- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Trades and Updates

 

 

----------------

Jessica

----------------

As Jessica walked the halls, she approached a Tiny vending machine. She had some S Points saved and could easily buy a cheap Tiny if needed.

 

As she browsed the many tiny males and females, she saw a tiny male, 18, that looked interesting. White hair and a small physique, he was cheap also.

 

As Jessica pressed the 'BUY' button, she wondered what this experience would be like, or how to use him. 

 

As the capsule was ejected and she picked it up, her mind exploded in ideas on what to do. However a certain idea rang in her head and she smiled as she remembered it.

 

Looking down at the frozen man inside, able to see but not move, she smiled at him. "I have a great idea for you!" she said.

 

Taking a moment to process what she said, she shrugged, she was enjoying this power. Placing the unopened capsule in her pocket, she headed down the hallway again, now with a new tiny 'friend' by her side.

 

------------------

Tamara

------------------

 

Tamara left the class after it was finished and headed to lunch. As she walked, the image and story of this Ben remained in her mind. It seemed extremely suspicious but yet...she was intrigued. If it worked, she got some poor stupid soul to serve her. If it was a scam, she would simply deal with it, her own way. 

 

Being a person of particular power, Tamara ensured anybody who ever crossed her was dealt with in the worst possible way she could ever do, or to the best degree she could think of to the punishment. She smiled as she remembered Jeremy, the last poor soul to 'trick her'. Taking some S points and then ignoring her to repay her back. Apparently he had gotten back on track and assumed he could get away with it.

 

As of right now, Tamara has him in a friends drawer inside a bottle which housed her old socks. She pays the 'friend' to keep him there, and to replace the socks with her own if needed.

 

Tamara walked into the 'A Club', which was meant to be a lounge room for A students to relax in, due to its 4000 point entry fee, was now just filled with the top of the top S Point earners and those who were paid to enter with them. Friends and such.

 

Entering was like entering a weird sex dungeon mixed with a party and high class society banquet.

 

High earners sat in large deluxe seats, some with modifications (tinys tortured in the chair in some degree or fashion) and others had actual human servants inside or below the chairs, using their face as a seat cushion or a person kneeled infront of the chair, allowing a human footrest. These 'volunteers' are either paid to do so, or owe debts to the people they serve and thus are 'paying off' S Points they owe. Some are saved from paying S Points due to this, while others are 'encouraged' to still earn them to pay their fee or risk being shrunken..to then most likely serve the user as a small person instead.

 

Walking around were students who were paid S Points to serve food, cater to the whims of the students or any other tasks. Some were also debt payers, but the top earners preferred 'other arrangements' that were more fun.

 

Around the room were various activities, some basic like Pool, a pinball machine, a giant TV with a game console attached.

 

And others served more tiny roles. A desk with a computer that searched for Tinies to buy, like a black market. Request a student and either someone will find them, manually, in vending machines or they are posted as a "I Want them" with a price and if someone owns them, they negotiate a price. If your a poor student who happens to own a tiny someone wants, its a huge payday!

 

Also around were two vending machines. One a traditional School vending machine and another, a normal food vending machine that was modified to sell Ass Slave Club panties to those who needed a spare pair.

 

In the corner was 'Alan', who was a specialist in modifying tinies into types of jewelry or accessories, he was an expert however and only the rich could pay his fees. You also needed a booking, which annoyed Tamara some days.

 

 

As Tamara entered, she headed to her own personal space she was known for. A large custom made red leather seat, with her footrest known as 'Steve'. He was only there during Lunch on certain days so 'Sally' replaced him on his days off (he had classes some Lunches). 

 

As she sat down, the small hole that housed 30 tinies was covered by her rear end, it was made small enough to fit them in but not enough to be uncomfortable. As she relaxed, she let a small fart into the small hole, with all 30 tinies smothered together like sardines forced to endure it. She loved how powerless they were below her when she sat. She even had a dial on the seat to raise them to have them fully be squished upon her ass. But sometimes she enjoyed them just below her in their hole.

 

Putting her legs up on Steve, her 'maid' Erica approached. "Tamara, Monika wanted to let you know your movie night is all set up and wished to know what food, snacks and drinks to prepare" said the small green haired girl. Paid 300 S Points an hour, she was efficient to Tamara and she enjoyed her direct and prompt commands. "Oh, ah, tell her same as last time" Tamara said, wriggling in her seat. It was extremely comfy. "Of course" Erica said before walking away.

 

Tamara closed her eyes and enjoyed the peace and power.

 

 

-----------------------

Ms Cora Evelyn

-----------------------

 

As Ms Evelyn was enjoying her pussy being eaten and browsing the web, her phone sent her a notification. "Tonight, 45 minutes. Be there or miss out" the text said, no identification whatsoever. "Gah, why tonight" Ms Evelyn said before getting off the boy below her. He was huffing and his face covered in her bodily fluids. "Scram, I got something on" she said, the boy quickly dressed and ran out, scarred from the experience. "Wimp, he better not be in my class".

 

Getting dressed, she dropped Tom in her panties, grabbed an object from her drawer and left. 

 

Heading to a deserted part of the school, she scanned her pass to allow her to an old teachers facility. It was meant to be repurposed as a class room but nothing was ever done. As she entered, the room was barren and un-plugged cameras could be seen covering the walls. In the middle of the room were 2 teachers, one male and one female. 

 

"About time, you got him" one of the teachers said, upon walking closer, the teacher turned out to be Ms Megan Oak. "yes, yes, let me grab him" Ms Evelyn said, "Took forever to slowly fail him to get him to be shrunk, he was so close to getting help but was too late" she continued, smirking. Getting out of her pocket was a small student, he looked 19. He lay naked in the palm of Ms Evelyn.

 

He was a trade. Completely illegal and done in secret, teachers loved manipulating grades to score students to use. Almost always because the student was an ass, or a cocky attitude or something, they loved to, over time, manipulate the data to make them earn less and eventually, fail. 

 

It was hard and teachers only had some students, so some formed a 'group'. Done in the empty lounge, they traded students for those who wanted one, but did not have them in enough classes or only had them for Home Room or a class that did not have enough S Points to manipulate.

 

Ms Megan Oak was getting poor Jesse Willam. He was actually a good student for her and rarely caused trouble. But she picked him as she hated a report he did, it was long, boring and took 2 hours to mark. So she decided he was next to be picked for the trade off. Ms Evelyn watched as Ms Oak looked down at the small boy she picked up and placed on her own palm "Hey little buddy. Remember me, well, prepare to experience the whole thing" she said, laughing and placing him in her pocket...for now.

 

"We done?" Ms Evelyn said. Normally she would receive a tiny, but she received hers last meeting. She was only here for the trade off. "yes yes, here Tim, here is Nancy. Always hated her, hope you treat her..nice" Ms Oak said, giving a small tiny girl to the male teacher. He smiled and placed her down his pants before walking off. "Gah I hate meeting here, I was getting pleasured" Ms Evelyn said. "You can always not do it, but no personal tiny for you" Ms Oak said, smirking. Ms Evelyn, annoyed, walked off.

 

As she returned to her room, Ms Evelyn saw Simon standing outside her door. "Good your here, I need you, I hate walking so far, I need pleasure now!" she said, smiling. 

Chapter End Notes:

I am back with a new chapter. Took a break due to life but back with a big one. Not much, more world building. But updates should come sooner then before.

Thanks for reading and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors