[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: A man is in for the run of his life when his two friends become giantesses and develop a taste for humans.
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 14000 Read: 124617
Published: June 21 2008 Updated: July 28 2008

1. Chapter 1 by girlfood [Reviews - 5] starstarstar (3123 words)

2. double trouble by girlfood [Reviews - 0] (3369 words)

3. Under Siege by girlfood [Reviews - 1] (2704 words)
Tucker led the group through every prayer he knew. After that, he asked if anyone else would like to say a prayer from another faith. One middle aged Jewish man said one and an elderly Protestant man said a third. There were no other takers.
 
Amy had moved off from where they had been able to see her. Tuck got the impression that the giantesses were watching the small town from either end, making sure no one left.
 
Tuck futilely tried his cell phone for the twenty-seventh time. No luck. It wasn't all that surprising. Jessica had ripped the cell phone tower down before Tuck and Amy had arrived on scene. The radio didn't work due to the nature of the valley because radio waves were awfully dampened by the geography. Land line phones and electrical power were nonfunctional due to the giantesses ripping out telephone poles like toothpicks out of a club sandwich.
 
There was no help coming to the tiny town. It was as simple as that.
 
"We're going to die here aren't we Friar?" asked the red-headed boy named Colin.
"No kid. We're not going to die," said Tuck. Friar Tuck had been his nickname since they had discovered his profession. Tuck didn't mind much. People had called him that before and he kind of liked it.
"Even if we do, God will take care of us. Remember the lilies of the field."
In the dark of the gas lantern Tuck told them the story of the lilies of the field. Several people, at least, looked comforted by the tale.
 
Mr. Appleton was able to cook a few steaks on a gas camping stove which they all shared. They also had plenty of groceries available to them and decided to make a regular feast.
 
Early the next morning, Tuck announced his intention to have Mass before breakfast. In his sermon he tried to lift up their spirits. They might have a sort time to live, he conceded, but they must make the most of it. They would live how they wanted to be remembered; steadfast in faith and helpful to others in word and deed.
Afterwards they had breakfast. From the store downstairs they pillaged quite a spread of pastries, fruit, juice, milk and eggs cooked over the gas grill by Mr. Appleton.  The party was discovering that being besieged by hungry giantesses was much easier when one was in the company of a culinary master.
 
After a delicious plate of eggs and fruit, Tuck picked up a donut and considered it.
"What's eating ya, boy?" asked Mr. Appleton as he ambled over with a second steaming plate of eggs and ham. Tuck cocked an eyebrow at the expression.
"Maybe the wrong phrase but hell son, why are you looking so pensive at that donut? Worried about the hole in it?" Mr. Appleton had become something of the father of the group, cheerful and looking out for everyone. He was easy to like because he usually had a funny joke ready to life downcast spirits. He also had insisted that everyone to play diverting, if silly games from time to time to get their mind off of their woes.
"Just thinking sir," said Tuck. "I usually avoid donuts. Bad for your health."
"Come on now, Friar," scorned Mr. Appleton. "You got to learn to live a little. The worst it can do is kill you."
Together the two men burst into laughter. Wiping his eyes Tuck sputtered, "It wasn't even that funny."
"Sure it was son. Now lets load up on donuts and kill those big o' girls with cholesterol."
 
Apparently the girls had decided to have some breakfast of their own because they heard the thudding of feet and a distant scream from the throat of someone beyond mad with fear.
 
There was a rush to the window as people stuck their heads outside to look down the street.
Jessica was pulling a young man up to her lips and whispering sweetly to him. Of course, a whisper for her could be overheard from some distance away.
"Don't worry sweetie. It won't hurt. I promise. I'm not going to swallow you alive. No, no. I'm going to chew you up and then swallow you. You look yummy and I bet you taste even better.
With that she placed him up to her gigantic lips and half sucked, half pushed him in. Tuck witnessed her chew lightly a few times before swallowing. Then she bent over and stuck a hand into a house where she began to rummage.
 
Tuck and his friends leaned out further, trying to watch Jessica more intently. She was the picture of beauty, aside from the atrocious acts of cannabalism, she could have been the goddess Aphrodite.
 
It was this image of beauty and horror that claimed the life of another member of Tuck's party. Enthralled by Jessica, no one noticed the hand that decended upon them and pluck a young woman from the window. With a shrick she was pulled clear. One man, her boyfriend, grabbed on to her legs and was dragged out the window after her. Unfortunately, he lost his grip and fell to the ground level poarch. Landing unevenly, Tuck heard a "snap" and the man cried out in pain.
 
The high pitched whail from the woman reached them. "No, no, no, no!" she bellowed.
Amy laughed.
"No!" The plea was drawn out and tapered off to nothing as the girl ran out of air in her lungs.
After a moment they heard nothing. A shadow fell across the street as Amy stepped over the building in which they inhabated.
"Get inside! Get to cover!" yelled Mr. Appletin. to the man in the street. He was pulling himself upright with use of a nearby wooden piller. Meanwhile Mr. Van Holland usuhred people away from the windows so that no others would succumb to the giantess's appatite.
 
Tuck fairly flew down the stairs with Colin and another older man and made for the store entrance. The sound of their feet pounding on the wooden floorboards seeming meek and quiet to the thunderous impacts outside as Amy rearranged her footing for a better angel on the store. Tuck kicked the door open and was just in time to watch a hand land over the poor man with the broken leg. With a flick he was cast into the street where a huge hand, dwarfing the size of the injuired man, smothered his pityable form. The poor chap's head protruded from the space between Amys' pointer finger and thumb as he was pulled upwards along with a considerable amount of soil gouged up from underneath him by giant fingernails. As he was lifted from the ground, streams of dirt drained from the fist that held him.
 
All this happened in the space of a moment and Tuck and Colin heard the scream of the young man who was about to join his girlfriend in the belly of the giantess. Together to the last, thought Tuck.
 
Amy was leaning over sticking her hand in the window of the upper story room Tuck had just left. This was a chance to get the boy, at least, to safety.
Grabbing the redhead and gesturing the other man to follow, Tuck led them into the street. He focused upon the door across the road and made for it with all the speed he could.
 
The other two, as it turned out looked up. Mesmorized by the gigantic breasts above them both stopped to watch as she reached in the window to grab at their friends hiding within. Tuck, reaching the door to the building on the far side, turned to look back. Realizeing he was alone and cursing the fools watching, he dashed back towards the immobile men.
 
"Come on kid, let's go!" hissed Tuck, grabbing Colin around the arm and starting to pull him into motion. Tuck looked back in time to see Amy bring three people out of the window in her fist. One of the struggeling three escaped her grip and plumited to the ground like the boyfriend of the doomed lady had. This woman landed next to the still gawking man that had been with Tuck and the young man.
Amy's gaze followed the falling woman. Then she noticed the man stairing up at her. Amy smiled. "I didn't see you there. Sorry if you're feeling neglected."
 
Tuck turned away and concentrated on running towards the far building again. Once inside, the two breathed a sigh of relief. Tuck led the boy upstairs to where Amy's tush dominated the view from the many upper-level windows. Colin took an extreme interest in this.
 
Tuck tried not to notice. He had seen her ass plenty of times. In every instance it had looked perfect. At eight hundred feet tall, her ass was hipmatizing, even to a dedicated priest. To the ninteen year old next to him, it was more temptation than could be withstood. He began to grab himself.
 
Tuck started to yell at him but stopped himself short. If he was thinking about something other than dying, he would not go into shock from almost loosing his life. Tuck left the kid to gawlk out the window as Amy's ass shifted position so she could get a better angle at those inside the opposite building. 
 
Tuck sat in a dark corner and prayed for guidance. It came in a flash of insite. He might be able to lead more people to safety in the same way he had led the boy. Amy might still be distracted by the people inside.
Taking no more time to think he hustled out the door and into the street. The dominating form of Amy was now kneeling down and peering into the window with one eye, while she kept the other shut. Tuck didn't waste time with sightseeing like the other two lads and as a result, got inside just before Amy happned to glance down.
 
"Hello!", screamed Tuck as he burst through the door. "Anyone in here,"
"Yes over here," said someone quietly. Tuck looked and found Mr. Van Holland kneeling over another. Both were bloody and beaten. A pool of blood was seeping out from underneath the man lying down.
"Her fingernail ripped into his belly," explained Mr. Van Holland. "I dragged him down here but I can't say it did him much good being jostled down those stairs. Shook his guts out some." 
Tuck tried not to register disgust in his expression as he knelt over the man. The guy was not going to live long, that was a fact.   

"Listen, you gotta get over to the other side. Amy's distracted. I'll stay here and administer last rights."
"I ain't leavin' him, Friar," said Van Holland evenly. "I'll stay until the end."
 
"No you've gotta get out of here!" shouted Tucker as the roof shuddred above them and there was a shreak of tearing metal and splintering wood.
"Fine. I'll carry him," insisted Mr. Van Holland, and cradeling the wounded man in his arms, he made for the door.
 
"Be sure to be quick," said Tuck. Mr. Van Holland turned and gave Tuck a look that said he had just stated the very obvious before turning and disappearing out the door.
 
The scene upstairs was one of carnage. Blood smeared the walls and scratch marks from Amy's nails had cut deep grooves in the floor and walls. A red stain dripped crimson from the cealing where a man had been dragged upwards and out the window.
 
Mr. Appleton had a look of wide eyed disbelief as the hand came through the window. Tucker noticed that Amy had broken the window so that it was wide enough to see through while she reached inside. Her hands snatched up a man and dragged him out. Mr. Appleton and Tucker had a ringside seat as they watched Amy's gigantic mouth open wide enough to nearly see the back of her throat before the man in her grasp disappeared inside it and it shut with a horrible finality. Amy swallowed and then, grinning sardonically, reached back inside.
 
Her hand kept searching and found another man, grabbing him by one leg, she dragged him over the broken floor and out the splintered window, inciting cries of pain from the man as he cut himself on the splinters. She tossed him into her mouth and swallowed him alive as well.
 
"Mr. Appleton. We've gotta get outta here," insisted Tucker quietly, grabbing the heavy man's arm and trying to pull him off the floor.
Mr. Appleton made no motion or even agnowleged that Tuck was there.
"Mr. Appleton!" insisted Tucker.
The hand reached out for the two of them but someone, who had misjudged its direction, ran right into it and Amy fastened her grip around him instead. Begging and pleeding, he was pulled from the room and deposited onto the outstretched tongue of Amy, who quickly drew it back into her mouth where the lips closed and the man disappeared.
 
The hand returned. This time Amy focused on a group of people who were huddled in the corner. Try as she might, Amy simply couldn't bend her arm the right way to reach them. The hand withdrew and everyone breathed a collective sigh of relief. Amy's face considered them from outside. Her face, dark hair falling about it, was pensive. She furrowed her brow for a moment and frowned. Then she smiled.
 
"Not to worry little ones," she said. "I'm still gunna get you!" Her voice was cheerful and upbeat, like a child calling out to playmates in a game of hide and seek.
 
"Come on everyone! Downstairs, quick!" shouted Tucker, waving them on. They came in a rush just as Amy's hand punched through the wall sending splinters flying.
 
Tucker once had read that splinters from cannonballs crashing into a ship had caused more death than the cannonballs themselves in the old maratime battles. This appeared to be true as the crowd was peppred with large chunks of wood. Several were impailed and fell, clutching a leg or an abdomin where a large piece of wood protrouded from a bloody hole.
 
Tucker grabbed a woman with an injured leg and hauled her over his sholder. The woman screamed but Tuck took no notice. He lead the party down the stairs as Amy's hands grabbed the inside of the roof and pulled.
 
With a ripping crack, the roof came free and suddenly Amy was stairing down at them, smiling widely and pulling off the remaining chunks of cealing.
 
Tuck didn't stop to look back. Leading people downstairs and outside to the building across the way was his only thought. Amy watched as people, moving like a line of ants, followed Tucker across the road. She waved at them.
"I'm gunna eat you all evenutally, you know that by now. I'm just going to let you live a little longer."
With that, she turned back to the building she had been ripping to kindeling. The upper floor was cluttred with the dying and she began to collect them, one by one. Removing the larger splinters from the injured incited high pitched shreaks of agony to split the now noticably silant street. She quickly ate them down.
"Mmm, they don't fight as much," Amy confided to the people who had followed Tucker to the other house.
Tuck didn't care that she was still taunting them. He had at least managed to save a few people who would otherwise be in the belly of his formar friend.
"Oh now what do we have here?" came Amy's voice. "A fat little man who is just too lazy to run away."
 
Tuck peered out the window to see Amy holding Mr. Appleton like a little doll. Mr. Appleton's face looked shocked. He said nothing.
"Mmm. I'm going to enjoy you!" said Amy smiling.
 
"No! Don't!" screamed Tucker but it was too late. Amy opened her mouth wide and tossed in Mr. Appletin. A moment later Tuck heard a large swallow.
 
"What a shame. He didn't even wiggle," complained Amy.
Standing up to her full height, she walked down the street and away from the broken group of survivors. There were plenty of others houses and buildings with people too scard to leave. She would search among them for amusement for now.
 
Tuck turned his attention to the wounded, giving those without ingeries as many jobs as he could think of so that no one could dwell on almost loseing their lives. It would keep away shock.
First aid was something Tuck was good at, thanks to his father's insistance in studying trail medacine. They worked until late at night in the little triage.
As the sun sunk behind the mountains it left a beautiful purple sky sillowet. It was hard to imagine a more natural beauty. Tucked wondered if they would live to see another sunset.  Turning back to the injured, beaten group, he composed himself, wiping away the few tears he had allowed himself to cry, and returned to comforting the wounded. 
  


4. Escape! by girlfood [Reviews - 1] (1717 words)

5. A new beginning by girlfood [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3087 words)