- Text Size +
Early morning Tuck awoke to a spectacular pink desert sunrise. He stretched and yawned, staring at the surrounding landscape. It was probably because he was a tracker but he noticed something glimmering on the ground nearby one of Jessica's gigantic tracks.
 
Making his way over to it he discovered the statue of the woman that they had uncovered in the cave. It seemed a lifetime ago that he, Amy and Jessica had found it. They had been friends then. How quickly their lives were altered.
 
It occurred to him before that the statue must have been the catalyst for the women's growth. Now he had it in his possession perhaps he could return it to its rightful place. At best, it might return the two women to their proper size. At worst it would at least prevent other women from being grown to outstanding heights and devouring everyone in sight.
 
He turned back to the cluster of rocks at the bottom of the cliff. The three others who had escaped Jessica's searching were just beginning to stir. Tucker got them up and moving. They had a long way to travel and the heat would not help.
 
 
Three six hours later they were looking down at the town from a high cliff. Jessica was pulling people from another house, holding them high above her head and dropping them into her mouth. She swallowed each struggling person with ease, one hand delicately caressing her belly.
Amy was playing with her food more, putting some people in her bra or on her bottom as she lay down. She smiled at them sweetly before swallowing them.
 
"We should go back and help them Friar," said one man aloud. His name was Carl and Tuck knew Carl to be a coward despite his suggestion of action. Tuck knew that he would never lead the charge back to the town on his own but would rather wait for someone else to step up to the plate and take action.
 
"We are helping them," said Tuck, pressing onwards. He had already explained his plan to the group and his reasoning behind it.
"It still doesn't feel right, leaving them," said Judy. She gestured towards the town where the giantess could still be seen and heard about their play.
"You wanna go back then go," said Tuck.
 
No one did.

Eddie, for his part tried to keep up but the overweight man was struggling to put one foot ahead of the other now and sweat was poring from his face. Tucker had managed to collect some water for them from the morning dew but there is only so much water in the desert and they were all dehydrated now. Normally Tuck would have stopped but not now. People were dying and he was their only hope.
 
Two hours later, Tuck gave in to the heat and stopped. It was just after midday and he had to take a break. Everyone else had fallen behind. Eddie had been the first to stop. Then Judy and Carl quit, promising Tuck they would follow as soon as they could. Tuck seriously doubted they would catch up. Now he stood, praying for strength and continuing onwards.
 
Finally he reached the entrance to the cave. Stumbling into the shadows he felt delirious with head exhaustion and extremely dizzy. Collapsing on the floor in the cool earth he let his body relax for just a moment, he told himself.
 
He awoke almost an hour later. He had not awoken on his own. He could feel the impacts of heavy footfalls shaking the ground upon which he rested. Small trickles of dust plumed from the top of thecae where a crack ran up the wall. They were coming. He had slept for too long. Hurry!
 
He dashed into the cave at an unsafe pace. Twenty meters in he stumbled across a rock and slammed into a bolder. It knocked the wind out of him and perhaps cracked a rib or two. It wasnothing.He barely felt the impact but reduced his speed so he didn't break his own neck.
 
It was hard to catch his breath. He desperately wanted a drink but another rumble of the earth from without was enough motivation to keep him probing deeper. Suddenly his blood ran cold as a sound pierced the silence of the cave.
 
"Tuckerrrrr!" It reverberated off the walls and ceiling of the cave, promising a massive amount of underground tunnel still left to be explored. It made Tucker wonder what was deep within the cave if the power to turn people into giantesses was relatively near the entrance.
 
"Tuckerrrrr!" The singsong voice made his skin crawl. He knew it was Amy's voice. She had somehow followed him here. No matter. She couldn't reach him this deep in the cave.
 
"I know you're here," she said. Her voice echoed in an eerie way all around him. She probly wasn't even trying to talk in a spooky voice. The acoustics of the cave did that. It didn't change anything. Why talk to her? He had a job to do and her pleas for attention were just another distraction to be ignored. Certainly she posed less of a threat to him than the cave. He started movingagain, careful not to bump into anything in the darkness. It couldn't be too far now.
 
"I have Collin.” The voice stated a simple fact. The name Collin sounded again and again around Tucker. Damn echo.
 
"I can easily eat him right now. He's so tasty Tucker. I really want to but I want you to come out of the cave even more. You better answer me Tucker or else Collin is going to my Collin."
 
"Alright! I'm here!" yelled Tucker as loud as he could. The lack of water made his throat feel like sandpaper. He coughed a few times and spat out some blood.   "Don't eat him. I'm coming out."
Laying the statue on the cave floor he returned to the light as quickly as he could.
 
"Let Collin go," demanded Tucker.
"I will, if you turn yourself over to me," said the gigantic form of Amy.

"Let Collin go first."
Amy obliged,” okay," she said. "But I only trust you because you're a priest."
Tuck nodded as Amy placed young Collin on the ground where he immediately ran to Tucker.
"In the cave is a statue. Put it back where it belongs," whispered Tucker as Collin hugged him, crying and shaking uncontrollably from the shock of nearly being eaten by a gigantic beauty.
Tuck tore Collin from him and pushed him into the cave. He hoped Collin remembered his story of how he and the giantesses had found the mysterious statue. Collin staggered into the cave, still shaking as Tuck walked out, head healed high.
Amy swooped down to grab him.
"So you're gunna swallow me alive?" asked Tuck, trying to remain unafraid.
"You know it," confirmed Amy with a smile. "We ate everyone else in the village and found three yummy people on our way up here."
"Yeah," said Jessica, coming into view now that Tuck was held at a height high enough to see her.
"I'm pretty full but I bet we'll both be hungry again by the time we find someone else."
"So now it's your turn Tucker. I told you not to let us catch you."
"Despite our old friendship you still plan on eating me?"
"Sorry Tuck. I am going to eat you. I'll eat Collin too, once I get him out of the cave."
"What!"
"Sorry Tuck," Amy said again with a smile of amused embarrassment. She held her hand higher, affording Tucker a stupendous view of the surrounding landscape. It was completely wasted upon him of course, Amy taking up his entire attention. Her mouth opened wide below him. 
 
He fully expected to be lowered down into her mouth but no. Amy let him swing there, waiting for doom to come at any moment.
"I bet you taste good Tuck," said Amy.
Tucker was too busy saying prayers to respond.
"I've got a nice, warm belly for you to sleep in. Of course, you might not wake up. I'm looking forward to this Tucker," continued Amy in a soothing tone of voice.
 It suddenly occurred to Tucker that the longer Amy talked, the more time Collin would have to put the statue back in its proper place.
"So, uh." said Tucker. "Uh." It was hard thinking of conversation topics when one knew that a bath in the stomach juices of his friend awaited him. It would be a terrible experience, no matter how attractive the woman.
"So you just ate everyone in the village did you?" said Tucker sternly, finely hitting on a subject he could get worked up on.
"Sure did. And those stragglers on the hill that followed you up," said Jessica. Amy nodded confirmation. "They were delicious. Still, time to move on to greener fields. After Amy eats you and Collin that is. Did you know how she caught Collin by the way? I'll let Amy tell the story."
"He was watching me from a window after I ate people hiding in the library. I think he has a crush on me," Amy said with grin. She lowered Tucker closer to her mouth and he thought that this was it but she just wanted him to hear her next words. They came in a whisper. "I'll just see if I can coax him back out of the cave after you're in my belly. Who knows, I might be able to get him in time to give you some company in here. She caressed her abdomen. "By the way I only ate one of your companions on the hillside just now. I think he stopped moving but you never know. He might be alive enough to talk to for a while. I guess I better gulp you down."
 
Her eyes seemed fixed upon him, like a hungry cat about to swallow a mouse.
"And now, Tuck, we must say farewell," said Amy with a pouty face but her eyes bright. "I can’t wait to see how you taste."
Amy lowered him downwards, her mouth opening wide more for dramatic effect than to accommodate Tucks meager form. Her red mouth seemed huge and down, down that long red tunnel waited her throat. She would swallow him.
 
Tuck's downward motion stopped, probably because Amy wanted him to admire the view. She was certainly enjoying this. "Can we get a move on?" said Jessica impatiently.
 
Amy was not one to rush eating her meals. She let Tuck swing above her face for a few more moments. "Go on Amy. Do it." said Jessica.
 
"Good heavens woman! The last thing she needs is encouragement," said Tuck who was sick of Jessica coaxing Amy to eat him like he was some prized treat.
 
The waiting ended finally as Amy's tongue rose up to catch his form as he was deposited head first onto the muscle. Her fingers released him and the light above his head reseeded. It was wet in hear from all the saliva. The tongue was an animal itself, writhing and wiggling and manipulating his form. It was useless to fight Amy from tasting and obviously enjoying his body. She made a groaning noise of delight that was impossibly loud in her mouth. Tuck tried to cover his ears but he was pressed into the roof of the mouth so hard that he could barely breathe.
 
Finally, she swallowed. It was like being pushed down a hot, dark, waterslide that belonged to a living creature. A beautiful girl with whom he had been friends. About ten seconds later he entered her stomach. He remembered admiring her form when he was in high school. She had always had a great body and flat stomach. He never thought he would wind up inside her stomach. It was just as dark as the cave in here but much scarier.
 
Her belly tossed him and threw him this way and that, a tiny spark of life in a biological machine that made no distinction between its contents. It would rip his body to shreds so he could be absorbed into Amy.
 
He heard Amy describing his taste to Jessica. It chilled him to hear Amy laugh. Then the world was shaken up even more and he heard Amy calling for Collin.
Don't listen Collin, thought Tuck as Amy continued to pine for what she hoped would be a witless or at least willing meal.
 
Collin had finally stumbled across the statue and had almost made it to the the resting place of the statue when he heard a voice calling him. "Collin," it said. "Collin. Tuck is okay, he's with me." Collin pressed forward, groping in the darkness. "Collin, I really like you. If I didn't I wouldn't have let you go. Tuck's here. He's fine." Amy caught Jessica's eye for a moment and under her breath she added, "Actually he was better than fine, he was delicious." Jessica smiled. "And he's going crazy in there. I can feel him." Then Amy returned to calling into the cave.
 
Collin thought he had reached the place Tuck had described to him. It was somewhere around here.
He groped for the ledge where he would place the state.
"Collin, I really do like you. I know I ate a lot of your friends but I was so hungry. Now I'm full. I can control it Collin. I'll eat livestock or something. Maybe I'll eat criminals. Tuck's here. You can come out and ask him." This caused quite a stir in her belly and Amy had to muffle her mouth to keep from giggling with laughter.
 
"Think about it. You'll have the biggest girlfriend of all time. You can explore me Collin. You would like it. I would like it too. Come be with me Collin."
 
Hell, thought Collin. Why not? If she's lying I can just run back into the cave again. He placed the statue down on a ledge absentmindedly and turned back to hurry to see Amy.

Outside Amy felt the change wash over her. She began to return to normal size. It was a slow process but at the end of five minutes she was back to her original height. Jessica was standing next to her. 
Collin emerged from the cave to find the two women talking to each other. They stopped when they saw Collin and ran to him.
"Collin!" they both shouted. "Collin you saved us."
"We really aren't monsters!" insisted Jessica.
"I don't know what came over me! I was just so hungry and I wanted to eat everyone. I was even going to eat you Collin. I was going to swallow you like I swallowed everyone else. Like I ate Tuck!"
"And how I ate all your friends," said Jessica, picking up where Amy left off. "I would never do that if I were thinking clearly."
"Please. You must believe us Collin. You must!" pleaded Amy.
Collin nodded uncertainly. At this both women hugged him, thanking him for his trust.

Deep within Amy’s stomach, Tuck departed his body, surrendering it to his consumer. There was a bright light, a feeling of peace and comfort. Then his father was standing before him with his arms outstretched. They embraced and Tucker started to cry. “I am so very proud of you,” said his father. "There are many people here who are looking forward to seeing you Tucker. Best not to keep them waiting. Together they walked between the golden gates and into paradise. 

One year later.
 
 
Carlos was really a new boyfriend. A flavor of the week. It didn't matter to Amy. She hauled herself up over the rock she was climbing and took a breather. Carlos, for his part, was staring at Amy's spandex clad ass which was, if anything, better looking than it had been a year ago.
 
Jessica and her boyfriend of six months, Tom, arrived a moment later. Tom took out his binoculars and pointed them in the direction Amy was staring. After a moment or two he passed them to Jessica.
"Spooky, isn't it?"
"What is?" asked Jessica.
"The whole population of that entire town disappeared without a trace a year ago. No one knows what happened to them," explained Tom in a knowing tone.
"Oh, I'm sure someone knows what happened to them," argued Amy playfully as she surreptitiously cast a glance at Jessica who was smiling a satisfied smile of warm memories.
"Don't be so sure," said Tom skeptically. "There are plenty of things out there that we still don't understand."
"Don't tell me you believe in things like aliens or monsters or ghosts!" said Jessica.
"All I'm saying is I can keep an open mind. There's a whole town down there that is uninhabited."
 
Together they continued up the mountain. Jessica spotted a cave where they could take shelter form the heat of the sun's rays. The two girls went deep into the cave, explaining that they had to go to the bathroom and they would be back in a little while. After a time, their voices died away.
 
Tom awoke just in time to see his girlfriend emerge from the cave carrying a golden statue of a women and step into the sunlight. She was accompanied by Amy. Suddenly the world around the two boys seemed to rock and before they knew it they were looking up at their girlfriends who had just grown about a thousand feet.
 
"Well what do ya’ know. Snacks," said Jessica, picking up Tom who was screaming something to her.
"Mmm, I am glad we invited the boys," said Amy, grabbing Carlos. "I would have been so hungry walking back to the city without having something to eat. It's been a long time too." 
 
Both girls swallowed their boyfriends’ whole. They had only gone into a relationship fairly recently and it had been for the specific perpuse of eating them when they returned to this cave. Their former boyfriends now beginning their digestion processes they turned their attention elsewhere. In a few long strides they covered the distance it had taken an entire morning to cross at normal size. "Oh man, it's been too long," said Amy.
"You said it."
 
They shrunk down back to their original heights and got into their car. Jessica put the statue in the back of the car before they drove off. It had a nice mantle place waiting for it back in their apartment. The two women drove back to the city, the inhabitants of which had no idea what was coming for them.“Maybe I’ll call Collin,” suggested Amy slyly.” The poor thing still has a crush on me. I bet I could arrange a date for dinner.” 

Jessica laughed as the wind from the open window whipped her hair around behind her as they drove down the highway in the fading light. Tomorrow would be the best day of their lives.

 

THE END