15 and Shrunk Again by asukafan2001
Summary: When you deliver a package to a high school you find yourself shrinking in the commons. To make matters worse the bell just goes off.

Categories: Instant Size Change, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 10366 Read: 62346 Published: December 09 2006 Updated: December 09 2006
Chapter 1 by asukafan2001

15 and Shrunk Again©

by

Asukafan

 


~Introduction~
Your thirty-seven years old and you work as a deliveryman for IBM. Your name is Jean Cladmen. You’re not exactly so happy with how things are turning out in your life. Its not that everything is bad just not all that great.
Adventures of Mice like Men: 15 and Shrunk Again
By
AsukaFan
As you pull up to the office building you grumble about how you have to park in the back while all the big Whigs park up front yet complain everyday that they don’t get enough exercise. As you enter the door to the building your boss shoves at you a bunch of envelopes filled with various software. You start heading out towards your delivery van. You toss the box over in the passenger seat and pull one of the envelopes out at random. George Washington High, you read on the envelope. You put the van in gear and start heading off towards the school.

You park your van in the back of the lot and with the envelope in hand you start walking towards the door. Your shoe starts get a soapy wet kind of feeling. You stare down at your shoe and see that you stepped in a greenish looking puddle. Not really caring about your old work shoes you shake your head and walk into the building. As you open the door it feels a lot heavier then a door should but already just wanting this day to end you dont dilly-dally worrying about doors. You give the envelope to Sydney the Secretary who you think is looking rather tall. Not really stopping to care you leave the office and start heading towards the doors. A sick feeling is growing in your stomach. As you sit down on one of the benches in the commons your eyes start to feel heavy and sore. You look around for help but its 8:30 and all the students are already in class. In one big heap you fall over on the bench and slip to unconsciousness.

The ringing of the bell causes your head to dart up. You curse as you stand up knowing you must have fallen asleep. The moment you stand up you realize something is terriblely wrong. You are literally standing on the bench. Your eyes peer down your body and see that it is only a diminutive few inches in height. An enormous pounding starts to overwhelms your ears. An unorganized BOOM, BOOM, BOOM sounds out ringing everywhere. Still confused about the whole situation a little it doesn’t dawn on you what is going on. In the corner of your eye you see what looks like a scene out of Greek mythology hurdling towards you. Dinosaur sized people are walking by you at an alarming rate. Not sure of what to do all you can think of is to dash under the bench. The moment you reach the floor you dash beneath the bench then you plop down resting your back up against the pole.

“How could this have happened to me?”

Not getting a chance to think any further a gigantic Reebok shoe crashes down next to you. Almost jumping out of your skin at seeing this marvelous wonder before you. The perfectly detailed ridges the black and white colors. Not all is so astounding coming from the shoe a very foul stench is being emitted. The Smell is so strong even plugging your nose wont work. Knowing that you need help you charge towards the shoe and hit it with your shoulder. Then staring up at this gigantic figure hoping to see some kind of sign that your presence is known. Deciding that your best bet is to climb the leg. You walk around the shoe staring up at these perfectly sculpted legs. Right away you notice yourself struggling to see the face of this teenager who just a day before you would have just looked down upon. Seeing no one spot that was any better you pull yourself up to the rim of the shoe. This is clearly one of the top 10 smelliest places you have experienced in your life. As you stand on the rim of this shoe you feel her silky smooth tanned skin. You run your fingers across the entire side of the leg and then press the side of your face into her leg. You soak in as much of the feeling of total bliss that you can. Trying to focus yourself on the task at hand you start trying to climb this well carved leg but you are finding it practically impossible. You sigh and kick at the leg a couple of times forgetting that this is a person you are trying to scale. Almost as if in response to your kicking this marvel of the modern world starts to rumble. Looking up at what is going on you see a whole second half to these legs appear. Screams of astonishment cry out in your head. Her once long well chiseled legs have doubled in size. Hanging far up out of reach her plaid skirt dangles there like clouds in the sky taunting you. All you want to do is reach out and touch those white fluffy clouds and all I want was to do is run my hands across that plaid skirt. If her plaid skirt is the sky what I saw next must be the stars. Her white cotton panties appear just sitting they’re looking just as far away as the stars you see every night in the sky. Her white cotton pantie with little yellow simile faces looking down at you. A very unexpected first step takes place. Starting to fall backwards off the shoe you wave your arms like a lunatic trying to maintain your balance. Luckily you stay on the rim of shoe because as you look back you see a million feet stomping along behind this girl. You are now forced to hug her white cotton sock just to stay on the shoe. You surmise that she must have came from gym recently because this sock doesn’t smells about as far from downy fresh as you can get. With each step she takes a jolt is sent through your body. Your arms cry out in sheer agony praying this girl gets to her next class soon. Finally she stops and if you weren’t standing precariously on the ledge of her shoe you would do a little dance. You peel your head out of her sweat soaked sock wondering what ever happened to people having gym socks. You poke your head around her magnificent leg to see much to your dismay she is just at her locker talking to a group of girls.

“Hey Kaylee what did we do in gym today?”

“Oh we had to do the 2 mile walk run today. It sucked hardcore!”

“You pretty much have to run the whole thing to get the two miles done in the time given. Mr. Jacks is such a slave driver. I wish I could shrink him down and just squash him beneath my bare feet. I would do it slowly just after his stupid two mile walk run. I would put his feet under my toes and lightly press down on his legs crushing them to a pulp. Then lowering my foot just enough to crush his torso then his chest and then finally his head lastly so he could enjoy the by product of what his 2 mile run produces my smelly feet.”

All the girls erupt laughing at the thought of a tiny Mr. Jacks since he is nothing but tiny. The thought of 6’6” well trained marine being so helpless. All the while the thought of her doing that to you rings through your mind. She is just joking you keep telling yourself but part of you wonders if she really was.

“You have this whole thing well thought out Kaylee, but we all know your too nice to do that you would feel awful the next day. I wouldn’t put it past Mackenzie here, she is just plain ruthless with men in general. “

“Shit girls I got to get to class. Mr. Wayne is a bitch if you’re late.”

You were even ready for her first step this time and you end up almost tumbling off. Your arms still very much sore from the first time she was walking. This time she is even heading up flight after flight of stairs. Your arms are screaming for this unrelenting pain and agony to end. Just as you are about ready to call it quits this girl who you heard the others call Kaylee enters the classroom.

Deciding to get comfortable Kaylee stretches her legs out to the desk in front of her props her feet up in the book caddy that is attached to the desk. She then tosses her own books under her and desk and with a huff and a sigh prepares herself for one of the most boring classes of the day.

The story of your life so far once again comes true as you weren’t expecting her to stretch her feet/legs out and now you are dangling from her shoe. You look down at the floor and cringe at what a fall like that would do to you. You start shimmying around her leg so you are in front. The process is slow but eventually you make it to the front of her legs. You finally catch your first break in 37 years. Since her legs are propped up and stretched out you can walk across them with very little difficulty. Seeing your journey almost coming to an end you carefully run across her Marvelous legs. As you run across her legs your bare feet sink into her skin. You can smell her scented legs and drink in as much of the smell as you can. Your feet feel like they are walking on air pockets instead of a girl’s leg. Finally reaching her plaid skirt you feel a totally new feel beneath your feet. It’s more like walking on a really soft carpet with your bare feet. Now that you have finally conquered her legs you stare up at her chest. She has on a short cut white sweater that hugs her chest and lets her navel ring show. You can feel her starting to stir you didn’t realize how long it took you to get across her legs. As she starts to stand up you start off in a dead sprint across her skirt. You find it very hard to run on because your feet sink in so far and it’s not nearly as stable as her legs. Just as her body reaches an angle where you start to fall you push off on your last bit of ground beneath your feet. Your arms are sprawled out trying to reach her navel ring. The tips of your fingers grasp onto the ring and then your second hand firmly grasps the ring as she starts to walk. You quickly swing one of your arms as thoroughly through the navel ring as you can. Now with each step this girl takes you are smacked into her chest. You start bitching and complaining after a few hits against her chest. You wonder why you couldn’t have found a girl with a soft plush chest but this girl has at least a 4 pack going. Her rock hard muscles start giving you a headache with your constant slamming. You once again hear her the squeak of her locker open and you start to stabilize. The moment she puts her books away you see her face come into view. She must have felt you hitting her chest. Her face looks even better then her legs and chest do. You can see her blue eyes staring at you. Her long blonde hair falls over her shoulders as she looks at you with astonishment. You can feel her strong fingers grasp you. She puts you level with her face and dangles you in front of her face with her thumb and index finger grabbing a side of your ass.

“Oh my, what do we have here?”

“Please help me, I don’t know how this all happened but I have lost quite a few inches in height. Can you”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa buddy boy, before you say anything else I don’t have time to chat with you. I have to get to class. I know just where to stick you. We can talk at lunch. See you later Hun.”

With that said you see her open a drink bottle in her locker and drops you inside and then screws the cap back on.

“Oops, I suppose you need a air hole. Here let me just take the straw out.”

She rips the straw out of the bottle to reveal just a hole where the straw was and then with a slam of the locker you are thrown into darkness. You can hear the chatter of girls and guys talking about various events and people that mean nothing to you. Whack? Rave? Fly? Tight? What the hell kind of language are they speaking. It slowly gets progressively quieter and quieter, and then it’s almost totally silent. For the next two hours nothing much happens you see Kaylee get books from her locker and talk to her friends and then slam the door shut again. Finally she grabs the bottle she has you in and starts walking towards the office. You look at her and realize she hasn’t even looked at you once. Before you know it you see that she has walked past the office and is walking towards the lunch line. She puts the straw back in bottle and you start pounding on the side of bottle but its no use you aren’t strong enough to make a loud enough noise to be heard. The bottle is a very dark blue tint so you have a lot of trouble making out what everyone looks like. You find yourself trying to figure out what kind of food she is grabbing. She passes some money over to the girl at the counter and then unscrews the lid of the bottle. Finally you think to yourself you are going to get out of this place but she sticks the bottle under a nozzle. A dark sticky liquid starts flowing into the bottle. You start trying to yell as the full force of the stream is sent hurdling down on top of your head. Soon you are forced beneath what you have found out is Coke. Finally the soda pop stops coming into the bottle. You start treading the soda pop yelling Kaylee’s name but she just screws the lid back on. You can now barely see out of the bottle because your vision is being blocked by the edges of the cap. You can however clearly hear the girls talking about various things.

About 15 minutes later and with a final gulp the last of the coke is removed from the bottle. You then see the cap being removed and this time you are sent sliding across the table. 6 pairs of eyes lock onto you.

“Hey girls lookie what I found holding onto my navel ring. Isn’t he just the most adorable thing you have ever seen? Come on little man speak, it’s so cute when you talk. It sounds all squeakie. HEHEHE”

“Hey who you calling it. I have a name you know. Why don’t you try asking and using it. Didn’t your parents teach you manners?”

“You are right Kaylee it is really cute how it speaks. It reminds me of jasper my pet hamster”

“Can I touch it Please.”

“Hey why do you get too I want too”

“No, I have been Kaylee’s friend the longest I should get too touch it first.”

Five hands shoot out towards you. All you can do is tuck yourself into a ball and hope for the best. Your entire body is quivering and shaking at what might happen. These girls could rip you to shreds. They all start fingering you and prodding you. Finally someone grasps onto your body. You are pulled from the sea of hands kicking and screaming which only makes them all laugh. This girl grips you like she is holding a bunny rabbit. She starts petting you and such. Your cries and plea’s for help are only met with a deafening laugh. Finally you are handed back to Kaylee. You stare up at her with an angry look across your face but she just drops you back into the now sticky bottle and carries you back to her locker where you sit till the end of the day.

Your bottle is dropped into Kaylee’s purple backpack and she shoves in some other textbooks and zips it up. You yell for her take you out but she doesn’t reply. With each step she takes her textbooks are shoved against the bottle which causes you to be jolted from wall to wall. This happens for what seems like hours but according to your watch, which strangely is the only thing that shrunk with you it, has only been about 20 minutes. A door then opens and is let slam shut.

“MOM IM HOME!!!”
You have to practically cover your ears from Kaylee’s loud bellows. As she runs up the stairs you start to feel sick with all the bouncing around your doing. Finally the bouncing stops and you feel the backpack being dropped and then hung on something because it hits up against something. You then sit for several hours in darkness.

The sound of teeth being ripped apart careens into your dead silent world of darkness. Kaylee’s splendid looking face beams down happily at you. She grabs the bottle your in and its Indian style on the floor. She unscrews the cap and you are dumped out onto her floor. All you can do is stare at her gargantuan body. Just as you are about to ask for help you see her door swing open. In bounds a 13-year-old girl with blonde hair that curls up just as it touches her shoulders. She has brown eyes and a very athletic and flexible look to her.

“Hey Kaylee whatcha got there Lets see, it looks like a doll.”

Before you or Kaylee could get a word out her younger sister walks over to you. Her legs look so long. She is a very leggy girl. You can tell she keeps her legs very well toned and tanned. Each of her steps makes your body shudder along with the floor. She grabs you and lifts you up to her face.

“OMIGOD, OH MY GOD, your real I can see your eyes moving as they look at me. This is so Totally AWESOME!!! Kaylee how come you never told me about this little guy? He is so cute. The girl twists and twirls you around and around in her hand. You flip upside down and back right side up and then to upside about 3 times a second. The world is spinning faster then you can even comprehend. Finally she stops spinning you and you can feel her fingers touching all over your body. You start to laugh so hard your crying as she rubs her fingers over your feet.

“CUTE” She states as Kaylee is laughing to herself at your predicament.

She then moves up your legs making sure to touch every square well now millimeter of your leg. You find it strange that now inches defines your height when it use to be feet. She then spots your now shrunken dick. Not even considering your own privacy she immediately starts to finger and prod it. Your prick instantaneously gets hard. A very embarrassed look crosses your face. Just as you are about to orgasm she moves up to your head. She shifts your head around from side to side turning it and such.

“He’s so cool were gonna keep him aren’t we Kay!!”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa scrub what is this were thing your talking about.”

“Well I mean were because if you don’t share him with me I am gonna tell mom and once she finds out you know how mom is she is going to take the guy to the hospital or something. And then you don’t get him at all.”

With a huff and puff Kaylee finally agrees. “Well okay but if my friends are here I get first right to him. I get to take him to school when I want too without any complaining from you. He is mine first and foremost agreed?”

“Oh fine!! So little guy my name is Sarah, Sarah Schinkel. What would be a good name for you. I know Christopher, that’s your new name. Don’t you like it Kaylee?”

“Yeah I like the way that sounds Christopher not Chris but Christopher.”

This is just enrages you. They have had a entire conversastion without even giving you one thought and changed your whole name without consulting you once. You start pounding and kicking the palm of Sarah’s hand.

“Kaylee since your going to that basketball game tonight can I keep Christopher in my room tonight? PLEASE!!”

Much too your dismay Kaylee agrees and carries you down the stairs and through the kitchen and then into the basement which is her room.

“We have all kinds of room down here. The whole basement is my bedroom and don’t worry little guy I will make sure Kaylee is nice to you because you’re the most cutest thing I have ever seen. I have all sorts of fun stuff we can do together.”

You see her walk over to a bookcase filled with cages that have gerbils, hamsters, Lizards, Snakes, Gecko’s, etc. She looks up at an empty cage on the top shelf. She lifts off the cover and drops you inside. She clasps the cover back on and walks away.

As you walk over to the glass wall of your cage you look down at the floor. You must be a good four and half feet off the ground. You cant believe how far down just a mere four and half feet look to you now. Finally you see Sarah walk over towards your cage. She has on a pair of short shorts on and a t-shirt. She grabs you out of the cage and carries you to the middle of her room. As you look at the stair case you know that there is no way you can escape from here. She walks over to her soccer table. The moment you are dropped in you already know what she has planned. She grabs one of the rods and plastic row of men are tilted backwards. You try to run but its no use you are sent speeding across the table but then you are caught by another set of men. You crash into there hard plastic feet. You try to get up but you are already hit back across the table.

“You know how we could make this more fun. I will be right back don’t go anywhere.”

You see her vanish from your view for what seems like hours. She then returns and you see a white substance all over her hands. As she spreads it all over the table you determine that its Crisco. Soon its covering the floor of the table. She then nails you in the back with one of the plastic soccer men and you are sent flying towards the goalie. You pray that she misses but you can tell she must play this a lot because she makes a incredible save and you are sent across the table. This continues on for the better part of an hour until she grows tired of watching you get batted around. You happily fall into her hand as she walks over to her bed. She looks down at you and then at her feet then back at you. You can tell a idea is forming in her head and it wont bode well for you. She shoves you into her foot and then you feel your body being coated with something sticky. You soon find it very hard to move and then you cant move at all. Sarah starts to flex the muscles in her foot. She will stretch them out and then compress them. She then slings her foot over the side of the bed and starts to walk about her room with you stuck to her foot.

“Please Sarah your hurting me, Stop” You try to get all that out before her foot hit’s the ground again.

She then does a hand stand and presses your body which is coated in honey against the ceiling. You can hear the squish sound as you and most of the honey are stuck to the ceiling. Her foot is then removed and you stare down from the ceiling at her smiling face.

“Get me down from here. What do you think your doing. Are you listening to me. I said take me down god damn it.”

She doesn’t even bat an ear your way as she walks out of her bedroom. As she heads up the stairs she flicks the lights off and shuts the door leaving you in darkness. A very slow moving 2 hours pass by and then you finally see Kaylee walk down stairs. She starts to walk around the room and notices the honey on the floor and the Crisco by the foosball table. Finally she spots you on the ceiling.

“HAHAHAH OH MY GOD look at you stuck up there. Well come on lets go. I am taking to the game tonight. You see you are going to get me exactly what I want little man. I am going to be sitting at the head lunch table from now on. Most of all Darren Reynolds will be going out with me by the end of the week. You are one very important little man and there is no need to worry about anything. You will get plenty of time to play with my sister.

You are shoved into her purse and then you can hear her rush out the door and get into a car. The car ride is luckily a short one because you cant even move there is so much junk crammed into her purse.

“HEY KRISTEN COME HERE!!”

“What do you want? This better be good because I don’t associate with lowly freshmen like you and your friends”

“Hey we aren’t all freshmen here!!”

“Oh shut up freshmen, sophomores they are alls the same. I will give you 2 minutes and then I am out of here.”

“Well I wont say anything. Let me just show you!”

All in one quick motion you are pulled out her purse and dangled in the air. You see a very beautiful short brown haired girl in a cheerleader uniform staring at you in amazement. You try to punch at Kaylee’s fingers to get away but you only end up spinning around in mid air. The cheerleader who you assume must be Kristen. With a heavy sigh Kristen invites Kaylee and her friends to sit with her circle of friends.
“Hey Kaylee do you think I could borrow the little guy for a night and give him back to you at school tomorrow?”

“Oh sure no problem Kris.”

You are handed over like some object to Kristen. She smiles happily down at you as she tucks you between her breasts and starts to walk down towards the floor to get ready to cheerlead for the team. From the very moment tip off occurs you are sent bouncing up and down with this big breasted High School Junior. You can smell her perfume strong and her ditzyness is already overwhelming you. The bouncing of the breasts is very rhythmic to you. The more and more she bounces the more tired you get. Slowly drifting off to sleep in the middle of the game you totally forget about your whereabouts.

You are awakened your nude body being pulled out from her soft warm flesh of her breasts. Immediately you are set down on her bed spread and you watch the very erotic scene of this girl undressing. Forgetting where you are you just start jacking off right in front of this girl. In mid stroke you are grabbed from this girls bedspread.

“Well what do we have here. I only get one night with you so its going to be one damn special night. Im going to the be the first girl to fuck the shit out of you little man. I don’t know how you got like this and quite frankly I don’t really care. I run GW High and I have already played your little owner Kaylee. I mean I got you didn’t I. You may get her popularity but enough talk just action.”

Not giving you one second to respond you are shoved into this girl head first. You find very little air inside of her. You are then flung out and shoved backing faster and faster. Your skin feels like its being ripped off your body and your mind is reeling at the sheer utter speed of it all. Your body starts to get coated with juices and soon its all you can smell on her body. Her warm innards soon comfort your nude cold body and with one mighty orgasm what seems like 40,000 gallons of cum passes over your entire body. You feel Kristen become very still. You start to inch your body out of her trying not to wake her but much to your dismay you make the now sleeping Kristen orgasm again and she shoots you out of her. The moment you reach the daylight you find yourself sliding down the side of her and landing right next to her. You scream as you see the mighty Kristen roll over ontop of you. You find yourself pinned and shoved into her mattress the entire night as she sleeps all you can smell is her cum. Trying to pull and wiggle yourself out is all but useless and you degrade yourself to sleep where you are and that all but ends any hope you had of getting away.

~Epilogue~
It has been 2 months and so far Kaylee has gotten popularity, the guy she wanted and is one of the most popular girls in school. You have sadly become mostly her younger sister Sarah’s pet. You rarely see Kaylee anymore. Sarah tortures/plays with you every night. She keeps you in a cage in her room. You know there is no hope for you to ever escape. All you have left to do at night is cry yourself to sleep remembering the life you once had. It no longer seems like such a bad life.

~Fin~

 

 

 


~Introduction~
Your thirty-seven years old and you work as a deliveryman for IBM. Your name is Jean Cladmen. You’re not exactly so happy with how things are turning out in your life. Its not that everything is bad just not all that great.
Adventures of Mice like Men: 15 and Shrunk Again
By
AsukaFan
As you pull up to the office building you grumble about how you have to park in the back while all the big Whigs park up front yet complain everyday that they don’t get enough exercise. As you enter the door to the building your boss shoves at you a bunch of envelopes filled with various software. You start heading out towards your delivery van. You toss the box over in the passenger seat and pull one of the envelopes out at random. George Washington High, you read on the envelope. You put the van in gear and start heading off towards the school.

You park your van in the back of the lot and with the envelope in hand you start walking towards the door. Your shoe starts get a soapy wet kind of feeling. You stare down at your shoe and see that you stepped in a greenish looking puddle. Not really caring about your old work shoes you shake your head and walk into the building. As you open the door it feels a lot heavier then a door should but already just wanting this day to end you dont dilly-dally worrying about doors. You give the envelope to Sydney the Secretary who you think is looking rather tall. Not really stopping to care you leave the office and start heading towards the doors. A sick feeling is growing in your stomach. As you sit down on one of the benches in the commons your eyes start to feel heavy and sore. You look around for help but its 8:30 and all the students are already in class. In one big heap you fall over on the bench and slip to unconsciousness.

The ringing of the bell causes your head to dart up. You curse as you stand up knowing you must have fallen asleep. The moment you stand up you realize something is terriblely wrong. You are literally standing on the bench. Your eyes peer down your body and see that it is only a diminutive few inches in height. An enormous pounding starts to overwhelms your ears. An unorganized BOOM, BOOM, BOOM sounds out ringing everywhere. Still confused about the whole situation a little it doesn’t dawn on you what is going on. In the corner of your eye you see what looks like a scene out of Greek mythology hurdling towards you. Dinosaur sized people are walking by you at an alarming rate. Not sure of what to do all you can think of is to dash under the bench. The moment you reach the floor you dash beneath the bench then you plop down resting your back up against the pole.

“How could this have happened to me?”

Not getting a chance to think any further a gigantic Reebok shoe crashes down next to you. Almost jumping out of your skin at seeing this marvelous wonder before you. The perfectly detailed ridges the black and white colors. Not all is so astounding coming from the shoe a very foul stench is being emitted. The Smell is so strong even plugging your nose wont work. Knowing that you need help you charge towards the shoe and hit it with your shoulder. Then staring up at this gigantic figure hoping to see some kind of sign that your presence is known. Deciding that your best bet is to climb the leg. You walk around the shoe staring up at these perfectly sculpted legs. Right away you notice yourself struggling to see the face of this teenager who just a day before you would have just looked down upon. Seeing no one spot that was any better you pull yourself up to the rim of the shoe. This is clearly one of the top 10 smelliest places you have experienced in your life. As you stand on the rim of this shoe you feel her silky smooth tanned skin. You run your fingers across the entire side of the leg and then press the side of your face into her leg. You soak in as much of the feeling of total bliss that you can. Trying to focus yourself on the task at hand you start trying to climb this well carved leg but you are finding it practically impossible. You sigh and kick at the leg a couple of times forgetting that this is a person you are trying to scale. Almost as if in response to your kicking this marvel of the modern world starts to rumble. Looking up at what is going on you see a whole second half to these legs appear. Screams of astonishment cry out in your head. Her once long well chiseled legs have doubled in size. Hanging far up out of reach her plaid skirt dangles there like clouds in the sky taunting you. All you want to do is reach out and touch those white fluffy clouds and all I want was to do is run my hands across that plaid skirt. If her plaid skirt is the sky what I saw next must be the stars. Her white cotton panties appear just sitting they’re looking just as far away as the stars you see every night in the sky. Her white cotton pantie with little yellow simile faces looking down at you. A very unexpected first step takes place. Starting to fall backwards off the shoe you wave your arms like a lunatic trying to maintain your balance. Luckily you stay on the rim of shoe because as you look back you see a million feet stomping along behind this girl. You are now forced to hug her white cotton sock just to stay on the shoe. You surmise that she must have came from gym recently because this sock doesn’t smells about as far from downy fresh as you can get. With each step she takes a jolt is sent through your body. Your arms cry out in sheer agony praying this girl gets to her next class soon. Finally she stops and if you weren’t standing precariously on the ledge of her shoe you would do a little dance. You peel your head out of her sweat soaked sock wondering what ever happened to people having gym socks. You poke your head around her magnificent leg to see much to your dismay she is just at her locker talking to a group of girls.

“Hey Kaylee what did we do in gym today?”

“Oh we had to do the 2 mile walk run today. It sucked hardcore!”

“You pretty much have to run the whole thing to get the two miles done in the time given. Mr. Jacks is such a slave driver. I wish I could shrink him down and just squash him beneath my bare feet. I would do it slowly just after his stupid two mile walk run. I would put his feet under my toes and lightly press down on his legs crushing them to a pulp. Then lowering my foot just enough to crush his torso then his chest and then finally his head lastly so he could enjoy the by product of what his 2 mile run produces my smelly feet.”

All the girls erupt laughing at the thought of a tiny Mr. Jacks since he is nothing but tiny. The thought of 6’6” well trained marine being so helpless. All the while the thought of her doing that to you rings through your mind. She is just joking you keep telling yourself but part of you wonders if she really was.

“You have this whole thing well thought out Kaylee, but we all know your too nice to do that you would feel awful the next day. I wouldn’t put it past Mackenzie here, she is just plain ruthless with men in general. “

“Shit girls I got to get to class. Mr. Wayne is a bitch if you’re late.”

You were even ready for her first step this time and you end up almost tumbling off. Your arms still very much sore from the first time she was walking. This time she is even heading up flight after flight of stairs. Your arms are screaming for this unrelenting pain and agony to end. Just as you are about ready to call it quits this girl who you heard the others call Kaylee enters the classroom.

Deciding to get comfortable Kaylee stretches her legs out to the desk in front of her props her feet up in the book caddy that is attached to the desk. She then tosses her own books under her and desk and with a huff and a sigh prepares herself for one of the most boring classes of the day.

The story of your life so far once again comes true as you weren’t expecting her to stretch her feet/legs out and now you are dangling from her shoe. You look down at the floor and cringe at what a fall like that would do to you. You start shimmying around her leg so you are in front. The process is slow but eventually you make it to the front of her legs. You finally catch your first break in 37 years. Since her legs are propped up and stretched out you can walk across them with very little difficulty. Seeing your journey almost coming to an end you carefully run across her Marvelous legs. As you run across her legs your bare feet sink into her skin. You can smell her scented legs and drink in as much of the smell as you can. Your feet feel like they are walking on air pockets instead of a girl’s leg. Finally reaching her plaid skirt you feel a totally new feel beneath your feet. It’s more like walking on a really soft carpet with your bare feet. Now that you have finally conquered her legs you stare up at her chest. She has on a short cut white sweater that hugs her chest and lets her navel ring show. You can feel her starting to stir you didn’t realize how long it took you to get across her legs. As she starts to stand up you start off in a dead sprint across her skirt. You find it very hard to run on because your feet sink in so far and it’s not nearly as stable as her legs. Just as her body reaches an angle where you start to fall you push off on your last bit of ground beneath your feet. Your arms are sprawled out trying to reach her navel ring. The tips of your fingers grasp onto the ring and then your second hand firmly grasps the ring as she starts to walk. You quickly swing one of your arms as thoroughly through the navel ring as you can. Now with each step this girl takes you are smacked into her chest. You start bitching and complaining after a few hits against her chest. You wonder why you couldn’t have found a girl with a soft plush chest but this girl has at least a 4 pack going. Her rock hard muscles start giving you a headache with your constant slamming. You once again hear her the squeak of her locker open and you start to stabilize. The moment she puts her books away you see her face come into view. She must have felt you hitting her chest. Her face looks even better then her legs and chest do. You can see her blue eyes staring at you. Her long blonde hair falls over her shoulders as she looks at you with astonishment. You can feel her strong fingers grasp you. She puts you level with her face and dangles you in front of her face with her thumb and index finger grabbing a side of your ass.

“Oh my, what do we have here?”

“Please help me, I don’t know how this all happened but I have lost quite a few inches in height. Can you”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa buddy boy, before you say anything else I don’t have time to chat with you. I have to get to class. I know just where to stick you. We can talk at lunch. See you later Hun.”

With that said you see her open a drink bottle in her locker and drops you inside and then screws the cap back on.

“Oops, I suppose you need a air hole. Here let me just take the straw out.”

She rips the straw out of the bottle to reveal just a hole where the straw was and then with a slam of the locker you are thrown into darkness. You can hear the chatter of girls and guys talking about various events and people that mean nothing to you. Whack? Rave? Fly? Tight? What the hell kind of language are they speaking. It slowly gets progressively quieter and quieter, and then it’s almost totally silent. For the next two hours nothing much happens you see Kaylee get books from her locker and talk to her friends and then slam the door shut again. Finally she grabs the bottle she has you in and starts walking towards the office. You look at her and realize she hasn’t even looked at you once. Before you know it you see that she has walked past the office and is walking towards the lunch line. She puts the straw back in bottle and you start pounding on the side of bottle but its no use you aren’t strong enough to make a loud enough noise to be heard. The bottle is a very dark blue tint so you have a lot of trouble making out what everyone looks like. You find yourself trying to figure out what kind of food she is grabbing. She passes some money over to the girl at the counter and then unscrews the lid of the bottle. Finally you think to yourself you are going to get out of this place but she sticks the bottle under a nozzle. A dark sticky liquid starts flowing into the bottle. You start trying to yell as the full force of the stream is sent hurdling down on top of your head. Soon you are forced beneath what you have found out is Coke. Finally the soda pop stops coming into the bottle. You start treading the soda pop yelling Kaylee’s name but she just screws the lid back on. You can now barely see out of the bottle because your vision is being blocked by the edges of the cap. You can however clearly hear the girls talking about various things.

About 15 minutes later and with a final gulp the last of the coke is removed from the bottle. You then see the cap being removed and this time you are sent sliding across the table. 6 pairs of eyes lock onto you.

“Hey girls lookie what I found holding onto my navel ring. Isn’t he just the most adorable thing you have ever seen? Come on little man speak, it’s so cute when you talk. It sounds all squeakie. HEHEHE”

“Hey who you calling it. I have a name you know. Why don’t you try asking and using it. Didn’t your parents teach you manners?”

“You are right Kaylee it is really cute how it speaks. It reminds me of jasper my pet hamster”

“Can I touch it Please.”

“Hey why do you get too I want too”

“No, I have been Kaylee’s friend the longest I should get too touch it first.”

Five hands shoot out towards you. All you can do is tuck yourself into a ball and hope for the best. Your entire body is quivering and shaking at what might happen. These girls could rip you to shreds. They all start fingering you and prodding you. Finally someone grasps onto your body. You are pulled from the sea of hands kicking and screaming which only makes them all laugh. This girl grips you like she is holding a bunny rabbit. She starts petting you and such. Your cries and plea’s for help are only met with a deafening laugh. Finally you are handed back to Kaylee. You stare up at her with an angry look across your face but she just drops you back into the now sticky bottle and carries you back to her locker where you sit till the end of the day.

Your bottle is dropped into Kaylee’s purple backpack and she shoves in some other textbooks and zips it up. You yell for her take you out but she doesn’t reply. With each step she takes her textbooks are shoved against the bottle which causes you to be jolted from wall to wall. This happens for what seems like hours but according to your watch, which strangely is the only thing that shrunk with you it, has only been about 20 minutes. A door then opens and is let slam shut.

“MOM IM HOME!!!”
You have to practically cover your ears from Kaylee’s loud bellows. As she runs up the stairs you start to feel sick with all the bouncing around your doing. Finally the bouncing stops and you feel the backpack being dropped and then hung on something because it hits up against something. You then sit for several hours in darkness.

The sound of teeth being ripped apart careens into your dead silent world of darkness. Kaylee’s splendid looking face beams down happily at you. She grabs the bottle your in and its Indian style on the floor. She unscrews the cap and you are dumped out onto her floor. All you can do is stare at her gargantuan body. Just as you are about to ask for help you see her door swing open. In bounds a 13-year-old girl with blonde hair that curls up just as it touches her shoulders. She has brown eyes and a very athletic and flexible look to her.

“Hey Kaylee whatcha got there Lets see, it looks like a doll.”

Before you or Kaylee could get a word out her younger sister walks over to you. Her legs look so long. She is a very leggy girl. You can tell she keeps her legs very well toned and tanned. Each of her steps makes your body shudder along with the floor. She grabs you and lifts you up to her face.

“OMIGOD, OH MY GOD, your real I can see your eyes moving as they look at me. This is so Totally AWESOME!!! Kaylee how come you never told me about this little guy? He is so cute. The girl twists and twirls you around and around in her hand. You flip upside down and back right side up and then to upside about 3 times a second. The world is spinning faster then you can even comprehend. Finally she stops spinning you and you can feel her fingers touching all over your body. You start to laugh so hard your crying as she rubs her fingers over your feet.

“CUTE” She states as Kaylee is laughing to herself at your predicament.

She then moves up your legs making sure to touch every square well now millimeter of your leg. You find it strange that now inches defines your height when it use to be feet. She then spots your now shrunken dick. Not even considering your own privacy she immediately starts to finger and prod it. Your prick instantaneously gets hard. A very embarrassed look crosses your face. Just as you are about to orgasm she moves up to your head. She shifts your head around from side to side turning it and such.

“He’s so cool were gonna keep him aren’t we Kay!!”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa scrub what is this were thing your talking about.”

“Well I mean were because if you don’t share him with me I am gonna tell mom and once she finds out you know how mom is she is going to take the guy to the hospital or something. And then you don’t get him at all.”

With a huff and puff Kaylee finally agrees. “Well okay but if my friends are here I get first right to him. I get to take him to school when I want too without any complaining from you. He is mine first and foremost agreed?”

“Oh fine!! So little guy my name is Sarah, Sarah Schinkel. What would be a good name for you. I know Christopher, that’s your new name. Don’t you like it Kaylee?”

“Yeah I like the way that sounds Christopher not Chris but Christopher.”

This is just enrages you. They have had a entire conversastion without even giving you one thought and changed your whole name without consulting you once. You start pounding and kicking the palm of Sarah’s hand.

“Kaylee since your going to that basketball game tonight can I keep Christopher in my room tonight? PLEASE!!”

Much too your dismay Kaylee agrees and carries you down the stairs and through the kitchen and then into the basement which is her room.

“We have all kinds of room down here. The whole basement is my bedroom and don’t worry little guy I will make sure Kaylee is nice to you because you’re the most cutest thing I have ever seen. I have all sorts of fun stuff we can do together.”

You see her walk over to a bookcase filled with cages that have gerbils, hamsters, Lizards, Snakes, Gecko’s, etc. She looks up at an empty cage on the top shelf. She lifts off the cover and drops you inside. She clasps the cover back on and walks away.

As you walk over to the glass wall of your cage you look down at the floor. You must be a good four and half feet off the ground. You cant believe how far down just a mere four and half feet look to you now. Finally you see Sarah walk over towards your cage. She has on a pair of short shorts on and a t-shirt. She grabs you out of the cage and carries you to the middle of her room. As you look at the stair case you know that there is no way you can escape from here. She walks over to her soccer table. The moment you are dropped in you already know what she has planned. She grabs one of the rods and plastic row of men are tilted backwards. You try to run but its no use you are sent speeding across the table but then you are caught by another set of men. You crash into there hard plastic feet. You try to get up but you are already hit back across the table.

“You know how we could make this more fun. I will be right back don’t go anywhere.”

You see her vanish from your view for what seems like hours. She then returns and you see a white substance all over her hands. As she spreads it all over the table you determine that its Crisco. Soon its covering the floor of the table. She then nails you in the back with one of the plastic soccer men and you are sent flying towards the goalie. You pray that she misses but you can tell she must play this a lot because she makes a incredible save and you are sent across the table. This continues on for the better part of an hour until she grows tired of watching you get batted around. You happily fall into her hand as she walks over to her bed. She looks down at you and then at her feet then back at you. You can tell a idea is forming in her head and it wont bode well for you. She shoves you into her foot and then you feel your body being coated with something sticky. You soon find it very hard to move and then you cant move at all. Sarah starts to flex the muscles in her foot. She will stretch them out and then compress them. She then slings her foot over the side of the bed and starts to walk about her room with you stuck to her foot.

“Please Sarah your hurting me, Stop” You try to get all that out before her foot hit’s the ground again.

She then does a hand stand and presses your body which is coated in honey against the ceiling. You can hear the squish sound as you and most of the honey are stuck to the ceiling. Her foot is then removed and you stare down from the ceiling at her smiling face.

“Get me down from here. What do you think your doing. Are you listening to me. I said take me down god damn it.”

She doesn’t even bat an ear your way as she walks out of her bedroom. As she heads up the stairs she flicks the lights off and shuts the door leaving you in darkness. A very slow moving 2 hours pass by and then you finally see Kaylee walk down stairs. She starts to walk around the room and notices the honey on the floor and the Crisco by the foosball table. Finally she spots you on the ceiling.

“HAHAHAH OH MY GOD look at you stuck up there. Well come on lets go. I am taking to the game tonight. You see you are going to get me exactly what I want little man. I am going to be sitting at the head lunch table from now on. Most of all Darren Reynolds will be going out with me by the end of the week. You are one very important little man and there is no need to worry about anything. You will get plenty of time to play with my sister.

You are shoved into her purse and then you can hear her rush out the door and get into a car. The car ride is luckily a short one because you cant even move there is so much junk crammed into her purse.

“HEY KRISTEN COME HERE!!”

“What do you want? This better be good because I don’t associate with lowly freshmen like you and your friends”

“Hey we aren’t all freshmen here!!”

“Oh shut up freshmen, sophomores they are alls the same. I will give you 2 minutes and then I am out of here.”

“Well I wont say anything. Let me just show you!”

All in one quick motion you are pulled out her purse and dangled in the air. You see a very beautiful short brown haired girl in a cheerleader uniform staring at you in amazement. You try to punch at Kaylee’s fingers to get away but you only end up spinning around in mid air. The cheerleader who you assume must be Kristen. With a heavy sigh Kristen invites Kaylee and her friends to sit with her circle of friends.
“Hey Kaylee do you think I could borrow the little guy for a night and give him back to you at school tomorrow?”

“Oh sure no problem Kris.”

You are handed over like some object to Kristen. She smiles happily down at you as she tucks you between her breasts and starts to walk down towards the floor to get ready to cheerlead for the team. From the very moment tip off occurs you are sent bouncing up and down with this big breasted High School Junior. You can smell her perfume strong and her ditzyness is already overwhelming you. The bouncing of the breasts is very rhythmic to you. The more and more she bounces the more tired you get. Slowly drifting off to sleep in the middle of the game you totally forget about your whereabouts.

You are awakened your nude body being pulled out from her soft warm flesh of her breasts. Immediately you are set down on her bed spread and you watch the very erotic scene of this girl undressing. Forgetting where you are you just start jacking off right in front of this girl. In mid stroke you are grabbed from this girls bedspread.

“Well what do we have here. I only get one night with you so its going to be one damn special night. Im going to the be the first girl to fuck the shit out of you little man. I don’t know how you got like this and quite frankly I don’t really care. I run GW High and I have already played your little owner Kaylee. I mean I got you didn’t I. You may get her popularity but enough talk just action.”

Not giving you one second to respond you are shoved into this girl head first. You find very little air inside of her. You are then flung out and shoved backing faster and faster. Your skin feels like its being ripped off your body and your mind is reeling at the sheer utter speed of it all. Your body starts to get coated with juices and soon its all you can smell on her body. Her warm innards soon comfort your nude cold body and with one mighty orgasm what seems like 40,000 gallons of cum passes over your entire body. You feel Kristen become very still. You start to inch your body out of her trying not to wake her but much to your dismay you make the now sleeping Kristen orgasm again and she shoots you out of her. The moment you reach the daylight you find yourself sliding down the side of her and landing right next to her. You scream as you see the mighty Kristen roll over ontop of you. You find yourself pinned and shoved into her mattress the entire night as she sleeps all you can smell is her cum. Trying to pull and wiggle yourself out is all but useless and you degrade yourself to sleep where you are and that all but ends any hope you had of getting away.

~Epilogue~
It has been 2 months and so far Kaylee has gotten popularity, the guy she wanted and is one of the most popular girls in school. You have sadly become mostly her younger sister Sarah’s pet. You rarely see Kaylee anymore. Sarah tortures/plays with you every night. She keeps you in a cage in her room. You know there is no hope for you to ever escape. All you have left to do at night is cry yourself to sleep remembering the life you once had. It no longer seems like such a bad life.

~Fin~

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=436