- Text Size +
Zalaq struggled to regain her composure and lifted her panties off the hull of the Drogsawnian ship and slipped them back on. She had no sooner put on her spandex jumpsuit when the ready room door chimed.

"Enter! Zalaq said, in a trembling voice.

A moment later the doors opened and in walked Zalaq's handmaiden Kadrin. She was tall, fair of face and strong despite her beauty. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She did not know of what had transpired moments before and seemed amazed by the ship on the table.

"Empress, I hope all is well. You have spent an unusually long amount of time in here alone....Oh, umm... is this a model ship?" Kadrin asked with curiousity.

"It is now." Zalaq laughed. "But it once was the mightiest ship in the Drogsawnian fleet. Go ahead and take a closer look."

Kadrin leaned over the table and gazed in wonder at the ship hull which was neatly severed in two. She looked around the surface of the table and her mouth dropped open when she noticed tiny naked humanoids amidst the debris. "What the...hell?!"

"It is a long story, Kadrin. You are not cleared for the details of how this came to be, but if it helps any, yes, they are real. This is one of the ships which invaded our space and began killing our people. You may do what you wish with the rest of the crew, but clean up this mess for me, and promise not to tell anyone about this, okay?" Zalaq said.

"Oh... Yes Empress! Err, I mean yes Empress." Said Kadrin, barely able to contain her excitement.

"I've just had a little fun with them and now I need to take a shower, if you know what I mean." Zalaq said with a wink. "As I said, do what you wish but try to make them suffer. They deserve nothing more." And with that Empress Zalaq departed the ready room for her personal quarters.

Kadrin didn't pay much attention to what her Empress was saying. Her attention was fixed solely on the tiny people on the table before her. She was relieved when the Empress finally left so she could have a little fun of her own.

"I wonder what I should do with you all. As a handmaiden I am sworn to a life of celibacy, and yet I do feel a stir in my loins at the sight of all you naked men. Empress Zalaq says you are to be punished, and punished you shall be... but how?" Asked Kadrin.

"I suggest you let us go at once!" Demanded Admiral Ashtek, who had managed to survive Zalaq's meal.

Kadrin began to laugh. "You are in no position to bargain. I will do with you all as I please. Who are you to make demands?"

"I am none other than the infamous..." Ashtek began to answer, but Kadrin's hand closed in around him and muffled his reply.

"I don't care who you are. I am in command now, and you will learn to obey me." Kadrin said as she took off her boots and dropped the screaming Admiral inside.

"I have to do a lot of work in these boots. I think my feet deserve a massage." Said Kadrin as she lowered her foot into the boot and wriggled her toes over the tiny Admiral.

Ashtek screamed as he fell several stories until he landed on the soft lining of the interior of Kadrin's boot. Heat radiated over his body in every direction. It was a damp musty heat and smelled very sour. He gagged over the wretched odor and tried to climb his way out of the boot when the enormous sock clad foot of Kadrin came down and pushed him deep inside the boot. He felt her enormous toes wriggling over his naked form.

"He will stay in there until he forgets his name and former life and accepts me as his only master." Kadrin said with a smirk.

She then pulled out a porta-vac from the ready room closet and began to clean up the debris. She accidently sucked a few miniature Drogsawnians into the dust bag during cleaning, but didn't care as long as most of them remained for her to play with later on. After she was done cleaning up she put the remainder of the crew into a bag and scooped up the hulls and along the way she dropped the hulls off in the science lab before coming to the door of her personal quarters. She entered the room and ordered the computer to lock the doors...