- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You didn't actually think the story was over already did you? Once again please rate and review and I'll keep writing. I'm planning on adding in some more catagories soon.


The gates of my doom opened in front of me and before I could blink my world was darkness. Had I not already been soaked to the bone from the milk I would have been from the humidity of her mouth. Suddenly I flipped violently as the metal floor below me was yanked and I was left on the monstrous tongue. Few people have ever had the chance to appreciate total darkness, that pitch black color that gives one the illusion that the world is pressing in around you, perhaps I’m just claustrophobic. My ride wasn’t over yet, without warning there was a lurch beneath me and I knew I was flying towards teeth strong enough to crush things 10 times my size.

Not one to give up I opted to curl into a little ball and managed to roll across a molar as her teeth clamped down. The sound of the cereal crunching made my blood run cold, but what really got to me was the gulp I’m somewhat proud of myself for not fainting at that moment. I was safe…. Wasn’t I? Well may be for the moment.

***

Misty made her way back to the bathroom still on her normal morning routine. She grabbed her toothbrush and popped it in her mouth and began to chew on the bristles as she applied her make up, and brushed out her hair. This didn’t take too long after all who did she have to impress at Sturbux, no one that’s who. She pulled the toothbrush out of her mouth and grabbed for the toothpaste, then proceeded to bush her teeth and spit into the sink. After rinsing off the toothbrush she put it back in the cabinet behind the mirror and turned out the light. Sighing she trudged down the hall, slipped on her black sneakers, and left for work.

***

Light burst through behind me I had gotten so turned around inside her mouth I was actually moving in the direction of her throat not the exit I was hoping for. “That’s an odd looking thing.” Of course now I realize it was a giant toothbrush at the time what would you think if you saw a shadow like that soaring over your head? It crashed down onto the molar above me and the mouth clamped shut again leaving me in darkness. “Think Troy...” Oh that’s my name by the way Troy Joyner, and by now you’ve noticed I have a problem with talking to myself. “You’ve got to get out of here or you won’t live long enough to regret it.” It was stupid, it was reckless, it was down right insane, but then again this entire day had been insane. I reached up and grabbed one of the bristles on the brush, and as the mouth opened I was removed with it “IT WORKED! OH…” I released the bristle without even thinking my brain had finally gotten to the point where it could recognize everyday items in their gargantuan states and I knew that was a tube of toothpaste coming towards me and going back into that hell hole was not an option. Closing my eyes for what felt like the millionth time that day I awaited death, may be I was living under a charmed star, may be it was just dumb luck, once again death didn’t come. I had fallen into her make up bag right onto a powder-puff. After the initial sneezing fit from the cloud of make up that had engulfed me, and was probably too tiny for the goddess above me to even glance at, I stood covered head to toe in the tan powder. The light went out and she was gone again. Just happy to be alive, I let myself fall backwards and passed out.