Date: November 20 2013 4:26 AM Title: Glass prison
This is a great story, you really need to keep going.
Remember the 6 rules of storytelling:
1. Obviously enough, spelling and grammar. Horrible spelling and grammar will always cause a story to bomb.
2. Always start with a strong introduction paragraph and ending paragraph. Without them you run the risk of confusing the reader.
3. Get some time management skills to use your time wisely. Set a reminder to continue your story on something like your computer, IPAD, or Smart Phone, etc. So many stories here wind up unfinished and abandoned and there good stories, but the author either forgets about them or they just don't have the time. But those who don't have time do have time, they’re just not managing it well enough.
4. Never limit the number of chapters you are going to make, creativity cannot be limited even if it is only part one.
5. Stay consistent in your writing. In other words do not interrupt the flow of a story with a lot of jumping from area to the next or in your case, from one time period to another. Its ok once in a long while but don't do it constantly.
6. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT! KEEP YOUR CHARACTERS CONSISTANT. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR CHARACTERS PERSONALITY ON A WHIM OR JUST BECAUSE IT SUITS THE SITUATION. That's just disappointing and makes it so people don't want to read anymore.
Date: August 13 2013 1:58 PM Title: Morning
I just want to say again that this is hands-down the best gts story I've ever read. I was hoping that you would write more, but with almost 4 months passing between chapters, I have to assume that you have abandoned it.
I enjoy your writing style, and if you can get around to it, I'd like to know some of the gts stories you've used as inspiration for this work, or which stories you've enjoyed reading.
Date: July 02 2013 7:44 PM Title: Glass prison
Everyday i come to check if you've updated yet. I dont know if your being suspenseful or just need encouragement but I am absolutely dying to read the rest of this story, so pleaee update soon, youre al but killing me.
- The Toy
Date: May 09 2013 2:21 AM Title: Morning
Great job on Chapter 11. I eagerly await more, and I'm hoping that you'll include an insertion with the sister without a glass cage. Everything you've done so far is leagues beyond any other giantess story I've ever read, so I'm sure you'll impress even if you don't follow my suggestions. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Date: April 25 2013 1:37 PM Title: Morning
It might be time for Mia to take Stan out of her room and to let him interact with the rest of the world. I can't wait for her to trap him in her bikini top.
Author's Response: Thanks for the honest feedback! I agree that the story needs some diversity.. I'll try to quicken the pace a bit!
Date: April 17 2013 7:12 PM Title: Glass prison
Great chapter, i like the idea with the glass dilbo and painting. Been a really long time, before reading the new chapter I reread the chapter "the box". I can't wait for the anal beads and all the other stuff. I really hope you post more often. I also have to agree with other reviewers, this is one of the best stories!