- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's a bit for you vore fans

 

 

The tiny splash in her cereal bowl went unnoticed to the goddess above. Had she known there was a tiny being struggling for survival right under her nose she probably would have helped. Misty wasn’t a mean girl, quite the opposite actually, she would normally make a conscious effort to help her fellow man in her day to day life. The knowledge of what she had put this tiny person through probably would have riddled her with guilt. As they say “ignorance is bliss” and she was quite content as she dug her spoon in and took the first bite of her breakfast.

***

I was in shock as I surfaced, surrounded by an ocean of white with hundreds of tan islands. It hadn’t dawned on me where I was immediately. Of course the enormous silver object dropping out of the sky a few hundred feet away snapped me into the reality of the situation rather quickly. I had fallen into a bowl of cereal the size of one of the great lakes. Swimming for my life seemed my only option but I never was all that strong a swimmer and minutes later the side of the bowl still seemed miles away. Of course even if I had made it there would have been no way I would have reached the rim of the bowl to pull myself out. The spoon dropped in relatively equal times, it was only a matter of minutes before I would be scooped up. This I knew for a fact.

***

Misty continued with her breakfast as she always did. Nothing eventful about the process after about five minutes she looked down to see only a few pieces of cereal left in a nice neat cluster with a swoop of her wrist they were on her spoon and on the way to her mouth.

***

I knew now that trying to swim for the edge of the bowl was a mistake I was so exhausted that I was forced to use one of the islands as a flotation device. Looking around the water… Err the milk rather was calm. “This is where the jaws music comes in right?” I had barely enough time to finish that thought before I felt movement below me. Up I went out of the bowl thousands of feet above the ‘lake’ I was stranded in. Until there it was in front of me, the gate of my would be doom. Her face was far to epic to even begin to take in but her lips they were just big enough to scare the shit out of me. They parted slightly releasing a combination of morning breath, milk and cereal. The light from the kitchen window shone in at just the right angle to illuminate the moist cavern in front of me, pink walls with razor sharp teeth slightly yellowed from smoking it looked like, and the floor was an undulating pink monster. Behind it the most horrific part of all, a hole leading to total darkness.

***

Misty slid the spoon between her lips and pulled it out clean. As she chewed the last of her cereal she picked up the bowl she carried it to the sink. After swallowing she headed back to the bathroom to brush her teeth before leaving for work.