- Text Size +

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories

Chapter 21: Idle Musings


Karen, Maid of the Goddess

The small mortal fled across her desk as she followed him with her finger. The poor man had been trapped in a cage in her drawer for weeks. There was a whole box worth of tributes that the Goddess had discarded locked away in her drawers. Karen had just forgotten about them until now. Her finger playfully caught and pinned the man as he ran, no larger than her fingernail. 


“I used to be like you...small...worthless…”


She mused as her finger rolled the man over so she could see his fear-stricken face. He was whimpering as she lowered her face to get a better look at him. 


“What’s your name? How old are you, and what was your previous employment?”


She asked in one long run-on sentence. Giving the mortal a moment to compose his response as she lifted her pen with a free hand. The man squirmed uncomfortably as Karen placed the tip of her pen on her notebook.


“Jason Garret, 38, Accountant, please Goddess, let me go, I have a family!”


Karen wrote the information in her book, her handwriting neat and tidy after decades of practice. Her mortal writing had been terrible. Smiling softly, she removed her finger from the man and reached onto a shelf, pulling down a small compass shaped object. Carefully laying it next to the one-centimetre man, she spoke softly. 


“See that red handle. I need you to push it for me as hard as you can and then let it go.”


The small man did as commanded without asking and further questions. The Maid smiled as she peered down on her sadistic ring of fates, the man about to gamble his life. As he pushed the small pointer began to spin, Karen loved this part as her eyes tracked the needle. Foot...Food...Fucked...Fire. The arrow stopped firmly in the fire section. 


“Well, That settles it then.”


She said calmly as she took her spinner from the desk and placed it back on the shelf. Reaching over further, she took a small box and put it next to the little man. Sliding the box open she removed three of the matches contained within. She was lifting them to show her tiny plaything.


“You’ve chosen to be burned alive, Not my favourite but sometimes the screams from this particular fate can be amusing, so do your best okay?”


The tiny man screamed and ran as she presented the three matches. They always ran, she thought as she placed two of the matchsticks down in front of herself, bracing to strike the third. Three matchsticks were her way of making it fair. If she couldn’t set him on fire with three, then he deserved to live. She struck her first match and licked her lips as she moved it towards the fleeing man.


“Here I come, little man, Goodluck.”


She giggled as her hand brought the lit match down in front of the fleeing mortal. He braced against the heat and tried to turn as she dragged the flame into his chest, knocking him over. He cried out in pain as the massive fireball pinned him down, cooking his muscles as he tried to fight against it. A few moments of total agony past as the match was drawn away, the flames licking at the huge maids’ fingers. Jason tried to roll away as his body melted from the burns. Karen lowered the second match down next to the writhing man as she slowly struck it next to him. 


“Number two…”


The cruel woman said, not hiding the fun she was having from her tone. Match two erupted into a flame as Karen pressed the tip into the small man once more. This time the little man's screams faded as he passed out from the pain. Karen sighed as she pressed the flaming through the mortals head. Taking a small camera, she took a picture of the gruesome remains. The small image appeared above his name in her notebook as she added ‘Died by fire, 2/10’ to the bottom of the entry and turned the page. 



Kate Tomes - GCNN Maid of the Goddess

 

The massive bare soles of the Goddess loomed like mountains either side as Kate spoke to the camera. 


“This is Kate Tomes coming to you live from between the Goddesses feet where the daily cleaning is about to take place! As you can see, she truly is a force of nature!”


She announced as the camera panned up along the vast surface of the Goddesses foot. They were between the Goddesses soles as she sat above watching the news on her tablet. As Danielle panned the camera over the toes, the Goddess wiggled them, and a booming giggled erupted from all around. Dani tracked a Disciple who was leading a large group of Acolytes into the valley between the feet. Kate, Dani and Feena all moved to the side as a swarm of slaves emerged around Acolytes’ feet. Kate jumped back into the frame.


“Here they are, Twelve divisions of foot cleaners, Headed by Priestess Joslyn. They are twelve Disciples, one hundred and twenty Acolytes and a thousand slaves to each Acolyte. All of which are honoured to have daily contact with our Goddesses powerful feet.”


Dani squatted with the camera and zoomed in across the field of tiny slaves marching in formation behind their Acolytes. Thousands of small faces looking back up at her, some of them waving as they passed. A voice from behind drew her focus back to their group. 


“Don’t distract the slaves, We have a tight schedule to keep, and the Goddess would wipe us all out if we fail in our daily mission!” 


There was a loud ‘MMHMM’ of agreement from the colossal titan watching from on high. Priestess Joslyn shook slightly as Dani brought the camera around to point towards her. She sneered at her and turned to talk to Kate.


“Temple Etiquette dictates that Disciples should be no higher than the knee of a Priestess, Yours are the same size. This is not acceptable!” 


She scorned as Kate shook her head slightly. 


“Danielle here is no longer and Acolyte, Neither is Feena. They are Priestesses of GCNN. They serve under me, Joslyn.”


The Priestess seemed almost offended by the news as she glared towards Danielle, who was observing her closely with the camera. Then the realisation appeared on her face, and the Goddesses giggles rocked the landscape again. 


“That would make you...a Maid of the Goddess?”


Kate smirked as she slowly nodded, the revelation meaning that Joslyn’s little outburst was a significant breach of temple protocol, and it would be Kate’s discretion as to the punishment. Kate signalled for Dani to turn the camera back onto her as she spoke, moving herself to that the slaves ascending the scaffolds to clean the Goddesses feet were visible behind her.  


“Normally, I would let such a mistake slide. However, that outburst was broadcast across the Goddesses domain, mandatory viewing for all of her worshippers. Goddess, I request Joslyn here join the slaves cleaning your feet.”


The laughter that boomed from above shook the world as the Goddess watched her little reporter's request. Joslyn fell to her knees, begging next to Kate on the screen as the Goddesses verdict came down. The Priestess vanished. Kate looked down at the speck of a woman by her shoe, the urge to snuff her coming over her. 


“Acolyte, come and collect this slave before I turn her into a stain.”


She announced pleasantly, a small woman breaking from the crowds and collecting the shrunken priestess. Dani caught the event on camera and watched the disgruntled ex-priestess got handled roughly by the Acolyte as a sponge was pressed into her hand. The small news crew spent the next twenty minutes patrolling up and down the vast soles recording the thousands upon thousands of tiny slaves scrubbing at the Goddesses bare feet. Kate had to signal to Dani to keep the focus on the feet as the divine woman’s hand slid into her panties as she watched the broadcast. Kate’s divine senses could hear a woman’s cries coming from the Goddesses underwear as her hand went to work. The woman who had killed the priestess. 


The army of slaves finally finished as Kate, Feena, and Dani stood by the toes to watch them all scurry back into the temple below. 


“There we have it, just one of the Goddesses Daily routines and those blessed to perform it! Would you like to join the Goddesses foot crew? Why not tribute yourself at the local temple today! This was Kate Tomes for GCNN”


Kate glanced up as the broadcast finished, the Goddess had stopped watching a few minutes earlier, her eyes were closed as she pleasured herself. She smiled at the impact of her broadcast as she teleported her news team back to New Valis.



Karen, Maid of the Goddess

 

The tiny woman jumped back as the needle spun around on the wheel. Karen tensed as it slowed, landing on...fire.


“Fucking thing is broken....urgh fine...Stand still. I need to get something from the Temple.”


She complained as she snatched her spinner away and slammed it on the shelf, Pushing herself to stand and striding from the room. She hated having to do everything manually, Emma had powers, Kate had powers, even that mortal bimbo Rebecca had powers but Karen? No, only when the Goddess wants her too. She hated how the Goddess kept denying her access to divine magic. 


Lifting the roof to the High Priestesses chambers, Karen glared at the small administrator. 


“Fire Leaf, right now, I need enough for a joint!”


The Priestess rushed to obey her commands. The small woman teleporting from the room. Karen felt her temper flare. Even the little priestess bitches have more power than her right now. The woman returned with arms full of dried leaves. Karen reached in and plucked them from her arms, slamming the roof of the room back down as she stormed away. 


“I’ll just keep taking it out on these little mortal fucks until I get some magic back…”


As the maid landed back at her desk, she scanned for the small mortal, she was hanging from the edge in some kind of failed suicide attempt. Karen snorted as she put her finger under her and scooped her back up onto the desk. 


“You’re going to wish you had jumped…”


The titan said while she laid out the paper for her joint, nudging the small woman into the middle. Dropping the dried fire leaf over her, she started to smooth it down.


“Honestly, being smoked is death by fire, right? I just really need this right now so go with me…”


Folding the paper, Karen caught the tiny woman’s face poking between the dried leaves as she rolled it over. The small joint slid nicely between her fingers and lit it up between her fingers. Breathing deep, she took a long drag, the potent drug quickly relaxing her frustrated mind. 


Karen leaned back in her chair as she took a picture of the joint, watching it appear in her notebook. ‘Death by fire, 8/10’ she added to the bottom as she went for another drag.


“Honestly I don’t care if you scream, This is fine.”


She said casually as she felt the effects relax her. One long drag later, she got the reward she was seeking. The woman screamed as the embers engulfed her. Karen watched glassy-eyed as the woman squirmed in the end of her joint, her body singed.


“No good, this won’t kill you…”


The woman reached down for another match as she re-lit the end of her joint, the tiny mortal screaming in pain as she died. Smiling to herself, she took another hit of the joint.


 



 

Chapter End Notes:


If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute