The Rebalancing: A Christmas Story by johnbart37
Summary:

This is a simple story. It's about a man who loves a woman, and will do just about anything to make her happy. There will be five chapters total. Enjoy!

Tags: shrunken man, height comparison, femdom, growth, giantess


Categories: Slow Size Change, Giantess, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 14205 Read: 23155 Published: December 24 2020 Updated: January 02 2021

1. Chapter 1: The Gala by johnbart37

2. Chapter 2: The Meeting by johnbart37

3. Chapter 3: The Pill by johnbart37

4. Chapter 4: Christmas Day by johnbart37

5. Chapter 5: The Size Transfer by johnbart37

6. Chapter 6 by johnbart37

Chapter 1: The Gala by johnbart37
Author's Notes:

Emily gets a new job at Miss Eternity, a company specializing in making a pill that shrinks men and grows women. Unfortunately, she is unhappy there because all of her coworkers tower over her and exclude her. When her boyfriend Cameron finds out about all of this, he is not pleased and wants to fix it.

Chapter 1: The Gala

For the most part, Emily Parker was a happy young woman. She had a boyfriend whom she loved, a family she could always count on, and friends that consistently showed her a good time. The one thing she wasn’t happy about was her body. 

She was 5 feet tall. She was basically a stick. She was always the smallest in the room, and it often made her complacent. 

But Emily got a lucky break when she nailed her job interview for Miss Eternity. Miss Eternity was a pharmaceutical company started by two ambitious female scientists who wanted to unlock the keys to immortality. That didn’t pan out, but eventually, Miss Eternity researchers found the keys to something else. Eternal female empowerment. 

In their rigid quest for immortality, the scientists accidentally discovered how to make women grow. At the end of the clinical trials, Miss Eternity was able to give a pill to a man and the same pill to a woman. In just under a year’s time, the woman had absorbed nearly all of the man’s mass, leaving him a just a few inches tall. Obviously, this was one of the most closely guarded trade secrets in the world. Only the CEO and the panel of top scientists at Miss Eternity were aware of chemical nuances that allowed this process of what they called “Rebalancing” to occur between the sexes. 

Emily, who graduated college with a master’s in chemistry, was astounded by Miss Eternity. She wanted to work there more than anything in the world. And her boyfriend Cameron was the one who finally convinced her to apply when she got cold feet. 

“Honey,” he said, “You’ve been raving about this company forever, and now they have an opening for a lab technician. You’re the best chemist I know. Apply for god’s sake!”

“I’m the only chemist you know,” she said, dismissing his point. 

“That may be true, but come on, Em. The worst they can do is say no.”

That was all the encouragement she needed to go into Miss Eternity’s headquarters and wow the recruiters. She really impressed the panel of interviewers with her knowledge, her passion for the company, and her confidence. She also wore a push-up bra, just to be safe. Even a female-run company like Miss Eternity had two male recruiters and one female recruiter.

The next day, Emily was offered the job and accepted instantly. When she got off the phone with the hiring manager, she screamed with joy and ran into Cameron’s arms. He hugged her tight to his body as he spun around. He was 6’5”, so it looked like he was embracing a small child. 

Fast forward two years and Emily hardly had the same enthusiasm about her job. While she loved the work she was doing, it was hard to fit in when most of her co-workers were over seven or even eight feet tall. She was unable to join in on conversations naturally when she was the height of everyone else’s stomach. She always had to use step stools and ladders to reach things in the lab, which was now built for women way above seven feet tall. 

The reason all her co-workers grew, and Emily did not, was because her co-workers had rejected the stock options the company afforded to them. You see, as an employee at Miss Eternity, you either got stock options in the company or the chance to grow with their miracle drug. Nearly all the female employees chose to grow. But Cameron convinced Emily it was better to have Miss Eternity stock. 

“This company can make us rich! Miss Eternity has insane growth potential!” he told her.

Cameron was an entrepreneur who prided himself on his investing prowess. His income came from stock dividends and whatever income he made from the gym he owned.  

So, she defaulted to her boyfriend’s expertise, and accepted the stock offering instead of the growth pill. Cameron believed so much in the company that he too loaded up on shares in Miss Eternity.

But now, she was miserable. Her misery came to a head at the Eternity Gala, which was conveniently held at a venue with a glass ceiling. 

Emily attended with Cameron. She wore a strapless blue dress and six-inch heels. Her dirty blonde hair was tied into a swirling bun, with two thicker wisps coming down to frame her face. Cameron, in his standard tuxedo, kept reassuring Emily.

“You look amazing, honey,” he said over and over. He couldn’t believe how lucky he was to be with her. 

But that didn’t matter to Emily. The only thing she could think about was the fact that she was the shortest woman in the room. Diane, one of her co-workers, had the nerve to walk up to her and say, “Lookin’ cute!”

She then patted Emily on the head like she was a little kid. And Cameron was too preoccupied with the little men accompanying the giantesses to even notice. This was the first time he ever saw the effects of the Miss Eternity growth pill. All the men at the party couldn’t have been more than three inches tall. Most of them were hanging from their significant other’s necklace or stuck in their cleavage. One of the tiny men was just sitting on a woman’s shoulder. Cameron couldn’t believe how everyone was just treating this as normal. 

“Cameron! You’re staring!” Emily hissed at him. 

When they sat down at their assigned table, she reamed him out for being so oblivious. 

She leaned over and whispered in his hear, “You didn’t even notice what Diane did to me! You’re here to support me, not gawk at the shrunken men!”

Cameron genuinely felt bad and began to realize what Emily was going through. 

After some eating, drinking and socializing, everyone sat down at their respective tables to listen to Miss Eternity CEO Andrea Beaufort’s rousing speech. The speech was supposed to be inspirational, but it had the opposite effect for Emily. Especially when Beaufort said this:

“All of us, we’re gonna break that glass ceiling together! All of us!”

Cameron looked over at her. She was moments from tears. He put a hand on her back, giving her gentle rubs to try to silently console her. All she wanted to do was run back out to the car and cry her eyes out, but Andrea wasn’t done yet. It wouldn’t be polite to get up during the CEO’s speech. 

Emily managed to hold together for the rest of the speech, and as soon as it was done, she told Cameron to come up with an excuse for why they had to leave early. If Cameron was good at anything, it was saving his girlfriend when she was in a bind. He texted one of his buddies and asked him to call him. 

Need an excuse to get out of gala, Emily’s upset.

Two minutes later, he got a call. He made it sound really authentic. All the people at their table really believed that his pipes had sprung a leak. 

“Alright pal, thanks for letting me know,” Cameron hung up the phone. “Come on, sweetie. We gotta go. Leak at the house.”

As the uneven couple walked out, Cameron told every person who crossed their path the same lie. And no one suspected a thing. 

As soon as they got in the car, Emily finally broke down. 

“Honey, what’s wrong? I want to help you,” he said. 

She stopped crying long enough to say, “Those bitches in there is what’s wrong! They’re all taller than me, and they rub it in my face every day! I can’t take it!”

Cameron tried to console his girlfriend, but it was no use. When they got home, he helped her with her dress, and she went straight to bed. 

“I’ll come to bed in a little bit, baby. There’s just one thing I have to do first,” he said, standing in the doorframe leading to their bedroom. 

She didn’t respond. She only pulled the covers over her head until she was completely invisible.

He was pissed. He never realized how much of a hard time Emily’s co-workers were giving her just because she was so much smaller than them. He wished Emily had told him about all this earlier, so he could’ve done something about it. 

Better late than never, he said.

Cameron sat down at the dining room table and opened his laptop. Luckily, he’d chosen to schmooze a little bit with the CEO and gotten her business card. Andrea Beaufort was certainly an imposing person at 9 feet tall, but she actually seemed to take a liking to him. They vibed over basketball, both having played in high school. 

But the email Cameron was about to send to Ms. Beaufort was not about basketball. It was about his girlfriend Emily and what he had to do to get her to grow into the woman she deserved to be. 

Chapter 2: The Meeting by johnbart37
Author's Notes:

Cameron meets with Andrea, the CEO of Miss Eternity, to discuss getting his hands on the size transfer pill that will make his girlfriend Emily into a towering giantess. Andrea will happily inform Cameron of the things he will have to give up to get the pill. 

Chapter 2: The Meeting

“Hello Cameron, so nice to see you again.”

 

Cameron shook hands with Ms. Beaufort as he stepped into her office. She agreed to meet with him over the weekend so Emily wouldn’t know about it.

 

He couldn’t believe how strong her grip was. In fact, he almost asked her to stop shaking his hand. More notably, Cameron was only as tall as the undersides of her breasts. Her big butt was as tall as his chest and far wider too. At 6’5”, it was incredibly rare for a woman to be bigger than him, let alone tower over him like this. At the gala it was easy to brush their height difference aside because she was in heels and every single woman there except Emily was taller than him anyway. But now, when they were alone together, it was harder to ignore.

 

“Good to see you too, Ms. Beaufort,” he said.

 

She broke the handshake and put both hands on his shoulders, “Call me Andrea.”

 

“Yes, ma’am.”

 

The two sat down. She, in her gigantic, cushy office chair behind her oak desk, and he, in a smaller mesh chair. Even sitting down, she loomed over him.

 

As she did some things on her computer, he patiently waited. He wondered if this was a tactic to throw him off his game. He quickly concluded that, no, she was a CEO and probably had a lot of work to do. It was incredibly generous of her to fit him into her schedule.

 

While he waited, his mind was deep in thought. He wondered how old Andrea was. The typical way people assess others’ ages went out the window when she looked like a damn fertility goddess. Her tits were bigger than basketballs and were shoved into a tight business casual suit. She was wearing her blonde hair down. It was incredibly long, reaching the middle of her back. But there was no sign of any wear and tear. Her face was also youthful. Not a wrinkle in sight. He wondered if this growth pill made people appear younger too, or if Andrea was just a radically successful young CEO.

 

Andrea flitted through her inbox and pulled up Cameron’s email just for reference. She thought it was so cute that he wanted to make his little girlfriend taller. Of course, she was about to tell him everything he would have to give up in order to make that possible.

 

“Where do you work, Cameron?” she asked, suddenly looking him dead in the eye.

 

Caught off guard after the long bout of silence, he said, “Oh, yeah. I uh, own a gym.”

 

“You do? That’s very interesting. You’re clearly an enterprising individual.”

 

He laughed nervously, “I’d like to think so. I just turned 30, and I’m doing pretty well for myself. I can’t wait to see the gym grow. I’ve only had it for about two years.”

 

Andrea adjusted herself in her chair slightly to face Cameron. She put her elbows on her desk.

 

“Coincidentally, I was once part-owner of a gym.”

 

“Really?”

 

She surprised him again. Once more, he couldn’t get a read on how old she was. Most young businesswomen haven’t been involved in multiple businesses.

 

“Yes, and I know the profit margins and the amount of debt you rack up. I take it Emily is the breadwinner.”

 

He blushed. Andrea was good. Really good.

 

“Um, well, I guess.”

 

She stood up suddenly, walked around her desk and kneeled in front of him. She was still taller than him sitting down.

 

“You guess? What does that mean?” she asked.

 

“She makes more than me, OK?

 

“How much more? I’m thinking double.”

 

“Probably. Probably a bit more than that,” he croaked, his face flushing even redder.

 

“You look embarrassed. Are you embarrassed?”


Unable to look her in the eyes, he said, “A little.”

 

“Well then, I don’t know if you’re the right candidate for the pill. If you can barely accept Emily making more money than you, how could you accept fitting in the palm of her hand?”

 

She walked away from him and sat back down in her chair.

 

“Hold on, do I have to be, like, that small? I mean, I was hoping I could take this pill and still run the gym,” he said.

 

“That’s not how the pill works, Cameron. There’s no middle ground. You shrink, and she grows. End of story.”

 

“Is it permanent.”

 

“Permanent? Permanent? Do you really think this company would manufacture a drug that Rebalances the sexes temporarily? Of course, it’s permanent! Cameron, I’m starting to think that you’re not as serious about this as you let on in your email.”

 

“No! No! I’m serious. I promise you that. Listen, don’t tell anybody at Miss Eternity I told you this, but Emily is miserable. She loves working for you and helping create these drugs that will empower women, but she hates the fact that she can’t take part in any of it. I was the one who convinced her to take the stock options in the company, and now I regret it. I’ll do whatever it takes to get this pill for her. I know it’s expensive, but I’ll pay. Even if it takes a while.”

 

Andrea leaned back in her chair and smiled. She was a little shocked at his heel turn. One minute he was concerned about his girlfriend treading on his masculinity, and now he sounded like he was willing to do anything to ensure he ended up a three-inch tall man.

 

“OK, then. I’ll cut right to the chase,” Andrea said, “The phase 3 pill that many of our laboratory scientists have taken is worth $2.5 million.”

 

Cameron’s heart sank. She saw the disappointment on his face.

 

“Now, don’t fret, Cam. Miss Eternity is going public in a month from now. Trust me, our shares will be worth a pretty penny right out of the gate. You told me in your email that you invested some of your money in the company, correct?”

 

“Yes, I did.”

 

She clicked around on her computer for a moment and pulled something up. Cameron couldn’t see her screen.

 

“According to my records, you have quite a bit invested into Miss Eternity. Where’d you get all that cash?”

 

Cameron was a bit perturbed that Andrea was being this nosy about his finances, but he ignored it.

 

“I sold all my stocks. I had a nice portfolio,” he said.

 

“Wow,” she responded, “You went all in. I greatly appreciate the vote of confidence. Trust me, Cameron, if you cash out after the IPO, you will be able to afford the pill easily.”

 

“Really? You think?”

 

She leaned forward, her face getting much more intense, “I don’t think. I know.”

 

“Alright then,” he said, unsure how to feel about all of this. Sure, he would be able to afford the pill, but his life would never be the same.

 

“And Cameron, if you somehow disagree with my analysis of the company’s shares, you can always sell your gym. Sell your car too. That’ll give you some extra pocket change that you can invest into Miss Eternity for an even greater return. Trust me, you won’t be running a gym or driving a car at three inches tall.”

 

Once again, Cameron let out a nervous laugh, not knowing how else to react.

 

“You got that right!” he said awkwardly.

 

Andrea stood up, so he followed suit. She shook his hand once again, crushing it to bits.

 

“Well, that should conclude our meeting,” she said.

 

He smiled at her, trying to blink away the pain from her mighty handshake. Finally, when it was over, he turned to walk out the door. He heard her sit down.

 

“Oh, and Cameron?” she said.

 

“Yeah?” he asked.

 

“Christmas is just around the corner. I don’t know if there’s any better gift for Emily than that pill.”

 

“I’ll keep that in mind, Ms. Beaufort.”

 

“Andrea,” she corrected.

 

“Right. Sorry.”

 

He walked out of her office a confused man with a wounded ego. Cameron had dealt with strong women before. Physically strong and intellectually strong. But Andrea was simply out of his league. He couldn’t keep up with her. And soon, if he went through with buying this multi-million-dollar pill, Emily would be just as strong and tall as her boss. Though, he would be a lot smaller.

Chapter 3: The Pill by johnbart37
Author's Notes:

Cameron finally gets his hands on the pill that'll make Emily grow and him shrink. But not without some well-deserved teasing from Andrea, the busty giantess CEO and her colleagues.

Chapter 3: The Pill

On the day of Miss Eternity’s IPO, Cameron closed the gym and made sure he was sitting in front of his computer so he could closely monitor the stock price. When his holdings in the company were worth $2.5 million, he would immediately sell.

 

The IPO went better than he could have ever hoped. Cameron was a multi-millionaire in matter of minutes. After selling his stock, he was able to buy eight growth pills if he wanted to. He probably could have made a lot more money if he had let the initial hype of the Miss Eternity IPO run all the way up, but he didn’t care. He had the money to buy the pill. He got in his car and drove over to Miss Eternity Headquarters for his second appointment with Ms. Beaufort.

 

Stepping foot into Miss Eternity this time was quite different than last time. Its employees were celebrating the radically successful IPO, and so too was its CEO. When he got to the penthouse floor, Ms. Beaufort was drinking champagne with two of her fellow giantess executives in her luxurious office.

 

As he approached, Ms. Beaufort saw Cameron and greeted him loudly. He could tell she’d been drinking for a while.

 

“Cameron! How are you? Can I pour you a glass? It is a day for rejoicing after all! We’re all filthy rich now, aren’t we?!”


“Hell yeah!” the two females shouted.

 

“Cameron, meet my two right hand women. This is CFO Daria Holdsworth. She is brilliant. Just brilliant!”


And tall. Even sitting down, Cameron could tell Daria’s legs were over half the length of his entire body.

 

“And this is COO Rebecca Garrison,” Ms. Beaufort said, pointing at her.

 

Rebecca was shorter than Daria, but far bustier. Her hips were twice as wide as his shoulders, and her gigantic butt caused the chair to creak when she turned to look at him.

 

But what both Daria and Rebecca shared was an unnatural beauty about them. They were flawless. Their skin was impeccable. Their faces were perfectly balanced, with not a single feature being too exaggerated or prominent. Their hair was long and healthy and didn’t have a single fly away strand that he could identify.

 

These women looked like they were put together in heaven. But when he turned his attention to Ms. Beaufort, all the things he’d noticed in Daria and Rebecca was amplified in her. Ms. Beaufort was simply too beautiful to quantify. And it made it hard to look her in the eye.

 

He cleared his throat and introduced himself to Daria and Rebecca.

 

“Hi, Cameron!” they both said.

 

“So, Ms. Beaufort. I mean, Andrea! Can we begin?”

 

“Of course, Cam. I saved a pill for you. It’s in a secure location. I’ll have my security team retrieve it for you. They should be up here in several minutes. Now, have a seat. I want to talk to you. And I’m sure Daria and Rebecca will be fascinated to hear what you have planned for Emily.”

 

Cameron had wanted to get out of there quickly with the pill. The last thing he wanted to do was belabor this process. He had his $2.5 million check in his jacket pocket. Why didn’t Ms. Beaufort have the pill ready?

 

Reluctantly, he sat down in the empty chair between Daria and Rebecca, who were sitting across from Ms. Beaufort. Sitting next to them made him feel so tiny. He had a normal person chair, and the two of them had chairs with seats that came up to his lower back standing up. That made him a lot lower than all the women in the room.

 

Daria was the one to break the ice. “So, Cam, Andrea has told us all about how you want to make Emily grow. How are you going to surprise her?”

 

He looked at the floor, embarrassed. “Um, I hadn’t really thought of that. I was so focused on actually getting the pill that I didn’t really think about the logistics of giving it to her.”

 

“You know it does dissolve in water if you really wanna surprise her,” Rebecca said with a smirk.

 

“You did not just say that!” Andrea said, “That’s awful. No, here’s what you do, Cam. You do it like a proposal. But instead of a ring, it’s the pill. I’m telling you, she’ll love that.”

 

Cameron smiled. “That’s a fantastic idea, Andrea. I think I’m gonna do that. With one twist, of course.”

 

“What? Oh, you gotta tell us!” Rebecca said.

 

He was a bit taken aback by how chummy these women were acting with him. He’d known Andrea for a few weeks, and the other two women for just a few minutes, yet they were acting as though he were longtime friends with them. But they weren’t longtime friends. They would soon hear about whatever he did. Emily wasn’t shy about telling people about their relationship.

 

“Listen,” he started, “I don’t know how tight-lipped you all are. I have to keep it a secret for now. But I promise, you’ll hear all about it after Christmas.”

“OK, fair enough,” Andrea said, “Christmas is only a few days away. Are you nervous to start your…downward descent?”

 

He’d been honest with them so far. He thought he might as well continue.

 

“Yeah. Very nervous. In fact, I’m…”

 

He paused. Was he having second thoughts? In that moment, the gravity of what he was doing hit him with full force. He was about to buy a pill for millions of dollars that would make him the size of a crayon for the rest of his life.

 

He decided against fully being honest with them. He didn’t want them to know about his second thoughts. He didn’t need their sanctimonious preaching about how women needed to be empowered.

 

Cameron continued, “I’m nervous, but so was every guy that went through this treatment. Right?”

 

Rebecca laughed, her tits rumbling and bouncing with every move she made. She looked down at Cameron, still catching her breath. “My husband was such a scaredy cat it was insane. Wanna know how I finally convinced him to shrink for me?”

 

He nodded.

 

“I told him he could spend the rest of his life in my breasts if he wanted to. He loves my breasts so much. I mean, who could blame him? They were huge, even before we took pill.”

 

Cameron couldn’t help but stare at her chest as she talked. Rebecca was so animated as told her story that her breasts swayed to and fro. And they were right in his face.

 

“So, now,” she continued, “My little hubby is two inches tall and swims in top all damn day. He’s the happiest guy you’ll ever meet! Here, Cameron, if you look closely, you’ll see him in there.”

 

Rebecca put a hand on the back of his neck and pulled his head just inches away from her still quaking tits. The other women were snickering at the sight of this. After a few moments of simply staring, Cameron remembered that he was supposed to be looking for a tiny man in her top.

 

“Warmer, warmer,” she said.

 

His eyes moved down to the underside of her right breast until he saw the outline of a man.

 

“Oh shit, I see him!” Cameron said.

He continued staring at the tiny man in awe. He had so many questions but failed to verbalize them. How was he able to breathe in there? Did the pressure of the boob hurt him? How long did he stay in there every day?

 

Andrea soon piped up and said, “You know, Cameron, it isn’t polite to stare at a woman’s chest like that.”

 

He blushed and snapped his head away from Rebecca’s monstrous boobs.

 

“I’m just kidding,” Andrea said, smiling, “Stare all you like. Because in a year’s time, you’ll be right where Rebecca’s little man is. Does that sound fun to you?”

 

He didn’t know what to say. But it wasn’t a problem. Daria answered for him.

 

“Is that even a question? Of course, he’ll love spending his days in Emily’s bra. What man wouldn’t?”

 

Just then, a woman walked into Andrea’s office, cutting off this awkward conversation. She had a metal capsule in her hand the size of softball.

 

“Ma’am. The pills you wanted.”

 

“Give them to Cameron,” Andrea said, “He will be taking them home today.”

 

He stayed seated. He pulled out his check, handed it to the woman, who then handed over the metal capsule. It had a keypad on it for security purposes. The woman deposited his $2.5 million check on Andrea’s desk.

 

“Well, Cameron. Open it. The code is 58120947,” she said, after looking over the check.

 

He input the code and watched as the metal ball then opened on its own. Cold steam dribbled out from the opening, and soon the two pills were visible. They each had their own small cradle inside the mostly empty ball. It seemed like a waste of space, but who was he to judge?

 

“So, this is it, huh?” he asked.

 

“Yes, it is,” she said, “When you and Emily take those, the size transfer between the two of you will begin instantly. It will be slow. But it will begin as soon as you swallow. And as soon as you swallow, there’s no going back. For the next 365 days, you will lose a little less than a quarter inch every single day.”

 

Daria added, “To put that in perspective, you will be shorter than Emily in a little over a month.”

 

“Wow,” was all he could say.

Cameron got up and approached Andrea’s desk, reluctantly offering his hand. He remembered what a handshake from her was like.

 

“Thanks for this opportunity, Andrea. I know Emily will be super happy about this.”

 

She grasped his hand just as tight as she had in their first meeting. “I agree with you. But make sure you’re just as happy about shrinking as she will be about growing. That’s key.”

 

“Will do,” he said in a pained voice.

 

He turned to leave the office.

 

“Oh, and Cameron?” Andrea got his attention.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Sexual activity speeds up the size transfer process.”

 

Without turning around, he walked toward the elevators and said, “Good to know!”

Chapter 4: Christmas Day by johnbart37
Author's Notes:

Cameron has a hell of a gift for Emily. She's definitely gonna love it!

Chapter 4: Christmas Day


Just a few days later, Cameron and Emily were exchanging presents on Christmas morning. There were a few presents under the tree, but none of those were that interesting. Really, they were there so both Cameron and Emily had stuff to open. Who didn’t like tearing gift wrapping off a box? But all the cool stuff was in the stockings, including the two growth pills. But per tradition, stocking stuffers were always saved for last.


 


Once all the wrapped gifts were opened, Cameron went into his stocking first. He received smoked beef jerky, beard oil, gloves, and a Yeti coffee mug. More than half of that stuff would be useless to him in a year’s time. Even the beef jerky would likely be impossible to chew at 3 inches tall.


 


When it was Emily’s turn to go through her stocking, Cameron’s stomach lurched. He knew life would never be the same in a matter of minutes. It was hard to comprehend.


 


After pulling out some of her favorite chocolates and a nice bottle of red wine, she came across a rather big metal ball with a keypad on it.


 


She pulled it out, looking at it all confused. “Honey, what is this?”


 


“That, my dear, is a twofer. Allow to me type in the code.”


 


He stood up, took the ball from her and typed in the code. He knew it by heart. As it opened, Cameron got down on one knee and turned the ball toward Emily so she could see the contents. Inside were the two pills and an engagement ring in between them. She put a hand to her mouth to stop from crying.


 


“Emily Parker, I love you with everything I’ve got. And I’m willing to give you everything I’ve got so you can be the biggest bitch at the office. So, Emily, my little love, will you marry me?”


 


“Yes. Yes, of course I will!” she said.


 


Cameron put down the ball and hugged her tighter than ever before, lifting her off the ground easily. He nuzzled his face into her warm neck, peppering it with kisses. He cherished holding her in his arms as much as he could. He knew he wouldn’t be able to two months from now.


 


After the initial excitement of the proposal wore down, Emily asked how the hell Cameron got his hands on these pills. He explained how he cashed out of the Miss Eternity IPO. He then told her how much money he had made. She almost fainted when she heard the number.


 


“Cameron, that’s great! We can quit our jobs! Buy a boat, sail around the world! Do whatever we want!”


 


“That would be fun for a little while, but I know you. You’re a scientist, little lady. You love conducting endless experiments if it means benefitting the world with a miracle drug. I know you want to stay at Miss Eternity and be a ten-foot-tall bombshell bitch.”


 


Emily grinned and jumped up and down. But then her expression soured.


 


“Yeah, that’s what I want. But is this what you want? Do you really want to be the size of my finger?”


 


Cameron took her ring finger in his hand and slid the engagement ring on it.


 


“As long as I’m with you, I don’t care how big I am. Besides, you’ll do more with my height than I ever could.”


 


“Honey don’t diminish what you do,” Emily said, “Owning a gym is amazing. And I’m so proud of you.”


 


“Thank you. And I’m not diminishing what I do. I love running the gym. But do you know what I love more? Seeing you happy. I know you’re struggling at Miss Eternity because all your co-workers tower over you. I won’t let you give up on the career of a lifetime just because you’re short. I’m gonna make you the tallest woman in that office. Even taller than Andrea!”


 


Emily began tearing up again. She hugged Cameron again, feeling his massive, taut body up against hers. She could barely believe that in a year’s time, all his mass would be hers.


 


The two savored the hug. As much as Cameron wanted to give Emily the life she deserved, he would miss their normal interactions as a couple. And even though Emily was overjoyed that she would finally become a giantess, she would miss how Cameron was her rock. She could always count on him to be there for her. After a long day at work, he was always there to give her pep talks, rub her feet, or something more.


 


Things were about to change. Human beings are averse to change, even if there are positives. But it didn’t take long for Emily and Cameron to cast their fear out and begin a new journey.


 


Both of them put a pill on their tongue and counted down from 3. At zero, they swallowed. Emily, in her first show of dominance, she reached up grabbed Cameron’s head and pulled him down to her level. She violently kissed him, ramming her comparatively small tongue into his mouth and explored like she never had before. He offered no resistance, letting her do as she pleased. This was not normal. Usually, he guided their sexual interactions. Those days were over. The pill rendered him into an instant and eternal submissive.


 


She ripped his lips from hers and in a slow seductive voice asked Cameron, “Nervous?”


 


“Why does everyone keep asking me that?!” He said, exasperated.


She laughed. “Who asked you that?”


 


“Andrea.”


 


“Well, she has a point, doesn’t she? A tiny man has a lot to be nervous about,” she said. “I could step on you and crush you into a little paste. I could throw you into my mouth and swallow you like a little goldfish.”


 


He felt his cock hardening in his pants. Emily telling him the ways she could destroy him as a shrunken man never would have gotten him aroused before. He wondered if the pill was already working its magic.


 


“Carry me into the bedroom while you still can. I’m gonna give you the best night of your life.”


 


The still 6’5” Cameron lifted the still 5’0” Emily but gone was the sense of dominance he used to feel when carrying her. No. It felt more like she was his superior, and he was only carrying because she had commanded it.


 


When they got to the bedroom, he gently put her down on the floor. She undressed him first, taking off his T-shirt and pajama pants. All he had to do to get her nude was unfasten her robe, her immodesty taking him by surprise.


 


Looking at her naked form, Cameron didn’t see what he usually saw. Sure, he saw a 90-pound girl who had A-cup tits and ribs that were visible. But he also saw her future body. He saw her developing huge tits and a solid midsection. But most of all, he saw her towering over him. He saw her E-cup tits dangling in front of his face. Then he saw her bellybutton staring back at him, then her vagina, then her kneecap, then her shin, and so on until he was merely a little doll at her feet. It all flashed before his eyes, and while it was scary, it was far more exhilarating.


 


This time, Cameron was the one to make the first move, getting on his knees and kissing her chest, once again imagining the giant tits that he would soon be able to bury his face in. He slowly moved toward her nipple, first stimulating it with his fingers, then licking it. She arched her back and moaned with pleasure.


 


As he sucked her nipple, Emily breathed heavy. She looked down at the man kneeling before her. Soon, he wouldn’t even have to kneel to suck on her tits. Soon, he wouldn’t be able to reach her tits. And that didn’t scare her. It only aroused her more.


 


“Let’s take this to the bed,” she said, grabbing his hair to lead him. He followed without protest. With one finger on his chest, he allowed her to push him onto the bed. The box spring squeaked upon his impact. She crawled on top of her newly minted submissive, whispering in his ear about how she couldn’t wait until he fit in her hand. He shivered, frightened by how quickly his wallflower girlfriend had turned assertive. Hell, it was beyond assertive. She was downright domineering!


But that was what had been missing from their sex life. Cameron, even if he didn’t know it, had always been a submissive deep in his core. And before he took the pill, his core was hidden underneath a thick coating of performative masculinity. But now, he didn’t have to perform. That was her job. She would be the sole provider. She would be the homemaker. She would be the family woman when they had children. She would do everything. And he would just, sit back and watch. And he was…strangely OK with that.


 


As these complex thoughts swirled around in his head, Emily took hold of his cock in her bony little hands. It was already hard, but she only got him more excited.


 


“I need you in me. All of you.”


 


She lifted herself onto his cock, and just like she said, it slowly disappeared inside of her. Cameron watched, dumbfounded. His eyes went wide. No girl had ever been able to fully withstand his giant dick, and certainly not little Emily. But here she was sticking the entire length of it inside her. This was a new feeling for him. Being completely enveloped by a woman’s pussy was almost more than he could handle.


 


“I’m gonna…cum. OH GOD!”


 


As he spewed his load inside her, Emily kept bouncing on his dick. Cameron was practically paralyzed as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure overwhelmed every nerve in his body.


 


She leaned down, getting really close to his face. His cock was still in her.


 


“Stay with me. I’m not done with you,” she said, dragging her finger down his heaving chest.


 


She rode his dick even more violently now, her ass slapping loudly against his thighs every time. He was still just lying there, letting her have her way with him. Just to test his strength, he put both of his hands on her waist and tried to budge her. She kept jumping on his cock, barely noticing his hands on her. He couldn’t move a 90-pound girl. He was in some sort of a daze. One that he couldn’t hope to get out of.


 


His arms fell back onto the bed, weak and tired. He tried lifting them again but found that it was just too much effort. All he could do was look up at the new woman on top of him. It looked like Emily, but it wasn’t the Emily he’d known. She was different. Her body was a bit fuller. A bit more radiant. A bit more…beautiful, if he was being honest. All of her womanly features were getting slightly emphasized more the longer she rode his cock. But she was getting closer. Her breaths were more rapid, her moans more desperate.


 


“Oh, Cameron. I love you so much! I love you. I’m gonna make you so…freakin’…TINY!”


 


The dam burst open. She came, and her body collapsed onto Cameron’s chest. She recovered quickly though. She peppered his still hard, muscly chest with kisses. He always loved when she did that. In between chest kisses, they lay together talking for a while.


 


“I want to do that a hundred more times,” she cooed.


 


Cameron cleared his throat and opened his eyes. “If only we didn’t have to go to your parents’ house.”


 


She looked up him, her head nestled in between his pecs. Her dirty blonde hair was delightfully covering half of her face. She was in a half-cocoon of sorts.


 


“Well, let’s not go. Let’s stay here and fuck all day.”


 


“But it’s Christmas,” he said, “Won’t they be mad at us if we don’t show up?”


 


She pushed the hair out of her face and stared into him with both eyes. She raised one eyebrow, daring him to raise one more objection to staying home and having sex all day.


 


“OK, I guess we’ll stay,” he said.

Chapter 5: The Size Transfer by johnbart37
Author's Notes:

Emily begins to grow, while Cameron begins to dwindle. The previously five foot nothing girl will TOWER over him. 

Chapter 5: The Size Transfer

A few days after they took the pill, it became a tradition for the couple to get out of bed and immediately compare heights. It wasn’t immediately noticeable that Cameron was shrinking and Emily was growing because the process was so gradual. But after a week and a half, the difference was subtly apparent. To him, it felt like she was wearing heels. To her, it felt like he was standing in a small ditch.

The first big milestone was roughly two and a half weeks after the pill. She passed his shoulder in height. 

“Oh my god! Look! I can see over your shoulders!” she exclaimed, jumping up and down in glee. 

When she calmed down, he pulled her in for a hug, still able to exercise his superior strength over her. But that wouldn’t last long. 

He kissed her on the forehead and wished her a good day at work. By this point, Cameron had already quit the gym and sold it to none other than Ms. Andrea Beaufort. She told him she was going to renovate it and make it into a space exclusively for giant women. So now, he was a stay-at-home boyfriend. 

When Emily disappeared into the bathroom to get ready, he got back in bed and turned on the TV to watch the news. A perky female anchor was on the air discussing Miss Eternity. 

“The recently IPO’d pharmaceutical company Miss Eternity is reporting its first profitable quarter. It’s easy to see why, their ‘Rebalancing’ treatment is catching on with progressive millennials. Even some older folks have chosen to ‘Rebalance.’”

It cut from the anchor to a buttoned-up female correspondent who was interviewing a couple who looked to be in their mid-sixties. The husband and wife were sitting on a couch next to one another. The husband’s head fell far below his wife’s shoulders, and his feet didn’t even touch the ground. It was clear they’d Rebalanced a while ago.

“How long ago did you Rebalance?” the correspondent asked the couple.

“Oh, only about a month and a half ago,” the woman responded immediately, “We were very close in height. Walter was only two inches taller than me. I was taller than him in less than two weeks.”

“And why did you guys Rebalance? I mean, what’s the draw of it?”

The woman chimed in again, not giving her husband the chance to give his opinion. “Well, we wanted a change. Walter was the breadwinner all his life, and I stayed home tending to the house and the children. Now my kids are grown, and I, it sounds silly, but…I kinda wanted to have that experience again, of taking care of someone. Having someone depend on you. I love that feeling more than anything.”

The camera cut back to the correspondent. Cameron noticed the surprise in her face. But she rebounded quickly and asked another question.

“So, I take it that your husband is shrinking down so you can…take care of him like he’s one of your children?”

“Exactly,” the woman said. “I miss being a Mommy. And Walter was kind enough to shrink himself so I could be a Mommy again.”

Cameron shut the TV and threw the remote down in a huff. It was too much too handle. He wondered if Emily would treat him like that. Would she morph into his “Mommy?” A nervous shiver went down his spine. 

Right as the screen went black, Emily stepped out of the bathroom. There was no denying it, she had grown stunningly more beautiful. Her A-cups had ballooned into weighty C-cups. Her ass filled out her new work pants the company had provided her. Even her face appeared more symmetrical. Not that he had even noticed her face was asymmetrical before the pill, but he certainly noticed the difference now. 

Before she left, he asked her one question. 

“Hey, um, Emily?”

“Yeah?” she asked while looking in the mirror to fix her hair. 

“Um, are you gonna become my…Mommy?”

She froze, then turned around. She had a confused smile on her face. 

“Your what?” she asked. She could barely hold back from snickering. 

“It’s stupid, but I just saw a Rebalanced couple on TV, and the woman said she had her husband shrunk so she could feel like a ‘Mommy’ again. That’s not how you feel right?”

She rolled her eyes. “Honey, I’ve never had kids. How could I feel like a Mommy again? I’ve never been a Mommy.”

“But would you want to be my Mommy?”

She creeped closer to the bed, her heels lightly clacking on the hardwood floor of their bedroom as she approached Cameron. 

“I don’t know. You sound awful curious, Cam,” she said quieter, stroking his medium-length hair, “Do you want me to be your Mommy?”

“Um, no.”

She hopped back, pointing at him. “You hesitated! Come on, you can tell me the truth. Tell me. Our relationship isn’t just gonna stay the same as we reverse roles, honey. You’re going to become more dependent, more supplicant, more…open to suggestion from me. That’s what our clinical trials suggested. And I’m going to become more…protective of you. More motherly, for lack of a better term.”

He turned away from her, not liking what he was hearing. 

“Listen, we’ll still have lots of hot sex. Trust me, that’s never gonna change. I promise, I will always view you as my fiancé and eventually as my husband.”

She squealed after she said ‘husband.’ They had recently set the date of their wedding. It would be after Cameron hit his target height of 3 inches. 

“But, honey, it’d be silly to fight against the natural changes that are going to happen within our brain chemistry. As this treatment courses through our bodies over the next year, it’s going to make us different people. And that’s not a bad thing.”

Hesitantly, he turned back to look at her. She had an understanding look in her eye. She knew how hard this was on him. He had been a manly man all his life. He had big muscles, a tall frame, a big cock even. It was hard to cope with giving that all up. She had talked with him about it nearly every night since they’d taken the pill. And she was getting better and better at consoling him. 

“Wait until you shrink past the 4-foot mark,” she said. “Based on our experiments, you’ll likely begin to view me as a mother figure at that point. That’s because you won’t be able to reach things. You won’t be able to drive. It’ll be a return to when your mother towered over you and had to help you with everyday tasks. But it’s natural. I assure you.”

Cameron leaned in a bit closer, looking into his fiancé’s beautiful eyes. Ever since she took the pill, they swirled with beautiful colors. Before, her eyes were clearly brown, but now, he couldn’t quite pinpoint the color. They looked hazel, with waves of blue mixed in. They were mesmerizing but comforting. Understanding yet intimidating. 

“Your eyes are so gorgeous,” he said lovingly, completely forgetting about their conversation.

She blinked rapidly and her cheeks went red. Still, she was embarrassed when he paid her compliments. She was still so cute, despite growing more each and every day. 

“You are so dumb,” she said, looking away from him. 

“If I’m so dumb, how come I’m relaxing in bed all day and you’re doing all the work, huh? I’m pretty smart to have worked out that deal.”

She laughed, which diffused the tension in the room. He pulled her in for a forehead kiss and told her to get to work. 

The days progressed on in a similar fashion. Emily would get up for work, and Cameron would get up with her to instill confidence in her. He had truly become the ideal morale-boosting, stay-at-home boyfriend. 

As more days passed though, he realized that he should probably be doing more for her since he was home anyway. He began making her a lunch in the morning. The first day he did it, she gave him a great big hug. He was keenly aware of how her new big breasts pressed into his chest.

“You really are becoming quite homemaker, aren’t you?” she said as she squeezed him. 

He also started cleaning up around the house. He would vacuum, dust, clean the bathrooms. Really, he’d clean whatever looked dirty. 

When he had shrunk to the point of just being an inch or so taller than Emily, he thought to cook dinner before she got home. He knew how happy that would make her. And how right he was. She awarded him a very passionate smooch when she got home. She even had to lean down to kiss him. Gone were the days of him still towering over her when she wore heels. Now, she was taller than him in heels. 

Just like Daria said in Ms. Beaufort’s office, Cameron was shorter than Emily only a month after they’d both taken the pill. They woke up on a Monday morning and she was 5’9”, and he was 5’8”. It was quite a realization for him. He would never be taller than her ever again. 

He fell back onto the bed after they’d compared heights, sitting down to regain his composure. He stared blankly at their cream bedroom wall. Even if he had chosen this, it was still hard for him to just accept. This was a big deal. A girl he’d been a foot and half taller than for years was now looking down at him. 

“Are you OK, honey?” she asked

He looked up at his now shapely, tallish fiancé. Her hair was fuller now. More wavy, more voluminous and blonder than ever. Her face was more mature. She looked positively regal with her long face, her higher cheek bones, and her porcelain skin. He couldn’t pretend she was some little girl. She was a woman who was to be taken seriously. 

“Sorry, Emily. Yeah, I’m OK. This is all just a bit of a mindfuck.”

She sat next to him on the bed. It was impossible for him not to notice that her head rose slightly higher than his even sitting down.

“Yeah, it is for me too. Even if I’m acting all giddy about being taller than you. Take all the time you need to adjust to this. Why don’t you go out today and do some manly activities? Take your mind off the whole shrinking thing, you know?”

“Like what?” he asked.

“Gather up your friends and go, I don’t know, to a shooting range. I bet shooting a big shotgun would make you feel like a big man, wouldn’t it?” she asked, rubbing his back. Her hands felt stronger, thicker. How long would it be before she would be stronger than him too?

As Emily suggested, Cameron decided to indulge in an escapist fantasy. He got his friends together to go to the shooting range. It was more fun than he could have imagined, and it did make him feel like a ‘big man’. What ruined the macho feeling for him was seeing women who he previously would have towered over be way taller than him. He saw a few 6-foot-tall girls, and to him, they looked like lofty, 7-foot-tall amazons. Sometimes his brain forgot he had shrunk about a foot. 

Once Cameron was around 5’5” and Emily was 6 feet tall, she could lift him easily, something she teased him about every so often. Embarrassingly enough, he couldn’t lift her anymore. He had gotten quite scrawny, which made sense. Her body was more and more stacked every day, thanks to his old muscles.

A little over two months after the pill, when they compared back-to-back, their heights were exactly reversed. Cameron had shrunk down to 5’0” tall, and Emily had grown to 6’5”. 

“So, how do you like my old perspective, Cam? I look huge to you, don’t I?” she asked.

He looked her up and down. It was astounding. Her crotch was up to his belly button. Her hips were up to his pectorals. He could lay his head right on her gigantic breasts. They were the size of his head now. He had to look up at her neck and her chin. And to look up into her eyes, well, he had to really crane his neck. 

“So, this is what you’ve been dealing with for all those years, huh?” he asked. 

“Yep, but your neck gets used to constantly looking up after a while.” 

She patted his head. He was starting to resent how frequently she did that to him. But part of him liked it. It really did take him back to when he was a kid.

“Well, I guess I could look straight forward all the time,” he said, staring at her breasts. “I could definitely get used to this.”

She lightly took hold of his chin and yanked it up to meet her gaze. She tutted her tongue and wagged her finger at him. Unconsciously, his eyes again flitted downwards to her cleavage. She blushed. 

“Boys really are helpless when there’s a pair of tits in their face, aren’t they?”

Four months later, Cameron was just 3 feet tall and Emily was well over 8 feet tall. By this point, she had an ass so big that it could flatten him and tits so huge and bouncy that he could practically swim in them. And just as she had said, when he got smaller than 4 feet, he started viewing her in a different light. 

He couldn’t reach high shelves anymore. He couldn’t reach into the freezer anymore, so cooking was pretty much out of the question. And when he became as tall as the kitchen counter, cooking really became a thing of the past. In fact, one night he tried to make dinner, but Emily stepped in and sternly told him his days of cooking were over. 

“Cameron. No. You can barely see what you’re chopping. You could cut your finger or worse. If you want to feel useful, set the table. I already put the plates and utensils out. All you have to do is get napkins and placemats.”

“What do I do after that?” he asked in a small voice. 

“I don’t know, but stay out of the kitchen, I don’t want you hurting yourself. OK, Cammy?”

That was new. She’d never called him “Cammy” before. But he wasn’t about to correct a woman whose thigh was taller than he was. Her thigh also happened to be the near double the circumference of his waist. That was a woman you didn’t trifle with. 

“OK, Mommy.”

He realized his mistake as soon as the words escaped his mouth. Emily immediately bent down. On her haunches, her long, thick legs surrounded him. Her smile was apparent. His face flushed red and her heart practically leapt out of her chest. It was so cute that he called her his mommy by accident.

“Emily, can we just, not make a big deal about this?” he said with his head down.

“Who’s making a big deal out of this? You’re the one who’s blushing!” she said, poking him lightly, causing him to stumble back to the counter.

“I know, but please don’t mention this to the girls at work. It’s embarrassing.”

“I promise NOTHING,” she giggled at how humiliated he was. “Now go set the table. Before Mommy gets mad.”

“Emily!” 

She playfully slapped him on the butt and sent him on his way to the dining room to do the one chore she’d left for him. Setting the table. And even that was hard for him. He had to get up on the chairs to even see what he was doing. 

Another four months later, Cameron had shrunk past a foot. He was now 11 inches tall. Emily, by comparison, was a whopping 12 feet tall. He was about as tall as her ankle, and constantly had to watch out for her lumbering footsteps. 

At 11 inches, she made him sleep in a crib. This was the subject of many arguments between the two. The argument was never won with words. It was won when Emily forced Cameron in a blue onesie and put him inside the crib when it was bedtime. Bedtime was 8pm for him now. If he stayed up any longer, she noticed he would get cranky. Cleverly, she didn’t call it bedtime, she called it “alone time.” She would tell him she had to get work done and it was “alone time.” That was how she tricked an adult man into going to bed at a set time like a child.

And by Christmas Eve, Cameron was just a few millimeters shy of his target height, 3 inches. By tomorrow, he would shrink down to 3 inches, and he would be that height forever. Emily had shot up to 13 feet tall, far taller than any of her coworkers. Now, she was getting ready for the company Christmas party, where Cameron would get the chance to go out for the first time in months. 

Chapter 6 by johnbart37
Author's Notes:

It's finally time for the Christmas Party, where Cameron will see all of Emily's giantess coworkers for the first time as a 3 inch tall man.

Chapter 6: Christmas Eve Party

Emily was giddy about going to the party and showing off little Cameron to her coworkers. He was less enthused than she was, but he was still somewhat excited for the get together. Since he had shrunk past 2 feet, she pretty much forbade him from leaving the house (unless he was in her backpack or purse). Tonight, he would actually be going to a party. That was actually nerve racking for him, as he hadn’t really been social with anyone but Emily for months. But he convinced himself going to the party would serve as a sorely needed change of scenery.

 

He sat on her makeup table and watched Emily put on her Christmas-themed outfit. She slipped into a red-laced lingerie bodysuit, with the cliché white fur surrounding her breasts. The sides of her taut, tanned torso were exposed, but her midriff was covered by the enticing red material of her suit.

 

Five-foot-tall Emily never would have worn a thing like that. But 13-foot-tall Emily was different. She had confidence out the wazoo and loved to flaunt her body. And 3-inch-tall Cameron loved to soak in her utter beauty.

 

She walked over to the table Cameron was casually sitting on. He was at the level of her lacey panties. His eyes watered, and his cock sprang to life.

 

“Like what you see?”

 

He looked up, only seeing her breasts overflowing from her bodysuit. She then bent down so he could see her face.

 

And wow, had she gotten stunning. He could barely look at her without touching himself. Every part of her just oozed sexuality.

 

“Yeah, a lot,” he said.

 

“Isn’t it amazing?” she asked.

 

“What?”

 

“You at your tallest would have been almost half my height right now. You would be the height of my leg, I think. I’m bigger than you ever were.”

 

He laughed, because that was all he could do.

 

“Don’t rub it in too much, OK? I’m big toe height if we’re being generous,” he joked.

 

“Fair enough. Ready to get into your costume?”

 

“What costume?”

“Your elf costume, silly! Didn’t I tell you?! You’re going to be an elf on the shelf! Literally!”

 

She wasn’t kidding. They arrived at the party a half hour later, and Cameron was stashed away between Emily’s enormous boobs wearing his ridiculous costume. Luckily, she had him positioned so his head was above her cleavage, which meant he could see everything. His least favorite part was when she had to bend down to get underneath the door to Ms. Beaufort’s mansion.

 

Sure enough, Ms. Beaufort came running to greet one of her most promising chemists. It was her first Christmas at the company, and she’d already received a sizable Christmas bonus. It was equivalent to half of what Cameron used to make at the gym in a whole year. And that was just her bonus. Her salary was far beyond what he ever made.

 

From Emily’s cleavage, Cameron actually got to look down at Ms. Beaufort for once since she was so much shorter than his fiancé. She didn’t even come up to Emily’s boobs, but that didn’t mean her jaw dropping outfit went unnoticed. Ms. Beaufort was wearing a skintight dress with white fur accents that left nothing to the imagination. Every curve was on display and every naughty body part of hers was visible underneath the dress. His eyes were drawn to her giant nipples and her camel toe, both of which were bigger than him.

 

“Emily! How are you?! Merry Christmas! And where’s your boy toy? Is he on you?” Andrea asked.

 

“Of course, he is!” Emily plucked little Cam out of her cleavage and held him in front of the CEO’s face. “Say hi to Ms. Beaufort, Cammy.”

 

“Hi, Ms. Beaufort,” he said shyly. It was hard to look her in the eye in his goofy elf costume, which consisted of little elf boots, an elf hat, a tiny little shirt and nothing else. His privates were completely exposed. It was rather humiliating. But the most humiliating part was the fact that the word “Emily’s” was emblazoned on his shirt. It was a clear statement that he belonged to Emily. But who was he kidding? Of course, he belonged to her.

 

“Hi, Cammy,” Andrea greeted him.  

 

It seemed “Cammy” had stuck. She offered her finger, and he shook it with his comparatively tiny hands.  

 

“Last time I saw you, you were wearing a suit and were roughly 6 feet taller. I have to say, I like the wardrobe change and the size change. It suits you.”

 

“Thank you, Ms. Beaufort.”

 

“You can call me Andrea, sweetie.”

 

Emily chimed in and gently slipped him back into her cleavage, removing him from the conversation. “No, actually, I’ve told him to refer to all big people by their last name. Little men like him are vulnerable, and I don’t want him to risk offending someone that could stomp him to death. That’s why I’ve instilled manners into him.”

 

Andrea was impressed. Emily’s transformation from a meek little girl into the tallest girl at the ball was nothing short of amazing. The way she so thoroughly dominated him got her nether regions all warm and fuzzy.

 

“I understand completely,” Andrea said. “Now come inside and let me show you where the rest of the men are.”

She led Emily into the living room which had a cathedral ceiling. And in the center of the room stood a towering Christmas tree. It had to be twenty feet tall. The two women bent down, and he noticed some of the ornaments on the tree were moving. He looked away for a moment then looked back. He couldn’t believe his eyes.

 

“Aren’t they cute? Hanging there like little ornaments?” Andrea asked Emily.

 

“So freakin’ cute!” she agreed.

 

“Well, if you want, I can hang Cammy off the tree so he can socialize with some men his own size. I’m sure that has been lacking from his life lately.”

 

Two fingers double his size came down and took him out of the safe, warm cleavage he had hoped to spend the whole night in.

 

“Yes! He definitely needs some interaction with people his own size. He looks at me sometimes, and I wonder if he’s even all there. It’s like he’s obsessed with my body.”

 

“That happens with my husband Victor all the time. You know what, I’ll hang Cammy next to Vic, and they can talk about how beautiful we both are! Sound like a plan, little man?” she asked, suddenly directing her attention to the 3-inch-tall man in Emily’s hand.

 

Caught off guard, he cleared his throat and responded, “Yes, Ms. Beaufort.”

 

With his permission, Andrea took him from Emily and poked a hook through his shirt. She tested how securely he hung by bouncing him around a bit with her hand. Then, she hung him on the tree along with the other dozen tiny men.

 

Emily got on her knees and got really close to all the men. She addressed all of them at the same time, her huge face filling up their entire field of view.  

 

“Hi, little guys! I’m Cammy’s fiancé, Emily Parker. It’s so nice to finally meet all of you!”

“Hi Ms. Parker!” they all said in unison, even Cameron.

 

Cameron looked around and saw that all the men hanging on the tree were wearing matching outfits. It appeared that the women had planned it that way. And all of them had a woman’s name on their shirts, just like he did. He saw a man with “Daria’s” on his shirt and another with “Rebecca’s.” Those were the two women he’d met oh so long ago in Ms. Beaufort’s office. And of course, the man hanging on the same branch with him had “Andrea’s” written on his shirt.

 

The other thing he noticed was how the little men composed themselves in front of Emily. They sported forced, unnatural smiles and had their arms at their sides. It almost looked as though they’d been trained to act like this by their wives.

 

“You all look adorable hanging there in your little elf outfits! Anyway, I’m gonna go get a drink. Cam, are you OK?”

 

“Yes honey,” he said.

 

In a flash, she snapped to her feet and walked away at light speed. He couldn’t believe how normally she was treating these circumstances. She literally let her boss hang him from Christmas tree like an ornament, and she barely batted an eye. In fact, she thought it was “adorable.”

 

He briefly thought back to when he was big and always carried the Christmas tree into their house, while little Emily placed the stand in the living room. Now, she was leaving him to hang from a Christmas tree all night. She was also far taller than any Christmas tree they’d ever gotten as a couple. It was all astounding to him how much things had changed in just under a year.

 

“Deep in thought over there, buddy?”

 

Cameron turned his head left to the source of the sound. It was Vic, Andrea’s husband. He’d met him Miss Eternity gala when he was still 6’5”. He remembered thinking how small Vic was. Now, he was in the exact same situation as him.

 

“Vic, long time no see,” Cameron said, reaching over to shake his hand. Awkwardly enough, their arms weren’t long enough to bridge the gap and give each other a proper handshake. So, they gave each other a contactless high five.

 

“So, what were you thinking about just now?” Vic asked him.

 

“I was thinking about how I used to carry the Christmas tree by myself, and now I’m hanging from one like an ornament.”

 

“You got one thing wrong there, pal.

 

“What?” Cameron asked.

 

“You and the rest of us, we aren’t like ornaments. We are ornaments.”

 

Cameron should have gasped at that statement, but instead, he laughed. And so did Vic. Laughing was all they could do.

 

“I guess you’re right, man. We’re nothing but ornaments, now.”

 

Vic couldn’t argue with that, and Cameron stared straight ahead into the kitchen. He saw Emily getting a drink and conversing with her fellow coworkers. They were all gesticulating and undulating their bodies happily to the Christmas music. Just the idea of having coworkers or even friends was so foreign to him. That’s why he was struggling to come up with things to talk to Vic about. But apparently, he wasn’t lacking in conversation skills.

 

“Hey, so what’s your favorite body part?” Vic asked him as he was staring forward. He looked back at the man next to him.

 

“My favorite body part?”

 

“I love Andrea’s mouth. For obvious reasons. What do you love about Emily? I mean, she’s so damn huge, way bigger than my wife. There’s got to be something about her that you just go wild for.”

 

Without hesitation, he answered.

 

“Her tits, man. I can’t get enough of them,” Cameron said. “I’ve always wanted a girl with huge tits. I never thought they’d be bigger than me, but damn. I could spend all day between those things. You know Emily used to have A-cups?”

 

“No way,” Vic said with his mouth open and his eyes wide.

 

“No joke, my man. She was five foot nothing and a stick. Now look at her. Taller and stronger than I ever was. And she didn’t even have to work out for any of it.”

 

Just then, the women began walking into the living room. Cameron and all the other men on the tree could feel their giant feet stomping. Their stilettoed feet sent shockwaves went through the floor and caused the bottom branches of the tree to vibrate quite vigorously. It wasn’t enough to knock the men off the tree, but the seismic activity produced by the women’s mere footsteps was quite unnerving. Even if they were knocked off somehow, a padded cushion was underneath all of them to catch their fall.

 

When the women sat down and the footsteps ceased, the men were able to regroup and gather their wits.

 

“That was fuckin’ insane!” Cameron shouted. “I thought I was gonna fall!”

 

“You’ll get used to it,” Vic said. “It’s happened to all of us about thirty times already. We’re still hanging on.”

 

Cameron believed him. Directing his attention back to the women, he tried to listen in to what they were talking about. He regretted his decision to eavesdrop almost immediately.

 

He heard one woman say, “Can you believe Kerry didn’t come? Yeah, she sat on her husband, Mark. Really nasty, gruesome accident. He’s in the hospital now. I really hope he’s OK.”

 

Then he heard Emily shush the woman and say, “Don’t talk about that so loud. I’m sure the boys can hear us. Don’t frighten them.”

 

“Who cares if they’re frightened?” another woman said. “They’re hanging safely on the tree. Nothing like what happened to Mark will happen to them.”

 

Cameron turned back to Vic and asked him if he’d heard what he’d just heard.

 

“Nah, I don’t really even listen to my wife’s conversations anymore. I don’t have to. I don’t make any decisions, so why should I care?”

 

He quickly found that Vic had something of a point. After they moved off the topic of Mark getting butt crushed by his wife, the women’s conversations had nothing he could relate to. And it wasn’t because he and the women had different interests and hobbies. It was because they lived entirely different lives from him and the rest of the men. They talked about bills, work, what they’d been cooking lately, and other things that didn’t concern them. In other words, they were talking about “woman things.” Men’s lives now consisted of languishing in their significant other’s cleavage. It was a simple life, far simpler than the lives of the women who actually had to make a living for themselves.

 

Once Cameron quit listening, he looked back at Vic. He had an “I told you so” look on his face.

 

The women talked for a while longer before some got up to refill their wine glasses. Two women approached the Christmas tree presumably to say hi to the little men. And once again, the men were treated to the entire tree shaking as the women stomped towards them.

 

When the two women kneeled down in front of them all, Cameron recognized them as Daria and Rebecca. They were bigger than ever and dressed in slutty Santa costumes. He wondered who they were trying to impress.

 

Daria and Rebecca checked on their husbands briefly but then asked, “Where’s Cameron?”

 

The men all pointed out Cameron immediately. Both women zoomed in on him and Rebecca even kissed him. Her lips covered his whole body and left a lipstick stain on his shirt and legs. He hoped Emily wouldn’t mind.

 

“Oh my god!” Rebecca marveled after she kissed him, “I haven’t seen you since you were what? Three feet tall? Remember? When us big gals came over to Emily’s place for some drinks that one time? How are you adjusting to being 3 inches? Is it hard?”

 

He still had to look up at Rebecca despite her being on her knees.

 

“Yeah, sometimes it’s hard, but—”

 

He was cut off by Rebecca, who clearly wasn’t that interested in his answer. He didn’t hold a grudge though. At least she was trying to have a normal conversation with a man ornament.

 

“So, I heard that you called Emily your ‘Mommy?’ That is sooo adorable!!”

 

“God damn it, she wasn’t supposed to tell people that!” Cameron shouted. It was the last gasp of his male pride squeaking out. Daria inserted herself into the conversation and effectively crushed his male pride.

 

“Whether you like it or not, Cammy, she basically is your Mommy. Embrace it.”

 

Rebecca punctuated Daria’s point by giving him a light, playful flick that caused him to swing around on the branch. Daria visibly felt bad and grabbed his feet to stop him from bobbling about.

 

When he regained his composure, he forced himself to agree with the two giant ladies before him. He didn’t want to be flicked again.

 

“I guess you’re right, Daria. I should embrace it. Emily is so happy when she’s home. Is she happier at work now that she’s taller?”

 

“She is over the moon that she’s the tallest one in the office, you don’t even know Cameron. She talks about you all the time. She talks about how amazed she is that you gave everything up for her, and how you took it like an absolute champ. She is head over heels for you, little guy. She cannot wait to marry you, trust me.”

 

Cameron laughed nervously, “Good to know!”

 

“And I can’t wait for the wedding!” Rebecca said. “It’s gonna be a hell of a show watching you kiss the bride. You better hope she won’t ask ya to carry her across the threshold!”

 

She pinched his cheeks and chuckled at her own joke. He was less than amused.

 

“Alright, alright Rebecca. Let’s give the men some time for themselves. They’ve earned it for Christ sakes, half of them spend every waking moment between our tits,” Daria said.

 

And she wasn’t wrong. Ever since Cameron got down to about 4 or 5 inches tall, he was always in between Emily’s boobs. And he loved it. But it was nice to have a respite from the constant bouncing and jiggling.

 

As they turned to leave, the men were treated to a glorious view of Rebecca’s planet sized ass. It was far too big to fit inside the Santa-themed dress she was wearing, so her ass just hung out for all to see. That image was stuck in Cameron’s brain for a while.

 

When the women were gone, Cameron and Vic talked some more about the women in their lives (because what else was there to talk about). But there was something missing. And as he and Vic realized something was missing, Emily seemed to read his mind. All of a sudden, she appeared in front of them without him noticing. And she had something in her hand. It looked like a thimble. He wondered why she had that.

 

“Hey, honey,” she said, her giant face looming over him. Then she noticed the lipstick all over him from Rebecca’s sloppy kiss.

 

“There isn’t mistletoe above you, is there?” she asked, partly joking. “This is Rebecca’s doing, isn’t it?”

 

He nodded. To remedy the situation, Emily laid an even wetter, sloppier kiss on Cameron, almost completely coating his body in her saliva and lipstick. Then, she dried him off with her hot breath. The alcohol smell wafted into his nose and nearly incapacitated him.  

 

She held up the thimble to his face. “You want a drink?”

 

He peered down into the tiny metal sewing implement, and sure enough, there was some red wine sloshing about inside.

 

“I know you haven’t had a drink since, damn, I can’t even remember. Probably when you were down to 4 feet,” she said.

 

“Hell yeah!” Cameron roared, excited to be there for the first time.

 

“OK, then. Drink up!” she said.

 

She tipped the thimble into her tiny fiancé’s mouth, and he chugged that wine like there was no tomorrow. It started pouring down the corners of his mouth, and she smartly pulled the thimble back.

 

“OK, I think that’s enough for you. I don’t want you barfing at my boss’s house.”

 

She went to go leave, but Cameron shouted for her.

 

“Wait! Give Vic a drink! I think he needs it.”

 

“Cam, I don’t wanna give my boss’s husband a drink without asking her. He’s even shrimpier than you. No offense, Vic.”

 

“None taken,” Vic said.

 

“And what if Andrea doesn’t approve?” she asked.

 

“Come on, it’s a party, Em,” Cameron said, “Let the man have some fun, he’s hanging from a Christmas tree for God’s sake!”

 

Emily looked around to make sure no one was paying close attention to what she was doing. When she determined that the coast was clear, she leaned down closer and whispered to Vic.

 

“Fine, but only a little bit. I don’t want you getting shitfaced.”

 

Vic smiled, and before he knew it, he was drinking wine from a thimble. She cut him off way quicker than Cameron and fled the scene almost right away, not wanting to get caught by Andrea.

 

Now that the wine was flowing, Cameron and Vic were able to loosen up and swap some decent stories with one another. Most of their stories were from when they were full-sized. It was nice to reminisce.

 

That was soon interrupted by seismic stomps. Sure enough, four giantesses got down in front of all the men. Emily, Andrea, Daria, and Rebecca. Cameron marveled at how much bigger Emily was than the other three women. And all of a sudden, he felt a swell of pride. He realized that all of his feelings of inadequacy and lost manhood were totally misplaced. He, and he alone, was the one who made Emily the woman she was. He had given her the giant boobs, the giant ass, her long legs, and her dashingly beautiful eyes. And most of all, he’d given her the ability to compete in a corporate world that required women to be tall and strong. He had given over his size to her selflessly because deep down, he knew, she deserved it. And now, he wasn’t afraid to admit it to himself.

 

“Hi, guys,” Daria said, “Gift exchange time! You know what, can we move the four of them temporarily to higher branches, so we don’t have to kneel down? It’s starting to get uncomfortable.”

 

“You know what, what the hell?!” Andrea bellowed.

 

Her hand rocketed toward Vic and ripped him off the branch without a care in the world. Cameron waved goodbye. It was clear that she’d been drinking. Daria and Rebecca grabbed their husbands too, but Emily left Cameron hooked on his branch.

 

“What are you doing down there, Emily? Don’t you want to put him higher?” Rebecca asked.

 

“Nope, he’s fine and safe down there.” She looked down at the cushion below me and the rest of the men and smiled. Cameron’s heart swelled. She never stopped caring for him, even when she was tipsy. “It’s time to give you your Christmas Eve gift, sweetheart.”

 

Cameron was far too weak to unwrap the gift she held before him. The box was bigger than he was, so she did it for him.

 

In a signal of what his life was becoming, his gift was more a gift for herself than for him. It was a necklace she could more easily carry him around with. She went on and on about how comfortable it was for tiny men, and how he would barely even feel the harness. If he was his old 6’5” self, he would just interject and say how much he loved the gift to get her to stop talking, but he couldn’t. The party was loud, and she was talking loudly. She wouldn’t hear him.

 

Finally, she said, “Do you like it?”

 

“Of course, honey. I love it. I just…feel bad that I didn’t get you anything.”

 

She smiled, touched by his desire to still get her a gift to open, even when he was 3 inches tall. She wrapped one hand around him, rubbing him all over to warm him up.

 

Cammy,” she cooed softly, “We discussed this a million times, sweetie. You don’t have to get me silly little gifts to open anymore. I mean, if we’re being honest, what money would you use to buy a gift for me now?”

 

She had a point. He didn’t have a single cent to his name anymore. It was all hers now.

 

“And honey,” Emily continued, “You gave me the best gift I’ve ever received last year. As far as I’m concerned, you have me covered for the next forty Christmases! Now, I really want to try out this necklace. You wanna?”

 

Not wanting to ever see her beautiful smile fade, he said, “Yeah! Let’s try it!”

 

She unhooked him from the tree, strapped him into the harness, and put the necklace on with him attached. Her boobs were so huge, he lay flat on top of them. He wasn’t even hanging from her neck like a normal necklace. To remedy that, she shortened the necklace so he was lying up against her upper chest and not her tits.

 

“Comfortable, honey?” she asked.

 

“Absolutely,” he said.

 

“Now let’s go show off to the rest of these little bitches.”


She stood up, giving him a wicked head rush. When he recovered, he looked back and saw the gifts Andrea, Rebecca and Daria had gotten their husbands.

 

Andrea’s husband Vic got an earring to hang off. Daria and Rebecca’s husbands were going to be attached to finger rings when they were good and toe rings when they were bad. Daria mentioned a nipple ring when her husband was “extra good.”

 

He considered himself lucky. He would be much more comfortable hanging from Emily’s neck than on her finger, toe, or ear. There would be less movement, which meant less motion sickness. He was grateful to her for being merciful with his tiny body.


As she showed off Cameron to the rest of the giantess party guests, he allowed himself to zone out and appreciate how nice it was to be attached to a woman as beautiful as Emily. Never before did he think he could want this. But now, it was all he could think to desire. He wanted to be attached to her wherever she went. He loved it more than anything. His greatest creation was going around flaunting her body and him. He was so proud. He was proud of Emily and proud of himself for making her such a force to be reckoned with. And from that point on, he never had a single regret about shrinking for her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10006