, and he had left Janet for almost that reason alone.

Now he was roughly and aggressively masturbated to the description of his worst nightmare, Jackie's expert fingers perusing the length of his tiny shaft and urging him to orgasm. He fought to think of anything else, like his leggy and beautiful ex-wife. Sure, she'd abandoned him when he needed her, leaving him at the worst place he could go - the home of his seething stepdaughter, but she had been gorgeous nonetheless. However, Ted couldn't keep the "ogress" from his thoughts as Jackie continued to force him into a climax.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jackie knocked firmly at the door. She turned and looked back towards her car, unable to see Scott but trusting he was sitting patiently in her passenger seat. He'd agreed to come with her to Sue's, but didn't want to go further than the car. With the way Sue was, Jackie understood. Not only would it be hard for Scott to watch his Dad disappear, but they also couldn't trust the behemoth of a woman.

Holding Ted tightly under her arm, Jackie waited for Sue to answer. He’d fought to get free of her ever since she'd taken him down from the punching bag, his attempts futile. His whole body was sore and aching with any slight movement, yet he continued to struggle. He grunted, digging his nails into Jackie in a last-ditch attempt to get her to slacken her grip.

Nothing worked. Ted's struggles only encouraged Jackie to hold him tighter. She yelped at the slight but sharp pain of his nails digging into her hand before scowling angrily at him. Jackie violently shook the shrunken man by her hip, laughing as he screamed in pain, the tape over his mouth still there to muffle him.

As Jackie finally relented, Ted hung limp in her grasp, defeated. He couldn't win. She left him dazed and hurting, letting out nothing more than a quiet, muffled whimper as the door slowly swung open.

Jackie took a deep breath in, a little nervous about facing Sue after last time. The door swung open, finally revealing the truth behind Sue to Ted. She was exactly as described, taking up the entire doorway and snarling in disdain at the sight of Jackie. "What do you want?" Sue spat, unable to mask her curiosity as she peered down at the shrunken, writhing man.

"I've come to make peace," Jackie explained.

"Peace?" Sue asked, her anger growing, "Your friend STOLE MY SON! MY SON!" She threw her arms down in frustration, "Not my property, not a friend, MY SON. What can you possibly do for me to make peace?" Sue pointed to Jackie's car, "Is Ethan in the car? Are you returning him to his rightful place with his mother?"

Sighing, Jackie replied, "I'm sorry, Sue. Ethan isn't with me..." She could feel her heart racing, knowing Scott was in the car and at a much more vulnerable size than before. Sue could overpower her if she wanted; Jackie just had to trust that the titanic woman wouldn't do that. Continuing, Jackie added, "But I have brought this little guy."

Jackie presented the struggling Ted to Sue, who hesitantly looked him up and down. Aside from his diminutive form, he seemed to be a man in his late thirties and very unhappy to see her. Sue shifted her gaze to Jackie, "And you want me to take this man? Who is it?"

Jackie smiled as she felt Sue's mood change, knowing the huge woman was sold already. "He's a very bad man," Jackie explained, "But he has nowhere to go. He needs a firm, motherly figure to look after him."

"You're not playing with me, are you?" Sue asked. This whole situation seemed too good to be true. Life had been less than ideal without Ethan. She'd been so lonely, and she had all this pent up energy, all these maternal urges. Cuddling against a spare pillow at night just wasn't the same as having a little one to embrace, but it was a habit she kept up nonetheless. Jackie was right - she was a mother at heart.

"No, not at all," Jackie clarified, smiling warmly at Sue to reinforce her good intentions. "Can I be honest with you, Sue?"

"Of course."

"If I kept him, I'd kill him."

Sue gasped, "You'd kill him? Was he really that bad?" Ted thrashed wildly in Jackie's grasp, grunting and screaming through the tape.

"He wronged me a long time ago. It was my brother who convinced me to spare him," Jackie looked back to the car, where Scott was residing, "He's the reason I might finally be able to make my peace with it." In that moment, Jackie felt a lot of love for her brother. He was her rock, her chance to move on from a troubled past. "That's why I need you to take Ted."

"Ted?" Sue asked, "His name's Ted?"

"Yep."

Sue's curious expression changed to one of glee as she came to a decision. She held her arms out excitedly, "Aw, Teddy! Come to Mama!"

Ted's eyes widened in horror as Sue reached out towards him. With no other option, he looked towards Jackie for salvation as an all-encompassing panic set in. Jackie could see the fear in his eyes, responding only by smiling at the terrified man. "Well, here you go!" Jackie replied, handing him to Sue.

Sue took Ted into her arms, sighing in contentment as she cradled his flailing body. "Shhhh," Sue cooed as she pulled him into her chest. She held him tightly, able to feel him desperately attempting to wriggle away from her, unsuccessfully of course. "Oh, less of that, little one. Let's get you inside and get this tape off your mouth, shall we?"

Sue looked at Jackie, beaming with joy, "Thank you, Jackie, you've made me a very happy woman."

Jackie smiled, "No, thank you! Have a great day!" She waved at Sue and Ted before turning and heading back to the car. That couldn't have gone better. She could only barely hear Ted's frantic grunts as she walked away, silenced by Sue's door clicking shut.

As Sue shut and locked her front door, she looked around her empty home. Or at least her previously empty home. She now had someone to fill it, and her, with purpose.

"Welcome to your new home, Teddy!" Sue chirped as she headed into the living room. Ted stared with wide eyes at the massive woman holding him, terrified at what the future held. She couldn't get away with this, could she? Someone would come looking for him, although he wasn't sure who that person would be.

"MMMM, MMMM!" he shrieked through the tape as Sue descended into her armchair with a sigh. He didn't know this woman yet, but she seemed caring enough. He wondered if she could be reasoned with. Or perhaps he could convince her that Jackie had been wrong to punish him, that he deserved better than this.

Sue pouted, "Aw, you look desperate." As Ted shook his head and continued to squirm, Sue reached down and held him. "Does Teddy want the tape off his mouth?" she asked. Slowing his breathing and calming down, Ted nodded softly in response.

"Oh, I bet you do!" she cooed back. Cradling Ted against her massive bosom with one hand, Sue raised the other and slipped it down into her top. Ted watched, confused, as she withdrew one of her enormous breasts, it slapping against him as it settled in place. He eyed the fatty flesh, topped with an engorged, almost swollen-looking nipple. Ted tried his best to stifle a gag, his body twitching from the involuntary motion, as he was forced to endure the disgusting image.

"Calm down, little one!" Sue said, "Patience is a virtue." She leaned back into her armchair to get comfortable before finally reaching down and peeling the tape away from Ted's mouth.

Ted's lips stung painfully, red and sticky from the leftover adhesive. He didn't immediately make a sound, too in shock and sore to do so as he stretched his stiff mouth muscles. He looked up at the obese woman smiling down at him before belatedly begging, "Please, you have to help me! Jackie..."

"Shhhh," Sue pushed her breast into Ted's face to silence him. She skillfully slid her other hand past his face and pinched her nipple between her finger and thumb. Ted screamed into the soft, overwhelming mass of fat as he felt the rubbery skin of Sue’s hardening nipple being forced into his mouth.

Attempting to throw his limbs around wildly, Sue easily held Ted in place. He looked up at her as he questioned whether it was a good idea to resist, or maybe even bite down. She quickly answered that as she held him firmly with both hands and tightly pinched the back of his neck. Sue increased the pressure, with her hand easily wrapped around most of his neck, until the pain became unbearable.

Ted wanted to scream out, unable to from his forcibly full mouth. He could feel his consciousness fading as Sue restricted the blood flow more and more. Discombobulated and panicking, Ted obediently began to suckle at her teet.

Whilst Sue had often enjoyed having Ethan at her breast, being as old as she was, she had not lactated since he was a baby. To her surprise, as Ted sucked, she felt a warm, fine liquid being pulled from her breast. Sue's mouth fell agape in shock. The human body was a marvellous thing; her maternal urge with Ted must have been so strong that she had begun to lactate once more. She beamed down at him with motherly pride.

"My baby!"

Ted pulled away from her suddenly, sputtering the milk across her breast in disgust. He coughed and retched, tears streaming from his face as he realised what was happening. The taste in his mouth sent shudders down his spine.

Sue looked down at Ted and pouted, “Aw, Teddy! Did you drink too fast? You’re a hungry boy!” She tutted soothingly, not wanting him to go without her remarkable bounty, “Let me fix that.”

“No, pleas…” Ted attempted to plead with her, immediately silenced as Sue shoved her nipple back into his waiting mouth. She pinched his neck once more, quickly managing to urge him back into sucking.

“Ah, there we go, that’s better!” she chirped lovingly, “A woman my age beginning to lactate around a little one - it’s not unheard of… But it’s very, very rare.” Ted stared up in horror, scared not to suck, as Sue continued, “You and I, Teddy, we’re meant to be.”
Sue's Teddy by Vexed

Sue climbed the stairs with Ted in hand. "Oh, you have no idea how long I've waited for a little guy of my own!" she cheerfully said between breathy pants. Upon reaching the top, she quickly moved across the hall and into her bedroom.

With a painfully bloated stomach, Ted hazily looked up at the monolithic woman holding him. He writhed in her grasp, terrified at what was about to come, before looking longingly towards the door she was shutting behind them. "Please!" Ted pleaded, fighting back burps, "You have to le... let me go. I don't deserve th-this!"

"Oh, hush!" Sue replied as she moved towards the bed. She placed Ted upon it, looking down at him with hands on her hips, "Well, I best get all this off, hmm?"

Ted met Sue's overbearing stare, unsure of what she meant. It was hard to focus from his position laid on her bed, for she appeared genuinely massive. Sue's wide and bulbous form took up most of Ted's vision. She peeled off her top, revealing two enormous breasts barely contained by a bra. He shuddered at the sight, a sickening reminder of the shameful breastfeeding he'd endured with the ogress.

As she reached around behind her, Sue unclipped her bra. She moaned in contentment as it slid down her arms and to the floor, releasing the two monstrous sacks of flesh from its straining hold. "Oh my God, you have no idea how good that feels!" she groaned, tilting her head back as she kneaded her mammaries in her hands.

"You'll have me sore, little guy!" Sue added as she began to unbutton her jeans, "Now that I'm lactating, you won't need anything else! And I am happy to oblige."

"You... you can't..." Ted stuttered. He backed up deeper onto the bed, crawling away from Sue as she struggled to tug her jeans down over her monstrous ass. "Oomph… you'd think plus-size would have extra room in the hips," she complained before finally winning the battle against her overfed hindquarters, releasing them from their poorly sized denim prison. Ted never saw an ass so large before. It was the kind of thing that started big and just ballooned after decades of poor dietary choices and general laziness. He couldn't help but gawk at the obese cakes of fat jiggling before him. The kind of stare he'd give if he were driving by a horrible car wreck, a truly harrowing spectacle. After a few drawn-out seconds, he shook off his stupor and continued to plead with her, "It's… it's inhumane! You can't feed an adult just breast milk!"

Sue grunted as she finally succeeded in pulling her jeans down over her titanic thighs, "You're right about that. But have you looked in a mirror lately?" Sue laughed and heavily planted her ass down into the bed as she removed the jeans from around her calves. "You're barely an adult, are you?" she asked with a smirk over her shoulder, "I'm an adult. I could eat you and still be hungry! Yet you could barely stomach an apple." She paused for a moment, in thought, "Actually, I'd argue it's more humane to feed you something you definitely can stomach, like my milk."

Her expansive ass covered a vast portion of the bed as it spread out across it, causing a formidable incline for Ted. He could see the lacy line of Sue's panties taut around her hips, yet the material typically covering the ass was nowhere to be found. He gagged at the thought of how deep in her butt it must have resided, an unfathomably vile place hidden from the outside world by her fatty cheeks. Ted did his best to keep crawling away until he reached the other side of the bed. He peered over the edge - it was more than doable.

Seizing his opportunity as Sue had her back turned, Ted allowed himself to slip off the side of the bed. He froze in a crouched position as he hit the floor before hearing Sue speak, "You need to stop playing hard to get all the time anyway. Come to Mama." Cowering in fear, Ted dared not to move as he felt the mattress shifting beneath Sue's weight. "Teddy? Where'd you go?" she asked, confused.

The mattress groaned as Sue heaved herself off of it. She sighed in frustration as she slowly searched the room, each loud footfall putting the fear of God in Ted, "Teddy... Let's not do this... I really don't want to punish you." Her steps continued to get closer until she suddenly stopped moving, just shy of where he was hiding. "I will find you, Teddy." Sue began, "But I will give you this chance to come to me willingly. So, I will say it once more. Come. To. Mama."

Ted was shaking with fear. He couldn't get any lower into the carpet, hiding barely a metre from Sue's towering form. He was frightened of what was about to come but perhaps even more terrified of what she might do when scorned. Considering his hiding place was barely a hiding place, Ted rationalised that he was better to obey. His escape would have to wait.

Reluctantly, Ted crept out from behind the bed and stopped in front of Sue's feet. His jaw dropped at the colossal sight before him, and she was almost entirely naked. The only remaining item of clothing was her lacy, red panties. Sprawling, dark pubic hairs burst out the sides of them, and Ted could see the stained crotch was freshly damp. Even with all the hair, he could still make out the fat, swollen lips of her cunt gnawing at the edges of the abused fabric. Stifling a gag, Ted craned his neck up and met Sue's smiling gaze.

"That's a good boy!" Sue praised, satisfied with Ted's obedience. "See? That wasn't so hard now, was it?" she asked condescendingly.

The sheer scale of her, how vulnerable he felt, how disgustingly ugly he found her. It was all too much for Ted to bear. There had been very few occasions in his life where he'd felt so weak and at the mercy of someone else, and for it to be a woman was unheard of. He timidly looked up, feeling his lip beginning to quiver as she waited for his response. Finally, unable to hold it back, Ted burst into tears. He pondered his life, questioning each decision he'd made and wondering why this had to happen. Why to him?

Sue pouted empathetically, "Awww, Teddy Bear. Are you feeling sad?" She held her arms out to him, "Come to Mama, I know how to make it all better!" Ted didn't move as he cried at Sue's feet, yet he didn't resist as her hands came under his arms and lifted him into the air.

Before Ted could react, Sue brought him up to her face and began to kiss him passionately. He moaned in dismay as her wet lips engulfed his entire face, the sound of his whimpering lost amongst her moans of pleasure. Her stale, panting breath burnt into Ted's skin, causing him to shudder in disgust. As Sue pulled away, he internally sighed with relief.

Placing a supportive hand across Ted's ass, Sue lifted his lower half. His eyes widened with shock as Sue's mouth moved dangerously close to his cock. "Wait," he said fruitlessly, "What are you doing?"

Sue ignored Ted's question before hungrily slurping his limp cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his shaft, immediately feeling it beginning to grow. Ted thrashed wildly in her grasp, trying his best to stop her. He didn't want her anywhere near his penis, and he knew what would happen if he came.

Slowly withdrawing, Sue savoured Ted's hard cock until it bounced out from her mouth. With her lips tickling his tiny tip, she asked, "You just keep lookin' a gift horse in the mouth, don't ya, Teddy?" She sighed, "Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way..."

Placing Ted back on the bed, Sue moved across the room. She grabbed some hair ties from her dresser before making her way back to him. "Well, you had your chance," Sue stated as she began to bind Ted's arms behind his back. It took no effort to restrain him, even with him desperately squirming.

Ted continued to fight until Sue lost her patience. "Stop squirming!" she shouted. Ted stopped immediately, whimpering as Sue finished binding his ankles together, "Sorry about that, Teddy." She kissed Ted's face, "You just don't know when to quit, do you? Now, where were we? Oh yeah, I was sucking that cute, little peepee of yours."

Leaving Ted on his back, Sue leaned into the bed and lowered her enormous body onto her knees. With an arm on either side of him, she brought her mouth once more around Ted's, once again flaccid, penis. Sensually sucking, Sue worked Ted's cock back to being fully erect. She lovingly perused its entire length as it was easily lost between her plump lips.

Sue ravenously fellated the unwilling Ted. He contorted into the bed beneath him, unable to stop her as she continued to pleasure him. He frantically fought to get his hips deeper and away from her mouth, but he could make no such progress. Her attention was unrelenting and all-encompassing, forcing tingles of ecstasy to ripple across his body as she edged him towards orgasm.

Taking a breather, Sue lifted her mouth off of Ted's cock. Saliva dripped down and covered his naked body, spurring a chuckle from the massive woman as she wiped the excess away from her mouth. "Oops, sorry about that. This is messy work!" Sue playfully remarked. Still leaning onto the bed, she brought her enormous breasts atop Ted.

Ted lay beneath Sue, barely noticing her movement as he basked in the brief pause. His cock throbbed, still erect as he tried to will it down. He opened his eyes to see Sue climbing further onto him and her two sweaty mammaries hovering ominously above.

Screaming out in horror, Ted could do nothing as Sue lowered her sweat-covered breasts onto him. The slick flesh rubbed against his shrunken, bound form until he was fully engulfed between them. No sound escaped past her thick body as she began to rub her breasts up and down, giving his whole body a tit job.

The two pendulous sacks ground against his pulsating cock, pleasuring it further and easing him ever-closer to climax. "Oh, Teddy!" Sue moaned, "Get nice and hard for me, my little Teddy! I want it as big as you can go!" She was really beginning to feel her workout as she worked her breasts over his body. Ted struggled to fend off his impending orgasm, trying to think of anything that could will his cock flaccid.

It was widely known that Ted had a type, not some well-kept secret. He liked his women young, petite, shaved, and tight. Sue was the polar opposite of that. In fact, she was what he loathed. He was sickened at the thought of her, never mind the sight, nor the feeling as she forced herself onto him! He was in his own personal hell.

Finally, Sue lifted her soaked breasts off Ted, leaving his skin shining, with more sweat dripping down onto him. "Phew, that was quite a workout!" she announced as she lowered her mouth back towards his cock, "Back to the main course!" She winked at Ted before wrapping her lips back around his cock.

Cringing in disgust, Ted watched as the immense woman made love to his groin, his cock lost in amongst her oversized lips and saliva. He could just about make out the fine hairs atop her upper lip, too light for most to see. Yet he could feel those typically invisible hairs tickling his mons pubis as she continued her oral onslaught.

"Mmmmmm," Sue moaned as she continued to act like an orgasmic vacuum, ever-progressing towards sucking the cum out of him, whether he liked it or not. Ted could feel his orgasm approaching, so he writhed violently beneath Sue in a last-ditch attempt to stop it. She ignored his hopeless attempts to stop her, continuing to suck until his testicles were throbbing with anticipation.

"Noooo!" Ted screamed as he rapidly approached a climactic eruption. Suddenly, just before his unquestionably powerful climax, Sue stopped. She lifted her mouth off of his pulsating cock, smiling as it stood to attention for her. His tiny testicles were swollen and full, desperate for release.

"There, my little Teddy Bear. You're all nice and hard now," Sue pointed out, smiling warmly at him as he lay there, a little confused at why Sue had stopped but thankful nonetheless. She continued, "Y'know, my sister, Judy, and I were talking... She got me thinking about how even after I get you smaller, you and I can still be close."

"Wh... what do you m-mean?" Ted tentatively asked, trying to ignore the pain in his testicles as they begged for release. He'd have to endure it; he desperately didn't want to orgasm, and Sue's pause had renewed his hope.

"Well, Teddy Poo... You see, I get these urges sometimes," Sue explained, her mouth teasingly close to his still-erect cock, "I get so worked up, all I wanna do is fuck."

"B-but you... you said you'd take c-care of me?" Ted shuddered, fearful of where the conversation was going.

"Yes, I know, sweetie," Sue replied softly, "That's precisely my point. I'm a fifty-year-old widow who's now taking care of a handsome, divorced little boy. And you're getting smaller by the day! Yet, we're both healthy adults with needs. We should be embracing this, Teddy Bear."

"P-please!" Ted begged, tears beginning to well up in his eyes, "I'm not a little boy!"

Sue laughed, "Well, perhaps not. But you're my little boy!" She affectionately kissed him, engulfing his face once more in her wet lips.

"S-stop it!" Ted spat, "Sue, I n-never asked for... for any of this!"

Sue's previously caring expression faded, replaced by one of growing anger. A cold shiver coursed through Ted's body as he realised he had made a grave mistake. "Don't you ever talk to me like that!" Sue screamed, "After everything I've done for you?!" Specks of spit flew out of her mouth, coating his face. She squeezed Ted's body between her thick, pudgy hands, causing him to scream out in agony.

"I'm s-sorry! Sue, please," Ted pleaded with the massive, tyrannical woman.

"And don't call me Sue!" she aggressively added. Her tone softened slightly, still stern but willing to accept his submission, "I hate when you call me Sue. Do you need a lesson on this? Hmm?"

Ted pondered what was best to call her. He knew for a fact what she wanted, yet he couldn't bring himself to say it. Knowing he had no choice and terrified by the ramifications of refusing, Ted relented, "No... no... s-sorry, Mommy." His bottom lip shook as he struggled to hold back his tears, "But can't you just l-let me go?"

"No, Teddy Bear," Sue sharply answered, "As your new Mommy, it's my responsibility to keep you safe. I accepted you into my care, and that's not something I take lightly." She looked towards her bedroom window, "There are a lot of fucked up people out there. I would know. From the stuff Judy talks about, she's one of them!" Lifting a hand towards Ted's face, Sue gently stroked his cheek and wiped away some of his tears, "And part of keeping you safe is ensuring ALL of your needs are met. But I'm still a person, a woman. I have to think about my needs too."

Sue looked down at Ted's semi-flaccid cock, "A handsome man such as yourself must be bursting at the seams for release." She inhaled his scent and eyed his cock hungrily, "I know I am. With my age and weight... Well, let's just say it's been a long, long time since Mommy had a nice, hard lay."

"B-but..."

"Shhh, it's okay, Teddy," Sue interrupted as she climbed off of him. She grabbed a pillow from the headboard before setting it on the side of her bed, with part of it coming over the edge. Lifting Ted, Sue carefully placed him onto it, facing up. She bit her tongue in concentration as she took the time to ensure he was centred. "Now, don't go rolling to the side - I wouldn't wanna squish you or something!" she instructed with a playful smirk.

Ted could only watch, still bound, as Sue lined herself up, so each leg was either side of him. She absentmindedly tugged her panties down her tree-trunk legs, all the while playfully coaxing his erection back to its full extension with her spare hand. Strings of cum clung to the gusset of the lacy fabric as she carelessly dragged it down until it fell around her ankles. "There, much better!" Sue chirped as she turned to face away from him.

Sue rotated her monstrously large body until her ass was perfectly lined up with the pillow. She peered over her shoulder, struggling to see him past her bulk. "Now Mama needs you to be very still! It's your funeral if I miss!" she laughed.

Gulping, Ted lay frozen in fear. The vilest sight he could've never fathomed before today stood directly over him. Sue's cellulite ridden ass was like a meteorite slowly coming to end life as he knew it, as she lowered herself onto him. He was disgusted, terrified, ashamed. Ashamed that his cock was still hard, something he couldn't begin to understand.

Sue lowered herself further, with her feet still firmly planted into her carpeted floor. Sue's hairy vagina loomed above, matted with cum and dripping with desire. Ted couldn't help but cough and gag, utterly disgusted as she eased herself lower. Her thick cheeks finally spread above him, revealing the lesser seen and fouler smelling recesses of her ass.

The potent odour of Sue's furry monster infiltrated Ted's nostrils, forcing its way into his body. It was pungent and overwhelming, sending his head spinning. Ted gagged again, struggling to maintain steady breaths as he violently coughed. "Aww, Teddy Poo!" Sue cooed from above, "That's Mommy's smell. I know it's strong... But that's a good thing! It means I like you. In time, you'll learn to like it since it means special time with Mama."

"Please don't do this!" Ted begged as Sue's flabby thighs came down on either side of him.

Sue continued to sensually lower herself onto Ted. Her pubic hair brushed against his body as she teasingly held herself above him. "Relax, it's for the best!" Sue called down to the quivering man, "I may not look like much, but I have decades of experience." With that, she reached around each side of her and clutched at her mammoth cheeks.

Ted screamed out in horror as Sue's fingers dug into her fleshy cheeks before straining to pull them apart. The dank pit of her ass and crotch opened up above him, flooding him with her potent scent as she finally allowed herself to sit.

Ted's puny screams were quickly silenced as Sue sat down fully, with her cheeks clasping around the pillow and sealing him in. Sue hornily rubbed her hairy crotch back and forth over Ted's body, immediately soaking him in a trail of her flowing juices. She let out a loud, ugly moan, "Ngghhh, yes! That's perrfect."

"Oh, you fit so nicely!" Sue's voice boomed down to Ted. His entire world was between this obese woman's legs, invisible to the outside world with her weight unbearably pushing down upon him. The pillow brought only slight comfort in an otherwise excruciating situation as her wet lips ground against his body. He was covered in her viscous juices, each motion slathering a new layer atop him.

In constant suffering, Ted was subjected to a shamefully pleasurable assault from the massive woman. He was engulfed in the soft flesh of Sue's wet labia, flooded by her juices. Her low, muffled groans were barely audible through the folds of her thick fat.

As Sue continued to grind herself against the unwilling man, she could feel his tiny erection rubbing between her sensitive lips, sometimes even reaching her hard clitoris. It felt amazing. She moaned out, "Oh my God! Keep doing that!" Feeling the orgasmic tension, she rubbed harder against him. It had been so long since she'd felt someone pressed against her like that.

With Sue reaching a fever pitch of sexual excitement, the pillow beneath her was soaked through. Ted could barely breathe in the potent, dank hell beneath her sweating ass, battered continuously by her drooling, hungry cunt. Sue's grinding was soon peppered with eager bounces, flattening Ted further into the pillow below and threatening to crush him each time.

Sickened to his core, alongside the intense and relentless physical raping, Ted was forced to endure Sue's revolting grunts and moans. She sounded like a wildebeest in heat as she humped and bounced atop his puny, bound form. And as if he thought things couldn't have gotten worse, an inaudibly low rumble reverberated throughout her thick form. Much to Ted's horror, the rumble soon surfaced as a noxious trump that blasted out from between her gelatinous cheeks.

Noticing Ted's renewed squirms and screams, even while muffled beneath her, Sue slowed her grinding to a soft and sensual rub. "Oops, sorry little guy!" Sue apologised, chuckling lightheartedly, "Mommy just got a little worked up, is all. I'm almost there. Just hold out a little longer!"

Ted could hear her positivity and laughter. She was enjoying herself, and it disgusted him. He was forced to endure his worst nightmare, and for what? Some obese bitch to get her rocks off? It was one thing to want to fuck, but she wanted him to call her Mommy too? He couldn't think of being in a worse situation, and even now, she was gently rubbing her swollen, wet, hairy lips across his torso and crotch.

Even with the vile odour she had blasted onto his entire being, the pungent scent of her dripping cunt, the constant, intense and painful raping, Ted's cock stayed hard. The frictionless rubbing of her moist lips against his erection had left him ready to burst at any moment. A confusing mixture of arousal and shame left him in a state of mental disarray, and all the while, Sue dominated the physical.

Eager to continue, Sue gently upped the tempo of her grinding into a more aggressive pace. Ted unwillingly felt his cock getting harder as Sue rubbed faster. His testicles were agonisingly full now and throbbing for release. Her slick pussy lips rubbed against his shaft, constantly teasing and unknowingly working him dangerously to his climax.

The tension in Sue continued to grow as she feverishly rubbed her cunt against Ted. She felt his squirms lessen as he let out a weak, quiet groan. A pathetic squirt splatted against her sensitive labia, causing her to furrow her brow in confusion. A wry smile crept across Sue's face as she realised what it meant, "Oh, did my little man have a spurt down there? That's a good boy! Time for Mama to finish."

Sue returned to her intense grinding, focused on really kneading Ted's body into her clitoris. He screamed out in pain, overstimulated now that he had orgasmed, yet she continued. Sue's orgasm approached quickly, taking over her entire titanic body in one overwhelming wave.

Sue's muscles began to contract, causing her to dig her toes into the carpet below. She gripped the duvet on either side of her, using the additional grip to pull her sopping vagina further into Ted's body. Floods of her juices poured out of her, splatting against him with each bouncing motion she made. She screamed out in ecstasy as her intense orgasm finally rippled across her elephantine body.

Cum gushed out of Sue's hairy vagina, covering the pillow, and Ted, beneath her. Ted didn't believe he could get any wetter, yet Sue's viscous fluids covered him with another layer. It was thick, with a whitish hue, and heavy on his skin. He gagged, trying his best not to choke as he focused on breathing what little he could.

As Sue's orgasm plateaued, she sighed in contentment. A post-coital glow had left her in a state of total relaxation, with light tingles gently dancing across her skin. She slowly leaned to one side and climbed up off of Ted's weak, flattened form. The huge woman had to peel herself off the pillow he had been laid upon, his body making a considerable dent in it. A long and gaseous toot escaped from between her cheeks, quiet enough that Sue didn't even notice as she climbed off of him.

Ted coughed and gagged, forced to take the toxic gas in even after he thought it was over. He weakly opened his eyes as he was finally exposed to the outside world. The air of the warm bedroom felt cool on his wet skin compared to the sweltering, dank hell beneath Sue. The foul sweat that had trickled down through Sue's ass coated Ted's body, barely distinguishable from the thicker juices she had passionately coated him in. Stray, dark pubic hairs covered his body, sticking to him from the glue-like cum that was beginning to harden to his body.

Tears flowed freely from Ted's eyes, but they were lost amongst the juices coating him. Sue looked down at the weak little guy as he coughed and retched, desperately trying to find any clean air. "Shhhh," Sue cooed, "I know it's not easy to pleasure Mommy, and embarrassingly enough, I admit I was a tad gassy." She bent over and brought her face closer to Ted's. "But you were such a good boy!" she praised, "And you kept still just like Mommy asked!" Sue pointed at his flaccid cock, "And it looks like, despite all of that, it was good for you too!"

Sue's skin shined, slick from the sweat of her intense workout. She was still breathing heavily, not quite yet recovered from it, as she bent down to pick Ted up. "Come to Mama!" she said before plucking the whimpering man up from the bed. Sue held him tightly, realising just how wet and slippery he was.

Now cradling Ted, Sue moved over to a drier part of the bed and sat down upon it. She cuddled him against her, hushing and cooing as Ted eventually shrunk as a result of his recent orgasm. As Ted realised he was shrinking, his cries only got louder and more intense. "Shhh, it's okay," Sue affirmed, "Mommy's here."

---------------------------

"You did such a good job tonight," Sue said, her tone calm and affectionate. Laying on her side, she clutched Ted tightly against her still-sweaty chest. He pushed opposingly against her fleshy tits, trying to create some breathing room.

Ted had calmed down somewhat since what had happened, although the memory still plagued his psyche. "Su..." he began, quickly catching himself before he called her by her name. Instead, he defiantly and subtly opted for no name at all, "You have to let me go. I can't live like this!" He stifled a gag at the thought of Sue's humongous, sweaty, mole-spotted breasts pressing against his face and chest.

Giggling at such a crazy idea, Sue asked, "Where would you go, hmm?" She traced a finger down his side, "Silly Teddy! I just LOVE your hard-to-get act; it's adorable!" Feeling a poke against her tit, Sue looked down with a raised brow, "Wow, so soon?"

Ted's eyes went wide in shock as he realised his cock had hardened once again; he couldn't understand how he'd ever get hard at this giant, old ogress. What was wrong with him?

Slipping a hand between her tits and Ted, Sue dug around for a moment until she found his erection. She pinched it between her finger and thumb, teasingly tugging at it and twirling it around. Biting her lip, she suggested, "Mmm, maybe in a few hours. I need a little rest, you horny boy!"

Ted let out a frustrated wail as tears began to pour from his eyes. Again, he questioned if he truly deserved such a hell. Sue looked down at him with an empathetic smile. She pursed her lips in thought before realising what he needed, "Ohh, tired and a little hungry, huh? Mommy can fix that."

Trying his best to push her away, Ted's hands made no progress as they sunk into the soft flesh. Sue's nipple leaked milk as he pushed against the skin around it. "Oh," Sue remarked, "You've timed that nicely. Mommy's boobies must be getting full. They do feel a little sore!"

Ted fought to stop Sue as she lifted her bottom breast from the mattress, exposing a sweaty depression in the bed. Sue pushed Ted into the depression and oriented him sideways, with his feet pressing lightly against her underside. She carefully lowered her pendulous udder back down onto him until only his head was visible, sticking out from beneath her as her engorged, sweaty nipple rested on his crying face. Drops of milk leaked out onto him, each movement forcing just a little more out.

"Shhh," Sue hushed him as she manoeuvred his head and tried to force her nipple into his mouth. After a few attempts, she huffed, "Oh poo, I guess this'll have to do!" Sue cupped his head against her and forced his mouth over his nipple, only succeeding to get him partially latched since it didn't fully fit. Hot milk shot out all across his face, with some of it successfully splashing down his throat. It was so much milk, even the small portion of it that he swallowed bloated his stomach. He felt as if he might vomit at any moment.

As things progressed, with her sweat-greased tit comfortably laying across Ted's face, Sue slowly drifted off into a deep sleep. She had worked herself quite hard with tonight's session and was more than ready for some shut-eye. Ted whimpered beneath the monolithic woman as her breast crushed him and her swollen nipple forced its way into his tiny mouth. He could feel his stomach bulging, full from the thick milk invasively entering his stomach, with Sue's pressuring weight only serving to add to the discomfort.

Ted tried his best to get some rest, unable to slow his erratic, panicked thoughts. He'd had the worst day of his life, by far. All he had to look forward to was another rapefest with the giant, fat, hairy ogress over a decade his senior. A loud, ugly snore blared above him as if on queue, vibrating his whole body. He snarled in disgust at the woman, praying the world-shaking snore wouldn't last, or else he'd get no rest.

Sue was a living, breathing nightmare. His nightmare. Part of him wished Jackie had finished the job. It's not like he didn't deserve it. With the constant torture he'd been forced to endure, Ted had plenty encouraging him to question his life decisions, and he knew he had done wrong.

Sue grunted, halting his thoughts as she shuffled slightly and nudged a bit closer to him. Ted couldn't scream nor groan as more of her hardened, oversized teat forced its way further into his defenceless mouth. He closed his eyes, quietly sobbing as he tried to get some sleep. At least asleep, he could pretend he wasn't here, even if just for a little while.

Jackie’s Toy by johnsmith10992
Author's Notes:
Adding the missing chapters. Vexed has disappeared and it was always a commission that I helped edit. So this isn’t coming back. Just providing the last two missing chapters.

Flickering his eyes open, Scott tiredly surveyed his surroundings. He was shrouded in darkness, with only a schism of the morning light making it beneath the duvet. It didn't seem like Jackie had woken up yet, judging by the slow rise and fall of her chest.


Mornings like this were always blissful. Scott would never say it to her face, but he loved it when Jackie was asleep - no lackadaisical and rough handling, no games, no one-sided sex. He'd often wake up before his stepsister, who was notorious for sleeping in, and never attempt to wake her.


Instead, Scott would enjoy the serenity of laying between Jackie's breasts, listening to her heartbeat as her breathing rocked him back into a relaxing slumber. This morning would be no different. Scott stretched comfortably and rolled over between the two soft, fleshy mounds.


It had been a week or so since his Dad had come back. The whole situation still sat a little weirdly with him, yet he was thankful that the man hadn't been killed. He knew how easily Jackie could've done it and how justified she would have been in her actions, so he was thankful to her for showing mercy. Ted was his father, albeit a terrible one, but a father nonetheless. He didn't deserve anything good, but death? Scott questioned if anyone was fit to make those sorts of decisions.


Scott spared a thought for his Dad, who was now under the care of Ethan's Mom, Sue. Shuddering, he didn't dare allow himself to consider too deeply the hell that the man was being forced to endure with the monolithic woman. Sue had shown little restraint with her son, and now she had complete control over an adult man unrelated to her, with no accountability for what she did to him.


Since that whole ordeal, Scott had shrunk an additional two inches, leaving him barely eight inches in height. He would admit that Jackie had been especially kind to him in the past week, only making him orgasm once. Getting closure from his Dad seemed to affect her rather positively, with her appearing more at peace and noticeably more affectionate. However, whilst her growing affection was welcome, it didn't negate how devilishly horny she was. Her taste for dominating him hadn't lessened at all, and her hunger was often insatiable.


A quiet grunt escaped Jackie's lips as she shifted beneath Scott. He tried his best to stabilise himself, lightly grasping at the flesh beneath him. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence. Usually, she'd settle again, and he'd be left to relax, for God only knew how much longer. On a rare occasion, Jackie would roll over completely. Whether or not Scott ended up lost beneath the sheets or pinned to the mattress beneath her sleeping body was a game of chance.


Jackie's body tilted as if she were about to roll over, sending a twang of panic into Scott. He held tightly, frantically questioning if he were better to throw himself off of her or stand his ground. Fortunately for Scott, his reluctance to throw himself off of his stepsister worked in his favour. As quickly as Jackie had thrown Scott's world into uncertainty, her movement settled, leaving her remaining on her back.


Scott sat upright upon Jackie's chest, with the duvet still shielding him from much of the outside world. He sighed, thankful that she hadn't woken up or, worse, squished him and left him trapped beneath her immense weight.


A sleepy moan reverberated through Jackie's throat and chest, shaking the ground beneath Scott. He peered up towards her face, only just able to see that her eyes were still shut. The giantess was definitely asleep, but he wasn't sure for how much longer. He knew at the very least that Jackie was stirring; she was no longer in the paralysing depths of REM sleep, meaning another day under her loving but autocratic rule was about to begin.


Jackie lazily lifted an arm from her side before flopping it down onto her stomach. The light allowed Scott only some visibility, and he could just about see the python-like appendage slowly snaking its way around her body. Clambering onto his hands and knees in confusion, Scott began the crawl further down onto his stepsister's stomach.


She was still definitely asleep, so he couldn't quite understand what she was doing. As he neared her subtly moving arm and his eyes adjusted to the low levels of light, Scott found Jackie's fingers lightly tracing the sensitive skin on her stomach. He chuckled. The girl sure loved her comfort; even asleep, she was tickling herself.


Another soft and drawn-out moan boomed through Jackie's titanic body, feeling more like a minor earthquake to the shrunken teen. Scott looked up towards Jackie's face, barely visible through the slim gap between her chest and the duvet and feeling like a world away. He flinched as Jackie's hand traced its way up her body, narrowly passing him by and leaving him alone on the dark plain that was her stomach.


It was a tough call to make - stay put and away from her self-pleasuring digits or try to get out from beneath the sheets, but having to pass her near-sentient limb.  At his current size, Scott knew his only way out was the opening at the top of the duvet, as it was simply too heavy for him to lift elsewhere. He watched Jackie as her fingers danced across the edges of her right breast, sensually teasing the skin around her nipples.


Suddenly the ground beneath him bucked, throwing Scott into the air. He crashed down, landing in the indentation that was her naval. Jackie had only shuffled down the bed, yet the action had been monumental for the tiny teen marooned on her soft stomach. Scott had no idea what to do; she'd never been so active in her sleep before.


Remaining prone, Scott watched from the relative safety of Jackie's naval as things unfolded around him. He was nowhere near small enough to fit in it, but he burrowed himself in the best he could. Out of nowhere, Jackie's other hand rose from her side, cruising over him as it made its way to her other breast.


She titillatingly kneaded both of her huge mammaries, immediately spurring a loud and guttural groan from herself. From his position upon her stomach, Scott could feel the powerful vibrations rippling through the pudgy skin beneath him.


"Mmmmm," Jackie moaned again, more vocally this time. The kneading came to a gentle pause. Scott thanked his lucky stars; she was waking up! Still laying prone across her naval, Scott couldn't see anything of his stepsister's face, his view blocked by the hands cupping her breasts. Jackie let out a loud yawn, absentmindedly continuing to cup her pair of sizable breasts beneath the sheets.


"You awake, little bro?" she asked, "I just had the sexiest dream!" Before Scott could attempt to respond, one of Jackie's hands lunged towards him. He winced in fear, only to see it zoom by. He turned, watching as Jackie's hand dug between her thighs. She stroked a single finger between her swollen labia before bringing it back up to her face.


"Huh, I am soaked!" Jackie laughed, wiping her finger on the sheets before abruptly tearing them away from her body. Peering down between her breasts, Jackie was shocked to find Scott wasn't in his usual spot. "Hey, bro! Whatcha doin' by my belly button?" she smiled down at her stepbrother sprawled out across her stomach, "Are you the reason I'm so horny this morning?"


"No, no!" Scott shouted back, unable to see perfectly with the light pouring into his still-dilated pupils. He continued, "I was just laying there, and you started playing with yourself!"


Jackie grinned, amused by her sexual hunger even when unconscious. She shrugged lightheartedly, "Well, what can I say? Girls get morning wood too!" Jackie groped at her breasts again as she stretched her whole body, feeling a little stiff but enjoying the sensation of it.


Tilting her head back, Jackie shut her eyes and moaned at how sensitive her breasts were today. "I'm just feeling so hot and horny today!" she explained before taking a deep breath in, "Well... There's no time like the present! You in?"


"Do we have to?" Scott groaned unenthusiastically. He racked his brain for an excuse, "I've just woken up, and I feel gross. Can we not do it later?"


"Later?!" Jackie chuckled, "Don't be so stupid, bro! Ideas like that are the reason why I'm in charge, and you're not!" She bunched her pillows up behind her and propped herself a little further upright, sending Scott tumbling down her stomach. As he landed with a thump between Jackie's legs, he gaped in a mixture of awe and fear at her enormous pussy. At his current size, it was like some wet, hungry monster, and it was at this point Scott realised just how horny his sister really was.


Peering down at the eight-inch teen between her legs, Jackie explained further, "You really think I'm gonna get both of us all clean and fresh for the day..." She brought a hand down between her legs, letting Scott watch as she teased her outer folds, "And THEN get all sweaty playing with my favourite stepbro? Do you want to spend the whole day covered in my cum? Because I ain't bathing you twice!" She plunged a finger inside of her, easily losing it up to its second knuckle. Jackie let out a sexually frustrated grunt, "Ugh, I need you DEEP inside of me!"


"Please, Jackie!" Scott pleaded, clasping his hands together as he looked up at her, "I don't want to, not today. It hurts!"


Jackie pouted empathetically, "Aw, bro! It won't hurt. I promise I'll be gentle. Besides, the flight Mom was meant to catch last week was delayed until later today. I think she's actually in the air right now, so we gotta get our fun in before she comes home." She winked at her stepbro, who still seemed reluctant.


Scott frowned, displeased about the turn events but also knowing better than to keep refusing. With a sigh, he relented, "Okay, fine. But you have to be gentle!"


Jackie beamed excitedly at her shrunken stepbrother, "Yay! Oh, I can't wait. Eight inches is perfect!" Jackie reached down between her legs with an almost fierce urgency and clutched at Scott's diminutive form. Her eyes widened at her faux pas, causing her to quickly lessen her grip, "Oh, sorry. Gentle, right."


Scott sucked in what air he could as Jackie held him in one hand, having just knocked the wind out of him. He dismissed her rough handling with a wave as he regained his breath, "It's fine, it's fine." Overcome with vertigo, Scott did his best not to vomit as Jackie carelessly swung him in her hand, getting herself into a comfortable position.


Shuffling on the bed, Jackie leaned into her pillows and let out a long, relaxed sigh. With her spare hand, she began to knead her breast once again. Scott could only catch a glance before he was plunged back between his sister's leg. She held him teasingly in front of her massive, sopping cunt.


Looking up towards his stepsister, Scott was met by her grinning face. "You ready, bro?" she asked him, her words booming and dripping with excitement. Jackie gave Scott no time to respond as she suddenly began pulling him in towards her.


Her wet, pudgy labia loomed closer and closer. Scott could feel the intense heat radiating off of it, sinking into his skin. Jackie's feminine scent was extremely potent, invading Scott's nostrils and causing the hairs on his neck to stand on edge. He could tell she was extremely horny as her pussy bloomed like a flower, leaving the inner folds exposed as they glistened from her viscous juices.


True to her word, Jackie carefully brought her stepbrother up against her vagina. She flinched slightly as his body made contact, just disturbing the minute hairs on her lips enough to send tingles rippling up her spine. Jackie purred, "Oooh, gentle is good."


Meanwhile, Scott's world went from relative normality to being engulfed by his sister's soft, wet flesh. He couldn't help but find the pleasure in it all as his cock was thrust into a full erection. Jackie slowly began to rub Scott's body up and down, expertly pushing his shapeable form into her erogenous nooks and crannies. A quiet moan escaped Scott's lips, lost inside of his sister and never to be heard. As her juices flooded into every one of his orifices, all of Jackie's moans and groans were felt more than they were heard.


Each low moan boomed through Jackie's body, registering to Scott as additional vibrations through her already pulsating pussy. Dripping with cum, Jackie's manoeuvring of her stepbrother had the room filled with the constant schlicking noise of her self-pleasure.


Scott's lungs were sore as he desperately sought air pockets in the gooey folds, but there were very few opportunities to breathe. Luckily for him, Jackie did eventually relent. She eventually pulled him away from her soaked vagina, just enough so that he could sup in some much-needed oxygen. Jackie impatiently tipped her head into her pillow and pressed Scott into herself, sparing him no further thoughts and not even glancing between her legs


As Jackie continued to lightly peruse each inch of herself, Scott did his best to keep his limbs all the right way, tucked in close to avoid injury. While he'd much rather not be surrounded by his stepsister's juices and plump pussy lips, to her credit, she was gentle with him. Each motion was slow and sensual, giving him plenty of time to keep himself in a state of relative comfort.


The heat was overwhelming, but that was something he couldn't avoid. It was hard to keep focused with the overpowering scents and tastes he was forced to endure. Jackie's constantly flowing juices weren't unsavoury, but they were intoxicating. He'd soon become an aficionado for the viscous fluids, able to note the difference in them day to day.


Jackie was sore with tension, surprised at how horny she was. It took all of her willpower not to stuff Scott inside prematurely, but she was dead set on being gentle. This was about proving that she could show restraint, not just to Scott but also to herself.  Kneading his flexible body into her sensitive flesh just a little harder, in an attempt to appease her irresistible desire, Jackie let out a lustful groan, "Ughhh fuck!"


It was tough for Jackie to abstain, yet she continued to rub Scott up and down her wet cunt. She subtly increased the pressure and vigour, squeezing just a little extra pleasure out of the guy. "It's not rough to put him inside... I just need to be careful," Jackie reasoned aloud, keeping her tone quiet enough that Scott wouldn't hear. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, she figured. Besides, she wasn't doing anything wrong!


As Jackie expected, Scott heard nothing of her plan. He was too busy being worked into her folds. However, Scott did pick up on Jackie grinding him into her pussy harder and faster now. She must've been getting worked up. He hoped that was evidence of an approaching orgasm and wondered if he'd genuinely get out of this without incident.


Pulling her stepbrother away from her dripping pussy, Jackie gave him a longer than usual break. Tired and panting, Scott tried to get a look at his sister's face, hoping to engage her during this brief interval. He hungrily supped in as much air as he could, not sure when he'd get his next chance. Scott stretched his neck to his limits as he attempted to glance up over Jackie's stubbly pubic mound, unable to see her face as she held him in place.


"Hey, Jackie!" Scott called up to his titanic stepsister, sighing in frustration as he received no response. Speaking to her during the pauses of their sessions was one of the few things that helped him feel like a person. Being held by the pussy that would soon consume him only served to objectify him further as Jackie took her rest.  It was hard for Scott to believe that this was for him too, when he was rarely ever addressed. It was as if he weren't even alive and thinking down here. Was he just a toy, something to appease her? He shook his head, not believing that. Jackie did love him; she just got a little thoughtless sometimes.


Jackie allowed her body to lay limp, relaxing into the bed and loosely holding Scott at the outer reaches of her hungry cunt. She waited as patiently as she could, allowing herself to catch her breath as she gave her tired stepbrother an air break. Considering where he was about to be, she recognised he needed a little time.


After no more than a couple of minutes, Jackie's patience wore thin. Scott was shaken around in her grasp as she shuffled a little further up the bed. As he glanced up, he finally caught sight of her face. "Hey!" he shouted, "Jac..."


Not even registering that Scott had shouted, Jackie drowned his words out with a horny moan as she plunged him back into her wet flesh. His attempts to speak were immediately cut short as he was engulfed once more by Jackie's pussy. Her cum flooded into his open mouth, forcing him to swallow it down or else risk choking. Scott felt his stomach bloat from the fluids filling it. He sighed internally at how abrupt Jackie had been after he had attempted only to speak to her.


Jackie manoeuvred her shrunken stepbrother lower, teasingly working him around the edges of her widened hole. As Jackie's fingers pressed into his back, Scott could feel his arms and legs slipping inside of her. Her pussy was hungry for him, eagerly slurping up whatever it could. Even his attempts to pull an arm or a leg back out seemed to be met with resistance. He wondered if that was Jackie's doing, if she was clenching around him, or if that was the natural reaction of her dripping, pulsating hole.


Biting her lip from a mixture of growing tension and focus, Jackie carefully placed Scott's feet at the edge of her vaginal hole. She hornily groaned as Scott easily slipped inside up to his knees, causing Jackie's legs to shake with ever-growing anticipation. She straightened up Scott's body and coiled her hand around him like she would a dildo.


Scott's perspective was terrifying. He was thankful to be withdrawn from the all-encompassing grip of Jackie's drenched labia, yet what was about to come was much worse. From this position, he could see Jackie's pussy gnawing at his legs, eager to swallow more of him. As he craned his neck up further, Jackie was peering eagerly back down at him. "You ready, bro?" she asked with a wink.


Squirming in her grasp, Scott found that his legs were too tightly held in the confines of his stepsister's pussy to escape. He couldn't get out if he wanted to. Between tired breaths, Scott bellowed up to his sister, "Do we... do we have to... do this, Jackie?"


Pouting at Scott's reluctance, Jackie answered, "Yes! I'm dying for it, bro! I need you inside of me." She plunged Scott into her a little further, moaning loudly as her pussy swallowed him up to his hips. Scott moaned out as his cock was suddenly surrounded by her inner vaginal flesh, with her juices deliciously lubricating his erect shaft. Noticing his reaction, Jackie added, "See? You love it too!" She wriggled Scott's body around, spurring ecstatic groans from the shrunken teen as his crotch was sensually rubbed against her.


"Yeah, it feels..." Scott began, his mind going blank from the pleasure, "Good... But all the way in?" He writhed inside of Jackie, spurring a loud gasp from her as her hole clasped tightly around his hips.


"Oooh, keep doing that!" Jackie cooed, her face flushed red from the sensations her little bro could elicit from her. "And yes, all the way in. You're the perfect size for it, bro!" she explained further before pushing Scott in again, allowing her cunt to swallow him up to his nipples. "Slide your hands in down by your side," Jackie commanded, "Do you want to break an arm?"


Scott snarled at his sister, banking on her not noticing, or else risk making things worse for himself. She'd been mostly gentle thus far, and he didn't want that to change. He reluctantly slipped his arms into the soft but tight embrace of her cunt, knowing that she'd be forcing him in either way. With his chest constricted, Scott strained to take in full lungs of air, only managing half breaths.


Carefully, Jackie began plunging the rest of her stepbrother into herself. Sitting up slightly to get a good view, she watched as her pussy devoured each inch of him up to his shoulders. Scott called out to her, his eyes wide with fear, "Be gentle!"


Jackie smiled down at Scott, hoping to ease his nerves. Scott's perception of her smile was much more unsettling, as it seemed a little devious, but he had to trust her word. She did agree, after all, and they were lovers more than anything. Were they not? Grasping onto his shoulders, Jackie began to pump Scott's body in and out slowly.


Scott quickly lost sight of Jackie's face as she lowered herself comfortably back onto her pillows. He was alone now. From here, Scott knew she'd hear nothing from him, or at least she'd never shown that she could hear him like this. He moaned, actually enjoying the rhythmic pumping of his body into her.


Her pussy was warm and soft; the lubricating juices coating his body served to only amplify the pleasure around his crotch. Scott relaxed his body and shut his eyes, letting out a soft, "Mmmm," as Jackie pleasured herself with him. As if on queue, a similar, but much louder, groan escaped Jackie's lips. She picked up the pace slightly, and Scott didn't mind that either. He was loving it, able to breathe and feeling pain-free!


Jackie pumped her stepbrother in and out, only able to get him in up to his shoulders. It felt amazing. Pleasurable tingles coursed through her body as she pushed Scott in as deep as he'd go. Yet she didn't feel as full as she'd hoped, Scott's legs and waist were the thinnest part of his body, and she couldn't exactly hold his head while using him.


Chuckling, Jackie realised what she had done wrong. She knew Scott wouldn't like it, but he was going to have to suck it up. Much to Scott's surprise, and dismay, a sharp pause came to the rhythmic pumping. He was promptly withdrawn from Jackie's pussy, globs of her cum dripping down onto the bed from his withdrawn body. "Hey?" he called up to her, "What gives?"


"Sorry, bro! Minor setback!" Jackie replied as she rotated him in her hand, grasping his torso and placing his head at the entrance to her pussy. "I just wasn't feeling it the other way around," she explained.


"Wait, no!" Scott screamed, his words unheard as he was unceremoniously forced into his sister's hole. Immediately, Scott was plunged into totally different conditions. Similar to when she'd ground his body against her, every hole of his was filled with her fluids. But now, the soft flesh that he had been rubbed against surrounded him like an ocean.


Jackie gasped in euphoric pleasure, feeling the difference instantaneously. Scott's shoulders and torso tastily filled her insides, and his squirming was rigorous now. She knew that was likely because he was resisting, yet that only turned her on more. Nonetheless, she agreed to be gentle, so she kept the movements at a reasonable pace. In and out, in and out.


The slow-burner was certainly a type of masturbation to behold, Jackie thought. She could feel the ever-growing tension inside of her, and it was almost unbearable. Fighting the urge to feverishly pump Scott in and out in a rush to orgasm, Jackie increased the pace only little by little. Holding onto Scott's feet, she was able to get the full eight inches of him inside, feeling his head collide with her cervix. She grunted in frustrated pleasure as her whole body quivered with delight at the feeling.


When her orgasm did come, Jackie knew it would be a powerful one. Her entire body was becoming increasingly tense. Each passing moment left her aching even more for release, tempting her into pushing Scott in a little harder and withdrawing him a little faster.


The pleasure Scott felt was undeniable as Jackie's tender inner flesh caressed his entire body. The pressure was less tolerable than before, as using him headfirst seemed to elicit a stronger reaction from his stepsister's giant pussy. Loud moans boomed through her body, reaching Scott as world-shaking rumbles. Yet her moans were the last thing on Scott's mind. With the constantly growing pressure forcing her juices into his mouth, the sweltering heat, his lungs burning for fresh air - Scott had much more to worry about.


Holding him by his feet, Jackie continued to pump her eight-inch stepbrother in and out of her. With the tension in her growing to a fever pitch, Jackie couldn't hold back any longer. Throwing caution to the wind, she ramped up the speed at which she fucked herself with Scott's body.


Scott thought he had it bad before. His world was thrown into total disarray as Jackie feverishly pounded him into her pussy. She clenched tightly around his body, screaming out in ecstasy as she rammed him into her vaginal walls. Her eyes glazed over from the immense pleasure, forgetting all about her stepbrother trapped inside of her. Jackie had only one thing on her mind - climax.


Screaming out in pain, Scott could do nothing as Jackie abused his tiny body. He was nothing more than an object of her desire, who was repeatedly slammed into her insides. He could barely think from the constant battering, leaving him dazed and weak. Scott had no time to even consider the pleasure around his crotch as his brain rattled painfully in his skull. He desperately tucked his arms into his body and forced his legs straight, hoping to keep himself fully intact.


Feeling her orgasm coming, Jackie bucked her hips ecstatically as she jammed Scott into her hole. Her vagina clutched his body tightly in its climactic grasp, sending ripples of euphoria coursing throughout her body. She screamed out, "FUCKKKK!" as she forced him into her one final time, allowing his feet to be lost inside of her as she held her hand over her hole. Jackie's entire body shook as her intense climax overtook her.


Scott felt his feet slip inside of Jackie as floods of her juices washed over him. Her vaginal flesh tightly pressed against Scott, trying to expel him along with the rest of her cum. Jackie's orgasming cunt continued to attempt to push Scott out, but it felt like something was stopping him. Was Jackie holding him in?


As Jackie finally came down from her full-body orgasm, she slumped heavily into the bed, slipping down her pillows until she lay flat on her back. Thick globs of her cum continued to pour out past her hand, soaking the sheets in a pool between her legs. Her breathing slowed as she began to relax, only remembering to release her stepbrother in an afterthought.


Lifting her hand away from her crotch, Jackie felt the remainder of her cum flooding out of her. The thick, whiteish fluids soaked into the sheets below, continuously dripping out of her ravaged cunt. Giving her kegel muscles a slight clench, Scott eventually slipped out of her, landing in the pool of her cum with a distinct splat.


Scott gasped for air desperately, landing with a wet thud between Jackie's legs. As he opened his eyes and the intense light of the room flooded into them, he was forced into a squint. Scott writhed in the pool of thick cum, whimpering between overexerted pants. His entire body was sore, reddened by the acidic fluids he had been engulfed in for so long.


As Jackie sat up and peered at her stepbrother between her legs, her blissful expression changed to one of guilt. The poor guy had definitely seen better days, and he hadn't even noticed her staring yet as he rolled around in pain.


Despite his lungs still burning, Scott finally began to feel like he was getting full breaths. He opened his eyes more as they adjusted better to the light, gazing up to see his stepsister staring. "Jackie..." he cried weakly.


Weakly climbing to his feet to address her, Scott immediately fell to his knees, splashing down in the cum around him. Tears streamed from his eyes as he looked back up at her from his knees, deciding he wasn't ready to stand yet. "That... That wasn't gentle."


------------------------------


Jackie pulled her favourite furry blanket up to her chest as she lay upon the sofa, watching TV. Tugging at the neck of her comfy, oversized tee, she peered down between her breasts. "You feeling better, little guy?" she asked, her tone tender and low.


Comfortably resting beneath Jackie's shirt, Scott peered up at the giantess. Even craning his neck up towards her hurt, and he could feel the much worse muscle soreness across the rest of his body. He tried not to move too much. "Y-yeah, I'm okay..." Scott replied softly.


Jackie frowned, feeling the pain of guilt in her chest. "Again, I am so sorry!" she declared, "I didn't mean to, I just... I... I got carried away, okay?" Jackie sighed and looked away for a moment to find the right words. Looking back at her weak and tired stepbrother, she said, "I promise it won't happen again. And you can just rest for a while! We can cuddle and hang out, do whatever you want!"


Suddenly, the unmistakable noise of the front door opening echoed through the halls. Scott's eyes widened as he heard it, realising what it meant. As he looked up through the neck of Jackie's shirt, he could see that her face had gone pale with panic. Her heart thumped in her chest, causing a noticeable, repetitive quake beneath Scott.


"I'm home!" Jackie's Mom, Janet, called out loudly.


"Oh my God! I didn't think she'd be home for another couple hours!" Jackie whispered, flustered and unsure what to do. "Mom can't find us like this! I wanted to ease her into it!" she continued. Quickly stuffing her hand beneath her top, Jackie pulled Scott from beneath it and held him with both hands. She stood up, frantically looking around the room for an idea. She looked helplessly at the tiny Scott, "What do I do?"


Scott was lost for words. "I... I..." he stuttered, his train of thought cut off as he heard his stepmom's heels clacking against the flooring of the hallway. She was coming.


"Where are my kids?" Janet asked loudly, confused at the lack of a reception. "Are you guys in here?" she asked, turning the corner towards the living room.


Jackie was like a deer in headlights, paralysed and tightly clutching Scott in front of her. And Scott was helpless to do anything, breathless and trapped in the grasp of his huge, panicked stepsister.


Janet peered into the living room with an excited smile. "Oh, there you ar..." she began, cutting her sentence short from the shock of the sight before her. Her jaw dropped. In the centre of the living room, surrounded by snacks and sodas, was her daughter and stepson. Jackie had nothing but an oversized top on, barely covering her crotch and ass, and her recently shrunken stepson wore nothing at all.


“Wh… what is this?”

Threesome by johnsmith10992

The harsh ringing of cutlery against porcelain bowls echoed through the kitchen as Mark sat perched upon the table. In front of him was a tea set fit for a barbie doll, a little small for his current size but still workable. Barb and Emily really had thought of everything. As he finished eating his dinner, leaving a small amount of soup in the bowl, Mark couldn’t help but ponder how long Emily and Barbara had planned to take him. He wondered if they’d considered another shrunken man, or if they’d always had him in mind.


He watched the two enormous women as they ate, both staggeringly different in appearance but similarly massive from his perspective. Barb certainly was the much bigger of the pair, and a fair bit older. Largely based upon how she handled the situation in the processing centre, Mark had gotten the impression that she wore the pants, that she would do anything for Emily, her younger bombshell.


Barb lifted her spoon to her mouth, supping the soup off of it before groaning in contentment. “Babe, this is delicious,” she praised Emily, “How did I get so lucky?”


Emily smiled, her cheeks reddening at the compliment. She brushed some stray hairs behind her ear before sheepishly replying, “Oh Barb stop! You know I’m a feeder. You do so much for us so you deserve a good meal!”


Placing her spoon in the now empty bowl, Barb leaned back into her chair and rubbed her stomach, feeling satisfied. “Mmmm,” she moaned, suddenly remembering Mark sat upon the table. Having been watching the exchange between the two women, Mark caught Barb’s abrupt stare as she sat upright.


“How did you get on, Mark?” she asked as she leaned over to peer into his bowl, “Did you enjoy my fiancée’s soup?” Spotting an unemptied bowl, Barb scowled at the shrunken man.


Mark felt his heart pounding in his chest as Barb’s expression changed. “I… I… I…” he stuttered, feeling the pressure build on him to explain himself. Finally finding his words, he blurted out, “I’m sorry, I was just full. It’s a lot of soup!” He held a single hand over his stomach as if he were bloated, hoping it was enough to satiate the controlling giantess.


“A lot of soup…” she muttered back, seemingly unsatisfied with his response. Barb looked over to Emily, “Our little guy, not eating all his soup - the soup you made him!”


Emily smiled at how defensive Barb had become over something as small as her soup. It was cute, but she figured it was still a little unnecessary. Coming to Mark’s aid, Emily suggested, “Well maybe he’s full, he is only small.” She looked over to Mark, timidly sitting on the table with a panicked look painted plainly across his face, “Did you eat much before you went to the processing centre?


Mark opened his mouth to respond before instantly being silenced as Barb passionately cut in, “Babe, it’s not just about if he’s hungry or not. He needs the energy!” She lowered her voice, wagging her eyebrows at the young, slender woman, “You know what he’s for. Do you really want him to burn out so easily?”


“Ohhh! I never even thought of it like that!” Emily replied, nodding and smiling at Barb before turning her gaze back to Mark. She corrected herself, aligning her opinion with that of Barb’s, “Yeah Mark, you really should eat up. You’ll thank yourself later!” She bit her lip as she matched Barb’s lustful gaze piercing into her, now ignoring Mark, “Hell, we’ll thank him later!”


Barb and Emily laughed as they leaned across the table, meeting in the middle and kissing each other. Mark wasn’t sure how to react. He wasn’t such a big fan of hearing them talk about him as if he weren’t there, discussing what he was for and the energy he’d need. He wasn’t a workhorse, he was a person. 


Nonetheless, he looked into his bowl and begrudgingly continued to eat. He didn’t feel so hungry, but he knew better than to displease Barb. She had given him his warning, and he didn’t want to find out what would happen if he refused her. It was better than watching the large woman passionately making out with his ex-wife, who he had once loved. He sighed, knowing it was something he’d have to get used to.


Mark knew he’d be involved in their lovemaking at some point, but he wished it wasn’t as an object for them to use. That was all he was to them, some sort of flashy sex toy, another dildo for two lesbians to bond over.


Tearing herself away from her kiss with Emily, Barb peered over to Mark, causing him to shovel the soup into his mouth faster than before. She chuckled at the sight, knowing the effect she had on the tiny guy, “Hey, don’t take too long finishing that up. We have plans.”


Pulling Barb’s face back in line with hers, Emily asked, “Plans?”


Barb smiled, planting a soft kiss upon Emily’s lips before answering, “Yeah, I wanna have you for dessert!”


Emily giggled, the sound muffled as Barb’s lips closed in on hers. “Oh baby! You’re so naughty!” Emily said between affectionate kisses, allowing herself to go silent as she was engulfed in the horny woman’s passion. Mark snarled, not so appreciative of being forced to eat, nor being objectified.


As he finished his soup, he gently placed the spoon in the bowl before standing up to stretch his legs. Sitting cross-legged on top of a table wasn’t his preferred way of eating, he wondered if Barb would buy him a table and chair to use.


Finally finishing their impromptu makeout session, Barb climbed to her feet and made her way around the table to Emily. The pair of them were flustered and clearly horny, Mark could see Emily’s nipples threatening to cut through her top. As Barb wrapped her arms around Emily’s torso, she kissed the girl’s neck lovingly, “Well? Shall we head upstairs?”


Emily grinned eagerly, climbing to her feet but unable to escape from Barb’s embrace. “Yes, I think so!” she answered, “But you gotta let go! Save it for the bedroom, babe!” She peeled Barb’s arms off of her before heading towards the door.


Mark watched as Emily boomed past him, seeming to pay him no mind. He furrowed his brow in confusion, were they not involving him? As he turned to watch Barb pass by also, he jumped in fright as his vision was filled by her massive, fleshy palm. Before he could react, the huge, older woman had him tightly in her grasp and was carrying him by her side. Mark was overcome by a severe sense of vertigo, unable to see anything but still able to feel the intense force of swaying back and forth as Barb headed upstairs with him in hand. 


With Emily giddily running ahead, Barb smirked at the girl’s excitement. She clutched her hand a little tighter around Mark as she climbed the stairs, eager to finally see what he could do. Upon reaching the open bedroom door, she spied her beautiful partner already sprawled out across the bed and undressing.


“Someone’s eager?” Barb remarked, stepping into the room and closing the door behind her.


Emily laughed, “Well aren’t you?” She peeled her socks from her feet and tossed them aside before shimmying her dress up her torso. As Barb caught sight of Emily so scantily clad, she couldn’t help but bite her lip as she closed the gap between them.


“Ugh, you look so fucking hot!” Barb moaned, placing Mark down on the bedside table before climbing on top of Emily. Emily squealed as the titanic woman surrounded her, pinning her to the bed and smothering her with countless kisses.


“Oh babe!” Emily cooed back, pulling Barb’s head into her chest and groaning as her lips met the soft, sensitive skin. The lustful pair continued their almost involuntary acts of passion, not even acknowledging Mark’s presence upon the bedside table barely a metre away from them.


And Mark couldn’t help but feel less than enthusiastic. Coming with Emily was meant to have been his chance to keep some of his humanity, yet he couldn’t have felt less human. He looked around at the bedside table before approaching the edge, at ten inches in height it wouldn’t be a fatal drop for him, but it wasn’t a small one either.


Turning his attention to the two women, the sound of wet kisses and moans filled Mark’s ears as their hands sprawled across each other’s bodies. He sighed. Was it even worth being here? Maybe he could come around to this sort of thing in time, but right now he really wasn’t in the mood. His relationship with Emily and Barbara needed work, they needed to really sit down and talk about what he wanted. Emily wasn’t so unreasonable, was she? She’d listen, he thought.


But both the women were overcome with desire for each other, burning with lust. And it was only going to escalate. Mark knew they’d come for him eventually, so he glumly walked to the edge between the table and the bed. He looked down, it was only a small gap to jump. Taking the leap, he had no trouble making it across as he landed on the bed. He gripped the sheets tightly in his hands before lowering himself down the sheet. Barb and Emily were none the wiser as he slithered off the bed before dropping to the floor with a soft and near inaudible thud.


Mark looked around the room for a hiding place, knowing for a fact he’d not be able to get out of the room. Under the bed? Behind the table? In the bathroom? All of them seemed better than his current position, he was a sitting duck upon the soft carpet. The first place they’d look would be the floor, but where would the last place be?


As Mark pondered the best place to go, the moaning stopped. His body tensed suddenly as a wave of panic rippled through his body. He ran beneath the bed, clambering over the side of an unused suitcase before collapsing into it. Engulfed in almost complete darkness, he could hear the powerful thumping of his accelerating heartbeat. The bed creaked above him as the two women shifted, followed by the slightly muffled sounds of their conversation.


“Where did you put Mark?” Emily asked, scanning the room, having expected Barb to have brought him up with her.


Barb furrowed her brow in confusion as she pointed to the bedside table, “I left him right there… He’s not hiding, is he?”


Emily’s lips curled into a playful smile, “Oh, playing hard to get!”


Mark took a deep breath in, trying to maintain as still and as quiet as he could. At his size any movement was so slight that they’d never hear it, yet he dared not to take any risks. 


“Oh, that reminds me! I’ve so wanted to test this and it’s the perfect opportunity!” Barb quickly said as she leaned across the bed and grasped at her phone. Emily watched, unsure of what Barb was doing as the woman navigated the apps in her phone, eventually finding the one she wanted.


As Mark lay there, unmoving and unsure of what was going on. There was a sudden red flash within the suitcase, it flooded his dilated pupils and left him stunned. A loud ringing soon followed, causing him to wail in fright at how close it was to him. The ear-shattering noise painfully blared into his ears with no end in sight.


Suddenly, the suitcase was dragged out from beneath the bed and the unzipped flap was lifted away from him. He winced, flickering his eyes open as they adjusted to the light. Stood over him were Barbara and Emily both grinning with delight. Barb was still mostly clothed, whereas Emily wore nothing but her bra and panties. The loud ringing and flashing continued until Barb lifted her phone once more and clicked a button on the screen. It stopped.


Emily looked at Barb, amazed, “Wow! I didn’t know the collar did that!”


“Oh yeah, it has tons of features,” Barb explained, “Finding him on a map is one thing, but the locator was really built for this sorta thing!” She reached down into the suitcase and coiled her fingers around Mark before lifting him up out of it.


With Mark in hand, Barb climbed back onto the bed with Emily promptly following. “Why did you hide, Mark? Don’t you want to play?” Emily asked as she lay down beside them.


“I just… I just…” Mark stuttered, “I don’t feel like I’m included. You guys talk like I’m some toy to just use.” He frowned, all the more saddened as he verbalised his feelings to the two women.


“Well you kinda are…” Barb insensitively replied, receiving a light slap on the arm from Emily.


“No, Mark, you’re not a toy,” Emily clarified, “You’re a person. But the world is different now. You’re our person. We do have ways that we want to use you, but we’ll always treat you respectfully.”


“Yes, very respectfully!” Barb added with a wry smirk.


“Shh! You’re not helping!” Emily said with a half-serious snarl, “Look, you and I go back a long way. I care about you, I think that is more than clear. Sure, we all want to have some good sex, but that’s only a small part of your life. We’ll all cuddle after, hang out, and eat together. Life is more than just sex.”


“Cuddle after? Bullshit!” Barb laughed, “You always fall asleep after sex, I’m the cuddler!” 


“Oh stop it, you!” Emily playfully pushed Barb’s shoulder before reaching to retrieve Mark from her grasp. “Are you okay to continue?” Emily asked softly, holding Mark in front of her face.


Mark felt his love for Emily wash over him as she spoke. Barbara... She needed to grow on him a little more. But he knew, in that moment, that Emily really did care about him. He smiled up at her, psyching himself up to commit to the sex, “Yes, let’s do this.”


Emily grinned ear to ear, looking at Barb with ever-growing excitement. “Well, you heard the man!” She said as Barb opened the bedside table and withdrew the black panel laden with straps from earlier, as well as the thin rod. She passed the items over to Emily, who gently laid the panel down beside her and took the rod in her spare hand. As Emily prepared Mark, Barbara began to strip off her clothes in the background.


Holding Mark against the rod, Emily carefully fed his arms and legs into the loops. “There, that should keep you nice and secure!” she remarked, “Why don’t you try and move a bit for me? Double check you’re all snug.” Mark struggled to move from his position tied to the stiff, black rod. The bindings on his hands and feet kept him tightly secured against it, affording him very little freedom.


“Great! That seems secure…” Emily stated. She grasped the panel from beside her and fed the bottom of the rod into the front of it. As Emily screwed the rod into place, she chuckled, watching Mark spin around and around. “Hah, maybe we should’ve screwed it on first!” she remarked.


Dazed, Mark couldn’t help but feel a little nervous over what was about to happen. He didn’t want Barb shoving him inside of Emily like some sort of strap-on, definitely not on the first day. “Emily, I’m not sure I can go through with this!” he shouted up to her, panicking, “Please untie me!”


“Shhh, shhh,” Emily cooed, gently rubbing the back of her finger against Mark’s head, “You’re gonna be fine, we’re gonna take it nice and easy.” Barb smirked in the background, feeling all the more horny watching Emily gyrate her body to those last three words. 


Emily chuckled lightheartedly at Mark’s reaction, “You just need to trust me, little guy.” She admitted, “I love you, Mark, more than you’ll ever know. Barb will come to love you too, and you will love us both. This is just one of the ways that people show they love each other.”


Ready to move on, Emily spat into her hand and rubbed her soaked fingers across Mark’s body. Mark could do nothing but groan and sputter as the spit covered him, filling his mouth and nose, as Emily lubed him up. Even with her soothing words, he was terrified for what was about to come. Mark prayed that Barb went easy. He wanted a slow start, with plenty of breathing breaks.


“You ready?” Emily asked Barb. Without waiting for a response, she stood up by the side of the bed and wrapped the panel, with Mark attached, around her crotch. She tightened the straps around her legs until the panel held snugly against her. 


Now attached to Emily’s crotch, Mark’s mouth fell agape as he peered across the bed and saw Barb’s body in its full naked glory. She was massive, with all her weight placed in her ass and chest. She bore only a somewhat pudgy stomach when compared to the rest of her monstrous assets. On all fours, the mature woman wiggled her enormous ass towards Emily and glanced at the strapped girl over her shoulder, “Oh, I’m ready!”


“Please! No, no, no!” Mark begged, on the verge of tears as Emily climbed back onto the bed.


“Shhh, it’s okay,” Emily dismissively replied, crawling closer to her lover until she was within reach. She gripped Barbara's huge ass with her long nailed fingers, giving it a playful squeeze. Barbara groaned sensually, humping the air in anticipation.


Mark was at ground zero for the fuck fest that was about to come. He was mortified to realise that the pussy he was about to be shoved into wasn’t that of his young, beautiful wife, but rather her much older overweight fianceé. As if to make the sight before him worse, Emily spread Barb’s cheeks apart, “Mark, just relax. Enjoy yourself.”


Simply screaming in response, Mark writhed desperately as Barb’s cheeks parted in front of him. He watched the cum cling to her spreading lips, dripping down her dark, sprawling pubic hairs. Emily shuffled closer to Barb, allowing Mark and the rod to slide between the crack of her ass. He was engulfed in darkness with Barb’s thick cheeks on either side of him, her pungent, feminine scent filling his nostrils. Emily sensually rubbed him up and down the soft, sensitive skin, letting his face graze against Barb’s increasingly moist labia.


Mark coughed and choked from the intoxicating scent as his face was forced into Barb’s wet, hairy flesh. The muffled sounds of her horny moans grew stronger as Emily pressed him harder into the outer edges of her pussy. “I know she’s got a stronger scent than most,” Emily teased, “But you’ll get used to it!”


“Hey!” Barb playfully snapped over her shoulder, immediately losing focus as Emily pushed Mark’s head further between her engorged lips. Barb jumped back, not expecting such a vigorous push, her moist folds suddenly engulfing Mark’s entire head.


Giggling, Emily withdrew Mark from the gooey, flexing vice. “Oops!” she chirped, returning to her previous light teasing of Barb’s outer edges.


Mark spat the viscous fluids from his mouth, unable to clear them from his eyes. Gagging at the vile taste, he fought to get the sticky cum off of his tongue but failed miserably. As he managed to just barely clear his mouth enough to speak, he called out, “Please, no more!” Retching suddenly, he hacked up a glob of Barb’s cum before spitting it out and letting it fall to the bed below.


Seeing Mark struggling, Emily pouted empathetically. With her spare hand, she reached down and traced her fingers along Barb’s labia, scooping up some of the cum. “Here,” she said to him, as she rubbed the lubricating juices across his crotch, working his cock to full extension. “Now, try to enjoy yourself too!” she commanded, not waiting for a response before slowly pushing Mark back in.


Mark screamed out, terrified yet aroused by the thick goo enveloping his hard cock. Barb’s hairy pussy suckled hungrily at his head as Emily pushed him deeper, the pudgy flesh devouring him more and more. As Emily allowed Barb’s sopping pussy to surround his shoulders, his screaming became futile. Any attempt to open his mouth was met with Barb’s juices flooding into it, and he struggled not to accidentally choke it down. He could feel his stomach bloating, forcing him to keep his mouth clenched shut or else risk swallowing more.


Writhing against the rod, Mark was totally unable to escape as he descended into Barb’s vagina at an excruciatingly slow pace. The soft, wet flesh surrounded him, pulsating lustfully as Barb’s heart rate increased. She clenched her kegel muscles around the tiny man, ripples of pleasure coursing through her body with each renewed bout of his squirming.


Emily continued pushing until finally her hips slapped against Barb’s fat ass. She gave one last, firm push, slamming the ten inch man into Barb’s cervix and spurring a booming, guttural moan from the woman. “You ready?” Emily asked, eager to pound her impassioned partner.


“Ughh… Y-yes,” Barb struggled to respond, already stimulated beyond belief. She couldn’t even begin to fathom just how much the tiny man affected her. The power she felt over him, the way he squirmed inside of her, it was all too much to consider with how horny she felt. Her eyes had glossed over with lustful desire, and her loins ached for Emily to really begin fucking her. “Please, fuck me!” she begged.


Emily chuckled at Barb’s desperation, “You don’t need to tell me twice!” She gyrated her hips, working Mark all around Barb’s insides, spurring a soft, purring moan from the huge woman. Mark was in hell, praying that Emily would give him a break soon as she forced his face into the sensitive inner flesh of Barb’s pussy. Out of nowhere, he felt himself being pulled out. Had his prayers been answered?


Emily brought her hips back, withdrawing her strapped on man from her partner's dripping pussy. She watched as more of Mark’s body, covered in cum, became visible between Barb’s sweaty cheeks. As his shoulders pushed against Barb’s labia, just about to slip out from her hole, Emily lunged her hips forward and rammed him back inside.


Mark screamed internally, feeling as if his head might explode as he was plunged back into the rank depths of Barb’s sweltering vagina. His head collided with the far wall of her insides, parting her tight pussy flesh as he passed through it. The vibrations of Barb’s pleasured, almost screaming, moans rippled through his bound body. It was sickening, to not just hear how much the mature fat lady enjoyed him, but to feel it also.


As quick as he had been plunged back inside, Emily withdrew him again. He knew what was happening, yet he clung to the hope that it was time for his break. Mark would have no such luck. Caught up in the moment, and eager to fuck Barb to a powerful climax, Emily plunged Mark into Barb again. She continued this, holding onto Barb’s hips for support as she rhythmically pumped Mark into Barb’s slick pussy. The wet, slapping sounds of Emily’s hips smacking against Barb’s ass echoed through the room, peppered with the passionate groans and moans from the two lovers.


The soft, pink flesh of Barb’s cunt rubbed against Mark’s cock. It was hard to deny the pleasure he could feel as his hard penis was constantly ground against her soft insides. Yet his lungs burned for air and his body throbbed with pain as he was slammed in and out, in and out. Mark was relentlessly pounded into Barb’s sopping cavern, surrounded by her tender flesh and at the mercy of them both. He could do nothing but pray for it to be over soon, feeling like nothing but the phallic extension of Emily’s love-making hips. 


A little tired, Emily plunged herself into Barb before holding her position. Flopping down tiredly onto Barb’s back, she affectionately cuddled the older woman from behind. Panting and burning with desire to continue, Barb asked, “You tired? Wanna swap?”


“No, no,” Emily quickly replied between her own tired breaths, “I just need a quick breather and then I’ll be back.” She slowly pulled her hips back, withdrawing Mark and the rod from inside Barb up to his shoulders, “We can just slow it down a bit.”


Realising Mark likely needed a breath, Emily decided to be kind to the little guy. It was his first time after all. She pulled her hips back just a little more, watching as Mark’s face finally slipped out from between Barb’s wet lips.


Mark felt the overbearing pressure of Barb’s vaginal walls lessen around him as he slid out of her. He coughed violently in an attempt to clear his lungs of the vile goo, spitting as much of it away from his mouth as he could. Keeping his eyes closed, he gasped inwards, supping in the much needed but stale and ass tainted air. With Barb’s cum still covering him, he couldn’t even open his eyes to look around.


Emily smiled, just calmly watching Mark recover from his first real taste of their new sex life. She was feeling tired too, but increasingly eager to continue as more time passed. Barb wiggled her ass, causing Mark to slap against the darkened flesh between her cheeks. “What’s the hold up back there?” she asked, almost growling in sexual frustration as she pushed back a little, and felt Mark’s head press up against her asshole.


Mark screamed out in horror, instantly assaulted by the heat and odour of a place nobody should ever be this close to. It wasn’t unclean, more sweaty and like any asshole would smell. Emily chuckled as she noticed his reaction, “I was just giving Mark a quick breather.”


A groan rumbled through Barb’s stomach. She raised her eyebrows in surprise before laughing to herself at what it meant. It moved through her body until the pressure built up against her asshole, causing it to twitch as she held it in. Mark and Emily were unaware of what was about to come. “A breather?” she asked, grimacing from the very slight guilt she felt, “Well, sorry Mark!” 


Before Mark could process what was happening, Barb’s asshole burst open, blasting him with her hot, moist gas. His barely-filled lungs burned as they tried to take what oxygen they could from the toxic cloud filling the tight space between Barb’s cheeks. He prayed it would dissipate soon, yet the thick odour hung in the air around him, forcing him to breathe it in. He had no choice, this was his only air break after being deprived of it for so long.


“Oh, Barb!” Emily complained, waving a hand in front of her face and pinching her nose closed, “That’s disgusting! Poor Mark!” In spite of her empathy for the little guy, she made no attempt to move him from between Barb’s cheeks, instead grazing him against her asshole.


Barb cooed from the light, sensual contact. “I’m sorry, okay?” she replied, “I couldn’t hold it in.”


“Well this was meant to be his air break,” Emily pointed out, “Do you think we should stop for a little longer? Let him really recover?”


Still on all fours and eager to get back into things, Barb shrugged her shoulders, “Nah, there’s still air back there. He’s had a good three or four minutes of clean air anyway, he’ll be fine!”


Sighing with only a slight reluctance, Emily agreed, “Okay, if you say so.”


Hearing this, Mark screamed out for help, “No! Please!” He gasped inwards, choking on the vile air around him just as Emily lined him back up with Barb’s hungry, dripping pussy. She pushed his head past Barb’s thick, wiry pubic hairs, parting her wet folds. His screams lessened as he was sent inside, easily sliding into the well-lubricated hole. He was quickly silenced.


Barb moaned, feeling Mark fill her insides once more. Her body was tight and her loins were burning, she could tell her climax wasn’t far. She pushed back against Emily’s thrusting hips, sending Mark as far into her as he could go. “Fuck me hard, please!” Barb begged.


Gripping Barb’s pudgy hips for a better hold, Emily slowly worked herself into a good rhythm. She repeatedly pulled her hips back without letting Mark slip out, before sending him sliding back in until he crashed into Barb’s cervical wall, spurring a loud moan from the horny woman.


The moans became more frequent and louder, booming through Barb’s thick form and vibrating Mark’s whole body. He could tell she was getting close to her climax as the pressure around him increased, Barb’s vaginal walls pressing hungrily around him, gnawing at his tiny, bound body. Emily continued to fuck her partner, really forcing her shaft in with little regard for the tiny guy attached to it.


Between involuntary moans and heavy breaths, Barb called out, “Ah fuck! I’m gonna cum!” She matched Emily’s rhythm, pushing her ass back against Emily’s crotch. The two women moaned in unison, really giving it their all to bring Barb to climax.


As Barb’s orgasm approached, Mark could do nothing but ride the violent pounding out. His fleshy surroundings moved by at lightning speed, grinding against his body as he sloshed around in the floods of Barb’s cum. The wet sounds of him parting Barb’s insides filled his ears, accompanied by the loud, booming moans of the two women and the slaps of Emily’s thighs against Barb’s ass. He could barely think, in an oxygen-deprived daze, as he was violently pulled in and out. 


Barb clenched tightly around the strapped-on male and rod, screaming out in ecstasy as her orgasm finally rippled across her body. Recognising Barb’s climax, Emily slammed Mark into Barb’s sopping pussy and held him there, gyrating and thrusting with her hips to rub him against each edge of her inner walls.


Barb collapsed onto her front, sprawled out across the bed as waves of euphoria washed over her, her intense orgasm taking over. Having done most of the work, Emily was feeling extremely tired. She followed Barb down onto the bed, laying herself across Barb’s back with Mark still deep inside. Emily affectionately kissed Barb’s neck. “I love you,” she whispered.


Barb’s cum was thick and plentiful, generously filling her insides and pouring out past the rod. Yet Mark made no progress in escaping this hot, wet hell. He had expected Emily to pull him out almost immediately but she made no such attempt. He screamed without opening his mouth, a near silent shriek, not wanting to swallow any more cum than he already had. What was the hold up? Barb had definitely came, he had felt as if he would be crushed at any moment and then, with a loud scream and final compression, it all softened around him. Her heartbeat slowed, soothing him to some extent but the pain in his lungs and soreness across his body afforded him little pleasure. Even so, his cock had remained hard for the full duration of the sex. He even seemed to derive some pleasure from the constant rubbing, but nothing close to an orgasm.


Barb smiled, still blown away by her climax and trying to get her breath back. “Aw, I love you too!” she replied, twisting her torso to kiss Emily’s lips. She pulled her ass away from the shaft, indicating to Emily that she should pull out. Mark and the rod promptly slipped out from between her sensitive lips, spurring a soft coo from the woman. “I can’t believe how amazing that was!” she said, “Mark is really quite the lover! I can see why you wanted him with us so much!”


Mark finally felt the hot, wet flesh moving past him before he finally was dragged into the light. A wave of cum washed out along with him, splashing down onto the bed below as he hung once more between Barb’s wet cheeks. He frantically spat her cum away from his mouth before gasping inwards, coughing as specks of cum were dragged into his throat. His lungs burned for air, needing it much more after such an intense session.


Barb rolled beneath Emily until she lay on her back. Smirking, Emily teasingly traced the rod once more against Barb’s labia. Barb moaned, flinching away from how sensitive she was post-orgasm. “Oooh, careful! You’ll have me fucking before our little guy gets a good breather!” she laughed.


“You really got into it back there,” Emily mused.


“I know! I’m as surprised as you are,” Barb admitted, “For as long as I remember, I’ve always been into women. But ever since I saw Mark for the first time, all small and helpless, it felt like it woke something up in me.”


Emily gave her a knowing smile, “Go on.”


“It’s like, men are supposed to be all big and strong. But here’s this little guy who literally relies on us for everything. It’s almost like a kink I just found out about. And my GAWD, does he feel good in there. I don’t think I ever came so hard!


“Hear that, mark? You were so good you turned Barb bisexual” Emily laughed as she wiggled her hips, comically waving him back and forth.


“Nuahhhh,” Mark groaned. It’s all he could do in his current state. They nearly fucked the life out of him.


Turning her attention back to Barb, “You wanna go again?” Emily asked with a raised brow. She loved this newfound turn-on. It was a little early to tell, but Mark may in fact have been the very thing to take their sex life to the next level. 


“Mmmm…yes, I do. I need you, baby…I need both of you!” Barb moaned. She peered down between her legs, “How ya doing down there, lil’ fella? You did such a good job, especially for someone so small!”


With his breath finally back, Mark peered up at Barb’s face. She looked so happy with him, but he’d heard their conversation. He couldn’t go again, no matter how pleasing he was. He'd die. He was so worn out from their single session, that another bout was simply off the table. “Please, no more!” he begged, “I’m so sore and can barely breathe. I need to rest!”


Barb waved him away dismissively, “You’re overreacting, sweetie. Besides, the only way you’ll build up your stamina is with practice!” Affectionately pulling Emily back on top of her, Mark dangled over Barb’s stomach, still attached to the young woman by the crotch. The two lovers passionately kissed, paying no mind to the complaining, shrunken man. “Mmm, you ready?” Barb moaned, holding Emily’s face in her hands.


“Mhm. But the real question is, are you?” Emily asked, winking at the voracious woman. 


Reaching around Emily’s hips, Barb lined their crotches up and eagerly pulled the young woman in. “No more games, Em. Just fuck,” she said, feeling a slight resistance from Emily, who wasn’t quite ready yet.


“Ha! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this desperate for it,” Emily remarked, “But shouldn’t we give him a bit more time?”


Barb sighed. She knew Em was right, but she simply couldn’t wait any longer. Mark would have to man up. “He’s had plenty of time already.” She called down between her legs, “Go on and take a deep breath for me, little guy.”


Knowing how Mark would likely respond, and wanting to feign ignorance, Emily didn’t wait for a response. Shifting her hips slightly, she teasingly rubbed Mark’s head once more against Barb’s pussy, silencing his barely audible frustrations. Barb groaned with pleasure from the sensations, feeling extra receptive after that first orgasm.


Barb reached up to Emily and grabbed the younger woman by the hips, prematurely pulling Mark into her, up to his shoulders, as Emily’s hips came towards her. Emily’s jaw dropped in a flirtatious surprise, “Barb!”


Writhing beneath her, Barb vented her sexual frustrations, “Agh, come on, baby! I need him inside me now!” As if to emphasise her point, she pulled at Emily’s hips once more - forcing Mark in completely until their crotches slapped together. Barb gyrated her hips, juices squirting out of her as she felt Mark’s head peruse every inch of her insides. “Fuck me already!” Barb demanded, shutting her eyes and enjoying the feeling of Mark’s body filling her, impatiently waiting for Emily to begin.


Not needing to be told again, Emily chuckled to herself at Barb’s horny desperation. She pushed herself into Barb a little harder, sending Mark as deep as he’d possibly go. She withdrew her hips slightly, giving Barb a short pound as she leaned over the woman’s thick body, planting a soft kiss upon her lips. Barb reciprocated the kiss with a deeply impassioned, tongue-filled snog, pulling Emily’s feminine form on top of her.


Continuing to make out with her insatiable partner, Emily rampantly pounded her shaft in and out. Barb’s moans quickly turned to horny gasps, matching the frequency of the relentless pumping she had so desired. The pleasure was immense, something Barb had not felt for a long time. Mark was certainly not the biggest she’d had, nor was he the thickest, yet he felt the most filling. His subtle squirming, the idea that his entire world was her sex, his sole purpose to please her - it all electrified Barb in a way she hadn’t thought possible. Her eyes glazed over at the sensations rippling up her spine, coursing through her whole body in constant, repeating waves.


Mark’s brief recovery had done very little in preparing him for the full-body workout he was enduring. He barely had a chance to let his lungs expand to their original capacity before Barb made Emily continue. His cock remained hard throughout the ordeal, rubbing against the, admittedly, soft and wet walls of the giantess. Realising he had no choice but to endure this, and knowing it would be the first of many, he tried his best to focus on the pleasure he could feel. The slick flesh rubbing against his cock was nice, but the whole body onslaught he felt and the motion sickness of the constant pounding left him dazed and hurting. He questioned if he could even orgasm like this, with his body under such stress.


“Faster!” Barb shouted between heavy pants, doing her best to match Emily’s rhythm and pull the girl into her sopping cunt. Emily upped the tempo, using the last of her remaining energy to really drive Mark as hard into her as she could. She could feel the tiredness overtaking her, but she didn’t let up. Barb’s moans, her passion, her infectious sexual desire - it had Emily motivated beyond belief and exercising an endurance she’d previously not known she had.


A second powerful orgasm encroached on Barb’s whole body, making itself known by the tightness she felt in her muscles. Her pussy clamped down involuntarily around Mark’s bound form, making her impossibly tight and amplifying the sensations from Emily’s pounding. She screamed out, “Faster!”


Sweating and gasping for air, as her own body struggled to keep up, Emily upped her speed once more. Juices splashed out from Barb’s pussy, caught between the two women as it poured out. Almost totally spent, Emily feverishly rammed Mark into Barb’s sopping hole, finally spurring a second climax from the screaming woman.


Barb’s orgasm rattled through her, causing her muscles to contract as her entire body tingled with pleasure. With her pussy so tight, she could feel every minute, erratic movement Mark made inside of her. His squirming felt so overwhelmingly good, her eyes glazed over as several heavy pants left her lips.


Emily collapsed on top of Barb, yet again leaving Mark inside as she tried to regain some energy. She supped in air as best as she could, her lungs sore from having pushed herself to her absolute limit to get that second orgasm out of Barb. “How... was... that?” Emily asked, looking up at the totally relaxed woman. Aside from her glossed eyes and panting, she seemed almost in a state of unconsciousness.


Barb looked down at Emily laid across her stomach, covered in her cum, “That was amazing, baby! Is Mark still inside? Give the little guy a breather, he deserves it.”


Emily raised her eyebrows at Barb’s consideration before smiling, “Sure!” She pulled her hips back, allowing Mark and the rod to slip out from Barb’s battered cunt. Rolling over onto her back beside Barb, Emily simply lay there, totally devoid of energy. She peered down at Mark, slathered with Barb’s thick juices and weakly attempting to shake it away from his eyes and mouth. Chuckling, Emily reached down and rubbed the cum away with the pad of her thumb before flicking it down to the bed. “There,” she said, “Is that better?”


Mark gasped inwards, finally done and fully spent. He slumped against his binds, still tied up against the rod but unable to keep himself upright. His lungs throbbed from the pain of being compressed for so long as they desperately tried to expand, taking a little time to get back to their usual capacity. Mark’s entire body ached from the total onslaught he had just endured, he was wrinkled and reddened, sore and tired.


As Barb came around from her world-shaking orgasm, she looked over to Mark still suspended atop Emily’s crotch. Leaning over, she gave the tip of it a flick, watching as he bobbed back and forth. “So…” she began, moving her gaze over to the tired Emily, “Do you wanna go again?”


“Again?! Emily asked in shock, the word barely making it out before she was out of breath again, “I can’t… I’m done. Too tired.”


Barb pouted, “Aw, but I’m still super horny! You’ve both been such amazing lovers!” She leaned over to Emily and planted a kiss upon her lips. She shrugged, “Well, I guess maybe you can get some rest. Mark and I can finish up, can’t we, little guy?” 


Mark weakly lifted his head to look at Barb. In a panic, he stuttered, “No, no, please! I can’t go again! I’ll die. I’m so… so… tired.” He truly meant it as well. Everything in his body screamed no. If he wasn’t tied up, he’d collapse. Barb was quite clearly insatiable, and he was the unwilling object of her desire.


“Oh, don’t be silly!” Barb replied dismissively, “I’ll be putting in most of the work. This is you and me time now, and I’m taking the driver’s seat.” She leaned over towards Emily’s crotch and began to untie the loops around Mark’s arms and legs. She curled her fingers around him, catching his limp form as he finally fell away from the hard, black rod still attached to her partner.


Climbing back up the bed to get comfortable on her side, Barb stopped to kiss Emily once more, who was struggling to stay awake. As she planted her lips once more upon Emily’s, she whispered, “Sleep well, baby. We’ll finish up. But maybe take the panel off first.” Emily let out a quiet murmur before sleepily sitting up to unstrap herself.


Barb shuffled up against her pillows with Mark in hand. She held him up to address him, admiring his tiny, slick form for a moment. She licked her lips, “Hmm, I’ve never felt like this for a guy before. Are you ready to go again?”


Mark was ready to cry. He looked at Barb’s titanic form in front of him, her slightly wrinkled skin dripping in sweat. He sighed, at a loss, “Barb... “


Barb wagged her finger at Mark, knowing exactly what he was about to say, “Ah, ah, ah, nice try! You said you couldn’t go a second time, yet here we are. And despite your tantrums, I must say, you filled me up so nicely. It’s almost like you were built for it!” Meanwhile, Emily removed the panel from her crotch before tossing it down to the floor below. Paying no further mind to Barb and Mark, she climbed beneath the sheets on her side of the bed, more than ready for a good night's sleep.


Clutching at straws, Mark begged Barb as she shuffled into the soft pillows beneath her, “Please, Barb! Tomorrow! I can’t… go again tonight.” Sadness leaked from his tired pleading as she caressed her left breast with her spare hand, seemingly ignoring him as she shut her eyes and worked herself back into a state of heightened arousal. Soft moans escaped her lips, causing the shrunken man to shudder at what hell he was about to endure, for the third time in one session. Was this just his life now? Would her endurance always be this way?


Before Mark could even attempt to plead with the titanic woman further, she lowered him down past her stomach. The pudgy, wrinkled flesh zoomed by, replaced by her thighs on either side of him. He could tell she was a reasonable bit older than Emily, the cellulite and stretch marks told him stories decades old. Suddenly, he was shaken from his stare as Barb’s voice boomed down, “You ready, little guy?”


“No!” Mark screamed back, knowing it held no weight with the huge woman as she continued to lower him. The pungent scent of her fresh juices filled his nostrils. He began to retch, the smell an instant reminder of his bloated stomach and the tortures that would come alongside it once more.


Barely hearing his final plea, and knowing he needed to get used to this, Barb pressed Mark against her sopping cunt. She cooed sensually, feeling his immediate, frantic squirms against her sensitive folds. “Oh, yeah!” she moaned, “Keep that up!” She rubbed Mark’s body up and down, increasing the pressure to force him deeper into the thick fluids and fleshy labia.


Mark’s screams were nulled as he was pressed into Barb’s soaked pussy. No longer tied to the rod, his limbs were painfully dragged back and forth across the soft flesh. His squirming didn’t last long as he tucked his arms and legs in, hoping to avoid them breaking as Barb’s rubbing became increasingly vigorous.


Feeling her juices already beginning to pour out of her, Barb paused. Mark was allowed no time to breathe as she tightened her grip around him, straightening his body. She pulled him away from her moist folds, teasing herself with his feet as she lined him up with her ravaged hole. Mark knew better than to move, he kept himself as straight as he could as she slowly pushed him in. If an arm or a leg got caught, it could well snap before she even felt the resistance of it, if she felt it.


Her hungry hole swallowed his legs, followed by his hips. The wet, warmth of her pussy continued to engulf him. The soft flesh rubbed against his cock, keeping it erect. Mark’s balls were tight, having been kept in a constant state of torn arousal but never reaching his own climax. Soon, he was in up to his shoulders and being held between Barb’s finger and thumb. She tightened her pinch, pulling him out of her before thrusting him straight back in. A guttural moan reverberated through her thick form, shaking his whole body. 


Mark screamed up to the huge woman, his voice barely making it over her pubic mound as she pumped his body in and out of her. The sprawling hairs covering her vagina surrounded him, leaving him almost invisible to the outside world as they pushed him in completely. Spurts of Barb’s juices sprayed past Mark, lathering him in yet another layer of the viscous goo. 


He was thankful that his head did not have to go in this time, but it came with it’s own downsides. Every time he spat Barb’s cum away from his mouth, more would coat him almost instantaneously. He found himself coughing and retching constantly, caught in a cycle of desperate gasps for air and involuntary gulping down of Barb’s cum. The salty mixture coated his tongue and filled his stomach, making him feel as though he’d vomit at any moment.


Mark couldn’t believe the endurance Barb had, using him for the third time in one day. Even without Emily involved, she feverishly fucked herself with his ten-inch body. Her kegel muscles sporadically clenched around him, threatening to crush his torso and legs and causing him to wail out in pain. 


Barb’s juices flowed more freely and the pressure around Mark increased. He could hear that her moans were getting louder and more frequent, the pumping of his body into her became feverish and hurried. Knowing what was coming, Mark clenched his eyes shut and tensed his body in an attempt to minimise the pain he felt. Waves of Barb’s juices washed over him as she clenched down around him impossibly hard, holding him deep inside of her so that only his head poked out from her hole.


Barb’s hips lifted from the bed as she finally let out a climactic scream, leaving Mark inside of her as she frantically rubbed her clit. Globs of her cum spat out of her as she orgasmed for a third time, covering Mark and expelling him from the engorged hole. Her body became weaker as she became more relaxed, basking in the ecstatic feeling of yet another powerful climax. Barb lowered herself back down to the bed, laying there with her eyes shut as Mark was pushed out of her. He fell down to the bed between her legs, not too far from her ass as he splashed down into a thick puddle of her cum. She panted tiredly, feeling more waves of her juices pouring out of her and covering the vulnerable man.


Fully spent now and completely satisfied, Barb weakly reached down between her legs and picked Mark up. Shakily climbing to her feet with Mark in hand, Barb pulled the sheets up on her side of the bed and climbed beneath them. “Better not to lie in all that,” she remarked, gesturing to the topside of her sheets thick with cum, “I’ll have to wash these in the morning!”


Mark could barely see with his vision blurred by cum he hadn’t been able to effectively wiped away. Not that he cared about Barb’s sheets - his head hurt from the constant, intense motion he’d been forced to endure, his body ached and he felt as though he’d puke at any moment. He placed a hand across his stomach, feeling just how bloated he was.


Laying back down in the bed beside Emily, Barb placed Mark across her wrinkled stomach. He sunk into it slightly, finding it remarkably soft and comfortable. She peered down at him lovingly before wiping away some of her cum from his face. “You did such a good job!” she cooed down to him, stroking his wet hair with the back of her finger. Mark continued to breathe heavily, listening to Barb’s words of praise as he tried to recover.


Emily rolled over, sleepily opening her eyes to see Barb and Mark still awake. She smiled at the pair of them, “Hey… Did you guys have fun?”


Barb grinned ear to ear at the tired girl, “Oh it was such an amazing time! I really feel like we have connected!” She looked down at Mark for confirmation, holding the stare as he found his words.


Mark looked at Barb watching him eagerly for a response before turning his attention to Emily. He knew better than to answer truthfully. “Oh y… yeah!” he stuttered, “I feel so much closer to you, Barb. Maybe… Maybe n-next time we can… I dunno… Take it slower? I’m really hurting!”


Barb chuckled softly, “You’ll get used to it! This is just your first time, little guy.” He had done a great job though, she thought, so she agreed, “But I guess we can go a little easier next time.”


Mark smiled, going back to laying across Barb’s stomach as the two women continued to talk. He really was in a lot of pain, even his testicles ached for a release he was never given. “Hey, so can I cuddle with him tonight?” Emily asked as her eyes threatened to close, sending her back into a deep slumber.


Barb’s eyes widened in shock at such a request, “Not a chance! This wonderful little man is all mine tonight!” She looked down at Mark, who was still struggling to get full breaths, “I think I’m really coming to love you, Mark.”


Mark tried to respond but he was immediately cut off by the urge to retch. The cum in his stomach churned, causing him to cough and choke. He weakly climbed onto his hands and knees, involuntarily hacking up globs of Barb’s cum onto her stomach. She pouted empathetically, “Aw, honey! Let me help you!” She affectionately rubbed his back with one hand as she reached over to her nightstand with the other, plucking some tissues out from a box placed upon it.


Barb wiped up the cum from her stomach as Mark spewed it up. She patiently waited for him to get up as much as he could, wiping down the rest of his body of her drying juices and pubic hairs. Once he was as clean as she could get him with just tissues, Barb soothingly rubbed Mark’s back until he stopped coughing. He collapsed down onto his stomach, supping in as much air as he could, feeling emptier now and a little better.


“Now, let me help you out,” Barb said as she lifted Mark from her stomach and brought him up to her face. Mark wasn’t sure what she meant until he was inches away from her giant maw, and Barb lined his still erect cock up with it. Before he could react, her plump lips engulfed his entire midsection and began to gently suck. Her snake-like tongue swirled around, twirling his cock around it and sending ecstatic jolts of pleasure up his spine. Mark’s testicles throbbed painfully from the sensation, struggling to contain the huge load that had built up over the past few hours.


Groaning between tired pants, Mark squirmed in Barb’s grasp. Tingles sporadically raced across his body, causing him to spasm and scream out in pleasure. He’d never felt pleasure like it as the behemoth of an older woman sucked his weakened body dry. It didn’t take long before his orgasm took over his entire body, unleashing a torrent of thick, white cum into Barb’s mouth.


Barb’s eyes widened as she continued to suck, draining the tiny man of every last drop. She was surprised at just how much had come out of him, but easily swallowed it as if it were nothing more than the few last drops in a water bottle. Mark’s body slumped in Barb’s grasp as she finished up sucking. As she swallowed once more for good measure, she pulled Mark’s drooping body away from her mouth, watching miniscule droplets of cum leak from his softening cock. She wiped her mouth of excess saliva before pointing out, “Wow, you must’ve really liked that, huh?”


Mark said nothing in response, too tired but finally satisfied. Barb smiled, accepting that the little guy needed to finally rest. Hell, after such a session of fucking, so did she! She parted her large, bulbous breasts before placing her sleepy, little lover down between them. They came back together around him, acting as a soft, fleshy blanket. Barb peered down at him laying there, eyes already shut and his breathing immediately slowing. He had fallen asleep already, and she couldn’t get over just how precious he was.


Ready to finally sleep also, with her two lovers by her side, Barb pulled the duvet over her and Mark. “Goodnight, my loves,” she said aloud, expecting nothing and hearing nothing from the unconscious pair. She took a deep breath, watching as Mark’s sleeping form rose with her chest beneath the sheets, before allowing her eyes to close. It didn’t take long for her, too, to drift off into a deep, blissful slumber, dreaming of the passionate, lust-filled future the new trio would have.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10121