- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We are introduced to Tamara, Jessica gets a promotion and a new teacher is introduced.

Chapter 3: Survival By Any Means

 

---------------------------

Tamara

----------------------------

Tamara rose from her slumber, yawning as she was to start her second year of schooling. She lifted herself up and sat on the edge of her bed, yawning and waking herself up. Her naked body shone in the windows light, she preferred to sleep naked, having both the freedom and power to do so. She did some mouth exercises, trying to wake herself up, opening and closing her mouth and getting her yawns out, before reaching down below her waist.

 

Picking at her vagina, she plucked out a small girl who had been trapped in there since she went to bed. She enjoyed 'comfort' at night and enjoyed as they screamed and panicked inside her pussy. Barely looking at the girl in her hand, dripping in Tamara's fluids, she dropped her inside a nearby vase on her bedside table. She would have her 'maid' clean her up and dispose of her in whatever way was efficient. 

 

Tamara looked upon her empty dorm, something she had achieved via smart thinking and pure manipulation. She had a roommate, or is listed as having one, as all students do. But she pays the girl to stay in another dorm at all times, bunking with whoever that girl herself pays to allow her to. Its a system that keeps the room empty but legal.

 

How can she afford so much S Points? Tamara was a genius, or, extremely smart. She was top of all her classes and she was a huge manipulator and businesswoman, doing deals for S Points, with S Points to garner more S Points. She was the third 'richest' student in the entire school and the only one to do so by herself, as the other two did it via the School and 'professional favors' AKA, rich parents who influence everything. 

 

Looking down, she did a cute wave at her slippers, both which contained a small female girl, about 22 and a male who looked 19. As she planted her foot on them, smashing her stinky, bed sweat feet on them. She gave little care. 

 

Walking to the bathroom, she took a a nice long shower before getting dressed. She grabbed an unopened pair of Ass Slave panties. She never wore the same pair of panties twice, nor washed them. While she washed all her other clothes, she could purchase the panties with S Points and loved to experience all the different tinies inside every new pair. She opened the pair of Black Panties and had a peek.

 

"Hello there, your about to experience my ass. Have fun!" she said to the little shrunken boy, who looked about 18. She wondered how long he had been sewn in the panties before he was purchased. Oh well. 

 

She pulled the panties up with no hesitation, feeling the small boy struggle within her ass cheeks, and continued to get dressed. 

 

After being dressed, she checked her laptop for her classes. Maths, English, Science (a hobby class that she still excelled in) and Business (sometimes she wondered why she still went). Closing her laptop, she walked out of her room to see a girl standing besides the entrance way.

 

"Ah Monicka, pussy pet is in the vase, I need new soup in my shower and...oh right, I am watching a film with Jennifer tonight, so we need snacks. Buy whatever is best" Tamara said, Monicka nodded and entered Tamara's room as Tamara walked away. 

 

Monicka was Tamara's maid, or really a student she paid an insane amount of S Points to do her deeds for the day.

 

Tamara was never the kind of student to have to come to Cloud High, but she wanted to. She had heard from her cousin how everything worked and found it extremely easy to game if you were smart enough..something the students weren't always, which is why they were here. She applied for the school, claiming she wanted 'extra credits' and it worked.

 

Now, using her S Points she gained from top marks and those she gained from smart deals and other business savvy tricks she learned, she was rolling in S Points.

 

So to avoid breaking the economy (however she had come to the conclusion its not a very well designed system, much like the actual real life monetary system) and suspicion, she spends and shares her points to people to enhance her school life. Which includes paying to have her room empty, a maid, limitless supply of fresh, tiny panties and other goodies.

 

Suddenly a boy, about 19, approached the blonde haired Tamara. "Oh Tamara, please, I am 30 points below and I need to pay in 15 minutes. Can you share some!" the boy claimed, dropping to his knees.

 

She also enjoyed keeping students on her personal strings.

 

"Billy, Billy, Billy. You still owe me 200 for the loan the other week? And now you want another 30? That's a big ask." Tamara said, walking past the boy to a nearby Shrinky vending machine, buying a 4 star tiny while the boy replied to her.

 

"Oh please! I will do anything! Just let me not shrink. I..I don't want to live like that!" he begged more, now pressing his head to the ground, begging completely. Tamara smirked as she took the small capsule from the machine and turned around, placing her foot on his head.

 

"Fine. I will loan you 300 points. But..I want you and your girlfriend, whatever her name is again, to serve me and Jennifer for our movie night tonight. Oh, and you still need to pay the 300 back, lets say 2 weeks" Tamara smirked, 300 points was nothing. She could pay for him to never be shrunk again for life...but where was the fun and pleasure in that.

 

She expected him to be shrunk next payment that was due. He could never afford to pay her back. But she got to toy with him one last time before he shrunk.

 

Plus she also got a bonus along with it, his extremely hot girlfriend, which Tamara could never figure out how he got. Oh well, he will be single once he shrinks. Maybe she can sign her up for 'extra points'.

 

"Thank you, thank you!" Billy said, getting up and grabbing his card. Tamara rolled her eyes at his petty response but transferred the 300 and watched as he bolted to a nearby payment machine. "Idiot" she whispered.

 

------------------------------

Jessica

------------------------------

 

Jessica felt weird. She could feel the tiny within her ass crack struggle and move. It felt...pleasant, like an itch being scratched. She enjoyed it...but felt weird doing so.

 

She exited the bathroom and approached the girls again, all of them smiling. "Always love to see a newbie try out creations!" Krystal said. "It..feels great. I still feel weird wearing them, but I can see why you all do, they feel amazing!" Jessica said, giving her butt a small wriggle. "So..would you be interested in joining our club..or business really" Bethy said. Jessica looked at all the girls who were looking at her. "You want me in your group? We just met?" She asked.

 

"Kelly did the same to us, just told us her plan and said lets do it. Plus if your going to live with us, we all decided whoever the new student was, would be given the opportunity. Can't say you will have power or influence right away, being apart of this, but its an invitation nonetheless" Krystal said. 

 

Jessica thought. She was new here and being part of a group or club was beneficial. Plus these panties feel amazing, if it means more of these. Why not? 

 

But she just met these girls, is it wise?

 

"You'll get a share of weekly S Points, not much, but we would never let a club member not have enough points to pay the shrink fee" Sarah said.

 

"I'm in" Jessica said instantly.

 

BINGO! This was it, her golden ticket. Join with these girls and she was a free woman. No fear of being shrunk nor panic of not having enough S Points to survive, outside of the shrinking fee.

 

"Great!" Krystal said as all three girls approached Jessica and gave her a giant group hug.

 

"Do..I need to do anything?" Jessica asked. "Oh no, we actually don't do anything. We produce some panties for friends, but we pay people to produce most of them. We get ALOT of orders" Krystal said. Jessica was amazed, they were this big!

 

"But, you can go get me some lunch, I am starving" Bethy said. Jessica nodded. "Sure, least I can do. Plus I can try out these panties" Jessica said, giggling. She was enjoying this, these girls felt nice to be around.

 

"Here" Krystal said, holding out her card. Jessica grabbed hers out and wirelessly received 24,000 S Points. "oh wow! That's so much!" Jessica screamed! 

 

"Calm down, its a starting bonus and some of it is for our lunch. Chill girl" Krystal said, laughing. Jessica felt a bit embarrassed, but was so glad she could afford everything. Shrink fee is only 100 every 2 weeks! This was more then enough, regardless of lunch. No cheap food for her, she could afford real food!

 

"Take this" Krystal said, handing her a piece of paper, it contained a list of items they wanted. "We normally buy from the in school mart, but you can go to the cafeteria for this if you want. Its closer and we are hungry now!" Krystal finished. Jessica nodded and left the room.

 

 

-----------------------

Ms Cora Evelyn 

----------------------

 

Ms Evelyn awoke in her bed, the alarm she had set on her phone buzzing away. "Fuck" she worded out before letting a small fart out, only to feel something below the blankets move.

 

Ripping the blankets away, she see a student, about 19, sleeping with his face on top of her pussy, naked, like herself. "Hey, Simon, class time" she said, the boy shocked one again to be awoken by his teachers fart. He got up and placed his hand under his mouth, spitting something out.

 

Out of his mouth was a small tiny girl, Ms Evelyn had made the boy lick her out while the girl was trapped inside her. She was actually a former student she kept around, which is why the girl barely made a move once deposited onto the open hand.

 

"Here Miss, I'll see you in class later" the boy said, handing the tiny over to Evelyn and getting out of the bed, before getting dressed and leaving.

 

"Hello again Jill, enjoy last night?" Evelyn said, mocking the girl she held in her hand. Used to the demeanor, the girl barely made a response or reply. "Fine, boring little shit" she said before throwing her on the bed and getting out of bed herself, going to the bathroom for a shower. 

 

After her shower, the 35 year old teacher got dressed. Before she put her skirt on, she approached a small box. Inside sat a small boy, around 19. He was a student for Ms Evelyn she had last year and she found him in a vending machine one evening late last year. Not enjoying those 'Ass Slave Panties', she instead uses him inside her panties near the front, to pleasure her during her day. 

 

Looking down at the boy, he stood and waited, never wanting to 'annoy' the teacher as the boy, named Tom, had seen what she had done to those who had fought her before.

 

Ms Evelyn picked the small Tom up, plucked open her panties and dropped him in, feeling him start to pleasure her, as always.

 

She then finished getting dressed and headed for class.

 

Maths, gah she hated this one. She was given this class as Ms Evelyn was a highly skilled Maths teacher. But she found all these idiots in this class..idiots.

 

After the role was marked, she told them to continue the book studies. Easy but boring work.

 

After 20 minutes, Ms Evelyn was bored. Tom was doing his work and it was great, but she needed some backdoor action.

 

"Ill be back, don't do anything stupid or ill give you a mark!" she said. 

 

A mark, students call them Death Marks while teachers, a saving grace. 3 Marks and your shrunk. No excuses, no appeal, nothing.

 

Groups of students had gotten appeals before for fellow students and everything was recorded in video. If a mark was given and no recording exists, its claimed as invalid. But with that rule, pretty much only valid marks are given. Teachers rarely abuse it.

 

They are a way to keep the masses in line. With so many students, it keeps discipline to an easy system, since nobody wants to be shrunk.

 

The only exception to being shrunk via a mark is payment is slightly cheaper to return to normal, but its rarely done.

 

Evelyn smirked as she saw the students shiver at the word mark. She would be back and she knew nobody was that stupid to cause trouble.

 

She headed to a nearby Vending machine. "Hmmm..maybe a 2 star..nah, its only for today, 0 star" she said, buying a small 0 Star female.

 

She took the capsule and headed to the bathroom, entering a stall. She opened the capsule and held the small girl in her hands. "I need ass action, help out or ill replace you faster" she said before forcing the small female, who looked only 18, into her back rectum.

 

"Fuck thats good, yeah, wriggle and squirm, thats nice." Evelyn said, feeling the girl move inside her ass.

 

Having finished, she washed her hands and headed back to class.

 

As she walked in, few students looked up to her as she sat down. None knew she had a student pleasuring her in her front side and struggling to survive in her backside rectum.

 

This was better. Now to browse the internet until this stupid class is finished. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed it. 

 

Thanks for reading and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.