Property of Lily by Yougts, johnsmith10992, Vexed
Summary:

A night of  promised shrunken fun with a friend quickly takes a turn for the worse. Our unfortunate protagonist is about to become the sex toy of someone quite familiar to him.

Co-written by Johnsmith10992

Taken over by Vexed chapter 10 and on

Join the discord: https://discord.gg/Kav8XwAwN4 


Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 82132 Read: 193430 Published: January 28 2021 Updated: August 26 2021
Story Notes:

So it's been 9 years since I wrote Toy for the holiday. It's been a while :) 

After writing the first chapter, Johnsmith10992 joined in and made the story better and more fluent. 

So we decided to join hands and co-write the story! 

So this is how we work: people can join the discord: https://discord.gg/Kav8XwAwN4 

There we talk about ideas and a general outline and yougts does the cold writing. Then Johnsmith10992 makes it into something awesome :) 

Enjoy! Do you want to have influence on the story, or do you have ideas? Join in!

1. Chapter 1: The trickery by johnsmith10992

2. Chapter 2: Trapped by johnsmith10992

3. Chapter 3: No way out by johnsmith10992

4. Chapter 4: Sucked, fucked, and squeezed Part 1 by johnsmith10992

5. Chapter 5: Sucked, fucked, and squeezed part 2 by johnsmith10992

6. Chapter 6: Nightcap by johnsmith10992

7. Chapter 7: The morning after by johnsmith10992

8. Chapter 8: The shop by johnsmith10992

9. Chapter 9: Hazel by johnsmith10992

10. Chapter 10: Time for the Butt! by Vexed

Chapter 1: The trickery by johnsmith10992
Author's Notes:

 

So there is an outline for the first five chapters, after that there is room to develop. Do you want to discuss the possible direction of the story, or do you have another idea? Please join the discord: https://discord.gg/QSBaWQXsS8

And please leave a review after reading, would really appreciate that. Thanks and enjoy!

 

 

CHAPTER 1

“What, really??” both girls yell simultaneously, with their voices full of laughter and disbelief. John avoids their eyes out of humiliation as they both lean forward with big grins on there faces. If he wasn’t so familiar with them, he would have been incredibly intimidated by their beauty. They are truly a sight to behold. But he has known them for such a long time, he doesn’t get affected by it that much.

Especially since one of the girls is his very own sister, Lily. And although she has a lot of confidence, making her quite a handful, John took on his role as younger brother very serious, just like any brother would do. They shared great moments, but he always tried to tease his sister. Naturally she always planned revenge and they went back and forth, but they enjoy their time together..

The other girl in front of him is his sister’s best friend Hazel. They met a few years ago when they start to date other boys and immediately shared a great bond. At first he wasn’t so fond of her, he was more enthralled in video games and comic books, but as the year progressed he started to notice how gorgeous she was.

But he never thought he would have a chance with her. After all, it’s not like he’s the most athletic person, he’s pretty smart but nothing special, and he’s kind of good looking. Just your average Joe. But tonight there was something electric in the air. Something he never experienced with her before.

There was a promise of a great night. John and Lily’s parents went on a long holiday together and that meant they had the house for themselves. And although they had to go to school and work, They could do whatever they want during the evenings and weekends to do whatever they wanted without having to worry about the house rules their parents put in place.

So they celebrated by ordering pizza and opened up a bottle of wine. Of course Hazel was present, she wouldn’t let this potential great evening slide. And maybe it was the wine, or maybe the promise of some great weeks, but John really felt great.

And he noticed Hazel liked his attitude as well. He made funnier jokes then usual, and his confidence worked in his favor. And to his amazement, it seemed from her body language that she was coming on to him a bit. But it’s difficult to make a move when your own sister is sitting next to her, rambling on about all kind of things. So he let it slide for that moment.

After pizza they took out Monopoly from the cabinet and after installing it on the table, they started playing their game. But even then, Hazel continued to seek his attention. And whether it was the wine talking, or she was just into the moment, she began to tease him. When he bought a nice plot of land she playfully kicked him on his legs to tell him she wanted that property. If he landed in jail she made sure to taunt him about it and throwing a piece of candy to him to tell him he should just give up, before tossing some candies in her own mouth and grinning at him with a sexy smile.

His sister still hadn’t really picked up on her friend’s behavior. She’s just to competitive in board games and she’s quite the sore loser. And her brother was doing far too good up until that point. But she still liked to talk continuously and suddenly changes subject when she rolled her dices.

“Yes!” Lily yelled, making her brother roll her eyes at Hazel who chuckled. “So hey, Hazel”, his sister said, “have you heard about Jennifer and Lucas?” she asked her friend. “No, what about them?”, Hazel asks. “Well, apparently she convinced him to shrink with the tiny dating app.

Immediately, both John and Hazel sat up straight. John knew them vaguely, Lucas was quite a popular guy in school, mostly due to his sports achievement and Jennifer was a petite cheerleader. “Yeah”, Lily continued, “apparently he lost a bet and is now her pet for a week”.

“No way, that’s just gossip!” Hazel exclaimed. “No way that he’s a shrunken pet for Jen”. Hazel refused to believe that somebody would be willing to actually shrink. “I thought that as well, but he’s really tiny, look”. And she took her phone from the table. “Open your phone Haze” she told her friend.

As both girls opened their phones he rolled his eyes again, they now not only share the same phonecovers,  but also the same background picture. From his distance he noticed it was a picture of them together in a bar, toasting with cocktails.

“Here, I’ll send it to you” and the background was replaced by a message app. Hazel gasped as she received her phone. “Let me see, asked John, but the girls ignored him for now. “Holy crap, it’s really him!” Hazel yelled. “That is insane”

“Hey, let me see!” John leaned forward, trying to get a glimpse of the picture. Hazel turned her phone and glided it to John.

When John saw the picture his heart stopped for a moment.

In front of him he saw a picture with a pretty girl making a peace sign and a rolled out tongue. And on it, he saw an inch tall Lucas, wet and exhausted lying spread eagle on the wet muscle. On the underside there was a short line, only four more days” with a big smiley.

John could only stare at the picture. He hadn’t told anyone yet, it was just to embarrassing, but ever since it became possible to shrink and match with somebody else as a toy or pet, it’s been the only thing he’s been thinking about.

There’s something tantalizing about giving yourself to someone and making yourself so tiny, that the other can literally dominate your world. He fantasied and masturbated to it countless of times now. But he never acted on it. Sure, he installed the app, uploaded a nice avatar and put down his preferences. But he never dared to match with somebody. He just had to many reservations, like not finding the other one attractive, or forced to do things which he doesn’t like. No way, he’s going experience that.

John was so taken aback by the pictures he failed to notice that their conversation already continued. He suddenly jolted from Hazel hands as she got her phone back, making her frown and chuckle a bit. “We really should give the app a try in a bar or something” his sister said after taking a long sip from her wine. “Hmm, I don’t know”, Hazel responded. “I think you would be great at playing with a random guy” Hazel said thoughtfully. And what happened next, John would never forget, suddenly Hazel locked eyes with him. “I’d rather have somebody I know as my pet” she grins.

His blood rushed to his head and John was very alarmed. “Did she notice my behavior from before?” he asked himself. “Does she know about my wish?” his mind screamed.

He looked at his sister when she interrupted and snorted. “Yeah?”, “like who?”, she asksed amused, still looking at her phone. Hazel’s grin grew even bigger. “John” she added, immediately followed by a question, “John, you want to be shrunken tonight?” she asked directly.

Lily can’t believe what she has heard and looked both to her friend and brother and suddenly noticed something’s off. They had some sort of unspoken communication Tonight and she totally missed it. And now her best friend just said she wanted her brother as a tiny. Just as she was about to say something her brother said the line that would soon change his life.

“Yeah, you can shrink me” he said nervously.

“What really!” both girls yell.

John can’t believe he actually said it. He didn’t have much time to come up with a proper answer. And who was he kidding, this was the perfect opportunity. She’s beautiful, he trusts her and his own sister is here. Which is awkward, but it will be an even more safe environment. So why not and he blurted out his response.

-----

Lily still cannot believe that he said that. Her own brother wants to become a toy for her friend. She hears Hazel cheering, obviously looking forward to see John shrunken. But Lily is hit by something else entirely. Arousal.

She wanted to try it for a few weeks now, but life got in the way and she didn’t go to the bar. Her plan was to pick up a guy and convince him to shrink him. But that's probably not something Hazel likes, she was always more gentle, and probably wants a cute pet or something. But Lily’s wish is more carnal, she wants somebody to dominate, a sextoy.

And a realization comes over her as she looks at her now timid brother. What is even more naughtier then owning a living sextoy? More exhilarating then to use somebody for your own pleasure? To use her very own brother for that purpose.

She can imagine it now, slowly bringing his fighting body towards her sex. Her lips wet from anticipation while she slowly brings her brother towards it until it touches her. She feels the blood rushing to her cheeks as her arousal grows and grows.

As she listens to the conversation Hazel and John are having, she shakes her head a bit. Hazel wants to continue playing monopoly, but with John as his own piece on the board. She smiles as she loves the kind character of Hazel, it evens their friendship out. But this is not the time to think small. She has to find a way to let John become her tiny. Her toy.

“Well let’s get to it then” Lily suddenly says with a big grin. “Have you installed the app already John?”

John still can’t believe he’s going to be a shrunken pet for Hazel, but trusts it’ll be worth it. He nervously takes his phone and opens it up. After loading his profile he slides it to his sister and Hazel. “Yeah, this is my profile” he adds.

“Mine is done downloading”, Hazel interrupts. “Let me set up my profile” she adds. While Hazel is busy making a cute selfie for her profile and setting up different parameters, Lily already went deeper inside her brother’s profile.

She knows how it works, she’s set up her own weeks ago and quickly finds what she’s looking for. She sees several settings, but doesn’t like what she sees. He’ll automatically grow back after a few hours and there is are other options that aren’t right. Well, for Lily that is.

She quickly changes the parameters. As she glances over his phone, she notices he’s just to much into Hazel to notice that his sister is doing something. She sets the time to indefinitely, full size control to the owner, she doesn’t have to change anything about being indestructible, he already checked that, but she adds the option to take away his need to breathe. Then she sees some other stuff, but it’s not that important. She just checks everything on and goes back to his main profile.

Without saying a word she glides it back to her brother and sips from her wine like everything is normal.

“So are you ready?” Hazel asks John. “You should be careful, I’ll be a lot bigger when we play monopoly, so you better not win” she smiles. Or I might replace you with another board piece” she says teasingly.

Hazel noticed his strange reaction to the picture and she knew right away that he wanted to experience being shrunken. And now that she started to take a liking in her best friend’s brother, it’s the perfect opportunity to bond further.

She takes an extra drink for courage and simply says, “now, strip”.

John is startled by her demand. “Yeah silly, your clothes won’t shrink down, so strip” she grins as she leans back in her chair with a huge mocking grin. Hazel is looking forward to see him totally naked.

He figures she is right, and awkwardly lifts his shirt and then his pants and socks until he’s only in his boxershorts. It’s quite humiliating to see his friend and his sister looking at him with curious eyes. He doesn’t notice that Lily is looking at him with even more hunger.

With a swift motion he takes off his underwear and is embarrassed as he stands there. “Am I really going to do this” he asks himself. But staring at Hazel’s beautiful face, he just has to try it.

He picks up his phone and holds it in front of him, “so shall we match?”. On his screen is some sort of QR-code, made for matching with another. “Yeah, let’s do it”, Hazel says excitedly. But before Hazel can pick up her phone, Lily pulls her towards her and whispers in her ear.

“Let’s play a prank on him” she tells her friend, her voice full of laughter. “Let’s switch phones, so he’s my toy, his sister’s, instead of yours she grins. Hazel pulls back a bit and looks into her friend’s eyes. She knows how much they love to tease each other, but maybe it’s not really fair to John. But Lily puts on her puppy eyes. “Pleeease” she says cutely.

Hazel rolls her eyes with a knowing smile, “fine” she laughs. “John, close your eyes for a moment” Hazel asks him. He doesn’t know why, but it makes sense to comply now and closes them.

Lily mouths a big thank you as Hazel picks up her friends phone. She shakes her head with a smile and walks towards John. She stands still in front of him, "you can open them now" Hazel says and looks him straight into his eyes. He's stunned by her beauty, making him even more nervous. “Ready”? She asks. “Ready” he says and they put the phones together until the hear a sound.

Matching complete.

John’s heart races as he knows that he sealed his fate. He’s going to be tiny and helpless very, very soon. “Can I have the phone” he hears his sister asking. He wonders why she wants it, but doesn’t really care, they have full control in seconds anyway.

Hazel looks towards Lily and tosses her phone gently in her palms. “Shrink him down slowly to 1 inch” she tells her. “Yes sir” Lily jokingly answers.

Lily quickly finds the slider to adjust his height and sets it with a duration of 1 minute shrinking time, to 1 inch. She presses the green button and watches as he slowly begins to shrink. Her arousal immediately peaks as she sees it’s working. He’s really becoming a tiny helpless toy.

She goes back to her own profile as she sees Hazel teasing her brother while he shrinks, bending over more and more until Lily finds what she’s looking for. She sees the page of the current toys she matched with and are currently under her control.

Sure enough, she sees her brother’s profile name. She presses on his name and lands on his profile pic. She checks if the settings are still correct, she doesn’t want him to be physically hurt, and is satisfied everything is correct.

She leans over the table to get his brother’s phone he put there before he became to tiny. She notices Hazel now kneeling down, he should be six inches by now or so. Lily opens up his phone with her brother’s password, he’s so lazy he always just puts in 979797 to unlock it quickly, and goes to his tiny dating app.

She gasps when she sees her own big profile pic and her brother’s smaller pic underneath is and almost orgasms when she sees the text below.

Currently owned by Lily69

She puts on the biggest grin of her life. Her brother is now officially her toy and he’ll soon find out what exactly he’s gotten himself into.

 

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review! Thanks! 

Chapter 2: Trapped by johnsmith10992
Author's Notes:

Allright! Chapter 2 is here. 

Thank you for the reviews and joining the discord! It's great to talk about the direction of the story. You can join as well:

 https://discord.gg/Kav8XwAwN4

Otherwise, please leave a review. It keeps it fun :)

EDIT: A big thanks to JSM109 for editing the story and make it better! 

John feels a slight tingle in his body, though not entirely unpleasant, as he begins to shrink. His heart races as he slowly diminishes and soon is standing eye-to-eye with Hazel. She gasps as she notices it as well, only for him to seconds shrink lower than her chin. Their dynamics had changed. John was now looking up at her. He had no control over what was to follow, standing there at the same level as her tits.


 


Naturally, an erection soon followed, which of course elicited a playful wiggle from Hazel. She knew how attractive she was, enjoying his biological compliment as she began to giggle. He looks up and his chokes on his breath as he shrinks past her navel. She already looks like a goddess and soon he’ll be so much smaller. Hazel leans forward and pats his head a few times. “Keep shrinking little John,” “I want you much smaller,” she says with a playful laugh.


 


John’s body continues to respond to her teasing as he’s now rock hard from her playful words. He continues to shrink and soon finds himself just below her crotch. She’s wearing a skirt so he couldn’t really see anything. Still, the thought of being this close to her excites him even more. Suddenly the massive body in front of him moves down with incredible speed and her now significantly larger face lowers to his. A big grin forms as she just stares at him.


 


“No peeking yet” she teases. But in mere seconds her face is above his, as he continues to shrink with each passing second. “Wow, you’re getting real tiny now,” she beams. And as John catches his bearings, he realizes that he’s nearly down to her ankles. If things weren’t scary before, they certainly were now.


 


He looks up to Hazel and she notices how frightened he looks. “Ssh John, everything will be ok,” she smiles sweetly down to him, “you’re almost there,” she says calmly to comfort him. Then after a few more seconds he’s finally at his final height, a measly one inch tall.


 


In front of him are the biggest feet his eyes ever laid eyes on, they look like small houses from his perspective. Her toes wiggle slightly in her open shoes as to tell him to look upwards. Slowly, he follows her skyscraper legs and almost falls backwards as he beholds the sight above him.


 


He looks all the way up to the massive face of Hazel who’s now looking back with an even bigger smile. "Hi little guy," she says as she wiggles her fingers in a cute wave. Her relatively small motion was massive to him. This was all so surreal.


 


"Hi" he yells up. Hazel immediately laughs. "Aw, you sound so cute" she coos. "Your voice is so tiny and high-pitched," she says. Beginning to feel uncomfortable from kneeling so long, she shifts her weight a bit to take off some of the pressure in her knees. This startles John as he takes a few steps back and falls on his butt. As he looks upwards he can’t help but lock eyes with what’s beneath her skirt. Her snugly fit pink panties.


 


John can’t look away, and Hazels notices. She waves her hand in front of her skirt as she moves her other down to John. "uh uh uuuh" Hazel laughs. John was blushing in embarrassment, but his erection continued to twitch at the sight. Suddenly he notices her hand coming to him at an alarming pace. He screams as she lays a finger on his chest and presses down, forcing him to the ground.


 


It's a bizarre sight as he looks past her arm and into her smiling face. "Eyes off the merchandise" she sings as she lets him go and straightens out her skirt.


 


Suddenly he feels a massive rumbling on the floor and a loud screeching from a stool, followed by what he can tell are footsteps and he dreads what's coming. Sure enough another massive form joins Hazel above. He's blinded by the ceiling light for a moment as her head comes into view and kneels down as well. Knowing full well he's fully erect and helpless as he's ever been, he sees his sister's excited face.


 


"Hi bro" 


 


She leans in closer and notices his giant, well for him at least, boner. "Well, I see someone's excited to become our toy" she says. Despite his size, this comment triggers John. "I'm not YOUR toy, I’m Hazel's!" he yells. But this has the opposite effect than he intended as his sister starts to laugh. "Haha, that voice", "it sounds so tiny" she grins. 


 


Hazel bumps into her friend playfully to signal her to stop her teasing. "Let's pick you up little guy," she kindly says to the tiny young man below her. John cowers as he sees her fingers fast approaching, but there's nothing he can do as her two massive digits pinch him and begin to lift. His stomach turns as Hazel carefully raises him.


 


He looks down from between her fingers and screams at how high he is. When he finally looks up, he finds himself stuck between two very happy faces. They can't believe how tiny he is, trapped between two of Hazel’s fingers. John can't get over how big they are and sees details in their faces he never noticed. But despite all of this, his erection remains.


 


"Lift up your arms John" Hazel's instructs. He immediately complies and feels two other fingers pinch his hands together and lift him up from Hazel’s clutches. He shouts as he suddenly dangles from his arms and swings inches from his sister’s face.


 


He looks above him and sees his sister now has him, immediately triggering him to fight back. "Lily, get your hands off of me and give me back to Hazel," he shouts. "You don't make decisions bro," she says in amusement. “You're a toy," she adds with an overly sweet tone as she gently blows on her brother. For him though, it's like a hurricane blasting against his entire body as he dangles from her fingers. He can smell the wine and snacks on her breath as he’s encased in it, but there's nothing he can do.


 


Hazel laughs for a moment but interrupts, "Lily, stop. Let’s go play with him at the table" she says. "Oh, all right" Lily replies and approaches the table, her miniature brother in-tow, and takes a seat. For John though, these simple movements are quite disorientating. Still, he's thankful his sister at least stopped blowing on him.


 


Both girls sit down, Lily smiling mischievously as she continues to hold him just before her eyes. "But first let's get him cleaned up," she says. "Who knows how long it's been since he took a shower?” John looks at her with a frown, she knows he showered this morning...but that’s when it hit him. He knew what she was getting at as he saw her free grasp her glass of water and hold it just below where he was dangling from her clutches.


 


John starts panicking, squirming frantically in a desperate attempt to escape; this isn't what he signed up for - to be teased by his sister! He turns towards Hazel, "Hazel, please! Help me!" he begs. But his hopes are diminished as he sees her look of amusement. "What?" Hazel asks with laughter, “You wanted to be shrunk, and I agree with Lily. You should be clean," she says with playful intent.


 


And with that Lily let's go. He remembers the feeling he had when he slipped off the highest dive at the local pool. That’s how he felt right then as he plummeted towards his sister's water glass. After breaking the surface and sinking a good amount, he fights his way back up, sputtering and splashing as he gasps for air. His desperate bid to catch his breath and stay afloat is only met with laughter. He felt utterly humiliated as he looked through a glass at his giant captors. Only his humiliation turned to terror as he saw his sister raise the glass towards her face and press the edge against her lips. 


 


Then, before she could do anything, an enormous hand wraps around the glass and rips it from her clutches as it’s brought upwards. He sees Hazel’s huge face staring back at him. "Having a nice swim?" she asks sweetly. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you" she says. She laughs as she sees a smile coming from him, it's a strange sight to behold. 


 


"Speak to yourself" his sister grins far away. "Lily!" Hazel shouts at her friend. "Oh, relax", "it's just a joke" she smiles. "Besides, he can't be hurt anyways" she says as she picks up her phone. "So let us check what we can do with a tiny" and opens her phone. 


 


Hazel lifts John out of the glass, which he's more than relieved to be out of. But he's completely soaked, and Hazel needed to find something to dry him with. But there wasn’t anything really. “Oh well,” she said with a shrug. John yells as he’s whisked towards her tummy and wrapped in the hem of her shirt. He feels totally helpless as Hazel completely manhandles him, gently rubbing and rolling his body dry. 


 


She brings him towards her face to check on him and chuckles as she sees his bewildered state. "All clean," she says happily before lowering him towards what appeared to be a Monopoly board. She drops him on his back at the Start square. He lays there in exhaustion, attempting to catch his breath but utterly failing. It's only been five minutes and already he’s completely drained. He's glad he chose complete invulnerability, otherwise it would’ve been far too dangerous to be around these careless women.


 


Slowly he sits up and look around. "So shall we play?" he asks. But as he looks past the bowl of snacks and the wine glasses he notices they are both looking at the same phone, completely ignoring their tiny toy on the table. 


 


"Let me see that pic" Hazel laughs as Lily opens it. "No way!" Hazel laughs even harder as she sees a picture of a woman who turned her husband in insole. "So she's just walking all over him all day? That's hilarious!" 


 


"C’mon! Show me the next one!" Hazel yells as she sees John walking towards them underneath their wine glasses. When Lily shows her the next picture, a man who's used as necklace, Hazel decides to tease John. 


 


"Look John, do you want to be my necklace?" she asks. "Or Lily's"? she asks. John doesn't quite know why that would be such a bad thing until he sees a massive phone in front of him. He almost falls back as he sees the man is hanging by his scrotum. Both girls burst out laughing as they see his terrified reaction.


 


"Aw don’t be like that, we’d never do something like with you," Hazel assures. 


“But we have to do something with him, don’t we Haze?" Lily adds. "We aren't really going to play monopoly with him?" Hazel whines almost pleadingly. "Let’s at least show him a sex toy or something,” Lily suggests as she stares right at her brother, a big grin forming across her face. "He should know what it's like."


 


John's blood runs cold as he hears his own sister use those words. Surely Hazel's not going to go with her plan, she's... But his thoughts are interrupted by Hazel giggling. "I don't know Lil" she says. "I thought we were just going to play Monopoly for a bit.”


 


"Well this is also playing" Lily says as she continues to smile. "Besides, he wanted to be your shrunken little pet for awhile. Surely he doesn't mind seeing you with a sex toy," she argues.


 


"I don't know Lily," she says, still in doubt. "Besides, I don't have any with me." "Well, I've got plenty," Lily happily suggests. "Ooh, I even got one for a tiny. Got it as a gift" she adds. "Shall I get it?" Lily asks, already having stood up.


 


Hazel looks at John, clearly shouting at her to stop. But she's curious as to how he'll look, so she just smiles and ignores him. After all, he's clearly into her. If anything she was doing him a favor, letting him see her with a sex toy. "Ok Lilly, go and get it," She agrees with a laugh.


 


John is torn between emotions. Sure, the thought of seeing Hazel with a sex toy excites him to his core; but it's his sister's sex toy. It's revolting to even begin to think where it’s been, and even worse, that he was likely going to be placed near the thing. And with each glass of wine they downed, it became that much less likely for them to grow him back. "Luckily I chose the option to grow back after five hours," he thinks. His train of thought is soon interrupted as Hazel picks him up and gently cups him in her hand to talk.


 


Meanwhile, Lily is sprinting towards her room. She can't believe the events of tonight. One hour ago they were playing innocent games and now she owns her shrunken brother and is about to put him in a sex toy. It's like all her fantasies rolled into one and dialed up to ten.


 


She enters her room and approaches her desk and begins to search for the key to her secret stash. After rummaging through her drawer, she finds what she was looking for. She then heads over to her dresser, kneeling down to insert the key in the bottom drawer. With a turn and a click it’s unlocked. She smiles as she opens it, revealing her secret stash of kinky sex toys. Dildos, vibrators, anal beads, all super exciting stuff. “But not nearly as exciting as her newest toy. The one that sat on the table downstairs,” she thinks.


 


But she isn’t looking for her conventional toys, at least not at the moment. Instead, she's looking for the one toy of her’s that was designed for tinies. She got it as a Free Gift on her most recent online order of sex toys. She used it once, but it wasn’t anything special. Without a tiny it was just a regular dildo. She imagined there was a tiny inside of it, but it wasn’t all that special. It wasn’t real. But now that her brother is available, well, he can be its first occupant. He can make it real!


 


After a little digging Lily manages to find it, taking it out to admire her prize. She fiddles with it for a moment, finding the opening at the base. It was right in the middle of the suction cup. “Perfect,” she thought. She smiles and gets up, trekking back down the stairs. Towards her toy. Towards her prey. 


 


John is somewhat relieved to be in Hazel's cupped hand. She asked how he felt about being shrunken and she handled him a bit, but avoided his erection, at least for the moment. She felt like that could come another time, she doesn't want him to feel like she’s taking advantage of him or something.


 


But the nice moment is interrupted by Lily coming back. "I'm baahaack" she sings happily. "And look what I got!" she exclaims as she shows them the suction cup dildo. It's eight inches tall and made completely clear silicon. John crawls back in Hazel's hand, but she just smiles at him. "All right John, enough chitchat she teases him, let's start the fun my little pet" she grins.


 


John dreads what's coming, but he doesn't want to disappoint Hazel, she clearly wants to play with him a bit, so he's going to let her. She's been nothing but sweet up until this point. 


 


But when her hands moves him towards the dildo, he starts to have second thoughts. "Lily, did you use this one" he screams to his sister. He knows her well enough when he sees her face and doesn't need to hear her answer. "Only once," she smiles at him, “but it was missing something." “That’s disgusting!” John yells. “I’m not going inside your used toy!” But Lily just smiles at him. “Sure you are,” she states matter-of-factly. “Besides I gave it a little rinse.”


 


Lily turns the dildo and pulls at some tiny lever and with a pop, the dildo opens up. John's eyes widen as he knows what this means, he's going inside his sisters dildo. "No!" he yells, but both girls ignore him and just continue on. "Hush John, it's only to see how you look," Hazel says.


 


Soon he finds him above the opening and he fights for all he's worth. Looking down he sees a long clear hollow shaft, clearly meant to hold a tiny person there. "No, I won't be able to breath!" he says, not knowing his sister took away that need. But his head goes in anyway and he feels the strange stale atmosphere inside the hollow. It’s almost like some liquid has been in there.


 


There's nothing he can do as he's pushed in and he looks straight in the shaft and sees the bulbous head at the end, resembling a penis and his sister’s thighs below it. It's like a nightmare and he begs to be let out, but in a few seconds he's in and hears the dildo closing behind him and is turned around.


 


His new prison is moved towards the table and with a huge slam, the dildo is put on the table. He looks below him and notices his sister used the suction cup to put him straight on the surface. He looks upwards and notices he's got a good amount of room, he's clearly meant to be larger. Then he looks in the direction of his captors and falls back as he’s met with their giant faces just inches away. 


 


Lily is trying very hard to hide her arousal, but finds it harder and harder. Inches before her, encases in her dildo, is her shrunken brother who was willingly shrunk by her friend. And he won't be coming out anytime soon, she thinks hungrily.


 


"That's a good look for you bro," she says teasingly. "See, now you really are a toy. But who would've thought you’d have to grow a bit," she says with a smirk and grabs her phone. 


 


John bangs against the silicon walls, asking for his freedom, but both captors are having way to much fun at the sight before them. Hazel taps his prison, waving cutely at him, thinking it's all fun and games. Then he sees his sister tapping away on a phone, only...it looked like sister’s phone?  No it couldn’t be. He had to be mistaken he thought as he began to feel that tingling sensation from before. Only this time, he was growing.


 


He looks up, seeing the top of the dildo slowly approaching. As it gets closer he expects it to soon stop, only it doesn’t. Instead, his head presses against the top and he just continues to grow. John starts screaming for Lily to stop, but still, he grows and grows and grows, filling every gap and nook inside the dildo until his whole body is comically compressed inside the hollow shaft. His head is compressed so hard within the head of the dildo that stare outwards. Finally, the growing stops.


 


He's met by another fit of laughter and wonders how much they had to drink up until now as he sees Hazel pouring another glass of wine. John starts to wiggle to get some more room, but the only thing it does is to wobble the dildo around him, causing Hazel to spit out her wine.


 


"So that's the purpose of the tiny" Lily yells excitedly. "Hmmm, that should feel nice," she smiles at the thought. John in the other hand can't believe Lily is saying such things while he's in her sex toy. She's taking this way too far.


 


“This is just too great,” Lily laughs. ‘We should really go to that shop in town,” but she can tell by Hazel’s look that she doesn’t know what she’s talking about. “You know, that adult shop where they sell all kinds of stuff for tinies?” she asks.


 


“No, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she says, “But that sounds funny. What do they sell?” she asks while ignoring John as he wobbles before them.


 


“Don’t know exactly,” Lily says. “But I figure it’ll be all kinds of kinky shit you can use with tinies. Sex toys, clothing, jewelry, if you can think it, they’ve got it,” She says all this as she looks at John, pathetically compressed inside her dildo. “Don’t know, maybe we could take John and buy you something nice,” she teases, causing Hazel to laugh. “Nah, I’m good,” Hazel says.


 


“ Your call,” she smiles and shrugs. “Either way, we at least have one right here. Don’t we?” Lily says with a mischievous smile. "So bro, how long has it been since your last blowjob?" she asks and leans forward. "No!" he screams as he sees her mouth open wide above the dildo. Strings of saliva are between her molars and when her wet tongue extracts he can see her open throat. "This can't be happening!" he shouts. Her tongue wiggles playfully above the head as she slowly lowers her mouth over the toy.


 


"Lily!" Hazel yells and pushes her friend from the dildo. "That's your brother in there!" she says in disbelief. But she's met with a fit of laughter. "Ah come on Hazel, lighten up, I wasn't really going to do it" she says, still laughing. "Why don't you do it", Lily asks her.


 


Hazels quickly lightens up as she listens to her friend. "Nah, I'm good" she tells her friend. "Actually, I think I'm going to call it a night, wine goes straight to my head and I don't want to do anything I’d regret. I'm gonna take a quick bathroom break then crash upstairs." 


 


Lily smiles and says it’s all good, she’s feeling a bit drunk herself. Hazel gets up and is walking a bit too slow for Lily’s liking. When Lily’s sure she's finally gone, she smiles at her trapped brother.


 


John feels really helpless and awkward as he's alone with his sister, trapped inside her sex toy and unable to communicate. It doesn't help as she leans in more and starts to stroke the sex toy. "So how do you like it in there bro?" she asks while grinning. "I must say. I think this is a really good look for you" she says.


 


"So I have a surprise for you" she tells him as she picks up her phone. Again, John is struggling to understand whose phone did what. On the one hand, he linked with Hazel. But on the other, it looked like his sister was using her phone to grow him. He also doesn't understand why he didn’t need to breathe. "Did I alter my settings?" He continued to wonder. But that's not important right now, he just had to get out of this thing - this situation, and grow back as soon as possible.


 


"So remember when you linked with your phone?" Lily asks while browsing through her phone. She continued to swipe until she seemingly found what she had been looking for. “Well, I got a surprise for you,” she smiles excitedly. Lily leans in up close to the dildo. “Just look who owns you now,” she says as she holds up her phone for him to see.


 


He screams against his silicon prison, unheard by even his sister before him. "No!" he screams mentally. Before him he sees his own profile, but instead of seeing Hazel's profile pic above him, he stares in the smiling face of his sister. He matched with his own sister.


 


"No!", he screams again, "That can’t be!" he yells. "You tricked me! She tricked me!" he shouts. He cannot believe how humiliating this situation has become. He's now tiny, trapped inside a dildo and owned by Lily, his sister, instead of his hot friend.


 


Angrily he starts to fight with every muscle he has, which causes the dildo to wobble again. Lily laughs as he must be very angry. "That's right little bro, you're mine now," she laughs. "Doesn't that sound like fun?" she asks. "Well, If I were you I’d be very excited" she grins. If you really wanna feel pathetic and tiny, then who better than your sister to help?" She asks. "Believe me bro, I know all sorts of things we can do together," she laughs. 


 


She hears Hazel flush and starting to wash her hands. She looks back at her brother. "But we'll talk later," she says as she stands up and gathers the monopoly pieces to place back in the box, ignoring him for now.


 


"How can she take it so far?" he asks himself. "It’s gotta be the wine. A little joke is all in good fun. He’d know, they tease each other constantly. But putting him in her sex toy? Secretly making them match? That’s taking it WAY too far. He's going to have a word with her once he’s grown back. 


 


But for now he's stuck as he sees Hazel coming back into the room. She leans in to check on him and give the dildo a gentle push as it wobbles back and forth. "Sleepy?" she asks him. "That looks like a cozy place to sleep" she teases him. 


 


"No, get me out!" he wants to scream but she just pulls him from the table. "I’m pooped. Shall we go upstairs?" she asks Lily and they walk upstairs together. 


 


John can't believe they still won't remove him from the sex toy. He knows Hazel thinks this is just fun teasing, but let him at least communicate. Hazel on the other hand just thinks she's treating him how he wants to be, like a shrunken pet. 


 


John screams as he's tossed on his sister's bed. "No!" he yells again as he recognizes his sister’s room, with her pink cushions and all kind of girly decorations. The fact that he's now in the middle of her bed encased in her dildo, enrages him to his core. 


 


But when Hazel comes into view, while taking of her skirt he's finally silent. Then she removes her shirt and takes a different one out of her bag she brought. It's a sight to behold as she casually changes into her sleeping clothes. "Please. Just let me out now," he hopes. But he's startled as he sees she's really tired and just crawls past him. He looks around but doesn't see his sister, she's probably in the bathroom.


 


Then he's rolled over a couple of times as she adjusts her blanket, and after a minute he hears her snoring. "No!" he yells again, "How can you forget me?!" he shouts, but he knows the answer. Too much wine.


 


He's stuck looking downwards and can't roll himself to see anything. He's just stuck until his sister finds him. Sure enough, after 10 minutes he hears his sister laughing as she sees her friend already passed out and her dildo still on the bed.


 


Smiling to herself, she just ignores him for now as she moves some stuff around her room. Putting her friends clothes in her bag. Finally John feels his prison lifted and he stares straight into his sister's face. "Will she finally let me out?" he wonders. He sees her walking towards her dresser and hopes that she searches for her phone, but he doesn't see it anywhere.


 


Instead she kneels down and opens up her bottom drawer and he turns white. Below him are all kind of sex toys. For both holes. Some big, some small. But regardless of size or hole, she used each of them to stuff inside herself. Ram, plunge, pressed, you name it - they were built to give her pleasure, from the inside. And now she was placing him amongst them. Another toy. Their newest addition.


 


He fights with every last bit of energy he has left, but it did nothing but elicit just the slightest of wiggles. There's really nothing he can do. The light dims as he enters the drawer and she holds him over the content. He almost cries as she hovers him above dildo's, vibrators, but also bottles of lube, handcuffs. All kind of toys to give her stimulation. 


 


She turns him around and he stares right in her grinning face. He wants to yell at her that she has to stop, that she's taking it to far. No amount of alcohol is an excuse to treat him like this. But instead she lowers him until he feels the dildo making contact with the wooden bottom. He looks to his left and right and sees he's right between two other dildos. 


 


Lily looks at her brother stuck between her other toys. Her panties are soaked as she glides her finger over his prison. "He must hate this," she grins, "but hey, he wanted to be a tiny, might as well be me that shows him around," she thinks. 


 


He stares helplessly at his sister as she stands up. She winks at him and pats her panties a few times as he sees one leg moving forward and feels her foot touching the drawer as she pushes forward. "She's really trapping me in here?" "No sis, please!" He whimpers. But nobody hears him as the last thing he sees is his sister already turning towards her bed as the drawer closes.


 


Lily joins her friend in her bed and a thought of trying to play with her crosses her mind, but decides against it. First, she's going to play with her new toy as she’s about to fall asleep with a big smile on her face.


 


Where did you put him?" Hazel groggily asks. She woke up when Lily joined her in bed. "Where I put all my dildos," she says plainly. She patiently waits for Hazel's reaction. "Oh Lily, don't be so mean to him," as she quietly chuckles and falls back asleep.


 


Suddenly everything’s quiet as the only thing he can hear is two girls gently snoring. But he's in total darkness inside his sisters sex toy drawer, stuck in her dildo. “No please, this can’t be happening. Somebody get me out,” his mind screams.


 


 Suddenly John smiles as he remembers something, he should grow back in a few hours and grins as he'll smash her furniture. Serves her right.


 


But as he waits in his humiliating prison, he swears hours must have passed. But nothing happens. No strange tingles, no shrinking nor growing (not that he had any more room to grow), nothing. And as the minutes pass, he starts to panic. "Something’s very wrong," he thinks. 


 


His body is on fire as he suddenly realizes something. He gave her his phone before he shrunk. "Did she do something with it?" as he's starting to sweat. "Did she change my settings?". "I don't need to breathe,  I didn’t grow back after five hours" and slowly it hits him. "That bitch," he screams! 


 


He raged for hours, but nothing happened. Slowly some light poured through the cracks of his drawer and he knows it's dawn. Sure enough, he hears someone get out of bed followed by the sounds of someone taking a shower.


 


When she returns, he hears the rustling of clothes being put on. Then, big footsteps approaching. He felt sudden relief that finally he's going to grow back. They'll be ashamed and he will tell them off and that'll be that, he thinks. 


 


The drawer flies open and is assaulted by daylight and a beautiful showered face of Hazel appears. "Hi John" she weakly smiles. "Some night, huh?" she asks sweetly, along with a bit of guilt. "Let's get you out of this drawer".


 


John is relieved as she lifts him out of that hell. She chuckles a bit, seeing how trapped he is. "Oh! Lily really made it a tight prison," she comments as she shakes her head in disbelief. But wanting to make him a feel little better she continues "you look cute though," she says quietly. 


 


She looks over at Lily, who's still snoring loudly, passed out in bed still. She doesn't want to wake her. She walks over to Lily’s clothes and searches for her phone, maybe she can grow him back. But after a few minutes of searching, she can't find it anywhere. Hazel looks back at John.


 


John stares at her sweet smile, but he can't tell her to keep looking. He has no way to communicate. "Alright John, it pains me to say this, but you're gonna have to wait until Lily grows you back ok? I looked everywhere for her phone and at this point I’m gonna be late to work.” 


 


For the hundredth time since he shrunk, he tries to yell but no luck. "Hazel, at least get me out of this dildo.” But instead she notices his usual wobbling. She shrugs and walks back to her friends drawer and lowers him in. Feeling a little bit sorry that she can't grow him back right away, she lifts him up again. In a naughty attempt to cheer him up she gives the dildo a quick rub between her breasts. 


 


"Think of this as my apology," she says as she winks before lowering him back in.


 


"No, Hazel", her breasts are the furthest thing from his mind right now. "Take me out!" he yells, but she gives him a last wave and closes the drawer, leaving him stuck. He feels her massive footsteps as she does some last business in her friend’s room and finally tip-toes out of Lily's room.


 


Soon he hears the front door of the house closing, and an overwhelming feeling of dread drapes over him. The girl that convinced him to shrink is now gone, and here he remains, trapped inside his sister’s dildo. His. Sister’s. Dildo!!! 


 


He expected to have to wait a few hours before his sister finally awoke, but to his surprise, mere moments after Hazel left, he heard the sound of sheets rustling. "Finally" Lily says excitedly, "that took forever!" as she jumps out of bed.


 


"Did she fake being asleep until Hazel left?" he asks himself. But he's got no time to think, as he hears her heavy footsteps thump closer and closer until his drawer is slid open and blinding light fills the space. He has to adjust again as he feels a wave of nausea hit him as he stares at his sister face right up against the drawer, looking down on him. She was gloating over his humiliating circumstances. She was milking it. 


 


"Hope you grabbed some shut-eye bro,” she says as she stands up. John’s face turns white as she removes her shirt, tossing it to the floor. Then with a little wiggle, she cinches her panties down and steps out of them. She was completely nude, and clearly had no shame in that nor the fact that she was right in front of her brother, in all her glory. She kneels down and grasps her dildo-confined bro, squeezing it firmly as he groaned in discomfort. With nostrils flared, Lilly lifted him to her face. 


 


"Because you're going to need it" she says as she smiles at him hungrily. Her trapped bro. Her newest toy.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

End Notes:

Next up: getting to know his sister :)

Thanks for reading, leave a review!

Chapter 3: No way out by johnsmith10992
Author's Notes:

Here it is, chapter 3!

As you can see in the story description, I'm very pleased that johnsmith10992 decided to join in and now we co-write the story. 

So this is how we work: people can join the discord: https://discord.gg/Kav8XwAwN4 

There we talk about ideas and a general outline and yougts does the cold writing. Then Johnsmith10992 makes it into something awesome :) 

Enjoy! Do you want to have influence on the story, or do you have ideas? Join in!

---

John never felt so alone, so abandoned. "Please, somebody, help me" he thinks as his sister, now completely nude, holds him just beneath her excited face. She looks at him as if he were the greatest gift she had ever gotten. He sees little to no resemblance to the way she used to look at him, when he was just an annoying brother to her. Not some tiny for her amusement, trapped inside her dildo.


"Geez, that was a close call with Hazel huh bro?" she asks with a big smile. "I was super lucky she didn’t try and wake me” she adds with a sigh of relief. “I’m not sure what I’d be able to tell her to keep her from insisting I grow you back.” she grins. 


Lily then approaches her desk as she continues to talk to her dildofied brother. “But alas, she’s gone, and here you are. Just you and me bro,” She says as she begins to clear some of the items on her desk. John’s stomach twists as Lily rotates the dildo, turning it upside down. He glanced up and could hear her massive tongue as it licked the underside of the suction cup, shuddering at just how massive and slimy it was. 


With a swift motion, she turns the dildo right-side up, and presses the base of the dildo her brother lay trapped in firmly against her desk. John stares back at her angrily, but she doesn’t care. She just knelt down to his level and gave him a big wide grin. “Man and I gonna have a field day with you my tiny little brother,” she teases. She lays a finger on the tip of his silicon prison and presses it backwards, up until the point as she feels the suction cup about to come loose.


“But first let me go and freshen up a bit little bro. I had quite the evening, haha,” she says with a laugh as she releases her finger, causing her wound up dildofied brother to launch forward. John feels as though he’s about to throw up as the toy he lay trapped in wags violently in the air, forward and backwards with vomit-inducing velocity. Meanwhile, all he hears his sister laughing more and more, thoroughly enjoying the sight of her terrified brother as the dildo he lay trapped in wagged back and forth.


Lily then leaves him there as she heads over to the bathroom, a wide grin plastered on her face. It’s true what she said to him earlier. She was praying to the powers above, begging them to allow her this chance. Just keep Hazel from bothering her. Let her think she was sound asleep. Well, her wish had come true. Excitement surged through her body the moment Hazel finally left. Her fake snores had worked. She finally owned a tiny, and best of all, that tiny was none other than her very own little bro. She sighs in contentment as she sits down the toilet, releasing a bladder full of wine from the night before.


John’s horrific dildo prison finally came to a halt as his eyes scanned his surroundings. The fact that he can’t so much as move a muscle without wobbling the sex toy makes it more difficult, but there has to be a way to get out. There has to be a way to get out of this god forsaken nightmare. But as he hears the shower turn on, he cannot find anything. No way out, but through his sister’s mercy.


It’s a long ten minutes as his only option is to wait there, trapped and stuck upright, on his sister’s desk while she enjoys what he can only imagine is a nice and relaxing shower. He even hears her start singing. She thinks it even sounds nice, but for him it’s cruel reminder of how stuck he is. Stuck there listening. But not all hope was lost. One fact still remained. She hadn’t used him yet. That line remained uncrossed, and with that came hope. “Come on John, she’s your sister. She’d never cross that line. This is just a big prank. It’s gotta be,” he tells himself. But as more and more time passes, there’s a tiny voice telling him oh how very very wrong he was. 


Lily enjoyed making him uncomfortable as she played with him on her desk. It was a great way to humiliate him, and an even better way to tease herself. But that was then and this is now. She can’t hold any longer. She had to start playing with him. It doesn’t take long to dry her hair and body. Lily combs through her wet mane for a moment and smiles at her reflection. She couldn’t help but notice just how excited she looked. She grins and turns around, “Oh brother!” She calls out in a sing-song voice. “Big sis is just ACHING to play with you. Are you nice and ready for me little bro?” She asks as she walks back into her room. 


John sees her sister walking back towards him and can tell by the way she walks that she’s far from done with him. “No, no, please, just stop Lily,” he mentally begs. “Please don’t let it be true, grow me back”. “I’m your brother for god's sake!” He cries. But she keeps on approaching, looking at him with a face filled with lust, sexual hunger practically oozing from her pores.


There his sister stood, in all her glory. Despite how wrong all of this was, John’s still a dude. He can’t help but notice that she clearly put a lot of time and care into it. A perfect combination of tone and curves with just the right amount of jiggle. If only it wasn’t his sister. A devil in disguise. He had to get out. John starts fighting with everything he’s got, a last ditch effort to escape his dildo prison. A failed effort of course as she sits down in the chair before him and leans in, grabbing something behind him. Her phone. 


She looks at her brother as she smiles a big shit-eating grin. “So, are you ready for some quality time with big sis?” she asks. “I’m sorry I kept you waiting so long,” she continues. “I know how excited you are to be my toy and all. Believe me, I am too! But I wanted to make sure I was nice and clean for your first time,” she smiles. “Don’t you think that’s appreciative of me, little bro?” she giggles.


She sits back in her chair and checks her messages. There’s a pic from their parents, happily celebrating their holiday, and a text from Hazel. Lily replies to both with a quick thumbs up, also thanking her friend for all the fun last night. “Don’t forget to grow your brother,” the last message from Hazel reads. “Maybe a couple of inches,” Lily chuckles as she opens the tiny dating app.


Sure enough all the settings are still correct as she looks straight to her brother. “So bro, do you wanna to see your new settings?” She asks with a smirk. She scrolls them into view and turns the screen towards her minuscule brother. Unsure of whether he could actually read through the silicone, Lily took it upon herself to read them out loud.


John could read the text just fine, but it made the experience all the more humiliating, more visceral, as Lily womansplains how he’s incapable of even that. “So I noticed you had a time limit, but I think that was a mistake on your part, right? So I went and changed it to ‘indefinitely’,” she says with amusement. “Maybe you were just being shy?” she wonders aloud, “We both know just how much you’d love to be big sis’s favorite new toy. I’m thinking deep-down you really wanted the indefinite setting, but were too ashamed to admit it. ” she grins. “So I changed that for you”.


“Oh, and did you see this one?”, she looks at him as she continues, “You got a death wish or something? You left the oxygen box unchecked. Last I checked there’s not much airflow down there. So I went ahead and changed that as well. You can thank me later,” she says with a smile. 


“Well at least you did this one correctly. Good job little guy,” she compliments him. “You certainly don’t want to be crushed in my vag during a nice hard cum,” “So kudos to you!” she tells her brother. “Maybe I’ll try you out as an insole. Y’know, to test out just how durable you really are? That sounds like a fun idea,” she teases.


“Ooh, and let me show you some of the other ones. Hope you don’t mind, but I went ahead and checked them all. You know, just in case,” she continues. “Full body control, stiffness, vibrations, haha,” she adds. “I’m not exactly sure what all of them mean, but I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough,” she states with a grin.


John rages inside the dildo. He can’t believe he was so stupid to allow her to change his settings. He was so preoccupied with the excitement of getting with Hazel he failed to keep his guard up. Still, who in the right mind would think their own sister would do this to them. 


Lily then puts the phone away and leans in real close. “So now that know you’re much safer with big sis in charge, you should be grateful,” she says as she eyes her dildo-trapped brother up and down with hungry eyes, appreciating the fake veins that covered his body. Sure it was fake and see-through. Obviously, it housed her tiny brother. But the shape was really well done. Like a nice fat dick. Kinda looked tasty actually.


She remembers the last blowjob she gave, and the one that Hazel prevented her from trying out last night when she first started teasing him. Lily figured she should start with that as she began to lick her lips in preparation.


John notices a shift in her eyes as gazed upon the dildo he was encased in, eventually locking eyes with his captor. He makes a scared sound as he sees her tongue snake its way out from between her lips and wet the plush textures, leaving a small film of saliva on her lips.


“No, Lily. Just stop. This is the moment to grow me back, you had your fun,” his mind yelled. But he was too terrified to let out so much as a peep. “So let’s say we get this show on the road, little bro,” her mouth booms in front of him. “I’m going to rock your world,” she adds as her face rises and disappears from view.


He can just barely shift his gaze enough to see above him. That’s when he remembers back to last night, the sight that lay before him. Only this time there was no Hazel to stop her. No Hazel to prevent her from doing whatever she wanted to him. “Enjoying the view huh John?” she asks as she opens her mouth wide. 


John’s blood runs cold as he sees his sister’s maw just inches above the toy. Her tongue rolls out like a wet blanket as it descends toward the dildo. Instinct kicks in and he starts to panic, wobbling the dildo back and forth.



He screams as her open mouth slowly descends upon the dildo and him. A booming chuckle echoes around him as her lips pass over his head. This was followed by her lower teeth, and finally, her fat slimy tongue. This was his sister’s tongue. That knowledge was horrifying to him as the wriggly muscle continued to pass over him, further blocking out the light. 


He can just make out the bumps that made up her tastebuds as the last bit of light disappeared and the temperature began to rise. “Nooo!” he screams as the tongue slams against his artificial prison. “Hmmm”, an approving sound rumbles all around him. 


She opens her mouth a little bit further, letting more light in the wet cavern. John feels beyond humiliated, he’s terrified, stuck inside his sister’s mouth as he wiggles to free himself. All this does is cause the dildo wag back and forth and bounce against her teeth and tongue. This little display is only met with loud laughter as it boomed from her throat above. 


Lily laughs as she feels the dildo bouncing around the inside of her mouth. She quickly lifts herself off of it, pressing the toy back a bit to get a good look at her brother. “You can wiggle all you like later bro, believe me, I’ll welcome it,” she says with a smile. “But right now I need you to stay nice and still for me. I kinda want us to find out just how far I can deep throat you,” she smiles and slurps him right back in.


John screams as he sees her mouth bob down again, looking up in disgust and horror as he sees the head approaching the back of her throat. His sister expertly keeps him there for a moment or two, just before her mouth begins to bob over him rhythmically.


Lily can’t believe she can fit her entire brother deep inside her mouth. The last blowjob she gave was recent enough. It was only a couple of weeks ago, give or take, so she figures she might as well treat him as well. Lily could feel herself getting more and more wet at this train of thought. As her juices flowed, she found herself bobbing upon her dildofied brother with more and more enthusiasm. If anyone could see her now, they’d see just how happy she was. She had as big a smile as someone could have, that is while they gobbled up an eight inch dildo that housed their tiny brother.


John is horrified as his sister’s giant mouth continues to rise and fall on the dildo he lay trapped in. Wet slurping sounds surround him as he hears his sister moan like no brother should ever hear. “No Lily, stop!” he screams for the hundredth time. But to his surprise he’s actually released by a big slurp and his sister looking down at him.


The air from his lungs is suddenly squeezed out from him as she grips the dildo roughly. Lily then stands up, feeling her almost effortlessly lift his entire being, along with the toy. He’s starting to realize what’s about to happen. 


With an unexpected toss he screams as he flies towards his sister’s bed. He lands with a bounce and two rolls, coming to a halt right in the middle of his sister’s bed. John, now completely disoriented, shifts his gaze around him in a desperate attempt to catch his bearings.


“Sorry John, but I’ve teased myself quite enough now,” her voice boomed. Despite his tight confinement, he manages to look into her direction, but wished he hadn’t. His eyes were met with the sight of his own sister as she crawled onto the bed he lay trapped in. Her nostrils flared and face flushed with excitement as she locked eyes with him. “No, this isn’t happening” he screams while his sister’s massive body moves above him like a mountain of female flesh. His sister’s flesh. John panics even more as he sees her massive pussy as it hovered past him. 


He’s sent rolling over as Lily’s giant form turns gracefully and sits down behind him. John hears the rustling her shifts even more, hearing the creaks and groans of the bed they lay in. He yells as two pretty manicured feet slam on either side of him, causing to roll some more, and he ends up looking at the last thing he ever wanted to see. His sister’s pussy. Fat-lipped and glistening, decorated with a landing strip.


Lily gets comfortable and grabs a pillow next to her to support her legs. She shifts her weight a bit more and once satisfied, she looks down between her feet. There he was, her treasured gift, staring back at his new home. “This has got to be the best thing to ever happen to me,” she thinks as she leans forward to grab him.


“No, Lily”, as tears start to well up. “Please grow me back,” he cries out with all his heart. Before him there is a big, wet, swollen pussy. But it’s his sister’s...his sister’s! But there’s no time to think, as he grunts from her grip, her grasp squeezing the dildo he’s tightly trapped within. 


She lifts him in front of her face for one last time. “So John, I’m sorry we couldn’t continue with the foreplay, but I’ve teased myself far too much,” she says with a grin. “I planned on showing you my body for so long,” she teases. “But I feel like I’m about to burst. Don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of time for that later,” she says as she kisses the dildo, pressing her lips right where her brother’s face lay trapped.


She can see all the emotions on her brother’s face and smiles. “Oh I’m sorry little Johnny. I know you were just rearing to explore. But I’ll show you around soon enough, I promise. But for now, I need you to be a good little dildo for big sis, okay? You know, like give me a lot of stimulation and shit. Don’t let me down bro!” she says with encouragement. “Oh and thanks for doing this, you’re a real keeper,” as she lowers him down.


John couldn’t help but reminisce over all the good times he had with his sister. Yet here he was, gazing upon her enormous body through his silicone prison. He closes eyes to avoid seeing more of it, a desperate attempt of his to concentrate and try to form a plan. “Ok, I’m going to count to three and then I’ll open my eyes and stare Lily squarely back. Past her smirking expressions, past her mocking tones, and right into the face of my sister Lily,” He thought. “She’ll pause, we’ll fight, but we’ll make up and she’ll promise to never do it again. And that’d be the end of it. He’d even forgive her, she was his sister after all. Most importantly, it’d be over and they’d move on. “One,” he started.


“Two, three” and he opens his eyes, but he can only see the matress inches below him. With all his strength he manages to look forward and is to scared to even make a sound. A tear forms in the corner of his eye as he never felt so helpless. 


Just inches form the head of his dildo, here his head lay tightly trapped, was his sister’s monstrous pussy, spread out by two enormous fingers. “No, Lily, please” he cries out one last time. “I’m not your dildo, I’m your brother!” He shouts. But his prison lunches forward, her legs spread further, and his cries turn to screams as soon as the head makes contact with her wet interior.


He continues to scream, beg, and plead, but there’s no getting through to her. His sister simply ignores him, squeezing her fingers more tightly, gripping him and the dildo firmly as she presses the toy into herself, attempting to find the right angle. 


“There we go” he hears a massive satisfied voice boom high above him. “Have fun little bro!” she moans with a hint of laughter. Savouring every inch, she slowly glides her dildofied brother into her pussy. She can already tell that all his fighting will make this otherwise boring sex toy far better than when she first used it.


John fights and kicks, not caring at all if it pleased her. He just needs to get out. Out this prison, out of this nightmare. Back to a life where the biggest thing he has to worry about is having his homework done, or finding a date to senior prom. A life where he plays video games in his free time, or goes out with friends. Not squeezed into a hollow sex toy, only for his sister to ram him in and out of her like some two dollar dildo. Just so she can get off on her fucked up fantasy.


But he accomplishes nothing as he sees her massive pussy lips approach from either side of him, her pink wet flesh glistening from within. Even through the silicone, he already felt the heat in the atmosphere, and it would only get worse the closer he got. He couldn’t imagine how sweltering it was within her. Unfortunately for John, soon he wouldn’t have to. Just as he’s about to enter his sister he stops. Lily just holds him there for a moment. Just below her pussy, staring right back at him, was her brown puckering asshole. Lucky for him, this view is short-lived.


Lily’s shifts a bit in order to get comfortable, and with some maneuvering she feels like she’s in a good position to let loose. She readjusts her hands on her dildo-trapped brother, and continues pushing him in. The thought that he’s now entering her, makes her nearly explode in a mini-orgasm right then and there.


His screams intensify as he suddenly moves further inside his sister’s monstrous cunt. His eyes dart back and forth as what little light around him dims. He cries out as her pussylips slide past his feet, and soon the only thing he can see his pulsating flesh. He thrashes and wiggles about, causing the dildo shift left and right. He swears he can hear her gasp in response.


He slides in deeper, surrounded by layers upon layers of his sister’s pink, wet, pussy flesh, as it made room for it’s favorite new toy. But he sees less and less as there’s only a little bit of light coming behind him. Then finally he comes to a halt. 


He squints his eyes and almost vomits as he finds himself staring right into her cervix. His struggles renew and John continues his pathetic attempts to escape his claustrophobic prison. “Let me out!” he screams. But this did nothing. 


And then a deep sense of dread rolls over him as he begins to feel the dildo warming up and starts to listen to his surroundings. He’s horrified as he hears her bodily functions all around him. Her heartbeat far above him. It hits him like a ton of bricks, just how much his sister now owns him. The revelation sickens him as he lays there, trapped, surrounded by his sister’s hungry pussy.


Lily, however, is in absolute heaven as she holds her dildofied brother deep inside her hungry vag. She still can’t believe the turns of events as she now holds her little bro trapped within her most sensitive flesh. Like the many dildos before him, he’s now built to pleasure her. A sextoy. Her toy. 


But he’s not moving enough for her liking. So with a grunt and a squeeze, Lily clamps down on John’s dildo prison with powerful cunt muscles, and sure enough, he starts to wiggle again. She smiles as she begins pumping him out of her pussy, slowly at first. “Ooh, this shouldn’t take too long,” she moans.


John screams yet again as he’s thrusted in and out of sister’s twat. He’s utterly revolted as the wet passing flesh squeezes and claws at his dildo prison, Lily continuing moves him in and out of herself effortlessly. Then, everything around him starts to rotate, as he’s twisted and rolled around in all sorts of different movements. “Sis, stop!” he yells as she thrust him deep inside again and his hollow confines are squeezed flat again as her violent cunt grips him tightly.


Suddenly he sees daylight again as he’s taken out of her and lifted up at sickening speed. He finds himself staring right into his sister’s bewildered and excited face as she checks on him. “Oh bro, I don’t think I can ever go back to any old dildo,” she says. “Not after you. It’s like you were made for this,” she says. Only she doesn’t wait for his answer as she lowers him back down where he belonged. “Oh, yeah bro, this is your purpose in life,” she smiles as she closes her eyes.


After a few excruciatingly long minutes being rammed in and out of his sister’s soaked twat, John finds himself in the middle of what seemed like a nice big cum starting to brew. Between her increase in speed, increasingly erratic movements, and the moans from above getting louder and louder - John knew this well as her shift in movements as he hears her moans from far above get louder and louder. 


Then suddenly her walls clamp on him like never before, squeezing and squashing him inside the dildo. He shouts in pain, knowing full well he would not have survived had it not been for the durability setting. But as his sister’s pussy overwhelmed him, it suddenly hit him. He was right in the middle of his sister’s earth-shattering orgasm. It made his skin crawl.


Used, raped, made to suffer all for what to her was just an orgasm. His own sister, the young woman he grew up alongside, turned him into dildo and abused his entire body just to get off. He knew his life would never be the same again. He’ll always be the brother she used for her own perverted pleasure, just a mere thing to get off.


He screams as her orgasm continues to squash and smother him, slowly subsiding as a minute or so passes. Ironically, the very prison he kept trying to escape shielded him from the violent onslaught. The very thing he painfully trapped and squeezed within had at least served as a barrier between him and the horrors that lay just outside. He hears her heartbeat slow down, just as his begins to rise again from all his built up rage. “How can she do this to me,” he fumes as he begins to thrash about again.


Lily basks in her the aftermath of her best orgasm ever and smiles. She can still feel him wiggling. Cheeky little fellow. But she has all day to enjoy him. She has to pace herself if she wants to make it last. Besides, she worked up quite the appetite and could use a quick bite. 


John yelps as he feels his prison move backwards as light begins to pour in, a little at first until he’s out in the blinding open. Suddenly, he’s dropped down from her wet hole, rolling about until he came to a rest in the soaked sheets between her thighs, her puffy cunt lips looming just above him. 


He can only stare back at the monstrous cunt that loomed before him. Her landing strip glistening with sweat, her fat lips oozing out cum from her enormous orgasm. As his gaze shifts upwards he is suddenly met with his sister’s flustered face as it stares back at him, beaming with the biggest grin he ever saw on her. 


Lily looks down upon her dildo for a brother, soaked in cum as he lay between her thighs. And behind her sweet fluids is her brother’s fuming face. She couldn’t help but chuckle from the sight as lifted him up and licked the spot clean right where his face was.


“Good job bro” she smiles at him. “You’re officially my favourite toy,” she gives him a big kiss on his face. “I’m so glad I can do this for you! You know, make your fantasies come true ‘n all.” she exclaims.


“So little bro, was it everything you ever wanted?” she asked. “It was for me. Fuck I just loved how you moved the dildo about inside of me. It felt REAL good,” she teases. Even his desperate attempts to escape served to pleasure her. It angered him to his core. Any other girl, sure, fine; but his sister? Clenching and squeezing her cunt muscles down upon him. It was disgusting and wrong.


Lily didn’t get a response from her encased brother. Perhaps if she got him out? But as her belly groaned she thought it could wait. She was famished. “So John, if you don’t mind; and I’m sure you won’t, I’m going to get grab a quick bite to eat. And since you don’t really need food, I’m thinking I’ll just leave you here. But if you want I can give you something to drink later, K?” She says as she smiles at herself, knowing full well she meant.


“Allright, see you soon little bro,” she says happily as she strolls towards her dresser. Not even bothering to place him gently, she just tosses him in. Adding insult to injury she closes the drawer and laughs as she hears him wobbling between the other toys inside. 


After a good twenty minute cry over his abysmal circumstances, John manages to calm down slightly as he awaits the horrors that lie ahead. Trapped in his sister’s drawer, surrounded by kinky sex toys. Objects she used and abused without a second thought. Just like him. He continues to struggle with the fact that his sister actually did this to him. She made him her cheap little fucktoy. The sadness he felt at this thought was crippling.


He needed to grasp on to some level of sanity. However small, he needed to find some hope. “Surely, she will take me out after lunch. Lily has got to feel some level of remorse by now. For sure,” he assures himself. “She will get me out, grow me back, and let me be.” he thinks. “I won’t say anything. I’ll be respectful, even nice. But when all is said and done, I’ll just move away and we’ll never see each other again,” he convinces himself.


“But while he’s here thinking about the aftermath of all this, there she was, chowing down on lunch in comfort. Probably splayed out on the couch with a smorgasbord of snacks within reach. Meanwhile he continued to lay there, trapped within the confines of her used up dildo, surrounded by her others in darkness. It was humiliating. But he could do nothing but lay there in despair.


His train of thought is soon interrupted as he hears her thudding footsteps trek up the stairs. His heart starts pounding so hard it feels like it would burst right out from beneath his chest. The last time he held on to some glimmer of hope, it quickly disappeared, crushed in the vice grip of his sister’s sweltering twat. “What will she do now? Surely she can’t keep me like this?” he asks himself, when suddenly he lets out a yelp. The drawer had slid open. 


“Mmmm, that sure was a delicious meal, bro,” she says. “Too bad you don’t eat anymore. God I’m stuffed.” Despite his powerless predicament, John can’t help but glare as he stares up and into her smirking face as she mocked him. Doubt she noticed, as she reaches down, grasping him roughly as she removes him from the now closing drawer. Up and up he went until he was right before her face again. “I was thinking, maybe I could use you as a spoon sometime?” she teases. “But naturally, she elicits no response. Not pleased one bit, Lily gives a nice big pout. She loves teasing him, but not when she can’t hear his answers. “She doubts they’d be very nice,” she believes as another smile forms on her face. “Oh well, not like that part matters really. He yell and whine all he wants. So long as he remained a nice little dildo, keeping her satisfied ‘n all, he could say whatever he wanted,” she thinks.


John dreads what’s coming, but his thoughts shift to hope as soon as he sees his sister grab her phone. The device that holds his fate. “Is she finally going to grow me back?” he wonders, his feelings of despair slowly lifting. 


As she fumbles with her phone in her free hand, he notices Lily opening his height-meter, only to slide it a tad smaller. Moments later he finds himself shrinking. The relief he felt, no longer pressed so comically tight against the dildo, was like nothing he ever felt before. Still, it was an odd realization, shrinking in his sister’s hollow sex toy. Although the settings claim he doesn’t need oxygen, he still feels the sensation of breathing. It’s why he felt it squeezed from his mouth as she gripped his silicone prison earlier. “Perhaps he just needed less oxygen?” He wondered. There was no way he’d be able to make sense of any of this. But what he did know is the feeling of relief as he was now finally able to inhale a full breath. His diminishing soon stopped. And right there in front of him was the menacing face of his giant sister, playfully grinning back at him. She was HUGE! Judging by the enormity of her face, couldn’t have been any bigger than say two inches tall. Suddenly, the world shakes as Lily gives the dildo a playful jiggle, bouncing him about the hollow shaft like a ragdoll. 


She can’t help but explode into an animated fit of laughter. “Oh my god bro! Hahaha. I’m sorry but, hahahaha that’s just, oh my god I just can’t -that was hilarious!” she roared as she allowed the dildo cease movement. Satisfied with his new stature, Lily places her phone on the desk as John continues to await his fate. “What’s she going to do?” He wondered. “Maybe that little display was her last act of toying with him. You know, one last bit of fun just before she grew him back,” he hoped. 


John’s heart is lifted as his sister pulls the plug, allowing even fresher air to enter the cavity and wash over him. But that relief was short-lived, as he looked at her massive eye as it stared him down. He was impossibly tiny. Never had he felt so small. It was like he was staring into the eye of a god. Only the god was his sister. He didn’t like that one bit. No sister should ever have this much power over her brother. 


“There you are little bro!” His sister sings. “How ya holding up in there little guy?” She teases. 


After weighing his words, he decides on the only response he thought was wise. Begging. “Please sister. I’m begging you. Please! Just help me get out of here,” he cries. She forgot how tiny his voice was, and now it was even tinier! Still, she manages to hold back her laughter. She has other things on her mind.


“Oh I’m sorry bro! Of course I’ll let you out!” she exclaims, filling his heart with joy. Finally, she’ll let him out and he can go back to a somewhat normal life. Well, after years and years of therapy, but still! It was finally over. But just as his sudden elation began to take hold, a string of words came to follow that brought him crashing right back down just as fast.


“Oh my god. I’m SO glad you feel this way. I want to feel closer to you too little bro!” she says. “So I was thinking, maybe I could just tape you to the outside of the dildo. That way it could feel much better for you, right bro?” she asks sweetly. 


“What?!” he yells. “No sis!” He yells as he finally realizes he can communicate with her.” “Please, no. You have to let me go. This is so fucked up!” he yells, but hears nothing but laughter in response. “Oh, don’t be like that bro. I’m sure you’ll love how my soft, warm my pussy feels against your skin. I'd be like a nice long hug, only hot and really wet” she laughs. “Now c’mon, be a good little bro and come on over to sis,” She says as she places her palm near the hole he was slotted into. He doesn’t budge. “C’mon little guy. I like a guy who plays hard to get just as much as the next gal, but we’re burning daylight here,” she says as she gives the dildo a slight jostle.


“Not coming out, huh?” she asks bemused. “We’ll see about that” as she turns the dildo and begins to shake it gently. But John is determined to defy her and screams as he uses his arms and legs to brace himself against the shaft. “When will she stop!” he screams as his sister continues her gentle shaking, making him begin to slip as the dizzying movement continues. This soon came to a stop. He had won, for now.


Frowning over her little toy brother's refusal to budge, Lily begins to fiddle with the dildo. “Come on John! Why won’t you come out and play with me?!” she playfully giggles. “Maybe I can open it another way?” she wonders aloud as traces her fingers over the dildo, searching for some other way. All of a sudden, her nail brushes against something. Some sort of groove. She brings it closer to investigate. All the while completely ignoring its tiny inhabitant.


John searches his sister’s gaze, trying to figure out what exactly she was doing. He stares into what was now a surprised look, as Lily begins to smile. She pinches at the upper part of the shaft, pulling out what seemed to be some sort of latex loop. It was in the shape of a backwards C that branched across it. Lily continues to guide her nails up the shaft. As it grazes past the edge of the head, it soon finds another. This one went in the same direction as the other, only it was closer to the tip. Just a bit shorter actually, going right across the middle of the mushroom head. And then her smile turned into a wide open grin, pearly whites and all, as Lily came across the final loop. It was smaller than the others, roughly half the size. Ceverly embedded in the peehole.


Lily was more than intrigued by her findings. They clearly served a purpose, but she wasn’t exactly sure how. She continues to hold that big smile of hers as she gazes down upon her tiny bro. The little guy was having a fit as he shook his fists and yelled out all sorts of things. With a wink, she once again silenced him as she closed the hollow. 


Lily grabs her laptop and quickly opens it up as she lays orientates the dildo so her brother can watch. “What say we take a little detour and find out what these little loops are for? How’s that sound little bro?”John yelps as he’s thrown around in her dildo as she rotates the dildo he lay trapped in until she comes across the brand. She jeers as she is just able to make out the etching along the bottom of it. Then a few clicks and an enter and she was soon sifting through the google results.


Lily holds the dildo right in front of her screen, making sure her brother is able to see what she does, as she continues to search the results for correct company. Even in his current state, he can’t help but grumble at just how slow she is at things like browsing web results. Only now it irritated him even more, as he was on the same level as said results. He sees her massive fingers strike against the keyboard as she types the model number. Sure enough, they land on the product page.


“Look! That was you just last night little bro!” she laughs as he is forced to watch an animation of how to insert a tiny in the hollow. But she knows how this part works. So he sees her continue scrolling downward, until she stops on one particular animation. To her delight and to his horror, she had found it.


What he saw just before him shook him to his core. It was an animation, just like the other.  A feminine hand holding a rather small tiny. If he had to make a guess, the tiny was just about the same size as him right now. The hand carefully fed the tiny man through the bottom loop, securing his legs to the upper part of the shaft at roughly knee level. It then feeds him through the next one, the one that went across the mushroom tip. Only his time securing his arms and chest. With all other parts secure, the femine hand pinches out a final loop secured within the peehole. One finger pulls it out wide, only for another to gently press the back of the tiny man’s head against the tip. Just as it does this, the finger pulls the final loop across his forehead, securing his head so that it faces outward from the tip of the dildo. Like a mermaid figurehead on the mast of a ship. Wherever the dick points, so did he. John had never felt so much terror than he did right then and there, in that very moment. It was so bad it was suffocating. As he turned to face his sister, his sense of dread managed to somehow get worse. He could hardly breathe as he saw her giant face staring back at him. Her face flushed, her nostrils flared, beaming those pearly whites with a great big smile as she hungrily stared him down.

 

End Notes:

---

Next chapter will be wild! :)

Please leave a review if you liked it! 

Chapter 4: Sucked, fucked, and squeezed Part 1 by johnsmith10992

 

 

“No!” he screams as his sister stares back at him with a face full of lust. “No, y- you can’t do that to m- me!” he stammers, suddenly reluctant to leave his silicon prison. At least it shielded him from the onslaught of her body’s flesh. He tried not to imagine what it would be like to be smothered inside his sister’s giant pussy, especially at his current two-inch stature. He shivered at mere thought of her cunt clenching on him.  But he couldn’t shake his train of thought. He pictured the pulsating flesh, bending his ribs with each squeeze and rubbing his skin raw as it spat out helpings of her hot fragrant cum, bathing him in its thickness. 


Even sharing a drinking glass with her, pressing his lips against the saliva-stained rim, made him shudder him. The thought alone of being ttrapped against his sister’s sextoy, as she pumped him in and out of her vag as he was coated in her hot sticky cum disgusted him. He nearly gags as he pictures it. As he turns around to face away from her, he decides to crawl back away from his monstrous sister’s face and towards the hollow end. My god, he’s actually crawling further inside the dildo, the thing he had tried so hard to escape from.


Lily laughs as she sees her brother crawling farther back inside her toy, a desperate attempt to create distance from her. It made her feel so powerful. It was getting her wet. “Where are you going little bro?” She teases him. She gives the toy a little shake, attempting to jostle him down the shaft again. But he’s a stubborn little bugger. He braces himself against the ends of the shaft just like before. She shrugs it off though. Lily’ll get her bro out sooner or later, no problem. Taking a mini-break from her tiny little quest, she suctions the dildo beside her laptop.


John cries out as she grips the phallus and slams it’s base onto the hardwood desk, her knuckles turning white as she suctions the base to the surface below him. She gives him a nice big smile and leans in. “Wow bro, you’re really strong huh?” she gloats. “Just look at you! Holding yourself up like that still, after all those long sets from earlier, not to mention the beating my vag put you through. You must have some serious endurance. Not gonna lie, that’ll come in handy!” she mocks him. “But how long can you really hold on like that? Everyone has their breaking point. Even a wiry little fellow like you bro,” she continues. 


“I think deep down you want to know what it’s like on the outside. Y’know, pressed up against big sis’s big hot pussy flesh. She’s hungry for you little bro. So much she’s drooling. She’ll hug you real nice, you’re the perfect little snack for her,” she grins as she watches him trying to hold himself up the shaft. “Tell you what,” she continues, “Since you’re so very, very strong, if you end up at the plug at the bottom, I’ll know it wasn’t an accident. But rather you deciding to finally let me feed you to her. Y’know, so you can feel what it’s like to let big sis ride you bareback,” she says. “I know it’s your dream to serve as the perfectly sized figurehead to this dildo here. And being the loving sis that I am, I’m more than happy to make that dream come true for you. Really, I’m practically shivering with excitement,” she adds with booming laugh, clearly laced with sexual frustration, as she watches her screen.


After thoroughly terrifying her tiny brother with the vivid imagery of feeding him to her big drooling cunt, she pauses for a moment to read the description below the animation. So apparently those cleverly hidden loops were designed for a more intimate experience with tinies. An added bonus if you will. One she was just rearing to take full advantage of. She glances down at her brother as he watches her closely. His arms and legs still pressed firmly against opposite sides of the hollow shaft, his face turned up towards her. He looked terrified. She couldn’t help but chuckle as she places two fingers against the head of the suctioned dildo and begins to slowly pull it towards her. As she pulled back, she made a point pretending to ignore him. Still, she couldn’t help but enjoy his horrified expression and frantic head movements. But for the most part, Lily kept her eyes on the screen as she continued to pull it back. Just when she felt the suction cup start to give, Lily released her fingers from the tip of the Phallus, launching it forward with exceptional speed.


John screams as he’s jolted back from the sheer velocity of the launched dildo. Unfortunately, this causes him to slip and get sent tumbling down the shaft. After jostling for a bit, he manages to regain his stance and brace himself at the halfway point. A win, but a small one at that. It was taking him every ounce of strength he had left. He looks up at his sister, helplessly, only to see her looking back at him with a cruel smirk. “Almost there little bro. Don’t be scared little guy. It may not feel very good, but remember, you can’t really get hurt. Not with the durability setting,” she says.


Lily looks at her brother hungrily. Still, she just can’t help herself from letting all this teasing play out. She wasn’t ACTUALLY hurting him, plus humiliating little bro was super fun! This wasn’t something new to her, it’s a favorite pastime.  A dynamic ingrained in the very fabric of their relationship. Every time an opportunity to tease little bro presented itself, she jumped on it. Only now, it took on additional...benefits. He was so very, very tiny, and she, so very, very big. All this combined had her thoroughly soaked.


“Tell you what bro,” she says as she leans in, placing her finger back on the tip of the dildo. “Let me ease you down, ok? I’ll be careful I promise,” she says as she begins to rotate the dildo gently. John screams as his giant captor effortlessly manipulates his phallic prison with just a finger. “Stop sis! You’re being a complete bitch!” he screams, but she can’t hear him and even if she could, she didn’t care what he thought of her. It was no longer relevant.


But instead of simply ignoring him, Lily just leans in even closer, giving herself a real good view of her tiny struggling bro. My god he looked exhausted; as if his limbs would give out at any moment. Still, he held steadfast. A desperate attempt to avoid plummeting down the shaft and into the clammy paws of his giant sis. There was no escape, she was sure of it. Fuck, she was turned on. “Almost there little bro,” she sings. “Oh and my pussy thanks you in advance. Y’know, for allowing me to strap you to the end of my dildo and feed you to her,” she adds. “You’re gonna feel so good. She’ll be REAL pleased with you.” 


“Almost there,” Lily thinks, her brother mere moments away from being forced out of his sanctuary. She imagines what all this must be like for him. What thoughts raced through his mind as she slowly transformed him from annoying little bro to helpless little sex toy. That’s all he was now. And a damn good one at that. The sooner he came to terms with that, the easier things would be. “Well, could be haha,” she laughed at the thought. In any case, this made his transformation all the more fun for her.


John looks at his monstrous sister with complete abhorrence as she continues to  jostle his dildo housing. “Please sis! I’m begging you, grow me back!” he cries as he stares down at the plug below. His muscles began to cramp as he struggled to hold himself up. A good ten seconds or so later, John felt a second wind come on. But his hope was short-lived, and instead he was suddenly squeezed. His sister was now gripping it tightly, fully compressing him within the hollow shaft.


He sighs in despair as his world turns dark and claustrophobic, overwhelmed by his sister’s massive grip. “That’ll work,” he hears his excited sister say. He grunts as he feels her yanks him and the dildo from upwards. Sweat breaks out as he tries to fight his tight confines for all his worth, but Lily doesn’t even register the movement.


“Time to come out little bro,” she sings, and with her free hand opens up the plug. She holds her palm of her hand beneath the now open base, and releases her grip.


Suddenly, the walls around him are released and he finds himself in a free fall, plummeting down towards her waiting palm below. The place he fought so hard to get out of had now abandoned him. He lands with a slight bounce and rolls to the center of her clammy palm. His hope of retreating back to the hollow sanctuary now gone. The open shaft of the dildo seemed so far away as it taunted him from above. After everything she’s done, he couldn’t stand being so close to her. Feeling her skin against his. This thought haunts him as he struggles to stand up and regain his balance.


Lily feels bolts of electricity shoot through her at the mere sensation of her tiny brother in her hand. He’s been trapped inside her dildo for so long. Plus, he was bigger then. She literally gasps at how light he felt. “Bro, did you lose weight?” She jokingly asks, knowing full well he was not in the mood. Suddenly, he sees her other hand approach him. This elicits a pathetic cry out for help, useless against the two giant fingers that pressed and rolled him about her open palm. When they let up, he finds himself helplessly on his back and staring up.


He screams as her imposing face fast approaches, stopping mere inches away from him. John could feel her warm, snack-laced breath wash over him. “Good job getting out Johnny,” she ‘compliments’ him with a grin. “So let’s get you strapped in, ok little guy?” Suddenly he sees her massive dildo come into view as she holds it beside her face, making a point to wiggle it playfully. “I just know you’re gonna feel REAL good,” she says with a smile as she rests her hands and their prizes on the desk.  Seconds later he sees the head of the dildo rapidly approaching. Soon he finds him smothered against it, face-first, her fingers rubbing him against it in an effort to humiliate him.


As she guides his face and upper body over the head of her dildo, John could the silicone surface cling to skin. It had this strange texture, like there was some sort of film or residue on it. That’s when he realized what it was. She never actually washed her dildo, not since she last used them. John starts panicking as Lily laughs at his sudden realization. She knew exactly what she’s doing. “My cum smells nice doesn’t it?” she teases. “Thanks, I knew you’d appreciate it. That fresh smell right there is why I showered. I did it for you little bro,” she adds. “Don’t worry your little head though. Pretty soon you’ll be bathing in it. Covered from head-to-toe,” she laughs as gently picks him up.


He screams as he finds himself traveling down, along the shaft, her huge nail prying open the bottom loop. “No, this can’t be happening, this can’t be happening” he recites as he tries to keep his feet from going in. But his act of defiance only served to amuse her, a girly giggle booming from above. “Wow you’re lean!” She laughs. “Maybe that’ll come in handy? We’ll see,” she jokes. 


“And here I thought you out of shape. All those bad grades in gym class,” she quips as she pinches his legs, gently feeding them through the first loop. This continues as she guides him against her dildo until it’s level with his chest. Lily then released the latex loop, allowing it to snap against his chest. She could hear it as it smacked against his skin, making the little guy yelp out from the sudden snap as he was tightly secured. “But here you are, nice and trim. Must’ve gotten all those bad grades from sheer laziness,” she adds. “Still, it doesn’t look like you’ve got a ton of meat on you. Holding yourself up like that must’ve been pretty tough. You must really wanna make me your big sis happy? Get your strength up so you can, you know, be all that you can be?” she smiles as she brings the dildo closer to inspect.


John screams a combination of cries and obscenities as Lily carefully snaps the loop against his chest yet again. This was just to get a feel for how strong they actually were. Afterall, she had to make sure he was nice and secure against her toy. “Now bro, I need you to be a good little toy and give me a nice big wiggle. Can you do that for me?” she asks sweetly as her huge menacing face stared him down. She was terrifying him, but he couldn’t keep letting her see that. She fed off of it. He had to fight. So with that, John refused to budge. This little act did not go unnoticed as she began to chuckle. “Ah, saving your energy I see. Smart,” she commends him and proceeds to try and move him herself. Surprisingly, it takes quite a bit of effort. 


Satisfied, she moves on to the second loop, pulling it from its mid-mushroom head location as she fiddled with her brother below. John screams as she pulls hard at his body, taking quite a bit of effort to pull him further up the sex toy. The latex painfully rubs against his body hairs. John screams even harder as the loop rolls over his penis; meanwhile, Lily pinches the second loop further out, hovering it over his neck. He looks up at her, eyes brimming with fear, and just as he’s about to cry out for help he sees her face turn. LIke she was concerned, or perhaps even guilt-ridden. But seconds later, her pincers released the loop, snapping it painfully against his throat. 


Despite his durability John still felt pain. Despite not needing any oxygen, he still felt the need to breathe. His settings had no affect on that. So the restrictive feeling of the loops as they squeezed against his most sensitive parts was both humiliating and painful for him. 


Lily strokes his body gently, “Ew, that looks kinda painful,” she says with a mocking face. “I’ll help you in just a sec, okay?” she smiles before placing him on her desk and stepping out.


“That bitch, that fucking bitch!” he thinks as he cannot muster a sound. The loop was far too tight. “Where is she going?” 


Lily smiled as she left her brother painfully strapped to the soiled dildo. She savoured the power she had over him. Able to leave him there, trapped and helpless, as she went about her way, rummaging around her room for a bit.


After a few moments she returns with a scrunchy. “Sorry to keep you waiting bro,” she says while smiling down at him. Keeping her gaze on him, Lily grabs her hair and loops it through the scrunchy, styling a perfect ponytail. Satisfied with her work she whips it back around her head. “-but I just hate it when my hair’s down and I get all sweaty. It always just clings to my face, super uncomfortable,” she says. “And trust me, with what I’m about to do to you, I’m gonna be sweating quite a bit.” 


Lily then pulls her chair out and sits back down, grabbing her dildo and its inhabitant once again. “So where were we...” she grins at her brother. “Oh yeah! You were stuck there all uncomfortably, haha,” she laughs. “Well, let’s get you strapped-in properly then. Shall we?” 


Despite the pain, John almost wishes he could just stay where he is. He knew what would happen once he was ‘properly strapped in,’ her massive fingers now fast approaching his head. She carefully pinches it between her fingertips and begins to pull. With some effort, and even more pathetic wails from little bro, the loops give and she’s successful. The middle loop now expertly secured around his chest and arms as it held his upper body tightly against the head of the dildo. Below, the loop along the upper shaft now wrapped around his legs, pulling him against it just below the knees. 


He stares back at his sister’s hungry face as she locks eyes with him for a moment, blinking cutely to show her excitement. With him now properly in place, she places a fingertip against his currently free head, pressing it back against the tip of the dildo. This curls his back to an almost painful position as he feels his head slide into a dent.  That’s when he realizes this ‘dent’ was fashioned to mimic a pisshole. He yells out as her massive digit presses on his face, wiggling him into it slightly. It had some give, but not much. It felt like some sort of makeshift helmet for the very back portion of his head - the part right behind his ears. Safety first!


In a fight for survival, he manages to free part of his left arm. Out of sheer instinct he smacks at the massive digit, a useless act that simply causes her to laugh. “Aw, that’s cute” she says before two massive fingers gently grab his loose limb and bring it down towards the loop around his chest.


Carefully she slides the limb under the loop and lets it snap back in place. “There, much better,” she says with a smile as she stares down at her terrified little brother. By this point, all he could move was his head. Despite his desperate attempts, he couldn’t budge from the tight loops.  


Seconds later he feels a massive finger snake behind his head, making painfully bend his neck forward and down towards his chest. With a little fiddling, Lily prys the final loop that lay cleverly hidden within the dent. She then guides her brother head back towards the hole, relieving him from his uncomfortable contortion, but dooming him to an arguably worse fate. “N-no, sis, please” he begs. “Y-you can’t do this to me, please! I’m begging you!” He cries.  But she just pauses and smiles at him sweetly. And after a moment, she carefully pulls the loop out. This was no time for mistakes. 


But that doesn’t mean she can’t continue humiliating her little bro-toy. “Aw, come on little guy. You don’t wanna stay a virgin your whole life, do you?” she asks as she locks eyes with him. She has this look on her face that says she’s trying to help him. Only it shifts slightly as a smile forms, showing off her pearly whites as it widens. “Really bro, you should be thanking me instead. The only action you’ve ever gotten was from your right hand. And here I am, about to surround you in thousands upon thousands of pounds of my hot, loving, pussy flesh. Just think of this as big sis to the rescue,” she says. 


She presses the back of her brother’s head against the dent yet again as she carefully un-stretches the loop around his forehead, gently releasing it just as it makes contact. Snapping it over his head was just too cruel, even for her. With the loop now firmly stretched over his stationary head, John was perfectly aligned with the upper portion of the phallus. His back contorted around the slight curvature of mushroom tip, while his head bent even further back against the very tip of it. Forced to look up and out from the very peak of it, like a star on a Christmas tree. Where it pointed, so did he. “Perfect! You look absolutely, positively perfect little bro!” She says in celebration of her expert handiwork. 


John cries out in horror. Unable to even turn his head, he was in a literal living nightmare. “Really bro? A lot of guys would KILL to be in the position you’re in. Soon, layers upon layers of my cunt flesh will glide up and down over your naked body, over and over again. Nothing between us except my hot sticky goo.  If that’s not losing your virginity, then I don’t know what is!” She laughs. “Now, some guys can be kinda awkward their first time. Don’t you worry though. With big sis in the driver’s seat it’ll be smooth sailing. And if not? Well, let’s just say you’ll have PLENTY of chances to practice. Believe me.” she adds. “Now then. Let’s have a little looksy, shall we?” 


He cries out in panic as she lifts him up to her head. She tilts the dildo and him downwards so his face points directly towards hers, while the rest of his body points towards the ground. He can’t do anything but lay there, suspended nearly six feet in the air, pathetically bound to the peak of his sister’s soiled dildo as he stares into her beaming face. “Wow bro,” she says with a chuckle. “It’s like you’re some kind of mermaid sculpture on a pirate ship! Maybe next time I’ll get you a bikini top and fin. Body paint only though, none of that costume crap. We wouldn’t want anything to get in the way of our quality time together!” she jokes, as she uses the dildo to mime a sailing ship. “P -Please sis. T -this is, this is all too much!” John cries. “Oh stop it. We haven’t even gotten started yet,” She smiles.


“You know...you actually have one thing in common with that mermaid sculpture thingy on the front of a ship. Whenever someone climbs aboard for a ride, you’re both bound to get wet. And I’m not talking a light misting or drizzle. I’m talking soaked to the bone, water-logged wet.” she laughs as she continues to mess with him. “Ooh, a bath would be fun! Oh my god, I can totally see it now. You could be like this submarine that dives down towards my hungry cave. Plunging my depths,” She jokes as she manages to get even more wet.


“But now it’s time to get serious bro,” she says as she stares into his eyes. “Hope you’re ready!” Lily then grabs the desk chair with her free hand and drags it towards the bed. John was panicking. Drifting in and out of states of terror and mania. It was all so fucked up. But here he was, having gotten nowhere from his fits. He needed to try something different. Something new. “L-Lily,” He stammers, trying to appeal to her gentler side. The side he thought he knew. “P-please let me go. I-I’m so scared it hurts. I-I promise won’t tell anyone. I s-swear!” he begs. But she just smiles back at him. As if she enjoys his pathetic attempts to appeal to her. 


“Aw, It’s okay bro. Lots of guys are scared their first time. And don’t worry, I know you won’t tell anyone. Not while you’re strapped to my dildo here,” she explains.


Refusing to accept his fate, his mind raced over possible arguments, desperately trying to find some way to sway her. That’s when it hit him. “B-but what if I get you pregnant?” He asks. 


She just looks at him and sighs. “Really?” She mocks. “Didn’t you read anything about the app before you started using it?” She chuckles. “It’s not physically possible. Your tiny little swimmers couldn’t possibly make it all the way. And even if they did, they’re too small to impregnate me,” she laughs. “They’re just like you, too tiny to matter.” 


He despised her choice of words, but regardless of that, he couldn’t shake the feeling of crippling despair as it began to take hold. No matter what he said, nothing seemed to work. She was dead set on using him. A fact he still just couldn’t accept. Not without force. “But I don’t mind if you cum inside me bro. Like I said, too small to matter,” she says. “It is kinda sweet of you too. Worrying about me like that. Dumb, but sweet,” She adds. “So yeah, feel free to cum as much as you want, you earned it bro.” 


She holds him right under her grinning face as she positions her chair right before her bed. “I know I will. You can believe that,” she says. “And I’m not sure if you could tell before, but I’ve been know to cum quite a bit. I’m what they call a squirter, haha.” John’s terror only serves to egg her on further. She was eating it up. “That’s right bro, soon you’ll be completely bathed in gallons upon gallons of your sister’s hot, thick, cum. You’re gonna love it!” She adds as she brings his bound face to her lips, planting her wet slobbery slips on it. Giving him a nice big smooch. 


He feels a wave of nausea blanket him as she continues to press her big oppressive lips on him, making kissy sounds as she drooled saliva on him the whole time. This continued on for a good ten seconds or so, up until the point she ripped him away, letting out a nice loud mwa! He’s left blind and frantic, unable to see past the generous coating of saliva that stuck to his face. It was humiliating, a kiss from his sister brought him close to tears. She giggles at his horror-struck his face. 


“What? Not a fan of kissy-time with big sis?” she asks. “Sure you are. You just have to get a taste for it,” she explains. “Here, let me help you,” she adds as she opens wide, sticking out her fat, wet tongue. She slowly brings the dildo and him towards the slimy muscle. Meanwhile, all he can do is whimper, powerless against her whimsy. Soon, he’s practically touching it. As the balmy warmth wafts onto his face, he feels so hysterically helpless that he starts to panic. Screaming bloody murder, only to be muffled by her saliva as she pressed him against her tongue. 


Lily loves it as adjusts her grip slightly. She then slides her brother along the bumpy surface, letting him collect the pooling saliva for a moment. Light dims around him as she closes her lips, slurping and sucking on him as she slowly drags him out. John feels as if his entire body was being vandalized as he’s forced to scrape up globs of saliva and small bits of leftover lunch. Then, with a final slurp, she releases him. He was now held upright, just beneath her nose. With nowhere else to look, John was forced to stare up past her flaring nostrils and their minute but unsightly nose hairs, past her flushed cheeks, and into her menacing eyes. Just as they locked eyes, he felt something wet creep up from below.


“No!” he yells in hysterical realization as his sister’s slimy tongue begins to drag over his toes. She glides it up and over his legs only to stop at his penis. She gives it a playful wiggle, lapping at his crotch as she giggled. Her booming laughter blowing waves of hot breath onto his face and body as she continued to violate him. “Please stop sis. I’m B-begging you!” he pleads. But she ignores him and continues on, moving her tongue further up. Moments later, she’s right back where she started just minutes ago, his face. She then resumes her playful licking and lapping, coating his tiny features in spit. She even tries to insert the tip of her tongue into his much-to-little mouth. But it isn’t possible with a two-inch tiny. The only thing she manages to do is force saliva down his throat.


Thoroughly disgusted, he gags on her saliva as the tip of her tongue laps at his face. Finally, she lets go. “God this is so much fun!” She booms. “How’s about another blowjob bro?” She asks with a laugh. He shudders against his restraints, remembering what the last time was like. Only this time, he didn’t have the luxury of a barrier between him and oral onslaught. John tries to cry out in protest, but before he can get even a word out, she slams the dildo onto the chair, suctioning its base to the center of the seat. Lily then kneels in front of it, adjusting for comfort as she got on her knees.


All he can see is the ceiling, as he’s forced to look up from the firmly-secured dildo. He feels so utterly helpless with his head peeled back and strapped against the tip of the fake penis. Not even able to turn his head. All so she could feed him to her big hungry cunt. His train of thought is soon interrupted as he sees his sister’s face grinning down above him. 


She takes a moment to adjust her pony-tail, waving it behind her head as if she were about to give an actual blow job. Not some dildo with her toy-sized bro stuck to it like some sort of barnacle. She widens her grin, now beaming down at him in excitement. “Now, pay attention bro,” she says. “Maybe once we’re through, you’ll be able to act like a real penis,” she teases him. “Enjoy!” she says as her hands grasp the shaft below him. 


He screams mere inches from her mouth as it opens wide. The last time she gave him and the dildo a blowjob he was, for the most part, protected. Though he could still feel her breath and warmth through the silicone, it was only when he was completely surrounded. This time, however, just like moments ago when she licked and sucked on him like a lolli-pop, he could already feel it. He wasn’t even inside it yet. But the balmy air clung to his skin as her open maw descended upon him. “No!” he cried out as he’s forced to stare up into her throat as her lips and teeth soon pass him. He feels her tongue press firmly against his skin. 


He gags, saliva dripping down and over his mouth. The light around him dims as his sister closes her lips around the shaft, allowing only the slightest of rays to shine through cracks and into the lining of her mouth and gullet. She continues her descent until his now screaming face brushes against her uvula. A deafening cough booms around him as she slides up a smidge. Just her cough made his ears ring and his whole body shake. Her throat begins to distance itself from him as her head slowly rises. The light still dim as Lily maintains a tight seal around the shaft, all the while expertly rubbing her tongue along it’s hidden prize. She presses and drags it against his body, lapping it against his skin as she flicks it over him. John screams as he feels the slimy bumps of his sister’s tastebuds rub against his entire body, pausing to press and flick against his penis. Then, only to be forced to the back of her throat once again, only this time a smidge shy of her uvula. Despite its ineffectiveness, his screaming and crying would not cease. He couldn’t help himself. It’s a base fear of his, or anyone really. The fear of being eaten. Of being consumed. And regardless of intent, being in the mouth of something so big was downright nightmare-inducing. Even when it was all said and done, it painted a very dismal picture for him. One that made it very clear - he was now lower on the food chain than his sister.


In an attempt to deep throat him further, she lowers her head slightly, which in-turn causes her to release a deafening gag that rumbles around him. He mimics the same feeling as her warm saliva continues to drool over his face. She then rises back up only to immediately ram back down, scrunching his face up against the back of her throat as he chokes on her oral fluids. Lily then gets into a rhythm, bobbing up and down over her shrunken brother and the dildo. 


She can feel every part of her brother’s body with her mouth and tongue. The power of this experience was giving her goosebumps. The wetness between her legs continued to flow as she got off on raping her brother’s entire body with just her mouth. She was loving every second of this. 


Lily starts to ramp things up, almost as if she were actually trying to make both her brother and the dildo cum. She tried every trick she knew. Smacking her lips around both of them, using her tongue to press and lick them, and finally, spending long moments where she furiously flicked and rubbed the tip of her tongue against the base of the mushroom tip, as well as his penis. All while she continued bobbing up and down, increasing speed with each pass. 


John can’t believe that despite the constant motion, despite his base fear of being inside a demonstrably higher being’s mouth, his body betrayed him. He now sported a small erection. As he tries to gag up the spit pooling down his throat, and perhaps regain some of his sanity, he’s instead led right up to the brink, her constant laps and precise flicks continuing their attack on his dick. He could feel the urge to cum as he was nearly pushed over the edge. All he could do was cry out. This entire experience was as terrifying as it was humiliating, and all within the confines of his sister’s mouth. Unfortunately for him, his sister took notice. Just seconds later he was overwhelmed by her booming laughter as it echoed around him. 


For Lily however, the experience was wonderful. The feeling of her brother’s erection as she flicked it over and over again, forcing him down a road he fought tooth and nail to avoid, was making her throb. So much so that was now playing with herself. She had been for the last few minutes. As she continues to give her brother the blowjob treatment, she starts furiously plunging her fingers in and out of her squelching twat. She lets out a moan and decides she can’t hold out any longer.


John hears something he wished he could unhear. His sister had moaned. A deep booming expression of her sexuality that echoed around him. It hurt his ears and rattled his bones. His giant sister was moaning as she continued to molest his entire body with her tongue, thoroughly enjoying his noncon erection. Just as he’s about to cum, the onslaught stops, and she raises her head off both him and the dildo. Making a show of it of course, using her lips to create an audible smack as she released the toy from her maw. This playful act, however, forms a thick glob of saliva that fully coats the entire head of the dildo - including both John’s face and his entire upper torso. Thoroughly disoriented, a now coughing and hacking John is sent swaying about the dildo bounced and wagged as it fought to stand still. 


She couldn’t be happier with her brother’s current-state, choking on her spit in a desperate attempt to steal a breath of fresh air. After a painful-sounding fit of gags, hacks, and coughs, John’s finally free of her spit. Just as soon as he is, he immediately breathes in lungful after lungful. It was as if he had just run a marathon. Lily leans in close and swears she can hear him gulping in so much air that he sounded like he was hyperventilating. She gently rubs his still erect penis. “Glad to see you’re enjoying yourself, bro,” she says with a laugh and moves her face right above him. All the while John continues to catch his bearings.


His heart still racing from moments ago, still catching his breath, John looks up at his giant sister with pleading eyes. She smiles back down at him sweetly, not even in jest. But admiring her handiwork. The perfectly situated loops, his perfectly aligned body, and her now thoroughly lubed up toy.


As she looks at him she can see him begging her. Not with words, but with his eyes and expression. He was begging her to let him go. To end this nightmare. Ignoring his pleas she simply talked over him. “Really bro. All jokes and teasing aside, you have no idea how hot you look right now. How hot this looks,” She says as she gently rubs a finger over his body. “I figured toying with a tiny would be pretty satisfying, but this? My own brother strapped to the top of my dildo? Just moments away from being rammed in and out of my hungry snatch all afternoon? This is just something else,” she mutters above him. 


His eyes now welled up as he continued to beg without words, desperately trying to break past her lustful front. She was still his sister and he, her brother. “I’m sorry bro, but there’s no way I’m passing this up. I don’t care how cute and pathetic your pleas are. I’m gonna get my nut and you’re gonna help me. Besides, it’s like we talked about earlier. You're a virgin, and I’m a horny gal who wants to fuck herself silly with the dildo you’re currently strapped to. It’s win win."


Tears were now streaming down his cheeks as she leaves him with those words. Stepping away for just a moment. With his immobilized head pointing up from the dildo, he could only see the back of her chair behind him, and the ceiling above. But he can hear her, his giant sister Lily, as she walked around the room. “Hmm, maybe my bed isn’t a good place to start. Not if I want extra support or leverage” she thinks out loud. Then, her massive hands fly over him as they grip the back of the chair and lift it up with ease. His eyes darted around him, wondering where she was taking him.


He’s then turned around as she slides the back of the chair against her desk. Suddenly, his sister’s body appears high above him as she leans over to grab her cell. Her sizable breasts jiggling hundreds of feet above as she casually checks her phone. Pausing for a moment to ensure everything was right in the outside world, and perhaps more pressing, that no one would bother her. Lily took the extra minute or two to make sure she was all set to unwind. After finally finishing her status checks, and setting her phone to ‘do not disturb,’ Lily was satisfied.


John lets out a pathetic whimper as he sees his sister lean back and look down on him. She’s literally licking her lips as she stares at him hungrily. Like a predator eyeing its prey. “Ready?” She asks. But she doesn’t wait for an answer. It was rhetorical. John starts begging and screaming again, a frantic last ditch effort to try and get through to her. All in vain. He nearly passes out from fear as he sees her two massive legs straddle the chair. 


As if it were in slow motion, her hungry face is replaced by the sight of her breasts and belly. But this is just for a moment, as mere seconds later her big fat pussy comes into view as it hovers over him. His sister’s cunt was more than just wet, it was literally drooling with anticipation. He starts crying as he could even see thick drops of her ‘excitement’ drip down her leg. His tearful gaze turns to her hand as it travels down her belly, over her landing strip, and onto her clit. After a few moments of rubbing, John hears yet another disgusting moan escape from her mouth. 


Lily takes a moment to enjoy the present as she closes her eyes and hovers over him. She teases herself further as she imagines how he must feel right now. Staring right up and into her drooling muff. Mere seconds away from being gobbled up by his giant sister’s twat. Nothing more than a dildo-enhancer. An adult-themed accessory. And with this thought fresh in her mind, she began her descent.


John wiggles for all he’s worth, but his restraints won’t budge. It’s manufacturer tested, giantess approved. It’s built for full-sized gals to go all out on. Not for tinies to escape. All he could do is what he’s done this entire time. Cry, scream, beg, and plead with his sister. All for nothing, as her massive body continued to lower itself down upon him.


Inch-by-inch, it comes for him from above, slowly approaching as he’s cast into the shadow of her undercarriage. He can feel the heat as it emanates from her thighs and sex. Lily really wants to savour the feeling of his face as it first touches her lips. They’re oh so very sensitive right now. So she continues her descent, albeit slowly. John reflexively tries to turn away, even just a bit. Anything to avoid experiencing the  full force of her sitting down directly on his face. But the loop around his forehead is too strong, and John is too weak and tiny, that he can’t even do that.


Just as he lets out a desperate cry for help, John’s face makes contact with her fat, well-greased lips. He gags as generous helpings of his sister’s hot cum ooze onto his nose, immediately spreading out and over his entire face and mouth. His now gurgling screams are muffled as she lowers a bit, parting her lips slightly. She barely registers it though. She thinks he’s right on her skin. But unbeknownst to her, he could already feel the wet inner flesh as it chewed on his face. 


He wails for her wet flesh to stop, but the only response he earns is a loud moan from his sister above. Her wet interior goes up for a moment, only to come back down as she moves her legs and shifts slightly. John finds himself back between her legs as the hungry flesh glides over his face. Layers of cum are spat onto his face as his sister uses it to tease herself. She glides over her it, back and forth and side-to-side, coaxing herself more and more with her brother’s tiny little face.


As she presses herself down she can feel it go deeper. She has now made contact with the dildo itself. Lily lets out a gasp as she rubs back and forth again, loving the more direct form of stimulation. Preferring it actually. She couldn’t help herself as she brought two fingers down as well. 


Foreword, back, side-to-side she goes, thinking about her helpless brother pressed against her cunt, rubbing her clit as she progresses her arousal. John is well past the point of screaming. His mouth now filled with his sister’s cum. His mind screams out for her to stop, this is too much, even for this new fucked up her. But there’s nothing he could do to stop her from using him. 


After minutes of simply rubbing his face and the tip of her dildo against her lips, enjoying the sensations as she edged herself on, she just couldn’t hold out any longer. The time had come. Without any more delay, Lily slowly sat down.


John was now gurgling on his sister’s juices, unable to avert his face from all the fluid. If only he knew what lay ahead. Suddenly, his pathetic micromovements turn to frantic panic as he feels her shift downwards.  This was just foreplay. A mere undercard before the main event. It’s long over now. His face now leading the way as the dildo continues to slide into her depths. 


He screams as he feels the slimy walls of his sister’s pulsating twat as they hug and squeeze his face and body. She takes it slow. So slow that he feels every crevice, every groove, as it literally chews on his body. 


Light gets scarce as his entire body plunges into her. Deeper and deeper he goes, feeding her hungry cunt. Until all of a sudden her flesh just stops and his face slams into something round and pulsating. He heaves in disgust as he realises what he’s pressed against. It’s his sister’s cervix!


A load moan reverberates around him as he feels her massive crush down on him, pressing his face further against it. He feels the walls around him squeeze and grind against him and the dildo. His face is rubbed raw by her cervix as he hears her heartbeat thudding far above him, working overtime to pump blood to all her muscles hard at work. 


He screams but immediately regrets it as her cervix pours hot goo into his open mouth and straight down his throat. Thoroughly disgusted, he closes his mouth...only, he can’t! He can’t close his mouth. No matter how hard he tried. The enormous pressure of her cervix as it pressed and grinded against his face wouldn’t allow him to. He was forced to swallow helping upon helping of his sister’s cum. And it just wouldn’t quit, her cervix just kept on spitting it out.



Lily keeps moaning as she leans forward and grips the back of the chair. Slowly grinding and wiggling against the seat with her brother embedded. He feels so nice deep inside her. An expertly-fashioned dildo accessory. The changes in mass and extra friction his body provided allowed her to hone in on very specific pleasure spots. Her erogenous zones. She felt one right then as she rubbed him against a groove with sigh. “I’m about to have the most orgasmic afternoon ever. Yay!” she smiles as she slowly scooches up a bit.


John is finally able to close his mouth as the pressure on his face releases and his sister’s cervix drifts away. He feels layers of her slimy flesh glide over his exposed body and he grunts at how disgustingly humiliating this all is. Light begins to pour in when all of a sudden, the movement stops. He can feel her lips as they chew on his chest. Without warning, the squeezing walls race past him and light’s sucked out.


Then immediately, he’s slammed up and into her flesh again, his face smashed up against the circulair object from above. Only instead grinding against him, it quickly drifts away. And soon enough, he slammed against it yet again. And again. And again. His sister was literally hopping up and down on him


His throat burned from all the screaming and hot cum that poured down it as his sister’s pace quickened. She was riding him and that dildo hard. Fast and hard. But the more he heard her moan, the faster she went. The more painful it got. His face slammed harder and harder against her cervix. The sensation was excruciating, so much so that his mind nearly shut off as she rode him out. Almost.


Still, despite all the torment, the choking and the terror his abused body took from her wet ribbed walls, his penis somehow enjoyed it. He curses himself as he feels it react to the constant rubbing and squeezing as she hopped up and down upon him. His mind begs her to stop. Even after everything she’s put him in through, he cannot bear the humiliation that he might cum inside her, strapped to her dildo. 


His face felt as though it were damaged beyond repair. Bruised and broken from the impossible weight of his giant sister bouncing on top of him, pummeling his face with her cervix. But he also knew that this was impossible. 


Finally, his monstrous sister raises up and off of him, giving him a much needed break from her abusive vag. Still, the view was quite scary for him. He was just inches from her wet swollen lips as she hovered above him. She moves back slightly, and his view is soon replaced with the flustered face of his sister, already glistening with sweat. She looks down at him and lets out some animalistic cry. A cross between a moan and a yell, as she repositions herself. He’s not sure what it meant, but lets out a wail of his own as he sees her pussy plummeting towards him. Her cunt lips open up, welcoming its sacrificial gift with open arms. Lily slams her ass down, impaling herself in one swift motion. John is rammed against her cervix harder than ever before. He felt as though she were beating his face to a pulp, with her vagina! And with that, her rythmic hopping took hold and his torture resumed. 


Lily just couldn’t believe how pathetic he looked. Right there, adorning the top of her dildo. Covered from head to toe in her cum, unable to wipe it away or even turn. She just had to plunge him right back in. She loves the feeling of him deep inside her as she takes him for a full-body ride.


John is assaulted by her cervix and the flesh around it as she keeps him deep inside. Layers of cum pour into his mouth and down his throat again. He feels like he could pass out at any moment. “Please! Just let it stop!” he mentally screams and screams as she starts hopping up and down him again. No such luck for her brother.


But after a few more hops and grinds, he notices something different. The movements became more erratic, the grunts and moans, louder. Het heartbeat got faster. Sure enough, it was about to happen. John screams as his face is pressed the hardest its been throughout the whole ordeal. Even harder than when she slammed down upon him. He whimpers as he feels her slimy walls clamp down around him, painfully rubbing and squeezing his body as he’s gripped against the dildo like a vice.


But that wasn’t even the worst part. His mouth had been forced open as he cried out in pain. It couldn’t have happened at a worse time as a firehose of thick hot goo sprays into his mouth and down his throat. Her pussy itself with her cum, completely bathing him in it. Just like she said it would.


Lily sits there, brother completely embedded within her, as she basks in the most powerful orgasm she ever had. She didn’t need a lot of time, a little foreplay, and a few minutes of hopping up and down on her brother all she needed. It was a nice first quicky. “The next one will be much longer,” she says aloud. She wants to enjoy the next ones more, make them last. She has to pace herself though. Take breaks, cool off.


With a slight laugh and moan, she slowly sits up, wiggling off her brother before kneeling down front of him. He’s choking and gurgling on her juices still. She chuckles as she wipes his mouth clean with her finger. “Jeez bro, are you thirsty or something?” She jokes. “Just have to ask next time,” she adds. 


Scooching forward for a moment she gives the dildo a slight wiggle before standing up. “Sorry it was over so quick bro” she ‘apologizes.’ “But you just teased me too much. I couldn’t hold out any longer, had to rub one out. So it’s a bit your fault too. I promise to make the next one longer. K?” She teases. “I gotta say bro, I don’t think I’ve ever cum so hard before! You felt AMAZING, you should be proud of yourself.”


John can only stare at the ceiling as he wobbles back and forth from her casual flick. He can’t imagine this was a “quickie.” He felt like he’d been inside her hungry hole for a few hours at least. Just thinking about it as his mind clears up brings back phantom pains as he tries to stop thinking about the horrific experience.


But there was something else bothering him. A deep sense of betrayal. His sister, the girl he grew up alongside, just violently raped him. Misery and despair soon followed as he considered just how long she might keep him like this. It didn’t seem so impossible now. Hacking up more of her cum, he tries to cry out and talk to her. There has to be a way out of this. But he hears her going downstairs as she leaves him there, in her room stuck to the chair. 


Despite the horrific circumstances, he’s at least thankful for a moment of peace. He finally managed to spit up most of his sister’s cum, but he’s certain there’s far more  down in his belly. 


But as his sister continues with whatever it is she was doing, he soon found himself shivering from the cool air around him. He could feel his sister’s cum on his skin begin as it began to harden. Strapped in and immobile, there was nothing he could do. Humiliated and defeated, he’d just have to wait until she returned. He almost cried as he heard the tv turn on downstairs. His carefree sister, lounging in the buff as she rests up for a second round.


After about fifteen minutes or so passed, he hears her rummaging in the kitchen followed by her slow footsteps approaching the room. “Oh brother!” she calls out from the stairs. “Hope you’re ready for some more quality time with big sis!” she teases. The door swings open as she enters her room and giggles down at her brother, stuck to her dildo on the chair, right where she left him.


John can only stare at the ceiling as he’s forced to gauge what’s happening by sound and movement. Suddenly, his chair is turned around so that it’s back in its normal position, facing the desk. He still can’t see her, but he can hear her remove a laptop followed by her naked jiggly butt flopping somewhere.


Without warning two big feet thud beside him, and he can see her knees as she pulls the chair towards her. He starts feeling sick as he sees her grinning face, chewing on a candy bar. “Hi bro!” she says as chews on a mouthful. He always hated her eating habits, but that’s the least of his worries. 


“This is a good candy bro,” she says between bites. “I really needed to refuel after that,” she jokes as she smiles down at him, taking another big bite. “So, how was it for you?” She beams down between her legs. “It must've been real nice up in there, huh?” she comments. “You know, for your first time ‘n all”  she grins. 


John stares back at his sister and although he knows it’s futile, he’ll continue to plead and to beg. It’s all he could do. Only now, he couldn’t. At that moment he realized he could no longer open his mouth. “What’s happening to me?!” he panics as his eye grow wide. Suddenly, realizes that her layers of cum had hardened over his mouth. Even a blotch of her cum could overpower him.


More than familiar with her brother’s incessant whining, she listens to what he has to say. But now, he doesn’t say anything. She takes a sip from her soda she brought up, followed by another mouthful of candy bar, finishing the rest of it in one big bite. “Bro?” she says with her mouth full.


Durability setting or not, she wanted to make sure nothing was actually wrong with him. So Lily decided to check in on him. She shoves the chair back and hops up from her desk. She leans in and looks him over, but as far as she can tell he’s fine. Why isn’t he talking? Then hovers closer and squints only to burst out laughing as seconds later.  His mouth was totally sealed shut by her crusty dried up cum!”


As tears roll down his face, she teases him. “That’s just to good bro,” she laughs. “A perfect way to shut you up,” she jokes. She stands up straight, claps and wipes her hands together, removing every excess of candy bar. Lily took a moment sip her soda and swallow the last wad of chewed up food. All while she continued to look at her cum-covered bro-toy. With a smile, she steps forward.


“Alright bro,” she announces. “Time for a fresh layer” she laughs. His view turned to nightmare as her already glistening pussy hovered over him. She didn’t need much to get her nice and wet again. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t make it last. “This one will take a while,” he hears his giant captor say far above, just as her big snatch began its descent upon him once again.

 

 

Chapter 5: Sucked, fucked, and squeezed part 2 by johnsmith10992
Author's Notes:

Decided to post as is instead of combing through it. Apologies for the sloppy mistakes. There's lots to explore in this epic story, as well as a final arc we're cooking up to ensure it gets a proper send off. Though we don't see that coming for awhile. Stay tuned!

 

 

 

 

 

 

As John gazes up, all he sees is his giant sister’s greedy snatch slowly approaching, drooling in anticipation of its snack below. Two inches tall, expertly bound to a dildo with his head facing up, her crusty cum from before still acting as a muzzle. John could not have imagined a more precarious position. And as fate would have it, here he was, with his face about to get the brunt of it. Her huge hungry beast edging closer and closer to its new favorite chew toy. He glances to the side in an effort to escape the nightmarish view, if only for a second. Only it's met with another. Just an inch away is a long, thick strand of heady goo, stretching downward as it slowly drools lower and lower, Equal parts horrifying and disgusting, John starts to hyperventilate through the cracks of his cum-muzzle, remembering the beating he took just short while ago. It was horrible. He never felt so humiliated, scared, and physically beaten up in his life. Yes, beaten up, by his giant sister’s cunt. “How the hell did he get himself into this mess?!” he wonders as he continues to panic. Letting out muffled whimpers and desperate cries as he struggles to breathe.


Lily swears she can hear him gasping as she shifts her comparatively huge thighs around the chair, readying herself to sit down on her shrunken toy. He must be in a real frenzy, what with all that dried up gunk on his face. But still, she could hear it. She fights the impulse to ram him back into her hole and instead takes a brief reprieve to make sure he’s okay. Yeah, his durability and oxygen settings were in-check; not to mention the app’s 99.999% success rate, but it was still bugging her. With a frustrated huff, she shifts her ass back a tad and gets a good look at him. 


The sight before her just never gets hold. Her tiny brother, strapped to her toy while he looks right up into her face with pleading eyes; tears running down his cheeks as he huffs and puffs through her dried up goo. A mental wreck, but just as he was before, undamaged. No amount of guilt could possibly override the excitement she felt from this. With a grin, she decides to try something cheeky, and seconds later she’s pressing two fingers against her dripping cunt and spreading its lips. “Looks like you're having a little trouble breathing, little guy. On account of all my thick, dried up cum on your face? Mind if I help?” She quips as she lowers herself slightly, lining up her clit with his mouth. Lily’s so close she can practically feel his tiny little breaths on her clit as he continues to gasp and huff in panic. It makes her shiver, but not enough to really get her going. “You know, you’d get a lot further if you stopped tiptoeing around and just dove in. Here let me show you,” She says as she begins to smother him.


Lily gasps as she feels her brother’s lilliputian face on her clit as she grinds against it, teasing herself and drawing mini-circles with her hips. She lets out a deep, drawn-out moan, bracing herself against the back of the chair as she continues her vag’s circular assault on his helpless little face. Sure enough, she gets wetter and wetter, juices flowing down his face and entire body with each ministration, each dip against her little guy.


As if the panic attacks and the dried up cum weren’t difficult enough, it made even worse as he’s pummeled with his sister’s giant love button. Up and down, left to right, harder and harder into his face she goes until she slams against him in sexual frustration. 


“Ungh, not gonna lie bro, my caked up cum on your face looks pretty thick. Might take a little extra oomph to get off,” she laughs.


All John can do is scream into the dried up gunk as her clit wages war on his face. It was like a recurring nightmare with his face as the victim. Durability or not, he still felt it! Imagine being punched in the face by a heavyweight boxer and multiply that by a thousand. That’s how it feels. Just like the beating he took when she rammed him face first against her cervix. He was reliving the same nightmare only this time it’s her clit. His breathing gets harder, more panicked, crying into his sister’s assault and mixing his tears with her cum and sweat. A sad pathetic lube to grease the runway for the inevitable full body rape. 


Soon, the hardened cum begins to soften as his sister works him over, moaning and talking to herself throughout. A seemingly small reprieve from his dreadful existence. Seemingly. As moments later a large crack cleaves off the entire right side of her dried up gunk. Large enough to improve his breathing, but small enough for the rest of the cum-muzzle to remain active, keeping his mouth in its slightly ajared position. An unfortunate circumstance as his giant sister continues to rape his face with her frothing muff. Fresh helpings of hot, thick goo interrupt his very first breath, immediately causing him to gag as they ooze down his open tract.


Having heard his tiny hacks and gags, Lily stops and shifts back. With a resounding boom, she plops her butt down on the front of the chair. A fair share of booty flesh drapes over the front edge as she wiggles to get comfortable. Her brother and his scepter stuck between her shapely thighs all the while. “Jeez bro, whenever my pussy’s too sore from all our fucking, please, remind me to use you on my clit instead,” she says. “But for now, I kinda want it...rough” she says tilting the dildo forward, smiling down at its bound prisoner. 


As Lily checks to see if his mouth is still covered, she notices the right side of her dried up cum had broken off. Her smile widens from this realization, her plan was working. Fresh layers weather off the old. “See bro! I told you I could help. Here, lemme get the rest of it,” she laughs. Toned curvy flesh flexes around him as she squats back up.


John is gripped with shock and awe as his sister lifts hundreds of thousands of pounds of woman so easily, making him whimper at just how small and pathetic he is in comparison. And seconds later, the feeling gets worse. For right above him hovers her hungry cunt. An engorged, fat-lipped pussy, slobbering over its snack below.


His mind screams. The memory of her ‘quicky’ still fresh as the same overwhelming force comes crashing down upon him, enveloping him in sisterly flesh. His battered face rams against her cervix, tears running down his cheeks as she grinds and rubs him against herself. With a thrust and bump the hardened cum-muzzle slides off his face; only for her cervix to spit out a new thick batch of heady frosting.


John can hear his sister laugh. Laugh! As she rams him into her soaked twat for the umpteenth time. It’s bizarre to hear her talking, moaning, and going about other things; all from within while she brutally rapes him. Muffling the outside world. A world he’s tried so desperately hard to cling to, only for it to drift away with each barbaric thrust. “Gotta make sure we get every last nook ‘n cranny, don’t we bro?” her voice reverberates as he feels her pussy move in circles on the dildo.


“Mmmm, gotta make sure we rub all that crusty old cum off, ungh,” she moans as she continues to enjoy herself at his expense. John screams against the hard round tissue as it batters against his face, spitting globs of his sister’s hot cum down his throat and bathing the rest of him. Meanwhile, Lily gently moves her ass back and forth with him deep inside her. She even leans forward to increase the pressure against his face, flattening her sizable butt as she grinds against the chair, pushing the dildo as far as it could go.


It’s only her second time riding him bareback, and still, the sensation of fucking an entire living being, squeezing his naked body against with inner folds, was simply divine. The fact that it was her annoying little brother made it all the sweeter. A perfect adornment for the upper part of her dildo. Lily moans at the thought of what it must be like for him, inside her. It must be horrible. A literal churning hell hole of wet scenty flesh, rubbing, gripping, and ramming against him. She had turned her little brother into her favorite fuck toy. Fuck, that was hot.


Sure, at one point she’ll get tired of all his begging and pleading. Tired of his cries to go back to the way things were. But now, as she helps him adjust to his new purpose in life, there’s one thing she enjoys almost as much as ramming inside herself. Something that gets her rearing for a nice hard ride. Hearing him beg. 


“Hmmm, he should be lubed up and crust-free by now,” she thinks. With a few hops on her bro-adorned dildo, just to remind him who’s boss, she rises up and slips off of him, plopping her butt back into the position it was just before. 


Sure enough, she could already hear him gurgling and choking on her juices. She brings her finger to his mouth and swipes off the excess cum, taking a moment to clear the rest from face as well. In this act of kindness she can’t help but snake her other hand down to her crotch and start massaging her clit. The power she waged over him was intoxicating. Watching her tiny brother choke on her cum, completely helpless until she decides to swipe away his suffering with just one finger. An experience she immediately stores in her mental library of masturabation fuel. Her dildo-strapped bro trapped between her thighs just inches as she furiously flicks her bean. She closes her eyes while continuing to abuse her inflamed button, replaying the visual of her small gesture. When all of a sudden, the gurgling stops. 


“Please sis. I-I’m b-begging you. I’ll do anything, J-just please stop,” he pleads, only to be met with a smile in return, her pony-tail framed face looking down on him from high above. “That’s right, bro,” she whispers. “Beg,” she adds while continuing to knead her soaked folds. And without any further delay, she lifts her big jiggly butt off the chair, shifts right over him, and with a little aim she impales herself in one swift motion. “But first, uuungggh, make me cum,” as she leans forward and goes for a ride, hopping up and down on her dildo-strapped brother.


Save for his hands and feet, John is completely immobile. And barely at that since  they are constantly being squeezed by his sister’s wet, rippling walls. With each bounce on his face she clenches and grips him from within, rubbing his entire body up and down with ferocious fervor. There is just no end to the inconceivable poundage of female flesh ramming into his face, fucking his entire body. He isn’t sure if the muffled screams from outside all the layers of muscle, skin and bone are just his imagination. Did he finally go mad? Or was that simply his sister screaming in ecstasy as she brutally rapes him for all he’s worth?


He chokes on yet another mouthful of cum as he attempts to scream into the churning hell hole of his sister’s twat. Just as she found yet another sweet spot to grind and bump him against. He knows it too, since each time his face bumps against the rough patch Lily pauses with him right there, squeezing and grinding for a few seconds before her next hop. 


It feels like an eternity. The constant assault as her cunt lays waste to his body, all to satisfy her kink. And it wasn’t just the feeling, it was the mental aspect of it. She thrived on his begging earlier. Probably replaying it as she fucks him right now. But with pass against that now familiar rough patch, he gets a brief reprieve from the direct blows against his face. A small silver lining for helping her find that sweet spot. Lily moans far above him, thoroughly enjoying how he feels. So much so it breaks her concentration. As much as she enjoys ramming him as hard and deep as possible, sometimes slowing down for precision’s sake is just what she needs. Feeling him brush against the perfect spot with each hop and grind was well worth it. 


Lily grabs one of her well-endowed breasts and squeezes, eliciting another moan from her moistened lips. With one-hand busy, Lily takes the other and wraps it around the base. She then lifts her body up slightly, angling herself to rub his tormented face against that delicious spot. So close, but still not quite there. “Ungh, maybe if I’m turned around it’ll work better?” She wonders, but gasps as she manages to get him just right.


She smiles at the thought of how his face might look as it gazed up at her big ass just before she gave him another ride. Lily was a fit young woman. Extremely fit actually. Hitting the gym five days a week, lifting heavy and mixing it up. She spent a significant amount of time on her ass, and with her diet, the thing was as big as it was fit. A thing of beauty and power. She spent years working up the perfect balance of food and lifting to create a toned body with a generous layer of healthy fat in all the right places. And at six feet tall, it could be intimidating for some, especially her ass. She almost came right then and there, picturing him looking up at it in fear. Plus he’d be situated in an even better spot to tickle that wonderful little groove. No, that would come later. Right now she would get her nut from her current position and stick with the ramming.


John’s mouth is dragged against the side of her pussy with slow deliberate motions. It’s as if his mouth is forced open, eliciting muffled cries against her wet walls. “Please, somebody! Anybody! Please...help me,” he gargles, knowing full-well no one would. Hazel is probably out shopping, and his parents were on holiday. Most of his friends were more-or-less acquaintances, only interacting with him when they gamed online. His fate was in his sister’s hands. And at the moment, that made him her fuck toy.


And just as he thought the ramming was over, that he had been reassigned to that rough little groove against her walls, everything changes. Soon he’s staring right up at his sister’s cervix. Casting out any doubt he had left, Lily slams back down, her cervix holding the entire force of her weight as it bore down against his tiny face.


Despite the horrendous beating his face took, the sheer amount of fluid was perhaps the worst part. There’s simply nothing he can do as his mouth is forced open with each ram, only for her cervix to spit out gallon after gallon of thick cum down his tract. It’s like he’s built for it. For sucking down all his sister’s cum. To taste it. Guzzle it. Consume it. Like he was her personal cum receptacle, only this rescepticle was conscious, and felt every horrifying second of it. John was now balling, his tears mixing with that very cum.


And even though it’s only his second time inside his sister, skin-to-skin, he could already tell she was on the brink of orgasm. Sure enough, Lily grinds him harder and harder deep inside, forcing his mouth open right up against the spout of her cervix. And with an ugly moan and a tight clench, she releases. His poor mouth nearly rips open from the force as her vag fire hoses helping upon helping of hot, thick cum right down his tract. In mere seconds he’s practically filled to the brim, cum-logged. Could he have vomited it up, he would have. For the time being though, all he could do is swallow. 


All of a sudden, it all comes to a rest. Her heartbeat, her laughter, her liquids, it all slows down. Meanwhile, his face is still pressed right up against the deepest part of Lily’s pussy. Still tightly bound and unable to move. Totally helpless deep inside his sister’s giant cunt.


Lily closes her eyes and smiles, basking in the afterglow of yet another intense orgasm. She promised John she’d take it slow. You know, have way more fun with him before the big finale. He just felt SOoo good wedged deep inside her, hopping up and down on him, grinding and clenching. She simply couldn’t help herself. It’s just too new and exciting, to utterly dominate her tiny brother. To fuck his entire body. And not on its own, no, he was too itty-bitty even for that. She had to literally strap him to a dildo to get the job done. It was all too thrilling. 


Plus grinding him against that sweet spot felt particularly good. So a somewhat fast finish made sense. As she begins to rise up from her position, the dildo and slowly revealing itself, she grabs her phone and checks the time. “Only ten minutes?” she wonders. “Hmm, felt longer,” she laughs out loud. “Well, I’m still pretty well-rested,” she shrugs and smiles. “Let’s find that sweet spot again,” she grins.


Just as she is about to stand up and fully unsheath the dildo and the tiny brother strapped to it, a text notification flashes upon her screen. Figuring she should at least take a look, she opens it, only to immediately regret her decision. “Can we talk this afternoon? I miss you!” It reads. She huffs, knowing full well how long her mom likes to chat. After a moment of deliberation she replies with, “Sure, later today though,” Lily replies before tossing it onto her desk, clearly annoyed at the brief interruption.


But seconds later her brother reels her right back in. She can feel his pathetic little hands scrape against her inner walls, making her shiver and twitch in response. “Time for round two little guy!” She sings, making certain he heard every word.


John had expected her to start hopping up and down on him again as he lay trapped in her wet prison. Only he feels her massive wet walls gliding over him until he’s he’s finally free of her tight, slimy confines.  He is immediately assaulted by fresh, albeit cold, air. Relatively fresh at least, as he was still just inches from her soaked snatch. 


He manages to open his eyes just enough to see through the thick layer of cum, choking and gurgling on it as he attempts to cry out. Suddenly, a massive digit appears before him. And what must’ve been a gentle motion for Lily, was quite the opposite for John, as he feels the giant finger rub and swipe the fresh cunt goo off his helpless face. 


Having thoroughly slicked off all the funky pussy sludge, the finger disappears from view. He then finds himself staring right up into sister’s excited face. Only this time it’s flushed, flustered, and glistening with sweat.


“That’s three bro!” she claps, her exagerrated hand motions thundering far above him. “You gave your big sis three whole orgasms. And two of them bareback, Yay!” She cheers mockingly. “I seriously doubt there’s any brother out there that made his sister feel as good as you just did,” she smiles. “I must be the luckiest sis in the whole wide world to have a little brother like you bro. Thank you SOOooo much!” She gloats.


Just as he was about to start another desperate attempt of pleading and begging, a huge digit presses against his face again as it ‘lovingly’ strokes him. It slowly traces downward, revealing more and more of his face until only his mouth remains covered. Allowing them to see eye-to-eye. “So, this last time you managed to find my sweet spot,” she says cutely. “Thank you for that,” she says with a grin.


“Still, I think it was kinda wrong of you to tease me like that earlier, when you couldn’t get the right angle. You know, and I was forced to go back to pumping you in and out of me?” she explains with a serious tone. “You’d brush against that spot way better if you were facing the other way,” she says as she wags her other finger, all while maintaining her fake sternness. “But don’t worry. You still managed just fine,” she beams down at her dildo-strapped brother.


“Tell you what, how about we give that other position a shot, hmm?” She asks. “This way, you’ll know the perfect angle and spot to make me cum. Okay?” She adds. John can only stare wide-eyed at his cruel sister’s face. “What does she mean exactly? He wonders, panicking about what fate lie ahead. “When’s will she stop with all the cruel madness,” he whimpers.


And with this thought, he sees his sister smiling down at him, cruelly enjoying his torment. Soon her hand grasps the chair, dragging it farther away from the desk. As John manages to spit out more cum, he ponders what exactly she was preparing for. Though in the end, it didn’t really matter. He was utterly powerless. He still couldn’t budge, and until just a moment ago, he couldn’t even talk on account of all the cum he was choking on. But now with his mouth and throat clear, he could at least say something. He could at least beg.


“Please sis, no more,” he cries. “You had three, for god’s sake, three!” He yells to his sister above him.


“Yeah, I know!” Lily replies in excitement. “Three! And it’s only the early afternoon!” She laughs. “How many do you think we'll manage before bed time? Care to take a guess?” She asks.


John’s eyes begin to well up with tears yet again.  How could his sister be so cruel? “No?” His giant captor adds. “Well, I’m shooting for seven. That would be a record for me. The perfect way to break-in my new toy, huh?” She says.


John’s cries turn to wails as the massive body above him begin to turn. From her big fleshy thighs, to her wide hips and drooling pussy. From her toned stomach, all the way up to her sizable bust. All of her intimidatingly feminine features dominating his vision as they jostled from her movement. Moments later he sees her huge jiggly ass as it quaked above him with each of her slight movements. His struggles resume with newfound intensity, a waste of energy against his expertly-fashioned bonds. As she slowly lowers herself, her big cheeks begin to spread. Even if he weren’t bound, he was completely crippled by fear as he fixated something she had said earlier. “Went in the other way.”


As her big ass cheeks began to spread, John soon finds himself staring up and into her approaching dark butthole, inching closer and closer with each passing second. “NOooo, Lily!” He wails. “Don’t put me in there! Please I’m b-begging you!” He continues. “I’ll do anything, anything b-but that.” This time, his screams surprisingly get her attention. “What do you mean bro?” She asks, unable to see him over her sizeable booty. When all of a sudden, she bursts out laughing, having realized what he’d been going on about.


After a good minute of laughing at his expense. All while hovering her huge butt and pulsating anus directly over him, she brings a massive finger under her booty and taps her brown eye. “You mean this little bro?” She asks, still chuckling as she manages to shift enough so that she can see him over her ass. 


“Nuh uh, bro,” she teases. “That’s a privilege you’ll have to earn,” she adds with a smirk, all while staring around her shoulder and over large ass cheek. Even the thought of such a thing terrifies him to his core. Lily moves her hand back to her hungry gash, a much friendlier hole. She pats her pussy a couple times as she continues to to grin down on him. “No, right now I need you right here. Rubbing that cute little face of yours right up against my sweet spot. Speaking of which…”


John screams at the now familiar sight of her frothing twat descending upon him, though now he’s seeing it from a different point of view. Had he been full-size and on his back it would be called reverse cowgirl. “No, Lily, p-please n-no,” he cries. But she just keeps lowering herself, closing the distance between the monstrous beast and his body. “Yes bro, yes,” she mocks him from high above. Moments later, her fat cunt lips are pressed upon his face, separating as she begins to insert him.


The overwhelming sensation of her pussy gliding over him from this angle isn’t all that different. But the fact that she went to all this trouble just to squeeze a little more out of him, to make her cum a little harder, made it all the more humiliating. As if having her brother shrunken down to two inches and strapping him to her dildo wasn’t enough. She clearly enjoyed plopping her ass up and down on him, impaling herself with his whole body from any angle. But this was like salt on a wound. He was a mere object to her. A means to an end.


And this ‘means’ meant mixing it up. You know, keep things interesting. And as she angles herself just right and slams her plump ass down onto the seat below, ramming him face-first into her cervix yet again, he somehow feels even more scared of her.  Clearly, all this isn’t enough for her. Her fucked up kink was only satiated when she humiliated him. And with each degradation she’d have to raise the stakes. Physically and mentally abusing him more and more, just to keep the juices flowing. “Making me tiny wasn’t enough. Using me over and over again wasn’t enough,” he thinks. “She needed to make me feel helpless. An accessory to her every whim,” he realizes with a whimper.


John’s right. Lily screams in carnal pleasure, enjoying the feeling of her cunt gripping her brother tightly. And it GOD it feels good. It’s truly something else to feel an entire being inside yourself. “Ungh,” she moans. Especially when he brushes against that sweet spot. “But the fact that this entire being is my brother. And here I am, only having had three orgasms, with many more to follow...my god it’s just PErfect,” she thinks as she feels her fourth start to come on. 


“UNngh, fuck,” she moans.


Sure enough, she finds that sweet spot again, reaffirming her decision to switch positions. It wasn’t all that surprising. Lily knew her pussy inside and out. And after just a few hops and wiggles she manages to work his face right up against that delicious little groove. That’s when she starts thrusting against him, only this time with more precision, making a point to grind his face against it. As if things couldn’t get any worse, John’s mouth is forced open, coaxing his tongue out as she manhandles him. He’s forced to taste her insides as her slimy walls scrape against it with each hump and wiggle.


“Nmhhhph!” John releases a pathetic muffled cry. He’s literally licking her insides. And while he had already swallowed gallons of her cum, this seemed even more degrading. “When will this nightmare stop?” he whimpers.


“Mmmmm bro,” her voice booms around him. “Thank you for helping me decide to switch it up!” She yells, gently patting her crotch. He cries out as he feels the booming vibrations deep inside his sister, all from this simple gesture. Lily feels herself pass the point of no return. Suddenly, she rams her oversized butt down upon the stained seat, ramming him as deep as possible. And then the bouncing started, throwing all her weight around with increased intensity. “Open wiiiide bro!” She sings as she hops up and down with all her weight, impaling herself over and over again.


Lily howls a deafening cry as John’s entire world quakes. An earth-shattering orgasm courses through her as she grinds her large rump against the chair, rubbing his face right against that sweet spot. For John, it’s as if each orgasm was worse than the last. Perhaps it’s the sheer amount of cum that had invaded his stomach and lungs. Or maybe she was flooding her cavern with that much more each time. Either way, he felt nauseous as her powerful cunt squeezed every inch of his body, forcing his mouth even more open as he literally bathed in his own sister’s thick cum. Gallon after gallon of her hot goo shoots down his tract, expanding his already full stomach.


Lily sits there for a minute or so, enjoying the aftershocks of her most powerful orgasm yet, her hungry snatch continuing its sporadic squeezing of her captive brother. All John can do is wait, deep inside his sister’s cum-filed cave, gagging on her funky goo. No air to breathe, no help to come. No reprieve from this god-forsaken nightmare. Just his sister’s cum and her squeezing as she continues to enjoy the afterglow at his expense. Soon, her heartbeat slows, and her clenches subside. John finds himself wooed by thoughts of hope yet again. Hope that this was the end of his torture. And if not for good, at least for now.


Sure enough, he feels her walls begin to slide up. It’s as if her cunt was in protest of losing its victim, greedily gripping him and the dildo as they’re unsheathed. Her huge thick butt rises above him as she squats back up and turns around. John can see a sickening grin plastered on her face. Familiar, but sickening. Only this time it was different. She was truly flustered. Her face was exaggeratedly flushed and covered in sweat. In fact, there was so much sweat that even with her tightly-styled ponytail, he could still make out the matted down edges. She was literally panting from her workout. The workout of raping her helpless little brother. 


And John was right. Lily hated to admit it, but she overdid it last night and was now hungover. Even after her fourth orgasm, she could still feel the wine from last night. But boy did that last one feel great. A nice hard cum practically shook the hungover feeling from her. Well, during it at least. Perhaps using him could be like a hangover treatment. Certainly not a cure, but something to alleviate it. Ha! Instead of taking a Tylenol she could just grab her bro and take him for a spin. She realizes all this as she smiles down at her new favourite toy. She can see him struggling for air again, sputtering out bubbles of cum. But she simply shrugs it off. His durability and oxygen settings were in-check so he could do without.


“Bro, you did SOoo well! That cum was even better than the last! Now hang tight for a sec. I just need a moment to wash up okay?” She says as she’s about to leave when all of a sudden she pauses to look at him. “Oh, how ungrateful of me. Here, let me show how much I appreciate you little guy,” She adds as she approaches him and squats down to his level. John’s stomach and mouth are still completely filled with her cum, so he can only stare, wide-eyed as her big face slowly approaches from above.


His mind groans as she slowly approaches with puckered lips. Like an owner would a treasured pet. But just as her lips are about to make contact, she opens her eyes. “Eeew, gross,” she says in a tone mixed with disgust and amusement. 


Her laughs rolling over him as she examines his ‘used’ condition. “Jeez bro,” she chuckles as she continues to eye him up and down. “You’re a mess. Nasty, really,” she laughs. “Even if it’s my own cum,” she says plainly. “There’s no way I’m pressing my lips against your face like that little bro, you dirty boy,” she continues to laugh as she gets back up.


Lily then grabs her phone and checks the time. “OH goody! We still have plenty of time,” she says as she looks back down at her brother. “So bro, I hate to admit it, but you were right. The wine from yesterday was a bit much for me,” she says while smiling down at him. “Despite how good you made me feel, I still have a bit of a headache. So I hope you don’t mind me resting up a bit. We’ll play again later this afternoon, okay?” She explains.


John’s so preoccupied with trying to exit all the cum from his tract that he can’t even respond. Instead he coughs and wrenches out her overwhelming liquid as she disappears from view. All he can do is continue to hack and gurgle, staring up at the ceiling as he listens to her thudding footsteps exit the room.


He’s still coughing and choking on her cum when he hears the bath turn on followed by a sigh. He knows she loves to soak, so she would probably be awhile.


Finally, after what felt like an eternity of coughing and hacking up her vile cum, he gasps as his tract is finally free of it. Despite so much of it residing in his stomach, he could at least talk and breathe now. He immediately begins screaming and shouting, less now for help and more for just the acknowledgement of his existence. He’s still a person with feelings. But no one answers. Only the sound of his sister's favorite show blasting from her iPad as she relaxes in the bathtub. 


Out of pure instinct, John continues to cry out and wail for minutes on end. After shouting for what must’ve been ten minutes straight, he gives up. Only now he’d focus his efforts on something even less likely. Getting out of this mess. John proceeds to wiggle and squirm, fighting against his tight bonds with everything he’s got. Unfortunately it’s wasted energy. If they can survive the churning onslaught of his sister’s giant cunt, it could easily withstand his puny little struggles. Still, he continues. What else could he do but try. And try he does, fighting and fighting, past the overwhelming sense of despair, through the river of tears that flowed down his cheeks.


Finally, after a good half-hour soak, he hears Lily exit the bath, whimpering from his dildo-bound prison. Between the abuse her snatch laid upon him and his desperate attempts to escape, John feels as though he just ran a marathon. And so he awaits her return, thoroughly exhausted. Waiting for his sister to...use him again.


Lily loves the feeling of power she has over her brother. So much so that she sat there, soaking in the tub daydreaming about it, all while watching Netflix. The thoughts of him still strapped to her toy, struggling against his bonds the liberal layer of her sticky cum. It was just so...hot. She even made it a point to splash and scrub that much louder, just so he could hear her enjoy herself.


But as she applies lotion to her now clean body, she figures she may as well rest up. Her pussy feels a tad sore and it’s only the early afternoon. Not to mention her hangover still held strong. Though her orgasms and recent soak certainly helped. Perhaps some extra rest was just what she needed.


She stares into the mirror and smiles at her reflection. Lily always admired how she looked right after a shower or soak. After a moment, Lily grabs a wet washcloth and exits the bathroom. Upon entering her bedroom, she immediately feels a tingle in her loins. Just the sight of her pathetic little brother strapped to the top of her dildo gets her pussy all wet again. 


As soon as she comes into view, John immediately starts begging. Despite having freed up his throat and mouth, all the dried up cum that surrounded the rest of his face made it difficult for him to project and enunciate. His sister just stands above him, smiling down at his plights. “Eew bro, you’re even nastier I remember,” she says. “Just ask next time. I could bring you with me,” she says seriously. “Ha! You could even be my washcloth or soap,” she suggests.


“But lucky for you, big sis brought ya something,” she explains. John’s whole body jolts as his view is suddenly invaded by her enormous hand gripping a wet washcloth. “Let’s clean you up, ok?” She says with a grin. If he could find the will to try to get through to her again, he would have. But there’s nothing left in the tank as he feels the wet washcloth encompass him. His giant sister proceeds to roughly scrub his face and body, wiping the layers of cum from his soiled body. 


She takes it slow, making hard deliberate swipes against her brother's features. Making sure every inch of him is nice and clean. And with all the extra helpings he had on his face, she spent a good chunk of time focusing on that area. “Hope you don’t mind me using my bath washcloth. Why waste another right?” She teases. “Nah, you don’t mind one bit, do you bro?” She shrugs as she continues to scrub him clean.


After a few minutes of this, the washcloth now cold and the rest of the dildo clean, Lily removes it to reveal a freshly scrubbed bro. Only now he was soaked. “Hmm, now to get you dry,” she says with a cute frown. “Be right back,” she adds as she walks away. John’s face drops as he hears her sift through the hamper. “Got it!” She says before returning with a used panty in-hand.


John works up his strength to plead with her. “No, sis, please,” he whimpers and begs. Instead of hearing a sassy retort, he’s instead enveloped in her thoroughly worn panties. They weren’t soiled or anything, but they smelled of ass, sex and sweat. The mere fact that she was drying his entire body with a used pair of underwear was beyond humiliating.


Having thoroughly dried him and dampened the underwear, she noticed the dildo was wet. Meh, it’ll air dry. “Now, how’s about I give you that thanks I was trying to earlier. You know, for making me cum so good?” John screams as she lowers her face and puckers her lips. Giving his face a nice big long smooch, nearly undoing the sponge bath he just received as it coats him in saliva. With a loud ‘smack’ she releases his face from her lips and stands back up. “Sleep tight little bro. I’m gonna take a quick nap,” she says as she turns around and walks away, leaving him trapped there.


His view of the ceiling quickly changes as he feels the chair move until he’s beneath her desk. She simply just shoved him under like he was just another object. Like he belonged there. John is overcome with anguish as he screams and wails to be let out.


Lily lets out a relaxing sigh as she gets into bed and sets an alarm for one hour. Just as she’s about up the covers, she hears something. Right beneath her desk, piercing incessant squeaks. Her little bro was wailing and begging, his squeaky high voice piercing the silence around her. She LOVES to hear him beg, but after a few minutes of listening, it gets kinda old. With an annoyed grunt, Lily exits the bed to address the issue.


John’s screaming his voice ragged when he feels the chair move from under her desk. His view now dominated by her now pondering face. “Perhaps I should have scooped up an extra helping of cum and caked it on your face? Maybe then you’d be a little more quiet,” she smiles down. “Hmm, what to do...” she thinks aloud and scans her desk for something helpful. Her eyes lock onto something and a smile forms.


“Perfect” she says and leans over. John can only stare as her hand grabs something from out of view, only to return with a thick roll of scotch tape. Lily takes the roll and rips a piece off with her teeth. Not satisfied with its size, she brings it to her mouth again to rip once more. She repeats this a few more times over, until she produces a strip small enough for her tiny brother’s mouth. “Perfect,” she smiles as she brings the strip of tape towards him. 


“No!” he cries out, only to be immediately muzzled by the piece of tape as it’s stuck right over his mouth. After tapping and pressing it a bit, making sure it’s nice and secure, Lily removes her finger face and smiles down at him. “Sleep tight bro!” she waves before sliding him back under the desk.


John hears her jump into her bed and slide beneath the covers. He tries to move his lips against the sticky adhesive, but it’s useless. The tape is too strong. Moments later he hears light snoring. Meanwhile, he’s helplessly bound to the top of his sister’s dildo. His head painfully stretched back against the tip, his mouth sealed shut. Trapped in the shadow of her desk as she takes a nice relaxing nap. There’s nothing left for him to do but cry.


---


“Aaah” John screams as his brief stint of shut-eye is swiftly interrupted. Panic sets in as he tries to move, only to be reminded of where he actually was. It wasn’t a nightmare. It was all real. Lily, the dildo, the restraints, the rape, cum...everything. He shivers as his mind fixates on his sister’s massive wet beast pounding on him over and over again. “No, please, no,” he wails against his tape. “Please! Why couldn’t it be a dream! Just let this all be a dream, please,” he whimpers. But it’s a hopeless pipe dream, as he continues to stare up at the underside of his sister’s desk, helplessly bound to her dildo.


In the darkness his senses are heightened. He’s ashamed and humiliated that he was able to fall asleep on his sister’s sex toy. It’s almost like he resigned himself to this pathetic fate. It’s the last thing he wants. Still, everyone breaks at one point.


How long have I been out,” he wonders as he listens to his surroundings.


But all he heard was quiet. No more snoring, no rustling of sheets. When all of a sudden he hears something downstairs. It sounds like distant talking, slowly approaching. Then he hears footsteps on the stairs and it becomes clear that Lily is in the middle of a phone call.


With a kick to her door, Lily enters her bedroom. She woke up some time ago, earlier than expected actually. And with her brother still asleep she had decided to let him rest up while she got some air. She lounged outside for a moment, enjoying the sun on her face, smiling at everything she had done to her brother thus far. All the power she had over him excited her to her core. But her train of thought was soon interrupted by a ring from her mom. With a sigh, Lily answered the call and put on her happy voice. As she listened to her rambling on about her holiday, she was suddenly overcome with aughty idea and got up from her chair.


With a big grin now plastered across her face, Lily walks upstairs, a sudden wetness developing between her legs at the thought of her plan. Maybe her Mom’s incessant calling wasn’t all that bad. A long chat might be just what she needs. Plus, it’s nice of her to listen.


John feels his sister’s giant form approach him. “For sure! What kind of cocktails did you try mom?” she asks sweetly as she grabs back of the chair her dildo-bound brother lay trapped on. 


Suddenly, John feels a surge of adrenaline course through his veins. His mom’s so close that if he could somehow manage to scream loud enough, she’d be able to hear him. But it was false hope. An impossible task as the tape remained securely fastened over his mouth. His muffled cries were barely a whimper as they barely passed through the adhesive. Moment’s later, his sister’s face comes into view, hovering just a few inches above him. 


As he looks up at his giant sister, beaming down at him with a big mocking grin, he’s blanketed by a deep sense of dread. He knew what was coming. “


“Ah, you know bro,  you tasted kinda nice earlier,” her mouth booms as warm breath wafts over him. “Just thinking about it makes my mouth water,” she says as she locks eyes with her pathetic little brother. He’s utterly defenseless as she opens her mouth and brings the tip of her tongue towards his face.


But just as she’s about to lick his face, she feels her tongue press against the tape. With an exaggerated frown, she tilts her head back a bit, and quickly rips it off. Before he can even scream, his entire face is assaulted by his sister’s disgusting, writhing tongue as rubs and reposes against his face. Focused in her efforts, Lily manages to pry his mouth open. She laps away at her brother’s face, all while listening to her mother drone on in the background. 


As she enjoys the taste of her brother’s face, her mom recounting every drink she tried in the background, Lily lets out a giggle. She just couldn’t help herself, each gentle lick, up and down her brother’s tiny trapped face.  Then, with one more big lick for good luck, Lily closes her lips around his head. She shivers at the sound of his screams from inside her mouth. 


“Are you eating something dear?” her mother asks.


“Yeah mom, do you mind?” she asks between sucking on her brother’s face. “It’s quite delicious, Mmmm” she adds and chuckles a bit on his body. With no interest in her response, she quickly moves on.  “So, how’ve you been keeping busy? Tell me EVERYTHING.” she continues while sucking on his face. 


Lily stops for a moment to look down at her dildo-strapped brother. She smiles as he coughs up globs of her saliva, struggling to breath. She knows he’ll scream the first chance he gets. That’s something she just couldn’t risk that with mom on the phone. Especially now that she wanted to switch over to speaker-phone. You know, to go hands-free.


She sets her lips back around his face and begins sucking on it gently again, all while listening to mom go on. “A safari?” she asks, keeping the conversation going.  “That’s nice”, she booms around his head. Suddenly, a smile grows along her lips. Something that always happened whenever she thought of a fun idea.


She sets her phone down on the chair, right next to the dildo, and switches over to speaker. John’s eyes widen at the familiar sound of his mother’s kind voice, rambling on about everything she saw on that stupid safari. “But the thought of her loving embrace brings him to tears. If only he could reach out to her right now. Get her to hear him. He doubles his efforts to expel the saliva, coughing and hacking as hard as he can. But his hope is soon dashed, for seconds later he feels her two fingers grip the sides of his head. All he can do is stare back up at her thoroughly amused face.


He begins to scream just as she gently squeezes his cheeks, quickly silencing his efforts and forcing his mouth open. Unable to cry out, John uses his eyes to beg his giant older sister. Unfortunately, instead of responding, she simply leans closer, puckers her lips, and forms a spitball. She dangles the glob for a moment, allowing it to drool down an inch or so before it breaks. Having taken the necessary time to aim, the spitball lands dead smack on her tiny brother’s face and open mouth, just moments after he had coughed up the last.


Throughout this entire ordeal, John can hear his mother go on and on about her trip. Completely oblivious to her only son’s despair. Meanwhile, Lily stands up and wiggles her hips and legs, promptly sliding her panties right off. No beating around the bush this time. Despite his familiarity by now, John can’t help but look up in horrified awe as she starts to play with herself from while looking down on him. He could see the cum dripping down her leg as she plunged two fingers in and out of herself. Lily smiles down at her brother as she slowly drags a finger across her slit, scooping out a helping of cum on its tip.


She then squats down before him and lays her lips back on his face, only this time, she starts sucking.  With one swift gentle suck Lily removes the spit from his face. She knows he’ll scream as soon as she removes them. But that’s where part of her idea came into play. So after removing her lips, just as he was about to scream, she lays her cum-frosted finger against his mouth and pressed it shut. Lily makes sure his mouth is completely covered in the thick glob of funky cum as she continues to keep it shut. John can only beg with his eyes as he sees her puckered lips approach him. No spit this time. Instead he’s bombarded with a jet of hot balmy air, as she ‘gently’ blows on his face. “No, Lily” his mind screams as he realizes what she’s doing. “Let me talk to mom” he’d cry out. If only he could. 


After a few minutes of gently blowing on his face, her mom still rambling on, she sees her cum is nice and hard. Only one way to find out. Lily lets go of his head and waits for a moment. But no sound, nothing. His mouth is expertly sealed. Cum-muzzled. 


“Cool mom, and yesterday? Did you do anything fun?” she asks as she squats down in front of her brother again.


John looks up at the ceiling, it’s all he can do, as his sister’s intimidating form disappears from view. Despite all his efforts to move his jaw, her hardened cum holds strong, he can’t so much as utter a single word. He tries and tries, nearly giving himself a headache trying to ‘will’ it off. But nothing. When all of a sudden, he feels something hard against the bottom of his flaccid penis. Coaxing it as it lifted it upwards. He could feel her near him. It was his sister’s nail.


Tears roll down John’s cheeks as he tries to yell out ‘no,’ but only manages “mMPHphh!” 


No response from Lily. Just her wet tongue pressed against his crotch, coaxing and licking it.


“Yes so, we had a nice buffet at lunch. Really, you should see the spread. You just wouldn’t believe the smorgasbord they got here,” his mom says, rambling on about each type of food she probably shouldn’t be eating. All as his giant sister continues to abuse and molest him. 


Lily lets out a giggle as she laps away at her brother dick. This whole situation has her literally soaked. Her mother chatting away with her as she sexually abuses her dildo-strapped brother. Unable to so much as scream on account of her hardened cum she sealed over his mouth. Slowly, she places her lips around his penis and begins to suck.


She smiles slightly, feeling her brother’s itty-bitty cock begin to harden. It feels strange to her. Sucking on such a tiny thing, but she knows her way around a dick. In fact, it’s arguably easier when it’s this small. So Lily just sucks and sucks, using the tip of her tongue to rub and flick his now raging erection.


“Cum for me bro” she whispers, just gently enough so her mom can’t hear it. “You at least owe me that. For letting you be my toy ‘n all” she says as she continues to suck him off.


John can’t believe what’s happening. Despite all the torture and abuse, his smaller head still reacts to the wet sensations. And the more effort she puts into it, the more it rages on. Soon, he starts feeling the urge to cum. “This cannot be happening!” he thinks. 


But it’s a losing battle. An unfair fight. His nostrils begin to flare as he gets more and more aroused. “No, no please no. This...this is so wrong,” he thinks. “Just stop. PLEASE stop,” but no matter what he thinks, nothing helps. Not even remembering how horrible it was inside her pussy. All the pain he felt. The drowning. Not even her big nostrils and the tiny little nose hairs he was forced to stare at, blowing hot air on his face with each exhalation. 


And then it happens. His mind screams no, but his body screams yes. John cums long and hard. Harder than he ever had before. He even enjoys it a little as the only movement his body makes is his hands clenching together as his penis ejects his cum onto his sister’s tongue as she continues to suck him dry. Suddenly, she releases him. Her hot breath wafts over his body as she laughs. 


John’s utterly humiliated. His own sister, turning him into this...this thing. An object for her amusement to use and abuse as she pleased. She manipulated every aspect of him, to the point where she could even make him cum whenever she felt like it. He couldn’t move anything other than his hands and feet. Hell, he couldn’t even speak. Not with her hardened cum on his mouth. All he could do is cry. And of course, big sis took notice. Her shit-grinning face filled his teary-eyed vision. 


Lily opens her mouth and slowly wiggles her tongue right in front of his face, making sure he took notice. His tiny spot of cum, smack dab center on the tip of her tongue.


He feels so pathetic. The largest orgasm of his entire life is barely a dab on his sister’s giant tongue. It reminds him of how small and helpless he really is. It’s exactly what she was aiming for. She slips her tongue back between her lips and with a deliberate gulp, washes his it right down her throat.


“Mmmm, yummmy” she beams down on her strapped brother. 


“What’s yummy dear?” Her mother asks. Lily maintains eye contact with her brother, “Oh nothing mom, just a little sample of something I tried,” she says. “Hey mom, do  you mind if I work out a bit while we talk? I’ve put you on speaker,” she adds. “Sure thing honey” her mom responds before getting back to her one-sided convo.


Completely ashamed with himself, John begins to whimper, fearing what lies ahead. “No sis, not while talking with mom,” his mind begs. But as he sees her face, he knows his fate is sealed.


Lily beams down at him, her face full with excitement. What’s she’s about to do is so wrong, so dirty...but at the same time, so HOT. She practically moans out loud as she turns around and straddles her chair again. Her big powerful ass jiggling with each step as she sticks it out and begins to lower herself. 


“MmmphhhPmm!” John cries out into his hardened cum muzzle as his big sis positions her puckering anus above him and slowly descends. “Nnmphnph!” as it edges closer and closer until he can feel its warmth emanate on his face. He gags at the smell of her pulsating anus, no brother should ever have to smell this. Then without warning the brown-rimmed sphincter presses against his face. He can feel the small layer of butt sweat spread over his face. It almost drives him mad as she draws little circles over his head and face.


Then, something even more terrifying happens. Due to the enormous pressure, and the small size of his face, the horrid hole begins to open. Suddenly, his entire face is surrounded by his sister’s butthole. He can feel its greasy rim flex around head. Far  above him, a huge satisfied sigh escapes his sister lips, and she grinds him in more and more. 


Lily feels like she’s in heaven and seriously considers just pushing him in. They’d already done so much. “But no, it’s too early. He’s not ready for that,” she says aloud with a hint of regret, teasing her asshole more and more. “I wanna fuck him up, but not completely break him. I need to build him up some first,” she decides, calming herself down, slowly lifting off of him.


“Besides, my pussy’s kinda hungry. She could use something to snack on!” she thinks as she shifts and hovers it above him. With a smile she lowers herself, pressing his face between her lips and her soaked snatch all over his head. Sloshing him about along the shallow folds. Meanwhile, mom’s continuing on about her holiday. “Uhuh,” she says quickly, to let her know she’s listening even though she wasn’t. She’s too busy wiggling her generous rump, lining him up just right to have a nice. Hard. Seat.


“Hey mom, could you tell me a bit about your plans tomorrow?” She asks. “I wanna listen, but I can’t talk much right now. I’m getting one of the tough parts, okay,” Lily adds as she stops riding for a moment. “Oh yes lemme tell you…” John hears his mother say. It’s the last thing he hears before the slick walls around him hop up and seconds later he’s rammed, face-first, against her cervix. 


His cum-muzzle now gone, John screams as he’s rammed against her unforgiving cervix. Only this time, he’s surrounded by the casual conversation of his mom and sister. Muffled through unfathomable pounds of flesh as his sister just slowly rides her bro-adorned dildo, gliding his entire body over her deepest parts.


Lily really has to bite her lips as she vigorously rocks her hips up and down on her brother and dildo. Pumping them in and out, hopping up and down, thrusting with newfound enthusiasm. Faster and faster she goes, more so than ever before. No compassion, no mercy, just raw carnal pleasure at the expense of her brother. John can’t believe how bad it is this time, but it feels even more painful then before. Her monstrous cunt pounding on his face, clenching his entire body, rubbing him raw. It’s as painful as it is humiliating. Exceedingly so.


But he has to keep trying. He has to find a way. “Mom, help me, PLEASE!” He cries. “Please, Lily shrunk me and uses me as a dildo glrrllg,” just managing to get out before he chokes on her cum. Just saying it out loud is surreal. God were things so fucked. But he had to try. “Please!”


It was pointless though. No one, not even his mom on the phone, could hear his cries. The only answers he got were the sounds of her churning pussy juices, her muffled moans, and her big sweaty ass as it slapped against the chair. 


Having seriously ramped things up, Lily decides she better take mom off speaker. It’s too big a risk, she might hear something. So she grabs the phone off her desk and makes the switch. Sure, she’ll have to say something soon, but she’s almost there, just a little bit longer.


John can’t tell her phone’s not on speaker. He can’t tell much of anything really. All he does know is that he’s having the life squeezed out of him by a living, breathing, hell hole. And so he continues to panic and cry into the wet walls of his sister’s flooded cavern. And then he feels it. Her motions become harder, more deliberate. He knows she’s about to cum. His sister’s about to orgasm all over his shrunken body, all while she chats it up with mom. It’s excruciating for him.


“Mom, please mom, make her stop,” he now whispers and cries as her walls continue to come crashing down on him as Lily goes about riding him hard. With a yell his sister hops her ass up and down on her brother-adorned dildo so high that he slips right out of her hungry cunt. He screams half a second before his face is slammed against Lily’s big sweaty ass cheek as she thrusted downward. 


Lily’s ass continues its momentum, pressing against his now stunned body, and bending the dildo ‘til its suction cup fails. This, consequently, launches the dildo into the air, eliciting tiny screams from its bound captive. Lilly can’t help but giggle at the sound of her screaming brother as he falls face first right at her feet, rolling back and forth until he comes to a stop.


“Lily, what happened,” she hears her mother asks as she put her back on speaker. She’s completely distracted from her vigorous fuck session, not to mention the hilarious snafu. But she did manage to catch some of what was said. Panting from all the exertion, Lily leans into her phone. “Sorry mom, I slipped,” she suggests. “Nothing wrong though, but I’m a bit tied up right now. Can I call you back?” she asks.


“Sure thing honey, be careful!” 


“Yeah, I will mom,” she says before ending the conversation. 


“Please sis, no. NO!” John screams as Lily grasps the dildo, lifting him up to her face. “That’s very naughty of you bro” she says. “Slipping out of me like that.” 


“Lily, please, just grow me back” he begs. “I won’t tell anyone,” he reassures her. “Yeah, I know bro” she says, still panting. “You know how I know?” 


Taking his silence as a sign of disobedience, Lily grips him and the dildo hard. “I asked you a question, do you know how I know?” 


“P-please you’re hurting me, I c-can’t,” John stammers in his sister’s overpowering grip. Lily releases her grip around him. “Well?”


“I d-don’t know, sis.”


“Because not only are you gonna finish me off,” she says. “But you’re gonna join me there to too,” she grins even harder.


Her free hand dissapears for a moment. He can see her arm flex as he hears squelching and sloshing, only for her fingers appear again completely covered in thick layers of her intimate goo. He’s thoroughly disgusted by her antics, but even more so as she guides her cum-covered fingers to his crotch again. “No, Lily!” he begs, failing to hold back a gasps as he feels her lubed up fingertips grip his cock..


She slowly works her fingers over his dick, gripping and tugging at it as she stares right into his face. “Don’t you just love that you’ve got a big sis who thinks of you?” she suggests while smiling down at him. “That takes your feelings into account,” she adds. “You know, there’s a setting on the app keeps you from cumming. But that’s just too cruel, even for me” she laughs.


“Ah there it is,” she giggles as she feels him begin to harden. “That’s right, let’s get you nice and hard.” And after a moment more of rubbing and tugging him with her soiled fingers, Lily looks over his raging erection and grins, satisfied with her handiwork. “Perfect, let’s go. I feel like I”m about to burst!” she yells.


John yelps as he feels her greased up fingers grasp him, carrying him through the air as she bends down towards her desk. “What’s she doing?” he wonders. Lily bends forward, resting her upper body on the desk as she stuck her ass out, spreading her legs wide and pussy back. “Noo” he yells as she brings him around her hips and directs him towards herself from behind. “Yes!” she laughs. “Brace yourself bro. This is gonna to be long and hard!” She practically moans before ramming him deep inside her.


She yells, grunts and shouts, crying out in satisfaction with each thrust of the dildo and its bound captive. Pistoning them in and out of her. With nothing held back, she starts moaning louder than ever before as she pumps him in and out with increased enthusiasm. “Cum for me bro!” She yells, ensuring he heard every word from inside her pussy. “I own you bro. And when I tell you to do something, you do it. Now cum for me!” she yells. “Or we’ll try again in my big sweaty ass, haha.”


John wails as he’s rammed into her sweltering cunt, terrified by the speed at which she’s pumping him in and out as well as the threat of her big sweaty booty. This whole time he had been trying to keep himself from cumming. The humiliation of cumming inside his abusive sister was almost too much to bear. But with the looming threat of using him in her ass, he decides it’s better just to let go. He doesn’t want to even think about how horrible it’d be, being rammed in and out of her sweat-greased butthole. Tears roll down his cheeks as he simply lets go, resigning his body and fate to her.


As he’s pumped in and out of his sister’s twat, each thrust faster and more vigorous than the last, her slimy walls continue to hug him. They grind and rub against his erect dick like as if they were trying to squeeze the very essence from it. Coaxing it to release. A small squirt of seasoning to go with  its favorite snack, him. And after ramming him in for what must’ve been his 400th time, he hears her talking to him. “UNgh, I’m almost there bro. Hope you’ve cummed for me!”


Dripping in sweat and bent over her desk, Lily pumps him in and out of herself with reckless abandon. Her face is almost practically touching the hardwood surface as she moans in satisfaction. And with a cry of pure, unadulterated ecstasy, she cums long and hard, all over the dildo and her shrunken brother. She can feel every nook and crevice on his tiny body as her cunt grips and squeezes against him, showing no mercy. 


John’s physical pain and mental humiliation couldn’t be higher as he hears, feels, and tastes her earth-shattering orgasm. His ribs bend from her squeezes. His skin burns from the friction of being vigorously pumped in and out of her. His tract is completely full of cum as her vag spits out helping after helping. And despite this horror, this insufferable experience; his traitorous boner rejoices, ejecting a tiny load into the flooded cave. A pathetic spurt, too small for her to even notice. Still, it happened. And with her coaxing and threats, she made it happen. He was only allowed to cum when she came, and if he didn’t there’d be consequences. She owned him. He never felt more empty than he did at that moment. He had nothing to live for, everything was fucked. His body, his life, his sister. Everything.


Only this time, nothing happens. “Oh goody! You came just like I asked bro!” she cheers. “I’m so proud of you. Still, you should consider yourself lucky. I doubt any other sister out there would be as supportive of your enjoyment as well.” She asserts. Still choking on her cum, John simply stares back at her, nothing but emptiness in his eyes.


“So let’s count shall we?” She suggests while using her free hand to wipe the sweat off her brow. “One, two, three, four...five”. “Five orgasms!” she laughs. “We’re on our way to a new record! Remember, my record is six, so just two more,” she laughs.


John continues to gag and stare into her face, only now tears rolled down his cheeks. He couldn’t help it. “But let’s take a break ok?” She says before grabbing her phone.


Suddenly, John sees his sister’s approach the dresser with him in tow. She’s already opening her mother’s contact details and initiating a call. “Hi mom,” she says while placing the phone between her ear and shoulder. She kneels down and opens the drawer. John can only whimper as he sees the toys rolling about inside it. No longer just objects to him. They were now peers.


She roughly tosses him, causing him to roll about until he finds himself pressed between two. He’s stomache’s down, with the tip of the dildo - along with his face, pointed towards the side of the drawer. He can’t get a good look, but in his peripherals he can make out his nearest neighbors. A fat dildo to his left, even bigger than the one he resided on, and some anal beads to his right. “P-please sis. Don’t leave me here with them. J-just put me somewhere else...please,” he whimpers as light vanishes. Without so much as a smile or tease, his sister kicks the drawer close. As if he were an object. A toy.

 

“Yeah everything’s fine mom, just a bit sore,” he hears her say with laughter as she exits her bedroom.

 

 

 

Chapter 6: Nightcap by johnsmith10992

 

 

John screams, trapped deep in the confines of his sister’s dark, wet cunt. He remembers there being more light, at least while he was strapped to the outside of her dildo. Now there was only dark churning wetness. That and the booming sounds of screams around him as she rammed his form deep inside her, this time with him as the dildo.


The only upside to this new approach was the relief to his face and neck as his head. Being rammed against her cervix, face-first with his head bent back, was a horror he’d prefer not to relive. Not that this was any better, really. Her snatch still put a number on him. Her intimate muscles bent his ribs with each clench, practically chewing on his body every time she plunged him in. Meanwhile her vag was still spitting out serving after serving of hot, gooey cum. She was bathing him in it, forcing it down his throat despite his attempts to keep his mouth closed. It was a losing battle against her constant plunging and squeezing. His coughs and gags didn’t fare better either. He was starting to feel sick from all the cum he swallowed.


As the side of his head is vigorously rubbed against that small rough patch, he finds relief in no longer being bound to her dildo. Joke’s on him though. No sane person should find relief in any part of this. His sister was using him as a dildo? Using his entire body to feed her hungry cunt, over and over again. 


She had left him stuck in her drawer for hours on end, like any other toy, waiting until his giant owner needed him again. And that wouldn’t come until after she enjoyed the remainder of the day, relaxing in front of the TV, scarfing down take-out, and lounging about well into the evening. All the while he lay trapped, broken and crying in the dark, cold, drawer. He had no idea how cruel his sister could be. Reducing him, her own brother, to a few inches tall. Just to make him into some sort of human sextoy? All those times they hung out, laughed together, shared dinner - all meaningless. To her he was more object than human now. Something he simply couldn’t wrap his head around.


Despite the cold confined space, sleep eventually took hold. John was simply exhausted, both from the physical abuse and mental torture at the hands of his sister. With a sudden jerk his prison is flooded with blinding light. John screams as he’s violently awoken. But his cries calm as she grasps him and the dildo he’s strapped to, only to lift him out and begin undoing his binds. His heart fills with hope. “Is she letting me go?” he wonders. “She must be,” he tells himself. 


“Thank you so much sis,” he naively said. “I promise I’ll keep quiet. Just grow me back we’ll forget this whole thing, ok?” he asks Lily. “Oh bro,” she said, grinning down at her naive little brother. “You must’ve bonked your head on one of my anal beads or something. It’s record day, remember?” She cheerfully adds. “But don’t you worry, only two more to go!” she continued as she heard her brother start to cry and beg. He looked and felt so pathetic, tiny and squirming in her hand, like a small mouse. She was wet in less than a minute.


“Hope you don’t mind, I didn’t order any pizza,” she fakely apologized and tossed him gently on her bed. He screamed as he fell onto her mattress. The landing turns his screams into grunts, winding him upon impact and rolling him against something hard. 


John’s screams escalate as his sister hops her big butt down next to him, compressing down a large portion of the mattress which in turn sends him bouncing her fleshy thigh. This of course made her giggle. Thoroughly amused, Lily reached over towards the hard structure he had bumped into just a moment ago. A box. She lifts the structure up, revealing what it in fact was. Her mother’s sewing case. 


“What does she wan..” he wonders, only for his sister to squeeze the thoughts from his head and the air from his lungs as she lifts him up to her face. “So, what size shall we make you bro?” She grins. “Seven inches? Maybe six?” She wonders out loud. “Nah, let’s make you a comfortable five” she decides. “You made me a bit sore ya know. Maybe a little punishment is due, huh bro?” she threatens with a wink. 


John trembles at the thought. If violently plunging him in and out of her slobbery cunt, over and over again, only to discard him in her cold, dark drawer for hours on end wasn’t punishment enough, what on earth was?” He asks himself. His terrified little shakes of course made her chuckle a bit. “Nah, don’t worry bro. You were AMAZING! Trust me, you’re good,” she says. “But enough chit-chat, you’re up squirt,” she announces before grabbing her phone and opening the app. He could just manage to make his profile, his fate in her hands, literally. With just the tap of her finger, she could release him from this living hell, make him human again. Not just another one of his sister’s cheap sex toys. A living dildo whose purpose was to make her cum. 


But his cruel sister instead opened his height adjuster and slid the dial up to five inches. “Yes, five will do nicely,” he heard her say. Moments later he felt his body tingle as he grew, still in her grasp. It felt weird. The numbness along with his changing perspective. Despite his growth, he still felt incredibly small, laying in the palm of his sister’s hand, gazing upon her amazonian nude body. 


With her free hand she opened the case, revealing an assortment of sewing needles, threads, and buttons. Their mother was pretty handy with sewing and mending, a skillset she passed down to Lily as well. “So bro, how do you feel about bondage? Love it? Like it? Not your thing?” She asked. But she didn’t wait for his answer. “Duh! Of course you love it. I just pounded you in and out of my vagina with you strapped to the top of my dildo. My cunt literally beat the shit outta you bro, and what do you do? You went ahead and came, twice! Well, once if we only count that time inside me, but you were still tied up for that BJ so.... yeah, you’re quite the little fan of bondage, aren’t-cha?! Silly me,” she smacks her head jokingly.


“No sis, I-I hated it. It w-was horrible!” he stuttered, staring wide-eyed at the thread positioned between her approaching fingertips. “Let’s tie you up. Just like a nice little dildo, hmm?” she states as she smiles down at her prisoner. His stomach lurched as her skilful fingers rolled him in thread, wrapping his legs around a few times before securing a knot. John begged and pleaded throughout. But he got nothing from her. She just hummed a happy tune as she proceeded, pinching his arms against his body and repeating the same process around his chest.


Though he could wiggle some, he couldn’t move much, not with his arms and legs tied up. Once again, his giant sister had rendered him immobile. Lily’s eyes scanned him hungrily, satisfied with her handiwork. “Mmm, aren’t you just the perfect little dildo, bro” she says more to herself when suddenly her face lights up.


“OMG, you’re my very own Dilbro!” She exclaims as she laughs out loud, shaking the bed as slapped her knee over the nickname she just created. Meanwhile, John’s just whimpering, still in shock from all this. Finished with her fit of laughter, Lily tosses her brother back on her bed. 


“Alright Dilbro, time for number six!” she said excitedly as she swiped the case off the bed. He felt so pathetic, bound by a few inches of thread from his mother’s sewing kit. He was completely helpless, whimpering for her to stop. Begging her to not plunge him back in her greedy snatch. Pleading with her to treat him like a brother again. But as she hopped back on the bed and scooted her tush behind him, he knew his fate was sealed. And when her fingers curled around him, situating maneuvering him into position, all he could do was cry at his misfortune. Her little sex toy. Her dilbro.


She brought him closer and closer to her hungry hole, and just when he thought she’d ram him in... “No!”...only instead of her shoving him in, she just stopped. Above him, a bottle appeared. ‘Lube’ spelled out in big bold print, her other hand squeezing the spout above him. He was a balling mess, but there was nothing he could do as she squeezed out gallons of slippery oil onto his head and body. “I wasn’t kidding about being sore bro,” his sister boomed above him as she began rubbing his entire body up and down like she would a penis, “so let’s make this as comfortable for me as possible, ok bro?” she grins.


He spat and sputtered as his giant sis greased him over, her tight grip lubing him up and down from head to toe. After a few seconds of full-body masturbation, she had decided he was ready, maneuvered him back into position. He screamed as he saw her wet puffy lips right there in front of him. And this time he was not inside a dildo, or strapped against one, no, he was the dildo. Her Dilbro.


His screams are muffled right against her fat gooey lips as she spread up her legs wider. “Mmm, perfect”  he heard his sister moan as she duped into her slit and sloshed him around, slowly rubbing and dipping his body. “This is going to feel fucking fantastic” she sighed as she applied pressure on her lips. His screams turn to gurgles then silence as she slowly thrusts him in. Gasping and panting all the while, as Lily inserts her squirming, bound, Dilbro. 


“Fuck, this is hot!” his sister screamed as he cried in her pussy.


---


An hour Lily is still ramming him in and out of her hot, wet, cunt. He knows she already had one orgasm. Number six at his expense. But she just left him in there, squelched in her darkness, her kneading muscles slowly coming to stop, his stomach nearly bursting from all the cum shot down his tract. “H-how can she c-cum so much!” his mind screams, only for another wave to force its way in.


She left him there for a moment, her fingers finally releasing John’s poor ankles from their tight grip. Lily had gripped them so tight he felt as though she’d nearly squeeze them to paste. He dwelled on their pulsating aches as he waited impatiently inside her, counting down the seconds ‘til she decided it was time to remove him. But all he felt was the edge of her nail as it pressed against the soles of his feet. 


She was tickling him. A fucked up way of saying ‘hello.’ “That’s six bro!” and soon he felt her pinch his worn ankles yet again, readying him for another go. “No, please no” he cries out as he’s pressed even further into her depths. “Please, not again, p-please.” John wasn’t sure he could make it through yet another round. His head pounded and his bones ached. His mouth and belly stretched thin from all the cum forced into him. It made him sick. He needed to get it out. He needed to get himself out.


“Time to break the record bro. Lucky number seven, here we cum!” She moans as he’s suddenly rammed in further. More hot, thick goo is forced down his throat. There’s just so much of it. He had to get it out. It felt like his stomach might burst. All this, from his big sister’s cum. 


But there is no relief to his pain as he’s plunged in and out of her sweltering gash, squealing from every clench. Lily just can’t get enough of her wriggly little Dilbro. She just loves the way he feels, far more than when he was accessory to her toy, so small she had to strap him to it. No. He himself was the dildo now, and that was something else. His journey had now come full circle. Her little brother John had become her living, breathing, sex toy. Her Dilbro. It’s only fitting that at that very moment, she was feeding him to her drooling beast. Over and over again.


Number seven is fast-approaching as she twists and grinds him against her walls, pistoning him in and out while aiming his head for that sweet spot hers. “Good job little bro, make me cum!” she screams. “Seven fucking times Dilbro!” she wails, this time even louder, oblivious to the fact that he’s seconds away from passing out.


John begins to losing consciousness deep inside his sister’s soaked, churning twat. It’s all too much for him. And not just the physical toll on his body, or the sickening amount of cum he was forced to ingest. But also the torturous mind games she inflicted upon him. His mind wants to shut down, to no longer experience this new, excruciating reality. As he slowly drifts away, her snatch squeezes the cloudiness from his head, gripping him back to reality. 


“No!” he gargles inside her suddenly. “Not like this, I have to fight it,” he believes, desperately trying to remain alert. He manages this at first, but as his giant sis continues to ram him and and out herself, harder and harder with each plunge, the task gets ever more challenging. Still, he held on. So much so that he had thought he succeeded. That is until he heard her scream far above, her seventh orgam beginning to take hold.


Lily slams her huge butt down, ramming him into the deepest recess of her sweltering cunt. Unfortunately for John, the violent maneuver forced his head back, driving him face-first against her unforgiving cervix. “No, please no,” he whimpers, “It’s too much.” John braces himself for yet another vaginal beating. And then something happened. Lily came. And not like the other times. This time she squirted. Her vag literally shot out gallon upon gallon of cum, like some sort of organic geyser. With the pressure of a fire hose, her cervix spat it all right into his face. Between this and the violent thrusting, John’s mouth was forced open, welcoming a literal flood of his sister’s hot, funky goo, straight down his throat. It felt like he was about to burst. “N-no” he gags. His eyes began to roll back. Her cervix spat out yet another helping of cum, forcing even more ooze down his tract. Soon, everything gets blurry. Then...


Darkness. The sweet embrace of nothingness. A lifeless toy, abandoned deep inside his sister’s greedy snatch. Cumming all over him just like she would any other toy. Pathetic.


Lily grunts and moans into her pillow, animalistic cries of release. She finally did it. She finally broke her record. A whole seven orgasms in one day. Simply  incredible. She fantasized about using a tiny for quite some time now, but this? Her very own brother, trapped deep inside her cunt, his pathetic wiggles only serving to pleasure her further? It was fucking glorious. Her brain was a literal flood of endorphins. Her tiny little brother was a means to an end. A perfect little Dilbro. If this was what masturbation would be like, from this point on that is, well then...wow. Just wow.


With a final intense moan, Lily’s pussy floods with her juices. There was so much cum, even for her. She feels the fluids shoot out of her as she releases her brother’s ankles. Her fingers were literally cramped from pinching them so hard. But that didn’t matter now. All that mattered was the blissful waves of unadulterated pleasure as it coursed through her body. She could hardly even feel her brother’s pathetic form as her hungry beast spat him out with an ugly squelch. 


After a moment of basking, reveling in the sensation of her seventh orgasm, Lily starts to come down. She no longer felt her brother. But that’s alright, eight would be a bit much for today. “Wow bro, congrats!” She cheers. “Seven times in one day. I think we should make an award for best sex toy, don’t you?” She teases. “Like, you could compete with my other toys. I’ll keep track, and we’ll announce a winner every month. Doesn’t that sound fun?” She laughs. “Not that there’d be any real competition. You’re GOAT material Dilbro.”


But no reaction. “Bro?” She asks, sitting up some. Somewhere, buried deep within herself, she feels a pang of guilt.  But this is mostly overcome by amusement, as she sees her tiny bro, helplessly bound, trapped in a puddle of her hot, sticky cum. “Bro?” She asks again, this time with a chuckle. But still, no answer. Despite his amusing state, Lily is a bit alarmed. The last thing she wanted was to break her favorite toy on his first day. She leans forward and looks him over. He’s worn, but otherwise, alright. “Oh poo, guess I’m all by my lonesome for a bit,” she frowns, grabbing her phone and opening the app to browse the FAQs section for passing out.


Indeed she finds the answer to her question. Apparently his body can take everything she dishes out when configured with max settings. But that doesn’t mean he can’t pass out. Mental exhaustion is a common culprit, often resulting from a variety of factors. “Mind games, the sensation of drowning (a la waterboarding), overeating or drinking, etc.” Lily snorts. “Yeah that’s probably what happened,” she chuckles. “Oh well, I’ll let him rest up. The little guy earned it,” she shrugs and opens her whatsapp to see what she missed.


---


John eyes slowly opens his eyes, an ironically difficult task. His sister’s cum had crusted over his eyelids. He hears blaring music in the distance, along with his sister’s tone deaf humming. His body aches, and his stomach hurts like hell. “What happened?” He wonders, gasping at the sudden brightness as his eyes adjust.


As his vision clears, John’s gaze is bombarded with the sight of his sister’s enormous legs stretched around him. Suddenly, he remembers everything. Her ‘prank’, the dildo, sexually abusing him. “Noo!” he yells, “No, this can’t be happening. This can’t be real!” He wails. But Lily doesn’t take notice. She’s too engrossed with her phone to realize he’s even awake. “Okay, okay. Focus. This is my chance,” he recites as he prepares to get up and bolt. Only...he couldn’t move? Not even slightly. “Huh?” he panics, scanning his body.


He let’s out a whimper after realizing why. Like a fly caught in a web, only his sister’s the spider, and her cum is the web. Even in passing, her body utterly dominates him. “This can’t be happening,” he says to himself for the millionth time today. But it was. Jut like all the other times. 


John rests his head back on the mattress, dreading what he’d see if he tilted his head back. Curiosity kills the cat. He practically cries as finds he’s mere inches from his sister’s puckering asshole. And right there, looming above it, is a pair of very satisfied big puffy pussy lips, still soaked in a fresh layer of cum. His whole existence, the reason he was so small, was to feed her. To fuel its satisfaction with his entire body. His sister’s monstrous pussy. 


Meanwhile, Lily is on cloud nine. She managed to turn up the heat and play some music without even getting up. Thank god for smart homes! It’s just the perfect dessert to her seven course meal of poor little bro. Lying there naked and enjoying the ambiance was just what the doctor ordered. Satisfied to her core, she browses her phone, perusing about all the things one can do with a tiny. There was so much inspiration out there. Such imagination and creativity. She had no idea you could do so much with a tiny. She’d definitely have to try them all at some point.


She smiles as she hears something small between her legs. Tiny little Begs and whimpers, her toy was awake. She lets him stew there for a bit, it’s not like he could go anywhere. “Well, except for my drawer that is, haha” she chuckles as she continues browsing. 


John wastes minutes of crying and shouting, desperately begging for his sister’s attention. Anything to get out of this humiliating mess. Suddenly, there’s movement. It nearly takes his breath away as he still can’t get over how such a massive thing could move so quickly. She finally noticed him, with her big grinning face staring down at him in amusement, past the swells of her large breasts and puffy pussy. 


“Oh, you’re finally awake!” She laughs, legs bent up, elbows resting on her knees. He’s completely helpless, rendered immobile from her crusted over cum, his sister resting so casually above him. “I really fucked the life out of you huh bro?” she says with laughter. “But you did a good job squirt,” she continues. “And if I’m being honest, I think you’re my favorite sex toy now,” she states matter-of-factly. “Like I said, I’m gonna have to start keeping score between you and my trusty vibrator, okay?” 


She listens to her brother’s crying pleas, but not doing anything to help really, simply enjoying their sounds. Instead, she gently presents him with the phone in her hand. “But bro, listen” she says in a serious tone, a stark contrast to the mocking grin she still wore. “We need to talk.” 


“So I know you’re amazing ‘n all, and please bro, don’t take this the wrong way,” she says. “But I was browsing a few articles on ideas for our quality time together. Call it inspiration,” She continues. “You see, there’s this great website I found,” she ends excitedly. “Where people give all sorts of ideas for things you can do with tinies. All sorts of creative ways to accentuate the experience with the help of other toys and objects,” she adds. “And like I said, you’re fantastic. So good, I’m seriously considering calling you Dilbro from now on haha. But some of these toys, and the ways I can use you with them….” she whistles. “Oow man, you’re just perfect for some of them!” She beams. 


“N-noo Lily. P-please, I c-can’t take this anymore,” he whimpers. “Is she really going to keep me even longer? Somebody will have to miss me at some point?” He silently wonders. Lily sees his distress and smiles down at him sweetly. “Ohh,” she pouts. “Don’t feel bad hon, you’re still my favorite little Dilbro.” 


“But that doesn’t mean we can’t spice things up a bit every now and then. Let me tell you ‘bout some of the juicy ones I found,” she says, staring intensely at her screen. “Like here, take a look at this one,” she adds, turning her phone and presenting him with the screen. He nearly gags at the sight. A standing erect, face smiling, only his feet are inserted into some sort of suction cup. “How awesome is that bro?” His sister beams above him, the grisly image blocking her face from view. “Like, you’d be the same overachieving Dilbro, only instead of me having to plunge you in and out of me, I can just suction you to my seat and go for a ride. You’d be just like that boring old dildo I had to strap you against. Hell, we can even do it doggy style. Perhaps even some back door action, huh Dilbro? Isn’t that great!” She laughs.


“Ooh, and get a load of this!” She laughs as she brings her phone back to her face, tapping her thumbs for a moment, only to return it seconds later. Between his stomach pain and the sight before him, this time he really did nearly vomit. The same poor man as before, only now trapped in a butt plug. 


“Can you imagine bro?” She laughs. “Cramming you inside one? The thing even vibrates. You’d be my little vibrating plug?” He stares in horror at her grinning face as she brings her hand down her legs. He follows her finger as she taps the top of her messy cunt. “But will you go here?” She wonders as she brings her finger lower, gently tapping her pulsating asshole. “Or here?” she asks, her voice full of laughter. 


John pales and whimpers, her cruel words settling on him. “But bro, really, you can’t even imagine all the things they came up with. Sex toys, jewelry, piercings, decorations, all sorts ways to spice up otherwise mundane stuff,” she smiled to herself. “You name it, they got it!” She exclaims, staring directly at her brother the entire time. “And we're gonna have to try them all, won’t we bro?


“In fact! There’s a shop just around the corner. Isn’t that great!” She beams down on him. “No waiting on deliveries, just collecting them all in one go!” She says excitedly.


John cannot believe how far she’s taken this. The extent to which she enjoyed abusing him. Her own brother. There’s no way she can keep this going for much longer. People would start to worry. But here Lily was, acting like this was permanent. Researching ways to ‘enhance’ her experience. All at his expense.


“P-please sis, I’m s-sorry f-for whatever it is I did to you. P-please just let me go.” He begs.


“Sorry? Oh hon, you have nothing to be sorry for. This talent of yours, it’s a gift really. I couldn’t have thought up a better Dilbro than you. And to think, I’ve never had any one to go to the shop with. Always wanted to browse Y’know, but it’d just be weird all by my lonesome,” she says


“B-but-,“ he stammers.


“No buts bro, except my big jiggly booty that is, haha. Seriously I’ve been dreaming about taking a tiny for so long. So let’s make it a date. How’s tomorrow for ya? Don’t got any plans do ya?” She teases.


John just stares up at her, trapped against her comforter, glazed over in a thorough layer of her now hardened crusty cum. Tears forming in his eyes. “P-please sis, I-I’m so scared. Y-you’re so hard on me. J-just make me big. This is s-so wrong,” he pleads.


“Hard?” she tilts her head amused and laughs. “I’m not hard!” she teases her trapped brother below. “The only person who was hard, was you bro!” she continues teasing her poor bro. “And wrong?” she chuckles. “Wrong?” she repeats. “John, you’re pretty much made for this,” she sighs satisfied, thinking about all her orgasms. “You’re built for my cunt, I’ve gotta be the luckiest chick in the whole wide world. Turning my own tiny brother into the greatest sex toy I ever owned.


Besides, there’s no getting to know each other. I’ve seen you naked, you’ve seen me naked. Big deal. It’s just straight going inside me you know”, she grins, “and do the thing you were made to do,” she smiles. 


“A-and what’s that?”


“Haha, really bro? She said with her eyebrows raised. To make me cum.”


“P-please no sis,” John cries. “J-just grow me back, please,” he begs, only to be met with more teasing. “Yeah, yeah, I know. You’d prefer the full-size experience. A real date with big sis,” she laughs. “But no, sorry bro. You’re so much better as my little passenger? Pet? Hmm. Toy?” She muses. “Ah whatevs. Let’s just call it like it is. A super fun shopping date. A giant sis and her tiny bro, ok?” she grins.


John doesn’t know how to respond to that, so he just stares at her as she swings her massive body to the side as she grabs her laptop. John’s encased in shadow as she sets it down on her lap with him directly below.


He hears her massive fingers on the keyboard above him as he continues to lay in darkness. The cool breeze of it’s whirring fans a brief respite from his otherwise awful circumstances. Her gigantic cunt still looming behind him, a threatening presence he hoped to add distance from. 


After a few minutes of browsing forums and websites, in hopes of finding further inspiration, Lily suddenly breaks the silence. “Ouch! God this stuff is expensive,” and John’s heart lift up. “$100 for a friggin’ dildo?” She huffs. “Jeez”. “And $250 for a pair of sandals? Seriously?!”


Lily’s a tad disappointed. She truly looked forward to buying all sorts of fun items to enhance her one-on-one time with John. There had to be a way. But how was she going to come up with that kinda money? We’re talking at least a couple grand. Sure she had some money in the bank, but not much. Not with her carefree lifestyle. Most of the money that went in usually went out within a week or so. “Unless..” she thinks, feeling a bout of guilt coming on. He saved a ton over the years. But really, what’s a couple thousand or so?


John’s whole world lights up as Lily removes the laptop, revealing her surprisingly thoughtful face. “So, bro. You’ve saved quite a bit all through high school, haven’t you?” she asks. John’s face drops as he begins to realize what she’s insinuating. “Yeah so, most of this merchandise is pretty expensive, and since it’s for both of us really, I thought maybe you should buy them. Wouldn’t that be nice?” She sweetly asks. 


“What? Absolutely not. That’s my college savings, I’ve worked tirelessly for that!!” feeling anger building up, almost trumping his fear. Lily smiles down at her brother. “Heh, thought you might say that,” as she scratches her chin in mock thought. “Hmm, that’s a good point ‘n all. But these items aren’t just for me, they’re for us. Don’t you think I’d offer to pay if I could? Of course I would, but I don’t have the money. You on the other hand…”


“I don’t care what you do to me, you’re not getting a dime!”


“Maybe you’re right. Maybe not. Bro, do you remember back in the day, that old password you used to use?” she asks. “You know, the one you had for your PlayStation account when we were in middle school?” She muses. 


John begins to feel lightheaded as she mutters those words. He’s read so many warnings about updating passwords, using different ones for each site. But he always told himself he’d get to it later. “Now let’s give your PayPal a whirl, shall we?” he hears his sister say. “No, Lily, stop!” he yells, causing her to grin even more. She knew right then and there she was as good as in.


Lily grabs her phone, opens up her paypal, and logs out. She transferred some money to him a few months back, so she still had his email. “So bro, only one way to find out for sure,” Lily says as she types in the old password from way back when.


“N-no Lily,” he pleads as he hears the familiar sound of her successful log in, followed naturally by a fit of laughter and cheers. “Hahaha bro,” she says in between her laugh. “How could you be so naive? The same password, seriously?!” and quickly checks his balance. “Holy crap John, $31,531. Nice!” She exclaims. “For college right? Where’d you want to go again?”


John feels utterly empty. “She’s really going to do it. She’s actually going to steal my college savings,” he cries. “That’s my entire future right there.”


Lily leans in a bit more. “So yeah, if you want a high paying job, you need a college education,” she says. “But now that you’re tiny, these aren’t really things you should worry about anymore,” she talks down to him. She gently taps her exposed pussy in front of his eyes. “No sirree, this right here is all you gotta worry about. And just like when you were normal-sized saving for college, every time you donate you’re actually investing in your future. Our future. My pussy and I appreciate and recognize your contributions.


“I hate you!” he screams at her, but she’s not listeing. “So how much am I really gonna need?” she wonders aloud. “$1,000 $1,500? Hmm, I’d hate to come up short. Better make it an even two grand,” she says excitedly. “Yeah, that should be plenty on our first run,” she adds as she finalizes the transfer.


John can only wait and hope that she was just bluffing. That this entire thing was just another way to fuck with him. Suddenly her phone drifts into view, her cheerful voice just behind it. “Aw, bro, that’s really sweet of you to pay for our date like that. Thanks so much!” she gently says. John stares in horror at the massive screen above him. There’s his sister's account above with two thousand bucks transferred to her account with a very upsetting message. “Thanks for doing this, enjoy!” It reads. 


“Thanks bro!” she grins, mocking him with her phone as she waves it in front of him. “Let’s see what they have in stock!!” as she laughs, grabbing her laptop and placing it on her lap and over her brother yet again. Unable to hear his profanity-laced crying. Her attention instead focused on a website full of cutting edge toys, informative reviews, hell, even user-submitted pictures! Fun stuff.


After nearly half an hour of screaming at his gigantic sister from between her legs, being forced listening to her ooh’s and aah’s as she all the ‘fun’ new ways to torture him, he finally reached his breaking point. Despite his difficulty wrapping his head around her incessant desire to escalate things, John simply gave up. And ironically, right at the moment he came to terms with hitting rock bottom, Lily found a way to make him sink even further.


“FFfRRAAPPppttt...”


A gust of hot air blasted right over his exposed face, callously interrupting his train of thought.


Dizzy from the combined heat and vibration John takes a deep breath, a regrettable act as his body continues to try expelling all of his sister’s excess cum. Despite his gags and heaves, it was too much for him to vomit up. And to make matters worse, he was forced to go through this while encased in her foul air. 


Lily burst out in a fit of laughter. She couldn’t help herself after ripping one right over her brother. Not wasting another moment, she slid her laptop off her legs and leaned in for a look. “OMG I’m literally dying. Bro, did that really just happen? Did I seriously just fart on you?” she asks, remembering his revulsion whenever she let one go around him. And that was back when he was full size, not five inches tall and right there at ground zero. Lily’s laughter turns to mischievous giggles as she stares down at his wriggling form. She felt another one coming. For a brief moment she considered holding it in, but the price of not seeing his reaction as she passed gas over his tiny body again - well, it was too much to bear.


“BRRrrrppptt”



“Touchdown!” She laughs, having let go yet another big gust of foul wind over her shrunken bro. Just hearing her little brother scream, all at the simple act of passing gas, made her laugh so hard it hurt. But despite his clear revulsion, John hadn’t budged. Other than his animated head movements, John was otherwise still. Why would he just continue to lay there, taking the brunt of something he’d clearly rather not. Lily leaned in closer for a better look at her diminutive sibling.


She glides her finger over his body, examining for any potential damage or things she may have overlooked. He felt fine, just crusty and sticky is all. She listened closely too but didn’t hear any begging or crying this time. Just weak-sounding heaving and gagging, like he was trying to throw something up. Despite all of this, he still wasn’t moving. That’s when it hit her. Just like earlier, her cum had hardened over him. Only this time she came so much it didn’t just stick to a small part of him, like his mouth. No, it completely encased his body. An overwhelming pool of her funky goo that had dried and hardened, fossilizing him to the bed. He was literally trapped by her cum, forced to withstand her bouts of gas. 


“Jeez bro, you’re just stuck there, forced to breathe in all my gas? Aren’t ya?” She teases him. 


cough...hack… 


“I’m Sorry bro. I know - it smells REALLY bad LOL. Must’ve been all that Chinese I had earlier. Aw, I’m sorry! I know you love Chinese. I woulda shared but you were sound asleep in my drawer. I didn’t want to wake you. But I mean now you’re kinda getting a taste of it. Care for seconds haha?”


But John couldn’t manage a response. His body now in a minor state of shock. The combination of being fossilized to the bed in his sister’s hardened cum, with the nauseousness he felt from a belly filled with it, not to mention having to withstand all of this as she passed gas over him, proved to be too much. He was so utterly broken over the money his sister stole and the future she described. So much so he almost forgot how sick he was. That is until his body took over, forcing dry heave after dry heave, unable to get the majority of her thick goo out. It’s like his inner tract was one of those poor animals trapped in an oil spill. The thick goo adhering to everything it touched. With each deep breath only worsening his state, forcing him to choke on his giant sister’s smelly gas.


“Bro...Are you ok?” She asks in concern, leaning over just inches away from him. She practically whips her head back as she gets a whiff of her own gas up close. “Oh my god that’s terrible, haha. Bro. Why are you just laying there? I’m like a bazillion times your size and I could barely breathe?” She laughs. 


But John doesn’t respond. He simply can’t, his body still forcing him to heave and gag. This of course worried Lily. Sure she enjoyed humiliating him, but she didn't want to do any actual damage. He’s her favorite! Her wonderful little brother turned human sex toy. Or as she put it, her Dilbro. He’s irreplaceable. 


John registers her fingers press against his tiny form, pinching at him hard and deliberately before easily tearing him from his crusty cum prison. The same person that caused this all, lifting his tiny body up for further examination. Still too nauseous to talk, he begs her with his eyes. He should be gasping in fresh breaths of air, but he couldn’t even do that. He just gagged and cried, staring at her with his pathetic puppy dog eyes. Begging her for help.


“Jeez bro, I sure did a number on you,” she says as she inspects him closely.  Cum was literally leaking out of his mouth. She actually felt kinda bad at this. Even with all the settings he must’ve been in excruciating pain to be filled with so much of her cum it literally leaked out of his mouth. “Oh you poor thing. You’re so full of my cum you can’t even throw it up. Can you?” John just continues gagging and crying as he shakes his head. “I know I like letting loose with you ‘n all, but I don’t want you in constant pain like this.” She says with legitimate concern in her face. 


“Here, let big sis take care of this, okay little bro?” She says as she maunevers him within her firmly grasped hand. He starts to panic as she lowers him back between her legs, fearing another trip into her unforgiving cunt. 


“I’m trying to help you little guy. So please, stop wiggling and let me take care of you,” she says as she turns him face down, his belly and lower back pressed between her fingers. “Okay, now hold still. This might hurt a little.”


And then...she pressed.


John’s entire body convulses as he heaves gallons upon gallons of his sister’s cum, shooting out of him and onto the soiled mattress below. “There, there bro, let it all out. Do it for me John,” Lily encourages.


Wave after wave of pressure-induced vomiting continued for minutes on end. All the while, Lily continues to encourage and care for him, something he hadn’t experienced since he shrank. “Good boy, get it all out,” she’d say as she continued to compress his tummy, over and over again until nothing came up. John was empty. She gave him a small shake, just to be sure she got everything out. It was a thoughtless act for her. Like when someone tries to get the last bit of ketchup out. For John however it was hardly pleasant. Still, he now had a clear enough tract to breathe normally again. Both of them thoroughly satisfied as gulped down mouthfuls of fresh air.


John looks up at his sister, her sympathetic act stirring up a sliver of hope. “”P-please sis. I’m begging you. Please l-let me go. I’m your brother and I love you. B-but you k-keep abusing me. You’re so hard and c-cruel.” he whimpers. 


“Cruel, seriously?” she asks, clearly amused at his choice of words. “That’s the thanks I get after everything I’ve done for you?” She laughs as she sees the confusion on her brother’s face. “Yesterday you were a loser virgin. No girl so much as touched your dick before, much less even kissed you?” she kindly reminds him. “And here you are,  literally exhausted from all the pussy you’ve gotten. Seriously, in one day you’ve gotten glowjobs, hand jobs, made out with, and thoroughly fucked time and time again. Hell you even got a little booty teasing, haha,” she said matter of factly. “And throughout it all I’ve been so considerate!”, she continues. “Easing you into the experience by starting with you inside my dildo, then strapped to the outside of it, and finally with you as the actual dildo - an honor with a hot girl like me, really,” she says.


“B-but...”


“ Not yet bro, I’m not done. And even after all that, I still take the time to make sure you’re okay. You had gotten a little ill, understandably so after all that cum you swallowed. Sorry but I can’t help how wet you make me. It’s a compliment to you really. Anywho, with you all tiny and helpless, I take precious time from what I’m doing to gently squeeze it all out of you. Why? Because I care. And this is the thanks I get? No bro, that’s just not gonna cut it,” she says with a more serious tone, albeit with a slight smirk on her face.


Not knowing how to respond, John simply stared back at her, still whimpering from today’s events.


“You should be thrilled at the idea of being my living dildo,” she said, ignoring John’s soft crying. “Like I was saying, up until this morning you never had sex before. Now, that’s literally your entire purpose. To have sex - to fuck fuck. Well, more or less be fucked by my sex haha, but that’s not the point,” she continues, her tone briefly taking on a more playful tone.


“So you never have to worry your little head about getting a date, impressing her, spending all that time and effort just to get laid. Plus the likely embarrassment of not being any good. It’s that’s in the past. I made it that way,” she states. “Sure, it can get a little rough inside my twat, sometimes she just likes it that way. The important thing to remember here is that I always take care of my toys. ESPECIALLY the ones WORTH taking care of,” she adds, pausing to bring him closer to her face, tightening her firm grip as she stared him down. 


“You are worth taking care of, right bro?” She asks in a far more serious tone. Almost as if it were a veiled threat.


Her overpowering grip and stern tone strike fear into John. Deep down he knows she’d never harm him permanently, at least not physically. Even so, he knew all the things she could still do to him. All the places she could stuff him or stick him, just to teach him a lesson. He does the only thing he can do. Tells her exactly what she wants to hear. 


“Y...yes sis, I..I am,” he says in defeat.


“Yay!” she cheers, “I’m so happy you’re finally coming around, bro. You really are my favourite toy y’know, so you have nothing to worry about. I’ll always take care of you little guy! For reals,” she says. As she utters those words, she continues her intense gaze, only now instead of stern she looked gleefully excited. Still, she felt a tad guilty from all the teasing. Her intimidation tactics, the squeezing and stern words that is, changed something in him. Instead of begging or yelling, he just lay there, quietly whimpering in her grasp. She enjoys humiliating him, it’s part of the rush, but maybe she took things a little too far this time. Or maybe it’s just time for a break, they both could use the rest.


“Alright bro, time for bed,” she sings and jumps out of bed. John’s startled by the sudden movements. As he feels himself swing with each of her footsteps, his concern turns to panic as he sees the approaching drawer.


 “N-no, not back in there, oh god p-please sis!” He screams. John’s gasps lungful after lungful, faster and faster until he’s outright hyperventilating. He was having a panic attack. Lily takes immediate notice, looking down at him in curiosity. “No Lily, please not there,” he repeats, practically choking on his breath. 


Ignoring his pleas, popped a squat and opened the drawer.  Maneuvering him in her hand, she positioned him on his side as she dangled him over it. “I don’t get it bro. You were practically begging me all day to let you go. And here I am, about to do just that. Keep you nice and safe in my drawer, where you belong,” she says as she lowers him further. His anxiety worsens as he looks down below. The cold wooden surface, the dark shadowy rear, stuffed edge-to-edge with her soiled toys - that’s where she was about to put him. Discarded, like all the others. Crippled with claustrophobia, John’s anxiety worsened, gasping loudly as he wriggled in her grasp.


“Jeez bro, you really wanna keep going? After all all those times?” she asks, flipping him towards her as she spoke. “I’m too sore for that. Just go to sleep, we’ll play more tomorrow, promise.”


“P-please sis. I can’t go in there. It’s dark a-and cold. I won’t g-get any s-sleep please! I j-just want to sleep,” he begged, clearly terrified of going back in.


Lily looks at him, only now with the same level of concern she had earlier. She liked fucking with him, but she couldn’t have him up all night. She needed him in tip-top shape for tomorrow.


“Bro, I can’t have you up all not. But I also can’t have you sleeping with him, what if I roll over? You’d never get any sleep then. Hmmm….” Lily mused as she held him before her face.


“Oh, I know! Whenever I fucked my ex, he’d always be lights out right after finishing. I don’t see how you being tiny would make it any different. So here, let big sis help you out again, mmkay?” She says as she brings him towards her mouth.


“S-sis? W-what are you…” he says, unable to even finish his sentence as she wraps her lips around his cock and begins to suck, hard. “Lily, p-please stop. This isn’t w-what I m-meant. Please,” he pleaded, his body betraying him as his giant sister deliberately sucked and licked his crotch area. Why did his dick find any of this appealing. It was so fucked and horrifying. The outer edges of Lily’s lips curled into a slight grin, despite all his pleas he was clearly enjoying this. 


“That’s right my inexperienced little brother,” she mumbles with her lips still pressed against him. “See how nice this can be when you just let big sis take care of you? I can make things really comfortable for you. All you’ve gotta do is just let got,” she adds, letting out a slight moan as she returned to sucking him off.


Lily can feel the wetness between her legs, but she doesn’t want to take it any further. She’s too tired and needs her beauty rest, especially with everything planned for tomorrow. After a mere minute of intense sucking, Lily feels her brother’s tiny body begin to spasm and jerk, releasing his pathetic little seed onto her tongue. Lily continued on with her sucking, almost painfully so as she siphoned every last drop from her tiny brother. “Mmmm, see bro? Like I said, I’ll take care of you, don’t you worry,” she proudly states as she lowers him from her mouth.


John was thoroughly ashamed with himself. Coaxed to yet another orgasm by his monstrous sister. How could he possibly find enjoyment from her, the same person who shrunk him down and brutally raped him for an entire day, with promise of more to come. But this moment of self-pity is soon interrupted as he finds himself slowly approaching the drawer.  


John’s panic returns, his breathing accelerating to full-blown hyperventilating in a matter of seconds. “N-n-n,” he stammers between breaths. Lily now shows genuine concern in her eyes.


“God, you’re really that scared of going back in there, huh bro?” She asks. John just nods, his face beat red and flushed with tears as he continued to hyperventilate.


“Okay little guy, I may like fucking with you some, but I’m not completely heartless. I know what it’s like to feel alone and afraid so I’m not gonna do that to you. Especially after your very first day on the job,” she says. “Come to think of it, I remember an article I read on storing tinies in dark places. How they can sometimes, in rare cases, cause serious mental harm,” she muses as she scans the room. “Toy or no toy, you’re still my little brother John, and I can’t have you going catatonic on me. You’d be no good to me then,” she says with genuine concern. “So no cold, dark drawer drawer for you tonight. Okay bro?”


“Th-thank you.”


“You’re welcome sweetie. Funny, when I first placed you in the drawer I started thinking about that article. I was like, nah, John’s got a fairly strong personality, he’ll be fine. Boy did I have you wrong, huh squirt?” She teases.


“I-I’m s-sorry,” he apologized, surprised at how pathetically submissive he sounded.


“It’s okay bro. Kinda cute actually. Pathetic, but cute.” she says, giving him a playful squeeze as she beamed down at him. “But seriously, we both need our rest and I can’t have you just out and about.”


Suddenly, her eyes light up - mom’s sewing kit!


“Alright little bro, looks like you’ll be cuddling with big sis tonight. Just like old times,” she with a sigh, lifting him back up to her face. 


John feels a sudden rush of relief, no longer having to suffer in the abysmal drawer with her other discarded toys, shivering all night. Sure he was forced to sleep with his abuser, but at least he wouldn’t be alone. “Like I said earlier,” she says to her timid brother, kicking the drawer closed as she stood. “I can’t have you just lying about on my bed. I could roll on top of you and you’d never get any sleep. All this just wasted effort.”


John looks up at sister in worried confusion as she grabs her mother’s sewing kit and tosses him beside it. Lily scans the floor for a moment, quickly grabbing the pair of panties she had tossed on the floor earlier. With the flick of her wrist she tosses the soiled undergarment next to him.


Seeing him thoroughly confused, she adjusts her approach. “Unless you’d prefer the drawer?” She muses, preparing a needle and thread. This puts John into almost immediate motion as he wiggled sideways, edging himself closer to his sisters worn underwear. A humiliating act he’d never imagine himself doing. With a final grunt he rolls himself onto the black fabric, making sure he was placed dead center in the crotch part. He could feel the wetness on his back and smell the mixed scent of her cum, sweat, and ass. Deep down he knew all along what this was all about. But sometimes, you’re just so caught up in the busy work that things just hit you. For John, this was one of those moments.


“Okay little bro, climb on,” she says. 


“W-what?” 


“I said get on! Look, I know you’re tied up ‘n all, but go on and roll over to the crotch part,” she says to him. 


“Oh god,” he whimpers, staring up at his sister as she hovers a needle and thread directly over him. 


“Now, where was I? Oh yeah, sleep. You see bro, even if I didn’t roll on top of you, it can get pretty cold here at night. And for a little guy like you, that can be downright freezing. But this way, I can keep you nice and toasty, pressed right between my cozy lips. Seriously bro, my pussy’ll be the perfect blanket!” She cheers.


John gags at the thought of being pressed right against his sister’s pussy the whole night. “No sis, please I beg you, not in there”, but yelps as she takes his body and panties in her hand. His yelps turn to screams as she sticks the needle through the fabric, nearly grazing the outside of his leg. “Well, I gotta keep you warm bro. Can’t have kept up freezing cold, or with me rolling all over you,” she reiterates. “So yeah, in there. Pressed right up against my slot,” she adds, threading the needle around both of his legs, binding them together against the worn underwear.


After finishing up with his legs, she moves on to his chest. “P-please sis. Put me anywhere else,” he begs.


“Well, I could sew to the other end, you know, the thin part that gets sandwiched between my cheeks?” she suggests. “But I must warn you, people fart in their sleep. Ha! Maybe you’d be able to still smell the takeout come morning...No? Well, stop complaining then!” She threatens.


John stops mid-sentence. Her disgusting threat was so frightening he looked like he had just seen a ghost. 


“Good boy,” she adds with a smile, gently scratching the top of his head with one of her fingers.


Having secured a handful of loops around his arms and legs, Lily was satisfied with her handiwork. “Perfect!” she says and tosses her panty-bound brother onto her bed.


Falling face-down onto the mattress, John’s overwhelmed by the strange sensation of his sister’s cum-soiled underwear against his back. He can’t even see anything, only can only hear her as she shuffles around, throwing a shirt on and putting her things away. Suddenly, John’s stomach drops as he’s lifted up and tossed on the floor. All the while, Lily just goes on about her business, singing a gentle tune. 


Lily grasps the fabric that was covering him, lifting it to reveal its hidden stowaway. John gasps as he stares up at the sight before him. Two massive, fleshy pillars, a symphony of powerful muscle and feminine fat in motion as they into the leg holes beside him. 


“You look cute bro,” she says far above him. He dreads what’s coming, his gaze climbing up from her calves to her knees, and all the way up to where her thick thighs met with her thoroughly greased cunt lips. John’s bed for the night. He let’s out a pathetic yelp as she swiftly pulls them up.


She squeezes him right up against her lips, hoppy and adjusting, making sure he was nice and snug between her lips. Lily gasps, his tiny movements causing her pussy to literally quiver. “Ooh bro, you should probably stop moving so much. At least for awhile” she giggles. “Unless of course you wanna go for number eight,” she adds while patting his back through the fabric a few times.


But that’s easier said than done. Being tied up and bound against his giant sisters sweltering cunt was about as comfortable as it sounded. His pathetic whimpers barley made a peep through her increasingly wet flesh. Meanwhile Lily just continues about her evening routine. he can tell as with each step her her inner lips grinder against him. Like a monstrous mouth just chewing on him. Despite the fact that his entire view was dominated by her pussy in excruciating detail, he could tell that they were in the bathroom. Between the sounds of footsteps against tile, and the hints of fluorescent lighting, it was obvious to him.  Sure enough, Lily was brushing her teeth, getting ready for bed as if it were any other day.


Moments later, he feels her pussy grind against him yet again as Lily heads back into her bedroom. Just before she lies down, Lily decides to check on her brother, just for a moment. With a laugh, she lifts pries the waistband of her underwear away from her tummy, revealing her tiny brother in all his glory. 


John stares right up into her grinning face. “So John, thanks again for an awesome first day. But now it’s time for bed. Sleep well little guy!” she says. “Oh, and if you need anything, just wriggle around some. It may get a little dicey, but I’ll wake up eventually haha!” she laughs and gives her clit a small rub. Utterly humiliated, John’s about to make another attempt at appealing to her better senses. Only just before he’s able to, Lily snaps her panties back on, cinching them up to pull its stowaway deep between her lips.


“Nighty night bro! Tomorrow’s gonna be so perfect. I can’t wait!” She exclaims, pausing to rub him for a moment. The small light soon faded to darkness as Lily laid down underneath her covers.  As Lily rolls onto her stomach, John manages to get his head back just enough so he can mutter. “Sis?” he cries. But soon all he hears is her light snoring, sound asleep after a day full of fun. 


John lays there sobbing, his upper body is pressed between his sistes drooling cunt lips. Trapped and alone with her hungry snatch.

 

 

Chapter 7: The morning after by johnsmith10992

 

John awakened to the sound of wet squelching. Feeling groggy and sore, he grunted at the impact of something heavy against his chest. “Ugh, where am I?” He wondered for a moment. The cloudiness dissipated as he opened his eyes. That’s when it all came back to him. The shrinking, the sexual abuse, and his current imprisonment in the crotch of a pair of panties currently being worn by his sister.


Thump


His head rang as giant knuckles pummeled against his face. She was fingering herself. Her huge fingers worked their way in and out of her frothing cunt. Her moans echoing far above him as he lay there with a front-row seat to her morning masturbation session.  


All he could do was take it, tied up against the gusset of his sister’s underwear as she worked herself over. It didn’t take him long to fall asleep, after everything she did to him. How she used him. Shame he wasn’t able to sleep all that well. At one point he woke up, face pressed in her slot as she snored loudly. He wasn’t very comfortable, the way she stuck him in there. John tried to loosen the threads in an attempt to reposition himself. The only thing he was able to accomplish though was a small moan from his slumbering sis. Not wanting to escalate this any further, he stopped. Thoroughly humiliated, John lay still in defeat until sleep took hold.  But that was then and this is now. His sister was awake and he had to do something. 


It wasn’t like he could do very much though. His own sister clearly didn’t care if he was awake or not, furiously pumping her fingers in and out of herself, splashing her thick cum all over his body. When all of a sudden, her hand disappeared, and John felt an immense pressure on his back as his tiny nude body was pressed against her engorged lips. Disoriented by the sudden movement, he yelped at the sensation of her rubbing and pressing him into her soaked pussy.  Despite all the commotion he could still hear her grunting and moaning.


Lily rubbed him in slow circles, smothering him in her soaked lips, edging herself closer and closer to a wonderful morning orgasm. “What a wonderful way to start the day!” She thought. 


John choked on her juices as she guided his tiny form over her pussy, over and over again, until finally...“FUUCCKK ME!” She screamed, squirting out gallons of cum, bathing her brother-turned-pantyliner in layers of her funky goo. 


“God that felt good,” he heard her sigh after a minute or so of simmering in her the sweltering crotch of her cum-filled panties. “Wow bro, good way to start the day huh!” she laughed, completely aware of the fact that he was awake for it all. John’s entire world is flooded in morning light as his behemoth sister prys the undergarment prison open. “Morning bro! Sleep well?” she teased. “Well I sure hope you did. We got a big day ahead of us,” she exclaimed, propping herself up a bit. “Lots of shopping.”


“Seriously bro, how ya doin? Recovered a bit I hope?” She asked, tilted her head towards him to better listen. However small she made him feel, at least she had some concern for his well-being. Not that he could pay her this compliment, with her layers of goo slopped onto his face ‘n all. “There, is that better?” she asked as she used her finger to gently swipe his face clean.


“How d-do you think L-lily? I’m s-sewn into the crotch of y-your panties?” John answered. 


“Right. Well I could’ve just left you in the drawer. Perhaps you’d prefer that moving forward?” She mused.


John needed to choose his next words carefully. He has no clue what her long-term plans are, not to mention the fact that he has yet to see her truly angry with him. “N-no sis. I...I’m just a b-bit shaken up is all. By how I w-woke up, and all of this r-really.”


“Haha, well I suppose we’re both to blame for that. You can’t tease a girl like that and expect her not to act, with your micro-movements ‘n all.I ain’t complaining though. That really hit the spot haha,” she laughed.


“Right,” he answered. As his giant sister uses her finger to swipe away the rest of her cum layered on top of him, John can’t help but notice a small pressure down below. An urge he hadn’t felt since this whole ordeal began. 


“Sis?” 


“Yes bro?” She answered, finally satisfied with her now mostly cum-free stowaway.


“W-why do I feel the urge to p-pee all of a sudden?” He asked.


“Well, because it’s morning bro why else?” She laughed.


“I m-mean, I never had to b-before? W-what’s changed?” He pried.


“Ha! Well, if you must know my oh so curious brother,  I took it upon myself to change some of your settings this morning. I’ll tell you all about it later, but how about we go take care of business. I need to pee too y’know, haha,” she laughed, just before allowing him to snap back into place. 


The overwhelming sensation was as scary now as it was the first time for John, being hugged against her older sister’s fat slimy lips. Lily hops out of bed, strolling across the hallway and into the bathroom. Pausing to look at her reflection she can’t help but chuckle a bit. God was she a hot mess! Having slept longer than she intended and perhaps going a little overboard the day before. 


“Nothing a shower and hot breakfast can’t fix,” she thought with a smile. Lily was a stallion, she knew this. Six feet tall with big tits, a toned stomach, and a nice fat ass, with just the right amount of jiggle. She’ll clean up just fine. But all that could wait. Right now, she REALLY had to go. Like...big time!


Just like the night before, John could tell he was in the bathroom. What did she mean by her comment earlier? Surely she’d explain it later. Right now though she really needed to let him out. The last thing he wanted to do was wet himself in there and incur her wrath. So he held it in, anxiously waiting for the chance to relieve himself. But nothing happened. Not for a few moments at least. When all of a sudden, he hears a...giggle.  That couldn’t be good.


Jobn was confused as she began to sit without lowering him. Was she sitting down on the edge of the tub? “No!” He screamed, fearing the immense amount of pressure he assumed would follow. Only it never came. He was simply lowered down as her sizable butt compressed against something, all parts except for him that is. Somehow, she sat down on something without actually sitting on him. John could tell by the creaks and groans as well as the dimmer surroundings. That’s when it hit him like a ton of bricks. Fuck.


“Oh g-god p-please no Lily!” John screamed, only for Lily to ignore him, simply sliding her panty to the side with him tagged along of course. He screamed in horror as she held him and her panty right next to her giant cunt, moments before she released her bladder. “P-please! I’m begging you just s-stop! This is disgusting!” He begged.


Lily could only chuckle at the sound of his whiny cries as they echoed beneath her rump. She bit her lip, feeling the pressure continue to build. Lily was so pleased to have thought of this in-time. Simply pulling her panty to the side as her snatch hosed out hundreds of gallons of hot piss, her insignificant brother bound and trapped just inches away. It was an act of dominance in its purest form. Her little panty bitch forced to witness the grisly act, stuck there waiting ‘til she was finished.


A stream of hot fragrant urine wider than his thigh blast out of her huge vagina mere inches away from his face, splashing into the water below with astounding pressure. It’s a literal firehose of his sister’s piss an arm’s length away. He gagged from the smell and fumes. Tiny droplets imperceptible to any normal sized person occasionally splashed onto his poor face. Then somehow, things got worse.


Brrrraaapppp!


“Aah, that felt good,” Lily sighed as her ass blurted out a loud bassy fart over her brother below. John screams as his sister broke wind over him, filling the entire bowl with the foul stench of her gas and urine, all while she continued to relieve herself.


“Sorry bro,” his captor boomed far above him. “Girls fart too y’know - but you knew that already, didn’t you?!” she laughed. “Of course you do, I taught you that last night, gave you a first hand account!”


Against his better judgment, John lashed out in anger. “You disgusting brat!” he screamed.


“Stop being a wimp bro, it doesn’t even smell that bad, it was just loud!” she said matter-of-factly. As if farting on her shrunken brother was normal?! 


“H-how can you say that!” he screams. Y-you’re a g-goddamn giant to me! Everything is m-magnified!” He cried. “Y-you’re pissing r-right next to me. I can f-feel some of the droplets on my face. Y-you f-farted on me! Th-this is a nightmare!” He added, now nearly breaking down into tears over all this.


“I’m only human bro. I always toot some whenever I go for a piss, don’t you?” she teased him. 


“PLease, sis, stop, I-I’m begging you!”


“Hold your horses bro, I’m almost done,” she said with a chuckle, completely steamrolling him.


Despite knowing full-well he was completely trapped, John began squirming for all he was worth. It was like he was somehow trying to will himself away from this hellhole.


“You’re a frisky one this morning, huh bro?” she laughed far above, her heavy hose of piss finally beginning to weaken. “If I were you I wouldn’t move around so much. I may have inherited mom’s sewing skills, but there’s still a small chance you could rip through. Do you really wanna go for a swim that bad?” She mused, laughing at how quickly he stopped. 


John was so fixated on lashing out he wasn’t really thinking straight. As he over the side of the panty and down into the bowl, he couldn’t help but visualize himself down there, treading in the hot steaming yellow pond as she finished up. Her threat terrified him so much he literally went pale.


“Aaah! So much better,” Lily exclaims, satisfied from her morning piss. Lily tears off a square of  toilet paper and gently wipes herself clean. She giggled as her hand bumped the side of him, swiping and pressing the plys against her meat flaps. Just before standing up for her shower, she remembers that he had to go as well. 


“Ah sorry bro, I totally forgot about you,” he hears his sister boom far above. “Ok, it’s your turn to go now. Try to be quick, we’re on a tight schedule!” She sings. 


“Sis? Y-you never told me what you did with my settings?” he yells. “You had me on max, with all bodily functions stopped. What d-did you do to me?” He adds, clearly concerned.


“Right, my bad bro,” his sister replied. “To be honest, I just got kinda bored with your vanilla configuration. I mean, I don’t want to hurt you or anything, but I feel like I could get a little more out of you if we raised the stakes a little,” she said. “Nothing too crazy, but still, I’m big and you’re tiny so try to be careful,” she laughed. 


“W-why?”


“I told you already, I got bored lol. Besides max durability settings comes at a cost, you don’t feel as much. Now you’re gonna feel WAY more.” she adds, “And we both know how much you enjoy being my toy ‘n all. You came three times, remember?” She chuckled. “So, you’re welcome! Now time for you to go, it’s bad to hold it in y’know.”


But peeing is the furthest thing from John’s mind. He had to find out what settings she changed. “L-lily, what did you d-do to me!?” he yelped. It felt surreal, talking to his giant sister from inside a toilet bowl, but he had to know. 


“Well, the app puts it like this,” she sighs, realizing her brother wouldn’t stop until she explained it to him. “You’re still fairly durable and can withstand longer periods without oxygen. Not indefinitely though, like 15 minutes at a time, give or take. It all depends on the physical endurance of the toy. With one as good as you, I think we’d get the full 15, but we’ll have to test that out,” She explains. John cringed at her incessant references to him as her toy. It was as horrifying as it was humiliating. But that wasn’t the focus here. He had to stay on-task.


“W-what do you mean, f-fairly durable?” He asked. 


“Jeez bro, how much do you want to know?” She said with a sigh.  “Well, since I’m such a good owner and loving sis, I’ll humor you,” she added. “So your bones ‘n stuff can still withstand quite a bit of pressure, but they can be broken if you’re bent far enough or enough force is applied. 


“What!?” he yells, panicking from her words. 


“What?” she replies innocently, you still can’t die!” She defends. “Well, not unless I ate you or something” she laughed. “Hah, now there’s a funny thought. I’d be shitting you out right now,” she teased him. 


She hears him scream down below. “Oh stop, I’m not a cannibal or anything,” she said. “But still, it can’t hurt to at least know what’s possible,” she giggled.


“Still, you could get pretty injured, perhaps even permanently,” she warned him. “But don’t worry, I’ll promise to be careful every step of the way, okay? Like, if I want to let’s say chew on you, or walk on you, I’ll just slide your durability back up to max.” She explained. “But most of the time you’ll be on the settings you’re on now. That way we can show you what it’s truly like to be your big sis’s favorite toy. Trust me it’s better this way, more intimate ‘n all, you’ll love it!” 


“L-love it?!” he yells back angrily. “Love b-being your toy? Risking d-death?! That’s insane!” he threw back at her. 


“Nah, the only thing that’s insane is how good you feel. This’ll just make it sweeter, trust me,” she replied, ignoring his pleas. “Now, enough stalling, you gotta go pee pee so we can get this show on the road. We got a big day ahead of us,” she said.


He yelped as he saw the fingers holding her panty to the side reach around him and twist. “N-no, p-please,” he squeaked as she turned the panty around so that he faced the steaming lake of yellow piss below. He felt the warm pressure of his sister’s cunt behind him, which only added to how surreal this whole situation was. “Alright, little guy. Go ahead now,” he heard her say.


But that was easier said than done. John was always a guy that had bit of trouble going in public. At sporting events he’d never go during break, but during actual playtime. He’d do this just to avoid having to go around others. Hanging above a swimming pool of his sister’s piss with his back pressed against her cunt, all while she barks at him to hurry up was anything but helpful.


“I-I cant Lily,'' he screamed. 


With a frown now plastered on her face, Lily checked her phone real quick to confirm his settings right. Everything was in order. “Stop playing games bro, we don’t have time for this,” she huffs. That’s when she finally remembered, smacking her head at how forgetful she was. Her little brother always used to get piss fright. 


“Aww, you must still struggle with going pee pee around others, huh? Even if it’s just me, your sweet sister?” She teased.


“Well, here’s some motivation for ya,” she said. “I could always put you on toilet paper duty. Use your whole body to wipe me clean whenever I have to go...” she sang while looking at her nails. “It’d save quite a bit y’know. I’m sure mom would love that!” she laughs. “All jokes aside bro, I wouldn’t fuck with me on this. I know you love my big booty ‘n all, but being used to scrape the filth off my crack after I take a dump isn’t something you ever want to experience. Trust me bro,” she threatened, her voice taking on a more serious tone.


John’s terrified by her threat. Veiled or not, it was a fate he wished to avoid at all costs. He was so shaken by it in fact that he actually let out a few drops. His giant sister had literally scared the piss out of him. Now free of his stage fright, John released the contents of his tiny bladder, a pathetic little tinkle into the fragrant lake of his sister’s below. 


Lily laughed at the sound of his tiny little droplets splashing into the bowl below. What a pathetically tiny trickle. So small she couldn’t help but squeal a little at how cute it sounded. “Hah! Worked like a charm,” she exclaimed. “So, any time you have a little trouble getting started, just think back to what I said. Mmkay?” 


Lily was already horny for the second time today, and it was only quarter after nine! “Okay bro, time to shake it off,” she said as she gripped his tiny body and shook. John’s entire world rattled as his giant sister forced the last remaining drops from his dangling penis. Satisfied he was done, Lily untwists the crotch of her panty situating her brother right back into place, pressed against her lips. She couldn’t help but consider another morning quickie. “Shit, do we have time for another one bro? I could use another cum how about you?” she asked, checking the time on her phone. His little protests certainly were convincing. But no, they didn’t have time. “Aah, I could really use one, but we should really hold off. We’ll have plenty of time later bro,” she concluded. “Besides, we’re both pretty ripe. We should really wash up,” she added, finally standing up, releasing him from the horrid enclosure.


With a sigh, Lily lowered her panties and their captive stowaway. John’s world flew by as he was haphazardly dumped into the sink. Just seconds later he sees his giant sister approach with a small pair of scissors. The kind you’d get with a nail clipper set. Small to her at least, to a five-inch tall tiny they were still big enough to do plenty of damage. John began to whimper as the sharp object approached him. “Relax bro, I’m just getting you out of my panties is all,” she giggled, taking notice of the distress they had caused. With a couple of snips Lily cut her brother free and lifted him up.


“See little guy? That wasn’t so bad” she laughed as she turned on the water. She held her hand under the faucet, making sure she had the right temperature. Satisfied, she lowers her other arm and dunks her brother in. John yelped at the suddenness of it all. It was a strange experience for him, being treated like some sort of pet, his giant sister hand washing him under the running water. At least it was warm. 


He sputtered as his sister maneuvered his head under the stream, making sure it was nice and clean. Despite his humiliation, John was quite comfortable. Between the warmth of the water,  and the gentle touch of her fingers as they brushing over his body, John felt good. So good in fact, his body started to react. Why did this alway have to happen? Why couldn’t he just relax and enjoy the moment? But no, his lesser self had to show it’s head and give his giant sister even more leverage.


“Oooh, do my eyes deceive me or did I just give you a lil’ hard-on?” she laughed, eyes locked on his now throbbing boner. “Good for you little bro. Here, let big sis take care of it,” she says as her . “Mmm, that’s right bro, be a good little pet and cum for me,” she teased as she used her finger tips to rub it up and down. Gently and slowly she went, nicely lubricated from the constant pour of warm water.


“John coughed as water continued to cascade onto his face. A stark contrast to the soft massage he felt below. He didn’t want this, but he was powerless against the orgasm he felt building in his loins. 


“Please”, he managed to gurgle, “Stop. Y-you’re molesting me.” 


“Oh please bro, we both know you need this. Look at you, a bundle of nerves with your little thingy just begging for release,” she said, bringing the jerkoff session to a sudden stop, just as he was about to explode.


She gently rubbed his crotch, keeping it nice and erect, but not hard or often enough to bring him to finish. “Bro,” she said sweetly, “If we’re going to make this work, you know, being my human dildo ‘n all,” she added. “You really need to try and enjoy yourself some,” she stated. 


“I d-don’t want this to work!” He sputtered, appalled by her suggestion. “I w-want you to grow me back. P-please!”. 


“Don’t be silly. Five inches is plenty big enough for now, haha. But no, really John, this is not some fling that’ll end in a couple weeks. It’s permanent,” she said as she turned off the faucet. “This is your new life now sweetie. So you really have to start seeing things differently,” She explained.


“P-permanent? B-b..”


“Listen bro, we both know deep down you wanted this, and that’s fine, seriously it’s more than fine! But it’s not always fun and games. My pussy’s a fickle woman. Sometimes she’s nice and gentle where other times she just wants a chew toy. So enjoy these little moments, okay?” she said as she approached the shower with him in her grasp.


She looked down at him with a grin. “Besides, your body has already resigned itself to me, so just give up already. I’ll take good care of you I promise. Toy or no toy, I’m still your big sis,” She said while stepping into the shower. Despite everything they’d been through, John still felt very awkward, forced to shower alongside his giant nude sister. Lily placed him in the soap dish, next to a bottle of femine hair products, then leaned in to address him. “Look bro, I could use a wash and judging by your little thingy, you could use some release. How’s about we take care of each other, hmm?” She suggested. 


He wanted to reply, more than anything. He wanted to tell her off, or at least something. But he never got the chance as seconds later she turned on the shower, silencing anything he had said. All he could do was sit there and save his energy. Who knows what she had in store for him? Lily gave him a quick smile as she grabbed the shampoo bottle next to him. Squeezing it into her open palm she leaned in close, her face just inches away from him. “Stroke it for me John,” she said, her sensual voice chilling him. Giving him, her brother, goosebumps. “Keep it nice and stiff for your big, hot sister, okay?” She laughed. 


John’s at a loss. He didn’t want any of this, but the threat of using him to literally wipe her soiled ass was still fresh in mind. Maybe he should just give in. With an overwhelming sense of defeat, he grabbed his erect cock and began to stroke it. 


“Good boy,” his sister cooed, like you would a small dog or pet hamster, squeezing outer a bit more shampoo and lathering it into her hair.


John could only stare as she washed her mane, stroking his cock all the while, just enough to stay hard and keep her from prying. He felt so humiliated, so helpless. Her casual dominance of him, forcing him to masturbate to her because ‘enjoying’ himself was in their best interest. Like she cared. But as he continued to stare and stroke, he couldn’t help but appreciate the view. Despite all the abuse, and the fact that she was his sister, she truly was a specimen. Tall, fit, toned, thick - the perfect combination of curvy muscle and feminine fat. 


After rinsing, Lily grabbed the conditioner. They only just started and she already felt refreshed. She grinned at the sight of her tiny brother stroking his cute little boner. “Wait a moment bro,” she teased. I’ll give you a hand in just a sec,” she added as she rubs the conditioner through her hair. “There, we’ll let that sink in for a bit,” she said, quickly grasping up her now screaming brother. 


John squeaked as his giant sis brought him inches from her face. She smelled nice, a bizarre contradiction to the smells he suffered just moments earlier. Her wet hair had a beautiful silhouette over her face. He still could see why she was considered the hottest girl in school. If they knew the truth, how cruel she was. He yelped as a fruity bottle came into view, its spout just over his head. Lily squeezed the bottle, slicing a shocked grunt from John as a copious amount of soapy gel fell onto his body. He tried to inhale, but wasn’t able to as she rubbed it all over his body. That’s when he realized it. She was about to use him like a human soap bar.


Sure enough, air was literally squeezed from his lungs as she gripped him tightly without warning. John tried to figure out his orientation, but soon wished he hadn’t, gagging at the realization that she was about to use him to scrub her armpit. He cringed as his sister gently rubbed his lathered body against her pits, making sure she wicked away every bit of sweat. “Don’t get distracted now bro. Gotta stay nice and hard for me,” she teased as she used his front-side to scrub her underarms.


John was pounded with massive amounts of water, choking on grime and soap as she rubbed her entire body with his. Like a sponge, he glided down her neck, over her arms, and across her belly. By the time she reached her legs she had a system in place. She had to make sure she got every inch. So lily bent over and dragged him over her thighs, making little circles around it as she lowered him. This whole experience was just...perfect. She literally felt the electricity course through her veins and right to her loins. All from using her tiny brother as a makeshift bar of soap. A human washcloth.


She bit her lip as she brought him back up, muffling his cries as she kneaded him into her large squishy breast. Part business, part pleasure, Lily rubbed him over her tit-flesh, cleaning every inch of her right tits. When it came time for her nipples, she made sure to apply extra pressure. With a little maneuvering she was even able to focus his tiny little cock against them, gently rubbing his stiffy against her bumpy knob. She couldn’t help but gasp at how it all felt. With eyes closed, she brought down her body, past her navel and between her thighs. 


With her filthiest parts still to come, Lily grabbed the soap bottle and squirt an extra helping on her captive bro. John sputtered at the sensation of her fruity soap dripping over his face and mouth. Satisfied her human soap had the necessary ammo for the job ahead, Lily bent forward and looped him around her underside. John screamed as he saw her huge hand spreading her jiggly asscheecks as. His entire body is slammed right between them, deliberately rubbing him up and down, using him to clean all the sweat and grime out of her fat ass.


“Mmm, that feels nice,” he heard his crazy sister moan high above him. His dick was starting to dwindle, but she must’ve taken notice, as she maneuvered him so it rubbed up and down her crack, flicking up and down against his legs and belly with each swipe. Lily pressed on his buttocks, gently rubbing his entire front side against her crack as she continued to use him to clean her ass. At one point she even pauses with his midsection pressed against her brown puckering anus. 


“Ooh bro, you like that?” She teased as she pressed his butt into her, forcing his tiny hard on into her giant butthole. “OMG, is that your little thingy in there? Feels kinda cute, your tiny little dick up my big butt. Hate to break it to you though bro, but this big ‘ol butt prefers it’s dicks a bit bigger, your size to be exact, haha.”



John’s mind screamed as he pictured her grisly anus in front of him. He could easily fit inside. Just when he thought he couldn’t take it anymore, his sister let out a sigh and removed his dick from her hungry butthole, continuing to rub him along her butt, her asshole practically chomping at the bits as it pulsed each time he passed over. Despite his disgust, his dick continued on, enjoying all the bumps and presses.


John whimpered as he felt his face rubbed along her crack for the hundredth time. Despite his disgust at recent decision to use his face to scrub against her butthole, lathering away all the grime and sweat, his traitorous dick still still edged closer and closer to finish. Just as it was about to explode, Lily removed his head from her now clean cornhole and moved back down between her legs. Her cunt now loomed an arm’s length above him. A hungry mouth just inches away, framed by her upside-down face at the edge where his feet were, staring at him as she dripped warm water from the nice, hard shower.


“Glad to see you’ve managed to stay hard for me bro,” she laughed. “Now, enough beating around the bush. Time to get your reward!” She happily exclaimed, patting her lips and bumping his body in the process. “And so thoughtful too bro, what with the soap ‘n all. Most guys would just leave a mess. Not you, you’ll clean up after yourself. Like a good little pet,” she giggled. 


Without further delay, Lily pressed him against herself, glides him between the fat lips of her hungry cunt. John felt the now almost familiar texture of her twat as it chewed at his body. He could feel it gnawing at him, trying to devour him as she gently glided him over it. 


“Hmm, that feels nice John,” she moaned, continuing to rub and knead him against her. 


John felt humiliated for the millionth time since he afforded his new role in life. Being used to soap and scrub his sister’s body, now along her filthy cunt, all while he feels his orgasm continue to approach the point of no return. 


“No s-sis, STAHP,” he gargled. But between the goo dripping from her lower lips, the hot water, and the now vigorous rubbing, John couldn’t hold back. The sensation just grew and grew until he couldn’t take it anymore. He came. 


Lily felt the tiny little spasm of his body as he shook against her frothing lips as she continued to rub him against them. “Now to clean up after yourself little bro,” she chuckled as she rubbed his sensitive body against her, soaping up his tiny spurt as well as her copious goo. John felt himself move down a bit from her snatch, making it easier for each of them to see each other. A cheeky grin now plastered across her upside-down face.


“Good boy John! See? Just think of all the sweet little cums I can bring you to. I know just the way you like it now,” she asserted. “Now, let’s put that fifteen minutes to the test, ok?” she beamed, as if it were some sort of benefit she wanted to verify.  


He stared into her eyes with a confused look on his face, only to realize just seconds later what she meant.  “Ungh,” she grunted as she rubbed her lips a bit then spread “N-no Lily, I’ll s-suffocate!” he screamed, only for her to ignore him, raising her head back up into a standing position. The heat from her fat cunt lips was overwhelming, and he hadn’t even touched them yet.


“OOooh yes,” She moaned as she pressed his head into herself, dragging it along her inner tissues. John’s screams are silenced as his upper body is surrounded by her churning cunt walls. Darkness surrounds him as he’s pushed in deep, sealed in by her now closed lips.


John struggled for all he was worth. He would not allow himself to suffocate in his sister’s pussy. It was horrible, Lily just treating her pussy like just another pocket to store her brother in while she finished up.


Lily exited with a smile, her brother safely sound deep in her twat. She grabbed her phone and a thought crossed her mind. “How long had he been in there? One minute? Two?” she wondered. “Better play it safe and set the timer for thirteen.” 


Lily spent the next ten minutes or so drying off, putting on her make-up, and moisturizing her supple skin. The entire experience was electrifying. Going about her morning routine, all the while feeling her shrunken brother wiggles inside her wet cunt. The combination of her thoughts with his movements made it so...delicious. Every so-often she’d check herself out in the mirror. Her beautiful body and large hips, not a clue in sight that her tiny brother was embedded deep within her. Trapped inside her sweltering snatch. It was so fucking hot. She could see the goo dripping down her leg from the thought. Ha, at this rate she’d need another shower! 


As she stepped into a fresh pair of panties, she glanced over at her phone. Only two minutes to go, plenty of time to finish getting ready. Lily took her sweet time selecting a matching bra, cute skirt, and snug long-sleeve T. Sure it was a tad hot out, but it really made her tits pop! She heard the alarm go off in the distance, cursing herself for leaving her phone in the bathroom. Just a few seconds longer wouldn’t kill him, she still had her jewelry afterall. 


She rushed into the bathroom, a tad concerned at how long she was. Nah, he was fine. “Oh John,” she sang, finally silencing the alarm. “Time to come out!” 


Meanwhile John was literally baking inside her steamy cunt. Starving for a fresh breath of oxygen. It was horribly humiliating, her continuing on with her morning routine as she completely ignored his struggles. He saw it countless times already, he knew her ritual. It was long, and for him that was not good. Not when he was being squished and churned in a slimy sleeping bag set to 98.6 Fahrenheit. Not when he had to breathe. 


That was the worst part. The burning sensation in his lungs. His body was practically convulsing as his lungs starved for a breath. John tried to keep the urge at bay, knowing full-well any attempt would simply result in a lungful of cum. “P-please, I can’t take any m-more,” but no relief came. His struggles intensified as he started to panic. He faced the cold hard reality that he might actually suffocate to death. Drowned in his sister’s pussy. Then, just before everything went black, he felt some movement.


He knew she was about to get him out. John dipped deep into his energy reserves, mustering every last ounce in him to keep his mouth shut and stay conscious. And just before he started to drift away, he felt her finger tug at his legs, quickly snatching him out of his oxygen-deprived prison. 


He gasped in lungful after lungful of air, desperately trying to replenish them as his sister swiped away the excess cum. “So sorry bro, you know how it is,” she said with a nervous chuckle, feeling a hint of guilt over how worked over he was. “These darn earrings didn’t want to go in,” she added. Meanwhile John is a sobbing mess as she shushes him, tenderly bringing beneath the sink for another rinse. After a moment of gentle scrubbing, he was clean again. 


Using her towel to gently dry his body, Lily soon found herself addressing a clearly broken John. “I t-thought I was going t-to die!” He cried, shivering in her palm.


“Oh hush now bro,” she brushed him off. “I’d never do anything like that to my favorite little guy. Besides, if I remember correctly, you used to be quite the accomplished breath holder. At least back in our summer camp days,” she kindly said. “Just think of this as training for those bragging rights again. Only this time with more purpose,” she encouraged. “So, let’s grab something to eat!” She exclaimed, cheerfully changing the subject as she strolled out of the bathroom.


Despite his still shaken state, he was pleased to finally be out of the bathroom. He had been in there for so long. If only everything weren’t so big. Everyday items he’d never give a second’s thought were now so massive to him, so daunting and out of reach. He whimpered at just how pathetically helpless he really was now. As hard as it was for him to admit it, especially after all the pain she had caused, he realized now more than ever that he needed his sister. He couldn’t possibly survive on his own, not at this size. 


Lily grabbed a glass from the counter and set it on the table. Having decided on a few adjustments, she brought up the app on her phone and shrunk him down to two inches. He’ll fit nicely that way, though things might be a bit more intimidating.  


“Be right back!” she sang, ignoring his screams as she released him into the glass. After taking a moment to collect himself, John stood up and dusted himself off. As he got back his footing he couldn’t help but consider the irony of it all. He thought back to when he was young. Way back in middle school, when he had this pet goldfish. Swimmy he’d call him. He lived in a little glass bowl. Here he was, years later, roughly the same size as Swimmy, trapped in a drinking glass. Trapped just like Swimmy was. Looking out at the world through a similar lens. John shivered as he thought of how he died. He begged her not to. He begged her to stop. But no, she had to teach him a lesson. Go through my stuff and pay the price. Lily swallowed Swimmy. John cried and cried, and she immediately regretted her actions. Lily tried throwing him up but couldn’t. He was so torn up by it all he couldn't even muster up the will to tattle. What good would it've done? Besides, tattling would’ve forced him to relive the whole thing, and that was something he just wasn't ready for. Lily felt terrible. Taking things too far like she always did. In the days that followed she did everything she could to cheer him up. Let him pick the shows, bought him candy, practically begged for his forgiveness. He eventually caved because that’s what you do. You forgive. But it didn’t change anything. Swimmy was still dead. Gone forever. John hoped things would be different for him. With his actual mortality at the helm of an app setting, he had to be careful.


He gazed out, through the looking glass, watching his sister prepare what looked like a pancake breakfast. Whether it was the smell or his reduced settings, John could hear his stomach growl. “I hope she’ll let me have some,” he wished, sitting down to relax and enjoy the comforting scents. 


But his moment of calm is soon interrupted as Lily barges towards him, a plate of pancakes in one hand and a carton of milk in the other. He remembered buying them two days ago, the mix and milk. Funny how fast things can change. Lily has a seat, placing the pancakes in front of her, and the carton of milk just next to him.


With a playful grin, Lily tapped the glass right where he rested. “Having fun?” she teased. “Big day ahead of us, gonna need our energy,” she said as she cut of a huge piece of pancake and shoveled it into her maw. John shuddered at the sheer force of her chewing. 


“Please sis, can I have some too?” he asked.


She frowned at her forgetfulness. “Ah yes, you need food now,” she remembered. “Here, have some of this,” she says as she drops a scrap pancake into the glass.


John grabbed the torn piece of pancake, greedily scarfing it down. Only for him to realize mid-chew what was actually happening. Right above his open glass enclosure was his sister, beaming down at him like he was a tiny cute pet of hers. She had this huge grin on her face,  obviously enjoying the fact that she had just fed him like a pet. “Good boy,” she said, just to make sure it sunk in. 


But John was too hungry to care, inhaling piece after piece until nothing was left of the pancake scrap. He was stuffed, a familiar reminder of what it felt like to be human again. Despite his satiated appetite, John now felt rather thirsty. 


“Lily, c-can I please have s-something to drink?” he asked. 


“What? You didn’t get enough of my cum already?” she teased. 


“P-please!” He begged


“Okay, okay,” she said, realizing he was probably extremely thirsty after going so long without a drink. 


Lily eyed her milk carton, squinting slightly as she clearly pondered something. “Sure John,” she grinned, grabbing the carton and pouring it into the glass. John screamed as he felt a waterfall of milk flood over him, her giggling taunts booming far above. “Drink up!” she sang as he swirled around.


“Now that you mention it bro, I’m also a bit perched,” she announced.


John stared in horror as her giant fingers grasped the glass around him and his entire world lifted. She was clearly amused by all of this as she lifted the edge to her now smirking lips, opening her maw to welcome their gift. Panic set in and he screamed for her to stop. But she ignored his cries, tilting the milk and him into her waiting mouth. 


John landed on her wet tongue along with waves of milk that washed over his prone body. He let out a blood-curdling scream as all light vanished and air pressure dropped. “N-noo,” he cried, his basic instinct taking hold as he thrashed and fought to avoid being eaten alive. Suddenly, he’s slammed into the roof of her mouth as his giant sibling gulps the small pool of milk he lay in, sending hundreds of gallons of it down her open gullet. Sending it down her throat, to a dark deadly pit where no living thing came out of. A place so terrible couldn’t even begin to imagine, not even in his worst nightmares. He wiggled and squirmed against the roof of her mouth, his desperate attempts making zero progress. The only thing it accomplished was the overwhelming sensation of her balmy breath as it blew over him, followed by the deafening sound of her chuckling as it boomed around him.


Light flooded in and he’s quickly dragged out of his sister's maw by his feet. Almost immediately, John’s bombarded with a hurricane of hot breath as Lily gently blow-dries him. She couldn’t help but chuckle at the aftermath of her little prank. Only she didn’t laugh for very long. John was clearly shaken up, and as fun as it is to tease him, to see how far she could push him, she did have a habit of taking things too far. That was clear now as John just lay there, silent and shaking, curled up in fetal position.


“Relax bro,” she said in a calm though somewhat giggly voice, continuing to gently blow warm breath onto him. “I just like teasing you plus I’m trying to figure out your limits. We’re still feeling each other out y’know,” She said. “I need you to realize bro, no matter how fucked up things get, I’d never do anything to seriously hurt you, and certainly not kill you. Sure I like to have fun, haha, but I’m not a monster. Okay little guy?I” she said as she gently prodded him.


His nerves finally calmed, John stood up, drying his tears as he stood there in her open palm. “There’s my little bro!” She beamed as she brought her lips towards him. John flinched back with a whimper as she smacked her lips against his chest and face. “Calm yourself bro, I’m only kissing you. Now then where were we? Oh yeah, shopping spree!”


Just her cheerful words rang against his ears, John found himself swept up by his feet, upside-down and dangling from her fingertips. “So John, where are your car keys?” she asked. 


Angry and terrified, John searched for a balanced response. “B-but I thought you were done being mean to me?” He asked, clearly challenging her current antics.


“I’m just being silly bro. You look so cute and tiny, it’s fun to see you upside-down. Now please, answer the question. Where. Are. Your. Car keys?”


Against his better judgement, John tried to put his foot down. “N-no. You’re n-not getting them. I won’t t-tell you.”


Lily sighed, rolling her eyes and laughing at his incessant desire to hold onto some form of control. “John, how many times do we have to go through this,” she said. “We both know I’m getting your car. Now whether it’s after an hour or so of next-level fucking with, or right here right now, that part’s up to you?” 


“I-I d-don’t remember,” he lied.


“Ok, suit yourself” she smiled. “You like my fat butt right? How about I bury you nice and deep in it for our little shopping date?” she threatened. “Yeah that’d be a fitting punishment for your disobedience,” she added, staring him down as she dangled him an inch from her face. “Technically we don’t HAVE to drive there. We could just walk. Might get a bit sweaty in there, what with today’s high of 85F ‘n all.” 


“N-no Lily,” he begged her. “No, but, not my car, please!”


“Okay John,” she said as she slid out her chair and stood up. John was transported around her back as she pried away her waistband with the other. “No, Lily, it’s inthe bottom drawer of the kitchen Island behind you!” he screamed, staring down at her fat cheeks as they overflowed out of the top of her skirt. “Good boy John. See? That wasn’t so hard!” She exclaimed, releasing her waistband and sitting back down.


“Alright John, stay nice and still for me,” she said as she lowered him towards her chest. Using her free hand, Lily cupped the front of her right tit, scooping it up to free enough room for her tiny brother. John let out a yelp as he realized where he was headed, his own sister’s enormous bra. Seconds later he was surrounded by warmth as he found himself placed at the bottom of her bra, her hand still cupping the overflowing breast above him. 


That moment came and went as she released her tit and snapped her bra back into place, slamming thousands of pounds of sisterly breast fat upon poor John. Her placement of him was clearly deliberate, for there he was, pressed right against her nipple. Her tit was so big and heavy he couldn’t so much as budge an inch. While the rest of him struggled in discomfort, a certain part of him clearly enjoyed the experience, hardening against the bumpy knob. 


Lilly rubbed his body in little circles, kneading him against her now hardened nipple through the thin fabric of her shirt and bra. She then gave him a playful pat, right where she knew his buttwas. “You feel nice bro,” she said, scarfing down another bite of pancake.


Lily finished her breakfast, and prepared a cup of coffee. It was still a bit early to head out and she wasn’t quite awake yet. She let out a sigh as she plopped down on the living room couch, sipping her coffee to the morning news, enjoying the sensations of her tiny brother’s struggles against her breast. 


John was not comfortable. Not in the slightest. Still, it could be worse. At least he was warm, and at least he could breath. Not very well, but he had to count his blessings. Suddenly, there’s a ring.


John was overcome by hope at the sound of his sister’s response. “Hey Haze!” she sang. “How you been?” Hazel was one of his last few chances at a normal life. And here she was, on the other side of Lily’s phone call. 


“Lunch?” she asked, pausing for a moment. John felt an almost painful pressure against his back, her fingers rubbing him up and down against her. “Oh yeah, that sounds nice,” she said, making John even more hopeful. Maybe he could find a way to get her attention and tell her everything. Maybe she could save him.


But as Lily continued to chat with Hazel, she began to knead him harder and harder against her nipple, fingertips pressed against his butt as they used his hips to draw small circles. Between the pressure, movement, and slight sheen of tit sweat, John found his dick now rock-hard, poking against her equally hard nipple. Lily of course took notice, causing her to clearly stifle a laugh.


“Ok Haze, 1pm, same place as always. Bye!” She said as she hung up. “Alright John, time to get this show on the road!”


He grunted as she bounced back up, her huge breast bobbing up and down on him with each of her steps. Taking her sweet time like always Lily brushed her teeth and strolled about collecting her things. Finally, he heard a drawer open followed by the sound of dangling keys. “Thanks for the car bro, super generous of you!” she laughed, enjoying his protests against her aroused nipple.


John’s seething over this. But she was big and he was tiny. There wasn’t anything he could do about that. Not unless he somehow got big again. He had to get through to Hazel. His train of thought is interrupted by the familiar beep of his car.


Lily got in the car, adjusted the seats and mirrors, and turned on the engine. Obnoxious sounding music blasted out of the speakers, assaulting her ears with his music preference. “Blegh,” she sighed, quickly switching the channels and adjusting the presets to her liking. “Perfect,” she said, having landed on a favorite of hers she knew he hated. 


Thinking this was it, he’d just lay there ‘til they arrived, he felt the sudden sensation of his legs being pinched together as he’s dragged out of her bra. She glanced him over him, and gave him a wink. Just as he was about to go against his better judgement and say something he’d likely regret, he felt his stomach climb to his throat, his sister quickly lowering him beneath her skirt. His cries are muffled as she prys the crotch of her panties to the side, pressing her tiny brother against her fat-lipped cunt. After a moment of guiding his two-inch body between her wettening lips, she snapped her panties back in place and gave him a playful pat. 


Without so much as a word, Lily backed out of the driveway and started to drive. Her helpless brother pressed right between her lips, right where he belonged.

 

 

Chapter 8: The shop by johnsmith10992

 

 

“You have reached your destination,” the navigation system announced. It felt good owning something so nice. Something her brother had worked so hard for, only for her to take it from him. She parked the car in the designated spot and looked out of her window. She expected some kind of dingy old shop, but was pleasantly surprised. There stood a nice, white building, modern in design - perhaps high-tech even. She stopped the engine and with it the music. Silence filled the air of the sedan, she had waited so long for this. She almost felt nervous, her jitters eliciting a slight giggle. 


As Lily exited the vehicle she took a moment to ‘adjust herself. She wedged him in a little further, and with a playful pat she began to make her way over to the store. Funny how such a small gesture to her was simply overwhelming to him. The pressure against his back, the painful slams, all of it. 


“Alright bro, shall we?” she sang as she briskly walked across the parking lot. Lily loved how he felt down there, how each step slid him along her inner lips. God it was hot. She must’ve been soaked by now! Though John enjoyed the relief from no longer being sat on, the sensation of being slid along her cunt each time she walked was not much better.


Lily fidgeted her clammy palms together as she entered the shop. She had waited so long for this moment. To have her own tiny to go with, and not just any tiny, her own little brother John. The same one who’s annoyed her as long as she can remember, here with her now, forced to peruse all the new ways to ‘enhance’ their experience. The thought itself nearly made her cum right then and there.


The interior had the same vibe as its modern outside design. Clean white walls, bright lighting. Not the cheap blue fluorescent kind, but the warm welcoming kind, still bright enough to light every crevice. It kind of resembled an Apple store, only its tech catered to a different kind of clientele. John heard his sister gasp in awe as she explored her surroundings.


Lily approached a nearby shelf where she managed to find a rather familiar looking dildo. She chuckled as she looked it over, remembering the day before when her brother was trapped inside. Studying the box for a moment, Lily noticed some of the pictures and couldn’t help but get a bit annoyed with herself. Had she only saved the box she would’ve learned about the little binds sooner, a feature she clearly enjoyed using on her tiny bro. Just thinking about it made her shudder. Oh well, in the end it all worked out. Besides, she was here now and that’s what mattered. She gently placed it back, excited to look around and see everything they had to offer. There was just so much to see! Though a good problem to have, it was a bit overwhelming.


“Hi there! Good morning,'' a friendly voice echoed from the side. “Can I help you find anything?” The woman asked while approaching her. Lily looked at the professionally dressed, attractive woman. She was a hot thirty-something that oozed confidence through her posture and smile. Lily liked her immediately.


The woman stopped her approach, affording them a healthy amount of personal space. Most newcomers tended to prefer this at first. Lily replied with a nervous “Hi,” miles apart from her usual demeanor. Why was she so nervous? The woman tilted her head and gave a knowing smile. She could tell this one was rather young, perhaps inexperienced. They were her favorites, by far. So eager to learn, and in most cases, buy!


“First time?” She asked, flashing her pearly whites as she widened her smile. “Not to worry, this may seem like a lot to take in, but it’s way more digestible once you get gist of the layout. That’s something I can DEFINITELY help you with,” she said, stepping forward and offering her hand. Lily reached out and grasped, slowly shaking hands with this attractive employee. “I’m Margot by the way,” she introduced herself as. 


“Lily,” she smiled back. 


“Pleased to meet you Lily. Oh and welcome!” she said. “Now I want to get an idea of some of the things you’re considering before we get into specifics. Why don’t you follow me to the back,” she continued. “Coffee, or tea?” She offered. 


“Tea would be nice,” Lily said as they walked through the aisles until it opened up to a nice little lounge in the back. “Make yourself comfortable, I’ll be right back” she said as she went to prepare the warm beverages.


Lily plopped down on the nice looking sofa, forcing her brother deeper between her greased lips. She crossed her legs to make sure no one could see the squirming bulge beneath the crotch of her panties, anxiously waiting for Margot’s return. 


“So where are you from?” Lily heard Margot ask, shouting over the coffeemaker.


“Other side of town,” Lily shouted back, “15 minute drive.” 


“Ah, a local then!” Margot replied, “this place’ll come in handy!” she laughed, already counting on Lily being a regular customer from now on. 


John screamed in his sister’s crotch as he desperately tried to get Margot’s attention. She seemed nice and surely there must be some sort of policy regarding a tiny’s well-being. But it was pointless as all it did was add to Lily’s arousal.


Lily smiled at Margot as she returned with their drinks. “So, Lily, what exactly do you hope to find here?” She asked while taking a seat. “We have all kinds of stuff, whatever your preference, let me assure you - we’ve got it! But before we dive in, perhaps you can help me narrow it down a little?”


Lily blushed, finding it awkward to discuss her base desires with someone she just met. Well, uh, I see a lot of sextoys, haha” she joked, a nervous attempt to ease the tension. 


Margot laughed, “keen eye,” she returned. “So definitely sextoys, check. We’ve got plenty of those,” she adds. “About how tall do you like your tinies?” she probed, just as any good sales professional would. “Big, small, micro?”


Lily had to pause for a moment, it was a good question after all. “Hmmm, well, I’ve played with one at two and five inches,” she divulged. “Don’t know about micro, only when it suits the occasion?” she mused. “Yeah, that sounds right, I want to feel him you know.” 


“Yeah, know what you mean” Margot winked. “Good, we’ll skip most of the micro section then” she decides. “What about jewelry, footwear, piercings?” She further asked. 


Lily had noticed some of the cute accessories on their website. Wearing John with some of them was a must. “Yes!” Lily replied, “all the above.” She grinned at Margot, who smiled right back, excited at the thought of such a big sale.


John couldn’t believe how casual all this was. His sister, chatting about wearing him, her own brother, as some sort of accessory. It was as humiliating as it was terrifying. Not to mention all the tiny-purposed sex toys she was clearly excited by. The whole thing was just so fucked up he couldn't help but writhe and wiggle against her soggy cunt. Anything to communicate how unhappy he was. 


Lily let out a gasp as she shifted her caboose against the seat, attempting to stop his movements. Margot gave her a thoughtful frown, wondering what she could have said to offend her. That’s when it hit her. Lily must’ve had a tiny on her person. 


“So Lily, did you bring a tiny for us to demo, or should I grab one from the back?” 


“mMhmm” she replied, casually sipping her tea in hopes of impressing the cool sales lady. “Whoa, hold on a sec. You have tinies, here?!” she asked. 


“Yeah well of course” she said. “People that got lost and signed a contract with the company, some volunteered,” she shrugged. “It’s really just a lot of boring legal stuff. Now, onto more important matters. Show him to me. I wanna meet the little fella,” she grinned. 


Only instead of brandishing him right then and there Lily hesitated, Margot knew exactly what was going on. She had him stored somewhere on her person, somewhere private. “Don’t be shy sweetie, I’ve seen it all,” she smiled at her. “If you prefer some privacy, we have changing rooms in the back,” she added while pointing. 


Lily smiled back at the woman. “No, here is fine,” she replied as she stood up and spread her legs. 


John’s eyes adjusted too the sudden light as Lily lowered her panties. He wanted to move around some, to see anything really. But between the slight sheen of sweat and sticky juices, John remained stuck to his sister’s warm, wet crotch. He let out a whimper as her bright face and greedy fingers came into his peripherals.


He screamed as he was pinched, peeled, then  dumped onto the hard surface of the coffee table. Before him was a beautiful lady, dressed in professional attire, eyes studying him as she leaned in. He wasn’t used to seeing such a beautiful woman show any interest in him. Only now it wasn’t quite the same. 


“Hey little guy, I’m Margot” she gently introduced herself, assuming he was here on his own free will. “It’s just the coolest thing that you volunteered to be this lovely woman’s toy. You must really love her.” she beamed down at him. But before John could explain anything, Margot simply ignored him. “Lily, mind if I wash him real quick? He could use a rinse.”


Lily agreed, he could use a wash. “Sure thing. Thanks!” 


“Don’t mention it,” Margot answered as she grabbed a distraught John and headed towards the sink. He tried to get her attention, but Margot wasn’t really interested in what he had to say, so long as she got the sale.  Drowning out his yelps with the sound of the faucet, she tested the temp and fiddled with the knobs for a moment. Finally satisfied, she dipped his screaming form below the stream. She found that a bit odd, his screaming. Not that it mattered really. 


John fought for all he was worth beneath the lukewarm current. “Why won’t she listen to me?” He wondered as the pretty woman washed the cum away. He choked on some water as he fought in her fingers. He was so utterly helpless as this beautiful stranger simply manhandled him. All he wanted was a brief moment of attention. Just a few seconds-worth. Then she’d know and this whole nightmare could finally be over. 


Margot connected the dots as soon as she heard his cries and felt his struggles. This man was not here on his own accord. She’s seen it before. Too ashamed to admit it, but those situations always seemed to turn her on more. Besides, it was not her place to meddle. She decided long ago that was not her business.


“Shhh,” she hushed, pressing a finger right against the tiny man’s mouth to silence him. “Look, I know what you’re trying to tell me,” she said briefly lifting his spirits. “But I don’t really care,” she added, bringing him crashing back down.“Lily owns you, plain and simple. You’re her pet, her humanoid fuck toy,” she smiled down at him. “And I could really use the commission. So, are you going to be a good toy and help me do that?” she calmly asked, “or should I just convince her to get all hardcore stuff. You know, the kind of s&m things that make you cry and beg for mercy?” 


John trembled in the strange woman’s hands, tears welling up in his eyes. “How can all these women be so cruel?” he thought as his head hung low, defeated. 


“Thought so,” she sang as she returned to Lily. “There, clean as a whistle,” she said. “So, shall we go peruse the sex toy section?” she asked, having noticed Lily finished her tea. 


“Yes!” Lily happily exclaimed as she jumped up from her seat. 


John cried out as he swung back and forth in the grasp of this giant woman, treating him would any other item she carried. A means to an end, a showmodel for his sister’s kinky shopping. All for a nice big commission. 


The fact that his sister was just behind him, marveling over all the possibilities didn’t help. He could only hope that someone, some decent bystander, would come across this abusive display and step in. John was torn from this fool’s hope as he was dropped right onto one of the display shelves.


He was completely surrounded - plastic and rubber, as far as the eye could see. So Bold and muted colors alike, each serving a kinkier purpose. A way to torture him. It was as if they were holding a competition over which could disgust him the most. “No..” he whimpered, terrified by the shear variety of items they made to sexual abuse smaller folk. But they paid him no mind, completely ignoring him as he stared straight into the giant backsides of two very tall, exceptionally good-looking ladies. One of whom was his very own sister.


“So I’ve used this one before,,” Lily told Margot as she signaled towards the same hollow dildo she had at home. “I put John into it just yesterday,”  stopping mid-sentence to make eye-contact with Margot. “His name is John by the way,” she added, smiling at her. “So, I put ‘John’ in the hollow part there. It was my first time with a tiny, and man did I feel powerful. Like a god really,” she thought out loud. “But then I discovered the little loops at the top,” she said with a relaxed sigh. “That took things to a whole new level!” 


“Oh Lily, this toy here is actually pretty vanilla,” she said, placing it back on the shelf. “Fun? Sure. But have you actually tried using him as the dildo?”


Lily smiled, “YES. It was...wonderful.” 


Margot grinned, “I bet, so I’m assuming you did it the old fashioned way? With your hands?” she asked further. 


“Yes” as Lily blushed, ‘just like my normal dildos.” 


“Lily, I’ve got just the thing” she said directly. “It’s basic material once you’re weeks into owning a tiny, but it’s sure to be a staple in your rotation. Honestly, I’ve yet to meet anyone who's grown tired of it. It’s just so...versatile,” she pitches, grabbing a box and dropping it right next to Lily’s shrunken boytoy. 


John jumped in fright as the item crashed down right next to him. He felt so small next to it, the two giant women looming over. He still couldn’t believe how fast they moved, the giant woman quickly picking off the tape to open it. Then all of a sudden...BOOM...Margot slammed the item down onto the surface right where John stood, shaking him off his feet and back down onto his butt.


“Voila!” Margot said, as she removed her hand from the item that now stuck flush to the surface.


He watched enough porn on his computer to know what it was. “Shit, no” he whimpered as his suspicions were confirmed high above. 


“Lily, meet your new best friend Mr. Hands-Free. It’s a suction cup for tinies!” she exclaimed as she grabbed John. “Mind if I use him for demoing?” 


Lily chuckled at the sight of her brother dangling in her the saleslady’s hands. She stared him square in the eye and smiled. “No, I don’t mind. Besides, I know just how eager to learn John here is.”


Both women ignored his cries as Margot guided his feet into the designated hole. John yelped as he felt something squishy surround them, preventing his lower legs from any movement. He felt so humiliated and vulnerable, being left there by Margot, standing erect and in the buff. Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked upon his tormentors. 


“Ta-da! Your very own suction cup human dildo!” Margot exclaimed.


Lily leaned in close as she stroked her affixed brother. “Lily please” he begged.


“Later John, we’re out here in public for crying out loud. Jeez!” she joked. “But wow, you look nice,” she said while she stared at him hungrily. As she continued looking at John, she resumed her convo with Margot. “So I can just stick him anywhere? Shouldn’t there be a way to keep him stiff, like if I wanted to do him doggy style?” laughing at talking about making her brother stiff like a penis. 


“Lily, you're quite new to this aren’t you?” Margot replied. “Open the app” she instructed. “Now advanced settings, then toy properties. Got it?” She asked, Lily nodding in response. “If I remember correctly you have elasticity, some other stuff, and at the bottom stiffening?”


Indeed, Lily saw the option at the bottom and slid it to maximum stiffness. John grunted as he felt something off with his body. One second he was trying to free his feet from the suction cup, the next he couldn't so much as budge. It felt as if every muscle in his body was flexing simultaneously. 


“Here, let me show you,” Margot boomed as he felt her slender fingers wrap around his prone body. John was in a complete state of alarm as she maneuvered him to a different position, completely upright but directly below their gaze. 


“First, let’s get him to fit the part more. Five inches works, but Seven’ll do the job better if you know what I mean,” Margot said as Lily sized him up a couple inches.


Despite her tenure, Margot still found it funny whenever she stiffened a tiny, so she couldn’t help but let out a little giggle. “Sorry Lily, but this is just too perfect. Here, watch.” 


She pinched John’s arms, pulling and twisting them into an extremely awkward position before letting them go. Lily could see the distress in his face, he clearly was not enjoying this. So she fully expected him to bring them right back down at his sides. Only they didn’t move.  No, they remained completely still, stuck in that uncomfortable position. Fixed, like some sort of doll, or toy. 


John let out a mental scream as his body remained fixed in its erect position, unable to move a single muscle as the two women chuckled at his expense. His terror grew as a laughing Lily moved his limbs straight up above his head. 


“Now press lock,” Margot instructed. Lily gasped as she tried to move her brother to another position, pressing and tapping at him. He felt everything, but his body wouldn’t give. 


“See, now he’s like a real dildo, only better!” Margot clapped. “Oh and here, let me show you,” she continued as she grasped him and pulled him off briefly, searching for a switch along the edge of the suction cup. “There,” she said as she flipped it. John waited to see what horrible fate awaited him, but it seemed as though the cup was broken. A small victory, but a win nonetheless. “Ah shit, no batteries,” Margot said, “be right back.” leaving the trapped John with his giant sister.


John begged as Lily bent over and leaned in close. “Wow bro” she said, finally able to address him as her sibling. There’s nothing he could do as she teased him. “You’re really stuck huh?” She continued. “Like, if I wanted to lick your face, you couldn’t even avoid it?” she grinned and stuck out her tongue and slowly moved towards him. “No, Lily”, and grimaced as the slimy muscle licked and lapped at his face, blasting waves of hot air onto him as she chuckled at his plight. 


After a few seconds of this oral onslaught, she left his face alone and stood back up. “This is a definite purchase bro,” she laughed. “Can you picture it? Your big hot sis hopping up and down on you while you’re stuck on that thing?” she giggled just as Margot returned. 


“Sorry, I thought there were batteries in the box,” she apologized. John yelped as he was turned upside down for Margot to install the batteries. He could feel them as she inserted the items just below his feet.


With a loud thud, Margot unceremoniously suctioned John back down onto the display table and reached for the switch. He dreaded what was coming, but nothing could have prepared for this. A jolt of violent tremors ran through his body, not really painful, but not pleasant either, as his body began to shake, overriding the stiffness setting. He was literally vibrating, a human fucking vibrator!


“Oooh!'' Lilly clapped and immediately understood, cum now pooling into the crotch of her panties at the sight of him. “So yeah, now he’s a human vibrator,” Margot plainly said. “It even syncs with the app, so you can dial up the intensity to your liking. Depending on whether you’re in the mood for some light clit play, or heavy riding. Y’know my absolute fave is when you dial him up to max, stick him on the wall, and just bounce against him. Something about how the doggy style stretching you out like that. Plus you certainly got the butt for it, you should give it a try!”


“Thanks,” Lily blushed.


“Really though, this thing is versatile. Whatever you like, it can be adjusted,” Margot added, slowly exiting her pitch-mode.


Lily leaned in close to her struggling brother, marveling over all the possibilities this product posed. She stared straight into her brother’s eyes as she flashed him her pearly whites. “And in my ass?” she asked, causing her vibrating brother to turn white with fear. He can’t imagine how disgusting it must be in his sister’s ass. The thing she farted on him earlier with. The thing she shits out of. And here he was, standing erect, stiff as a board, his feet stuck in this suction cup thing that forced involuntary tremors throughout his body. If she wanted to put him in her butt, there was nothing he could do to stop her.


“Of course! Wouldn’t be much of a vibrator if you couldn’t,” Margot said with a wink.


“Oh goody! Hear that John? I’m gonna finally let you do me in the butt, haha,” Lily laughed.


“So?” Margot butted in, knowing her answer already of course. “Interested?”


“Yes!” Lily exclaimed with a big smile. “Where to next?” she asked, eagerly awaiting the next product demo.


“Shall I turn him off?” Margot asked. “Yeah, let’s” she told her. “He’s going to need all his energy come this afternoon,” Lily laughed, making Margot love her all the more, the growing confidence in her was obvious. 


“Right this way,” Margot said as she led her down the aisle.


John softly cried as he watched sister toss several sextoys into her basket. He had no idea what they were, what they were meant for. They didn’t look like any conventional toy he had seen, and this made him nervous. He felt so empty, so helpless, as he stood there stuck to the table while his sister browsed all sorts of kinky products to use on him. Just 48 hours ago he was a normal teenager. Going to school, playing video games, saving money for his future. The only thing he could now look forward to was brief respites from his sister’s sexual abuse. Moments between the marathons in which her cunt lay waste to him. A miniature sex slave, a human object, who’s only purpose in life was to signal endorphins to her young brain. Somebody had to help him. 


After what  felt like an eternity to him, stuck and wallowing in his misery, Margot and Lily returned with something he couldn’t quite recognize at first. John screamed and cried for someone to help him, all for nothing as the store was mostly empty at this hour. His self-pity worsened as he realized where this was headed.


He felt a wave of sadness come over him as he saw where he was headed. His body, still stiff as a board, now in Margot’s grasp as she brought forth a clear plastic ball, a little under two inches in diameter.


“Lily, can you give me a hand? Need you to turn the stiffening off and size him down to a cool three inches,” Margot requested.


“Of course!” Lily beamed, staring at John intently.


John could feel her grasp get larger around him. “There we go little guy. Now in you go!” Margot said as she crumpled him into a fetal position and shoved him into the ball. John screamed as the plastic dome closed around him, sealing him inside what he now knew to be some sort of anal toy.


Lily stared hungrily at her tiny trapped brother. “Holy crap John” she said with a husky laugh. “You’re part of my anal beads now!” she laughed. “You’re the third bead, just so you know,” she laughed. 


Just then it all came into view as Margot opened her palm, revealing the others that were in her grasp. “Here you go Lily,” Margot said as she handed them over.


“Can you imagine? Just laying there, trapped watching the two beads in front of you disappear into my asshole as you wait your turn,” she laughed as she swung him around in gentle circles, adding to his nausea. 


Margot leaned in. “He looks cute,” she said, commenting on him like he’s a tiny animal in a fucked up hamster wheel. 


“For sure,” Lily agreed. “But I dunno, wouldn’t it be more fun to have more direct contact?” She commented. 


“Ah, I’ve got just the thing!” Margot said and disappeared.


Lily continued to draw circles in the air with her beaded bro as she waited for Margot’s return. “I’m back! Here, hand him over,” Margot said with her hand out. John was somewhat relieved as Lily removed him from the cramped enclosure. This respite was short lived as he tumbled into Margot’s open palm. 


Margot saw the panic in his eyes. It must’ve been hard for him to endure all these tests, clearly an unwilling participant, what with being a human sex toy ‘n all. But she simply smiled down at him as she placed two pairs of anal beads. Oddly enough, the elastic string that attached both beads together extended past one of them for each pair. Why was that? John's eyes darted between the extra string that extended toward one another, between the two sets, trying to make sense of it. 


“Oh Lily, could you size him down for a moment? Two inches’ll be perfect for this,” she requested. Moments later, John found himself a little smaller. Margot pressed his palms together and dragged him across the table, clasping them into some sort of cuff. She quickly repeated the same with his feet. She was latching him to the strings that extended from each pair of anal beads. He was now the third bead in a single set of five. A literal human anal bead.


He screamed as Margot swung him and the beads into the air, dangling him in front of their clearly amused faces. “Have you figured it out yet John?” Lily laughed and John. Then it hit him and he screamed. “No, no, this can’t be happening!” he yelled. “That’s right John, you’re now an actual bead,” Lily exclaimed. “Can I hold him?” she asked, Margot happily passing him into his sister’s fingers. 


“Are you ready John?” she joked as she guided the string behind her back and began to open up her waistband. Cakes of thick naked butt jiggled below him as she giddily bounced. “No Lily, put me back!” he screamed as she lowered him more and more, the farthest bead disappearing into her deep crack. 


“Uh, Lily, you’re gonna have to buy them before you try them out,” Margot chuckled. 


“Oh, don’t worry, this is a definite purchase, for sure,” she asserted the second bead disappeared. Just as John was about to get swallowed up into her overwhelming asscrack, she stopped. “Haha, this will be so good,” she commented as she lifted him away. 


Lily scanned the table for her shopping basket and dumped her brother in, still bound to the anal beads. “So, let’s continue,” she said, as she strolled along with him in tow. 


John whimpered for the next 15 minutes or so as he saw item after item get dumped in the cart. Dildos, some sort of vibrating egg, and other things he couldn’t quite see. He almost burst out sobbing as Lily simply tossed the toys in her basket, practically covering him in the process, as if he were another shopping item. All he could do was lay there and listen to Lily's ooh and aahs!


Finally, there was movement. Lily shook the basket around sifting through it.. “Where is he,” he heard Lily ask. Followed by her booming laughter as she locked eyes with him, buried beneath a treasure trove of kinky toys. 


“There you are!” Lily beamed and lifted him out.


He noticed they were now in a different section of the store. Though happy he was no longer jostled around in her crowded basket, he couldn’t help but worry over the merchandise in this section - jewelry. “No sis,” he begged, terrified at the thought of becoming a mere accessory for her. All he got back was a smile as Lily simply loved the idea.


“One inch,” she sang as she sized him down by half, releasing him from the now loose bonds of the string. It was as surreal as it was terrifying, being that tiny. Almost like he was a bug or something. And his sister? She was titanic, like a giant scary god. Instinct kicked in causing him to crawl away on his butt, like a tiny crab. This only caused Lily to giggle. 


John cried out as two impossibly large digits came forth, pinching his insignificant form while raising him up. His screams continued up and up until he was surrounded by hair, her giant earlobe fast approaching. “No!” he yelled, about to be turned into a cute little human earring. With expert precision, his hands were guided through the hole until he felt them pressed together. Then with her other hand, she inserted an odd silver clasp through, like a thin cylindrical half-pipe. The thing immediately snapped around his hands and arms, locking them in place. It was almost like a magnet. 


His stomach turned as she released him, dangling from her ear and she walked towards a mirror. He felt so utterly helpless as she waved her hair around her neck to her new live ear ornament. “Oh my god John! You look soooo cute” she gushed at the sight of her accessorized sibling. 


John stared at his reflection with an open mouth. There he was, stuck as his sister’s earring, pathetic. Suddenly Margot came into view. “How’s he look?” she asked interested. “Oooh, that’s real cute Lily!” she genuinely said to her customer. “It may be small, but the tech on that clasp is simply amazing. It targets the iron in miniaturized blood cells. Like a localized magnet,” she added.


“Wow, that is neat. And cute, my god I love how he looks,” Lily exclaimed.


“Right?” Margot quickly agreed, eager to add yet another high-end product to her growing sale. John begged Margot to help him as Lily continued to play and fondle him. 


Lily couldn’t get over the sight before her. Her adorable little brother, tiny as can be, hanging from her ear like a little ornament. The power was intoxicating, so much so she let out a little moan. Her panties, already wet from before, were now completely soaked as she reveled in her display of feminine dominance. And OH the possibilities. He’d never have to stay trapped in her drawer again. It could even be like a little reward for him. He get’s some fresh air while she looks fabulous, win-win. “I’m absolutely loving this Margot. Please, show me more.”


Half an hour later, John was dangling from an ankle bracelet as Lily strolled through aisle after aisle. The constant movement, the shuffling from one part of the store to the other, was nauseating to say the least. He knew this would be the good parts of his life. The breaks from her bouncing up and down on him, pumping him in and out of her hungry cunt or worse. It was depressing to say the least.


“Ooh, these panties look super cute!” Lily commented, signaling to John they were at yet another section of the store. Lily Ooh’d as she fondled the delicate material in her hands. She could feel her brother kicking against her ankles below, eliciting a smile as pictured him down there, fighting a losing battle for her attention. “Let me see,” Margot said as took the panty from Lily’s now offering hand.  “Ah! Yes, this is quite the kinky pair you have here. The tiny himself actually serves as the back part. 


“The back part?” She asked in amusement as she eagerly snatched the panties back from grasp. “Haha, OMG, he’d totally be the butt part!” She exclaimed as maneuvered the pair in her hands. Lily glanced down at her struggling brother and smiled. “You know what, I think I’m gonna try it on,” she laughed. 


This surprised her a little, but Margot liked it nonetheless. “As long as you know the rule - wear ‘em, you buy ‘em.” 


“Oh for sure, thank you so much!” Lily said.


“Might I suggest a size of five inches,” Margot replied.


“Hmm really? I mean aren’t I a bit...blessed for that haha,” Lily commented as she cocked her hips to the side, accentuating her clearly sizable bum.


“All the more reason to size him down a tad. I reckon his face would feel awfully nice pressed against your pucker, not to mention his wriggly little feet right against your other spot - if you catch my drift,” Margot said with a wink.


“No, Lily please!” John screamed. He could care less about the fact that he was now free from her anklet, sizing up within her gentle grasp. 


Lily gave him a playful look. “Where’s the changing room?” She asked, to which Margot pointed to the corner. John cringed at the sight of lacy fabric in her other hand knowing full-well the future brought. He was so scared he was literally shaking as Lily carried him and the panty into the open changing stall. 


“Enjoy Lily, do your thing!” Margot chuckled. “I’ll go make us some more beverages,” she told her.


“Tea again?” she asked. “Nah, let’s make it an energy drink please. I could use the pick-me up for some of the things I have planned later today,” she smiled at Margot and closed the door.


John grunted as he was dumped onto the hard surface of the affixed seating shelf, his massive sister setting her belongings down before turning around. Now facing her treasured pet, Lily kneeled down to address him directly. “Oh John, I bought the absolute best toys,” she teased. “You’re gonna feel wonderful. Aren’t you excited?!” she asked. “Today’s the first day of the rest of your life. You’ve found your true calling bro! Good for you,” she beamed.


“But enough chit-chat, it’s time to try you on,” she laughed, grabbing him with her greedy paws. Margot showed her how to do it, just like the anal beads, only this pair came with an adjustable clasp. “Perfect, '' she grinned, having situated him perfectly in the bottom half of the adjustable buttfloss, dangling him in front of the mirror so he could see. It felt as though he had been turned into some sort of hammock, only he knew what he really was. He heaved as her words became reality, he was now the lower half of the thong’s rear. His face positioned right where he feared most.


Lily chuckled as she dumped him on the ground, the reality of his brief buttscapade having finally set in. John stared up from the shadow of her skirt and up towards the enormous undercarriage of his giant sister. Such a small task for her as she tip-toed out of her circus-tent for underwear and tossed it right next to him. 


Lily reached down and grabbed her panty clasped brother, situating him right in front of her intimidating caboose. Her huge jiggling bum looming above as she stepped through the leg holes. 


“Please sis! I’m begging you, not this, not now. This is too much!” He pleaded as she raised him up her thicc thighs until he was inches from her fleshy cakes, their heat wafting onto his face. 


“Have fun bro,” she, prying her cheeks apart. 


John was utterly terrified at the sight before him. Her dark sweaty crack, so impossibly deep to him, now gaping around him like some sort of mythical beast. “NOOoo...mMMMph!”


She gasped at his light ministrations as she slid him in deeper. “OoOH, that feels, nice,” she sighed. 


John’s was in a living nightmare as his body pressed further into the balmy crevice, deeper and deeper until his face pressed right up against her puckered brown hole. He could smell the hint of foul air from her asshole’s depths as it pulsated against his face. John kept his mouth shut, too disgusted by the film of buttsweat that greased over him as she hopped and wedged him against herself.  As he tried to wiggle he could the underside of her dripping cunt against his feet. His world shook as he felt his sister wiggle and shake her overdeveloped ass, giving a playful yet thunderous smack. 


Lily giggled and laughed at this wonderful new experience. “How do you like it there bro? You must love, what with being a booty guy ‘n all. Next time, incognito mode haha,” she joked, teasing him over his internet history, back when he could access the family desktop. Back when she was just his normal sister.


Lily adjusted her skirt and swung her hips playfully before the mirror, enjoying the sensation of her brother wedged deep within her crack. She turned around, bent over, and spread her big cheeks and laughed again as she saw his trapped body right between her huge ass cakes, his face forced into her butthole, so much so it was practically inserted.


“OMG bro, your head is practically inside my asshole.”


John wailed in muffled despair, his giant sister’s hungry anus practically chewing on the front half of his head, greasing him up for entry. “nNMMPHH!” For better or worse, his protests just seemed to please her further. 


“Ooh, gotta say, I’m digging this anal play little guy...Ungh, keep kicking for me bro, build me up for this afternoon, haha..mmm,” Lily moaned, huskily laughing at his expense. 


Finally she stood back up and with a little effort, slid her thoroughly wedged brother out the crack of her ass and down her legs. “DEFINITE buy that’s for sure,” asserted. She dumped him on the bench below and stepped back in her normal pair. She smiled down at him, “Liked being my thong? Maybe if I watch a movie Tonight or something,” she said, as if he wanted to be worn again. “Don’t worry bro, popcorn doesn’t make fart. At least I don’t think it does, haha.”


He gave up begging as she left the changing room with him in her grasp. Lily was sure to select a few more items from the underwear section before she returned back to the lounge. With a satisfying sigh, Lily sat down and tossed her panty-bound brother into the basket. “Shopping is so much fun,” she commented, smiling at Margot as she returned with their drinks.  


“Had fun?” Margot asked, satisfied her customer had selected so many items. She was about to retire half-day’s worth of quota, all from one sale! 


“OMG yes! SOo much fun. I’ll be a regular, that’s for sure,” she said, sipping her energy drink as she glanced down at her trapped brother. 


They talked for a while; about work, school and tinies, naturally. Margot knew she shouldn’t pry into personal matters, but she was a bit too curious for her better judgement. She had to find out who this ‘John’ was to her. Maybe an ex? Or perhaps some poor discarded fool - rare, but it can happen. Many of their tinies in back suffered such fates. The app developer even has options to transfer said ownership of those lost and found folk, pending verification of course. 


“Lily, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I just have to know. Who is this ‘John’ to you?'' she asked, quickly adding to it.  “Don’t feel like you have to tell me. Only if you’re comfortable with sharing of course.”


Lily bit her lip, not knowing how to respond. Surely she liked this woman, Margot was great company.  Telling her the truth however, that was an entirely different matter. Lily stared at her brother, sipping her beverage as she struggled over how to proceed. She was so eager to share it with someone, perhaps Margot’s reaction could help measure her future interactions. Who to share with, what to avoid. Still, it was all so taboo. She had to be careful.


“I just noticed that he fusses a lot, clearly enjoying himself,” Margot said, fretting over whether she had crossed a line. 


John could hear the direction of their conversation. Surely she was asking this to determine his current state of well-being. John had never hoped for something as much as he did right then.


“Not that it matters Lily!” Margot quickly said. “I don’t judge, I can’t really. Half our client base prefers the non-con variety. If I turned them away we’d go out of business in week’s time, tops,” she smiled sweetly, crushing whatever hope John just had.


“He’s my brother.”


There wasn’t much left out there that could surprise Margot. Not at this stage in life, and not after all she’s seen. But this?! She was dumbstruck. Mouth-open, silent, completely taken. As Margot leaned back the words began to sink in and take hold of her. “He’s my brother.” She knew how she was supposed to react, but as she continued to replay those words in her head, all she felt was pure, unadulterated, arousal. 


“Y-you’re brother?” she repeated her statement. She could see how nervous Lily was, but she couldn’t just leave it at that. “How?”


There was no going back now, not for Lily. “SOo, it all started when my besty convinced him to shrink. Started out with some light teasing, but passed out drunk and left the following morning, him still shrunk ‘n all.” She said plainly. “Now I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was always...curious. Brother or not, the idea of dominating a tiny, any tiny really, gets me going. And there he was, a free sample, calling out ‘try me.’. And since tinies have practically no rights - says so right in the terms, I thought I'd try him out.” She explained. “He was SO good. Far better than any other toy I own. Plus our relationship is light years ahead of where it was when he was just a pathetic dweeb. Never even been with a girl before me. So I decided to keep him like this. Y’know, for the betterment of both of us.”


Margot nearly cummed her pants as she listened to her story. She fed off the juicy betrayals that frequented her stores. Exes, vengeful employees, stuck in the friend-zones to name a few. But her own brother?


She loved it.


Margot slowly leaned over the basket to stare down at the shrunken brother of Lily. His tiny face so full of nervous hope, the poor little thing was riddled with anxiety. He just wanted to be helped, and she could do just that. But why ruin a good thing? Lily was happy, he served a purpose, and she got the sale. Then there was the other reason. The reason that really drove her from even so much as considering to help him. “That’s just so fucking hot,” she thought aloud, her husky voice blanketing his tiny cries below. 


“You think so?” Lily asked in relief. “I was kinda nervous you’d react differently,” she said. 


“Yeah, well, Lilly it’s pretty fucked up,” she told her. “But it’s also really fucking hot,” she laughed. “Thanks for sharing this with me.”


Lily was simply elated. Not only was she finally able to tell someone about this, but that same person actually found it arousing. Just like she did. Deep down she feared she was alone in the world, a fucked up anomaly who’d have to live out her taboo fantasies in secret. Sure, it didn’t change anything, at least not yet. But perhaps it was a sign for things to come.


“You know what, just for that I’m going to throw in some stuff. You’re already spending a ton, it’s the least I can do, '' she said. “Hmm, but what?” She mused as she browsed in the basket, ignoring the tiny man still clasped to the thong underwear. “Ah!” she said as her eyes locked onto the suction cup. “I know just the thing!” 


John was beyond depressed. Moments ago he was so sure she was about to help him, only for her to do a complete one eighty. “How could she willingly let someone enslave and torture another human being? Her own brother?” He wondered. “Why is this happening to me?” he whimpered, the sound of Margot’s clacking heels fast approaching after having just retrieved the mystery gift. 


Margot tossed the item to Lily. “Here, from me to you.” 


“What is it?” Lily asked. 


“Yeah, so you know that tried and true suction cup we started you out with?” she asked. “This here is an upgrade kit. All sorts of goodies to enhance your experience and keep your little guy nice and primed for ya.” 


“Ooh, do tell,” Lily said in a tone that dripped with excitement.


“For starters it comes with a great hair removal option, easy and completely painless. If you’re like me, nothing beats that feeling of skin-to-skin, nothing in-between. Trust me, you can feel the difference. Simply mix with warm water, bathe your eh, brother, god saying it out loud sounds so...kinky, haha” she laughed. “Anyways, you bathe him for ten minutes or so, letting it soak. Then gently wipe it away.” 


Tears trickled down John’s face as he heard her cruel description. Treating him as if he was a walking, breathing, penis. It was all so crushing to him, so morbid. Full body hair removal?! Eyebrows, chest, everything. “This can’t be happening,” he whimpered. 


“Hmm, sounds...interesting.” Lily commented.


“But that’s not all. It also comes with tiny brushes and body paint. What I like to do is use the flesh-colored pink to paint his head and face with. Then, I draw a tiny little line right at the tippy top. Oh, and if I’m feeling extra, I throw on one of these here suction-cup covers and voila, human penis,” She laughed, brandishing what looked like the top half of a hollow ball sac. “ Don’t worry, it comes with. You’ll love it, nice and squishy, super comfy to ride on. Even has this lining that snaps over the suction cup, so don’t have to fuss with it riding up on you.”


“Oh my god, no way, that’s hilarious!” She commented


 “I know right? Super hot, at least in my eyes. Making his entire body look like a dick. I mean, you can obviously tell it’s still a tiny, but something about him looking the part really gets me going y’know?,”


“I dunno, it’s funny for sure. But kinda hard to picture.” Lily said, clearly interested in seeing a pic from Margot.


“Here, take a looksy,” Margot said as she brandished her phone a new fiddled through the photos.


“Oh my god that’s so friggin hilarious,” Lily beamed as she stared at the screen. “Can I? Show the little guy?”


Margot gave her a warm smile as she handed Lily the phone. “Of course.”


Lily stared at the screen for a second, chuckling as she studied the image. “What do you think bro, up for some cosplay?” She asked as she hovered the phone just above him.


Nothing could’ve prepared John for what he saw. This poor shell of a man, clearly used and abused for god knows how long. His entire body completely hairless, a face and head comically painted like the mushroom tip of a penis. His feet affixed to a stool with a faux ball-sac that covered his suction cupped lower legs. There was no way of telling who that poor soul was. Not through the hairlessness and costume. The only thing he could tell was he was a little on the young side, at least for her. Maybe just a year or two older than he was. 


“P-p…” John could barely speak.


“Speechless right? Me too, he’s quite the sight,” Lily stated as she handed back Margot’s phone.


“Thank you Lily. Trust me, you’re gonna wanna try that out. Oh, and don’t forget the lotion. If you’re like me you’re gonna wanna moisturize and massage him at least twice a week.”


“Really? Even with the durability?” Lily asked.


“Yes. I know you get off on the humiliation, believe me I’m the same way. I mean I dress my guy up like a penis every time I fuck the shit out of him. But even with the durability setting it can be hard on him. Rough on his skin, which can wear over time if you’re not careful,” Margot explained.


“Holy crap, yeah I don’t want that. I plan on keeping him for good.”


“Yes, plus it’s a good opportunity for you to show some appreciation. There’s something to be said about a little variety once and again. Regardless of settings, massaging his little muscles keeps him in better spirits, physically and mentally. This in-turn makes him better at his job,” Margot explains.


“That makes sense. Hear that bro? I’m gonna take good care of you,” Lily said proudly as she stared down at her whimpering sibling.


“So, will that be the first thing you do with him? Dress him up like a little dick boy? Do tell,” Margot asked, practically egging her into a live-action roleplay session.


“Maybe.” Lily was thankful for the gift, but wasn’t so sure she’d want to go to all that trouble when she could just as easily get the job done without all the fuss. Still it was rather funny. “Maybe at some point. Don’t get me wrong, it’s super kinky ‘n all, but there’s just so much to try out it’s hard to narrow it down just yet,” she explained. “But seriously, thank you so much Margot,” she said as she dumped the upgrade kit onto her brother, trapping him underneath. 


They chatted for a while, sipping their beverages and bonding over their desire for tinies. At one point though, Lily noticed something over in the corner. It looked like some sort of medium-sized scanner. 


“What’s that Margot?” She asked. 


Margot turned her head and saw the item Lily was signaling towards. “That?” Margot asked. “Here, let me show you,” she said as she stood up and led her towards the machine in question. “That is service we provide to clients that own their tinies, like you do your brother” she explained.


Lily with her brother now free from the panties and within her grasp, “What kind of service?”


“Tell you what,” she told Lily as they arrived. “This one’s on the house.” 


“Thanks, but what exactly does it do?” she asked. 


“Well, this here is our Tiny Printer. It allows you to print something onto the skin of your tiny,” she explained, rubbing her thighs together at the thought of Lily doing that to her own brother. “It’s like a tattoo machine, only more advanced,” she added. “It’s important we set the durability to just below max. That’s his level I think...” she estimated, basing it off of his earlier reactions.


“Yeah he is,” Lily confirmed while brushing her hand across the machine. 


“Good, it needs to be that. We can’t print on max durability as it won’t break the skin, but anything lower could result in permanent damage,” she explained, to which John whimpered in Lily’s grasp. The thought of that shook him to his core. 


“But what kinds of things do people print on them?” Lily asked, not fully understanding. 


Margot was about to explain when she paused. “You know what, let’s put him in the device and I’ll show you,” Lily wasn’t so sure about this. She loved fucking with him but this seemed kinda scary. But at the very least she could learn what all the fuss is about. 


“Okay, but we’re just looking right?” Lily asked as she reached out to hand him over. Interested but still hesitant. She owned him but still felt a responsibility to keep him intact and in top condition


“Of course!” Margot 


John fought Margot's grip as she lifted the cover. Below him he saw some sort of glass tray with straps for securing a tiny to. He was completely powerless as the giant sales lady placed him face-down and strapped the Velcro across. He felt so scared and alone as he struggled inside the glass enclosure. Margot shut the lid, trapping the poor struggling miniature person. John, now rendered immobile from the neck down, looked up and around himself to try to make sense of anything. He could see Margot and Lily just to the side of him, eyes focused on what he could only assume was the control PC.


“See, the device just made a scan of his body,” Margot explained to a now focused Lily. “Now comes the fun part. You print virtually anything.” 


“Like what?” Lily asked again. 


“Hmm well, let me think,” Margot wondered. “There was one customer, some out-of-town lady passing through, that did a full body print. Made her little guy look like a mouse, even had us custom-make a set of edible ears,” she laughed. 


“Why edible?” She asked nervously.


“She was into more of the hardcore stuff, something about her clients or audience, I dunno. For this one I think it was hide-n-seek with a cat and mouse theme. From the sounds of it, I think it was for a vore session,” she said. 


“Vore?” Lily asked.


“Yeah, you know, where you swallow him?”


Lily was horrified over this. Fucking and humiliation was one thing. But murder? “I shouldn’t be one to judge, but that’s evil. Like killing them? I’d be open to cosplay but never something like that. I love my toy, last thing I’d want to do is kill the little guy. He’s my brother for Chrissake.”


“Not a problem at all, I get it. You love your little tiny and that’s a very good thing. No more talk of that I promise,” Margot de-escalated. “Hmm, let me think,” she thought again and suddenly it came to her. “Aha, I know just the thing. Here, let me show you this one. She picked a cute font and wrote something right on his butt.” Lily gasped at the image and Margot knew she had a winner. “Like it?”


“Oh my god, it’s perfect Let’s do it!” Lily blurted out.


“Oh wait,” Margot said eagerly. “We should add a chip as well,” as she hovered the cursor over the corresponding box


“A chip?” Lily asked, “hmm, what’s that for?” She wondered. 


“It’s so you can locate him. The printer implants it right in his buttcheek. It’s just in case he gets lost or something. That could be pretty bad if he’s out of range and his settings are down,”  Margot explained.


“Wow I never really thought about that. Not gonna lie, I’d be a bit of a mess if something like that happened,” cooed Lily.


“I thought you might say that. What with how close you two are,” She said with a wink.


“Puhlease, I plan on getting a lot of mileage outta that little squirt. Wouldn’t be much good to me if I lost him. Plus he needs me, mutual benefit,” Lily added with a chuckle. “Put it in.”  


John shook and whimpered, crying out for anyone that would listen, all as Margot and Lily continued to converse with one another. He couldn’t hear them through the glass case, but he could tell Lily was fairly excited. That usually was bad news for him. Suddenly, he saw the two women clap as they walked towards the machine and leaned in. Lily waved and smiled at him as the machine start to wake up.  


Soon John was completely bombarded in light and whirring. Just out of view, a giant printing head lowered down and aligned itself right over his butt. Seconds later John began to feel something against his skin. A localized burning sensation began to take form. It was like someone decided to draw on his ass with a lit cigarette. “Why are you doing this to me?” he screamed, and couldn’t believe the levels of cruelty as she went so far as to desecrate his body. 


The two ladies giggled as they watched the black print begin to form on his tiny butt. Lily liked the idea, but her laughs turned to worry as she noticed how much discomfort he was in. Sure she put him in the ringer, but that was meant to set the tone. After the thrill of newness died down, she wanted him and her to get into a rhythm of sorts. You see, every time he got hurt, it served a higher purpose. It got him ready. Plus it never really lasted very long. She knew tinies had their limits, and it was her job to find that but never cross it. The last thing she wanted was push her favorite toy boy over the edge, certainly not for a tattoo. 


“Does it hurt?” she asked Margot. 


“Well, it’s definitely not enjoyable” she shrugged. “But countless tinies have gone through this very procedure, and every single one of them came out just fine. I wouldn’t worry.”


After five minutes throbbing pain, the whirring finally stopped and the machine ended its assault on John’s ass. Despite how humiliating this was, John was just happy for it to be over. But as soon as relief washed over him, a sharper, faster whirring began to sound. This was soon followed by powerful sharp pain right in his ass, as if he were being stabbed with a dart. 


Finally, it was over. Two big hands appeared from above, lifting the glass lid, undoing the Velcro strips, only to return him back to his rightful owner. 


“What did you do to me?!” He shouted, trying to stand up and twist around for a good look. But Lily had already pressed him down onto his stomach to get a looksy herself. 


“OMG it’s so amazing!” Lily shouted excitedly. “You look so cute, it came out perfect!” she beamed. John felt her huge fingertip press against it, stroking it as he stared off into nowhere. 


“So bro,” Lily asked sweetly. “You’ve probably figured out by now that you’ve got a tattoo on your butt. Want to know what I went with?” she laughed as she carried him towards a nearby mirror.


It took a moment for John to register what he was looking at. Dangling so high up, his head having to turn in an awkward angle. But after a few seconds it hit him, and what he saw made the blood drain from his face.


“N-noo” he whimpered. “Noo Lily, w-what did you d-do to me?” he whined as he read the imprint. 


“Property 

   of Lily”


His own sister had marked him like she would a coffee mug, or a lunch pail, sending a message to the world that said ‘hands-off he’s mine.’ Her sick and twisted perversions had forced her him, her little brother, into a life of sexual slavery. A pet/object hybrid. Tears dripped down his face as Lily fawned over the lovely handiwork. Her panties were beyond soaked, she could feel it begin to pool. All at the sight of his cute little butt, branded with her name. Her brother. Her toy. Her property. 


“Where is his chip?” Lily asked. 


“It’s in his buttcheek,” Margot replied. “Never to be seen again,” she laughed. 


“You like it then Lily?” Margot asked as she marveled at the sight of Lily holding her brother before the mirror, clearly very happy with the result. 


“Like it? Love it!” she told Margot, “look how cute he is!” she exclaimed. 


“Let’s make it permanent then,” Margot suggested. 


“Permanent?” Lily asked, “Isn’t this already permanent?” She wondered. “Yeah, maybe for a couple of years?” Margot told her. “But are you going to return him to normal after that?” 


Lily turned her brother around so she could see his face. She felt a little guilt over how sad he looked. Poor little guy. But he’s a little slow at times, not always able to see the big picture. And with a grin she shook those thoughts, “Nope. He’s my bro toy for life,” She asserted. “But seriously, what do you mean by, make it permanent?”


“Well, it’s not going to be pretty,” she warned. “It’ll be quite painful for him, exceedingly so,” she continued. “But if you want the print to stay there ‘til he dies of old age, then I’m afraid there’s no other way,” she said. “We have to brand him.”


“What? Like a cow?” Lily asked. “Nuh uh, I can’t do that to him. I won’t,” she thought out loud as she eyed her brother with guilt-ridden eyes. “There has to be another way?” she asked Margot. 


“I’m sorry sweetie, I truly am. But there’s no other way,” she answered.


John was at a loss for words. He couldn’t say something if he wanted to. He just pleaded with his eyes. If she had an ounce of kindness left in her, she’d just say no. 


But Lily really wanted this to be a permanent thing, she liked it that much. Lily gazed upon him with pitying eyes. Something he hadn’t seen from her throughout this entire experience. 


“I really am sorry for this John. The last thing I want is for you to feel that kind of pain, but you heard the lady. It’s the only way. And I don’t know about you, but I really don’t want to have to come back here and do this with you every two years. It’s better to just rip the band-aid off. All in one go,” she said and quickly moved him away from her, cringing at his screams for help. This wasn’t like the other times, this was true, excruciating pain. She was permanently damaging him. And as much as she hated that, it was the only way.


“It’ll be done before you know it,” Margot said as she had already prepared the rod. It was an odd little object. It looked similar to the real thing, only miniature. The branding plate was just as it sounds, a detachable metal plate that allowed for any size. 


“Here, you do the honors,” Margot suggested as she handed her the rod. 


Lily hesitated at first. “I’d rather not Margot, it’s bad enough I’ll have to sit through this.”


“Trust me Lily, it’s better this way. Just think of it as being there for him.”


“No sis, please, n-no!” he screamed and cried as he squirmed in her grip. “Pleeeaase! I’m begging you sis. I love you. I always loved you! Don’t do this to me!”


Lily turned John to face her as she stared at him intently. “I love you too John” she with a concerned smile. “And that’s why I have to do this. Because you’re mine,” she told him. “Just think of a happy place ok?” she said gently as she turned him back around. “Here it comes.” 


John never felt pain like this before. A hot plate trying to melt his very durable skin. “At least ten seconds” he heard Margot say somewhere far off as he nearly fainted. His sister leaned in a bit. “sssh John, I’m so sorry, but this needs to happen,” she whispered as she pet his face with her thumb. “Almost there.” She saw how much pain he was actually in. She genuinely felt sorry for him. 


After ten excruciating seconds, she finally released the plate, his skin practically stuck to it, but his durability allowed him just enough resilience for his flesh to remain intact. John buried his face into his sister’s palm, sobbing and crying like he was a three year old.


“Sssh John, it’s over” his sister said to him and stroked his backside very gently, avoiding his burned butt. “It’’s all over” she soothed him as she continued rubbing and massaging him in her hands. 


John just lay still in her gentle grasp as Lily walked back to the lounge. This was quite the turn of events. She hated it that he was in so much pain. 


“Well, I think that just about does for us today,'' she laughed nervously. Margot and could tell Lily felt pretty bad about this. “Good,” Margot thought, “at least there’s some love left after all,” she thought. 


“Ah Lily, just think of it this way, soon he’ll forget all about the pain and be entirely focused on you and your little escapades. Trust me I’ve seen it before. And now you have a wonderful new decoration to admire. And don’t forget the chip, there’s a lot of value in having that peace of mind,” she said.


Lily smiled, “You’re right” she said, and already felt a little bit better. “Here, I’ll give you a moment with John while I start ringing you out, okay?” she said, grabbing the basked of items as she walked out of sight and to the register. 


Lily looked at her brother, still trembling in her hand. John grunted as she maneuvered him back onto his belly, and blew a gentle breeze onto his tender butt. 


“Sorry John, that must have been painful,” she said. “But aren’t you happy to be marked as my property? The hottest girl in school? There’s guys out there that would kill to be in your shoes,” she softly encouraged. “It looks so cute too,” she said as she gently brushed his butt. This caused him to jolt back a bit. “Ooh, sorry John, still to sore?” she asked while continuing to blow on his butt.


Having worked through the worst of it, John fought through the pain and turned to face her. “Lily, how could you do this to me?” 


“You know why John,” his sister said matter-of-factly. “You’re mine little bro. My cute little pet, my favorite toy, my cherished property. And now it’s official” she said with a genuine smile. “Ah come on bro, you’ll grow to like it, perhaps even wear it with pride.”


Lily checked her watch for a moment. “Oh shit, we’re going to be late for Hazel!” she said. “Totally forgot the time” she laughed, gently poking her brother a few times. “That’s because you’re so fun to play with,” she cooed and walked towards the counter.


Margot had already scanned everything on the counter as Lily dumped him down amongst his peers. Out of nowhere a huge white shopping bag slams down onto the surface next to him. 


“So you two made up?” Margot asked with a smile. “Yeah, we made up. He’s a little sore still, but I think he’ll grow to like it,” she said. “And of course I absolutely love it, and that’s what matters most,” she added as she glanced at the counter impulse-buys. “What are those?” she asked as she held up a small plastic package. 


“Ah that, it’s cute actually, it turns a tiny into a makeshift scrunchy for your hair,” she explained. “Here, just put it in the bag, it’s on the house as well.” 


Lily laughed at her brother, “Hear that bro, you’re going to help me do my hair, just like when we were little, awe!” She gushed, knowing full-well how humiliating that’d be for him. 


With all the items scanned and bagged, and her brother standing dutifully on the counter right next to it, Lily was ready to pay. “So that’s $1,789.90 please,” she said to her new favorite customer. 


“Sure thing. I can use my phone right?” She asked. 


“Of course, here,” as she signaled her to the device device reader. As Lily finalized her payment she remembered how much Margot enjoyed the fact that she tricked her brother into this life. She decided to give her another nugget. “You know Margot, this is actually his money,” she grinned and sure enough the sales lady gasped.


John felt so utterly betrayed over this. No longer an empty threat, over seventeen hundred of his savings was now gone. Margot shook her head with a knowing smile. “That’s cruel, Lily,” she laughed. “Cruel but hot,” she continued while confirming the payment cleared. “All good!” she said. “So, what’s next for you too?”


“Yeah, so we’re about to meet up with the girl that actually shrunk him,” she said. “She probably assumes I grew him back by now, so I’m gonna have to hide him somewhere,” she said as she looked down at her brother. “But where?” 


“Sis, just put me in the bag or something,'' he whimpered, not wanting to be in her snatch, or worse, in her ass or something. The possibilities now were to scary to even think of, a full bag of torture devices. 


Suddenly Lily smiled cruelly at her brother. “How is your butt bro?” she asked as she leaned in. “Still sore?” she asked in all seriousness. 


“Yes.”


“I’ve got an idea, just wait,” she said as she opened the white bag. Margot watched the young woman search for something in particular. She reminded her of her younger self. 


“Got it!” She exclaimed, holding up a small box. 


Margot recognised the box and  barely managed to stifle a laugh, not wanting to ruin the surprise. Lilly turned around and opened the box, making sure John’s view was blocked. Without further ado, Lily turned back around dumping the contents of it next to him. John’s face dropped as he gazed upon some sort of jewelry piece. Though he didn’t recognize it from earlier.


“Hmm, yeah I think I was wearing you as an ankle bracelet when I picked that up. Gonna need to size you down for this one though,” she said as she grabbed her phone and made the necessary adjustment.


John shrunk smaller and smaller, smaller than he had ever been before. He had to have just passed just under the one inch mark by now. “Lily stop,'' he begged, but he continued to dwindle until finally reaching a half inch in height. “N-no, this is too scary!” he shouted. 


He braced himself at the sight of her impossibly large fingers approaching him, her index and thumb like giant pincers. Lily was careful though, precisely fitting him onto the ball of the jewelry where two tiny cuffs lay. 


“Put your hands in them John” she commanded. “Unless you’d rather go somewhere else.” John decided to keep safe and play along as he lay back and placed both hands into the cuffs. Still using the tip of her index, she clasped them shut, sealing his fate.


“Perfect” she grinned from above. “Now let’s get the old one out,” and John didn’t understand but was horrified as she opened her mouth and started fiddling with her tongue piercing. “N-nooo sis not in your mouth, no!” he yelled as she brought her spit greased hand back down and set it next to him. He could still see the saliva clinging to the metal as she lifted him and the stud to her mouth.


“Lily, no!” he begged. “Shh bro. All jokes aside, your bum is super tender. This will soothe it, help it heal. Doesn’t that sound nice?” her enormous mouth boomed in front of him as he was turned around, facing away from her. 


“In you go, little guy,” she sang as he stared out from her open maw while she pressed him and the stud against her tongue and securing it so he lay there facing out, like a crucified tongue ornament. “P-please sis, this, this is too m-much I’m s-so scared,” He whimpered, feeling her disgusting wet muscle on his lower back and legs. Huge boulders for teeth surrounding him and a wet, ribbed roof staring him down from above.


Being able to hear his little cries from within, “Relax bro, I’m not gonna eat you. Focus on the lukewarm feeling of my saliva on your tender butt. Besides, I just know you look super cute.”


John whimpered some more as he was dragged on her tongue, gently adjusting the ball to a more comfortable and secure position. He looked over his body and started crying as he saw her finger disappear from her mouth. “Shhh bro, stop fighting it,” His cries became muffled as his sister slammed her mouth shut. 


Lilly felt so powerful as she closed her maw, sealing in her brother-turned piercing. She felt his tiny struggles against her tongue and got the sudden urge to press him agains the roof of her mouth. 


John screamed as he was rubbed in slow circles against the hard palate. Layers of spit crawled into his mouth as his sister enjoyed the sensation of a tiny being pressed against her mouth. He was rubbed over her palate, her teeth and finally her cheeks until he was almost rendered deaf by her thundering giggles.


Suddenly his entire balmy surroundings moved. “You feel great bro,” she said while opening her mouth in front of the mirror.  She had to get a look after all.


John could finally see daylight again, but the sight before him was far from enjoyable. No, it was terrifying. There he was, trapped like a tiny piercing in his own sister’s titanic and giggly mouth. To add insult to injury, Lily began tapping her finger against him, blasts of hot air wash over him with each of her chuckles. 


Lily was getting so worked up over all this that she was absentmindedly masturbating. She literally had to force herself to stop. Otherwise she’d probably find herself breaking local decency laws. She closed her mouth and resumed her oral play, dragging him against all of its recesses. 


“Having fun?” she asked upon her return. 


“Can you see him when I talk?” She asked her. 


“No, can’t see a thing, try again?” She asked. 


John didn’t know which way was up or down as the two women gently chit chatted while he remained on this wild wet rodeo ride, a mere decoration for his sister’s tongue. 


“Nope, still can’t see anything,” she confirmed yet again. 


Lily was relieved. “So John, say goodbye to Margot!” she said as she stuck out her tongue. Margot loved the sight of the hot big butt blonde sticking out her tongue to reveal her trapped brother. 


“Bye John” Margot waved. “Be a good little toy for your sister now.” To which Lily closed her mouth. 


“OMG thank you so much Margot!” Lily exclaimed. “I really enjoyed it!” 


“Come by any time!” she told Lily. “I really enjoyed your company. Oh, and have fun with your little brother, your secret is safe with me. I promise.” 


John screamed in her mouth as the the thundering booms finally died down, leaving him to his devices, and the wet sounds her churning mouth. Suddenly he’s blinded by the light as he realizes they had finally left the store. Always considerate, Lily stuck her tongue out for him to see. Sure enough, there in the distance, was his car.  But the view was short-lived as Lily retracted her tongue and pressed him against the roof of her mouth again. John felt this impossible pressure as all air was briefly vacuumed out of there. Lily was sucking on him. 


Lily placed the bag on the passenger seat and sat down with a nice, satisfied sigh. “That was awesome,” she thought as she snatched a stick of gum from her handbag and tossed it in her mouth. He deserved some fresh breath after all he’s been through. She smiled as she felt her brother press against the gum between chews. 


After texting hazel, and checking her mirrors, Lily was just about on her way. But before she could go, she had to get one last look at him. She couldn’t help but laugh and laugh at the sight of him. Trapped on her stuck-out tongue, wet and sticky from her gum and spit. But enough play-time, Lily was hungry. 


She closed her mouth and blew a small bubble with her gum. 


“Alright bro, let’s go see Hazel” She said, backing out of the parking lot to head over to their favorite restaurant.


And just as her luck would have it, her favorite song popped onto the radio. Happy and care free, Lily sang along with each chorus, celebrating her lovely buys.



Chapter 9: Hazel by johnsmith10992

 

 

“Aaah”, Lily sighed as she took a long nice drink from her tall glass. Drops of moisture clung to the cold drink, a stark contrast from the heat of the middle of the day. She smiled as she felt the miniscule struggles of her shrunken brother turned tongue piercing. 


She checked her watch and rolled her eyes with a smile. Hazel is always late, but this time she didn’t mind. She watched the waiters, waitresses, and customers as they  walked by, oblivious to the fact that somewhere in her mouth, there lay her brother, struggling for all he was worth against the overwhelming force of her tongue. A mere decoration for the wet muscle that tossed him about with the slightest movement. The thought made her smile.


She still felt awful about the pain she inflicted upon him earlier. The “Property of Lily” print came out perfect, but the whole branding part nearly burnt his butt to a crisp, even with his durability setting just under max. Better one and done as they say, and now it was permanent. Not to mention the locator chip, that right there nearly made the whole experience worth it, almost. She had to put her mind at ease and take care of him some, soothe his burnt skin. Lily smiled at her thoughtfulness as she, took a nice long sip of her ice cold drink.


John in a state of silent shock as the freezing liquid poured over him, vanishing down the terrifying pit behind him. It was a surreal experience to say the least. Her lips unsealing, shedding light onto two rows of giant teeth. And just beyond was a world where people laughed, enjoying their lunch, all with things to do and places to be. None of them had ever experienced anything like his life right now. Enslaved as a living breathing toy for his sister. 


It had been only half an hour, but every minute of it was terrifying. He screamed for help each time gusts of hot breath wafted over him, all while she sang along to her favorite tunes on the car ride there. Her wet chewing gum bounced off his fac countless times, only to guide it towards her molars again, mashing it right in front of him. 


Every now and then he’d find himself out in the open, Lily having stuck her tongue out to steal a look in the rearview mirror. He felt awful, reduced to an object of her amusement. Lily on the other hand felt amazing, giggling as she poked and prodded him, guiding his body all around her piercing with her finger. Those moments were short however, back to her wet, hot cave he went, riding her tongue like a wet bucking bronco.


The only thing that kept him going, was the thought of seeing Hazel. The only girl that knew he was ever shrunken in the first place. His one and only hope, his ticket to freedom. He was practically shaking with goosebumps at the sound of her voice. 


“Sooo sorry I’m late!” Hazel apologized as she hugged her friend. “I was talking to my mom, and well, you know how she gets.”

 

“Yeah, I know” Lily replied, with a chuckle that boomed around her brother. “Have a seat get yourself a drink, it’s super hot out,” Lily said and waved to the waiter.


She heard the miniscule shouts bounce around her head, clearly John was screaming for help. Lily smirked at the thought that she would never be able to hear her. Not with how tiny he is now, strapped helpless against her tongue. She may have felt bad over his painful branding, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t still enjoy this. She was still a good sis, her tongue was soothing after all, as she rubbed him gently on the roof of her mouth, silencing his screams in the process.


John screamed for all he was worth. He caught glimpses of the beautiful form of Hazel, chatting away in the distance. She donned her designer sunglasses and a very revealing outfit. “Help!” he screamed, just as ice cold liquid was poured over him once again as Lily took a small sip. John spat it out immediately as this was his only chance. “Hazel!” he screamed then gurgled as Lily continued to drink. Soon Lily’s lips sealed shut, and he was once again slammed against the roof of her mouth. 


This continued for quite awhile as the two young women chatted away, talking about all kinds of stuff. John was relentless in his efforts to get Hazel’s attention, but nothing he did amounted to anything. He was invisible to the outside world. Alone with his thoughts, sad and frustrated. Then, all of a sudden, he heard Hazel mention something that he failed to register earlier. They were meeting for LUNCH! “Shall we order something?” 


“N-noo” he whimpered in the darkness. “P-please Lily get me out,” he begged against the wet palate. Lily ignored him as she scanned the menu for something nice. Though she enjoyed dominating him, it was partially to help ease his pain. She thought the saliva and cool drink would help soothe his burns and make for a better afternoon with him. “Maybe it’d be nice for him to have his favourite. He’s been through so much, it’s the least I could do for him,” she mused. “Now what was it he always got? Ah, yes. The cheeseburger!” she remembered.


“I’ll have the burger with extra cheese,” she smiled at the waiter. 


Hazel looked at her with a frown. “A burger? You never order that,” she said. 


Lily shrugged in response, “Yeah well, maybe I want to try something new. There’s only so many times I can have the goat cheese salad before it gets old.” 


John was oblivious to his sister’s order, completely wrapped up in his fight for Hazel’s attention. Screaming and shouting, fighting against his bonds. His efforts all meaningless, as his sister and Hazel continue their friendly chat. 


“So I had an awesome morning!” Lily said as she leaned back. “I got up early and managed to snag a seriously hot top. Funny how hitting the shops early can make all the difference,” she said while she tapped her feet against the white shopping bag. She couldn’t risk the heat damaging all the toys she just bought. Not with how much of John’s savings she spent. He worked so hard for that. So she decided to cover them up with a cute top and some nice bras with cutouts for tiny men. The thought of what lay underneath kept her in constant wetness.


Hazel had this uneasy feeling about the bag. She couldn’t explain it, but something just rubbed her wrong. She leaned in a bit to see the content, but all she could see were nice clothing, all neatly folded. Still, the bag seemed a bit off. In fact, most of the stores in town required you to bring your own bag. 


After staring for a moment she looked up at Lily. “I dunno Lily, something doesn’t add up. Most places we shop at require you to bring your own bag. There only a few places that offer them, and only a couple that provide one that fancy looking,” she thought and her mouth went dry. 


“She didn’t..” as she looked back at Lily, looking more bright and happier then she ever seen her. “She had to have grown John back by now. Right?” she asked herself, a wave of guilt washing over her. She couldn’t just let this one go. Not after playing a part - she had to be sure.


“Eh, Lily” she began hesitantly, “John is safe and sound right? You know, back to full size?” she asked.


At that very moment, John was being sucked gently in his sister’s mouth, gargling on the saliva that gooped in his mouth. His heart leaped at the sound of his name. Hazel was asking about him!


“Hazel! Please! Get me out of here!” he screamed, trapped in the wet vacuum of his sister’s mouth as even more saliva pooled into his open mouth. 


He felt her head tilt back and screamed when she took another sip of her drink. Lily slowly drank her glass empty, placing it on the table with a deliberate thud. “What do you mean Hazel?” she slowly said to her friend. “Are you implying that I kept him tiny?”


“I, eh” Hazel said, unsure how to go from there. “Well, did you?” she asked again after some consideration.


Ignoring John’s cries, she stared at Hazel with unwavering eyes. All those acting classes came in handy. “You mean to tell me that I kept John tiny and did what? Play with him?” she asked. “Used him? My own brother?! INside my dildo?!” she yelled. 


Thoroughly embarrassed Hazel checked her surroundings to ensure no one was staring. “Well, you seemed pretty into it that night, mimicking that blowjob and all,” she said. “And that bag? Isn’t that from that shop, you know, the one you always wanted to go to but never had a tiny guy to bring?” she asked.


Lily sat back in her chair, open mouthed. “So let me get this straight, HAZE. ARE you fucking implying that I kept him like some sort of a toy?!” 


Lily remained silent for a bit, rubbing her brother against the back of her teeth. After a frustrated huff, Lily looked at her friend, ready to let bygones be bygones. “Ok Hazel, I’m willing to put your mind at ease and let this one go. You’re my best friend and it was a strange night after all,” she said while she leaned down to get a top from her bag. “So, here, let me explain,” she continued. “The bag you see here is one I took from mom. You know how she is. She’s a bag hoarder,” she reminded her friend. “I’ve got no clue where she got it,” she concluded.


“And John’s big again. TBH he’s probably asking every girl to match with him on the tiny app by now LOL. I dunno,” she said, slowly leaning in close. “But Hazel, don’t ever insinuate those kind of things again. You’re supposed to be my best friend. Not gonna lie, it kinda hurts,” she tells her.


Hazel is taken aback by her words, now ridden with guilt. Not for John though. She believed her BFF.  But for thinking she might’ve actually kept John all this time, used him. “S-sorry” Hazel apologized, sitting back with her arms raised. “Seriously Lily, I’m super sorry. I was just worried for him for a moment. When I left he was still small and trapped, I just felt bad is all,” she said and chuckled. 


“We all make mistakes,” Lily replied. 


John cried and begged for Hazel’s attention. He followed every word of their exchange. All of it amounted to nothing. Hazel’s final words crushed his very soul. His only salvation, apologizing to his tormentor for asking what was so obvious to him. If Lily had kept him tiny all this time. All for herself.


“No, please Hazel! Don’t listen to her, I’m right here!” He shouted. But it was useless. She couldn’t possibly hear him. Not at half an inch tall and trapped in Lily’s mouth. 


“No worries Haze, I get it,” Lily said with a smile. “Good for you to think about John,” she said. She narrowed her eyes. “But admit it, you were into that whole tiny thing with my brother, weren’t you?” she asked in amusement. She knew she struck a chord when her friend’s face turned beet red.


Hazel chuckled. “Well...y-yeah,” she replied while she swirled her drink. “It’s just so intoxicating, you know?” She continued. “To have so much power over someone” and leaned in close. “It’s all so...exciting.” she laughed. 


Lily relished the idea of talking with Hazel as John listened in. “So, you want to play with John then?” she joked. Hazel looked at the waiter who walked by. “Yeah John, that waiter, your dad,” she joked again. “Ha, my dad” Lily butted in, “That would be something. Not like he’s the faithful type anyways,” she laughed. 


“What do you mean?” Hazel asked with a chuckle.


“Oh nothing really,” Lily responded.


“Well, like I was saying, it doesn’t matter that it’s your brother. Sure, he’s kinda cute ‘n all. But It’s the whole power trip that did it for me,” Hazel clarified. “If I wasn’t so drunk I might've taken him home with me.”


“Hazel!” Lily exasperated.


“What? Can you blame me?” Hazel responded with a chuckle.


John whimpered at the conversation. She could care less about him. He was just a prop to her kink. Didn’t matter who it was to her, so long as it was a tiny guy. He wanted to cry. Still, there was hope to latch onto. Even if she didn’t care who it was really, she wanted to take HIM home.


As Hazel continued on for a bit about who she would shrink, their food finally arrived. “Bon appetit ladies,” the waiter said as he placed their meals in front of them.


John was even more alarmed as he felt the water in Lily’s mouth rising. She was salivating. “You never order that kinda food Lily,” he heard Hazel comment. “Yeah well, ever heard of a cheat day?” Lily replied as she grasped the burger and brought it up to her mouth.


“A cheeseburger?” John asked himself. “She never orders that?! Is she trying to torment me even further? She’s spoiling my favorite fucking food dammit!” he screamed and struggled. But he got nowhere as her huge lips parted, Hazel in the background already chewing on her meal. 


The blood drained from John’s face as Lily shoveled the burger into her mouth, chomping off a huge chunk.


“N-noo, Lilly!” he screamed as he was smothered in masticated beef, cheese, and condiments. This was soon followed by the deafening mash as her molars crushed his favorite food to a pulp.


A loud “Mmmmm” reverberated around him. His cries were silenced for a moment as a bit of chewed up food plopped right on his face, only for her tongue to guide the blob beneath her molars once again. A masticated chunk of his once favourite food. Now completely ruined for him. 


“Mmm, delicious” Lily commented, actually enjoying it. She ordered it for John, that way he could enjoy some too. She had no idea this restaurant made such an awesome cheeseburger. “Good for both of us,” she thought as she shoveled yet another bite in.


Finally, after having finished her last bite, she leaned back satisfied. “Ah, that was so delish,” she said with a pat on her tummy. Lily swigged the last gulp of water from her second glass, washing down every last bit of food. She felt the miniscule movements of her brother return, though slightly less frantic than before. It must have been quite the ordeal, she smiled as she let out a small burp.


“Oops, sorry,” John heard his sister say, humiliated over the fact that she had just burped on his entire body. Humiliated over the fact that he had just been assaulted by his favorite food, forced to eat chewed up bits of it, mixed with his sister saliva. Now forced to bake in its aftermath as she burped up its remnants. Kinda like when they were little and she’d burp in his face, only times a million. Then, it somehow bot worse.


“Ice cream?” her voice boomed around him.


Ten minutes later John was assaulted by food again, but this time it was ice-cold vanilla flavoured ice cream. He saw a brief glimpse of the world outside, only get dumped on by glob after glob of frozen sugary cream.


“Maybe I’m overindulging. But hey, it’ll feel good against his burnt tushy,” Lily thought as she chatted away spoonfuls, ignoring the obvious whining within her mouth. But despite her rationalization, it was hell for John. Her huge warm mouth was a disgusting contradiction with the sweet cold taste of the vanilla. Each time her mouth opened he found himself drowned by a wave of molten ice cream, horrifying strands of it between her molars. It was just awful.


But what may have been bad was made worse by the subject of their conversation. Lily continued on about the subject of tinies. Yapping away what she would do with one. From sucking on him like a piece of candy to using him as a dildo. Unbeknownst to him, Lily got wetter and wetter from merely talking about it, all while her brother stewed in the confines of her mouth, a firsthand account of each thing she “would” do. 


After what felt like an eternity of icy cold assault and chatter, his surroundings became quiet again. Hazel had gotten up and went to the cashier. She wanted to say she was sorry after falsely accusing Lily for keeping her brother tiny. Lily couldn’t have written a better finish to their lunch date.


“So, you’re sure about skipping all next week?” she asked again. This caused all John’s alarm bells to go off. “That means days!” he thought, “No Hazel, please don’t leave me,” he shouted in his humid, still vanilla sweet, hell. “NOOO, this can’t be happening!” he screamed. 


“For sure. I’ll see you tomorrow on your way to class though, right?” Lily asked as Hazel leaned in for a hug. John could tell by her voice that she was just inches away from him. It was strangely comforting.


“Yes, and say hi to John for me,” Hazel replied, leaving poor John devastated, still trapped in his sister’s mouth as his tears mixed with Lily’s sticky saliva.


John lay there in silence as her giant maw opened again, his body assaulted by a cold torrent iced water as she gulped down another mouthful. He uttered no response to her whispered teasing about how Hazel says Hello. Soon, he felt movement, as Lily got up from her chair and walked away. He felt so empty, so alone, trapped in the darkness of his giant sister’s mouth. It was like his mind was broken. 


But Lily couldn’t have felt happier. That burger really hit the spot. Plus she was able keep Hazel’s questions at bay, which now meant a care-free afternoon full of nice, hard cums. The blonde smiled at this as she stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. It was true what Hazel said. She looked good, refreshed. Lily thought now might be the perfect time to check in on her little guy. She stuck her tongue out to reveal her brother and couldn’t help but laugh a little, her chuckles booming around him. it was still a surreal sight and she loved how cute and pathetic he looked. 


“So, little bro, hope you appreciated everything I just did for you!” she sang, twisting the faucet on to wash her hands. John couldn’t help but wonder what in the world he could possibly be appreciative of. “I can’t imagine how sore your bum must‘ve felt. After the branding ‘n all. All jokes aside, I felt really bad, honestly. I know I like to fuck with you some, but not like that. You wouldn’t be any fun all sad and hurt,” she continued talking as she absentmindedly tossed her brother around with each movement of her tongue. “So, hopefully the cold water and ice cream helped you out some,” she said while she poured some more soap on her delicate hands. “We gotta make sure you’re all healed up for this afternoon’s activities. Can’t have you half-assin’ it now can we?” she giggled, sticking her tongue out yet again to address him. 


To John, however, her words were infuriating. So much so that he snapped back from his otherwise silent trance, now able to see at his pathetic form on her tongue clear as day. He couldn’t hold back any longer, not after what she did to him. 


“Fuck you!” hes shouted as he lifted his head. “Did you hear me? Fuck. You!” 


Suddenly, her expression changed. “She looks pissed,” he thought, just before he was curled back into the darkness.


“Well...John,” he heard his sister calmly say, her tone sending shivers down his spine. He knew he was in trouble. “I thought you would’ve been a little more appreciative of me. You know, for taking care of you ‘n all?” she boomed around him.


Lily sighed as she looked in the mirror. She knew she should try to be patient with him. It’s only been a couple days since she shrank him down into her human fuck toy, but this wouldn’t do. After thinking for a bit while she dried her hands a smile grew across her face. He needed to learn who’s boss and she knew just the trick. 


She looked back in the mirror again and stuck out her tongue, wiggling it a bit to get his attention before retracting it back in her mouth. “So John, in case you haven’t noticed, the print on your butt says “Property of Lily.”  And that is no way to talk to me, your owner. Yes, that’s right, I own you.” she said in a serious tone. “Now I know how much you want to be back at home again, feeding yourself to my nice warm pussy. Believe me, I want that too. But that’s no excuse for speaking that way. It’s not okay. Do you understand?”


“Y-yes. L-lily.”


“Good. Now hang tight while I gather a few items. Unfortunately for you this is not over. You have to learn your place,” Lily said.


After searching her bag for a moment, Lily found what she wanted. John screamed as she bit down on something plastic and ripped through it. In the few seconds she had her mouth open, he could almost make it out. Whatever it was, it was somewhat flat in shape. 


“There,” she exclaimed. Moments later he was out of her mouth again, her two digits now fidgeting with the tongue ring he lay attached to.


“Yes!” he thought, as he was finally lifted from his sister’s tongue. No longer her pathetic tongue ornament. Despite this improvement, he couldn’t help but whimper at the sight of Lily. She was truly massive, holding his tiny form between her fingertips.


“P-please Lily. What are you going to do to me?” 


She looked at him with a dominating smile. “Whatever I want John.” 


Suddenly, John found himself moving toward the flat object he caught a glimpse of earlier. Lily then opened a flap on the side and dropped him in. He screamed as he entered the object, reminding him of the time she first put him inside her dildo. Only this time it wasn’t a sextoy. At least not one John recognized.


He was able to see through the fabric and from what he gathered, he figured he was on some sort of silicone material. “What the hell did she put me in?” he thought as he suddenly began to grow. Though relieved by his increase in stature, John still dread what lay in store for him.


His silicone prison became less and less roomy, and somehow he was maneuvered into a position where his arms were pressed tightly at his sides and legs together. His growth continued until it became really cramped. His face found itself fitting into some sort of cut-out, like it was made for it. Then all of a sudden, the growing stopped. “Perfect,” Lily sang as he saw her face really close to inspect her handiwork. She tapped her finger on his head while she laughed. “Oh bro, who could have imagined that you’d ever become so agreeable. You used to fight me over everything, and now you’re just a doting little thing,” she said. “FIrst you offered yourself as my dildo, then my tongue piercing, and now you’ve gone above and beyond, volunteering to be my footwear,” she said and turned him around to face the mirror.


John screamed at the sight of what he had become. A living breathing sandal for his sister. The image was horrifying, his grinning sister holding him beside her face, mocking his helplessness. “N-no, I will die!” he screamed, struggling to escape.


“Don’t worry bro,” Lily said as she used her phone to change his setting. “I would never let anything happen to you. I’m your big sis after all. Your health matters to me,” she laughed. “Everything is maxed out. Now let’s put you to use, shall we?” She said and strolled towards a bench in the bathroom. 


John begged for her to reconsider, the reality of the situation hitting him more and more as he realised he was face down. With every step she’d stomp him into the ground, and there would be nothing he could do about it. He cried and cried as he saw the floor rapidly approaching until the sole made impact. Light creeped in and he could only stare at the dimly lit tile beneath.


He heard Lily humming a simple tune as she removed her current footwear, teasing him with her carefree attitude despite his pleas for help. After a while he heard a resounding thump beside him and he knew what was coming. 


“Ooh, this feels nice” she commented from far above, her one foot now donning the a sandal. “Don’t worry John, you might be concerned about my comfort, what with you being stuck beneath my poor foot like a rock in a shoe. But Margot swore by these. The silicon padding you’re cushioned around you makes you feel as if you’re not even there. Kinda like a shoe insert!” 


Then it happened. A shadow formed around him and after a second or so, something warm, clammy, and heavy pressed against his back. It was an intoxicating scent, and not in the good way, setting off an orchestra of alarm bells in his head. The pressure against his entire body was overwhelming as he felt her moving the sole of her foot a bit, situating it against his back. Unbeknownst to him, she hadn’t even applied any real pressure yet.


His surroundings rotated as he was turned towards the knowing smirk of his big sister. To an unknowing bystander, it would’ve looked like she was talking to the bottom of her foot. “So John, let this be a lesson to you. I own your ass. Though I prefer a little fight in you, there is a line. Disrespect will not fly with me,” she said in all seriousness, only for her to accidentally let a slight chuckle through. “Haha, sorry, you just look so cute and funny in there I couldn’t help myself. But I’m being serious.”


“P-please s-sis. I’m sorry!” John pleaded.


“And I appreciate your apology. But what kind of owner would I be if I just let you walk all over me like that? No, the punishment should fit the crime. You walk over me, I do the same to you,” she explained.


“B-“


“No buts. It’s too late for that. Besides, it’s only for a little while.  Just ride it out and it’ll all be over soon. You can even make it up to me later when I’m bouncing up and down on you,” she says with a wink.


Nothing could have prepared John for this as he was placed back on the floor and  her impossible weight began to press against him. It was only a bit at first, as Lily gathered all her things, but this increased a thousandfold as she stood back up, pressing her full weight against him. It was as painful as it was humiliating. The smell, the sweaty foot skin against his back. The entire experience of being trapped in the very sandal that his sister wore. Nothing more than a human insert to support her.


Lily on the other hand felt incredibly powerful. Margot was right, these sandals were EXTREMELY comfortable. She felt only the slightest sensation of her brother’s body. Just enough to know he was there. She preferred it that way, a slight reminder of his presence beneath her. He should’ve known better, but that’s what lessons are for. Then, with one foot in front of the other, Lily began to walk.


John screamed time and time again as he was slammed against the floor, pressed beneath her sweaty sole each time it hit the ground. The smell and the constant swinging after each step was downright nauseating. He couldn’t so much as think when every other second he was pressed beneath the excruciating weight of his enormous sister. With each step the air from his lungs was brutally squeezed out of him, her clammy foot mashing him against the ground.  The only thing he could focus on was the type of flooring she was walking on. He could tell that he left the bathroom and past the wood floored restaurant, as they were now outside. He even picture it, a bright and healthy, thick young woman, walking about with a bag full of toys and her designer purse. All the while he was trapped beneath her steamy foot.


Lily felt like such a diva as she took sweet time strolling to her car. She liked to window-shop and even managed to score two super cute tops. Lily paid with her own money this time. It’s not like she couldn’t afford it and she had spent enough of his money already. She wanted him to know his place, but not completely break his spirit. It’s a marathon, not a race. Plus she could use it for better things. Things he could enjoy as well. 


After an hour or so of walking around town Lily finally made her way to the car. The whole experience was such a turn on for her. All that shopping, as she literally walked on her tiny brother, had her underwear soaking wet. Every now and then she’d get caught up in her browsing and forget he was even there. Then she’d feel some slight twitch or movement from him below, usually when she was shifting weight or something. This made her crotch tingle with excitement. She smiled at the thought of forgetting about him as she just continued on. Just thinking about that, and how it was for him beneath her now thoroughly sweaty foot, made her even more wet. It was likely to happen again. But perhaps not this afternoon, when she’s plunging him in and out of herself. 


John was in sweaty, foot hell. She hadn’t so much as even sat down. Step after step, squish after squish. Her hot sticky foot mashing the life out of him with each step, compressing him within the already cramped space. Not even a quick breather, or small check-in to make sure his settings were functioning right and he was still alive. She just went about her day without a care in the world, him underfoot for the entire time. This terrified him. All of this. Not just how she used him. But how fast everything was. Lily had always been quick to adjust, but turning him into some sort of fucktoy slave/pet thingy, one that she literally “owned,” all in a matter of days? His former self would never believe it. Not unless he saw it with his own eyes, like he did right now. If only. 


He cried as he saw the pedals of his former car approach his body. It was infuriating, being stomped against the thing he once loved. The thing he saved up for. All while awful music played through the car, her rhythmic tapping adding insult to injury with each smash. “So John, I hope you learned your lesson,” Lily said from far above while she drove them both home. 


“So once we’re home, I want you to show me how much you appreciate being owned by me. Okay?” she said. “I hope you don’t mind, and I’m sure you don’t, but it’s straight to my pussy,” she said. “She’s very hungry you know, after all that teasing today.” she said as she turned into their driveway and parked. “And I REALLY want to try you out with that suction cup. Just thinking about that has me friggin soaked.” 


After some excruciating steps against the pavement he finally saw the familiar floor of his own home. He whimpered in his silicone hell as he found himself mashed against her sole and the upstairs bathroom floor.


Lily smiled as she sat upon the commode and released her bladder, playing with her phone and thinking about all the fun she could have with John. She tapped her foot a bit, just to keep him guessing. She loved the power she felt, from having him crammed beneath her clammy foot, embedded into her sandal like some sort of foot insert.  She could make it a regular thing. They even had running shoes versions. But no, that would be too cruel. This was a lesson to be learned and it served its purpose. Using him as a cushion for her soles as she went shopping was an excellent way to curb his inappropriate behavior. She’d have to thank Margot for that.


Finally, after suffering a beating beneath her foot for nearly two hours, Lily sat down on her bed and removed her sandals.


“No time to lose” she grinned as she brandished the suction cup she had just bought. She had a bag full of fun cool items that needed trying. But that would all come in due time. First she needed to get off, and what better way to use the one Margot first recommended. “Oh John,” she sang. “Are you ready?” as she shook off her clothes. 


After being branded, worn as a tongue ring, and used as a foot insert, John almost forgot why she kept him shrunken in the first place. He soon found himself cruelly reminded of his purpose Lily snatched up the sandal he lay trapped in and turned him around. 


He took in his sister’s flushed face, along with her completely naked body, all excited and ready to go. “Hi John,” she waved as she adjusted his settings a bit so she could get him out. 


He fell with a scream into her waiting palm, only to grow a few more inches mere seconds later.


“Mmm, perfect. Seven inches fits me like a glove.”


“P-please Lily, I learned my lesson” he begged her. “Please just put me somewhere, anywhere really. I just need some rest,” not even bothering to ask for her to grow him back. He knew better by now.


“Well, I’m going to put you somewhere nice, but you won’t be able to rest. That’ll have to come later,” she chuckled at his pathetic whimpers, all from the sight of the suction cup she had in her other hand. He knew what it was, what it meant for him. Lily walked towards her door where John remembered she had a full length mirror attached to. He wondered what she was up to as she set him down on the floor and left the room. John knew better than to try and hide. She’d eventually find him, and things would be that much worse for him. 


Lily strolled back in with a wooden footstool in hand, wiping it down with a Lysol wipe. “Not gonna lie bro, Mom’s stool right here was pretty gnarly. Guess she forgot to clean it before she left. Thing was all crusted over, even had a bunch of her pubes stuck to it.”


John looked like he was gonna hurl. The thought of his mountainous older mom, and like that?! That was the last thing he wanted to picture. “W-why are you telling me this?”


Lily squatted down over him, setting the stool down behind him, all the while her drooling snatch hovering over like hungry vulture circling its prey.  “I dunno, maybe so you ‘d appreciate my clean, expertly trimmed landing strip? Can you imagine how hairy she has to be for pubes to literally fall off and stick to the seat of her fuckstool?”


“P-please stop talking about her like that.”


“What mom? Ha! She’s even more of a horndog than I am. Besides, it’s clean now and I wanna see what all the fuss is about. She swears by the thing,” Lily added as she grasped her brother and lifted him to her face, tilting her head as she sized him up. “Only she goes the old fashioned route. You should see the thing, it’s a good couple inches bigger than you are, and WAY fatter. But enough talk about that. It’s time to show big sis what you’re made of.”


“N-no” he whimpered as she licked the suction cup and pressed it down in the center of the wooden seat. The very seat his own fat ass mom used to masturbate on. The whole thing was revolting. And there he was, in his sister’s grasp, moments away from being fitted into that suction cup and taken for a ride by his giant horny sister on that same very seat. “Lily, I don’t want to be stuck in that thing, no!” He cried. But there was nothing he could do as his sister guided him into the hole. He remembered the squishy feeling against his feet, only now it was actually happening.


John gazed upon his reflection, her huge form straddling his pathetic self. She back at him cutely and squeezed her breast for a moment as she checked herself out as well. “Jeez bro, I’m so friggin’ horny right now,” she exclaimed as she grabbed her phone and brought up the app. “Let’s see,” she mused, “I’m thinking max minus one. For durability I mean. Y’know, that way you feel it some too. Just like last time!” 


John could feel the change in his body and suddenly remembered how it felt inside her cunt. The hot, sweltering flesh gripping his body with rib-cracking power, the face-battering rams against her cervix. Then there was the constant flow of her thick hot goo. He thought he might drown in it. Wave after wave of it. So much so that it was forced down his throat, filling his lungs and belly. That was the worst part actually. She literally had to squeeze it out of him afterwards. And now she was kicking it up a notch, with him as the dildo, suctioned beneath her as she bounced up and down on him. 


“Nooo, please nooo” he whimpered as he tried with all his might to get out. 


Lily gave an almost pitying smile as bent down trying to get his feet out. The kind of look you give when you see a kitten get stuck in a box and try to get itself out. It was pathetic as it was cute. “Let see, stiffness menu,” she mused as his struggles continued. Lily scanned the options and decided to go for the mid-level one. According to the settings description this would keep him mostly stiff. It keeps most major joints locked while allowing some hip wriggling and head movement. Only to normal angles of course, so as to prevent injury. 


The result was almost immediate. His fidgeting stopped, now unable to move anything but his hips and head. John swayed about looking all around him, clearly trying to move something else but to no avail. She laughed as she pinched his legs and turned him upright and guided his arms next to his body and straightening him like a good little dilbro. “Perfect,” she said as she crawled behind him and put her phone away.


John screamed as he no longer had any control over his limbs. All he could do was make these pathetic wiggles and move his head. A huge giggle came from behind as he felt her finger touching his forehead. Lily slowly moved his head back until the point of injury, forcing him to look up at her flustered face. 


She looked him over, satisfied with his positioning, all as a giant glob of spit formed from between her lips. “N-no” he muttered, but sure enough, the spit splashed right onto his face. Lily chuckled as she began lubing him up, jacking off his entire body as if he were a penis. Finally, she let go of him, allowing him to once again look forward at his reflection.


John panicked as he saw she was already moving upwards, guiding her body over him and encasing him in shadow. He dreaded what he was about to see, but he couldn’t help but tilt his head back and look. He should be used to it by now, but how could he be? Every time his mind just shuts down. A dripping wet cunt was hovering just above him, drooling with his sister’s cum. Globs of it already oozing down her thighs, soaked in her excitement. A huge hand reached down and grabbed his fighting body, only it wasn’t much of a fight really. Only weak little wiggles, which of course caused Lily to giggle some. 


Suddenly, Lily was out of view and was back behind him again. “Jeez bro, I almost forgot. Despite that little setback we had in the restaurant today, you were pretty well-behaved. You should get some release as well, you earned it,” She said.  “Not for nothing, but pleasure really can go both ways. Even for someone as big as me and tiny as you,” she chuckled as she scooped up some of her thick goo and brought her tainted fingers towards his helpless crotch. No limbs to protect him from her cum-covered digits as she slowly begins to play with his penis, covering his midsection in her funky goo. 


“See how good a sis I am?” She commented as his cock began to rise. “I even situated us right in front of my mirror here. That was for you bro. So you can enjoy  the sight of my hot thick body as I fuck you with it,” she added, now grinning at his rock hard penis. John cursed himself for it, but his body didn’t listen to his mind. “N-no Lily, stop”, but she didn’t until she was satisfied it would remain hard in her cunt as well. 


Satisfied with his erection, Lily couldn’t hold out any longer. With a grunt she raised her body back above her brother again, popping a squat just above him. He looked upward and cried as he saw the now familiar wet cunt above him, now even closer than before. Her big jiggly booty shaking as she squatted down lower and lower. Without any further warning, Lily lowered herself onto him, pressing his face between her frosted lips as she dragged herself against him. Forward, back, side-to-side, she teased herself with his head like she would the tip of a nice hard dick. 


“Alright bro” she said high above him. “Shouldn’t be too hard a job for ya. I’m already halfway there. Now show me what you got!” After a day of anticipation and constant teasing, Lily would finally have her nut. With a deep guttural moan, Lily wiggled her big hips, guiding him into herself as she continued to sit. Her moans turned to all out screams as her ass plopped down onto the wooden seat. Lily tried to catch her breath as she rested her entire weight on the seat, impaled by the ramrod body of her dilbro.


John screamed into the wet folds of his sister’s flesh, the torture it once brought still fresh in his mind. He heard her muffled moans as his face slammed against her cervix, her cunt lips chewing at his ankles while she wiggled her butt against the seat. John was completely inside her. He tried to wiggle free, but all that did was elicit even louder moans from her.


She was loving this. His warm body, strapped helplessly in her brand new suction cup, wiggling about to bring her to orgasm. He was the perfect little toy for her. A little pet she could condition. To make her cum longer, harder, more often. She knew then and there that her orgasm was only minutes away and began hopping up and down on his helpless form.


After two and half minutes of brutal hopping up and down on his body, without so much as the slightest regard for his comfort, she slammed her ass down and orgasmed all over his shrunken body. Lily rode it out with some grinding and circling, enjoying the aftershocks of her quickie cum before she hopped off. With a plop the suction cup came loose and John tipped over, splashing against the cum puddle that now lay at the center of the stool. But she didn’t care, she was too busy catching her breath and enjoying the afterglow. God he felt good. He filled her up so perfectly, and his little wriggles, he was a perfect little pet dildo. But she needed more. She needed a pet vibrator. 


She looked down at him and laughed, puffing away a few strands of hair . “Wow bro, you’re still hard?” she giggled. “Alright then, time for round two,” she said in excitement, grabbing him and her phone as jogged towards her bed. She hopped on and crawled towards the headboard. Without even a second's hesitation, Lily suctioned him against it, his face turned downwards. 


John cursed himself for being hard. The whole thing was brutal. He was ruddy, worn, and still coughing up her cum. But the friction against his penis proved to be too much. Too much wetness, squeezing, and teen hormones to keep it from going flacid. But too much pain and discomfort to actually bring him orgasm. Being her dildo was terrifying enough, and now she talked about making him a vibrator? He remembered the stuff Margot said, about the potential for permanent damage. He cried at the thought of what lied ahead. 


“Ever wondered what doggy style would be like bro?” she asked, her face hovering over him while she flicked and tapped her phone. He could only down at the bedspread below she adjusted his settings once again. Once again, Lily placed her finger against his head, bending it back so he looked straight forward. “Max stiffness,” she said to herself before she looked at him again with a smile. “You’ll like it, promise” she said as she planted a kiss on his face and gave his hard penis a little rub. “This time you’ll cum.” 


John couldn’t so much as move a muscle. He couldn’t even turn as she kissed him. Then her face vanished and saw her turn around. He hacked up even more cum at the sight in front of him. Lily’s huge fat butt, jiggling in front of him as she crawled back and lined herself up. It slowly came for him, like a big hungry monster, happily swaying about, ready to stuff its mouth with him. The wet puffy cunt for a mouth. His sister’s cunt. To plunge itself with his entire ramrod body, doggy style.


Just before his face made contact with her greasy lips, his gaze locked onto the big cheeks around him, and the looming asshole that lay above him. He quivered in fear, but that became a distant memory as it was replaced with a wet interior and smoldering darkness. 


He screamed again and again as the layer of cum was replaced with a new one, ramming him deeper and deeper into her twat as Lily bounced her ass against the headboard. 


Lily smiled at the thought of what was coming, but nothing could have prepared her for it. Like the saying goes, go big or go home - max vibrate on!


John screamed as his whole body began to shake wildly, vibrating against the squeezing walls of his sister’s snatch. He couldn’t keep from tremoring, it was constant and automatic. She literally turned him in a living vibrator. His whole body rubbed jolted against each nook and every crevice of her vagina, searching for every cell to please. 


Lily screamed and moaned as she felt the incredible movements in her cunt. Nothing, toy or man, ever came close to matching this feeling. Every millimeter of her pussy was pleased, all at once. 


She held still as she enjoyed the intensity of it all. Then, with the worst possible timing, a text came in from mom. She grunted as she needed to make sure nothing was up, that no one was looking for her new pet dildo. “Shit,” she said as she learned that she’ll return Monday evening. That only left her the rest of the weekend to plan his disappearance.


Lily already had a couple ideas, so it could wait a few hours. But when the time came she’d have to do it right. There was no way she could part with him now. Not after all this. You can’t go back to gas station wine after tasting a fine bordeaux. Whatever she went with, it would have to be airtight and permanent. 


Then with a sudden jolt, Lily was brought right back to the moment as her brother-turned-vibrator found a new spot. Her mom could wait as she tossed the phone away. A huge scream escaped her lips as she resumed her bouncing, slamming her big cheeks against the headboard and ramming her tremoring brother in and out of herself. 


After ten minutes or so Lily gasped in yet another explosive orgasm. She could still feel her brother vibrating in the depths of her twat, only now she dialed it down. A perfect nightcap to enjoy in her afterglow. 


After a few minutes of basking Lily decided she better check on him. She switched the vibrating function to zero and heaved herself off of him. With a squelch and a satisfied moan Lily regrettably released him from his vaginal prison.


John was finally in daylight again. He actually managed to spit out quite a bit of cum, a silver-lining from all that dreadful shaking. It was horrible. To have no control over his own body, forced to vibrate as it's rammed in and out of her. Haunting doesn’t even begin to describe the experience. But he could only gasp for air and look forward at his sister's big thick butt, her sweaty face turned around as it looked him over.


“Was that as good for you as it was for me?” She asked with a bright smile. “You felt just...wonderful,” she complimented him. Then, her face turned as she noticed a little nub just below his belly. “But hey, what’s that?” She knowingly asked. “Still hard?” she chuckled, her nostrils flared, eyeing him even more hungrily then before. 


“Oh John, you know what that means right?” She giggled, making a point of speaking her last few words very slowly. 


“Time for the butt!”


Lily continued to chuckle and coo at the now animated screams of John, his pathetically cute body now disappearing from view as she wiggled her hips and readied herself.

 

 

Chapter 10: Time for the Butt! by Vexed
Author's Notes:

Hi, I'm Vexed or VexedStories. I'm very excited to be finally getting involved in Property of Lily with my debut chapter - Time for the Butt. I'll be taking over the writing going forward. As with the rest of this story, Johnsmith10992 comes up with most of the ideas. I just bring them to life. Lots of exciting things to come!

Find where you can read the rest of my stories, join my Discord, how you can support me, and more at the link below:
https://linktr.ee/vexedstories

Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------

John shrieked in terror as Lily's colossal cheeks eclipsed the rest of her from view. She took her time reversing herself onto him, wanting to savour every moment. With his head locked forwards, John was forced to watch the darkest recesses of his sister's ass close in on him.

He hated being able to see it in so much detail - every stubbled hair, each blemish she'd have never noticed, the darker skin that had remained untouched by the sun and was visibly tainted from years of use. Droplets of sweat rolled through just ahead of him, a lot of it funnelled from her back. John could feel himself retching, his stomach still bloated with the remains of her cum that he hadn't brought up yet. He called out to his sister in desperation, "LILY! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!"

Lily cooed sensually as tingles rippled up her back. Hearing John's faint cries, dulled by the fat of her ass, just made her so horny. She tipped her head back and gyrated her hips, feeling John's head tease the minute hairs in her crack. The very slight movements she made were nigh unnoticeable to anybody normal-sized, yet each subtle motion was world-changing to John. Lily's horny gyrations had the fleshy skin of her thick cheeks rippling around him like minor earthquakes.

Praying for salvation, John fought to pull himself away from Lily's rubbery asshole. However, he was totally unable to do so. With the settings Lily had chosen, John could barely manage even a wriggle. Any movement he made seemed only to pleasure her further as he spurred more moans from the giantess, "Oooh bro, keep that up!" The tiny sensations John caused were driving her wild with growing anticipation, and she couldn't wait to have him inside of her.

Backing up a little further, Lily felt John's face begin to rub against her greasy asshole. Making an effort to take her time, she slowly and carefully increased the pressure. John was engulfed in pitch-black darkness as his face was forced against his sister's asshole, with her fatty cheeks surrounding him. There was nothing of the outside world now, only the dark and vile depths of her ass.

John desperately tried to close his mouth as Lily pushed a little harder. His head suddenly began to breach the outer edges of her rosebud, causing the wetter, lesser-seen flesh to envelope his head. Unable to resist, John could do nothing as the stinking grime coating the inside of his sister's asshole forced its way into his mouth. His stomach twitched uncontrollably, begging for him to vomit and bring up the rest of her cum bloating his stomach, but there was nowhere for it to go. With Lily's unrelenting pressure, he felt his shoulders inevitably press up against the rim of her sweat-covered hole.

Lily moaned softly as she felt that her sphincter had closed in around John's head, yet his shoulders seemed that they would not slip in so easily. He was undoubtedly well lubricated; she knew that for a fact. Chuckling as she adjusted herself, Lily pivoted around her dildo brother, who remained stuck to her headboard all the while. His head teased her asshole more as she moved, perusing the sensitive skin and eliciting another horny groan from the domineering girl.

"Oh my God, bro!" Lily moaned, her words reverberating through her body, reaching John in a low and muffled tone, "You feel so amazing! I can't wait to feel you..." She paused, basking in a brief moment of calm. Suddenly, John felt the pressure increase and without his shoulders to provide some resistance, he knew what was coming. As she reversed into the headboard, Lily continued, "Deep inside of me." She gave one last firm push, finally feeling her asshole give way to her brother.

John screamed out in sheer terror as he was shoved deep into his sister's colon. He slid easily past her slick sphincter, much of the grease entering his mouth as he involuntarily screamed. The elasticated walls smeared themselves across his tongue as he desperately attempted to shut his mouth.

As Lily's ass slapped against the headboard, signifying to her that he was fully inside, she quivered with pleasure. A deep, guttural moan boomed through her body, "Ahhhhhhhh!" She twitched slightly, able to feel John's stiff body pressing up against the sensitive walls of her rectum. Globs of cum dripped down from her excited pussy. Noticing this, Lily reached down between her legs and feverishly began to rub her clit as she held her brother as deep as he'd go.

"Fuck!" she shouted in frustrated pleasure. She hadn't expected it to feel this good, and then the power she exercised over him? It was electrifying. Lily pulled herself off of her brother until only his head and shoulders remained inside of her. The cool air of the room flowed between her cheeks, soothing his body. Compared to the sweltering hell of her asshole, this was bliss to John, even if his head was still inside her sopping gas chamber.

Tingles coursed through Lily's body as she teasingly held her brother on the edge of salvation. He was so close, yet so far. Eager to have him back inside, she pushed again and sent him sliding deeper once again. His stiff form rubbed against her rectal walls as he went in up to his waist, spurring a horny moan from the girl. As Lily continued to inch her ass further down John's firm body, he realised his cock was hard. It bent painfully as it slipped past her sphincter before springing upright as it passed it.

Hearing his sister's constant moaning sickened him, knowing she was getting off to this torture. And what did he get from this arrangement? He was unwillingly shoved into the nastiest part of her body, and to think he was erect brought more shame to him than he could ever imagine. The toxic gases assaulted his senses, forcing their way into his nostrils and burning his eyes. He was thrust deeper, causing more of Lily's vile anal grime to cover him head to toe.

With another firm push, Lily's ass swallowed John entirely. Her cheeks slapped softly against her headboard, causing a wet slap to sound as her cum-covered thighs hit it too. She writhed her hips in ecstatic circles, manoeuvring John's body into rubbing every inch of her acrid rectum. Breathy gasps escaped her lips as she became increasingly overwhelmed by the intense pleasure of using him to peruse her insides.

Unbeknownst to Lily, her foul gases kept filling her rectal chamber as she pleasured herself. Even with his durability, John's body screamed out for clean air, forcing him to breathe in the noxious gas. He retched and gagged, finally choking up small amounts of Lily's cum that was quickly lost in the dank and filthy space. John felt as if he would faint at any moment, but he knew salvation wouldn't come so easy.

Once more, Lily withdrew her ass, allowing her dildo brother to slide out up to his shoulders again. She gyrated her hips, feeling his face rub against her moist rectal walls, causing her to moan out once again.

Before John could appreciate the brief respite he'd been given, Lily plunged him straight back inside. His cock rubbed against Lily's insides and, much to his dismay, caused him immense pleasure. He didn't want to enjoy any of this. His body was betraying him. As Lily ass slapped once more against her headboard, more powerfully this time, she felt her brother tastily filling her up. "Ahhh fuckk, dilbro! You feel so fucking good in there!" Lily moaned, her eyes rolling back with pleasure as her rectal walls clenched down around him.

Overrun with desire, Lily upped the tempo of her anal pleasure. She lifted herself off of John once more before slamming her ass back down. She continued to fuck her ass with his rigid body, screaming out in ecstasy, "Yesssss!" It wasn't at all sensual nor slow now as she pumped him in and out, getting into a rhythm of an almost animalistic pounding.

John was overwhelmed as Lily's slimy rectum nearly pulverised his body. He was struggling to get any air in the hot, fetid cavern. Lily's slick walls pressed against him more tightly as her body tensed from the pleasure she was feeling. The pain was excruciating, yet his cock remained rock solid. It was as if it had a mind of his own and failed to fall even as another puff of her disgusting gas washed over him.

Lily could feel herself approaching orgasm, her asshole twitching as if it would crush her brother at any moment. Her toes curled with sexual tension as she gripped the sheets beneath her. She gasped out in pure ecstasy as a powerful climax overtook her entire body.

John could feel himself beginning to lose consciousness from the unbreathable gas and immense pressure around him. The soiled walls of Lily's anal cavern squeezed him and threatened to crush his durable form with ease. His vision was soon fading as he drifted away, finally free from her constant, overbearing and disgusting torture.

Lily panted heavily as she tiredly leaned against the soft sheets below, with her brother still deep in her ass. Waves of euphoria washed over her as her body relaxed and her insides became increasingly sensitive. She cooed as she pulled herself away from the headboard, feeling John slide out of her ass until he bounced out between her cheeks.

John was thrown back into consciousness as the light and fresh air of the outside world overran his senses. It was a shock to the system but very much what he needed, yet it was almost painfully overwhelming. The memories of what he had just went through plagued his mind, his cock still throbbing with desire as he got a view of the sweaty, cum-covered ass he'd just been inside.

As Lily turned to face her brother, she was met with a sobbing wreck. Tears streamed down his oily face. Lily couldn't help that she enjoyed using him for her pleasure, but she did feel somewhat bad for the little guy. Reaching over, she dug her nails beneath the suction cup at John's feet and peeled him away from her headboard.

Coiling her fingers around his rigid form, Lily lifted John to her face before scrunching her nose at the awful smell. "Urgh, you smell like my ass, hehe," Lily playfully remarked, "Let's get you cleaned up." Bringing John so he was by her side, she held him like a doll as she made her way out of her room. On her way out, Lily grabbed her phone from the bed before promptly heading upstairs to the bathroom. Lily flicked through some of John's settings, ultimately lowering his stiffness considerably but keeping the same durability minus one.

"Shhhh," Lily softly cooed as she filled the sink for him with lukewarm, soapy water, attempting to ease his painful sobs. She dipped him into it and rubbed her fingers across his grimy body, massaging the soapy water into his skin. "You did such a good job today, little bro. Relax, it's all over now."

John's panicked sobs soon turned to timid whimpers, her tone soothing his panicked state. Nevertheless, he couldn't help but worry it was all insincere. What she just put him through, the horrors he had endured. They would not just go away with calming words and a warm bath.

"These things can take time... Y'know, getting used to it all," Lily explained as she briefly dipped him beneath the water, covering him in the warm soapy fluid. "A lot of people don't adjust to things as fast as I do. It's unfair of me to expect you to. But the best way past things is to jump right in," Lily dunked his body beneath the soapy water again and turned the warm tap on, "I own you, bro. This is your life now." She rinsed the suds from John's body, admiring how clean he was now.

"Lily, please!" John begged, his voice weak, "Mom is going to find out about all of this; I can't just disappear."

Lily's eyes lit up as she turned the tap off and removed the plug from the sink. "Oh, thank you for reminding me! I need to run some ideas by you." she said, "And don't lie to me! I'll know if you do. You have a blatant tell, so relax and speak honestly. If you do good, then I'll give you a little more release and even let you rest up afterwards." Satisfied with her half-hearted attempt to wash her brother, Lily quickly left the bathroom with him in hand, headed straight back to her bedroom.

Lily gripped John's cock between her finger and thumb as she walked, slowly pumping the wet shaft up and down. "So, how about since your exams are done, you left for college early to score an apartment with the money you saved…?"

John moaned softly, feeling his cock harden in her grasp. "That might work," he lied, prompting a painful pinch from her finger and thumb. He screamed out in agony as Lily lightly squeezed.

"I can squeeze much harder than that, bro! Or we could go for another round of anal," Lily suggested with a playful wink, smirking evilly at her terrified brother as she shut the bedroom door behind her. She moved across the room before sitting herself comfortably on the edge of her bed.

"O-okay!" John whimpered, "There are probably a few holes in that idea. Mom would want to see me, and she'd want to visit my new place."

"Good point!" Lily smiled, reducing her pinch back to a gentle and pleasuring hold. "We could..." she began, thinking hard about their options, "What about leaving the country on a trip?"

John could feel his overworked penis hardening, his testicles becoming tight with anticipation of his impending orgasm. It had been long-awaited; he was sore from having gone so long without release. "That could work," he replied between quiet moans, "But what about photos? And no money trail, card transactions, flight record?"

As his sister's teasing pushed him closer to his orgasm, he moaned, "Don't stop!" Lily kept pumping until his cock hardened even more in her grasp; she knew he was about to cum. She paused, tightly holding his cock on the brink of climax, "So how about it, bro? You come up with good ideas." John writhed in her grasp, trying to manoeuvre his body so that her fingers tugged at his throbbing cock more. She held firm, keeping her grip still but strong, so that he was on the very edge of his orgasm as she proceeded, "Just picture the wonderful rest you'll get after some nice, hard release."

"Please, I can't take it anymore! Finish me off!" he begged, attempting to gyrate his hips into her grasp. His testicles throbbed, full of his cum and ready to blow.

"Well?" Lily asked impatiently, "Help me out, and I'll help you out, bro!"

"Okay, okay!" John relented, "The best lies are based on truth! What if- I ran off with some girl? Someone I just-?"

"Oh my God, you're a genius!" Lily interrupted, "I'll just log into your social media accounts and post about some hot, thick, young thing that you matched up with." John's blood ran cold. He hadn't even considered that as an option, and he struggled to find holes in it as Lily continued, "You can just say you've given yourself to her. I mean, it's all true, just nobody will know it's me! I can even take photos and stuff, without my face, of course!"

"Your password is the same as all the others, right?" she inquired further, chuckling and pinching his dick as she waited for a response.

"Y-yes..." John reluctantly whimpered. He didn't want to help her, yet she exercised such control and power over him. His life was in her hands, he had no choice but to obey. Better to obey now and escape later, or at least that's what he kept telling himself. The reality of escape seemed to be getting more obscured with each day that passed.

"C'mere bro, you've earned this," Lily cooed as she spread her legs and lowered her John between them. She traced a single finger from her other hand between her wet, swollen lips, watching as the strings of cum clung to it. "I'm all ready for you, too!"

"Please, Lily. No! I..." John begged before being cut off. Tears streamed from his eyes as he squirmed in Lily's grasp, desperate to get away from her enormous, sopping cunt.

Lily hushed him, "Shhh. Don't worry, little bro. This is for you. You'll love it." She gently rubbed his twitching form between her lips, quietly moaning all the while.

John wormed against Lily's pressuring fingers in an attempt to escape. He could do nothing as he was forced into her moist folds, surrounded by her sex and juices. Her low moans resounded through her, growing louder and more frequent as she became increasingly rough with her rubbing.

John's resistant wriggling only served to amplify Lily's enjoyment of his reward. She was overcome with pleasure working him amorously across her soaked vagina. She focused her efforts on his crotch, rubbing it sensually against herself as she pushed her fingertips against his bare ass.

Lily's unknowingly rough handling pained John. He struggled to keep his arms and legs tight against him as she manoeuvred his body between her folds. Nonetheless, tingles rushed up his spine from the pleasure of his cock grinding against her. He begged and cried, his pleas lost in amongst her passion.

She continued to pleasure herself with John's body, coaxing him closer and closer to a powerful orgasm. He could feel his penis hardening and his testicles becoming tighter, causing involuntary moans to escape his lips between his gurgling cries.

Finally, after Lily upped the pace and vigour of her rubbing, John quickly erupted into orgasm. Powerful and long bursts of his cum were pumped from his testicles, pulsating up his shaft before being lost in the viscous fluids surrounding him. He screamed out in pleasure, the full-body pain he had felt subsiding during his brief moment of ecstasy.

Lily felt John's squirming cease as his body fell limp against her fingers. A wry smile crept across her face as she realised what that likely meant. She carefully pulled her fingers away from her cunt and allowed John's slick, weakened form to flop tiredly against them.

John panted heavily, still covered in Lily's juices and bloated by a stomach full of them. He spat the juices away from his mouth as Lily lowered him between her legs and lay him down. She watched her brother as he rolled onto his side and attempted to cough up the cum lining his stomach.

"Aw, there, there," Lily cooed as she stroked John's back, planting light taps upon it. With her help, John choked up a shockingly large amount of her cum, tears still streaming from his reddened face but easily lost among the viscous fluids. "Are you sure you don't want to go another round?" Lily asked playfully, smirking and eagerly awaiting his response before prematurely adding, "I could certainly go for another!"

Lily moved her hand away from John and gently teased the outer edges of her soaked cunt. She shut her eyes and allowed a low moan to escape her. "Mmmmm, shall we?" she asked once more, looking down to her brother and sliding a hand beneath his limp body.

As Lily raised John back towards her pussy, he squirmed and clawed away from it. "Please, no! Lily, you promised I could rest!" he wailed.

Lily rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay," she relented, "You win."

John sighed with relief, still breathing heavily, "Thank you, Lily. I really do need the rest."

"I have the perfect place for you to rest," Lily explained as she leaned away from the bed. She slipped her hand into a bag by her bedside table.

John watched as his colossal sister dug into the bag, confused at what she could possibly be retrieving. "Hey, can I not just sleep on a towel or something?" he suggested, as she paid him no mind. Suddenly, Lily pulled the item from her bag, brandishing what appeared to be a thong, sending a cold shiver down John's spine.

"No, Lily. This isn't fair!" John cried.

Lily looked at him and pouted playfully, "Would you like to go in the front? Although... I don't know how much rest you'll get in there. Still, I don't want you to catch a cold." She shrugged, "So where should I put you then? My mouth?"

"No way!" John spat. Sleeping in her mouth? That didn't sound enjoyable, nor did it sound safe. If she didn't swallow him, she'd be constantly playing with his sleeping body. And that's if he could even get to sleep in such a wet, hot and ever-changing place.

"Feet again? Would that be better?" Lily proposed, enjoying watching John's aghast expressions. Each suggestion had him shocked and concerned. She could see that he was panicking, terrified that she'd settle on one of her... less than ideal... suggestions without his input.

"No! Please, Lily. I just want to rest normally," John replied frustratedly, "Can you not make me a bed somewhere?" The smirk plastered upon her face was nauseating to John as he knew she had no intention to allow him any semblance of normality.

"So not my mouth, not my feet, not the front of my thong..." Lily surmised as she presented the back of her thong to him, wagging her eyebrows, "So where would you like to go?"

John knew what she wanted. He was so broken, and he knew there was no reasoning with her. Reluctantly and shamefully, he finally said what she wanted to hear, "The back of your thong."

"Good boy!" Lily praised her ever-obedient brother.

---------------------------------------------------

Lily lifted her body from her position laying on the sofa. She yawned, feeling incredibly relaxed and content as she reached for her popcorn. Taking a handful, she shoved the entirety of it into her mouth.

John was in hell. How Lily believed this was a viable place for him to rest was beyond him, if she even really believed it. He writhed away from her greasy sphincter, uncontrollably retching and gagging at the smell. The strap of her thong sat deep between her plump cheeks, holding him between them and against her asshole.

John had tried to get some sleep, only finding himself in a tired and intoxicated haze from the sweltering heat and revolting gas. It was like being trapped in a foul-smelling, stuffy oven. And any time he felt as if he was drifting off, Lily would move, or her asshole would twitch hungrily around him. He tried not to take notice of the grease-laden, gas emanating monster that the strip of her thong pinned him against. The twitching and constant farting, it was all seemingly unnoticed by his giant sister above, who didn't even react as the sentient sphincter eagerly tortured him. Lily hadn't showered since last night, and John was really noticing the impact of that, forced to endure the smells and tastes that constantly invaded his senses.

Suddenly, as it had done so many times before, Lily's asshole bulged outwards. John squirmed and pushed his hands against the rubbery skin in an attempt to get away from it. Unable to make any progress in escaping it, another hot blast of moist, stinking air engulfed him, lasting for what felt like an eternity and hanging in what little air he had between her cheeks.

Lily held her stomach and moaned in satisfaction as the pressure in her rectum slowly subsided. She pushed a little harder, forcing every bit of the toxic gas out from inside of her. Chuckling to herself as she finally took notice of John's erratic and panicked squirms, she waved a hand in front of her nose, "Ugh, that's disgusting!" Lily looked over her shoulder and towards her ass, imagining what it must be like for her shrunken brother deep inside of there, "Hope it's okay for you, little bro! I suppose you'll be used to it by now, a seasoned veteran."

Shifting her focus from her butt-dwelling brother, Lily leaned forward and reached again for the popcorn. Halfway through her grasp, she paused and looked at her ass once more. The heat against her thong from that last fart was hard not to notice, it had been a real panty-burner. She could only imagine the moist, retched hell her brother was currently experiencing. Sighing, Lily relented, "Okay, I feel a little bad. I'll get you out."

She wrapped her hands around the thin waistband of her thong before lifting her body from the sofa and peeling it down. With a little tugging, the strap wedged deep in her ass begrudgingly slid out from between her cheeks. Lily reached behind her and poked her fingers between them as she dug around for her brother. She turned her nose up at the moisture instantly coating her fingers, displeased that she had to search her own swamp ass for his sake. "You owe me one, bro!" she boomed down to John as she finally felt his tiny, squirming form.

As Lily pinched her fingers around her brother and slowly withdrew him, she held him up to her face, careful to keep him at arm's length. He was soaked and looking a little worse for wear, crying and whimpering. "Lily, you promised I could rest!" John complained weakly, his spirit broken. He sorrowfully wheezed between short and panicked breaths, "I've been good!"

Lily rolled her eyes at how dramatic he was being. "I know, I know. You've been perfect today," she affirmed to her brother, "But you know how it is. You're just so much fun to tease!" Reaching down with her spare hand, Lily peeled her sweat-soaked sock from her foot and brought it up to John before giving him a much needed wiping.

John coughed and squirmed as Lily rubbed the salty, stinking fabric all over him. He could feel the putrid grime on his skin wiping away onto the sock, only to be replaced by her stagnating sweat. It was undoubtedly an improvement, but he was still sick to his stomach.

After cleaning him only somewhat, Lily tossed the sock away, watching it fall to the floor between the sofa and coffee table. She shuffled onto her back and placed John between her breasts. He sat there and looked up at Lily's uncaring face, quietly sobbing as she turned her attention back to the TV, more interested in what was on Netflix. She absentmindedly reached for the popcorn before grabbing some and tossing yet another handful into her maw. Watching from upon her chest, John was overwhelmed by what was such a small task to her. To him, it was staggering, every crunch was almost painfully harsh, and each movement she made was world-shaking.

Wiping her butter-slickened hand on her shirt, Lily nuzzled John's head with the back of a finger. "See? It doesn't have to be so bad with me," she pointed out with a smug grin.

John looked up at his sister, quivering as his heart pounded, pondering how best to respond. He didn't want to anger or upset Lily, but he also wanted to be honest with her. He had submitted to her in so many ways and feared too much more would have him just as she wanted him - scared and obedient. Hesitantly, he answered, "Y-yeah, maybe when you're not... when you're not... ramming me into yourself, or wearing me as something."

Lily laughed, "True! But that's not gonna change, sorry bro." John sighed as he looked down and collapsed into a solemn slump atop Lily's breasts. "Oh, don't look so sad! Things won't be bad all the time," Lily added, causing John to look up with the slightest glimmer of hope, "Just consider it like a job. You don't always enjoy it, but you put in the work when you have to because that's what you do." Lily paused for a moment, "I admit, I may have overworked you a bit. I'll be sure to section off some time where we can just relax together, like this. Okay?"

Beneath his tears and sadness, John met his sister's gaze and forced a smile, "Okay, Lily."

Lily beamed at her brother, pleased with his response. "Great!" she chirped approvingly, "I may be hard on you, but I still love you, little bro!"

John lay down on Lily's chest, nuzzling comfortably against her warm, soft breasts. He looked towards the TV, eager to be taken away from the harsh realities of his life. The constant torture he was forced to endure by his sister plagued his psyche, and he was terrified for what his future held. Was salvation possible? He wasn't sure. For now, at least, he could relax and watch some TV. For once, things felt somewhat normal, although he wasn't sure how long it would last.

Lily smiled lovingly at her brother as he finally began to relax. She gently stroked his head with one hand as she reached for the popcorn with the other. Tossing most of her handful into her mouth, she held the few small pieces remaining in front of John. "You want some?" she asked, her words muffled by the mass of half-chewed food filling her mouth.

John waved her away as he got comfortable atop her soft mammaries, "No, thank you, Lily." She shrugged and tossed the remainder of the popcorn into her full mouth before, too, getting lost in the TV. If only things could be like this all the time, John thought, maybe life wouldn't be so terrible.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10116