- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Phil learns more from Jade, Jessica becomes popular and Ms Evelyn gets a new boy toy. Also a tease for a new character.

Chapter 5: Idols and Teases

 

--------------------

Jessica

--------------------

 

Jessica was amazed at how popular the Ass Slave Club was. Apparently they were well known all throughout the school.

 

As she walked to her next class, Ali, Amy and Bill walked with her, soaking in the small experience of her dealings with the club she spoke of.

 

"And yeah, that's basically it. They offered me a spot in the club and I do odd jobs for them, in return, free panties" Jessica said, feeling weird to have so much attention around her.

 

"That's amazing! You are so lucky. I wish I got to bunk with them, I feel my current pair won't last the week and I don't want to waste my S Points on new pairs every so often...but they are so good!" Ali said, engrossed in Jessica's dealings with the group.

 

"Can't you just stick some tiny down your pants normally, its basically the same right?" Amy said, she enjoyed Jessica's stories but seemed less interested in the panty slaves.

 

"Its not the same Ames" said Ali. "I know you don't get off them riding your ass, but me, its incredible. Feeling them back there. You really should invest in a pair" Ali continued, Amy just rolled her eyes. "I prefer them serving my feet, I can feel the 4 squirming inside right now. I am saving for those toe rings or something similar. Always on me, smelling me retched feet, 24/7" Amy said, Jessica seemed intimidated at how descriptive Amy got with that. 

 

"Eh, ass is best" Ali said, "How bout you Jessica, whats your favorite 'activity'" Ali asked, looking at Jessica like she was some kind of idol. Jessica scratched her neck in nervousness and shrugged. "I..only have the panties, which are nice. But I don't even have a tiny yet. Not proper at least" Jessica replied, making a shy smile at her lack of experience.

 

"Oh that's right, you had to borrow one of Ali's for the game, you should go buy one, even a 0 Star is worth the payment, plus they are so cheap" Bill said. Jessica thought, she really should look into getting one, even just so she could fit in. She was not sure how she would use one, she was never adventurous with that kind of stuff and she never thought of it as she assumed she would be broke here, scraping to survive. 

 

"Maybe, ill have to think about it" Jessica replied. "Suit yourself, but they are a blast" Bill said, smirking. 

 

 

---------------------

Phil

---------------------

 

As Phil awakened the next day, he rubbed his eyes and yawned. What a night, he owned a shrunken person, currently stored in the compartment below his bed. As he got out of bed, he looked and saw Jade was not in her bed. Wondering where she could be, his question was answered as she came walking out of the bathroom. Seeing Phil awake, she called out "Hey, do not go in there. I did a hell of a stinker. I'm going to cook breakfast, you want anything?" she said. Phil was a bit grossed out about her 'toilet' situation, but carried on "Ill just have some toast, if that's alright, ill do it myself if you want?" Phil said, curious why she volunteered for breakfast. "Nah its all good, I gave my shrinkie a dutch over treatment last night, so as an apology for the noise and the bathroom this morning, ill do breakfast!" she said, before smiling and walking off. Phil noticed as she entered the kitchen, she was already dressed, what time did she get up?

 

Phil, accepting her offer, got off his bed and got his clothes out for the day. As he opened his bed compartment, he saw his shrunken person sitting in the corner of the compartment. Still unsure what to do, he left her to stay there. Closing the compartment, he rose to find toast on a plate sitting on his bed. "Hope its alright, I only had strawberry jam to use" Jade said, standing behind him. Phil looked towards her, she was browsing her laptop.

 

"Oh, thanks. That's fine, I enjoy toast and jam anyway" Phil said, sitting down and eating his breakfast. "Was that a tiny I saw in your compartment" Jade asked, causing Phil to react and almost spill his breakfast, coughing in surprise. "Oh, ah yeah. A free gift from some girl last night. Its still wrapped" Phil replied, unsure how she would take it.

 

"Seriously? unwrap it!, use the damn thing. They..are..amazing! I got mine to pleasure me last night and every time she stopped, I..persuaded her..well farted hehe, and she got back to it. Was so fun!" Jade said, Phil was unsure he saw the same outlook of 'fun'.

 

"That seems excessive. I know we shouldn't treat them as humans, but farting on them seems cruel" Phil said. "Ah screw it, they are things for us to use, for fun. Have some fun Phil, you'll need it to survive here" Jade said, smiling. Phil was still unsure. "Hey, let me check the toilet for ya" she said, jumping up.

 

"Seems good, free to use" Jade yelled. Shrugging, Phil grabbed his clothes and walked towards the bathroom. "Maybe next time we can save water and I can show you the fun with a tiny" Jade winked, causing Phil to blush extremely hard.

 

"haha, kidding, kidding...maybe. Anyway, I am going to hang with some friends. Ill catch you after class..unless we share class, I have no idea, anyway, bye!" Jade said, before leaving the room. 

 

Unsure how to react or handle that situation, Phil just simply walked into the Bathroom and prepared to get ready for the day.

 

-----------

Ms Cora Evelyn

-----------

 

As Ms Evelyn left the classroom at the end of the day, she was tired and stuffed. Walking to her room, she found a first year standing out the front, seeming to be waiting for her. She approached him.

 

"Its past class time, unless its an emergency, beat it" Ms Evelyn said, not being bothered to handle any more 'student time'.

 

"I..uh..well..came for you" the boy said. He looked 18, had light blonde hair and seemed skittish and unsure of himself.

 

"Yeah, but what for? Tell me in class, I get paid for that" Ms Evelyn said, not wanting to conversation to continue.

 

"I..heard stories about you and..well..I think your really cu-hot I mean" the boy said. Ms Evelyn rolled her eyes but looked around, the hallway was deserted. "Fine, get in. Simon is getting here late tonight, I could use a boytoy till then" she said. As she unlocked the door, the boy seemed more nervous but also very excited and pleased. His plan had worked. 

 

As Ms Evelyn walked in, the boy followed behind her, seeming conflicted but excited. "Strip and lay on the bed and await me" Ms Evelyn said "And watch out for Jill, she is my personal shrinky toy". The boy continued to the main bed area as Ms Evelyn entered the bathroom. He walked and started to remove his clothes and shoes. He pulled back the bed sheets and saw a small tiny girl sitting there, seeming bored and annoyed. 

 

As the boy looked at Jill, he heard a flush and a door opening, out came a completely naked Ms Evelyn. In her hand was her shrinky Tom and the other her phone. "Hurry up, lay" she said. 

 

Scared and confused, the boy quickly lay on the bed, finding everything happening all so quickly. His friend had mentioned the tales of Ms Evelyn and the boy found her extremely irresistible. But he never expected to go from her class to seeing her naked in the first day.

 

As he lay, he saw Ms Evelyn come around and lay on her stomach, forcing her pussy over the boys head. "Lick and make it good" she said. The boy panicked but did the deed. 

 

As the boy licked out the pussy of Ms Evelyn, she herself browsed her phone, like nothing was strange at all. And for the tinies she owned , they watched from her bed, knowing they were being saved for tonight.

 

-----------------

Jeremy

-----------------

 

Jeremy woke up as he did every morning. Hung over and depressed. He had just dumped his girlfriend last week and he bumped into her at a friends room party last night. He had more to drink last night due to the encounter and had instantly regretted it. 

 

As he rolled out of bed, he pulled the small girl inside his underwear out and threw her in a nearby cupboard before heading to the bathroom for a shower. His roommate was long gone, mostly because Jeremy was 5 hours late to his first morning class. 

 

Normally a normal person would worry, but Jeremy was a stickler for points. Only ever owned one tiny and brought most things on the cheap. He also used to 'borrow' from his ex Carly and his friends, so he had gathered quite alot of points, missing one day of classes was fine for him.

 

As the 22 yr old walked out of the bathroom, he went to get dressed and walked out of his room. His next class, that he could still attend, started in 45 minutes. Feeling hungry and not wanting to cook, he headed out to a nearby vending machine, a normal one, for a quick snack.

 

Approaching the machine, he picked out a protein bar. Not a great..breakfast? Lunch? anyway, but it would do. He was going to a friends place later, he can mooch a better meal from them. As he went to tap his card to pay..it was declined. Weird! 

 

As Jeremy looked at the small payment screen, insignificant S Points was displayed. Assuming it was an error, he tried again...nothing. Same error. Frustrated, Jeremy headed towards another machine.

 

As he tried the other, the same error appeared. How?! He had over 150,000 points saved! Frustrated, he headed to class, he will eat later.

 

As he walked near the classroom, he walked past a payment machine, used to pay the fortnightly payment fee. His was not due for another 3 days, but he wanted to see if his card would work there or the whole system was busted. 

 

Walking up the machine, he tapped his card, which presented his profile, and hit 'Pay Fee'. As the vending machines before, the error "Insignificant funds" appeared. Frustrated, he took note of the error log and logged out. Damn system must be busted, he would need to report it to Head Office. Annoyed, he walked to his class, hoping it can be fixed before his payment was due. 

 

As he walked away, a shadowy figure could be seen watching from afar...a smile entering their hidden face.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Sorry its not as long as usual, I took a few days to gather ideas and then life got busy, so I wrote some of what I had gathered. Expect another chapter soon and as long as the others. Just wanted to set things up and update the story since it had been awhile.

Also for the Jeremy Story, thats a story inspired by a reviewer. I want to mention there will be no M/f content and the small tease was pure world building, as every student after a year gets a Tiny due to how life revolves around the school. But for this story, it was just to flesh his character out, and won't pop up again.

As for M/f content, I have been getting some suggestions to involve it. I have no issues with this and have some ideas, however I don't want to alienate anybody as it was not listed in the tags. However I am going to add it, but only one one character and with warnings (in the event people don't read these end notes)

I will try it out with Phil first, since he is the only other Male character and has a good avenue to explore this. If anybody has any good ideas, let me know. I have never touched on it before, but happy if people are happy to read it. Some have already posted some great ones that I might incorporate.

Anyway, just a heads up, I have seen people asking and will attempt it soon!

Thanks for reading and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.