- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short addition... I've been going over a few different plot ideas in my head and couldn't decide the best way to take our hero. But hopefully patience will pay off. Next chapter will have a slight twist and reveal a rather interesting connection between goddess and the unaware adventurer.

 

 

Down I fell past her hips, further still past her knees, and still downward into the enormous handbag below. All the pain from the bruises I had received so far was nothing compared to this. I recalled seeing on the news once a man was skydiving and his shoot didn’t deploy he survived the impact but ever bone in his body was shattered.

 

“You have to move.” I tried to convince myself that I was fine. “Come on man MOVE!” I couldn’t believe it but I managed to roll over not without screaming out in pain however. Of course high above my goddess was none the wiser to my plight; she was also none the wiser that I had quite a view up her dress from this angle… “Yowzah!”

 

***

 

Misty finished doing her make up and grabbed her purse from between her legs.

“Now where did I put that cell phone? Oh yea I left it on the coffee table.” She let her purse swing loosely by her side as she grabbed her phone and walked out the door, her black open toed high heel shoes clicking on the concrete.

 

“Hey Kami am I coming to your place first or are we meeting at Night Life?” Misty asked.

 

“Depends are you drinking tonight or are you going to play D.D. like you normally do?”

 

“I don’t go to the club to get wasted you know that it’s no fun if you don’t remember it the next morning.”

 

“Well then come over here and I’ll ride with you then, but you really need to loosen up a little bit.”

 

Kami started to say something about Misty being uptight and something about coal into diamonds but the phone was already half way hung up and in her purse. Getting in her car and tossing her bag in the passenger seat she was on her way to Kami’s.

 

***

 

The wild swinging stopped, and I heard the jingle of keys. I was on an adventure now whether I liked it or not. I managed to stand momentarily before I had that feeling of weightlessness again, followed by me landing on my ass. “Ugh… She must have set her purse down in the passenger seat.” Struggling I got back to my feet and decided to explore, what else was I supposed to do? Though now I kind of wish that I hadn’t.