- Text Size +

Chapter 7: Using and Controlling

 

----------

Jessica

----------

Jessica looked at the sign, TOP STUDENTS ONLY. She breathed out, this..was the place? She had asked the girls where she could go to do the idea she had for her tiny and they directed her to this place. The VIP area. It was not lunch time so it looked rather empty, but Jessica could see some students still inside and others walking around in some kind of maid or servant clothing. 

 

She approached the gated entrance and as she expected, and was told by the girls, the bouncer at the door stopped her. "Unless you have the payment, you can't enter" he said. He was big and had a dark suit on. Jessica presented him with a pass the Ass Slave club girls gave her. It was a guest pass, basically the required amount to enter in a card form. It allowed VIP's to let friends in without them putting S Points into their accounts. 

 

"hmm, valid. You have 24 hours, after that you must present another card or pay again. Failure and you will be charged the amount and go into negative" the man said, putting the red rope to the side and letting Jessica in. She was kinda scared. A negative account were rare, done only in situations like these. And after 12 hours, you were forced to shrink unless you could prove you could return your account within the time needed for the next payment.

 

As Jessica entered, she saw numerous students doing numerous things, most involving relaxing while torturing tinies or even full sized students. As she walked, she saw her destination, 'Alan's Piercings'. Jessica walked over and came to the desk where a black haired, goth looking girl was sitting on her phone.

 

As Jessica approached, the girl looked up and put away her phone. "What do you want" she said, coldly. Jessica was startled but replied. "I uh, was told to see Alan about a job for a tiny I have" Jessica replied. The goth girl raised an eyebrow before she seemed to inspect Jessica. "Who's dick did you suck to be sent here? Your not VIP class and I ain't seen you around. Either you make friends fast or paid highly for a favor" the girl replied, smirking.

 

"I uuh, nobodies. Krystal sent me, fro-" Jessica said before being interrupted. "Oh shit, your the girl Krystal texted about, damn. You are not what I expected. Krystal is a dear friend of mine. She said your joining the group. That's pretty rad, kinda jealous. But I am more of a jewelry girl and Alan makes the best" the girl replied. 

 

Jessica inspected the girl. On both ears were tinies embedded within some kind of metal hanging from both ears, while hard to tell, both seemed female. Her nose had a tiny that had been morphed into a ring shaped, making the 'nose ring' a literal person. It looked like a 21 yr old male. Jessica could just see hes face, it look defeated and kinda dirty.

 

She had a ring on her finger that housed a tiny, only a small red haired girl's head could be seen poking out. The girl looked asleep and her hair looked a mess. 

 

As Jessica was inspecting her, the girl noticed. "Like my work, Alan did them all. I also have a belly piercing" she said, lifting her top up and revealing her belly button which had a small cage attached where a small female tiny sat inside. She looked at Jessica, she had white hair and looked like she had been crying. Suddenly she was gone as the girl lowered her top back down. "Just changed them, was some bitch before but she kept moving around. Swapped with a friend and got this girl, quiet and peaceful. And I also have one down below, if you know what I mean" the girl said, winking. Jessica could not imagine how that worked.

 

"So, what did you want done?" the girl asked. "I ah, just earrings I think. They seem like a cool idea" Jessica replied. "Sweet, you want the tiny to be stuck forever like my two, they are twins" the girl said, moving her head side to side to show the swinging ear rings. "Or just a cage like my belly, so you can take them out and such" the girl added. 

 

Jessica thought, she would like to 'remove' the tiny if needed or she thought the idea was not as 'cool' as she assumed. "The cage" Jessica replied. "Sweet" the girl added. "Alan is in class, but I will make you first on the list when he is back, favor for Krystal. Oh, Chloe, you are?" the girl Chloe said, extending her hand. "Jessica" Jessica replied. Smiling, happy her idea was coming to fruition.

 

-----------------

Phil

-----------------

 

Phil entered his class room. It was his first class of the day and it was maths. How boring. He found a spare seat and sat down, getting his laptop out and some pen and paper for the class. As he booted his laptop, someone sat next to him. "Sup roomie, this free" the voice said, as Phil turned around, there sat Jade. "I uuh, sure" Phil said, he had no qualms about her sitting next to him, but was surprised they shared a class considering the insane amount of students and identical classes that run. "Surprise we are maths buddies, ain't it great! Did you bring your tiny to have some fun during the boring stuff?" Jade asking, placing a very tired and weak tiny blonde haired girl on their table. The girl just collapsed onto her knees and stared up at the giant students. 

 

"She looks tired and stressed" Phil said, concerned for the girl. "Nah, I just made her serve my ass last night, its expected of them. I have heard much worse stories" Jade added, poking the girl who looked ready to fall asleep. "Where is yours" Jade added. Phil scratched his neck, "back at the room, still unsure what to use her for or just feel weird doing so" Phil said. Jade replied with a shocked look on her face "You are one weird dude, you have a tiny toy to play with and you don't use it! That's crazy" jade said, she then looked down at her own tiny.

 

"Sorry, no friend, no freedom. Back you go" Jade said, grabbing the girl and pulling the back end of her pants out before dropping the girl down her backside and snapping the material back into place "Its her home away from home, my ass" Jade laughed, Phil just kinda looked freaked out.

 

------------

Jeremy

------------

"I am sorry, but all the transactions are valid. The purchases were made from your account, on your device, with the MAC and IP address identical to other purchases and the password were all identical" said a woman in the Head Office Student Relations office. Jeremy was stunned, his account had made personal purchases, normally food items you can buy with a school supplied tablet, and drained his account completely. He had been to 3 different office staff and two different departments, but nobody was going to revert the charge. It was food he normally ate, delivered to his door, which he never got, via his tablet in his room. What was going on?

 

"I never made those purchases and its been 2 days already, if I don't get those S Points back by tomorrow, I am done" Jeremy said, panicking and terrified at his predicament. "I am sorry sir, there is no evidence of fraud, I cannot help you" the woman said before calling another student to the desk, making Jeremy move away to allow access.

 

He walked to a nearby seat and sat down. He was screwed, he had no S Points and his fee was due tomorrow, if not paid, he was finished and be shrunk like everyone else. 

 

He sat for several minutes before getting up and heading to his room. 

 

-------------------

Cameron

-------------------

Cameron walks past Amelia, a young 19 yr old, talking with her friends in the hallway of the giant school. As she walked, she hovered her phone extremely close to her body, keeping it hidden yet vulnerable to anything near it.

 

*BING*

 

It was done. it had found Amelia's card and it was all Cameron's. She had access and complete control. As she walked away from the three girls, she smirked, knowing the bitch that taunted her in class was going to be another puppet in her little 'town'.

 

Cameron, a 19 year old girl who started last year. She was awful at school and it was no wonder she ended up at the giant school complex. But, what she lacked in Sports, Geography, Language and more. She excelled in hacking, in fact she spent most of her life improving and being the best she could.

 

After almost failing to pay her fee twice, Cameron had been scared enough and opened up her payment card, via the NFC it used to interact with everything and was able to figure out how it worked and soon, after 'tampering' with the local room wi-fi, made a back door to the schools entire infrastructure. She kept it quiet, nobody knew. She never changed anything, never messed with anything. Nothing.

 

Except, every so often, like a clockwork, so it was untraceable from both the admins and moderators of the schools systems, someone 'suddenly spent all there S Points minutes before they were meant to pay'. It was timed, so they were unable to go to the Head Office to complain or invalidate anything. And, once grabbed and shrunken. Another look into what vending machine the victim went to, and they were permanent property of Cameron.

 

She walked back to her room, a solo room, mostly because the guy who was her bunk mate always hung with his girlfriend, so the room was Cameron's. It was nothing fancy, she never used her access into the system to gain herself S Points beyond what was reasonable, mostly to keep the entire charade a secret. But, what made it all worth it, was Cameron City.

 

A miniature city filled with 54 shrunken students Cameron had personally hacked and manipulated to cause them to shrink and then she would place into the miniature town. It had houses, 7 or more a house, she could not be bothered making more then that. A 'grocery store', which was just an empty building she threw her scraps from her meals into. Tinies don't need to eat, but they are still former 'humans', so they feel the need to. So she provides them...something.

 

And then there are the 'fun buildings'. 'Wash Ville', where she places select dirty panties, socks and other clothing for the tinies to 'clean', tongue only. And forced to not leave until its done. 

 

'Toy Fun Land', where she deposits her used sex toys for them to clean. 

 

'Dish Town' where she places her dirty dishes or anything else she needs washed and does not want to do herself.

 

And 'Toilet city', the worst of them and pretty self explanatory. 

 

Some are practical while the others are just ways to torment and subdue the trapped city residents.

 

She normally lifts a random house and dumps the tinies inside one of the buildings before leaving at the start of the day, while the rest are free to explore..the barren and never finished town. And, if they are done when Cameron returns, the door is unlocked and they can leave. However, failure means another night and day inside until she checks after returning from class.

 

The young brunette girl hovered over the city, watching the nearby tinies look up in panic at her giant face. "Hello people, got another one for you. Mark, the dick who made me drop my wallet in the cafeteria and get it dirty" Cameron said, reaching for something from out of her backside and dropping a small black haired boy, 20, into the makeshift town. "Say hi Mark! Make sure you all tell him the rules. If he leaves the house early before I 'assign roles' tomorrow, a random house gets the boot" Cameron said. 

 

'The boot' referred to inserting all 7 house occupants inside her big black leather boot and wearing it all week, a fate that only 2 houses had ever suffered. They also never returned to the city, instead placed in the bag of 'eh', a sleeping bag Cameron uses when she plays her games, making them serve her body inside it and then left forever in the dark, stinky, never washed sleeping bag until she next used it.

 

As the small Mark, naked and confused, looked at the several students, all different ages and both a mix of male and female, stare back at him. Cameron stripped, got into her sleeping bag, booted up her gaming system and both played her game online while looking to the side, watching the inhabitants point out the cruel deeds she made them do.

 

She loved her little Cameron City.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Hope you all enjoyed it. Cameron came to me in an idea I had during the day and I had to include her.

Hope you enjoyed her and still enjoying the story.

Hope you enjoyed the latest chapter and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors