- Text Size +
Soon enough, Brooke arrived back at her mansion, she parked the bike out front and put the kickstand down before stepping off. She then turned around to see who was still with her. She saw Mark fall off and die and felt Gabby go into her stomach, so she took stock of the four winners. She looked down at the broken body that was in her seat and chucked. Brooke peeled his body off the seat, which has almost fused to it thanks to the heat and pressure before tossing his remains onto the road to be picked up by cleanup crews. She then looked around the back seat to find it empty, she laughed to herself as she took her goggles off and placed them on the handlebar.

“Haha, I told that little loser to hold on, guess he got to kiss pavement.” Brooke said as she bent down to inspect her foot rests. “Hey, foot dorks, are you still kicking? If you are then you’re the only two to make it here.”

John and Abby slowly got up, holding their torsos and heads in pain as they slowly slid off onto the ground.

“Good, now follow me, we still have a whole day ahead of us.” Brooke said as she took her tank top off and tossed it away, freeing her chest for the two little winners. She then made her way inside the massive complex and watched as the two winners slowly made their way inside.

The rest of the day went very well. John and Abby slowly recovered from their wounds as their hostess gave them a tour of the massive mansion she lived in. Broke then took them to an entertainment room where they watched old concerts on a TV the size of an apartment block. The couple got to clean and massage Brooke’s bare feet without losing their lives and she even let the two explore her body. Then after the sunset, the couple watched Brooke execute a few dozen of her fans and cook them up fresh and unprocessed. They were even served wine that Brooke made herself, substituting grapes for fans. Brooke finished eating first and put on a mini-concert for the two as they kept eating, although she didn’t get dressed up for this performance. After the meal, Brooke allowed the two to go back inside the old boot where they met. She even watched them make love inside of it, teasing them by saying that they were trying to make life inside of something that ended so many. By now it was approaching midnight so to finish the meeting off, Brooke gave the two free tickets to her next show along with backstage passes. She also let them keep the extras intended for the other winners. Finally Brooke got them back on the bikes footrests and took them home without issue.

As the couple made it back to the station and waved Brooke farewell, they turned and saw that Ted and Lisa’s bodies were no longer there, but Lisa’s boots were. Abby grabbed one boot and smelled it, it was kind of pleasant. They decided to keep her boots as a souvenir of the great day they had and took them as they returned to their car.

When Brooke returned to her mansion, she went to her room and wrote down on her calendar to make more contestes where humans would come to her place in the future before getting some more wine and partying till morning.