- Text Size +
An hour after the scheduled meetup time, the winners heard a roar in the distance. Everyone was excited, but Lisa was even more so, she knew exactly what that sound was. A few moments later, they saw a glimmer down the road, something massive and metalic was coming their way. It was Brooke on her motorcycle, as she got closer, the winners could make her out better.

Brooke was a rocker and loved to go to her shows with a painted face, tight black leather outfits, spikes all over her costume, and tall thick boots that can crush a bus with their weight alone. Brooke also enjoyed exciting her fans, so whenever she would go out in public or for interviews, she would wear a bikini bottom or skirt, and not much more. If she was in a colder region of the world, she would wear a bra, but most of the time she went without. She was also one of a few giantesses that had footwear and wasn’t totally barefoot all the time. Although this time was different. As Brooke got closer, the winners saw that she was wearing short shorts, a tank top, and was barefoot. She looked like she was in her lazy day best. The wind also blew her spiky black hair back, which let them see both of her eyes. Sadly her eyes were covered by goggles. One eye was always covered by hair in her performances so it was a rare treat for them.

Brooke was a giantess, and like all giantesses, she stopped physically aging at one point in her life. Although it happens at different points in all giantess lives, Brooke stopped aging in her late 30’s. Although chronologically, Brooke was several hundred years old, she would always physically and mentally be a woman in her late thirties.

Ted looked over and saw Lisa practically drooling at the sight and smirked before speaking. “You must really like her bike huh?”

“Ya! It’s so far away and we could still hear it’s powerful engine! Not to mention it’s size, weight, the smell of rubber, leather and gas… It's so exciting! I would go so far as to say that the machine is more powerful than the woman riding it.” Lisa says not breaking eye contact with the bike. “It’s over a hundred feet long, weighs hundreds of tons, and I’ve seen so many people vanish under its wheels! I hope I get to see it live in action.”

“Well, you’re definitely cute, I’ll give you that.” Ted responds as he stands up. “Don’t worry, I’ll hold her up and give you some time to admire her bike before we go over to her mansion.”

The bike was now only a few thousand feet away, Brooke wasn’t pumping gas anymore and it was slowly drifting towards the station where they were waiting. Everyone else got up smiling and ready to meet Brooke as she got closer and closer. Ted actually walked out onto the road and stood there in her path. He raised a hand to wave as the front wheel got closer and closer to him. Brooke started to apply the break, but it was already too late, Ted didn’t even have time to react as he disappeared under the front wheel of the bike. The other winners looked on with amusement as the bike finally came to a stop where Ted was standing. Lisa looked like a kid on Christmas.

“Thank you so much, mister.” Lisa said quietly to herself.

Even now, with the massive motorcycle coming to a full stop, it still easily dominated the other humans at the station. The engine idling was still loud enough where everyone had to plug their ears while standing next to it. The smell of gas and exhaust washed over all of them. Finally it’s massive size left them all in shade as they looked up at the huge black bike.

Feeling the small bump, Brooke looked down and took her goggles off. She slowly backed up and saw the crushed remains of Ted. Seeing it made her chuckle a little. “Sorry little dude, better luck next life. So now there are only seven of you left. Anyone else want to get run over to make it even again?” Brooke says making the winners laugh a bit. Brooke shuts off the engine and puts her foot down on the ground to keep her bike upright. All the winners walked over to her foot and looked up to admire her, all except Lisa, Lisa walked over to the wheel and started to touch the rubber and metal as she admired the bike.

Brooke smiles and waves to the people at her foot, but notices that only six were with her, so she looks around and finds the small girl admiring her bike. “You like her? I built her myself and have been upgrading her ever since. Her name is Soul Crusher, she’s ended many human lives in the past, and will end many more in the future.” Brooke says as she looks down at Lisa. The bike was black and had a design showing Brooke in a dark cloak holding a scythe. All around it were pictures of Brooke’s feet with human outlines under them.

Lisa was breathing heavily as she looked up at Brooke. “Y-Yes! This is the most beautiful bike I’ve ever seen!” Lisa said as she closed her eyes and pressed her lips into the tire. After a few moments, she looked back up at Brooke. “I want to be run over too. Please show me the true power of your bike!” Lisa said her legs rubbing together and shaking, her face red with blush.

“You sure little dude? I’m not gonna stop halfway through if you change your mind.” Brooke says, but Lisa had already made up her mind.

Lisa walks over to the station before taking her boots off. Her small and pale feet now rest on the dark concrete, she lifts the boots up to her face for a quick sniff, they were a little sweaty, but not too bad. She offers them as souvenirs to the other winners, but they all politely decline so she places them neatly on the curb. She then walks back over to the bike and lays down in front of Ted’s corpse, using what remained of his head as a footrest. The other winners cheered and encouraged her as they went over to her boots so they could watch the event as close as possible without risking being run over themselves. Lisa smiles as she lifts her arms and motions the bike to come forward.

“You got it little dude!” Brooke says as she turns her bike back on and puts her foot back into the rest. She doesn’t even give her bike gas, she just lets it roll forward towards the tiny girl.

The bike first hits Ted's body again as it slowly inches it’s way towards the girl. Lisa is visibly shaking with excitement and breathing heavily as the wheel gets closer. Soon Lisa’s bare feet disappear under the bike, her smile wide with tears in her eyes as she quickly glances over at the cheering crowd before looking back up at the smiling giantess as her face vanishes behind machinery then rubber. Next to vanish are her legs and groin, at which point Lisa sticks her arms out towards the bike, but they are pressed into the asphalt with ease as well. Then her head vanishes as the winners cheer louder and watch the wheel pass over her completely. The winners look intently as they see the two broken and mangled bodies for a moment before the larger and heavier back wheel rolls over the bodies as well. Once that passes, the winners run over to see that the two bodies are unrecognizable and the pressure fused them together, the remaining winners barely have time to move out of the way as Brooke returns to her original spot. She shuts the engine off again and puts her foot down as she smirks.

“Anyone else want to add to my bike’s kill count?” Brooke asks as she looks over the tiny fans. The remaining winners look at each other and shrug before looking back up at Brooke. “Alright, everyone gets to pick where they ride on my bike. It’s a half an hour ride back to my place and I won’t stop just because you don’t like your spot. So pick carefully.”

David is the first to step forward and speak. “I want to ride on the seat behind you, it seems the safest.”

“Well look at you trying to be all safe and cautious. All humans will die, so just have fun and take risks.” Brooke says as she grabs David, easily fitting into her fist, she then places him onto the seat behind her. “Make sure to hold on tight to my ass little dude, one strong bump could send you flying.”

Next Mark walked up and spoke. “I’ll ride on your handlebars, it seems relatively safe and I’ll get a great view as well.”

Brooke reached down and grabbed Mark before putting him on the handlebars of her bike. “You do you, little dude.” She says as Mark grabs onto a sturdy wire.

“Brooke! You almost sat on me once at one of your concerts when you jumped into the crowd and now I want to know what that feels like. So I’m gonna ride under your ass!” Eric says as he walks up to Brooke’s foot.

“Haha! Now that’s what I’m talking about.” Brooke says as she grabs Eric and lifts herself up a little. “It’s your funeral, so enjoy it while it lasts.” She then places Eric under her body before sitting back down on top of him. David gets an up close view of Eric disappearing under the giant woman and Eric feels immediate regret as he is in immense pain and can hardly breathe.

John walks over with Abby, Abby can’t control herself and reaches out to touch the top of Brooke’s foot. John looks up at Brooke and smiles. “Hello miss! My girlfriend and I met at one of your shows while taking a tour of your boots. We started dating soon after and your music has been playing in our home ever since!”

“Aww, I’m happy to know that I can bring happiness to people just as much as I tear them apart, hehe. So let me guess, you two want to ride under my feet?” Brooke says smugly.

“Yes please! It would be a great honor!” Abby says as she stands up, looking like a child on Christmas.

“I always love meeting little foot dorks, you’ll do anything to get under my feet. Well I have two feet so you get one each.” Brooke says as she grabs both of them with one hand. She then places Abby on the footrest further away from the station and places her foot on top of her. Abby immediately starts to kiss and lick the slightly dirty and sweaty foot. “Not bad, I might just decide to keep her after today.”

“I’m sure she definitely wouldn’t mind that.” John replies.

“Haha! I like you little dude.” Brooke says as she places John onto the other footrest, but keeps her other foot on the ground. “I’ll use you when everyone is ready and we can go.”

Now Gabby was the only one left at the station as walked up to Brooke’s foot. “Brooke, over a decade ago, I watched you eat my parents live at one of your shows. So I want to ride in your mouth so I can get a full experience of what it’s like in there. Then after today’s meet up, I’ll ask you to eat me too.” The woman says as she looks up at Brooke.

“Haha, I wish I could remember, but I eat people at every show, so it’s all blurred together. Although since you were nice and forward with your request, I’ll allow it. I’ll even let you pick if I swallow you whole or chew you up first.” Brooke says as she picks up Gabby and puts her into her mouth. There’s just enough room for Gabby to fit inside and let Brooke close her mouth comfortably without harming Gabby.

With everyone now on the bike, Brooke starts up the engine, slips her goggles back on, and puts her foot on top of John. She then drives forward, running over Ted and Lisa one final time before driving down the massive highway. As for Ted and Lisa, it wouldn’t be long until their bodies are collected and made into nutritious bars to help feed humans in the nearby city.