- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Artoria is giving John his last lesson. Will she let him pass or will decide that she owns him

 

Please give a review if you enjoy the story.

That day will never disappear from my memory. The scene was hot, sexy, and horny. I can blame all my lustful desires to that one day. I will try to describe why I became who I am.


I had John buried underneath my left boob. It felt so wonderful having a tiny being struggle against one’s nipple. The power, the sensation, and the pleasure all at once. We were on his last lesson of detention, if he passed, he would get out of detention, and if he failed, he was mine. I made the last lesson based on the raging hormones going through my body. At 31, I couldn’t believe I could get so worked up that I acted on my passions.


“10”


It must be one of those things you can’t control as much when you get older, I was liking it.


“9”


I wanted to sexually devour John. I had to make sure that he would cum before the countdown was over. 


“Heh heh.”  I thought. “Time to make things interesting.”


“8”


“I wonder if you will be able to keep your body in check.” I spoke gently. “It must feel very great having a pair of tits several times your size crushing you.”


I started to dig and rub my breasts into the table. I wanted to stimulate his whole body with a tit job. This would make it hard for him not to cum, I wonder how long it would take. He would lose everything if he did.


“7”


His whole body was quivering at the tip of my nipple. The stimulation was working, he was definitely feeling a lot of pleasure from my jiggling boobs. His hope must be disappearing as his body is betraying his mind.


“6”


Tap tap tap


I stopped shaking my boobs. I knew that John blew his load. I had won, John will now be mine. I could keep him in suspension for a long time and no one would ask any questions. He had lost, he was about to lose the last bit of humanity he had left. He was going to become my pet.


“Come to Mama, Baby!”


“Huh? Really?” I chuckled. “You couldn’t make it to the halfway point?”


I lift my boobs off the table. Somehow he was able to stay on my nipple, I was happy that he was able to, it would make things more interesting. I cast a spell on him to amplify his voice so we could have a conversation, I wanted to hear anything he had to say. I turned to my left side and scooted away from the table, I had the soles of my feet touching my butt as I positioned myself on the charms professor's carpet. I squeezed my upper arms together with my hands on my thighs where my navy blue tight thigh socks were located. It bulged my big bust up, it allowed me to see John on my nipple.


“I told you to keep your dick under control for the last lesson.” I was very happy at the moment. My body and voice I was sure was making it obvious. “Cuming before the lesson finished meant your third strike, do you know what that means?”


“Ugh…” John groaned. I could hear his voice like a whisper, This would allow me savor this moment even more. I continued on with my part of this conversation.


“Suspension” 


Detention was over. A magic note lifted from the charm’s professor’s desk and flew off. It would notify the school that John was now in suspension and under my complete jurisdiction. There was little anyone could do to investigate or interfere with what I could do with a student. 


“Suspension?” He mumbled “what does that mean?”


“It means shrink time” I giggled.


He did what any sensible human would do in this situation. He started to cry


“P-please don’t…” John pleaded. He was trying to change my heart. “I do not want to be smaller than this. Have mercy…”


I just wanted to tease him right now. I lowered my arms to let my bust droop down. I reached down on the ground to grab my wand.


“Mmmm, students who fail detention are bad boys who need to be shrunk…” I spoke like a teacher trying to reason with a student who brought in a late assignment. I had done this many times before so knew what tone I had to make. I wanted it to sound as if we had some resemblance of a normal teacher/student relationship left.


“I am sorry… please, I am begging you, I am sorry…” He apologized. John was losing hope in this situation. He couldn’t stop the tear works from going full throttle.


“So Adorable.”  I thought to myself. “He is pleading with all that he has left. I want to make him smaller. No, I am definitely going to shrink him.”


“Uuu. I am swa-orry… Help me… Pwease.”  He sobbed


“Oh my! He is crying” I made my voice sound surprised. I was thinking about the best way to torment him before I made him smaller. I realized I should just do what I have been doing before, give him hope and then dash his hope. I changed my articulation to a more caring, motherly tone. “Hmm, maybe that or maybe. Oh, I know.”


John stopped crying. He lifted his head towards me. He thought I was going to give him salvation.


“I am so bad and naughty”


“How about this?” I said tenderly. “If you say that you are sorry and that you have learned your lesson loud and clearly. I’ll forgive you and you won’t have suspension.”


He seemed to be in disbelief. He wanted it to be true. He decided that he had to make sure.


“Just say I am sorry?” He asked weakly.


“Yes,” I confirmed firmly and softly, “Nice and loud.”


He was trying to climb to the top of the rim of my nipple to get as close as he could to my ears. He slipped a little but he caught myself. I could feel his feet had found footing in the bowl of my nipple while his chest clung on the rim of my nipple. It was the perfect lace for him to be.


“If I do that, will you return me back to normal?” He was more confident with himself. He steady himself where he was, I also made sure my tit was not jiggling, we were making sure he wasn’t going to fall. He did not want me to change my mind so he asked the question quickly. My mind was already set on make him smaller


“Of course.” I positively proclaimed. I was aiming my wand at him from underneath him. He did not notice at all. “Are you going to do it? Or do you enjoy being that size?


“I certainly enjoy you at this size.”   my brain was just buzzing with excitement. “I still want you smaller though. I hope you enjoy it as well. 🤍”


He seemed nervous like I was going to take the deal away. There was no deal at all, he yelled in desperation. “No, no! I will say it! Just give me a moment!” John recollected himself in his worried state and looked up at my face.


I activated the shrinking spell in silence as the tip of my wand lit in a light blue light. “Bye! My sweet little baby!”  I lustfully spoke in my mind.


“I am-” Those were the last words I heard him speak audibly.


John disappeared on my nipple, I didn’t hold or limit the magic of the shrinking spell. He was still there, I had trained to sense magical presences and I was glad I was good at it. I could feel his magical energy condensed into such a small point. I could no longer see him but that did not mean I did not know where he was. 


“That was so evil”  I snickered to myself in my mind


I wanted to make him even smaller than this. I quickly wrote a temporary rune on the palm of my left hand. I embedded it with the shrinking spell. I was going to torment him some more.


“Hmm? What was that? I couldn’t really hear your apology- hehe🤍” I laughed. I used my fingers to touch around my areola. 


“I ended up messing with him.” I brought a hand to the side of my face as I was talking to myself. My body was just heating up. I could not contain my horny passion anymore, it was blatantly on display with no inhibitions. “He was so tiny and adorable at 1 cm that used the same amount of magic I have been using this entire time on you would shrink instantly from that much.”


“At this size I must be very big…” I said softly. This was so sexy and I was hungry for more.


“His pleas for help will never reach me. John is just too small🤍” My thoughts are so naughty right now. 


I was still grabbing around the tip of my boob. I pulled my areola up to double check if I could see him at all. I couldn’t so I had to stick with sensing his magical presence.


“Ahh, this is the best thing to ever happen to me.”  my brain just reeked of how horny I was. “No matter where he looks, all John can see is me.  All he can hear is my body. All he can smell is my scent. I am now his entire world. That red hair American porn star has nothing on me. I am like a mother, like a planet, and like a goddess to John.”


“...but I do not want you to worry.” I said. I was going to play the motherly card as I teased him more. I couldn’t even hide how horny I was in my voice. My lust was permeating into every part of me. “Mommy will take care of you inside her🤍”


I started to rub my fingers around the areola. I was savoring the moment while I could. I was about to break down into my raunchy passion that was starting to affect my psyche.


“Do you remember the time before you were small?” I teased.


I lifted up my pointer finger into the air above my nipple. My control was slipping. I was going into full horny mode soon.


“You were one of the strongest students in the school. So passionate and youthful…” I continued to taunt him. “You were human at that point.”


I was brushing over the tip of my nipple with my finger. I got goosebumps at the thought of my fingertip being a mountain compared to him. This was not helping what self-control I had left.


“You are so tiny beyond compare that I can not see you laying on the tip of my nipple” I made fun of his current situation.


I pressed down on my hard nipple. I pushed it deep into my areola. I could still feel John’s magic and that he was alive. I had a better sense of what was going on in his world when my hand was near him. I could have some fun knowing how small and where he is. 


“How adorable” I giggled.


I took my finger and hand off my boob. It wiggled a little when I let go.I need to control myself for a moment before I let my sexual desire take control. I adjusted my hand so that my palm with the runes were above the nipple. I brought the magical left hand down softly that I pinned him underneath. I could feel he was alive and where he was located.


“I think I shall make you smaller now” I hummed.


I let my magic flow through the temporary runes in the palm of my hand. I limited the flow of magic to slow the shrinking. I wanted to plague him with a slow reduction and as my ecstasy was elevated. I could sense he was near the center of my nipple.


“I am going to make sure I limit the flow of magic on you.” I spoke gently and mockingly. “I am going to shrink you nice and slowly.”


“Now I let myself go🤍.”


I plunged my right hand down past my navy blue laced lingerie and into my soaking wet pussy. I was shoving my fingers in and out with such vigor. I held out against my amorous infatuation with a tiny John that nothing would stop her now. I was trembling in excitement as sweat covered my body of much movement. I would massage the tip of my tit that had John on it just to increase the sensation as the magic continued to shrink him. My other boob was just jiggling and bouncing in the open. I was sitting there with such passionate emotions that drool was dripping from the side of my mouth.


“Ooh! Haah! MmM! Ha!” I moaned


I was not paying attention to John’s shrinking condition. I went back to feel his magic presence when I noticed his current dilemma. There was a hole beneath his feet into my boob. I was so sexually aroused when he stuck his dick inside, I could not imagine the level of arousal of John’s whole body inside my tit. 


“Keep getting smaller and smaller and fall into mommy’s tits.” I chuckled at his situation. He was about to be eaten by a woman's teat. “I want you to go deep into my melon, a place that no one has ever seen.”


“This has to be the best feeling in the world”


I detected that he was too small now to keep himself from going inside. He was slowly slipping inside. He must have been frantic to not go in, that did not stop the magic flowing from my hand to shrink him.


“Mmm, what is like down there? Is it wet with milk?” I teasingly inquired. I was sure this had never been done before. The hole was now pretty big for him. “Is it warm? Does it have a pleasantly sweet aroma?”


I adjusted myself and started to lean backwards slowly. As I leaned backwards to lay on the floor. I felt his magical presence faintly disappear into my tit. He was inside.


“This will be where your suspension will be located. I want you to use that tiny body to fully enjoy the inside of my boobs.🤍” I said smugly, I said excitedly, and I said sexually. I could no longer sense him at all by his magic presence.


I was on the charms professor’s carpet just rolling in a squirrelly mess. My hand was still dancing and partying with my vagina and clit. My other hand was clawing and pressing into my boob. Everything else was just wiggling, jiggling, and bouncing. 


“Ha, Yes!” I gasped with such lustful energy. “Oh Yes🤍! Haah! Mmm! OHH!”


“I am such a foxy and perverted person. I shrunk a student and now he is inside  my breasts and I am masturbateing.. I might just as well label this as sex.”


I was getting close to an orgasm. I put some magic into the almost gone runes on my hands. The runes reacted with it, John was still alive in there. The spell only worked if the target was alive. I could add more to his distress.


“Shrink, just keep shrinking,🤍” I suggestively hummed. “Shrink even farther🤍”


“Shrink slowly in my tit until there is nothing left.” I raunchingly muttered.


“AHH” I inhaled. I was almost at the point of cuming. I closed as I kneaded John’s tit even more. Letting the last bit of my magic destroy the rune on my hand and shrink John a little more. 


“This is so easy. I can cast this spell and shrink anyone. I can pleasure myself again like this. It feels so good . the magic, the power, and  the arousal are soooo delicious. It is like eating candy.”  my brain had flipped a switch and cut the cord. “Munch… Munch…  hehe, I could get addicted to this🤍”


“And finally” I moaned so softly and sexy


I finally peaked. I orgasmed over and over again. It must have been somewhere between five to ten minutes of me on the floor. Fingers in my pussy, hand rubbing my tit, and my body just twitching. I believe that John was going through a crazy roller coaster inside me. 


“Huh! Haah🤍 ah! Aha🤍” I panted as I stood up. My hand was hard pressed into my boob the creases and crevices stretched out from the fingers. “That was the best🤍”


I picked up my wand and pointed it at my boob. There was a green light at the tip. It was an enlargement spell that worked on alive things. The reverse of the shrinking spell. The headmaster had taught me this spell as well. The green light meant that the spell succeeded, John was still alive.


I stood up and picked up my navy blue tight suit. I put it on over my sweating body. I noticed that it was not at all hiding the dripping fluids coming from my inflamed pussy. I got some tissues to wipe it up. I looked in the mirror and saw that my fashion sense did lean on the sensual. I didn’t care about that at all. I brought a hand down to my pussy that could easily be seen how puffy it was against my clothes.


“Mmm.” I moaned as I stroked it.


“I am no longer the noble teacher that will protect students from those who wish them harm. I am the horny professor that will consume her students with her boobs!’


I grabbed my stuff and erased the run that I placed in the classroom to prevent magic. I walked to the door of the class room and stopped. I lifted my hand up to the tit that John was inside and jiggled a little. 


“I hope you enjoy living inside here, Baby🤍” I said in a lustful voice. “You are now, the favorite teacher’s pet. 🤍”

 

I walked out the door, ready for another student to get detention.

Chapter End Notes:

Artoria now owns John. Will she let him go? Will she get caught? or does she get more students?

 

There is one more story with Artoria after detention. It is what happens to her after awakening her desire. it is an epilogue, otherwise this story is complete.

 

Creative criticism is appreciated. Leave and write a review if you enjoy the story.