Neko Nano by thegreatrizzo
Summary:

Alex is a young genius scientist who has created a lot of inventions at a young age. His sister, Amber, and her friend have started a livestream to not feel inadequate to him. Alex has created these Nanobots to enter into a body and change it. Alex tries to put some in his family's cat but things might not have turned out so well.

 

This story is back by demand from reviewers so enjoy the story.

 

Alternate Ending is out. Hope you all enjoy it.

 

Some of the Tags:  Transformation, Mind Alteration, Unaware, Lactation, Dominance, Impregnation, Anime Catgirls, Age Progression, Gender Bender.


Categories: Vore, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Mature (40-49), Breast Enlargement, Butt, Entrapment, Furry, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 65368 Read: 69430 Published: December 27 2020 Updated: August 19 2021

1. Chapter 1: A cat's beginning by thegreatrizzo

2. Chapter 2: A cat's body by thegreatrizzo

3. Chapter 3: A Cat's Tail by thegreatrizzo

4. Chapter 4: The Cat is Out by thegreatrizzo

5. Chapter 5: Some Cats-ing up to do by thegreatrizzo

6. Chapter 6: A Hissterical Place To Be by thegreatrizzo

7. Chapter 7: Meowving On. by thegreatrizzo

8. Chapter 7: Alternate ending by thegreatrizzo

9. Chapter 8 Final: A CATastrophic tale by thegreatrizzo

Chapter 1: A cat's beginning by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

Alex and Amber's parents are gone for the day on a errand and that leaves Alex and Amber to discuss what is going to happen while the parents are busy.

“You better not disturb us during our stream again.” Amber yelled at her younger brother. 


“But I needed to get as many DNA samples as I could. I need a large database to make sure they work properly.” Alex replied to her older sister.


“It was creepy and wwe probably lost some viewers because of it.” Maria glared at Amber’s brother.


“Okay okay.”  Alex raised his hands in surrender. “I promise that I will not disturb your stream.”


“Good” Amber crossed her arms, satisfied with her younger brother’s response. Amber was 18 years old at a height of 5’6” with smooth white skin that she took care of everyday. She had golden blonde hair, which was a little wavy,  that reached down to her shoulders. She had a v-shaped butt that was a little plump but not a whole lot with 26B cup breasts that she was a little embarrassed about. She had a nice slim waist and toned legs which she was proud of instead. She was wearing an olive green crop top with a vneck to go down her small cleavage a little bit with tan yoga pants.


“And you better keep it. Only come in if it is an emergency.” Maria waved her finger at Alex. Maria was 18 years old with a height of 5 feet with a dark tan skin. She was latino and proud of it. She had straight dark brown hair that went down to the upper back. She had a round butt that was bubbly and 36D cup breasts as well. She had a little weight on her belly but not a lot to make it unappealing but had nice thighs as well. She was wearing a plain navy blue tshirt with cut off jeans


“I will not come no matter what.” Alex left to go to his room. Alex was a 13 year old boy with brown hair at 5’1” with a body that didn’t have much muscle or fat on it. Part of that reason was that he was a genius, a young genius. He had made several inventions by the time he was twelve that his parents considered him the star of the family. His room was the biggest in the house so that he could store all his inventions and projects that he was working on as his workshop. Amber was clearly jealous of him so she decided to start streaming with her friend to try and match him.


“Why do they always have to bother me and hinder my progress.” Alex walked to his computer that had just finished uploading something. He pulled four vials with a silvery content on the inside from the computer. “I am trying to create something that will change the world.”


Alex carried the four vials over to a plate of four muffins. He put the tip of the vials into the muffins and let the content drain into the muffins but the muffins did not change at all with the additions that were added.


“That should do it.” Alex pulled the last one out of the muffins. “Each one has enough for an elephant.”


Alex carried the muffins out of his room to the kitchen area of the house. The girls were no longer there so they must be doing their streaming right now. Alex tiptoed to the kitchen table to not make any noise to disturb the girls while they were streaming, else he would have to face their fury. Alex put the four muffins on the table.


“That should get Mabel’s attention.” Alex said to himself.


Mabel was their three year old ginger cat that they had adopted. They had picked her off the street when the shelter found her, she appeared to be the runt of the litter being pretty small. Mabel also had some cuts and injuries from her time out on the street that made her look a little ragged. When she moved in with the family,  she was a small and moody cat that loved everyone in the family except for Alex. He had done some experiments on her that got him on her bad side, plus he did not know how to properly take care of a cat despite being a genius. Alex still liked her a lot and hoped that they could be reconciled someday. It did not help that he had taken some of her blood yesterday for DNA.


“Just have to set the master control to my phone and we will be all set.” Alex pulled out his phone and opened an app he had created. The app was to control nanobots that he had created that could work inside living beings bodies. He had wider applications for the nanobots but right now he was going to use it to get Mabel to like him. Mabel had a tendency to eat anything on the table that was left unattended when no one was around. 


“Time to hide right now.” Alex ran to his room to hide from the cat.



 


 



“I will get us a little snack before we start the stream.” Maria said as she opened the door to Amber’s room a little bit after Alex closed his door.


Maria walked into the kitchen to try and find a snack for the two of them to eat before they started to stream. She checked the full fridge and pantry to find something quick to eat when she noticed a nice set of muffins on the table.


“They are perfect.” Maria picked up two muffins and carried them up to Amber's room. “I got us a little snack.”


“Great.” Amber grabbed one as Maria walked to her at the computer screen. There was a bunch of makeup stuff there. “They are the right size for us before the stream.”



 


 





“Nanobots inside a body.” Alex's phone lit up.


“Perfect.” Alex stood up, grabbed his phone, and left his room. 


There was Mabel on the kitchen table eating a muffin that was already half eaten. 


“You must have been very hungry.” Alex smiled at the success of his plan. He then picked up Mabel’s food bowl which got her attention. “But I need you to eat a bit more for what I have planned for you.” 


Alex carried the food bowl over to his room while Mabel followed, she was not fed this morning because Alex forgot, so she thought it was feeding time and decided to follow. Alex closed the door to his room once Mabel had entered in and put the bowl on the floor. He filled the bowl with cat food and went to his phone.


“Set the Nanobots to ‘Cat’ and begin.” Alex turned the main settings of the Nanobots to cats and changes to best correspond to that data in the DNA database that he had created yesterday. He did not notice two other targets on the screen as he set it to change all of them at the same time.


“first task, eat. We need energy for the changes.” Alex clicked the button. “And set to store mass from food as energy while you eat so we do not bloat you before the changes.  We will use that converted energy to transform to matter later.”




 


 




“Are you suddenly very hungry?” Amber asked Maria.


“Same here, let us eat some more before we start the stream.” Maria replied standing up. “We have ten minutes before we go live.”


“Let's do that.” Amber followed Maria downstairs to the kitchen.


They opened the doors to the pantry and fridge, seeing the food, their bodies went on autopilot and started to consume the food inside. They did not care about appearances or prepared food, they ate as much as they could. The girls were literally pigging out with the food that was in front of them.



 


 



“And stop.” Alex shut off the command fifteen minutes later as Mabel had eaten all the cat food that was in her large cat food bag. “I think we are ready for any change now.”


Amber and Maria stopped their eating and stared at each other as they had their faces stuffed with food. They had cleared out the pantry and fridge of all its food. 


“We do not speak of this to anyone.” Amber said to Maria after she swallowed her food.


“Agreed” Maria swallowed her food. They both went upstairs after that feeling very guilty as they wiped their faces clean. 


“We only have a hundred viewers today.” Maria said as she sat down at the computer.


“That is because we came on late for the stream.” Amber sat down next to her. Amber looked at the camera and smiled as she turned on the camera and microphone. “Sorry we are late viewers. We had some technical difficulties that we had to fix.”



 


 



“What should I do first.” Alex thought for a moment. “Oh yes, make her like me.”


Alex switched on the brain chemicals and hormones for attraction. The response was immediate as Mabel began to rub his leg and purr.


“Success.”



 


 




“...for the eye liner we-” Amber was doing a makeup tutorial when she suddenly stopped what she was doing and paused for three seconds. Amber then turned to Maria, who nodded, which signalled that they both had the same feeling. They suddenly felt a strong attraction to someone but they did not know exactly who it was yet but just that they would know the person if they set their eyes on him. 


“Anyway,” Amber brought her attention back to the stream. “With the eye liner we-”



“What should we do next?” Alex was thinking again as Mabel continued to rub his leg. “Let us do a body change. Since you are a girl, let us go with your mammary glands and make them bigger.”


Alex touched his phone and instantly Mabel rolled on the ground with her belly in the air. Her teats were getting bigger until they were quite noticeable on her.




 


 




“Now with the mascar-” Maria was starting to begin her part when suddenly both her and Amber lurched back into their chairs and grabbed their chests.


“AAAAHHHHH” The girls screamed on live stream.


The girls breasts started to swell and become larger and larger. Each breath they took caused the boobs to increase in size. Both of them felt little tingling sensations in their boobs that made everything feel good and a huge amount of pressure as something was working in their bodies to make their bust size bigger. Maria’s 36D knockers were swelling in her navy blue tshirt way beyond their normal portions, they went to 40E to 44G to 48H to 52J. Her boobs stretched her shirt to the maximum as her bra snapped during the growth. Amber’s boobs growth could be seen better than Maria’s bust because Amber was in an olive green crop top shirt. Her bust went from 26B to 30C to 34D and then 38E where it started to peek under her shirt, followed by 42G. Underneath those sets of boobs, another set of nipples appeared and swelled a little bit, those nipples could be clearly seen by the viewers. Maria had some as well but her shirt was hiding the outskirts of them.


“What was that?” They were breathing hard from the ordeal of their boobs expanding in front of their eyes. THey were not expecting that at all as they looked at each other's racks.


“I do not know.” Amber said as she rubbed her bust that had suddenly appeared. “But I like it.”


“And so do our viewers.” Maria motioned to the live stream.


Their live stream went up from a 100 views to about 500 in the minute that the growth lasted.


“We should be fine.” Amber smiled at the sudden attention online. “We are a small channel and this helped with the views.”


“Let us just hope that we do not get taken down for this.” Maria was worried about the website shutting them down for what was obviously sensual. 


“I am sure it is fine. We just have to raise the age rating for this stream. We are about to get more views because of this. Nothing could go wrong. We got th-” Amber was trying to explain the benefit of this and to cheer Maria up when they got interrupted by the same tingling sensation they had before in their breast but this time, it was their whole body.


“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” They screamed in pain as they dropped out their chairs and onto the floor. Spazzing out as their body began to change.



 


 




“Let us make you bigger, Mabel.” Alex said as he decided to grow the cat from its small size become larger. Mabel grew from its smaller size to the larger spectrum of a house cat, but still a believable size for a house cat. “That should help you out and make you more normal.”

 

Alex did not know what was going on in his sister's room but something that had never been seen before was happening for the world to see, something that would change the world. 

End Notes:

What is going to happen to Amber and Maria? Will Alex ever find out what he is doing?

 

Review if you like the story or have a comment. I enjoy it and it helps me imporve the story.

Chapter 2: A cat's body by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

Amber and Maria begin to experience the full weight of what Alex's invention can do.

“What was that this time?” Maria gripped her head as she sat up on the ground, still dizzy from the sensation earlier that had coarse through their entire body this time. 


“I do not know but it must be the same reason for the other change.” Amber rubbed her butt. Her voice had changed from excitement earlier being happy with her breast growth to concern as it looked like it might not stopped. 


“Holy shit!” Maria gasped. “You are taller!”


Amber looked over her body to see what had happened during their time wiggling on the ground from the tingling experience that they went through for two minutes. She was definitely taller, a lot taller. She was now 7 feet tall with only her panties on as the rest of her clothes ripped off during the growth. This growth and previous growth were clearly visible as Amber stood up to see and touch her new body, her new measurements were 48 26 38. It was also obvious to see another set of tits were starting to form a small mound with their own nipples underneath her already existing tits.


“You are bigger too.” Amber yelled down as she was shaking her new bust.


Maria stood up to observe her new growth as well. Her tan body glowed as she twirled around to see all that was new. She was naked as well except for her panties but stood at 6 foot 6 inches compared to Amber, her measurements were 67 36 46. Maria also had a second set of boobs growing underneath her big existing ones already. Their measurement was 30 B-cup with some nice stiff nipples on them. Maria bounced a whole lot more as she did circles to look at her whole body.


“Do you think someone is doing this to us?” Maria asked Amber worried that someone was manipulating them for their own pleasure. She was leaning forward with her hands in a fist with her elbows squeezing her boobs in and her butt pointed out. 


“I definitely think someone is.” Amber put her hand underneath her chin to ponder what was going on. They were paying no attention to the stream right now as it had grown to 2000 viewers. Amber was now on the same line as thought as Maria was on this sudden growth, concern for who was doing this. “It has to be magic or something.”


“Then what is it?” Maria begged Amber. “Who do we know can do magic or something like that?”


“I believe I--” Amber was cut off as both her and Maria grabbed their mouths as the tingling sensation exploded inside their mouths.




 


 




“Let us fix that mouth problem of yours.” Alex clicked on his phone the command.


Mabel twitched and shook her head with her mouth opening and closing slowing to adjust to the changes the nanobots were doing to her mouth. Alex had given her some experiment food that had burned the inside of her mouth that left burn marks on the inside and the tongue. She had lost a lot of the roughness due to that food that she could not properly clean herself because of that lost. Mabel stopped twitching as the nanobots had finally done their work.


“Coming here.” Alex put his hand down for Mabel.


Mabel came and rubbed her head against his hand to show affection and began to lick.


“It worked.” Alex smiled as he felt the roughness of Mabel’s tongue return to it’s old healthy state. Alex was enjoying this happy and affectionate Mabel. He was a cat person.


“Now, what to fix next?” Alex looked over Mabel’s body to see what other thing or injury that he could fix with the nanobots.




 


 



“Bwat was fthwat?” Maria said as she was trying to figure out her new tongue.


“Must bwe the thwing I thought it swas.” Amber was better with her new tongue and mouth as she started to look angry as she believed she knew who was the culprit for their changes.


“Who iss it?” Maria was starting to get the hang of her new mouth as well.


 “Alex, he could do something like this to make us tall.” Amber put her hands on her hips. She was now used to her new mouth now. “Must be why he asked for our blood yesterday, he probably has a ray gun or sorts pointed at us right now.”


“That is horrible.” Maria gasped, speaking normally now. She was angry now as well at Amber’s little brother. “He is going to get it.”


“Yes he is.” Amber stomped towards her door and was going to yell his name when something unexpected happened.


“MMMMRRREEEEOOOOOWWWW!”


Amber stopped and turned herself around to Maria as both of them were surprised at Amber’s sudden meowing. Amber walked back to Maria as they were now confused and scared at the same moment.


“What was that?” Maria trembled. She grabbed Amber’s arms. “You just meowed like a cat.”


“I do not know.” Amber was grabbing her throat, trying to examine it. “But you try to meow as well.”


“Mreow” Maria meowed a perfect cat meow.


“I do not think this is Alex anymore.” Amber gripped Maria to try and calm her down. “Alex would never do something like this at all. It goes against his scientist code. I think it is magic. Nya”


“Nya, but who would do this sort of thing.” Maria started to have tears formed.” 


Amber looked up to see that the stream was still going on and everyone was witnessing the changes that were going on in these two girls' bodies. There were about 5000 viewers when it clicked in Amber’s head, this must be the source.


“The stream! NYA!” Amber yelled, she suddenly noticed the little addition she was adding to her speech but that did not matter now. “A viewer must be doing magic on us. Nya!”


“Your right!” Maria turned around and started to run to the computer screen to turn off the stream. “Nya, we have to turn it off!”


Maria barely made it to the desk when she gripped the sides of her head and stopped in her tracks.


“Ooh my head.” Maria groaned as she fell to the floor, grabbing her head tightly. Amber was grabbing her head as well but had fallen on her bed.




 


 



“There we go, as good as new.” Alex rubbed the head of the ginger cat. The ears on her head were now completely normal as it previously had some nip marks from it’s time on the street. He had not heard Amber’s yelling meow as his room was insulated to keep it quiet so he could concentrate on inventions. 


“Hmm, let us change your hair color as well.” Alex clicked on his phone for the new changes.


Mabel’s orange color suddenly faded away leaving her almost bleached white. She had a fine coat of white fur now. Mabel was looking over her body as she was trying to figure out what was going on as she definitely noticed her new color.


“It looks good on you.” Alex said, complementing the cat. He began to pet Mabel and she purred in response.


“I am glad that you are happy.” Alex smiled. He then looked at her tail that was scruffy and short from an accident that happened in her past.


“Let us see how we can fix that.” Alex looked in his phone to see what he wanted the tail to become.




 


 




“Nya.” Amber groaned as she sat up on her bed. She started to rub the top of her head as the pain went away. “That hurt.”


Amber paused as she felt something new on top of her head that wasn’t there before. She could feel two triangular shaped cones like things protruding from her head and those things could feel her fingers back. Amber felt one one of them twitch as she brushed her hand by it, she also could hear sound coming in from up there and instead of from the side of her head as well. Amber brought her hands down to the side of her head to notice that where her ears used to be was skin with some short hair growing there.


“MMMMRRRREEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWW!” Amber and Maria screamed a meow as they noticed the changes on their heads. Amber looked down at Maria on the ground next to the computer while Maria looked up at Amber on the bed. They screamed a meow again as they looked at each other. 


“MMMMRRRREEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWW!”


Each one could see what had happened to the other and presumed that the same thing had happened to themselves. Their hair had turned to a nearly bleached white with a hint of silverish grey to it. The most surprising thing was the set of cat ears that had appeared on top of their heads.


“This is bad, nya.” Maria stood up. She was rolling a stand of her straight upper back length hair to see her white hair while inspecting her own ears on top of her head.


“This is really bad, nya.” Amber confirmed as she rolled her legs over to face Maria. “We need to stop this before we turn into actual cats. Nya.”


“Do you think we would turn into actual cats?” Maria put her hands on her cheeks as she was terrified at that thought. She took a step back towards the computer screen.


“It is a possibility since we are dealing with magic.” Amber was starting to get scared as she was thinking about it more, the idea of being a cat. She quickly switched her mind to more positive thoughts so that she would not break down. “We just have to make sure some recognize that we were once humans and we have the chance of being human again.”


“I don’t want to turn into a cat.” Maria sat down on the desk with her butt facing towards the camera, tears began to form as she was stuck on that thought. “We are too young to die”


“We are not dying here.” Amber tried to comfort Maria as the fear started to sink in Maria’s heart. “I am sure that this magic will stop soon and we will be back to normal.”


“What if we don’t.” Maria did not buy Amber’s lie to try and comfort her. They were both worried about turning into a cat. “What if we stay being cats.”


Amber did not reply to Maria as they both perked up, something else was happening. The tingling sensation was now at the top at the back of their asses where the butt cheeks meet. They feared what was going to happen.


“It’s coming!” Maria grabbed her butt as the buzzing feeling became stronger. 


“Please, No! Nya!” Amber rolled on her bed, onto her belly, as she grabbed her ass as well. Maria could see what was going on with Amber as Maria sat on the desk.


From the camera’s view, Maria’s big tan ass nearly covered the entire view for all 15000 viewers. A bulge started to appear where the three straps of the underwear met up the back as Maria rubbed her ass to calm the weird experience. A patch of white fur started to spread out from the bulge to stretch the panties to be very tight. It suddenly tilted to the side as it found a way to escape the constraint of the underwear, the white tail popped out for the world to see it grow longer. It flopped, twirled, and twitched as it became longer and longer. Maria was moaning as tail increased its length and stretched her panties. She had enough of the pain of her panties stretching against her skin. Standing up, Maria pulled down her panties as she bent over on livestream, the tail went along with panties as it was caught in one of the holes. Her tail went straight up and flicked about as she stepped out of her panties with her naked ass to the camera. They could see that she did not have a shaved pussy but a hairy one, it had transformed from a tangled mess to become a nicely fur covered pussy. 


The chat of the stream was blowing up as Maria stood up straight again, after taking off the panties to have her regular white 52 cat tail for the everyone to see class with her honey brown skin. It was a sight to see as her tail moved around her fine ass.


“Is this happening for real?”


“It is livestream.”


“Are we getting real catgirls?”


“They look so hot.”


“This must be CGI and special effects.”


“I want to fuck one right now.”

“Catgirls to rule the world.”


“They look like they are in pain.”


“This is real! this channel doesn;t have the budget for special effects.”


“I want my own catgirl.”


Maria wasn’t paying attention to the livestream or the computer as she walked over to Amber who was laying on her bed completely naked like Maria was. Amber had decided to rip off her panties as her bulge started to form into her beautiful white 56 inch cat tail that was the same regular style tail for a cat like Maria.


“I think we are going to become cats, Nya.” Amber sniffed as her tail danced in the air. They did not know how to control it yet so it just moved practically on its own. 


“I think so too. Nya” Maria rolled over Amber as they had tears forming in their eyes. “I just hope someone turns us back.”


“That is all we have.” Amber sat up as Maria sat down next to her. They were facing the computer camera that had 30000 views watching their emotional breakdown. Amber and Maria were completely naked with their two sets of breasts showing, tails wagging, and Maria’s fur patch pussy and Amber’s clean shaven one. They were completely beautiful creatures being born and the chat confirmed it.


“Nya. We have to hope someone sees us as humans or partially human and could love us for whatever we become.” Amber hugged Maria as they initiated sobbing to drown in their sorrows.




 


 




“Hey! Stop that.” Alex's voice went up with discomfort as it retreated from Mabel as she hissed. 


Alex had tried to touch Mabel’s new healthy long tail but Mabel did not want that. Mabel was particular about her tail so she rarely let anyone touch it, even during pettings. It was part of her moody nature that the family had come to accept but not Alex, he continued to try to rub it from time to time to only get wacked by soft paw or nipped by her teeth.


“I guess liking me wasn’t enough to fix your attitude or personality.” Alex said as he rubbed his hand where he was rubbing a bite mark. “I guess I just have to change that so you will allow me to pet you.”


Alex went to his phone and began to change the personality of the hosts of the nanobots to be happier, friendlier, and playful. Once he had set that feature up, he executed the command. Alex waited as Mabel’s head tilted slowly before shooting straight back up.


“Now, I will try again.” Alex reached out to pet Mabel again. He had a positive response as Mabel leaned into his petting hand all the way down to her tail. She then moved in closer and rolled on her back to indicate that she wanted to play.


“I like this.” Alex got down to play with Mabel, they both seemed to have a great time after Alex changed the mind of the targets. 


“I guess I can fix the last thing now since I won’t get hurt now.” Alex said to Mabel.




 


 




Amber and Maria were crying in each other's arms at the thought of turning into a cat terrified them. 


“I don’t want to be a cat. Nya.” Maria sobbed


“Nya, I don’t think I could take it.” Amber whimpered.


They both stop crying for a moment as they could feel the tingling sensation in their head, inside their head. They thought that the magic was about to finish them off and turn them into cats, they were not completely wrong. They started to tilt their heads to the side as they began to download new pathways, ideas, and behaviors for their new personalities. It was like mixing colors together, the girl's mind was red and the nanobots were introducing the color blue to the mix. The color became purple, it could be considered as shade of red but it was now closer to blue. They were still Amber and Maria, mind wise, but there was a lot different about them now. Their heads went straight up as the download completed inside their heads.


“”What were we crying about?” Amber spoke first as she slowly pulled away from the embrace. she was finding out that her new brain signals were changing her emotions to happiness, away from sorrow they were experiencing earlier.


“Nya, It was about turning into a cat.” Maria confirmed as her sad emotions dissipated as well. She was trying to process stuff as well but new thoughts that she had never thought before kept popping up, her brain had been rewired but not destroyed.


“Oh, yeah, Nya.” Amber said as she remembered what they were doing before. Amber could recall the sad thought and memory that happened a moment ago but she was having a hard time trying to force herself to be sad or mad about it. All she could feel was happiness and playfulness


“What is your thought about, nya, being turned into a cat?” Maria asked Amber. Maria was going through a similar mental readjustment as well as she was becoming accustomed to her brain waves and patterns for her thought process.


Amber only thought over it for two seconds, she knew that her answer should be ‘no’ but her emotions and her reconstructed mind had a different answer.


“I would like to become a cat. Nya.” Amber smiled as her tail waved around behind her and her ears twitched in excitement. “I wanted to be a cat when I was a little girl.”


“Nya, Me too.” Maria smiled as well. Their minds still had access to all of their memories but habits, feelings, and ideas had changed. 


“What would, Nya, a cat do?” Amber asked but she already knew the answer but she wanted to see if Maria had the same answer.


“They would clean each other with their tongues, play together with a little rough housing, Nya, and lounge around a house.” Maria replied. “Nya, just like this.”


Maria leaned forward in their embrace and went to where Amber’s human ear used to be and licked. Maria’s cat tongue was combing Amber’s hair.


“That tickles.” Amber giggled at Maria’s tongue. “Some of you hairs are out of place over here.”


Amber licked Maria straight white hair in the back of Maria’s head with Amber’s cat tongue.


“Hey stop. Nya.” Maria laughed. ‘That really tickles.”


“Make me. Nya” Amber chuckled as she continued to lick the back of Maria’s hair.


“You asked for it.” Maria smiled. Maria brought her head to Amber’s armpit and nuzzled inside it. Once inside, Maria began to lick to tease Amber.


“MREOW!” Amber jolted straight up, her tail did as well with it fuzzing up at the tickling. Amber could do nothing as Maria’s onslaught of her tongue mercilessly scraped every inch of skin underneath Amber’s arm to tickle her. Amber was left a convulsing mess for thirty seconds as Maria tickled Amber with her tongue on livestream.


“Had enough? Nya.” Maria asked to a panting Amber. She was proud and happy with what she did to her friend.


“Not quite enough.Nya.” Amber smiled.


Amber lurched forward as she grabbed Maria by the shoulders to push her down. Maria landed on her back on the bed as Amber adjusted her hips to land on top of Maria waist, pinning Maria underneath Amber. Amber’s tail whipped back and forth in excitement as she was about to get revenge for what Maria did to her. The 60000 viewers had a side view of two catgirls with one on top of the other.


“I think it is my turn.” Amber started to purr with excitement.


“Nya. Do your worse.” Maria purred in response with her tail flickering underneath. 


Amber sat straight up on knees on top of Maria and looked at her hands, as did Maria as they lifted them in front of their faces. They looked at the tip of the fingers and the palm of their hands as pads started to form there. They stopped paying attention to them and turned to their feet as they felt a bigger change there. Maria lifted her legs up in the air to see what was going on while Amber looked side to side to look at her feet. Their feet and toes were getting longer as a second ankle appeared to be forming on the lower calf. Pads started to form on the underside tips of the elongated toes and soles as the nails darken, became conical and retracted into the toes. Amber and Maria looked back at their hands as the black nails sunk into their fingers. The pads were now more pronounced and obvious at white hairs started to grow on the hands, finger and arms until it became lush white fur on them. The same thing happened on the feet as the silk soft fur covered every portion of skin, except the pads, all the way up to right before the elbows and knees.


“This is interesting. Nya!” Amber brought her cat like hand to mouth and started to lick her wrist. 


“I like this. Nya!” Maria replied. She started to lick her cat like wrist as well. 


“Let us not forget what we were about to do.” Amber put her paws next Maria’s head. Amber extracted her claws and dug into her bed as she pulled herself closer to Maria’s head, not caring for the rips and holes she put in her bed.


“I still have to torment you for your teasing earlier. Nya!” Amber purred.


“I am ready.” Maria purred in excitement for this play time.


Amber began her onslaught of licking Maria underneath her as Maria’s cat legs and tail flailed underneath her. Gone was the sad concern of them turning into cats earlier, it was now time to enjoy their new bodies to the fullest as they behaved like playful cats would if they were tall human girls. They were completely happy with whatever came their way to transform them. They wanted to show the world, before this, that they were pretty girls that could outshine the genius that was Amber’s brother, Alex, and they were doing that in a way they had not expected. They had become beautiful creatures that the world was observing through their camera as they played together, laughing. The viewers was now way past 100,000. 




 


 




“Your claws are back and your paws are healed.” Alex said as he reclawed and fixed Mabel’s paws from injuries she acquired from living on the streets. Mabel began to stretch her new claws that had been taken away from her.


“You should be okay if I picked you up.” Alex picked up Mabel.


Mabel purred as Alex lifted her up in his arms and rubbed her white fur. Alex was very happy as Mabel had finally accepted to Alex even if he had to use technology to literally change her mind.


“I wonder what Amber would think about this.” Alex opened the door to leave his room and started to walk to Amber’s room.


He was about to knock when heard giggling inside Amber’s room. They must still be doing the stream right now and he promised not to interrupt them unless it was an emergency. This was not an emergency even though it was exciting that he had changed their cat with his nanobot techonology.


“You go have fun entertaining the world while I try to change it.” Alex smirked as he went downstairs to the living area. “I have a few more things I can do with Mabel.”

 

At that moment, Alex didn’t realize how much he was having a hand in changing and entertaining the world but Amber and Maria couldn’t register that they were physically entertaining and changing the world. 

End Notes:

Review if you like the story or have comment. it helps me out as writer to find out what readers like. 

 

This story is shorter than my other ones as it will only be three chapters long.

Chapter 3: A Cat's Tail by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

What will happen with Amber, Maria, and Alex in this chapter.

Alex put Mabel on the carpeted ground in the living area of the house. It had a couch, two chairs, a tv screen, and a big set of windows pointed towards a big backyard that had a wooden fence surrounding the backyard. Alex was not paying attention to that as Mabel, whose mind was altered to like and be playful, rubbed Alex’s leg affectionately. 


“I like you to.” Alex crouched down to pet her white fur. “So I am going to make you the best cat.”


Alex looked at Mabel’s butt and noticed that it seemed a little small. He had heard that cats will sometimes have their glands or butts express to make it more appealing to other cats or that it showed healthiness.


“Let us get started there.” Alex clicked on his phone to expand and express Mabel’s ass.


“Wait a minute.” Alex paused for a moment. “I forgot that we got you fixed. Let us correct that.”


Alex also set the Nanobots to heal and reconstruct Mabel’s womb and pussy.




 


 




Amber and Maria were a tangled mess of playful kittens as they licked, rubbed, and nipped at each other on livestream for 200,000 viewers to see fully grown tall women with cat features teasing each other. With their white hair and twitching ears on top, they rolled on Amber’s bed with their tails flicking about, sometimes interlocking, and their white fur paws pawing around to get the best position on the other catgirl. Maria had ended on top of the purring pile of two catgirls, her butt was facing the camera with Amber’s face underneath the ass to face Maria’s fur padded pussy.


“I hope you enjoy that view. Nya.'' Maria said to her playful catgirl friend who was underneath her 6’6” body. Maria was more plump with her tan body but Amber was taller  at 7 feet tall and more athletic.


“Mreow. I am.” Amber's voice sang as she was about to reach up and lick Maria’s pussy when they felt a tingling sensation.


“Here it comes again. Nya” Maria arched back as the tingling sensation returned again, this time to their whole butts.


Amber’s and Maria’s asses started to expand as they laid on the bed for the world to see their expanding bodies. Maria already had a big ass but this made it even more pronounced as it swelled to slowly encase Amber’s face underneath until its size was 58 inches for that size. Amber’s slim ass expanded until it was no longer thin but a bubbly butt that fit so well with her tone legs. Amber’s measurement went from 38 to 48. They both grunted as something started to grow within their butts pushing fat and muscle away to create something new, a gland. The gland connected to the rest of the body and the brain knew exactly how to run this gland from the previous download. The labia and pussy started to expand and swell as well to make it very invitational for a dick to come inside as it started to drip some fluids. They felt their hymen split apart and their vagina walls move around to make the two catgirls no longer virgins. Maria white fur patch on her crotch started to expand past the labia lips and farther along on her thighs and a little bit on her waist.


“You are wide open. Nya” Amber said as she grabbed Maria’s newly enlarged ass and pinched them together on her face that she had buried into Maria’s pussy.


“Kyaah!” Maria screeched, with her tail shooting straight up, as Amber’s tongue began to lick inside and outside of Maria’s pussy. Maria trembled on top of Amber as Amber’s tongue was doing an excellent job of pleasing Maria.


“Please stop!” Maria moaned as she grabbed Amber’s legs to steady herself from the onslaught of Amber’s tongue on her pussy. Maria was breathing hard from the pleasure Amber’s cat tongue was doing on her womanhood. “I do not think I can hold on much longer. Nya!”


Amber was not relenting as she continued to stroke Maria’s sensitive spot with her tongue as her cat-like hands rubbed Maria’s honey brown ass around for the world to see two catgirls playing with each other so sensually.


“I surrender. You win. Nya!” Maria whimpered as her body twitched from the stimulation Amber was giving her. Maria loosen her body on top of Amber to show her that she was no longer in control.


Amber noticed this. She pushed upwards and flipped Maria onto her back on the bed with Amber positioned on top. Amber pinned Maria’s head down with her ass and used her paws to make sure that Maria’s legs were spread apart. Amber gave a few more licks to Maria’s exposed pussy to the world to push Maria over the edge. Amber sat up straight with her ass burying Maria’s face underneath of it to show her dominance as Maria orgasmed on livestream.


“Mmmmhhhmmmm!” Maria moaned as her body twitched and spasmed out as her love fluids squirted out onto the floor of Amber’s room and dampened Maria’s fur crotch. It was amazing that no one was shutting down their channel because of what they were doing but they didn’t want to because this was something completely new and never before seen as 300,000 viewers watched.


“Do you submit that I am the alpha cat? Nya.” Amber said down to Maria. Amber’s upper body was naked and directed straight at the camera for the world to see her two pairs of breasts on her chest as her tail danced around behind her. 


“Huh!?” Amber didn’t wait for a reply as a tingling sensation started to coarse through her breasts again.




 


 




“Your teats seem to be smaller since I made you bigger.” Alex said to Mabel. “So let us make them bigger again.”


Alex clicked the command to grow Mabel’s teats again.




 


 




Amber watched as her already expanded tits began to expand again, this time in front of her eyes and the world as they saw two sets of boobs grow on Amber. The top one did not expand as much as the bottom pair but they still started to stretch and become bigger. Amber’s top rack expanded from 48E to 50F to 52G and finally 54H for a nice bust on top. Her bottom rack began to grow as well from 28A cup to 32C to 36DD and at last 42E. Amber purred as she rubbed her two big racks on livestream for the world to see her warm, soft bust.


“I think I can enjoy these. Nya” Amber stood up and got off the bed in all her glory as she tapped her four breasts to make them bounce. Amber had become a fine model with her slim waist and bubble butt to along her double set of knockers.


“Nya, I can enjoy my ones as well.” Maria raised herself off the bed and stood up next Amber to be naked for the camera as well to show her humongous knockers. Maria’s top breast had grown from 57J to 64L and her bottom breasts below her first were 30B to 46G. Maria definitely had an hourglass shape body going on for her with her body being a little top heavier.


They were clearly the fantasies of many people with their perfect bodies, tone and tall for Amber and big and plump for Maria. They did not care anymore that they were naked for 500,000 viewers to see the birth of catgirls. 


“I think we left something on. Nya.” Amber commented as she looked at a flashing red light on top of her computer, it was the camera for the livestream.


“Nya, It is okay.” Maria lifted her arm up to reveal her armpit for the viewers. She had some white hair there as well that had turned into a small fur patch. She leaned down to lick it as she spoke to Amber. “It doesn’t bother me.”


“Me either, Nya” Amber smiled as she walked over to the computer. She would have been pissed and embarrassed early if it wasn’t for the nanobots changing her thought process. “I wonder if people are liking it.” 


Amber checked the viewers and likes for their livestream as Maria continued to groom herself behind Amber on the bed. Amber purred and turned around to talk to Maria.


“We have over 500,000 viewers. Nya!”  Amber excitedly walked over to Maria who had switched arms. “This is the most we ever had.”


“That is more than the total views we ever had before.” Maria stopped her cleaning and responded to Amber’s hypeness with eagerness as well. “We finally made a name for ourselves, Nya!”


“It is all because of these.” Amber grabbed her tail and her breasts.


“Your right. Nya” Maria purred as she touched her ears and butt. “I wonder what is next?”


As soon as she spoke, Amber and Maria felt the same tingling sensation again all over their body again. They looked at each other and purred.


“Here it comes.” They purred as Amber fell on the floor and Maria on the bed.


The viewers could see Maria on the bed as she became bigger and bigger. Her tan body swelling to even greater proportions than before, way past Amber’s previous height. Maria must have been eight feet tall when her bottom breasts started to become larger, increasing in size faster than the rest of her body. At nine feet tall, two things happen. First, Amber, who’s tail could only be seen before with it dancing about, breasts started to peek out from the bottom of the view as she was growing as well. The second was the bed, it could not hold Maria’s massive weight as she continued to grow more and more. A leg broke, causing Maria to roll off the bed to have her butt be the only view in the camera.




 


 



Thump!


Alex heard something big hit the ground in his sister’s room above him. He looked up as he was holding the grow button on his phone.


“What are they doing up there?” Alex asked himself.


Beep!


Alex looked down on his phone that had the controls for the nanobots inside living hosts, the screen read “low energy” across it.


“I guess I have to do minimal changes until I give you some more food.” Alex took his finger off the growth icon. 


Mabel had nearly grown double in size. She had beautiful white fur with a long tail and healthy paws. She had some big teats but that shouldn’t be a bother for a big cat. Mabel purred as she groomed herself.


“I'm glad I could help you out.” Alex petted Mabel on the head. She responded by leaning her head into his hand affectionately. “I am also glad that you like me a whole lot more now.”


Mabel licked his hand in response as she purred with her beloved owner. She would not normally do this since she normally did not like Alex but now she loved him.


“I can help you with one last thing and it shouldn’t use that much energy.” Alex used his other hand to swipe to another control on the phone. “I think you will enjoy it a lot.”




 


 




“Nya, that was amazing.” Maria stood up first for the viewers to see her recent growth. “I have to thank the magic man for this.”


Maria was a beauty to behold at 11 feet tall with her honey brown skin, plastered with white hair and fur on her head, tail, hands, feet and pubic areas. Her three sizes, and the extra boobs, were 125L 84H 60 98. She was an animal of a catgirl with her 7 foot 4 inches white tail rolling around on the wall of the room knocking pictures and stuff off of what the two girls used to be.


“We are really big now. Nya.” Maria said looking down as she had to tilt her head on the roof to fit standing up. She was purring as she spoke and looked over her amazing body.

“It sure is.” Amber spoke as she turned over on the ground, she had most of her body outside the view of the camera from below. That started to change as Amber stretched on the ground so that viewers could see her ass with her 8 foot 8 inches white tail.


Ssssssnnnnnnnnkkkkkkk!


Was the sound of Amber’s claws tearing through her carpet into the wood below as she pulled her body in from her stretched. Amber tried to stand up, after scratching the floor, but hit her head on the roof so she sat back down.


The 800,000 viewers got to see her new growth as well. Amber stood at 13 feet tall with her short white hair matching the fur on her ears, tail, and paws on both limbs. Her racks bounced as she sat down for people to enjoy their big size. Her three sizes, including the extra bust, was 100H 84E 52 88. She was lean with a big bust and butt to go with her seductive purring. 


“Nya, I am loving this.” Amber brought her top rack up to her face and began to lick the big nipple at the tip of one of her boobs. “This is the body that I always wanted. Nya”


“Nya, don’t have too much fun.” Maria started to crawl over to Amber, moving her big ass side to side as she did.


They suddenly stopped what they were doing and stared out into blankness. Their head started to tilt to the side as something was going on inside their heads. Their heads flipped straight back up once it was done like before. This time, they started to take big breaths as their chest swelled up and down slowly as sweat started to form as well from the increased heartbeat. The atmosphere had changed in the room.


“Do you know what I want? Nya.” Maria breathed hard as her breasts got bigger than contracted with each breath as she asked the question to Amber.


“Nya!” Amber nodded as she was panting as well from the sudden change in their minds, they knew what the other person wanted.


Amber moved to an all four position as she followed Maria, who was crawling to the door. They had the same calling as the over a million viewers who wondered where the two catgirls were going as they saw their big asses depart


“Where are they going?”


“They looked like they were going to make out.”


“This is so hot.”


“The catgirls are coming out into the world.”


“Please come to my house. Here is my address.”


“Catgirls rule”




 


 




“Time for you to go make a friend.” Alex put Mabel outside in their backyard before retreating back into the house. Their backyard was at least 2-3 acres big because of where they lived. They lived in a semi-rural outside a big city, about sixty mile drive away, so that Alex could have room to build his inventions. Alex looked out the window from the living room, not noticing the mess of a kitchen was in when he let her out. 


“Any minute now.” Alex looked around as Mabel started to explore the backyard, she had been kept inside for a long time since she was adopted by Alex’s family.


“There he is.” Alex saw the neighbor’s grey cat jump on the fence to see what had called him.


Alex had put Mabel into heat with his nanobots and now every male cat in this block would want to see this big cat that was flaunting herself for everyone to come.


“That's it.” Alex whispered as the two cats walked to each other. 


Alex suddenly noticed his own erection was starting to rise as he looked outside at the two cats meeting each other for the first time.


“That is odd. I shouldn't be turned on by cats about to bang each other.” Alex pondered why he was starting to get a boner. “ It must be something else, something in my subconscious doing it. I hope I don’t have a fetish for cats.”


Alex shrugged off that thought as his mind returned to the scene that was happening in front of him. Mabel and the neighbor’s cat were sniffing each other out, going over the head, body, and butt. Mabel was twice as big as the other cat. Suddenly, Mabel lurched forward at the neighbors cat, the cat tried to escape but it was too late for him as Mabel quickly put him into submission.


“Wow.” Alex had wide eyes as he saw Mabel take the lead in the mating act. She was on top of the grey cat who was on it’s back while Mabel moved up and down the cat’s pelvis. “I did not expect Mabel to be so aggressive in her love making. I wonder if it is due to her being bigger and nanobot induced heat.”


Alex looked down at his phone as he saw it beeping with a notification. Alex wanted to learn what the notification was.


“One of the targets has received semen inside the womb, do you wish to impregnate?” The screen read.


“One of the targets?” Alex said curiously, not understanding what that meant.


Out of the blue, Alex was slammed hard on his side as something attacked him. As he was still in the air, attached to the first ambush, a second caught him from the other side. He rolled on the ground with his two assailants until he was in the middle of the living area, he looked up to a sight he never thought he could imagine.


He saw eight planets rise as his dizzy mind reeled from the attack, four of them were tan and the other four were white. He saw some darken dots and bumps on the tip of the heaving globes. Alex looked up and down from the celestial object to see in horror what they were attached to.


Amber and Maria were stooping over him with their new massive bodies, Amber at his feet and Maria at his head. Alex saw additions to them besides them being 13 feet and 11 feet tall that Alex realized that Mabel did not eat two and a half muffins, leaving one and a half left, these were the other targets. All the changes he had done on Mabel had coincided with his sister and her friend in another part of the house, creating something new. 


“He looks so cute. Nya!” Maria tilted her head to one side, her brain clicking something inside her mind from earlier.


“I know. Nya!” Amber purred. “Something about him makes me just want to love him.”


Alex remembered two things, first was that he made Mabel like him from the get go so that he could play with him. Amber and Maria had taken the change for Alex to be the object of their affection as well but in another way that caused Alex to gulp. The second was the last command, he made Mabel go into heat. Amber and Maria were both very sexually active and they had the perfect prey for their hunger.


“I just can’t wait much longer.” Maria licked her lips as she tossed her white hair to the side with one hand while the other was in a fur patch on her crotch. Alex noticed that she was definitely in heat as he smelled a sweet aroma coming from there. “I want him now. Nya”


Alex realized that his dick was jetting hard against his pants right now as he breathed the sweaty air that was around him, they had pheromones and it was affecting him. Alex tried to move his hand to grab for his phone to change this situation before it got worse. The phone had been knocked out of his hands when the girls attacked earlier and that was the controls. Alex looked around the room quickly before he noticed the phone at the bottom of the couch near Amber’s flickering tail. 


“Hyyaa--” Alex tried to lurch for the phone but was quickly stopped when a large hand pushed him to the ground, back to where he started.


“Hold on, little one. Nya” Amber teased him, being the one who pushed him down and continued to pin him there. “Nya. We want to have some fun before you decide to leave.” 


Alex looked down at Amber’s hand that was in his chest, it was big, white, and furry. Amber had a short, thick fur running from the joint of her elbow, all the way down and onto her entire hand. On the palm of the hand was a soft flesh pad and her five digits had smaller flesh pads where her fingerprints would be. 


“I think you have something blocking us from seeing the good stuff. Nya.” Amber smiled devilishly at her small, younger brother.


Alex saw black claws unsheath themselves slowly from Amber’s finger tips and dig themselves into Alex's shirt. Amber then slowly pulled her paw across his chest, tearing his shirt with her sharp claws along the way. She applied enough pressure that she did not cut Alex at all but enough for Alex to know how deadly and keen they were. Alex was clearly intimidated by Amber and Maria right now.


“Much better. Nya.” Amber hummed as she tossed his shredded shirt away. They could clearly see his nerd body and they loved it. The mind alteration of the nanobots forced them to love Alex.


“Nya, I think there is one more thing.” Maria leaned a little bit as she put her hand inside Alex’s pants.


Alex felt Maria’s furry paw rub his erect dick and push past it until it was in the seat of his pants. Alex tilted his hand down just as Maria released her claws into his pants. Her palm was facing outwards as she extended her claws to their full length through his pants to see how big and hone the girls claws were. Maria ripped upwards causing Alex to be naked in front of the two catgirls.


“I like that. Nya!” Amber purred as she looked at the exposed throbbing dick that stood tall on his crotch. Alex wanted it to go down but he couldn’t make it go down. Alex was aroused from the site of two beautiful big catgirls in front him, no man could resist this. 


The other part that was halting his dick from going down was the pheromones that the girls were producing. Along as they were in heat, Alex would stay in a state of arousal around them and his dick would not go down. Alex had to fix this as quickly as he could before something serious happened.


“I can’t take it any longer. Nya!” Maria exclaimed as she leaned her ass upwards and leaned her upper torso above Alex’s head. He double huge rack bounced and jiggled above his head before they went down his body and he was replaced by a different view. Maria’s furry, wet pussy came into view as it dripped a few drops on his face before descending down his body leaving him to look at her big ass with her white tail dancing in the air above him.


“I want him now. Nya!” Maria breathed hard as she positioned her pussy above his dick. 


The serious was happening right now.


“Hold on a moment we can’t do-” Alex’s words could not reach her at all. 


‘MMMMRREEEEOOOWWWW!” Maria screamed as she brought her body down on the dick. 


“GGGYYYYAAAAHHHHH!” Alex yelled as he ejaculated the moment Maria’s pussy encased his dick from the pleasure. Alex also yelled from the pain as the weight of Maria’s 11 foot tall catgirl body threw itself onto him. 


 “Nya. My body can’t stop! Nya!” Maria continued to bounce up and down on Alex’s dick from her sexual drive to have as much of Alex as she could. Maria’s ass would wobble and hit Alex’s face as she had sexual intercourse with him. Amber was at Alex’s feet, rubbing her clit, waiting for her turn to hump her brother’s dick. “I love it so much! Nya!”


Alex was raped by the two catgirls.




 


 




Alex laid on the ground in tired, exhausted, and drained body as the two catgirls had their way with his body for a while, he could stop them at all and his body kept getting aroused because of their hormones. Alex tried to open his eyes, but his vision was blurry from the sweat and pussy fluids that cover his body from the assault. Once he cleared that from his view he could see where the two catgirls had gone.


Amber was near the window, where the sun rays were covering her body. She had one leg raised high vertically into the air, the high ceiling allowing her to extend it fully. Amber’s head was leaned over into her crotch as she was grooming herself after she had sexually assaulted her brother. Amber had her back to Alex with her long tail bobbing along the ground behind her.


Maria was in the kitchen,  eating whatever food she could find in there to consume. Alex could not see her at all as a bar blocked his view but he could see her tail wavy back and forth in the air.


Alex then looked towards the couch to see the target he was looking for, his phone. It had been pushed underneath the couch during the sexual encounter he had with very loving and affectionate catgirls.


Alex rolled on his belly, it took a lot of his strength to do so because the girls had sapped his strength during their love session. He slowly crawled using one arm to skirt on the carpet floor to the couch for his remedeption from the lustful catgirls. It must have taken him a minute to reach the couch from his slow journey there, it was because he couldn’t move fast and he did not want the girls to see that he was awake. Alex reached his arm underneath the couch and reached as far as he could to the back to get his phone. 


“Almost there.” Alex whispered as tried to get his fingers to touch it. He was barely touching it when something white came from the side and scooped it away from him.


“Nooo!” Alex gasped as he looked at the catgirl that had taken his phone from the couch.


“Is this what you wanted? Nya.” Amber waved Alex’s phone with her tail in the air to taunt him. She was sitting at an end of the couch, her tail long enough to nearly reach the other end. The girls had gotten to be really good with their extra limb.


“Please don’t.” Alex whimpered as he started to crawl towards his sister to stop her. It was a slow endeavour as he was dead tired.


“Sure thing. Here you go. Nya.” Amber brought the phone to Alex’s face.


“Thank you very much.” Alex smiled from the sudden kindness and hoped that filled him up. Alex slowly tried to reach up for it.


“Psych. Nya!” Amber had put the screen forward towards Alex’s face. When a click sound came from the phone, Amber pulled the phone back to herself as it had just unlocked. Amber purred as she began to play around with Alex’s unlocked phone.


“Nooo!” Alex tried to yell, but it came out very airy and raspy, as he realized Amber had utterly tricked him and finally had access to the nanobots that were inside her, Maria, and the family cat, Mabel. Alex started to crawl slowly over to her to stop her.


“Lets see. Nya.” Amber explored his phone. “Hey this is us, nya. You were the one changing us.”


“Please change yourself back.” Alex begged his sister to return to normal. He hoped that she had some sense left in her.


“No.” Amber smiled as she continued to look in his phone. “We like these changes. Nya.”


Alex was the only one who could change them back since they wouldn’t do it. The nanobots had altered their minds and bodies to enjoy this. Alex could only inch closer along the ground to try and reach his phone.


“Targets have received semen in their vagina’s and wombs, nya, do you wish to impregnate?” Amber read from the phone to Alex. “Yes.”


Alex could only watch in distraught as Amber commanded the nanobots to use his seed to impregnate his sister and friend. He had fertilized the first catgirls and now they were going to have offspring in this world. He was getting closer to stopping this as he was nearly at her legs.


“Make children closely genetically similar to mothers. Nya.” Amber continued to mess with his phone. “Begin lactation to prepare for pregnancy? Yes! Nya.”


Amber felt the weird tingling sensation in her boobs as she knew that the nanobots were doing their work inside there. Slowly, she started to feel full in her four boobs as she was producing milk now. Amber saw small white dots start to appear in her nipples to confirm what the machines had done inside her. Amber squeezed one of her teats and let the liquid fill her hand.


“Delicious. Nya.” Amber brought her milk to her mouth and she began to lick it up. She felt some new emotion arise inside her mind as something was happening beside the lactation. She did not know what it was but she knew that she would love Alex more because of it.


“Hmm, what is this? Nya.” Amber looked at the phone again. 


“Target has regained a decent amount of energy. A few changes are possible.” the screen read.


Amber saw that the phone had indicated that Maria had regained some energy for the nanobots to use to alter her some more. Maria was eating in the kitchen since they had finished having sex with their little love, she must have found enough to allow more transformation.


“Let us try this.” Amber purred as she pressed some buttons on the phone.


“MMMMRRRRREEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!” A large cat screamed from the kitchen. “There is more!? Nya!”


Amber heard some groaning in the kitchen for a minute as the nanobots worked their magic on Maria there for a minute. Soon, Maria crawled out to show Amber what had happened to her.


“Nya, I think I am expecting.” Maria said.


Maria was massively pregnant. Amber had used the nanobots to speed up the pregnancy of Maria for a huge amount. Maria’s honey brown belly scooted along the ground as her passengers were ready.


“I broke my water earlier in the kitchen. Nya!” Maria breathed hard as it was about time for her to give birth. She had a small trail of milk following her from the lactation as well.


“Alex has a big lab connected to the house as his room. He should have equipment and stuff for us for your children. Nya.” Alex’s room was on the second floor but he had a barn size extension on the side of the house for his lab. They had space and money to build a big house and that extension because of his inventions. “He has a doorway just through there.” 


Amber felt something brush her fur along her hand that held the phone. Amber looked to see her brother trying to stand with all his strength to grab the phone in her hand.


“Woah.” Amber jolted in surprise.


Amber knocked Alex on his back as the phone flew into the air. The phone arched in the air and started to fall towards Alex on the ground.


“Nya, nya, nya.” Amber grunted as she reached out to catch the phone but instead had it start to juggle in her paws above a nervous Alex who was trying to reach for it to.


“NYA!” Amber clapped her paws together to catch the phone.


Crunch!


“NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!” Alex yelled without the gaspy or raspy voice as some little pieces of glass and metal dropped from her hands. The horror he wished wouldn’t come true, had come true.


Amber had broken the phone with her strong paws and it was now a crumpled mess as she brought it to herself.


“Oops.” Amber muttered.


Alex knew it was over. The nanobots were linked to signal that the phone was generating commands for nanobots, obeying what the user wanted it to do. If they lost that signal, they would run on autopilot and acted as a self-defense mechanism for the host. The signal was encrypted as well so it would take a long time for any signal to reach the nanobots to command them what to do. As part of their autopilot, if other nanobots were to enter the host, the nanobots would attack and destroy the invading nanobots. So, at this moment, Alex could not think of a way to stop or command the nanobots inside Amber and Maria.


In a sense, they were permanently catgirls.


“Ooh well. Nya.” Amber shrugged off the destruction of the device that could return them to normal as if it was nothing. “That is that. Let me lead you to Alex’s lab.”


Amber got on all four above a shocked Alex, he had lost all energy at this point. He had turned his sister and friend into the first big catgirls and he could not change them. Alex was beside himself in disbelief as he knew that his greatest invention would be considered these two and the race that would proceed them. 


“Let me just get him. Nya.” Amber said to the pregnant Maria, who was trying to figure where to go.


Amber lowered her head down to the side of Alex’s head and down to his neck. Amber licked the neck with her cat tongue and the roughness scraped over his skin. He did not pay any attention to it as he was too tired and in disbelief of what he had created. Knowing nothing else would work, Amber opened her mouth along his shoulders and bit down gently. The nanobots had given her extra strength there and realigned teeth as well. She lifted Alex up as a mother cat would lift up their young. 


Amber motioned for Maria to follow her as she and Maria walked on all fours to Alex’s lab, each carrying their own passengers.




 


 



The lab was spacious and clean. It had metallic greyish white panels with white blueish lights giving it a bright atmosphere. There was an open balcony on the second floor that led to Alex’s room. The balcony looked down to a large open space for bigger projects that Alex worked on. A four wheel robot came to greet them as they entered.


“How may I assist you?” The robot asked.


“I am about to give birth and need help. Nya.” Maria said to the robot. Amber could not say anything because she had Alex in her mouth.


“Right this way.” The robot motioned them to follow it to the big open space below the balcony. A table started to rise from the ground as they got closer. “Please lay here.” 


Maria went on the table that had been made for her and her size. It molded into the position that would assist in her giving birth. Five other four wheel robots came to help with this procedure.


“Now breathe like this.” The robot began to give an example to Maria. Maria followed the robot’s example as she went into the labor. She was breathing and pushing hard for five minutes before her labor produced its first fruits with her tail squeezing one of the robots.


“It is a girl!” The robot exclaimed as it held a big tan and brown haired, on her head, forearms and legs, baby kittengirl from the birthing canal. It gave it to another robot that proceeded to bring it to Maria’s face. “Three more to go.”


“She is so beautiful. Nya.” Maria touched the face of the  firstborn catgirl in the world. “I am going to name you ‘Mia’ Nya.”


The robot put the kittengirl on Maria’s  swollen belly. Mia then crawled until it reached one of Maria’s lower tit and started to suck on the lactating nipple.


“Yes little one, drink your mommy’s milk. Nya.” Maria cooed to her daughter.


“Restart the breathing exercise like before.” The robot asked Maria.


“Hoo hoo hoo.” Maria started breathing in a rhythm again for another kittengirl. It only took two minutes this time for the next one to come out.


“It is a girl again.” The robot said as it handed the newest baby to another robot. She was white skinned like Alex and had Maria’s white hair. This one seemed to have a long white streak of white fur running down her spine from head to tail.


“I will name you, ‘Lola.’ Nya.” Maria named the second naturally born catgirl. Lola was placed on the tit next to Mia, she sucked away on her mother’s tit as well for milk.


Amber, seeing that everything was going smoothly, decided it was time for her to enjoy herself with her prize, her brother in her mouth. Amber, standing at full height in here with Alex resting on her bust from her mouth, turned around towards the balcony that would lead to Alex’s room. She had Maria and the delivery room bots behind her as she reached up to grab the metal rods that were the guard rails for the balcony.


Creak Crack!


The guard rails broke off the edge of the second floor as Amber tried to pull herself up there. She was too big for the guardrails as she tossed it to the side. This left nothing to protect anyone from falling off here. Amber shrugged as she reached her front paws along the ground of the second floor. 


Shink! Skreeeeeeeeee!


Amber had pulled her razor sharp claws out and had them pierce the metal floor of the second floor of the lab. She then pulled her claws toward herself to get a good grip, tearing claw marks into the ground as she pulled herself up to below her chest and Alex along with her. She dropped him on the second floor as she pulled herself back towards the edge.


“I will be back in a moment so don’t move. Nya.” Amber said as she dropped below the second floor vantage point and disappeared.


Alex couldn’t move if he wanted to. He was too weak and his mind was slowly coming back into focus after the smashed controls and Maria giving birth to catgirls. He had literally had cats out of the bag that he couldn’t put back. His mind quickly came back to near normalcy as he saw a sight to behold.


Amber leaped up from the first floor, above Alex. He saw everything on his catgirl sister as she gracefully soared through the air and quietly landed on the other side of him. He could see her boobs bounce around as she began to circle around on all fours to show off her feline prowess. Alex noticed that Amberwas not on her knees when she walked on all fours but that her knees were bent backwards to allow for smooth walking on all fours, like a cat. She could switched between the knees bending forward and backwards, depending if she wanted to walk on two legs or on all fours



Wwwrrrrrr!


One of Alex’s robots turned out by the motion of Amber parading around to show off her stuff to Alex. The robot was a two legged mech that stood around ten feet tall and dense. It was for the military, it was made to withstand several tank shells and decimate a squad of them. It stepped forward next to Amber, waiting for its command.


Hhhhiiiissssssssssss!


Amber hissed at the sudden movement of the robot that she arched the middle of back, scrunched up to make herself bigger, and raised her tail and hairs straight up, a typical defense response for a cat. 


Hhhhiiiiissss!


Amber raised her paw up as the robot had taken it’s step forward for a command. Amber brought her paw down on the robot with her claws extended on the unexpected intrusion.


‘Sssskkkkrrriiiiieeeeennnnnnnkkkkkk!


Amber’s claws ripped through the military grade steel like it was paper. It was in critical danger of being destroyed just from one of Amber’s swatting. Amber swiped a few more times with her open claws at it since it was still standing from the first attack, the armor was quickly breached.


Thunk!


The robot fell in a crumpled heap from Amber’s uncalled for self-defense. She had utterly destroyed it. 


Hhhiiisssss!


Amber gave one more hiss before returning to Alex. Alex was terrified and in awe of his sister from the display of power and elegance as she swayed her butt as she walked on all four to him, it seemed more natural to her. Alex realized that she was becoming more like a beast and strong one at that. She was behaving like she knew how to use this catgirl body all her life.


“I am back. Nya.” Amber reached down to the ground with her head. She went right to his ribs and opened her mouth. She was almost three times his height but weighed a lot more than him. Alex felt her teeth gently sinked in as she lifted him up with her mouth. She was definitely behaving more like a feline.


Amber walked on all four on the second floor to the doorway to Alex’s room. She opened and squeezed through the opening inside the room. She put the stunned Alex on his bed.


“Nya. That was fun to watch.” Amber licked Alex with her cat tongue, cleaning the sweat and pussy fluids off of him. “I can’t wait to get mine. Nya.”


“It is a girl.” Amber heard the robot say again as it continued to service Maria. Amber used her tail to shut the door to leave her and Alex all alone together. Amber had gotten really attuned with her cat parts that it was like she had always had them.


Amber finished cleaning Alex off with her tongue, getting every nook and cranny clean. Amber got a little reward from Alex, pheromone induced erect cock, when she went over that part of the body. She then stood over Alex in his bed, with her four boobs hanging down. 


Pppppuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr!


Amber’s body made that sound as she slowly lowered her body to Alex’s trembling body, it felt pleasure and scary to have such a terrifying beast give you a tongue bath after absolutely wrecking your highly advanced war machine. Amber didn’t care about that, she had a feeling of attachment and the need to take care of the little thing in front of her as if it was her own child. Amber had been developing it since she started to lactate and now it was time to act on it. She had one of her top boob’s nipple brush Alex’s mouth.


Alex slowly brought his mouth open and stuck out his tongue towards the nipple. He needed strength and he was aroused by the whole thing since he realized that she wasn’t going to harm him. His arousal was caused by his own pleasure of large boobs and that Amber’s pheromones were starting to fill his mind, being trapped in his room as she poured out a lot of them. 


Amber shivered and stretched in pleasure as she felt Alex’s tongue lick and then the mouth encircle the areola, she felt her claws, on all four limbs, dig into the floor of Alex’s room. Alex started to suck slowly and Amber felt her milk start to come out slowly into her little baby.


“That’s right.” Amber purred, this was happiest she ever felt. There was no sense of jealousy in her heart or eyes, just love. The love was maternal and sexual at the same time. “Drink your big sister’s milk. I will take good care of you.”


Alex continued to suck Amber’s tit for the milk. Amber at the same moment was bringing her tail underneath her body and circle around his dick. She got to be very good with it as she rubbed it up and down.


“I will take very good care of you. Nya!”




 


 



Mabel watched from a window, outside of Alex’s room, of the scene of what was going on. She watched as the family member, whom she once hated but now loved, got smothered by his catgirl sister. It was an interesting exchange of maternal love and sexual love between the two of them. For a few minutes, it was the sister caring for her brother in a way that a mother cat would care for its young kitten and then the next minute, she would sexually assault the kid. It was a repeat cycle. 


Mabel knew only a little of what it was like, the sexuall assault part. She had two neighborhood cats and a stray pick up her scent and come to her yard. She had sexually dominant all three of them as they came to check out the potential mate that signally her readiness for sex in this small town outside a big city. She could see a new cat coming to the backyard, attracted by her scent. She would get him in a moment.

 

Mabel looked back into the house as she saw the next step for cat kind absolutely dominating the human race. She purred as she knew that they would win in the long run if humans found these catgirls attractive.

End Notes:

The story is complete but possibly not over.

 

If readers really liked the story and want it to continue. I can probably think of 1-3 chapter additions and left room for that to happen. If readers want the story to continue, review and mention your favorite part.

 

Thank You for Reading!

Chapter 4: The Cat is Out by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

The Nanobots are back and they have another victim.

Ava was driving back from the errand that she and her husband had to do. Ava had dropped her husband at the airport in the big city for a business trip. They were well off financially and Ava said that they could live off what Alex made but her husband insisted that they should be able to take care of themselves. He continued working even though had a good source of income from his son because he was raised to be a working man. The husband was going to be gone for a week or so, depending on how his business trip went with investors, it could be two months. 


Ava pulled onto the street that had her house on it on the outskirts of this small town. This neighborhood was very spacious with large plots of land for big yards and big houses if people wanted to build, the problem was all the ‘for sale’ signs. Most of the neighborhood left when their family moved in and erected the huge metallica silver barn to the side of their house. They said it ruined the atmosphere of the place and it kind of did. It was hard to sell a house in the neighborhood because of the barn to the point that many people just left their houses empty waiting for a buyer, used it as a vacation house, or used it for tourists to stay. Either way, there were not a whole lot of people here. 


Ava pulled into her driveway and into the garage that was on the opposite end of Alex's lab and was not attached to the house. Ava got out and started to walk to the house when she saw the backyard neighbors grey cat limping as if it had a rough time earlier with something. 


Ava found it strange for the cat to be over here. It normally stayed at neighbors house where it would get a lot of attention. The neighbors were an old couple in their nineties that were hard of hearing and seeing. They loved the cat. They were also good neighbors because they couldn’t see or hear anything coming from Alex’s workshop so they were not bothered by the silver barn. 


Ava shrugged it off as she went inside the house to a wonderful surprise, muffins. Ava loved muffins, especially blueberry muffins, and there was a big one on the table next to a half eaten one. Ava presumed that the kids left this out for her.


“Don’t mind if I do.” Ava said as she started to eat the muffin. She was halfway through it when she noticed something was wrong. “What the-”


The kitchen was a mess, like a group of wild animals had come in and tore the place up. 


“Really.” Ava put a hand on her hip as she used the other hand to bite the muffin again.


Ava was a mid-forties mom at 5’3”. She was plus size with some nice curves with her three sizes being 44E 36 46. She had golden blond hair like her daughter but it was straighter and went down to her shoulders as well. She was a little plump but still looked very nice for her age with one or two wrinkles starting to form on her face.


“These kids do not know how to maintain the house while I am gone.” Ava finished the muffin and started to get to work on cleaning the kitchen up.





 


 




“Nanobots have entered a body.” The screen on Alex’s computer read and beeped.


Amber was on the side of the bed, licking her front paw, she was guarding an unconscious Alex. Amber had fucked him hard again that he lost all his energy and went into a deep sleep. It would be a long time for him to wake up again, he needed to regain his strength. Amber heard the message and decided to investigate the computer.


The computer had an attachment for test tubes to be inserted. Amber realized that this was the computer that had created the nanobots and its programming. This computer could still interact with nanobots that had not been inserted into a body yet. Amber wondered what nanobots became activated and where they were located. Were they inside her? Or inside Maria? Maybe the kittengirls? Amber had to find out as she clicked a button to open the message.


“Please enter a password.” The screen displayed.


Amber smiled as she opened the desk drawer and pulled out a notebook.


“Your sometimes pretty stupid, Alex. Nya.” Amber flipped through the password book that Alex had written. He was a genius but he could not remember his passwords.




 


 



“This is crazy.” Ava said as she picked up containers and boxes all over the place in the kitchen. She threw it into a trash bag that she carried with her. “They have no decency. Now, I have to go to the grocery store again.”


Ding dong!


Ava heard the doorbell ring.


“Can someone get the door?” Ava yelled.


Ava continued to work for thirty seconds before the doorbell rang again.


Ding dong!


“For Pete’s sake! Am I the only one who does work around here?” Ava put her stuff down and headed to the front door. 


“Hello ma’am.” A delivery man answered as she opened the door. “I have some boxes here for ‘Alex’ from ‘MajorBrains’ food industries.”


“I am his mother.” Ava looked at fifteen square boxes on the side of the front doors where the delivery man gestured. “I have to sign things for him.” 


“Okay, here you go.” the delivery man handed her an electronic device to sign. He then procured a dolly from behind his back. “Where would you like these to go?”


“There is a garage out back so you can put them there.” Ava started to sign. Ava looked up as he started to move the boxes. “Thank you very much.”


Ava finished signing the document and the delivery guy loaded the boxes into the garage. Ava waved to the delivery guy as he left and said thank you. Ava then turned and headed to the garage.


“What did you get?”




 


 



“Activating visual view now. Nya!” Amber clicked with the mouse on the computer to activate the command.


Amber suddenly saw a camera view from someone’s eyes as they were walking. The person was walking to the garage of the house, Amber had no idea who it was. She suddenly recognized who it was when the hand reached out to open the door to the garage.


It was her mother.


“This will be interesting. Nya.” Amber went through the program to see what she could adjust.




 


 



“They want Alex to endorse this?” Ava looked dubiously at the item in her hand


 Ava picked up a plastic wrapped energy bar from the boxes that had been delivered. She had opened it up to see what was inside and what Alex was involved with. Alex had planned on doing a series of educational videos to inspire young minds as well, it was in the works but it was a long way off getting everything set in stone. This company must have gotten word and decided if they could get some advertisement from it.


“This will just get you fat, not brain power.” Ava said, shocked as she looked at the nutrition facts of the bar. The bar's name was ‘Brain Experience Point Growth’ and that is not what it did. Each bar was loaded with around three quarters of a person’s necessary calories, more calcium and iron than a daily dose, and a bunch more other ingredients and stuff that was unnecessary.


“You only need to eat one of these and you will be good for the day.” Ava tossed the bar back into the box. She headed out of the garage and back to the house when something strange happened to her.


An excruciating hunger swept over her body and mind when she grabbed the door handle to the house. Ava needed food and she needed it quickly. Ava opened the door and charged to her pantry to see if she could find anything to eat. Ava was just wondering why her body had a sudden urge to eat, she was watching her weight and trying to eat less but this starving feeling was something else. Ava tried to scavenge any food she could find but could only find a little because someone had cleaned out the pantry and fridge earlier.


“You gotta be kidding me.” Ava knew of one place that had food, the garage. It was the stuff that wanted Alex to endorse, it was the only food around. Ava slowly walked out of the house and into the garage, where the box of highly caloric energy bars was located.


“Only one shouldn’t hurt.” Ava said as she ripped the packaging off of one of the bars and took a bite out of it. It was chocolate and delicious. 


Ava did not stop at one bar.




 


 



Amber could not see what was going on with her mother, she had to close the visual to enter a command. Amber had found a log for all the commands that were ever given to the Nanobots inside the computer. She found that the first one Alex had given to them was the ‘eat’ and ‘store energy’ commands to gain energy for the transformation. Amber had copied and pasted that command into the command section of the program and let it run. 


“This is pretty simple stuff. Nya.” Amber began to lick her paw. She had expected her mother to eat those bars that had been delivered, Ava would definitely get some energy from that. 


“We just have to wait and let you eat. Nya.” Amber moved away from the computer for a little bit, she had some grooming to do.


Amber had a fifteen minute cleaning session as she used her tongue to clean her body well. She had gotten her front paws nice and clean but it was time for her back paws. Amber sat down and pulled her legs up to herself to lick her fur along her lower half of her legs. After she was done with those limbs, she leaned her nimble body forward to start cleaning her crotch. She got to taste some of Alex’s cum that had escaped her pussy, Amber liked it a whole lot. Finally, she washed her set of four lactating tits to finish off her tongue bath. Amber would need Maria to get her hair.


Amber then returned to the computer, once she was sparkling clean and her white fur glistened, ready to see what was going on with the nanobots. Alex was still asleep from their little love sessions. Amber was about to go through the logs again to see what commands Alex had given to change her and her friend Maria when she noticed a red button on the corner of the screen. Amber clicked the red button to see a new tab pop up.


“Emergency Signal - activating this will activate the emergency protocol. See below what the emergency protocol command code will do to active nanobots.”


“What's this? Nya.” Amber scrolled down on the screen to see what the emergency signal would do.


The emergency signal was a last resort signal for the Nanobots, the signal will put out a single use emergency signal that would override all other previous commands and signals. Once the signal was used, it could not be used again until the nanobots were reinserted into this computer. This was a last attempt signal in case nanobots lost signal with a mobile device to retrieve and fix anything if something went wrong. The current set of commands for the emergency signal was to undo previous commands that could be undone and eject the nanobots from the host.


“MREOW! I do not want to click that. Nya!” Amber meowed as she closed the tab in fear. She enjoyed being a huge 13 foot catgirl, it gave her power and good feelings. She now knew that it was because of the Nanobots that she had these feelings but that did not matter, she could care less because she was made to think that way. Amber and Maria were going to stay catgirls and she was going to make sure of that, and maybe her mother as well.


“Time to get started. Nya” Amber clicked to the log of previous commands to see what she wanted to do to her unexpected mother. Make her a catgirl, of course, but what sort of catgirl.




 


 



“Huh? What came over me.” Ava suddenly regained her senses as she stood inside the garage with a few empty boxes of the energy bars surrounding her, she had eaten about five big shipping boxes of this highly caloric food. She looked down at her hand as she saw that she was about to stuff her face with an open energy bar. 


“I am going to get so fat now.” Ava said the first thing that came to her mind as she stood up from the mess she had made with packages that were sent to Alex for an advertisement scheme. She must have eaten a bazillion calories and other things when she ate five boxes of this stuff. 


“Alex must have something to stop me from absorbing the calories.” Ava opened the door to the garage and gave a fast trot to the house door. Her hope was in her son, Alex, to make sure she did not gain weight from this explosive splurge. She made it halfway to the door when she suddenly stopped. 


A tingling sensation erupted from her breasts and right underneath them, like that a bunch of little things were buzzing inside her, doing work. Ava grabbed her breasts as she felt like they were about to get bigger. She could stay on that long as suddenly the numbing sensation in her breasts suddenly spread out to her whole body, paralyzing her.


“AAAAAHHHHHH!” Ava screamed as fell to the floor in searing pain as if something on the inside of her was eating her, more precisely, building on her. Ava writhed in pain as her body became bigger and bigger with a new addition in her midsection.


“Calories aren’t supposed to pack on this quickly and violently.” Ava groaned as she rolled in the grass yard, she was holding her belly and ass to try and stop them from growing. It was useless as she did not know that she had a big catgirl daughter messing with her body with Nanobots, made by the son she was going to use to prevent her from gaining weight.


“Not another fold of fat.” Ava screamed in pain and horror as she thought she was growing an extra layer of fat between her bust and stomach. In truth, her belly was staying the same proportion to her body, there was just another thing growing there, another set of tits. These set of tits on her normal body would have been a 34C on her but her body wasn’t normal any more and these tits were swelling with the rest of her.


All this time, while Ava was in pain, she was actually growing taller and bigger in her bust and butt. Ava saw herself get bigger but she registered it as extra weight that she had been working hard to get rid of and now it was coming on her fast. From her normal height, her top rack grew from 44E to a whopping 68J cup, bigger than her normal self while her bottom rack went from 34C to 58H. Her butt swelled from 46 to 56 and her waist gained two inches to be 38 to support her new assets. They were not going to stay this way as Ava’s new height exaggerated it and made them bigger.


“What the fuck!” Ava yelled as she looked at her body after the pain had subsided. She was naked in her backyard and much bigger than she was afraid her neighbors would think she was an exhibisionist or a nudist.


“What in the world is going on?!?” Ava sat up covering her breasts and crotch to make sure that no one saw her in the nude. She was grateful that most of the neighborhood had moved and the neighbors in the back were hard of seeing and hearing or else they would have seen her sudden growth.


Ava was now twelve feet tall with new assets to boot. Her top breasts 154J and her bottom bust was 132H and both wobbled, swooshed, and gurgled as if it had milk inside, which it did. Her waist was 86 and her hips were 128, she had not gained fat in the wrong places but in the right places as she sat there as a gigantic plus size model with two sets of breasts.


“What are these things?” Ava jiggled her lower bust, trying to figure out what they were. Ava couldn’t see past her first set of tits to realize that she had an extra rack. “They feel like, boobs?”


Ava was going to push her top cleavage aside to see what was going on down below but she wasn’t able to. The tingling sensation appeared again, this time at the side of head and right above it. This was more painful than before as something was trying to change the structure of her body, not add more to it.


“GGGAAAAAHHHHH!” Ava screamed as she grabbed the side of her head and arc her big body back as her whole body was about to be changed.




 


 




“Nya, I am so smart.” Amber chuckled to herself as the program began to change her mother again. She had set a chain of commands to happen to inflict the transformation in sequence. She had taken some programming as a high school class and she was glad that she paid attention. She had set a bar to slowly go over a body figure that represented her mother’s body, from top to bottom, her mother was going to become like her.


“Now, let's see where that noise is coming from.” Amber got up from her crouching position at the computer to find out where this weird noise was coming from that she was picking up with her cat ears. She looked over at her brother on the bed, still asleep and would be for a little bit. He had an erection even in his sleep due to the pheromones her body was producing since it was in a constant state of heat. She would have fun with him later as she walked on all four into his lab, leaving her mother to be tormented for a little bit. 


The upper floor of Alex’s lab was neat and clean except for the destroyed robot, claw marks on the ground, and the missing guardrail, all thanks to Amber’s new cat-like body. The damage was caused by her carrying Alex to his bedroom from the lower level without using the stairs. Amber walked like a cat with a human body to ledge, swaying her hips and tail, to see her friend that had joined her in transforming into marvelous catgirls.


Maria was in the corner of the large room of the lab with four kittengirls with her. Maria was trying to rest while a tan kittengirl was on her head, playing with her ears as they flicked back to place with every swipe of the little paw. Two of them, white and tan, were laying on her belly, trying to rest alongside their mother, the white had her head on one of Maria’s lower tits, licking the dripping teat. The last one, Lola, Amber presumed by trail of white fur down her spine, tapped a destroyed four wheel robot that had the impression of the hind leg of a catgirl. Maria must have kicked it while she was giving birth to the last kittengirl. 


“It must be nice to have kids, Nya.” Amber sighed as she watched Maria’s kittengirls rest and play. She knew was going to have hers sometime but wished that she didn’t crush the phone to make hers come right away. It was cute watching catgirls first offspring explore the world and discover what is in it. They were already stronger and better able to handle themselves right after birth, it would take a human baby months to just crawl but Maria’s kittengirls were walking on all fours just fine. 


Skirt skirt squeak!


Amber’s ears perked up as she heard the sound that she had been hearing for awhile suddenly come out again, this time louder. Amber turned away from the ledge and went to explore the upstairs part of the lab, where the sound originated from. She looked over all of Alex’s inventions but could not find a thing that was making that sound.


Skirt skirt squeak!


Amber turned to her left to finally find what was making that sound she had been hearing.


Mice.


On a bookshelf, a cage with a few white mice were scurrying along the thin wood shavings and wheels of the enclosed area, they were lab mice. A few mice fled into their shelters in the enclosure at the moment Amber looked at them while others, normal about large objects in the lab, played and went around as nothing happened at all. Amber had been looking at more mechanical stuff to make the sound so she did not expect to find lab mice in Alex’s lab. Amber wondered what they were for but quickly found out when she saw a clipboard next to them, they were the first test for the Nanobots. There were logs of injections, transformation, return, and ejections of the nanobots and what they did on them, they were logged in the DNA database of the Nanobots.


“None have any Nanobots in them, Nya?” Ambe said questionly to herself as she looked at them intently, they were memorizing to watch. Amber would have normally been freaked out to see these rodents when she was human but now, they were cute, adorable, and edible. Before she knew it, she had a paw in the cage, lifting one out.


The mouse behaved normally as it would if a human picked up a mouse that was used to humans, it was a little jumpy but not crazy that it wasn’t hard to move one's hands to prevent it from falling. Eventually the mouse calmed down to where it was comfortable with Amber that it did not try to escape any more. Amber held it in one paw as she adjusted herself to stand on two legs and reach her full height of 13 feet, two feet from the roof. 


“It’s so cute, Nya.” Amber brought the little mouse closer to her face. She wouldn’t normally do this but her new side of herself was calling on the natural order of things in this world, what made her a predator. “And yummy.”


Amber scooped her white paw into her mouth carrying the little meal. It felt weird and natural as she felt the little furball move around all crazy as it finally realized what was going on once it entered her maw. It did not live in fear long as Amber’s new teeth made a swift motion to end it’s misery.


Crunch!


Amber bit down on the mouse in her mouth and continued to bite down on her dinner.


Crunch! Crunch munch munch! Gulp!


Amber chewed and swallowed the little mouse in a quick few chomps. She found it delicious as her tongue enjoyed the flavor of raw meat that was fresh as it comes, old Amber would be horrified at this but she was the new Amber now. She was a catgirl and this is what the cat side of her wanted. 


“Time to check on Mom, Nya.” Amber licked her lips as she got back down on all four to walk back to Alex’s room to see the status of the changes. The mice continued to do their thing as none could see what had happened to the companion as it was too far up for them to notice its demise.


Amber came back to the room and went back to crouching in front of the computer to see the progress of the new catgirl. Alex had begun to stir and would be awake soon, he had regained some of his energy so he could move again. Amber would be with him shortly to show him what his greatest invention had created. At the moment, if he woke up, He would see the large ass and long tail of his catgirl sister.




 


 



(meanwhile, while Amber explored the lab.)



The tingling sensation and pain stopped from the top of her head and went down to her mouth. Ava had noticed that her ears had moved from the side of her head to the top of her golden blonde hair, the ears were pointy and cone shaped and picked up a lot more sounds. Ava would have paid more attention to what they had become but her mouth was on fire with the same numbing feeling as before.


Her tongue surface texture changed to become more rough and flexible at command as it’s shape started to match the changes in her jaw. Ava’s teeth changed, especially her canines and the muscles to the jaw became stronger to befit what was going to come. The outside seemed to change the most as her lip seemed to pucker a little bit but the biggest change was right above that, in between the nose. A few hairs began to get longer, thicker, and stiff as they expanded slightly out but stayed inside the shape of her head. 


Ava had a brief moment of relaxation as the changes became complete on her head, not realizing that more would come soon when the bar on the computer screen in Alex’s room moved down a little bit more.


“Are these whiskers?” Ava felt the new hairs on her face as she could feel stuff with them as well, a type of sensory tool. Ava then brought her hands to the top of her imposing twelve foot body to feel the additions there. These new ears were stiff and malleable at the same time as Ava’s hands brushed over them to confirm what had become of her ears. “Are these cat ears? Nya.”


Ava hit the nail on the coffin on what these ears were but that was not going to change what was happening to her, the tingling hit her elbows. Ava grasped her elbows in a hugging motion, below her second bust, and rolled on the ground in pain as she felt something working on her arms to make some hair grow on her, golden fur to be exact. Ava lifted an arm up so she could see what was going on with the strange feeling eating at her arms. The golden fur went down her forearm to her hand from her elbow as the hairs glistened, it changed one it reached her palm. As a soft pink pad bulged out and inflated in her palm as if it belonged to another animal, the hairs moved up the hand to the fingers as the transformation continued. Soon, the feelings were only in her fingers as her nails shrunk into her fingers that had fur on them and were manipulated inside while the same pink pads inflated on her fingerprints. These were cat paws with human traits.


“Am I turning into a cat? Nya.” Ava said in fear as that emotion was starting to set in with the revelation of the cat paws as her hands. She was changing and she did not know why, who in the world could change a person into something else. Ava could only think of magic, scientist, and her son, Alex, and Alex wouldn’t do this, would he? It could be an accident. If it was, he was the only one who could turn her back. Ava was afraid of what was happening but that could not stop her from fighting against it with her son’s help, else she would really start to panic and freak out if nothing could be done.


“Alex” Ava groaned as she rolled over on her belly and faced the house with her big body. “I need you to come out and see if you can-- AAAAHHH”


Ava scrunched up on her lawn and stuck her butt in the air as the tingling sensation was all around her lower torso. The change was happening there as Ava grabbed her big ass in a futile attempt to stop the transformation she knew was happening.


First, her scruffy crotch became even hairier as it turned into a silk like fur that covered her labia and surrounding areas. The fur did not stop there as it continued to grow and encircle her body to make the golden for look like a golden bikini strap on her. Second, something was growing inside as a new gland started to form inside her to create something entirely new in a human body, but not a cat, for a specific purpose for later.


Lastly, right where the butt crack began, the ass cheeks met, and the tailbone started, a bump formed and grew bigger. Soon, the bump got big enough that it pushed out and started to become elongated and tubular, floppy around. Golden blonde hair covered the growth and it became very clear that this was a tail, a cat’s tail. It grew and grew until it was around two thirds the length of her body, eight feet long.


“No, please stop.” Ava begged as looked at her butt as this transformation was coming to be complete soon, she would be a catgirl. Ava watched as her tail frolicked in the air as she had no idea how to control it, it had a mind of its own. Ava turned to the house again for only hope of stopping this. “Alex-! MEEEERRRROOOWWW!”


Ava tried to scream for her son but the pause from the transformation was brief as the tingling feeling returned and caused a huge pain in her knees. She rolled back onto her back as fur grew there and some serious bone manipulation began to prepare her body for the last part of the transformation. Once the Nanobots were done there, they stretched down the leg to strengthen muscles and grow hair until it reached the ankles, they manipulated the bone structure there hard as well before moving to the foot. These robots, unknown to Ava, changed her foot and toes to be more catlike than human.


“Is this what I really have become? Nya.” Ava croaked as the pain and weird sensation subsided to reveal a new catgirl in the world, a mature catgirl. Ava was like the two other catgirls in the house, even though she did not know, but she was golden blonde instead of white and her tail was fluffier. Ava began to cry as she was beginning to lose hope that Alex could change her back to normal, he had to.


“Please save me. Nya.” Ava called out weakly to her son.




 


 



Amber had watched the last bit of the transformation of her mother in the backyard through a window in Alex’s room, the curtains were blocking Ava from seeing inside but Amber could peek through. Alex had begun to stir when his mother called his name as he had regained enough energy to have consciousness soon, Alex was waking up.


“Let us do some last things before we present you to Mom. Nya.” Amber purred to Alex as she walked back to the computer, the program had finished the last bit of the commands that Amber had entered in. Amber browsed commands as she was going to have a new set for Ava as she was about to go check in on her mother after Alex woke up.


“Find out how we can change the mind for her to be a catgirl. Nya!” Amber said excitedly as she dragged the list of commands for Ava’s mind to begin soon. Ava was soon going to be a true catgirl, in mind and body. 


“Execute. Nya” Amber hit the enter key to begin the new Ava, the mama catgirl.




 


 




“Please! Alex, fix me! Nya!” Ava sobbed on the lawn as she fully realized what she had become, a catgirl. Ava knew what this was because some other moms in town mentioned their son was into these things and showed her a picture, now she was one of them. At twelve feet tall and two sets of breasts, Ava was a golden blonde giantess catgirl that hit the mature side of things.


“I don't, sniff, want to be, nya! A catgirl. Sniff!” That was the last thing, the human, Ava said.


Ava felt a buzzing sound and sensation inside her skull before she started to tilt her head to the side as she laid on her back. Parts of her brain were changing to something else and brain cell routes were being rerouted and connected to new sections of her brain that were added. Ava was still Ava with her memories intact but emotions and ideas about them were completely different, she was new but still the same. Old knowledge combined with the new knowledge flooding in to inform her about what her new body does and behaves. New emotions also erupted within her as she became infatuated with something or someone, she did not know what she was going to do when it came to her but she knew that hormones were raging in her and things outside would notice if they got near her. 


“I guess being a catgirl is okay. Nya!” Ava said softly as the Nanobots had affected her personality. She rolled over on her side and just lounged there, being lazy and relaxing. The Nanobots made her content with this whole situation. She was a cat that would just hang about until someone did something with her and would be fine with it but get affectionate with you if she likes you or what you're doing with her. Some people might have called her a typical house cat.


“What to do now? Nya! I have an itch and I need a way to scratch it.” Ava had a particular itch in a certain spot as she was beginning to realize what it was, she was in heat and she needed a man, THE man. 


“Ooh.” Ava gave a little surprised gasp as she felt the tingling sensation return to her entire body again and that sensation was working fervently on her body to add stuff to her. Ava spread out on the huge lawn to prepare for what was going to happen to her. 


“Guess this is what I am doing. Nya!” Ava said as she felt her body grow.




 


 




Amber knew what she was doing to her mother and was proud of it, she was becoming just like her. Maybe not, there was a flashing blue dot at the corner of the model that represented her mother. The blue dot was indicating that there was still an excess amount of energy and that it needed to be used or else the Nanoot could explode. 


“Don’t want that to happen to her, Nya.” Amber said to herself as she looked for options of how to get rid of the massive amount of energy that was stored in the nanobots. Alex was stirring up some more so it was almost time to grab him and take the genius outside to see what else his creation had made. 


“How much energy was in those bars? Nya!” Amber observed a huge amount of kilojoules in those nanobots. They were wanting to work or else they would destroy themselves in a bang and hurt Ava. Amber had to prevent that.


“”Use energy for growth until Nanobots reach 10 percent of the stored energy. Turn off growth once it reaches that point.” the screen read off the summary of her command to the little robots.


“Yep. Nya.” Amber clicked the button to start the growth. Alex’s eyes were beginning to open as he woke up. 


“Create more Nanobots on the way to help with regulating the new size of target along the way? Iron material here for the use of more Nanobots and speed previous action up.” the screen gave her a suggestion as it began to execute the commands she gave.”


“Yes please. Nya.” Amber agreed to the suggestion, this would help a lot with what she wanted. Amber got off the computer and turned around to see the sleepy genius awake and slowly getting up as his body was still weak. Amber walked on all fours to her beloved brother as moans and meows erupted outside as her plan was coming to fruition outside.


“Time to see what I made. Nya.” Amber purred as she bent her head down to pick up the little boy, who she fucked nearly to death.




 


 



Alex’s eyes opened slowly as he was returning to the land of the living. He had it rough for the past two to three hours having sex with a hyperactive, sex crazy, gigantic baby making, feral lover of an older catgirl sister. He accidently got some of his Nanobots inside his sister and sister’s friend while aiming for the family cat, he thought he knew what he was doing since he had other smaller test animals for early experiments to learn but that was not the case. He did not notice the extra recipients when he had the settings set to change things relative to a cats physiology, leaving the little robots to change human bodies relative to a cat and any adjustments to based on a cat. At last, he created real catgirls that were in heat and wanted to fuck him, they had used the Nanobots to speed up one of the pregnancies and give birth to the first litter of catgirls, they would be here for good.


The first sight he saw was his sister's huge ass, jetting into the air, facing him and her tail wagging back and forth at the tip, indicating that she was happy. Alex knew that Amber’s ass was emitting pheromones because of her state of hypersexual activity due to the Nanobots and that was causing him to have a constant boner as the Nanobots created a mixture to affect humans and cats that she was ready to mate even though she was impregnated already. The first sounds he heard were meowing and moaning coming from outside his room, outdoors. Alex presumed that it was Maria and her children playing outside but he didn’t have any strength yet to look out the window because of its angle to the bed.


Soon, Amber got up from her crouching position and went to walk on all fours like a cat to him, she had been on the computer as she came to the side of the bed. 


“Time to see what I made, Nya.” Amber brought her head down and opened her mouth up as it came down on his shoulder. Gently pressing her teeth into his skin, Amber raised 13 year old Alex up by only using the muscles in her head and neck, she was just that strong. Amber walked over his bed with her 13 foot body and went to the door to his room to house, not the lab. He could not get a good view of where exactly she was taking him because his body was facing Amber and her big cat body but he saw a glimpse of what Amber was doing and it involved his computer, which gave Alex a little hope.


Alex saw his Nanobot program open on his computer and knew that Amber had been messing with it, she was trying to do something with it. He couldn’t stop her even if he tried but that wasn’t the issue. Alex saw the red button for the emergency signal and he knew that is all that he needed. Alex had forgotten about the failed proof setting he put into the Nanobots in case the situation did not turn out great or something went wrong, the Nanobots would reverse changes and eject themselves from the host. He had a way to return this all to normal, the problem would be getting past his sister and friend. They were stronger than him so he had to outsmart them to fix everything, but he had to do it fast before some things became irreversible, like his catgirl daughters that should be waiting outside for him.


Amber squeezed through the door to his room and down the stairs nimbly to the first floor. She was very quiet as she descended and moved around to the back door. When she got there, Alex could follow where she was in the house by the position he was in even though he was going backwards in her mouth, mostly by the clean kitchen that he could see, Amber was at the backdoor and trying to open it. Her hands were too big to get a proper grip so she switched to pulling out a claw and pushing into the door to break the door handle off to leave it permanently open until a new door handle was added. Amber carried Alex outside.


Alex planned to hear the excited meowing of kittengirls running up to him or playing around with Maria but that was not what was happening, it was a gentle humming as if something big was breathing. Alex saw the house start to walk away from him as he got closer to this breathing in the family’s big yard, it was not the four kitten girls or Maria making it.


Alex saw two big golden blonde hairy logs stacked on top of each other getting bigger as Amber carried him along in the yard on one side of his vision. Soon, the other side of his view, had a long fluffy giant golden blonde serpent, dancing in the sky. Then the golden logs changed color and texture, they were thicker, pinkish, and missing hair. Alex had an idea what had happened during his nap but could not believe it.


Amber stood up on her hind legs as she was standing up to reach something at a tall height, stretching her whole body up so that anyone observing could see her mighty body. Amber was now using her hands to move Alex around with mouth to adjust his body to aim at something as he saw to round things above and below him. His feet hit something hairy and moist as Amber moved his weak body for something, it didn’t stay like that as his feet moved past that to something warm, soft and wet with his legs feeling the hairy and moist feeling. Amber let go of him with her mouth and gave a push with her arms that caused the wet and warm section to move to his waist and the hairy part to his chest. Amber backed off and went to the ground and sat down with her butt on the ground with her knees lifted up and hands on the lawn in between the legs like a normal sitting positions for a cat, she was watching what was happening to Alex for a moment. Alex looked down to see where he was at but already had an idea.


Alex was in the thralls of a giant pussy with golden blonde fur surrounding him. Amber had created a giant catgirl during his little time resting for strength, who was this person that she had changed? Alex was slowly moving to get out before this person realized he was here but that was too late. The person was on their side with their legs together when Amber put Alex in the giantess’s labia, when it felt the guest try to leave, it moved. The giant catgirl rolled from her side to her back on her bum and opened her legs apart. Amber retreated backwards to the house as she was observing the last bit of what she set in motion. Alex was shaken up as he was readjusting his bearings after the catgirl moved. Alex had cummed with the movement as the aroma and scent of this catgirl was very strong and he was in close proximity to the source of these pheromones, this catgirl was in heat, a big heat. The giant body’s upper torso started to bend upwards and over to see what was stuck in her pussy and Alex twisted his body to see who it was that was made into a catgirl.


It was his Mom, she had become a catgirl. A giant 99 foot 9 inches tall catgirl with two humongous sets of breasts and golden fur. She was a beauty to behold at this marvelous size, being so big, mature, and imposing. Ava looked down at her son with some lazy eyes as he stared back at the slightly red face of his mother’s adult catwoman head. Alex wondered where she got the energy to make this transformation with the Nanobots because it had to be some calorie rich food to do this. That was not the thing to think about right now, he needed to get to his computer to activate the emergency signal to stop all this.


“Mom!” Alex yelled out to his mother from her cunt. She was the only one that could stop all this with her humongous size. He hoped nothing else had changed. “I need you to pull me out and put in my room and we can fix all this!”


Alex was positive that his mother would want to go back to normal. She was definitely not into this stuff and was glad that her son looked like he wasn’t going down this sort of path. Ava tilted her head to the side as Alex saw a golden paw rise up to the side. Ava was going to get him out. Alex saw two golden fingers and thumb reached down towards his little body but did not grab him placed on top of his head and body.


“Huh?!” Alex's eyes got wide at this little position of where the fingers were located on him as he knew what that meant. 


Sploosh! whump!


Alex was pushed in instead of pulled out. Alex’s entire body fit inside Ava’s pussy as she shoved him deep inside her womanhood.


“Mmhhm, Nya!” Ava gave a gentle moan as she pulled her fingers out of her pussy, leaving her son inside to bang for freedom. She used her hand to seal the lips together while one played with her clit. Ava saw her son and knew that it was the person she was made to love and seek. She felt like she could have many loves but this would be the one she would come back to. Her love was now fighting against the walls of her vagina, trying to escape but he was losing, he was weak and her pussy strong.


Alex was not giving a good fight against the warm, wet walls of his mother’s vagina. He was still a little weak from his love sessions with his sister but was strong enough to prevent himself from dying inside here. He was banged around as Ava had closed his exit and went to town loving her son with this cave. He was thrown around in this tight cave that he had only been in once before, when she gave birth to him. Now that very thing was smothering him to death with love.




 


 




Amber crawled through the window of Alex’s room to get back inside. She had seen enough when her mother shoved Alex inside her and started to rub herself. Ava would have been embarrassed by this display to her neighbors but they didn’t really have neighbors besides the ones that could barely see or hear. Plus she was enjoying this a whole lot so that it wouldn't matter if there were neighbors or not.


Amber had an idea since she saw that she could make her mother huge and went to check to see if it was possible. She checked the screen and saw what she wanted to see. 


“Object lodged inside vagina, right before the uterus. Reject or accept the object?” The screen read to her.


“Accept! Nya!” Amber purred as she activated that command.


“Mreow!” Ava gasped outside as something went deeper inside her. Amber knew that Ava had unintentionally, through the Nanobot command, pulled Alex back to her womb, where he began his life from. 


“Time to see if it is possible? Nya” Amber was crouched on her belly in front of the computer searching for a certain task for the Nanobots to do. She had several ideas but had to see if they would work together. 


“Nya! It does work!” Amber said excitedly. Amber was seeing if it was possible to change Alex if he was inside a person that had Nanobots inside them and it was possible. Albeit, that person had to be huge, that is what their mother was, a huge catwoman. 


“Let us see what we can do. Nya.” Amber looked over the genetic database in the computer to find what she wanted the Nanobots to do. She found what she wanted and looked at the approximate time it would take to complete this task. “Long time.”


Amber lifted her head up and looked out the window to see her mother still playing with her cunt, even though Alex went in really deep into her, she was in heat and needed sex of some sort. Amber needs a way to hide her mother while the changes happen inside her on Alex. Ava would be hard to hide as she was nearly a hundred feet tall and the remaining neighbors here would definitely notice that. Amber was there for ten minutes, thinking of what to do as Ava mastubated with her son before she came up with an idea. 


“We are going to need you to hide. Nya.” Amber went to the computer and entered a list of commands to her mother’s Nanobots. Some were for Alex, others for Ava, but all in all it needed to be done as she finished the code for the task. 


“And done. Nya.” Amber had the string of commands go and do their tasks.


Ava stopped what she was doing with her pussy and looked into the distance. She had a simple task for right now, hide. Hide from the general public and the media’s eyes so that they did not know what was going with this family or the giant catgirls. Ava needed to hide where there were a low amount of people and nature to hide her gigantic body. She got on all fours and slowly observed her surroundings before slowly going off into the distance, away from the house. She was slow at first but when she thought that people would see her but leapt in huge bounds when no one was around to cover a great distance as she left her house to look for a home in the wilderness. Little Alex stuck inside her for the ride as he had something happening to him inside Ava’s womb.


“Have fun, little one. Nya” Amber waved out the window into the distance as her mother carried Alex away. “But not too much fun.” 


That was a lie. Amber was going to put a whole set of commands inside her mother. She was going to need time to do it so she had some free time now that her distraction was gone. She was a free catgirl until he came back. Amber crouched down in front of the computer to enter the commands and learn more about this amazing program when the screen flashed on with a message.


“Nanobots inside a body.”


“Meow?” Amber looked inquisitively at the message. There were more Nanobots out there? Where were they? How many more Nanobots? Amber was trying to think of how she and Maria got the Nanobots inside them in the first place and where Alex placed them.


“Oh!” Amber suddenly realized where the Nanobots were possibly located. Amber got up and squeezed out the Alex’s bedroom door and down the stairs to where she guessed where the remaining Nanobots were located.


On the table in the kitchen eating area, four kitten girls were munching down on the remaining half of a blueberry muffin. The same sort of ones that Maria brought up before their livestream. The children of Maria and Alex had swallowed the all changing little robots and had become hosts. There were only a few of them inside each one but Amber would learn how to change that. 


“This is getting interesting. Puuurrrr!” Amber purred at the ideas in her head.




 


 




Alex was pulled deeper into the sweet embrace of his mother’s most inmate part to an even more intimate part of her body, the womb. Alex jiggled inside this special place as Ava continued to enjoy her son returning to his first home. The place hugged him but not so tight that he had space to breathe and adjust himself. He wondered how the air would be in here as it was moist and stale. 


“Damn it!” Alex gently banged the wall of Ava’s womb with the strength he had. He was not getting out of here for a while or someone intervened from the outside. He guessed his dad but he was going to be gone for a long time. Alex had to regain his strength in here, he was being fucked right now inside his mother but it was not like the violent sex of Amber and Maria. He could cope with this.


Suddenly, Ava seemed to readjust herself and began to move. It was gentle at first but there were short bursts where she became really active, causing him to bounce inside her womb a lot.


“What is going on?” Alex asked his mother who could not hear him at all. Alex put his hands out on the fleshy walls to secure his position to not bang around inside her very hard. That is where he felt a tingling sensation start on his hands that made contact with Ava. Soon, every inch of his body that touched the flesh of Ava’s womb had a slight numbing feeling to it. It was small and barely noticeable but Alex noted it and thought that it was something to do with Ava’s sudden activity.

 

Alex did not know it was the Nanobots he had created, working on changing his body. It was slow and not noticeable at all as it was a time consuming task  for the little robots to change something from outside the body but it could be done and they were doing it. Alex rode out the ride until it became gentle enough for him to sleep and recharge his energy. He fell asleep and did not wake up as that was the first thing the Nanobots made sure to do to make sure their task was undisturb as possible.

End Notes:

The story is back by demand and there are more catgirls and bigger catgirls. Alex is in for a bumpy ride as he has no idea what is going to happen. The chapters can be pretty big as I only have 1-2 chapters left that I can think of so might split some chapters up to save writing time and keep people reading along and not wait to long but we will see. 

 

review the story if you like it. helps gets people interested in the story.

Chapter 5: Some Cats-ing up to do by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

Alex is coming out of his Mom and he has to figure out what to do now when the world is not the same as before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alex's eyelids slowly started to rise as his consciousness returned to him, it was like he had been in a deep sleep for a long time. Alex eyes opened to a darkness that was slightly lit by a red filter that had little red dots of various sizes reaching the back of his eyes giving no hint of him seeing anything else or distinguishing anything, it made no difference if his eyes were open or not for to understand anything about where he was, touch was better. Alex was pressed and tangled in a mess of different protruding things here that were hard and round, smooth and gentle, and fluffy and soft, it was like he was a pile of something. All these things seemed to be covered in a slime-like substance that sometimes gave him a tingling sensation. 


“Where am I?” Alex ground as he pushed around to try and find where he was located.


“Mmmpth”


“Urrgh” “


“Oopth”


These were all gentle groans and voices of discomfort as he moved around, these were other people. Alex was in a pile of other beings. 


“Hey. does anyone know where we are?” Alex asked into the darkness but no reply came for a while before he asked several more times and still got no response. Everyone here was unconscious, like they had been drugged here or something and left here. Alex did not want to think why would there be a pile of unconscious human bodies here with him but he needed to get out of it.


“Sorry.” Alex said as he pushed his way through the pile again, ignoring the grunts of the sleeping people here. As he pushed his way through the people, male and mostly women, Alex found that red dots of light he saw when he opened his eyes for a little bit to see if he was making progress, became more numerous, larger, and started to join together. Soon, the red light became all that he could see as he pushed passed everyone to reach it to find that it was a wall that was enclosing them in here, the light was outside the wall.


“Oh!” Alex finally remembers where he was once he pressed against the soft wall that kept him a prisoner with other people. “Damn it.”


Alex was inside his mother’s womb. She had turned into a giant catgirl in heat and stuffed him inside her cunt when Amber put him inside to tease him. Ava, his mother, then worked his body to be enveloped by her vagina until he was somehow pulled deep into the baby room. He fell asleep and did not know for how long but guessed it had been a while. There were other beings inside here, he did not know if they were catgirls and catboys, just that he crawled over them to get to this position along the flesh wall of his mother’s womb. He guessed there were between 12-16 of them inside her right now.


“I have to stop this.” Alex said to himself. He needed to get inside the house and get to the computer, he needed to activate the emergency signal to reverse all this. Some of the damage was irreversible but he needed to fix what he could. Alex began to move along the outside of the womb so he could find a way out. “Got to find the exit.”


Alex pulled himself along by grabbing the other beings and pulling himself in circles until he found what he wanted. The beings in here were of various sizes, the women tend to be bigger and the men smaller. Alex found a ring like structure on a part of the circular room and it had an indenture for a hole. Alex guessed that this was the way outside and he was right. Alex pushed his hand into the ring and it gave way for the rest of his arm to enter another fleshy room. 


“Time to say goodbye to this old room a second time. I hope I don’t come back here.” Alex put his other arm into the hole in the ring and pushed it wider apart so his head could fit through it. Once his head was through, Alex pushed and pulled the rest of his body into the vagina of his mother from the womb, he was being born again by her. Finally escaping the confimentents of the baby room, the walls of the vagina seemed to help push him along to the outside as he rolled along the pink folds of his mother’s cunt, ready to assist him to come back into the world. Alex continued to slide out, hearing his mother’s heartbeat beating fast, until he saw daylight and his love juice covered body popped out.


“GGAAAHH!” Alex gasped as he escaped his mother’s womb. He was blinded by the light but they quickly readjusted as he started to push himself out of the predicament that his sister had placed him in. Alex’s upper torso was outside and dangling from the pussy lips, he noticed that he was several feet up in the air as his mother was now a giantess, a giantess catgirl. Alex twisted his body so that he was facing towards his mother’s head and placed his hands on her labia to push his lower half out. 


Alex was met with a huge belly that belonged to his mother once his entire body was free and laying on top of her furry pussy. Ava was on her back so it really expressed how big her pregnant belly was as it rose and fell with each fast breath, she was awake but occupied. Ava was doing something on the other side of her pregnant belly that was distracting her from  noticing her son escaping. Alex slid down her pussy until he hit the ground to go and scurried away from her to make sure she didn’t catch him and put him back inside. They were in the middle of a grove in some forest that Alex did not recognize, he really began to wonder where he was. Alex ran to the edge of the open space, where the trees were, and hopped over a fallen log to get out of view from his mother’s sight if she decided to look for him. That is when he noticed several different things about his body


The first thing, it was smaller. His body was now around three feet tall. He had shrunken a little inside his mother’s womb. Alex guessed that the tingling sensation he felt in the slime of his mother’s womb was laced with Nanobots to change him, Amber probably set that up from the computer in his room. She was in charge of the Nanobots that were not connected to his phone by his computer. Another one of Alex’s guesses was that he was here for a long time, the Nanobots would need to take a long time to change someone from the outside, imprisoning in a womb would make the perfect place to do it. Second, his ears were different and clearly no longer in the place they belong. They were now on top of his head and were round and cylindrical. They twitched a whole lot and picked up a lot of sounds that seemed to make him a little jumpy. The last thing was coming from his butt, it was a tail. Alex brought it forward and grabbed it to get a better look at his new appendage. It was thin and fleshy with only a little bit of fur on it that was similar to his hair color, Alex noted that it was very long compared to him and the other tails he had seen on a person.


“I am a mouse boy.” Alex said as he held his tail in his hand and touched the ears on his head, Amber had changed him into the prey of cats. Alex had a bunch of mice DNA in his computer database when he first started to use the Nanobots, that is how Amber was able to do it. Amber must be having a blast knowing what she turned her little brother into.


“When I get my hands on her.” Alex slammed his fist into his hand in frustration. He was glad that Amber only changed the ears and gave him a tail, he wouldn’t know what to do with them. The Nanobot could only change his body on the outside because they converted him into this from the outside, so his mind was still Alex without any modifications there. “I am going to turn her back to a human and give her a wart on her face.”


“Did you enjoy my milk? I assure you that’s really tasty, Nya.” Alex heard his mother’s voice behind the log, she was moving.


Alex spun around and pushed tail with his hands between his legs to make his body as small as possible, he did not want to be caught by his mother, a catgirl, and he was doing the natural thing a mouse would do in that situation, hide. Alex hid for a little bit, being completely still as his mother talked a little bit more to someone. Once he knew that his mother hadn’t noticed him, he crawled along the length of the fallen log to stay hidden while he went to go see what was going on.


His mother, Ava, was sitting straight up with her legs apart in the middle of the grove, completely naked. Her ninety-nine foot nine inches body is on full display for anyone to see her majestic catgirl body, her golden fur glistening in the sunlight and her tail frolic behind her playfully. She had a blank face but there definite hints of lust and sexual desire starting to show. She was a lazy cat that would become energetic if stimulated and that is what was happening right now. In her front paws, two humans were caught in her grasp and they were naked as well, one was male and the other female.


“Let us go you big cat bitch!” The woman screamed as she banged against the golden fur fist of my mother. She was clearly the least happy about this situation.


“Please, Yvonne. Let’s not make her angry.” The man tried to calm his friend down so as to not make this situation even worse. He seemed to grasp a little bit better the power of this giant catgirl, Alex could see that the man’s dick throbbing at the bottom of torso. His mother’s scent would make any male go into heat with her, Alex had a boner right now because of the pheromones. 


“She just smothered us with her white ass tits. How can it get worse?” The woman screamed to her friend in disgust of his opinion, both of them were african american. The woman was past the tipping point of not caring what she said, she had enough of this catgirl play with her like a sexual toy. “I bet you like this. Women with big boobs”


“No.” the man mumbled. “It’s just that it’s possible for her to eat us.”


That part was entirely true, Ava could eat literally anyone of us and we could not stop her. Alex wondered if she did so already, she had to feed somehow, the Nanobots and Ava needed something to supply energy and nutrients.


“It looks like you two need a room to talk this out, Nya.” Ava chimed into the conversation between the two people in her hands. She did not seem bothered at all by what they were doing but she was shifting her body for something else. “It just so happens that I can oblige you two in that regard. I just need you to hold on for a minute.”


Ava spread her legs out wide and leaned back until she was on her elbows as she held the two people captive in her front paws. Her lower paws were stretched out that one of them landed right next to Alex’s log, causing him to skirt back from her monstrous foot. He could see her claws come out and dig themselves in the dirt and then plowed it as she pulled them back slowly towards herself with her monstrous strength. Alex peeked over the log this time to see what crazy thing was going on with his mother, he was scared of her just like those two people in her grasp. He was shocked by what he saw but he shouldn’t really have been surprised.


His mother’s furry golden pussy was trembling a lot and there was movement from her pregnant belly all the way to her crotch, Alex wondered what was going when he remember, there were people inside her. He saw a black dot appear in between her labia’s lips that grew larger until it popped out of her pussy, it was a woman’s head. The woman was Asian with long straight black hair that was wet by Ava’s pussy fluids. She was pushing herself out along with Ava’s efforts to get this person out of Ava’s vagina. Once she was completely out and landed on her back on the ground, Alex got a better understanding of what this woman was like. The woman seemed to be in her mid thirties with the hair coming down to her lower back. She was at least ten feet tall with two sets of tits with the additions of two cat ears and tail that were both black fur. Her limbs had black fur coming on them as well with the fur coming from cat paws all the way up to the elbows and knees, this woman was a catgirl as well.


Pop!


A small object suddenly shot out of Ava's womb directly onto the new catgirl’s two busts, it seemed to be human shaped. Alex wondered what this two foot being was when he got his answer right away, a thin, with little fur, long tail rose up that was like Alex’s tail, it was a mouse boy. 


“Since two came out, I guess I can put both of you in, Nya.” Ava purred as two people who just came out of her womb started reoriented to the great outdoors.


“You stupid cat, bitch! Let us go!” The woman, Yvonne by what the guy said, was fighting furiously as she understood what was going on, Alex knew as well but there was nothing he could do without his computer. Ava carried the man straight to the mouth of her pussy as he was lost for words and shivered in fear as he came face to face with the beast of a pussy, soon he was kissing it. Yvonne screamed to him. “Dominic! NNOO! Don’t put him in there!”


Ava did not listen to Yvonne at all as Dominic’s head and shoulders slipped into her pussy very easily and Ava gave a slight grunt of approval on contact. Ava continued to push Dominic inside her vagina until there was nothing left of him on the outside, he had gone inside smoothly because he was too scared to move and fight. Ava pushed her golden fingers deep into her pussy as she arched back a little as the visitor became a resident.


“Dominic!” Yvonne screamed as Dominic was swallowed by Ava’s catgirl pussy to join the others inside her belly. We all knew what was going to happen inside her, we had seen the results and some had experienced it and some yet to. Yvonne fought against Ava’s hand, Alex cowered in fear behind the log, the new catgirl and mouse boy watched in awe as Ava brought the next person to the changing room. Anyone who entered Ava’s womb would be turned into catgirls and mouse boys, Amber had set the Nanobots to focus on changing those in his mother’s womb.


“It’s sick, just sick.” Alex couldn’t watch Yvonne’s screams as she was brought down to Ava’s pussy, the sound could not be blocked out with Alex’s new ears. Alex listened all the way until Yvonne’s screams stopped, he decided to look up and see what his sister had commanded his mother to do to people that discovered the existence of catgirls, giant catgirls that is.


Ava had arched her hips way up into the air creating a huge space between it and the ground with only her limbs and upper back touching the ground as she raised her groin high into the air. The catgirl and mouse boy back away some as Ava’s tail squished wildy around from the excitement and pleasure that ravaged Ava’s body. Alex could see the gargantuan muscles tense up along Ava’s entire form, especially at the claws that were extended and dug deep into the ground. Alex could hear his mother's loud meows of pleasure as her pregnant belly was at the tip of the arch she had created for the one act that she was doing down at her crotch, pulling the woman inside her. Yvonne only had her dark legs outside Ava’s pussy that created a contrast with the golden fur there, she was kicking fiercely trying to break out from  Ava’s cunt but it was not possible. Ava’s vagina was too strong and Ava was using that to her advantage to get a lot of delight from Yvonne’s struggle to hit all the right spots. Ava flexed her pussy and Alex saw Yvonne slurp in up to her feet and glob of Ava’s cum push past and drop to the puddle below, Alex’s mother was only using her vagina’s muscles and walls to pull the human inside to change into something else.


“MMMMMMRRRRRREEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!” Ava meowed in joy as her body contradicted and trembled. 


Yvonne was pulled entirely inside Ava and was replaced with a fountain of cum erupting from Ava’s pussy. Alex watched as his mother’s hips hovered there in the air, gushing her love fluids in the pool below her big ass and Alex could hear each sploosh of the liquids, it was a marvelous and terrifying sight. Ava stayed that position for thirty seconds, trembling in pleasure and dripping it out of her pussy, before she brought her butt back down into a pool of her cum. She had just put those two people into her womb to be transformed.


“AAhhh!” Ava sighed as she relaxed her body flat on the forest floor as her two sets of tits inflated and deflated as she calmed herself down from putting those people in place that they would never be the same. Ava put a paw on her pregnant belly and stroked over it, really happy with herself.


“That wasn’t so bad. Nya.” Ava mumbled to her two new inmates. “You two can talk over your little lover’s quarrel inside there. 


“Excuse me, Nya.” A new voice interrupted.


It was the new catgirl that came out of Ava’s womb. She was carrying the little mouse boy, that seemed to be not even in the double digits in age, was held in her arms as she stood on her hind legs. She seemed a little scared, why wouldn't you be after seeing that, and had her big fluffy, it was really fluffy and poofy, tail in between her legs. Ava lifted her upper torso up so that she was in a sitting position.


“Yes? What is it? Nya” Ava asked the catgirl who came out of her a few minutes ago. Alex made himself even smaller behind the log.


“Uhm.” The catgirl stumbles for words to say to Alex’s mom. “You see, Nya. my husband is still inside. And uhm. I was hoping for him to come out. Nya.”


Alex trembled a little in his hide place, his mother had just unbirthed an entire family and rebirthed most of them in these new creatures. How ravenous was his mother’s womb.


“I do not know how to or when. Nya.” Ava rolled over so that she was on all fours facing the catgirl holding her mouse boy son. “The ones I put in just come out on their own timing. I have yet to have the first person I put inside come out.”


“Whew” Alex sighed a sigh of relief. His mother had no idea that he had escaped her womb when she was putting those two people on her boobs for breastfeeding if he heard the conversation correctly when he came out. Those two had possibly allowed him to escape unnoticed by his giantess cat girl mother. He felt sorry that those two had to experience this but it was necessary so that he could get back to his house and reverse this.


“What do you mean by that? Nya” The catgirl inquired for information as she squeezed her son even tighter.


“I have given birth to two catgirls already but no males have come out yet.” Ava brought her golden tail around and pointed at her stomach that held multiple people inside. “Nya, that boy is the first one to come out. I believe it takes longer to change males into mice than girls into cats. I don’t know why but that is the way I see it looking from my point of view. Nya.”


Ava was right about that. Alex knew that it was hard for the Nanobots to make this smaller or take away things from a host. The Nanobots had to practically eat the host without killing it so it took time and precision to do it right, especially if the Nanobots were doing it from the outside. Alex hypothesized that the black hair catgirl’s son was able to come out so quickly because he was already small when the Nanobots began to desize him.


“What do we do now? Nya.” The Asian catgirl seemed to accept her new life reluctantly. She was looking down at her mouse boy son with caring eyes as he stared back worried as well. “I have to take care of my son and get my husband out. Nya.”


“You can come with me until he comes out. Nya. I can show you how to live your new life as well.” Ava informed her.


The catgirl looked down at her son and then begun to whisper into his mouse ears what they were going to do. They continued to whisper to each other as they talked things over for five minutes. Ava waited patiently for them to finish their conversation. When they were done, the catgirl walked up closer to Ava and said.


“Deal. Nya!”


Ava smiled and looked down at them. “Good, now we can go get some grub. Nya.”


Soon, the two of them walked away from the grove in the opposite direction as Alex, talking as they went. Alex waited until he could no longer see his mother walking on all fours and Hilda, the new catgirl, walking normally to a far distance away from Alex.


“I have to get back to the house as quickly as possible or there could be more people transformed in Mom that it would be hard to keep track of all them.” Alex stood up and turned in the opposite direction as the two catgirls. He had to undo his accident and stop Amber from using Mom to create more catgirls.



 


 



Alex learned that his mother had carried him a far distance from their home and kept him inside her for a long time, around three months. This made it very hard for Alex to return back home to his lab. It took him a few weeks traveling while hiding at the same time. He could not be seen in public or people would freak out to see a three foot tall mouse boy, he had to do it stealthy. Alex had to find clothes that could hide his additional extremities and still be comfortable to move around in. Alex had to scavenge around like a rat in trash cans and such just to get food to survive, it was such an irony. The last problem was transportation. Alex had to hitch a ride on semi trucks and the sorts in unused compartments or spaces so that the drivers couldn’t find him. He had to guess and reason the direction that the trucks were traveling so that he could actually get close to his home, sometimes he was wrong and other times he was spot on which caused some delays.


“Finally back.” Alex sighed as he walked down the street for his neighborhood, he was back. Alex trudged along the asphalt road to the silver barn jetting out like the awkward building it was. It was a glorious sight as the wind blew red leaves to make the building standout even more with all the abandoned houses in the neighborhood.


“I can fix all this when I get to my computer.” 


That was going to have to wait. 


Suddenly, a brown blur burst from some bushes on the other side of the street from his home before he even got to the house next to his. The blur made a beeline for Alex.


“GAAHH!” Alex screamed as he took off in the opposite direction as this unknown assailant sped towards him. Alex ran towards one of the empty homes in this neighborhood to see if he could lose them in there but he never made it, the attacked pounced him from behind on the lawn.


“Oomph!” Alex grunted as he rolled in a ball with his assailant on the grass until they stopped with the attacker on top.


“Gotcha, tiny one! Nya!” This catgirl pinned Alex to the ground with her brown hair paws on his shoulders. “Your mine!”


Alex trembled in fear as he was completely pinned by this catgirl that came out of nowhere and was not one that he recognized. Alex guessed that this was one of the two catgirls that his mother had mentioned about with Hilda before they split ways. Alex looked up at this naked catgirl and asked. “Who are you?”


The catgirl smiled. She appeared to be around twelve years old so just a year younger than Alex. She was tan and had brown hair in a pixie cut with the color being similar to Alex on her head, arms, legs, and round tail. She was 8 foot 3 three inches with a slim build that hid very strong muscles except for the waist, which had a nice six pack. She had two sets of tits, the top one was 58C and the bottom was 46B. Her butt, which Alex’s hands had gripped in the tussle and was still holding onto, was stiff, smooth and lean as well. The three sizes of this catgirl with the two sets of tits was 58C 46B 34 61. 

 

“My name is Mia.” Mia purred as one of one of her cat ears flicked. “And I'm going to have fun with you.”

End Notes:

I split this chapter in two otherwise it would have been very long and it allows me to do more in the next chapter. I hope everyone enjoys it and reviews it. It helps with people reading the story.

Chapter 6: A Hissterical Place To Be by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

Alex is about to have some crazy interaction with what has been going on at his old home.

“Mia? Mia?” Alex thought as he was trapped below this catgirl’s groin. He had heard that name before and was trying to recall where he heard that name before. The last time he heard that name it wasn’t in connotation with an eight foot tall catgirl.


“Mia! As in Maria’s daughter?” Alex said aloud as he looked up at the catgirl before him. He thought it was possible with the knowledge of a device he had created that could change things.


“Correct. Nya.” Mia winked at her mousy daddy that was between her lean thighs. She scooted her legs back and brought the top half of her body down so that her breasts were touching Alex’s chest and her face was in front of his. Her face got real serious as Alex felt her front paws grip the side of his head and extend her claws out slightly.  “How do you know that?”


“I uh, I am your father, Alex.” Alex sweat a little as he felt his daughter's claws press slightly against his skull, she could kill him. He was really surprised to see his daughter had aged to a preteen girl, he would have never guessed that Amber would do that. Alex wondered what else she had done since she has access to the computer. She could make more Nanobots? She could create more Catgirls? She could create more Mouse boys like him? That last one would take some time though. 


“You finally home, Nya. Aunt Amber said you would eventually come.” Mia’s attitude changed from ‘I’m going to kill you’ to ‘I’m going to love you forever.’ She retracted her claws and hugged Alex’s body very tight that he thought he was going to pop. Mia was really strong. She let go of hugging Alex but still had her breasts on Alex’s chest and her face was in his face. “I can have fun with my daddy. Nya.”


“What do you mean by fun?” Alex asked but he already knew the answer. Mia had brought one of her paws down to his crotch and inserted a finger inside his ragged pants that he had scavenged along the way here.


“Mia! We-” Alex tried to talk his daughter out of doing this but it seemed like words were not going to stop his daughter’s desires. Mia pulled out her claw and tore the pants open along the crotch of his pants to reveal his erect dick. Mia was in heat and her pheromones were arousing the mouse boy to prepare him for sex, sex with his daughter.


“This is what I mean by fun. Nya.” Mia cried excitedly as she slammed her pussy down on the cock of her three foot tall daddy. She was not taking no for an answer, verbally or literally, she was going to have sex.


Alex could do nothing against the strength of his daughter humping his dick on the open lawn of a neighbor’s house. He couldn’t believe that they could do this so brazenly out in the open of their neighborhood to see. People will learn that catgirls were now real and they were fucking out in the open mouse boys. Alex was trying to keep this all underwrap so that very few people would know what his Nanobots were capable of creating, fantasies and a new species. This was making it harder to keep it a secret, not knowing that millions already knew about because of his sister’s livestream.


“AAAAAHHHHHH!” Mia arched herself back as it was now time for Alex and her to reach their climax. Mia twitched as she orgamsed with her face looking into the sky with extreme bliss while Alex just gripped her thighs as his cum entered his daughter’s womb. Mia then plopped her upper half down on top of her father as the deed was done, Alex had impregnated his catgirl daughter.


“Mreow.” Mia purred as she hugged her fathers head against her four breasts. She was stroking his head as he was breathing hard from the work out of seeding his daughter. Mia was very happy with the results as this was her first time having sex with anyone. She was glad it was her father that her family spoke so highly about.


“That was fun. Nya!” Mia lifted her crotch off of her father’s dick. She then stepped to the side to see Alex flat on his back, tired from her ordeal that she had given him. He looked so adorable with his small body panting for air from the sex. She brought her face to the top of his head and began to nibble at his mouse ears.


“I am open to do this again whenever you want to.” Mia whispered suggestively into his ears. Alex’s eyes gazed up at his daughter’s lewd words, were they going to continue? Catgirls had a lot of energy and he would be weak once they started to tire out from the sex. Alex was worried as he felt Mia’s teeth roll over his mouse ears.


Letting go and giving a lick on his head, Mia pulled herself up and turned around to give Alex a good view of her butt. “I will be in the forest, five miles that way if you want to continue. I am going to leave to start my own family now. You have opened a new path for me with this. All children need to leave the nest eventually, this is my time. Lola is waiting at the front door of the house for you. She wants to do the same thing as well.”


Alex saw his daughter walk on all fours away from Alex and his home. Her butt and tail swaying the air as she moved away from the place of her birth. Alex watched as the catgirl he created with Maria pause a moment for him to observe the beast she had become before she sprung into action. She darted in the direction she had mentioned earlier. Alex saw her paws bounce and spring off the ground as she hit the road to start her own life. Alex was going to have a hard time getting her back once we fixed everything. 


“Got to get to the computer.” He groaned as he flipped himself over to his belly. He pushed himself up on his legs with a little wobble to balance himself. He was indeed tired from the quickie he had with his daughter. It took him half a minute to stabilize and walk normally, once he did, he had another problem.


“Amber has probably aged up all of Maria’s kids with the Nanobots.” Alex looked at the silver roof of his lab topping the trees in the neighborhood, he was still a few houses down from it. “They have been put into heat and have been targeted to like me so any encounter with them will probably have me having sex with them until they are tired. I am glad that Mia decided to only have a brief exchange with me or the others could have found me too.”


Alex knew that Lola was waiting at the front door for him at his house, it seemed that she wanted to have sex with him for a long time. The only option it seemed was to go around and use the back door. He also had to make sure that he was unseen by the other two daughters of Maria because they could be lurking somewhere, ready to pounce and sexually devour his little body. He would have to go through some of the abandoned houses in the neighborhood to sneak around. Alex was glad the neighbors decided to leave when he built the lab now cause it would allow good coverage going to his home and no one would likely see him. He just had to avoid the ones that still had people in it, good thing it wasn’t a lot.


Alex went into the house of the lawn that he had just had sex with Mia on, the residents had designated it a travel home. They only showed up every few weeks and only on weekends, and today was a weekday. Alex tried the door and found that it was locked, he had to find a key. He took a few steps back and went into the bush until he found what he wanted, a fake rock. Alex twisted the fake rock to reveal a spare key, he was glad that this house was like that. Alex opened the house and went inside. It was furnished and exactly what Alex needed right now, food and shelter.


“Aahhh!” Alex breathed out a sigh of joy as he finally had a sense of normalcy since this whole ordeal with the Nanobots. He had been scavenging all his way here since coming out of his mother’s womb, miles and miles away from home to journey back, it was nice to have and be in a proper home. 


“Time for some grub.” Alex moved to the kitchen.


Alex prepared a proper meal for himself with stuff from the pantry and a frozen meal in the freezer. It was glorious as he had been eating from dumpsters to get here. After the meal, Alex walked into the bedroom where there was a nicely made bed.


“No more newspapers and cardboard boxes.” Alex slipped under the blankets and went to sleep in a blissful rest he had not experienced in a long time.



 


 



Alex woke feeling refreshed and energized in a way he had not felt in a long time. He looked at a clock to see that he slept for twenty hours, he needed that. Alex got up and went back to the kitchen for another meal. He only had a couple hundred yards to his home but these were the most dangerous with the catgirls out there looking for him, he needed strength. Finishing his meal, Alex went to the backdoor and peered out. 


No one was out here. 


Alex looked all over the place for thirty minutes for any signs of moving, living things out there that could potentially be stalking him. Mia had snuck up on him because he did not know but now he did, there were predators out there. Seeing no one in the bushes, trees, or behind anything else, Alex burst out of this home and ran to the next one. Alex realized that this was stupid when he was half-way to the other house, he was advertising himself to the catgirls. Luckly, no catgirls saw him once he reached the other house. 


“Dang it.” Alex looked down at an electronic lock on the handle of the door of the house he just arrived at. He had escaped potentially being noticed across the lawns but he could be a sitting mouse trying to unlock this door. He could unlock it in fifteen minutes doing a similar method to hot wiring but that was too much time, Alex jumped behind some bushes around the house to hide. 


He had to circle around the building on the outside to prepare for the next house he was going to go to. He was not going to be flashy like that last time, he needed to be stealthy.


“Else, I will kiss my life goodbye.” Alex began to crawl on his belly along the grass to the next house. It was going to be a slow process but he needed to live and change everything back.


Alex crawled to and past two houses until he was on the corner house from his yard, he had gone by unnoticed. Alex stealthy crawled to the front door to test to see if it was unlocked, it was. Alex walked into the house and closed the door behind him, being careful not to shut his tail in the door. These neighbors had picked up their stuff and just left the house completely abandoned and empty, going to a better neighborhood that did not have a silver barn lab to destroy the mood of the place. If he had gone one over, he would have to deal with the old couple. They were old and nearly blind and deaf but they would have surely noticed him. This was the best choice for scouting out his house. Alex walked up the stairs to the second floor of this empty house to peek at his home in safety. 


Alex peeked over the ledge of a window to confirm his suspicions. Two catgirls around eight feet tall and the same age as Mia were wrestling in the backyard. They had white fur, tan skin and the same build, these were the two that he did not hear their names because Amber took him upstairs. They seemed to be very identical so they must have been the closest to twins out of the four. This would mean that Alex would have to find a way around them without being noticed. He could not go to the front and risk being found by Lola, she was searching for him. Alex continued to spy at his house until he found a path to the back door past his two catgirl daughters, the garage. He could circle around the garage and enter inside the garage and hide there until the coast was clear. 


“Mreow”


Alex jolted and jumped as if his life was suddenly pulled from it’s vessel and ran away. Alex flipped around and scurried on his back to the corner as he thought that a catgirl had snuck up on him and was going to pounce and rape him there but that was not the case. For lo and behold, it was a cat. The family cat, Mabel.”


“Whew.” Alex gave a huge sigh as he just escaped death’s grip. Mabel walked to his smaller owner and sat on his lap. The Nanobots still had the effect of making her love me. 


“I am glad that it was you.” Alex started to pet Mabel’s white fur, she purred in response in his lap. “I would have had my life sucked out of me if it was someone else affected by my Nanobots.”


As soon as he said that, six kittens followed in after her.


“You got busy.” Alex smiled as the kittens came up to him to see the person that their mother was so affectionate towards. He was glad that his family’s big cat got something out of it. He had undone the neutering that his family had done when they first got her with the Nanobots which allowed her to have kittens. 


“I guess one good thing came out of all this. I am glad you had a litter of kittens before I change everything back to normal.” Alex played with Mabel for fifteen minutes in a moment of happiness, it was something he hadn’t experienced in a long time. He wasn’t bothered that Mabel was twice her size and that he was three foot tall with mouse ears and tail.


“Time for me to go now. I have to get to my computer to set things right.” Alex stood up when he noticed something about his pants, he had a boner sticking out at where Mia ripped them. Alex quickly gave a glance outside to see if there were any catgirls in the vicinity. It was still the two daughters of Maria playing in his backyard, no one else. 


“Are you giving me a boner?” Alex spoke down to Mabel rubbing his leg. “You are still in heat from when I adjusted you. I guess now that I am like this, you could possibly affect me with your pheromones.”


Alex carefully stepped out of the pile of cats to leave them. It was a little difficult at first moving around them but they realized that he was done playing with them and went back to their mother who already got the hint to leave him alone for right now.


“I will see you again soon.” Alex walked down the stairs once he was free of them and they were playing happily in the room by themselves. Alex went downstairs and to the backdoor to peek out of the window in the door to check and see if the coast was clear for him to go to his garage.


“The coast is clear.” Alex reached to grab the door handle but was suddenly interrupted. 


Snnnooorrreeee! Nyyyaaa!


Alex panicked as he jumped up and turned to face the source of the noise. Alex could not believe he was so stupid. The catgirls could be living inside the abandoned houses, there were plenty of places they could hide here. Alex got into a defensive position as he prepared to see Lola, Maria, or Amber inside this house.


It was someone he never saw before.


In the middle of the living room of this house, a fifteen foot tall catgirl slept on her side. Alex was shocked to see one he had not expected to see, he thought he had accounted for all of them but this was new. Was she from his mothers womb? Did she drop someone off? Alex just stared at the beast for ten minutes trying to think of what to do with her. She was in mid forties with brown fur, that was a little darker than Alex’s, on her body. Her tail was a pretty slim tail that alternated between lighter and darker brown fur. Her hair was straight with a little bit of curl at the end as moved down just below her shoulders. The catgirl had an upper rack of 130F and lower rack of 108D with big areolas at the tip of each of her plum breasts. Moving down to her waist, which was 76, Alex’s went to her hips that were 114 inches around. Alex could see a trail of fur rising from her crotch, rise up her belly to her under boob, split and circle around the underside to her back where they joined up again to go up her spine to the head. She had the same treatment of fur to her arms and legs like the other catgirls except it went higher up to mid biceps and thighs. This catgirl was completely asleep. 


After the ten minutes of not moving from his spot, Alex realized his mistake. He should have left earlier because now he was affected by the thing he thought Mabel was doing to him, giving him an erection. This catgirl must be in some serious heat as Alex started to notice the smell more clearly now when it was more invisible. Alex must have been breathing it in since he got inside the house and did not inspect it. All that time, playing with Mabel, Alex was being intoxicated with her musk and pheromones. Mabel had not been affecting him, she was. Alex needed to get away before this scent took over his mind.


That is when the catgirl rolled over onto her back, exposing the furry pussy to the air. It had been trapped between her thighs when she was on her side. It was all it took.


Alex found himself walking to the exposed crotch instead of exiting the house, the pheromones had intoxicated Alex’s mind so that he had to act. Alex cursed silently in his head as the chemicals in his brain forced him to take steps towards this beast instead of running away. Alex guessed that Amber had made this catgirl have a very potent musk that would enthrall any nearby males to seek sex with her, it was devious. Alex put his hands on the inside of the big thighs and adjusted his dick to aim from the moist pussy, emitting the mind controlling scent. Alex had to get this over so his mind would be free.


“Hurgh!” Alex gave a silent grunt as he plunged his dick into the catgirl’s pussy. He hoped that he could do this quickly and quietly so that this catgirl wouldn’t wake up and decide to fuck the life out of him. She was bigger than Maria and Amber so Alex could presume correctly that she was stronger as well.


“Mmhhmm” The sleepy giant catgirl mumbled and shifted a little.


Alex slowed his pace down to not wake the catgirl. If he woke her up, he was done for. The only problem was that he needed to cum to weaken her control over him so he needed the pace to be a little bit faster than this. Soon, it was game of trying to see how much motion he could do on her pussy without going so slow that he would never cum, that is what became of this sex scene. This went on for fifteen minutes before Alex went a little too far with his excitement as he reached the point that his precum was dripping into her pink cave.


“Hmm, oh, what’s this? Nya.” The catgirl slowly bent with a sleepy attitude, her upper half up to inspect the feeling in her crotch. Alex slowed his hip movement as he realized he was caught, staring up in fear as the mid-forty year old catgirl rubbed her eyes as she became awake from his actions. Alex was caught in the act and he couldn’t stop doing the act.


“Ooh, your back, Nya. it’s good to see you again.” The catgirl spoke down to the little mouse boy on her pussy. “We believed you to come back but I did not expect to see you with those ears and tail, Nya, I thought you would be closer to me. I also did not expect to find you glued to my pussy.”


“Huh!?” Alex heaved in confusion as he was trying to figure out what was going on. He knew what ‘we’ was referring to but who was ‘I.’ Alex had not seen this catgirl before. The catgirl shifted her hip a little to raise one of her legs vertically in the air. “Who are you?”


“My name is Stephanie.” Stephanie replied lazily. Alex hugged her thigh that she raised up and begun using that leg to hold his upper body steady as his hips moved rapidly to fuck Stephanie’s pussy. “Nya, I used to be called ‘Stephen.’ before this all happened.”


At that moment, Alex realized in horror what was going on but he couldn’t stop it. This catgirl used to be his father. Amber had learned to create new Nanobots with his computer and had infected their father with them. Alex couldn’t believe that she would use the Nanobots to transform their father into a catgirl, their OWN father. Alex had been fucking his own father. Alex became sick in his mind but his brain, with the raging chemical induced horniess from Stephanie’s heat, could not make him stop.


“Dad, I am sorry.” A tear came down my eye as I stared up at her mature face. 


“Don’t worry, son. Nya” Stephanie said in a motherly tone. “I am content with this. It might be because of Amber changing me into a lazy cat. I am experiencing a joy I never knew I would ever have. Nya”


I couldn’t believe it. She had accepted her fate. 


“So,” Stephanie continued. “I want you to call me ‘mother’ cause that is what I am going to be. Nya”


I lurched my dick deep into the thralls of her pussy and blew my load of semen inside her vagina. I gripped her leg tight as I had done something unimaginable, I had seeded my used to be father and was currently impregnating my catgirl mother. I gritted my teeth as I shot one of my biggest load of cum inside her waiting cunt.


“That's right, Nya!” Stephanie tilted her head back a little as she felt her son’s seed start to fill her womb. “Impregnate me.”


Alex let go of her leg and plopped down on her belly. He had done it. He had sex with his former father and had made her pregnant. Amber had given him a really messed situation.


“Thank you for that.” Stephanie said gently, softly, and smutty. She brought her upper half down to the ground of the living room and just laid there. “Nya, I am pretty lazy so it would be hard to motivate myself to seek a guy out to have sex with so this was good. I won’t stop you trying to leave because I am satisfied and I mention to you that I was lazy.”


I was lucky that Amber had made her this way. I would have probably been stuck here having sex with Stephanie if she had a lot of vigor. I pushed myself off her belly and moved to the backdoor of the house to leave as the chemical inside my head weakened after doing the act. I had to get out before they reset though because Stephanie was still emitting her pheromones. I got out and went to the window to call into the house from a safe distance from her dangerous chemicals. I saw her belly rise as I knew that the Nanobots inside her were speeding up the pregnancy. Amber had set it so that any impregnation would cause the rapid growth of the babies so that there would be more children.


“I will fix this, I swear.” I called into the house as Stephanie gave birth to her first child.


The first child was a small mouse boy. Amber had set it up so that the children would be designated to different things based on gender. Male were mouse boys and female catgirls, this was the new order Amber was creating. 


“I am good with either way.” Stephanie winced as a catgirl’s head was starting to press out of her vagina. 


I moved away towards our home stealthy as Stephanie gave birth to catgirls and mouse boys. This was getting harder and harder to fix as children with no Nanobots were being born sem-naturally, with some Nanobot help, with their genetics set for that disposition. I would have to work hard to correct this. 


I got to the garage and hid behind it as my two daughters from Maria were still playing in the backyard. I had gone unnoticed this far and was grateful that I made it. It would have been serious trouble being caught and raped by them. They were energetic opposed to Stephanie’s laid back nature. I circled around the other way to make sure I was unseen. I got the front of the garage where there was only a sidewalk from the garage to the house. The only problem was this area was exposed to the two catgirls playing and I was surely to be caught and be force to have sex with them. 


“I have to wait until they are gone.” I checked the door to the garage to see if it was unlocked, it was. I would have to hide in here for an opportunity for when the girls left and I had the chance to go in the house to my room. I entered the garage and closed the door behind me gently. I had left my back to the center part of the garage and that was a mistake.


Behold, the instrument of this situation, Amber. Amber had taken up residents inside the garage as her place to live for there were very little rooms inside the house for her to stretch out comfortably, besides the lab. Alex could see the scratched up remains of some vehicles and other equipment that used to line the garage as Amber had used her claws and massive strength to tear them apart, leaving only pieces as others had been thrown away somewhere. Amber laid on her side on some cloth and fabrics she had gathered to make a bed for herself in the middle. Alex was still amazed at her twelve foot frame with her white wavy hair now reaching her upper back. She appeared to have gained a little muscle as the hints of a six pack were forming to show her strength as well as some weight in other areas, right around the butt and breasts. Speaking of breasts, there were three figures on her four breasts. Three kittengirls, around what appeared to the age of three, were sucking on her breasts. They all had skin tones like Alex and Amber but their fur was different, one had white fur, another brown, and the last was golden blonde. Alex wondered who these kitten girls were but realized that they were the ones that Amber had forced impregnation at the first incident. Alex guessed that pregnancy was closer to a cat than a normal human pregnancy since it had only been about three months since Ava carried him far away and turned him into a mouse boy.


“You’re back.” Amber spoke softly, suggestively and a little surprised at my sudden arrival. She had noticed me. She slowly pulled herself off the ground to give the kittengirls some time to detach themselves from her boobs. “A little bit earlier than expected. Nya.”


“What do you think you have been doing!?!” Alex erupted in anger as his sister walked on all fours towards him and looked down at him with her head directly above his body. “You can’t be changing people into different things with the Nanobots. That is not what they are meant for. You are creating things that should not be. Mom and-”


Chomp!


Amber had opened her mouth and brought it down on his head. Because he had been made smaller, his entire head fit inside Amber’s maw. Alex found himself being lifted up into the air and swung around as she walked inside the garage. Alex’s head, meanwhile, was stuck inside her mouth and was able to see inside as he grabbed her cheeks to try and pull himself out. Alex was left staring into the dark red abyss of her throat, resting his chin on the back of her rough tongue. Alex felt the saliva drip on his head and hair as she was salvinating while carrying him. Alex felt truly like a mouse in her mouth as he felt the feline teeth sink in a little to make sure he did not fall out of the mouth. He felt his lower body land on four soft mounds before he felt the teeth loosen and light fill the cave. Alex saw how terrorizing it must feel for a prey about to be mauled as he saw the purple and red ravenous mouth move away and suddenly shut to leave only Amber’s face to look at.


“Delicious. Nya” Amber licked her lips. “It is good to see you after such a long time. I must say that I am digging the new look.”


“Damn it, Amber!” Alex shouted as he slammed a fist into one of her top boobs. Amber was on her back on the ground with Alex set on top of her four tits. “I am here to talk to you about the mess you have created, especially Mom and Dad! Why change their lives this much? Why create this?”


“Hmm.” Amber pondered for a little bit as her younger brother was furious on her tits, lifting a white paw to her chin. “Nya, I wouldn’t call all of it a mess. I think it is pretty spectacular what is happening, really.”


“Why would you say that?” Alex was taken back by Amber’s remark. “What would people think if they could learn that they can be transformed into this? Did Mom and Dad have any say before being transformed?”


“They would probably be shocked. Nya.” Amber replied. “But I think that they will like it eventually, I know some people who are happy about it. For Mom and Dad, Mom did not really have any say as she was caught surprised just like us but in the end we are pretty happy with the results. Dad, maybe, I had to transform him since he threatened to tell people and find you. He would be upset but no she is perfectly content being a catgirl. Nya”


Alex was truly stunned, angery, and in horror of what Amber just said. Mom had been transformed unknowingly but Dad had been transformed against his will, it was a horrible thing. Now, the Nanobots were keeping them satisfied with the transformation. Alex had created a frightening device and it had quickly gotten out of control. He also couldn’t believe what Amber had done, Amber was willing to transform her own family to complete her agenda. She had transformed Dad and Alex, Dad had it much worse than Alex. 


“Do you-Ow!” Alex suddenly winced in pain as he felt some teeth sink into his butt.


“Girls!” Amber spoke up to the source of Alex’s pain. There were three different color tails next to Alex’s skinny mouse tail, one of them had bitten Alex’s rump. “He is not for you. Now, give your apology to your daddy. Nya!”


“Swarrie. Nya!” Alex heard one of his daughters apologize before starting to lick the wound with her tongue. 


“Nya, where were we?” Amber asked as they returned back to the conversation at hand. 


“Do you feel any remorse?” Alex asked as he felt a second tongue lick the bite mark and the last one was playing with his tail.


“I feel very little remorse. Nya.” Amber replied as she stroked her little brother’s head, especially going over his ears. “That would be for being forced to transform Dad. Other than that, the Nanobots are forcing me to have a positive attitude about it. The ones you put in me. Nya.”


That was right. Alex had changed Amber’s personality when Maria and her accidentally ingested some of the Nanobots in a muffin. Alex left them out without a note to warn people about the Nanobots when he set them out for Mabel. Amber and Maria had been caught in the experiment and this was the price for his mistake. Alex had created catgirls and they were trying to expand their numbers.


“I know that I accidentally did this to you and I’m sorry.” Alex apologized to his sister. “I need to fix things and make everything back to normal.”


“I can’t let you do that.” Amber became serious.


“Huh?” Alex looked up confused at Amber stern face. “Why is that?”


“Because I like it like this. Nya.” Amber lifted her upper torso off the ground. This caused Alex and the kittengirls to stumble off her and land in between her big thighs. Amber looked down at him as he landed on his bum “The beauty and power that I have when I am like this is unimaginable. Nya. I am a marvelous creature. I enjoy this and all the other catgirls do as well.”


“That is the Nanobots talking for you.” Alex pleaded up to his sister. “They are not the real you.”


“Maybe you're right and it is not the old Amber you now. Nya.” Amber pulled her legs around so that she was on all fours now, looking down at Alex. “but this is the present Amber and I love this body. Nya.”


“Let me change you back and then we can discuss if you want to stay a catgirl.” Alex tried to reason with Amber as she looked down at his three foot body. The kittengirls moved away once Amber had adjusted herself. He saw them hide behind some empty boxes in the corner of the room, one hid behind five unopened boxes. 


“Hiss!” Amber hissed at Alex as she dug her claws into the concrete ground of the garage. “And I will lose all memory and decision power after you do the transformation, no way! You are forcing your will onto me when you do that. I want to remain like this and not my old pathetic self. Nya. I plan to keep everything like this. If you plan to go against me, you will regret it.”


“Please.” Alex begged.


“No!” Ambe growled at her brother. “We will remain like this. Nya. I am warning you one last time. You will regret attempting to change everything back to normal.”


Alex sat below his catgirl sister for a full minute, thinking about what to do. Here, his sister was saying that she would fight against him if he decided to change everything back to the way it was before the Nanobots. Alex wondered if it was a good thing or bad idea to try and change them back. Amber stood above him, threatening him. It was a very scary situation, her, a cat and him, a mouse. In every part of nature, the cat was a dominant animal and could force their will and strength against the smaller, weaker animals like mice. Alex felt like this should be a decision based on the size difference between them like the actual animals they represented. Alex was a human, not a mouse boy.


“I am sorry.” Alex looked sternly and seriously back at his sister's face. “I have to change us back. You are forcing your will on other people as well. You are contradicting yourself in that way. I do not want to be a mouse boy and I believe, no, I know others do not want to be like this. We are not going to have society that has one side smaller and the other bigger. I am turning everyone back into humans.”


Amber’s face got a little contorted at her brother’s defiance of her desire. Alex thought Ihewas done for as she gritted her teeth at him. Her face suddenly went calm and turned to face her children. 


“I will be back in a moment. Nya, Lola will come here to watch you.”


Amber then turned and brought her face down towards. Alex covered his face in terror as he thought that she was going to kill him right there and then but it did not happen. Instead, she grabbed him by his feet in her mouth and lifted him up. He was dangling upside down from her mouth as she carried him to the metal doors of the garage. She brought her paws down below and extended her claws into the metal and lifted up to open the garage door. Alex suddenly knew what was going on when she carried him to the backyard. Amber then dropped him on the ground in front of two white fur, eight foot tall preteen catgirls.


“Girls, he is all yours. Nya.” Amber notified the catgirls of their new play toy. 


“Nya. a guy?” the first one said as they stopped playing with each other to see what the intrusion was. 


“Ooh, and he has a tail and ears too. Nya.” The second one pushed the first catgirl that spoke off of herself and they began to walk over to Amber and Alex.


“I want you to have as much fun as you can with him for a few hours, Nya. Then it will be your older sister’s turn.” Amber spoke to her nieces as they came to stand right on top of Alex. Alex was shaking a little bit in fear as some of his daughters were about to go to town on him. 


“Awww.” One of the catgirl daughter’s spoke up. “I want him just for us. Nya.”


“I am having to teach him a lesson. Nya. so he is going to play a lot.” Amber turned around after speaking to them and brought a paw to the side of mouth.


“LOLA!” Amber yelled. “COME HERE!”


Within two seconds, a figure appeared at the top of the house bounding across before it jumped down from the roof to the ground to walk on all fours to Amber. Alex guessed that this figure was on the other side of the house and jumped all the way to the top of the house in a single bound. Alex saw the being, Lola, look up at Amber in a very feline way.


“What is it? Nya.” Lola asked Amber.


“Daddy is back.” Amber informed her. 


“Really!? Nya!” Lola moved to the side to peek at Alex.


Lola was around twelve years old, eight feet tall and tan skin with her hair coming down to her shoulders. Her white fur was the most impressive of all. She had fur in all the normal places like the other catgirls but she had some more places for it. She had her fur on the limbs up to mid biceps and mid thighs like gloves and socks. The fur went around her hips like it was a bikini bottom or panties that attach to lines of fur rising on the back and front. The two fur lines went up to around the waist where there was a fur coat underneath her boobs creating a corset underbust top on her, leaving a little bald spot of fur in between the waist and hip and a dot on the belly button. The back fur followed a single line on the spine that led to her head. The front had two lines that curved in, out and around her four boobs until the two circled around the top rack and moved back to a circle of fur around her neck. Lola’s sizes at eight feet tall were 52C 40B 34 56. She appeared to be the most feline of the bunch as her cat ears twitched and her tail was flipping back and forth quickly. Lola appeared to be the most catlike of the catgirls.


“That is daddy? Nya.” Lola looked at him with eager eyes, like she had been waiting for a long time for this.


“Yes.” Amber said to her as she started to walk towards the house, leaving Lola to stare at Alex with big eyes. “You will have your turn once your sisters are done playing with him. Nya. I need you to look after your cousins in the garage while I do some work.”


Amber stood up on her hind legs to reach the second story of the house, specifically, Alex’s window. Amber opened the window and pulled herself through the window to go inside the house. She was going to use the computer. Once she pulled her butt, tail, and legs through, She popped her head out. 


“With this Alex, Nya, I hope you learn to see that my way is the way to go. Your right that we are both imposing our wills on the other but, my will is the one we are going to go with because it is better. Nya. I hope this will show you my way or it will show you not to go against me.” Amber was pulling her head inside before she popped it out one last time. “Ooh, Lola. you can eat two of the boxes inside the garage. Nya.”


With that, Lola walked to the garage on all fours to take care of Amber’s children. Lola kept looking at Alex as she went with her wanting eyes staring at him. It seemed at first that she just want to have sex with him but she would have hand lustful eyes, there was something else behind them.


“What should we do first, Nya.” Alex quickly remembered the situation he was in as he averted his gaze up at his two torturers.


“How about we play with his dick and tail.” One of the catgirls brought a paw to her face as she gave a malicious playful grin on her face. “It would be more fun to play with his members from the start. Nya.”


Alex was sexually eaten alive by these two sinister catgirls. 




 


 



After three hours, Amber crawled out of the window to Alex’s room to the backyard. She walked over to the middle of the yard as the evening sun was setting to a single small body on the lawn.


“Did you enjoy the quality time with two of your daughters? Nya.” Amber asked as she stared at her little brother's limp form. 


“Hhuuuuhhhhh.” Alex breathed weakly in response. He had been lying here for thirty minutes. The catgirls left his fragile body and ran off into the wilderness once they were done with him. 


“It seems like you enjoyed it. Nya.” Amber smiled down at him with her eyes shut. She seemed proud at the fact that she used her nieces to rape her little brother. “I hope you are seeing my way of things but you have one more catgirl to go. She has been waiting for you. Nya. After that, I will see if you see things my way.”


Alex just laid there as Amber turned around and walked towards the garage. She was there for a little bit before anything happened. Alex didn’t move a muscle as she left, he was regaining his strength for what he had planned next. Alex had some time to rest and think for the last thirty minutes of what he was going to do. Alex heard the garage door shut and soon Lola’s face came into view, staring down at him with a happy face.


“I’m so glad you're back, daddy.” Lola beamed with a big smile that showed her nice set of teeth, especially her fangs. “I have waited a long time to meet you, Nya.”


“Glad to meet you too.” Alex tiredly replied. “I hope you are gentle with me.” 


“You want me to be gentle? Nya.” Lola looked inquisitively at her father before a nice smile. “Sure.”


This was exactly what Alex needed to hear, it would make things easier. 


“Thank you.” Alex groaned. “Can I ask one more thing?”


“What is it?” Lola brought her face down to his, she wanted to know what he was asking.


“Can we do it somewhere the ground is soft? like a bed?” Alex asked his daughter. He hoped that this would work.


“Hmm.” Lola lifted her head back up and sat down with her arms in between her legs. She raised a paw up to her face as she looked around as she thought. She turned around and looked at the open window to my room. “I think I can do that. Nya. Once we are there, we can talk.” 


“Great.” Alex said with a weak but happy tone. This is exactly what he wanted. He presumed from Lola’s look earlier that she wasn’t just interest in having sex with him. There was something else that she wanted and it seemed to be connected to the fact that he was her father.


“Nya, here we go.” Lola picked Alex up and carried him to the house in her arms. Alex was glad that he had decided to rest and regain his strength instead of flee when he had the chance as Lola went under his open bedroom window. Alex had the chance to leave this all behind and accept defeat but now victory was close at hand for him. Lola lifted him up and tossed him through the window and onto his bed.


There it was, his computer. The device that caused all this chaos and the instrument of salvation. But, Alex would have to wait for the opportunity. 


Lola’s claws appeared on the sill of the window and then her face as she pulled herself into Alex’s room. Alex had to deal with Lola. Lola circled around until she was on top of Alex on all fours. 


“I am so glad that I get to finally speak with you daddy, Nya.” Lola purred as her tail danced behind her. Her voice and eyes spoke of things that were not lust. 


“Where is your mother?” Alex asked his daughter.


Lola’s eyes became a little sad when he asked that question. Alex knew what she was after. He had not seen or heard anything about Maria since he got here. Alex suspected that the other reason, the big reason, why Lola was acting a little different from the other girls was that she wanted to see one of her parents.


“I guess you don’t know. Nya.” Lola responded with a little grief in her eyes. “After we accidentally ingested some of the Nanobots, Aunt Amber started to make us grow over the coming days. Mom was a little upset and happy at the same time, she was glad to see us grow before her eyes but disappointed that she couldn’t be the one to help us develop. Nya, She talked to Aunt Amber and decided to leave us here and travel south to start her own life over there. Before she left, Nya, she said that you would come back here and I have been waiting ever since.” 


Lola's desire was to have one of her parents around. She had developed so fast due to the Nanobots that she did not have a proper childhood. When Maria left and told them about me, it sparked that hope in Lola to have a parent figure. Alex thought that might be the case and he was right.


“Do you know exactly where your mother is exactly?” Alex asked another question.


“Somewhere south of the border in some rich young guy's mansion. Nya.” Lola informed him about what Maria is doing. “She messages us about her status. I believe she is about to give birth this week. Nya.”


Maria had left and gone to start her own catgirl family somewhere else. She was increasing the population too and making it harder for Alex to fix all this. It was soon coming to the point where Alex was not going to be able to change everything back to normal with catgirl and mouse boys kept popping all over the world by birth. The genetics would change to a point that he could not revert them to humans without consequences.


“So-” Alex was about to inquire again when Lola dropped her body on Alex. “-oomph”


“GAHH!” Lola moaned as she buried her mouse boy father underneath her body. Her body was shaking and twitching all over the place.


“What is going on?!?” Alex pushed his face from her bust to look at her face that was in discomfort.


“Forgot to mention to you. Nya.” Lola groaned in pain. “Amber was going to change me to make the sex better. Nya, Prepare for sex after this change. Gahh!”


Lola grabbed the bed as she needed to cling to something as she grew bigger on top of Alex. Alex found himself buried in her bust again as they became larger and larger along with Lola growing size. Alex felt the softness of her body and fur engulf his body that he was starting to suffocate in the middle of his bed and Lola’s expanding body. After nearly two minutes of this, with only brief moments of oxygen to prevent him from passing out, Lola arched upwards to reveal her new body that Amber had programmed for her.


“Nya, that is different from having all the change happen over time.” Lola brushed her massive straight and voluminous white hair back with huge paws. “How are you doing? Nya.”


Alex stared up at Lola’s new body that had grown quite considerably. To start it off, she was no longer twelve at eight foot tall. She was twelve feet tall and around twenty five. Her massive hair was long and there was a lot of it that it was like another being of hair was behind her. On top of the hair, her cat ears grew larger, so they could stick out of her large amount of hair, with them being extra round allowing to see the pinkish color of the inside. Her paws on hands and feet seemed to become larger and poofier with stronger looking muscles attached from the limbs. Going to her main body, Her breasts had grown from the small mounds to full grown hills. The top rack was 102F and the bottom was 88E with nice dark areolas and her plump bust, each one had inverted nipples. Following down to her slim muscular waist of 52 circumference with a firm butt around 90 inches to give it some nice roundness on the thighs and asscheeks. Her white fur now looked like a sexy lingerie corset on her naked body to heighten her appeal. This appeal was boosted by her wet pussy that dripped with the pheromones and aroma of an aroused catgirl, ready for sex.


“I am doing well.” Alex gasped as he was catching his breath literally and figuratively, gazing at adult Lola’s stunning body. The chemicals from Lola were clearly affecting his mind as it became woozy and light from Alex breathing them deeping in as he raised his oxygen levels up from being suffocated. “Just need to catch my breath.”


“Good.” Lola lowered her body back down to bring one of her tits directly in front of little Alex’s face. Her mind seemed set on this as the change set her into massive heat. Alex had a hard dick down below. “We get started once you get your breath back. Nya.”


Alex thought this might happen and was ready for it. Lola might have been hypersexualized or become hypersexualized by Amber to tease and torture Alex. He would have to go along fully with whatever Lola was going to do with him sexually to create an opportunity to get to his computer in the back of the room. Once Lola was tired with him and became satisfied, Alex would make his move. 


“Alright, let us begin.” Alex used his own will and his chemically induced mind to grab the tit in front of him and pull it towards his face. He seized the dark areola with his mouth and latched on. He swirled his tongue around to stimulate Lola.


“Pppppuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!” Lola purred as she was clearly enjoying what Alex was doing. She dug her claws into the already scratched up floors and her tail flicked back and forth in joy.


Alex dug his tongue into the inverted nipple to try and pull it out. Sucking at the same time, he created enough force and maneuvering to pop that nub out to have a flood of her milk fill his mouth. Alex was left to breastfeed from his older daughter’s teat while listening to her rumbling sounds of happiness emit from within her. Alex was going to be here for a little bit to play with Lola with the strength he had left.




 


 



Alex woke up in the middle of the night to find himself back in his room lit by moonlight. He thought he was in a dream when he realized he was not on his mattress. He was resting on top of the two buttcheeks of Lola’s bum. They had both fallen asleep during their lovemaking. Alex had gone first and Lola must have done it later, waiting for him to start again as his dick was in her butt crack. Alex slid his body off Lola’s twelve foot body and onto his wobbly feet.


“Finally here.” Alex said weakly as he turned around to face his computer. The device that controlled everything.


Alex slowly walked to the computer with heavy steps. He had not fully recovered from his sex with Lola so he was still massivly weak and could return back to sleep at a moments noticed. He had kept this goal in his mind during the entire time he was doing the act with Lola. Alex sat down his weary body in the chair as he shook the mouse, ironically, to wake up the computer. The computer screen turns on from its slumber to reveal that it needs the username to enter the password. 


“Time to make everything right.” Alex opened the draw on the desk to pull out his password book to unlock the computer. Alex opened it up and began to read the first entry when something came crashing down from above.


It was Lola’s tail. The tail was moving around in her sleep and had fallen on Alex’s lap. It knocked the book out of his hand as it rolled over him and off his body.


“Damn it.” Alex rolled his wheeled chair back a little so that he could grab the book off the floor. This was expending a lot of energy that he was using to stay awake and correct the world from Amber’s control. This was probably the only chance he had to fix everything. Amber would prevent him from ever doing this once Lola was done with him or Alex would give up with what Amber would probably do to him if he still resisted her. 


“This is not good.” Alex opened the book on the desk and started to enter the password after picking it up, his eyes were getting droopy and tired. Alex was getting closer to falling asleep after that task that would seem menial for most but was tremendous labor for him. He needed to hold out long enough to fix everything. 


“Next password.” Alex's eyes were getting heavy as he entered the next password for the program for the Nanobots. He was being careful of Lola’s moving tail in the room.


“In and time to fix things.” Alex finally was on the computer and on the program for the Nanobots. He now had control over the very device that created this CATastrophe. With a few more clicks, Alex would beat his sister.


“Here we go.”  Alex clicked the red button in the corner of the screen to open a new tab that read.


“Emergency Signal - activating this will activate the emergency protocol. See below what the emergency protocol command code will do to active nanobots.”

“Activate!” Alex muttered weakly as he pressed the button to use the emergency signal. 


The screen lit up with a map that displayed the neighborhood with around four dots scattered across with none of the dots on Alex’s house. This was a batch of Nanobots that Amber must have created and given to the neighbors to transform them into her dream state. Alex read at the bottom of the screen the emergency command.


“Return host to original form and state of when first placed inside. Followed by ejecting from the host and destroying the ejected Nanobots.”


“Yes.” Alex clicked the button again to confirm the command to the Nanobots. Alex's eyes were beginning to shut down as he was getting close to slumberland again.


The screen pops again with a new set of dots, this time two. These dots were located in the house behind his home. It was the old couple that lived directly behind the backyard. Amber had infected them too. The bottom of the screen read the following command.


Return host to original form and state of when first placed inside. Followed by ejecting from the host and destroying the ejected Nanobots.”


“Yes.” Alex gave a triumphant whisper as his head was falling slowly to desk to go to sleep. He clicked the ‘enter’ button again to confirm the command. The screen popped again with a new map that was expanding as the targets of these Nanobots were moving away from each other. 


“Yes, yes, yes, yes!” Alex spoke softly as his body was shutting down from weariness. He clicked the button rapidly to confirm all the Emergency Signals for all the different sets of Nanobots that became active at different times. His vision was getting heavy and blurry as his eyelids closed. He saw the screen finally change to a different tab from before. All the Emergency Signals were activated on all the Nanobots. 

 

“I win.” Alex snored as he fell asleep on the desk in his room. He had finally done it. He made it to his computer to release the Emergency Signal to the Nanobots. All that was left was to wait. Some targets would take longer to change back to normal, like his mother’s gigantic body, but it would be worth it. This signal was set in stone and could not be changed. Alex just had to wait and see what the Nanobots were going to do when he woke up.

End Notes:

 

Alex has finally reached his computer and has activated the Emergency Signal. but is evrything going to be like he planned? or is something going to happen he did not see coming?

 

This is a long chapter and I had to change some things up based on reviews. I changed an interaction with a character and had to find out how to do it. I take some of the ideas from reviews and try to fit them in the story. so if you have suggestion or idea, I am all ears to hear it and see if it would work.

Chapter 7: Meowving On. by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

Alex wakes up and gets to see what activating the Emergency Signal did to the world.

Alex’s eyes slowly opened up as the afternoon rays spilled into his room onto his face. He had been asleep all night and most of the day, recovering from the ordeal he had experienced upon arriving home. He raised his hand to block the light hitting him as he pushed himself up as he woke up. His strength had returned during his rest that it felt normal, not weak, as observed the world.


Alex saw Lola on the bed, asleep and purring as she rested. Alex was worried for a moment that Emergency signal didn’t work as Lola still had a white tail and fur but quickly, he was breathing easy. Lola was around seven feet tall and around ten years old from how her body frame looked like. The Nanobots were indeed working in reverse and were correcting all the changes Amber and himself, accidentally, had done. 


“Whew.” Alex put a hand on his chest as he gave a great relief sigh. He was worried that the emergency signal did not work on the Nanobots but Lola was living proof here with her smaller size that it was working. Alex could fix all this and turn everything back to mostly normal. His family members did not have to be catgirls of extraordinary size. He had some work to do to get everyone else affected by this mayhem back to normal. 


“I have to first fix myself before I can fix them.” Alex said to himself as he turned around on his chair back to the computer. Alex was thinking about all those people that were stuck inside his mother’s womb right now, having been forcibly changed from the outside from within her. He would have to find them and individually correct all the changes the Nanobots did to them.


Alex noticed a single vial of the Nanobots in the pod for the computer. Amber had been creating Nanobots with his lab and giving them out to people, turning them into catgirls. Alex had foiled that planned and now it was time to use what she had been planning to fix himself. Mainly, the mouse ears, tail, and three foot body he had.


“Energize those boys.” Alex hummed as the machine gave the little robots some juice to help with the transformation back to normal. It was only a little to get things started but he needed calories to make it actually work.


“Let’s do this.” Alex said as he pulled the vial out. He tipped the contents into his mouth and swallowed. He went back to the computer and executed the command that he had written. He was glad that his DNA was stored in the database because it was going to make this next step easier to fix.


“UUUURRRGGGGHHHHHH!” Alex groaned as he fell to the floor in agonizing pain on his butt and the top of his head, where his mouse attachments were. Alex raised his butt into the air as it was the easiest thing for the Nanobots to correct on his body. The tail shrunk and was pulled inside his body as it was an attachment to his tailbone. The tail also provided extra mass for his Nanobots to use in growing his body to the correct height. Next, was his ears, those rolled down the side of his head until they were properly located shrunken and molded to the correct shape.


“Ha huh ha huh wheeze!” Alex gave big breaths as the worst had passed over him and all that was left was the easy, time consuming part, growing. Alex had grown to three foot six inches by what was energized in the nanobots from the beginning but he needed more energy to actually return to normal. He was content right now to be missing the animal parts.


“Got to find food.” Alex got up, put on some clothes, and walked to the door of his room. He needed to find food and the first place he could think of was the kitchen.


Alex walked down the steps from the second floor to the first floor. Glad that he didn’t need a tail to balance himself. Observing all the claw marks on the wall and furniture from all the soon to be return to normal catgirls, Alex moved to the kitchen and to the pantry as all he could think of was food.


“Nothing here.” Alex noted as he looked at an empty pantry full of ripped apart boxes and wrappers, the girls had torn this apart at the beginning. He would need to see if there was another place for food. Alex went to the fridge next.


“Nothing.” Alex said as he opened the fridge door. He closed it to move onto the freezer. 


“Score.”


The catgirls had barely touched the freezer, probably to it being frozen and hard to chew. Alex pulled some of the food out and moved to heat some up in the microwave and oven. Alex was finished eating his second microwave dish when he heard something from the garage. Alex got up and went outside to check on what was going on out there


“Amber, are you out here?” Alex asked whoever was within the garage. He was around 3’9” from the food he ate. He slowly opened the door to enter inside.


Alex saw three figures bolt to corners and wedges inside the garage. They were nimble as they tried to hide from Alex but he clearly saw cat tails as they went to hide. Alex thought something had gone wrong with the Emergency Signal when he saw the catgirls but knew it was wrong when he came farther into the garage. There were two young catgirls around the age of seven on the ground of the garage asleep. They had white fur and looked very familiar.


“Your Maria’s children.” Alex went down to inspect them. These were the two catgirls that Amber had used to rape him when he got here. They were smaller and younger than before as they rested there. Alex saw a small pile of ash near their butts. These were the Nanobots that were inside them. They had done their work in restoring them back to their original status which was a young catgirl. The Nanobots ejected themselves from the host and destroyed themselves once outside.


“I should have guessed that if they were born as catgirls then they should be like this.” Alex realized that the children of catgirls had their base DNA structure to be catgirls. They were now at the age they should with cat and human ages combined for their growth without Nanobot interference. They were a little bit larger than normal seven year olds.


“I guess you three that are hiding are Amber’s children.” Alex spoke to the three kittengirls hiding in the garage. 


“Nya” Alex heard a reply from one of the kittengirls in a pile of empty cardboard boxes. 


“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” Alex walked over to the pile of boxes and started to remove them to reach the kittengirl there. “I’m your daddy.”


Alex moved the last box out of the way. It seemed to have some stuff in it but that didn’t matter at the moment as the box cleared the way to see a kittengirl. The kittengirl had golden blonde fur like Amber’s old hair color. She was about three years old as she looked up at his face with a scared look on her face on being discovered.


“I’m here for you.” Alex lowered himself to her level and put out an open palm to her to show that he was friendly.


The kittengirl leaned forward towards his hand and sniffed. Alex didn’t move it while his daughter kept sniffing to figure if everything was safe with him. She licked his hand and Alex knew that she viewed him as a friend.


“There, there.” Alex said softly as the kittengirl walked out on all fours to him. Alex stroked her head and back as she came out to greet him slowly. Alex stood up with the cardboard box that held a few things inside as the three year old kitten girl rubbed his body with hers. She was nearly as tall as he was. 


“Pprrrrr.” The kittengirl purred as she moved around his body in happiness. She was about half a foot taller than normal three year olds but that was due to her mother being big when she gave birth to them.


Soon, the other two daughters of Amber crawled out of their hiding places and went to see what the first one found. Once they found out that it was safe, they kept rubbing and clinging to Alex. Alex had to take a step back before he got overwhelmed by them.


“Where is your mother?” Alex asked as the kittengirls clung to him.


“Don’t know. Nya” The blonde one replied to his question. She was the one clinging to him the most. 


“She left during the night. Nya.” The white haired one responded this time.


“Do you have food?” The brown haired kittengirl stood up on her two legs as she leaned on Alex. Looking directly into his face with pleading eyes. “We’re hungry. Nya.”


Alex didn’t get any information about his sister and he was dealt with another situation, having a litter of kittengirls hungry. Alex rubbed his head as he was thinking of what to do with them when he remembered.


“I got some food cooking inside, would you like some of that?” Alex asked his daughters.


“Yes. Nya” They replied.


Alex brought Amber’s children inside the house and brought them to the kitchen. He left Maria’s children in the garage to rest and recover from having the Nanobots within them. Alex carried the cardboard box inside the house because he never saw it before and it had a mailing address for him. Alex sat the girls down at the table with their tails dance from behind their chairs.


“Of course, Amber didn’t teach them about eating at a table.” Alex said after getting to quiet down in their seats. He walked over to the oven and opened it up for the lasagna dinner that was left in the freezer. Alex was wondering if he had to take care of the girls since it appeared that Amber had abandoned them after she felt the Nanobots working to restore her. That's the only reason he could think of why she would run away during the night.


“She will come back once she transforms back is normal.” Alex said to himself as he sat down at the table to eat. He had given the girls the food and they dug their faces into like cats, headfirst. Alex calmly ate his meal with a fork as the girls devoured their meal. 


Once the meal was done, Alex cleaned their faces of the red lasagna sauce. The brown haired one fought against him as he tried to clean her and he felt the power within her body. He got a few scratches from her before her sisters stepped in to calm her down so he could clean her. Alex was grateful for the other kittengirls for this help because he would have lost at his current height of 3’11.” His full height would stand a better chance against the might of these kitten girls.


“I need to get bigger.” Alex said to himself as he went back to the kitchen to check the box that was labeled for him. He had Nanobots in himself programmed to grow when he had calories to spare so he could return to normal. He needed a lot of food to make it happen and the girls had cleared out the place. 


“Maybe I will check someone else's house or go shopping.” Alex talked to himself as he opened the box. He was home and had access to his wallet and bank account to purchase items once again instead of rummaging through garbage bins. Alex reached into the box and shuffled around 10 or so small sealed rectangular objects.


“What’s this?” Alex pulled one out to see what this object was.


“Food!” Alex exclaimed as he looked at the energy bar. He looked over the side to check the nutrient facts. “And loaded with calories!”


Alex opened the sealed energy bar and ate the ‘Brain Experience Point Growth’ bar. He didn’t see any value in what they were trying to advertise but it was perfect for a small person like him to get big again. He ate all the bars within the box as fast as he could.


“Ooh.” He groaned as he clutched his stomach from stuffing it with high caloric food. His belly would be livid at how many calories he just put inside himself but it was actually glad. Alex felt the tingling sensation of the Nanobots working in his stomach and then spreading throughout the rest of it.


“This is weird.” Alex fell to the ground, writhing as his body worked the huge amount of calories he had ingested. Alex wondered if this is what the girls felt when he activated the Nanobots because it felt weird. 


“Aaahh!” Alex screamed in pain on the kitchen floor as he arched his body on his back. The tingling sensation erupted everywhere as he began his growth back to normal. He felt his legs, arms, and back extend as the Nanobots worked their magic. It felt strange having one’s bones and flesh increase in size so quickly


“Huh huh.” Alex gasped as the Nanobots finished their task. Alex rolled over to his body and spread his arms and legs wide to appreciate what he had. He was back to his normal self. Those energy bars really shorten a process that would have taken a long time.Alex got on his hands and knees to stand back up as a teenager.


“Hhrrk!” Alex gripped his stomach as a sudden movement there caused him to freeze up. 


“Bblleeaaghh!”


Alex bleached out a small silver vomit. It was the Nanobots. Alex had programmed them to leave his body once he was at full height again. It was a metallic puddle of Nanobots that he had created and it was right in front of him now.


“Got to clean this up.” Alex said as he stood up at his full height to grab a washcloth. He was 5’2” now as he collected a cup to hold the Nanobots. The robots knew that he should have grown a little during his time period away. They were smart like that. Alex wiped up the Nanobots with the washtowel and squeezed them into the cup.


“Things are starting to turn out good.” Alex declared as he observed his normal self again. It had been a long time trying to get back to this state. He never expected himself to return to his mother’s womb and turn into a mouse boy. 


“Don’t want to do that again.” he shivered at the thought of having those ears and tail again. It was a horrible experience being small and having those extra appendages. He did not want that experience on anyone.


Yet, he held the power to do that within his hands. His Nanobots were powerful things and in the wrong hands, like his sister’s, they could disrupt society. Safeguards would need to be implemented to prevent this from happening again. He needed to create some code and rules for the Nanobots to follow so that it would dramatically change one's body and mind.


“But what to do about the little girls?” Alex said as he entered the living room. The kittengirls of Amber had decided to take a cat nap in the evening rays before the sunset for the day. They had not heard Alex’s groans as he returned back to normal. These girls were born as catgirls and not humans. Was it ethical to see about turning them into human? Their whole life would be turned around by doing that. Did he have that right? 


“I will have to ask the ethical committee.” Alex thought about the ethical group of scientists. He could ask them that question and it would be confidential. The fewer people that knew about catgirls the better.


“Time to see what I can fix.” Alex went up the stairs. Now that he had returned to being a teenager and a normal human, he could fix the others. He needed to find a way to fix all those people who were turned into catgirls and mouse boys in his mother’s womb.


“I don’t have their previous DNA on hand so I need to find out how to get it when their DNA is corrupted.” Alex sat down at his desk and started to crunch some numbers. He poured the Nanobots that were in his body back into a vial on the computer to be reprogrammed. It would take time for a machine of his to make more Nanobots so it was better to just recycle the ones he had. The Nanobots could make more Nanobots easier and faster but they needed store energy to do that and these Nanobots used it all to fix him so he needed to recharge them here.


“How many of the people who were possibly transformed have criminal records?” Alex was looking through a list of recent missing persons on the possible path that Ava, his mother, had taken due to the Nanobots commanding her to assimilate the world’s human population to catgirls and mouse boys. Alex had put a stop to that with the Emergency signal. He was trying to find out who she already inserted into her womb and needed help. The DNA recorded of someone who was taken by her and had a criminal record with DNA would make it easier to bring them back.


Mreow!


Alex jumped out of his seat when he heard that sound. He had a fear of cats' sounds. Alex fell backwards as he went crazy over the slight meow from an unknown source.


Bang!


He hit the ground and rolled out his chair. He moaned as he rubbed his body from his stumble. Once he was feeling alright and that he was okay being upside down, Alex looked at the source of the cat sound.


It was Mabel.


Standing at the doorway to his lab, Mabel sat there looking at him. She was big and white with thick fur, no hint of a scar on her. She was a beautiful strong cat that was twice the size of other cats.


“How in the world are you still big?” Alex rolled himself to an upright position as Mabel walked over to him to give him affectionate body rubs. Alex responded by scratching her head as she sat down in his lap. He was not afraid of cats, just catgirls. Alex was wondering why the Emergency Signal did not work on her to return her to her normal size, color, and shape. Was it because she was a cat and the Nanobots were set to adjust to humans? No, that couldn’t be it. The signal was set to change the host to original form of when first injected.


“You must have been near one of my inventions that blocked the signal.” Alex guessed that as the reason for her current state. Mabel only purred in response to his idea.


“Yes, that must be it.” Alex said. Mabel came from his lab so she must have been staying the night in there when he activated the Emergency Signal. She must have had a device nearby to mix the signals up to prevent the signal from being read. Because he activated the Emergency Signal already and it couldn’t be used again for the same Nanobots, Mabel was stuck like this. Permanently. He would have to take a few years to create an overriding signal to hijack the Nanobots.


“This isn’t the worst.” Alex gave a gentle stroke to her before moving her from his lap. “At least you’re not Amber.”


Alex got up and moved towards his lab to figure out what device could interfere with the Emergency Signal. Alex opened the door to his lab and entered inside the dark lair.


Alex turned the lights on as he entered to make it not scary and see what had happened to the place. It was a total mess. There were claw marks and destroyed inventions scattered all over the place. It was like a cat had a crazy fit and decided to destroy everything in sight. Walls, devices, and the floor was fair game. It looked like a scrap yard due to everything being mostly metal.


“So much for letting animals come to work.” Alex gave a bad joke as he moved to a not so damaged section of the upstairs part of his lab. This was the part where he had mostly completed, to come back to, or finished inventions, with little uses that he created. This was the mostly likely place for something to interfere with the Emergency Signal.


“Edible grassinator, diamond to graphite 2000, mental to tech interface, space phones, never have a bad hair dayinator, always slick……” Alex listed off crazy inventions that he worked on or left alone. There were quite a few that he only needed one more tweak to finish the invention but he got bored with it and did not complete it.

“It must be this.” Alex picked up the space phone and spun around to go back to his room to see how it blocked the Emergency Signal. It was the most likely one that could do it.


“What have you found?” Alex asked Mabel. Mabel was on a bookshelf that contained empty cages and aquariums. She was staring into cages for animals that Alex would sometimes test devices on. Seeing how his inventions work or make life better for them. The issue was that there were no animals in them. Alex had presumed that they probably died of starvation because they had no one to feed them while he was gone but there were no skeletons or bodies to be seen in them.


“That is strange.” Alex looked over the cages to see if there was a way for them to escape but when he found none he looked at Mabel. “Did you eat them?’


Alex did not wait for Mabel to respond as he quickly turned his head in self defense as he saw a shadow move over by the stairway at the big open section of his lab. He crouched low to hide himself from whatever moved downstairs in the big room. 


Vvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrr!


Alex heard the sound of treds moving downstairs. Alex knew that old sound. It was one of his four wheel robot assistants. It must have woken up when he turned the lights on and was moving around downstairs.


“Whew.” Alex gave a sigh of relief. He had panicked over nothing. It was only his harmless robot. There was nothing it could do to him.


“You got me worried there for a moment.” Alex said to the robot as he moved towards the balcony with the destroyed railing. “I thought you were a catgirl or something.”


Alex probably should have gone with that assumption.


Alex froze once he got the ledge of the balcony.


Down below, Amber was on her back spread out and that was the simple part. Amber was still a catgirl but she was bigger and more catgirl-like. Amber was fifteen feet tall with a tone body that showed pretty good hints of muscles underneath her smooth skin where it was exposed. She still had the white hair with it down to her lower back and the white fur on her limbs up to the elbows and knees. Each of those limbs had huge soft paws that looked close to hands but held deadly claws underneath that could rip steel itself. She still had cute cat ears and cat tail with a little bit of extra white fur where it was attached to her tailbone. Amber still had two sets of tits. The top one was 124I and the lower rack was 108G. Her breasts were larger than before and they looked plump, firm, full of milk. Amber had a clear six pack now to show her power with the waist being around 58 inches. Moving down to her thick thighs and firm ass that 108 around to give his catgirl sister one of the nicest bodies he had ever seen. He couldn’t break his gaze from her as her swollen pussy was emitting some chemicals to keep him there, aroused.


“It is good to see you doing better. Nya.” Amber called out to her brother. She brought her a hand to her breasts. Alex thought she was going to do something provocative to make him cum on the spot from her pheromones. Amber had rubbed the head of a seven year old kittengirl that was on one of her tits. “Cause I have been working hard.”


Alex noticed that the kittengirl that Amber was petting had tan skin and white fur. Realizing it was Lola, Alex recalled that he hadn’t seen her in his bedroom when he got back upstairs. He had totally missed that when he sat to work on finding the people who were forcibly changed and fix them with his Nanobots. Alex gazed at another figure on her breasts. This one was tan but with brown hair and around seven years old as well, it was Mia. 


“I had to go out last night and find this little one before she got hurt all alone out in the wild. Nya.” Amber had noticed that Alex had looked at Mia. “I had to bring her back to safety. I had to destroy a chicken coop for food. Nya. and don’t ask for any more details than that because you won’t like it. Nya.” 


“How???” Alex gasped as words finally came to him. He had been paralyzed there by two things, pheromones and fear. Pheromones happen to be the stronger of the two as fear was wanting him to flee this place and not look back. Amber’s scent signal that she was ready for sex somehow got stronger that it immobilzed Alex completely.


“It is quite simple really. Nya.” Amber pulled the two sucking kittengirls off her nipples and put them to the side of her.


“You two go run along now. Nya. I have two cows down the street ready for you if you want more food.” Amber pushed them towards the exit on the lower floor. “Your father and I have to talk some. Nya.”


“Yes, Aunt Amber, Nya.” The two kittengirls replied as they ran out on all fours.


“Now, back to you. Nya.” Amber pulled herself off the ground and stood up at her full height. Alex just stood in awe of the awesome creature that Amber was.


“I messed with the code for the Emergency Signal for me. Nya.” Amber smiled as she moved in front of Alex. The top of her head reached the second floor so that Alex could see her cat ears flicking. That was not all he saw as her strong arms came up and slammed right next to him.


Shink! Skreeeeeeeeee!


Alex saw the pearly claws extend from Amber’s front paws and dig into the metal floor pull in some. Alex knew what was coming as he saw Amber’s upper half haul itself above the horizon of the second floor.


Smack!


Alex saw his sister’s body rise up and fall down on the balcony in front of him. The large smacking sound was Amber’s four tits splating on the ground in front of him. Alex fell on his butt as his sister’s large head loomed over him. He saw her pupils were wide with excitement as she looked down at him.


“I used it to give me this. Nya.” Amber purred as she signed that it was her body that she gave herself. She could see her little brother tremble in excitement and terror at her might and catgirliness.


“Give you-ou this?” Alex muttered as he was in a state of panic and utter arousal. He had hormones going all over the place.


“Nya. Yep. I recoded the Emergency Signal for Mabel, Maria, and myself.” Amber smiled. She leaned her head down closer to him. “I had to do a quick code for Mom since you showed up early but I am impressed with myself after taking that coding camp you made me take with you for that summer, Nya.”


“What did you change the code to-WWAAAHHH!!” Alex screamed as Amber brought her mouth down on his legs. Alex thought she was going to bite them off when he felt her teeth but they were used to keep him inplace. Amber dragged him over the ledge as she let go of her grip on the second floor. 


“Wooah!” Alex found himself dangling upside down as Amber carried him to the middle of the big room to carry on the conversation. Alex got to see his four wheeled assistance carrying out a project in the back. They were building something.


“Oof.” Alex fell a foot as Amber set him down on the metal floor of his lab. Alex turned around to see the majestic view of an alpha predator from below. It was a fearful and awe-inspiring sight behold one's sister as a terrifying catgirl. She truly was a beautiful creature.


“I made Mom continue what she is doing right now. She will not stop for any reason putting people into her womb to transform them into catgirls and mouse boys. Nya.” Amber responded to Alex's incomplete question from before. She knew what he was going to say. “Mabel is just going to do her thing but I made her be able to have a human lifespan. Nya.”


“Why?” Alex muttered.


“Because I enjoy being a catgirl. Nya. It gives me power, confidence, and unparalleled beauty. I did not have that before plus I am really happy.” Amber leered at Alex with slit eyes. Alex jumped a little when her eyes did that. It really made her seem like an animal. “I warned you that trying to change us back, you would regret it. Nya!”


Alex trembled in fear as he had fallen into Amber’s plan. She had prepared  a trap for him to try the Emergency Signal to make this all permanent. He should have known that she was doing something on his computer when she slipped into his room while two of Maria’s daughters raped him. He had helplessly, in a weakened state, pressed the activation of the Emergency Signal without reading what all the commands that were being executed by them. He should have waited longer to see what she had planned instead of recklessly going into it.


“Amber please.” Alex begged his older sister. He hoped there was a speck of humanity left in her. “You don’t have to do this.”


Alex was suddenly met with a boob to the face. Amber had brought her pillowy mammary down on his head and smooshed it against him. Alex couldn’t breath for a second as his mouth was filled with her flesh and his nose with her scent. She had so many things that were overpowering as he was met with this aspect of a woman’s body. He enjoyed it more than he should.


“Shh.” Amber hushed him. Amber lifted herself off him so she didn’t suffocate him. She left her big tit hanging above him with her nipple in front of his face. “Drink.”


Alex did not want to listen to his sister’s command but her pheromones were overriding his chemicals in his brain. He was going to do it even if he was reluctant to fall helplessly into her grasp.


“What about Maria?” Alex asked as he bit down on the dark nipple. He began to suck on it unenthusiastically to show his dislike of this situation. Alex felt her warm mild fill his mouth and drip down the back of his throat.


“Nya, I made it so that she is always fertile.” Amber gave a big grin as she bit the lower half of her lips. She was overflowing with excitement as her little brother sucked her teat. “The Nanobots will seek to grow her children faster than normal inside her. Nya. so that she can bear many catgirls and mouse boys south of the border.” 


Alex marveled at what his sister had accomplished. She had planned out where she could spread catgirls and mouse boys throughout the world. The world was definitely going to change now that the first set of catgirls could transform humans into them and one was going to explode with children. Alex groaned internally that he had created this situation by accident trying to help his cat. He probably had doomed the human race because of that mistake. He wanted to cry but was too aroused to do it with all the hormones raging inside him. He was left sucking at the tit and drinking milk from those catgirls.


Thump thump thump


The sound of Alex drinking his sister’s sweet milk was his only reply he could give.


“As for me. Nya.” Amber had big eyes and a big smile on her face as she stared down at her little brother. “I gave myself control over my Nanobots.”


“Thwip splurt!” Alex choked on and spat out some milk at that last statement. Amber had given herself control of her Nanobots. How was that possible?


“You left the blueprints and code for a mental to tech interface all out in the open, Nya, almost completely finished.” Amber purred as his eyes were huge in shock and terror as he continued to suck her tit slowly. That seemed to wake him up from his trance from her being in heat. He was starting to stop but it was too late.


“I just need to add the thing you didn’t put on and it worked. Nya.” Amber continued. “I needed to make the device way smaller and fit inside my head without it bothering me. Nya. turns out you had a program to do that sort of thing and ran the blueprints through it and came up with a device.” 


Amber tapped her head to show that she had it within her. Alex had completely stopped sucking on her tit and had let go of the nipple by this point.


“I have the device implanted in my brain like a chip. Nya. it wasn’t hard for the Nanobots to use themselves to be the base of the chip. Once that was done, I made it so that the Emergency Signal would have the Nanobots follow the signal that this chip makes. Making me the master control. Nya.”


Alex was totally afraid of his giant catgirl sister. She had completely outsmarted him, the genius of the family. He hadn’t taken much of her in the brain department compared to him but she set an excellent plan in motion to seize control of this situation he accidentally created. He had lost to her. He had two hopes, one close by and the other in the distant future. The fist was to prevent her from interacting with anymore of his Nanobots. He was creating a safety protocol to prevent this from happening even more and Amber changing more people. The last hope was the biggest. Given time, Alex could write a signal that over rode her commands to turn her back. He had lost for now but the war could still continue.


“I have lost.” Alex whimpered up to his sister. He would have to be the loser for a long time so that he set things right in the future. “You can stay a catgirl. I can do nothing against your will.” 


“Good. I am glad that you finally see it my way. Nya.” Amber purred as she looked smugly at her brother that was pretending to be defeated. “But I told you that you would regret trying to turn us back. Nya.”


“Huh?” Alex looked up in confusion at his sister. It sounded like sounded like she was going to rape him again. Alex gulped as he prepared himself for the worst that his sex craze catgirl sister could do.


“HHRRK!” Alex groaned as he gripped his head from a tingling sensation that erupts inside his skull. It felt like the time he was growing back to normal from the Nanobots in the kitchen but this time it was inside his head. It was unbearable pain racking his brain.


“Don’t worry, I won’t let it change your mind.” Amber chuckled at her writhing little brother underneath her tit. “I just needed some Nanobots inside of you to make sure you comply with me. Nya.”


Alex opened one eye in pain as he looked up at his sister’s smug devious face. She had raised a paw to her face to laugh at his misery. She had laced her breast milk with some of her Nanobots. She had literally invaded his body.


“Before we continue. Nya.” Amber asked her little brother. She stopped the head ache for a moment so he could get a breather. “Which color looks best on me?”


Alex looked to see Amber’s fur from the base of the hair follicles turn from white to golden blonde like her original hair color. She turned side to above her little brother to give him a better look at her amazing body. She then turned it to black and had him look over her again. She repeated this for red, ginger, grey, cyan, dark blue, pink, purple, neon green, dark green, and rainbow. She did this to show how beautiful she was and how much power she had over her body.


“Which one? Nya” Amber asked her little brother. 


“I don’t know.” Alex replied. He was afraid of her and did not want to give into her and tell her what like best. These Nanobots inside him foiled his plans and he was upset as well for her thinking this far in advance. 


“I will find out soon enough anyway. Nya.” Amber smiled and brought her boob back down to his face. “Now drink.”


“No!” Alex was going to be stubborn and he knew the dangers of that tit. It was full of Nanobots ready to go inside him.


“Very well then.” Amber tilted her head.


“AAUGH!” A sharp pain exploded in Alex’s head for a second as the Nanobots inside him gave a searing headache.


“What about now. Nya.” Amber asked again. She had turned off the pain for a little bit.


“No!” Alex shouted back angrily. He gripped his head again as Amber sent another wave a pain through it for five seconds.


“AAAAAHHHH!!!”


“Will you drink my tit now? Nya” Amber asked once more.


“YES YES. GIVE ME THE MILK!” Alex snatched her begrudgingly boob and bit down hard on her nipple. Amber winced for a moment when then teeth dug in. She could heal from a simple bite.


“Good.” Amber purred as she felt her Nanobot infested milk flow out of her breast. Little Alex was drinking her milk. There was nothing he could do against her at all. She had completely won. She could do whatever she wanted with him.


“Sleep.” Amber whispered to her little brother after five minutes of him breastfeeding from her. She saw his eyes close as the command through the Nanobots sunk into his brain. He continued to suck until he was completely asleep and his head fell to the side.


“I need to get you ready for the next part. Nya.” Amber turned around and walked away. She had some other tasks to accomplish. Loose ends needed to be fixed from her brother’s Emergency Signal. She had done what she needed to do with Alex. 

 

Alex just laid there asleep. He was having a weird dream that he was in a tickle machine. He had never built one of those. In his dream, Alex realized that it must be due to something happening to his body. Alex could only guess that Amber was doing something to his body with her Nanobots while he slept.

End Notes:

I have one more chapter after this and the story is complete. The only other thing I would do with this would be creating an alternate ending at this chapter. 

 

I looked over a review and saw an idea that I originaly rejected but the later on and thought about it, I liked it better. I figure out a way to add it to the story and have it end practically the same way that I want it to end. I would like to thank Cara for that idea.

 

I hope you all enjoy the story and leave reviews. it helps people become interested in this sort of story.

Chapter 7: Alternate ending by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

I decided to write the alternate ending first. This would take place instead of chapter 7 in the orginal timeline. This is where the emergency signal worked.

“This is why we need more rules to be established in the ‘Laws of Robotics.’ We could not fully grasp what they could do in the past but now we have a better understanding of how far we advanced in technology, the laws should advance as well. We also need to consider the future and extrapolate our robotic laws as well. Any questions?” 


Alex had just finished his dissertation for his fourth doctorate at MIT and it was time for the other professors to question his paper. It was one to add more laws to all robotic technology in the United States and beyond.


“I do have one.” A professor stood up in his robs. He was in his late fifties and a little pudgy.


“Go ahead.” Alex replied.




 


 



“I’m glad that is over.” Alex gave a big stretch as he walked on MIT's school grounds. “That is always the worst part. Explaining more than you have to get approval, it is hard on the unfortunate with public speaking. We need a new way for those people.”


“Professor Alex.” Someone yelled out to him as he was going to the parking lot. He turned around to see who it was. It was two girls from one of his labs for the master programs he was teaching here. “We have a question for you.”


“Sure, what is it, ladies?” Alex stopped and waited for them to catch up to him. It took the girls five seconds to reach him.


Alex had become a professor at MIT two years ago when he had turned eighteen years old and earned his first doctorate. He continued his education there to grab more doctorates in technology, engineering, and computing to become highly esteemed as he taught there. He was now 20 years old at 5’7” but was sure that he would be an inch or two taller if it wasn’t for an incident.


“We were researching something off topic from what we were supposed to be researching. Girls talk, that sort of thing.” Rachel, a 24 year old African American woman with an excellent mind for robotics. She was 5’5” with a nice body and let her naturally curly hair free for all to see it’s natural beauty. “We came across one thing that we had to ask to see if it was true.”


“What is this thing that was outside of your coursework that I can help you with?” Alex already knew what it was going to be.


“Is Amber Goldsmith related to you?” Rachel asked.


Yep, they were asking about his sister.


Amber, from the incident from seven years ago, had turned back mostly to her normal self when he activated the ‘Emergency Signal.’ It was a triumphant moment for him to have built those into the Nanobots. There were a few kinks in the return back to normal because of the cat DNA that was mixed in with their DNA but it turned out to be acceptable. The acceptable thing being their height. Amber was 7 feet tall when the Nanobots left her body. Amber was grossed out by the way her body behaved, what it became, and what she did in that form of a catgirl. She couldn’t excuse what she did but she was happy with the results in the end. 


“Yes, Amber Goldsmith is related to me. She is my older sister.” Alex confirmed the girl's suspicion that the woman basketball star was indeed his sister. Amber had reached a level of stardom and attention she was seeking upon returning to semi-normal being above average height to rise to pro athlete with catlike reflexes. 


“Woah. That is so cool.” Aanya replied with big eyes. She slapped Rachels shoulder. “I told you it was true.” 


“Ow, I know you said that it was but I had to make sure.” Rachel turned to Aanya. Unhappy with her slap. Aayna was a 24 year old Indian woman at 5’9” with her braided short black ponytail. She would be pretty nimble looking if it wasn’t for thick butt. 


“How are you normal heightish while she is so big?” Rachel returned her attention back to professor Alex.


“My mom is pretty tall and my dad is average. So I got my height from my dad and Amber got it from my mom.” Alex answered her question. He couldn’t tell her the real reason. 


“Makes sense.” Rachel said. 


They talked a few more minutes before Alex had to say enough and head home. The girls waved good and Alex walked to the parking lot where his car had come to pick him up. It was a Tesla that he had upgraded with his own inventions and upgrades to the software. He opened the back door and hopped in.


“Alright, Newton. Take us home.” Alex spoke once he buckled himself comfortably in the back. 


“Affirmative.” The computer replied as it made a hologram projection in the driver's seat to trick people that there was a person driving the vehicle. 


Alex pulled out his phone and went to his photos. The conversation reminded him that he would need to call home sometime. He would call them after the board approved his dissertation. He looked at a photo that was taken a few years after the whole incident. The photo involved only his mother, his father left a few months after the incident because he was afraid for his life. Alex couldn’t blame him after the Nanobot tampered mind of Amber forced him into a catgirl. He had every right to be scared of what his son could create. Alex was able to get him mostly back to normal as he was the shortest time transformed but he had a few inches added to his height. It was sad to see him go, leaving them there, but Alex could still provide with his inventions. He created less stuff but was still making money off of patents.


The picture of his mother was her in front of her new home in the desert. Ava had been some of the largest amount of transformation and it showed. She was 10 feet tall with 94F 60 102 with smooth skin and golden blond hair. The transformation back had seemed to rejuvenate her a lot so that she was healthy and very active in her fifties. She picked up gardening and had a few cows on her property. Ava enjoyed it but Alex thought she liked basking in the sun there because of tan skin. The main reason she was out in the desert was to hide from people because of her height and what she had done at 99 feet and 9 inches as a giant catgirl.


Ava had been ground zero in catgirl Amber’s mind to create people into catgirls and mouseboys. They had gotten quite a few people transformed but Alex had reverted almost all of them back to normal. He had one girl who wanted to stay a catgirl. This group had no side effects by the method of how they transformed so it was a relief that Alex was able to pull it off. Ava was still worried that these people would hunt her down because of what they did to them. Alex had to pay millions of dollars because of the incident and pay for hospital bills for ten years by court orders. 


“That will be over soon, I only have a few more years to pay for that stuff.” Alex put the phone away and opened his laptop. He was going to get some work done as his modded Tesla drove through traffic. 


It was a little while in the ride that he got a phone call. Alex read the caller id and picked up the phone.


“Hello, Maria. How are you doing?”


“I’m doing well. About to get off a photoshoot so I decided to call you. How did the dissertation go?” Maria asked. 


Maria lived in California. She had moved there after college. When the ‘Emergency Signal’ was activated, she transformed to more of her normalish self and had to cross the border back home. It must have been the distance, but when she came back, she still had bleached white hair. Maria was now a 25 year old model in LA with a huge instagram following. She was 6’6” with 48F 32 46 sizes. She was a star right off the bat for a model. She took acting class and found herself in a few movies. 


“It went well. I’m definitely going to get the doctorate. It is just a matter of time of how long the board wants to be slow about it. They couldn’t punch a hole in my thoughts and calculations.” Alex spoke smugly. 


“That is good.” Maria replied. “We don’t want anyone to get hurt by the same mistake we made. Did you mention that in your paper?”


“I did not. I believe it best to keep it under wraps for a little longer. I don’t want the world to discover it  yetand hurt the girls when they are not ready for the harsh nature of the world. They need to be a little bit bigger before we mention it”


The girls he was referring to were Amber’s, Maria, and his dad, when he was a catgirl, children. They had been born into this world by the assistance of the Nanobots creating the expedited forming and growth. Alex wasn’t going to eliminate them because they were living beings and his children. They had their own free will. Alex also couldn’t remove their cat genes because it was so ingrained in their bodies. It would be forceful change to them like how he accidentally forced his family to change into catgirls so he did not think it ethical to do that to them. So, they let them be. The ‘Emergency signal’ had forced Maria’s children to revert back to their old selves before they consumed the Nanobots.``


“They are teenagers now.” Marai called out their age. “Shouldn’t they be old enough to let the world know about them?”


“They need to be in their old teen years. I think when they are more adult in years that it would be fine to let the world know. They can decide more on their own then.”


Maria’s children reverted back to the age they would be a few weeks after Maria gave birth to them, leaving them a little older than Amber’s children. From that point on, the kittengirls grew at the normal rate that a catgirl would have, which was accelerated compared to humans. They had reverted a lot of the cat genes to humans in the ‘Emergency signal’ but kept a few traits of catgirl, mainly the ears and tail. In the seven years, the girls had grown to be around 14 years old, soon to be highschool. Maria and Amber both raised the kittengirls from that point on with Alex helping financially at the beginning. With them both being successful, They had most control over them but still went to Alex for advice on catgirls and their status in the world as Amber and Maria raised them.


“Why can’t they decide now? They are pretty mature and they need friends.” Maria complained. She was worried about them. “They are cooped up in this house for a long time with limited contact with the outside world. Wouldn’t that hurt their growth and preparation for when they come out.”


“It would but it could also get them exploited by others. I don’t want that for the girls. I want them fully grown so they can defend themselves.” Alex answered back. He was concerned for them as well.


“They are seven feet tall. I am sure no one is going to be pushing them around as they still have room to grow. They are going to be pretty tall.”


“I’m sure they can beat up any guy that comes their way but I want them to use reasoning and words instead. They are stronger than humans so I don’t want them hurting people or having the idea that they push people around with their strength.” Alex spoke about his worry of what the girls could do.


“I know. I just want them to have somewhat of a normal life.” Maria sighed. “Speaking of that, we did have an incident like that you mention.” 


“What sort of incident?” Alex got very scared for a moment. What happened on the other side of the continent.


“Lola had her first heat and let us just say that the tutor was there.” Maria was tip-toeing around something that happened during Lola’s first heat for a normal growth. 


He had experienced Lola's first true heat by catgirl Amber forcing it on her with the Nanobots. Alex knew that Lola could get very forceful and violent. The other thing was that Lola was the most catgirl of them all. All of the rest of the children lost most of their features except for the tail and ears, Lola kept the paws and a line of fur going down her back. The paws only reach to the shin and forearms leaving the rest of her mostly human like her sisters, but they still had claws in them. 


“What did she do to the tutor?” Alex had hired a tutor to teach Maria’s catgirls so that they could grow learning like a normal girl would in society. He had chosen him because he was a good teacher and was able to keep a secret.


“It wasn’t really that bad. Lola couldn’t control herself so things got,” Maria paused for a moment, “intimate.” 


“Did he get hurt?” Alex was worried that Lola really went to town on him and that the tutor would have some serious injuries.


“Ooh, nothing like that.” Maria knew what Alex was talking about. “He was scared during it but in the end he said it was fine.”


“That is a relief.” Alex sighed. He was worried about the legal ramification and what it could possibly teach Lola. He would have to head over there and help with any situation. It would also mean that he would need to probably pull out another invention to pay for it.


“I’m concerned though.” Maria spoke and Alex listened. Alex was curious about what Maria was concerned about. “The tutor asked when the other girls were expected to go into heat. I worried that he enjoyed the rough behavior of Lola and is hoping for more.” 


That was very much a possibility from what Maria said. The tutor must of really enjoyed the rough sex with Lola that he was expecting the other three girls to have the same reaction as Lola. It was pitiful of the tutor to be expecting that from the others. 


“I believe that you are right there, Maria. I will go looking for another tutor to teach the girls. We don’t want someone with a new kink to be around them.” Alex knew that Maria was concerned about that with the tutor and so was he. “I will hire a female teacher this time so we won’t have the same results.”


“Thank you.” Maria sounds happy. “I like that idea. What should I tell the tutor  then?”


“Tell him that we are grateful that he came out unharmed. We are worried that the other girls might seriously harm him as they develop at that is a risk we would not like to take. We will be looking for other venues on how to teach the girls.” Alex said. “If he gets angry, mention the nondisclosure agreement. He said everything was fine after the incident so he can not take it to court or anything and he can not speak of it until we say it is okay.”


“Will do.”


The two of them talked on the phone for a while as Alex rode in his car. It was a nice distraction from the long ride out of the city to the countryside. Alex had to end the call when he arrived at his house.


“I will fly over when I can to see them. I have other matters to attend to as well but I do have to talk to the girls.” Alex said “I will notify you tomorrow with my plans.”


“Sounds good.” Maria replied. “Bye.”


“Goodbye.”


Alex hung up the phone as he walked from his car to his house. It was a nice big house with a big lawn in a forested area. It had big hedges around to hide it from view as that is what Alex wanted. It could hide his small lab in the back and hide another thing as well. Alex walked to the doorway and let himself be scanned to unlock the door. He opened the door and walked inside.


“Daddy!” A high pitch and excited yell came from within as he closed the door.


“Girls!” Alex sounded very excited as well as the source of the sound came running towards.


Two big ginger haired girls ran around a corner and came charging straight towards Alex. Alex bent down to catch the two girls running at him. 


“Ooh. you two are getting so big.” Alex caught the two girls and lifted the two five year old girls up with a big heave. “You will either have to stop growing or have to hit the gym to pick you two up.”


“You better hit the gym to pick us up because we don’t want to stop growing. We got to grow up like you and mommy. Nya.” Chloe said stubbornly in a cute way.


Alex was carrying two five year old kitten girls in his arms. They were 4 feet tall. Both of them had cat ears and a cat tail that danced behind them. Alex had mellowed out a lot when these two were born so that he could spend time with them as they developed. He was still a working man but he calmed down from his arrogant scientist self to be more personal and less professional. They said that fatherhood could do that to a person.


“Dang, I thought I could keep you at this adorable size.” Alex gave a sad display to the two girls as he put them down. “Where is your mommy?”


“Upstairs in the main room.” Zoe replied with a bounce in her excitement. 


“She does like the sunlight from that window at this time of day.” Alex looked up the stairs to the main room up there. He then turned back to the girls. “Does she have anything planned for dinner?”


“Not that we heard. Nya!” Chloe answered.


“What do you want for dinner then?” 


“Salmon!” The girls said in unison they wanted their favorite food.


“Sounds like a plan. I just have to ask your mom and I will see about getting it started” Alex answered as he walked to the stair to see their mommy. 


“Yiippee.” the girls exclaimed in happiness as they ran off to play a little bit more before dinner.


“How are you doing, honey?” Alex asked after he got up the stairs to the main room.


In the room, a 9 feet tall ginger haired catgirl was next to a window, soaking in the sunlight. Her smooth white skin glistened in the sunlight. Her three sizes were 82G 40 68. She was busty with firm perky breasts. She only had one pair of breasts, like all the other catgirls now. She only had the ears, tail, and slightly longer canine teeth that looked cute. She had good thick legs that went with her ass. Her legs were pressing against some tan khakis as she sat on a sofa-like chair. She had a blue and white striped shirt on but that was pulled up to her near her shoulders, where her long straight ginger hair fell down to her breasts. The reason for her lifting her shirt, she had a small child at her breasts, sucking for milk.


“I’m doing well, this little kitten was whiny all day that I couldn’t get things ready for dinner.” The catgirl turned to Alex, revealing that she was in early twenties. “I hope that is okay.” 


“That is fine. I wanted to cook at some point. Keep myself useful around here.” Alex walked over to the catgirl. He sat down next to her and leaned over to peer at the baby at her tits. 


“He is a hungry little guy, isn’t he? Probably going to like boobs when he gets big.” Alex rubbed the brown hair of the kittenboy. The six month kittenboy looked up at the person who just touched him to see who it was, letting go of the catgirl’s nipple. When he saw that it was Alex, he returned back to the catgirl’s tit.


“He gets it from you. You always like my big boobs.” The catgirl gave a teasing smile.


“Am I really like that with you, Mabel? You make it sound like I am a scoundrel.” Alex leaned back, feigning being offended.


This catgirl was the old family cat, Mabel. She had been transformed to a catgirl during the ‘Emergency Signal.’ The ‘Emergency Signal’ was set to turn human targets back to their normal self from a stored DNA database. Mabel was a cat with the Nanobots so when the signal went out, it changed Mabel into the most human it can while not going crazy with disrupting Mabel’s DNA. This resulted in a 15 year old catgirl that had spent three years of her life as a cat, suddenly becoming aware of her existence. They couldn’t turn her back because that would be the same as killing her. Alex decided it was his responsibility so he took Mabel under his care, teaching her all the necessary things to live in a human society and bring her up to the education she needed for her age. During that time, they fell in love and had offspring that changed Alex’s life. Mabel was everything like a human person, except for the cat's tail, ears, and feline tendencies.


“You always go for the boobs first. I think that counts as a tit scoundrel to me.” Mabel used her other hand to bounce her other tit, causing Alex to blush.


“You caught me red handed, my lady.” Alex stood up and held his hands up. “What could I do to right this great offense to you.” 


“Hhmm.” Mabel brought her hand to her chin while she started a low purr. “I don’t know. Do we perhaps have tuna here?”


“We do have some sardines. Will that please you, my lady?” Alex bowed.


“That will. I will forgive you if you make the tuna casserole.” Mabel winked at Alex.


“It shall be done.” Alex turned around to head to the kitchen to make dinner. Leaving Mabel to continue her bathing in the warm sunlight as she fed our son.


Alex prepared a tuna casserole for dinner. He was helped by his high tech kitchen to make sure everything was right. The family came to the table for the meal, all five of them. The girls were slightly disappointed with it being tuna casserole instead of grilled salmon, they still ate it really fast since it was fish. After dinner and dish, Alex played with the girls in the backyard in the enclosed yard that blocked outside viewers. He then went to the gym in the garage to work out, maintaining the stronger body he had built up since the time he was a weak 13 year old. He needed to be fit for Mabel and the girls if he was going to be able to keep up with them. Alex went inside the house after visiting the lab for something to give investors, there he read stories to the girls before putting them to bed. Mabel focused on the youngest one and getting him to bed.


“That one just does not know when to stop.” Mabel complained as she crawled along the bed towards Alex. “What does he think I am, a cow!?”


“You aren’t giving the impression that you are not.” Alex said as he eyed Mabel’s huge rack that bounced under her nightgown. She was wearing simple white cotton pajamas that hugged her tits and ass very tightly. It would make a lot of guys nosebleed just looking at how much they strain to keep her end.


“I guess a tit scoundrel like yourself would think like that.” Mabel crossed her arms and gave a “humpth.” as she turned the other way.


“I’m sorry.” Alex put his hands together and bowed in front of Mabel. He was in an apologetic position to please her. “Please forget that I said that. You are not a cow. You are a catgirl.”


“I don’t know if that will work, tit fiend.” Mabel had closed her eyes but opened one to peek at Alex. She was trying to sound super angry but it could definitely be heard that she was egging him on to praise her. “You have to do more than that to dig yourself out of the litter box.”


“I’m truly sorry.” Alex caught on to her trying to pull him along. “You are a beautiful and sexy catgirl, the ravenous huntress.”


“That is better. But you still need a little bit more for me to forgive you.” Mabel turned to him and leaned forward above his kneeling posture on the bed. There was a low purring sound rising from her.


“You are a beautiful, attractive, and sexy catgirl, ravenous huntress. A lioness without equal on the safari, your hunt is alway fruitful. You are the cat on the street, ruling from above all the alley cat as the supreme queen, none can compete against you. You are the tigress of the jungle, there is nothing that is above you in the wild. You are the pantheress, quiet and deadly hunter of the night, nothing is safe against you.” Alex praised Mabel.


“This right.” Mabel lifted Alex’s face to stare into hers. He knew that he was forgiven. When he saw her face, he saw that it was red, hot, and horny as she smiled into his gaze.


“I guess that you are in heat tonight?” Alex nervously smiled. Mabel brought a finger to the buttons on her pajamas


“PPPPPPUUUUUUUURRRRRRR”


Snap! Snap! snap!


A loud purr and Mabel pulling her pajamas down the middle was all he got as a response from her. The huge jugs of Mabel flopped out in front of him to see their glorious roundness. Fully ripe and ready for someone to feast on her breasts for nutritious milk. He was memorized by them moving left and right as they settled down.


“I can’t leave a voracious predator like you waiting for her meal.” Alex reached out to grab her breasts.


Alex had a wonderful night with Mabel as they had sex for three hours until Alex couldn’t move anymore. He was left tired and weak as Mabel continued to lick his dick for whatever more cum she could get out of him. She would be doing this throughout the night until he fully recovered tomorrow where he would go a few more rounds before she was done with her heat. Alex was left just staring at the ceiling as he drifted off to sleep.


“I am glad that I had that little accident with the Nanobots.”

 

End Notes:

I will be working on the actual ending I had planned. I hope you all liked this chapter.

Chapter 8 Final: A CATastrophic tale by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

Will Alex accepted hthe new catgirl world or continue to resist

Alex was trapped in a cage of his own design, unintentionally. Alex’s lab robots had created a glass aquarium inside his lab to hold people. Once they were done creating it, Amber destroyed them to prevent Alex from using a command override to free him. For once it was completed, Amber placed him within the confinements of the steel like glass. The walls were at least twenty  feet high, impossible for humans to reach but a catgirl, with her limberness and strength, could reach the rim and crawl out with a passenger. It only needed to keep one person inside it’s 12’ by 24’ walls.


“I need to go check on my Mom to see if she is doing alright. Nya.” Amber mentioned what she was doing to the four catgirls of Maria. Amber’s kittengirls were playing along elsewhere in the houses. Maria’s kids were older by the new Nanobots inserted into them by Amber’s breasts so they could understand what Amber was saying. Maria’s kittens were young teenagers again.


“Shrinking can take a long time so she will be all alone as she continues to shrink from her large size. Nya. I plan to come over there and insert the Nanobots in again so she can restart.” Amber motioned to five boxed mail packages on her back. Strapped like a backpack under her long white fur. She could change her fur at any time with the master control in her brain but still chose the one that Alex accidently chose for her at the beginning of all this by accident. 


“I got these things so she can go back to normal for her. Nya” Amber started to walk to the doors of the lab to leave.


“I am leaving my girls in the paws of their new grandma. They will be in a house a few houses down. Lola is in charge of this household. Call me or text me if you need anything. Nya” Amber glanced towards Alex’s imprisonment. “Or if you want to do something with him.”


“Will do, nya. Have a safe trip.” Lola waved as Amber bursted out of the lab on all four into the distance leaving Alex with the girls.


It had been a week since the whole incident with the ‘Emergency Signal.’ Alex had not been transformed into anything or shrunken down which made him worried and curious as to why. It turned out that Amber needed to use him at his original size and body. Alex had to email and get in communication with the company of the energy bars to send more over for his advertisement on his supposed science videos he was making. The company was happy to oblige so they sent 30 boxes instead of fifteen like last time. With these bars, Amber had enough energy to transform stuff with the Nanobots, and that she did. She transformed Dad back to catgirl right after he turned back, infected the remaining neighbors in the neighborhood with the Nanobots, and grew Maria’s children back to the age and size, over eight feet height, they were before Alex came back from the journey from his Mother’s womb in the forest. Alex still had the Nanobots within him.


“What shall we do now? Nya!” Mia asked her sisters. 


“Isn’t it obvious, Nya.” Gypsy spoke up. She was one of the two catgirls that were playing in the backyard when Alex arrived. Being eight feet tall with white fur and tan skin, she was most similar to the other sister in the backyard with the same build, Roxie. The difference between these two similar sisters was that Gypsy had short hair barely to her shoulders while Roxie had it long to reach to the middle of her back.


“What is obvious? Nya.” Mia was curious to what her sister’s were saying but she got the hint as Gypsy and Roxie walked over to the glass holding cell for Alex.


“We play with daddy. Nya.” Roxie replied with a glint in her eye.


Alex watched as two of his catgirl daughters put their paws on the opposite glass wall as him. These thirteen year old girls were talking about having sex with their dad. Alex shivered as he knew that there was no escaping this confinement by himself. He needed some outside help but that outside help were lustful catgirls. Alex moved closer to the corner that had hay, which was his bed to make himself smaller.


“We get to have all the fun for ourselves while Aunt Amber is away. Nya.” Gypsy said.


“We don’t know if she is going to be gone for a while or a short time. Nya.” Roxie followed after her sister. These two catgirls were in sync in their thought process.


“So we better play while we can. Nya.” These two catgirls made their sale pitch


“I see where you are going with this. Nya.” Lola replied. She sounded the most concerned out of the four. “But shouldn’t we consider how daddy is feeling about all this? There is a possibility he doesn’t like it.”


“We can use his dick to see if he likes it or not. Nya.” Roxie pointed to her crotch area. “If it gets hard and stiff, guys like it. Nya.”


Alex didn’t like where this was going. Getting an erection as a test to see if he was enjoying it was bad news for him, the girls pheromones if they were in heat would cause him an erection. The glass wall right now was blocking any pheromones from coming in. He did not know if the girls were in heat or not. If they were, he would get an erection once they came in.


“Girls, I-” Alex tried to stop them but he was interrupted.


“I like the sound of it. Nya.” Mia spoke up in a happy tone. “If daddy has an erection, he is enjoying it and we can make babies. I don’t see a problem with this.”


“Sigh”


Lola sighed.


“I guess that is a good measure of seeing if daddy is okay with it. Nya.” Lola, the one that seemed the most sensible of the four and the catgirl in charge, had given in to her sisters. The one that was on Alex’s side had given up on him. “Who goes first?”


“Us, obviously.” Roxie and Gypsy said in unison. 


“Huh? Why you first? Nya.” Mia wanted to go first. She was the one that wanted to be independent and start her own family. She was innocent in her desire but her one was one that would have huge implications in the world.


“We thought it up. Nya.” Gypsy replied as Roxie was typing on a phone she picked up on a table in the lab. Roxie put it down and went next to Gypsy. They nodded towards each and crouched down low. 


Boing!


The two catgirls leapt to the top of the glass walls and perched on top before dropping head first to the inside of Alex’s prison. They landed with their front paws and gracefully moved out into the cage like a cat landing from a tall height. It was impressive feet for two eight foot tall catgirls to reach that high and come down unscathed. Alex was a little scared as he felt an erection build up. These catgirls were in heat.


“Can we do this outside the glass cage?” Alex whimpered as Gypsy and Roxie got closer to his corner. “We can do more stuff outside the cage than in here. All I got is this hay bed.”


“We can see about that in a little bit. Nya.” Roxie answered. 


“We are just not old enough to watch you outside. Nya.” Gypsy followed after her sister.


“But we will soon be old enough to watch daddy. Nya” Roxie came closer to him.


“Anywhere in the house. Nya” Gypsy put herself right next to Roxie as they loomed over him in the corner.


“Oooohhh '' The girls arched backwards as something invisible struck them. Gypsy and Roxie suddenly grabbed each other as pain hit them from inside. Alex knew that it wasn’t a sudden attack. They were about to grow.


Gypsy and Roxie were growing in unison as Roxie had clearly messaged Amber just a moment ago to change them. Amber had been happy to oblige as they had eaten some of the energy bars before she left. The first thing Alex obviously noticed in his corner was that Gypsy and Roxie were getting taller. They were no longer eight feet tall but were now nine feet tall and pushing past that. Their thighs were expanding and their hips widened as their growth was more than just a size increase, it was an age increase as well. The two catgirls within the cage hips moved from a young teenager to an adult hip. Alex turned his gaze up from their hips to their slim waist to their bust. The girls were at 10 feet now, still hugging each other in groans of growth. Their busts were pressed firmly against each other, bulging with overflow from their sides. They were like twins so everything that happened to one happened to the other as they grew in perfect sync with each other. Alex saw their white tails circle around in front of him and become intertwined with each other as Roxie and Gypsy grew more and more. The final part as they finished their growth, black hair sprouted from their front paws, the tail, and the ears. The hair close to their head became more grayish as they changed truly into a matching set.


“MMyyyeeoooowwww!” Roxie and Gypsy groaned as they started to enter the final stages of their growth at 12 feet tall. Gypsy’s hair grew to the same length as Roxie’s hair to make them look like identical twins. They were becoming like siamese twin cats.


“Nnrrgh!” They groaned again as they surged to 14 feet. They interlocked that hand paws together tightly as they shared the same discomfort. Four pairs of breasts were pressed firmly in between the two of them, ballooning out from between, pulling them apart as they pushed to become closer. The two tails were tied together as they tried to come undone but they were entwined so much it was like a sweet tight hug between them coming from their butts.


“Aaaahhh!” Roxie and Gypsy sighed as their growth stopped and the Nanobots within them completed their tasks. The two catgirls loosen their embrace and turned to Alex to show what they had become.


Gypsy and Roxie had grown to become 17 feet tall. Their age had become around 25 years old, gone where the childish look on their face and body. They had slim tan shoulders that went down to some robust busts. Their top rack was 120G and the bottom rack was 104E. The hips were a slim 76 and the hips were 110 inches around. The thick thighs were hiding the strong muscles underneath as the two catgirls encircled Alex. They pushed Alex out of the corner with their encircling that he was in the middle of the glass cage. He got to see the glory of their new fur color as they paraded around him to observe their meal. They were absolutely identical now except for one detail, their eyes. Gypsy had a blue human like eye on her right side and yellow cat eye on her left side while Roxie had it opposite with a human blue eye on her left side and yellow cat eye on her right side.


“He has an erection so he must be enjoying this. Nya.” Roxie called out their sisters on the outside.They were informing that Alex liked it but in reality he was worried but their pheromones caused him to have an erection in this tightly enclosed area.


“Nya, we can have all the fun then because he says it is okay.” Gypsy responded. They continued their encircling but slowed down a little.


“What should we do with you first? Nya.” 


“How about the butt? Nya.”


“Sounds good to me. Nya.” Roxie replied.


The girls were making this sound like a game. That is how they saw it. 


Gypsy walked over to Alex. He scampered back but there was nowhere for him to run. Gypsy’s head descended down towards his feet and gripped them in her mouth. She lifted Alex up by his legs and turned towards her sister. Roxie was already preparing herself for what they were going to do to Alex. She had knelt down on her chest so that her ass was sticking high into the air. Roxie brought her front paws back to grab her butt cheeks and pull them apart, revealing a puckering asshole. It seemed a little large but that is probably something that they requested from Amber. Alex saw himself going straight towards that asshole.


“Wait, Girls!” Alex wiggled his body as he was lowered face to face with Roxie’s asshole. It reeked of shit as he whiffed it in. “I’m not getting an erection on my own accord. You all have a scent that causes men to be aroused. We will always be aroused if you are turned on. I really don’t want this!”


Gypsy has used one of her furry fingers and jammed it into Roxie’s asshole. Roxie moaned as Gypsy twirled it around to loosen her tight anus. After a few seconds, while ignoring Alex’s pleas, shoved another finger inside and pulled it apart. Alex caught a waft of cat shit that caused him to gag and close his mouth for a second. He was going to need to hold his breath. Gyspy started to lower his head towards the gaping anus.


“No! Please stop! I to-mmggth!” Alex’s voice was muffled as Gypsy put his head inside her sister’s ass. He quickly put his arms up to the butt cheeks of Roxie to force his head out of this stinky ass but Gypsy grabbed his butt and thrust him a little deeper until his shoulders were within Roxie. He couldn’t go any farther than this but it was enough to pinch shoulders by the anus ring to prevent him from pushing out.


“Gggaacckkk!” Alex gagged as the horrible odor of Roxie’s digestive systems burned his nostrils. This had to be the worst smell ever. It was a mixture of cat and human shit all in one. He didn’t know how this could get any worse.


That is when he felt his feet slide into a tight hole.


Gypsy had turned around and spread open her butt cheeks. Alex’s lower half was sticking out of Roxie’s butt cheeks. Alex was choking on Roxie’s fumes that his legs were not doing anything at all at the moment. Gypsy pulled apart her anus and guided it to Alex’s feet where they slid right in. Things got tough when she reached his knees but he was securing stuck inside two assholes


“Mmmmhmm, so good. Nya!” Roxie and Gypsy said in harmony. Alex had suddenly got very violent as he found himself stuck inside the two catgirl’s anuses. Their butts were pressed tightly together to prevent any escape. The butt cheeks jiggled as he thrashed inside them, causing more pleasure for the catgirls. 


“Yes, Daddy! Struggle against your daughter’s asses.” The two catgirls were raptured by their father’s toil to escape. These girls, who age themselve to be older than him, scoffed as every push and pull to escape one led him deeper into the other. He was making no progress at all.


Lola and Mia were outside the cage as they watched their sisters age up and use their father like a dildo between them. Roxie and Gypsy were leaning against the glass cage, top breasts squished against it, moaning as they sexually played with their father. Lola had a look of concern on her face while Mia had one of excitement.




 


 



“Come on, daddy, you got to play with me.” Mia said as she sat on top of Alex on the green lawn.


It had been two days since Roxie and Gypsy became bigger and adults. With them being older and bigger, came some benefits. The first being, Alex was able to leave the glass cage. They would take Alex out of the cage to play with or walk him. They didn’t think that he could escape with Roxie and Gypsy being big, they would catch up to him if he left the neighborhood. It was also presumed that the neighborhood would be safe as Amber had infected all the residents here with Nanobots, creating a place for catgirls and mouseboys. So this action was their way of being kind to him rather than just leaving him cooped up in the lab behind glass. 


“I have just gone three rounds, give me a break.” Alex panted as his penis was inside Mia’s pussy. It was dripping out with the third load of cum he had shot into his 8 foot 3 inch catgirl daughter. 


“Fine, but two minutes” Mia held up two fingers to indicate what she was giving him. She then pulled her pussy off of his dick which caused some globs of cum to come out. Alex was amazed at how much he shot out. Amber must have made it that his testicles were working overtime to make bucket loads of sperm. She used the Nanobots to make him a sex machine.


“Don’t leave or I will find you” Mia stated as she walked over to the house. 


“I won’t go anywhere.” Your worn out body wouldn’t get you that far with Roxie, Gypsy, and Mia in heat. They were making him very tired. He would just soak in the sun and rest.


Alex turned his head to the house to see what was going on there. Mia was under a patio, typing away at a phone. His eyes went up the house to the roof, where Lola was, staring down at him. His eyes went farther up to the lab’s roof to where his true goal was, a satellite disk.


Alex had been playing the defeated fool this entire time to trick his sister and catgirl daughters. He had been formulating a plan to stop the catgirls ever since Amber made him order more of those energy bars. This plan was one of his last ditch efforts to stop Amber from creating catgirls. The plan had been building more and more with each time he was allowed out of his prison to do something for them. His eyes were keen at finding what he had available to put it into motion and execute it. Soon, his plan will come to fruition. 


His plan involved sending a regulating EMP pulse to the satellites in orbit. With this regulating EMP pulse, it would create a chain reaction for all satellites in space to generate a strong EMP across the planet. This EMP would shut down tons of electronics across the world, sending humanity back to roaring twenties, but it would kill the Nanobots in the catgirls. It was a necessary sacrifice for humanity to save it from the catgirl epidemic that was coming. 


“Two minutes are up. Ready for some more. Nya.” Mia set down the phone, walking on all fours seductively to Alex. 


“I am ready when you are.” Alex sighed. He had no other choice as it seemed that Amber left all the catgirls here in heat. They were craving every inch of his body.


“Good, Nya. I’m upping the stakes.” Mia was standing above him now with a big grin on her face. 


“Huh? How?” Alex asked but quickly realized what she meant. Alex started to see swelling of her body. Mia must have texted Amber. That was the method of communication with Amber. Alex realized that Amber couldn’t read minds with the Nanobots. That secured his plan but now his attention was returning to the growing Mia.


Mia was no longer 8’3” but had grown to 12’ when Alex’s mind wandered to his plan. Mia was still growing farther than that. Each one of Mia’s four tan globes were expanding into more of a plump and perky shape. The nipples darken as they started to secrete small droplets of her milk. Mia’s hips widened a lot as she showed no signs of stopping her growth at 17.’ She had a longer time to eat those energy bars than her other sisters that had grown big a few days ago. Mia's face also changed to become a little bit more mature as she seems to age around 20. Her hair lengthened a little but still kept it short and messy. Mia stretched backwards as she let the Nanobots finish their work on her with a gratifying moan.


“AAHHHH”


With a sudden surge, Mia grew to 24 feet. Alex marveled and was scared as his daughter was the largest catgirl he had seen outside of his mother. Mia was above him looking down with a grin.


“Time to get things started. Nya.” Mia purred.


Alex screamed in pain and pleasure as Mia had her way with him, it was forceful. Mia was only satisfied with sticking Alex’s body in her vagina, halfway that is and only his bottom half. Her pheromones drenched his nostrils that his body could help but react by cumming many times in her as she constantly jerked off with him like a dildo at many different angles. She was bent on making sure every drop of his seed was inside her vagina. This went on for two hours until Alex’s body was absolutely limp from the sexual exhaustion he had with her.


“It looks like you are down for now, Nya.” Mia pulled Alex’s unconscious body from her vagina onto the lawn. A trail of her cum clung to him as he was set down on the green with very little dry spots on him from her vagainal fluids. “It was very fun, daddy.”


Mia stopped for a moment and put her hand on her stomach. She felt something going on inside.


“And husby. Nya.”


Mia smiled as she knew that the Nanobots inside her were doing their task. Unconscious Alex was unaware by the bulging in Mia’s stomach region as something was growing inside, but he would be concerned if he was awake for it. The Nanobots had used his seed from being used like a dildo to fertilize some of Mia's eggs, storing and persevering some for later. Mia’s belly grew as she sat down to enjoy the feeling of having children inside her. This had been her dream to start a family and go off on her own. It had been stopped earlier by Alex’s Emergency Signal but Amber had found a way around it to give her what she wanted, and have it come quicker than anticipated. 


“So many babies inside of me. Nya!” Mia purred as she rubbed her massively tan pregnant belly. She had gone for six months pregnant at her request from Amber so that she had a week or two with catgirl’s fast pregnancy of about two or so months before they gave birth. Mia did not look six months pregnant as there were many babies in her womb, 10 to be exact. 6 were kittengirls and 4 were mouseboys, the large amount inside made her have a huge pregnant belly.


“I will definitely be a momma, Nya.” Mia sighed gratefully. She was very happy with the children inside her womb. “I’m gonna have my own family and I am going to name them…” Mia went on a rant of what she was going to name her children. She had thought up hundreds of names for her children, male and female. She went on for an half an hour saying names and reasons. 


“Lilac, if she has a Lilac flower birthmark or the same color eyes as the flower….” 


Mia rolled over to her front side and started to walk off. She continued to talk about her dream children as she wandered out of the neighborhood to actually start it now that there was no Emergency Signal. After a few minutes, she was out of earshot from her old home as she was going to pave her own way, leaving a sleeping Alex alone in the lawn.


Lola, who had watched all of this go down from her perch on the roof, got up and started to head down. Pouncing all the way down, she got on two legs to walk to her unconscious father. He was a little sturdy thanks to the Nanobot forcing him to produce a lot of semen for the girls to enjoy, but that didn’t help if one of them went really far. Lola bent down and picked him up in her arms. He was light to her as her catgirl strength made her really strong. She turned and started to walk to the lab. She got inside and started to move him towards the glass cage. She went up the stairs where she transferred carrying him in her arms to hold him like a kitten in her teeth. Lola got on all fours and hopped down into the glass cage.


“You are getting a lot of attention from them, nya, then they are done with you.” Lola spoke after placing him down in his home. “It is a little sad, really.” 


Lola was the most concerned about Alex’s well being. She wanted a proper father daughter relationship but she knew that it would be hard. Her father was a human and she was a catgirl. The world belonged to the humans and the catgirls had only just appeared, there was no telling what would happen when they would meet as species to species. The catgirl's existence was known in the world but only in small circles as the humans were trying to discover if they could coexist, was it war, or if the lewd fantasy dream was worth it? It was a huge debate and Alex was having his own thoughts about it, Lola thought. Could he accept her as his true daughter if there was no other choice, or would he try to make her human if he could. He had tried and failed, but would he try again? That was the thought in Lola’s mind that made it hard to see if the relationship could exist.


That and the tingling in her groin.


Lola had been fighting that growing urge that had come when she became a young teen again, the puberty of a catgirl, coming into heat. Her sisters had given in to it and become truly large catgirls. Gypsy and Roxie would patrol the neighborhoods and surrounding area for a human male to play with, they would hunt for ones that were easy to tease and would remain silent with the reward of giant catgirl sex. They would come back sometimes and assist with watching Alex. Mia probably wasn’t coming back as she had finally got her dream of children on the way and was set on starting her own. Leaving Mia here with her heat gradually getting stronger and stronger, it was not something that Lola wanted while trying to get closer to her father, at least not that way. 


“Must stay strong, Nya.” Lola leaped out of the home that Amber had constructed with control over Alex’s robots. Lola needed not to be around Alex as she felt her pussy reddening and swelling, it would be dripping soon if she stayed in the confined space just a little bit longer. 


“I need to stay away until this goes over.”  Lola walked on all fours towards the house section and exited the lab. She laid down on a scratched up coach and let the sunlight bathe her. She brought a finger paw to her pussy as the tingling was not settling down now that she was gone. This would be hard for her to deal with as the last time it was forced on her by Amber before the “Emergency Signal,” this was a natural heat.


“At least dad will like the alone time not being dominated by catgirls. Nya” Lola began to play with herself to prevent herself from forcing herself on Alex.




 


 



Almost a week and a half went by since the incident with Mia, Alex had mostly peaceful time with little interruption from the catgirl daughters. Lola had not made any advances on him as she seemed to be the one that actually cared about his father's status and obeying Amber's command to watch him. Roxie and Gypsy returned on occasions and the sexual encounter with those 17 foot tall catgirls ensued. Those times were brief and quick so they were rarely a bother.


Alex had completed his plan with the rest he got. He knew what equipment he needed and the route to take to the roof. He only needed about a few minutes once he was up there. Once set up, the EMP would stop all the Nanobots and Amber’s control would be gone. All that was required was to be left unattended for a little bit outside of his glass cage.


“Can I stretch my legs a little bit, Lola?” Alex asked his daughter.


Lola, who had been in a corner of the lab, looked up with redness in her face. She rolled over and walked with 8 foot body to the cage. She leaped up to the rim and clung on there with all fours firmly gripping up there as she called down to Alex in a heavy breathing voice. 


“I’m a little busy at the moment. I am worried you would run off while I am not looking. I will keep you here until I am not busy. Nya.”


“I can just stay in the lab. I just want to stretch my legs somewhere where I am confined by 24 by 24 walls. You can lock the place so I won’t get out.”


Alex had planned for this. There were two times out of the day since about five days ago that Lola would go to an absolutely empty and hidden corner of the lab where she couldn’t be seen or heard and be there for about fifteen minutes with no amount of screaming and calling from anyone that would disturb her. Alex had picked this time to put his plan in motion because Lola wouldn’t do anything to stop him, Roxie and Gypsy never visited back at this time, and Mia disappeared entirely so he didn’t have to worry about her watching him. If he could get Lola to just let him out for this little bit, his plan would work.


“Hmm, nya.” Lola pondered it for a second as she looked at the doors to the place. Lola wanted her father to be happy and stretching his legs in the lab shouldn’t be that bad. Most of the locks had been knocked out of commission so that Alex couldn’t use them with his science brain, leaving brawn to force things open. She hopped down from the wall on the outside of the cage and looked back at Alex. “I’ll be back in a sec, Nya”


Lola proceeded to go over the exits of the lab and make sure they were securely shut and locked. She was going to let him walk a little bit in the lab. She had contemplated just forcing him to wait as she knew it was almost time bi-daily mastubations. Her heat was getting overwhelming where it was lasting longer and becoming uncontrollable, she had nearly sought out her father last evening but held herself back. She could see know how her sister’s easily went into their passions with this intensity for sex, it was mind numbing trying to stop it. It was this that she was going to be busy with and the decision to let him out as she went to her corner for it. She decided in the end that Alex being happy and that he couldn’t do anything in fifteen minutes. That was her reasoning she had for letting him stretch his legs.


“I will let you walk in the lab. Nya.” Lola returned. She pounced completely over the glass cage walls in a white and tan blur. “Just for a few minutes.”


“Thank you.” Alex said as she gripped him with her mouth around his neck. Her strong jaw kept him there as she prepared for the exiting bounce out. Alex was thinking about his plan that he didn’t notice his crotch rising.


“Woah!” Alex gasped as Lola jumped and brought him to the rim of the cage very fast. He was still amazed at the strength and agility that a catgirl could have in their eight foot body. He gave a smaller gasp as Lola leapt down to the ground. 


“You can walk around for a few minutes.” Lola said with heavy breathing and a very red face. His head was directly in Lola’s face and she got a full waft of his scent. She had nearly orgasmed when she picked him up but controlled herself, but that wasn’t stopping the fact that her pussy was dripping wet.


“Thank you very much.” Alex stretched as if he was enjoying the chance to use his legs and body after being stuck in a small room. He had to keep up this facade until she went to her special place.He turned around as he was stretching so that he could look more authentic. “I need some space to move around and change the scenery fr-”


Lola was already heading over to her dark enclosed secret spot of the lab. Her time had come and that left Alex with no supervision for about fifteen minutes. Once she was gone completely and out of sight. Alex clapped his hands and rubbed them together. 


“It's go time!” 


Alex ran over to a ladder and started to climb to the second floor in his naked body. The catgirls gave him no clothes to wear as they didn’t like clothes and none could fit them so they made him be the same as well. Bearing the nice elements of the lb, except for a sharp steel piece from catgirl scratching the walls. Alex ascended easily to the second floor and made a dash for his target. 


“Have to get the microwave emitter and that radio booster infuser…” Alex mumbled as he went to work on creating the EMP signal from the scraps of tech he created that survived the catgirls raid of his lab. He had to glue, connect, and program everything in a matter of minutes to mash it together to create what he wanted.


“Eight minutes” Alex looked at the time and his back. He was checking to make sure that Lola wasn’t there. He needed secrecy and speed to make sure it worked. He didn’t see Lola or hear her. “Two minutes for me to add the electronic ray converter. I can do this.”


Alex became extremely focused on the last part of his invention, it was the one that would relay to the other satellites to amplify and carry out his EMP to destroy all digital tech. If it didn’t work and a satellite didn't send the EMP, a single Nanobot in the right place could allow Amber to restart again. He couldn’t take any chances. The two minutes where he lasered focus on his task before he moved onto the next part of his mission.


“Finish.” He said as he lifted the concoction of his tech in his arm. It was a thick rod about four feet tall and forty pounds. He had successfully created the Nanobot killer.


“Time to get this set up and end it.” Alex dragged his invention to one of his bookshelves. He had a secret way out of his lab near the roof behind this bookshelf in case someone attacked his lab and he had to escape. It never happened but he was glad he made it for this incident. It was his way out and to the roof where the antenna was to send out the signal. He had five minutes to get it down before Lola was done with her fifteen minute alone time.


Crrrassrrrkk!


There was a sudden loud glass shattering sound erupting from behind him.  Alex pushed his invention to the side to hide it before looking back at the source of the sound. He thought that Roxie or Gypsy had returned at the most inopportune moment when they never showed up. He saw a different sight from what he was expecting but a familiar one when he turned around.


There was a large white tail, larger than any of his catgirl’s daughters, swaying back and forth in the open space of his lab. The large dancing cat’s tail memorized Alex as he was trying to figure out to whom this tail belonged to.


SHRRK! SKRRRIIIEEEEE!


Several large claws penetrate the metal floors from below right around him. Alex had never seen such large claws up close before, shiny, sturdy, and pearly bringers of death. The claws appeared only a few feet from him and proceeded to move at an angle around him towards each other. They cut a ten foot by ten foot rectangular shape underneath his feet, leaving one edge attached to the floor. Alex was scared of which catgirl this could be.


Clunk! Thunk!


“Woah!”


Alex’s legs gave out as the floor dropped from underneath his feet. The cut steel floor became a ramp with the attached piece serving as the top of the ramp, this top piece was near the bookshelf for his escape route. Alex fell on his side and rolled down it to see which catgirl he was going to be with.


He didn’t get to see the face of the catgirl but he knew who it should be by the overly large tan breasts that had opened up for him to land in the middle of. These tits were larger than what he expected but the white fur on them like exquisite lingerie could only mean one of the catgirls.


Lola, and she had become bigger.


Alex fell into her breasts that had become larger than him. He bounced off one and then onto the next before landing in the middle of her ribcage. He couldn’t look at her face, the moment he touched that spot, she slammed her tits together on him.


Slam!


Alex was surrounded on all sides by the mammary glands of Lola. He was distorted in the pillowy orbs as his body made an impression in the middle of her cleavage. His body became more distorted and at obscene angles as Lola kneaded her breasts.


“I’m sorry, daddy. It was too much for me. Nya.” Lola gasped as she felt her father in her top set of tits. “I made an effort not to give in to the urges but being in heat is too much for a young catgirl to handle. So, I texted Aunt Amber. Nya”


Lola was now a whopping 44 feet tall. Her top breasts were 400Ks and the bottom breasts were 336Hs. Her waist was 224 and her hips were 400, the same as her top rack. She had become older as well, around the age of 25, but still had her childlike nature with more knowledge. Her intricate white fur contradicted her dark tan skin brilliantly for the sexy lingerie effect. Her large poofy hair made her look like a character from a fighting game that Alex had played when he was very young, just now real and much larger. 


Alex struggled to return to a normal posture as giant Lola was showing him no mercy when it came to her breasts. She kept nailing his body to them with her crazy motions of mashing them together. Alex realized now that those fifteen minutes when Lola couldn’t be disturbed was her masturbating to keep herself from sexually assaulting him. Now that she had given into her heat's urges, there was nothing to stop her. The wait she had to consume more food made her larger than the rest.


“Daddy feels so good in my tits, Nya.” Lola happily meowed. “I wished I made myself bigger sooner.”


As Lola lost more of the conscious effort to not abuse her father sexually like her sisters, the act of the giant paizuri became more intense. Alex was fighting for his life in his daughter's soft breasts. The marshmallow texture was gentle and warm. It didn’t help that the sweat from her masturbation and this titty job was full of her pheromones, ones that made him have a very erect dick. It wasn’t long for these sexual chemicals to flood his body for the sexual release of his boner.


Bip bip


Lola felt the shaking of her father’s body in her tits and the small drops of some gunk coming out. She smiled as she knew that he had cummed in less than a minute of entering her bust. He must have been very happy to be there. She stopped mashing her breasts and opened them up to see Alex on his hands and feet in her top rack.


“I see that daddy enjoyed my tits. Nya. I guess going naughty made us both happy.”


Alex stood up as he caught his breath. The strong scent of Lola’s hormones raging and his own cum on his legs were pungent but they didn’t cancel each other out. Lola’s hormones were much stronger to keep his dick erect. He needed to get away from Lola and get the device to the antenna. He walked slowly in a weak trot as he wiped his cum off of himself until he bumped into something.


“You want to continue, nya? I will happily oblige.” 


Alex had walked down south to get away from Lola’s voice but he forgot that catgirls have two sets of tits. The thing he had blindly walked into was her lower rack. When he hit those pillowy mammary glands, they opened up and he fell directly into that set of boobs.


“Ya!” Lola chirped. “Daddy likes my tits. Nya”


Lola brought her paws to those tits and smashed them together on Alex’s body. These were smaller than the top rack, allowing the tips of Alex’s limbs, the feet and hands to stick out as Lola laid on her back kneading him into the second tits.


“”St--ggrrhhmmffht-op-gghgpphfffmm-paal-fffmmmthggrll-llleeaaseee”


Alex groaned within his second paizuri. This second one didn’t mangle his body like the top one, but it didn’t have the same amount of softness in between him and the paws kneading them together, it was rougher. He felt more of a catgirls strength than tenderness with these kneading. It took him around two minutes for the pheromones to install themselves in Alex and begin to force him to cum.


Thump thump


Lola felt the second release of her daddy’s cum. She purred as she thought that she was making her daddy happy. She pulled her breasts apart to see the feeble father, from two quick cumming sessions, gasp for breath.


“Nya, I was scared that giving into my “Heat” would cause daddy not to like me and cause us to never have a normal father-daughter relationship. But now that I have and seen how happy you are, I can’t believe I hadn’t gone into heat sooner. I am okay with not having a normal father-daughter relationship, Nya, if doing this means that both of us are happy.”


Alex didn’t have a chance to speak up since he was too weak already from two paizuris and cumming twice in less than five minutes. Of course having sex like this on her own free will, even induced by her going into heat would fracture the possibility of that happening, Alex had planned to take care of them like a father once all this Nanobot stuff was over, but that asn’t happening with what Lola was doing to him. Lola picked him up in two of her pawed fingers and carried him down lower on her body, all the way to the crotch. The white fur around her pussy was soaked in her fluids and the odor stained the hairs that there was no escaping her pheromones that were coming out of there. He had gathered his strength as she brought him closer to the entrance to beg her to stop but the pheromones polluted his body before he could and the strength he built up was the action he didn’t want to do.


“Hhrrk!” Alex groaned as he blew his load again on the surface of Lola’s hairy pussy.


“Daddy must really like his giant daughter. Nya.” Lola chuckled. “I guess I have to give daddy his wish.”


The two white hairy hills split open to reveal a single pink wet cave inside. Alex could see the folds along the round tube hiding the fact that it was pretty large. Each bump ready to feel him and squeeze him. The sound of a squishing wetness made him know that it was laced with her pheromones.


“Ah..” Alex's voice got caught in his throat.


Lola shoved him into her cavernous vagina, feet first, until only his head remained outside. The walls clamped down on him, as expected when he came in, leaving him totally confined to the inside of Lola’s pussy. He couldn’t move as Lola’s vagina started to get used to it’s playmate, pinning his limbs together. Her vagina started to do a rhythmic squeeze as it discovered Alex’s body. Alex’s head was outside with the furry pubes. His face would be brushed and scrubbed by these hairs, drenched in her love juices already, to cover his face with them.


“Daddy is inside me. Nya. This is not like the other time when Aunt Amber forced me to. This is all on my own free will. This time, all of daddy is inside me. Nya.”


Lola moaned as her hips began to go up and down with the squeezing of vagina. She wasn’t using her hands to move Alex in and out as her vagianal contraction would shift him around to hit all the right spots. Lola was using her hands to grip the floor and wall in her vice grip that her claws were out and tearing up the steel walls. 


This went on for five minutes of her groaning, digging deeper holes, and covering her father with more of her fluids. She rolled over and was on her knees with her face near the ground and her ass high up. Lola was getting closer to orgasming and he was getting pulled deeper in until his face was the only thing outside of her body, staring down at the floor. He was getting close to losing something.


“Daddy feels so good. Nya. he is so perfect for my pussy. He is so puuuurfect, I am going to cuuuuuuummm!”


With that, the floodgates broke. Lola’s pussy clamped as hard as it could on Alex’s body to keep him there as her womb opened up and released the pent up fluids it had held back. Alex was drowning in her pheromone infused cum as her body twitched from the extreme pleasure of having sex with her dad. After a few minutes, of a series of small spasms and unloading more of her cum on him inside her, Lola gave a big cat stretch backwards.


“That was amazing! How are you doing, Daddy? Nya.” Lola asked as she was still in heat and wanting more.


Alex was coughing out the cum that had filled his lungs. He would have drowned in it if Lola’s strong muscles didn’t expunge the cum every time she clamped down on his body. It was over for now, but the effects of having inhaled and swallowed the cum had left its mark, polluting his body with her pheromones that sent males into aroused state, had contaminated the neuron pathways in his brain and nerves that it left only one thought in his mind, sex. He could no longer think of his escape plan or the heist to destroy the Nanobots, it was all sex and sex with Lola. 


“EEPP!” Lola gasped as her body seized up. 


Alex had plunged himself fully into Lola’s vagina, no longer any bits of him remained outside. He had submerged himself into the sex of his giant catgirl daughter. He was fully bent on giving Lola all of his seed that he could muster, and it was a lot with the Nanobots in himself working overtime from the times he cummed on her breasts and twice from when she brought him to her pussy. Once inside, he made as much motion as possible as he cummed inside her for another time.


“Daddy, really loves this, Nya!” Lola said through heavy breathing. She had brought a paw to her clit to wiggle it as Alex messed with her pussy. Her hips buckling with great fervor as she was having the ride of her life, giving the ride of her life. It was only two minutes before her legs gave out and she brought her hips to the ground.


“So good, so so good!” Lola moaned. “SO MRRREEEEOOOWWWW!!!!”


Lola shrieked as she reached her climax again so quickly. Another torrent of cum was released as she arched her back as waves of pleasure washed over her. Alex was pushed out to his chest where he hacked up some of her cum. He got very little relief as Lola moved her paw from her clit to scoop him up and shove him back inside.


“We aren’t done yet. Nya!” Lola chirped. She didn’t care that she was chemically inducing her father's lustful response. She needs him inside her and he needs to release his load in her. 




 


 



(six hours later)


Alex’s senses came back to him very slowly. At first it was only one eye, and eye that was fighting against something crusty. His vision was blurred but soon it came into focus and he discovered that he was in his lab, outside of the glass cage. He turned his head to get a better understanding of his circumstance before he got all happy if he was truly outside the glass cage. He saw the glass cage, only a single wall, the rest was shattered. He turned even more, fighting more of the crusty substance that was on him, as he couldn’t believe that it was gone to discover the source of its destruction. Lola was in the middle of the lab, asleep, purring, and huge, 44 feet tall. His memory came back and he realized he had giant sex with her and he had been knocked out during it, leaving her to play with his body at her own leisure. She must have finally tired out and decided to take a catnap. Alex turned his head over the other way to see the cut out hole and path to the secret exit behind the bookshelf. It was a clear path with the ramp Lola had cut out to assist in going there.


“Time to set things right.” Alex’s other eye, finally finished fighting against its crusty cover, opened.


Alex started to pull himself up as his mind had returned to him and he knew what he must do, free the world from catgirls. He easily broke the crusty film that was over him, that used to be the pheromone rich fluids of a heat ridden Lola, hydrating it would release whatever pheromones embedded inside so that Alex didn’t bother cleaning it off in an enclosed space like this. Once he was standing, he walked his naked body over to the dangling ramp and climbed up it. He found his device, nice and safe like he hid it.


“Whew,” he breathed easier, hope was still here. “That would have been bad if you were destroyed or found during the sex with Lola.”


Alex picked up the device and went to the bookshelf. On the side, there was a wood piece that if pushed in slightly and shifted to the left, would unlock the hinges. Alex heard the locking mechanism shift inside and it was opened. Steve pushed the bookshelf and it moved slightly to the side. A small gap opened up and a small dark pathway appeared. The entrance was small to make it unnoticeable, but it also was too small for catgirls. It was a safe haven for him if they tried to find him. He made his way inside and pulled the bookshelf closed to hide his trail. When he closed it, emergency lights turned on so that he could see his way. He followed the tunnel as he made his way up so that he could get near the antenna.


“Almost there, and the world will be saved.”


Alex found a small handle after 2 minutes of going up via ladders inside. This was his exit. He twisted the handle and pulled it towards himself as light flooded in.


It was midday now and the sun was beating down on his silver lab. On the scratches and claw marks on the outside, a panel opened inward near the top where several satellite dishes were aimed to the sky. Alex crawled out and found himself on a small ledge that offered very little footing.


‘There it is. Humanity’s hope.” 


Alex scooted along this small ledge until he got the firm flat footing near the antennas. Walking on the flat surface of the top of the barn, Alex was near his goal. He put the device down and was beginning to connect the cords to the antenna to send the EMP across the world.


“Mreow”


Alex's heart stopped as he heard that feline cry. It was close by. Alex spun around trying to see if there were any catgirls. He saw none. He knew that he definitely heard it.


“Mreow” 


It was behind the antenna. Alex creeped around The base of the antenna to see what sort of catgirl was meowing.


It was one he had never seen before sleeping on her back. The catgirl was around 10 feet tall with straight ginger hair down to her lower back and ginger furry paws and feet. She had two sets of breasts with the top rack being 88G and the bottom one being 78F. She had a muscular stomach with a six pack that was clearly visible. Her waist and hips were 46 and 74. She was around 15 years old with smooth white skin that had the markings of sunburn. She only had one article of clothing on her, around her neck. It was a collar with a little metal tag on it.


“Mabel.” Alex read the metal tag.


Mabel’s eyes lit up when he said her name. Alex jumped back in fright as he believed he had just been caught. He scurried against the pole of the antenna. He had just awoken the old family cat that turned into a catgirl. 


“Mmmhm” Mabel yawned.


With a big stretch on her back, showing all her lovely assets to the fullest and her deadly weapons as well. Alex trembled as this cat was made human and held the ferocity of a feline. This was something he did want to face with the lethal claws being pulled out with her pert breasts bouncing all over the places. She was a predator with killer looks. Mabel then rolled over to her belly, allowing him to see her majestic back side.


Alex was completely still for a few seconds. He had just witnessed his greatest threat to his mission stretch and display both sides of a catgirl and with that, Mabel went back to her catnap.


“Whew.” Alex whispered. “That was so close.”


Alex rolled around to the otherside of the antenna quietly, so as not to wake up the giant, former family cat, catgirl Mabel. He went back to working on his device.


“Don’t worry Mabel.” Alex talked to the sleeping Mabel. “I will turn everyone back to human and everyone will be happy.”


Mabel said nothing, she just laid there, content with afternoon heat.


“Just a few more seconds.”


THUUUNNKKKK!


A large object suddenly landed on the roof with Alex. jolting from loud sound and the shocking notion of what it could be, Alex scared to death turned around to the sound but couldn’t see what it was as in flash, the object grabbed him at his shoulder and neck, whisking him off the roof.


“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” Alex reached for his device that grew ever farther away as he soared off the roof. He couldn’t believe what was happening. He was so close again before humanity’s hopes were dashed.


“Ooompth!” Alex grunted as he rolled along the grassy soil of the family’s front lawn. He was at the bottom and his device at the top.


“What do you think that you are doing? Nya.” Amber said very angrily.


Alex looked up at his catgirl sister. Of all days, her return journey from reinfecting mom with the Nanobots had to be this day, the one for humanity’s salvation from the catgirls. What sort of twisted fate was this. Alex was left to face the one catgirl that could change the entire world to her convoluted dream world because of the Nanobots he invented to unknowingly change her mind and body to this sexy feline form that dominated humanity in many aspects. His fifteen foot tall sister was not happy with him trying to reverse the effects of his mistake before humanity was wiped out. No, it would be transformed into a catgirl and mouseboy world.


“I was fixing the antenna so that the girls can watch tv. They were very interested in tv shows and somehow our signal wasn’t working so I said that I could fix it if they allowed me to go up.” Alex lied. He was terrified of his catgirl sister. She was incharge of the Nanobots.


“Really?” She didn’t sound too impressed with his lying. She then leaned closer to his face. “Then why weren’t you on the house with the tv antenna instead of the lab? Nya”


Alex gulped. She was too on the ball. He was not going to be escaping her wrath. He just had to think of a way to minimize her wrath and hide what he was doing. She would be absolutely furious if she found out that he was trying to stop her.


“Oh really?” Alex squeaked nervously. “I guess I went up the wrong building, my bad. Will not happen again. Hehe.”


“That would be a harmless mistake.” Alex breathed a little bit easier as Amber spoke those words. “But I need to confirm this. Nya”


Alex’s fear came back as she said that but then he remembered that Lola was the only one here and she was asleep. Alex was positive, even with the changes that Lola requested, that Lola would be on his side. She did let him out and wasn’t watching him so there could be the risk of punishment for her but he wasn’t banking on that. Lola cared deeply for Alex and wanted to have a father daughter relationship of some sort, saving his bacon will be seen as a way of getting closer with her father.


“Mabel! Can you come down? Nya” Amber yelled.


Alex had forgotten about her again, even though he saw her just a few seconds ago. He could be in big trouble with her or none at all. It all came down to if she was asleep or not. 


“Mabel, could you please come down? Nya, I need to ask you an important question.” Amber yelled again. Alex was relieved that it looked like Mabel really was asleep.


“Mreow” 


Alex heard a tired cry and Mabel peering over the edge of the roof while rubbing her eye. She looked very tired.


“Nya, I have to ask you something about what Alex was doing up there.”


“*yawn*” Mabel stretched her mouth wide as she gave a big kitty yawn before smacking her lips. 


“I don’t know exactly, meow.” Mabel mumbled. “I had my eyes closed but I heard him say ‘I will turn everyone back to humans and everyone will be happy.”


Alex was a little shocked that Mabel could talk but he should have guessed that if Amber inserted Nanobots in her then she should be able to talk. All Alex knew after that was that the words he said a minute ago in supposed privacy was coming back to haunt him.


“Thank you, Mabel. You can go back to your rest, nya.” Amber called up to the former house cat. Her voice was dry and emotionless which caused Alex to fear as she turned to him. Mabel flipped around and went back to her nap.


Gulp


Alex swallowed hard.


“What am I going to do with you? Nya.” Amber spoke gently, firmly, and directly at her brother. “I prepared you for this new world by giving you a rebirth with mommy but you rejected that and tried to rewind everything. I accepted that and allowed you to remain human during this new world order, enjoying the bliss of many catgirls that many desire. Nya, I thought that you would be keeping your humanity during this shift in the dominant species so that it would satisfy you to accept the new world.”


Amber moved slowly forward on her four limbs towards Alex, allowing him to feel the power of the catgirl Amber. Alex scooted away on his bum, fearfully and slowly, as Amber drew nearer.


“Nya, I guess I was wrong. You will not accept this new world that you accidentally created. I say that instead of allowing you to be restarted or be yourself in it, I will force you to comply with it.” Amber's voice was raised for the last part as her anger was slowly becoming uncontainable.


Alex winced and curled up as he felt the Nanobots inside him start to come alive in him, they had been given a task. Alex felt the buzzing sensation hit his bum. Alex felt the tailbone extend and grow with new interlocking pieces coming together, nerves rewriting, and muscles expanding, he was getting a tail, a mouse’s tail. The next part was his hands and feet, there was not much there, only the fingers and toes extended longer and the nails became black and slick. He was dealing with appendages that were slightly altered to be like mice but still very much human. The tingling sensation then appeared in his head, where he gripped it with his new mouse hands from the pain. His ears were moving up his skull to near the top, followed by his ear canals. Once they were there, they expanded out and turned into large cylindrical circular ears like a mouse, not extremely big that they were absurd but big enough that a hat won’t hide them. The second to last part was around his nose, the nose only became pinkier and not longer but the a few hairs on his upper lip became harder and longer that they went a little past his cheeks. The last change was changing the color of all his hairs to silvery grey.


“Now you are officially a part of this new world. Nya” Amber smiled.


Alex couldn’t believe that he had been forcibly changed to mouseboy again. He had been one before but this was more clear cut and more biological changes to make his body function like an actual mouseboy. Alex slowly uncurled himself as he looked over his new body.


“How do you like it?” Amber cooed. “You look absolutely divine for the world of catgirls and mouseboys. Nya”


Alex was outright furious. Never in his wildest dreams that the future would hold catgirls and mouseboys and that he would be a part of it, or cause it. He alway dreamed of flying cars and space travel. He thought with his smart intellect above others that he would pioneer these innovations and be the leader of them. Now, he had fallen prey to his own tech and it was used to create a fantasy world of catgirls and mouseboys. 


“I do not like it all.” Alex stood up and glared at Amber. His ears turned back and his tail straight. “I look like a freak! How could you do this to me, your own brother?”


“You did it to me.” Amber raised a paw hand underneath her chin, having a happy isn’t it marvelous sort look.


“That was an accident and I tried to fix it. You rejected it and said that it was better to be a catgirl. I am positive that it is the Nanobots inside of you making you want to stay a catgirl. The old Amber would never want this. She would turn herself back into a human.”


“Old Amber would only say that before becoming catgirl Amber, once she was catgirl Amber for a little bit, she wouldn’t turn back. The power and beauty is so grande. The world at your paw tip. Nya. No one would turn this down.”


“No they wouldn’t.” Alex stomped his foot. “They would miss their humanity. It is key to who everyone is. Why would you throw it away due to some Nanobots changing you and your mind. It is absurd. Plus, why make all the males, mouseboys?”


“Haven’t you heard the phrase? ‘Everyone wants to be a cat,’ it really is true. All these feline additions really allow you to feel free and superb. Nya. you get to do what you want to do and people will come and serve you.” Amber gave a little stretch as she talked to Alex. She was explaining herself as the stereotypical perspective of a house cat, and views themselves as the true owners of the house. “As for the mouseboy thing, girls and cats like to tease and play with things, smaller things. I thought why not tease the male population with something that cats like to play with, mice. Nya. That is when I got the idea of combining them together like how cat and girl are combined in me. Nya.”


Alex was alarmed by Amber’s thought process. By some illogical roundabout way, she had chosen the fate of her world that boys would be smaller than the girls as some kind of joke. 


“Amber, that is crazy!” Alex waved his arm in frustration while his tail drooped down. “You cannot have one side of a population be dwarfed by the other half based on sex. On that matter, why try and make the whole world like this? It is probably fine if you wanted to stay a catgirl. I could see that but trying to change the world is too far. What do you get from that?”


“Silly,” Amber waved her paw like I was actually talking silly. “I won’t turn everyone into catgirls and mouseboys. Nya, We need people to serve us. They will provide us with food, shelter, and entertainment. A catgirl needs to be served for we are magnificent creatures deserving of adoration and servitude. Nya.”


That last part terrified Alex. Amber was talking about enslaving humanity to be their slaves. They just wanted to be lazy and rule over the world like a social elite club based on their species. It was absolutely livid to imagine that Amber was going to the thought of dominating humanity. She was planning on having the whole earth be like a house where the cats presumed that the owners were giving the cats food, shelt, and entertainment because they were special and above other creatures. That was the cat’s pride coming out of Amber, not herself.


“I will not allow that. I will absolutely fight you until you are back to normal. I will not let you rule over humanity like a tyrant because you have become this. It is wrong! There will not be a day where I am not planning to overthrow you. I still have my humanity and I am clinging to it. If I am damned, I will bring you back so only your human part remains!”


Alex just made his declaration of war in righteous anger. He was not going to let Amber just have her way. Humanity, which he was extremely proud of, was facing possible enslavement by catgirls and he accidentally caused it and might be their only chance of stopping it. He will save humanity from this outside force.


Amber was not happy with Alex’s declaration. She wanted him to give up and accept his fate with this transformation to a mouseboy. Instead, he became even more fired up. There would be no way that he would accept her world like this. She would have to mentally force him to accept it with the Nanobots in his body. He will realize that she is a catgirl and he is a mouseboy.


A catgirl and mouseboy…


No, a cat and mouse.


“I see that you don’t realize your place and have made a fatal error in that regard. The catgirls will rule the world over humans, Nya,  it is inevitable. Your fatal error in your place is the most forgotten detail right now and pivotal.” Amber gave Alex a sly look.


“What is that?” Alex asked dubiously angry


“Nya.” Amber gave a big grin. “There can be another reason I made the males, mouseboys. With us being so big, we don’t have a proper food source to feed us. Nya, So when we need to be more like our feline selves, we can behave like it with something that resembles our old ancestral ways.”


Amber licked her lips with a purr.


“Nya, I am feeling more like my cat self than my human self. So consider me a cat right now and you, a mouseboy, aren't seen as your human side but more of as your mouse side.”


“Are you serious?” Alex trembled. Was his sister really saying what he was thinking she was saying?


“I am very serious. Nya.” Amber stretched her limbs out straight. “I will make it more like how this relationship should be.”


At that moment, Amber’s body started to grow. She must have eaten some stuff along the way and some of those energy bars that idiot company sent you, because she was going to get bigger than 15 feet. You watched as her body surged to 23 feet. She was keeping the same proportions she had with her body as she grew taller and larger. What was different was her muscles and fur. The fat on her body melted away except staying in the breasts and ass. The muscles became more toned and defined as they became noticeable underneath the skin, where they were. She was getting more of a bodybuilder look as you clearly saw and eight packs on the abdomen. Her fur grew along the bridge of her back all the way to the head, creating a white trail on the spine. Her white fur on her arms and legs grew farther up until they were mid biceps and mid thighs. 


“Mreow!” Amber moaned as she reached 29 feet. She looked down at Alex, who was absolutely terrified, with now yellow eyes with a slit instead of a circle, in hunger. “I should have done this a long time ago.”


Alex, finally realizing the danger and the gravity of what she was doing, turned and fled. Amber was now embracing more of her feline counterpart and making it more of her essence. She was tossing away her humanity for the cat that was within. Alex could no longer call her human, or even a human with cat features, the core of a catgirl. She was a humanmolly, a cat with human features. Alex was a mouseboy now, soon to be staple for this catgirl world. 



“Bigger, bigger.” Amber moaned. Alex turned his head back as he reached the otherside of the neighbor’s yard in his attempt to flee. Amber had grown to be 45 feet tall. This was getting closer and closer to being the size difference between an actual cat and mouse.


Alex was still running thinking of what to do besides running. His mind was still bent on saving humanity from the catgirls.


“Do I call the military? Do I try the EMP pulse? Is the EMP pulse a good idea if they become exceedingly large like mom was. They would be bigger than most conventional weapons so tanks and airplanes would need to be used. Would a neurotoxin work? I risk endangering a lot of lives with that. Do I create counter Nanobots? Amber’s signal might affect them.”


Alex’s mind was racing as he dashed to the exit of the neighborhood. The empty neighborhood did not play well to this at all. There was no one to see the danger rising up. The unfortunate side effect of having a large silvery barn lab is to make people not like this area. 


“I need to get out and find someone to call for help.” Alex said as he left the neighborhood and was going to run the half mile to a house down the road. He didn’t care that he was a mouseboy, Amber needed to be stopped


Thunk!


The ground shook as something extremely large landed in front of him. Alex fell on his hands for the sudden quake. He didn’t like the sound or what it caused him to do. Alex, quivering, looked up to the only thing that he could imagine that would stop him in his tracks.


Amber was right in front and above him in all her glory. She stood 115 feet tall if she wanted to but she chose to remain on all four like a cat. Her white fur glistened brilliantly and was healthy. Her top rack was 950I and bottom rack was 880G, firm as well as round. Her muscular waist was chiseled with exceptionally formed muscles around 460. Her hips were large due to strength that had been increased into her rump. The muscular hips were around 830 and had the strength to lunge a half mile if she wanted to. Her paw’s claws were out and digging into the concrete to make large cracks appear in the paved road. Her 80 foot tail was wagging and twirling back and forth excitedly as she looked down at Alex. Alex, staring at the scary sight, noticed that her nose was rounder, up a little on the ridge, and made to look more like the pink nose of a cat. She had made their size difference closer to that of a cat and mouse. She also had more of her feline counterparts exhibited than her human parts.


“Mreow, I seem to have found a mouse.” Amber snickered manically. She raised one of her front paws up to her chin in a mocking fashion. “Lucky me to find something to play with after a long journey, mreow.”


Alex flipped around and booked it the other way. He shouldn’t be thinking about how to stop her right now, he needed to run away from her.


“Aww, the little mousey wants to play tag. Let’s play then, Mreow.” Amber laughed. “I’ll be it.”


Wham!


Amber’s huge paw slammed hard against the pavement to the right of Alex. He flinched and jumped left as the white paw cracked the street. She was a few feet away from ending his life.


“Nice dodge.” She had intentionally missed him.


Alex ran more to the left. He was moving really fast for a kid that mostly spent his time indoors. It might be the mouse in him.


Wham!


Amber’s other paw came crashing in front of him to the left. Alex changed his trajectory more to the right.


“Almost go you. Mreow.” Amber devilishly teased. She was on all four, batting poor Alex with her front paws as he tried to run away. She crawled along the road slowly as she tormented Alex’s feeble escape. She blocked off every attempt for him to run off the side, keeping him on the road.


“This is fun! Mreow!” Amber chuckled.


Whap!


Amber’s next swipe grazed Alex on the side. She didn’t have her claws out since she was playing with him. It still hurt as he spun as he tumbled to the pavement.


“Aahh!” Alex grunted as he rolled to catch his fall. He found himself looking backwards towards Amber.


“Gotcha.” Amber smiled. She was absolutely huge. Alex felt more like a mouse at that moment looking at the terrifying body of his sister. Her yellow eyes staring with only one emotion, pride, dominating pride. She was the apex creature of the planet and you were not. She was no longer human.


The other thing was her bringing back her paws in front of her. Alex didn’t know what she was doing but he found himself reacting quickly to the paws suddenly becoming a blur.


“Gah!” Alex rolled over to the side as both of Amber’s front paws came down at your former spot. She was trying to catch you now, no more games. 


“Missed, mreow” She shrugged. Alex was on all fours from that dodge looking at the fearsome paws. She chuckled. “Maybe THIS TIME!”


She raised her paws up and quickly flashed it over to Alex. She was obvious this time and Alex jumped backwards away from the cat paws. Easily escaping her attempt.


“Mreow!” 


Amber didn’t let up with only one strike, she quickly followed where Alex jumped to. It really was like a cat trying to catch a mouse. Alex jumped to the side to avoid her attack. He would have to prepare to dodge on the fly.


“Ooommpth!” 


Alex halted midair and landed flat on his stomach on the pavement. He felt the hard pavement on his face and belly from the sudden flop. He was sure that he could jump further then he did. He only felt pain in face, chest, stomach, legs, and the back of his butt.


The back of his butt.


Alex slowly turned around to look at his butt. He saw his mouse tail was going straight back in a line towards Amber’s paw on the road. His new stupid tail had been caught. He cursed having that thing as it prevented his escape and secured his capture.


“I got the mouse. Mreow!” Amber laughed.


Amber pulled her paw back towards her, dragging Alex along the concrete. His tail caught in between her finger paws to prevent his desperate struggle to run away.. She then pulled him up into the air. Alex found himself dangling upside down as the ground got farther and farther away. Alex felt the doom rising up in him as he was brought closer to Amber.


“I guess I won this game of tag. Mreow.” Amber adjusted herself. She was sitting on her butt and legs in front of her. Her white tail was dancing along happily as Alex could hear her purring. “Do you know what sort of prize a cat gets when she plays tag with a mouse and wins? Mreow”


Alex clearly knew of the relationship and battle cats have with mice. He was absolutely terrified at the prospect that he was peeing himself as he was suspended from her raised paw. 


“Ew gross.” Amber made a face of disgust. She let him finish peeing himself and cover himself in his urine. “I guess animals do that a lot in their last moments to make them less appealing. Mreow.”


She shrugged and brought him closer with mouth open.


“Amber, NO!!!” Alex yelled. He thought that he was done for as she opened her mouth, even if it was only a little bit.


Nom!


Amber brought his tail to her mouth and pressed down gently on the tail with her lips. It was no longer her paws holding him upside down, it was her lips and teeth.


“Let us clean you up a little, mreow.” Amber garbled her words a little as she kept Alex’s tail in her teeth as she spoke. “I don’t like pee.”


Alex was carried upside down from her mouth back into the neighborhood. He had little idea where he was going as all he saw from himself hanging was her massive breasts. They bounced all over the place as she walked on all fours. He would have liked to see how they felt if they were not attached to a large catgirl, he had enough of them but they might have had enough with him. The womanly globes suddenly stopped bouncing all over the place. Alex found his tail pulled in another direction and away from her breasts.”


“Here we go.” Amber had carried him to the neighborhood pond. She sat down on her knees. “We make sure everything is clean first, Meow, by getting rid of all the stinky stuff.”


Alex’s tail had been in between her finger paws during the transfer but Alex felt her other hand come up behind him. Soon, he was scooped up to belying on his back on her pink pad in the palm, his lower half, over the edge of the paw to dangle. The hand that held his tail came back around, with a single finger pointing out. She placed this finger on his chest to stare at the lush white fur. That was not the case, staring at the finger, he saw the tip hairs part ways for something within, her claw.


The claw extended out slowly towards his face. The ivory point that could cut steel was inching towards him. Alex tried to back up in fear as he thought that his death was going to be gutting because he peed himself. As it loomed closer and closer, his assumption that death was near, let out the other option for himself available, he shit himself.


“Good, Mreow.” Amber said calmly. She watched his shit fall to the grass below. This was the human side of her, not wanting to have waste. “We got rid of all the nasty stuff.” 


“Huff huff” Alex gasped as her claw was pulled away. He had escaped death doors for now. He felt a familiar tug on his tail again. “Waaah!”


Amber pulled him off her paw so that he could be suspended once again from her fingers. He swung a few times from being pulled off but that didn’t last long. Amber then leaned forward and lowered him into the pond.


“Blllrrgglg” Alex gargled water as dunk him repetitively in the pond, keeping his tail in his grip and above the water. She was giving him a good rinse to wash everything off. 


“Good. Now we need to dry you off, Mreow” Amber lifted him out of the water and to her body. Alex wiped the water out of his eyes from the sudden bath to see where he was going. He was going to the open breasts that he was admiring earlier.


“Amber, wait!” 


Amber didn’t wait. She set him down directly into her jugs. Alex found himself placed on her bottom rack with her top rack’s cleavage exposed.


“Meow!” Amber purred as she slammed her breasts on the mouseboy.


Alex squished by the top rack of Amber. These perky breasts, yet soft, engulfed his entire body. The pillowy round breasts assaulted his body as Amber rolled them against each, giving him no room to breathe. He found his mind slipping closer and closer to unconsciousness, it remembered a better time. A time in Lola’s breasts. Lola’s breasts were smaller than Amber’s breasts but Lola cared about the relationship. Amber’s full body paizuri was only here to dry him off, with very little love. Oh, how he wished he was with Lola right now. 


“Hhhuuuppppp!” Alex suddenly inhaled air. Amber’s top breasts were pulled apart after several seconds of him being bullied by them. He rolled over on his stomach on one of her bottom tits and started to cough as he received oxygen again.


“Cough cough.” 


Alex looked out from his position to see that he was higher up than he expected. That is when he realized that Amber was standing  fully upright on her hind legs. He could see for miles from up here. Houses, farms, and the town were visible, and he was sure that Amber was visible to them. She was standing at her height of 115 feet. The world was definitely going to notice catgirls with Amber putting herself on display like this for the world to see. 


That is when he felt a familiar pinch on his tail and a pull. Amber had grabbed him again and was lifting him up. He tried to grasp her breast but she was too strong. It was like a bodybuilder taking candy from a baby, the baby could do nothing to match the bodybuilder's power. Alex found himself raised and dangling in front of Amber’s fearsome face.


“It looks like my mouse is all clean now. Mreow. He looks so cute.” Amber teased maliciously.


Alex, with the fear rising to its max, having no subconscious defense mechanisms, did what he could only do in this situation, beg.


“Amber please! You do not have to do this. I will be a good little mouseboy. I will do whatever you say. I am sorry for any attempts I made before to stop this.” 


Alex put his hands together, begging her to forgive him. He was ready to do whatever she said. Amber’s response, 


“Too late. I have tried to trust you before but you keep returning back to stopping me. Mreow, The way you are, you will always revert back to your previous way. Restoring things to the way they were. I can not have that. The only way to make it perfectly clear is to make it more like the natural order of things. Mreow, This is just nature.”


Amber lifted Alex up, high above her head. Alex could see for a much greater distance from up there but his gaze was fixed on what was directly below him, Amber’s face. Alex could see her yellow eyes glaring at him hungerly. He had run out of practically all his options. He couldn’t go off her humanity, he couldn’t go off of a life of servitude, and that left one option left for him. With tears building up in his eyes, he cried out.


“Amber, I’m your brother. You can’t do this sort of thing to your brother. I know I messed up but family does that. It is not supposed to lead to this, we are meant to come together and reconcile. Please, a sister doesn’t treat her brother like this.”


Alex was using his last defense, the family card. It was the only thing he had left. He prayed that it would work.


Amber just smiled at him and brought her other paw to her face. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side. She spoke in a high cutesy voice. “That’s adorable, mreow. The mouse thinks he is related to a cat.”


Alex’s heart sank with those words. Amber had separated herself from her previous life completely. She was no longer Amber, his sister. She was Amber, the forebringer of catgirls.


“Aaahhh.” Amber opened her mouth wide.


“Amber, pwease” Alex stuttered. 


Alex saw the maw of his former sister stretch out wide. The pink lips did not hide what was underneath. The white walls of her teeth stood firm on the top and bottom of her mouth. With the canine teeth, stood as tower gates to the inner city. The red tongue laid at the bottom of her mouth, the city’s interior. The taste buds, structures, and it had been flooded with something red. It was a fearsome disaster for the city that puslated with power as it moved inside. Deeper within was the pit. This pit was where the delinquents and criminals were thrown into. It was their cell and doom. This dark pit, guided by the tonsils and directed by uvula, was where Alex’s was heading.


“AMBER!!” Alex screamed as the shadow of the mouth started to over take his body. He was being placed firmly within the walls of the city in her mouth. Her saliva started to drip over him as it moistened for the meal. He was placed on his belly and on her tongue.


Alex saw the inner workings of her mouth clearly. The inside of her teeth, the red walls of her cheeks, the slithering strong tongue, and the hole that led to her stomach. The humid air inside did not quench his fear but only elevated them as the stench that flowed from within was horrible. This was the worst smell and feeling he ever had as the terror rushed him.


“Stop!” He weakly spoke as he felt the last connection he knew of the outside world, let go of him.


Alex didn’t say anything as gravity took over as Amber, who had been dangling him from his tail, dropped him to the back of her throat as she tilted her head back. Alex hit the back of the throat, where he saw the immeasurable depth of her throat. He was speechless as he felt the muscles clamp around him. The tongue rose up his legs and the gritty cat tongue brushed his belly. These two, working together, pushed and pulled him smoothly into the hole. In no time at all, Alex was falling down the length of the esophagus.


 “Mhmm!” Amber purred as she gulped. She had closed her mouth for the swallow. His tail sticking out but slurped inside as he descended. Her throat bulged along the neck as her former brother passed by to go farther inside her than ever before. She only had a little remorse for this action as she had known him for a long time when he was her brother. The genius falling prey to his own invention. Her world of confidence shattered when he was discovered as a one in a billion genius. He would lord it over her at times to make sure he got his way. She couldn’t measure up to him as human but as a catgirl, she was way more than him. As his pride got the better of him, his fall for it was like the descent she felt within her as he moved down until finally he was in her stomach.


“You should have been born a mouseboy so that you understood your place in this world. Your clawing for your humanity was your flaw and your prideful scientific mind, your doom. Maybe things will be better for you in your next life.” Amber tapped her belly as she felt Alex squirm inside her belly.


The descent for Alex was a quick one. The esophagus pulled him deeper into his target location. The tightness of the slippery walls hugged him so that it was a fast fall but a gradual one that let him slip right on by. The smell became worse and toxic as he went farther in until it became unbearable.


“Aahhh!” Alex screamed as the walls of the esophagus opened up for him to reveal a larger room. This was Amber’s stomach.


Sploosh!


“GGGGAAHHHHHH!” Alex screamed. The acid of her stomach burned him. It wasn’t a serious burning that made him unable to move but it was definitely annoying. He knew that this was doom if he stayed here long.


“Amber let me out!” Alex choked as he splashed through the acid to the walls of the stomach. The mucus there would help protect him for a little bit. He slammed his fist with all his might against the walls in hope that it would make her puke. 


“HEH! HEH!” Was the monstrous wall reply. This must be tickling her, his struggles. He did not give up but gave an even stronger effort.


He was at this for five minutes, trying to get her to throw him up. He no longer felt the burning sensation of the stomach, it had burnt off his nerves there. He only knew three ways out of his stomach. First was the option of her throwing him up, the safest bet. Second, dive down and try to make this an expedited GI system express. He didn’t trust this option as much as it could lead to the third option faster. Third, let himself become one with Amber on some part of her body as muscle or fat. 


“Please.” Alex begged as he felt his strength weaken. He slumped over against the wall of stomach, seeing more over where he was located. The pinky dark walls pulsated, the acid bubbled, and the air reaked. This was going to be his grave.


“Funny, I never thought that I would die by being eaten by a catgirl. In all my genius intellect, I never would have seen this coming. Especially if they were my former sister.” Alex mumbled. He could no longer feel his legs in the stomach acid.


Gazing upward to where the esophagus met the stomach, Alex’s planned route out of here that was now not going to work. Alex’s thought of the world outside this pit. “I hope humanity is prepared for this. As one born of your world, I tried to stop it.”


As he slipped farther and farther into the acid, his mind started to lose it’s coherent thought. Alex knew his time was practically up. As he was up to his chest in Amber’s acid, he spoke his last words.


“So long world, it was great knowing and helping you.” 


As he closed his eyes and everything went to black, he heard a voice and words across his vision in the black.


Uploading consciousness!


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Download complete! New host for consciousness!


Alex slowly opened his eyes, expecting to see the dark cavern of Amber’s stomach but instead, he saw a bright light.


“Am I in heaven?” He asked in his mind.


Soon, the light’s intensity faded as his eyes adjusted to the light. He was not expecting to see what he saw.


“Woah.” Alex gasped.


He was back in his lab but the lab was bigger. The silver walls hadn’t been clean and there were claw marks over all of it. He couldn’t believe what was happening. He was alive.


“How is this possible?” Alex began to move as he realized he might have a second chance at life. 


“Squeak!” A thing squeaked as he attempted to move. He notices that he was on something soft and alive. He checked to see what it was.


He saw that he was in a soft bed with about nine mouseboys, varying from grey, white, and light brown fur like his old hair color. They were all around 1 foot 3 inches in height. They were all close together and clumped like a litter. They all looked like babies. Alex noticed he was the same with white fur and that he was close to the edge.


“Am I reborn as a mouseboy?” He asked himself.


Alex suddenly felt a surge rise up in his stomach and it was coming up. He rolled over to the side, not caring for the other litter mates. Once he was free of them, he threw up. What he threw up was a small silvery droplet. Alex knew that this was his Nanobot tech.


“Amber put me into the body of a mouseboy.” Alex knew that Amber gave him a second chance. She was starting over with him, this time, he was a mouseboy from the start. With the Nanobots out of his body, there will be no do overs from now on. This was her act of mercy. 

Boom! Boom!


Alex heard a thunderous sound. The booming continued as it was getting closer. Alex wondered if it was Amber coming over to tell him his state. He was a newborn now so he was helpless.


Suddenly, Lola’s face peered over the edge. She had a very caring face as she looked down. She was gigantic being 44 feet tall and Alex being 1 foot 3 inches. Her head went down towards you. Was she coming to eat you? Cowering, you wait for the new doom that seems to await you. You feel her lips come around you and you expect to die once again as you rise into the air. This is not the case, Lola lowers you back into the familiar feeling of your brothers. 


“You are not ready for the world yet. Nya.” Lola’s sweet voice speaks to you gently. “You’ve got a few more weeks to develop before you are able to leave the nest. Don’t worry. Mommy will take good care of you until then. Nya.” 


You couldn’t speak but you could stare up at her face as she looked at you with loving eyes. 


“You seemed to be developing fast. No one else has opened their eyes. Nya.” Lola looked really happy at your development. “That means we need a name for you. I think you shall be called ‘Alex’ Nya. Yes, you will be Alex, just like your dad.”

 

Alex realized his situation. He had just fathered himself with his catgirl daughter and was now the mouseboy child of her. Lola, his daughter, was no longer his daughter but his mother. Everything in his life had become the reverse. 

End Notes:

I changed the story up a little bit after reading some reviews. People didn't want Alex to die but I still need him to fight against the new catgirls with everything he has. I come up with the solution to transfer his mind and have him restart all over as the mouseboy that Amber wanted him to be. I hope this satifies the readers. I might come back to this story. The neat thing about the two endings is that I can chose either one to start off as the bases of the continuation.

 

I hope the readers enjoyed the story.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10022