- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
been a while since I've been able to write anything so pardon my dust while I shake some of the cobwebs off with this chapter
I sat there utterly alone surrounded by everyday inanimate objects that should have been normal, but to me that pen could wind up rolling over me like a steam roller, I could drown in that tube of lip gloss, the nail polish could entomb me like cement. I was in a purse, and the worst of it all was the purse belonged to my ex Misty. The outside world echoed in from the closed zipper above me. Thumping music, beer bottles clanging, dozens of conversations all around. It was maddening. Misty always knew how to have fun and it sounded like tonight was no different. It was one of the few things I didn’t like about her… She could out drink me, and that just wasn’t right. I remember the first time I drank with Misty we were 14 and she had gotten her older brother to buy her beer. I got so drunk I actually told her I liked her feet and she spent the rest of the night messing with me because of it. Slipping her shoes on and off running her socks up and down my leg, then she even took them off and put her bare feet on my chin and told me to kiss her toes or she’d break up with me She did have amazing feet but it was a little awkward. True story none the less.

Color me clueless as to how long it had been since she had gotten to the club. I did know that I had to make a plan of attack here. There were two options really either I could attempt to contact Misty or I could wait for an opportunity to get to another giant and get help there I knew people in this town a few years back. Chances are I could find someone to help, but there’s no way I’m getting out of this purse any time soon.

As soon as I thought it the world around me jerked violently. Misty was on the move again and the sounds of the city night life were fading into the background. A shadow fell over me, looking up I got to see the letters T-R-O-J-A-N before the wrapper landed pinning me down.


***


Misty and Kami were having the time of their lives. It had been far too long for Misty and as beautiful as she was she had her pick of any guy in the building and plenty of them were offering. After her 4th margarita she had decided to go home with one of the guys she knew from the local mall. They had dated before and she liked him well enough but of course it wasn’t about that tonight.

Misty leaned over to Kami. “Hey you go on without me I’m going home with Mark.”

“Ooh damn girl. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do and if you do, name it after me.” Kami replied.

They both had a laugh and Misty grabbed her purse and in a tipsy fashion stepped off the bar stool and headed for the door with Mark. Soon they were in his extended cab truck and on their way.


***


Trapped under a condom… How pathetic was I? Minutes passed and I felt the purse start to sway again. I could hear a deep voice making flirtatious comments and Misty’s schoolgirl giggle following on cue. The purse tipped sideways and I was free! I was sitting on top of the condom wrapper now. “Phew” I thought I was safe… but in all seriousness who doesn’t see what’s coming next?

The sound of a zipper and a blinding light and a hand coming at me… Ok that’s a little “the world revolves around me” ish the hand was coming at the condom…
Chapter End Notes:
any ideas or suggestions are welcome in the reviews bring em on I'll try to work them in