- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kelly Starts her new job

Chapter 4: New Job

 

Kelly walked the busy streets of Melbourne. She had time till she was needed for work, even early. So she decided to walk instead of taking the car. Breathing the fresh spring air, she felt the little boy beneath her. She picked at him until she almost screamed in panic. Somehow she had forced him inside her ass, in a wedgie type situation. Embarrassed and unable to effectively fix it in public, she walked while moving her hips, hoping to unlodge him.

 

Moving her cheeks, Kelly desperately tried to move the boy. Looking around, she quickly grabbed the back of her pants and pulled, moving the boy outside her ass. Relieved she continued her walk, hoping nobody saw her play with her ass in public. She needed her normal underwear back ASAP.

 

As Kelly approached the end of the street, she arrived at her new workplace. Kairi Industries: Australian Branch. Kelly breathed in, glad to have arrived, and half n hour early at that.

 

She entered the building, it was huge outside but inside it seemed enormous. People walking and moving about, all looking busy. Various offices near the ground floor visible, with meetings inside most rooms. 

 

Kelly approached the front desk. "Hi, I am Kelly, Kelly Riker. I start here today" Kelly said. The woman behind the desk was a brown haired girl, she looked about 45. She looked up at Kelly, away from what looked like an epad she was using. She looked at Kelly up and down then started typing into the computer hidden behind the desk.

 

"Lets see, Kelly, Kelly. Ah, here. Sally Kew wants to see you in her office before you start. If you will sign on this piece of paper" the Lady said, giving Kelly a paper. "I can give you a pass to go up to floor 45 and talk to her. She will give you your employee badge up there" the lady said, before handing Kelly and pen and returning to her epad. Kelly grabbed the pen and went to sign before dropping it on the desk. 

 

As with most things she had discovered today, the pen was another long line of weird items. A girl, about 30, was trapped inside the pen. She was in a separate area from the ink and seemed to be only there to look at. She just looked at Kelly, her face sad. The area she was in seemed to be made to not tip as the pen did and she remained still, like a gyro effect. Kelly, actually relieved that the person was not in some torturous place like her ass, accepted it, despite the absurdity of it, and wrote her name. She then handed the paper back to the lady. "Great, here is your guest past. Just give it to Sally when you get your employee badge, else it will go off if you leave the building with it" the desk lady said, giving Kelly a key card and resuming her epad activities.

 

Kelly used the elevator and went up to the 45 floor and found Sally's office. She knocked. "Come in" a voice came.

 

Kelly walked in. There sat in a chair behind a very nice desk was a woman, about 36, with brown hair and a nice suit on, not unlike Kelly's. The woman got up "Kelly I assume, I am Sally" she said, going to shake Kelly's hand. Kelly took it and she sat in the seat in front of the desk.

 

"Now, before we begin, I have your Employee Pass, sorry I didn't leave it at the apartment, security reasons. But I need that Guest Pass as I do not need another complaint against me again" Sally laughed, Kelly gave her the pass. "I normally forget to grab them, place makes a hell of a noise if you sneak one out" Sally continued laughing. "Anyway, your new pass" Sally said, calming herself and handing Kelly her pass.

 

Kelly looked at the pass. It was like a card but slightly thicker. It had Kelly's name on it, her occupation. A Kairi Industries logo on it and her photo. However it also contained a shrunken person to the very right side, just sitting on the floor inside a small cut away area behind glass. The small girl did not look up. "Oh right, thats Erica..I believe. Turned 18 last month. Every employee who has a Son or Daughter who gets shrunk is offered a chance to..avoid the crazy random system and serve as a random key card toy. They kinda just sit or stand there, its kinda boring. But people love there loved ones won't be used in a shoe or a bra or..well, yeah" Sally said, seeing Kelly inspect the card.

 

Kelly was amazed and also confused. They rescued her to put her in a cell? Forever. She did agree it was better then being..in other places. But was this better? "I ah..thanks" Kelly said, placing the card in her pocket. Unseen to Kelly, the girl could be seen banging on the cards glass as she pocketed the item, fear in her eyes and tears running down them. 

 

"Ah thanks" Kelly said. Sally nodded. "Sorry, I know all this stuff is new to you. It can seem weird. I tried to avoid using 'item' furniture and items in your apartment but something, like the Toilet Paper, if you have needed to go, just don't exist normally anymore" Sally said. Kelly felt weird, she knew what she signed up to when she signed up, but having a girl in her pocket was a new weird, outside the boy in her ass and people in her bra. Do people live like this? Do people really accept this reality?

 

"Anyway, your office is on floor 702. We do use standard chairs and some items are..different. But if you have any concerns, let me know" Sally said. Kelly nodded. "Oh and welcome to the team!" Sally finished. Kelly nodded again and got up to leave. 

 

Kelly entered her office. It was quite big. Kelly knew they liked her portfolio, she had programmed since she was 9. And they offered her the Australian job as they really wanted her to join the team, but this was something else.

 

Her office was small but impressive. It had a desk with 3 computer screens, a computer chair and various gadgets to use for testing. It had a plant in the corner and a brilliant view of downtown Melbourne..or what you can see from the 700th floor.

 

Kelly approached her desk. It was as she expected. Inside the chair was a little man, he looked 35. Her desk seemed clean however the pens seemed identical to the receptionists ones. However the computer and desk itself seemed normal. Kelly sat down, not realizing this was the first time she had done so on a living chair. She felt...fine. If nothing. She got up, the man seemed normal. So she sat back down.

 

Slowly she was getting used to the situation.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoyed it and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.