- Text Size +
The eight winners were all sitting on the edge of a massive highway. This one was designed for both human and giantess vehicles, although many humans were crushed under the wheels of their rulers. Each of the winners arrived by car or motorcycle, but left them in the city a few hundred feet away. There was a small station where they sat and waited for their celebratory to arrive. The winners watched as a bus filled to the brim with people took off towards the next city, leaving them alone. As all of them waited, one stood up and spoke.

“Well congratulations everyone, since we’re gonna spend the day together, let’s get to know one another. My name is Ted and I’ve been a fan of Brooke’s music all my life.” One of the winners said as he looked over to the others around him. “I’m so excited, I simply can’t wait to meet her!” The man looked to be in his late 20s and had a charming aura. “When I’m not listening to her music, I work as a car salesman in the next city over.”

“Alright, I guess I’ll go next. My name is Gabby and I’ve been going to Brooke’s shows since I was a kid. I even got to watch my parents get eaten by her.” One woman says raising her hand a bit. “I’ve always been curious to see the inside of her mouth, I’ll probably ask her to eat me after the day is over.” Looking to be in her early 20s, she sat back and was generally casual with the others. “I work at the sweet Susie food processing plant.”

“My name is Eric and one time, I almost got sat on, but she landed one row in front of me.” Another man said. “I wanna be able to touch her ass and know it’s true power, I’d love to know what it’s like to get sat on.” This winner seemed to be in his late teens and looked a little nervous. “I don’t have a job yet, but I hope to start if I can survive being under Brooke.”

“I guess I’m next. Hello, I’m David and I’ve been listening to her songs for as long as I can remember, although I’ve never gone to her shows before.” The next man says. “I just wanna play it safe so I can get out with a great story to tell.” This winner was a little older than Eric, although seemed equally nervous. “As for my job, I’m a street sweeper, I clean up crushed cars and bodies off the street and take them where they're needed.”

“I’m Mark, I started to listen to her music a few months ago, but after discovering her, I got all her stuff, she’s amazing.” A man said. “I’ve survived a few encounters with giantesses, so there’s nothing to worry about, I’ll help you all get out alive if you want.” Mark was in his early thirties and the only one dressed in a suit. “I am one of the humans in charge of the city behind us, it’s my job to make sure the population stays static so the giantess has a constant stream of toys to play with.”

“Hello, I’m John and this is my girlfriend Abby, we both love listening to her music at home after a long day.” A man said pointing to the second female winner. “We’re here to have a good time and make some memories along the way!” The man and woman seemed to be in their mid-twenties, both sat close to each other and held hands. “I work at the local factory and specialize in car manufacturing.”

“And I am so happy that we won! The two of us met at one of her concerts inside of her boot and I hope we can get inside her boots again. I can’t wait to meet her!” Abby says standing up and kissing John's cheek. “I work in the local daycare and help kids grow up to serve their mistress!”

With most of the winners introduced, they all turn to the last one, a girl who was sitting in the corner looking at her phone. She was the smallest and youngest in the group, looking to be in her mid-teens. Noticing that attention, she got a little flustered. “O-oh… My name is L-Lisa. Hello. Brooke’s music is nice, b-but I really like her bike. I work on bikes in my spare time as an apprentice and hers is the most powerful on earth. I-I hope I can see it.” The shy and meek girl says before looking back at her phone.

Ted smiled and spoke again. “It’s really nice to meet all of you, we really do have a motley crew of individuals here. I hope that one day we can all attend one of her concerts together, and maybe even make it backstage.”

“Wait, it’s already 10:05AM, shouldn’t she already be here?” Mark asks, looking at his phone.

“Nah, she likes to be fashionably late to all her events, give her 25 to 30 minutes.” David replies.

“If anyone is hungry, I bought a few food bars to hold us over until we get to her place.” Ted says pulling out a small bar out of his pocket.

The front of the wrapper shows an Asian woman sitting with her legs stretched out across the bar. Her feet are stained red with a few humans around them. In big and stylized letters it says “Aunty Lee’s Spiced Foot Snacks” right above her legs. In a smaller, normal font “An eastern kick with each bite” is written under the legs.

Gabby holds her hand up to Ted “No thanks. Think about it, we can get that stuff any day. But today we’re going to a giantess mansion, so I’m gonna wait and fill up on premium meat. Tomorrow I’ll buy a bar of regular, foot crushed, human scraped up off the asphalt or removed from a twisted car wreck.”

“I-I don’t mind mister… I’ll take one.” Lisa says softly as she holds her hand up. Ted smiles as he gives her the bar, she opens it and sees the bar is divided into three parts with a skull in the middle of each. She breaks off a piece and puts it in her mouth as she puts her phone away and watches the road.

“Say, David, you look familiar. Do you deliver to Sweet Susie’s by any chance?” Gabby asks David.

“Nope, sorry, I work in Mary’s town. If I ever visit your town I’ll check out your factory.” David responds.

There is a brief moment of silence until Ted speaks up. “John, you said you build cars right? What model, I might’ve sold a few in the past.”

“Oh, my bad, although my official title is car manufacturer, all I really do is melt down old crushed frames so they can be used to build new cars.” John responds.

“Ah, still a vital service if you ask me. If anyone ever loses their car without losing their life, feel free to give me a call, I’ll hook you up for cheap.” Ted says taking out a few business cards, but most of the winners kindly refuse. Lisa takes one card and looks it over.

“Do you sell motorcycles mister?” Lisa asks.

“Sorry sweetie, but we only have cars.” Ted responds.

“Oh, ok.” Lisa seems a little disappointed as she puts the card away, but then pulls out her phone and smiles again. Eric casually leans over and sees that Lisa is watching a video of Brooke on her legendary motorcycle.

The winners continue having small conversations as they wait for Brooke to arrive.