- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: Another Samantha Story so the normal warning as always, gross stuff ahead.

Chapter 12: The Dinner

 

Samantha hated this. Sitting at the table of her supervisor at work, Jack was only a few years older then her, 23, she hated him. He was meek, boring and just a pain at work, making sure she 'did her job'. What an ass.

 

Sitting at the table alongside Samantha was Jeanne, Jacks mother, an elderly woman of about 55, Jack himself and Samantha's mother. However at the end of the table sat the most peculiar and slightly disturbing of all. An unwrapped but not unwound condom. And the reason for that was inside it was the trapped body of Susy, the little sister to Jack and the person Samantha 'saved' and got the job working at Coles.

 

Samantha's mom and Jeanne were close friends and Susy actually used to be in Samantha's class, she was only a year younger then Samantha at the time but started school early due to positive grades in primary school.

 

Samantha used to laugh at this as now the 19 yr old spend her life inside a condom Samantha nearly used with an ex, having only been spared by being the last one in the pack and Samantha bored one day, wanting to know who was the lucky survivor.

 

"Thank you again so much for saving our poor Susy! We feared we would never see her again" Jeanne said, talking to Samantha. Samantha fake smiled and replied "oh course, it was so lucky I wanted to see who was inside before I threw it out, after the break up. Glad you got re-antiquated" Samantha said, lying. Truth was she only gave up the possible torture victim because she needed leverage with her mom and a dear friends daughter was a gold mine. Samantha just wished it involved cash and not a job as the reward.

 

"Thank heavens you did, I can finally communicate with my dear Susy again, and so can Jack and all her family. We owe you a great debt" Jeanne said. Samantha was about to butt in when her mother beat her, knowing she was going to milk it. "Oh Samantha is more then happy with the job your son provided her, she is ecstatic she can work off her college money" her mother said, making Samantha roll her eyes. Jack, who was the subject of the conversation, barely made a peep, having secluded to just eating his food in silence. He did look up to Samantha from time to time, but he knew she hated it here and did not want an earful, or more of an earful, when she worked next. 

 

Samantha, both bored and feeling the need to unleash, decided it was a good time to excuse herself. Getting up, letting the poor seat tiny below her have fresh air, despite the one in her ass being the real victim, Samantha pardoned herself and left. Being polite as to not give her mother motivation to yell at her later.

 

Going to the bathroom, she entered the small toilet area, pulled down her pants and breathed out, glad to be free of the boring and dull situation.

 

As she sat on the toilet, she looked down at the tiny boy, who looked about 20, breathing heavily in and out. The panties had a constant blast of gas as it was the only thing that occupied Samantha at the table, so the tiny was breathing as much 'clean' air as he could. Samantha smiled at this act. "Don't worry buddy, my ass will comfort you again very soon" she said, smiling. The tinies face grew pale.

 

Squeezing and dropping one last load, Samantha quickly and not effectively, wiped her ass and then pulled her panties up. Feeling the tiny wriggle and squirm as he was pulled into the toxic and awful smelling environment. "Miss my farts now" she said to herself, laughing. Knowing he was in complete hell at the moment.

 

As Samantha washed her hands and opened the door to leave, the door was blocked by Jack, standing in the doorway. "Geez, you need to go that much you need to be this close?" she said, mocking him.

 

"Take her!" he replied. Samantha just looked at Jack in confusion. 

 

 

Moments later, both Jack and Samantha sat in Jacks room. It was...interesting, in an unexpected way. The room was filled with hundreds of pictures and statues of dogs, of various breeds. It amazed Samantha and she would have mocked him if not for the even more insane conversation he already started.

 

"I want you to take my sister with you, just take her, I have her in my pocket, I don't want her here" Jack said to Samantha, her eyebrow raised in confusion and intrigue.

 

"Why? What do you mean take her, I just gave her to you?" Samantha replied. "You gave her to my mom, and she has gone insane with her. Cleaning her, reading her stories, making a code with her, which is insane as its just my sister trying to free herself. There is no communication. But its everything else. The day trips, the meetings with family and friends, the family photos. All with a condom in them. A CONDOM! Its insane" Jack said. Samantha's expression did not change.

 

"Its embarrassing, its annoying and I want it over. If you take her, hopefully my mother calms down. Please!" Jack said, holding his hands together in plea.

 

Samantha thought it over. She was a condom, no real fun there. She had no reason to help Jack. But..it could be fun finding some torture for the girl, especially with the families blessing. But wait..

 

"How? Won't your mother find out?" Samantha said, Jack smiled. "Nope, I am meant to be cleaning her now. You take her and ill say I dropped her down the drain. Our sink is quite large, easy to..misplace things. And I have warned her of this, so no fault from me" Jack said, seeming happy with his solution. 

 

Samantha internally seemed ok with the deal...but knew she could get more. "Whats in it for me" she said, bluffing Jack for a better deal. Jack looked at Samantha, with suspicion. "You don't want a personal tiny toy for free, for yourself. One you know personally. Don't you live for that stuff?" Jack asked. "Yeah, but. I barely knew your sister, despite the same class and I can buy another 30 pack of condoms for like $5. What's in it for me" Samantha replied, trying to keep the bluff.

 

Jack looked at Samantha, who seemed as unimpressed as it came, which was all an act, inside she was quite happy to get the girl. She did personally never knew Susy, but always loved a tiny she knew, even if it was not a well known relationship. Jack sighed "Fine, 3 weeks of no work. Just turn up and sit in the back room. Deal?" Jack said. Samantha smiled, she had won. But she wanted more. "4 Weeks and you buy me lunch once a week for the 4 weeks" she replied. Jack scanned her face once more before dropping his head in defeat. "Deal".

 

Not long after, Jack pulled the trapped sister, still residing in the condom, to Samantha. "If only we could remove them. My mom was tempted so many times, hell, she might have done it, another reason to give her to you. The punishment can be family wide. I don't wanna be an item because of my crazy mother" Jack said, handing the girl over to Samantha. Samantha slid the condom into her pocket. "This is permanent right, never want to see her again?" she said. "As long as you don't trash her or destroy her, I don't care what happens. But no, I never want to see her again. I said my goodbyes when she left to the processing plant" Jack said. Samantha nodded and smiled. A new toy she thought. 

 

 

Samantha held the condom in her hand, looking upon the small item with interest and thought, trying to think of an idea to use for it. 

 

Now at home, her mother was asleep and Samantha was tempted to use her toy now, or think of something at the very least.

 

She looked at the small girl inside, she looked like she had started crying and was heavily trying to pull herself free. Samantha laughed at this, the small blonde haired 19 yr old was trapped, no way could she free herself. Samantha did find it tragic, she was a quite pretty looking girl, tragic her life was designed to have cum smothered over her and then thrown away like trash.

 

Technically Samantha was saving her life.

 

Samantha moved her finger over the latex material. Having been out of its wrapper, it was dry, so it could never be used again. And outside being on a dick, what else do you do with a condom? Outside..wait!

 

Suddenly a thought entered Samantha's mind that made her smile. "Brilliant!" she thought. 

 

Pulling her pants down, Samantha slowly unwound the condom, letting it form the small shape it would become when being used. Moving the entry part around to her backside, she felt and placed it around her asshole, positing the entrance to the exit of her own ass.

 

"We used to blow condoms up in sex ed, did we not Susy. This is the same idea but..more fun" Samantha said, to herself, but she hoped Susy could hear.

 

Then, grunting with all her force, Samantha forced the most gas out of her ass as she could, sending it right into the condom and expanding it. 

 

Pushing and pushing, but avoiding an 'accident', after 2 minutes, Samantha could feel the size and was happy. Quickly closing the end of the condom and then tying it. She looked upon her prize.

 

The condom was now the size of a small blown up balloon. Inside she could see the small girl, coughing and heaving as she was trapped completely with Samantha's own personal farts, forever trapped to smell them. 

 

"Enjoy Susy, courtesy of your bother. Maybe ill find another trick for you, but now, you can be my personal fart balloon" Samantha said, before hitting the balloon into the air and watching it slowly fall. She then grabbed it and placed it on her bookshelf, able to see it anytime she needed.

 

"Not sure what Jack wanted me to do with her, but I feel his sister is in good hands. Right Susy" Samantha laughed.

 

The small girl wriggled and struggled within the condom, her eyes teared up as she was forced to breath in, only from her nose, the foul gas of the giant red haired girl. Susy was another long line of victims to Samantha and a new trophy for her to look at, among others...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Another gross Samantha story, I have gotten some good feedback on these so I hope this one pleases. Its long and I hope you all enjoy it.

Hope you liked it and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.