[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Welcome to Tray! An escape-room game where a couple is divided between 'Eater' and 'Shrinkie'! The former of which enjoys a gourmet three-course meal featuring none other than the latter!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7003 Read: 12263
Published: October 12 2020 Updated: October 16 2020
Story Notes:

The concept behind Tray is something I've created with inspiration from tons of stories on this site over the years. Huge thanks to every author on GiantessWorld for that. 

As a side note, the concept cannot be fully explored within one story, or by all by myself in general, so please feel free to use the setting for your own stories too! I would love to see what you can do!

1. Chapter 1: Arrival by Ask-Giantess-Lover [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (851 words)

This chapter and the next are a good-deal of world building, but the concept will make much more sense if you trudge through it. Thanks in advance for reading. 


2. Chapter 2: Prep by Ask-Giantess-Lover [Reviews - 0] (1496 words)

This chapter is the real end to the world-building segment and pretty quickly gets into some size content. After this, it'll be mostly action :)


3. Chapter 3: First Course by Ask-Giantess-Lover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2131 words)

Now to see how exactly a round of Tray plays out!

Fun-fact, a majority of this story was written nearly 2 years ago, so I'm doing a lot of editing. Hopefully I'll get it all done BEFORE uploading it, but if I do come in and edit a chapter, I'll leave and edit-log in the end-notes. Enjoy!


4. Chapter 4: Kitchen Nightmare by Ask-Giantess-Lover [Reviews - 0] (2525 words)

Sorry for the wait, here's a chapter exploring the restaurant concept (and the staff therein) a bit more before the main course! A good deal of this story is being edited and re-written, so be sure to leave a review so I can get a feel for the audience, so to speak.