- Text Size +
To everyone who tuned into this story, wow, I can't believe this story took off like it did.  Almost 200,000 reads and it's not even half finished.  I do apologize for this... but I will not be continuing writing Little Learning.  Over the last two years I've had a profound revelation in Jesus Christ. He did rise from that grave. He is alive. I've come to know and accept Him like never before. Ultimately, I feel convicted to lead a more Christ centred lifestyle and that includes abandoning old sinful desires and lustful thoughts. The cost of those is far too great. We see that cost in the corrupt nature of our world and in the people who are so connected to the internet but so disconnected from the real world. For the record, sex before marriage is a huge no no. Please don't do it. That was just a fantasy.

That said, I once made a promise to release my full ideas board should I ever choose to stop writing. Well... here it is. I'm confident the formatting will be terrible as I'm going from MS Word to Notepad to GiantessWorld. But I think you'll find everything you need to see how I would've eventually concluded things... Alexis and Noah would've finally gotten together, Gatlin and Rachel wouldn've gotten together, I did intend to follow through on the death of a student but I never settled on one, Ms. Johnson would've kept in touch with Noah and Alexis and continued on with her life. My follow up stories would've been about Noah and Alexis going off to university and them finally getting married. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed I never got to finish the nightclub scene. It was the one that motivated the story in the first place. But there are better things that we can do in our lives.

My hope with sharing this is that you will have the choice of reading it, or not reading it and choosing life with Jesus. We're called to love and worship our God just as He has loved and so graciously saved us. To do that is to turn from our idols and fantasies and pursue the one King.

I'll be praying for all of you who read this. Thank you for joining me on this journey.



CHAPTER 15, WEEK 7: TEACHER’S PETS

Immediately after the school bell rang, signaling the end of another day, the group of young boys quickly packed their belongings and made way for the outside world. They had seen Ms. Johnson not once, but twice already today and were bound to see her again in a few minutes. Spending even just a moment with Ms. Johnson made for a good day. Getting to see her three times? Life changing. Depending on how tonight goes, it sounded like they may even spend more time with Ms. Johnson today than with their own families. Noah wasn’t quite sure if Ms. Johnson had spoken to his parents about tonight but he assumed she had. She always seemed to have all her bases covered.

“What do you think Ms. Johnson is going to do with us tonight? Sex? I hope it’s sex. Sex is good and I certainly wouldn’t mind doing it with her!” Brayden said giddily.

“Do you really think she’d let us have sex with her?” Brody asked. “I highly doubt it. She’s like ten years older than us!”

“I gotta go with Brody on this one, man.” Noah said. “Not saying I wouldn’t enjoy it, but it just doesn’t feel like her style. Do you think she’s even had sex before? With a normal sized guy I mean. I don’t think she’s married. She doesn’t wear a ring.”

“A supermodel who’s never had sex? Does that even exist?” Brayden asked.

Noah shrugged his shoulders. “Technically she is just a teacher who happens to be a borderline supermodel.”

“Borderline?” Brayden laughed. “She’s more than borderline in my opinion. Who do you consider to be supermodel material then? Alexis?”

“Well.” Noah started before Brayden jumped back in.

“So it is Alexis! You’ve got good taste. That’s also someone I’d do in a heartbeat.” Brayden said.

“Dude.” Noah said.

“What? I’m not allowed to express my opinion on who’s doable and who’s not?” Brayden said.

“Is there anyone who you wouldn’t do?” Noah questioned.

“Hmm.” Brayden stopped and thought about it. “You know our history teacher?”

“Yeah, she’s like 100 years old. She practically is history.”

“There’s your answer.” Brayden said. The boys chuckled at their friend.

“There she is!” Noah said, pointing towards their teacher who was standing beside a car, waving at them with her usual big smile.

“Hi Ms. Johnson!” The boys said as they completed their trek across the parking lot.

“Hi boys! I’m glad you decided to come!” Ms. Johnson said, greeting them.

“We wouldn’t even consider not coming!” Brayden said.

“Very good! Do you know where Calvin is?” Ms. Johnson asked.

The boys all looked around but didn’t see their classmate.

“He was in class with us just a second ago.” Brody said.

“There he is.” Ms. Johnson said as a running Calvin pulled up beside them. “Glad you could join us Mr. Chase!”

“I’m…” Calvin started, breathing heavily after his sprint, “sorry Ms. Johnson. I got a phone call and then had to use the bathroom. But I ended up skipping the bathroom. And I-.”

“Don’t worry Calvin.” Ms. Johnson cut into the fast speaking boy. “Like I said, I’m just glad you’re able to join us.” Ms. Johnson grinned at each of her students. She was a very tall woman. This was the first time in a long time they had actually stood next to her and were able to just take all of her in. “There will be plenty of opportunities to use the bathroom as soon as we get to my home. But we need to hurry a little. I’m expecting a few friends. But first, let’s get you each shrunk down. You’ll be like that for the rest of the night.”

—-

As the boys were shrunk down one at a time, Ms. Johnson carefully set them down on the passenger seat of her car. Her car was actually very impressive for just a school teacher. She has a very clean, very shiny black Lexus. It wasn’t very big, but it was certainly sharp looking. The boys approved of her choice. The seats were of padded black leather with silver stitching. To tiny people, they were extremely comfortable. As a normal person, the boys could only imagine it would be a delightful ride.

Once the five boys were in place, Ms. Johnson closed the door, walked around to the driver’s side, and took her seat at the wheel. To the boys, the car even had a hint of that new car smell. This must have been a relatively recent purchase. Ms. Johnson then reached down with her hand, put the car in drive and slowly pulled away from her stall. The boys never broke eye contact with their teacher. From their vantage point, she looked exceptionally huge and wonderful. Her powerful thighs, legs, and feet controlled the vehicle with such precision. Her body completely filled the driver’s side to the point where her head was nearing the roof. Her seatbelt dug deep into her breasts. Looking at themselves, they hardly filled a fraction of their seat and there were five of them.

“So are you enjoying highschool so far?” Ms. Johnson said, glancing down at them before returning her gaze towards the road.

“Oh yes!” Brayden said. “Very much! And we certainly have you to thank for a lot of that!”

“Aww, well thanks Brayden. It means a lot. Not to brag or anything, but my class is usually a favourite for first-timers. My hope is that you’ll actually take something away from it though and that it’ll help you later on in life. That’s really what we’re here for. Is there anything you want to talk about while we have some time? Or I can just put some music on until we get there.” Ms. Johnson asked, grinning a little.

“Ms. Johnson, I actually have a question. It’s a little personal though.” Noah said.

“Don’t be afraid to ask Noah. I promise I won’t tell anyone. I’m good at keeping secrets.” Ms. Johnson said.

“Well, what if you liked someone, but you didn’t really know much about them even though you wanted to know more about them. And maybe you don’t know if they like you back. Or even if you exist at all. Or even if you might not be in the same league at all. Would you still talk to them?” Noah asked. “Sorry, that was sort of all over the place. I don’t really have my thoughts together yet.”

“No need to apologize!” Ms. Johnson said. “Are we talking about someone who might be more-than-friend material but who hasn’t made it to friend material yet? If so, the answer is yes. It’s always yes. If you want to talk to someone, talk to that someone and do it sooner than later. Because someday that later day will come and you’ll have missed your chance at a life with them when it would’ve otherwise been a sure bet. But don’t get me wrong, there is benefit to taking things slow and making sure you’re sure about every move you take. You don’t want to rush into something, but you don’t want to miss it either. So talking is a wonderful place to start! I recommend doing it very soon Mr. Knight.” Ms. Johnson then looked down at Noah, smiled, and winked at him. That single wink sent daggers through his heart. It gave Noah chills.

“Ms. Johnson, what happened to Myles?” Gatlin asked sheepishly.

“Let me ask you boys something first.” Ms. Johnson started. “Did you use Myles’ urinal after we put him there?”

The boys all shook their heads no. Truthfully they hadn’t. Something inside of them had been tugging at them, telling them Ms. Johnson put him there for a reason and it wasn’t so they could destroy him.

“I’m glad to hear it.” Ms. Johnson said. “To answer your question Gatlin, Myles is safe and sound. I made a quick pit stop on my way to my car and he’ll be in a shower cleaning himself off as we speak. He had a long afternoon. His mother will be along soon to pick him up. Whether or not he chooses to tell her about it, that’s up to him. I have a feeling she’ll be pretty understanding though.”

“Anything else?” Ms. Johnson asked after a minute of silence.

“Does it feel good to have a tiny man inside of you?” Calvin asked, followed by giggles from the rest of the boys.

Ms. Johnson smiled a full smile. “Yes, Calvin. Yes it does. And it feels even better if that tiny man is someone I care about. As much as it’s a physical explosion of fun, it’s also a very mental experience. You’ll unfortunately never be able to experience it, but being able to completely engulf someone inside your most special place… ahh, it’s so amazing! Their kicking and squirming is just icing on the cake. And then feeling their energy being sucked away the longer they’re in there… it’s pretty exciting.”

“Wow.” Was all Calvin could say.

“Now don’t get any ideas any of you! I don’t want to be cleaning up any cum stains from the leather!” Ms. Johnson said with a grin.

“Can I go inside of you, Ms. Johnson?” Calvin said eagerly. Boldly.

Ms. Johnson laughed. “If I were to put you inside of me right now, we’d all end up in the ditch and you wouldn’t get to meet my friends!”

Denied, Noah thought. But good try.

With that, the boys were left to their own imaginations after Ms. Johnson’s description of having someone inside of her. They all daydreamed about how amazing it would be if that someone was them.

—-

When the steady hum of asphalt against rubber turned into a loud gravel against rubber and steel sound, the boys perked up.

“We’re here!” Ms. Johnson announced. “Welcome to my home! It’s going to be a very fun night together.”

When the car stopped and the engine ceased, the boys rose to their feet and tried their best to look out of the windows that were each far above their heads. Unfortunately for them, they really couldn’t see anything except the blue sky and the tops of spruce trees.

“Well aren’t we excited?!” Ms. Johnson said after seeing the boys bouncing around in the passenger seat. She opened her door, closed it, and then walked around to the passenger side, taking each of the boys into the palm of her left hand. As she carried the boys towards her house, they took in the property that apparently belonged to their teacher.

The gravel driveway turned into a magnificent granite walkway that crossed through a pink and purple garden and finished in front of a small but pleasant single storey home. The wood siding was a mix of light and dark grey, the trim was bright white, two white round pillars supported a front entrance canopy, and the whole home was accented by a very bright red front door. The whole property was surrounded by a dense forest that offered no signs of civilization beyond. It was nothing spectacular, but it was just a simple and extremely well kept property. The perfect size for a single teacher who wanted some privacy.

Ms. Johnson carried the boys up to her front porch, unlocked the door, and walked inside. No going back now.

“I’m home!” Ms. Johnson hollered into the silence as she latched the door shut behind her.

The boys were a bit puzzled by Ms. Johnson yelling into her own home. Was she actually married and they were about to meet her husband? Or was she just talking to herself? But they quickly got their answer, for they spotted a tiny streak go bolting across the wood floor before disappearing behind the next wall. Was that…

“So I’m going to go and change into something else for tonight, but we need to go over a few house rules before I leave you be.” Ms. Johnson said, gently setting the boys down on her kitchen island. The cold of the stone went shooting up through their little bodies. What a nice home though, Noah thought.

“First, do not ever be somewhere I’m not expecting you to be.” Ms. Johnson started. “For example, do not climb into my shoe. Speaking from experience, you will be turned into mush if you do. Second, respect my home. Don’t pee anywhere other than the toilet, do not break anything, do not scratch anything. Please. This is an obvious one and shouldn’t be a problem because you’re good boys. Third, do not let my disposables talk you into anything. Don’t trust them. You may or may not run into some and they may try to manipulate you into doing something you wouldn’t otherwise do. They know what the punishments are, but just be careful around them. Fourth, enjoy it. This may be my home but it’s designed to be enjoyed by everyone, including the little. I should be able to see you on the floor and on the furniture and there are ladders for you to access the common areas like the toilet, sink, kitchen counters, etcetera. The ladder on the right is for going up. The ladder on the left is for going down. The most dangerous place will be if we’re both coming around a blind corner. Be kind to each other, watch out for each other, and watch out for me and my friends and you’ll come to love it here. There are many here who would agree. This is not a prison. Think of it as a jungle gym of discovery. I’m going to head off to my room to change, but Troy will be along soon to show you around!”

After Ms. Johnson had walked away and disappeared into a room beside what appeared to be the living room, the boys took a moment to take in where they were. They were literally inside Ms. Johnson’s home. They had so many questions. Who was Troy? Who was that little thing they saw run across the floor after they arrived? How many disposables did Ms. Johnson have? They suddenly wished they were back in her car now that their minds were buzzing. She did truly have a marvelous home though. Fresh floors, fresh walls, fresh ceiling, pristine furniture. Either Ms. Johnson was a spectacular cleaner or she had a really good maid. And the windows overlooking the Maple Valley forest were polished clean and offered a picturesque view of the natural world.

Then, just as Ms. Johnson has said, another tiny man suddenly appeared from the edge of the island counter and walked towards them. The man was visibly older than them and appeared to be in really good shape physically. He wasn’t bulky, but had the body of someone who knew how to put in his cardio. The most obvious flaw was a bruise on his forehead and the fact that his left arm was in a flexible brace.

“Hi boys!” The man greeted them as he stopped and put his good hand on his hips. “I’m Troy. I assume you’re the students Ms. Johnson told me about?”

“That’s right.” Brayden replied.

“Very good! Taking in her home, I see. I did the same thing when I first arrived. As much as I would enjoy chatting with you outsiders, Ms. Johnson gave me a strict timeline to follow since she’s got some friends coming over very soon. So let’s get straight to it. As far as I know, you’re going out with her and her friends tonight and she made it very clear that you’re all to use the bathroom now so you don’t have to worry about it later. I’ll show you where the bathroom is and hopefully keep you alive long enough to use it. Because of where you’re going tonight, you’re to watch me and hopefully learn a thing or two about safety on the floor. Since you’re her students though, she’ll be extra careful about where she goes. That’s actually a good thing for everyone else too. But everyone not named Ms. Johnson isn’t quite as careful. So onwards! Follow me and watch your step over the edge. It’s a bit treacherous the first time.”

The boys looked at each other and then watched as Troy shimmied over the edge and disappeared. Should they follow the man? They were so confused about everything he had just said!

“Hurry up! You don’t want to be doing this when her friends are here! More feet equals more opportunities to be squashed!” Troy hollered from over the edge.

The boys hustled to the same spot where Troy has went over the side and nearly lost their balance as they peered over the edge. There was Troy climbing down a ladder that stretched all the way from the floor to the top of the counter, even with a bum arm. It was the tallest ladder the boys had ever seen! Relatively speaking of course. A fall from here would mean certain death for sure. Gatlin felt absolutely sick to the stomach as he looked over the edge.

“Don’t be scared!” Troy said to them. “The bottom is super well anchored so it’s actually pretty sturdy. Just don’t let go once you start! Even if you fall, Ms. Johnson put in some safety netting this morning. You’re her special little boys after all!”

The boys did as they were told and took turns climbing over the edge and then descended down the long, tiny ladder made just for them. To Noah, it felt like they were descending the side of a skyscraper. Not that he had ever done that before, but it was the only thing even remotely close than he could think of. They each breathed a sigh of relief when they made it to the bottom safely.

“If you thought that was stressful, wait until you’re standing on the edge of her toilet. That’ll really get your heart pounding.” Troy said to them. “As we cross the floor, stay as close to me as you can. Like I said, she’ll be watching for you, but she’ll crush you in a moment’s notice if she doesn’t see you. Stick to the walls and only cross the open floor when you’re absolutely certain you’re in the clear. Let’s go.”

As the boys walked along the hardwood floor, beneath massive bar chairs, Noah couldn’t help but quiz the man in front of him.

“Hey Troy, what happened to your arm? Was that from Ms. Johnson?” He asked.

Troy laughed and smiled, but didn’t appear to do it in a sarcastic way. “No son. That was from someone else who got a bit carried away.”

The rest of the journey was done in silence as Ms. Johnson’s words rang in their heads. “Don’t trust them” she had said. They didn’t trust this man in front of them but Ms. Johnson had planned for him to take them on this tour. So maybe he wasn’t a disposable? They weren’t quite sure and Troy didn’t seem eager to tell them anything more than they asked or he was told to say.

As the boys trekked across the vast interior landscape, they passed through the doorway that Ms. Johnson had disappeared into and were met by a marvelous sight. There, sitting on a massive bed that would surely take up the space of several football fields, was a very nude Ms. Johnson looking at her phone. The boys paused for a second to admire the bare woman who was hunched over her screen, but Troy quickly hissed at them to keep moving. Right. They were still in her path of travel in the event she decided to get up… They hurried towards their guide and hung a left into a very sparkly grey bathroom. This had to be Ms. Johnson’s personal bathroom. They were led towards the base of a very tall toilet that had two ladders hanging over the side, similar to the ones in the kitchen.

“Ms. Johnson recently added an extra ladder everywhere. Probably because she knew you guys would be stopping by. It’s actually been an amazing addition. No more fighting between who’s going up and down. Better start climbing and hope that she didn’t just take a crap.” Troy said.

While the others were climbing, Noah took the chance to ask Troy a few more questions.

“Hey Troy. What is it like sharing a toilet with someone like Ms. Johnson? I assume you’re always this size and she’s, well, always her size.”

“You would be correct.” Troy said. “It’s interesting, I’ll say that much. It’s okay when the toilet’s clean and she hasn’t used it in a while. After she pees it’s not so bad. But after a number two… you better give it some time. I’m not sure if you’ve heard it yet, but her saying is ‘gotta go, let it go’. Meaning that if you’re in or on the toilet when she needs to go, you’ll be wishing you weren’t because she’s not going to hold it for you. And if she’s sick… having a large storage capacity is a good thing because you want to be in here as little as possible.”

Noah cringed a little. “So this is the only bathroom in the house? How many of you are there?”

“The only one we have access to. And many, but most of them are pretty good at hiding when they’re not sure what mood Ms. Johnson is in. At least the ones who have been here the longest. Don’t kid yourself though. She knows where everyone is even if we think she doesn’t.” Troy replied.

“Other than that, it must be pretty amazing to live here.” Noah said, looking around the expansive room.

“Yes and no.” Troy replied. “You do get pretty good at house cleaning and she’s usually super appreciative of our efforts. And believe me, I’ve seen things that will give you a boner to last a lifetime. But I’ve also seen things that will raise every hair on your body. So it balances out. If you’re on her good side, you’re relatively safe here. If you’re on her really good side, then you’re living the dream. If you’re anything but those, you better watch your back. The majority of the time she’s a super sweet, sexy woman who makes living here an absolute dream. But a horny Ms. Johnson is a very scary Ms. Johnson.”

Noah chucked at that last part. “Really?”

“Son, you don’t want to know the half of it. When she’s on, she’s really on. She almost always has someone in her panties. Sometimes they return home after she’s been away, sometimes they don’t. She usually chooses the first one she sees in the morning. And you can’t even run away. If you run, that just excites her even more. Your best bet is to hide in the living room when she’s horny. The bedroom is like hiding in the dragon’s den, that’s where she has all her fun. Hide in the kitchen and you risk becoming a quick snack. You get used to it and the others here are quite good at hiding like I said. And you don’t ever want to be sentenced to the cushion crew. That’s just bad news. If you ever want to live here, you better be a master in bed. And if you’re not, you better learn fast. That’s the one thing that keeps people alive here. Those are her treasures.”

“Are you a master in bed?” Noah asked.

Troy smiled at him. “You better get climbing. Everyone else is up there already.”

Noah did as he was told and climbed up the ladder. Climbed and climbed and climbed until his hands met the cool, flat surface of the toilet seat. After hoisting himself up, the sight before him took his breath away. It was the same amazement as seeing a professional sporting stadium for the first time in real life. It was so huge. Now that he wasn’t pinned under the seat, he could actually take in the sheer size of a toilet at this size. It was wildly intimidating. It was so white and the water below was so clear. If he didn’t know any better, he’d jump in and go for a nice swim. But after listening to Troy’s tales, he did think better of doing that. Everything was a brilliant white except for a single brown ladder that hung over the seat and fell into the surface of the water.

“What’s everyone waiting for?” Troy asked, coming up behind them. “This is a toilet after all. We don’t have all day. Do you want to be squished by a giant woman’s ass when she comes along and plops herself down on top of you? We may stand, but women sit.”

Snapping to attention, the boys each unzipped and started peeing into the vast abyss below. It was actually a challenge though since knowing that this was where Ms. Johnson did the majority of her business was resulting in many spontaneous boners. When they were finished, they couldn’t quite believe how the water was still so crystal clear. They hadn’t even made a dent in it.

“Amazing.” Brody said.

“Truly amazing.” Brayden agreed.

In their amazement, two other men joined them atop the toilet. One man was thin and shorter than they were. But the other man was significantly larger than any of them. He probably had each of them beat by at least 100 pounds and was completely nude. Everything was on display. His muscles were all too evident to Noah who couldn’t help but eye the man down and then up. He was certainly not gay, but he had never seen a man like this before.

“What are you looking at punk? You like what you see?” The larger man asked in a gruff, grizzly voice. “I bet you’d like the other end of it.”

And before Noah could even process what had happened, he was suddenly falling backwards, towards the clear pool below with a sore shoulder.

*Splash!*

—- PART 2—-

When he made contact with the strikingly cold water, Noah’s mind snapped into panic mode. The bigger man had pushed him in! He was in Ms. Johnson’s toilet! He had to get out of here!

Noah’s eyes stung, but he forced them open as he thrust himself towards the surface. He was suddenly thankful that the water was clear and relatively piss free. It must have been flushed just before they arrived. When he resurfaced, he swiped at his face, trying hard to keep his eyes open so he could see, but it was a monumental task. Time was of the essence and he was losing it!

As he treaded water, he heard his friends panicking in the distance above him. At first he thought they were just panicking because of where he was. After all, this was the toilet of a much, much larger goddess who apparently was having friends over. But as he stilled himself, he realized the water was vibrating ever so slightly. Someone was coming. The ladder. Where was the ladder?! He could hardly see but he was making progress through blurred vision. There it was! He took off, trying to cover ground while clearing his vision.

“My my my.” A loud female voice suddenly boomed from high above. Her voice rang against the walls of the toilet Noah was in.

Noah still couldn’t quite see who it was, but his initial panic began to subside. The voice was familiar. Not Ms. Johnson. But Alexis!

“We sure have quite the potty party going on in here now don’t we?” Alexis said in between giggles.

As Noah’s vision began to return, he looked up from within his pit and saw the most beautiful face peering down at him. Her brilliant green eyes couldn’t be mistaken.

“Haven’t we been here before Mr. Knight? I see we’ve at least graduated from hiding under the seat. I suppose at least hiding in the bowl would grant you a few extra seconds of survival compared to being instantly squashed like a pancake.” Alexis said laughing.

Noah breathed a sigh of relief as she spoke to him. She was so pretty. He was so thankful for her. And she saw him. That was the most important thing.

“Or maybe I should just sit down and do a number one. Or maybe a number two?” Alexis suggested. Noah’s heart sputtered as her words suddenly took a threatening turn. “Hmm, do you think you’d be able to swim to the ladder before you feel the wrath of my body? And your friends. Do you think they’d survive the full weight of my body as I sit on them.” Alexis slowly started to undo her belt and unzip the fly of her jeans. But just as she hooked her thumbs around the waistband, she turn around so the boys had a full view of her magnificent bottom. Man. It was so good. It was like it had been chiseled by hand. So round and firm and perfect. “Are you ready?” Alexis asked, still facing the boys, jeans still at her waist. Noah was suddenly freaking out! Was she actually going to show them her bare butt. Her pussy? Was she going to end them like this?!

But just as she started to slide her jeans down, revealing the top sliver of her dark pink undies, the floor began to vibrate yet again. This time even more intensely than the last. It wasn’t coming from Alexis. Someone bigger was coming. Rather, they were already here.

“Out of the way! Out of the way! Pregnant lady needs to piss something fiercely!” A brunette woman, shorter than Alexis, but who’s belly was many times larger, announced loudly to the room. Noah was only able to get a glimpse of the new woman before she pushed the hesitated Alexis out of the way, pulled up the bottom of her light grey, slim fitting dress, and peeled down her panties. Alexis, acting out of instict and being more agile than the pregnant woman, bolted and snatched Brayden then Gatlin then Brody then Calvin then Troy then the larger man who had pushed Noah off the toilet seat just a moment before the heavy woman slammed her bum down on the seat, almost catching Alexis’ hand underneath her.

It all happened in slow motion to Noah who was still a few more seconds away from reaching the ladder. Seeing Alexis had completely delayed his escape attempt. Somehow their class TA had managed to save everyone though… except for one. The shorter, thinner man who had come up with the much larger man wasn’t so lucky. The new woman’s bare butt slammed onto the seat and sandwiched the tiny man in between two very solid surfaces.

Although Noah’s world quickly went from bright to dark, he still had a tiny bit of light shining down from between the woman’s thighs. It all happened at blistering speed but Noah knew he could see a small stream of red liquid seeping from beneath the woman’s bum that dripped into the bowl. Exactly where the tiny man had been standing just a moment before. That was all that was left of the poor man now. There was no time to dwell on the lost life though, but for a few seconds after the woman had landed, a torrential downpour was unleashed. The moon-like, pussy that was a fair bit puffier than Ms. Johnson’s flexed and opened wide. Noah was thrown back from the ladder the second the stream was unleashed and was left tumbling under the power of the most intense hurricane ever recorded. Luckily it didn’t last long though and when he was eventually allowed to resurface, his mouth was full of the woman’s salty, strong smelling piss. He spit out what he could and accepted that the rest was part of him now. What had once been a crystal clear, cool lake, was now a very yellow, bubbly, warm wasteland.

“Lacey!” Alexis screamed at the woman who had just sat down on the toilet. “Don’t-”

“Relax, I just really need to… ahhh.” Lacey said as her body relaxed and shed the built up fluid within her. “You’ll understand someday, Alexis. You’ll be pregnant someday. You’re too pretty not to be. Then you’ll get it.”

Alexis wanted to haul the woman up and off the seat and beat her senseless. But the damage was already done and she knew there would be no stopping the stream that had already started. Her hands were full and the woman currently on the seat would be heavy. After a few seconds, the violent stream turned into a light tinkle and then stopped completely. Nice and short, thankfully.

“Lacey, you just peed all over one of Ms. Johnson’s students!” Alexis said. “Just please don’t flush him.”

“Oops.” Lacey said, taking a few squares from the nearest roll of toilet paper. “Well he shouldn’t have been in there in the first place. I thought they were just her disposables. Help me up.”

Alexis set the tiny boys down on the vanity counter, grabbed Lacey by the hand, and helped to haul the woman to her feet. The two peered at the toilet and saw both the remains of the tiny man whom Lacey had squished on the seat, and also Noah who was now at the end opposite the ladder and was working on coughing up a bit of fluid that had made its way to his lungs.

“Sorry little guy. But when a prego’s gotta go, she’s really gotta go.” Lacey said to Noah as she wiped away both the excess urine and the tiny man's remains before dropping the toilet paper in the water beside the boy.

“I’ll see you in a few.” Lacey said to Alexis as she left the room.

“Let’s get you cleaned up a bit, shall we?” Alexis said, reaching into the pee-filled toilet to pluck out the tiny boy. As he was carried to safety, Noah watched as Lacey’s toilet paper was flushed away and sucked down the drain. He had been that close.

“Who was that?” Noah said, shivering a little now after being removed from the warm pool.

“That would be Lacey, one of Ms. Johnson’s friends.” Alexis said, as they waited for the tap water to warm up. “Are you okay?

Was he okay? He was just peed on by a giant and was then almost flushed away to the sewers. Yeah, he was okay.

“I am now.” Noah replied with a small grin.

“Well that’s good.” Alexis said, gently dunking Noah under the warm stream of water from the bathroom tap and scrubbing him with her fingers. “I see Ms. Johnson is giving you the full tour. That’s good. Never hurts to build up some survival skills. Lacey is a good person though. Get on her good side and you might score some goodies. Her husband is a good guy too. They even share a tiny man between them. Pretty sure they’ve had him for years now.” When Alexis finished cleaning the toilet off Noah, she turned off the tap and dried him with a soft face cloth. “Good as new!”

“Thanks Alexis.” Noah said, thankful that he could see clearly again and didn’t smell like piss. He could’ve help but shake what Alexis had teased them with just before Lacey arrived. Was she actually going to show them everything? Pee on them? Crush them? That would be a conversation for another time perhaps. Gosh, that mental image of her giant butt dangling so high in the air, threatening to lower would stay in his mind forever though. Imagine if she was naked… She knew how to make an impression. He loved her complete lack of fear.

“So what are we going to do with you?” Alexis said, turning her attention to the larger man who had pushed Noah into the toilet.

“He pushed Noah into the toilet, Alexis!” Brody announced. The large man glared at the boy but didn’t move. Not when someone far stronger than him was ready to pounce.

“Is this true, little man?” Alexis asked the man. The man didn’t answer though. “I’ll take that as a yes. We’ll let Ms. Johnson decide what to do with you.”

“Wait-” The man started saying before Alexis roughly grabbed him in a tight fist, forcing the remaining air out of his lungs. His facial expressions had softened now that he was the prisoner.

“Troy, you good from here on out?” Alexis asked the man who had guided the boys across Ms. Johnson’s home.

“Sure am! Thanks for everything!” Troy graciously replied.

“Wonderful. Let’s go and join the party!” Alexis said, gently picking up the boys in her free hand and leaving Troy to himself.

As Alexis carried the boys out of the bathroom and through the now empty bedroom, Noah was able to fully take in the girl. She had changed into a dark blue pair of skinny jeans and was wearing a short, black short sleeve shirt that showed just a hint of her midriff above her belt. Her long dark hair flowed gently in the breeze of her walk. She smelled like a fresh shower. Simple elegance.

When they reentered the living room, the boys saw that they were most certainly not alone anymore. Ms. Johnson was standing in the kitchen with two other women. One of them was Lacey who was about a foot shorter than Ms. Johnson but had a similar hair style. Straight, long and fairly dark. Lacey was a little more on the brunette side though. Considering she was very pregnant, it was difficult for them to tell how fit or not she was. Her thighs and arms were pretty tiny, her chin was nearly fat free, and her butt was pretty firm through her dress though. They figured she was probably a pretty fit person. Age wise, they looked practically identical. Her skin was white, but a tad shade darker than Ms. Johnson’s, and incredibly smooth looking.

The other girl looked strikingly familiar to Noah but he just couldn’t quite put a name to the face. She was shorter than Lacey with a similar build, a few years older, and had brown hair. Her dress was a bright pink and white floral pattern and was loose fitting, not tight like Lacey’s. It was just a pretty sundress trying to savour the fleeting summer weather. Skin wise, she was incredibly well tanned and had a few freckles through her face. Her smile was big when she laughed and she showed a bit too much of her upper gums when she did.  Noah knew that he knew this woman but he just couldn’t quite figure it out.

“Alexis! Thanks! You can just set them down on the counter. Perfect.” Ms. Johnson said as Alexis carefully set the boys down on the kitchen island, just below the height of their chests. From this level, the first thing that Noah thought about was how Lacey had them all beat boob wise. Ms. Johnson, who had changed into a loose fitting, light wash pair of jeans, and a form fitting long sleeve shirt tucked into her pants, came second. Alexis was a close third but might rival them in a few more years, and the other girl was too hard to tell under her dress, but Noah suspected she was probably the smallest.

“I heard about your little adventure.” Ms. Johnson said to the boys. “It’s just a little character building. Something to make you feel alive. That wasn’t by design though. That was purely just the world being real.” She said with a grin.

“Hi boys!” The new woman said to them, waving her fingers at them.

“Oh right! You know Alexis and me of course, but these are my friends. Mrs. Frost. But you may call her Lacey.” Ms. Johnson said, pointing at the pregnant woman. “And this is Ms. Bealls. You can still call her Ms. Bealls though since she’s a teacher as well!” Ms. Johnson said, pointing towards the other woman.

Ms. Bealls! Of course! As soon as he heard the name, Noah’s memories came flooding into his mind. His grade 8 teacher! Who would’ve guessed that she and Ms. Johnson were friends.

“Rachel will be joining us shortly. In fact, she should be here any minute.” Ms. Johnson said, looking at the kitchen clock.

The boys squirmed at the name of Rachel. Brayden instinctively put some distance between he and the girls. The last time he heard the name Rachel was when he was being pounded into oblivion.

“Oh I don’t mean Mrs. Hulme.” Ms. Johnson said, noticing the reaction from the tiny audience. “I mean Ms. Walker.”

“You’ll love her.” Alexis said, chiming in. “She’s the sweetest woman you’ll ever meet. Stunning too! It’s her personal mission to never kill a tiny person. She bawled her eyes out when she accidentally sat on one last year.”

“Poor guy never stood a chance against that ass.” Lacey added. “You guys will love it. It’s tight and firm and super punchy. Just like yours Alexis!”

Alexis blushed red. “Anyways. Bottom line, she’s about as different from Mrs. Hulme as she can possibly be. No need to be scared of her. She loves toying with tinies but she won’t bite.” Alexis said to the boys.

*Ding!*

“How about that timing?” Ms. Johnson said, leaving and heading for the front door.

While Ms. Johnson was busy answering the door, Noah had a second to really take in Ms. Johnson’s house. She really did live the clean and polished lifestyle. It made sense given how well she takes care of her body. But there was one thing that caught Noah’s eye as he scanned the fireplace.

“Alexis, who’s that on the mantle? In the jar. It looks like a tiny person.” Noah asked as Alexis leaned in to hear him better.

She grinned. “That, Noah, is someone very special to Ms. Johnson.”

“Is he her-”

“Rachel!” The girls cried in unison as the fifth woman strode around the corner with open arms and a huge, beaming white smile.

Noah’s attention was immediately turned from the man in the jar to the gorgeous lady who had just entered their world. The others were right, she was absolutely stunning. Similar to Alexis and Ms. Johnson, yet completely different. She was tall, but not taller than either of them. Her eyes were big and her smile bigger. Her long blonde hair shimmered in the fading sunlight. Her teeth looked like they had been individually aligned by a master artist. Her proportions were out of this world. Boobs perky but not quite as large as Alexis’, her waist was probably even a little smaller than everyone else’s, and her thin smooth legs seemed to stretch for miles. Lacey was also dead right about her bum. She was pretty thin but she was far from a string bean, nor was she particularly curvy. Unlike Alexis who could instantly suck the air out of a room, Rachel was the type to blend in until you stopped to truly admire her, and then you wouldn’t be able to look away. Rachel probably had a few years on Alexis but Ms. Johnson appeared to be her elder.

Noah heard Lacey let out a muffled laugh from behind him. When he turned to look at her, she was giggling. One finger was up against her lips in a ‘shh’ sign, while the other was pointing to the place to Noah’s left. When he looked to where she was pointing, he saw Gatlin, on his knees, head up looking at Rachel.

“Buddy, you okay?” Noah asked his friend who was visibly shaking.

“Yeah, umm sorry. I’m not sure what just came over me.” Gatlin said, rising shakily to his feet.

“Hey boys!” Rachel said to them in a sweet voice. “Sorry I’m late, I just couldn’t decide on what to wear. Think this is okay for tonight? Was thinking it might get pretty hot and spicy tonight.” Rachel asked her friends.

“Girl, you make anything look good.” Lacey said, eyeing the blonde up and down.

Rachel had on a pair of light blue denim short shorts that were distressed at the bottom. Her top consisted of a small black crop top with thin white strips. She was showing far more skin than any of them but the body didn’t mind one bit. If anyone could pull it off, it was her and Alexis. Noah felt a bit worried that she’d be cold tonight in the autumn air but there was still some summer air passing through. Plus it sounded like they were going somewhere special tonight.

As the girls chatted, Noah began to feel more and more uneasy about the situation. It was five on five now. Ms. Johnson, Alexis, Rachel, Lacey, and Ms. Bealls against he, Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, and Calvin. Not that even a thousand of them could take on even one of the girls, but he sincerely hoped Ms. Johnson was going to stay true to her word and keep them safe.

“Oh I almost forgot!” Alexis announced as she reached into the back pocket of her jeans. “This is the guy who went and pushed Noah into your toilet.” Alexis said as she tossed the tiny man onto the counter. The girls all eyed him with great ferocity.

“You picked the wrong day to do such an… evil thing.” Ms. Johnson said, leaning in so close to the man that he could feel the warm, moist air coming from each word she spoke.






—- PART 3 —-

“He looks so yummy.” Lacey said, licking her lips from behind Ms. Johnson, who looked back at her and then back at the tiny, guilty man.

“Do you think you’d be yummy in one of our tummies?” Ms. Johnson asked the man, rather seductively.

“N- No.” The man mumbled but fear was quickly overtaking him.

“Aww, he’s scared!” Lacey pointed out. “You know little guy, I’ve had a real craving for tinies like you lately. Or maybe you didn’t even know that when pregnant women get a craving, it’s all they think about. Like to the point where eating that thing becomes their sole purpose in life. My mouth is practically watering just looking at you!”

Noah kept flipping between Ms. Johnson, Lacey, and the man and Lacey wasn’t kidding. There was a very definitive sparkle in her eyes. Her hungry eyes.

“I was originally planning on taking you to the club with us tonight but now I’m not so sure you’re going to make it that long.” Ms. Johnson said.

The man tried to stand and run but his knees kept buckling under him. His legs were numb in terror.  The five women around him were far larger than he was. He knew he stood no chance against them.

“Please don’t eat me.” The man whispered.

“What was that? I missed that.” Ms. Johnson asked as the girls leaned in.

“Please don’t eat me!” The man cried, tears beginning to stream down his cheeks as he realized they might not be kidding.

Suddenly, Alexis reached forward, pinched the man by his right ankle, and lifted him high into the air. He was left dangling upside down, high above the boys.

“What did this one do again?” Alexis asked Ms. Johnson.

“Reportedly raped a 12 year old girl a few months ago.” Ms. Johnson said, followed by a gasp from the other girls.

Ms. Bealls stepped forward, extended her index finger, and poked the dangling man. He swung back and forth like a pendulum in Alexis’ hand.

“Do you even realize that you probably ruined that girl’s life?” Ms. Bealls asked the man. “I mean, look at you. Normal, you were probably what, six feet something? She couldn’t have been much more than four feet tall and a third of your weight. You’re disgusting. Letting Lacey eat you would be almost too quick. There are far too many like you in the world.”

“I’m sorry.” The man muttered.

“You should be!” Lacey yelled. “But I doubt you actually are. Maybe you should join your friend on the toilet and I’ll squash you too. Would you like that? I’d do you nice and slow so you can feel your body collapsing on itself. You weigh what, a few grams? I doubt you’d be an ounce. I weigh about 150 pounds. Probably more than anyone else here. Combined, I bet we’d all weigh about 700 pounds. The funny thing is I actually do really need to sit down.”

When the girls didn’t get the message, Lacey repeated herself. “Hey dudettes, very pregnant girl needs to sit down please.”

“Sorry Lacey.” Ms. Johnson said, scrambling to find a seat for her friend. “Actually I have an idea. Hold on for just a minute more.”

“I have a feeling this idea might involve you little guy.” Lacey said to the tiny man.

When Ms. Johnson returned, she was carrying what appeared to be a fluffy round cushion. She pulled out one of the barstools and just as Lacey was moving to sit down, Ms. Johnson paused her.

“Let’s play a little game. This isn’t just an ordinary cushion.” Ms. Johnson said, lightly shaking the cushion she was holding. “I call them my cushion crew. There are probably about 40 tiny people in here right now and I’ve got 40 more lined up for when the cushion goes totally flat. And you little guy,” Ms. Johnson eyed the guilty man, “are going to join them while our tiny guests have a little dinner.” Ms. Johnson looked back up towards her friends. “The cushion is actually extremely comfortable when it’s full. They sort of work together to hold you up. It’s better with like 50 to 100 but I don’t really have that many to spare right at this moment. But when you get that many together they both last longer, and it sort of feels like a massage against your butt. It’s pretty amazing. They only last so long unfortunately and the unlucky ones who land right under your bone are always the ones to go first.”

“I don’t really care who or what I sit on as long as it’s something.” Lacey said. “To be honest, your students are looking pretty appetizing too.”

Noah’s heart dropped into his stomach.

“They’re off limits, Lace. For now.” Ms. Johnson said, winking at the boys.

Ms. Johnson then unzipped a corner of the cushion, grabbed the man from Alexis, and dropped him into the dark, soft abyss. She then zipped it back up, gave it a good shake, and then slapped it down on the kitchen stool.

“Makes it a little more unpredictable. Never know where he might be.” Ms. Johnson said, commenting on her shaking.

“Finally.” Lacey said. And before anyone could protest or stop her, she wasted no time in plopping her bum down on top of the cushion.

The boys had already rushed over to the edge of the island to watch the action and at first Noah didn’t think they would actually sit on the cushion that apparently housed a host of tiny people. After all, wouldn’t that just crush all of them? But then Lacey actually did it. She literally did it. It wasn’t even like she tried to slam herself down or be gentle. It was just a very calm, fluid, natural motion. She held nothing back and now the tiny colony of people were having to endure the woman’s full weight. How many had already been flattened? Her butt and thighs covered nearly all of the cushion but it was just a little wider than she was. The poor little people in there wouldn’t have known what hit them unless they were able to see out. But then Noah saw the edge of the cushion move. Not much, but a little! Someone or someones was pushing on the edge! The girls didn’t seem to care though since they kept on talking amongst themselves.

“It is actually super comfy.” Lacey said. “I can actually feel them popping as I move my weight around ever so slightly.”

“Do you think he’s dead yet? The one you just put in there I mean.” Ms. Bealls asked.

“Not sure, but there’s definitely a few still squirming around in there. I can feel them! It feels sort of like a water bed that’s alive. I wonder if they’re actually able to hold me up or if it’s just pure luck if they survive.” Lacey said.

“I hope so.” Alexis said to Ms. Bealls’ question. “I’m all for forgiving people but that guy probably deserved it.”

“We’ll check before we head out shortly. Though I did once have a group of strong dudes who were actually able to hold me up for a short while. It took a lot of them though. And once one of them bailed out, I came crashing down on top of all of them.” Ms. Johnson said. “I bet you boys are starving. Want something to eat? I made a few goodies for you to have before we head out since you probably won’t be eating while we’re there.” Ms. Johnson said to the boys.

“Yes please!!” Calvin said, excited about the prospect of being served.

As Ms. Johnson went deeper into the kitchen, Noah was left to watch Lacey. He couldn’t seem to take his eyes off her and her butt. Knowing that there were numerous tiny people below her was pretty surreal. She just sat there so normally. Like nothing unusual was happening. It sent shivers down his spine the more he thought of it. And the worst part was that his own body was actually enjoying what he was seeing. The party in his pants was rocking. This was the first time he had ever seen anything like this.

“So how’s the whole pregnancy thing going Lacey?” Alexis asked, starting to walk towards her. “What does the hubby think?

“It’s both the best thing I’ve ever done and the worst. I always feel like crap and my back kills me, but it’s already worth it on so many levels. Hubs is a pretty big fan of my new boobs. They’re like mini moons at this point. My ankles though? Let’s just say he’s not a fan.” Lacey said giggling. “Ah don’t make me laugh. I’ll have to pee again! And that’s another thing. I always -”.

Before Lacey could finish her thought, Alexis placed herself down on top of Lacey’s lap.

“Oooh.” Lacey moaned as Alexis transitioned her weight. “I just felt a bunch of them go flat under my ass.”

*Toot*

“Lacey!” Alexis said, jumping off the woman.

“What?! I can’t help it! You try holding in a fart while you’re pregnant and then have someone sit on you. I’m practically a whoopie cushion over here.” And then all the girls started laughing, even Ms. Johnson in the distance.

“What a cruel thing to do, Lacey.” Ms. Bealls said sarcastically. “Crushing them and now gassing them to death.”

“Oh come on, it wasn’t that bad.” Lacey said, defending herself but still smiling ear to ear.

“So says the one not in the direct line of fire. And just think, the ones between your ass cheeks were probably still alive up until now!” Ms. Johnson said.

“You’re awfully quiet, Rachel.” Lacey said. “Wanna trade spots?”

“Umm, no thank you.” Rachel said softly.

“I’m just teasing.” Lacey said. “Here, I’ll get off now so we don’t hurt anymore.”

Lacey rose up off the cushion, but before she did, she rocked back onto the stool and gave her bum a little wiggle to finish off those who may have still been clinging on.

Alexis reached under the woman and pulled the cushion away so she could sit back down.

“So how many do we think survived?” Alexis asked, setting the cushion down beside the boys on the kitchen island.

“Not many.” Lacey said.

“Only one way to find out.” Alexis said, unzipping the edge.

When she opened the cushion, the boys all peered inside with the girls watching from close behind. It was dim, but not pitch black. There was some light actually shining through the top which made Noah wonder if they were actually able to watch Lacey sit on them. Maybe. Then it became very apparent that Lacey was very correct. The cushion was a blood bath. Strands of blood rained down from the ceiling like a mushy mess. It was a war zone and a half in there. And they had most certainly lost. Then Alexis reached her hand inside and started feeling around.

“Hmm, you certainly got most of them Lace.” Alexis announced. “There are a few still kicking though. I think I got them all.”

Alexis then dropped four bloodied, shrunken men down on the island. Three of which came away fairly unscathed, but the other was clearly favouring a very twisted right leg. He appeared to be in a great deal of pain. They all looked up at them horrified and terrified.

“Aww look! That one’s hurt!” Rachel said, pointing towards the one with the bad leg.

The injured man instinctively squirmed away from Rachel as she reached for him.

“Hey now, don’t be scared.” Rachel said in a soothing voice and withdrew her hand to her chest.

As the girls admired the four men on the counter, Ms. Johnson arrived with gifts.

“Here you are gentlemen. Dinner is served. Eat up because it’s going to be a long night.”

Ms. Johnson set a small plate, that was still large to them, in the middle of their group. On it was an assortment of meat, potatoes, cooked vegetables, and baked goods. All of which were very carefully diced into tiny pieces perfect for their size. It looked and smelled amazing.

“Wow, thanks Ms. Johnson!” Calvin said.

“Yes, thank you so much!” Noah said to their teacher.

“You’re very welcome.” Ms. Johnson smiled. “We’re going to wait and eat later. Wouldn’t want to spoil our appetites. I’m going to clean up these four and then I’ll come join you.”

But just as Calvin was about ready to climb onto the plate and dig in, Ms. Johnson reminded the boys of something they were forgetting.

“Ah ah. Remember. What do we do before we eat?” Ms. Johnson asked.

“Of course.” Noah said, remembering. “Pray.” Ms. Johnson nodded in response and continued back to the kitchen, four shrunken men in hand.

The boys did and when they were finished, they took chunks of the food Ms. Johnson had so meticulously prepared and filled their mouths. It was so good! They hadn’t had anything to eat for hours.

When Ms. Johnson returned, she dropped the four survivors from the cushion back onto the kitchen island. They had been scrubbed nice and clean but the one guy was still favouring his leg. That one did look particularly familiar though.

“Hey.” Alexis said. “That’s the same guy who pushed Noah into your toilet! He actually survived!”

The girls all leaned in to the inspect the limp man and found that in fact it was the same man after all. Miraculous!

“Guess I didn’t flatten them as well as I thought I did.” Lacey said.

“I don’t know Lace, I’d said you got the vast majority of them.” Ms. Johnson said. “It is fascinating though. How about that.”

“What’s going to happen to them now?” Ms. Bealls asked.

“Well I was originally planning on taking the survivors with me tonight but that one,” Ms. Johnson said, pointing at the injured man, “won’t be worth very much. And he sure won’t stand a chance against any of the others. So I’m not really sure what to do with him.”

“I can sit on him if you’d like.” Lacey suggested.

The girls laughed and the man winced. “Thanks Lacey but it looks like you already got his leg pretty good. I might just let him go free in the house again. See if he can find a way to be useful. Think you can still be useful to me?”

The man nodded feverishly but didn’t speak.

“Maybe.” Ms. Johnson said. “Or I could just put you back in the cushion for next time. I need to restock the cushion crew anyway.” The man’s body slumped.

“You should eat him, Ms. Johnson!” Lacey said.  

The man’s eyes shot towards Lacey with a death glare. She wasn’t helping his case.

“Don’t look at me like that.” Lacey said to the man. “Yeah, I see you. You’re lucky my ass didn’t turn you into a smear like it did your little friend! Who, by the way, felt amazing as my ass popped him like a grape. His bones crunching under my heavy body.” The man practically had steam billowing out of his ears but his mouth was silent.

“I suppose he really shouldn’t be left to roam amongst the others anyway. I can’t really risk him pushing another to his death. I’m already wondering how many I’ve pissed or crapped on and then flushed away because of him. What do you girls think?” Ms. Johnson asked.

“Do it!” Lacey said.

“I think you should Ms. Johnson. Use him to make an example so it doesn’t happen again.” Alexis said.

“He should’ve thought of this before he tried killing your student. If he did that to one of my students, I’d be pretty upset.” Ms. Bealls said.

“I don’t agree with what he did, but he might still be useful. I do know what you mean though, you can’t be watching him all day every day. Just don’t hurt him.” Rachel said, her eyes beginning to show a little mist, knowing what was probably going to happen to the man.

“All good points. You know, I am starting to feel a bit of a buzz knowing what we’re going to be doing tonight. Maybe swallowing him will be that extra spark I need to really light the fire.” Ms. Johnson said, a sparkle in her eyes. “What do you think little one?”

“Screw you, you bitch! All of you!” The man hollered at her from the counter. “I can’t believe you would even-.”

But before he could finish his sentence, Ms. Johnson hauled him up by the feet and dangled him upside down in front of her face.

“‘You bitch’? I’m all about second chances but you’re making this really easy for me. You try killing my student, then you swear at me? Me of all people? Clearly you need help that I can’t give you. And you know what, I considered letting someone else swallow you, but I think I want to now. That way when I poop next, you’ll be travelling down the toilet you apparently love so much. I’ll hold it for as long as I can to make sure you end up right back here. And I’m on septic too so you’ll be here for years. If I were a mean person I’d rip each of your limbs out of their sockets, feed one to each of my friends here, and then swallow what’s left of you. But I’m not a mean person. I just don’t like bullies. You just better thank Rachel for convincing me to take the quick and painless route.” Ms. Johnson said, raising the man higher into the air as she leaned her head backwards.

The man looked down, or rather up from his current perspective, at her and saw her mouth was getting closer and closer. Her lips impossibly massive.

“Wait. No, please. I’m sorry. I didn’t actually mean that. Please, I can be better! Please don’t eat me!” The man started begging as Ms. Johnson slowly opened her mouth, revealing her white teeth with strands of saliva stretching between the tops and bottoms.

“Too late. Bitch.” Ms. Johnson said as she released the man from her grasp and let him fall into the back of her throat.

“Nooo!” The man screamed until he was silenced by her lips sealing him in.

Without wasting a second, Ms. Johnson swallowed and sent the man deep into her body. She used her left hand to massage the lump that was sliding down her throat. When the lump disappeared, everyone knew his fate was officially sealed.

“Wow.” Brayden breathed. Alexis clapped slowly from the back and was having a difficult time holding back her giggles.

“Can you feel him?” Noah asked.

“A little bit, Noah. He’s pretty feisty even though he can’t go anywhere.”

“What’s going to happen to him, Ms. Johnson?” Gatlin asked.

“I think you already know the answer to that one Gatlin.” Ms. Johnson answered, rubbing her hand against her belly.

“How long will he be alive for?” Brayden asked.

“Did you enjoy that?” Calvin chimed in.

Ms. Johnson smiled. “Yes Calvin, I supposed I did a great deal. As for how long he’ll be alive. It depends. Considering I haven’t had anything to eat in quite a while, my tummy won’t be working very hard. I find that past swimmers tend to last the longest but I don’t think he fits that category. So I’d give him a handful of minutes before he’ll pass out and start disintegrating.”

“You’re so hot Ms. Johnson.” Calvin said fearlessly. “Can you hear him if you get close?”

“Well thanks Calvin. Hmm, you know, I may be able to help you with that one. One sec.” Ms. Johnson said before disappearing into her bathroom.

When she returned a minute later, she was carrying a large stethoscope in her hand.

“I have quite a few doctor friends.” Ms. Johnson said, explaining where she got it from before anyone could ask. “Take a listen.”

The boys hopped off the plate of food and ran over to the edge of the counter where Ms. Johnson was standing. She was as close to them now as she could get. She lifted her shirt, exposing her marvelous white belly, and pressed the chest piece against her body. The boys gathered around the two earpieces and listened carefully. It took their ears a second to adjust but once they did, they heard sloshing and gurgling and a whole host of other weird sounds. And then they heard what appeared to be a bellow. A cry. It was really hard to make out and they couldn’t hear clear words. But they knew deep down that was the man.

“I know.” Ms. Johnson said. “The stethoscope isn’t very good for something like that so you won’t hear much. But he’s most definitely in there. For now that is.”

“Crazy.” Noah said.

The boys listened on for a few minutes until the sound that resembled a voice faded away. Then they rejoined the girls as they were busy chatting.

“Have you ever wondered why guys never put tinies in their underwear?” Lacey asked. “It’s because if they do, they’ll get a boner and just instantly crush them. No chance at getting to have any lasting fun.”

“I heard that professional athletes are actually competing for tiny people now. Sometimes betting their own personal ones! Anyone know if that’s really true?” Ms. Bealls asked.

“It is.” Ms. Johnson said. “I know someone who worked at the international volleyball championship a few months ago and they said there were about fifty tinies to distribute between the top three teams. I can’t confirm this one, but they also thought they may have grabbed a few fans from the stands to sub as the tinies. How they would cover that up I have no idea, but it’s surprisingly possible.”

“Wow. Hear that boys. That could’ve been you!” Lacey said, grinning. “Say, has Ms. Johnson taught you not to finish inside your woman before she’s ready?”

The boys shook their heads no as Ms. Johnson started laughing.

“Well she should. The last time my hubby finished too quickly, he was two inches tall and face first in his own mistake. He hasn’t done it again since!”

“These are good boys Lacey, they wouldn’t do such a thing. Do any of you even have woman yet?” Alexis said, winking at the boys as they shook their heads ‘no’.

“Thanks for the tip Lacey. We’ll probably go over ejaculating in a future lesson.” Ms. Johnson said. “But we really need to be heading out. Boys, did you get enough to eat?”

The group nodded, yes.

“Very good. Does anyone need to use the bathroom? If so, do it, then we’ll hit the road! Rachel, Alexis, can you two take care of the boys? I’m going to bring those three disposables with me and one other.” Ms. Johnson said, indicating the three who survived Lacey’s cushion.

“Why don’t I get any?” Lacey asked.

“Because I know Rachel and Alexis won’t hurt them.” Ms. Johnson laughed.

“We’ll take good care of them.” Rachel said, smiling at the boys. The girls had promised them that Rachel refused to kill, but Noah wasn’t sure he trusted that grin. That was the grin of someone who hadn’t had any “fun” in a while.

After Ms. Johnson left with Lacey to get the car ready and Ms. Bealls left to make a bathroom break, Rachel and Alexis were left to prep the boys for the journey. Alexis took Calvin, Gatlin, and Brayden after Rachel snatched Noah and Brody first.

Without missing a beat, Rachel pulled forward the front of her shorts and underlying panties, and dropped her duo into her abyss. Noah hardly even had time to process the moments between standing on the kitchen island to the woman’s waistband being let snap close. Rachel was so fast!  He didn’t even get to peek at her womanhood before his world went dark with a loud snap. All he knew now was he was in a very dark, very warm, and very smooth environment. There were no hairy bristles here. Her crotch smelled like she had just taken a bath in fresh laundry.

“Rachel?!” Alexis said to the woman, surprised at such a bold action.

“What? I saw the way they were looking at me earlier. They like it and they feel good in there! It’s a win win! We’ve got a long car ride ahead of us and it’s nice to have a little bit of a horny buzz going on. It’s not like it’s going to hurt them.” Rachel said, grinning.

“As soft spoken as you are, you never disappoint.” Alexis said. “Personally though, I was just going to carry them, that way they can see once we get there. Plus a little mystery never hurt anyone.”

“Oh I plan on moving mine to the edge of my bra once we get there. They gotta get the full experience and see everything once we get there! Whoever solves your mystery is going to be a very lucky man though. But I totally agree. Seeing is believing, and if you’re quick, then they can’t really see anything!”

They heard two quick car honks from outside. Ms. Johnson was ready to go.

—-

Jaimey awoke with a sudden start to the sound of an enormously loud toilet flush. Her eyes shot open and her body instinctively sprang into an upright position. How long had she been out for? Where was she? Her body ached. She smelled terrible.

Once the daze and confusion had subsided, she took in her surroundings.

“Oh no.” Jaimey whispered, looking down at herself and realizing that she wasn’t wearing even a strip of clothing.

As she did a quick 360 of her world, dread started to sink in. She was quickly remembering everything that had led up to now. School. Detention. Ms. Johnson. Ms. Johnson’s body… Ugh. But she had been inside Ms. Johnson when she swore she heard the woman announce that detention was over and that she was going to regrow everyone. Had she forgotten about her? Ms. Johnson rarely forgets though. The pieces were starting to fall into place regardless. Her floor was incredibly soft, yet quite uneven, all while not even being a floor at all. It was black and smelled of the woman who had imprisoned her at lunch. Not more than a minute after waking up, Jaimey knew she was in Ms. Johnson’s home and this was most certainly Ms. Johnson’s used thong. Gross. She had one just like this. Had she slipped out of the woman and that’s why she had forgotten about her? She had to get out of here, but being shrunken was something she had only ever done once before. This was not her happy place. No, it was far from it. She had crushed her fair share of tinies to know how perilous her current predicament was. Her heartbeat quickened.

Jaimey crawled to the edge of the pile of clothes on which she was seated, took aim, and leaped off the side and slid down onto the hard wood surface before. Looking back, those were most certainly Ms. Johnson’s ginormous clothes from earlier in the day that she had changed out of. But where was Ms. Johnson now? Was she the one who flushed the toilet and woke her up? She looked to the direction from which the sound had come from and was met by a closed white door. Maybe she was in there. All that meant was she had to get somewhere safe so she could get her attention. Looking left and then right, her choices were either run across the open floor and through the next door or run a short ways under what appeared to be a giant bed and hide. Jaimey chose the former, hoping her years of track experience would help her. But before she had even been running for a minute, the bathroom door squeaked open and her world shook…

“Hey!” A female voice, but not Ms. Johnson’s, said to her. Jaimey took a glance over her shoulder, saw a much much larger woman in a sundress with bare feet, and turned her run into a sprint. Her own long hair slapped at her face as she ran. Her breasts bounced. The cool air brushed against every square inch of her exposed body. Her determination was no match for the raw power that was behind her though.

“Gotcha!” The giant woman said to her, as Jaimey felt a massive hand latch around her body and squeeze the air from her lungs. She was lifted high into the air, offering no chance at resistance. Her body had been completely immobilized in less than a second. The woman lifted her up close to her face and when they were eye-to-eye, grinned at her.

“Wow. You’re a girl!” She said. “Tiny girls are rare, you know. I didn’t know Ms. Johnson had any. You must be pretty popular with the boys around here. You’re pretty cute! How often do they screw you? Once, twice a day? Personally I’ve never had sex before so I’m curious. What does it feel like?”

Jaimey just glared in response. Half out of defiance, half out of fear.

“Oh come on now. Answer my question! I wanna know!” The woman demanded.

“Um. I’ve… never had sex before.” Jaimey replied, suddenly taken aback by the woman’s sternness.

“Oh shut up. A pretty shrunken girl like you who’s never had sex before? I don’t buy it. Maybe if you were normal like me you could be more picky, but you’re, well, not.”

“But I’m not-” Jaimey started, trying to explain her situation, but was quickly cut off by the much louder woman.

“Shhh.” She shushed. “I don’t want to hear it. You had your chance to speak.”

*beep beep*

The two girls turned to the sound of two quick car honks.

“That’s my ride.” The woman said. “Hmm, you know, you might be fun to bring along tonight. Someone like you might be a real hit among the girls. I know just the spot for you where you’ll be nice and quiet. You better take a deep breath now though. It’s going to get pretty yucky down there for you. We’re both women though so I’m sure you’ll understand.”

Jaimey was quickly moved away from the woman’s face and when her vision re-focused, the sundress had been lifted up and she was looking straight down into a giant, open pair of magenta cotton panties that appeared to be lined with red and white.

“Wait!” Jaimey screamed just as her body was released and she fell into a quick free fall. When she landed, tumbled, and finished slamming into the giant’s warm crotch, the last sight she got was seeing the fingers holding open the underwear. But before she let go, she felt the need to greet her new passenger.

“By the way, you can call me Ms. Bealls! Enjoy the ride and try not to drown!”

*snap!*

Just like that, Jaimey was sealed inside the panty tomb. It took an extraordinary amount of effort to move even the slightest bit. And even when she was able to move, she felt like she was being pulled closer and closer to the monster at the bottom of the pit. Her prison was slick. Ms. Bealls was right. Jaimey, being a girl as well, knew everything about where she was, where she was slipping, and why she was suddenly tasting salt in her mouth… That white and red liner she saw when she was falling wasn’t originally red. It was obviously that special time of the month for her captor. Where she was taking her, Jaimey did not know, but there were clearly some big plans for tonight. There was nothing to be done now other than to try and survive and hope that this woman wouldn’t bleed on her too much. That sounded like wishful thinking though.
 






CHAPTER NOTES:

Rachel/Alexis takes off her panties so the boys have somewhere comfortable to rest? Sort of like the Chapter 7 puberty scene but instead of Ms. Johnson’s panties, it’s Alexis’ fresh warm one. Alexis uses it as a secret way to woo Noah. Ms. Johnson takes off hers which leads to the tiny Jaimey stuff Joke from one of Ms. Johnson’s friends: “Do you ever wonder why you never see men dropping tinies into their underwear? Because if they did, they’d get a boner and destroy them before they’d get any pleasure out of them.”

Gentle scenes with Ms. Johnson serving them dinner. It’s all part of the learning experience. The boys duel with cheese sticks.

The boys ask the women what they do for a living, Jalyn says she’s still a researcher, mentions that Ms. Johnson is too, the boys ask Ms. Johnson why they don’t work together, Ms. Johnson says that she doesn’t do that kind of research anymore and walks away. *Note: This doesn’t work since we subbed Jalyn for Lacey*








Included:

The boys are taken home with Ms. Johnson prior to them leaving for the city.  

The boys ask about Myles. Ms. Johnson asks if they did anything to Myles, knowing where he was. They explain no and that they used the other urinals. Ms. Johnson says good, and that she saved him before she left the building.

Ms. Johnson teaches them about living in a giantess’ home and how to be careful when she’s not aware of your precise location.  

Troy shows the boys around Ms. Johnson’s home. They meet and see that Troy has a sling around one of his arms, “is that from Ms. Johnson?” “Lol no. It’s from someone else getting a bit carried away.” Referring to the volleyball girls. When Troy is questioned about sharing a toilet with her, they say it’s actually not bad as long as you pay attention to where she is and how much time you have. Only downside is having to use it after she’s taken a poo. Troy is becoming Ms. Johnson’s favourite and is a hit with the girls at school too. Ms. Johnson’s tinies tell the others that Ms. Johnson’s motto is “gotta go, let it go”, so don’t be in the toilet when she’s ready to burst and be extra cautious when she’s sick. The boys think that Ms. Johnson’s disposables must be the luckiest disposables in the world, but her disposables convince them that it’s not always sunshine and rainbows, if she’s horny, run and hide, they tell the boys how right now she probably has one of them in her thong, foreshadowing tiny Jaimey. “Never run and hide. It just makes her more excited and when she’s excited, bad things happen”. Ms. Johnson orders Troy to give the boys a tour. Troy explains that you don’t want to be sentenced to the cushion crew, the boys ask what that is, Troy says he hopes they don’t have to find out.

“How many are there?” “Many. You don’t see any right now because they’re not sure what mood Ms. Johnson is in right now. *explains how they clean her house while she’s away*”

Troy shows the boys around first, takes them to the bathroom, Noah gets knocked in, girl comes in before Noah can swim to the ladder, welcome Alexis, Alexis stands over him and teases him, Lacey suddenly comes barging in and sits down before Alexis can save Noah, but Alexis grabs Lacey’s hand before she can flush him away, Alexis grabs the other boys just before Lacey sits down but there was a disposable peeing who gets sat on (Alexis saves the big man, but not the little man, the boys explain to her what the big man did), Noah sees his blood drip from behind Lacey’s butt. Best bet is to hide in the living room. If Ms. Johnson is horny, she’ll probably look around her bedroom first. If she’s hungry, who knows if she’ll suddenly eat one in her kitchen.

The boys use her toilet just as the disposables do.  Scene where Ms. Johnson walks into the bathroom so the boys can do their business, but just as she enters the room, the disposables scatter off the toilet and run in fear.  One of the disposables push one of the boys into the bowl (by accident?). Noah falls into Ms. Johnson’s toilet and Alexis is the one to find him. “Haven’t we already done this once before?” referring to how she found them in the changeroom.

Scene where Ms. Johnson’s friends come over to get ready together. Ms. Bealls, Jalyn, Alexis, Rachel W. Joke: Ms. Johnson says that Rachel should be coming soon, the boys freak out at the name but Ms. Johnson reassures them she doesn’t mean Mrs. Hulme and that they’ll probably fall in love with Rachel (because everyone does). She explains how Rachel W refuses to kill tiny men, but will occasionally toy with them, she recalls a time when Rachel accidentally sat on one and then cried her eyes out. Ms. Bealls is very inexperienced with all things sex and tiny. Noah instantly recognizes Ms. Bealls since she was his grade 8 elementary school teacher, last year and had no idea that her and Ms. Johnson knew each other. Her friends laugh at Ms. Johnson for dressing up like that for school.

Alexis takes the guilty disposable to Ms. Johnson. Ms. Johnson disposes of the one who did it, takes him to the nightclub?

Add a scene between Noah and Alexis when Alexis visits Ms. Johnson’s house to get ready. While Troy is giving the boys a tour of Ms. Johnson’s home, Alexis shows up and teases them a little. The boys notice a tiny man sitting way up high in a jar on her mantle and ask Alexis who that is. Alexis replies, “someone very special.”

Ms. Johnson, Alexis, Ms. Bealls, Rachel W, Lacey

Ms. Johnson introducing her friends: “This is Ms. Frost and Ms. Walker, but you can call them Lacey and Rachel. This is Ms. Bealls, and you can still call her Ms. Bealls because she’s a teacher too.

Pregnant Lacey has cravings for shrunken men. Lacey eyes up the big man but Ms. Johnson wants to be sure he ends up down her drain, comment that she’s on septic so he’ll be around for a long time.

As the girls are trying to listen to the man through a stethoscope, they ask Ms. Johnson how long they usually live for. She says that they don’t survive for long, and that swimmers tend to last the longest.

Play off the fact that Lacey needs to pee a lot because she’s pregnant and that she needs to sit down ASAP and sits on the tiny filled cushion.

Introduce concept of tiny-filled chair cushion, Ms. Bealls asks if there are tinies inside the cushion, Ms. Johnson says that she just filled it but not to use it, but before Ms. Johnson finishes her sentence Ms. Bealls sits on it, then Ms. Johnson tells everyone that she has some on standby and that their time for action just got bumped up, cushion crew.

The boys peer pressure Ms. Johnson and her friends into disposing of a disposable? “I don’t want to spoil my appetite.” They crush someone unawarely?

Comment that female athletes at major sporting events compete for tiny men. Usually they win disposables but on a very rare occasion they’ll bet their own to increase the publicity.

Comment from Lacey: “Has Ms. Johnson told you not to finish before your woman? My hubby did that once and then before he knew it he was 2 inches tall, face first in his own mistake.”

Ms. Johnson gives half of the boys to Rachel and half to Alexis since they’re the only ones she trusts not to harm the boys. Rachel drops them in her undies. Alexis stuffs them in her pockets, “because a little mystery never hurt someone”

Ms. Johnson forgot to remove one of the girls from her underwear and discovers her at the night club or at home? Jaimey? She is forced into the tiny games? Or left on the floor in Ms. Johnson’s used thong, is later discovered by disposables who try to help her, later discovered by Ms. Bealls in the bathroom who kills one of the two disposables and pushes Jaimey into her vagina that’s currently on its period, sets up nightclub scene where Ms. Bealls volunteers the disposable and Jaimey into a duel, Jaimey is covered in blood so she’s practically unrecognizable, Jaimey wins though because of her expensive black belt training and is returned to Ms. Bealls and later Ms. Johnson. Ms. Johnson brings a few disposables to the nightclub, including Troy. As Ms. Bealls inserts Jaimey, “Hold your breath, fair warning, it might get a bit messy in there.” Jaimey duels one of Ms. Johnson’s old students?



As the giant woman headed for the kitchen, which Troy could see just on the other side of the open living room, the boys stared intently at her. She was truly gorgeous. Her butt was magnificent in those tight pants. But the moment quickly faded and they looked to each other questioningly. She had said there was a ladder heading down from the table they were standing on but where would they go? Troy did a 360-degree pan of the room to try and get a sense of where everything was. At his back were two large bay windows overlooking a brilliant forest and lake. The vaulted ceiling above him was very tall and finished with white planks. The walls were simply drywalled with a coat of light blue paint. Surrounding the coffee table were two large pillowy dark grey couches. To his right was a massive stone fireplace with a large television mounted above. To the left of the fireplace was a corridor with an open doorway at the end. Straight ahead past the largest couch was her kitchen finished with white cabinetry and light grey stone countertops. To the left of the kitchen was a large white door with a stunning glass oval in it, likely the main entry. To his left past the smallest couch was another corridor, this one with three doors, all but one were closed. The floors were all finished with dark stained hardwood flooring. White trim accented the base of all the walls and around all doorways and windows.

Troy looked over at the other guys and they appeared to be shuffling towards the corner of the table that Ms. Johnson had said had the ladder.

So if you mind your Ps and Qs like I have, life is actually pretty good around here. - Clayton to Troy

The walls the same light blue, the ceiling no longer vaulted, but painted a nice bright white. It was almost as if looking up into space, but space wasn’t there anymore. The white baseboards were twice as tall as they were, and that was a harsh reminder of just how small they really were.

When they finally reached the first door at the end of the hallway and stepped through, they were met by the biggest bedroom they had ever seen! This must be Ms. Johnson’s room. On the far right wall was a huge glass door leading out onto a balcony that overlooked the lake. In the middle of the room was a massive bed with a bright white footboard and headboard and there were even sliding white drawers on the sides. The sheets were both light grey and white but there appeared to be little sparkles all over it. It looked like a bed made for a princess. Beside the bed were two large bedside tables, the same matching white painted wood as the bed, each finished with a lamp that had a few little pine cones all over it. On the table closest to them, they could even see a leather-bound book neatly set there. On the left side of the room were two doors, one open and one closed.

The trio continued forward after taking a moment to admire the bedroom and check their blindspot for any approaching women. Just as Clayton had said, through the door on the left was a large ensuite bathroom, finished with large, square, grey tiles, a huge walk in shower with glass all around and smaller tiles a little darker than the floor, a white vanity to their right, and what they had gone in search of, a toilet at the back of the room with a ladder leading up to the seat. They saw another tiny man climbing up to the toilet but thought it was strange there was nobody else around. Maybe they were all in the kitchen having dinner.

Ladder to toilet - The ladder was a simple rope ladder with solid rungs and heavy weights at the floor to hold it in place. It took a good bit of effort to make it to the top, but it was easier than having to ask Ms. Johnson to lift them.
CHAPTER 16, WEEK 7: GIRLS NIGHT OUT

“We’re here!” Ms. Johnson announced as the vehicle lurched to a stop. The women peered out of the car windows at a flat building-front that was marked with dark purple lights around a single door that was practically glowing in the fading twilight. The building was unnamed but two women who had just entered showed no signs of hesitation. Clearly this was a place that if you knew, you knew.

“I’m suddenly feeling kind of nervous.” Ms. Bealls said.

“Same.” Alexis and Rachel nodded in agreement.

“Don’t worry, once we get inside you’ll quickly realize that you’re not the ones that are nervous. Think of it like riding a rollercoaster. You’re nervous until you’re going down the first drop.” Ms. Johnson said.

“She’s right.” Lacey agreed. “I’ve only ever been here once before but it’s pretty awesome. For us at least. How are the tiny passengers doing?”

“G-” Ms. Bealls started but quickly caught herself, not ready to reveal her secret little passenger quite yet. She wanted her to be a surprise.

“Ready, willing, and able.” Alexis announced with Calvin, Gatlin, and Brayden cupped in her hands. The boys each gave a thumbs up.

“Mine are awesome but hopefully I didn’t wear them out too badly.” Rachel said, lightly patting her crotch. She had small droplets of sweat forming on her forehead that weren’t there before the car ride, and certainly not because the car was unusually warm. Alexis just watched her closely, shifting a little herself whenever Rachel did, knowing Ms. Johnson’s students were something tight against the woman’s body.

As the girls stepped out of their car, a well dressed woman approached them.

“Hello Ms. Johnson. May I park your car for you?” The woman asked professionally.

“That would be just lovely!” Ms. Johnson replied, handing the woman her keys.

Once she had left, Rachel reached into the front of her light blue short shorts, rustled around for a second, and then pulled out two shrunken, very sweaty boys.

“Wow. Looks like you guys had as much fun as I did!” Rachel said, looking down at them in her hand.

“That was awesome!” Brody said, looking back at the pretty blonde. “Thanks!”

Rachel giggled. “No need to thank me, you did all the work. And to think that in another five or ten minutes, you may have had a world shaking experience. We were getting close.” And she brought them to her face to give them each a soft kiss with her plush pink lips. “Ooh, salty and yummy.”

“Well should we go inside?” Alexis asked, breaking the moment between Rachel and her two students.

“I’m just going to put you in here for safe keeping. I know it won’t be quite as fun as the last place. Don’t get too squirmy though.” Rachel said, nestling one boy in each of her bra cups so they were shoulder deep, but still able to see out and above her top.  Their arms and legs felt completely immobilized between the tight fighting bra and her soft skin.

“Are you sure they’re okay there? I think you should just carry them like I am.” Alexis suggested.

“They’re fine.” Rachel said with a friendly grin.

“It’s okay, Alexis.” Ms. Johnson said. “It’s just for a little while.”

The girls approached the front door attendant and after Ms. Johnson showed an ID card to the woman standing guard, the door was opened and they each stepped inside. The very first thing that struck them was the booming music that had been nearly silenced until the door opened. Each of the boys felt like the bass was going to shake their little bodies apart. Noah and Brody could feel Rachel’s boobs jiggle every so slightly at the beat of the music. The whole place was dimly lit with various brightly coloured lights dancing around.

“Hi Ms. Johnson! It’s good to see you again!” A short woman shouted over the music once the door behind them had closed.

“Hi Sherri, it’s so good to see you too!” Ms. Johnson replied as the two women lightly embraced each other.

“You must be keeping busy, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you. A lot has changed since the last time you were here!” The woman named Sherri said. “For instance, each of your chairs will have a little guy stuck to it. So if you wanna have a little fun, don’t forget about him or else he’ll pop like a grape. Many agree that if you’re wearing a skirt, you should definitely try sitting so he’s lodged between your cheeks. It’s pretty great. Otherwise it’s just a good way to pop your cherry, so to speak! You’ll also see that once you’re about to step into the main room that there are a half dozen testis or so popping up through the floor. They’ve got light all around them but just be careful not to trip on them. Their owners are beneath the floor though so they can’t see you and you can’t see them. There was great debate about whether or not to even bring them in since the rule has always been no normal men, but the head honchos thought it would be a good alternative for those who aren’t sentenced to automatic shrinking. The dudes are given the choice though. Become tiny or have your balls smushed. I don’t imagine it’s very pleasant letting us use their balls as door mats. But whatever. Either way they’re bad bad people and fit into the same category as the disposables we know and love. Anyways, that’s pretty much all you need to be aware of.”

“Thanks! I’ve got a few friends who are here for their first time tonight. We’re all looking forward to it! Take care!” Ms. Johnson said as they left the woman to greet the next group of women who walked through the door.

“Alexis?” Gatlin said to his current protector.  “What was that lady talking about? There are real men underneath the floor?”

Alexis grinned at the trio in her hands. “There is indeed, little Gatlin.  In fact, there they are.” Alexis said, tilting her hands forward slightly so the boys could see the floor.

Like the woman had said, there before them sat a handful of roughly textured firm lumps, all evenly spaced apart. Had they not known what they actually were and that there were men beneath the floor, they’d assumed someone had just left them behind by accident. The boys began squirming as they realized what was probably about to happen. Their eyes quickly shifted to each woman’s footwear. Rachel and Ms. Bealls each had on relatively harmless pairs of flats.  Alexis on the other hand took a completely different route and went for a pair of brilliant white, shin-high cowgirl boots that was a very unexpected but rather delightful choice. At least to them it was.  Ms. Johnson and Lacey each opted for the more elegant choice, tall, sparkly stiletto heels.

As Alexis walked up to her target, the boys watched in silence, bracing themselves.

“Just to be clear, this is my first time doing this and it’s only because they’re bad people. But remember this moment if you ever consider messing with me.” Alexis said, winking at her companions.

Alexis raised her right boot into the air and, as if she were taking a step forward, she dropped her boot heel down in the very centre of the set of balls below her and twisted. The boys didn’t know for certain but they could've sworn they heard a man’s mumbled scream.

“Ooh, it’s so squishy! Pretty sure I felt something break though!” Alexis announced as she completed her step and lifted her weight off the man. The bottom heel of her boot now clean with any dirt left behind on its target.

As they turned back to look at the damage, they saw the manhood beginning to return to it’s original shape, only this time it had the print of a boot’s heel pressed into it.

Rachel followed next and stepped over her manhood, choosing not to squash it at the disappointment of her tiny horny passengers.

Ms. Bealls did step on hers but combining her smaller frame and harmless shoes, she did far less damage than the heavier Alexis. Granted, the boys still winced knowing the delicacy of the situation

“Hold my hand. I don’t want to fall.” Lacey said to Ms. Johnson as they prepared for their turn. “Alright, one, two, three!”

On three, the two women stepped onto each testi before them.  Ms. Johnson chose to land with the ball of her foot instead of her sharp heel and exacted what looked to be a sickening blow to a now pancake-flat sack of flesh.  Lacey on the other hand landed with her heel… When she tried to release her foot, she had to shake it loose.  The onlooking boys all winced in pain and turned away. They couldn’t bear to see the aftermath left by Lacey. They weren’t sure if she did it on purpose or by accident, but she was the only pretty thing about it.

“Ms. Johnson?” Noah asked from Rachel’s bra. “Will those men be there all night? How many girls usually come to this?”

“Yes Noah, they will.” Ms. Johnson replied. “We’re some of the first to arrive. They’re serving a punishment almost equal to that of a tiny disposable. As for how many will pass through in a night… a few hundred? Maybe more. Honestly it depends. I’ve seen entire NFL cheerleading squads from the States come up to visit, professional athletes, Hollywood celebrities, royalty, the rich, high ranking government officials, you name it. It’s a pretty popular spot. Some nights it’s quiet, some nights it’s jam packed.”

Noah chose not to continue that conversation given that he wasn’t sure he wanted to know more. Though being at the mercy of some of those women Ms. Johnson named wouldn’t necessarily be the worst thing in the world. He’d seen enough movies to know that there are some pretty sexy CIA spies who he’d love to spend a night with. That’s probably not what Ms. Johnson meant though. Cheerleaders though? They could be very fun. If only.

Their group continued walking into the club that had both opened into a large rooms and taken on a dark purple colour, both given by the lights above, and the walls. Once they had arrived at their table, the girls each pulled out their chairs and revealed one tiny man stuck to each seat, just as the woman had told them.

Rachel suddenly leaned her head down towards Noah and Brody. “Which tiny would you want to be right now? Personally, I’d want Alexis to snuff me out if I had to choose. She’s got a pretty tight ass like mine. But for the record, I’m definitely not gay… which is against what we know to be true anyway.” Rachel said to them with a playful grin, particularly directed towards Noah. Noah was far too nervous to answer though but Rachel didn’t seem to mind.

“Mine’s kind of cute. I don’t think I’m going to sit on him.” Rachel said.

“Big surprise. Too bad for him though. Being squashed beneath your little ass wouldn’t be the worst way to go out.” Lacey said laughing. “Mine on the other hand is a dead man.”

With that, Lacey wasted no time in lifting her skirt a little before plopping her bare bottom down on top of the skinny little man below her.

“Ahhh. Like a grape smeared all over my bare ass. I’m sure he was wishing he got someone other than the heavy, pregnant lady.” Lacey breathed, letting her heavy body rest at the man’s expense. “If he knew what I looked like before getting pregnant, he wouldn’t feel so bad though.”

Rachel took a seat next, giving lots of room between her thighs, crotch, and the man so as not to crush him.  She was then followed by Ms. Johnson, Alexis, and Ms. Bealls, two of which also instantly flattened their tiny man.

“Mine is still squirming just like Sherri said he would!” Ms. Bealls announced.

“Definitely should’ve worn a dress like Lacey today. I think mine just exploded all over my jeans.” Alexis said with a hint of disgust in her voice. Noah felt a lump in his throat.

“Same here.”  Ms. Johnson agreed.  “Don’t think there’s anything left of mine now. You’re lucky Bealls.”

Alexis and Rachel each carefully set their tiny boys down onto the table before them. The boys each found that standing was exceptionally difficult after watching the women mash both testicles and then tiny men in a matter of minutes. Noah couldn’t help but look at Alexis, knowing that there was a tiny flattened body beneath that tight butt and massive body of hers. Although not a heavy girl compared to the others, to them she was still like a mountain. At least that man went out in a nice way and had a nice final sight.

“For you, my ladies.” A stunning waitress, hardly older than 18 suddenly said, appearing before the table carrying a large stainless steel tray that was covered by a matching dome lid.  After she set the tray down, she lifted the lid and revealed a platter full of tiny naked men, all looking dazed, confused, and terrified at the sight of the giant women before them. The women all squealed in unified excitement.

“Look at them all!” Ms. Bealls exclaimed, her eyes darting from man to man before her.

The boys did the same. On the polished, silver, flat platter sat at least two dozen shrunken men, each the same size as them. The difference was that they were each completely in the nude except for collars around their neck. The men ranged quite differently in both age and physique. Most were probably in their 20s or 30s, but there were a few who were likely closer to 50 and one or two who looked like teens

“What are the collars for?” Noah asked.

“They explain why they’re tiny disposables and not tiny like you are, Noah. For example, this one says-” Ms. Johnson said, picking up the nearest man from the platter, “Unlawfully sold government intelligence to foreign nations. Certified by the Government of Canada.”


PART 2:





Clothes
Ms Johnson:  Loose fitting, light wash jeans with form fitting long sleeve shirt.
Alexis:  Dark blue skinny jeans with short, black short sleeve shirt, some exposed midriff.
Rachel:  Light blue denim short shorts with black with white stripe crop top.
Lacey:  Slim fitting grey dress.
Ms. Bealls:  Bright pink and white, loose fitting floral sundress.

Ms. Johnson, Ms. Bealls, Lacey, Rachel W, Alexis, Noah, Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, Calvin






PART 2:  Each chair has a tiny man tied to the seat, this is a new addition since Ms. Johnson was here last, those in skirts and dresses benefit the most since they can feel them between their bare butt cheeks. Rochelle Bristol (short, heavy, and black), Ms. Johnson’s old roommate from the first year of university, sits down at the table.  


Then, just as everyone is settled, Mrs. Hulme sits down at their table too, waves to Brayden. Scene where the girls are having dinner and are served a side of disposable tiny men. But these men are designated to only have their penises nibbled off. The restaurant hand picked those men because they had the biggest penises. Demonstration on how to eat their penises or testicles, can pick them up by their junk and then slice with a knife, or if you pinch really hard and then pull, sometimes you can pull out just their balls, or can each them like chicken wings and slice with your teeth, helps when they have an erection, the restaurant has made sure that they haven’t cum for weeks so they’re fully charged and eager. Demonstration from waitress. Tiny man shots. Tiny man shots (like minnow shots), waitress comes along and swallows one (girl hesitated so the waitress stepped in, but wishes the waitress hadn’t done that cause he was pretty handsome). Waving fork around threatening to impale tiny (tiny is actually a student thought to be a disposable, man impaled and then girl eats?). Rachel W is poking at her tiny man, not wanting to eat him but also not wanting to embarrass herself, when Jalyn suddenly stabs the man with her fork, eats him, and grins. Woman manhandles a tiny man and forces his legs so wide (like doing a split) that his body starts to tear. Walk the plank (knife) into open mouth, squealing laughter. Rachel catches Gatlin spying on her behind a glass while she’s eating. They eventually connect and spend the night together. The girls are delivered a tiny girl, Ms. Johnson pulls out Troy, “you know what tastes good? Watch.”, Troy is forced to cum inside a beautiful model, “if you cum in me, they’ll eat me.”, after they chew and swallow they read out what crime she committed. Like a jelly filled donut. Lacey swallows everybody. Troy doesn’t want to kill the girl but he’s also very attracted to her, “if you don’t do it someone else will”. Ryatt does it without hesitation. Woman spills tiny men onto someone’s stomach, coes them gently, and then shockingly starts licking them off and eating them.  Two disposables are placed onto the table and told that they must pick a woman to be eaten by and they can’t choose “nobody”. If they refuse to choose, Lacey promises to drown them in her husband’s cum, “he hasn’t had a lot of action since I’ve been pregnant, so it won’t be hard to convince him.”  The girls try to market themselves to the tiny men.  


PART 3:  The club announces it’s time for fight club, the girls finish their food and then head over to watch. “Who dares challenge the mighty victor?” Mrs. Bealls pulls out Jaimey and volunteers her, “Believe me, she’s a feisty one. I have a good feeling about her.” Tiny strippers, tiny boxing matches with the losers being thrown into the crowd and eaten (the tiny man boxer owner, who’s normal size, yells as they throw his losing boxer into the crowd to be eaten, “he was my best fighter! Please don’t throw him!” Perhaps it’s either Ms. Johnson or one of her friends who eats him (“No no no no!”). Ms. Johnson’s friends hold him up high by the legs and wishbone him in front of him (crowd chants “wishbone. Wishbone. Wishbone”), crowd cheers and goes “ohhhh!”, then they eat his leg in front of him, chew with mouth open, then swallow him just as he’s blacking out (“he knew deep down he was never going to wake up again”).  Just after his leg is torn off his body, the holder of his body comments, “oh did you want him back? I don’t think he’ll be much good anymore.” Perhaps that losing tiny man held the longest streak of victories and was considered the best of the best, but lost in a controversial upset), etc. “The champion has been defeated!” The tiny men owners/trainers are forced to watch outside of a cage so they can’t intervene to try and save their tinies (only the referee has access to within the cage (think rock-em-sock-em robots). After the normal man who owns the superstar tiny man boxer loses and the tiny is destroyed, he freaks out. Then the girls all start chanting “shrink him” and he realizes he’s the only normal man in the club. They shrink him and force him to box against Jaimey? It was Jaimey who beat the man.


PART 4:  Dance floor dancing. Alexis and tiny Noah dance together. Women put disposables into the soles of their shoes before they start dancing. A woman casually tosses a disposable on the floor, he’s then unawarely stepped on and crushed into a bloody mess.


Ms. Johnson encourages Alexis and Noah to enter a competition together that she knows they’ll win (Ms. Johnson has already signed them up). Alexis learns once the game is finished that she would’ve had to have eaten Noah had they lost. Competition is the woman has to make her tiny cum before anyone else. Alexis is reluctant but trusts Ms. Johnson. When Noah first strips and looks at his competition, he notices that his boner is non-existent compared to the rest, because he’s nervous. A few seconds in when Alexis struggles to get a response, she tells Noah to relax. When he does, he gets the strongest boner of his life and is able to cum first.


PART 5:  Ms. Johnson gets Ryatt the Champion killed in response to the way Mrs. Hulme treated Brayden. Ms. Johnson gets feisty with Mrs. Hulme over how she gave Brayden PTSD. That’s the opposite of what she’s trying to teach them. Someone suggests that Mrs. Hulme and Ms. Johnson each submit their tiny men to compete against each other, Ms. Johnson initially declines, but Brayden says he’s willing to do it after the way he saw Ryatt treat others (Brayden doesn’t know that Ryatt will die), Brayden and Ryatt (who are considered the main event) get in line and are forced to watch what happens to losers (there’s no going back). Ryatt the Champion dies in the nightclub scene after the way Mrs. Hulme treats Brayden. Fear Mrs. Hulme (she’s pissed). Eiza crush? Ms. Johnson has Mrs. Hulme’s house sweeped for unregistered tinies. Ryatt is one of them even though Rachel loves him. Spin the wheel to see what game Ryatt and Brayden will play against each other. Scene with an Eiza character who crushes someone in her fist like Kong. Alexis takes out some anger against Mrs. Hulme by helping to destroy her champion, Ryatt.


PART 6:  The reader is introduced to tiny men in the city and how things are “different”, ie. tiny janitors in the restrooms, Noah considers jumping into the toilet to save the man, Ms. Johnson: “ah ah ah, you jump in there without being tied off and you’ll be down the drain in no time. The only reason they stay alive is cause they can’t be flushed, tied off on ankles.”. Ms. Johnson explains that if they toilet ever becomes plugged, they send a team of divers down to free it up, if they’re too slow, someone else will come along and seal them in (between girl 1’s poop and girl 2’s), then they get plungered into the abyss, some girls try to plug it just so they can have the amusement of watching the divers, there’s a penalty for plugging it with just toilet paper or something though. Students are sentenced to be toilet slaves for 30 minutes, Brody’s partner (a seasoned janitor) makes an “uh oh” face when a girl comes rushing in, Brody asks what’s wrong, janitor screams “brace yourself”, girl has diareah, Brody is sick for a week). Scene where Noah is in a toilet and Alexis comes in, at first not realizing that’s where Ms. Johnson put him, she doesn’t use the toilet though to Noah’s disappointment. Women do not take tiny janitors because they’re disgusting. Ms. Johnson takes Noah to the bathroom and teaches him to pee on tiny janitors in the toilet before she goes. Scene where tiny is speaking to a tiny who organizes tiny janitors for a busy public toilet in the city. He can’t even begin to describe the things he’s heard and seen. All the way from women who pee after just eating asparagus to women who have full blown diarrhea. Gotta go, let it go. The tiny janitors have string around their ankles to keep them from being completely flushed away. They work in pairs, pulling each other up if one falls in. Sometimes the club owner has to send someone to manually reset them all when both of them fall in (usually every hour they go and check). This is meant to keep things clean while sometimes giving women an extra thrill. Women generally don’t take the tiny men because they’re not exactly the cleanest. Nightclub has a toilet with a locking mechanism on the flushing handle for the women who want to do their business on a tiny and know that he won’t be flushed. A few girls poop long and solid on him, just miss him. Then a girl comes with diarrhea and buries him. Some girls enjoy the risk of not knowing if their man will still be alive at the end of the night. Disposables are wrapped in toilet paper and used by the girls, they know there’s one in the wad but that’s what makes it fun for them (they don’t know who), some tinies make bets on if she’ll wipe nothing, pussy, ass, or both, or blow her nose… Alexis uses a toilet with Noah in hand (but makes him turn around and cover his eyes until she sits, she pees on a disposable and then flushes him while Noah watches. Alexis flushes while she’s still sitting. One of the boys is found by the head hostess and are wrapped in toilet paper and flushed unawarely, but the toilet plugs and he’s saved by a diver just as another woman was about to bury him. We later learn that Gatlin was in the toilet paper and it was Alexis accompanied by Noah who used him.  Noah and Alexis have a chat in the bathroom together. Rachel finds Gatlin in the used toilet paper and saves him. After they leave, Alexis and Noah can hear Rachel telling the tinies in the stall to get out of the way. Noah is taught that, unlike men, a woman’s pee stream is typically directly directly into the water, so the bowl where the surface of the water is what becomes the dirtiest the fastest, and therefore that’s what they need to be constantly scrubbing, other times you’ll be washing the seat and someone will come in, so because you don’t have time to run to the back of the toilet before she sits, you just have to jump into the bowl and have you partner haul you up. Noah watches a girl crush a disposable with her poop (closes the lid, sticks the man to the top of the lid, sits on him so he’s directly below her anus, and then poos).

PART 7:  Parts 7, 8, and 9 occur simultaneously. Game where one boy lays face-up in the middle of a circle of girls. The girls (a dozen or so) each take turns lowering themselves down onto the boy’s dick, almost like a russian roulette game, where they keep going around the circle until the boy cums. After the third round through them, the boy fixates on one girl who he finds the cutest and who feels the best when he’s inside her. He tries to save himself so he’ll cum inside that girl but he ends up feeling the moment of no return setting in one girl too early. He strains himself not to reveal he’s about to cum so that when the hot girl just barely touches the boy, he explodes inside of her as she’s lowering herself down. Happens at the night club? Near the end of the night the girls are super horny and are practically begging for sex, comment that Ms. Johnson has some pretty amazing fresh meat, she doesn’t want them to have sex yet but peer pressure wins? Noah looks towards Alexis when he’s asked if he’d like to have sex tonight, when he says no, he sees a brief grin from Alexis. Or boys take a ride on a Sybian to keep with the tiny theme?  “What do you say, do you want to finally pop that little boy cherry of yours?” “I’m not sure…” “Oh come on, it’ll be fun. Please just say yes, I don’t want to feel like I’m raping you if you don’t want to.”

PART 8:  Ms. Johnson loses one of the boys (Brayden?) temporarily and the boy is almost killed in a game of musical chairs. He’s found by Mrs. Hulme who’s angry at him for being the one to defeat Ryatt. Dropped him at the entrance to the bathroom. Almost stepped on a dozen times. Brushed aside by someone’s foot. Ms. Johnson is told by someone that they think one of her tinies is in the game of musical chairs with Mrs. Hulme (who is trying to crush Brayden). Ms. Johnson rushes over, catches Mrs. Hulme, kicks her out of the nightclub, and then (off screen) order a sweep of her house to remove all non-registered tinies (which accounts for them all except the intern who Shawn will bring home). “You’ll pay for that.”

PART 9:  One of the women give Ms. Johnson one of her old classmates who was just recently arrested and turned into a disposable for domestic abuse, Ms. Johnson doesn’t have the heart to kill him, Mrs. Hulme is there? and pressures Ms. Johnson into submitting him to the “dance floor” where a dozen girls are allowed to dance blindfolded while tiny disposables run around on the floor (most usually end up crushed), Ms. Johnson is forced to watch as one (or more) of her friends and ushered into the dance floor and end up crushing the student. Chapter titled “The Student”. Ms. Johnson encounters one of her former students who was recently convicted of a serious crime (domestic abuse?) and was reduced down to a disposable. She has to make the decision of whether to treat him like her former student or as a disposable. Perhaps this encounter occurs during the night club chapter where some of the girls were talking to the tiny man (since he’s young, they were curious to know his backstory) and learned that he used to go to a school where his teacher would shrink them, they assume he’s talking about Ms. Johnson and save him for her. Sets up final story scene where Ms. Johnson will kill a student if necessary. The student: Ms. Johnson teases the man and says at least he wasn’t shipped off to a raging horny couple, Ms. Johnson seduces him. Ms. Johnson enters the student in a “minnow race”, hoping she might be able to save him that way, but he ends up losing, “this is the only way” - Ms. Johnson. When the student loses, Ms. Johnson knows she has to kill him. Enlists Lacey to help her. Lacey “dunks” the student into her anus several times. Ms. Johnson clenches her anus, trying to crush his skull (he practically screams at the crushing pain). Then, while the student is still head deep in her anus, Ms. Johnson farts, almost gassing the student to death (or does?). Ms. Johnson crushes the students shoulders when Lacey accidentally inserts him too far. When they realize the student has been severely injured, Lacey pins him to the floor and Ms. Johnson stilettos his head to end his suffering. Ms. Johnson takes the student to a privacy room with Lacey (who insisted she tag along) to punish the boy, the girls tell Ms. Johnson to bring back what’s left of him when she’s finished. Lacey drowns him in her breast milk pump?




Everyone regroups at the table at the end of the night when everyone is safe and sound. At the end, Ms. Johnson asks her friends if they would help her with her class’ midterms. Tease that Jalyn will be returning for midterms (“I’ve got an old friend coming but I could use a few more”).






Crush tinies between two butts.






Included:


Alexis took Calvin, Gatlin, and Brayden after Rachel snatched Noah and Brody first.


Trip to the city with Ms. Johnson and her friends so Ms. Johnson can blow off some steam and stress. Ms. Johnson and her friends get together and drive to the city for a special night out and for some time to unwind. This is Alexis’ first trip to the night club. Ms. Johnson to the boys, “don’t wander out of our sight and you’ll be fine. But it’s even more important than it was at my house.” Ms. Johnson is further reinforcing why the boys do not ever want to be classified as a disposable. Perhaps they visit a special bar with tiny men that Ms. Johnson has access to given her special scientific credentials, “all the men inside there are smaller than your pinky finger, no real men allowed inside”. The only normal sized men are under the floor. Give Ms. Johnson a boss-like, respected, well-known feeling the second she steps into the bar (she’s played a big role in the shrinking tech). Ms. Johnson comments on how many famous women come to use this club; anyone from famous supermodels, to movie stars, to entire NFL cheer squads, to professional athletes, to high ranking government officials. Only the mega wealthy or powerful are allowed inside.


There are normal sized slave men at the night club and are tied up and positioned so that their testicles are exposed at the entrance and on the dancefloor and they can’t move away. By the end of the night, they’ve been completely ruptured and flattened. At one point a trained ballerina even did a pirouette on one of them and completely destroyed him (tiny man on normal balls, both crushed). Noah asks Rachel about the men as they’re entering and watching Alexis (in front) step on them.  Rachel explains who the men are and that it’s meant to give women an extra buzz as they’re entering. They’re also a right of passage essentially. There is a station shortly past the entrance where shrunken men will clean shoes if they get blood on them. Shrunken man door mat to night club? Regular man door mat? Ball crush? The men have accepted this as their punishment for their crimes and will have the sentences greatly reduced as a result. Unfortunately it comes at the cost of their manhood.


Tiny disposables at night club have collars which say what their crime was (certified by…).
Questions to Answer:
What happens with Rachel and Gatlin? Gatlin befriends Rachel and later in the story Rachel rescues the boys?
What happens with Ms. Johnson and Mr. Woodland? Nothing?
Where do Alexis, Allison, and Noah go at the end? To university where the sequel takes place. Alexis is granted an early start in February so the sequel picks up immediately after the conclusion of this story.
What happens to everyone at the end of the story?
Ms. Johnson: Leaves Maple Valley after the death of Brayden and Liam.
Alexis: Takes a highly regarded research position at a university.
Noah: Leaves Maple Valley to join Alexis at university. Can play off the idea of just him versus the world since his friends don’t join him initially, they finish high school.
Gatlin: Stays to finish high school.
Brody: Stays to finish high school.
Ryan: Stays to finish high school.
Brayden: Saves Candice and becomes her personal tiny man.
Calvin: Stays to finish high school.
Trevor: Stays to finish high school.
Liam: Dies after volunteering to take the place of the student with the lowest mark.
Troy: Becomes Ms. Johnson’s personal tiny man.
Mr. Woodland:
Andreas:
Who does everyone hook up with?
Ms. Johnson: Troy or Mr. Woodland or Ryan
Alexis: Noah
Noah: Alexis
Gatlin: Rachel W
Brody: Elli?
Ryan:
Brayden: Candice
Calvin:
Trevor:
Liam:
Troy:
Mr. Woodland:
Andreas:
Who is Troy? Why was Troy shrunk? What happens to Troy at the end of the story?
Troy eventually becomes Ms. Johnson’s personal tiny man, spending more and more time with her (he’s good in bed).
What is Candice’s backstory? How old is she? What happens to her and Brayden?
If Brayden and Candice don’t stay together, could say that Candice is actually very wealthy so she helps Brayden. Candice dies but wills her estate to Brayden since she doesn’t have anyone else? Candice finds a scrap of paper and a bit of broken pencil graphite below Ms. Johnson’s desk and uses it to write and sign her will to Brayden (paper grows when Brayden grows). Sequel focuses on Brayden’s quest to track down Candice’s family who had her as a missing person. They’re a beautiful, wealthy family but Candice’s riches came from her modeling career. Jaimey’s rich family is out to ruin Brayden after he stole away Candice.
Candice is sentenced to Ms. Johnson’s cushion crew. Or Candice sacrifices herself to save one of the boys’ friends. Or Candice saves Brayden’s life while in the cushion but sacrifices herself.
Brayden attempts to save Candice from the cushion crew by becoming a disposable. He makes Elli think that he’s just a disposable so she puts him in the group with the rest of them, including Candice.
Does Mrs. Rachel Hulme get arrested?
Who dies at the end of the story (at the hands of Mrs. Hulme)? Who gets the lowest mark? Liam since he told about Ms. Johnson’s/Alexis’ secret and wants her to swallow him.
Do the changeroom girls get revenge on the boys?
Who does Elli take back home with her? Does she kill anyone while she’s visiting? Elli invites one of the boys (who is infatuated with her) over to Ms. Johnson’s house while Ms. Johnson is away, seduces him, uses Ms. Johnson’s tech to shrink the boy, and then they move back to Europe. Or Brody? Brody tells Noah about his plan before he does it, convincing his friend that he’s in love. Or Brody asks his parents if he’s allowed to go on an exchange trip, which they reluctantly agree to. Tells Noah that he doesn’t plan on coming back but thinks Elli will let him use her phone.
What happens to Andreas? Given to Jalyn? Jalyn suggests Andreas could be useful in her research, Ms. Johnson is hesitant because he’s been her personal tiny man (rather, the only one who hasn’t died) but eventually gives in, setting up a challenge for her tinies to be her next personal.

Chapter Titles
The Beginning
W1: Welcome Class
W2L1: Women’s Clothing
W2: High School Life
W3L2: The Female Body
W3: A Night with Ms. Johnson
W4L3: Puberty
W5L4: Bodily Fluids
W5: After School
W6L5: Spy Time
W6: Mrs. Hulme
W6: Thank you, Alexis
W7L6: Pleasure
W7: Detention
W7: Teacher’s Pets
W7: Girls Night Out
W7: The Student
W7: Who’s Left
W8L7: OBGYN
W8: Gym
W8: The Cheerleader
W9L8: Midterms
W9: Ryan vs Ms. Johnson
W9: Liam vs Alexis
W9: Brody vs Jennifer
W9: Gatlin vs Rachel W
W9: Brayden with Lacey
W9: Noah with Jalyn
W9: Debrief & Celebrate
W10: Parent-Teacher Interview Night
W10L9: Bodily Differences
W10: Tutoring
W10: Reading Buddy
W10: Work
W11L10: Healthy Living
W11: Shopping
W12L11: Female Fitness
W12: The Forgotten
W12: Sadie
W12: Home with the Holmans
W13L12: Relationships
W13: Art Attack
W13: Camping Trip
W14L13: Sexual Abuse
W14: Snow
W15L14: Makeup and Beauty
W16: Christmas
W17: To the Tropics
W18L15: Pregnancy and Childbirth.
W18: University
W18: The Championship
W19L16: Conception and Contraception
W19: Take Home Lesson
W20L17: Sex
W20: Ms. Johnson’s Home
W20: Sex Ed
W20: Date Night
W21: Final Exams

Story Chapters:


Add exchange student and movie filming (titled “action”)
Add chapter where Alexis develops a solution to both shrink someone permanently (but it only lasts for a short period) and shrink someone even smaller (but it’s not perfect). Alexis’ success with Ms. Johnson’s help is what propels them into university.


The Beginning: Background on Ms. Johnson
Week 1, Welcome Class: First day of school. Ms. Johnson Lesson.
Week 2, Lesson 1: Women’s clothing. Ms. Johnson Lesson.
Week 2, High School Life: Chapter on the day to day life of high schooler Noah and Gatlin.
Week 3, Lesson 2: The female body and genitalia. Ms. Johnson Lesson.
Week 3, A Night with Ms. Johnson
Week 4: Puberty. Ms. Johnson Lesson.
Week 5: Bodily Fluids. Ms. Johnson Lesson.
Week 5: After School: Brayden proposes going to watch the girls play volleyball.
Week 6: Spy Time. 3 Parts. Girls sneak into the girls’ changeroom to try and sneak a peek.
Week 6: Mrs. Hulme. 2 Parts. Brayden is taken home by Mrs. Hulme.
Week 6: Thank you, Alexis: Alexis rescues the boys. Allison, Noelle, Sadie have some fun.
Week 7: Pleasure. Ms. Johnson lets the boys figure out how to please a woman in bed.
Week 7: Detention. Ms. Johnson punishes the group of boys and one more.
Week 7: Teacher’s Pets.  The boys are taken home with Ms. Johnson prior to them leaving for the city.  Gentle scenes with Ms. Johnson serving them dinner. It’s all part of the learning experience. Ms. Johnson teaches them about living in a giantess’ home and how to be careful when she’s not aware of your precise location.  The boys use her toilet just as the disposables do.  One of the disposables push one of the boys into the bowl (by accident?).  Ms. Johnson disposes of the one who did it, takes him to the nightclub? Troy shows the boys around Ms. Johnson’s home. They meet and see that Troy has a sling around one of his arms, “is that from Ms. Johnson?” “Lol no. It’s from someone else getting a bit carried away.” Referring to the volleyball girls. When Troy is questioned about sharing a toilet with her, they say it’s actually not bad as long as you pay attention to where she is and how much time you have. Only downside is having to use it after she’s taken a poo. Troy is becoming Ms. Johnson’s favourite and is a hit with the girls at school too.  The boys notice a tiny man sitting way up high in a jar on her mantle. Ms. Johnson’s tinies tell the others that Ms. Johnson’s motto is “gotta go, let it go”, so don’t be in the toilet when she’s ready to burst. Giantess bubble bath with rubber ducky. Bubble bath jumping between boobs/butts like they’re islands. Scene where Ms. Johnson’s friends come over to get ready together. Ms. Bealls, Jalyn, Alexis, Rachel W. Joke: Ms. Johnson says that Rachel should be coming soon, the boys freak out at the name but Ms. Johnson reassures them she doesn’t mean Mrs. Hulme and that they’ll probably fall in love with Rachel (because everyone does). Ms. Bealls is very inexperienced with all things sex and tiny. Noah instantly recognizes Ms. Bealls since she was his elementary school teacher, and had no idea that her and Ms. Johnson knew each other. Her friends laugh at Ms. Johnson for dressing up like that for school. The boys think that Ms. Johnson’s disposables must be the luckiest disposables in the world, but her disposables convince them that it’s not always sunshine and rainbows, if she’s horny, run and hide, they tell the boys how right now she probably has one of them in her thong. Introduce concept of tiny-filled chair cushion, Ms. Bealls asks if there are tinies inside the cushion, Ms. Johnson says that she just filled it but not to use it, but before Ms. Johnson finishes her sentence Ms. Bealls sits on it, then Ms. Johnson tells everyone that she has some on standby and that their time for action just got bumped up, cushion crew. Ms. Johnson uses her thong to make a couch for the tiny boys while they wait for her. Joke from one of Ms. Johnson’s friends: “Do you ever wonder why you never see men dropping tinies into their underwear? Because if they did, they’d get a boner and destroy them before they’d get any pleasure out of them.” The boys ask the women what they do for livings, Jalyn says she’s still a researcher, mentions that Ms. Johnson is too, the boys ask Ms. Johnson why they don’t work together, Ms. Johnson says that she doesn’t do that kind of research anymore and walks away. Ms. Johnson forgot to remove one of the girls from her underwear and discovers her at the night club or at home? Jaimey? She is forced into the tiny games? Or left on the floor in Ms. Johnson’s used thong, is later discovered by disposables who try to help her, later discovered by Ms. Bealls in the bathroom who kills one of the two disposables and pushes Jaimey into her vagina that’s currently on its period, sets up nightclub scene where Ms. Bealls volunteers the disposable and Jaimey into a duel, Jaimey is covered in blood so she’s practically unrecognizable, Jaimey wins though because of her black belt training and is returned to Ms. Bealls and later Ms. Johnson. Ms. Johnson brings a few disposables to the nightclub, including Troy.
Week 7: Girls Night Out: Ms. Johnson, Ms. Bealls, Lacey, Rachel W, Alexis, Noah, Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, Calvin. This is Alexis’ first trip to the night club. Ms. Johnson gets Ryatt the Champion killed in response to the way Mrs. Hulme treated Brayden. Trip to the city with Ms. Johnson and her friends so Ms. Johnson can blow off some steam and stress. Ms. Johnson to the boys, “don’t wander out of my sight and you’ll be fine.” Someone suggests that Mrs. Hulme and Ms. Johnson each submit their tiny men to compete against each other, Ms. Johnson initially declines, but Brayden says he’s willing to do it after the way he saw Ryatt treat others (Brayden doesn’t know that Ryatt will die), Brayden and Ryatt (who are considered the main event) get in line and are forced to watch what happens to losers (there’s no going back). Ms. Johnson takes one of the boys to show them why they don’t want to be disposables? Ms. Johnson and her friends get together and drive to the city for a special night out and for some time to unwind. Perhaps they visit a special bar with tiny men that Ms. Johnson has access to given her special scientific credentials, “all the men inside there are smaller than your pinky finger, no real men allowed inside”. Give Ms. Johnson a boss-like, respected, well-known feeling the second she steps into the bar (she’s played a big role in the shrinking tech). Tiny strippers, tiny boxing matches with the losers being thrown into the crowd and eaten (the tiny man boxer owner, who’s normal size, yells as they throw his losing boxer into the crowd to be eaten, “he was my best fighter! Please don’t throw him!” Perhaps it’s either Ms. Johnson or one of her friends who eats him (“No no no no!”). Ms. Johnson’s friends hold him up high by the legs and wishbone him in front of him (crowd chants “wishbone. Wishbone. Wishbone”), crowd cheers and goes “ohhhh!”, then they eat his leg in front of him, chew with mouth open, then swallow him just as he’s blacking out (“he knew deep down he was never going to wake up again”). Perhaps that losing tiny man held the longest streak of victories and was considered the best of the best, but lost in a controversial upset), etc. The tiny men owners/trainers are forced to watch outside of a cage so they can’t intervene to try and save their tinies (only the referee has access to within the cage (think rock-em-sock-em robots). The reader is introduced to tiny men in the city and how things are “different”, ie. tiny janitors in the restrooms, Noah considers jumping into the toilet to save the man, Ms. Johnson: “ah ah ah, you jump in there without being tied off and you’ll be down the drain in no time. The only reason they stay alive is cause they can’t be flushed, tied off on ankles.”. Ms. Johnson explains that if they toilet ever becomes plugged, they send a team of divers down to free it up, if they’re too slow, someone else will come along and seal them in (between girl 1’s poop and girl 2’s), then they get plungered into the abyss, some girls try to plug it just so they can have the amusement of watching the divers, there’s a penalty for plugging it with just toilet paper or something though. Students are sentenced to be toilet slaves for 30 minutes, Brody’s partner (a seasoned janitor) makes an “uh oh” face when a girl comes rushing in, Brody asks what’s wrong, janitor screams “brace yourself”, girl has diareah, Brody is sick for a week). Scene where Noah is in a toilet and Alexis comes in, at first not realizing that’s where Ms. Johnson put him, she doesn’t use the toilet though to Noah’s disappointment. Scene where the girls are having dinner and are served a side of disposable tiny men. But these men are designated to only have their penises nibbled off. The restaurant hand picked those men because they had the biggest penises. Demonstration on how to eat their penises or testicles, can pick them up by their junk and then slice with a knife, or if you pinch really hard and then pull, sometimes you can pull out just their balls, or can each them like chicken wings and slice with your teeth, helps when they have an erection, the restaurant has made sure that they haven’t cum for weeks so they’re fully charged and eager. At the end, Ms. Johnson asks her friends if they would help her with her class’ midterms. Tease that Jalyn will be returning for midterms (“I’ve got an old friend coming but I could use a few more”). Women do not take tiny janitors because they’re disgusting. Tiny man shots. The girls are delivered a tiny girl, Ms. Johnson pulls out Troy, “you know what tastes good? Watch.”, Troy is forced to cum inside a beautiful model, “if you cum in me, they’ll eat me.”, after they chew and swallow they read out what crime she committed. Ms. Johnson takes Troy to the bathroom and teaches him to pee on tiny janitors in the toilet before she goes. Tiny man shots (like minnow shots), waitress comes along and swallows one (girl hesitated so the waitress stepped in, but wishes the waitress hadn’t done that cause he was pretty handsome). Ms. Johnson asks if Noah would like to try the race, the one where the owner has to eat the loser, Noah says no, Ms. Johnson reminds him that if he was a disposable he wouldn’t have a choice. Tiny disposables at night club have collars which say what their crime was (certified by…). One of the women give Ms. Johnson one of her old classmates who was just recently arrested and turned into a disposable for domestic abuse, Ms. Johnson doesn’t have the heart to kill him, Mrs. Hulme is there? and pressures Ms. Johnson into submitting him to the “dance floor” where a dozen girls are allowed to dance blindfolded while tiny disposables run around on the floor (most usually end up crushed), Ms. Johnson is forced to watch as one (or more) of her friends and ushered into the dance floor and end up crushing the student. Scene where tiny is speaking to a tiny who organizes tiny janitors for a busy public toilet in the city. He can’t even begin to describe the things he’s heard and seen. All the way from women who pee after just eating asparagus to women who have full blown diarrhea. Ryatt the Champion dies in the nightclub scene after the way Mrs. Hulme treats Brayden. Fear Mrs. Hulme (she’s pissed). Eiza crush? Ms. Johnson has Mrs. Hulme’s house sweeper for unregistered tinies. Ryatt is one of them even though Rachel loves him. Spin the wheel to see what game Ryatt and Brayden will play against each other. Scene with an Eiza character who crushes someone in her fist like Kong. Night club chapter? She crushes a man just as the girls are walking in to the club. After the normal man who owns the superstar tiny man boxer loses and the tiny is destroyed, he freaks out. Then the girls all start chanting “shrink him” and he realizes he’s the only normal man in the club. They shrink him and force him to box. Ms. Johnson loses one of the boys temporarily and the boy is almost killed. Dropped him at the entrance to the bathroom. Almost stepped on a dozen times. Brushed aside by someone’s foot. Gotta go, let it go. The tiny janitors have string around their ankles to keep them from being completely flushed away. They work in pairs, pulling each other up if one falls in. Sometimes the club owner has to send someone to manually reset them all when both of them fall in (usually every hour they go and check). This is meant to keep things clean while sometimes giving women an extra thrill. Women generally don’t take the tiny men because they’re not exactly the cleanest. Crush tinies between two butts. Put tiny in shoe before putting on shoe. Walk the plank into open mouth, squealing laughter. Waving fork around threatening to impale tiny (tiny is actually a student thought to be a disposable, man impaled and then girl eats?). Chapter titled “The Student”. Ms. Johnson encounters one of her former students who was recently convicted of a serious crime (domestic abuse?) and was reduced down to a disposable. She has to make the decision of whether to treat him like her former student or as a disposable. Perhaps this encounter occurs during the night club chapter where some of the girls were talking to the tiny man (since he’s young, they were curious to know his backstory) and learned that he used to go to a school where his teacher would shrink them, they assume he’s talking about Ms. Johnson and save him for her. Could extend this idea and write a story about a father or brother who was convicted of a crime and sent to be a disposable but ends up in the same town that his family lives in. Near the end of the story one of the boys is mistakenly labelled as a disposable and shipped to Rachel Hulme’s house where he is killed in her fun (or shipped to a celeb’s house, or somewhere known for killing tinies). Sets up final story scene where Ms. Johnson will kill a student if necessary. Nightclub has a toilet with a locking mechanism on the flushing handle for the women who want to do their business on a tiny and know that he won’t be flushed. A few girls poop long and solid on him, just miss him. Then a girl comes with diarrhea and buries him. Some girls enjoy the risk of not knowing if their man will still be alive at the end of the night. The student: Ms. Johnson teases the man and says at least he wasn’t shipped off to a raging horny couple, Ms. Johnson seduces him. Disposables are wrapped in toilet paper and used by the girls, they know there’s one in the wad but that’s what makes it fun for them (they don’t know who), some tinies make bets on if she’ll wipe nothing, pussy, ass, or both, or blow her nose… Ms. Johnson comments on how many famous women come to use this club; anyone from famous supermodels, to movie stars, to entire NFL cheer squads, to high ranking government officials). There are normal sized slave men at the night club and are tied up and positioned so that their testicles are exposed on the dancefloor and they can’t move away. By the end of the night, they’ve been completely ruptured and flattened. At one point a trained ballerina even did a pirouette on one of them and completely destroyed him (tiny man on normal balls, both crushed). Making tiny man earrings using an S-hook with sharp ends on either side, one to pierce the ear, another to piece the tiny man (foot). Rachel W is poking at her tiny man, not wanting to eat him but also not wanting to embarrass herself, when Jalyn suddenly stabs the man with her fork, eats him, and grins. Alexis takes out some anger against Mrs. Hulme by helping to destroy her champion, Ryatt. Alexis uses a toilet with Noah in hand (but makes him turn around and cover his eyes until she sits, she pees on a disposable and then flushes him while Noah watches. A real man is caught sneaking into the club and is punished.
Week 7: Mrs. Hulme “borrows” Shawn’s intern. After the night club chapter, scene where Mrs. Hulme returns home to find that all of her tinies have disappeared but then Shawn reveals that he has shrunk his intern and was going to give him to Rachel to play with, not knowing that they would lose everyone. After they play with the intern, Rachel decides to give him to Bowyn as her personal tiny man as he’ll be fit for the present and once she’s married (he’s a young intern). End of chapter is Rachel vowing to return Ms. Johnson’s favour, foreshadows the end of the story. “You may be my daughter’s now, but I know where you live if I ever need your services.”
Week 8: Lesson OBGYN. Chapter opens with Brayden trying to upskirt Jaimey to see Candice. The boys also walk past the boyfriend and he takes a few steps away from them. Ms. Johnson put him in his place during detention (flashback chapter?). Start chapter with Noah having a nightmare about Ms. Johnson being the size of a skyscraper, fueled by the rough changeroom chapter. Halloween? Lesson. Ms. Johnson takes her class to see her gynecologist friend. The vagina walls are designed to make a man cum. The cervix looks like the penis head. Pap smear. Ms. Johnson pays her in two disposables (“let me just make sure these aren’t my students, lol”). The boys are distributed to different doctors and taken to assist with random patients (some nasty, some gorgeous, some old, some quite young, the little girl’s first ever consultation). Sucked tiny man into rectum (teach about how the strong sphincter muscles will suck objects in if they’re deep enough and then hold them in there like holding in a fart). Difference between vagina and anus (anus has a tight ring but then opens up). When at gynocologist, the doctor lets a student crawl inside while using a speculum and then Ms. Johnson signals to remove the speculum, trapping the tiny student inside. Gynecologist explains that in the last few years, she’s rescued countless lost tiny men from inside vaginas.
Week 8: Gym. Boys meet the girls for the first time after the changeroom sequence? Halloween? The girls in the gym dress up as sexy superheroes (borderline school appropriate). Supergirl. Wonder Woman. Scarlet Witch. Black Widow. Noah googles how to impress a girl you like (hint Alexis). Google says be yourself (“that won’t work”), something else, and hit the gym. Maybe this chapter occurs just before the OBGYN class (“you’ll never guess where we’re going today”). Noah and Brayden go to the gym, deciding that, after having truly met Alexis, he wants to get into shape. While there, Alexis comes in, along with a few of her cute friends. She begins to flirt with Noah. Later, Noah walks her home. Alexis explains that next week is midterm week and that she hopes she gets paired with him. Alexis also reveals she had a tiny (unnamed) man in her undies the entire time. Jokes it was Gatlin. The girls invite Noah to watch their volleyball match tonight, and explain that they’re in contention for the provincial championship. Introduce Jaimey’s tiny disposable personal trainer, Herman the Champion. First time the boys have seen the girls post-changeroom, the girls sort of recognize them but can’t quite put their fingers on where from exactly, perhaps they figure out where and tease the boys a little and apologize for the way they treated them, threaten that if they tell anyone about how they look like without clothes they’ll kill them. Ms. Johnson can sense the tension in the girls and boys even though they have all agreed to keep silent about what happened in the changeroom. She takes the boys to the volleyball game in order to let the girls get even with the boys for what they did.
Week 8: Volleyball game. Alexis, being on the volleyball team, has to watch as the girls play with tiny Noah. The girls try to get her to play with Noah, but she explains that no man who has ever seen her naked has ever lived to see the next sunrise because she wants the one who does to be “the one”. Sadie plays with Noah before Alexis, so Alexis’ refusal stings a little. Alexis is jealous watching the girls play with Noah, perfect timing right before midterms to get the romance pulling. Ms. Johnson has begun to suspect she has feelings for Noah though and this is the first sign of her trying to spark the two hesitant teens. After the game Allison shows up at Gatlin’s house and delivers a truck full of clothes and goods. End chapter with a sarcastic comment from one of the girls, “We totally forgive you for everything you put us through. No hard feelings whatsoever.” “Do you think that was sarcasm?” Scene where girl douses a tiny man/student in soap and then uses him as a bar of soap, starting with her chest, breasts, arm pits, tummy, butt, anus, pussy/crotch. Ms. Johnson in horn dog mode? One of the boys volunteers for volleyball cheerleader duty, not realizing all the girls will be using him to get cleaned up after the game, including a peer pressured Sadie. Ms. Johnson knows what will happen to the boy, but thinks of it as a learning experience for both he and the girls. Alexis gets defensive since she likes Noah and knows what will happen and what he’ll see. Ms. Johnson is also trying to help Noah by making Alexis want him even worse. The boy gets to watch the girls strip off their sexy halloween costumes. The girls wish him well with midterms next week. Ms. Johnson drops each of the boys onto the volleyball court along with a few disposables before the game, but records them to show the girls that the boys have been put through hell for what they did. Ms. Johnson hand delivers the boys to the girls in the changeroom following the game with the instruction not to kill them or seriously injure them in any circumstance, but to do whatever they want to them if it smooths things out.
Week 9: Midterms: “I have one more who I’m hoping will be able to make it.” Welcome back Jalyn (“Tay Tay!”). The class is introduced to Ms. Johnson’s friends (DCCs) and introduced to their midterm assignment. Midterms are to give the students more exposure to women and are encouraged to share notes when everyone’s back.  One of the boys get chosen by not only a single girl, but a gentle couple (penis diving board) who educates the boy by demonstration. The boys are thankful they’re Ms. Johnson’s friends and not the girls from the changeroom. Although the boys have only been taught about certain things, the midterms are meant to be a jump start into the remainder of the term. One of the girls dress up in a sexy DCC uniform to seduce the boy. One of them is a tad sadistic and gets the boy to play archeologist and search through her poop for disposable tiny bones. Blowing gum bubbles. Tiny man is forced to clean up cum after giant couple have sex, giant penis diving board. Gentle couple who Ms. Johnson trusts to educate tiny boys. Cleans out a creampie. Cuckold. Jalyn arrives to Maple Valley just as the midterms are beginning so she visit Ms. Johnson the night before. Jalyn visits Ms. Johnson during the midterm season.
Week 9: Ryan vs Ms. Johnson. Brayden is introduced to Ms. Johnson’s home and eventually meets Troy. “You are my favourite, Ryan. It’s been a while.” Ms. Johnson has gentle sex with Ryan (opposed to rough with her disposables). Tease the man in the terrarium again.
Week 9: Liam with Alexis. “So we meet again little Liam.” Alexis constantly teases Liam. Alexis goes to the movies in the city to a place recommended by Ms. Johnson. Another tiny janitor scene but this time Alexis flicks the tiny janitor into the toilet and then tells Liam to pee on him (Liam is also tiny though). Liam spends the entire movie inside Alexis’ bra. Liam never gets to see her naked though (too dark). Meant to make Noah jealous. Liam fails to please Alexis during midterms. Offends her. Noah feels jealous of Liam for a long time and then one day Alexis tells him that Liam is an okay guy and all, but he’s too self-centred and isn’t very good at pleasing her (but Noah is).
Week 9: Brody with Jennifer. Jennifer strips Brody and gets him to pose nude while she paints him. He lets Brody play with son Clark in his monstrous Lego city (light hearted chapter). Jennifer also has a daughter and she plays too? Husband is at work for the night shift. Brief moment of panic when Jennifer thinks Clark took Brody outside to play in the sandbox with his tractors but instead left him somewhere inside the lego city, Jennifer enters Clark’s bedroom to clean, locks the door and pretends to terrorize the lego men not knowing Brody is in the city, like a mega giantess chapter. Following applies to Rachel’s chapter: Swap for Brayden to contrast and experienced couple vs an inexperienced couple? Couple trial run (like a child) - put him under their mattress while they have sex. Jennifer hides Brody under her matress after realizing her husband wants to have full blown sex, they proceed to have sex on top of Brody unaware. First they include him in their sex and they put him on her monds, and he slides closer and closer to the thrusting penis, and he begins to worry that if he keeps slipping, he’ll be pushed into her vagina and shredded by his penis. Maybe they have a little girl and they teach her that it’s ok to pee on tiny people (see, mommy and daddy do it too). They treat him like a disposable because that’s what they want to buy (cheaper). They pee on him one after the other while he is still recovering. Fish him out using a small fish net. Says to the guys, “I’m so done with being tiny!” They say, “that’s not even that bad, and it can actually be amazing, we’ve had our faith restored.” Eagerness… needs improvement. Playing in a lego man setting. Demonstration that teeth are strong enough to crush Lego or crunchy food. Using a condom as a sleeping bag. The girl doesn’t have anything else that would work. Jokes that the condom will be full soon so enjoy it while he can.
Week 9: Gatlin with Rachel W. Such a huge contrast between Gatlin and Rachel. Gatlin is tubby, poor, and not well dressed. Rachel is a professional model, fairly wealthy, and very well dressed. Rachel surprises everyone by wanting to go camping (even though the stereotype for her is to stay home and dress to the nines). Rachel is super gentle. Bikini beach scene since they are receiving record high temperatures for this time of the year. Gatlin apologizes to Rachel for getting the ugliest student, she reassures him he’s quite the delight. Rachel turns around while Gatlin pees, but two disposables sneak up behind and push Gatlin into the pit. Rachel has to find a way to save Gatlin. Then after she saves him, she tosses the two disposables in and then does her business. Or one falls in with Gatlin but they choose not to save him and she does her business on that one while the other watches, then they either leave the other or take him with them. Gatlin gets knocked as both he and Rachel are peeing (then Rachel starts popping, not noticing Gatlin fell in). Rachel saves Gatlin and treats him like gold, unlike the changeroom girls. Gatlin unlocks his love for girls. Rachel tells Gatlin that he should come on a photoshoot with her sometime and meet her friends (who are VS models). Or Rachel runs off to go find string after Gatlin and the other tiny are knocked into the pit toilet, then as she running back she sees a woman just leaving fearing the worst had happened, flash back to Gatlin’s perspective as he and the other tiny are trying to stay alive in the muck, girl enters and pees, her poop hits the other tiny head on and buries him, Rachel then drops the string down and saves Gatlin. Rachel sunbathes with Gatlin on her belly, ends up with an outline of Gatlin’s body just above her bikini bottoms. After saving Gatlin, Rachel forces the two stray tiny men to duel.
Week 9: Brayden with Maddie/Lacey. Fly a kite with Brayden on-board, playing an instrument. Lots of thrill seeking activities. Dancing. Showing him all her underwear and dresses. Girl plays with the tiny student by inserting him into her vagina. Her husband comes home from work unexpectedly. Girl begins panicking and quickly throws on her underwear and a t-shirt (tiny student still inside her). Husband thinks the way she’s dressing means she wants to get spicy. She doesn’t want to tell him about the tiny student so she plays along (reluctant students first, tries not to). They proceed to have sex with tiny student inside. “Wow, you feel so tight tonight! I’m not going to be able to hold on for long!” She apologizes profusely unlike the changeroom girls. Brayden knows she didn’t have a choice. “Well at least you probably learned something new this weekend.” They go on an expensive trip to a hotel for the husband’s work, sex on toilet, unaware of tiny man? Lacey later reveals tiny Brayden, he acts as their tiny man “trial run” since they haven’t been able to afford one themselves yet. Fly a kite with a man on board.
Week 9: Noah with Jalyn. Alexis and Noah have already had “fun” together prior to the midterm assignment so perhaps Noah is selected by someone other than Alexis and both of them are disappointed but Noah gets to experience someone new. Stay at home weekend where Jalyn tells Noah about Ms. Johnson’s past. Teaches him how to cook and clean. They watch TV together, then they have sex together which makes Alexis jealous when she finds out. Noah tries desperately (and succeeds) in not cumming because he wants to save that for Alexis. Jalyn explains how she’s involved in the disposable world (she shrinks them). This is the most “normal” midterm. Riding a Sybian with Noah in between? She first rides it while he watches and then she forces him under her. “I guess I need to teach you something.” Jalyn brings Noah back to planet earth by explaining how not all tiny men live their lives in fear, far from it. Many in fact wouldn’t trade anything for being tiny. Removes all of Noah’s doubts from the past while after the changeroom scene. Reveal that Ms. Johnson called Jalyn the night of Trevor’s death in a fit of guilt and depression, and then went to a bar in the city to release some of her anger (night club in the city chapter), shows that Ms. Johnson feels more guilt than any of the boys, reassures Noah that being tiny for someone worthwhile is the endgame.
Week 9: Post midterm party at Ms. Johnson’s house? Jalyn visits Ms. Johnson’s house for a night and sleeps over. Girl lets her tiny men wander around her house at night (or doesn’t). When she gets up in the middle of the night to pee and get a drink of water, she unknowingly steps on one of them. Then in the morning she finds the tiny man’s remains flattened on the ground. “Oh no.” Someone she liked? Ms. Johnson and Jalyn play with tiny Andreas ruthlessly. Andreas was the first disposable. A cruel girl captures one of the tiny boys while visiting a friends house and, treating him like a bug, tosses him in the toilet.  Just when his owner figures it out, she runs to the bathroom door, and just when she’s about to knock, she hears the toilet turn on.  The cruel girl walks out, “All gone.”  The other girl rushes in and sees that the bathroom is empty, including the toilet. Jalyn at Ms. Johnson’s house, she flushes one of the tinies, and then says “all gone” to one of the other onlooking tinies.  One of Ms. Johnson’s friends who was visiting her tiny-filled house. Board game with tinies and friends. Turns into video games with the winner taking the disposable. Wish-bone disposables. Jalyn attends and this is the chapter where we learn Andreas is still alive and is the man from the terrarium. Reveal how Andreas has been Ms. Johnson’s personal sex slave the last 5 years. Jalyn is going to take Andreas with her to serve as her lab assistant and to manage the new disposables. Finding a village of escaped disposables living in a crack in her wall (Jalyn or Rachel does?). They go there to be sure they won’t be caught up in any of her “fun”. She distributes them to her friends as doggie bags. “You’re lucky you get to go home with Rachel.” Somehow Mr. Woodland sees and Jalyn rushes to shrink him and tie up loose ends. “I really wish you hadn’t seen that. This is why I never let real men get close to me.” Mr. Woodland turns into Andreas’ replacement. Giant couple smears tiny man’s body on floor and uses his blood/body to draw a heart. Giant couple crushes two tinies at the same time, one each. Then tinies battle over who gets to be crushed by the hot girl. Ms. Johnson makes things out of the disposables clothes (napkins, Kleenex, reusable pads). Tiny men play chicken with each other. Perhaps hiding next to a busy women’s washroom entrance (so they know it will only be girls walking by) and they each take turns bolting across the width of the door to the other side. But then a girl comes hurrying towards the door and steps on one of them without even knowing. Night club?
Week 10: Parent-teacher interview night.
Week 10: Lesson on the differences in genitalia and body types. Post midterm debrief with Ms. Johnson following the completion of midterms. Alexis is slow to regrow her boy while Noah has already been regrown, thanks to Jalyn. Scene where Alexis tells Noah to feel under her skirt and he clearly feels a tiny man (student) squirming around inside her panties. He notices Alexis’ breathing spike when he touches and moves the little man around. Eventually he gets pushing so hard that he feels the tiny man squish between his finger and her crotch. Alexis doesn’t mind and winks at him as she walks away. Maybe she pulls the squished tiny man out and hands the remains to Noah before leaving (licks her fingers?). Maybe she teases him right after he squishes the little man and tells Noah that it was Gatlin who was down there (even though it was just a disposable), then giggles and says she’s just kidding. Being big and fat are not the same. Featuring Ms. Johnson’s friends again. Regroup after everyone’s midterm weekend. Guests (Ms. Johnson’s friends) are brought into the class to illustrate how women look different. These guests should be all the women who took home a student for the midterm weekend. “Now that you’ve all had a first-hand opportunity to learn about women, we will now see how every woman looks just a little bit different and why that is completely normal.” One of the students makes fun of the way one of Ms. Johnson’s friends looks and Ms. Johnson (embarrassed) sentences him to detention tomorrow. Include a post-class scene where Ms. Johnson bumps into a skid-student and drops all of her papers, but then Mr. Woodland, being the gentleman he is, helps her pick everything up, kicking off the romance between Ms. Johnson and Mr. Woodland. Ms. Johnson turns back to the student and tells him to see her in detention tomorrow.
Alexis brings Noah home for tutoring. Ms. Johnson asks if Alexis and Noah can stay after class and then explains to Noah how Alexis has offered to give him free tutoring. Ms. Johnson knows deep down that Alexis likes the boy and is trying to help her even though Alexis thinks that Ms. Johnson thinks it’s all for school. Alexis and Noah take a huge step together. They plan on getting together again on the weekend. Morning jogs with Alexis (Noah has spied on her jogging before?). Noah noticed Alexis’ muscular toned legs even though he doesn’t know the names of the muscles. Tutoring: This chapter focuses on the building romance between Alexis and Noah. The story starts to build to the point of Alexis shrinking Noah and then bringing him home for an “educational experience”. Alexis introduces Noah to “tiny janitors”. In this chapter, Noah gets to see Alexis naked for the very first time. Alexis (following the lesson on how all women look different down there) asks whether Noah likes what he sees after just seeing a group of women naked just 10 hours earlier (hint, Alexis’ body doesn’t even compare to those who he’s already seen, and he thought Ms. Johnson was stunning). Slowly build the chapter up from an awkward drive home, to a nervous dinner, to tiny sex before bed. Note that Noah asks Alexis if she’s ever had sex before and she replies that she has had a boyfriend (who she broke up with) but they never actually had sex. The parents are aware that Alexis has brought a tiny boy home, but they are ok with it because they think it is for school (even though she actually just likes Noah and Noah likes her). Alexis takes Noah out for a morning run the next morning before school starts. Girl and tiny test out an anti crush seat cushion. Physics lesson. Alexis’ vagina is much tighter than Ms. Johnson’s.
Ms. Johnson and the boys visit the town’s elementary school to read with young girls and expose them to tiny people. Wet kiss. Close calls. Mrs. Hulme’s daughter goes to this school. Wholesome chapter, not sexual, where the boys play with the children like action figures.
Alexis takes Noah to work with her (library). Chapter titled “Shhh” (quiet library, be quiet under the seat). Use this chapter to build a connection between Alexis and Noah. Cleans bathrooms. Deals with unhappy, grumpy people. At lunch, Alexis shares with Noah, letting him swim/crawl through her food, then sucks him clean. While working, Alexis uses Ms. Johnson’s tech to shrink a creepy stalker and lets Noah choose how to deal with him. They end up dumping him in the restaurant toilet and then wait in the stall next door. Her hot coworker uses the toilet? Her friend works there with her. Playing a joke with Noah to see if girls will flush disposables in the school bathroom while they sit in the stall beside. They will. Alexis puts Noah under the girl’s toilet seat for fun after he asks if girls really do fart. The girls who use the school toilet are completely unaware of tiny Noah but he knows that if they find him, he’s screwed. Alexis assures him that girls almost never raise the toilet seat. He’s placed in a position where he won’t be squished by the seat but he can feel the plastic bending under their weight and pressing down on him. Fat girl comes in at one point. Fat spills over the seat. “I recommend you stay quiet”. They joke that they should have dropped him in the men’s toilet. Alexis sees a mother hurry out of the library in a rush (after just being in the bathroom with her group of kids), Alexis goes into the bathroom to make sure it’s clean, finds a stack of 3 unused diapers, decides to have some fun with Noah and puts him inside one. Alexis regrows Noah, explaining she doesn’t want anyone getting suspicious. Story transitions back to class/Ms. Johnson. Scene where Alexis brings a tiny man home without telling her parents and her mom begins telling her all about how she used to torture the tiny men, scaring both Alexis and the tiny man in Alexis’ pocket without her mom being completely oblivious. Alexis has to hide Noah while in her parents’ bedroom, slips him under their bed mattress. Her parents later have sex on the bed, unawarely ontop of tiny Noah. Cum into a condom and then the woman eats it (unaware of a tiny man inside the condom). A group of boys watch on as the woman jerks the man off, hoping that he doesn’t cum since their friend is inside the condom. Horny Ms. Johnson: “Oh look, they’re cheering for us!” unaware of the tiny inside the condom. This scene could be between Alexis’s parents and Noah, “Mom!” “What? We’ve never seen this one before so we assumed he was from Ms. Johnson.” Alexis’ mom unawarely has Noah in her thong but then discovers him later that night (Alexis finds her empty thong in the laundry basket). Alexis’ parents take Noah for a “test drive”. Alexis lets Noah pick the underwear she should wear by letting him crawl into the pair on the floor and then stepping in to it to pull it up with him on-board. Satin panties… naughty. Cruel mother who sits on son’s tiny friends.  Cruel couple who “breaks in” daughter’s new boyfriend. “This must be the one Alexis has told us so much about.”
Week 11: Preservation of health and preventative maintenance. Hygiene. Prostate self examination (Ms. Johnson gives one as an example). Breast cancer checks. Showering. Yeast growth prevention. Healthy eating. Massage session (the owners sets the ladies up so when they lay down, they boob crush two tinies). “Please lay down here with your breasts on the little guys so they’re squirm and stimulate your nipples”. Special place because the masseuse teaches the client’s tiny people how to help. Class field trip?
Mall / lingerie / shopping day with Alexis, Alycia, and Noah (Alycia unaware of Noah?). Lingerie shopping. Long car ride to mall. They have to drive to the city since they don’t have many shopping centres where they live. Pee desperation scene between Alexis and tiny Noah while on the car ride. Sisters driven by parents, unaware of tiny Noah. Alycia learns of Noah’s tiny existence by the end of the chapter. “We’re going shopping this weekend, want to come? Really? Not even if we stop at Victoria’s Secret?” Changeroom scene where two girls wear and take off identical underwear but one of them forgets to take her tiny man out so while he underwear is laying on the floor with a tiny man inside, the other girl comes along and puts it on, thinking it’s hers. Maybe the one girl goes to use the shower and comes back to see the other girl putting on her underwear. Or, same idea, but it’s with swimsuits and the other girl who puts the swimsuit on without seeing the little man ends up drowning the tiny man without even knowing it. Perhaps the other girl can’t tell her about the tiny man for reasons. Shoe store where owner’s personal tiny man assists in measuring and sizing women’s feet. Has her own shrinking device (retired worked), people know not to mess with the tiny, newbies who tease the man or think about squishing him get a warning, “I’ll do to you whatever you do to him”. Alexis and friends visit the store, the tiny shows Noah how it’s done, shopping mall chapter. Threatening to impale with high heel. Tiny man tumbled away from owner, then purposefully crushed underfoot by oncoming woman as he’s still tumbling (stopped like a soccer ball), crunch. Noah was riding in Alexis’ breast pocket at the time and was watching the floor as someone was walking by and noticed the man fall out from the woman’s pocket, and then get stepped on by Alexis.
Week 13: Female Fitness. Lesson. Substitute teacher. Ms. Claire Wolfard. Claire adds an interesting dynamic since the boys are unsure if they can trust her or not. Ms. Johnson is away because she has had to meet with the parents? Mr. Woodland is sick so he and Ms. Johnson agreed to trade class times. In the spirit of what would usually be a gym class for the boys, Ms. Johnson teaches the boys what women find attractive and why it’s important to stay in shape. Ms. Johnson also takes the boys on one of her favourite workout routines (after shrinking them of course). The boys comment on how attractive Ms. Johnson looks in her workout attire (short shorts and a tight fitting t-shirt). Could include several fun scenes with Ms. Johnson using different workout equipment in the school gym. One could be where she’s running on a treadmill and she has lined the students up at the front of the treadmill and tells them to jump on the treadmill, being fired under her legs/between her feet, off the back of the treadmill, and into something soft as Ms. Johnson giggles above as she tries not to step on them. At the end of the chapter, while tired, Ms. Johnson forgets to regrow someone and then leaves in a rush (to catch up with her girlfriend for their weekend away). Perhaps Gatlin is the one who is left shrunken and Noah and Brody Holman discuss who should take him home for the weekend. Brody ends up taking him. Yoga class
Alexis and Allison find a tiny man abandoned and dying on the sidewalk (it’s cold and on the verge of snowing), take him home. Noah starts to feel jealous so he tries to get the girls to kill the new guy. Mother or Alycia kills him by accident. Noah is relieved he’s dead. Scene where Alexis gets the boys to pose nude so she can paint them for her project. Noah gets in trouble for setting up his death. Alexis punishes him by refusing to regrow Noah and Gatlin after class, setting up those chapters. “I hope you learned your lesson. But please please please don’t you ever think I don’t care about you”. Alexis feeds a stray tiny man who lives beside the sidewalk outside her home every day. Then one day while she’s walking with Noah, she sees the tiny man step out of the bushes to greet her but another woman is coming from the other direction and steps on him. Foreshadows “tribes” of stray tiny people. Alexis rescues the next one she finds and makes Noah jealous? Tiny man gets stuck in a wad of used gum on a sidewalk and is later squished since he can’t run away. Onlooking tinies watch as the gum (and their friend) stick to the sole of her shoe.  Alexis is pissed and this sets up a few weeks of sadistic Alexis until she and Noah resolve things during date night. Alexis gives him to Allison after their argument. Allison takes Noah to Brayden (a friend) and explains that it’s probably best if Noah wasn’t at their/Alexis’ house this weekend).
Unaware Sadie. Chapter begin with the boys meeting at Brayden’s house and playing the hallway vs tight guessing game. While Noah is still tiny, he and his friends need to visit his house to get something. While there, they think it would be funny to force Noah into one of Sadie’s panties (then she comes home). Sadie comes home and finds the boys playing with her panties, “get out of there you perverts!” Noah is still inside the pair of panties though which she ends up putting on. Then unaware Sadie goes to watch a sexy movie with friends. Scene where Sadie has to hide Noah from her friends. Sadie is wearing a dress with no pockets and didn’t bring a purse (has to choose between bra or panties for Noah). One of her friends sits on Noah (or the bag Noah is in) while she’s getting into the car (at the last second her friend decides she’ll come along and opens the door before Sadie can react, “I hope you’re alright down there”, she farts on Noah?). Sadie is unaware of Noah while she masturbates (Noah watches)? This could be part 1 of the Home with the Holmans chapter. The boys wait until Sadie gets home and saves Noah. Then Brayden takes him home with him. Alexis doesn’t regrow Noah and Gatlin as punishment for something? Movie theatre scene (maybe she’s watching a sexy movie with her friends while a tiny man is along for the ride). Perhaps one of the boys gets taken to the movies by the sister who’s completely unaware that he’s there. Perhaps he went exploring and found the sister’s room and started crawling across clothes that were scattered across the floor just as she picks up the underwear to wear. Sadie’s friends come over to Sadie’s/Noah’s house for the night (studying before a big test). Noah recognizes a few from the changeroom chapter. Noah tells his friends to come over so they can look at them. They find Noah’s pet bugs and squish/flush them? The boys overhear the girls playing with a tiny man (Jaimey’s, Candice and the man)? Sadie asks if Noah would please make a snack for them and promises she’ll pay him back, Noah agrees and the boys head to the kitchen (the girls are in the dining room beside the kitchen), one of the boy’s has a horny idea of cumming inside one of their bite size snacks (mini sandwich, roll of meat, etc) or drinks, then they watch as one of the hot girls eats his cum (“dudes, she’s eating all my little sperm friends!”). The girls dare someone to swallow Noah’s pet goldfish whole, Noah has a basic one and one with a lot of cool colouring, they eat the cool one.  Once Sadie does find Noah (shocked), one of her friends comes into the scene and Sadie is forced to stuff Noah back into her panties and pretend like nothing is wrong.
Home with the Holmans. Tiny Noah is forced to survive in Brayden’s home for a night, home of unaware Noelle and his mother. This chapter occurs after he has been rescued from Sadie and after everyone except Brayden and his family leaves. Trapped in Kleenex and then used. Perhaps while tiny Noah is staying at his friends house, his friend’s mom goes to clean the house and stumbles upon the Kleenex Noah is currently sleeping in (swaddled in it), and the mom takes the Kleenex and uses it, not knowing Noah is inside, and then stuffs it into her pocket afterwards. Perhaps while his friend is in the shower, Noah was still sleeping in a Kleenex when the mother comes into the room to get his laundry. Someone pours herself a bubble bath (Noah’s mother? Brayden’s mom/sister?), someone else (Sadie? Brayden’s sister/other sister?) sneaks a tiny boy (Noah?) into the bubble bath and leaves. Sees bubbles part as a large, bare butt descends through the clouds. The butt cheek makes contact as pushes him under the surface. He sees the tub floor quickly approaching and knows that if he doesn’t move he’ll be squished. Inspired by Stacy’s mom.
Week 15: Relationship Advice: How to be the perfect tiny man. Lesson. Important lesson before the final one since how someone is feeling psychologically is critically important to good sex. Alexis doesn’t regrow Noah and Gatlin at the end of class. Alexis gives tiny Noah to his friends for the night. The parents all host an after school meeting with Ms. Johnson to discuss whether or not the boys are getting the real world experience they need. Ms. Johnson explains the real world lessons she’s been doing. One of the mothers gets super uptight and pushes hard to send the boys to the city (a private club?) so they can learn how to please women without a safety net (ie. Ms. Johnson). The boys find a recording of the meeting? Ms. Johnson shows Alexis? Lesson on healthy relationships. Ms. Johnson brings in a pair of her friends who have been married for just a few years and they describe what it takes to live happily together. They also demonstrate two people having real sex to the class. “Now that we’ve studied the female body, the theory behind sex and reproduction, and seen how a woman’s body changes during pregnancy, today we see exactly where all that begins”. They take a field trip down the street to Ms. Johnson’s friends’ house.
Following Ms. Johnson’s class, Alexis volunteers to take the tiny boys with her to her art class and to a sleepover with her friends as an extended learning opportunity. This is a sort of revenge by making the boys strip naked in front of people. The boys can’t stop getting boners while modelling for the art girls. Sleepover with Alexis’ friends (gladiator games, musical panties, mini fashion show dressed to the nines, mani/pedi). Alexis introduces Noah’s friends to her friends. Alexis drops one of Noah’s friends in one of her friend’s butt cracks for fun, but then while she’s unaware, she injures Noah’s friend and Alexis has to tell her what she did. During gladiator games Noah accidentally gets swallowed by Alexis, she rushes to the bathroom to throw him up, “That really hurt, Alexis!” Alexis and Noah play with her tiny ex who’s she been keeping captive. Alexis reveals she’s been using him in nasty, cruel ways. They end up putting him in Alycia’s or their mother’s bath, shoe, panties, food (somewhere he will die). Noah is normally sized in this chapter and they are surprised when Alexis’ mother comes home early from work (Noah must hide). Deep down he doesn’t want the ex to die because he wants to talk to him. The girls dispose of their disposables with the help of Noah and his friends (after being set up from the previous chapter). All the girls are really horny after their sex ed class today. Butt sandwich. Gladiator games. The girls take turns licking the boys’ dicks. Jumping on bed to launch tiny man into air (accidently stomps on one of them, dies?). Truth or dare. Playing instrument for tiny man. Giantess twister (sleepover). Brushing teeth with tiny inside mouth. Toe separators for painting nails. Sleepover chapter? Smelling the fumes up close. Spa day? Tiny man plays with girl’s boobs in the middle of the night for fun but accidentally wakes her up. She punishes him by forcing him to try and support the weight of one of her boobs before it crushes him. Plays with her clit, she punishes him by pushing him inside of her for the rest of the night.
Camping Trip: Alexis invites Noah on her annual camping trip. Chapter starts with Alexis still holding a grudge but then they make up at the sight of a private sunset by the lake. Include a scene in the car while they travel to the campsite. Alexis starts having to pee really bad along the way, and at about the same time, Noah starts moving around a little and Alexis is forced to press her hand against her crotch to try and get him to stop moving and ease the urge to pee (she pees on him a little as they go over a few big bumps). Pee in McDonalds fast food cup on long car ride. Include a scene with a pit toilet where Noah notices a handful of tiny men at the bottom of the pit, begging for help (or Alexis sweeps them in with her foot in front of Noah) and the proceeds to pee/poop while winking naughtily at Noah. “But they might still be down there” (as they leave and another girl goes rushing in past them, meanwhile Noah knows what she's about to do to the tiny people in the pit if they’re still alive after Alexis). Perfect opportunity for 1-on-1 bonding between Alexis and Noah (but maybe she has to keep him a secret from her parents, especially on the drive, could be a good opportunity for some fun while Noah rides in her panties). Alexis takes Noah for a scenic hike through the forest on the weekend. Romantic waterfall scene and sunset. Alexis explains how she needs to work tomorrow, borrowed Ms. Johnson’s shrinking tech, and that she should regrow Noah and let him go home. Noah insists on spending “just one night together.” This is the night where Noah first gets to see Alexis nude. “Only one man who has ever seen me nude has lived to see the next sunrise, and you probably don’t want to end up like him.” Alexis throws a mini bubble bath for Noah in a tea cup to get cleaned up after sex. Skinny dipping? Scene where Alexis explains to Noah (in private) that while Ms. Johnson was teaching her about tiny men, she was once over to her home and learned that the government often sends her packages of tiny men as a thanks for her innovative work. Alexis teaches Noah to be calm when inside her vagina so he can last a lot longer inside. Panic just causes loss of breath and chaos. Slow and steady. While Alexis is sleeping and Noah is under her sheets she farts. “Alexis, whoa. I’ve heard girls fart but man, who knew it was true”.
Week 14: Sexual abuse and mental health. What rape is really like. Class on female emotions?
Snowy chapter (snow fort, skating rink, snow slide, hot chocolate bath). Note when first snowfall is. Noah asks to go inside Alexis’ panties, Alexis is hesitant and declines, Noah asks why, Alexis says it doesn’t matter, Noah really wants to know, Alexis says it’s her time of the month and she doesn’t want him in there because of it, Noah says that it doesn’t bother him and that they learned that having sex while on period tends to help, Alexis says that it’s her choice and that she really doesn’t want to and that it doesn’t turn her on in the slightest, so they find some other way to entertain them, maybe slipping tiny Noah in someone else unawarely.. Alexis rejoins Noah to regrown him so he can attend the rest of his classes. They make up and Alexis offers to take him out for some fun in the snow. Last part of the chapter is Mr. Woodland being called over by Ms. Johnson and the chapter ends just as they go into the bedroom. Foreshadow the death of a major character in the next chapter. Swimming in hot soup. Dipping tiny in hot tea like a teabag. Alexis takes Noah (or the boys) to curling practice where they ride the stones back and forth down the ice (ice is reserved just for her and her friends?). Alexis has to hide the boys in her water bottle (maybe doesn’t have a cap and someone almost drinks them?). “This tastes pretty good!” Alexis spends some time with Jaimey (and Candice)
Week 12: Makeup and Beauty. Lesson. Expanding on last week’s lesson. Hair. Explain what women carry in their purse/bag.
Week 16: Christmas Break. Wholesome Christmas chapter.
Week 17: Christmas Break. Alexis’ family takes a winter trip to the tropics. Christmas vacation to the tropics (bikinis).  Plane ride. Alexis has to push Noah into her vagina to save him before she enters the water. Or an end of term trip with Alexis’ volleyball team for winning provincials. Ms. Johnson is the coach so she goes too. Perhaps this chapter takes place during week 17, and Noah skips final exam review, but back in time for finals. Sexy flight attendant. Introduced to squat toilets (actually easier for tiny men since they can just walk up to the bowl/valley and go). Crushing grapes under feet, tiny falls inside. Field trip to tropics? Making juice? The girls enter a hotel room earlier than expected. Tiny AirBNB (housekeepers). The girls are given the room’s passcode but with specific instructions not to enter early. Tell the first half from the perspective of the girls (ending with them finding one remaining survivor), then the second half of the chapter is from the perspective of the tinies. 0.25” tall tinies in this part of the world, different tech, get the tinies nobody else wants. Hesitant to go in water because she knows there’s a tiny man in her bikini bottoms. Pushes him inside her vagina to get airtight seal from water. Plane ride with tiny men. Mile high club. A girl captures a group of boys at the resort and eats one of them. Then the next morning she uses the toilet and when she walks out she looks at the rest and says, smiling, “all gone”. Testing the local cuisine. Girl forces boys to listen to her stomach after swallowing their friend. One of the boys are taken captive by the night club (or when they’re on their vacation down south) and forced to have sex with a group of rich supermodels. He’s laid on his back and the girls each take her lowering themselves down on his penis, one thrust at a time, until he eventually cums inside one of them. He finds one of them particularly attractive and tries his best to hold out until she’s the one on top. He’s on the verge of blowing in the girl before the prettiest one and manages to wait until the moment the pretty one starts to lower herself.
Week 18: Weeks 18 to 21 are an action packed backwards sex run until the end of the story. Pregnancy and Childbirth. Lesson. Demonstrate how to use a pregnancy test (pee on student, volunteer). Pee on pregnancy test. Ms. Johnson brings in a pregnant friend to describe and show the students what all women go through during pregnancy and describes how men should care for them. Answer question of how much weight do women gain during pregnancy (butt crush/trample disposable).
University tour chapter with Lauren Augustine. Noah and Sadie end up in their mother’s presence together (unaware). Sadie and her mother visit Noah's university since Sadie is thinking of going there, shrinking ensues. Mrs. Knight flirts with the university boys.
Alexis borrows Ms. Johnson’s tech again to shrink Noah prior to the championship volleyball game the night of the university tour chapter. The two finalist teams compete for each team’s tiny mascot (Troy is MVSS’s). MVSS wins and destroys the opposition's tiny man in the changeroom. Note how Noah has been going to every one of Alexis’ games but this is the first time he’ll be tiny and with her while she plays. Changeroom scene where he peers out from her thin underwear. At the end of the chapter, back in the changeroom celebrating a win, one of the girls pulls out a handful of tiny men to destroy. Noah is forced to watch as Alexis participates. Flashbacks to what Ms. Johnson did. Alexis helps Noah spy in the changeroom, risky that he might get mistaken for a disposable. Maybe he does get caught and Alexis has to pretend like she doesn’t know him. While Alexis is playing volleyball, she touches her crotch, teasing Noah in the stands. Noah learns that his mother secretly works as a tiny man specialist. Sitting on friend’s tiny man while getting into car (he was on the passenger seat). Noah seriously injured and taken to hospital to meet his mother? Noah gets very injured as a tiny and needs to be taken to see a doctor. The specialist doctor turns out to be his mother who works part time for/with Ms. Johnson. They can’t regrow people who have injuries since they might die. Lost in rectum? True meaning to the saying “where the sun don’t shine” Tiny man is used as a bed pan for a hot girl while in the hospital?
Week 19: The Exchange Student.  Elli is staying at Ms. Johnson’s house.  Can imagine how interesting that would be for her tiny people.  Show Elli as a rather inquisitive person who is rather reckless with tinies to have the reader feel nervous for the class of boys.  Two options: Make Elli a good person who gets to take one of the students home with her, never to be heard from again unless she gets her own story.  Or make Elli evil and have her tricky Brayden into having sex with her while Candice is inside her (she befriends Jaimey, and this is Jaimey’s plot for revenge). Elli seriously disrupts a relationship (either between Noah and Alexis or Brayden and Candice).
Week 19: Conception and Contraception. Lesson. Teaching students how to cum. One of the students is shy and can’t cum, setting up a private tutoring night. How to put on a condom. Ms. Johnson lets him insert himself into her? Even just one thrust will change his world. Ms. Johnson takes the student home for extra teaching, after he has fallen asleep, he hears Ms. Johnson lightly moaning, he wakes to see her masturbating with a tiny man, she ends up killing the tiny man or pushing him inside of her and then forgetting about him (she doesn’t know he’s watching). Ms. Johnson private tutoring to teach student how not to be nervous and how to cum and perform in bed. Ms. Johnson sets him up with a tiny woman to have sex with? The woman gets rewarded big if she lets the student cum in her. “Can I practice on you Ms. Johnson?” “Lol, nice try.” Ms. Johnson “has” sex with one of the boys but stops just before he’s allowed to insert himself, they use a sex toy (fleshlight?) instead. Also at night, the student sees Ms. Johnson unawarely pee on and flush a tiny disposable who was in search of water. Ms. Johnson uses one of the students as a volunteer model and puts a condom on him. Does penis size matter? Elli helps the students cum. One of the students cums before he’s allowed (before Ms. Johnson can teach him stuff) so she punishes him by putting him inside a condom, he begs for his friend not to cum. During Ms. Johnson’s lesson on cumming, she puts Troy into Noah’s condom and that’s how he dies?
Week 20: Sex: As a culmination of the term, Ms. Johnson demonstrates how sex really works. Lesson. Teach the importance of consent. One of the students (important character) gets caught up in the condom and swallowed. The student is thought to be a disposable, when the parents come asking where he went, she says she doesn’t remember seeing him in class today (honestly), chalked up as a missing person’s case (they’ll never find him though)? Mr. Woodland grabbed one of the students instead of a disposable. Troy dies too? Mr. Woodland’s motives are that teaching the students is a good thing, but Ms. Johnson is also really hot. “There are tinies over there, put one in a condom and I’ll be right back.” Calvin/Trevor attempts to push Brody/Gatlin into condom that Ms. Johnson gave them to inspect. Ms. Johnson has real sex with the student with the top mark in the class? Ms. Johnson tells the student that he can take one of her disposables (beside the students) and put him in the condom since it’ll make it even more exciting. The student is so excited that when he sees a tiny in the condom, he assumes it’s already a disposable and puts it on (using Ms. Johnson’s past lesson on contraception). Ms. Johnson later swallows his load and the tiny student, not knowing it’s her student until it’s too late. The students are screaming from the sidelines trying to get her attention but Ms. Johnson can’t hear them well from far away and they think they’re just cheering for their classmate. Troy is the disposable
A student gets accidently caught up in Ms. Johnson’s underwear and gets taken home unaware. Same chapter as the one where Ms. Johnson has to rush out and leaves Alexis to regrow the boys. Sees crazy things. Girl (Ms. Johnson) plugs the toilet which holds a tiny man, uses a plunger without removing the tiny. Tiny man (or men) turned into human panties (using string). Ms. Johnson fashions a thong for herself out of disposable tinies (arms and legs tied together) to demonstrate to her girl’s sex ed class? Gatlin’s sex ed class. The student watches as Ms. Johnson leaves her home with the human thong on under her skirt. One of the students spends the night at Ms. Johnson’s tiny man filled home and has to use the toilet. The other men show him how to climb up the ladder and how to stand on the edge in the middle of the night. The student asks what happens if she happens to get up and has to use the toilet too. Normally they just hold their bladders since the darkness is dangerous. Then, just as the student is about to start peeing (nervous, so takes a while to get things going) Ms. Johnson suddenly gets up and enters the bathroom but doesn’t bother turning any lights on. The tiny student is knocked into the toilet and Ms. Johnson pees on him. She flushes but the toilet is clogged, she doesn’t bother fixing it. The other tiny man then has to swim down and save the tiny man who was caught until a wad of toilet paper, has to rip his way out.  As Ms. Johnson is sitting on the toilet, an onlooker watches Ms. Johnson nodding off, clearly still half asleep.
Sex Ed: Female sex ed class with Gatlin. Happens after the Sex lesson late in the story. Gatlin replaces a disposable who was killed in the last class (. The class is unaware that Gatlin isn’t a disposable until Sadie recognizes him. Ms. Johnson’s box of 50. “Why did I get the chubby one?!” All the girls get to take one tiny disposable home now that they’re finished that portion of the semester? Sets up extra fun sleepover? There were a few “untimely deaths” in the girls previous class so Gatlin is mistaken as a replacement, typically the girls keep the same tiny man for the entire semester and then get to keep him at the end. Ms. Johnson has a deal with the government that they will provide her with “teaching tools” so long as they don’t ever make it out into society (they’re very bad people). So the girls line up the tiny men they have been using all term around a toilet seat and they go full Hunger Games on each other. Last man standing gets to stay alive and becomes Ms. Johnson’s newest addition (returns next year for the next class). He is shocked to see what happens to the disposables and the girls are removing and crushing limbs while they are still alive. Perhaps Ms. Johnson’s box of 50 men is a massive shipment compared to normal ones (and she actually specially got it for her girl’s sex ed class, she just had a little fun first). She uses the survivors in her girl’s sex ed class to teach them about men. There’s no reason to use tiny women because the girls can already look at their own bodies for that. Perhaps Gatlin meets Troy in the girls sex ed class and we hear about some of the advevterures Troy has been on (both in Ms. Johnson’s home and in the girls sex ed class over the term). Troy is Ms. Johnson’s assistant teacher. Maybe ms. Johnson has been bringing the same boys in each week to help the girls learn. Impaled by toothpick (nightclub or girls sex ed?). Sadistic girls. Ms. Johnson has to remind the girls that the men are giving their life for their learning and they must be respectful. Line up tiny men around the toilet bowl. Last one standing wins. Three major characters? Two heroes and one villain. Ms. Johnson is the one to sit but doesn’t want to know who’s beneath her incase it’s her favourite (ironic). The girls are given a tiny man who was “almost pardoned for his crimes” but was not. They can do with him how they please since he won’t be allowed to return to the world. The girls make a challenge where if the guy cums earlier than 10 minutes, he gets punished. Or a challenge where the girls each take a tiny man and race to see who can make him cum first. Gatlin luckily gets a really good girl who helps him survive. Some tiny insults a woman by calling her a whale. She takes it to heart and tries to teach him a lesson (eats someone, sits on someone, suffocate between fat rolls). Troy has been used at every sex ed lesson as a model (used only by Ms. Johnson).
Date Night. Sadie saves Gatlin from the sex ed class and gives Gatlin to Noah for safety. Noah goes on a date with Alexis but has tiny Gatlin in his pocket. Alexis comes back home with Noah and suggests watching an erotic movie. Noah has to try to keep Gatlin alive while horny Alexis is sitting on his lap, millimeters away from squishing his friend. His feels something wet on his thigh, thinking she just crushed Gatlin, but it’s actually just some spilled water (or Alexis’ arousal fluids if she was wearing a skirt and going commando). Noah and Alexis realize they can’t live without each other. Alexis tells Noah that she hope he brings all he’s got next week.
Week 21: Final Exams: Grade 9 boys need to bring grade 11/12 girls to orgasm. Some of the boys get some of the girls from the changeroom chapter, “It would be a shame if something were to happen to you” one of the girls teases. Mrs. Hulme reminds the government that Ms. Johnson needs to dispose of one of her students. Since Ms. Johnson just accepted an offer to work at a university, she must dispose of the student prior to leaving (ie. same day as the results). Maybe she hasn’t been doing that.  Just before the girls leave with the boys, Ms. Johnson announces that the students with the lowest term grade will be swallowed by the girl with the highest mark in the girl’s sex ed class at the start of next term. “You see, this nervousness you’re feeling right now should be the same fuel you use every time you have the chance to please a woman. You should want to succeed as if your life depends on it because she deserves it.” Noah concludes after all he’s seen that he needs to stay with Alexis because a perfect woman who can protect him is massively important. Check who has the worst grade. Two of the boys tie for the lowest? They have a duel to settle it. Near the end of the semester, a tiny student begs Ms. Johnson to swallow him. It’s his greatest fantasy and he’s completely fallen in love with her (perhaps it’s the student with the lowest mark and that’s how he wants to go out). “But you’ll be turned into my poo!” Noah has to make Alexis or Allison orgasm. The climax of the story occurs with Alexis’ climax. End of story is Alexis/Ms. Johnson being asked to swallow the student with the worst mark, but they can’t and turn into gentle giants. Ms. Johnson is forced to label the student with the worst mark at the end of the semester as a disposable since the government is trying to build a society in which men can successfully please women under any circumstance. The parents all signed a waiver at the beginning of the term acknowledging that their son may receive the lowest mark. Ms. Johnson hosts a Hunger Games duel between all the disposables used in the girls sex ed class. Whoever’s tiny man wins (of the girls in the class), wins the tiny man. The girl with the highest mark in her sex ed class (Grade 12) at the end of the term wins the boy with the lowest mark from his sex ed class.  Alexis had the highest mark in her class but decided to do a victory lap to TA for Ms. Johnson. Alexis joked about swallowing the student with the worst mark from the previous term because she and Ms. Johnson both know they skirted the system by letting everyone live. The moms have a meeting and convince Ms. Johnson to swallow the student with the worst mark, some protest and say it’s a terrible idea, others say that if their kid does well, there’s no need to worry, they’re under the idea that this is the next step into equality. When the boys realize that Alexis was kidding at the start of the term when she swallowed that guy, Noah looks at her and she winks. The world’s resources are more limited than ever because of the pandemic that struck a few years ago, so that’s the justification for “trimming”. Ms. Johnson has been instrumental in setting up these sex ed classes all across the country. Her way of helping more tiny men survive their experience with a woman? A university wants Ms. Johnson to extend her efforts to them, in an even larger role than she’s ever had.











Foreshadowed Chapters / Scenes


Andreas has been living in the terrarium
Romantic forest scene
Noah’s kindness shows to other people even though he doesn’t see it
High school girls know about tinies, setting up the sex ed scene and tinies being left in the changeroom
More satisfying being dropped into panties alone
Liam heard things inside Alexis’ panties
Each girl doesn’t have their own tiny, but Ms. Johnson occasionally leaves some to be found
Meet wealthy people looking to buy a tiny man
Candice is regrown and reunited with Brayden
Redemption for Ms. Johnson. Finally finds true love and internal peace (end of spinoff story?).
Calvin dies during Ms. Johnson’s sex while trying to kill Gatlin
Build up fear of Mrs. Hulme. She kills one of the boys later in the story?
Flashback scene between Shawn Hulme and Candice where, after Jaimey gave him Candice, he took the tiny girl to the bathroom and “tried” having sex with her even though he knew his penis was bigger than her entire body.
Mrs. Hulme is involved in the killing of one of the boys (she reminds the government that Ms. Johnson must dispose of the worst student)
Mrs. Hulme “borrows” Shawn’s intern from work




Spinoff Story Ideas
Noah, Alexis, and Ms. Johnson at university (with Gatlin and Allison as guest stars?)
Accelerated university for Alexis since she is very bright. Starts in January rather than next fall. Returns to high school for prom (story 1 nostalgia)
Brunette Quartette: Paige, Grace, Erika, Karlie
The boys shrink to less than 2 inches tall as part of an experiment with Ms. Johnson and her team while developing a new shrinking device.
The military retains the university and Ms. Johnson to assist in interrogating a group of highly dangerous, highly important prisoners. Cue the “FBI Interrogation” ideas. Alexis comes along with Ms. Johnson to assist. The women travel overseas to the Middle East and also have to deal with the soldiers (ours and the enemy) eyeing them up like candy (supermodels on the battlefield, can’t blame them). There are a group of cheerleaders there for a USO Tour and Ms. Johnson “uses them” to assist (cue the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders trampling and toilet idea)
Brayden and Candice at her house. Candice is extremely wealthy and they have a very large home. Candice has a cute sister who is closer to Brayden’s age? Love triangle.
Perspective of an intelligence officer (interrogator- Ms. Johnson?)
Plot stems from the idea where the DCC travel overseas bi-annually for USO tours. Although there to entertain the men and women of the armed forces, they are also there to help interrogate and dispose of war criminals (aka the Taliban). One scene where the DCC are each choosing a member of the Taliban to “interrogate”, disgusted by each and every one of them. Another scene where the interrogators have placed a bunch of Taliban on the stage floor just before the DCC come out to dance. But the DCC have done this before so they find it fun to squish them as they dance (both on purpose and by accident, “I didn’t even see him but man did he explode under me!”). Another scene where Ms. Johnson (a primary interrogator because of her shrinking tech) tosses a bunch of Taliban into the DCC’s toilets and promises to only save them if they fess up, otherwise the DCC will use and flush them.
Life inside Rachel Hulme’s house
Troy (or similar character’s) battle against the world as a wrongly convicted disposable (order and justice driven story)
Perspective of someone who does the shrinking for the government
Perspective inside Ms. Johnson’s city night club
Wedding/honeymoon resort
School field trip gone wrong? Story about a trio(?) of men who are taken to a shoe store by their sister/master/girlfriend/etc but are shrunk down and left there. They are unique in that they are very tiny, about the size of ants. A missing persons case is opened and a police officer stops by to hand out posters with pictures of the missing boys, the boys watch, but can’t get the officer’s attention. One friend dies very quickly while trying to get someone’s attention. The second dies a while after. Chapter on finding a source of water and food. Crumbs for food, drips of water in the bathroom. Touring a university? University dorm? Shrinking tech malfunctions at the start of class so they decide to go to the university open house instead, not knowing the malfunction was just a delay in shrinking. They all shrink in different locations and suddenly. Connect to the main Little Learning story by tying this mini story into the university tour chapter, but don’t mention any of their names. Noah, Sadie, Alexis, etc visit the dorms and unawarely crush the students.
Spinoff story where a group of shrunken men form an elite special ops force where they infiltrate and obtain top secret information. One day they attempt to break into a russian woman’s home… it doesn’t go as planned. A woman shrunk a team of special force troops and uses them for her own purposes. On their days off, they serve as toy army men for her children. Other days they are sent on spy mission for the woman. The men are shown that they are nothing more than disposables to the rest of the world so they’re motivated to work for the woman.
Turn into a more interactive story? Readers can comment and answer questions as if they’re Ms. Johnson’s students. Short story with characters based on my reviewers: Reb, Hergs, Tom, Brett, Ziku, John, whackamole1 (Zack?), Blitz, Sovereign


Deleted Scenes


“And then there were two.” Alexis said intimidatingly but with her smile that was becoming almost trademark-able.

“You go ahead Gatlin, I think your dad said he’d be here early.” Noah said without breaking Alexis’ gaze. Gatlin left with Allison following not long after. Alexis strode closer to the boy who now felt like he was being backed into a corner by a hungry predator.

“You’re a nice guy Noah. I see how you look after Gatlin. Walk with me?” Alexis asked. Noah didn’t even need to say anything. He started walking and Alexis followed him through the door and into the stream of people. They took a few turns to get away from the crowd and stepped outside into the cool late-summer’s air. The sky was clear, the air was still, and they were far enough away from the parking lot that they weren’t in danger of being spotted.

“Tell me something Noah. Do you fear being tiny?” Alexis asked. It was an interesting question. Did he? Why was she asking?

“Well I guess at first, yes. Yes, I do feel kind of scared. But I think it’s more of a gut-feeling kind of scared. But it always passes after a while. Then it becomes a sort of... normal.” Noah replied.

“You’re not the first class to be going through this you know. Ms. Johnson’s done it before. But this is my first time. I’ve always wondered what people think when they’re just an inch or two tall. You seem like an honest person.” Alexis said.

“What do you think about it?” Noah asked. He was genuinely curious.

“Me? Oh it’s amazing for me. It’s amazing for nearly every girl who gets to try it. It’s indescribable really. You feel such immense power and dominance. But you also feel a great sense of loyalty when you find the right one. That’s the best part of it all. But it’s painful when you don’t.” Alexis said, looking down at the paved walkway they were walking along, the soccer field just to their right. They walked in silence for a few seconds. “Noah, do you want to see something? Rather, experience something?”

“Okay.” Noah said nervously, not knowing what Alexis was thinking. She grabbed his hand and pulled him off the path, through a patch of grass, and into a corner of the school.

“Give me your hand.” Alexis whispered. He did. She took his hand in her own and guided it lower and lower. Her touch felt like little bolts of lightning. So gentle yet purposeful. When she stopped, his hand wasn’t that far from her crotch.

“Alexis, I don’t think we should-”

“Shhh, we’re not.” She assured him. “Just feel. Gently.” She breathed into his ear.

With her hand lightly pushing against his, he moved slowly as his hand brushed against the soft fabric of her shorts. The edges of his hand brushing against her skin, making her flinch a little. With her help, she continued to move his hand closer and closer until his entire hand was resting against her body.

“Do you feel it?” She asked.

“Umm. I don’t think so?” Noah said, not confident in what he should be doing. Was she wanting him to grab her… There! There again! He felt something that couldn’t possibly be Alexis’ body. It was something else. Someone else.

“Is that-” Noah started to ask as he instinctively started to take a step back.

“Yes it is.”

Noah took a half step back towards Alexis, his hand back to its original position against her body. He waited, this time moving his hand ever so slightly. He was quickly met by another sporadic response from within. Whoever it was clearly didn’t like what he was doing. He was quickly understanding what Alexis was talking about though. He knew it had to be a tiny man. She even said, “mine” in the changeroom. It had to be. Being a tiny man was one thing, but now he had an entirely new appreciation










Cast:


Recurring characters:
Ms. Johnson
Noah Knight
Alexis North
Allison North
Sadie Knight
Gatlin Steele
Rachel W
Brayden Griffin
Noelle Griffin
Candice
Brody Bishop
Ryan Haas
Calvin Chase
Jaimey


Maple Valley Secondary School Staff:
Ms. Taylor Johnson
5’11”, age 29
Strong body, fit like an athlete, but thin in the waist and arms, strong thighs
Dark drown (almost black) straight hair down past her shoulders
Hazelnut eyes
Gr 9 School Teacher/Researcher
Teaches sex ed and girls gym class
Mrs. Rachel Hulme
English teacher at MVSS (Teaches Grades 9, 11, and 12)
Husband: Shawn Hulme
Children: Bowyn Hulme
Champion Tiny: Ryatt
Babysitter: Caroline
Occasionally “borrows” Ms. Johnson’s shrinking device. Ms. Johnson thinks Rachel is just shrinking her husband but really that’s just a cover (she does shrink her husband each time but she also shrinks random, under-the-radar people as well) and she’s been slowly accumulating a multitude of tiny men to play with (later arrested for this?)
Mrs. Hulme reminds the government that Ms. Johnson needs to dispose of one of her students. Maybe she hasn’t been doing that.


Grade 12 Girls:
Alexis North
5’10”, 120lbs, age 17.5
Emerald eyes, piercingly intimidating
Body like a supermodel (thin waist, nice butt, small but nice boobs)
Dark brown hair, longer than Ms. Johnson’s
Grade: 12
Extracurriculars: Curling, volleyball, track and field (running)
Given her high academic success, perhaps Ms. Johnson offers to bring her along on a little man research trip
Nickname: Sexy Lexi
Sadistic if the mood is right but usually sweet and kind
Doesn’t want tinies to suffer at all
Noelle Griffin
Brother: Brayden
Best Friend: Alexis
Dresses very conservatively
5’7”, 125lbs, age 17
Golden blonde hair, straight to shoulders, wavy ends
Grade: 12
Extracurriculars: Dance, volleyball
Sweet and kind but likes having fun
Emily Huber
“Like humour but without a punchline”
Ashley Roberts
Blonde
Stepped on a tiny man outside (unaware). Knows of tiny men.


Grade 11 Girls:
Allison North
Sister: Alexis North
Best Friends: Jaimey and Sadie
5’9”, 128lbs, age 16.5
Grade: 11
Extracurriculars: Swimming, volleyball
Face looks very similar to Alexis but blonde (Noah sees striking similarities while in the changeroom)
Tries to be nice to tinies but is accidentally cruel
Jaimey Campball
Sister: Jordan? Only child?
Boyfriend: Tyson Briggs
Personal Tinies: Boy, Miranda
Black hair, 5’7”
Athletic
Allison’s best friend
Somewhat cruel towards tinies
Mother is friends with Ms. Johnson
Somewhat slutty
Owns a tiny man (Fedoro Andrews) and a tiny woman (Julie)
Treats Fedoro (disposable who Jaimey found in the changeroom from Ms. Johnson) like gold and Julie (personal tutor purchased by her mother) like crap. Former worst student who is forever thankful he got shrunk?
Julie is a physics graduate. Jaimey hates her since she is supposed to also be good at providing beauty tips and she’s prettier than Jaimey is. Jaimey does everything she can to make Julie as unattractive as possible. Jaimey’s dad leaves food for Julie since Jaimey neglects her, hoping that she gets a better home some day.
Sadie Knight
The boys first see her in the changeroom scene. Future scene where they see her again at normal size and act all flustered after seeing her change.
Dimples
Mother is a nurse
Dating a boy named Christian
Will be going through to be nurse (referenced med school)
Shelby Levesque (friends with Alycia)
5’5”, 115lbs, age 16
Red hair
Petite but fit
Name changed from Natalia
Wears clothes that borders the dress code to tease boys
Walks with confidence and purpose
Noah sees her in the changeroom and recognizes her from the bus
Sadistic
Sarah Simmonds
Brown skin, 5’3”
Average build, doesn’t work out, not chubby either
Very kind to tinies
Aleasha Deware
Light blonde like Allison, 5’2”
Very petite but larger butt for her size
Waverleigh Anderson
Blonde (somewhat dark blonde), 5’2”
A little on the chubby side
Alycia
One of Alexis’ kinda sorta friends
Briefly mentioned in Chapter 6


Grade 9 School Boys:
Noah Knight
Model: Liam Hemsworth
Main tiny man
Sister: Sadie Knight (Grade 11)
5’11” (but still growing), 165lbs, age 15
Grade 9
Eventual boyfriend of Alexis (maybe at the end of the story we flash forward and they marry?)
Mother is a nurse
Gatlin Steele
Noah’s best friend
5’6”, 190lbs
Light brown hair (slightly messy)
Comes from a poor but very nice family
Only child
Not a good liar
Brayden Griffin
One of Noah’s new friends (just met this year)
6’0”, 170lbs, jet black hair
Sisters: Noelle and Natalie Griffin
Very athletic, typical pretty boy who all the girls love
Messy hair, set jawline
Noelle’s younger brother but Noah doesn’t learn this until he’s taken home by Brayden (while tiny since he was forgotten at the end of class, has to survive the unaware Noelle)
Perhaps he and Alexis have a few flirty moments and Noah begins to question his friendship with Brayden.
Ryan Haas
Noah’s elementary school friend
Brody Bishop
Noah’s elementary school friend
Very techy and good at fixing things
Calvin Chase
Trevor’s twin
Lost most of strength in left arm/hand during Chapter 10 (crush trauma)
Trevor Chase
Calvin’s twin
Extensive acid burns/scars down his entire left side (think Dwight from TWD)
Liam
Age 15, Grade 9
Eventually becomes friends with Noah? Alexis’ boyfriend, Allison with Noah? Probably just a tease with Liam and Alexis
Spent a day in Alexis’ panties after being stolen after a sex ed class (chapter 5)
To include a future scene where Liam gets crushed/eaten in front of Noah




Luke Kane
Discovered during Spy Time in the changeroom. Possibly killed.
Henry Karr (brother of Hannah Karr)
Andy Winston
John Reece
Chris Oaks
Tanner Hart
Tim Harvey


Troy Fletcher
Ms. Johnson’s disposable
Also known as “Little-T” by the girls at school (used as a vibrator during v-ball games)
Shrunken down because the package he stole and thought was just a piece of technology, was actually shrinking tech and a government instruction letter. The people he stole it from thought he was doing it on purpose and for evil purposes so they shrunk him to eliminate all possible threat.


Other Characters:
Caroline Pride
Mrs. Rachel Hulme’s babysitter.


Sequel Characters:
Ms. Johnson
Alexis
Brunette Quartette
Paige
Erika
Grace
Karlie
Noah’s Rez Neighbour: Claire (Wolford) Wolfard


Possible Female Names:
Last name: Littlejohn for evil character (probably male)
Alora-Rose Pristine
Elli
Lacey Frost
Kleine
Danica
Savannah
Dina Leeman
Janine McNabb
Emma Miskell
Lana
Jordan
Sarah Watson
Hannah Karr (sister of Henry Karr)
Kresson
Courtney
Holly
Taylor Forrest
Kayla Forrest
Jenna Forrest
Tori Forrest
Kylie McCleary (short)
Caroline Pride
Christie
Julia
Karsyn
Kristine
Natalie Griffin
Paige
Erika
Grace Woolley
Karlie
Hayley
Naomi
Lauren (equestrian)
Brooke Alpine
Tiana Amburn
Gabrielle (big butt)
Julie
Linea
Kelcey Veltman
Grace Engell
Candice Woods
Miranda Woods
Taylor Hulme
Josephine Rivers
Jasmine
Barbara Patterson
Azita Oliveira (Brazilian descent, think Lais Ribeiro)
Melissa Roth
Kate Regals
Melinda
Brianna
Eiza
Shannon Wooley
Layla
Emily
Laura
Joslyn Hillman
Vanderbilt
Marisol Varga


Ms. Johnson’s Research Team:
Jayln Stroud
Shorter than Taylor, age 29
Body like a track star, thin and small but fit
Red hair
Todd Sector
Deceased in Chapter 1. Cause: Broken back while being used for sex by Ms. Johnson
Andreas Weidman


Ms. Johnson’s Future Research Team?:
Alexis + Noah
Allison (finishing high school remotely)
Hayley
Naomi
Brooke
Lauren


Ms. Johnson’s Friends:
Ms. Bealls
Elementary school teacher (same school that Noah went to)
Jayln Stroud
Lead researcher for tiny man tech (never stopped)
Rachel Walker
Professional dancer and model
Looks like a real life barbie doll, only much more womanly
Refuses to kill tiny men but will toy with them
Lacey Frost
Pregnant
Ruthless
Alexis North


Nightclub boys:
Noah
Gatlin
Brody
Brayden
Calvin


Ms. Sadie Evans
5’6”, age 30
School Principal
Has a 5-year-old daughter (to include a scene where she first teaches her daughter about tiny men since the majority of mothers introduce this at year 5)
Mr. Michael Woodland
Phys. Ed. teacher (tough, hardened). Think Bradley Cooper
41 years old
Never married
Avid outdoors man (hunter, fisher, woodworking, used to work for a logging company)
Subtle romance with younger Ms. Johnson (sort of Lois Lane/Clark Kent style domination)
Elizabeth North
Alexis and Amelia’s mother
Charles North
Alexis and Amelia’s father
Valarie Knight


Disposables/Past Criminals (“Disposable Little Men” are men who have committed a crime and instead of taking up space in a jail cell, have been shrunk and distributed. These men can be used for any purpose and are considered less than human beings, simply objects for women):
Myles Briggs
Alfredo
Jazz Keenan (black)
Jake Doyle
Chad Cofell
Sujung Phang
Jiwoon Lee
Beau Garcia (testicles crushed by Ms. Johnson in Chapter 6)
Maxime Laroche
Brexton Pagey
Dallas Ozark




Troy Fletcher
Sebastian (Seb) Blake (short, blonde hair, Troy’s friend, new disposable, deceased in Ms. Johnson’s rectum)
Jett Chino (tall, muscular, bald, Troy’s friend, new disposable, deceased in toilet)
Clayton Holt (tall, thin, brown hair, Troy’s friend, veteran disposable, deceased in Ms. Johnson’s masturbation)
Sujung Lee (deceased)




Alexis’ Friend Group:
Alexis North
Allison North
Noelle Griffin
Sarah Watson
Hayley Danielle


Noah’s Friend Group:
Gatlin Steele
Brayden (new)
Ryan Haas (elementary)
Brody Bishop (elementary)


Women’s Volleyball Team (20):
Alexis North
Allison North
Noelle Holman
Shelby Levesque
Jaimey


Hayley Danielle
Gabrielle LeBlanc
Kylie McCleary
Grace Engell
Candice Sloan
Miranda Woods
Lacey Frost
Taylor Hulme
Natalia Levesque
Holly Forrest


Character Relationships
Best Friends:
Alexis + Noelle + Hayley
Love Interests:
Alexis + Allison + Noah + BF: For many chapters, neither the reader nor Noah know about Alexis having a boyfriend (Troy). This is to surprise the reader and create instant hate and jealousy.
Ms. Johnson + Mr. Woodland: This budding relationship develops over the course of the story. A soft, sweet woman with a strong, hardened man. Think of a Clark/Lois relationship.
Gatlin + Rachel W
Brayden + Julie



Who Has Seen Who:
Noah has seen:
Sadie - but did not get a good look
Gatlin has seen:
Sadie - but did not get a good look
Allison
Brayden has seen:
Sadie
Candice
Mrs. Rachel Hulme
Brody has seen:
Sadie
Ryan has seen:
Sadie
Calvin has seen:
Sadie
Shelby
Trevor has seen:
Sadie




Story Ideas


Grade 12: Age 17/18
Grade 11: Age 16 (most are fully grown by this age)
Grade 10: Age 15
Grade 9: Age 14


Maple Valley Secondary School (MVSS)
Population: 250-300 students
~30 Girls and ~30 Boys per grade
School colours: Red, white, and black
Extracurriculars:
Sports: Volleyball, cheerleading/dance, track and field, soccer, basketball, badminton, table tennis, cross country skiing, hockey, lacrosse, swimming, weight lifting


Plot Ideas:


Midterm assignment: Each boy will be shrunken and taken home by a female for one weekend where they will experience first hand what a woman goes through during a day. They will be graded on eagerness, discipline, manners, and tested on the topics discussed in class.
Final assignment: Each student will be randomly selected by a trusted female and given one full class period to bring her to orgasm.
First day of high school in a world where tiny people are known about but are rarely seen.
One sex ed class each week (4 days of Phys. Ed. and 1 day of sex ed)
“What is the point of a male teaching males sex ed. It should be taught by someone know knows first hand what they’re talking about”
In a world in the not so distant future, governments were forced to figure out a way to control crime due to civil unrest in the world. Technological research was also accelerated since the world was forced to work socially distanced more and the world was becoming more virtualized. As a result, scientists created technology capable of shrinking people on command, at close range. Though today the world has returned to a state of normalcy.
Wealthy people began to seek out these new people to “assist” them with their day-to-day lives and, as a result, the tiny criminals are rarely seen in the hands of common folk.
The justice system became less and less lenient towards letting people get away with crimes given how interested the wealthy were in tiny people.
Eventually, the technology evolved to become more efficient and advanced. The ability to be regrown to original size (but no larger) became available, more people could be shrunk in a day, and the devices became far less expensive to produce.
As a result of the technological advancement, the government began offering trial devices to select people and shrinking devices were available to a select few.
Ms. Johnson was part of a small testing group within the Canadian Military while completing a remote researching trip in the arctic circle. The group was tasked with evaluating the effects of human shrinking in extreme cold conditions. The military kept the test subjects in line while Ms. Johnson and the other scientists completed their evaluations.
Alexis could TA a sex ed class
The sex ed class could be right beside the girls changeroom. So throughout the term, the boys are plotting their way for getting in there to spy on them. So they slowly dig a hole in the wall so that when the teacher shrinks them, they can slip through the hole undetected. One of the girls changing catches one of the boys and mistakes him for a disposable and eats him (“I saw on YouTube this girl who swallowed one of them whole, I want to try”)
Maybe the teacher teaches a non sex ed class in that room before the boys arrive and she usually goes to the bathroom during the break. That could be their opportunity to use the device before the rest of the class arrives
Part of the motive behind shrinking for males is that bringing home a disposable to you wife is a sure- fire way to spice things up in the bedroom, and she’s bound to love it. Disposables are like glorified sex toys. Some men bring them home for themselves just to feel dominant and manly.











Scene Ideas:


Incorporated Into Story (Already Used / In outline):


Mother teaches her daughter that it’s ok to pee on little people by demonstrating and then letting her daughter try right after, while the little guy is still recovering. (Mrs. Hulme + Brayden)


Tiny men get accidentally kicked into a WC pit. Maybe the owner sees it happen but since the pit is so deep she can’t reach them. So she leaves to get a string but when she comes back she sees a woman leaving the bathroom. Maybe while they’re camping. (Rachel W + Gatlin Midterm)


Long car ride with the family. Tiny man is hidden away in her panties by his owner. The bumps make her really have to pee and she gets really worried because she knows he’s right down there but nobody else does. (Shopping day with Alexis and Allison)


Scene where a tiny man is taken home by accident and, while under her bed, listens to her masturbating. Maybe he sees her playing with disposables when he’s not supposed to and it terrifies him.


The regular Phys. Ed. teacher is home sick one day so Ms. Johnson has to fill in. All the boys ogle at her leggings clad butt all throughout the workout. Then they convince her to shrink them and do a miniature workout below her as her steps rock and shake their world. Realizes Ms. Johnson actually dresses pretty proper and looks different in regular clothes. (Female fitness lesson with Ms. Johnson)


Jumping on bed to launch tiny man way up in the air but she accidentally stomps him (Sleepover)


Nibbling off penis. (Night club)


At Ms. Johnson’s house, in the middle of the night, one of the take home students meets a disposable tiny (in her bathroom) who escaped his cage and was dying of thirst. The disposable jumped into the toilet to get water. But then Ms. Johnson awakens and, without turning on any lights, uses the toilet, flushes the disposable, and goes back to bed, all while the student watches. (Ms. Johnson takes student home for private lessons)


The main tiny man befriends a disposable tiny man or a group of disposable tiny men who is/are later killed (during sex, eaten, used for toilet paper, etc). (Brayden + Mrs. Hulme chapter)


Tiny “janitors” are a common sight, often found in public washrooms. Girls can choose to use them as toilet paper or force them to clean the toilet after use. (Night club)


One of the boys gets accidentally mistaken for disposable and end up in the girls sex ed class, where they are being taught how to safely handle little men (they squish a few by accident). (Gatlin in the girls sex ed class)


As part of the girls’ sex ed class, one of their lessons includes experimenting with and dissecting tiny disposables to learn about the male anatomy and stimuli. At the start of the class, the girls are taught how to kill the tiny men without destroying them (perhaps a hard hit to the head). One chapter could include one of the main boys stumbling on this girls sex ed class and being almost mistaken for a disposable. (Gatlin in the girls sex ed class)

Changeroom scene where two girls wear and take off identical underwear but one of them forgets to take her tiny man out so while he underwear is laying on the floor with a tiny man inside, the other girl comes along and puts it on, thinking it’s hers. Maybe the one girl goes to use the shower and comes back to see the other girl putting on her underwear. Or, same idea, but it’s with swimsuits and the other girl who puts the swimsuit on without seeing the little man ends up drowning the tiny man without even knowing it. Perhaps the other girl can’t tell her about the tiny man for reasons. (Shopping day with Alexis + Allison)

Gladiator games where tiny men fight to push each other off into the woman’s mouth below. (Changeroom chapter)

Ms. Johnson leaves the classroom before one of the boys can be regrown. So he gets taken home by his friend who then has to avoid being crushed by his friend’s sister and mother. Father is at work for the night. (Home with the Holmans)

Scene where Alexis explains to Noah (in private) that while Ms. Johnson was teaching her about tiny men, she was once over to her home and learned that the government often sends her packages of tiny men as a thanks for her innovative work. (Romantic hiking chapter)

Scene where Noah is speaking to a tiny who organizes tiny janitors for a busy public toilet in the city. He can’t even begin to describe the things he’s heard and seen. All the way from women who pee after just eating asparagus to women who have full blown diarrhea. (night club)

Near the end of the story, all of the boys somehow get into trouble and find themselves in the face of danger (e.g. inside chair cushion, on dance floor, the volleyball girls and Rachel Hulme get back at them for putting them through hell with Ms. Johnson, they randomly pick one to kill and go through with it, make Ms. Johnson accidentally kill one of them). Mrs. Hulme/the girls kill one of the boys, Noah is the unsuspecting (and unfortunate) witness


This Story Scenes:


Questions:
How does Troy die?
How to incorporate a tiny stuffed seat cushion?





Ms. Johnson has dinner with Mr. Woodland. Received an email from him, she offers to host. Lots of close calls with Mr. Woodland and her tiny men (who she’s hidden away). Unaware Mr. Woodland. Second half is Spa Day. Rewards disposables for making it through Mr. Woodland, orientation and staying with her. Teases that they’ll be having fun in school soon enough (sex ed) Night at home with disposables where she cooks them a feast and sets up mini chairs for a movie marathon. They take a bubble bath with her. Ms. Johnson buys off a sexy female police officer by giving her a disposable. There’s another tiny in the cup holder. “You should let me ride along some night, we’d make a great team.” Start with police officer to contrast dark and sweet Ms. Johnson. End chapter with shower scene with disposables (gentle)
Dinner for Three: In this chapter, Mr. Woodland visits Ms. Johnson’s house for dinner, which later leads to sex. Perhaps Ms. Johnson leaves her students (a half dozen or so) in her basket that she used to carry them from her friend’s house to her home to watch as she engages in a romantic evening. But while the students are watching, one of them slips down and gets stuck in a partially open “wrapper” (later revealed to be a condom). Then, just as things are getting steamy in Ms. Johnson’s bedroom, she reaches into the basket and pulls out the condom with the student still stuck to it. But, being preoccupied, Ms. Johnson doesn’t even notice him. She tosses the condom on the bed towards a pile of disposable tinies waiting for them. The student falls off the condom wrapper and lands in the pile of disposables, blending in as just one of them. Ms. Johnson proceeds to unwrap the condom and pick one random tiny man (the student) to be dropped into the condom before applying it to Mr. Woodland. The rest of the onlooking students begin freaking out as they know exactly what’s just happened. Ms. Johnson and Mr. Woodland proceed to have sex and cum into the condom, all the while the other students are begging for them to stop. Ms. Johnson removes the cum filled condom and squeeze both the cum and the student into her mouth, swallowing everything without even knowing who she just swallowed. She is (maybe) later told about what happened, but by then it has already been a few hours and digestion would have already begun. It’s too late for the tiny student.
Ms. Johnson takes Mr. Woodland to the city for a romantic dinner. There he learns all about tiny men and Ms. Johnson’s sex ed class. Portray Mr. Woodland as easily swayed by beautiful women.
Tiny Games: Chapter from Troy’s perspective. Every weekend Ms. Johnson has tiny games at her house. The loser gets to go to school with her on Monday morning where she drops him off in the girls changeroom, never to be heard of again (don’t need to expand on because readers can imply from changeroom chapter). The tinies don’t know what day of the week it is but they can guess based on Ms. Johnson’s schedule and a 7 day pattern. Start a chapter with Ms. Johnson telling her tinies to do something while she’s at school and they better have it finished by the time she gets home or else. When she does get home she jokes with them revealing she was only kidding (sometimes she is being serious though).










Crunchy crunchy


Fill a cushion with tiny men to sit on

Scene where Candice and one of the boys’ friends (who is a disposable) gets stuffed into a living cushion and sat on. Brayden freaks out because in that moment he realizes he loves Candice. Calvin is the reason Candice ends up in that situation (payback)

Near the end of the story, Candice does something to piss Jaimey off so she gives her to Ms. Johnson to be used during the sex demonstration. Brayden has to watch, hoping she doesn’t die. Brings a whole new meaning to “please don’t cum”. Sex scene with Jaimey+bf or Jaimey’s parents+Julie?

Candice and Troy? Troy tried to save her but couldn’t? Monsters. Part of the make-up and hygiene lesson? Ms. Johnson shows the disposables being crushed so the boys can start to appreciate themselves.

Men get mistaken for disposables and stuffed into a chair cushion, only to be sat on and squashed.

Tiny man on volleyball court. Perhaps the girl who steals Ryan proposes a challenge. If Ryan can survive an entire volleyball match on the opposition’s side, she’ll let him live.

Russian roulette with tinies

End Troy’s story with “who was Troy before he was shrunken”. Interesting character because he was shrunk and we can only guess at what happened between being arrested and shrinking.

“Why would anyone ever want to be shrunken down? I mean, it seems like a death sentence.” “Well let me ask you this: do you ever feel regret or disappointment when Ms. Johnson shrinks you down? I mean after the initial scariness goes away.” “Well no, but that’s Ms. Johnson. That diff-” “Exactly. That’s different because you know she’s going to love and care and take care of you with every ounce of her being. You just answered your own question Noah. Think about it, when a tiny man is partnered with the most perfect woman he can ever imagine, what does he have to lose? You wouldn’t have to go to work, you wouldn’t have to do chores, you wouldn’t have to worry about the stresses life brings. Sure, maybe she could accidentally step on you but that would devastate her more than it would you and that’s exactly the point. Your only purpose in life becoming loving her with every ounce of ‘your’ being. Just as she does with you. Isn’t that true love? There’s a deeper connection and a deeper level of trust there that any other two normal people just can’t even begin to understand. It takes a lot of trust to go every day of your life knowing that a girl hundreds of times bigger than you are will only love you, not squish you. The fact that you can touch her in ways she can’t even imagine is just a bonus.”

Someone gets sick. Sudden diarrhea with tiny in panties.

The boys shrink another male classmate who they kinda sorta know and moderately don’t really like. They put him in some perilous, unaware situations around girls. The boys do it to each other even though they know it’s dangerous. Then they feel bad when he dies.

Mrs. Hulme tacks one of Ms. Johnson’s tinies to her wall

Ms. Johnson gets wind from Alexis that Noah is actually pretty good in bed and decides to test him out herself.

Female police officer shrinks criminals (ride along with friend of Ms. Johnson).  Or Alexis’ father is a police officer and he lets her come along so she can shrink the people he arrests (daddy’s girl). They come across someone they know well who did something horrible. This is partly how Ms. Johnson stocks up on tinies for school, by lending the device to Alexis.

Mr. Woodland is in love with Ms. Johnson but she’s still in love with Todd from Chapter 1 and can’t get into Mr. Woodland. Mrs. Hulme kills him in retaliation?



Future Story Scenes:


Eating contest among friends where a kind owner of a tiny eats a disposable tiny in front of her personal tiny, scaring her personal tiny. Maybe her friend almost mistakes her personal tiny for a disposable


Dentist drops very tiny man in back of hot girl’s throat, and waits for her to swallow him unaware whole. One of Alexis’ new friends is a hygienist in training at university?


Backstage pass people at a concert get shrunk and eaten/thrown in the toilet


Tiny man in jar. Pee in jar and shake


Some shrink more or less based on their DNA. Celebs pay more for bigger/smaller men


A couple having sex on a bed that is covered with disposable tinies (maybe even a main character gets accidentley included among the disposables). “It’s like laying under a blanket while your siblings jump on top of you. Except the “blanket” is a giant butt cheek, and the “siblings” are two massive lovers ravishing each other”. Hotel


Tightrope where tiny has to cross the rope without falling into the girl’s mouth below (university party?)

Stalker gets shrunken and punished. Perhaps Alexis reveals she has her own shrinking device (was gifted it just a few days ago). Alexis’ friends insist on punishing him.

Man requests to be swallowed and pooped out (even though he’ll be dead)

Amusement park / eating contest

Big family Thanksgiving dinner at Ms. Johnson’s or Alexis house. Part of the annual fun is dropping a bunch of disposables into a pit toilet and then seeing how many are alive by the time the party is over. Everyone uses it. Grandma, moms, dads, brothers, sisters, kids.

Ms. Johnson subs at the elementary school, making the readers think she’s going to shrink them


Panty raid. Boys are hidden in panties as a prank? Boys are given a shrink ray and told (as a dare) to sneak into so and sos house to steal her panties, only rule is they can’t shrink anything except themselves.


Concert

Diaper scene

Sex in public?

Cheerleader scene where she flips into someone’s hands so she’s standing on his palms, but he has a tiny man resting on his palms, ready to be squashed by the cheerleader (the man’s enemy).

Someone shrinks a Ferrari for their tiny man to play with. Perhaps one of the disposables owned it before he was shrunken

Spinoff story where Alexis takes Noah to university with her. While there, she’s goes on a nature expedition and go backcountry camping. Alexis takes Noah on this all-girls trip.

While at university, Alexis is offered a chance to act as a “teacher” for a tiny exchange student as part of an assignment similar to Ms. Johnson’s midterm assignment. Alexis and Noah plan something naughty for the student.

Hiding friends clothes in someone’s panties and then they walk away unaware of the tiny clothes

Alexis puts Noah up high on a shelf in the changeroom so he can spy on the girls for fun. “I don’t know Alexis, the last time I was in there it didn’t go so well”. She hides him in the schools pool changeroom (women + teens) or gifted (temporarily) to a professional cheer squad (all women) since Alexis knows a few of the girls on the team, they promise to take good care of him. Future story at university?

Peeing in a tiny pool with tiny men swimming about

Alexis takes Noah to the prom. They have sex for the first time, both at normal size? After sex Alexis says, “I’ve always wondered, will a guy go down on his girl just after cumming in her?” Alexis then shrinks Noah. “How about now?” As cum is dripping out of her. Gatlin takes Rachel W to the prom. Prom tradition to shrink every boyfriend and the girlfriends team up to play games with them. MVSS has an annual tradition of doing a fall prom when the leaves are in full colour. They return to MVSS part way through university to attend prom.

Giantess interrogation techniques are used a lot by the government now (suspect shrunk and pressured by a female agent, women come across as more fierce since its not their natural role). Explain how only the worst of the worst are permanently shrunken and gifted. “The government is pretty careful about who they shrink… and especially who they give away to us”

Ms. Johnson is hired by the Canadian Military to act as an interrogator using the “methods” that she has been unknowingly developing all this time. Or she used to work for them and now they need her again.

FBI interrogation method to tape prisoner to the bowl of the women’s toilet (imagine being a prisoner transported to an FBI office with pretty women professionally dressed going about their normal day). Possibility of being flushed away (tape fails) plus the nastiness of being in a toilet all day every day. All the women in white blouses and black skirts know this is a common interrogation method so they don’t pay any attention to him. Tiny man in mouth, “tell me or I swallow”. Noah is asked to come along with Ms. Johnson to assist in the interrogating process so that the suspects feel more at ease.

Girls take turns riding penis, playing Russian roulette to see who gets cummed in. Interrogation method? First one to cum dies?

In follow up story Noah gets early acceptance to university thanks to Ms. Johnson and Alexis. He gets put in the girls dorm (floor) so he could be very close to Alexis (condition of acceptance). On arrival, they find out he has been assigned a roommate, a very attractive university girl (by complete fluke) since they don’t normally (ever) have to worry about a boy getting his own room on that floor.

Woopie cushion with tiny inside (school prank on one of the girls, unaware, not expecting it to compress very much under the little girl, then a chubby girl or big boy comes along and smushes the tiny inside, “I bet I can really make it go, no wait!”)

Bachelorette party. Honeymoon where they are gifted tiny men. Future story?

Spank a girl with a tiny in her back butt shorts pocket, squashing the tiny man.

Girl tortures a tiny man (ex?) by laying him down just in front of her butt, then she slowly rocks herself forward to steamroll the man crushing his legs first under her bony tight butt

Tiny men in long jump sand pit (girls lands on them with her butt). University athletics. Beach volleyball. Land with your butt.

Take tiny on date. Boy is unaware of the girls tiny man. Sadie movie date?

Hospital scene?

Challenge: Friend inside pussy. If you can have sex for 20 minutes and a) not crush him and b) not cum/drown him, he’s free to go

Bet that loser has to eat her tiny man. Big university competition: Girls spend a lot of time training (and bonding with) a tiny man every year to compete in a race for a lot of money. But the losers of the race must eat their tiny man (who they’ve come to like) just like minnow racing.

Couple has sex on a toilet with a tiny man in the bowl (not theirs)

Musical chairs but with panties or butt crushing tinies

Sew tiny man into panties

Walking around in hockey skates


Alora-Rose is Noah’s unexpected roommate at university (paired with Noah). 4th year student? Rez don? Doesn’t know she’s being paired with Noah until they meet. Unaware scene when Alora-Rose first enters the room (Noah had already been moved in by Alexis, not expecting someone else to come by, they thought he was going to have the room to himself. Noah had put his tiny bed on the normal bed, Alora-Rose sits on it (note sheer size difference between he and Alora-Rose, she just squashed it like nothing). Alexis built a small tunnel just for Noah so he can travel room to room (tunnel under the door, out into hallway, under other door or through wall). Alexis one day hears Alora-Rose moaning from pleasure, barges in to “save” Noah who’s perfectly fine. More to Alora-Rose’s backstory than just a university student (experienced tiny man research person, mother important, …). Scene where Alora-Rose finds a tiny man inside the rez’s tampon/pad waste bin in the floor’s bathroom (they were used as tampons?). Rival university games where the girls try to steal each other’s tiny men. University games like how NSDU has minnow races. All the girls on Noah’s floors are aware of tiny Noah so Noah is able to use the bathroom without fear of them mistaking him for a disposable, they built a small ladder at Ms. Johnson’s suggestion up to the toilet, sometimes visiting girls don’t know who he is. One day a university bf/gf finds tiny Noah (girl finds him in the bathroom, maybe one who actually does live on Noah’s floor and knows him), gets a naughty look on her face, and takes him back to her room to have sex with him (and her bf?).

Scene where woman tosses tiny man in garbage can, then a little while later tosses in a bunch of other garbage (which the onlooker notes would’ve fell right on the tiny man).

Government is run by a beautiful princess (someone gets caught up as her disposable?). Princess visits the university? “My Lady”


Beach scene in other country (girls volleyball tournament?) where tinies there can live peacefully with normal people. It is forbidden to kidnap tinies off the streets. There is no penalty for “accidentally” squishing them though since it happens fairly regularly. Girls pick on tinies at the beach, “this is my spot now”

Rachel Hulme lines up all her tiny boys and brings Bowyn into the room to pick whichever one she likes. Rachel promises that if the man is “still with them” tomorrow morning, she’ll teach Bowyn how to care for him and he can be her personal tiny man. Rachel tells this to Alexis and demands a trade.

Tiny man mistaken as disposable, inserted into vagina before a tampon is inserted. Slowly drowned in her blood. Horrible way to die.

Follow up story: Tiny Noah gets taken by the university cheer/dance team. Contrast violent changeroom scene with this very gentle sexual chapter. These are full blown teenage/young women opposed to just the high school girls he experienced last time.

Girls walk into bathroom stall blindfolded and have to do their business. Only one stall has a tiny. University initiation

Scientists accidentally grew a woman to extreme proportions (250 feet/wind turbine) during their testing and couldn’t reverse it. They vowed never to do it again. The woman now lives in a remote part of the world in secrecy (agreed to by all governments). Who cleans out her toilet.

Trip to Japan/China where the girl shows off the fancy toilets (bubbling, sprays, etc)

Girls pass a bottle with a tiny man inside (they’re unaware of him) around as they each take a sip. Eventually one of them swallows him? Party?

Two friends have a competition to see who can keep their tiny man alive the longest. They each put on a diaper with a waist band that lets each other know if they have ever taken it off. But each diaper also includes their respective tiny men. Naturally, urine will eventually spill out once full but poop will crush and suffocate a tiny prisoner if he happens to be below her anus… and they are as per the rules. Diaper scene where a group of girls play a game where they put a tiny man inside their diaper and are only allowed to take it off to pee. Whoever can keep their tiny man alive longest (pooping with crush/suffocate him) gets to keep him. Anyone who poops (even a little or accidentally) has to immediately swallow their man. Game between Ms. Johnson and her friends using a past student at the nightclub? They use laxatives to speed up the process and make things more difficult for them.

Game where one boy lays face-up in the middle of a circle of girls. The girls (a dozen or so) each take turns lowering themselves down onto the boy’s dick, almost like a russian roulette game, where they keep going around the circle until the boy cums. After the third round through them, the boy fixates on one girl who he finds the cutest and who feels the best when he’s inside her. He tries to save himself so he’ll cum inside that girl but he ends up feeling the moment of no return setting in one girl too early. He strains himself not to reveal he’s about to cum so that when the hot girl just barely touches the boy, he explodes inside of her as she’s lowering herself down. Happens at the night club?

Ms. Johnson and/or Alexis get shrunk

Woman puts tiny man in more and more dangerous situations. But the more dangerous it is, the better the reward if he survives. Like a game.

Woman who accepts payment in exchange for shrinking someone on purpose. The agreement that is made is the tiny man will be killed no matter what after being shrunken. The boys pay the woman out of curiosity? One dies?

Girl discovers tinies in her home. She hates tinies.

Game of hide and seek between sadistic girls. Last man standing doesn’t get eaten. Those who are found do get eaten.
Someone tries to mail their tiny man but doesn’t leave a note in the package. Girl was waiting for something (fart absorber, reuseable tampon, etc) and thinks the man is it. “Wow, they sure have come a long way.” Mail arrives to one of the girls during a sleepover? The girls treat him as a full blown disposable since he came in the mail.

Girl straps a tiny man to the heel of her high heels but his legs are still kind of floppy so he worries with every step she takes that she is going to crush his limbs by accident. She does.

Girl builds model city for school and after it’s marked she shrinks someone, puts them inside the city, and she and her friends pretend that they’re 2000 feet tall.

Scene where Alexis’ friends hide Noah in a pair of someone’s panties and Alexis has to try and retrieve him without tipping off the girl (who she doesn’t know very well).  Prank where they drop a tiny man down someone’s butt crack and while she’s fidgeting to get him out, he slips further down to under her butt cheek, then she squishes him.

Forest tribe/in-house village of disposables who have escaped their owners

Ideas Still In Progress:


The night Ms. Johnson has sex with Mr. Woodland is the night Ms. Johnson has a tiny student over (Mr. Woodland shows up unexpectedly). Ms. Johnson shoves the student into a hiding place, the student later escapes after not knowing what happened, and he gets caught up in Ms. Johnson’s sex. Or this idea could take place during Ms. Johnson class on real sex.


The boys question more and more how fair disposables are treated. By the end of the story, they realize that’s just the world they live in, how careful they need to be in not breaking the law, and how life would actually be pretty good as a personal tiny man opposed to life as a disposable (as seen after living with Alexis). It’s worth seeking out the perfect woman


Gatlin escapes the changeroom scene by the skin of his teeth. Sets up a rivalry with Calvin, where Calvin repeatedly tries to kill Gatlin (or just one of Noah’s friends) so Noah can feel his pain. Eventually Calvin succeeds which infuriates Noah and Alexis. Alexis retaliates and Calvin suffers a cruel death (caught up in Ms. Johnson’s sex?) Calvin was just putting on a show for Allison so she didn’t kill him.


Ms. Johnson unawarely swallows a tiny in her sleep. Tiny crawls over her lips, she briefly opens her mouth in her sleep, tiny can’t get out, eventually she swallows.

A team of women are putting together a movie that is sure to be a blockbuster hit. The premise is that a teenage babysitter is looking after someone’s son while the parents are gone, but things quickly escalate when the babysitter invites a large group of her friends over to party. Eventually the girls start shrinking the boys and playing cruel games with them while the son watches on. The authenticity comes from the fact that when they shrink the boys, they actually shrink the boys and then dispose of them. This way they’re guaranteed to get realistic acting. Cheaper to replace the “actors” than it is to pay their medical bills to heal them. Scene where Bella and friend are lesbian kissing and one of them swallows a man.

Giant man uses a shrunken woman as a living condom (ie. inserts his penis that is as big as her) with his wife. Not actually possible, but maybe for the sake of the story? Clearly the shrunken woman won’t survive. Explodes when the man cums?

Girl pretends to crush someone valuable but then it turns out it was just a disposable. Sit crunch

Someone thinks it would be fun to leave their shrunken friend in the room of a hotel which they know will soon be home to a pretty celeb. They’re only staying for one night, but will he survive?

Stuck in gum (just to hold him in place temporarily)

Parent-teacher night

While in vagina, tiny man can feel another tiny man through the wall, in the anus.

Chemical creation that disables tiny men from being able to regrow for a certain amount of time.

Foreign exchange student. Elli? Takes a tiny man home with her, never to be seen from again… unless she gets her own spinoff story in which the tiny man is introduced to a brave new culture.

Modify the story’s timeline slightly so that people (namely celebs) we know can be incorporated into the story? For example, imagine the tiny boys going to a meet and greet with Elizabeth Olsen or Gal Gadot using a student as toilet paper at the nightclub. Ms. Johnson vs a celeb. Jennifer Lawrence is the actress on the vore movie?

The boys find themselves on someone’s set where they make porn videos on torturing and killing tiny people

Baking with tiny men. Beating icing and tiny falls in and gets shredded. Just like red food colouring.

In a world with a giantess who eats people, families of victims are allowed to sift through her giant poop to see if they can find the remains of their friends and loved ones. Rarely does anyone find recognizable remains, let alone someone who survived. It’s usually impossible to confirm people who were swallowed since DNA is hard to trace once they’ve been digested.

Giantess forces tinies to crawl under her butt so she can steamroll them

Ms. Johnson has a chair with tiny men lashed together to form the seat (like a mesh) and a cushion with tinies stuffed inside that she uses for working at her desk. Most tinies don’t survive her weight unless they’re in the right place at the right time. Late in the story Brayden sees Candice being taken to the cushion (she’s waiting in the group designated for the next round, like a group of prisoners ready for the death penalty). Brayden decides to infiltrate the group in hopes of helping Candice escape. They don’t and Ms. Johnson unawarely crushes both of them. Perhaps the cushion is partially transparent so everyone can see what’s happening. Think video of woman crushing bag of crickets and the chaos inside (that just fuels Ms. Johnson).

Tiny man is lost in the middle of a beach (basically a desert to him). Lost at the end of the day so the weather starts to cool off fairly soon. Has to spend the entire night alone in the barren wasteland (there is literal waste). He wanders until he can’t wander anymore and by that point he’s so disoriented. As the sun begins to rise, he can only lay there, accepting his certain fate… until he hears female voices yelling in the distance. They’re clothed in sport bikinis and are here to play volleyball. He’s wandered into the volleyball court. Two options: one is he’s unawarely stepped on while they play, other is he’s somehow found by Alexis and taken home to be revived. Jealous Noah. Takes place during winter retreat and the tiny man is brought back to Canada, having never before left his home in the Bahamas(?)

Giantess filing nails above tiny man, forcing him to eat the filing dust

Noah finds Alexis’ diary.

Alexis is waiting outside the detention room to make sure the boys are ok

There is a factory breeding tiny people? Very inhumane. Setting up the next generation of tinies

Someone breaks into Ms. Johnson’s home, not knowing she can shrink them

Normal man (with normal wife) shows off his dick to a tiny man (disposable). Then they tape the tiny man to the edge of a table and the man slams his dick down onto the man, slowly crushing him to death. Each hit breaking a few ribs and eventually crushing him entirely. Someone watches. One of the students is the one under the dick? Jaimey’s boyfriend, the school bully?

Someone shrinks themself to take a “vacation” in a tiny model city. Some girls come along and terrorize the city, not knowing there’s someone in there.

Could write a story about a father or brother who was convicted of a crime and sent to be a disposable but ends up in the same town that his family lives in. Near the end of the story one of the boys is mistakenly labelled as a disposable and shipped to Rachel Hulme’s house where he is killed in her fun (or shipped to a celeb’s house, or somewhere known for killing tinies).


Barefoot driving with a tiny on the throttle pedal. Can feel his boner if barefoot.


Drowning in breast pump


Making tiny man earrings using an S-hook with sharp ends on either side, one to pierce the ear, another to piece the tiny man (foot).

But what really fueled the development of this story was the question of, “what if we would be better off staying at that more manageable population?” So with a population that is still relatively large, but not out of control, perhaps there would be some flexibility to “pick and choose” a little. Shed the dead weights. And really, this is the interesting “what if” question we’re building towards. What is the cost of this world and is it worth it? Even if you took away all the sexual stuff and purely wrote this as a fiction novel, I think there are some pretty interesting ethical ideas that you could explore. One other thing that fueled the story is my love for nature and nature shows. It absolutely blows my mind how fast nature can take over once humans have used and disposed of an area. So I also asked the question of, how low would our population need to go to let nature rebuild itself and live a much more sustainable lifestyle? I don’t have an answer to that but it’s something that’s definitely buried deep inside the plot of the story.

Punishment idea: Tinies are brought to a public washroom where they are tossed into the bowl with no escape and told that if they can survive for 15 minutes, she’ll come rescue them. But whatever happens in those 15 minutes, happens. No intervening.

Being forced to choose who to be eaten by. Can’t choose “nobody”

Game of chess played with tiny men as the pieces.  Each time an opponent captures a piece, she eats him.

Giantess plays police

Shrunken man is forced to clean the remains of his friend off someone’s shoe

Spinoff story of Little Learning set in the future where certain tiny men are given basic rights and privileges such as designated tiny workout areas in a gym.

Meadowood, Eaglewood, Eaglestone - Cool name for a place?

Another teacher uses one of the students (tiny or not) for forced sex

Chapter End Notes:

The end.