Lucy and Marco's Shrunken Explorers by BiggerBetterBarbie
Summary:

For Marco's birthday, Lucy brings home a shrunken bus filled with tiny people. They spend the next hour making life miserable (and very X-rated) for these tiny people.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Couples, Crush, Giant, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2746 Read: 6091 Published: January 01 2022 Updated: January 01 2022
Chapter 1 by BiggerBetterBarbie

Marco walked towards the front door of his home as he heard the door repeatedly knock. He opened up the door and smiled to see his beautiful girlfriend, Lucy, on the other side. He had to smile given how good looking she was in her white sleeveless shirt, blue jeans, and red high heels. And of course there was her curly brown hair as well.

“Hey bae.” Marco said.

“Hi honey.” Lucy said as the two shared a quick kiss. Marco then looked at the purse that was strapped to Lucy’s side by her shoulder.

“Did you get them?” Marco asked.

“Of course. Happy Birthday, my sweet.” Lucy said as she reached into the purse and pulled out a tour bus. To the untrained eye, it would look like just a plain old toy, but upon further inspection, Marco’s mouth opened with delight as he looked inside the bus and saw many screaming tiny people inside, all roughly the size of Lucy’s fingernails.

“Ooooooh… they’re so small. That shrink ray really did the trick.” Marco said. Lucy nodded and then reached inside her purse again.

“And not only that…” Lucy said as she then pulled out another bus.

“There was enough energy left to zap another. This way we each have our own set of buses and people to toy with.” Lucy said.

“Mmmmm… that’s why I love your brilliant mind on top of your looks.” Marco said.

“Hahaha!” Lucy laughed as the two shared a kiss.


She then placed the two buses down on the floor, just inches in front of her high heels.

“Alright, you little peeps. You better come out of those buses, or I’ll crush them into dust with my heels.” Lucy said as she dangled one of her high heels above one of the buses. The couple watched as tiny people poured out of the buses and looked up at the towering man and woman, surrounded by the man’s bare feet and the woman’s high heels.

“Awww… look how teeny tiny they are. I can’t wait to crush them like the ants they are.” Marco said.

“Heehee… me too, honey. But let’s give them a show first.” Lucy said.

“I thought you’d never ask, bae.” Marco said. That’s when the two ‘giants’ walked towards each other and kissed and hugged each other. It started slowly, but quickly became more and more passionate.


In fact, Lucy worked her hands into Marco’s T-shirt and pulled it off his body, and then doing the same thing with his shorts, leaving him just in his dark blue speedo-like underwear as they both threw the articles of clothing to the side. Quickly returning the favor, Marco reached inside Lucy’s shirt and helped her pull it off. While kissing her in the neck, the two undid the bra that she was wearing, fully exposing her breasts. Next came the red high heels as Lucy slipped her feet out of those, kicking them to the side. Then came the jean pants, which she unzipped and Marco helped pull down, allowing her to slip her legs out of. Oh, and all this was going on while the two were still hugging and kissing each other.

“Mmmmmmm… more. More!” Lucy said as Marco dug his hands into Lucy’s panties, helping pull those down next. Lucy was now completely naked, which only turned Marco on more on top of seeing tiny, helpless people at their feet watching the ‘giants’ make out.

After the two kicked all the clothing aside, the two stepped up their love making game as Marco rubbed his hands all over Lucy’s breasts.

“Mmmmm… are you all enjoying the show?” Marco said as his voice boomed from above to the ears of the tiny people. Lucy then held a hand in front of his lips.

“I think that’s enough for the warm up show. Let’s let them explore our giant bodies.” Lucy said.

“Good idea, bae.” Marco said. The two reached down and scooped up every one of the tiny people at their feet, including those that tried to run away. As for the buses themselves? Well, they got crushed underneath the feet of the giant couple as they made their way into the bedroom.


As Lucy laid down on her side of the huge bed, she looked over and saw Marco setting his mix of shrunken men and women down on the bed. Then she saw the big bulge in his underwear.

“Oooh la la. Did I turn you on that much?” Lucy asked.

“Hahaha! Part of it… the other part is just thinking over how these people aren’t even as big as the head of my penis.” Marco said.

“Mmmmm… yes. That is a super sexy thought.” Lucy said. She smiled as she watched Marco pull down his underwear, letting it fall to the floor and allowing his fully hardened penis to go BOING as it was free from the confines of his underwear. Marco then sat down, trapping his group of tiny people between his legs, with some of them only a couple yards away from his balls and leaving them to look up at his towering dick. Marco moaned as he wrapped a hand around his penis and stroked it.

“Oooooooh…” Marco moaned as he rapidly stroked his cock up and down, feeling it trying to grow even bigger and more muscular. It only added fuel to the fire as he thought about what he and his penis looked like to the eyes of the tiny people. But then he stopped and reached down to pick up every last one of the tiny people and sprinkled them up and down his upper left leg.

“Go ahead, everyone. Explore my gigantic Adonis-like body.” Marco said.


It was the same story for Lucy on her side of the bed, only she had already covered her body with tiny people. There were some that tried to escape, but Lucy made short work of these ‘bugs’ by squishing them underneath her finger and then licking the leftover blood onto her tongue.

“Why do some of you run away? Haven’t you perverts always wanted to see a woman’s body up close?” Lucy asked, watching as some people finally started walking up her body. She giggled as she felt some people get close to her pussy, and that gave her a naughty idea especially after she looked over and saw Marco stroking himself for his group of tiny people. And so she stuck a couple fingers into her pussy, rubbing every which way possible and feeling her vaginal walls quickly moisten up.

“Mmmm… Ooooooh… Goooooood…” Lucy said as she moaned from pleasing herself and from trying to imagine what all those little people were seeing. She couldn’t help but laugh as she watched some people dance around her navel to avoid falling in, something that Marco was having fun doing too. In fact, he would casually bump some of these people and force them to fall into his belly button, laughing as he watched them climb back out by using the nearby hairs on his stomach for grip.


Lucy smiled as she watched some of the shrunken people make it up to her breasts. She had to spread apart her chest to see them staring up at the ‘mountains’ in front of them.

“Heeheehee… they’re quite big, wouldn’t you agree? Go ahead, see if you can climb them and reach my tits.” Lucy said as she laid down patiently and watched as a few people managed to make it atop her breasts and then her tits, which she made bigger as she gently rubbed them on the sides with her fingers.

“Aaaaaah…” Lucy moaned as she felt her tits grow and the tiny people all tried to keep their footing atop them. Finally, Lucy felt it was time to reward these insignificant mortals, and so she swept her hands across her breasts and stomach and picked up every last one of these people, holding them up to her face.

“I’m so proud of all of you. You deserve to be rewarded… by spending the rest of your day in my belly. Hahaha!” Lucy said as she dipped her hand back towards her open mouth, swallowing them whole like they were pieces of candy. It made Lucy smile hearing them scream before they got swallowed, but that was it. Her crowd of people was mostly gone aside from a few lucky stragglers that were left to waddle through the sweaty surface of the bed sheets where the giantess laid. But Lucy wasn’t focused on these lucky survivors just yet. She was instead watching Marco have his fun with his batch of tiny people.


Marco watched as people were spread out all over his upper body. Some had made it up to the nipples on his chest, others were running around his stomach like it was a wide open playground, while a few others, especially women… Well, they were looking straight up at his fully erect cock like it was the Leaning Tower of Pisa. And that only turned Marco on even further.

“Oooooooh!” Marco said as he stroked his penis harder and faster, feeling like it was going to erupt like a volcano any second. Sure enough, a few seconds later, the ‘giant’ felt a pop in his cock, and white liquid came streaming out like a geyser.

“Aaaaaaah…” Marco moaned as he felt his orgasm take total control of his senses, through it all trying to imagine the tiny people getting splashed with his semen. Marco bit his lower lip as he shot his load into the air, letting it rain down either on his stomach, back on his balls, or onto the bed between his legs. He looked down at a couple shrunken women on his hairy chest who had watched it all.

“Mmmm… did you have fun watching that, ladies? Too bad for you that I already have a girlfriend… a full-sized one at that.” Marco said with a brief chuckle as he playfully poked his semen-soaked finger at the ladies’ chest, knocking them down and forcing them to try and wipe themselves of the sticky liquid.


Marco then watched as Lucy got out of bed and circled around to his side of it.

“Having fun, sweetums?” Lucy said.

“Hahaha… yes, bae. It turns me on having tiny people on me.” Marco said.

“Just like when we grow giant and attack the city.” Lucy said with a smile.

“Mmmmm… you get me. That’s what I love about you, bae.” Marco said.

“Come on, get up. Let’s really put on a show.” Lucy said as she playfully turned around and slapped her butt cheeks. Marco let out his biggest smile to date.

“I thought you’d never ask.” Marco said as he rolled off the bed, causing many of the tiny people to go sliding down his body and land back on the floor between the giant couple.

“Oops… I got so excited, I forgot to pick up those people.” Marco said.

“Oh, whatever. We should crush them like the bugs they really are.” Lucy said.

“Of course, bae!” Marco said. The two listened to the desperate screams of the tiny people, but of course didn’t listen as they each planted their bare feet and crushed them into nothing but bloody stains both on the floor and on their soles.

“Just remember… this is your house so YOU’RE cleaning up!” Lucy said. Marco bowed his head and clapped his hands together.

“Yes, queen of the castle.” Marco said, prompting a giggle from Lucy.


She then turned around so that her back side was facing Marco while she leaned over the bed, giving the surviving tiny people there a close-up view of her jiggling breasts.

“Now then, give me that big boy of yours.” Lucy said as she playfully shook her behind, causing the skin back there to wiggle. Marco smiled and softly caressed Lucy’s buttocks as he lined up his still fully erect cock.

“Coming in, bae!” Marco said as he shoved his dick straight in between Lucy’s butt cheeks.

“Oooooh!” Lucy moaned as Marco pumped back and forth. Lucy helped the cause by making sure to move her whole body back and forth herself. The shrunken people watched with awe as Lucy’s breasts bounced up and down and her hair swayed in every direction while she and Marco made out. But they would be so mesmerized by the giant sex show… they’d be too entranced to see Lucy lowering her breasts down and squishing the people underneath them, only making her moan further as she felt their tiny bodies crack under their weight.


After a couple minutes, despite no ejaculation from Marco, he and Lucy felt they had enough, especially when Lucy looked down and initially thought nobody was left alive. All that was left on the bed were bloody stains.

“That was fun.” Lucy said.

“Haha! I couldn’t agree more. You should find more tour buses to shrink.” Marco said. Lucy turned around and smiled and gave Marco a quick kiss.

“All in good time, honey. Either that or grow hundreds of feet tall again.” Lucy said.

“And destroy everyone and everything like we’re playful gods.” Marco said as he playfully stroked his cock, pretending to knock a skyscraper off its foundation with it.

“Ooooooh… I love it when you think such naughty thoughts.” Lucy said as she stroked the penis as well, keeping it nice and big.


But Marco then looked over Lucy’s shoulder and saw something moving on the bed.

“Oh, I think you missed one, bae.” Marco said as he stepped alongside Lucy and reached down, picking up one more tiny person that had somehow survived the whole ordeal. Upon further inspection as Marco raised this person to his eyes, it appeared to be a young woman with long brown hair and glasses in front of her eyes.

“Hi there, little lady. What’s your name?” Marco asked.

“K-K-Katie…” the tiny woman said, identifying herself as Katie.

“Mmmmm… she looks kinda cute.” Lucy said as she playfully stroked the woman’s hair with her fingernail.

“Please don’t hurt me…” Katie meekly said.

“Awwww, sorry, little Katie, but we’re not those kind of giants. It was nice knowing you.” Lucy said as she leaned down to lick up Katie with her tongue and eat her whole.


But to Lucy’s surprise, Marco turned his hand away.

“Wait, Lucy! We don’t have to kill EVERYONE smaller than us. Why don’t we keep this one?” Marco asked.

“Oh?” Lucy asked.

“Yeah… There's something about her I like. Maybe she can be our slave and turn us on every morning.” Marco said. Lucy could see the sincere look in Marco’s eyes. The kind of look where whatever he asks, she makes happen, whether that’s making out in front of a live shrunken audience or going fee fi fo fum in the nearby city.

“Yeah, you’re right. Okay, we can keep her. But ONLY as long as you do exactly what we ask. Got it?” Lucy said with a mean look on her face towards Katie.

“Yes, masters.” Katie said as she repeatedly bowed at the giants.

“Hahaha! I like her already.” Lucy said.


Marco then heard Lucy’s stomach rumble, and then his own.

“Oops… I guess we’re still hungry and we’re out of little people to eat.” Marco said.

“Can you make lunch, honey? I gotta clean this mess on the bed.” Lucy said.

“Certainly, bae.” Marco said as he kissed Lucy on the cheek and then walked out of the room. As he headed out, he wondered where he was going to keep the shrunken Katie for the time being, and he thought of just the place when he glanced downward. He placed her on top of his fully erect dick.

“Hold on for the ride, little Katie.” Marco said, with Katie doing just that as she looked down at the ground past the giant’s cock. It was an overwhelming sight, especially to be sitting on a penis that was as big as a building to her. The naked Marco, meanwhile, carried on with his day, anxious for the next time he and/or Lucy exerted their power over people smaller than them.


END


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11307