- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: This chapter revolves around Niochole. Its not as gross as Samantha but not as tame as Kelly. 

Any essential informtaion will re-appear in a Kelly story on her POV, but this just shows the broader and darker side of Kelly's teammate.

Chapter 13: Nichole

 

Nichole left the toilet, smiling at her new found knowledge of her team leader. As she felt the various tinies inside her panties lick her ass clean, she walked calmly out and into the buildings main hallway, heading back toward her office.

 

Arriving at her office, she made a grunt from her mouth, annoyed at the small space she was given. A small desk, a cheap two monitor computer and a chair she had to bring herself, Nichole hated she worked in such a cramped environment. Even more so her team leader, some American with little experience, got the high class.

 

Sitting down at her desk, her ass hovered over the 5 tinies inside the chair. The Smother 3000, a high class and somewhat sadistic chair. It housed 5 tinies, spaced side by side, inside its main main chair. Nichole smiled before sliding her pants down. There were no cameras in here and the office was positioned that her desk was un-viewable from outside. So she enjoyed going skin to skin with he chair.  

 

Presenting the giant white moon to the 3 males, one aged 18, one 25 and another 30 and two females, both aged 18, she let go a small fart from her ass. "Did you miss me?" she said before dropping heavily on the small tinies, smothering them in both her ass and the gas she unleashed. Feeling them beneath her naked perky ass, Nichole smiled, loving the feeling of dominating such insignificant and hopeless victims.

 

Letting another small fart go, not going too far in the event of a visitor, she turned her computer on.

 

Checking the progress of her current work, she saw her boyfriend Kyle had done about 50% of the work she had requested of him. She was a master programmer, but was lazy, so she 'encouraged' him to do the meaningless tasks. Which left her with the fun tasks that she could take credit on.

 

Closing the window, she checked the progress of the Tiny Act revision online. Nichole was quite pleased more tinies were entering the market, she loved using them and the possibility she could find people she knew normal sized now tiny made her extremely happy. She also never considered if she was selected, she was 'technically' born in America but was brought over before she turned one, so she was completely safe. Her co-workers..not so much, which pleased Nichole. 

 

Seeing the vote was tonight, she smiled. "Excellent, hopefully it passes" she said to herself. Feeling finished, she ripped a massive fart into her chair and got up, pulling her pants up with her. As she walked away, the several tinies in the chair could be seen crying, horrified this was their life now. 

 

Nichole, satisfied her pathetic boyfriend would finish the work needed, decided to have an early day and left the building. 

 

Taking a tram home, an annoyance but Nichole usually had Kyle drive her and he was busy, she got to her apartment and opened the door, turning the key which had a tiny female trapped inside.

 

Having taken over every part of his life, Kyles bank account was no exception. Being from a rich family, she got him to buy them a nice large apartment and all the latest gear and ..tiny toys. If not for the charade for his parents, she would not work at all. But she was a gifted programmer and it kept the bills paid, both the work and the monthly 'parent gifts'. 

 

Feeling tired, Nichole walked to her 'favorite' chair. The D Chair X10. It was a custom built leather chair but with one exception. There was a dildo near the back and a custom made vibrator near the front of the seat. Upon sitting on it, each would enter the orifices of the user and pleasure them. But like many items around her apartment, the dildo had a tiny person at the tip of it, their head sticking out of the tip to enter 'head first' and the vibrator was hollow inside and contained another tiny.

 

Nichole looked down at the two victims. In the dildo was Mike, or that's what she called him. He was only 18 when she first purchased the chair, the same age as herself. Since that time he had fully explored her anus and had pleasured her alot. 

 

Inside the vibrator was Skye. She was 22 when she arrived for Nichole and now was 26. The vibrator had holes that sucked in the 'fluids' of the user, which mean Skye had a very personal connection with Nichole, as she daily swam in the liquids she dispersed when she was being pleasured. When not in use, which was often. Skye usually could always smell the pussy of Nichole and if she was lazy, she usually peed into the vibrator, which did a good job of sucking it all up, much to the displeasure of Skye. 

 

They were both removable for cleaning via the company every 3 months and Nichole kept the chair maintained via companies who restored chairs if it needed it. She loved it very much as it was the first thing Kyle ever purchased for her, and, something she hated to admit, she quite enjoyed torturing the specific tinies and would hate to replace them for a 'newer' chair. 

 

Nichole stripped and sat down, feeling Mike enter her anus, it was quite unclean after her shit earlier so he had quite the smell to process. And then she turned Syke on, feeling the vibrator do its thing. Nichole quickly felt horny and decided now was a good time to let some stress out, much to the dismay of both chair occupants. 

 

After her release, she stayed on the chair and watched TV for a few hours, so pass the time and relax after another great orgasm.  

 

A short time later, Kyle entered. He instantly, without any instruction, stripped at the door and approached Nichole. "I did the work Mistress, is there anything else?" he asked the sitting Nichole. Nichole turned to him. "Good, get me a drink, I am thirsty" she said. Kyle got up and went to the kitchen and returned with a can of Lemonade. He opened the can gave it to Nichole who drank it. "Good, now get below me, my legs are tired, I need to think of a way to control this 'Kelly' girl. She seems easily manipulated" Nichole said. Kyle nodded and went to the front of the chair, got on all fours and Nichole rested her feet on him. "What can I do to get back at her" Nichole thought when suddenly on the TV was presented "Revision passed, New Tiny changes to start tomorrow". Nichole smiled, perfect.

 

That night, as Kyle rested below the blankets, serving the naked Nichole, she typed on her phone. Typing in names of friends of her co-workers and shops of tiny distribution, she was coding an algorithm that would detect mention of any friends being selected on social media and then track them to where they would be shrunk. Nichole had plans to 'pick them up' before they ever hit the stores.

 

Pleased with her plan, she farted, giving Kyle a dutch alongside the tinies she also shared the bed with and went to sleep.  

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

I had hoped to include this in a Kelly chapter, but the ideas flew out and I decided on a one off 'Nichole' chapter. I will continue this if people enjoy Nicholes POV (she will still appear in Kelly's story if I don't, but there wont be any more chapters sourrounding just her or her POV). So let me know in your reviews if you want her to be a possible third character to write dedicated chapters for.

Thanks again and hope you enjoyed it.

As always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.