- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kelly meets a fellow employee

Chapter 7: Meeting New Friends

 

Kelly sat on the seat and breathed out. This was fine, he is not hurt and he feels comfortable to sit on. You can do this. 

 

Kelly moved her seat in and turned on her computer, ready to start the day. As she did so, an employee walked in. "Hey, I am Sophia, nice to meet you" the young girl said as she approached Kelly. She was tall, about 6ft. She looked about 26 and had long silver hair. Kelly got up, feeling the person below her move as she did, spooking her and took the opened hand of Sophia and shaked. "Hi, I am Kelly" Kelly said, Sophia laughed.

 

"I know who you are, I am on your team. I am head of System Analysis. You have another 5 on your team" Sophia said. Kelly smiled awkwardly "Oh, the team. Sorry, I am new and just arrived. I knew I had a team but not who was on it" she said. Sophia laughed "Its alright, the American girl right?" Sophia asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah" Kelly replied. Sophia smiled.

 

"Must be weird coming down here with the tiny items and such" Sophia asked as she approached the desk and fiddled with one of the pens. Kelly nodded "Just a bit, its weird using people like..things" she replied, watching Kelly play with a pen with a little man inside. "Yeah, its kinda messed up, but its been a part of our lives for so long. We forget they are human. I mean, we use them as toilet paper, that's as low as you can go" Sophia replied, putting the pen back and getting up.

 

"But don't stress, we aren't monsters. Some really like torturing the little people" Sophia said, below lowering her voice "especially Nichole, watch out for her" Sophia whispered before returning to normal voice. "But many of us just accept its our normal routine and they are a part of our life now. Just sucks when someone you know's kid gets the treatment. I mean, employees here are safe but outside, its brutal" Sophia said, making an uncomfortable face. 

 

"Thanks, ill get used to it, its just, strange" Kelly said, scratching her neck. "Oh! Who did you get in your card?" Sophia said, Kelly looked at her confused before remembering her ID Card. "Oh, the person in my card, Erica I think is her name" Kelly said, grabbing the card out. She pulled it out of her pocket and showed Sophia who had a similar card in her hand. "Nice! she looks young! Must be a newbie. I got this 20 yr old guy, Ryan. He's a bore" Sophia said. 

 

Kelly looked at Sophia's card. Like hers, it had a small cutout space behind a glass panel where a small boy sat. He seemed angry and upset and refused to look up from a crouched sitting position. Sophia then pulled the card away and placed it back in her pocket. "I am still unsure what the purpose of having someone in these is" Kelly said, putting her card back. Sophia laughed "Just a loophole to make employment here more tempting, at least for higher paid employees. But we all get one. Outside that, nothing. They just stay there. However, and I reckon she broke him out, Nichole 'lost' hers. So she has a normal plain card now. But they have yet to find the kid. She got in hot water for that, but the company swept it away. They pay big bucks to get the treatment so any lawsuits are easily fixed" Sophia said. Kelly listened with intent, surprised that the cards served no purpose besides a prison cell.

 

"But yeah, I guess besides showing them off or watching them, which most just mope around, just an employee bonus" Sophia said. "Anyway, I gotta go back to work. Lunch is at 2 if you wanted to meet the team earlier, I know we have a meeting tomorrow, but we hang out at the company arcade during lunch, come hang!" Sophia said. "Ah, sure, ill see you there" Kelly said and Sophia nodded and walked away.

 

Kelly walked back to her desk and sat down, feeling the boy once again be smothered by her ass. "Wait..a company arcade?" Kelly said out loud. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoyed it. 

Still accepting names, just need.

Name:

Character storyline: (Kelly or Samantha)

Item:

And If you want to be the item or use the item.

Just pop this in a review and ill add you if I need a character name for an item that chapter. And you become part of the story! 

Anyway, thanks for reading and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.