- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
OK so I couldn't stop writing yet. Here's chapter 2.

 

The shock of my initial encounter had not worn off entirely before the now familiar vibrations signaled the return of the Brobdingnagian goddess. Luckily my haven under the cabinet gave me sanctuary from her tremendous foot falls. Had I stayed where I was minutes before I would have surely been crushed. Her toes faced me momentarily before turning towards the gargantuan bath tub. They were painted a metallic pink, the polish was slightly chipped but then again at my size even the slightest imperfection was painfully obvious. Seconds later came the sound of running water.

***

Misty retrieved a towel and walked back to the bathroom still groggy but starting to come around to the idea of being in the waking world. She turned toward the sink just long enough to lay her towel down before stepping toward the shower to let the water heat up. “This is going to be a long day” She muttered to herself. She was only 21 a girl her age shouldn’t have to work this hard. She should be out partying with her friends or studying for her finals. But no She had to be independent, so she worked a full time job at the local mall. She was Assistant manager of Sturbux Coffee, not bad for a girl her age. With the steam from the water fogging up the mirror she began to undress.

***

The bruises from almost being stepped on had turned a dark brown at this point and the pain was very real. This was definitely not a dream I had come to terms with that fact, but if it were a dream it was about to get a whole lot better. The gentleman in me was shouting to look away as the pajama pants and oversized t-shirt hit the floor but the pig in me was definitely louder at the moment. Personally I blame it on the near death experience you can make your own assumptions. I only wish my eyes would have taken in the sight before me in a little more of its entirety. It was as if I was reading an 800 page novel in 5 minutes. Definitely not enough time to appreciate the beauty. In an instant the shower curtain was drawn and my sight was hindered.

***

The warm water was a welcome guest on her skin. She enjoyed her showers but with her job she knew she had a limited amount of time to get ready if she was going to eat breakfast. Rinse, lather, repeat, and then it’s time to shut the water off. As she stepped out of the tub every drop of water on her skin glistened in the artificial light some of it dripping onto the mat below. Still standing on the rug she reached over to the sink and grabbed her towel, running it across every inch of her before tossing it onto the floor and walking out of the bathroom to go get dressed.

***

Awe is the only word that can express the feeling I had as I stood there staring, mouth agape as the goddess of a woman stepped back into my line of sight. And then she bent towards me, well towards the sink at least to grab her towel, allowing me to take in a few more pages of the novel so to speak. I had to step out take a closer look. My mind knew it was a mistake but I wasn’t thinking with the mind on top of my shoulders at that point in time. Looking back it was stupid but still it was totally worth it, until she dropped the towel of course. Everything was dark, I was trapped, and of course cursing my stupidity.

Chapter End Notes:
Rate & review and I'll continue