- Text Size +
Meanwhile, aboard the Drogsawnian ships there was chaos. The stars and enemy ships seemed much larger since the I.G.F. shot them with that mysterious green ray...

"Hold your posts! Target the enemy flagship with all weapons and fire at will!"Ordered Admiral Ashtek of the Drogsawnian fleet.

The Drogsawnian fleet came around for a run against the I.G.F Flagship, but the I.G.F. Dreadnaught seemed big. Infinitely bigger than it had previously... And to make matters worse, the Drogsawnian beams were now unable to pierce it's armor.

"How did they get so big? Or have we... Get us out of here! Take us home, maximum speed!" Ordered Admiral Ashtek to his fleet.

The Drogsawnian fleet did not make it very far. An orange energy field covered the ships, and in a fraction of a second the inky blackness of space with it's pinpricks of stars was replaced with...

"Sir, we've lost main power and our weapons have been disabled! We cannot move.
And..." Ensign Drusad was interupted by a loud booming noise which shook the ship and seemed to be getting ever closer. Then with a creaking and groaning the ship was lifted miles into the air until it came to rest in front of the enormous face of a woman. She had cream colored skin, emerald eyes, and hair the color of crimson. Upon her head she wore a crown of silver and exquisite jewels giving away her nobility. The woman's perfect teeth were exposed in an evil grin. Admiral Ashtek knew right away who she was.

"Eeeempreess Zzzzalaq.... How can this be?" said the admiral as his knees quivered and he collapsed into his command chair.

Empress Zalaq had ordered the Drogsawnian flagship to be beamed into her ready room. She could barely contain her excitement as she went into the ready room and ordered the computer to lock the doors. There on the ready room floor was the enemy flagship, now no more than 3 feet in length. Very cautiously she approached the ship and knelt down to grab it. Taking the black metal ship in both hands she stood up and raised it before her face and peered inside the bridge. A smile crept across her face as she could see the miniature crew inside.

"Admiral Ashtek! Welcome aboard the I.G.F. flagship, Vengeance. A fitting name, as you will no doubt discover. For now, though, have a seat and let's discuss business. May I offer you a cup of tea?."

Empress Zalaq reached into her hip pocket and pulled out a phase scalpel, which she used to dissect the enemy ship. She tried to be as careful as possible so that the ship may be preserved for future study. After all, the Drogsawnians had superior military technology which would be useful if it could be adapted to the I.G.F. Fleet. When she had severed the enemy ship in half she took both pieces in her hands and dumped the contents on the desk in front of her and sat down to admire her handiwork.

Admiral Ashtek could do nothing as the giant Empress sliced his ship in half as though it were made of butter. All he could do was hope that not too many of his crew were lost in the ordeal, though perhaps death would be preferable to what was to come...

He held on tightly to his command chair as his ship was split in half but he was not strong enough to withstand the enormous forces which shook him and his crew violently out of the severed hull and onto an enormous flat ground which he quickly realized was the ready room desk. turning around, Ashtek could see the enormous form of Empress Zalaq sitting in front of the desk. She had to have been 500 feet tall, at least. Her enormous green eyes were curiously watching the chaos that unfolded before her as the Drogsawnian crew ran every which way in a vain effort to escape. After what seemed like an eternity of seconds her eyes fell upon Ashtek.

Empress Zalaq stifled laughter as she watched battle-hardened men and women of the Drogsawnian fleet run into each other and stumble over debris. She was also amazed by how tiny they all were. She estimated they could not be more than 1 inch in height. One of the tiny crewman in particular stood out due to his ornately decorated uniform. Zalaq's attention fell immediately on him.

"Ah, Admiral Ashtek! I knew you were around here somewhere. My offer of tea still stands, would you like some?"

The admiral said nothing.

"Ah, well, I believe I will have a cup of Earl Grey and a Chocolate Sundae.
Computer, please make this so!"

In short time both items appeared out of thin air on the desk amidst the chaos and rubble.

"Now, let's get down to business. Admiral, you have invaded our space and killed a great number of people. Oh what am I to do with you?" said the Empress with scorn in her eyes.

"Your people have lived a decadent existance for hundreds of years while my people have been relegated to darkness! You will not torture me, for I choose death!", yelled Ashtek as he reched in his holster for his phase pistol.

Before Empress Zalaq could react he pointed the pistol at her enormous face and pulled the trigger... Nothing happened. He tried a different setting and this time pointed it at his own head. Again, nothing happened.

Empress Zalaq roared with laughter. "Did I fail to mention that all your weapons have been disabled by the transporter beam?"

"Not all weapons." Ashtek said as he reached for his dagger.

He had almost succeeded in plunging it into his chest when the Empress flicked it out of his hand and into some unreachable part of the ready room floor.

"You Bitch! You broke my arm!", screamed Ashtek in agony.

"And I guarantee you I will break more than that before the day is over. Now, how about some of this delicious sundae? Who want's some?", said the Empress as she spooned out a generous helping and raised it to her mouth.

"Mmmm. I think it is missing something, though. These damn replicators are unable to replicate miniature Drogsawnians. I think I will go for the real thing." giggled Zalaq as began looking for a new victim.