- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Middle

 

Ouroboros stretched her tan arms to the sky. She let out another, even boomier sigh as she grew.

 

“Aaaaaaah~”

 

That warm, stretchy feeling of growth felt amazing to her. Still, nothing rivaled the sensation of eating, nor feeling her prey faff about her in her gut. On that note, she found herself hungry yet again. Thankfully there was still so much left for her to enjoy.

 

The military was retreating. They planned to ambush her elsewhere. Other security forces in the city joined the civilians in panicking, hiding or fleeing. This meant the rest of the city was hers to enjoy. Her own buffet. The titanic naga slithered up to a dense cluster of city blocks and dived right in.

 

At over half-a-mile, her hips were more than 600 feet wide and the thickest parts of her tail was around that width itself. So, more than half a block crumbled beneath her ivory-underbelly as she flopped down atop it. Her tail swayed, sweeping away swaths of city and life as she giggled with glee. The crumpled buildings felt nice beneath her naked front which, too, flopped over a city block further up. Her left tit smashed itself into an empty stadium on the left and her right took care of small side buildings.

 

Up ahead was an area of city low in buildings but high in people. It had a bunch of small shops, and was a pretty popular area. City officials thought it might be a safer place to hold out, as they thought the smaller buildings wouldn’t get her attention. They didn’t account for just how keen those red eyes of hers were. She zoomed in on the mobs. In the process, her spherical black pupils slimed to a slit-shape for just a moment: much like an actual snake’s.

 

She wanted all of them. She wanted it all in her belly. Ouroboros slithered forward, pursed her lips, and sucked.


The lamia tilted her head to aim her breath, which sucked with far more force than any building could resist, let alone a human. All those tiny shops flew into her mouth. She was large enough now that they fit right in: no jaw unhinging needed. A woman was torn from her lover by the fierce gal. Her wife hung onto a nearby street pole, watching powerlessly till she, too, was inhaled alongside the post she gripped for dear life.

 

It wasn’t long till that block was gone. Another satisfied sigh hit the air as did another set of gurgles from her still hungry guts. She moved onto the next block almost immediately, then the next one.

 

Ouroboros slithered with efficiency. She pounced at buildings to slurp them up. Her hands dug into the city’s foundation to take buildings, people, and road-chunks up in bite sized, compact clumps. And, of course, she kept growing. Buildings tall as that white one she gulped earlier were now only as thick and long as a stick of pepperoni. Sirens blared, screams echoed. Buildings crumbled and the ground quaked. Yet, it was the naga’s gulps, gurgles, and giggles that stood out most among the symphony of chaos.

 

The military realized they made a mistake letting her have the city. She reached one mile fast, then two then four. Her tail was lumped with buildings, yet the bulges shrank fast as her body kept making room for more. As before, her form grew in proportion. Her beauty and the slender nature of her monstrous form continued to belie an intense, unending hunger.

 

They sent in some jets with incendiary bombs, but they did nothing to her. They thought her a force of nature. They were wrong. She was more. She was a force fundamental to the universe itself. Cairo fell with ease. Right down her throat, in fact.

 

Over 10 miles tail-to-tip, she patted her tail gut before looking around. There was a city not too far from here: Giza. It was only a few km away, just a bit of slithering.

 

‘More.’, she thought.

 

Between her and Giza city was the Egyptian military: or much of it. They had planned to to ambush her here earlier, but what seemed like a hopeful stand was now more of a swan song. Tanks, trucks, soldiers, and artillery were all lined up in a great clump of green, grey and brown on the road.

 

Their commanders gave them the option to flee, as the entire nation tried to now, but the men and women refused. They were gonna die anyways, after all. They knew that well. Might as well go down fighting.

 

The force caught her attention, and she smiled. She spoke to the humans directly for the first time in quite awhile.

 

“For me?” she boomed. She clenched her fingers into one another and held them close to her bosom. Perhaps she really did think them a gift.

 

They hit her with everything they had. It amounted to their expectations: nothing. She was bulletproof, rocket proof, and overall invincible through and through. There was more to her power than just being big. As she slithered carefully towards them, the earth quaked enough for sand storms to whip up and for rifts to tear at the upper-most layers of the ground. A bit of her underbelly was displayed as she moved, as she used the strength of her tail to keep her human-half upright.

 

She leaned down towards them. Her hand slammed into the suburbs and sands miles from their standoff point. She opened wide.

 

“Aaaaa~”

 

Her maw was thousands of feet tall and a hundreds of feet wider than that. Her tongue slipped out over a thousand feet in length and licked them right up. Not a single volley of theirs blemished the soft brown skin of her face.

 

An entire army, defeated with just a flick of her tongue. Well, the fight didn’t exactly end there. Lots of those vehicles were operational when they reached her human-stomach. They fired wildly at the towering walls. The shots only managed to blast some of the stomach slime and juices down from above, hastening their demise.

 

Well, that and make a little bit of gas.

 

Ouroboros lifted her hand to her mouth and let out a ‘cute’ little belch. She giggled to herself, then focused on the city of Giza which was now in view.

 

The city of Giza, not to be confused with the Great Pyramid, was the third largest city in Egypt. Millions of people dwelled within its area which, to the ginormous naga, was about a TV tray in size.

 

Her mouth watered. From the grey sprawl came missiles which burst against her tail’s underbelly as pinpricks of light. They weren’t even noticed as she dug her hands into the spread. Scores of buildings and hundreds of thousands of people at a time, she fed. The masses were confined in her palms in claustrophobic clumps of city and earth, then stuffed into her mouth to be gulped in a time too fast for them to process her sheer enormity.

 

She had spent perhaps an hour in Cairo, but it only took her a few seconds to finish off Giza. It was split between her normal gut and tail-stomach, briefly, before both quickly gurgled it away.

 

The lamia grew again. Her tail dug deep into the surrounding sands by its weight alone. The quakes she made could be heard for hundreds of miles, and the snake-woman herself was now dozens of miles tail-tip-to-head. She moved west towards Libya. Her path took her through the Giza Pyramid Complex deeper in the desert not too far from the city she just ingested. Those wonders of the world burst beneath the ivory expanse of her onyx tail’s underbelly. Those monuments were ancient, but she was both older and beyond them. To her, it was more dust: more sand. She thought nothing of it.

 

At her height, her head broached some clouds. They tickled her nose, and she giggled before slurping them up like any other meal. They were watery, airy, and not all that filling.

 

North of Ouroboros was the Mediterranean Sea. She felt like crossing it as beyond it she heard and smelled more densely packed meals than this current country had to offer her. Of course, as she moved to the sea she reached down to scoop up any cities or villages are on her way. If it was large enough to catch her eye and looked human made, she took the time to eat it.

 

To cross the sea was a distance longer than the naga was tall, but Ouroboros was big and fast enough to circumnavigate the globe in mere minutes without breaking a sweat. The body of water and all it ships hardly had any depth to it either. She figured that out when her tail first slid into it.

 

Surveillance from jets and satellites showed her slither back towards Libya. They couldn’t figure out why.

 

Until she lowered her body down into the sea, that is.

 

The lamia pursed her lips at the water’s surface and drank. All the abandoned or trapped sea vessels were drawn up with the sea into her mouth and down her gullet. There was even some combined navel forces posted there: mere food as well. The water’s salinity didn’t seem to both her. It was something to swallow down and add to her mass, which it did. All the cities still digesting in her guts now found themselves drowning at the torrential water pouring in. She drank so much even her tail gut stored some. Soon, it was absorbed, as were the cities from the northern bits of Africa.

 

She moved over newly shallower waters into Italy, even bigger now. Rome was the size of a plate of food when she got to it, and it caught her hungry gaze just the same. Down it went as she slithered north still.

 

She looped west to France and gorged herself there. Not even forests were safe from her now, and she ripped up vast swaths of woodlands and nature alongside cities and millions of lives. When she first reached Germany, she swallowed down yet another city. Her throat worked it towards her human-gut, but its there she realized a minor kerfuffle. Ouroboros was so focused on her hunger that she over-packed her human-stomach a bit. When her body tried to squeezed it through that ring of flesh leading in, the lack of space ended up with the city--and its hundreds of thousands of lives--just getting crushed by the spintcher in question.

 

The naga giggled. She was a bit amused, but decided to make some room just in case she messed that up again. The walls of that normal tummy rippled and churned as the densely packed civilizations within rumbled. The muscles squeezed just a few cities upwards, back up that fleshy ring into her esophagus again. She wasn’t spitting them back up of course: that’d be gross, and a waste of food! She just got a few cities and several million lives back into her esophagus so they could be moved down it deeper and all the way to her tail gut.

 

She gave her taut abdominal region a pat, shaking the walls for those morsels within. It felt less stiff now, though the area was just as fit looking as before. Unlike with her tail, her human-gut would crush up whatever’s inside before letting it self show a bulge or get distended.

 

Germany was plucked and licked clean. All that was left of the country were uprooted forests, uplifted cities, and miles-long trails of saliva many meters deep.

 

As she glutted, she grew. She slithered just a few inches, from her perspective, towards Denmark proper. That entire landmass was now something she could scoop up in her hands.

 

So she did.