- Text Size +

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 4: Cruel Loyalty


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The feeling of a million souls kissing the soles of her feet was a feeling she was never going to get bored of; they knew if they stopped, she would simply squash them and get more to replace them. The Goddess closed her eyes and let her mind wander around them, feeling their hopeless despair, their overwhelming awe, these lives were hers. She moved between them, enjoying their laments at lost dreams and futures that would never come to pass. This was how it should be, millions of them, one of her and endless worship.

 

A loud crash echoed across the temple, followed by a loud yell of frustration and a flurry of screams. Charlotte felt her mind retract from her indulgences as she cracked an eye open in frustration towards the door to her bedroom. As expected, Karen appeared in the door and fell to her knees immediately to offer an explanation. Charlotte sighed at her newest servant; she had a good attitude that charlotte enjoyed but had proven to be a clumsy woman, useless at delicate work. Waving her hand towards the woman, she silently gave permission to speak. Karen sat up, keeping her head low as she spoke.

 

    "Apologies my Goddess. One of the priestesses walked in front of me; I tripped over her into the cages you keep in the bathroom. The priestess is badly wounded from when I fell on her, most of your toilet slave collection was scattered, priestesses are hunting them down now."

 

Charlotte sighed and closed her eyes again; this incompetence had made her temple life more interesting, she quickly offered some of her escapees a boost of divine speed, having some formerly destined to be humiliated in her bathroom running free for later amused her, she would give them hope so that taking it from them would feel so much more satisfying. Charlotte scrunched her toes. Thousands yelped before popping between her toes; she loved that feeling. 

 

Time passed as the Goddess relaxed, trying to get back into her zen state, Karen still on her knees by the door, clearly her anxiety was growing while she was being ignored. For her part the Goddess had already decided on a punishment, there was just no rush for her to dish it out as she yawned. Then her servant did the worst thing she could have done; she cleared her throat as if to remind the Goddess she was there. The twang of irritation that spiked through Charlotte shattering her zen mood as both of her feet slammed down into the worshippers, millions of lives wasted as her eyes shot open, fixing the slave in the corner. The expression on Karen's face fell into pure terror; she knew she had fucked up. Charlotte stood slowly, the mixture of carpet and mortal mush pushing into feet made her feel powerful. Her loose-fitting clothes slid away as she stepped towards the kneeling servant, her feet becoming encased in hiking boots as she stepped, her legs covered by dark jeans and her breasts being shielded by a tight fit crop top, a style she enjoyed as the satisfying thud of her boots landed in front of the clumsy woman.

 

Charlotte stood there for a long moment, tilting her head slightly as the grovelling woman bowed, still and silent as a statue. As the scene stood frozen, two smaller priestesses appeared from her bedroom, bags of mortals in their hands as they cautiously approached, unsure what to make of the scene, a shift of the Goddesses eyes, a warning glance and the two women ran the other way. Charlotte smiled after them as she returned her focus to the women at her feet, her heart was pounding, and her eyes were streaming with tears. Charlotte hadn't even needed words, and her presence was enough to bring low even her most powerful subject.  The time had finally come to break the silence, she spoke slowly;

 

    "Where are you from Karen? Where did you live as a mortal?"

 

The woman whimpered slightly as she looked up, her face streaming with tears, she was scared to answer, finding the words hard to force out.

 

    "You slept on my neighbourhood goddess, and I imagine most of my friends were killed when you rolled in your sleep...I grew up in a small suburb north of the city, Greenlake."

 

Clumsy, This woman needed to learn when to engage her brain, If she had stopped before naming that suburb, then Charlotte's punishment would have fallen flat, instead, she had to stick her foot in her mouth, again. The Goddess sighed, once again disappointed in her chosen servant. One chance to prove herself, then she would decide. Extending her hand, she let her power encase her slave, raising her from the ground and shrinking her down until she fit nicely in her fist. She brought the woman to her lips and spoke directly into her face.

 

    "You have one job. If you fail, You're nothing to me, Understand? ... I am going to place you into Greenlake, I will draw the town borders with purple fire. You will destroy everything and everyone inside of Greenlake...consider it is colouring inside the lines...if anything outside is so much as chipped, You're done..."

 

Then she dropped her, waving her hand towards the large screen on the wall as she fell back into the sofa, a view of Greenlake appearing on the large screen as the Goddess relaxed to watch. Karen landed with a crash in residential area, a couple of houses vanishing under her ass.


Karen, Maid of the Goddess

 

Stress, anxiety, fear. These are the only emotions she had been able to feel since meeting the Goddess. She kept messing up, making silly mistakes, and the worst part was she knew she was doing it. She had been elevated to the second most powerful being in the universe, and she was fumbling the opportunity. Now the Goddess had chosen to punish her in a way that would have been the cruellest way possible, although for once, Karen had a chance to prove herself. She never lied to the Goddess, that would have been fatal, she did, however, forget to mention how miserable her childhood was, how much she hated her family and how much contempt she held for those she grew up with, there was a reason she moved to the city at 18. 

 

Pushing to her feet, Karen took stock; her stained priestess robes didn't feel appropriate for the retribution she was about to dish out, cautiously she pulled on her gifted power, pleasantly surprised to find it was still there. A slow sigh of relief escaped her as she ran her hand down her body, the robes shifting into a dark leather top and leather knee-skirt, her bare feet finding comfortable boots with massive heels. Karen conjured a hand mirror to check her makeup, making sure to look her best before she finally acknowledged the mass panic taking place around her feet. First thing was first, give the Goddess what she wanted, Karen spoke, pointing at a house a few feet from where she stood.

 

    "Attention Greenlake, Bring Jane & Kyle from that house to my feet immediately, In the name of the Goddess."

 

The power flashed through her as the people fled in every direction, she wanted to start stomping them, she felt the need to dominate, there was no rush, as promised a dark purple flame burned around the town, they couldn't escape. She slowly looked around, remembering the high school, a few names coming to her mind as she spoke again;

 

    "Also bring me Gemma Harris, Sarah Wright and Jannice Freeman...You have twenty minutes."

 

Her mind whirled with options as she thought of the two girls that had made her life hard, and the third she had a hard crush on. She wanted to devour two and fuck the other. She was turning herself on just thinking about her plans; her panties would be damp before Gemma even got into them. Karen stood, legs slightly spread just observing, the small group of men gathering between her feet did not escape her notice as she pretended she was not aware. Then in an idle motion, she shuffled a little left, her boot swinging over the group of perverts, turning them into pulp instantly. ‘Ooops' she thought to herself as she giggled. A small group approached from the direction of her family home, dragging her two parents before them. Karen grinned as she placed her boots either side of the crowd, demolishing the buildings on either side of the street. She squats down, her panties looming over the small group as she speaks down to them.

 

    "Hey mom, da, Turns out I went from your biggest failure to a fucking divine bitch with the ear of the Goddess, I'd say I made something of myself, wouldn't you? Well, The Goddess would like me to remove you from existence, so, if you both start praying to her right now, we can see if she saves you from my boot turning you into jelly."

 

With that, Karen stood, licking her lips as she lifted her right boot, carefully placing it over her father. The whole crowd ran, including her mother as she pressed the boot down, obliterating the man with no resistance. A strange sense of closure came over her as she lifted her other boot, moving it slowly towards her fleeing mother, the woman slipped and rolled as the shadow encompassed her, Karen heard the final scream as the boot touched the ground, the minimal feeling coming through her thick sole. She breathed out; she had done as expected; the small amount of guilt was nothing compared to the relief she felt that she would not disappoint her Goddess. 

 

So far, the destruction had been minimal, she still needed them to have hope, her nethers were gagging for Gemma, and she wanted her before she started. Brushing her skirt under her, she sat down on the mall, the building cracked and groaned but just about held her. She was careful not to fidget as she watched the people scurrying around. She had to be careful. The Goddess was watching; she could feel it. She whispered under her breath to herself as she saw another mob coming down the street towards her;

 

    "Okay, Karen, you can do this, I can be the servant she wants me to be, I can be the badass bitch and the diligent slave. Serve her, and everything else serves me..."

 

The mob of people tossed out two women at her feet; she studied them carefully, trying to pick out features, one was a blonde beauty, Gemma, the other she didn't recognise at all. Reaching down, she plucked Gemma up between her fingers and held her in front of her eyes, and she would have gone lesbian for this girl. She kissed the small figure who writhed and screamed in her grip, before wordlessly lowering her hand down past her waistband and into her panties, sliding the small figure down to settle pressed against her clit. A shallow breath came out as she started squirming. ‘Oh, that's certainly a feeling I could get used to' she thought to herself as her fingers withdrew. Her attention focusing back on the crowd;

 

    "One out of three, not good enough, By order of the Goddess, Greenlake is to be destroyed, its population purged and its memory forgotten. By this command, I hereby sentence you all to be stomped on until dead by my boots."

 

Karen's giggles flowed freely as she made her declaration, trying to make it sound official so the nearby towns would understand the message. Then she stood, her intent made clear the mob who had approached her fled, she watched and laughed with no plans to chase. She instead walked towards the purple flames, using the tips of her boots she started scrubbing the buildings and people from the edges of the fire. ‘Colour in the lines she said...well, let's not take any chances..' she thought to herself as she watched a gang of men vanish into a building, that building then disappearing under the toe of her boot. 

 

She finally reached the lake; her boots were getting filthy. It seemed like a good idea at the time, a chance to rinse the debris and mush from her shoes. She carefully dragged her right boot across the surface, the water-polluting as her foot dragged, the blue lake turning a murky brown. She nodded in satisfaction as she brought her left boot over the water, the sole swept across some sailing boats in the harbour, Karen jerked her foot back in surprise, twisting to check what her foot had hit and then it happened. Her slick boot sank into the soft mud around the lake, her weight shifted, and she fell over. Her boots were ploughing into Greenlake, demolishing the marina as her head slammed down into an urban centre. She pushed herself up onto her elbows, and her large body stretched out across the lake, a blazing line of purple fire across her chest as she realised she had fallen into the next town. Her heart sank, she could feel the Goddess watching her, her mood, her power, her judgement.


David Monroe, Greenlake Police

 

The group of them had mustered on the roof of the skyline building, the tallest building in Greenlake. David was leading the towns last hope, hauling the large speakers up to the top, he was going to attempt to negotiate. The huge woman was moving her boots around in the town lake; she seemed docile enough as they hooked up the extensive speaker system. David turned to his deputy and took the microphone;

 

"Okay, she seems human enough, Let's try an appeal to empathy, young lady like that has to have some heart."

 

His deputy nodded her head in agreement as she gave the order to switch on the large speaker racks that had been built upon the roof. The group of them stood, hearts pounding as the massive woman turned towards them. David lifted the mic to his lips, nerves getting the better of him as the titan yelped in distress. The ground shook as the mighty woman fell, the explosion of sound knocked them back as a massive boot heel emerged from the thick dust cloud, pushing past their building, coming to rest alongside the skyline building. David ran to the edge of the roof, the devastation unimaginable as the heel had scored a deep trench through the main town centre, the main population centre of Greenlake. 

 

    "Holy shit, She's killed them all, Quick, We need to talk to her before she tries to stand, that boot is too close to us!"

 

The air was thick with dust as the massive titan could be heard groaning in the distance. The group of officers tried to refocus and get back to the task at hand. David tapped the mic, and the sound pounded out of the speakers. His team turned to him hopeful as he spoke into the mic.

 

    "Attention Large Woman, This is David Monroe from the Greenlake PD! We would like to discuss terms! Please be reasonable! We can reach an agreement!"

 

There was an ominous silence as the enormous titans face appeared, looking down her long body. She wasn't looking at them; however, she was studying the streak of purple fire across her midsection. The woman's attention suddenly shifted skyward; a dark purple cloud had begun swirling above her. Then she screamed, a glass shattering, deafening scream that must have been audible all over the world.

 

    "NOOOOOO PLEEEEASE!!"

 

David and his group fell to the ground in pain, covering their ears, looking around he could see a lot of them had started bleeding from their ears.  Then they watched in confusion and awe as a massive pillar of flesh descended through the swirling clouds, a perfectly manicured finger as large as their whole town descended and pinned the titan down by her chest. David looked over to his deputy who was also still recovering;

 

    "Is that...really? Is this real?"

 

He said more mouthing the words than speaking them as his second shook her head in disbelief. Then a pulse of power visibly travelled through the finger and slammed into the fallen titan. The already massive woman that had tormented them started to expand in size even further. Her boot pushed deeper into the city, her leg expanding past them, growing large in every direction as the small group backed away from the edges of the building. There was a loud *SNAP* as the woman's massive leather skirt broke free, crashing into the town either side of her expanding pelvis. The titan was crying in pain as her body broke through her restricting garments. 

 

The expanding thigh of the woman brushed against the building, demolishing it on impact, forcing the police to rally on the far side of the building that was being slowly pushed over.  David couldn't  take his eyes from the massive feet pushing through the mountains north of the city, they were so large and so far away now, his mind was struggling to understand what was going on. His deputy tapped him on the shoulder and gestured for him to turn, his heart sank at the looming shadow as he turned. The woman's towering crotch loomed over them; she had grown to the point that the now exposed nethers looked like a mountain in their own right. The crew only had moments to admire the monument to the goddesses power before the growing ass overrun their building, snuffing them all instantly. 


Karen, Maid of the Goddess

 

The pain was finally over, she lay pinned by the divine finger, regretting her choice of leathers and boots, rigid materials to expand out of, and as Karen had now learned, very painful. Next time she would just wear the priestess robes. As she lay there, now nude across her hometown, it slowly occurred to her that the Goddesses finger was still pressed into her chest. Her eyes followed the long digit in the sky, getting nervous as she spoke carefully and reverently. 

 

    "Uh, Goddess? Wha-"

 

The finger pushed down, squeezing the air out of her and cutting off her speech. Then it moved, dragging her under it. The ground under her felt like soft soil as she was pulled left, then up, jerked to the right and finally shoved down. It wasn't painful, although dirt was being forced into all her cracks as the goddess repeated the pattern. Karen closed her eyes and let it happen, recognising that circular motion after a few rotations, the Goddess was scrubbing the world and she was the rag. Any hope of her friends in the nearby city surviving this was removed from her mind, she had been hopeful they had survived the initial divine encounter, but as she tilted her head, she saw a whole city vanish under her ass. The Goddess slowed, her finger lifting from her chest, Karen breathed deep as the large finger moved beside her and flicked her over onto her stomach. 

 

    "Wait, Goddess, Wa-"

 

The pressure came back; her chest forced down into a new continent as the dragging started fresh, this time her breasts being pulled in uncomfortable angles as her face was being smashed into the ground, it was much more unpleasant for her this side down. The population of the world never even crossed her mind, and billions perished under her massive body, held down by a single finger the Goddess.