Agent Aurora by Grin for the win
Summary:

A quick little segmented story about the antics of one secret agent and her time with an unfortunate drug lord. It IS a giantess story, even if it doesn't seem like it at first. This one is kinda a break from my other story, and is a lot more focused on sex rather than romance and plot (so note that it's going to be pretty extreme). It is turning out to be a little longer than I planned, but since it's basically entirely spiciness, it should just turn out to be more content. Each part should be long enough for you to have fun with. 

 


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 8625 Read: 17595 Published: January 17 2021 Updated: March 10 2021
Story Notes:

I tried writing this one in imperial units this time. So for every non-American reader, an inch is like 2.5 centimeters, and a foot (12 inches) is about 1/3 of a meter. You can figure it out. I mostly try to do comparative measurements anyway. Enjoy!

 

This is my second story, so if you like the writing go ahead and check out the other ones I've written!

1. Part 1 by Grin for the win

2. Part 2 by Grin for the win

3. Part 3 by Grin for the win

4. Part 4 by Grin for the win

5. Part 5 by Grin for the win

Part 1 by Grin for the win
Author's Notes:

This story is also a chaper ahead on my DA.

"Y-yes! Right there! Get... get IN there, you little bastard! Deeper! I SAID... DEE- PER! Ah!"

 

My own voice echoes in my ears, the emphasis on the word "deeper" almost feeling as though an earthquake was sent through the ground. My entire body is tense, panting and curled up around itself. My vision slowly clears, and the rest of my senses return to me slowly. There's a strong smell of... what is that? I can't even tell, but it's potent. My mouth and lips taste like alcohol. There's a quiet buzzing in the background, but the room is otherwise silent. 

 

I sit up. I'm on a bed in a dimly lit, windowless one-room apartment, opposite a closed door. There's a nightstand next to the bed, littered with cups, vodka bottles, and what looks to be bread crumbs. The room’s clean except for more plastic cups on the floor, and a dent in the wall by what looks to be the bathroom. I'm not wearing anything, but I see some clothes strewn on the foot of the bed. 

 

I reach up to grab my breasts; they feel heavy on my frame, and slightly sore, maybe overstimulated. My hand falls to pat my belly as it growls. It continues to gurgle and move as I run my hand over it, and responds with a wet slap when I hit it. I don't know why, but I get a weird feeling from the way it's rumbling. Almost like there's a little goblin inside, making a ruckus.

 

I roll over to the bedside and swing my feet to the ground, my legs aching in protest as I do. Evidently, I've been through quite a workout with them. There’s a serving platter overturned on the floor, next to a pair of pants and a crumpled towel. Feeling slightly better (though still a little sick to my stomach), I sit up straight and look across the room.

 

Yeah. I have no clue where I am.

 

My mind searches back, looking for even the most basic facts. My name is Lisa Bre... no, I left that name behind a while ago. My name is Aurora. I was born in Houston, Texas. I'm Latina, but I can pass for anything from Asian to African to European with enough makeup. I started my work as an agent in the service five years ago, and I'm one of their best. My specialty has been serving as an undercover prostitute so that I can catch important figures with their pants down. Befitting of this role…

 

I look down at my body, confirming with my eyes what my mind is telling me. Double G cup breasts, each nearly the size of my face, and completely natural. Hourglass hips one and a half times the width of my stomach. A butt that jutted out in large sheets of flesh, massive and jiggly, and tree trunk thighs to boot. I am five foot eleven inches of clear-skinned, bouncy, pure sexual energy. And if my memory is correct, I was also trained in seduction and sex techniques. No wonder I have this job.

 

So, why here? I got a command, yes. Infiltrate the organization of this drug lord and covertly take him out. I remember rendezvousing with my OPs partner, setting my appointment, finding the place, making the arrangements, and finally...

 

***

 

I entered the room through the short entrance hall, looking around and nodding with approval. A one-room studio apartment. One door, no windows, low lighting, clean walls and floors, empty kitchen, bathroom in the back. There was a sweet smell to the place that I couldn't quite place. This was clearly a room designed for this purpose. I swung my hips wide as I walked to the bed (in case I was being filmed) and sat down, waiting for my host. I had removed all my tracking devices and recorders before I came for this job; they searched me before I got here, and I would be doing most of my work naked, anyway.

 

It didn't take long for him to arrive. Quietly and wordlessly, he came through the door alone, shutting and locking it behind him in one smooth motion. He's pretty short— maybe five foot four, making him a good bit shorter than me— with a neutral face and deep-set eyes. Not ugly by any means, probably in his thirties, with a sheet of well-styled hair covering his head and a groomed beard on his face. I smiled. He matched the pictures perfectly; this is without a doubt the kingpin I'm looking for. He turned then and walked towards me, eyeing me up like the fine piece of meat I am. A smile was brewing on his lips.

 

"Are you ready for this, little girl?" He barks out, and I instantly get a feeling for his tastes.

 

"Only if you're gentile," I responded, hugging myself in my arms and laying back meekly, making sure to give my breasts an ample jiggle for him. Even if I am nearly a head taller than him, I can still play the role of the submissive little girl if he wants.

 

Pulling off his shirt, he crossed straight to the table and poured two cups of vodka; he knew how to get these things going, apparently. I took the cup he extended to me and poured it into my mouth, hiding it inside my lips; I'm not dumb enough to drink anything given to me, not least because it's alcohol; there's no telling what could be mixed in there. He made short work of his portion and threw the cup aside, before plunging his hands into my breasts for a grope. I rolled and moaned, playing my practiced role and pretending to be aroused by this poor attempt at foreplay. Guys like a girl who they think they can please.

 

The standard moves of the encounter played out without a hitch. He peeled off my shirt and freed my mammoth breasts from their tight bra; the effort it took him to unclip the front hook almost made me laugh, but I stifled it in another moan. They spilled out into his waiting hands, and his fingers sunk greedily into them, massaging the hardening nipple between his index and middle finger. He then took one tit in his mouth and started to suck on it. That was actually pretty good; my breast stretched upwards as he sucked it with his lips, before letting it fall back to my chest. He repeated this several times, moving faster and faster while I ran my hands across his back. I guess I was actually feeling pretty horney today, because when he started to pull away I reflexively pulled his head down into me to keep him on my nipple, letting the flesh of my head-sized tit consume his face. It took me a second to remember to let go, but in that second I realized that I could overpower him if I wanted to. He wasn't angry when he got up; all he did was give me a weird smile, and slide off the bed. Whoops.

 

I spat out the vodka I was keeping in my mouth onto the corner of the sheet while he was busy pouring a second glass for the both of us. Our pants came off as we downed our vodka, and I had to take another risk when I saw him coming in for a kiss, rolling over to lay on top of him and covering his face with my breasts (which his head nestled neatly between) so that I could covertly spit out the vodka again. Our bodies rested such that his penis was right below my vagina, and I could feel it hardening between my legs as I rolled on top of him. I rubbed my thighs together to massage it, using the thick trunks to consume his dick, underwear and all, in my flesh. 

 

A quick clench and a lean pulled his underwear off using just my thighs, and when I sat up I used his dick to hook my pink panties, pulling them off my butt. I then sat down again on his dick, taking it between my ass cheeks and flexing them back and forth across it. His dick, while fully erect, was still no match for the crack of my massive ass, and while my cheeks were closed you couldn't even see it in there. I could feel him nearing the point of cumming from the throbs of his dick, so I pulled away just before that happened, sitting lightly on his chest facing him.

 

"Awfully tricksy of you, little girl, doing me like that," he said, panting below me. "But clever. I'm not going to let you finish me that easily."

 

With that, he pushed himself up, and I, overwhelmed by his show of strength (not!), fell onto my back. His hands sunk into my breasts as he came in for a kiss, fondling me as he plunged his lips into mine.

 

I could snap his neck so easily right now if I wanted to, I thought as I ran my hands over his back. All it would take is a split second. But I need to wait for the signal from my partner to know I'm clear to kill him. Otherwise, I might end up in a shootout here, and that's the last thing I want.

 

Back in reality, he was squeezing my breasts tight enough to cause me a little bit of pain, even though his hands couldn't even reach all the way around each tit. Maybe it was overstimulation from the pain, or maybe it was because he was kinda small, but something about this situation was turning me on a lot more than usual for my work. Sometimes I would force myself to cum for the sake of the man I was serving, but this time I felt like I actually could cum. Now he was slapping his dick again and again on my stomach, which wasn't really a turn on, but just watching his little hands sink into my fat tits was making my insides tingle. Despite this job, I was still sexually active on my own.

 

That was when I heard a knock on the door. He climbed off of me, with no surprise on his face as he crossed the room naked. What is this? I thought as I pulled the sheets up to cover myself, watching him. Did he hire a second prostitute for tonight? Great, another person to kill. Why didn't my partner warn me? Wasn't this his job to deal with?

 

But when he opened the door, all that was behind it was a tray of two drinks and sandwiches on the floor of the entrance hall. Just a food delivery, then? Now I have to pretend to eat the sandwiches, too. It's a lot harder to fake eating food. What a pain this is turning out to be.

 

He locked the door again behind him and carried the tray back to me on the bed. Offering me one of the new glasses, he took the other for himself.

 

"Drink," he said. "It'll be a long night."

 

The liquid tasted like fruit punch, but I didn't taste any drugs that I recognized. He quickly swallowed down his share while I again kept mine in my mouth. Flipping me over, he devoted his attention to my ass, sinking his hands into it and kneading it slowly. I rise to my knees with him, and before I know it his dick has joined, rubbing up and down my pussy lips as the tip slides between my ass cheeks. He kept it nice and slow, and before long I started toying with my own nipples, which were hardening with my arousal. I really am unprofessionally horney today! I'm not supposed to actually get turned in by this stuff.

 

"Moan for me," he demanded. "Tell me you love it."

 

"Yes, I love it," I gasped out (not really lying), and when I opened my eyes, he was holding the glass in front of me. It was only after I took a second sip that I realized I swallowed the first.

 

 Shit.

 

I tried to hide my panic as we continued to play. Chances were that it was fine, but you never knew with guys like these; they would poison a prostitute just to keep her quiet. Still with my mind hazed by my arousal, I continued on, letting his dick slide into me. Before long he's sitting back and letting me do all the work riding him. That's fine - I'm trained in this and I'm in great shape - but it didn't quite give me the stimulus I was wanting. He cums first, of course, and only half a minute after I could feel his dick growing loose. 

 

"I'm done now," he said.

 

His words glazed over my ears and I continued to pound down on him. My motions became more frantic as I neared my own climax. My body felt so hot.

 

"I said I'm done!" He repeated, punching my hip. I barely noticed, continuing to pump his softening dick inside me.

 

As I reached climax I tightened up, clasping his legs between my thighs with almost all of my strength as my pussy squeezed his dick empty. He let out a little gasp of pain, but I kept myself tense until the climax was over. Then I realized what I just did.

 

"Get off of me already!" He shouts, pushing me over; his flaccid dick slides from me, causing one last burst of pleasure. "You really are weak to that stuff, you know that? I've never seen another woman get taken up by it as much as you."

 

He sat up and pulled his shirt on, walking to the little kitchenette. My mind was still in a little too much of a haze to think straight or understand the implications of what he just said.

 

*

 

I seem to be acting strangely in my memories. Why would I do these things? This completely contradicts the self-perception I thought I had. I’ve never lost control like that on the job before, so why now? I don’t understand it.

 

Ok, so then what happened?

 

End Notes:

**So there's part 1! More parts to come, so keep an eye on for them. Also, check out my other giantess stories, if the mood strikes you.

 

Also, guess what:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners! The original characters and plot are the property of the author! The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise! No copyright infringement is intended!

Part 2 by Grin for the win
Author's Notes:

**Part 2! I think there will turn out to be 5 parts, so the story moves pretty quickly. Anyways, this picks up right where the last part left off. Also, the ball now starts to get rolling with the actual GTS content. The shrink in this chapter is in the 5'4"-4'4" range.

"You thought you were clever, getting me like this, didn't you?" The vertically challenged drug lord said as he took ice from the freezer. "You thought you could get me here when I'm nice and vulnerable and take me out while no one is looking. Well, sorry to tell you now, but I don't like being watched when I have sex either."


Realization hit me. I drank two sips of the punch. The punch was drugged. He knew about my mission.


"You drugged me!"


"Yes, but probably not quite the way you're thinking."


"What...?" My mind was refusing to be helpful. "Not in the... but it did start before I drank.. but how...?"


"Oh, there's drugs in the punch alright. But no, I'll spell it out for you: you're feeling like that right now because there's aphrodisiac vapor in the air; it came in through the vents. I do this often enough that I almost don't feel it, but you should be begging for sex right now."


"Then... the punch?" My lips slurred out. All I could think about was sex. Sex, sex, six, sex, sax.


"Oh, you American agents!" He laughed. "You think you're so clever! Do you know, I've done this same routine twice now, and you fall for it every time! And the best part is, you can never figure out what happened."


"Wh... what do you mean?" 


"You haven't already noticed?" He smiled again, dropping a cube of ice into his glass. "I guess I'll have to spell it out for you again. You see, I'm not a drug dealer for nothing. I have access to all kinds of neat new strains. And one, well, one is special!"


He poured his cup full of vodka. "It's hormonal, actually, and hella expensive, too. But for people with my tastes, it's worth the price. Amazing what modern technology has come to."


He downed the vodka in one gulp. "I am a microphile, you see. I want to be bigger than the women I sleep with, much bigger. Even if I am on the shorter side myself, this drug is willing to accommodate. Even for a big girl like you, we should already be able to see the effects. Would you like to try standing up for me, if you can?"


He walked over to the foot of the bed, standing with his dick hanging low and his hands on his hips. Even though he's not particularly handsome, I was getting desperate; I couldn't help but crawl towards him. Sliding my legs off the bed, I stood up in front of him.


"Can't you see?" He laughed, pointing at my face from a few feet away. "Your height is already beginning to... diminish... hmm, that's strange."


I looked down at him as his voice faltered, and the two of us stood naked, facing each other. He was always a few inches shorter than me, but the difference seemed more pronounced now. I took a step forward to be right in front of him. We didn't stand side by side earlier, but would he have only come up to my chin?


His pointing finger wavered as I stepped closer. Every part of my brain that was telling me "that's impossible" or "that goes against everything he just told you about this situation" was being overridden by the part that thought "that's so unbelievably sexy."


"I see!" my mouth finally said, almost on its own. "The one who's shrinking is..."


He turned to run for the door, but I was close enough to easily trip him. His vodka glass rolled away across the floor as I fell upon him, and my kiss came with such force that it pushed his head to the ground. My arms pinned his down while I mashed my legs together, in absence of any real way to stimulate myself. This problem was solved when he kicked his knee up between my legs, which my pussy hungrily absorbed, ignoring the pain, while my legs clamped around it. My breasts spilled off either side of his chest while my hair, flying loose from its band, fell around our heads.


And the kiss went on. I couldn't stop myself; not only because of the aphrodisiacs in the air but also because of how hot it was to be completely dominating a man like this. He probably wasn't getting anything out of it, having just cummed a minute ago, but I was already set to go a second time. He was trying to pull his knee back now, but my legs had a firm grip on it and weren't letting go. Finally, I released him from the kiss, and he was left gasping on the floor. I didn't spare a moment, leaning down to whisper, in soft gentle words, into his ear as I continued to otherwise manhandle him freely.


"You know," I said, my lips brushing his ear. "I think I might be a microphile too. Nothing has... ever turned me on more than knowing you're slowly... shrinking... right underneath me. Like... the pressure of my massive body is deflating you, bit... by... bit."


The wild attempt he gave to break free then sent me almost to the edge. I lifted myself to my elbows, pulling his knee (still in the mouth of my pussy) up with me. 


"Help!" He yelled the moment the pressure was off of him. "Somebody he-"


"Be QUIET," I said, dropping my breasts onto his face as I continued to rape him. 


I hugged him to my chest as I felt the juices gathering inside me. His head was easily smothered between them. From what I could see, his head wasn't even bigger than each of them anymore. He gnashed his teeth at them, but there was nothing for him to grip and all I felt was the teeth rubbing uselessly on the fat of my boob. I felt my nipple sliding into his ear, filling up almost the entire outer section. God it was hot. 


“Nobody’s going to help you,” I told him. “You’re all mine. My breasts are the only source of comfort you’ll ever find now.”


And I came, drenching his knee in my juices as his head sunk further into my chest, almost swallowed up by my breasts. I fell to the floor, allowing myself a minute or two to calm down. I wrapped my thick legs around him as well, each of which now thicker than his hips. Beneath me on the floor, he was almost entirely consumed by my flesh. I felt like I was touching every inch of his body.


And I could feel it. Every so slowly, his skin sliding across mine. Where it stuck, the tension would build up, and then it would slide all at once, a fraction of an inch. With every second, every rise and fall of my chest, I felt like I was covering more and more of him. 


It took me several minutes before I could pull away from him. He sat, drenched in sweat on the floor, panting and trying to regain the air he was deprived of for the last few minutes. A second later he was vomiting. This made sense to me- the contents of his stomach would shrink with him- but I was sure that later I would realize the numerous ways this situation was otherwise impossible. Right now, I just didn't care.


"Well, my little pet drug lord," I spoke, hands on my wide hips, looming naked above him. "Why don't you tell me: how small will you get?"


He opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out at first was a cough; only after that did he say: "fuck you."


"That's not the answer I was looking for," I say, pressing a foot on his back. "I have no difficulty crushing a scumbag like you under my ass if I need you to answer."


"Just... just under a foot tall," he finally responded, and I fell to my knees when I heard this. A foot? I couldn't stop my breathing from going ragged. Think of what I could do while he shrunk to that size. I could... I could even....


He watched from below as I fondled my breasts above him, lost in steamy thoughts, my mouth gaping half open. Thinking I wasn’t paying attention, he started to crawl away from me, but I grabbed him and pulled him to his feet. We stood next to each other while I compared our height. The top of his head was just a little higher than my nipple. He must have lost a full foot of height already. My legs were already thicker than his torso, my breasts more massive than his head. All of the implications, the possible uses of this, were dawning on me. And they were all for my personal pleasure.


*


Ok, so I was drugged with aphrodisiacs and lost control. I still have no understanding of how this "shrinking drug" works, though. I’m having a very difficult time believing it is real. There must have been some sort of trick to it, or else some way to confirm now in the present if what my memory is telling me is actually true. 


Well then, what happened next?

 

[~to be continued~]

Part 3 by Grin for the win
Author's Notes:

**Part 3! The shrink in the chapter is in the 4’4”-3’4”. Enjoy!


 

We crossed the room to the vodka, on the kitchenette counter. I poured two glasses this time and downed mine without hesitation. He didn't want to drink, but I forced a cup of the stuff down his lips. He had thrown up the vodka he drank earlier, but it should still be able to absorb into his blood. By the stumble in his steps, I figured he was already getting tipsy, and I wanted to keep him that way. I had two more cups myself before I thought it might affect me. Then, I pulled my little man back towards the bed, where I sat down, holding him firmly between my knees. 

 

"I hope you understand your position, little guy," I said. "You are shrinking, and I’m here to prove to you just how weak you will get. Remember these breasts, the ones you fondled so hard before? This is what they’re like now!"

 

With a massive heave of my chest, I swing my boobs to slap him in the face, the massive weight of them almost knocking him over, if my knees weren't holding him. Swinging them up, I let one heavy tit land on his head with a thwack, watching it mold and melt around his face, swallowing up the entire top half of his head with its malleable fat. I laugh at this; his tiny head, just barely supporting one of my breasts, and crushed like an egg beneath! It was almost enough to have me cumming, right then and there.

 

A few minutes later, after I had allowed myself to calm down, I held my little man's head in my lap, a smile on my big lips. The alcohol was starting to go to my head, though it's not like that'll make a difference now. I couldn't see his face, being blocked by the shelf of my breasts, but his body was fidgety, showing his fear, though he remained silent.

 

"Now," I said. "You have a lot of repenting to do for your life of crime. It's time you learned to focus on the woman when you have sex. Do me well, and I just might let you continue to live as my pet. You got that?"

 

I felt him nod on my thighs. "Good. Now take me away, you little bastard."

 

I fall to my back on the bed, closing my eyes and allowing him to fuck me however he thought best. Just the feeling of his diminishing body crawling onto me started me going again. His hands made their way up my thighs, gently pushing them apart to reach the prize between. While one hand caressed my inner thigh, the other made its way to my lower lips and started to stroke. My breasts started to heave up and down as my breathing quickened. His hands continued their work, while I felt something else, his penis, begin to rub my other thigh.

 

"God, you... you're good!"

 

I heard him chuckle. "Not my first time having two-way sex, sure. But never like this before."

 

I heard his voice getting closer as he spoke, and when he finished he clamped his mouth down around my right nipple. As he began to suck, his hands slid to hold the sides of my vagina, pulling it open to let something slide through. He let the flesh snap closed over his dick, and began to press it against the bottom wall, sliding up and down in tune with his sucking. Even though he came nowhere close to filling me up, it was still amazingly GOOD. I tightened up inside, clamping my hips together while my pussy hungrily sucked his dick in all the way up to the balls. I would guess that even like this, he only reached about four inches into me.

 

I started to get my legs involved, wrapping them around him with my soles on his back and pulling him into me, pushing him to thrust harder and more frequently. I arched my back, an action that pulled his mouth from my nipple as my breasts rose out of his reach. When I let myself fall back down, my breast slapped the top of his head with a satisfying smack. I pulled him back to it with my hands and shoved his face into my nipple, but he was getting so short that I had to bend to allow him to reach it. Still, after his initial gasp, he plunged back into his sucking, his head molding into my massive boob. Just like a child.

 

I forced his movements to grow faster as I neared the point of cumming. The best part was, while he had an erection from the stimulus, this was the opposite of what turned him on. I didn’t even have to worry about him cumming first, because he probably wasn’t going to cum at all. I took a swig of vodka straight from the bottle I was holding, and slapped my stomach with my free hand as I felt the liquid flow into me. This felt amazing.

 

"G- get your hands inside me too!" I ordered. "Work harder, damn it! I’m getting close- closer!"

 

With a heave, my hips slap closed, and he is fully encased between my thick thighs, his dick once again pushed to its limit inside me. My vagina lips suck at it hungrily, trying to pull it deeper, but I’m still left with the meager three or four inches of before. Even though my thighs are clapped together, his hips are still pressed as tight as they possibly can be to mine, the width of my thigh gap straining but still managing to accommodate the width of his own hips. He was starting to get truly small.

 

As his hands did the last bits of hard work, I rolled up off my back, still hugging his head into my chest, and fell onto my stomach, on top of him. I came a second later, my hips pounding down on him from above, not even noticing his mouth slip from my nipple. I was squeezing his torso with my arms and his hips with my thighs way too hard, but any shouts of pain he might be making were too muffled by my body, which completely covered his, to be heard over my own moans of pleasure. I sank down into the soft mattress, rubbing his entire body below me, feeling him from my breasts to my thighs. No one looking from the outside would be able to see him at all, with his legs below my vastly thicker thighs and his hands still trapped in the lips of my pussy. 

 

I held him there for too long, and he wasn’t breathing when I rolled off of him. I didn’t worry; I knew enough first aid to easily resuscitate him with a quick kiss and a punch to the chest, but when his breathing was stable again, it took a moment for him to open his eyes. At that point, I couldn’t help comparing our size difference. Lifting my massive ass, he was too weak to roll out of the way before I dropped it on his chest, just to see how much I covered. The widest extent of my flesh was just above his chin on one side and just above his knees on the other. The very idea that his little dick satisfied my giant pussy just a few minutes ago seemed shocking, now that my ass cheeks each covered a third of his body. Though, I did have a titanic butt, even for my size. 

 

"Alright little man," I say as I rock my ass back and forth on his chest. I was so drunk. "You did do you... a good job. I’ll, er, tell you what: let’s take a break for a second, cuz you need a shower! After that, the fun’ll really begin!"

 

I pulled him with me off the bed and practically dragged him to the bathroom, even though I wasn’t really steady on my own feet. By the time we stumbled our way to the door, he was walking somewhat, and crossed the tiled threshold into the room on his own, while I fell against the wall, my shoulder leaving a dent in the drywall. He started to shut the door, but I stopped it. His eyes glanced up at me, worried. How cute.

 

"A tiny little man like you can’t take a.... a shower alone, silly!" I laughed drunkenly. "Didn’t you realize that we’re going to take it together?"

 

His eyes flashed with realization, and I smiled. He knew as well as I did that this wasn’t going to be a break.

 

*

 

So, that’s where this dent in the wall came from. I can feel a soreness in my hips like I tried to stretch them too far apart, which matches my memories. So does this hickey I have on my right areola. But what about this pain in my stomach? Is that just from drinking so much vodka? I feel more full than just that, like I ate something far more massive.

 

Hmm. Well, what happened in the bathroom, I wonder?

 

[~to be continued~]

Part 4 by Grin for the win
Author's Notes:

**Part four! Our little drug lord is getting pretty small now, huh? The shrink in this chapter is 3'4"-2'0".

The hot water burst from the shower nozzle as I turned the handle. It took a second for me to adjust it right, but once it was I fell into the stall, kicking the bathroom door closed behind us. There was no bath, but that suited me fine; the glass-walled shower had plenty of room to fit a large woman and her tiny man together inside.

Speaking of, I pulled him up onto my lap, letting the water streaming off my breasts fall onto his chest. His head rested neatly between my boobs, where I could easily wash his hair. I ran my fingers through it, watching it rise and fall with my chest, my breasts closing in around him every time I breathed out. How very small he was now, for me to be able to hold his head like this while he sat on my lap. Now that I thought about it, I haven’t checked his height since before we had sex on the bed. I wonder…

I suddenly rose to my feet, sending him tumbling onto the floor of the shower. He flipped over and looked up at me in panic, as though he was scared of whatever I was going to do to him. Nothing bad, this time, but I liked how that was his reaction.

“Stand up,” I commanded, and waited in the streaming water as he slowly rose to his feet. He looked up at me, and I looked down at him with a smile a mile wide.

He stood with his chin just above my thigh gap. He was hardly half my height now, maybe a few inches over three feet. I slowly edged forward, pushing him up against the glass wall of the shower with my pelvis. The steamy water ran over my shoulder and down between us as I cornered him, and once I had his face firmly trapped by my privates, I watched it pool between us. The water flowed onto me, and off of me onto him, as though this were the way of things.

I felt my insides tingling again as my fingers toyed with my breasts.

I grabbed a sponge off the shelf, and covering it with liquid from a bottle at random, I held it down to him, taking a step back. “Here, take this. Wash my butt with it.”

I turned around, presenting him with the massive wall of my ass. I’m still fondling my breasts, letting the water stream over me, as I wait for the sponge to touch me. After a few seconds, I still haven’t felt it.

“Hey!” I slammed my ass into the wall, lifting him off his feet as he is hit in the chest by it. I looked over my shoulder to see him struggling against me, but every motion he made simply melds into or slips off my skin. That’s right, my ass is too big to escape from.

“I said,” I flexed my ass once, allowing his head to slip an inch towards the crack; I do this with every word of my sentence. “Wash. My. Butt.”

His head was getting dangerously close to the point of no return. Slowly he reached his hand up and runs the soapy sponge across my skin. That’s more like it.

I stepped forward and turned off the water, allowing him to fall to the ground. He started his work again in earnest now, rubbing the sponge across my hips and butt like his life depended on it. He had to stretch to reach the top of my butt, it was getting so far above his head, but I still appreciated his attempt. I took some of the soup from the bottle and started my own work, rubbing it across my tits, getting them nice and slippery. Before long, my entire body was covered in soap, as was his. He easily slid right off me whenever we touched; he could slide down me like a waterslide if I let him. Like our entire bodies were lubricated. And just like that, my pussy was dripping wet, again.

I stood above him, my hands on my hips in a power stance, once more with the water running. He was just about eye level with my sex.

“You’re going to fuck me with your head now,” I stated. He hesitated; I didn’t.

His face fit just perfectly in my pussy. I pressed him into me from the front with both hands, my eyes squeezed closed and my breasts mashed against the wall. Though I could hardly feel it, he was putting in the effort to lick me. His body was against my right leg, and as the minutes of him licking went by, I had to raise him higher and higher off the ground to keep him in reach. His dick rode my knee, giving him an erection as he wrapped his arms and legs around my thigh for stability. It was so good.

“Just to think, we were the same size less than an hour ago,” I said, still grinding him into me. “Well, not the same size. From the start, I was bigger than you, wasn’t I? You thought I was going to get smaller, but I’ve only gotten bigger, haven’t I? How idiotic of you.”

“Shut up,” he burbled into my wet vagina.

“Oh, that feels nice!” I gasped. “Your little words, coming from your little mouth into me.”

I grinned down at him, but he didn’t speak again. No matter; I only ground him deeper into me. Nearly his entire face fit between my lips, siding up and down, back and forth. I felt like I was gnawing on him, like any second I could suck him inside. But even if he was only two and a half feet tall, I couldn’t get his head past the opening. Not yet, but he would only get smaller. It would only be a matter of time.

The thought had me jamming him in even harder as I leaned backward in pleasure. I slipped and fell on my butt, and momentarily his head was freed from me. He took a few heavy gasps of air as we sat on the floor, the water pooling around us. Then, before my arousal faded, I lifted myself up and sat down upon his face to finish the job. My thighs pinned his arms down, and just for fun, I gave his little penis a handjob while it was there in front of me. He was too small to ever use it effectively again, so I didn’t care if I spoiled his erection.

Now that I had gravity on my side, his face was pushed deeper into my body than ever before. His head was completely swallowed up by my rear, and if I stood up then, I would have easily clamped my cheeks shut around everything above the shoulders. I had to give him periodic breaks to breathe, but as I neared the edge, these became rare. Finally, his head almost completely inside my lips, I came with a gasp, sending my juices flowing across his face, and made sure he did too. Even if my being large was a turn-off for him, I was still a skilled sex-worker. My men came when I wanted them to.

I was sure to pull myself off of him before he passed out this time, and we sat, me on his chest, for a solid minute in the warm shower, the water washing away the mess we made together. By the time I flopped out onto the bathroom floor, dripping water, we were both… well, cleaner than we were when we went in, I guess. I crawled across the floor to look in the closet for a towel, but turned around when I heard a sound behind me. The little man was hanging from the doorknob, desperately trying to turn it, but to no avail.

“Wow, look at you go,” I laughed, watching him struggle, towel in hand. “Brilliant escape attempt. Now, let’s get you dried off.”

*

I take a quick look into the bathroom. Yeesh. That explains the mess of water there. The more I remember, the harder my memories become to deny. With the size he was getting down to, he could be hiding anywhere in this room. I need to be careful until I remember where I last saw him. Especially with this pain in my stomach slowing me down….

Quickly, what happened next?

[~to be continued~]

End Notes:

**Only one part left after this. I hope it's a good one.

Part 5 by Grin for the win
Author's Notes:

**Last part! In this chapter, the past Aurora sinks up with the present one, and various secrets are finally revealed! Also, be warned of VERY EXTREME CONTENT!


 

By the time we got out of the shower, he only came up to my knees, making him little more than a foot and a half tall. He looked subdued, resigned to his fate. Just how I wanted him.

 

I took a stop by the vodka bottle again before we got back at it. After talking a swig myself, I drenched his entire body in the stuff just for fun. Then I threw him on the bed and crawled up above him. He held his hands up as if he could block me from falling on him, but instead of dropping instantly, I lowered my swaying tits to hang just barely above him.

 

"My boobs still hurt from how you played with them, back before you started shrinking. Would you like to try massaging them now?"

 

I let my breasts drop, and they cover him completely. I can easily hold him in my hands now; he’s closer to the size of a doll than of even the smallest humans. Holding him to my chest and rolling onto my back, I watched him tumble between my breasts, each of which more massive than him. He slowly rose to his feet, standing between my tits and glaring at my face. I stifled a laugh. 

 

“Look,” he said, his formerly low voice coming out in almost a squeak. “I know you were probably sent here to kill me, but the situation has changed now, hasn’t it? You can sneak me out with you, and I can give you all sorts of useful information! I’m sure your superiors would love you for-”

 

The tiny earthquake in my chest caused by my giggles sent him toppling onto my left boob. “The little man between my tits is trying to negotiate with me! I can’t believe it!”

 

I couldn’t stop laughing. He grabbed hold of my nipple for support, which only made me laugh harder. This pitiful little man still clearly thinks he’s bigger than he is. How delusional!

 

“You are just so cute,” I smiled down at him. “You’re getting so small. Almost like I could just… eat you up.”

 

I smacked my lips. A morbid curiosity was growing in me. I wonder if I could? Would he fit? I’ve never tried eating anything that big before, but…

 

His eyes widened as I silently stared at him. The thought consumed my mind. I put one fist in my crotch, slowly rubbing myself as I weighed it over. I already know the answer though. I have to try, at least, to eat the little man that’s between my breasts, whole. With this determination set, I flushed my eyes back down to him. My big, beautiful eyes must have been so terrifying with that look on them.

 

He turned and ran down my chest, but I tripped him and sent him sprawling flat on my belly. I used my hand to press him into it, imagining the gurgles he must be hearing from me. I was so much bigger than him now, he could fit entirely in my stomach, easily. 

 

“Do you hear that?” I whispered, the delight plain in my voice. “That’s where you’re going. I’ve decided: you’re going inside of me.”

 

I held him there while I imagined what I was about to do to him, giving him time to shrink further. He would be inside me, completely surrounded by me. I would be his world. There would be nothing to him but me. That was what it meant to eat him. A few minutes spent on these thoughts, and not only was I soaking wet, but he was at minimum size, just about eleven inches tall.

 

Lifting him up by one arm, I held him above my face, watching his struggles. He was still quite big; this wasn’t going to be easy. I briefly contemplated chewing him up but dismissed that idea. That would be cannibalism; this is vore. Pulling my dripping hand out of my pussy, I held his legs together as I lowered him to my lips, even as he screamed.

 

“You’re crazy! The drugs have driven you completely mad!”

 

I smiled. “Oh yeah? And who’s fault is that?”

 

And with that I plunged his legs into my mouth, pushing them to the back. Once both feet were beyond my tonsils, I held his arms to his chest, sliding his hips and stomach into my mouth as well. But when his feet hit the back of my mouth, I couldn’t help gagging. I had been deepthroated before, and this was exactly what it felt like. 

 

But I persisted on, after a brief coughing fit. I was going to eat him, period. I felt his legs eventually slide into my throat, even at my body’s protest. I was determined to do this, had to do this. With his arms in my mouth, one hand was free to go back to fisting myself with a pounding fury. I was so close to fully consuming him. So close. This was the hottest thing I even did, in all my years at this job. This turned me on so much, and I couldn’t even explain why. My lips neared his head as his hips reached the back…

 

And he stopped. Push as I might, there was no way I would get his hips through. He was small, but he wasn’t quite small enough. I shoved, I sucked, I did all that I could. But he wouldn’t fit. Tears nearly came to my eyes. Finally, I spit him out between my legs. I had failed. I couldn’t eat him. He and my body won.

 

“Y...you couldn’t do it,” he said, jumping to his feet. “She couldn’t do it!” 

 

He did a little dance of joy, at his fabulous luck right there between my legs. “I was too big after all! There’s no way you can get me inside of you!”

 

His tipsy little dance sent him tumbling right into my crotch. I looked at him there, sitting on the ground right in front of my pussy. And an idea struck, and I instantly brightened up. Quick as a flash, I grabbed him, spreading my legs wide. I should have thought of this strategy before! 

 

“Hey, what are you-”

 

And head-first this time, I jammed him into my vagina. Without a moment to say another word, his head and shoulders slipped in, like an oversized dildo. It didn’t bother me. I had done bigger. Never at work, but I had done bigger. This was going to work, I knew it would work. Thrusting him back and forth into me, I knew that this was going to work. 

 

My breathing was heavy. This was just as good… no, better than my previous idea. He would go inside me, just to a different place. A place of warmth, where I would protect him. I would still be his world, his everything. With this thought, I slid him into me up to his knees. 

 

I clenched up as I felt him slide deeper. His head was hitting against the wall to my womb now. Soon, my little man. I need pleasure right now. I continued to thrust, sucking him in. He would go in, he would! I needed him inside me. Deeper, deeper! 

 

His head and shoulders passed the gate, while I pushed his feet in, my hands on my pussy lips now, pushing him in. He was struggling, but that hardly mattered; he was simply too small to do anything. He was mine. I had him.

 

"Y-yes! Right there! Get... get IN there, you little bastard! Deeper! I SAID... DEE- PER! Ah!"

 

And I felt him slide through, right as I came, fully disappearing inside me. I saw him press up, putting a visible dent into my stomach, but I slapped it back down. With my palm flat on my belly, I could feel him moving inside, looking for some, any, way out. He writhed, he pounded, he even shouted (barely audibly), but he wasn’t getting out. It just felt so RIGHT. This was justice, and his life of crime only got him a one-way ticket to prison. It just so happened that this time, I was the prison. My laughing must have filled his world then. How sad he must have been to feel me pass out.

 

*

 

My god. 

 

I place my hands on my stomach; no, my womb, and feel for the shape I know is there. He’s smaller than any baby would be inside, so much so that I can’t even tell he was there instead of in my stomach. If he’s alive, then… then I’ll be able to sneak out of here with him alive for questioning. Now that I am sober, I see that his offer was intelligent. Even if he’s dead, this is an ideal way to hide the evidence, until I can get to a place to dispose of him. I had… I haven’t ever stuck something in THERE before, so I don’t know if I will be able to get him out!

 

These are not the questions to be asking now. 

 

I pick my clothes off the floor and slide into them. Whatever just happened, it was not supposed to. This must have been the work of my partner… he must have switched our drinks, to make him the one with the shrinking drug. If he’s any good, I should also be able to walk out of here without getting shot to death. I take one last look around me. I’m taking the only really valuable thing here with me, inside me. Still, I feel like I’m leaving something behind in this room. My innocence? No, I lost that long before I got this job. More like… my professional purity. This is going to be a hell of a report to write up. My lips spread into a gritting grin.

 

And with that, I opened the door.

 

End Notes:

**And there you have it! This was a kinda difficult story for me to write, being from a giantess perspective, and being so extreme. I generally enjoy more gentle giantesses, to be honest, but it’s easier to write them as cruel. Since this is a short story, there is obviously only one giantess, but I’m trying out all sorts of personalities in each of my stories. Hope you enjoyed it! Grinsfins, signing out!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10089