Act of Gods by Kardo
Summary:

The Empress of a mysterious foreign land lays waste to a defiant continent, intent on ruling the world. 


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Nose, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 10032 Read: 30436 Published: January 01 2021 Updated: January 16 2021

1. The Invasion by Kardo

2. The Fall by Kardo

3. The Surrender by Kardo

The Invasion by Kardo
Author's Notes:

Act 1: Conquest

Little is known about the Far Eastern Empire of Kyojin, except for the tales spun by select maritime merchants granted permission to trade at exclusive ports. Their stories of it being ruled by giant women were the subject of derision in most western nations. For most, the idea of women controlling a government was already laughable, even without the ridiculous notion of intelligent giants existing. Ogres and trolls were the closest thing most kingdoms considered giantkin, and they were dumber than the rocks they gnawed on for sustenance. 


In reality Kyojin was a feudal society governed by vast matriarchal clans, each represented by a Jitō, who was also the largest female member of her lineage, even if it was illegitimate. If a bastard daughter was even a smidgen taller than her half-sister, the bastard would be made head of the household. Moreover, clans nobility was strictly based on the size of the members, which could very well change between generations. On rare occasions peasant families thought to be blessed by the kami produced a towering colossus for a daughter at the same time a noble house was shamed with only sons or a meek and small daughter. On such occasions, the now deposed noble family would have to rely on the goodwill of the peasants to treat them fairly.


Each Jitō represents her clan to the ultimate ruler of Kyojin; the Empress, who is the biggest noblewoman on the continent and absolute authority of the land. Recently the country had concluded its celebration in welcoming the first new Empress in many decades; Nakamura Setsuko, the most colossal ruler the country had ever known. Unlike her predecessors, Setsuko did not care for the isolationist policy that was tradition for Kyojin. As her first decree, the Empress dispatched emissaries to all corners of the world, demanding their fealty or face her wrath…




 

 

The humble fishing villages of the Sartán Peninsula were horror-struck as the gentle lapping waves against their ports turned into destructive tsunamis. On the horizon something enormous was approaching. So enormous that it took them some time to realize that it was a titanic woman wading through the ocean like a puddle. 


Setsuko brushed some seawater off her sinewy body, sending enormous droplets of water back into the ocean below, capsizing countless fishing vessels too slow to escape her relaxed stroll. The sea churned as her legs cut through the water, each several miles long. 


The coast receded from her quaking steps, which flooded most of the fishing villages and quaint port towns lining Sartán, drowning thousands in the ensuing deluge. 


Their plight was not unnoticed by Setsuko, who was only a few short steps away from the mainland. Briefly she paused to scrutinize the strange foreign lands that comprised the western kingdoms. Her spies and inner council had told her much of western lands in preparation for the invasion, but nothing could have prepared the Empress for just how gigantic she was compared to everything.


She espied untold millions of microscopic ‘people’ running in sheer terror of her arrival. They were human she knew. Yet they were pathetically small.


Even the trees and fauna of this pitiful landmass was tiny compared to her homeland. Whereas Kyojin was full of majestic great trees large enough to brush her knees, nothing she could see for thousands of miles would even come close to her ankles. Truly, the western kingdoms would stand no chance against her or her army, Setsuko thought. Rallying Kyojin’s mightiest warriors for her conquest now felt like a tremendous waste considering the inadequacy of their foe.


Setsuko’s first step onto the western mainland was the first a Kyojin citizen had ever taken on the continent, and it was cataclysmic. The entire fief of Carran vanished beneath the arch of her foot, with the capital city and all of its unfortunate inhabitants squashed beneath her big toe. Setsuko felt the faint tickling sensation beneath her foot and giggled. It amused her to think these mere insects had the gall to reject her demand to surrender; she had no mercy for these things that dared exist in her world. 


She was far too large to know which of the puny settlements was the royal capital of Sartán. Shrugging, she found another city a few miles away from Carran. With a cruel smirk she wiped it from existence with her other foot, crushing thousands of fleeing civilians and knights as they helplessly tried to escape. Even on horseback the fastest riders couldn’t hope to get away from her gargantuan feet, which covered many miles across as they dug into the earth. 


She would find the capital eventually, Setsuko determined. Until then she was content with stepping on as many cities and provinces as possible in her search as she began to walk forward deeper into the western kingdoms. 




 

 

“Your sister certainly knows how to make an entrance, Natsuki-san.” Ayako said, watching the Empress as she progressed deeper into Sartán. The trio of onna-bugeisha who followed Setsuko comprised her personal guard; the three other largest women of Kyojin.


Tamura Ayako was the smallest of the three, standing a paltry eighteen miles tall and dwarfed by her comrades. However she commanded respect from Natsuki. Clan Tamura was one of the oldest and most revered clans in Kyojin; they had produced two Empresses in times past and had never lost their noble standing, something not even Clan Nakamura could claim. 


Nakamura Natsuki was Setsuko’s younger sister. She led the royal guard and was placed in charge of sweeping up after her sibling’s mess to ensure there would still be a western continent for Kyojin to rule. Despite being less than half of her sister’s height, her imposing size was still a mere four hundred feet shorter than the previous Empress before Setsuko. It just showed how freakishly large and rare a specimen like Setsuko really was. 


Natsuki chuckled. 


“I would certainly hope so. She’s been planning this for months.” She said.


“She’s going the wrong way. The capital city is further north.” Ayako mused. The three titanic women waded out of the water and onto dry land, standing in the crater of Setsuko’s footprint on what had once been Carran. “Although at this rate I’m sure it won’t matter.”


“We should see to it that the capital is taken care of at once.” Advised the third of the royal guard, Kikuchi Tomoe. 


Tomoe was something of an oddity in Kyojin’s royal court, as was her Clan Kikuchi. Clan Kikuchi had been a family of peasants for generations, common rice farmers and laborers. Their most notable women historically were a scant five hundred feet tall or less. Then seemingly out of the blue, Tomoe, the only girl out of six boys, grew to be a staggering thirty five miles tall. 


If not for Setsuko, she would have been declared Empress, and a family of commoners would be the rightful inhabitants of the Royal Palace. A once in a millennium rarity.


Her comrades nodded in agreement. Ensuring the absolute destruction of Sartán’s capital was their utmost priority, it would pave the way for the legions of Kyojin giantesses a few days behind traveling in their ships, who could then begin the colonization process.


As her sister and bodyguards set out a different direction, Setsuko was losing herself in the endless pleasures to be found in this new world. 



 

 

Magistrate Gideon Calamus tore himself away from the scrying orb, unable to watch what was happening a second longer. The high council of mages around him in the Blue Spire murmured in collective alarm by their leader’s reaction. Always a calm and logical man, to see his face aghast was concerning to say the least.


Nevertheless the greatest mage in all the realms composed himself and turned to face Magister Mateo de Carran, the provincial advisory mage who represented the nation of Sartán. 


“Point taken, Mateo.” Gideon apologized grimly. “Your scouts were correct. A gigantic woman has destroyed most of Sartán.”


The room was abuzz with discussion from the mages, each who represented a different kingdom or empire. 


“Impossible! No such magic could produce such power.”


“The scout claimed she came from the Eastern Seas, could the tales of Kyojin be true?”


Gideon raised his hands, speaking in a booming voice that shook the entirety of the room. His voice laced with arcane power he commanded the squabbling wizards to silence themselves before turning his attention back to the scrying orb, which displayed the terrifying invader getting closer.


“Silence! Brothers, we must prepare at once. She is heading further west, and will soon reach the Vangoth Forests…” 


“Those barbarian tribes will be no match for such a foe.”


“We must warn the neighboring kings!”


“All in due time. For now we must coordinate a proper defense, the Imperium of Mithras shall be alerted.” Gideon commanded. “But we cannot do more until we know more about this enemy and what foreign magicks they use.”


For obvious reasons many present at the emergency council wanted to return to their respective royal courts to prepare for the incoming onslaught. However, Gideon was able to convince the wizards that unity was their only hope against this threat.


After much deliberation it was determined that the most combat experienced of those present would oversee attempts to stall the titaness, whilst the remaining members would begin researching what little was known to the West about the Kyojin Empire and their history.


Hopefully there was some clue or weakness they possessed that they could exploit. Mateo was the last to leave, even as his fellow wizards vanished in plumes of blue fire to fulfill their respective tasks. Gideon felt for the man. Even if they could stop this terrible enemy, nothing could ever return his kingdom to its former glory. And if the report of Carran being the first fief to be attacked were accurate…


“My condolences, Mateo. But please, I cannot do this without you.” Gideon said in an uncharacteristically gentle voice before teleporting away in a flash of luminescent blue light. 




 

 

Civilians clamored by the thousands to enter Alcázar, the capital city of Sartán. They had first heard reports from sailors that something huge was approaching, and upon experiencing several disastrous earthquakes when Setsuko first arrived on shore began securing the sprawling city.


Eventually the tremors from before subsided, and for a few tense minutes the city and everybody in it thought they were safe. Garrisons of caballeros stood ready to defend their homeland, along with the King who sealed himself in his fortified Castillo. 


However nothing could prepare them for what came next. Tremors returned, even stronger than before and less predictable in rhythm. Weaker thatch houses and older structures collapsed, crushing many people to death in debris in the poor districts of Alcázar.


From the perspective of the increasingly panicking army, it was like the mountains were moving. Indeed they were, as emerging from them in the distance were the silhouettes of three impossibly huge women.


Upon reaching the royal fief it took Natsuki and her two sisters in arms only seconds to get to the city gates. It had been a little difficult finding it in the wake of Setsuko’s destructive warpath, however Alcázar was the only thing in the immediate vicinity bigger than they were. Or at least, greater than Ayako, the smallest among them in diameter.


Natsuki placed her foot just short of the gate, squinting to examine it further. She could just barely make out borderline microscopic movement as thousands of soldiers moved in densely packed formations. They wore bizarre suits of full metal armor, as best she could tell. 


Ayako and Tomoe also gazed upon the city, this being their first ever time seeing Western style architecture and people. It was all so pitifully small compared to them, they wondered how such weak people could ever consider themselves a ‘kingdom’.


Just as those in town were coming to terms with the realization that the sky had been replaced by several beautiful female human faces, a deafening sound ripped across the land strong enough to obliterate some buildings, like the rolling of thunder in a storm.


They were talking.


“Well… how should we do this?” Ayako asked, scratching her head. From their point of view, Alcázar was like a large rug or carpet. 


“Perhaps we could step on it?” Tomoe suggested. “It’s been working for Setsuko-sama so far.” She noted. Even though they were the size of children to the Empress, the mighty city of Alcázar was still just dust to them.


“Seems a bit crude, no? I thought at least we could-.” Natsuki stopped mid sentence, becoming aware of something tickling her chin ever so slightly, like a blade of grass brushing against it. 


She furrowed her brow, wondering what it could possibly be. To her surprise, the heiress realized that her mouth was hovering directly above the entire military of Alcázar. Ballistas, trebuchets, catapults, and war wizards blasted focused bombardment focused on the only thing within range, which was the very tip of her chin.


To Natsuki, the artillery striking that could have been sufficient to pulverize entire fortresses or castles was hardly an annoyance and did no physical damage whatsoever. However she felt incensed that such puny things would dare bombard her.


With a terse ‘hmph’ she brought her finger down on top of the army, right in the middle of their tight battalions. Her fingernail was a thick wall that penetrated deep into the earth, carving through armor and shields like specks of dust. Even the mightiest wizards' shields offered no resistance, as Natsuki began to drag her finger along the dirt to trace a path of carnage through their ranks, perhaps annihilating 30,000 men in an instant.


Those that remained attempted in a futile effort, spurred on by a mixture of jingoistic passion for their nation and a healthy dose of adrenaline to begin attacking her finger. Enchanted blades and spells alike did nothing to scratch the soft expanse of skin, too thick for any conventional means.


A thunderous giggle from the other two monstrous women broke their spirit, and many faltered. The warriors continued to fight, but they knew it was hopeless. The godlike figure was not even trying, just retaliating by flicking her finger at them in response to their most robust bombardments, obliterating them in the process.


Natsuki dug her finger deep into the earth, digging deeper several hundred feet to create the new largest valley in all the Western Kingdoms. Bringing it out she noticed many beleaguered survivors were trapped on the digit, either caught in wrinkles and pores or stuck in small huts that had not been broken yet. 


She did not know what compelled her to, but she desperately wanted to taste them. The survivors were cast in a great shadow, the temperature rising several degrees as her lips parted to reveal a waggling tongue. Natsuki placed her finger on her tongue and closed her lips, as if slurping the remains of syrup. 


Garrisons of caballeros died instantly from being ground between her lips and her finger as she removed it, but the vast majority of the remaining army found themselves in an ocean of saliva. The gaps between her taste buds formed pools of spit for them to drown in, and men relied on pure instinct alone to see in the pitch black cavern which was bigger than many towns. 


In their heavy suits of plate armor knights drowned. Some others were stuck in the globs of liquid, doomed to suffer until something killed them. Natsuki swallowed, but was disappointed that she had not really tasted anything. The entire military wasn’t really a suitable snack apparently.


Tomoe and Ayako watched the fractured army vanish in a bulge down Natsuki’s throat, and looked at the city with a newfound curiosity. Both women shrugged and decided that it was at least more fun than just stepping on the place. 


Tomoe brushed aside raven black locks of hair, leaning over to loom over the entirety of Alcázar’s mercantile district. Rich merchants and shopkeepers looked up in despair as her lips appeared in the sky, many times higher than they imagined birds could fly. 


Then a tongue emerged, dripping small drops of spit into the city. One mansion owned by a wealthy family was submerged in the sticky, tea scented liquid. The weight of the water collapsed most of the roof and seeped deep into the lower floors where many had hidden for safety. 


Tomoe pressed her tongue into a part of the city beneath her, choosing the most densely packed patch of civilization to maximize how much she could consume in one go. Instantly she crushed most of the entertainment district, her warm breath rushing through the streets to blow fleeing commoners away and slamming them against walls like a hurricane. 


When she began to lick, Tomoe erased any signs or evidence that particular part of the capital had ever existed. In its place was a barren stretch of dirt loosely marinated in her saliva. Drawing much of what she had collected into her mouth, she swallowed, unlike Natsuki actually getting a decent amount of people and buildings down her throat.


With an audible gulp that reverberated for what seemed like miles, those that had watched her ingest part of the city knew the fate of those poor souls was sealed.




Inside of Tomoe’s mouth it was like the city had been scooped up and dumped onto one side of her tongue, smooshed together but surprisingly intact. The giantess had driven her tongue deep enough beneath the earth to leave the buildings relatively unharmed, on top of tons upon tons of dirt and soil.


Some souls cursed by the gods were doomed to be sucked into Tomoe’s nose when she had inhaled during her lick, castaway in a sea of her mucus. There were not enough buildings there to crush them, and she was not particularly interested in them, so they would be resigned to a slow death in her snot. 


No such fate awaited for the countless people in her mouth. Tomoe sampled them, trying to extract as much flavor as she could from their people before swallowing. This left several in strands of saliva before forming a small ball of squished bodies and homes, which rolled down into her stomach.


The fast journey was pitch black, although some mages did their best to cast arcane lights that created enviable pockets where the soldiers could see. Those too far away from the wizards could only listen to the ominous gurgling of her stomach as they slid further down Tomoe’s esophagus.


Whatever remained of Tomoe’s last meal greeted the survivors as they landed in a churning sea of acidic bile and enzymes. Some of the finest knights in the realm suffered the ignominious fate of being squashed to death by the chewed up remains of a giant pear Tomoe had eaten earlier. 


In a desperate bid for survival the few still strong enough to swim found chunks of either food, buildings, or debris floating about to take shelter on. Ironically the armor of the knights who had made it this far would be their downfall, as most perished, dragged deep into the depths of Tomoe’s stomach acid unable to swim. It was a gamble whether or not inhaling a lung full of her stomach acid or a lack of oxygen would kill them first. 


Most of whom remained were war wizards and lightly armored men at arms called into service by the king. The wizards emptied their last pockets of magical power into attacks focused against whatever bits of repugnant flesh within range, striking the interior of her tummy with every manner of magic they could manage, to no effect. 


By now some had resigned themselves to die. A few soldiers perched on a floating building scrounged up some liquor from inside the structure and passed it around, deciding to enjoy their last minutes. Or perhaps it could be hours, depending on how quickly Tomoe could digest them.


Outside Tomoe and Ayako were beginning to devour Alcázar. The smallest of the trio, Ayako, tore segments of the land away to create bite sized city blocks and districts to consume. 


Ayako had to admit that the actual taste of the city was not particularly pleasant, indeed it was more like licking up grains of sand. However there was an undeniable pleasure to be found in knowing her tongue with every lash was collecting thousands of people, and her stomach dissolving the survivors. She became aware of a small, glistening section of the city.


It gleamed in the afternoon sunlight, about half the size of a coin. Curious to see what was causing it she turned her attention away from massacring what was left of the city to the strange area.


With her enhanced senses she could make out the tiny buildings as towering spires adorned with golden trims and regalia. Majestic red and golden flags symbolized the royal house of Sartán; the royal district home to the king and his family. 


Briefly Ayako turned to see if Natsuki or Tomoe were looking. Truly, as the younger sister to the Empress and the commander of the personal guard, Natsuki deserved the honor more than she. However this was an unprecedented opportunity.


Fortunately for her, both of her comrades seemed to enthralled by pulverizing every inch of land they could find to notice as Ayako puckered her lips directly over the royal district, gathering some saliva in her throat.




 

 

 

King Cristobál de Alcázar could only watch helplessly as the three girls began to devour his city. Alcázar, a city that had stood against hordes of undead abominations, the wrath of orc and goblin armies, fierce dragons and other such terrors was now being utterly crushed by the three women. 


Each time one of their tongues descended from the clouds to worm its way through an expanse of the city he could hear the deafening cries of thousands of people perishing. He watched with tears running down his face, knowing this was the end of his ancestors great kingdom, and soon his own lineage.


“Sire… it is done.” One of his servants said grimly, not bothering to knock or bow before entering the King’s chambers, the time for decorum was long past. He clutched an empty bottle once home to a virulent poison. 


“Was it painless?” The king asked.


The servant nodded. 


“Yes my liege. May god grant them mercy.” 


Cristobál would not subject his own family to the horrors of death at the hands of the rapidly approaching woman. Once his army was obliterated, he made the order with a heavy heart to have them poisoned. It was better to die a peaceful death from a spiked glass of wine than to be crushed, he thought. 


“Thank you, Rodrigo. You are a good man.”


“...and what of you, my king?”


“Go and be with your family in these last moments.” The king replied crisply. 


As the servant scrambled away, Cristobál watched as one of the three towering behemoths turned her attention to him, the king of this land.


Deep down he surmised she was simply looking in his general direction, but his baser human fears screamed at him that she was looking directly into his soul. She loomed closer, her apocalyptically massive face hovering directly above the royal Castillo.


He cranked his neck to look up, and saw her prepare her lips as if she met to kiss someone. Instead, he heard an all encompassing squelching noise as a bulge gathered up into her throat. The king knew what she intended, the ultimate insult to his people’s rulers.


Ayako spat on the castle and surrounding noble district with the force of an asteroid hitting the planet. The bludgeoning force of her saliva was enough to disintegrate most of his castle, and the king was at the epicenter of the blast which could be felt throughout the entirety of the city. Cristobál was vaporized by the high speed velocity, as was his servant as he and his wife embraced for the final time in the nethers of the castle.


In an instant the royal family of Sartán, a noble and proud lineage that had preserved for hundreds of years as kings was extinguished by the phlegm of a young woman as casually as could be. Ayako watched as thick bands of her spittle flooded the streets, washing away nobles and their serfs in a tsunami. 


Those not killed by blunt force instead were left to float in the new ocean of saliva that stretched all the way from the royal castle to the seaside ports, connecting the two perhaps permanently. Ayako chuckled, wondering if the storyteller’s and historians would describe the history of the new geographic landmarks created on this day.


She fancied ‘Ayako Bay’ as a fitting term for the former seat of power for one of the strongest dynasties in the western kingdoms. Snuffed out in such a pathetic, dishonorable manner by her. 


“I believe we have won.” Ayako boomed.


“There are still some survivors. A few hundred maybe?” Tomoe noted, watching a few crowds of people lost in different sections of the city. Some in between gaps from their onslaught, others lucky enough to have survived the first wave of attacks. 


“They are of little concern. If anything the army can handle them once they arrive in a few days.” Natsuki said. “The survivors may live on to serve us.”

 

“To think these are ‘people’...” Ayako laughed. “We’re practically gods to them.” She mused.

The Fall by Kardo


The wizards prediction that the barbaric people of the Vangoth Forests would be slaughtered was not entirely correct. As a loosely organized society of different nomadic ork, elf, goblin and fairy tribes there was not much for Setsuko to crush. In fact, she assumed she was simply crossing a vibrant green section of the landscape and nothing more. Occasionally she searched for a city, temple, or other wide spread civilization but was disappointed when no such thing ever caught her eye. The locals cast their gazes far up the twin pillars of Setsuko’s toned legs, stretching far into the atmosphere and making the enormous trees they used for shelter appear microscopic. However they were spared the same cruel fate that had befallen Sartán.


From here the Empress simply kept moving west. She surmised she would eventually cause enough damage to this land that any survivors would be forced to surrender long before her armies arrived. Her stroll took her within leagues of the Imperium of Mithras, the most magically attuned nation in all the west. Their ruler, the great elven Sorcerer Zireael summoned his personal mages aided by the high wizards sent by his longtime rival Magister Gideon Calamus.


It pained Ziraeal to degrade himself by accepting Gideon’s aid, but changed his tune shortly after feeling the tremors from the giant’s approach several hundred miles away. Mithras would need all the help they could get while the scholars researched methods to combat this terrifying threat.


Setsuko for the first time since arriving in the west paused, raising an eyebrow as the expanse of territory lining the edge of the forest she had just crossed began to pulsate with magical energy. A great barrier separating the forest which had historically kept all threats safely away from Mithras blocked her path. The wizards knew that there were limits to the barriers height, as it only formed a large spectral dome above the Imperium.It was a feat of thousands of wizards pooling their resources together over the course of many millennia, forming the largest magical barrier in the known universe as far as the west knew. Dozens of miles across around their land.


Setsuko chuckled. 


“Surely you do not expect that to save you?” She asked aloud. To Zireael’s terror her booming, thunderous voice was enough to test the barriers defense in its entirety. With just her voice the barriers rippled visibly, as if experiencing an awful storm. 


Many million Mithrans murmured to themselves from all across the Imperium, even those too far away to see the source of what was assaulting their arcane shield. Bright blue lights cracked from her voice, punctuated by further rips generated by her laughter. The barrier itself rose just high enough to rival Setsuko’s big toe, an impressive feat considering everything else thus far had been barely visible dust and gravel. Ziraeal and his wizards were a logical, secular society, but even they prayed for the gods' mercy when the intruder began to raise her foot off the ground and brought it over the shield. The mass expanse of her foot stretched for literal miles, with the fractured remains of many small kingdoms and fiefs adorning it. The spiral patterns of her wrinkled soles were literal valleys, each perfectly visible to the tiny, scared citizens. 


Jory was one of those many frightened Imperium citizens. Previously he had been sitting comfortably on the porch to his farmstead. There had been no work for him to do that morning and he decided to spend his day relaxing while watching the fields of wheat rustle in the breeze when ‘she’ arrived. It was difficult to describe the invader as a person considering her godly size and foreign facial features, but her shape was certainly that of a woman. She was so large that her porcelain skin was tinted sky blue by the atmosphere. Although she seemed to be right on top of him, her feet were still many miles away in the savage forests. By some stroke of horrible fate his farmstead seemed to be in her direct trajectory, and no amount of running could possibly save him even if he were to gallop away on his fastest steed.

 

The goddess reached the edge of Mithras, his homeland, and laughed with the sound of many lightning strikes. With her foot raised directly above him and a ‘swoosh’ from the wind generated by her about to take a step, Jory fell to his knees and waited patiently for his end. Then he heard the loudest noise he had ever experienced, mercifully it lasted only moments. His wails were deafened by the crashing of trees, mountains, castles and villages splintering into tiny pieces. Setsuko would never hear it, nor the screams of any of the other many thousand people beneath her sole. Jory opened his eyes to see the foot which now made up his entire sky began to rise and lilt away.


His farmstead had been surrounded on all sides beneath the muggy cavern formed underneath Setsuko’s toes, which each stretched higher than the tallest pillars in Mithras capital city. It departed as she stepped away, revealing the devastation wrought beneath her footprint. From the ball of her foot to the heel, all was reduced to gravel. Much of his farmstead with the exception of his house gone. While he still had his life, Jory’s life was ruined. All he had ever worked for was gone, he was left deaf, and abandoned in the center of this new desert.


If not for the visual indicator Setsuko would have never known a magical barrier was ever erected. She had anticipated to feel perhaps a slight resistance when she smashed her foot down into Mithras, but instead it proved no match for her impossible weight. In the narrow second between her destroying it and opening up Mithras for the first time once the city had been founded, Ziraeal teleported a few miles further west to the safety of a watchtower atop a hill. He and the wizards fast enough to do so watched as the city of Karth they had made their forward base in was destroyed. 






A few healers present in the watchtower reeled in agony as they felt many lives suddenly ending, sending ripples throughout their psyche which was deeply woven with life force. It had been painful earlier, but so close it was almost unbearable.


“With me! We must drive her away while the citizens retreat!” Ziraeal rallied, his eyes aflame with purple arcane fire as he began to summon a powerful spell. Shocked but still strong enough to follow orders his peers followed suit. Soon with their combined chanting and efforts the war mages conjured a spell normally forbidden by most due to its purely destructive nature. A powerful thunderstorm now ripped through the lower atmosphere of Mithras, shrouding the land in darkness. 


Ziraeal held his arms outstretched to will the magical confluence of purple lightning and black clouds forwards toward Setsuko, who was cruelly grinding her foot into the desecrated remains of Karth. She noticed the sudden arrival of a thunderstorm which floated slowly towards her ankles. By the purple blasts of lightning she immediately knew it was magic, most likely cast by the wizards of this land to try fending her off. 


If she so wished it would be hardly an issue to simply move her foot out of the way. But she was curious to see what damage the storm could really do as it steadily flowed towards her rightmost foot. 


An unnaturally powerful storm, it leveled pretty much everything it came into contact with on its way towards Setsuko. Caravans of fleeing civilians streaming from Karth and the surrounding provinces were vaporized by bolts of amethyst electricity which indiscriminately struck everything beneath the cloud. When it finally reached Setsuko, she burst out in laughter yet again as a small static shock as if one of her sisters had rubbed her feet along a rug then touched her skin was all she could feel from the mightiest spell available to the western wizards. 


Pulling away she got on her hands and knees, with her feet digging a deadly path through the expansive forests right behind her, a warning to the inhabitants of Vangoth that despite her being unable to see them they were not going to get out of this without suffering a few losses. With the storm cloud directly in front of her Setsuko opened her mouth up and began to inhale.


Ziraeal could feel the wind picking up before a deadly gust with a force he could hardly imagine ripped the watchtower from the hill. He and his mages flew through the air in a blur, along with the storm cloud they had summoned. Setsuko sucked in as much air as she could, drawing thousands of buildings, people, as well as the entire thunderstorm into her mouth. Quickly she swallowed, with what little gaseous vapors that could still exist in the swampy conditions of her maw quickly washing Ziraeal and his country down her throat. 


Attempts to teleport away were snuffed out, either from the shock of being drawn into the wide cavernous mouth so quickly, or because summoning the storm had drained the mages of their power. Zireael would never know the fate that awaited the world, or his peers as the thunderstorm ripped him and many others apart right before it could dissolve fully in her mouth. Setsuko swallowed the buildings whole, before burping cutely to expel a few purplish hued storm clouds from between her lips. Crackling arcane streaks of electricity teased her lips pleasantly, before vanishing.


In her preparation for the invasion she was told of this land; Mithras. Home to fearsome mages, wizards and warlocks who posed arguably the greatest threat to her invasion plans. Which meant, it would take the most time to trample into submission.


She clicked her tongue in disapproval. To attack her with such weak magic as if she was some common vagabond was an insult. Kyojin had long since mastered the arcane arts, and she was no exception. The Empress was tempted to simply snap her fingers and ignite the entire country in a bright red inferno of fire and ash… that would send a message to the remaining nations. But it seemed so impersonal. She wanted the end of Mithras and its people to be remembered in the most lewd of ways.


Silas, a divination professor at a local magical conclave did not bother running away from the looming woman like most of his fellow instructors or students. He had already foreseen what was to come, and was strangely at peace with it. The diviner wanted to be a part of it, a part of her, really. Many felt the ground beginning to rumble again and assumed it was the work of the giant beginning to move again. Instead it was the shifting of the earth as Setsuko waggled her fingers and cast a spell of her own. A simple earth shaping spell practically every noblewoman in Kyojin knew, although hers was refined to perfection for a very specific purpose. 


Billions of tons worth of rock and dirt began to rise from the center of Mithras’ sprawling countryside, one heavy laden with citizens fleeing desperately. The rock deformed and smoothened, sticking out of the ground many thousand feet. Curiously brought some to look back at the now raised cylinder of land, which some almost immediately recognized as having the shape of a certain sex toy that was several miles tall. Grinning from ear to ear, Setsuko pulled as much of the land towards the shaft of her new favorite landmark. 


Fleeing mages and sorcerers found themselves caught in her telekinetic grasp, back towards the shaft of her creation which stuck up vertically off the ground. Even their most fervent attempt at dispelling her magic proved pointless, as her raw arcane power was simply overwhelming. 


Setsuko had to be gentle with the little things, to ensure she did not rip them apart. Eventually she was satisfied; as millions of Mithras’ citizens, the entire population of the country, was stuck firmly against the rocky expanse of the dildo. 


The diviner Silas remained calm, and slightly aroused by the ordeal. He knew what was to come. Around him stuck firmly to the unyielding stone that had previously been his homeland were hundreds of other tightly packed citizens, who screamed out in terror. It was a poor day to be afraid of heights, as now all of them were restrained several miles in the sky. Setsuko parted the layers of her robe to reveal her womanhood to all Mithras, and indeed much of the world. The surviving citizens of the Vangoth forests were treated to an awe inspiring view as she began to descend directly on top of the now deformed magocracy.


She purred in pleasure, a loud reverberating thunder that was heard across the entire continent. The tip of Mithras, now a toy meant to serve her, penetrated her slit as she lowered herself further. Millions of tiny bodies exploded from the friction, popped against the interior of her vaginal walls. Others however were saved by the lubricant of her precum sliding over them to create a thin protective film. 


While others did naught but struggle against the invader’s sexual advances, Silas squeezed as much enjoyment as possible from the ordeal. Despite being magically glued to the shaft of the dildo, he could still move his arms and used the opportunity to part his robes. He let out a groan of pleasure that sounded quite out of place alongside the screams of those around him, as the surprisingly pliable wall of Setsuko’s pussy descended at a rapid pace, rubbing down on his erection the entire time. 


Fat drops of her gooey nectar fell onto what remaining homes were left at the base of the giant sized dildo, crushing them and the few inhabitants left into paste. The last thing one fief fortunate enough to have been spared earlier, was her gigantic butt descending faster than anything her size should be able to achieve. It slammed into the countryside with a sickening crunch, as if the sky were falling on top of their meaningless lives. Her legs extended for many miles to encircle the country and scratch the edge of another, with her toes razing many cities as she curled them in pleasure. 


Desperate to demonstrate her insatiable lust for the millions of her victims, Setsuko began to bounce up and down on her toy, each time she reached a crescendo breaking the sound barrier as she gathered up momentum. The wiggling of her immense hips when she returned to the bottom was hellish for the people stuck at the base, who found themselves ground to dust or drowning in the waterfalls of cum streaming down the shaft. With each thrust her pussy ground against the horizontal cities she had trapped on the shaft, from the frenulum to the lowest regions. The greatest prizes were the once majestic mage towers and research institutions, with glistening marble walls and brightly colored tapestries. They were chock full of people she thought, and gyrated her hips slightly before repositioning to slide down on them too. Most of the time the structures collapsed even before her womanhood made contact, as the iron cables-like pubic hairs smashed through people and buildings alike before the remainder was crushed by the overwhelming weight.


Biting her lip, she could feel what she had desired since beginning this entire ordeal. Thousands of tiny bodies, each a person with a life now dedicated to her sexual wiles, touching her sensitive clitoris. She could feel them and rolled her head back in ecstasy, increasing the tempo of her masturbation. This panicked the survivors who had been trapped on the small nub with nowhere else to go, and they began simply running across the endless surface, exciting her further to go faster, creating an endless cycle of pleasure for her and terror for them. 


In between the devastating sliding motions, Silas managed to pump his cock feverishly. It was to be the last pleasure he would ever feel before the goddess crushed him into nothing, where he would have the honor of becoming part of her ejaculate. He opened his mouth, eager to taste her slightly bitter juices. He could sense her becoming close, and knew his time had come. With a satisfied sigh and a small smile he let out his own orgasm, mere seconds before the center of her pussy found him and grinder directly overhead, erasing him from existence and leaving a thin streak of his seed against the interior walls. Setsuko came shortly after with a deafening roar that some as far as Kyojin’s colonies across the planet heard. 


The rivers of her fluids near Setsuko’s thighs grew into vast lakes, hundreds of feet deep and surrounding the base of her dildo as she cried into the skies her birthright, that these Western Kingdoms existed solely to pleasure her thousand year reign. A great tidal wave which stretched into the sky washed away the Imperium of Mithras in its entirety, drowning the ancient magical empire and its colonies in a sea of her cum. Bodies, buildings and other debris flowed away in the waves, prematurely flooding some nearby lands historically beholden to Mithras.


Nothing remained of the tiny, beleaguered Imperium as Setsuko’s hips gyrated further, trying to coax out and remaining cum she had to offer. She breathed heavily, creating strong gusts of wind to blow away any clouds in the far western lands. Remembering why she had come here, the Empress inspected what remained of the land that had dared defy her. 


Mithras was now a vast, expansive lake in the western kingdom's geography. In its center was an enormous new landmark in the shape of a dildo. The cartographers would surely need to update maps of the land, once her invasion was complete. Rising from her seated position, the rocky member popped out of her slit with a lewd ‘pop’ heard for miles to punctuate her victory, and the fall of Mithras.





Never had the libraries of the west been so busy. Every tome, scroll and snippet even vaguely referencing Kyojin was collected.


“Surely they cannot be invulnerable to transmutation spells.”


“I concur… unless there is something about their arcane biology that makes them immune to such magicks?”


The mages bickered amongst themselves over what could possibly work in the absence of any real knowledge they could uncover about the enemy. What little information about Kyojin in existence was old accounts from sailors and traders allowed limited trade. 


“I told ye!” One elderly man, a seafarer who had travelled to Kyojin before in his youth boasted. “All these decades, now ye know I was tellin’ the truth!” He laughed as the scholars tried to pry information from him. 


A messenger frantically cut across the crowds of bookkeepers, stopping just short of Magistrate Gideon.


“...there’s more.” 


“What?!” A council member next to Gideon snapped, his voice laced with concern. 


“R-Reports from the remaining fields of Sartán; ships. Massive ships bigger than the holy arks.” The courier said, composing himself. “Hundreds…” He said before trailing off as Gideon walked away, hands folded neatly behind his back. 

 

He approached a scrying orb and attuned to it, glimpsing thousands of miles away towards the sea separating Kyojin from the Western Kingdoms.

The Surrender by Kardo

“Ma’am, the first landing craft have made it ashore.”


The Shōgun nodded to her subordinate, who left her with a respectful bow before returning to escorting their armada. A fleet of over 1,000 Kyojin warships which had been following the Empress and her personal imperial guard. 


In command of the invasion force was Ishikawa Kaede, a veteran warrior nominated by the Empress herself. Some of her peers described the ruthless Kaede as being too aggressive, but her warmongering nature was much appreciated in the newly colonialist royal court. 


She stood at the very back of her mighty fleet of gargantuan ships. Each carrying Kyojin onna-bugeisha ranging from 1,000 feet to 10 miles tall. Kaede herself and some of her larger generals had no qualms about simply wading through the sea, pushing slower vessels to ensure they would be on schedule as if they were toy boats.


“I hope the Empress left us some cities to conquer…” She mused as the beaches came into view, destruction evident for leagues as her samurai made landfall.






Magistrate Gideon witnessed the Kyojin Armada establishing themselves on the peninsula. At first there were only a few war bands of gigantic samurai, but even they alone he realized far outclassed anything western armies could muster.


A few regiments followed the footsteps of the Empress as her reinforcements, while others set off to aid the other three giantesses who had annihilated Alcázar. Most of the ‘small’ women appeared to be 500 foot tall laborers who began the process of constructing supply camps, barracks, latrines, and other such menial tasks for their army. Anyone of the simple workers who were grimy, hardworking peasant volunteers who in their homeland would be common rabble, could have easily laid waste to an entire nation, Gideon thought.


He snapped out of his psychic sight and back into reality, not feeling any better than when he began. 


“Is it true?” One of the grim-faced generals asked, shifting in his armor. “Are there even more of them?” He asked, dreading the answer.


There was a collective gasp as Gideon nodded his head solemnly. 


“How many?”


“A few dozen arrived on what little is left of Sartán’s coast. They are not as big as the previous four, however I saw hundreds more ships on the horizon.”


“Then it is hopeless, is it not?” Someone asked incredulously.


“We have tried everything. The strongest wizards in all the realms just perished trying to defend Mithras…”


“Perhaps-.” The same general from before interrupted the wizards before their bickering could take over. “The time has come for us to parley with these monsters, before they destroy us all.” He muttered bitterly.





Setsuko moaned in pleasure, and basked in the delicious afterglow of Mithras’ conversion into her personal dildo. Surely it would become her new favorite country as the continent adjusted to life under its new, glorious Empress.


Familiar footsteps brought a small smile to her face, realizing her personal guard had found their Queen in a rather lewd predicament. Not that they were not used to such proclivities from her by now. 


Ayako, Tomoe, and her younger sister Natsuki all bowed. Even with Setsuko in a seated position on the towering sex toy, only Tomoe was taller than her. Both Ayako and her sister seemed no larger than small children in comparison to the domineering goddess.


“We were successful, Empress.” Tomoe explained. 


“Their capital city has been erased, Ayako-san personally slew the king. As we speak, your armies congregate to cement our victory.” Natsuki added. 


Setsuko’s laugh was heard all across the continent, even by some of the newly arriving giantesses arriving by the dozen on the coasts. If not as a distinct sound, then as an ominous roll of thunder. 


She spoke to her subordinates casually, waving off their attention to tradition.


“Excellent. My trust in you three was well placed.” Setsuko applauded as she rose to her full menacing height. The three women were soon cast in her shadow; a reminder that Setsuko alone was the apex being of all creatures. 


She turned her attention to ‘little’ Ayako, who eliminated the enemy king. A praiseworthy accomplishment, she thought, worthy of recognition in the history books.


“Well done Ayako-kun, your clan was among my most fervent supporters and continue to be steadfast allies.” Setsuko said warmly. “I hereby declare the Peninsula, previously known as the Kingdom of Sartán, as Ayako Prefecture, with you as the Jitō.”


Ayako bowed her head deeper, masking the wide grin that came across her face. Under her rule Clan Tamura would have sole access to the soon to be bustling trade ports! The most valuable region in the land geographically was now her personal playground. 


“My Empress! I cannot express my gratitude with words alone.”


Setsuko then turned towards the other two members of her personal guard. Her treasured younger sister, and the ever imposing Tomoe who both awaited to be addressed. 


“As for you two, there is still an entire continent to choose from. I have chosen Mithras as my imperial estate, and the east coast now belongs to Ayako.” Setsuko told them. “As a token of my esteem, you may each claim any remaining kingdom as your own prefecture to rule over.”


“Thank you, Empress.” Both women said simultaneously in response.


As the three women were contemplating the rewards bestowed upon them by the mighty empress, a faint noise caught their attention. Like the buzzing of a dragonfly. Tomoe was the first to see what the origin was, as a brightly colored magical portal opened up near her bosom.


She moved to pinch it between her monolithic fingers, but was prevented from doing so by Setsuko, who raised a hand for her guards to back away. Curious, the Empress placed her hands on her hips and waited for the teleportation spell to conclude.


To their surprise, a small party of strangely garbed men floated in the sky just below the clouds. From their staves, pointed hats and flowing robes these were wizards. Powerful ones by western standards, the magically attuned girls could sense.


“I believe they wish to speak with us.” Natsuki murmured with a smirk. Indeed, one of the sorcerers was waving his arms as if he was trying to get their attention. 


With a raised brow Setsuko tuned her hearing ever so slightly, focusing on the spot where the men levitated. It took some subtle magic of her own to make it work, coupled with some enchantment spells to boost the volume of the magistrates. 


When she did hear them, all any of the women could understand was garbled gibberish. They spoke two different languages after all. Snapping her fingers impatiently Setsuko cast a simple spell to translate.


The three girls watching laughed as the wizards; the most powerful council of wizards in the west who often considered themselves demigods in terms of arcane power with country altering magical powers were hexed. It was clearly a very new feeling for them, as they struggled to comprehend what had just happened.


“What did she do?!”


“A spell? The beast can use magic?”


“That ‘beast’ is the ruler of this land, and your Empress, little cretins.” Tomoe threatened ominously in perfect Common as it was perceived by the wizards who turned to face her looming face in shock. “Bow.” She demanded. 


For several tense seconds none of the wizards did anything. Not even the greatest and noblest kings in the world would dare ask them to bow. Many among them were centuries old and had seen empires rise and fall in the blink of any eye. For a foreign girl to outright demand they bow was humiliating to say the least.


Ayako and Natsuki exchanged glances. Both licked their lips, eager to taste the defiant group of interlopers if they refused. 


To their disappointment one wise man among the arrogant retinue realized how pointless it would be to resist. An aging wizard with a long white beard and wrinkled skin, who ducked his head and bent his knee to Setsuko.


Slowly the others around him did the same, following their leader's example.


“I am Magistrate Gideon Calamus, of the Blue Spire.” The man who had bowed introduced himself with a voice that was surprisingly brave all things considered. Setsuko found it almost insolent that he was not quivering in his boots in her presence. “I have come to parley with you… Empress.”


“Setsuko.” The titaness said. “You seek to surrender?”


“We wish to come to a mutually beneficial agreement.”


“The only agreement we shall reach is your absolute surrender, little one.” Setsuko chuckled. “Were my terms not clear in the missives?”


“Your terms are steep to say the least.” Gideon replied. 


“Oh?” Setsuko asked, amused. “We asked for two things. Loyalty, and tribute. Are your peon countries too feeble to afford that?” She pondered. 


“We are open to… reasonable negotiation.” Gideon said, holding his tongue from saying something snippy and possibly offending the godlike woman or her attaches. Such would surely mean his death.


He raised his arms in rare submission. 


“Please, Empress Setsuko. You have won this war, that much is evident. All we want is to ensure the safety and prosperity of our people under your leadership.” The Magistrate told her. 


The Empress remained quiet for a few moments, thinking to herself. 


Eventually her mouth turned up at the corners as she opened her mouth to speak again. 


“Very well. I shall allow your ‘people’ to prosper under my rule, mage. The war is over and for now your cities shall be safe from further judgement.” Setsuko said. 


Before the mages could celebrate, she continued. 


“However my price of such a gift to you, the lives of your people, comes at a cost.” The Empress told them.


Of course it did, Gideon thought to himself.


“What is the price of this gift?” One of the other mages asked.


Setsuko got a little closer, her grin which spread for miles across frighteningly close to the wizards. 


“You.”


Before any of the wizards could react, Setsuko’s enormous lips parted to reveal the dark expanse that was her throat. Blasts of air which could rival any typhoon washed over the sorcerers, giving them a few seconds to react. Gideon clapped his hands together, generating gouts of fire from his fingertips which pushed himself many yards backwards, just able to avoid being swallowed.


Some of his peers were too slow, and were lost behind the titan’s smiling lips as they clamped down. She wasted no time in smashing their bodies against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, silencing their cries and letting them slide down her throat. The remaining council members reeled, mortified of what just happened.


It was Mateo who first fired back. His eyes darkened and his face contorted as he summoned a crackling orb of pure energy between his clasped hands. He hurled the gleaming sphere of raw power towards the woman with brown hair; the demon who he had discovered spat upon his king and Castillo. The fiery sphere grew in size as it approached, like a snowball falling down a hill.


Ayako allowed it to strike her face, unperturbed by the attack. If anything she was more amused these weaklings believed their magic could harm her. The blast created a mushroom cloud on impact, as if a massive bomb had been detonated on her cheek. She pursed her lips and blew the smoke away, revealing she was entirely unharmed.


The wizards noticed Mateo’s attempt had failed, and realized the situation was hopeless, that blast could have leveled a city-state. They attempted to flee, and teleport elsewhere far away from the monsters. To the wizards' horror however, they found the ability to do so blocked. 


Setsuko’s eyes lit up as she dispelled their magic. She could sense what they meant to do, and with a thought kept them firmly place. To think these were the mightiest wizards in all the west.


Eager to devour them all, she inhaled deeply, pulling the high council past the threshold of her mouth and sealing them in humid darkness.


Gideon tried desperately to retreat, but found that his magics were also blocked by Setsuko’s own attunement, which far outdid his own. 


Each of the wizards was a master of the elements. When teleportation and shield spells stopped working they turned to lobbing balls of fire at the interior of her cheeks or summoning tornadoes on her taste buds. If the Empress did notice their useless attempts at harming her, she did not show it. 


Eager to usher in a new era the goddess swallowed, gulping down the remaining major powers of the western world. From time immemorial the Blue Spire had come together to defend the material realms from all manner of threat. Ancient and powerful necromancers, old prophecies and tales of armageddon, terrifying dragons and other monsters. All of it vanished down Setsuko’s throat, to feed her supply of arcane power as her stomach acids tore the wizards into digestible enzymes.


“Mmmmm, they tasted lovely!” Setsuko giggled. 


“These ants are not very filling, but taste delicious.” Natsuki agreed, remembering her meal from earlier as the capital city of the coastal city finished gurgling away in her belly. 


“Indeed, which is why I will honor my agreement with the little ones.” Setsuko told them. “In a way. If we crush every city there won’t be anything left to enjoy, or citizens to worship their new pantheon.” The Empress reasoned. 


“Lady Kaede should be arriving shortly, what instructions should we give her?” 


“Inform the Shogūn to begin a colonialization, and try to limit the destruction if possible. I do not wish to be Empress of dust and ash, these two Kingdoms and their people have satiated by hunger for the time being.” Setsuko ordered. 


The Empress watched as the trio walked away, rubbing her stomach idly. She could feel the last struggles of the wizards fading. The most powerful and resilient among them finally reduced to a gloopy pile of proteins.


If the history books in this new age ever mentioned Magistrate Gideon, he hoped they would tell a more glorious tale for the end of the wizard. His limbs dissolved away as he entered the churning mass of acid within Setsuko’s belly, leaving him to wait for the inevitable. 


All of the power he had accumulated over the millenia had amounted to nothing, in the end. He wondered if the western lands had ever stood a chance. If they had known the dangers of Kyojin from the beginning was there anything they could have done to prepare? Was there an alternative to becoming thralls for their legions?


With a small burp Gideon’s life ended, as Setsuko yawned and decided she had earned a nap after a long day of conquest. Tomorrow after all she would need to begin the arduous task of terraforming this tiny land into one that could support Kyojin colonials. 

 

That could wait however… for now all she wanted was sleep. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10041