- Text Size +
The first 15 minutes of the ride went smoothly. Although these superhighways stretched all across the globe, few humans ever traveled along them. Many humans preferred to stay in their home city, pleasing their giantess until their final breath. Any who did travel along them risked being crushed under the feet or wheels of a giantess or her vehicle. Brooke kept up that tradition, whenever she saw a car driving towards or away from her, she maneuvered her bike to run them over. Thousands of fans knew she would be driving past today, so they pulled their cars to the side of the road and got out to watch her drive past. Some fans parked in the middle of the road to watch her and were reduced to paste and slag for their trouble.

David was sitting behind Brooke and aside from taking occasional glances at her ass, he would also look out at the adoring fans and city in the background, he even saw the city’s ruler walking down the street and crushing cars before the background shifted to dead wastelands. Dave was sitting behind Brooke so the wind didn’t affect him, but he kept his ears covered the whole time due to the powerful engine which caused him moderate pain.

Mark was holding on for dear life. Being on the bike's handlebars, he was constantly getting hit by winds as the bike went hundreds of miles per hour. He had to keep his eyes closed and couldn’t do anything about the loud engine. The entire time he just waited for the ride to end so he could open his eyes and end the pain.

Eric was in total hell, alive but barely. Now it wasn’t just Brooke’s weight that was making him suffer, there was now the heat which when combined with the pressure made his skin stick to the leather seat, the smell of Brooke’s sweat, womanhood, and the leather seat, and finally, the powerful vibrations which made him feel sick. The engine wasn’t too loud for him, but every time Brooke hit a slightly large car, he felt one or two of his bones crack or break from the small bounce.

John and Abby were happily worshipping Brooke’s feet as she drove, her large soles covering their heads kept them safe from the sound and with Eric taking most of Brooke’s weight, they were both secure without risking being crushed. Although Brooke’s soles have a small layer of dirt and sweat from walking around barefoot all day, it just added onto the couples worship experience. Finally, the giant soles had a powerful aroma which got John and Abby more addicted than before.

Finally Gabby was still laying flat in Brooke’s mouth. Gabby was completely wet, a mix of Brooke’s saliva and her own sweat. The mouth of the rockstar was like a sauna, making it hard to breathe for Gabby. Each little tongue movement violated the woman and the powerful smell of her breath made Gabby gasp with her mouth. Since Brooke was breathing through her nose, Gabby felt the soft breeze of cool air going down her throat, so desperate for cool and fresh air, she started to slowly make her way towards the back of Brooke’s mouth. In her slightly delirious state, this was the best option for her.

Then as Brooke was flying down the road, she spotted a bus in the distance. It was the one that left the station earlier today. It would normally take a bus a whole day to cross the barren wastelands between cities, so buses were always packed to the brim with people. Smirking, Brooke got behind the bus and started to close the distance. Knowing their fate, the bus didn’t try to speed up or move away.

As her wheel was about to make contact with the bus, Brooke shifted her weight and popped a wheelie. For a moment Eric’s head was exposed and he was able to take a short and forced breath as he felt his legs shatter under Brooke’s ass. David didn’t even have time to react, as the bike tilted up, he fell off the back, holding onto his ears instead of Brooke’s shorts. Hitting the asphalt at a few hundred miles per hour killed him instantly. Gabby was suddenly thrown back past Brooke’s uvula and hit the back of her throat, looking down, she saw the darkness leading towards Brooke’s stomach. Brooke’s feet came off of John and Abby for a moment and they got to experience true weightlessness.

Brooke held like that for less than a moment though, as soon as her front wheel overtook the bus, she pushed forward and instantly vaporized the bus and everyone inside. The force of the landing shattered the rest of David’s bones while turning his organs into a slushy goo. He only lived for a few more minutes before passing. The landing also made Gabby fall down Brooke’s throat, who instinctively swallowed, sealing her fate. The force of the landing threw Mark forward off the handlebars towards the front of the bike, he only opened his eyes in time to see the front wheel coming towards him at full speed. Reducing him to a fine red mist. Brooke, Seeing the death of one winner and feeling another fall down her throat, smiled happily as she kept riding to her home.

As for John and Abby, as the weightlessness passed, Brooke’s feet came back down on them hard, but since Eric took the blow, it wasn’t enough to kill them. Both were hurt and Abby coughed up some blood onto the sole, but neither of them were seriously injured as the ride continued without issue.